英文名称:Alien
年代:1979
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:48] | Alien | 异形 |
[06:51] | The food is terrible. Worst shit I’ve ever seen, man. | 这里的伙食太糟糕了 简直是给猪吃的 伙计 |
[06:56] | What you say? You got any biscuits over there? | 你说呢 有饼干吗 |
[06:59] | I keep seeing corn bread. | 有玉米面包 |
[07:04] | -I am cold. -Still with us, Brett? | -好冷呀 -你没事吧 布瑞特 |
[07:06] | -Right. -Oh, I feel dead. | -没事 -觉得好像死了一样 |
[07:11] | Anybody ever tell you you look dead, man? | 没人说你看起来像死人吗 伙计 |
[07:16] | Oh, yeah, right. | 对了 |
[07:19] | Now, I just forgot something, man. | 我忘了一件事 伙计 |
[07:21] | Before we dock, | 回去之前 |
[07:23] | I think we oughta discuss the bonus situation. | 我们该谈谈分红的事 |
[07:25] | Right. Brett and I, we think we tought. | 是的 布瑞特和我觉得 |
[07:27] | -We deserve full shares, right, baby? -You see, Mr. Parker and I | -我们应该得到全部 是吧 -你看 我和帕克 |
[07:30] | feel that the bonus situation has never been on an equitable level. | 都觉得很不公平 |
[07:33] | Well, you’ll get what you’re contracted for like everybody else. | 你和别人一样都是按合约拿钱 |
[07:37] | Yes, but everybody else gets more than us. | 是的 大家拿的比我们多 |
[07:39] | Dallas, Mother wants to talk to you. | 达拉斯 电脑老妈找你说话 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I saw it. Yellow light’s for my eyes only. | 好啦 看到了 亮黄灯就是叫我 |
[07:46] | Okay, get dressed, huh? | 好了 穿衣服吧 |
[07:48] | Parker, come on. Can I finish my coffee? Thank you. | 帕克 先让我喝完咖啡 谢谢 |
[07:52] | It’s the only thing good on this ship. | 船上只有咖啡好喝 |
[08:41] | Morning, Mother. | 早上好 老妈 |
[09:13] | -Right. -Okay. | -可以吗 -好了 |
[09:17] | Plug us in. | 启动吧 |
[09:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:26] | -Where’s Earth? -You should know. | -地球呢 -你应该知道 |
[09:29] | It’s not our system. | 这不是太阳系 |
[09:33] | Scan. | 扫描 |
[09:36] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[09:39] | Contact Traffic Control. | 联络航管中心 |
[09:43] | This is commercial towing vehicle Nostromo out of the Solomons. | 这里是诺斯都罗莫号货船 |
[09:47] | Registration number: 1-8-0-niner-2-4-6-0-niner. | 编号 180924609 |
[09:51] | Calling Antarctica Traffic Control. Can you read me? Over. | 呼叫南极航管中心 听到吗 完毕 |
[09:56] | Commercial towing vehicle Nostromo out of the Solomons, | 这里是诺斯都罗莫号货船 |
[09:59] | registration number. | 编号 |
[10:06] | -Nothing. -Keep trying. | -没反应 -继续试 |
[10:08] | Calling Antarctica Traffic Control. Do you read me, Antarctica? Over. | 呼叫南极航管中心 听到吗 中心 完毕 |
[10:13] | I found it. Just short of Zeta II Reticuli. | 找到了 靠近特奇拉星球 |
[10:17] | -We haven’t reached the outer rim yet. -That’s hard to believe. | -我们还没接近外围 -好像不太妙 |
[10:23] | What the hell are we doing out here? | 我们来这儿干嘛 |
[10:27] | I don’t know. What the hell are you talking about? | 我不知道 你在说什么 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:948个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:176个,六级词汇:98个,GRE词汇:111个,托福词汇:145个,考研词汇:194个,专四词汇:162个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:318个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[10:30] | -That’s not our system. -I know that. | -这不是太阳系 -我知道 |
[10:33] | Do you ever notice how they never come down here? | 知道他们为何都不下来 |
[10:38] | I mean, this is where the work is, right? | 他们以为工作不多 |
[10:40] | Well, it’s the same damn reason we get a half share to their one. | 所以我们才分一半红 |
[10:43] | Our time is their time. That’s the way they see it. | 我们花的时间不值钱 |
[10:45] | No, but, listen, man. Same old shit, man. | 不 但是 听着 真老套 伙计 |
[10:47] | I think I know why they don’t come down here. | 你知道他们为何不下来 |
[10:49] | It’s because of you. You don’t have no personality. | 那是因为你 你很讨人厌 |
[10:53] | -Wonder what they want now. -What’s going on down here? | -想知道他们现在需要什么 -下面发生什么事 |
[10:59] | -Um, you happen to be in my seat. Can I have it? -Yes, of course. | -这是我的座位 能让下吗 -好的 当然 |
[11:02] | -Thank you. -I’m sorry. | -谢谢 -抱歉 |
[11:10] | What’s happenin’ now, baby? | 怎么了 |
[11:13] | Well, some of you may have figured out we’re not home yet. | 你们也发现我们还没到家 |
[11:18] | -We’re only halfway there. -What? | -我们才在半途 -什么 |
[11:20] | Mother’s interrupted the course of our journey. | 电脑老妈改变了行程 |
[11:24] | Why? Yeah. | 为什么 |
[11:26] | She’s programmed to do that should certain conditions arise. They have. | 在某些状况下电脑可以做些改变 |
[11:29] | -Like what? -It seems she has | -比如什么情况 -似乎 |
[11:32] | intercepted a transmission of unknown origin. | 电脑收到来历不明的信号 |
[11:34] | -She got us up to check it out. -A transmission? Out here? | -航道改变好让我们去查看 -信号 在这儿 |
[11:38] | -Yeah. -What kind of a transmission? | -没错 -什么样的信号 |
[11:40] | Acoustical beacon. It repeats at intervals of 12 seconds. | 每隔十二秒一次的重复信号 |
[11:44] | -S.O.S.? -I don’t know. | -求救信号 -不知道 |
[11:46] | Human? | 人类吗 |
[11:48] | -Unknown. -Well, so what? | -不明 -又怎样 |
[11:51] | We are obligated under section eight. | 我们要遵守规定 |
[11:53] | I hate to bring this up, but, uh, | 别怪我多嘴 但是 |
[11:56] | this is a commercial ship, not a rescue ship. | 这是货船 不是救生船 |
[11:58] | Right. And it’s not in my contract to do this kind of duty. | 没错 合约上没要我干这种事 |
[12:02] | And what about the money? If you wanna give me some money, I’ll be happy to oblige. | 有钱拿吗 如果有好处 我还可以考虑 |
[12:06] | The man’s right. Let’s go over the bonus situation. | 他说得对 咱们谈谈分红的事吧 |
[12:08] | -I’m sorry. Can I say something? -Let’s talk about the bonus more. | -不好意思 我能插个嘴吗 -再谈谈分红的事吧 |
[12:12] | There is a clause in the contract which specifically states | 合约规定收到有系统的通讯 |
[12:15] | any systematized transmission indicating a possible intelligent origin | 可能来自有智慧生物 |
[12:18] | -must be investigated. -I don’t wanna hear it. | -我们就得去调查 -我不想听 |
[12:20] | -We don’t know if it’s intelligent. -I wanna go home and party. | -我不知道是否智慧 -我只想赶快回家 |
[12:22] | Parker, will you just listen to the man? | 帕克 听他说吧 |
[12:27] | On penalty of total forfeiture of shares. No money. | 违约的话酬劳全都泡汤 不付钱 |
[12:32] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[12:34] | -Well, yeah. -All right, we’re going in. | -明白 -好吧 那就去吧 |
[12:38] | Yeah. We’re goin’ in, aren’t we? | 好吧 那就去 好吗 |
[12:47] | Can we all hear that, Lambert? | 放出来让大家听 兰波特 |
[13:11] | Good God. | 天啊 |
[13:13] | Doesn’t sound like any radio signal I’ve heard. | 不像一般无线电讯号 |
[13:16] | -Maybe it’s a voice. -Well, we’ll soon know. | -像在讲话 -马上就知道 |
[13:18] | Can you hone in on that? | 向对方发讯吧 |
[13:21] | What was the, uh, position? | 告诉我方位 |
[13:24] | 6550-99. | |
[13:33] | All right. It found the quadrant. | 好 找到象限了 |
[13:36] | Ascension: six minutes, 20 seconds. | 上升度 6分20秒 |
[13:40] | Declination: 39 degrees, two seconds. | 倾度 39度零2秒 |
[13:44] | Okay. Put that on the screen for me. | 好的 播放在荧幕上 |
[13:51] | All right. Well, that’s it. | 好 就这样 |
[13:53] | It’s a planetoid. 1200 kilometers. | 是个小行星 直径1200公里 |
[13:56] | -It’s tiny. -Any rotation? | -好小 -转速呢 |
[14:01] | About two hours. | 两小时自转一次 |
[14:04] | What about gravity? | 地心引力呢 |
[14:06] | Point eight-six. | 0.86重力加速度 |
[14:11] | You can walk on it. | 可以在上面走 |
[14:23] | Approaching orbital apogee. | 快到轨道了 |
[14:26] | Mark 12, 11. | 倒计时 12 11 |
[14:29] | Equatorial orbit nailed. | 进降落轨道 |
[14:32] | Nine, eight seconds on descent. | 9 8秒后降落 |
[14:35] | -Grids energized. Fields focused. -Five. Four. | -网格划分完毕 已 确认地点 -5 4 |
[14:47] | -D.O.R.’s on line. -How’s the status on the lifters? | -垂直降落线定好 -推进器的状况如何 |
[14:50] | Give me an A.C. pressure reading. | 给我压力指数 |
[14:59] | Forty-eight seconds and counting. | 四十八秒 继续计时 |
[15:02] | SR-1 stable. | SR-1稳定 |
[15:05] | Prepare to disengage from platform. | 准备脱离平台 |
[15:07] | Mark, 20 seconds. 18, 17. | 还剩20秒 18 17秒 |
[15:12] | 12, 11, 10, | 12 11 10秒 |
[15:16] | 9, 8, 7, | 9 8 7秒 |
[15:19] | 6, 5, 4, | 6 5 4秒 |
[15:23] | 3, 2, 1, lock. | 3 2 1秒 锁定 |
[15:26] | Disengage. | 脱离 |
[15:33] | Umbilicus clear. | 一切正常 |
[15:40] | Money’s safe. Let’s take her down. | 安全了 下降吧 |
[15:45] | 9, 8, 7. | 9 8 7秒 |
[15:50] | Roll 92 degrees port yaw. | 向左倾斜92度 |
[15:53] | Prime to port. | 向左 |
[16:16] | Prime ventral. Prime dorsal. | 向前 向后 |
[16:19] | Down a degree. | 下降一度 |
[16:25] | 39,000 meters. | 39,000米 |
[16:33] | Turbulence. | 乱流 |
[16:44] | Locked and floating. You can drop us anytime now. We’ll catch you. | 锁住 漂浮中 随时准备降落 |
[16:47] | Inertial damping’s going off. Hold on, people. There’s gonna be a little bump. | 一开始会有点晃动 大家坐稳 |
[16:58] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[17:01] | Pressure drop in intake three. Must’ve lost a shield. | 压力下降 大概防护板掉了 |
[17:03] | Let’s go with it. | 继续进行 |
[17:11] | Dropping off now. | 下降了 |
[17:17] | Still dropping. | 持续下降 |
[17:21] | Here we are. We’ve got it. | 好了 好了 |
[17:23] | Take her down. | 降落吧 |
[17:32] | Navigation lights on. | 打开导航灯 |
[17:42] | We’ve got 5-3 still out. No problem. Just down 11%. | 我们离地面还有3到5米 没问题 刚下降了11% |
[17:46] | Grid status okay. | 网格状态没问题 |
[18:02] | 15, Still falling. | 15米 还在下降 |
[18:04] | 12, 11, 10, | 12 11 10米 |
[18:07] | 9, | 9米 |
[18:09] | 8, 7, 6, | 8 7 6米 |
[18:13] | 5, 4, 3, | 5 4 3米 |
[18:17] | 2, 1. | 2 1米 |
[18:19] | Kill drive engines. | 关掉引擎 |
[18:40] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[18:42] | Somebody give me a straight answer! | 快回答呀 |
[18:47] | -Is the hull breached? -I don’t see anything. We’ve still got pressure. | -船体破了吗 -看不到 压力还是很大 |
[18:51] | -Hit the screen. -Right. | -打开荧幕 -好的 |
[19:01] | Secondary load sharing unit | 辅助支援系统 |
[19:05] | is out. | 故障 |
[19:07] | Three to four cells are gone. | 四根架子坏掉三根 |
[19:13] | -Is that it? -No, hold on. | -就这样 -不 等一下 |
[19:16] | We can’t fix it out here anyway, and we need to reroute | 没办法在这儿修好 线路得 |
[19:19] | -a couple of these ducts, wouldn’t you say, Brett? -Dry dock time. | -重新接好 怎么样 布瑞特 -修复管线 |
[19:23] | Dry dock. Tell her we need to dry-dock. | 叫他修复管线 |
[19:25] | Look, we couldn’t fix it out here anyway. | 没办法在这儿修好 |
[19:27] | We gotta reroute all these ducts, | 线路得全部重整 |
[19:29] | and in order to do that we’ve got to dry-dock. | 我们必须先修复主要管线 |
[19:32] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[19:35] | Some fragments kicked up, | 出现一些碎片 |
[19:37] | and we’ve got to clean it all out and repressurize it. | 我们必须清除和减压 |
[19:39] | How long before we’re functional? | 需要多少时间 |
[19:41] | -Look, what is. -It’s 17 hours, tell her. | -这样 -就说要17小时 |
[19:46] | At least 25 hours. Yeah. | 最少需要25小时 |
[19:49] | Get started on the floor panel. I’ll be right down. | 好吧 我马上下去 |
[19:51] | What the hell’s she comin’ down here for? | 她下来干嘛 |
[19:53] | She better stay the fuck out of my way, I’ll tell you that. | 她最好别惹我 |
[19:56] | I’d like to see what she’s gonna do when she gets here. | 我倒要看看她有什么本事 |
[20:08] | -Any response yet? -No. Absolutely nothing. | -有反应吗 -没有 完全没有 |
[20:12] | Except the same transmission every 12 seconds. | 还是每12秒重复一次 |
[20:15] | All the other channels are dead. | 其他频道都故障了 |
[20:23] | Kick on the floods. | 打开灯 |
[20:40] | We can’t go anywhere in this. | 这么暗哪儿都不能去 |
[20:44] | Well, Mother says the sun’s coming up in 20 minutes. | 电脑说二十分钟后日出 |
[20:47] | -How far are we from the source of transmission? -Uh, northeast. | -我们离信号来源有多远? -东北 |
[20:50] | Just under 2,000 meters. | 约二千米处 |
[20:52] | Walking distance? | 走路能到吗 |
[20:55] | Well. | 这个 |
[20:58] | -Can you give me an atmospheric? -Yes. | -分析大气组成 -好的 |
[21:07] | It’s almost primordial. | 很原始的气体 |
[21:09] | There’s inert nitrogen, | 氮气 |
[21:11] | high concentration of carbon dioxide crystals, methane. | 高浓度的二氧化碳 乙烷 |
[21:14] | I’m working on the trace elements. | 再查其它的 |
[21:16] | -Anything else? -Yes. | -还有什么吗 -是的 |
[21:18] | It’s | 还有 |
[21:20] | rock, lava base, | 岩石 主要成分熔岩 |
[21:23] | and deep cold. | 很冷 |
[21:25] | Well below the line. | 零度以下 |
[21:29] | I’ll volunteer to be in the first group to go out. | 我自愿打头阵 |
[21:32] | Yeah, that figures. | 我就知道 |
[21:35] | You too, Lambert. | 你也去 兰波特 |
[21:37] | -Swell. -Better break out the weapons. | -好吧 -分发武器 |
[22:55] | I can’t see a goddamn thing. | 我什么都看不到 |
[22:59] | Ash, are you receiving? | 艾希 收得到吗 |
[23:06] | Good contact on my board. | 这里接收良好 |
[23:09] | Clear and free. Keep the line open. Let’s go. | 把频道开着 走吧 |
[23:27] | Hey, Ripley. | 蕾普丽 |
[23:30] | Hey, Ripley, I wanna ask you a question. | 蕾普丽 我可以问个问题吗 |
[23:35] | If they find what they’re lookin’ for out there, does that mean we get full shares? | 要是他们找到东西 能拿到全部红利吗 |
[23:37] | Don’t worry, Parker. You’ll get whatever’s coming to you. | 别担心 帕克 不会少了你的 |
[23:42] | Look, I’m not gonna do any more work | 没讲清楚 |
[23:44] | -till we get this straightened out. -Brett, | -我就不干活 -布瑞特 |
[23:47] | -you’re guaranteed by law to get a share. -What? | -法律保证你能分到钱 -什么 |
[23:51] | -Why don’t you just fuck off. -What? | -你别烦我 -什么 |
[23:54] | What’d you say, Rip? | 你说什么 蕾普 |
[23:57] | If you have any trouble, I’ll be on the bridge. | 有问题的话 我在指挥舱 |
[24:02] | Hey, Ripley, come back here! | 蕾普丽 回来呀 |
[24:10] | -Son of a bitch. -What’s the matter? | -王八蛋 -怎么了 |
[24:23] | Can’t see a goddamn thing. | 什么也看不见 |
[24:25] | -Quit griping. -I like griping. | -别抱怨了 -我就喜欢抱怨 |
[24:28] | Come on. Knock it off. | 好了 别吵了 |
[25:54] | Ash, can you see this? | 艾希 你看得到吗 |
[25:56] | Yes, I can. | 看得到 |
[26:02] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没看过这种东西 |
[26:13] | Very bizarre. | 很怪异 |
[26:18] | You said it. | 你说过几遍了 |
[26:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:32] | Moving on to second position. | 朝第二目的地前进 |
[26:34] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[26:39] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们离开吧 |
[26:41] | We’ve got this far. We must go on. | 既然来了 一定要继续 |
[26:43] | We have to go on. | 一定要继续 |
[26:49] | -Will you say that again? -Shit. | -请再说一次 -可恶 |
[26:54] | Ash, as you can see, it’s kind of hard to describe. | 很难形容这玩意 |
[26:58] | I’m going back to the console. | 我回去主机查询 |
[27:15] | Seems to be solid. | 快下来 |
[27:18] | To walk-You can on it. | 这儿有怪东西 |
[27:47] | Dallas? | 达拉斯 |
[28:42] | Come on down here. Something different down here. | 快下来 下面有异状 |
[28:45] | I don’t know what it is, but. | 不知道是什么 |
[28:48] | See if we can get up that wall. If we can get up that wall, we can find out. | 翻过那道墙就看得到 |
[29:57] | Amazing. | 神奇 |
[29:59] | Alien life-form. | 异形 |
[30:04] | Looks like it’s been dead a long time. | 死了很久 |
[30:07] | Fossilized. | 变成化石了 |
[30:10] | Looks like it’s grown out of the chair. | 好像长在椅子上一样 |
[30:23] | Bones are bent outward, | 骨头往外弯 |
[30:25] | like he exploded from inside. | 大概是从体内爆出来的 |
[30:30] | Wonder what happened to the rest of the crew. | 其他船员呢 |
[30:37] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[30:52] | Hey, Dallas, Lambert, come on over here. | 达拉斯 兰伯特 快来看看 |
[30:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:05] | -What do you got? -See what you make of this. | -找到什么 -你看这是什么 |
[31:15] | Ash. | 艾希 |
[31:17] | That transmission-Mother’s deciphered part of it. | 那个讯号”老妈”已经破译了一部分 |
[31:21] | -It doesn’t look like an S.O.S. -What is it, then? | -不像是求救讯号 -那么是什么 |
[31:23] | Well, it looks like a warning. | 看来像警告 |
[31:27] | -I’m gonna go out after them. -What’s the point? | -我要去找他们 -有什么用呢 |
[31:32] | I mean, by the time it takes to get there, | 等你赶到 |
[31:35] | they’ll know if it’s a warning or not, yes? | 他们早就知道是不是警告了 |
[32:05] | You okay down there? | 下面还好吧 |
[32:11] | -Can you see anything? -Uh, a cave. | -看到什么 -这是个洞穴 |
[32:15] | A cave of some sort. | 一个洞穴 |
[32:21] | Well, I don’t know, but it’s like the goddamn tropics in here. | 不知道 这他妈像热带一样热 |
[32:26] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意 |
[32:56] | The cave is completely enclosed, | 洞内完全密闭 |
[32:59] | and it’s full of | 全是 |
[33:02] | leathery objects, like eggs or something. | 皮状的东西 好像是颗蛋 |
[33:24] | There’s a layer of mist, | 蛋表面有一层薄膜 |
[33:26] | just covering the eggs that reacts when broken. | 一碰就有反应 |
[33:33] | Kane? You all right? | 肯恩 你没事吧 |
[33:36] | I’m okay. All right. | 没事 很好 |
[33:41] | I’m okay. I just slipped. | 没事 只是滑了一下 |
[34:04] | Appears to be completely sealed. | 完全被封住 |
[34:41] | Wait a minute. There’s movement. | 等一下 有动静 |
[34:45] | It seems to have life. Organic life. | 好像是活的原始生物 |
[35:54] | -You there, Ripley? -I’m right here. | -你还在吗 蕾普丽 -我在这儿 |
[36:03] | -Okay, Ripley, I’m at the inner lock hatch now. – Right. | -好的 蕾普丽 我在内舱门 -好 |
[36:15] | -Ripley. We’re clean. Let us in. -Right here. | -蕾普丽 干净了 让我们进去 -马上 |
[36:18] | -What happened to Kane? -Something has attached itself to him. | -肯恩呢 -有东西吸附住他 |
[36:21] | -We have to get him to the infirmary right away. -What kind of thing? | -我们要马上把他送医务室 -什么东西 |
[36:24] | -I need a clear definition. -An organism. Open the hatch. | -说清楚点 -一种生物 快开门 |
[36:27] | Wait a minute. If we let it in, the ship could be infected. | 等一下 让他进来 可能会污染整艘船 |
[36:30] | You know the quarantine procedure-24 hours for decontamination. | 按照隔离规定要隔离24小时 |
[36:34] | He could die in 24 hours. Open the hatch. | 等那么久他早没命了 快开门 |
[36:35] | Listen to me. If we break quarantine, we could all die. | 听我说 要是感染 大家都会死 |
[36:38] | Look, would you open the goddamn hatch? We have to get him inside. | 快开门 我们得把他送进去 |
[36:44] | No. I can’t do that. | 不行 我不能这么做 |
[36:46] | And if you were in my position, you’d do the same. | 要是你也会这么做 |
[36:49] | Ripley, this is an order. Open that hatch right now. | 蕾普丽 我命令你开门 |
[36:51] | -Do you hear me? -Yes. | -听到吗 -听到 |
[36:53] | Ripley, this is an order! Do you hear me? | 蕾普丽 我命令你 听到吗 |
[36:55] | Yes, I read you. The answer is negative. | 听到 不过我不接受 |
[37:01] | Inner hatch opened. | 内舱门开了 |
[37:30] | My God. | 天啊 |
[37:43] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[37:46] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[37:51] | What is that, man? | 那是什么 伙计 |
[37:55] | Hey, how the hell is he breathing? | 他是怎么样呼吸的 |
[37:58] | Is he still alive or what? | 他到底是不是还活着 |
[38:00] | Why don’t you guys freeze him? | 你们为什么不把他冷冻 |
[38:03] | How come they don’t freeze him? | 他们怎么不把他冷冻 |
[38:05] | What’s going on in there? | 到底怎么回事 |
[38:07] | -What the fuck is going on? -You bitch! | -到底在搞什么鬼 -你这贱人 |
[38:09] | Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[38:12] | -You would’ve left us out there. -Break it up. | -你想把我们留在那里 -拦住她 |
[38:14] | Ripley, when I give an order, I expect to be obeyed. | 蕾普丽 我下达命令 是要别人遵守的 |
[38:19] | -Even if it’s against the law? -You’re goddamn right! | -违法的也是吗 -一点也没错 |
[38:23] | Maybe she has a point. Who the hell knows what that thing is. | 她说得有理 天晓得那是什么 |
[38:25] | How are we gonna get that off him? | 怎么弄掉这个东西 |
[38:28] | -How are we gonna get it off? -I’m gonna get some instruments. | -怎么弄掉它 -我去拿东西 |
[38:36] | My God. | 天啊 |
[38:40] | Right. I’ll make an incision here. | 好 我先把这个割掉 |
[38:44] | Try and remove one of the digitals from. You’re gonna do what? | 然后再把这玩意弄下来 你要干什么 |
[38:50] | Finger. I’m gonna try and get his finger off. Just a minute. | 触手 把它的触手割断 先夹起来 |
[38:58] | -No, that’s not. It’s tearing his scalp. -I know! | -不行 头皮会被扯下来 -我知道 |
[39:02] | It’s not coming off without tearing his face off with it. | 不把脸皮割下来 这东西不会善罢甘休 |
[39:06] | We’ll have to take a look at him inside. Right. | 我得看看里头 好的 |
[39:11] | How come they don’t freeze him? | 干嘛不把他冷冻起来 |
[39:14] | How come you guys don’t freeze him? | 怎么不把他冷冻起来 |
[39:33] | All right, you can take your mask off. | 好了 可以除下口罩了 |
[39:54] | -What’s it got down his throat? -I would suggest it’s feeding him oxygen. | -他的喉咙里有什么东西 -它大概在输氧给他 |
[40:00] | Paralyzes him, puts him in a coma, then keeps him alive. | 让他麻痹 昏睡 让他活命 |
[40:04] | Now what the hell is that? | 到底是什么 |
[40:07] | -We gotta get it off of him. -Just a minute. | -一定要弄下来 -等一下 |
[40:09] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[40:11] | I mean, let’s not be too hasty. | 先别急 |
[40:14] | We don’t know anything about | 我们对那玩意 |
[40:16] | it. | 一无所知 |
[40:18] | Now, we’re assuming it’s feeding him oxygen. If we remove it, | 假设它在输氧给他 割除的话 |
[40:23] | it could kill him. | 他恐怕就会死 |
[40:27] | I’m willing to take that chance. Let’s cut it off him now. | 我愿意冒这个险 现在就割除 |
[40:30] | -You’ll take responsibility? -Yes, I’ll take responsibility. Get him out of there. | -你要负责吗 -是的 我要负责 把他抬出来 |
[40:35] | Where do you wanna do this? | 你要从何着手 |
[40:37] | We’ll make an incision just below the knuckle there. | 从关节的地方切开 |
[40:41] | Right here. Stand by. | 这里 准备 |
[40:51] | Good God! | 我的天啊 |
[40:56] | That crap’s gonna eat through the hull. | 船体被侵蚀 |
[41:02] | That thing’s gonna eat through the goddamn hull. Come on! | 船体会被蚀穿 快走吧 |
[41:04] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[41:07] | This way. | 这里来 |
[41:17] | Next deck. | 下一层 |
[41:35] | There it is. | 在那儿 |
[41:40] | Don’t get under it! Don’t get under it. | 别站在下面 别站在下面 |
[41:48] | Looks like it’s stopping. | 好像停止了 |
[41:53] | Take a look at this, man. Yeah. | 你看看 伙计 |
[41:55] | Brett, give me. What do you got, a pen there? Give it to me, quick. | 布瑞特 你有什么 给我笔 快给我 |
[41:58] | Come on! Come on! | 快给我 快给我 |
[42:05] | Don’t get any on your arm. | 别弄到手上 |
[42:14] | It stopped. | 干了 |
[42:17] | Don’t see anything like that except, uh, molecular acid. | 没看过这玩意 一定是硫酸 |
[42:21] | It must be using it for blood. | 一定是它的血 |
[42:24] | It’s got a wonderful defense mechanism. | 好强的防卫能力 |
[42:26] | You don’t dare kill it. | 绝不能杀死它 |
[42:29] | What about Kane? | 肯恩怎么办 |
[42:32] | -Here’s your pen back. -What do we do now? | -还给你 -现在怎么办 |
[42:36] | Leave Kane to Ash. You get back to work. | 找艾希处理 你回去工作 |
[42:41] | Well, what? | 什么 |
[42:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:54] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[43:01] | Damn it. I thought sure that was it. | 好的 我肯定是那里 |
[43:04] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[43:07] | I feel like I’ve been in this place a month. | 我好像待在这鬼地方好久了 |
[43:11] | We shouldn’t have landed in this place in the first place. | 我们根本不该来这儿 |
[43:15] | Shouldn’t have landed on this damn ball, I know that. | 早就不该来这臭星球 |
[43:20] | Well, the sooner we patch this thing up and get out of here, the sooner we can go home. | 赶快修好就回去吧 早点回家了 |
[43:25] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这地方好恐怖 |
[44:29] | That’s amazing. What is it? | 好可怕 什么东西 |
[44:34] | Ah, yes, it is. | 是很可怕 |
[44:37] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知是什么 |
[44:42] | Did you want something? | 有事吗 |
[44:45] | Yes. I, uh. | 是的 我 |
[44:49] | I’d like to have a little talk. How’s, how’s Kane? | 我想聊聊 肯恩情况如何 |
[44:52] | He’s holding. No changes. | 没什么变化 |
[44:54] | And, uh, our guest? | 那么 咱们的客人呢 |
[45:02] | Well, as I said, I’m still | 我说过 我还在 |
[45:04] | collating, actually, but, uh, | 研究 但是 |
[45:06] | I have confirmed that he’s got an outer layer of protein polysaccharides. | 我确定表皮有蛋白质多糖类物质 |
[45:12] | He has a funny habit of shedding his cells | 它会脱除死细胞 |
[45:14] | and replacing them with polarized silicon, | 长出新的矽石 |
[45:18] | which gives him a prolonged resistance | 所以对周围环境 |
[45:21] | to adverse environmental conditions. | 适应性很强 |
[45:25] | -Is that enough for you? -That’s plenty. | -满意吗 -满意 |
[45:27] | -What does it mean? -Please don’t do that. Thank you. | -什么意思呢 -别这样 谢谢 |
[45:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:33] | Well, it’s an interesting combination of elements, | 这玩意有这些成分 |
[45:35] | making him a tough little son of a bitch. | 所以很顽强 |
[45:40] | And you let him in. | 是你放它进来的 |
[45:42] | I was obeying a direct order, remember? | 我只是服从命令 记得吗 |
[45:45] | Ash, when Dallas and Kane are off the ship, | 艾希 当达拉斯和肯恩不在船上时 |
[45:49] | I’m senior officer. | 我就是指挥官 |
[45:51] | Oh, yes. I forgot. | 没错 我忘了 |
[45:54] | You also forgot the science division’s basic quarantine law. | 你也忘了卫生署的检疫规定 |
[45:58] | -No, that I didn’t forget. -Oh, I see. | -不 我没忘 -我明白 |
[46:00] | You just broke it. | 你却违规了 |
[46:03] | Look, what would you have done with Kane? | 换作是你 你会怎么做 |
[46:06] | You knew his only chance of survival was to get him in here. | 你知道这是他唯一的生存机会 |
[46:10] | Unfortunately, by breaking quarantine, | 你违规 |
[46:12] | you risk everybody’s life. | 却危及大家的性命 |
[46:14] | Maybe I should’ve left him outside. | 我应该把他留在外面 |
[46:17] | Maybe I’ve jeopardized the rest of us, but it was a risk I was willing to take. | 也许我害了大家 不过我得冒这个险 |
[46:21] | That’s a pretty big risk | 这是很大的风险 |
[46:24] | for a science officer. | 对科学研究员来说 |
[46:26] | It’s, uh, not exactly out of the manual, is it? | 这不必看书就知道的 |
[46:30] | I do take my responsibilities as seriously as you, you know. | 我跟你一样很重视职责 |
[46:35] | You do your job | 你尽你的职责 |
[46:37] | and let me do mine, yes? | 也让我尽我的职责 |
[46:58] | -Where’s Dallas? -In the shuttle. | -达拉斯呢 -他在舱房 |
[47:07] | -Dallas. -I think you should have a look at Kane. | -达拉斯 -你该去看看肯恩 |
[47:10] | -Why? -Something’s happened. | -为什么 -情况有变化 |
[47:14] | -Serious? -Interesting. | -很严重吗 -很有趣 |
[47:22] | Ripley, meet me in the infirmary right away. | 蕾普丽 请到医疗室 |
[47:28] | Where is it? | 那东西呢 |
[47:30] | Well, I don’t know. I mean, we ought to try and find it. | 不知道 最好去找 |
[47:33] | Yeah, let’s check it. | 快去找 |
[48:01] | Dallas, please be careful. | 达拉斯 小心点 |
[48:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:19] | No, not in the corner. Psst. Have one of these. | 不在里面 你也拿一支 |
[49:25] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[49:39] | Kane? Dallas? | 肯恩 达拉斯 |
[49:47] | -You okay? -I didn’t see it. Was it in the overhead? | -你还好吗 -我没看见 在上头吗 |
[49:50] | -What? It was up there somewhere. -My God. | -什么 好像在上头 -我的天 |
[49:54] | -Cover up the damn thing! -Wait. | -快盖起来 -等等 |
[49:57] | That’s alive! | 还活着 |
[50:00] | That’s a reflex action. | 是条件反射 |
[50:04] | Well, we’ve gotta have a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[50:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[50:26] | -Seems dead enough. -Well, good. Let’s get rid of it. | -看起来死了 -那就快把它丢掉 |
[50:31] | Ripley, for God’s sake, | 蕾普丽 老天 |
[50:33] | this is the first time that we’ve encountered a species like this. | 我们第一次见到这生物 |
[50:37] | It has to go back. All sorts of tests have to be made. | 应该带回地球化验 |
[50:39] | Ash, are you kidding? This thing bled acid. | 艾希 别开玩笑 它的血都是强酸 |
[50:42] | Who knows what it’s gonna do when it’s dead. | 谁知道它死了会怎样 |
[50:45] | Think it’s safe to assume it isn’t a zombie. | 至少它不是僵尸 |
[50:48] | Dallas, it has to go back. | 达拉斯 把它带回去 |
[50:51] | Well, I’d soon | 我猜 |
[50:53] | as not burn it at the stake, but you’re the science officer. | 应该不会错 你是科学研究员 |
[50:56] | -It’s your decision, Ash. -Dallas. | -你决定吧 艾希 -达拉斯 |
[50:59] | How come I’ve got to change my mind? The decision’s been made. | 已经下决定 没办法改变 |
[51:01] | I’m not trying to change your mind, Dallas. I just want you to listen. | 你不必改变 达拉斯 我只要你听我说 |
[51:03] | Will you listen to. | 听我说 |
[51:08] | Just tell me how you can leave that kind of decision to him. | 为何让他决定 |
[51:10] | Look, I just run the ship. | 我只负责开船 |
[51:12] | Anything that has to do with the science division, Ash has the final word. | 有关科学方面的事全让艾希决定 |
[51:15] | -How does that happen? -It happens, my dear, because that’s what the company wants to happen. | -怎么会这样 -因为这是本公司的规定 |
[51:18] | Since when is that standard procedure? | 这并不是标准程序 |
[51:21] | Standard procedure is to do what the hell they tell you to do. | 标准程序是乖乖听话 |
[51:24] | -What’s happening with the repairs? How’s it going? -They’re pretty much finished now. | -修理得如何 -差不多好了 |
[51:28] | Why the hell didn’t you tell me so? | 你怎么不早说 |
[51:30] | -Because there’s still some things left to do. -Like what? | -因为还有很多工作 -什么工作 |
[51:32] | Well, we’re blind on “B” and “C” decks. | B层和C层停电 |
[51:35] | -The reserve power system’s blown. -That’s a bunch of horseshit. | -备用电源也坏了 -胡说八道 |
[51:38] | -We can take off without that. -Yeah, we can. You think that’s a good idea? | -就算这样也能起飞 -是可以 你觉得那是个好主意吗 |
[51:41] | Look, I just wanna get the hell out of here, all right? | 我只想早点离开这 好吗 |
[52:08] | Dust in the intakes again. Number two’s overheating. | 管道有灰尘 二号引擎过热 |
[52:11] | Spit on it for two minutes, would you, for Christ’s sake? | 再撑二分钟就行了 拜托 |
[52:14] | We’re hot. We’re getting hotter. | 越来越热 |
[52:20] | Engine room, red clip status? | 引擎室 情况如何 |
[52:23] | -One kilometer on ascension. -Engage artificial gravity. | -上升一公里 -启动人工引力 |
[52:27] | -Engaged. -I’m altering the vector now. | -启动 -我要改变方位 |
[52:35] | Inhibit C.N.G. control. | 收回降落架 |
[52:40] | -Struts retract. -Struts retracted. | -收回 -收回了 |
[52:45] | Max stress to fifth overload. | 5倍承载压力 |
[52:49] | Ease it back. | 轻而易举 |
[52:53] | She’s great. Beautiful. | 飞船性能真好 |
[53:07] | Walk in the park. When we fix something, we stay fixed. | 是我们修好的 |
[53:10] | -Don’t we, Brett baby? -Right. | -对吧 布瑞特 -对 |
[53:28] | What I think we should do is just freeze him. | 把他冷冻起来吧 |
[53:30] | If he’s got a disease, why don’t we stop it where it is? | 谁知道他染上什么病 |
[53:32] | -He can always get to a doctor when we get back home. -Right. | -回到地球再找医生 -没错 |
[53:36] | Whenever he says anything, you say “right,” Brett. You know that? | 无论他说什么 布瑞特 你都说的没错 |
[53:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[53:42] | Parker, what do you think? Your staffjust follows you around, says “right.” | 帕克 你的好兄弟老是说你没错 |
[53:45] | -Just like a regular parrot. -Yeah. Shape up. | -像只八哥一样 -是呀 |
[53:48] | -What are you, some kind of parrot? -Right. | -拜托 别像只八哥 -没错 |
[53:51] | Come on. Knock it off! Kane’s gonna have to go into quarantine. | 够了 肯恩得接受检疫隔离 |
[53:54] | That’s it. Yes, and so will we. | 我们也一样 |
[53:57] | Well, how about a little something to lower your spirits? | 我有坏消息 |
[53:59] | Thrill me, will you, please? | 什么事 |
[54:01] | Well, according to my calculations, | 我计算 |
[54:03] | based on time spent getting to and from the planet. | 我们多花的时间 |
[54:05] | -Just give me the short version. How far to Earth? -Ten months. | -长话短说 还要几天到地球 -十个月 |
[54:08] | -Oh, God. -Great. | -天哪 -这下可好 |
[54:10] | Yes. | 说吧 |
[54:12] | Dallas, I think you should come and see Kane. | 达拉斯 你最好来看看肯恩 |
[54:15] | -Has his condition changed? -It’s simpler if you’d just come and see him. | -他有变化吗 -你最好亲自来看看 |
[54:18] | We’re on our way. | 马上就来 |
[54:21] | Right. | 没错 |
[54:26] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[54:31] | -How you doin’? -Thank you. | -你还好吗 -谢谢 |
[54:34] | Um, terrific. Next silly question. | 好得很 下一个笨问题 |
[54:40] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:44] | Do you remember anything about the planet? | 你记得些什么吗 |
[54:50] | What’s the last thing you do remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[54:59] | I remember some | 我记得我梦到 |
[55:01] | horrible dream about smothering. | 被什么东西闷死 |
[55:04] | And. | 还有 |
[55:06] | And, anyway, where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[55:08] | -Right here. -We’re on our way home. | -这里 -回程中 |
[55:11] | Back to the old freezerinos. | 又回到太空中 |
[55:15] | Could I have something to eat before we go back? | 给我点吃的 我饿坏了 |
[55:17] | I need something myself. | 我也饿死了 |
[55:19] | Yeah, right. One more meal before bedtime. I’m buyin’. | 一起吃宵夜 我请客 |
[55:23] | Hey, that’s a break. Bedtime. | 好棒 |
[55:46] | The first thing that I’m gonna do when I get back | 我一回到地球 |
[55:48] | is to get some decent food. | 就要吃顿大餐 |
[55:50] | I can dig it, man. Let me tell you, I’ve eaten worse food than this, | 对呀 伙计 吃什么都比这些好 |
[55:53] | but then I’ve tasted better, you know what I’m sayin’? The other one over there. | 这里简直是猪食 知道吗 |
[55:56] | Well, you pound down the stuff like there’s no tomorrow. | 你们好像明天就没得吃了一样 |
[55:59] | I’d rather be eatin’ something else, but, uh, right now I’m thinkin’ food. | 我宁愿来点别的 我现在只想到食物 |
[56:02] | Well, you should know. You know what it’s made of. | 俗语说食色性也 |
[56:06] | No, man, I don’t wanna talk about what it’s made of. | 不 伙计 我可没想那么多 |
[56:10] | I’m eatin’ this just to. | 我只想吃这个 |
[56:13] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[56:15] | The food ain’t that bad, baby. What’s wrong, Kane? | 没这么难吃吧 肯恩 怎么了 |
[56:17] | Are you choking? | 噎着了 |
[56:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[56:23] | What? What? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[56:25] | -This is serious. -Kane, what’s the matter? | -糟糕 -肯恩 怎么了 |
[56:28] | It’s okay! | 没事的 |
[56:32] | Hold him down! | 按住他 |
[56:36] | Get the spoon in! | 拿汤匙 |
[56:38] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[56:42] | -Get it into his mouth! -I’m trying! | -放在他嘴里 -我正在试 |
[57:12] | Oh, my God! Oh, God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[57:24] | No! Don’t touch it! Don’t touch it! | 不 别动它 别动它 |
[57:43] | Dallas? | 达拉斯 |
[57:45] | -Dallas? -Yeah. | -达拉斯 -什么事 |
[57:48] | -Anything? -No. You? | -找到什么吗 -没有 你呢 |
[57:52] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[57:54] | -You see anything? -No. | -看到什么吗 -没有 |
[58:17] | Inner hatch sealed. | 内舱封闭 |
[58:23] | Anybody wanna say anything? | 有人想说什么吗 |
[59:02] | This is just an ordinary prod, like a cattle prod. | 这看起来像是普通的赶牛棍 |
[59:06] | It’s got a portable battery. | 里头有干电池 |
[59:08] | It’s insulated all the way here, all the way up to here. | 从这到那都不通电 |
[59:11] | Just make damn sure nobody puts their hand on the end of it. | 千万别碰到顶端 |
[59:17] | It shouldn’t damage the little bastard, | 除非那玩意皮很薄 |
[59:19] | unless its skin’s thinner than ours. | 否则伤不了它 |
[59:22] | But it will give him a little incentive. | 不过会把它吓一跳 |
[59:26] | Now we just have to find it. | 现在只要找到它 |
[59:28] | I’ve taken care of that. I’ve designed this tracking device. | 交给我 我设计了一个追踪器 |
[59:32] | You just set it to search for a moving object, like so. | 以移动的东西为目标 |
[59:37] | Hasn’t got much of a range, but when you get within a certain distance, | 范围不大 不过只要进入范围 |
[59:39] | it’ll start to give off a signal. | 就有讯号 |
[59:41] | What’s it key on? | 原理是什么 |
[59:45] | Micro changes in air density. | 空气密度产生微妙变化 |
[59:48] | Give me a demo. | 我试试看 |
[59:52] | See? Again. | 像这样 |
[59:56] | Got ya. | 明白 |
[59:59] | Two teams. Ash, Lambert and I. | 分两组 艾希 兰波特和我 |
[1:00:02] | Ripley, you take Parker and Brett. | 蕾普丽 你和帕克及布雷特 |
[1:00:06] | Now, anyone see this thing, you catch it in the net | 现在谁发现它 就用 |
[1:00:08] | that Parker’s holding on his lap. | 帕克拿的网子抓住 |
[1:00:11] | Parker, I don’t want any heroics out of you, all right? | 帕克 别再扮英雄了 好吗 |
[1:00:14] | Catch it, put it in the air lock, get rid of it. | 抓到后 丢进空气舱射出去 |
[1:00:17] | Now, channels are open on all decks. | 频道全都开放 |
[1:00:19] | I want you to communicate, keep in touch at all times, all right? | 随时保持联络 好吗 |
[1:00:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:00:30] | I thought you fixed 12 module. | 我以为都修好了 |
[1:00:31] | We did. | 是修好了 |
[1:00:34] | I don’t understand it. | 我也不懂 |
[1:00:38] | The circuits must have burned out. | 电路大概烧坏了 |
[1:00:53] | -What do we got here? -Damn it! Hold your light over here, would you? | -怎么样 -妈的 拿灯照过来 |
[1:00:56] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对了 |
[1:00:58] | I don’t know if this is gonna work. | 不知道管不管用 |
[1:01:02] | If I could just put this-put this in there. | 放进去那里 |
[1:01:05] | -Right. -Oh, damn it. | -好的 -妈的 |
[1:01:11] | Check the insulation. | 看看绝缘体 |
[1:01:13] | Oh, shit! | 可恶 |
[1:01:37] | -Steady. -According to this, it’s within five meters. | -别动 -仪器显示它在五公尺以内 |
[1:01:46] | Micro changes in air density, my ass. | 空气密度变化个屁 |
[1:01:54] | It’s within five meters. | 在五公尺以内 |
[1:01:57] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:02:08] | -Christ. -Don’t do that. Don’t creep up on me with that thing. | -天啊 -别挤过来 |
[1:02:11] | You guys, stick together. | 我们要在一起 |
[1:02:30] | -Don’t fail me now. -What? | -别让我失望 -什么 |
[1:02:33] | What is it? Parker, Brett, it’s in this locker! | 那是什么 帕克 在置物柜里 |
[1:02:36] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:02:38] | Here, take this. | 拿去 |
[1:02:40] | Get over there and get the net. | 到那边 张开网 |
[1:02:42] | Get it? I got it. I got it. I got it. | 让我来 让我来 让我来 |
[1:02:45] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[1:02:49] | All right, Parker. When I say. | 帕克 我一说就打开 |
[1:02:53] | All right. Now. | 打开 |
[1:02:56] | Easy. | 小心 |
[1:03:02] | Wait! Don’t let him go! | 等等 别让它跑掉 |
[1:03:04] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 伙计 |
[1:03:07] | It’s the cat. | 那只是只猫 |
[1:03:15] | Hey, look, now. We had to bag it, man. | 你得逮到它 |
[1:03:18] | Now we might pick it up on the tracker again. | 看看追踪器有没有讯号 |
[1:03:21] | Go and get it, man. | 快去呀 你最好快去 |
[1:03:25] | All right. You get him. We’ll go on. | 你去捉猫 我们去找 |
[1:03:38] | Here, kitty! | 小猫咪 |
[1:03:41] | Here, kitty, kitty! | 来呀 小猫咪 |
[1:03:43] | Enough of that kitty crap. | 臭猫咪 |
[1:03:46] | Jones. | 乔西 |
[1:03:50] | Jonesy? | 小乔西 |
[1:03:52] | Here, Jonesy. | 来呀 乔西 |
[1:04:01] | Jonesy? | 小乔西 |
[1:04:08] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 来呀 小猫咪 |
[1:04:17] | Here, Jonesy. | 来呀 乔西 |
[1:04:31] | Jonesy? | 乔西 |
[1:04:45] | Here, kitty, kitty. | 来呀 小猫咪 |
[1:06:14] | Kitty, kitty, kitty. | 小猫咪 小猫咪 |
[1:06:18] | Here, Jonesy. | 过来 宝贝 |
[1:06:21] | Jonesy. | 好猫咪 |
[1:06:25] | Kitty, kitty. | 小猫咪 小猫咪 |
[1:07:01] | Kitty, kitty, kitty. | 小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪 |
[1:07:07] | Jonesy? | 乔西 |
[1:07:16] | Come on, Jonesy. | 过来 宝贝 |
[1:07:18] | Come on, baby. That’s a kitty. | 过来 好猫咪 |
[1:07:21] | That’s a kitty. Come on, baby. | 这才是好猫咪 过来 宝贝 |
[1:07:24] | That’s a kitty. | 这才是好猫咪 |
[1:07:27] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[1:07:31] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:08:03] | Brett! | 布雷特 |
[1:08:05] | Brett! | 布雷特 |
[1:08:14] | Brett! | 布雷特 |
[1:08:25] | Whatever it was, it was big and. | 不管它是什么 那玩意真的很大 |
[1:08:32] | You’re sure it took him into the air shaft? | 你确定它把他拖进通风口了吗 |
[1:08:34] | Disappeared into one of the cooling ducts. | 在一条冷却管里消失了 |
[1:08:36] | No question, it’s using the air ducts to move around. | 很显然 它利用通风道出没 |
[1:08:43] | Could he want Brett alive? | 布雷特还活着吗 |
[1:08:46] | -What? -Could Brett be alive? | -什么 -布雷特还活着吗 |
[1:08:49] | No. I mean, I don’t think so. | 不 我不认为 |
[1:08:52] | Well, this air shaft may work to our advantage. | 它在通风道对我们有利 |
[1:08:56] | Here it leads up to and comes out in the main air lock. | 通风道通往主空气舱 |
[1:09:01] | All right. There’s only one big opening along the way. | 好的 中间只有一个维修孔 |
[1:09:03] | We can cover that up, and then we | 堵住出口 然后 |
[1:09:07] | drive it into the air lock and zap it into outer space. | 把它赶进空气舱 再把它丢出太空 |
[1:09:09] | This son of a bitch is huge! | 这玩意大得很 |
[1:09:12] | -I mean, it’s like a man. It’s big! -Kane’s son. | -跟人一样大 -肯恩的儿子 |
[1:09:17] | Come on, Ash. Science department should be able to help us. | 艾希 你是科学官 |
[1:09:20] | What can we do to drive it? | 我们该怎么把它赶出去 |
[1:09:22] | Yes, well, it’s adapted remarkably well to our atmosphere, | 它很能适应我们的大气状态 |
[1:09:25] | considering its nutritional requirements. | 考虑到它对营养的需求 |
[1:09:27] | -The only thing we don’t know about is temperature. -Okay. What about temperature? | -不知道的是它的温度 -好的 温度怎么样 |
[1:09:30] | -What happens if we change it? -Let’s try it. | -改变后会怎样 -咱们试试看 |
[1:09:32] | I mean, most animals retreat from fire. Yes? | 动物都怕火 |
[1:09:36] | Fire, yeah. Parker, can you rig | 火 没错 帕克 你能打造 |
[1:09:38] | three or four incinerator units? | 三四支喷火枪吗 |
[1:09:41] | Give me about 20 minutes. I’ll do it. | 给我二十分钟时间就行 |
[1:09:44] | -Who gets to go into the vent? -I do. | -谁去进通气管 -我去吧 |
[1:09:48] | No. You and Ash | 不 你和艾希 |
[1:09:52] | take the main air lock. | 到主气舱室 |
[1:09:54] | Parker, Lambert, you cover up that maintenance opening, please. | 帕克 兰波特 你们封住维修孔 |
[1:09:58] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:10:30] | -I’m at the first junction. -Dallas, I’m right here. | -我在第一节 -达拉斯 我在这儿 |
[1:10:33] | -Parker? -Yeah? -Lambert? | -帕克 -在 -兰波特 |
[1:10:37] | We’re in position. I’m just trying to get a reading here. | 我们已就位 正在侦测 |
[1:10:39] | -The air lock is open. -Okay, Ripley. | -空气舱打开 -好的 蕾普丽 |
[1:10:42] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:10:54] | All right. I’ve got a reading on you now. | 好的 我读到你的讯号了 |
[1:11:13] | Uh, open the hatch to the third junction. | 打开第三节的闸门 |
[1:11:32] | Okay, I’m through. | 好了 我通过了 |
[1:11:35] | -Ripley? -Yes. | -蕾普丽 -收到 |
[1:11:37] | Close all the hatches behind me. | 关掉我身后所有的舱门 |
[1:11:40] | I’m moving on. | 我要继续前进了 |
[1:11:57] | Dallas, hold it a minute. I think I got it. | 达拉斯 等等 好像找到了 |
[1:11:59] | -Yes, I’ve got it. -Where? | -找到了 -在哪儿 |
[1:12:04] | It’s somewhere around the third junction. | 在第三节附近 |
[1:12:08] | Okay, moving on. | 好 继续前进 |
[1:12:29] | It is right around there. Now, Dallas, you’re gonna have to be careful. | 就在这附近 达拉斯 小心点 |
[1:12:43] | All right. I’ve reached | 好了 我到了 |
[1:12:48] | the third junction, and I’m going down. | 第三节 我要下去了 |
[1:13:09] | The hell’s the matter with that box? | 那盒子怎么样了 |
[1:13:12] | Dallas, you’re gonna have to hold your position for a minute. | 达拉斯 暂时别动 |
[1:13:16] | I’ve lost the signal. | 讯号不见了 |
[1:13:18] | What? You sure? | 什么 你确定 |
[1:13:21] | Look around. Are you sure it’s not there? It’s got to be around there somewhere. | 看看周围 确定不在那儿吗 一定在附近 |
[1:13:30] | Checked it out, Lambert. You may be getting interserence. | 再检查看看 兰波特 可能有干扰 |
[1:13:34] | Dallas, are you sure there’s no sign of it? | 没有迹象吗 刚才还在 |
[1:13:35] | I mean, it is there. It’s gotta be around there. | 一定就在附近 |
[1:13:42] | -Dallas? -God, what is happening? | -达拉斯 -天啊 发生什么事了 |
[1:13:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:13:54] | Uh, am I clear, Lambert? I want to get the hell out of here. | 安全吗 兰波特 我想走了 |
[1:14:01] | Oh, God. It’s moving right towards you. | 天哪 它朝向你去 |
[1:14:11] | Move! Get out of there! Behind you! Move! | 快走 快走呀 在你后面 快 |
[1:14:16] | Dallas! Move, Dallas! Move, Dallas! | 达拉斯 快逃 达拉斯 快逃 |
[1:14:19] | Get out! Move! | 快逃 快逃 |
[1:14:23] | The other way! | 往另一边 |
[1:14:26] | Dallas? | 达拉斯 |
[1:14:28] | -Oh, no. -Take it easy. | -不 -冷静点 |
[1:14:30] | Dallas? | 达拉斯 |
[1:14:38] | We found this laying there. | 我找到这个 |
[1:14:41] | No blood. | 找不到血迹 |
[1:14:44] | No Dallas. Nothing. | 找不到达拉斯 什么都没有 |
[1:14:53] | -How come I don’t hear nobody saying nothing? -I’m thinking. | -大家怎么不讲话 -我正在想 |
[1:14:59] | Unless somebody has got a better idea, | 除非谁有更好的办法 |
[1:15:04] | we’ll proceed with Dallas’s plan. | 否则就照计划进行 |
[1:15:06] | What? And end up like the others? | 什么 像他们那样吗 |
[1:15:10] | No, you’re out of your mind. | 不 你疯了 |
[1:15:12] | -Got a better idea? -Yes. I say that we abandon this ship. | -你有更好的主意吗 -有 咱们应该弃船 |
[1:15:17] | We get the shuttle and just get the hell out of here. | 我们搭太空梭逃走 |
[1:15:19] | We take our chances and just hope that | 赌赌运气 希望 |
[1:15:22] | -somebody picks us up. -Lambert. | -有人会救我们 -兰波特 |
[1:15:24] | -The shuttle won’t take four. -Then why don’t we draw straws and. | -太空梭载不了四个人 -那就抽签吧 |
[1:15:28] | I’m not drawin’ any straws. I’m for killing that goddamn thing right now. | 我不抽签 我要把它杀掉 |
[1:15:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:33] | Well, let’s talk about killing it. | 那就商量怎么杀它 |
[1:15:35] | We know it’s using the air shafts. Will you listen to me, Parker? | 它走通风道 你在听吗 帕克 |
[1:15:38] | -Shut up! -Let’s hear it. | -闭嘴 -说吧 |
[1:15:41] | Let’s hear it. | 说吧 |
[1:15:43] | It’s using the air shafts. | 它走通风道 |
[1:15:47] | -We don’t know that. -That’s the only way. | -我们不知道 -那是唯一的路 |
[1:15:50] | We’ll move in pairs. We’ll go step by step | 两人一组 我们一步一步 |
[1:15:53] | and cut off every bulkhead and every vent, | 切断每一个通风孔 |
[1:15:56] | until we have it cornered, and then we’ll blow it the fuck out into space. | 等我们困住它 再把它丢进太空炸碎 |
[1:15:59] | Is that acceptable to you? | 可以吗 |
[1:16:01] | -If it means killing it, it’s acceptable to me. -Obviously, it means killing it. | -只要能杀了它 我就干 -当然 就是杀了它 |
[1:16:06] | But we have to stick together. | 我们得团结一致 |
[1:16:10] | -How are our weapons? -The weapons are fine. | -喷火枪够不够 -没问题 |
[1:16:13] | -This one needs refueling. -Will you get it, please? | -这支需要燃料 -去拿吧 |
[1:16:17] | -Ash, go with him. -No, no. I can manage, Ash. | -艾希 跟他去 -不用 我可以 艾希 |
[1:16:21] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟来 |
[1:16:27] | Ash? | 艾希 |
[1:16:30] | Any suggestions from you or Mother? | 你和电脑老妈有什么建议吗 |
[1:16:35] | No, we’re still collating. | 没有 我还在评估 |
[1:16:39] | You’re what? | 什么 |
[1:16:41] | You’re still collating? | 还在评估 |
[1:16:43] | I find that hard to believe. | 我不敢相信 |
[1:16:48] | -What would you like me to do? -Just what you’ve been doing, Ash. | -我还能做什么 -就像这样 艾希 |
[1:16:51] | Nothing. I’ve got access to Mother now, | 什么也不要做 我能进电脑室 |
[1:16:55] | and I’ll get my own answers, thank you. | 我自己去问 谢谢 |
[1:17:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:18:41] | There is an explanation for this, you know. | 我可以解释 |
[1:18:44] | Is there really? I don’t wanna hear your goddamn explanation! | 真的吗 不必解释了 |
[1:18:50] | I want, I want, | 我想要 我想要 |
[1:18:55] | I want. | 我想要 |
[1:19:05] | Parker. Lambert? | 帕克 兰波特 |
[1:19:17] | Ash, open the door. | 艾希 把门打开 |
[1:19:30] | Ash. | 艾希 |
[1:19:36] | Will you open the door? | 把门打开 |
[1:19:41] | Let me by, Ash. | 让我过去 艾希 |
[1:21:04] | The hell are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[1:21:25] | Get her up. Get her up. Get her up. Get her up. | 拉她起来 拉她起来 拉她起来 拉她起来 |
[1:21:40] | Android! He’s an android! | 生化人 他是生化人 |
[1:21:57] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[1:22:02] | It’s a robot. Ash is a goddamn robot! | 他是机器人 艾希是机器人 |
[1:22:08] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:22:12] | Get off me! | 帮我把这玩意弄开 |
[1:22:16] | Holy shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:22:18] | Help! Help me get this fucking thing off! | 帮我把这玩意弄开 |
[1:22:30] | God! Jesus! Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天啊 老天 |
[1:22:37] | How come the company sent us a goddamn robot? | 公司怎么会派生化人来 |
[1:22:40] | All I can think of is they must’ve wanted the alien for their weapons division. | 可能是武器部想要异形吧 |
[1:22:44] | He’s been protecting it right along. | 他一直都在保护它 |
[1:22:47] | Parker, will you plug it in? | 帕克 能插进去吗 |
[1:22:49] | -I don’t know why. -Because he may know how to kill it. | -为什么 -他知道怎么杀死异形 |
[1:23:19] | Ash, can you hear me? | 艾希 你听得到吗 |
[1:23:25] | Ash? | 艾希 |
[1:23:34] | Yes, I can hear you. | 是的 我听得到 |
[1:23:41] | -What was your special order? -You read it. I thought it was clear. | -你的特别指令是什么 -你也看过 指令很明白 |
[1:23:47] | -What was it? -Bring back life-form. | -什么 -把异形带回去 |
[1:23:51] | Priority one. All other priorities rescinded. | 是第一优先 其他的都不重要 |
[1:23:59] | The damn company! What about our lives, you son of a bitch? | 该死的公司 我们的命呢 王八蛋 |
[1:24:03] | I repeat, all other priorities are rescinded. | 我重复 其他的都不重要 |
[1:24:08] | How do we kill it, Ash? | 怎么杀死它 艾希 |
[1:24:10] | There’s got to be a way of killing it. How do we do it? | 一定有办法的 怎么杀死它 |
[1:24:14] | You can’t. | 杀不死的 |
[1:24:16] | -That’s bullshit! -You still don’t understand what you’re dealing with, do you? | -放屁 -你还不知道它是什么 对吧 |
[1:24:23] | A persect organism. | 完美的有机体 |
[1:24:29] | It’s structural persection is matched only by its hostility. | 构造和攻击能力都很强 |
[1:24:32] | You admire it. | 你很崇拜它 |
[1:24:39] | I admire its purity. | 我崇拜它的纯净 |
[1:24:45] | A survivor | 强者生存 |
[1:24:49] | unclouded by conscience, | 不被良知 |
[1:24:53] | remorse or delusions of morality. | 悔意和道德左右思想 |
[1:24:59] | Look, I’ve heard enough of this, | 我听够了 |
[1:25:02] | and I’m asking you to pull the plug. | 切掉他的电源 |
[1:25:04] | -Last word. -What? | -最后一句 -什么 |
[1:25:09] | I can’t lie to you about your chances, | 你们没生存机会的… |
[1:25:17] | but you have my sympathies. | 但我同情你们 |
[1:25:22] | We’re gonna blow up the ship. | 我们得把船炸掉 |
[1:25:25] | We’ll take our chances in the shuttle. | 咱们搭太空梭 |
[1:25:28] | -Blow up the ship. -Good. | -把船炸掉 -好 |
[1:25:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:25:59] | -When we throw the switches, how long before the ship blows? -Ten minutes. | -启动之后多久会爆炸 -十分钟 |
[1:26:02] | -No bullshit. -If we ain’t outta here in ten minutes, | -别唬我 -十分钟不走 |
[1:26:05] | we won’t need no rocket to fly through space. | 就别想搭太空梭了 |
[1:26:08] | We’re gonna need coolant for the air support system. | 冷冻系统需要冷却剂 |
[1:26:17] | You two go down, get all the coolant you can carry. | 能拿多少就尽管拿 |
[1:26:19] | I’ll get the shuttle ready. I’ll give you about, | 我去启动太空梭 我等你们 |
[1:26:23] | about seven minutes. | 七分钟后回来 |
[1:26:25] | Come back up here. I’ll shut the switches off, | 你们一回来 我就打开开关 |
[1:26:28] | and we’ll blow this fucker off into space. | 把这臭东西炸到外太空 |
[1:26:30] | Okay. All right. Come on. | 好的 行动 |
[1:26:32] | -Ready? -Take care of yourself. | -好了吗 -小心点 |
[1:26:34] | Seven minutes. | 七分钟 |
[1:26:57] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[1:27:02] | Jones. | 乔西 |
[1:27:52] | Jones? | 乔西 |
[1:28:24] | Okay, check the bottles. | 好的 检查瓶子 |
[1:28:40] | Jones? | 乔斯 |
[1:28:46] | -How you doin’? -Fine. | -情形如何 -还好 |
[1:28:49] | Kitty. | 小猫咪 |
[1:28:51] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好 快点 |
[1:28:55] | Jones? | 乔斯 |
[1:29:01] | Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪 |
[1:29:04] | Come here, Jones. Come here. | 来吧 乔斯 来吧 |
[1:29:07] | Jones? | 乔斯 |
[1:29:13] | Come here, boy. | 来吧 小子 |
[1:29:15] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[1:29:17] | Nice kitty. | 好猫咪 |
[1:29:19] | Jones? | 乔斯 |
[1:29:21] | Jones? | 乔斯 |
[1:29:28] | Come here. Come here, sweetheart. | 过来 过来 宝贝 |
[1:29:32] | Jones. | 乔斯 |
[1:29:41] | Jones? Jones? | 乔斯 乔斯 |
[1:29:47] | Jones? | 乔斯 |
[1:29:54] | Jones! Goddamn it! | 乔斯 可恶 |
[1:30:01] | Now I got you. | 找到你了 |
[1:30:08] | Here, sweetie. Nice kitty. | 来吧 宝贝 好猫猫 |
[1:30:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:30:36] | -Get out of the way. -I can’t get out of the way! | -让开 -不行 |
[1:30:39] | Get out of the way, Lambert! It’s gonna kill us! | 让开 兰波特 让我干掉它 |
[1:30:42] | I can’t! | 不行 |
[1:30:45] | -Lambert, for Christ’s sake, get out of the way! -Parker? Lambert. | -兰波特 天啊 快滚开 -帕克 兰波特 |
[1:30:57] | Get out of the way, Lambert! | 快走开 兰波特 |
[1:31:01] | Parker? Lambert? | 帕克 兰波特 |
[1:31:03] | Lambert? Parker? | 兰波特 帕克 |
[1:31:37] | Get outta the room! | 快走吧 |
[1:31:57] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:32:17] | Parker? | 帕克 |
[1:33:52] | Danger. The emergency destruct system | 危险 紧急毁灭系统 |
[1:33:57] | is now activated. | 已经启动 |
[1:33:59] | The ship will detonate in T-minus | 开启后十分钟 |
[1:34:02] | ten minutes. | 将爆炸 |
[1:34:06] | The option to override automatic detonation | 紧急毁灭系统已开启 |
[1:34:09] | expires in T-minus five minutes. | 太空船将在十分钟后爆炸 |
[1:34:43] | The option to override automatic detonation | 五分钟后将无法解除 |
[1:34:47] | expires in T-minus. | 自爆系统 |
[1:35:25] | Dallas. | 达拉斯 |
[1:35:33] | Brett. | 布雷特 |
[1:35:42] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[1:35:48] | Kill me! | 杀了我 |
[1:37:01] | The option to override automatic detonation | 三分钟后 |
[1:37:05] | expires in T-minus | 将无法解除 |
[1:37:08] | three minutes. | 自爆系统 |
[1:37:47] | The option to override | 一分钟后 |
[1:37:50] | automatic detonation expires | 将无法解除 |
[1:37:53] | in T-minus one minute. | 自爆系统 |
[1:38:03] | 29, 28, 27, | 29 28 27秒 |
[1:38:07] | 26, 25, 24, | 26 25 24秒 |
[1:38:12] | 23, 22, | 23 22秒 |
[1:38:15] | 21, 20 seconds, | 21 20秒 |
[1:38:18] | 19, 18, | 19 18秒 |
[1:38:20] | 17, 16, | 17 16秒 |
[1:38:23] | 15, 14, 13, | 15 14 13秒 |
[1:38:27] | 12, 11, 10 seconds, | 12 11 10秒 |
[1:38:31] | 9, 8, 7, | 9 8 7秒 |
[1:38:36] | 6, 5, 4, | 6 5 4秒 |
[1:38:39] | 3, 2, 1. | 3 2 1秒 |
[1:38:44] | The option to override detonation procedure | 现在无法解除 |
[1:38:48] | has now expired. | 自爆系统 |
[1:38:51] | Mother? I’ve turned the cooling unit back on. | 电脑老妈 我打开冷却系统 |
[1:38:55] | Mother! | 电脑老妈 |
[1:38:58] | The ship will automatically destruct | 本船将于五分钟后 |
[1:39:01] | in T-minus five minutes. | 自动爆炸 |
[1:39:06] | You bitch! | 臭电脑 |
[1:39:24] | You bitch! | 臭电脑 |
[1:39:26] | Goddamn it! | 可恶 |
[1:40:30] | Jonesy. | 乔西 |
[1:41:15] | You now have one minute to abandon ship. | 一分钟内必须撤离本船 |
[1:41:20] | The ship will automatically destruct | 一分钟后 |
[1:41:24] | in T-minus one minute. | 自动爆炸 |
[1:41:48] | T-minus 30 seconds. | 倒数计时三十秒 |
[1:41:51] | 29, 28, | 29 28秒 |
[1:41:54] | 27, 26, | 27 26秒 |
[1:41:56] | 25, 24, | 25 24秒 |
[1:42:00] | 23, 22, 21, | 23 22 21秒 |
[1:42:04] | 20 seconds. | 20秒 |
[1:42:06] | 19, 18, | 19 18秒 |
[1:42:08] | 17, 16, | 17 16秒 |
[1:42:11] | 15, 14, 13, | 15 14 13秒 |
[1:42:14] | 12, 11, 10 seconds. | 12 11 10 秒 |
[1:42:17] | 9, 8, 7, | 9 8 7秒 |
[1:42:21] | 6, 5, | 6 5秒 |
[1:42:24] | 4, 3, 2, 1. | 4 3 2 1秒 |
[1:43:16] | I got you, | 宰了你 |
[1:43:20] | you son of a bitch. | 混帐东西 |
[1:44:07] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[1:44:24] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[1:44:33] | All right. It’s nice to see you too. | 好了 很高兴再见到你 |
[1:44:38] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:49:11] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:49:13] | You are | 你是 |
[1:49:15] | my lucky star. | 我的幸运星 |
[1:49:19] | You are my | 你是我的 |
[1:49:23] | lucky star. | 幸运星 |
[1:49:25] | You | 你 |
[1:49:27] | lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky. | 幸运星 幸运星 幸运星 |
[1:49:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:49:41] | Well, come on. | 来吧 |
[1:49:43] | You are | 你是 |
[1:49:45] | my lucky star. | 我的幸运星 |
[1:49:50] | You. | 你 |
[1:49:51] | You are my lucky star. | 你是我的幸运星 |
[1:49:58] | You are my lucky star. | 你是我的幸运星 |
[1:50:02] | You are my lucky. | 你是我的幸运星 |
[1:50:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:50:26] | My lucky. | 我的 |
[1:50:30] | You are my. | 你是我的 |
[1:50:39] | You are my | 你是我的 |
[1:50:45] | lucky. | 幸运星 |
[1:51:53] | Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo. | 星际货船诺斯都罗莫号最后报告 |
[1:51:57] | Third officer reporting. | 三级军官最后报告 |
[1:52:00] | The other members of the crew, | 其他的船员 |
[1:52:03] | Kane, Lambert, | 肯恩 兰波特 |
[1:52:05] | Parker, Brett, | 帕克 布雷特 |
[1:52:08] | Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. | 艾希以及达拉斯船长全部丧命 |
[1:52:12] | Cargo and ship destroyed. | 货物和货船全都毁灭 |
[1:52:16] | I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. | 我在六周后将抵达边界 |
[1:52:20] | With a little luck, the network will pick me up. | 幸运的话 有人会来搭救 |
[1:52:24] | This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, | 我是蕾普丽 诺斯都罗莫号唯一生还者 |
[1:52:30] | signing off. | 报告完毕 |
[1:52:38] | Come on, cat. | 来吧 猫咪 |