英文名称:A Little Bit of Heaven
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Come on, let’s go. Come on, kiddo. | 来 走吧 快点呀 孩子们 |
[01:10] | -We’re going to have some fun. -Yeah! | -我们要出去找点乐子 -来! |
[01:13] | You know I’m the best friend ever. Now get out of here. | 你知道我是最佳死党啦 好 出发了! |
[01:17] | -Have fun. -We won’t be back till after five, so | -玩得开心点 -我们不到五点都不会回来 所以嘛… |
[01:20] | -have lots of sex with your husband. -Marley! | -你和老公也”玩开心点”啦 -玛蕾 |
[01:23] | Hot, steamy, unbridled sex. | 火辣地 狂放地 尽情地爱吧 |
[01:31] | Thank you. You all have fun. Be good for Marley. | 谢你了 都玩开心点哦 对玛蕾好点 |
[01:34] | We’re gonna be good, Mommy. | 我俩会好好的 妈咪 |
[01:36] | -No sugar. -Course not. | -不要吃糖 -遵命 |
[01:38] | -She said no sugar. -Love you, Mommy. | -她说不能吃糖喔 -爱你啦 妈咪 |
[01:42] | Take care. Have fun with her. | 小心点 和她好好玩 |
[01:45] | Make that magic happen! | 开心点儿! |
[01:48] | -Ready, baby? -Yes. | -准备好了 宝贝? -嗯 |
[01:50] | -What are we gonna do today? -Go get some sugar. | -那我们先来点什么好呢? -来几颗糖! |
[01:53] | What?! Sugar? | 什么! 吃糖? |
[01:55] | If you think this is what I want out of life, | 如果你这就断定我想要过那种… |
[01:58] | you know, the whole matrimonial, maternal fairy tale, you’re wrong. | 婚姻美满 家庭幸福童话般的生活 那你就自作聪明了 |
[02:04] | It’s not for me and that’s okay, because this idea | 这不对我口味 这没关系 因为这种… |
[02:07] | that you have to fall in love in order to live happily ever after | 为日后的安稳小日子而谈恋爱的想法 |
[02:11] | is just not true. | 只是不太真实 |
[02:18] | Stanley… | 斯坦利… |
[02:20] | Stanley… | 斯坦利… |
[02:22] | you gotta get up, buddy. I gotta go to work. | 要起来啦 你这家伙 我要去上班了 |
[02:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[02:30] | Yeah, good morning. | 哈 早上好啊 |
[02:34] | Oh, Shit. | 噢 糟了 |
[02:47] | I would totally get my brother to go out with you, if you walk Stanley. | 如果你肯带斯坦利散散步 我当然会让我的哥哥和你约会啦! |
[02:51] | If I had a brother. | 要是我有哥哥的话 |
[02:57] | Stanley! | 斯坦利! |
[03:04] | Let’s go see Uncle Peter. | 我们去探皮特小叔啦 |
[03:06] | Good boy. Good boy. | 好样的 乖乖 |
[03:08] | There he is. Good morning. | 他来了 早上好 |
[03:13] | If I didn’t have to work, I’d cuddle with you. Love the undies! | 真想熊抱你 但我赶着上班呢 你的小裤真俏! |
[03:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:06] | Oh, my God. | 噢 真霉 |
[04:08] | -Here you go. -Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[04:11] | -Wow! -You need to watch where you’re going. | -哇! -走路还得看点方向 |
[04:14] | Hello. Poster child for not mixing wine with vodka. | 还好吗? 好孩子可不会将葡萄酒和伏特加混在一起的 |
[04:19] | You drank twice as much. How are you okay? | 你喝的是我的两倍多 你怎么能没事的? |
[04:21] | -Are you okay? -Ohh h. | -你还行吧? -噢… |
[04:23] | Are you? Say yes. | 还好吗? 说是啊 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1186个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:161个,六级词汇:87个,GRE词汇:82个,托福词汇:128个,考研词汇:177个,专四词汇:142个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:334个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:26] | Ohhh! | 噢… |
[04:35] | -Glad you could join us. Ready? -I thought you were doing this. | -你总算赶过来了 准备好了? -我还以为你负责这个呐 |
[04:40] | Okay, why don’t we start. Marley? | 好了 现在就开始 玛蕾? |
[04:47] | -Good morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -好 |
[04:50] | I’m sure this town has been pitching the hell out of you, | 我相信这个小镇的人民正头也不甩地背弃你们 |
[04:53] | so I won’t bother with that. | 所以我没有被这些所困扰 |
[04:55] | But I will tell you that you’ll never be number one | 但只要你们还靠着占了82%的男性顾客买货 |
[04:57] | as long as your customer base is 82 percent male. | 你们就别想当这地方的头 |
[05:00] | Yes. Well, women don’t buy condoms. | 好吧 但女士们不会买避孕套 |
[05:04] | Not yours. | 是您的那位就不会吧 |
[05:08] | Come on, gentlemen. As I’m sure you’re all painfully aware, | 醒醒吧 绅士们 我知道你们都很难去承认 |
[05:12] | it is women, myself included, who dictate when, where, | 是女士们 包括我 决定激情迸发的 |
[05:17] | how, with whom and how many times we’re going to have sex. | 时间 地点 方式 对象 还有数量 |
[05:21] | We can’t always count on the man to have condoms lying around. | 我们也不指望男士们会随身携带 |
[05:25] | So we actually do go buy them and then we end up in the condom aisle | 所以只能亲自出马 拿定主意杀进买套的行列 |
[05:29] | with a choice. So which brand do we buy? | 那么买什么牌子的好呢? |
[05:33] | Do we buy Trojan, whose very name conjures the essence of | “特洛伊”? 这个诱使你想起 |
[05:37] | penetration with protection? | 冲破保护的本质所在? |
[05:40] | Or do we choose the one with the skanky-looking girl, | 还是拣这个封面有位 |
[05:44] | with big tits, | 挺着两盏”巨灯” |
[05:46] | skimpy shorts and stripper pumps? | 绷了条热裤 踩一双风骚鞋的”舞厅小姐”呢? |
[05:58] | I’ll keep this one. | 这个我留着了 |
[06:04] | -Hey! -Yay! Hi, baby. | -嗨! -哇! 嗨 亲爱的 |
[06:06] | She had them and their condoms wrapped around her little finger. | 那些老板和那堆套都被她的五指山收服了 |
[06:11] | -Alright! -To the youngest, the hottest | -太好了! -敬我们广告业有史以来 |
[06:13] | vice president in the history of advertising. | 最年轻最性感的副总经理! |
[06:19] | You should think about buying a house now. | 你应该考虑一下买房的大计了 |
[06:21] | Yeah, why take the time to stop and smell the roses? | 就是啊 不能闲着没事干 |
[06:24] | What you need is a big, fat mortgage like an albatross around your neck. | 最好就是揽一身累你半死不活的按揭债 |
[06:30] | Okay, in honour of Marley’s white-trash taste buds we have… | 来了 为照顾玛蕾那久未尝鲜的味蕾 我们献上… |
[06:35] | Mac and cheese pizza? | 苹果芝士披萨? |
[06:38] | You know what I want for my birthday? Your metabolism. | 知道我生日想要什么吗? 像你那样照吃不胖! |
[06:41] | I’ll trade you my metabolism for those boobs. | 我倒宁愿跟你换过来 变丰满些 |
[06:44] | Throw in that necklace and you’ve got a deal. | 搭上那条项链 那可以成交 |
[06:47] | Baby, that’s a good trade. | 宝贝 这挺划算! |
[06:49] | Hey. She’s gonna have her own boobs soon enough. | 嘿 很快她就会丰满起来了! |
[06:52] | Way to keep a secret, Marley. | 别说漏嘴了 玛蕾 |
[06:55] | -Are you getting implants? -No. | -你准备去隆胸? -没有啦 |
[06:58] | -I’m pregnant. -You’re pregnant? | -我有了 -你有了? |
[07:00] | -Cammie’s getting a brother. -Another one. | -卡姆妮就有个弟弟了 -又来一个! |
[07:02] | But we’re not ruling out the implant thing. | 但”丰挺”计划还在日程上呢 |
[07:04] | -You’re disgusting. -Cheers. To you, Marley. | -你真贪心 -干杯 敬你的 玛蕾 |
[07:07] | To us. | 敬大家的 |
[07:08] | -Bye, you guys. -Good luck out there. | -拜拜 朋友们 -一路顺风 |
[07:11] | -Congratulations on the new boy. -May he be happy and healthy. | -恭喜你有孩子了 -愿小宝宝健康快乐 |
[07:16] | -And may he have a huge penis. -Geez! You are just terrible. | -望他带根大炮降世 -天呐 你也太恶心了 |
[07:21] | -Speaking of terrible… -Speed down. | -说到恶心点的… -慢着 |
[07:24] | -Marley made a booty call. -Shut up. | -玛蕾要打寻欢热线啦 -少来了 |
[07:27] | -I’m serious, baby. -Bye, good night. | -我是认真的 -拜拜 晚安 |
[07:29] | Good night, Doug. | 晚安 道格 |
[07:32] | -Love you. -Love you. | -爱你 -也爱你 |
[07:34] | Hey, Doug. Wanna come over? | 嗨 道格 想过来吗? |
[07:36] | Oh, you’re coming over. No, you are coming over. | 噢 你来吧 不 你过来吧 |
[07:43] | Oh, my God! Oh! | 噢 我的天! 噢! |
[07:47] | Oh! | 噢! |
[07:56] | Mmm, not bad, mister. | 嗯 不错啊 先生 |
[07:59] | Not bad at all. | 功夫不差啊 |
[08:03] | Oh! | 噢! |
[08:07] | So, does this mean I actually get to spend the night? | 那么 这晚想我留在这啦? |
[08:11] | I mean, I love being the first number on the booty call list, but… | 我想说 我很喜欢成为你电话呼叫的首选 但… |
[08:17] | Well, second? | 我只是个后备? |
[08:20] | Sure. | 差不多 |
[08:23] | What if I want something more? | 要是我希望更进一步呢? |
[08:26] | What if I don’t’? | 要是我拒绝呢? |
[08:34] | Really? | 真没希望? |
[08:35] | I thought we made that clear when we met. | 我们当初认识时就说得很明白了 |
[08:37] | That’s what people say at first, so no one gets hurt. | 先说清楚这样没有人会受伤 |
[08:42] | Not me. | 但我是认真的 |
[08:50] | Oh! What? Oh, my goodness. I love you. I love you. | 哦! 怎么啦? 噢 我的小宝贝 我爱你 我爱你 |
[08:57] | Real. | 真货 |
[08:59] | -That’s not real. Got it? -Yes. | -这不是真货 明白? -嗯 |
[09:02] | Real. Okay? Not real. | 真的 懂了? 不真的 |
[09:06] | -Fake. -Fake. | -假的 -假的 |
[09:07] | Silicon Valley. Got it? You sure? | 造出来的 明白没? 真明白? |
[09:11] | Here’s a little something to celebrate your promotion. | 给你点小礼 贺你的晋升 |
[09:14] | Thank you, Mommy. Such a kind mama. | 谢谢喔 妈咪 真是个好妈妈 |
[09:23] | Okay. Let’s see. | 好了 来看看 |
[09:26] | ‘Congratulations from your best friends forever. Renee, Thomas and Cammie.’ | 来自你最亲朋友的祝福 蕾妮 汤姆斯和卡姆妮上 |
[09:31] | Oh, you’re so good with words. | 嗯 真会说话 |
[09:42] | Is this the actual gift, or are you setting me up with him? | 这相架就是送给我的礼啊 还是让我和他相亲啊? |
[09:46] | The idea is: You take him out and you, um, put a real man in it. | 重点是:你可以约他出来 把相中人换变成真帅哥! |
[09:51] | What? Like maybe Doug. | 什么意思? 放道格的照片怎样 |
[09:57] | -Who? -Ohhh. | -谁? -噢 |
[09:59] | Come on. We all know he wasn’t a keeper. | 不要这样啦 我们都知道道格不会长久的啦 |
[10:01] | -Poor Doug. -No poor Doug. | -可怜的道格 -他不可怜 |
[10:03] | -Ohhh. -Thank you. | -噢 -谢谢你 |
[10:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:10] | Could you tell him that Marley Corbett called? | 您能转告他一声玛蕾·科比特打过电话来? |
[10:12] | Yeah, that’d be great. Bye, bye. | 是的 那太好了 拜拜 |
[10:18] | Okay, I gotta say something. | 这样 我想说… |
[10:20] | I think this Vice Presidency is making your tits smaller. | 副总经理这位子一坐 你双峰变小了 |
[10:24] | Really? | 真的? |
[10:26] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:28] | -Really? -Hm hum. | -真的? -嗯嗯 |
[10:29] | -Hey. -Hey, Rob. | -嗨 -嗨 罗伯 |
[10:32] | -Think Marley’s tits are shrinking? -Like, right now? | -觉得玛蕾的胸在缩水吗? -你指现在? |
[10:37] | -No, in general. -Uh, yeah. | -不 一直以来 -嗯 有点 |
[10:41] | -How are we doing on Coffee Land? -Great. Our favourite so far. | -“咖啡园”的广告进展怎样? -不错 是目前做得最好的 |
[10:45] | ‘Drink this dark-flavoured spit and it’ll make you shit.’ | “喝得进去 拉得出来” |
[10:48] | -Tell him the others. -Can’t. He has to be across town at 1, | -说点其他方案 -来不及了 他要在1点钟到镇上 |
[10:51] | beck here for storyboards at 3 and dinner at 6 | 3点时回来看图板 6点吃晚饭 |
[10:54] | and after dinner we have drinks with the Home Depot. | 之后还要跟豪门仓储公司的人喝两杯 |
[10:57] | That’s why I love this woman. I love you. | 这解释了为什么我会喜欢这位女士 我爱你 |
[10:59] | Jesus. He’s running you ragged. | 天呐 他简直在奴役你 |
[11:03] | You look– not so good. | 你看起来不是很对劲 |
[11:06] | -When did you last see a doctor? -Does Dr Phil count? | -最近有看医生吗? -菲尔算吗? |
[11:20] | Ow! | 噢! |
[11:24] | Shit. | 真麻烦 |
[11:26] | Oh. | 噢! |
[11:29] | You look familiar. | 你看起来好面熟 |
[11:32] | -Have we had sex? -No, um, I’m sorry. | -我们有过一夜? -没有 你说什么? |
[11:36] | Never mind. I was just joking. | 说笑 别介意 |
[11:40] | -Marley, I’m Dr Goldstein. -You’re Dr– Goldstein? | -玛蕾 我是高斯丁医生 -你是高斯…丁医生? |
[11:45] | -Yes, I’m Jewish, from Mexico. -No. I mean, | -是的 我是犹太人 墨西哥裔 -没有 我不是这意思 |
[11:48] | I just expected somebody older, not so– | 我以为高医生一把年纪了 不像你那么… |
[11:53] | young. | 那么年轻 |
[11:55] | Take a seat. | 先坐下来 |
[12:01] | -So, Marley… -Hmm. | -玛蕾 那么… -嗯 |
[12:03] | -What seems to be the problem? -Not so sure. Hence being here. | -你觉得那里不妥了? -我不知道 才来问你 |
[12:08] | Look up. So you’ve been experiencing some weight loss, right? | 向上看 最近体重是不是在减小? |
[12:12] | -Umm… -And you had some blood in your stool? | -嗯… -大便会带些血? |
[12:16] | Yes, I’ve been experiencing | 是的 我有出现过… |
[12:19] | some of that bleeding you’re talking about. | …你提到的流血 |
[12:22] | Just lie on your back. I’m gonna feel around your stomach, okay? | 躺下来 我现在要检查一下你的腹部 好吧? |
[12:27] | -Just relax. -Okay. | -放松 -行 |
[12:34] | I’m kind of ticklish, so don’t be a wuss. | 我怕抓搔 所以别软绵绵的 |
[12:37] | Don’t get all feather-fing… | 像鸡毛手那样搔… |
[12:44] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[12:49] | Okay, Marley, we’re gonna need to run some tests. | 这样 玛蕾 我们要给你做进一步的检查 |
[12:55] | -Up! Time. -Oh, no, no, no. | -快到时间了! -哦 还没 还没 |
[12:58] | -Pens. -There’s still two more seconds left. | -停笔 -还有两秒啦! |
[13:01] | -What are you doing? -Down. Pens down. | -你想干什么? -停笔 放下笔来 |
[13:04] | Is it weird that I always find the word ‘slut’? | 你说怪不怪 我就只找到”荡妇”一词 |
[13:07] | Too bad you only get two points for ‘slut’. | 真可怜 “荡妇”只能得两分了 |
[13:09] | Whore gets you three points. | 但”淫妇”就可以得三分了 |
[13:13] | Time. | 结束! |
[13:16] | It’s pink juice time. | 粉红果汁时间到了 |
[13:22] | -Think of it like, like bubble gum urine. -Yummy! Bottoms up. | -你就想象它是口香糖味的尿液 -佳酿啊! 干了! |
[13:30] | Mmm. Uh mmm. | 嗯… |
[13:37] | Isn’t this stuff supposed to clean you out? | 这玩意不是说可以清肠胃吗? |
[13:40] | Maybe you didn’t do it right. | 可能是喝法有误 |
[13:43] | How can she not do it right? She drank it. | 还有什么喝法 就灌下去咯 |
[13:47] | Maybe she drank it too fast, or, I don’t know, too slow. | 可能是喝得太急了 又或者太慢了 |
[13:55] | Ooh! Aw! Yee-ha-ha. | 噢! 嗷! 哎呀… |
[13:59] | Let us know when it starts working. | 让我们知道它什么时候生效 |
[14:01] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊! |
[14:05] | -Good morning, Marley. -Oh, really. | -早上好 玛蕾 -嗯 是不是 |
[14:08] | Is it? I’m about to get a huge camera stuck up my butt. | 真的要给我的屁股塞个摄像头? |
[14:12] | So I don’t know if that qualifies as good. | 我还不知道这管不管用呢 |
[14:14] | I just need you to sign this document which states that you understand | 现在需要你在这份文件上签个名 |
[14:19] | all the colonoscopy’s risks, which include heavy bleeding, uh, | 表示你已了解结肠微镜检查的风险 包括肠道大出血 |
[14:23] | infection, perforation, rupture. | 感染 穿孔 破裂 |
[14:26] | On a scale of one to ten, one being ‘never’ | 十分为满分 1分表示”万无一失” |
[14:30] | and ten being ‘happens all the time’, | 到10分表示”必有损失” |
[14:32] | what are the chances of you rupturing my ass? | 那你的检查安全系数多高啊? |
[14:36] | Well, not. The chances are very slim. | 嗯 接近满分 很少会出意外 |
[14:40] | It’s, uh, more procedural. | 这是 嗯 很规范的 |
[14:44] | Good, well, procedure away, my friend. | 好啊 规范点好 我的朋友 |
[14:48] | This is gonna be fun. | 应该会挺有意思 |
[14:51] | Would you mind rolling onto your left side, please. | 你先把身子向左翻侧好吧 |
[15:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:13] | Before we go to whatever base this is we’re going to, um, | 不管之后怎样 我现在只是想知道 |
[15:20] | shouldn’t I know your first name? | 你可不可以报上大名来? |
[15:25] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[15:27] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[15:34] | Julian Goldstein. | 朱利安·高斯丁 |
[15:40] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[16:05] | Where the hell am I? | 我在什么鬼地方? |
[16:22] | -Hello, Marley. -Oh, my God. | -你好 玛蕾 -噢 天哪 |
[16:27] | Wait a minute. Oh, my God. I mean… | 等等 噢 我的上帝 我是说… |
[16:31] | -Are you God? -Not really. | -你真的是天上帝? -算是 |
[16:34] | This is just the way you wanted to see me. | 我的形象是你所设想的 |
[16:36] | Well, I love Whoopi, so that’s probably why. | 哦 我喜欢乌比 所以见到的上帝都是她那模样 |
[16:40] | Yeah, me too. Oh, have a seat. | 嗯 我也喜欢她 来坐下吧 |
[16:44] | Wow! | 哇! |
[16:50] | -I can’t believe this. -Guess what? | -真不敢相信 -你知道吗? |
[16:53] | -You’re dying. -I am not dying. | -你快要离开人世了 -还不到时候吧 |
[16:56] | I’m just a little stressed, that’s all. | 我不过是有点压力而已 |
[16:59] | Marley? | 玛蕾? |
[17:02] | You’re dying, but I’m gonna give you three wishes. | 这是真的 但在这之前我可以满足你三个愿望 |
[17:08] | Then I want to | 那我想 |
[17:13] | -fly. -Okay. Done. | -飞翔 -行 这没问题 |
[17:16] | Wait a minute. This is for real? | 等等 真的可以实现? |
[17:19] | -I want a million bucks. -Alright, but I just have to warn you | -那我想要一百万 -好吧 但我要提醒你 |
[17:23] | that that is only gonna be 500,000 after taxes. | 税后就只剩下50万了 |
[17:26] | -Just ’cause I didn’t say ‘tax free’? -Even I don’t mess with the IRS. | -就忘了说”免扣税” -虽然我关心收税的事 |
[17:30] | That sucks. | 真蠢 |
[17:36] | Third wish? | 第三个愿望呢? |
[17:39] | Okay. Let me think. | 好吧 我想想 |
[17:45] | -Tic-toc, baby. -Don’t rush me. Jesus. | -没时间了 宝贝 -不要急我 天呐 |
[17:47] | -Hey, hey. -Oh. | -嘿 嘿 -噢 |
[17:49] | -Wow. -I’m sorry. | -喔 -对不起 |
[17:51] | -You said it, didn’t you? -Yeah, I did. | -说错话了吧? -嗯 我错了 |
[17:53] | Wow. | 呼 |
[17:57] | I don’t know. I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道 我不知道我想要什么 |
[18:01] | You know. You just don’t want to admit it. | 你知道的 只是不想承认 |
[18:04] | But I’m pretty sure that if you give it some thought, | 但我相信如果你再多想想 |
[18:08] | you’ll figure it out. | 你就会明白了 |
[18:12] | Marley. | 玛蕾 |
[18:15] | Marley. | 玛蕾 |
[18:17] | Marley, wake up. it’s over. | 玛蕾 起来吧 好了 |
[18:22] | What’s over? | 什么好了? |
[18:25] | Where am I? | 我在那里? |
[18:28] | Where’s Whoopi? | 乌比呢? |
[18:31] | The procedure went fine. | 一切很顺利 |
[18:33] | We’re going to move you to the recovery room now. | 我们现在就推你到康复病房 |
[18:36] | I took some biopsies. We should get results in a few days. | 我给你做了活组织检查 结果在几天内就会出来 |
[18:41] | -it’s delicious. -I agree. | -味道很好 -我也觉得 |
[18:43] | It’s crunchy and chewy. Peter, I’d like to share mine with you. | 既爽脆又耐嚼 彼特 我把我那份都给你了 |
[18:46] | Here, Pop. I’ll go. | 好 珀普 我来 |
[18:48] | Hey, behave. | 嘿 识趣点 |
[18:52] | Geez, what the hell? | 天呐 什么东西来的? |
[18:54] | Okay. Alright, alright. I forgot to cook the noodles first. | 好吧 行 行 是我忘了应该先煮面条 |
[18:59] | -Ohhh. -There’s noodles in this? | -哦 -这里头有面条吗? |
[19:02] | Do not feed this to Stanley. Take it. | 不要塞给斯坦利啊 吞了它 |
[19:05] | No. I got all this on my plate. | 不行 我还有一大盘啦 |
[19:07] | I have cancer. | 我患了癌症 |
[19:13] | I went to the doctor last week. Remember? | 我上周去看医生了 还记得吧? |
[19:16] | I said I was fine and that I was just stressed, but | 我当时说 我没问题 只是压力大而已 |
[19:20] | -I’m not. -What are you talking about? | -但不仅是这样 -你在说什么? |
[19:22] | I have, um, | 我患了 嗯… |
[19:25] | colon cancer. How does one get that, you might ask. | 结肠癌 你可能会问 谁会这么倒霉 |
[19:29] | Because I did. And, um, | 我就会 嗯… |
[19:34] | -he said… -We don’t know. | -医生说… -我们不知道病因 |
[19:38] | Of course you don’t. | 你们当然不知道 |
[19:41] | Everyone is dying of cancer these days. | 这些年头那么多人死于癌症 |
[19:44] | Why would you try to figure it out and put yourself out of a job? | 要是你们找出病因了 谁还用光顾你们啊? |
[19:47] | I know this is rough, but we need to talk about what to do next. | 我知道这很难接受 但我们要谈谈下一步该怎么做 |
[19:53] | I’m going to consult with the head of the oncology department, Dr Sanders. | 我会联系肿瘤科的主任医师撒恩德医生 |
[19:57] | Can, can, can you just take it out, so I can go on with my life? | 那 那你们能帮我除掉它 然后我照样过小日子吗? |
[20:01] | No, unfortunately we can’t. | 不 很遗憾我们做不到 |
[20:03] | It’s already spread throughout the entire colon, | 癌细胞已经扩散到整段结肠了 |
[20:07] | making surgery impossible at this point. | 目前来看手术解决不了问题 |
[20:11] | And this other guy would have a better idea? | 那 那个人医术更高明? |
[20:14] | Dr Sanders, yes. | 指撒恩德医生? 是的 |
[20:15] | He’s one of the best in the country for– late stage cancers. | 他是全国顶尖的治疗…末期癌症的专家 |
[20:22] | Marley, at this point you only have two options. | 玛蕾 到这一步你只有两个选择 |
[20:27] | Either you start treatment immediately, or you’ll die. | 要么马上展开治疗 要么你会死去 |
[20:34] | Ah. | 啊 |
[20:36] | Okay Dr G., I’m gonna give you a little free advice. | 行 高医生 我赠你一句 |
[20:39] | Don’t use the ‘D’ word. it’s a bit of a downer. | 不要用”死”这个字眼 真叫人沮丧 |
[20:42] | And if you’re trying to sell me treatment, | 还有 如果你想推销那些疗程 |
[20:44] | I would rethink the ‘B’ option, because dying isn’t an option. | 那就免了 迟早我都会”怎样”的了 |
[20:49] | Maybe try something like: ‘Try our new and improved chemo, | 或者你可以换种说法:”请试一下经改良的新药物… |
[20:52] | because the alternative will leave you breathless! | 不然的话 你可能会停止呼吸” |
[20:55] | When your 2:30 walks in here and you have to tell him that he’s dying, | 当你2:30走到这里 然后要跟病人说 他就要一命呜呼了 |
[20:59] | just try it with a little more feeling. | 请加点同情心 |
[21:05] | Anyway– who wants dessert? | 就是这样啦 谁想要点心? |
[21:20] | Mom? Hi. | 妈啊? 嗨 |
[21:23] | Sorry to call so late. | 本不应该这么晚打来的 |
[21:32] | Mom, I’m okay. | 妈 我还行 |
[21:44] | I’ll make sure that you get the best possible treatment. | 我一定会为你找到最好的治疗方法的 |
[21:47] | -I don’t care how much it costs. -You’re going to buy her a new colon? | -不管花费多少 -难不成你还能给她买段结肠? |
[21:51] | I will not have a money discussion. | 我不想跟你争论钱的问题 |
[21:53] | The gloves are coming off. | 又要开战了 |
[21:55] | Money is the only thing you can talk about. | 你就只惦记钱 |
[21:58] | Marley needs our love and support. At least pretend to be here for her. | 玛蕾需要我们的关心和支持 至少你也装个模样出来 |
[22:03] | I don’t have to pretend. That’s your department. | 我还要装什么 这事归你管 |
[22:10] | I’m so glad we got together. | 很开心 我们团聚了 |
[22:17] | So what did you tell Rob? | 那你怎么跟罗伯说? |
[22:20] | -That I have mono. -Right. | -我患癌症了… -嗯 |
[22:21] | And I’m working from home. | …还照常上班 |
[22:23] | I don’t want anybody from work knowing. | 我不想公司里的任何人知道这事 |
[22:25] | I got it. Your butt is your business. | 明白了 你的”底盘”你做主 |
[22:30] | Huh? Huh? | 嗯? 嗯? |
[22:32] | -My Dad flew out this morning. -Is your Mom happy? | -我爸今早飞走了 -你妈开心吗? |
[22:35] | So much so she’s celebrating by moving here. | 开心到要搬过来 |
[22:37] | We must warn the populace. Marley’s Mom is descending. | 我们要公告天下 玛蕾妈妈要光临啦 |
[23:08] | -I’ll take caller 97… -Get the phone. | – 我要接听第97位听众的来电… – 打电话 |
[23:11] | -to win a prize in our contest -What? | -…会赢得比赛的奖品 -什么? |
[23:13] | -Quick, Marley. -Code 9797. | -快点 玛蕾 -号码是9797 |
[23:17] | -Go on! 9797. -I got it. | -快点啦! 9797 -我打了 |
[23:20] | Okay! | 好呢! |
[23:22] | -Hello? Who’s this? -Marley Corbett. Did I win? | -您好! 请问您是? -玛蕾·科贝特 我赢了吗? |
[23:27] | -You’re caller 97! Congratulations. -Oh, my God. | -恭喜您! 您是第97位来电听众 -噢 我的天 |
[23:30] | -You’ve just won! -What did I win? | -您赢得了奖品! -什么奖品? |
[23:33] | You won a free day of hang gliding where you’ll learn how to fly! | 免费一天滑翔伞飞翔体验 您就要飞起来了! |
[23:39] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 噢 天呐 太好了 |
[23:53] | -Hey, how you doing? -Not too good. | -嘿 你怎么了? -不太好 |
[24:02] | Yo, J. G. | 哟 小朱 |
[24:05] | -Hi. -How’s it hanging? | -嗨 -最近怎么样? |
[24:09] | Um– good. | 嗯…还好 |
[24:11] | You here to work on your bedside manner? | 你在练你的医者口吻啊? |
[24:14] | -No. Checking on some test results. -Ah. Of course. | -没有 在记录检查结果 -啊 这是当然的 |
[24:17] | -Are you on your own? -Why? Want to keep me company? | -你就一个人吗? -为什么这么问 想当我的伴吗? |
[24:21] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[24:28] | -How do you feel? -To be honest, I could use a good laugh. | -你感觉怎样? -实话说 我想大笑一场 |
[24:32] | -Want me to tell you a joke? -I’d prefer someone funny. | -我要说个笑话吗? -我更喜欢有趣的人 |
[24:37] | Alright. What? Go. | 说笑 有什么故事 讲吧 |
[24:41] | Okay, um, there’s this guy that… | 好 嗯 从前有个人… |
[24:46] | No– It doesn’t work. | 不 我说不出 |
[24:49] | It doesn’t work, because you just put me on the spot. | 不行 你让我紧张了 |
[24:52] | Did you hear about the medical student | 那你听过关于医科学生的故事吗? |
[24:54] | who interrupted the proctologist during a lecture? | 就是在课堂上打断肛门学教授讲话的那个呢? |
[24:57] | He said: “Excuse me, sir, um, | 他说:”打扰一下 老师 嗯… |
[25:00] | uh– is that a rectal thermometer behind your ear?” | 嗯 你耳上掖的是不是肛门探针?” |
[25:04] | The proctologist touched behind his ear and said: “Oh, shit! | 然后那个肛门学教授摸了摸耳朵:”噢 妈的! |
[25:09] | Some asshole stole my pen.” | 某个混蛋偷走了我的笔?” |
[25:15] | You can use that one. I’ve got so many more. | 你下一次说这个吧 我还有很多笑话 |
[25:19] | -You know, it’s okay to feel nervous. -I’m not. | -你感到紧张是很自然的 -我不是 |
[25:22] | Not really. | 不全是 |
[25:24] | -I just.. -Marley Corbett? | -我只是… -玛蕾·科贝特 |
[25:36] | -Wish me luck. -You don’t need it. | -祝我好运 -你不需要靠运气 |
[25:38] | -You’ll do great. -Yes! | -你会做得很好的! -当然! |
[25:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在忙什么? |
[25:52] | Just getting caught up. | 只是想赶赶工 |
[25:55] | It’s Saturday. Go home. | 今天周六 回家吧 |
[25:58] | -You look like shit. -Mono’s only moderately contagious. | -你看起来好残 -腺热病有点传染性 |
[26:02] | -it’s so nice not having you around. -Yeah. | -幸亏你不在这 -是啊 |
[26:04] | By the way: I licked all the water bottles. | 还有 我已经舔过所有瓶子了 |
[26:11] | Good afternoon. | 午安啦 |
[26:16] | -Ummm. -Hey! Oooh. | -嗯 -嘿! 喔 |
[26:19] | You. Hi. Wow. | 看你 嘿! |
[26:23] | Yeah, my belly button is in a different zip code than the rest of me. | 是啊 我小肚腩那里的纽扣都在崩开了 |
[26:27] | It just pops. | 隆起来咯 |
[26:28] | -How was the appointment? -Oh, good. | -检查怎样? -哦 不错 |
[26:31] | My doctor says that everything is good. Thank God. | 医生说情况良好 谢天谢地 |
[26:38] | -I’m sorry. -That’s okay. | -不好意思 -没什么 |
[26:41] | ‘Cause I bet my doctor is way cuter than your doctor. | 我的那位医生比你的可爱的多哦 |
[26:45] | Marley! Please tell me you’re not flirting with your doctor. | 玛蕾 不要告诉我你挑逗你的医生 |
[26:50] | -So what if I am? -Never mind. | -要是我们真那样呢? -当我没说过 |
[26:53] | -Say what you’re gonna say. -No, I… | -想说什么就直说 -不 我… |
[26:56] | Why do I feel like I’m more concerned about this than you are? | 怎么好像我比你更紧张呢? |
[26:59] | Shouldn’t you focus on getting cured rather than getting laid? | 你不是应该好好养病 少点性事吗? |
[27:04] | Can’t I do both? | 我就不能两者兼顾吗? |
[27:06] | Could you just for once not treat everything like it was a joke? | 你能不能有一刻钟不那么乐观呢? |
[27:25] | Hey, sleepy monster, do you want to go for a walk? | 嘿 大睡虫 想不想出去走一圈? |
[27:32] | You need to go for a walk. | 你真的要走走了 |
[27:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:42] | Mommy’s going for a walk. | 我自己一个人走 |
[29:32] | -Hi. -What do you think? | -嗨 -你觉得怎样? |
[29:34] | It’s good. I like it. | 很好 我喜欢这个 |
[29:36] | Plus, I learned from those ladies over there, | 还有 这个是我从那帮女士那里学来的… |
[29:39] | what do you call a jazz musician without a girlfriend? | 爵士音乐家要没个女朋友是怎么个状况 |
[29:42] | -Here we go. What? -He doesn’t have a home. | -开始啦 那怎么呢? -他就没家了 |
[29:51] | It’s ‘homeless’. | 是”无家可归” |
[29:53] | But ‘A’ for effort. | 但你算无功都有劳啊! |
[30:02] | -So that was incredible. -He’s been performing since he was 8. | -太精彩了 -他从8岁就开始演奏了 |
[30:06] | -Wow! -So, what are you doing now? | -哇! -那么 你还有什么节目吗? |
[30:10] | Want to get something to eat with me? | 想和我去吃点东西吗? |
[30:13] | -Like, gefilte fish tacos, perhaps. -No, I can’t stay. I’d love to, | -譬如说 鱼碎玉米饼啊 -不 我不能去 虽然也想 |
[30:19] | but it’s not doctor protocol to hang around with a patient. | 但和病人去玩不太符合医生操守 |
[30:23] | Well, I won’t say anything if you don’t. | 如果你不说出去 我也不会 |
[30:29] | I’m really fun. | 但我很有趣的 |
[30:36] | How can I say no to that, right? | 那我还好拒绝吗? |
[30:43] | Do you mind if I ask you a personal question? | 介不介意我问你一个私人问题 |
[30:46] | -No. -Why do you not have a girlfriend? | -问吧 -为什么还是单身寡人? |
[30:51] | -Is it that obvious? -Oh, yeah. Yup. | -这都看出来了? -嗯 是的 |
[30:55] | -I practically live at the hospital. -Not much of a life. | -我整天待在医院咯 -总有例外时候 |
[30:59] | Actually, Dr Sanders called me to work here | 事实是 撒恩德医生从2000为报名者中 |
[31:02] | out of more than 2000 applicants. I can’t sacrifice that for a personal life. | 选了我进去工作 我不能因为私人生活 而放弃这个机会 |
[31:07] | Uh-uh. | 哦… |
[31:09] | I guess I’m more of a cake-and-eat-it-too kind of girl. | 那我算是个”鱼与熊掌兼贪”的女子了 |
[31:13] | -Oh, yeah? -Hm. | -哦 是吗? -嗯 |
[31:14] | Then why aren’t you in a relationship? | 那么为什么你还是单身呢? |
[31:17] | Because I don’t need to be in one to have a personal life. | 因为我的私人生活不一定要掺进另一个人 |
[31:20] | -You’re not answering the question. -Well, | -你还是没回答我 -好吧 |
[31:23] | read about it in my next book: ‘Why relationships suck ass! | 你该看看我接下来的力作:”男女合体的理由” |
[31:28] | You know, I’ve never met anyone that talks so much | 告诉你 我从没见过这么能侃 |
[31:31] | and says nothing at the same time. | 而内容又很苍白的人 |
[31:35] | Okay. Fine. | 噢 好吧 |
[31:39] | That was so… | 这真是… |
[31:47] | This is me. | 我就在这 |
[31:53] | And– that’s me over there. | 嗯 我就在那 |
[31:58] | Good night, Dr G. | 晚安 高医生 |
[32:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:11] | I’m making you a nice, big, juicy steak. | 我要给你弄块美味多汁的巨牛排 |
[32:15] | Ma! I’ve been a vegetarian for 12 years. | 妈! 我已经素食12年了 |
[32:19] | Well, you need some protein. | 但 你需要一些蛋白质 |
[32:24] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[32:26] | By the way, your father called again. | 还有 你爸又打电话来了 |
[32:30] | He said he was going to do his best to make it out here. | 他说会尽量赶过来 |
[32:34] | Blah, blah, blah. | 之类的… |
[32:37] | I don’t know why you didn’t have your friend Sarah watch the dog. | 我不明白为什么你就不把狗给萨拉照顾 |
[32:41] | Then I could stay here with you. | 那我就可以和你一块住啦 |
[32:43] | Strike one. Wanna try for two? | 吃了一个 还想要第二个? |
[32:46] | Well, I can’t control my allergies. | 唉 我无法控制我的过敏 |
[32:49] | Or her complaining. | 或她的抱怨 |
[32:51] | I heard that. | 我听到了哦 |
[32:55] | I just wanna help. Tell me what to do. | 我只是想照顾你 你说有什么我可以做 |
[32:59] | Mom, you’re here. That’s enough. | 妈 你在这 就足够了 |
[33:01] | Would you go to a nutritionist if I could arrange it? | 你要和营养师谈谈吗 我可以安排 |
[33:03] | -Mom! -Everybody, | -妈! -人人都… |
[33:05] | -swears by this macrobiotic diet. -I don’t want that heely-feely shit. | -…信这种饮食疗法 -我不想吃那种 |
[33:09] | So just back off. | 算了吧 |
[33:15] | Oh, this steak is burning. | 噢 牛排都冒火了 |
[33:20] | Go rub some dander on her. | 给她蹭点毛去 |
[33:22] | Go. | 去 |
[33:27] | Shoo! Shoo! Call him, Marley. Call him. That’s not funny. | 乖! 乖! 叫住它 玛蕾 叫住它 这不好玩 |
[33:33] | Hi, Dr Sanders. Marley. | 嗨 撒恩德医生 我是玛蕾 |
[33:37] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[33:40] | -Is anyone joining you? Mother? -Trust me, | -有人陪你来吗? 妈妈? -相信我 |
[33:44] | neither of us wants her here. | 我们都不会想她来这的 |
[33:48] | -Hi. -Uh-oh. | -嗨 -呜 |
[33:50] | Two against one. This can’t be good. | 二对一 不是好兆头 |
[33:55] | Marley, I’m sorry I have to say this, but there’s been no improvement. | 玛蕾 很遗憾 你的病情暂时没有好转 |
[34:01] | Wait. What are you saying? | 等一下 什么意思? |
[34:03] | The chemo hasn’t worked as we had hoped. | 那些药物没有产生预期的效果 |
[34:08] | And the tumours have continued to grow. | 肿瘤还在增长 |
[34:11] | What now? What… | 现在? 这是… |
[34:13] | There is one particular clinical trial that’s had some success. | 有一种临床试验有过成功案例 |
[34:18] | Although, typically with patients who had better result from chemo. | 但一般来说 要在病人药物治疗情况良好的前提下才适用 |
[34:23] | Success like people cured? | 最好的效果是完全康复? |
[34:26] | -Yeah. -What is it? | -是 -那是什么? |
[34:29] | It’s a series of treatments, two times a week. | 是一系列疗法 每周两次 |
[34:33] | It’s injected into the affected areas. | 往癌变部位注射药剂 |
[34:35] | The objective is to stop or slow down the growth of the cancerous cells. | 目的是停止或减缓癌变细胞的繁殖 |
[34:40] | It’s an option. | 这是一个选择 |
[34:41] | But you need to be aware that the side effects are very extreme. | 但你要有心理准备 副作用会很强 |
[34:45] | There are no guarantees. | 不作任何保证 |
[34:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:55] | We have to do it. | 我还是想试试 |
[35:00] | So you’re going to be a guinea pig? | 那么说你要做试验品了? |
[35:02] | It’s not an experiment. It’s a clinical trial. | 那不是实验 是临床试验 |
[35:05] | What do you know about this trial? What are the success rates? | 你对这个试验了解有多深 成功几率又有多大? |
[35:08] | -He said they’re pretty good. -Pretty good? | -医生说效果不错 -效果不错? |
[35:11] | And that’s it? You’re going to do it just off of that? | 没了? 你就因为这个采纳了? |
[35:14] | Actually no, I flipped a coin. Heads do it. Tails drop dead. | 也不是 我还抛了回硬币 “花”就做 “字”就算 |
[35:18] | Look, I’m just saying that we need to make sure this is | 这样 我只是想我们应该先弄清楚… |
[35:21] | -the appropriate course of action. -Excuse me. We? | -这是否就合适 -不好意思 “我们”? |
[35:25] | As in you, Mom and me? | 你是指”妈妈和我”? |
[35:26] | When have you ever been around to make any important decision? | 你什么时候有在意过这些重要决定啊? |
[35:29] | You know what? I’m not going to have this conversation with you. I… | 知道吗 我们不应该说这个 我… |
[35:50] | Will she be able to go home today? | 她今天可以回家吗? |
[35:53] | Depends on how she responds to the treatment. | 还要看看她的治疗反应 |
[35:59] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[36:00] | Can I be here while you do the procedure? | 在你检查过程中 我能留在这吗? |
[36:03] | No. | 不 |
[36:05] | I’m sorry, you cannot. | 不好意思 不行 |
[36:12] | What if I’m very, very quiet? | 我保持安静 行吗? |
[36:20] | Sorry, but the concept of my mother being quiet is incredibly funny. | 不好意思 我妈要能静下来 那真是奇迹 |
[36:26] | It is. | 就是嘛 |
[36:30] | -Am I gonna lose my hair? -No, your hair will be fine. | -我会掉头发吗? -不会 你的头发不会掉 |
[36:37] | -Ow! -I’m sorry. | -嗷! -不好意思 |
[36:52] | “Roses are red, violets are blue, | “前无古人 后无来者 |
[36:57] | I’ve got ass cancer, | 念肠癌之忧忧 |
[37:02] | now you know too.” | 拍拍屁股就知道” |
[37:05] | Don’t you feel guilty for leaving me all those nasty messages | 后悔发了堆催我上班的 |
[37:08] | for missing work? | 破信息啦? |
[37:10] | Yeah, but I’m… | 是 但我… |
[37:13] | You should have come to me sooner. Why did you keep it a secret? | 你不是应该第一时间告诉我的吗 为什么瞒了那么久? |
[37:17] | Because I didn’t want you to look at me the way you are now. | 因为我不想那么早看到你现在这个表情 |
[37:28] | So, have you filed with the insurance company? | 那么 你通知了保险公司没有? |
[37:32] | Well, I’m not footing the bill out of my salary. | 我不是索要工资来埋单 |
[37:34] | No, I mean life insurance. | 不 我指人寿保险 |
[37:36] | Look, people recover from cancer and, um, | 这样 癌症康复者 嗯… |
[37:41] | however much money you need to make that happen, I want you to have. | 如果你想康复 不管多少钱 我都可以为你争取 |
[37:45] | There’s an option in the company policy that says that anybody who has a | 公司条约里说明 若是职员生命… |
[37:51] | life-threatening illness | 受到疾病威胁的… |
[37:54] | -can cash out. -Meaning how much? | -可以兑现 -可以兑现多少? |
[37:58] | A million dollars. | 一百万 |
[37:59] | Let me guess. That would be 500,000 dollars after taxes. | 我算一下 税后就剩50万了 |
[38:07] | I think my God will be Gucci. | 我心中的神是”古驰”[意大利时装品牌] |
[38:11] | -Yeah, definitely. -I think so. | -是 当然 -我也这么想 |
[38:16] | -Oh, I love it. -You can fight me for it. | -噢 我爱它 -打赢了 给你 |
[38:18] | I’ve got a big G for gorgeous. | 我收获了一件”G帅宝” |
[38:21] | Cammie goes to college, or Mommy gets this bag. | 卡姆妮上大学会用到 她妈用也行 |
[38:26] | Love you. | 爱煞你 |
[38:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:29] | They’re fabulous! | 真不敢相信! |
[38:36] | I want you to have these. | 给你这个 |
[38:43] | Am I making you hot? | 我也算秀色可餐吧? |
[38:46] | What kind of cologne is that? He was flirting with me. | 你用哪款科隆香水? 他在挑逗我啦 |
[38:50] | -Oh, boy. -You’re so weird. | -噢 帅哥 -你真怪啊 |
[38:55] | Hey- | 嘿 |
[38:57] | There’s a maternity department upstairs. Want to check that out? | 有家孕妇用品店在上一层 要去看看吗? |
[39:01] | You know– I’m really tired. I’m gonna go home and lie down. | 你知道吗 我现在好累 我要回家躺躺才行 |
[39:06] | Um, thank you so much for today. | 嗯 今天太谢你了 |
[39:10] | -I’ll call you later. I love you. -I love you too. | -迟些打给你 我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[39:19] | I like that. | 我喜欢那个 |
[39:20] | Looks like something a stripper would wear. | 看起来像挑脱衣舞的女郎穿的 |
[39:23] | -Is everything okay? -No. it’s not okay. | -还好吧? -不 不是很好 |
[39:28] | -She’s really sick. -I know. | -她病得很重 -我知道 |
[39:31] | I’m trying so hard to play along, but I’m terrible at it. | 我装的很辛苦 装得很不好 |
[39:35] | And l– I just don’t want to ruin her day. | 我不想扫她兴 |
[39:40] | That’s the last thing I want to do, so– bye. | 我唯一可以做的就是走人 拜拜 |
[39:47] | I’ll take her home. | 我送她回家 |
[39:54] | -NO! -It would look so nice on you. | -不用了! -你穿起来会很漂亮 |
[39:58] | -Yes, it would. If I was you. -A simple ‘no’ would have sufficed. | -是的 要是我像你这样的话 -一个”不”就够了 |
[40:02] | I don’t need no clothes. This is for you guys. | 我不需要新衣服 这都是买给你们的 |
[40:05] | Everything you own is swimming on you. | 你什么想法都飘忽到脸上了 |
[40:08] | -The swimming look is in. -I just want my daughter to look good. | -飘忽模样很酷啊! -我只想让你穿得漂亮点 |
[40:13] | When you look good, you feel good. | 你漂亮了 心情会好很多 |
[40:15] | I don’t need a new wardrobe to feel good. | 我不需要一柜新衣服去哄自己开心啊 |
[40:19] | You also don’t need a negative attitude. | 你也不需要这么悲观 |
[40:22] | You need to wake up and realize I’m not getting any better. | 你要清醒 我不会好起来的 |
[40:25] | -Can we not do this here. -No. Seriously! | -我们不要在这说 好吧? -不 说真的! |
[40:28] | You always bitch about how Dad can’t confront anything | 你整天怨爸爸怎么无能 |
[40:31] | and here you are walking around in a haze, | 而你现在又手足无措 |
[40:33] | like protein and a designer dress are going to cure my cancer. | 以为靠营养品和新裙子就可以治好我的病 |
[40:44] | Ahhhh! | 啊! |
[40:47] | This is the car. This one. Thank you. | 就是这车 这辆 谢谢 |
[40:50] | -Was it really that bad? -I heard you from Jimmy Choo. | -我说过份了? -我在Jimmy Choo那店都听得见了[鞋子品牌] |
[40:55] | -it’s just that she drives me crazy. -Well, duh! She’s your Mom. | -她让我抓狂 -拜托! 她到底是你妈啊 |
[41:00] | That’s her job. | 这是她份内事 |
[41:03] | -Thanks for everything. -Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[41:05] | Ah. OW. Ah. | 啊 嗷! |
[41:10] | Marley. | 玛蕾 |
[41:12] | Hey. it’s okay. | 嘿 还行吧 |
[41:17] | Just give me a second. | 让我歇一下 |
[41:20] | It’s gonna be okay. | 很快就好了 |
[41:29] | -Is she gonna be alright? -She’s dehydrated. | -她没事吧? -她有点脱水 |
[41:32] | A couple of bags of saline and she’ll be feeling better. | 吊几包盐水就会好的了 |
[41:35] | She is right here, people. | 她还好端端的 各位 |
[41:36] | ‘Shop till you drop’ is only an expression. | “血拼”还真不是闹着玩的 |
[41:39] | Not bad. | 水平提高了 |
[41:40] | That’s the best thing I could come up with. | 就这水平了而已 |
[41:43] | Dr G. | 高医生 |
[41:45] | -Ah, hi. -Hi. Hello. | -啊 嗨 -嗨 你好 |
[41:47] | GI extra ordinaire. Artist extra ordinaire. | 非凡的医生 非凡的艺术家 |
[41:51] | -Pleased to meet you. -Nice to– oh! | -很高兴认识你 -很高兴…噢! |
[41:53] | I… | 我… |
[41:55] | I’m suddenly in the mood for some Jell-O. Do you need anything? | 我突然想要杯Jell-O 你要什么吗?[Jell-O:食物品牌] |
[41:58] | Really? Jell-O? | 真的? Jell-O? |
[42:02] | -I’m good. Thanks. -Okay. | -我没事 谢谢 -好吧 |
[42:06] | Strangely, she’s not so good with needles. Ouch! | 很奇怪 她就怕打针 嗷! |
[42:11] | -So what happened? -I don’t know. I just had a | -那怎么回事了? -我也不知道 当时突然… |
[42:15] | -sudden, searing pain. -Hm. | -就觉得有一阵刺热的痛楚 -嗯 |
[42:19] | Come on, doc. Level with me. | 来吧 医生 跟我坦白讲吧 |
[42:22] | Is all this really gonna be worth it? | 这些治疗真有用吗? |
[42:24] | Yeah, um– well just | 是 嗯…这个就… |
[42:27] | -tell me where exactly… -OW! | -告诉我哪里… -嗷! |
[42:30] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[42:33] | Well, there was a pain in my ass, but then I realized it was my mother. | 嗯 我以为是病痛 原来是我妈妈让我难受 |
[42:37] | Marley, come on. Just answer the question. | 玛蕾 回答问题吧 |
[42:40] | Is there a woman with a very big needle standing next to me? | 我身边站着一位举着巨大针头的女人吗? |
[42:45] | Ow! That’s my skin you’re pricking. | 嗷! 你扎到我的肉了 |
[42:49] | I’m sorry. I can’t seem to find a vein. | 不好意思 我找不到血管 |
[42:51] | Let me try. | 让我来吧 |
[43:06] | Dr G? | 高医生? |
[43:09] | I think I found one. | 我找到了 |
[43:18] | I don’t know how it’s doing against my cancer, | 我不知道这些疗程有什么效果 |
[43:21] | but this treatment sure is kicking my ass. | 但这没少让我痛 |
[43:24] | Two down, eight to go. | 已经做了两次 还有八回 |
[43:26] | Hey, Marley. Hey. Marley. | 嘿 玛蕾 嘿 玛蕾 |
[43:29] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[43:31] | Hey, Marley. | 嘿 玛蕾 |
[43:34] | There’s, um, there’s a fund raiser on Saturday” for patients. | 周六有个慈善活动 为病人凑款 |
[43:40] | -Oh, nice. -Yes, it’s for patients, and… | -噢 不错 -是 病人可以去 还有… |
[43:44] | Sorry. I’m just going to walk over there where I can still eavesdrop. | 不好意思 我到那边回避一下咯 但不要太大声了 |
[43:50] | I wanted to see if you wanted to come with me. | 我想问你会不会和我一起去 |
[43:52] | Not come with me as a date, or anything like that. No. | 这不是约会什么的 不是 |
[43:56] | It’s semi-formal, so I don’t know if you like the idea of getting dressed. | 这是有点正式的 所以不知道你有没心情打扮一下 |
[44:00] | I can’t tell if you’re trying to talk me into it, | 那你是在说服我呢 |
[44:03] | -or talk yourself out of it. -A bit of both. | -还是为自己解围 -都有点 |
[44:07] | -I’ll see how I feel Saturday. -Oh, good. Okay. Thank you. | -我要看看周六心情怎样 -嗯 好的 谢谢 |
[44:12] | -Sorry. Thank you. Bye. -Bye. | -不好意思 谢谢 拜 -拜 |
[44:17] | Where, besides your life and General Hospital, do doctors look like that? | 除了关心医院工作和你的病情 还有什么能让他有如此表现? |
[44:22] | I mean– come on! | 我是说…你知道啦! |
[44:27] | Hello, Marley. It’s your father. | 嗨 玛蕾 是你爸 |
[44:30] | First of all, I don’t appreciate you hanging… | 首先 我认为你挂我电话不… |
[44:39] | Stanley meta really cute Shitszu today. I think he had a crush. | 今天斯坦利遇到一只很漂亮的西施 我想它有点动心了 |
[44:46] | I’m not saying you should, but if you let him mate, | 我不是劝你 但如果你让他交配 |
[44:49] | you’d probably start a whole new breed: | 结果可能是个新品种 |
[44:53] | BullShits. | 杂种 |
[44:55] | BullShit Terriers. | 杂种艾尔古礶狗[狗品种] |
[45:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:10] | Someone needs comfort food. | 有人需要美餐一顿 |
[45:13] | I’m gonna go home and fix you a really nice Italian dish. | 我回去给煮一顿意大利菜 |
[45:19] | So later on when your doorbell rings, | 过一会 门铃会响 |
[45:23] | you answer it. Okay? | 记得开门 好吧? |
[45:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:32] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[46:23] | You Marley? | 你是玛蕾? |
[46:24] | -Yeah. -I’m Vinnie. | -你好 -我是维尼 |
[46:28] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[46:31] | Thank you. l– whoa, whoa. | 谢谢 我…喔 |
[46:37] | -I love you. -Bastard. | -我爱你 -混蛋 |
[46:56] | Ah. | 啊 |
[46:59] | How do you know Peter? | 你是怎么认识彼得的? |
[47:03] | Who? | 谁? |
[47:06] | I got a call from work to be here tonight. | 我接到单 然后就来过一晚了 |
[47:12] | Especial Escorts. | 特别服务 |
[47:23] | I’m really sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[47:24] | Well, you should know that I definitely live up to my nickname: | 你应该知道 我是名副其实的… |
[47:29] | Little Bit of Heaven. | “迷你天堂” |
[47:31] | Oh! | 噢! |
[47:36] | That is some offer, but, um, | 谢谢你的好意 但 嗯 |
[47:40] | no. | 不行 |
[47:51] | -Oh, don’t forget your flowers. -Nah, you keep them. | -噢 这是你的花 -不 是送你的 |
[47:54] | Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady. | 鲜花赠美人 |
[47:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:59] | Actually, I don’t mean to sound rude, but– you don’t look so good. | 说实话 我不是有意冒犯 但你脸色不是很好 |
[48:06] | I’m sick. Probably dying. | 我病了 可能会死 |
[48:09] | There isn’t anything to be afraid of. | 这没什么可怕的 |
[48:12] | I’ve died twice and they brought me back both times. | 我也死过两回了 都是他们把我救回来的 |
[48:16] | Really? Did you see anything, | 真的? 你见过什么吗? |
[48:19] | like bright lights or anything? Whoopi? | 譬如说 白光 乌比? |
[48:22] | No. | 没有 |
[48:24] | It Was, uh, more like floating in water. | 这就像浮在水里 |
[48:29] | It was real nice. | 很惬意 |
[48:31] | I could have floated there forever. | 我宁愿从此长漂 |
[48:35] | Nice to meet you, Marley. | 很高兴认识你 玛蕾 |
[48:38] | Nice to meet you. | 我也是 |
[48:46] | Vinnie! | 维尼 |
[48:49] | Alright, I’m going all in. You know why? | 好了 我赌上全部 知道为什么吗? |
[48:52] | Because I got the nuts. | 我有王牌 |
[48:54] | So you should probably fold, or… | 你要么就退出了 不然… |
[48:58] | What are you doing? | 你想怎样? |
[49:00] | Or I’m bluffing. | 不然我就吹大了 |
[49:08] | Fold. | 那就算了 |
[49:10] | -Ohhh! -Ohhh! Woo! | -噢! -噢! 哇! |
[49:13] | -Okay. See? -Oh, boy. | -好了 看见没? -噢 别这样 |
[49:15] | -Smart. -Full house, baby. | -醒目 -绝杀 宝贝 |
[49:19] | -Are you really single? -I’m the cancer chick, remember? | -你真的单身? -别忘了 我有癌在身! |
[49:23] | Hardly qualifies me for being somebody’s dream girl. | 很难成为某人的梦中情人 |
[49:27] | Why? Most of the great romances in history end in death. | 为什么? 最浪漫的还是生死恋啊 |
[49:32] | Romeo and Juliet. JFK and Jackie. | 罗密欧与朱丽叶 肯尼迪和杰基 |
[49:36] | -Siegfried and Roy. -Um, | -齐格弗里德和罗伊[白虎兄弟] -嗯 |
[49:39] | Roy is not dead. | 罗伊没死 |
[49:43] | Well, he didn’t look too good. | 但也差不多了 |
[49:46] | -I haven’t found the right guy yet. -Bullshit. | -我还没找对人 -借口 |
[49:49] | Who wouldn’t want a girl like you? | 谁不想做你男朋友啊? |
[49:51] | You are just afraid to let them in, | 你只是不想尝试 |
[49:54] | because if you do and they reject you, it hurts worse than death. | 怕付出了 却被决绝 这比死还难受 |
[49:58] | You’re like | 你突然被西蒙·佛洛依德…[德国心理专家] |
[50:00] | -Sigmund Freud all of a sudden? -Ja. | -…灵魂俯身啊? -对 |
[50:05] | Actually, a guy I like asked me out this weekend. Sort of. | 这周末有位我心仪的男士约我 算是! |
[50:09] | He said it wasn’t a date. | 但他说不是约会 |
[50:11] | -What time does it start? -Five. | -什么时候? -五点 |
[50:13] | -Dinner and a movie? -Fund raiser. | -吃饭看戏? -慈善晚会 |
[50:15] | -Formal? -Semi. | -正式的? -有点 |
[50:16] | -He’s an idiot. -I know. Right? | -他是个傻瓜 -我知道啊 |
[50:19] | Well, maybe he’ll wise up and treat it like a real date. | 可能他到时就会醒目起来 真来个约会呢 |
[50:23] | If not, fuck him. | 要不然 干他 |
[50:29] | Would you mind doing me a favour? | 你可以帮我一个忙吗? |
[50:35] | Oh, I like that. | 噢 我要这样 |
[50:37] | Yeah, a little bit of heaven? | 嗯 天堂滋味吧? |
[50:39] | -You want more heaven? -Oh. | -还想来? -噢 |
[50:41] | You want a whole lot of heaven? Oh! | 我都给你 噢! |
[50:45] | -Ooh! Oh, my God, baby. -Oh, my! | -噢 噢 天呐 宝贝 -噢 天! |
[50:48] | Oh, my. Oh, my God. Ohhh! | 噢 我 我的天 噢! |
[50:56] | Ohhh! Oh, that feels good. | 噢! 这下好! |
[51:02] | OW, the bottle. Ow, ow. | 喔 看着那瓶子 噢 噢 |
[51:07] | -Wow! Oh, my. -Woo. | -哇! 天哪! -喔! |
[51:11] | WOW, Vinnie. | 哇 维尼 |
[51:14] | -Oh. -Marley. | -哦 -玛蕾 |
[51:17] | -Thank you, Vinnie. -You’re welcome. | -谢你 维尼 -客气了 |
[51:19] | I had so much fun. | 我过得很开心 |
[51:25] | See what happens when you give a guy half a chance. | 看 这是尝试的结果 |
[51:35] | You might be sore in the morning. | 你早上可能会酸痛 |
[51:38] | -Goodbye. -Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[51:43] | See ya. | 再见 |
[52:14] | -Is there a doctor in the house? -Que guapa que estás. | -请问见过一位医生吗? -[西班牙语] |
[52:19] | No clue what you just said, but it sounds so good I don’t care. | 不知道你说什么 但蛮好听的 我不介意 |
[52:23] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -客气了 |
[52:26] | -No, for coming. -I know. | -不 谢你来了 -我明白 |
[52:29] | -Would you like to have a drink? -Yeah. | -想喝点什么吗? -好啊 |
[52:33] | Okay. There. | 好吧 那边 |
[52:38] | -I have a good one. -Could you be more specific? | -我有个更好的 -你说明白点好吗? |
[52:42] | -A joke. -Oh, God, I created a monster. | -笑话 -噢 天呐 我害惨你了 |
[52:46] | -You wanna listen to it? -Yes, of course. | -你想听一下吗? -好啊 来吧 |
[52:49] | Okay, um, okay. Why does it suck being an egg? | 行 嗯 这样 为什么做鸡蛋很惨? |
[52:56] | -I give up. -Why does it suck being an egg? | -我不知道 -为什么做鸡蛋很惨? |
[52:59] | Because you only get laid once, you only get eaten once, | 因为一个蛋只被生一次 被吃一次 |
[53:03] | you take 10 minutes to get hard and only 3 to get soft. | 10分钟才煮得熟 3分钟就被消化掉了 |
[53:06] | And then you have to share this box with 11 other guys. | 还要和其他11个蛋挤在一块 |
[53:10] | But the– worst thing is… | 但最糟糕的是… |
[53:14] | Oh, it’s the funny part. | 噢 这是精华部分 |
[53:19] | You are the worst joke teller I’ve ever met. | 你是我遇到的笑话说得最烂的 |
[53:21] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, that | 噢 对 对 是这样 |
[53:24] | the only person to ever sit in your face is your mother. | 唯一坐过你脸上的是你母亲 |
[53:27] | You’re just hopeless. | 你没救了 |
[53:32] | -Ms Corbett. -Hi, Dr Sanders. | -科贝特小姐 -你好 撒恩德医生 |
[53:39] | I’ll grab an appetizer. | 我去拿杯酒 |
[53:46] | -She’s a brave girl. -Yeah. | -她真勇敢 -嗯 |
[53:50] | You know she quit the trial. | 她没再继续那个疗程了 |
[53:53] | NO, l– I didn’t know that. | 这 我 我不知道 |
[54:01] | It seems to me that your patient’s having an easier time | 你的病人对待这个决定的表现 |
[54:04] | keeping emotion out of this decision then you are. | 比你轻松多了 |
[54:08] | I’m just trying to save her life. What else am I supposed to do? | 我只能尽力救助她 我还能做什么? |
[54:13] | Why did you invite her here? | 为什么邀请她来? |
[54:15] | Because there’s patients, survivors. it’s a fund raiser for cancer. | 因为这是给病人 康复人员举办的治癌慈善活动 |
[54:20] | The line is there for a reason, Doctor. | 先生 这个活动邀请的都是符合条件的嘉宾 |
[54:22] | Not just for the patients. | 而不是任何病人都能来 |
[54:23] | You’ll need to think about what you’re doing. | 你要知道你在做什么 |
[54:32] | -Hey, can I? -Yes, sir. | -嘿 这行吗? -可以 先生 |
[54:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:38] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么吗? |
[54:42] | -Do you wanna get out of here? -Yeah, I know just the place. | -你想离开吗? -嗯 我知道该去哪里 |
[54:47] | First dinner, then a surprise. | 先吃晚饭 再到特别节目 |
[54:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[54:56] | What– a surprise in a dark alley? | 黑漆漆的小巷有什么特别啊? |
[55:00] | -Do you really know where we’re going? -Yeah, I do. | -你真知道我们要到哪里? -当然 |
[55:04] | Where are you taking me? Come on. | 那到哪里? 说吧 |
[55:07] | In all the years you’ve been here, | 这么多年 你经过这里 |
[55:10] | you’ve never been to a little place called Paradise. | 就不知道有个小地方叫”天堂” |
[55:16] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[55:21] | Hey, Marley. Hey. | 嘿 玛蕾 嘿 |
[55:24] | -Hey. Wow. -Don’t worry, they don’t bite | -嘿 哇 -不要急 她们不会吃你 |
[55:31] | much. | 太狠的 |
[55:47] | Isn’t this fun? | 这好玩吗? |
[55:49] | -Hey, hey, hey. -Are you new in town? | -嘿 嘿! -你第一天来这城吗? |
[55:58] | Hey- | 嘿 |
[56:05] | Marley. | 玛蕾 |
[56:10] | Hey- | 嘿 |
[56:22] | Hey, no, wait. | 嘿 不 等等 |
[56:25] | No, wait, wait, wait. | 不行 等等 等等 |
[56:32] | You look amazing. | 你太漂亮了 |
[56:51] | You’re such a tranny magnet. | 你真是个社交多面手 |
[56:53] | If I wasn’t there, you could have for sure gotten some action. | 要不是我在场 你早有行动啦 |
[56:58] | I know. Actually, you know that Adam? | 我是啊 你认识亚当吗? |
[57:02] | She was kind of hot, no? Yeah. | 她是个辣妹啊 不是吗? 哈 |
[57:06] | Ahhh. | 啊 |
[57:11] | Where did you go? | 你去了哪里? |
[57:17] | Do you believe in God? | 你信有上帝吗? |
[57:21] | -Wow. -No, really. | -哇 -不 我认真的 |
[57:23] | Okay, if you ask me, Dr Julian Goldstein, if I believe in God… | 看 若你问的我 以朱利安·高斯丁医生的身份信不信有上帝 |
[57:28] | I mean, I believe in science and in empirical evidence, so, | 我会说 我相信科学和经验证据 所以 |
[57:32] | no, I don’t believe in a higher power. | 不 我不相信有其它更强大的力量 |
[57:36] | But if you ask me, Julian, I’d say I don’t know. | 但若你问的是我 朱利安 我会说 我不知道 |
[57:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[57:47] | I envy people who do. | 我妒忌那些相信有上帝的人 |
[57:51] | They’re so sure that something exists. | 他们就可以那么深信某些东西的存在 |
[57:55] | What a great way to live. | 活得多实在 |
[57:58] | Without fear. | 无需担惊受怕 |
[58:03] | What are you afraid of? | 你怕什么? |
[58:08] | -No. -Come on. Come on. | -不要吧 -说啦 来吧 |
[58:12] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[58:15] | -The whole list? -How about the top three? | -所有怕的? -那举出3个最怕的 |
[58:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[58:20] | I’m afraid if I die my Mom will never recover. | 我怕我走了 我妈就再也振作不起来 |
[58:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:27] | I worry about who’d take care of my dog. | 我担心我的狗没人照顾 |
[58:34] | Anything else? | 还有吗? |
[58:36] | I’m scared this entire night is gonna go by without you kissing me. | 我可惜和某人相处了一晚 却还得不到一吻 |
[59:44] | So this is a date, right? | 那这算约会吗? |
[59:48] | Yeah– It’s just that I– they don’t wanna… | 是…其实我…但他们不想… |
[59:58] | I quit the trial. | 我放弃了那个疗程 |
[1:00:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:00:03] | -Why? -I want to enjoy quality of life. | -为什么? -我想过正常的生活 |
[1:00:08] | Besides, and you’re gonna think I’m crazy, but Whoopi Goldberg… | 另外有件事 你会觉得我很疯狂 乌比·戈德堡… |
[1:00:12] | She is a lady who knows what she’s talking about. | 她是个明白人 |
[1:00:15] | No, you don’t sound crazy at all. | 不 你并不疯狂 |
[1:00:20] | -You don’t. -Right. | -一点也不疯狂 -是啊 |
[1:00:23] | Coming from a guy with a yo-yo collection. | 这是爱收藏”溜溜球”的人说的 |
[1:00:26] | What? You don’t like yo-yos? | 什么? 你不喜欢玩”溜溜球”? |
[1:00:29] | You have a problem against yo-yos? | 你对”溜溜球”有意见? |
[1:00:32] | Well, let me show you. | 好吧 我来露两手 |
[1:00:36] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:00:40] | You really are the biggest dork I’ve ever slept with. | 你真是我见过的最”茎”的男人 |
[1:00:43] | That’s a very nice thing of you to say, | 谢谢你的赞美 |
[1:00:46] | but it’s afar better compliment if you leave dork out of that sentence. | 如果把”茎”换成其他的词就更好了 |
[1:00:50] | You are the biggest I have ever slept with. | 你是我见过最劲的男人 |
[1:00:58] | What a trick! What a trick! | 太搞笑了 太搞笑了! |
[1:01:07] | Yeah, yeah, I know, but I… | 是 是 我知道 但… |
[1:01:54] | Stanley, out, out. | 斯坦利 出去 出去 |
[1:02:35] | -Hey, do not look over. -Okay. | -嘿 不要看过去 -行 |
[1:02:39] | Do you see those two guys talking to Julian? | 你看见那两个和朱利安聊天的男人了吗? |
[1:02:42] | Okay, look now. | 好 现在瞄一下 |
[1:02:46] | Stop. Stop looking. | 停 别看了 |
[1:02:48] | I’m having drinks with Clark Kent tonight. | 我今晚要和克拉克·肯特喝一杯 |
[1:02:52] | And dinner with Superman tomorrow. | 明天再和超人共进晚餐 |
[1:02:55] | Oh boy, you have taken my whore crown and are wearing it so well. | 小姐 你把我的”风流女王”的皇冠都拿走了 还戴得满心自然 |
[1:02:59] | It’s a little big. I’ve been wearing it as a belt. | 你那冠有点大 我头又小 所以套在腰上比较合适 |
[1:03:07] | You know, actually, Renee’s life is looking pretty good to me lately. | 你知道吗 蕾妮的生活是我想要的日后归属 |
[1:03:17] | Marley, I… | 玛蕾 我… |
[1:03:22] | I’m sorry, Marley, I don’t know. I just– I’m sorry. | 不好意思 玛蕾 我无心的 只是… 不好意思 |
[1:03:26] | Sssh. It’s okay. | 嘘 没事 |
[1:04:16] | Oh, that’s sweet, isn’t it? | 噢 这真香 是吧? |
[1:04:19] | Let’s put it right in here with your name on it. | 我们就把它插这了 然后挂上你的小名 |
[1:04:22] | What do you think Martha Stewart would think of my arrangement, Stanley? | 你觉得玛莎·斯图尔特[家政女王]对我这些准备会有什么反应? |
[1:04:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:28] | Maybe I could quit planning parties and do my own flower arrangements. | 我取消那些聚会了 就留下来插插花 |
[1:04:36] | You’re home early. | 这么早就回来了 |
[1:04:38] | -Is everything okay? -Yeah, it’s fine. | -没什么问题吧 -没 很好 |
[1:04:43] | -Did something happen? -I’m going back to bed. | -发生什么事了吗? -我要去睡一会 |
[1:04:46] | Did you and Julian have a fight? | 跟朱利安吵架了? |
[1:04:50] | No. | 没有 |
[1:04:52] | Do you want to talk about it? Maybe I could help. | 你想谈谈吗? 我可能会帮上忙 |
[1:04:55] | Right. ‘Cause you’re the expert in relationships. | 对 你是情感专家 |
[1:05:08] | Mom, please, not now. | 妈 拜托 不是现在 |
[1:05:12] | I may have made a mistake marrying your father. | 我嫁给你爸可能是个错误的选择 |
[1:05:15] | May have? The man is emotionally constipated. | 可能? 那个男人几乎是麻木的 |
[1:05:19] | I’m grateful he gave me you. | 我感谢他让我有了你 |
[1:05:44] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢 太好玩了 |
[1:05:47] | Can I have a big hug? Oh. | 能不能抱一下我啊? 噢 |
[1:05:54] | -Hey. -Did she tell you? | -嘿 -她告诉你了? |
[1:05:57] | God, my mother is a walking mouth. | 天呐 我妈是个大喇叭啊 |
[1:06:00] | -A walking mouth. -Hello, Cammie. | -大喇叭 -你好 卡姆妮 |
[1:06:03] | -You look very pretty today. -What do you tell him? | -你今天真美 -你要说什么啊? |
[1:06:06] | -And I’m smart. -Good girl. Good girl. | -我还很聪明呢 -好女孩 好样的 |
[1:06:14] | Oh grody, he’s peeing! | 噢 真恶心 他在尿尿! |
[1:06:21] | So what was this morning about? | 那今早还好吗? |
[1:06:24] | -I don’t know. I couldn’t sleep. -I know. | -我也不知道 我睡不着 -我了解 |
[1:06:28] | -But why? -Well, a reminder: I’m dying. | -但为什么? -又来了:我要死了 |
[1:06:34] | Yeah okay, and I haven’t helped you, um, | 嗯 行 我帮不上你忙 嗯 |
[1:06:38] | get in touch with all the– the anger and… | 惹你生气 还… |
[1:06:41] | You know what? Just stop. | 知道吗? 你只要不说话 |
[1:06:42] | I’m so not in the mood for a lecture right now. | 我没心情听教导 |
[1:06:46] | Hey! It’s obvious that you’re scared. it’s normal. it’s fine. | 嘿! 但看得出来你在害怕 这很正常 没什么 |
[1:06:50] | Is it normal for doctors to screw their patients? | 那医生和病人发生关系就正常吗? |
[1:06:54] | We had a good time. Let’s just leave it at that. | 我们曾过得很开心 就让它过了 |
[1:06:57] | Wow! | 哇! |
[1:06:59] | -Whoa, already past tense. -Well, | -你把它当成是过去时了 -这… |
[1:07:04] | reality check: It’s going to be past tense soon enough. | 现实是:那很快都会过去的啦 |
[1:07:09] | -Hey, Marley… -Mmm. | -嘿 玛蕾… -嗯 |
[1:07:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:07:23] | Oh, great. | 噢 好 |
[1:07:27] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[1:07:31] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[1:07:34] | What kind of guy falls in love with a dying girl? | 谁会爱一个将死之人? |
[1:07:38] | Don’t diminish what’s going on between us. Okay? | 不要抹杀我们之间的感情 好吗? |
[1:07:41] | -I know what I’m feeling. -I do too. | -我知道自己在做什么 -我也知道 |
[1:07:43] | I feel smothered and I need you to back off! | 我觉得有点透不过气来 我希望你放手! |
[1:07:46] | No, no… | 不 不… |
[1:07:47] | -Ow! -Are you okay? | -噢! -你还行吗? |
[1:07:51] | Leave me alone! | 别管我! |
[1:07:55] | -Come on, let me help you. -I said: Leave me the hell alone! | -来吧 让我帮你 -我说:别再管我! |
[1:08:02] | -I’m sorry, sweetie. -I wanna go home. | -对不起 亲爱的 -我想回家 |
[1:08:05] | I know. I’m gonna take you home right now. | 我知道 我们这就回去 |
[1:08:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:15] | Let me see. Let me see that beautiful face. | 让我看看 让我看看你的漂亮脸蛋 |
[1:08:19] | -Let me see… -Hey, you’re back early. | -看一下… -嘿 回来得真早 |
[1:08:24] | -Hi, Mommy. -Hi, pumpkin. Did you all have fun? | -嗨 妈咪 -嗨 甜心 你们玩得开心吗? |
[1:08:28] | -You’re having a party. -No. | -你们在开派对吗? -不是 |
[1:08:29] | Some of the other moms dropped by. Sort of an impromptu thing. | 有其他妈妈来过 就聊了几句 |
[1:08:34] | It’s not contagious, you know. | 这没说服力 你知道的 |
[1:08:37] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[1:08:40] | Um– why don’t you go back and play for a little bit. | 嗯 去房间玩会吧 |
[1:08:44] | -Bye, sweetie, I love you. -Bye. | -拜 甜心 我爱你 -拜 |
[1:08:48] | I’ve just been really busy, you know. With the baby coming and… | 我真的很忙 你知道我宝宝快出生了 又… |
[1:08:52] | Oh, really? You obviously have time for those women in there. | 哦 是吗? 忙到有时间跟那帮女士聊天 |
[1:08:56] | -That’s different. They’re… -What? They’re fat, boring and | -这不同 他们… -什么不同 他们又胖 又闷 |
[1:09:03] | -not dying? -Okay. | -又还活着 -好吧 |
[1:09:07] | Want me to make this more palatable for you? | 你想我说得好听点吗? |
[1:09:09] | -That’s not what I want -Are you just | -我不是这意思 -还是你在烦恼着 |
[1:09:11] | angry because you’re going to have to find a new babysitter? | 要再找一个新保姆? |
[1:09:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:09:20] | Come on. That’s exactly what I’m angry about. | 是啊 这是我在烦恼着的 |
[1:09:35] | They could fire you on the first day. | 他们可能第一天就炒掉你了 |
[1:09:37] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 会吗? |
[1:09:39] | -Hey, the zoo, how was it? -Oh, you know. It was fantastic. | -嘿 去公园玩得怎样? -哦 很开心啊 |
[1:09:46] | Um, Marley, this is Matt. My friend who moved here from Brooklyn. | 嗯 玛蕾 这是我朋友马提 他刚从布鲁克林搬来 |
[1:09:51] | Nice to meet you. Peter’s told me a lot about you. | 很高兴认识你 彼特经常提到你 |
[1:09:54] | Really? | 是吗? |
[1:09:56] | -Did he tell you I was dying? -Yeah. | -那他有没提到我就要死了? -嗯 |
[1:09:59] | A couple more weeks and I’m out of here. | 过几个星期 我就不在这了 |
[1:10:02] | Why don’t you take a look at my apartment. | 你有兴趣就看看我那个单位啦 |
[1:10:05] | Then maybe you guys can be neighbours and love buddies. | 你们就可以邻里和睦 相亲相爱了 |
[1:10:08] | Excuse me. Babe. | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[1:10:12] | -What are you doing? -Nothing. | -有什么事? -没有 |
[1:10:15] | Have a good day. | 玩开心点 |
[1:10:33] | Shut up! I hear you! | 不要按了 我听得见! |
[1:10:41] | Really? Asshole. | 还按? 混蛋 |
[1:10:56] | God! | 天啊! |
[1:11:30] | I’m scared. | 我真的怕 |
[1:11:34] | I’m scared to death. | 我怕要死去 |
[1:11:38] | Of what? | 怕什么? |
[1:11:40] | -Of dying. -Everybody dies. | -死去 -人总有一死 |
[1:11:45] | What are you really afraid of? | 你真正怕的是什么? |
[1:11:47] | I didn’t have enough time to do all the things I wanted to do. | 我没多少时间去做我想做的了 |
[1:11:51] | -Like what? -Buy a house! | -譬如说? -买新房子! |
[1:11:54] | Have a baby. Find somebody who loves me. | 生个小孩 找个好老公 |
[1:11:58] | You have that. Or, you had it. | 你拥有了 或者曾经有过 |
[1:12:01] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:12:03] | He could just have said all that stuff because he felt sorry for me. | 他就这么说的 因为他同情我 |
[1:12:07] | He doesn’t strike me as someone who loved you out of pity. | 这没什么奇怪的 就是一个疼爱你的 男人 |
[1:12:11] | You should try again. | 你应该再给他一次机会 |
[1:12:13] | -I don’t know what his issues are. -I don’t care what his issues are. | -我不知道他在想什么 -我也不关心 |
[1:12:17] | -Do you love him? -Um… | -那你爱他吗? -嗯… |
[1:12:21] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗? |
[1:12:25] | -Do you? -I do, I do, I do. | -你爱吗? -当然 当然 |
[1:12:27] | -Say it in a complete sentence. -I love him. I love him. | -你没说清楚 -我爱他 我爱他 |
[1:12:31] | I– love him. | 我…爱他 |
[1:12:34] | I really do. I really love him. | 我就是 我就是爱着他 |
[1:12:36] | Maybe you should go back down and tell him. | 那你应该回去亲口告诉他 |
[1:12:40] | -I can’t go back down. I’m dead. -You’re not dead. | -我回不去了 我死了 -你还没 |
[1:12:43] | The car didn’t actually hit you. | 那车没撞着你 |
[1:12:45] | Aside from a little headache, you should be fine. | 只是有点头痛 不会有事的 |
[1:13:16] | Oh look, he’s right here. | 噢 看 他在那 |
[1:13:21] | -Mom? Hey. -Right. Okay. I’ll wait for you outside. | -妈 嘿 -行 好吧 我在外面等你 |
[1:13:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:36] | -What happened to you? -A street hit me in the face. | -你怎么了? -我一头撞到街上了 |
[1:13:41] | -What? -Can I talk to you? | -什么? -我可以跟你聊聊吗? |
[1:13:43] | -Yeah. -Okay. Come on. | -好啊 -那来吧 |
[1:13:51] | My whole life I’ve been so afraid of guys lying to me, | 我这人就怕别人骗我 |
[1:13:53] | not being there for me and ending up Shafted like my mother. | 不理我 最后都变得像我妈那样自欺欺人 |
[1:13:57] | Somewhere along the line I decided to take charge of my life, | 所以 我选择了把握自己的生活 |
[1:14:00] | and to never let anybody ever get close enough to hurt me. | 不让任何人进入 也不要受到任何伤害 |
[1:14:04] | -Ever. -Okay. Okay. | -永不 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:14:09] | And then you come along. | 然后你出现了 |
[1:14:10] | With your nose in your books and your yo-yos and your | 你会迷进书堆 会玩溜溜球 |
[1:14:14] | spouting off ridiculous jokes like: “My Mom sat on my– face.” | 还会乱喷一堆烂笑话 “我妈坐在我的脸上面” |
[1:14:21] | -So you can see how I missed it. -What? | -我就喜欢这些 -什么? |
[1:14:24] | What? You missed what? | 什么? 你喜欢什么? |
[1:14:42] | You’re my third wish. | 你是我第三个愿望 |
[1:14:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:15:01] | Put your turn signal on. Don’t make me guess which way you’re gonna go. | 告诉我你想去哪 不要让我猜 |
[1:15:05] | Just surprise me. | 让我有个惊喜 |
[1:15:08] | Remember when I was little how I used to masturbate all the time? | 还记得我小时候经常自慰吗? |
[1:15:13] | Do you remember when we went to that rug store | 还有那时去毛毯店 |
[1:15:16] | and I hopped up on one of those rolled-up rugs? | 我还骑在一个卷起来的毛毯上 |
[1:15:19] | Then you gave me a two-week time out | 之后你罚我两周不准出门 |
[1:15:22] | and told me never to touch my jingle bells again. | 还不准我碰我的”小铃铛” |
[1:15:28] | Yeah, I remember that. | 是啊 我记得 |
[1:15:36] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[1:15:40] | My whole life I think that was the only time you were a bad Mom. | 我一直以来都觉得那时你就是个恶娘 |
[1:15:47] | Yet I was such a shit. | 是啊 我真糟糕 |
[1:15:50] | You’re a daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
[1:15:53] | That’s your job. | 你这么想很正常 |
[1:16:00] | Will you help me plan my funeral? | 你能不能帮我打点我的葬礼啊? |
[1:16:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:16:08] | I don’t want it to be some sombre affair. I want it to be a celebration. | 但不要阴气沉沉的 我希望能开心一点 |
[1:16:12] | I want to put the | 我想最后一程 |
[1:16:14] | f-u-n back in funeral. | 走得好玩点 |
[1:16:40] | Listen, you’ve been a real bitch lately. Really mean and ugly. | 听着 你迟早会变成一个又小器又难看的婊子 |
[1:16:44] | I just want you to know that I don’t appreciate it. | 我要告诉你 我不喜欢那样 |
[1:16:47] | -You don’t? -No. | -什么? -不喜欢 |
[1:16:48] | Because I’ve done nothing but support you | 除了在这段所谓的难熬日子里支持你 |
[1:16:51] | -through this so-called difficult time. -Well, it has been hard. | -我没有为你做任何事 -是挺难熬的 |
[1:16:55] | Please- listening to you going on and on about | 还有 我听着你不停地重复”感觉很糟” |
[1:17:00] | feeling sick and “I’m too tired” | 或者 “你好累” |
[1:17:03] | and “Oh, that Vinnie really rocked my world.” | “噢 维尼跟玛蕾玩翻了” |
[1:17:08] | -He was awesome wasn’t he? -He was. | -他还挺英俊吧? -是啊 |
[1:17:10] | -So back to you. -What? | -再说你 -什么? |
[1:17:12] | Your behaviour has really made me angry. It has. | 你真让人生气 真的 |
[1:17:15] | But you wanna know what makes me blow my top, see red | 但你不知道什么让我生气得满脸通红 |
[1:17:18] | and makes my blood boil is the fact that I’m gonna miss you. | 连血脉都快炸开 那就是 我会想你 |
[1:17:26] | So much. | 特别想 |
[1:17:40] | Do you think I could have that dance now? | 你觉得我现在可以跳支舞吗? |
[1:17:46] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:48] | That ship sailed so long ago. | 真不是时候 |
[1:17:57] | You know? I thought you’d never ask. | 你知道吗? 我以为你不会想跳 |
[1:18:28] | You’re just scared. | 你还是害怕 |
[1:18:30] | -Break it down. -Take all that. Aw. Take that. | -谁说的 -来吧 嗷 来吧 |
[1:18:34] | Woof. Woof. I mean it’s so high. | 呜 呜 它太高了点 |
[1:18:45] | Hi, Marley, it’s Dad. | 嗨 玛蕾 是爸爸 |
[1:18:49] | I’m coming into town tonight and I’d like to see you. | 我今晚会过来 还想见见你 |
[1:18:53] | I’ll call you once I get to the hotel. | 我到九点后再打给你 |
[1:18:56] | Hope you’re doing well. Bye. | 希望你还好 拜 |
[1:19:00] | He sounds like he’s making an effort. | 他听起来好像在尝试挽回点什么 |
[1:19:06] | It’s too little too late. | 来得有点晚 |
[1:19:18] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[1:19:21] | You know, I don’t know the guy, | 嗯 我不认识他 |
[1:19:24] | and he might be as big a schmuck as you say he is, | 他应该是像你说的那样不善表达的 |
[1:19:27] | but, um, it might worth listening to him. | 但你应该跟他聊聊 |
[1:19:32] | Some people have a hard time opening up about their feelings. | 不是每个人都那么容易流露真情的 |
[1:19:39] | Low blow. | 扯开话题 |
[1:19:53] | Goal! | 进球了! |
[1:19:57] | The Penne Arrabiata sounds good. | 这里的意大利通心粉很有名 |
[1:19:59] | Oh thanks, but I’m trying to lose a couple of pounds. | 哦 谢谢 但我在努力地瘦身 |
[1:20:09] | -What are we doing? -What do you mean? | -你在做什么? -你指哪方面? |
[1:20:13] | Making chit-chat like nothing’s wrong between us. I hate it. | 随意调侃 好像我们之间什么事都没有 我讨厌这样 |
[1:20:17] | -I’m trying to have a nice visit. -By not saying anything? | -我只是想见面愉快 -以避而不谈的方式? |
[1:20:21] | -What do you want me to do? -Nothing. it’s fine. | -那你想怎样? -没有 可以了 |
[1:20:24] | -No. I’m here aren’t I? -Yes, Dad, physically you are here. | -不 我这就来了 不是吗? -是啊 爸 你的人是来了 |
[1:20:29] | -Marley, come on. I’m trying. -Give the man a trophy. | -玛蕾 别这样 我已经在努力了 -奖励一下这位先生吧 |
[1:20:32] | He’s trying. | 他在努力着呢 |
[1:20:34] | Could we have just one pleasant meal? Just one and then talk about this later? | 我们先好好吃一顿 就这顿 之后再聊这事 好吗? |
[1:20:40] | -Fine. -Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[1:20:46] | No. it’s not fine. I don’t know if I have a “later”. | 不行 我不知道我还有没有”之后” |
[1:20:50] | So we need to talk about this right now, or I walk out the door | 我们现在就谈这个吧 要不我就离开 |
[1:20:53] | and may never see you again. | 然后 这可能是永别 |
[1:21:27] | Marley, wait! | 玛蕾 等等! |
[1:21:31] | I don’t know what to do, kiddo. Tell me what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 孩子 你告诉我该怎么做 |
[1:21:34] | Dad, I don’t want to have to tell you. | 爸 我不想说 |
[1:21:37] | And I shouldn’t have to tell you. | 这也不需要我来说 |
[1:21:41] | Do you remember that time probably 20 years ago? | 你还记得20年前的这个时候吗? |
[1:21:44] | You said: “I’m glad God brought me into this world, | 你当时说:”很庆幸上帝把我带到这个世界 |
[1:21:47] | but I wish it was from a different father.” | 但我希望我的爸爸不是这样” |
[1:21:50] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗? |
[1:21:52] | And yet I said nothing, because I didn’t know what to say. | 但我什么都没有说 我不知道该说什么 |
[1:21:57] | But it killed me inside. | 但我难受极了 |
[1:22:00] | And now my little girl is very sick and I can’t fix it. | 现在我的女儿病得很严重 但我无能为力 |
[1:22:06] | So please tell me what to say, | 那告诉我 我应该说点什么 |
[1:22:08] | because I can’t have you hating me like this anymore. | 我不想你还那么憎恨我 |
[1:22:12] | I love you so very much, Marley. | 我非常爱你 玛蕾 |
[1:22:17] | Just tell me what to do. | 告诉我该做点什么 |
[1:22:21] | You just did it. | 你已经做了 |
[1:22:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:42] | Renee? | 蕾妮? |
[1:22:47] | Renee! | 蕾妮! |
[1:23:00] | I know you’re in here, so I’m just gonna say what I came here to say, | 我知道你在里面 我来是想跟你说 |
[1:23:03] | which is: I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:23:05] | It really hurt when you started distancing yourself, but it’s okay. | 但你开始远离我的时候 我真是很伤心 |
[1:23:11] | I get it. | 我理解你 |
[1:23:12] | A new baby coming and me– leaving. | 你的宝宝要来了 而我就要走了 |
[1:23:17] | It’s not fair having to be so happy and so sad at the same time, is it? | 悲喜交集在一时 这很不公平 不是吗? |
[1:23:27] | Our friendship is one of the best things in my life. | 我们的友谊是我生命中最美好的一部分 |
[1:23:31] | I’m sorry I’m not gonna get to know that little boy. | 很抱歉 我来不及见小宝贝一面了 |
[1:23:35] | But I know he’ll be beautiful. Just like Cammie. | 但我知道他会很美好 就像卡姆妮那样 |
[1:23:40] | Oh, my God, that little girl is amazing. | 噢 这个小女孩真是太了不起了 |
[1:23:48] | So, please, when she gets older | 所以 当她长大了 告诉她 |
[1:23:50] | tell her that I loved her like she was my own. | 我爱她 就像爱自己的孩子那样 |
[1:24:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:24:31] | You sure you still want to do this? | 你真的要去吗? |
[1:24:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:24:46] | Wooo! Oh, my God. | 喔! 噢 太神奇了 |
[1:26:07] | -Same as ever? -Yeah. | -一切如常? -嗯 |
[1:26:09] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:26:15] | Hey, what are you gonna do after I’m gone? | 嘿 我走了以后 你会做什么? |
[1:26:19] | Hum? | 嗯? |
[1:26:22] | Come on. You got on my case about not opening up. | 别这样 你才说过我不要闷在心里 |
[1:26:29] | I just don’t like thinking about it. | 我只是不想去想 |
[1:26:33] | Julian, I need to know that you’re gonna be okay. | 朱利安 我要知道你没事 |
[1:26:37] | Oh, my God. | 噢 怎么了 |
[1:26:38] | We should talk about what we’re feeling. | 我们应该说说心底话 |
[1:26:40] | -Now I’ve created a monster. -Yeah, you have. | -现在我把你害惨了 -是的 你有 |
[1:26:48] | So? | 然后? |
[1:26:57] | so– this old man he goes to the doctor, | 这样 有一位老头子去看医生 |
[1:27:02] | and he brings his wife along. | 还带上了他老婆子 |
[1:27:04] | It’s the yearly physical, so the doctor says: | 那是每年一次的体检 医生就说: |
[1:27:07] | “l just need a urine sample, a blood, a sperm and a stool sample.” | “我要你的尿液 血液 精液和大便样品各一份” |
[1:27:12] | The old man can’t hear very well, so he looks over to his wife | 那个老人耳朵有点背 他就转向老婆子 |
[1:27:16] | and asks: “What? What is he saying?” | 问:”他在说啥?” |
[1:27:20] | And the wife yells back at him: “He wants your underwear!” | 老婆子就喊给他听:”他要你的尿片!” |
[1:27:29] | My work here is done. | 你出师了 |
[1:29:07] | So, I have to go back to New York for a few days, but | 那 我要回纽约几天 |
[1:29:10] | call me if you need anything. Okay? | 但你需要什么的 打给我 好吧? |
[1:29:12] | Okay, I will. | 行 我会的 |
[1:29:15] | -I love you. -I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:29:19] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:29:27] | And this includes a big opening party? | 会有一个热闹的开场派对? |
[1:29:32] | Alright, that’s what I want. Great. | 好 那就是我想要的 太好了 |
[1:29:37] | The name is Sarah Walker. | 名字是萨拉·沃克 |
[1:29:41] | It’s a surprise. | 给她个惊喜 |
[1:29:43] | Okay, thank you very much. Bye, bye. | 好 太谢你了 拜拜 |
[1:29:53] | Mom, would you do me a favour and give this to Sarah for me? | 妈 你能不能帮我把这个给萨拉? |
[1:29:58] | She’s gonna be here in a minute. You can… | 她一会儿就到 你可以… |
[1:30:08] | I’ll make sure she gets it. | 我一定会交给她的 |
[1:30:15] | And this is for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[1:30:27] | -it’s for me? -Hm. | -给我的? -嗯 |
[1:30:50] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:30:53] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[1:30:54] | Will you take care of Stanley for me? | 你会替我照顾斯坦利吗? |
[1:30:58] | -I wouldn’t have it any other way. -Check. | -我不会扔下它的 -成交 |
[1:31:26] | You used to sing me that to sleep every night. | 你以前常唱这个哄我睡 |
[1:31:52] | Wanna get the ball? Go get it. | 想要个球吗? 去拿它 |
[1:31:56] | Get it, buddy. | 拿呀 小朋友 |
[1:32:02] | Hey- | 嘿 |
[1:32:04] | I was gonna go for a jog up the hill. Do you want to come? | 我想慢跑上山 你要一块吗? |
[1:32:09] | -Sure. You start. I’ll catch right up. -Okay. | -当然 你先走 我会赶上来的 -好吧 |
[1:32:16] | Woo! Yeah. Here we go. Oh, Oh. | 喔! 耶 我们出发 噢 噢 |
[1:32:24] | On second thought, that’s a really big hill. | 再想想 这山也太高了 |
[1:32:27] | Pussy. | 太弱了 |
[1:32:30] | I’m not afraid to admit it. | 我敢于承认 |
[1:32:40] | When’s Julian getting here? | 朱利安什么时候会过来? |
[1:32:43] | He had to work late, so I just left a message. | 他工作到很晚 所以我发了信息 |
[1:32:48] | Trying to let the poor man sleep. | 叫那个可怜人好好休息一下 |
[1:32:57] | -Sarah? -Hm? | -萨拉? -嗯? |
[1:32:59] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[1:33:01] | -What? -I’ve been so wrapped up in all this, | -什么? -我现在成了这样子了 |
[1:33:04] | I haven’t stopped to ask how it was affecting all of you guys. | 我没有停下来去问我的情况有没有影响你们 |
[1:33:08] | -Oh, that’s… -Ask how you’re doing. | -哦 这个… -去关心你们 |
[1:33:11] | -It’s… -How are you’re doing? | -这… -你们还好吗? |
[1:33:21] | How are you doing? | 你们还好吗? |
[1:33:25] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[1:33:29] | See? I didn’t know that. | 看? 你们都瞒着我 |
[1:33:32] | Why didn’t you wish not to die, huh? | 为什么你就不许愿不用死去呢 嗯? |
[1:33:37] | Hm, something else I wanted more. | 嗯 还有其它更值得许愿的 |
[1:33:40] | Well, I wish it. I wish it right now. God? | 我希望 我希望它现在就实现 上帝? |
[1:33:45] | Hey? God? You listening? | 嘿 上帝? 你有在听吗? |
[1:33:52] | You can’t take her away. Okay? | 你不要带走她 好吗? |
[1:33:57] | I want her to stay here. | 我要她留在这 |
[1:34:01] | It’s not gonna work. You need an anal probe and a morphine shooter. | 这不行的 你一需要根肛门探针和一剂吗啡 |
[1:34:14] | -Are you scared? -No. | -你害怕吗? -不 |
[1:34:21] | Not anymore. | 不再怕了 |
[1:34:53] | Marley? | 玛蕾? |
[1:34:58] | Marley? | 玛蕾? |
[1:35:06] | Marley? | 玛蕾? |
[1:35:14] | Marley… | 玛蕾… |
[1:35:42] | Here you go, sir. | 给您的 先生 |
[1:35:45] | This is Peter. | 这是彼特 |
[1:36:57] | Hey you, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[1:37:01] | Oh, I didn’t think this was going to be so difficult. | 嗯 我没想过经历这些居然这么难 |
[1:37:06] | I thank God you came into my life. I do. | 感谢上帝让你来到我身边 真的 |
[1:37:10] | Because you showed me how to be the person | 是你让我知道怎么成为那个 |
[1:37:12] | I always imagined myself to be. | 我想要成为的自己 |
[1:37:16] | That’s not even giving you enough credit, | 但这还不够说服力 |
[1:37:18] | because until I met you I had no idea who I could be. | 因为遇到你之前 我都不知道自己想要变成怎样 |
[1:37:23] | So– take care and try not to fall in love again. Ever. | 保重 还有 永远别再爱了 永不 |
[1:37:30] | Ever again. | 再爱 |
[1:37:33] | That’s kind of a joke. | 说笑而已 |
[1:37:37] | -I love you. -I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[1:37:56] | Oh, oh, oh. I know. | 噢 噢 噢 好了 |
[1:38:35] | So, that’s my story. | 这 就是我的故事了 |
[1:38:38] | I had some pretty amazing friends, didn’t I? | 我有一堆表现不俗的朋友 不是吗? |
[1:38:41] | And I include my parents in that group, even though my whole life I blamed them | 我和爸妈都很不错 尽管我一直为各种理由 |
[1:38:46] | for, well, everything. | 去埋怨他们 |
[1:38:49] | But the truth is: I was afraid. I was afraid to trust and forgive. | 但事实是:因为我怕 我怕去信任别人 去原谅别人 |
[1:38:54] | I was scared I wasn’t enough. But I was. | 我怕我做不到 但我做到了 |
[1:39:15] | I just have to say: To Marley. | 我要说:敬玛蕾 |
[1:39:18] | To Marley! | 敬玛蕾! |
[1:39:58] | -Thank you, Marley. -Thank you, Marley. | -谢谢你 玛蕾 -谢谢你 玛蕾 |
[1:40:14] | Stanley. | 斯坦利 |
[1:40:28] | What I wouldn’t give | 我不会拒绝的是 |
[1:40:31] | to experience just one more time, to feel that incredible sensation | 再去爱他一次 他当时看着我时 |
[1:40:38] | when he looked at me and I felt– alive. | 让我觉得——我还活着 |