英文名称:Alpha And Omega
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | It’s time to ride the slide and taste the wind. | 是时候感受一下飞速滑行的感觉了 |
[01:03] | Humphrey, you are totally genius. | 汉弗莱 你真是个天才 |
[01:05] | Come on. Let’s do it. | 快点 要出发啦 |
[01:07] | Air wolf! | 风之狼 |
[01:13] | Guys. Guys. | 同志们 同志们 |
[01:18] | We’re not moving! | 我们还在原地呢 |
[01:21] | This caribou is mine. | 这驯鹿是我的了 |
[01:25] | Kate, I’m not a caribou. I’m your sister! | 凯特 人家不是驯鹿 我可是你妹妹 |
[01:31] | Gotcha. | 抓住你了 |
[01:32] | Omegas don’t play like this. | 欧米加可不玩这些 |
[01:34] | You can’t escape the greatest Alpha ever. | 没人能逃出史上最强大的阿尔法之手 |
[01:38] | Well, I just did. | 是嘛 我刚不就逃脱了 |
[01:44] | We’re going to die! | 我们要完蛋了 |
[01:45] | Keep it steady! Keep it steady! | 保持平衡 控制好 |
[01:50] | What was I thinking? | 我刚刚大脑短路了吗 |
[01:58] | That was great! | 棒极了 |
[01:59] | We are flying today, guys. | 同志们 今天我们成功飞天了 |
[02:06] | Humphrey? | 汉弗莱 怎么是你 |
[02:07] | Kate? | 凯特 是你啊 |
[02:27] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这里干嘛呢 |
[02:28] | I’m practice hunting for our lunch. | 我在练习捕猎午餐呢 |
[02:30] | Good, ’cause I’m about to lose mine. | 正好 我快要把我的午餐吐出来了 |
[02:33] | You are? | 是吗 |
[02:34] | I’ll try to swallow it. | 我会努力咽下去的 |
[02:38] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[02:40] | It’s time to go. | 是时候回去了 |
[02:41] | I’m coming, Dad. | 就来 老爸 |
[02:43] | Where’re you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[02:45] | Alpha school. It goes till spring. | 阿尔法学校 要上到春季呢 |
[02:47] | Spring? | 春季吗 |
[02:49] | But that’s a whole winter away. | 但还有一整个冬天没过呢 |
[02:53] | I know you’re Kate’s friend, Humphrey. | 汉弗莱 我知道你是凯特的朋友 |
[02:56] | But by next spring, she will be a trained Alpha, | 但到了下个春季 她将是位受训的阿尔法 |
[03:00] | the future leader of the pack. | 是整个群体的首领 |
[03:04] | No doubt you’ll be a clever Omega. | 毫无疑问你将是个聪明的欧米加 |
[03:09] | Learn to keep the peace. | 学着保持距离 |
[03:12] | And Humphrey, | 并且 汉弗莱 |
[03:14] | remind us all to have fun. | 要记得提醒大家享受生活啊 |
[03:17] | But… But… | 可是… 可是… |
[03:18] | Alphas and Omegas can’t… | 阿尔法和欧米加不能… |
[03:22] | How do you say it? | 那话怎么说来着 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:786个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:92个,六级词汇:36个,GRE词汇:49个,托福词汇:62个,考研词汇:104个,专四词汇:71个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:193个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:29] | That’s our custom. The law of the pack. | 那是我们的习俗 狼群的法则 |
[03:35] | Wolf pile! | 狼罗汉 |
[03:40] | Silly Omegas. | 幼稚的欧米加们 |
[04:44] | Take a left! Thirty degrees! | 左转弯 三十度 |
[04:49] | Salty, give us some sail draft! | 小咸 起帆 |
[04:52] | I think I taste the wind. | 我觉得我感受到了风的气息 |
[04:54] | No, just a bug. | 不对 是虫的味道 |
[04:58] | Hey, Mooch, get ready! Lower the boom! | 穆池 准备好 调低帆桁 |
[05:03] | – All right! – Hang on, boys! | -好嘞 -抓紧了 同志们 |
[05:07] | Guys, we really need to work on the… brakes! | 伙计们 我们真得练练… 刹车 |
[05:10] | – Brakes? – Brakes? | -刹车? -刹车? |
[05:16] | Wolf pile! | 狼罗汉 |
[05:21] | Get your butt out of my face. | 把你的屁股从我脸前挪开 |
[05:23] | What did we hit? | 我们撞到什么了 |
[05:29] | Spring. | 春天 |
[05:35] | Look who’s back from Alpha school. | 看看是谁从阿尔法学校回来了 |
[05:38] | Forget about it, Humphrey. | 别妄想吃天鹅肉了 汉弗莱 |
[05:40] | Kate’s an Alpha now. | 凯特现在是阿尔法了 |
[05:42] | And you’re an Omega. | 而你还是欧米加 |
[05:44] | We’re friends, okay? | 我们就是朋友 |
[05:47] | Exactly. Just friends. End of story. | 没错 就朋友打住 |
[05:51] | You better set your sights over there. | 你最好把目光调向那边 |
[05:55] | Reba and Janice, the vegetarians. | 莉芭和珍妮丝 素食狼 |
[06:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:07] | Looks like we’re eating caribou tonight, boys. | 看来今晚我们有驯鹿肉吃了 伙计们 |
[06:10] | Hey. Hey. | 看 看 |
[06:14] | Eastern Pack wolves. | 东部狼群 |
[06:21] | Can-do, Hutch, we’ve got company. | 小能 浩池 我们有伴儿了 |
[06:34] | Great. There goes dinner. | 这下好了 晚餐就这样跑掉了 |
[06:36] | And there goes Kate. | 凯特也跑了 |
[06:50] | – Holy… – Caribou! | -天哪 -驯鹿 |
[06:54] | Scatter to the sides! | 散开 |
[07:00] | Look at those moves. | 看这身手之敏捷 |
[07:07] | Settle the score, leader. | 看领导我的 |
[07:35] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[07:37] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Hey, what’s your problem, | -我还好 -你们到底什么毛病啊 |
[07:40] | you stupid Eastern dog? That was our hunt. | 你们这些东部蠢狗 那是我们的猎物 |
[07:43] | You can’t just snake it out from under us. | 你不能像那样冲出来打草惊蛇 |
[07:45] | Can-do, back off. | 小能 退后 |
[07:46] | You better listen to the girl. | 你最好听她说的 |
[07:50] | Hey, break it up. Can-do, Hutch, break it up! | 松开 小能 浩池 散开 |
[07:54] | All right, Omegas, duty calls. | 好了 欧米加们 该我们出手了 |
[07:57] | Stop it. Can-do, Hutch, stop! | 住手小能 浩池 住手 |
[07:59] | – Hey! – Candy! | -喂 -甜心 |
[08:06] | – Kate. – Humphrey? | -凯特 -汉弗莱 |
[08:08] | I’m still going to tear this snaggletooth fool apart. | 我还是轻饶不了这个龅牙傻瓜 |
[08:11] | Guys, lower the boom! | 伙计们 调低帆桁 |
[08:14] | Humphrey, we don’t have time for fun. | 汉弗莱 我们没时间找乐子 |
[08:27] | Guys, guys, come on. Don’t get your fur in a bunch. | 同志们 算了 别把皮毛弄褶了 |
[08:31] | You wolves are making us look bad. | 你们这群狼给我们抹黑 |
[08:32] | Come on, the caribou are laughing at us. | 连驯鹿都笑话我们 |
[08:37] | Now, that’s a moon I don’t want to howl to. | 那要是月亮 我可连嗥叫都想省了 |
[08:42] | Western hunt group, get back to the den. | 西部狼群 回你们地盘去 |
[08:48] | The two of you, go home. | 你们两个 回家去 |
[08:51] | Now! | 走啊 |
[08:55] | Omegas, good job. | 欧米加们 干的好 |
[09:03] | Great. My first hunt, and I blew it. | 这可好 我的首猎竟被我搞砸了 |
[09:05] | Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate. | 凯特 凯特 凯特 |
[09:07] | Don’t beat yourself up. That’s crazy. You were amazing. | 别责备自己了 你刚才帅呆了 |
[09:10] | I mean, if anyone’s hungry, | 我是说 如果饿了 |
[09:12] | they can eat… | 我们还可以吃点… |
[09:15] | They can always eat… | 他们可以吃… |
[09:18] | What? | 吃什么呢 |
[09:22] | Here. | 给 |
[09:24] | They can eat berries. | 可以吃蓝莓 |
[09:26] | Berries are really nutritious. | 蓝莓非常有营养 |
[09:32] | Yeah. Tell that to a hungry pack. | 是吗 留着那话跟饥饿的狼群说去吧 |
[10:15] | The Eastern Wolves ruined Kate’s hunt. | 东部狼群毁了凯特的狩猎 |
[10:18] | Luckily, the Omegas were there to break up the fight. | 幸运的是欧米加们在那里阻止了群架 |
[10:29] | – Lilly. – What? | -莉莉 -怎么啦 |
[10:32] | Very funny. Stop playing with your tail. | 真有意思 别再玩你自己的尾巴了 |
[10:35] | Kate, you’re slouching. | 凯特 怎么无精打采的 |
[10:37] | Thank you, honey. | 这才对嘛 |
[10:38] | Do you see how strong and beautiful you are? | 你知道你看起来有多强壮和美丽吗 |
[10:43] | My… | 我的… |
[10:45] | Any food is a blessing, dear. | 任何食物都是恩赐 孩子 |
[10:49] | Winston? Come join us for dinner? | 温斯顿 过来和我们一起吃饭 |
[10:52] | Now! | 速度 |
[10:56] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[10:59] | Scraps and bones is no kind of dinner. | 菜羹冷炙和骨头怎么能叫饭呢 |
[11:02] | Not for my pack. | 在我这里不行 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 父亲 |
[11:07] | It’s just those Eastern Wolves. | 那些东部狼群打乱了阵脚 |
[11:09] | It’s not your fault, Kate. | 不怪你 凯特 |
[11:11] | When they crossed into our territory, | 当他们闯入我们地盘时 |
[11:13] | they broke pack law. | 他们就破坏了群落守则 |
[11:16] | Winston. | 温斯顿 |
[11:22] | Can-do was jumped by a group of Eastern Wolves. | 小能被一群东部狼袭击了 |
[11:26] | It ain’t nothing. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[11:31] | Quickly, bring him into the den. | 快点 把他带进洞里来 |
[11:34] | Winston, honey, whoever did this, | 温斯顿 亲爱的 无论这是谁干的 |
[11:37] | Let’s rip his tail off and shove it down his throat. | 我们都要让他好看 |
[11:42] | Sir, are we just going to | 老大 我们难道就要这样放任 |
[11:45] | let them keep raiding our hunts | 他们破坏我们的捕猎吗 |
[11:46] | and… | 并且… |
[11:48] | Put our Alphas on alert. | 让我们阿尔法族进入戒备状态 |
[11:51] | Already done, sir. | 已经办好了 老大 |
[11:55] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[12:03] | Guys, honestly, caribou is overrated. | 伙计们 说实话 驯鹿肉也没那么好吃 |
[12:07] | Instead, now, keep an open mind, | 相反现在应该想开点 |
[12:09] | I just want you to have an open mind here, | 我只希望你们也能接受其他的食物 |
[12:11] | we bring you berries. | 我们给你们带了蓝莓来 |
[12:19] | How about squirrels? | 那松鼠怎么样呢 |
[12:24] | Bad joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[12:26] | Flying squirrels. | 松鼠飞了 |
[13:00] | Winston! | 温斯顿 |
[13:02] | Tony! You’re looking good. | 托尼 你看起来气色真好 |
[13:07] | My back feels like wood. I got this disk that keeps cracking. | 我后背僵得像块木头 椎间盘也裂开了 |
[13:12] | Drives me crazy. | 我都快被折磨疯了 |
[13:13] | Yeah, Tony, you are one crazy wolf. | 是啊 托尼 你就是只疯狂的狼 |
[13:18] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:20] | Like that little game of tag during our hunt. | 就像你在我们捕猎过程中玩的跟踪把戏 |
[13:24] | Let’s leave the playing to the Omegas. | 游戏还是让欧米加们去玩吧 |
[13:26] | You know there’s no caribou left in the east. | 你知道东部已经没有驯鹿可捕了 |
[13:29] | You got a problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[13:30] | Unite the packs, Winston. It was you who gave the big speech | 部群联盟 温斯顿 是你当初提议 |
[13:35] | that your daughter Kate and my son Garth | 让你女儿凯特和我儿子卡斯 |
[13:37] | would marry and unite the packs. | 联姻以团结部群的 |
[13:42] | Garth knows his responsibility. Does Kate? | 卡斯知道他的使命 凯特知道吗 |
[13:49] | Don’t worry. She knows. | 别担心 她知道的 |
[13:53] | Good. | 那就好 |
[13:55] | Then she can meet Garth tonight at the moonlight howl. | 那她今晚可以在月圆狼嗥时跟卡斯见面 |
[14:03] | I won’t let my pack starve, Winston. | 我不会让我的部群挨饿的 温斯顿 |
[14:06] | If we have to, we’ll fight for the valley. | 非不得已之时 我们就爪牙相见吧 |
[14:12] | That would be a big mistake. | 那肯定是个严重的错误 |
[14:16] | Kate. It’s… | 凯特 这个… |
[14:18] | It’s okay, Dad. I understand. | 没关系 爸爸 我懂 |
[14:20] | It’s… it’s my responsibility. | 这是…这是我的责任 |
[14:33] | Guys, we got to get ready for the moonlight howl. | 伙伴们 我们得为月圆狼嚎做准备了 |
[14:36] | Guys, girls. | 伙计们 有美眉哦 |
[14:39] | Girls? | 美眉啊 |
[14:58] | You are cool. | 你们很拉风啊 |
[15:01] | So, let me go ahead… | 这样 让我打头阵… |
[15:03] | prepare the girls for your arrival and you guys meet me there. | 让美眉们准备迎接你们 我们到时候见 |
[15:07] | Game on. | 好戏要开始啦 |
[15:09] | Girls. | 美眉 |
[15:19] | Kate, you look so beautiful. | 凯特 你看着美极了 |
[15:23] | Now, if Garth gets out of line, | 如果卡斯越界了 |
[15:26] | take those beautiful teeth of yours, | 就用你那美丽的獠牙 |
[15:29] | go for the throat, and don’t let go until the body stops shaking. | 朝着他喉咙咬下去直到他一动不动为止 |
[15:39] | If my little girl doesn’t want to do this, | 如果我的小公主不想这么做 |
[15:41] | if she’s not ready… | 如果她还没准备好… |
[15:44] | Don’t worry, Dad. I’m ready. | 放心 爸爸 我准备好了 |
[15:49] | Come on, Lilly. | 莉莉 快点 |
[15:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[16:46] | Your fur… it looks fantastic tonight. | 你的皮毛看起来好极了 |
[16:50] | – Oh, my Gosh. – I had… | -哦 上帝啊 -我得… |
[16:52] | Omega alert. | 欧米加注意了 |
[16:56] | I will handle this. | 我来搞定这个 |
[16:58] | It totally relaxes the knots. | 皮毛顺滑无比 |
[17:00] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:03] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:07] | That’s all I’ve got. | 我只有那一招 |
[17:12] | Wow. This is a new feeling. | 哇 一笑倾城啊 |
[17:15] | I saw the whole thing, guys. | 伙计们 我全看见了 |
[17:17] | And, I cannot believe they didn’t just fall all over you. | 我不敢相信她们竟然不睬你们 |
[17:22] | When you yelled, ”Hey,” I thought you cinched it right there. | 你说”你好”的时候我觉得你把握十足呢 |
[17:26] | So, you think you can do better? | 你觉得你比我更有能耐吗 |
[17:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:30] | The next girl that comes up the hill, she’s mine. | 下个走上山坡的女孩 就是我的了 |
[17:39] | I’ve never seen her look that good. | 我从未见过如此美丽的她 |
[17:43] | Kate is hot. | 凯特真是漂亮极了 |
[18:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:04] | Hey. | 站住 |
[18:06] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你觉得你要去哪儿啊 |
[18:08] | Humphrey, you know the rules. | 汉弗莱 你知道规矩的 |
[18:10] | You’re not allowed to howl with her. She’s an Alpha. | 你是不能和她共嗥的 她是阿尔法 |
[18:13] | We can eat together. | 我们可以一起吃东西 |
[18:14] | But we can’t, you know, howl together. | 但我们不能 你知道 共嗥 |
[18:18] | Guys, I know. I… I was just… | 伙计们 我知道 我…我就是… |
[18:22] | kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[18:27] | Cheer up, buddy. You still got us. | 别在意 兄弟 你还有我们呢 |
[18:30] | Friends for life! | 我们可是一辈子的朋友 |
[18:36] | Ugly. | 糟了 |
[18:41] | So, do you see Garth? | 那你见过卡斯了吗 |
[18:43] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[18:45] | I’m not even sure what he looks like. | 我连他长什么样子都不知道 |
[18:47] | But I’m sure… | 但我确信… |
[18:52] | we’ll know him when we see him. | 我们一眼就能认出他 |
[18:54] | Hey, Kate. | 你好 凯特 |
[18:57] | What? | 什么嘛 |
[19:01] | Garth. | 卡斯 |
[19:04] | Lilly, stand up. | 莉莉 别碍事 |
[19:06] | Garth, hello. Good to see you. | 卡斯 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[19:11] | – Humphrey? – My butt! My butt. | -汉弗莱 -我的屁股 我的屁股 |
[19:14] | It really hurts. | 真的很疼 |
[19:15] | You should really do something about that cough. | 你真该治治你的咳嗽了 |
[19:17] | Be careful, Kate. There’s something going around. | 小心 凯特 事情有些奇怪 |
[19:20] | Tails and ears are falling off, literally. | 尾巴和耳朵一日不如一日 真的 |
[19:23] | Name’s Humphrey. | 我叫汉弗莱 |
[19:26] | Garth. | 卡斯 |
[19:27] | Wow. You are a…you are a big one, aren’t you? | 哇 你很…你很大块头啊 |
[19:30] | Wow. You’re practically a moose. | 你简直就是头驼鹿啊 |
[19:33] | Where you hiding them antlers? | 你把你的鹿角藏哪儿了 |
[19:34] | Who’s the coyote? | 这小不点儿是谁 |
[19:36] | Who’s the coyote? I get it. | 小不点儿是谁? 我懂了 |
[19:37] | That’s good, ’cause I’m, like… | 很好 因为我是… |
[19:39] | No one important. | 一个无关紧要的人 |
[19:41] | Lilly, why don’t you take little coyote | 莉莉 你为何不带着小不点儿 |
[19:43] | Humphrey and run along? | 汉弗莱一边儿玩去呢 |
[19:51] | Come on, Humphrey. | 走吧 汉弗莱 |
[19:54] | Let’s go eat some of those bitter berries. | 我们一起吃醋去吧 |
[20:07] | So, tell me about yourself. | 跟我说说你自己吧 |
[20:09] | What does Garth like to do? | 卡斯都喜欢干些什么呢 |
[20:11] | Well, I’m really into fitness, you know? | 我很喜欢健身 你知道吗 |
[20:16] | Rabbit sprints, tree squats. | 短跑 伏地挺身 |
[20:26] | You know us Alphas got to keep fit to lead the pack. | 你知道我们阿尔法必须保持身材来领导部群 |
[20:31] | But, what really gets me going is… | 但真正让我着迷的是… |
[20:59] | Was it good for you? | 你觉得怎么样啊 |
[21:02] | Unbelievable. | 不可置信 |
[21:06] | You know… | 你知道… |
[21:08] | I just…just… | 我只是… |
[21:10] | Hold on a sec ’cause I’m going to be right back. | 稍等一下 我马上回来 |
[21:13] | I… I need some water. Some water. | 我需要喝点水 喝点水 |
[21:16] | Okay? So, I’ll… just… hold on. | 好吧 我马上…就稍等一会 |
[21:25] | No worries. I’ll just keep my vocal chords warm. | 没关系 我就继续练练嗓子吧 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 好极了 |
[21:34] | “Oh, he’s no one important”. | “他是个无关紧要的人” |
[21:36] | “Just take little coyote Humphrey and run along.” | “带着小不点儿汉弗莱一边玩去” |
[21:39] | Coyote. | 小不点儿 |
[21:55] | – Where’s Barf? – It’s Garth. | -小白脸呢 -他叫卡斯 |
[21:57] | And we’re just taking a little break. | 我们中场休息一下 |
[21:59] | A break? | 休息一下吗 |
[22:00] | What? Is that so strange? | 怎么啦 很奇怪吗 |
[22:02] | No. No, no, no, no. Are you kidding? | 不不不 你开什么玩笑 |
[22:04] | I always like to take a break 10 minutes into a howl. | 我总喜欢狼嚎间休息个十分钟 |
[22:08] | Well, I do. | 我的确要休息一下 |
[22:10] | Your howling partner, he’s not a…he’s not a stud. | 你的狼嚎伙伴 他不是… 身大无脑 |
[22:14] | Not a stud but, like, it’s like “stud” | 不是身大无脑 虽很像”身大无脑” |
[22:19] | but…a dud. A dud. That’s it. Isn’t he? | 但…是个无用鬼 无用鬼 是吧 |
[22:23] | No. | 不是 |
[22:25] | He is not a dud. | 他不是无用鬼 |
[22:27] | In fact, Humphrey, you’d be surprised | 实际上 汉弗莱 你会很惊奇地 |
[22:35] | to find that he is…strong! | 发现他很…强壮 |
[22:37] | Yes. Yes! Strong! And he’s… He’s… | 没错 没错 强壮 他很… |
[22:42] | -Proud! -Yes! Yes. | -骄傲 -对 对 |
[22:45] | Proud. And he’s… What’s the word I’m looking for? | 骄傲 他很…那词怎么说来着 |
[22:49] | An Alpha’s Alpha. | 是阿尔法中的阿尔法 |
[22:51] | That is right! He is an Alpha’s Alpha. | 对 他是阿尔法中的阿尔法 |
[22:58] | You make me so mad! | 你真让我生气 |
[23:01] | Hey, I was just kidding. | 嘿 我刚才开玩笑的 |
[23:07] | You’re kind of cute. | 你很可爱 |
[23:09] | Really? You think… So, wow. Okay. Cute. Yeah. | 真的吗 你认为…哇 我 可爱 |
[23:15] | That’s…look…Thank you, first of all, | 那个…听着 首先 谢谢夸奖 |
[23:17] | but do you mean “Cute” in, | 可是你指的”可爱”是 |
[23:19] | like, a rugged, kind of handsomely ”Cute”? | 有点硬汉的 帅帅的”可爱”吗 |
[23:22] | Again with the butt. | 屁股上又来一下 |
[23:24] | These mosquitoes are out of control. | 这些蚊子真是无法无天 |
[23:29] | I’ll meet you on Mars, | 我们火星上见 |
[23:32] | right after I eat the Milky Way. | 就在我喝下银河系后 |
[23:36] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[23:41] | Save some for me. | 留一些给我 |
[23:50] | Bag them up, boys. We’re going to Idaho. | 把他们装起来 我们去爱德华州 |
[23:53] | You got it, chief. | 遵命 头儿 |
[23:55] | Okay. There we go. Watch out there. | 好 就这样 小心那里 |
[24:10] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[24:59] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[25:03] | Humphrey? | 汉弗莱吗 |
[25:05] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[25:06] | Kate! Where are we? | 凯特 我们这是在哪儿 |
[25:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:10] | Maybe we’re dead. | 我们可能已经死了 |
[25:13] | Nope. Definitely not dead. | 没有 绝对没死 |
[25:16] | At least they left us some water. | 最起码他们有水让我们喝 |
[25:19] | You got water? | 你有水喝吗 |
[25:21] | Nope. Definitely not water. | 不对 绝对不是水 |
[25:25] | Kate, what are you doing? | 凯特 你在干嘛呢 |
[25:29] | Trying to get out. | 试着逃出去 |
[25:34] | Calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[25:35] | Listen, maybe they’re taking us to | 听着 他们可能要把我们送去 |
[25:36] | where there’s more food. | 食物更充足的地方 |
[25:37] | Or maybe we are the food. | 又或者我们就是食物 |
[25:40] | Kate, you’re right. Fight. Fight. Fight. Fight. | 有道理 反抗 反抗 |
[25:49] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[25:53] | All right. Set them free. | 可以了 放他们出来吧 |
[26:00] | Look at them go. | 看他们跑的 |
[26:14] | Wow. | 哇 |
[26:16] | This isn’t Jasper. | 这里不是贾斯珀公园 |
[26:20] | Yeah, but it sure does… Rock! | 但这里实在是帅呆了 |
[26:25] | Quick, get down! | 快点 趴下 |
[26:28] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛呢 |
[26:30] | What a smashingly brilliant story this is. | 这将是多么令人沸腾的时刻啊 |
[26:34] | The golfing goose from the low | 来自北极圈的小鹅 |
[26:36] | regions of the Arctic Circle is leading the pack. | 积分正遥遥领先 |
[26:39] | He’s using the wrong club. | 他用错球杆了 |
[26:46] | Could you do me a favor, Needles, | 能帮个忙吗 小刺们 |
[26:49] | and shut the hole that makes the words. | 请闭上你们说话的嘴 |
[26:54] | Looks like they’re playing some sort of weird game. | 看起来 它们在玩某种诡异的游戏 |
[26:57] | Maybe they can tell us how to get home. | 或许他们知道能让我们回家的路 |
[26:59] | Yeah. And if they can’t, | 好主意 如果他们不知道的话 |
[27:00] | we can eat them. | 我们就吃了他们 |
[27:01] | Yeah. Follow my lead. | 没错 跟我走 |
[27:19] | Yeah, I’m right behind you. | 我就在你身后 |
[27:33] | Now you will see, this shot is mine. | 这杆是我的了 |
[27:43] | Splendid! Wonderful hit, sir. | 帅呆了 漂亮一击 |
[27:57] | Just a minute! | 马上就好 |
[28:13] | It’s ugly, but a good runner. | 过程纠结了点 不过跑得不错 |
[28:26] | Did you see that? Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 看见了吗 |
[28:28] | I guess the birdie ruined your Birdie. | 这鸟毁了你的小鸟球 |
[28:31] | You mark it ”Birdie” because it would have gone in. | 你说了小鸟球 说明你承认球进洞了 |
[28:33] | Technically, sir, it might have gone in. | 理论上来说 是可能会进 |
[28:36] | That silly bird stopped my shot from going in. | 我的球被那只蠢鸟给毁了 |
[28:39] | So, I will not take an extra stroke. | 所以 就不应该再记杆了 |
[28:41] | Mark it Birdie! | 快记下 是小鸟球 |
[28:43] | Well, it… it was an obstacle. | 那 那算是个障碍物 |
[28:48] | And everyone has to play with the obstacles. | 不管谁打 都得有障碍物 |
[28:52] | You know, we wouldn’t want to lie. | 再说了 我们不能打假球 |
[28:54] | This is not a lie. This is not a lie if you are French. | 如果你是法国人的话这压根不算假球 |
[28:57] | Well, French-Canadian. There’s a slash, | 法裔加拿大人 |
[29:00] | a hyphen, in between there. | 不能算是法国人 |
[29:03] | – I say French. – Canadian. | -我就认为是法国人 -加拿大人 |
[29:05] | – French. – Canadian. | -法国 -加拿大 |
[29:06] | – French! – Canadian, sir. | -法国 -加拿大 先生 |
[29:07] | May I just say, though, that you are a wonderful golfer. | 不管怎么说 您都是个厉害的高尔夫球员 |
[29:12] | And you are a very good caddie. | 你也是个非常好的球童 |
[29:17] | Take off! | 快跑 |
[29:19] | Paddy, what is wrong with you? | 帕蒂 你怎么了 |
[29:25] | Hello. | 你 你们好 |
[29:27] | You are two wolves. | 你们是 两只狼 |
[29:29] | I have not seen many wolves in these parts. | 虽然我在这还没怎么见过狼 |
[29:32] | But I am not afraid of wolves. No. | 但是我不怕 不怕 |
[29:34] | I Iike wolves. | 我爱狼 |
[29:38] | Good. ‘Cause we just want to ask you a few questions. | 好极了 我们就想问几个问题 |
[29:41] | Yes. Quick! Look behind you! | 没问题 快看身后 |
[29:46] | Grab him! | 抓住他 |
[29:51] | So, you want to face the French Resistance? | 你是想尝尝法国式的反抗吗 |
[29:54] | That’s French-Canadian! | 是法裔加拿大式 |
[29:56] | My butt! My butt! My butt! | 我的屁股 屁股 屁股 |
[29:59] | Omegas. | 这是个有出息的欧米加 |
[30:02] | This is not a game anymore! | 这已经不能算是游戏了 |
[30:04] | Don’t you wash your feet? | 你难道不洗脚的吗 |
[30:06] | Look out for the trees! | 小心树杈 |
[30:09] | Watch that. | 小心 |
[30:11] | Nice one, sir. | 真漂亮 先生 |
[30:13] | Gotcha. | 抓住你啦 |
[30:15] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[30:20] | That’s got to hurt. | 这样会很痛的 |
[30:21] | How do you like it now, wolf? | 感觉如何 小蠢狼 |
[30:28] | Hole in one, sir. | 一杆即中 先生 |
[30:31] | You have bit of more than you can chew this time, my friend. | 兄弟 我可不是那么容易对付的 |
[30:34] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:37] | My goodness. I… Look out for the… | 天哪 我得找个 |
[30:40] | No. No. No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[30:42] | He’s a goner for sure. | 他肯定完蛋了 |
[30:51] | Wait, what are you looking at? What are you looking at? | 等等 你们在看什么 看什么呢 |
[30:54] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 见到你真好 |
[31:08] | Okay. You have a question? | 好吧 你有什么问题 |
[31:11] | Yeah. Where are we? | 没错 我们现在在哪儿 |
[31:14] | Idaho? | 爱达荷 |
[31:15] | Ida-who? | 啥跟啥 |
[31:17] | Oui, Idaho, land of mountains, rivers, lakes, | 爱达荷 一个有山 有河 有湖 |
[31:21] | and a few billion potatoes. | 还有很多很多土豆的地方 |
[31:24] | Sawtooth National Wilderness. | 锯齿国家公园 |
[31:26] | What are we doing in Idaho? | 爱达荷 我们在这里干嘛 |
[31:28] | You were relocated to repopulate. | 你们被安排到这里来繁衍后代 |
[31:37] | They want you big wolves to make a lot of little wolves. | 他们希望你们大狼 能生一堆小狼 |
[31:43] | Sounds good to me. Park shouldn’t be without some wolves. | 听上去不错啊 公园里可不能少了狼 |
[31:45] | I mean, only for the good of the park. | 我的意思是 对公园来说 挺好的 |
[31:48] | So you two are undomesticated partners? | 所以 你们是非法同居对吧 |
[31:52] | Paddy, please. Don’t be rude. | 帕蒂 好好说话 |
[31:54] | So, you two are boyfriend, girlfriend? | 你们是男女朋友吧 |
[31:58] | You are an item? | 你们合二为一了吗 |
[32:03] | – Well… – No. | -这个 -没有 |
[32:05] | You wolves, you are funny. | 你们这些狼 可真有趣 |
[32:10] | We have to get home now. | 我们必须马上回家 |
[32:12] | There’s going to be trouble if I don’t get back to Jasper. | 我不回去的话贾斯珀会有大麻烦的 |
[32:15] | Right. All right. You’re freaking out. | 好吧 好吧 你有点神经质了 |
[32:17] | I’m not freaking out. I just have to get home. | 我没发疯 只是我不得不回去 |
[32:20] | – Is this about Barf? – It’s Garth. | -是因为那小白脸吗 -他叫卡斯 |
[32:23] | And it’s about responsibilities. | 再说了这是关乎责任的问题 |
[32:25] | So, I don’t expect you to understand. | 我也不指望你能懂 |
[32:28] | Can you help me? | 能请你帮个忙吗 |
[32:29] | I need to get home fast. | 我需要马上回家 |
[32:32] | All right, Miss Fast. | 好吧 速速小姐 |
[32:34] | Where is home sweet home? | 你温馨的家在哪儿 |
[32:37] | Jasper Park, Canada. | 加拿大的贾斯珀公园 |
[32:39] | Jasper park? Get out of here. | 贾斯珀公园 开玩笑啊 |
[32:42] | We love Jasper Park! | 我们最喜欢贾斯珀公园了 |
[32:44] | Yes, yes. We’ve toured it many times. | 没错 没错 我们去那儿旅游好多次了 |
[32:46] | Paddy, please. We’ve toured it many times. | 拜托 帕蒂 我们去那旅游很多次了 |
[32:50] | I dated a pintail from Jasper once. | 我和一只从那儿过来的尖嘴鸭约会过一次 |
[32:52] | She never stopped quacking. Drove me nuts. | 她一直呱呱地叫个不停 我都要疯了 |
[32:56] | Drove her right to me. | 你受不了的话正好给我 |
[32:58] | Bound to happen. Bound to happen. | 注定的 注定的 |
[33:01] | So, you can help me, then, get home. | 那你能帮我回家了 |
[33:03] | We haven’t played Jasper in quite a while. | 我们好久没上贾斯珀那儿玩了 |
[33:06] | I think it would be a smashing idea. | 听上去会是个不错的主意 |
[33:10] | This is true. So, of course I will help. | 确实如此 我会帮助你们的 |
[33:13] | I like you two. You make me laugh. | 我喜欢你俩 你们是我的开心果 |
[33:16] | And you didn’t eat me, | 再说了 我还欠你们一个人情 |
[33:17] | so I owe you favor. | 因为你们没有吃我 |
[33:26] | Where did she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[33:29] | Maybe I should ask you. | 那正是我要问的问题 |
[33:30] | You know that’s not my style. | 你知道这不是我的风格 |
[33:33] | My wolf, Can-do, knows your style. | 我的部下 小能 了解你的风格 |
[33:38] | I just want to say one thing. | 我就想说一件事 |
[33:40] | If any of you wolves have hurt my daughter, | 如果你的手下胆敢伤害我女儿 |
[33:44] | I will personally rip out | 我会亲自挖出你的眼睛 |
[33:46] | your eyes and shove them down your throat | 塞进你的喉咙 |
[33:50] | so you can see my claws tear your carcass open! | 让你亲眼看到我是如何撕裂你的身体的 |
[33:57] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:59] | Not now, dear. Mommy’s in a rage. | 宝贝 妈妈在怒火中 一会儿再说 |
[34:02] | Well, since Kate stood up Garth, | 既然凯特放了卡斯飞机 |
[34:05] | I could show him around until she gets back. | 我可以在她回来之前带卡斯到处看看 |
[34:08] | I wouldn’t say ”Stood up.” | 我不会说她放了我飞机 |
[34:10] | Garth! | 卡斯 |
[34:12] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来不错 |
[34:13] | Well, come on, Garth. | 那来吧 卡斯 |
[34:20] | Isn’t that sweet? She gets it from me. | 很温柔吧 从我这儿继承的 |
[34:27] | I’ll give her till the full moon. | 满月是最后时限 |
[34:41] | It is beautiful out there. | 今天天气特别好 |
[34:43] | Almost makes you want to hit the potato patch. | 都有去田地里挖土豆的冲动了 |
[34:46] | If you haven’t already hit the outdoors, get on out your door. | 如果你还没出门的话就快行动吧 |
[34:48] | The weather today is… | 今天的天气是… |
[34:50] | Your ride home. | 你们回家的车 |
[34:52] | Quick! Get in! | 快 进去 |
[34:56] | What? Boxed up twice in one day. | 搞什么 一天被关在箱子里两回 |
[35:00] | What are the odds? | 什么倒霉运啊 |
[35:03] | – Hide! – Hide! | -躲起来 -快 |
[35:06] | That right there is Garn and Debbie Theocarcus. | 那是斯卡蔻丝夫妇 |
[35:09] | Lucky for you, they travel | 你们运气不错 |
[35:11] | every year to Jasper right after Sawtooth. | 他们每年都会先去锯齿再去贾斯珀 |
[35:14] | The day’s looking pretty, and so is my woman. | 天气真好 老婆大人气色也非常不错 |
[35:23] | This is the song we met to. | 这是那首让我们相遇的歌 |
[35:25] | Come here, you. Let’s dance. | 来 亲爱的 我们来跳舞吧 |
[35:29] | – Down here. – Hurry. | -钻进来 -快 |
[35:32] | Now, he was in a motorcycle gang, and she was a librarian. | 他曾经摩托车队的 她是图书管理员 |
[35:37] | And opposites attract, if you will. | 所谓异性相吸 |
[35:39] | Exactly. In this case, it was a bookstore that also sold beer. | 没错 不过这次是因为书店也贩卖啤酒 |
[35:43] | So, they met. | 他们就这么相遇了 |
[35:48] | Come on. We have to get in. | 快 我们得进车里了 |
[35:58] | All right. Here we go. | 棒极了 |
[36:07] | You’re just a dream. | 你就是我的白马王子 |
[36:16] | I’m like a little bunny. Aren’t I, dear? | 我跳起来像个小兔子 对吧 亲爱的 |
[36:26] | I love you, Deb. | 我爱你 黛比 |
[36:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:38] | Get inside now. Get inside. Quick. | 快进去 快 |
[36:40] | Well, back in a box. | 哎 又要回箱子里了 |
[36:48] | Good luck, you two! | 你俩一路顺风 |
[36:49] | We will be watching out for you from above! | 我们会在天上照看你们的 |
[36:52] | Well, I’ll be watching out for you. | 好吧 我会看着你们的 |
[36:54] | He will be breathing heavily. | 他会在一旁喘气 |
[37:15] | If we have to, we’ll fight for the valley. | 如果无从选择 我们会为了溪谷而战斗 |
[37:24] | Humphrey? | 汉弗莱 |
[38:02] | So, why is this called Rabbit Poo Mountain? | 为什么要叫兔粑粑山 |
[38:06] | Because this is where rabbits like to poo. | 因为兔子爱在这个地方拉屎 |
[38:11] | I was just kidding. | 开个玩笑啦 |
[38:14] | I get it. You’re a funny Omega. | 我懂了 你是负责搞笑的欧米加 |
[38:18] | Okay. Make me laugh. | 好吧 快逗我笑 |
[38:26] | What am I? | 我是谁 |
[38:31] | You got me. | 这难到我了 |
[38:32] | It’s a turtle that fell and can’t get up. | 是个翻不过身来的海龟 |
[38:35] | That’s pretty good. | 挺像的 |
[38:36] | Okay. What’s this? | 那这又是什么呢 |
[38:41] | It’s turtle road kill. | 是个在路上被压死的海龟 |
[38:44] | What else can you do? | 你还能扮什么 |
[38:46] | I just do turtles. | 我只会扮海龟 |
[38:48] | Okay, it’s my turn. | 好了 该到我了 |
[38:49] | You want to see something an Alpha can do? | 你想看看阿尔法会做什么吗 |
[38:52] | Would my mother approve? | 我妈会同意吗 |
[38:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:56] | Well, okay then. | 那好吧 |
[39:12] | Keep searching. We must find her before tomorrow night. | 继续找 我们必须在明天晚上之前找到她 |
[39:34] | Winston? | 温斯顿 |
[39:39] | Don’t worry, Eve. | 别担心 伊夫 |
[39:41] | She’s the finest Alpha I’ve trained. | 她是我训练过得最好的阿尔法 |
[39:44] | I’m not, Winston. | 我没担心 温斯顿 |
[39:46] | She’s also the finest Alpha I’ve ever trained. | 她也是我训练过得最好的阿尔法 |
[40:07] | We stopped. | 车停了 |
[40:20] | – What’s wrong with you? – I have to go. | -你怎么了 -我要小解 |
[40:22] | You can’t leave. Can’t you hold it? | 你不能离开 就不能多忍一下吗 |
[40:24] | No! I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[40:26] | Well, did you try crossing your legs? | 好吧 试过盘腿了吗 |
[40:28] | -Yes! – Holding your breath? | -试过了 -那屏住呼吸呢 |
[40:29] | Yes! I almost passed out. | 试过了 我屏得差点要晕过去了 |
[40:31] | – Closing your eyes and… – In or out, I am going. | -闭上眼睛 -里面还是外面 我不行了 |
[40:37] | Would you hurry? | 你就不能快点吗 |
[40:38] | I can’t go when I feel pressured. | 我有压力的时候解不出来 |
[40:40] | Go! | 速度啊 |
[41:05] | What is he doing? | 他到底在干吗 |
[41:09] | The packaging’s wolf-proof. | 这包装居然是防狼的 |
[41:25] | Where is he? | 他跑哪儿去了 |
[41:28] | Come on, Humphrey. | 快过来 汉弗莱 |
[41:50] | It’s a rabid wolf! | 有恶狼 |
[41:51] | Max, bring that gun! | 马克斯 把枪拿出来 |
[41:56] | This is it for you, wolf. Any last wishes? | 我送你一程 恶狼 有遗言吗 |
[42:12] | Max, they’re getting away! | 马克斯 他们跑了 |
[42:13] | Not if I can help it. | 有我在 他们跑不了 |
[42:15] | – No! – We’re trapped. | -不 -我们被困住了 |
[42:18] | I got you both now. | 逮着你俩了 |
[42:20] | Shoot them! | 快打他们 |
[42:27] | Nicely done, Max. | 打得真”好”啊 马克斯 |
[42:57] | Okay. Thinking with my belly instead of my head, | 好吧 我饿昏了头 |
[42:59] | not a good idea. I get it. | 我现在知道那不是个好主意 |
[43:01] | I say we build a comfy den… | 我建议咱可以弄个舒服的窝 |
[43:03] | – I’m going home. – Great. | -我要回家 -好吧 |
[43:05] | You’re going home, and it’s raining. | 我知道你要回家 可这在下雨啊 |
[43:08] | I’m not stopping. | 我不会停下来的 |
[43:11] | Rain, rain, go away. | 雨啊 雨啊 快停吧 |
[43:13] | Get out of here, rain no one wants you around | 快停吧 雨啊 没人希望你下 |
[43:15] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[43:16] | It’s… It’s a rain dance, to stop it from raining. | 这 这是求雨舞 为了让雨停下来的舞 |
[43:20] | ‘Cause you’re wet and you really are going to ruin our day | 因为你太湿了 毁了我们的一天 |
[43:22] | Humphrey, rain dances make it rain. | 汉弗莱 求雨舞是求下雨的 |
[43:29] | Right! Well, I’ll just do it backwards. | 好吧 那我反着跳 |
[43:39] | That actually worked. | 真有效果唉 |
[43:49] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[43:53] | That’s not a good idea. | 哎 估计那不是什么好点子 |
[43:56] | Hold on, Kate! | 等等我 凯特 |
[44:25] | No! | 不 |
[44:28] | Hold on, Kate! I’m coming! | 坚持住 凯特 我来了 |
[44:33] | Let me think. Let me think. | 让我想想 想想 |
[44:41] | Humphrey! | 汉弗莱 |
[44:47] | Don’t worry, Kate. It’s all part of my plan. | 别怕 凯特 刚那是计划的一部分 |
[44:49] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[44:52] | Kate. Kate! Grab my tail. | 凯特 凯特 抓住我的尾巴 |
[44:55] | Grab your what? | 抓住你什么 |
[44:56] | Take those Alpha jaws and grab… | 用你那阿尔法的嘴咬住… |
[45:00] | My tail. My tail. | 我的尾巴啊 尾巴 |
[45:04] | Kate, wiggle. Wiggle around. | 凯特 摆起来 转圈摆 |
[45:10] | That tickles. My tail hurts! | 好痒啊 我的尾巴好痛 |
[45:16] | Who knew I was ticklish there? | 谁会知道我那儿怕痒呢 |
[45:18] | I can’t take any more. | 我坚持不住了 |
[45:30] | No. | 不 |
[45:32] | My gosh. Humphrey! Humphrey! | 天哪 汉弗莱 汉弗莱 |
[45:38] | Your tail. I’m so sorry. | 你的尾巴 天哪 都是我的错 |
[45:41] | My tail’s actually fine, | 我的尾巴还在 |
[45:44] | last time I checked. | 我已经检查过啦 |
[45:53] | Come on. Let’s get out of the rain. | 来吧 我们找个地方躲雨吧 |
[45:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:16] | Sir, we’ve searched the entire territory. | 头 我们已经搜寻完整个领地了 |
[46:20] | Still no sign of Kate. | 还是没有发现凯特的踪影 |
[46:26] | Sir? | 头 |
[46:28] | We must defend our territory. | 我们必须保卫我们的领地 |
[46:54] | Fore! | 球来啦 |
[46:58] | Well, well, well. What do we have here? | 看 看 看 这里都发生什么了 |
[47:01] | I say, we’ve caught them at quite the bad time. | 好像来的不是时候哦 |
[47:03] | No, I’d say we caught them at a good time. | 不对 我们来的正是时候 |
[47:05] | Indeed, sir. Indeed. | 确实如此 先生 |
[47:07] | What are you doing here? | 你俩在这儿干吗 |
[47:09] | No, the question is what are you doing here? | 问题应该是 你俩在这儿干吗 |
[47:12] | I give you a first class ticket home… | 我可是给了你俩 头等舱的票子啊 |
[47:15] | It’s a straight shot right to the pin. | 可是直达的唉 |
[47:17] | – And you blow it? – Yep. | -你们却不坐了吗 -是的 |
[47:19] | Over a cupcake. | 就为了个杯形蛋糕 |
[47:21] | Ridiculous dessert. ”A cupcake.” | 真荒谬 “杯形蛋糕” |
[47:23] | Actually, they’re quite delicious. | 事实上 它们的确挺好吃的 |
[47:26] | There has to be another way for us to get to Jasper. | 肯定有其他去贾斯珀的办法 |
[47:28] | Another way? Another way? | 其他办法 其他办法吗 |
[47:31] | Always another way. What am I, a travel agent? | 其他办法 当我是旅游代理啊 |
[47:35] | Come on. What, are you kidding me? | 别这样 你在耍我吗 |
[47:36] | A great sportsman like yourself | 一个像你这样成功的运动员 |
[47:38] | always knows a few ways to win the game. | 总知道很多赢得比赛的方法 |
[47:40] | Well, there could be a train. | 或许可以乘火车 |
[47:43] | Actually, there is a train. It’s the Canadian Express and… | 事实上 确实有趟火车 叫做加拿大特快 |
[47:46] | Paddy, please. It’s called the Canadian Express… | 拜托 帕蒂 那叫加拿大特快 |
[47:48] | Yes, and it shoots right by Jasper Park. | 没错 直达贾斯珀公园 |
[47:50] | Right by Jasper Park. | 直达贾斯珀公园 |
[47:53] | – If you can catch it… – You’ll be home in no time. | -如果能赶上的话 -马上就能到家了 |
[47:54] | No time. Very fast. | 马上 非常快 |
[47:56] | Great. So where do we board? | 太棒了 我们在哪儿上车呢 |
[47:58] | Where do you board? | 在哪儿上车呢 |
[48:00] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[48:06] | On the other side of that mountain. | 在山的另外一边 |
[48:08] | Paddy, please. | 拜托 帕蒂 |
[48:09] | Come on! | 我们走吧 |
[48:11] | Let it slip, but may I say, | 是我没管好嘴巴 但能再容许我说句 |
[48:13] | that was a stupendous shot. | 刚刚那球真是棒极了 |
[48:15] | You may, and it was pretty good, wasn’t it? | 批准了 那球真的很棒 不是吗 |
[48:17] | Indeed, sir. Indeed. | 确实 先生 |
[48:37] | Dinner for two. | 两人份晚餐 |
[48:40] | It’s a new move I’ve been working on for stalking prey. | 这是我在盯梢猎物时新学会的动作 |
[48:43] | You’re good. | 帅呆了 |
[48:44] | Thanks. Now you try. | 谢谢 该你了 |
[48:48] | No. I… | 不 我 |
[48:50] | I’m not much of a hunter. | 我不太会捕猎 |
[48:52] | Come on. You’ll do great. | 来吧 你会做得很好的 |
[48:54] | Just do what I do. | 就跟着我做 |
[48:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:00] | Ready? | 预备 |
[49:01] | – One. – One. | -一 -一 |
[49:03] | – Two. – Two. | -二 -二 |
[49:05] | Three! | 三 |
[49:13] | Lilly! | 莉莉 |
[49:20] | Lilly? | 莉莉 |
[49:25] | A turtle, right? | 是个海龟 没错吧 |
[49:28] | I told you, I don’t hunt. | 我都告诉过你了 我不会捕猎 |
[49:36] | Maybe this will help. | 也许这样可以帮你 |
[49:41] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[49:43] | ”Wow” what? | “哇哦”什么 |
[49:44] | Your eyes. They’re beautiful. | 你的眼睛好漂亮 |
[49:51] | Come on. Let’s try again. | 来吧 咱再试一次 |
[50:00] | – It sure is pretty out there. – Yeah. | -这儿真美 -是啊 |
[50:03] | – I’ll race you to the top. – You’re on. | -来比比谁先跑到山顶吧 -接受挑战 |
[50:07] | Give it up, Humphrey! You’ll never beat me. | 认输吧 汉弗莱 你永远也追不上我的 |
[50:15] | Humphrey? | 汉弗莱 |
[50:21] | Omega one, Alpha zero! | 欧米加胜一分 阿尔法零分 |
[50:26] | Okay! Okay! | 好了 好了 |
[50:27] | Enough, enough! Stop! Stop! | 够了够了 停下快停下 |
[50:29] | I get it. I get it. I get it. | 我知道了 知道了 知道了 |
[50:31] | How’s that for a girl’s throw? | 作为一个女生 我投的怎么样啊 |
[50:33] | Very funny. | 很有意思 |
[50:37] | Well, look who’s having fun. | 看看你玩的多开心呀 |
[50:41] | You know, I should go check on the train. | 你知道 我应该去看看火车什么时候来 |
[50:43] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[50:44] | Wait, wait. | 等等我 等等 |
[50:46] | Hi, there. | 嗨 你好啊 |
[50:48] | What are you? | 你是什么呀 |
[50:50] | Well, I’m a wolf. | 好吧 我是匹狼 |
[50:52] | I’ve never seen a wolf. You are really strange. | 我从没见过狼 你长得真奇怪 |
[50:56] | Am I now? | 我真的很奇怪吗 |
[50:59] | You’re totally weird. | 你长得太奇怪啦 |
[51:05] | I’m going to get you! | 我要抓住你 |
[51:10] | No. Look out! Look out! | 好了 小心 小心 |
[51:18] | Okay, you asked for it. | 好吧 你自找的啊 |
[51:24] | No, no, no. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 不哭不哭不哭 没事的 没事的 |
[51:30] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:37] | Oh, poo. | 不是吧 |
[51:43] | Mad… | 疯… |
[51:45] | Mad bear. | 疯熊 |
[51:46] | Kate! Get the snowballs ready! Mad bear on the attack! | 凯特 准备好雪球 疯熊来袭 |
[51:55] | The Canadian Express! Humphrey, the train is coming! | 加拿大特快 汉弗莱 火车来了 |
[51:59] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[52:00] | Humphrey? | 汉弗莱 |
[52:05] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么啦 |
[52:07] | That! | 看那儿 |
[52:13] | Don’t move. We can handle this. | 别动 我们可以对付 |
[52:15] | We can? | 真的吗 |
[52:19] | Okay, we’re in trouble. | 好吧 我们有麻烦了 |
[52:22] | Guys. You guys like jokes? Good. | 伙计们 你们喜欢听笑话吗 很好 |
[52:25] | So, okay. So two bears are eating a clown, | 那听着 两只熊正在吃一个笨蛋 |
[52:28] | and one of the bears says, | 其中一只熊说 |
[52:30] | “Does this taste funny to you?” | “你不觉得这个味道很怪吗” |
[52:37] | A simple “boo” would have sufficed. | 你说句”切”就行了啊 |
[52:41] | Man. | 老天啊 |
[52:58] | Watch this. One more. One more. | 看招 再来 再来 |
[53:04] | Get up. Kate, get up. | 起来 凯特 快起来 |
[53:10] | Where are those two? | 他俩上哪儿去啦 |
[53:11] | Why must they make this so difficult? | 他俩怎么总把事情搞得这么复杂呢 |
[53:14] | I believe the term is | 用”难伺候的一对”来形容 |
[53:15] | “high maintenance couple”, sir. | 最贴切不过了 先生 |
[53:27] | Stuck between the cliffs and the claws. This isn’t good. | 前有利爪后有悬崖 这可不妙啊 |
[53:37] | Good luck joking your way out of this one. | 真希望你能用开玩笑摆脱这个困境 |
[53:40] | What’s your name, sir? | 你叫什么 先生 |
[53:43] | Growl. All right. | 你叫咆哮 好吧 |
[53:51] | Do you need a hug? | 你想要拥抱一下吗 |
[53:54] | Why don’t we talk? Can we just talk? | 我们为什么不谈谈呢 我们谈谈好吗 |
[54:00] | Good talk! | 真是愉快的谈话 |
[54:34] | Hey, need a ride? | 嗨 要我载你一程吗 |
[54:37] | Jump! Trust me! | 跳过来 相信我 |
[54:42] | I told you, you could trust me. | 我说吧 你可以相信我的 |
[54:46] | Hang a left! | 向左 |
[54:51] | Go right! | 向右 |
[55:05] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干嘛这样看着我 |
[55:13] | Unbelievable. They have missed the train. | 难以置信 他俩竟然错过火车了 |
[55:22] | Or not. | 看来没有 |
[55:47] | I know. It’s not very good, is it? | 我知道 不是很好听 对吧 |
[55:49] | Well… | 好吧 |
[55:53] | That was so awesome. You with the snowballs. | 你用雪球那招太棒啦 |
[55:57] | And you with that little | 还有你和那只小熊打雪仗 |
[55:58] | bear in that snowball fight. It was so cute. | 真是太可爱啦 |
[56:04] | But then you with the log! | 还有你用木头滑下时 |
[56:06] | The look on your face was so good. | 当时你脸上的表情真是太精彩了 |
[56:08] | And then we… | 然后我们… |
[56:13] | You know, we make a pretty good team. | 你知道吗 我们真是很好的组合 |
[56:15] | Kate and Humphrey, world adventurers! What do you think? | 凯特和汉弗莱 世界探险家 你觉得怎样 |
[56:19] | I think you’re crazy. | 我觉得你疯了 |
[56:20] | You think I’m… | 你觉得我… |
[56:22] | No, I’m telling you, | 不 我告诉你 |
[56:23] | we’re onto something here. | 我们可要去干一番大事业 |
[56:25] | Stick with me, pup. | 和我待在一起吧 小家伙 |
[56:26] | We’ll go places. | 我们要周游世界 |
[56:28] | Well, I’ll keep that in mind. | 好啊 我会记在心里的 |
[56:34] | All right. Take a deep breath. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[56:37] | Howl from right here. | 从这儿嚎叫出来 |
[56:44] | And I’ll join in. | 我会和你一起嚎叫的 |
[57:01] | Humphrey, | 汉弗莱 |
[57:03] | what are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[57:05] | I’m sorry. The moon, | 抱歉 只是这月亮 |
[57:07] | the moment. I just thought… | 此时此刻 我只是想 |
[57:10] | Come on, Kate. Howl at the moon with me. | 来吧 凯特 和我一起对月长嚎吧 |
[58:59] | See? That’s so good. | 看吧 你唱的太棒了 |
[59:07] | No. You better go. | 不好 你最好快离开 |
[59:08] | But no one has to know. | 但没人知道啊 |
[59:11] | Please. Go, now. | 求你了 现在快离开 |
[59:16] | No. | 不好 |
[59:20] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[59:23] | Howling with an Omega, are we? | 和欧米加一起嚎叫 我们这么低贱吗 |
[59:26] | – I was just… – Get with the others. | -我只是… -和其他人一起去 |
[59:29] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事情了 |
[59:30] | We’re going to take the valley, and our caribou. | 我们要去占领山谷 夺回我们的驯鹿 |
[59:46] | – Dad! – Lilly, what’s wrong? | -父亲 -莉莉 出什么事了 |
[59:48] | The Eastern Wolves. They’re coming! | 东部狼群 它们来了 |
[59:51] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:00:05] | Just do it. She howled at the moon with you. | 只管去做 她刚和你一起对月嚎叫了 |
[1:00:11] | That was just the moment. | 那纯粹是个偶然 |
[1:00:12] | Bonjour, my furry friend. | 你好呀 毛茸茸的朋友 |
[1:00:16] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:21] | Are you guys crazy? | 你们疯了吗 |
[1:00:22] | That’s up for debate. | 这可要讨论决定 |
[1:00:24] | And where is… Mademoiselle. | 那位年轻的女士呢 |
[1:00:28] | She’s sleeping, so be quiet. | 她在睡觉 小声点 |
[1:00:29] | Yes. Quiet. | 遵命 小声点 |
[1:00:43] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们这些家伙上这儿来干嘛 |
[1:00:44] | Making sure that you don’t forget the run of the course. | 确保你们没有忘记行驶路线 |
[1:00:48] | Jasper Park, it is a few miles up. | 贾斯珀公园 几英里后就到了 |
[1:00:51] | Do not miss it. | 可不要错过了 |
[1:00:53] | Jasper, few miles, got it. | 贾斯珀 几英里后 知道了 |
[1:00:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:00:56] | I’ve got to say, your | 我不得不说 |
[1:00:58] | girlfriend looks quite pretty when she sleeps. | 你女朋友睡觉的时候真漂亮 |
[1:01:02] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我的女朋友 |
[1:01:06] | You should work on that. | 那你可得好好努力了 |
[1:01:36] | It’s the full moon, Winston. | 今天是满月 温斯顿 |
[1:01:39] | I can see that, Tony. | 我看得见 托尼 |
[1:01:43] | I didn’t want it to come to this. | 我也不想把事情变成这样 |
[1:01:45] | But here we are. | 但结果还是这样了 |
[1:01:46] | Stop the insanity! Go organic! | 停止发疯 有机生活 |
[1:01:48] | Stop the insanity! Go organic! | 停止发疯 有机生活 |
[1:01:50] | Stop the insanity! Go organic! | 停止发疯 有机生活 |
[1:01:51] | Stop the insanity! Go organic! | 停止发疯 有机生活 |
[1:01:53] | Stop the insanity! Go organic! | 停止发疯 有机生活 |
[1:01:54] | Stop the insanity! Go organic! | 停止发疯 有机生活 |
[1:02:23] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[1:02:25] | Kate, wake up. Wake up. | 凯特 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[1:02:28] | Humphrey? Where are we? | 汉弗莱 我们到哪儿了 |
[1:02:32] | We’re… We’re in Jasper. | 我们… 我们到了贾斯珀 |
[1:02:44] | We’re home. | 我们到家了 |
[1:02:45] | Yup. We’re home. | 是啊 到家了 |
[1:02:49] | – There’s something… – There’s something… | -有些事… -有些事… |
[1:02:51] | Please, you first. | 你先请 |
[1:02:54] | Humphrey, I just wanted to tell you, | 汉弗莱 我想告诉你 |
[1:02:56] | these past couple of days, they’ve been, kind of, fun. | 过去的这些天 挺有趣的 |
[1:03:03] | You’ve been, kind of, fun. | 你也是挺有趣的 |
[1:03:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:03:09] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:03:10] | Well, that’s… That’s great. | 好吧 那 那太棒了 |
[1:03:13] | I told you, we make a pretty good team. | 我告诉过你 我们是很好的组合 |
[1:03:17] | We do. | 是啊 |
[1:03:21] | Okay. Well. | 好吧 |
[1:03:23] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:03:25] | Don’t tell me. You have to go to the bathroom again. | 不要告诉我你又要上厕所了 |
[1:03:27] | Why, do you see a truck stop? | 为什么 你看到辆卡车停下来了吗 |
[1:03:31] | I just wanted to tell you I… I… | 我就是想告诉你 我… 我… |
[1:03:37] | – I… I just wanted to tell you… – No. | -我… 我就是想告诉你 -不好 |
[1:03:40] | I… I love… | 我… 我爱… |
[1:03:43] | Oh, geez. | 哎 |
[1:03:50] | All I asked was for you to follow our customs, unite the packs. | 我要求的只是遵照传统 联合部落 |
[1:03:55] | But, no. Your daughter had to up and run away. | 但是相反 你女儿却逃跑了 |
[1:03:59] | I didn’t run away. | 我没有逃跑 |
[1:04:03] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:04:04] | She’s back! | 她回来了 |
[1:04:15] | – We were so worried. – Where have you been? | -我们担心死了 -你上哪儿去了 |
[1:04:18] | – In Idaho. – Idaho? | -爱达荷州 -爱达荷州吗 |
[1:04:21] | What were you doing in Idaho? | 你去爱达荷州干什么 |
[1:04:23] | We were taken by humans to another park. | 我们被人类带到了另外一个公园 |
[1:04:26] | We were supposed to repopulate. | 我们本应该去繁殖后代的 |
[1:04:32] | No, no, no. Mom. We didn’t repopulate. | 不不不 妈妈 我们没有繁殖后代 |
[1:04:35] | Humphrey actually helped me get home. | 实际上还是汉弗莱帮我回家的 |
[1:04:43] | What a nice boy. | 真是个好男孩 |
[1:04:45] | – I came back… – You came back to marry Garth. | -我回来… -你是回来和卡斯结婚的 |
[1:04:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:59] | And unite the packs! | 还有联合部落 |
[1:05:14] | Good for the pack, good for the belly. | 对部落好 让肚子饱 |
[1:05:37] | Marry? You’re getting married? | 结婚吗 你要结婚了吗 |
[1:05:41] | Yes. Isn’t it great? | 是的 这不是很好吗 |
[1:05:44] | No more fighting during hunts. | 捕食时不会再有争斗了 |
[1:05:47] | No more scraps and bones at dinnertime. | 晚餐时不用再吃骨头肉屑了 |
[1:05:50] | We’re going to unite the packs. | 我们将会联合部落 |
[1:06:02] | Welcome back, Humphrey. | 欢迎回来 汉弗莱 |
[1:06:03] | Good job bringing her home. | 把她带回家 真是好样的 |
[1:06:27] | Wow. It’s a big crowd. | 好多人啊 |
[1:06:31] | Yeah. Good times. | 是啊 好日子嘛 |
[1:06:33] | So I heard you and Garth spent some time together. | 我听说你和卡斯相处了一段时间 |
[1:06:38] | Lilly. | 莉莉 |
[1:06:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:06:40] | I’m sure he’s perfect marrying material. | 我想他肯定是个结婚的好对象 |
[1:06:45] | Well, if you like that sort of thing, big, | 是啊 如果你喜欢高大 |
[1:06:49] | brawny, and perfect. | 强壮 完美型的 |
[1:06:54] | Lilly, you’re wearing your fur back. | 莉莉 你把毛向后梳了 |
[1:06:56] | Sorry. I know. | 抱歉 我知道了 |
[1:07:01] | But, I liked it. | 但是我很喜欢啊 |
[1:07:06] | Right on the pin. | 正中旗杆 |
[1:07:08] | Marcel! Paddy! | 马塞尔 帕蒂 |
[1:07:10] | When it comes to hugs, | 当拥抱的时候 |
[1:07:11] | we are all French, Paddy? | 我们都成了法国人 对吧 帕蒂 |
[1:07:14] | Well, I’m English, so we don’t hug! | 好吧 我是英国人 所以我们不拥抱 |
[1:07:17] | But for a first, I’d say that was a good one. | 但头一次 我要说这个拥抱很不错 |
[1:07:20] | I’m so happy to see you two. | 见到你俩我真是太开心了 |
[1:07:22] | We flew in to see that you made it home. | 我们飞过来确认你们到家了 |
[1:07:24] | And what do we find? | 然后我们发现了什么 |
[1:07:28] | – You’re getting married! – You’re getting married! | -你要结婚了 -你要结婚了 |
[1:07:32] | Yeah. I’m getting married. | 是啊 我要结婚了 |
[1:07:35] | – Who told you? – I did. | -谁告诉你们的 -我 |
[1:07:38] | Humphrey. | 汉弗莱 |
[1:07:40] | We should be going. | 我们应该走了 |
[1:07:42] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:07:49] | Excuse me. A flea. | 不好意思 一只跳蚤 |
[1:07:52] | And a little something for your big day. | 还有给你婚礼的一点小心意 |
[1:07:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:57] | Just wanted to say good-bye. | 只是想来跟你道别 |
[1:07:59] | Good-bye? | 道别 |
[1:08:00] | Yeah. I’m thinking about doing a little traveling, | 是啊 我想出去旅行一下 |
[1:08:03] | you know, seeing where the train takes me. | 你知道 看看火车会把我带到哪儿 |
[1:08:06] | And maybe I’ll visit our friends the bears. | 也许我还会去拜访我们的狗熊朋友 |
[1:08:09] | Our old buddies, see how they’re doing. | 老伙计们 看看他们过得怎么样 |
[1:08:11] | I’ll tell them you said hi. | 我会向他们转达你的问候 |
[1:08:15] | Wait. But you’re leaving Jasper? | 等等 你要离开贾斯珀了吗 |
[1:08:18] | Yeah. You know, it’s a lone wolf thing. | 是的 你知道 孤独的狼都这样嘛 |
[1:08:23] | I know Humphrey, the fun-loving Omega, | 我了解的汉弗莱 是个风趣的欧米加 |
[1:08:27] | not Humphrey, the lone wolf. | 而不是一匹孤独的狼 |
[1:08:30] | So I’ll be a fun-loving lone wolf. | 那我就是匹风趣的孤独的狼 |
[1:08:38] | I don’t doubt that. | 我知道的 |
[1:08:43] | You know, Marcel, I am a stickler for tradition, | 你知道吗 马塞尔 我一向坚守传统 |
[1:08:46] | but this one, I just don’t understand. | 但是这个我就不能理解了 |
[1:08:49] | These wolves are mysterious creatures. | 这些狼啊 可真难理解 |
[1:09:08] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[1:09:10] | So… | 那么… |
[1:09:14] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:09:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:09:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:09:24] | You bet. | 当然 |
[1:09:26] | No problems on this end. | 我这边可没问题 |
[1:09:27] | Ready to go, go, go. | 准备好开始开始开始啦 |
[1:09:33] | So, you want to start this thing or me? | 那么你希望谁先开始 |
[1:09:36] | We’ll start together. | 我们一起开始 |
[1:09:37] | Start together. Yeah. | 一起开始 好啊 |
[1:09:39] | So, what’s happening? | 怎么啦 |
[1:09:42] | They’re accepting each other’s scent. | 他们在相互嗅对方的气味 |
[1:09:47] | And now, the nibble on the ears. | 现在 轻轻的互咬耳朵 |
[1:09:52] | Do you think I can make it? | 你们觉得我能做到吗 |
[1:09:54] | Yes, sir, and just as you hit the tracks, | 当然 先生 你顺着轨道跑 |
[1:09:57] | you should see an open train car. | 你会看到一截开着的火车车厢 |
[1:09:59] | Well, avoid truck stops, bears, | 小心卡车停靠 熊 |
[1:10:01] | and that hideous dessert. What is it called? | 还有那个可怕的甜点 叫什么来着 |
[1:10:04] | – Cupcakes, sir. – Yes. Cupcakes. | -杯形蛋糕 先生 -是的 杯形蛋糕 |
[1:10:06] | I will. Thanks, guys. | 我会注意的 多谢 伙计们 |
[1:10:09] | You know, you shouldn’t be so judgmental about cupcakes. | 你知道吗 你不该对杯形蛋糕那么苛刻 |
[1:10:12] | They really are quite delicious. | 它们真的很美味 |
[1:10:13] | I wouldn’t know. | 再好吃又如何 |
[1:10:17] | And finally, they will rub noses | 最后 他们要相互摩擦鼻子 |
[1:10:22] | to symbolize that they are mates! | 那就代表他们是夫妻了 |
[1:10:42] | Kate, what are you doing? | 凯特 你怎么啦 |
[1:10:45] | I… | 我… |
[1:10:49] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:10:51] | You can’t! | 你做不到吗 |
[1:10:54] | I mean, you can’t? | 我的意思是 你做不到 |
[1:10:57] | What is this, Winston? | 这是怎么回事 温斯顿 |
[1:10:58] | Why can’t she marry Garth? | 她为什么不能嫁给卡斯 |
[1:11:00] | Quiet. | 安静点 |
[1:11:03] | Kate, Kate. Why can’t you marry Garth? | 凯特 凯特 你为什么不能嫁给卡斯 |
[1:11:06] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[1:11:09] | I fell in love with an Omega. | 因为我爱上了一个欧米加 |
[1:11:13] | An Omega? | 一个欧米加吗 |
[1:11:16] | Humphrey? That sly dog! | 汉弗莱吗 那个狡猾的家伙 |
[1:11:33] | An Alpha in love with an Omega. That’s against pack law. | 阿尔法爱上欧米加 那可是违反部落规定的 |
[1:11:37] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:11:39] | I also am in love with an Omega. | 我也爱上了一个欧米加 |
[1:11:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:46] | What have you done to my son, Winston? | 你都对我儿子做了些什么 温斯顿 |
[1:11:49] | An Omega and an Alpha? An Alpha and an Omega? | 欧米加和阿尔法 阿尔法和欧米加 |
[1:11:52] | Eve, help me out. | 伊夫 帮帮我 |
[1:11:59] | This is madness. This isn’t our custom. | 真是太疯狂了 这可不符合传统 |
[1:12:03] | This isn’t our way. Take the valley! | 我们可不会这么做 占领山谷 |
[1:12:16] | I just love weddings! | 我最喜欢婚礼了 |
[1:12:35] | Stampede! Stampede! | 鹿群大狂奔 鹿群大狂奔 |
[1:12:37] | Everyone, run! Run! | 大家快跑 快跑 |
[1:12:40] | To the sides of the valley! | 到山谷的两边去 |
[1:12:51] | It’s that darn disk in my back. | 我背上那块该死的骨头又僵了 |
[1:12:56] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[1:13:07] | No! They’re trapped! | 不好 他们被困住了 |
[1:13:17] | Humphrey! | 汉弗莱 |
[1:13:18] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:13:19] | We have to help them! | 我们必须去帮他们 |
[1:13:22] | Look! | 快看 |
[1:13:31] | Faster, Tony! Faster! | 跑快点 托尼 再快点 |
[1:13:45] | Go left! | 向左 |
[1:13:49] | Roll right! | 右翻转 |
[1:13:53] | You’re getting good at this. | 你学得真快啊 |
[1:13:54] | I had a good teacher. | 名师出高徒嘛 |
[1:13:58] | They’re too far ahead. We’ll never make it. | 离他们太远了 我们赶不到的 |
[1:14:01] | Hold on. | 抓紧了 |
[1:14:10] | Look! | 看 |
[1:14:22] | World adventurers. | 世界探险者 |
[1:14:24] | I told you we’d make a good team. | 我说过我们是很好的组合嘛 |
[1:14:25] | Did you say that? I thought I said that. | 你说的吗 我记得是我说的 |
[1:14:33] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:14:58] | Kate. Kate. | 凯特 凯特 |
[1:15:04] | Please, Kate. | 求你了 凯特 |
[1:15:07] | Please, you can’t do this. | 求你了 你不能这么做 |
[1:15:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:16:14] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:16:19] | Humphrey? | 汉弗莱 |
[1:16:21] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我还以为我失去你了 |
[1:16:31] | Is everyone staring at us? | 大家都在看着我们吗 |
[1:16:32] | Well, no, not… Not every… | 好吧 没有 没有 不是所有人 |
[1:16:35] | Well, yeah. Now they are. | 好吧 是的 现在都在看了 |
[1:16:38] | Darn. ‘Cause I wanted to tell you something. | 见鬼 因为有些事我要告诉你 |
[1:16:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:16:52] | Okay. Well, I wanted to tell you something, too. | 好吧 我也有些事要告诉你 |
[1:17:04] | Maybe this can work. | 也许这并没有什么问题 |
[1:17:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:17:14] | Garth! | 卡斯 |
[1:17:26] | Tony, what do two old wolves do | 托尼 你说我们两匹老狼 |
[1:17:29] | after they retire? | 退休了后能干什么 |
[1:17:30] | Gentlemen, may I introduce you to golf? | 先生们 请允许我给你们介绍高尔夫 |
[1:17:39] | Fore! | 球来了 |
[1:17:55] | Oh, that’s good. | 真不错 |
[1:18:06] | Come on, honey. Let’s show ’em how it’s done. | 来吧 宝贝 让我们给他们做个示范 |
[1:18:09] | You ready to shake your tail? | 准备好摇摆尾巴了吗 |
[1:18:19] | Now that’s a howl. | 那嚎叫真是美妙动听极了 |
[1:18:38] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:18:39] | Oh. Ready. | 当然准备好了 |