英文名称:Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Okay. All right, one, two, three… | 好了 1 2 3… |
[01:32] | Guys! One… | 孩子们 1 |
[01:34] | Hold on. Guys, freeze! | 孩子们 别动! |
[01:38] | – Where’s Alvin? – Hey, Dave. | -艾尔文在哪 -嘿 戴夫! |
[01:44] | – Where have you been? – Where have I been? | -你去哪了 -我去哪了 |
[01:45] | Trying to board the ship. | 我正要上船 |
[01:47] | Already done that. Also, checked out our room, | 我已经上船了 还检查了一下房间 |
[01:50] | dibbed the side of the bed closest to the window, | 占好了床上靠窗的那边 |
[01:52] | ordered us a round of virgin pina coladas | 给咱们预定了饮料 |
[01:55] | and signed us up for parasailing. | 而且 我还报名玩滑翔翼 |
[01:57] | Alvin, you’re too young for parasailing. | 艾尔文 你太小了玩不了滑翔翼 |
[01:59] | I thought we were going on vacation to have fun. | 我以为我们假期是出来玩的 |
[02:02] | Don’t worry, family vacations are all about fun. | 别担心 全家度假就是出来玩的 |
[02:05] | But first we’re gonna need to set some rules. | 首先我们得定一些规则 |
[02:07] | Let’s start with you can’t call dibs | 首先”还没人进房间 |
[02:08] | on a bed until everyone’s in the room. | 你不能先进去占床位” |
[02:10] | – Good rule. – That’s right. | -好规则 -好 |
[02:11] | That’s a good one, Simon. All right, so that’s our first rule. | 主意不错 西蒙 好了 这就是第一条 |
[02:14] | Should we go over the rest of them? | 需要我们再说其他的吗 |
[02:15] | Dave, come on. “Rules” is my middle name. | 戴夫 拜托 要知道”规矩”是我的小名 |
[02:47] | – Hey, Dave. – Alvin! | -嘿 戴夫! -艾尔文 |
[02:54] | This is your captain speaking. | 这里是你们的船长 |
[02:55] | All kids are now allowed to play | 所有的小孩现在被获准 |
[02:57] | on the adults-only Serenity Deck. | 去贵宾区 |
[03:41] | Alvin! | 艾尔文 |
[04:19] | Alvin! | 艾尔文! |
[04:27] | We talked about setting rules, Alvin. | 咱们得谈谈规定 艾尔文 |
[04:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:29] | I didn’t know the agreement meant no fun. | 我不知道规则没乐趣 |
[04:32] | You’re allowed to have fun. | 你当然可以去玩 |
[04:34] | When are you going to stop acting like a child? | 你什么时候能不那么孩子气 |
[04:36] | When are you going to stop treating me like a child? | 你何时才能不把我看成孩子 |
[04:39] | I’ll stop treating you like a child | 要我不把你当成个孩子 |
[04:40] | when you start acting like a grown-up! | 除非你的行为能像个大人 |
[04:42] | I’ll start acting like a grown-up when you start… | 想让我做的像个大人你必须… |
[04:53] | Hey, girls, not now, please. OK? | 姑娘们 等会 好吗 |
[04:55] | Sorry, Dave. | 抱歉 |
[04:57] | I need to get ready for dinner with the captain. | 我得准备好和船长共进晚餐 |
[04:58] | We’re having dinner with the captain? | 我们要和船长共进晚餐 |
[05:00] | No, I am. You’re staying here. | 不是 只有我 你们留在这 |
[05:02] | I have to go apologize for everything Alvin did. | 我得去为艾尔文做的所有事道歉 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1067个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:152个,六级词汇:59个,GRE词汇:85个,托福词汇:107个,考研词汇:174个,专四词汇:128个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:296个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:06] | This is so not fair. Not to us, not to Dave, | 这太不公平了 对我们 对戴夫 |
[05:09] | and certainly not to the captain, | 而且当然也对船长 |
[05:11] | who I’m sure was really looking forward to dining with me. | 我确信他肯定很遗憾没能和我共进晚餐 |
[05:14] | Why don’t I go speak with Dave? | 为啥不让我去和戴夫谈谈 |
[05:16] | See if I can smooth things over. | 说不定能缓解一下 |
[05:22] | Knock-knock. | 有人吗 |
[05:24] | What is it, Simon? | 怎么 西蒙 |
[05:25] | Well, I would never say this to Alvin. | 好吧 我没这么说过艾尔文 |
[05:27] | Goodness knows he can be totally irresponsible, | 谁都知道他一点都不可靠 |
[05:30] | but I actually have a suggestion. | 不过 我有个建议 |
[05:32] | You have a suggestion for me? | 你要给我建议 |
[05:34] | He’s been driving me crazy a lot longer than he’s been driving you crazy. | 他惹我发疯的时间可远比你长 |
[05:38] | All right. So what is it? | 好吧 说 |
[05:39] | Imagine Alvin is a spirited racehorse. | 把艾尔文想像成一匹烈马 |
[05:43] | That’s your advice? | 就这个 |
[05:45] | No. I’m not done yet, Dave. | 等下 我没说完 戴夫 |
[05:47] | All right, so Alvin is a racehorse… | 好吧 艾尔文是匹马 |
[05:49] | And you, Dave, are his incredibly helpful jockey | 而你 戴夫 是一个巨牛叉的骑手 |
[05:52] | who’s there to guide him down the racetrack of life. | 正准备把他驯服听你的话 |
[05:55] | But if you hold the reins too tight, | 但是如果你把缰绳套的太牢 |
[05:57] | that racehorse is going to fight and buck, | 那匹烈马就会反抗 然后捣乱 |
[06:00] | which is no fun for anyone. | 这对谁都没有好处 |
[06:02] | But if you loosen the reins just a little… | 但如果你稍微放松一下… |
[06:04] | He’ll fly right off the track and crash into the fence. | 他就会冲出大道然后陷到沼泽里 |
[06:08] | I know you want to protect Alvin, | 我知道你想保护艾尔文但是 |
[06:09] | but, Dave, sometimes kids will rise to the occasion | 戴夫 孩子会在假期里成长 |
[06:12] | if you just show them a little trust. | 只要你信任他们 |
[06:24] | All right, guys, room service is on its way. Lights out by 9:00. | 好了孩子们 客房服务就要来了 9点要熄灯睡觉 |
[06:28] | Dave, question. | 戴夫 有个问题 |
[06:30] | If we’re going to be held captive in this room… | 如果我们不得不留在房间… |
[06:33] | Because of Alvin! | 因为艾尔文 |
[06:34] | Can we at least watch a movie? | 至少能看个电影吧 |
[06:36] | All right, let’s see what’s on. | 好吧 看看有什么 |
[06:44] | You know what, why don’t you guys pick a movie? | 这样 你们咋不自己选一个 |
[06:46] | You’re old enough to make your own decision. | 你们知道自己想要什么 |
[06:47] | For real, Dave? | 真的吗 戴夫 |
[06:48] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[06:51] | Ooh! Dave looks so elegant. | 戴夫好潇洒啊 |
[06:54] | Have fun! | 好好玩 |
[06:55] | Wait, Dave, before you go, I made something for you. | 等下 戴夫 走之前 我想给你点东西 |
[07:02] | Wow, it’s really… | 哇哦 这真是… |
[07:06] | It’s soft so you can sleep in it | 这很软 能当枕头 |
[07:08] | and I made it with all the colors, so it will go with everything! | 而且五颜六色 所以你做什么都能好运 |
[07:12] | Great. I’ll put it on after dinner. | 不错 我晚饭后就戴上 |
[07:14] | You could put it on now, so everyone at the captain’s table could see it. | 你现在就可以戴上 这样餐桌上的人都能看见了 |
[07:18] | Nice. | 很好 |
[07:20] | A real chick magnet. | 很有”气氛” |
[07:29] | All right, guys, have fun. | 好了伙计们 玩得开心 |
[07:31] | But not too much fun, because I’m still very upset. | 但别太嗨 因为我还是很不爽 |
[07:37] | Goodbye, Dave. | 走好 戴夫 |
[07:39] | And, hello, ladies! | 晚上好 女士们 |
[07:43] | I like my tail shaken, not stirred. | 老子今晚要爽 不只是嗨 |
[07:47] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[07:48] | To the casino. I’m feeling lucky. | 娱乐场 我觉得今晚有好运 |
[07:50] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no. Dave said… | 哦别 别别别 戴夫说 |
[07:53] | Dave said, and I quote, | 戴夫说 我… |
[07:55] | “We’re old enough to make our own decisions.” | 我们知道自己想要什么 |
[07:58] | He meant we were old enough to choose a film! | 他是说我们知道要看什么电影 |
[08:00] | Well, we’re clearly not. Check out what Theodore just picked. | 显然不知道 看看希欧多尔选了什么 |
[08:08] | What’s wrong with this movie? | 这个怎么了 |
[08:10] | It’s for babies! | 那是给婴儿的 |
[08:12] | Which is probably why Dave treats us like babies. | 就像是戴夫对待我们一样 当我们是孩子 |
[08:16] | Munk up, Theodore. | 成熟点 希欧多尔 |
[08:19] | There. That’s more like it. | 这个 这才像回事 |
[08:24] | Alvin, please! | 艾尔文 求你了! |
[08:30] | I say we go to Salsa Night! | 我说 咱们去震撼这个夜晚 |
[08:32] | In our pajamas? | 穿着睡衣 |
[08:34] | Oh, I know! | 哦 我有办法 |
[09:06] | Alvin! | 艾尔文! |
[09:19] | Alvin! Alvin! | 艾尔文! 艾尔文! |
[09:28] | And we have a winner. | 恭喜这位赢家 |
[09:32] | Ellie, I love these dresses! | 埃莉诺 我爱这裙子 |
[09:34] | You’re so crafty. | 你真有才 |
[09:36] | Thanks. It’s what I do. | 谢谢 这就是我的水准 |
[09:38] | – Ow! – Oh! Sorry! | -哦 -抱歉 |
[09:41] | Ew! What are you? | 你 你是什么 |
[09:44] | We are the Chipettes. | 我们是花鼠美眉 |
[09:45] | Hi, I’m Eleanor! | 你好 我是埃莉诺 |
[09:47] | My sister was just trying to apologize. | 我的妹妹正想道歉 |
[09:49] | What’s she sorry for? Stepping on my friend’s foot? | 为什么 踩我朋友的脚 |
[09:52] | Or her busted, tired little dance moves? | 还是为了她那糟糕的舞步 |
[09:57] | Oh, no, you didn’t! | 哦 你不敢 |
[09:59] | Oh, yes, she did! | 哦 当然敢 |
[10:01] | You better get those Lee Press-Ons out of my face | 你最好赶紧把那个假指甲从我脸上拿开 |
[10:04] | unless you want to meet my claws. | 否则让你尝尝我的爪子 |
[10:07] | And, yeah, baby, they’re real. | 没错 它们可是真的 |
[10:13] | – Do you wanna go? – Hit it! | -想比试比试吗 -放音乐 |
[11:45] | Captain, I’m really sorry about what happened. | 船长 我对发生的事情感到抱歉 |
[11:47] | Alvin, he’s a kid. He’s just trying to have some fun. | 艾尔文 他是个孩子 他只是想找点乐子 |
[11:50] | There’s nothing wrong with fun. | 找乐子没有错 |
[11:51] | Our pelican makes sure that everybody on the ship has fun. | 我们的鸭子可以让船上每一个人取乐 |
[11:54] | In fact, in port, he circles the ship on a hang glider. | 事实上 他驾着悬挂式滑翔机在港口绕穿飞行 |
[11:58] | It’s really quite amusing. | 还真挺搞笑的 |
[11:59] | However, my number one priority is the passengers’ safety. | 但是我的第一准则就是保证游客的安全 |
[12:02] | So I simply cannot have Alvin put himself, or anyone else, at risk again. | 所以我不能让艾尔文再拿自己或是任何人冒险 |
[12:06] | Believe me, I understand. | 相信我 我明白 |
[12:07] | If Alvin breaks any more of our rules, there will be consequences. | 如果艾尔文再闯什么祸 他就会被驱逐下船 |
[12:11] | The last thing we want is anyone getting hurt. | 只要没有人受伤就好 |
[12:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[12:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:19] | Hot! | 烫! |
[12:22] | Unbelievable. Gravy pants. | 真不可思议 肉汁裤子 |
[12:26] | Hey. hey! | 嘿 嘿! |
[12:30] | Do you have a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[12:31] | You bet I have a problem with you. | 当然对你有意见 |
[12:33] | – Why? – As if you didn’t know. | -为什么 -别装不知道 |
[12:36] | I don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[12:42] | Ian? What are you doing here? | 伊恩 你在这干嘛 |
[12:44] | I’m working, Dave. | 我在工作 戴夫 |
[12:46] | This is your job? | 你就干这个 |
[12:48] | Yeah, not too many record labels are interested in hiring the guy | 是啊 没几个唱片公司乐意雇用一个 |
[12:50] | who blew it with the Chipmunks, blew it with the Chipettes | 弄丢了花鼠 放跑了花鼠美眉 |
[12:53] | and passed on Justin Bieber. | 还错过了贾斯汀·比伯的人 |
[12:56] | Twice. | 两次 |
[12:57] | Look, Ian, I’m sorry you lost your job and your dignity. | 伊恩 我很抱歉你丢了工作和你的身份地位 |
[13:02] | But spilling things, hot things, on me | 但是往我身上泼东西 还很烫 |
[13:05] | isn’t going to bring any of that stuff back. | 也弄不回来这些东西 |
[13:07] | You’re right, Dave. It’s too late for me to get my old life back. | 没错 戴夫 想回到我原来的生活太晚了 |
[13:11] | But it’s not too late to ruin yours. | 但是破坏你的 还不晚 |
[13:14] | You want to ruin my life? | 你想破坏我的生活 |
[13:15] | Why don’t we just start with this vacation? | 从这个度假开始吧 |
[13:17] | If I see those chipmunks break so much as one rule, | 如果被我发现花栗鼠破坏了什么规定 哪怕一件! |
[13:20] | I’m going straight to Captain Correlli. | 我立刻去打你的小报告 |
[13:22] | You’re in my house now! | 你在我的地盘上 |
[13:25] | Although, technically it’s not a house, it’s a ship. | 当然 这不是地 是艘船 |
[13:28] | The point is, I’ll be watching you. | 重点是 我会盯着你 |
[13:38] | Like a hawk! | 随时随地 |
[13:56] | Theodore? | 希欧多尔 |
[13:57] | Please don’t eat my brain! | 求你了 别吃我的脑子 |
[14:01] | Why are you watching Jungle Monster 4? | 为什么你在看《丛林野怪4》 |
[14:03] | Alvin, how could you… | 艾尔文 你怎么能… |
[14:05] | Alvin? | 艾尔文 |
[14:07] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[14:09] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[14:14] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 哦 不 不不不 |
[14:18] | I’ll be right back! | 我马上回来 |
[14:22] | It’s dark. | 变黑了 |
[14:25] | You’re up for an International Music Award. That’s fantastic! | 你去参加世界音乐大赛 太厉害了 |
[14:29] | Yeah, it’s pretty cool. | 是啊 算是比较不错吧 |
[14:31] | I guess. If you like a lot of adulation. | 如果你喜欢太多的阿谀奉承 |
[14:34] | We fly there right after the cruise. | 我们等所有人到齐了再去 |
[14:36] | Hoping to take home Record of the Year. | 估计能拿个”年度最佳唱片”回来吧 |
[14:38] | That would make you the youngest winner ever. | 那会让你成为最年轻的获胜者 |
[14:41] | I’m not that young. | 我没那么小 |
[14:43] | I mean, I’m hanging out in a casino way past my bedtime. | 你看 睡觉时间我还在娱乐场 |
[14:47] | Not that I have a bedtime! | 不是那个睡觉时间 |
[14:50] | No one tells me what to do. | 没人能管我干什么 |
[14:52] | Alvin! | 艾尔文 |
[14:54] | Who’s Alan, I wonder? | 奇怪 谁是艾尔文 |
[14:58] | Anyway… | 嗯 |
[14:59] | I’d love to chat more, but I’ve gotta run. | 很高兴和你聊天 不过我得走了 |
[15:06] | You’re in a lot of trouble, young man! | 你有的受了 年轻人 |
[15:08] | You can follow me on Critter! | 你可以加我好友 |
[15:11] | Alvin! Alvin! | 艾尔文 艾尔文 |
[15:13] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[15:15] | I wasn’t betting. Honest. | 我没赌博 真的 |
[15:18] | Your winnings, sir. | 你赢了 先生 |
[15:19] | Oh, busted! | 露馅咯 |
[15:22] | I didn’t sneak out. I mean, I did. But only to stop Alvin. | 我没遛出来 我是说 我遛出来了 只是为了找艾尔文 |
[15:24] | Right. | 是吗 |
[15:25] | There they are, Captain. | 他们在那 船长 |
[15:33] | Captain. | 船长 |
[15:35] | What’s he going to do, make us walk the plank? | 他能怎么样 让我们走跳板吗 |
[15:37] | There’s a plank? | 有跳板 |
[15:39] | No, there’s no plank, but if you guys disobey me one more time, | 没有什么跳板 但是如果你们几个在违反一次规定 |
[15:42] | you will be off the ship. | 你们都会被驱逐下船 |
[15:43] | And you’ll miss the International Music Awards. Do you understand? | 而且会错过你们的”国际音乐大赛” 你们懂吗 |
[15:46] | – Yes, Dave. – Uh-huh. | -知道了 戴夫 -嗯 |
[15:48] | Absolutely. | 懂了 |
[15:50] | What if we need to disobey you? | 如果我们”需要”违反你怎么办 |
[15:54] | And why would you need to do that? | 为什么你们”需要” |
[15:55] | Well, let’s say that you tell me to stay put. | 嗯 比如 你先说 |
[15:58] | “Alvin, if you move from that chair, you’re grounded!” | “艾尔文 如果你离开那个椅子 你就死定了” |
[16:02] | But then I happen to see pirates | 但是 我看到了海盗 |
[16:05] | climbing up ropes, ever so stealthy, from the side of the ship. | 爬上绳子 从一侧偷偷的遛上船 |
[16:09] | Now, it would be easy for me to take my trusty old Swiss Army knife and cut the ropes. | 现在 要我用我的瑞士刀割断绳子易如反掌 |
[16:15] | But I have to stay put. Or do I? | 但是我必须坐在这 我该怎么办 |
[16:18] | Yes, Alvin, you do. | 你可以动 |
[16:20] | And what are you doing with a pocket knife? | 但是你拿瑞士刀干嘛 |
[16:22] | What pocket knife are you referring to? | 你说什么瑞士刀 |
[16:26] | Come on, give it to me. You could cut yourself. | 快 给我 你会切到自己的 |
[16:28] | So, I could have saved the whole ship from robbage and pilgering | 所以 不管船上发生什么 “抢结”或是”掠朵” |
[16:32] | and you’d still ground me? | 你还是会压迫我 |
[16:34] | Alvin, there’s no such word as robbage. And it’s “pillaging.” | 艾尔文 没有”抢结”和”掠朵”这词 |
[16:37] | But he does have a point, Dave. | 但是 他说到点子上了 戴夫 |
[16:40] | There’s got to be times when you trust us to take matters into our own hands. | 是不是该至少对我们留一点信任啊 |
[16:43] | I trusted you tonight and look where that got me! | 我今晚就相信你们 看你们做了什么 |
[16:50] | That’s probably just the hot gravy talking. | 可能是他今晚嗨过头了 |
[16:58] | You’re all lucky Captain Correlli | 你们很幸运 船长明确表示 |
[16:59] | has allowed you one more activity. | 你们还能玩一样东西 |
[17:01] | Is it hang gliding, wakeboarding, or bungee jumping? | 高空索道 冲浪 还是蹦极跳 |
[17:04] | No. Shuffleboard. | 不是 沙弧球 |
[17:08] | By my calculations, | 做一点计算 |
[17:09] | it appears to be 10% shuffle, 90% bored. | 这就是10%的摩擦 和90%的无聊 |
[17:13] | That’s funny! | 真有意思! |
[17:15] | Oh, thanks. You really think so? | 是吗 你真这么想 |
[17:18] | You know, Dave, I think I’d prefer the plank. | 知道吗 戴夫 我更想去滑翔 |
[17:21] | Sorry, Alvin, but this is what you get to do. | 抱歉 艾尔文 你只能玩这个 |
[17:24] | And I get to do something I haven’t done in a long time. | 现在我要去做一个很久没做过的事 |
[17:29] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么也不干 |
[17:38] | Brittany approaches her puck, | 布列塔妮拿起了推杆 |
[17:40] | adjusts her stance, looks over at me, quite annoyed, | 加了些沙子 看了一下目标 非常恼火 |
[17:45] | wonders to herself if I’m ever going to shut my mouth, | 问她自己 我什么时候能把嘴闭上 |
[17:50] | realizes I’m not, and makes her move. | 发现不可能 推出了她的球 |
[17:53] | And… Oh! | 哦! |
[17:55] | Oh, it’s short! | 差一点 |
[17:57] | A costly error, ladies and gentlemen, | 看看吧 女士们先生们 |
[18:00] | that’s going to haunt her the rest of her career. | 猎手保持着他不败的记录 |
[18:06] | You can make all the jokes you want, Alvin, | 你做什么都行 艾尔文 |
[18:08] | but not even you can make this interesting. | 但你也不能让这变得有趣一点 |
[18:17] | Oh, really? Well, care to make it interesting that I can make this interesting? | 哦 真的 嗯 想变得有趣一点 我不能让它有趣一点 |
[18:22] | Alvin, what are you up to? Need I remind you Dave is watching us. | 艾尔文 你想干什么 用我提醒你戴夫在盯着我们吗 |
[18:26] | Simon, the poor guy hasn’t had a moment’s peace since he met us. | 西蒙 这小可怜自从碰见我们还没有过一刻安宁 |
[18:29] | He’s exhausted. | 他累坏了 |
[18:31] | Check this out. In three, two, one. | 看这个 3 2 1 |
[18:36] | Lights out. | 熄灯 |
[18:38] | Nap time! | 午睡时间! |
[18:40] | Time to turn punishment into funishment. | 时候让惩罚变得有趣点了 |
[18:44] | You get it? | 懂了吗 |
[18:46] | I took the “pun” in punishment, and turned it into “fun,” but kept the “ishment.” It’s word play! | [英文文字游戏] |
[18:53] | What? | 什么 |
[18:57] | Hey, kid! | 嘿 小子! |
[18:59] | Wanna make a trade? That’s a nice-looking kite. | 想做个交易吗 那风筝不错 |
[19:07] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[19:11] | I can see Russia from here! | 我在这能看到俄罗斯 |
[19:23] | Come on, Simon, grab on. | 来啊 西蒙 抓住 |
[19:25] | Forget it. All I ever do is try to save him | 做梦 每次都是让我去救他 |
[19:28] | and it only gets me in trouble! | 然后给我自己惹上麻烦 |
[19:34] | This won’t end well. | 这可不太好 |
[19:36] | Simon, do something! | 西蒙 做点什么 |
[19:38] | Oh, seriously? | 哦 不是吧 |
[19:40] | Simon, help! | 西蒙 救命 |
[19:45] | Alvin’s gotten himself in a bind. | 艾尔文又去找乐子 |
[19:46] | Looks like it’s Simon saving him again! | 看来又是西蒙救了他 |
[19:56] | Thanks, bro. | 谢啦 老弟 |
[20:00] | No! | 不 |
[20:10] | – Huh? – Thank you! | -嗯 -谢了啊 |
[20:36] | Dave! | 戴夫! |
[20:37] | Help us! | 救救我们! |
[20:40] | Guys! Guys! | 老弟! 老弟! |
[20:47] | No! No! No, no, no! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! |
[20:51] | Dave! Help us! | 戴夫 救救我们 |
[21:02] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不 |
[21:03] | You want to go hang gliding, | 你想玩滑翔翼 |
[21:05] | sign up at the Excursion Desk like everyone else. | 你得先签名排队 和其他人一样 |
[21:07] | Ian, you don’t understand! | 伊恩 你不知道 |
[21:08] | Oh, I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[21:09] | Dave Seville is so special that the rules don’t apply to him. | 戴夫以为自己那么特殊 可以无视规定 |
[21:12] | Let go! | 放手 |
[21:13] | No, you let go. | 不 你放手 |
[21:20] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! |
[21:24] | I need my pelican head! | 我忘了我的头套 |
[21:27] | Help! | 救命! |
[21:29] | Ian! | 伊恩! |
[21:31] | You idiot! | 你真蠢! |
[21:39] | Oh, no. No, no. | 哦 不 不! |
[21:43] | Great. Way to go, Seville. | 太好了 干得不错 塞维尔 |
[21:45] | Me? | 我 |
[21:46] | Yeah, you! | 是你! |
[21:47] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[21:49] | Save your breath, Dave. They’ll come back for me. | 省点劲吧 戴夫 他们会发现我丢了 |
[21:57] | In retrospect, this was a bad idea. | 看来 这真是个坏主意 |
[22:01] | We’re losing altitude! | 我们在下降 |
[22:04] | I don’t think I can make it much longer. | 我觉得我撑不住了 |
[22:07] | I’m so hungry. Just one bite. | 我太饿了 就吃一口 |
[22:11] | No. | 不行 |
[22:12] | – A nibble? – No nibbles. | -一小口 -也不行 |
[22:14] | Maybe I can just lick the glaze? | 或许我可以舔了糖圈 |
[22:16] | The glaze is what’s keeping you alive, Theodore! | 因为有糖圈你才活着 希欧多尔 |
[22:19] | Its high fat content is creating a waterproof barrier. | 那是油性物质 能形成一层防水层 |
[22:23] | I’m gonna starve to death! | 我要饿死了 |
[22:25] | Actually, there are many other things that will kill you before starvation. | 其实 有很多东西能在你饿死之前把你弄死 |
[22:28] | Dehydration, sunstroke… | 像脱水 暴晒… |
[22:30] | An island. | 岛屿 |
[22:31] | No, an island would probably be helpful. | 不 有岛屿那是好事 |
[22:34] | So if you see one, you should definitely say something. | 如果你看到一个最好快点说出来 |
[22:37] | Uh, Jeanette? | 额 珍妮特 |
[22:40] | Oh! | 哦! |
[22:50] | We’re alive! We’re alive! | 我们活着 我们还活着 |
[22:53] | Good. Because now | 很好 因为现在 |
[22:55] | I’m going to kill you! | 我要杀了你! |
[22:57] | Guys, guys, guys! Nobody is killing anyone, okay? | 伙计们 伙计们 谁也别杀花鼠 好吗 |
[23:00] | No matter how much he deserves it. | 不管他多么该死 |
[23:02] | Thank you, Si. Though I could have done without the passive aggression. | 谢谢 西蒙 这个先不谈 |
[23:06] | Look, we’ve got nothing to worry about. | 看 我们没什么好担心的 |
[23:08] | Dave knows we’re gone by now. | 戴夫已经知道我们丢了 |
[23:10] | He probably has the whole coast guard looking for us. | 他可能已经叫海上巡警找我们了 |
[23:12] | Meantime, why don’t we all just relax and have some donut? | 现在我们只要放松 享受一些甜甜圈就好了 |
[23:22] | Did you guys want some? | 你们想要点吗 |
[23:32] | Theodore! Alvin! Simon! | 希欧多尔! 艾尔文! 西蒙! |
[23:36] | Can’t you kick any faster? | 你就不能快点吗 |
[23:38] | It’s been two hours, Dave. | 我踩了两个小时了 |
[23:40] | Thanks to biannual Pilates classes, I have legs that won’t quit, | 幸好我学过普拉提课程能坚持下去 |
[23:43] | but they do slow down. | 但我必须慢下来 |
[23:44] | Take those feet off, let me kick. | 那脱下来 我来踩 |
[23:47] | They don’t come off. It’s one piece. | 脱不下来 这是连着的 |
[23:49] | No quality mascot suit has removable feet. | 什么吉祥物服装能把脚脱下来 |
[23:53] | Take the suit off, then. | 那就全脱下来 |
[23:55] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[23:59] | I’m not wearing anything underneath. | 我里面什么也没穿 |
[24:03] | Look! | 你看 |
[24:04] | No, no, it’s okay, I believe you. | 行了行了 我相信 |
[24:06] | No, look! | 不是 看! |
[24:08] | Look, an island! | 看 有个小岛 |
[24:10] | Maybe the chipmunks washed up there. | 可能他们游到那去了 |
[24:13] | Kick! | 过去 |
[24:14] | Faster! Come on. | 踩水 快点 |
[24:21] | Okay, there we go. | 好了 这就行了 |
[24:23] | It won’t be long before a rescue plane sees our SOS | 很快救生飞机就会发现我们 |
[24:26] | and flies us back to civilization. | 带我们飞回文明世界 |
[24:29] | I don’t hear any planes. | 我没看到有飞机 |
[24:32] | Or helicopters. | 或是直升机 |
[24:35] | Maybe Dave is coming in a hot-air balloon. | 也许戴夫会坐着热气球来 |
[24:37] | Because those things are really quiet. | 那个没有声音 |
[24:41] | I don’t think Dave is gonna be in a hot-air balloon. | 我想戴夫弄不到热气球 |
[24:42] | But he is coming, right? | 但是 他会来的 对吗 |
[24:45] | Of course he is. | 那当然了 |
[24:47] | Just maybe not today. | 只是… 可能不是今天 |
[24:50] | Alvin’s right. We should prepare to stay the night. | 艾尔文说得对 我们得准备过夜 |
[24:52] | What? You guys expect me to sleep outside? | 你们想要我在这睡 在野外 |
[24:56] | Last I checked, Brit, we’re chipmunks. | 这没什么 布列塔 我们是花栗鼠 |
[24:58] | We’re used to living in the wild. | 习惯生活在野外 |
[25:00] | No, we used to be used to living in the wild. | 不是 我们”曾经”习惯生活在野外 |
[25:04] | Come on, Brit, it’s just one night. | 得了吧 布列塔 也就一个晚上 |
[25:07] | One cold night. | 冰冷的夜晚 |
[25:09] | So we’ll make a fire. We’re always setting things on fire accidentally. | 所以我们要生火 我们经常不小心弄得什么东西着火 |
[25:13] | How hard can it be when we put our minds to it? | 如果我们想生火这有什么难的 |
[25:16] | And how are you intending to do that? | 那你想怎么生呢 |
[25:18] | I will create a spark by striking this rock | 我会用我的瑞士刀摩擦石头 |
[25:20] | with my Swiss Army knife, | 弄出火星引燃木棍 |
[25:22] | which Dave took from me. | 但是被戴夫没收了 |
[25:26] | I suppose you have a better idea, smart guy? | 看来你有更好的主意 天才 |
[25:29] | As a matter of fact, I do, smart guy. | 我是有个好主意 “天才” |
[25:31] | As you can see, the lens concentrates the energy of the sun, | 正如你看到的 凸透镜能将阳光的能量汇聚起来 |
[25:35] | thus creating fire! | 通过这个就能生火 |
[25:40] | Whoa. Impressive. | 哇哦 真漂亮 |
[25:41] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[25:44] | Thanks for thinking that. | 谢谢你能这么想 |
[25:50] | Hot, hot, hot! | 烫 烫烫 |
[26:00] | We have made fire! | 我们生出火了! |
[26:03] | So, what do we do now? | 那么… 现在怎么办 |
[26:30] | Alvin! Brittany! | 艾尔文! 布列塔妮! |
[26:35] | We’ve gotta head inland. | 这什么都看不见 |
[26:39] | If we climb to the top of that mountain, | 我们得爬上那座山 |
[26:40] | we’ll be able to get a better view of the island, | 视野能好一点 |
[26:42] | see if they’re here. | 看看他们在不在这 |
[26:44] | All right, got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[26:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[26:49] | – Building a fire. – What? | -生火 -什么 |
[26:51] | You know, one time in the studio, Snoop ran out of matches, | 你知道吗 电视上说如果你没有火柴了 |
[26:54] | got a blaze going with just two carrot sticks. | 就用两个木棍相互摩擦 |
[26:56] | Figure, how hard can it be? | 不会太难 |
[26:59] | Forget the fire. We have to start hiking. | 别生火了 我们还得爬山 |
[27:01] | Yeah, okay, Dave. Look, it’s getting dark-ish. | 哦 是啊 戴夫 听着 天快黑了 |
[27:06] | It’s gonna be cold. I’m gonna build a fire. We’ll go in the morning. | 这会很冷 我得生个火 我们明天早上再去 |
[27:08] | No, we’ll go now. | 不 我们现在就得走 |
[27:10] | Don’t take that tone of voice with me, Dave. | 别那么跟我说话 戴夫 |
[27:12] | I’m not one of your chipmunks | 我可不是 |
[27:14] | that you can just boss around and stuff into a cage whenever you feel like it. | 你随时都能关到笼子里的花栗鼠 |
[27:16] | That was you, Ian! | 那是你干的 伊恩 |
[27:18] | Calm down. | 放松 |
[27:20] | Jeez, no wonder those furballs would rather fly off the ship | 没准那些毛球不会飞出船 |
[27:23] | than spend another day with you. | 如果没碰着个跟你一样的戴夫 |
[27:26] | They didn’t do it on purpose. | 他们不是故意的 |
[27:28] | It was an accident. They’re just kids. | 那只是个意外 他们还是孩子 |
[27:32] | I don’t know how long they can survive out there. | 不知道他们能撑多长时间 |
[27:44] | And you guys were worried. Look at us! | 你们别担心 看看我们 |
[27:47] | We’re warm, we got a great fire going, beautiful night sky | 很暖和 还生了一堆旺火 美丽的夜空 |
[27:52] | and if a rescue helicopter comes by, they’ll see us! | 而且 如果有直升机 也会看见我们 |
[27:56] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[27:58] | Good night, guys. | 晚安 伙计们 |
[28:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:05] | Night. | 睡个好觉 |
[28:07] | Theodore! | 希欧多尔! |
[28:09] | What? Dave always turns off the light after saying good night. | 怎么了 戴夫说”晚安”之后都会熄灯 |
[28:13] | That fire was sort of the only thing keeping us from freezing to death. | 只有那火能保证我们不会冻死 |
[28:16] | Yeah! | 对! |
[28:17] | Can’t you just relight it? | 你能再点燃吗 |
[28:18] | How? | 怎么点 |
[28:20] | With your glasses. And the sun? | 用你的眼镜 还有太阳… |
[28:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[28:49] | All right! Way to keep the spirits up, guys. | 好了 乐观点伙计们 |
[28:52] | Doing it, yeah! | 继续唱 没错 |
[28:53] | And what is this supposed to be? | 额… 这是什么 |
[28:56] | Breakfast! | 早餐 |
[28:57] | No, it’s bark. | 不 这是树皮 |
[28:58] | Yeah, for breakfast! | 是啊 做早餐 |
[29:01] | I bet it’s very good. | 我想很好吃 |
[29:10] | It’s not. | 难吃死了 |
[29:11] | It’s been forever since our last all-you-can-eat buffet. | 我上次吃自助餐是什么时候 |
[29:14] | Crazy suggestion, guys, | 这可能是发疯 |
[29:16] | let’s get off this beach and let’s find some real food. | 我们得离开这个沙滩去找一些真的食物 |
[29:21] | If I know my horticulture, and I do, | 如果我猜得没错 我肯定 |
[29:23] | this is a grove of mango trees. | 这是一片芒果林 |
[29:26] | Then where are all the mangoes? | 嗯… 芒果在哪 |
[29:28] | Maybe the Jungle Monster 4 ate them all! | 也许是丛林野怪把它们吃了 |
[29:45] | You were planning on sharing that, right? | 你是打算分着吃的吧 是吗 |
[29:48] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[29:50] | Oh, well, good. | 那就好 |
[29:51] | ‘Cause it kind of looked like you were gonna eat it all by yourself. | 因为看起来你想一个人独吞 |
[29:54] | What? I would never do that. | 什么 我不可能这么干 |
[29:58] | I don’t believe you! | 我不相信 |
[30:00] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:09] | Yeah! Winning! | 胜出! |
[30:12] | What? | 什么 |
[30:22] | I’ll make sure to save you the pit! | 我会给你留点皮的 |
[30:25] | Oh, my acorns! | 我的命门 |
[30:29] | Way to go, Theodore! Come on, we’ll split it. | 快拿走 希欧多尔! 待会咱们分了 |
[30:32] | Don’t listen to him, Theo. | 别听他的 希欧多尔 |
[30:33] | He’s gonna eat it all by himself. | 他想一个人独吞 |
[30:35] | I’ll share it with you. | 我会和你分吃 |
[30:36] | No. She’s trying to trick you. | 不 她想唬你 |
[30:38] | No, you’re trying to trick him. | 不 你想唬他 |
[30:40] | No, you’re trying to trick him by saying I’m trying to trick him. | 不 你骗他说我想唬他 |
[30:44] | He’s lying, Theo! | 他撒谎 希欧多尔 |
[30:46] | What? | 什么 |
[30:59] | Theodore, I am so sorry! | 希欧多尔 我很抱歉 |
[31:15] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[31:23] | My precious! My precious! | 我的宝贝 我的宝贝! |
[31:31] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Look at us. | 停下! 停下! 停下! 看看我们 |
[31:34] | One day on this island and we’ve become animals! | 才在孤岛待了一天我们就变成… 野兽了! |
[31:39] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[31:45] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[31:46] | Jungle Monster. | 丛林野怪 |
[31:49] | Positions, everybody. | 所有人 注意隐蔽 |
[31:52] | Hold. | 注意 |
[31:54] | Hold. | 瞄准 |
[31:56] | Fire! | 发射 |
[31:58] | No! Why? | 啊! 干嘛! |
[31:59] | Please don’t eat us, Mr. Jungle Monster! | 求你了别吃我们 “丛林野怪”先生 |
[32:02] | I’m not a monster, I’m Zoe. And I’m clearly a girl | 我不是什么怪物 我是佐伊 而且我显然是个女的 |
[32:07] | who has been on this island for so long | 看来我在岛上待的时间太长了 |
[32:10] | that now she’s imagining that squirrels can talk. | 竟然看到松鼠会说话 |
[32:15] | We are chipmunks. | 我们是花栗鼠 |
[32:16] | Yeah, Alvin and the Chipmunks. | 嗯 “艾尔文与花栗鼠” |
[32:19] | Who and the what now? | 谁和什么 |
[32:20] | I’m sure you’ve heard of the Chipettes. We’re kind of world famous. | 你一定听说过花鼠美眉 我们可是闻名世界 |
[32:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:25] | Maybe this will help. | 这个你可能听过 |
[32:42] | Ok, that’s it. Stop! | 行了 够了 |
[32:44] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不认识你们 |
[32:45] | Awkward! | 囧 |
[32:48] | Exactly how long have you been here? | 你到底在这待了多长时间了 |
[32:50] | Well, I got here on a Monday, so… | 嗯 我周一来到了这 |
[32:55] | Yeah, like, you know, eight or nine years? | 嗯 差不多有八到九 嗯 九年 |
[32:58] | Nine years? Wait. You’ve been here nine years? | 九年 你在这待了九年! |
[33:01] | Well, it could be eight. | 也可能是八年 |
[33:02] | What if we’re here nine years? | 如果我们也在这待上九年… |
[33:04] | What if we’re here forever? | 如果是永远… |
[33:07] | I told you, Dave’s coming. | 我告诉你 戴夫回来的 |
[33:09] | I used to think that Dave was coming, too. | 我也以为戴夫回来的 |
[33:12] | And he never did. | 但他从没来过 |
[33:13] | Huh? | 什么 |
[33:14] | Dave Henderson, my supervisor at UPS. | 戴夫·安德森 我的联邦快递上司 |
[33:18] | I used to fly cargo planes for them, | 我一直在帮他送快递 |
[33:20] | until one day I crash-landed in the ocean. | 直到有一天飞机坠机到海上 |
[33:23] | We crash-landed, too. | 我们也掉在这了 |
[33:25] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:26] | But our Dave won’t rest until he finds us. | 但是我们的戴夫找到我们之前不会甘休的 |
[33:30] | Right, Alvin? | 是吧 艾尔文 |
[33:31] | Absolutely. | 那是当然 |
[33:34] | You mean I’m finally gonna get out of here? | 你是说我终于可以离开这了 |
[33:37] | I can’t wait to go tell the others! | 我等不及告诉其他人了 |
[33:38] | There are others? | 还有别人 |
[33:40] | I mean, can you guys imagine being stuck here for all these years without anybody to talk to? | 你们不会认为我被困在这连个说话的人都没有吧 |
[33:45] | I think I’d lose my mind! | 我想我会疯了的 |
[33:48] | Chipmunks, I’m pleased to introduce my friends. | 花栗鼠们 我很高兴介绍我的朋友 |
[33:50] | This is Rawlings, Spalding, Callaway, | 这是 罗林 斯伯丁 卡拉威 |
[33:53] | Dunlop, and, right there, that’s Nerf. | 登禄普 还有 对 这是讷福 |
[33:55] | Hey, girlfriend, you look good. | 那是她的女朋友 漂亮吧 |
[33:57] | They survived the crash with me. | 他们和我一样在坠机的时候幸存了 |
[33:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:03] | I’m Theodore. | 我是希欧多尔 |
[34:04] | Guys, Dave is coming to get us! | 伙计们 戴夫要来接我们了 |
[34:09] | No, not Dave Henderson. I saw your face! | 不 不是戴夫·安德森 看你那张脸 |
[34:12] | It’s another Dave. | 他不可能来 |
[34:13] | But, you guys, just get excited. | 你们高兴点 |
[34:15] | We’re finally gonna get off this island. | 我们终于要离开小岛了 |
[34:17] | She’s funny. | 她真好玩 |
[34:18] | In a crazy sort of way. | 也有那么点疯狂 |
[34:20] | This totally calls for a party. Who’s hungry? | 我们得办个派对 有谁饿了 |
[34:24] | I’m hungry. We are famished. | 我好饿 我们饿坏了 |
[34:26] | Yeah? Let’s go to my place. | 那去我家吧 |
[34:27] | Is it far? I don’t think I could walk another step. | 很远吗 我一步都走不了了 |
[34:30] | Who said anything about walking? | 谁说要”走”去了 |
[34:52] | We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了! |
[35:03] | Oh, man! That was so cool! | 哦 老兄! 这太酷了! |
[35:06] | I know, I know! | 我知道 那当然! |
[35:08] | Come on. Come on in, guys! Bring it in. | 快 你们快过来! |
[35:11] | Come on down! | 着陆 |
[35:13] | Yeah! Wasn’t that awesome? | 怎么样 好玩吧! |
[35:16] | No, it was not awesome. It’s a miracle we got here safely. | 不 一点也不好玩 一点也不安全 |
[35:19] | In fact, the odds of a chipmunk | 事实上 每六个上索道的花栗鼠里 |
[35:21] | getting hurt on a zip-line are one out of six. | 就有一个会掉下去 |
[35:27] | Why do I always have to be right? | 为什么我总是对的 |
[35:31] | Ellie, Ellie! Are you okay? | 艾莉 艾莉 你没事吧 |
[35:33] | I think I sprained my ankle! | 我扭到脚了 |
[35:35] | Ooh, you know what, you should put some ice on that. | 哦 你知道吗 你需要敷点冰 |
[35:40] | Oh, no, guys, I don’t have any ice. I live there in that tree. | 哦 我可没有冰 你看我住在树上 |
[35:44] | I thought that maybe you did, though. | 我只是以为你们会有 |
[35:47] | No, we don’t have any ice. Just like we don’t have any shelter. | 不 我们没有冰 而且我们也没有个庇护所 |
[35:49] | Wow, that’s a major bummer for you. | 你还真把自己当回事啊 |
[35:53] | Do you guys like bungee jumping? | 你们喜欢蹦极跳吗 |
[35:54] | Yes! | 当然 |
[35:55] | No. We do not. | 不 我们不喜欢 |
[35:57] | Listen, lady, maybe you should just leave us alone | 听着女士 也许你应该别来管我们 |
[35:59] | so we can focus more on surviving and less on killing ourselves. | 这样我们就能专注去求生 而不是去送死 |
[36:02] | Whoa, that is a lot of uptight in a very little package. | 你这小东西想的也太多了吧 |
[36:06] | I’m not uptight. I just don’t wanna see anyone else getting hurt. Ow! | 我没有想多 我只是不想看到任何人再… |
[36:12] | Criminy. What was that? | 奇怪 那是什么 |
[36:13] | You know what, that was just a spider | 你知道吗 那只是个蜘蛛 |
[36:15] | and they live here because this is nature. | 他们在这生活因为这里是自然 |
[36:17] | It is not just a spider, it’s a Phoneutria bahiensis. | 那不只是个蜘蛛 那是个XXX蜘蛛 |
[36:20] | Its bite contains a neurotoxin. | 它的叮咬带着神经毒素 |
[36:22] | – Ooh! Mr. Fancy Words. – So what? | -哦 又在倒书了 -那又怎么了 |
[36:26] | Alvin, toxin? Poison? Neuro? Brain? | 艾尔文 会痛痒 中毒 神经错乱 严重影响大脑 |
[36:29] | Oh. That’s not good. | 哦 是不太好 |
[36:32] | Side effects include changes in personality, | 过分紧张 性格巨变 |
[36:35] | loss of inhibition, dry mouth. | 言辞错乱 口干舌燥 |
[36:38] | Okay, calm down. | 好了 放松点 |
[36:39] | I get bitten probably twice a day by these little fellows | 我一天被这些小家伙咬20多次 |
[36:41] | and I am still completely normal. | 我看起来还是很正常 |
[36:44] | Yes, normal. | 是啊 “正常” |
[36:46] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[36:48] | Alvin? Simon! | 艾尔文! 西蒙! |
[36:49] | Chubby one! | 小胖子! |
[36:52] | Girl chubby one! | 女小胖子! |
[36:54] | Brittany? Jeanette? | 布列塔妮 珍妮特! |
[36:57] | I hope they’re okay. | 希望姑娘们没事 |
[36:59] | Who cares if they’re okay? I just need them to be here. | 谁管他们怎么样 我根本不该在这 |
[37:02] | And here I am thinking you’ve changed and don’t only care about yourself. | 我在想什么 竟然以为伊恩不再只为自己着想了 |
[37:06] | Nope. And it’s a good thing, too. | 不会 而且这是好事 |
[37:08] | Because right now the rage I’m feeling for you and those chipmunks | 因为想着可以再抓他们几个去唱歌 |
[37:11] | is the only thing keeping me going. | 是唯一可以让我走下去的动力 |
[37:13] | Shall we keep going? | 我们可以继续走了吗 |
[37:14] | Ian, just keep an eye out for something to eat or drink, all right? | 还是先找一些吃的喝的吧 好吗 |
[37:17] | All right. Right there! | 好吧 就在那! |
[37:20] | Where? | 哪里 |
[37:21] | That thing around your neck. | 那个绕在你脖子上的东西 |
[37:23] | You’re not gonna eat this. This was a gift from Theodore. | 你不能吃这个 这是希欧多尔给我的礼物 |
[37:26] | That explains it. I was gonna say, it’s really ugly. | 难怪 我得说太难看了 |
[37:28] | Like, really… Wow. | 真 真是… 噢 |
[37:32] | Ugly. | 真难看 |
[37:33] | It’s not ugly. | 这不难看 |
[37:34] | It goes with everything and it’s soft enough to sleep in. | 做什么都能好运 而且睡在上面很柔软 |
[37:37] | Yeah, and it’s edible. | 尝起来也不错 |
[37:39] | You will not eat my son’s necklace. | 不许你吃我儿子的项链! |
[37:42] | He’s not your son, Dave. He’s just a chipmunk. | 那不是你儿子 戴夫 只是只花栗鼠 |
[37:53] | Oh, Dave. Where are you? | 戴夫 你在哪 |
[38:11] | Where are you, Alvin? | 你在哪 艾尔文 |
[38:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:18] | I’m gonna crash. | 我先睡了 |
[39:09] | Simon. Where are you going? | 西蒙 你去哪 |
[39:12] | Who is this Simon you speak of? | 你说的这个西蒙是谁 |
[39:14] | Um, you? | 嗯 你 |
[39:16] | No, my name is not Simon. It is | 我的名字可不是西蒙 是… |
[39:20] | Simone! | 塞蒙! |
[39:24] | That’s pretty close to Simon. | 和西蒙差不多 |
[39:26] | And yet completely different. | 是完全不同的 |
[39:28] | Would you care to join me on my adventure? | 你愿意加入我的冒险吗 |
[39:30] | What adventure? | 什么冒险 |
[39:32] | The adventure called life! | 生命的冒险! |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:37] | But just until Dave shows up | 但只玩到找到戴夫 |
[39:41] | Alvin, Alvin! | 艾尔文 艾尔文! |
[39:42] | Simon and Theodore are gone. | 西蒙和希欧多尔没了 |
[39:44] | They probably just went to get stuff for the shelter. | 可能去找木头搭树屋了吧 |
[39:48] | It’s all the guy can talk about. | 那家伙天天嘀咕 |
[39:51] | Still, it’s not like them to wander off like that. | 但是 独自离开也不像他们做的 |
[39:53] | Could you please go look for them? | 你能不能去找找吗 |
[39:55] | Why can you? | 为什么你不去 |
[39:57] | I have a situation of my own to deal with, Alvin. | 我还有自己的事要做呢 艾尔文 |
[40:00] | Oh, right. How is Eleanor doing? | 哦 对啊 埃莉诺还好吗 |
[40:03] | Huh? She’s fine. I’m talking about me. | 什么 她没事 我是在说我 |
[40:06] | It’s been two days since my last bath and I am a mess. | 我已经两天没洗澡了 现在一团糟! |
[40:09] | I can’t get rescued looking like this. | 我不能这个样子被营救 |
[40:16] | Theo! Simon! Simon! | 希欧多尔! 西蒙! |
[40:20] | Theodore! Theo! | 希欧多尔 希欧多尔! |
[40:24] | Si! Theo! | 西蒙! 希欧多尔! |
[40:27] | Bonjour, my friend. | 早啊 伙计! |
[40:30] | Simon? Are you bungee jumping? | 西蒙 你在弹跳啊 |
[40:32] | His name is not Simon. | 他不叫西蒙 |
[40:33] | It is Simone. | 他叫塞蒙 |
[40:35] | That’s pretty close to Simon. | 那没什么区别 |
[40:37] | Yeah, I thought so, too. But he’s acting totally different. | 是啊 我也这么说 但是他和原来一点不像 |
[40:42] | The spider bite! That’s it! Remember the side effects? | 是蜘蛛 就是这个 记得那些副作用吗 |
[40:45] | Personality changes, loss of inhibition? | 性格巨变 失忆 |
[40:48] | Lies! Who are you? | 扯蛋! 你谁啊 |
[40:49] | Wow! Simone is pretty cool. | 噢! 塞蒙真酷啊 |
[40:52] | It’s Simon, Theodore. And, no, he’s not. | 是西蒙 希欧多尔 而且 他不酷 |
[40:55] | Au revoir, Alfred. | 再见 阿尔弗雷德 |
[40:57] | Alvin. It’s Alvin! | 艾-尔-文 是艾尔文! |
[41:00] | Whoo! C’est magnifique, Simone! | 干得漂亮 西蒙 |
[41:03] | Okay, Theo, it’s all you. | 好了 希欧多尔 该你了 |
[41:05] | Really? I’ve never done anything like this. | 是吗 我从没玩过这个 |
[41:07] | And you never will. | 而且也不会玩 |
[41:09] | How can you let him do this? What are you thinking? | 你怎么能让他玩这个 你在想什么 |
[41:11] | I’m thinking, “When did my dad wash up on this island?” | 我在想”我爸爸什么时候冲上这个岛” |
[41:14] | – What? – We were having the best time. | -什么 -我们正玩得开心呢 |
[41:16] | Why do you have to show up and be so uptight? | 别那么扫兴好不好 |
[41:18] | Me? Uptight? | 我 扫兴 |
[41:20] | I’m not the uptight one, I’m the fun one! | 我才不是扫兴的 我才应该是带大家玩的 |
[41:22] | The cool one. Ask anybody. | 我才是焦点 你问问他们 |
[41:24] | Who should I ask? | 你让我问谁啊 |
[41:26] | Come on. Theodore, you can’t bungee jump. | 得了 希欧多尔 你跳不了弹跳 |
[41:29] | You get scared just watching a movie. | 你看个电影都会吓个半死 |
[41:31] | Munk up, Alvin. | 成熟点 艾尔文 |
[41:43] | A little help? | 帮我一下 |
[41:47] | Ah! Much better. | 啊 好多了 |
[41:48] | Jeanette, these dresses are, like, totally adorbs. I die. | 珍妮特 这些裙子很可爱 就像我 |
[41:53] | Thank you. And I also made these for you, Eleanor. | 谢谢 我还给你做了这个 埃莉诺 |
[41:57] | Oh, look how handy you are all of a sudden. | 哦 你什么时候这么能干了 |
[42:01] | And in case you get tired, I made you a wheelchair. | 防止你走累了 我还给你做了一个轮椅 |
[42:06] | Oh, super. | 哦 不错 |
[42:09] | J’arrive. | 我来了 |
[42:13] | Enchanté, mademoiselles. A kiss. | 小姐们 见到你们很高兴 吻一个 |
[42:17] | A kiss. And a… | 吻一个 吻… |
[42:20] | A kiss. | 吻一个 |
[42:25] | – What’s gotten into him? – Spider venom. | -他怎么了 -蜘蛛咬的 |
[42:27] | Yeah, yeah, he thinks he’s some sort of fun-loving French dude. | 没错 他以为自己是一个从法国来的大帅哥 |
[42:30] | – Really? – Now he thinks he’s… | -真的 -现在他以为自己是 |
[42:32] | The most interesting munk in the world. | “世界上最风趣的花鼠” |
[42:37] | Simon? Simon. | 西蒙 |
[42:41] | – Simone? – Oui? | -塞蒙 -干嘛 |
[42:43] | I think we should get to work on that shelter. | 我觉得我们得搭个树屋 |
[42:45] | Pourquoi? I cannot imagine a better roof over our heads | 为什么? 还有什么比满天繁星 |
[42:48] | than the stars in the sky. | 更适合做我们的屋顶 |
[42:50] | What about the kind of roof over our head that’s actually a roof? | 那让我们的头上有一个真正的屋顶怎么样 |
[42:53] | It’s going to rain! | 要下雨了! |
[42:55] | What is a little rain? Hmm? | 下点雨怎么了 |
[42:57] | We cherish the water, for it is the water that nurtures the flower. | 没有什么能比沾上露水的玫瑰更令人心醉 |
[43:01] | Okay. This is crazy! | 好了 这太荒唐了 |
[43:03] | Building a shelter was your idea. Yours! | 树屋可是你的主意 你的 |
[43:07] | Oh, great. Great! | 哦 太好了 |
[43:09] | All right, guys, we’re gonna build a shelter. | 好了 伙计们 我要搭个树屋 |
[43:11] | I need everyone’s help. Let’s go. | 需要所有人帮忙 走吧 |
[43:13] | I’ll try. But I feel so useless. | 我尽力 但我可能帮不上忙 |
[43:18] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[43:19] | What I’ve wanted to do | 一件自从我第一次看到 |
[43:20] | since the moment I laid my eyes all over on you. | 这沉鱼落雁之绝色就想做的事 |
[43:28] | – What? – Huh? | -什么 -啊 |
[43:39] | Hey, you guys are going to catch pneumonia | 嘿 你俩注意到 |
[43:41] | dancing in the rain like that. | 你们正在大雨里面跳舞吗 |
[43:57] | You ought to be careful kicking mud around like that. | 你们也小心点 别甩的到处是泥 |
[43:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[44:00] | Someone could lose an eye! | 会迷到别人眼睛 |
[44:12] | That looks like fun. | 看起来真不错 |
[44:26] | Eleanor? Would you care to dance? | 埃莉诺 想跳个舞吗 |
[44:28] | I’d love to. | 我很荣幸 |
[44:30] | With me? | 那么 |
[44:31] | Yes, Theodore! | 当然 希欧多尔 |
[44:33] | I can’t believe Jeanette’s getting all the attention. | 我真不敢相信珍妮特抢了所有的镜头 |
[44:36] | I’m the pretty one. Jeanette’s the smart one. | 我是那个漂亮的 珍妮特是那个聪明的 |
[44:39] | You don’t see me running around | 你能想像我在周围 |
[44:41] | trying to be all smart, do you? | 转来转去动脑子想东西吗 |
[44:43] | I know! I’m the fun one, | 我知道 我是那个有趣的 |
[44:44] | you’re the pretty one. | 你是那个漂亮的 |
[44:46] | Do you know how slippery that dirt is? This is ridiculous. | 你知道那里多滑吗 这太荒唐了 |
[44:50] | Are you even listening to me? | 你听见我说话了吗 |
[44:51] | Simon! | 西蒙! |
[44:55] | Alvin? You’re starting to sound like Dave. | 艾尔文 你听起来像戴夫 |
[44:58] | No! | 不! |
[45:54] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[45:56] | Ugh. Building a shelter. | 造一个树屋 |
[45:59] | Since I’m not the fun one any more | 既然我不再是最有趣的了 |
[46:01] | I figure I may as well be… | 我最好还是做那个 |
[46:05] | The responsible one. | 负责任的 |
[46:07] | Ew. Really? | 真的 |
[46:09] | Well, since I’m not the pretty one any more, | 嗯 既然我不再是最漂亮的了 |
[46:12] | maybe I should build a shelter, too. | 也许我也得造个树屋 |
[46:14] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 是啊 主意不错 |
[46:16] | What, you don’t think I could do it? | 怎么 你觉得我做不到 |
[46:17] | Hey, I didn’t say that, Brit. | 嘿 我可没这么说 布列塔 |
[46:20] | I thought it, but I didn’t say it. | 我是这么想 但是没说 |
[46:25] | So you wanna play it this way. | 原来你想这么玩 |
[46:29] | Allons-y! | 走咯! |
[46:33] | He’s so French. | 他真有情调 |
[46:40] | Oh! Be careful, Simone! | 小心 西蒙 |
[46:47] | Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[46:57] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[47:07] | Now, wasn’t that a pleasant ride? | 这条路真有意思 |
[47:09] | Good thing we don’t wear pants. | 幸好我们没穿裤子 |
[47:12] | Okay, you guys, come on, come over. | 好了 快 你们快过来 |
[47:14] | Are you sure it’s safe? | 你确定安全吗 |
[47:16] | Of course it’s safe. | 当然安全 |
[47:17] | I do this thing every day. | 我天天从这走 |
[47:25] | Oh! Oh! | 哦! 哦! |
[47:27] | – Jeanette! – Jeanette! | -珍妮特! -珍妮特! |
[47:29] | Hold on, Jeanette. | 坚持住 珍妮特! |
[47:31] | Viens, ma chére. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[47:36] | No, no. Look into my eyes. | 不不 看我的眼睛 |
[47:41] | You have nothing to fear. | 没什么好怕的 |
[47:43] | Yes, yes. Very good. | 没错 很好 |
[47:47] | Voilà! You are safe. Bravo! | 看吧 你安全了 真棒 |
[47:49] | – You made it! – You’re so brave. | -你做到了 -你真勇敢 |
[47:58] | Pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[48:08] | Double rainbow. What does it mean? | 双彩虹 这代表什么 |
[48:14] | Alive they’re superstars, sure. But dead? They’re legends. | 如果活着当然他们是超级明星 如果死了 他们就是传奇 |
[48:17] | I’m talking about tribute albums, pay-per-view funerals. | 以后电视报纸 新闻媒体… |
[48:20] | Wait a second. You actually think I’m in this for the money? | 等等 你真以为这是钱的问题吗 |
[48:25] | Well, if you’re doing it to pick up chicks, you’re doing a lousy job | 如果你用这个来把妹 就太白痴了 |
[48:29] | I’m doing this because I love them, okay? | 我做这些因为我关心他们 你懂吗 |
[48:32] | Look, if you wanna spend the rest of your life | 听着 如果你想一辈子 |
[48:34] | running around after a bunch of spoiled brats, be my guest. | 绕着一帮被惯坏的老鼠转 随你便 |
[48:37] | They’re not brats. | 他们不是老鼠 |
[48:38] | Really? Even Alvin? | 是吗 艾尔文也一样 |
[48:39] | You never even bothered to get to know them, Ian. | 你从来没有去深入了解他们 伊恩 |
[48:42] | I mean, sure, Alvin can be kind of a handful, | 我是说 确实 艾尔文很让人抓狂 |
[48:46] | but he means well. | 但心是好的 |
[48:48] | He’s sometimes just a little irresponsible, that’s all. | 他只是有时候不太有责任心 仅此而已 |
[49:03] | But, come on, Simon? | 而西蒙 |
[49:06] | He’s probably the most level-headed kid I know. | 可能是我见过最懂事的孩子了 |
[49:09] | If anything, he’s a little too uptight. | 当然有的时候是太敏感 |
[49:26] | And then there’s little Theodore. | 那小希欧多尔… |
[49:28] | Dave, I barely cared about what you had to say about the first two. | 戴夫 我不在乎你经历了什么 |
[49:32] | I can’t imagine the big-boned one | 我想像不出除了会说人话 |
[49:34] | is gonna be any more interesting. | 他们还有什么感兴趣的 |
[49:37] | Forget it, let’s just keep going. | 算了 继续走吧 |
[50:24] | Oh, no. This is terrible. | 哦 不 这可不好 |
[50:27] | Shouldn’t he have come up by now? | 他不该早就上来了吗 |
[50:29] | Uh-oh. Simone! Where are you? | 西蒙! 你在哪 |
[50:32] | Zoe, you’ve gotta do something. | 佐伊 你得想点办法 |
[50:34] | All right. | 没问题 |
[50:36] | Callaway, I need you to go in there and find Simone. | 卡莱维 我要你下水去找西蒙 |
[50:39] | I know you can do it, little buddy. | 你能做到 小家伙 |
[50:47] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在看玩笑 是吧 |
[50:49] | If Callaway can’t find him, nobody can. | 连卡莱维都找不到就真找不到了 |
[50:54] | Simone! | 西蒙! |
[50:56] | Told you. | 告诉过你 |
[50:57] | I’m sorry if I caused you any worry, mademoiselle. | 我很抱歉让你担心了 |
[51:00] | But I have something for you. Maybe this will be a way to make it up. | 但是我有个礼物 希望这能表达我的歉意 |
[51:05] | Oh! It’s beautiful! | 哦 它真漂亮 |
[51:08] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪找的 |
[51:10] | Yeah, it is beautiful. Where did you find it? | 是啊 真好看 哪找的 |
[51:14] | In a cave behind the waterfall. | 瀑布后面有个洞 |
[51:17] | I thought it would look nice on you. | 我本以为这个和你相配 |
[51:18] | But now I realize even the most precious gem cannot compare to your beauty. | 但是我发现 没有什么珍珠玉石能衬托出你的美 |
[51:28] | Yeah. Were there any other jewels or gems or diamonds | 那还有什么珍珠 |
[51:32] | or anything else in there? | 宝石或钻石吗 |
[51:33] | By the time I found the gold, | 拿到这个我就赶紧走了 |
[51:35] | I had already been gone from my Jeanette far too long. | 我离开我的珍妮特时间太长了 |
[51:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:44] | You guys, they found it. They found it! | 伙计们 他们找到了 他们真的找到了 |
[51:47] | And the best part is, they don’t even know what they found. | 更妙的是 他们不知道他们找到了什么 |
[51:49] | They think that it’s just one bracelet. | 他们以为只有一个手镯 |
[51:51] | Which means that the rest of the treasure is mine. | 那就是说 剩下的财宝就是我的 |
[51:53] | All mine! | 全是我的! |
[52:01] | What the… | 这他妈… |
[52:09] | Whoa! What are you? | 噢! 你是什么 |
[52:11] | Hey! Oh! | 嘿! 哦! |
[52:13] | Yeah, you’re one of those honey badgers. | 你以为你是谁 |
[52:16] | You just take what you want. | 想要就能随便拿走吗 |
[52:18] | Drop it. Drop it! | 放下 放下! |
[52:20] | You mess with me, ese, | 你敢惹毛我 |
[52:22] | I’ll go loco on you. | 看老子扁了你 |
[52:34] | Give it back! | 把它… 给我! |
[52:39] | You can sting like a bee or strike like a cobra, | 你想干嘛随你便 但要是看着我 |
[52:42] | but this honey munk don’t care! | 最好滚远点 |
[52:46] | Okay, Brit, I’m all done. | 好了 布列塔 都弄完了 |
[52:49] | If you want, I can help you get started… | 如果你想 我可以帮你做… |
[52:56] | This tree house is awesome. | 这个树屋太漂亮了 |
[52:59] | Maybe you are kind of the smart one. | 也许你就该是那个聪明的 |
[53:02] | Thank you, Alvin. And yours is… | 谢谢 艾尔文 而你也是 |
[53:05] | Well, | 呵 |
[53:06] | you did your best. | 最尽力的 |
[53:08] | Anyhoo, no reason we can’t be comfortable and stylish | 总之 在戴夫找到我们之前 |
[53:11] | while we wait for Dave to show up, right? | 我们也得把自己弄得舒舒服服的 不是吗 |
[53:14] | Brit, I… | 布列塔 |
[53:16] | I think I know why Dave hasn’t come. | 我想我知道为什么戴夫一直没来了 |
[53:20] | You do? Why? | 你知道 为什么 |
[53:22] | ‘Cause he’s not even looking. | 因为他可能根本没来找 |
[53:26] | Alvin, why wouldn’t he be looking for us? | 艾尔文 为什么他不来找我们 |
[53:29] | Because I drive him crazy. | 因为我弄得他发疯 |
[53:32] | You know, the way Simon’s been driving me craz? | 你知道 现在西蒙弄得我想发疯 |
[53:36] | I mean, that’s what I’ve been doing to Dave. | 我就是那么烦戴夫的 |
[53:39] | For years. | 好几年了 |
[53:41] | No wonder he hates me. | 也难怪他烦我 |
[53:46] | Oh! | 哦! |
[53:47] | Don’t worry, Alvin. | 别担心 艾尔文 |
[53:50] | I’m sure Dave will come. | 我相信戴夫会来 |
[53:51] | I mean, he certainly loves Simon and Theodore. | 至少 为了西蒙和希欧多尔 |
[53:57] | Un, deux, trois. | 一个 两个 三个 |
[54:00] | Simon? ls Dave ever gonna find us? | 西蒙 戴夫会回来找我们吗 |
[54:05] | Simon? I mean, Simone? | 西蒙 我是说 塞蒙 |
[54:08] | I’m so sorry, were you speaking to moi? | 抱歉 你在跟我说话 |
[54:11] | Yes! About Dave! | 是 说到戴夫 |
[54:13] | Are we ever going to find him? | 我们是不是得去找他 |
[54:17] | I see you are sad, mon ami. | 我看到了你眼中的愁云 我的朋友 |
[54:19] | And I hate to see you sad. | 我不忍看到你伤心 |
[54:22] | I will help you find your friend Dave. | 我会帮你找到你的朋友戴夫 |
[54:26] | You really think you can find him? | 你真的相信你会找到他 |
[54:28] | I know I can! | 我知道我会 |
[54:31] | And then I will find this Simon you keep speaking of! | 然后再去找你天天嘀咕的那个西蒙 |
[55:38] | As Dave and I have never met, I will need you to describe him for me. | 我从没见过戴夫 你能不能先给我描述一下 |
[55:42] | Well, he’s very kind and a good storyteller. | 嗯 他很和善 很会讲故事 |
[55:47] | Mmm-hmm. Very helpful. | 嗯 有点用处 |
[55:50] | Oh! And he’s about this tall. | 他差不多有这么高 |
[55:53] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[55:54] | Is he by any chance a big, flightless bird? | 他是不是带着一个特别大的 不会飞的鸟 |
[55:59] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[56:01] | Then these footprints must not be his. | 那这些脚印应该不是他的 |
[56:04] | Jungle Monster! | 丛林野怪 |
[56:11] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[56:13] | Yeah, it’s my stomach grumbling. | 嗯 我的肚子在叫 |
[56:15] | No, no, maybe it’s a helicopter! Listen! | 不 不是 我是说直升机的声音 听! |
[56:24] | Face it, Dave, no one is coming to rescue us, okay? | 面对现实吧 戴夫 不会有人来救我们 |
[56:28] | And my stomach noises are gonna get louder and louder and louder | 我的肚子会叫的越来越响 |
[56:31] | until one day they just stop. | 叫一天才会停下来 |
[56:34] | Because I will have eaten you. | 因为我已经把你吃了 |
[56:38] | Maybe you’re right. Maybe no one’s coming. | 你是对了 也许不会有人来 |
[56:41] | Maybe the chipmunks aren’t here at all. Maybe they’re gone. | 也许花栗鼠们不在这 也许他们已经走了 |
[56:47] | I really messed up. | 我全搞砸了 |
[56:51] | Dave, it kills me to say this, kills me, but… | 戴夫 我真不想说这个 真的 |
[56:57] | Look, man, | 听着 伙计 |
[57:01] | you’re really good with those kids, really good. | 你对他们真的很好 真的 |
[57:05] | They love you. | 他们爱你 |
[57:07] | And I should know because I was really | 我知道 我对他们很坏 |
[57:09] | bad with those kids and they hate me. | 他们讨厌我 |
[57:11] | But, look, you should know that whatever happens, | 你得知道 不管发生什么 |
[57:14] | you did nothing wrong. Nothing. | 那不是你的错 不会是 |
[57:20] | Thanks, Ian. | 谢谢 伊恩 |
[57:22] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[57:34] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[57:36] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[57:38] | Ian! | 伊恩! |
[57:42] | Mon dieu! | 我的上帝! |
[57:45] | The Jungle Monster’s real! And it’s angry! | 丛林野怪是真的 而且它不高兴 |
[57:48] | Or hungry. Allons-y! | 或者是饿了 闪人! |
[57:53] | That means let’s go. | 我是说 快走 |
[58:12] | Great, a volcano. | 太棒了 有火山 |
[58:14] | Of course! That’s why the water was so hot! | 原来如此 难怪这会有温泉 |
[58:17] | It’s being heated by the underground magma chamber! | 地下有熔岩把水加热了 |
[58:20] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[58:21] | I have no idea! | 我不知道 |
[58:22] | The place where I get my nails done always has the Science Channel on. | 我修指甲的地方总是在播”科学”频道 |
[58:26] | Maybe I accidentally paid attention. | 可能我不小心就记住了 |
[58:28] | Hey, guys, anyone up for a quick hike? | 嘿 小家伙 谁想来个远足? |
[58:30] | Like, I don’t know, maybe to the waterfall or whatever? | 有人想去瀑布那游泳 或是别的什么的吗 |
[58:32] | Not now, Zoe! The whole island is going to explode! | 不 佐伊 整个小岛要爆炸了 |
[58:35] | What? | 什么 |
[58:36] | Guys, we’ve got to get off this island. We have to build a raft, now. | 伙计们 我们得离开这个岛 我们得造一个木筏 |
[58:41] | “Right now” like, right now? | “现在” 现在 |
[58:43] | Or “right now” like, after a hike to the waterfall now? | 还是先去瀑布那玩玩再说 |
[58:57] | I’ve been hit! | 我中弹了 |
[59:00] | By Dave’s necklace? | 被戴夫的项链 |
[59:02] | Tell Jeanette I will watch over her with angel wings. | 告诉珍妮特我会在天国注视她 拨着竖琴 |
[59:13] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[59:19] | Theodore! | 希欧多尔 |
[59:26] | Dave? Ha ha! | 戴夫 哈! |
[59:28] | Told you we’d find him! | 就知道会找到你 |
[59:30] | Simon! | 西蒙! |
[59:31] | It is Simone, but I am often confused for this Simon fellow. | 是塞蒙! 不过我对这个西蒙很好奇 |
[59:35] | Perhaps we look alike? | 我们长得很像吗 |
[59:37] | Simone? | 塞蒙 |
[59:38] | Ian! | 伊恩! |
[59:41] | Hey, you found the chubby one. | 嘿 你找到小胖子了 |
[59:43] | Don’t worry, Theodore. | 没事 希欧多尔 |
[59:45] | Nothing’s gonna happen to you. Is it? | 他不敢动你 是吧 |
[59:52] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[59:54] | That’s an active volcano. | 那是座活火山 |
[59:59] | Okay, Brittany and I will build the deck. | 好了 我和布列塔妮会绑甲板 |
[1:00:02] | Eleanor, you need to start braiding ropes. | 埃莉诺 你开始搓绳子 |
[1:00:04] | Jeanette, find as many coconuts and mangoes as you can. | 珍妮特 椰子和芒果能找多少找多少 |
[1:00:07] | Who knows how long we’ll be out there. | 大致多长时间能弄完 |
[1:00:10] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[1:00:11] | – Dave! – Dave! | -戴夫! -戴夫! |
[1:00:15] | Dave! | 戴夫! |
[1:00:16] | You found us! | 我们找到你了 |
[1:00:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:00:18] | We missed you so much. | 我们想死你了 |
[1:00:20] | I knew you would find us. | 我知道你会来 |
[1:00:22] | Ow. | 哇 |
[1:00:25] | Eleanor! What happened? | 埃莉诺 怎么了 |
[1:00:26] | You know, just a zip-line accident. | 你知道 就是个小小的滑道事故 |
[1:00:29] | – A what? – I’m fine. | -什么 -没事 |
[1:00:31] | It only hurts when I try to explain it. | 我一解释它就疼 |
[1:00:34] | Okay, you know what, never mind. | 好吧 没事 |
[1:00:36] | The important thing is you guys are safe. | 你们没事就好 |
[1:00:54] | Alvin? | 艾尔文 |
[1:00:58] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:01:02] | Hey, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:04] | I thought you’d never find us. | 我以为你一直没找到我们 |
[1:01:08] | That you weren’t even looking. | 因为你没来找 |
[1:01:10] | Why wouldn’t I look for you? | 为什么我不会找 |
[1:01:13] | Because I’m such a pain in the… | 因为我总是弄得你腰酸背痛腿… |
[1:01:16] | Alvin. | 艾尔文 |
[1:01:17] | I know, you don’t think I’m a pain. | 我知道 “我一点都不让你开心” |
[1:01:21] | No, you’re a pain. But I’d come, no matter what. | 你相当让我开心 但我还是会来找你 |
[1:01:34] | Arc de Triomphe, mayonnaise, Napoleon. | 凯旋门 蛋黄酱 拿破仑 |
[1:01:37] | I get it, Frenchie, you come from a rich history. | 我懂法语 你来的地方历史悠久 |
[1:01:40] | Well, guess what, we’re all gonna be history if we don’t get out of here. | 知道吗 如果不赶快离开这个岛 我们都会成为历史 |
[1:01:43] | Uncle Ian! | 伊恩叔叔! |
[1:01:46] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这干嘛 |
[1:01:48] | It’s kind of a long story. | 说来话长 |
[1:01:49] | Don’t worry, he’s cool. | 没事 他还不错 |
[1:01:50] | Yes, for a pelican man. | 是啊 除了一身鸡毛 |
[1:01:53] | Oh, yeah, nothing cooler than a grown man in a pelican suit. | 没什么比一个成年人穿的像个大卡通更不错的了 |
[1:01:57] | So, Dave, how are we gonna get out of here? | 那么戴夫 我们怎么离开这 |
[1:02:01] | I don’t know, Alvin, I think you’ve got this under control. | 我不知道 艾尔文 不寄望你有什么主意 |
[1:02:05] | Theodore, you and Eleanor are on rope duty. | 希欧多尔 你和埃莉诺去搓绳子 |
[1:02:08] | Dave and Ian, we need oars. | 戴夫和伊恩 我们需要木材 |
[1:02:11] | Simone, you and Jeanette are in charge of food. | 西蒙 你和珍妮特负责补给 |
[1:02:14] | And, Zoe… | 佐伊… |
[1:02:15] | No, I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:02:16] | I’m gonna go and I’m gonna pack up my balls! | 我去收拾好我的球 |
[1:02:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[1:02:21] | Another long story. | 也说来话长 |
[1:02:25] | Yeah! Good work, guys! Let’s get off this island. | 加油干 各位 咱们要离开这个岛 |
[1:02:29] | This raft won’t build itself. | 这木筏可不会自己搭起来 |
[1:02:39] | Go! Go! Go! | 来 |
[1:02:42] | Heave! | 用力拉! |
[1:02:44] | Heave! | 用力拉! |
[1:02:50] | Heave! | 拉起来! |
[1:02:59] | It’s incredible, you guys. | 这太惊人了 孩子们 |
[1:03:01] | Very impressive. | 干得不错 |
[1:03:03] | Just seeing everyone come together to build it… | 从来没见过弄得这么好 |
[1:03:05] | I just want to say… | 我得说… |
[1:03:11] | It can wait. | 待会说吧 |
[1:03:13] | Wait, where are Jeanette and Simone? | 等会 珍妮特和西蒙在哪 |
[1:03:19] | I hope this is going to be enough. | 我希望这些够了 |
[1:03:23] | Did you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[1:03:25] | Who can say? | 谁能说说 |
[1:03:27] | When I am with you, all I can hear | 天知道 和你在一起 |
[1:03:28] | is the beating of my own heart. | 我只能听见自己剧烈的心跳 |
[1:03:30] | Oh, Simone! | 哦 塞蒙! |
[1:03:35] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:03:49] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[1:03:50] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[1:04:02] | Somebody! Help! | 来人啊 救命 |
[1:04:08] | Jeanette? | 珍妮特! |
[1:04:10] | Guys! Guys! Over here! Come quick, hurry! | 伙计们 伙计们 快过来! 过来 快! |
[1:04:15] | Simone, are you okay? | 塞蒙 你还好吧 |
[1:04:16] | Simone! | 塞蒙! |
[1:04:18] | Why are you calling me Simone? | 你干嘛叫我塞蒙 |
[1:04:20] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[1:04:21] | Yeah. | 嗯… |
[1:04:22] | You’re back! It finally wore off! | 你回来了 终于正常了 |
[1:04:26] | What wore off? | 什么正常了 |
[1:04:27] | You were bitten by a spider. It, like, messed up your brain. | 你被蜘蛛咬了 那东西搅乱了你的脑子 |
[1:04:30] | Ah. Is that why I think I see Dave | 所以我看见了戴夫 |
[1:04:33] | and a half-Ian, half-bird? | 和半人半鸟的伊恩 |
[1:04:38] | No, it’s really me. And really Ian. | 不 真的是我 也真的是伊恩 |
[1:04:41] | ‘Sup? | 你好 |
[1:04:42] | Simon, where’s Jeanette? She was out here with you. | 西蒙 珍妮特在哪 她跟你一起走的 |
[1:04:45] | Jeanette? I don’t know… | 珍妮特 我不知道 |
[1:04:47] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:04:48] | It’s Zoe. She took her. | 是佐伊 她抓走了珍妮特 |
[1:04:50] | Simon, I need to know where you found that gold bracelet. | 西蒙 我要你告诉我你在哪找到的那个金手镯 |
[1:04:53] | What gold bracelet? | 什么金手镯 |
[1:04:55] | The one you gave to Jeanette. | 你送给珍妮特的 |
[1:04:57] | What? When did I give Jeanette a bracelet? | 什么 我什么时候送了她一个金手镯! |
[1:05:00] | On your date. | 在你们约会的时候 |
[1:05:01] | Jeanette and I are dating? | 我在和珍妮特约会! |
[1:05:03] | Okay, he’s useless. | 好吧 他没用了 |
[1:05:05] | Theodore, Eleanor, you’re gonna have to lead the way. | 希欧多尔 埃莉诺 你们俩得带路 |
[1:05:08] | I don’t remember exactly how to get there. | 我记不太清怎么去了 |
[1:05:13] | I do! | 我知道 |
[1:05:14] | Which way, Eleanor? | 得快点 |
[1:05:16] | Make a left. No, right. No, left! | 左边! 不 向右 不 向左 |
[1:05:19] | I thought you said you knew where you were going. | 我以为你知道怎么走 |
[1:05:21] | I do! Sometimes I just forget my left from my right. | 我是知道 就是有时候分不清左右 |
[1:05:24] | That way! | 那边! |
[1:05:28] | Okay, we just have to cross here. | 好了 我们只要穿过这 |
[1:05:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[1:05:33] | Guys, I can’t do that. | 伙计们 我可过不去 |
[1:05:35] | But, Simon, you already did. | 但是西蒙 你过去过 |
[1:05:38] | No, I didn’t. That was Simone, that was not me. | 不 我过去了 但那是塞蒙 不是我 |
[1:05:41] | But Simone is you. He’s in there somewhere. | 但你就是塞蒙 他就在你心里 |
[1:05:45] | You just have to find him, tout de suite. | 你只要找到他 快去 |
[1:05:48] | Because Jeanette needs you, Simon. | 因为珍妮特需要你 西蒙 |
[1:05:52] | No, I’m sorry, I just can’t do it. | 不 我很抱歉 我… 我做不到 |
[1:06:00] | All right, Ian, get everyone to the raft. | 好的伊恩 把他们带回去 |
[1:06:02] | If the volcano blows before I make it out of here, | 如果火山爆发之前我没回来 |
[1:06:04] | you have to promise me you’ll… | 你必须答应我… |
[1:06:06] | Leave without you. Got it. | 把你丢下 没问题 |
[1:06:13] | okay… | 好… |
[1:06:21] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[1:06:23] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你去 |
[1:06:24] | Absolutely not, it’s too dangerous. | 绝对不行 太危险了 |
[1:06:26] | Remember I said someday I may need to disobey you? | 记不记得我说有时候我”需要”违背你 |
[1:06:31] | Sorry, Dave, but I gotta disobey you. | 抱歉戴夫 我必须违背你 |
[1:06:36] | Let’s go. | 那快走 |
[1:06:49] | You’re not coming up until you have every last bit of that treasure. | 你必须把所有的财宝拿出来 不然就别想走 |
[1:06:56] | But the volcano is about to explode! | 但是 火山就要爆发了 |
[1:06:58] | Well, then I guess you better hurry, huh? | 哦 那你最好快点是不是 |
[1:07:02] | Run, go, go. In you go. | 快 进去啊 |
[1:07:05] | Get down there. That’s right. | 给我下去 很好 |
[1:07:08] | Keep going! | 继续 |
[1:07:34] | Keep moving! | 接着走 |
[1:07:47] | Okay! Pull me up. I can’t hold any more. | 好了 拉我上去 我已经拿不下了 |
[1:07:52] | If you can still talk, it means you haven’t stuffed your cheeks yet! | 你有空说话还不如把嘴里也塞满 |
[1:07:57] | Yes! That sounds very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[1:08:02] | Jeanette! | 珍妮特! |
[1:08:04] | Dave! | 戴夫! |
[1:08:07] | They’re supposed to be behind that waterfall! | 他们应该在那瀑布后面 |
[1:08:11] | That’s right. That’s what I’m talking about. | 很好 就是这样 |
[1:08:16] | Zoe! | 佐伊! |
[1:08:17] | No, no. Not another step. | 别 别动 |
[1:08:19] | Don’t come any closer. | 一步也别靠近 |
[1:08:21] | Are you all right, Jeanette? | 你还好吗 珍妮特 |
[1:08:26] | I’m pretty freaked out, | 我吓坏了 |
[1:08:28] | and those earrings tasted awful. | 而且那些首饰真难吃 |
[1:08:32] | Zoe, you don’t have to do this. | 佐伊 你不必这么做 |
[1:08:34] | Oh, I don’t? I spent 10 years looking for this treasure. | 我不必 我花了十年在这寻找这财宝 |
[1:08:38] | It’s the whole reason why I came to this stinking island! | 不然我怎么乐意待在这恶心的岛上 |
[1:08:41] | You mean you didn’t crash-land? | 你是说你不是因为坠机掉在这的 |
[1:08:43] | They said that I was crazy and they said that this map was a fake. | 他们说我疯了 说这张地图是假的 |
[1:08:49] | And now the treasure is mine! | 而现在这财宝是我的 |
[1:08:55] | Run! | 过来! |
[1:08:58] | Jeanette, come on, come on. | 珍妮特 过来! |
[1:09:01] | Run! | 过来 |
[1:09:10] | No, you don’t! | 你别走 |
[1:09:12] | Jeanette! | 珍妮特! |
[1:09:13] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[1:09:18] | Help, help! | 救命 救命! |
[1:09:22] | Oh, no, help! | 哦 不! 救命! |
[1:09:24] | You’re going back in that cave, | 你得回到那个洞里 |
[1:09:26] | and you are going to get me more treasure. | 给我弄出更多的财宝 |
[1:09:30] | Jeanette! | 珍妮特! |
[1:09:39] | Simone! | 塞蒙! |
[1:09:40] | It’s Simon! | 是西蒙! |
[1:10:00] | Alvin! | 艾-尔-文! |
[1:10:08] | No! | 不! |
[1:10:19] | Come on, guys, go! | 快! 快走! |
[1:10:21] | Go, go! | 走! |
[1:10:22] | Come on, come on. | 快! |
[1:10:37] | Look! | 看! |
[1:10:40] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:10:43] | Run! | 走! |
[1:10:46] | But where’s Dave? | 戴夫在哪 |
[1:10:50] | Help me up! | 帮我上去 |
[1:10:52] | Oh, help you up? | 让我帮你上来 |
[1:10:53] | Is that what I’m supposed to do now, Dave? | 我像是要帮你吗 戴夫 |
[1:10:56] | All I had was my treasure, and now it’s gone. | 那是我的财宝 现在再也找不到了 |
[1:10:59] | Do you get that? My life is ruined. | 你毁了我的生活! |
[1:11:02] | And now you’re gonna know how that feels. | 现在你该得到你应得的 |
[1:11:05] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:11:06] | It’s tempting to blame Dave. | 想搞死戴夫 |
[1:11:08] | I know. I’ve been there. | 我了解 我经历过 |
[1:11:10] | I wish I could get back all those years I spent plotting my revenge. | 我想把我这几年的遭遇一股脑的报复给他 |
[1:11:13] | All that time and energy, wasted. | 结果我的时间 精力都浪费了 |
[1:11:16] | All those pizzas I had delivered to his house, wasted. | 我给他送的那些”比萨”也浪费了 |
[1:11:18] | That was you? | 那是你干的! |
[1:11:19] | Not now, Dave! All right? | 都过去了 戴夫 怎样 |
[1:11:22] | You could let Dave fall to his death | 你可以让戴夫摔下去 |
[1:11:24] | and I could go back to the raft with the chipmunks, | 我可以回去找花栗鼠 |
[1:11:26] | become their manager again and make tons of money. | 重新成为他们的经纪人赚很多钱 |
[1:11:29] | So, really, I’m good either way. | 真的 那样对我很好 |
[1:11:32] | But let me tell you something. | 但我告诉你 |
[1:11:35] | Hate, anger, regret, | 憎恨 恼怒 遗憾 |
[1:11:37] | those aren’t just members of a girl group I once signed. | 那些都是负面的心理 |
[1:11:40] | They’re what consumed me. And they’re consuming you. | 它们会浪费我的人生 也会耗费你的 |
[1:11:43] | It’s not too late to do the right thing. | 现在改正还不晚 |
[1:11:48] | Or not. Again, | 再说一次 |
[1:11:49] | I’m good either way, so… | 我急着走 所以… |
[1:11:51] | I don’t want to sway you. | 我不会打搅你 |
[1:11:53] | What are you guys doing? Help me. | 你们在等什么 帮帮我 |
[1:11:56] | Please. Help me save my dad! | 求你了 救救我爸爸! |
[1:11:59] | Hurry! | 快! |
[1:12:01] | I got you, Dave. | 我抓住你了 戴夫 |
[1:12:03] | Come on! Help me, guys. | 快 快帮帮我 |
[1:12:13] | Wow! | 哇! |
[1:12:15] | There they are! | 他们在那! |
[1:12:16] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:12:18] | Faster! | 快过来! |
[1:12:20] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快! |
[1:12:23] | Let’s go, go, go! | 快 走! |
[1:12:25] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[1:12:27] | Get Up! | 拿着! |
[1:12:28] | Hurry! | 快! |
[1:12:33] | Come on! Come on! | 快! |
[1:12:34] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:12:35] | Run! | 走! |
[1:12:41] | Grab the oar! | 桨! |
[1:12:43] | Come on! Come on, guys! | 走! 伙伴们! |
[1:12:48] | Paddle! | 划! |
[1:12:51] | Come on! Paddle! | 快! 划! |
[1:12:52] | Faster! Come on, hurry! | 快! 走 快! |
[1:13:27] | Now we’ll never get to perform at the International Music Awards. | 我们再也赶不上”国际音乐大赛”的表演了 |
[1:13:31] | I guess now we’re the losers. | 我觉得我们都挺失败的 |
[1:13:39] | Jeanette, I don’t know what to say. | 珍妮特 我不知道怎么说 |
[1:13:43] | I guess I was just so obsessed with finding that treasure | 我太想找到那些财宝了 |
[1:13:47] | that I kind of… I lost it. | 我冲昏了头脑 |
[1:13:50] | And I’m… | 还有我 |
[1:13:51] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:13:54] | We both are. | 我们都很抱歉 |
[1:13:56] | Well, apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[1:14:02] | Here, I want you to have this. | 拿着 我希望你能留着它 |
[1:14:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:14:07] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:14:11] | Look, Dunlop, this is a new beginning | 看 丹玛 这是个新的开始 |
[1:14:14] | for both of us. | 对于我们 |
[1:14:21] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[1:14:24] | Simone gave it to me. | 塞蒙给我的 |
[1:14:26] | Oh, I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[1:14:28] | You know, Jeanette, even the most perfect gem | 你知道 珍妮特 没有什么珍珠宝石 |
[1:14:31] | cannot compare to your beauty. | 能衬托出… 你的美丽 |
[1:14:41] | Dave? | 戴夫 |
[1:14:43] | Yes, Alvin? | 啥事 艾尔文 |
[1:14:44] | I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[1:14:46] | now that we’re not all, you know, dead, | 我以为我们都… 死定了 |
[1:14:51] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:14:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:14:55] | Sorry I was acting like a child on the ship. | 抱歉我在船上表现太幼稚了 |
[1:14:58] | And kind of maybe ruined our family vacation. | 好像也毁了这次度假 |
[1:15:04] | Sometimes a racehorse needs a little room to run. | 有时候也得给烈马松松绑 |
[1:15:08] | Yes. Yeah. I like where your head’s at. | 是啊 是啊 我完全支持 |
[1:15:12] | That is very wise, David. | 这很明智 戴夫 |
[1:15:15] | ‘Sup? | 那么 |
[1:15:20] | What, no love for Uncle Ian? | 怎么 不能跟伊恩蜀黍碰一个 |
[1:15:22] | You put us in cages! You put us in cages! | 你把我们关在笼子里! |
[1:15:24] | Seriously? Are we still talking about that? | 不是吧 都什么时候的事了 |
[1:15:26] | New subject, I saved Dave’s life. | 新主题 我救了戴夫的命 |
[1:15:29] | Okay, but I’ll be watching you, mister. | 好吧 但我会盯着你 先生 |
[1:15:35] | Alvin, you still have that pocket knife I gave you? | 艾尔文 你还留着我给你的刀吗 |
[1:15:37] | Knife? Oh, right, sorry, I meant to give it back. | 刀 哦 是啊 抱歉 我正想还给你 |
[1:15:42] | I want you to keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[1:15:43] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:15:45] | Maybe you can use it to signal that helicopter. | 没准你能用那个刀向那个直升机发信号 |
[1:15:48] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:50] | – Hey! – Down here! | -嘿! -这边! |
[1:15:56] | It’s me, Ian Hawke! Jet Records! | 我是伊恩·霍克 捷克唱片的 |
[1:16:01] | Guys, circle around! | 伙计们 围过来 |
[1:16:03] | Everything’s okay. We got you, guys! | 没事了 我们发现你们了 |
[1:17:45] | It’s good to be back, huh? | 回来不错啊 |
[1:17:47] | Sure is. | 那当然 |
[1:17:48] | Sold Zoe’s story to Hollywood. Huge bidding war. | 我把佐伊的故事卖给了好莱坞大赚了一笔 |
[1:17:52] | Keira Knightley is interested. | 他们非常感兴趣 |
[1:17:53] | I’m thinking Fiddy Cent for me. | 没准他们会让我本色出演 |
[1:18:20] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[1:18:21] | Thank you! Thank you. | 谢谢! 谢谢! |
[1:18:23] | You’re a great audience. | 你们是最棒的粉丝 |
[1:18:24] | We love you! | 我们爱你! |
[1:18:47] | I’m sorry, sir, that’s full. | 报歉 先生 已经装满了 |
[1:18:49] | We’re gonna have to gate-check those. | 你只能办理托运了 |
[1:18:50] | Are you gonna charge me 25 bucks a bag? | 你总不能一个箱子收我25块钱吧 |
[1:18:53] | Of course not, sir. | 当然不会 |
[1:18:55] | It’s $25 for the first bag | 是第一个箱子25块钱 |
[1:18:57] | and $40 for each additional bag. | 其他的箱子一个40块钱 |
[1:19:04] | I’m a little chilly. Would you mind adjusting the vent? | 这里真冷 能帮我把空调关上吗 |
[1:19:07] | But of course. | 没问题 |
[1:19:14] | Oh! You wrinkled my business magazine. | 你落地的时候不能看着点吗 |
[1:19:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:19:17] | Guess I’ll have to read this. | 这让你弄得一团糟 |
[1:19:19] | Ooh, she’s pretty. | 还是那么上镜 |
[1:19:21] | Oh, wait, that’s me. | 哦 等等 是我 |
[1:19:24] | All right, head count. | 好了 清点人数 |
[1:19:26] | BOO! | 嘣! |
[1:19:31] | You like my Jungle Monster costume? Eleanor made it for me. | 这个做得怎么样 我要在万圣节的时候穿这个 |
[1:19:36] | Yeah! Out of a barf bag! | 这样! 是不是很吓人 |
[1:19:38] | Nice. | 这个再说 |
[1:19:41] | Where’s Alvin? | 艾尔文在哪 |
[1:19:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. | 女士们 先生们 这里是你们的机长 |
[1:19:46] | We’re cleared for an on-time departure for Timbuktu. | 本机到达的目的地是巴克图 |
[1:19:50] | If Timbuktu is not for you, | 如果你不是前往巴克图 |
[1:19:53] | please alert the flight attendant by pressing your call button. | 请按呼叫按钮通知乘务员 |
[1:19:58] | Alvin! | 艾尔文! |
[1:19:59] | Thank you for choosing Air Alvin. Enjoy your flight! | 感谢您选择艾尔文航空 祝您旅途愉快 |
[1:20:04] | Sir, please return to your seat, we’re about to take off. | 先生 快坐下 我们要起飞了 |
[1:20:07] | Sit. Now. | 请坐下 |
[1:20:08] | – But he… – Sit! | -但是… -坐下! |
[1:20:11] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[1:20:16] | Alvin! | 艾尔文! |