英文名称:A Man Called Otto
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | Welcome to the store. | 欢迎光临, |
[01:28] | Are you a Busy Beaver? | 您是勤奋的河狸吗? |
[01:30] | No, I am not a Busy Beaver. | 不,我并不是 |
[01:39] | Are you a Frequent Beaver? | 您是常客吗? |
[01:41] | Join our rewards club for savings. | 加入会员即可享用折扣 |
[01:43] | You can get your teeth into our dam good deals. | 购买本店提供的优惠商品 |
[01:53] | Don’t forget: | 别忘了 |
[01:54] | If you need help, ask a Beaver. | 需要协助请向店员咨询 |
[01:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:00] | Hey. Oh. Can I, uh, help you with that, sir? | 我能为你效劳吗? |
[02:03] | Do you think I don’t know how to cut rope? | 你觉得我不会割绳子? |
[02:06] | No, it’s just we usually do that for ya. | 没啦,只是通常都由店员服务 |
[02:08] | Do you think I’m gonna cut myself and bleed all over your floor and sue you? | 你觉得我会割伤自己,然后告你们? |
[02:15] | No. | 不是 |
[02:16] | Then I don’t need your help. | 那我就不需要帮忙 |
[02:19] | Have an excellent day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[02:22] | I’m a Busy Beaver. | 我是忙碌的河狸 |
[02:24] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[02:27] | Did you, um, find everything you were lookin’ for today? | 您需要的东西都有找到吗? |
[02:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:32] | Good. | 太好了 |
[02:34] | Let’s see here. | 让我看看 |
[02:40] | Uh, your total is 3.47. | 总共3.47美元 |
[02:43] | You charged me for 6 feet of rope. | 你收我6呎绳子的钱 |
[02:45] | Oh, yes, it’s 99¢ a yard. | 是的,1码是99美分 |
[02:48] | I didn’t get 2 yards. I got 5 feet. | 我没拿2码,只拿了5呎 |
[02:52] | Yeah, we don’t charge by the foot. We charge by the yard. | 我们不是以呎计价,是以码计价 |
[02:55] | 99¢ a yard is 33¢ a foot, times 5, that’s 1.65. | 1码99美分是1呎33美分 乘以5是1.65美元 |
[02:59] | You charged me $1.98. | 你却收我1.98美元 |
[03:01] | You’re good at math. Um… | 你很会算术 |
[03:03] | No, I know, but I can’t put it into the computer the way that you just said. | 我知道,但我不能照你说的 输入计算机 |
[03:07] | What the hell kind of computer can’t do simple math? | 哪种计算机不会简单的算术? |
[03:11] | -Can I speak to your manager? -He’s at lunch. | -我要找店长 -他在吃午餐 |
[03:14] | Lunch. All anyone cares about these days is lunch. | 吃午餐,这年头大家只在乎吃吃吃 |
[03:18] | -Is there anyone else in charge? -You want the assistant manager? | -现场有谁可以负责? -副店长? |
[03:20] | -Yes, I’d like the assistant manager. -‘Kay. | -好的,请他来 -好喔 |
[03:25] | Hey, Taylor? | 嘿,泰勒? |
[03:27] | Taylor? To the front register. | 泰勒?请到收银台 |
[03:29] | What’s up? | 如何? |
[03:31] | Hey, Taylor. | 嘿,泰勒 |
[03:32] | This is the assistant manager? How old is she? | 这就是副店长?她几岁? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1219个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:151个,六级词汇:75个,GRE词汇:73个,托福词汇:115个,考研词汇:170个,专四词汇:126个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:323个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:35] | Shouldn’t you be in gym class? | 妳不是该去上体育课吗? |
[03:37] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉,什么? |
[03:38] | Here. I got some change. | 拿去,我有零钱 |
[03:39] | Let me cover that extra 33¢ for you. | 我替你付多出来的钱 |
[03:42] | Sir, I do not want your 33¢. And this is not about 33¢. | 我不要你的钱,这跟钱无关 |
[03:46] | This is about the fact that I got 5 feet of rope because I want 5 feet of rope. | 事实是 我只要5呎长的绳子 |
[03:50] | And I shouldn’t have to pay for 6 feet of rope if I don’t want 6 feet. | 不应该付6呎长绳子的钱 |
[03:54] | Did you want another foot of rope? | 你要多拿1呎长的绳子吗? |
[05:05] | Not again. | 又来了 |
[05:27] | How hard can this be? | 这到底有多难? |
[05:56] | That bike goes over here. | 脚踏车应该放在这里 |
[05:58] | Hey! What the hell? | 嘿,你在干嘛? |
[06:00] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[06:02] | -It belongs in the bike rack. -I was only gone half a minute. | -应该停在单车架 -我只离开一下子 |
[06:05] | Next time, I’ll lock it up in the lost and found. | 下次我会把它锁进失物招领室 |
[06:10] | Grumpy old bastard. | 超难搞的老头子 |
[06:13] | Jeez. | 真是的 |
[06:27] | Not on the mirror. | 没挂在后照镜上面 |
[06:31] | -Hey, Otto! | 嘿,奥托 |
[06:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:06] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[07:34] | Don’t you dare let that little rat dog piss on my walkway again. | 再让那丑八怪尿在我门口看看 |
[07:37] | -I know it was you. -Ignore him, Prince. | -我知道是妳 -别理他,王子 |
[07:38] | He’s a nasty, bitter old man. And he has no idea who’s doing that. | 他是个超难搞老头子 |
[07:41] | Well, it was one of you. | 妳家的绝对有尿 |
[07:43] | And tell that useless boyfriend of yours to stop stretching his groin in public. | 叫妳那废柴男友别在大庭广众扭腰献宝 |
[07:50] | Looks like a 14-year-old Romanian gymnast, for God’s sakes. | 又不是14岁的体操选手 |
[08:07] | Go on. Get outta here. | 快点,快滚开 |
[08:10] | Go. | 快滚开 |
[08:49] | There he is, the big man himself. | 大人物来了 |
[08:55] | What’s all this? | 这是在搞什么? |
[08:57] | It’s, well, retirement cake, I guess. Call it what you like. | 退休蛋糕,庆祝你退休 |
[09:00] | “Have fun.” | “玩得开心” |
[09:02] | “Have fun.” | 玩得开心, |
[09:03] | Doing what? | 玩什么? |
[09:05] | Have fun with the rest of your life. We wanted to, you know… | 下半辈子玩得开心啊,我们想… |
[09:09] | Celebrate? | 庆祝? |
[09:10] | Yes! Well, no. | 对啊,不, |
[09:11] | Give you a nice send-off. | 只是欢送你 |
[09:14] | “Nice.” | 欢送 |
[09:15] | Come on, Otto. | 别这样,奥托 |
[09:17] | You’re the one who decided to leave. | 是你自己决定要走 |
[09:19] | And you did get a nice severance package. | 你也拿到不少资遣费 |
[09:22] | You took me off Operations. | 你把我从营运部调走 |
[09:24] | You cut back on my hours. | 削减我的工时 |
[09:26] | You made Terry, who I trained, my supervisor. | 把我训练的泰瑞升为我主管 |
[09:29] | Terry, who can barely figure out what year it is without his phone. | 泰瑞没有手机就不知道何年何月 |
[09:33] | So, yes, I took the severance package. | 所以我是拿了资遣费 |
[09:36] | I’m sorry you see it that way. | 很遗憾你这么想 |
[09:38] | We all had to adjust after the merger. | 并购之后大家都得调适 |
[09:41] | But you’ve been quite an asset to this company over the years, so– | 但你这些年来对公司贡献良多 |
[09:44] | You have. Reliable as hell. | 是真的,你非常可靠 |
[09:47] | We’re gonna miss those schedules of yours. | 我们会怀念你订的进度表 |
[09:50] | To Otto! | 敬奥托! |
[09:51] | -To Otto! -To Otto. | -敬奥托 |
[09:57] | Okay, Otto. Want a piece of your face? | 奥托,要吃一块你的脸吗? |
[10:08] | -Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了? |
[10:12] | Look at this. | 看看啊 |
[10:14] | No, no. | 不行 |
[10:16] | Hey, hey, wait! | 嘿,等等 |
[10:17] | No, no, no. Hey, you cannot use this road without a permit. | 不不不,妳不可以没有许可就开进来 |
[10:21] | I’m not parking. I just dropped off a package. | 我没停车,只是运送包裹 |
[10:24] | The sign doesn’t say anything about packages, does it? | 招牌又没说可以运送包裹 |
[10:26] | It says “permits” and you don’t have one. | 只说需要许可,妳没有许可 |
[10:28] | This is not a through street. | 这条街是条死巷 |
[10:32] | Have a nice day, sir. | 祝您愉快,先生 |
[10:33] | Every time you come in here | 妳每次开进来 |
[10:35] | that means one of the residents can’t park in front of their homes! | 就代表有个住户不能停车 |
[10:39] | The other guys don’t do this. The guys with the white trucks. | 别人不会这样,开白卡车的都很乖 |
[10:42] | How come it’s always you brown guys? | 怎么你们棕色的都来乱? |
[10:44] | And I don’t mean that racially! | 我说的不是妳的肤色 |
[10:54] | Hello. | 喂? |
[10:55] | Oh, hi. Sorry, can you hear me? | -抱歉,你听得到吗? |
[10:58] | Yes. | -是的 |
[10:59] | It’s Susan. | -我是苏珊 |
[11:00] | Susan who? | -哪位是苏珊? |
[11:01] | I have great news about your health insurance. | 我有关于健保的好消息 |
[11:03] | Oh, no, no, no. Robot, robot, robot! | 不不不,机器人! |
[11:09] | Well, who do I have to talk to to get this phone number disconnected? | 我要找谁才能停用这支电话? |
[11:13] | That’s Account Services. | 用户服务部门 |
[11:15] | Can you transfer me or should I press a number? | 能帮我转接或是要按个号码? |
[11:20] | Well, I have been listening to that music for seven minutes. | 我听那段音乐七分钟了 |
[11:23] | I do apologise, Mr Anderson. | 很抱歉,安德森先生 |
[11:25] | I would like the electricity shut off at this residence. | 我想停止我家的供电 |
[11:27] | -Are you moving home? -No, I am cancelling the account. | -您要搬家? -不,我要取消账户 |
[11:30] | A-N-D-E-R-S-O-N. A-N-D-E-R-S-O-N | |
[11:33] | And why can’t you refund me for the six days? | 这六天为何不能退费? |
[11:36] | O-T-T-O. O-T-T-O | |
[11:38] | Oh, it’s policy. | 是公司规定 |
[11:39] | Well, my policy is that if I’m going to pay for six days of gas, | 我的规定是多付六天瓦斯费 |
[11:42] | then I will use six days of gas. | 就能多用六天的瓦斯 |
[11:45] | Then we are done here. | 就这样 |
[11:49] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[13:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:09] | Go, go, go. Stop. Go. | 往前,停下来,往前 |
[13:11] | Okay. Yeah. Stop. | 好了,停下来 |
[13:15] | Back. You’re in the blind spot, be careful. Use the Force. | 倒车,你看不到,小心点,用原力 |
[13:18] | Good, good. No, you’re going on the sidewalk. | -噢,不行 -你会开上人行道 |
[13:20] | Okay. | 很好 |
[13:22] | Back, back, back. | 倒车倒车 |
[13:24] | Go away. | 另一边 |
[13:28] | -Stop. Stop. | 停下来 |
[13:36] | Ah, shit. | 可恶 |
[13:37] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在搞什么鬼? |
[13:39] | Yes! Exactly! That’s exactly what I was saying. | 没错,我也是这么说 |
[13:42] | -Hey, you can’t just drive here. | 你们不能随便开进来 |
[13:45] | I’m not driving. Am I driving the car? No. | 我没开车,我在开车吗? |
[13:47] | You can’t just bring a car on this street without a permit. | 没有许可证不能开车进来 |
[13:50] | No, we have a parking permit. Right here. See? | 我们有停车许可证,这里,瞧? |
[13:53] | What the hell’s it doing in your pocket?! | 你放在口袋干嘛? |
[13:55] | Well, I’m the driver. | 我是驾驶啊 |
[13:58] | We’re renting here. Yeah. | 我们在这里租屋 |
[14:00] | In 206. | 206号 |
[14:05] | That doesn’t mean you can back the trailer up to your front door. | 那也不代表 你可以把拖车停在门口 |
[14:09] | No, I wasn’t. I was, uh, parallel parking. | 其实我只是想路边停车 |
[14:12] | Parallel to what? | 哪个路边? |
[14:16] | Yeah, that, uh, didn’t go so well, huh? | 我停得不是很好,对吧? |
[14:19] | I’ll just give it another try. | 我会再试一次 |
[14:21] | -Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:30] | Good. Good! | 很好 |
[14:31] | Keep backing away. Keep backing away. | 继续倒车 |
[14:34] | Now go away more. | 再退后一点 |
[14:35] | Okay, I got this. | 好了,我行的 |
[14:38] | The other way, but first the other way. | -先往另一边 -小心点 |
[14:40] | -Easy. -Exactamente. | 这就对了 |
[14:41] | -Easy, easy. -Uh-huh. Good. | -小心点 -很好 |
[14:43] | No. No, no. What? No! | 不不不,不对! |
[14:46] | -No, no, no! Stop! Stop, stop, stop! Stop! | 不不不,停下来! |
[14:49] | -Stop! Stop. Get outta the car. | 停下来!下车 |
[14:52] | -Get outta the car. -I’m sorry. | -下车 -对不起 |
[14:53] | How you could make it this far through life | 你不会倒车 |
[14:55] | without knowing how to back up a trailer. | 怎么能活到现在 |
[14:57] | My God, a dog with one front paw and cataracts coulda done better than that. | 就连只有一只脚的狗狗 都能停得比你好 |
[15:01] | And an automatic, of course. Give me the keys. | 而且是自排车,给我钥匙 |
[15:04] | Oh, they’re in the cupholder. | 钥匙在瓶架里 |
[15:06] | It’s a push-button start. | 要用按键启动 |
[15:08] | No, I knew that. | 我知道 |
[15:12] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[15:14] | Uh, that’s the radar. | 那是雷达 |
[15:15] | The trailer’s too close to the side of the car. | 拖车太靠近汽车了 |
[15:18] | That’s why it’s still beeping, but– | 所以才会哔哔叫 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:27] | Hello. | 妳好 |
[15:28] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[15:29] | -Otto. -Otto? | 奥托 奥托? |
[15:33] | Otto. O-T-T-O. | 奥托,O-T-T-O |
[15:36] | I’m Abbie, O-T-T-O. | 我是艾比,O-T-T-O |
[15:39] | And I’m Luna. | 我是露娜 |
[15:43] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会了 |
[16:02] | Oh, that was good, huh? | 他挺厉害的 |
[16:04] | He just did it in one shot, huh? | 只试一次就搞定 |
[16:08] | -Perfecto! -Thank you, sir. | -太好了 -谢谢你,先生 |
[16:10] | Anyone who thinks they need to use radar to back up a car | 需要靠雷达才会倒车的人 |
[16:13] | shouldn’t be allowed to drive one. | 不应该开车 |
[16:15] | They shouldn’t be allowed to use the radio. | 也不应该用收音机 |
[16:17] | That’s what I said. | 我也这么说 |
[16:18] | And the permit goes on the rear-view mirror. Not in your pocket! | 许可证要挂在后照镜 不是放在口袋 |
[16:21] | -Okay, okay. -Got it. | -好啦 -了解 |
[16:23] | -Bye! Thank you! -Thank you, sir. That was very nice. | -再见,谢谢你 -谢谢,你真好心 |
[16:31] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[16:49] | You guys all ready? | 都准备好了吗? |
[16:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:57] | All right. | 很好 |
[16:58] | Bring your stuff, okay? | 东西要拿好 |
[17:01] | Come on, sweeties. | 来吧,亲爱的 |
[17:07] | Chiquitita, take your stuff. | 乖女儿,东西要拿好 |
[17:45] | How much more shelf space is left? | 还有几个空书架? |
[17:48] | Three shelves. | 三个 |
[17:50] | -How many more boxes of books do you have? -Seven or eight. | -妳有几箱书? -七、八箱 |
[17:52] | “Then I’ll build you another bookcase.” | 我再替妳做一个书架 |
[17:54] | Then I’ll build you another bookcase. | 我再替妳做一个书架 |
[18:13] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[18:14] | Hi. Otto. | 嗨,欧托 |
[18:16] | Right? Yes? | 对吧? |
[18:18] | Otto. | 是奥托 |
[18:20] | Yeah, that’s what I said. No? What did I say–? | 我就是这么说的,不是吗? |
[18:22] | It doesn’t matter what you said. Otto. O-T-T-O. | 那不重要,是奥托,O-T-T-O |
[18:25] | -Ah! Otto. -Otto. | -欧托 -奥托 |
[18:27] | Otto. Okay, so it’s the same forward that is backwards. | 哦,欧托,正反的拼法都一样 |
[18:31] | -Otto. -It’s Otto, Mari. | -奥托 -是奥托,玛丽 |
[18:32] | It’s just you don’t hear that name very often. | 这名字很少听到 |
[18:35] | I do. | 我就常听到 |
[18:36] | Okay. If we’re interrupting, we can always come back. | 好吧,要是你在忙,我们再回来 |
[18:39] | What is it you want? | 你们想要什么? |
[18:41] | I brought you some food. | 我带了点吃的 |
[18:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:46] | Because you looked hungry. | 你看起来很饿 |
[18:47] | That’s why we go so well together. | 所以我们才会这么速配 |
[18:49] | She loves to cook, and I like to eat everything. | 她喜欢下厨,我喜欢吃 |
[18:55] | Anyway, we just, uh… | 反正呢,我们只想… |
[18:57] | We wanted to properly introduce ourselves | 我们想正式自我介绍 |
[19:00] | because we’re gonna be neighbours and everything, so… | 因为我们会是邻居,所以… |
[19:06] | -So… -Okay. | -所以… |
[19:07] | -Okay. -Bye. | -好吧,再见 |
[19:18] | My name is Marisol. | 我的名字是玛丽索 |
[19:21] | And I’m Tommy. | 我是汤米 |
[19:25] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[19:29] | Are you always this unfriendly? | 你总是这么难搞吗? |
[19:32] | I’m not unfriendly. | 我才没有难搞 |
[19:33] | -I’d say you’re a little unfriendly. -I’m not unfriendly. | -你有一点难搞 -并没有 |
[19:36] | -Un poquito. -I am not. | -有一点 -并没有 |
[19:37] | No? Okay, you’re not. | 没有?好,你不难搞 |
[19:39] | No, no, no, no. You’re not unfriendly. | 没啦,你一点都不难搞 |
[19:42] | Every word you say is like a warm cuddle. | 你每字每句都热情如火 |
[19:45] | It really is. | 是真的 |
[19:49] | Enjoy it. | 好好享用 |
[19:50] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[19:52] | Be careful with the salsa, please. | 别弄翻莎莎酱 |
[19:54] | It’s, um, pollo con mole. | 那是巧克力酱炖鸡 |
[19:55] | It’s really good. | 很好吃喔 |
[19:57] | It’s a Mexican dish. | 那是墨西哥菜 |
[19:59] | I’m Mexican. | 我是墨西哥人 |
[20:02] | I was born in El Salvador because my father is from there. | 我在萨尔瓦多出生,我爸是那里人 |
[20:06] | But my mom is Mexican, so we went to first Mexico and then– | 但我妈是墨西哥人,所以先去墨西哥… |
[20:09] | -And you? -I’m an IT consultant. | 你呢?我是IT顾问 |
[20:16] | Oh, I’m from Anaheim. | 我来自加州安那翰 |
[20:17] | Oh, from Anaheim. | -你来自安那翰 |
[20:19] | Anaheim, yeah. | -没错 |
[20:20] | Yeah. El Paso. | 我其实来自艾尔帕索 |
[20:23] | Okay, well, I have some things I need to do. | 我有事要做 |
[20:25] | Excuse me, Mr Otto. | 不好意思,奥托先生 |
[20:27] | You wouldn’t have an Alvin wrench I could borrow, would you? | 我能向你借楼赖把吗? |
[20:30] | You mean an Allen wrench. | 你是说罗赖把吧 |
[20:31] | No, an Alvin wrench. | 不,是楼赖把 |
[20:33] | -It’s Allen wrench. -Allen wrench. | -是罗赖把 -罗赖把 |
[20:35] | It’s “Allen” wrench, right? It’s Allen wrench. | 罗赖把,对吧?是罗赖把 |
[20:37] | It’s Alvin. | 是楼赖把 |
[20:38] | All morning, “Alvin wrench, Alvin wrench.” | 他一直在说楼赖把 |
[20:40] | Honey, it’s Alvin, trust me. | 是楼赖把,相信我 |
[20:41] | Everybody else I know calls it an Alvin wrench. | 我朋友都说是楼赖把 |
[20:43] | -Everybody else you know is wrong. -Oh, yeah? You wanna Google it? | 你朋友都说错了 |
[20:45] | My God. Google it! Google it! | -妳要上网查吗? -天啊 |
[20:48] | Google it. Wikipediale. Wikipediale. | 上网查维基百料 |
[20:51] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[20:52] | No, my phone. You use your phone. | 才不要,用你的手机 |
[21:02] | Do you know what size you need? | 你要什么尺寸? |
[21:04] | Ah, just the usual size. | 一般的尺寸就行 |
[21:07] | Take the set. | 整组都拿去 |
[21:09] | -Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[21:11] | We go because you have things to do, so… | 你有事要做,我们先走了 |
[21:22] | What do you want, huh? | 你又想要什么? |
[22:47] | Isn’t she beautiful, son? | 她很美吧,儿子? |
[22:49] | That’s a Chevy engine for you. | 那就是雪佛兰的引擎 |
[22:51] | Dependable. | 可靠耐用 |
[22:53] | Not enough you can depend on in this world. | 这世上可靠的东西并不多 |
[22:55] | Dad, this is Otto. | 爸,这是奥托 |
[22:59] | That’s enough now, darling. | 那就够了,亲爱的 |
[23:20] | Huh.Two for $8? | “鲜花 两束$8″两束8美元? |
[23:37] | Maybe I should just run myself over with a car. That’ll work. | 也许我应该开车撞死自己 那会有用 |
[23:42] | Found some of the flowers you like. | 找到妳喜欢的鲜花 |
[23:44] | Pink. | 粉红色的 |
[23:46] | There was a deal on ’em. | 而且有打折 |
[23:49] | On sale. Two for 8 bucks. | 优惠价,两束8美元 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry I didn’t get ’em here earlier. | 抱歉没能早点带来 |
[23:58] | Got distracted. | 我被耽搁了 |
[24:00] | By some new neighbours. | 认识了新邻居 |
[24:04] | Nitwit husband. | 她老公是笨蛋 |
[24:07] | Didn’t even know an Allen wrench from one of the Chipmunks. | 连罗赖把都不知道 |
[24:12] | Renters, of course. | 当然是租客 |
[24:16] | No commitment to anything. | 不用给出承诺 |
[24:20] | I know, I know. Maybe they can’t afford to buy yet. | “索妮娅” 我知道,也许他们还买不起房子 |
[24:25] | But what will they do when those real estate bastards | 但是如果可恶的建商 |
[24:28] | decide to tear down their house | 决定拆掉他们的房子 |
[24:30] | and put up more of those ricky-ticky condos, huh? | 改建廉价公寓该怎么办? |
[24:33] | It’s gonna happen. I promise you. | 我保证一定会发生 |
[24:35] | They’re already driving around the gates, | 他们已经在铁门附近 |
[24:38] | driving right across the grass. | 乱开车还开上草地 |
[24:44] | Dye & Merika. | 戴恩美利卡 |
[24:45] | What idiot thought that was a good name for a real estate company? | 哪个白痴建商会取这种名字? |
[24:50] | Sounds like “dying America.” | 听起来像是”垂死的美国” |
[24:55] | It is, of course. | 那倒是真的 |
[24:57] | Can’t even buy a decent screw hook anymore. | 连象样的挂钩都买不到了 |
[25:01] | Or rope by the foot. | 绳子也不用英呎计价 |
[25:06] | Nothing works when you’re not home. | 没有妳什么都不对 |
[26:16] | Next. | 下一个 |
[26:21] | I suspect you have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, | 我怀疑你有肥厚性心肌症 |
[26:25] | which is a genetic enlargement of the– | 那是遗传的心肌… |
[26:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:28] | My father had it. | 我爸也有 |
[26:32] | Well, you’ll likely be around a good long time, | 你应该能活很久 |
[26:35] | but I’m afraid your military prospects end here. | 但恐怕没办法当兵 |
[26:40] | Next. | 下一个 |
[26:48] | One return ticket to Pittsburgh, please. | 一张匹兹堡回程车票 |
[26:50] | That’ll be 1.10. | 1.10美元 |
[26:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢妳 |
[27:01] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[27:25] | Hey, you dropped your book! | 嘿,妳的书掉了! |
[27:27] | Miss, you dropped your book! Hey! | 小姐,妳的书掉了! |
[28:17] | Is that mine? | 那是我的书吗? |
[28:19] | What? | 什么? |
[28:21] | -Yes. I saw you dropped it, so I… | 是的 我看到妳掉了,所以就… |
[28:26] | Thank you so much. | 真是感谢你 |
[28:27] | I’m halfway through reading it. I would hate not knowing how it ends. | 我看到一半,很想知道结局 |
[28:33] | Oh, here. Why don’t you join me? | 来吧 坐下来 |
[28:41] | I’m Sonya. | 我是索妮娅 |
[28:43] | I’m Otto. | 我是奥托 |
[28:44] | It was my father’s name. | 那是我爸的名字 |
[28:47] | I’m on my way to visit my father right now. | 我正要去看我爸 |
[28:49] | I go every Thursday. | 每周四都会去 |
[28:58] | Do you take this train a lot? | 你常搭这班火车吗? |
[29:01] | Oh, no, I had to come into town for my Army physical. | 没有,我只是来做兵役体检 |
[29:05] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[29:07] | Oh, that must be so hard, not knowing what you’re gonna face over there. | 不知道会遇上什么一定很难熬 |
[29:10] | -When are you leaving? -I’m not– | 你何时会离开 我没有… |
[29:15] | Not for a while. | 还有一阵子 |
[29:18] | Tickets, please. | 验票 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:26] | All right, thank you. | 谢谢妳 |
[29:30] | I’m afraid you’re on the wrong train. This is an eastbound ticket. | 你搭错火车了 这是东向车票 |
[29:36] | I must have, um… | 我一定是… |
[29:38] | I’ll get off at the next station. | 我下一站就下车 |
[29:40] | Uh, how much is it? | 要补多少钱? |
[29:42] | Uh, $1.75. | 1.75美元 |
[29:51] | One. | 1元 |
[30:03] | Here. I have some change. | 拿去,我有零钱 |
[30:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢妳 |
[30:17] | There you go. Thank you. Have a good day. | 拿去,谢谢,祝你愉快 |
[30:24] | A quarter to spare. | 还有两毛五 |
[30:27] | It’s 1964. | 1964年的硬币 |
[30:29] | -It’s pure silver. -Oh? | 纯银的 |
[30:31] | Keep it, then. It’s lucky. | 留着吧,那代表好运 |
[30:38] | Yes, it is. | 的确是 |
[31:26] | Hey, Otto! A little late for your morning rounds, isn’t it? | 奥托,清晨巡逻有点晚吧 |
[31:30] | No. | 不会 |
[31:31] | No? Aren’t you supposed to be at work? | 不会?你不是该去上班吗? |
[31:35] | No. | 不用 |
[31:36] | Oh. Cool. You wanna come over for lunch, then? | 酷喔,要过来吃午饭吗? |
[31:38] | -Lunch. | 午饭 |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[31:43] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[31:44] | Well, it’s pork tenderloin, in case you change your mind! | 有兴趣的话今天吃猪里肌肉 |
[31:47] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:50] | Hey, excuse me. | 嘿,不好意思 |
[31:53] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[31:55] | This is a private road, and these gates are to keep down the flow of traffic. | 这是私人道路,铁门是用来减少车流 |
[32:00] | Not so idiot drivers can go around them and tear up the grass. | 不是让白痴驾驶把车开上草地 |
[32:03] | -Okay. You got me. I’m with Dye & Merika. | 被你逮到了,我是建商员工 |
[32:06] | I’m gonna have the groundskeeper come down and fix that up for ya, okay? | 我会请管理员来帮你修好 |
[32:10] | Good as new. Even better. You have a good one now, okay? | 比新的更好,祝你愉快 |
[32:13] | The rules are here for a reason. | 规定就是规定 |
[32:20] | I know what you guys are up to. | 我知道你们想干嘛 |
[32:22] | Okay, Mr Anderson. Whatever you say. | 好吧,安德森先生,你说了算 |
[32:25] | Keep up the neighbourhood watch. | 继续守望相助 |
[32:29] | -Get out here, you little bugger! | 快出来,你这小家伙 |
[32:34] | Come on. Yeah. | 出来啊 |
[32:35] | Get out here! | 快给我出来! |
[32:37] | You throw one more rock, | 妳敢再丢一块石头,我就会 |
[32:38] | and I swear I’ll dropkick that little rat dog of yours right over the roof. | 把妳的臭狗踢到屋顶 |
[32:41] | No, I’m not throwing it at your house. That nasty cat scratched Prince. | 我不是向你家丢石头,那只猫抓伤王子 |
[32:45] | I’m gonna kill that piece of shit. | 我要杀了那只臭猫 |
[32:46] | No, you’re not. | 想都别想 |
[32:47] | What do you care? It’s feral. | 关你什么事?那是只野猫 |
[32:49] | It’s probably full of all sorts of disgusting diseases. | 全身上下可能都是病 |
[32:52] | So are you, most likely. I don’t throw rocks at you. | 妳也一样,但我不会向妳丢石头 |
[32:55] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[32:56] | -What’s up? -Did you hear what he just said this time? | 怎么了? |
[32:59] | I told you before about how he talks to me. | 我跟你说过他常骂我 |
[33:01] | Get outta here while you can. | 赶快逃吧 |
[33:03] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[33:04] | Dye & Merika said they’ll get all the old people on this street into a home. | 建商说要把老人家都送到赡养院 |
[33:07] | The sooner the better! | 越快越好! |
[33:26] | -Hello. -What now? | 你好 又怎么了? |
[33:29] | I just wanted to bring the wrenches back. | 我只想把扳手还给你 |
[33:31] | -I found one that came with the furniture. -Congratulations. | 我找到家具附上的扳手 恭喜了 |
[33:35] | And I made you some salpores de arroz. | 我为你做了沙波洛 |
[33:37] | Is that chicken and mole? | 巧克力酱炖鸡? |
[33:39] | No. These are Salvadoran cookies. They were my father’s favourite, so… | 不是,这是萨尔瓦多饼干,我爸的最爱 |
[33:44] | They’re delicious. You’re gonna love ’em. | 很好吃喔,你一定会超爱 |
[33:45] | Yes, because I made them. | 对啊,因为是我做的 |
[33:47] | Also, Otto, I was wondering if you have a ladder I can borrow. | 另外我也想向你借梯子 |
[33:50] | Our window is jammed. | 我们的窗户卡住了 |
[33:52] | Why do you need a ladder? | 你为什么需要梯子? |
[33:53] | Well, it’s the one up there. | 是上面的窗户 |
[33:57] | It won’t open. | 打不开 |
[33:58] | And you’re gonna try to open it from the outside? | 你想试着从外面打开? |
[34:01] | Yeah. Right. | 对,没错 |
[34:03] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去穿大衣 |
[34:05] | Okay. Thank you. | 好,谢谢你 |
[34:08] | I like how his hands are waving. | 我喜欢他挥手的样子 |
[34:10] | Let’s put the arm in. | 把手插上去 |
[34:14] | -Good. -Anita. | -太好了 -安妮塔 |
[34:15] | Uh, Otto, hate to bother you, but, um, we don’t have any heat. | 奥托,打扰一下,我们的暖气坏了 |
[34:21] | Could you come take a look? | 能不能来看看? |
[34:22] | Try bleeding your radiators. | 试试替散热器排水 |
[34:25] | How would I go about that? | 我该怎么做? |
[34:27] | By bleeding the radiators. | 替散热器排水 |
[34:30] | Otto. Don’t be rude. | 奥托,别这么难搞 |
[34:32] | I wasn’t being rude. | 我没有难搞 |
[34:34] | Well, it’s hard to tell the difference sometimes with Otto. | 有时候很难看得出来 |
[34:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:40] | By the way, we, uh, just moved to 206. | 对了,我们才刚搬进206号 |
[34:44] | -I’m Marisol. -I’m Tommy. | -我是玛丽索 -我是汤米 |
[34:46] | -Welcome, honey. -Nice meeting you. | -欢迎 -幸会了 |
[34:48] | I’m Anita. | 我是安妮塔 |
[34:49] | My husband, Reuben, is the one who used to handle the heat. | 我老公鲁本以前负责处理暖气 |
[34:52] | -Okay. -But we always knew a day would come | 但我们知道总有一天 |
[34:54] | when he wouldn’t be able to handle things around the house any longer. | 他会没办法处理这些事情 |
[34:59] | Maybe Reuben should have thought of that when he organised his coup. | 鲁本把我踢出管委会时应该先想到 |
[35:04] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事 |
[35:07] | A coup? | 踢出管委会? |
[35:08] | It was a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 |
[35:10] | It was a coup. | 他把我踢出去 |
[35:14] | Otto, can’t you just go breathe Anita’s radiators for her? | 奥托,快去帮安妮塔替散热器排气 |
[35:18] | No. Because you don’t breathe radiators. | 不,不能替散热器排气 |
[35:21] | You bleed them. | 要替散热器排水 |
[35:22] | -Honey, look at this ramp. -That’s Sonya’s. | -看看这块坡道 -那是索妮娅的 |
[35:24] | -This is what we needed for the trailer. -Put that down. | -拉拖车时就需要 -放下来 |
[35:27] | Put that down! Who said you could touch that?! | 放下来!谁说你能碰它? |
[35:29] | -Sorry. -All of you get outta here. Go, go. | -对不起 -你们全都给我滚 |
[35:32] | Take your ladder and go. Get outta here. All of you. | 拿了梯子就滚,全都给我滚 |
[35:35] | -Okay. -Thank you. | -好啦 -谢谢你 |
[35:37] | Watch out. | -谢谢你 -小心 |
[35:39] | -Right. Right. | 好了 |
[35:45] | -Thank you! -Thank you! | -谢谢你 |
[35:52] | No. What are you doing in here? | 不行,你在这里干嘛? |
[35:55] | How did you get in here? Come on. | 你怎么会躲到里面? |
[35:57] | Come on. Go! Get outta there. | 快滚!给我出去 |
[36:01] | No, get out. Get out of there. | 出去,出去 |
[36:03] | Come on, go. | 快滚啊 |
[36:07] | -Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:12] | Let go! | 放开! |
[36:14] | -Let go. | 放开 |
[36:18] | You scratch me, I’ll bite you. | 你敢抓伤我,我就咬你 |
[36:24] | -That’ll teach you. | 学会教训了吧 |
[36:30] | Stupid cat. | 蠢猫 |
[36:36] | -Hi, Otto! | -嗨,奥托 |
[36:38] | -O-T-T-O. O-T-T-O | |
[36:58] | Otto. Um… | 奥托 |
[37:00] | I loaned you my garden hose last August. | 我去年八月借水管给妳 |
[37:01] | If you give it back to me, I’ll bleed your radiators for you. | 只要还给我,我就帮妳替暖气排水 |
[37:06] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[37:15] | So those new neighbours of yours, they seem quite lovely, don’t you think? | 你的新邻居看起来人很好,对吧? |
[37:20] | Lovely. | 好到不行 |
[37:22] | Yeah, well, you may have some more new neighbours soon enough. | 你可能很快就会有更多邻居了 |
[37:27] | The realty people, they’ve been telling us… | 建商的人告诉我们… |
[37:30] | Reuben and I have to move out. | 我和鲁本必须搬走 |
[37:34] | No, that’s a load of crap. | 那全是屁话 |
[37:36] | They don’t own this house. You do. | 这房子是你们的 |
[37:38] | Yeah, well, that’s what I said. | 我也是这么说 |
[37:40] | They, uh, have been talking to our boy, Chris. | 他们找上我们的儿子克里斯 |
[37:44] | Now he’s saying that I can no longer take care of Reuben, | 他说我照顾不了鲁本 |
[37:47] | that he needs to be in a special care place. | 必须把他送去护理之家 |
[37:51] | And I should move into a retirement home. | 我也应该搬去赡养院 |
[37:54] | What does Chris know about it? He’s an idiot. He always has been. | 克里斯懂什么?他是个白痴 |
[37:58] | They can’t make you do anything. | 他们不能逼妳做任何事 |
[38:03] | Does he even know we’re here? | 他知道我们在这里吗? |
[38:05] | Of course he does. | 当然知道 |
[38:07] | Don’t let him fool you. | 别被他骗了 |
[38:09] | He’s still in there. | 他头脑很清楚 |
[38:15] | Let me go find your hose. | 我去拿你的水管 |
[38:35] | The whole neighbourhood is falling apart these days. | 这整个小区就快完蛋了 |
[38:39] | They don’t even have a homeowners’ association anymore. | 就连管委会都没有了 |
[38:44] | No one left to keep things running. | 没有人管理小区的事 |
[38:48] | Not like we did. | 不像我们以前那样 |
[38:57] | Now, just to be clear… | 我得把话说清楚 |
[39:00] | I still haven’t forgiven you. | 我还没原谅你 |
[39:03] | I just didn’t realise you would fall to shit so quickly. | 我只是没想到你病得这么快 |
[39:07] | Now… | 现在… |
[39:10] | they’re tearing apart everything we worked so hard to build. | 他们要毁了我们努力建立的家园 |
[39:15] | I haven’t even left yet, and they’re trying to erase us. | 我都还没走,他们就想把我们赶走 |
[39:20] | Well, I am not staying around to see that happen. | 我不会留下来看到那种事发生 |
[39:25] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[39:27] | -For good. -You ready for lunch? | 永远离开 |
[39:30] | I’m making that creamed corn you like. | -我做了你爱吃的奶油玉米 |
[39:32] | Oh, thank you. | -谢谢妳 |
[39:33] | Thank you, Otto. I’m sorry it took so long to give it back. | 谢谢你,奥托,抱歉拖了这么久 |
[39:37] | Um, you wanna stay for lunch? | 一起吃午饭? |
[39:38] | Yeah, Anita made a pork tenderloin. | 安妮塔做了猪里肌肉 |
[39:40] | No, I have a lot of things I have to do. | 不了,我有很多事要做 |
[39:45] | Reuben, what are you doing, hon? | 鲁本,你在干嘛? |
[39:49] | -Let go. -What are you doing? | -放手 -你在干嘛? |
[39:51] | -Let go. -Reuben. Reuben. | -放手 -鲁本 |
[39:54] | -Let… -What are you doing? | 放…你在干嘛? |
[39:56] | …go. | …手 |
[40:09] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[40:31] | Try opening it from the inside a little. | 试试从里头打开 |
[40:36] | It’s higher than I thought. | 比我想象的更高 |
[40:38] | I’m a little bit dizzy, honey. | 我有点头晕 |
[42:43] | Looks like we’ll both have to take the next one. | 看来我们都得搭下一班火车 |
[42:49] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[42:50] | It was your father’s name. | 那是你爸的名字 |
[42:52] | You remembered. | 妳还记得 |
[42:56] | Did you have to go back to the military centre? | 你得回去军营吗? |
[42:58] | No, I wanted to pay you back for the train ticket. | 不,我想把车票钱还给妳 |
[43:04] | Wouldn’t it be nicer if you invited me to dinner? | 请我吃晚饭不是更好吗? |
[43:17] | Shall we? | 要进去吗? |
[43:19] | Yeah, let’s go in. | 好啊,进去吧 |
[43:21] | You’re… | 妳… |
[43:22] | …fifteen minutes late. | 迟到了15分钟 |
[43:23] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[43:35] | So, what kinds of things interest you? | 你对什么有兴趣? |
[43:40] | Interest me like…? | 怎么说? |
[43:41] | What are you passionate about? | 你对什么有热情? |
[43:43] | Machines. Engines. | 机器,引擎 |
[43:46] | I like knowing how things work. | 我想知道东西怎么运作 |
[43:47] | I like knowing how things work. | 我想知道东西怎么运作 |
[43:48] | What each part does to make a car run smoothly. | 零件怎么运作来驱动车子 |
[43:51] | It’s more complicated than people realise. | 那比一般人想得更复杂 |
[43:53] | A carburettor has to mix gas and air in just the right combination, | 化油器得先混和汽油和空气 |
[43:56] | and then the spark plug has to ignite that mixture, | 然后火星塞才能点火 |
[43:59] | which drives the piston | 驱动引擎活塞 |
[44:00] | and the connecting rods and the drive shaft– | 和传动轴… |
[44:01] | Where did you learn so much about cars? | 你怎么知道这么多关于车子的事? |
[44:04] | From my father. | 我爸教的 |
[44:06] | It’s all we really talked about. He was a good dad. | 我们只会聊车子,他是个好爸爸 |
[44:10] | Dependable. | 非常可靠 |
[44:13] | He passed away. | 他去世了 |
[44:15] | Two months ago. | 两个月前 |
[44:19] | It was sudden. | 非常突然 |
[44:20] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[44:24] | And your mom? | 你妈呢? |
[44:26] | Don’t remember her much. | 我不太记得她 |
[44:28] | Just how it felt when she was gone. | 只记得她离开时的感觉 |
[44:39] | Why didn’t you get an entrée? | 你为什么没点主餐? |
[44:46] | I ate at home. | 我在家吃过了 |
[44:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[44:52] | So you could order whatever you wanted. | 好让妳想点什么就点什么 |
[45:01] | Look, I lied to you. | 听着,我骗了妳 |
[45:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:06] | I’m not in the Army. I couldn’t pass my physical. | 我体检没过,没能入伍 |
[45:08] | If I had, at least I’d have a job now, which is what I was counting on. | 我本来指望入伍就会有工作,但是… |
[45:13] | But I don’t. | 并没有 |
[45:16] | And I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道我要做什么 |
[45:20] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[45:39] | Otto! | 奥托! |
[45:48] | Otto! | 奥托! |
[45:52] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[45:54] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[45:55] | What? What do you want? | 干嘛?妳又要什么? |
[45:57] | -What are you doing here? -What are you doing? | -你在这里干嘛? -妳又在干嘛? |
[46:00] | -I’m looking for you. -Well, you found me. | -我在找你 -妳找到我了 |
[46:02] | Can you please take me to the hospital? Please? | 你能不能带我去医院? |
[46:04] | Tommy fell off the ladder, and the ambulance just took him away. | 汤米跌下梯子,刚刚被救护车接走 |
[46:07] | Well, you can drive yourself in that imported toaster you call a car. | 妳可以自己开那辆小小的进口车 |
[46:11] | I don’t have a licence. | 我没有驾照 |
[46:13] | -How old are you? -Huh? Thirty. | -妳几岁了? -30岁 |
[46:16] | And you don’t have a driver’s licence? | 妳没有驾照? |
[46:18] | I have a driving’s permit. | 我有驾车学习许可证 |
[46:20] | I just never got to the other parts. | 只是一直没学会其他的 |
[46:22] | How many other parts are there? | 到底有多少其他的? |
[46:27] | Please! | 拜托了! |
[46:30] | Focus! Please, listen! | 专心点!拜托听我说! |
[46:34] | Tommy is in the hospital, and he may be dying as we speak. | 汤米在医院,可能就快死了 |
[46:39] | So are you gonna drive me to the hospital, or are you gonna make me take a bus? | 你要载我去医院或是逼我搭公交车? |
[46:42] | -I will drive you to the hospital. -Thank you. | -我载妳去医院 -谢谢你 |
[46:45] | Was it so hard? | 有那么难吗? |
[46:48] | Where are you going? | 妳要去哪里? |
[46:50] | I’m going to get the children! | 去带小孩子啊! |
[46:53] | The children? | 小孩子? |
[47:00] | Pick me up, pick me up! | 把我抬起来 |
[47:13] | Bam everywhere. No! No! | 快打啊,不! |
[47:20] | Smack, smack, smack! | 用力撞啊! |
[47:21] | These dolls. | 这些玩偶 |
[47:23] | Are they some kind of superheroes? | 他们是超级英雄吗? |
[47:26] | Um, Luchador are wrestlers. Yeah. | 他们是摔角手 |
[47:29] | Wrestlers. | -摔角手 -我找到熊先生的童书 |
[47:30] | -I found a Mr Bear book! -So I see. | 我看到了 |
[47:34] | She wants you to read to her. | 她要你念给她听 |
[47:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[47:41] | “Are You There, Baby Bear? | 你在吗,熊宝宝? |
[47:45] | ‘Are you there, Baby Bear?’ Mr Bear says. | 你在吗,熊宝宝?熊先生问 |
[47:49] | ‘Where, oh where, is my Baby Bear.'” | 我的熊宝宝在哪里 |
[47:51] | No, talk like a bear. | 不是啦,你要学熊讲话 |
[47:55] | Bears don’t talk. | 熊不会讲话 |
[47:57] | Um, this one does. | 这只熊会 |
[48:04] | “‘Where, oh where, is my Baby Bear?’ | 我的熊宝宝在哪里? |
[48:08] | ‘Are you there, Baby Bear, up in that tree?'” | 熊宝宝,你是不是在树上? |
[48:13] | -No, it’s an owl! | 不是,那是一只猫头鹰! |
[48:18] | “‘There’s nobody here but baby and me.’ | 这里没有别人,只有宝宝和我 |
[48:28] | ‘Are you there, Baby Bear, deep underground?'” | 熊宝宝,你在地底下吗? |
[48:31] | I’m no Baby Bear. | 我不是熊宝宝 |
[48:33] | I’m Beppo! | 我是贝波! |
[48:34] | -Hi, Beppo! | 嗨,贝波! |
[48:36] | -Do you want to see a trick? -Yes! | -想要看我变魔术吗? -想! |
[48:38] | Actually, I was reading to them. | 我正在念故事给她们听 |
[48:40] | “Actually, I was reading to them,” Mr Bear grumbled. | 我正在念故事给她们听,熊先生说 |
[48:46] | Say, could I borrow a coin, Mr Bear? | 熊先生,可以借我个硬币吗? |
[48:48] | Yes, yes, yes, please? | 好啦,拜托 |
[48:50] | Please, please, please? | 拜托了 |
[48:53] | -Yes, yes, yes! | 好啦,好啦 |
[48:56] | I need this back. | 你要还给我 |
[48:58] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[49:17] | He doesn’t even own the costume. That’s owned by the hospital. | 小丑装不是他的,是医院的 |
[49:19] | He’s gonna have to pay for that. | 他得赔钱给医院 |
[49:21] | Beppo means happiness. He volunteers his time to be here. | 贝波带来欢乐,他自愿当志工 |
[49:25] | Otto. What the hell did you do? | 奥托,你做了什么? |
[49:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[49:29] | Abuelo Otto hit the clown. | 奥托阿公打了小丑 |
[49:31] | -I did not. -Yeah, you did. | 我没有 明明就有 |
[49:33] | Abuelo Luchadoro! | 摔角手阿公! |
[49:36] | Luchadoro! | 摔角手! |
[49:38] | It was all the clown’s fault. | 全都是那小丑的错 |
[49:41] | Where is it going? | 跑去哪里了呀? |
[49:48] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[49:50] | Blow. | 吹一下 |
[49:56] | Wow! Here it is! | 哇!在这里耶! |
[49:59] | -How’d you do that? -Oh, it’s magic. | 你怎么做到的?这是魔术 |
[50:01] | -Thank you. | 谢谢妳们 |
[50:03] | I hope you have a magical day! | 希望妳们有个魔幻的一天 |
[50:05] | -Bye! -Bye, Beppo! | -掰 -掰,贝波 |
[50:06] | -Thank you. -Hang on. | 谢谢妳们 等一下 |
[50:11] | This isn’t my quarter. | 这不是我的硬币 |
[50:13] | Well, it came from your ear, sir, so that’s a you problem. | 从你耳朵出来的,是你的问题 |
[50:17] | No, this isn’t my quarter. | 这不是我的硬币 |
[50:19] | “No, no, no. This is not your quarter.” | 不不不,这不是你的硬币 |
[50:23] | Look. I gave you a quarter that I said I needed back. | 听好,我给你个硬币,我说你一定要还给我 |
[50:26] | -You want a dollar? -And you switched them on me. | -你要一块钱? -你偷偷换掉 |
[50:29] | -The ol’ switcheroo. -You gave me this quarter. | -瞒天过海 -你给我这个硬币 |
[50:30] | Is Otto going to get in trouble? | 奥托会有麻烦吗? |
[50:32] | -It’s just a quarter. -No, it’s not. | -只是个硬币 -并不是 |
[50:34] | -Do you see the copper? -He’s not calling the coppers. | -这是铜的 -拜托不要报警 |
[50:36] | -I gave you a 1964 quarter. -Please calm down. | 我给你一个1964年硬币,还给我! |
[50:38] | I want it back! Where is it? | 冷静一下 |
[50:39] | -You have it on you. -Officer, help me. | -在哪里?快还给我! -警察先生帮帮我 |
[50:42] | 129. We have a clown situation. | -请求支持,小丑惹祸 |
[50:44] | Where is it? | -东西在哪? |
[50:45] | Let go of the clown! Sir! Sir! | 放开那个小丑!先生,先生! |
[50:46] | A-ha! 1964. | 哈!1964年 |
[50:56] | Where’s my toy? | 我的玩具呢? |
[50:58] | It’s in your backpack. | 在妳的背包里 |
[50:59] | What pocket? There’s a million pockets. | 哪个口袋?有一百万个口袋 |
[51:03] | What? | 什么? |
[51:07] | My father used to smile like that. | 我爸以前也会这么笑 |
[51:10] | I’m not smiling. | 我没在笑 |
[51:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[51:13] | You should never be mean to a clown. | 你不应该对小丑发脾气 |
[51:16] | -What about Alvin Wrench, is he coming? -Look! | -妳老公不来吗? -看啊! |
[51:18] | -Hey, guys! -Mom, there he is! | -大伙 -妈,他在那里 |
[51:20] | Pull the car up please, so we pick him up. | 麻烦把车开去接他 |
[51:23] | Otto! | 奥托! |
[51:30] | -Thanks for driving us. -Bye, Abuelo Luchadoro. | -多谢了 -掰,摔角手阿公 |
[51:32] | -Thank you, Otto. -Okay, good night. | -谢谢你,奥托 -晚安 |
[51:34] | -Bye! -Thanks again, Otto. | -掰 -再次多谢了 |
[51:37] | Bye, then. | 掰了 |
[51:38] | All right, ladies. | 来吧,小姑娘 |
[51:39] | Let’s go. | -走吧 -来吧 |
[51:42] | Look at your new leg! They look like a robot leg. | 看看你的新腿,好像机器人喔 |
[52:08] | Otto! | 奥托! |
[52:12] | Oh, my God, is he dead? | 天啊,牠死了吗? |
[52:13] | No, he’s probably sleeping. | 没啦,牠大概在睡觉 |
[52:15] | Otto. No, no, no, please. Please. Please. Take him out. Please. | 奥托,别走,拜托把牠抱出来 |
[52:19] | No, why can’t you? | 不要,妳怎么不抱? |
[52:21] | Because I’m pregnant. I cannot handle the cats because I can get the toxo thing. | 我怀孕了,不能碰猫,牠身上有虫 |
[52:25] | Well, he got himself in there. He can get himself out of there. | 牠自己跑进去,也能自己出来 |
[52:30] | Why are you like that? | 你为什么这么难搞? |
[52:32] | I’m not good with cats. | 我不会抱猫 |
[52:33] | Hey, man. What’s going on? | 老兄,怎么了? |
[52:35] | Jimmy. Jimmy. We have a… | 吉米,有一只… |
[52:37] | Oh, no! | 噢不! |
[52:40] | We gotta warm you up, buddy! | 我们要帮你取暖 |
[52:41] | Oh, yeah. Oh, be careful. | 是啊,小心点 |
[52:43] | Oh, no. | 噢,糟了 |
[52:44] | -Oh, I’ve got you. | 我抱住你了 |
[52:46] | He’s so cold. | -牠好冰冷喔 -天啊 |
[52:48] | Where do we go? | 要带牠去哪? |
[52:49] | -No. But no. Toxo. Otto. -Oh. | 不行,牠身上有虫,奥托 |
[52:52] | Okay, let’s go. I’ve got you now. | 走吧,我抱住你了 |
[52:55] | Otto. Open the door. | 奥托,开门 |
[52:56] | Oh, it’s all right, buddy. | 没事了,小猫咪 |
[52:58] | -It’s gonna be okay, chiquitito. -Poor guy. | -不会有事的 -真可怜 |
[53:02] | Okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[53:04] | -Snow all over my floor. -Oh, sorry. | -地板全是雪 -抱歉 |
[53:06] | Oh, my God, it’s so freezing here. | 天啊,屋子里头好冷喔 |
[53:09] | Okay, how about this one? Please? | 这一件呢? -不行 -能不能…? |
[53:12] | No, no. Don’t touch that coat. It’ll stay here. | 别碰那件大衣 |
[53:14] | -Okay. Can you please bring a blanket? -For the cat? | -能不能拿条毯子? -给那只猫? |
[53:18] | -It’s okay. I got this. -What are you doing? | 没关系,我行的 你在干嘛? |
[53:21] | Oh, body heat works wonders. I’ve got plenty of body and heat. | 帮牠取暖啊,我的体温很高 |
[53:25] | I’m gonna turn on the oven. | 我去打开烤箱 |
[53:27] | You are not putting that cat in my oven. | 不准把猫放进我的烤箱 |
[53:29] | No, I’m just trying to get some heat in the house. | 我只想让屋子暖起来 |
[53:38] | Your counters are so low. Where did you get them? | 流理台好低喔,哪里买的? |
[53:41] | I built them. | 我做的 |
[53:43] | For Sonya. For my wife. | 替我太太索妮娅量身打造 |
[53:46] | Ah. Is she short too? | 她也很矮吗? |
[53:49] | Sonya passed away. | 索妮娅去世了 |
[53:52] | She was a great cook though, wasn’t she? | 她的厨艺很棒,对吧? |
[53:55] | I used to eat here all the time. | 我以前常常来蹭饭 |
[54:00] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[54:03] | Well, can you go now? | 请你们离开, |
[54:05] | I have things to do. | 我有事要做 |
[54:08] | Well, it was great seeing ya, as usual. | 见到你真好 |
[54:12] | Oh, hey, who’s gonna look after this guy? | 谁要照顾这小家伙? |
[54:14] | You are. | 你啊 |
[54:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:27] | Now ask me the right way. | 现在好好向我求婚 |
[54:35] | It was so beautiful too. | 真的超赞的 |
[54:38] | Okay, now I’m hungry. Now I’m hungry. | 我现在饿了 |
[54:47] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[54:51] | “The Board of Regents hereby certifies that Otto Anderson, | 大学董事会特此证明奥托安德森 |
[54:54] | having completed all the requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering–“ | 完成工学院学士学位的学业… |
[54:58] | Would you ever wanna… | 妳有没有想过要… |
[55:01] | get married? | …想过要结婚? |
[55:04] | -‘Cause if you did… -Look at me. | -如果妳想要… -看着我 |
[55:09] | Now ask me the right way. | 现在好好向我求婚 |
[55:13] | Will you…? | 妳愿意…? |
[55:19] | Will you marry me? | 妳愿意嫁给我吗? |
[55:20] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[55:21] | Yes! | 好啊! |
[55:23] | -Yes. | 好啊 |
[55:27] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[55:33] | -Yes! Yes! | 太好了! |
[56:30] | -Oh, my God! -Someone call 911. | 天啊!打电话给119 |
[56:35] | He fell down! | 他跌下去! |
[56:36] | -Somebody help him! -Get the camera on him. No, take video. | -快去救他 -快拍,不,用录的 |
[56:39] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 真是够了 |
[56:40] | -Who’s gonna do something? -Oh, my God, he fell. | -谁可以帮忙? -天啊,他跌下去了 |
[56:43] | -Get him off the tracks. Somebody help. -Hey! Can you move? | 谁去把他救上来 |
[56:47] | You gotta move! Come on! You gotta get up! | 你得动起来!你得起来! |
[56:50] | Will somebody help me? | 谁来帮帮我? |
[56:54] | -Come on. -Film it, film it, film it. | 快啊 快拍啊 |
[56:58] | -Get the shot. -I have him. I see him. | 快拍 |
[57:03] | Zoom in on his face. | 放大他的脸 |
[57:04] | -Tell me what happened. -We were going to the museum… | 发生什么事? |
[57:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[57:19] | Say hello. | 说哈啰 |
[57:21] | Take a breath, Otto. | 深呼吸,奥托 |
[57:25] | Take my hand. | 握我的手 |
[57:26] | Take my hand. | 握我的手 |
[57:28] | Take my hand now! | 握住我的手! |
[57:40] | Hey, are you out of your mind? You could have been killed. | 你疯了吗?你可能因此丧命 |
[57:43] | Sir, you saved his life. | 先生,你救了他命 |
[57:44] | He saved that guy’s life. | 他救了那家伙的命 |
[57:46] | You’re amazing. Oh, my God. | 你疯了,哦,我的天哪 |
[57:48] | That was amazing. | 真的太神奇了 |
[57:57] | -Whatever. Follow us. -Anyway, follow us. | -随便啦,追踪我们 -追踪我们 |
[58:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[58:23] | Are you trying to scare me to death? | 妳想把我吓死吗? |
[58:25] | Look at this. | 你看看 |
[58:28] | Abbie wanted to make a picture of her new neighbour. | 艾比想要画她的新邻居 |
[58:32] | She wants you to have that. | 她要送给你 |
[58:33] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[58:36] | She always draws you in colour. | 她总是把你画成彩色的 |
[58:39] | What do you mean, “always”? | “总是”是什么意思? |
[58:42] | I have a very good idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[58:44] | You can be my driver’s instructor. | 你可以当我的驾驶教练 |
[58:47] | No. | 不要 |
[58:49] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[58:50] | I don’t have time for that. | 我可没这闲工夫 |
[58:53] | But don’t worry, I’ll pay for the gas and everything. | 放心,我会付油钱 |
[58:56] | Hey, there you guys are. I’ve been looking for ya everywhere. | 你们在这里,我一直在找你们 |
[59:00] | -Hi, Jimmy. What are you doing? | 嗨,吉米,你在干嘛? |
[59:02] | -Cat in there? -Yeah. | -猫在里面? -对 |
[59:04] | -Oh, jeez! Calm down, dude. | 天啊!冷静点 |
[59:06] | -He really doesn’t like this. | 牠真的很不喜欢这样 |
[59:08] | Let him out of the box. | 把牠放出来 |
[59:10] | Okay. Sorry, buddy. | 好,抱歉,小兄弟 |
[59:15] | What do you think you were doing? Taking him for a walk? | 你在想什么?带他去散步? |
[59:19] | Well, I had to bring him back. I forgot that I’m allergic. | 我忘了我对猫过敏,得把牠带回来 |
[59:22] | -So… | 所以… |
[59:23] | -Oh, Jimmy. -Yeah. Yeah. | -吉米 -是啊 |
[59:25] | I put oatmeal on it, and it didn’t help at all. | 我涂了燕麦,但没有帮助 |
[59:28] | You know what, you come with me. Tommy has a prescription from last year. | 跟我来,汤米去年有条药膏 |
[59:32] | -He found a wasp’s nest. -Are you sure? | -他捅了黄蜂窝 -妳确定? |
[59:35] | -I don’t want to be a bother. -It’s okay. | -我不想麻烦妳 -没关系,别抓了 |
[59:36] | -Don’t scratch. -I feel like I should scratch a little. | 我应该多抓一下 |
[59:38] | Hey, hey, what about the cat? | 嘿,这只猫呢? |
[59:41] | Uh, looks like he’s yours now, Otto. | 牠是你的了,奥托 |
[59:43] | Love him. | 好好爱牠 |
[1:00:00] | -Get in the box. | 进去箱子里 |
[1:00:04] | Get in the box. | 进去箱子里 |
[1:00:10] | Get in the box. | 进去箱子里 |
[1:00:22] | Sorry I haven’t come yet. | 抱歉我还没去找妳 |
[1:00:28] | It’s been harder than I thought to… | 比我想象的更困难 |
[1:00:36] | And now he’s moved in. | 现在牠又搬进来 |
[1:00:43] | I have a cat. | 我养了一只猫 |
[1:00:47] | I have to figure out what to do with him. | 我得先想办法处理牠 |
[1:00:52] | Then I’ll come to you, Sonya. I promise. | 然后就去找妳,索妮娅,我保证 |
[1:00:57] | I miss you. | 我好想妳 |
[1:01:28] | Oh, no, no, no. | 噢,不不不 |
[1:01:29] | You are not taking over my bed. | 你不准占领我的床 |
[1:01:32] | This is your bed. | 这才是你的床 |
[1:01:36] | Would you rather sleep outside, back in the snow? | 你想睡在外面,睡在雪堆里吗? |
[1:01:40] | That can be arranged. | 我可以安排 |
[1:01:52] | You’ll be the best dad our children could ever hope for. | 你会是这世上最棒的爸爸 |
[1:02:30] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:02:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:02:32] | Is this what you use that bike for? | 你骑脚踏车发传单? |
[1:02:35] | Yeah. It’s my job. | 对啊,这是我的工作 |
[1:02:36] | Waiting tables and pumping gas, that’s a job. | 当服务生或加油站员工才是工作 |
[1:02:39] | I also work nights at a pizza shop and weekends at a thrift store, so… | 我晚上在披萨店,周末在二手店打工… |
[1:02:45] | -Huh. -You’re Mr Anderson, aren’t you? | 你是安德森先生,对吧? |
[1:02:49] | You used to come to presentations at school. | 你以前会去学校 |
[1:02:52] | When was that? | 什么时候? |
[1:02:54] | Mrs Anderson was my teacher. | 安德森太太是我的老师 |
[1:02:58] | She was the first person that didn’t treat me like a freak | 她是第一个没有把我当怪咖的人 |
[1:03:01] | ’cause I’m transgender. | 因为我是跨性别 |
[1:03:05] | She was the first to call me by my new name. | 她是第一个叫我新名字的人 |
[1:03:08] | She got the other teachers to do it too. | 说服其他老师也那么做 |
[1:03:12] | It really helped me at school. | 在学校帮了我很多 |
[1:03:15] | I won’t leave these here anymore. | 我不会再发你传单了 |
[1:03:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:03:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:03:25] | -Malcolm. | -马尔坎 |
[1:03:27] | Otto. | 我是奥托 |
[1:03:28] | Nice to meet you, Otto. | 幸会了,奥托 |
[1:03:36] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:03:39] | Otto! Good news. | 奥托!好消息 |
[1:03:41] | Andy’s teaching me how to drive. | 安迪在教我开车 |
[1:03:43] | The wrong way. | 他教错了 |
[1:03:45] | -Thank you. -Of course. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[1:03:48] | -All right. -Okay. | -好吧 -很好 |
[1:03:49] | -Bye. | -掰 |
[1:03:51] | Park! | 打P檔! |
[1:03:52] | You’re still in drive! It’s an automatic. | 你还在打D檔!那是自排车 |
[1:03:55] | You were still in drive. You gotta put it into park. | 你还在打D檔,应该打P檔 |
[1:03:58] | In what? | 什么? |
[1:04:02] | Bye! | 掰! |
[1:04:07] | -Help! -I’m coming! | -救命啊 -我来了 |
[1:04:11] | Saving the princess! | 我来救公主了 |
[1:04:13] | -All right. Coming! -Otto! | 好啦,来了!奥托! |
[1:04:16] | Otto’s here! My mom made her salpores. | 奥托来了!我妈做了饼干 |
[1:04:19] | Hey, Otto. Come in. | 奥托,请进 |
[1:04:21] | I can’t stand watching one idiot teach another how to drive. | 我无法忍受白痴教白痴如何开车 |
[1:04:24] | You. Put on your coat. It’s lesson time. | 妳,穿上大衣,该上课了 |
[1:04:27] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:29] | You’re gonna teach me? Really? | 你要教我?真假? |
[1:04:31] | Otto, thank you! | 奥托,谢谢你! |
[1:04:34] | -Mm. -Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:04:38] | I’ll be right out! | 我马上就来! |
[1:04:40] | That’s really, really nice of you, Otto. Thank you. | 你真好心,谢谢你 |
[1:04:44] | I tried once. | 我试过一次 |
[1:04:47] | You guys, okay. | 我出门啰 |
[1:04:48] | Bye, Otto! | 掰,奥托! |
[1:04:49] | -Mama’s going on a ride. -Be careful, honey. | -妈妈要去开车 -小心点 |
[1:04:53] | -Bye, Mama! -Bye, mi vida. | -掰,妈妈 -掰,乖女儿 |
[1:04:54] | -Have fun, guys! | 玩得开心 |
[1:04:57] | Bye, Mama! | 掰,妈妈! |
[1:04:58] | All right. | 太好了 |
[1:05:00] | -No more grown-ups. Come on! -Yay! | 没有大人了,来吧! |
[1:05:03] | Ah. Otto, pero can we go in our car? | 奥托,开我们的车好吗? |
[1:05:07] | Because I’ve only ever driven automatic. | 我只开过自排车 |
[1:05:09] | No. | 不行 |
[1:05:10] | I’m teaching you how to drive. Get in. | 我要教妳怎么开车,上车 |
[1:05:17] | Now, coming up on the red light. You’re going to have to stop. | 前面是红灯,妳得剎车 |
[1:05:21] | Okay, but I get the clutch, right? | 我得踩离合器,对吧? |
[1:05:23] | You get the clutch and then press in on the brake. | 先踩离合器再踩剎车 |
[1:05:26] | -Do I hit the brake or the clutch? -No, keep the clutch in. | -踩剎车或离合器? -踩离合器 |
[1:05:29] | Put in the brake, I put the clutch. | 先踩剎车再踩离合器 |
[1:05:31] | Clutch and brake. And now brake. | 先踩离合器,现在踩剎车 |
[1:05:33] | -Brake. Brake. -No. No. | 剎车,剎车 |
[1:05:35] | -Don’t shout at me. -I am not shouting at you. | 别对我大叫 我没对妳大叫 |
[1:05:39] | Clutch in. It’s in, it’s in! | 我踩离合器了 |
[1:05:40] | We’re going to stop, and… | 我们要停车,然后… |
[1:05:42] | Clutch in, and brake. Brake. Brake. Brake. | 先踩离合器再踩剎车,踩剎车 |
[1:05:45] | The car is stopped. Don’t hit the car! Brake, brake! | 他停车了,别撞上去,剎车剎车 |
[1:05:49] | Yes. All right, let go. | 好了,放手 |
[1:05:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:05:53] | Brake. | 剎车 |
[1:05:55] | It’s clutch and brake. | 先踩离合器再踩剎车 |
[1:05:56] | I suck at this. | 我逊毙了 |
[1:05:58] | -I suck. -You’re learning. | -逊毙了 -妳还在学 |
[1:06:02] | Oh, my God, I almost hit the car. It’s like this. | 我差点撞到它,只差一点点 |
[1:06:05] | It doesn’t matter. It’s a hybrid. | 没关系啦,那是台油电车 |
[1:06:07] | It’s a hybrid, okay. | 那是台油电车 |
[1:06:09] | -Okay, I should move back. -No, no, no. No. | -我该倒车 -不用 |
[1:06:11] | -You’re fine right where you are. -But I’m very close. | -没关系 -我差点撞到它 |
[1:06:13] | -Doesn’t matter. -I don’t need to go back? | -无所谓 -不必倒车吗? |
[1:06:16] | -Just wait for the green light. | 先等绿灯 |
[1:06:18] | And here we go. So press in on the clutch. | 走吧,先踩离合器 |
[1:06:22] | And give it a little gas. | 再踩油门 |
[1:06:23] | Slowly let out on the clu– | 慢慢松开离合… |
[1:06:25] | Oh, you’re not in gear. | 妳没有入档 |
[1:06:27] | Green! | 绿灯! |
[1:06:29] | Press in on the clutch, shift into fi– You don’t have to turn the key. | 先踩离合器再换档…不必转动钥匙 |
[1:06:32] | -Go! -Just press in– | -快走啊 -慢慢踩… |
[1:06:34] | -Oh, my God. -Press in on the– | -天啊 -慢慢踩… |
[1:06:37] | -Slowly let out the clutch, | 先松开离合器再踩油门 |
[1:06:39] | -then press the gas. -I can’t do this. | 我办不到 |
[1:06:40] | -That is all you have to do. -I can’t do this. | -就这么简单 -我办不到 |
[1:06:43] | No, Otto. Otto, no. | 不要,奥托 |
[1:06:47] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:47] | Oh, shit. | 哦,可恶 |
[1:06:49] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病? |
[1:06:51] | She’s learning how to drive. | 她正在学开车 |
[1:06:53] | Did you not have to learn how to drive? | 你不必学开车吗? |
[1:06:55] | Calm down, old man. Hey, hey. | 冷静点,老头 嘿 |
[1:06:58] | I’m not your old man! You son of a bitch! | 我不是老头!王八蛋! |
[1:07:03] | If you honk that horn one more time, | 你敢再按一次喇叭 |
[1:07:05] | it’ll be the last thing you do. You hear me? Huh? | 你就死定了,听到吗? |
[1:07:08] | ¿Comprende? | 了解吗? |
[1:07:12] | Oh, shit. | 噢,惨了 |
[1:07:17] | Now you listen to me. | 妳给我听好 |
[1:07:19] | You have given birth to two children. Soon it’ll be three. | 妳生过两个小孩,就快生第三个 |
[1:07:22] | You have come here from a country very far away. | 妳从很远的国家来到这里 |
[1:07:26] | You learned a new language, | 学会新的语言 |
[1:07:28] | you got yourself an education and a nitwit husband | 上学念书,嫁了个笨老公 |
[1:07:30] | and you are holding that family together. | 妳把全家照顾得好好的 |
[1:07:33] | You will have no problem learning how to drive. | 学会开车绝对没问题 |
[1:07:35] | My God, the world is full of complete idiots | 天啊,世上有一大堆白痴 |
[1:07:37] | who have managed to figure it out, and you are not a complete idiot. | 都能学会开车 妳又不是白痴 |
[1:07:45] | So… | 所以… |
[1:07:47] | Clutch. | 踩离合器 |
[1:07:49] | Shift. | 换档 |
[1:07:51] | Gas. | 踩油门 |
[1:07:53] | Drive. | 开车 |
[1:08:10] | Que bueno. | 太好了 |
[1:08:11] | Que bueno. | 太好了 |
[1:08:15] | Okay, there’s a spot right there. | 这是个停车位 |
[1:08:17] | Just pull up, parallel, | 练习路边停车 |
[1:08:19] | and back the car up until that bumper is in line with your side-view mirror. | 先倒车,直到保险杆和照后镜对齐 |
[1:08:26] | Now straighten out. | 现在打直 |
[1:08:28] | Back up all the way up to the curb. | 把车子倒进路边 |
[1:08:32] | -A little bit. -Well, a little bit. | -向前一点 -再向前一点 |
[1:08:34] | And stop. | 然后停车 |
[1:08:36] | Neutral. | 打N檔 |
[1:08:39] | -Brake. | 拉手剎车 |
[1:08:40] | Key. | 车钥匙 |
[1:08:44] | Is that it? | 就这样? |
[1:08:45] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:08:47] | -And we’re right on time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[1:08:50] | I have it. | 我来吧 |
[1:08:55] | -These are semlors. | 这些是萨姆拉面包 |
[1:08:58] | -Swedish éclairs. -Oh! | 瑞典的闪电泡芙 |
[1:09:01] | They’re a little messy. | 小心会爆浆 |
[1:09:03] | -But let’s try. -Yes. | 吃吃看吧 |
[1:09:05] | With your finger. | 用手指拿 |
[1:09:14] | How did you find this place? | 你怎么找到这地方? |
[1:09:17] | This was Sonya’s place. | 这是索妮娅的爱店 |
[1:09:21] | We used to come here every Saturday at- 00. | 我们以前每周六下午一点都会来 |
[1:09:25] | And then? What? | 然后做什么? |
[1:09:28] | Go home at- 00. | 两点钟回家 |
[1:09:30] | I’d wash and wax the car, | 我会洗车打蜡 |
[1:09:32] | and she would grade her papers and cook and spend the rest of the day reading. | 她会改考卷做饭,然后看一整天的书 |
[1:09:37] | What kind of books? | 什么样的书? |
[1:09:40] | -Her books. | 她的书 |
[1:09:43] | I tried to read some of them, but… | 我尝试看过,但是… |
[1:09:45] | I’m just… | 我就是… |
[1:09:47] | I’m not into books. | 我不爱看书 |
[1:09:49] | Her friends said that we were like night and day. | 她朋友说我们天差地远 |
[1:09:55] | My life was black-and-white before I met Sonya. | 我遇见索妮娅之前的人生是黑白的 |
[1:09:58] | She was the colour. | 她增添了色彩 |
[1:10:03] | I would have liked her. | 我一定会喜欢她 |
[1:10:05] | She was a force of nature. | 她真的很有个性 |
[1:10:07] | She convinced the school to start up a programme | 说服学校为需要辅导的学生 |
[1:10:10] | for the kids that needed extra help. | 特地开一门课 |
[1:10:12] | A lot of kids had problems at home | 很多孩子家庭有问题 |
[1:10:14] | or, uh, social anxieties. | 或是不善于社交 |
[1:10:18] | But by the time Sonya was done with ’em, | 但经过索妮娅的辅导 |
[1:10:21] | they were reciting Shakespeare. | 他们都会读莎翁 |
[1:10:26] | I ran into one of her students, | 我遇到她以前的学生… |
[1:10:30] | just the other day. | 就在前几天 |
[1:10:33] | A kid named Malcolm. | 他叫马尔坎 |
[1:10:41] | You need more cream. | -妳需要奶精 |
[1:10:42] | Okay. | -好 |
[1:10:48] | We all got along fine, of course, when we first moved in. | 我们刚搬去的时候相处得很融洽 |
[1:10:53] | It was like a gift. | 就像天赐的礼物 |
[1:10:54] | Welcome to the neighbourhood. | 欢迎搬进这个小区 |
[1:10:56] | -Hi, I’m Sonya. -I’m Anita. | -嗨,我是索妮娅 -我是安妮塔 |
[1:10:58] | Sonya and Anita were best friends. | 索妮娅和安妮塔是闺蜜 |
[1:11:01] | So I got my Allen keys… | 我拿着罗赖把 |
[1:11:03] | And Reuben and I were a lot alike. | 我和鲁本其实很像 |
[1:11:05] | Hey! Slow down! | 骑慢一点! |
[1:11:07] | About most things. | 各方面都很像 |
[1:11:09] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[1:11:10] | But people change. | 但人都会变 |
[1:11:12] | Or they don’t change. | 或是不会变 |
[1:11:15] | Things happen. People drift apart. | 世事无常,我们越来越疏远 |
[1:11:19] | They build walls. They take offence. | 筑起心墙,他们不高兴 |
[1:11:23] | Who knows why. | 我们都知道原因 |
[1:11:27] | Maybe it was all the construction that drove everybody crazy. | 也许建商一直盖房子把大家逼疯 |
[1:11:30] | You know, there used to be a forest up on that hill. | 那个山丘上本来有一座树林 |
[1:11:33] | That’s why they call it Birchwood. | 所以才命名桦木小区 |
[1:11:35] | Then they started building all those condos | 后来他们加盖公寓 |
[1:11:37] | and cut down all the birches. | 砍光桦木 |
[1:11:38] | They didn’t even realise what they were doing until we told them, | 我们开始抗议他们才知道做了什么 |
[1:11:41] | Reuben and I. | 我和鲁本 |
[1:11:43] | But this was before the coup? | 这是在他把你踢走之前? |
[1:11:45] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Reuben and I were friends then. | 对啊,我和鲁本当时还是朋友 |
[1:11:47] | After that, all we saw were the differences. | 后来我们就意见不合 |
[1:12:22] | A few years later, their son, Chris, he, uh, took a job in Japan, | 几年后,他们的儿子克里斯去日本工作 |
[1:12:26] | and I don’t think he’s been back to visit them since. | 后来他再也没回来看他们 |
[1:12:30] | -Oh. -Reuben and he never did get along. | 他和鲁本一直处不来 |
[1:12:33] | Anyway, that’s when I decided to bury the hatchet. | 于是我就决定放下前嫌 |
[1:12:36] | Reuben. | 鲁本 |
[1:12:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:41] | Sonya gave me this a while back. | 前阵子索妮娅给我这瓶酒 |
[1:12:44] | Never found the occasion. | 没机会打开来喝 |
[1:12:47] | I thought maybe we could start fresh. | 也许我们能重新开始 |
[1:12:53] | Hey, would you like to see my new car? | 想看我的新车吗? |
[1:12:57] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[1:12:59] | It’s a new model. | 全新车款 |
[1:13:00] | Just came out. | 才刚出来不久 |
[1:13:07] | Voilà. | 你看 |
[1:13:11] | A Toyota? | 丰田? |
[1:13:14] | You bought a Toyota. | 你买了一台丰田 |
[1:13:16] | Celica GT convertible. | 敞篷轿跑车 |
[1:13:18] | Five-speed automatic. | 五速自排车 |
[1:13:21] | You gotta change with the times. | 你得跟着时代改变 |
[1:13:24] | Otto! | 奥托! |
[1:13:27] | I don’t know what went wrong with Reuben, but that’s when I knew I’d lost him. | 我不知道他是怎么了,但我失去了他 |
[1:13:31] | I mean, a man has to stand up for what he believes in. | 我得捍卫我相信的事 |
[1:13:33] | Even if it is an F-O-R-D. | 就算是一台福特汽车 |
[1:13:39] | And you and Sonya, did you ever think about having children? | 你和索妮娅想过要生小孩吗? |
[1:13:47] | Well,- 00. | 两点了 |
[1:13:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:54] | Yes. | 来了 |
[1:14:01] | I was wondering if you could help us out tonight. | 我今晚想请你帮忙 |
[1:14:03] | Me and Tommy don’t get a lot of time to go out for dinner | 我和汤米在宝宝出生前 |
[1:14:06] | before the baby comes. | 很少出去吃晚饭 |
[1:14:08] | I’m not gonna drive you two around on a date. | 我才不会载你们去约会 |
[1:14:10] | No. We’re gonna take a cab. | 不用啦,我们会叫出租车 |
[1:14:14] | What do you need me for, then? | 那妳要我帮什么忙? |
[1:14:16] | -Mama, I did not! Why would I? -Yes, you did! | 妈,我没拿! |
[1:14:18] | -Give it back! -You gotta catch me! | 才怪!还给我! |
[1:14:21] | You guys, por favor. | -来抓我啊 -够了,别再吵了 |
[1:14:28] | And learn to share your everything. | 妳们要学会分享一切 |
[1:14:32] | I’m not sure about this. | 我不确定耶 |
[1:14:33] | No. Don’t be silly. It’s gonna be very fun. | 别傻了,这会很好玩 |
[1:14:36] | If you remember, Abbie has to be in bed by- 00, okay? | 请记住,艾比九点得上床 |
[1:14:40] | -You’re good? | 可以吧? |
[1:14:43] | So, alarm code, 4491. 4491. | 警报器密码是4491 |
[1:14:46] | I’m setting it to “Armed Stay.” Are you paying attention? | 我要设定为防盗模式 你有在专心看吗? |
[1:14:50] | So if you wanna go out, | 你想出去只要按这个按钮 |
[1:14:51] | you just have to press this button here, and it’s disalarmed. | 就能解除警报器 |
[1:14:55] | I’ll be right here. | 我会待在屋里 |
[1:14:58] | Right. Yeah. | 是喔,好吧 |
[1:15:00] | Well, you never know. | 以防万一 |
[1:15:01] | Be good to Abuelo Otto please, okay? | -对奥托阿公好一点 |
[1:15:03] | We will! | -会啦! |
[1:15:08] | I don’t see chocolate milk in here. | 我没看到巧克力牛奶 |
[1:15:10] | You make it with the syrup. But not too much. It’ll keep her awake. | 要加巧克力酱,但加太多她会睡不着 |
[1:15:16] | Give me milk. | 牛奶给我 |
[1:15:18] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:15:19] | That’s the goddamn useless dishwasher. | 一点都没用的洗碗机 |
[1:15:23] | Dad said he wanted to throw it out the window, | 爸爸说他想把它丢出窗户 |
[1:15:26] | but Mom said Dad isn’t allowed to open windows anymore. | 但妈妈说爸爸不准再开窗户 |
[1:15:34] | Head. | 头 |
[1:15:36] | Cabeza. | 卡贝沙 |
[1:15:38] | -Cabeza. | -卡贝沙 |
[1:15:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:15:42] | Eyes. | 眼睛 |
[1:15:43] | Ojos. | 欧呼 |
[1:15:44] | -Ojos. | -欧胡 |
[1:15:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:15:49] | Arm. Brazo. | 手臂,贝拉索 |
[1:15:52] | Arm. Brazo. | 手臂,贝拉索 |
[1:15:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:16:01] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这不是好主意 |
[1:16:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:16:05] | Because no one stands a chance against a luchadoro. | 因为没人打得赢摔角手 |
[1:16:08] | Abuelo Luchadoro! | 摔角手阿公! |
[1:16:11] | Abuelo Luchadoro! | 摔角手阿公! |
[1:16:14] | Help me, help me. | 救救我 |
[1:16:16] | Wait, no, he started it. | 等等,是他先打人的 |
[1:16:18] | -Ready? -Rub it and smack! | -预备 -开打啰! |
[1:16:21] | Rub it and smack! Smack! Karate chop! | 用力打!空手劈! |
[1:16:35] | Huh. | “加州大学 玛丽索曼德兹” |
[1:17:01] | Wow, it’s awfully quiet, huh? | 哇,好安静喔 |
[1:17:08] | -Hey, guys. | 大伙 |
[1:17:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:17:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:17:14] | She was already asleep. | 她已经睡着了 |
[1:17:18] | How was it? | 怎么样? |
[1:17:20] | -Fine. -You did a good job tonight, Otto. | 很好啊 |
[1:17:23] | You should pat yourself on the back. | 用这个拍拍你的背 |
[1:17:34] | -Thank you, Otto. -Yeah. | -谢谢你,奥托 -不客气 |
[1:17:36] | Exit now. | 出门 |
[1:17:37] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[1:17:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:57] | How did he do that? | 他怎么办到的? |
[1:18:05] | -Hi, Otto. -Malcolm. | -嗨,奥托 -马尔坎 |
[1:18:07] | You can’t hear your chain rattle when you switch gears like that? | 换档的时候听不到落链声吗? |
[1:18:11] | -My bike’s getting old. -Don’t blame the bike. | -太旧了 -别怪脚踏车 |
[1:18:13] | You just have to adjust your derailleur. | 只要调整拨链器 |
[1:18:16] | -My what? -Your derailleur needs adjusting. | -什么? -你要调整拨链器 |
[1:18:23] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:18:25] | -Hi, I’m Shari Kenzie. -Hi. | -嗨,我是雪莉肯锡 -嗨 |
[1:18:26] | I’m a social media journalist. | 我是社群媒体记者 |
[1:18:29] | I’m, um, looking for Otto Anderson. | 我在找奥托安德森 |
[1:18:32] | Are you sure you wanna do that? | 妳确定要找他? |
[1:18:40] | Wow. It’s great. That’s amazing. | 太棒了,真是不可思议 |
[1:18:44] | You treat it right, it’ll treat you right. | 好好对待它,它会让你骑得很顺 |
[1:18:46] | Here. Keep the set. | 拿去,留着吧 |
[1:18:48] | Thanks, Otto. | 谢了,奥托 |
[1:18:50] | I can’t believe I’m helping you throw crap onto people’s lawns. | 我竟然帮你丢垃圾到别人家的草坪 |
[1:18:54] | Isn’t two jobs enough? | 打两份工不够吗? |
[1:18:57] | I’m saving up for a car. | 我在存钱买车子 |
[1:18:58] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是啊 |
[1:19:00] | What kind? | 哪个牌子? |
[1:19:01] | Volkswagen. | 福斯 |
[1:19:11] | Young lady, you’re blocking the garage. | 小姐,妳挡住车库了 |
[1:19:13] | Mr Anderson? My name is Shari Kenzie. | 安德森先生?我是雪莉肯锡 |
[1:19:17] | I’m a social media journalist, and I– | 我是社群媒体记者,我… |
[1:19:19] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:19:21] | I have an online series called Everyday Heroes. | 我有个网络节目叫”日常英雄” |
[1:19:24] | What you did the other day at the train station was amazing. | 你那天在火车站真的很勇敢 |
[1:19:27] | You saved that man’s life. | 你救了那个人 |
[1:19:29] | You have the wrong guy. | 妳找错人了 |
[1:19:31] | No, I don’t. I’ve watched the video at least a dozen times. | 并没有,我看过影片十几次 |
[1:19:35] | -It’s you. -Video? | -就是你 -影片? |
[1:19:37] | You haven’t seen it? | 你还没看过? |
[1:19:38] | Oh. A commuter recorded what happened on their phone and posted it online. | 有个通勤族拍下来放上网络 |
[1:19:42] | Someone in the comments recognised you. That’s how I tracked you down. | 留言区有人认得你,我这才找到你 |
[1:19:46] | It’s gotten over a million views. | 影片有一百多万人次观看 |
[1:19:48] | A million? A million. | 一百万?一百万 |
[1:19:49] | Why can’t people mind their own business? | 他们为什么要多管闲事? |
[1:19:52] | Because stories like yours are inspiring. | 因为你的故事激励人心 |
[1:19:55] | If I could just talk to you for a few minutes– | 我只想跟你聊一下… |
[1:19:57] | No, now I’ve got too many things I have to do. | 不行,我有太多事情要做 |
[1:20:00] | I recorded a video message from the man you saved. | 我拍下你救的人的影片 |
[1:20:02] | You should see this. | 你应该看看 |
[1:20:04] | -Um… just pull it up. -Otto! Hi! | -奥托 -让我找出来 |
[1:20:06] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:20:09] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:20:12] | -So you ready for another driving lesson? | 准备再教我开车吗? |
[1:20:15] | -Now’s not a good time. -No? | -现在不方便 -是吗? |
[1:20:17] | Hello? Hello? Hey, I’m still in here! | 有人吗?我还在里面! |
[1:20:19] | -I didn’t lock you in. -Hello? | -我没把妳锁起来 -有人吗? |
[1:20:21] | Turn the knob, open the door. | 转一下把手就能开门 |
[1:20:23] | -Opened a door before, haven’t you? | 妳有开过门吧? |
[1:20:26] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[1:20:29] | Otto! It’s me. | 奥托!是我 |
[1:20:32] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:20:34] | Good. I’m not through with my rounds. | 很好,我还没巡逻完 |
[1:20:38] | “Social media journalist”? | 社群媒体记者? |
[1:20:40] | What the hell does that even mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[1:20:42] | Buncha knotheads pointin’ a camera at themselves. | 一群笨蛋拿着手机自拍 |
[1:20:45] | I thought you handled it really well. | 你处理得很好 |
[1:20:47] | I mean, closing her in your garage. | 把她关进你的车库 |
[1:20:49] | That was, like, excellent strategy. | 那一招真的很赞 |
[1:20:53] | -Good job. | 好样的 |
[1:20:58] | Otto, also, I was thinking you’ve done so much for us. | 奥托,我在想,你帮了我们这么多 |
[1:21:02] | -I wanna do something for you too. -I don’t need anything. | -我想为你做点事 -不需要 |
[1:21:05] | Well, I think you could do with some decent food. Sometimes. No? | 你可以吃好一点,有时候 |
[1:21:09] | Those cookies… | -那些饼干… |
[1:21:10] | The what? The “salporanz”? | -沙波洛? |
[1:21:11] | Those are not bad. They’re not bad. | 那些不错吃,还不错 |
[1:21:14] | And, also, I was thinking | 我也在想 |
[1:21:16] | that I can help you clean out your house and clean out the front hall in your home, | 我可以帮你清理家里和玄关 |
[1:21:21] | and help you pack the coats and shoes you have there of Sonya’s. | 帮你打包索妮娅的大衣和鞋子 |
[1:21:24] | That’s not needed. | 不需要 |
[1:21:26] | No, but it can help you move on. | 是啦,但这能帮你走出来 |
[1:21:29] | I don’t wanna move on. | 我不想走出来 |
[1:21:31] | She’s always gonna be with you. | 她永远都会陪着你 |
[1:21:33] | -But you’re still here. -Ah… | 但你还在这里 |
[1:21:35] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:21:37] | When my father died, my mother, she stopped living. | 我爸死后,我妈就放弃生活 |
[1:21:41] | -She just stopped like she used– -Stop talking! | -她不再像以前那样… -别说了 |
[1:21:44] | -Stop it. -Okay! Don’t yell at me. | -闭嘴 -好啦!别对我大叫 |
[1:21:48] | Why can’t people mind their own business? Idiots. | 为什么要多管闲事? 白痴 |
[1:21:53] | Interrupting me at every turn. | 逮到机会就来烦我 |
[1:21:55] | The more they babble, the more they drown out the memory of her voice. | 他们一直喋喋不休,盖过我对她的回忆 |
[1:21:59] | I don’t want to clear Sonya from my life. | 我不想把索妮娅赶出我的生命 |
[1:22:02] | She was everything. | 她是我的所有 |
[1:22:03] | There was nothing before her, and there’s nothing after! | 我本来一无所有,她走后更是如此 |
[1:22:07] | I’m something. | 你有我 |
[1:22:12] | That son of a bitch! | 那个王八蛋! |
[1:22:14] | Uh-uh. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:22:17] | Uh-uh-uh. Uh-uh-uh. | |
[1:22:18] | Stop right there. You stop that car! | 停车,给我停车! |
[1:22:21] | Did you leave that gate open? You left that gate open, didn’t you? | 你把铁门打开?对吧? |
[1:22:25] | You’re the only one who gives a damn. | 只有你还在乎 |
[1:22:26] | I give a damn about people following the rules. | 我要住户遵守规定 |
[1:22:28] | Yes, I know. I know all about you. | 我知道你的事 |
[1:22:31] | There’s a file on you at the office. It’s this thick. | 你在办公室的档案很厚 |
[1:22:34] | I know about your wife. | 我知道你老婆的事 |
[1:22:35] | How you blame whatever happened to her on everybody else. | 你怪每个人… |
[1:22:37] | You shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[1:22:38] | Don’t you say one more word. | 别再说一个字 |
[1:22:41] | Take it easy, Otto. Look, I’m not trying to upset you, | 别激动,奥托,我不想惹你生气 |
[1:22:44] | but you really shouldn’t be living alone. | 但你不该一个人生活 |
[1:22:48] | I mean, we know more about you than you probably realise, so… | 我们比你想象的更了解你,所以… |
[1:22:52] | Just look after that heart of yours, okay? | 照顾好你的心脏,好吗? |
[1:22:55] | What do you know about my heart? | 你对我的心脏了解多少? |
[1:22:57] | Hey, what do you know about my heart?! | 你对我的心脏了解多少? |
[1:22:59] | You prying bastard! | 多管闲事的混蛋! |
[1:23:01] | Otto, Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:23:03] | Otto, what’s going on? Are you okay? Do you feel okay? | 怎么了?没事吧?还好吧? |
[1:23:07] | You wanna help me, close the gate. | 想帮我的话就关上铁门 |
[1:23:22] | Otto. Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:23:25] | -Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:23:30] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:23:32] | Talk to me, Otto. Please? | 拜托跟我说话,奥托 |
[1:23:38] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:23:45] | Talk to me, Otto. | 跟我说话,奥托 |
[1:24:01] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:24:06] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:24:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:24:56] | It’ll be cute on you. | 你戴会很帅 |
[1:24:58] | -No. -Aw, c’mon. | -不要 -来嘛 |
[1:25:00] | Honey, you look really cute. | 老公,你真的很帅 |
[1:27:47] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[1:27:49] | The baby’s really kicking. | 宝宝正在踢我 |
[1:28:03] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:29:14] | Sonya! | 索妮娅! |
[1:29:19] | Sonya! | 索妮娅! |
[1:29:32] | Sonya! | 索妮娅! |
[1:30:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:30:26] | There you are. | 妳醒来了 |
[1:30:45] | That’s enough now, darling. | 那就够了,亲爱的 |
[1:30:51] | You’re angry. I know. | 你很愤怒,我知道 |
[1:30:57] | And sad. | 而且悲伤 |
[1:31:00] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[1:31:03] | But now we have to live. | 但我们得继续过活 |
[1:31:20] | What now? | 又怎么了? |
[1:31:27] | Malcolm. | 马尔坎 |
[1:31:28] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– | 抱歉,我不是故意… |
[1:31:29] | I’m not gonna shoot you. | 我不会向你开枪 |
[1:31:31] | What was that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[1:31:32] | The generator blew and the power is out. | 发电机坏了,停电了 |
[1:31:36] | What d’ya want? It’s freezing. | 你想干嘛?外面很冷 |
[1:31:39] | I was hoping you might let me crash on your couch for the night. | 我想请你让我睡你沙发 |
[1:31:42] | This is not a hotel. | 这里不是旅馆 |
[1:31:45] | No. I’m sorry. | 对,很抱歉 |
[1:31:47] | Why can’t you go home? | 你为什么不能回家? |
[1:31:52] | My dad kicked me out. | 我爸把我赶出家门 |
[1:31:59] | There’s a sofa you can use. | 你可以睡沙发 |
[1:32:01] | Don’t go into the dining room. The ceiling needs repair. | 别去餐厅,天花板需要修理 |
[1:32:05] | It’s upstairs in Sonya’s old study. | 就在楼上索妮娅以前的书房 |
[1:32:07] | So why did he kick you out? | 他为什么把你踢出家门? |
[1:32:10] | Because you’re Malcolm now? | 因为你现在是马尔坎了? |
[1:32:12] | Yeah, because I’m Malcolm. | 对,因为我是马尔坎 |
[1:32:14] | Because I dress like this. | 因为我打扮成这样 |
[1:32:17] | I read too much. I don’t like sports. Take your pick. | 我看太多书,我不爱运动,随你挑 |
[1:32:20] | He’s embarrassed ’cause I’m trans. | 我是跨性别他觉得很丢脸 |
[1:32:23] | Then he’s an idiot. | 那他就是个白痴 |
[1:32:26] | This is you. | 你今晚睡这里 |
[1:32:28] | Try not to touch anything. | 别乱碰东西 |
[1:32:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:33:30] | Well… | 真没想到 |
[1:33:32] | Good morning. The power’s still out | 早安 |
[1:33:33] | so I cooked up the last of the eggs while they’re still good. | 还在停电,我就把剩下的蛋煮完 |
[1:33:35] | Hope you don’t mind. | 趁还没有坏之前 希望你不会介意 |
[1:33:40] | I have to do my rounds. | 我得去巡逻了 |
[1:33:42] | Don’t you at least want some coffee first? | 不先喝杯咖啡? |
[1:33:46] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:33:54] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[1:33:56] | Uh, some eggs? | 吃点炒蛋吗? |
[1:33:58] | I wouldn’t say no. | 我不会拒绝 |
[1:34:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:34:19] | That can… | 那个罐子… |
[1:34:22] | goes in here. | 放进这里 |
[1:34:26] | Hang that up. | 挂起来 |
[1:34:33] | Hey, Otto! Making your rounds. | 奥托!你在巡逻喔 |
[1:34:36] | You mind if I join you? I need to get my steps in. | 我能加入吗?我得多走路 |
[1:34:38] | -Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:34:40] | -I’m Jimmy. -Malcolm. | -我是吉米 -马尔坎 |
[1:34:41] | -Nice to meet you. -Aw, thanks. | -幸会了 -谢了 |
[1:34:46] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:34:47] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:34:49] | Hey, Otto, if you want to slow down, we can ’cause my beats are up. | 奥托,走慢一点,我的心跳太快了 |
[1:34:53] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:35:08] | Otto, did you hear they’re moving Reuben into assisted living this afternoon? | 有听说他们要把鲁本送去护理之家吗? |
[1:35:12] | Who is? | 谁? |
[1:35:13] | The Dye & Merika guys. | 建商的人啊 |
[1:35:16] | -My God. | 天啊 |
[1:35:17] | They convinced Anita to sell the house. | 他们说服安妮塔卖掉房子 |
[1:35:19] | No, they made the deal with Chris. | 不,是克里斯的决定 |
[1:35:21] | -Chris? He can’t do that. -Yeah, he can. | -他不能那么做 -他可以 |
[1:35:24] | After Dye & Merika found out Anita had Parkinson’s, | 建商发现安妮塔得了帕金森氏症 |
[1:35:27] | they tracked Chris down and– | 就找到克里斯然后… |
[1:35:29] | -Parkinson’s? -Yeah. | -帕金森氏症? -对 |
[1:35:31] | So last year Chris convinced Anita to give him power of attorney | 去年克里斯说服安妮塔签了授权书 |
[1:35:34] | in case she got worse. | 以防她的状况变糟 |
[1:35:35] | So Dye & Merika made the deal with Chris to buy the house. | 于是建商就向克里斯买下房子 |
[1:35:38] | Those pricks. | 那群混蛋 |
[1:35:41] | Wait, Anita found out she had Parkinson’s last year? | 等等,安妮塔去年发现自己有帕金森? |
[1:35:44] | No, that’s not right. | 不可能是这样 |
[1:35:46] | She would’ve told Sonya. Sonya would’ve told me. | 她会告诉索妮娅,索妮娅会告诉我 |
[1:35:50] | Well, Anita and Reuben didn’t want you and Sonya to know. | 安妮塔和鲁本不想让你们知道 |
[1:35:53] | They said you had enough on your plate as it is. | 他们说你已经够忙了 |
[1:35:58] | They said that? | 他们那么说? |
[1:36:10] | I need to see everything you ever got from Dye & Merika. | 我要看建商给妳的所有文件 |
[1:36:14] | Notices, letters. Do you have a copy of the power of attorney? | 通知、信件,妳有授权书副本吗? |
[1:36:17] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么会知道? |
[1:36:19] | -Do you have it? -Yes. | -妳有吗? -有 |
[1:36:20] | -Get it. -Yes. | -去拿来 -好 |
[1:36:23] | And any records of Reuben’s condition and yours. | 还有妳和鲁本病情的纪录 |
[1:36:28] | Did Jimmy tell you that? | 都是吉米跟你说的? |
[1:36:30] | Can you get it now? | 妳能去拿吗? |
[1:36:32] | Yes. | 可以 |
[1:36:39] | I’ve been an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[1:36:42] | I got so wrapped up in my own troubles, I stopped thinking of anyone else. | 纠结于自己的烦恼,不再替别人着想 |
[1:36:45] | And I figured they weren’t thinking about me. | 我以为可以置身事外 |
[1:36:49] | Friends shouldn’t do that. | 朋友不该这么冷漠 |
[1:36:51] | So… | 所以… |
[1:36:54] | This isn’t easy to say after all this time. | 过了这么久很难开口 |
[1:36:57] | But I’m sorry. | 但我很抱歉 |
[1:37:01] | And I will sort all this out. | 我也会搞定这件事 |
[1:37:17] | I need to use your phone. | 我得借用妳的手机 |
[1:37:20] | Why can’t you use your own? | 为何不能用你自己的? |
[1:37:23] | Mine is disconnected at the moment. | 我的手机停话了 |
[1:37:27] | -Why? -That doesn’t matter. | 为什么? |
[1:37:28] | I just need to use your phone, okay? | 不重要,我得借用妳的手机 |
[1:37:33] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:37:35] | No. | 不行 |
[1:37:36] | -No? -No. | -不行? -不行 |
[1:37:38] | You won’t tell me why your phone is disconnected? | 你不肯说你的手机为何停话 |
[1:37:41] | You won’t tell me why you need to use my phone? | 也不肯说为何要借用我的手机 |
[1:37:45] | You won’t tell me what happened to you in the street yesterday? | 更不肯说你昨天在街上怎么了 |
[1:37:48] | And then you went inside and you wouldn’t even open the door? | 然后回家连门都不肯打开 |
[1:37:53] | You scared me, Otto. | 你把我吓坏了,奥托 |
[1:37:57] | Do you know how long I was out there? | 你知道我在门外等了多久吗? |
[1:37:59] | And I didn’t know if something had happened to you. | 我不知道你是不是出了事 |
[1:38:03] | Or if something was gonna happen to you. | 或是你会出什么事 |
[1:38:07] | And I’m sorry if I said the wrong thing about Sonya’s coats. | 很抱歉我提到索妮娅的大衣 |
[1:38:10] | But I was just trying to help. | 但我只是想帮忙 |
[1:38:13] | And you left me out there. | 你却把我拒之门外 |
[1:38:18] | So, no. You can’t use my phone. | 所以你不能借用我的手机 |
[1:38:27] | You think your life is so hard because everybody’s an idiot | 你觉得大家都是白痴所以人生很难 |
[1:38:30] | and you have to do everything on your own, right? | 你得自己扛下所有事,对吗? |
[1:38:34] | Right? | 对吗? |
[1:38:36] | But guess what. | 猜怎么着? |
[1:38:38] | You can’t. | 你办不到 |
[1:38:40] | No one can. | 没人办得到 |
[1:38:43] | And I think you should just be happy | 你应该感到高兴 |
[1:38:45] | that someone was trying to help you get through a crappy day. | 有人想帮你度过糟糕的一天 |
[1:38:49] | Even if they’re an idiot. | 就算他们是白痴 |
[1:38:51] | -So… -The real estate bastards | 所以…建商那些混蛋 |
[1:38:54] | are trying to force Anita and Reuben out of their home. | 想把安妮塔和鲁本赶出他们家 |
[1:38:57] | That’s why I need to use your phone. | 所以我才得借用妳的手机 |
[1:39:03] | Okay, fine. Come on. | 好吧,进来吧 |
[1:39:21] | We had never had a vacation. | 我们从来没度过假 |
[1:39:27] | Sonya was six months pregnant. | 索妮娅怀胎六个月 |
[1:39:30] | And she wanted to do something special before the baby came. | 她想趁宝宝出生前做点特别的 |
[1:39:35] | So we booked a trip to Niagara Falls. | 于是我们就决定去尼加拉大瀑布 |
[1:39:39] | On the way back, the bus crashed. | 回程时客运出车祸 |
[1:39:43] | There’d been a recall on the brake lines, | 车厂召回剎车线 |
[1:39:45] | but the company never had them fixed. | 但客运公司从没修好 |
[1:39:49] | Sonya was paralyzed… | 索妮娅半身瘫痪,而且… |
[1:39:52] | and we lost our son. | 我们也失去了儿子 |
[1:39:58] | After three months, she was finally able to come home. | 三个月后她终于能回家 |
[1:40:01] | But they had started building the new condos | 但他们已经开始盖新公寓 |
[1:40:04] | and the community centre and the walkways, | 还有小区中心和步道 |
[1:40:08] | none of which were designed for people in wheelchairs. | 全都不是无障碍空间 |
[1:40:12] | The builders could have changed their plans. | 建商大可以修改设计蓝图 |
[1:40:15] | But the laws weren’t in place back then, and they didn’t care. | 但法律没这规定,他们也不在乎 |
[1:40:20] | I did. | 我在乎 |
[1:40:21] | -We’re putting in a new playground… -I cared. | 我非常在乎 |
[1:40:25] | -There’s places for people like your wife. -And I was so angry. | -你太太这种人… -我好生气 |
[1:40:28] | What does that mean? People like her? What does that mean? | 什么意思?她这种人?什么意思? |
[1:40:31] | -What’re you tryin’ to say?! -Get off of me! | -你想说什么? -放开我! |
[1:40:34] | That’s when they voted me out as head of the homeowners’ association. | 于是他们就把我踢出管委会 |
[1:40:41] | I wanted to obliterate them all. | 我想彻底毁掉他们 |
[1:40:43] | The builders, and the realtors, and the bus company, the bus driver. | 建商、房地商、客运公司和司机 |
[1:40:47] | I never would have let it go… | 我本来永远无法放手… |
[1:40:50] | but for Sonya. | 要是没有索妮娅 |
[1:40:52] | Sonya said we had to keep living. | 索妮娅说我们必须继续过活 |
[1:40:57] | That’s what I did. | 我就那么做 |
[1:41:00] | I lived for Sonya. | 我为了索妮娅继续过活 |
[1:41:06] | Six months ago she passed away. | 她半年前去世 |
[1:41:08] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[1:41:14] | I was going to join her. | 我本来也想寻死 |
[1:41:17] | That’s why I had them disconnect my phone. | 所以才会停用手机 |
[1:41:22] | But now I think she wants me to keep living. | 但现在我觉得她要我继续过活 |
[1:41:28] | And I have things to do. | 我也有事要做 |
[1:42:03] | You’re wasting your time, Otto. | 你在浪费时间,奥托 |
[1:42:04] | It’s a done deal. Reuben’s coming with us. | 木已成舟,鲁本要跟我们走 |
[1:42:07] | And if you get in our way, | 你敢挡路 |
[1:42:09] | I’ll have you arrested. | 我就请警察逮捕你 |
[1:42:11] | -I’m not doing a thing. -Don’t you take another step. | 我什么都没做 别再向前走一步 |
[1:42:15] | You are not taking my husband away from me. | 你不能把我先生带走 |
[1:42:17] | Anita, please. We’re doing this for your own good. | 安妮塔,我们这是为妳好 |
[1:42:21] | What you’re doing is trying to take my property. | 你想抢走我的房子 |
[1:42:25] | I want Reuben to stay right here for the rest of his life, | 我要鲁本 留下来跟我一起… |
[1:42:29] | with me in our home. | …在家度过余生 |
[1:42:31] | Okay, but who’s gonna take care of Reuben when you’re no longer able to? | 妳不行了,谁会照顾鲁本? |
[1:42:35] | Who’s gonna take care of you? Otto? | 谁会照顾妳?奥托? |
[1:42:38] | Otto’s not in the best health either. Are you, Otto? | 奥托的身体也不行了,对吧? |
[1:42:42] | I’ll take care of ’em. | 我会照顾他们 |
[1:42:45] | -What are you doing? Put that down. -Anita and Reuben are like family to me. | 你在干嘛?放下来 安妮塔和鲁本就像我的家人 |
[1:42:48] | I’ll take care of them as long as they need. | 只要他们需要,我就会照顾他们 |
[1:42:50] | They’re not your family. | 他们不是你家人 |
[1:42:52] | Uh, their son, Chris, has decided they’re not fit enough to be on their own, | 他们的儿子克里斯决定他们无法自理 |
[1:42:56] | and so what we’re doing is– | 所以我们只是… |
[1:42:58] | Excuse me. When was the last time Chris saw his parents? | 不好意思 |
[1:43:01] | He lives in Japan. They’ve been estranged for 10 years. | 他住在日本,十年没跟父母联络 |
[1:43:05] | Chris would have no idea how his parents are doing, | 克里斯不清楚他父母的状况 |
[1:43:07] | except for what you told him. | 除了你跟他说的 |
[1:43:09] | Okay. And who are you? | 妳又是谁? |
[1:43:11] | My name is Shari Kenzie. | 我是雪莉肯锡 |
[1:43:13] | Social media journalist. | 社群媒体记者 |
[1:43:15] | -We’re streaming live right now. -Uh… | 我们现在正在直播 |
[1:43:18] | All right, all right, shut that camera off. You can’t film this. | 够了…关掉摄影机,不准乱拍 |
[1:43:21] | It’s a public sidewalk. | 人行道是公共区域 |
[1:43:24] | You told Anita’s son, Chris, that she had Parkinson’s, | 你跟安妮塔儿子说她得了帕金森,但… |
[1:43:27] | but Anita never told anyone about her diagnosis. | 她从来没说过她的诊断结果 |
[1:43:30] | So how did you know? | 你怎么会知道? |
[1:43:33] | I’d have to check the records. | 我得查一下记录 |
[1:43:36] | Mr Anderson over there is something of a local hero. | 安德森先生算是本地英雄 |
[1:43:39] | He tells me you know details about his private health records as well. | 他说你也知道 |
[1:43:44] | So how are you and your company | 你和你公司 |
[1:43:46] | getting illegal access to the medical records of seniors? | 是怎么非法取得老人家的病历? |
[1:43:51] | Okay, let’s go. We’re done. We’re done. | 好了,走吧 |
[1:43:54] | Very nice to meet you. | 幸会了 |
[1:43:55] | No, you’re done. You’re done! | 你玩完了 |
[1:43:57] | -Get that goddamn camera out of my face. -Goodbye. | 别拿手机拍我 再见 |
[1:44:00] | -We did it! -Oh, we did! | -我们做到了 -没错 |
[1:44:04] | Bye, thank you! | 掰,谢谢你! |
[1:44:05] | I first uploaded Anita and Chris’s story an hour ago. | 我一个小时前 |
[1:44:09] | Already dozens of people are saying | 已经有几十个人说 |
[1:44:11] | Dye & Merika forced them out of their homes. | 建商把他们赶出自己的家 |
[1:44:14] | -That was easy. -Yeah, goodbye. | -太简单了 -慢走不送 |
[1:44:15] | If you have a story, share it with me at Shari_Kenzie. | 如果你有故事 |
[1:44:19] | -I got it. I got it. | 拍到了,拍到了 |
[1:44:22] | Hey, you forgot to shut the gate! | 嘿,你忘了关铁门 |
[1:44:25] | You see that? He just rolled right over. Gave up. | 看到没?他马上举手投降 |
[1:44:28] | In our day, the bastards would at least put up a fight. | 当年那群混蛋至少会反抗 |
[1:44:32] | They haven’t gotten rid of us yet. | 他们还没把我们赶走 |
[1:44:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:44:44] | It does feel pretty good. Doesn’t it? | 感觉很好,对吧? |
[1:44:53] | Neighbourly neighbours, a thing of the past? | 敦亲睦邻已经过时了吗? |
[1:44:56] | Well, I’m here with eyewitnesses Anita and Jimmy to find out more. | 我正在访问目击者安妮塔和吉米 |
[1:45:00] | Jimmy, you mentioned that Anita and Reuben are like family to you. | 吉米,你说安妮塔和鲁本就像你的家人 |
[1:45:04] | What does that mean, exactly? | 那到底是什么意思? |
[1:45:05] | Well, I have dinner at their house nearly every single night. | 我几乎每晚都去他们家吃晚饭 |
[1:45:12] | I know what you’re waiting for. You’re ready for lunch, aren’t you? | 我知道你在等什么,吃午饭对吧? |
[1:45:17] | I know what you want. | 我知道你要什么 |
[1:45:21] | Whoa. Here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:45:23] | You moved into this community recently. | 你们最近才搬来,感觉如何? |
[1:45:25] | -How has that been for you? -It’s been beautiful. | 真的很棒 |
[1:45:27] | And your family, to have people there that are– | 有这些好邻居… |
[1:45:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:45:31] | -Otto? -Will you air this in Mexico? | 奥托? |
[1:45:32] | Otto! | 奥托! |
[1:45:35] | Call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车! |
[1:45:51] | -Ms Mendes? You can see him now. -Yes? | 曼德兹太太?可以见他了 |
[1:45:53] | Yes. Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:46:00] | Hola, Abuelo Otto. | 哈啰,奥托阿公 |
[1:46:18] | Ms Mendes? | 曼德兹太太? |
[1:46:19] | I’m Dr Ellis. | 我是艾利斯医师 |
[1:46:21] | Mr Anderson listed you as next of kin. | 安德森先生把妳列为最近的亲属 |
[1:46:24] | Yes. Yes, that’s correct. | 是的,没错 |
[1:46:26] | Your uncle had a close call. Has he spoken to you about his condition? | 妳叔叔有惊无险,他提过他的病情吗? |
[1:46:32] | No, not really. No. | 其实并没有 |
[1:46:34] | It’s called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. | 这叫做肥厚性心肌症 |
[1:46:37] | Basically, his heart is too big. | 他的心太大了 |
[1:46:42] | Too big? | 太大了? |
[1:46:45] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:46:55] | No, sorry. It’s okay. | 抱歉,没事 |
[1:47:08] | You’re really bad at dying, you know that? | 你真的很不会死耶 |
[1:47:22] | Otto, I think it’s time. | 奥托,我要生了 |
[1:47:25] | I think it’s time. | 我要生了 |
[1:47:28] | It’s time. | 我要生了 |
[1:47:29] | Oh, uh, I’m a cardiologist. I’ll page OB for you. | 我是心脏科医生,我帮妳叫妇产科医生 |
[1:47:35] | Do something. It’s time! | 想想办法,我要生了 |
[1:47:47] | All right, ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:47:48] | All right, picture, everybody! | 大家来拍大合照 |
[1:47:54] | Picture, picture, picture. | 拍照啰 |
[1:47:58] | All right. Ready? Everybody say, “Marco.” | 好了吗?大家说”马可” |
[1:48:01] | One, two, three. | 一、二、三 |
[1:48:03] | Marco! | 马可! |
[1:48:09] | Otto! | 奥托! |
[1:48:10] | -Hola. Hi! -Hey, Otto. Come in. | 奥托,进来啊 |
[1:48:13] | Everyone, this is our friend Otto. | 大伙,这是我们的朋友奥托 |
[1:48:15] | Hi, Otto! | 嗨,奥托! |
[1:48:19] | Hey, Otto. | 嘿,奥托 |
[1:48:20] | Sorry, is this about the cars that are in front? | 抱歉,这是关于门口停的车吗? |
[1:48:24] | No, I brought you something. | 不是,我带了东西给妳 |
[1:48:29] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:48:30] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:48:33] | I gave it a fresh coat of paint. | 我重新上过漆 |
[1:48:34] | I love it. | 我好喜欢喔 |
[1:48:36] | -It’s for the baby. -Yes. | 这是给宝宝的 |
[1:48:39] | Thank you. Okay, hold him one second, please. | 谢谢你,帮我抱一下 |
[1:48:42] | -Why? -To show Tommy. | -为什么? -我去叫汤米来看 |
[1:48:44] | Hold him. Oh, he’s gonna cry. | 抱住他,他要哭了 |
[1:48:50] | I’ll be right back, bebé. Okay. | 我马上回来,好喔 |
[1:48:52] | Tomaso? | 汤米? |
[1:48:53] | Hello. There we are. | 哈啰,好了 |
[1:48:54] | -Uh, should I put this thing back in him? | 该让他再咬奶嘴吗? |
[1:49:01] | There. | 来吧 |
[1:49:03] | Oh. Yeah. | 很好 |
[1:49:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:49:06] | Yo soy Abuelo Otto. | 我是奥托阿公 |
[1:49:09] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:49:13] | Uh, well, let me show you how this works. | 让我把你放在婴儿床上面 |
[1:49:20] | You don’t have to do anything. | 你什么都不必做 |
[1:49:22] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[1:49:24] | Your little head… | 你的小脑袋瓜… |
[1:49:27] | Now, you just go… | 现在只要… |
[1:49:29] | like so. | 这样就行 |
[1:49:58] | Sonya, this is Abbie and Luna. | 这是艾比和露娜 |
[1:49:59] | They have something for you. | 她们有东西给妳 |
[1:50:03] | -Hi, Sonya. | -嗨,索妮娅 |
[1:50:06] | -That’s, uh, brand-new little Marco there. | 那是刚出生的马可 |
[1:50:10] | And Marisol, Tommy. I told you about them. | 还有我跟妳提过的玛丽索和汤米 |
[1:50:15] | Say, “Hola. Hola, Sonya.” | 说”哈啰,索妮娅” |
[1:50:17] | She loved pink flowers, girls. | 她很爱粉红色的花 |
[1:50:19] | You chose well. | 妳们真会挑 |
[1:50:21] | I like pink too. | 我也喜欢粉红色 |
[1:50:30] | You see that? | 看到吗? |
[1:50:55] | -Ready? -Yes. | -好了吗? -好了 |
[1:51:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:51:42] | No. | 不 |
[1:51:44] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:51:46] | Come on, Otto. | 拜托,奥托 |
[1:51:56] | All right, Malcolm, check that oil. Check it. | 马尔坎,检查机油 |
[1:51:59] | And let’s see, what does it say? | 看看怎么样? |
[1:52:02] | Looks good, right? | 不错,对吧? |
[1:52:03] | -If you say so. -Okay. | 你说了算 |
[1:52:05] | That’s it. Okay, now… | -好了 -就这样 |
[1:52:07] | Here’s your manual. | 好了,这是使用手册 |
[1:52:11] | Here’s your papers. | 这是行照 |
[1:52:13] | And the key. | 还有车钥匙 |
[1:52:14] | It’s your car. | 这是你的车了 |
[1:52:16] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[1:52:18] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:52:19] | What? | 什么? |
[1:52:20] | Otto! | 奥托! |
[1:52:22] | Thank you. Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你,谢谢你 |
[1:52:25] | -Oh, my gosh. -Saved you from a Volkswagen. | -天啊 -你不必开福斯了 |
[1:52:28] | I have a car! I have a car! | 我有车子了! |
[1:52:30] | -This is your car! -Are you kidding me? | -这是你的车 -开什么玩笑? |
[1:52:42] | Otto? You got your truck! | 奥托?你买了货卡! |
[1:52:44] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[1:52:46] | Wanna go for a ride? | 想去兜风吗? |
[1:52:48] | -Let’s go for a ride? -That’s a nice truck, Otto. | -去兜风? -很赞的货卡喔 |
[1:52:51] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:52:52] | I like your car, Otto. | 我喜欢你的车子 |
[1:52:54] | Yeah? Wait till you see how it rides. | 是吗?开起来更棒 |
[1:52:59] | It’s enormous. | 超大的 |
[1:53:01] | This is like Otto’s luchador monster truck. | 这就像摔角手奥托的怪兽卡车 |
[1:53:04] | Yeah. Do you have any comics? | 你有漫画吗? |
[1:53:07] | Can we get Swedish éclairs? | 能去吃瑞典闪电泡芙吗? |
[1:53:08] | This is livin’. | 这才算过生活 |
[1:53:17] | Oh, okay. | 噢,好吧 |
[1:53:33] | Okay, who’s ready for breakfast? | 好了,谁要吃早餐? |
[1:53:37] | Okay. Here we go. | 来啰 |
[1:53:40] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:53:48] | -I can’t believe Marco’s 3 already. -You’re such a big boy. | -马可都三岁了 -你长得好快 |
[1:53:50] | -I’ll get it, honey. | 我去开门 |
[1:54:06] | Hey, honey? | 嘿,老婆? |
[1:54:10] | Otto hasn’t shovelled his walk. | 奥托没有铲雪 |
[1:54:15] | Watch your brother. | 看好妳弟弟 |
[1:54:29] | Get the keys. | 去拿钥匙 |
[1:54:43] | Otto? | 奥托? |
[1:54:46] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:54:48] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:54:58] | Otto. | 奥托 |
[1:55:27] | Marisol. | 玛丽索 |
[1:55:40] | Marisol, | 玛丽索 |
[1:55:42] | if you’re reading this, don’t worry. | 如果妳在读这封信,别担心 |
[1:55:45] | I haven’t done anything stupid. | 我没做任何蠢事 |
[1:55:49] | It turns out having a big heart | 结果心太大了 |
[1:55:51] | isn’t as nice as it sounds. | 并没有听起来的那么好 |
[1:55:54] | The doctors warned me it would get me in the end, | 医生警告说这最后会害死我 |
[1:55:58] | so I planned ahead, that’s all. | 我只是事先做好准备而已 |
[1:56:02] | The cat eats tuna twice a day | 猫咪每天吃鲔鱼两次 |
[1:56:05] | and likes to do his business in private. | 而且喜欢躲起来大小便 |
[1:56:08] | Please respect that. | 请尊重那一点 |
[1:56:11] | I would like a funeral. | 我想办一场葬礼 |
[1:56:14] | We remember before you this day… | 我们在此缅怀你… |
[1:56:15] | But nothing overblown. | 但不要太夸张 |
[1:56:17] | …our brother Otto. | …我们的弟兄奥托 |
[1:56:19] | Just a remembrance of some sort… | 只是一场纪念会 |
[1:56:23] | for those people who thought I pulled my weight. | 为了觉得我有所贡献的人 |
[1:56:29] | A local hero and good friend of the show is being remembered today. | 缅怀一名本地英雄 以及本节目的好朋友 |
[1:56:33] | Otto Anderson. | 奥托安德森 |
[1:56:34] | Jimmy, would you like to say a few words about Otto? | 吉米,你想说几句话纪念奥托吗? |
[1:56:37] | Yeah. Otto, we love you. | 好的 |
[1:56:38] | In your honour, Malcolm and I are doing | 奥托,我们爱你,为了纪念你 |
[1:56:40] | all of your rounds without fail around lunch and on weekdays. | 我和马尔坎每天替你巡逻小区 |
[1:56:48] | You loom large. | 你在我们心中占有一席之地 |
[1:56:50] | My lawyer will give you access to my bank accounts. | “安息 阿公” 我的律师会让妳用我的银行账户 |
[1:56:55] | I never wasted money on crap, | 我从不乱花钱买东西 |
[1:56:58] | so you’ll have enough to get the children through school. | 妳会有足够的钱让小孩念完书 |
[1:57:00] | How’d you do that? | 妳是怎么做到的? |
[1:57:02] | And do what you like with the rest. | “索妮娅安德森青少年危机基金” 剩下的钱随便妳花 |
[1:57:05] | Oh, good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[1:57:06] | Is that a doggie cake? | 那是狗狗蛋糕吗? |
[1:57:08] | My little monkey-poo. | 我的小乖 |
[1:57:12] | To Otto. | 敬奥托 |
[1:57:14] | The house, and everything in it, is yours, | 房子和里面的一切都是妳的 |
[1:57:18] | so long as you promise never to sell it to those real estate bastards. | 只要妳保证不把它卖给那些建商混蛋 |
[1:57:23] | And for God’s sakes, Marisol… | 拜托妳,玛丽索… |
[1:57:25] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[1:57:26] | …don’t let Tommy drive the Chevy. | …别让汤米开那台雪佛兰 |
[1:57:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:57:32] | Or anyone else, for that matter. | 别让任何人开 |
[1:57:36] | I’m trusting it with you alone. | 我只信任妳 |
[1:57:40] | Because you are not an idiot. | 因为妳不是白痴 |
[1:57:47] | Abuelo Otto. | 奥托阿公 |