时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:10] | You wouldn’t believe in me if I told you. | 跟你说了你也不会信 |
[00:13] | – Why me? – Whimsy. | -为什么是我 -一时兴起 |
[00:18] | What story are they gonna tell here? | 他们要在这里讲什么故事 |
[00:19] | Any one they want. | 凭他们高兴 |
[00:25] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[00:27] | It looks like he’s forgotten about you. | 看样子他把你给忘了 |
[00:30] | The fellows in the Valley assure me | 硅谷的那些家伙向我保证 |
[00:34] | that our new friend | 我们的新朋友 |
[00:36] | will be ready in time. | 会及时准备好 |
[00:43] | Fuck! | 操 |
[00:47] | I fucked her… | 我操过她 |
[00:50] | …in New Orleans. | 在新奥尔良 |
[00:53] | Someone here is gonna die soon. | 这里的人很快就会死 |
[00:56] | When the time comes, | 当时机来临之时 |
[00:57] | don’t get in the fucking way. | 别挡道 |
[01:10] | Your spear is the sun’s treasure now, | 你的长枪现在是太阳的宝藏了 |
[01:14] | you one-eyed cunt. | 你个独眼贱货 |
[02:57] | 由FOKS为您播报 值得信赖的新闻 | |
[03:20] | Professor Morse of McMillan University | 麦克米伦大学的莫尔斯教授报告 |
[03:20] | 以下为奥逊·威尔斯朗读的《世界大战》 作者为赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯 该电台节目在当时被许多人信以为真并引起了恐慌 | |
[03:22] | reports observing a total of three explosions on the planet Mars | 东部标准时间晚7:45至9:20间 |
[03:25] | between the hours of 7:45 P.M. and 9:20 P.M., Eastern Standard Time. | 观测到了火星上共三次爆炸 |
[03:30] | This confirms earlier reports received from American observatories. | 这证实了之前美国天文台发来的报告 |
[03:34] | Now, nearer home, | 离我们家园更近一点的地方 |
[03:35] | comes a special bulletin from Trenton, New Jersey. | 新泽西州特伦顿市传来一则简讯 |
[03:38] | It is reported that at 8:50 P.M. a huge, flaming object, | 据报道晚上8:50 |
[03:41] | believed to be a meteorite, | 被认为是一颗流星的巨大火球 |
[03:42] | fell on a farm in the neighborhood of Grover’s Mill, New Jersey, | 坠落在新泽西州格洛佛斯磨坊旁的农场里 |
[03:46] | 22 miles from Trenton. | 距离特伦顿市35公里 |
[03:48] | The flash in the sky | 方圆几百里 |
[03:48] | was visible within a radius of several hundred miles | 都能看到天空中的火光 |
[03:51] | and the noise of the impact was heard as far north as Elizabeth. | 北至伊丽莎白都能听到撞击产生的巨响 |
[03:55] | We have dispatched a special mobile unit to the scene. | 我们已派特殊机动队前往现场 |
[03:57] | – Um, what would you say, Professor Denton? – What’s that? | -你怎么看 登顿教授 -什么 |
[04:00] | Uh, what would you say… what’s the diameter of this? | 你觉得…这东西的直径有多长 |
[04:02] | – About 30 yards. – About 30 yards. | -约27米 -约27米 |
[04:04] | The metal on the sheath is… | 外壳上的金属是… |
[04:05] | well, I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过类似的东西 |
[04:07] | The color is sort of | 颜色有点像是… |
[04:08] | – yellowish-white. – The top’s loose! | -泛黄的白色 -顶部松了 |
[04:10] | Watch out there! Stand back! | 小心 退后 |
[04:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[04:12] | this is the most terrifying thing I’ve… | 这是我见过的… |
[04:14] | …I’ve ever witnessed. | 最可怕的东西 |
[04:16] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[04:18] | Someone’s crawling… someone or something. | 有人正在爬出来…人或者什么东西 |
[04:20] | I can see… peering out of that black hole, | 我能看见…正在从那个黑洞里往外看 |
[04:24] | two luminous disks… are they eyes? | 两个发光的碟子…那是眼睛吗 |
[04:27] | It might be a face. It might be… | 可能是脸 可能是… |
[04:29] | Good heavens. | 天啊 |
[04:30] | Something’s wriggling out of the shadow like a gray snake. | 有灰蛇一样的东西从暗处蠕动出来了 |
[04:33] | Now it’s another one, and another one and another one. | 又出来了一条 又一条 又一条 |
[04:36] | They look like tentacles to me. | 我觉得它们看起来像是触手 |
[04:37] | I… I can see the thing’s body. | 我…我能看见那东西的身子 |
[04:39] | Now, it’s large, it’s large as a bear. | 非常大 像熊一般 |
[04:42] | It glistens like wet leather but… | 像湿皮革一般闪闪发光 但是… |
[04:44] | – Get back! – …that face, it, it… | -退后 -那张脸… |
[04:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s indescribable. | 女士们先生们 那张脸无法形容 |
[04:47] | I can hardly force myself to keep looking at it, | 我甚至不敢多看 |
[04:49] | it’s so awful. | 太可怕了 |
[04:50] | The eyes are black | 眼睛是黑色的 |
[04:51] | and they gleam like a serpent. | 像蛇眼一样发光 |
[04:52] | The mouth is… it’s kind of V-shaped | 嘴巴像是…像是V字型的 |
[04:54] | with saliva dripping from its rimless lips that seem to… | 唾液从它没有嘴唇的嘴巴中滴落 |
[04:57] | …oh, quiver and pulsate and… | 它的嘴像是在抖动打颤 |
[04:59] | People… | 人们 |
[05:00] | Keep back! Keep back, I tell ya! | 退后 别过来 我警告你 |
[05:02] | …like the idea… | 愿意相信 |
[05:04] | …that love makes the world go round. | 是爱使世界得以运转 |
[05:09] | It doesn’t. | 然而并不是 |
[05:11] | You don’t lock your doors at night because you love thy neighbor; | 你晚上锁门并非出于对邻居的爱 |
[05:18] | you deadbolt with reinforced steel because you fear thy neighbor. | 你将房门紧锁是出于对邻居的畏惧 |
[05:27] | Fear is order. | 恐惧就是秩序 |
[05:29] | Fear is control. | 恐惧就是控制 |
[05:31] | Fear is… | 恐惧就是 |
[05:33] | …safety. | 安全 |
[05:35] | Fear is… | 恐惧也是 |
[05:38] | …fiction. | 幻觉 |
[05:41] | …volcanic disturbances on the surface of the planet. | 地表的火山活动 |
[05:53] | Before this moment, | 在此之前 |
[05:56] | people in America did not conceive | 美国人根本想象不到 |
[05:58] | of what an alien spacecraft might look like. | 一艘外星飞船会是什么样子 |
[06:01] | They did not believe an alien attack could happen. | 他们不相信外星人袭击真的会发生 |
[06:07] | What made it real… | 让它成真的 |
[06:10] | …was the fear that it could exist, | 恰恰是对「它可能存在」的恐惧 |
[06:15] | and the fact that it was feared so deeply | 而人们对它如此恐惧的事实 |
[06:21] | meant that it did exist. | 也就说明它真的存在 |
[06:26] | 外星人入侵引起恐慌 火星人发动战争 | |
[06:38] | Fear is the product of the imagination. | 恐惧是想象的产物 |
[06:42] | It’s made up in the mind. | 它在头脑中形成 |
[06:43] | The mind can dream and think of anything. | 头脑可以梦到和想到任何事物 |
[06:45] | You love fear. You love horror. | 你热爱恐怖 你热爱惊惧 |
[06:49] | You pay money… | 你花钱去买 |
[06:52] | …for a pair of three-dimensional glasses… | 3D眼镜 |
[06:55] | …and popcorn… | 和爆米花 |
[06:57] | …for an hour and a half of anxiety. | 买一个半小时的焦虑不安 |
[07:03] | – And… roll sound! – Rolling! | -音效开机 -开机 |
[07:08] | – Ready. – Take two. | -准备就绪 -第二次开拍 |
[07:10] | And mark it. | 标记好 |
[07:13] | Ready, and camera pushes. | 就绪 镜头推进 |
[07:16] | And spaceship number one! | 一号太空船 |
[07:19] | And spaceship number two! | 二号太空船 |
[07:22] | Spaceship number… | 太空船… |
[07:29] | Something on Earth that keeps people thinking | 这世上一直驱使人们思考的 |
[07:31] | is the idea that it can end at any moment. | 就是「任何时刻世界都可能毁灭」这念头 |
[07:37] | Fear has no end. | 恐惧没有尽头 |
[07:39] | Fear is limitless. | 恐惧没有边界 |
[07:40] | Fear thrives and feeds on itself, | 恐惧蚕食自己 自我壮大 |
[07:42] | preparing you for calamity, preparing you to believe… | 让你为灾难做好准备 让你相信 |
[07:50] | …that the most important things… | 最重要的那些事物 |
[07:54] | …it’s not good for you. | …对你没好处 |
[07:56] | …are the most dangerous. | 也是最危险的 |
[08:00] | If it’s real in your mind, | 如果它真实存在于你的脑海 |
[08:03] | it’s real in the world. | 就真实存在于这世上 |
[08:10] | Sandy. | 桑迪 |
[08:21] | What’s the matter, boy? | 怎么了 狗狗 |
[08:24] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[08:26] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[08:30] | Sandy! | 桑迪 |
[08:33] | The more you believe… | 你信得越多 |
[08:37] | …the more you believe. | 越深信不疑 |
[08:56] | Death is comin’ to this house. | 死亡即将来临 |
[08:59] | Someone here is gonna die soon. | 不久就会有人在这里死去 |
[09:40] | I used to be a king. | 我曾是个国王 |
[09:44] | When the time comes… | 当时机来临之时 |
[09:47] | …don’t get in the fuckin’ way. | 别挡道 |
[09:51] | Believing is seeing. | 信念即所见 |
[09:54] | Gods are real if you believe in them. | 如果你信 神就真的存在 |
[10:03] | Damn right. I’m a hustler, swindler, | 没错 我就是个骗子 欺诈者 |
[10:05] | cheater and liar. | 撒谎精 随便你怎么叫 |
[10:08] | Devil’s in the details. | 魔鬼都藏在细节之处 |
[10:10] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[10:13] | Who he really is? | 他的真正身份 |
[10:14] | You wouldn’t believe in me if I told you, | 说了你也不信 |
[10:17] | Shadow Moon. | 影·穆恩 |
[10:19] | You believe in nothing so you have nothing. | 你毫无信仰 所以一无所有 |
[10:23] | Rigged games are the easiest to beat. | 作弊的游戏最容易被打败了 |
[10:26] | This is gallows ground you’re walking. | 你正行走在绞刑架上 |
[10:29] | And there’s a rope around your neck | 脖子被套上了绳索 |
[10:32] | and a raven bird on your shoulder waitin’ for your eyes. | 肩膀上有只乌鸦等着吃你的眼珠子 |
[10:44] | Oh, you were just having a bad dream. | 你只是在做噩梦 |
[11:30] | Thought I’d let you sleep. | 我想着让你继续睡 |
[13:45] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[13:52] | I feel like I wanna cry, but I… | 我感觉想哭 但我… |
[13:57] | …I can’t. | 哭不出来 |
[14:01] | And I feel like I wanna make things right, but I can’t. | 我感觉想要弥补一切 但我做不到 |
[14:05] | And I… | 我还… |
[14:14] | I am not my mistakes, Shadow. | 我不是我的错误 影子 |
[14:18] | I want good things for you, | 我想要你过得好 |
[14:21] | and for me and for… us. | 想要我过得好 我们过得好 |
[14:24] | But it’s just like every time… I try, I just… | 但是每一次 我一尝试 我就… |
[14:32] | I can’t. And I’m… | 我做不到 我真… |
[14:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:39] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[14:44] | It doesn’t matter. “Sorry” Doesn’t change anything. | 无所谓 「对不起」改变不了什么 |
[14:48] | If it did, then I’d… | 如果它能 我会… |
[14:53] | You’d what? | 你会什么 |
[15:01] | Sweeney died last night. | 斯维尼昨晚死了 |
[15:10] | But… how? | 怎么死的 |
[15:13] | He came at Wednesday. | 他来杀星期三 |
[15:16] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[15:19] | I got in the way. | 我挡在了中间 |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | I didn’t mean to. He, he just… | 我不是有意的 他… |
[15:37] | Mr. Wednesday is a psychopath. | 星期三先生是个疯子 |
[15:40] | He is not a mentor; he is not on your team. | 他不是什么导师 他不是和你一道的 |
[15:45] | He had me killed. Did you know that? | 他下令杀的我 你知道吗 |
[15:48] | He had me killed to get me out of your way. | 他下令杀了我 好让我不碍你事 |
[15:52] | He is behind all of this, Puppy. | 他是这一切的幕后黑手 狗狗 |
[15:54] | He is the root fucking cause. | 他就是他妈的罪魁祸首 |
[15:58] | Listen, no matter what, | 听着 无论发生什么 |
[16:00] | I will always have your back, | 我会永远支持你 |
[16:02] | but you need to seriously re-evaluate | 但是你真的需要重新 |
[16:04] | who your allies are here. You have to trust me, Puppy. | 分清敌友 你要相信我 狗狗 |
[16:09] | Oh, my God, look at that, Shadow! Look at that puppy. | 天啊 看那边 影子 看那条狗狗 |
[16:12] | – Look at that puppy. – It’s cute. | -快看那条狗狗 -真可爱 |
[16:14] | That’s the cutest fuckin’ puppy I’ve ever seen in my life. | 这是我这辈子见过最可爱的狗狗 |
[16:15] | We have to get a puppy! Can we please get a puppy? | 咱们得养狗狗 我们养狗狗好不好 |
[16:17] | – We can’t get a puppy. – Look at that puppy! | -我们不能养狗 -看那条狗狗 |
[16:19] | I wanna smoosh his fuckin’ face! | 我真想揉它的脸 |
[16:21] | Oh, my, can I have that puppy? | 天啊 我能养那条狗狗吗 |
[16:22] | – No, we can’t have a puppy! – Gimme that puppy! | -不 我们不能养狗 -给我那条狗 |
[16:24] | I thought you were allergic. | 你不是过敏吗 |
[16:25] | So what? I’ll take a fuckin’ pill! | 那怎么了 我吃药就是了 |
[16:26] | I want that puppy. Go steal me that puppy! | 我想要那条狗 把那狗狗给我偷来 |
[16:29] | – Right. Tell you what. – Come on. | -这样吧 -求你了 |
[16:31] | I will be your puppy. | 我来当你的狗狗 |
[16:44] | Don’t call me Puppy. | 别叫我狗狗 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | I’m gonna kill Wednesday. Are you gonna try and stop me? | 我要杀了星期三 你会阻止我吗 |
[17:10] | Free country. | 这是自由国度 |
[17:27] | You’re… you’re perfect. | 你是那么的…完美 |
[17:34] | Beautiful. | 美丽 |
[17:38] | Simple. | 简单 |
[17:43] | You’re messy. | 你是一团糟 |
[17:47] | A jumble of veins. | 一堆乱七八糟的血管 |
[17:53] | Synapses. | 突触 |
[17:56] | Clogged ducts animating meat. | 一团由阻塞的管道供给的肉 |
[18:03] | So many systems that can fail. | 那么多可能失效的系统 |
[18:12] | “So Jacob wrestled with the angel ’till daybreak. | 雅克布与天使搏斗到天亮 |
[18:17] | Then the angel said, | 天使说 |
[18:19] | ‘Let me go, for it is daybreak.'” | 放我走 已经天亮了 |
[18:28] | Science is the closest we come to wrestling God. | 科学是最接近与上帝搏斗的一件事 |
[18:32] | Why would you want to… | 你为什么想要 |
[18:38] | …wrestle God? | 与神搏斗 |
[18:44] | Because we were made in his image and… | 因为我们出自他的形象 |
[18:48] | I wanna see if we can… | 我想知道我们能不能 |
[18:51] | …match up. | 势均力敌 |
[18:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:58] | “And Jacob said, | 然后雅克布说 |
[19:01] | ‘I will not let you go… | 我不会放你走 |
[19:05] | …until you bless me.'” | 除非你祝福我 |
[20:23] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[20:27] | Planning on kissing me again? ‘Cause I’ve had kind of a day. | 又想亲我了吗 我今天可过得不好 |
[20:31] | My kisses have been known to improve a day. | 人们说我的吻可以点亮你的一天 |
[20:39] | The leprechaun is in the mortuary, | 那个爱尔兰矮妖精在停尸间 |
[20:41] | if you’d like to see him. | 如果你想去看他的话 |
[20:43] | – Is he dead? – Yes. | -他死了吗 -是的 |
[20:45] | Then why would I wanna see him? | 那我为什么要去看他 |
[20:48] | My mistake. | 我误会了 |
[20:53] | Where’s Wednesday? | 星期三在哪 |
[20:57] | You know what they say about revenge. | 你知道关于复仇 他们是怎么说的 |
[21:03] | Dig two graves. | 你要挖两座坟墓 |
[21:06] | – Think I’m gonna get deader? – Wednesday is not here. | -难道我还没死透吗 -星期三不在这 |
[21:11] | I strongly advise, Eagle Point, | 在鹰角镇 我强烈建议你 |
[21:15] | that you bring power when you go up against that one. | 运用力量与他对抗 |
[21:18] | He is weakened but wily. | 他虽然被削弱了但诡计多端 |
[21:21] | You seem pretty powerful. You wanna help me? | 你看起来很有力量 想帮我吗 |
[21:27] | Thank you for the offer. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[21:31] | It is a very tempting one. | 十分有诱惑力 |
[21:34] | You don’t like him either. | 你也不喜欢他 |
[21:36] | Is that what your intuition tells you? | 是你的直觉告诉你的吗 |
[21:38] | No, I just know an | 不 我只是认得出 |
[21:40] | I’d-like-to-punch-that-guy-in-the-mouth look when I see one. | 「我想在他脸上来一拳」的那种眼神 |
[21:46] | I know where to find you. | 我知道去哪找你 |
[21:55] | Human progress | 人类的进步 |
[21:57] | is reliant on our greater understanding of the universe. | 依赖于我们对宇宙更好的理解 |
[22:02] | On our capacity to… embrace chaos, | 依赖于我们拥抱混乱 |
[22:07] | and craft from it… something that… | 并从中创造出某种 |
[22:11] | A pattern. Order. | 模式 秩序 |
[22:14] | A narrative. | 故事的能力 |
[22:21] | We make sacrifices, you know. | 我们为此做出了牺牲 |
[22:23] | We can’t have everything: | 我们没办法拥有所有东西 |
[22:26] | a family, | 家庭 |
[22:29] | a life outside this office. | 办公室外的生活 |
[22:34] | But… I cannot be in two places at once. | 但我不能分身两处 |
[22:38] | I choose this. I… | 我选择了这里 |
[22:41] | I choose this work. | 我选择了这份工作 |
[22:44] | What do you think happens… | 你觉得当你触摸一个神 |
[22:49] | …when you touch a God? | 会发生什么 |
[22:52] | I don’t know. Uh… | 我不知道 |
[22:55] | Like Michelangelo. | 就像米开朗基罗那样吧 |
[22:58] | Flash of light, maybe. | 可能会有一道光 |
[23:02] | Like the Sistine Chapel. | 就像西斯廷教堂 |
[23:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:08] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[23:12] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[23:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:33] | You are not made in God’s image. | 并非你们出自于神的形象 |
[23:41] | We are made in yours. | 而是我们出自于你们的形象 |
[23:44] | How long has this been… | 这运行多久了 |
[23:45] | With all your flaws. | 有着你们所有的缺陷 |
[23:49] | Greed. | 贪婪 |
[23:52] | – Hubris. – What is happening? | -狂妄 -发生了什么 |
[23:54] | “And when he realized he could not beat him, | 当他发现他打不过他的时候 |
[23:57] | the angel touched the socket of Jacob’s hip, | 那个天使碰了下雅克布的髋 |
[24:01] | so it was wrenched.” | 他就脱臼了 |
[24:12] | Is it everything you imagined? | 这是你想象的那样吗 |
[24:15] | Being touched by a God? | 被一个神所触摸 |
[24:23] | Harness me? | 想驾驭我 |
[24:27] | My only limit is your imagination. | 能限制我的只有你的想象力 |
[24:30] | Which is a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[24:33] | You should work on that. | 你应该在这方面多努力 |
[24:36] | Hey… you know what fuels imagination? | 你知道什么能促进想象力吗 |
[24:44] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[24:48] | Transfer completed. | 转移完成 |
[24:50] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[24:52] | Unlike you… | 我与你不同 |
[24:55] | I actually can be in two places at once. | 事实上我可以分身两处 |
[24:58] | We’re currently awaiting comment | 我们目前正在等待 |
[25:00] | from the US Military | 美国军方对 |
[25:03] | addressing rumors that military drones have been compromised. | 军用无人机被操控的谣言做出表态 |
[25:09] | In particular, the Argus drone, an advanced camera system | 特别是阿格斯无人机 |
[25:11] | capable of video and audio tracking | 一种能对96平方公里内所有动态物体 |
[25:13] | every moving object within a 36-square-mile area. | 进行画面及声音监控的先进成像系统 |
[25:26] | No credit, man. Cash only. | 不能用信用卡 伙计 只能用现金 |
[25:28] | Oh, okay. Uh, cash, then. | 好吧 那就用现金 |
[25:32] | Uh, sorry, I’ve never purchased liquor before. | 抱歉 我从来没买过酒 |
[25:36] | It’s for a friend. | 是帮一个朋友买的 |
[25:38] | He’s a leprechaun. | 他是个爱尔兰矮妖精 |
[25:40] | He died. | 他死了 |
[25:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:44] | ‘Kay. There. All cash. | 给你 全用现金付 |
[25:49] | Is this a common practice in Cairo, | 开罗都这么付钱吗 |
[25:51] | or a special rule just for me? | 还是只有我得这样 |
[25:54] | You mean you ain’t been watching the news? Look. | 你没看新闻吗 瞧 |
[25:57] | …of the anonymous data dumps | 匿名转储数据 |
[25:59] | are tips on national and public security. | 这些提示是出于国家公共安全考虑 |
[26:01] | Authorities are sifting through timely material | 有关当局正就最近几起犯罪的 |
[26:04] | on several recent crimes. | 材料及时进行筛选 |
[26:06] | A great deal of mystery surrounds | 针对金融机构的这次 |
[26:07] | the nature of this attack on our financial institutions, | 引发全国银行和自动取款机故障的袭击 |
[26:10] | causing a run on banks and ATMs across the country. | 存在众多不解之谜 |
[26:13] | Okay, okay, okay. All I need is one case, man. | 好了 好了 给我一打就行 |
[26:16] | Don’t put the whole damn thing… | 不用全都放… |
[26:22] | What the fuck? | 你干什么 |
[26:24] | Asshole! Asshole! | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[26:30] | Are you okay, buddy? | 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[26:48] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[26:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:00] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[27:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:01] | – Does this thing work? – In a limited fashion. | -这个能用吗 -看你怎么用了 |
[28:08] | In breaking news, several State Police agencies | 最新消息 多个警察局 |
[28:10] | have connected the suspects | 发现嫌疑人与十天前 |
[28:12] | to the Belfontaine, Indiana, massacre 10 days ago. | 发生在印第安纳州贝尔方丹的屠杀有关 |
[28:15] | Again, the police have major leads | 今天的大量转储数据再次为警方 |
[28:17] | coming out of today’s massive data dump. | 提供了重要情报 |
[28:20] | If you have any information about these two men, | 如有关于这两个人的任何线索 |
[28:22] | call the number at the bottom of the screen. | 请拨打屏幕下方的电话 |
[28:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:27] | Authorities are describing these men | 有关当局认为这两人不仅是 |
[28:28] | as persons of interest not only in the data… | 转储数据中的嫌疑犯… |
[28:45] | – What is this? – Another data dump. | -这是什么 -又一个转储数据文件 |
[28:47] | Information on the Belfontaine suspects. | 贝尔方丹嫌疑人信息 |
[28:50] | The FBI says these men are armed | 联邦调查局称两人携带武器 |
[28:52] | and to be considered extremely dangerous. | 被认为极度危险 |
[28:54] | Get a move on, bird beak! | 快点吧 鸟嘴 |
[28:57] | The Druid Kings await! | 德鲁伊国王等着呢 |
[28:59] | …escape a few hours later… | 逃脱几小时后… |
[29:00] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[29:01] | …leaving as many as 7 police officers dead. | 导致多达七名警察牺牲 |
[29:03] | Wednesday and Shadow have killed police officers? | 星期三和影子杀了警察 |
[29:05] | The officers were all shot… | 这些警察全部中枪… |
[29:06] | I strongly recommend, my young friend, | 年轻的朋友 我强烈建议你 |
[29:07] | you view the news through the smoky glass of skepticism, | 秉持怀疑的态度看待新闻 |
[29:11] | and remember: | 记住 |
[29:13] | all writers have a bias. | 每个作者都有偏见 |
[29:17] | Dead police is not a point of view; it’s murder! | 警察死了不是观点 是谋杀 |
[29:21] | It does appear Shadow’s ignorance | 影子的无知确实 |
[29:24] | gives him bliss. | 给了他福气 |
[29:26] | Shadow’s ignorance gives them power. | 影子的无知也给了他们力量 |
[29:32] | Wednesday’s cutting this a little close. Wouldn’t you say? | 星期三的如意算盘打得刚刚好 不是吗 |
[29:36] | Wednesday is long gone, | 星期三早就溜之大吉了 |
[29:39] | but Shadow Moon is under the fucking knife. | 影·穆恩却还任人宰割呢 |
[29:50] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[29:52] | Anyone can in fact be targeted, anywhere. | 任何人都可能成为目标 无论在哪 |
[29:55] | That is correct, yes. | 这是毋庸置疑的 |
[29:56] | Would it be accurate to say that America is under attack? | 美国正遭受攻击的说法准确吗 |
[29:59] | That would be accurate. | 准确 |
[30:01] | We’ve seen some of the effects: the bank accounts wiped out, | 一些后果已经出现 银行账户被清空 |
[30:05] | um, self-driving cars being hijacked. | 自动驾驶车辆被入侵 |
[30:09] | And that’s, I think, the scariest thing about this, | 而我认为最恐怖的是 |
[30:12] | is how… how many systems it’s affecting… | 究竟有多少系统受到波及 |
[30:14] | – Ketchup? – …in how many different ways. | -番茄酱 -以多少种不同的方式 |
[30:18] | These same suspects have been tied to… | 这几个嫌疑犯还与 |
[30:20] | …the chemical attack in Kentucky. | 肯塔基州的化学袭击有关 |
[30:21] | – …Kentucky. -Then they exploded | -肯塔基州 -他们还发动了 |
[30:23] | the chemical attack in Kentucky? | 肯塔基州的化学袭击 |
[30:25] | Is this true, what they are saying? | 他们说的是真的吗 |
[30:27] | Young man, do you hear yourself? | 年轻人 你听到自己说了什么吗 |
[30:31] | Yes, I hear myself! | 是的 我听得到 |
[30:32] | …our national news town hall live feed– | 国家新闻市政厅现场直播 |
[30:34] | I hear myself very well. | 我听得很清楚 |
[30:36] | I do not like what I hear myself say! | 我不喜欢自己说的话 |
[30:39] | Rigged games are the easiest to beat. | 作弊的游戏最容易被打败 |
[30:43] | You lost your edge in Cairo. | 你在开罗失去了优势 |
[30:47] | Death comes too easily when you burying families, | 当你埋葬家庭 城市 临镇什么的 |
[30:50] | cities, neighboring towns and shit. | 你就离死不远了 |
[30:54] | This is chess. | 这是国际象棋 |
[30:57] | Not a revolution. | 不是革命 |
[31:01] | White girl problems | 白人女孩搞的事 |
[31:03] | She pay a muthafucka to solve ’em | 她雇了个混蛋去解决 |
[31:07] | Brown girl. | 棕皮肤的女孩 |
[31:08] | Solutions. | 就是解决之法 |
[31:10] | It’s gonna take a revolution. | 这需要一场革命 |
[31:12] | I beg to differ. | 恕我难以苟同 |
[31:14] | It’s going to take careful planning. | 这需要仔细计划 |
[31:17] | Plucking one’s king off the board | 除掉棋盘上的国王 |
[31:19] | and leaving your knight as a distraction is… | 让骑士六神无主 |
[31:22] | not sufficient. | 并不够 |
[31:26] | Move, motherfucker. | 下棋吧 混蛋 |
[31:39] | You making a run for it? | 你打算逃跑吗 |
[31:46] | You thinking about stopping me? | 你要阻止我吗 |
[31:48] | Not I. | 我不会 |
[31:50] | I’m a great believer in frankly assessing one’s situation. | 我坚信人要坦率地评估自己的处境 |
[31:56] | And when it’s necessary… | 必要时 |
[32:01] | …shedding one’s skin. | 可金蝉脱壳 |
[32:05] | I believe you will persevere. | 我相信你会坚持下去 |
[32:10] | Wouldn’t have figured you’d bet on my survival. | 我没想过你会赌我活下去 |
[32:12] | On the contrary, your survival is of great interest to me. | 相反 你的存活关系到我的巨大利益 |
[32:17] | Our fortunes are linked. | 我们的命运紧紧相连 |
[32:20] | How? | 怎么会 |
[32:39] | You taste of love lost. | 你尝起来像失去爱人的滋味 |
[32:53] | Find out who you are. | 找到真实的自我 |
[33:18] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[33:20] | As always, I thank you for your hospitality, | 一如既往 我感谢你们的盛情款待 |
[33:24] | and Wednesday will be in touch when the time is right. | 星期三会在合适的时候联系我们 |
[33:28] | Can’t you see we playin’ chess? | 看不到我们在下棋吗 |
[33:31] | I need to take Salim out of here; | 我要带萨利姆离开这里 |
[33:33] | if he remains, he will be a target. | 如果他留下来 他会成为目标 |
[33:34] | Go! | 去吧 |
[33:35] | You shouldn’t have brought him here | 你一开始就不应该 |
[33:37] | in the first fuckin’ place. | 把他带到这里来 |
[33:38] | Can you go against Mr. Wednesday’s express wishes? | 你能违背星期三先生的明确意愿吗 |
[33:43] | Professional curiosity. | 出于职业好奇心罢了 |
[33:46] | Professionally? | 职业上的吗 |
[33:47] | Well, I can kill whomever and whenever I please. | 我可以随时杀死我想杀的任何人 |
[33:54] | That sounds scary as hell, you say that shit like that. | 听你说这话真是太可怕了 |
[34:12] | Check, motherfucker. | 将军 你个混蛋 |
[34:19] | This just in, a third man may be involved | 刚刚收到的消息 可能有第三个人 |
[34:21] | in the nationwide attacks. | 涉嫌这场全国范围的袭击 |
[34:23] | Police are now confirming a known associate, | 警方正在确认一名已知的同伙 |
[34:25] | an Omani national who stole a taxi in New York City. | 一名在纽约市偷了一辆出租车的阿曼族人 |
[34:28] | Police have been | 警察已在 |
[34:29] | – tracking him, and… – What? | -追踪他 并且 -什么 |
[34:38] | Did you kill the police in Indiana? | 你杀了印第安纳州的警察吗 |
[34:41] | No. | 没有 |
[34:43] | Okay. Good. | 那就好 |
[34:50] | You need to get outta here. | 你得离开这里 |
[34:52] | I’m leaving right now because I am not going back to prison, | 我现在就走 因为我不想再进监狱 |
[34:54] | not for them. They are not like us. | 至少不想为了他们 他们和我们不同 |
[34:57] | They’re gonna be just fine. You and me, we could die today. | 他们不会有事 而你我今天就可能会死 |
[35:02] | Look, I appreciate your concern. | 我感激你的关心 |
[35:05] | I really do. | 真的 |
[35:07] | But I’m making my own choices. | 但我要自己做选择 |
[35:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[35:14] | All right, so what we’re hearing now is that the suspect | 据目前掌握的线索 |
[35:16] | has been tracked to Illinois. | 嫌犯的踪迹出现在了伊利诺斯州 |
[35:18] | Cairo, Illinois. | 伊利诺斯州开罗 |
[35:20] | If you recognize any of these men, | 如果你认出了这些人 |
[35:22] | call the Illinois State Police tip line at 1-800… | 请拨打伊利诺斯州警署热线1-800… |
[35:26] | Illinois State Police Tip Line. Please hold. | 伊利诺斯州警署热线 请稍等 |
[35:31] | Illinois State Police Tip Line. Can you hold, please? | 伊利诺斯州警署热线 请稍等 好吗 |
[35:35] | Illinois State Police Tip Line. Please hold. | 伊利诺斯州警署热线 请稍等 |
[35:40] | Let’s go! Move it out! | 我们走 快出去 |
[35:45] | As the nation reels from this series of attacks, | 当这个国家因为这一系列的袭击 |
[35:48] | and the imminent threat to our financial institutions, | 和迫在眉睫的金融机构威胁而跌跌撞撞时 |
[35:51] | the nation asks, what is this bullshit? | 我们不禁反问 这是什么鬼扯 |
[35:54] | Well, let me tell you, Shadow, Shadow Moon. | 让我告诉你 影子 影·穆恩 |
[35:57] | We haven’t had the pleasure yet. | 我们还没有玩儿够 |
[35:59] | Wouldn’t you say, Joe? | 你说呢 乔 |
[36:00] | That’s right, Melinda. We haven’t had the pleasure. | 没错 梅琳达 我们还没有玩儿够 |
[36:03] | I think it’s time I re-introduce myself. | 是时候重新介绍我自己了 |
[36:09] | I’m not offended that you didn’t recognize me. | 我不怪你没认出我来 |
[36:12] | I’ve got a bunch of new faces now. | 我现在有了很多新面孔 |
[36:16] | Your move, Shadow Moon. | 你要是走了 影·穆恩 |
[36:17] | It may also activate the State Emergency | 可能会招来国家紧急行动中心 |
[36:19] | Operations Center to full 24-hour staffing. | 全天候的盯梢 |
[36:22] | The flash in the sky was visible | 方圆几百里 |
[36:25] | within a radius of several hundred miles… | 都能看到天空中的火光 |
[36:28] | …and the noise of the impact… | 北至伊丽莎白 |
[36:29] | …was heard as far north as Elizabeth. | 都能听到撞击产生的巨响 |
[36:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[36:35] | this is the most terrifying thing I have ever witnessed! | 这是我见过最恐怖的事情了 |
[36:40] | This is the most terrifying thing | 这是我见过 |
[36:42] | I have ever witnessed. | 最恐怖的事情了 |
[36:43] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[36:45] | – Wait a minute. – Wait a minute. | -等等 -等等 |
[36:46] | Someone’s crawling out of the hollow top. | 有人正在从顶层爬出来 |
[36:49] | Someone’s crawling out of the hollow top. | 有人正在从顶层爬出来 |
[36:52] | Someone or, or something. | 人或者什么东西 |
[36:53] | Or… something. | 或者什么东西 |
[37:01] | And that’s this bullshit. | 就是这样的鬼扯 |
[37:03] | Pow! | 砰 |
[37:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[37:09] | The association to the men wanted | 与贝尔方丹屠杀通缉犯的关系 |
[37:11] | in the Belfontaine massacre is not yet clear… | 尚不明确 |
[37:28] | – Please come on. – Salim! | -快跟我来 -萨利姆 |
[37:30] | – Come on! Come! – Salim. | -快来 -萨利姆 |
[37:34] | Salim. | 萨利姆 |
[37:40] | Salim! | 萨利姆 |
[37:49] | Attention! Attention! | 注意 注意 |
[37:54] | FBI and State Police are outside. | 联邦调查局和州警察在外面 |
[38:03] | Salim… | 萨利姆 |
[38:05] | There is nowhere to go. | 你无处可逃了 |
[38:06] | Please talk to me. | 跟我说句话 |
[38:12] | I don’t know what we are going to be. | 我不知道我们未来的会怎样 |
[38:18] | But I want you to know I don’t regret any of it. | 但我想让你知道 我一点也不后悔 |
[38:22] | You have taught me how to love. | 你教会了我如何去爱 |
[39:07] | Moon Shadow. | 影·穆恩 |
[39:08] | Goddamn hippie parents. | 该死的嬉皮父母 |
[39:12] | I love you, baby. It’s there. | 我爱你 宝贝 它就在那 |
[39:15] | Your momma had a big afro. “Dancing Queen”? | 你妈妈有爆炸头 喜欢听《舞会皇后》 |
[39:19] | It’s there. | 它就在那 |
[39:21] | Shadow Moon. | 影·穆恩 |
[39:23] | It’s there. | 它就在那 |
[39:24] | You’re different. | 你是与众不同的 |
[39:25] | There’s a light in you that is strong. | 你心中有一束比任何东西都耀眼的光 |
[39:27] | I usually end up getting what I want. On average. | 一般来说我总是能心想事成 |
[39:31] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[39:32] | He’s hustling you. | 他在骗你 |
[39:34] | He’s a hustler. | 他是个骗子 |
[39:41] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[39:43] | So, you didn’t believe till you did | 所以在你遇到之前 你并不相信 |
[39:44] | and then the world changed because you believed. | 而世界之所以改变就因为你相信了 |
[39:47] | Dead and gone. Nothing to miss. | 死了很久了 没什么可留恋的 |
[39:50] | Do you know the truth of who you are, Shadow? | 你了解真实的自己吗 影子 |
[39:53] | Don’t let him find you. | 别让他找到你 |
[39:55] | Who was he? | 他究竟是谁 |
[39:56] | …the only thing that… | 唯一合理的 |
[39:57] | Dead and gone. | 死了很久了 |
[39:58] | The only explanation that…Nothing to miss. | 唯一符合理的解释 没什么可留恋的 |
[40:01] | I offer you the worm from my beak, | 我将嘴边的美味分享给你 |
[40:03] | and you look at me like I fucked your mom? | 而你看我的眼神像是我操了你妈一样 |
[40:07] | Damn right. I’m a hustler, swindler, cheater and liar. | 骗子 欺诈者 撒谎精 随便你怎么叫 |
[40:09] | What do you believe, Shadow? | 你相信什么 影子 |
[40:15] | The more you believe… | 你信得越多 |
[40:19] | The more you believe… | 越深信不疑 |
[40:19] | Motto: Like father, like son. | 箴言 有其父必有其子 |
[40:21] | Sometimes, you remind me of my son. | 有时你会让我想起我儿子 |
[40:38] | The flash in the sky | 方圆几百里 |
[40:41] | was visible within a radius of several hundred miles. | 都能看到天空中的火光 |
[41:28] | Shadow? | 影子 |
[41:34] | Don’t let them find you. | 别让他们找到你 |
[42:08] | This just in: police have lost the suspects’ trail. | 刚刚收到的消息 警方未找到嫌犯的踪迹 |
[42:11] | …the suspects are still at large. | 嫌犯仍在逃 |
[42:13] | …in Cairo, Illinois. The suspects are still at large. | 在伊利诺斯州开罗 嫌犯仍在逃 |
[42:16] | I repeat, the suspects are still at large. | 重复一次 嫌犯仍在逃 |
[42:28] | It has been confirmed that the terrorists | 已得到确认的是 |
[42:30] | gained control of the Argus Drone | 恐怖分子通过非法入侵硅谷的谢通服务器 |
[42:32] | by hacking into the XieComm servers in Silicon Valley | 控制了阿格斯无人机 |
[42:35] | using a Quantum hack to breach what, | 他们使用量子技术突破了 |
[42:37] | up until now, were thought to be unbreachable sys– | 此前被认为无懈可击的系统 |
[42:41] | Mr. Xie, I need you to focus. | 谢先生 请集中精神 |
[42:45] | Can you reverse the hack? | 你能扭转这次入侵吗 |
[42:48] | What can we do to stop this? | 我们做什么才能阻止它 |
[42:53] | Pray. | 祈祷 |
[43:17] | Now we’re talkin’. | 现在我们可以对话了 |
[43:28] | Does he know what happens to you | 他知道你打破契约规定 |
[43:30] | if you break the rules of your bond? | 会发生什么吗 |
[43:33] | What he knows is of little importance. | 他知道什么无关紧要 |
[43:36] | It’s what he does that matters. | 重要的是他怎么做 |
[43:39] | Oh, Sisyphus. | 西西弗斯啊 |
[43:41] | I do hope you manage to get that rock up that hill. | 我真希望你能把那块石头推上山顶 |
[43:45] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[43:46] | Eyes of fire. Shit for brains. | 火眼金睛 脑子却不好用 |
[43:51] | Salam aleykum,old friend. | 祝你平安 老朋友 |
[43:56] | Till death do you part. | 等死神找到你时再见 |
[44:01] | Sarcasm and death. What a motherfucker. | 讽刺和死亡 你真是个混球 |
[44:47] | The windows are broken. | 窗户破了 |
[44:50] | Fear takes hold. | 恐惧占据上风 |
[44:54] | The dreams of order yield to the natural state of things. | 秩序的理想屈服于事物的自然状态 |
[45:12] | Chaos. | 混乱 |
[45:19] | My boy is gonna be just fine. | 我的小子会安然无恙的 |
[45:26] | Just fine. | 安然无恙 |
[46:21] | Identification? | 身份证 |
[46:27] | He’s all right. | 他没问题 |
[46:29] | Id? | 身份证 |
[46:36] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[46:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[46:54] | Id? | 身份证 |
[47:19] | Have a nice night, Mr. Ainsel. | 晚上愉快 艾因塞尔先生 |
[47:23] | All right. You’re all good to go. | 好了 你们都可以走了 |
[47:41] | BGM: Where Did You Sleep Last Night by Danny Bensi & Saunder Jurriaans |