时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | 新奥尔良 1961年 | |
[01:10] | Oh, don’t you worry about a thing, mon cheri. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[01:12] | I got you covered. | 有我呢 |
[01:17] | – Cora, what’s gotten into you today? – I’m sorry. | -珂拉 你今天到底怎么了 -对不起 |
[01:19] | I-It’s just Henry’s first day of high school. | 今天是亨利第一天上高中 |
[01:22] | – De La Salle. – The white school? | -德拉萨高中 -白人学校 |
[01:24] | It’s integrated. Earl and I decided to take a chance. | 白人黑人兼收的 我和厄尔决定冒个险 |
[01:27] | Give our son the best opportunity. | 给儿子创造最好的机会 |
[01:30] | You’re taking a big chance, I fear. | 恐怕你这险冒得可不小 |
[01:33] | Oh, times are changing, Marie. | 时代在变化 玛丽 |
[01:35] | President Kennedy’s in the White House. | 肯尼迪都当上总统了 |
[01:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:38] | And the White Citizens’ Council of New Orleans | 新奥尔良的白人公民理事会 |
[01:40] | warned the city about the Congolese raping their daughters, | 刚还警告市民说 刚果人强暴白人姑娘 |
[01:44] | and the Burr Heads being forced into their schools. | 黑鬼被强行纳入白人学校呢 |
[01:47] | I have faith in the future. | 我对未来有信心 |
[01:59] | Get away from Henry! | 放开亨利 |
[02:00] | Get away from my boy! | 离我儿子远点 |
[02:03] | Oh, my beautiful baby boy! | 我的心肝宝贝啊 |
[02:08] | Look what they done to you. | 他们都对你做了什么 |
[03:03] | We done our duty tonight, boys. | 今晚全靠我们自己了 伙计们 |
[03:05] | Nobody else was gonna help us. | 没人会来帮我们 |
[03:07] | Governor did all he could. | 州长已经尽力了 |
[03:09] | Them niggers, they just keep coming. | 那些黑鬼灭也灭不完 |
[03:44] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[06:13] | Now I give it to you. | 现在我把它交给你 |
[06:17] | Don’t be afraid. Use it. | 别害怕 用这把刀 |
[06:19] | Kill me for the sake of the coven. | 为了女巫团 杀了我 |
[06:21] | – No. No! – Yes. Come on. | -不行 -来吧 |
[06:24] | Don’t be afraid, do it. Come on, now, do it! | 别怕 来啊 快杀了我 |
[06:27] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[06:28] | Yes, you can, you stupid girl! | 你行的 傻姑娘 |
[06:30] | – No! – Do it and feel my power flow into you! | -不 -杀了我 感受我的力量流进你的体内 |
[06:33] | I know because I was standing where you’re standing! | 我明白 因为当年我就站在你现在这个位置 |
[06:37] | Stop yelling at me! | 别再吼我了 |
[06:38] | – Do it! Do it! – No! | -快杀了我 -不 |
[06:39] | Do it! Do it! | 快动手啊 |
[06:56] | She would’ve made a lousy Supreme. | 她不会成为称职的超级女巫 |
[06:59] | And that is something | 在此时此刻 |
[07:00] | this coven just can’t afford at this moment in history. | 女巫团绝不能交到她手上 |
[07:10] | It’s my duty to stay vital. | 我必须承担重任 |
[07:41] | Oh, Spalding… | 斯伯丁 |
[07:43] | I must confess… | 我必须承认 |
[07:47] | I’ve always enjoyed our little talks together. | 我一直很喜欢跟你聊天 |
[07:51] | Particularly | 尤其是 |
[07:53] | since you lost your tongue. | 在你失去舌头之后 |
[07:56] | It makes you seem… | 让你看起来 |
[07:58] | wiser, somehow. | 更睿智 |
[08:01] | More thoughtful. | 更善解人意 |
[08:08] | Deal with that. | 处理一下 |
[08:19] | Cordelia? | 科迪莉亚 |
[08:28] | I couldn’t stop it. | 我没法让它停下来 |
[08:31] | Jesus, what happened? | 天啊 发生了什么 |
[08:33] | It hurt me really badly. | 它把我伤得很重 |
[08:35] | What? What hurt you? | 什么 什么弄伤了你 |
[08:47] | Get up. | 起床 |
[08:48] | Cordelia, get up. I need your help. | 科迪莉亚 快起床 我需要你帮忙 |
[08:55] | My God, what happened? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[08:56] | This girl was attacked | 在你睡大觉时 |
[08:58] | near to death while you slept. | 这姑娘差点丧了命 |
[09:00] | By who? | 谁干的 |
[09:01] | Not who. By what. | 不是谁 是什么 |
[09:04] | Some minion of hell or other. | 牛头马面之类的妖怪 |
[09:06] | Summoned by who? | 被谁召唤来的 |
[09:08] | Not one of our girls? | 不会是咱家姑娘吧 |
[09:09] | Oh, Christ, our girls couldn’t pull a rabbit out of a hat. | 拜托 咱家姑娘连变戏法都不会 |
[09:12] | This was dark art voodoo, | 这是黑暗的巫毒术 |
[09:14] | flat out. | 一眼就能看出来 |
[09:16] | Marie Laveau. | 玛丽·拉文 |
[09:18] | No doubt. | 一定是她 |
[09:20] | This is your fault. | 这都怪你 |
[09:22] | You went to see her. | 你去找过她 |
[09:23] | You deliberately provoked her. | 故意挑事 |
[09:25] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:26] | – Because she told me. – Yeah? | -她亲口告诉我的 -是吗 |
[09:29] | And what were you doing over that side of town? | 你跑去那里干什么 |
[09:32] | It was a personal matter. | 是我的私事 |
[09:34] | Christ, Delia! | 天啊 迪莉娅 |
[09:36] | Is that where you were sneaking off to this afternoon? | 你今天下午就是偷溜去那儿了吗 |
[09:39] | To the voodoos for some half-assed fertility spell? | 找那些巫毒教徒为你施半吊子的生育咒 |
[09:43] | Her Pochaut Medecine? | 她的受孕术 |
[09:47] | How much did she take you for? | 她收了你多少钱 |
[09:49] | Nothing, thanks to you. | 一分都没要 多亏了你 |
[09:51] | I left there with nothing. | 我一无所获回来了 |
[09:53] | Yeah, not even your dignity. | 是啊 连你的尊严也一起丢掉了 |
[09:55] | Christ. You as much as announced | 老天 你这就相当于宣告 |
[09:57] | that her magic was stronger than yours. Or mine! | 她的法术比你强 也比我强 |
[09:59] | Don’t you try to put this on me. You went there first. | 别把错都推到我头上 是你先去那里的 |
[10:02] | I went there to show strength. | 我是去示威的 |
[10:05] | And you undermined me | 而你跑去求她帮忙 |
[10:09] | by showing belly. | 让我功亏一篑 |
[10:11] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[10:14] | She’s not breathing. | 她没气了 |
[10:17] | Move. | 让开 |
[10:42] | I got a heartbeat. | 摸到心跳了 |
[10:44] | But maybe we should get her to a hospital. | 也许我们该送她去医院 |
[10:46] | No, that is out of the question. | 不 绝对不行 |
[10:49] | From now on, we handle everything internally. | 从现在开始 所有事都要内部解决 |
[10:52] | The last thing you want | 你可不希望 |
[10:54] | is to have the Council show up on your doorstep | 理事会找到这里 |
[10:57] | and question your competence. | 质疑你的能力 |
[11:18] | Get out of there. | 出来 |
[11:30] | She saved me… | 她救了我 |
[11:32] | that black girl. | 那个黑人女孩 |
[11:35] | That monster, it was Bastien. | 那个怪物 是巴斯蒂安 |
[11:37] | And the Voodoo Queen sent him here for me. | 巫毒女王派他来找我的 |
[11:41] | What do you think, I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[11:44] | Just keep that information to yourself, you understand? | 这件事对谁都不许提 明白吗 |
[11:48] | And get out of here. | 出去吧 |
[11:56] | What if he comes back? | 如果他回来了怎么办 |
[12:00] | He won’t. | 不会的 |
[12:20] | All right, Miss Cora. | 好了 珂拉小姐 |
[12:23] | Are you ready to be dazzled? | 准备好被惊艳了吗 |
[12:24] | You know I am! | 迫不及待了 |
[12:31] | Cora, you look beautiful. | 珂拉 你看起来漂亮极了 |
[12:32] | She better. | 她最好如此 |
[12:33] | Miss Cora got a invite to the Mayor’s mansion tonight | 珂拉小姐今晚将受邀前往市长官邸 |
[12:36] | for the Annual Halloween Ball. | 参加一年一度的万圣节舞会 |
[12:38] | Marie dragged my nappy head in here. | 是玛丽硬拉我来处理这一头卷毛的 |
[12:40] | Hey, if your hair’s nappy, | 如果你顶着满头卷毛出现 |
[12:41] | white people ain’t happy. | 那帮白人可要不高兴了 |
[12:43] | True that. | 这话没错 |
[12:47] | Now I want to pay you this time. | 这次我一定要付钱 |
[12:49] | Uh-uh, you keep your money in your purse. | 快把钱收起来 |
[12:55] | You too good to me. | 你对我太好了 |
[12:58] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:00] | We’re not expecting hair from India till next month. | 从印度寄出的头发下个月才到呢 |
[13:03] | It’s not from India. | 不是从印度寄来的 |
[13:04] | Some freak dropped it off, didn’t say a word. | 是个怪人送来的 什么都没说 |
[13:07] | All right. Well, open it up. | 那好 把它拆开吧 |
[13:14] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[13:21] | No! | 不 |
[13:23] | No…! | 不要 |
[13:35] | Kyle, no! | 凯尔 不 |
[13:40] | Kyle… | 凯尔 |
[13:44] | No, Kyle. | 不 凯尔 |
[14:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:05] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的非常抱歉 |
[14:08] | I didn’t mean for it to happen, any of it. | 我没想到事情会变成这样 |
[14:26] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[14:27] | God-God, you must be so hungry. | 天啊 你一定饿坏了 |
[14:29] | I’m going to… I’m going to go make you something. | 我去 我去给你做点吃的 |
[15:09] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[15:42] | Delphine? | 德尔菲 |
[15:45] | Come do me. | 过来给我更衣 |
[15:48] | Do you know why | 你知道为什么 |
[15:49] | today is my favorite day of the year? | 一年之中我最爱今天吗 |
[15:53] | It’s Halloween. | 今天是万圣节 |
[15:54] | Is it the end of harvest already? | 丰收时节已经结束了吗 |
[15:56] | Land sakes. | 我的天啊 |
[15:58] | I suppose you’ll want me lighting the bonfires | 我想您需要我点燃篝火 |
[16:01] | and putting out food to keep the demons at bay. | 为恶魔供奉食物 使其远离我们 |
[16:03] | Evil spirits will walk the earth this night. | 恶灵将于这晚在人间行走 |
[16:06] | The dead shall rise and fearful pranks ensue | 如果我们无法保护好自己 |
[16:09] | should we fail to protect ourselves. | 亡者将会苏醒 恶行接踵而来 |
[16:11] | Oh, Christ, just zip it. | 天啊 拉上拉链 |
[16:18] | Miss Fiona, | 菲奥娜小姐 |
[16:20] | you look… | 您看上去… |
[16:23] | Younger? | 年轻了 |
[16:24] | I was gonna say beautiful. | 我想说很漂亮 |
[16:29] | Well, both are correct. | 两个都对 |
[16:32] | And as far as silly superstitions, | 至于那些愚蠢的迷信 |
[16:35] | you’re behind the times. | 你已经落伍了 |
[16:37] | Bonfires have become jack-o’-lanterns | 篝火已经变成南瓜灯笼 |
[16:40] | and harvest offerings, | 而丰收后的祭祀供奉 |
[16:42] | just candy. | 只要糖果而已 |
[16:43] | Do they work? | 管用吗 |
[16:44] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[16:46] | Tonight I’m gonna let the whole world in, | 今晚我要让整个世界 |
[16:48] | get a good look at me. | 好好看看 |
[16:53] | Who’s the baddest witch in town? | 谁才是最厉害的女巫 |
[17:04] | – This doesn’t concern you. – It does so concern me. | -不关你的事 -当然关我的事 |
[17:06] | If you start a war with those white bitches… | 如果你要向白人女巫宣战… |
[17:08] | Me start it? | 我宣战 |
[17:11] | You saw what she did to Bastien. | 你看到她对巴斯蒂安做的事了 |
[17:14] | We had ten years of trouble, Marie. | 我们曾有十年动乱 玛丽 |
[17:16] | You weren’t even born yet. | 那时你都没出生呢 |
[17:18] | Yes, but I grew up on those stories. | 对 但我是听那些故事长大的 |
[17:19] | Stories about heartbreak | 那些血流遍地 |
[17:21] | and blood running through the streets! | 心碎人亡的故事 |
[17:23] | Yeah, their blood. | 对 都是她们的血 |
[17:24] | I used it to paint my dayroom brick red. | 我还用这些血把休息室染成砖红色 |
[17:29] | You were the hero of that story. | 你是故事里的英雄 |
[17:31] | You sat across from them and you made peace. | 你与她们坐下谈判 带来了和平 |
[17:40] | They had their territory, we had ours. | 双方各自划分领土 |
[17:43] | Neither side crossed into the other. | 任何一方都决不越界 |
[17:45] | No more bloodshed at one another’s hands. | 双方都不再互相杀戮 |
[17:49] | The rest of the world was cruel enough. | 外面的世界已经够残酷了 |
[17:52] | Chantal, I know you mean well, | 尚塔尔 我知道你是好意 |
[17:56] | but the truce is over. | 但和平已经结束 |
[17:59] | If we don’t fight back, we may as well lay down | 如果不反击 还不如躺在床上等死 |
[18:01] | in our beds and wait for death, because that’s what’s at stake. | 因为现在性命攸关 |
[18:04] | And I don’t have time to argue with you. | 我没时间和你争执 |
[18:07] | Either you’re with me or against me. | 你要么追随我 要么反对我 |
[18:10] | And if it’s the latter, | 如果是后者 |
[18:12] | you best stay out of my way. | 你最好别挡我的路 |
[18:17] | How’s Baton Rouge? | 巴吞鲁日的工作如何 |
[18:18] | I hate it when you take foreman jobs out of town. | 我不喜欢你接下小镇之外的监工活儿 |
[18:21] | You know we need the money. | 我们需要钱啊 |
[18:23] | What time’s your meeting with Phil Underwood? | 你跟菲尔·安德伍德约了几点 |
[18:25] | Oh, actually, he’s here right now. | 他已经到了 |
[18:29] | – Call you later. – Okay. | -稍后给你电话 -好 |
[18:39] | Kaylee. | 凯莉 |
[19:13] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[19:18] | Man… | 天哪 |
[19:22] | I always dress up for Halloween. | 万圣节我总会精心装扮 |
[19:25] | It’s my favorite holiday. | 这是我最爱的节日 |
[19:27] | When I was a little girl, | 我小时候 |
[19:30] | I used to love the candy. | 超爱那些糖果 |
[19:37] | I think Halloween gives people the permission | 我觉得万圣节给人提供了一个机会 |
[19:39] | to be who they really want to be. | 让他们变成梦想中的样子 |
[19:47] | Do you dress up? | 你会装扮吗 |
[19:49] | Who were you last year? | 你去年扮成了什么 |
[19:51] | Me? | 我吗 |
[19:54] | I was a monster. | 我去年是个怪物 |
[20:01] | Come on, Queenie. | 拜托 奎尼 |
[20:04] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[20:06] | Come on, Queenie. | 醒醒 奎尼 |
[20:11] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[20:15] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[20:16] | No, honey, you’re not dead. | 没有 亲爱的 你还活着 |
[20:19] | Let me get you a fresh towel. | 我给你换块毛巾 |
[20:32] | I don’t know how to thank you for saving my life. | 我不知道该如何感谢你救了我的命 |
[20:36] | I guess you’ll just have to work on that then, huh? | 好好想想该怎么报答我吧 |
[20:50] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[20:52] | The girls are back? | 姑娘们回来了 |
[20:54] | Not the girls. | 不是她们 |
[21:19] | I had no idea the Council would be joining us today. | 不知道理事会今天会大驾光临 |
[21:24] | How screwed am I? | 我是不是惨了 |
[21:25] | Mm, just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[21:26] | Council on Witchcraft | 巫术理事会 |
[21:28] | assembles only under the gravest circumstances. | 只在事态严重时聚集 |
[21:31] | And who doesn’t love a surprise? | 谁不喜欢惊喜呢 |
[21:34] | I can guess why you’re here. | 我能猜到你们为何来此 |
[21:37] | Last night’s assault on Queenie was a horrific tragedy, | 昨晚奎尼被袭击是一场可怕的悲剧 |
[21:40] | but I can assure you she is resting comfortably. | 但我向你们保证 她现在状况良好 |
[21:43] | Assault? | 袭击 |
[21:45] | Elaborate, elucidate. | 详细说明一下 |
[21:46] | I didn’t see it myself, but… | 我没有亲眼看到 但是… |
[21:48] | – By who? – Well, what, actually. | -何人所为 -不是人 |
[21:53] | Something not altogether human. | 是某种非人的怪物 |
[21:54] | You should have alerted us at once. | 你应该立刻报告我们 |
[21:56] | Yes, I was going to. | 是的 我准备报告的 |
[21:58] | I just… | 我只是… |
[22:00] | Yes. | 你说得对 |
[22:01] | That’s not why we’re here. | 我们不是为这事而来 |
[22:03] | Something potentially far more grave has come to our attention. | 我们发现了某件更严重的事 |
[22:06] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[22:08] | I should never have gone over there. | 我就不该去那里 |
[22:09] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. | 真抱歉 我不知道自己当时在想什么 |
[22:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:18] | You might as well know. | 反正你们也会知道 |
[22:19] | I went to Marie Laveau. | 我去找过玛丽·拉文 |
[22:21] | But it was never my intention to violate the truce. | 但我没想违反和平协议 |
[22:24] | I see, well, perhaps we should all sit down. | 我明白了 也许我们该坐下谈 |
[22:27] | Actually, don’t get too comfortable. | 别太随便了 |
[22:30] | And you? Stop talking. | 至于你 给我闭嘴 |
[22:33] | Fiona, it’s been a long time. | 菲奥娜 好久不见 |
[22:36] | Oh, Myrtle Snow. | 默特尔·斯诺 |
[22:39] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[22:40] | Developing a sense of style | 越来越时尚了 |
[22:42] | when no one was paying attention. | 可惜没人注意你 |
[22:45] | Quentin, you vicious old queen, hmm. | 昆廷 你这可恶的老基佬 |
[22:50] | What’s it take for a girl | 我要怎么做 |
[22:51] | to get her phone call returned? | 才能让你给我回电话啊 |
[22:52] | Oh, my life is pure torment. | 我现在活得太受罪 |
[22:54] | One book signing after another. | 签售会一个接一个 |
[22:56] | Travel, travel, travel. | 四处旅行 |
[22:58] | It’s like get me off of the best seller list already. | 拜托别再让我的书畅销了 |
[23:01] | Just remember whose magic it was | 别忘了是谁的魔法 |
[23:03] | – that put you there. – Fiona… | -让你畅销的 -菲奥娜 |
[23:06] | you’re a caution. | 你真是个疯婆子 |
[23:12] | Pembroke. | 彭布罗克 |
[23:15] | So… you old hens… | 你们这群老家伙 |
[23:20] | what have you come to cluck about? | 来这里有何指教啊 |
[23:23] | We were summoned by one of your students. | 我们受你一位学生召集 |
[23:28] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[23:29] | Me. | 我 |
[23:33] | I can’t hear her anymore. | 我听不到她了 |
[23:35] | Madison? | 麦迪逊 |
[23:36] | I think she’s dead. | 我觉得她死了 |
[23:42] | That’s why we’re here. | 我们就是为此而来 |
[23:56] | Let the record show | 请记录 |
[23:58] | the official inquiry into the disappearance | 关于女巫姐妹麦迪逊·蒙哥马利 |
[24:00] | of our sister witch Madison Montgomery | 失踪事件的正式问讯 |
[24:03] | has commenced. | 现在开始 |
[24:04] | Noted. | 了解 |
[24:05] | And the penalty for inflicting grievous bodily harm | 而严重伤害 |
[24:08] | against a Salem descendent can be but one– | 塞勒姆女巫后裔之人 |
[24:11] | death by fire. | 将受火刑处死 |
[24:14] | Miss Foxx? | 福克斯小姐 |
[24:15] | When was the last time you saw or spoke with Madison? | 你最后一次和麦迪逊见面或交谈是什么时候 |
[24:18] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[24:19] | Madison is a spirited girl. | 麦迪逊很爱玩 |
[24:21] | The fact that she stayed out all night is hardly a shocker. | 她就算在外面过夜也不奇怪 |
[24:23] | So it’s not unusual for you to lose track of your charges | 这么说你经常搞不清学生 |
[24:26] | for extended periods of time? | 去了哪里 |
[24:28] | No, that’s not… | 不 不是这样的… |
[24:31] | Do you read TMZ? | 你们都看名人八卦吗 |
[24:33] | Madison’s already spent more time with us | 比起麦迪逊以前去过的康复中心 |
[24:35] | than any rehab facility she’s been sentenced to. | 她跟我们在一起的时间已经够长了 |
[24:37] | She’s a special case. | 她情况比较特殊 |
[24:39] | Did she give the impression of being a particularly | 她会不会给人印象是个 |
[24:41] | powerful witch? | 法术极强的女巫 |
[24:44] | I mean, she’s a movie star. | 她是个电影明星 |
[24:45] | So she’s got that thing, you know? | 所以她有点那个 你们懂吧 |
[24:46] | No, we don’t. | 我们不懂 |
[24:48] | What thing? | 有点什么 |
[24:49] | That thing you lack, darling. | 有种你没有的东西 亲爱的 |
[24:52] | Charisma. | 叫做魅力 |
[24:54] | Madison Montgomery | 麦迪逊·蒙哥马利是个 |
[24:55] | is a stone-cold bitch who loves hard drinking, | 铁石心肠的贱人 她酗酒 |
[24:58] | big dicks and trouble. | 喜欢大鸡巴 喜欢惹麻烦 |
[25:00] | If she’s dead, it’s probably ’cause she got wasted | 要是她死了 估计也是因为喝醉了 |
[25:03] | and offered the Grim Reaper a hand job or something. | 然后帮死神打了个飞机之类的 |
[25:08] | Before her disappearance, | 她失踪之前 |
[25:09] | was Madison manifesting any powers, | 有没有显露出一些 |
[25:12] | new ones, rapidly accumulating? | 新的或特别强大的能力 |
[25:15] | New powers? No. | 新的能力吗 没有 |
[25:16] | Mostly we were concentrating on helping her | 我们大部分时间都是在帮她 |
[25:18] | control her telekinesis, not developing new skills. | 控制住念力 而非培养新的能力 |
[25:22] | Where’s my rug? | 那儿的地毯呢 |
[25:24] | Yeah, she had powers all right. | 没错 她是有法力 |
[25:26] | Lots of them. | 而且很强 |
[25:27] | She set the neighbor’s curtains on fire. | 她把邻居家的窗帘都给烧了 |
[25:30] | How did she do that? | 她怎么做到的 |
[25:31] | By looking at them. | 就光看着 |
[25:33] | It was awesome. | 太牛了 |
[25:35] | Who else knew about this? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[25:52] | You brought soup? | 你还带了汤啊 |
[25:54] | There’s a vending machine in the lobby. | 大厅里有个自动售货机 |
[25:56] | It sells all kinds of stuff. | 什么都有 |
[25:58] | Soup… | 汤啊 |
[26:00] | Burritos. | 墨西哥卷啊 |
[26:02] | Can you imagine? I mean… | 你能相信吗 我是说 |
[26:05] | in my town… | 我们那儿的 |
[26:07] | all you could get from a vending machine | 售货机里只有汽水 |
[26:08] | was pop and Reese’s. | 还有脆皮巧克力 |
[26:11] | I was in a place in San Diego once | 我有次在圣地亚哥 |
[26:14] | where they had sushi in the vending machines. | 他们那的售货机还卖寿司呢 |
[26:17] | The raw fish stuff? | 生鱼片之类的吗 |
[26:19] | That sounds disgusting even when it’s fresh. | 就算是新鲜的生鱼片都怪恶心的 |
[26:24] | I always wanted to go to San Diego. | 我一直想去圣地亚哥呢 |
[26:26] | See the zoo. | 去动物园 |
[26:28] | You’re quite the world traveler. | 你也算周游世界了 |
[26:30] | Work takes me to some pretty cool places. | 工作让我有机会去很多新奇的地方 |
[26:33] | And some crappy ones, too. | 当然也有烂地方 |
[26:35] | Mr. Big Shot USDA Agent. | 农业部特工大牛 |
[26:38] | They call us inspectors, not agents. | 我们只是检查员 不是特工 |
[26:41] | I’m not a spy. | 我又不是间谍 |
[26:43] | You got an online girlfriend in every port, 007? | 你每到一处就上网约姑娘见面吗 特工先生 |
[26:47] | You getting possessive already? | 这么快占有欲就这么强啦 |
[26:49] | No. | 没 |
[26:50] | No, I know you. | 没有 我了解你的 |
[26:51] | I know you’re not like that. | 你不是那种人 |
[27:00] | To think I found you in an online community dedicated | 我居然是在托马斯·金凯德狂热者的 |
[27:04] | to collecting Thomas Kinkade paintings. | 论坛上找到你的 |
[27:08] | Hey, to be fair, I found you. | 是我找到你的吧 |
[27:13] | You played it smart though. | 你很会欲擒故纵啊 |
[27:16] | It was like you knew you had me | 感觉好像我还没回复你 |
[27:17] | before I even responded. | 你就已经稳操胜券了一样 |
[27:20] | Other guys online come on so strong, | 网上其他男人都心急得不行 |
[27:22] | so fast. It’s like… ten minutes in and they want | 一副饥渴的样子 还没十分钟呢 |
[27:25] | to see a picture of my boobs or something. | 就想看我胸部的照片了 |
[27:29] | You were… | 你真的 |
[27:31] | cool as a cucumber. | 很淡定啊 |
[27:33] | James Bond, right? | 我是特工嘛 对吧 |
[27:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:39] | Well, shit. | 该死 |
[27:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:43] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢上你了 |
[27:48] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[27:50] | It is if you’re gonna break my heart. | 如果你伤了我的心呢 |
[28:07] | You must think you’re very clever. | 你肯定觉得自己聪明绝顶 |
[28:09] | I do. I do think I’m very clever. | 是啊 我的确这么认为 |
[28:13] | I am, after all, the Supreme. | 毕竟 我是超级女巫 |
[28:15] | Sadly, you are. | 可悲啊 你的确是 |
[28:17] | Though given the state of this coven and this school, | 鉴于女巫团和女巫学校的现状 |
[28:20] | one could be forgiven for thinking | 要说我们过去四十年 |
[28:21] | we’ve been without a Supreme for the past 40 years. | 都没有超级女巫 也没什么不妥 |
[28:24] | If you don’t like the way I run things, | 如果你看不惯我的管理方式 |
[28:28] | take it up with the Council. | 尽管向理事会投诉 |
[28:30] | But that’s just it: you don’t run things, | 这就是问题所在 你压根不管事 |
[28:33] | you run off. | 逃脱责任 |
[28:34] | You were absent from last year’s Summit Gathering, | 你缺席了去年的女巫峰会 |
[28:37] | three Winter Petitions remain unsigned | 三项冬季请愿未签署 |
[28:40] | and you’ve failed to appoint a new Chancellor in over a decade. | 十多年都未委派新校监 |
[28:44] | Has it been that long? | 有这么久啦 |
[28:46] | The role of Supreme | 超级女巫 |
[28:47] | is more than a figurehead. | 不仅仅是名誉领袖 |
[28:49] | You must be present for the betterment of our people, | 你得为改善我们种族的生活做出努力 |
[28:52] | not just off jet-setting around the globe | 而不是坐着喷气式飞机环游地球 |
[28:54] | to sate your vulgar, licentious appetites. | 满足一己私欲 浪荡生活 |
[28:56] | – You go! – What’s your point, Myrt? | -加油 -你到底想说什么 默特尔 |
[28:59] | Why now, Fiona? | 为什么是现在 菲奥娜 |
[29:00] | Why come back now? | 为什么现在回来 |
[29:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:05] | I’m either confused or really bored, but… | 不知是我听糊涂了 还是压根没听 |
[29:09] | am I a rotten Supreme | 你说我是个差劲的超级女巫 |
[29:11] | because I stayed away or… | 究竟是因为我不闻不问 |
[29:14] | because I came back? | 还是因为我回来了 |
[29:16] | This is the second time while you were under this roof | 这里有女巫失踪 而你恰恰住在这里 |
[29:18] | that a witch has gone missing from this place. | 这已经是第二次了 |
[29:20] | And in both instances, you were the last one | 而且每一次 最后见到失踪女巫的人 |
[29:22] | to see either one of them alive. | 都是你 |
[29:24] | Please. She… She’s still alive. | 求你们了 她还活着 |
[29:27] | She has to be. | 一定还活着 |
[29:29] | We all grieve Anna Leigh, Fiona. | 对于安娜·利 我们都很悲痛 菲奥娜 |
[29:32] | But, together, none of the witches or warlocks | 但是理事会中的女巫和巫师 |
[29:34] | of the Council can detect her life force. | 都没探测到她的生命迹象 |
[29:38] | We must assume the worst. | 我们必须做最坏的打算 |
[29:40] | 罗比乔克斯小姐学院 1971年 | |
[29:42] | You say she was… | 你说 |
[29:43] | heading somewhere when she spoke to you. | 她和你讲话时正要去什么地方 |
[29:46] | Did she give you any indication as to where? | 她说要去哪了吗 |
[29:52] | But she took a fine bottle of wine with her. | 但是她拿了一瓶上好的红酒 |
[29:56] | She said it was a final peace offering. | 说是为表和平送去的最后礼物 |
[30:00] | Anna Leigh recently negotiated a truce | 安娜·利近期和巫毒女王玛丽·拉文 |
[30:02] | with Marie Laveau, the voodoo queen. | 达成了一项和平协议 |
[30:06] | You don’t suspect the colored witches are involved in this? | 你不会是怀疑黑人女巫与此有关吧 |
[30:10] | I couldn’t say. | 我不知道 |
[30:15] | Gather yourself, girl. | 打起精神 姑娘 |
[30:17] | You need to reach deep | 你现在必须深入学习 |
[30:19] | and exercise your strength now. | 操练巫术 |
[30:22] | We have something to tell you. | 我们要告诉你一些事 |
[30:25] | In loving memory of our lost Supreme, | 我们深切怀念逝去的超级女巫 |
[30:29] | Anna Leigh Leighton, | 安娜·利·莱顿 |
[30:30] | we announce her posthumous selection | 并在此宣布她生前选定的 |
[30:34] | of the witch she believed to be her trueborn successor, | 衣钵的真正继承人 |
[30:38] | Supreme Elect, | 超级女巫当选人 |
[30:40] | Fiona Goode. | 菲奥娜·古德 |
[30:45] | This Thursday night, | 本周四晚 |
[30:46] | at the start of the full moon, | 月圆之夜开始时 |
[30:48] | Fiona Goode will begin | 菲奥娜·古德将会接受 |
[30:49] | the tests of the Seven Wonders. | 七阵法的考核 |
[30:52] | From time immemorial, our great people | 自古以来 伟大的前人 |
[30:55] | has chosen to uphold and uplift | 会从我们当中选出一位命定的领袖 |
[30:57] | – one among us who was born destined to lead. – Can you believe it? | -来引领我们前行 -你能相信吗 |
[31:01] | Fiona Goode. | 菲奥娜·古德 |
[31:04] | She’ll end up being the youngest Supreme in history. | 她会是有史以来最年轻的超级女巫 |
[31:06] | I can’t believe she’s getting away with it. | 真不敢相信 她居然能逃此罪责 |
[31:09] | Getting away with what, dogface? | 逃脱什么 手下败将 |
[31:12] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[31:13] | Prosecution, adversity. A witch supreme in power | 审判 厄运 拥有强大能力的超级女巫 |
[31:17] | who can heal us and make us whole… | 能治愈我们 让我们所有人… |
[31:20] | I’m a Guardian of Veracity in the vernacular. | 用我们的话来说 我是诚实的守护者 |
[31:24] | I know when a lie’s being told, | 我能识破谎言 |
[31:26] | and I protect the truth. | 并维护真相 |
[31:32] | Spalding. | 斯伯丁 |
[31:38] | Veritas, | 真理 |
[31:41] | Sapientia, Scientia. | 智慧 知识 |
[31:44] | I conjure and command thee, | 我召唤并命令汝 |
[31:46] | dark lords to the vernacular, | 此地之黑暗领主 |
[31:49] | summon truth from lying tongues. | 从谎言之舌上召唤真言 |
[31:51] | Fie upon the wicked who dare to throw sand in our eyes. | 蒙蔽吾等之邪灵必受诅咒 |
[31:54] | With force I command thee, let truth be spoken! | 吾以威严令汝 速速从实道来 |
[32:01] | Fiona aced transmutation and pyrokinesis. | 菲奥娜的炼金术和控火术一流 |
[32:05] | By this time tomorrow, | 明天这个时候 |
[32:07] | we’ll have a new Supreme. | 我们就有一位新的超级女巫了 |
[32:12] | You notice how Spalding spends his life | 你有没有注意到斯伯丁是怎么 |
[32:14] | cleaning up Fiona’s messes? | 全心全意帮菲奥娜收拾烂摊子的 |
[32:16] | If Fiona did do something terrible to Anna Leigh, | 如果菲奥娜真的对安娜·利做了可怕的事情 |
[32:19] | Spalding knows about it. | 斯伯丁肯定知道 |
[32:22] | If Spalding does know something, | 就算斯伯丁知道些什么 |
[32:24] | he’s not talking. | 他也不会说的 |
[32:25] | He’s not going to have a choice. | 他别无选择 |
[32:27] | I enchanted his tongue so it’s incapable of speaking a lie. | 我给他的舌头施了法让他没法说谎 |
[32:31] | And I happen to know the Council is calling him | 而我恰巧知道理事会 |
[32:33] | for a closed session tomorrow morning. | 明早会叫他去闭门会谈 |
[32:45] | Thank you, Spalding. | 谢谢你 斯伯丁 |
[33:00] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[33:03] | – What’s happening? – Someone’s been attacked. | -怎么了 -有人被袭击了 |
[33:13] | Everyone, back to your rooms this instant! | 所有人 马上回自己的房间 |
[33:24] | The time has come for you | 时候已到 |
[33:25] | to pay for every crime you’ve committed. | 你该为自己犯下的罪行付出代价了 |
[33:28] | I’m innocent until proven guilty. | 除非被证明有罪 否则我就是清白的 |
[33:31] | And so far, you have not proven one goddamn thing. | 到目前为止 你什么都证明不了 |
[33:35] | The Council reminds you, | 理事会提醒你 |
[33:37] | no witch has been tried, convicted, | 自1926年以来 就没有女巫 |
[33:39] | and burned at the stake since 1926. | 被审判 定罪 然后烧死在火刑柱上 |
[33:42] | And on a personal note, I’d like to add. | 就我个人而言 很愿意打破这个记录 |
[33:45] | I’ve got a book of matches in my pocket, Fiona, | 我口袋里已经准备了一盒火柴 菲奥娜 |
[33:47] | and I’m just dying to light this fire. | 我非常渴望点燃这把火 |
[33:51] | Leave it in! | 记下来 |
[33:57] | I’d like to call our final witness, Spalding. | 我要有请最后一名证人 斯伯丁 |
[34:02] | Stand before us. | 站过来 |
[34:12] | 40 years ago, our Supreme disappeared. | 四十年前 我们的超级女巫失踪了 |
[34:15] | Shortly thereafter, you were mutilated. | 之后不久 你就被割舌 |
[34:18] | Some call it coincidence, | 有人称之为巧合 |
[34:20] | others call it mystery. | 有人称之为谜团 |
[34:22] | As to me, I can’t imagine living under the same roof | 换做我 简直无法想象跟残害自己的禽兽 |
[34:25] | as the monster who dismembered me, | 生活在同一屋檐下 |
[34:28] | making her breakfast, pouring her tea. | 给她做早餐 帮她倒茶 |
[34:31] | But you have nothing to be afraid of now. | 但你现在什么都不用怕了 |
[34:35] | Justice is so near. | 正义就在眼前 |
[34:37] | All you have to do is write | 你只要写下 |
[34:40] | the name of the witch | 那个割掉你舌头的 |
[34:43] | who was responsible for severing your tongue. | 女巫的名字 |
[35:36] | He’s not going to have a choice. | 他别无选择 |
[35:39] | I enchanted his tongue so it’s incapable of speaking a lie, | 我给他的舌头施了法让他没法说谎 |
[35:42] | and I happen to know the Council’s calling him | 而我恰巧知道理事会 |
[35:44] | for a closed session tomorrow morning. | 明早会叫他去闭门会谈 |
[36:15] | I got your note. | 我收到你的留言了 |
[36:18] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢您能过来 |
[36:26] | These are my last words, Miss Fiona. | 以下是我最后想说的 菲奥娜小姐 |
[36:34] | I have always loved you. | 我一直都爱着您 |
[36:44] | Spalding! | 斯伯丁 |
[36:50] | This will not stand! | 不能容忍 |
[36:55] | You killed Anna Leigh | 是你杀了安娜·利 |
[36:58] | because she was the last Supreme! | 因为她是上一任超级女巫 |
[37:00] | And you killed an innocent girl | 你还杀了一个无辜的女孩 |
[37:02] | because she was the next Supreme! | 因为她是下一任超级女巫 |
[37:04] | You got away with it! | 你逃脱了惩罚 |
[37:06] | She keeps getting away with it! | 她总是能逃脱惩罚 |
[37:09] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[37:12] | You think my mother killed Madison Montgomery | 你认为我母亲杀了麦迪逊·蒙哥马利 |
[37:14] | so she could remain the Supreme? | 是为了能继续做超级女巫 |
[37:16] | Yes! You’re blind to the ways of your mother, chicky! | 是 你对你母亲的作为视而不见 贱货 |
[37:20] | You always have been! | 一直如此 |
[37:22] | Madison wasn’t the next Supreme. | 麦迪逊不是下一任超级女巫 |
[37:28] | The hallmark of any rising Supreme | 崛起的超级女巫身上有个特点 |
[37:30] | is glowing, radiant health. | 那就是光彩照人 身强体健 |
[37:34] | Madison had a heart murmur. | 麦迪逊患有心杂音 |
[37:36] | She kept it monitored, she kept it secret. | 她一直自我检测病情 从没告诉过别人 |
[37:40] | So I’m sorry, Myrtle. | 所以很抱歉 默特尔 |
[37:42] | For 40 years, you’ve been barking up the wrong tree. | 四十年来 你一直找错了方向 |
[37:46] | My mother is the Supreme for a reason. | 我母亲成为超级女巫自有其道理 |
[37:49] | Hear, hear. | 对对 |
[38:02] | Come on, Mom. | 快来啊 妈妈 |
[38:03] | – All right, child. – Come on! Come on! | -好了 宝贝 -快啊 |
[38:05] | And look, don’t eat too much candy, you hear? | 别吃太多糖哦 听见没 |
[38:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:03] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖果就捣蛋 |
[39:04] | Oh, little beggar children all fancied up. | 小要饭花子都打扮过了啊 |
[39:06] | Don’t be greedy. Just take one. | 别贪心 只许拿一颗 |
[39:09] | You little hooligans! | 一群小强盗 |
[39:18] | You’re being morbid. | 你有病吧 |
[39:20] | Madison’s not dead. | 麦迪逊没死 |
[39:21] | Then why can’t I hear her? | 那我为什么听不到她了 |
[39:23] | Maybe she found a way to keep you out of her head. | 也许她想到办法不让你听到她的想法了 |
[39:26] | I know I’ve been trying. | 我可一直在努力呢 |
[39:27] | No. She passed. | 不 她死了 |
[39:30] | We should be out looking for her. | 我们应该出去找她 |
[39:32] | Fiona told us to stay inside. | 菲奥娜让我们待在屋里 |
[40:51] | Enough rosé. Let’s get you a proper drink. | 别喝桃红葡萄酒了 来点货真价实的 |
[40:53] | Bartender, bring this lady a Maker’s neat. | 酒保 给这位女士来一杯什么都不加的威士忌 |
[40:58] | You’ll make a bad girl of me yet. | 你会害我变成坏女孩的 |
[41:00] | Well, Christ knows, somebody’s got to, darling. | 天哪 总有人得这么做 亲爱的 |
[41:04] | Here, cheers. | 来 干杯 |
[41:12] | Okay… | 好了 |
[41:14] | – What? – Let’s play a game. | -怎么 -我们来玩个游戏 |
[41:16] | We each ask each other three questions, | 每人问对方三个问题 |
[41:18] | and we swear to answer them honestly. | 保证说真话 |
[41:20] | Is your seat belt fastened? | 扣好安全带了吗 |
[41:22] | Nice and tight. | 万无一失 |
[41:25] | Why do you hate Hank? | 你为什么讨厌汉克 |
[41:29] | – Are you attracted to him? – Jesus! | -是因为喜欢上他了吗 -天哪 |
[41:33] | Because, Delia, he reeks of bullshit. | 迪莉亚 因为他满嘴跑火车 |
[41:38] | And I don’t understand how you cannot see that. | 真不明白你怎么就看不出来呢 |
[41:48] | Number two. | 第二个问题 |
[41:50] | And no lying. | 不许撒谎 |
[41:54] | Did you kill Madison? | 是不是你杀了麦迪逊 |
[41:56] | No. I did not kill Madison. | 不是 我没杀麦迪逊 |
[42:00] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[42:01] | Who do you believe is the next Supreme? | 你觉得下任超级女巫是谁 |
[42:02] | No, no, no, no, no, it’s still my turn. | 不不不 还是我 |
[42:05] | Yeah? Well, your questions are boring. | 可你的问题好无聊 |
[42:07] | So, answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[42:09] | Who do you think is my replacement? | 你觉得谁会替代我 |
[42:11] | You’re obsessed, aren’t you? | 你还真是走火入魔了 是吧 |
[42:14] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[42:16] | You feel your powers weakening? | 你感到法力衰弱了吗 |
[42:23] | Keep these coming, mister man. | 继续上酒 先生 |
[43:01] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖果就捣蛋 |
[43:03] | Hands off. | 都别动 |
[43:04] | I decide what y’all deserve. | 由我分配 |
[43:06] | There you go. | 给你们 |
[43:08] | You don’t get anything. | 你什么都没有 |
[43:10] | No. I-I’m the neighbor next door. | 不 我就住在隔壁 |
[43:12] | I came to drop off these? | 来送东西 |
[43:17] | Are those for Madison? | 是给麦迪逊的吗 |
[43:19] | Actually, these cookies are for you. | 事实上 这些饼干是给你的 |
[43:22] | For me? | 给我的 |
[43:22] | I wanted to pay you back | 为了回报 |
[43:23] | for that delicious cake you brought over. | 你上次拿来的美味蛋糕 |