| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | You have to understand, | 你们得理解 | 
| [00:13] | we’ve had so many weirdos who just want to come in | 有太多的怪人跑来 想进门 | 
| [00:15] | and see this place up close. | 近距离看看这里 | 
| [00:17] | So, I need to check on a few things, | 所以 我得去核实一下 | 
| [00:20] | and I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 | 
| [00:26] | There is no way we pull this off. | 我们是不可能成功的 | 
| [00:28] | Okay, we look like the worst possible versions | 我们简直是最山寨的 | 
| [00:30] | of Heidi Klum and Seal. | 海蒂·克鲁姆和西尔 | 
| [00:31] | Do you ever stop complaining? | 你就不能别抱怨了吗 | 
| [00:33] | I have a right to complain. | 我有权抱怨 | 
| [00:34] | Okay, the council sent me here because | 理事会派我来 | 
| [00:35] | they obviously think I’m expendable. | 显然是觉得可以牺牲掉我 | 
| [00:36] | And I had to put khakis on, | 我还得穿卡其裤呢 | 
| [00:38] | so it’s been a hard day for all of us. | 我们今天都不怎么顺心 | 
| [00:40] | So maybe just shut up. | 给我闭嘴吧 | 
| [00:43] | All right, Mr. And Mrs. James. | 好了 詹姆斯先生和太太 | 
| [00:47] | The wire transfer went through. | 电汇完成了 | 
| [00:49] | All you need to do now is sign. | 你们现在只需要签字 | 
| [00:51] | I just can’t wait to start making babies in our new home. | 我们真等不及在我们的新家里造娃了 | 
| [00:55] | Well, before you start that, | 在那之前 | 
| [00:57] | there, there are issues | 我有法律义务 | 
| [00:59] | I legally have to make you aware of. | 提醒你们几件事 | 
| [01:01] | This house has been unoccupied for quite some time. | 这栋房子已经挺久没人住过了 | 
| [01:04] | Over the past decade alone, there have been | 光是这十年来 就发生了 | 
| [01:06] | an unprecedented amount of break-ins, | 次数多得惊人的闯入事件 | 
| [01:08] | missing persons reports. | 还有失踪人口报告 | 
| [01:11] | And, of course, the most disturbing… | 当然 最让人不安的 | 
| [01:12] | You mean the people that died there? | 你是指死在那里的人吗 | 
| [01:14] | Yeah, we know. | 我们知道 | 
| [01:16] | About all 36 of them? | 全部36人都知道吗 | 
| [01:18] | Uh, what can we say? | 没办法 | 
| [01:20] | The wife’s a sucker for a farmhouse kitchen. | 我老婆就是喜欢农庄厨房 | 
| [01:22] | Okay, but to be clear, we’re not legally liable | 好吧 但说清楚 我们并不用对 | 
| [01:25] | for any accidents, fatal or otherwise. | 任何意外 不管是否致命负责 | 
| [01:27] | Other than that, congrats on your new home. | 此外 恭喜你们喜获新家 | 
| [01:30] | Yay. | 太好了 | 
| [01:31] | Don’t worry, we’ll burn some sage. | 别担心 我们会烧鼠尾草的 | 
| [01:45] | What. A. Shithole. | 真是个 垃圾场 | 
| [03:07] | Oh, so you an obstinate house. | 你这房子还挺顽固 | 
| [03:10] | Just use the key. | 用钥匙开吧 | 
| [03:30] | Weird. | 奇怪 | 
| [03:34] | How long did the Realtor say this place has been empty? | 地产经纪人说这里闲置多久了 | 
| [03:38] | It looks like someone still lives here. | 看上去像是还有人住在这里 | 
| [03:40] | Something definitely lives here. | 这里的确是有什么东西 | 
| [03:43] | The psychic energy is stronger than | 这里的精神能量强度远超出 | 
| [03:44] | anything I’ve ever felt before. | 我感受过的任何东西 | 
| [03:47] | This is not a home, this is a prison. | 这里不是家 是监狱 | 
| [03:50] | I pity the souls trapped here. | 我可怜那些困在这里的灵魂 | 
| [03:52] | It must be hell. | 肯定如地狱一般 | 
| [03:54] | I’ve actually been to Hell. | 我还真去过地狱呢 | 
| [03:55] | I promise you, this is better. | 我保证 这里更好 | 
| [03:58] | Well, I’m sensing really bad vibes. | 我有很不好的感觉 | 
| [04:00] | Maybe we should go clubbing. | 或许我们该走 | 
| [04:02] | If you’d asked me a few years ago, | 如果你几年前问我 | 
| [04:03] | I’d be hitting up my coke dealer right now. | 我这会儿都打给我的毒贩了 | 
| [04:05] | But I got a second chance at life. | 但我获得了第二条命 | 
| [04:07] | A third chance, actually. | 其实 是第三条了 | 
| [04:11] | I can’t fuck it up. | 我不能搞砸 | 
| [04:12] | Don’t forget who gave you that chance. | 别忘了是谁给你的机会 | 
| [04:21] | Do you honestly think Michael is evil? | 你真觉得迈克尔是邪恶的吗 | 
| [04:23] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 我们不就是来查的吗 | 
| [04:24] | Cordelia wouldn’t send us all this way for no reason. | 科迪莉亚不会无缘无故地派我们来 | 
| [04:53] | I’ve never seen this spell before. | 我从未见过这个咒语 | 
| [04:55] | These spirits do not want to be seen by us. | 这些鬼魂不愿我们看到它们 | 
| [04:58] | We are trespassers in their home, | 我们闯入了他们家 | 
| [05:00] | and if we want to talk to them, | 如果我们想跟他们谈 | 
| [05:02] | we’re gonna have to force them out of hiding. | 就得逼他们现身 | 
| [05:04] | Boy Supreme’s family died here. | 超级男巫的家人死在了这里 | 
| [05:06] | If anyone has the goods on Michael, it’s them. | 如果有谁知道迈克尔的黑料 就是他们了 | 
| [05:10] | It’s the others I’m worried about. | 我担心的是其他人 | 
| [05:12] | This place is more crowded than a French youth hostel. | 这地方比法国青年旅社还拥挤 | 
| [05:17] | Who knows what we’re walking into? | 谁知道我们是进了什么龙潭虎穴 | 
| [05:22] | Okay… | 好了 | 
| [05:24] | let’s see if this works. | 看看成不成吧 | 
| [05:27] | My powers have been off since we stepped into this place. | 我的法力自从我们走进来就不太对劲 | 
| [05:36] | Monstra te spirituum. | [咒语] | 
| [05:39] | Monstra te spirituum. | [咒语] | 
| [05:43] | Ne abscondas. Ne abscondas. | [咒语] | 
| [05:48] | Ne abscondas! | [咒语] | 
| [06:02] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 | 
| [06:07] | We’re in. | 行了 | 
| [06:32] | Calm down, skinny witch. | 冷静 小瘦子 | 
| [06:39] | What the fuck happened in this house? | 这房子里发生了什么啊 | 
| [06:47] | I’ve told you this a million times. | 我都跟你说过多少次了 | 
| [06:52] | You’re my psychiatrist. You’re supposed to help me. | 你是我的心理医生 你该帮我的 | 
| [06:54] | I have helped you. | 我帮你了 | 
| [06:56] | We’ve had daily sessions going on for years now. | 我们每天都进行治疗 都很多年了 | 
| [06:59] | I feel like the only reason you’re talking to me | 我觉得你愿跟我说话的唯一原因 | 
| [07:00] | is ’cause your wife refuses to talk to you. | 是因为你妻子不肯跟你说话 | 
| [07:02] | Let’s leave her out of this. | 别扯上她 | 
| [07:03] | Well, then, let’s talk about your daughter. | 那我们谈谈你女儿吧 | 
| [07:04] | ‘Cause that’s what I really need your help with. | 因为那才是我真需要你帮忙的事 | 
| [07:12] | Violet, please, talk to me. | 瓦奥莱特 求你 跟我说话吧 | 
| [07:19] | You’re the only thing I need! | 你是我唯一需要的 | 
| [07:23] | It’s torture. | 这简直是折磨 | 
| [07:26] | Can you just talk to her? | 你可以跟她谈谈吗 | 
| [07:28] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 | 
| [07:30] | You set fire to your mom’s boyfriend, | 你烧死了你妈的男友 | 
| [07:32] | you shot and killed over a dozen kids in high school, | 你在高中开枪射杀了十几个孩子 | 
| [07:35] | you helped kill her parents, plus you impregnated her mother. | 你协助杀了她父母 还让她妈妈怀了你的孩子 | 
| [07:39] | Any one of those things would be reason enough… | 哪怕是任何一件事都足以 | 
| [07:41] | I’m different now. Yeah, I’m… | 我现在不一样了 我… | 
| [07:46] | You know, I’m dead and-and-and I’m hot, | 我死了 但又没死 | 
| [07:48] | and I know she has feelings for me. | 我知道她对我是有感情的 | 
| [07:52] | You’re not so hot. | 你也没那么性感 | 
| [07:57] | That’s right, you can see us, | 没错 你可以看见我们 | 
| [08:00] | and we can see you. | 我们也可以看见你们 | 
| [08:03] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 | 
| [08:04] | I’m Behold Chablis. | 我是毕霍德·沙布利 | 
| [08:06] | This is Madison Montgomery. | 这是麦迪逊·蒙哥马利 | 
| [08:08] | You are Ben Harmon. | 你是本·哈蒙 | 
| [08:10] | You killed yourself in this house several years ago | 几年前在你妻子死于分娩之后 | 
| [08:12] | after your wife died in childbirth. | 你在这栋房子里自杀了 | 
| [08:13] | What are you talking about? I didn’t kill myself. | 你说什么呢 我没自杀 | 
| [08:15] | I was murdered. | 我是被人谋杀的 | 
| [08:16] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [08:17] | We decide when we want to be seen. | 我们想被看到才会被看到 | 
| [08:19] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 | 
| [08:20] | You’re looking at two powerful witches. | 我们是两个厉害的巫师 | 
| [08:22] | And the spell we cast is just a small demonstration | 我们施的咒语不过是小小地展示了 | 
| [08:25] | of what we can do. | 我们的本事 | 
| [08:26] | So, if you don’t want any more disruptions, | 如果你们不想再被干扰 | 
| [08:29] | you’re gonna have to answer some hard questions | 就得回答一些不想回答的问题 | 
| [08:31] | about Michael Langdon. | 关于迈克尔·朗顿的 | 
| [08:37] | What are you gonna do, make us more dead? | 你们还能干什么 让我们更死点吗 | 
| [08:40] | Even people protected by magic aren’t safe in this house. | 就算是有魔法庇佑的人在这栋房子里也不安全 | 
| [08:43] | I’d watch my ass if I were you. | 如果我是你们 就小心点 | 
| [08:48] | Look, it’s really important. | 这事非常重要 | 
| [08:52] | Our coven bought you a goddamn house | 我们女巫团买下了这栋房子 | 
| [08:54] | so nobody will come to bother you ever again. | 这样就再不会有人来打扰你们了 | 
| [08:57] | Sorry, you got me at a bad time, I’m busy. | 抱歉 但现在不是时候 我忙呢 | 
| [08:59] | You’re dead. What do you have to do? | 你死了 你有什么事可做 | 
| [09:01] | I got to look out the window and cry while I masturbate. | 我要开着窗外 一边流泪一边自慰 | 
| [09:03] | It’s my daily thing. | 这是我的日常 | 
| [09:09] | Okay, I know it’s weird, but I kind of feel for the guy. | 好吧 虽然奇怪 但我有点同情他 | 
| [09:12] | Should we try to help him? | 我们要帮帮他吗 | 
| [09:14] | You mean the tear jerker? | 那个哭撸鬼吗 | 
| [09:15] | Ew, no, the other guy. | 不是 另一个 | 
| [09:17] | Sounds like he’s stuck in a nightmare, | 他似乎困在了噩梦之中 | 
| [09:19] | trapped in this Amityville reject | 在这栋高仿《鬼哭神嚎》鬼屋里出不去 | 
| [09:21] | with the one thing he loves but can never have. | 而他唯一爱的东西他又得不到 | 
| [09:26] | It’s a romantic tragedy. | 真是浪漫的悲剧 | 
| [09:54] | Aah, get the fuck off of me! | 别他妈碰我 | 
| [09:57] | – Be gone! – You don’t want to do that. | -退散 -最好别那么做 | 
| [09:59] | You’ll have a house full of spirits coming after you, | 否则一屋子的鬼都饶不了你 | 
| [10:02] | and they aren’t all as gentle as this one. | 他们可不如他那么温柔 | 
| [10:06] | Beau, sweetie, you want to play? | 贝尤 亲爱的 你想玩吗 | 
| [10:09] | Play! | 玩 | 
| [10:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [10:19] | A friend of the house and its residents. | 房子和其住户的朋友 | 
| [10:22] | They don’t take kindly to strangers. | 他们不怎么喜欢陌生人 | 
| [10:24] | You ain’t dead? | 你没死吗 | 
| [10:25] | Oh, honey, I’m one of the few live ones | 亲爱的 我是为数不多他们允许 | 
| [10:27] | they let come and go. | 进出的活人 | 
| [10:30] | And you are Madison Montgomery. | 你是麦迪逊·蒙哥马利 | 
| [10:33] | Oh, have you seen my movies? | 你看过我的电影 | 
| [10:36] | – I have fans everywhere. – No. | -我的粉丝遍布天下 -不是 | 
| [10:37] | I’ve known a few Montgomerys in my time, | 我当年也认识几位蒙哥马利 | 
| [10:39] | but it’s not every day that I see a witch. | 但可不是天天都能见到女巫 | 
| [10:42] | What are you? | 你是什么 | 
| [10:44] | Billie Dean Howard, | 比莉·迪恩·霍华德 | 
| [10:46] | medium to the stars. | 明星灵媒 | 
| [10:48] | So, you’re like a shitty Ms. Cleo. | 所以你是穷酸版的克里奥小姐 | 
| [10:50] | Excuse me? | 什么 | 
| [10:51] | Now, who do you think you are, coming in here, | 你们以为自己是谁 跑进来 | 
| [10:55] | swanning around, spewing vulgarities? | 大摇大摆到处走 随口说粗话 | 
| [11:00] | We’re the new owners. Who are you? | 我们是新屋主 你是谁 | 
| [11:03] | I’m Constance Langdon. | 我是康丝坦斯·朗顿 | 
| [11:06] | And this… is my fucking house. | 这是我的房子 | 
| [11:21] | Well, you two are the most unlikely pair. | 你俩真太不像一对了 | 
| [11:25] | But, on the plus side, | 但 好处是 | 
| [11:29] | your spawn will have beautiful skin. | 你们的后代皮肤会很棒 | 
| [11:32] | They’re witches, Constance. It’s magic, | 他们是巫师 康丝坦斯 是魔法 | 
| [11:35] | not marriage, that connects them. | 不是婚姻连接着他们 | 
| [11:37] | They won’t be moving in. | 他们不会搬进来的 | 
| [11:38] | Well, now, that is disappointing. | 那可就让人失望了 | 
| [11:40] | I guess I can’t expect you to go running down to the Korean | 看来我不能指望你们去趟韩国 | 
| [11:43] | to get me my Crown Royal and Virginia Slims? | 去拿我的皇冠威士忌和维珍妮牌女士香烟 | 
| [11:46] | You drink Crown Royal? You’re dead. | 你喝皇冠威士忌吗 你已经死了 | 
| [11:50] | It’s true that this side of the mortal coil | 你说得没错 在尘世的这一边 | 
| [11:52] | makes it impossible to get a good buzz going, | 喝不到什么好酒 | 
| [11:54] | but, well, old habits die hard. | 但就是旧习难改 | 
| [12:00] | It’s done. | 做完了 | 
| [12:01] | As demanded, the living room has been tidied yet again. | 我已经按你们的要求把房间又整理了一遍 | 
| [12:06] | We’ll see about that. | 我去看看打扫得如何 | 
| [12:08] | I won’t be but a moment. | 我去去就来 | 
| [12:12] | It’ll be more than a moment. | 你可不止去去就来 | 
| [12:29] | Do you know what this is on the tip of my finger? | 你知道我指尖上是什么吗 | 
| [12:33] | It appears to be some dust that I missed. | 应该是我忘了打扫的灰尘 | 
| [12:36] | No, it’s my sense of wonder. | 不 这是我的疑虑 | 
| [12:40] | Why, it-it’s the color of my piqued curiosity, it… | 为什么 是这个颜色引起了我的好奇心 | 
| [12:45] | Oh, will you just get on with it? | 你有完没完了 | 
| [12:47] | Just because we’re trapped here for eternity | 就因为我们被永远困在了这 | 
| [12:49] | doesn’t mean you have to jabber on forever to make a point. | 不意味着你要对一件事喋喋不休地说个没完 | 
| [12:52] | Tell me, little Miss Moira, | 告诉我 小莫伊拉小姐 | 
| [12:55] | If you’re going to be an old maid for all eternity, | 如果你要永远当一个老女仆 | 
| [12:59] | why not be a decent one, hmm? | 为什么不上点心呢 | 
| [13:02] | My real work, | 我真正的工作 | 
| [13:04] | my avocation, if you will, isn’t dusting, | 你要说成我的业余爱好也好 不是扫灰 | 
| [13:07] | it’s satisfying your husband in the basement. | 而是在地下室满足你的丈夫 | 
| [13:11] | Be careful. My mother told me | 当心了 我母亲告诉我 | 
| [13:13] | pettiness causes wrinkles. | 卑微的人容易长皱纹 | 
| [13:15] | So does cruelty. | 残忍的人也是一样 | 
| [13:17] | Disappointment makes a woman bitter. | 失望令女人痛苦 | 
| [13:19] | And when I think of all of the unfulfilled dreams | 每当我想到你所抛之脑后的 | 
| [13:23] | that you left behind when you took the coward’s way out, | 未完成的梦想和你所走上的懦弱之路 | 
| [13:27] | well, I guess I’d be pretty miffed at the world, too. | 我对这个世界也有点恼火了呢 | 
| [13:35] | You ladies all right in here? | 你们都还好吗 | 
| [13:37] | It is so hard to find good help. | 要找个好帮手真是太难了 | 
| [13:40] | That poor woman. | 那个可悲的女人 | 
| [13:43] | In a house filled with tragedy, | 在这个充满了悲剧的房子里 | 
| [13:45] | she might be the saddest soul of all. | 她可能最可悲的灵魂了 | 
| [13:47] | – Oh, shut up. – All right. | -别说了 -好吧 | 
| [13:48] | Look, we need the hot goss on a guy who used to live here, | 我们需要曾经住在这的一个人的猛料 | 
| [13:52] | Uh, Michael Langdon. | 迈克尔·朗顿 | 
| [13:58] | We have nothing to say about him. | 对他我们无可奉告 | 
| [13:59] | You did raise him, correct? | 是你抚养的他 对吗 | 
| [14:01] | I said we’re not talking. | 我说了我们不会说的 | 
| [14:04] | Oh, pipe down, Billie. | 安静 比莉 | 
| [14:07] | I know more about that boy than any woman, | 无论死人还是活人 我是所有女人中 | 
| [14:11] | dead or alive. | 最了解那个孩子的人 | 
| [14:14] | But I don’t spill a drop of tea for free, kiddos. | 但我不会这么轻易地说出来 孩子们 | 
| [14:17] | Self-interest. | 很务实 | 
| [14:20] | That’s something I can get behind. | 我没意见 | 
| [14:24] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [14:25] | To remove that insufferable cloudy-eyed ginger | 让那个难以让人忍受的白内障眼睛姜黄头发女人 | 
| [14:29] | from these premises permanently. | 永远离开这间房子 | 
| [14:32] | You want us to fire the help? | 你要我们解雇你的助手 | 
| [14:34] | Well, if you really do have | 如果你真的有什么 | 
| [14:36] | witchcraft at your disposal, | 魔法可以施展 | 
| [14:39] | then why don’t you just | 那为什么你不 | 
| [14:41] | abracadabra that goddamn bitch | 施咒让那个该死的贱人 | 
| [14:44] | out of my afterlife, huh? | 滚出我死后的生活 | 
| [14:47] | Bless me with some peace and quiet. | 赐予我一些安宁 | 
| [14:51] | And then we can talk about Michael all you want. | 然后你想怎么聊迈克尔都行 | 
| [15:06] | Got something! | 挖到什么了 | 
| [15:21] | Nope. | 不是 | 
| [15:22] | Not hers. | 不是她的 | 
| [15:24] | It’s got a totally different vibration. | 气场完全不同 | 
| [15:26] | Moira’s bones would be much more morose. | 莫伊拉的骨头应该更阴郁一些 | 
| [15:29] | You know this is ridiculous, right? | 你知道这很荒唐吧 | 
| [15:31] | This place has more bodies buried than the catacombs in Rome. | 这里埋的尸体比罗马地下墓穴的都多 | 
| [15:35] | If Constance wants us to get rid of the maid, | 康丝坦斯要我们除掉那个女仆 | 
| [15:37] | I know a spell that can easily bind her to the closet. | 我知道一个咒语能轻松把她定在衣橱里 | 
| [15:40] | She’ll never have to see her again. | 她就再也不用看见她了 | 
| [15:42] | Keep digging. | 继续挖 | 
| [15:58] | You have an enemy. | 你有个敌人 | 
| [16:00] | I’m proud to say I have many. | 让我自豪的是 我敌人很多 | 
| [16:03] | You can’t live with virtue | 不接触无德之人的阴暗面 | 
| [16:05] | without getting on the bad side of those without. | 就无法拥抱美德 | 
| [16:07] | Constance hates your guts. | 康丝坦斯恨你入骨 | 
| [16:11] | She won’t talk to us unless we put you away. | 她要我们把你除掉才愿意跟我们谈 | 
| [16:13] | Out of sight forever. | 永远消失在她的视线中 | 
| [16:18] | What are you going to do to me? | 你们准备对我做什么 | 
| [16:25] | Oh, heavens be. | 天呐 | 
| [16:29] | My bones. | 我的尸骨 | 
| [16:32] | I can’t begin to thank you. | 感激不尽 | 
| [16:35] | These bones are my means to escape. | 有了这些骨头我就能逃离这里了 | 
| [16:38] | Oh, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 | 
| [16:40] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 | 
| [16:45] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [16:48] | Okay, you’re getting slobber on my clothes. | 好吧 你把口水弄到我衣服上了 | 
| [16:54] | Moira. | 莫伊拉 | 
| [16:56] | You have a choice. | 你可以选择 | 
| [16:59] | Where do you want to be buried? | 你想被葬在哪 | 
| [17:02] | There’s only one place I’ve ever wanted to be. | 只有一个我梦寐以求的地方 | 
| [17:07] | 莫莉·奥哈拉 亲爱的母亲 1928年12月17日-2011年10月31日 | |
| [17:13] | How original, to be buried in a cemetery. | 埋在公墓里 多么古朴的方式啊 | 
| [17:16] | Her wish was to be close to her mother. | 她只想挨着她妈妈 | 
| [17:20] | I want my bones to be buried at the studio. | 我想被安葬在摄影棚 | 
| [17:23] | Paramount, Stage 7. | 派拉蒙的七号舞台 | 
| [17:25] | I would gladly haunt the shit out of that place. | 我很乐意变成厉鬼把那里闹翻天 | 
| [17:30] | It’s where they made me do my first nude scene. | 那是他们强迫我拍第一次裸戏的地方 | 
| [17:32] | Totally gratuitous. | 毫无来由的要求我 | 
| [17:34] | I begged for a body double, | 我乞求用替身来拍 | 
| [17:36] | but the asshole producer wanted to get his rocks off, so… | 但那混蛋制片人就是想打一炮 | 
| [17:40] | You surprised me. | 你让我挺意外的 | 
| [17:42] | Under the facade of a heartless narcissist… | 没想到在你没心没肺自恋狂的外表下 | 
| [17:45] | Is a stone-cold bitch. | 竟是铁石心肠的狠角色 | 
| [17:47] | Listen, warlock, | 小男巫你给我听好了 | 
| [17:48] | I wouldn’t think twice about slitting your throat | 我会毫不犹豫地切开你的喉咙 | 
| [17:51] | if I thought it would get me out of that house | 只要我觉得这能让我逃出那座房子 | 
| [17:52] | a second sooner with the answers. | 下一秒我就会这样做 | 
| [17:53] | Duly warned. | 警告收到了 | 
| [18:11] | 莫莉·奥哈拉 亲爱的母亲 | |
| [18:33] | Oh, Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [18:38] | Your hands. | 你的双手 | 
| [18:44] | They’re as beautiful as I remembered. | 和我记事起一样美丽 | 
| [18:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [18:53] | I have to confess something. | 我得向你坦白件事 | 
| [18:57] | I killed you. | 是我杀了你 | 
| [19:01] | I pulled the plug on the respirator | 我拔掉了呼吸机的插头 | 
| [19:04] | because I couldn’t bear leaving you | 因为我实在无法忍受 | 
| [19:06] | in that horrible nursing home. | 把你留在那可怕的养老院 | 
| [19:10] | Can you ever forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 | 
| [19:12] | Darling, | 亲爱的 | 
| [19:14] | I wanted to smother you with kisses. | 我只想亲得你透不过气来 | 
| [19:19] | I was in agony, and you gave me peace. | 我那时十分痛苦 而你让我安息 | 
| [19:29] | It’s beautiful here. | 这里真美啊 | 
| [19:32] | I feel like I can finally breathe. | 我感觉我终于能自由地呼吸了 | 
| [20:18] | We did what you asked. | 你要求的我们都做到了 | 
| [20:19] | Moira’s gone, | 莫伊拉已经走了 | 
| [20:20] | so you can start any time now. | 所以你现在可以随时开始了 | 
| [20:26] | I was just savoring the stillness. | 我只想静静享受这份安宁 | 
| [20:30] | Not only was that woman | 不仅仅是那个女人 | 
| [20:32] | the worst maid in God’s creation, | 那个上帝造就的最糟糕的女仆 | 
| [20:35] | but she would never shut up. | 但她永远也不愿闭上嘴 | 
| [20:38] | Death only made her more verbose. | 死亡只会让她更唠叨 | 
| [20:41] | Tell us about Michael. | 来聊聊迈克尔吧 | 
| [20:44] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [20:47] | he was born right here in this house | 他就是在这栋屋子里出生的 | 
| [20:50] | to a mother and a family | 他的母亲和家庭 | 
| [20:51] | ultimately marked for death. | 最终都未能逃离死神 | 
| [21:03] | When his mother died | 他母亲临死前 | 
| [21:05] | pushing him out into the world, | 将他生下来 | 
| [21:07] | I gladly assumed the burden of raising him. | 我能想象抚养他是多么沉重的负担 | 
| [21:12] | You see, I-I-I am a mother myself, | 你看 我自己也是个母亲 | 
| [21:16] | four times over. | 当了四次母亲 | 
| [21:19] | Why you? | 为什么是你 | 
| [21:20] | Because he also happened to be my grandson. | 因为他碰巧是我的孙子 | 
| [21:24] | His father was that handsome | 他的父亲是那样的帅气 | 
| [21:26] | young man in the sweater and the mop top | 你们刚来时看到的那个穿着毛衣 | 
| [21:29] | that you saw when you first came in… Tate. | 梳着拖把头的小伙子就是他 泰特 | 
| [21:34] | Now I am the first to admit that, um, | 现在是我头一次承认在抚养泰特时 | 
| [21:37] | there were mistakes made raising Tate. | 我的确犯了些错误 | 
| [21:40] | And that’s why, with Michael– oh, my God– | 那就是为什么 和迈克尔 老天爷 | 
| [21:44] | he was such a perfect little angel of light. | 他是多么完美的幸福小天使啊 | 
| [21:49] | I thought that would be my chance for a do-over. | 我本以为他是我重头开始的机会 | 
| [21:53] | You see, I was born to be a mother. | 我生来就是个好母亲 | 
| [21:57] | I always felt that, to raise a great man, | 我一直认为培养出一个优秀的人 | 
| [22:02] | that was the most admirable and selfless act | 是一个女人所能追求的 | 
| [22:07] | a woman could aspire to. | 最可敬最无私的壮举 | 
| [22:09] | He was my destiny. | 我命中注定遇见他 | 
| [22:12] | Oh, such a beautiful child, with such a cheerful disposition. | 多么可爱又开朗的孩子啊 | 
| [22:19] | Even when he was committing unspeakable acts. | 甚至是当他做出一些可怕行为时也是如此 | 
| [22:23] | What do you mean unspeakable? | 你所谓”可怕的”是什么意思 | 
| [22:25] | Oh, it was trivial at first, of course, you know. | 最开始没什么大事 | 
| [22:28] | I’d find dead flies in his crib | 我在他的童床上发现了 | 
| [22:29] | with their wings shorn off and… | 翅膀被剪掉的死昆虫 | 
| [22:33] | And then, as he got older… | 然后 随着他的成长 | 
| [22:36] | small rodents. | 我还发现了小老鼠 | 
| [22:38] | I had seen enough | 我看够了 | 
| [22:40] | Discovery Channel specials to know exactly | 也许只有发现频道的专家才能准确知道 | 
| [22:43] | what evolutionary tree he was shimmying up. | 他到底爬错了哪颗进化树 | 
| [22:46] | Bundy, Dahmer, | 邦迪 达莫 | 
| [22:49] | they started with small animals, too… | 他们也是从杀害这些小动物开始的 | 
| [22:53] | until they graduated to grander things. | 直到他们犯下了大事 | 
| [23:02] | He said they were presents because he loved me. | 他是说这些是礼物 因为他爱我 | 
| [23:07] | Oh, and his love did flow. | 他的爱真是源源不断 | 
| [23:09] | And enjoyable as it was, to have a child | 这孩子这么努力地表达对我的爱 | 
| [23:12] | so committed to expressing his love for me, | 虽然我也很高兴 | 
| [23:16] | I did try to encourage him to find | 但我也试着鼓励他去寻找 | 
| [23:19] | another avenue of expression. | 另一种表达方式 | 
| [23:21] | Still, nothing I could say | 但无论我怎么说 | 
| [23:24] | would get him to cease. | 他都没有停下 | 
| [23:26] | Each time I would dutifully | 每一次 我会虔诚地 | 
| [23:29] | bury one of these gifts along with a little piece of my soul. | 把一件礼物和我的一片灵魂埋到土里 | 
| [23:35] | Well, I tried to find a silver lining | 我试着寻找一丝希望 | 
| [23:39] | to make lemonade out of lemons, | 来把柠檬做成柠檬水[自力更生] | 
| [23:42] | so every time I buried one of his presents, | 所以每次我埋下他送的一件礼物 | 
| [23:45] | I planted a rose bush on top. | 都在上面种上一丛玫瑰 | 
| [23:48] | You know, from death springs life eternal. | 从死亡中生出永生 | 
| [23:54] | You are childless, I presume? | 我猜你还没有孩子 | 
| [23:57] | A skinny little thing like you would struggle to carry. | 像你这样瘦弱的姑娘 很难怀孕 | 
| [24:01] | I don’t really have the disposition for motherhood. | 我没有做母亲的天性 | 
| [24:04] | If my child wasn’t cool or good-looking, | 如果我的孩子既不酷又不好看 | 
| [24:06] | there’s no way I’d love it. | 我绝对不喜欢他 | 
| [24:07] | Well, not me. | 我就不是这样 | 
| [24:09] | I love them all. | 我爱我的孩子们 | 
| [24:12] | It was Michael | 是迈克尔 | 
| [24:13] | who made me realize | 让我明白了 | 
| [24:16] | that I was put on this earth | 我来到这个世界的目的 | 
| [24:20] | to raise the monsters. | 就是养怪物 | 
| [24:26] | I never thought I would tire of the smell of roses. | 我从没想过我会厌倦玫瑰的香味 | 
| [24:31] | Roses had always been my favorite flower, | 玫瑰一直是我最喜欢的花 | 
| [24:36] | but soon they made me just want to retch. | 但没过多久 它们就使我想吐 | 
| [24:44] | And of course then there was that | 当然没过多久就发生了 | 
| [24:48] | incident with the sitter. | 保姆的这场意外 | 
| [24:53] | I was able to convince the authorities | 我说服了当局 | 
| [24:57] | that she had taken her own life. | 她是自杀的 | 
| [25:00] | At least I didn’t have to bury that one. | 至少我不用给她下葬了 | 
| [25:03] | Um, up until that point, | 在这之前 | 
| [25:05] | I thought I was raising | 我觉得我在抚养一个 | 
| [25:06] | a garden variety serial killer, | 一个花园物种连环杀手 | 
| [25:10] | or possibly even a gifted one– | 也许这是天赋 | 
| [25:13] | you know, with its | 伴随着 | 
| [25:15] | attendant challenges. | 随之而来的挑战 | 
| [25:18] | But then came the day when he was late getting up for school, | 但是有一天他上学迟到了 | 
| [25:22] | so I went in to wake him. | 我去叫他起床 | 
| [25:27] | And there was a stranger in his bed. | 他床上睡着一个陌生人 | 
| [25:32] | Well, not a stranger, | 不是陌生人 | 
| [25:33] | I mean, it was still my grandson, | 他还是我的孙子 | 
| [25:35] | but he’d aged a decade overnight. | 但是他一晚上长了十岁 | 
| [25:39] | Now that was something far outside the natural realm. | 这件事远离了自然领域可以解释的范畴 | 
| [25:47] | It was almost as if he was in a hurry to get somewhere, | 就像他急着想达到什么一样 | 
| [25:53] | age-wise, know what I mean? | 在年龄方面 你们懂我的意思吗 | 
| [26:01] | You don’t tell me what to do anymore. | 你不用再告诉我该做什么了 | 
| [26:21] | Grandma? | 奶奶 | 
| [26:32] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:38] | Can I have a glass of water? | 我能喝杯水吗 | 
| [26:42] | M-M… May I? | 要用敬语 | 
| [26:46] | M… May I? | 我可以喝杯水吗 | 
| [26:51] | Yes. Yes, you may. | 你可以 | 
| [27:05] | When you look at men of significance, | 当你回顾重要人士的成长 | 
| [27:09] | you know, like artists or world leaders, | 像艺术家 世界领袖 | 
| [27:12] | inventors, they have all had their particular peccadilloes | 发明家 他们在通往成功的路上 | 
| [27:17] | on their road to the top, haven’t they? | 都有过一定的过失 对吗 | 
| [27:20] | But aging ten years overnight… | 但是一晚上长大十岁 | 
| [27:26] | …that called for sacred intervention. | 这是神的旨意 | 
| [27:38] | I had to accept that once again, | 我必须得再次接受 | 
| [27:43] | my days as a mother were at an end. | 我作为一个母亲的时光结束了 | 
| [27:47] | I have been burdened with heartbreak my whole life. | 我一生都为心碎所累 | 
| [27:52] | Broken dreams, broken promises, broken marriages. | 破碎的美梦 破坏的誓言 破裂的婚姻 | 
| [27:57] | But this one… | 但是这一次 | 
| [28:05] | …this one shattered me beyond recovery. | 这一次我彻底崩溃了 | 
| [28:12] | Michael had made me believe | 迈克尔让我相信 | 
| [28:13] | that my presence here meant something. | 我的出现意味着什么 | 
| [28:23] | That I mattered. | 那就是我很重要 | 
| [28:27] | But I was just an invisible step along the path. | 但我只是在他人生路上无形的一步 | 
| [28:35] | He was done with me. | 他跟我绝交了 | 
| [28:38] | Honestly, I think that… | 说实话 我觉得… | 
| [28:42] | if I had corrected his grammar one more time, | 如果我再一次校正他的语法 | 
| [28:47] | he would’ve just slit my throat. | 他会直接割开我的喉咙 | 
| [28:51] | Like the help. | 就像帮他的人一样 | 
| [28:55] | I wasn’t going to give him | 我不能给他 | 
| [28:57] | or any man the satisfaction. | 或任何男人满足感 | 
| [28:59] | I have always lived my life on my own terms. | 我一直以自己的方式生活 | 
| [29:05] | So I came here. | 所以我来了 | 
| [29:10] | A prison, yes. | 没错 是一座监狱 | 
| [29:12] | But one where I knew the rules, | 但在这里 我懂得了规则 | 
| [29:15] | and more importantly… where I knew the company. | 更重要的是 我懂得了陪伴 | 
| [29:40] | Bottle of whiskey and a fenny chaser. | 一瓶威士忌酒和一杯烈性饮料 | 
| [29:45] | Ooh, that’s what I call a bon voyage. | 这就是我说的一路平安 | 
| [30:36] | I awoke to find myself | 我醒来时发现 | 
| [30:40] | surrounded by my precious children. | 我被我亲爱的孩子们包围着 | 
| [30:43] | Well, minus my beloved Addie. | 除了我心爱的阿德 | 
| [30:46] | God rest her soul. | 愿她安息 | 
| [30:48] | But the others were there. | 但其他人都在那里 | 
| [30:51] | All of them. | 所有人都在 | 
| [30:53] | With me, forever. | 永远和我在一起 | 
| [30:57] | And that is the real reason | 这才是我把我的灵魂 | 
| [31:00] | I bound my soul to this place. | 绑在这个地方的真正原因 | 
| [31:04] | Because, like I said earlier, | 因为就像我之前说过的 | 
| [31:08] | I was born to be a mother. | 我生来就是个母亲 | 
| [31:12] | Why not die to be one, too? | 何不也为之而死呢 | 
| [31:17] | As for my grandson… | 至于我的孙子… | 
| [31:20] | I never wanted to see him again. | 我再也不想见到他了 | 
| [31:28] | Well, there it is. | 就这样了 | 
| [31:31] | The whole story. | 整个故事就是这样 | 
| [31:33] | Was it everything you dreamed of, witchypoos? | 不就是你们梦寐以求的一切吗 巫师们 | 
| [31:45] | Mommy. | 妈妈 | 
| [31:49] | Yes, my darling? | 怎么了 亲爱的 | 
| [31:50] | It’s almost tea time. | 差不多是喝茶时间了 | 
| [31:52] | Of course it is, my little beauty queen. | 当然 我的小美女皇后 | 
| [31:55] | How foolish of me. | 我真傻 | 
| [32:01] | Well, now. | 好吧 现在 | 
| [32:03] | You’ll have to excuse me now. | 现在我得离开了 | 
| [32:06] | My family calls. | 我的家人在找我 | 
| [32:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [32:47] | You gonna be much longer, DILF? | 你还要很久吗 性感爸爸 | 
| [32:50] | What the hell? People don’t knock anymore? | 什么情况 现在人都不敲门的吗 | 
| [32:54] | We still need to talk to you about Michael. | 我们还要和你谈谈迈克尔的事 | 
| [32:57] | We’re leaving no stone unturned. | 我们不会放过任何一个人的 | 
| [32:59] | I still have nothing to say to you. Now get out. | 我还是没什么可说的 现在滚吧 | 
| [33:01] | What if we were to fix it so you didn’t have to do that anymore? | 如果我们能帮你解决你的问题呢 | 
| [33:05] | Stand at the window, crying, | 站在窗前一边哭泣 | 
| [33:07] | while you double-click your mouse? | 一边给自己打飞机 | 
| [33:11] | You could do that? | 你能做到吗 | 
| [33:14] | You can make the impulse stop? | 你能让冲动停止吗 | 
| [33:17] | Actually, it’s only the crying part I can live without. | 事实上 我唯一需要去掉的就是哭泣 | 
| [33:23] | The day Constance died was when I first saw my son. | 康斯坦斯去世的那天我第一次见到我的儿子 | 
| [33:30] | Grandma? | 奶奶 | 
| [33:34] | Grandma! | 奶奶 | 
| [33:40] | Grandma? | 奶奶 | 
| [33:49] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:55] | Grandma! | 奶奶 | 
| [33:57] | Hey. Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 | 
| [34:01] | Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 | 
| [34:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [34:05] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [34:07] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 | 
| [34:12] | Grandma. | 奶奶 | 
| [34:14] | The spirits in this house | 在这所房子里的灵魂 | 
| [34:16] | can’t be seen unless they want to be seen. | 是看不见的 除非他们想被人看见 | 
| [34:20] | She doesn’t want to see me? | 她不想见我 | 
| [34:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [34:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [34:28] | Someone who wants to be seen. | 想被人看见的人 | 
| [34:32] | Someone who wants to help. | 想帮忙的人 | 
| [34:36] | If you really want to change, I think I can show you how. | 如果你真的想改变 我应该可以告诉你怎么做 | 
| [34:40] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪物 | 
| [34:43] | Why would you want to help me? | 你为什么要帮我 | 
| [34:45] | Because I can’t help but think of you as my son. | 因为我忍不住把你当成我的儿子 | 
| [34:51] | Even though you’re not, really. | 即使你其实不是 | 
| [34:54] | And so we started talking, doctor to patient, | 于是我们开始交谈 以医生和病人的身份 | 
| [34:57] | on that very day. | 就在那天 | 
| [35:01] | He wanted to be good, desperately. | 他想做好人 非常得想 | 
| [35:06] | I could see in his eyes how much he needed me. | 我能从他的眼里看出他有多么需要我 | 
| [35:11] | I wanted him to have all the simple joys | 我想让他拥有一切他从未拥有过的 | 
| [35:13] | he never had without a real father to show him how. | 一个真正的父亲能给他的简单的快乐 | 
| [35:19] | He was brilliant, off the charts. | 他很聪明 出类拔萃 | 
| [35:22] | His brain always seemed five steps ahead of everyone else. | 他的大脑似乎比其他人领先五步 | 
| [35:29] | The more time I spent with him, | 我和他在一起的时间越长 | 
| [35:30] | the more I began to feel like a father to this boy. | 越觉得自己就是这个男孩的父亲 | 
| [35:35] | Everything in this house was dead. | 这所房子里的一切都死了 | 
| [35:38] | My wife, | 我的妻子死了 | 
| [35:39] | My baby was never going to grow up. | 我的孩子永远不会长大 | 
| [35:41] | Violet was never going to get married. | 维奥莱特永远不会结婚 | 
| [35:45] | But Michael was alive, | 但迈克尔是活着的 | 
| [35:48] | the only light to come out of all this. | 这一切中唯一的一点光明 | 
| [35:50] | I wanted to give him everything. | 我想把一切都给他 | 
| [35:56] | What are you doing? Stay away from my shit. | 你在做什么 离我的东西远一点 | 
| [36:00] | – He was just exploring. – He’s fucked-up. | -他只是在研究 -他弄坏了 | 
| [36:02] | You stay away from my shit, you understand? | 你离我的东西远一点 明白吗 | 
| [36:05] | Well, I just want to be like you, Dad. | 我只想像你一样 爸爸 | 
| [36:10] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 | 
| [36:12] | Other spirits. | 其他的鬼魂 | 
| [36:15] | They whispered to me. | 他们偷偷告诉我的 | 
| [36:16] | You didn’t spring from my nutsack, got it? | 你不是我的孩子 明白了吗 | 
| [36:20] | Not even I could create something as monstrous, | 就算是我也创造不出来这么怪诞 | 
| [36:22] | as evil, as you. | 邪恶 像你一样的东西 | 
| [36:26] | You stay away from me. | 你离我远点 | 
| [36:35] | I could see him turning away. | 我能看见他开始转变 | 
| [36:40] | Turning to the dark side. | 转向了阴暗面 | 
| [36:44] | And it was about to get worse. | 事态逐渐变得更糟 | 
| [36:48] | The darkness was always on the edges. | 黑暗一直在边缘徘徊 | 
| [36:52] | Encroaching. | 渐渐渗入 | 
| [36:54] | It’s impossible to avoid in this house. | 这房子里根本无法躲避黑暗侵蚀 | 
| [37:09] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [37:14] | Giving her a smile. | 给她画一个笑脸 | 
| [37:18] | The things you have to do to be a star. | 成为明星就需要这样做 | 
| [37:21] | I was losing him. | 我要失去他了 | 
| [37:30] | And then the house sold. | 之后房子卖出去了 | 
| [37:38] | That’s it, baby. | 就这些了 亲爱的 | 
| [37:41] | – We did it. – Okay. | -我们做到了 -是的 | 
| [37:42] | – Last one. – Okay. | -最后一箱 -好嘞 | 
| [37:44] | All right, here we go. | 开始搬 | 
| [38:07] | No, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 | 
| [38:33] | Those were good people. | 她们都是好人 | 
| [38:35] | They deserved a chance. | 她们值得活下去的机会 | 
| [38:37] | They don’t belong here. | 她们不属于这里 | 
| [38:38] | Because of what you did, they’ll be here forever. | 你的所作所为让她们永远留在这了 | 
| [38:46] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 | 
| [38:48] | I don’t feel right. | 我感觉不太好 | 
| [38:51] | You didn’t have to kill them. | 你没必要杀了她们 | 
| [38:53] | I know you. This isn’t who you are. | 我了解你 你不是这样的 | 
| [39:24] | I never could have helped you. | 我永远也救不了你 | 
| [39:27] | It was foolish to try. | 都不值得一试 | 
| [39:44] | Michael didn’t just kill those women. | 迈克尔不仅仅是杀了那些女人 | 
| [39:48] | He made them cease to exist. | 他抹去了她们的存在 | 
| [39:51] | He murdered their bodies | 他杀了她们 | 
| [39:53] | and then destroyed their souls. | 还毁掉了她们灵魂 | 
| [39:58] | Fuck. | 太糟了 | 
| [39:59] | So basically, our new Supreme is pretty much pure evil. | 所以说我们的新超级男巫就是个恶魔 | 
| [40:05] | We should go. | 我们离开这吧 | 
| [40:06] | Cordelia will know what to do. | 科迪莉亚知道怎么做 | 
| [40:08] | How to get rid of him. | 怎么摆脱他 | 
| [40:10] | It won’t be so easy. | 这不是件易事 | 
| [40:18] | Vivien. | 维维安 | 
| [40:20] | Ben. | 本 | 
| [40:23] | Are we speaking again? | 我们又能对话了吗 | 
| [40:25] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 | 
| [40:28] | Every haunted house has a cold spot, | 每个鬼屋都有个尴尬点 | 
| [40:30] | and I think we just found it. | 我觉得我们找到了 | 
| [40:32] | I never stopped loving you. | 我对你的爱从来没有停止 | 
| [40:36] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [40:39] | But I never stopped hating him. | 但我一直都恨他 | 
| [40:44] | And I couldn’t forgive you for needing Michael. | 对于你需要迈克尔这件事 我不能原谅你 | 
| [40:49] | Although, just now, I’m starting to realize | 尽管我刚刚才意识到 | 
| [40:51] | maybe you never had a choice. | 可能你根本就没得选择 | 
| [40:57] | Your son needs you, Ben. | 你儿子需要你 本 | 
| [40:59] | He needs his father. | 他想他爸爸了 | 
| [41:18] | What you’re dealing with here is not just evil. | 你们面对的不仅是个恶魔 | 
| [41:21] | Michael is not just a bad witch for you to exterminate. | 迈克尔不是一个你们除掉就完事的坏巫师 | 
| [41:26] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [41:29] | “Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads | 我看见一只长了十角七头的猛兽 | 
| [41:33] | “Rising out of the sea | 从海里站起来 | 
| [41:37] | and all who dwell on the Earth will worship Him.” | 地球上的所有生物都要敬奉它 | 
| [41:49] | Nothing about Michael is natural to me, | 迈克尔的一切都很不正常 | 
| [41:52] | not his birth, not his appearance. | 他的出生 他的长相 | 
| [41:57] | I kept away from him at first because it was painful. | 起初我远离他 因为一切都太痛苦了 | 
| [42:00] | And then strange things started to happen. | 接着就开始发生离奇的事 | 
| [42:05] | A murder of crows would encircle the house every day. | 每天都有一群乌鸦绕着房子飞 | 
| [42:12] | Inside it was sweltering hot. | 房间里又热得要命 | 
| [42:22] | And then they came. | 然后他们就来了 | 
| [42:49] | “And the son became black as sackcloth with hair, | 儿子的头发逐渐长成漆黑 | 
| [42:53] | “And the whole moon became as blood… | 月亮变得像鲜血一样红 | 
| [42:57] | “And the stars fell from the Heaven to the Earth | 星星从天堂坠落人间 | 
| [43:02] | for the great day of wrath is come.” | 忿怒的大日到了 | 
| [43:09] | I am in the presence of my Lord. | 参见我主 | 
| [43:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [43:17] | I am Anton LaVey, | 我是安顿·拉维 | 
| [43:21] | Black Pope of the Church of Satan, | 撒旦教会的黑教皇 | 
| [43:23] | and these are my cardinals. | 这些人是我的红衣主教 | 
| [43:27] | I faked my death to prepare for this day. | 我假死就是为了今天 | 
| [43:32] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 完全不知道你在说什么 | 
| [43:36] | What’s going on here? | 什么情况 | 
| [43:38] | We followed a dark star from the west. | 我们跟随着西边的黑星 | 
| [43:41] | The signs are impossible to miss: | 种种迹象都让人难以忽视 | 
| [43:44] | the temperature in this house, | 房间的温度 | 
| [43:46] | a home built over the portal to Hell, | 建在地狱之门上的家 | 
| [43:50] | and the crows worshipping from above. | 乌鸦在天上敬奉着它的主 | 
| [43:53] | The omens are complete. | 预兆都实现了 | 
| [43:55] | You’re the chosen one. | 你是被选中的孩子 | 
| [43:57] | The time has come to remove the scales from your eyes, | 是时候将你眼中的鳞片移除 | 
| [44:01] | to show you your true power. | 展现你真正的力量了 | 
| [44:03] | Something changed in Michael. | 迈克尔变了 | 
| [44:06] | It was like they opened a door | 就如同他们开启了一扇门 | 
| [44:09] | and they showed him his true path. | 指明了真实之路 | 
| [44:11] | Why didn’t you stop them? | 你为什么不阻止他们 | 
| [44:13] | I think I thought it was a joke. | 我以为就是个玩笑 | 
| [44:15] | I mean, they were lost souls following a con man | 他们就是一群失心疯的人 跟着一个 | 
| [44:19] | from some pathetic circus. | 某个可悲马戏团的骗子 | 
| [44:21] | That’s what it seemed like to me. | 我就这么以为的 | 
| [44:23] | That is, until the Black Mass. | 直到黑弥撒发生 | 
| [44:46] | Oh, dear child, you must be freezing. | 好孩子 你一定冻死了 | 
| [44:49] | Hop in. I’ll give you a ride. | 快上来 我送你 | 
| [44:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 | 
| [44:59] | You’re a lifesaver. | 您真是救了我的命 | 
| [45:04] | I’m just a couple miles up Riverside. | 河岸镇过去一点就到了 | 
| [45:18] | You know something, I… | 我还是… | 
| [45:21] | I think I’d rather walk. | 我还是自己走回去吧 | 
| [45:24] | It’s not going to be possible. | 不可能了 | 
| [45:30] | But it’s such a lovely night. | 真是个美好的夜晚啊 | 
| [45:34] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 | 
| [45:36] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [45:37] | Murder. | 最宜谋杀啊 | 
| [46:44] | For you, Michael. | 为了你 迈克尔 | 
| [46:46] | It’s all for you. | 都是为了你 | 
| [46:48] | Hail Satan! | 撒旦万岁 | 
| [48:13] | Ave Satanas. | 撒旦的圣徒 | 
| [48:37] | Father. | 父亲 | 
| [48:40] | I am with you now. | 如今我与你同在了 | 
| [48:49] | That night was a terrible storm. | 那夜风雨交加 | 
| [48:53] | Hail as big as rocks, | 冰雹如石头一般 | 
| [48:56] | rain of blood. | 血雨腥风 | 
| [48:59] | It was then that I made the decision to kill him. | 那夜我下了决心 必要杀了他 | 
| [49:51] | Tate saved me. | 泰特救了我 | 
| [49:53] | And after we put the fire out, Michael was gone. | 等我们灭了火 迈克尔已经不见了 | 
| [49:58] | I don’t know where he went. | 我不知道他去了哪儿 | 
| [49:59] | I don’t know who raised him after he left. | 不知道离开后谁抚养了他 | 
| [50:02] | The only thing I know is, Ben is not his father, nor is Tate. | 我只知道 本不是他父亲 泰特也不是 | 
| [50:07] | He was born from the evil of this house. | 他是这所屋子里恶魔的产物 | 
| [50:10] | The source of darkness is his true father, | 黑暗之源是他真正的父亲 | 
| [50:15] | and he is here to destroy the world. | 他来到世间就是为了摧毁整个世界 | 
| [50:18] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 | 
| [50:20] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 | 
| [50:22] | Look, I know it sucks | 听着 我知道 | 
| [50:23] | that the guy you put your hopes into | 你们寄予厚望的人结果是个 | 
| [50:25] | turned out to be the Antichrist, | 反基督徒 真让人沮丧 | 
| [50:26] | but you are not stopping me from telling the council. | 但你不能阻止我把这件事告诉理事会 | 
| [50:28] | I wasn’t gonna stop you. | 我不是要阻止你 | 
| [50:31] | I never would have fought for Michael to be Supreme | 如果我早知道迈克尔是什么人 | 
| [50:34] | if I had any idea about who he truly is. | 我绝对不会力争让他成为超级男巫 | 
| [50:38] | We just wanted a leader. | 我们只是渴望有个领袖 | 
| [50:41] | But he is clearly not that. | 但他显然不是 | 
| [50:43] | What if we can’t stop him? | 如果我们阻止不了他呢 | 
| [50:47] | What happens then? | 那怎么办 | 
| [50:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [51:07] | Give me a second. | 等我一下 | 
| [51:23] | If you want to ask me about Michael, I can’t help you. | 如果你是想问我迈克尔的事 我帮不了你 | 
| [51:26] | I stayed clear of him. | 我和他完全没有接触 | 
| [51:29] | Probably a good call. | 挺好的 | 
| [51:32] | I think we got enough on him, anyway. | 反正关于他 我们已经知道得够多了 | 
| [51:36] | Then what do you want? | 那你要干什么 | 
| [51:37] | Seems like you’re having a hard time. | 你似乎很难过 | 
| [51:39] | You and that Tate guy have a real angsty thing going on. | 你和那个叫泰特的有很深的芥蒂 | 
| [51:43] | We don’t have anything. | 我们什么关系都没有 | 
| [51:45] | We can’t. | 我们不能在一起 | 
| [51:48] | He’s a monster. | 他是个魔鬼 | 
| [51:50] | He didn’t seem like a monster to me. | 我觉得他不是 | 
| [51:52] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 | 
| [51:54] | You can’t imagine what it’s like | 你根本无法想象那种心情 | 
| [51:56] | to know all of the horrible things he’s done. | 知道他做过那么多可怕的事 | 
| [51:58] | And still be in love with him? | 但你依然爱他 | 
| [52:02] | It’s torture… every day. | 每一天 都是煎熬 | 
| [52:07] | I’ve done some bad things I’m not exactly proud of in my life | 我第一次和第二次生命里都做过一些 | 
| [52:12] | and my second life. | 难以启齿的坏事 | 
| [52:14] | But those were my choices. | 但那是我的选择 | 
| [52:16] | I think what happened to Tate was different. | 我觉得泰特跟我不一样 | 
| [52:19] | He wasn’t the real evil here. | 他并不是真的邪恶 | 
| [52:23] | What does that even mean? | 这什么意思 | 
| [52:26] | It’s like this house used him as a vessel | 应该是这栋房子将他作为武器 | 
| [52:28] | to create something way, way worse. | 利用他做出了更恶劣糟糕的事情 | 
| [52:32] | My guess, any evil inside Tate left with Michael. | 我猜泰特身上的魔鬼已经和迈克尔一起走了 | 
| [52:41] | It would be nice if that were true. | 如果是真的就好了 | 
| [52:42] | Maybe you just need to see the truth for yourself. | 也许你应该自己看看真相 | 
| [53:18] | Tate? | 泰特 | 
| [53:29] | You saved my mom. | 你救了我妈妈 | 
| [53:32] | I’m so sorry for everything. I… | 我真的很抱歉 我… | 
| [53:35] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [53:57] | You’re really nothing but a softie, aren’t you? | 你还真是个心软的笨蛋 是吧 | 
| [54:01] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 | 
| [54:02] | I just thought I’d help two ghosts get laid. | 我只是想撮合两只鬼滚床单罢了 | 
| [54:05] | At least someone’s gonna get a happy ever after. | 至少得有人能获得幸福吧 | 
| [54:07] | There’s not gonna be an ever after for anyone | 如果我们无法阻止迈克尔 | 
| [54:08] | if we don’t find a way to stop Michael. | 那任何人都得不到幸福结局了 |