时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is Taylor’s last performance before she graduates, | 这是泰勒毕业前的最后一次演出 |
[00:04] | and we’re gonna be so far in the back | 现在我们只能远远地坐在最后面 |
[00:05] | that I can’t document it. | 以至于我都无法记录下来 |
[00:06] | Swayze had his shirt off. | 斯威兹都裸上身了 |
[00:07] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能抵抗得住那种诱惑吗 |
[00:08] | 指帕特里克·斯威兹 主演的电影《惊爆点》 | |
[00:11] | See? The doors are closed! We’re late! | 瞧吧 门都关了 我们迟到了 |
[00:13] | Taylor goes on at 6:15, it’s 6:13. | 泰勒6点15分上台 现在是6点13分 |
[00:16] | I gave us a two-minute buffer | 我留了两分钟的缓冲时间 |
[00:17] | because you pee so often these days. | 因为你最近非常尿频 |
[00:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[00:23] | To our seats. | 去我们的座位上 |
[00:24] | Sorry. We’re late. It’s her fault. | 抱歉 我们迟到了 都是她的错 |
[00:27] | Whenever “Point Break” is on, she just has to finish it. | 每次电视上播《惊爆点》 她都必须看完 |
[00:34] | Katie, what are you doing? | 凯蒂 你在干什么 |
[00:35] | These are reserved for the senator. | 这些是为议员留的位子 |
[00:37] | There’s no senator. | 根本没什么议员 |
[00:37] | I snuck in here and taped them off when I picked up Anna-Kat. | 我接安娜凯特时偷溜进来 用胶带占了这两个位子 |
[00:40] | – But everyone else waited in line. – Are you kidding? | -但其他人都是排队进来的 -你开什么玩笑 |
[00:42] | These spoiled ding-a-lings had their nannies do it for them. | 那些有钱的疯子都有保姆帮他们做这种事 |
[00:44] | You can’t just break the rules like this. | 你不能像这样破坏规则 |
[00:46] | Sure, you can. See? We’re doing it. | 当然可以 瞧见了吗 我们就这么做了 |
[00:48] | You just have to become immune to people staring daggers at you. | 你只需要对别人投来的杀人目光免疫就好了 |
[00:51] | This is how you handle it. | 像这样处理就对了 |
[00:52] | Hey, girl! | 嘿 姑娘 |
[01:00] | I’m not a big classical music fan, but that seemed fine. | 我本人不是很喜欢古典乐 但刚刚演奏得挺好的 |
[01:03] | Okay, our next performer is — | 好了 下一位表演者是… |
[01:08] | Very funny. That was not me. | 真好笑啊 但刚刚不是我放的屁 |
[01:10] | I have exquisite control. | 我的控制力很强 |
[01:14] | Seniors rule! | 毕业班无敌 |
[01:18] | Westport Unified has a tradition of senior pranks, | 西港联合学校有毕业班恶作剧的传统 |
[01:21] | but this time, you’ve gone too far, mister. | 但这次你们玩得太过分了 先生 |
[01:24] | You fart me? | 你竟敢给我伪造屁声 |
[01:25] | Well, I fart you! | 我一屁炸死你 |
[01:27] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[01:28] | there will be no more senior pranks for the rest of the year, | 毕业班本学年都不准再搞恶作剧了 |
[01:31] | or face the consequences! | 否则将承担严重后果 |
[01:52] | I can’t believe Principal Ablin called off senior prank. | 我真不敢相信阿布林校长取消了毕业班恶作剧 |
[01:54] | I know, and the one I did my last senior year was so much fun. | 我懂你的感受 我去年上毕业班时玩得恶作剧太精彩了 |
[01:58] | You guys should just do one anyway. | 你们还是可以玩一个恶作剧的 |
[01:59] | Taylor, don’t listen to your mother. She’s a bad influence. | 泰勒 别听你妈的 她只会把你带坏 |
[02:02] | My favorite memories all involve breaking the rules. | 我最美好的回忆都跟违背规则相关 |
[02:05] | Like in high school, my friend Missy Andrews | 就像念高中时 我朋友蜜西·安德鲁斯 |
[02:07] | stole a key to the concession stand, | 偷了售卖部大门的钥匙 |
[02:08] | and we would skip class, sneak in, and grill hamburgers. | 我们会逃课 偷偷溜进去 烤汉堡吃 |
[02:11] | That’s truancy, breaking and entering, stealing — | 你们犯了旷课 非法闯入 盗窃… |
[02:14] | No! It was the best. | 不 那是最美好的回忆 |
[02:16] | It’s also where I learned | 我也是从这些经历中意识到 |
[02:17] | that I was definitely not a lesbian. | 我绝对不是女同性恋 |
[02:20] | What is wrong with you? | 你是有什么毛病啊 |
[02:21] | I just want our daughter to have some fun! | 我只是希望我们家女儿能享受些乐趣 |
[02:23] | Live a little. You only get one life. | 活出精彩 毕竟人只能活一次 |
[02:25] | Don’t worry, Dad, I’m definitely not doing a senior prank. | 别担心 爸 我绝对不会玩毕业班恶作剧的 |
[02:28] | Right. You guys are not doing a prank. | 好吧 你们不会玩恶作剧的 |
[02:31] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[02:32] | Why are you winking at me? | 你为什么要对我眨眼睛 |
[02:34] | Great. So, you’re a snitch, too. | 真棒 你还是个告密小人啊 |
[02:41] | I’m worried if Taylor doesn’t learn to break the rules | 我很担心泰勒像这样不违背任何规则 |
[02:43] | and color outside the lines once in a while, | 不偶尔做些出格的事 |
[02:45] | she’s going to miss out. | 她会错过很多精彩的 |
[02:46] | I’m a lawyer. My whole life is rules. | 我是个律师 我的整个人生都是规则 |
[02:48] | We have them for a reason — | 制定规则是有原因的 |
[02:50] | to secure a safe and just society. | 为了守护安全公正的社会 |
[02:52] | You know, when you’re as rich as I am, | 一旦你像我这么有钱 |
[02:54] | there are no rules. | 就不存在规则了 |
[02:55] | Watch. | 瞧好了 |
[02:56] | Yes, hi. | 你好 |
[02:58] | I would like that woman’s food. | 我想要那个女人的食物 |
[02:59] | – Okay, she’s having the — – N-no. | -好的 她吃的是… -不 |
[03:01] | You’re not understanding me. | 你没听明白我的意思 |
[03:02] | I want her food. | 我想要她的食物 |
[03:04] | Oh, I — I couldn’t possibly — | 我没办法… |
[03:10] | Hey! I’m not done! | 嘿 我还没吃完呢 |
[03:11] | See? No rules. | 瞧吧 没有规则 |
[03:13] | Greg is such a rigid by-the-book guy, | 格雷格是个非常古板的人 |
[03:16] | and that’s what I love about him. | 那正是我爱他的地方 |
[03:18] | Actually, I don’t. | 实际上 我并不爱 |
[03:18] | I don’t know why I just said that. | 我也不知道我刚刚为什么说这话 |
[03:20] | Continue. | 继续 |
[03:20] | Because he’s such a rule-follower, | 因为他是个严守规则的人 |
[03:22] | I have to go the other way to balance things out for the kids. | 我得跟他相反 才能平衡地教育好孩子们 |
[03:25] | So it’s Greg’s fault that I have to force Taylor to do a senior prank. | 所以我强迫泰勒玩毕业班恶作剧都是格雷格的错 |
[03:30] | I’d like my breakfast back. | 希望你把早餐还给我 |
[03:31] | No. | 不行 |
[03:33] | Bring me your fruit. | 把你的水果也端来 |
[03:41] | No rules! | 没有规则 |
[03:49] | If I make this, I’ll have my dad buy the Warriors. | 如果我能成功 我就让我爸买下勇士队 |
[03:54] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[03:55] | I don’t care for Steph Curry. | 我不喜欢球星斯蒂芬·库里 |
[03:58] | Guys… | 二位 |
[04:00] | I just got invited to a party at Maggie K’s house. | 我刚获邀参加玛吉·K的派对 |
[04:03] | It’s my first “party for no reason” party! | 这是我第一次参加无缘无故的派对 |
[04:06] | That’s big! | 那可是大事 |
[04:07] | Felicidades! | 恭喜啊 |
[04:08] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[04:09] | You’ve become a cool kid, huh? | 你变成了一个酷孩子 对吧 |
[04:11] | My money was on shut-in or serial killer. | 我本来赌你会被圈禁或是成为连环杀手 |
[04:13] | I’m so excited to go with Franklin. | 我好激动能和富兰克林一起去 |
[04:14] | Wait. Franklin was invited to this party? | 等等 富兰克林也获邀参加这个派对吗 |
[04:16] | Well, no, but he’s staying with us this weekend. | 没有 但他这周末跟我们住一起 |
[04:19] | His mom’s cult is going to Branson, Missouri, | 他妈妈的邪教要去密苏里州的布兰森 |
[04:21] | to take in a few shows. | 观看一些演出 |
[04:23] | It’s not all arms trafficking and praying to the moon. | 现在邪教干的不完全是军火走私和对月祈祷这种事了 |
[04:26] | You can’t bring Franklin. | 你不能带富兰克林去 |
[04:27] | I have to. | 我必须带啊 |
[04:28] | He’s my platonic childhood husband/partner. | 他是我柏拉图式的童夫/伙伴 |
[04:30] | But this is a cool-kid party, | 但这是酷孩子派对啊 |
[04:32] | and Franklin’s a stone-cold weirdo. | 但富兰克林就是个彻头彻尾的怪胎 |
[04:34] | No, he’s not. He’s unique. | 不 他才不是 他很特别 |
[04:35] | Off-beat. Eccentric. | 另类 与众不同 |
[04:37] | All words parents use when their kid is a weirdo. | 这些都是父母用来形容怪胎孩子时用的美化词 |
[04:39] | Well, I can’t blow off this party. | 我不能不参加这个派对 |
[04:41] | That’d be social suicide. | 那等于是社交自杀 |
[04:43] | Can you guys help me? | 你们能帮帮我吗 |
[04:44] | – By doing what? – I don’t know. | -怎么做 -我也不知道 |
[04:46] | Teach Franklin to be cool so I can take him with me. | 教富兰克林变酷 这样我就能带他一起去了 |
[04:48] | I guess we could help this kid out. | 或许我们可以帮帮那孩子 |
[04:50] | I made you cool. I could make Franklin cool. | 我把你变酷了 我也可以把富兰克林变酷 |
[04:52] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:53] | I made you cool, dude. | 是我把你变酷了 老兄 |
[04:55] | Dude, you never even used the word “dude” before I met you, dude. | 老兄 在我认识你前 你从没用过”老兄”这词 |
[04:59] | – Dude. – Dude. | -老兄 -老兄 |
[05:00] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[05:01] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[05:02] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[05:02] | What the hell is going on? | 这是什么鬼情况啊 |
[05:05] | Thanks for taking us to get tacos, Mrs. A. | 谢谢你开车载我们去吃卷饼 A太太 |
[05:07] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[05:08] | We’re not going to get tacos. | 我们不是要去吃卷饼 |
[05:10] | Oh, no, I’ve seen her do this to Luthor. | 不 我见过她对卢瑟用这招 |
[05:12] | We’re going to the vet! | 我们是要去兽医站 |
[05:13] | We’re going to your school to pull a senior prank! | 我们是要去你们的学校搞毕业班恶作剧 |
[05:16] | Class of 2019! | 2019届最棒 |
[05:17] | But we’re the class of 2020. | 但我们是2020届啊 |
[05:19] | Sorry. Old habits. | 抱歉 旧习难改 |
[05:26] | I’ve got Silly String, shaving cream, and clothes | 我准备了喷彩摩丝 剃须膏和衣服 |
[05:28] | to make the Minuteman look like Principal Ablin. | 把民兵雕像打扮成阿布林校长 |
[05:31] | Let’s get to work! | 开工吧 |
[05:33] | But aren’t we gonna get in trouble? | 但这不会让我们陷入麻烦吗 |
[05:34] | Silly String and shaving cream wipe off. | 喷彩摩丝和剃须膏一擦就干净了 |
[05:36] | This is harmless fun. | 这完全是无害的乐趣 |
[05:38] | Taylor, trust your mother. | 泰勒 信你妈得永生 |
[05:47] | This is so much better than my prank. | 这比我的恶作剧酷太多了 |
[05:49] | I was gonna spin around real fast until I got dizzy. | 我本来打算快速转圈直到头晕目眩的 |
[05:51] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:52] | That was the whole prank. | 整个恶作剧就这样啊 |
[05:53] | Who’s that pranking? | 那个恶作剧捉弄了谁啊 |
[05:54] | My tummy, mostly. | 主要是我的肚子 |
[05:55] | Oh, geez… | 天呐 |
[06:04] | That is such a good Ablin. | 这个阿布林做得也太像了 |
[06:06] | We’ve gotta send this to him. | 我们必须拍张照发给他 |
[06:08] | – Oh, sweetie. – I feel so alive! | -别了 亲爱的 -我觉得充满活力 |
[06:10] | But we should really get going before we get caught. | 但我们应该在被抓住前 赶紧逃走 |
[06:12] | Hang on. Here is the finishing touch. | 等等 这是点睛之笔 |
[06:24] | Alright, come on down. | 好了 下来吧 |
[06:28] | Oh, my God, the statue! I broke it! | 天呐 我把雕像搞坏了 |
[06:31] | – Oh, man. – Don’t worry. | -天呐 -别担心 |
[06:33] | I’m sure it snaps right back in. | 我相信肯定能直接卡回去的 |
[06:40] | I’m not gonna lie to you, kids. This is not good. | 我就实话实说了 孩子们 这很不妙啊 |
[06:50] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:53] | That was the Historical Guild. | 刚刚是历史协会打来的 |
[06:54] | Apparently, last night, | 显然 昨天晚上 |
[06:56] | some monster desecrated the school’s Minuteman statue! | 有禽兽亵渎了学校的民兵雕像 |
[06:59] | – Off with his head! – That’s far too humane! | -砍掉他的头吧 -那太人道了 |
[07:02] | If these were Colonial days, | 如果现在是殖民时期 |
[07:03] | whoever did this would be dragged by horses, | 干这事的人就该被五马分尸 |
[07:05] | thrown off a cliff, and — | 丢下悬崖 然后… |
[07:06] | Oh, you’re making fun of me. | 原来你在取笑我啊 |
[07:11] | I can’t take this. I’m going to confess to Dad. | 我受不了了 我要去找爸爸坦白交代 |
[07:13] | Taylor, if you take responsibility for your actions, | 泰勒 如果你敢为你自己的行为负责 |
[07:15] | you are so grounded. | 那我一定将你禁足 |
[07:16] | You are the weirdest mom ever! | 你真是有史以来最奇葩的妈了 |
[07:18] | Look, the only way we’re getting out of this mess | 听着 摆脱这麻烦的唯一的办法 |
[07:20] | is if we stick together and keep our mouths shut. | 就是我们团结一致 守口如瓶 |
[07:24] | I did what you said, Mrs. A. | 我照你说的做了 A太太 |
[07:26] | I “took care” of the musket. | 我处理好了火枪 |
[07:28] | I took really good care of it. | 我把它”处理”得好极了 |
[07:30] | It’s cleaned and polished. | 完全清理打磨干净了 |
[07:31] | That’s not at all what I meant. | 我完全不是那个意思 |
[07:33] | I’m starting to think I have a learning disability. | 我开始觉得我可能有学习障碍了 |
[07:35] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[07:40] | Holy crap, it’s Principal Ablin. | 完了 是阿布林校长 |
[07:42] | We’re caught! | 我们被抓到了 |
[07:43] | Trip, I am going to be very clear here | 特里普 我把话说清楚 |
[07:46] | so that there’s no confusion. | 这样就不会有任何误解了 |
[07:47] | Bury the musket in the backyard using a shovel, | 用铲子把火枪埋在后院 |
[07:49] | and make sure that the musket is fully covered with dirt | 确保火枪要完全被泥土覆盖住 |
[07:52] | so that it’s not sticking out of the ground. | 这样它就不会露出地面了 |
[07:54] | “It” being the musket, | “它”指的是火枪 |
[07:55] | and “the ground” being the ground. | “地面”的意思就是地面 |
[07:58] | See? | 瞧吧 |
[07:59] | Why can’t everyone talk to me like that? | 为什么不能大家跟我说话都说得这么清楚呢 |
[08:02] | Coming! | 来了 |
[08:06] | Principal Ablin! What a surprise. | 阿布林校长 真是个惊喜啊 |
[08:08] | I’ve come with terrible news. | 我是带着可怕的坏消息而来的 |
[08:10] | You’re going to want to sit down. | 你最好先坐下 |
[08:14] | The Westport Minuteman, our school’s beloved statue, | 西港民兵 本校备受喜爱的雕像 |
[08:17] | has been vandalized. | 被人破坏了 |
[08:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:21] | Do you have any idea who did this? | 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[08:23] | Not yet. That’s why I’m here. | 目前还不知道 那正是我来这里的原因 |
[08:25] | I wanted to talk to your husband. | 我想找你丈夫谈谈 |
[08:28] | Greg?! | 格雷格 |
[08:31] | I’m sure you know about the attack. | 我相信你已经知道袭击的事了 |
[08:32] | I do. | 我的确知道 |
[08:33] | I was standing right there when I heard the news. | 我听说这消息时 就站在那里 |
[08:36] | I myself was near the water fountain at school | 我当时站在学校的喷泉旁边 |
[08:38] | that doesn’t have enough pressure. | 那个喷泉的水压不足 |
[08:39] | Ah, the dribbler. I know it well. | 那个冒水池啊 我很清楚那地方 |
[08:41] | Since this is a school matter, | 鉴于这是学校的事 |
[08:42] | I’m keeping the investigation in-house, | 我希望将调查限定在内部 |
[08:44] | but I need someone on my team | 但我需要一个 |
[08:45] | with an intimate knowledge of local history. | 对本地历史非常了解的帮手 |
[08:47] | Will you help me catch the criminals who did this? | 你愿意帮我抓住干出这事的罪犯吗 |
[08:49] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[08:51] | For history! | 为了历史 |
[08:51] | – For Westport! – For Mother! | -为了西港 -为了母亲 |
[08:54] | Hello, Dad and Principal. | 你们好啊 爸爸 校长 |
[08:56] | We were just outside digging holes. | 我们刚刚在外面挖洞 |
[08:59] | We watched the movie “Holes,” | 我们看了《别有洞天》那部电影 |
[09:00] | and we wanted to dig holes | 于是我们就想挖出 |
[09:01] | like the holes they dug in “Holes.” | 像《别有洞天》里那样的洞 |
[09:03] | You probably have no idea, | 你们或许还不知道 |
[09:05] | but your school’s Minuteman statue has been vandalized, | 但你们学校的民兵雕像被人破坏了 |
[09:08] | and Principal Ablin here has no idea who did it. | 阿布林校长完全不知道是谁干的 |
[09:14] | No idea. | 完全不知道 |
[09:15] | But I soon will. | 但我很快就会知道了 |
[09:18] | Spread the word, kids. | 把消息传出去吧 孩子们 |
[09:19] | Whichever senior did this will not be able to walk at graduation. | 干出这事的毕业班学生 休想走上台领毕业证 |
[09:24] | Milady. | 夫人再见 |
[09:27] | Is he threatening to break our legs? | 他刚刚是威胁要打断我们的腿吗 |
[09:29] | I’ll explain later. | 我回头再解释 |
[09:32] | Okay, Franklin, my brother and Cooper are here | 好了 富兰克林 我哥哥和库珀 |
[09:34] | to get you ready for your first cool-kid party. | 会帮你准备好面对你的第一次酷孩子派对 |
[09:37] | Ooh, a makeover! | 大改造啊 |
[09:38] | But just so you know, I’m happy with my frame, | 不过先告诉你们一声 我对我的体格挺满意的 |
[09:40] | so I don’t want to get too buff. | 所以我不希望肌肉过于发达 |
[09:41] | Franklin, | 富兰克林 |
[09:42] | the two things you need to succeed at a Westport party | 要在西港的派对上表现成功需要两样东西 |
[09:44] | are conversation skills and a sick outfit. | 谈话技巧和酷炫服装 |
[09:46] | Do you have a go-to funny story? | 你有什么有趣的故事可说吗 |
[09:48] | Do I! | 我当然有啦 |
[09:49] | Me and my Uncle Julius were on a canoe trip, | 我和我朱利叶斯叔叔一起划独木舟 |
[09:51] | and I had a fishing line hanging off my extra toe — | 我多出来的那根脚趾上绑了根鱼线 |
[09:53] | We’re shutting this down right now. | 必须立刻打住他了 |
[09:55] | I’ll give you one of my stories, | 我把我的一个故事告诉你 |
[09:56] | you’ll memorize it and say it word for word. | 你要记下来 到时候一字不差地讲出来 |
[09:59] | We need to lose the tiger shirt. | 必须把这件老虎衫给脱了 |
[10:00] | Definitely. | 绝对的 |
[10:01] | And are you wearing jeggings, Franklin? | 你这穿的是紧身裤吗 富兰克林 |
[10:04] | Oh, jeggings is a much better name. | 紧身裤这名字好听多了 |
[10:06] | I’ve been calling them leg-eans. | 我一直称之为「收腿裤」 |
[10:09] | Let’s get to work. | 开工吧 |
[10:11] | The Minuteman was placed here over 200 years ago. | 这座民兵雕像200多年前就被树立在此了 |
[10:15] | The school was actually built around the statue in 1958. | 而学校是1958年围绕着雕像建起来的 |
[10:18] | And here he stands, | 他站在这里 |
[10:19] | a symbol of those who defended this town. | 作为这座小镇守护者的象征 |
[10:23] | Now it’s our turn to defend him. | 现在轮到我们来守护他了 |
[10:25] | What’d you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[10:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:30] | I’m going to take this to the lab and get it tested. | 我要把这东西拿去实验室化验 |
[10:32] | – It’s Silly String. – But can we be sure? | -是喷彩摩丝 -但我们能确定吗 |
[10:34] | Yeah. We can be sure. | 能啊 能确定 |
[10:35] | The lab will give us a definitive answer. | 实验室会给我们确切答案 |
[10:37] | Now… | 再来看看… |
[10:39] | What is this mystery substance here? | 这个神秘物质是什么东西 |
[10:41] | It’s very clearly shaving cream. | 显然是剃须膏啊 |
[10:43] | Or is that what the culprit wants us to think? | 或者这是犯人故意误导我们这么想的 |
[10:48] | – Only the lab will know for sure. ?- What lab? | -只有实验室能确定了 -到底是什么实验室啊 |
[10:51] | Well, it’s not a Labrador Retriever, | 反正不是拉布拉多寻回犬啦[音似”实验室”] |
[10:52] | I’ll tell you that. | 我可以确切告诉你这点 |
[10:53] | That’s a joke that the professionals in the lab taught me. | 这笑话是实验室的专家们教我的 |
[10:59] | So I’m in Lake Como on my dad’s 78-foot yacht | 我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖[意大利] |
[11:01] | and they’re bringing out the caviar — | 然后他们拿出鱼子酱… |
[11:03] | No, no, no. Wagyu steak skewers. | 不不不 是和牛串 |
[11:06] | If you can’t remember that, | 如果你记不住 |
[11:06] | then we’re just going to have to do the Prague story, | 我们就只能用布拉格那个故事了 |
[11:08] | because they’re not going to serve caviar at Lake Como. | 因为科莫湖是不会有鱼子酱的 |
[11:10] | Not at that time of year. | 时节不对 |
[11:12] | Franklin, if you want to remember Wagyu | 富兰克林 如果你想记住和牛 |
[11:14] | just remember — Wagyu, doo-doo. | 只要记住”和牛嘟嘟”就行 |
[11:16] | He can remember anything if you just put doo-doo in it. | 只要加上”嘟嘟” 他什么都能记住 |
[11:19] | Watch this — | 瞧好了 |
[11:20] | Franklin, what’s the atomic number of titanium? | 富兰克林 钛的原子序数是多少 |
[11:22] | – Two, two! – The system works. | -22 -这方法好使吧 |
[11:27] | Katie, can you move your car? | 凯蒂 你能挪一下车吗 |
[11:28] | Why don’t you just take mine? The keys are on the table. | 你直接开我的去吧 钥匙就在桌上 |
[11:30] | Great. See you later. | 好的 晚点见 |
[11:32] | There’s empty cans of Silly String | 车后座有喷彩摩斯 |
[11:34] | and shaving cream in the back seat! | 和剃须膏的空罐子 |
[11:35] | I told you to dissolve those in an acid bath! | 我不是叫你放进酸浴溶掉的吗 |
[11:37] | We don’t have any acid! | 我们家又没有酸 |
[11:38] | You didn’t even call Home Depot! | 你都没打给家居连锁店问问 |
[11:40] | Go! | 快去 |
[11:44] | Wait! Dad! | 等等 爸爸 |
[11:47] | What’s up, sweetie? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[11:48] | Um, I’m worried about you and Mom. | 我很担心你和妈妈 |
[11:50] | What? | 什么 |
[11:50] | It’s just I haven’t seen you guys kiss in a really long time. | 我已经很久没看过你们亲嘴了 |
[11:53] | And I’m worried about your marriage. | 我担心你们的婚姻出问题了 |
[11:55] | Taylor, that’s insane. | 泰勒 这太荒谬了 |
[11:56] | Greg, our daughter is clearly very upset. | 格雷格 我们女儿显然非常不安 |
[11:59] | Let’s show her that our relationship is as strong as ever. | 我们证明给她看 我们的感情一如既往地甜蜜吧 |
[12:01] | Well, I — | 我… |
[12:12] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[12:14] | That was great. | 这一吻太棒了 |
[12:15] | Okay, good. She feels better. | 太好了 她放心多了 |
[12:17] | That was weird, | 好怪异哦 |
[12:18] | but I’ll take it. | 不过我欣然接受 |
[12:22] | I handed it to her, she took a sip, | 我递给她 她喝了一口 |
[12:23] | and she said, “That’s the best lemonade I’ve ever had.” | 然后说 “这是我喝过最美味的柠檬汁” |
[12:26] | And that’s where Beyoncé got the name for her album. | 天后碧昂丝那张同名专辑就是从这得到的灵感 |
[12:29] | I don’t need credit, though. | 但我不需要抢功劳啦 |
[12:30] | The compliment was enough. | 能得到她的赞美就够了 |
[12:31] | You did it! That’s the story. | 你做到了 这个故事讲得太好了 |
[12:33] | You told it from beginning to end with no mistakes. | 你从头到尾说完了 一个错误都没有 |
[12:36] | And this outfit… | 这套衣服也超酷 |
[12:37] | If we could achieve this with my Dad, | 如果我们能把我爸也改造得这么成功 |
[12:39] | I could maybe get behind | 或许我就可以接受 |
[12:40] | being seen in public with him. | 在公共场合被人看到跟他走在一起了 |
[12:41] | What happens when he’s done telling the story? | 他说完故事之后怎么办 |
[12:43] | What does he say then? | 到时候他该说什么 |
[12:44] | After a story like that, | 说完这种富贵故事 |
[12:46] | all he has to do is lean against the wall, | 他只需帅气地倚墙站着 |
[12:48] | sip some water, and play it cool. | 喝一口水 摆出酷脸就够了 |
[12:50] | Coop, show him. | 库珀 示范给他看 |
[12:54] | Whoa. | 帅啊 |
[12:56] | Standing and sipping water? | 站着的时候喝水 |
[12:58] | It’ll take some practice, but I think I can do it. | 我需要练习一下 但我应该能做到 |
[13:04] | Okay, here’s what I’ve got so far. | 目前掌握的线索有这些 |
[13:05] | Below the statue, | 在雕像下面 |
[13:06] | it says, “Seniors Rule,” in shaving cream. | 用剃须膏喷了”毕业班无敌” |
[13:08] | You were right. | 你没说错 |
[13:09] | And you were right about the Silly String, too. | 关于喷彩摩丝 你也没说错 |
[13:12] | It cost me $200 to have a lab confirm that, | 叫实验室证实这结果花了我200美元 |
[13:14] | plus a $250 speeding ticket I got racing to the lab. | 我飙车去实验室超速又被罚了250美元 |
[13:17] | Money well-spent. | 这钱花得值啊 |
[13:19] | So, since I’ve left, you’ve made…zero progress. | 所以从我离开后到现在 你仍是零进展 |
[13:23] | It’s shaving cream and Silly String, Greg. | 是剃须膏和喷彩摩丝 格雷格 |
[13:25] | We now know that. | 现在我们确定了 |
[13:26] | Why don’t we check the school’s security cameras? | 何不查看一下学校的监控录像 |
[13:29] | – Those are fake. – But wasn’t there a fundraiser? | -那些摄像头是假的 -我们不是筹过款吗 |
[13:30] | We used the money for | 那笔钱用来买 |
[13:31] | Restoration Hardware couches for the teachers’ lounge. | 教师休息室的复古奢侈沙发了 |
[13:33] | Pretty sweet. | 相当舒适美观 |
[13:34] | But without footage or some evidence, | 但没有录像或证据 |
[13:35] | we’re never going to solve this case. | 我们永远破不了案 |
[13:36] | All we need to do is go to every store | 我们只需走遍 |
[13:38] | within a hundred-mile radius that sells Silly String | 方圆一百英里范围内所有售卖喷彩摩丝的商店 |
[13:40] | and interview the clerks. Aggressively. | 并逐一审问店员 拿出狠劲 |
[13:42] | I don’t know why I thought this was going to be real. | 我不知道之前我怎会认为这是要认真破案 |
[13:49] | And don’t forget to attach your bibliography. | 别忘了附上你们的参考书目 |
[13:51] | Properly formatted! | 格式要用对 |
[13:55] | You do such a good Mrs. Conway impression. | 你模仿康韦老师好像啊 |
[13:57] | Why is Franklin over there by himself? | 富兰克林怎么一个人站在那边 |
[14:01] | Oh, he’s just jet lagged from Italy. | 他刚从意大利回来还在倒时差 |
[14:03] | Oh, my gosh, Italy? I love Italy. | 天呐 意大利 我最喜欢意大利了 |
[14:06] | Hey, Franklin, Anna-Kat said | 富兰克林 安娜凯特说 |
[14:08] | you just got back from Europe. | 你刚从欧洲回来 |
[14:09] | It was Italy, actually. | 其实是意大利 |
[14:11] | You’re just as funny as Anna-Kat! | 你和安娜凯特一样幽默 |
[14:14] | Why don’t you tell them about your trip, Franklin? | 不如跟他们说说你的旅行吧 富兰克林 |
[14:16] | It was so interesting | 那段经历很有意思 |
[14:17] | and worthy of telling other people about. | 很值得告诉其他人 |
[14:20] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[14:21] | So I’m in Lake Como on my dad’s 78-foot yacht | 我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖 |
[14:23] | and they’re bringing out the Wagyu steak skewers — | 然后他们拿出和牛串… |
[14:25] | Lake Como? | 科莫湖 |
[14:26] | Isn’t that where George Clooney has a place? | 巨星乔治·克鲁尼在那里有栋房子 对吧 |
[14:28] | Just keep going. | 继续说 |
[14:30] | So I’m in Lake Como on my dad’s 78-foot yacht… | 我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖… |
[14:32] | You already said that. | 你已经说过了 |
[14:33] | I know but I only have it memorized from the beginning. | 我知道 但我只能从头背起 |
[14:36] | Wait, what do you mean memorized? | 等等 你说背是什么 |
[14:39] | Just continue the story from where you stopped. | 就从你停下的地方接着说 |
[14:41] | So I’m in Lake Como on my dad’s 78-foot yacht. | 我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖 |
[14:43] | And they’re bringing out | 然后他们拿出 |
[14:44] | the doo-doo steaks — I mean, Wag-doo. | 嘟嘟串 我是说 和牛嘟嘟 |
[14:47] | Shoot. What do I do? | 糟了 我该怎么办 |
[14:48] | Just do the water thing. | 用喝水那招 |
[14:50] | Pardon me for a minute, I’ve developed a thirst. | 失陪一下 我有些口渴 |
[14:56] | Franklin! No. Abort! | 富兰克林 不 终止行动 |
[14:58] | Franklin! No! Stop! | 富兰克林 不要 住手 |
[15:02] | So I’m in Lake Como on my dad’s 78-foot yacht, | 我乘坐我爸78英尺的游艇游览科莫湖 |
[15:04] | and they’re bringing out the Wagyu steak skewers… | 然后他们拿出和牛串… |
[15:13] | So it turns out Principal Ablin’s no Hercule Poirot. | 事实证明阿布林校长不是大侦探波洛 |
[15:16] | I’m sorry, who? | 不好意思 谁 |
[15:17] | – He’s no Inspector Gadget. – Got it. | -他不是神探加杰特 -懂了 |
[15:19] | We’re never going to find out who damaged that statue. | 我们永远都查不出是谁破坏了雕像 |
[15:21] | Don’t give up, Mr. A. You’re better than that. | 别放弃 A先生 你没这么无能 |
[15:24] | Give up, Mr. A. | 放弃吧 A先生 |
[15:25] | You’re not better than that. | 你就是这么无能 |
[15:27] | Well, this is a real shame. | 这真是太可惜了 |
[15:28] | It will forever remain unsolved, | 这将永远是未解之谜 |
[15:29] | like who killed Biggie. | 就像歌手「大个小子」的被害案一样 |
[15:33] | Why does Luthor have the Minuteman’s musket? | 为什么卢瑟叼着民兵雕像的火枪 |
[15:39] | He must have attacked the vandals | 他肯定是袭击了破坏者 |
[15:42] | and kept the musket as a trophy. | 并把火枪留下作为战利品 |
[15:44] | Good boy, Luthor! | 好孩子 卢瑟 |
[15:45] | Well, case closed. | 结案了 |
[15:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:51] | Luthor is the vandal. | 卢瑟就是破坏者 |
[15:53] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[15:56] | Case closed! | 结案了 |
[16:03] | Okay, what the hell is going on? | 好了 到底是怎么回事 |
[16:05] | Well, clearly someone broke into our backyard | 显然有人闯入了我们的后院 |
[16:09] | and buried the musket in an effort to frame us. | 把火枪埋在那里 企图陷害我们 |
[16:11] | No. | 不 |
[16:12] | Me, Trip, and Mom vandalized the statue. | 我 特里普和老妈破坏了雕塑 |
[16:15] | And that’s why you’re not my favorite. | 就因为这样你才不是我最爱的孩子 |
[16:16] | We let you down, Mrs. A. | 我们让你失望了 A先生 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry we’re not the criminals you wanted us to be. | 我真抱歉 我们不是你期望的那种罪犯 |
[16:20] | I’m going to return the musket | 我要去还火枪 |
[16:21] | and tell Ablin who’s responsible. | 并告诉阿布林该担责的到底是谁 |
[16:25] | Good job, Luthor. | 好样的 卢瑟 |
[16:27] | Idiot. | 蠢狗 |
[16:33] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[16:37] | I didn’t do such a good job being cool, did I? | 我装酷装得并不好 是不是 |
[16:40] | It’s okay, Franklin. | 没事的 富兰克林 |
[16:41] | You know, this isn’t really my scene, man. | 其实我并不喜欢这种场合 |
[16:44] | I’m just going to stay in here for the rest of the party. | 我打算就待在这里 一直到派对结束 |
[16:46] | Okay, want me to get you anything? | 好的 需要我帮你拿点什么吗 |
[16:48] | I’ll take more of that flower water if they have it. | 如果还有的话 我想再喝点”花茶” |
[16:51] | That stuff is good. | 那东西很好喝 |
[16:52] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去想想办法吧 |
[16:58] | ♪And in the bad times, I fear myself♪ | ♪在悲伤时刻 我惧怕自己♪ |
[17:02] | Who is that? | 是谁在唱歌 |
[17:03] | Do you hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[17:05] | Check it out. It’s from here. | 去看看 从这儿传来的 |
[17:12] | ♪I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in♪ | ♪我跳入那深水区♪ |
[17:17] | ♪I’ll never meet the ground♪ | ♪我将永远无法触及地面♪ |
[17:22] | ♪Crash through the surface, where they can’t hurt us♪ | ♪跳入水面之下 进入他们无法伤害你我的地方♪ |
[17:27] | ♪We’re far from the shallow now♪ | ♪我们已远离浅滩♪ |
[17:33] | ♪In the sha-ha, sha-ha-low♪ | ♪在那浅滩♪ |
[17:38] | ♪In the sha-, sha-la-la-la-low♪ | ♪在那浅滩♪ |
[17:43] | ♪In the sha-ha, sha-ha-low♪ | ♪在那浅滩♪ |
[17:47] | ♪We’re far from the shallow now♪ | ♪我们已远离浅滩♪ |
[18:02] | Franklin, that was beautiful! | 富兰克林 太美了 |
[18:04] | I didn’t know you knew how to play the piano. | 我都不知道你会弹钢琴 |
[18:06] | Your voice is — | 你的声音简直… |
[18:07] | Like an angel. I know. | 像天使一样 我知道 |
[18:09] | I never should’ve listened to Oliver and Cooper. | 我就不该听奥利弗和库珀的话 |
[18:12] | You’re perfect just being you. | 你做自己就很完美了 |
[18:14] | I’m always myself. | 我一直是我自己 |
[18:15] | Except when I’m the ghost of my Uncle Julius | 除了变成我朱利叶斯叔叔的鬼魂的时候 |
[18:17] | who died in that canoe accident. | 他那次划独木舟出事故死亡了 |
[18:19] | Franklin, I’m sorry I tried to change you. | 富兰克林 抱歉我试图改变你 |
[18:23] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:24] | I know I’m weird. | 我知道我很怪 |
[18:25] | But I really like myself. | 但我很喜欢自己 |
[18:27] | I could do without the chronic lower back pain, | 虽然没有背痛会更好 |
[18:29] | but I heard it gets better as you get older. | 但我听说人年纪大些背痛就会减轻些 |
[18:55] | Principal Ablin. | 阿布林校长 |
[18:57] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[18:57] | As you can see, I’m this close to solving it. | 如你所见 我马上就要破案了 |
[18:59] | Now all I have to do is | 现在我只需要 |
[19:00] | replace these question marks with names and faces. | 用名字和脸替换掉这些问号 |
[19:02] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁做的 |
[19:05] | It was me. | 是我 |
[19:06] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[19:10] | It’s the only reason I put you on the case, | 所以我才让你来破案 |
[19:11] | to keep my enemies close. | 为了将敌人留在身旁 |
[19:13] | You almost got away with it. | 你差点就逍遥法外了 |
[19:14] | But nobody escapes… Ablin Justice. | 但没人能逃脱阿布林的正义 |
[19:17] | But I turned myself in. | 但我是自首的 |
[19:18] | Potato potato. | 都一样 |
[19:23] | I can’t believe we’re not walking at graduation. | 我不敢相信我们不能走上台领毕业证了 |
[19:26] | Again. | 再次不能 |
[19:29] | I’m really sorry, guys. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:31] | So I talked with Principal Ablin. | 我和阿布林校长谈过了 |
[19:33] | Taylor and Trip should be allowed to walk graduation. | 泰勒和特里普应该被允许走上台领毕业证 |
[19:35] | Taylor worked so hard this year, | 泰勒今年真的很努力 |
[19:37] | I thought she just deserved a little fun. | 我只是认为她值得享受一点乐趣 |
[19:39] | This is on me. I’m going to go tell Ablin | 这都是我的错 我要去告诉阿布林 |
[19:41] | that I broke the statue. | 是我破坏了雕像 |
[19:42] | Too late. I already told him I did it. | 晚了 我已经告诉他是我干的了 |
[19:44] | You what? | 你什么 |
[19:44] | And as punishment, | 作为惩罚 |
[19:45] | he’s putting me on the school’s recycling committee | 他把我安排进了回收委员会 |
[19:47] | even though I founded the committee, | 虽然这个委员会就是我创立的 |
[19:48] | and I’m still not sure why he’d think that’s a punishment. | 我还是没搞清楚他为什么觉得这是惩罚 |
[19:50] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[19:53] | Mr. A, thanks, but why’d you take the blame? | A先生 谢谢 但你为什么要承担过错 |
[19:56] | Sometimes it’s okay to break the rules, | 有时候破坏规则也无妨 |
[19:57] | especially when it’s to protect your kid. | 尤其是保护自家孩子的时候 |
[19:58] | That is what I’ve been saying the whole time! | 我一直以来说的就是这个意思嘛 |
[20:00] | No, you haven’t been saying that at all. | 不 你说的完全不是这意思 |
[20:02] | What you’ve been saying is, | 你一直在说的是 |
[20:03] | your best memories involve breaking the rules, | 你最美好的回忆都跟破坏规则有关 |
[20:05] | and I realized my best memory does, too. | 而我意识到 我最美好的回忆也是这样 |
[20:08] | Back when I was a TA in college, | 我还在大学当助教的时候 |
[20:10] | there was this cute, vivacious student | 有一位可爱又活泼的学生 |
[20:11] | I really wanted to ask out, | 我非常想约她出去 |
[20:12] | but it was strictly forbidden. | 但那是严令禁止的 |
[20:14] | So, I broke the rules, asked her out anyway. | 但我还是打破规则 约她出去了 |
[20:17] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[20:18] | Without a little rule breaking, | 要是不稍微违背规则 |
[20:19] | this family wouldn’t even exist. | 都不会有这个家庭了 |
[20:23] | Do you know what you’re awwing about? | 你知道你在感慨什么吗 |
[20:24] | No, but your dad told a long story | 不知道 但你爸说了一个很长的故事 |
[20:26] | and your mom didn’t say anything mean, so… | 而你妈没说任何刻薄的话 所以… |
[20:37] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[20:38] | So? How’d our boy do? | 我们改造的男孩表现怎样 |
[20:40] | – Franklin was amazing! – That does it. | -富兰克林简直惊艳 -成功了 |
[20:43] | We’re opening a finishing school for high-class boys. | 我们要开一所精修学校 培训高端男孩 |
[20:46] | It actually had nothing to do with your advice. | 实际上和你们的建议毫无关系 |
[20:48] | I never should’ve listened to you dummies. | 我就不该听你们这些蠢货的话 |
[20:49] | And this outfit is all wrong. | 并且这套服装大错特错 |
[20:50] | You don’t cover up these guns. You show them off. | 我的肌肉不该被盖起来 而应该充分露出来 |
[20:53] | Then what happened? | 那到底发生了什么 |
[20:53] | Turns out, Franklin doesn’t need your help. | 原来富兰克林根本不需要你们的帮助 |
[20:55] | There’s tons we don’t know about him. | 他有太多我们不知道的才能了 |
[20:57] | Did you know he’s a black belt in karate? | 你知道他是空手道黑带选手吗 |
[20:59] | There’s no way you’re a black belt in karate. | 你不可能是空手道黑带选手 |
[21:03] | Shut him up, Franklin. | 用实力让他闭嘴 富兰克林 |
[21:15] | I learned it from watching “Walker, Texas Ranger.” | 我是看《德州骑警》学会的 |
[21:17] | I don’t even know what to believe anymore. | 我都不知道该相信什么了 |