英文名称:A Monster Calls
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[02:08] | How does this story begin? | 这个故事是如何开始的 |
[02:13] | It begins like so many stories. | 和很多故事一样 |
[02:19] | With a boy. | 一个男孩 |
[02:21] | Too old to be a kid. | 年纪太大 算不上孩子 |
[02:26] | Too young to be a man. | 太小 不能叫成年人 |
[02:34] | And a nightmare. | 以及一场噩梦 |
[05:33] | It’s got two fundamental constants. | 有两个基本常数 |
[05:36] | e e, | |
[05:37] | the base of the natural logarithm system. | 自然对数中的底数 |
[05:40] | It is a number, | 这是个数字 |
[05:41] | it is a number that emerges from asking: | 它的诞生来自一个问题 |
[05:44] | What is the mathematical function or thing | 描述事物变化速率 |
[05:47] | which describes things | 跟它们的量级 |
[05:50] | where the rate at which they change | 呈正比的 |
[05:52] | is proportional to their magnitude? | 函数是什么 |
[05:56] | Now, if you do that mathematically, | 如果你计算的话 |
[05:58] | it will give you this fundamental constant. | 就会得出这个基本常数 |
[06:05] | Conor? | 康纳 |
[06:08] | Are you all right, Conor? | 你没事吧 康纳 |
[06:11] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[06:12] | Are you getting enough rest? | 没休息好吗 |
[06:16] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[06:18] | ‘Cause you know if you ever wanted to talk… | 有问题可以告诉我的… |
[06:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | Everyone, eyes front. | 大家往前看 |
[06:29] | Pi is the ratio of the circumference, | π是周长的比率 |
[06:32] | and when you put it… | 当你把它… |
[06:34] | Careful there, O’Malley. | 小心 奥莫利 |
[06:35] | You might fall. | 你可能会摔跤的 |
[06:36] | Are you drunk or something? | 你是喝醉了吗 |
[06:38] | He’ll have to get his slaphead mother to kiss it for him. | 他会让他那秃头妈妈帮他亲好的 |
[06:45] | You’re always off in your own little dream world. | 你总是待在自己的梦里 |
[06:48] | What’s there so interesting? | 那里有什么有意思的东西 |
[06:54] | Get up. | 起来 |
[06:59] | You’ve been a good boy. Remember, O’Malley. | 你一直是个好孩子 记得 奥莫利 |
[07:04] | Good boys don’t talk. | 好孩子不打小报告 |
[07:32] | – Hey, Con. – Hey, mum. | – 嘿 康 – 嘿 妈妈 |
[07:39] | – What is that? – It’s a surprise. | – 那是什么 – 一个惊喜 |
[07:42] | So, this is a VCR? | 这是个VCR |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:826个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:125个,六级词汇:46个,GRE词汇:49个,托福词汇:79个,考研词汇:126个,专四词汇:100个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:208个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:44] | This is much better than a VCR. | 比VCR好多了 |
[07:47] | It’s your grandpa’s old film projector. | 是你外公的老放映机 |
[07:50] | – There we go. – I wish you could have known him. | – 装好了 – 我很希望你能认识他 |
[07:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:55] | Grandpa. | 外公 |
[07:58] | Even grandma was softened up around him. | 就算是外婆 在他周围也变和蔼了 |
[08:00] | Yeah, all right. | 是啊 好吧 |
[08:03] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[08:19] | What a bunch of assholes! | 真是一群混蛋 |
[08:22] | Why are they trying to kill King Kong? | 他们为什么要杀金刚 |
[08:26] | People don’t like what they don’t understand. | 人们不喜欢理解不了的东西 |
[08:31] | They get scared. | 他们很害怕 |
[08:35] | King Kong could just smash them all. | 金刚本可以把他们都碾碎 |
[08:38] | Break them into a million pieces. | 把他们撕成碎片 |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:33] | Conor. | 康纳 |
[10:43] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[14:10] | I have come to get you, Conor O’Malley. | 我来抓你了 康纳·奥莫利 |
[14:22] | Why don’t you run, Conor O’Malley? | 你为什么不跑 康纳·奥莫利 |
[14:25] | Why don’t you run for your mother? | 为什么不去找妈妈 |
[14:30] | You leave her alone. I’m not afraid of you. | 你离她远点 我不怕你 |
[14:49] | I will visit you again on further nights, Conor O’Malley… | 我以后再来找你 康纳·奥莫利 |
[14:53] | and I will shake your walls until you wake. | 我会摇你的墙 把你摇醒 |
[14:56] | And then I will tell you three stories. | 然后我会跟你讲三个故事 |
[15:01] | You’re going to tell me stories? | 你要跟我讲故事 |
[15:04] | I am. I will tell you three stories. | 是的 我会跟你讲三个故事 |
[15:08] | And when I’ve finished my stories, | 当我讲完三个故事 |
[15:11] | you will tell me a fourth. | 你要告诉我第四个 |
[15:13] | I don’t know anything about stories. | 我不知道什么故事 |
[15:15] | You will tell me a fourth and it will be the truth. | 你告诉我第四个故事 那个故事会是真相 |
[15:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:19] | This truth that you hide. | 你隐藏的真相 |
[15:21] | The truth you dream. | 你梦到的真相 |
[15:24] | – You will tell me your nightmare. – No. | – 你会告诉我你的噩梦 – 不 |
[15:26] | Yes. That will be your truth. | 会的 那将是你的真相 |
[15:29] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不讲呢 |
[15:58] | Oh, Con, I was asleep. | 康 我睡着了 |
[16:08] | You should be in your own bed, Con. | 你应该去你自己的床上 康 |
[16:12] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[16:14] | – That is not true. – Yes, it is. | – 你骗我 – 没骗你 |
[16:17] | – Come on, Con. – Just five minutes. I promise. | – 拜托 康 – 就五分钟 我保证 |
[16:26] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[16:34] | Night night. | 晚安 |
[17:53] | I respect that, Lizzy, I do. | 我尊重你的意见 莉齐 真的 |
[17:55] | But the last thing your father | 但你父亲最不想做的 |
[17:56] | would want for him to be taken off to America | 就是让他去美国… |
[17:59] | to live with some strange woman and her strange child. | 和某个陌生女人和她孩子住在一起 |
[18:02] | We have to discuss this now. | 我们现在必须谈谈 |
[18:05] | – Hey, Con. – Ah, there’s the little man. | – 嘿 康 – 孩子你回来了 |
[18:08] | Where did you say you got these? | 你从哪找到这些东西的来着 |
[18:09] | From a very nice old people’s home. | 一家很棒的养老院 |
[18:12] | They’re clearing it out to make flats and I will be the agent. | 要改成公寓 清了东西 我当他们的代理人 |
[18:15] | Your mother needs a cup of tea. | 你母亲要喝杯茶 |
[18:17] | Green, no sugar. I take mine black. | 绿茶 不加糖 我的不加奶 |
[18:20] | What do you think, Con? | 你觉得怎么样 康 |
[18:22] | He loves it. | 他喜欢 |
[18:23] | – Go on. – Okay. | – 去吧 – 好吧 |
[18:26] | Go on, try something else. | 继续 试试别的 |
[18:31] | I’m only doing this for you. | 我为了你才去做的 |
[18:32] | I do not have this conversation now. | 我现在不想讨论这个 |
[18:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | You can’t just drift, Lizzy. | 你不能随便 莉齐 |
[18:38] | You have to take some decisions. | 你必须做一些决定 |
[18:39] | I’m making all the decisions I can, | 我在做能做的决定 |
[18:42] | No. | 不 |
[18:42] | and I will decide when I speak to Conor. | 等我和康纳说时 会做决定的 |
[18:48] | Go and help Conor with the tea | 你去帮康纳倒茶吧 |
[18:50] | or I’m literally going insane. | 否则我要疯了 |
[18:58] | – You and I need to have a talk. – I’m making tea. | – 我们要谈谈 – 我在泡茶 |
[19:02] | Conor… | 康纳… |
[19:03] | – I said I’m making tea. – We have to… | – 我说我在泡茶 – 我们得… |
[19:06] | I’m not the enemy, Conor. I’m here to help your mother. | 我不是敌人 康纳 我是来帮你妈妈的 |
[19:09] | I know why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么在这 |
[19:10] | I’m here because… | 我在这因为… |
[19:11] | 12-year-old boys shouldn’t be | 十二岁的男孩应该 |
[19:12] | wiping down counters without being asked to first. | 不用提醒 就把柜台擦干净 |
[19:15] | – You want to do it? – Less of your cheek. | – 那你来擦啊 – 别这么不礼貌 |
[19:19] | She is always sick after her treatments. | 她治疗之后总是不舒服 |
[19:21] | She’ll be better tomorrow, and then you can go home. | 她明天就会好点的 然后你就能回家了 |
[19:24] | She’ll seem better tomorrow. | 她明天会装作好一点 |
[19:27] | She needs to talk about this with you. | 她需要和你谈谈这件事 |
[19:29] | Talk to me about what? | 跟我说什么 |
[19:32] | About you’re coming to live with me. | 关于和我生活的事 |
[19:34] | I’am never coming to live… | 我永远不会和你住… |
[19:36] | Listen to me, Conor, if your mother… | 听我说 康纳 如果你妈妈… |
[19:38] | There is no if! | 没有如果 |
[19:39] | She’ll be better and then you can go. | 她会好的 然后你就能走了 |
[19:45] | Oh, Lizzy? Lizzy! | 莉齐 莉齐 |
[19:47] | Oh my God. Hold on, hold on. | 天哪 坚持住 坚持住 |
[19:51] | Where’s the medicine? Conor! | 药在哪 康纳 |
[19:54] | Conor! | 康纳 |
[19:56] | I’m here, I’m here. Take a deep breath. | 我在这 我在这 深呼吸 |
[19:58] | Conor, please. Please, give me the medicine. Hurry, hurry. | 康纳 拜托 给我药 快点 |
[20:04] | It’s coming. | 药来了 |
[20:09] | Here you go, here you go. | 给你 给你 |
[20:13] | That’s better. | 好点了 |
[20:15] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[20:19] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[20:21] | Deep breath. Deep breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[20:27] | It is okay. | 没关系 |
[20:47] | Just don’t touch anything. | 别碰任何东西 |
[20:49] | Trust me, I’ll be doing my very best not to. | 相信我 我不会碰的 |
[20:55] | Our conversation isn’t over, young man. | 我们的谈话没有结束 小伙子 |
[21:03] | Oh, yes, it is. | 已经结束了 |
[21:30] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[22:41] | What took you so long? | 怎么花了那么久 |
[22:44] | It is time for me to tell you the first tale. | 是时候告诉你第一个故事了 |
[22:46] | I don’t need a tale. | 我不需要故事 |
[22:48] | I need a bus ticket for my grandma. | 我要一张给外婆的车票 |
[22:50] | It is time for me to tell you the… | 是时候告诉你… |
[22:52] | Where do you think you’re going? I will be listened to! | 你想去哪 你不能这样忽视我 |
[22:55] | I am as old as this land, and I will… | 我和这片大陆一样古老 我会… |
[22:58] | What do you know about anything? | 你知道什么 |
[22:59] | I know everything about you, Conor O’Malley. | 我知道关于你的一切 康纳·奥莫利 |
[23:03] | No, you don’t. If you did, | 不 你不知道 如果你知道, |
[23:05] | You know I don’t have time to | 你知道我没时间 |
[23:06] | listen to stupid stories from a stupid tree | 听一棵蠢树讲蠢故事 |
[23:09] | that is just a dream. | 就是一个梦 |
[23:10] | A dream? What is a dream, Conor O’Malley? | 梦 什么梦 康纳·奥莫利 |
[23:14] | And who is to say that it is not everything else | 谁说其他的不是梦 |
[23:17] | that is a dream? | 而这是一个梦呢 |
[23:20] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[23:23] | I came to see you today, because I thought… | 我今天来见你 因为我觉得… |
[23:25] | You thought I might have come to | 你觉得我也许可以 |
[23:26] | topple your enemies, slay your dragons. | 干翻你的敌人 杀死那些飞龙 |
[23:29] | Or at least help me with my grandmother. | 至少帮助我搞定外婆 |
[23:31] | All you want to do is tell me stories. | 你只想跟我讲故事 |
[23:34] | Stories of how I toppled my enemies. | 我如何干翻敌人的故事 |
[23:38] | Stories of how I slew dragons. | 我如何弑龙的故事 |
[23:40] | Let me tell you a tale of when I came walking. | 让我告诉你 我走起来时的故事 |
[23:43] | Let me tell you of the end of a wicked queen | 让我告诉你 邪恶皇后的下场 |
[23:46] | and how I made sure she was never seen again. | 以及我如何让她消失的 |
[23:56] | Go on then. | 那你继续吧 |
[23:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:31] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[24:33] | Nothing. There are leafs in the way. | 什么都没看见 树叶挡住了视线 |
[24:35] | Use your imagination, Conor O’Malley. | 用你的想象 康纳·奥莫利 |
[24:39] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[24:44] | – I see a spark. – Yes. And? | – 我看见了一道光 – 没错 然后呢 |
[24:48] | No, it’s water. It is watercolor. | 不 是水 是水彩画 |
[24:51] | Keep looking. | 继续看 |
[24:54] | – Wow. – Wow, indeed. | – 哇 – 哇 确实很漂亮 |
[24:58] | Long ago, before this was a town | 很久以前 在这里是一个 |
[25:00] | with roads and trains and cars… | 有马路 火车 汽车的镇子之前… |
[25:03] | – this was a kingdom. – Here? | – 是一个王国 – 这里 |
[25:05] | We don’t even have a Tesco. | 这里连乐购都没有 |
[25:08] | It was a prosperous kingdom with a wise king… | 一个繁荣的王国 有一位贤明的君主 |
[25:10] | who had won peace for his people, | 他为人民赢得了安宁 |
[25:13] | but peace had come at a price. | 但安宁是需要代价的 |
[25:17] | The king had lost all three of his sons in battle | 国王失去了全部三个儿子 |
[25:20] | to giants. | 和巨人作战 |
[25:24] | To dragons. | 和飞龙作战 |
[25:27] | To armies of men led by great wizards. | 和巫师领导的军队作战 |
[25:30] | This all sounds pretty fairytale-ish. | 这听起来都非常童话 |
[25:32] | You wouldn’t say that | 如果你听过 |
[25:33] | if you heard the screams of a man | 一个男人被长矛所杀的尖叫声 |
[25:35] | killed by a spear. | 就不会这么说了 |
[25:41] | The queen was unable to bear the loss of all their three sons, | 王后承受不了丧子之痛 |
[25:48] | leaving the king alone in despair | 留下国王一个人沉浸在绝望之中 |
[25:50] | with the company of his only remaining heir, | 国王和他唯一的继承人作伴 |
[25:53] | his orphaned grandson. | 他的孤孙 |
[26:02] | The child was raised as a prince, | 这孩子被当作王子抚养 |
[26:04] | winning the love of the kingdom | 用他的勇敢和善良 |
[26:05] | with his gallantry and good heart. | 赢得了整个王国的爱戴 |
[26:14] | His people loved him. | 他的人民爱他 |
[26:18] | Our future king! | 我们未来的国王 |
[26:24] | He was nearly a man | 当他的祖父再婚时 |
[26:25] | when his grandfather took a new wife. | 他快长大成人 |
[26:33] | The king felt ill and rumor began to spread | 国王身体不适 于是谣言四起 |
[26:36] | that she was an evil witch, | 王后是个邪恶的巫婆… |
[26:38] | that she was bent on taking the throne | 她一直在给国王下毒 |
[26:39] | for herself by poisoning the king. | 想夺取王位 |
[26:47] | A few weeks later, | 几周之后 |
[26:49] | the king died. | 国王驾崩 |
[26:56] | The prince was too young | 王子太年轻 |
[26:58] | to take the king’s place, | 无法继承王位 |
[27:00] | so, by law, | 所以按照律法 |
[27:02] | the queen would rule for another year. | 王后将治国一年 |
[27:10] | The future was uncertain. | 前路未卜 |
[27:24] | The prince meanwhile had given away his heart. | 同时王子也陷入了爱恋 |
[27:29] | She was beautiful and smart, | 她又漂亮又聪明 |
[27:31] | and though only a farmer’s daughter, | 虽然只是一个农民的女儿 |
[27:33] | the kingdom smiled on the match. | 整个国家却对此赞许有加 |
[27:40] | The queen, however, was rather enjoying being queen. | 然而王后很享受权位 |
[27:45] | And what better way to remain so | 还有什么比嫁给王子 |
[27:47] | than to marry the prince herself? | 更好的方法呢 |
[27:49] | What? That’s disgusting. | 什么 那太恶心了 |
[27:51] | – She was his grandmother. – Step-grandmother. | – 她是他的外婆 – 继外婆 |
[27:54] | and still a young, beautiful woman herself, don’t forget. | 而且别忘了 还是年轻貌美的女人 |
[27:57] | The prince, however, didn’t like the idea. | 然而 王子不同意 |
[28:05] | He took the farmer’s daughter and they rode away into the night. | 他带着农民的女儿 在夜里飞驰而去 |
[28:12] | They stopped to rest under the branches of a yew tree. | 他们在一棵紫杉树下休息 |
[28:16] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[28:19] | The next morning, the prince awoke. | 第二天早晨 王子醒了 |
[28:22] | “Arise, my beloved”, he said. | “起床了 我的爱人”他说 |
[28:25] | But the farmer’s daughter did not stir, | 但农民女儿没有反应 |
[28:31] | which was when the prince noticed the blood. | 此时王子发现了血迹 |
[28:33] | Blood? | 血迹 |
[28:34] | Someone had killed his beloved in the night. | 有人在夜里杀了他的挚爱 |
[28:37] | What? | 什么 |
[28:39] | “The queen”, he cried. | “王后”他哭泣道 |
[28:41] | “The queen has murdered my bride.” | “王后杀了我的新娘” |
[28:45] | The villagers, full of fury and vengeance, | 村民们满腹愤怒和怨气 |
[28:48] | rose up at the crime. | 揭竿起义 |
[28:50] | It was then that I came walking. | 那个时候 我走了起来 |
[29:17] | The queen was never seen again. | 王后从此消失 |
[29:23] | Good. She deserved it. | 很好 活该 |
[29:26] | Now, I don’t suppose you can help me with my grandma. | 那你能帮我搞不定我的外婆吗 |
[29:30] | The story is not yet finished. | 故事还没结束 |
[29:33] | I took the queen and carried her far enough away | 我把皇后带到了很远的地方 |
[29:36] | so that the town’s people would never find her. | 这样镇民就再也找不到她了 |
[29:39] | To a village by the sea, where she began a new life. | 在海边的村庄 她开始了新的生活 |
[29:43] | But she killed the farmer’s daughter. | 但她杀了农民的女儿 |
[29:46] | How can you save a murderer? | 你怎么能救一个凶手 |
[29:49] | You really are a monster. | 你真是一个怪物 |
[29:50] | I never said she killed farmer’s daughter. | 我从没说她杀了农民女儿 |
[29:53] | I only said that the prince said it was so. | 我只说了 那是王子说的 |
[29:57] | The prince never fell asleep that night, | 王子那晚一直没睡 |
[30:01] | but waited for the farmer’s daughter to be lost in her dreams | 等着农民的女儿进入梦乡 |
[30:05] | and then began his real plan. | 然后他开始了计划 |
[30:09] | What? | 什么 |
[30:11] | He knew her death would start a fire | 他知道她的死亡会引发战火 |
[30:14] | that would consume the queen entire. | 从而毁灭王后 |
[30:21] | That’s a terrible story. And a cheat! | 那是个糟糕的故事 还是假的 |
[30:24] | It’s a true story. | 这是真的故事 |
[30:26] | Many things that are true feel like a cheat. | 很多真事听起来都像假的 |
[30:29] | Kingdoms get their princes they deserve. | 王国找回了原有的王子 |
[30:31] | Farmers’ daughters die for no reason. | 农民的女儿无缘无故就死了 |
[30:34] | And sometimes witches merit saving. | 有时候 女巫值得保护 |
[30:38] | Quite often, actually. You’d be surprised. | 很多时候都是如此 说了你可能都不信 |
[30:43] | So the good prince was a murderer | 所以乖王子才是凶手 |
[30:45] | and the evil queen wasn’t a witch after all? | 邪恶的王后根本不是女巫 |
[30:48] | No, the queen most certainly was a witch, | 不 王后就是女巫 |
[30:52] | and could well have been on her way to great evil. | 而且可能正在酝酿邪恶的计划 |
[30:55] | Who can say? | 谁说得准呢 |
[30:57] | Then why’d you save her then? | 那你为什么救她 |
[30:58] | Because what she was not, was a murderer. | 因为她不是凶手 |
[31:04] | She hadn’t poisoned the king. | 她没有毒杀国王 |
[31:07] | He had merely grown old. | 他只是年纪大了 |
[31:11] | Did the prince ever get caught? | 王子被抓了吗 |
[31:13] | No. He became a much beloved king | 没有 他成为了一位受人尊敬的国王 |
[31:16] | who ruled happily until the end of his long days. | 一辈子都幸福地统治着这个国度 |
[31:20] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[31:22] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[31:24] | Who is the good guy here? | 谁才是好人 |
[31:26] | There is not always a good guy, Conor O’Malley. | 不会总有个好人的 康纳·奥莫利 |
[31:29] | Nor is there always a bad one. | 也不会总有坏人 |
[31:31] | Most people are somewhere in between. | 大多数人都在好坏之间 |
[31:35] | So how is all this meant to save me from grandma? | 那这对我逃离外婆的魔掌有什么用 |
[31:39] | It is not her you need saving from. | 你要逃离的人不是她 |
[32:03] | There are always two sides to a story. | 一个故事总有两面 |
[32:05] | How many of you know the saying: | 你们有多少人知道这句话 |
[32:07] | “Stick and stones may break my bones, | “石头和棍子能打断我的骨头 |
[32:10] | but words can never touch me?” | 但你的话伤不到我” |
[32:13] | Now, next time | 下一次 |
[32:14] | someone says something to you… | 有人对你说了什么… |
[32:41] | Good, you’re home. | 很好 你回家了 |
[32:44] | Your mum’s upstairs. She wants to talk to you. | 你妈妈在楼上 她想和你说话 |
[32:47] | – What? – Your father’s flying in on Sunday. | – 什么 – 你爸爸周日要飞过来 |
[32:51] | Dad’s coming? From America? | 爸爸来了 从美国吗 |
[32:53] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[32:55] | She’s waiting. | 她在等着 |
[32:57] | And pack your bag. | 收拾行李 |
[32:58] | You’re coming to stay with me for a few days. | 你要来和我住几天 |
[33:02] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[33:17] | That tree is amazing. | 那棵树太惊人了 |
[33:21] | It’s been here for thousands of years. | 已经在这几千年了 |
[33:26] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[33:29] | I think grandma is trying to turn me into Tina Turner. | 我想外婆想让我变成蒂娜·特纳 |
[33:33] | She must be a fan. | 她肯定是粉丝 |
[33:39] | Why am I going to stay with grandma? | 我为什么要和外婆去住 |
[33:45] | Are you going back to the hospital? | 你要回医院了吗 |
[33:49] | Come here, Con. | 过来 康 |
[33:56] | This latest treatment is not doing what it’s supposed to. | 上一次治疗不太理想 |
[34:01] | So they’re going to adjust it, | 所以他们要调整一下 |
[34:03] | try something else. | 尝试其他的方法 |
[34:07] | – That’s all? – That’s all. | – 就这样 – 没错 |
[34:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:15] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[34:18] | Because… | 因为… |
[34:20] | you could tell me, you know. | 你可以和我说的 |
[34:41] | There. | 行了 |
[34:44] | Everything will be fine, Conor. | 一切都会没事的 康纳 |
[34:48] | You’ll see. | 别着急 |
[35:19] | … and bang, right into his side. | 然后一拳 打在他的脸上 |
[35:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:40] | – Don’t touch him. – “Don’t touch him?” | – 别碰他 – “别碰他” |
[35:42] | – With such a punchable face? – I said don’t touch him. | – 这么欠揍的脸 – 我说了别碰他 |
[35:47] | O’Malley and I have an understanding. | 我和奥莫利有一个协议 |
[35:50] | I’m the only one who touches him. | 只有我能碰他 |
[35:53] | Isn’t that right? | 对吧 |
[35:56] | Now tell me. | 告诉我 |
[35:58] | Why is it that every time I turn around, | 为什么每次我回头 |
[36:01] | you’re there looking at me? | 你都在看着我 |
[36:03] | Getting a bit odd, don’t you think? | 有点奇怪 你不觉得吗 |
[36:10] | Sorry, that was a bit harsh. | 对不起 下手有点重了 |
[36:12] | Life isn’t really going your way today, is it? | 今天你的人生不太美好啊 对吧 |
[36:34] | I have a house to show. | 我要去别人家里 |
[36:36] | I’m trusting you here alone until your father shows up. | 你一个人在这 等你爸爸过来没问题吧 |
[36:39] | I’m not five years old. | 我不是五岁孩子了 |
[36:43] | This is the correct time. | 这才是正确的时间 |
[36:45] | Not the one on your phone, or on the computer, | 不是手机或者电脑上的时间 |
[36:48] | not even on the news. | 更不是新闻的时间 |
[36:50] | That was my mother’s, your great-grandmother’s. | 那是我妈妈 你太婆的东西 |
[36:53] | Perfect time keeping for over a hundred years. | 一百多年了 都准时准点 |
[36:57] | Conor, pick up your rucksack! | 康纳 捡好你的帆布背包 |
[37:01] | I don’t want your father | 我不想让你父亲觉得 |
[37:02] | to think I’m keeping you in a pigsty. | 我把你养在猪圈里 |
[37:05] | Not much chance of that. | 可能性不大 |
[37:07] | Now, when you go to the hospital, | 当你去医院时 |
[37:10] | your father may not notice | 你的爸爸可能不会注意到 |
[37:11] | how tired you mum’s getting, okay? | 你妈妈有多累 知道吗 |
[37:13] | So we have to make sure that he does not overstay his welcome. | 所以我们要确保他不会待太久 |
[37:17] | Not that that’s historically been a problem. | 并不是说他一直有这个问题 |
[37:20] | No eggs. You already had eggs twice this week. | 别吃蛋了 你这周已经吃了两次 |
[37:23] | If you get hungry, | 如果你饿了 |
[37:24] | there is spinach in the fridge you can steam. | 冰箱里还有菠菜 你可以蒸着吃 |
[37:27] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[37:29] | Don’t touch anything. | 别碰任何东西 |
[37:33] | I will do my very best not to. | 我肯定不会乱碰的 |
[38:11] | Get in! | 找到啦 |
[39:45] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:25] | How you doing, Con? You look tired. | 你好吗 康 你看起来很疲惫 |
[40:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:29] | Mum’s on this new medicine. It will make her better. | 妈妈在用新药 这会让她好起来 |
[40:32] | She goes to the hospital once every two weeks | 她每两周去一次医院 |
[40:35] | and they pump the medicine into her bloodstream. | 他们把药物输进她的血管 |
[40:40] | She’s sick for the next few days, but she’s better again. | 接下来两天她会不舒服 但又会好起来 |
[40:50] | – Your sister is doing better. – Half-sister. | – 你妹妹还不错 – 同父异母的妹妹 |
[40:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:57] | I’d still love you to meet her. | 我还是希望你见见她 |
[41:01] | I’ve been talking with your grandmother about | 我一直在和你外婆讨论 |
[41:02] | bringing you out to L.A.. | 带你去洛杉矶 |
[41:05] | – You want me to come to L.A.? – Yeah, absolutely. | – 你想让我去洛杉矶 – 当然了 |
[41:08] | – You’d like that, wouldn’t you? – Yeah. | – 你愿意去的 对吧 – 没错 |
[41:10] | We were thinking over Christmas, | 我们在想 过了圣诞 |
[41:11] | that way you can be back here in time for school. | 你就能及时回来上课 |
[41:15] | So you mean just for a visit, then? | 所以只是过去看看 |
[41:17] | Yeah, but it would be great. | 没错 但会很棒的 |
[41:20] | I don’t want to live with grandma. | 我不想和外婆一起住 |
[41:22] | It’s an old lady’s house, with old ladies’ things. | 那是栋老女人的屋子 都是老女人的东西 |
[41:25] | You can’t touch anything or sit anywhere. | 不能碰任何东西 也不能随便坐 |
[41:27] | You can’t leave a mess for two seconds. | 东西一会儿都不能弄乱 |
[41:29] | Conor, I know, but… | 康纳 我知道 但是… |
[41:30] | I want to have my own room in my my own house with my own things. | 我想住自己的家 有自己的房间和自己的东西 |
[41:33] | Well, you wouldn’t have that in America, Conor. | 你在美国也没有这样的条件 康纳 |
[41:34] | There is barely enough room for the three of us. | 容下我们三个已经很勉强了 |
[41:36] | – I don’t care. – Conor, listen… | – 我不在乎 – 康纳 听着… |
[41:38] | She’s so strict. | 她太严格了 |
[41:38] | Your family, your life, your friends… | 你的家庭 人生和朋友… |
[41:40] | – Her house is like a museum. – Your school, | – 她的房子就像间博物馆 – 你的学校 |
[41:42] | all of it is here, okay? | 都在这里 好吗 |
[41:44] | It would be unfair to take you out of it. | 带你离开这太不公平了 |
[41:46] | – Unfair to whom? – Conor. | – 对谁不公平 – 康纳 |
[42:00] | Doesn’t look like your grandma’s home yet. | 你的外婆似乎还没回家 |
[42:03] | She sometimes goes back to the hospital after I go to bed. | 有时候我睡觉了 她还会去医院 |
[42:07] | The nurses let her sleep in a chair. | 护士让她睡在椅子上 |
[42:09] | Hey, just because your grandma doesn’t like me, | 嘿 你的外婆只是不喜欢我 |
[42:12] | doesn’t make her a bad person. | 不代表她是坏人 |
[42:13] | She says you’re all start and no finish. | 她说你总是有始无终 |
[42:18] | Well, she is entitled to her own opinion. | 她有权发表自己的观点 |
[42:23] | How long are you here for? | 你来这多久 |
[42:24] | As long as I can be. | 尽量久一点 |
[42:27] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[42:30] | We don’t have a lot of money | 我们没有很多钱 |
[42:31] | and Americans don’t get a lot of holiday. | 美国人也没什么假期 |
[42:33] | – You’re not American. – No, but I live there now. | – 你不是美国人 – 不 但我住在那 |
[42:38] | I’ll come back whenever I need to. | 有必要的话 我还会回来的 |
[42:40] | And you’re gonna come to L.A. for Christmas. | 你要和我去洛杉矶过圣诞 |
[42:42] | In your cramped house, where there is no room for me. | 你那小房子也没我的地方 |
[42:44] | Conor. | 康纳 |
[42:48] | Why did you come? | 你为什么要来 |
[42:56] | Conor, wait. | 康纳 等等 |
[43:02] | Conor, I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah? | 康纳 我明天再来 好吗 |
[43:05] | There’s still loads of time. | 还有很多时间 |
[44:56] | As destruction goes, that was remarkably pitiful. | 你搞得这种小破坏太可怜了 |
[45:01] | Now, I’ve come to tell you the second tale. | 我要告诉你第二个故事 |
[45:03] | Is this as bad as the last one? | 和上一个一样糟糕吗 |
[45:05] | It ends with proper destruction, if that’s what you mean. | 你要这么问的话 这个故事以彻底的灾难结尾 |
[45:10] | It’s about a man who thought only of himself, | 是一个自私男人的故事 |
[45:12] | a man who wasn’t as generous as he should have been. | 一个本该大方的吝啬男人 |
[45:15] | A man who gets punished very badly indeed. | 以及一个被严惩了的男人 |
[45:19] | Stories aren’t real, though. | 可故事都是假的 |
[45:20] | They don’t help anything. | 没有任何用 |
[45:22] | Stories are wild creatures, Conor O’Malley. | 故事是野生动物 康纳·奥莫利 |
[45:25] | When you let them loose, | 你让他们随心所欲 |
[45:26] | who knows what havoc they might reek? | 谁知道会造成什么灾难 |
[45:28] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[45:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:34] | Go on then. | 继续吧 |
[45:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:17] | 150 years ago, | 一百五十年前 |
[46:19] | the future came. | 科技发展太快了 |
[46:22] | Factories grew in the landscape like weeds. | 工厂四处丛生 |
[46:26] | Trees fell, rivers blackened | 树木倾倒 河流污染 |
[46:29] | and the sky choked on smoke and ash. | 漫天雾霾 |
[46:34] | But there was still green if you knew where to look. | 但如果你知道去哪 还是能看到绿色 |
[46:38] | On the edge of this town lived a stubborn man | 在城市边缘 住着一位固执的男人 |
[46:42] | who refused to change. | 他拒绝改变 |
[46:46] | He dealt in the old ways of medicine, | 他用古老的方法制药 |
[46:49] | herbs and barks and concoctions brewed from berries and leafs. | 草药 树皮 以及浆果和树叶酿造的混合物 |
[46:54] | Villagers only ever called him the apothecary. | 村民叫他”apothecary” |
[46:58] | – The what? – The apothecary. | – 什么 – “apothecary” |
[47:00] | An old-fashioned name for “pharmacist”. | “药剂师”的旧称 |
[47:02] | Why didn’t you just say? | 你为什么不直接说药师 |
[47:10] | There was also a young parson in this village, | 村里还有个年轻的牧师 |
[47:12] | an enlightened man and a kind one | 一个开明和善良的男人 |
[47:15] | who just wanted the very best for his congregation. | 一心只想着他的会众 |
[47:19] | He preached against the apothecary’s use of the old ways, | 他四处宣传 反对药师的老方法 |
[47:23] | and the apothecary’s foul temper and greed | 药师的邪恶和贪婪 |
[47:26] | made certain some of these sermons fell on eager ears. | 让渴望之人相信了一些布道 |
[47:35] | Much as he tried to keep on helping the community, | 尽管他想继续帮助社区 |
[47:38] | his business sank, which only made him grow bitter | 但他的生意没了 让他满腹仇恨 |
[47:47] | On the parsonage grounds there also lived a yew tree. | 在牧师住的地方 也有一棵紫衫 |
[47:52] | That’s the hill where you live. | 那是你住的那个丘陵 |
[47:54] | The yew tree is the most important of all the healing trees. | 紫衫是所有药材树中最重要的 |
[47:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[47:58] | Its berries, its bark, they thrum and burn and twist with life. | 它的浆果和树皮 它们是用生命筑起的作物 |
[48:03] | It can cure almost any ailment. | 能治愈几乎所有疾病 |
[48:06] | Really? Anything? | 真的吗 所有的吗 |
[48:07] | Anything that can be cured, if mixed by the right apothecary. | 有好的药师调配 就能治愈所有的疾病 |
[48:20] | The apothecary wanted the yew tree very badly. | 这位药师非常想要那棵紫衫 |
[48:23] | But in order to harvest these things, | 但为了采集那些药材 |
[48:25] | he would have to cut it down. | 就必须砍树 |
[48:27] | And this, the parson would not allow. | 而牧师不允许 |
[48:37] | The parson had two daughters who were the light of his life. | 牧师有两个女儿 是他生命的明灯 |
[48:41] | He was a caring, loving father | 他是个贴心的父亲 |
[48:43] | who would’ve done anything for their sake. | 为了她们会做任何事 |
[48:45] | But one day, both little girls were struck | 但有一天两个姑娘 |
[48:48] | by a terrible sickness, | 都得了重病 |
[48:51] | and nothing the parson did helped. | 而牧师却束手无策 |
[48:54] | No cure from the more modern doctors, no prayer, nothing. | 现代医生治不好 祷告和其他的都没用 |
[49:06] | There was no choice but to approach the apothecary. | 别无选择 只能去找药师 |
[49:13] | “Will you not help my daughters?”, The parson begged. | “您能救救我的女儿们吗” 牧师祈求道 |
[49:16] | “Will you not save two innocent girls?” | “你不救救两个无辜的姑娘吗” |
[49:20] | “Why should I?”, Said the apothecary. | “我为什么要救” 药师说道 |
[49:23] | “You have driven away my business with your preachings | “你的布道破环了我的生意 |
[49:27] | and you have refused me the yew tree, my best source of healing”. | 还不让我砍紫衫树 我最好的药材” |
[49:32] | “You may have the yew tree,” said the parson. | “紫衫树你砍吧” 牧师说道 |
[49:35] | “I will preach sermons in your favour. | “我会在布道时赞扬你 |
[49:37] | I will do anything if you’d only save my daughters.” | 如果你救我的女儿们 我愿做任何事情” |
[49:41] | “you would give up everything | “你会放弃 |
[49:43] | you believed in?”, Said the apothecary. | 你信仰的一切吗” 药师说 |
[49:46] | “If it would save them, I would give up everything.” | “如果你愿意救她们 我什么都放弃” |
[49:50] | “Then there’s nothing I can do to help you.” | “那我就帮不了你了” |
[50:17] | The very next day both of the parson’s daughters died. | 第二天 牧师的两个女儿都死了 |
[50:20] | – What? – And that night I came walking. | – 什么 – 那一晚我走了 |
[50:25] | Good. He deserves all the punishment he gets. | 很好 他受到了应有的惩罚 |
[50:28] | Indeed. It was shortly after midnight… | 没错 午夜一过… |
[50:31] | that I tore the parson’s house from its very foundations. | 我就把牧师的房子掀翻了 |
[50:35] | The parson? What are you talking about? | 牧师 你在说什么 |
[50:37] | The apothecary is the evil one. | 那个药师才坏 |
[50:39] | He was greedy and rude, | 他是贪婪和无礼 |
[50:41] | but he was still a healer. | 但至少救死扶伤 |
[50:44] | The parson, what was he? | 牧师呢 他什么样 |
[50:49] | A man of faith without faith. | 一个丧失了信仰的信仰之人 |
[50:59] | Belief is half of all healing. | 信仰是治愈的一半 |
[51:01] | Belief in the cure, | 相信治疗 |
[51:02] | belief in the future that awaits. | 相信等着你的未来 |
[51:05] | Your belief is valuable, | 你的信仰是无价的 |
[51:07] | so you must be careful where you put it | 你必须谨慎信仰什么 |
[51:10] | and in whom. | 信仰谁 |
[51:15] | Tell me, Conor O’Malley, | 告诉我 康纳·奥莫利 |
[51:16] | what shall I destroy next? | 下一个我该摧毁什么 |
[51:18] | What? | 什么 |
[51:19] | It is most satisfying, I can assure you. | 我能保证 这是非常令人满足的事情 |
[51:21] | Come on, tell me. What should I destroy? | 快告诉我 我该摧毁什么 |
[51:26] | Snap the chimney? | 砸碎烟囱 |
[51:28] | The chimney. | 烟囱 |
[51:31] | Next? | 下一个 |
[51:33] | Throw away their beds. | 扔了他们的床 |
[51:40] | Smash the furniture. | 砸了家具 |
[51:50] | Break the windows. | 打碎窗户 |
[51:52] | Windows. | 窗户 |
[51:55] | Break them yourself. | 你自己来砸 |
[52:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[52:12] | Harder, Conor O’Malley. | 用力点 康纳·奥莫利 |
[52:14] | Come on. Harder. | 快点 用力 |
[52:15] | That’s it, that’s it. | 没错 没错 |
[52:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[52:21] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉不错 对吧 |
[52:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:14] | Grandma. | 外婆 |
[54:18] | Grandma. | 外婆 |
[54:21] | Grandma, please… | 外婆 求你… |
[55:02] | Grandma. | 外婆 |
[56:05] | I heard you like them sunny side up. | 我听说你喜欢只煎一面 |
[56:07] | – What are you doing here? – What do you think? | – 你在这干嘛 – 你觉得呢 |
[56:15] | Grandma called very early this morning. | 外婆今天很早就打电话给我 |
[56:20] | She’s gone to the hospital to see your mum. | 她去医院看你妈妈了 |
[56:22] | Your mum’s had a bad turn, Con. | 你妈妈的病情恶化了 康 |
[56:27] | I need to see her. | 我要见她 |
[56:28] | We’ll see what happens today, | 我们看看今天情况如何 |
[56:30] | and maybe you can visit for a little while this afternoon. | 也许下午能去一会儿 |
[56:39] | I can see how upset you are. | 看出来你有多生气了 |
[56:44] | I didn’t mean to. I don’t know what happened. | 我不是有意的 我不知道发生了什么 |
[56:48] | – Worse things happen at sea. – What do you mean? | – 坏事总是发生得很茫然 – 什么意思 |
[56:52] | Aren’t you going to punish me? | 你不打算惩罚我吗 |
[56:54] | What could possibly be the point in that? | 那有什么意义呢 |
[57:04] | I got to say, champ, this is really just amazingly thorough. | 我得说 伙计 你真是把这砸得稀巴烂啊 |
[57:14] | Oh, buried treasure. | 宝藏 |
[57:17] | These must be those home movies that | 这些肯定是我第一次搬走时 |
[57:19] | your mother used to send when I first moved away. | 你妈妈总是寄给我的自制影片 |
[57:22] | Why did you move away? | 你为什么要搬走 |
[57:28] | We were young. | 我们当时很年轻 |
[57:30] | Too young, you know? We had big dreams, and… | 太年轻了 我们都有远大梦想… |
[57:32] | What kind of dreams? | 什么样的梦想 |
[57:34] | Your mum wanted to go to art college. | 你妈妈想去艺术学校 |
[57:39] | – Really? – Yeah. She didn’t go, but she wanted to. | – 真的吗 – 没错 她没去 但她想去 |
[57:43] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[57:47] | Because mum got pregnant with me. | 因为妈妈怀了我 |
[57:49] | Mum never regretted having you. | 妈妈从来没有后悔怀了你 |
[57:51] | You were only ever good news. | 你是她的好消息 |
[57:53] | And I know that for a fact, | 我这么肯定地说 |
[57:55] | because the one thing she regretted was marrying me. | 是因为她后悔的事是嫁给了我 |
[57:57] | Why did she marry you, then? | 那她为什么要嫁给你 |
[57:59] | Because I’m handsome. | 因为我帅 |
[58:06] | Your mum was amazing. And she still is. | 你妈妈以前很好 现在也是如此 |
[58:09] | And we were in love. | 我们曾相爱 |
[58:11] | I mean, I still love her. | 我还是爱她 |
[58:13] | But you will see that… | 但你会知道… |
[58:18] | Love isn’t enough. | 光有爱是不够的 |
[58:20] | It doesn’t carry you through. | 不会让你坚持下去 |
[58:23] | So you didn’t get happily ever after. | 所以你们没有快乐地在一起 |
[58:25] | No, but that’s life, you know? | 没有 但那就是人生 |
[58:29] | Most of it just get messily after. | 大多数的人生后来都会变糟 |
[58:33] | That’s alright. | 没关系 |
[58:39] | Even I’m happy you turned out like her. | 甚至我很高兴你越来越像她了 |
[59:39] | Education is really important! | 教育非常重要 |
[59:41] | You’re telling me now what to do? | 你现在来对我指手画脚 |
[59:42] | I can pull him in any direction. | 我可以带他去任何地方 |
[59:44] | Are you going to take him out of school then? | 你会带他离开学校吗 |
[59:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:57] | I’m ganna go and find something to eat. You want something, kid? | 我要去找点吃的 你想吃什么吗 孩子 |
[59:59] | I want you to stop calling me kid. | 别叫我孩子 |
[1:00:02] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[1:00:08] | I’m sorry, Lizzy. | 对不起 莉齐 |
[1:00:17] | Who was that man in a suit? | 那个穿西装的男人是谁 |
[1:00:20] | Just… | 只是… |
[1:00:22] | Nothing. | 谁都不是 |
[1:00:23] | – What happened this morning? – Nothing. | – 今天早上发生了什么 – 没什么 |
[1:00:28] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[1:00:34] | I just had a bit of a bad reaction. | 我只是有点不良反应 |
[1:00:42] | But there’s one more thing they’re going to try, | 但他们还要再尝试一种疗法 |
[1:00:44] | and it’s a medicine that’s had some really good results. | 是一种药 有很好的药效 |
[1:00:46] | Why didn’t they try it in the first place? | 他们为什么一开始不用呢 |
[1:00:49] | Because this is something you take | 因为这是当其他的药 |
[1:00:50] | when the other stuff hasn’t worked | 都没有效果时 |
[1:00:51] | the way they wanted it to. | 才会用这个方法 |
[1:00:56] | Does that mean it’s too late? | 那是不是意味着太晚了 |
[1:00:57] | No, of course it doesn’t mean it’s too late. | 不 当然不是太晚了 |
[1:01:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:01:03] | I believe every word I say. | 我相信我说的每句话 |
[1:01:09] | Belief is half of all healing. | 信仰是治愈的一半 |
[1:01:15] | Belief in the cure, | 相信治疗 |
[1:01:16] | belief in the future that awaits. | 相信等着你的未来 |
[1:01:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:01:26] | And you know that tree I’m always going on about? | 现在你知道那棵我总说的树了吧 |
[1:01:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:01:29] | Well, this drug is made from trees like that. | 这种药就是由那种树造的 |
[1:01:34] | – It is? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 没错 |
[1:01:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[1:01:37] | All this time, we could have gone out there | 一直以来 我们本来能去那 |
[1:01:39] | and just chopped it down. | 砍了那棵树 |
[1:01:42] | But not that one. | 但那一棵不行 |
[1:01:48] | That one’s our friend. | 那棵是我们的朋友 |
[1:02:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:02:31] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[1:02:34] | So can you do it? | 你会做吗 |
[1:02:36] | Can you make my mum better? | 你能让我妈妈好起来吗 |
[1:02:37] | If your mother can be healed, | 如果能治好你妈妈 |
[1:02:39] | the yew tree will do it. | 紫衫会做的 |
[1:02:43] | So that’s a yes? | 所以就是答应了 |
[1:02:45] | You still don’t know why you called me. | 你还是不知道为什么召唤我 |
[1:02:47] | I didn’t call you. | 我没有召唤你 |
[1:02:49] | And even if I did, it was obviously for mum. | 就算召唤了 也是召唤我妈妈 |
[1:02:51] | – Was it? – What else? | – 是吗 – 不然呢 |
[1:02:53] | To listen to idiotic stories that make no sense. | 听你那些没有意义的蠢故事 |
[1:02:55] | It is not yet time for the third tale. | 还不是讲第三个故事的时候 |
[1:02:58] | But soon. And after that | 但快了 那之后 |
[1:03:00] | you will tell me your story, Conor O’Malley. | 你就会告诉我你的故事 康纳·奥莫利 |
[1:03:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:06] | No, not this. That’s just a nightmare. | 不 不是这个 那只是个噩梦 |
[1:03:09] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[1:03:15] | That’s not my truth. | 那不是我的真相 |
[1:03:17] | That’s just a nightmare. | 那只是个噩梦 |
[1:03:18] | Nevertheless, this is what will happen after the third tale. | 然而 第三个故事之后 这就会发生 |
[1:03:22] | I want to know what’s going to happen with my mum. | 我想知道我妈妈会怎么样 |
[1:03:25] | You waste the precious time that is given to you. | 你在浪费你的宝贵时间 |
[1:03:28] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[1:03:31] | If you are a tree of healing, then I need you to heal. | 如果你是治愈之树 我要你去治我妈妈 |
[1:03:36] | And so I shall. | 我会的 |
[1:04:08] | Conor, I’ll come back. | 康纳 我会回来的 |
[1:04:10] | I promise, alright? | 我保证 好吗 |
[1:04:12] | And you’ll come to L.A. for Christmas. | 你圣诞节来洛杉矶 |
[1:04:13] | I won’t leave mum on her own for Christmas. | 我不会留妈妈一个人过圣诞 |
[1:04:16] | Conor, this medicine your mum’s taking… | 康纳 你妈妈这次服的药… |
[1:04:18] | It’s going to make her well. | 会让她好起来 |
[1:04:19] | No, Conor, it probably isn’t. | 不 康纳 可能不会了 |
[1:04:21] | Yes, it is. | 不 会的 |
[1:04:22] | No, it’s a last ditch effort, son. | 不 这是最后的努力 儿子 |
[1:04:23] | It will heal her. I know it. | 会治好她的 我知道的 |
[1:04:27] | It is the reason it came, it has to be. | 它就是为此而来的 肯定是 |
[1:04:29] | Reason what came? | 什么而来 |
[1:04:31] | The monster. | 怪物 |
[1:04:32] | – Conor, what? – It comes to 12:07. | – 康纳 什么 – 12点过7分就会来 |
[1:04:34] | At first I thought it was a dream, but there is always… | 最开始我以为是梦 但总是… |
[1:04:36] | Conor, stop it, all right? It is a dream. | 康纳 别说了 好吗 就是个梦 |
[1:04:38] | That’s all it is. I’m sorry you have to face this. | 仅此而已 很抱歉 你得面对现实 |
[1:04:41] | But you have to be brave. | 但你得勇敢点 |
[1:04:44] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:04:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:04:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:05:02] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[1:05:05] | What if it’s not fast enough? | 如果不够快呢 |
[1:05:13] | Conor, listen… | 康纳 听着… |
[1:05:14] | – It’s okay. – What is okay? | – 没关系 – 什么没关系 |
[1:05:17] | Just… | 只是… |
[1:05:19] | You don’t have to. | 你不必这样 |
[1:06:30] | Look. Do you see it? | 看 你看到了吗 |
[1:06:32] | Do you see it? Can you wave? | 你看到了吗 能挥挥手吗 |
[1:06:34] | Can you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[1:06:38] | And then we wave to grandma. | 然后我们向外婆挥手 |
[1:06:45] | Hello, grandma. | 你好 外婆 |
[1:06:47] | Con, you can say hello to grandma and mum? | 康 你能跟外婆和妈妈打招呼吗 |
[1:06:49] | Hello, grandma. | 你好 外婆 |
[1:06:51] | There we are. | 这就对了 |
[1:06:54] | Mummy’s heard this one a lot. | 妈妈听过很多次了 |
[1:06:57] | Okay, you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:06:59] | Con, look, sit, come sit here. | 康 看 坐下 过来坐下 |
[1:07:01] | Con, look. | 康 看 |
[1:07:04] | – Hello, grandma. – Mummy… | – 你好 外婆 – 妈妈… |
[1:07:07] | – And… – Mummy, and… | – 然后… – 妈妈 |
[1:07:10] | There we go. | 过来 |
[1:07:11] | We are doing you a picture, grandma. | 我们在给你画画 外婆 |
[1:07:15] | And then mix it together. | 然后混在一起 |
[1:07:17] | What color is that? | 那是什么颜色 |
[1:07:19] | – Brown. – Yeah. | – 棕色 – 没错 |
[1:07:23] | – It is a nice sludgy brown. – Brown. | – 这是泥棕色 – 棕色 |
[1:07:25] | – But we have brown here. – That’s true. | – 但我们有棕色 – 没错 |
[1:07:30] | What can you see? | 你能看什么 |
[1:07:31] | What is that? What are those? | 那是什么 那些是什么 |
[1:07:35] | What do you… what are these? | 你怎么… 这些是什么 |
[1:07:37] | – Eyes. – The eyes. That’s it. | – 眼睛 – 眼睛 没错 |
[1:07:40] | Life is always in the eyes. | 眼睛是心灵的窗户 |
[1:07:44] | If you get that… | 如果你明白… |
[1:07:46] | you will be a proper artist. | 就会是一个称职的艺术家 |
[1:07:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:07:51] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:07:54] | This is how we draw the eyes in… | 眼睛是这么画的… |
[1:07:56] | because this is where the eyes catch the reflection. | 因为这里是眼睛里的倒影 |
[1:08:01] | There we see the life in the eyes. See that? | 我们通过眼睛看到了生命 明白了吗 |
[1:08:05] | Do it again. It’s life. | 再画一次 这是生命 |
[1:08:13] | Maybe if we take a pencil | 我们拿根铅笔 |
[1:08:16] | and you can draw on there. | 你就能在那里画画了 |
[1:08:20] | Do you want to try it? | 你想试试吗 |
[1:08:23] | Show me how you do it. | 给我看看你怎么画的 |
[1:08:37] | Look, Con. | 看 康 |
[1:08:41] | That’s his hair and this is his eyebrow. | 那是他的头发 这是他的眉毛 |
[1:08:47] | There’s the eyes. | 这是眼睛 |
[1:08:51] | Oh look, there’s his mouth. | 你看 这是他的嘴 |
[1:08:53] | There’s his mouth. He is very angry. | 这是他的嘴 他很生气 |
[1:08:57] | Can you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:09:00] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[1:09:03] | And then we start to make a face. | 然后我们开始画脸蛋 |
[1:09:07] | And then | 然后 |
[1:09:09] | there’s our monster. | 我们的怪兽 |
[1:09:11] | There’s the monster. | 有一只怪兽 |
[1:09:13] | Look at the monster. | 看那只怪兽 |
[1:09:50] | Very slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[1:09:53] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:09:59] | That’s it, okay. | 就是这样 好的 |
[1:10:13] | Okay, it’s a 30 minutes exam this morning | 今天早上有三十分钟的测验 |
[1:10:15] | and this is all the stuff | 内容是我们前两周 |
[1:10:17] | we’ve been doing for the last two weeks. | 所学的内容 |
[1:10:19] | So, if you’ve done your revision, there won’t be any surprises. | 所以只要你都复习了 就没什么问题 |
[1:10:28] | In a moment I’m going to ask you to turn your pages over, | 待会儿我会让你们翻开试卷 |
[1:10:32] | and there will be no talking for | 接下来的三十分钟 |
[1:10:34] | the next 30 minutes. I want total silence in here, | 不许互相交流 我希望保持安静 |
[1:10:38] | because you are going to be using your brains, not your mouths. | 因为你们要动脑子 不是动嘴 |
[1:10:42] | So, 30 minutes, | 所以三十分钟 |
[1:10:44] | Starting now. Good luck. | 开始 祝你们好运 |
[1:11:14] | I think I’ve finally figures you out. | 我应该终于想明白了 |
[1:11:17] | After all this time. | 一直以来 |
[1:11:21] | All that you’re looking for is someone kick your head in. | 你只是在找一个人揍你一顿 |
[1:11:25] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[1:11:27] | I’m not that guy anymore. | 我不再是那个人了 |
[1:11:36] | Goodbye, O’Malley. | 再见 奥莫利 |
[1:11:38] | I no longer see you. | 我不会再看到你了 |
[1:11:41] | Now you’re invisible to me, too. | 现在对我来说 你也是透明的了 |
[1:11:45] | I hope your mum gets better. | 希望你妈妈好起来 |
[1:12:12] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[1:12:14] | It’s time for the third tale. | 是时候讲第三个故事了 |
[1:12:20] | There was once an invisible man, | 从前有一个透明人 |
[1:12:23] | who had grown tired of being unseen. | 厌倦了别人看不到他 |
[1:12:27] | It was not that he was actually invisible. | 其实他不是透明的 |
[1:12:32] | It was just the people had become used to not seeing him. | 只是别人习惯性忽略他 |
[1:12:36] | One day, the invisible man couldn’t stand it anymore. | 一天 这个透明人再也忍受不了了 |
[1:12:42] | He kept wondering, if no one sees you, | 他想知道 如果没人看到他 |
[1:12:46] | are you really there at all? | 你真的存在吗 |
[1:12:50] | What did the invisible man do? | 透明人做了什么 |
[1:12:53] | He called for a monster. | 他召唤了怪物 |
[1:13:15] | I don’t even know what to say to you, O’Malley. | 我不知道该怎么说你 奥莫利 |
[1:13:20] | You sent him to hospital! | 你把他送进医院了 |
[1:13:24] | His parents are threatening to sue. | 他的父母要提起诉讼 |
[1:13:27] | – It wasn’t me. – What was that? | – 不是我 – 你说什么 |
[1:13:30] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[1:13:36] | I’m not invisible. I’m not invisible. | 我不是透明的 我不是透明的 |
[1:13:38] | If you want to be seen, O’Malley, | 如果想被人重视 奥莫利 |
[1:13:40] | this is not the best way. | 这可不是最好的方法 |
[1:13:41] | I’m not invisible. Did you hear me? | 我不是透明的 你听到了吗 |
[1:13:44] | I’m not invisible. | 我不是透明的 |
[1:13:46] | School rules dictate immediately exclusion. | 校规上写着立即开除学籍 |
[1:13:52] | But how could I do that | 但我怎么能那么做 |
[1:13:55] | and consider myself any kind of a teacher? | 这样我还是个老师吗 |
[1:13:59] | Go back to class. | 回去上课吧 |
[1:14:01] | We will talk about this one day, but not today. | 我们以后再谈这件事 但不是今天 |
[1:14:06] | You’re not punishing me? | 您不惩罚我吗 |
[1:14:09] | What could possibly be the point? | 那有什么意义呢 |
[1:14:24] | Let me give you an example of emotional wellness. | 我来给你举一个健康情绪的例子 |
[1:14:28] | You know how difficult | 你们知道有时候拒绝 |
[1:14:29] | it is sometimes to say no, right? | 有多么困难 对吗 |
[1:14:31] | How good it feels | 当你最终有了勇气拒绝 |
[1:14:33] | when you finally find the courage to say it anyway. Why is that? | 感觉是多么好 为什么 |
[1:15:22] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不来吗 |
[1:15:25] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 |
[1:16:00] | What did you do to your hands? | 你的手怎么了 |
[1:16:10] | This is the talk, isn’t it? | 这就是最后的谈话了 对吗 |
[1:16:12] | Everybody wants to have a talk lately. | 最近每个人都想谈谈 |
[1:16:20] | Con. | 康 |
[1:16:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:16:28] | I spoke to the doctor this morning. | 我今早和医生聊过了 |
[1:16:37] | The new treatment, it’s… it’s not working. | 新的疗法没有用 |
[1:16:42] | The one from the yew tree? | 紫衫的方法吗 |
[1:16:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:16:50] | How can it not be working? | 怎么会没用 |
[1:16:52] | Things just happen really fast. | 事情发生得太快了 |
[1:16:55] | Faster than they thought. | 比他们预想的要快 |
[1:16:56] | – How can it not be working? – I don’t know. | – 怎么会没用呢 – 我不知道 |
[1:17:00] | It has to. | 肯定有用啊 |
[1:17:07] | So what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:17:09] | What’s gonna be the next treatment? | 下一个疗法是什么 |
[1:17:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:17:21] | I’ve never been more sorry | 我这辈子从没 |
[1:17:23] | about anything in my life. | 这么愧疚过 |
[1:17:36] | It’s okay that you’re angry, Con. | 我理解你的生气 康 |
[1:17:40] | It really is. | 真的 |
[1:17:44] | I’m pretty angry, too, to tell you the truth. | 说实话 我也很生气 |
[1:17:49] | But Con… | 但康… |
[1:17:56] | Con, are you listening? | 康 你在听吗 |
[1:18:01] | One day, | 有一天 |
[1:18:05] | if you look back and you feel bad for being so angry | 如果你回想起来 当时因为很生气 |
[1:18:09] | you couldn’t even speak to me, | 都不愿和我说话 感觉很后悔 |
[1:18:12] | you have to know that was okay, | 你得知道那样没关系 |
[1:18:21] | that I knew. | 我理解 |
[1:18:27] | Because I know everything you need to tell me | 因为不用你说出来 |
[1:18:29] | without you having to say it out loud. | 我也知道你想告诉我的一切 |
[1:18:38] | And if you need to break things, | 如果你要摔东西 |
[1:18:43] | by God, you break them. | 你就摔吧 |
[1:18:46] | Break them, good and hard. | 使劲地摔 |
[1:18:49] | And I’ll be right there, Con. | 我会与你同在 康 |
[1:19:04] | I wish I had a hundred years. | 我希望自己还有一百年 |
[1:19:12] | A hundred years I could give to you. | 可以给你一百年 |
[1:19:43] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:19:47] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:19:50] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:19:52] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:19:53] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:19:55] | I don’t care what time it is. | 我不在乎现在几点了 |
[1:19:57] | You lied. Wake up. | 你说谎了 醒醒 |
[1:20:01] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:20:05] | I need you now. | 我现在需要你 |
[1:20:20] | – You are doing yourself pain if you keep that. – It did not work. | – 再这样 只会让自己受伤 – 那没用 |
[1:20:23] | You said the yew tree would make her better, but it didn’t! | 你说了紫衫会治好她 但没用 |
[1:20:26] | Fix her! Make her better! | 救她 治好她 |
[1:20:28] | Conor! | 康纳 |
[1:20:30] | You’re the one who called me, Conor O’Malley. | 你是召唤我的人 康纳·奥莫利 |
[1:20:33] | If I called you, it was to save her! It was to heal her. | 我召唤你 也是让你救她 治好她 |
[1:20:36] | – I did not come to heal her. – Yes, you did! | – 我不是来治好她的 – 不 你是 |
[1:20:39] | I came to heal you. | 我是来治好你的 |
[1:20:41] | Me? I’m not the one who needs healing. | 我 我不需要治疗 |
[1:20:45] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要告诉你多少次 |
[1:20:48] | My mum’s the one who. | 我妈妈才是那个要治疗的 |
[1:21:04] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[1:21:12] | It is time for the fourth tale. | 是时候讲第四个故事了 |
[1:21:18] | No! No, please! Get me out of here! | 不 求求你 离我远点 |
[1:21:21] | It is time for your nightmare. | 是时候做噩梦了 |
[1:21:23] | I need to get back to my mum! | 我要回我妈妈那里 |
[1:21:25] | She is already here. | 她已经在这了 |
[1:21:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:33] | – Mum, get out of there! – I’m fine! | – 妈妈 离开那 – 我没事 |
[1:21:37] | It is alright. There is nothing to worry about. | 没关系 没什么好担心的 |
[1:21:39] | Mum, run! Please, run! | 妈妈 跑啊 求你了 |
[1:21:43] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:21:52] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:21:58] | Conor! | 康纳 |
[1:22:00] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:22:04] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:05] | Conor! | 康纳 |
[1:22:06] | – Conor! – Mum! | – 康纳 – 妈妈 |
[1:22:07] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:22:10] | Conor! | 康纳 |
[1:22:11] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:22:12] | – Don’t let go! – I won’t! | – 别放手 – 我不会的 |
[1:22:16] | – Conor! – Mama! | – 康纳 – 妈妈 |
[1:22:18] | – Conor! – Mama! | – 康纳 – 妈妈 |
[1:22:20] | – Mum! – Conor! | – 妈妈 – 康纳 |
[1:22:21] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:22:23] | Mum, no! | 妈妈 不 |
[1:22:26] | – Mum, no! – Conor! | – 妈妈 不 – 康纳 |
[1:22:29] | – Mum! – Conor! | – 妈妈 – 康纳 |
[1:22:31] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:22:35] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:22:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:45] | Conor! | 康纳 |
[1:22:47] | – Here is the fourth tale. – Get help! | – 这就是第四个故事 – 叫人来帮忙 |
[1:22:49] | Here is the truth of Conor O’Malley. | 这就是康纳·奥莫利的真相 |
[1:22:51] | Mum. No. | 妈妈 不 |
[1:22:54] | – Mum! – Here is your nightmare. | – 妈妈 – 这就是你的噩梦 |
[1:22:56] | – Mum! – Conor! | – 妈妈 – 康纳 |
[1:22:59] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[1:23:01] | Save me! | 救我 |
[1:23:07] | – Conor! – Mama! | – 康纳 – 妈妈 |
[1:23:10] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:23:13] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:23:20] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:23:46] | This is when I wake up. | 我该醒了 |
[1:23:49] | This is when I always wake up. | 这时候我该醒了 |
[1:23:52] | The tale is not yet told. | 故事还没讲呢 |
[1:23:55] | Get me out of here! I need to see my mum! | 走开 我要见我妈妈 |
[1:23:57] | She is no longer here, Conor. | 她不在这了 康纳 |
[1:23:58] | She fell. I couldn’t hold on to her anymore. | 她掉下去了 我再也抓不住她了 |
[1:24:01] | Conor! | 康纳 |
[1:24:03] | – Speak the truth! – No! | – 说真相 – 不 |
[1:24:06] | You will speak the truth or you will never leave this place. | 你要么说真相 要么永远不能离开这里 |
[1:24:09] | What truth? I do not know what you mean! | 什么真相 我不知道你什么意思 |
[1:24:11] | You must tell me the fourth tale, Conor O’Malley. | 你必须告诉我第四个故事 康纳·奥莫利 |
[1:24:14] | You must tell me your nightmare | 你必须告诉我你的噩梦 |
[1:24:16] | – before it is too late. – No! | – 不然就太晚了 – 不 |
[1:24:17] | Yes. Tell me, Conor. Tell me the truth. | 没错 告诉我 康纳 告诉我真相 |
[1:24:20] | – It will kill me if I do! – It will kill you if you do not! | – 我说了就会死的 – 你不说才会死 |
[1:24:24] | – No! – Speak the truth! | – 不 – 说真相 |
[1:24:26] | – No! – The truth, Conor O’Malley. | – 不 – 真相 康纳·奥莫利 |
[1:24:28] | – Tell me the truth, boy! – No! | – 告诉我真相 孩子 – 不 |
[1:24:30] | – Speak the truth! – No! | – 说真相 – 不 |
[1:24:35] | Speak the truth, boy! | 说真相 孩子 |
[1:24:37] | I want it to be over! | 我想快点结束 |
[1:24:51] | I can’t stand knowing she will go. | 我受不了知道她要走了 |
[1:24:55] | I want it to be finished. I let her fall. | 我希望结束 我让她掉下去 |
[1:25:00] | I let her die. | 我让她死了 |
[1:25:25] | That was brave, Conor. | 很勇敢 康纳 |
[1:25:29] | You finally said it. | 你终于说出来了 |
[1:25:33] | Why didn’t it kill me? | 为什么不杀了我 |
[1:25:37] | I deserve punishment. | 我应该被惩罚 |
[1:25:39] | I deserve the worst. | 我应该受死 |
[1:25:42] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[1:25:46] | I’ve known forever that she wasn’t going to make it. | 我从一开始就知道 她活不下来 |
[1:25:50] | She’d keep telling me she was getting better all the time | 她一直告诉我她能好起来 |
[1:25:55] | because that’s what I wanted to hear. | 因为我想听到这种话 |
[1:25:58] | And I believed her. | 我相信她 |
[1:26:02] | Except I didn’t. | 其实我不信 |
[1:26:07] | And I started to think how much I wanted it to be over. | 我开始想 多么想结束这一切 |
[1:26:12] | I couldn’t… | 我不能… |
[1:26:14] | I couldn’t stand how alone it would make me feel. | 我无法忍受这样会让我很孤单 |
[1:26:19] | A part of you wished it would end, | 一部分的你希望能结束 |
[1:26:21] | even if it meant losing her… | 即使结局是失去她… |
[1:26:27] | I let her go. | 我让她走的 |
[1:26:29] | I could have held on for longer, | 我本来能再撑更久的 |
[1:26:32] | but I always let her go. | 但我还是让她走了 |
[1:26:35] | And that is your truth, Conor O’Malley. | 那就是你的真相 康纳·奥莫利 |
[1:26:43] | I don’t want it to be, though. | 我还不想让它成真 |
[1:26:46] | Now it’s for real. | 现在成真了 |
[1:26:48] | Now she’s going to die and it’s my fault. | 现在她要死了 都是我的错 |
[1:26:51] | Now, that is not the truth at all. | 这就不是真的了 |
[1:26:54] | You were merely wishing for an end of pain. | 你仅仅是想结束痛苦 |
[1:26:57] | Your own pain. | 你自己的痛苦 |
[1:26:58] | It is the most human wish there is. | 这是大多数人希望的 |
[1:27:00] | I didn’t mean it, though. | 可我不是有意的 |
[1:27:02] | You did, but you also did not. | 你是 但你也不是 |
[1:27:09] | How can both be true? | 怎么可能都是真的 |
[1:27:10] | How can a prince be a murderer and beloved by his people? | 一个王子怎么能又是凶手 又受人爱戴 |
[1:27:14] | How can an apothecary be evil-tempered but right-thinking? | 一个药师怎么能既有邪念 又很正直 |
[1:27:18] | How can invisible men make themselves more lonely by being seen? | 一个透明人能被看见 怎么会让他更孤单 |
[1:27:22] | I don’t know. Your stories never made any sense to me. | 我不知道 你的故事总是让我想不通 |
[1:27:26] | Because humans are complicated beasts. | 因为人类是种复杂的野兽 |
[1:27:29] | You believe comforting lies, while knowing full well | 你相信令人欣慰的谎言 同时也知道 |
[1:27:31] | the painful truth that makes those lies necessary. | 痛苦的真相会让那些谎言显得很必要 |
[1:27:35] | In the end, Conor, it is not important what you think. | 最后 康纳 你怎么想的不重要 |
[1:27:40] | It is only important what you do. | 你怎么做的才重要 |
[1:27:43] | So what do I do? | 那我要做什么 |
[1:27:45] | What you did just now. You speak the truth. | 你刚刚做的 你说出了真相 |
[1:27:49] | That’s all? | 就这样吗 |
[1:27:50] | You think it’s easy? | 你以为很简单吗 |
[1:27:52] | You were willing to die rather than speak it. | 你宁愿死都不愿说出来 |
[1:27:57] | I’m so tired. So tired of all this. | 我太累了 这些都让我太累了 |
[1:28:01] | Then sleep. There is time. | 那就睡吧 有时间 |
[1:28:03] | Are you sure? I need to see my mum. | 你确定吗 我要去见我妈妈 |
[1:28:06] | – We will both see her tonight. – Will you be there? | – 我们晚上一起去见她 – 你会去吗 |
[1:28:11] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:28:12] | It will be the final steps of my walking. | 这是我行走的最后一站 |
[1:28:19] | How does the fourth story end? | 第四个故事怎么结尾 |
[1:28:23] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[1:28:26] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[1:28:28] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[1:29:04] | Thank God. Conor! Conor! | 谢天谢地 康纳 康纳 |
[1:29:10] | I’ve been out of my mind trying to find you. | 我找你都快找疯了 |
[1:29:13] | There was something I had to do. | 我有件事要做 |
[1:29:15] | No time. We have to go now. | 没时间了 我们现在必须走 |
[1:29:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:29:46] | Grandma. | 外婆 |
[1:29:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:29:51] | About the living room and… the everything. | 客厅和… 一切 |
[1:29:58] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[1:30:00] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[1:30:17] | You know, Conor. You and me… | 你知道 康纳 你和我… |
[1:30:21] | we’re not the most natural fit, are we? | 我们不是很合得来 对吗 |
[1:30:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:30:27] | I guess not. | 应该不是 |
[1:30:29] | I guess not either. | 我也觉得不是 |
[1:30:32] | But we’re going to have to learn. | 但我们必须迁就彼此 |
[1:30:37] | – I know. – You do know, don’t you? | – 我知道 – 你也知道 对吗 |
[1:30:40] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[1:30:47] | But there is one thing we have in common. | 但我们有一个共通点 |
[1:30:52] | Your mum. | 那就是你的妈妈 |
[1:30:58] | That’s what we have in common. | 那是一致的 |
[1:32:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:32:19] | I see you found him. | 看来你找到他了 |
[1:32:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:32:30] | Hello, my darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:32:33] | – Mum? – Yes, I’m here. | – 妈妈 – 是的 我在这 |
[1:32:35] | I’m here. Can you feel my hand? | 我在这 能摸到我的手吗 |
[1:32:39] | And Conor’s here, too. | 康纳也在这 |
[1:32:41] | – Is he? – Yes. | – 是他吗 – 没错 |
[1:32:49] | Conor. | 康纳 |
[1:33:27] | Here is the end of the tale. | 这就是故事的结尾 |
[1:33:32] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[1:33:34] | Of course you’re afraid. | 你当然害怕 |
[1:33:38] | It will be hard. It will be more than hard. | 会很艰难 不仅是艰难 |
[1:33:42] | But you will make it through, Conor O’Malley. | 但你会挺过去的 康纳·奥莫利 |
[1:33:47] | You’ll stay? | 你会留下吗 |
[1:33:50] | I will be right here. | 我会在这里的 |
[1:34:00] | What do I do? | 我要做什么 |
[1:34:03] | Now all that is left is | 现在你只要 |
[1:34:05] | for you to speak the simplest truth of all. | 说出最简单的真相 |
[1:34:30] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[1:34:32] | I know, my love. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[1:34:41] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你走 |
[1:35:49] | How does the fourth story end? | 第四个故事怎么结尾的 |
[1:35:51] | It ends with a boy holding on tight to his mother. | 男孩紧紧地抱住了他的母亲 |
[1:35:56] | And by doing so… | 通过这样… |
[1:35:58] | he can finally let her go. | 他终于让她走了 |
[1:36:43] | Conor. | 康纳 |
[1:36:53] | This is your room now. | 现在这是你的房间了 |
[1:36:55] | I’m making it ready. | 我都整理好了 |
[1:37:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |