英文名称:Amusement
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | God. | 天呐 |
[02:14] | How long have I been out? | 我睡了多久? |
[02:16] | About an hour. | 大约一个小时 |
[02:18] | Where are we? | 我们在那里? |
[02:19] | We just crossed the state line. | 我们刚刚穿过州界线 |
[02:21] | Really? Mm-hm. | 真的吗? 嗯 |
[02:23] | Already? | 已经过了吗? |
[02:26] | Mm. Why do I smell food? | 嗯 为什么我闻到食物的味道? |
[02:31] | There should be a girlie toy in there for you. | 在里面应该有女孩用玩具适合你 |
[02:33] | Thanks, sweetie. Yeah. | 谢谢 甜心 是的 |
[02:43] | Jesus, Rob, slow down. You’re driving over a hundred. | 天啊 罗伯 开慢点 你速度超过100了 |
[02:47] | I’ve got a really good convoy going here. No. | 我是个真正好的驾驶 不 |
[02:49] | Just slow down. Now. | 请减速 快点 |
[03:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:07] | Look… | 听着 |
[03:09] | …okay, I know we had a shitty weekend. | 好 我知道我们有一个悲惨的周末 |
[03:11] | I wanna get home too. But let’s just do it safely, okay? | 我也想要回家 但是让我们安全到达 好吗? |
[03:17] | No more bad luck. | 不要心存侥幸 |
[03:41] | Oh, I got the spot. | 噢 正中目标 |
[03:45] | “I love you too, Shelby. “ | 我爱你 茜比 |
[03:46] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:48] | I do. | 我也是 |
[03:50] | I’m wide awake so get some sleep. | 我完全清醒 你睡会儿吧 |
[03:52] | Okay. Thank you, sweetie. Mm-hm. | 好 谢谢你 甜心 嗯 |
[04:11] | Ah. Bingo. | 啊 宾果 |
[04:31] | Hey, you knocked out another hour. Ugh. | 嘿 你睡了一个小时 呃 |
[04:34] | I only feel more tired. | 我只感到很疲倦 |
[04:39] | Are you tired yet? | 你疲倦吗? |
[04:41] | Nope. | 不 |
[04:50] | I cannot believe you started another one. | 我不敢相信 你又来了 |
[04:52] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[04:54] | This one found me. Oh, whatever. | 他跟着我 噢 我才不管 |
[04:55] | Look at the speedometer. It’s like 12 miles over the speed limit. | 看时速表 看起来像超过速限12英哩了 |
[04:59] | The other one, you were right. It was too fast and unsafe. | 又来了 你说得没错 是太快且不安全 |
[05:03] | This one isn’t. Oh, please. | 这次不是 噢 拜托 |
[05:05] | Seriously, there’s like an art to a good convoy, babe. | 说真格的 好的驾驶就像一门艺术 宝贝 |
[05:08] | It’s like a conversation between us and the cars as we drive. We communicate. | 当我们开车时 就像是我们和汽车 之间的一次谈话 我们交流 |
[05:13] | No, did you see that? That’s him warning me that there’s some slow cars up ahead… | 你看见那了吗? 警告我前面有些慢车 |
[05:17] | …so we’re gonna have to pass them. | 所以我们必须超车 |
[05:20] | Oh, that’s pretty considerate. | 噢 那相当体谅人 |
[05:23] | Oh, see, now this is what I like to call a brake pumper. | 噢 看 现在到达我喜欢叫它为 刹车帮浦 的地方了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:525个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:43个,六级词汇:12个,GRE词汇:22个,托福词汇:28个,考研词汇:42个,专四词汇:31个,专八词汇:5个, 所有生词标注共:86个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:26] | You think speeding’s dangerous, try driving behind this guy. | 你认为超速行驶很危险 那就试着在这个人后面开车 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:37] | At this speed, I’m fine with it. Just don’t go faster. | 以这速度 很好 不要再快了 |
[05:45] | Oh, right on. | 噢 这很好 |
[05:47] | I was wondering when they were gonna need to fuel up next. | 我正想知道 什么时候他们需要补充燃料 |
[05:50] | Well, what do we do? | 嗯 我们该做什么? |
[05:51] | Are we supposed to introduce ourselves, say hi? | 我们应该介绍自己 说 嗨? |
[05:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:55] | I mean, I’ve never actually met anyone I’ve been in a convoy with. | 我的意思是 我从来没有实际遇到过 我是车队里的一份子 |
[06:46] | Sure am glad we all had to stop. Hey, I’m Bert. | 很高兴我们都停下了 嘿 我是伯特 |
[06:48] | Rob. Rob. | 罗伯 罗伯 |
[06:49] | Hi. Oh, nice. | 嘿 噢 好 |
[06:51] | You a Robert? | 你是罗伯特? |
[06:55] | Or a Roberto? Ha, ha. | 还是某位罗伯托? 哈 |
[06:58] | No, I’m just kidding. Ha. | 不 我开玩笑的 哈 |
[07:01] | Hello. So where you headed there, Rob? Uh, Cincinnati. | 你好 你要去那里 罗伯? 噢 辛辛那提 |
[07:05] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 噢 你开玩笑 |
[07:06] | It’ll be nice to have some steady company. | 有情侣相伴将会很好 |
[07:08] | Yeah, you bet. Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 当然 是的 是的 |
[07:12] | Okay. Uh, well… | 好 噢 好吧 |
[07:15] | …see you inside. | 里面见 |
[07:16] | Sure. Yeah. Kids want their chocolates. | 当然 是的 孩子们想要他们的巧克力 |
[07:20] | All right. | 好 |
[08:27] | Uh-oh. Looks like someone got the munchies. | 噢噢 看起来像某人极度饥饿 |
[08:29] | Ha, ha, ha. Yeah. | 哈 哈 是的 |
[08:30] | No, I’m just messing with you. Anyway, | 不 我正与你用餐 无论如何 |
[08:32] | uh, I was talking to this trucker inside. | 噢! 我正在跟里面那个卡车司机交谈 |
[08:34] | Not very chatty guy. | 不是很健谈的人 |
[08:36] | Anyway, he said he got on his, uh, radio-thingy. | 无论如何 他说他透过了他的 无线电 |
[08:39] | Said the interstate up ahead’s pretty wall-to-wall. | 听说州际公路路况很糟糕 |
[08:41] | Mm. Really? Hey? | 嗯 真的吗? 嘿? |
[08:43] | Trucker on my CB says it ain’t moving worth a damn out there. | 我无线电上的卡车司机朋友说 道路不良于行 |
[08:46] | Told me a way around it, though, so… | 我知道有条路可以绕过 我想 那么 |
[08:48] | …you’re more than welcome to swing on in behind me. | 你们在后面跟着我 |
[08:51] | Come on. I could use the company. | 来吧 我会善待同伴的 |
[08:53] | Road’s a lonely place when you’re traveling solo. | 当你独自开车时 道路是个孤独的地方 |
[08:56] | Yeah, you got it, man. Hey, thanks. | 是的 你带路 老兄 嘿 感谢 |
[08:59] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[09:22] | What’d you talk about? | 你们谈些什么? |
[09:23] | Oh, the interstate’s jammed up ahead so we’re gonna go around. | 噢 洲际公路故障 我们要绕路 |
[09:26] | Yeah, and Mr. Lonesome up front there… Uh, he’s not alone. | 是的 前面的孤独先生 噢 他不孤独 |
[09:30] | Yeah, he is. That’s what he said. | 是的 他是 那是他说的 |
[09:33] | Rob, he’s not alone. There’s a girl with him. I saw her. | 罗伯 他不孤独 有一个女孩与他一起 我看见她了 |
[09:36] | Misunderstanding then. | 那是误会 |
[09:38] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[09:43] | You sure we should be doing this? | 你确定我们应该这样做吗? |
[09:46] | Would you rather turn around and crawl up the interstate? | 你宁愿转身并且越过州界吗? |
[09:48] | It’s like a parking lot. | 它看起来像一个停车场 |
[09:50] | No. | 不 |
[09:52] | Guess we’re fine. | 我猜还好 |
[10:05] | Great. | 非常好 |
[10:07] | It’s the sticks, Shelby. | 是个乡间小路 茜比 |
[10:09] | People hunt out in the sticks. | 人们找出了乡间小路 |
[10:42] | There, see? Did you see that? | 那里 看见了吗? 你看见那了吗? |
[10:46] | What? In the window. Get closer. | 什么? 在窗子里 靠近点 |
[10:48] | There is someone in there. | 那里有人 |
[11:11] | Hello? Hello? | 你还好吗? 你还好吗? |
[11:12] | Can you hear me? What the hell? | 你能听到我吗? 怎么回事? |
[11:16] | You get his plates. You get his license plates. | 你去抄下他的车牌 抄下他的车牌 |
[11:18] | Shelby, come on. No, just go! Get his plates now! Go! | 茜比 快来 不 快去 抄下车牌 去啊 |
[11:22] | Just hurry up! Okay. | 赶快 好 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:28] | Is she okay? Is she alive? Yeah. | 她还好吗? 她活着吗? 是的 |
[13:02] | Get her up. There she is. There she is. | 摇醒她 她醒了 她醒了 |
[13:04] | Okay, she’s back with us. | 好 她清醒了 |
[13:05] | Lift her up. You keep her coherent. I’ll be right back. | 抬起她 让他保持清醒 我马上回来 |
[13:10] | Keep him away from me. Oh, I will. It’s okay. | 使他远离我 噢 我会的 没事 |
[13:12] | He threw you from the truck, but he took off. You’ll be fine. | 他从卡车上扔下你 他离开了 你很好 |
[13:15] | No, I jumped. | 不 是我自己跳的 |
[13:17] | What? | 什么? |
[13:56] | Shelby! | 茜比 |
[14:00] | Shelby! | 茜比 |
[14:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[14:10] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[14:12] | He… He… | 他 他 |
[14:14] | He came back. | 他回来了 |
[14:15] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:18] | Where’s my girlfriend? | 我的女朋友在那里? |
[14:19] | He took them. | 他带走了她们 |
[14:21] | He took both of them. | 他带着他们两个 |
[14:23] | Both that lady and your girl. | 那位女士和你的女朋友 |
[14:26] | What? | 什么? |
[14:29] | He took off over there. | 他走向那里 |
[14:31] | Lift me up. | 抬我起来 |
[14:32] | Help me up. Yeah. Okay. Okay, come on. | 帮我 是的 好 好 来吧 |
[14:47] | Wait, wait. Yeah, okay, all right. | 等等 等等 是的 好 好 |
[14:50] | You let me go. You’re hurt. I’ll go. | 让我去 你受伤了 我会去的 |
[14:53] | Shhh. Just please promise me… | 嘘 请允诺我 |
[14:57] | …you take care of my family if something happens, okay? | 如果发生了什么事 你帮我照顾我的家庭 好吗? |
[15:27] | I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道我在那里 |
[15:29] | No, no, I was taking her to rehab. | 不 不 我正要让她到恢复健康 |
[15:33] | Don’t know. Accident. | 不知道 意外 |
[15:35] | Maybe she jumped. | 或许她跳车了 |
[15:37] | I don’t know because the bitch was crazy. | 我不知道 因为母狗发疯 |
[16:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:49] | Rob. Rob! | 罗伯 罗伯 |
[16:52] | Hold on, Shelby. | 茜比 稍等 |
[17:18] | You picked the wrong convoy, buddy. | 你挑错了驾驶 伙伴 |
[17:59] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[18:01] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[18:09] | Hi, Tabby. Hey. | 嘿 泰碧 嘿 |
[18:12] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到 |
[18:15] | Huh. | 啊 |
[18:18] | Hello? Smoking. | 有人吗? 吸烟 |
[18:28] | Hey, Maxie. Hi. | 嘿 麦斯 嘿 |
[18:34] | Danny, where’s the babysitter? | 丹尼 保姆在那里? |
[18:36] | She left already. Yeah, she lefted. | 她已经离开 是的 她离开了 |
[18:39] | What? | 什么? |
[18:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[18:47] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[18:49] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[19:06] | Hello, it’s Tabitha, the Carmines’ niece. | 你好 我是泰碧莎 卡尔曼的侄女 |
[19:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:57] | What’s next? | 下一步做什么? |
[20:02] | “Quiet time. “ | 安静时间 |
[20:12] | Boys, you’re supposed to be quiet. | 男孩 你安静点 |
[20:51] | Hello? | 你好吗? |
[20:53] | Yes, hi. I’m here for June. | 是的 嘿 我在这里等茱恩 |
[20:56] | June? There’s no June here. | 茱恩吗? 这里没有茱恩 |
[20:59] | Oh, well, no, she’s been sitting over here today. | 噢 嗯 不 她今天一直坐在这里 |
[21:02] | I dropped her off earlier. | 我先让她下车 |
[21:04] | She missed cheerleading practice, I’m getting worried. | 她错过啦啦队活动了 我感到焦虑 |
[21:07] | I’m her boyfriend, Owen. | 我是她的男朋友 欧文 |
[21:08] | I’m the Carmines’ niece and when I got here, she had already left. | 我是卡尔曼的侄女 当我到这里时 她已经离开了 |
[21:12] | Just left the children alone? | 不管那些孩子吗? |
[21:15] | You haven’t heard from her since? I haven’t heard from her. | 你没听说过她吗? 我没听过 |
[21:18] | I didn’t even see her. | 我甚至没看见她 |
[21:20] | Oh, it’s… It’s just not… It’s not like her to not call me. | 噢 只不过 这不像她 她没告诉我 |
[21:25] | Maybe she just went to a friend’s house. With the storm and all. | 或许她刚要去一个朋友的家 由于风暴因素 |
[21:29] | Yeah, I… I guess so. | 是的 我 我猜是的 |
[21:31] | I just… | 我只是 |
[21:33] | Be sure… | 我确定 |
[21:34] | …to tell her that I stopped by if you see her. | 如果你看见她 告诉她我塞车 |
[21:37] | I will. | 我会的 |
[24:06] | And what are his special powers? | 他的超能力是什么? |
[24:10] | Um… | 嗯 |
[24:12] | Um, he can… He flies. Swoosh, swoosh. | 嗯 他会 飞 咻 咻 |
[24:16] | Oh, yeah, yeah. And shoots fire from his hands. | 噢 是 是 而且他的手会喷火 |
[24:27] | I tooted. | 我放屁 |
[24:32] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[25:02] | Okay, men, time to hit the hay. | 好 小家伙 该睡了 |
[25:05] | Aww. | 喔 |
[25:08] | Okay, good night, love bug. | 好 晚安 小家伙 |
[25:10] | Sleep tight. | 乖乖睡吧 |
[25:12] | Good night. Night, Tabby. | 晚安 晚安 泰碧 |
[25:18] | No, no, no, leave it cracked. | 不 不 不 不要关 |
[25:22] | Okay. Shhh. | 好 嘘 |
[25:23] | Just go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[27:56] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你开我玩笑 |
[30:10] | Hello? Tabitha? It’s Aunt Grace. | 你好? 泰碧莎吗? 是葛瑞丝姑母 |
[30:13] | Sorry to be calling so late, but you know. Yeah, no, no. It’s okay. | 很抱歉 这样晚还叫你 但是你知道 是的 不 不 很好 没事 |
[30:17] | Oh, I didn’t wake you? | 噢 我没惊醒你吗? |
[30:19] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[30:21] | I just wanted to check on the little ones. How are they? | 我只想检查小孩 他们怎样? |
[30:25] | They’re fine. Perfect angels. They went to bed no problem. | 他们很好 完美的天使 他们去睡觉了 不用担心 |
[30:28] | Okay, good. | 好 好 |
[30:31] | Listen, um… | 听着 嗯 |
[30:33] | …I love your new house but the clown in my room… | 我喜欢你的新房子 除了在我房间里的小丑 |
[30:36] | No offense, but I hate it. | 没引起什么反感 但是我厌恶它 |
[30:38] | Oh, God, which one now? | 噢 上帝 哪个? |
[30:41] | The big one. | 大的那个 |
[30:43] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[30:44] | You know, the really big one. | 你知道 很大的那个 |
[30:46] | I’m not sure which one you mean. | 我不能确定你指哪一个 |
[30:48] | The one that sits in the chair. You know, it’s life-size. | 坐在椅子里的那个 你知道 它是和实物一样小 |
[30:51] | The really, really big one. | 真的 真的很大 |
[30:52] | You have him propped up in that rocking chair. | 伏在摇椅上的那个 |
[30:55] | Tabby, what…? What are you talking about? | 泰碧 什么 ? 你在说些什么? |
[30:58] | In the guest bedroom, with all the other clowns. | 在客人房里 有全部小丑的那间 |
[31:02] | The one bigger than me. | 比我大的那个 |
[31:04] | We… We don’t own anything like that. | 我们 我们好像没有像那样的东西 |
[31:06] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 |
[31:08] | I’m looking right at it. | 我正看着它 |
[31:14] | Tabitha | 泰碧莎 |
[31:17] | Tabitha, are you there? | 泰碧莎 你在那里吗? |
[31:19] | Tabitha! | 泰碧莎 |
[31:21] | Tabitha! | 泰碧莎 |
[31:37] | Boys. | 男孩 |
[31:39] | Wake up. | 醒来 |
[31:43] | Boys? | 男孩? |
[31:45] | Where are you? | 你在那里? |
[31:56] | What’s wrong, Tabby? | 怎么了 泰碧? |
[31:58] | Don’t be scared. | 不要怕 |
[32:00] | Boys, listen to me, we have to hide. | 男孩 听我说 我们必须藏起来 |
[32:02] | There’s a bad man, a very bad man in the house. | 在房子里有一个坏人 一个非常坏的人 |
[32:04] | He just wants to play. | 他想要玩耍 |
[32:06] | Like earlier at the door. | 像先前在门口那个一样 |
[32:08] | That was him? | 是他吗? |
[32:11] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[32:12] | No, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[32:13] | But, Tabby, he said he just wanted to have some fun. | 但是 泰碧 他说他只是开个玩笑 |
[32:21] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:31] | Get going. | 行动 |
[32:33] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[32:46] | Hurry up, hurry up. | 赶快 赶快 |
[33:09] | Boys, run. Get help. | 男孩 快跑 求助 |
[33:12] | Run. | 跑 |
[33:16] | Ah… No! | 啊 不 |
[33:20] | No! | 不 |
[34:27] | Miss Wright, do you know anybody who would want to hurt you? | 莱特小姐 你知道想要伤害你的是什么人吗? |
[34:40] | This whole thing is gonna work out a lot smoother… | 这件整个事情将会顺利进行 |
[34:43] | …if you just cooperate with us, okay? | 如果你与我们合作的话 好吗? |
[34:45] | Do you remember anything about the man who attacked you? | 你记得关于攻击你的那个人 的任何事吗? |
[35:09] | Let me see, let me see. | 让我想想 让我想想 |
[35:11] | Let me look at yours first. | 让我先看你的 |
[35:13] | Okay, here. | 好 这里 |
[35:22] | Tabitha, this is boring. | 泰碧莎 这很乏味耶 |
[35:25] | No, it’s not. Yours is boring. | 不 它不 你的才是乏味 |
[35:28] | Mine is better than this. | 我的比这好 |
[35:30] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[35:40] | Now let me look in yours. | 现在让我看看你的 |
[35:42] | Not till I see all of yours first. | 我第一次看你的 |
[35:47] | Um, Shelby. | 嗯 茜比 |
[35:52] | Shelby, yours is worse than Tabitha’s. | 茜比 你的比泰碧莎还差 |
[35:54] | No, it isn’t. | 不 才不是 |
[35:57] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[36:02] | Now, what’s that? It’s a sleepover. | 那个是什么? 那是过夜晚会 |
[36:06] | Now let us see yours. | 现在让我们看你的 |
[36:08] | Okay. One at a time and I have to hold it. | 好 一次一个 而且我必须拿着它 |
[36:22] | It’s funny, right? | 很有趣 是吗? |
[36:24] | No. | 不 |
[36:26] | It isn’t. | 它不是 |
[36:34] | Shelby. | 茜比 |
[36:37] | Let’s go. Hurry. | 我们走 快点 |
[37:11] | Hello, Tabitha. | 你好 泰碧莎 |
[37:16] | I’m an on-site trauma counselor for the state… | 我是一名现场的创伤顾问 |
[37:19] | …and I’d just like to ask you a few questions. | 我想问你一些问题 |
[37:24] | All right? | 好吗? |
[37:35] | I realize you’re in a serious state of shock… | 我意识到你正处在一种 受惊吓的严重状态里 |
[37:40] | …so we’ll just go at your own pace, okay? | 我们将调整你步调 好吗? |
[37:45] | Do you know a Lisa Swan? | 你认识一个叫做丽莎史旺的吗? |
[38:00] | I’m telling you, dude. Stop it. | 我告诉你 花花公子 停下 |
[38:04] | Don’t make me laugh when I’m applying. | 当我补妆时 不要使我笑 |
[38:06] | You’re drunk, Miss Swan. | 你喝醉了 史旺小姐 |
[38:07] | And you’re celibate. Take off the chastity belt and go home with him. | 你是单身 脱下贞操带与他一起回家 |
[38:11] | No. | 不 |
[38:12] | It’s Roommate Night. | 是室友夜会 |
[38:15] | Besides, he just moved into town and he’s staying at the Pere’s Pension. | 而且 他刚刚搬进镇里 他正待在皮尔公寓 |
[38:21] | That dump by the park? Yeah. But it’s temporary. | 在公园旁边的那个垃圾堆吗? 是的 但是那是暂时的 |
[38:25] | Be nice. | 很好 |
[38:30] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[38:32] | At least let him drive you home. | 至少让他开车送你回家 |
[38:37] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[38:39] | So I’ll see you at home in 30, okay? Mm-hm. | 那么我会在30分钟内看到你 好吗? 嗯 |
[39:08] | Okay. Okay, stop. | 好 好 停止 |
[39:11] | You know I want to but it’s Roommate Night. | 你知道我想要 但是室友夜会 |
[39:13] | And she lives for this shit. | 她就是这样的生活 |
[39:16] | You had to live with the consummate good girl. | 你应该与完美的好女孩一起住 |
[39:18] | I know. I’ll make it up to you. I promise. Yeah. | 我知道 我会补偿你 我发誓 好吧 |
[39:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:38] | Hey, Cat. | 嘿 凯特 |
[39:42] | Let’s get this night going. | 我们的晚上要开始了 |
[39:58] | Cat? | 凯特? |
[40:05] | Cat? | 凯特? |
[40:22] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[40:25] | Hey. Hey, baby, it’s me. | 嘿 嘿 宝贝 是我 |
[40:28] | You can turn back around. | 你可以回来了 |
[40:29] | You’re kidding me. It’s Roommate Night. | 你骗我 不是说室友夜会 |
[40:31] | No, she’s not here. I guess she got lucky. | 不 她不在这里 我猜测她运气好 |
[40:34] | Good for Cat. It had to happen sometime, right? | 这样对凯特是好的 她是应该发生些什么好事 对吗? |
[40:36] | I’ll see you soon. I’ll be there. | 我要快点见到你 我到你那里去 |
[40:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:02] | It’s after 4:00. | 都4点多了 |
[42:04] | She never does this. | 她从未发生过这种事 |
[42:06] | She never goes home with a guy unless | 她从未与一个小伙子一起回家 |
[42:07] | she’s dated him for a month at least. | 除非她已经至少跟他约会一个月了 |
[42:11] | Maybe she did. | 或许她会 |
[42:13] | No. | 不 |
[42:14] | I mean, we’re talking about Cat. Come on, you know her. | 我的意思是 我们正谈论凯特 跟我来 你认识她 |
[42:18] | No, I’m just gonna run over there real quick. | 不 我很快探望四处 |
[42:20] | Over where? The Pere’s Pension. | 那里? 皮尔公寓 |
[42:22] | Oh, come on, Lise. | 噢 来嘛 丽莎 |
[42:25] | You’re overreacting. | 你反应过度 |
[43:35] | Hi, I was wondering if I could… Sorry. All the beds are full. | 嘿 我正想知道是否我能 抱歉 全部床都是满的 |
[43:40] | But… | 但是 |
[44:29] | Now, don’t you find it strange that for a full hotel… | 你不觉得一间客满的公寓 那很奇怪 |
[44:32] | …we haven’t seen one person come or go in over two hours? | 我们超过两个小时以上 没看见一个人进来或离去? |
[44:37] | Yeah. But, I mean, we’re not even sure that Cat went anywhere near that place. | 是的 但是 我的意思是 我们甚至不确定凯特接近过那个地方 |
[44:42] | She’s my best friend. She doesn’t do anything without telling me. | 她是我最好的朋友 她没有告诉我任何事 |
[44:45] | And the last person that saw her is staying there. | 并且最后看见她的人还逗留在那里面 |
[44:49] | I mean, come on, Dan, she hasn’t called all day. That never happens. | 我的意思是 跟我来 丹尼 她整天没打电话 那从未发生过 |
[44:56] | Can’t you just use your badge? | 你不能使用你的徽章吗? |
[45:00] | Lise, I work for the Health Department, okay? Not the police. | 丽莎 我为卫生部门工作 好吗? 我不是警察 |
[45:03] | My badge is useless. | 我的徽章没用 |
[45:04] | Look at that place. | 看看那个地方 |
[45:05] | I mean, can’t you make something up just to get in there and see? | 我的意思是 你不会为了要 进入里面并且瞧瞧看而编些故事吗? |
[45:09] | Just to see if she’s in there. | 仅仅为了看看她在是否那里面 |
[45:35] | Hi there. | 嗨 |
[45:36] | I’m sorry, I can’t help you. | 对不起 我不能帮助你 |
[45:38] | All of our beds are full tonight. | 今晚我们所有的床都是满的 |
[45:40] | That’s all right, sir. I’m actually… I’m from the Health Department. | 没关系 先生 我实际上是 我是来自卫生部门 |
[45:43] | Just need a moment. | 只需要片刻 |
[47:05] | How may I help you? | 我怎样可以帮助你? |
[47:09] | Well, the neighbors were complaining. | 嗯 那些邻居抱怨 |
[47:12] | Uh, seems they’re getting some vermin from here. | 噢 好像他们从这里得了一些害虫 |
[47:14] | We just wanted to let you know before a formal complaint was made. | 在正式的抱怨被提出之前 我们只想让你知道 |
[47:17] | The neighbors, huh? Yeah. | 邻居 哈? 是的 |
[47:20] | That’s interesting. | 那很有趣 |
[47:23] | Hm. | 噢 |
[47:24] | Like I said, it’s nothing serious as of yet. | 就像我说的 没这么严重 |
[47:27] | Sir, will you pardon me for a moment? | 先生 你可以宽恕我一会儿吗? |
[47:30] | Yeah. You can go ahead… | 是的 您可以继续进行 |
[47:32] | …and wait in the gaming room. | 并且在游戏房等我 |
[48:46] | It’s a metal scope Victrola. | 它是金属制手摇留声机 |
[48:52] | Oh. | 噢 |
[48:55] | It’s very old. | 它非常老 |
[48:58] | And priceless. | 并且无价 |
[49:01] | What’s it do? | 它可以做什么? |
[49:02] | What does it do? | 它能做什么? |
[49:07] | Well, it plays a song. | 嗯 它能演奏一首歌 |
[49:09] | And at the end, you get a surprise. | 并且最后 你会得到惊奇 |
[49:13] | Well, go on. Try it. | 嗯 继续 试试它 |
[49:15] | Oh, no, no. That’s okay. | 噢 不 不 那很好 |
[49:17] | Try it. | 试试它 |
[49:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:39] | Where did you find this thing? | 你在那里找到这东西? |
[49:41] | Well, I come from a long line… | 嗯 我得自 |
[49:44] | …of entertainers and performers. | 演员和作秀者 |
[49:48] | You know, lovers of the laugh. | 你知道 笑的爱好者 |
[50:34] | Hey, this is Dan. Leave me a message. | 嘿 我是丹尼 请留信息给我 |
[50:38] | Dan, why aren’t you answering? | 丹尼 你为什么不回答? |
[50:41] | It’s me again. | 又是我 |
[50:44] | Please call me back. I’m panicking here, okay? | 请给我回电话 我很害怕 好吗? |
[50:48] | Where are you? | 你在那里? |
[54:14] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[54:16] | Can you help me? | 你能帮助我吗? |
[54:22] | Please… | 拜托 |
[54:25] | Um… | 嗯 |
[54:27] | L… I… I need to find someone. He came in here a while ago. | 我要找个人 他刚才来这里 |
[54:34] | Please, uh… | 请 噢 |
[54:36] | Oh, um… | 噢 嗯 |
[54:42] | Um, I need to find someone in here. | 嗯 我要在这里找个人 |
[54:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:49] | I need read lips. | 我需要读唇 |
[54:56] | Okay, good. Good. | 好 好 好 |
[54:59] | Um… | 嗯 |
[55:01] | I need… | 我要 |
[55:03] | …to find someone. | 找个人 |
[55:06] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[55:08] | Um, a man. My friend… | 嗯 一个男人 我的朋友 |
[55:11] | …uh, came here hours ago. | 噢 数小时以前来这里 |
[55:14] | Did you see anyone? | 你看见什么人了吗? |
[55:18] | No one come in here. | 没有人来这里 |
[55:24] | Okay. Um… | 好 嗯 |
[55:27] | Another friend… | 另一位朋友 |
[55:29] | …a girl, came here last night. | 一个女孩 昨晚来这里 |
[55:31] | Did you see a girl? | 你看见一个女孩了吗? |
[55:33] | I mean, where is everyone? | 我的意思是 有其他人在这吗? |
[55:42] | Um, okay, there’s a man, an angry man. | 嗯 好 有一个人 一个忿怒的人 |
[55:47] | He don’t let us leave. | 他不让我们离开 |
[55:53] | Um… | 嗯 |
[55:59] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[56:01] | You hide. You hide. | 你藏起来 你藏起来 |
[56:03] | What? Hide in here. | 什么? 藏在这里 |
[56:06] | Where do I…? Hide? He come very soon. | 哪里 ? 隐藏吗? 他很快来 |
[56:08] | You mean hide? Hide. He come very soon. | 你是说藏起来吗? 隐藏起来 他很快就来 |
[56:14] | He come very soon. | 他很快就来 |
[56:52] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[57:13] | Please help me. Please, my friend. My friend. | 请帮助我 我的朋友 拜托 我的朋友 |
[57:16] | She’s alive in here. | 她还活着 |
[57:18] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[57:20] | No! Cat! | 不 凯特 |
[57:21] | Oh, God, Cat. No, no… | 噢 上帝 凯特 不 不 |
[57:23] | Cat, it’ll be okay! He’s not… | 凯特 会好的 他不是 |
[57:26] | Please, help me get her out. Please. He’s not… | 拜托 放她出去 拜托 他不是 |
[57:35] | He’s not… He’s… | 他不是 他是 |
[57:38] | He’s… | 他是 |
[57:55] | He’s… | 他是 |
[58:27] | So you did know Lisa Swan. | 那么你认识丽莎史旺 |
[58:31] | But you don’t know Rob Ellerbe? | 但你不知道罗伯艾乐比? |
[58:35] | Maybe you know his girlfriend… | 或许你认识他的女朋友 |
[58:38] | …Shelby Leds. | 茜比利兹 |
[58:41] | Shelby? | 茜比? |
[58:43] | What’s Shelby got to do with this? | 茜比跟这个有何关系? |
[58:46] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[58:51] | Shelby and Lisa and I, we were inseparable. | 茜比 丽莎和我 我们是死党 |
[58:57] | But I haven’t seen them in years. | 但是我好多年没看见她们 |
[58:59] | Not since we were kids in Briar Hills. | 自从我们还是在荆棘丘陵的孩提时代 |
[59:02] | Briar Hills. | 荆棘丘陵 |
[59:06] | That’s a subdivision of Columbus, isn’t it? | 那是哥伦布的一部份 不是吗? |
[59:11] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[59:13] | Um… | 嗯 |
[59:19] | Miss, you need to stay here. | 小姐 你必须留在这里 |
[59:22] | How did you know about Briar Hills? | 你怎会知道荆棘丘陵? |
[59:27] | I had a patient. | 我有个病人 |
[59:29] | A boy. | 一个男孩 |
[59:31] | Years ago. | 多年以前 |
[59:33] | One of my first asylum cases. | 我最早的庇护案件之一 |
[59:37] | He was from Briar Hills. | 他是来自荆棘丘陵 |
[59:42] | I’ve never met anyone who… | 我从未见过这样的人 |
[59:47] | He had the most distinctive laugh. | 他的笑声很特殊 |
[59:51] | Where…? Where are you going? | 那里 ? 你要去哪儿? |
[59:53] | I just need to find a phone that works. | 我需要一部电话来工作 |
[59:55] | Don’t worry, I’ll be back for you and your friends. | 不要担心 我将会为你和你的朋友再回来的 |
[59:59] | They’re here? | 他们在这里吗? |
[1:00:00] | Shelby and Lisa? | 茜比和丽莎吗? |
[1:00:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:00:04] | The three of you were found in separate cells in this building. | 你们3个在这座大楼的 单独小屋里被发现 |
[1:00:11] | A call went out for a trauma couns… | 一通创伤求助电话发送出去 |
[1:00:18] | Oh, God! | 噢 上帝 |
[1:00:20] | No, no, don’t leave me here. | 不 不 不要把我留在这里 |
[1:00:22] | Don’t leave me here! | 不要把我留在这里 |
[1:01:51] | Shelby? | 茜比吗? |
[1:01:56] | Lisa? | 丽莎吗? |
[1:02:50] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:02:52] | Here! | 这里 |
[1:02:54] | I’m over here. | 我在这里 |
[1:03:26] | No! | 不 |
[1:03:33] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:15] | Na, ha. | 哈 |
[1:05:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:26] | Shelby? | 茜比吗? |
[1:06:29] | What’s he done to you? | 他被对你做了些什么? |
[1:06:34] | Lisa? | 丽莎吗? |
[1:06:38] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[1:06:41] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[1:08:09] | No, not… | 不 不 |
[1:08:10] | No. Don’t touch me. | 不 不要碰我 |
[1:09:12] | Get away from her. | 放开她 |
[1:09:36] | It’s funny, right? | 很有趣 是吗? |
[1:09:44] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:09:59] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[1:10:07] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[1:11:40] | It’s okay. We’re gonna get you out. | 好的 我们会放你出来 |
[1:11:42] | It’s okay. Hurry! | 很好 赶快 |
[1:11:44] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[1:11:50] | Please get me… Please get me out. Please. | 拜托 放我 放我出去 拜托 |
[1:11:52] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 没事 |
[1:11:54] | Hurry, please. We got you. Just stay still. | 赶快 拜托 我们会救你 静止不要动 |
[1:11:57] | Stay still, we’ll be here, okay? | 静止不动 我们将在这里 好吗? |
[1:12:02] | Now, get them off. | 快 放她下来 |
[1:12:03] | You got it. You got it. Okay, you’re free. | 好了 好了 你自由了 |
[1:12:07] | Okay, we have to go! | 好 我们快走 |
[1:12:15] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:12:16] | Go! Come on! | 走 快啊 |
[1:12:57] | Climb! Fast! | 爬上去 快 |
[1:13:00] | Go! | 快 |
[1:13:20] | Tabitha! Go! | 泰碧莎 快 |
[1:13:25] | He’s coming! | 他来了 |
[1:13:28] | Tabitha, help me! | 泰碧莎 帮我 |
[1:13:32] | Oh, no! No! | 噢 不 不 |
[1:13:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:15] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:46] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[1:17:48] | Let me out of here! | 放我离开这里 |
[1:17:53] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[1:18:00] | Please let me out! | 请让我出去 |
[1:18:54] | Now, that was funny. | 现在有趣了吧 |
[1:19:07] | For Shelby, Lisa and I, he was a joke that crossed the line. | 对茜比 丽莎和我来说 他是非常过份的一个玩笑 |
[1:19:13] | We made fun of him. | 我们取笑他 |
[1:19:15] | And after he was sent away… | 并且在他被送走之后 |
[1:19:18] | …we forgot him. | 我们忘记他 |
[1:19:20] | But he never forgot us. | 但是他从未忘记我们 |
[1:19:23] | Even though I was the one to survive… | 即使我是幸存的那个 |
[1:19:26] | …my life will never be the same. | 我的生活将不会同过去一样 |
[1:19:29] | I can’t bring Lisa or Shelby back… | 我不能把丽莎或茜比救回来 |
[1:19:32] | …and I can’t get his laughter out of my head. | 而且我不能把他的笑给忘掉 |