英文名称:Angel Of Mine
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:05] | Just a second! | 马上就来 |
[02:20] | Okay, I’m just trying to help you. | 好吧 我只是想帮你 |
[02:58] | – Where are you? – Almost home. | -你到哪 -快到家了 |
[03:00] | I told you I had a dinner meeting. | 我跟你说了我晚上要赴宴会 |
[03:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:04] | I’m turning onto the street now, okay? | 我马上转弯过来 好吗 |
[03:06] | Do you see me? | 你看到我了吗 |
[03:07] | Jesus, slow down! | 天啊 慢点 |
[03:20] | You can always just leave him in the apartment. | 你反正可以把他留在公寓里 |
[03:22] | He’s a big boy, you know? | 他可是个大男孩了 |
[03:23] | Leave him in the apartment? | 把他留在公寓里 |
[03:25] | Is that how you want to spend your week together? | 你就想这样跟他过一周吗 |
[03:28] | Come on, baby. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[03:29] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[03:36] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[03:49] | – Go upstairs, baby. – Can I see… | -上楼去 宝贝 -我能看 |
[03:51] | Upstairs, Thomas. | 上去 托马斯 |
[03:53] | – Gee. – See you later, pal. | -哎 -等会儿见 伙计 |
[04:06] | Full custody? | 完全监护权 |
[04:08] | It’s with visitation. | 你有探视权 |
[04:09] | I’m not trying to take him out of your life. | 我不会让他离开你的生活的 |
[04:13] | You know this was coming. | 你知道事情终会走到这一步的 |
[04:16] | You have no grounds. | 你没有理由这样做 |
[04:17] | I want what’s best for my son. | 我是为了我儿子好 |
[04:20] | Our son. Don’t we both want that? | 为了我们的儿子好 我们不都想他好吗 |
[04:22] | We do alternate weeks. We agreed. | 每周轮流看护 我们说好的 |
[04:25] | Yeah, we’ve been through all this. | 对 可事已至此 |
[04:27] | In high school, he’s going to need a solid base. | 到了高中 他会需要稳定的经济支持 |
[04:31] | Half the kids in that school have divorced parents. | 那学校有一半的孩子的父母都是离婚的 |
[04:35] | Half the kids in the fucking world. | 全世界一半的孩子都是这种情况 |
[04:36] | Yep. Yeah, | 对 没错 |
[04:38] | but you haven’t been doing so great. | 但是你一直也不怎么尽责 |
[04:41] | Wow. | 呵呵 |
[04:49] | He feels your darkness, Lizzie. | 他能感觉到你的阴暗面 莉兹 |
[04:55] | My darkness? | 我的阴暗面 |
[04:57] | Come on. Look, | 拜托 听我说 |
[05:00] | I know you want him in as stable a situation as possible. | 我知道你想让他尽可能待在稳定的环境中 |
[05:27] | I have to work half a day tomorrow. | 我明天得上半天班 |
[05:31] | Again? | 又是这样 |
[05:34] | Yeah. So Grandma will take you to Sam’s party. | 对 所以奶奶会带你去参加山姆的派对 |
[05:39] | And I’ll come later. | 我晚点会来 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:819个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:86个,六级词汇:47个,GRE词汇:36个,托福词汇:68个,考研词汇:94个,专四词汇:88个,专八词汇:10个, 所有生词标注共:166个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:50] | Do you want to do this? | 你想来包装吗 |
[05:52] | – Can I? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[05:55] | Now just take the price tag off. | 把价码撕掉 |
[06:16] | I’m gonna get us some dinner ready, okay? | 我去准备晚餐 好吗 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:35] | Hey, Mom, can I have a party like this someday? | 妈 有一天我也能开个像这样的派对吗 |
[06:40] | Uh, sure. Why not? | 当然 为什么不可以 |
[06:43] | – Really? – Maybe even in a house like this. | -真的吗 -而且是在这样的别墅里开 |
[06:51] | Ten, nine, eight, | 十 九 八 |
[06:55] | seven, six, five, four, | 七 六 五 四 |
[06:59] | three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[07:05] | Ready or not, here I come! | 准备好了吗 我来咯 |
[07:27] | Boo! | 嘣 |
[07:29] | – Oh, no! – Oh, don’t panic. It’s all right. | -噢不 -别慌 没事的 |
[07:33] | Can’t sit back and watch an innocent skirt die. | 可不能让这无辜的裙子遭殃 |
[07:36] | Oh. Here you go. | 擦擦 |
[07:39] | I’m Claire. | 我是克莱尔 |
[07:40] | I’m Lizzie. Thanks. | 我是莉兹 谢谢你 |
[07:42] | No worries. | 不客气 |
[08:08] | Who was that little girl? | 那个小女孩是谁 |
[08:12] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[08:16] | Really pretty. | 挺漂亮的那个 |
[08:19] | Big brown eyes. | 大大的棕色眼睛 |
[08:23] | Long hair. She was in a pink dress. | 长头发 穿着粉色的裙子 |
[08:26] | I think that’s Jeremy’s sister. | 我想应该是杰里米的妹妹 |
[08:32] | Do you know her name? | 你知道她的名字吗 |
[08:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:36] | Jeremy’s little sister. | 杰里米的妹妹 |
[08:38] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:40] | No, why would you? | 也对 你怎么会知道 |
[08:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:51] | Let’s have an early one, love. Teeth, toilet, bed. | 早点去睡觉吧宝贝 刷牙上厕所上床 |
[09:04] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[09:09] | Ready or not, here I come! | 准备好了吗 我来咯 |
[09:51] | It’s so good. I’m so excited. | 太好玩了 我好高兴 |
[09:53] | I haven’t seen her for ages. | 我好几年没见她了 |
[10:03] | – Bye! – Bye, Lola! | -再见 -再见 萝拉 |
[10:06] | Lola! | 萝拉 |
[10:10] | – Hi! – Hi! | -嗨 -嗨 |
[10:16] | – Come on! – Yeah, coming. | -快来 -来啦 |
[11:11] | What do you want for afternoon tea? | 下午茶想吃什么 |
[11:13] | – Muffins? – Oh, yeah? | -松饼 -是吗 |
[11:15] | – Yeah. – Muffins, huh? | -是的 -吃松饼哈 |
[11:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:20] | When you’re on the right wing, | 当你在右翼时 |
[11:21] | which is sometimes where you play, I know… | 我知道有时候你担任这个位置 |
[11:25] | – you’ve gotta cross the ball… – Hey, guys. | -你得越过球 -大家好 |
[11:27] | – Oh, hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:29] | Good. You started without me. | 真好 你们没等我 |
[11:30] | When the roast comes out of the oven, we eat. | 当烤肉从烤箱里出炉时我们就等不及吃了 |
[11:34] | We’re starving. | 我们饿坏了 |
[11:35] | Hey, trouble. | 嗨 小麻烦 |
[11:37] | You taking it easy on Mom and Dad? | 你跟外公外婆相处得还好吗 |
[11:40] | – Yeah. – We’ll talk tactics later, okay? | -是的 -我们稍后再谈战术 好吗 |
[11:43] | Cool. | 好的 |
[11:44] | There you go. | 上菜啦 |
[11:46] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[11:48] | Hey, listen, um, | 听我说 |
[11:49] | can you have Thomas tomorrow night? | 明天晚上你能照顾托马斯吗 |
[11:51] | Of course, gumman. | 当然了宝贝 |
[11:54] | And what have you got on? | 你要去干嘛 |
[11:57] | I know it’s kind of last minute, | 我知道有点不合时宜 |
[11:58] | but, um, | 但是 |
[12:00] | I have a date. | 我有个约会 |
[12:02] | – Oh. Like to stay tomorrow, Tommy? – Yeah, sure. | -明天想留下来吗 汤米 -当然 |
[12:08] | Tell me, who is he? How did you meet? | 跟我们讲讲 他是谁 你们咋认识的 |
[12:10] | Alice set it up. It’s just… It’s just a date. | 爱丽丝介绍的 就只是普通的约会 |
[12:13] | Mm. Really? | 是吗 |
[12:15] | Everything starts with a date. | 一日之计在于约 |
[12:18] | Good for you, Lizzie. | 挺好的 莉兹 |
[14:30] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[14:39] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[14:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[14:46] | I’ve got you! | 我抓到你了 |
[14:49] | Hold onto me! | 抱紧我 |
[14:50] | Go away! | 走开 |
[14:52] | I’m just trying to help! | 我只是想帮你 |
[14:54] | No! | 不 |
[16:08] | Do you want to light the candles? | 你想来点蜡烛吗 |
[16:23] | We need to remember her. | 我们得纪念她 |
[16:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:06] | Claire. It’s Claire, right? | 克莱尔 你叫克莱尔 对吗 |
[17:08] | Yeah. Sorry, I forget your name. | 是的 抱歉 我忘了你的名字 |
[17:11] | Um, oh, Lizzie. From Sam’s birthday party. | 莉兹 参加过山姆的生日派对 |
[17:14] | You saved my skirt. | 你保住了我的裙子 |
[17:15] | – Oh, yes. Hi. – Hi. | -对啊 你好 -你好 |
[17:18] | I saw this place listed online, and I thought I’d check it out. | 我看到这房子在网上标售 就想来看看 |
[17:22] | – What a coincidence it’s you. – I know. | -没想到居然是你 -挺巧啊 |
[17:27] | So you guys are leaving? | 所以你们是准备离开吗 |
[17:28] | Yeah, I’m afraid so. | 对 恐怕是的 |
[17:30] | We’re moving all the way over to Perth. | 我们要搬到珀斯去 |
[17:32] | It’s all happening really fast. | 一切发生得挺快的 |
[17:36] | Are you in the market? | 你要在这买房吗 |
[17:38] | Well, I mean, if the right thing comes around. | 对 我是说 如果一切合适 |
[17:41] | – Just love this neighborhood. – Yeah, it’s great. | -我挺喜欢这附近的 -对 挺好的 |
[17:43] | Thomas. I got the new Act Of War. | 托马斯 我买了新的《战争世界》游戏 |
[17:45] | Wanna play? | 想一起玩吗 |
[17:48] | Oh, Mom, please? | 拜托了 妈妈 |
[17:49] | Oh, Thomas, I’m sure they are… | 托马斯 他们应该 |
[17:50] | It’s totally fine. He can stay and play. | 没事的 他可以留下来玩 |
[17:52] | – Oh, no, I don’t wanna impose. – Oh, it’s okay. | -不 我不想麻烦你 -没事的 |
[17:55] | It’s like the planet’s arranging a play date. | 这就像是上天安排的一场游戏聚会 |
[17:58] | – Please, Mom? – Can he? | -拜托了妈妈 -可以吗 |
[17:59] | I mean, if it’s no problem. I… | 如果不影响你们的话 我 |
[18:04] | Sure, why not? Um… But I won’t stay, though. | 当然 有何不可 但是我不能留下来 |
[18:07] | I’ve got some errands to do. | 我有点事要办 |
[18:08] | You go do them. I’ll keep my eye on these two. | 你去忙吧 我来看着他们 |
[18:10] | Okay, so what if I’m back in, let’s say, an hour? | 好吧 那我一个小时后回来吧 |
[18:12] | – Yeah, great. We’ll be here. – Okay. | -可以没问题 我们就在这 -好的 |
[18:14] | Let me take that, baby. | 给我拿着吧 宝贝 |
[18:17] | – Have fun. – I will. See ya, Mom. | -玩开心 -我会的 妈妈再见 |
[18:18] | – Bye. – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[19:16] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[19:18] | I hope he wasn’t too much trouble. | 希望他没给你惹麻烦 |
[19:19] | Not at all. Thomas, your mum’s here! | 他很乖 托马斯 你妈妈来啦 |
[19:29] | Look at those ceilings. | 瞧瞧这天花板 |
[19:30] | I would totally invite you in, | 我很想邀请你进来 |
[19:32] | but I have to take Lola to dance practice. | 但是我得带萝拉去练习跳舞 |
[19:34] | Oh, I didn’t mean to impose… | 不必强求 |
[19:35] | If I wasn’t in such a rush, I would. | 要是我不着急 我会的 |
[19:38] | I was just thinking maybe I should | 我在想也许我应该 |
[19:40] | bring my husband around, to come and look at the place. | 带我丈夫过来看看这地方 |
[19:43] | Or should I go through an agency, or… | 或者我应该去找中介还是 |
[19:45] | Uh, no, no, we can just go direct | 不用不用 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[19:48] | if you’re really interested. | 我们可以直接面谈 |
[19:49] | Yeah, that would be great. | 好 那太好了 |
[19:51] | Okay, uh, why don’t you put your number in my phone, | 好的 不如我存个你电话吧 |
[19:55] | – and I can text you some times for later this week? – Sure. | -然后这周晚些时候我再联系你 -好 |
[19:58] | And bring Thomas. | 把托马斯也带上 |
[19:59] | He and Jeremy had a terrific time. | 他和杰里米玩得很开心 |
[20:01] | Don’t forget your swimsuit. You can test out the pool. | 别忘了带泳衣 你可以试试这个泳池 |
[20:04] | – Cool. – Yeah? | -酷 -是吗 |
[20:05] | – Thank you. See you. – Bye. | -谢谢你 再见 -再见 |
[20:07] | – See you. – Cool, see you. | -再见 -真酷 再见 |
[20:14] | So you’re half Swedish, half English? | 所以你是英瑞混血 |
[20:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:18] | My mom is Swedish. My dad is English. | 我妈妈是瑞典人 我爸爸是英国人 |
[20:21] | I grew up in Stockholm. | 我在斯德哥尔摩长大 |
[20:23] | So how long have you been single? | 那么你单身多久了 |
[20:26] | Oh, I don’t think of myself that way. | 我其实不是单身 |
[20:32] | I thought you were… | 我以为你 |
[20:34] | Oh, I am divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[20:36] | It’s just, you know… | 就是 你知道 |
[20:40] | I’m kind of still… in the middle of it. | 我们还有点 没处理完 |
[20:45] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是有意 |
[20:47] | No, no, it’s fine. | 没事没事 |
[20:48] | I mean, it’s been a while. I… | 我是说 我已经很久没 |
[20:52] | I should, you know… | 我应该 |
[20:56] | move on. | 往前看了 |
[21:04] | Did Alice tell you I have children? | 爱丽丝有跟你说过我的孩子们吗 |
[21:06] | Uh, she mentioned a son. | 她说你有个儿子 |
[21:07] | Yeah, Thomas. | 对 他叫托马斯 |
[21:09] | I’d like to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[21:10] | – Yeah? – Yeah. Uh… | -是吗 -是的 |
[21:12] | Uh, you have another? | 你还有其他的孩子吗 |
[21:14] | No, just Thomas. | 就托马斯一个 |
[21:17] | I thought you said “children.” | 我以为你说的是”孩子们” |
[21:21] | Thomas is a lot to handle, believe me. | 相信我 托马斯一个就够难带了 |
[21:34] | It’s… | 这 |
[21:41] | As I said, it’s been a while since I… | 就像我说的 我已经很久没有跟人 |
[21:51] | socialized. | 交往了 |
[22:59] | Lizzie, let me look at you. | 莉兹 让我看着你 |
[23:03] | Let me look at you. | 让我看着你 |
[23:12] | Stop! | 停下 |
[24:16] | Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:39] | Lizzie, don’t… What? | 莉兹 别这样 你要干嘛 |
[24:42] | ‘m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[24:44] | Did I do something wrong? | 我有做错了什么事吗 |
[25:09] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[25:10] | Sorry, we’re a bit early. | 不好意思 我们早到了 |
[25:12] | Oh, that’s okay. Come on in. | 没事 请进 |
[25:13] | – Hi. – Hi, Thomas. | -你好 -嗨 托马斯 |
[25:14] | Jeremy’s in the pool already. | 杰里米已经在游泳池里了 |
[25:16] | Where’s your husband? | 你的丈夫呢 |
[25:18] | Oh, he couldn’t make it. Last minute thing. | 他到不了了 他临时有事 |
[25:21] | That’s too bad. | 那挺遗憾的 |
[25:23] | I guess we’re the ones that make the decisions anyway. | 不过反正到头来还是我们做决定 |
[25:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:26] | I’ll show you the main part of the house, | 我来带你看看房子的主要部分 |
[25:28] | but that’s our au pair’s room, and bathroom here. | 那是我们的换洗间 还有浴室 |
[25:32] | This is our piano room. | 这是钢琴房 |
[25:38] | You’ve got great taste. | 你们品味真不错 |
[25:40] | We travel, so I’m always picking things up. | 我们平时旅行 所以我会到处收集灵感 |
[25:46] | Living, dining. | 这是起居室和餐厅 |
[25:49] | The open platform was really important to us. | 开放的平台对我们来说很重要 |
[25:54] | Is this better? | 这样好些了吗 |
[25:55] | We put in the pool for the kids. | 我们为孩子们建了游泳池 |
[25:57] | It’s a luxury, but we’re hooked. | 虽然有点奢侈 但我们刚好看上了 |
[26:01] | Would you like to see upstairs? | 你想去楼上看看吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:09] | So what do you do? | 你做什么工作 |
[26:10] | I’m with Arlin Naturals. | 我是艾琳自然堂上班 |
[26:12] | The one in Town Center. I’m the manager. | 在市中心的那个 我是那里的经理 |
[26:15] | Oh, nice. | 很不错 |
[26:22] | This is the master. | 这是主卧室 |
[26:26] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[26:28] | Do you like it? Your job? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
[26:30] | Yeah. I do. | 喜欢 |
[26:32] | Spare room. It’s great for guests. | 这是间空房 很适合用作客房 |
[26:34] | Mind you, sometimes I end up in here if Bernie’s snoring. | 有时伯尼打呼噜我就会来这里睡 |
[26:40] | And this is Jeremy’s room. | 这是杰里米的房间 |
[26:44] | It’s a bloody mess. | 一团糟 |
[26:47] | – It’d be great for Thomas. – Yeah. | -挺适合托马斯的 -是的 |
[27:02] | Oh, I love this one. | 我特别喜欢这张 |
[27:05] | We were at my parents’ house. | 那时我们住在父母的房子里 |
[27:06] | Jeremy was four. | 杰里米已经四岁了 |
[27:09] | God, I was huge, | 那时候的我体型真大 |
[27:11] | and I was only six months pregnant there. | 这还只是怀孕六个月的时候 |
[27:16] | Do you have other kids? | 你还有其他孩子吗 |
[27:18] | No, just Thomas. | 只有托马斯一个 |
[27:29] | And this is Lola’s room. | 这是萝拉的房间 |
[27:32] | There’s plenty of space for extra cupboards. | 有足够的空间放额外的橱柜 |
[27:36] | How old is she? | 她几岁了 |
[27:38] | She’s seven. | 她七岁了 |
[27:40] | And already a full wardrobe. | 而且已经有一衣柜的衣服了 |
[27:43] | Girls will be girls, right? | 女孩就是女孩啊 对吧 |
[27:46] | Is she okay with the move? | 搬家她会难过吗 |
[27:48] | Oh, yeah. It’s all she talks about. | 当然 她一直在抱怨 |
[27:51] | You know, Bernie told her | 伯尼告诉她 |
[27:52] | there’s a unicorn petting zoo in Perth, so… | 珀斯有个独角兽宠物园 所以 |
[27:56] | …now we’ve got a double trauma | 在接下来的几年里 |
[27:57] | coming up in the next couple of years | 我们就要不停地听她 |
[27:59] | between Santa Claus and now the unicorns. | 叨念着圣诞老人和独角兽了 |
[28:04] | – Where are my monsters? – Oh, speak of the devil. | -我的小怪兽在哪呢 -说曹操曹操到 |
[28:07] | It’s the unicorn whisperer. | 有请独角兽的始作俑者 |
[28:08] | – Hi, Daddy! – Come and meet him. | -嗨 爸爸 -来见见他吧 |
[28:13] | I know it sounds really silly, | 这可能听起来很蠢 |
[28:15] | but I really hope you buy the place. | 但我很希望你能买下这里 |
[28:17] | It would be in good hands. | 也算是物归善主 |
[28:20] | My God, this place has been so good to us. | 天哪 我们在这个地方生活得很棒 |
[28:22] | Maybe it’ll be good for you too. | 也许你们也能享受好生活 |
[28:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:25] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好呀 -嗨 |
[28:26] | Lola, say hi to Lizzie. | 萝拉 向莉兹问好 |
[28:28] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[28:30] | I watched you swim. You’re really good. | 我看到你游泳了 你游得很棒 |
[28:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:36] | Buy it, Mum! | 买下它吧 妈妈 |
[28:38] | Well, that settles it, then. Meet the new owner. | 这下好了 来见见新房东吧 |
[28:40] | Well, we’ll see, we’ll see. Um, can I use the loo? | 我们回头再看看吧 我能用下洗手间吗 |
[28:44] | – Yeah, down the hall on your left. – Thanks. | -可以 在走廊尽头左手边 -谢谢 |
[28:48] | What’s your name, buster? | 小坏蛋 你叫什么名字 |
[28:50] | Uh, Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[28:52] | Now can I get you a drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[28:53] | Yes, please. Just water. | 水就好 |
[28:57] | How was the pool? Not too cold for you out there, is it? | 泳池怎么样 在外面游泳不冷吧 |
[29:50] | – How many have you had today? – None! | -你今天都吃了多少了 -一点也没吃 |
[29:52] | Put them back. | 把它们放回来 |
[29:53] | We’re on a budget, boys. | 孩子们 我们还在勒着裤腰带过日子呢 |
[29:54] | Don’t touch, okay? Just chew on some celery. | 别碰这些 好吗 吃点芹菜吧 |
[29:58] | Oh, come on, please! | 拜托 |
[30:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:19] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[30:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:37] | You have such a nice room. | 你的房间真漂亮 |
[30:41] | Aren’t you gonna miss it? | 你不会想念这里吗 |
[30:44] | A little. Hmm. | 会有一点吧 |
[30:50] | Hey, I know. | 我明白你的心情 |
[31:18] | Oh, look. | 看哪 |
[31:22] | What? | 什么 |
[31:27] | Don’t you think we look alike? | 你不觉得我们很像吗 |
[31:36] | She seems great. How long you two been friends? | 她人看起来挺不错啊 你们认识多久了 |
[31:40] | No, I barely know her. The kids play soccer together. | 我们不太熟 两家孩子一起踢足球而已 |
[31:44] | We could invite her to stay for dinner. | 我们可以留她吃晚饭 |
[31:47] | Yeah. We could. | 可以倒是可以 |
[31:51] | I was kinda hoping we might get the kids to bed early | 不过我倒是想今晚早点哄孩子上床睡觉 |
[31:54] | and have a date night. | 然后我们约个会 |
[31:55] | Thomas! Time to go home! | 托马斯 该回家啦 |
[31:59] | You have the perfect layout. | 房子布局真不错 |
[32:00] | – Ask your mum. – Thank you. | -去问你妈妈 -谢谢 |
[32:02] | Can I go ice-skating on Wednesday with Jeremy? | 周三我能和杰里米一起滑冰吗 |
[32:04] | – Oh, Jeremy’s obsessed. – Please? | -杰里米很喜欢滑冰 -可以吗 |
[32:07] | Baby, I think it’s a family day. | 宝贝 那应该是人家的合家欢日 |
[32:09] | – No, no, it’s fine. – No, he can come. Of course. | -不不 没事的 -他当然可以来 |
[32:14] | – You sure? – Yeah, of course. | -你确定吗 -当然了 |
[32:18] | Okay, sure. Why not? Um, sounds like fun. | 行啊 有何不可 听起来很好玩 |
[32:22] | Go and get your stuff. | 去收拾你的东西吧 |
[32:24] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[32:27] | Thanks for showing me the house. I’m seriously thinking about it. | 谢谢你带我参观房子 我会认真考虑的 |
[32:31] | Well, we’d seriously like you to buy it. | 我们希望你能买下 |
[32:37] | Tell us about your date. | 说说你的约会吧 |
[32:39] | There’s nothing to say. | 没啥可说的 |
[32:41] | Well, are you going to see him again? | 你会再和他约会吗 |
[32:43] | He was okay, but nothing special. | 他人还好但是没什么特别的 |
[32:47] | Trust me. For a woman who married your father, | 相信我 对一个嫁给你父亲的女人来说 |
[32:49] | you don’t need special. | 你不需要什么特别的 |
[32:52] | Very amusing. | 很好笑 |
[32:55] | It’s just important to have relationships in life. | 生活中有一段感情也很重要 |
[32:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:00] | You’re either at that job | 你要么就是在工作 |
[33:03] | or stuck in the apartment. | 要么就是挤在公寓里 |
[33:05] | It’s not enough. | 这样的生活太单调了 |
[33:07] | We’re gonna buy my friend’s house, | 我们打算买下我朋友的房子 |
[33:09] | so we won’t be stuck. | 所以我们不会挤了 |
[33:10] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[33:12] | Yeah, I was just looking around, seeing what’s out there. | 我就是到处看看 看看有什么房子 |
[33:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:18] | It’s big. Really big. And there’s a pool. | 那房子很大 非常大 还有个游泳池 |
[33:21] | We used to do that. Window shop. | 我们以前也是这样 只逛不买 |
[33:26] | Yeah, I know I can’t afford it, but it’s fun to look. | 我知道我付不起 但是看看也挺不错的 |
[33:32] | You… You said we might buy it. | 你 你说过我们可能会买的 |
[33:34] | Yeah, maybe one day, baby. | 是啊 有一天会的 宝贝 |
[33:36] | You’re such a liar! | 你就是个骗子 |
[33:39] | Thomas. That’s enough. | 托马斯 够了 |
[33:42] | I hate the apartment. I can hear you clean your teeth. | 我讨厌公寓 我都能听到你刷牙的声音 |
[33:45] | And I can hear you pee. So what? | 我还能听见你尿尿的声音 那又怎么样 |
[33:47] | And I can hear you cry all the time. | 我还经常听见你哭 |
[33:54] | – I wanna live with Dad. – Thomas. | -我想和爸爸住 -托马斯 |
[33:57] | You’re always saying you’ll get things done which you never do. | 你总是承诺一些你永远做不到的事情 |
[33:59] | Oh, that’s not true. You know that’s not true. | 这不是真的 你知道这不是真的 |
[34:02] | Yes, it is. And you’re always sad. | 就是这样 而且你总是一副悲伤的样子 |
[34:04] | I’m not sad. I’m not fucking sad. | 我不悲伤 我他妈一点也不悲伤 |
[34:06] | Lizzie. | 莉兹 |
[34:07] | I’m getting it done, okay? I’m getting it done. | 我正在解决 好吗 我在解决 |
[34:09] | You never get anything done! | 你什么都解决不了 |
[34:11] | – Now now. – Come back here! | -好了好了 -快回来 |
[34:12] | – Dad! – Control him! | -爸爸 -你得管住他 |
[34:14] | It’s okay, baby! | 没事的 宝贝 |
[34:15] | It’s not okay. And you shouldn’t be swearing at him. | 这不好 你不应该对他说脏话的 |
[34:37] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry about the house. | 对不起 房子的事情我很抱歉 |
[34:40] | I got excited, and it was a dumb idea. | 我刚刚太激动 真的太蠢了 |
[34:46] | I thought we were gonna live there. | 我本以为我们会住在那里 |
[34:52] | I’m sorry, baby. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[34:55] | I… | 我 |
[34:59] | I know I’m not always the best mom. | 我知道我并不一直都是最好的妈妈 |
[35:04] | But, um… there’s just a lot going on now. | 但是现在事情太多了 |
[35:10] | And I’m doing my best. | 我在尽力了 |
[35:13] | I’m doing my best, baby. | 我在尽力了 宝贝 |
[35:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:27] | I love you so much, baby. | 我很爱你 宝贝 |
[35:32] | When you hurt, I hurt too. | 你伤心 我也会伤心 |
[35:42] | I wanna live with Dad. | 我想和爸爸住 |
[35:45] | Well, you do. Half the time. | 你现在就是啊 一半的时间和爸爸住 |
[35:51] | Not like that. | 我不要这样 |
[35:53] | Baby, we’re gonna work it out. | 宝贝 我们会解决的 |
[35:55] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好转的 |
[35:58] | It’s not. | 不会的 |
[36:08] | Go and get your stuff, baby. | 宝贝 去拿你的东西 |
[36:11] | Gumman. | 宝贝 |
[36:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:24] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[36:27] | I just feel so fuck… | 我就是觉得一团糟 |
[36:32] | Älskling, you don’t seem to be… coping. | 亲爱的 你看起来应对得 不是太好 |
[36:37] | Because before when you were… | 因为在你之前 |
[36:39] | Stop treating me like a child, okay? | 不要把我当小孩子好吗 |
[36:41] | – I’m an adult. – Of course you are. | -我是个成年人 -你当然是 |
[36:46] | I just had a moment. | 我只是刚好时运不济 |
[36:48] | We’re just concerned. | 我们只是担心你 |
[36:50] | Just stop fucking being concerned about me all the time! | 别再他妈的整天担心我了 |
[36:52] | It’s driving me crazy! | 我快疯掉了 |
[36:54] | For Christ’s sake, Lizzie, | 老天啊 莉兹 |
[36:55] | this isn’t just about you! | 这不是你一个人的事情 |
[36:57] | You have a son. | 你还有个儿子 |
[36:59] | Because you’re on edge all the time, | 因为你整天精神恍惚 |
[37:00] | you’re bad-tempered with him, | 对他发脾气 |
[37:02] | you’re forgetful. | 又健忘 |
[37:04] | It isn’t a healthy environment for a child. | 这对孩子来说不是一个健康成长的环境 |
[37:11] | We thought you were doing better. | 我们以为你已经好转一些了 |
[37:15] | Well… …so did I. | 我也以为我好转了 |
[37:34] | My parents just called. Thomas is sick. | 我父母打电话跟我说托马斯病了 |
[37:39] | Really? Well, what does he have? | 真的吗 那他生了什么病 |
[37:43] | Or is he just plain sick? | 还是说他就只是单纯病了 |
[37:46] | He’s vomiting and has a fever. | 他吐了还发着烧 |
[37:48] | I’m sorry, but I really gotta go. | 对不起 但我真的要提前走了 |
[37:51] | For God’s sake, Courtney, | 老天啊 考特尼 |
[37:53] | her kid is sick. Just let her go. | 她的孩子病了 让她走吧 |
[37:59] | She can go. Of course she can go. | 她可以走 她当然可以走 |
[38:01] | Thanks, I appreciate it. | 谢谢 万分感激 |
[38:10] | He skates well. | 他滑的很好 |
[38:13] | He comes with his dad sometimes. | 他有时跟他爸爸来 |
[38:18] | Jeremy is not… bad. | 杰里米也不错 |
[38:22] | Oh, he tries. | 他才滑了没几次 |
[38:32] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这生活了多久了 |
[38:35] | About ten years. | 大概十年吧 |
[38:40] | So they’re both born here? | 那么他们俩都是在这里出生的吗 |
[38:42] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, both at Landry Maternity. | 对 都是在兰德里妇产医院 |
[38:46] | Oh, excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[38:49] | Hi, Mum. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[38:51] | Yeah, we’re just at the ice skating rink. | 是的 我们在滑冰场 |
[38:55] | Yeah, they’re doing well. | 是的 他们都很好 |
[39:00] | Oh, yeah, we’ll be over on the weekend for sure. | 对 我们周末一定会过去 |
[39:03] | Yeah, we can bring some more. | 当然 我们可以多带些过去 |
[39:05] | Come on, Lola. | 快点 萝拉 |
[39:06] | How about one o’clock? Yeah, | 一点钟行吗 好 |
[39:08] | we can’t wait to see you. | 我们等不及要见你们了 |
[39:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:28] | No, no, I only just started packing the kitchen. | 不 不 我才刚开始打包厨房 |
[39:35] | Yeah, I only just got a few boxes. | 是的 我才装了几个箱子 |
[39:37] | If you bend your knees a little bit, you’ll get steadier. | 如果你膝盖再弯下去点就能滑得更稳了 |
[39:47] | Want to hold my hand? | 要抓着我的手吗 |
[39:55] | Okay. Let’s speed up. | 好的 我们来加速吧 |
[40:03] | Keep looking ahead. | 目视前方 |
[40:14] | Should we try something? You go in front. | 你想再试点别的吗 你在前面 |
[40:35] | No! | 不 |
[40:38] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[40:41] | Lola! | 萝拉 |
[40:46] | Oh, my God. No, don’t… Don’t touch her. | 我的天啊 不 你别碰她 |
[40:50] | Are you okay? Are you okay, honey? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[40:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:55] | Shh. It’s okay. It’s okay. Is she okay? | 没事的 没事的 她没事吧 |
[40:57] | The guy just shot out of nowhere. Such an idiot. | 那个人突然冲出来 一个大蠢货 |
[41:00] | You were obviously going too fast. | 根本是你带她滑的太快了 |
[41:05] | It’s just a bump. It’s just a bump, honey. | 只是撞了下 只是撞了下 亲爱的 |
[41:16] | I am so, so sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[41:21] | You have a tough little trooper right there. | 真是个坚强的小女孩儿哦 |
[41:30] | I wanna make it up to you guys. | 我想要补偿你们 |
[41:33] | No, it’s fine. It’s okay. | 不用了 没事了 没事了 |
[41:37] | Um, I can take them off your hands this weekend. | 我这周末可以替你照看他们 |
[41:40] | I’m with Dad this weekend. | 这周末我要去爸爸那 |
[41:46] | Or any weekday afternoon. | 或者其他工作日的下午 |
[41:53] | Um, you know, they have so much going on already | 不过他们已经有很多其他的安排了 |
[41:56] | with the move and everything, so… | 因为搬家还有其他的事 所以 |
[41:59] | Sure. Whatever works best for you. | 当然了 你觉得怎么合适就行 |
[42:06] | Yeah, we can… | 好了 我们可以 |
[42:08] | We’ll just play it by ear. | 到时候看情况吧 |
[42:11] | Come on, Jeremy. | 来吧 杰里米 |
[42:12] | You ready? Let’s go. | 准备好了吗 我们走吧 |
[42:14] | – Okay, see you. – See you later. | -好的 再见 -回头见 |
[43:17] | How’s your day-to-day? | 最近过的怎么样 |
[43:21] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[43:24] | I try to relax more. | 我试着去多放松一些 |
[43:29] | The other day I played hooky from work. | 前几天我翘班 |
[43:32] | I went ice skating with Thomas. | 和托马斯去滑冰 |
[43:37] | Well, your secret is safe with me. | 放心 我会守口如瓶的 |
[43:44] | And how are you both doing? | 你们相处得怎么样 |
[43:47] | He’s great. | 他挺好的 |
[43:52] | I mean the two of you. | 我是问你们两个 |
[43:56] | Yeah, you know, we’re, uh, we’re good. | 我们就是 我们都还好 |
[44:01] | We’re… We’re doing great. | 我们 我们处得挺好的 |
[44:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:10] | So do you find yourself thinking less about Rosie? | 那么你现在已经很少想起罗茜了吧 |
[44:20] | Mm, yeah. Yeah, less and less. | 对 对 越来越少了 |
[44:25] | And the medication. | 那吃的药呢 |
[44:30] | Do you feel it’s helping? | 你觉得有帮助吗 |
[44:33] | Absolutely. Yeah. | 非常有用 |
[44:52] | – All right, that one’s definitely coming. – Yeah. | -好了 这是一定要带的 -对 |
[44:55] | Care Bear. Still coming? | 爱心熊 还带着吗 |
[44:58] | – Yeah. – All right. What about Mr. Dinosaur? | -带着 -小恐龙先生呢 |
[45:01] | -Yeah. Yeah. – Are you sure? | -带着 带着 -你确定 |
[45:02] | – I don’t know! – Yeah. | -说不定呢 -要带 |
[45:06] | You have too many toys. | 你有太多玩具了 |
[45:16] | Lola, can you grab me a glass of water from the kitchen, please? | 萝拉 你能帮我去厨房拿杯水吗 |
[45:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[45:53] | Just turn around. It’s so tight… | 转过来看看 衣服太紧了 |
[45:55] | Need a couple more pins in there. | 还需要再多固定一些别针 |
[45:57] | Mom, that’s enough. | 妈妈 够了 |
[46:00] | You look like a real ballerina. | 你看起来真像个芭蕾小天使 |
[46:05] | I’m a bit scared, Mum. | 我有点害怕 妈妈 |
[46:08] | Well, it’s okay to be a bit scared. | 有点害怕也是正常的 |
[46:11] | But look, all the other girls don’t seem nervous. | 但你看其他的女孩都不怎么紧张啊 |
[46:14] | Well, I am. | 但是我紧张啊 |
[46:18] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 不如这样 |
[46:20] | I’m going to be sitting in the audience, | 我会在观众席里坐着 |
[46:22] | cheering you on with your dad and with Jezzy, yeah? | 和爸爸还有小杰为你加油 好吗 |
[46:24] | Come on, girls! Oh, let’s go. | 快点 女孩儿们 我们走吧 |
[46:26] | Okay, go on. Go on. | 好了 去吧 去吧 |
[46:28] | No, stay with me. | 不 陪我一起嘛 |
[46:30] | But look, all the other mums are going. | 但是看那边 其他人的妈妈都走了 |
[46:32] | Right, off you go. Go get ’em. | 好了 上场吧 勇敢去吧 |
[46:38] | You are going to be so amazing, yeah? | 你一定会跳得很棒的 好吗 |
[46:41] | You’re my brave girl, and you’re going to be great, | 你是一个勇敢的女孩 你会跳得很棒的 |
[46:43] | and then we’re going to be with you right afterwards, yeah? | 等演出一结束我们就会在一起了 好吗 |
[46:46] | Okay, go on. | 好的 上去吧 |
[46:48] | Come on! Let’s go. | 快点 我们走吧 |
[47:03] | Oh, excuse me. Sorry. Sorry. | 打扰一下 不好意思 |
[47:07] | – She all right? – Yeah, she’s fine. | -她还好吗 -是的 她很好 |
[47:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[47:31] | Hey, Lola. | 嗨 萝拉 |
[47:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[47:41] | Oh, your shoes. | 瞧瞧你的鞋子 |
[47:42] | They’re so pretty. | 真漂亮啊 |
[47:45] | – I got them for my birthday. – Really? | -这是我的生日礼物 -是吗 |
[47:50] | When is your birthday? | 你生日是什么时候 |
[47:53] | I’m on next. | 快到我了 |
[47:56] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[47:59] | I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[48:37] | What’s she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[50:00] | – I’ll get Lola. – Okay. | -我去找萝拉 -好的 |
[50:19] | Do you think I should go back there? | 我觉得我应该回归舞台吗 |
[50:21] | I would definitely. | 换做是我肯定会的 |
[50:22] | It’d be good to get up there again. | 能够重返舞台肯定会很棒 |
[50:24] | – Hi. Sorry. – Hi, sweetheart. | -不好意思 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[50:25] | Um, she’s not backstage. | 她不在后台 |
[50:28] | Well, she’s… She’ll be somewhere. | 她 她一定在某处 |
[50:32] | Okay, I’ll be back. Sorry. | 好吧 我再去找找 不好意思 |
[50:34] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[50:36] | Yeah, so I mean, he did an incredible job for us. | 对 我是说 他帮我们做得非常好 |
[50:38] | – It’s probably not the best time. – No, no. | -现在可能不是最佳时机 -不 不 |
[50:40] | I mean, it’s hard, | 这还是挺难的 |
[50:41] | you know? Especially… | 特别是 |
[50:43] | Sorry, would you excuse me? | 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[50:44] | Lizzie! Hi. | 莉兹 你好 |
[50:48] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[50:49] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[50:50] | Good. So you… | 那就好 那么 |
[50:53] | you decided against the house? | 你决定不买房子了吗 |
[50:56] | Yeah. Yeah, we ran the numbers | 对 我们算了下价格 |
[50:58] | and just can’t swing the mortgage. | 没办法按揭贷款 |
[51:00] | – Right. – Yeah. I’m so disappointed. | -好吧 -是啊 确实挺遗憾的 |
[51:03] | I love it. I got carried away. | 我真的喜欢它 但我有点想多了 |
[51:05] | I feel so embarrassed. | 我觉得挺不好意思的 |
[51:07] | No, don’t be embarrassed. It’s understandable. | 不 别觉得不好意思 我理解 |
[51:10] | You know, it’s life. | 这就是生活 |
[51:12] | Erm, we’re actually having a going away party, | 其实我们准备举行一个乔迁派对 |
[51:16] | if you were interested. | 要是你感兴趣的话 |
[51:17] | – Oh, yeah. Thanks. – Saturday week. | -当然 谢谢 -这周六 |
[51:20] | It should go on till quite late. | 派对应该会开到很晚 |
[51:21] | – Should be fun. – Yeah. | -应该会很有趣的 -我想也是 |
[51:23] | Princess! Here she is! | 瞧瞧我的小公主啊 |
[51:27] | Oh, yes! I’m so proud of you. | 我真是为你骄傲 |
[51:30] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[51:32] | You were so good, my love. | 你跳的太棒了 亲爱的 |
[51:35] | You were so great. So good. | 你太棒了 非常好 |
[51:38] | Really? I was so nervous. | 真的吗 我太紧张了 |
[51:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[51:43] | Hi. We meet again. | 嗨 我们又见面了 |
[51:47] | Is Thomas with you? | 托马斯和你在一起吗 |
[51:48] | I’ve gotta go and pick him up now. | 我正要去接他 |
[51:53] | Do you know someone here? | 这有你认识的人吗 |
[51:57] | I just love ballet. | 我就是喜欢看芭蕾舞 |
[51:59] | And you were amazing. | 而且你跳得真棒 |
[52:01] | Did you see me looking over at you? | 你看到我望向你了吗 |
[52:10] | – I’ve gotta go. – Sure. | -我要走了 -当然 |
[52:13] | – Bye. – See you. | -拜拜 -再见 |
[52:21] | That was odd. | 真是奇怪 |
[52:23] | Yeah. Yeah, it was. | 是的 确实是 |
[52:28] | You were so wonderful. | 你跳的太棒了 |
[52:30] | You were so good. | 你跳得太好了 |
[52:32] | – Is somebody starving? – Yeah. | -有人饿了吗 -有 |
[52:34] | – Starving to death? – Yeah. | -是不是要饿死了呀 -对呀 |
[52:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[52:47] | Wow, you have amazing skin. | 你的皮肤真好 |
[52:51] | Great. | 非常好 |
[52:58] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[53:02] | Sure. Now? | 可以 现在吗 |
[53:06] | Preferably, yes. | 最好 现在 |
[53:11] | All right. Alice? | 好吧 爱丽丝 |
[53:14] | Cover things for a few minutes? | 帮我替一会儿班吧 |
[53:48] | You never intended on buying the house. | 你从没打算买房子 |
[53:58] | I’m trying to work it out. | 我在努力去解决 |
[54:02] | Work out what? | 解决什么 |
[54:11] | I lost my baby daughter seven years ago. | 七年前我失去了我的小女儿 |
[54:20] | I didn’t know. I’m… I’m sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[54:26] | She died. | 她死了 |
[54:29] | In a fire. | 在一场大火中 |
[54:33] | At Bryant Hospital. | 在布莱恩特医院 |
[54:39] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这件事 |
[54:43] | Because every time I see Lola, I’m more convinced. | 因为每一次见到萝拉 我就更相信 |
[54:49] | Convinced of what? | 相信什么 |
[54:54] | I’m pretty sure she’s my daughter. | 我非常确定她是我的女儿 |
[55:02] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[55:05] | Hmm? You can’t deny that she looks like me. | 是吗 你不能否认她长得像我 |
[55:08] | You think Lola is your daughter? | 你觉得萝拉是你的女儿 |
[55:13] | And what brings you to that conclusion? | 你怎么得出这个结论的 |
[55:18] | I just feel it. | 我就有这种感觉 |
[55:22] | I think you have a problem. | 我觉得你有点问题 |
[55:23] | Something happened. | 事情肯定有蹊跷 |
[55:25] | No. No, I don’t want to hear anymore. | 不 不 我不想听下去了 |
[55:28] | This is nuts. You know that, don’t you? | 这简直就是异想天开 你知道的 对吧 |
[55:31] | At the hospital, in the fire, in the confusion… | 在医院里 在大火里 一片困惑 |
[55:34] | Look, I’m sure that whatever happened to you was very painful, | 听着 我确信你遭遇的那些事相当痛苦 |
[55:37] | but Lola is my daughter. | 但萝拉是我的女儿 |
[55:43] | I can’t believe I just had to say that. | 我不敢相信我得这么说 |
[55:51] | I don’t know about that hospital, | 我不知道那家医院 |
[55:52] | and I don’t know about any fire. Okay? | 我也不知道什么大火 好吗 |
[55:55] | Lola was born at Landry Maternity. | 萝拉出生在兰德里妇科医院 |
[56:00] | I’m very sorry for your loss, but I can’t help you. | 我很抱歉你痛失爱女 但我帮不了你 |
[56:09] | I think you need therapy. | 我觉得你需要心理治疗 |
[56:16] | I don’t think our boys should play together anymore. | 我觉得我们的儿子们不应该再一起玩了 |
[56:25] | And you need to stay away from my family. | 而且你也要离我的家人远一点 |
[56:48] | I don’t think that proves anything. | 我觉得这并不能证明什么 |
[56:49] | Susan doesn’t spread gossip. | 苏珊不会造谣 |
[56:51] | She said it wasn’t just a little time off. | 她说不只是短时间的休息 |
[56:53] | She said Lizzie was committed for almost a year. | 她说莉兹已经住了近一年的院 |
[56:56] | Yeah, but my love, | 没错 但是亲爱的 |
[56:57] | she lost a baby. | 她失去了一个小孩 |
[56:59] | Imagine. | 想象一下 |
[57:02] | No, I can’t imagine it. | 不 我没办法想像 |
[57:06] | I think we should call the police. | 我觉得我们应该报警 |
[57:10] | Look, the point is, | 你看 关键是 |
[57:11] | there’s no law against being crazy, okay? | 没有法律是禁止一个人发疯的 对吧 |
[57:14] | People can say whatever they wanna say. | 人们能说任何他们想说的话 |
[57:16] | I need you to hear me. She is stalking our family. | 你听我说 她在窥视我们家 |
[57:21] | Looking through our front gate | 当我们外面挂了个”房屋待售”的牌子 |
[57:24] | when we’ve got a “for sale” sign up out there is not stalking. | 从前门看进来就不是什么窥视了 |
[57:31] | Come on. And, you know, | 拜托 而且 你知道的 |
[57:32] | the other places, the… the ice skating, | 其他地方 像溜冰场 |
[57:36] | I mean, you invited her to that. | 还是你邀请她去的 |
[57:37] | And the ballet? They’re public places. | 还有芭蕾剧院 这都是公共场合 |
[57:40] | None of it constitutes stalking. | 它们不构成跟踪 |
[57:42] | The cops are not going to do anything about it. | 警察对这也没有办法 |
[57:43] | So we’re just supposed to do nothing? | 所以我们什么也不干吗 |
[57:45] | No, we don’t do nothing. We just don’t overreact. | 不 我们要做点事 只是不要过激了 |
[57:48] | I’m not overreacting. | 我没有过激 |
[57:49] | You are. | 你有 |
[57:52] | We lock the doors. We put the alarm on. | 我们关上门 打开警铃 |
[57:58] | Darling, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[58:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:20] | You walked out on a shift. | 你轮班的时候就走掉了 |
[58:23] | Best of luck for your future endeavors. | 希望你未来一切好运 |
[58:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:27] | Let’s hope you’re a better parent than you are an employee. | 希望你做母亲比做职员的表现更好 |
[58:42] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[58:56] | Lizzie, come on. | 莉兹 别这样 |
[59:06] | Okay, so that’s done. What else can I do for you? | 好了 都做好了 我还能帮你做什么 |
[59:09] | Uh, could you grab some more buns, please? | 能请你拿些小面包吗 |
[59:12] | – Yeah, sure. – And some veggie burgers? | -好 当然 -还要一些蔬菜汉堡 |
[59:14] | – Okay, you got it. – Thank you. | -好的 没问题 -谢谢你 |
[1:00:09] | Hey, thanks for looking after the kids. | 嘿 谢谢你帮忙照看孩子们 |
[1:00:11] | It’s officially madness here. | 这里真是一团乱 |
[1:00:13] | Okay then, no worries. We’re coping. | 挺好的 别担心 我们能应付 |
[1:00:15] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样 |
[1:00:17] | Well, they are loading up on sugar. | 他们正在糖山糖海里大吃大嚼 |
[1:00:18] | You’ll have fun tonight. | 你今晚会很有意思的 |
[1:00:20] | Oh. Well, you make sure they eat a burger or something, will you? | 你能确保他们吃个汉堡或其他什么充饥吗 |
[1:00:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:00:24] | Actually, are they handy? Can I say hi? | 事实上 他们方便吗 我能说句话吗 |
[1:00:26] | Uh, well, Jeremy’s playing soccer with his friends, | 杰里米正在和朋友们踢足球 |
[1:00:29] | and Lola went for a walk with your friend. | 萝拉和你的朋友去散步了 |
[1:00:31] | My friend? | 我的朋友吗 |
[1:00:33] | Yeah. The nice one. Lizzie. | 是啊 挺好一个人 莉兹 |
[1:00:37] | – What? – She was gonna buy your house. | -什么 -她本来是要买你的房子 |
[1:00:40] | Wait, is that… is that okay? | 等等 这 这样行吗 |
[1:00:42] | No. Um, no, it’s not okay. | 不 不 这不行 |
[1:00:45] | She seems really nice. | 她看起来人挺好的 |
[1:00:47] | Listen, I’m coming, okay? | 听着 我马上过来 好吗 |
[1:00:49] | Claire, I’m sure it’s fine. | 克莱尔 我肯定不会有问题的 |
[1:00:51] | Um, do you want me to… | 你想让我去 |
[1:00:52] | Yes. No. Uh… Fuck. | 是的 别 操 |
[1:00:55] | Look, uh, I’ll handle it, okay? | 听着 我会处理的 好吗 |
[1:00:58] | I can’t believe you let her go on a walk with her. | 我不敢相信你让她们去散步了 |
[1:01:13] | Do you wanna know a secret? | 你想知道一个秘密吗 |
[1:01:19] | I had a little girl once. | 我曾经有个小女孩 |
[1:01:22] | A little baby. | 还是个婴儿 |
[1:01:27] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[1:01:32] | She… | 她 |
[1:01:36] | She was in an accident. | 她遭遇了一场事故 |
[1:01:50] | I loved her very much. | 我非常爱她 |
[1:02:03] | Do you love your mommy? | 你爱你妈妈吗 |
[1:02:11] | She loves you too. | 她也爱你 |
[1:02:17] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:02:21] | Come on, fucking move! | 拜托 他妈的快开啊 |
[1:02:32] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:02:37] | It’s the mark of an angel. | 这是天使的标记 |
[1:02:43] | When the baby is in its mommy’s womb… | 当婴儿还在妈妈肚子里的时候 |
[1:02:47] | it knows all the answers to all the mysteries in the whole world. | 祂知道世界上所有秘密的答案 |
[1:02:53] | Then, just before it’s born, | 然后 就在出生以前 |
[1:02:55] | an angel places its finger on the baby’s mouth. | 天使把手指放在婴儿的嘴上 |
[1:03:05] | And the child forgets everything. | 然后孩子们就忘掉了所有事 |
[1:03:09] | That’s why we’ve all got this little indent. | 这就是为什么我们都有这个小凹痕 |
[1:03:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:03:20] | That’s it. | 就是那 |
[1:03:27] | All the answers are in us. | 所有的答案就在我们心里 |
[1:03:30] | But we have to be very quiet | 但我们必须非常安静 |
[1:03:33] | and very still to remember them. | 非常镇定才能记起他们 |
[1:03:57] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[1:04:32] | There you go. | 这是你要的吧 |
[1:04:34] | – Hi. Where is she? – Hey! | -嗨 她在哪 -嘿 |
[1:04:36] | Uh, she’s around here somewhere. | 她就在这附近 |
[1:04:38] | – Where? – She just came back. | -哪里 -她刚回来了 |
[1:04:44] | Oh, there she is. | 她在那 |
[1:04:46] | God, sorry. You must think I’m mad. | 天啊 抱歉 你肯定以为我疯了 |
[1:04:48] | Not at all, | 完全没有 |
[1:04:49] | I’m so sorry. She seemed really nice. | 我很抱歉 她看起来人挺好的 |
[1:04:52] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:04:53] | – Are you good? – Uh-huh. | -你还好吗 -对呀 |
[1:04:56] | What have you been doing? | 你干什么去了 |
[1:04:58] | I went on a boat ride with Lizzie. | 我和莉兹划船去了 |
[1:05:02] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[1:05:08] | What did… What did you talk about? | 你们都谈了 谈了什么 |
[1:05:15] | Angels. | 天使 |
[1:05:17] | Angels. Okay. | 天使 好的 |
[1:05:23] | Did you talk about anything else? | 你们还谈了别的吗 |
[1:05:27] | Babies. | 婴儿 |
[1:05:36] | Honey, did she… | 宝贝 她有没有 |
[1:05:41] | Did she touch you at all? | 她有没有碰过你 |
[1:05:47] | No. | 没有 |
[1:05:49] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[1:05:52] | Yeah? Okay. | 真的吗 好的 |
[1:05:56] | – And you talked about angels? – Yeah. | -你们谈了天使是吗 -是的 |
[1:05:59] | Right, well, that’s nice. | 好吧 挺好的 |
[1:06:04] | I’m here. | 我回来了 |
[1:06:07] | I had to cover at work. Sorry. | 我必须顶个班 不好意思 |
[1:06:13] | Hello, Lizzie. | 你好 莉兹 |
[1:06:16] | What are you doing here? And what are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 你又在这干什么 |
[1:06:21] | The school called me. | 学校给我打电话了 |
[1:06:24] | You didn’t pick me up from soccer practice. | 你没有到足球训练班接我 |
[1:06:28] | Tommy, why don’t you go upstairs? | 汤米 你到楼上去待一会儿吧 |
[1:06:31] | All right? Go on. | 好吗 去吧 |
[1:06:34] | I’m so sorry, baby. | 我真的抱歉 宝贝 |
[1:06:43] | Lizzie. | 莉兹 |
[1:06:47] | You know things have to change. | 你知道有些事情得改变了 |
[1:06:50] | Thomas is at an age. He just… | 托马斯正处在某个年龄段 他刚 |
[1:06:51] | It was a work emergency. | 工作上有点急事 |
[1:06:54] | There’s always an excuse, Lizzie. | 你总有借口 莉兹 |
[1:06:59] | Mom? | 妈 |
[1:07:01] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:07:03] | Come on! | 求你们了 |
[1:07:05] | You know things are better. | 你们知道情况现在好多了 |
[1:07:08] | Lizzie, we all care about you. | 莉兹 我们都是关心你 |
[1:07:12] | We want to support your healing process. | 我们想支持你的康复过程 |
[1:07:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:07:15] | We feel that your best chance for full recovery | 我们觉得再一次的住院 |
[1:07:18] | will come with the benefit of another inpatient program. | 有机会让你痊愈 |
[1:07:22] | It’s only temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[1:07:27] | I mean, I… I’m… | 我是说 我 |
[1:07:34] | What about Thomas? What about work? | 托马斯怎么办 工作怎么办 |
[1:07:39] | Alice called. | 爱丽丝打过电话了 |
[1:07:40] | She told us you lost your job. | 她告诉我们你丢了工作 |
[1:07:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:46] | She called you? | 她给你们打电话了 |
[1:07:47] | She fucking called you? | 她他妈的给你们打电话了 |
[1:07:49] | She said she’d sent you tons of messages. | 她说她给你发了无数的信息 |
[1:07:51] | What else could she have done? | 她还能怎么办 |
[1:07:55] | I’m dealing with, everything just fine. | 我在处理 一切都很好 |
[1:07:57] | It’s just everyone else that… | 只是别人 |
[1:07:58] | Listen to yourself. Everyone else? | 听听你说的 别人吗 |
[1:08:02] | You’re just not there for him. | 你就是没有去接他 |
[1:08:14] | – I wanna talk to him. – Wait. | -我想和他谈谈 -等等 |
[1:08:21] | When you came back… from that hospital, | 你从医院 回来的时候 |
[1:08:24] | I don’t think you ever really came back. | 我觉得你并没有真正地回来了 |
[1:08:29] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:08:36] | Okay. Uh, look, I appreciate everyone’s concern. | 好的 你看 我感谢大家的关心 |
[1:08:47] | The truth is that I, um… | 事实上我 |
[1:08:52] | I’ve been focused on a… situation that’s come up. | 我一直专注于 一个新出现的情况 |
[1:09:01] | It’s actually kind of… incredible. | 这实际上有点 难以置信 |
[1:09:08] | I know this might sound crazy. I know. | 我知道这听起来可能有点疯狂 我知道 |
[1:09:13] | But I happened to meet this little girl. | 但我刚好遇见一个小女孩 |
[1:09:22] | And I… I don’t know for sure yet. | 而我 我还不能确定 |
[1:09:29] | There’s a very strong likelihood… | 有很大的可能性 |
[1:09:35] | that it’s Rosie. | 她就是罗茜 |
[1:09:43] | – Sweet love. – Yeah. | -甜心 -什么 |
[1:09:46] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[1:09:48] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:09:51] | Our Rosie is dead. | 我们的罗茜死了 |
[1:09:53] | No, you don’t know that. | 不 你不知道 |
[1:09:55] | Please don’t say that. | 求你不要那么说了 |
[1:09:56] | I’m trying to move on. | 我在努力向前看 |
[1:09:59] | I’ve been trying, | 我一直在努力 |
[1:10:00] | but maybe there’s a reason why I can’t. | 但也许我做不到是有原因的 |
[1:10:04] | I can’t explain it, but I can feel it. | 我解释不了 但我能感觉到 |
[1:10:10] | Mike, it could be her. | 迈克 可能就是她 |
[1:10:14] | It could be our daughter. | 她可能就是我们的女儿 |
[1:10:17] | Lizzie, when will this end? | 莉兹 这什么时候才是个头啊 |
[1:10:23] | Well, if you hadn’t had her cremated back then, | 要是你当时没有把她火化 |
[1:10:26] | it could have ended with an autopsy, and we would have realized | 就可以做个尸检 我们就能知道 |
[1:10:28] | that it wasn’t our daughter who was dead! | 死的并不是我们的女儿 |
[1:10:31] | You think I had a choice? | 你觉得我有的选吗 |
[1:10:33] | You should have been there! | 你当时应该在那的 |
[1:10:34] | You should have been with me that night! | 那天晚上你本该和我一起在那的 |
[1:10:36] | You told me to go home with Thomas! | 是你叫我和托马斯一起回家的 |
[1:10:41] | Lizzie, just stop! Please. | 莉兹 拜托 别说了 |
[1:10:45] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[1:10:50] | We have been over this a thousand times. | 我们已经讨论过无数次了 |
[1:10:53] | Whatever it is you’re feeling… | 不管你是什么感受 |
[1:10:56] | I feel for you. | 我都是一样的感受 |
[1:10:59] | But you’re not the only one that went through this. | 但并不是只有你经历了这一切 |
[1:11:03] | I did too. | 我也是一样 |
[1:11:08] | But you’re still stuck back there. | 但你一直活在过去 |
[1:11:12] | Why do you think I had to leave? | 你觉得我为什么要离开 |
[1:11:19] | And now Thomas is being affected. | 现在托马斯受到了影响 |
[1:11:23] | How? | 怎么影响了 |
[1:11:26] | You make him celebrate her birthday. | 你强迫他去庆祝她的生日 |
[1:11:28] | I’m not making him! | 我没有强迫他 |
[1:11:30] | Please don’t make me take him away from you for good. | 请你不要逼我带他永远离开你 |
[1:11:35] | It’s not what I want. | 我并不想那么做 |
[1:11:38] | But I’m taking him this week. | 但是我这周要带走他 |
[1:11:42] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[1:11:49] | Are you two happy now? | 你们俩现在高兴了吧 |
[1:11:50] | Damn it, Lizzie. | 该死的 莉兹 |
[1:11:51] | You’ve gotta stop living with a ghost. | 你不能再和鬼魂一起生活了 |
[1:11:53] | She’s not coming back. Accept it! | 她不会回来了 接受吧 |
[1:11:54] | She is still alive! I can feel it! I’m her mother! | 她还活着 我能感受到 我是她妈妈 |
[1:11:59] | I’m her fucking mother! I would know! | 我可是她的妈妈 我就是知道 |
[1:12:01] | Elisabet. | 伊丽莎白宝贝 |
[1:12:06] | Elisabet. | 伊丽莎白宝贝 |
[1:12:07] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[1:12:18] | Oh, Lizzie! | 莉兹 |
[1:12:24] | – Lizzie! – Lena! | -莉兹 -莉娜 |
[1:12:34] | New message. | 新留言 |
[1:12:37] | Lizzie, it’s Claire Bradley. | 莉兹 是我克莱尔·布拉德利 |
[1:12:41] | What the fuck did you think you | 你他妈今天在河边公园 |
[1:12:41] | were doing at the river park today, | 把我们女儿带到船上 |
[1:12:43] | taking our daughter out on a boat? | 你到底想干什么 |
[1:12:47] | You know, I’ve been understanding, but I’m at my limit. | 我能理解你 但是我是有底线的 |
[1:12:52] | If you come near my family again, I promise you, | 我向你保证 你要是再靠近我家附近 |
[1:12:55] | we’re getting the police involved. | 我们就要报警了 |
[1:13:00] | To replay… Message deleted. | 重新播报 留言已删除 |
[1:13:41] | New message. | 新留言 |
[1:13:44] | Hi, it’s Belinda Roberts calling from Bryant Hospital. | 我是布莱恩特医院的贝琳达·罗伯茨 |
[1:13:47] | You inquired again about getting information on previous patients. | 您又询问了关于以前病人的信息 |
[1:13:52] | As I said before, our policy states | 跟之前的回复一样 我们有规定 |
[1:13:54] | patient records are only shared with immediate family, | 病人的记录只能直系亲属查看 |
[1:13:57] | for which we’d require identification. | 因此我们需要您的身份证明 |
[1:14:00] | If you have any further questions, feel free to call. Thanks. | 若有其他问题 欢迎来电咨询 谢谢 |
[1:14:06] | To replay, press seven. To delete, press three. | 重新播报请按7 删除信息请按3 |
[1:15:15] | You looking for the bathroom? | 你是在找卫生间吗 |
[1:15:17] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[1:15:21] | It’s just through there. | 就在那边 |
[1:15:23] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:16:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:16:03] | Your husband invited me. | 你丈夫邀请的我 |
[1:16:06] | You need to leave my house. | 你得马上离开我家 |
[1:16:08] | I’ll pay for a DNA test. It’s the only way. | 我会花钱做DNA检测 这是唯一的办法 |
[1:16:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:16:14] | I know what I know. | 我清楚我知道的事情 |
[1:16:17] | God! | 天哪 |
[1:16:20] | – I want my daughter back. – Get out! | -我想要我的女儿回来 -出去 |
[1:16:23] | You’re sick. Do you understand that? | 真是病的不轻 你自己知道吗 |
[1:16:26] | You need to leave my family alone once and for all, okay? | 你现在马上永远地离开我家 明白吗 |
[1:16:29] | We are now officially in restraining order territory. | 我们现在正式划清界限 |
[1:16:32] | You need to get the fuck off my property before I call the police. | 你最好在我叫警察之前滚出我家 |
[1:16:51] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[1:16:54] | – You okay? Was that her? – Yeah, it was. | -你还好吗 是她吗 -对 是她 |
[1:16:58] | I thought you called her and told her not to come. | 我以为你给她打过电话叫她别再来了 |
[1:17:00] | I did call her. | 我的确告诉过她了 |
[1:17:22] | – Okay, here’s our Uber! – Bye, guys! | -我们打的车到了 -拜拜 伙计们 |
[1:17:24] | Thanks for the party! Great party. | 多谢你的派对 很棒的派对 |
[1:17:26] | Thanks for coming. See ya. | 多谢你们能来 再见 |
[1:17:28] | Come visit us in Perth. | 来珀斯找我们玩 |
[1:17:29] | Yeah, we will. Safe travels. | 好的 我们会的 注意安全 |
[1:17:31] | Love you guys. We’ll miss you. | 爱你们 我们会想你们的 |
[1:17:57] | – Pass the platters? – Sure. Just leave them. I’ll get them. | -把盘子递过来 -好 放那我来吧 |
[1:17:59] | No, I’m just gonna rinse them off. | 不用了 我马上就洗完了 |
[1:18:01] | Okay. Come on. Let’s do the rest in the morning. | 好吧 剩下的明天早上再弄 |
[1:18:04] | Okay. Can you lock the back? | 好 你能把后门锁上吗 |
[1:18:48] | Come to bed, my love! | 快上床来 亲爱的 |
[1:18:50] | I’m just setting the alarm. | 我把警铃打开 |
[1:20:20] | Can I just say, | 我只想说 |
[1:20:22] | I am so, so sorry | 我十分 十分抱歉 |
[1:20:27] | that I didn’t take you more seriously | 我没有在意你所说的 |
[1:20:29] | about how crazy she is, okay? | 她有多疯狂 好吗 |
[1:20:31] | And look, you were right. | 看来 你是对的 |
[1:20:35] | I should have done something | 她带她出去坐船的时候 |
[1:20:36] | when she took her out on the boat. | 我应该做点什么的 |
[1:20:39] | Tomorrow morning, after I pick up the kids, | 明天早上 接完孩子后 |
[1:20:41] | we’re going to go to the police station | 我们就去警局 |
[1:20:43] | and we will get a restraining order, okay? | 我们去弄一张限制令 好吗 |
[1:20:47] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:21:23] | I’m going to get the kids, sweetheart. | 我去接孩子们 亲爱的 |
[1:21:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:27] | Anything you need? | 你需要我帮你带点什么吗 |
[1:21:30] | No, just them. | 不 只要孩子们 |
[1:24:19] | You broke into my home, and you attacked me. | 你闯进了我家里 还袭击了我 |
[1:24:24] | – I could fucking end this right now. – Stab me. | -我他妈现在就可以结束你 -捅我啊 |
[1:24:28] | – Stab me! – Listen to me! | -捅啊 -听我说 |
[1:24:30] | You are going to walk out of my life right now. | 你现在立马滚出我的生活 |
[1:24:33] | No, I’m not. You have to kill me ’cause I’m never gonna stop. | 不 除非你杀了我 我绝不会罢手的 |
[1:24:38] | God! | 天哪 |
[1:24:40] | I know what I know. | 我清楚我知道的事情 |
[1:24:42] | And what is that? | 到底是什么 |
[1:24:46] | You have no idea what it’s like to lose a child. | 你不知道失去一个孩子是什么滋味 |
[1:24:51] | To spend every day missing a piece of yourself. | 每一天都是在失去自我 |
[1:24:56] | To live with a grief that never goes away. | 生活充满了无法抹去的悲痛 |
[1:25:01] | I… I lost my baby girl. | 我 我失去了我的宝贝女儿 |
[1:25:07] | I lost my husband. | 失去了我的丈夫 |
[1:25:09] | My marriage. My son is being taken away from me. | 我的婚姻 我的儿子也被带走了 |
[1:25:14] | I lost my job. | 我失去了工作 |
[1:25:16] | I can’t even go on a date. | 我甚至连个约都没有 |
[1:25:18] | I can’t laugh, I can’t sleep, I can’t eat. | 我笑不出口 夜不能寐 食不下咽 |
[1:25:22] | I used to be funny. I used to be funny. | 我以前是个有趣的人 有趣的人 |
[1:25:25] | You’re out of your mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[1:25:31] | That’s what everyone’s been saying… for seven years. | 七年了 所有人都这么说 |
[1:25:36] | But I… | 但是我 |
[1:25:38] | I know what’s mine. | 我知道她是我的骨肉 |
[1:25:41] | No. Nothing is yours. | 不 谁都不是你的骨肉 |
[1:25:44] | I’m gonna prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[1:25:46] | I’m gonna hunt you down and prove it. | 我会一直缠着你 去证明这一点 |
[1:25:48] | – You better get the fuck out of my house! – I’m never gonna stop. | -你最好滚出我的房子 -我绝不会放弃 |
[1:25:51] | – Get out! – I’m gonna get that DNA | -出去 -我一定会拿到她的DNA |
[1:25:54] | and your disgusting, ugly secret is gonna come out, | 把你丑陋的令人作呕的真面目公之于众 |
[1:25:58] | and everyone is gonna know what you really are. | 让每个人都看清你的真面目 |
[1:26:01] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:26:10] | You were there. At the hospital. | 你当时在那 在医院里 |
[1:26:18] | Don’t you fucking lie to me! Don’t lie to me! | 别他妈想骗我 别骗我 |
[1:26:21] | I want the whole fucking world to know what you are! | 我要整个世界都知道你的真面目 |
[1:26:24] | That you’re a thief and a fucking liar. | 你就是个贼 还是个该死的骗子 |
[1:26:27] | – I’m not! – You stole my child. | -我不是 -你偷了我的孩子 |
[1:26:28] | – You stole my baby. – No. | -你偷走了我的宝贝 -不 |
[1:26:30] | No, I saved her. I saved her. | 不 我救了她 我救了她 |
[1:26:38] | I saved her because I lost my baby. | 我救了她是因为我失去了我的孩子 |
[1:26:43] | I lost my child to the fire. She choked to death. | 那场大火夺走了我的孩子 她窒息而死 |
[1:26:50] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[1:26:57] | I saw a dead woman on the floor. | 我看到地板上躺着一个死去的女人 |
[1:26:59] | I didn’t see your face. | 我没看到你的脸 |
[1:27:01] | There were flames and smoke everywhere. | 到处都是火和烟 |
[1:27:10] | I already had milk in my breasts. | 我当时已经开始下奶了 |
[1:27:19] | I lost my baby… | 我失去了我的宝宝 |
[1:27:22] | and another one needed me. | 但是另一个还需要我 |
[1:27:26] | I didn’t even see it. I heard it. | 我甚至都没仔细看它 我只是听到了它 |
[1:27:33] | Her. | 她 |
[1:27:35] | You heard her. | 你听到的是她 |
[1:27:41] | Her. Lola. | 她 萝拉 |
[1:27:44] | No. My Rosie. | 不 是我的罗茜 |
[1:27:53] | I was alone for the birth. | 她出生的时候只有我一个人在那 |
[1:27:56] | Bernie wasn’t there. I didn’t have anyone. | 伯尼没在那 我一个人进的产房 |
[1:28:00] | He doesn’t know Lola isn’t his. Please. | 他并不知道萝拉不是他的 拜托了 |
[1:28:06] | Please don’t take her from me. | 拜托不要从我身边带走她 |
[1:28:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:28:15] | Mummy? | 妈咪 |
[1:28:27] | In the car, kids. Okay. It’s all right. | 孩子们 去车里去 没事的 |
[1:28:31] | I’m s-sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:28:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:29:22] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[1:29:29] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:29:34] | It’s her. I found her. | 是她 我找到她了 |
[1:29:37] | Rosie. | 罗茜 |
[1:29:52] | – Want some lemonade, Tom? – Yeah. | -汤姆 要柠檬水吗 -好 |
[1:30:11] | Um, so, how often is she going to be staying with us? | 那她还要多久才能和我们住一起 |
[1:30:18] | Um, we don’t know yet, babe. | 宝贝 我们目前还不知道 |
[1:30:20] | We’re still working it all out. | 我们还在努力解决 |
[1:30:23] | Maybe just a little bit at first. | 可能一开始住一小会儿 |
[1:30:26] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[1:30:28] | At least for now, until Claire’s trial is over. | 至少目前是这样 直到克莱尔审判结束 |
[1:30:32] | But you’re her mother. She should live with you. | 但你是她的母亲 她应该跟你住一起 |
[1:30:38] | And Mike, too, of course. Hmm. | 当然了 还有迈克 |
[1:30:41] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:30:44] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:31:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:31:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:31:16] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 你来我太高兴了 |
[1:31:28] | Hello, Lola. | 你好 萝拉 |
[1:31:31] | It’s very lovely to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:31:35] | I’m… I’m Mike. | 我是迈克 |
[1:31:40] | Hi, Mike. | 嗨 迈克 |
[1:31:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:32:13] | Um… would you like to come inside? | 你想进来看看吗 |
[1:32:26] | Um, I got an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[1:32:30] | Would you like Jeremy to come with you this first time? | 第一次要不要杰里米陪你一起进去 |
[1:32:39] | Hmm? Thomas is out the back. | 托马斯在后面 |
[1:32:45] | Uh, yeah. That’s… That’d be fine. | 当然 那行 |
[1:32:47] | Jez, do you wanna come and hang with Thomas and Lola for a bit? | 小杰 你要不要去和托马斯和萝拉玩会 |
[1:32:50] | – Yeah. – Okay, good boy. | -好啊 -好孩子 |
[1:33:01] | This is Grandma. | 这是外婆 |
[1:33:02] | Hello. My name is Lena. | 你好 我是莉娜 |
[1:33:05] | It’s so lovely to meet you. So lovely. | 见到你真高兴 真高兴 |
[1:33:11] | – Hi, Lola. – Hi. | -嗨 萝拉 -嗨 |
[1:33:12] | I’m Carl, your grandpa. | 我是卡尔 是你的外公 |