英文名称:A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Dream Warriors
年代:1987
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:24] | Are you crazy? You’ll wake up the whole neighborhood. | 你疯了吗 你会吵醒邻居的 |
[03:28] | -Hi, Mom. -Don’t “Hi, Mom,” me. | -妈 -别跟我耍嘴皮子 |
[03:30] | What are you still doing up? It’s past 1. | 你怎么还没睡 已经一点多了 |
[03:32] | Just thought I’d wait for you. | 我想等你回来 |
[03:34] | Well, I’m home. Now you can get to sleep. | 我回来了 你该去睡觉 |
[03:36] | Come on, Andale. | 快点 动作快 |
[03:40] | Mom, I’m really not tired. | 妈 我真的不累 |
[03:42] | Kristen, don’t start with me. You know what your shrink said. | 克莉丝丹 别惹我 你知道心理医生是怎么说的 |
[03:45] | He’s full of it. | 他是在胡说八道 |
[03:46] | I’m not gonna let you get me into an argument, not tonight. | 今晚我不跟你吵 |
[03:49] | Now get to sleep. | 快睡吧 |
[03:51] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[03:52] | …I’m still having those awful dreams. | 我还是会做恶梦 |
[03:55] | Elaine, where do you keep the bourbon? | 伊莲 波本威士忌放在哪里 |
[03:58] | Uh, I’ll be right down. | 我立刻下去 |
[04:01] | -Honey, I’ve got a guest. -And you don’t wanna keep him waiting. | -乖女儿 我有客人 -你不想让他久等 |
[04:04] | That’s right, I don’t. | 没错 我不想让他久等 |
[04:08] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[05:00] | One, two | 一 二 |
[05:02] | Freddy’s coming for you | 佛莱迪要来抓你了 |
[05:05] | Three, four | 三 四 |
[05:07] | Better lock your door | 锁好你的门 |
[05:09] | Five, six | 五 六 |
[05:11] | Grab your crucifix | 快去拿十字架 |
[05:14] | Seven, eight | 七 八 |
[05:16] | Gonna stay up late | 彻夜不眠 |
[05:19] | Nine, ten | 九 十 |
[05:20] | Never sleep again | 永远不要睡 |
[05:23] | One, two | 一 二 |
[05:25] | Freddy’s coming for you | 佛莱迪要来抓你了 |
[05:28] | Three, four | 三 四 |
[05:29] | Better lock your door | 锁好你的门 |
[05:32] | Five, six | 五 六 |
[05:34] | Grab your crucifix | 快去拿十字架 |
[05:36] | Seven, eight | 七 八 |
[05:38] | Gonna stay up late | 彻夜不眠 |
[05:41] | Nine, ten | 九 十 |
[05:55] | Hi, what’s your name? | 嗨 你叫什么名字 |
[05:58] | Kristen. What’s yours? | 克莉丝丹 你呢 |
[06:03] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[06:08] | I gotta go now. | 我得走了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1021个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:155个,六级词汇:66个,GRE词汇:79个,托福词汇:105个,考研词汇:166个,专四词汇:136个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:298个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:11] | Wait, little girl, don’t go in there! | 等一下 小妹妹 别进去 |
[06:15] | Little girl! | 小妹妹 |
[06:23] | Little girl? | 小妹妹 |
[06:59] | This is where he takes us. | 他就是带我们来这里 |
[07:03] | Come on, we’re going. | 来吧 我们得走了 |
[07:16] | Freddy’s home. | 佛莱迪回来了 |
[08:19] | Put me down, you’re hurting me. | 放我下去 你弄痛我了 |
[09:22] | Kristen! | 克莉丝丹 |
[09:24] | Mom? | 妈 |
[09:39] | …two more teenage deaths have occurred. Both suicides. | 地方新闻 又有两名青少年死亡 死因皆是自杀 |
[09:42] | County health officials are at a loss to explain this alarming trend. | 郡卫生部门官员无法解释 为什么会出现自杀风潮 |
[09:46] | Nothing like a little cheery news to start the day, huh? | 一大早就听到这种新闻 不是件好事吧 |
[09:49] | Yeah. Say, listen, doc. | 没错 听我说 医生 |
[09:50] | I got a new theory about all these suicides, right? | 我对这些自杀案有套新理论 |
[09:53] | Don’t hold back on us, Max, we need all the help we can get. | 别对我们有所隐瞒 马克思 我们需要帮助 |
[09:56] | Yeah, well, it’s fucked up chromosomes, man. | 对 那是染色体的问题 |
[09:59] | Think about it, all their parents dropped acid during the ’60s. | 好好想一想 他们的爸妈在六零年代猛嗑迷幻药 |
[10:02] | It beats Simms’ theory. | 这比希莫丝的理论好多了 |
[10:03] | She thinks it’s nothing but sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll. | 她认为这跟性爱 毒品及摇滚乐脱不了关系 |
[10:06] | -Shit, that’s what keeps people alive. -Heh. | 该死 那是人们活下去的力量 |
[10:10] | Hi, Taryn. | 嗨 泰纶 |
[10:11] | You don’t look so hot, kid. Are you getting some sleep? | 你看起来精神不太好 孩子 你有睡觉吗 |
[10:16] | -I didn’t think so. -Good morning, Dr. Gordon. | -应该没有 -早安 哥登医生 |
[10:18] | Good morning, Jennifer. How are the burns? | 早安 珍妮佛 你烫伤的地方还好吧 |
[10:20] | -Regular, menthol, ultra-light. -They’re healing up nicely? | -慢慢好了 -伤口愈合还好吧 |
[10:23] | Yeah, I’ve been good. | 对 非常不错 |
[10:25] | So, um, when do I get my cigarette privileges back? | 我什么时候能再开始抽烟 |
[10:27] | Don’t hold your breath. | 别抱太大的希望 |
[10:30] | -Phillip. -Hey, doc. | -菲利普 -医生 |
[10:42] | -How is he? -He’s cooling down. | -他还好吧 -冷静下来了 |
[10:45] | If he continues having these outbursts, I’ll have to have him isolated permanently. | 如果他继续抓狂 就必须永久隔离 |
[10:49] | Aw, don’t worry, it won’t come to that. | 别担心 不会那么糟糕的 |
[10:52] | I, uh…I read the report on the new staff member. | 我看了新人的报告 |
[10:55] | Oh, what did you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:56] | Frankly, I don’t understand… | 老实说 我不了解 |
[10:58] | …why some grad-school superstar is being treated like a seasoned pro. | 为什么研究所高材生 被当成专业人士看待 |
[11:03] | She’s been doing groundbreaking research on pattern nightmares. | 她对模式恶梦有突破性研究 |
[11:06] | Elizabeth, we don’t need any outside help. I know these kids. | 伊莉莎白 我们不需要外力帮忙 我了解这些孩子 |
[11:10] | I don’t want some hotshot taking chances with | 我不需要大明星拿他们冒险 |
[11:13] | them just so she can get published. | 只为了要发表论文 |
[11:14] | Dr. Gordon, Dr. Simms to Examination, stat. | 哥登医生 希莫丝医生 请立刻到检查室 |
[11:18] | Dr. Gordon, Dr. Simms to Examination, stat. | 哥登医生 希莫丝医生 请立刻到检查室 |
[11:22] | This is ridiculous. I know my own daughter. | 这太夸张了 我了解我女儿 |
[11:23] | She’s trying to get attention, that’s all. | 她只是想引人注意 |
[11:25] | And I’m not gonna play her games with her. | 我不想配合她演出 |
[11:27] | Suicide attempt from County General. | 从郡综合医院转来的自杀病患 |
[11:29] | -What’s her name? -Kristen Parker. | -她叫什么名字 -克莉丝丹 帕克 |
[11:31] | She was fine until we tried to sedate her. | 我们帮她注射镇定剂前 她本来还好好的 |
[11:38] | Watch it, she tore her stitches out. | 小心 她将缝线拉掉了 |
[11:40] | Kristen, we wanna help you. | 克莉丝丹 我们是想帮助你 |
[11:43] | -Hold her, hold her. Aah! | 抓住她 抓住她 |
[11:48] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:49] | I’m Dr. Gordon. I’m not gonna hurt you, I wanna help you. | 我是哥登医生 我不会伤害你 我要帮你 |
[11:52] | -Why don’t you…? -No! | -你何不 -不 |
[11:55] | Be careful, Max. | 小心点 马克思 |
[11:58] | Back off, Max. | 退后 马克思 |
[12:00] | Kristen, put the scalpel down. | 克莉丝丹 刀子放下 |
[12:03] | Nobody is gonna hurt you. | 没有人会伤害你 |
[12:08] | Five, six | 五 六 |
[12:10] | Grab your crucifix | 快去拿十字架 |
[12:14] | Seven, eight | 七 八 |
[12:16] | Better stay up late | 彻夜不眠 |
[12:19] | Nine, ten | 九 十 |
[12:21] | Never, never… | 永远 |
[12:24] | Never sleep again. | 永远别睡 |
[12:33] | Where did you learn that rhyme? | 你在哪里学会那首童谣的 |
[12:49] | Tell me about the kids. | 跟我谈谈那些孩子的状况 |
[12:51] | Well, they’re survivors in a way. | 某方面而言 他们可说是幸存者 |
[12:55] | They’re all severely sleep disordered. Insomnia, narcolepsy, bed-wetting. | 他们都有严重的睡眠障碍 失眠 猝睡症跟尿床 |
[13:00] | -But the nightmares are the common thread. -Right. | -做恶梦是共同的症状 -对 |
[13:03] | They seem to share a group delusion, a bogeyman, for lack of a better word. | 他们似乎有集体幻想 一个恶鬼 我不知道该如何形容 |
[13:07] | They’re so traumatized, they’ll do almost anything not to sleep. | 他们都饱受精神折磨 想尽办法不让自己睡着 |
[13:11] | Anything? | 是吗 |
[13:16] | We lost a kid about a month ago to Fairview. | 一个月前在费尔悠死了一个孩子 |
[13:19] | I don’t know where he got the razors, | 我不知道他怎么拿到刀子的 |
[13:21] | but he cut off his eyelids to stay awake. | 但他割下眼皮只为了不想睡着 |
[13:23] | -Oh, God. Shook the kids up pretty badly. | -天啊 -那些孩子都吓坏了 |
[13:27] | Oh, by the way, that was really great work with the new patient. | 对了 你处理新来的病患很有一套 |
[13:30] | Pretty smooth for an intern. | 就实习生来说真的很不错 |
[13:32] | I have had some experience with pattern nightmares. | 我对模式恶梦有些经验 |
[13:36] | -I’ve got to get going. -Okay, well…. | -我得走了 -好的 |
[13:40] | Let me help you with that. | 我来帮你捡 |
[13:45] | -Thanks. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[13:49] | Now, uh, be sure that you check in with Max… | 记得去找马克思 |
[13:51] | …and he’ll give you the whole 25-cent tour and everything. | 他会好好带你参观这里 |
[13:54] | -All right, I’ll see you later. -All right. | -好 待会儿见 -好的 |
[13:57] | Oh, um, Miss Thompson? | 呃 汤普森小姐 |
[13:58] | -You can call me Nancy. -All right. | -你可以叫我南希 -好的 |
[14:00] | You call me Neil, all right? What was that nursery rhyme all about? | 你叫我尼尔 好吗 那首童谣是怎么一回事 |
[14:06] | That was just something that the kids say to keep the bogeyman away. | 孩子们会念那首童谣赶走恶鬼 |
[14:37] | Anyway, that’s group therapy. | 总之那是团体治疗室 |
[14:38] | This whole wing is devoted to the program. Um…. | 这一区专门用来做团体治疗 |
[14:42] | I guess, yeah, you can use this office for the time being, okay? | 我想你暂时可以用这间办公室 |
[14:47] | -This will be fine. -All right, great. | -没问题 -太棒了 |
[14:49] | Because I’ll have you set up in your own space by the end of the week. | 周末前我会想办法 帮你找个私人办公室 |
[14:52] | Um, the patients’ rooms are down this way. | 病房在这边 |
[15:01] | This is Phillip. We call him “The Walker.” | 他是菲利普 我们都叫他游魂 |
[15:04] | -Why is that? -Because I sleepwalk. | -为什么 -因为我会梦游 |
[15:06] | Perfectly normal event… | 那很正常 |
[15:08] | …that our illustrious staff loves to theorize about endlessly. | 但这里的名医 喜欢没事提出一大堆理论 |
[15:12] | Phillip, this is Nancy. | 菲利普 这位是南希 |
[15:14] | Hi, welcome to the snake pit. Heh. | 欢迎光临蛇窟 |
[15:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:21] | Nice work. | 非常不错 |
[15:22] | They really ought to be carved out of wood, but they won’t let me have a knife. | 事实上那应该是木雕 但他们不让我用刀子 |
[15:27] | I might, you know, pfft! | 我可能会 你知道的 |
[15:32] | Um, this lump over here, this is Kincaid. | 这个懒鬼是金凯德 |
[15:36] | Now, I want you to take a good look. | 我要你仔细看好了 |
[15:38] | He gets thrown in the quiet room so often, you probably won’t see a lot of him. | 他常被关进禁闭室 你看到他的机会大概不多 |
[15:42] | Ain’t that right, cool breeze? | 对吧 小帅哥 |
[15:44] | Right, I do it so I don’t have to look at your ugly face all the time. | 对 我会那么做 只是不想常看到你的丑脸 |
[15:48] | Yeah, I love you too. | 对 我也爱你 |
[15:50] | Nice meeting you. | 幸会 |
[15:55] | Yeah, they’re really good kids but, uh, don’t let them fool you. | 他们都是好孩子 但别被骗了 |
[15:58] | They’re dangerous, to themselves and to each other. | 他们很危险 对自己跟别人都是 |
[16:10] | Hi, Joey. | 嗨 乔伊 |
[16:13] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:16] | -Hey, Marcie, how you doing? -Great. | -玛西 你还好吗 -我很好 |
[16:18] | -These going to C Ward? -Yeah. | -这些要送去C区病房 -对 |
[16:19] | Come on, I’ll walk you down. | 来吧 我帮你推过去 |
[16:22] | See you later, Joey. | 待会儿见 乔伊 |
[16:33] | Mrs. Parker, was Kristen acting any different? | 帕克太太 克莉丝丹曾出现异常状况吗 |
[16:36] | Did you notice anything strange before she made the attempt? | 在她企图自杀前 你有注意到不寻常的事吗 |
[16:39] | Kristen specializes in strangeness. | 克莉丝丹一向怪里怪气的 |
[16:41] | I’ve spent thousands on psychiatrists. | 我花了不少钱让她看精神科医生 |
[16:46] | Did she always have nightmares? | 她一直都会做恶梦吗 |
[16:48] | No, they’ve gotten worse since I took away her credit cards. | 不 没收她的信用卡后 状况才越来越糟糕 |
[16:52] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[16:53] | Miss Thompson, I don’t know what you want from me. | 汤普森小姐 我不知道你为什么要找我谈 |
[16:55] | Just some answers. | 我只是想知道答案 |
[16:57] | There are other kids involved, not just Kristen. | 很多孩子都住院了 不只是克莉丝丹 |
[16:59] | All good kids, smart kids. | 他们都是好孩子 非常聪明 |
[17:01] | Look, I’m sorry to hear that but you’re the experts on this, not me. | 听着 我真的很遗憾 但你才是专家 我什么都不懂 |
[17:04] | If I had any insight into any of this, I would share them with you, believe me. | 如果我知道发生了什么事 一定会告诉你 相信我 |
[17:08] | I’m sure you would. | 我相信你一定会的 |
[17:09] | If you’ll excuse me, I have to get downtown. | 对不起 我得去一趟市区 |
[17:12] | I’ll need to get her things. | 我需要她的一些东西 |
[17:14] | I have them packed in a suitcase. | 我把她的东西都放在行李箱里 |
[17:16] | Theresa! | 泰瑞莎 |
[17:18] | Theresa! | 泰瑞莎 |
[17:19] | I’ll get them, please, I don’t mind. | 请让我自己去拿 我不介意 |
[17:22] | It’s the first door at the top of the stairs. | 上楼后第一个房间 |
[21:45] | Nancy! | 南希 |
[21:55] | Nancy! | 南希 |
[22:10] | No! | 不 |
[22:14] | No! | 不 |
[22:28] | -You. -Oh, my God. | -是你 -天啊 |
[22:31] | Run! | 快逃 |
[22:34] | Get us back out, Kristen, do it now. | 快帮助我们逃出去 克莉丝丹 快一点 |
[22:55] | I used to Iive in this house. | 以前我住在这间房子里 |
[22:57] | That’s just a house I dream about. | 那是我梦到的房子 |
[22:59] | Have you ever done that before, pull someone into your dream? | 你那样做过吗 把别人拉到你的梦中 |
[23:05] | When I was a little girl, like 4 or 5… | 我还小的时候 应该只有四 五岁 |
[23:09] | …if I had a nightmare, I would always bring my dad in. | 如果我做了恶梦 总是会把我爸拉入梦里 |
[23:12] | The dreams would always get better. | 恶梦总会变得比较不可怕 |
[23:16] | He used to tell me about it the next day. He used to think they were his dreams. | 隔天他会跟我说起 他以为是他在做梦 |
[23:20] | -Ha, ha. -And when did that stop? | 你何时不再那样做了 |
[23:24] | When I was still a kid. | 我还小的时候 |
[23:26] | My folks got divorced. | 我爸妈离婚 |
[23:29] | And after a while, I just thought I imagined the whole thing. | 过了一阵子 我以为那是我的想像 |
[23:32] | I guess I didn’t. | 我想那不是幻想 |
[23:34] | It’s an amazing gift. | 那是非常棒的天分 |
[23:37] | The man in my dreams, he’s real, isn’t he? | 我梦里的那个人 他真的存在 对不对 |
[23:45] | He’s real. | 他真的存在 |
[23:48] | Okay, group’s in session. Straight talk only in this room. | 好吧 大家都来了 在这里我们必须直言不讳 |
[23:53] | Today, I’d like to start getting us acquainted… | 今天我要跟大家介绍一下 |
[23:55] | …with our new staff member, Nancy Thompson. | 我们的新工作人员 南希 汤普森 |
[23:58] | Let’s make her all welcome. | 大家跟她打个招呼 |
[24:00] | Hi, Nancy. -Hi. | 你好 南希 |
[24:01] | -Hi, Nancy. -Hey, Nancy. | -你好 南希 -南希 |
[24:03] | Now, you’ve already met Phillip and Kincaid and, of course, Kristen. | 你见过菲利普跟金凯德 当然还有克莉丝丹 |
[24:06] | How about the rest of you all tell Nancy something about yourselves? | 其他人何不跟南希做一下自我介绍 |
[24:12] | Will, how about you first? | 威尔 从你开始好吗 |
[24:16] | Hi, I’m Will Stanton and, um, I’ve had a little accident, as you can see. | 我是威尔史 坦顿 你应该看得出来 我发生了意外 |
[24:20] | Ended up in this chair. | 结果必须坐轮椅 |
[24:22] | Accident, my ass. | 意外个头啦 |
[24:23] | I thought this was supposed to be straight talk in here. | 我以为在这里必须直言不讳 |
[24:26] | Hey, so he took a jump. | 他是跳楼又怎样 |
[24:27] | At least, he wasn’t sticking needles in his arm with a bunch of lowlifes. | 至少他没有跟那些流氓共用针头 |
[24:31] | Save it, Kincaid. | 别说了 金凯德 |
[24:33] | -Jennifer? Um, ahem. | 珍妮佛 |
[24:35] | I’m Jennifer Caulfield. | 我是珍妮佛 考菲德 |
[24:37] | And, um, as soon as I get out of here, I’m going to Los Angeles to be an actress. | 离开这里后 我要到洛杉矶当演员 |
[24:42] | I’m gonna be on TV. | 我要当电视明星 |
[24:44] | Yeah, Lifestyles of the Rich and Psychotic. | 对 《有钱疯子的人生》 |
[24:46] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[24:51] | This is Joey. | 他是乔伊 |
[24:52] | He used to be a debater in school, but now he doesn’t talk much. | 他以前在学校参加辩论社 现在话却不多 |
[24:57] | I’m Taryn White. | 我是泰纶怀特 |
[25:00] | The only reason I’m in here is because it’s a better deal than juvie hall… | 我会来这里 因为这里比少年感化院好 |
[25:03] | …also, because I’m going through some very strange shit. | 而且我遇到一些怪事 |
[25:07] | Your dreams? | 你的梦 |
[25:08] | Hey, everybody has bad dreams. | 大家都会做恶梦 |
[25:11] | Can I interject something here just to save us all some time? | 我能插句话帮大家节省一下时间吗 |
[25:14] | Sure, Phillip, go ahead. | 当然可以 菲利普 说吧 |
[25:15] | Well, according to our kind hosts… | 根据我们慈悲的医生的说法 |
[25:18] | …our dreams are a group psychosis, sort of a mellow mass hysteria. | 我们的梦是种团体精神病 像是一种温和的集体歇斯底里 |
[25:23] | The fact we dreamt about this guy before we met doesn’t seem to impress anybody. | 没有人在乎我们彼此认识前就梦到这个家伙 |
[25:27] | Yeah. That’s right. | -对 -没错 |
[25:29] | So we go in circles, making minimal progress with maximum effort. | 我们是在绕圈圈 费尽心力却看不到成果 |
[25:33] | You won’t make any progress until you recognize your dreams for what they are. | 除非认清梦境的本质 否则你是不会有任何进展的 |
[25:37] | And what are they? | 它们的本质是什么 |
[25:39] | The by-products of guilt. | 罪恶感的副产物 |
[25:42] | Psychological scars, stemming from moral conflicts and overt sexuality. | 心理创伤 源自道德冲突跟性欲旺盛 |
[25:47] | Oh, great, now it’s my dick that’s killing me. | 太棒了 现在我的小弟弟害死我了 |
[25:56] | Tell me what’s supposed to be happening again. | 告诉我再来会发生什么事 |
[25:59] | Okay, you’re being attacked by the bog demon. Go ahead. | 好吧 你会被犬魔攻击 快点 |
[26:04] | -Uh, 14. -Doesn’t count. | -十四点 -那不算数 |
[26:06] | You got to say the words. | 你得照规定来 |
[26:07] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[26:09] | Oh, come on. | 快点 |
[26:13] | In the name of Lowrek, Prince of Elves, demon, begone. | 以精灵王子罗雷克之名 魔鬼快快退去 |
[26:19] | Good, you conquered the demon but your horse is sinking in the bog. | 太棒了 你征服了魔鬼 但你的马被困在沼泽里 |
[26:23] | What do you do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[26:26] | I go to bed… | 我上床睡觉 |
[26:28] | …and get a new horse in the morning. | 明天一早我会有新的马 |
[26:33] | Well, how do I score that? Enchanted slumber or death? | 我可以拿到什么 下咒昏睡或死亡 |
[26:37] | All right, fellas, lights out. | 好 孩子们 熄灯了 |
[26:40] | -Oh, Max. -“Oh, Max.” | -噢 马克思 -噢 马克思 |
[26:42] | You know the rules. | 你们知道规定的 |
[26:43] | -Yeah. -Come on, Joey, you too. | -对 -来吧 乔伊 你也一样 |
[26:46] | Every time we get a good game going… | 每次我们玩得正开心 |
[26:48] | -…it’s always lights out. -Mm-hm. | 熄灯时间就到了 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:01] | -Good night, fellas. -Good night, Max. | -大家晚安 -晚安 马克思 |
[27:08] | Okay, you get first shift tonight. | 好吧 今晚你值第一班 |
[27:10] | Oh, come on, I had it last night. | 少来了 昨晚我值第一班 |
[27:14] | Good, just remember, keep your eyes open. | 好吧 别忘了 千万别闭上眼睛 |
[27:17] | And one whimper and you wake me up, okay? | 稍有动静 你得叫醒我 好吗 |
[27:35] | -This is nice. -You’ve never been here before? | -这里真的很不错 -你没来过这里 |
[27:38] | No, um, I think they opened this when I was at school. | 不 我想他们开幕时我还在念书 |
[27:41] | Best Thai food in Springwood. | 春森市最棒的泰国餐厅 |
[27:44] | Of course, it’s the only Thai food in Springwood. | 也是春森市唯一的泰国餐厅 |
[27:47] | Uh, do your parents still live around here? | 你爸妈还住在这里吗 |
[27:51] | My mother passed away. | 我妈过世了 |
[27:53] | She, uh, died in her sleep. | 她在睡梦中断气 |
[27:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:58] | My father and l, um… | 我爸跟我 |
[28:01] | Well, things just seemed to fall apart after that. | 之后我们的生活整个乱了套 |
[28:04] | Sounds like a rough time. | 听起来你应该很不好过 |
[28:06] | It was. | 没错 |
[28:09] | Neil, what if I told you… | 尼尔 如果我告诉你 |
[28:14] | …that, um, your patients are in real physical danger from their dreams. | 你的病患因为他们的梦身陷险境呢 |
[28:21] | The nightmares are nothing but a symptom of the real problems. | 恶梦只是真实生活问题的反射 |
[28:25] | All right, well, then let’s just eliminate the symptom for the time being. | 好吧 先暂除排除那样的可能性 |
[28:30] | -With Hypnocil? -That’s right. | -使用去梦眠 -没错 |
[28:34] | You want me to prescribe… | 你要我开 |
[28:35] | …an experimental psychoactive drug to a bunch of suicidal teenagers? | 实验性心理药物给一群有自杀倾向的孩子 |
[28:39] | Just until we get things under control. | 直到我们控制住状况 |
[28:42] | Dream deprivation is nothing to fool around with. | 去除梦境不是件开玩笑的事 |
[28:45] | You have no business taking it yourself. | 你也不该使用那样的药物 |
[28:47] | I used to be like them, Neil. I know what they’re going through. | 以前我跟他们一样 尼尔 我了解他们的痛苦 |
[28:51] | So do l. | 我也了解 |
[28:53] | You told me they were survivors and they all are. | 你跟我说他们是幸存者 事实的确是如此 |
[28:57] | But how much longer they survive is up to us. | 但他们能撑多久全靠我们了 |
[29:02] | I’m sorry, Nancy. | 对不起 南希 |
[29:05] | The answer is no. | 答案是不行 |
[30:25] | Phillip. | 菲利普 |
[30:29] | Phillip, wake up. | 菲利普 醒一醒 |
[30:35] | Have a nice stroll, asshole. | 祝你梦游愉快 混蛋 |
[31:25] | What? What are you doing? | 干嘛 你在做什么 |
[31:27] | Hey, come on, man. | 别这样 老兄 |
[31:29] | What, are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[31:33] | Oh, shit, what is he doing? | 该死 他在做什么 |
[31:36] | Get help! Get help! | 快去找人帮忙 找人帮忙 |
[31:38] | Phillip! Phillip! | 菲利普 菲利普 |
[31:45] | Phillip, no! | 菲利普 不 |
[31:51] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[31:54] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[31:57] | Phillip! Phillip! | 菲利普 菲利普 |
[32:00] | Phillip! Phillip, no! | 菲利普 菲利普 不 |
[32:02] | Phillip, no! | 菲利普 不 |
[32:04] | Don’t do it, no! | 别那么做 不 |
[32:07] | Phillip, don’t do it! Phillip! | 菲利普 别那么做 菲利普 |
[32:10] | Goddamn! | 该死 |
[32:12] | Phillip! | 菲利普 |
[32:14] | -Phillip! -Phillip! | -菲利普 -菲利普 |
[32:18] | -Phillip! -Phillip! | -菲利普 -菲利普 |
[32:20] | -Don’t jump! -Phillip, don’t jump! | -别跳 -菲利普 不要跳 |
[32:23] | Phillip! | 菲利普 |
[32:25] | -Don’t you jump! -Aah! | 不要跳 |
[32:44] | I want us to talk about what happened last night. | 我要跟大家谈谈昨晚发生的事 |
[32:48] | I want us to all get our feelings out in the open. | 我要大家说出自己的感觉 |
[32:52] | He wasn’t strong enough so he got wasted, that’s all. | 他不够坚强 所以他死了 就那样 |
[32:55] | That’s all? Is that what you think? | 就那样 你是那么想的吗 |
[32:58] | He couldn’t hack it so he got nailed, period. | 他无法撑下来 所以他死了 |
[33:01] | Oh, yeah, big, tough bad ass. How long are you gonna last? | 对 超级硬汉 你打算撑多久 |
[33:05] | I’m gonna last longer than any of you. | 我会撑得比你们都久 |
[33:07] | Well, just go ahead and fight because that’s what he wants. | 尽量反抗吧 他就是希望你们能那么做 |
[33:10] | -Who? -Who do you think? | -谁 -你觉得是谁呢 |
[33:12] | What does he want? | 他想做什么 |
[33:14] | To turn us against each other so we’ll be weak, easy prey. | 他要我们互相残杀 这样才会变得软弱 方便他下手 |
[33:17] | Horse shit. -No, she’s right. | -胡说八道 -不 她是对的 |
[33:19] | I think we’re all missing the point here. | 我想大家都没讲到重点 |
[33:22] | Phillip’s death was a sleepwalking accident, nothing more. | 菲利普的死是梦游意外 就那么简单 |
[33:26] | No. | 不 |
[33:28] | I could see him up there. | 我看到他站在上面 |
[33:29] | His face… | 他的脸 |
[33:31] | He was wide awake all the way down. | 他一直都是清醒的 |
[33:35] | Well, then it was suicide. Phillip quit, he gave up. | 这是自杀 菲利普撑不下去 他放弃了 |
[33:38] | Joey says it wasn’t suicide. | 乔伊说他不是自杀 |
[33:39] | Listen to me, Joey, Phillip killed himself. | 听我说 乔伊 菲利普是自杀 |
[33:42] | Now, that’s a cowardly thing. That’s an empty thing. | 那么做太懦弱了 一点意义都没有 |
[33:45] | He let himself down. He let all of us down. | 他让自己失望 也让我们失望 |
[33:47] | It was murder. Can’t you understand that? | 那是谋杀 你还不懂吗 |
[33:51] | That bastard murdered him! | 那个混蛋杀了他 |
[33:53] | I’m not gonna listen to any more of this. | 我不想再听下去 |
[33:55] | How much longer are you going to go on… | 你们还要将自己的软弱 |
[33:57] | …blaming your dreams for your own weaknesses? | 归咎给恶梦多久 |
[34:00] | -How much longer you gonna keep throw… -That’s enough, Kincaid. | -你还要指控 -够了 金凯德 |
[34:03] | There will be no repeat occurrences of last night’s events. | 昨晚的意外不能重演 |
[34:07] | From now on your doors will be locked during sleeping hours. | 从现在开始 睡觉时你们的房门都得上锁 |
[34:11] | We’ll start a policy of evening sedation for everybody. | 我们会在晚上开安眠药给大家吃 |
[34:14] | he fuck you will. Anybody who tries drugs on me, gets his ass kicked. | 去你的 谁敢对我下药 我一定会揍扁他 |
[34:18] | You just bought yourself a night in the quiet room, mister. | 今晚你待在禁闭室 孩子 |
[34:21] | -Now, sit down. -Fuck you, you sit down. | -快坐下 -去你的 你才要坐下 |
[34:24] | -Easy, Kincaid. Nobody is gonna put me to sleep. | -冷静点 金凯德 -谁都别想叫我睡觉 |
[34:26] | Get away from me. Leave me alone. | 离我远一点 别碰我 |
[34:28] | I don’t wanna go to sleep. Nobody gonna put me to sleep. | 我不要睡觉 谁都别想叫我睡觉 |
[34:31] | I ain’t going to sleep! | 我不要睡觉 |
[34:34] | Get your hands… I ain’t gonna sleep. | 把你的手 我不要睡觉 |
[34:36] | Stay in your seats. | 待在位置上 |
[34:37] | Get your hands off me, I don’t wanna… | 把你的手拿开 我不要 |
[34:39] | We’ll begin sedation tonight starting with him. | 今晚我们得使用安眠药 从他开始 |
[34:41] | You can’t. They’ll be defenseless against their dreams. | 你不能那么做 他们会无力对抗恶梦 |
[34:44] | That’s precisely what they need. | 他们就是需要那样 |
[34:46] | Some uninterrupted REM sleep to release all that negative energy. | 没有打扰地好好睡一觉 会释放出所有负面能量 |
[34:49] | Elizabeth, I’m prescribing Hypnocil. It’s a dream suppressant. | 伊莉莎白 我要开去梦眠给他 那是抑制做梦的药物 |
[34:53] | I know what it is. I just can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 我知道那是什么 我只是不敢相信你会那么说 |
[34:57] | -What has she talked you into? -Nothing. | -她是怎么说服你的 -没有 |
[34:59] | My patients, my decision. | 他们是我的病人 由我来决定 |
[35:00] | I want these dreams stopped till we get some answers. | 找到答案前 我希望他们不再做梦 |
[35:04] | I can’t allow that. | 我不准 |
[35:06] | Then I’ll go straight to Carver if I have to. | 有必要的话 我会直接去找卡佛 |
[35:08] | And he’ll either back me up or accept my resignation. | 他不支持我 就得批准我的辞呈 |
[35:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:13] | But if something goes wrong, I’ll make sure that you’re held responsible. | 如果出了问题 我要你负起责任 |
[35:17] | I mean that. Fully responsible. | 我是说真的 负起全责 |
[35:23] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 我不敢相信我真的那么说 |
[35:24] | Do you think we can get the Hypnocil by tomorrow? | 你觉得明天我们能拿到去梦眠吗 |
[35:28] | We’re gonna try. | 我们得想想办法 |
[35:30] | I hope you know what you’re getting us into. | 我希望你知道你帮我们惹上多大的麻烦 |
[35:41] | Ain’t gonna dream no more, no more | 不再做梦 |
[35:46] | Ain’t gonna dream no more | 我不要再做梦 |
[35:51] | All night long, I sing this song | 我要整晚唱这首歌 |
[35:57] | Ain’t gonna dream no more | 不要再做梦 |
[36:02] | -April! -He shot me with a slingshot! | -艾波 -他拿弹弓打我 |
[36:04] | -I did not! -Liar! | -我没有 -骗子 |
[36:06] | April. Liar. | -艾波 -骗子 |
[36:07] | Hold it, hold it. | 别闹了 |
[36:09] | -Girl, what are you doing? -Watching TV. | -女孩 你在做什么 -看电视 |
[36:11] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[36:13] | Why don’t you read a book? You watch too much damn TV. | 为何不看书 你看太多电视了 |
[36:16] | Research. | 我在做研究 |
[36:17] | Oh, right, you’re gonna be a TV star. | 对喔 你要当电视明星 |
[36:21] | Wait and see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[36:22] | Yeah, well, if Simms catches you here after lights out, | 对 如果希莫丝发现你熄灯后还待在这里 |
[36:25] | she’s gonna chew my ass. | 她会杀了我 |
[36:26] | -I got to stay up, Max. -Jennifer. | -我得保持清醒 马克思 -珍妮佛 |
[36:29] | Just tonight, please. | 只有今晚 求求你 |
[36:32] | I can’t handle the nightmare. | 我无法对抗恶梦 |
[36:35] | Not after Phillip, not tonight. | 菲利普死了 今晚我真的不行 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:46] | But I never saw you. | 但我没看到你 |
[36:48] | -Thanks, Max. -Okay. | -谢谢你 马克思 -好吧 |
[36:50] | This is a great meal, Mrs. Brown… | 这真的太好吃了 布朗太太 |
[36:52] | …really one of the best I’ve ever had. | 我吃过最美味的一餐 |
[36:54] | Thanks, thank you, Steve. | 谢谢你 史提夫 |
[37:10] | Hi, sweet stuff, good news. | 甜心 好消息 |
[37:13] | It can’t be good news coming from you. | 你不可能有好消息 |
[37:15] | I pulled night duty. | 我值夜班 |
[37:17] | -So? -So got the keys to heaven, baby. | -所以呢 -这是迈向天堂的钥匙 宝贝 |
[37:22] | -What? -The dispensary. | -什么 -药局 |
[37:24] | I am talking clean pharmaceutical high, a night at Club Meth. | 嗑点干净的药 药局大嗨一晚 |
[37:29] | -I don’t do that shit. -Yeah? | -我不要 -是吗 |
[37:32] | -What are those, beauty marks? -Those are ancient history. | -那这些是什么 美人痣吗 -那都过去了 |
[37:36] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:38] | Well, if you’re ever in the mood for a history lesson… | 如果你想重温历史 |
[37:40] | … I’m your teacher, understand? | 我可以当你的老师 懂吗 |
[37:43] | Stay out of my face or I’ll go straight to Max. | 快滚开 不然我会去跟马克思报告 |
[37:47] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:48] | Now, who’s gonna take the word of a crazy junkie chick like you? | 谁会相信你这种吸毒的疯女人呢 |
[37:51] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[38:00] | Hon, I kind of figured you’d watch me bowl tonight. | 甜心 我以为 今晚你会去看我打保龄球 |
[38:04] | We’re defending the championship, you know? | 我们要卫冕喔 |
[38:06] | -Oh, we ‘re… -Maybe we ‘ll come by later. | -我们 -待会儿我们可能会过去 |
[38:09] | Don ‘t suppose anybody would like some dessert before they leave. | 我想 大家要离开了 大概不会想吃甜点吧 |
[38:12] | No, thanks, Mom. No, it was very good. | -不了 谢谢 妈 -不了 晚餐很好吃 |
[38:14] | -Thank you. Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[38:21] | Helen? Hmm? | 海伦 |
[38:22] | Have you, you know, talked to her about the way things are? | 你跟她谈过问题了吗 |
[38:27] | Years ago. | 多年前我就谈过了 |
[38:30] | Years? | 多年前 |
[38:32] | What do I want to see an old barn for? | 为什么我要跟老太婆见面 |
[38:34] | Come on, it’s romantic. -Aah! U nh. | 少来了 那真的很浪漫 |
[38:37] | Look, April. | 听我说 艾波 |
[38:38] | You want your car keys back, don ‘t you? | 你要拿回你的车钥匙 对不对 |
[38:44] | …silly thing to ask you, but how many of what did they have to kill? | 这么问或许很蠢 他们得杀多少条才够 |
[38:47] | Don’t say that because I love animals. | 别这么说 我热爱动物 |
[38:49] | I’ve seen animal shelters. | 我去过动物收容所 |
[38:51] | I bought it only red with black in it, so I didn’t know what it was. | 我只买了红色带黑的 所以不知道到底是什么东西 |
[38:54] | -Probably from an artificial bird. Ha. | 或许是人工鸟的羽毛 |
[38:56] | Did you ever go to any kind of acting school? | 你上过演员训练班吗 |
[38:58] | Not in the beginning. I started on a talk show. | 一开始没有 我从脱口秀起家 |
[39:01] | When a young actress says, “How do you succeed in this?” | 如果有年轻女演员问你”你是如何成功的” |
[39:04] | -You don ‘t always say study? -Study. | -你不会要她们去念书吧 -念书 |
[39:05] | I think you should study. | 我觉得念书很重要 |
[39:07] | They have to study, work. | 她们得念书 再投入职场 |
[39:09] | And then maybe you can make it. | 或许就有机会成功 |
[39:11] | -Can I ask you something? -Certainly. | -我能问你一个问题吗 -当然可以 |
[39:14] | Who gives a fuck what you think? | 你以为你哪根葱 |
[39:23] | This is your break, Jennifer. | 这是你的机会 珍妮佛 |
[39:30] | One, two | 一 二 |
[39:32] | Freddy’s coming for you | 佛莱迪要来抓你了 |
[39:35] | Three, four | 三 四 |
[39:37] | Better lock your door | 锁好你的门 |
[39:43] | This is your break, Jennifer. | 这是你的机会 珍妮佛 |
[39:49] | This is your break, Jen… | 这是你的机会 珍 |
[40:00] | -This is it, Jennifer, your big break in TV. -Aah! | 没错 珍妮佛 你上电视的大好机会 |
[40:04] | -Welcome to prime time, bitch! -Aah! | 欢迎来到黄金时段 贱人 |
[40:34] | Don’t be ashamed, young man. | 别觉得丢脸 年轻人 |
[40:37] | This is a place for sorrow. | 这里本来就是个悲伤的地方 |
[40:41] | What faith do you follow? | 你信哪一种宗教 |
[40:45] | Science, I suppose. | 我想我只相信科学 |
[40:47] | Sad choice. | 很悲伤的选择 |
[40:50] | There are times when it doesn’t offer much comfort. | 有时候那无法提供安慰 |
[40:57] | I’ve seen you before, uh, Sister…? | 我见过你吗 修女 |
[41:01] | Mary Helena. | 玛丽·海伦娜 |
[41:04] | You do volunteer work at the hospital. | 你在医院当义工 |
[41:08] | From time to time, when I’m needed. | 有时候 如果他们需要我 |
[41:16] | I should have been able to save them. | 我应该可以救他们的 |
[41:19] | Only one thing can save the children. | 只有一个办法能救孩子们 |
[41:22] | The unquiet spirit must be laid to rest. | 必须让那个骚动的鬼魂安息 |
[41:27] | It is an abomination to God and to man. | 他让人神共愤 |
[41:32] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[41:38] | Excuse me, Sister. | 对不起 修女 |
[41:42] | What are you doing up here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[41:44] | Uh, I was just talking to… | 我跟 |
[41:47] | To who? | 谁 |
[41:51] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[41:53] | -Are you ready to go now? -Sure. | -你要走了吗 -当然 |
[42:07] | Are you finished? | 你吃饱了吗 |
[42:08] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I guess l, uh… I’m not hungry. | 对 抱歉 我想我不饿 |
[42:11] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[42:18] | That’s pretty. What is it? | 这很漂亮 这是什么 |
[42:24] | This is my Malaysian dream doll. | 这是我的马来西亚梦娃娃 |
[42:27] | It’s supposed to bring good dreams. | 应该能带来美梦 |
[42:31] | Could use some of that right about now. | 现在我们的确需要美梦 |
[42:41] | You know, I used to think… | 以前我总认为 |
[42:43] | … I could do something for the kids, make some kind of difference. | 我可以为孩子们做一些事 改变他们的生活 |
[42:48] | But they’re slipping through my fingers, every one of them. | 但是现在他们一个一个消失了 |
[42:52] | You’re doing the best you can for them, Neil. | 你尽力在帮他们 尼尔 |
[42:56] | Am l? | 是吗 |
[42:58] | I’m running out of answers. | 我找不到答案 |
[43:01] | A patient sleepwalks out of a high-security ward. | 梦游病人在高度戒备病房跳楼身亡 |
[43:04] | A girl alone in a room dies. | 单独待在房里的女孩死了 |
[43:06] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信这是真的 |
[43:09] | Nothing makes any sense. | 完全没有逻辑可言 |
[43:14] | Then maybe you’re ready. | 那么或许你已经准备好了 |
[43:18] | For what? | 准备好什么 |
[43:20] | The ruth. | 真相 |
[43:22] | Try me. | 告诉我吧 |
[43:25] | Only if you’re willing to put aside everything you’ve learned and trust me. | 如果你愿意放下你所学的一切 真的相信我 |
[43:30] | Can you do that? | 你做得到吗 |
[43:34] | I can do that. | 我做得到 |
[43:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:40] | Straight talk only in this room. | 在这里我们得直言不讳 |
[43:42] | Is this group? | 这是团体治疗吗 |
[43:44] | Well, yeah, unofficially. | 对 非正式治疗 |
[43:46] | Pretty soon, there won’t be enough of us left to call it “group.” | 很快地我们的人数就不足以做团体治疗 |
[43:49] | Okay, listen up, you guys. | 好吧 听着 各位 |
[43:51] | Nancy has something to say. | 南希有话要说 |
[43:54] | I know who’s trying to kill you. | 我知道谁想杀了你们 |
[43:57] | Don’t humor us. We’re not in the mood. | 别跟我们开玩笑 我们没那个心情 |
[44:00] | He wears a dirty, brown hat. | 他戴着肮脏的棕色帽子 |
[44:04] | He’s horribly burned. | 皮肤严重烧伤 |
[44:08] | He has razors on his right hand. | 他的右手跟利刃一样 |
[44:13] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[44:15] | His name is Freddy Krueger. | 他叫佛莱迪·克鲁格 |
[44:19] | He was a child murderer before he died. | 死前是个专杀孩童的凶手 |
[44:23] | And after he died… | 他死后 |
[44:25] | …well, he became something worse. | 变成了厉鬼 |
[44:28] | Six years ago, he killed my friends. | 六年前他杀了我的朋友 |
[44:33] | He almost killed me. | 他差点杀了我 |
[44:34] | Why is he after us? | 他为什么要追杀我们 |
[44:36] | Yeah, what did we do? | 对啊 我们做了什么 |
[44:39] | It’s not you. | 问题不在你们身上 |
[44:41] | Your parents, my parents, they burned him alive. | 你们的爸妈跟我的爸妈将他活活烧死 |
[44:45] | And now we’re paying for their sins. | 现在我们得为他们做的事付出代价 |
[44:50] | You are the last of the Elm Street children. | 你们是最后一批榆树街儿童 |
[44:55] | Mom and Dad? | 我爸跟我妈 |
[44:56] | I mean, that’s crazy. They never mentioned anything… | 那太疯狂了 他们从来没跟我提过这件事 |
[44:59] | Oh, sure, that’s the sort of thing parents tell their kids. | 是喔 爸妈的确会跟孩子提这种事 |
[45:02] | “Good night, darling, say your prayers. | “晚安 宝贝 快祷告吧 |
[45:04] | And, oh, by the way, your father and I torched some maniac last night.” | 对了 你爸跟我昨晚烧死一个疯子” |
[45:08] | So what do we do about this creep? | 我们该怎么对付这个怪物 |
[45:11] | Kristen is the key. | 克莉丝丹是关键人物 |
[45:13] | She has a very special talent, a gift. | 她有非常特别的天赋 |
[45:16] | I haven’t been able to do that since I was a little girl. | 我长大后就无法那么做 |
[45:19] | You did it the other night. | 那晚你就做到了 |
[45:22] | That was different. | 那不一样 |
[45:23] | You never lose a gift like that. You just forget how to use it | 你不可能失去那样的天赋 你只是忘记如何使用 |
[45:28] | How about it, will you try? | 你何不试试看呢 |
[45:32] | All of you have this inner strength. | 你们都有这样的心灵力量 |
[45:35] | Some special power that you’ve had in your most wonderful dreams. | 在最美的梦里拥有的特殊力量 |
[45:41] | Together, we can learn to use that power if we try. | 我们可以一起试着使用那样的力量 |
[45:44] | You sound like Peter Pan. | 你的口气很像彼得潘 |
[45:47] | Remember, open mind. | 记得吗 保持心胸开阔 |
[45:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:50] | Uh, Taryn, would you pull the shades down please? | 泰纶 麻烦你将窗帘拉上 |
[45:54] | We’re gonna try a little, uh, group hypnosis. | 我们来做团体催眠 |
[46:09] | I want you all to follow this pendulum with your eyes. | 我要你们注视这个钟摆 |
[46:15] | Tune out everything else. | 抛开其他的杂念 |
[46:18] | Nothing else exists but the pendulum. | 注视着钟摆 |
[46:21] | Take us there, Kristen. | 带我们到那里去 克莉丝丹 |
[46:24] | Breathe deeply and relax. | 深呼吸 放轻松 |
[46:28] | Starting with your toes, | 从脚趾开始 |
[46:30] | relax everything till there’s no tension left in your bodies. | 放松一切 让身体不再感到紧张 |
[46:35] | Keep following the pendulum. | 持续注视着钟摆 |
[46:39] | You find yourselves getting tired. | 你们会发现自己累了 |
[46:43] | Nothing would feel better right now… | 现在真的很想 |
[46:46] | …than a nice, long, deep sleep. | 好好深深地睡一觉 |
[46:53] | I’m gonna count backwards from five. | 我要从五开始倒数 |
[46:55] | When I finish… | 倒数完毕 |
[46:58] | …you will all be asleep. | 你们都会睡着 |
[47:05] | Four. | 四 |
[47:06] | Three. | 三 |
[47:08] | Two. | 二 |
[47:10] | One. | 一 |
[47:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:26] | That’s okay, we’ll try again. | 没关系 我们可以再试一次 |
[47:28] | Everybody take five. Ahem. | 休息一下 |
[47:37] | I was willing to go through with this for the kids’ peace of mind and yours… | 我愿意这么做 让孩子们跟你觉得安心 |
[47:41] | …but you’re gonna have to face reality. | 但你得面对现实 |
[47:49] | No, I’m serious, I happen to be very susceptible to hypnosis. | 不 我是说真的 我很容易被催眠 |
[47:52] | -I’ve been told by professionals. What professionals? | -专业人士是那么跟我说的 -什么专业人士 |
[47:55] | Where are these professionals? | 那些专业人士在哪里 |
[47:57] | Well, “professionals” as in, like, magic-users and illusionists. | 我指的专业人士是魔术师跟幻术家 |
[48:18] | Listen, Joey, I just wanted to get you alone for a second. | 听着 乔伊 我只是想跟你独处一下 |
[48:22] | I mean, look, I really like you. | 听我说 我真的很喜欢你 |
[48:27] | Do you like me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[48:29] | I know this sounds crazy… | 我知道这听起来很夸张 |
[48:30] | …but I make up excuses to come into the ward every day just to see you. | 但是我每天编藉口到病房看你 |
[48:36] | You’re so cute. | 你真的好可爱 |
[48:42] | Neil, let’s just try one more time. | 尼尔 我们得再试一次 |
[48:44] | If it doesn’t work, I promise I’ll… | 如果还是不行 我保证我会 |
[48:54] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[48:56] | Where here? | 到了哪里 |
[48:58] | We’re in the dream. | 我们进入梦境里 |
[49:00] | Well, no, we’re not. We’re still here in the group. | 不 不可能 我们还在团体治疗室里 |
[49:07] | In my dreams, I can walk. | 在梦里我会走路 |
[49:09] | My legs are strong. | 我的腿非常有力 |
[49:11] | In my dreams, I am the wizard master. | 在梦里我是大法师 |
[49:23] | Try something, Kristen. What can you do in your dream? | 试试看 克莉丝丹 在梦里你可以做什么 |
[49:40] | A perfect score. The crowd goes wild. Ahh! | 满分 观众为之疯狂 |
[49:43] | -Ha, ha! -Fucking A, dig this. | 该死 看我的厉害 |
[49:52] | Kincaid, please. | 金凯德 拜托 |
[49:55] | That’s very unnerving. | 那让人很不安 |
[49:56] | Hey, check out Taryn. | 你们快看泰纶 |
[49:58] | In my dreams, I’m beautiful… | 在梦里我是个美女 |
[50:02] | …and bad. | 也是个坏女孩 |
[50:05] | Look, I could get into a lot of trouble for this. | 听着 我这么做会惹上大麻烦 |
[50:10] | But I know you won’t say anything, will you? | 但我知道你不会说的 对吧 |
[50:15] | Unzip me. | 帮我拉开拉链 |
[50:32] | Do you like my body, Joey? | 你喜欢我的身材吗 乔伊 |
[51:24] | What’s wrong, Joey? | 怎么了 乔伊 |
[51:25] | Feeling tongue-tied? | 舌头打结了吗 |
[52:01] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[52:04] | -He’s close. -Who? | -他在附近 -谁 |
[52:05] | -Freddy? -He’s out in the halls. | -是佛莱迪吗 -他在走廊 |
[52:06] | -Where’s Joey? -Freddy’s got him. | -乔伊在哪里 -佛莱迪抓走他了 |
[52:13] | Quiet, everyone, listen. | 大家安静 你们听 |
[52:22] | The room’s changing. | 房间变了 |
[52:24] | What the heck is going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[52:26] | -Doctor… -What’s happening? | -医生 -发生了什么事 |
[52:32] | Get away from the wall! | 离墙边远一点 |
[52:54] | Don’t panic! Quiet down! | 别慌张 安静点 |
[53:01] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命啊 |
[53:03] | -This isn’t real! -Dr. Gordon! | -这不是真的 -哥登医生 |
[53:04] | -No! -It’s not! | -不 -不可能 |
[53:07] | Quiet, the door. | 安静 你们看门 |
[53:11] | What’s going on in here? | 发生了什么事 |
[53:14] | What’s wrong with Joey? | 乔伊怎么了 |
[53:17] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[53:19] | -Code blue. -Oh, my God. | -蓝色警报 -天啊 |
[53:29] | He’s in a deep coma. There’s nothing we can do for him. | 他陷入重度昏迷 我们没办法治好他 |
[53:32] | This is inexcusable. | 这令人无法原谅 |
[53:34] | The session was unauthorized. | 治疗并未经过授权 |
[53:36] | It was purposely conducted without my knowledge. | 在我不知情的状况下进行 |
[53:39] | Unusual steps were called for, Dr. Carver. | 卡佛医生 我们得采取必要行动 |
[53:41] | Is that what I should tell that young man’s parents? | 我该把你的话 转告给那孩子的爸妈吗 |
[53:44] | I understand you prescribed a highly experimental drug. | 我了解你开实验性药物 |
[53:47] | Dr. Carver, he’s not in a coma because of… | 卡佛医生 他并非陷入昏迷 因为 |
[53:49] | Young lady, your opinion is of no interest to me. | 小女孩 我不想听你的意见 |
[53:51] | Furthermore, according to Dr. Simms… | 而且根据希莫丝医生的说法 |
[53:53] | …you’ve been creating panic among the patients. | 你一直在引发病人的恐慌 |
[53:56] | -That’s not true. -Dr. Gordon. | -那不是真的 -哥登医生 |
[53:58] | In the last four days, we’ve had two suicides. | 四天来有两名病人自杀 |
[54:00] | Now that young man is in a coma. | 现在那个孩子陷入昏迷 |
[54:02] | I think it’s safe to say that your approach has failed, entirely. | 我相信我们可以说 你的方法完全失败 |
[54:06] | You’re both relieved of duty. I want you out of here today. | 你们两个都被解职了 我要你们今天就离开这里 |
[54:12] | I’m sorry, Neil. I’m afraid you brought it on yourself. | 对不起 尼尔 不过我恐怕这是你自找的 |
[54:17] | For God’s sake, Elizabeth, please. Will you please just try to help the kids? | 天啊 伊莉莎白 拜托 拜托你试着帮这些孩子 |
[54:21] | Will you listen to them? | 你能听他们说话吗 |
[54:23] | Of course, I will. | 我当然会的 |
[54:31] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[54:34] | There is nothing that we can do. It’s out of our hands. | 我们一点办法都没有 现在我们帮不上忙 |
[55:17] | Sister! | 修女 |
[56:20] | Sister? | 修女 |
[56:36] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[56:47] | Sister? | 修女 |
[57:00] | This is where it began. | 一切都是从这里开始的 |
[57:04] | This wing has been closed for years. | 这一区已经封闭多年 |
[57:07] | What was this place? | 以前这是什么地方 |
[57:09] | Purgatory. | 炼狱 |
[57:11] | Fashioned by the hands of men. | 人们一手打造出来的 |
[57:14] | Twisted, lonely souls. | 扭曲寂寞的灵魂 |
[57:18] | The worst of the criminally insane… | 最可怕的疯狂罪犯 |
[57:22] | …were locked up in here like animals. | 跟动物一样被关在这里 |
[57:26] | This whole facility was shut down in the ’40s, wasn’t it? | 这里在四零年代被封闭了 不是吗 |
[57:29] | Some sort of scandal? | 好像是因为有丑闻 |
[57:33] | A young girl on the staff… | 有个年轻的女性工作人员 |
[57:35] | …was accidentally locked in here over the holidays. | 放假时不小心被关在这里 |
[57:40] | The inmates kept her hidden for days. | 病人将她藏起来好几天 |
[57:44] | She was raped hundreds of times. | 她不断地被强暴 |
[57:50] | When they found her, she was barely alive… | 他们发现她时 她已经奄奄一息 |
[57:54] | …and with child. | 而且怀孕了 |
[57:57] | That girl was Amanda Krueger. | 那女孩是亚曼达·克鲁格 |
[58:00] | -Her child… -Freddy. | -她的孩子 -佛莱迪 |
[58:03] | The bastard son of a hundred maniacs. | 一堆疯子生下的私生子 |
[58:09] | Some say he was murdered… | 有人说他遭到杀害 |
[58:12] | …though no body was ever found. | 但一直没有找到尸体 |
[58:16] | You said something before about laying him to rest. | 之前你提到要让他安息 |
[58:22] | You must find the remains… | 你得找到他的遗骸 |
[58:26] | …and bury him in hallowed ground. | 在圣地火化 |
[58:36] | Hallowed ground? | 圣地 |
[58:39] | Sister? | 修女 |
[58:42] | If your only faith is science, doctor… | 如果你只相信科学 医生 |
[58:47] | …it may be you that’s laid to rest. | 或许该安息的人是你 |
[58:54] | Wait! Sister! | 等一下 修女 |
[59:17] | Let go of him, you bastard. | 放了他 你这个混蛋 |
[59:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[59:37] | I’ve got to go in. We don’t have a choice. | 我必须进入梦境 我们别无选择 |
[59:39] | Getting yourself killed won’t help the kids at all. | 害自己没命救不了那些孩子 |
[59:44] | Besides, we do have a choice. | 而且我们有选择 |
[59:47] | Well, assuming your mysterious nun is right. | 如果你幻想中的修女说的没错 |
[59:50] | I’ve heard weirder things this week. | 这星期我听过更奇怪的事 |
[59:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:56] | Whoever she is, she does seem to know more about Krueger than I do. | 不论她是谁 她似乎比我更了解克鲁格 |
[1:00:00] | The question is, what happened to his body? | 问题是他的尸体到底在哪里 |
[1:00:04] | They burned him to death in his boiler room and they hid the remains. | 他们在他的锅炉室烧死他 把他的遗骸藏起来 |
[1:00:09] | Who would know where they’re hidden? | 谁有可能知道遗骸藏在哪里 |
[1:00:12] | Well, only one man knows. | 只有一个人知道 |
[1:00:16] | And it’s time for him to talk. | 现在他一定得开口了 |
[1:00:19] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:22] | You can’t take Nancy away from us! | 你不能把南希赶走 |
[1:00:24] | You can’t! She’s all we have! | 你不能那么做 她是唯一能帮我们的人 |
[1:00:26] | You’re a sick girl, Kristen. | 你病了 克莉丝丹 |
[1:00:28] | If you wanna get better, you must trust me now. | 你想好起来 就得信任我 |
[1:00:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:38] | -No, no! -Take her to the quiet room and sedate her. | -不 -带她去禁闭室 帮她注射镇定剂 |
[1:00:41] | -Take it easy. -You stupid bitch, you’re killing us! | -别激动 -你这个笨贱人 你会害死我们的 |
[1:00:45] | You’re killing us! | 你会害死我们的 |
[1:00:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:48] | You’re killing us! | 你会害死我们的 |
[1:00:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:53] | All right, everybody, back to bed. | 好了 大伙儿们 该睡了 |
[1:00:55] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:01:14] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:01:19] | Well, if it isn’t my little girl. | 原来是我的宝贝女儿 |
[1:01:25] | My baby come to see her daddy, huh? | 我的心肝来看爸爸了 |
[1:01:29] | -It’s been a long time. -Yeah. | -好久不见了 -对啊 |
[1:01:32] | But you’re here, sit down. | 但你来了 坐吧 |
[1:01:35] | What did I do to, uh, get so lucky? | 你来找我有什么事 |
[1:01:39] | I thought that you were trying to forget me. | 我以为你试着想忘记我 |
[1:01:43] | That’s not true. You’re the one who’s trying to forget. | 那不是真的 想要遗忘的人是你 |
[1:01:46] | Oh, come on. | 少来了 |
[1:01:50] | I need your help, Dad. | 我需要你帮忙 爸爸 |
[1:01:52] | Krueger is back. | 克鲁格回来了 |
[1:01:58] | Fred Krueger is dead. | 佛莱迪·克鲁格死了 |
[1:02:02] | You always had a little trouble trying to understand that, sweetheart. | 你一直无法了解那一点 甜心 |
[1:02:05] | You know what he did. | 你知道他做了什么 |
[1:02:09] | He’s doing it again. | 他故技重施 |
[1:02:14] | I don’t believe we’ve ever met, friend. | 我想我们没见过面 朋友 |
[1:02:16] | And I don’t think this is any of your goddamn business. | 而且这完全不关你的事 |
[1:02:19] | I think we can stop him this time. Stop him for good. | 我认为这次我们能阻止他 让他永远不会回来 |
[1:02:23] | But we need to know where his bones were hidden. | 但我们得知道 他的遗骸藏在哪里 |
[1:02:29] | I’ve lost too much over this already. | 这件事让我失去太多 |
[1:02:34] | I’m through with it. | 我不干了 |
[1:02:35] | People are still dying after all this time. | 过了这么久 还有人为此丢掉性命 |
[1:02:38] | Stop running away from it. | 别再逃避了 |
[1:02:43] | You owe me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[1:02:46] | It was nice seeing you again, princess. | 很高兴能再见到你 小公主 |
[1:02:48] | Next time, don’t stay away so long. | 下次早一点来找我 |
[1:02:58] | Nancy? | 南希 |
[1:03:01] | -Nancy. -I’ll be okay, just give me a minute. | -南希 -我没事 给我一点时间 |
[1:03:08] | That’s the hospital. | 是医院找我 |
[1:03:21] | -Dr. Gordon? Taryn? | -哥登医生 -泰纶 |
[1:03:23] | You’ve got to come right away. It’s Kristen, she had a total shit attack. | 你得立刻赶过来 是克莉丝丹 她严重失控 |
[1:03:26] | Simms doped her up, put her in the quiet room. | 希莫丝帮她注射镇定剂 还把她关在禁闭室 |
[1:03:30] | Simms put Kristen in the quiet room for the night. They sedated her. | 希莫丝将克莉丝丹关在禁闭室过夜 还帮她注射镇定剂 |
[1:03:33] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[1:03:34] | She can’t stay awake for long. She’s all alone in there. | 她无法保持清醒太久 她一个人被关在里面 |
[1:03:38] | Freddy is gonna get her. | 佛莱迪会对她下手 |
[1:03:39] | Okay, none of you panic, just stay cool. | 好 大家别慌张 保持冷静 |
[1:03:41] | Help is on the way. | 救兵立刻赶到 |
[1:03:42] | -Just hurry. -Okay. | -快一点 -好吧 |
[1:03:44] | -We better get there now. -You go, I gotta get the remains. | -我们得立刻赶过去 -你去吧 我得去找遗骸 |
[1:03:47] | -It’s no use. You see him. -I’ll talk, you get to the hospital. | -这是没有用的 -我会跟他谈的 你去医院 |
[1:03:50] | -Make Simms understand. -She’ll never. | -试着说服希莫丝 -她不会相信的 |
[1:03:52] | I got to get to Kristen somehow. | 我得去救克莉丝丹 |
[1:03:54] | Nancy, be careful. | 南希 小心一点 |
[1:04:11] | My name is Neil Gordon. Pleased to meet you. | 我是尼尔·哥登 幸会 |
[1:04:14] | There, now we’ve met. | 好 我们正式介绍过了 |
[1:04:16] | Now, listen to me! | 听我说 |
[1:04:18] | I don’t know if you care whether Nancy lives or dies but I do! | 我不知道你在不在乎南希的死活 但我在乎 |
[1:04:24] | You and I are going on a little scavenger hunt. | 你跟我去找遗骸 |
[1:04:45] | Please, God. | 求求祢 上帝 |
[1:04:47] | Don’t make me sleep. | 别让我睡着 |
[1:05:01] | What the hell are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[1:05:04] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:05:07] | I won’t be long. | 我很快就出来 |
[1:06:00] | -What do you think you’re doing? -Uh… | 你以为你在做什么 |
[1:06:02] | Look, uh, sorry. Heh. | 听着 对不起 |
[1:06:04] | I really need this. I got, uh… | 我真的需要这个 我 |
[1:06:08] | I’ll reimburse you. | 我会赔偿你 |
[1:06:10] | Here, you can keep my driver’s license. I’ll be back. | 来吧 我把驾照押在这里 我会回来的 |
[1:06:28] | Max, I need to see Kristen. | 马克思 我要见克莉丝丹 |
[1:06:31] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解 |
[1:06:33] | Look, Miss Thompson, save your breath. Dr. Simms gave me specific instructions. | 汤普森小姐 省省力气吧 希莫丝医生下了命令 |
[1:06:36] | No one gets to see Kristen, especially you. | 谁都不能见克莉丝丹 特别是你 |
[1:06:40] | But Max, she needs me, she’s in danger. You got to believe me. | 马克思 她需要我 她有危险 你得相信我 |
[1:06:43] | Listen, I really think you mean well, I do. But my kids have been dying off. | 听着 我相信你是好意 但这些孩子差点没命 |
[1:06:48] | And even if I didn’t have orders from Simms… | 就算没有希莫丝的命令 |
[1:06:50] | …I wouldn’t let you near her, no way. | 我也不会让你靠近她 不可能 |
[1:06:55] | Okay, Max, I understand. | 好吧 马克思 我了解 |
[1:06:59] | -Can I say goodbye to the others? -I don’t know. | -我能跟其他孩子道别吗 -不知道 |
[1:07:02] | It will be my last chance. | 这是我的最后机会 |
[1:07:06] | Okay, you got five minutes. They’re in the TV room. | 好吧 给你五分钟 他们在视厅室 |
[1:07:14] | Where have you been? We’ve been going crazy. | 你跑到哪里去了 我们急到快发疯了 |
[1:07:16] | -Shh! There’s no time for that, come on. Where? | -没时间多说 来吧 -去哪里 |
[1:07:18] | Our last group. | 最后一次团体治疗 |
[1:07:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:07:34] | In there. | 就在那里 |
[1:07:38] | We knew nobody would ever find it in that place. | 我们知道在那里 谁都无法找到遗骸 |
[1:07:42] | I’m not sure I can find it myself anymore. | 连我都不确定我能不能找到 |
[1:08:16] | All right, it’s deep in the heart of the place. | 好吧 遗骸就藏在废车厂里 |
[1:08:19] | Take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[1:08:37] | Straight talk only in here. | 在这里只能直言不讳 |
[1:08:40] | What about Kristen? | 克莉丝丹怎么了 |
[1:08:41] | We can’t get to her, I tried. | 我们无法接近她 我试过了 |
[1:08:45] | I was hoping we would have more time to learn to use the dreams. | 可惜没有时间 学会怎么利用梦镜 |
[1:08:49] | But Joey is in there. | 乔伊陷在梦境里 |
[1:08:50] | And Kristen is going in with or without us. | 不论有没有我们 莉丝丹会进入梦境里 |
[1:08:52] | They need us. | 他们需要我们 |
[1:08:54] | You mean, we’re gonna try to go in with her? To link up? | 你是说我们可以进入梦境找她 跟她合作 |
[1:08:57] | It’s now or never. | 这是唯一的机会 |
[1:08:59] | I’m not gonna kid you. This is as dangerous as it gets. | 我不会跟你们开玩笑 这么做真的很危险 |
[1:09:02] | If you die in this dream, it’s for real. | 如果你们在这个梦境里死了 是真的会没命 |
[1:09:05] | Nobody has to go in that doesn’t want to. | 如果不愿意 可以不用加入 |
[1:09:12] | I’m in. | 我要加入 |
[1:09:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:09:17] | Let’s go kick the motherfucker’s ass all over dreamland. | 我们得进入梦境修理这个家伙 |
[1:09:20] | -Yeah. -Ha, ha. | 太棒了 |
[1:09:21] | So remember, we have to stay together whatever happens. | 记住 不论发生什么事 我们不可以走散 |
[1:09:25] | It’s the only way we can beat him. | 只有那样才能打败他 |
[1:09:34] | All right, clear your mind of everything. | 好 现在你们得放空 |
[1:09:42] | Picture yourself in the quiet room… | 想像自己在禁闭室里 |
[1:09:44] | …the soft white walls, the total silence. | 柔和的白色墙壁 一片寂静 |
[1:09:49] | Only the sound of your heart beating. | 只能听到自己的心跳声 |
[1:09:53] | Picture yourself there with Kristen. | 想像你们跟克莉丝丹在那里 |
[1:09:56] | I’m gonna count backwards from five. | 我要从五开始倒数 |
[1:09:59] | And when I’m done, we’ll all be asleep. | 倒数完毕 我们都会睡着 |
[1:10:03] | We’ll all be in the quiet room. | 我们会一起出现在禁闭室里 |
[1:10:08] | Five. | 五 |
[1:10:12] | Four. | 四 |
[1:10:15] | Three. | 三 |
[1:10:19] | Two. | 二 |
[1:10:23] | One. | 一 |
[1:10:27] | Nancy, heh, I knew you would come. | 南希 我就知道你会来 |
[1:10:30] | You don’t think we’d let you go in alone, do you? | 你以为我们会抛弃你吗 |
[1:10:33] | -No way, we are a team. Yeah. | -不可能 我们是一支团队 -对 |
[1:10:36] | Listen, everybody, Joey needs us. I can feel him. | 听着 各位 乔伊需要我们 我能感觉到他 |
[1:10:40] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:10:41] | How do we find him, Kristen? | 我们该怎么找到他 克莉丝丹 |
[1:10:52] | Stay in the middle of the room! | 待在房间中央 |
[1:10:56] | No matter what happens, stay together! | 不论发生什么事 别走散了 |
[1:10:59] | Help! Nancy! | -救命啊 -南希 |
[1:11:01] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[1:11:16] | Honey, you’re gonna wake up the whole neighborhood. | 甜心 你会吵醒邻居的 |
[1:11:20] | What are you still doing up? It’s past 1. | 你怎么还没睡 已经一点多了 |
[1:11:24] | I… | 我 |
[1:11:27] | I just thought I’d wait for you. | 我想等你回来 |
[1:11:29] | Well, I’m home. You can get to sleep now. | 我回来了 你该去睡觉 |
[1:11:32] | Come on, Andale. | 快点 动作快 |
[1:11:41] | What’s that for? | 你是在做什么 |
[1:11:43] | I’m just glad you’re home. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[1:11:51] | Mom, I had the most awful dream. | 妈 我做了好可怕的恶梦 |
[1:11:54] | Elaine, where do you keep the bourbon? | 伊莲 波本威士忌放在哪里 |
[1:11:57] | I’ll be right down. | 我立刻下去 |
[1:12:00] | Kris, I’ve got a guest. | 克莉丝 我有客人 |
[1:12:02] | Please, Mom, I just don’t wanna be alone. | 拜托 妈妈 我不想一个人 |
[1:12:05] | Aah! | 啊 |
[1:12:07] | -I said, where is the fucking bourbon! -Mom! | -我问你波本威士忌放在哪里 -妈 |
[1:12:13] | You should listen to your mother. | 你该听你妈妈的话 |
[1:12:15] | Goddamn it, Kristen, you ruin everything. | 该死 克莉丝丹 什么都你毁了 |
[1:12:17] | Every time I bring a man home, you spoil it! | 每次我带男人回家你就搞破坏 |
[1:12:19] | You know what your shrink says, you’re just trying to get attention! | 你知道心理医生是怎么说的 你只是想引人注意 |
[1:12:48] | Nancy! | 南希 |
[1:12:54] | Nancy! | 南希 |
[1:12:57] | Kristen! | 克莉丝丹 |
[1:12:59] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:13:55] | Welcome home, Taryn. | 欢迎你回来 泰纶 |
[1:13:58] | Look familiar? | 看起来很眼熟吧 |
[1:14:00] | Okay, asshole, let’s dance. | 好 混蛋 我们一决高下 |
[1:14:14] | Taryn, Taryn, Taryn. | 泰纶 泰纶 泰纶 |
[1:14:19] | Why…? Why should we fight? | 我们为什么要互相残杀 |
[1:14:22] | We’re old friends, you and l, remember? | 你跟我是老朋友 记得吗 |
[1:14:29] | Let’s get high. | 我们来茫一下吧 |
[1:14:53] | What a rush. | 这真的是太骇了 |
[1:15:08] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[1:15:10] | You guys, where are you? | 大伙儿 你们在哪里 |
[1:15:17] | Is somebody there? | 有人在吗 |
[1:15:37] | Oh, Will. | 威尔 |
[1:15:39] | You look tired. | 你似乎累了 |
[1:15:42] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[1:15:45] | No, thanks. I’m fine just the way I am. | 不 谢谢 我这样就好 |
[1:15:48] | For now maybe. | 或许你暂时可以 |
[1:15:49] | But when you wake up… | 但清醒之后 |
[1:15:53] | …it’s back in the saddle again. | 你又得去坐轮椅 |
[1:16:09] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[1:16:15] | It’s the chair for you, kid. | 你的轮椅来了 孩子 |
[1:16:17] | I am the wizard master. | 我是大法师 |
[1:16:21] | I am the wizard master! | 我是大法师 |
[1:16:33] | In the name of Lowrek, Prince of Elves, demon, begone. | 以精灵王子罗雷克之名 魔鬼快快退去 |
[1:16:47] | Sorry, kid. I don’t believe in fairy tales. | 抱歉 孩子 我不相信童话故事 |
[1:16:55] | Hello? | 哈罗 |
[1:16:59] | Somebody? | 有人在吗 |
[1:17:02] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[1:17:07] | -Kristen! -Nancy! Aah! | -克莉丝丹 -南希 |
[1:17:12] | -What is that? -I don’t know. | -那是怎么一回事 -不知道 |
[1:17:22] | Yo, I thought I heard voices. | 我就知道你们在这里 |
[1:17:25] | Kincaid, I could kiss you. | 金凯德 我该亲亲你的 |
[1:17:32] | -What’s stopping you? -Mm! | 当然可以啊 |
[1:17:34] | Cool. So where’s Joey? | 酷啊 乔伊在哪里 |
[1:17:36] | I don’t know. This place is Iike a maze. | 不知道 这里跟迷宫差不多 |
[1:17:39] | Then it’s time to stop guessing and start messing. | 那么别再猜了 我们得大展身手 |
[1:17:41] | Yo, Freddy! | 唷 佛莱迪 |
[1:17:43] | Where you hiding, you burnt-face pussy? | 你躲在哪里 丑八怪 |
[1:17:45] | Hey, we should find the others first. | 我们应该先去找其他人 |
[1:17:46] | You think you’re hot shit with a mute kid, don’t you? | 你以为你抓走那个哑巴 是件很光荣的事吗 |
[1:17:49] | Well, let me see you come get a piece of me. | 让我看看你能不能对付我 |
[1:17:51] | Krueger! Pussy! | 克鲁格 胆小鬼 |
[1:17:55] | I knew he was a little chicken. | 我就知道他是个胆小鬼 |
[1:17:57] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:18:13] | It’s a door. | 是一扇门 |
[1:18:15] | But it doesn’t go anywhere. | 但后面是死路一条 |
[1:18:18] | Yes, it does. | 不 不是那样的 |
[1:18:34] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[1:18:36] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[1:18:40] | Let’s snuff the sucker. | 我们得去除掉那个混蛋 |
[1:19:28] | That’s it. | 就是这里 |
[1:19:30] | The Caddy. | 就是那辆凯迪拉克 |
[1:20:38] | Going somewhere? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:20:44] | Look, I said I’d show you where the goddamn thing was. | 听着 我说过 我会告诉你遗骸藏在哪里 |
[1:20:48] | -I never said I’d stick around. -We’ve got work to do. | -我可没说我会留下来 -我们有很多工作要做 |
[1:20:51] | -What are you talking about? -You’re about to attend a funeral. | -你在胡说什么 -你得参加一场葬礼 |
[1:20:55] | One that’s long overdue. | 一场迟来的葬礼 |
[1:21:36] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[1:22:00] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[1:22:02] | Look, all the little piggies come home. | 你看 小宝贝们回来了 |
[1:22:07] | Let him go, Krueger! | 放了他 克鲁格 |
[1:22:09] | Your wish is my command. | 遵命 |
[1:22:12] | -No! -Joey! | -不 -乔伊 |
[1:23:30] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[1:23:37] | He’s strong. He’s never been this strong. | 他很强壮 他从来没有这么强壮过 |
[1:23:43] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[1:23:45] | The souls of the children give me strength. | 孩子的灵魂给了我力量 |
[1:23:52] | -No. -Unh. | 不 |
[1:23:57] | Always room for more. | 我一向是来者不拒 |
[1:24:24] | -What’s that? -What? | -那是什么声音 -什么 |
[1:24:36] | Listen. | 注意听 |
[1:24:42] | Somebody else is out here. | 这里还有别人 |
[1:24:47] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:49] | We’re alone. | 这里只有我们 |
[1:25:28] | Bury the fucking thing! | 把这该死的家伙埋了 |
[1:25:45] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[1:25:50] | I killed you once before, you son of a bitch. | 我曾杀过你 你这个混蛋 |
[1:26:39] | Let’s try this way. | 我们得往这边走 |
[1:26:42] | Kristen, can you pull us out? | 克莉丝丹 你能让我们脱离梦境吗 |
[1:26:44] | They sedated me. We’re stuck here. | 他们帮我注射镇定剂 我们被困在这里了 |
[1:26:47] | It’s a dead end. | 前面没路 |
[1:26:50] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[1:26:54] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等 |
[1:26:56] | Perhaps if there was more of me to spread around. | 或许我该好好地招待你们一下 |
[1:27:40] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:56] | Wow, did I say that? | 哇 我真的那么说了 |
[1:28:01] | You found your dream power, man. | 你找到你的美梦力量了 兄弟 |
[1:28:03] | You saved us, Joey. | 你救了我们 乔伊 |
[1:28:04] | -Man, you blew him away. -Put me down, man. | -你吓跑他了 -放我下去 |
[1:28:07] | -Are you okay? -I think so. | -你没事吧 -应该没事 |
[1:28:11] | He’s gone. | 他离开了 |
[1:28:14] | It’s over. Ha, ha. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:28:19] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[1:28:30] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:28:33] | I’ve crossed over, princess. | 我跨过边界来见你 小公主 |
[1:28:38] | Crossed over? | 跨过边界 |
[1:28:40] | I couldn’t go without telling you how sorry I am for all the things I’ve done. | 离开前得告诉你 我为我所做过的事感到抱歉 |
[1:28:47] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[1:28:51] | I’ll always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[1:29:08] | Die. | 你死定了 |
[1:29:15] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[1:29:27] | You’re mine now, little piggy! | 现在你是我的了 小女孩 |
[1:29:30] | -No! -Unh, agh! | 不 |
[1:29:55] | Please, God, for the children, for Nancy. | 求求你 上帝 为了那些孩子跟南希 |
[1:30:01] | Ashes to ashes. | 尘归尘 |
[1:30:08] | Dust to dust. | 土归土 |
[1:30:14] | May the spirit rest. | 让他的灵魂安息吧 |
[1:30:35] | I won’t let you die. I won’t let you. | 我不会让你死的 我不会让你死的 |
[1:30:38] | I’m gonna dream you into a beautiful dream… | 我要带你进入美梦 |
[1:30:41] | …forever and ever. | 直到永远 |
[1:30:55] | Trust in him at all times, O people. | 你们众民当时时倚靠他 |
[1:30:57] | Pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. | 在你面前倾心吐意 神是我们的避难所 |
[1:31:02] | Hear my cry, O God. Listen to my prayer. | 神啊 求你听我的呼求 侧耳听我的祷告 |
[1:31:05] | From the ends of the earth, I call to you. | 我心里发昏的时候 |
[1:31:08] | I call as my heart grows faint. | 我要从地极求告祢 |
[1:31:10] | Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. | 求你领我到那比我更高的磐石 |
[1:31:13] | For you have been my refuge. | 因为你作过我的避难所 |
[1:31:15] | A strong tower against the foe. | 作过我的坚固台 脱离仇敌 |
[1:31:18] | I long to dwell in the tent forever | 我要永远住在你的帐幕里 |
[1:31:20] | and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. | 我要投靠在你翅膀下的隐密处 |
[1:31:23] | Even though we entrust Nancy to the earth, | 即使我们安葬了南希 她的勇气跟精神与我们同在 |
[1:31:25] | her courage and spirit shall remain with us. | 她的勇气跟精神与我们同在 |
[1:31:29] | For the Lord, God, has comforted us saying… | 因为安慰我们的上帝说 |
[1:31:32] | …that whoever finds his life will lose it…. | 凡是想救自己生命的 必丧掉生命 |
[1:31:35] | …and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. | 但为我牺牲生命的 必得着生命 |
[1:31:38] | They shall live forever in the glory of his kingdom. | 他们将永远活在天国的荣光里 |
[1:31:42] | May the Lord bless you and keep you. | 愿上帝保佑 降福于你们 |
[1:31:44] | May the Lord make his face to shine down upon you and be gracious to you. | 愿神使他的脸光照你 赐恩给你 |
[1:31:49] | May the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. | 愿神向你仰脸 赐你平安 |
[1:31:51] | My God. | 天啊 |
[1:31:54] | You were his mother. | 你是他的妈妈 |