时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Mr. Cuthbert, do you know where she’s headed? | Cuthbert先生 你知道她去了哪里吗? |
[00:13] | The orphanage. | 那个孤儿 |
[00:26] | Make way, make way! Hi! | 让开 让开! |
[00:42] | – Did she run away? | 她是逃跑的吗? |
[00:43] | – No. | 没有 |
[00:45] | How did she seem? | 她看上去如何? |
[00:47] | Quiet. | 很安静 |
[00:48] | She was real quiet. | 她非常安静 |
[00:51] | Didn’t say a word. | 没说一句话 |
[01:06] | Miss. Miss. | 小姐 小姐 |
[01:08] | Right this way, miss. | 这边走 小姐 |
[01:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[01:12] | I’m supposed to fetch you, miss. | 我是来接你的 小姐 |
[01:14] | I don’t understand. Who sent you? | 我不明白 谁让你来接的? |
[01:15] | Why, your family, of course. Now right this way, little lady. | 哦 是你家里人 当然 往这边 小姐 |
[01:19] | My family? They sent me to collect you | 我家里人? 他们让我来接你的 |
[01:20] | And bring you straight home. We’ll be there in a jiff. | 让你直接回家里 我们会马上到家的 |
[01:23] | Let go of me. Quickly now. Let’s hurry up. | 放开我 快点 快点 |
[01:25] | I’ve got some lovely sweets in my carriage for the ride. Get away from me! | 我的马车里有些糖果可以一路上吃 滚开! |
[01:37] | Ahem. Uh… Hello, young masters. | 嗯 哦 你们好 小主人 |
[01:40] | I’ve been sent to take you home. | 我是来接你们回家的 |
[01:51] | oh, good evening. | 哦 晚上好 |
[01:53] | I was wondering if you could spare a fresh horse? | 我想你是否有空闲的马可以借用? |
[01:57] | Sorry, sir, don’t have one to lend. | 抱歉 先生 没有了 |
[01:59] | Mine’s dead beat and i need to get to charlottetown. | 我的马儿累坏了 而我必须去charlottetown |
[02:03] | Please! Any horse will do. | 求你了 任何马都可以 |
[02:06] | Sorry, but i can’t oblige you, sir. | 抱歉 我不能答应你 先生 |
[02:08] | I’m good for it. I’ll bring the money when i return. | 我会好好对待马儿的 当我回来时会给你钱 |
[02:11] | Sir– i live in avonlea at green gables– | 先生 我住在艾凡利的绿山墙 |
[02:13] | Money or not, i’m afraid i can’t help you. | 和钱没关系的 我恐怕帮不了你 |
[02:15] | These here belong to the guests and the hotels are spoken for this evening. | 这些马属于客人了 酒店已经预订出去了 |
[02:18] | You’re welcome to rest yours here for a spell, though. Sam! Sam! | 但是你的马可以暂时在这里寄存 Sam! Sam! |
[02:22] | Sam! Sam! | |
[02:23] | Sam! Vessel? Whoa. Whoa there. | Sam! 你是去Vessel吗? 喔 喔 |
[02:26] | Matthew cuthbert, whatever’s got you all twisted up? | Matthew cuthbert,是什么把你搞成这样子? |
[02:29] | Are you heading to the vessel? | 你是去vessel吗? |
[02:31] | Yes, we’re riding to the port overnight. Be there by daybreak. | 是的 我们赶夜路去那港口 天亮到会那里 |
[02:34] | Can i hitch a ride? I need to get to charlottetown! | 我可以搭个便车吗? 我得赶去charlottetown! |
[02:37] | I’m not riding in back. No worries at all. | 我不返回的 那没事的 |
[02:40] | Much obliged. | 非常感谢 |
[02:44] | Mare! | 走 驴子! |
[03:21] | I told you that brooch meant a great deal to me. | 我告诉过你这胸针对我很重要的 |
[03:24] | Confess at once. But i didn’t take it. | 立刻承认 但是我没拿 |
[03:26] | – Or i’ll send you right back to the asylum. | 否则我会马上送你回孤儿院 |
[03:28] | – I took the brooch outside with me. I lost it. | 我把胸针拿到外面 然后就弄丢了 |
[03:30] | – Tomorrow you will go. I can’t trust one word out of your mouth. | 明天你得离开 我不相信你说的任何话 |
[03:32] | – But i made that up! Please, miss cuthbert! – Enough! | 但那是我编的 cuthbert小姐 够了 |
[05:15] | Shut your face from now on! | 现在开始闭上你的嘴! |
[05:19] | We’re sick of you and your stupid stories. | 我们讨厌你和你的那些愚蠢的故事 |
[05:23] | Hold her down. – Please, don’t! | 按住她 求你们了 别这样 |
[05:25] | – …Stupid stories. – Squeak, squeak, squeak… | 愚蠢的故事 吱吱吱 |
[05:27] | – …Princess cordelia – stop! | cordelia公主 闭嘴! |
[05:29] | – Anne shirley! Stop it at once! Stop it! You get in there! | Anne shirley! 立即闭嘴! 闭嘴!给我进去! |
[06:20] | Quickly now! | 快点! |
[06:23] | Quick! | 快! |
[06:25] | Quick! | 快! |
[06:27] | Whoa, easy, easy! I’m sorry, miss cuthbert, i was not quite finished. | 喔 停 停! 抱歉 cuthbert小姐 我还没弄好 |
[06:31] | Oh, please hurry! Continue with the barn work. | 哦 请快点! 待会去忙谷仓的活 |
[06:34] | Stack some wood in the kitchen. I have to go! | 厨房里要加点柴 我得走了 |
[06:51] | Marilla! | |
[06:56] | Marilla! | |
[06:58] | I have to go! | 我必须得去 |
[06:59] | Wait! Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[07:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:02] | Thomas rode out at first light. I came to tell you. | Thomas一大早就出发了 我是过来告诉你的 |
[07:05] | Where is he going? Why, to look for them. | 他去哪里? 那会还用说 当然是去找他们 |
[07:08] | Only reason i could see for matthew tearing off yesterday was to fetch anne. | 就是因为我看到Matthew昨天急急忙忙地去追Anne |
[07:11] | When we didn’t see them return, i was so worried– | 当我们没看到他们回来,我就担心了 |
[07:13] | Please step aside, rachel. | 请让开 Rachel |
[07:15] | I knew you’d be beside yourself. I need to go! I must go now! | 我知道你会得意的 我必须得去 现在就去! |
[07:18] | No, listen, dear. Thomas will ride all the way to the train station. | 不 听着 Thomas会一直赶到火车站 |
[07:21] | He’ll check the road as he goes. | 他会一路检查的 |
[07:22] | What if he’s lying dead in a ditch?! | 但是如果他一头扎进沟渠死了怎么办? |
[07:24] | Marilla– what if they both are? Enough now! | Marilla 如果他们俩都这样怎么办? 够了! |
[07:26] | What if something horrible has happened and it’s my fault– | 如果发生可怕的事情全怪我 |
[07:28] | Stop it, marilla. Boy! | 别说了 marilla 小鬼! |
[07:34] | Thomas is miles ahead of you. Now the only thing to do now is to wait. | Thomas就在前头几英里 现在唯一可做的就是等待 |
[07:38] | Take the rig back in. Yes, ma’am. | 把马车拉回去 好的 夫人 |
[07:46] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[07:48] | Watch your step. | 小心点 |
[07:50] | Careful now. | 小心点 |
[07:51] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[07:55] | Now… | 现在 |
[07:57] | Come along inside. | 回屋去 |
[08:00] | We’ll put the kettle on. | 我们去喝点茶 |
[09:33] | Hello, mr. Avery. Oh, goodness! | 你好 Avery先生 哦 上帝 |
[09:37] | My word! Do i know you? Not yet, but i know you. | 哦 我认识你吗? 你不认识我的 但是我认识你 |
[09:39] | And i’m sure we’ll become better acquainted on the ride. | 而且我确定一路上我们会变得熟悉的 |
[09:42] | The ride? | 一路上? |
[09:44] | The matron was wondering if you wouldn’t mind taking me to the nearest train station. | 监护长想让你把我带到最近的火车站 |
[09:47] | I’m going home to halifax, you see. That’s where i was born. | 我要回halifax的家去 你知道 那是我出生的地方 |
[09:50] | Ah…. I-i don’t know if i can take ya– | 啊 我不知道我是否可以带你… |
[09:53] | It seems a wealthy aunt was just discovered and sent for me. | 似乎找到了个有钱的叔叔然后要我去那里 |
[09:56] | Isn’t that wonderful? | 这很棒是吧? |
[09:57] | Yes, it is, but i’ve got several deliveries to make– | 是的 的确是 但是我还得送一些货 |
[10:00] | My years of torment and uncertainty are behind me. | 这些年的磨难已经过去 |
[10:03] | And i’ll have to learn all manner of comportment, but i feel equal to the task. | 我得学习各种礼仪 但是我觉得能够做好的 |
[10:07] | Certainly sounds like you’re moving up in the world. | 听起来你要过好日子了 |
[10:10] | I am. I am indeed. So if you wouldn’t mind | 是的 确实是的 所以你不介意 |
[10:12] | Conveying me towards my new life? | 送我去过新的生活吧? |
[10:13] | It’s not that i mind, but trouble is, | 不是我介意 问题是 |
[10:15] | I’ve got several stops along the way. | 我得一路停靠几站 |
[10:17] | It’ll be a few hours, i’m afraid. | 我想得花上几个小时 |
[10:19] | If you’re in a hurry, you might find a better mode. Shall we ask the matron? | 如果你着急的话 也许你得想其他办法 我们去问问监护长吧? |
[10:23] | No, no, no, this will be perfect. | 不 不 不 这就很好了 |
[10:25] | And i’m sorry i don’t have any money to pay you, but i’ll be happy to help. | 而且我很抱歉我不能够付你钱 但是我会帮忙的 |
[10:31] | Well, uh… Well, al-alright. Alright. | 嗯 嗯 好吧 好吧 |
[10:36] | Off me go. | 我们出发 |
[11:35] | So, now, what do you think? | 那么 你怎么想的? |
[11:38] | Don’t know how much i can get for it, with this here monogram. | 我不知道多少钱可以买这个徽标 |
[11:42] | I… I don’t need much. | 我不要很多钱的 |
[11:44] | Then we are well met. | 那么我们就好谈了 |
[11:46] | It’s a family heirloom. | 这是家传的宝贝 |
[11:48] | Show me something in here that ain’t. | 这里的东西不都是吗 |
[11:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:53] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下的 |
[11:55] | Why don’t you come back tomorrow? | 要不你明天再来吧? |
[12:01] | All i need is train fare for two up-island | 我所需要的只是两张火车票的钱 |
[12:03] | And ferry rides back and forth to the mainland. | 以及来回内陆的轮渡费用 |
[12:06] | Any idea how much that would come to? | 那总共是多少钱呢? |
[12:09] | I’ll see what i can do. Alright? | 我会决定怎么做的 好吗? |
[12:12] | Extra, extra! | 号外 号外! |
[12:14] | Scientist predicts greenhouse effect! | 科学家预测温室效应! |
[12:17] | Extra, extra! Scientist predicts greenhouse effect! | 号外 号外 科学家预测温室效应! |
[12:20] | What time does the ferry to nova scotia go? | 去nova scotia的轮渡几点出发? |
[12:23] | ’round about 5:00. | 大约五点 |
[12:24] | Local boy loses life by drowning! | 本地一个男孩淹死了! |
[12:46] | Out of the way, mister! | 让开 先生! |
[12:49] | Ah! | |
[13:04] | And i believe my parents traveled to india and many faraway lands | 而且我相信我父母去过印度还有很多遥远的地方 |
[13:08] | Before they were killed tragically in service of the queen. | 在他们替女王工作期间被杀死之前 |
[13:11] | You don’t say. | 你不知道那个的 |
[13:13] | I imagine they were ever so noble. | 我想像他们曾经是多么高贵 |
[13:16] | Easy. Easy. Whoa. | 停 停 喔 |
[13:18] | Alright, off you go. | 好了 干活 |
[13:20] | Going! | 好的! |
[13:24] | I’m told i’m fleet of foot. | 人们说我是“风火轮” |
[13:26] | Oh, yes? | 哦 是吗? |
[13:28] | Now, i’d rather be beautiful, but you can’t have everything. | 现在 我宁愿漂亮点 但是你不能一切如意的 |
[13:35] | Alright. | 好了 |
[13:38] | Hop! Ah… | |
[13:43] | Mm. My missus sure can bake. Huh. | 嗯 我老婆会烘培 嗯 |
[13:46] | I was going to learn. | 我也会去学的 |
[13:48] | The lady at my last household in avonlea said she would teach me. | 我在avonlea刚寄宿的家的女主人告诉我她会教我 |
[13:52] | Hmm. | |
[13:53] | Doesn’t matter. | 没事的 |
[13:57] | hungry? | 饿了吗? |
[13:59] | No, no, i couldn’t deprive you. | 不 不 我不能吃你的了 |
[14:01] | Oh, help yourself. | 哦 随便吃 |
[14:04] | Got plenty. | 有好多呢 |
[14:06] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:08] | Much obliged. | 非常感谢 |
[14:10] | Walk on. | 出发 |
[14:13] | I’m famished, actually. I haven’t eaten since yesterday. | 我饿坏了 实际上 从昨天开始我就没吃过东西 |
[14:16] | Matron trying to starve you? What? | 监护长让你挨饿吗? 什么? |
[14:18] | They didn’t feed you this morning? | 他们今早没给你吃东西? |
[14:21] | Well… I was too preoccupied to eat. | 嗯 我太兴奋了以至于没吃东西 |
[14:23] | What with my life starting over and all. | 我以后的生活将会是怎样的开始 |
[14:26] | Uh-huh. What were they doing for her? | 哦 他们为她做什么工作呢? |
[14:29] | Who? Your parents, for the queen. | 谁? 你的父母 替女王工作 |
[14:32] | Oh, right. | 哦 是的 |
[14:34] | Espionage. | 间谍活动 |
[14:38] | There. That’s the best i can do until the doctor comes. | 嗯 这是我所能够做得最好的了 在医生来之前 |
[14:41] | It’s been hours. I hope bringing him here was the right thing to do. | 已经好几个小时了 我想把他带到这里是最好的办法 |
[14:45] | Anne… He’s waking up. | Anne 他醒了 |
[14:47] | Fetch him some water. | 拿点水过来 |
[14:48] | Anne… It’s alright. | Anne 没事的 |
[14:50] | You’re going to be fine. What? Where…? | 你会好起来的 什么? 这是哪里? |
[14:53] | You had an accident. My carriage. | 你出车祸了 是我的马车撞了你 |
[14:55] | Oh, no, no, no, no… I can’t be late. | 不 不 不 我不能迟到 |
[14:59] | Don’t get up. You’re injured. No. | 别起来 你受伤了 不 |
[15:01] | The ferry. I can’t miss it. | 轮渡 我不能误了轮渡 |
[15:05] | Where am i?! | 我在哪里? |
[15:07] | Where’s the ferry from here? | 轮渡在哪里? |
[15:33] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[15:36] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[15:44] | Someone?! | 有人吗? |
[15:55] | Hello?! Hello?! | 有人吗?有人吗? |
[16:43] | Oh… | |
[16:45] | Oh, my word! | 哦 天呐! |
[16:46] | Please… No, d-d-don’t be frightened. | 请 不 别害怕 |
[16:49] | Get away! You can’t loiter here! | 滚开 你不能呆在这里! |
[16:50] | I must speak with the matron. The matron? She’s not even awake. | 我得和监护长谈谈 监护长? 她还没起床呢 |
[16:53] | It’s an emergency. You’ll have to come ba– | 这很紧急 你必须得 |
[16:55] | No, there’s been a mistake! My girl. | 不 一直是个误会 我的女儿 |
[16:59] | My little girl, she’s here. | 我的小女儿 她在这里 |
[17:02] | I came to fetch her. | 我来接她回去的 |
[17:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:09] | Come inside. I’ll see if i can rouse the matron. | 进来吧 我去看看是否可以叫醒监护长 |
[17:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:14] | Were you out there all night? | 你整晚都在这里? |
[17:18] | What happened anyways? | 到底发生什么事情了? |
[17:20] | There was a misunderstanding. Looks like it. | 是个误会 看起来确实是这样 |
[17:23] | Hurry up. I… What? | 快点 我 什么? |
[17:24] | You’ve been fighting. And at your age. Men! | 你一直在打架 即使是你这样的年龄 男人都这样! |
[17:28] | Kitchen’s this way. Dora, please tell matron there’s an emergency, | 厨房这边走 Dora 请告诉监护长有紧急情况 |
[17:30] | Someone needs to see her right away. | 有人必须立刻见她 |
[17:32] | I’ll give you a bit of hot water for washing up, | 我去拿点热水给你洗洗脸 |
[17:35] | And we’ll take a look at that bandage before you see matron. | 在你见监护长之前我帮你检查一下绑带 |
[17:38] | Oh, no, there’s no need. Have you seen you? | 哦 不 没必要的 你知道你现在的样子吗? |
[17:41] | Uh… Much obliged. | 哦 非常感谢 |
[17:55] | ‘morning, miss cuthbert. | 早上好 cuthbert小姐 |
[17:57] | Do you need something? | 你要什么吗? |
[18:03] | For me? | 给我的吗? |
[18:15] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | There’s plenty more. | 还有很多 |
[18:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | Yes? What is the nature of your emergency? | 什么事? 是你有什么紧急事情吗? |
[18:28] | Yes, good morning. | 是的 早上好 |
[18:29] | I need to take anne shirley home. | 我得领anne shirley回家 |
[18:32] | She was adopted. She’s no longer in residence. | 她被领养了 所以她不在这里 |
[18:34] | But she… She came back here yesterday, did she not? | 但是她 她昨天回到这里的 没有吗? |
[18:37] | She did not. Now please excuse me. | 她没回这里 请原谅 |
[18:40] | But… She has to be here. | 但是 她一定在这里 |
[18:42] | The ferry master said that he’d seen her, | 轮渡的负责人说他看到了她 |
[18:45] | Said she come across… Yesterday. | 说她做轮渡过来的 昨天 |
[18:47] | Red braids! | 红辫子 |
[18:49] | Oh, i remember her distinctly, but the girl is not here. | 哦 我很清楚记得她的 但是她不在这里 |
[18:52] | Tsk. Emergency! | 天呐 这就是紧急情况! |
[18:58] | Oh! | |
[19:00] | Gave me a start. | 吓了我一跳 |
[19:01] | Beg your pardon. Same thing happened yesterday, | 抱歉 昨天发生了这样的事情 |
[19:04] | Only that time it was a little girl. | 只是那是一个小女孩 |
[19:12] | “where hope and fear maintain eternal strife; | 希望和恐惧保持永恒的冲突 |
[19:15] | And fleeting joy does lasting doubt inspire; | 短暂的快乐持久激发怀疑 |
[19:20] | And most we question, what we most desire!” | 我么最多的疑问是 什么是我们最需要的 |
[19:26] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[19:43] | Ladies and gentlemen, the express… | 女士们先生们 快车 |
[19:48] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[19:50] | May i interest you in a poetic recitation | 你有兴趣听一下诗歌 |
[19:53] | Spoken aloud with dignified emotion? | 用情感大声朗诵吗? |
[19:57] | It’s only a dollar. | 只需要花费一块钱 |
[19:59] | Fifty cents? | 五毛呢? |
[20:01] | I need a train fare to halifax. I promise you’ll like it. | 我得筹够去halifax的火车票钱 我相信你会喜欢的 |
[20:04] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了 先生 |
[20:06] | May i interest you in a rousing tale of heroic deeds | 你有兴趣听听英雄事迹的故事 |
[20:09] | And acts of bravery? | 和勇士的事件吗? |
[20:12] | It’ll pass the time. | 可以打发时间的 |
[20:20] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 |
[20:22] | May i transport you for a few minutes | 我可以耽误你几分钟 |
[20:25] | With a romantical recitation | 用浪漫的朗诵 |
[20:28] | Replete with the tragedy of a love unrequited? | 充满了暗恋的悲剧吗? |
[20:35] | “if thou must love me, | 如果你必须爱我 |
[20:37] | Let it be for nought except for love’s sake only. | 就让爱变得纯粹 |
[20:43] | Do not say, ‘i love her for her smile | 别再说 因为她的微笑爱她 |
[20:46] | Her look | 因为她的外表爱她 |
[20:48] | Her way of speaking gently, | 因为她的轻声细语爱她 |
[20:52] | With mine, and certes brought… Anne! Anne! | 当然带来了…Anne! Anne! |
[20:56] | …A sense of pleasant ease on such a day–“ | 一丝快乐的平静 在这样的日子 |
[20:59] | Anne!! | |
[21:14] | Anne, thank goodness i found you. | Anne! 感谢上帝让我找到了你 |
[21:18] | So marilla must’ve found the brooch, then, | 那么marilla一定是找到那胸针了 |
[21:20] | Because i am not a thief. | 因为我不是小偷 |
[21:23] | Now, if you’ll please excuse me, i’m in the middle of earning some wages. | 现在 请原谅我 我正在赚些钱呢 |
[21:26] | I’ve got a train to catch. | 那样我就可以坐火车 |
[21:32] | Please, anne | 求你了 Anne |
[21:35] | It was a terrible misunderstanding | 是个可怕的误会 |
[21:37] | Thank you anyways. It was very nice. | 很感谢你 非常棒 |
[21:39] | But i’m not finished. | 但是我还没结束 |
[21:42] | We’ve heard quite enough. | 我们已经听了很多了 |
[21:44] | Do you want your money back? | 你想把钱要回去吗? |
[21:46] | Anne, please… | Anne 求你了 |
[21:48] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[21:50] | I’ve come to take you home to green gables. | 我是来带你回“绿山墙”的 |
[21:53] | Why?! So you can banish me whenever you feel like it?! | 为什么呢? 这样你们就可以随时随意地把我赶走? |
[21:56] | I am my own family now. | 现在我独自生活了 |
[21:58] | And i am all i need! | 我可以随心所欲 |
[22:00] | Anne– poems! Poems for sale! | Anne 诗歌朗诵! 售卖诗歌朗诵! |
[22:02] | No, wait, wait. Anne, listen. | 不 等等 Anne 听着 |
[22:05] | I-i’ve come for you. I came all this way– | 我来找你 这一路上 |
[22:07] | Oh, bully for you. Because so did i! And not by choice. | 哦 那么盛气凌人 因为我也一样 那是被迫的 |
[22:11] | I had to come all this way because you didn’t want me! | 我不得不一路这样子因为你们不要我 |
[22:15] | I do want you, anne. We do. | 我要你的 Anne 我们要你的 |
[22:18] | I would appreciate it if you would leave me alone. | 如果你放过我我会很感激的 |
[22:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:24] | Please. Please? | 求你了 请求我? |
[22:25] | Oh, i’ll give you a “please.” | 哦 我会给你一个“请求”的 |
[22:27] | Please have the decency to let me be!!! | 请帮个忙放过我 |
[22:30] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗? |
[22:34] | Yes, there is. Is this man bothering you? | 是的 确实有 这男人在骚扰你吗? |
[22:36] | No, no… | 不 没有 |
[22:38] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[22:40] | This man is indeed bothering me. | 这个男人确实在困扰我 |
[22:42] | That so. We’re fine. She’s my daughter. | 那就是了 我们没事 她是我的女儿 |
[24:35] | Whoa… | |
[24:41] | Well, it certainly took you long enough to fetch her! | 嗯 你去接她够久的 |
[24:45] | Oh, sorry to… | 哦 抱歉 |
[24:47] | Cause you worry, marilla. | 让你担心了 marilla |
[24:51] | Hello, miss cuthbert. | 你好 cuthbert小姐 |
[24:53] | Hello, anne. | 你好 Anne |
[24:55] | It’s nice to see you back. | 很高兴你回来 |
[24:57] | Please take your things up to your room. I’ll get supper on. | 把你的东西放到你房间去 我会准备晚餐 |
[26:43] | We’re having a simple supper. I won’t need your help. | 我们吃简单一点的晚餐 不用你帮忙了 |
[26:46] | Just come down when you’re ready. | 你准备好后下楼来 |
[26:51] | Yes, miss cuthbert. | 好的 cuthbert小姐 |
[26:53] | Well, i’ll see you downstairs. | 嗯 那一会楼下见 |
[27:12] | You’ll be wanting the egg cups? | 你要装鸡蛋的盘子吗? |
[27:14] | Yes, please. | 是的 |
[27:16] | Did you bring your laundry down? | 你把要洗的衣服拿下来了吗? |
[27:19] | Yes, miss cuthbert. | 是的 cuthbert小姐 |
[27:22] | Please attend to the toast. | 请准备吐司 |
[27:31] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[27:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:54] | On the table, thank you. | 放到桌子上去 谢谢 |
[28:51] | I’ll be out, uh… | 我会出门 |
[28:53] | By the potato barns today. | 根据今天的土豆粮仓 |
[29:03] | I might send jerry to the smithy with the bay for shoes. | 我会让Jerry去铁匠铺 |
[29:06] | I’ll pack him a lunch. | 我会给他准备好打包午餐 |
[29:09] | Alright. | 好的 |
[29:12] | Alright, then. | 那好的 |
[29:27] | It was so awful, belle. | 那是多么可怕belle |
[29:30] | When i saw the orphanage again, you can’t imagine my dread. | 当我再次看到孤儿院 你不能想象我的害怕 |
[29:36] | And now i’m back, | 而现在我回来了 |
[29:38] | But i’m not so sure… | 但是我不确定 |
[29:40] | You’re back? | 你回来了? |
[29:42] | How dare you sneak around listening to my private conversation? | 你怎么敢溜进来偷听我的私人交谈? |
[29:46] | I wasn’t listening, i was sleeping. | 我没听到 我在睡觉 |
[29:48] | So you’re lazy and a snoop. It was too late to go home last night. | 那么你偷懒而且窥视 最晚回家太晚了 |
[29:53] | There was so much work, because mr. Cuthbert was away. Looking for you. | 有那么多的活要干 因为Cuthbert先生离开了 他一直在找你 |
[29:56] | What all did you hear me say? | 那你听到了我说什么没有? |
[29:59] | Why would i care what you say to a horse? | 为何我要在意你和一匹马说的话? |
[30:02] | I need coffee. I’m going in to ask. | 我需要咖啡 我进去要一杯 |
[30:05] | Why do you have that plate? I– | 你为何拿着那盘子? 我 |
[30:07] | Careful. They’ll call you a thief too. | 小心他们也会说你是小偷 |
[30:10] | No, no, the lady brought it to me yesterday, when she was distraite. | 不 不会 是Cuthbert小姐昨天给我的 当时她心不在焉的样子 |
[30:14] | Why anyone would worry over you is a mystery for sure. | 当然为何大家都担心你 我很奇怪 |
[30:34] | Ah! | |
[30:36] | Hey. | |
[30:38] | Ah… You’re so smart, anne. | 啊 你真聪明 Anne |
[30:41] | I never would’ve thought to sell poems for train fare. | 我永远不会想到通过卖诗歌去赚火车票钱 |
[30:45] | And you’re home in time for the church picnic. | 而你及时回家又可以参加教堂野餐 |
[30:48] | Did they tell you we’re hosting it here? | 他们告诉你我们会在这里举办吗? |
[30:50] | I’m really glad you’re back, anne. | 我很高兴你回来了 Anne |
[30:52] | Well, you’re the only one. Well, matthew seems to be, | 嗯 你是唯一的一个这么想的 嗯 matthew似乎也是这么想的 |
[30:55] | But he must’ve talked her into it. | 但是他一定说服了她 |
[30:58] | Oh, don’t say that, anne. I’m sure it’s not true. | 哦 别这么说 Anne 我确信那不是真的 |
[31:01] | Miss cuthbert wasn’t happy to see me at all. She didn’t care a whit. | cuthbert小姐见到我根本不开心 她一点也不在乎的 |
[31:05] | But… Rachel lynde told mother | 但是 Rachel lynde告诉过我妈妈 |
[31:06] | That miss cuthbert was torn asunder after you left. | 你离开后 cuthbert小姐痛不欲生 |
[31:09] | Not possible. Miss cuthbert was so upset, | 不可能的 cuthbert小姐是那么痛苦 |
[31:13] | Rachel lynde feared she’d take sick. | Rachel lynde害怕她得病 |
[31:15] | Not possible. | 不可能的 |
[31:19] | Well, that’s what she told mother. | 嗯 她就是这么和我妈妈说的 |
[31:21] | Then why doesn’t she show it? | 那为何她看上去并不是那样? |
[31:23] | It’s hard to believe she was sorrowful | 很难相信她很悲伤 |
[31:25] | When she doesn’t seem to like me at all. | 当她看到我的时候 |
[31:28] | At least you’re home. | 至少你回家了 |
[31:35] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[31:41] | And i don’t mean to seem ungrateful. | 我不是故意这么忘恩负义的 |
[31:43] | And it did fill my heart with joy to be back at green gables. | 回到“绿山墙”我很开心 |
[31:54] | But i feel they could send me away at any moment. | 但是我觉得他们随时随地会把我送走的 |
[31:59] | But now that it’s all settled, why would they? | 但是现在都安顿下来了 他们为何要那么做呢? |
[32:05] | I just don’t want to get too attached. | 我只是不想走得太近 |
[32:07] | Not if it’s all going to disappear. | 如果这一切最终会消失 |
[32:13] | Catch. | 接球 |
[32:30] | “if all the world hated you, and believed you wicked, | 如果整个世界都在恨你 认为你是邪恶的 |
[32:33] | While your own conscience approved of you and absolved you from guilt, | 而你自己的良心证明你是无辜的 |
[32:38] | You would not be without friends.” | 你就不会没有朋友 |
[33:08] | It’s quite confounding. | 真让人迷糊 |
[33:10] | Why send her away just to retrieve her? | 为何把她送走了却又去接回来? |
[33:13] | Confounding indeed. | 的确非常困惑 |
[33:15] | I hope those old cuthberts aren’t losing their marbles. | 我希望老cuthberts不会丢失他们的玻璃球 |
[33:18] | What do you mean? Stop it. | 你在说什么呢? 停住 |
[33:21] | Stop it! I mean, i hope they aren’t becoming addled, | 停住! 我是说 我希望他们别老糊涂了 |
[33:24] | Dear, as seniors are wont to do. | 亲爱的 就像老年人常会犯的那样 |
[33:27] | They hardly want to, darling. | 他们不想这样的 |
[33:29] | I don’t like this biscuit. | 我不喜欢这饼干 |
[33:31] | Then don’t eat it. | 那就别吃了 |
[33:33] | Well, it can’t be a peaceable household, it simply can’t. | 嗯 这不会是个平静的家庭 根本不会 |
[33:35] | The girl is an orphan, after all. | 毕竟这女孩是个孤儿 |
[33:37] | How does one know what one is really getting? | 怎么会有人知道什么是真的? |
[33:39] | One doesn’t. Exactly. | 确实没人知道 |
[33:41] | It’s not like she wanted to be an orphan. | 她不想成为孤儿的 |
[33:44] | Of course not, dear. But she is. | 当然不 亲爱的 但是她确实是孤儿 |
[33:52] | Ah-ah. | |
[34:04] | Hello! | 你好 |
[34:07] | Rachel. Thomas. | |
[34:11] | Here we are, here we all are. Glad to see you, matthew. | 我们来了 都来了 很高兴见到你 matthew |
[34:16] | Welcome home, anne. | 欢迎回家 Anne |
[34:18] | Thank you, mrs. Lynde. How do you do, mr. Lynde? | 谢谢你 Lynde夫人 你好 是Lynde先生吗? |
[34:20] | Glad we didn’t find you in a ditch. | 很高兴我们没在沟渠里找到你 |
[34:23] | Yes, yes, dear, everyone appreciates your gallantry. | 是的 亲爱的 大家都很欣赏你的勇气 |
[34:25] | Well, we aim to please. | 嗯 我们就是要让您满意 |
[34:27] | Marilla, i hope you’re feeling better now, dear. | Marilla 我希望你现在感觉好点了 亲爱的 |
[34:30] | Were you poorly, marilla? She was just worried sick, that’s what. | marilla 你生过病了? 她只是担心得要死 就是那样子 |
[34:33] | All is well, thank you. I’m sure it is, | 现在都好了 谢谢你 我想是的 |
[34:36] | Now that you’re all reunited. | 现在你们团聚了 |
[34:38] | One big happy family. | 一个快乐的大家庭 |
[34:40] | My, my. | 天呐 |
[34:42] | Looks like the cuthberts have picked up a stray. | 似乎cuthberts一家子捡了个无主的宠物 |
[34:45] | Stray dog. Ruff-ruff! | 一条流浪狗 |
[34:47] | No need to be uncharitable. | 不需要挑三拣四的 |
[34:49] | Do you suppose they mean for her to be a daughter or a servant? | 你认为他们是要她做女儿呢还是做佣人? |
[34:52] | Doesn’t she have awful red hair? | 她那是可怕的红头发吗? |
[34:53] | I wonder if she’ll be attending school. | 我不知道她是否回去上学 |
[34:56] | What is the world coming to? | 这世界是怎么了? |
[34:58] | I hear they plucked her from an asylum in nova scotia. | 我听说他们是在nova scotia的孤儿院里挑选的她 |
[35:02] | A lunatic asylum? Orphanage. | 一所精神病院? 是孤儿院 |
[35:04] | Of course, it could turn out to be one and the same. | 当然 反正相差不多 |
[35:08] | Oh, dear. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[35:10] | We’ll just have to… Persevere. | 我们得 坚持 |
[35:13] | You’re a little orphan! You lived in a trash can! | 你是一个小孤儿! 你生活中垃圾桶里! |
[35:18] | garbage girl! Garbage girl! | 垃圾女孩! 垃圾女孩! |
[35:23] | Anne? | |
[35:27] | I’ll go. | 我去找她 |
[36:05] | Anne? | |
[36:07] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[36:09] | Anne… | |
[36:11] | Did you feel a sense of obligation? | 你觉得是一种责任吗? |
[36:14] | Is that it? | 是不是这样子? |
[36:15] | Because i would’ve been fine on my own! | 因为我自己一个人也会过很好 |
[36:18] | Better than here! | 比这里好 |
[36:19] | Why would you send for me if you didn’t even want me? | 你为何不想要我还要把我接回来? |
[36:24] | But we do want you, anne. | 但是我们确实想要你的 Anne |
[36:27] | It’s obvious you don’t! | 很明显你不要的 |
[36:29] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[36:39] | I have a question for you. | 我有个问题问你 |
[36:43] | I wonder… | 我想 |
[36:45] | Will you forgive me? | 你会原谅我吗? |
[36:49] | I am very sorry, anne. | 我非常抱歉 Anne |
[36:54] | When the brooch went missing, i was quick to judge. | 当那胸针丢失不见时 我太快判定 |
[36:58] | But what’s worse is that i pushed you to fib. | 但是更糟糕的是我逼着你说谎 |
[37:02] | What else were you to do? | 那时候你会怎么做呢? |
[37:05] | Makes me shudder to think of it. | 我一想到这个就会发抖 |
[37:09] | And of course, i know now that you were telling the truth. | 当然 现在我明白了你一直在说实话 |
[37:13] | You are a truthful girl, anne, even now, | 你是个诚实的孩子 Anne 即使现在 |
[37:18] | And that is an admirable quality. | 那是很可贵的品德 |
[37:32] | This was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[37:33] | And all that you went through because of it. | 都是因为这个让你经历了那些 |
[37:37] | It’s a wonder you came back to green gables at all. | 你回到“绿山墙”是个奇迹 |
[38:16] | If you could… Find it in your heart to… | 如果你能 从心底发现 |
[38:20] | Believe me… | 相信我 |
[38:22] | And… | 然后 |
[38:23] | Forgive me… | 原谅我 |
[38:27] | …Then we can start anew. | 那样我们就可以从头再来 |
[38:57] | anne?! – Yes, miss cuthbert? | anne? 在 cuthbert小姐 什么事情? |
[39:00] | Please come down to the parlour. | 请下来到客厅来 |
[39:04] | And “marilla” is just fine. | 叫我marilla就好了 |
[39:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[39:08] | You may call me marilla. | 你可以叫我marilla |
[39:10] | Oh. May i call you aunt marilla? | 哦 我可以叫你marilla姑姑吗? |
[39:13] | You may not. | 不可以 |
[39:14] | But i’d love to call you aunt marilla. | 但是我愿意叫你marilla姑姑 |
[39:17] | It would make me seem as if i really belonged to you. | 这让我觉得我真的属于你 |
[39:20] | Well, i’m not your aunt and i don’t believe | 嗯 我不是你姑姑 我也不信 |
[39:23] | In calling people names that don’t belong to them. | 称呼不属于他们的名字 |
[39:25] | Well, we could imagine you’re my aunt. I couldn’t. | 嗯 我们可以假象你是我的姑姑 我不会那样做的 |
[39:28] | Do you never imagine things are different than they are? | 你从没假想过事情和他们原本的不同吗? |
[39:31] | I do not. | 没有 |
[39:33] | Oh, marilla, how much you miss. | 哦 marilla 你可错过了很多的东西 |
[39:37] | Well, speaking of names, | 嗯 说到名字 |
[39:39] | We’d like you to sign this and take ours. | 我们希望你在这里签个名 |
[39:44] | If the idea appeals to you. | 如果这样的做法你同意的话 |
[39:48] | I’ve got the pen. It’s all ready for you. | 我有笔 都为你准备好了 |
[39:51] | This is your family bible. | 这是你的家谱 |
[39:57] | You want me to be a cuthbert? | 你们真的想让我成为cuthbert家族的一员吗? |
[39:59] | A real cuthbert? | 一个真正的cuthbert姓氏? |
[40:01] | We do. We want our name to belong to you. | 是的 我们希望我们的姓氏可以属于你 |
[40:06] | I’m going to belong? We hope you like the sound of anne shirley cuthbert. | 属于我? 我们希望你的名字是anne shirley cuthbert |
[40:12] | Anne? | |
[40:14] | I do. I do very much. | 我愿意 非常愿意 |
[40:17] | But… I just sign? | 但是 我只是这么签字吗? |
[40:19] | That’s it? | 这样就可以了? |
[40:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:23] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[40:24] | Well… Seems a little perfunctory, don’t you think? | 嗯 似乎有点敷衍 你们以为呢? |
[40:28] | Perfunctory? | 敷衍? |
[40:31] | Shouldn’t we… Shouldn’t we hold hands over a running stream | 我们不应该 我们不应该在流水的小溪边上一起握住手 |
[40:35] | And pledge ourselves to each other as cuthberts forever? | 然后各自宣誓永远成为cuthberts家族的一员吗? |
[40:38] | Or prick our fingers and mingle our blood | 或者刺破我们的手指把我们的血混合一起 |
[40:41] | As a symbol of our lasting devotion? | 作为我们永远忠诚的象征吗? |
[40:45] | Well, surely there needs to be a ceremony of some kind | 嗯 当然需要某种仪式的 |
[40:49] | In honour of such an auspicious moment. | 庆贺在这么吉祥的时刻 |
[40:52] | As someone who has never belonged to anyone before, | 作为某个以前根本不属于任何人的人来说 |
[40:55] | I believe that this is a matter of much solemnity. | 我相信这是很庄严的事情 |
[40:59] | Don’t you? | 你们不这么以为吗? |
[41:07] | What say you, marilla? | 你怎么看 marilla? |
[41:09] | Well… I’ve got some raspberry cordial in the pantry. | 嗯 我去储物间那点树莓酒 |
[41:13] | Perhaps we could all have a small glass to celebrate | 或许我们可以弄一小杯来庆贺 |
[41:17] | Without any danger to anyone. | 不会有任何危险 |
[41:19] | Oh, miss cuth… | 哦 cuth小姐… |
[41:21] | Thank you, marilla. | 谢谢你 marilla |
[41:22] | That would do nicely. | 那样很好 |
[41:25] | Well, then… | 嗯 那么 |
[41:26] | To the cuthberts. | 为cuthberts家族干杯 |
[41:28] | The cuthberts. And the shirley-cuthberts. | 为cuthberts家族干杯 还有为shirley-cuthberts干杯 |
[41:37] | I could develop a fondness for this. | 我会慢慢喜欢这个的 |
[41:42] | It’s time for you to sign now, anne. | 现在该你去签字了 Anne |
[41:55] | Oh my. | 哦 天呐 |
[41:58] | I can’t believe this is really happening. | 我不敢相信这是真的 |
[42:02] | Calm yourself, anne. You’re overexcited. | 冷静下来 Anne 你太激动了 |
[42:04] | Yes, i am. | 是的 我很激动 |
[42:08] | I don’t think i’ve ever been so excited in my whole life. | 我这辈子从未这么激动过 |
[42:16] | My hands are shaking. | 我的手在发抖 |
[42:21] | With this pen… | 用这支笔 |
[42:24] | …I take you… | 我会把你们 |
[42:26] | Matthew and marilla cuthbert… | Matthew和marilla cuthbert… |
[42:30] | …To be my family forever. | 永远作为我的家人 |
[42:35] | To call you mine… | 让你们当作我自己的… |
[42:38] | And to be yours. | 当成你们的家人 |
[42:40] | For always. | 永远 |
[42:49] | Anne… | |
[42:53] | …Cuthbert. | |
[42:57] | oh, i should add the shirley. | 哦 我应该加上shirley |
[43:00] | I’ll do it over. | 我重新写 |
[43:02] | Anne… | |
[43:04] | Shirley… | |
[43:07] | …Cuthbert. | |
[43:12] | It should be hyphenated, don’t you agree? | 应该连写的 你们同意吗? |
[43:15] | I’ll add that in, too. And since it’s official, | 既然是正式的 我就加进去了 |
[43:18] | It should probably be anne shirley-cuthbert of green gables née halifax. | 也许应该是halifax绿山墙的anne shirley-cuthbert |
[43:23] | Anne. Could i add cordelia, too? | Anne 我也可以加上cordelia吗? |
[43:26] | I’ve always wanted to be a cordelia. | 我一直想成为cordelia的 |
[43:29] | Anne… | |
[43:31] | Cordelia | |
[43:33] | Alright, that’s enough now. | 好了 现在这样够了 |