时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Help me! | 帮帮我! |
[00:36] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗? |
[00:41] | Anne! | |
[00:43] | Diana? | |
[00:44] | – Minnie May, she’s sick! – We need to wake Miss Cuthbert! | Minnie May 她生病了 我们得叫醒Cuthbert小姐! |
[00:46] | She’s not here. She went to see the premier. | 她没在家 她去看总理大人了 |
[00:48] | – Did your parents go as well? – Yes! | 你父母亲是否也去了? 是的 |
[00:51] | – What’s wrong with Minnie May? – I don’t know. | Minnie May怎么了? 我不知道 |
[00:53] | She’s choking and coughing, and it’s horrible! | 她胸闷以及咳嗽 太可怕了 |
[00:55] | – Croup. – We need the doctor! | 是哮喘 我们需要找医生 |
[00:59] | Matthew! Matthew, come quick! | Matthew! Matthew,快点起来 |
[01:03] | Put this on before you catch your death. | 你赶快把这个穿上 否则你也会生病的 |
[01:05] | Aunt Josephine’s staying with us but she doesn’t know what to do! | Josephine姑姑和我们呆在一起 但是她不知道怎么办 |
[01:08] | She’s never seen a cough like this. | 她从未见过这样子的咳嗽 |
[01:10] | I have. | 我见过的 |
[01:12] | Matthew, ride to Carmody and fetch the doctor. | Matthew 赶紧去Carmody找个医生来 |
[01:14] | Minnie May is gravely ill. I’ll go home with Diana. | Minnie May病得很厉害 我陪Diana回家 |
[01:17] | We’ll see you there. | 我们在她家碰头 |
[01:20] | Oh, Anne, she’s fearful sick! | 哦 Anne 她病得太可怕了 |
[01:22] | She can scarcely breathe! | 她几乎不能够呼吸 |
[01:24] | I need to fetch the ipecac before we go! | 我得带点催吐剂去 |
[01:26] | Matthew won’t be back for hours. I will do everything I can until then! | Matthew还要好几小时才会回来 在那之前我会尽量想办法的 |
[01:30] | – I’ve missed you so much. – I’ve missed you, too. | 我很想你 我也是的 |
[02:27] | Lean her over. Make sure she’s right above the steam. | 让她靠起来 确保她正对着热蒸汽 |
[02:30] | We have to loosen the phlegm that’s choking her. | 我们得使她咳嗽的痰给化了 |
[02:33] | We’ve used almost all the ipecac. | 我们快用完了催吐剂 |
[02:36] | There’s only one more dose. I want to get by with steam | 只剩下最后一点剂量了 我希望能够支持过去 用热蒸汽和 |
[02:38] | and night air until we’re forced to use it. | 夜晚的空气 直到我们不得不使用这最后的催吐剂 |
[02:40] | She’s burning up. | 她在发烧 |
[02:41] | Let’s lift her up to the window. | 把她弄到窗户边去 |
[02:44] | Breathing cold air will help. | 呼吸冷空气会有帮助的 |
[02:53] | What on earth do you think you’re doing?! | 你到底想干什么呢? |
[02:55] | Do you wish her to freeze to death as well?! | 让她冻死吗? |
[02:57] | Cold air is a doctor’s best friend when it comes to treating croup. | 治疗哮喘呼吸冷空气是很好的办法 |
[03:00] | You are not a doctor! I do not condone this! | 你不是医生! 我不同意这么做! |
[03:02] | I know what I’m doing. | 我明白在做什么的 |
[03:05] | Sorry. If you could please stay out of the way… | 抱歉 你是否可以不挡路 |
[03:07] | Well! | 好吧 |
[03:11] | Dear God, please save this child. | 上帝呀 救救这孩子 |
[03:14] | It’s all right, Minnie May. | 没事的 Minnie May |
[03:17] | Do you see the moon? | 你看到那月亮了吗? |
[03:19] | Oh, isn’t she lovely? | 很漂亮是吧? |
[03:22] | She’s watching over you. | 它在照看着你 |
[03:25] | I wish you had some peppermint or eucalyptus so I could make a plaster. | 我希望你们有薄荷和桉树 这样我就可以做成膏药 |
[03:28] | I’ll fetch an onion. | 我去那个洋葱来 |
[03:31] | Pardon me. | 请原谅 |
[03:32] | How much longer will it be before that blasted doctor comes?! | 那该死的医生什么时候才能来呢? |
[03:36] | Oh, I hate the country. | 哦 我讨厌这个国家 |
[03:37] | Sorry! It really would help if you could keep out of the way! | 抱歉!你别在这里挡路就很好了! |
[03:41] | What would help would be a medical professional. | 专业的医生会有什么帮助呢 |
[03:43] | I expect they’ll be another hour or two, if they come at all. | 我想他们还得需要一到两个小时才会到 如果他们及时出发的话 |
[03:46] | Why do you say that? | 你为何这么讲? |
[03:47] | Almost everyone went to Charlottetown to see the premier. | 几乎所有人都去了Charlottetown看总理大人 |
[03:50] | That is precisely why I left. | 我就是因为这个才离开的 |
[03:51] | It remains to be seen if the doctor went along as well. | 所以还得看看是否医生也去了那里 |
[03:54] | Next you’ll be brewing eye of newt in a cauldron. | 你这样切洋葱眼睛会流泪的 |
[03:56] | Raw onion on the soles of the feet helps bring a fever down. | 生洋葱放在脚底会有助于降烧的 |
[04:01] | You haven’t ever heard of that? | 你没听说过吗? |
[04:02] | – Why would I have? – Because it’s an old wives’ tale. | 我为何要听说呢? 因为这是妻子该知道的偏方 |
[04:05] | I might be one, but not the other. | 我可能是那样的妻子,但不另类 |
[04:08] | Evidently, one doesn’t have to be either thing to know it. | 很明显 是不需要知道这样的事情的那种妻子 |
[04:11] | True enough. In any case, I believe it works, | 确实是的 不管怎样 我想会有用的 |
[04:14] | and I’m not above a desperate measure or two. | 而我不会放弃一两个令人绝望的办法 |
[04:16] | If I had a desperate measure to offer, I would. | 如果我有令人绝望的办法的话 我会提出来的 |
[04:18] | But I know nothing of children or their illnesses. | 但是我对孩子的生病一无所知 |
[04:22] | Mrs. Hammond had twins three times, so I know quite a lot about it. | Hammond夫人三次生了双胞胎 所以我很了解这样的情况 |
[04:26] | You were in service? | 你在做帮工吗? |
[04:28] | My whole life before I came to Green Gables. | 在我来绿山墙之前一直都在做帮工 |
[04:30] | So the Cuthberts brought you on | 所以Cuthbert家把你领来 |
[04:32] | to look after them in their dotage, did they? | 是为了在他们年老时照顾他们 是这样吗? |
[04:34] | Oh, no. I was supposed to be a boy. | 不是的 原本他们需要一个男孩 |
[04:36] | But when I wasn’t, they decided to keep me and raise me. | 但是当发现我是女孩时 他们就决定领养我 |
[04:39] | How extraordinary. | 太意外了 |
[04:40] | – I agree! – Anne! | 我同意 Anne |
[04:42] | – Anne! Anne! | |
[04:45] | Bring her over to the table! Hurry! | 把她放到桌子上 快 |
[04:52] | Roll her onto her belly. Hold her feet. | 翻过来肚皮朝下 抓住她的脚 |
[04:59] | Come on, Minnie May, cough! Cough, Minnie May! Cough! | 加油 Minnie May 咳嗽!咳嗽 Minnie May!咳嗽! |
[05:01] | – She’s slipping! – Miss Barry! | 她在滑下去! Barry小姐! |
[05:04] | Come on, Minnie May! Come on! Cough, Minnie May! Cough! | 加油 Minnie May 加油!咳嗽!Minnie May!咳嗽! |
[05:08] | She’s not breathing! | 她没有呼吸了! |
[05:13] | Cough, Minnie May! Cough! Come on, cough! | 咳嗽 Minnie May! 咳嗽!加油 咳嗽! |
[05:15] | Come on, cough! Cough! | 加油 咳嗽!咳嗽! |
[05:17] | Cough, Minnie May! Cough! | 咳嗽 Minnie May!咳嗽! |
[05:19] | – Please, please! | 求你了 求你了! |
[05:21] | – That’s good. That’s very good. | 这样很好 非常好 |
[05:24] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[05:25] | Merciful Lord. | 仁慈的主 |
[05:27] | That’s done it. Pull her up. | 弄好了 拉她起来 |
[05:42] | You are going to be all better very soon, | 你会很快好起来的 |
[05:44] | and you have been very brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[05:48] | – Oh, Anne… | 哦 Anne |
[05:54] | Let’s get her to bed. | 把她弄到床上去 |
[06:02] | I believe the worst is over. | 我想最坏的时刻过去了 |
[06:08] | I believe I need a brandy. | 我想喝点白兰地 |
[06:38] | Your little redheaded girl is as smart as they make them. | 你的红发女孩非常聪明 |
[06:41] | She saved that child’s life, pure and simple. | 她救了这孩子的命 完美之极 |
[06:44] | I must admit, she’s got a presence of mind | 我必须得承认 她极为冷静的头脑 |
[06:47] | quite unusual in a child her age. | 在她这个年纪非常不一般 |
[06:51] | I guess… I’d best get her home. | 我想 我带她回家去吧 |
[06:59] | Anne. | |
[07:02] | Anne… | |
[07:05] | It’s time to go. | 该回家了 |
[07:13] | Oh, Matthew… | 哦 Matthew |
[07:15] | isn’t it a beautiful morning? | 早晨真漂亮 是吗? |
[07:21] | The trees look as if you could blow them away with a breath. | 这些树看起来你一口气就能吹走它们 |
[07:25] | Poof! | |
[07:32] | I’m so glad I live in a world where there are white frosts, aren’t you? | 我非常高兴生活在白色冰霜的世界 你呢? |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:38] | And I’m so glad Mrs. Hammond had three pairs of twins, | 我很高兴Hammond夫人有三对双胞胎 |
[07:41] | or I mightn’t have known what to do. | 否则的话我也不知道该如何处理 |
[07:44] | Life’s funny… like that. | 生活很美妙 如此这般 |
[07:47] | Won’t Marilla be surprised when she hears what she missed? | Marilla听到这些她没看到的是否会很惊讶? |
[07:50] | Won’t she just. | 一定会的 |
[08:11] | Matthew? | |
[08:14] | Matthew, are you all right? | Matthew 你没事吧? |
[08:16] | Oh… Oh, good. | 哦 哦 没事 |
[08:18] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[08:20] | Um, how was Charlottetown? | Charlottetown怎么样? |
[08:22] | Why are you sleeping in the middle of the day? | 你为何在大白天睡觉? |
[08:24] | Uh-huh. It’s all right, Marilla. | 哦 没事 Marilla |
[08:26] | I expect Anne will sleep the day away as well. | 我想Anne也会睡一天的 |
[08:29] | What’s happened? What’s wrong? Is she ill? | 发生什么了? 怎么了? 她生病了吗? |
[08:31] | No need to fret. | 别担心 |
[08:34] | How about I tell you over a cup of coffee? | 我边喝杯咖啡边和你讲如何? |
[08:37] | I could use some coffee. | 我该喝点咖啡了 |
[08:57] | – You know what I… – Oh, can I get you something? | 你知道我… 哦 你要点什么吗? |
[09:02] | You know… | 你知道 |
[09:04] | what was the best thing about getting sick? | 生病后最想做的事情是什么吗? |
[09:08] | Traveling west again. | 再次去西部旅行 |
[09:11] | I’ll fetch you both some tea. | 我给你们弄点茶 |
[09:15] | The train. | 那火车 |
[09:18] | God, I love a train. | 上帝 我爱那火车 |
[09:20] | And those Rocky Mountains… | 还有那落基山脉 |
[09:23] | They’re amazing. | 很漂亮的 |
[09:25] | Did my heart good. | 我很高兴看到那些 |
[09:28] | It’s a big world, son. | 这世界很大 儿子 |
[09:32] | Remember that. | 记着这个 |
[09:46] | Good afternoon, Marilla. | 下午好 Marilla |
[09:49] | Eliza. | |
[09:52] | I’ve come to apologize. | 我是过来道歉的 |
[09:55] | May I please see your wonderful, remarkable Anne? | 我可以见一下你的绝妙的不可思议的Anne吗? |
[10:00] | She’s still sleeping, | 她还在睡觉 |
[10:02] | but you’re welcome to come on in. | 但是欢迎你进屋来 |
[10:12] | Good day, Mrs. Barry. | 再见 Barry夫人 |
[10:14] | Thank you, Matthew. | 谢谢你 Matthew |
[10:25] | Afternoon, Marilla. We missed you. | 下午好 Marilla 我们想你了 |
[10:27] | Did you see the premier? What did he look like? | 你见到总理大人了吗? 他长得怎样? |
[10:30] | Well, he never got to be Premier on account of his looks, | 那个 如果靠长相他当不上总理的 |
[10:33] | but I was proud of being a Conservative. | 但是作为一名保守党成员我很自豪 |
[10:36] | Rachel, being a Liberal, had no use for him. | Rachel作为自由党的成员 对他没帮助 |
[10:39] | Come along and let’s get you fed. I expect you must be hungry. | 过来给你弄点吃的 我想你一定饿了 |
[10:42] | I’m starving! | 饿坏了 |
[10:44] | Did Matthew recount the events of last night? | Matthew给你讲了昨晚的事情没有? |
[10:47] | He did. | 他说了 |
[10:48] | I must say it was fortunate that you knew what to do. | 我的承认很幸运你知道如何处理这些事情 |
[10:52] | I wouldn’t have had any idea myself. | 我自己都不知道怎么做 |
[10:55] | I never saw a case of croup. | 我从未听说过哮喘 |
[10:57] | You know what was extra wonderful about it all? | 你知道除此之外还有更美妙的事情吗? |
[10:59] | I got to spend time with my darling Diana. | 我有了机会和亲爱的Diana呆在一起 |
[11:02] | It’s been an agony not speaking at school, | 在学校不能和她说话一直很痛苦 |
[11:04] | an utter agony. | 一直纯粹的痛苦 |
[11:06] | It’s been a long month indeed. | 确实已经有长长一个月了 |
[11:10] | I was so sorrowful to leave her this morning, | 今天一早离开她很悲伤的 |
[11:12] | knowing it’ll all go back to how it’s been. | 知道以后还会保持原样 |
[11:17] | Take a few more bites. | 多吃几口 |
[11:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:21] | Because when I tell you who just visited here, | 因为当我告诉你谁来这里 |
[11:24] | your reaction will lift you clear out of the region | 你的反应会打翻 |
[11:26] | of such material matters as appetite. | 你吃的这些东西 |
[11:31] | Mrs. Barry paid a call today, | Barry夫人今天来过了 |
[11:34] | and she hopes you’ll forgive her | 她希望你原谅她 |
[11:36] | and be good friends with Diana again. | 而且可以和Diana再成为好朋友 |
[11:39] | Oh, I’ll wash it later! | 哦 我回头再来洗碗 |
[11:41] | I can’t tie myself down to anything | 我不能把自己绑缚在这些 |
[11:43] | so unromantic as dishes | 那么不浪漫的碗盆里 |
[11:44] | at this thrilling moment! | 在这激动人心的时刻 |
[11:46] | Anne, take a coat! | Anne 穿上外套! |
[12:11] | Gilbert?! | |
[12:14] | Gilbert! | |
[12:16] | Gilbert! | |
[12:19] | Gilbert! | |
[12:32] | Anne! Anne! | |
[12:36] | Diana! Oh! | |
[12:38] | Oh, aren’t you almost nearly perfectly happy? | 哦 你是否非常非常得开心? |
[12:41] | Our separation has been an excruciating torment, | 我们的分开一直是一直痛苦的折磨 |
[12:44] | but I’m so relieved it’s finally over. | 但是现在终于结束了 我大大松了口气 |
[12:47] | Mother could hardly keep us apart since you saved Minnie May. | 母亲不会让我们分开了 自从你救了Minnie May |
[12:49] | Even Aunt Josephine said she’d be glad to see you again, | 连Josephine姑姑都说她会很高兴再见到你的 |
[12:52] | and she doesn’t like anyone. | 她可不轻易喜欢人的 |
[12:53] | Wasn’t she only staying while your parents were away? | 她不是在你父母离开的时候临时来呆一段时间吗? |
[12:55] | No, no, she’s come to stay with us for at least a month. | 不 不 她会在我们这里至少呆上一个月 |
[12:58] | I don’t quite know how we’ll stand it. She’s so very particular. | 我非常不明白我们该怎么样处理这情况 她太特别了 |
[13:00] | But she’s suffered a loss – she’s grieving | 但是她受到了伤害 她很悲伤 |
[13:02] | so she’s disinclined to be home alone in Charlottetown | 她不愿意一个人孤独地呆在Charlottetown |
[13:05] | – since her companion passed away. – Her companion? | 因为她的伙伴去世了 她的伙伴? |
[13:08] | Her best friend forever and ever. | 她一生最好的朋友 |
[13:15] | Aunt Josephine never married. Neither of them did. | Josephine姑姑一直未婚的 她们都是未婚 |
[13:18] | They lived with each other their whole lives. | 她们一辈子都住在一起 |
[13:21] | I’d live with you forever if I could, | 如果可以 我愿意和你永远住在一起 |
[13:24] | but I know you’ll leave me the day you get married | 但是我知道你结婚后会离开我的 |
[13:27] | to some wealthy and handsome gentleman. | 和某个有钱的英俊的绅士结婚 |
[13:29] | I hate him already. | 我已经在讨厌他了 |
[13:31] | How’s Gilbert? | Gilbert怎么样? |
[13:33] | You’re not funny. | 你不好玩 |
[13:34] | You see him almost every day after school, do you not? | 你每天放学后都去看他 是吗? |
[13:36] | Not because I want to! It’s because I have to. | 不是我想去!是因为不得不去 |
[13:39] | Mr. Phillips makes me go. | Phillips逼我做的 |
[13:41] | I’ve explained this to Ruby. | 我早和Ruby说过这个的 |
[13:42] | Do I need to explain it to you as well? | 我也要和你解释一下吗? |
[13:44] | I want to beat Gilbert fair and square | 我想光明正大地击败Gilbert |
[13:46] | when he comes back to school. | 当他回学校后 |
[13:48] | Is his father almost well? | 他父亲好点了没有? |
[13:56] | I think I’m a terrible person. | 我想我是一个可怕的人 |
[13:58] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[14:00] | I hadn’t thought about it before. | 以前我从未想到过 |
[14:02] | Hadn’t thought about what? | 想到过什么? |
[14:05] | It’s very likely Gilbert’s father | 很可能Gilbert的父亲 |
[14:07] | isn’t going to get well. | 不会好起来了 |
[14:09] | So it’s more than possible that when Gilbert | 所以有很大的可能Gilbert |
[14:12] | finally comes back to school, | 回到学校的时候 |
[14:14] | he’ll be an orphan. | 他会是个孤儿 |
[14:59] | “Let not your heart be troubled. | 别让你自己纠结 |
[15:02] | “Ye believe in God; | 你信仰上帝 |
[15:03] | “believe also in me. | 也信任我 |
[15:08] | “In my Father’s house are many mansions. | 在天父的屋子里有很多的宫殿 |
[15:11] | “If it were not so, | 如果不是那样 |
[15:12] | “I would have told you. | 我会告诉你 |
[15:15] | “I go to prepare a place for you. | 我会为你准备好地方 |
[15:17] | “And if I go and prepare a place for you, | 若去为你们预备了地方 |
[15:21] | “I will come again, and receive you unto myself; | 就必再来接你们到我那里去, |
[15:26] | for where I am, there ye may be also.” | 我在那里,叫你们也在那里 |
[17:08] | Oh, no, thank you. | 哦 不 谢谢 |
[17:22] | You laugh, but I think it’s a fine chapeau. | 你在微笑 但是我想这帽子很不错 |
[17:26] | Cosmopolitan. | 大都市流行的 |
[17:28] | All the city folks are wearing them. | 城里人都戴这样的帽子 |
[17:30] | Why don’t you like it? | 你为何不喜欢? |
[17:31] | Other than the fact that it’s too big for your head? | 实际上它对你来说有点大了 是吗? |
[17:34] | Room to grow. | 还有成长空间嘛 |
[17:35] | I’m sure it’ll fit better when you acquire some more brains. | 我确信你要是多点脑子的话 这帽子会很合适的 |
[17:39] | Oh, show me mercy, Mar. | 哦 对我客气点好吗 Mar |
[17:42] | Mercy, please. | 客气点 |
[17:48] | Perhaps this might persuade you to offer me | 也许这个会说服你对我 |
[17:51] | a morsel of kindness. | 好一点点 |
[17:54] | I make no promises. | 我可不敢保证 |
[17:56] | I would expect none. | 我也不会期望的 |
[17:58] | May I? | 可以为你戴上吗? |
[18:37] | Marilla? | |
[18:39] | Are you all right, dear? | 你没事吧 亲爱的? |
[18:41] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[18:43] | Oh, no, thank you. I-I’m fine. | 哦 不 谢谢 我没事 |
[19:19] | Gilbert! | |
[19:27] | It was a lovely service. | 招待得很好 |
[19:30] | It seemed fitting somehow; | 似乎很合乎礼仪 |
[19:32] | everything was so… | 每样东西都那么 |
[19:33] | white and still. | 洁白和宁静 |
[19:36] | I’ve always thought that the minister | 我总是在想牧师大人 |
[19:38] | prays quite mournfully, so this suited him nicely. | 很悲伤地祈祷 这很合适他的 |
[19:41] | Baptisms must be grim. | 洗礼必须很严肃的 |
[19:47] | Being an orphan has its challenges, | 成为孤儿会很有挑战性的 |
[19:48] | but you already have so many advantages, | 但是你已经有很多的优势了 |
[19:51] | you’ll be much better off than I was. | 比起我那个时候要好得多了 |
[19:54] | And I didn’t know my parents… | 我不知道自己的父母亲 |
[19:57] | they died when I was a baby… | 当我还是婴儿的时候他们就死了 |
[19:59] | so I couldn’t fend for myself the way that you can. | 所以我不能像你这样自己可以照顾自己 |
[20:02] | And I don’t remember my parents at all, | 而且我根本记不得我的父母亲 |
[20:04] | but you’ll always be able to remember your father. | 但是你可以一直记得你的父亲 |
[20:07] | And you know, when you think about it, | 你明白的 当你想他的时候 |
[20:09] | you’re really very lucky. | 你很幸运了 |
[20:12] | You think I’m lucky? | 你认为我很幸运? |
[20:13] | Compared to me? Yes. | 比起我来? 是的 |
[20:16] | And why is this about you? | 这和你有什么关系呢? |
[20:18] | It’s not. I was just trying to… | 没有 我只是想 |
[20:21] | See you. | 再见 |
[20:35] | Ugh! | |
[20:37] | Don’t mind me, Gilbert Blythe! I was only trying to help! | 别管我 Gilbert Blythe!我只是想帮助你! |
[20:41] | Fine, then. Don’t get the benefits | 那好吧 别不理解 |
[20:42] | of my extensive knowledge about being an orphan! | 我对孤儿的全面了解带来的好处 |
[20:47] | No matter how sad you look. | 不过你有多悲伤 |
[20:52] | All right, no need to think about him any more. Done. | 好吧 别再管他了 结束 |
[20:55] | I’ve wasted quite enough energy on some dumb boy. | 我已经在某个笨男孩身上浪费了足够的精力 |
[20:59] | I’m not going to think about Gilbert Blythe for one more second. | 我不会再化一秒钟在替Gilbert Blythe考虑 |
[21:04] | Brain: stop it! | 大脑:停止! |
[21:06] | – Romance is a pesky business. – Oh! | 浪漫是一件烦人的事情 哦! |
[21:08] | Miss Barry. | Barry小姐 |
[21:10] | No sense to be made of it. | 不知道该怎么做 |
[21:13] | – Hello, Anne. – Hello. | 你好 Anne 你好 |
[21:15] | – Sorry to interrupt. – No, no, I was… uh… | 抱歉打扰了 不 不 我在 |
[21:19] | May I enter your humble abode? | 我可以进来吗? |
[21:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:36] | Cozy little retreat. | 舒服的小屋 |
[21:38] | I-I should let you know immediately | 我会让你马上知道 |
[21:40] | that what you heard just now had nothing to do with romance. | 你听到的和浪漫毫无关系 |
[21:43] | – I see. – Nothing whatsoever. | 我明白的 一点都不相关 |
[21:44] | I couldn’t be less interested in Gil… | 我一点都没兴趣 对Gil… |
[21:47] | that boy. | 那个男孩 |
[21:49] | I’ve got much better things to do. | 我还有许多事情要做 |
[21:50] | You certainly seem like someone with many possible outcomes. | 你看上去就像某种有很多种可能结果的人 |
[21:55] | Oh, you’ve no idea how much it heartens me to hear you say that. | 哦 听你这么说让我深受鼓舞 |
[21:59] | My advice is to let your ambitions | 我的建议是让你的志向 |
[22:01] | and your aspirations be your guide. | 和你的愿望作为你的向导 |
[22:04] | But I have so many. | 但是我有太多的想法 |
[22:05] | Oh, good. | 哦 这很好 |
[22:07] | Plenty of time yet. If you’re lucky. | 还有很多的时间 如果你幸运的话 |
[22:11] | Right. Lucky. | 对的 幸运 |
[22:14] | There’s more than enough time for you to figure out | 有足够的时间让你弄明白 |
[22:17] | what you want and what you’re good at. | 你想做什么以及你善于做什么 |
[22:20] | I’d like to be very, very good at something astonishing. | 我希望非常非常擅长一些令人惊讶的事情 |
[22:25] | I don’t seem to fit in. | 我似乎还没适应 |
[22:26] | All the girls I know are preoccupied with becoming a wife. | 所有我认识的女孩们都先想着要成为一位妻子 |
[22:30] | And what do you think about that? | 你是怎样看这种情况的? |
[22:32] | Well, I’ve always wanted to be a bride, | 那个 我一直想做新娘 |
[22:35] | but I don’t really expect to be a wife. | 但是我真的没想过要成为一位妻子 |
[22:37] | Interesting. | 很有趣 |
[22:39] | – So you see the conundrum. – I do. | 那么你明白这令人迷惑的难题 是的 |
[22:43] | I have the following thoughts to offer. | 我有以下的想法供你参考 |
[22:46] | First: you can get married anytime | 首先:你可以在任何时候结婚 |
[22:48] | in your life if you choose to do so. | 在你的一生里 如果你要这么做的话 |
[22:51] | That’s true. | 这是实话 |
[22:52] | And two: if you choose a career, | 然后:如果你选择一个职业生涯 |
[22:55] | you can buy a white dress yourself, | 你可以为你自己买件白色的礼服 |
[22:56] | have it made to order, and wear it whenever you want. | 可以订做 然后在你想穿的时候就穿 |
[22:59] | Oh. Why didn’t I think of that? | 哦 我怎么没想到这个? |
[23:01] | I love that idea! | 这主意太棒了! |
[23:05] | I’m going to be my own woman. | 我要成为自己做主的女人 |
[23:07] | I’m a proponent for making one’s own way in the world. | 我是“在这世界上自己做主”的倡导者 |
[23:12] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[23:14] | A certain young lady has impressed upon me | 某个小姑娘深深地打动了我 |
[23:17] | the many benefits of taking the winter air. | 呼吸冬日的空气有很多好处 |
[23:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:28] | – Miss Barry? – Hmm? | Barry小姐? 嗯? |
[23:29] | You are an inspiration. | 你启发了我的灵感 |
[23:31] | And I hope I know you all my life. | 我希望一辈子都能了解你 |
[23:33] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望这样 |
[23:35] | If you become a doctor, | 如果你成为一名医生 |
[23:36] | perhaps you can discover a cure for old age. | 也许你会发明抗衰老的药 |
[23:44] | And Miss Josephine Barry is quite an intriguing character. | Josephine Barry小姐是个很有趣的人 |
[23:47] | She’s independent and never been married. | 她很独立一辈子不结婚 |
[23:50] | She’s definitely my new role model. | 她绝对是我生活的楷模 |
[23:52] | She helped me see the light about… | 她帮助我看到了曙光 |
[23:55] | my future. | 我的未来的曙光 |
[23:57] | You and Marilla are also my inspirations. | 你和Marilla也启发了我的灵感 |
[24:00] | You don’t say. | 别这么说 |
[24:02] | I do say. | 我要说 |
[24:04] | I’m going to be the heroine in my own story. | 我要成为自己故事的主人公 |
[24:06] | Well, now. – I am quite firm in my position | 好吧 现在 我很坚信 |
[24:10] | that romance need not be my goal in life. | 浪漫不是我生活的目标 |
[24:13] | Not that I’m thinking about boys at all, | 更不用说我在想着那些男孩 |
[24:16] | because I’m not. | 因为我不会这样子做 |
[24:19] | I choose myself. | 我选择自己 |
[24:21] | And that way, I’ll never be disappointed. | 这样子的话 我就永远不会失望 |
[26:39] | The key to a man’s heart is through his stomach… | 要赢得男人的心就要管住他的胃 |
[26:42] | – Which it is. – Then we have to make sure | 确实这样 那么我们必须得确保 |
[26:44] | that this is the best shepherd’s pie that Gilbert has ever tasted. | 这是Gilbert吃到过的最好的牧羊人派“肉馅土豆馅饼” |
[26:48] | Being a good cook shouldn’t be very high on the list | 当一位好厨师不是最重要的 |
[26:50] | of romantic attributes, if you ask me. | 关于浪漫的因素 要是你问我的话 |
[26:52] | If one was interested in romance, which I’m not, | 如果有人对浪漫感兴趣的话 我对此不感冒的 |
[26:55] | I’d like to be noticed for me, not my dinner. | 我想要的是关注我而不是我做的晚餐 |
[26:59] | You’re so funny, Anne. | 你太有趣了 Anne |
[27:01] | – I wasn’t meaning to be funny. – Oh. | 我是在说真的 哦 |
[27:04] | So what’s on the list? | 那么什么是重要的呢? |
[27:06] | My brain, Diana. My personality. | 我的大脑 Diana 我的个性 |
[27:08] | As in, who I am. | 就是内在的我 |
[27:11] | I’d like to believe that’s what truly matters. | 我确信这才是最重要的东西 |
[27:13] | If romance matters at all. | 浪漫是否最重要 |
[27:15] | Which it doesn’t. | 我觉得不是 |
[27:16] | – Yes, it does! | 不 是的 |
[27:20] | Don’t you think Gilbert looks even more handsome now that he’s sad? | 你们不认为Gilbert在他难过的时候看起来更帅吗? |
[27:23] | I didn’t notice. | 我没注意到 |
[27:24] | – He does. – I know! | 确实是的 我就知道! |
[27:26] | Ruby and Gilbert sitting in a tree, | Ruby和Gilbert坐在树下 |
[27:29] | – K-I-S-S… – Minnie May, we’re trying to work. | -接-吻 Minnie May 我们在干活 |
[27:31] | – I’m cooking. – You’re watching. | 我在煮饭 你在看热闹 |
[27:33] | I told you that the only way you get to be here with us is | 我告诉过你能在这里和我们一起的条件是 |
[27:36] | if you’re quiet. | 你要保持安静 |
[27:37] | Don’t interrupt, or you’ll have to go sit with Great Aunt Josephine. | 别打扰我们 否则你得和伟大的Josephine姑姑坐在一起 |
[27:40] | – No!! | 不 |
[27:43] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[27:48] | I’m being quiet. | 我一直安静的 |
[27:51] | Then you’re the only one. Cackling hens. | 那你就是例外 (我听到)有一群咯咯叫的母鸡 |
[27:53] | Lord help me. | 上帝帮帮我 |
[27:55] | Take the boy the godforsaken pie | 快给那男孩带去无聊的派 |
[27:57] | before I suffer a mental collapse. | 在我精神崩溃之前 |
[27:59] | Sorry, Aunt Josephine. | 抱歉 Josephine姑姑 |
[28:01] | You girls have been prattling on for hours about nothing. | 你们这些姑娘们一直在唠唠叨叨几个小时无所事事 |
[28:05] | A parlour should be a quiet haven. | 客厅应该是安静的天堂 |
[28:07] | Instead, it’s unbearable. | 否则的话是不可接受的 |
[28:09] | “It is weak and silly to say you cannot bear | “这是软弱和愚蠢的 说你不能承受 |
[28:12] | what it is your fate to be required to bear.” | 你生命必须承受的东西” |
[28:15] | I beg your pardon? | 你在说什么? |
[28:18] | Jane Eyre. Don’t you just love it? | Jane Eyre. 你不喜欢她的作品吗? |
[28:21] | Ah. I’ve yet to reach that bit. | 哦 我还没读到那个呢 |
[28:23] | Chapter six, I believe. | 是在第六章 我想 |
[28:25] | Oh, and the ending makes me weep every time. | 哦 每次看到那结尾总是让我哭泣 |
[28:28] | When Rochester… | 当Rochester |
[28:29] | For heaven’s sake, didn’t we just establish that I’ve only begun it? | 天呐 非得要我说我才开始读这本书吗? |
[28:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:35] | Oh, I love crying over a good book, don’t you? | 哦 看到好书我就喜欢哭 你呢? |
[28:38] | Thus far, I find the prose… | 到目前为止 我发现这散文 |
[28:40] | invigorating. | 令人心旷神怡 |
[28:42] | More so if I could hear myself think. | 如果我能够听到自己的思想就更好了 |
[28:45] | We’ll take the pie straight over to Gilbert | 我们会会把这派送给Gilbert |
[28:47] | as soon as we’re done, Aunt Josephine. | 当我们做好以后 Josephine姑姑 |
[28:49] | Small mercies. | 小恩小惠 |
[28:52] | I’ll report back on the ending. | 我看完后再聊 |
[28:59] | Is she always so surly? | 她的脾气总是那样子坏吗? |
[29:02] | She’s always scary. The surly part just worsened now that she’s sad. | 她很可怕的 她悲伤的时候脾气就更加糟糕了 |
[29:11] | It must be awful beyond measure | 这一定是很可怕 |
[29:13] | to lose someone that you love deeply. | 失去了你深爱的人 |
[29:17] | In a split second, a heartbeat… | 在破碎的那一刻 在心跳… |
[29:20] | they’re gone forever… | 她们永远离开了 |
[29:23] | …and there is nothing that you can do to change it | 而你对此无能为力去改变 |
[29:27] | or bring them back. | 或者让她们复活 |
[29:33] | Anne? | |
[29:37] | You’re crying on the potatoes. | 你眼泪掉在土豆上了 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:49] | There’s nothing wrong with saying I’m sorry for your loss, Ruby. | Ruby 说一声“对你的失去亲人我很悲伤”没有任何错 |
[29:52] | And I’m going to say it because I am. | 我会说因为我就是这样 |
[29:54] | You’ll just make it worse if you say that! | 如果你那样说会更糟糕的 |
[29:56] | His father just died! | 他的父亲刚刚去世 |
[29:58] | That’s what people say when someone dies. | 当有人去世后人们都是这么说的 |
[30:00] | I don’t want you to upset him. | 我不想让他难过 |
[30:01] | He’s already upset because his father just died! | 他已经很难过了因为他的父亲去世了 |
[30:04] | Anne, please tell Ruby that it’s alright to say… | Anne 请告诉Ruby这是对的… |
[30:06] | I’m thinking perhaps I should get on home. | 我想也许我应该回家了 |
[30:09] | – What? – Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[30:11] | I’m sure Marilla must be needing my help… | 我想Marilla会需要我的帮忙 |
[30:13] | with something. | 做一些事情 |
[30:15] | Don’t be silly. We’re almost there. | 别傻了 我们都快到了 |
[30:17] | Hold my hand. | 拉着我的手 |
[30:22] | I’m so nervous! | 我很紧张 |
[30:35] | We’re sorry to intrude, | 抱歉打扰 |
[30:37] | but we wanted you to have that. | 但是我们希望你吃点这个 |
[30:41] | – We’re sorry for your loss. – It’s a shepherd’s pie. | 对于你的失去我们很悲伤 这是牧羊人派 |
[30:44] | We made it together especially for you. | 我们一起特别为你做的 |
[30:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[30:49] | We hope you like shepherd’s pie. | 我们希望你喜欢这牧羊人派 |
[30:51] | Everyone likes shepherd’s pie. | 大家都喜欢牧羊人派的 |
[30:53] | We hope it’s a comfort to you, Gilbert. | Gilbert我们希望这样能够安抚你 |
[30:57] | Anne made the topping. | Anne做了浇料 |
[30:59] | She’s a good cook. | 她是个好厨师 |
[31:00] | But I would make a terrible wife! | 但是我会是个糟糕的妻子 |
[31:19] | Well, um… thank you for stopping by. | 那个 嗯 谢谢你们过来 |
[31:46] | Marilla, did you ever want to marry? | Marilla你想过结婚吗? |
[31:50] | I… | 我 |
[31:52] | There was a time when I thought I would, but… | 曾经一度我以为我会的 但是 |
[31:55] | it wasn’t possible. | 不可能的 |
[31:57] | Now come set the table, please. | 过来准备桌子吧 |
[32:00] | That sounds rather tragical. | 听起来很悲剧 |
[32:03] | Why wasn’t it possible? | 为何不可能呢? |
[32:05] | Were you a woman scorned? | 你被拒绝了吗? |
[32:06] | I was not. | 不是那样 |
[32:09] | I was needed at home. | 家里需要我 |
[32:12] | Forever? | 永远吗? |
[32:13] | Well… | 那个 |
[32:15] | that’s just how things worked out. | 只是事情就是那样 |
[32:18] | My mother never recovered from my older brother’s death. | 在我大哥去世后 我母亲一直没恢复过来 |
[32:21] | She… | 她 |
[32:23] | I was needed here. | 这里需要我 |
[32:26] | Now let me get the breakfast on. | 现在让我把早餐摆好 |
[32:40] | I’ll just add this on. | 我会把这加上去的 |
[32:43] | Now, you’ll settle up today, Matthew. | 今天你要付清了 Matthew |
[32:52] | – Hello, Gilbert. – Oh, good day, Mr. Cuthbert. | 你好 Gilbert 哦 你好 Cuthbert先生 |
[32:57] | So, uh… | 那个 嗯 |
[32:59] | bit of a cold snap, eh? | 天气有点冷 是吗? |
[33:01] | True enough. | 是的 |
[33:03] | Uh, the other day at the, uh… | 嗯 那天在 嗯 |
[33:08] | I-I noticed you had to leave a couple fields go fallow. | 我注意到你不得不留下一些地休耕 |
[33:12] | – I haven’t decided yet. – I’m sorry? | 我还没决定 什么? |
[33:15] | I’ll let you know if I’m going to sell. | 我会告诉你如果我打算卖的话 |
[33:17] | Oh. | |
[33:18] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[33:20] | I just, um… | 我只是 嗯 |
[33:24] | I only wanted you to know that me and my hand Jerry, | 我只是想让你知道我和我的帮工Jerry |
[33:28] | we’d be real happy to help out. | 我们很乐意帮忙的 |
[33:31] | We’ll come on over in the spring if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 到春天我们会过来帮忙的 |
[33:33] | Get you back up and running. | 让你重新开始 |
[33:36] | That’s very kind. | 这很友善 |
[33:40] | Truth is, uh… | 事实上 |
[33:42] | …I never really wanted to be a farmer. | 我不想做农民 |
[33:49] | Well, I’d best get to it. | 那个 我最好尽快适应 |
[34:00] | As I was saying, I wonder if you could settle up today. | 就如我说的那样 今天你是否可以付清 |
[34:04] | Shame about that vessel. | 那艘船真可耻 |
[34:05] | Word on the street is, you had crops aboard. | 街头传言 你有庄稼在那船上 |
[34:08] | Vessel? | 什么船只? |
[34:09] | You didn’t hear? Ship went down on the way to the mainland. | 你没听说? 去内陆的那艘船沉没了 |
[34:13] | Out of… Charlottetown? | Charlottetown出发的? |
[34:15] | Mm-hmm. The vendor didn’t have insurance, | 嗯 公司没买保险 |
[34:17] | so there’s no recouping the loss. | 所以损失没有赔偿 |
[34:19] | It’s a cryin’ shame, is what it is. | 实在太可耻了 发生这样的情况 |
[34:22] | Now, that’ll be $6.10, Matthew. | 总共6.1块 Matthew |
[34:28] | What was the name of the ship? | 那艘船叫什么名字? |
[34:30] | The Dal Marie. | |
[34:46] | Hey, Gilbert! | 你好 Gilbert |
[34:49] | How’s it going, Blythe? | 你好吗 Blythe? |
[34:51] | Fine. | 很好 |
[34:53] | You gotta come back to school, bud. | 你得回学校 伙计 |
[34:54] | That ugly orphan’s out of control. | 那个丑陋的孤儿失控了 |
[34:57] | What do you care? | 你在意什么呢? |
[34:58] | We need a guy to show her she’s not so smart. | 我们需要一个家伙去证明她没那么聪明 |
[35:01] | She’s smart. | 她很聪明的 |
[35:03] | Deal with it. | 面对现实吧 |
[35:04] | Why you gotta be like that, bud? | 你怎么回事 伙计? |
[35:07] | Why don’t you bust out a book and take care of it yourself? | 为什么你自己不好好读书去对付呢? |
[35:10] | Yeah, right. Good one, bud. | 是的 很对 再见 伙计 |
[35:13] | – I’ll give you a tip, okay? – Yeah? | 我给你点提示 好吗? 是什么? |
[35:15] | I’m not your bud. | 我不是你的伙计 |
[35:18] | Yeah, right. | 是的 好 |
[35:20] | And if you ever hassle Anne again, | 如果你再骚扰Anne |
[35:22] | you’ll regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[35:24] | – Yeah, right. – Yeah, right. | 是的 好 是的 好 |
[35:28] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么了? |
[35:31] | Ask me that again. | 再问我一次 |
[35:33] | No, seriously. Go ahead. | 不 我是认真的 来吧 |
[35:37] | – Why you gotta be like that? – Ask me! | 你为什么变成这样? 问我一次! |
[35:42] | Come on, bud. I don’t get you. | 得了 伙计 我看不懂你 |
[35:45] | Seriously, what’s your problem? | 说真的 你怎么了? |
[36:39] | Gilbert. | |
[36:40] | I’m sorry to intrude. | 抱歉我闯进来了 |
[36:41] | Oh, no, not at all, Miss Cuthbert. | 哦 不 没事 Cuthbert小姐 |
[36:43] | Please… take your time. | 请 随意 |
[36:49] | I wonder how he feels about being so stationary. | 我在想这么安静 他感觉如何 |
[36:52] | John was a traveler at heart. | John是个热爱旅行的人 |
[36:56] | I believe the military moved him around a lot in his early years. | 我相信他早些年时随着部队到处旅行 |
[37:00] | He had the life he wanted, then. | 那时候 他过上了想要的生活 |
[37:02] | Full of adventure. | 充满着冒险 |
[37:06] | I’d heard he’d settled in Alberta? | 我还听说他在Alberta住了下来 |
[37:09] | Um… | |
[37:11] | we were a… large family for a while. | 我们曾经 一度是个大家庭 |
[37:15] | I’m the last. The only. | 我是最后一个 唯一的一个 |
[37:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:20] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[37:24] | We moved back here right after I was born. | 当我出生后我们搬回了这里 |
[37:28] | The prodigal sons. | 回头的浪子 |
[37:32] | That’s what he used to call us. | 他总是这么叫我们 |
[37:35] | He took me back there recently. Alberta. | 他最近带我回了一趟Alberta |
[37:39] | He wanted to see it again. | 他希望再看到Alberta |
[37:42] | It’s beautiful. | 那里很美 |
[37:45] | In school, | 在我们上学校 |
[37:46] | back when we were acquainted, | 那时候我们相识 |
[37:49] | John talked of big cities, | John谈论大城市 |
[37:51] | of other parts of the world. | 在这世界上另外的地方 |
[37:54] | It seemed… | 似乎 |
[37:56] | impossible. | 不可能 |
[38:00] | Sounds good to me. | 倒是对我胃口 |
[38:03] | You resemble him in many ways. | 你和他很多方面像的 |
[38:12] | There was nothing he could say to talk me into leaving. | 他没能说服我离开这里 |
[38:16] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[38:18] | He… he asked you to go with him? | 他 他请求你和他一起走吗? |
[38:21] | I’ll always be grateful to him for thinking I’d be brave enough. | 我会一直感谢他 想到我要足够勇敢 |
[38:27] | Obligation… | 担当责任 |
[38:30] | …can be a prison. | 可以是一个监狱 |
[38:33] | I’ve always wondered… | 我一直在想 |
[38:38] | I’ll take my leave. | 我要走了 |
[38:41] | Please reach out to us if you need anything at all. | 如果你有任何事情需要请联系我们 |
[38:45] | Thank you… Miss Cuthbert. | 谢谢你 Cuthbert小姐 |
[39:52] | That is not what I meant. | 这不是我要表达的 |
[40:14] | Hello, Mary Joe. May I come in? | 你好 Mary Joe 我可以进来吗? |
[40:16] | – Are you wanting Diana? She’s gone out. – No! | 你想见Diana吗? 她出去了 不是的! |
[40:20] | I’m sorry to bother you, Miss Barry, | 抱歉打扰你了 Barry小姐 |
[40:21] | but I have a pressing need to ask you | 但是我有紧急的事情需要你的帮助 |
[40:23] | something and you’re my designated mentor. | 重要的事情 你是我指定的精神导师 |
[40:31] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[40:33] | Oh, it’s quite all right, child. | 哦 没事 孩子 |
[40:37] | – I should go. – No. | 我该离开 不 |
[40:39] | No. | 不 |
[40:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:50] | Emotion is rarely convenient | 情绪这是不受控制 |
[40:53] | and often intolerable, | 经常不能忍住 |
[40:55] | but I find, at the moment, | 但是我发现 就现在 |
[40:58] | that I don’t mind it. | 我不在意 |
[41:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:03] | Grief is confusing. | 悲伤是令人困惑的 |
[41:06] | Grief is the price you pay for love, you see. | 悲伤是爱的代价 你明白的 |
[41:08] | So… it’s all right. | 所以 没事了 |
[41:13] | I miss my dear Gertrude very much. | 我很想念亲爱的Gertrude |
[41:15] | And I loved her with all my heart. | 我非常爱她 |
[41:19] | She was your kindred spirit. | 她是你的亲人 |
[41:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:26] | I admire you, Miss Josephine. | 我羡慕你 Josephine小姐 |
[41:29] | You’re my role model. | 你是我的榜样 |
[41:30] | Oh, dear. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[41:34] | I aspire to utilize my intellect fully | 我渴望完全运用我的智慧 |
[41:36] | and never succumb to frivolities such as romance. | 永远不屈服类似浪漫这样的轻浮无聊 |
[41:40] | Then you wouldn’t be much like me at all. | 那样的话你根本不像我 |
[41:44] | But you and I are not the marrying kind. | 但是你和我都不属于结婚一类的人 |
[41:46] | Ah, but I was, in my way. | 哦 但是我属于的 按照我自己的方式 |
[41:50] | And we had a full and wonderful life together. | 我们在一起度过了充实美好的一生 |
[41:54] | I have no regrets. | 我没任何后悔 |
[41:56] | That’s all you really have to decide, Anne, | 那才是你真正应该考虑的 Anne |
[41:59] | to live a life with no regrets. | 无怨无悔生活一生 |
[43:34] | You took out a loan against Green Gables? | 你要抵押绿山墙贷款? |
[43:36] | The dramatic season finale of “Anne”. | 戏剧化的最后一集Anne |
[43:38] | Do you at least know if they’re going to keep you? | 你至少得知道他们是否要收养你? |
[43:40] | What happened at the bank? | 银行怎么了? |
[43:41] | Sometimes you just have to let people love you, Marilla. | 有时候你得让人们爱你 Marilla |
[43:45] | It’s the end of everything. | 一切都结束了 |