时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Here! | -给 |
[00:14] | Alright. Hold it on here, alright? | -撑着点 |
[00:16] | Everyone! Students, gather your things and be on your way. | 所有同学 收拾各自的东西后离开 |
[00:19] | – Class is dismissed for today. – Oh, dear… | -今天的课到此为止 -天啊 |
[00:20] | – Let’s get you home. – Alright, Billy, I need you to stay still. | 好了 比利 别动 不要压得太重 |
[00:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:47] | Cole, I’m so, so sorry. | 柯尔 我真的很抱歉 |
[00:52] | Everything I care about… is gone. | 所有我在乎的事都没了 |
[00:57] | No sculpting, no school… | 无法继续做泥塑 无法上学 |
[01:05] | I don’t… | 我…我想再也没有我的容身之地 |
[01:06] | I don’t think there’s a place for me here. | |
[01:11] | I don’t think there’s any place for me in this world. | 这个世界没有我的容身之地了 |
[01:20] | It is not what we get out of life… | 活着的意义不在于世界能给你什么 |
[01:24] | but what we put into it. | 而是你带来多少 |
[01:26] | And you bring so much. | 而你带来了那么多的美好 |
[01:32] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想到办法 |
[01:35] | Alright? | 好吗? |
[01:38] | We will. | 一定有办法 |
[01:42] | NETFLIX ♪ First thing, we’d climb a tree ♪ ♪ And maybe then we’d talk ♪ | |
[01:50] | ♪ Or sit silently ♪ | 原创剧集 |
[01:54] | ♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪ ♪ With illusions of someday ♪ | (人生是希望的坟场) |
[02:01] | ♪ Cast in a golden light ♪ ♪ No dress rehearsal ♪ | (你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?) |
[02:09] | ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达) |
[02:15] | – ♪ This is our life ♪ – ♪ You are ahead by a century ♪ | (在月光下的树上过夜) |
[02:22] | And I never like to be the bearer of bad news but I had to make the sacrifice. | 我从来不爱传达坏消息 但有时总得牺牲 |
[02:27] | I saw what I saw and you needed to know. | 一切眼见为凭 我必须告知你 |
[02:30] | This is a lot to digest. | 此事有些难以消受 |
[02:33] | I’ll have to speak with my husband. | 我必须与我丈夫谈谈 |
[02:34] | I’m sure he’s not to blame. | 我想这不能怪他 |
[02:36] | Miss Stacy is unbridled, this we know. | 斯塔西老师为人放纵 我们都清楚 |
[02:40] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[02:57] | Billy! | 比利! |
[02:59] | Oh, my word! What happened? | 我的天哪 怎么回事? |
[03:20] | Did you find Cole? | 你有找到柯尔吗? |
[03:23] | He must be as shattered as… | 他肯定大受打击… |
[03:27] | Nothing will ever be the same. | 一切都会不一样了 |
[03:57] | – Watch your fingers. – You watch them! | -小心你的手指 |
[03:59] | You’re the one with the hammer. | -你才小心 铁锤在你手上 |
[04:02] | There. Good. | 这就行了 |
[04:05] | What’s next? | 接着呢? |
[04:07] | You sure you don’t mind? | 你确定没关系?后面还有很多事呢 |
[04:08] | I got quite the list. | |
[04:09] | There’s a lot needs fixing around here for a long time now. | 这间房子很多地方早就有待修理 |
[04:13] | You can take advantage of me, I don’t mind. | 你可以尽量使唤我 我不在意 |
[04:17] | Maybe you’ll reduce the rate of my room, so I could stay another night? | 或许你能稍微降低房租 让我能多待一晚? |
[04:22] | They’re gonna wonder what’s become of me at the laundry. | 洗衣房的人会猜想我怎么了 |
[04:25] | I haven’t missed a day in six years. | 六年来我没错过一天工作 |
[04:27] | Let ’em wonder. | 随她们去想 |
[04:29] | What’s next? | 接着呢? |
[04:32] | The chimney’s been smoking something awful. | -烟囱会冒出怪玩意 |
[04:35] | I’ll take a look, if you’ll put up some coffee. | -我会看看 但你要煮点咖啡 |
[05:26] | If we ever have a Story Club again | 如果再办一次故事会 |
[05:28] | I shall write the most tragical tale about all of this. | 我一定会写下这整件悲剧 |
[05:31] | Coming, Anne? | -一起走吗 安妮? |
[05:33] | I’m gonna stay for a little while. I’m hoping to see my fox. | -我想再待一会儿 我期望见到我的狐狸 |
[06:06] | I’m so sorry, Anne. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:08] | So very, very sorry. | 安妮 真的万分抱歉 |
[06:10] | This is all my fault. | 全都是我的错 |
[06:11] | – I ruined things for Cole, for you. – I wanted you to like me and I was selfish. | -我想讨你欢心 我太自私了 |
[06:14] | I should never have gone… | -我根本就不该去他家 我毁了每件事 |
[06:17] | …if I could take it all back, I would. | 假如可以 我愿收回一切 |
[06:29] | Do you know if… | 你想… |
[06:31] | Will Cole be punished? | 柯尔会受到惩罚吗? |
[06:33] | It’s clear Billy’s actions precipitated the incident. | 意外明显是比利的行动导致的事故 |
[06:37] | I, on the other hand, am on probation. | 至于我 则被降为试用 |
[06:40] | – Probation? – Yes. | -试用? -没错 |
[06:42] | In addition to my suspect teaching methods | 除了我可疑的教学方式 |
[06:44] | and lack of control over the classroom… | -还有缺乏学生管控能力… |
[06:46] | That had nothing to do with you. | -但事情与你无关 |
[06:48] | Apparently “homewrecker” has been added to the list of infractions. | 显然还增加一条破坏家庭的罪名 |
[06:53] | I don’t understand. | -我不太明白 |
[06:55] | Neither do I. | -我也不懂 |
[06:57] | People think what they want to, despite the truth. | 人们总是相信自己所想而非事实 |
[07:02] | I figure the writing’s on the wall. | 我想我的情况不妙 |
[07:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:07] | I expect to be let go. | 我想我会被解雇 |
[07:11] | In any case, until they decide my fate, I won’t be teaching. | 不管如何 讨论结果出炉前 我无法再教书 |
[07:33] | She’s going to be so ‘appy. | 她一定会很开心 |
[07:43] | – Anne? – She fell! | -安妮? -她跌倒了吗? |
[07:52] | Anne! | 安妮?你没事吧? |
[07:54] | Are you alright? | |
[07:56] | Thank you, Matthew. | 谢谢你 |
[07:58] | Thank you… | 马修 |
[07:59] | Oh! Oh. | 真的谢谢你 |
[08:02] | There, there, now. | 好了 |
[08:04] | Come on, everything’s alright. | 别哭 -一切都会好起来 |
[08:06] | No! Nothing is! | -不 才不好 |
[08:10] | What’s happened? What’s wrong? | 怎么回事?出什么问题? |
[08:18] | There, there. | 别哭 |
[08:30] | I don’t know what I’m doing here anymore, Dad. | 我已经不明白自己为何在这儿了 爸 |
[08:36] | What am I supposed to want? | 我该想要什么? |
[08:40] | I wish you were here. | 我真希望你还在 |
[08:43] | How am I supposed to do all this by myself? | 我该如何自己一个人走下去? |
[09:22] | My word… | (地契) |
[09:25] | I’m about to be late for work. | 老天 我上班就要迟到了 |
[09:28] | Guess the girls won’t complain. At least I’m going in today. | 我想大家不会抱怨 至少我今天露脸了 |
[09:31] | I’ll walk you. | 我送你过去 |
[09:32] | I want to investigate, see what’s around here for work. | 顺便看附近有何工作 |
[09:36] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 |
[09:42] | You vying for a prize or something? | 你想要什么奖赏吗? |
[09:46] | Just trying to earn my keep. | 只是想证明留我是对的 |
[09:48] | What makes you think I’m going to keep you? | 你凭何认为我会留住你? |
[09:52] | What I want to know is how it is that someone didn’t snap you up and marry you? | 我不懂的是竟然至今仍没有人娶你 |
[09:58] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[10:05] | Not much to it, I’m afraid. | 这里恐怕没多少工作 |
[10:08] | You must find it underwhelming after everywhere you’ve been | 你见过世面 肯定觉得这里乏善可陈 |
[10:11] | the exotic ports of call. | 走遍各个异国港口 |
[10:13] | This place ain’t no worse than some. | -这里也不算是最差的 |
[10:15] | But why choose this if you’ve got options? | -既然能选择 为何来这? |
[10:17] | You want a better life. | -你想追求更好的生活 |
[10:19] | I do. | -确实 |
[10:20] | You could go anywhere. | -你能去任何地方 |
[10:22] | I could. | -的确可以 |
[10:24] | The Bog ain’t nothin’ but hardship. Nothin’ but trouble. | 沼泽区只有一堆苦差事和麻烦 |
[10:28] | But you’re here. | 但你在这儿 |
[10:31] | Like I said, trouble. | 如同我说的 只有麻烦 |
[10:40] | Look at this beauty. | 瞧 多美 |
[10:41] | Tells me a story of hope in this place. | 这种地方教人学会希望 |
[10:44] | I suppose so. | 我想是吧 |
[10:45] | Comfort, anyway. | 至少能提供安慰 |
[10:53] | I should go. See you later, then? | 我该走了 那么晚点见? |
[10:57] | I’ll get fixings for supper. | 我去买些菜做晚餐 |
[11:59] | Lower school children will practise their cursive | 低年级学生来练习草书 |
[12:03] | beginning with the letter “A”. | 从字母A开始 |
[12:07] | Upper school children should read chapter… nine. | 高年级学生从第九章读起 (安静) |
[12:12] | But we already read that chapter when Mr Phillips was here. | 但菲利普老师执教时 我们已经读过 |
[12:14] | Repetition is the key to learning. | 复习是学习的关键 |
[12:17] | Now hold your tongue. | 现在管住你们的舌头 |
[12:18] | I will brook no further disruption in this classroom. | 我不会再容忍有人打断我了 |
[12:28] | Oh! | 快听这则大消息 |
[12:29] | Wait until you hear! | 快听这则大消息 |
[12:31] | If you could refrain from scaring the life out of me | 要是你能别再这样吓我 |
[12:33] | I might be better able to converse. | 我就能冷静说话 |
[12:35] | There’s going to be a Town Hall meeting tomorrow night! | 明晚会举行镇民会议 |
[12:37] | We’re holding a vote on removing Miss Stacy. Time for that trollop to go! | 我们要表决解雇斯塔西老师 该让那个荡妇走人了 |
[12:42] | Trollop? | 荡妇?用这字眼过分了 雷切尔 |
[12:43] | – That’s a nasty thing to say, Rachel. – It’s true enough, that’s what. | 是真的 她就是那德性 |
[12:46] | She went riding with Harmon Andrews, just as pretty as you please. | 她和哈蒙安德鲁斯共乘马车 打扮得花枝招展 |
[12:49] | Oh, for heaven’s sake! You don’t know if there was impropriety. | 看在老天的分上 无凭无据怎说人家不规矩 |
[12:52] | She’s a spinster in her childbearing years. | 她正值花样年华却没有结婚 |
[12:55] | Heaven forefend. | -谁规定不行了? |
[12:56] | An attractive woman gallivanting with a married man! | -适龄貌美的女子 跟一个已婚男人闲晃 |
[12:59] | No one has you beat for hearsay. | 说到八卦没人赢过你 |
[13:01] | I saw it with my own eyes! | 我是亲眼见到 |
[13:04] | And you’d better believe I went straight to his wife to tell her, too. | 而且你最好相信 我二话不说向他妻子告发 |
[13:07] | Miss Stacy assigned Anne an essay on the perils of gossip. | 斯塔西老师让安妮写一篇作文 检讨说人闲话的坏处 |
[13:10] | I daresay you could benefit from the same lesson. | 我敢说你也能从中获得教训 |
[13:13] | I shouldn’t expect you to understand anything about perilous threats to husbands. | 我想你不会懂有丈夫的人 该留心哪些危险威胁 |
[13:16] | Of course not, what would an “old maid” like me know? | 当然 我这样的老姑婆能懂什么? |
[13:18] | I won’t apologise for having a powerful opinion! | 我不会因为措词强硬而道歉 |
[13:21] | How about for having a powerful prejudice? | 那么对于你个人强烈的偏见呢? |
[13:25] | Prejudice? | 偏见? |
[13:26] | You insult me. | -你这是侮辱我 |
[13:27] | Well, I believe it’s my turn. | -我只是还以颜色 |
[13:29] | My opinion is that your perspective is limited | 我说你的观点狭隘 |
[13:32] | because you haven’t lived a full life! | 因为你没体验过完整人生 |
[13:34] | So, without a husband, I may as well be considered an invalid? | 没有丈夫 我就该被视为有残缺? |
[13:36] | If you stepped outside your own door once in a while | 如果你踏出门半步 |
[13:38] | you’d know better what was going on right under your nose! | 你就会明白外头的情况 |
[13:41] | – What is that supposed to mean? – Without me | 这话又是什么意思? |
[13:42] | you’d never know a thing that’s going on in Avonlea. | 要不是我 你根本不晓得镇上情况 |
[13:45] | All tucked away in your little coffin here at Green Gables. | 成天躲在绿山墙这个活死人棺材 |
[13:47] | You sure love to stop by my coffin, unannounced and uninvited! | 你就爱造访这个棺材 没通知就不请自来 |
[13:52] | I have put up with your judgements and your assumptions… | 我已经忍受好久你的批评和胡乱猜想 |
[13:55] | – I’m “put up with”, am I? – Your gossip and… | -“忍受”我? -背后说人长短和欺压 |
[13:57] | – your bullying for 50 years! – Bullying? | -长达五十年之久… -欺压你? |
[14:00] | I never did take you to task for the way you spoke to Anne the first day you met her! | 我甚至从未指责 你与安妮初见面时的说话口气 |
[14:03] | – She was being impertinent! – You were unkind! | -是她不懂礼貌 -你也不友善! |
[14:06] | Just as you’re being now. | 就像你此刻的表现 |
[14:09] | Well! | -那… |
[14:10] | I think perhaps you’re in a coffin of your own, a mental one. | -或许你也困在自己的棺材里 想法的棺材 |
[14:13] | You’re close-minded, Rachel! | 你的思想封闭 雷切尔 |
[14:16] | You know what I am? | 你知道我怎样吗? |
[14:18] | I am… leaving! | 我要…离开了 |
[14:20] | Fine by me. | 我没意见 |
[14:21] | I’ll ask permission via letter before I visit again. | 下次造访我会先寄信通知 |
[14:24] | If I ever visit again! | 假如我会再来的话 |
[14:26] | Be sure to close the casket on your way out! | 出去时记得把棺材盖上 |
[14:34] | There has to be something we can do to save Miss Stacy. | 肯定有办法能救斯塔西老师 |
[14:37] | If this was a story, what would the hero do? | 假如这是故事 英雄会怎么做? |
[14:39] | But we’re not heroes, Anne, we’re just girls. | 但我们不是英雄 安妮 只是几个女孩而已 |
[14:42] | – Don’t be ridiculous. – I’m not ridiculous. | 别犯傻了 |
[14:45] | A hero is a person and that person… | -我没有犯傻 -英雄是指一个人 |
[14:46] | All I meant was that there’s nothing we can do! | -而且能是任何一个人 -我就想说我们根本无能为力 |
[14:48] | The hero accepts the Call to Adventure. | 英雄总是勇于接受挑战 |
[14:49] | So, we have to find a way to convince the town to accept Miss Stacy | 所以我们得说服镇上的人 |
[14:52] | and let her stay. | 接受斯塔西老师 |
[14:53] | Not now, Moody. | 别打扰 穆迪 |
[14:54] | The Town Hall meeting is tomorrow night. | -明晚就是镇民会议 |
[14:56] | Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing. | -仅次于努力后收获 就是曾经努力 |
[14:59] | Either way, I say we try. | 不管输赢 都值得我们奋力一搏 |
[15:00] | Whatever you’re planning, I want to help. | 无论你们打算干什么 我都加入 |
[15:03] | Everything went wrong after I dropped the lightbulb. | 自从我摔破那颗灯泡 所有事都出错了 |
[15:08] | I’ve got it! | 我想到了 |
[15:10] | I know what we’re gonna do! Huddle up. | 我知道我们要做什么了 快凑过来 |
[15:14] | Here’s what has to happen tomorrow… | 明天的计划是这样… |
[15:28] | You cannot let the narrow thinking of others chart your path! | 你不能让思想狭隘之人决定你的道路 |
[15:34] | You’re packing? | 你在收拾行李 |
[15:38] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[15:45] | Believe me, if I could stay, I would, but… | 相信我 |
[15:49] | the tide has turned against me. | 可以的话我也想留下 但是情势逼人 |
[15:50] | Well, I happen to know a young red-headed girl | 我正好认识一名红发小女孩 |
[15:53] | who had a lot to offer this community | 能为这地方带来许多贡献 |
[15:56] | but was judged and blamed and tormented, too. | 却受到不公平的批评、责难和折磨 |
[15:59] | Was it that difficult for Anne? | 安妮的遭遇这么艰难吗? |
[16:01] | Folks said all kinds of things against her, and thought the worst. | 人们对她充满批判与偏见 |
[16:05] | But she never gave up on herself. | 但她从来不放弃自己 |
[16:10] | Well, I’d best be off. | 我最好该走了 |
[16:12] | I’ll see you at the Town Hall meeting. | 我们镇民会议见 |
[16:14] | I wasn’t invited. | 我没有受到邀请 |
[16:18] | A strong woman I’m acquainted with once said that adversity can be a blessing. | 我认识一名坚强女性说过 逆境可能是一种好事 |
[16:35] | – Cole. – What? | 柯尔 |
[16:36] | Cole’s here. | -什么? -柯尔来了 |
[16:41] | – He’s got a lot of nerve. – I’ll handle it. | -他的胆子可真大 -我来处理 |
[16:49] | What do you want, freak? | 你想干嘛 怪胎? |
[16:53] | I wanted to apologise. | 我想来道歉 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry for my actions. | 我为自己的行为感到抱歉 |
[17:01] | Sorry about… what happened. | 也很遗憾意外发生 |
[17:04] | That’s not the kind of person I ever want to be. | 那绝不是我想成为的人 |
[17:13] | Anyway, I just wanted to say that. | 总之 我就想说这些 |
[17:17] | Great. Good. | 好极了 |
[17:20] | And now you should get the hell out of here. | 很好 现在你该滚了 |
[17:24] | Hey, Billy? | 比利… |
[17:29] | You might want to think about why you like to destroy things that aren’t yours. | 你最好思考自己 为何想破坏他人的东西 |
[17:32] | I don’t have to think. | 我才不用想 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:36] | That’s clear. | 这一点很清楚 |
[17:48] | I think you and me should spend our lives together. | 我认为你我该共度一生…不对 |
[17:51] | No… | |
[17:52] | If you feel about me the way I feel about you | 若你对我的感受与我对你相同 |
[17:54] | then will you marry me, Mary? That’s no good at all! | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[17:59] | Ah… | 玛丽?完全行不通 |
[18:01] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我好想念你 |
[18:03] | I can’t tell you how worried I was when you didn’t come home. | 你没回家让我有多担心 |
[18:07] | I love you, sweetheart. | 我爱你 |
[18:09] | I love you. | 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[18:16] | Bash? | 巴什? |
[18:22] | Bash! | 巴什! |
[18:25] | Who the hell is that? | 那个人是谁? |
[19:08] | Hyah, hyah! | |
[19:17] | Alright. Everybody ready? | -好了 |
[19:20] | Yes? | 大家都准备好了? -也许是? |
[19:21] | I can’t tell if I’m scared or excited! | -我分不清自己是害怕或紧张 |
[19:23] | We’re going to get in so much trouble! | -我们会惹上大麻烦 |
[19:25] | What’s our battle cry? | -我们的战斗口号是什么? |
[19:26] | – What? – No idea. | -不知道 |
[19:29] | Save Miss Stacy. | 拯救斯塔西老师 |
[19:31] | Save Miss Stacy! | 拯救斯塔西老师! |
[19:56] | Get in, we’re going to Charlottetown. | 上车 我们要去沙洛镇 |
[19:57] | – Now? – Yes? | -现在吗? -没错 |
[19:59] | – Why? – I’ll tell you on the way. | -为什么? -我路上跟你解释 |
[20:00] | You’re coming with us, you need to see Miss Barry. | 一起来吧 你得去见巴里女士 |
[20:02] | She’ll have some advice for you, I’m sure of it. | 我确定她能给你建议 |
[20:05] | – You’re driving there? – We’re taking the train. | -你们要驾车过去? -搭火车 |
[20:07] | I don’t have any money. | -我身上没半毛钱 |
[20:09] | Neither do we. | -我们也是 |
[20:10] | Then how… | -那要怎么…? |
[20:11] | It’s a caper. It’ll be fine. | -逃票而已 没事的 |
[20:13] | I’m already in enough trouble. | -我的麻烦已经够多… |
[20:14] | So how much worse could it get? | -情况还能多糟? |
[20:21] | All aboard! | 请上车! |
[20:41] | We’re hopping a freight car? | -我们要跳上货车厢? |
[20:42] | I can’t breathe. | -我快喘不过气 |
[20:44] | We’re all going to die. | -我们全都死定了 -不会有事的 |
[20:45] | It’ll be fine. People do it all the time, I read about it in a book. | 很多人都这么做 我在书上读过 |
[20:48] | A book? You’ve never done it? | 书本上?你没做过吗? |
[20:51] | How hard could it be? | 能有多难? |
[20:54] | Just gotta get the timing right… | 只要抓准时机就好了 |
[20:58] | I’ll go first. | 我先打头阵 |
[21:01] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[21:02] | – Hey, we shouldn’t… – Anne! | (明河) 安妮 |
[21:11] | Now, Ruby. | 走吧 鲁比 |
[21:12] | No. | 不 |
[21:13] | No… | 不要 |
[21:14] | No! | 不要 |
[21:17] | Come on, Ruby. | 快来 就现在 |
[21:19] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[21:25] | Got it? Alright. | 抓紧了吗?很好 |
[21:29] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
[21:30] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[21:35] | – Come on! Hurry! – I don’t like this! | 赶快 快点 |
[21:37] | – Let’s go, let’s go. – Hurry, hurry! | 我们走 快点 |
[21:40] | Come on. | 来吧 (沙洛镇) |
[22:16] | What? | 什么? |
[22:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么? |
[22:20] | I figure I should ask you the same question. | 我该问你相同的问题 |
[22:22] | I hope you find Sebastian. | -希望你找到赛巴什汀 |
[22:24] | I hope he’ll forgive me for being so selfish. | -希望他会原谅我的自私 |
[22:26] | I’m sure you can make things right. | 我确信你能解决的 |
[22:28] | As someone who’s used to putting their foot in it | 说错话时 一声道歉可以让关系长久 |
[22:29] | – I can tell you an apology can go a long way. – Oh, yeah. | 我的经验之谈 哦 对 |
[22:33] | Well, good luck with your mission to save Miss Stacy. | 祝你们的拯救行动成功 |
[22:36] | – I can’t believe you hopped a freight. – Me neither. | -真不敢相信你跳上货车厢 -我也不敢相信 |
[22:39] | – See you on the other side of the war. – See you. | -抗争结束后见了 -再见 |
[22:41] | You know Gilbert has a crush on you, right? | -你知道基尔伯特喜欢你吧? |
[22:43] | What? No, he doesn’t! | -你说什么? |
[22:45] | See you at the afternoon train. | -他才没有 -下午回程时见 |
[22:47] | Say hello to Aunt Jo for me! And it’s not true! | 代我向约瑟芬姑妈问好 还有那才不是真的 |
[22:51] | What’s not true? | 什么不是真的? |
[22:52] | Nothing. Cole was just being ridiculous. Let’s go! | 没事 柯尔说了荒唐的话 走吧 (当铺) |
[23:30] | I know you. | 我见过你 |
[23:32] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[23:36] | What’s all this then? | 这些是要做什么? |
[23:38] | Let’s talk numbers. | 我们直接谈价钱吧 |
[23:43] | Gilbert. | 基尔伯特 |
[23:44] | Have you seen Bash? | 你有见到巴什吗? |
[23:46] | I was hoping he was here. | 我正期望他在这 |
[23:48] | He was, but… | 本来是 但… |
[23:53] | And he saw my son and ran off before I could explain. | 他见到我儿子转头就走 我根本来不及解释 |
[23:56] | I never told Bash I had a child, let alone a grown one. | 我不曾告诉巴什我有孩子 更别说孩子成年了 |
[24:00] | May I ask why not? | 我能否请问原因? |
[24:02] | Because she’s ashamed of me. | 因为她以我为耻 |
[24:04] | Gilbert, this is my son, Elijah. | 基尔伯特 这是我儿子伊莱亚 |
[24:07] | Oh, Elijah, pleasure. | 伊莱亚 很高兴认识你 |
[24:14] | I’m not ashamed of you. | 我并非以你为耻 |
[24:16] | ‘Cept when you run with the wrong crowd like you been doing. | 除非你结交狐朋狗友 就像最近这样 |
[24:18] | You wanna speak this now? | 你想现在谈这件事? |
[24:21] | – I’m going. – You just got here. | -我要走了 -你才刚回来 |
[24:22] | I got business. Can’t get no peace here, no how. | 我要忙生意 待在这也不得安宁 |
[24:26] | You frettin’ all night over some man. | 看你整晚为某个男人烦心 |
[24:29] | “Business”. | 说什么生意 |
[24:32] | He’s bootleggin’. I hate this place sometimes. | 他酿制贩卖私酒 有时我恨透这地方 |
[24:38] | Is that why you didn’t tell Bash? | 所以你才不告诉巴什? |
[24:41] | I didn’t tell him because… | 我没有告诉他是因为… |
[24:43] | I was worried that he would think less of me if he knew I’d… | 我担心他会看轻我 毕竟我是… |
[24:50] | had a child out of wedlock. | 未婚生子 |
[24:52] | That’s the truth of it. | 实情就是这样 |
[24:55] | You must have been a baby yourself. | 你当时肯定也还年幼 |
[24:58] | Sorry if that sounded forward. | 若有冒犯 我道歉 |
[25:00] | It wasn’t my choice | 生下孩子并非我的选择 |
[25:01] | but folks like to judge. | 但是周遭人言可畏 |
[25:04] | Bash would understand. | 巴什会体谅的 |
[25:06] | I know he would. | 我知道他一定会 |
[25:08] | Do you have any idea where he might’ve gone? | 你知道他可能去哪里吗? |
[25:11] | He barely knows The Bog. | 他对沼泽区几乎不熟 |
[25:13] | I went looking for him last night, but… | 我昨晚出门找过他 但… |
[25:15] | – It was freezing last night. – It was. | -昨晚天气相当冷 -的确 |
[25:17] | Poor Sebastian, he hates the cold. | -可怜的赛巴什汀 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 他最怕冷 -没错 |
[25:21] | He hates the cold… | 他最怕冷了 |
[25:26] | Oh! | |
[25:28] | Does anyone else feel as triumphant as I do? | 有人内心和我一样觉得大获全胜吗? |
[25:31] | Moody! | -穆迪! -我的老天… |
[25:33] | – Oh! Oh, no. – Moody, are you alright? | 不… -穆迪 你没事吧? -没事 |
[25:35] | – Yes. – Are you sure? | -你确定吗? -哦 不 |
[25:36] | – No… – No, no, no… | 别… (易碎品) |
[25:53] | Have you seen Sebastian? | -你们见到赛巴什汀吗? |
[25:55] | Gimme my five bucks back. | -把五块钱还来 |
[25:57] | We didn’t wanna turn him out but we didn’t wanna scare off the customers neither. | 我们不想报警抓他 但也不想吓坏客人 |
[26:00] | – He’s here? – Mmm-hm. | 他人在这? |
[26:02] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[26:07] | Drunk as a skunk. | 醉得不省人事 |
[26:09] | Oh, Sebastian! | -老天…赛巴什汀 |
[26:10] | Hey, Bash, wake up. | -巴什 快醒来 |
[26:12] | Wake up. Bash! | 清醒点 巴什 |
[26:20] | Mary, honey, you don’t wanna get mixed up with the likes of him. | 玛丽 你不会想和这种人有瓜葛 |
[26:23] | – I do. – He’s a drunkard! | -我倒是想 -他是个酒鬼 |
[26:25] | I’m not a drunkard. | 我不是酒鬼 |
[26:27] | I’m heartbroken. | 我只是心碎了 |
[26:31] | It’s not what you thought. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[26:33] | That man you saw was Mary’s son. | 你看到的人是玛丽的儿子 |
[26:36] | Her son? | 她的儿子? |
[26:40] | Your son…? | 你的儿子? |
[26:45] | Does that mean you can marry me? | 意思是你能嫁给我了? |
[26:50] | Marry you? | 嫁给你? |
[27:05] | What’re you doing here, Blythe? | 你来这做什么 |
[27:06] | Oh. | 布莱斯? |
[27:08] | I guess I have a wedding gift for you. | 我正好给你准备了结婚贺礼 |
[27:11] | This is the deed to the farm. | 这是农场的地契 |
[27:13] | I’d like you to sign onto it because you’re my partner. | 我希望你在上头签名 因为你是我的伙伴 |
[27:17] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[27:19] | I want you to have a stake in the land, fair and square. | 我要你拥有一部分地权 这才公平 |
[27:24] | We’re in this together. | 我们是伙伴? |
[27:26] | We are. | 毫无疑问 |
[27:27] | And hey, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:29] | I’m not changing the plan. | 我不会变动计划了 |
[27:43] | How did the madcap caper go? | 异想天开的胡闹进行得如何? |
[27:46] | My, my, this is a dreadful turn of events. | 老天 真是糟糕的意外 |
[27:50] | What’re you going to do? | -你们打算如何? |
[27:52] | I might be out of ideas. | -我可能没办法了 |
[27:54] | But you’re never out of ideas! | 但你总是有办法的! |
[27:57] | Ahem. | |
[27:59] | It’s all my fault. Again. | 全都是我的错 再一次 |
[28:01] | It was an accident. | -那是意外 |
[28:03] | My whole life is an accident. | -我整个人生都是一场意外 |
[28:06] | Rollings, do we have any ladders? | 洛林斯 家里有梯子吗? |
[28:25] | I’m giving you children train fare to get home. | 让我给你们回程的火车票钱 |
[28:28] | You’ve had enough adventure for one day. | 你们今天已经冒险够了 |
[28:31] | Thank you, Aunt Josephine. | 谢谢你 约瑟芬姑妈 |
[28:33] | You won’t tell Mother and Father about all this, will you? | 你不会告知我父母亲此事 对吧? |
[28:36] | And reduce your opportunities for other enriching adventures? | 阻碍你之后其他丰富冒险的机会? |
[28:40] | Never. | 绝对不可能 |
[28:45] | Cole’s going through so much. | 柯尔最近经历太多了 |
[28:48] | Were you able to comfort him? | 你有安慰到他吗? |
[28:50] | He knows I understand him | 他明白我了解他… |
[28:53] | and support him. | 并且支持他 |
[28:58] | I know I… disappointed you. | 我知道自己让你失望了 |
[29:00] | At your soirée. | 上次夏季舞会时 |
[29:03] | I got the impression that I’d disappointed you. | 我以为是我让你失望了 |
[29:06] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[29:08] | at the time, I didn’t know how much I didn’t know. | 我当时不清楚自己究竟不懂多少 |
[29:12] | And now? | 如今呢? |
[29:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:18] | My thinking was narrow. | 我的思想太狭隘了 |
[29:20] | I understand so much more now. | 现在我明白的事情多了很多 |
[29:23] | Life is short and the world is wide, dear heart. | 人生苦短 世界却如此广大 |
[29:32] | All aboard! | 亲爱的 请上车! |
[29:36] | Go, go! | 上去吧 |
[29:39] | – Here, I can take that. – Thank you. | -这个我来拿吧 -谢谢 |
[29:42] | Cole! Hurry, you’ll miss it. | 柯尔 快点 车要开了 |
[29:45] | Hurry! What are you doing? | 快点 你在做什么? |
[29:47] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去了 |
[29:51] | What? | 什么? |
[29:54] | Aunt Jo said I could live with her. | 约瑟芬姑妈说我可以和她一起住 |
[29:58] | But your family… | 但你的家人… |
[30:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:02] | But I can be free here, myself. | 但我在这可以自由 无须掩藏 |
[30:09] | I need to be who I am. | 我需要做真实的自己 |
[30:10] | All aboard! | 请上车! |
[30:15] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[30:20] | All aboard! Final call! | 请上车!最后一次广播! |
[30:27] | Go. | 去吧 |
[30:28] | Go. | 去吧 |
[30:29] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[30:31] | This is good! | 这样很好 |
[30:54] | Therefore, we are of the opinion that Miss Stacy has proven | 因此我们认为斯塔西老师的行为 |
[30:58] | that she is neither qualified | 证明自己既不胜任 |
[31:00] | nor an appropriate person to shape the young minds of Avonlea. | 也非理想人选 负责教育艾凡里镇的年轻学子 |
[31:04] | Thank you, Progressive Mothers. | 感谢前卫母亲缝纫社 |
[31:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:08] | Minister… | 牧师 |
[31:10] | please remind our fine community what we should expect from a teacher. | 劳烦你提醒各位居民 一名教师该具备何种特质 |
[31:17] | A teacher is expected | 一名教师理应具备… |
[31:20] | to enforce rules and keep order. | 执行规定与管控秩序的魄力 |
[31:23] | They must teach obedience, faith | 必须教导学生守规 遵从信仰 |
[31:26] | respect for elders, and morality. | 敬重尊长以及道德规范 |
[31:28] | These are the tenets of education. | 以上是教育的宗旨 |
[31:31] | Children should be silent. | 孩子应该少言且表现尊敬 |
[31:34] | Show respect, be honest. | 诚实… |
[31:35] | Careful. | -小心 -守时、干净 |
[31:36] | Punctual, clean, and tidy. | 并且…整齐端庄 往上走 |
[31:40] | The goal of education is to create a better workforce | 教育目标在于塑造一群良民 |
[31:43] | with an emphasis on good behaviour | 行为良好端正 |
[31:46] | and the ability to follow directions | 懂得循规蹈矩 |
[31:48] | and utilise memorisation. | 并且会熟记背诵 |
[31:52] | There is no place for nonsense games and activities. | 绝不容许荒谬的戏法 和活动 |
[31:57] | Memorisation and recitation | 熟记与背诵 |
[31:59] | ensure proper education. | -才是促成正规教育的良方 |
[32:02] | No, like this… | -正是 |
[32:03] | Understanding “concepts” or ideas | 至于理解概念 |
[32:07] | is not valuable in our goal… | 或者想法于此目标下 并不重要… |
[32:23] | Miss Stacy! | 斯塔西老师 |
[32:25] | if you don’t mind, we’re conducting a meeting! | 你不介意的话 我们正在进行会议 |
[32:28] | I don’t recall your presence being requested! | 我印象中你没有受邀参与 |
[32:30] | Indeed, my presence was not requested | 的确 我没收到邀请 |
[32:33] | but I feel I have a right to speak on my own behalf. | 但我认为我有权替自己说话 |
[32:45] | It would be easier on all of us if I left. | 我若离开 大家事情会好办许多 |
[32:49] | You cannot imagine that I want to cause dissent in your community. | 请各位别误会我意图引发异议 |
[32:52] | Or that I appreciate being accused of purposefully doing so. | 或者我想被扣上此罪 |
[32:58] | I am here tonight because I asked myself a question that I ask you now. | 今晚来此 是因为我问自己一个问题 现在我也想问各位 |
[33:04] | What is the most important thing to focus on regarding your children’s education? | 关于孩子的教育 什么才是最重要的? |
[33:10] | Petty jealousy? | 嫉妒? |
[33:11] | Prejudice? | 偏见? |
[33:13] | Fear? | 恐惧? |
[33:16] | The important question to ask yourself is | 你们该扪心自问的是 |
[33:19] | are your children learning? | 孩子有学习吗? |
[33:21] | I believe the answer is “yes.” | 我自信答案是肯定 |
[33:23] | We have to hurry. | 我们得加快动作 |
[33:25] | Change is uncomfortable | 改变令人感到不安 |
[33:28] | because the future is unknown. | 因为未来尚不可知 |
[33:30] | Yet the future is riding in fast, like a train. | 然而未来发展迅速 犹如火车前进 |
[33:35] | And to the best of my ability | 而据我所能 |
[33:37] | I am here to bring your children forward to meet it. | 我来这是带领孩子前进 跟上未来脚步 |
[33:42] | I understand my methods are unusual | 我了解我的方法有所不同 |
[33:45] | but hands-on learning and active engagement | 但证据显示参与式学习和主动学习 |
[33:47] | have proven more effective than rote memorisation. | 都较死记硬背有效 |
[33:53] | Why not encourage them to think for themselves? | 为何不鼓励孩子独立思考? |
[33:56] | Why teach only what has come before? | 为何只教导过去已知? |
[33:59] | Recently, somebody dreamed the telegraph | 以近代而言 有人曾梦想发明电报 |
[34:03] | electricity, a steam engine! | 电力、蒸汽引擎 |
[34:07] | Not that long ago, I bet train travel felt too fast | 我相信不久之前 人们觉得火车速度太快 |
[34:10] | a dangerous innovation | 是一种危险的发明 |
[34:12] | but can you imagine your lives without it now? | 但各位能否想象现今生活没有它? |
[34:15] | Dreamers change the world. | 有梦想的人能改变世界 |
[34:18] | Curious minds propel us forward. | 好奇的心驱策我们进步 |
[34:20] | My intention is to build strong students | 我的教学用意在于培养坚强的学生 |
[34:23] | with bright futures, not just for them, but for everyone. | 不仅能为自己 更为所有人带来光明的未来 |
[34:31] | That is why I’m here. | 因此我来到这 |
[35:03] | What you’ve just witnessed is the effect of Miss Stacy’s methods in action. | 大家此刻见证的是 斯塔西老师的教学成果 |
[35:07] | She taught us about electricity | 她教我们电力的知识 |
[35:09] | but she also showed us the spirit of enthusiasm and curiosity | 也教我们明白热情与好奇 |
[35:13] | that we needed to make this happen. | 是实现一切可能的基石 |
[35:15] | Miss Stacy is an inspiration. | 斯塔西老师鼓励了我们 |
[35:17] | We learned more from her in a week than we learned in a year. | 我们跟着她学习一周 胜过之前一年所学 |
[35:21] | Tell me and I forget. | 告诉我知识 我会忘记 |
[35:23] | Teach me and I remember. | 教导我知识 我只会记得 |
[35:26] | Involve me and I learn. | 让我深入其中 我才能真正学习 |
[35:30] | Different isn’t bad. | 不同不代表不好 |
[35:32] | It’s just not the same. | 只是不相同而已 |
[35:45] | Ahem. There’s always… | 看待事物… |
[35:47] | another way… to look at things. | 总是不乏… 另一个角度 |
[35:55] | I returned to Avonlea because I needed what has always been here. | 我返回艾凡里镇 是因为这里既有的美好 |
[35:59] | But why would I stay if I can’t grow? | 但若无法进步 我为何要留下? |
[36:04] | Miss Stacy supports my ambition to become a doctor. | 斯塔西老师支持我成为医生的志向 |
[36:08] | I believe that she is our chance to help us realise our dreams | 我相信她是我们的机会 |
[36:11] | and become more than we are now. | 帮助我们实现梦想 成为更优秀的自己 |
[36:17] | As someone who lived without change for the bulk of my life | 身为一个大半辈子 不曾改变的人 |
[36:23] | and then had great change thrust upon me | 然后面临突如其来的改变 |
[36:26] | I can attest that it is the only way to grow and learn. | 我能证实那是唯一… 成长和学习的方法 |
[36:39] | Let’s put this to a vote. | 我们投票表决吧 |
[36:46] | All in favour of keeping Miss Stacy? | 赞成斯塔西老师留下的人? |
[36:51] | Hear, hear. | -同意 -同意 |
[36:52] | Yes. | -赞成 -赞成 |
[36:56] | Yes… | -赞成 -赞成 |
[37:04] | We did it! | 我们做到了! 安妮 |
[37:30] | Good morning, Miss Stacy! | 早上好 斯塔西老师 |
[37:32] | We’re so excited to have you back! | 我们好期待你回来 |
[37:47] | No letter? | 没有寄信通知? |
[37:49] | Just some flowers from my mental coffin. | 只有来自我封闭思想的一束花 |
[37:54] | I’ll put up some tea. | 我来泡茶 |
[38:03] | Did you hear the news? | 你是否听到消息? |
[38:04] | We’re taking a trip to Charlottetown. | 我们家要去一趟沙洛镇 |
[38:08] | Have you a mind to tell me why? | 可以告诉我原因吗? |
[38:11] | I do indeed. | 当然可以 你说她穿上男生的服装 以男性身份到巴黎上艺术学院? |
[39:15] | Can we visit Cole and Aunt Josephine while we’re in Charlottetown? | 我们到沙洛镇 能去拜访柯尔和约瑟芬姑妈吗? |
[39:19] | I suppose we might. | 我想应该没问题 |
[39:21] | But may I remind you that you are still under punishment for your little adventure. | 但容我提醒 你仍在受惩罚 因为你那一趟小冒险 |
[39:27] | It was worth it. | 结果很值得 |
[39:29] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[39:30] | Go. | 去吧 |
[39:31] | Step up. Step up… | 去吧 走吧 |
[39:40] | I, Sebastian, take thee, Mary | 我 赛巴什汀 愿意接受你 玛丽 |
[39:44] | to be my wedded wife. | 作为我的妻子 |
[39:46] | To have and to hold from this day forward | 从今以后携手共度人生 |
[39:49] | for better or for worse | 不论境遇好坏 |
[39:51] | for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health | 富有或贫穷 病痛或健康 |
[39:56] | to love and to cherish | 都会深爱你 珍惜你 |
[39:58] | till death us do part. | 直到死亡将我俩分开 |
[40:07] | And Mary, wilt thou have this man to be thy wedded husband | 而你 玛丽 是否愿意接受这名男子作你的丈夫 |
[40:12] | to have and to hold from this day forward | 从今以后携手共度人生 |
[40:15] | for better or for worse | 不论境遇好坏 |
[40:17] | for richer or for poorer | 富有或贫穷 |
[40:19] | in sickness and in health | 病痛或健康 |
[40:21] | to love and to cherish, until death you do part? | 都会深爱 珍惜 直到死亡将你俩分开? |
[40:28] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[40:30] | I now proclaim Sebastian and Mary husband and wife. | 我现在宣布塞巴斯蒂安和玛丽 成为丈夫和妻子 |
[40:37] | It was a lovely service. | 很美的一场仪式 |
[40:40] | It was. Lovely. | 的确 真的很美 |
[40:45] | Remember when I said that an apology can go a long way? | 记得我说过道歉可以让关系长久吗? |
[40:48] | For the short time we have left in class together | 剩下的短暂同班时光 |
[40:50] | I resolve to be less obnoxious. | 我决心不让自己那么讨人厌 |
[40:52] | – Oh, well, I’ll be sticking around… – I’m really glad you found your vocation… | -我会多留一段时间 当你的眼中钉 -我庆幸你找到自己的志向… |
[40:56] | What? | -什么?你先说 |
[40:57] | – You first. – No, you go. | -什么?你先说 |
[41:00] | I’m gonna stay and work the farm with Bash like we planned. | 我打算按原先计划留下 和巴什整顿农场 |
[41:03] | College will wait its proper turn. | 时候到了再上大学 |
[41:05] | So, you’re not leaving school early? | 所以你不会提早离开学校? |
[41:09] | I want to be with my family. | 我想陪着我的家人 |
[41:14] | Your turn. | 换你说吧 |
[41:16] | I’ve decided I’m going to be a teacher. | 我决定当一名教师 |
[41:18] | Just like Miss Stacy. | 如同斯塔西老师一样 |
[41:20] | Tragical romance and all? | 也包括悲剧般的恋情吗? |
[41:23] | Remains to be seen. | 尚未确定 |