英文名称:Apocalypto
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:34] | The heart… | 心脏… |
[03:44] | …for Smoke Frog. | 给烟熏蛙 |
[03:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:53] | This liver for Curl Nose. | 肝脏给翘鼻子 |
[03:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:02] | Cocoa Leaf… | 可可叶 |
[04:03] | …the ears. | 给你耳朵 |
[04:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:09] | And for you Blunted… | 这个给阿呆你… |
[04:13] | …the balls. | 睾丸 |
[04:18] | Not this again. | 怎么又是这个 |
[04:19] | I’m helping you. | 我是在帮助你 |
[04:21] | Then you eat them! | 留着你自己吃吧! |
[04:22] | I don’t need them. Neither do the rest of the fellows. | 我不需要 其他人也用不着 |
[04:24] | Do you fellows? | 你们需要吗? |
[04:25] | No. | 不 |
[04:26] | Of course not! | 不 当然不! |
[04:27] | Sometimes! | 可能有时候会吧 |
[04:29] | What do you think? | 你想啥呢 |
[04:30] | No! | 不! |
[04:31] | No, no! | 不! 不 不 |
[04:32] | But how many times does it take? | 但是要多少次才够? |
[04:34] | I have eight older sisters and one brother. | 我有八个姐姐和一个弟弟 |
[04:37] | Father took tapir balls all ten times. | 我爸十次都吃了貘子睾丸 |
[05:21] | Shall I tell him? | 我要告诉他吗? |
[05:25] | I’m sorry. The balls are useless. | 对不起 吃睾丸其实没用的 |
[05:29] | You’ve never had them? | 你从来没吃过? |
[05:31] | Couldn’t tell you what they taste like. | 我可不知道那东西啥滋味 |
[05:34] | None of you? | 你们都没吃过? |
[05:37] | No, but it’s been fun watching you… | 不 不过看着你吃很有趣 |
[05:46] | This was your idea! | 是你出的主意! |
[05:50] | Get him off me! | 把他拉走! |
[05:58] | Calm down! | 冷静! |
[06:17] | Why do you let them treat you like this? | 为什么让他们这样欺负你? |
[06:21] | Be strong. | 不能太软弱 |
[06:23] | Where is your pride? | 你的骄傲呢? |
[06:29] | It all works… Yes? | 那个…还行吧? |
[06:36] | Yes… | 是的 |
[06:37] | …I just can’t make children. | 就是生不出孩子 |
[06:46] | There is something I will tell you… | 我可以教你一招 |
[06:49] | …but I warn you, it’s very powerful. | 但是先警告你 它药劲很大 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:496个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:54个,六级词汇:25个,GRE词汇:37个,托福词汇:43个,考研词汇:60个,专四词汇:48个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:108个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:54] | What do you speak of? | 你说的是什么东西? |
[06:55] | The soanzo leaf. | 苏安佐的叶子 |
[06:58] | The soanzo leaf? | 苏安佐叶子? |
[07:00] | From the great marshes in the south… | 它长在南方那些大沼泽里 |
[07:08] | This is what gave me my ten children. | 就是这个让我得了十个孩子 |
[07:17] | No! No! Wait… | 不 不!等等 |
[07:21] | You have to rub them on… down there. | 这个是用来擦的 涂在…下面那里 |
[07:24] | Just before you next try. | 下次做之前用 |
[07:26] | Apply it generously… | 多涂点 |
[07:33] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道怎么感谢你 |
[07:37] | If this works… maybe she’ll stop bothering me. | 如果这次成功… 也许她就不会继续埋怨我 |
[07:40] | Your wife? | 你老婆? |
[07:42] | No, her mother. | 不 她妈妈 |
[07:44] | The old hag wants grandchildren. | 那个老巫婆想抱外孙 |
[07:56] | Give me some meat. | 给我点肉 |
[07:58] | Here, work on this… | 嘿 给你吃这个… |
[08:01] | …pure meat… | 精瘦肉 |
[08:04] | …ball breath. | 满嘴睾丸味 |
[09:11] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[09:16] | What do you want? | 你们想干嘛? |
[10:13] | I am Flint Sky. I have hunted this forest from the day I came of age. | 我是火石天 我从成年以后一直在这片林子里打猎 |
[10:20] | My father hunted this forest with me and before me. | 我父亲也曾和我一起来 我没出生之前他就在这里打猎 |
[10:26] | Jaguar Paw, my son. | 虎爪 我儿子 |
[10:28] | He hunts this forest with me. | 他和我一起在这林子里打猎 |
[10:32] | He will hunt it with his son after I am gone. | 我死之后他还会和他的儿子一起来 |
[10:56] | A good catch? | 捕了很多吗? |
[10:58] | Good waters here. | 这里的水很好 |
[11:03] | The forest gives much here. | 这森林物产丰富 |
[11:10] | We ask only to pass through. | 可我们只想过去 |
[11:13] | Pass. | 过吧 |
[11:20] | Keep safe as you pass. | 过的时候别生事 |
[11:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:04] | Our lands were ravaged. | 我们的土地被洗劫了 |
[12:07] | We seek a new beginning. | 我们要寻找一个新的开始 |
[12:16] | Your lands were ravaged? | 你们的土地被洗劫了? |
[12:21] | Yes… | 是的 |
[12:24] | We seek a new beginning… | 我们要寻一个新的开始 |
[12:27] | Be still. | 别乱动! |
[12:29] | My son! | 儿子! |
[12:32] | Be still. | 别乱动 |
[12:38] | Back to the village. | 回村去 |
[13:13] | I ask you not to speak of what you saw in the forest today. | 今天在林子里看到的事别说出去 |
[13:22] | You are troubled. | 你很烦躁 |
[13:24] | Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[13:43] | Those people in the forest, what did you see on them? | 从林子里那些人身上 你看到了什么? |
[13:47] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:50] | Fear. | 是恐惧 |
[13:54] | Deep rotting fear. | 刻骨铭心的恐惧 |
[13:58] | They were infected by it. | 他们被它侵蚀着 |
[14:01] | Did you see? | 你看到了吗? |
[14:03] | Fear is a sickness. | 恐惧是一种病 |
[14:11] | It will crawl into the soul of anyone who engages it. | 一旦被它征服 它会爬入你的灵魂 |
[14:17] | It has tainted your peace already. | 它已经玷污了你内心的平静 |
[14:23] | I did not raise you to see you live with fear. | 我把你养大 不是为了让你 以恐惧之心看待生命 |
[14:30] | Strike it from your heart. | 从你心里驱走它 |
[14:31] | Do not bring it into our village. | 别把它带进村子 |
[14:35] | At first light we will gather with the elders… | 黎明时我们要聚集村中的长辈 |
[14:39] | …at the sacred hill of our fathers. | 到祖先们的圣山上去 |
[14:43] | There we will call on their spirits to guide us. | 在那里呼唤他们的幽灵来引导我们 |
[14:59] | Oh, here he is! | 哦 他在这儿 |
[15:01] | The big lump! | 大废人! |
[15:03] | He’s useless. | 他一点用也没有 |
[15:06] | He can’t do it. | 他没能力 |
[15:09] | You! Yes you! | 你!说得就是你! |
[15:11] | With your height and your girth. You have deceived us. | 看你五大三粗的 都白长了 |
[15:16] | Get inside! | 进去! |
[15:22] | Damn you! Get in there! | 该死的 给我进去! |
[15:24] | Old woman, please. | 老太婆 别这样 |
[15:26] | Move it! | 快去! |
[15:32] | You don’t work! | 你这废物! |
[15:36] | What are you laughing about? | 你们有什么好笑的! |
[15:45] | Give me a grandchild or I will have you replaced. | 让我抱外孙 不然就找人替你 |
[15:51] | Mother, that’s enough. | 妈妈 够了 |
[15:54] | Do not come out until you make a child. | 你们生不出孩子就别出门 |
[15:58] | Two would be better! | 能生两个更好 |
[16:00] | What? | 什么? |
[16:03] | Twins you oaf. | 双胞胎啊 你这白痴 |
[16:13] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[16:15] | Can you go away? He says he can’t with you sitting there. | 你能不能走开?他说你坐在这他不行 |
[16:20] | Just get busy. | 废话少说 快点开始 |
[16:23] | Mom… | 妈… |
[16:28] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[17:14] | Mother, what do you say we should have at the feast tonight? | 妈妈 你说今晚的宴会吃什么好呢? |
[17:17] | I have tapir… but I also found this boy. | 我这有貘子 不过我还找到了这个小孩 |
[17:20] | I say boy. | 我说就小孩吧 |
[17:21] | Roasted! | 我说就小孩吧 要烤的! |
[17:22] | The tapir smells better. I think it’s more fresh. | 貘子闻起来好些 我觉得更新鲜 |
[17:25] | No Dad! No! It’s me! It’s me! | 不 爸爸!不!是我 是我! |
[17:27] | I’ll just hang the boy here in case we change our minds. | 我先把这小孩挂起来 免得一会我们改主意 |
[17:34] | Wait… | 等一下 |
[17:34] | That’s our Turtles Run. That’s our eldest. | 等一下 这是我们的海龟跑 是我们的大儿子 |
[17:38] | Yes it’s me. It’s your eldest! | 对 是我 你们的大儿子 |
[17:41] | In that case, a crush for my eldest… | 这样啊 那先给我的大儿子来一下… |
[17:48] | …and a crush for my youngest. | 再给我的小儿子来一下 |
[17:51] | Tapir it is. | 那就吃貘子吧 |
[19:00] | One day, old man! | 走着瞧 老头! |
[19:02] | One day you won’t be able to run anymore! | 总有一天你老得再也跑不动! |
[19:22] | And a Man sat alone. | 一个人孤单地坐着 |
[19:26] | Drenched deep in sadness. | 笼罩在深深的忧愁里 |
[19:30] | And all the animals drew near to him and said: | 所有的动物都到他的身旁说: |
[19:33] | “We do not like to see you so sad… | “我们不愿看你这么忧愁 |
[19:39] | “Ask us for whatever you wish and you shall have it.” | “尽管许下你的愿望 我们会帮你实现” |
[19:43] | The Man said: “I want to have good sight.” | 人说:”我想拥有好眼力” |
[19:49] | The vulture replied: “You shall have mine.” | 秃鹰回答:”那就把我的眼力给你” |
[19:55] | The Man said: “I want to be strong.” | 人说:”我想变得强壮” |
[20:02] | The jaguar said: | 老虎说: |
[20:06] | “You shall be strong like me.” | “那你就会像我一样强壮” |
[20:11] | Then the Man said: “I long to know the secrets of the earth.” | 人又说:”我渴望了解大地的秘密” |
[20:19] | The serpent replied: “I will show them to you.” | 蛇回答说:”我会一一告诉你” |
[20:25] | And so it went with all the animals. | 就这样 每个动物都回答了他 |
[20:30] | And when the Man had all the gifts that they could give… | 人得到了它们全部的能力之后 |
[20:33] | …he left. | 他走了 |
[20:36] | Then the owl said to the other animals: | 然后猫头鹰对其它动物说: |
[20:39] | “Now the Man knows much and is able to do many things… | “现在人知道了很多事 也有了很多的能力 |
[20:44] | “Suddenly I am afraid.” | “突然令我感到很害怕” |
[20:51] | The deer said: “The Man has all that he needs.” | 鹿说:”人的所有要求都达成了 |
[20:54] | “Now his sadness will stop.” | “现在他不会再忧愁了” |
[20:57] | But the owl replied: “No.” | 但是猫头鹰回答说:”不” |
[21:02] | “I saw a hole in the Man… | “我在人身上看见一个洞 |
[21:06] | “Deep like a hunger he will never fill… | “深得像永远填不饱的肚子 |
[21:10] | “It is what makes him sad and what makes him want.” | “这个洞就是他的忧愁和欲望之源” |
[21:18] | “He will go on taking and taking… | “他会不断不断索取 |
[21:22] | “Until one day the World will say: | “直到有一天世界会说: |
[21:26] | “I am no more and I have nothing left to give.” | “我已经枯竭 再也不能给你什么了” |
[22:17] | Come back to me… | 回到我这里来 |
[22:24] | Come back to me. | 回到我这里来 |
[22:54] | My son is dancing. | 我儿子在跳舞 |
[22:58] | Your son is happy. | 你儿子很开心 |
[23:53] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[24:10] | Run! | 快跑! |
[24:27] | Now that you’re up, can you please kill that dog? | 你起来了啊 能不能杀了那条狗? |
[24:45] | The dog. | 死狗 |
[26:14] | Get up! Get up! Now! | 起来 起来 快! |
[27:32] | Go to the forest. | 到林子里去 |
[27:34] | Run! Do not look back. | 快跑!别回头 |
[28:01] | No! No! I am afraid! | 不 不 我害怕 |
[28:04] | Look into my eyes. Look into my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 看着我的眼睛 |
[28:06] | Be strong… | 坚强点… |
[28:07] | I am afraid! | 我害怕! |
[28:09] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[29:09] | Tie him up! | 把他绑起来! |
[30:28] | Father! | 爸爸! |
[30:31] | The others. I have to help. | 我得去帮其他人 |
[30:34] | No, don’t leave us! | 不 别丢下我们 |
[30:36] | I will come back, I promise. | 我会回来的 我保证 |
[30:39] | Don’t you leave! | 不要走! |
[30:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[30:41] | Stay, please stay. | 我保证 别走 留下来 |
[30:42] | Father, don’t go. | 别走爸爸 |
[31:40] | Very nice. | 长得不错嘛 |
[32:29] | Stop! | 住手! |
[32:38] | Tie him up! | 把他也捆起来 |
[32:44] | I want him alive. | 我要留活的 |
[33:06] | Sorry Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[33:26] | That’s enough! | 够了! |
[33:39] | Stand him up. | 让他站起来 |
[33:48] | Move away. | 让开 |
[34:04] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[34:17] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[35:17] | Almost… | 差一点… |
[35:34] | …that’s your name. | 你就叫这个吧 |
[35:38] | “Almost”. | “差一点” |
[35:57] | Our life is over. | 我们完蛋了 |
[36:05] | Shame… | 耻辱啊… |
[36:14] | Shame! | 耻辱! |
[36:19] | Cowards! | 懦夫! |
[39:55] | Let’s move! | 我们走! |
[42:17] | We move out now. | 我们现在就走 |
[42:18] | They are back. | 他们回来了 |
[42:23] | Get up! | 起来 |
[42:27] | Heave! | 举起来! |
[42:36] | Cut Rock, you forgot to duck. | 割石头 你忘记闪避了 |
[42:41] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[42:52] | Can you see? | 能看到了吗? |
[42:56] | Yes. | 能 |
[42:57] | Get back to your line. | 回到你的队里去 |
[44:00] | Come with us… | 跟我们一起来 |
[44:54] | Get up. | 起来 |
[45:08] | Leave him alone, “Almost”. | 让他自己来 “差一点” |
[45:12] | I said get up. | 我叫你起来 |
[45:43] | Up, up… | 起 起… |
[45:45] | …that’s it. | 就这样 |
[45:49] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[45:54] | This man is a good friend of yours… | 这人是你的好朋友嘛… |
[46:32] | Don’t worry… | 别担心 |
[46:37] | I’ll take care of them. | 我会照顾他们的 |
[46:42] | They are mine now. | 他们现在是我的孩子了 |
[46:52] | Gentle lxchel. Tender mother of mercy. | 温柔的月女神 慈爱的母亲啊 |
[46:58] | Keep them from harm. Please. Keep them. | 保佑他们平安 求求你 保佑他们吧 |
[47:39] | One more. | 还要一只 |
[48:04] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[49:06] | Hold on! Hold on! | 抓紧 抓紧! |
[49:12] | Wait… | 等等… |
[49:15] | …let’s see what happens. | 看看会怎么样 |
[49:25] | That’s it! | 就是这样! |
[49:33] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[49:35] | Pull! Be strong! | 拉啊 用力点 |
[49:56] | Yes! You did it! | 耶!你们成功了 |
[50:02] | Good work! | 干得好 |
[50:16] | Can you breathe? Good. | 你能呼吸吗?很好 |
[50:49] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[51:23] | What’s become of my capture? | 你把我的俘虏怎样了? |
[51:29] | Dead weight. | 那个累赘 |
[51:32] | He nearly took the rest with him. | 他差点把其他人也拖下去 |
[51:36] | I let him go. | 我放了他 |
[51:42] | You. Let him go? | 你 放了他? |
[51:51] | Shall we now do what you want? | 现在是不是你说了算? |
[51:59] | Let us try that. | 我们试试看吧 [玛雅语] |
[52:25] | Don’t let any others go. | 下不为例 |
[52:35] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[52:51] | Get up “Almost”. | 起来吧 “差一点” |
[52:54] | We don’t want to lose you just yet. | 我们现在还不想失去你 [玛雅语] |
[53:48] | Stand up, boy. | 站起来 孩子 |
[53:59] | You proved yourself today, my son. | 你今天证明了自己 我的儿子 |
[54:02] | You’re now worthy to stand with the rest of us. | 你现在有资格和大伙站在一起了 |
[54:08] | Thank you Father. | 谢谢你 父亲 |
[54:21] | Take it… | 拿去 |
[54:23] | …it’s yours. | 给你了 |
[54:29] | It has taken many lives. | 它要过不少人的命 |
[54:44] | Get some rest. | 去休息吧 |
[54:59] | Resting brothers… | 安息的兄弟们 |
[55:01] | …fathers, mothers, wives. | 父母们 妻子们 |
[55:05] | You felt the cold of this day’s early morning. | 你们感觉到了今晨的凉爽 |
[55:10] | Now you cannot feel the coldness of its night. | 却再也感觉不到今夜的寒冷 |
[55:17] | She stopped screaming… | 她的尖叫停止了 |
[55:22] | …too long before they returned, she had stopped screaming. | 在他们回来的很久之前 她的尖叫就停止了 |
[55:25] | We saw how she fought them. | 我们都看见她是怎么和他们搏斗的 |
[55:29] | But in the final moment? | 但是在她临死之前呢? |
[55:33] | If she let them… | 如果她让他们… |
[55:37] | …the Goddess of the Scaffold shows no mercy for the weakness… | 绞架女神绝不会同情弱者 |
[55:44] | Her soul waits for yours in the shade of the Ceiba Tree. | 她的灵魂会在木绵的树荫里等待你 |
[55:59] | I need to know. | 我必须知道 |
[56:03] | Before this day’s end I will leave this world. | 在今天结束之前我就要离开这个世界 |
[56:09] | I will take as many of these bastard dogs with me as I can. | 我要让这帮畜牲给我陪葬 越多越好 |
[56:17] | And I will gladly embrace the torments of hell… | 然后我就会欣然拥抱地狱的烈火… |
[56:24] | …if I do not find my Sky Flower there. | 如果在那里找不到我的天空之花的话 |
[56:34] | Don’t rain. | 别下雨啊 |
[57:19] | I am walking here. | 我在走路呢 |
[57:54] | Keep away, she has the sickness. | 离远点 她得了那种病 |
[58:22] | Get back! | 回去! |
[59:16] | You fear me? | 你害怕我? |
[59:20] | So you should… | 怕就对了 |
[59:23] | …all you who are vile. | 所有你们这些歹毒的人都该怕我 |
[59:29] | Would you like to know how you will die? | 你想不想知道自己会怎么死? |
[59:40] | The sacred time is near… | 神圣的时刻就要来临 |
[59:46] | Beware the blackness of day. | 当心那一天的黑暗吧 |
[59:53] | Beware the man who brings the jaguar. | 当心带来老虎的那个人 |
[1:00:01] | Behold him reborn from mud and earth… | 他会在泥沼中重生 |
[1:00:07] | For the one he takes you to will cancel the sky… | 他将为你们引见的人能够抹灭天空 |
[1:00:14] | …and scratch out the earth. | 也能铲平大地 |
[1:00:18] | Scratch you out. | 铲平你们所有人 |
[1:00:21] | And end your world. | 终结你们的世界 |
[1:00:31] | He’s with us now. | 他此刻已经在这里了 |
[1:00:41] | …day will be like night. | 白昼将变成黑夜 |
[1:00:44] | And the man jaguar will lead you to your end. | 虎之人将会把你们引向灭亡 |
[1:02:00] | Where are they taking us? | 他们要带我们去哪? |
[1:02:06] | We tell stories of a place stone-built. | 传说有一个石头砌成的地方 |
[1:02:12] | What happens there? | 那里发生了什么事? |
[1:02:15] | I do not know… | 我不知道 |
[1:02:18] | …but the earth bleeds. | 但是大地在流血 |
[1:02:24] | We are near. | 我们就快到了 |
[1:03:08] | Salvation! | 救命! |
[1:03:10] | He has the laughing sickness. | 他得了那种滑稽的病 |
[1:03:14] | He likes you! | 他喜欢你! |
[1:03:19] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[1:03:28] | Save me. | 救我 |
[1:03:38] | Die like a man. | 死得像个男人吧 |
[1:06:20] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:06:22] | Have you been successful? | 你成功了吗? |
[1:06:24] | Ask my son. | 问我儿子吧 |
[1:06:27] | How many captives? | 抓了多少俘虏? |
[1:06:29] | Deal with my son. | 和我儿子交易吧 |
[1:06:32] | A fair price. | 价钱要公道 |
[1:06:35] | As always, trust me. | 一直都很公道 相信我 |
[1:06:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:06:56] | How much will you give me? | 你愿出多少钱? |
[1:08:00] | Who will buy this woman? | 谁愿买这个女人? |
[1:08:03] | No… she’s too old. | 不 她太老了 |
[1:08:06] | She can be useful. | 她还是有用的 |
[1:08:08] | She can cook… clean… | 她可以做饭 打扫… |
[1:08:11] | Useless old woman! | 没用的老太婆! |
[1:08:17] | No sale. | 没人买 |
[1:08:24] | Go! | 走吧! |
[1:08:27] | Go on. | 继续走 |
[1:13:29] | These are the days of our great lament. | 这是哀悼的时刻 |
[1:13:38] | The land thirsts. | 大地陷入饥渴 |
[1:13:42] | A great plague infests our crops. | 一场大瘟疫寄生了我们的庄稼 |
[1:13:49] | The scourge of sickness afflicts us at whim. | 肆虐的疾病折磨着我们 |
[1:13:59] | They say this strife has made us weak. | 有人说这场内战削弱了我们 |
[1:14:05] | That we have become empty. | 使我们变得空虚 |
[1:14:10] | They say that we rot. | 他们说我们正在腐朽 |
[1:14:24] | Great people of the banner of the sun… | 高举太阳之旗的伟大人民啊 |
[1:14:28] | I say… | 我认为… |
[1:14:30] | …we are strong. | 我们依然强壮! |
[1:14:36] | We are a people of destiny. | 我们是命运的子民 |
[1:14:43] | Destined to be the masters of time. | 注定要成为时代的掌握者 |
[1:14:51] | Destined to be nearest to the gods. | 注定是最接近神的人 |
[1:15:10] | Mighty Kukulkan! | 全能的库库尔坎! |
[1:15:15] | Whose fury could scorch this earth to oblivion… | 您的怒火能将这土地烧得灰飞烟灭 |
[1:15:22] | Let us appease you with this sacrifice. | 但愿我们的祭品能让您息怒 |
[1:15:25] | To exalt you in your glory. | 愿它能升华您的荣耀 |
[1:15:27] | To make our people prosper. | 使我们的民族更加繁荣 |
[1:15:31] | To prepare for your return. | 以迎接您的归来 |
[1:15:37] | Warrior, unafraid and willing! | 坚强无畏的勇士们 |
[1:15:40] | With your blood you renew the world! | 用你们的血使这个世界复兴吧! |
[1:15:43] | From age to age. | 生生世世 |
[1:15:46] | Thanks be to you. | 谢谢你们! |
[1:16:03] | The heart of god! | 神的心脏! |
[1:18:49] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边来 |
[1:19:00] | Brother… | 兄弟… |
[1:19:04] | Journey well… | 走好 |
[1:19:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:10] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[1:19:13] | Not now… | 还不到时候 |
[1:21:34] | People of the banner of the sun do not fear. | 太阳旗下的人民 不要害怕! |
[1:21:40] | Rejoice! | 狂欢吧! |
[1:21:43] | Kukulkan has drunk his fill of blood. | 库库尔坎已经饮够了鲜血 |
[1:21:46] | We have sated his thirst. | 他不再口渴了 |
[1:21:50] | Great god. | 伟大的神啊 |
[1:21:53] | Show us that you are pleased. | 请向我们显示您的欣喜 |
[1:21:55] | Let your light return upon us. | 让您的光明重新照耀我们 |
[1:23:04] | What of these captives? | 这些俘虏怎么办? |
[1:23:11] | Dispose of them. | 把他们处理掉 |
[1:23:47] | I need a finisher. | 我需要一个终结手 |
[1:23:55] | You. | 你来 |
[1:24:02] | Release them. | 放了他们 |
[1:24:12] | You watch. | 你瞧着吧 |
[1:24:34] | I’m ready! | 我准备好了 |
[1:24:41] | There’s your jungle beyond the corn. | 玉米地后面就是你们的丛林 |
[1:24:46] | Go to it. | 去吧 |
[1:24:49] | You’re free… | 你们自由了 |
[1:24:52] | …now run. | 现在开始跑 |
[1:24:57] | I said run. | 我叫你跑 |
[1:25:02] | Run! | 跑! |
[1:26:17] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[1:26:37] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[1:26:46] | Run. | 跑吧 |
[1:28:03] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:29:19] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[1:29:22] | Sleep, sleep now my son. | 睡吧 快睡吧儿子 |
[1:29:25] | The pain will be no more. | 睡着了就不疼了 |
[1:29:29] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[1:35:21] | He didn’t come this way. | 他不是从这条路来的 |
[1:35:36] | He’s in the trees. | 他在树上 |
[1:35:40] | Spread out. | 分头找 |
[1:35:42] | Keep your eyes up. | 注意上方 |
[1:36:06] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[1:36:18] | He’s coming right at us. | 他正向我们这边冲过来 |
[1:36:36] | There! | 在那儿! |
[1:38:35] | He would have wanted me to have it. | 他肯定打算给我的 |
[1:38:40] | The omen is bad… | 这是凶兆 |
[1:38:45] | Mighty Ek Chuah we beg you… | 求求您 伟大的艾克・曲瓦(黑战神) |
[1:38:49] | Forgive us for this trespass against your son the Jaguar. | 原谅我们对您之子老虎的冒犯 |
[1:38:56] | The omen is bad… | 这是凶兆 |
[1:39:00] | Lift yourself up Drunkards Four… | 站起来 四酒鬼 |
[1:39:03] | …the omen was foretold… | 预言被证实了… |
[1:39:08] | …and now we have a fear more grave… | 现在我们的恐惧更加深重 |
[1:39:12] | …today I saw the day become like night… | 今天我看见了白昼变成黑夜 |
[1:39:22] | I saw a man run with the Jaguar… | 我看见了一个和老虎一起奔跑的人 |
[1:39:30] | …we must not let this man make feet from us. | 一定不能让他从我们手里逃掉 |
[1:39:35] | Enough. | 够了! |
[1:39:40] | Your words mean nothing. | 你的话毫无意义 |
[1:39:43] | He runs because he is afraid. | 他跑是因为他害怕 |
[1:39:46] | When I catch him, I will peel his skin… | 等我抓住他 一定剥了他的皮 |
[1:39:53] | …and have him watch me wear it. | 然后在他面前当皮衣穿 |
[1:40:03] | We leave now. | 立刻出发 |
[1:42:12] | Stay back. | 呆在后面 |
[1:43:24] | Here! | 这边! |
[1:43:50] | The omen was bad… | 凶兆… |
[1:43:56] | He’s fucked. | 他不行了 |
[1:44:00] | Help… please… | 救救我…求你们了 |
[1:44:03] | Hanging Moss… | 挂苔藓 |
[1:44:06] | See him out. | 送他一程 |
[1:44:28] | Open your veins. It’s quicker. | 割开你的血管 这样会快一些 |
[1:44:44] | Travel well. | 一路顺风 |
[1:47:52] | So much for your prophecies. | 这下你的预言该结束了吧 |
[1:48:01] | It’s not over! | 还没结束! |
[1:48:28] | I am Jaguar Paw… | 我叫虎爪 |
[1:48:30] | Son of Flint Sky… | 是火石天的儿子 |
[1:48:33] | My father hunted this forest before me… | 在我出生之前 我父亲就在这丛林里狩猎 |
[1:48:38] | My name is Jaguar Paw. | 我的名字是虎爪 |
[1:48:41] | I am a hunter. | 我是个猎人 |
[1:48:44] | This is my forest. | 这是我的森林 |
[1:48:48] | And my sons will hunt it with their sons after I am gone… | 我死之后我的儿子们 也会带着他们的儿子在这里打猎 |
[1:48:55] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[1:48:59] | We are going over. | 我们要过去 |
[1:49:01] | We climb down around. | 我们绕路爬下去 |
[1:49:05] | We cannot let him get away. | 不能让他跑了 |
[1:49:08] | We cannot afford… | 绝对不能… |
[1:49:30] | We all jump. | 都给我跳下去 |
[1:52:29] | I am Jaguar Paw. | 我是虎爪 |
[1:52:32] | This is my forest. | 这里是我的森林 |
[1:52:36] | And I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[1:54:46] | You go. I’ll wait here. | 你上吧 我在这儿等着 |
[2:00:18] | Almost… | 差一点… |
[2:00:47] | Resting fathers, fly me your strength. | 沉睡的祖先们 请赐予我力量 |
[2:01:17] | Get up here. | 上去 |
[2:01:33] | Go back! | 回去! |
[2:02:04] | Quick! | 快! |
[2:02:06] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[2:08:33] | What are they? | 那些是什么东西? |
[2:08:37] | They bring men. | 它们带来了人 |
[2:08:43] | Should we go to them? | 我们要过去吗? |
[2:08:54] | We should go to the forest. | 我们应该到森林里去 |
[2:09:02] | To seek a new beginning. | 去寻找一个新的开始 |
[2:09:09] | Come Turtles Run… | 来吧 海龟跑 |