时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice… | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s Arrested Development. | 欢迎收看发展受阻 |
[00:18] | Michael was meeting… | Michael正与 |
[00:19] | with the company’s accountant, Ira Gilligan. | 公司会计Ira Gilligan会面 |
[00:21] | Anyway, I have gone over this 10 different ways… | 无论如何 我已尝试了数十种方式 |
[00:24] | and you’re reporting income on an account that… | 你申报收入的账户 |
[00:26] | You know, it is just freezing in here. | 你瞧 这好冷 |
[00:28] | Well, the thermostat is in my office. | 嗯 空调在我办公室 |
[00:30] | While it’s freezing in here, | 这里虽冷 |
[00:31] | it’s still hot in there. So please continue. | 那边却是暖和的 所以 你继续 |
[00:33] | There’s basically no money where it should be. | 本该有钱的账户基本是空的 |
[00:35] | I think I’m catching a cold. | 我要感冒了 |
[00:36] | – You’re not catching a cold. – I know my body. | – 你不会感冒的 – 我了解我身体状况 |
[00:40] | – There’s no money in the account? – I’m sorry. | – 账户里根本木有钱 – 很抱歉 |
[00:43] | – This is like the bayou in here. – I tried to tell you that. | – 账户里是一滩死水 – 我早就告诉过你 |
[00:46] | I guess I just had to find out for myself. | 我只是想自己探个究竟罢了 |
[00:49] | Anyway, this isn’t the | 管他的 这不是 |
[00:50] | first discrepancy with your father’s books. | 你老爸帐薄里的第一个矛盾的地方 |
[00:53] | With this court case coming up, I just have to warn you… | 鉴于要开庭了 我得警告你 |
[00:55] | if they ask me to testify, I am not gonna lie. | 如果他们要我作证 我不会撒谎的 |
[00:57] | – No one’s asking you to lie. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 没人让你撒谎 – 哇 哇 哇 |
[00:59] | You’re asking Gilligan not to lie? | 你在怂恿Gilligan别撒谎 |
[01:01] | Please call me Ira. I don’t like Gilligan. | 请叫我Ira 我讨厌Gilligan |
[01:04] | Who doesn’t like Gilligan? | 谁不喜欢Gilligan啊 |
[01:07] | Is it cold in here? | 这儿是不是太冷了 |
[01:08] | So, listen. You have been | 嗯,你看,你都 |
[01:09] | married two weeks now. It seems to be sticking. | 结婚两周了 看上去还蛮长久的 |
[01:12] | And let’s pretend it’s a good thing. | 我们假装这是件好事 |
[01:14] | I guess this makes me your best man… | 我在想作为你的首席伴郎 |
[01:16] | and I would like to throw you a bachelor party. | 我准备给你搞个单身派对 |
[01:20] | Yeah, I don’t think she’d go for that. | 嗯 我不认为她不会同意的 |
[01:22] | Besides, I talked to Dad. He said | 还有 我和老爸谈了 他说 |
[01:23] | it was stupid to get married in the first place. | 结婚这事从一开始就蠢透了 |
[01:26] | And he’s right. He’s right. I’ve gotta get rid of her. | 他是对的 对的 我得甩掉她 |
[01:28] | You know, l… I said two weeks ago | 我 我两周前 |
[01:31] | that I thought it was a stupid idea. | 说了你结婚的想法很愚蠢 |
[01:32] | Suddenly Dad says it and it’s good advice? | 然后老爸突然也说这件事情愚蠢 你就认为这是对的啦 |
[01:34] | You know you don’t have to do everything Dad says. | 你不用什么都按照老爸指示来 |
[01:35] | I don’t do everything Dad says. | 我没有 |
[01:37] | He just happens to be right about this. | 他恰好这件事说对了而已 |
[01:39] | You can help me get rid of her though. | 你能帮我甩掉她 |
[01:41] | Mom’s having a cocktail party. She’ll be there. | 老妈要办个鸡尾酒晚会 她也会去 |
[01:43] | Maybe you can try to break us up. | 要不然 你助我们一臂之力分手吧 |
[01:44] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? You did it with me and Marta. | – 我才不 – 为什么不行 你曾经对我和Marta做过这种事情 |
[01:47] | You had no problem with that, guy. You know what? Lie to her. | 你当时可没什么心理负担 你知道 扯谎就行 |
[01:49] | Tell her that I’m insensitive and unreliable. | 告诉她我又呆又不靠谱 |
[01:52] | Maybe something about how you can never confront people. | 或者告诉她你是个不能见人的胆小鬼 |
[01:54] | You need someone to clean up your messes. | 你需要有人为你擦屁股 |
[01:56] | See, that’s great. And that’s just off the top of your head. | 看 不错啊 你毫不费力就搞定了 |
[01:58] | Michael, Gob. I was just in the neighborhood. | Michael Gob 我正在附近 |
[02:01] | Good Lord. It is sweltering in here. | 天啊 这好热 |
[02:04] | As you may or may not know… | 你知不知道 |
[02:06] | Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch. | Lindsay和我最近遇到了瓶颈 |
[02:10] | – Really? When did that start? – Well… | – 真的 什么时候开始的 – 嗯 |
[02:13] | I don’t want to blame it all on 9/11… | 我不想说都怨911 |
[02:15] | but it certainly didn’t help. | 可那也肯定没帮上什么忙 |
[02:17] | But anyway, I need your help. If you could possibly… | 不过 我需要你帮我 如果你可以 |
[02:20] | Could we go back to your office, please? | 我们能回你办公室吗 |
[02:22] | I just want to be a family again. | 我只想找回我的家庭 |
[02:25] | I guess what I’m saying is I want to reunite the band. | 其实呢 我的意思是要重组乐队 |
[02:29] | – Oh, no. – “Oh, no” Was right. | – 噢 不 – 他说的很对 |
[02:32] | In the mid ’90s, Tobias formed | 90年代时 Tobias |
[02:33] | a folk music group with Lindsay and Maeby… | 与Lindsay和Maeby一起组成了一个民谣乐队 |
[02:35] | called Dr. Funke’s 100% Natural Good-Time Family-Band Solution. | 叫 Funke博士百分百自然好时光家庭乐队解决方案 |
[02:40] | The group was underwritten by the Natural Life Food Company… | 这个乐队被自然生活食品公司支持 |
[02:43] | a division of Chem Grow, an | 是Chem Grow的分支 |
[02:45] | Allyn-Crane acquisition, and part of the Squimm Group. | Allyn-Crane认可 Squimm组织一部分 |
[02:48] | Their motto was simple. “We keep you alive.” | 他们提倡 我们让您永葆活力 |
[02:55] | Zanotab may cause dry mouth, hair loss… | Zanotab会让你口干 掉发 |
[02:57] | an overly alert feeling, | 过度警觉感 |
[02:59] | and in some cases may diminish your sex drive. | 还可能降低你性欲 |
[03:02] | Well, there’s a wellness convention in town… | 嗯 镇上有个健康会议 |
[03:04] | and I thought maybe you | 我想 如果可能 你 |
[03:05] | could talk Lindsay into joining me up onstage. | 帮我找Lindsay谈谈 和我一起上台表演 |
[03:07] | – Yeah. Why don’t you ask her? – Oh, | – 嗯 为什么自己不去说 – 哦 |
[03:09] | I would, but she just doesn’t take me seriously. | 不是不行 但是她没把我当回事 |
[03:14] | Michael tried to find the money the accountant said was missing. | Michael试图找到会计说消失了的那笔钱 |
[03:17] | I don’t know. I probably stole it. | 我不知道 我可能挪用掉了 |
[03:19] | I mean, if he says it’s missing, it is. | 我是说 如果他说没了 就没了 |
[03:22] | Unless he stole it. Hey, maybe he stole it. | 除非他拿了 就是 可能是他抽逃那笔资金 |
[03:24] | He’s the one that said it’s missing. | 是他说钱不见了 |
[03:26] | Yeah, I probably stole it. | 是是 可能是我拿了 |
[03:27] | Well, we need to find it before Ira is asked to testify. | 我们得在Ira作证前把资金去向搞清楚 |
[03:31] | I thought we were talking about Gilligan. Who’s Ira? | 我们不是在讨论Gilligan嘛 谁是Ira |
[03:32] | Ira Gilligan Ira Gilligan. | |
[03:33] | Ira’s his first name. He actually hates to be called Gilligan. | Ira是他的名 他特讨厌别人叫他Grlligan |
[03:35] | Well, he never told me that. | 好吧 他从未告诉过我 |
[03:37] | Gilligan has promised me | Grilligan答应过我 |
[03:39] | that all this money will be saved in I.R.A.S. | 所有的钱将会被存在I.R.A.S |
[03:41] | – It’s Ira, sir. – Oh, I’m sorry, Gilligan. | – 是Ira 先生 – 哦 不好意思 Gilligan |
[03:44] | Will be saved in “Iras.” | 将会被存在 Iras |
[03:47] | – What the hell is this, Gilligan? – It’s Ira, sir. | – 这他妈是什么 Gilligan – Ira 先生 |
[03:49] | – Please call me… – Gilligan! | – 请叫我 – Gilligan |
[03:52] | Michael, if he testifies, I am screwed. | Michael 如果他去作证 我就完蛋了 |
[03:54] | Here’s what you do. | 你这样去做 |
[03:55] | You take him out for some fishing or something. | 你带他去钓鱼或者搞些别的 |
[03:58] | – Why would I take him fishing? – Fun. Guy fun. | – 为什么要带他去钓鱼 – 娱乐 男人娱乐 |
[04:00] | Let’s get him on our side. | 我们要拉拢他 |
[04:01] | No. Look. I’m not taking him fishing. | 不 我才不带他去钓鱼 |
[04:03] | Oh, that’s right. You hated fishing. | 嗯 你讲得对 你讨厌钓鱼 |
[04:05] | – No, I didn’t. – No, I’ll get Gob. Yeah. He liked it. | – 不 我不要 – 没关系 我去找Gob 嗯 他喜欢钓鱼 |
[04:07] | – Hang on a second. – He’s the one who’s fun. | – 等下 – 他才是个有趣的人 |
[04:09] | I liked fishing. Where are you going? I’m fun. | 我喜欢钓鱼 你去哪 我也是个风趣的人 |
[04:12] | It’s just that… Listen. | 其实 你听我说 |
[04:14] | The way to fix this Ira thing is not to buy him off. All right? | 搞定Ira的方法不是买通他 知道不 |
[04:17] | – It’s to find out where the money went. – You’re no fun. | – 而是找到资金去向 – 你不搞笑 |
[04:21] | Yeah. I’m plenty fun. | 哥很幽默好不好 |
[04:26] | That night the family gathered at Lucille’s… | 那天晚上一家人聚在Lucille家 |
[04:28] | to welcome Gob’s wife. | 欢迎Gob的妻子 |
[04:29] | I have always wanted a daughter. | 我总是想有个女儿 |
[04:33] | And a blonde. What fun. | 有金色的头发 太有爱了 |
[04:36] | – Where did Annyong get thatjuice box? – Annyong. | – Annyong从哪里拿的果汁 – Annyong |
[04:38] | Those are for his soccer team. | 这些是为足球队准备的 |
[04:40] | No sugar for you. You just get more awful. | 你不能吃糖 再吃你就玩完 |
[04:45] | Hey, Adopted Brother. | 嘿 被收养的老兄 |
[04:47] | Do you think I could have a hit of that juice box? That… | 你觉得我可以喝点果汁吗 |
[04:58] | Michael tried to convince Lindsay to rejoin… | Michael试图说服Lindsay重新加入 |
[05:01] | Dr. Funke’s 100% Natural Good-Time Family-Band Solution. | Funke博士百分百自然好时光家庭乐队解决方案 |
[05:05] | Dr. Funke’s 100% Natural Good-Time | Funke博士百分百自然好时光 |
[05:07] | Family-Band Solution was a nightmare for me. | 家庭乐队解决方案 我的噩梦 |
[05:10] | Hmm. Well, he said it was the most fun your family’s ever had. | 嘿 嗯 他说这是你们一家最美好的事 |
[05:13] | Yeah, well, I was wacked on Zanotab the entire time. | 好吧 我当时其实一直在嗑Zanotab |
[05:16] | I thought Zanotab was | 我本以为Zanotab |
[05:18] | supposed to make everything a little bit better. | 应该让人感觉良好 |
[05:19] | For 15 minutes. Then it burns when you pee, | 也就15分钟 然后你尿尿的时候就会觉得很难受 |
[05:21] | and your marriage goes to hell. | 然后你的婚姻就完蛋了 |
[05:23] | It is not a good supplement. | 那不是什么好东西 |
[05:24] | Besides, Maeby’s not gonna want to do it. | 而且 Maeby也不会想参加的 |
[05:27] | I wanna do it! Are you kidding me? | 我想去 你和我开什么玩笑 |
[05:29] | Those were our best times ever. | 那是我们最开心的日子 |
[05:32] | This party just keeps gettin’ better. | 派对越来越”好”了 |
[05:34] | So, uh… You know, if you | 嗯 如果 你 |
[05:36] | want me on wood block, I can keep perfect time. | 要我敲木板吗 我时间感很好 |
[05:39] | Some call me the human metronome. | 有人叫我人肉节拍器 |
[05:41] | You notice how I’m always on time? I’m never late for things. | 你知道我很准时不 从来不迟到 |
[05:43] | Yeah, but I think punctuality is slightly different from rhythm. | 但是我认为准时和节奏还是不一样的 |
[05:47] | No, it’s not. It’s the exact same thing. | 不 不是这样的 他们就是一个性质 |
[05:49] | It’s knowing how long things take. | 都是掌控事情发展时间 |
[05:51] | Look. I’m just doing this because | 我做这件事是因为 |
[05:52] | if my parents split up, it’s a lot more work for me. | 如果我爸妈分手了 我就要做很多事 |
[05:55] | I know. They split up once in Boston. | 我知道 他们在Boston分手过一次 |
[05:57] | When they get along, I get tons more alone time. | 当他们和谐相处 我就有大把自己的时间 |
[05:58] | MAEBY的 独处时间 | |
[05:58] | MAEBY要陪 他俩的时间 | |
[06:00] | When they don’t, guess | 当他们不在一起时 你猜 |
[06:01] | who they start spending all their time with. | 他们大部分时间和谁起在一起 |
[06:03] | – Me. – We’ve been talking here for 28 seconds. Just so you know. | – 我 – 你知道吗 我们已经在这讲了28秒了 |
[06:10] | Excuse me. Dr. “Funky?” | 打扰了 Finky博士吗 |
[06:12] | – Ah, Funke. – Of | – 诶 Funke – 来自 |
[06:13] | Dr. Funke’s 100% Natural Good-Time Family-Band Solution? | Funke博士百分百自然好时光家庭乐队解决方案 |
[06:16] | – Yes! – Oh, my… I saw you in ’96. | – 是的 – 哦 我 我在96年见过你 |
[06:19] | – Oh! – You sang a song about a supplement called Teamocil? | – 哦 你唱了一首关于叫Teamocil的营养片的歌 |
[06:23] | – Teamocil. – I mean, you just nailed me! | – Teamocil – 我的意思是 你使我”爽翻”了 |
[06:25] | It was like you knew | 好像你了解 |
[06:26] | every side effect I was going through at that time. | 我那时所经历的一切 |
[06:33] | – Sadly, Teamocil has been discontinued. – Oh. | – 可惜的是 Teamocil停产了 – 噢 |
[06:36] | The sense of wellness it created in relationships… | 它所造成的人际关系上的满足感 |
[06:39] | was merely the first sign of complete pituitary shutdown. | 只不过是脑垂体完全关闭的首次征兆 |
[06:43] | – Excuse me? Are you, uh… Hi. I’m Michael. – Hi. | – 不好意思 你是 你好 我是Michael – 你好 |
[06:45] | – I’m Gob’s brother. – Yes. He told me all about you. | – 我是Gob的弟弟 – 是的 他总是提起你 |
[06:48] | – You have a terrific voice. – I smell olives! | – 你的声音棒极了 – 有橄榄 我闻到了 |
[06:51] | And Michael, as per Gob’s request… | Macheal 根据Gob的请求 |
[06:54] | tried to convince his wife that Gob was unreliable. | 试图劝说他老婆相信Gob是个不靠谱的人 |
[06:56] | So, Gob is late. But I guess that’s who you married. | 那个 Gob迟到了 不过那就是你嫁给的人 |
[06:59] | He’s probably out trying to do something very important. | 他可能正在外面做些重要的事情 |
[07:02] | Are you hitting on me? Gob said that would happen. | 你在挑逗我吗 Gob说了你会这样做的 |
[07:11] | Hey, Gob. It’s a good thing | 嘿 Gob 这是件好事 |
[07:12] | you’re not staying married to this girl. | 你不想和这个女人有瓜葛了 |
[07:14] | You’ve got her hating me… | 你让她讨厌我 |
[07:15] | at least your version of me, which is actually you. | 至少是你口中的我 其实就是你 |
[07:18] | Well, I talked to Dad, and he thinks that I should stay in it. | 嗯 我和老爸谈过了 他说我还是先别和她分手 |
[07:23] | Stay in the marriage? You’re not | 保持婚姻关系 你不会的 |
[07:26] | letting Dad lead you around by the nose again, are you? | 你又让老爸远程操控你 是吗 |
[07:28] | Think about it. I’ve got the marriage and none of the good parts. | 想想 我结了婚 却没享受到啥 |
[07:32] | It’s like, so far it’s been all chain and no ball. | 这就像 万事俱备 却没有东风一样 |
[07:35] | – Sure. – So, we’ll have a ceremony and a bachelor party. | – 当然 – 所以 我们还是要举办典礼和单身派对 |
[07:37] | A bachelor party? You want one now? Come on. | 单身派对 你现在想要吗 别闹了 |
[07:40] | You’re not giving your best man | 你可没给你的首席伴郎 |
[07:41] | a whole lot of prep time. – Dad can handle it. | 足够的时间准备 – 老爸能搞定 |
[07:44] | – Dad? – Yeah. You know. | – 老爸 – 是的 你懂的 |
[07:48] | He’s a fun guy, and… | 他是个有趣的人 并且 |
[07:50] | I’m making him my best man. | 我要他做我首席伴郎 |
[07:52] | You’re making Dad your best man. That’s great. | 你要老爸做你首席伴郎 真好 |
[07:53] | I guess being your brother… | 作为你的弟弟 |
[07:55] | and solving all your problems | 帮你擦屁股 |
[07:57] | for you doesn’t qualify me as your best man. | 你却不要我做你的首席伴郎 |
[07:58] | Hey. If he wants to support me, | 嘿 如果他要支持我 |
[08:00] | I’m not gonna tell him to go to hell. | 我不可能让他滚蛋 |
[08:03] | – Don’t worry. You’re still… – What? Invited? | – 没啥 你始终 – 什么 被邀请参加婚礼吗 |
[08:06] | No, I was gonna say you’re still | 不是 我是想说你还是 |
[08:07] | the guy I want solving my problems, but, yeah… | 那个在我有麻烦时帮我擦屁股的人 但是 呃 |
[08:09] | Let me talk to Dad about that invite situation. | 让我和老爸谈谈关于婚礼邀请的事情 |
[08:19] | The next day, Gob visited his father… | 第二天 Gob探视了他老爸 |
[08:21] | to prepare for his bachelor party. | 准备他的单身派对 |
[08:23] | You know, I really think that you’re gonna like this woman. | 你知道吗 我真的相信你会喜欢这个女人的 |
[08:25] | Well, she’s costing me enough, | 嗯 她花了我太多钱了 |
[08:27] | but she’s… oh, she’s a hell of a stripper. | 但是 她 嗯 她是个很棒的脱衣舞女 |
[08:29] | – No, I mean my wife. – Oh. | – 不 我是指我的妻子 – 不 |
[08:31] | Well, l… I doubt that very much. | 额 我 我很怀疑 |
[08:34] | Well, I can tell you that Michael | 嗯,其实Michael |
[08:36] | was pretty upset that you wanted to be best man. | 对于你当首席伴郎相当不爽 |
[08:38] | – Don’t worry about Michael. – Yeah, | – 别管Michael – 是 |
[08:40] | my bachelor party’s about having fun, right? | 我的单身派对肯定很有劲 是吧 |
[08:42] | No, no. Your bachelor party’s about | 不 不 你的单身派对主要目的是 |
[08:44] | convincing Gilligan that he’s killed a stripper… | 让Gilligan相信他杀了一个脱衣舞女 |
[08:46] | getting him out of town so he can’t testify… | 这样他就得逃出城而没法作证了 |
[08:48] | and making sure that people think that he took the money. | 并且让别人坚信是他拿了钱 |
[08:51] | – It is? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[08:53] | This accountant can do us a lot of damage. | 这个账户会弄死我们的 |
[08:55] | I want him neutralized. Do you hear me? | 我要他消失 懂了没 |
[08:57] | That’s why I want you to use this stripper… | 这就是我为什么要你利用那个脱衣舞女 |
[08:59] | A narcoleptic, believe it or not. | 她是个睡眠症患者 管你信不信 |
[09:01] | A friend of mine at the yacht club, | 我一个在游艇俱乐部上的朋友 |
[09:03] | he used her for his bachelor party. | 在他的单身派对上用了她 |
[09:05] | We wanted you to have the first piece! | 我们想要你吃第一块蛋糕 |
[09:13] | You put her in a darkened space, she’s out. | 你把她放在一个黑的地方 她就睡过去了 |
[09:15] | You get him drunk. He passes out. | 你把他灌醉 他晕过去之后 |
[09:17] | Then you cover the floor with corn syrup, | 你就用玉米糖浆洒在地板上 |
[09:20] | mixed with a little red dye. | 放点红色染料 |
[09:22] | He comes to. “Eee! Blood! Aaah!” He freaks out. | 然后他就会喊 “饿 血 啊” 他抓狂了 |
[09:25] | Okay. But how do you know that he’s gonna leave the country? | 好 但是你怎么知道他会逃出国 |
[09:27] | That’s why I got you those honeymoon tickets. | 这就是为什么我给你这些蜜月机票的原因 |
[09:30] | You never thanked me for those. | 你还没感激过我呢 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry. I meant to. I was gonna… | 不好意思 我想要的 我正要 |
[09:33] | You just have to convince him that this happened. | 你只需要让他相信这件事情确实发生了就好 |
[09:36] | – That he killed a stripper? – Can you do this? | – 他杀了一个脱衣舞女 – 你能办到吗 |
[09:39] | Can I trust you? You’re not gonna go all Michael on me, are ya? | 我能信你吗 你不会像Michael一样对我吧 |
[09:41] | Nobody’s turning all Michael on you. | 没有人像Michael那样对你 |
[09:43] | But when you get out, | 但是你出狱时 |
[09:44] | then we’re gonna have a real party. Right, Dad? | 我们会搞一个超棒的派对 是吧 老爸 |
[09:46] | Are you kidding? When I get out of here… | 你在和我开玩笑吗 我出去的时候 |
[09:48] | you’re gonna throw me the biggest party this town’s ever seen. | 你要给我办一个镇上最大的派对 |
[09:51] | All right? | 是吧 |
[09:53] | Back at the model home… | 回到家 |
[09:57] | Stop! It is not Zanotab. | 停 这不是Zanotab |
[10:00] | Well, maybe if I was allowed to have a Zanotab, | 好吧 要是我可以吃片Zanotab的话 |
[10:02] | I’d remember it’s Euphorazine. | 我记得他是Euphorazine |
[10:04] | No. We are not going to do that again. | 不 我们不能这样下去了 |
[10:05] | This family is not about to start using. | 我们家不会开始滥用药物 |
[10:07] | We are pushers, not takers. | 我们只是推动者 不是使用者 |
[10:09] | Okay. Once more, from the bridge. | 好 再来一次 从过度处开始 |
[10:17] | What is that noise? | 神马声音 |
[10:19] | We don’t need the wood block. | 我们不需要敲木板 |
[10:22] | No, I just thought I would join in on the fun. | 不 我只是希望能加入娱乐 |
[10:24] | I mean, you guys are always talking about, | 我是说 你们总是谈论 |
[10:26] | you know, family and loving and… | 你知道的 家庭和爱 |
[10:28] | having good times in the circle… | 一起度过美好时光 |
[10:29] | You know what? This isn’t working. | 你知道 这尼玛什么呀 |
[10:31] | Maybe I’m just gonna go off and rehearse with Maeby alone. | 我要先走了 然后和Maeby单独排练 |
[10:34] | Oh, fine. Then I’ll rehearse with Maeby after dinner. | 哦 好 然后我会在晚饭后和Maeby排练 |
[10:37] | MAEBY的 独处时间 | |
[10:37] | MAEBY要陪 他俩的时间 | |
[10:38] | No! This is wholesome, family fun, okay? | 不 这很酷 家庭娱乐 好不好 |
[10:41] | Let’s take it from loose stool! One, two and a… | 让我们从便溏那开始 一 二 |
[10:44] | What is that in your mouth? Is that a Euphorazine? | 你嘴里是什么 是Euphorazine吗 |
[10:46] | Lindsay, spit it out! That’s not real happiness! | Lindsay 吐出来 那不是真的快乐 |
[10:48] | Well, it’s better than what we’ve got now. | 吃这个也比我们现在好 |
[10:49] | Lindsay, spit it out! | Lindsay 吐出来 |
[10:50] | And Michael arrived home… | 这时Michael回家了 |
[10:52] | determined to prove that he was, in fact, fun. | 要向大家证明他是个风趣的人 |
[10:54] | I just booked us a little fishing trip. | 我给大家预定了一个钓鱼旅行 |
[10:57] | – But why? What did I do? – Hmm? No, no. This is a fun thing! | – 为啥 我干嘛了 – 嗯 你没有做错事 这只是娱乐而已 |
[11:01] | Okay? Something I’ve always wanted to do with you. | 听着 我一直很想和你去钓鱼 |
[11:03] | Everybody’s always having fun around here. Why can’t we? | 这里的每个人都在找乐子 我们为什么不行 |
[11:05] | Already down! Get your finger out of my throat! It’s down! | 吃都吃了 把你的手伸出我的喉咙 我咽下去了 |
[11:10] | Anyway, I thought you hated fishing. | 好吧 我还以为你讨厌钓鱼 |
[11:12] | No, it’s fun. I like fun. | 不 这很有意思 我喜欢有意思的事 |
[11:14] | I just hated doing it with my dad. | 我只是不喜欢和我老爸一起钓鱼而已 |
[11:16] | This is gonna be you and me. Okay? | 可是这次是你和我 好吧 |
[11:19] | We get to stay at a hotel, get up at 4:00 a.M., | 我们会呆在酒店里 早上4点起床 |
[11:21] | slap on the old seasick patch. | 贴上防晕船贴 |
[11:23] | We’re gonna get out there on the choppy ocean. | 我们到波涛汹涌的大海 |
[11:24] | We’re gonna catch ourselves a little lunch. | 我们自己捕食 |
[11:27] | Oh, we get to eat it? | 我们要吃那些吗 |
[11:29] | After we gut it. | 当然在我们捕到后 |
[11:32] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[11:33] | While the Bluth boys contemplated having fun… | 当Bluth家的这两个还在在盘算着出去玩时 |
[11:36] | Lucille had a request for Gob’s bachelor party. | Lucille向Gob作出了一个关于他单身派对的请求 |
[11:39] | – Why do I have to bring him? – Because Buster’s your brother… | – 我为什么要带上他 – 因为Buster是你弟弟 |
[11:42] | and I’m not gonna leave him | 我不会让他一个人 |
[11:43] | home alone with al this J-U-l-C-E around. | 在家与这些果汁独处 |
[11:46] | I can spell, Mom. You spelled “Juice.” | 我会拼 妈妈 你拼了果汁 |
[11:49] | Oh, you’re so brilliant. Let’s see you find it. | 哦 你好聪明 看你能找到不 |
[11:52] | Besides, I’m going to Annyong’s soccer award ceremony… | 顺便说下 我要去Annyoung的足球颁奖典礼 |
[11:56] | Anyoung Annyong. | |
[12:04] | And I don’t need the other soccer | 我也不需要其他 |
[12:06] | moms knowing how old my first batch of kids are. | 足球妈妈知道我我的第一批孩子有多大了 |
[12:08] | – Yeah, I think they’re gonna know that Annyong’s… – Annyong. | – 是的 我想他们知道Annyoung – Annyoung |
[12:11] | Would somebody please tell this insufferable child to… | 有没有人告诉这个讨厌的小子 |
[12:14] | God! | 你妹 |
[12:16] | And so, as Michael and his son… | Michael和他儿子 |
[12:17] | checked into the hotel, his brothers arrived. | 办理入住酒店 他的兄弟也来了 |
[12:21] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干嘛 |
[12:22] | Oh, we’re having Gob’s bachelor party. | 我们来参加Gob的单身派对 |
[12:24] | You’re not going? Even Dad’s coming… Via satellite. | 你们不参加吗 老爸都会来的 通过卫星电视 |
[12:27] | Uh, no. I’m gonna go fishing with my son here. | 饿 不 我准备和我儿子去钓鱼 |
[12:30] | We’re gonna go have some fun. | 我们去找点乐子 |
[12:31] | Real fun. Okay? Not everything | 真的乐子 知道不 不是所有的事情 |
[12:33] | is strippers and booze and buckets of blood. | 都是脱衣舞女 酒和两桶血 |
[12:37] | Why do you guys have buckets ofblood? | 你们拿这个血干嘛 |
[12:38] | It’s not real blood. It’s corn syrup and red dye. | 不是真的 只是玉米糖浆和红色染料而已 |
[12:41] | – Juice. – We have unlimited juice? | – 果汁 – 我们有无限量果汁供应 |
[12:45] | This party is gonna be off the hook. | 这个派对肯定快活似神仙 |
[12:50] | Meanwhile, at the wellness convention in the very same hotel… | 同时 在同一家酒店的健康会议上 |
[12:54] | Dr. Funke’s 100% Natural Good-Time Family-Band Solution… | Funker博士百分之百自然好时光家庭乐队解决方案 |
[12:58] | was preparing for their show. | 准备要登场了 |
[13:00] | Here are the new Euphorazine side effects. | 这些是有关Euphorazine一些新的副作用 |
[13:02] | Ah, the solo. That is for my lovely and talented daughter. | 嗯 这首独唱 是专门献给我可爱和聪明的女儿 |
[13:07] | “Delayed irritability?” What do they mean by delayed? | “迟来的兴奋”迟来是什么意思 |
[13:09] | It means it comes later! This is ridiculous! | 意思是来晚了 这太离谱了 |
[13:12] | Why do we even have to do this? | 我们为什么要做这些 |
[13:13] | We are doing this to keep our family together. | 为了团结我们的家庭 |
[13:16] | No, I’m serious. We’re dressed like we’re in the ’60s. | 不 我是认真的 我们打扮得像60年代的 |
[13:19] | It’s the 21 st century. We | 现在是21世纪了 我们 |
[13:20] | – should be dressing like it’s the ’80s. – Lindsay… | – 应该打扮成80年代的样子 – Lindsay |
[13:22] | I’m tired of trying to find | 我厌倦了 |
[13:23] | happiness through lies and self-medicating. | 通过谎言和药物寻乐 |
[13:26] | If you need me, I’ll be at the bar. | 如果你找我 我在酒吧 |
[13:29] | Well, fine, Lindsay. That’s fine. | 好 好 Lindsay 很好 |
[13:31] | – Maeby and I’ll just do… – Yeah. I’m out too. | – Maeby和我会 – 好 我退出 |
[13:37] | You think you can handle it alone? | 你确定你一个人能搞定吗 |
[13:39] | ‘Cause if you don’t perform, we don’t validate. | 如果你不表演的话 我们不会证实 |
[13:46] | Back in Michael’s hotel room… | 回到Michael的房间看看 |
[13:48] | the guys were settling down for the night… | 两父子准备要睡觉了 |
[13:50] | so as to be ready for their 4:00 a.M. Wake-up call. | 因为明早4点要起床 |
[13:53] | It sure sounds like they’re having fun out there by the pool. | 好像他们在游泳池边玩得挺高兴的 |
[13:56] | Oh, they think they’re having fun, Son, but it’s not lasting fun. | 他们自以为开心 儿 他们不会笑到最后的 |
[14:00] | It is fleeting fun, like a bachelor party. | 他们的高兴是短暂的 和单身派对一样 |
[14:05] | What we got here is lasting fun. Okay? You think about that. | 我们才会个到永久的快乐 知道不 你自己想想 |
[14:10] | – Good night, Son. – Good night, Dad. | – 晚安 儿子 – 晚安 老爸 |
[14:13] | – Mzrco – Polo – Marco! – Polo! | |
[14:16] | Marco Marco! | |
[14:18] | – Polo – Marco – Polo! – Marco! | |
[14:21] | – Hey, Dad? – Polo! | – 嘿 老爸 – Polo |
[14:25] | – Dad, are you still awake? – Still awake. | – 老爸 你没睡着吧 – 没有 |
[14:29] | It’s just, um… | 我想说 |
[14:31] | I mean, this is really fun and everything… | 我的意思是 今天真的蛮有意思的 一切 |
[14:33] | This isn’t even the fun part. Tomorrow… | 这都不算什么 明天才是 |
[14:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:38] | The problem I’m having is, uh… | 我问题在于 额 |
[14:41] | – I have a pretty finely tuned internal clock… – Mm-hmm. | – 我有调整的很好的生物钟 – 嗯 |
[14:45] | which is why I’m actually such a good natural percussionist. | 这是为什么我天生可以做一个很好的敲击乐师 |
[14:48] | And, um… | 并且 嗯 |
[14:50] | I’m just worried that I’m not gonna be able to fall asleep… | 我担心我睡不着 |
[14:53] | for another two hours and 45 minutes. | 哪怕再过2个小时45分钟 |
[14:56] | So, I was thinking maybe I would | 所以 我想我是不是 |
[14:57] | go down and check out Maeby’s band… | 下去看看Maeby他们的乐队进行得怎么样了 |
[14:59] | and you could go see if Gob’s bachelor party has started. | 你也可以去看看Gob的单身派对是不是开始了 |
[15:01] | Shh, shh, shh. I’m right where I want to be. | 嘘 我就想呆在这里 |
[15:05] | Gob had his chance to have me there… | Gob本有机会让我在那为他庆祝 |
[15:07] | but if you’re sure that you can’t sleep. | 但是如果你真睡不着 |
[15:09] | It’s just… I don’t know | 你知道 我只是不确定 |
[15:10] | when I’m gonna get another chance like this… | 什么时候我才可以再次 |
[15:12] | – you know, to be there for family. – Right. | – 你知道的 为我的家人做点什么 – 是的 |
[15:14] | – I’d hate to miss it, because I was too proud. – Right. | – 我不想错过机会 因为我以此为骄傲 – 你说得对 |
[15:22] | Wait a minute. “Too proud?” | 等一下 你是说”很骄傲” |
[15:24] | What does this have to do with “Too proud?” | 这和”骄傲”有毛关系啊 |
[15:26] | Actually, that part was kinda just for you. | 事实上 我是为了你 |
[15:28] | I was just worried the whole thing wasn’t gonna land | 我只是担心整件事情你不会同意 |
[15:30] | unless I included the pride part. | 如果我不添加上”骄傲”这部分 |
[15:34] | Upstairs, Gob was preparing to set up the accountant… | 楼上 Gob正准备设计陷害会计 |
[15:37] | under his father’s helpful gaze. | 在他老爸的帮助下 |
[15:39] | – Who called the cops? – And with the aid of some helpful gays. | – 谁叫了警察 – 有同性恋的协助 |
[15:42] | You told me to hire people to look like my friends. | 你告诉我雇一下和我臭味相投的人 |
[15:44] | They’re Hot Cops. They’re entertainers. | 他们是性感警察 艺人而已 |
[15:46] | Although I specifically asked them not to come dressed as cops. | 虽然我特地嘱咐过他们别扮成警察 |
[15:49] | You better change now. He’s gonna be here soon. | 你们最好赶紧换掉 会计要到了 |
[15:51] | Butch, guys. I want it butch. | 有男子气的男人 我想要这样的 |
[15:53] | Hey, uh, you got the blood. Right? | 嘿 你拿了血没有 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I got two buckets full right… | 是的 我整整拿了两桶 |
[15:57] | Hey! What the hell happened to the blood? | 嘿 血呢 |
[16:01] | – Hey, Brother. – Whoa! | – 嘿 兄弟 – 哇 |
[16:03] | – Somebody put on his lipstick in the car. – I love juice! | – 有人在车声涂得口红哦 – 我超爱果汁 |
[16:07] | This next number is the | 下一曲是 |
[16:08] | only ballad that the Solution ever attempted. | 溶液乐队唯一尝试过的歌谣 |
[16:12] | And I must say I feel a bit like a Mary… | 我觉得有点像Mary |
[16:14] | without a Peter and a Paul, but I suppose it’s worth a shot. | 没有了Peter和Paul一样 但我觉得值得一试 |
[16:52] | “Teamocil is no longer available. | “Teamocil再也木有了 |
[16:53] | Please try either Grouphug | 请试一下Grouphug |
[16:54] | Bondat or consult your own Wellness Guide.” | Bonda或咨询你自己的健康向导 |
[16:56] | Teamocil Teamocil! | |
[17:01] | You’re out of the band. | 你被踢出乐队了 |
[17:03] | And, back at the bachelor party… | 回到单身派对上 |
[17:05] | Gilligan had arrived, and the con was in full swing. | Giggant来了 骗局到了关键时刻 |
[17:09] | It’s Ira, and I’m fine. | 我是Ira 我很好 |
[17:10] | Come on! Have a drink! | 来啊 喝一杯 |
[17:12] | There’s some stuff coming up | 一会有些事 |
[17:13] | you might not be able to handle sober. | 你可能清醒的搞不定的 |
[17:15] | Speaking of which, where’s Buster? | 说到这 Buster去哪里啦 |
[17:19] | In fact, Buster had finished the juice… | 实际上 Buster已经把果汁喝光了 |
[17:21] | and was desperately looking for his next sugar fix… | 正在试图寻找新的糖源 |
[17:24] | when he discovered the cake in the next room. | 当他在隔壁房间看见蛋糕时 |
[17:27] | Unfortunately, he was unaware | 不幸的是 他没有意识到 |
[17:28] | of the narcoleptic stripper confined within it. | 那个发作性睡眠病的脱衣舞女里就在蛋糕里 |
[17:34] | Yeah, I better go in the back room and have a look for him. | 嗯 我最好回屋里去找找他 |
[17:36] | – Ira, have a drink! – I’m not thirsty. I want some food. | – Ira 喝一杯 – 我不渴 我要吃点东西 |
[17:39] | Ooh. | 呼呼呼 |
[17:41] | Okay. Keep it together. Don’t go all Michael here. | 好 睡好 别搞得跟Michael一样麻烦 |
[17:44] | Knock, knock! Where’s the married bachelor? | 开门开门 结婚的王老五呢 |
[17:47] | Michael, I thought you weren’t coming. | Michael 我以为你不来了 |
[17:48] | I thought he wasn’t coming! | 我猜他不会来的 |
[17:49] | Well, I wasn’t going to, but he’s my brother, | 嗯 本不想来 谁叫他是我哥呢 |
[17:51] | and I’m here to support him… | 我是来做他后盾的 |
[17:53] | like all these, uh, hot men and Ira. | 跟他们一样 饿 性感的男人和Ira |
[17:58] | Well, you’re not gonna stay. | 嗯 你不会呆很久的 |
[18:00] | I mean, this isn’t your kind of scene. | 我是说 这你和你气场不和 |
[18:01] | Dad, please, stay out of it, all right? | 老爸 拜托 别管我 好不好 |
[18:03] | I’m here for Gob. Now, where are the strippers? | 我是来为Gob庆祝的 现在 脱衣舞女呢 |
[18:05] | – Well, l… – Mmm! You got a little back room going, huh? | – 嗯 我 哇 你这还有个小屋嘛 是吧 |
[18:08] | – Huh? Huh? – Well… | – 是吧是吧 – 额 |
[18:09] | just relax. I’m as fun as anybody. I can handle a back room. | 防松 我和大家一样幽默 我知道后面很有趣 |
[18:15] | – I’m calling the cops. – No! – We’re changing again, guys! | – 我要报警 – 不 – 要换衣服了 伙计们 |
[18:17] | – No. No cops. – Well, what is this? | – 不 不 警察 – 嗯 那是什么 |
[18:22] | She died. She’s dead. | 她死了 她死了 |
[18:24] | – It was Gilligan! – What? | – 是Gilligan干的- 什么? |
[18:27] | Gilligan killed the skipper… stripper. | Gilligan杀了”脱过舞女” 脱衣舞女 |
[18:29] | I didn’t kill any stripper. | 我没有 |
[18:31] | – You’re drunk. You don’t remember. | – 你喝醉了 不记得了 |
[18:32] | You’re pulling the rip cord! Are you nuts? | 你需要赶紧离开这 你傻了吗 |
[18:33] | Ira, take my honeymoon tickets. | Ira 拿上我的蜜月机票 |
[18:35] | Get out of the country. Save yourself. | 逃到外国去 救你自己 |
[18:37] | – I’m not drunk. Bix made me the designated driver. – Bix! | – 我没喝醉 Bix让我给他开车 – Bix |
[18:42] | Just then, the stripper woke up… | 此时 脱衣舞女醒了 |
[18:43] | saw Buster with what appeared to be blood around his mouth… | 看见Buster和他嘴边的血 |
[18:46] | – and thought she had killed him for groping her. – Not again. | – 以为自己因为他乱摸而杀了他 – 又来了 |
[18:56] | You were setting me up. | 你想陷害我 |
[18:57] | You’re trying to get me to leave the country. | 你想让我出国 |
[19:00] | Well, the hell with you, sir. Bix, we’re leaving. | 哈 Bix 咱们走 |
[19:03] | I’m testifying. | 我要作证 |
[19:05] | Yeah, the party’s over. That’s it. | 额 派对结束喽 |
[19:07] | You were trying to set Ira up? | 你想陷害Ira啊 |
[19:10] | Oh, Gob, Gob. Come on. Is this true? | 哦 Gob Gob 真的吗 |
[19:13] | Oh, wait a minute. It wasn’t your idea, Gob. | 嗯 等下 不是你的主意 Gob |
[19:16] | – It was your idea. Wasn’t it, Dad? – It wa… | – 是你的注意 老爸 是吧 – 这 |
[19:19] | – Huh? – Even if it was my idea, which it wasn’t… | – 啊 – 就是我的注意 怎样 |
[19:22] | Gob screwed it up, which he did and always does. | Gob搞砸了 他总是这样 |
[19:25] | You don’t have to take that. | 你别听他的 |
[19:26] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 我能有什么办法 |
[19:28] | Here. | 这 |
[19:32] | – Oh, no. No, no. Don’t you dare, mister. – Do it. Do it. | – 哦 不 不 不 你敢 – 关了 关了 |
[19:37] | Hey, Gob! I am your best man. I am your fath… | 嘿 Gob 我是你的首席伴郎 我是你父 |
[19:44] | What does it matter? I screwed it up anyway. A complete failure. | 这有什么 我搞砸了 彻底的失败者 |
[19:48] | Can’t even fake the death of a stripper. | 甚至都不能伪装脱衣舞女的死 |
[19:51] | Oh, come on. That’s not a bad thing. | 哦 别这样 这没啥 |
[19:53] | – It doesn’t make you a failure. Dad’s the failure. – Really? | – 这没使你沦为失败者 老爸才是 – 真的吗 |
[19:56] | When he was my age, he ran an entire company, had kids. | 他在我这年纪 都经营整个公司了 还有孩子 |
[19:59] | The company was corrupt. Look what he’s trying to do to us. | 公司一团糟 你看他想对我们做的这些事 |
[20:02] | I’ll tell you something else. You might not be a father… | 我跟你讲 你可能不是一个父亲 |
[20:05] | but you are my brother. | 但你是我的兄弟 |
[20:09] | I might be a father. | 我可能当爸了 |
[20:13] | Why don’t you start trusting yourself. Okay? Not Dad. | 你为什么不试着相信你自己 好不好 而不是老爸 |
[20:15] | You’re a much better man than he is. | 你比他好太多了 |
[20:17] | – You’re a better man than both of us. – Well. | – 你比我俩都好 – 嗯 |
[20:20] | You’re the best man. You’re my best man. | 你是最好的男人 也是我的首席伴郎 |
[20:24] | Not if I have an actual ceremony, | 如果我真有一个仪式的话 你就不是了 |
[20:25] | ’cause Dad would kill me, but… | 因为老爸会杀了我的 但是 |
[20:27] | What do you say, hermano? Help me clean up this mess? | 怎么样 兄弟 帮我擦屁股如何 |
[20:30] | What the hell. | 去死吧 当然了 |
[20:33] | Gob, I want out. | Gob 我要和你分手 |
[20:37] | – I’m in love with your brother. – What? | – 我爱上你兄弟了 – 什么 |
[20:39] | – You did it again, you son of a bitch! – No, no! She’s… | – 你又背叛我 贱人 – 没有 没有 她 |
[20:44] | In-law. Tobias. | 是你姐夫 Tobias |
[20:47] | Sorry. I should have finished that thought. | 不好意思 我应该一口气说完的 |
[20:50] | On the next Arrested Development. | 接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:52] | Oh, my god. I killed Michael. | 哦 天啊 我杀了Michael |
[20:54] | Yeah, but on the plus side, you got punched in the face. | 是的 往好的方面想 你脸被打了 |
[20:57] | Hey, Brother. Hey, Brother. | 嘿 哥哥 嘿 哥哥 |
[21:00] | Michael solves the mystery of the missing money. | Michael搞清楚了那笔消失的资金 |
[21:03] | Ira was signatory to all these accounts? | Ira是这些账户的签署者吗 |
[21:07] | – Get me Ira Gilligan. – And Gilligan… | – 接下Gilligant – 此时Gilligant |
[21:10] | fulfills his destiny. | 正在享受他的人生 |
[21:14] | Let it ring. | 别管它 |