时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything, | 故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切 |
[00:04] | and the one son who had no choice | 其中一个儿子别无选择 |
[00:06] | but to keep them all together. | 不得不撑起这个家 |
[00:13] | It’s |
欢迎收看<发展受阻> |
[00:18] | Michael Bluth paid an unexpected visit to his mother. | Michael Bluth出人意料地去拜访了他妈妈 |
[00:21] | – You look pretty, Mom. – What do you need? | – 你看起来真漂亮 妈妈 – 你需要我做什么 |
[00:23] | Need? Why do you think I need something? | 需要 为什么你会这么认为 |
[00:24] | Well, you’re too busy for us. No one’s seen you. | 好吧 你太忙 都见不到你人 |
[00:26] | Going on all those dates with Rita. Or should I say “Play dates”? | 忙着跟Rita约会 或者我应该说”玩玩感情” |
[00:31] | Michael had recently dated a woman | Michael不久前跟一个女人在约会 |
[00:32] | he later found out was mentally challenged. | 不过后来发现她是个智障 |
[00:36] | We’re not seeing each other anymore. But it’s for the best. | 我们已经分手了 不过这对我们彼此都好 |
[00:38] | I’m actually kind of relieved it’s over. | 我事实上有些释然我们的感情结束了 |
[00:39] | Actually, Michael had been so devastated by their breakup, | 事实上 Michael因为他们的分手而一蹶不振 |
[00:43] | that he’d even broken out the old guitar. | 他甚至翻出了那把旧吉他 |
[00:55] | – Maybe you should talk to someone. – Like my mom? | – 也许你应该跟别人谈谈心 – 比如我妈 |
[00:59] | I don’t know. Does she play guitar? | 我不知道 她弹吉他吗 |
[01:01] | So can’t a guy call his mom pretty without it seeming strange? | 所以一个人说他妈妈很漂亮这很奇怪 |
[01:04] | Amen. And how about that little piece of tail on her? Cute. | 同意 还有她后面的那根小尾巴 可爱死了 |
[01:08] | I’ve opened a door here that I regret. | 我很抱歉开了个不好的头 |
[01:10] | Oh, he’s just talking about his stupid turtle. | 他是在说他那愚蠢的乌龟 |
[01:12] | She has a name, Mother. And it’s “Mother”. | 她有名字 妈妈 她的名字叫”妈妈” |
[01:15] | Buster had recently brought home a turtle, | Buster不久前买回了一只乌龟 |
[01:17] | in an incredibly misguided attempt to make his mother jealous. | 难以置信地企图让他妈妈嫉妒 |
[01:21] | You can stay in this box that Uncle-Father Oscar left behind. | 你可以呆在Oscar叔叔兼老爸留下的箱子里 |
[01:25] | In fact, it was a box of | 事实上 箱子里装的是 |
[01:27] | Oscar’s legally obtained medical marijuana. | Oscar合法获得的医用大麻烟草 |
[01:29] | – Oh, good. It’s already got grass. | – 太好了 这里面已经有草给你吃了 |
[01:30] | Primo bud. Real sticky weed. | 一级的大麻 非常难搞到的 |
[01:33] | Although, I was getting a little worried | 不过 我开始有点担心了 |
[01:34] | because she was moving really slowly last week. | 因为上个星期她爬的非常的慢 |
[01:36] | And then she stopped. | 后来她就不动了 |
[01:39] | Yeah, well, in any event I’m here, Mom, because you need me. | 好吧 不管怎样 我来这 妈妈 因为你需要我 |
[01:42] | As you know, the Bluth Foundation dinner is a week away. | 你知道的 布鲁斯基金的筹款晚宴还有一个星期准备 |
[01:46] | I am your co-chair. | 我是你的联合主席 |
[01:47] | And we don’t wanna relive the TBA debacle. | 我们不想再看到TBA那样的失败 |
[01:50] | Years earlier, the Bluths had a hard time | 几年前 布鲁斯家艰难地 |
[01:53] | agreeing on a cause for their foundation’s first fundraiser. | 挑选着布鲁斯基金的第一个筹款目标 |
[01:57] | “Herpes. Shrinkage.” | “疱疹 阳痿” |
[02:00] | Somebody saw seinfeld last night? | 谁昨天晚上看了<宋飞传> |
[02:02] | “Neck flap.” | “护颈” |
[02:05] | “Ovarian cancer.” Gee, I wonder who that was. | “卵巢癌” 老天 这是谁写的 |
[02:08] | – One more for neck flap. – Yes. | – 又一个写护颈的 – 没错 |
[02:10] | Well, I’ll be honest. I haven’t heard anything that beats herpes. | 好吧 老实说 没有什么比疱疹更惨了 |
[02:13] | So they sent out invitations with the disease still to be announced. | 所以他们发出了晚宴的邀请函 主题”待定” |
[02:18] | And much to their surprise, | 大大出乎他们意料 |
[02:19] | the Bluths ended up raising over $25,000 to fight TBA. | 布鲁斯家庭最后筹集了超过25000美元抗争”待定”的善款 |
[02:25] | And then, and here’s the really horrible part, | 然后 最糟糕的部分来了 |
[02:28] | they did it again the following year. | 第二年他们又故技重施 |
[02:30] | Keep fighting, little guy. | 继续抗争 小家伙 |
[02:31] | With your support of the Bluth Foundation, we’ll live in a galaxy | 因为你们对布鲁斯基金的支持 我们会生活在一个 |
[02:35] | where TBA does not exist. | 没有”待定”的银河系里 |
[02:38] | When people at the last gala found out, | 当晚宴上的人们发现后 |
[02:40] | we almost had a riot on our hands. | 我们会惹上麻烦的 |
[02:41] | Well, you don’t have to worry about anything like that this year, | 好吧 不过你今年不用担心任何那方面的事情 |
[02:44] | because Warden Gentiles is the new co-chair. | 因为Gentiles典狱长现在是新的联合主席了 |
[02:48] | The guy who ran Dad’s prison? | 爸爸监狱的那个 |
[02:50] | He’s here now installing cameras | 他现在在这装摄像头 |
[02:51] | because of all your father’s escape attempts. | 防止你爸爸所有的逃跑企图 |
[02:54] | Yeah, looks like I won’t be going anywhere for a little while. | 没错 看来我接下来一段时间哪都去不了 |
[02:57] | but what do I care | 但我也不在乎 |
[02:58] | I got a beautiful wife, I got a wonderful hobby. Look at me. | 我有个漂亮的老婆 我有个棒极了的爱好 看看我 |
[03:02] | I’m having the time of my life. | 我正在享受生活 |
[03:04] | His hobby was making papier-mache copies of his own head. | 他的爱好是制作他自己的头的纸糊模型 |
[03:07] | Before I forget, do you know if these cameras are high def? | 我差点忘了 这些摄像头是高清晰度的吗 |
[03:11] | I certainly hope so. | 我希望是的 |
[03:13] | It’ll help me better understand George Bluth, | 那能更好地帮我了解George Bluth |
[03:16] | the main character of the latest and, I pray, final draft | 我的剧本<新典狱长>的最新稿子 祈祷也是定稿里的 |
[03:19] | of my screenplay, |
主要角色 |
[03:22] | You wrote a screenplay, huh? | 你写了个剧本 哈 |
[03:23] | I promised myself I wasn’t gonna become one of those people | 我对自己许过诺 我不会变成那些 |
[03:25] | who are always going on about their screenplays, | 整天给人读剧本介绍故事的人 |
[03:28] | so I’ll just say | 所以我 |
[03:29] | I put together a staged reading with some fabulous young actors, | 找了一些年轻到不可思议的演员们把剧本里的故事搬上舞台 |
[03:32] | and it was very well received. | 结果这很受欢迎 |
[03:34] | Warden Gentiles had convinced his granddaughter’s teacher | Gentiles典狱长说服了他孙女的老师 |
[03:38] | to mount |
把<新典狱长>定为了一台校园剧 |
[03:40] | I understand you’ve been causing problems. | 我知道你一直在找麻烦 |
[03:42] | Nobody sells any coke in this pen without Daddy getting a taste. | 没有人可以不分老子一杯羹就在监狱里卖可卡因 |
[03:46] | Beat him with a pillowcase full of batteries. | 用塞满电池的枕头教训他 |
[03:49] | Ward’s letting us hold the event in the new wing of the prison. | 典狱长允许我们在监狱新建的侧楼里举行晚宴活动 |
[03:53] | After lockdown, everyone’s going to spend the night in a cell. | 到锁门时间后 每个人都要在牢房里过夜 |
[04:00] | Are they colour or black-and-white? | 牢房里是彩色的还是黑白的 |
[04:02] | So, Michael, I don’t need your help at all, | 所以 Michael 我一点都不需要你帮忙 |
[04:05] | – unless you need something from me? – No, I’m fine. | – 除非你需要我做些什么 – 不 我很好 |
[04:08] | Just thought I could help. Relieved I don’t have to. | 只是以为我能帮上忙 不需要我搭手我很安心 |
[04:12] | But he wasn’t relieved. | 不过他一点都不安心 |
[04:13] | So, he went home to complain to his sister, Lindsay. | 所以 他回家跟他的姐姐 Lindsay抱怨 |
[04:16] | Prison’s the last thing we | 我们最不想看到的就是 |
[04:17] | want people associating with the Bluth name. | 人们将布鲁斯跟监狱两个词联系到一起 |
[04:19] | Plus, who’s gonna want to go? | 还有 谁会想去那 |
[04:20] | Wait, this is gonna be at the prison? Oh, great. | 等等 这次会是在监狱 哦 太棒了 |
[04:23] | Probably gonna run into that warden. | 有可能会遇到那个典狱长 |
[04:24] | How do you know the warden? | 你怎么认识那个典狱长的 |
[04:26] | Oh, right. He spoke at | 哦 他在 |
[04:27] | my school for a Startled Straight assembly. | 我们学校的一个现身说法大会上演讲了 |
[04:30] | Actually, she’d met with him in the hopes of using his prison | 事实上 她跟他会面是希望能把他的监狱当做 |
[04:33] | as a location for a film. | 一部电影的取景地 |
[04:35] | I think you’ll find the | 你认为你会发现 |
[04:36] | dessert both engrossing and high grossing. | “甜点”又有口碑又有票房 |
[04:42] | So, you don’t get dessert. | 所以 你得不到”甜点”了 |
[04:43] | I guess I have some reading to do. | 我想我还有一些功课要做 |
[04:45] | Besides, I doubt very much Mom’s come up with a real disease | 还有 我非常怀疑妈妈是否想出了一个真的疾病 |
[04:48] | – to have a fundraiser for. – I forgot. | – 来举办筹款 – 我都忘了 |
[04:50] | We have a real disease. I chose it. | 我们有一个真的疾病 我选的名字 |
[04:52] | GVH. Graft Versus Host. It’s new. | GVH 移植物对抗受主 这是新的疾病 |
[04:56] | It’s fatal, and guess who’s got it? | 致命的 猜猜谁得了 |
[04:58] | You’ve heard of bodies rejecting transplants. | 你应该听说过身体排斥移植物 |
[05:01] | Well, in this case, | 不过 在你的病历里 |
[05:01] | your transplanted hair is rejecting your body. | 你移植的头发在排斥你的身体 |
[05:04] | Either you remove your hair graft, | 除非你移除你的移植头发 |
[05:06] | or the host, you, will get sicker and eventually die. | 不然受主 也就是你 会越来越病重最后死去 |
[05:09] | Can you think of any benefits? | 你能想到任何的好处吗 |
[05:11] | Benefits? No, he’ll die. | 好处 不 他会死掉 |
[05:13] | Yeah, no. I get that. But have there ever been any fundraisers? | 没错 不 我知道 不过有治这病的筹款项目吗 |
[05:17] | A husband with the headlining disease. | 有一个患头条疾病的老公 |
[05:20] | Everyone’s gonna wanna talk to me. | 每个人都会想跟我聊聊 |
[05:22] | You’re making him keep the hair? | 你要让他留着那头发 |
[05:23] | Did you see the attention Superman’s wife got? | 你看到超人的老婆获得多少关注度了吗 |
[05:26] | Besides, Tobias wants it, too. | 此外 Tobias也希望这样 |
[05:27] | She’s right. This is gonna be great for me, | 她说得对 这对我来说太棒了 |
[05:30] | because I am gonna star in the video Gob’s making for the gala. | 因为我将在Gob为活动制作的影片里担任主角 |
[05:33] | Oh, yeah. It’ll be very uplifting. | 哦 耶 非常的振奋人心 |
[05:36] | – Oh, here, let me get that for you. – Thank you. | – 哦 来 让我来帮你 – 谢谢 |
[05:39] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会很疼 |
[05:43] | You know what? We’re gonna need this from another angle. | 知道吗 我们需要换个角度再拍一次 |
[05:45] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[05:47] | Probably. I can’t feel anything. How’s my hair? | 也许吧 我感觉都麻木了 我的头发怎么样 |
[05:51] | It’s fine. | 它很好 |
[05:51] | It’s sucking the life out of you, | 它在吸取你的生命 |
[05:53] | Tobias. I mean, everything’s gone crazy. | Tobias 我的意思是 一切都已经疯了 |
[05:55] | The gala, Mom and Warden Gentiles… | 筹款晚会 妈妈 还有 Gentiles典狱长 |
[05:57] | I mean, what is in it for him? | 我是说 这对他有什么好处 |
[05:58] | I think he’s taking advantage of Mom. | 我觉得他想占妈妈的便宜 |
[06:00] | And did it ever occur to | 难道你就没有想过 |
[06:00] | you that maybe Warden Gentiles likes her? | 也许Gentiles典狱长喜欢她 |
[06:03] | – Likes her what? – No, I mean likes her, | – 喜欢她的什么 – 不 我是说喜欢她 |
[06:05] | like, is attracted to her. | 比如 被她吸引了 |
[06:07] | Who is the her in that sentence? | 你说的她是谁 |
[06:09] | Mom. Warden Gentiles likes Mom. | 妈妈 Gentiles典狱长喜欢妈妈 |
[06:12] | Her? | 她 |
[06:13] | I’m afraid I’m with Michael on this. | 恐怕我跟Michael的观点一样 |
[06:15] | The guy runs a prison. He can have any piece of ass he wants. | 这家伙掌管着监狱 他想要谁的屁股都行 |
[06:17] | And if he likes her in that sense, it makes it even worse. | 如果跟你话里说的一样 他喜欢她 那就更糟了 |
[06:20] | I don’t want Mom mixed up with the sort of creep | 我不想妈妈跟那种对她入迷的 |
[06:22] | that would have her as a fetish. | 虚伪老骗子搞在一起 |
[06:24] | Oh, Michael. You’re just feeling neglected by your mother. | 你只是因为被妈妈忽视了而不高兴 |
[06:26] | You wanted to go to this with her, didn’t you? | 你想跟她一起去 对不对 |
[06:29] | I don’t need to take my mom to a gala, okay? | 我不需要带着我妈妈去参加晚会 好吗 |
[06:31] | Only losers go to those | 只有废材才会 |
[06:32] | things with their parents. I’m going with my son. | 跟着他的父母去参加这些活动 我要跟我儿子去 |
[06:34] | I may skip that. I don’t like galas. | 我就不去了 我不喜欢晚会 |
[06:36] | Actually, he loved galas. All kids do. | 事实上 他爱死晚会了 所有的孩子都这样 |
[06:39] | Oh, come on. Don’t leave your Uncle Teabag hanging. | 哦 别这样 别把你的T—Bag叔叔扔在一边 |
[06:42] | Please don’t call yourself that. | 请别那样叫你自己 |
[06:43] | What he was having trouble | 让他为难的事情是 |
[06:44] | with was looking directly at his dying uncle. | 直视他要死的叔叔 |
[06:47] | I can’t stand by and watch Mom get hurt. I got to get down there. | 我不能站在一旁看着妈妈受伤害 我要过那边去 |
[06:51] | This is heartbreaking. I got to get this for the video. | 这太让人心碎了 我要把这个拍下来 |
[06:55] | Hey, George Michael, | 嘿 George Michael |
[06:56] | you wanna put your head down there by his drainage shunt? | 你能把头凑到他嘴旁边吗 |
[06:58] | Buster, meanwhile, was also feeling abandoned by Mother. | Buster 同时 也感觉到被”妈妈”抛弃了 |
[07:03] | Mother! I have no one now. | 妈妈 我现在无依无靠了 |
[07:06] | But at that very moment, his true father returned. | 不过正在这时 他真正的父亲回来了 |
[07:11] | Uncle-Father Oscar! What are you doing here? | Oscar叔叔兼老爸 你在这里干什么 |
[07:14] | Well, you know me. I could never leave a little bud behind. | 好吧 你知道我的 我从来舍不得留下一点点大麻 |
[07:19] | A hug, nice. | 来个拥抱 好极了 |
[07:21] | You haven’t seen a little box with a turtle on it, have you? | 你看见了一个有乌龟在里面的小箱子了吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah. My turtle was living in it | 看见了 我的乌龟之前在里面 |
[07:26] | before he ate all the grass and died. | 后来吃了那些草就死了 |
[07:28] | – He ate all the grass? – Yeah. | – 它把草都吃了 – 对 |
[07:30] | – Well, it’s been great catching up. – Wait, where you going? | – 好吧 我来的真是时候 – 等等 你要去哪 |
[07:32] | I can’t stay, | 我不能带着这 |
[07:33] | because if my brother finds out that I’m here, | 因为如果我的哥哥发现我在这的话 |
[07:35] | he’s gonna try switching places again, | 他又会试图跟我调换身份 |
[07:37] | and I can’t go back to prison. | 我不能再回到监狱去了 |
[07:38] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等 等 等 |
[07:40] | If my father comes in, you can hide in one of Gob’s tricks. | 如果我爸爸进来了 你可以躲在Gob耍把戏的笼子里 |
[07:42] | – I can’t. – At least you can stay | – 不行 – 至少你可以留在这 |
[07:43] | and help me bury my poor turtle. | 帮我埋葬我可怜的乌龟 |
[07:46] | Or we could cremate it. | 或许我们可以火化它 |
[07:47] | And Maeby was having a harder time | 而Maeby此时比Buster更愁 |
[07:49] | finishing Warden Gentiles’ screenplay than he did. | 因为要读完Gentiles典狱长写的剧本 |
[07:52] | You’re a reader. | 你这么喜欢阅读 |
[07:53] | How’d you like to read something fun | 你想不想看看一些有趣的东西 |
[07:54] | that we could talk about on the way to the prison gala? | 然后我们可以在去监狱晚会的路上谈论这个 |
[07:56] | I’m actually gonna sit that out. | 事实上我对那晚会没什么兴趣 |
[07:59] | I’m just burnt out on prisons lately. | 我只是最近对监狱没了兴趣 |
[08:00] | This might change your mind. | 这个可能会让你有兴趣 |
[08:01] | – Is that a screenplay? – Well, that’s what you’re gonna tell me. | – 这是剧本吗 – 好吧 这应该由你来告诉我 |
[08:05] | And Michael raced to warn his mother of the warden’s intentions. | Michael赶去了监狱以警告他妈妈典狱长企图不良 |
[08:08] | – Hey, you can’t park there. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | – 嘿 你不能在这停车 – 对不起 对不起 |
[08:10] | No staircar parking. | 有楼梯的车禁止停放 |
[08:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:18] | Everything looks delicious. | 一切看起来都美味极了 |
[08:20] | Oh, One-Eye’s a wonderful chef. | 独眼龙是个很棒的厨师 |
[08:22] | I’ve had to go to his | 我不得不去了 |
[08:23] | parole hearings twice and lied through my teeth | 两次他的假释听证会 然后在公堂上撒谎 |
[08:26] | to keep him here. | 才把他留在了这 |
[08:29] | Hi, I just… | 嗨 我只是 |
[08:30] | Well, what are you guys doing? | 好吧 你们在干什么 |
[08:33] | It’s perfectly innocent, | 这是非常清白的 |
[08:35] | but I can see how if our roles were reversed, | 不过我能想到如果我们角色互换 |
[08:37] | I might have you beaten with a pillowcase full of batteries. | 我会用装满电池的枕套揍死你 |
[08:41] | – I’ll give you two a moment. – Thank you. | – 我会给你们独处的时间 – 谢谢 |
[08:43] | I don’t know why I always assume everyone’s very nice… | 不知道为什么我总以为每个人都是大好人 |
[08:46] | What is wrong with you? That man is being wonderful to us. | 你发什么神经 那个男人对我们都很好 |
[08:50] | And that doesn’t concern you, Mother? | 而这都没有让你担忧 妈妈 |
[08:51] | For all you know he could be trying to seduce you. | 你知道他可能在企图引诱你 |
[08:53] | – Michael, you’re crazy. – I certainly hope so. | – Michael 你疯了 – 我希望如此 |
[08:56] | I’m trying to seduce him. | 是我在引诱他 |
[08:59] | Who’s the I in that sentence? | 你刚刚说的我是谁 |
[09:01] | Me. | 我 |
[09:02] | You? | 你 |
[09:03] | Her. | 她 |
[09:07] | Michael had just discovered | Michael才刚刚发现 |
[09:09] | that his mother was interested in another man. | 他妈妈对另外一个男人有兴趣 |
[09:11] | – Mom wants to sleep with the warden. – What? | – 妈妈想跟典狱长上床 – 什么 |
[09:14] | – Oh, God! – Great. | – 喔 老天 – 好极了 |
[09:16] | Great? The man is old enough to be her contemporary, Lindsay. | 好极了 那男人都老得能当她的同龄人了 Lindsay |
[09:19] | Plus, she’s married, okay? | 还有 她已经结婚了 好吗 |
[09:21] | She can’t be writhing around underneath the covers… | 她不能偷偷摸摸地红杏出墙 |
[09:22] | What is wrong with you? That’s disgusting! God! | 你有病吗 这太恶心了 老天 |
[09:25] | – Take it easy. – No, it’s just I’ve always had a thing | – 别紧张 – 不是这样的 只是我脑子里总有 |
[09:27] | – about Mom and Dad being together. – I know that. | – 妈妈和爸爸在一起的画面 – 我知道 |
[09:29] | I have a sense of propriety, my god! | 我知道什么不合规矩 我的天 |
[09:31] | Gob, we’ve had this conversation. | Gob 我们谈过这个 |
[09:32] | When? | 什么时候 |
[09:33] | The last time you ended up seeing Mom and Dad go at it. | 你最后一次看到妈妈和爸爸在床上的时候 |
[09:35] | What? No! God, Michael! I did no such thing. | 什么 不 老天 Michael 我没有看到过 |
[09:38] | He did very much that thing | 他确确实实看到过 |
[09:40] | when his parents got | 当两年前 |
[09:41] | intimate in a conjugal trailer two years ago. | 他父母在监狱夫妻拖车间里打的火热的时候 |
[09:44] | But, thankfully, he found a way to forget that. | 不 庆幸的是 他找到了一个忘记的方法 |
[09:46] | I got a thing of pills in my pocket. | 在我口袋里有一些药丸 |
[09:48] | I don’t suppose I could convince you to grab me one. | 我想你不会帮我拿一个出来的 |
[09:51] | Luckily, that worked, too. | 幸运的是 这样也帮他忘记了 |
[09:53] | I can’t even hear this. | 我甚至都不能听你说这种事 |
[09:54] | You may not like it that Mom has needs, | 你也许不喜欢妈妈也有需求 |
[09:56] | but it never bothered you when Dad was running around. | 不过这从不影响你和爸爸出去胡搞 |
[09:59] | Well, that was different. | 不过 这不同 |
[10:00] | Well, how about when she was sleeping with Uncle Oscar? | 好吧 那她跟Oscar叔叔上床呢 |
[10:02] | The guy looks just like Dad. I don’t know. | 那家伙长得跟爸爸很像 我不知道 |
[10:05] | He’s family. It seemed very natural they’d be together. | 他是家人 他们在一起这很自然 |
[10:07] | Who? What? What is natural? Is there new legislation on this now? | 谁 什么 什么很自然 现在关于这个有新法规了 |
[10:10] | George Michael was concerned | George Michael在读过 |
[10:11] | about family love after reading Maeby’s script, | Maeby的剧本后很关心家人间的爱情是否可行 |
[10:14] | which he took as a subtle message to him from his cousin. | 他认为这是他的表妹给的微妙的信息 |
[10:17] | Listen, new fish, that bunk was open | 听着 新来的 你可以睡那个铺 |
[10:20] | because the last guy | 因为最后睡那的家伙 |
[10:21] | wouldn’t do the things that you’re going to do. | 不愿做你将要做的事情 |
[10:24] | We’re going to do things? | 我们要一起做事 |
[10:26] | Anything can happen when two people share a cell, cos. | 两个人在一个牢房里什么都可能发生 堂兄 |
[10:29] | Okay, I’ll go with you to the prison. | 好的 我会跟你去监狱 |
[10:32] | George Michael, what I want you to do | George Michael 我要你做的就是 |
[10:33] | is run upstairs and run a nice bath for Uncle Tobias. | 上楼然后帮你Tobias叔叔好好的洗个澡 |
[10:36] | And I want you to help him get in the tub. | 我要你帮他进到浴缸里 |
[10:38] | Can you do that for me? Thanks. | 你能帮我吗 谢谢 |
[10:40] | And don’t make the water too hot. The scabs come right off. | 别把水弄太热 不然那些痂会马上掉的 |
[10:43] | So, come on, Lindsay. What are we gonna do about Mother? | 所以 听着 Lindsay 妈妈的事情怎么办 |
[10:45] | Honestly, Michael, all this “Mother” Talk. | 说实话 Michael 所有这些关于”妈妈”的谈话 |
[10:48] | You’re starting to sound a lot like Buster. | 越来越让你听起来像Buster了 |
[10:50] | And Michael realised there was somebody else in the family | 然后Michael意识到了家里还有另外一个人 |
[10:53] | who would care about this. | 会关心这个 |
[10:54] | Buster’s gonna take this so hard. | Buster会很难受的 |
[10:57] | I cannot let my brother get hurt. | 我不能让我的弟弟受到伤害 |
[11:07] | It’s on standby. | 摄像机没有开 |
[11:09] | Got another one in you? | 还能再来一次吗 |
[11:11] | Buster, meanwhile, was enjoying being with Oscar. | Buster 此时 在享受跟Oscar在一起 |
[11:14] | But Oscar was longing for his Sweet Freedom. | 不过Oscar正在想念他的”甜蜜自由”甜味剂 |
[11:17] | Say, you don’t have any Sweet Freedom or Tropical Ease | 额 你这里没有”甜蜜自由”或者”热带风情” |
[11:20] | or any of the Hawaiian blends, do you? | 或者任何”夏威夷混合物” 对吗 |
[11:23] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[11:24] | Oh, God. Get in the cage and hide behind the mirror. | 天呐 快进笼子里去然后躲在镜子后面 |
[11:27] | It’ll look empty. | 别人看不见你在里面 |
[11:30] | Oscar never got a chance to hide behind the mirror. | 不过Oscar没有机会躲在镜子后面 |
[11:33] | Although, it was not the | 尽管 这不是 |
[11:34] | first time he was knocked out by a powerful lid. | 第一次他被狠狠地砸到头 |
[11:38] | Hey, Buster, listen, I got some bad news about Mom. | 嘿 Buster 听着 我有一些关于妈妈的坏消息 |
[11:42] | She’s planning on spending the night with another man. | 她正打算跟另外一个男人共度良宵 |
[11:45] | Gob Gob? | |
[11:46] | Not another brother. | 不是另外一个兄弟 |
[11:47] | Oh, then why do we care? | 那我们还在意什么 |
[11:49] | What is wrong with everyone? | 大家都怎么了 |
[11:50] | Buster, you’ve got to talk to Mom about this. | Buster 你得跟妈妈谈谈这个 |
[11:53] | She can’t possibly do it. If Dad finds out, he’ll go berserk. | 她不能那样做 如果爸爸发现了 他会气得跳起来的 |
[11:55] | If Dad finds out about what? | 如果爸爸发现什么 |
[11:57] | Well, I guess I’ve got no choice now. | 好吧 看来现在我别无选择了 |
[11:59] | Dad, I’ve got some bad news about Mom and Warden Gentiles dating. | 爸爸 我有一些妈妈和Gentiles典狱长在约会的坏消息 |
[12:07] | I better sit down. | 我最好坐下来 |
[12:10] | – Okay, what’s the news? – They’re dating. | – 好了 什么消息 – 他们在约会 |
[12:13] | Oh, yeah. Because she’s my wife. Oh, yeah. Damn it. | 哦 没错 因为她是我老婆 没错 我操 |
[12:16] | I’m surprised you’re not more upset by this. | 我很惊讶你一点都不沮丧 |
[12:18] | When you first told me. But, you see, time passes. | 这又不是第一次你告诉我这个 不过 你知道的 一切都会过去的 |
[12:21] | Besides, it’s only a dinner in the office. | 此外 这只是在办公室里吃个晚饭 |
[12:23] | I mean it’s not Le Cirque. | 我是说 这又不是在马戏团 |
[12:24] | How’d you know that it was in his office? | 你怎么知道是在他办公室里的 |
[12:26] | Well, where the hell else are they gonna go at 4:00 in the afternoon? | 好吧 在下午四点钟的时候他们究竟能去哪 |
[12:30] | It was around 4:00. You already know about this. | 确实是在四点左右 你早就知道这事了 |
[12:32] | – Come on. – You’re up to something, right? | – 别这样 – 你在计划着什么 对不对 |
[12:34] | – No. – You both are. | – 没有 – 你们都是 |
[12:35] | She’s working the warden, you’re making fake heads. | 她在搞定典狱长 你在做假头 |
[12:37] | You’re planning an escape. | 你在计划逃跑 |
[12:38] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[12:39] | I ought to shave your head and | 我应该剃光你的头 然后 |
[12:40] | make you sit under that camera all night, mister. | 让你整晚坐在那摄像头下面 侦探先生 |
[12:43] | It’s unbelievable. You know, I was worried | 真不敢置信 知道吗 我还在担心 |
[12:45] | that this guy was gonna take advantage of Mom. | 那家伙会占妈妈的便宜 |
[12:47] | You both were taking advantage of him. | 而你们却在利用他 |
[12:48] | I don’t know why I work | 我不明白我他妈的 |
[12:49] | so damn hard to keep this family together. | 这么辛苦工作来撑起这个家是为了什么 |
[12:52] | Michael, can I talk to you for one sec? | Michael 能给一秒钟我们谈谈吗 |
[12:53] | And that’s when George Sr. got a call from Lucille. | 而这时George Sr.接到了Lucille的电话 |
[12:56] | P 2 2 5 2 P, two, two, five, two. | |
[13:00] | Howdy doody, that’s it. | 胡迪都迪 对了 |
[13:02] | Now, you get back here so you can smuggle me out past the guards | 现在 你再回去好帮我混过那些警卫 |
[13:05] | before Michael starts blabbing. | 以防Michael泄密 |
[13:07] | You know what? You can smuggle yourself out. | 知道吗 你可以自己偷偷混出去 |
[13:09] | You wanna get away from me so bad? You’re free. | 你不是这么想摆脱我吗 你自由了 |
[13:12] | But I’m free, too, baby. | 不过我也自由了 宝贝 |
[13:14] | I’m staying in the conjugal trailer with the warden tonight. | 我今晚要跟典狱长在夫妻拖车间里过夜了 |
[13:20] | Him? | 他 |
[13:22] | Hey, why is there an ambulance out front? | 嘿 为什么外面有一辆救护车 |
[13:24] | Honey, the car is here. | 亲爱的 车来了 |
[13:26] | Hey, do you need a ride? I mean, you’ll have to lie down, but… | 嘿 需要带你一程吗 我的意思是 你得躺在车里 不过 |
[13:29] | I’m not going. The whole thing is a scam. | 我不会去的 整件事都是个骗局 |
[13:31] | Mom was just using that warden to try to get Dad out. | 妈妈只是在利用典狱长帮助爸爸逃跑 |
[13:33] | She’s not trying to seduce him at all. | 她根本不是在引诱他 |
[13:35] | Oh, no, she is. She’s spending the night with him. | 噢不 她要跟他一起过夜了 |
[13:37] | She just called to ask me | 她刚刚打电话给我 |
[13:38] | to bring her a tube of vag… getable pasta. | 要我带个按摩 菜通心粉 |
[13:42] | – Hi, George Michael. – You’re going, too? | – 嗨 George Michael – 你也要去 |
[13:44] | Yeah, I thought I would just go with Maeby, | 耶 我觉得我会陪Maeby去 |
[13:46] | and support her through this whole Graft Versus Host thing. | 帮助她渡过这整个”移植物对抗受主”的晚会 |
[13:49] | And Michael himself was feeling | 突然Michael感觉到自己 |
[13:51] | a little like the host that the grafting family was rejecting. | 有点像被这个移植家庭所排斥的受主 |
[13:55] | Well, great. Go. | 好吧 好极了 去吧 |
[13:57] | It’s a very important cause. I’ll just stay here and read. | 这是件很重要的事 我就待在家看看书 |
[14:00] | But this, too, would prove challenging, | 不过在家看书也证明很困难 |
[14:03] | as the family had no books. | 因为家里没有书 |
[14:10] | And that’s when Michael got a glimpse | 正是这时Michael看清了 |
[14:12] | into the warden’s true intentions with his mother. | 典狱长对他老妈的真正企图 |
[14:15] | You were just using me | 你只是在利用我 |
[14:16] | to get even with the man who broke out of your prison? | 报复那个曾经逃脱你监狱的男人 |
[14:19] | That escape cost me my promotion. | 那次逃跑毁掉了我晋升的机会 |
[14:22] | And you’ll pay for the loss of $2,300 a year. | 而你会为我的损失每年支付2300美元 |
[14:26] | But you gave me presents. We made love. | 不过你给了我礼物 我们做了爱 |
[14:29] | I’ve given you one last present. Enjoy the chlamydia, Lucille. | 我已经给了你最后一件”礼物”了 享受性病吧 Lucille |
[14:35] | Take this lonely, diseased woman to the hole. | 把这个孤独 有性病的女人扔到小黑屋去 |
[14:38] | I wish I’d read |
我真希望我读的是<我身体里的男人> |
[14:44] | George Sr. needed to escape, | George Sr.想要逃跑 |
[14:46] | but his handmade replica would never fool the cameras. | 不过他手工制作的替代品不可能骗过摄像头 |
[14:50] | So he searched through Gob’s | 所以他找遍了Gob的 |
[14:51] | magic stuff to find something that might. | 魔术道具 看有不有能派上用场的 |
[14:55] | Well, that was a freebie. | 好吧 真是得来全不费功夫 |
[14:57] | Hey, Gob, I’m glad you’re here. I thought you’d be at the gala. | 嘿 Gob 很高兴你在这 我还以为你去参加晚会了 |
[15:00] | Yeah, Dad made me move my stuff out of Buster’s room. | 是的 不过爸爸要我把我的东西从Buster的房间搬出去 |
[15:02] | But only after hiding himself | 不过是在把自己藏在 |
[15:04] | in the cage to get past the cops at the door. | 笼子里以混过门口的警察后 |
[15:07] | Go. | 走 |
[15:08] | Mom’s being set up. We have to get into that prison. | 妈妈被设计了 我们必须到监狱里去 |
[15:11] | It’s after lock-down. | 现在已经锁门了 |
[15:11] | Come on, Gob. You were gonna break out of this place once. | 拜托 Gob 你曾经从那个地方逃脱过 |
[15:13] | I know you can help me break in. | 我知道你能帮我进去 |
[15:15] | It’s not a Jamba Juice, Michael. | 那不是坚宝果汁连锁店 Michael |
[15:17] | It shouldn’t be that hard to break into. | 不过要进去也不会很难 |
[15:20] | And Buster returned only to find no evidence of his uncle-father. | 而Buster回来后却不见他叔叔的踪影 |
[15:25] | Hey, Father-Uncle Dad. I’m just bringing some juice for my pet. | 嘿 爸爸兼叔叔 我只是给我的宠物带了点果汁 |
[15:29] | Wait a minute. You’re not really smiling. | 等等 你不是真的在笑 |
[15:33] | I’m Oscar. He did it again. I told you he would. | 我是Oscar 他又故技重施了 我告诉过你 |
[15:37] | I can’t go through this again. I can’t be caged! | 我不能再经历这个了 我不能再被关起来 |
[15:40] | And Buster realised he | 然后Buster意识到 |
[15:41] | needed to give his true father his freedom. | 他应该给他真正的父亲自由 |
[15:45] | – Hey! Stop! – But it was a freedom that didn’t last long. | – 嘿 停下 – 不过那自由并没有持续很久 |
[15:49] | And as the prison gala was underway, | 而正当监狱晚会进行的时候 |
[15:52] | the guys arrived for their break-in, | 两个家伙到达了监狱并准备溜进去 |
[15:54] | with the help of one of George Sr.’s instruments of escape. | 借助George Sr.其中的一件越狱工具 |
[15:57] | You think this is gonna work? | 你觉得这会管用吗 |
[15:59] | It’s a jetpack, Michael. What could possibly go wrong? All right. | 这是飞行器 Michael 怎么可能不管用 好了 |
[16:03] | Now just make sure to tell me before you hit any buttons. | 现在在你按任何按钮前都请告诉我 |
[16:08] | Good. Now we know what the strap is for. | 很好 现在我们知道那背带有什么用了 |
[16:11] | – Okay. We need a new plan. – Yeah. | – 好了 我们需要个新计划 – 没错 |
[16:13] | Wish I knew the layout of this place. | 要是我知道这个地方的布局就好了 |
[16:15] | Way ahead of you, Michael. | 我早就想到了 Michael |
[16:18] | Drew a map of it on my stomach. | 我在我肚子上画了地图 |
[16:19] | It’s upside down, so it might be a little awkward. | 上下是颠倒的 所以看的时候会有点麻烦 |
[16:22] | It was awkward. | 确实很麻烦 |
[16:23] | I drew us. I think we’re, like, right there. | 我还画了我们的位置 我觉得我们在 额 这里 |
[16:25] | Hey, guys. If you’re gonna party, you wanna bring it inside? | 嘿 伙计们 如果你们想搞派对 为什么不进去搞 |
[16:30] | That was a freebie. | 真是得来全不费功夫 |
[16:31] | The new facility isn’t so bad, huh? | 这新地方还不错 哈 |
[16:33] | It’s a lot like school, only it’s air-conditioned. | 非常像学校 除了这有空调 |
[16:36] | So I guess we can just | 所以我想我们可以 |
[16:37] | choose a cell to stay overnight and then… | 选个牢房过夜然后 |
[16:39] | Oh, great. | 哦 好极了 |
[16:40] | You can take me through your | 你可以一点一点地 |
[16:41] | thoughts about the screenplay beat by beat. | 跟我谈谈你对那剧本的看法 |
[16:43] | Sure, yeah. | 当然 耶 |
[16:44] | “‘Cause anything can happen when two people share a cell, cos.” | “因为两个人在一个牢房的时候什么都可能发生 堂妹” |
[16:48] | It’s a line from |
这是<新典狱长>里的一句台词 |
[16:53] | Oh, oh, okay, yeah. I don’t know what I was worried about. | 哦 好的 耶 我不知道我在担心什么 |
[16:57] | That would be the happiest moment | 这将是George Michael人生中 |
[16:59] | George Michael would ever experience in his life. | 体验过的最开心的时刻 |
[17:03] | – And the warden was happy, too. – What a treat. | – 而典狱长也很开心 – 真是棒极了 |
[17:06] | The man who cost me my promotion ends up back in my care. | 那个毁掉我晋升机会的男人又重新落到我手掌心了 |
[17:10] | And I don’t think there’s | 而且我认为这次 |
[17:12] | going to be an “I’m Oscar” Website this time. | 不会再出现”我是Oscar”网站的事情了 |
[17:16] | Think this time I’ll do a podcast. | 我觉得这次我会弄个播客 |
[17:20] | Graft Versus Host. | 移植物对抗受主 |
[17:21] | Sounds like a tennis match | 听起来就像一场 |
[17:22] | between Steffi Graf and |
Steffi Graf和<快乐日>主演Donny Host之间的网球比赛 |
[17:26] | It’s “Most.” | 是”Donny Most” |
[17:27] | But it’s far deadlier. | 不过这远远比那致命 |
[17:28] | Hello, I’m Gob Bluth. | 你好 我是Gob Bluth |
[17:32] | As a magician, I can make a lot of things disappear. | 作为一个魔术师 我可以让很多东西消失 |
[17:35] | There are some things I can’t make disappear. | 也有一些我不能让它消失的东西 |
[17:38] | No, not that candy ball machine. | 不 不是那个糖球机器 |
[17:41] | The disease GVH, without your help. | 患GVH的病人 需要你的帮助 |
[17:44] | This is Tobias. | 这是Tobias |
[17:46] | When Toby first came into the family, | 当Toby当初融入到我们家时 |
[17:47] | none of us wanted him around, | 没人愿意与他为伍 |
[17:49] | but that’s because we couldn’t see what was on the inside. | 不过那是因为我们没能看到他的”内在美” |
[17:52] | But lately, that’s all we’ve been able to see. | 不过最近 我们都目睹了 |
[17:56] | But what was Tobias to do? Have his hair plugs removed? | 不过Tobias应该怎么做 移除他的假发 |
[18:01] | The doctor says I’d be completely healed if I were to do that. | 医生说 如果我那样做的话 我就会痊愈 |
[18:05] | He just needs his hair plugs out? | 他只是需要移除他的假发 |
[18:07] | Doctor says that’s the cure. | 医生说只有那种治疗方法 |
[18:09] | There’s a cure? | 有治疗方法 |
[18:10] | No way. That horse hair is my ticket back into society. | 不行 那些马毛是我重回上流社会的门票 |
[18:13] | You cut it after those idiots | 在那些参加晚会的傻瓜 |
[18:14] | at the gala accept me as one of their own. | 接纳我为他们的一员后你才能剪掉它 |
[18:16] | We’re giving money for this guy to keep his hair transplants? | 我们捐钱是为了让这个家伙保留他移植的头发 |
[18:19] | I’d rather give to TBA. | 我宁愿捐给TBA |
[18:22] | The crowd began to grow unruly. | 人群开始暴动了起来 |
[18:24] | We have a riot in the ballroom. | 大厅里发生混乱了 |
[18:27] | And, just as the prisoners had | 而 就像囚犯证明了 |
[18:29] | proven they could throw a gala as well as the rich, | 他们可以跟富人一样开晚会一样 |
[18:32] | so the rich proved they could | 富人证明了他们可以 |
[18:34] | throw a riot just as well as the prisoners. | 像囚犯一样发生暴动 |
[18:36] | And Lucille was brought to the conjugal trailer. | 而Lucille被带到了夫妻用的拖车间 |
[18:39] | – Mom. – Michael, what are you doing? | – 妈妈 – Michael 你来干什么 |
[18:41] | I cannot let you go through with this. | 我不能让你这样做 |
[18:42] | You can’t sleep with him. | 你不能跟他上床 |
[18:43] | Oh, yes, I can. | 喔 是的 我能 |
[18:45] | I’m making up for the heartbreak your father has caused me. | 我在治愈被你爸爸伤碎的心 |
[18:48] | He doesn’t need me. You don’t need me. | 他不需要我 你也不需要我 |
[18:51] | Of course I need you, Mom. | 我当然需要你 妈妈 |
[18:53] | My heart is kind of broken, too. | 我也有点心碎 |
[18:54] | I’ve been kind of denying it lately, but, you know, | 虽然一直以来我都在试图否认 不过 你知道的 |
[18:57] | it’s just I can’t deal | 我就是不忍看到 |
[18:58] | with the fact that my family’s falling apart | 我们的家庭慢慢地破裂下去 |
[18:59] | now that I really need you. | 所以我真的需要你 |
[19:01] | Oh, Michael, honey. | 哦 Michael 亲爱的 |
[19:04] | I wanna cry so bad, | 我真想大哭一场 |
[19:07] | but I don’t think I can spare the moisture. | 不过我真的挤不出眼泪 |
[19:10] | Well, listen, here… | 好吧 听着 是这样 |
[19:13] | The problem is that Gentiles doesn’t really care for you. | 问题是那个Gentiles并不是真的在乎你 |
[19:17] | He’s just using you to get back at Dad for escaping. | 他只是利用你 好将爸爸重新弄进监狱 |
[19:18] | At least that’s according to his screenplay. | 至少他剧本里是这么说的 |
[19:20] | – You read it? – Yeah. | – 你读了 – 是的 |
[19:22] | Did you like the chlamydia thing? I gave him that. | 你喜欢性病的那部分吗 我给他的 |
[19:24] | You gave him chlamydia? | 你传染给他的性病 |
[19:26] | He had “Crabs” And I said, “You’re gonna get laughs.” | 他本来写的是”阴虱” 然后我说”你会被人笑话的” |
[19:29] | Then what am I doing? I mean, | 那我现在在干什么 我是说 |
[19:32] | if Dad doesn’t care, there’s no real threat, | 如果爸爸不在乎 那就没有什么好担心的了 |
[19:35] | and, I guess, just knock yourself out, huh? | 那 我想 就随便你吧 哈 |
[19:37] | Where’s Gentiles? I’ll kill him! | Gentiles在哪 我要杀了他 |
[19:39] | – George? – Dad? | – George – 爸爸 |
[19:40] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这样做 |
[19:42] | I can’t let what we have, | 我不能让我们拥有的 |
[19:43] | as lousy as it may be at times, be destroyed. | 尽管有时糟糕的一切被人给毁了 |
[19:47] | This is where you escaped to? To prison? For me? | 这就是你逃跑的目的地 监狱 为了我 |
[19:51] | No one is breaking this family apart. No one. | 没有人能拆散我们的家庭 没有人 |
[19:54] | You know what? I think I needed to hear that. | 知道吗 我觉得这就是我想听到的 |
[19:57] | Sorry about the wait. George? | 抱歉让你久等了 George |
[19:59] | If you’re here, who do we have in the delousing tank? | 如果你在这 那消毒箱里面的是谁 |
[20:03] | I’m guessing Oscar. | 我猜是Oscar |
[20:05] | No. | 不 |
[20:06] | I cannot take another $2,300 hit. | 我不能再经历一个2300美元的打击了 |
[20:08] | I’ll tell you what. You let Oscar out, | 我有个主意 你放Oscar出去 |
[20:11] | and you give us an hour in here, | 然后你给我们一个小时在这的独处时间 |
[20:15] | and, we’ll call it even. | 然后 我们就扯平了 |
[20:18] | Please, Ward? | 拜托 典狱 |
[20:19] | I can’t say no to the woman who gave me chlamydia. | 我不能拒绝这个给我”性病”的女人 |
[20:24] | One hour. | 一个小时 |
[20:28] | Are you ready to have some fun? | 你准备好找点乐子了吗 |
[20:30] | I’m so glad I didn’t cry. | 我没哭我太高兴了 |
[20:33] | That I didn’t need to hear. | 这是我不想听到的 |
[20:37] | On the next |
接下来的<发展受阻> |
[20:39] | George Michael gets closer to his family. | George Michael跟家人更亲密了 |
[20:42] | Lock-down! | 关门 |
[20:44] | That was close, huh, Maeby? | 差一点就进不来了 哈 Maeby |
[20:47] | She’s in the next cell. | 她在旁边的牢房里 |
[20:48] | Looks like we’re gonna be bunk buddies all night, cos. | 所以看起来我们一整晚都要当铺友了 表亲 |
[20:51] | George Michael experiences his unhappiest moment ever. | George Michael体验了人生中最不开心的时刻 |
[20:57] | Buster tries to forget his recent losses | Buster试图忘记他最近的不幸 |
[21:01] | by breaking out the old guitar. | 弄坏那把老吉它 |
[21:04] | And Gob finally faces a phobia he’d faced before. | 而Gob最终又看到了他以前看过的憎恶场景 |
[21:07] | No! Not here! Wait, I’ve seen this before. | 不 别在这 等等 我以前好像看过这场景 |
[21:11] | Oh, God, I’ve seen this before! | 噢 老天 我以前看过这个 |