| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 | 
| [00:04] | For 5 years I was stranded on an island | 五年里 我被困孤岛 | 
| [00:07] | with only one goal– | 只有一个目标 | 
| [00:09] | Survive. | 生存 | 
| [00:11] | Oliver Queen is alive. | 奥利弗·奎恩还活着 | 
| [00:12] | Now I will fulfill my father’s dying wish… | 现在我要完成父亲的遗愿 | 
| [00:13] | 缺乏证据 地检澄清亚当·亨特之犯罪行为 | |
| [00:14] | 星城卫士 银行抢劫案警方出击 | |
| [00:15] | To use the list of names he left me | 用他留给我的名单 | 
| [00:17] | to bring down those who are poisoning city. | 扳倒那些荼毒城市的人 | 
| [00:22] | Do this, I must become someone else. | 要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人 | 
| [00:26] | I must become something else. | 成为另一个存在 | 
| [00:31] | The Oliver you lost might not be the one they found. | 眼前的人不再是当年失踪的奥利弗了 | 
| [00:33] | When you were stuck on that island | 当你被困在那座岛上 | 
| [00:35] | plotting your grand plan to save the city, | 筹划着拯救整个城市的伟业 | 
| [00:36] | I don’t think you stopped to consider the effect | 我不认为你停下来想过 | 
| [00:38] | it would have on the people in your life. | 这件事对你周围的人会有什么样的影响 | 
| [00:40] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 | 
| [00:41] | Not being able to tell my family the truth, | 不能告诉我家人事实 | 
| [00:43] | It doesn’t hurt anyone worse than it hurts me. | 对我的伤害要比任何人都深 | 
| [00:45] | I made you a promise. I couldn’t keep it. | 我给了你承诺 却没有履行 | 
| [00:47] | After being granted the miracle of having my child returned to me, | 在被赐予我的孩子重回身边的奇迹以后 | 
| [00:51] | that you seem to have little or no interest in being with me | 你却几乎完全不想和我待在一起 | 
| [00:53] | or telling me the truth. | 也不想告诉我真相 | 
| [00:55] | You got to let me in, Ollie. | 你得对我敞开心扉 奥利 | 
| [00:56] | You gotta let someone in. | 你总得对谁敞开心扉吧 | 
| [01:20] | Hello. | 喂 | 
| [01:21] | Hi, mom said I’m supposed to remind you | 老妈说我应该提醒你一下 | 
| [01:22] | to pick up for lunch. | 别忘了回家吃午饭 | 
| [01:24] | Was I supposed to have lunch with her today? | 我今天应该回家吃午饭吗 | 
| [01:26] | She said she left you like 5 messages. | 她说她给你留了五条简讯 | 
| [01:28] | Just bite the bullet and have a cobb salad with the woman. | 只不过是咬咬牙 跟她一起吃个科布沙拉 | 
| [01:31] | You know, Thea, sometimes it’s difficult to remember | 西娅 有时真记不清 | 
| [01:33] | which one of you is my mother. | 你们谁才是我妈 | 
| [01:35] | Mrs. Queen, all I’m asking for | 奎恩夫人 我只求一个机会 | 
| [01:37] | is a chance to sit down and discuss our proposal. Hmm? | 我们坐下来 谈一谈我们的建议 | 
| [01:40] | If that’s all it is, then I can save us both the time. | 如果仅此而已 那我可以节省大家的时间 | 
| [01:43] | It’s rejected. | 我拒绝 | 
| [01:44] | I see. May I ask why? | 明白了 可以问为什么吗 | 
| [01:45] | Do I really need to answer that, Mr. Copani? | 我真得回答你吗 科帕尼先生 | 
| [01:49] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 失陪了 | 
| [01:50] | I’m meeting my son for lunch. | 我要跟我儿子一起吃午饭 | 
| [02:05] | Get down! | 趴下 | 
| [02:12] | Mom? Are you ok? | 妈 你还好吗 | 
| [02:14] | – I’m all right. – Are you hurt? | -我没事 -伤到了没 | 
| [02:15] | – No, I’m…I’m… – Are you sure? | -不 我…我… -确定吗 | 
| [02:17] | – I’m fine. – You’re sure you’re fine? | -我没事 -你确定你没事吗 | 
| [02:18] | Call 9-1-1! | 报警 | 
| [03:03] | 星城医院 急诊入口 | |
| [03:10] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [03:12] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [03:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [03:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [03:17] | Did you reach Walter? | 有没有联系到沃尔特 | 
| [03:19] | No. I’m sorry. | 没 不好意思 | 
| [03:21] | As I was telling your mother and sister, | 如我跟你母亲和妹妹说的 | 
| [03:23] | the cat-scan showed | CT显示 | 
| [03:24] | a grade two concussion. | 是二级脑震荡 | 
| [03:26] | She can go home so long as someone stays with her | 她可以回家 只要有人陪着就行 | 
| [03:28] | just to make sure there are no after effects. | 只是确保没有什么后遗症 | 
| [03:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:33] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have left you. | 对不起 我不该把你丢下 | 
| [03:34] | I thought you were fine. | 我以为你没事 | 
| [03:36] | What did you think you were doing anyway? | 那你以为你当时在做什么 | 
| [03:38] | Yeah, I wanted to get the license plate of the guy | 我想去看那个人的车牌 | 
| [03:41] | who took a shot at you. | 那个对你开枪的人 | 
| [03:42] | – Well, that was foolish. – Yeah. | -真愚蠢 -是 | 
| [03:53] | So did you get the license plate? | 那你看到牌照了吗 | 
| [03:55] | No. He got away. | 没有 给他溜走了 | 
| [03:57] | Maybe you should spend a little less time trying to be a hero. | 你想当英雄还是省省吧 | 
| [04:00] | You’re obviously not very good at it. | 明显不擅长 | 
| [04:02] | That’s cute. | 这说法很可爱 | 
| [04:03] | I wasn’t trying to be. | 我可不是这个意思 | 
| [04:04] | You left her on the street, alone and hurt. | 你把受伤的她一个人留在街上 | 
| [04:08] | In the street. | 留在街上 | 
| [04:11] | To get a license plate? | 真的是去追车牌吗 | 
| [04:17] | You don’t believe me? | 你不信我吗 | 
| [04:19] | I love you. Mom loves you. | 我爱你 妈也爱你 | 
| [04:24] | But it’s getting hard when you won’t be truthful with us. | 但你不对我们开诚布公就难了 | 
| [04:37] | Detectives. | 侦探们 | 
| [04:38] | Do you have any leads on the shooter? | 有没有开枪者的线索 | 
| [04:40] | Not yet. Did you get a good look at him? | 还没有 你看清楚他了吗 | 
| [04:42] | No. He was wearing a helmet. | 没 他戴了头盔 | 
| [04:43] | Don’t worry. We’ll find him. | 别担心 我们会找到他的 | 
| [04:46] | My head of security is on his way. | 我的安全主管正赶过来 | 
| [04:47] | I want to make sure there are men outside my mother’s door. | 我希望我母亲病房外有人站岗 | 
| [04:49] | She needs to be protected. | 她需要保护 | 
| [04:50] | Well, you know your family’s | 其实你们全家 | 
| [04:52] | at the tippy-toppy of the my list of priorities, | 都在我的优先保护名单里 | 
| [04:53] | but the guy that she was with was connected, | 但牵涉到跟她在一起的人 | 
| [04:55] | mobbed up to the eyeballs connected. | 和黑帮有关 | 
| [04:57] | She wasn’t the target. | 她不是目标 | 
| [05:03] | And you’re welcome. | 不用谢了 | 
| [05:14] | Technically I did get here | 其实我比这个人 | 
| [05:15] | like 10 seconds before this guy. | 早到了差不多十秒 | 
| [05:21] | Keep the change. | 零钱不用找了 | 
| [05:24] | So, Tommy, what brings you by so late? | 汤米 你这么晚来有何要事 | 
| [05:27] | Well, I assumed, rightly, | 我猜得很对 | 
| [05:29] | that you would be at home working tonight, | 你今晚会在家工作 | 
| [05:30] | and I also assumed that you might be hungry. | 而且我猜你可能饿了 | 
| [05:32] | Also rightly. | 也猜对了 | 
| [05:35] | I don’t know. | 这可不一定 | 
| [05:36] | This is a mushroom and olive pizza from Mario’s. | 这是马里奥店的蘑菇橄榄披萨 | 
| [05:40] | That is damn good pie. | 这款披萨很美味 | 
| [05:43] | All right, what do you have to offer? | 好吧 你带了什么 | 
| [05:45] | Spicy tuna on crispy rice from Toro’s. | 托罗店的脆米香辣金枪鱼寿司 | 
| [05:47] | Ohh. Damn you, Merlyn. | 真可恨 梅林 | 
| [05:51] | I hope sushi was all you had in mind. | 希望你只是来送寿司的 | 
| [05:53] | Uh, actually, there was something that I wanted to ask you. | 其实 我想问你点事情 | 
| [05:57] | And what’s that? | 问什么 | 
| [05:58] | Will you go out with me? | 你愿意和我出去吃饭吗 | 
| [06:00] | Like on a date. | 像 约会那种 | 
| [06:02] | You brought me dinner to ask me to dinner? | 你给我带寿司 却又请我出去吃 | 
| [06:04] | Well, I also did throw you a really big charity gala. | 我还帮你举办了大型慈善活动 | 
| [06:08] | See, I thought you threw it | 我以为你是为了 | 
| [06:10] | for the hundreds of people it would benefit. | 能够获益的那几百人而举办的 | 
| [06:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hundreds of people. | 没错 为了那几百人 | 
| [06:14] | Plus one more. | 再加上你 | 
| [06:15] | – Tommy. – Laurel, I get it. | -汤米 -劳蕾尔 我明白了 | 
| [06:18] | Ok, this is all happening for us in the wrong order. | 咱们发展的顺序完全错了 | 
| [06:20] | You know, first we’re friends for many years, | 开始我们做了多年好友 | 
| [06:23] | and then briefly we are friends with benefits, | 然后短暂地做了炮友 | 
| [06:27] | extremely excellent benefits. | 异常愉悦的经历 | 
| [06:29] | And now I am just hoping that we can be two people | 现在我只希望我们能两个人 | 
| [06:32] | sitting at the same restaurant at the same table | 同时坐在同家餐厅的 | 
| [06:35] | at the same time. | 一张桌子前 | 
| [06:37] | See, when I say it like that, | 我这么说的时候 | 
| [06:37] | it doesn’t sound so scary, does it? | 听起来不可怕 对吗 | 
| [06:47] | Oliver, your mom was nearly killed. | 奥利弗 你母亲差点被杀 | 
| [06:49] | I think you can take a day off from training. | 我觉得你可以休息一天别训练了 | 
| [06:52] | My mother wasn’t the target. | 我母亲不是目标 | 
| [06:54] | This man was. Paul Copani. | 这个人才是 保罗·科帕尼 | 
| [06:56] | He was trying to close a deal with her when they were shot at. | 被枪击时 他正要和她达成一项交易 | 
| [06:59] | Copani works for Bertinelli Construction | 科帕尼为波提纳尔建筑 | 
| [07:02] | and Frank Bertinelli. | 和弗兰克·波提纳尔工作 | 
| [07:03] | The mob boss? | 黑手党老大 | 
| [07:05] | I did some digging. | 我做了些调查 | 
| [07:07] | Copani isn’t the first member | 科帕尼不是波提纳尔组织里 | 
| [07:08] | of Bertinelli’s crew who’s been hit. | 第一个遭到袭击的成员 | 
| [07:09] | You did some digging? | 你做了些调查 | 
| [07:11] | Bertinelli has a lot of enemies. | 波提纳尔树敌众多 | 
| [07:13] | The best way to figure out who’s trying to target his organization | 找出针对他组织的幕后黑手的最好方法 | 
| [07:17] | is to get inside of it. | 就是打入组织内部 | 
| [07:18] | So let me get this right, Oliver. | 让我来理理 奥利弗 | 
| [07:20] | Your mother’s shot at, nearly killed, | 你母亲被枪击 差点被杀 | 
| [07:22] | and the way you process this emotionally | 而你感性的处理方法 | 
| [07:24] | is by going undercover with the mob. | 是去黑手党做卧底 | 
| [07:27] | I’m not trying to process anything emotionally. | 我没想感性地处理任何事 | 
| [07:29] | Yeah, well, maybe that’s your problem, man. | 也许那就是你的问题 老兄 | 
| [07:32] | You ever thought about just being there for your family? | 你有没有想过就陪在你家人身边 | 
| [07:36] | I tried that today with Thea. | 我今天尝试了去陪西娅 | 
| [07:39] | She told me I wasn’t being honest with her, | 她说我对她有所隐瞒 | 
| [07:40] | and she’s right. | 她是对的 | 
| [07:42] | I can’t very well explain to her | 我没法跟她解释清楚 | 
| [07:44] | that I left our mother alone and bleeding on the pavement | 我把母亲一人留在街上 任其受伤流血 | 
| [07:47] | because I’m fast enough to almost run down the attacker. | 是因为我能急速奔跑 几乎抓住袭击者 | 
| [07:53] | But what I can do is protect my family. | 但是我能做的 是保护我的家人 | 
| [07:59] | And, Diggle, when I found out who this guy is, | 狄格尔 一旦我找出这人是谁 | 
| [08:04] | he’s a dead man. | 他死定了 | 
| [08:48] | Speedy. | 闪电妞 | 
| [08:49] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [08:50] | Clubbing, which is difficult to do | 去夜店玩 要是你待在家里 | 
| [08:52] | when you’re in a house and not in an actual club. | 而非去真正的夜店就很难办到了 | 
| [08:54] | I have to go out tonight. | 我今晚必须出去 | 
| [08:57] | I thought you’d be watching mom. | 我以为你会照看妈妈 | 
| [08:59] | I spent the whole day with her. | 我已经陪了她一整天 | 
| [09:01] | I thought you were taking the night shift. | 我以为晚上该轮到你了 | 
| [09:02] | I’m sorry, but this thing, it’s important. | 对不起 但这件事 很重要 | 
| [09:06] | You know, sometimes, Ollie, I just don’t get you. | 有时候 奥利 我真的不懂你 | 
| [09:09] | And by sometimes, I mean ever. | 我说有时 是指一直以来 | 
| [09:12] | You’re actually not the first person to say that to me today. | 其实今天不只你这么说我 | 
| [09:14] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点都不惊讶呢 | 
| [09:17] | Oh, nice dress. Where you heading? | 裙子真漂亮 你要去哪 | 
| [09:19] | Upstairs. Apparently. | 显然是回楼上去 | 
| [09:22] | Long story. | 这故事可长了 | 
| [09:24] | Hey, I heard about your mom. Is she all right? | 我听说你母亲的事了 她还好吗 | 
| [09:26] | She’s resting upstairs. More shaken up than anything. | 她在楼上休息 受了不少惊吓 | 
| [09:29] | I got to run to this business thing, | 我有点生意上的事得去处理了 | 
| [09:31] | But I do appreciate you stopping by. | 不过很感谢你过来一趟 | 
| [09:33] | It’s no problem. Just so long as your mom’s all right. | 不客气 只要你母亲没事就好 | 
| [09:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [09:37] | Hey, one more thing. | 对了 还有一件事 | 
| [09:40] | Mainly because I don’t want you | 主要是我不希望你 | 
| [09:41] | to find this out from someone else, | 从别人口中得知此事 | 
| [09:44] | that someone else especially being Laurel. | 尤其是从劳蕾尔那儿知道 | 
| [09:48] | we’re going to dinner. As in a date. | 我们准备共进晚餐 约会那种 | 
| [09:53] | That’s…that’s good. | 那…真是不错 | 
| [09:55] | Laurel deserves someone special, | 劳蕾尔该有个好伴侣 | 
| [09:57] | and so do you. | 你也是 | 
| [09:59] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 | 
| [10:00] | I gotta run to this thing. | 我得走了 | 
| [10:01] | All right. Absolutely. I’ll catch you later. | 好的 没问题 以后再聊 | 
| [10:03] | Oh, and, Tommy, | 对了 汤米 | 
| [10:05] | if you hurt her, I’ll snap your neck. | 如果你敢伤害她 我就拧断你脖子 | 
| [10:08] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑呢 | 
| [10:20] | Mr. Bertinelli. | 波提纳尔先生 | 
| [10:23] | Call me Frank. | 叫我弗兰克就行 | 
| [10:23] | Ahh. Call me Oliver. | 那么就叫我奥利弗吧 | 
| [10:27] | Thank you for agreeing to meet me at my home. | 感谢你愿意到我家来见我 | 
| [10:29] | My father used to say that living rooms | 我父亲常说客厅才是 | 
| [10:31] | make the best conference rooms. | 最好的会议室 | 
| [10:32] | Oh, I’m gonna steal that. | 这句话我得记牢了 | 
| [10:35] | Nick Salvati, my associate. | 尼克·赛瓦缇 我的助手 | 
| [10:37] | How do you do? | 你好 | 
| [10:38] | Let’s have a drink. | 我们喝点东西吧 | 
| [10:50] | So what are you in the mood for? | 你想看什么节目 | 
| [10:52] | We could watch reality housewife cooking show | 看主妇烹饪真人秀 | 
| [10:56] | or Cop Docs. | 还是《医生警探》呢 | 
| [10:59] | It’s where doctors run around fighting crime | 讲医生们不互相乱搞的时候 | 
| [11:01] | when they’re not all sleeping with each other. | 四处打击犯罪 | 
| [11:04] | Whatever you want, sweetheart. | 随便你 亲爱的 | 
| [11:06] | You’re the one who’s given up your evening out. | 是你放弃了晚上的外出留下来陪我 | 
| [11:08] | Oh, it’s not like there’s anybody else | 不然似乎也没有其他人 | 
| [11:10] | who could be staying with you. | 可以陪你了 | 
| [11:12] | Oh, wait, yes, there is. | 等等 还真有一位 | 
| [11:14] | Don’t be too harsh on your brother. | 别对你哥哥太严厉了 | 
| [11:18] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [11:19] | I mean, aren’t you getting sick of his lies? | 你难道不对他的谎话心生厌烦吗 | 
| [11:24] | Thea, everyone has secrets. | 西娅 每个人都有秘密 | 
| [11:27] | We all have things that we want to keep to ourselves. | 大家都有不想告人的事情 | 
| [11:34] | I just don’t get him sometimes. | 有时候我真不理解他 | 
| [11:38] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [11:41] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [11:46] | You know, being in that hospital and seeing Dr. Lamb again, | 在医院的时候 我又见到兰博医生 | 
| [11:50] | it made me remember the day that Oliver came home. | 不禁想起奥利弗回家的那天 | 
| [11:56] | It was Dr. Lamb that told me | 兰博医生当时跟我说 | 
| [11:58] | that the Oliver we’d lost | 眼前的他可能 | 
| [11:59] | might not be the Oliver that they’d found. | 不再是当年失踪的奥利弗了 | 
| [12:02] | I think it’s easy to forget, | 有时候很容易就忘了 | 
| [12:04] | but he lived apart from civilization for 5 years. | 他有五年被隔离在文明世界外 | 
| [12:10] | So what, he gets like a free pass? | 那又如何 这样就能为所欲为了吗 | 
| [12:13] | No. No, no, no, not at all. | 不不不 不是这样 | 
| [12:14] | I… | 我 | 
| [12:17] | I just think we need to stop judging him for the Oliver he was | 我只是认为不该再用过去的眼光看他 | 
| [12:21] | and start accepting him for the Oliver that he is. | 应该开始接受现在的这个奥利弗 | 
| [12:27] | So, Oliver, I’ll be honest with you. | 奥利弗 实不相瞒 | 
| [12:30] | I was surprised to hear from you. | 我很惊讶你会联系我 | 
| [12:32] | It was my impression from the local news | 我看新闻还以为 | 
| [12:34] | that you weren’t going to be involved | 你不打算插手 | 
| [12:35] | with your family’s business. | 家族事业呢 | 
| [12:37] | Well, apparently there were a few catch phrases | 显然我离开的这五年里 | 
| [12:38] | that I missed while I was away for 5 years. | 错过不少流行语 | 
| [12:40] | One of them being “lamestream media”. | 其中之一就是”烂流媒体” | 
| [12:43] | The press never gets anything right. | 但媒体从来搞不清真相 | 
| [12:45] | Oh, I know a thing or two about that. | 这点我略知一二 | 
| [12:48] | So, Oliver, I’ll be blunt. | 奥利弗 恕我直言 | 
| [12:51] | I want the contract | 我想得到奎恩联合企业 | 
| [12:52] | to build Queen Consolidated’s new applied sciences division. | 新的应用科学部的建筑合约 | 
| [12:55] | And I am inclined to give it to you. | 我也想把项目给你 | 
| [12:57] | Your mother wasn’t quite so enthusiastic. | 你母亲似乎不这么想 | 
| [13:00] | How is she, by the way? | 对了 她现在情况还好吗 | 
| [13:01] | She’s recuperating at home. Thank you. | 她正在家休养 谢谢 | 
| [13:04] | What a terrible thing that happened. | 发生这种事实在太可怕了 | 
| [13:05] | And, Frank, I was very sorry to hear | 弗兰克 我对保罗·科帕尼的事 | 
| [13:07] | about what happened to Paul Copani. | 深表遗憾 | 
| [13:10] | Paul was a good friend. | 保罗是我的好朋友 | 
| [13:12] | He was a good man. | 他人很好 | 
| [13:15] | Yeah. The violence in this city. | 这座城暴力四伏 | 
| [13:17] | You know, sometimes I wonder why I stay. | 有时候我也奇怪为何还留在这里 | 
| [13:19] | I’ve had the same thought. | 我也有同感 | 
| [13:22] | So why did you come back? | 那你为什么要回来呢 | 
| [13:24] | After that island, | 离开那座岛之后 | 
| [13:25] | you could have settled anywhere in the world. | 你在世界任何地方落脚都不成问题 | 
| [13:27] | Because Starling City is my home. | 因为星城是我的家 | 
| [13:34] | No matter which way you go or turn, | 无论你选择或途经哪条路 | 
| [13:35] | you always end up at home. | 最后总是会回家的 | 
| [13:39] | Oliver, this is my daughter Helena. | 奥利弗 这是我女儿海伦娜 | 
| [13:42] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [13:44] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [13:45] | I’m heading out. | 我要出去了 | 
| [13:46] | All right. | 好 | 
| [13:47] | Take one of the guys with you. | 带上个保镖 | 
| [13:49] | I can take care of myself. | 我能自己照顾自己 | 
| [13:52] | I wasn’t asking, sweetie. | 你必须带 亲爱的 | 
| [13:54] | Frank, that meeting you requested. | 弗兰克 你要求召开的会议 | 
| [13:57] | They can do it. | 可以召开了 | 
| [13:59] | Now. | 马上 | 
| [14:03] | I can come back another time. | 我可以下次再来 | 
| [14:04] | No, no, no. Just, uh. | 不 不用 能… | 
| [14:09] | Just excuse us for a moment, would you? | 能稍等一下吗 | 
| [14:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:16] | Oliver Queen. | 奥利弗·奎恩 | 
| [14:17] | The rich man’s Lindsay Lohan. | 富人中的林赛·罗韩 (堕落明星) | 
| [14:21] | Look, um… | 你… | 
| [14:24] | I’ve got to go to this other meeting, | 我得去参加另一个会议 | 
| [14:26] | but I need someone to take him to dinner. | 但是我需要有人带他去进餐 | 
| [14:28] | So you pimp out your daughter. | 所以你就利用自己的女儿 | 
| [14:30] | No. I ask her to help me close a business deal. | 不 我是请求她帮我拿下一笔生意 | 
| [14:33] | A reminder that the family business is dying | 提醒你我们的家族事业正在走向衰亡 | 
| [14:36] | and that we need this contract, | 我们需要签下这份合同 | 
| [14:37] | and Oliver Queen can give it to us. | 而奥利弗·奎恩能让我们如愿以偿 | 
| [14:39] | Please, sweet pea. | 拜托了 亲爱的 | 
| [14:41] | For us. | 为了我们 | 
| [14:42] | For me. Hmm? | 为了我 好吗 | 
| [14:45] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的乖女儿 | 
| [14:47] | Oliver, I’m so sorry. Something has come up. | 奥利弗 很抱歉 我有事要处理 | 
| [14:50] | But Helena would love to take you to dinner | 但是海伦娜会很乐意带你去进餐 | 
| [14:53] | and discuss the deal further. | 并进一步商讨合同事宜 | 
| [14:54] | Oh. I was hoping to speak with you. | 我更愿意和你本人亲自商讨 | 
| [14:57] | Well, as you speak for your family, | 就跟你代表你的家族一样 | 
| [15:00] | my daughter also speaks for ours. | 我女儿代表我们家族 | 
| [15:03] | It’s…it’s really not necessary. | 真的…真的没这个必要 | 
| [15:08] | It would be my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 | 
| [15:09] | Sure. | 我也是 | 
| [15:12] | I look forward to working together. | 期待我们的合作 | 
| [15:34] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 | 
| [15:36] | Anything for a friend. | 为了朋友应该的 | 
| [15:38] | &%#2~* | 我们不管你的债 | 
| [15:44] | We’re not responsible for the attacks on your people. | 不是我们袭击的你的人 | 
| [15:47] | These attacks on my business | 对我生意的袭击 | 
| [15:49] | are my family’s life blood. | 是我们家族的血仇 | 
| [15:52] | They stop now, | 他们最好现在收手 | 
| [15:54] | or I’m coming for you. | 否则我会找你算账的 | 
| [16:04] | What does the triad have to gain by provoking you now? | 黑社会激怒你想得到什么 | 
| [16:07] | Well, no one ever credited the triad with rational thinking. | 要是按常理出牌就不会有人创立黑社会了 | 
| [16:13] | If not them, then who? | 如果不是他们 那会是谁 | 
| [16:16] | Whoever it is, when I find out who’s behind this, | 不管是谁 要是我找到幕后主使 | 
| [16:18] | there will be blood. | 我一定让他血债血偿 | 
| [16:20] | Sounds like Bertinelli’s ready to put the screws | 听上去好像波提纳尔已经饥不择食 | 
| [16:22] | to everyone who pays him protection money. | 谁能保护他他就投奔谁 | 
| [16:24] | Yeah, well, 3 of his best earners have been murdered. | 他手底下已经有三个最会赚钱的被谋杀了 | 
| [16:27] | He’s gotta make up the cash somewhere. | 他得找地方把损失弥补回来 | 
| [16:29] | Whoever is pruning the family tree | 这个杀他家人的人 | 
| [16:31] | is looking to make Bertinelli suffer. | 目的就是让波提纳尔痛苦 | 
| [16:33] | So you do think it’s one of the other families. | 所以你认为凶手是某个家庭成员 | 
| [16:35] | No. | 不是 | 
| [16:36] | Then who? | 那是谁 | 
| [16:38] | Well, according to the coroner’s reports, | 根据尸检报告 | 
| [16:39] | none of the vics took a clean shot. | 受害人都不是一枪毙命 | 
| [16:40] | Half the bullets missed. | 有一半的子弹没打中 | 
| [16:42] | Our killer’s not a pro. | 说明凶手很不专业 | 
| [16:43] | That’s not stopping him from pulling that trigger. | 即使不专业 他也会继续杀人 | 
| [16:45] | That’s up to us. | 这就看我们的了 | 
| [16:49] | Or this is gonna blow up into an all-out mob war. | 否则事件会演变成全面的黑社会斗争 | 
| [17:01] | You are an angel, Helena. | 海伦娜 你就和天使一样 | 
| [17:03] | So beautiful. | 太美了 | 
| [17:06] | Well, we are gonna take good care of both of you tonight. | 今晚我们一定会好好招待你们的 | 
| [17:10] | You’ll tell your father hello from us? | 你会代我们向你父亲问好吧 | 
| [17:12] | Of course, Mr. Russo. | 当然了 拉索先生 | 
| [17:14] | I’ll give you a minute. | 你们聊 | 
| [17:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:19] | I heard about your mother’s accident. | 我听说你母亲的事故了 | 
| [17:22] | Is she gonna be OK? | 她没事吧 | 
| [17:23] | She’s gonna be fine. | 没事 | 
| [17:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:26] | I’m glad. | 不客气 | 
| [17:31] | So, why would you want to go into business with my father? | 你为什么愿意和我父亲做生意 | 
| [17:35] | You know who he is and how he made his money. | 你知道他的为人以及赚钱方式 | 
| [17:38] | You don’t approve of your family’s enterprises? | 你不支持你家族的事业吗 | 
| [17:41] | We share a name, | 我们是一家人 | 
| [17:42] | and that name defines us whether we want it to or not. | 这决定了不管我们是否愿意 事实无法改变 | 
| [17:45] | You’ve already made judgments about me, | 你已经对我做出了判断评价 | 
| [17:47] | just like I’ve already made judgments about you. | 就像我也已经对你做出了评价一样 | 
| [17:49] | Right. I’m the rich man’s Lindsay Lohan. | 对 我是富人中的林赛·罗韩 | 
| [17:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:56] | That’s OK. | 没关系 | 
| [18:01] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 | 
| [18:03] | Yeah. | 问吧 | 
| [18:05] | I know it must have been hell for you, | 我知道对你来说那场经历就像地狱 | 
| [18:07] | aone on that island for 5 years, but I’m… | 独自在那座小岛上待了五年 可是 | 
| [18:12] | But what? | 可是什么 | 
| [18:15] | But was there ever a day when you were just… | 有没有那么一天你会 | 
| [18:19] | happy to be away from everything? | 庆幸远离了这一切 | 
| [18:21] | No pressure from your family, | 没有来自家庭的压力 | 
| [18:23] | no need to be the person everyone else expects you to be. | 不用成为大家翘首以盼的人 | 
| [18:26] | Was there ever a day when– | 有没有那么一天 | 
| [18:28] | When I didn’t feel lost and I felt…free? | 我并没感到失落 而是感到自由 | 
| [18:36] | More than one. | 不止一天 | 
| [18:37] | And, uh… | 而且 | 
| [18:40] | those are the days that I miss. | 我想念那段时光 | 
| [18:51] | What, is it too spicy for you, Merlyn? | 怎么 很辣吗 梅林 | 
| [18:53] | No. No, not really. I’m just, um, | 不是 不是很辣 我只是 | 
| [18:55] | I’m just crying because I was thinking of a Hallmark Commercial | 我哭是因为想起早些时候看到的一则 | 
| [18:59] | I saw earlier today, featuring a sick kitty. | 毫马电影台的商业广告 描写一只病猫 | 
| [19:02] | It was very emotional. | 非常感人 | 
| [19:05] | Will there be anything else? | 还需要些什么吗 | 
| [19:07] | No. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [19:09] | Yeah. | 不客气 | 
| [19:11] | Thanks for letting me take you to dinner. | 多谢你让我请你吃晚餐 | 
| [19:14] | Well, thank you for letting me choose Indian. | 也多谢你让我选印度菜 | 
| [19:18] | You know, I read this article by a film critic once, | 我读过一位影评家写的文章 | 
| [19:21] | who said if he could have one wish, | 他说假如他能实现一个愿望 | 
| [19:25] | it would be to watch his favorite movie | 就是在第一次约会的时候 | 
| [19:27] | again for the first time. | 再看一次他最喜欢的电影 | 
| [19:30] | I kind of wish that was us. | 我希望我们两人去看 | 
| [19:33] | So you want dinner and a movie. | 你希望共进晚餐外加看场电影 | 
| [19:36] | No. | 不是 | 
| [19:38] | I wish we had just met | 我希望我们刚刚相遇 | 
| [19:41] | and that all this was just beginning | 一切才刚刚开始 | 
| [19:42] | and there wasn’t so much of me I wish you’d forget. | 没那么多回忆是我希望你忘记的 | 
| [19:48] | Well, keep saying nice things like that | 接着甜言蜜语吧 | 
| [19:49] | and maybe next time I’ll let you choose the restaurant. | 也许下次我会让你选餐厅 | 
| [19:56] | – Mr. Merlyn… – Yeah? | -梅林先生 -什么事 | 
| [19:57] | I’m sorry, I’m afraid you credit card has been declined. | 不好意思 您的信用卡被拒了 | 
| [20:00] | Did you swipe it a few times? | 你有没有多刷几次 | 
| [20:01] | You know, sometimes those things can be a little glitchy. | 有时候这些玩意儿可能会有点不灵光 | 
| [20:03] | I did, and, um, I’m afraid the credit card company | 我刷了 我想信用卡公司 | 
| [20:07] | wants me to confiscate it. | 想要我收回这张卡 | 
| [20:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [20:14] | People are always asking me, what did I miss the most? | 人们总是问我 我最怀念的是什么 | 
| [20:20] | Air conditioning. | 中央空调 | 
| [20:21] | Satellite radio. | 卫星无线电 | 
| [20:22] | Tagliet–uh–ta– | 意大利干 干 | 
| [20:25] | Tagliatelle? | 意大利干面条 | 
| [20:26] | Mm. Right. | 没错 | 
| [20:27] | But those are the answers that I give people | 不过我之所以给他们那些答案 | 
| [20:28] | because those are the answers they’re expecting. | 是因为那是他们期待的 | 
| [20:31] | Why can’t you just be truthful? | 为什么你不实话实说呢 | 
| [20:33] | I don’t know how truthful I can be. | 我不知道该怎么说实话 | 
| [20:36] | You’ve been through a crucible, | 你经历了一场残酷的考验 | 
| [20:38] | and it changed you. How can it not? | 这场考验改变了你 为什么不能说 | 
| [20:43] | That’s beautiful. | 真美 | 
| [20:45] | Your cross. | 你的十字架项链 | 
| [20:48] | It’s a gift. | 是件礼物 | 
| [20:50] | From my fiance. | 我未婚夫送的 | 
| [20:51] | Fiance. | 未婚夫 | 
| [20:53] | I didn’t know you were engaged. | 我不知道你订婚了 | 
| [20:55] | I’m not. | 我没有 | 
| [20:56] | Anymore. | 再也不算了 | 
| [20:59] | He died. | 他死了 | 
| [21:00] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 | 
| [21:02] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 | 
| [21:04] | That was my crucible. | 失去他就是对我的残酷考验 | 
| [21:10] | Boy, it’s nice to… | 天呐 感觉真好 | 
| [21:13] | It’s really nice to be with someone that I can be myself with. | 可以不用伪装自己和人相处真好 | 
| [21:16] | It’s nice to be with someone who knows how hard it can be. | 和能与自己感同身受的人相处真好 | 
| [21:20] | I’m really sorry. | 真是抱歉 | 
| [21:22] | It’s ok. Take it. | 没关系 接吧 | 
| [21:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:25] | Yeah. | 喂 | 
| [21:26] | It’s Dig. Something came up. | 我是狄格 出事了 | 
| [21:28] | You gotta get out of there and call me back. | 你必须离开那儿然后给我打电话 | 
| [21:32] | Helena, I have to go. There’s something that I have to do. | 海伦娜 我得走了 有些事必须去做 | 
| [21:35] | It’s about my mother, otherwise I would, uh, | 事关我母亲 不然我会 | 
| [21:39] | I would stay. | 我会留下来 | 
| [21:40] | And I would like that. | 我也会欢迎之至 | 
| [21:45] | My father would kill me if I let you pay. | 如果我让你付钱的话我爸会杀了我的 | 
| [21:55] | I have a confession. | 我要坦白一点 | 
| [21:59] | I didn’t want to go out with you tonight. | 今晚我本不想跟你出来的 | 
| [22:01] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 | 
| [22:02] | I’m really glad that I did. | 我真高兴我没有那么做 | 
| [22:05] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 | 
| [22:07] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 | 
| [22:10] | Be careful with my father. | 小心我爸 | 
| [22:21] | Thea, you don’t need to knock, sweetheart. | 西娅 你不用敲门 亲爱的 | 
| [22:24] | What about me? | 那我呢 | 
| [22:26] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我希望你不介意 | 
| [22:28] | Thea let me in. | 西娅让我进来的 | 
| [22:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 | 
| [22:31] | I wanted to see how your recovery was going? | 我想看看你恢复得怎么样了 | 
| [22:33] | Well, surely someone of your means has a telephone. | 你完全可以打电话过来 | 
| [22:35] | I like to see someone | 当我有要事相谈时 | 
| [22:36] | when I have something important to talk about. | 我喜欢跟人面对面地说 | 
| [22:42] | We used to be friends, Moira. | 我们曾是朋友 莫伊拉 | 
| [22:46] | I still remember that time. | 我还记得那段日子 | 
| [22:48] | You, me, and Robert. | 你 我 还有罗伯特 | 
| [22:51] | Which is why I came by. | 这也正是我过来的原因 | 
| [22:55] | You are a vital part of Starling City’s future. | 你对星城的未来至关重要 | 
| [23:00] | Robert feared that future. | 罗伯特害怕那样的未来 | 
| [23:02] | He lost his conviction. | 他失去了他的信念 | 
| [23:06] | It’s been my experience that when someone has a brush with death | 像你今天这样与死神擦肩而过的经历 | 
| [23:10] | like you experienced today, | 我深有体会 | 
| [23:13] | even their deepest held convictions can change. | 这样的经历能改变最牢固的信念 | 
| [23:18] | Have they? | 你动摇了吗 | 
| [23:19] | No. | 没有 | 
| [23:22] | You didn’t have to say it. | 你不必说出来 | 
| [23:27] | I can see that they haven’t. | 我能看出来 | 
| [23:36] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [23:36] | Yeah, it’s what’s about to happen. | 是将要发生什么了 | 
| [23:38] | Bertinelli’s enforcer Nick Salvati. | 波提纳尔的保镖尼克·赛瓦缇 | 
| [23:40] | Yeah. We drank a scotch together. | 我们刚一起喝过一杯 | 
| [23:42] | He seems like a real stand-up mobster. | 他看上去挺像真的黑帮的 | 
| [23:44] | Yeah, well, he’s been paying visits to everyone | 他现在正挨家挨户地 | 
| [23:45] | who owes the mob protection money. | 向欠他们保护费的人收钱 | 
| [23:47] | Diggle, I’m trying to figure out who took a shot at my mother, | 狄格尔 我正在努力寻找向我妈开枪的家伙 | 
| [23:49] | not take on all of organized crime. | 不是要插手所有的犯罪活动 | 
| [23:51] | Well, listen, Oliver, Salvati and his goons | 听着 奥利弗 赛瓦缇和他的手下 | 
| [23:53] | have already put 4 people in the hospital tonight, | 今晚已经把四个人送进了医院 | 
| [23:55] | and if somebody doesn’t stop them, | 如果没人来制止他们的话 | 
| [23:57] | the poor bastard who owns Russo’s is gonna be next. | 那个开拉索餐厅的倒霉蛋就是下一个了 | 
| [23:59] | Wait, wait. Russo’s? | 等等 拉索餐厅 | 
| [24:01] | It’s at the corner of Adams and… | 在亚当路和… | 
| [24:02] | I know where it is, Diggle. I’m here right now. | 我知道它在哪儿 狄格尔 我现在就在这儿 | 
| [24:05] | What? | 什么 | 
| [24:07] | I was having dinner with Bertinelli’s daughter. | 我刚才在和波提纳尔的女儿一起吃饭 | 
| [24:08] | Oliver, you’re supposed to be going undercover, not speed dating. | 奥利弗 你应该去做卧底的 而不是闪电约会 | 
| [24:11] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没得选择 | 
| [24:13] | Yeah, well, uh, I’ve seen her on the web. | 好吧 我在网上看过她的照片 | 
| [24:16] | You made quite the sacrifice. | 你还真是牺牲了不少 | 
| [24:22] | Salvati’s here. | 赛瓦缇来了 | 
| [24:30] | I’m sorry, we’re closed. | 很抱歉 我们打烊了 | 
| [24:35] | Oh, Mr. Salvati. | 赛瓦缇先生 | 
| [24:39] | Buona sera. | 晚上好[意大利语] | 
| [24:42] | I have some fresh-made lasagna. | 我刚做了些千层面 | 
| [24:44] | We’re not here for food, Mr. Russo. | 我们不是来吃饭的 拉索先生 | 
| [24:47] | Your payment’s due. | 你该缴费了 | 
| [24:48] | I already made my payment this month. | 这个月的我已经付过了啊 | 
| [24:51] | You need to pay again. | 你得再付一次 | 
| [24:52] | Please. I can’t afford to make another payment if I’m going to– | 求你了 我再付一次我就没法 | 
| [24:55] | Going to what? Restock your bar? | 没法干嘛 没法进货了 | 
| [25:01] | Break his fingers. | 折断他的手指 | 
| [25:03] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 | 
| [25:04] | Break hers, too. | 她的也折断 | 
| [25:05] | No! Don’t touch her! | 不 别碰她 | 
| [25:46] | I don’t understand. Why is she targeting her family? | 我不明白 她为什么要对付自己家里 | 
| [25:50] | I don’t know. And here I thought you had parental issues. | 不知道 我以为你才是有叛逆问题的那个 | 
| [25:52] | It’s not a joke, Diggle. | 我没在开玩笑 狄格尔 | 
| [25:54] | Oliver, you’re not falling for this girl, are you? | 奥利弗 别告诉我你喜欢上她了 | 
| [25:56] | Because I know you can’t be that crazy. | 我相信你不会那么疯狂吧 | 
| [25:59] | Helena Bertinelli shot at your mother. | 海伦娜·赛瓦缇向你母亲开枪 | 
| [26:01] | She also murdered 4 men in cold blood. | 她还冷酷无情地杀了四个人 | 
| [26:03] | She has to have reasons for what she’s doing. | 她这么做一定是有理由的 | 
| [26:09] | Reasons? | 有理由 | 
| [26:11] | Since when do you care about the bad guys’ reasons? | 从何时起你开始关心坏人的理由了 | 
| [26:13] | Oh, she is the bad guy, Oliver. | 别忘了 她是个坏人 奥利弗 | 
| [26:16] | She’s the killer. And whatever’s going on in your head, | 她是个杀手 不管你现在在想些什么 | 
| [26:18] | you better get it straight, man. | 你最好把这点搞搞清楚 | 
| [26:20] | Any attempt on his right hand | 他的任何举动 | 
| [26:22] | is gonna send your new friend’s father on the warpath. | 都可能害死你新朋友的父亲 | 
| [26:29] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 | 
| [26:35] | Now I know how your family feels when you lie to them. | 现在我明白你家人听你撒谎时的感受了 | 
| [26:44] | Is this the only angle you got? | 只能看到这个角度吗 | 
| [26:45] | The Russo’s chintzed out a bit on their security package. | 拉索餐厅的安保系统有些偷工减料 | 
| [26:48] | Somebody is in the wings with a gun shooting at these guys. | 有人在侧面向这些人开枪 | 
| [26:51] | What do you got from earlier? | 在这之前能看到什么 | 
| [26:52] | – You mean before the shooting? – Yeah. | -你是指案发之前吗 -是的 | 
| [26:54] | A business dinner, a birthday dinner, a couple of blind dates. | 工作会餐 生日会餐 一些不靠谱的约会 | 
| [26:57] | Any guests of the Chinese persuasion? | 有中国客人在吗 | 
| [26:59] | – Why? – Humor me. | -为什么这么问 -心血来潮 | 
| [27:07] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second. What was that? | 喔 喔 喔 等等 那是什么 | 
| [27:10] | Help yourself. | 你自己来吧 | 
| [27:11] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [27:18] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 | 
| [27:27] | Detective. | 警探 | 
| [27:29] | Is everything ok? | 没什么事吧 | 
| [27:32] | Your, um, your buddy with the arrows | 你那位带弓箭的朋友 | 
| [27:35] | was at Russo’s last night. | 昨晚出现在拉索餐厅 | 
| [27:37] | And I was there earlier with a date. | 我当时在那儿有个约会 | 
| [27:39] | So…what? | 怎么 | 
| [27:42] | You think I’m the hood guy again? | 你又怀疑我是帽兜男了吗 | 
| [27:44] | No. | 没有 | 
| [27:47] | Your date. | 我怀疑你约会的对象 | 
| [27:48] | Helena Bertinelli. | 海伦娜·波提纳尔 | 
| [27:50] | If I were you, I’d stay away from her. | 如果我是你 我会离她远点儿 | 
| [27:52] | Her family’s bad news on a good day. | 她们家的事情发生得不适时宜 | 
| [27:55] | Why the sudden concern for my well-being? | 为什么突然间担心我的安危了 | 
| [28:01] | A few weeks ago I made a mistake. | 几周前我犯了个错误 | 
| [28:04] | I almost got you killed. | 我差点害你死掉 | 
| [28:08] | And you felt like you owed me one? | 所以你觉得欠我一个人情吗 | 
| [28:10] | If I did, | 如果真是这样 | 
| [28:12] | as far as I’m concerned, this clears the books. | 照我看 我已经还清了 | 
| [28:26] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [28:28] | Dad! | 老爸 | 
| [28:30] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 要是你没注意到 | 
| [28:31] | I’m a little occupied at the moment. | 我现在有点儿忙 | 
| [28:33] | I just talked to the accountant. | 我刚跟会计谈过 | 
| [28:35] | He said my accounts were frozen. | 他说我的账户被冻结了 | 
| [28:36] | He said my credit cards were all canceled. | 我所有的信用卡也都被取消了 | 
| [28:39] | I pay Sandy a king’s ransom each year in fees, Tommy. | 我每年要付桑迪一大笔钱 汤米 | 
| [28:43] | When it comes to money, if he says it’s so, it’s so. | 有关钱的问题 会计说什么就是什么 | 
| [28:48] | Do you think this is a joke? | 你觉得这是个玩笑吗 | 
| [28:51] | No. | 不 | 
| [28:54] | You are. | 你才是 | 
| [28:57] | Although I must say, your chronic irresponsibility | 尽管我不得不说 你长期的无责任感和 | 
| [29:00] | and terminal laziness has lost its humor. | 不可救药的懒散已经不好笑了 | 
| [29:06] | You’re wondering why now. | 你现在想知道为什么了 | 
| [29:08] | The better question is, why not sooner? | 最好问问 为什么不早这样 | 
| [29:11] | It’s… | 那是 | 
| [29:13] | It’s my trust fund. | 是我的信托基金 | 
| [29:15] | Which is comprised of my money. | 用的都是我的钱 | 
| [29:19] | Oh, excuse me. | 口误了 | 
| [29:23] | Was comprised. | 曾经用的 | 
| [30:03] | Helena. | 海伦娜 | 
| [30:05] | How did you find me here? | 你是如何找到我的 | 
| [30:07] | I followed you from your house. | 我从你家里跟出来 | 
| [30:11] | Your fiance? | 他是你的未婚夫 | 
| [30:16] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [30:23] | You said that losing him was your own crucible. | 你说过 失去他是对你的严峻的考验 | 
| [30:26] | That it changed you. | 这件事改变了你 | 
| [30:29] | You didn’t say how. | 但你没说是如何改变的 | 
| [30:35] | When you love someone as much as I loved him, | 当你像我对他的爱一样的 | 
| [30:39] | with all of your heart, | 全心全意爱着一个人 | 
| [30:40] | and you can’t just turn that emotion off | 当他离开的时候 | 
| [30:44] | when they’re taken from you. | 你不能就这样忘了这段感情 | 
| [30:46] | You still feel things as deeply. | 感觉依旧会刻骨铭心 | 
| [30:48] | And if it can’t be love that you feel, then… | 如果你不会再感受到爱的时候 | 
| [30:54] | Then it becomes hate. | 那就会变成恨 | 
| [30:56] | Hate for who? | 恨谁 | 
| [30:59] | Oliver… | 奥利弗 | 
| [31:06] | You should stay away from me. | 你应该离我远一点 | 
| [31:11] | Helena? | 海伦娜 | 
| [31:19] | Get in. | 上车 | 
| [31:30] | My father is going to kill you for this. | 我父亲一定会杀了你们 | 
| [31:41] | I’ve been wanting to do that for years. | 很多年前我就想这么做了 | 
| [31:43] | Spoiled bitch. | 你这个骄纵的婊子 | 
| [31:47] | I knew it was someone from the inside | 我早知道内部有人 | 
| [31:49] | waging war against your father and me. | 在暗地里对抗你父亲和我 | 
| [31:52] | I just never thought it’d be this inside. | 但从没想到会这么深入 | 
| [31:59] | You dropped this at Russo’s. | 你在拉索店里掉了这个 | 
| [32:02] | You’re smarter than I gave you credit for, Nicki. | 你比我想象得要聪明 尼克 | 
| [32:05] | You’re not. | 你却没有 | 
| [32:10] | You’re a businessman, right? | 你是生意人 对吧 | 
| [32:12] | So let’s talk business. | 我们来谈笔生意吧 | 
| [32:13] | I can offer you a lot of money if you let us go. | 你让我们走 我就可以给你一大笔钱 | 
| [32:16] | This isn’t about money, richie rich. | 这不是钱的问题 有钱人 | 
| [32:18] | This is about loyalty. | 这是忠诚的问题 | 
| [32:21] | He’s got nothing to do with any of this. | 他跟这些一点关系都没有 | 
| [32:23] | Then what the hell is it about? | 那这他妈的到底怎么回事儿 | 
| [32:24] | My father had Michael murdered. | 是我父亲杀了迈克尔 | 
| [32:31] | Of course he did. | 当然是他干的 | 
| [32:33] | He didn’t want you to know the truth. | 他不想让你知道真相 | 
| [32:35] | Your rat of a fiance was gathering evidence. | 你可怜的未婚夫收集了证据 | 
| [32:39] | He was talking to the friggin’ FBI. | 还去跟该死的联邦调查员报告 | 
| [32:42] | The love of your life | 你一生挚爱 | 
| [32:44] | was going to destroy your father. | 差点毁了你父亲 | 
| [32:46] | You’re wrong. | 你猜错了 | 
| [32:50] | I found a laptop in Michael’s bag, | 我在迈克尔的包里面发现了笔记本 | 
| [32:52] | Helena. | 海伦娜 | 
| [32:53] | Everything that could send your father and me to prison | 能让你父亲和我在监狱待一辈子的 | 
| [32:56] | for the rest of our lives was on it. | 证据都在里面了 | 
| [32:59] | – That computer– – Was mine. | -那个电脑 -是我的 | 
| [33:02] | Michael wasn’t the one talking to the FBI. | 和联邦调查局报告的不是迈克尔 | 
| [33:06] | I was. | 是我 | 
| [33:08] | You? | 你 | 
| [33:10] | My father is a monster. | 我父亲是个魔鬼 | 
| [33:12] | He doesn’t care who he hurts | 为了保住钱和权利 | 
| [33:14] | to keep his money and power, | 他不惜一切代价 | 
| [33:15] | and I wanted it to stop. | 我要阻止他 | 
| [33:17] | Well, then it’s your fault Michael’s dead. | 那么迈克尔的死就是你的错了 | 
| [33:20] | Not your father for ordering the hit, | 不能怪你父亲下令杀死他 | 
| [33:22] | or me for carrying it out. | 亦或是怪我来执行 | 
| [33:26] | Yours. | 全都是你的责任 | 
| [33:28] | You shot Michael. | 是你杀了迈克尔 | 
| [33:34] | In the chest, so he knew it was me. | 正中胸部 所以他知道是我干的 | 
| [33:39] | Just… | 就 | 
| [33:40] | Like… | 像 | 
| [33:42] | This. | 这样 | 
| [34:14] | You’re gonna burn in hell for what you’ve done. | 你会为你所做的事情付出代价 | 
| [34:17] | It’ll be worth it. | 那也值得 | 
| [34:24] | Helena… | 海伦娜 | 
| [34:29] | I didn’t have a choice, Oliver. | 我别无选择 奥利弗 | 
| [34:32] | No one can know my secret. | 不能让任何人知道我的秘密 | 
| [34:41] | Csu didn’t find any usable prints | 没找到任何有效的证据 | 
| [34:43] | except for the 3 victims. | 除了三个受害者 | 
| [34:44] | One of them had a gsw to the chest. | 其中一个胸口有枪伤 | 
| [34:46] | So who broke the necks of Salvati and his buddy? | 那又是谁扭断了赛瓦缇和他同伙的脖子 | 
| [34:49] | Look, it’s been a while since the hood broke anyone’s neck. | 听着 兜帽男好久没作案了 | 
| [34:53] | And I didn’t see any arrows laying around. | 而且我在现场也没发现箭头 | 
| [34:55] | We better pray that Frank Bertinelli | 我们最好祈祷弗兰克·波提纳尔 | 
| [34:57] | blames the hood for this. | 将此事归咎于兜帽男 | 
| [34:59] | ’cause if he thinks it’s the triad, | 因为一旦他认为这是黑社会所为 | 
| [35:01] | Starling City is ground zero to world war III. | 星城就要城损人亡了 | 
| [35:12] | You ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:14] | I spoke to my dad today. | 我今天跟我爸爸谈过了 | 
| [35:16] | I bet that was fun. | 我猜聊得很开心吧 | 
| [35:18] | He explained to me what happened with my credit card yesterday. | 他向我解释了昨天信用卡冻结的原因 | 
| [35:21] | And my checking account, my savings account, | 以及我的支票 我的存款 | 
| [35:24] | my brokerage account, my stock portfolio. | 我的佣金 我的股票 | 
| [35:30] | He cut me off completely. | 他全部冻结了 | 
| [35:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [35:36] | My car got repossessed. That was fun. | 我的车也被收回了 真有意思 | 
| [35:38] | Oh, and I have to move | 还有 我不得不 | 
| [35:40] | out of my apartment by the end of the month. | 在这个月底搬出我的公寓 | 
| [35:45] | You are gonna be fine, Tommy. | 你会没事的 汤米 | 
| [35:49] | In fact, you are gonna be great. | 事实上 你会做得很好 | 
| [35:53] | Merlyn money or not. | 不管你富有或贫穷 | 
| [35:58] | And you know, | 你知道吗 | 
| [36:02] | I have a mushroom and olive Mario pizza | 冰箱里有一个蘑菇橄榄马里奥比萨 | 
| [36:06] | in my refrigerator waiting to be eaten. | 等着被我俩吃掉呢 | 
| [36:10] | I suppose it’s already paid for, right? | 我想已经付过钱了吧 对吗 | 
| [36:13] | Exactly. | 当然 | 
| [36:31] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 | 
| [36:32] | Just now. | 就在刚刚 | 
| [36:42] | I’m so happy to see you. | 能见到你太好了 | 
| [36:46] | But did you come home only because you heard I was hurt? | 但你回家只是因为听说我受伤了吗 | 
| [36:50] | No. I was already on my way when Thea called. | 不 西娅打电话的时候我已经在路上了 | 
| [36:54] | I actually came home because I miss my wife. | 我回家是因为我想念我的妻子 | 
| [37:06] | It’s ok. | 没事了 | 
| [37:09] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 | 
| [37:11] | Walter’s home. | 沃尔特回来了 | 
| [37:13] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 | 
| [37:14] | Look, I’m sorry if I was a bitch with you earlier. | 听着 很抱歉先前那么对你 | 
| [37:19] | There were a few times. | 之前有好几次呢 | 
| [37:20] | Could you be more specific? | 你能具体说明下吗 | 
| [37:21] | – Don’t push it. – Don’t worry. | -别得寸进尺了你 -不要担心 | 
| [37:23] | You weren’t a bitch. | 你一点也不惹人厌 | 
| [37:26] | At the hospital you were a little… a little bit. | 在医院你只是有一点 一点点 | 
| [37:29] | Look, I’m just worried about you. | 听着 我只是很担心你 | 
| [37:34] | You seem really lonely. | 你看起来很孤独 | 
| [37:36] | And we all have our secrets, Ollie. | 我们都有秘密 奥利 | 
| [37:39] | Clearly you have yours. | 很显然你也有你的秘密 | 
| [37:42] | And it’s fine if you don’t want to share them with us, | 如果你不想与我们分享也无所谓 | 
| [37:47] | but I just really think you should share them with someone. | 但我真的认为你应该找其他人聊聊 | 
| [38:09] | I’d ask how you got in here, | 我本该问你为什么在这里的 | 
| [38:10] | but the Sarling City vigilante | 但星城的治安维持者 | 
| [38:14] | comes and goes as he pleases, doesn’t he? | 总是来无影去无踪 对吗 | 
| [38:19] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [38:24] | I saw you fight. | 我看见你打斗的场面 | 
| [38:29] | And I saw your eyes. | 还看到了你眼睛的深处 | 
| [38:33] | That island changed you in ways | 那个岛对你的种种改变 | 
| [38:34] | that only someone like me could understand. | 只有像我这样的人才能懂 | 
| [38:36] | No. | 不对 | 
| [38:38] | What you’re doing right now, | 你现在的所作所为 | 
| [38:39] | I know that if feels like justice, but it’s not. | 让你感觉是在伸张正义 但其实不然 | 
| [38:43] | It’s revenge. | 这是复仇 | 
| [38:45] | Sometimes revenge is justice. | 有时复仇就是伸张正义 | 
| [38:52] | Your father killed your fiance. | 你父亲杀了你的未婚夫 | 
| [38:53] | And what did your father do to you? | 那你的父亲又对你做了什么 | 
| [38:58] | Isn’t the man in the hood fighting to set things right? | 难道兜帽下的男人不是在拨乱反正吗 | 
| [39:03] | Why is your vendetta more valid than mine? | 为什么你的仇恨就是伸张正义呢 | 
| [39:05] | We’re the same, you and I. | 我们都一样 你和我 | 
| [39:09] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不同 | 
| [39:11] | Hiding in plain sight. | 隐藏在平静的表面下 | 
| [39:14] | Concealing our anger with smiles and lies. | 用笑容和谎言做伪装 | 
| [39:20] | Don’t lie to me, Oliver. | 休想骗我 奥利弗 | 
| [39:23] | You feel the same as I do, I know it. | 你和我的感觉是一样的 我懂 | 
| [39:26] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭呢 | 
| [39:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:34] | Maybe it’s because I have been alone in my hate for so long. | 也许是因为怨恨在胸太久 | 
| [39:41] | – I feel… – It feels so good to tell the truth. | -我觉得 -说出事实的感觉真好 |