| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:28] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 | 
| [00:51] | Oh, come on, man! | 求你了 哥们 | 
| [00:53] | I’m just trying to make an honest living! | 我只是想正当谋生 | 
| [00:55] | There’s nothing honest about what you do! | 你做的都是违法勾当 | 
| [00:57] | Who supplies you with Vertigo? | 谁给你提供的”迷魂” | 
| [00:59] | Tell me now and you live. | 老实交代 我便饶你一命 | 
| [01:00] | Please! They’ll kill me! | 求你了 他们会杀了我的 | 
| [01:03] | Whoever you fear… | 不管你怕的是谁 | 
| [01:06] | fear me more! | 你该更怕我 | 
| [01:07] | Ok, ok! | 好吧 | 
| [01:10] | We call him the Count, that’s all I know. | 我只知道我们叫他”伯爵” | 
| [01:13] | I swear to god! | 我对天发誓 | 
| [01:20] | Get me down from here! | 把我放下来 | 
| [01:23] | Find what you’re looking for? | 找到线索了吗 | 
| [01:24] | Took down three Vertigo pushers tonight, diggle. | 今晚抓到了三名非法销售”迷魂”的人 | 
| [01:26] | Last one finally knew a name. | 最后一个终于知道了个名字 | 
| [01:28] | The Count. | “伯爵” | 
| [01:29] | The Count? That’s worse than the Hood. | “伯爵” 这比兜帽男还糟糕 | 
| [01:32] | You’re not going back out there. | 你不能再出去了 | 
| [01:33] | I’m not done for the night. | 今晚的事还没忙完 | 
| [01:35] | Whoever this Count is, he has a lot of blood on his hands, | 不管”伯爵”是谁 他双手沾满鲜血 | 
| [01:38] | and it is long past time he started paying. | 他该血债血偿了 | 
| [01:40] | Well, slow down, I think you’re missing the point here. | 等等 我觉得你看错了重点 | 
| [01:42] | What? | 什么 | 
| [01:45] | Thea. | 西娅 | 
| [01:46] | Her hearing’s in a few hours. | 她的听证会就在几小时之后举行 | 
| [01:48] | You think she cares more about some drug lord | 你觉得她更在乎那个毒枭 | 
| [01:50] | getting his just desserts, | 受到应有的惩罚 | 
| [01:51] | or you being by her side when she needs you the most? | 还是想要你在她最需要时陪在她身边 | 
| [02:00] | Hey, we should get going. | 我们得走了 | 
| [02:02] | Judges don’t appreciate the value | 法官不会喜欢因为梳妆打扮 | 
| [02:03] | in being fashionably late. | 而迟到的人 | 
| [02:05] | Got any other tips? | 还有其他的建议吗 | 
| [02:07] | Let the lawyer do all the talking. | 话都交给律师说 | 
| [02:09] | They’ll give you a pad and paper | 他们会给你一块垫板和一张纸 | 
| [02:10] | but do not play tic tac toe. | 千万别玩井字游戏 | 
| [02:13] | Judges don’t appreciate that, either. | 法官也不喜欢那样 | 
| [02:19] | Come on, speedy. | 来吧 闪电妞 | 
| [02:20] | I know, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [02:23] | Keep on trying to get up and go, but… | 继续努力起床然后出发 但 | 
| [02:27] | just don’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [02:30] | I wish dad were here. | 我希望爸爸在 | 
| [02:33] | I’m here. | 我在呢 | 
| [02:37] | We should leave now, Thea. | 我们该走了 西娅 | 
| [02:41] | Ms. Queen. | 奎恩女士 | 
| [02:41] | Thea, over here. Can we get a comment? | 西娅 这里 说点什么吧 | 
| [02:45] | Just one comment! | 说一句也行 | 
| [02:46] | Thea, are you going into rehab? | 西娅 你是不是要去康复所 | 
| [02:49] | Miss Queen, are you being dispelled from Balliol Prep? | 奎恩小姐 你是不是被贝列尔预科学校开除了 | 
| [02:51] | Are you worried about the outcome? | 你担心结果吗 | 
| [02:54] | Docket ending 1-10-5-6, people vs. Thea Dearden Queen. | 诉讼时间表结尾数11056 被告西娅·迪尔登·奎恩 | 
| [02:58] | Possession of a controlled substance, | 持有管制药物 | 
| [02:59] | driving under the influence of a controlled substance. | 在药力下开车行驶 | 
| [03:05] | Counselors, I understand you’ve reached a plea agreement. | 律师们 我了解到你们达成了申辩协议 | 
| [03:08] | We have, your honor. | 是的 法官大人 | 
| [03:09] | Given that my client is a juvenile, | 考虑到我的委托人是未成年人 | 
| [03:11] | the people have generously agreed to probation. | 市民宽容地决定允许缓刑 | 
| [03:14] | Juvenile? | 未成年人 | 
| [03:15] | Says right here she’s 18. | 这里写着她18岁 | 
| [03:17] | She is 18 now, your honor, | 她现在的确是18岁 法官大人 | 
| [03:18] | but at the time of arrest, she was still two days shy | 但她被捕时 还有两天才到 | 
| [03:20] | of her 18th birthday. | 她18岁的生日 | 
| [03:22] | Ms. Queen has no priors. | 奎恩女士没有前科 | 
| [03:24] | Well, just because Ms. Queen’s family | 仅仅因为奎恩女士的家人 | 
| [03:25] | sweeps her priors under the rug, | 掩盖了她的前科 | 
| [03:27] | doesn’t mean they don’t exist. | 并不意味着没有 | 
| [03:29] | You get your client off, | 你让委托人免于刑罚 | 
| [03:31] | and you help your boss avoid dealing with the drug | 然后帮助老板躲过贩卖毒品罪 | 
| [03:33] | that’s sweeping across our city like the plague. | 任由毒品像瘟疫一样席卷本市 | 
| [03:36] | Everyone wins, except us, | 你们大家都获利 除了我们 | 
| [03:38] | the people of Starling City. | 星城市民 | 
| [03:39] | Your honor, with all due respect– | 法官大人 恕我直言 | 
| [03:41] | Ms. Queen, like it or not, | 奎恩女士 不管你喜不喜欢 | 
| [03:43] | you are now the poster child for this menace. | 你现在是这次威胁的典型代表 | 
| [03:46] | Maybe if people see that the Queen family | 也许如果人们看到奎恩家的人 | 
| [03:48] | can’t get away with using Vertigo, | 都无法躲过使用”迷魂”的惩罚 | 
| [03:50] | they’ll think twice before using it themselves. | 他们自己就会三思而后行 | 
| [03:53] | The plea arrangement is denied. | 申辩被驳回 | 
| [03:56] | This case will proceed to trial. | 这件案子会继续审讯 | 
| [04:06] | They can’t do this. | 他们不能这样做 | 
| [04:08] | That man cannot send my daughter to prison. | 那男人不能把我女儿送进监狱 | 
| [04:11] | What are our options? | 我们有什么选择 | 
| [04:12] | An interlocutory appeal. | 期间上诉 | 
| [04:14] | But trial judges have discretion to reject plea agreements. | 但初审法官有权否决认罪协议 | 
| [04:18] | I think you might want to prepare yourself for the possibility | 我认为你最好做一下心理准备 | 
| [04:20] | that this isn’t going to go our way. | 事情可能会不如预想中顺利 | 
| [04:23] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Queen. | 抱歉 奎恩夫人 | 
| [04:25] | I’ll get to work on the appeal. | 我得去准备上诉了 | 
| [04:27] | Well, so much for the best criminal defense attorney in the city. | 市里最好的刑事辩护律师也不过如此 | 
| [04:34] | Thea, we will handle this, I promise. | 西娅 我们会处理好的 我保证 | 
| [04:37] | Like you promised Walter you’d always stay faithful to him? | 就像你向保证沃尔特你会对他忠诚一样 | 
| [04:41] | – I feel better already. – That’s enough! | -我感觉好多了 -注意分寸 | 
| [04:43] | Don’t worry. Sounds like you won’t | 别担心 看样子你也不用 | 
| [04:45] | have to be putting up with me much longer. | 在怎么忍受我的脾气了 | 
| [04:51] | What, does she not realize how serious this is? | 难道她不明白事态有多么严重吗 | 
| [04:55] | She took drugs. | 她嗑药了 | 
| [04:57] | She drove. She could have killed someone, or herself. | 还开车 极有可能撞死别人或者她自己 | 
| [04:59] | I know. All that judge is looking for | 我明白 那个法官想做的 | 
| [05:01] | is someone to make an example of. | 不过是杀鸡儆猴罢了 | 
| [05:05] | What does it have to be her? | 为什么偏偏拿她开刀呢 | 
| [05:07] | Maybe it doesn’t. | 或许并不是这样的 | 
| [05:10] | Listen, I have to go do something. | 听着 我有点事要处理 | 
| [05:14] | Are you going to be ok? | 你能撑得住吗 | 
| [05:18] | I’m not the one facing prison. | 要进监狱的又不是我 | 
| [05:37] | You working for them now? | 你现在替他们效力了 | 
| [05:40] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 | 
| [05:43] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 | 
| [05:45] | Or…something. | 或者…类似的关系 | 
| [05:50] | I mean, why’d you bother keeping me safe | 如果你要把我交出去 | 
| [05:52] | if you were just going to hand me over to them? | 当初干嘛还费心保护我 | 
| [06:02] | Just get me out of here. | 把我放出去 | 
| [06:06] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [06:09] | Hey! Don’t leave me here! | 别把我丢在这儿 | 
| [06:11] | I came back for you! | 我是回来救你的啊 | 
| [06:13] | Can you hear me? | 你听见了吗 | 
| [06:15] | I came back for you! | 我是回来救你的啊 | 
| [06:31] | Hi. Looking for Detective Hall. | 你好 我找豪尔警探 | 
| [06:32] | I was told he works in vice. | 听说他是这儿的副手 | 
| [06:34] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 | 
| [06:37] | Mckenna Hall. | 麦肯纳·豪尔 | 
| [06:40] | Here I was, expecting a middle aged guy in a bad suit… | 还以为会是穿着不合身西装的中年男子呢 | 
| [06:44] | And I got Mckenna Hall. | 结果竟然是你 | 
| [06:45] | I live to surprise. | 我总是给人惊喜 | 
| [06:48] | Well, I remember. | 我记得 | 
| [06:49] | What was that club that you got us kicked out of? | 是在哪家俱乐部你害的我们被踢出去了 | 
| [06:51] | -The club Deville? – Ok, in my defense, | -德维尔俱乐部吗 -我得说几句 | 
| [06:52] | there was no sign that specifically said | 那儿可没有明确的指示说 | 
| [06:54] | you had to keep your clothes on. | 你得把衣服穿上 | 
| [06:56] | So, a cop? | 你是警察 | 
| [06:58] | I guess you’re not hitting the party circuit anymore. | 我猜你不喜欢派对巡演了吧 | 
| [07:01] | I still go to raves. | 我还是会去狂欢 | 
| [07:03] | I just go undercover now. | 但是私下去 | 
| [07:04] | And I have to dress slightly more appropriately | 我还得多注意穿着 | 
| [07:06] | – to hide my badge and gun. – Right. | -藏好我的徽章和手枪 -没错 | 
| [07:09] | So what do you need with a vice cop, Oliver? | 你为什么要找个副警探呢 奥利弗 | 
| [07:13] | Vertigo. | 迷魂 | 
| [07:15] | Right. I saw your sister on TV. I’m sorry. | 好吧 我看到你妹妹上电视了 抱歉 | 
| [07:18] | The judge is trying to make an example of her. | 法官想用她来杀鸡儆猴 | 
| [07:20] | So I was thinking, | 所以我认为 | 
| [07:20] | if you could find the person selling the drugs, | 如果你能找出卖毒品的家伙 | 
| [07:22] | might take some of the heat off Thea. | 或许能让西娅少受点火力 | 
| [07:24] | Easier said than done. | 说得容易啊 | 
| [07:27] | Did some digging and came up with a name. | 做点调查 提供个名字 | 
| [07:29] | Um, The Count? | “伯爵” | 
| [07:34] | Oliver, we’ve known about The Count for months. | 奥利弗 “伯爵”好几个月没消息了 | 
| [07:38] | I wish this was thicker, | 我希望信息能再多些 | 
| [07:39] | but we really don’t have much on him. | 但我们能搜集到的也只有这些了 | 
| [07:42] | Love to say we’re going to catch him | 很想说我们能在你妹妹庭审之前逮捕他 | 
| [07:43] | before your sister’s trial, but it’s highly unlikely. | 但可能性非常小 | 
| [07:46] | Oh, I am late for my shift. | 我轮班要迟到了 | 
| [07:48] | Well, if you hear of anything about this guy, | 如果你有这家伙的任何消息 | 
| [07:51] | Just…let me know? | 就…通知我一声 | 
| [07:55] | I always loved how much you cared about your sister. | 我很高兴你这么在意你妹妹 | 
| [07:59] | But leave the policing to the police, ok? | 但别插手警察处理警事 行吗 | 
| [08:02] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [08:14] | What did Queen want? | 奎恩想干什么 | 
| [08:15] | He’s an old friend, sister’s jammed up. | 老朋友罢了 她妹妹出事了 | 
| [08:19] | Anything else, sergeant? | 还有什么事吗 警长 | 
| [08:20] | No. | 没了 | 
| [08:40] | You need a tailor. | 你得找个裁缝 | 
| [08:41] | You know about the hood guy. | 你知道兜帽男吧 | 
| [08:43] | He just cornered me, man. | 他刚才围堵我了 | 
| [08:45] | The hood guy? | 兜帽男 | 
| [08:46] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 | 
| [08:48] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [08:50] | You can’t divulge secrets you don’t know. | 你怎么可能泄露连自己都不知道的秘密呢 | 
| [08:55] | But… | 但是 | 
| [08:57] | Examples must be made. | 必须要杀鸡儆猴 | 
| [09:03] | Vertigo, in its purest form. | 这是最精纯的”迷魂” | 
| [09:08] | When injected directly into the bloodstream, | 直接注射进血液 | 
| [09:10] | it affects the thalamus region of your brain. | 会影响丘脑 | 
| [09:12] | Which is where all of the information | 那里是痛觉感受器 | 
| [09:14] | from your pain receptors is collected. | 接收信息的地方 | 
| [09:17] | No doubt you’re in excruciating pain. | 无疑你现在感到浑身剧痛 | 
| [09:20] | But actually, you’re not. | 但其实 却不是 | 
| [09:22] | You just think you are. | 你的大脑欺骗了你 | 
| [09:24] | I’ve seen it last for days, | 我看到有人痛了好几天 | 
| [09:26] | until finally the heart gives out. | 直到心脏停跳了 | 
| [09:34] | One bullet left. | 还剩一颗子弹 | 
| [09:40] | Now, you can use that bullet to shoot me | 你可以开枪打死我 | 
| [09:43] | and take your revenge, | 给你自己报仇 | 
| [09:45] | or…you could shoot yourself. | 或者 吞枪自尽 | 
| [09:50] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选吧 | 
| [10:11] | The hood. | 兜帽男 | 
| [10:13] | Coming for me. | 要来对付我 | 
| [10:18] | Interesting. | 真有意思 | 
| [10:47] | I’m learning you’re not much of a morning snuggler. | 我发现你不太爱睡懒觉 | 
| [10:49] | And I’m learning that you don’t like to wake up | 我发现你正午之前 | 
| [10:51] | at any hour that ends in a.m. | 不会起床 | 
| [10:53] | That’s true. Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [10:54] | So if you’re busy being a lawyer all day | 你整天忙于律师的工作 | 
| [10:56] | and I’m managing a night club all night, | 我又整夜忙于管理夜店 | 
| [10:59] | when exactly do we get to see each other? | 我们要什么时候见面啊 | 
| [11:03] | I got it. Stay. | 我来开门 你坐着 | 
| [11:13] | Hey, how– how is Thea holding up? | 嗨 西娅还撑得住吗 | 
| [11:15] | She’s doing OK. Thank you. | 她还好 谢谢关心 | 
| [11:17] | Um…actually, I– | 事实上 | 
| [11:21] | I came to talk to Laurel. | 我是来找劳蕾尔的 | 
| [11:27] | Thank you for coming to court yesterday. | 谢谢你昨天来法庭 | 
| [11:29] | Yeah, of course. | 客气了 | 
| [11:31] | But I don’t think the judge is willing | 但我觉得法官 | 
| [11:32] | to move off his position. Taking a hard line | 是不会让步的 对犯人坚持强硬立场 | 
| [11:34] | against criminals is a platform for his reelection. | 是为他的改选提供平台 | 
| [11:37] | I need you to talk to your father. | 我需要你跟你父亲谈谈 | 
| [11:39] | He’s inside the system, and…maybe he cashes in | 他在司法体制内 也许他能说服 | 
| [11:43] | a chip with Judge Brackett, | 布拉克法官 | 
| [11:44] | gets him off throwing the book at Thea. | 让他不要处处针对西娅 | 
| [11:46] | Oliver, I don’t– | 奥利弗 我不 | 
| [11:47] | Laurel, I am working on something on my end, but… | 劳蕾尔 我这边也在努力 但 | 
| [11:53] | if it doesn’t work out, | 要是失败的话 | 
| [11:54] | this is my best chance to help my sister. | 要帮我妹妹就只能靠你了 | 
| [11:59] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [12:02] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能帮上什么 | 
| [12:04] | But no promises. | 但我不保证 | 
| [12:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:20] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 | 
| [12:21] | Dad, I know how you feel about Oliver. | 爸爸 我知道你看不惯奥利弗 | 
| [12:23] | Then why would you even ask me to do this. | 那你何必还来让我做这事 | 
| [12:25] | Because Thea, she’s only 18 years old. | 因为西娅 她才十八岁 | 
| [12:27] | Which makes her an adult. She can take her medicine. | 那就是成人了 她该承担后果了 | 
| [12:30] | It’s about time someone in the Queen family did. | 也是时候让奎恩家的人承担后果了 | 
| [12:32] | What about the Lance family? | 那兰斯家呢 | 
| [12:34] | A young girl acting out, | 一个年轻女孩发泄情绪 | 
| [12:36] | engaging in reckless behavior, | 举止鲁莽 不计后果 | 
| [12:38] | does that sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 | 
| [12:40] | Laurel, don’t go there. | 劳蕾尔 别说了 | 
| [12:42] | Thea, she’s just like I remember Sarah. | 西娅 和我记忆中的莎拉很像 | 
| [12:44] | That is not how I remember your sister. | 我印象中你妹妹不是这样的 | 
| [12:47] | That’s because you remember her | 那是因为你记忆中的她 | 
| [12:48] | the way that you wish she had been, | 是你希望她成为的样子 | 
| [12:50] | not the way that she actually was. | 而不是她实际的样子 | 
| [12:52] | She’s not the saint that you make her out to be. | 她不是你想象出来的那个圣人 | 
| [12:55] | I know she was arrested for shoplifting | 我知道她因为入店行窃被捕 | 
| [12:57] | and I know you made it go away. | 而你让她消除了罪名 | 
| [12:59] | Well, maybe if I let her go to jail, | 也许我让她去坐牢 | 
| [13:02] | Queen wouldn’t have had her on that damn boat. | 奎恩就不会带她上那艘该死的船了 | 
| [13:04] | Dad, you make it sound like he kidnapped her. | 爸爸 你说得好像他绑架了她 | 
| [13:08] | For so long, you and I have blamed Oliver for Sarah’s death, | 一直以来 我和你将莎拉的死归咎于奥利弗 | 
| [13:11] | but Sarah’s to blame, too. | 但莎拉也有错 | 
| [13:14] | When I look at Thea, | 当我看着西娅时 | 
| [13:16] | I see Sarah’s potential in her. | 仿佛能看到莎拉的潜质 | 
| [13:18] | And her flaws, too. | 还有她的缺陷 | 
| [13:21] | Yes, Thea made a mistake. | 没错 西娅是犯了错 | 
| [13:24] | But she’s been through a lot. | 但她经受的太多了 | 
| [13:27] | She lost a father and a brother. | 她失去了父亲和哥哥 | 
| [13:30] | She doesn’t need prison. | 她需要的不是坐牢 | 
| [13:32] | She needs help. | 是帮助 | 
| [13:35] | So please… | 所以求您 | 
| [13:43] | I’ll make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 | 
| [13:55] | I’ve seen a fair amount of cyrillic back in Afghanistan | 我在阿富汗的时候见过许多 | 
| [13:57] | left over by the Soviets. | 苏联人留下的斯拉夫字母 | 
| [13:59] | Is this Russian owned? | 这里是俄国人的地盘吗 | 
| [14:00] | This is the not so hidden headquarters | 这里是俄罗斯黑手党 | 
| [14:01] | for the Starling City chapter of the Bratva. | 在星城不太隐秘的总部 | 
| [14:04] | Diggle… | 狄格尔 | 
| [14:07] | Whatever I say, | 无论我说什么 | 
| [14:09] | whatever goes down, | 无论发生什么 | 
| [14:11] | just go with it. | 顺其自然 | 
| [14:15] | Zdravstvuyte. | 很高兴再次见面 | 
| [14:16] | Good to see you, too. | 我也是 | 
| [14:18] | Long time. | 好久不见 | 
| [14:20] | Particularly for Bratva captain. | 特别是对于兄弟会的头目来说 | 
| [14:22] | I was trying to figure out where to put my interests. | 我正在考虑把兴趣放在哪儿 | 
| [14:25] | I decided on pharmaceuticals. | 我决定是药品了 | 
| [14:28] | I don’t mean aspirin. | 不是指阿司匹林 | 
| [14:31] | A wise choice. | 明智 | 
| [14:33] | Mepheodrone would be a good investment for you. | 美沙酮是个不错的投资 | 
| [14:36] | It’s the newest thing. | 最新产品 | 
| [14:39] | I was thinking Vertigo. | 我想弄”迷魂” | 
| [14:41] | Newer thing. | 比美沙酮更新 | 
| [14:43] | Tough market, Vertigo. | “迷魂”的市场很难打开 | 
| [14:45] | – Only one seller. – I know. | -卖家只有一个 -我知道 | 
| [14:47] | I was hoping you could do me a favor | 我希望你可以帮我个忙 | 
| [14:49] | and arrange a meeting. | 安排我们见一次面 | 
| [14:51] | He’s difficult man. | 他这人不好对付 | 
| [14:53] | And he does not like new friends. | 他也不喜欢生人 | 
| [15:00] | This is everything the police have on him. | 这是警方在他身上持有的证据 | 
| [15:03] | Tell him it’s a gift. | 告诉他 这是见面礼 | 
| [15:10] | I will see what I can do. | 我会尽力的 | 
| [15:12] | Provided you do favor for me. | 假如你也帮我个忙的话 | 
| [15:16] | Vse chto ugodno. | 随你说 | 
| [15:20] | It is unusual for an American | 在我们组织 | 
| [15:23] | to hold such a position of esteem | 一个美国人得到这么高的尊重 | 
| [15:25] | in our organization. | 并不常见 | 
| [15:28] | Mr. Queen. | 奎恩先生 | 
| [15:31] | Anatoli Knyazev. | 阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫 | 
| [15:33] | He speaks very highly of you. | 他对你评价很高 | 
| [15:35] | He should. I saved his life. | 应该的 我救过他的命 | 
| [15:42] | What did he do? | 他犯了什么事 | 
| [15:43] | Something I told him not to. | 他不该做的事 | 
| [15:46] | Now the favor. | 帮我个忙 | 
| [15:48] | Kill this man for me, | 替我杀了他 | 
| [15:51] | and I will believe your interest | 我就相信 | 
| [15:52] | in our organization is genuine. | 你对我们组织的诚意 | 
| [15:55] | And then I will arrange a meeting with the Count. | 然后我会安排你跟”伯爵”见面 | 
| [16:05] | – Oliver… – Hey, shut up! | -奥利弗 -闭嘴 | 
| [16:26] | Spasibo. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:27] | What are friends for? | 我们是朋友嘛 | 
| [16:32] | I’m out of the gates now. What’s going on? | 我现在出来了 发生了什么 | 
| [16:35] | Are we getting out of here? | 我们要离开这里吗 | 
| [16:38] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 | 
| [17:14] | While I admit that bout was particularly one-sided, | 我得承认这明显是一边倒 | 
| [17:18] | would anybody else like to give it a try? | 还有谁想来试一试吗 | 
| [17:23] | The point of these little gladiatorial distractions | 格斗干扰的目的 | 
| [17:27] | is to strengthen unit cohesion. | 是增强团队凝聚力 | 
| [17:31] | To that end, | 为了达到这个目的 | 
| [17:32] | I think our newest recruit ought to be afforded | 我觉得我们的新兵应该获得 | 
| [17:34] | the opportunity to try his hand. | 这个练手的机会 | 
| [17:51] | I can’t believe you just killed that guy. | 真不敢相信你刚刚杀了那人 | 
| [17:54] | You really have a low opinion of me. | 你真是小看我了 | 
| [18:08] | Whoa! That’s a neat trick. You going to teach me that one day? | 哇 好厉害的骗术 哪天教教我吧 | 
| [18:14] | – No. – What are you doing? | -不教 -你在干什么 | 
| [18:16] | You need to arrange a new identity for this guy. | 你给他安排一个新的身份 | 
| [18:18] | Get him out of the city. | 把他弄出城 | 
| [18:20] | Right, so your Ruskie pal draws out the Count, | 然后你让俄罗斯伙伴引来”伯爵” | 
| [18:22] | vigilante takes him down. | 治安维持者借机扳倒他 | 
| [18:23] | No, Diggle, because then the Bratva | 不 狄格尔 这样会让兄弟会 | 
| [18:24] | would know that I used them, | 知道我利用了他们 | 
| [18:25] | and that relationship is too valuable. | 这个关系太宝贵了 不能失去 | 
| [18:28] | I do the meet with the Count as myself, | 我会以本人身份跟”伯爵”见面 | 
| [18:30] | let him leave, then we follow him to his hideout. | 放他走 然后我们跟踪到他的藏身处 | 
| [18:33] | Just that easy, huh? | 就这么简单吗 | 
| [18:34] | Well, I will still need my trust bodyguard. | 当然还需要我那信得过的保镖了 | 
| [18:38] | Fantastic. Looking forward to my | 好极了 拭目以待我那 | 
| [18:40] | new and exciting career as a drug dealer. | 全新刺激的毒贩生涯吧 | 
| [18:44] | He’s a captain. | 他是个上尉 | 
| [18:47] | And he has money. | 而且家财万贯 | 
| [18:50] | Are you interested? | 你有兴趣吗 | 
| [18:54] | Let’s say…yes. | 回答是…有 | 
| [19:01] | My father was able to get Judge Brackett | 我爸设法让布拉克法官 | 
| [19:03] | to back off his hardline stance. | 对他之前的强硬态度做出了让步 | 
| [19:05] | Your father hates me. | 你爸讨厌我 | 
| [19:07] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 | 
| [19:09] | My father hates him. | 我爸讨厌的是他 | 
| [19:13] | Look, nobody asked you to get involved. | 没人要你趟这趟浑水 | 
| [19:15] | I did. | 我求的她 | 
| [19:16] | The Judge has agreed to a sentence | 法官同意改判为 | 
| [19:18] | of 500 hours of community service | 500小时的社会服务 | 
| [19:21] | and two years of probation. | 和两年的缓刑 | 
| [19:24] | Provisional on the appointment of someone to act in loco parentis. | 找人暂代父母职责 | 
| [19:26] | In loco what? | 暂代什么 | 
| [19:28] | It means that the court will appoint | 就是法庭会指定 | 
| [19:30] | an individual to assume responsibility for you. | 一个人作为你的监护人 | 
| [19:35] | Me. | 就是我 | 
| [19:36] | I say thanks, but no thanks. | 谢谢你 但是不必了 | 
| [19:39] | Thea! | 西娅 | 
| [19:40] | You don’t actually have a choice. | 你没得选 | 
| [19:41] | Oh, actually, I do. | 其实是有的 | 
| [19:44] | See, I’m 18 now and I can make my own decisions. | 我已经18岁了 可以自己做决定 | 
| [19:47] | So I decide not to be your ex-girlfriend’s office monkey. | 而我的决定就是不做你前女友的跟班 | 
| [19:54] | Well, if you change your mind, then. | 改变主意的话 联系我 | 
| [20:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [20:04] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [20:09] | Thea… | 西娅 | 
| [20:12] | You’re in real trouble, and rightly so. | 你现在遇上了大麻烦 | 
| [20:15] | Doing drugs and driving? | 又是吸毒 又是未成年开车 | 
| [20:16] | It is beyond stupid. That is a good deal that Laurel got you. | 你太愚蠢了 劳蕾尔为你争取到了多好的结果 | 
| [20:19] | Why aren’t you jumping at it? | 为什么不接受呢 | 
| [20:21] | I already have a mother. | 我已经有妈妈了 | 
| [20:23] | So… | 所以 | 
| [20:24] | You’re going to go to jail | 你选择去坐牢 | 
| [20:26] | and it will ruin the rest of your life. | 毁掉自己将来大半辈子的生活 | 
| [20:28] | No. | 不是 | 
| [20:30] | I want to ruin mom’s life. | 我要毁掉的是妈妈的生活 | 
| [20:32] | She’s a liar and a cheat. | 她是个骗子 | 
| [20:35] | I mean, deal with, Ol. You can pretend | 奥尔 你可以自欺欺人地认为 | 
| [20:37] | all you want to that she’s a saint, | 她完美无瑕 | 
| [20:40] | but I hate her. And she betrayed dad. | 但我恨她 她背叛了爸爸 | 
| [20:42] | So you’re just–you’re going to go to jail to spite her? | 所以你就要用坐牢来报复她 | 
| [20:47] | Thea… | 西娅 | 
| [20:51] | Mom didn’t cheat on dad. | 妈妈没有欺骗爸爸 | 
| [20:54] | He cheated on her. | 是爸爸欺骗了妈妈 | 
| [20:57] | Is that the best you can come up with? | 你能想到的说辞就这个 | 
| [21:01] | Dad wasn’t the man he said he was. | 爸爸不像他口中说的那样 | 
| [21:05] | On “The Queen’s Gambit” right before he died, | 他临死前在”金牌奎恩”号上 | 
| [21:08] | he admitted to me that he failed us. | 对我说他辜负了我们 | 
| [21:11] | You. | 你 | 
| [21:12] | Me. And mom. | 我 还有妈妈 | 
| [21:17] | That he wasn’t the man he said he was | 他说他并不是自己口中的那个人 | 
| [21:19] | and that he just wished… | 他还希望… | 
| [21:24] | he wished he had more time to right his wrongs. | 希望有更多的时间来修正他犯下的错 | 
| [21:28] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 | 
| [21:30] | Yes, you do. | 你信的 | 
| [21:32] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个个静静 | 
| [21:40] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢 | 
| [21:43] | She was old enough to know the truth. | 她已经到了该知道真相的年纪了 | 
| [21:55] | Oliver, the Russians called. | 奥利弗 俄罗斯人打电话来了 | 
| [21:57] | The meet is set. | 会面时间定好了 | 
| [21:58] | It’s tonight. | 就在今晚 | 
| [22:06] | You know why they call him The Count? | 知道为什么要叫他”伯爵”吗 | 
| [22:09] | When he was developing this drug, | 因为他开发这个毒品时 | 
| [22:12] | he experimented on the homeless. | 会拿无家可归的人做试验 | 
| [22:14] | Prostitutes, runaways. | 妓女啊 亡命者啊 | 
| [22:16] | The police would find their bodies, | 警察会在他们的尸体上发现 | 
| [22:18] | puncture marks on their neck, | 颈部有针孔 | 
| [22:20] | like a vampire. | 就像被吸血鬼攻击了一样 | 
| [22:26] | You should not be in such a hurry to meet this man. | 你不应该这么急着跟他见面 | 
| [22:42] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你的礼物 | 
| [22:44] | But I’m not overly concerned about the SCPD. | 不过我倒不是非常忌惮星城警局 | 
| [22:48] | Now, I understand you gentlemen | 我知道阁下 | 
| [22:50] | wish to participate in the feel good business. | 想加入毒品业 | 
| [22:52] | – Yes. – And why is that? | -是的 -为什么呢 | 
| [22:55] | Well, I am opening a nightclub, | 我马上要开一家夜店 | 
| [22:56] | and I’d like my customers to have a little… | 我希望我的客人们都能 | 
| [23:01] | something extra. | 尝点新鲜玩意 | 
| [23:03] | Well, as it happens, | 正好 | 
| [23:05] | I’m looking to expand my brand. | 我也想打开我这产品的知名度 | 
| [23:12] | A good wine’s value is measured by its vintage. | 好酒的价值在于酿造 | 
| [23:15] | The number of years it took to ferment. | 要看它花了多少年去发酵 | 
| [23:18] | Vertigo is measured in lives. | “迷魂”的价值在于人命 | 
| [23:26] | 56 people died to perfect this high. | 五十六条人命造就了它给人的快感 | 
| [23:31] | Believe me when I say that they did not | 相信我说的 他们都不是 | 
| [23:33] | die for nothing. | 白白去死 | 
| [23:50] | Let’s get out! | 我们快撤 | 
| [23:52] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 | 
| [23:55] | SCPD! Put your weapons down! | 星城警署 放下你们的武器 | 
| [24:02] | Get down! | 趴下 | 
| [24:08] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 | 
| [24:17] | No witnesses. | 没有目击者 | 
| [24:39] | Get out of the car! | 下车 | 
| [24:42] | You’re ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [24:43] | -Keep it. – Yeah, we got to go. | – 拿好它 -我们得快走 | 
| [24:45] | Steps. Let’s go. | 小心台阶 我们走 | 
| [25:08] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 | 
| [25:14] | Drink. | 喝下去 | 
| [25:39] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [25:59] | Mornin’. | 早上好 | 
| [26:12] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [26:14] | I feel like I’m getting | 我感觉这是我这辈子 | 
| [26:15] | the worst hangover of my life. | 最难过的宿醉 | 
| [26:18] | That coming from a guy who | 如果一个宿醉了差不多十年的家伙 | 
| [26:19] | spent most of his twenties in a hangover, | 这么说的话 | 
| [26:20] | that’s really saying something. | 那真是够厉害的 | 
| [26:24] | You think you can uncuff me? | 能帮我解开手铐吗 | 
| [26:27] | Not going to kill you. | 我不会杀了你的 | 
| [26:30] | Promise. | 保证 | 
| [26:44] | You’re standing. | 你还能站起来 | 
| [26:45] | That’s pretty impressive. | 真令人佩服 | 
| [26:50] | The Count only got you with half a dose, | “伯爵”只给你注射了一半的计量 | 
| [26:51] | but you still sweated out a small swimming pool coming down. | 但你流的汗够装个小泳池了 | 
| [26:56] | The Count. | “伯爵” | 
| [26:58] | Any chance our friends in SCPD took him down? | 我们在星城警署的朋友有没有机会逮到他 | 
| [27:01] | None at all, but we did manage to get this. | 完全没有 不过我们设法拿到了这个 | 
| [27:04] | Think we should analyze it. | 我们应该分析一下成分 | 
| [27:08] | Listen, Oliver, maybe you need to give it a few hours. | 听着 奥利弗 也许你应该再缓几个钟头 | 
| [27:10] | A near drug overdose isn’t something you just walk away from. | 药物过量不会这么快就过去的 | 
| [27:17] | Neither is Thea. | 西娅也不会 | 
| [27:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:28] | Is everything ok with Thea? | 西娅还好吧 | 
| [27:29] | This isn’t about your sister, this is about you. | 这跟你妹妹无关 是关于你的 | 
| [27:32] | Last night we got a call from a C.I., | 昨晚我们接到了线人的情报 | 
| [27:34] | Busted up a drug sale | 举报一个大庄家和俄罗斯黑手党 | 
| [27:35] | between a big time dealer and the Russian mob. | 之间的毒品交易起了冲突 | 
| [27:38] | “We”? I thought you worked vice. | 我们 我以为你的工作范围和这事无关 | 
| [27:41] | Joint task force. Vertigo’s got everybody holding hands. | 联合特遣部队 迷魂让我们一起行动 | 
| [27:44] | Like I said… | 就如我所说 | 
| [27:46] | Last night, drug deal gone south. | 昨晚 毒品交易泡汤了 | 
| [27:51] | An eyewitness put you at the scene. | 有一位目击者在现场看到了你 | 
| [27:53] | Whoever he is, he’s mistaken. | 无论是谁 他看错了 | 
| [27:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [27:57] | I saw you, Oliver. | 我看见你了 奥利弗 | 
| [28:01] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 | 
| [28:05] | I was checking into The Count. | 我当时在调查”伯爵” | 
| [28:07] | He’s the guy who sold drugs to Thea. | 是他把毒品卖给西娅的 | 
| [28:09] | And I figured if I could find out what he looked like, | 我以为如果我发现他的样貌 | 
| [28:11] | then I could give your sketch artist something to go on. | 我就可以给素描专家一些线索 | 
| [28:13] | So I paid a low-life with a Russian accent | 所以我给了一个有俄语口音的家伙 | 
| [28:16] | an obscene amount of money to arrange a meeting. | 一大笔钱来安排这次见面 | 
| [28:18] | And? Did you get eyes on him? | 然后 你见过他了吗 | 
| [28:20] | No. | 没有 | 
| [28:22] | All right, are you pressing charges against my son? | 好了 你现在要起诉我儿子吗 | 
| [28:27] | You get involved in this again, | 如果你再卷入一次 | 
| [28:28] | You’ll see the inside of a cell, | 就会被关起来 | 
| [28:29] | And unlike last time, you will not see the way out. | 不会像上次让你走出去了 | 
| [28:32] | Detective. | 警探 | 
| [28:37] | Thank you for what you did for Thea. | 谢谢你为西娅做的一切 | 
| [28:40] | My daughter asked me for a favor and I did it. | 我女儿请求我帮个忙 我就帮了 | 
| [28:43] | And that’s the end of it. | 就到此为止 | 
| [28:53] | Hope you don’t think I sold you out. | 希望你不要以为我把你出卖了 | 
| [28:54] | No. Just doing your job. | 不会 你只是在做你的工作 | 
| [29:01] | What on earth were you thinking? | 你到底是怎么想的 | 
| [29:03] | I was trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 | 
| [29:03] | By running around with the Russian Mob | 就和俄罗斯黑手党还有一个 | 
| [29:05] | and a murderous drug dealer? | 蓄意谋杀的毒品贩子混在一起 | 
| [29:08] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你是不是疯了 | 
| [29:10] | Mom, look, | 妈妈 听着 | 
| [29:11] | The real reason that you’re upset is | 你真正生气的原因是 | 
| [29:13] | because I told Thea the truth about dad. | 因为我把爸爸的真相告诉西娅了 | 
| [29:15] | She never needed to know that. | 她根本无需知道 | 
| [29:17] | Yes, I did. | 我需要 | 
| [29:20] | I’m old enough to know the truth, mom. | 我长大了 可以接受事实了 妈妈 | 
| [29:27] | It wasn’t about your age. | 不是你长没长大的关系 | 
| [29:32] | It was about preserving your memory of your father. | 这关乎你父亲在你心中的形象 | 
| [29:37] | He loved you. | 他爱你 | 
| [29:39] | No matter his faults, he loved you. | 无论他有怎样的过错 他始终是爱你的 | 
| [29:44] | I said that I wished | 我说我希望 | 
| [29:47] | you had died instead of him, | 死的是你而不是他 | 
| [29:48] | but…you still didn’t say anything. | 但 你仍然沉默不言 | 
| [29:52] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [29:56] | One day, | 有一天 | 
| [29:59] | I hope you’re lucky enough to have a daughter, | 我希望你有幸能有一个女儿 | 
| [30:03] | and you’ll know why. | 然后你就知道为什么了 | 
| [30:07] | I’m so sorry for what I said. | 抱歉对你说的话 | 
| [30:09] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [30:24] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [30:25] | Like you said, we analyze the Vertigo. | 就像你说的 先分析“迷魂”的成分 | 
| [30:27] | It’s in liquid form, which means it contains water. | 它以液态形式存在 也就说明里面含有水 | 
| [30:29] | So maybe we can trace back to where in the city The Count is… | 也许我们可以找到“伯爵”是在哪里… | 
| [30:35] | Cooking up this garbage. | 制作这些毒品 | 
| [31:38] | Hey, we need to get you to a hospital. | 你得去医院 | 
| [31:40] | No. | 不 | 
| [31:42] | Oliver, god knows what was in that drug. | 奥利弗 天知道那药里面有什么 | 
| [31:43] | It could be causing permanent damage. | 可能会造成永久性伤害 | 
| [31:46] | Felicity. | 费利西蒂 | 
| [31:47] | Hey, they said you’d be up here. | 他们说你会在这 | 
| [31:50] | You look like something the cat dragged in. | 你看起来好糟糕 像猫捡来的东西 | 
| [31:52] | Not that there are cats in this building. | 这不是说这幢大楼里有猫 | 
| [31:54] | Well, once a cat did get in, | 好吧 一旦有猫进来 | 
| [31:56] | but a guard tazed it. | 守卫就会把它处理掉 | 
| [31:58] | It smelled like fur and static in here for like a week. | 然后一周这里闻起来都像皮毛一样 | 
| [32:03] | Would you mind stepping away from the window for a moment? | 您能离窗户远点吗 | 
| [32:05] | I have a little bit of a hangover. | 我有点宿醉 | 
| [32:08] | Sounds like you need | 听起来你好像需要 | 
| [32:09] | a bloody mary and a pretzel, | 一杯血腥玛丽和一个椒盐卷饼 | 
| [32:10] | not the I.T. Department. | 而不是来信息技术部 | 
| [32:12] | Actually, my buddy Kevin | 事实上 我的同伙凯文 | 
| [32:13] | is starting an energy drink company. | 要开一个能量饮料公司 | 
| [32:15] | He says it’s fantastic for curing hangovers, | 他说这个对治疗宿醉很有效果 | 
| [32:18] | but I am very particular | 但我很好奇 | 
| [32:20] | about what it is I put in my body. | 我吃的这个药里边有什么 | 
| [32:22] | I’ve noticed. | 我看出来了 | 
| [32:24] | I said, not noticed. | 我是说 没有 | 
| [32:26] | Right? | 对吗 | 
| [32:29] | I’m trying to find a secret recipe. | 我尝试找到这个秘方 | 
| [32:30] | Could you please do a spectroanalysis of the sample | 你能给这个样本做个光谱分析吗 | 
| [32:32] | and find out exactly where in the city it’s made? | 查出它是在哪制造的吗 | 
| [32:37] | If it’s an energy drink, | 如果这是个能量饮料 | 
| [32:40] | why is it in a syringe? | 为什么是在注射器里呢 | 
| [32:42] | I ran out of sports bottles. | 我没有饮料瓶子了 | 
| [32:49] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [32:55] | Your B.S. Stories are getting worse. | 你编的故事越来越扯淡了 | 
| [32:58] | I’m well aware. | 我知道 | 
| [33:01] | Looks like Felicity came through. | 看样子费利西蒂完成了 | 
| [33:03] | The solvent used in the Vertigo sample | “迷魂”样本中用的溶剂是 | 
| [33:05] | was run off water originated within a ten block radius | 东部贫民窟与海湾交汇处附近十个街区内 | 
| [33:07] | of where east glades meets the bay. | 才有的径流水 | 
| [33:11] | Nothing there except for an old juvenile detention center | 可那除了一荒废三年的少年拘留中心外 | 
| [33:13] | abandoned about three years ago. | 什么也没有 | 
| [33:16] | Cutbacks. | 死胡同 | 
| [33:20] | You can’t go out there, though, Oliver. | 尽管这样 你也不能去 奥利弗 | 
| [33:22] | You’re still suffering the after-affects of the Vertigo. | 你还受“迷魂”的影响 | 
| [33:24] | Did you hear the count? | 你听到“伯爵”说的了吗 | 
| [33:26] | He’s taking this drug citywide. | 他要用这个荼毒这个城市 | 
| [33:27] | If we don’t stop him now, | 如果我们现在不阻止他 | 
| [33:28] | this becomes an epidemic. | 这会成为一种流行病 | 
| [33:30] | I can stop you from leaving. | 我能阻止你离开 | 
| [33:35] | Try. | 试试看 | 
| [33:44] | Oliver, you hit this and you can leave. | 奥利弗 如果你击中这个 就可以离开 | 
| [34:11] | I’m glad you came to your senses. | 很高兴看到你醒悟过来了 | 
| [34:14] | You should always remember one thing, Dig. | 你应该记住一件事 狄格 | 
| [34:16] | What’s that? | 什么事 | 
| [34:17] | I don’t need the bow. | 我不是非得要用弓 | 
| [35:13] | My C.I. swears this is the place. | 我的线人说就是这个地方 | 
| [35:15] | Bring your men up on the flank. | 带你的人到侧面去 | 
| [35:17] | – Ok, this way. – Follow me. | -好的 这边 -跟我走 | 
| [35:20] | – He’s here! – He who? | -他在这 -他是谁 | 
| [35:22] | The hood! | 兜帽人 | 
| [35:40] | Looks like we’re not the only guests. | 看样我们不是唯一来这抓人的啊 | 
| [35:44] | You should have stuck to your depraved elite. | 你应该呆在你败坏的上流社会那 | 
| [35:46] | I am merely providing people with what they want. | 我只是提供给他们想要的东西 | 
| [35:49] | I am providing a public service! | 我是在服务大众 | 
| [35:52] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [36:05] | Enjoy the fruits of your labor. | 享受你种的恶果吧 | 
| [36:11] | Freeze! Put down the needle! | 不许动 放下针筒 | 
| [36:14] | Or I will shoot you! | 不然我会向你开枪 | 
| [36:24] | Put down the syringe. | 放下针筒 | 
| [36:25] | He deserves this! | 这是他活该 | 
| [36:26] | Not according to the law. The people that think you’re a hero, | 可法律不允许 人们觉得你是英雄 | 
| [36:29] | people like my daughter, if they could see you now… | 包括我女儿 如果他们现在看到你 | 
| [36:32] | You’re no hero. | 他们会明白 你不是什么英雄 | 
| [36:34] | You’re what I always said you were | 你就是我常说的 | 
| [36:38] | a killer. | 一个杀手 | 
| [36:42] | Get him! | 抓住他 | 
| [36:49] | Get me an ambulance. Now! | 派一辆救护车 马上 | 
| [36:57] | Juvenile delinquent reporting for duty. | 少年犯前来报到 | 
| [37:00] | Since you lost your driver’s license, | 既然你丢了驾照 | 
| [37:01] | – I’ll pick you up at 5:00. – 6:00. | -我5点来接你 -6点吧 | 
| [37:03] | We have a lot of work for her to do. | 她有不少事情要做 | 
| [37:05] | Well, then, let’s say 7:00 just to be safe. | 那么 还是7点比较保险 | 
| [37:07] | Is it too late to choose jail? | 现在选去监狱会不会太迟了 | 
| [37:09] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 | 
| [37:11] | I need you to go through these files | 我要你浏览一遍这些文件 | 
| [37:13] | and pull out all the documents dated March 2007. | 把所有2007年三月的文件拿出来 | 
| [37:16] | Do you think you could do that? | 你能胜任吗 | 
| [37:18] | I think I can. | 我想可以 | 
| [37:22] | I know I messed up. | 我知道这事我搞砸了 | 
| [37:25] | I really appreciate this, Laurel. | 我真的很感激你为我做的 劳蕾尔 | 
| [37:28] | We are going to make an upstanding citizen | 我们会让你脱胎换骨 | 
| [37:30] | out of you yet, speedy. | 成为一个正直的公民 闪电妞 | 
| [37:34] | Thank you. And this will be good for her, | 谢谢你 这样对她也好 | 
| [37:36] | having a role model, somebody better than me. | 有一个榜样在身旁 总比我好些 | 
| [37:38] | Oh, you’re not so bad. | 你也没那么差劲 | 
| [37:40] | And besides, it’ll be nice to have her around. | 而且 有她在身边也挺好的 | 
| [37:46] | I got to take this. Excuse me. | 我得接这个电话 不好意思 | 
| [37:49] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [37:50] | We got The Count. | 我们抓到“伯爵”了 | 
| [37:52] | Bust up his lab, got him on everything | 捣毁了他的制毒厂 掌握了他 | 
| [37:53] | from drug trafficking to homicide. | 从贩毒到杀人的一切证据 | 
| [37:56] | He’ll be gone for a long while. | 他估计得消失一段时间了 | 
| [37:58] | That’s great, thanks. | 太棒了 谢谢你 | 
| [38:00] | It was great seeing you, Oliver. | 见到你真是太好了 奥利弗 | 
| [38:02] | You, too. | 我也是 | 
| [38:05] | See ya. | 回见 | 
| [38:12] | He’s still critical. | 他还未脱离生命危险 | 
| [38:13] | I’ve never seen anyone OD | 我还没见过有人被注射 | 
| [38:14] | on this much Vertigo and live. | 这么大剂量的“迷魂”还能活下来的 | 
| [38:16] | There’s just no way of knowing what kind of damage | 无法想象这对他的大脑和神经系统 | 
| [38:19] | has been done to his brain and nervous system. | 究竟带来了多大的伤害 | 
| [38:21] | Or if its irreparable. | 不知道还能否恢复 | 
| [39:34] | Sheng Cun… | 生存 | 
| [39:38] | Survive. | 活下去 | 
| [40:01] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 | 
| [40:03] | I was…nervous to come to your house. | 来你家我会很紧张 | 
| [40:05] | Ok… | 好吧 | 
| [40:08] | The thing is, | 是这样的 | 
| [40:08] | I’ve been debating whether or not | 我这几周一直纠结 | 
| [40:11] | to share this with you for weeks. | 是否应该和你说 | 
| [40:14] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 | 
| [40:16] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是白痴 | 
| [40:19] | You’ve dropped some fairly ridiculous lies on me, | 你编了那么多不靠谱的谎来蒙我 | 
| [40:21] | and…yet I still feel like I can trust you. | 但我还是感觉我能信任你 | 
| [40:29] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 | 
| [40:30] | I have one of those faces. | 我长得比较可信吧 | 
| [40:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [40:36] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [40:39] | You can trust me. | 你能信任我 | 
| [40:43] | Then I have something to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 | 
| [41:08] | Have you ever seen this before? | 你以前看到过这个吗 | 
| [41:10] | No. | 没有 | 
| [41:13] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪儿拿到的 | 
| [41:16] | From your stepfather. | 从你继父那里 | 
| [41:22] | From Walter. | 沃尔特那里 | 
| [41:26] | Well, where did he get it? | 那他是从哪找到的 | 
| [41:30] | He said he found it in your house. | 他说是在你家里找到的 | 
| [41:34] | That it belongs to your mother. | 说是你母亲的东西 | 
| [41:39] | Walter thought she was hiding something. | 沃尔特觉得她在隐瞒一些事情 | 
| [41:42] | Something more, and… | 不止这一些 | 
| [41:46] | he wanted me to look into it, but then he vanished. | 他让我继续追查下去 但他突然消失了 | 
| [41:50] | I think this list might have cost Walter his life. | 我觉得这个名单可能要了沃尔特的命 |