| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | My name is Oliver Queen. | 我的名字叫奥利佛昆恩 | 
| [00:04] | After five years on a hellish island… | 在一座地狱般的小岛待了五年后 | 
| [00:08] | I have come home with only one goal: | 回家时心中只有一个目标: | 
| [00:11] | To save my city. | 拯救我的城市 | 
| [00:13] | But to do so, I can’t be the killer I once was. | 但要做到这一点 我不能像过去一样当一名杀手 | 
| [00:18] | To honor my friend’s memory, I must be someone else. | 为了向我的朋友致敬 我必须成为别人 | 
| [00:21] | (纪念亲爱的汤玛士莫林) | |
| [00:23] | I must be something else. | 我必须成为别的身份 | 
| [00:28] | Previously on Arrow | |
| [00:29] | I’m Barry Allen. From the Central City Police Department | 我是贝瑞艾伦 来自中央市警局 | 
| [00:32] | – I’m with the Crime Scene Investigation Unit. – I have friends that can help. | – 我是犯罪现场调查组的 – 我有朋友可以帮忙 | 
| [00:36] | This Miracle could kill you. | 这奇�血清可能会杀死你 | 
| [00:40] | It was a serum designed to create human weapons. | 它是用来创造人体武器的血清 | 
| [00:43] | You think someone found the recipe? | 你想有人找到配方了吗? | 
| [00:45] | A centrifuge and a large supply of blood. I think someone wants to make more of it. | 离心机和大量血液供应 我想有人想要制造更多血清 | 
| [00:52] | – Oliver! – Is he alive? | – 奥利佛! – 他还活着吗? | 
| [00:54] | – We can’t save him. – Right, we can’t. | – 菲莉西蒂,我们救不了他 – 你说得对,我们救不了 | 
| [00:57] | Please save my friend. | 请你救救我的朋友 | 
| [01:02] | – Hold him. – He’s not gonna make it. | – 按住他 – 他撑不过去的 | 
| [01:05] | He will. Just have find out what’s in his system. | 他会的,我们只是得查出 他被注射了什么 | 
| [01:07] | I… I usually only work on dead people. | 我…我通常只处理死人 | 
| [01:10] | – Barry. – I can think of four possible diagnoses… | – 贝瑞 – 好,我想得到四种可能的诊断… | 
| [01:12] | for what’s causing his body to react this way. | …是什么东西会导致他的身体 产生这种反应 | 
| [01:17] | Make that three possible diagnoses. | 三种可能的诊断 | 
| [01:22] | Two. | 两种 | 
| [01:23] | Start chest compressions. | 开始做胸外按压 | 
| [01:28] | I need to get to his arm. | 我需要从他的手臂抽血 | 
| [01:33] | Got it. He’s suffering from intravenous coagulation. | 查出来了,他这是血管内凝固症 | 
| [01:36] | – What? – His blood is unnaturally clotting. | – 什么? – 他的血液正在异常凝结 | 
| [01:38] | It’s like maple syrup. | 就好像枫糖糖浆 | 
| [01:39] | You can save him, right? | 你救得了他,对吧? | 
| [01:43] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [01:44] | (老鼠药) | |
| [01:46] | Lucky you guys have a rat problem. | 幸好你们这里有老鼠问题 | 
| [01:49] | – Are you kidding? That’ll kill him. – He dies if I don’t. | – 你开玩笑的吗?那东西会杀死他 – 我不那么做他就会死 | 
| [01:52] | – Felicity… – Do it. | – 菲莉西蒂… – 动手 | 
| [01:58] | The right amount of this will thin his blood enough to get it circulating again. | 适当剂量的这个能稀释他的血液 让血液又开始循环 | 
| [02:09] | Let go, Oliver. | 放弃吧,奥利佛 | 
| [02:11] | He’s crashing. | 他快不行了 | 
| [02:16] | Don’t fight anymore. | 别再挣扎了 | 
| [02:18] | Oliver, stay with me. | 奥利佛,保持清醒 | 
| [02:19] | Stay with me. | 来跟我在一起 | 
| [02:27] | 剧名:三个鬼魂 | |
| [02:41] | – Oliver, let him go. – Oliver. | – 奥利佛,放开他 – 奥利佛 | 
| [02:45] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? | 
| [02:47] | You were injected with a strong-acting blood coagulant. | 你被注射强效的凝血剂 | 
| [02:50] | You would’ve stroked out. Ahem. | 你可能会中风致死 主演:史蒂芬阿米尔 | 
| [02:52] | But fortunately, you had a very effective blood thinner handy. | 不过幸好你们手边有 非常有效的血液稀释剂 | 
| [02:56] | Warfarin, better known as rat poison. | 杀鼠灵,也就是老鼠药 主演:凯蒂卡西迪 | 
| [02:58] | – Kid saved your life. | 这小子救了你一命 主演:大卫兰姆西 | 
| [03:01] | – This is the point in a life-saving emergency… | 当别人在紧急情况下救了你… | 
| [03:02] | where you thank the person that did the saving. | …这时候你应该感谢施救的人 主演:薇拉贺兰德 | 
| [03:04] | – You told him who I am. – Yeah, I did. | – 你告诉了他我是谁 – 对,我说了 | 
| [03:07] | That’s not your secret to tell, Felicity. | 这不是你能说的秘密,菲莉西蒂 主演:爱蜜莉贝特李察 | 
| [03:11] | I decide who finds out my identity. | 我来决定谁发现我的身份 主演:柯尔顿海恩斯 | 
| [03:15] | Well, we didn’t have time to get your vote | 我们没时间问你的意见 主演:曼奴班奈特 | 
| [03:17] | what with you unconscious and dying. | 你失去意识又奄奄一息 | 
| [03:19] | What happens if he goes to the police? | 万一他离开这里后直接去找警方呢? | 
| [03:21] | – He wouldn’t do that. – I wouldn’t. | – 他不会那么做的 – 我不会的 | 
| [03:23] | – I trust him. – I don’t. | – 我信任他 – 我不信任 | 
| [03:24] | – Are you gonna put an arrow in him? | 你要怎么做,拿箭射他吗? 主演:苏珊娜汤普森 | 
| [03:26] | – I’m considering it. | 我正在考虑 | 
| [03:27] | He’s kidding. How is this different from when your mother shot you… | 别担心,他在开玩笑 这跟你母亲射伤你,你来向我求助… | 
| [03:30] | – and you came to me for help? – Your mother shot you? | – 哪里不一样了? – 你母亲开枪打你? | 
| [03:33] | Or when you brought Dig here when he was poisoned? | 或是小狄中了箭毒时 你带他来这里的时候? | 
| [03:36] | The difference is that I did my homework on both of you! | 不同之处在于 我调查过你们两个 | 
| [03:39] | I don’t just tell people easily. | 我不会轻易告诉他人 | 
| [03:42] | I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 | 
| [03:44] | And you don’t have to thank me, | 你不必谢我 主演:保罗布莱克索恩 | 
| [03:45] | but you should thank her instead of being a jerk. | 但是你必须谢她 而不是表现得像个混蚤 | 
| [03:50] | Mr. Queen. | 昆恩先生 | 
| [03:59] | (妈:请你回家好吗) | |
| [04:01] | I have to go home. | 我得回家去 | 
| [04:02] | The man that I fought in the bunker… | 在碉堡里跟我搏斗的男人… | 
| [04:04] | he has what he needs to mass-produce the serum from the island. | …他有了大量制造岛上的血清 所需要的东西 | 
| [04:08] | And we have to stop him. | 我们必须阻止他 | 
| [04:15] | Yeah. | 好… | 
| [04:16] | He touched your skin when he grabbed your neck. | 他抓你脖子的时候触碰到你的皮肤 | 
| [04:19] | I was able to absorb the residual oils from his skin, which… | 我有办法吸收 从他的皮肤残留下来的油脂 | 
| [04:22] | when added to a gel-based polymer, might be able to re-create his fingerprint. | 将其加入凝胶聚合物 可能有办法重建他的指纹 | 
| [04:27] | 制片:温蒂梅利寇 | |
| [04:30] | 制片:JP芬恩 | |
| [04:33] | Never meet your heroes, right? | 千万别跟你的英雄见面,是吧? | 
| [04:40] | Morn? | 妈? | 
| [04:41] | Thank you for coming home, sweetheart. | 谢谢你回来,亲爱的 | 
| [04:45] | – Everything all right? – I don’t know. | – 一切都还好吗? – 我不知道 | 
| [04:47] | Your sister has locked herself in her room and she won’t talk to me. | 你珠妹把自己锁在她房间 她不肯跟我说话 | 
| [04:50] | – Don’t worry, I’ll talk to her. – Okay. | – 别担心,我会跟她谈谈 – 好的 | 
| [04:56] | It’s Christmas. | 圣诞节到了 | 
| [04:58] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [05:00] | But given the last gala that we threw… | 不过有鉴于我们上次举办的晚会 | 
| [05:03] | I think we’re gonna skip this year’s Christmas party. | 我想我们今年不会办圣诞派对了 | 
| [05:15] | Thea, it’s Ollie. Open the door. | 蒂雅,我是奥利,开门 | 
| [05:17] | Not now, Ollie. | 现在别来,奥利 | 
| [05:19] | – Speedy, open the door. – ls Mom with you? | – 快腿,开门 – 妈在旁边吗? | 
| [05:23] | No. | 没有 | 
| [05:27] | – What’s going on? – I didn’t want Mom to see. | – 怎么回事? – 我不想让妈看见 | 
| [05:30] | See what? | 看见什么? | 
| [05:31] | 缟剧:杰夫强斯 班索科罗斯基 | |
| [05:37] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? | 
| [05:39] | The vigilante decided to use him as target practice. | 私刑者决定拿他来练习打靶 | 
| [05:42] | You’re right, the guy’s a psycho. | 你说得对,那家伙是神经病 | 
| [05:46] | 导演:约翰贝林 | |
| [05:47] | Why not go to the hospital? | 为什么不去医院? | 
| [05:49] | In this city, an arrow’s the same as a bullet if you want cops involved. | 在这座城市,箭跟子弹一样 会引来警察关注 | 
| [05:52] | Mom actually likes Roy, but something tells me she’d revoke his tree-trimming invitation… | 妈是真的喜欢罗伊,但是我总觉得 如果她发现他跟兜帽男有往来… | 
| [05:57] | if she found out he was messing around with the Hood. | …她会收回他的圣诞树装饰派对邀请 | 
| [06:00] | Uh-huh. | |
| [06:04] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [06:06] | Roy… | 罗伊 | 
| [06:08] | this is gonna hurt. | …这会很痛 | 
| [06:10] | My anger is dulling the pain. | 我的愤怒会减轻疼痛 | 
| [06:12] | This’ll dull it better. | 这个的减轻效果更好 | 
| [06:27] | Put pressure on it right there. | 手压着,就是那边 | 
| [06:38] | Diggle, I need you to come to the Queen mansion. | 狄戈,我需要你过来昆恩大宅 | 
| [06:42] | Roy’s been shot… | 罗伊他受伤了 | 
| [06:46] | with an arrow. | 挨了一箭 | 
| [06:48] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 | 
| [06:49] | Look, just bring the first-aid kit to Thea’s room. | 带急救箱到蒂雅房间就对了 | 
| [06:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:56] | Roy, my driver, Mr. Diggle… | 罗伊,我的司机,狄戈先生… | 
| [06:57] | he has medical training. He’s gonna patch you up. | …他受过医疗训练,他会帮你包扎 | 
| [07:00] | – Thank you. – It’s the least I can do. | – 谢谢 – 这是我最起码能做的 | 
| [07:02] | Look, I don’t know what the three of you are up to… | 我不知道你们三人在搞什么名堂… | 
| [07:05] | but maybe the vigilante was trying to keep you safe. | …但也许私刑者是想要 确保你们的安全 | 
| [07:08] | By shooting Roy? | 所以他才射伤罗伊? | 
| [07:10] | I… | 我… | 
| [07:12] | I’m just saying… | 我只是要说… | 
| [07:14] | maybe you should let this go. | …也许你们应该放手别管 | 
| [07:23] | So are we gonna let this go? | 所以我们要放手不管了吗? | 
| [07:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [07:27] | But now we’re gonna do things my way. | 但现在我们用我的方法来做 | 
| [07:41] | Morn? | 妈? | 
| [07:42] | Hello? | 哈罗? | 
| [07:47] | Shado? | 珊朵? | 
| [08:05] | You can’t be here. | 你不可能在这里 | 
| [08:08] | I had to see you. | 我必须见你一面 | 
| [08:10] | – Had to warn you. – Warn me? | – 必须警告你 – 警告我? | 
| [08:13] | You can’t fight what’s coming. | 你无法抵抗即将发生的事 | 
| [08:16] | Put down your bow. | 放下你的弓 | 
| [08:18] | – Take off my father’s hood. – I wear that hood to honor your father. | – 脱下我父亲的兜帽 – 我戴那顶兜帽是要向你父亲致敬 | 
| [08:24] | – To honor you. – If you want to honor me… | – 向你致敬 – 如果你想要向我致敬… | 
| [08:27] | stop fighting and live. | …停止战斗,好好活着吧 | 
| [08:32] | Or everyone you love will die. | 否则你爱的每个人都会死 | 
| [08:35] | Ollie? | 奥利? | 
| [08:38] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? | 
| [08:55] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器! | 
| [09:03] | Get over there. | 过去那边 | 
| [09:33] | Mirakuru. | 米拉库鲁 | 
| [09:38] | Take them. | 把他们抓起来 | 
| [09:41] | Anthony… | 安东尼… | 
| [09:44] | you got what you wanted. | …你得到你要的东西了 | 
| [09:46] | You can let them go. | 你可以放他们走 | 
| [09:48] | If you ever cared about me… | 如果你在乎过我的话… | 
| [09:50] | But I do care about you, Sara. | 我是真的在乎你,莎拉 | 
| [09:54] | Which is why I won’t choose to kill you. | 这就是为什么我不会选择杀你 | 
| [09:57] | But he might. | 但是他可能会 | 
| [10:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? | 
| [10:02] | Time to choose, Oliver. | 该是做出选择的时候,奥利佛 | 
| [10:05] | Who lives and who dies. | 谁生谁死 | 
| [10:08] | But pick quickly, because in 30 seconds… | 不过选快一点 因为再过三十秒… | 
| [10:10] | I will shoot them both. | …我就把她们两个都杀了 | 
| [10:20] | The incubation process has begun. | 培春过程已经开始了 | 
| [10:22] | The serum will be ready for distribution in 48 hours. | 再过48小时 血清就准备好能分配出去了 | 
| [10:27] | Two days. | 两天 | 
| [10:29] | And we will be able to create a hundred more like you. | 我们将能够创造 一百个像你这样的人 | 
| [10:36] | And the people who run this city will see what real power looks like. | 那些掌管这座城市的人 将看到真正的力量是什么样子 | 
| [10:46] | – I knew the vigilante had partners. – He likes to be called the Arrow now. | – 我就知道私刑者有同伴 – 现在他喜欢被称为绿箭侠 | 
| [10:50] | You three have messed with some really nasty people. | 你们三个跟相当凶狠的人打过交道 | 
| [10:53] | I mean, the Dollmaker, Count Vertigo, Dodger… | 玩偶人、天旋地转伯爵、闪躲神偷… | 
| [10:57] | – the Huntress. – We weren’t keeping score. | – 女猎手 – 我们没有特地记这个 | 
| [11:00] | – I was. – Barry. | – 我有 – 贝瑞 | 
| [11:04] | The rat poison that you gave me, are there any side effects? | 你给我的老鼠药有任何副作用吗? | 
| [11:08] | Um, yeah, I think hallucinations, maybe. | 呃…有,我想也许会产生幻觉 | 
| [11:13] | And excessive sweating. Are you sweating excessively? | 还有出汗过多 你有过度出汗吗? | 
| [11:17] | You’re hallucinating? What are you seeing? | 你产生幻觉了?你看到什么了? | 
| [11:21] | A girl named Shado that was with me on the island. | 一个叫珊朵的女生 她跟我一起在岛上待过 | 
| [11:25] | Shado. Sara. | 珊朵,莎拉 | 
| [11:28] | How many women were you marooned with? | 你到底跟多少女人一起漂流? | 
| [11:30] | Sure this wasn’t Fantasy Island? | 你确定那里不是梦幻岛? | 
| [11:32] | You did train in a jungle or forest environment. Hence the green. | 你真的在丛林或森林环境受过训练 所以才穿绿色 | 
| [11:38] | Hey, let me draw some blood, see what’s up. | 嘿,让我抽一点血,看是怎么回事 | 
| [11:41] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 嘿,我可以问你一件事吗? | 
| [11:45] | Why no mask? | 为什么不戴面具? | 
| [11:47] | Not to tell you how to do your vigilante-ING… | 不是要教你怎么当私刑者… | 
| [11:51] | but the grease paint thing… | …但是油彩涂脸… | 
| [11:55] | it’s a poor identity concealer. | …隐藏身份的效果很差 | 
| [11:57] | Find a mask that conforms perfectly to my face and doesn’t affect my ability to aim on the run. | 那帮我找个完全符合我的脸的面具 而且不会影响我在移动时的瞄准力 | 
| [12:01] | You should look into a compressible micro fabric. | 你应该考虑可压缩超细纤维 | 
| [12:04] | – It could be great. – I found Cyrus Gold. | – 可能会很棒 – 我找到赛洛斯戈德了 | 
| [12:06] | Who’s Cyrus Gold? | 谁是赛洛斯戈德? | 
| [12:07] | The human weapon that left you nearly dead. | 那个害你差点丧命的人体武器 | 
| [12:10] | The kid did manage to pull his print off your neck. | 这小子真的设法从你的脖子 取得他的指纹 | 
| [12:13] | I’ve had facial recognition software scanning close circuit cameras. | 我用脸部辨识软体 扫描全市的闭路摄影机 | 
| [12:16] | He’s at the corner of Delgado and 25th right now, but we’re just about to lose him. | 他现在在戴加多街和25街的街角 但我们就快要跟丢了 | 
| [12:21] | – What else is at that intersection? – A parking lot, a market, a motel… | – 那个十字路口附近还有什么? – 停车场、市场、汽车旅馆… | 
| [12:25] | Could be where he’s holed up. | 他可能藏身在那里 | 
| [12:27] | – I got this. – Oliver. | – 交给我 – 奥利弗 | 
| [12:31] | Why don’t you let me handle this one? | 这一次你何不交给我来办? | 
| [12:33] | – It’s just recon. – Fine. | – 只是侦查而已 – 好吧 | 
| [12:36] | But I’m going as your backup. | 不过我要去当你的后援 | 
| [12:43] | Don’t worry… | 别担心… | 
| [12:44] | – I’ll figure out what’s wrong with Oliver. – You’d be the first. | – 我会查出奥利佛哪里有问题 – 你会是第一人 | 
| [12:48] | Heh. | |
| [12:53] | (需要市议员陪你买圣诞礼物吗?) | |
| [12:56] | Secret admirer? | 神秘仰慕者? | 
| [12:58] | No, actually, they’re from my father. | 不,其实是我父亲送的 | 
| [13:01] | – What brings you by? – We need your help. | – 你们怎么来了? – 我们需要你的帮忙 | 
| [13:03] | Cindy’s friend was murdered, but the police aren’t going to investigate. | 辛蒂的朋友遭到谋杀 但是警方不打算调查 | 
| [13:07] | They said that he OD’d, end of story. | 他们说他吸毒过量,就这样 | 
| [13:09] | Check this out. | 看看这个 | 
| [13:12] | He earned extra money donating blood. We found it in Max’s apartment. | 他靠捐血来赚外快 我们在马克斯的公寓找到的 | 
| [13:15] | They wouldn’t accept his blood if he was using. | 如果他有吸毒 他们不会接受他的血 | 
| [13:17] | Max went missing the same day as the blood drive. | 马克斯在捐血活动同一天失踪了 | 
| [13:21] | If he did donate blood there, maybe they know something that happened to him. | 如果他真的在那里捐过血 也许他们知道他出了什么事 | 
| [13:25] | – I’ll ask around. – Thank you, Laurel. | – 我会四处打听 – 谢谢,萝蕾尔 | 
| [13:33] | (派翠西亚饭店) | |
| [13:37] | You get bored, I keep crossword puzzles in the glove box. | 你无聊的话,我在手套箱里 放了填字游戏 | 
| [13:40] | That’s not funny. | 不好笑 | 
| [13:46] | Okay, what do you see? | 好,你看到什么了? | 
| [13:49] | It’s clean. Really clean. | 很干净,真的很干净 | 
| [13:56] | – Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday Christened on Tuesday | “所罗门格兰迪,星期一出生” – 星期二受洗 | 
| [13:59] | I know the poem. It symbolizes the seven stages of life… | 我知道那首诗 它象征人生的七个阶段 | 
| [14:03] | – from birth to death. – What stage is this guy in? | – 从出生到死亡 – 这家伙现在在哪个阶段? | 
| [14:33] | Go, go, go! | 快走,快走,快走! | 
| [14:40] | He picked me up like I was nothing. | 他轻而易举就把我拎起来 | 
| [14:42] | – Felicity, call for backup. – On it. | – 菲莉西蒂,呼叫援兵 – 马上办 | 
| [14:55] | This about Sara? | 这跟莎拉有关吗? | 
| [14:57] | You heard from her? | 你有她的消息吗? | 
| [15:01] | No. I’m sorry, this is… | 不,很抱歉,这是… | 
| [15:05] | This is something else. | 这是别的事情 | 
| [15:07] | Cyrus Gold. | 赛洛斯戈德 | 
| [15:08] | He robbed the Applied Science division of Queen Consolidated last week. | 上周他抢了昆恩集团的 应用科学部门 | 
| [15:12] | Detective… | 警探 | 
| [15:14] | he’s extremely dangerous. | …他极度危险 | 
| [15:17] | The CSI kid from Central City… | 中央市来的犯罪现场调查员… | 
| [15:19] | – he said this guy was some kind of monster. – He is. | – 他说这家伙是某种怪物 – 他是 | 
| [15:22] | – What is it, steroids? – Worse, it’s… | – 他用了什么,类固醇吗? – 更糟糕,是… | 
| [15:27] | it’s… | 那是… | 
| [15:29] | Look, assuming I believe you, why come to me? | 假设我相信你好了,为什么来找我? | 
| [15:32] | I’ve been compromised. | 我的战力被削减了 | 
| [15:34] | – What does that mean? – It means I’d be a liability. | – 什么意思? – 意思是我会造成妨碍 | 
| [15:36] | You have to take my word on this, detective. | 你必须相信我说的话,警探 | 
| [15:39] | Gather as many men as you can. | 尽可能招集人马 | 
| [15:41] | And do not hesitate to kill Cyrus Gold… | 杀赛洛斯戈德时不要犹豫 | 
| [15:43] | because if given the opportunity, he’ll do the same to you. | 因为如果他有机会 他会对你们做同样的事 | 
| [16:04] | You don’t have to do this. You got what you came for. | 你不必这么做 你得到你来此地的目的了 | 
| [16:08] | Just take it and go! | 拿了就走吧 | 
| [16:10] | – Ten seconds. – You fricking psychopath! | – 十秒 – 你这变态神经病! | 
| [16:13] | History will make that judgment. | 历史自会有评断 | 
| [16:17] | Five seconds. | 五秒 | 
| [16:23] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 | 
| [16:24] | Wait, no, no! | 等等,不,不! | 
| [16:29] | I guess you made your choice. | 我精你做出选择了 | 
| [16:31] | No! | 不! | 
| [16:48] | – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 – Hi. | 
| [16:49] | – What are you doing here? – I came by to see Thea. | – 你怎么来了? – 我顺路来见蒂雅 | 
| [16:53] | Oh. Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [16:55] | She’s upstairs in her room. | 她在楼上她的房间里 | 
| [16:59] | I noticed that your house wasn’t festooned with Christmas decorations. | 我开车上来时注意到你们家 没有布置圣诞装饰 | 
| [17:02] | Well, we didn’t feel very much like festooning this year. | 我们今年没有装饰的心情 | 
| [17:07] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 | 
| [17:08] | I remember last Christmas… | 我记得去年圣诞节… | 
| [17:11] | Tommy and I came here for your party. | …汤米和我来这里参加你的派对 | 
| [17:15] | It was one of the best holidays I’d had in a really long time. | 我真的好久没有那么开心过节了 | 
| [17:19] | Anyway, I should probably go talk to Thea. | 总之呢,我该去找蒂雅说话了 | 
| [17:24] | I checked into the blood drive and it’s all legitimate. | 我调查过捐血活动,一切合法 | 
| [17:27] | In fact, what Sebastian’s done has helped save a lot of lives. | 事实上,塞巴斯帝安布拉德 帮忙救了很多条人命 | 
| [17:31] | So if the blood drive is on the up and up, how are we supposed to find Max’s killer? | 如果捐血活动合法又有益 我们该怎么找到马克斯的凶手? | 
| [17:36] | There is one other thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [17:38] | All of the blood donors at the drive… | 该活动的所有捐血人… | 
| [17:40] | were subjected to a psych evaluation by the Langford Institute. | …皆受到兰福德研究机构的心理评估 | 
| [17:46] | Is that, like, legal? | 那么做是合法的吗? | 
| [17:48] | It’s not entirely out of the norm. | 并不是完全不合常理 | 
| [17:50] | And while someone at the institute might know if Max was on drugs… | 就算机构里有人可能知道 马克斯是否有吸毒… | 
| [17:54] | there’s no way of finding out without a warrant. | …没有搜索票绝对无从得知 | 
| [17:57] | Which we’re certainly not going to get. | 而我们肯定拿不到搜索票 | 
| [17:59] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be more help. | 很抱歉我帮不上更多的忙 | 
| [18:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? | 
| [18:04] | Uh, just messing around with something. | 只是随便弄点东西 | 
| [18:06] | Shouldn’t you be trying to figure out what’s causing Oliver’s hallucinations? | 你不是应该试着查出 是什么导致奥利佛产生幻觉吗? | 
| [18:10] | The sample’s still being scanned. Shouldn’t be too much longer. | 样本还在进行扫描 应该就快好了 | 
| [18:14] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [18:16] | You’re really worried about him, huh? | 你真的很担心他,对吧? | 
| [18:18] | He takes crazy chances… | 即使他没有产生幻觉… | 
| [18:20] | even when he’s not hallucinating about beautiful island girls. | …见到岛上的正妹 他也总是冒着生命危险 | 
| [18:24] | Mm. Heh. | |
| [18:27] | The other night I asked you if you liked Oliver. | 前几天晚上我问你 是不是喜欢奥利佛 | 
| [18:30] | I told you, I don’t. | 我说过了,我没有 | 
| [18:33] | I remember. | 我记得 | 
| [18:35] | But if you did… | 但如果你喜欢他… | 
| [18:39] | I could see why. | …我可以理解为什么 | 
| [18:40] | I mean, Oliver Queen… | 我是说,奥利佛昆恩… | 
| [18:43] | he is a billionaire by day… | …白天是亿万富翁… | 
| [18:45] | and saves the city by night. | …夜晚在拯救城市 | 
| [18:48] | Sounds like you wanna date him. | 听起来好像你想跟他交往 | 
| [18:53] | I just have a little experience… | 我只是对喜欢一个人… | 
| [18:54] | with liking someone who doesn’t see you the same way. | …对方却对自己没有同样的好感 有一点经验 | 
| [19:05] | Protests continue into the final countdown for tonight’s ignition… | 新星实验室备受争议的粒子加速器 今晚的启动… | 
| [19:09] | of S.T.A.R. Labs’ controversial particle accelerator. | …进入倒数计时 而抗议活动仍在继续 | 
| [19:12] | S.T.A.R. Labs’ founder, Harrison Wells… | 新星实验室创始人,哈里森威尔斯… | 
| [19:14] | promises a new era of scientific advancement is at hand. | …承诺科学进步的新时代即将到来 | 
| [19:19] | Guess I won’t be back in time to see them turn it on. | 看来我无法及时回去看他们放动了 | 
| [19:21] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很扯 | 
| [19:23] | Human weapons? | 人体武器? | 
| [19:24] | Look, his name is Cyrus Gold. He’s the one that broke into Queen Consolidated. | 他的名字叫赛洛斯戈德 就是他闯入昆恩集团 | 
| [19:28] | He’s the one that robbed the blood bank, and he killed all those people. | 就是他抢劫血库 就是他杀了那些人 | 
| [19:32] | Wait, hold on a second. | 等等,稍等一下 | 
| [19:34] | Where are you getting all this intel? | 你这些情报哪里来的? | 
| [19:38] | Aw, man, what’s the matter with you? | 真是的,你是怎么了? | 
| [19:39] | Talking to the vigilante is what got you demoted in the first place. | 跟私刑者联系 就是害你被降职的原因 | 
| [19:43] | Look, we take a small squad. | 听着,我们带一支小队去 | 
| [19:44] | McCarthy and Evans from SWAT, Jones. | 特警队的麦卡锡和伊凡斯 还有琼斯 | 
| [19:47] | We could bring this guy down. | 我们可以打倒这家伙 | 
| [19:48] | I promised Jeannie I’d take her shopping. | 我答应珍妮我会带她去买圣诞礼物 | 
| [19:50] | Lucas, please. | 卢卡斯,拜托 | 
| [19:54] | Fine, but you get to call Jeannie and tell her I’m not taking her shopping. | 好吧,但是你得打给珍妮 告诉她我不带她去购物了 | 
| [19:58] | Hey, sir. | 嘿,长官 | 
| [20:00] | I don’t mean to overstep, but could you guys use an extra man? | 我无意瑜矩 不过你们需要额外人手吗? | 
| [20:08] | Grab a vest, Officer Daily. | 去穿防弹背心吧,戴立警员 | 
| [20:15] | The police are onto Gold. They’re looking for him. | 警方查到戈德了,他们正在找他 | 
| [20:18] | I made sure I’m in the loop. | 我确保我在搜查队当中 | 
| [20:19] | We are too close to let the police interfere. | 我们就快完成了,不能有警察干预 | 
| [20:24] | Brother Cyrus… | 赛洛斯弟兄… | 
| [20:26] | the police are eager to meet you. | 警方迫不及待想见你… | 
| [20:29] | Introduce yourself. | 去自我介绍一下 | 
| [20:33] | So any plans for Christmas? | 圣诞节有什么计划吗? | 
| [20:36] | Lighting my menorah. | 点燃我的犹太烛台 | 
| [20:38] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [20:39] | Hey. How are you feeling? | 嘿,你感觉怎么样? | 
| [20:42] | Fine, just… | 很好,只是… | 
| [20:44] | It’s a little bit crowded at my house and I wanted to come down here and get a little privacy. | 我家现在人有点多 我想下来这里独处一下 | 
| [20:49] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [20:51] | Come on, Barry. We can watch the countdown at Big Belly Burger. | 来吧,贝瑞 我们可以在大肚量汉堡店看倒数 | 
| [20:54] | – Your blood analysis is almost done. – Thank you. | – 你的血液分析就快完成了 – 谢谢 | 
| [21:20] | What’s the matter, kid? | 怎么了,小子? | 
| [21:23] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你一副见到鬼的样子 | 
| [21:27] | – Are you sure he’s in there? – Yes. | – 你确定他在这里吗? – 是,长官 | 
| [21:29] | Sector car spotted Cyrus Gold entering. He hasn’t left. | 巡逻车看到赛洛斯戈德进入 他还没出来 | 
| [21:32] | Safety’s off. | 保险打开 | 
| [22:00] | Open and surround him. | 散开来并包围他 | 
| [22:50] | This is a nice place. | 这地方真不错 | 
| [22:52] | It’s a bit more comfortable than the fuselage on the island. | 比岛上的破机舱舒服一点点 | 
| [22:55] | – You’re not real. – Neither are you. | – 你不是真的 – 你也不是 | 
| [22:59] | You told everyone when you started this crusade… | 当你展开这场圣战 你告诉大家… | 
| [23:01] | that it was about making up for your father’s sins. | …这是为了弥补你父亲的罪 | 
| [23:08] | That was a lie. | 那是谎言 | 
| [23:11] | This charade is to atone for your sins. | 这场闹剧是为了替自己赎罪 | 
| [23:15] | – You’re dead. – You are not a hero. | – 你已经死了 – 你不是英雄 | 
| [23:18] | Or a friend. | 也不是朋友 | 
| [23:20] | Or a brother. | 也不是兄弟 | 
| [23:21] | You are nothing. | 你什么都不是 | 
| [23:24] | Do not turn your back on me. Not again. | 不要再背弃我了 | 
| [23:29] | You’re gone. | 你已经走了 | 
| [23:33] | Wherever I am, it’s time you joined me. | 无论我在哪里,你是时候加入我了 | 
| [23:43] | They say a coward dies a thousand deaths. | 人们说懦夫死上一千遍 | 
| [23:46] | – But even that wouldn’t be enough for you. – I tried to save you. | – 但是你死一千遍还不够 – 我试着救你 | 
| [23:50] | – And her. – But you couldn’t. | – 还有她 – 但是你办不到 | 
| [23:53] | Just like you couldn’t save this city. | 就好像你救不了这座城市 | 
| [24:12] | The island didn’t make you strong, kid. | 小岛没有让你变强,小子 | 
| [24:15] | It revealed you to be weak. | 它揭露你的软弱 | 
| [24:35] | Thank you for being my shopping guide. Are you okay? | 谢谢你当我的购物向导 你没事吧? | 
| [24:39] | Yeah, it’s just, um… Can I ask you a question? | 没事,只是…我能问你一个问题吗? | 
| [24:43] | – It’s about the blood drive you sponsored. – Of course. It’s a wonderful cause. | – 有关你赞助的捐血活动 – 当然,那是好事一桩 | 
| [24:46] | Especially with the underfunded hospitals we’re dealing with. What about it? | 尤其是对我们在处理的 资金不足的医院,怎么了? | 
| [24:54] | Hello? | 你好? | 
| [24:58] | What? | 什么? | 
| [25:01] | Okay, I’ll be right over. | 好,我马上过去 | 
| [25:04] | – What happened? – My father. | – 发生什么事了? – 我爸爸 | 
| [25:08] | He’s in the ICU. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry, I have to go. | 他在加护病房,我很抱歉 我很抱歉,我得走了 | 
| [25:12] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [25:22] | What happened in here? | 这里发生什么事了? | 
| [25:23] | – Did someone break in? – No. | – 有人闯进来了吗? – 没有 | 
| [25:26] | Uh, your blood analysis is done. | 你的血液分析完成了 | 
| [25:29] | – Good news. – So you know what’s in my system? | – 好消息 – 你知道我体内有什么了吗? | 
| [25:33] | That’s the thing, your blood’s clean. | 问题就在这,你的血很干净 | 
| [25:35] | – There’s nothing wrong. – Why am I hallucinating? | – 你的血没有问题 – 为什么我会产生幻觉? | 
| [25:37] | I don’t know. I mean, whatever your problem is, it’s not pharmacological, it’s psychological. | 我不知道,无论你的问题是什么 它不是药物造成的,是心理作用 | 
| [25:42] | – It’s in your head. – It’s in my head. | – 全都在你的脑袋 – 全都在我的脑袋 | 
| [25:45] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [25:47] | Oliver. | 奥利佛 | 
| [25:56] | – Dad. – Honey. | – 爸 – 亲爱的 | 
| [25:59] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [26:02] | I can wiggle my toes. That must be a good sign. | 我可以扭动我的脚趾 那一定是好迹象 | 
| [26:08] | I’m all right, honey. I’m fine. | 我没事,亲爱的,我没事 | 
| [26:10] | How’s Lucas? Is he all right? | 卢卡斯还好吗?他没事吧? | 
| [26:13] | Uh… | |
| [26:14] | I’m sorry. | 我…我很遗憾 | 
| [26:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? | 
| [26:30] | – I gotta call Jeannie. I gotta call his wife. – No, Dad, I’ll do it. You just stay here. | – 我得打给珍妮,我得打给他老婆 – 不,爸,我来打,你待在这 | 
| [26:35] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 | 
| [26:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? | 
| [26:54] | – I wanted to make sure your father was okay. – He is. | – 我想确定你爸爸没事 – 他没事 | 
| [26:59] | Wanted to make sure you were too. | 想要确定你也没事 | 
| [27:16] | How are you, detective? | 你好吗,警探? | 
| [27:20] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 | 
| [27:22] | Unlike most everyone else in my unit. | 不像我小队里大多数的队员 | 
| [27:24] | I’m sorry about your partner. | 我很抱歉你的搭档去世了 | 
| [27:27] | I took him in there. | 是我带他进去那里的 | 
| [27:29] | Because of me. | 因为我的缘故 | 
| [27:32] | I hate to disappoint you, but not every death in this city is on you. | 我不想害你失望,不过并非城里的 每一宗命案都是你的责任 | 
| [27:38] | I got this off Gold. | 我从戈德身上拿到这个 | 
| [27:40] | Hopefully you can do something with it. | 希望你能拿它来做点什么 | 
| [27:43] | I didn’t believe it at first, but this guy, it’s like he’s not human. | 我起初并不相信 可是这家伙简直不像是人类 | 
| [27:49] | He’s human. | 他是人类 | 
| [27:52] | Well, then you can kill him. | 那么你就杀得死他 | 
| [27:54] | For Hilton and me. | 为了希尔顿和我 | 
| [28:05] | Think those are sharp enough. | 我想那些够锋利了 | 
| [28:11] | Apparently I’m not. | 显然我还不够敏锐 | 
| [28:13] | Diggle, do you think I’m losing my mind? | 狄戈,你认为我疯了吗? | 
| [28:18] | No more than the rest of us. | 不比我们其他人还疯 | 
| [28:21] | I saw… | 我看到… | 
| [28:24] | Slade Wilson. | …史莱德威尔森 | 
| [28:27] | Slade was my friend on the island… | 史莱德是我在岛上的朋友… | 
| [28:33] | and like Shado, he is dead because of me. | …跟珊朵一样 他因为我而身亡 | 
| [28:38] | Mr. Lance just told me that not every death in this city is my fault. Fine. | 兰斯先生刚刚告诉我,并非城里的 每宗命案都是我的错,好吧 | 
| [28:45] | But there are plenty that are. | 但是有很多人是因我而死 | 
| [28:47] | When I got home from Afghanistan, I saw a ghost too. | 当我从阿富汗返家 我也看到一个鬼魂 | 
| [28:53] | Survivor’s guilt. Why us and not them? | 幸存者的罪恶感 为什么是我们不是他们 | 
| [28:56] | See, I know why. | 可是我知道为什么 | 
| [28:58] | Then the why is not your problem. | 那么你的问题不在原因 | 
| [29:01] | How’d you make your ghost go away? | 你怎么摆脱你的鬼魂的? | 
| [29:05] | – I figured out what they were trying to tell me. – Which was? | – 我想通他们想告诉我什么事情 – 是什么? | 
| [29:08] | That’s for me to hear, Oliver. You have to figure out what yours are trying to tell you. | 那是说给我听的,奥利佛 你必须想通你的鬼魂想跟你说什么 | 
| [29:13] | Guys, we got something here. | 各位,我们有发现了 | 
| [29:15] | I scanned the key Lance gave you, traced its serial code to the manufacturer. | 我扫描兰斯给你的钥匙 根据它的序号追查到制造商 | 
| [29:19] | This particular key fits a locked gate somewhere on Crescent Circle in the Glades. | 这把特定钥匙符合贫民区新月圈某处 一扇上锁的大门 | 
| [29:26] | Where are you going? You can’t go out there in your condition. | 你要去哪里? 你这个状态不能到外面去 | 
| [29:30] | I have to stop this. | 我必须阻止这件事 | 
| [29:32] | Gold left you half dead, 50 percent better than how he left Detective Hilton. | 奥利佛,戈德把你打得半死不活 只比希尔顿警探好一半 | 
| [29:36] | Felicity… | 菲莉西蒂… | 
| [29:38] | I don’t have a choice. | …我别无选择 | 
| [29:40] | I’ll come back. | 我会回来的 | 
| [29:42] | Promise me? | 答应我? | 
| [29:52] | (兰福德精神科研究机构) | |
| [30:05] | Stanton. Stanton. | 史坦顿…史坦顿… | 
| [30:09] | Max. | 马克斯 | 
| [30:16] | (米拉库鲁) | |
| [31:03] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 | 
| [31:10] | Is this where you killed Max Stanton? Hmm? | 你们就是在这里 杀了马克斯史坦顿的吗? | 
| [31:13] | What are you doing? Stick that in me, I’ll kill you. | 你在做什么? 拿那个戳我,我就杀了你 | 
| [31:15] | No, Brother Roy, you’ll kill for me. | 不,罗伊弟兄,你会帮我杀人 | 
| [31:29] | Brother Cyrus told me he killed you. | 赛洛斯弟兄告诉我他杀掉你了 | 
| [31:31] | Guess he’s not as strong as you hoped. | 我猜他没有你希望的那么强壮 | 
| [31:34] | Where’d you get the Mirakuru? | 你从哪里得到米拉库鲁? | 
| [31:36] | Who gave you the formula? | 是谁给你配方的? | 
| [31:37] | It was a gift. | 那是一份礼物 | 
| [31:39] | A gift I will use to save this city from itself. | 我会用这份礼物 来拯救这座城市免于自毁 | 
| [32:08] | Another failure. | 又一个失败品 | 
| [32:12] | Get up, Oliver. | 起来,奥利佛 | 
| [32:21] | Tommy? | 汤米? | 
| [32:22] | You’re not gonna die down here. | 你不会死在这里的 | 
| [32:25] | Tommy, I’m sorry. | 汤米,对不起 | 
| [32:29] | I let you die. | 我让你死去 | 
| [32:30] | You didn’t let me die, Ollie. | 你没有让我死去,奥利 | 
| [32:33] | You fought to save me. | 你为了救我而奋战 | 
| [32:36] | Because that’s what you do, what you have always done. | 因为那就是你的为人 那是你一贯的作为 | 
| [32:39] | You fight to survive. | 你为了生存而战 | 
| [32:41] | I know I called you a murderer, but you are not. You are a hero. | 我知道我说你是杀人凶手 但你不是,你是一名英雄 | 
| [32:48] | You beat the island. | 你打败那座岛 | 
| [32:50] | You beat my father. | 你打败我父亲 | 
| [32:53] | So fight, Oliver. | 所以战斗吧,奥利佛 | 
| [32:55] | Get up and fight back. | 起身回击 | 
| [33:00] | Kill him. | 杀了他 | 
| [33:42] | Come on, Roy. | 醒醒,罗伊 | 
| [33:44] | Right here. I am not leaving anyone else to die. | 我不会再放任任何人死去 | 
| [33:48] | You’re a strong kid. Hey, come on, come on. | 你很强壮,孩子,快点,快醒来 | 
| [33:51] | Come on, Roy. | 快点,罗伊 | 
| [33:53] | Fight. Come on, fight! | 战胜它,快点,战胜它! | 
| [34:11] | Roy? | 罗伊? | 
| [34:13] | Roy. | 罗伊 | 
| [34:15] | Where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you. | 你跑哪去了?我到处找你 | 
| [34:19] | I was… | 我… | 
| [34:23] | I was running down another lead. | 我在查另一条线索 | 
| [34:25] | It didn’t pan out. | 没有结果 | 
| [34:27] | I thought you were chasing after the vigilante again. | 我以为你又在追逐私刑者 | 
| [34:30] | I got so scared. I thought something happened. | 我变得好害怕,我还以为出事了 | 
| [34:32] | Hey, hey, don’t worry. | 嘿,嘿,别担心 | 
| [34:35] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 | 
| [34:40] | I wanna serve the people of Starling, not the men and women who think they own it. | 我想要为史特林市民服务 而不是自以为拥有这座城市的男女 | 
| [34:45] | (布拉德宣布参选市长) | |
| [34:46] | Together we can help rebuild our city… | 同心协力我们可以帮助重建 我们的城市… | 
| [34:49] | into a place where there are no elites and no oppressed. | …打造成没有精英 也没有受压迫者的地方 | 
| [34:53] | Where we are all brothers and sisters. | 在那里我们都是兄弟姐妹 | 
| [34:58] | So your campaign begins. | 看来你的竞选活动开跑了 | 
| [35:01] | The city needs a leader. | 这座城市需要一名领袖 | 
| [35:03] | And putting the copycat Hoods up to assassinating the mayor was just the first step. | 让兜帽模仿犯暗杀市长只是第一步 | 
| [35:11] | The vigilante… | 私刑者… | 
| [35:14] | he destroyed the centrifuge and the serum along with it. | …他毁了离心机,血清也一并毁了 | 
| [35:16] | I will arrange for you to receive another sample of my blood. | 我会安排再让你拿到一份 我的血液样本 | 
| [35:20] | And then you can begin to mass-produce the serum again. | 到时候你就能再度开始 大量制作血清 | 
| [35:23] | When I ask you not to confront the vigilante, you will listen. | 当我叫你不要跟私刑者正面冲突 你要听进去 | 
| [35:29] | Remember, your mask can be worn by another. | 要记住,你的面具谁都能戴 | 
| [35:35] | You know who he is under that hood, don’t you? | 你知道兜帽底下的人是谁,对不对? | 
| [35:39] | I know exactly who he is. | 我非常清楚他是谁 | 
| [35:44] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 | 
| [35:45] | That’s why you don’t want him dead. | 所以你才不想让他死 | 
| [35:48] | Death would be a release from this life, and his sentence is yet to be carried out. | 死亡会让他从这一世解脱 而他的刑罚仍尚未执行 | 
| [35:55] | (希尔顿) | |
| [35:56] | I am going to tear everything he cares about away from him. | 我要从他身边 夺走他在乎的一切 | 
| [36:03] | Destroy those who choose to follow him. | 毁掉那些选择跟随他的人 | 
| [36:10] | Corrupt those he loves. | 玷污他所爱的人 | 
| [36:13] | Once he has lost everyone and everything he values… | 一旦他失去他所珍惜的每个人 和每样东西… | 
| [36:19] | I will drive an arrow through his eye. | …我会拿箭刺穿他的眼 | 
| [36:43] | Shado. | 珊朵 | 
| [36:48] | Shado! | 珊朵 | 
| [37:25] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:42] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [37:44] | – Ivo just shot her. | – 我… – 艾佛突然对她开枪 | 
| [37:47] | He didn’t say why. | 他没有说为什么 | 
| [37:49] | Whoever did this to her is going to suffer. | 害死她的人绝对会不得好死 | 
| [37:58] | Still have a ghost problem? | 依然有见鬼的问题吗? | 
| [38:00] | No, I got the message. | 不,我懂他们想说什么了 | 
| [38:05] | But we… | 但是我们… | 
| [38:08] | we have other problems. | …我们有其他问题 | 
| [38:10] | Wouldn’t be us if we didn’t. | 没有问题的话才奇怪 | 
| [38:12] | – Roy was injected with the serum. – Oh, my God. Is he okay? | – 罗伊被注射了血清 – 天哪,他没事吧? | 
| [38:17] | He’s alive, but we are gonna have to keep an eye on him. | 他还活着 但我们必须密切留意他 | 
| [38:21] | And Cyrus Gold? | 赛洛斯戈德呢? | 
| [38:22] | Died on Saturday, buried on Sunday. | 星期六死亡,星期日埋葬 | 
| [38:25] | But he was working with someone. | 不过他跟某个人合作 | 
| [38:27] | I saw him. He work a mask in the image of a skull. | 我见到他了 他戴着骷髅头形象的面具 | 
| [38:32] | He’s trying to mass-produce the serum to build an army. | 他想要大量制造血清 来打造一支军队 | 
| [38:35] | For what? | 用来做什么? | 
| [38:37] | You’re a soldier. | 你是军人 | 
| [38:39] | – What’s the primary purpose of an army? – War. | – 军队的主要目的是什么? – 战争 | 
| [38:50] | – Where’s Barry? – He went back to Central City. | – 贝瑞在哪里? – 他回中央市了 | 
| [38:53] | Wanted to get home in time to see them turn on the particle accelerator. | 他想及时回家 看他们启动粒子加速器 | 
| [39:00] | I should take this. | 我接个电话 | 
| [39:04] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 | 
| [39:07] | – Did you make it? – Yeah, I made it back to Central City in time… | – 你赶回去了吗? – 对,我及时赶回中央市了 | 
| [39:10] | but I missed the cutoff in line at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 但是我错过新星实验室的剪彩活动 | 
| [39:14] | I was late as usual. Ahem. | 我跟往常一样又迟到了 | 
| [39:17] | But in the spirit of not being late again… | 但秉持着不再迟到的精神… | 
| [39:21] | uh, if you ever decide that Oliver Queen isn’t the guy for you… | …如果你确定 奥利佛昆恩不适合你… | 
| [39:26] | if you decide that you wanna go on a date with someone else, urn… | …如果你决定你想跟别人约会… | 
| [39:33] | you should know that, that guy, he’ll be on time. | …你要知道,那家伙 他会准时的 | 
| [39:37] | Good to know. | 我很高兴知道 | 
| [39:38] | Oh, hey, and I left something for Oliver. I hope he likes it. | 对了,我留了东西要给奥利佛 希望他会喜欢 | 
| [39:42] | – Bye, Barry. – Bye, Felicity. | – 再见,贝瑞 – 再见,菲莉西蒂 | 
| [39:51] | I’m Linda Park. We’re live outside S.T.A.R. Labs… | 我是琳达棋 尽管天气恶劣,而且只会恶化… | 
| [39:54] | despite the inclement weather, which will only get worse. | …我们在新星实验室外现场直播 | 
| [39:57] | The torrential downpour has driven away almost all the protesters… | 倾盆大雨已经赶跑了 大多数的抗议民众… | 
| [40:00] | but S.T.A.R. Labs CEO Harrison Wells has assured us… | …不过新星实验室的哈里森威尔斯 向我们保证… | 
| [40:03] | that the storms will in no way effect the particle accelerator… | …暴风雨绝对不会影响到粒子加速器 | 
| [40:06] | which is up and running smoothly. | 它目前正在顺利运转 | 
| [40:14] | (医师被控杀妻 诺拉艾伦遭丈夫杀害) | |
| [40:17] | We are being told to evacuate the facility. | 我们被告知要撤离该机构 | 
| [40:19] | The storm may have caused a malfunction to the primary cooling system. | 基风雨可能已经导致 主要冷却系统故障 | 
| [40:23] | Officials are now trying to shut down the particle accelerator… | 官方现在试着关闭粒子加速器 | 
| [40:26] | but so far have been unable to regain control of the system. | 但截至目前还没办法 重新控制住系统 | 
| [41:26] | Even the Arrow deserves a Christmas present. | 就算是绿箭侠 也应该要有圣诞礼物 | 
| [41:31] | Here. | 来 | 
| [41:43] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样? | 
| [41:45] | Like a hero. | 像一名英雄 | 
| [42:18] | Complex Chinese |