| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | I’m coming, I’m coming! | 我来了 我来了 | 
| [00:16] | Where are you? I can’t find you! | 你在哪 我找不到你 | 
| [00:23] | I’ll always find you… | 我总能找到你 | 
| [00:26] | both of you. | 你们两个 | 
| [00:29] | You stay away from me. | 你离我远点 | 
| [00:30] | You stay away from me and my family! | 远离我和我的家人 | 
| [00:35] | You can’t protect your baby. | 你保护不了你的孩子 | 
| [00:49] | William, it’s your dad again, | 威廉 我是爸爸 又打来了 | 
| [00:51] | and I don’t know if you’re getting my messages, buddy, | 我也不知道你有没有收到我的留言 伙计 | 
| [00:53] | because you’re not returning my calls. | 因为你总是不回我电话 | 
| [00:56] | I tried–I tried calling the house. | 我试着 试着打过座机 | 
| [00:57] | Look. I know that I’m not your grandparents’ favorite, | 听着 我知道你外公外婆不喜欢我 | 
| [00:59] | but Felicity and I, we just want to know | 但是我和费利西蒂 我们只是想知道 | 
| [01:01] | how you’re settling in, and we would love to hear your voice | 你适应得怎么样 我们希望能听到你的声音 | 
| [01:03] | because we really miss y– | 因为我们真的很想念 | 
| [01:04] | The mailbox is now full. Good-bye. | 语音信箱已经满了 再见 | 
| [01:08] | He’s still not answering your calls. | 他还是没接你电话 | 
| [01:10] | No. | 没有 | 
| [01:11] | Zoe froze me out when I first lost custody. | 我刚失去抚养权时 佐伊也不搭理我 | 
| [01:14] | Don’t worry. He’ll come around. | 别担心 他会想通的 | 
| [01:16] | You just got to be patient. | 你只需要耐心等待 | 
| [01:17] | Patience is not really my thing, Rene, | 我可不擅长耐心等待 雷内 | 
| [01:19] | but thank you. | 不过还是谢谢你 | 
| [01:23] | Any word on when Dinah is coming back? | 知道戴娜什么时候能回归吗 | 
| [01:25] | Well, she’s already tried to check herself | 她已经试着自己 | 
| [01:28] | out the hospital a couple of times. | 强行出院好几次了 | 
| [01:30] | Patience is also not really her thing. | 她也不擅长耐心等待 | 
| [01:33] | – Working a new case? – Not exactly. | -在办新案子 -不算是 | 
| [01:36] | It’s for your sister. Yeah. | 是你妹妹的事 没错 | 
| [01:38] | That’s still weird to say out loud. | 这样说还是很别扭 | 
| [01:40] | Ok, Rene, look. | 好吧 雷内 听着 | 
| [01:41] | Our team has been deputized to work with the SCPD. | 我们小队已经正式授权与星城警局合作了 | 
| [01:44] | She hasn’t been. She shouldn’t be out there | 但她还没有 所以不该再作为治安维持者 | 
| [01:47] | as a vigilante, and I would actually really appreciate | 去出外勤 如果你不去怂恿她 | 
| [01:50] | if you didn’t encourage her. | 我会非常感激的 | 
| [01:52] | Do you really think I could stop her? | 你真觉得我能拦得住她吗 | 
| [01:54] | Stubbornness runs in the family. | 你们家的固执是祖传的 | 
| [01:55] | Besides, this is personal. | 再说了 这是她的私事 | 
| [02:00] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [02:02] | This is the bullet that killed her mother. | 这就是杀死她妈妈的那颗子弹 | 
| [02:06] | Her mother was murdered? | 她妈妈是被杀死的 | 
| [02:09] | – She didn’t tell you? – No. | -她没告诉过你 -没有 | 
| [02:10] | Look. I’m not trying to get in the middle of any family drama. | 听着 我不想卷入任何家庭纷争里 | 
| [02:12] | Too late. | 太晚了吧 | 
| [02:17] | Her mother was murdered over a year ago. | 她妈妈是在一年多前被杀害的 | 
| [02:19] | Emiko’s been trying to find the killer ever since, | 自从那以后惠美子一直在努力找出凶手 | 
| [02:21] | but all she’s found were dead ends. | 但她找到的所有线索都没用 | 
| [02:24] | This bullet is her only legit lead. | 这颗子弹是她仅存的希望了 | 
| [02:27] | Does she have any reason to blame my family | 她有理由把她妈妈的死 | 
| [02:28] | for her mother’s death? | 怪罪到我们家身上吗 | 
| [02:29] | Y’all did become Starling City royalty | 当你们在星城享受的时候 | 
| [02:31] | while she and her mom were left to struggle in the Glades. | 她妈妈和她却在贫民窟里挣扎 | 
| [02:34] | All I’m saying is there’s a difference | 我想说的是信任和信托基金 | 
| [02:35] | between trust and trust fund. | 还是有本质区别的 | 
| [02:38] | She trusts you? | 她相信你吗 | 
| [02:39] | That’s because I had to prove to her that she could. | 那是因为我向她证明了我值得信赖 | 
| [02:43] | Ok. I’ll prove it, too. | 好吧 我也能证明 | 
| [02:53] | Just like my father taught me. | 就像我爸教过我的那样 | 
| [02:56] | He should have taught you how to aim, boy. | 他应该好好教教你如何瞄准 小子 | 
| [02:58] | You’d be lucky to break skin. | 你都不一定能让对手破皮 | 
| [03:00] | Do you two ever stop talking? | 你们俩就不能闭会嘴吗 | 
| [03:17] | That is enough. You’re supposed to be training, | 打够了吧 你们应该是在训练 | 
| [03:19] | not trying to kill each other. | 而不是试着杀死对方 | 
| [03:20] | Aww. Why you got to ruin all the fun? | 你为什么非得这么扫兴呢 | 
| [03:26] | The OP in Cairo was a bust. | 开罗的行动失败了 | 
| [03:28] | Dante’s emissary Virgil managed to evade us. | 但丁的使者维吉尔成功逃走了 | 
| [03:30] | Virgil was our only contact to Dante. | 维吉尔是我们能找到但丁的唯一突破口 | 
| [03:34] | All that effort to trick Diaz into giving up the number, | 费了那么大的劲才从迪亚兹那套出号码 | 
| [03:36] | and we’re back to square one. | 现在我们又回到了原点 | 
| [03:37] | Not completely. | 也不尽然 | 
| [03:38] | We still have the records from Virgil’s phone. | 我们还有维吉尔的手机通讯记录 | 
| [03:40] | That could lead us to Dante. | 上看可能有找到但丁的线索 | 
| [03:41] | Meantime, Dante is wreaking havoc, | 但同时 但丁正在大肆破坏 | 
| [03:44] | financing terrorists all over the world. | 资助全球范围的恐怖活动 | 
| [03:45] | I was hoping to be done with this group by now. | 我本来以为现在可以不用再管这群家伙了 | 
| [03:47] | I know. The only thing anyone knows about this operation | 我知道 关于这次行动大家只知道 | 
| [03:49] | is that Diaz is a part of the Ghost Initiative, | 迪亚兹是幽灵计划的一部分 | 
| [03:52] | but the longer this takes, the more likely | 但时间拖得越久 天眼会的负责人 | 
| [03:54] | A.R.G.U.S. brass is to find out the real reason | 就越可能发现幽灵计划的真实目的 | 
| [03:56] | for the Ghost Initiative is to go after Dante. | 发现我们其实是为了追捕但丁 | 
| [03:59] | It’s time to tell Oliver and Felicity. | 是时候告诉奥利弗和费利西蒂了 | 
| [04:03] | Our position now is riskier than ever. | 我们现在的境地是前所未有的危险 | 
| [04:05] | The less secrets we have, the better. | 我们的秘密越少 情势会越有利 | 
| [04:13] | My sister? | 我妹妹 | 
| [04:18] | No. That’s not possible. | 不 那绝不可能 | 
| [04:20] | I wish it wasn’t, but here I am. | 我也希望不是 但我就在这呢 | 
| [04:23] | Now, get the damn gun off me. | 现在 把该死的枪给我移开 | 
| [04:25] | He will when you stop lying. | 只要你不撒谎他会移开的 | 
| [04:27] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通 | 
| [04:28] | We all knew Oliver and Felicity. | 我们都认识奥利弗和费利西蒂 | 
| [04:31] | They never had a daughter. | 他们从没有过女儿 | 
| [04:32] | Guess you didn’t know them as well as you think. | 看来你并不像你以为的那样了解他俩 | 
| [04:35] | Is this true? Is she their kid? | 这是真的吗 她是他们的孩子 | 
| [04:37] | Hey. Whoa. Let him go. | 等等 别伤害他 | 
| [04:38] | He doesn’t know who my parents are. | 他完全不知道我父母是谁 | 
| [04:39] | I never told him. | 我从没跟他说过 | 
| [04:44] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 | 
| [04:47] | Look, Mia, | 听着 米娅 | 
| [04:50] | Mia, my dad told me to keep a watch on you | 米娅 我爸让我好好看着你 | 
| [04:54] | and keep you safe, | 保证你的安全 | 
| [04:56] | so I know who your father is. | 所以其实我知道你爸是谁 | 
| [04:58] | Your dad knew, too? | 你爸也知道 | 
| [05:00] | Who the hell is your dad? | 你爸又是谁 | 
| [05:02] | John Diggle is my adoptive father. | 约翰·狄格尔是我的养父 | 
| [05:05] | – A vigilante. – Mia– | -是治安维持者 -米娅 | 
| [05:07] | So you’ve been lying to me this entire time? | 所以一直以来你都在骗我 | 
| [05:10] | Well, now that we’re all acquainted, | 好吧 既然咱们都算是熟人了 | 
| [05:13] | what the hell are you doing down here? | 你们来这到底要干什么 | 
| [05:15] | She’s looking for Felicity, | 她在找费利西蒂 | 
| [05:16] | who’s apparently not dead. | 很明显 她并没有死 | 
| [05:18] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [05:19] | Because she’s done this before. | 因为她以前也这么干过 | 
| [05:21] | She’s just hiding somewhere, being paranoid like always. | 她只是躲起来了 总是那么疑神疑鬼的 | 
| [05:26] | Figured it might be here this time. | 我猜这次她躲到这里来了 | 
| [05:28] | So you’re just going on a hunch, huh? | 所以你只是凭直觉来的 | 
| [05:29] | No. I am going on an entire lifetime | 不 是凭着我这辈子和她 | 
| [05:32] | of dealing with her. | 斗智斗勇的经历 | 
| [05:33] | Did you even bother checking into her murder? | 你们就没确认一下她是否真的被杀吗 | 
| [05:35] | Of course we did. | 我们当然有 | 
| [05:36] | She died in an explosion. | 她死于一场爆炸 | 
| [05:38] | Did you actually see a body? | 你们看到尸体了吗 | 
| [05:41] | Ok. So where do we start? | 那我们接下来怎么办 | 
| [05:46] | Yeah. I’m not looking for any kind of family reunion here, bro. | 我可不是来认亲的 老哥 | 
| [05:51] | Oh, I’m sorry, sis, but I have come too far | 抱歉了小妹 我付出了这么多 | 
| [05:54] | to get sidelined now, so we’re helping each other | 已经无法置身事外了 所以无论如何 | 
| [05:57] | Whether you want to or not. | 我们都得合作 | 
| [06:03] | The ghost initiative sounds a lot like Task Force X. | 幽灵计划怎么有点像X特遣部队的感觉 | 
| [06:07] | Didn’t Lyla shelve that years ago? | 这不是几年前就被莱拉搁置了吗 | 
| [06:09] | She did, but there’s now | 没错 但是现在 | 
| [06:10] | a more immediate, more dangerous target | 有一个更加紧急更加危险的目标 | 
| [06:13] | that the brass at A.R.G.U.S., even above Lyla, | 天眼会那些权力高于莱拉的人 | 
| [06:16] | is preventing us from pursuing. | 不希望我们继续追查下去 | 
| [06:18] | We’re using the Ghost Initiative to go after this target | 我们利用幽灵计划能在调查目标的时候 | 
| [06:21] | without their oversight. | 不被他们发现 | 
| [06:22] | Well, I love a spontaneous OTA moment | 我真的很享受原始的绿箭分队 | 
| [06:24] | as much as the next person, | 重聚的感觉 | 
| [06:25] | but you didn’t really come here to tell us | 但你来这的目的可不只是告诉我们 | 
| [06:28] | about resurrecting an old A.R.G.U.S. defunct program, did you? | 天眼会被搁置的计划要重启这件事吧 | 
| [06:31] | It’s not about the program. | 重启计划不是重点 | 
| [06:33] | It’s about who’s in it. | 重点是有谁参与 | 
| [06:36] | Ricardo Diaz. | 里卡多·迪亚兹 | 
| [06:38] | You have to be joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [06:40] | You’re working with the man who threatened | 你在跟那个曾经威胁并尝试 | 
| [06:42] | and tried to kill my entire family? | 杀掉我全家的人合作 | 
| [06:44] | I think it’s important that we hear what John has to say. | 我们先听听约翰怎么说吧 | 
| [06:47] | Working with this monster is a small price to pay | 和这个怪物共事只是小小代价 | 
| [06:50] | for bringing down a much larger threat. | 为的是能消除更大的威胁 | 
| [06:53] | Diaz was the only one we could use to get close to this guy, | 迪亚兹是我们唯一能利用来接近这个家伙的人 | 
| [06:56] | and I promise you he is a million times worse. | 我向你保证这个家伙绝对罪恶千万倍 | 
| [06:59] | So Diaz is just walking around free right now | 所以迪亚兹现在只需提供情报 | 
| [07:01] | in exchange for intel? | 就能自由自在无拘无束 | 
| [07:01] | He’s not free, Felicity. He has a bomb in his head. | 他可不自由 费利西蒂 他的脑袋里有颗炸弹 | 
| [07:05] | If he makes one misstep… | 只要走错一步 | 
| [07:09] | We are taking every precaution. | 我们做好了一切预防措施 | 
| [07:10] | Well, I understand why Curtis left. | 我现在明白为什么柯蒂斯离开了 | 
| [07:14] | You can’t really be OK with this. | 你不会真的一点都不介意吧 | 
| [07:15] | No, but I–I trust John, | 当然介意 但我相信约翰 | 
| [07:19] | and I believe | 我相信 | 
| [07:22] | that he would only take a step like this | 除非他有其他更好的选择 | 
| [07:25] | If he had no other choice. | 不然也不会走这一步 | 
| [07:26] | There was no other choice, | 没有其他的选择了 | 
| [07:28] | and I hate that it came to this, | 我也不希望事情发展到这一步 | 
| [07:31] | but Lyla and I believe that using the Ghost Initiative | 但我和莱拉都认为利用幽灵计划 | 
| [07:33] | is the best way to take down this threat. | 是消除这个威胁的最好办法 | 
| [07:35] | You realize that this is the second time you have | 你有没有意识到这是你第二次 | 
| [07:37] | prioritized your job over keeping your friends safe? | 优先考虑工作而不是朋友的安危 | 
| [07:40] | Working with A.R.G.U.S. does keep you safe | 与天眼会合作能保证你们的安全 | 
| [07:42] | because it makes the world safe. | 因为它能让天下太平 | 
| [07:45] | You can keep telling yourself that. | 你就继续自欺欺人吧 | 
| [07:56] | 迪亚兹自由了 是时候收拾残局了 | |
| [08:03] | Meet Virgil, | 这是维吉尔 | 
| [08:04] | an intermediary for the terrorist financier known as Dante. | 是恐怖分子出资人但丁的中间人 | 
| [08:07] | – Diaz should be familiar. – Nice guy. | -迪亚兹应该认识他 -挺好的家伙 | 
| [08:10] | Your job is to meet with Virgil, | 你们的任务就是去见维吉尔 | 
| [08:12] | convince him that he should be in business with you. | 劝他和你们做一笔交易 | 
| [08:15] | You get through Virgil, you get a meeting with Dante. | 搞定了维吉尔 就能见到但丁 | 
| [08:17] | So our first mission is a meeting? | 我们的第一个任务就是见个人 | 
| [08:19] | That is way below our pay grade. | 这也太大材小用 | 
| [08:21] | Wait. We’re getting paid? | 我们还有工资拿吗 | 
| [08:24] | If we can even get the meeting. | 我们还不一定能见到呢 | 
| [08:26] | I tried once. Virgil wouldn’t take my call. | 我试过 维吉尔根本不接我电话 | 
| [08:28] | He wouldn’t take yours, | 他不接你的电话 | 
| [08:30] | but he’ll take his. | 但会接他的 | 
| [08:31] | Diaz is the reason we’ve been able to track Virgil. | 靠迪亚兹我们才能追踪到维吉尔 | 
| [08:33] | So what do you say, Diaz? | 怎么样 迪亚兹 | 
| [08:35] | You want to make that call for real this time? | 愿意打电话了吗这次 | 
| [08:38] | I thought you’d never ask. | 就等你这句话呢 | 
| [08:42] | Ok. Operation blow the head off the dragon | 好 任务代号”直捣黄龙” | 
| [08:43] | is officially a go. | 正式启动 | 
| [08:45] | I overrode A.R.G.U.S.’s security protocols | 我越过了天眼会的安全协议 | 
| [08:46] | and accessed the bomb in Diaz’s brain, | 取得了迪亚兹脑袋上那颗炸弹的控制权 | 
| [08:48] | which means as soon as Dig’s Ghost Initiative mission is over, | 只要狄格的重启幽灵计划结束 | 
| [08:52] | one click. | 只要点一下 | 
| [08:55] | That’s great. | 真棒 | 
| [08:57] | – High score on candy crush? – I’m working. | -糖果传奇冲高分呢 -我在工作 | 
| [08:59] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that being a fake lawye | 抱歉 我没意识到装律师 | 
| [09:01] | was more interesting than getting revenge | 比替昆汀报仇雪恨 | 
| [09:02] | on the bastard who killed Quentin. | 要有意思得多 | 
| [09:05] | Fine. I’m listening. Happy? | 好吧 我认真听 开心了 | 
| [09:07] | All you have to do is get within 100 feet of Diaz, | 你只需要站在迪亚兹30米以内的地方 | 
| [09:10] | which should be easy for the D.A., | 对于地检你来说轻而易举 | 
| [09:12] | and then just click this button right here | 然后点一下这个键 | 
| [09:15] | and activate the remote detonator. | 就能启动远程引爆装置 | 
| [09:17] | Won’t that send me straight to the top | 这样我不就成了 | 
| [09:19] | of most likely to have killed Diaz list? | 杀害迪亚兹的头号嫌犯 | 
| [09:21] | What do you care? | 有什么关系 | 
| [09:23] | You’ve been trying to kill Diaz for months. | 你都追杀迪亚兹几个月了 | 
| [09:24] | I mean, the only reason he’s still alive | 他能存活至今 | 
| [09:26] | is because we needed him to get Oliver out of prison. | 都是因为我们需要他帮奥利弗出狱 | 
| [09:29] | True… but some things have changed. | 没错 但时过境迁 | 
| [09:32] | I mean, I’m kind of good at this D.A. thing, | 地检的工作我还挺在行的 | 
| [09:34] | so I’m not really sure I’m ready to give it up yet. | 我不太想就这么放弃这份工作 | 
| [09:37] | Well, I’m not ready to give up on getting Diaz. | 我也不想放弃追杀迪亚兹 | 
| [09:39] | Diaz is in A.R.G.U.S. custody. | 迪亚兹现在受天眼会的监管 | 
| [09:42] | He’s not running around free. | 他不是自由之身 | 
| [09:44] | Trust me. I would be thrilled to see his head explode, | 相信我 我巴不得看他的脑袋炸开花 | 
| [09:47] | But is it really worth the consequences? | 把他杀了又有什么意义呢 | 
| [09:48] | Yes, it is worth every consequence. | 当然非常有意义 | 
| [09:50] | I have to protect my family. | 我要保护我的家庭 | 
| [09:53] | By family you mean you, Oliver, | 家庭是指 你 奥利弗 | 
| [09:56] | and your baby? | 还有你肚子里的孩子 | 
| [09:59] | What, are you psychic now? | 你会读心术还是怎么的 | 
| [10:00] | Well, there’s no wine or champagne | 你这次没拿红酒或香槟 | 
| [10:02] | and no caffeine on this mission, | 练一点咖啡因都没有 | 
| [10:04] | and that–that is a pregnant lady | 还有这个 只有孕妇 | 
| [10:06] | amount of chocolates you just consumed. | 才能吃下这么多巧克力 | 
| [10:07] | I ate that much chocolate before I was pregnant. | 我怀孕前就能吃这么多巧克力 | 
| [10:14] | – No one else knows. – Not even Oliver? | -没人知道这件事 -奥利弗也不知道 | 
| [10:16] | I haven’t found the right time to tell him. | 我还没找到一个合适的时机告诉他 | 
| [10:17] | I’ve been trying to tell him, | 我在找机会告诉他 | 
| [10:18] | so I would really, really appreciate it | 所以我会非常感激你 | 
| [10:19] | if you wouldn’t tell… | 如果你能替我 | 
| [10:21] | anyone. | 保密 | 
| [10:23] | I won’t. | 我会保密的 | 
| [10:25] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [10:36] | Really snap your wrist next time. | 下次手腕用力 | 
| [10:39] | Gives it just a bit more power. | 能更有力一些 | 
| [10:41] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 | 
| [10:44] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 | 
| [10:46] | – Of course Rene told you. – Don’t get mad at Rene. | -雷内这个大嘴巴 -别怪他 | 
| [10:49] | I just– I want to help. | 我只是想帮你 | 
| [10:51] | I had Felicity analyze the composition of the bullet. | 我让费利西蒂分析了子弹的构造 | 
| [10:53] | – It’s made from a– – a rare promethium alloy, | -是由 -稀有的镨合金打造而成 | 
| [10:56] | The kind used by a handful of black market weapons manufacturers? | 黑市武器制造商的东西 | 
| [11:00] | I’ve done my homework. | 我也有调查 | 
| [11:02] | Do you know it was shot with a customized rifle? | 那你知不知道武器是一把定制版步枪 | 
| [11:06] | Specs are on the drive. | 武器规格都在硬盘上 | 
| [11:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:15] | I can help you catch who made it. | 我能帮你抓到制造商 | 
| [11:16] | This is my mission. | 这是我的任务 | 
| [11:18] | Ok. Maybe we can discuss your mother. | 那我们能不能说说你母亲的事 | 
| [11:22] | Rene has a big mouth. | 雷内的嘴可真大 | 
| [11:24] | I’m glad he told me, ok? | 我很高兴他能告诉我这些 | 
| [11:27] | I know what it’s like to lose a parent. | 我知道失去父母的感觉 | 
| [11:29] | I don’t want your sympathy. | 我不需要你的同情 | 
| [11:36] | I want justice. | 我要的是正义 | 
| [11:37] | Except you’re not authorized to get it. | 你可没有被批准能惩恶扬正 | 
| [11:42] | I am. | 而我可以 | 
| [11:44] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 | 
| [11:47] | I understand that my parents weren’t exactly the best people, | 我知道我的父母不是最好的人 | 
| [11:51] | but…if they taught me one thing, | 但是 他们教会了我一件事 | 
| [11:54] | it’s the value of family, | 那就是家人的价值 | 
| [11:57] | which is what you and I are, | 而你我就是家人 | 
| [12:01] | So if someone’s hurt you, | 所以如果有人伤害了你 | 
| [12:05] | you better believe they’ve hurt me, too. | 那他们也伤害了我 | 
| [12:26] | I don’t know how we’re gonna used this old stuff to find Felicity. | 我不知道我们要怎么用这老古董找到费利西蒂 | 
| [12:29] | It’s like a tech time capsule. | 它就像个科技版的时间胶囊 | 
| [12:31] | Here goes nothing. | 成败在此一举 | 
| [12:37] | And we have liftoff. | 现在我们连上了 | 
| [12:39] | I thought you had Archer. | 我以为你有了弓箭手项目 | 
| [12:40] | Why do you need all this old junk? | 为什么你还需要这个老古董 | 
| [12:42] | Because as advanced as Archer is, | 因为无论弓箭手项目有多先进 | 
| [12:43] | It was designed for the Glades. | 它是为贫民区设计 | 
| [12:45] | This system was built for Star City. | 而这个系统是为星城所建 | 
| [12:46] | So who am I looking for again? | 我要找的人是谁 | 
| [12:48] | Uh, some guy. Paul Loiseau. | 一个家伙叫保罗·卢瓦索 | 
| [12:51] | SCPD has him listed as the only eyewitness to felicity’s murder. | 星城警局把他列为费利西蒂谋杀案的唯一目击者 | 
| [12:55] | I’m guessing she paid him to say she was there. | 我猜是费利西蒂雇他说自己在场 | 
| [12:58] | Says this guy committed suicide about a week ago. | 这上面说这个男人一个星期前自杀了 | 
| [13:00] | Wait. That was right when we started looking into | 等等 那正是我们开始调查 | 
| [13:01] | Felicity’s disappearance. | 费利西蒂失踪的时间 | 
| [13:03] | What about the coroner? | 验尸官呢 | 
| [13:08] | Another suicide. | 也自杀了 | 
| [13:09] | Star City’s bad but not that bad. | 星城是很糟糕 但没那么糟糕吧 | 
| [13:11] | Someone’s taking these people out, but why? | 有人在处理这些人 但是为什么 | 
| [13:13] | So Felicity uncovers a bomb plot, | 所以费利西蒂发现了一个炸弹阴谋 | 
| [13:15] | but before she can tell anybody, | 但是在她告诉别人之前 | 
| [13:16] | the party responsible fakes her death. | 炸弹的幕后黑手伪造了她的死亡 | 
| [13:18] | Now they’re tying up loose ends. | 现在他们正在收拾残局 | 
| [13:20] | – So why not just kill her? – Cause they needed her. | -那为什么不直接杀了她 -因为他们需要她 | 
| [13:23] | You were the last one to talk to Felicity. What did she say? | 你是最后一个和费利西蒂说话的人 她说了什么 | 
| [13:26] | Just the usual bull about how the city’s not safe | 都是些这个城市不安全的胡言乱语 | 
| [13:29] | and she wanted me to get out of town. | 她还想让我出城 | 
| [13:31] | It might not have been bull this time. | 这次可能不是什么胡言乱语了 | 
| [13:34] | You guys are just junkies looking for your hero fix. | 你们只是一群寻找英雄情结的白痴 | 
| [13:37] | My mom is the only person I care about, | 我只关心我妈妈 | 
| [13:39] | And I’m gonna go look for her myself without any of you. | 我要自己一个人去找她 | 
| [13:41] | – hold on. Mia– – Get the hell off! | -慢着 米娅 -给我滚 | 
| [13:44] | That goes for all of you. | 你们都给我滚 | 
| [13:54] | This is my kind of place. | 这像是我的地盘 | 
| [13:56] | This used to be a Triad hangout. | 这以前是三合会的巢穴 | 
| [13:57] | Everyone, focus. | 所有人 集中注意 | 
| [13:59] | The objective is to find Virgil | 本次行动的目的是找到维吉尔 | 
| [14:01] | and get him to agree to your deal. | 让他同意你们的交易 | 
| [14:03] | Where is Virgil? | 维吉尔在哪里 | 
| [14:04] | Speak of the devil, | 说曹操 | 
| [14:06] | and he shall appear. | 曹操就到 | 
| [14:08] | Ricardo Diaz, | 里卡多·迪亚兹 | 
| [14:09] | and here I thought the almighty dragon was in prison. | 我以为无所不能的龙被关在监狱里了 | 
| [14:12] | No prison could hold me. | 没有监狱能关得了我 | 
| [14:14] | You should know that. | 你应该知道 | 
| [14:15] | No bodyguards. That’s a good sign. | 没有保镖 那是个好迹象 | 
| [14:17] | Now all you have to do is convince him. | 现在你们需要做的就是说服他 | 
| [14:19] | You know, Mr. Diaz, I was, uh– | 你知道的 迪亚兹先生 我 | 
| [14:21] | I was happy to get your call. | 接到你的电话我很高兴 | 
| [14:24] | My employer would like to know when he can collect on your debt. | 我的雇主想知道他什么时候能收到你的钱 | 
| [14:28] | The longbow hunters were not cheap. | 长弓猎手可不便宜 | 
| [14:31] | We have a proposition, | 我们有个提议 | 
| [14:34] | and I think it will cover more than what I owe. | 我认为这能抵消我所有欠债还有余 | 
| [14:37] | That’s intriguing. | 有意思 | 
| [14:42] | Too bad it wasn’t made in good faith, though. | 但可惜的是那不是真的 | 
| [14:49] | Kill them, | 杀了他们 | 
| [14:50] | except for Mr. Diaz. | 除了迪亚兹先生 | 
| [14:52] | Dante will deal with him personally tonight. | 但丁今晚会亲自处理他 | 
| [15:00] | Don’t let Virgil leave! | 别让维吉尔跑了 | 
| [15:27] | Great. Now we owe her one. | 真棒 现在我们欠她的了 | 
| [15:30] | Move! | 快走 | 
| [15:43] | Nowhere to run, Virgil! | 没地方跑了 维吉尔 | 
| [15:48] | Treachery earns the worst punishment, Ricardo. | 背叛会受到最严厉的惩罚 里卡多 | 
| [15:51] | Dante will make sure you get what you deserve. | 但丁一定会让你受到惩罚 | 
| [16:05] | Are the handcuffs really necessary? | 有必要戴这些手铐吗 | 
| [16:07] | Until you tell us which one of you tipped off Virgil. | 除非你们告诉我们是谁向维吉尔通风报信 | 
| [16:09] | Hey. We were caught in the same ambush. | 我们都中了埋伏 | 
| [16:11] | In case you missed the show out there, | 如果你错过了那场戏 | 
| [16:13] | we almost died. | 我们可是差点死了 | 
| [16:15] | Well, some of us did. | 我们之中有人通风报信了 | 
| [16:16] | You got something you want to say to me? | 你想对我说什么 | 
| [16:19] | Maybe “Dante will deal with him personally” | 或许”但丁今晚会亲自处理他” | 
| [16:21] | was actually code for “Get Diaz out before the bloodbath.” | 其实是指”在大屠杀之前救迪亚兹出去” | 
| [16:25] | The phone call to Virgil. | 打给维吉尔的电话 | 
| [16:27] | Diaz must have warned him somehow. | 迪亚兹肯定用某种方式警告了他 | 
| [16:29] | I’ll have the analysts look into encoded phrases. | 我让分析人员检查编码短语 | 
| [16:31] | Lady, you ain’t gonna find anything | 女士 你什么都找不到 | 
| [16:34] | Because I wasn’t the one who warned them. | 因为警告他的人不是我 | 
| [16:35] | Sure you didn’t. | 你当然没有 | 
| [16:36] | You didn’t really think this one through. | 你没有考虑清楚 | 
| [16:38] | Even if you and Virgil had ridden off into the sunset, | 即使你和维吉尔可以逍遥法外 | 
| [16:43] | Mommy and daddy wouldn’t have let you get very far. | 妈妈和爸爸也不会让你逃太远 | 
| [16:45] | He didn’t think we would really do it. | 他觉得我们不会真的那样做 | 
| [16:49] | You guys, you have no idea who you’re messing with. | 你们完全不知道自己惹的是谁 | 
| [16:54] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 | 
| [16:56] | You’d rather have a bomb explode in your head | 你宁愿让脑袋里的炸弹爆炸 | 
| [16:59] | than risk Dante finding out that you betrayed him. | 都不想让但丁发现你背叛了他 | 
| [17:02] | Once Dante figures all of this out– | 一旦但丁知道了这一切 | 
| [17:06] | and he will– | 而他一定会 | 
| [17:09] | you all are gonna be wishing for the mercy of a quick death. | 你们都会希望能死得更痛快 | 
| [17:16] | Laurel Lance entering Queen residence. | 劳蕾尔·兰斯进入奎恩之家 | 
| [17:18] | No more sad chocolates. | 别再吃悲情的巧克力了 | 
| [17:20] | I got you a roasted turkey sandwich. | 我给你带了烤火鸡三明治 | 
| [17:24] | It’s not deli meat. I double-checked. | 不是加工的肉 我确认过了 | 
| [17:25] | Also, I got you some fruit and veggies. | 还有 我还拿了一些水果和蔬菜 | 
| [17:28] | Are you on any prenatal vitamins? | 你在服用孕期维生素吗 | 
| [17:30] | Any mac and cheese in there? No? | 有通心粉和奶酪吗 没有吗 | 
| [17:33] | Clearly, you’re having some kind of weird pregnancy crisis, | 很显然 你正在经历一些奇怪的孕期危机 | 
| [17:36] | and killing Ricardo Diaz is not going to solve it. | 但杀死里卡多·迪亚兹是不会解决的 | 
| [17:39] | Focusing on killing the maniac who wants to kill me and my family | 专注于杀死那个想杀我和我家人的疯子 | 
| [17:42] | might be a little bit more helpful than… eating that banana. | 或许比 吃香蕉更有帮助 | 
| [17:47] | One, you need the potassium. | 第一 你需要钾元素 | 
| [17:49] | Two, yes, you’re right. | 第二 没错 你是对的 | 
| [17:51] | Your husband’s job is to be the enemy of monsters, | 你老公的工作就是与怪物为敌 | 
| [17:54] | and those monsters are going to target you and your family | 而那些怪物会把你和你的家人当作目标 | 
| [17:57] | like they always have. | 他们一贯如此 | 
| [17:58] | Thank you. That is incredibly reassuring. | 谢谢你 真是太舒心了 | 
| [18:02] | You are more than capable | 你绝对可以 | 
| [18:03] | of protecting yourself and your family. | 保护你和你的家人 | 
| [18:05] | I mean, you built this insane, crazy security system. | 你建造了这个疯狂的安全系统 | 
| [18:09] | Which didn’t work the last time somebody targeted us. | 而它在上次有人攻击我们时没起作用 | 
| [18:12] | – So? You’ll fix it. – Yeah. Ok. | -那又如何 你会改进它 -好吧 | 
| [18:16] | In half a day, you hacked into Ricardo Diaz’s brain. | 才半天时间 你就黑进了里卡多·迪亚兹的大脑 | 
| [18:21] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 不知道你有没有注意到 | 
| [18:22] | But you’re kind of a badass. | 但是你真的很屌了 | 
| [18:26] | What if it’s not enough? | 如果这样还不够呢 | 
| [18:29] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [18:33] | There will always be another Diaz. | 总会有另一个迪亚兹出现 | 
| [18:35] | you just have to have faith that you can handle the next one | 你只要相信 你会解决好下一个迪亚兹 | 
| [18:40] | and the one after that and the one after that. | 还有下一个和下一个和下一个 | 
| [18:44] | You know, this baby’s really lucky to have you. | 你要知道 这个孩子能有你是多么的幸运 | 
| [18:48] | I know it’s scary, | 我知道这很可拍 | 
| [18:50] | but I promise you’ve got this, | 但我向你保证你能行的 | 
| [18:52] | and if you want to kill Ricardo Diaz, | 如果你想杀了里卡多·迪亚兹 | 
| [18:54] | I am not gonna stand in your way, | 我是不会阻止你的 | 
| [18:56] | but don’t do it out of fear | 但是不要被恐惧所控制 | 
| [19:00] | because you have nothing to be afraid of. | 因为你不需要怕任何事 | 
| [19:10] | We just finished the analysis of the phone call | 我们刚分析了 | 
| [19:11] | between Diaz and Virgil. | 迪亚兹和维吉尔的通话 | 
| [19:13] | No obvious ciphers or patterns. | 没有明显的密码或模式 | 
| [19:15] | Ok. Well, if Diaz was telling the truth, | 如果迪亚兹说的是实话 | 
| [19:17] | then Virgil must have been tipped off by someone else. | 肯定有其他人给维吉尔通风报信 | 
| [19:18] | Probably the same someone who’s been blocking us in A.R.G.U.S., | 可能和在天眼会阻碍我们的是同一个人 | 
| [19:21] | And now they know we’re using the Ghost Initiative | 现在他们知道了我们在用幽灵计划 | 
| [19:23] | to go after Dante. | 抓捕但丁 | 
| [19:26] | We need to catch him before they shut us down completely. | 我们需要在被完全叫停前抓到他 | 
| [19:29] | Any luck figuring out his next move? | 你们搞清楚他的下一步行动了吗 | 
| [19:32] | Well, we did manage to find this. | 我们找到了这个 | 
| [19:33] | It’s an Italian florin coin circa 1300s. | 约铸造于公元十四世纪的意大利弗罗林硬币 | 
| [19:36] | Wouldn’t have pegged Virgil as a coin collector. | 维吉尔可不想是一个硬币收藏者 | 
| [19:38] | He wasn’t. It’s a fake. | 他不是 硬币是假的 | 
| [19:41] | Turns out there’s a microchip hidden inside. | 里面藏了一个微型芯片 | 
| [19:44] | Well, that sounds promising. | 这听起来有希望 | 
| [19:46] | Unfortunately, the data’s very heavily encrypted. | 不幸的是 里面的数据被重重加密 | 
| [19:48] | I don’t really trust giving it to an A.R.G.U.S. analyst, | 我不信任天眼会的数据分析师 | 
| [19:51] | but Curtis did leave us his decryption algorithm. | 不过柯蒂斯把他的解密算法留给我们了 | 
| [19:54] | Considerate of him. | 他考虑真周全 | 
| [19:56] | It’s gonna take a while. | 这要花点儿时间 | 
| [19:56] | Well, hopefully, not too long. | 希望不会太久 | 
| [19:59] | If Dante’s in town, it must be for something big. | 如果但丁来了星城 他肯定会有大动作 | 
| [20:05] | The algorithm you wrote to find the weapon | 你写来寻找武器的算法 | 
| [20:06] | is lagging a little bit. | 速度有些慢了 | 
| [20:07] | Do you…mind if I take a look? | 你是否介意让我看一下 | 
| [20:10] | The algorithm’s fine. | 算法没问题 | 
| [20:13] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [20:15] | Do you have to stand right there? | 你非站在我边上不可吗 | 
| [20:22] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 | 
| [20:24] | I had to help Zoe with her test. | 我得帮佐伊准备测试 | 
| [20:26] | Geometry’s a bitch. | 几何学太他妈难了 | 
| [20:27] | – How we looking? – Fantastic. | -进展如何 -非常好 | 
| [20:30] | The weight on these feels a little strange. | 这些箭的重量有些奇怪 | 
| [20:32] | Did you make these yourself or– | 你是自己做的吗 | 
| [20:34] | – No. – I’m just asking because | -不是 -我就问问 | 
| [20:36] | when I started out, I made most of my own arrows, | 因为刚开始我大都是自己制作箭 | 
| [20:38] | and I could show you a trick or two if you want. | 如果你需要我可以告诉你些小技巧 | 
| [20:41] | What I want is for you to not touch my things. | 我需要你别再碰我的东西 | 
| [20:46] | And that’s a hit! | 有结果了 | 
| [20:50] | Andrew Thornton. Specializes | 安德鲁·索顿 专长于制造 | 
| [20:51] | in promethium-based customized weaponry. | 基于钷元素的定制武器 | 
| [20:54] | That sounds like our guy. | 听起来是我们要找的人 | 
| [20:55] | Yeah. Now we just have to find him. | 没错 现在我们只要找到他就行了 | 
| [20:57] | According to that online chatter right there, | 根据这个网聊记录 | 
| [20:59] | he’s doing a deal tonight | 他今晚会在佩尼镇的一间工厂 | 
| [21:00] | at an industrial plant in pennytown. | 做一笔交易 | 
| [21:03] | So what’s the plan? | 我们什么计划 | 
| [21:04] | Rene’s gonna roll with me, and you need to stay here. | 雷内和我一起去 你留在这 | 
| [21:06] | No way. I’m not staying behind. | 没门 我才不要留守 | 
| [21:08] | You don’t have a badge, Ok? | 你不是执法人员 | 
| [21:10] | I’m sorry, but I promise you | 我很抱歉 但是我保证 | 
| [21:13] | we will take care of this. | 我们会搞定的 | 
| [21:16] | Let’s go, Rene. | 雷内 我们走 | 
| [21:30] | Gentlemen, who’s ready to do some business? | 先生们 我们来谈谈生意吧 | 
| [21:36] | Behold my masterpiece. | 来看看我这件杰作 | 
| [21:39] | Fully customizable to your specifications. | 完全按照你们的需求定制的 | 
| [21:51] | I’ll handle Thornton! | 我来搞定索顿 | 
| [21:52] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [21:55] | Thornton’s mine. | 索顿是我的 | 
| [22:04] | Hey! What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 | 
| [22:06] | Taking back my mission! | 夺回属于我的任务 | 
| [22:21] | There’s two of you now?! | 现在有两个绿箭侠了吗 | 
| [22:22] | You’re gonna tell me everything you know | 关于和美·安达的谋杀 | 
| [22:23] | about the murder of Kazumi Adachi! | 告诉我你所知道的一切 | 
| [22:25] | Andrew Thornton, up against the wall! | 安德鲁·索顿 面朝墙站好 | 
| [22:28] | By the authority of the SCPD, I am placing you under arrest. | 以星城警局的名义 我现在将逮捕你 | 
| [22:30] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 | 
| [22:32] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 | 
| [22:34] | I’m taking him in for questioning. | 我要逮捕他以便审问 | 
| [22:35] | No. This is my mission. | 不 这是我的任务 | 
| [22:36] | I need to question him my way! | 我要用自己的方式审问他 | 
| [22:38] | You’d be breaking the law, | 那样你就犯法了 | 
| [22:39] | which you’re already doing! | 你现在已经犯法了 | 
| [22:41] | There’s a right way and a wrong way to do this. | 只有逮捕他才是正途 其他方式都是错误的 | 
| [22:44] | The only thing I’ve done wrong | 我唯一做错的事 | 
| [22:45] | is think that I could ever trust you. | 就是以为可以信任你 | 
| [23:02] | Hey. Thornton’s ready to be questioned. | 可以审问索顿了 | 
| [23:07] | Thought you’d be happier about that. | 我以为你会更开心点 | 
| [23:09] | Yeah. Sorry. I just… with Emiko, I just… | 没错 抱歉 关于惠美子 | 
| [23:12] | I need to make her understand we’re on the same side. | 我得让她明白我们是站在同一边的 | 
| [23:17] | I think the problem is you thinking | 我想问题在于你认为 | 
| [23:21] | you can make her do anything. | 你可以让她去做任何事 | 
| [23:23] | Yeah. I’ve been doing this a long time. | 是啊 我已经做绿箭侠很久了 | 
| [23:25] | She’s new, she’s unsanctioned, I’m… | 而她刚刚开始 还没有授权 | 
| [23:28] | I’m trying to help her. | 我只是想帮她 | 
| [23:29] | But she didn’t ask for your help. | 她并没要求你的帮助 | 
| [23:31] | Imagine how you would feel | 想象一下 在你刚开始做绿箭侠的时候 | 
| [23:32] | if, when you first started your quest, | 如果有人从你手中 | 
| [23:35] | someone had basically ripped your father’s list | 夺走你父亲留下的名单 | 
| [23:36] | out of your hand and taken over your mission. | 接手你的任务 你会是什么感受 | 
| [23:41] | I see your point. | 我明白你的意思了 | 
| [23:42] | Emiko doesn’t need anybody telling her | 惠美子不需要任何人告诉她 | 
| [23:43] | what to do or how to do it, | 该做什么或者怎样去做 | 
| [23:45] | and she definitely doesn’t need anyone’s protection. | 她也绝对不需要任何人去保护她 | 
| [23:48] | You see that move she did with the bow | 你看见她使用弓箭的手法 | 
| [23:50] | and switched hands? | 和换手的技巧了吗 | 
| [23:51] | Yeah. It’s impressive. | 看见了 非常厉害 | 
| [23:53] | Ridiculous. | 太绝了 | 
| [23:56] | Just be her brother | 如果你想她进入你的生活 | 
| [23:57] | if you want her to be in your life and to trust you. | 并且让她信任你 做她的哥哥就好 | 
| [24:00] | Just…just be her brother. | 你只需要 做她的哥哥 | 
| [24:20] | It’s just me– your brother, apparently. | 只是我 你哥 | 
| [24:23] | What, you think just because we’re related | 怎么 你以为我们有血缘关系 | 
| [24:24] | I’m not gonna kick your ass out of here? | 我就不会把你从这里赶出去吗 | 
| [24:26] | That was the hope, yeah. | 我是这么希望的 | 
| [24:28] | If you’re here to convince me to join | 如果你是来说服我 | 
| [24:29] | your little merry band of heroes, | 加入你们的超级英雄小团体 | 
| [24:30] | save your breath. | 省省力气吧 | 
| [24:31] | Actually, I was just hoping that we could | 事实上 我本来希望 | 
| [24:33] | commiserate about how much our parents suck. | 我们能相互吐槽我们的父母有多糟糕 | 
| [24:36] | I never had anyone to do that with before. | 我以前没有别人能吐槽 | 
| [24:38] | What do you have against our parents? | 你对我们的父母有什么不满吗 | 
| [24:40] | Seems like you came out all right. | 你看起来成长地挺好 | 
| [24:41] | You’re super rich. | 超级有钱 | 
| [24:43] | Well, let’s see. | 听我说说 | 
| [24:44] | Oliver, being my dad, got my mom killed. | 奥利弗 作为我的爸爸 害我妈被杀害了 | 
| [24:46] | Then he and Felicity promised to stay in my life | 然后他和费利西蒂保证 | 
| [24:49] | after my grandparents took custody. | 在我的外祖父母拿走监护权后仍会陪伴我 | 
| [24:50] | And then I never heard from them again. | 而我再没有他俩的消息 | 
| [24:52] | And my whole justification for it, you know, | 我一直以来为他们开脱的理由是 | 
| [24:55] | that it’s hard for publicly recognized vigilantes to raise children, | 公众认知的治安维持者很难正常抚养孩子长大 | 
| [24:58] | sort of went out the window when I found out | 而当我得知他们还有一个孩子的时候 | 
| [25:00] | they actually had another kid, | 这一切都不成立了 | 
| [25:04] | which means that they just didn’t want me. | 也就是说 他们只是不想要我 | 
| [25:08] | Being the kid they wanted wasn’t so great either. | 作为他们想要的孩子也并没有那么好 | 
| [25:15] | If you hate Felicity so much, | 如果你那么恨费利西蒂 | 
| [25:17] | why are you wasting all | 为什么还要 | 
| [25:18] | this time trying to find out where she is? | 浪费这么多时间去找她在哪 | 
| [25:21] | – Because of this. – A rock? | -因为这个 -一块石头 | 
| [25:23] | Felicity gave it to me when I was a kid, | 我还是个孩子的时候费利西蒂给了我这个 | 
| [25:24] | and it’s how she sent out her distress signal– | 她是靠这个来发出求救信号的 | 
| [25:27] | now nearly two decades later. | 时隔近二十年了 | 
| [25:30] | And you held onto it all this time. | 你还一直留着 | 
| [25:32] | It’s actually really sad. | 这太可悲了 | 
| [25:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [25:37] | You know, parents aren’t perfect. | 父母不是完美的 | 
| [25:42] | They love us the best way they can. | 他们尽最大努力爱着我们 | 
| [25:44] | Maybe I was just trying to do the same. | 也许我只是想同样地对他们 | 
| [25:47] | My whole life, my mom told me that | 我这一生 我妈妈一直告诉我 | 
| [25:49] | our dad was a hero. | 我们的爸爸是个英雄 | 
| [25:50] | But everything in this city says the opposite, | 但这城市里的一切都说明事实相反 | 
| [25:54] | That all of our problems today are because of him | 我们现在的所有问题都是因为他 | 
| [25:58] | And the other vigilantes. | 和其他的治安维持者 | 
| [26:03] | You knew him back then. | 你那个时候就认识他了 | 
| [26:06] | Was he a hero? | 他那时是个英雄吗 | 
| [26:09] | Yeah, he really was, | 是的 绝对是 | 
| [26:10] | And, you know, I’m starting to think | 我开始觉得 | 
| [26:12] | that this rock was supposed to lead me to you. | 这块石头就是要引领我找到你 | 
| [26:17] | Family was always the most important thing to my– | 家庭永远第一位 对于我的… | 
| [26:21] | our parents. | 我们的父母来说 | 
| [26:25] | Damn it, you are here to just talk me into joining you. | 糟糕 你来这就是说服我加入你们 | 
| [26:29] | Well, did it work? | 那我成功了吗 | 
| [26:39] | We have a lead on Dante’s location. | 我们有但丁所在位置的线索了 | 
| [26:43] | – What’s wrong? – I got a call from the Pentagon. | -怎么了 -我接到了五角大楼的电话 | 
| [26:46] | They want me in front of the joint chiefs tomorrow. | 他们想让我明天去面见联席参谋长 | 
| [26:49] | They’re going to ask for my resignation. | 他们会要求我辞职 | 
| [26:52] | Lyla, I’m so sorry. I should have never | 莱拉 很抱歉 我不应该 | 
| [26:54] | forced your hand with the ghost initiative. | 强迫你重启幽灵计划 | 
| [26:56] | I backed that play with open eyes, Johnny. | 是我自愿支持的 约翰 | 
| [26:57] | And I stand by it now. | 我现在也要坚持下去 | 
| [26:59] | Still, I never thought it would mean you losing your job. | 但我从没想过你会因此丢掉工作 | 
| [27:02] | Then we better make it count. | 那我们最好别辜负了我的付出 | 
| [27:05] | Dante is within our grasp, and we may not have another chance. | 但丁已在掌控之中 这可能是唯一的机会了 | 
| [27:09] | Now tell me about that lead. | 现在告诉我线索吧 | 
| [27:12] | Well, Curtis’ algorithm absolutely worked. | 柯蒂斯的算法有用 | 
| [27:16] | According to the microchip in the coin, | 根据硬币里的微芯片显示 | 
| [27:18] | Virgil was using it as some sort of storage device | 维吉尔把它用于储存 | 
| [27:20] | for all kinds of data, | 各种形式的数据 | 
| [27:22] | including a forged diplomatic credential | 其中也包括来自库瓦克使馆 | 
| [27:24] | from the Quraci embassy. | 伪造的外交文书 | 
| [27:26] | There’s a delegation there tonight | 今晚将有代表团到访 | 
| [27:27] | with a very interesting guest of honor– | 其中会有一位非常有意思的贵宾… | 
| [27:30] | Princess Noor Harjavti. | 努尔·哈扎维提公主 | 
| [27:31] | Rumor has it | 有传闻 | 
| [27:33] | Princess Noor is planning a revolution. | 努尔公主正策划一场革命 | 
| [27:35] | So she needs Dante’s money to fund her palace coup, | 所以她需要但丁为她提供发起政变的资金 | 
| [27:38] | which may be the reason why he’s in town– | 也许这就是他来到这里的原因 | 
| [27:41] | to make the deal. | 为了谈这笔交易 | 
| [27:42] | We need to get into the embassy | 我们需要进入使馆 | 
| [27:43] | and stop that deal from happening and nab Dante. | 阻止这场交易 并抓住但丁 | 
| [27:46] | Copy that. Only one problem. | 明白了 只有一个问题 | 
| [27:47] | We have no idea how Dante looks. | 我们不知道但丁长什么样子 | 
| [27:48] | – We know somebody who does. – Diaz. | -有个人知道 -迪亚兹 | 
| [27:53] | Which means we have to put him back in the field. | 这就意味着我们得再让他参与行动 | 
| [27:55] | That’s not our biggest problem. | 这不是我们面临的最大问题 | 
| [27:57] | The Ghost Initiative is blown, | 幽灵计划已经暴露了 | 
| [27:59] | and we can’t rely on anyone at A.R.G.U.S., | 我们不能依靠天眼会的人 | 
| [28:00] | and we cannot go in there without backup. | 我们也不能单枪匹马地过去 | 
| [28:03] | Maybe we don’t have to. | 也许我们能找到支援 | 
| [28:08] | Just got off the phone with John. | 我刚和约翰通过话 | 
| [28:10] | He and Lyla are gearing up | 他和莱拉正在准备 | 
| [28:11] | for a Ghost Initiative op. | 一次幽灵计划行动 | 
| [28:13] | They asked me to be in the field. | 他们想让我参加 | 
| [28:14] | In the field with whom exactly? | 具体是和谁一起去 | 
| [28:18] | Diaz? | 迪亚兹吗 | 
| [28:19] | I told John it was your decision. | 我告诉约翰这是你的决定 | 
| [28:21] | Whatever you decide after the mission, | 在任务结束后 不管你想怎样 | 
| [28:24] | I will back any move that you want to make against Diaz. | 对付迪亚兹 我都会支持你 | 
| [28:27] | Oh, you don’t mean that. | 你才不愿意呢 | 
| [28:30] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [28:31] | I know why you’ve been acting so strange lately, right? | 我明白你最近为什么怪怪的 | 
| [28:35] | – You do? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 | 
| [28:37] | I was gonna tell you. | 我本来想告诉你的 | 
| [28:39] | There’s just been so much going on. I– | 只是最近发生太多事了 我… | 
| [28:40] | You’re planning to kill Diaz. | 你计划杀了迪亚兹 | 
| [28:45] | Yeah. Uh, so I’m guessing there is a speech coming. | 是 我想你肯定又要对我说教了 | 
| [28:48] | Felicity, I think there’s a better way. | 费利西蒂 我觉得有更好的解决方式 | 
| [28:50] | I–I think that, but that’s my choice. | 我这么觉得 但这是我的选择 | 
| [28:58] | I have no right whatsoever to make yours. | 我没有权利替你做选择 | 
| [29:02] | Right after I got out of Slabside, | 在我从斯拉博赛出来以后 | 
| [29:03] | I–I didn’t realize or totally understand | 没有意识到或者完全理解 | 
| [29:10] | the–the pain that you were dealing with. | 你经历了怎样的痛苦 | 
| [29:13] | I just want you to get closure | 我只是想要你有个了结 | 
| [29:15] | because I want us to be able to move forward. | 因为我希望我们能朝前看 | 
| [29:22] | I hope you change your mind, | 我希望你能改变主意 | 
| [29:25] | but if you don’t, | 但如果你不想 | 
| [29:27] | I swear I will not stand in your way. | 我发誓我绝对不会拦着你 | 
| [29:31] | – Thank you. – I have your back, | -谢谢 -不论怎样 | 
| [29:34] | no matter what. | 我都永远支持你 | 
| [29:42] | Tell John you’re coming on the mission. | 和约翰说 你会去参加任务 | 
| [29:46] | And so am I. | 我也去 | 
| [29:55] | Harbinger’s in position. Sitrep? | 先驱号已经就位 报告情况 | 
| [29:59] | I count 11, 12 guards in this room alone. | 这个房间里有11 12个警卫 | 
| [30:02] | We have to move on Dante after the meet. | 我们得在会见之后再抓但丁 | 
| [30:04] | Agreed. You copy that, Diaz? | 同意 迪亚兹 你收到了吗 | 
| [30:06] | Sure thing, boss. | 当然收到了 老板 | 
| [30:08] | Can’t wait for you to meet Dante. | 迫不及待想让你见但丁了 | 
| [30:10] | Joke all you want. Just remember, | 随你怎么说 但记住 | 
| [30:12] | we’re only keeping you alive so you can I.D. Dante. | 我们让你活着只是因为你认识但丁 | 
| [30:15] | After that, all bets are off. | 完事以后 就说不定了 | 
| [30:18] | Overwatch, what’s your status? | 守望者 你那边如何 | 
| [30:20] | The feed is live, but 5 of the cameras | 监控录像都开着 但在东南走廊那边 | 
| [30:21] | are down in the southeast corridor. | 有五个摄像头关闭了 | 
| [30:22] | One guess as to why. | 猜猜什么原因 | 
| [30:24] | That’s where we’ll find Dante and the Princess. | 但丁和公主会在那里 | 
| [30:26] | They don’t want eyes on the exchange. | 他们不想被别人看见 | 
| [30:28] | Hold on. What the hell is Director Bell doing here? | 等下 贝尔局长在这做什么 | 
| [30:32] | Son of a bitch. He’s Dante’s source. | 混蛋 他是但丁的眼线 | 
| [30:35] | Looks like somebody owes me an apology. | 看起来有人该跟我道歉了 | 
| [30:39] | The Princess is here. | 公主到了 | 
| [30:44] | Everyone head to the south corridor. | 所有人南部走廊集合 | 
| [30:58] | Your highness. | 公主殿下 | 
| [31:00] | Princess Noor, at last we meet. | 努尔公主 我们终于见面了 | 
| [31:02] | That must be him. | 那肯定是他 | 
| [31:04] | Diaz, can you confirm? Diaz? | 迪亚兹 你能确认吗 迪亚兹 | 
| [31:07] | His signal is offline. | 他断线了 | 
| [31:09] | His last location was the auxiliary room to your right. | 他最后出现的位置是你右边的设备间 | 
| [31:11] | I’ve got it. Stay in position. | 交给我吧 原地待命 | 
| [31:15] | Forgive me. Virgil couldn’t make it. | 原谅我 维吉尔没能出席 | 
| [31:17] | I wasn’t expecting other company. | 我没指望还有别人陪同 | 
| [31:19] | Not company. More like proof of concept. | 不是陪同 更像是理念的证实 | 
| [31:22] | Mr. Bell works for A.R.G.U.S., | 贝尔先生在天眼会工作 | 
| [31:25] | one of the many we’ve installed at the agency | 他是我们在天眼会安插的众多眼线之一 | 
| [31:28] | that now work for you. | 现在他听你指挥了 | 
| [31:38] | My god. | 天呐 | 
| [31:40] | Diaz must have used a defibrillator to short the chip out. | 迪亚兹肯定用除颤仪让芯片短路了 | 
| [31:42] | That’s why we lost his signal! | 所以我们收不到他的信号了 | 
| [31:44] | Dante. | 但丁 | 
| [31:49] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 请稍等 | 
| [31:54] | Mr. Diaz. | 迪亚兹先生 | 
| [31:55] | No. | 不 | 
| [31:57] | You owe me a debt. | 你还欠我一笔账 | 
| [31:58] | This is the payment. | 我就是来还你的 | 
| [32:01] | It’s a setup. | 这是个陷阱 | 
| [32:14] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [32:17] | Forgive me, Princess. | 公主 请原谅我 | 
| [32:29] | – You ok? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [32:30] | Dante’s headed for the south exit. Everybody move in. | 但丁往南出口走了 所有人行动 | 
| [32:32] | What about Diaz? | 迪亚兹怎么办 | 
| [32:33] | Dante’s the objective. Go! | 但丁才是目标 快走 | 
| [32:42] | Leaving so soon? | 这么快就要走吗 | 
| [32:44] | Nah. | 不 | 
| [32:47] | Don’t miss. | 别射偏了 | 
| [33:11] | You don’t get to go free. | 你不能就这么跑了 | 
| [33:12] | Honey, didn’t we go through this already? | 宝贝 我们不是已经聊过了吗 | 
| [33:16] | You don’t have what it takes. | 你做不了这样的事 | 
| [33:20] | I do, | 我能 | 
| [33:23] | and I’m not scared of you, | 我也不怕你 | 
| [33:25] | and I am stronger than you are, | 我比你坚强 | 
| [33:28] | which is why | 因此 | 
| [33:31] | I’m not going to kill you. | 我不会杀你 | 
| [33:36] | I thought Dante was the objective. | 我以为但丁才是目标 | 
| [33:38] | He is the objective, just not the priority. | 他的确是目标 但不是最要紧的 | 
| [33:42] | Not this time. | 这次不是 | 
| [33:53] | You made a big mistake. | 你犯了一个大错误 | 
| [33:54] | Stand down! | 放下武器 | 
| [33:56] | This is over. | 都结束了 | 
| [34:01] | For now. | 暂时而已 | 
| [34:09] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 | 
| [34:18] | Well, Diaz will be taken back to Slabside | 迪亚兹会因不遵守交易中的承诺 | 
| [34:20] | for reneging on his side of the deal. | 被送回斯拉博赛了 | 
| [34:23] | This time, he’ll stay here. | 这次他会一直待在那里 | 
| [34:25] | Still need to think about Dante. | 还要想着但丁 | 
| [34:27] | He’s not gonna forget what happened tonight. | 他不会忘了今天晚上所发生的事情 | 
| [34:29] | I won’t either. | 我也不会 | 
| [34:30] | You could have gone after Dante, but you chose Diaz. | 你本可以去追但丁的 但你选择来抓迪亚兹 | 
| [34:32] | Last year, I had the opportunity to catch Diaz, | 去年 我本有机会抓住迪亚兹 | 
| [34:34] | and I let it slip through my fingers. | 而我让机会溜走了 | 
| [34:35] | I wasn’t gonna make the same mistake twice. | 我不会再犯同样的错误了 | 
| [34:36] | Well, what about Dante being the greater threat? | 那说过的但丁是更大的威胁呢 | 
| [34:39] | When I knew there was a choice between catching | 当我明白需要在抓住 | 
| [34:40] | Diaz or Dante, all I could think about was | 迪亚兹和但丁之间选择时 我唯一想到的是 | 
| [34:42] | what letting Diaz go meant to you last time, | 上次让迪亚兹跑掉对你意味着什么 | 
| [34:47] | Felicity, so in that moment, I decided that | 费利西蒂 所以在那一刻我决定 | 
| [34:49] | sometimes the best choice is to just protect your family, | 有时候最好的选择是去保护你的家人 | 
| [34:52] | and that’s exactly what you two are. | 你们就是我的家人 | 
| [34:58] | I just got off the phone with the Pentagon. | 我刚刚跟五角大楼通过话 | 
| [35:00] | We’ll give you some privacy. | 让你们俩单独谈吧 | 
| [35:03] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [35:07] | Agent Bell will be getting a hero’s funeral. | 贝尔副局长将会以英雄的身份安葬 | 
| [35:10] | The official story is he was at the embassy | 官方的说法是他在使馆 | 
| [35:12] | on a covert assignment that went awry. | 执行秘密任务 结果行动出了问题 | 
| [35:13] | Right. So it’s a cover-up. | 所以这是掩饰 | 
| [35:16] | Ok. What about the Ghost Initiative? | 那幽灵计划呢 | 
| [35:17] | – It’s being suspended. – Well, that’s some good news. | -被暂停了 -这倒是好消息 | 
| [35:19] | That’s all the good news. | 这是唯一的好消息 | 
| [35:20] | We lost Dante, and I lost my last chance to get him. | 我们让但丁跑了 我再也没有机会抓他了 | 
| [35:23] | You didn’t lose your last chance. | 这不会是你最后的机会 | 
| [35:26] | I’ll be the one to resign. | 我去辞职好了 | 
| [35:28] | Look. We will tell them that I took out | 就跟他们说是我在 | 
| [35:30] | the ghost initiative without your consent | 没经你同意的情况下启动了幽灵计划 | 
| [35:32] | and without your knowledge. | 你并不知情 | 
| [35:33] | No. This is my responsibility. | 不行 这是我的责任 | 
| [35:35] | Lyla, listen to me. | 莱拉 听我说 | 
| [35:38] | We have no idea how far this conspiracy goes. | 我们不知道这阴谋有多深 | 
| [35:41] | If you step down as Director, | 如果你辞去指挥官的职务 | 
| [35:42] | We may never find out the truth. | 我们可能就永远也无法找出真相 | 
| [35:46] | Being terminated for an OPSEC violation | 因为行动情报安保问题被解职 | 
| [35:48] | will ruin your career. | 会毁了你的职业生涯的 | 
| [35:52] | But you’ll still have yours. | 但你的还在 | 
| [35:53] | Let me take this fall. | 让我来当这个垫背的 | 
| [35:57] | For the family. | 为了家庭 | 
| [36:04] | Glad you called. | 很高兴你打了电话 | 
| [36:06] | Thought you were done with me. | 以为你再也不想跟我打交道了 | 
| [36:07] | Yeah, I did, too, until I got that. | 我也是这么想的 直到我收到那个 | 
| [36:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [36:14] | Thanks for having Rene bring that over. | 谢谢你让雷内带过来 | 
| [36:16] | I’m sure it’s not SCPD protocol | 我相信公开审讯记录 | 
| [36:18] | to release interrogation records. | 不符合星城警局的规矩 | 
| [36:22] | Least I could do, though. | 但这是我最起码能做的 | 
| [36:24] | It is your mission. | 这是你的任务 | 
| [36:28] | It’s…been hard for me | 不把你看成是他 | 
| [36:33] | not seeing you as him. | 对我来说 一直很难 | 
| [36:34] | Him being our father? | “他”指的是我们的父亲吗 | 
| [36:35] | I just assumed I shouldn’t trust you. | 我只是假设我不应该信任你 | 
| [36:39] | That’s why I’ve been keeping so much distance between us. | 这是我和你保持那么远距离的原因 | 
| [36:41] | Then you give me a chance, | 而你一给我机会 | 
| [36:42] | And I, of course, immediately overstep. | 我就越界了 | 
| [36:45] | Pretty much. | 差不多 | 
| [36:52] | I’ve lost a lot in my life. | 我这辈子失去了很多 | 
| [36:56] | People, you know, but… | 很多亲人 而… | 
| [37:00] | with you, I lost time. | 在你身上 我失去的是时间 | 
| [37:04] | So you gave me a chance, and I immediately saw it | 所以你一给我机会 我立刻就把它视为 | 
| [37:06] | as an opportunity to get some of it back, | 能夺回一些时间的好机会 | 
| [37:09] | but there was no excuse for the way | 但这不能成为借口来开脱 | 
| [37:10] | that I behaved when I was coming aboard your mission. | 我参与你的任务时的所作所为 | 
| [37:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [37:20] | I didn’t realize Oliver Queen did apologies. | 我没想到奥利弗·奎恩还会道歉 | 
| [37:22] | Well, I mean, I didn’t, but I’ve… | 我以前确实不会 但… | 
| [37:26] | grown a bit over the years. | 我也多少成熟了一些 | 
| [37:32] | So? Fill me in. | 那跟我说说吧 | 
| [37:34] | What do you guys have so far? | 到目前为止你们掌握了什么 | 
| [37:35] | The same bomb plans you have, | 和你手头一样的炸弹计划 | 
| [37:37] | Plus a map of tunnels into the Glades. | 还有一个通往贫民区隧道的地图 | 
| [37:40] | Cube in a cube. | 方块中的方块 | 
| [37:42] | – You know it? – Felicity used to | -你也知道 -费利西蒂以前 | 
| [37:44] | force this stuff on me. | 老是把这些灌输给我 | 
| [37:46] | Little, uh, mother-daughter bonding time | 妈妈和女儿之间的亲子时间 | 
| [37:48] | before I wised up. | 后来我就学聪明了 | 
| [37:50] | There’s another solve. | 还有个解法 | 
| [37:53] | Cube in a…cube… | 方块中的…方块… | 
| [37:59] | in a cube. | 中的方块 | 
| [38:09] | No way. Huh. | 不会吧 | 
| [38:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [38:13] | I think it’s a mini-cassette. | 我想是一盘微型卡带 | 
| [38:16] | My grandparents had an answering machine that used these. | 我外公外婆有个电话答录机就用这种 | 
| [38:19] | What’s an answering machine? | 电话答录机是什么 | 
| [38:21] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 | 
| [38:23] | What is important is the message that’s on this tape. | 重要的是这盘录音带上录的信息 | 
| [38:25] | Can you hack it or– | 你能侵入或者… | 
| [38:27] | No. You can’t hack this. Heh. | 不行 你没办法侵入这东西 | 
| [38:30] | It’s encryption through obsolescence. | 这是过时技术加密法 | 
| [38:32] | It’s pretty genius, actually. | 这其实挺天才的 | 
| [38:34] | Yeah, so genius, you can’t listen to it. | 天才到你都没办法听里面的内容 | 
| [38:36] | – We’ll figure it out. – I hope so… | -我们会想出办法来的 -希望如此… | 
| [38:38] | Because this could be the key to finding our mom. | 因为这也许是找到我们妈妈的关键 | 
| [38:43] | Green Arrow entering queen residence. | 绿箭侠进入奎恩大宅 | 
| [38:45] | Hey! How’d it go? | 怎么样啊 | 
| [38:48] | – Pretty good. – Good. | -很好啊 -很好 | 
| [38:50] | I feel like we’re getting to a good place. | 我觉得我们进展不错 | 
| [38:53] | – Mint chip. – Hmm. You want some? | -薄荷巧克力碎口味 -嗯 想来点吗 | 
| [38:55] | I’m good. | 不用了 | 
| [38:58] | Just needed a little comfort food | 经历了今晚这些之后 | 
| [38:59] | after the night we had. | 我需要点让我舒服的食物 | 
| [39:00] | A night that could have ended very differently. | 今晚的结局本可能大不相同 | 
| [39:03] | You want to know why I didn’t kill Diaz. | 你想知道我为什么没杀迪亚兹 | 
| [39:07] | I wanted to. | 我是想 | 
| [39:11] | I was ready to. | 我都准备好了 | 
| [39:13] | Then I realized killing Diaz | 然后我意识到杀死迪亚兹 | 
| [39:18] | wasn’t going to prove anything. | 并不能证明什么 | 
| [39:20] | The whole reason I wanted Diaz dead | 我想要迪亚兹死只是为了 | 
| [39:22] | was to protect our family, | 保护我们的家人 | 
| [39:24] | and…what our family needs | 而我们的家人需要的 | 
| [39:30] | is a fresh start, | 是一个新的开始 | 
| [39:32] | one in the light just like you’re doing. | 一个在阳光下的生活 就像你正在做的 | 
| [39:38] | I want our children to know | 我想让孩子们知道 | 
| [39:41] | that they are the most important thing to us | 他们对我们是最重要的 | 
| [39:45] | and that we would do anything… | 为了他们 我们愿意做… | 
| [39:49] | anything for them. | 任何事 | 
| [39:52] | You said, “Children.” | 你刚才说 “孩子们” | 
| [39:55] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [40:11] | Impressive. | 真厉害 | 
| [40:13] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这 | 
| [40:18] | Is that any way to greet an old friend? | 这是跟老朋友打招呼的方式吗 | 
| [40:22] | I hear you and Oliver Queen are getting along quite well. | 我听说你现在和奥利弗·奎恩相处得很好 | 
| [40:28] | – He trusts me now. – Good. | -他现在很信任我 -很好 | 
| [40:32] | The timing couldn’t be better. | 时机再好不过了 | 
| [40:35] | It’s time for you to come home. | 你是时候该回家了 | 
| [40:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |