| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on “Arrow”… | 《绿箭》前情回顾 |
| [00:02] | – I need your help, Roy. – You really think | -我需要你的帮助 罗伊 -你真的觉得 |
| [00:03] | an energy weapon’s gonna stop this Monitor guy? | 这个能量武器能阻止监视者吗 |
| [00:05] | We got the plutonium with an assist from Roy. | 罗伊帮我们拿到了钚元素 |
| [00:08] | You’re working with the Monitor. | 你在和监视者合作 |
| [00:10] | Mar Novu is trying to save worlds, not destroy them. | 马尔·诺武想要拯救世界 而不是摧毁世界 |
| [00:12] | I didn’t want to believe it. | 我本来不想相信的 |
| [00:15] | The only way to win is to accept the inevitable. | 胜利的唯一途径就是接受不可改变的事实 |
| [00:18] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪 |
| [00:19] | We’re on Lian Yu. | 我们在炼狱岛上 |
| [00:23] | The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu. | 他们找到我的那座岛 名为炼狱 |
| [00:27] | It’s mandarin for “Purgatory”. | 汉语意思为试炼地狱 |
| [00:30] | Now I understand why. | 现在我明白这个名字的寓意了 |
| [00:33] | The memories, the pain, I’ve never escaped them. | 无法抹去的记忆与痛苦 我从未曾逃离 |
| [00:38] | They’re always with me, | 它们一直纠缠着我 |
| [00:39] | a reminder of what I had to endure | 一直提醒我为此付出的代价 |
| [00:43] | with only one thought, one goal– | 我只有一个念头 一个目标 |
| [00:47] | survive. | 活下去 |
| [00:49] | To save the multiverse, I must become something else. | 为了拯救多元宇宙 我必须成为另一个存在 |
| [00:54] | To do that, I have to return to where my journey began– | 为了这个目标 我必须回到我旅程的起点 |
| [00:59] | Purgatory. | 试炼地狱 |
| [01:07] | So this is the famous Lian Yu. | 这就是著名的炼狱 |
| [01:10] | I did not want a return ticket to this place. | 我可不希望再回到这个鬼地方 |
| [01:13] | The 3 of you were supposed to be safe and sound in Star City. | 你们仨本应该安全地待在星城 |
| [01:16] | How’d you get here? | 怎么也到这来了 |
| [01:17] | A bunch of guys in tac gear came | 一群身着战术装备的家伙 |
| [01:18] | and stormed the bunker. | 冲进了地堡 |
| [01:20] | A.R.G.U.S. agents. | 是天眼会探员 |
| [01:21] | Sounds just as fun as tranq darts. | 和镇静剂飞镖听起来一样有趣呢 |
| [01:23] | I’m sorry about that. I needed you here, | 之前的事抱歉了 我需要把你们带过来 |
| [01:25] | and I didn’t have time to convince you. | 可我当时没时间说服你们了 |
| [01:27] | What the hell’s going on, Lyla? | 这到底是怎么回事 莱拉 |
| [01:28] | Mar Novu needs us to build a weapon, | 马尔·诺武需要我们来造一件武器 |
| [01:30] | and it has to be done on this island. | 而那武器必须在这座岛上制造 |
| [01:31] | I’m not doing anything for that guy. | 我什么都不会为那家伙做的 |
| [01:33] | John, we have to. | 约翰 我们必须做 |
| [01:39] | Since when do we take orders from the enemy? | 从什么时候开始我们要听敌人的指挥了 |
| [01:41] | We were wrong about Novu, John. | 我们都误会诺武了 约翰 |
| [01:43] | He’s not our enemy. | 他不是我们的敌人 |
| [01:44] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
| [01:45] | He dropped me in an alternate reality | 他把我送到另一种现实中 |
| [01:48] | in order to teach me the lesson that | 就是为了教会我 |
| [01:49] | to fix the multiverse | 想要拯救多元宇宙 |
| [01:51] | we need to work with him. | 我们就必须跟他合作 |
| [01:53] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
| [01:54] | I know it’s hard to hear, Johnny, | 我知道这很难接受 约翰 |
| [01:56] | but it’s the truth. | 但这是事实 |
| [01:58] | John… | 约翰… |
| [02:04] | How do we build the weapon? | 武器要怎么制造 |
| [02:05] | The materials we need are already here | 我们所需的一切材料 |
| [02:07] | in the crates outside. | 都在外面的木箱里 |
| [02:08] | Dr. Wong has been experimenting | 自从离开香港以来 |
| [02:10] | with the dwarf star particles since leaving Hong Kong. | 王博士就一直在用矮星粒子做实验 |
| [02:12] | He’s designed schematics for the build. | 他已经设计好了武器的图纸 |
| [02:14] | Schematics? Why does that make me think | 图纸 为什么这话让我觉得 |
| [02:16] | that this Dr. Wong guy won’t actually build this thing? | 这位王博士不会亲自来制造这个武器呢 |
| [02:18] | We’re counting on you for that. | 我们全指望你们来制造这个武器 |
| [02:20] | – Say again? – The device is powered | -你说什么 -这个装置是由 |
| [02:21] | by plutonium. | 钚元素供能的 |
| [02:22] | Dinah, Roy, and Rene are on their way here | 戴娜 罗伊和雷内正在赶来的路上 |
| [02:25] | with samples from Star City. | 他们会从星城带来样本 |
| [02:26] | So my mission was part of this? | 所以我的任务也是这个计划的一部分吗 |
| [02:27] | All of our missions are a part of this. | 我们所有人的任务都在这个计划里 |
| [02:32] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
| [02:35] | what am I doing back on Lian Yu? | 把我带回炼狱来是要做什么 |
| [02:38] | In the past few days, the island has seen | 过去几天里 这座岛被观测到了 |
| [02:40] | a rash of energy spikes. | 多次的能量脉冲 |
| [02:42] | Is that your reason for it being green? | 你认为这里也是因此恢复了生机吗 |
| [02:44] | Because the last time that I was here, | 因为我上次在这里的时候 |
| [02:46] | Adrian Chase blew it up. | 阿德里安·蔡斯把这里炸烂了 |
| [02:48] | Yes. Harnessing that energy is the key, | 没错 掌控这股能量正是关键 |
| [02:50] | and we need to do it right away | 而且我们必须马上实现 |
| [02:51] | because we have no idea how long the energy spikes will last. | 因为我们不清楚这些能量脉冲会持续多久 |
| [02:54] | Ok. Wait. So we build this magic weapon for the space god | 等等 我们要为那位宇宙神明制造魔法武器 |
| [02:57] | and we stop crisis? | 然后我们就能阻止危机了吗 |
| [02:59] | There is no stopping crisis. | 危机不可能被阻止 |
| [03:01] | Well, then what’s the weapon for? | 既然如此 那还制造武器干什么 |
| [03:02] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
| [03:04] | but Novu said this is how we survive it, | 但诺武说这样我们才能在危机中活下来 |
| [03:07] | and I believe him. | 我相信他 |
| [03:08] | If we can’t stop crisis… | 要是我们不能阻止这次危机… |
| [03:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [03:16] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
| [03:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
| [03:21] | Would the group mind if I had a moment with my kids? | 你们介意我和我的孩子们单独聊两句吗 |
| [03:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [03:35] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 这些话很难说出口 |
| [03:39] | Mar Novu has seen my fate. | 马尔·诺武已经看到了我的命运 |
| [03:42] | I don’t survive crisis. | 我无法从危机中存活下来 |
| [03:44] | – What do you mean? – I mean that he told me | -你什么意思 -我的意思是 |
| [03:47] | what would happen to me the day that he walked in | 在他来向我求助的那一天 |
| [03:50] | and asked for my help. | 他就告诉了我 在我身上将会发生什么 |
| [03:51] | And when exactly were you planning on telling us? | 那你什么时候才打算告诉我们呢 |
| [03:55] | I’ve been fighting my fate because of the two of you, | 为了你们俩 我一直在和我的命运抗争 |
| [03:58] | And I can’t fight it, I can’t change it. | 但我无法打败命运 也无法改变命运 |
| [04:02] | So you’re just giving up? | 所以你就打算放弃了吗 |
| [04:04] | I am attempting to save the multiverse, | 我在尝试拯救多元宇宙 |
| [04:07] | and I’m trying to keep the two of you safe. | 而且我要竭尽全力保你们两个平安 |
| [04:11] | We’re gonna build the weapon, | 我们要制造这件武器 |
| [04:13] | we’re gonna finish this mission, | 也要完成这项任务 |
| [04:15] | and that’s the way that it has to be. | 没有别的办法 |
| [04:19] | Well, then I guess we better get to it. | 这样的话 那我们最好赶快开工了 |
| [04:30] | Lyla, what happened to no more secrets between us? | 莱拉 我们不是说好彼此之间不再有秘密了吗 |
| [04:36] | I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you. | 抱歉我没法告诉你 |
| [04:38] | So you thought tranqing me and bringing me here | 你觉得把我弄晕之后带到这么个地方 |
| [04:40] | of all places was somehow a better explanation. | 是个更好的解释吗 |
| [04:42] | Mar Novu made it clear | 马尔·诺武说得很清楚 |
| [04:43] | that silence was a requirement of the mission. | 完成这项任务不能声张 |
| [04:46] | We couldn’t risk interfering | 我们不能冒险 |
| [04:47] | with the journeys of the other players. | 影响其他人的旅程 |
| [04:49] | As in Oliver’s journey ending in a death sentence? | 影响奥利弗必死的结局吗 |
| [04:53] | What did Novu ask you to do, Lyla? | 诺武要你做什么 莱拉 |
| [04:55] | He didn’t give me details. | 他没告诉我细节 |
| [04:57] | He just told me that when the time comes | 只是说 等到时机成熟 |
| [05:00] | I would know what to do. | 我就会知道要做什么了 |
| [05:01] | You’re just fine with that? Why? | 你对此就没有怀疑吗 为什么 |
| [05:04] | Faith. | 因为信念 |
| [05:12] | You remember that IED that | 还记得在阿富汗的简易爆炸装置 |
| [05:14] | took out my unit in Afghanistan? | 炸死了我所有队员吗 |
| [05:15] | I remember that. Of course I do. | 我记得 我当然记得 |
| [05:17] | You were the only survivor. | 你是唯一的幸存者 |
| [05:20] | Took you years to stop having nightmares about that blast. | 你花了好多年才不再做有关那次爆炸的噩梦 |
| [05:22] | Mar Novu when he first came to me, | 马尔·诺武第一次找到我的时候 |
| [05:24] | he told me he rescued me that day | 告诉我那天是他救了我 |
| [05:27] | because I have a greater purpose. | 因为我有更重要的使命要完成 |
| [05:29] | – And you believed him? – A grown man in costume | -这样你就相信了 -一个穿着戏服的男人 |
| [05:31] | prophesizing the apocalypse? | 预言世界将要走向末日吗 |
| [05:33] | I thought it was a joke, | 我当时觉得是一个玩笑 |
| [05:35] | but then he came to me again, | 但后来他又来找我 |
| [05:38] | and he showed me us, our future | 并且他向我展示了我们的未来 |
| [05:44] | just wiped away, gone as if it never existed. | 我们就那样消失了 仿佛从未存在过 |
| [05:50] | So you made a deal with him? | 所以你就跟他达成协议了 |
| [05:51] | We would work together to find heroes | 我们将一起合作来找到 |
| [05:53] | strong enough to face this crisis. | 足够强大的英雄们来应对这次危机 |
| [05:57] | He told me it was the only way I could protect our family. | 他告诉我这是保护我们一家人的唯一办法 |
| [06:07] | Lyla, you may have accepted | 莱拉 你也许已经接受了 |
| [06:08] | that this was the only way to move forward, | 这是继续下去的唯一方式 |
| [06:12] | but I have not. | 但我还没有 |
| [06:15] | I won’t. | 我不会接受的 |
| [06:27] | Guess I shouldn’t be surprised the black canary knows how to fly. | 想来我不该惊讶于黑金丝雀会开飞机 |
| [06:30] | Flying’s easy. Landing’s the hard part. | 开飞机简单 难的是着陆 |
| [06:34] | Kidding. | 逗你的 |
| [06:38] | There it is… | 到了 |
| [06:40] | Purgatory. | 炼狱 |
| [06:41] | Looks a little less bombed out than I remember. | 没有我印象中被炸得那么满目疮痍了 |
| [06:44] | After everything I’ve heard about this place, | 我听了这么多关于这个地方的传说 |
| [06:46] | I didn’t imagine it to be so… | 没想到它如此… |
| [06:48] | Terrifying? | 可怕 |
| [06:49] | Beautiful. | 美丽 |
| [06:50] | Makes sense you’d think so | 你会这么认为也很正常 |
| [06:53] | since apparently you’re moving here. | 因为你显然会来这里生活 |
| [06:55] | Maybe not. | 也许不用 |
| [06:56] | This time around, you are part of a team. | 这一次 你是团队的一部分 |
| [07:01] | Island team, do you copy? | 岛上分队 收到了吗 |
| [07:02] | We are 5 miles south and inbound for landing. Over. | 我们在岛屿南部八千米 准备降落 完毕 |
| [07:05] | We copy. | 收到 |
| [07:05] | Island team will meet you at the airstrip to unload. Over. | 岛上分队会到跑道上帮你们卸货 完毕 |
| [07:08] | No wind to speak of. | 目前无风 |
| [07:09] | Looks like we’re in for a relatively smooth landing. | 看来我们将会迎来一次平稳的降落 |
| [07:14] | Hang on. Hang on. What the hell is that? | 等等 等等 那是什么 |
| [07:17] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
| [07:19] | Is everything all right up there? | 上面还好吗 |
| [07:21] | We’re picking up– | 我们发现了… |
| [07:22] | Something’s incoming. | 有东西过来了 |
| [07:23] | Did she say, “incoming”? | 她是说”过来”吗 |
| [07:27] | Dinah, are you there? Can you read me? | 黛娜 在吗 能听见我说话吗 |
| [07:29] | Can you read me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
| [07:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
| [07:33] | Brace for emergency landing. | 做好紧急迫降准备 |
| [07:35] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
| [07:41] | They’re not gonna make it. | 他们没可能安全降落了 |
| [07:45] | We need to find the crash site. | 我们得找到坠机地点 |
| [07:46] | I’m working as fast as I can. | 我已经尽可能地快了 |
| [07:48] | I can’t get in contact with Roy, Rene, or Dinah. | 我联系不上罗伊 雷内 或是黛娜 |
| [07:50] | Something keeps blocking my signal. | 有东西一直在阻断我的信号 |
| [07:51] | Not something, someone. Whoever shot down that plane. | 不是东西 而是人 把飞机打下来的人 |
| [07:53] | You should have told us we weren’t alone. | 你本该告诉我们这里还有别人的 |
| [07:55] | I thought we were. | 我以为只有我们 |
| [07:56] | I had A.R.G.U.S. sweep the entire island. | 我让天眼会搜查过全岛 |
| [07:58] | Ok. I just got the coordinates, | 好了 我有坐标了 |
| [08:00] | But the plutonium landed in a different spot. | 但钚降落在了另一个地方 |
| [08:03] | There’s a tracker in the case, | 装钚的盒子里有个追踪器 |
| [08:04] | but it’s nowhere near Rene, Dinah, or Roy. | 但它离雷内 黛娜 罗伊都不近 |
| [08:06] | The people are the priority. | 救人要紧 |
| [08:07] | Well, obviously, | 显然如此 |
| [08:08] | but we still need the plutonium to build the weapon. | 但我们也需要钚来造武器 |
| [08:11] | All right. John, let’s split up. | 好吧 约翰 我们分头行动 |
| [08:13] | I’ll run point on the rescue. | 我来负责救援 |
| [08:14] | Connor, you’re with me. | 康纳 你跟我走 |
| [08:15] | I’m coming, too. I called them here. | 我也去 是我把他们喊来的 |
| [08:18] | This is on me. | 这是我的责任 |
| [08:19] | Whatever the 3 of you do, just be careful. | 无论你们三个做什么 都要小心行事 |
| [08:20] | We don’t know who these people are or what they want. | 我们不知道这些人是谁 想要什么 |
| [08:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
| [08:25] | And I guess that means, what, the 3 of us, | 我猜那意味着 我们三个 |
| [08:28] | we are on nuclear weapon duty? | 我们负责核武器任务吗 |
| [08:30] | I’m staying here. | 我留在这里 |
| [08:33] | Are you OK with that? | 你同意吗 |
| [08:35] | Someone needs to protect William. | 得有人保护威廉 |
| [08:37] | Gee. Thanks. | 老天 谢了 |
| [08:39] | It’s fair. | 有道理 |
| [08:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [08:49] | William synced this map to the plutonium’s location. | 威廉在这份地图上同步了钚的位置 |
| [08:52] | It’s gonna get us close to the case, | 它能带领我们接近装钚的箱子 |
| [08:54] | but the coordinates won’t be exact, | 但坐标并不完全准确 |
| [08:55] | so we’re gonna have to sweep the area. | 所以我们得搜索这整片区域 |
| [08:58] | Well, the sooner we find it, the better | 我们越早找到越好 |
| [09:00] | because I am not a fan of this island. | 因为我真的不太喜欢这座岛 |
| [09:03] | Yeah? Well, it has that effect on people. | 是吗 这岛确实会给人这种感觉 |
| [09:07] | You know, I, uh– I never expected | 我从没…从没想过 |
| [09:09] | to be on a mission with you like this, you know. | 会这样和你一起出任务 |
| [09:13] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很开心你在这里 |
| [09:17] | No offense, but shouldn’t this Kodak moment | 无意冒犯 但这种值得纪念的时刻 |
| [09:19] | be with you and someone else? | 不应该由你和另一个人共享吗 |
| [09:21] | – What? – You and Mia. | -什么 -你和米娅 |
| [09:24] | Trying to give her a little space. | 我想给她一点空间 |
| [09:25] | Sure you’re not trying to avoid a difficult conversation? | 你确定你不是在逃避一场艰难的谈话吗 |
| [09:27] | I’m pretty sure she doesn’t want to talk to me, Laurel. | 我确定她并不想和我谈 劳蕾尔 |
| [09:29] | Oliver, don’t be an idiot, OK? | 奥利弗 别傻了行吗 |
| [09:32] | All that girl wants to do is live up to her father. | 那个姑娘满心只想着不辜负她父亲的期望 |
| [09:35] | Fine. All this father wants is to complete this mission | 好吧 这位父亲满心只想着完成这次任务 |
| [09:39] | so that my kids actually have a world to live in. | 这样我的孩子们才能活下去 |
| [09:43] | We are almost there. Come on. | 我们快到了 走吧 |
| [09:45] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
| [09:46] | A piece of advice. | 一个建议 |
| [09:48] | Don’t leave this island with more regrets | 你埋葬在这座岛上的悔恨已经够多了 |
| [09:50] | than you already have buried here. | 不要带着更多的悔恨离开 |
| [09:57] | Building this weapon with 2019 tech may actually kill me. | 用2019年的技术造这个武器可能会难死我 |
| [10:00] | I miss the future. | 我想念未来了 |
| [10:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
| [10:08] | Those are very volatile dwarf star particles | 那些是非常不稳定的矮星粒子 |
| [10:12] | that could level an entire city or island. | 足以夷平整座城市或岛屿 |
| [10:17] | All right. What can I do to help, huh? | 好吧 我能帮忙做些什么 |
| [10:19] | Well, do you know how to calculate the volume of a sphere? | 你知道如何计算球的体积吗 |
| [10:22] | 4/3 pi times radius cubed. | 三分之四π乘以半径的立方 |
| [10:25] | I was raised by Felicity, too, remember? | 我也是费莉西蒂养大的 记得吗 |
| [10:27] | Right. Well, do you know | 好吧 那你知道 |
| [10:28] | what the Pauli exclusion principle of quantum physics is? | 量子物理学里的泡利不相容原理是什么吗 |
| [10:31] | Didn’t pay that much attention. | 我也没花那么多心思学习 |
| [10:33] | Well, then that pretty much takes you out of the running | 那你基本就没办法 |
| [10:35] | of helping me in any meaningful way. | 以任何有意义的方式帮助我了 |
| [10:38] | Damn. I’m gonna need a wire stripper. | 靠 我需要一个剥线钳 |
| [10:40] | These are the most complicated coding | 这些是我这辈子见过的 |
| [10:42] | and design sequences I have ever seen, | 最复杂的编程和设计序列 |
| [10:44] | and I’m including 2040 when I say, “ever.” | 我说”这辈子”可是连2040年都算上了 |
| [10:52] | It’s not like you to hide out in the bunker | 躲在地堡里不参加实战行动 |
| [10:54] | and miss out on all the action. | 可不像是你啊 |
| [10:58] | Still mad at dad? | 还在生爸爸的气吗 |
| [11:02] | It’s his life. | 这是他自己的命 |
| [11:05] | He can do whatever he wants with it, right? | 他想怎样都行 对吧 |
| [11:08] | Always has. | 他一直都这样 |
| [11:10] | You’re being a bit harsh, don’t you think? | 你这话说得有点重了 不觉得吗 |
| [11:11] | And you are being a bit chill, don’t you think? | 你有点太冷静了 不觉得吗 |
| [11:15] | I was right all along. | 我从头到尾都是对的 |
| [11:17] | Yeah. He has always been a hero first | 没错 他总是把做英雄 |
| [11:21] | and a dad second. | 看得比做父亲更重要 |
| [11:24] | We never should have trusted him. | 我们就不该相信他 |
| [11:26] | – Mia. – I’m getting your wire stripper. | -米娅 -我去给你找剥线钳 |
| [11:31] | I’m sorry our first meeting had to be this. | 很抱歉我们是在这种情况下初次见面 |
| [11:34] | I envisioned getting to know my future son over a meal, | 我想象过和未来的儿子一起吃顿饭相互了解 |
| [11:37] | not en route to a plane crash. | 而不是在前往坠机地点的路上 |
| [11:39] | This–this feels about right for our family. | 这样 这样很有我们家的风格 |
| [11:43] | Most of our milestones got interrupted | 我们家的重要时刻总是被 |
| [11:45] | by some sort of international emergency or another. | 各种国际突发事件打断 |
| [11:47] | Yeah. I guess your dad and I weren’t really there | 是啊 你爸和我一直都没能 |
| [11:49] | for you and JJ. | 陪伴你和JJ |
| [11:51] | You were there when it counted. | 重要的时刻你们总是在的 |
| [11:54] | Besides, I was beyond proud to be the son | 再说 我为自己是联手建立骑士团的 |
| [11:56] | of the two superspies that co-founded Knightwatch. | 两位超级间谍的儿子而骄傲 |
| [11:59] | You never mentioned that. | 你从没提过骑士团 |
| [12:01] | I think maybe I wasn’t supposed to. | 我想也许我本不该提起 |
| [12:03] | Time travel rules and all. | 时间旅行有些规矩吧 |
| [12:05] | Have to assume that the timelines are different now | 现在不得不认为时间线已经改变了 |
| [12:07] | unless you remember your mother being in league | 除非你还记得你的母亲 |
| [12:10] | with a… evil deity. | 曾和邪恶之神为伍的话 |
| [12:12] | Mar Novu is not evil. | 马尔·诺武并不邪恶 |
| [12:15] | Our friends’ plane got shot out of the sky, Lyla. | 我们朋友的飞机被击落了 莱拉 |
| [12:18] | How do you know that wasn’t part of his cosmic plan? | 你怎么知道这不是他宇宙计划的一部分 |
| [12:20] | And don’t say faith. | 别说信念之类的话 |
| [12:22] | Because I’m fresh out. | 因为我绝对没有 |
| [12:29] | You guys ok? | 你们还好吗 |
| [12:31] | I think so. | 我想还好 |
| [12:32] | We have no idea where Roy is. | 我们不知道罗伊在哪 |
| [12:33] | Ok. You are definitely not ok. | 你的情况绝对不太好 |
| [12:35] | We cannot let this get infected. | 我们不能让伤口感染了 |
| [12:37] | You guys keep searching. I’ll take Rene back | 你们继续找 我带雷内回去 |
| [12:38] | and get him fixed up. | 给他包扎一下 |
| [12:39] | Ok. Go, go, go. | 走吧 |
| [12:41] | – We need to find roy. – Where? Where? | -我们得找到罗伊 -在哪 |
| [12:43] | This way. | 这边 |
| [12:47] | Laurel, I found it! | 劳蕾尔 我找到了 |
| [12:53] | Laurel! | 劳蕾尔 |
| [13:02] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
| [13:02] | I’m afraid he can’t do that. | 恐怕他做不到 |
| [13:10] | Hello, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
| [13:11] | Fyers. | 法尔斯 |
| [13:14] | – You’re dead. – What? | -你不是死了吗 -什么 |
| [13:16] | Seems I’ve been given a new lease on life, | 看起来我的生命又被延续了 |
| [13:18] | though this time I’ll be sure to finish the job. | 不过这次我一定会把任务完成的 |
| [13:33] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
| [13:37] | Drop…your weapon! | 放下… 武器 |
| [13:55] | Friends of yours? | 你的朋友吗 |
| [13:56] | Edward Fyers and Billy Wintergreen. | 爱德华·法尔斯和比利·温特格林 |
| [13:58] | They were on the island when I first got here, | 我第一次来这时他们就在岛上 |
| [14:01] | and they’re both dead. | 而且他们都死了 |
| [14:02] | So now we’re fighting ghosts? | 那我们是在与鬼魂战斗吗 |
| [14:04] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
| [14:05] | – Get this to William. – Where are you going? | -把这个交给威廉 -你要去哪 |
| [14:07] | I have to go after Fyers. | 我得去追法尔斯 |
| [14:08] | Or you come with me, | 或者你和我走 |
| [14:09] | and we finish this weapon | 我们把武器造出来 |
| [14:11] | and get the hell off this nightmare island. | 然后离开这个噩梦般的岛 |
| [14:13] | Fyers is my mess. | 法尔斯是我的问题 |
| [14:14] | He’s a mercenary that I fought and I killed. | 他是我争斗并杀死过的佣兵 |
| [14:16] | He clearly wants revenge, | 他显然想要复仇 |
| [14:17] | and makes him my responsibility. | 因此他是我的责任 |
| [14:21] | All right. I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回去 |
| [14:48] | Yao Fei? | 姚飞 |
| [14:57] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
| [14:58] | As real as the men you hunt. | 和你追击的那些人一样真实 |
| [15:00] | Why’d you try to shoot me? | 你为什么要对我射箭 |
| [15:01] | Like the first time. | 就像第一次一样 |
| [15:03] | To keep you from danger. | 为了让你避开危险 |
| [15:04] | No one can keep me from danger, ok, not even you. | 谁也不能让我避开危险 哪怕是你 |
| [15:06] | Because you are fated to die? | 因为你注定要死 |
| [15:09] | There are forces at play | 现在有各种力量 |
| [15:10] | that want you to not succeed. | 不想让你成功 |
| [15:13] | Fyers and his men know about the weapon, | 法尔斯和他的人知道武器的事 |
| [15:14] | and they want to use it for themselves. | 想要让它为他们所用 |
| [15:17] | All right. Well, who else has, um, returned? | 还有谁 复活了 |
| [15:20] | Only those who were with you from the beginning, | 只有开始时和你在一起的那些人 |
| [15:23] | but you must not let the evil that tempted you at the start | 但你绝不能让开始时诱惑过你的邪恶 |
| [15:25] | distract you at the end. | 在最后时刻让你分心 |
| [15:27] | He’s coming after more than my mission, Yao Fei, you understand? | 他针对的不仅仅是我的任务 姚飞 |
| [15:30] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会允许这种事发生的 |
| [15:31] | Last time you tried to do alone did not end well. | 上次你想单打独斗时结果并不好 |
| [15:35] | I’m not that person anymore. | 我已经不是那个人了 |
| [15:38] | I will hope. | 但愿吧 |
| [15:40] | – Roy! – Roy! | -罗伊 -罗伊 |
| [15:43] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
| [15:49] | There! | 在那 |
| [15:51] | Roy! | 罗伊 |
| [15:53] | I can’t– I can’t move! | 我… 我动不了 |
| [15:56] | Roy, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 罗伊 我们会把你救出去的 |
| [15:58] | His arm is pinned. | 他的胳膊被压住了 |
| [15:59] | – Can you feel anything? – No, no. | -你有感觉吗 -没有 |
| [16:04] | We got a problem. Fuel. | 有麻烦了 汽油 |
| [16:07] | Ok. We got to get him out of here | 我们得在这玩意爆炸之前 |
| [16:09] | before this whole thing blows. | 把他救出去 |
| [16:10] | Let’s get this off of him, OK? | 把这个从他身上搬走 |
| [16:12] | – Yeah. – 1, 2, 3, lift! | -好 -一 二 三 抬 |
| [16:18] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
| [16:20] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
| [16:21] | Your arm is crushed. | 你的胳膊被压扁了 |
| [16:23] | If you can’t feel it, then that means pretty badly. | 如果你没知觉 那说明情况很糟 |
| [16:26] | If we can’t move what is pinning you, | 如果我们不能把压着你的东西挪开 |
| [16:28] | then we need to start thinking about other contingencies. | 那我们就得想想其他应急办法 |
| [16:30] | What are we talking about here? | 你是什么意思 |
| [16:32] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没时间了 |
| [16:34] | The best way to get Roy out | 把罗伊救出来的最好办法 |
| [16:36] | might be amputation. | 可能是截肢 |
| [16:38] | What? | 什么 |
| [16:38] | Can you do that? | 你能办到吗 |
| [16:39] | I have a med kit in my pack back there. | 我的背包里有个医疗包 |
| [16:41] | It’ll have what I need. | 里面有我所需要的东西 |
| [16:42] | If we can just move this off of him, OK, | 如果我们能把它挪开 |
| [16:45] | we have a chance at saving his arm. | 我们就有机会保住他的胳膊 |
| [16:46] | I mean, the odds aren’t very good. | 我看机会不大 |
| [16:47] | We owe it to him to keep trying! | 为了他我们不能放弃 |
| [16:49] | Just move this thing, all right? | 把这玩意挪开 |
| [16:51] | Let’s go! | 用力 |
| [16:55] | – Dinah. – I’m gonna check it out. | -黛娜 -我去看看 |
| [16:56] | Yeah. All right. Look. Let’s try to find a lever | 好的 我们想办法找个撬棒 |
| [17:00] | to help get this off of him, OK? | 把它挪开 |
| [17:02] | Roy, just hang tight. We’ll be right back. | 罗伊 坚持住 我们马上回来 |
| [17:10] | Oh, good. You’re not dead. | 太好了 你还没死 |
| [17:15] | Or maybe I spoke too soon. | 还是我说得太早了 |
| [17:17] | Rene is injured but OK. | 雷内受伤了 但人还好 |
| [17:20] | Roy’s in a bad spot. | 罗伊的处境不妙 |
| [17:21] | Well, we’re all gonna be there with him | 如果我们不继续走的话 |
| [17:23] | if–if we don’t keep moving. | 就会和他落得一样的下场 |
| [17:25] | Sounds like you found the guys who shot down our plane. | 听起来你找到把我们飞机打下来的人了 |
| [17:27] | Oliver’s old island enemies. | 奥利弗以前在岛上的敌人 |
| [17:29] | They’ve been dead for the last 12 years. | 他们已经死了十二年了 |
| [17:32] | Of course they have. | 一点不奇怪 |
| [17:34] | Where is Oliver? | 奥利弗呢 |
| [17:35] | He went after them, | 去追他们了 |
| [17:37] | Made me the radioactive material mule. | 让我运输放射性物质 |
| [17:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
| [17:44] | 1, 2, 3! | 一 二 三 |
| [17:48] | Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! It’s not moving. | 妈的 纹丝不动 |
| [17:52] | It’s got to be caught on something, | 一定是和什么东西缠住了 |
| [17:53] | a root system or something. | 根系之类的 |
| [17:54] | All right. Then we dig him out. | 那我们就把他挖出来 |
| [17:55] | – We dig him out. – We have to hurry. | -我们把他挖出来 -我们得快点 |
| [17:57] | Guys, we’re about to have company | 很快就会有人来了 |
| [17:58] | – and not the good kind. – We can hold them off! | -而且不是好人 -我们可以对付他们 |
| [18:00] | The fuel’s about to spark, John. We don’t have time. | 燃料就快沾上火星了 约翰 没时间了 |
| [18:02] | We can trench it, Dinah! | 那我们就挖沟引流 黛娜 |
| [18:03] | – Dad, we are out of options! – We are not out of options! | -爸爸 我们没别的办法了 -我们还有 |
| [18:06] | – I don’t accept that! – We don’t have a choice! | -我不接受 -我们别无选择 |
| [18:07] | We always have a choice, Connor. | 我们总是有选择的 康纳 |
| [18:09] | Then I’ll make it. | 那我来做选择 |
| [18:11] | Do it. Just cut me free. | 动手 砍掉我的手 让我脱身 |
| [18:15] | No. No, Roy. | 不 不 罗伊 |
| [18:17] | John, it’s better my arm than our lives. | 约翰 少只手总比我们都没命好 |
| [18:26] | Get the kit. Get the kit. | 拿装备 拿装备 |
| [18:30] | Laurel and I will distract them. | 劳蕾尔和我去引开他们 |
| [18:32] | Here. You apply the tourniquet. I’ll get ready. | 拿着 你来拿止血带 我来做准备 |
| [18:38] | Just hold on, ok? Just hold on. | 坚持住 好吗 坚持住 |
| [18:46] | Ok. | 好了 |
| [18:51] | This will be over fast. | 很快就会结束 |
| [18:52] | Am I gonna feel it? | 我会有感觉吗 |
| [18:54] | Probably. | 可能会 |
| [18:55] | I’m with you, Roy. I’m with you, ok? | 我陪着你 罗伊 我陪着你 |
| [18:58] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
| [19:00] | Do it! | 动手吧 |
| [19:08] | Fyers’ camp is just ahead. | 法尔斯的营地就在前面 |
| [19:10] | We should not be back here. | 我们不该回到这里 |
| [19:11] | You don’t have to help, Yao Fei. | 你不必帮忙的 姚飞 |
| [19:13] | I help for Shado. | 我是为了莎朵帮忙 |
| [19:16] | I’m sorry I couldn’t save her. | 对不起我没能救她 |
| [19:18] | You know the bond now between a father and child. | 你现在知道父亲和孩子间的纽带了吧 |
| [19:20] | I do. It’s exactly why I have to put Fyers down. | 是的 所以我要干掉法尔斯 |
| [19:23] | Should be right up here. | 应该就在这里 |
| [19:27] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
| [19:28] | Ok. That doesn’t make any sense. He should be here. | 这没道理啊 他应该在这里 |
| [19:40] | Fyers knew you’d come here. | 法尔斯知道你要来 |
| [19:41] | Well, now he’s free and clear to attack my friends and my family. | 现在他可以随意攻击我的朋友和家人了 |
| [19:44] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
| [19:46] | How? | 怎么办 |
| [19:48] | Use your bow? | 用你的弓吗 |
| [19:51] | It’s pinned. | 卡住了 |
| [19:53] | All right. Well, we will have to cut our way out. | 好吧 我们只能割断绳子 |
| [19:57] | The net is made of braided steel. | 这网是用编织钢做的 |
| [19:59] | – That blade won’t cut. – It’ll cut. | -那把刀割不断的 -可以的 |
| [20:05] | We got you, we got you. | 有我们呢 有我们呢 |
| [20:07] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么了 |
| [20:08] | His arm got pinned underneath the landing gear. | 他的胳膊卡在了起落架上 |
| [20:10] | We had to amputate. | 我们不得不截肢 |
| [20:11] | I’m sure you did what you needed to do. | 我相信你尽力了 |
| [20:13] | – Roy? – William. | -罗伊 -威廉 |
| [20:14] | Not sure it’s really a good time for a meet and greet. | 很难说现在是见面打招呼的好时机 |
| [20:16] | Is Oliver back yet? | 奥利弗回来了吗 |
| [20:18] | We thought he was with you. | 我们以为他和你一起 |
| [20:19] | No. He went after the bad guys on his own. | 没有 他一个人去追坏人了 |
| [20:21] | – Why would you let him do that? – Seriously? | -你为什么让他这么做 -我能控制他吗 |
| [20:23] | Ok. We have to go after him. | 好吧 我们得去找他 |
| [20:25] | No. No. William has to finish the weapon. | 不行 威廉必须完成武器 |
| [20:27] | I don’t care about your weapon! | 我不在乎你的武器 |
| [20:28] | Oliver knows this island better than anyone, Mia. | 奥利弗比任何人都熟悉这座岛 米娅 |
| [20:30] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
| [20:31] | Plus it’s smarter for us to stick together. | 再说了我们应该呆在一起 |
| [20:33] | No. We are not leaving him out there. | 不 我们不能留他一个人在外面 |
| [20:35] | Mia! | 米娅 |
| [20:37] | Fine. I’ll go on my own! | 算了 我自己一个人去 |
| [20:41] | – This is a bad idea. – Then don’t come with me. | -这是个馊主意 -那你就别跟着我 |
| [20:43] | You heard Laurel. We should stick together. | 你听见劳蕾尔的话了 我们应该呆在一起 |
| [20:45] | It’s smarter tactically. | 这策略更明智 |
| [20:46] | Are you really gonna lecture me on tactics right now? | 你真的要现在跟我讲策略吗 |
| [20:48] | Well…no, but… | 不 但是 |
| [20:52] | Dig is right. | 狄格说得对 |
| [20:53] | I mean, dad and this island, they go way back. | 爸爸和这个岛 他们有很深的交情了 |
| [20:55] | And he knows every inch of this place. | 他知道这座岛的每一寸土地 |
| [20:57] | You going out there could make things worse. | 你出去会让事态更糟糕 |
| [20:59] | I’ll take my chances. | 我要去试试 |
| [21:01] | Get out of my way. | 给我闪开 |
| [21:04] | William. | 威廉 |
| [21:07] | Look. It is ok for you to be afraid of losing him, | 你害怕失去他是正常的 |
| [21:10] | especially after the way that you left things. | 尤其考虑到你们之前的状态 |
| [21:12] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
| [21:14] | This is exactly what happened with Felicity. | 这和费利西蒂一样 |
| [21:16] | You were angry with her, but you still wanted to save her. | 你生她的气 但还是想救她 |
| [21:18] | I’m not just gonna sit here and do nothing, ok? | 我不会在这里袖手旁观的 好吗 |
| [21:21] | I will not leave him alone out there. I– | 我不会留他一个人在外面 我 |
| [21:25] | I will not… let him die. | 我不会 让他死的 |
| [21:31] | I let myself believe for just– just a minute that | 我才让自己相信 |
| [21:34] | I could actually have my dad. | 我真的可以和我的父亲在一起了 |
| [21:37] | Look. When I was a kid, I spent a lot of time pushing him away, | 在我小时候 我一直在推开他 |
| [21:43] | because I never thought that I could lose him, | 因为我从没想过我会失去他 |
| [21:46] | and then he disappeared. | 然后他就失踪了 |
| [21:47] | Yeah. Now we might lose him again. | 是的 现在我们可能要再次失去他 |
| [21:49] | How are you so calm about this? | 你怎么可以这么冷静 |
| [21:51] | I’m not, but when I was little, | 我没有 但我小时候 |
| [21:53] | Felicity had me down in that bunker watching dad out in the field, | 费利西蒂带我到地堡去看爸爸执行外勤任务 |
| [21:57] | and I saw that he could cheat death more than anyone. | 我觉得他比任何人都会逃脱死亡 |
| [22:00] | But if this really is the end, | 但如果这真的是最后时刻 |
| [22:03] | I don’t want to waste the time that I have left with him being angry. | 我不想因生气而浪费我和他在一起的最后时光 |
| [22:09] | Do you? | 你想吗 |
| [22:16] | I was wrong. You haven’t changed. | 我错了 你一点没变 |
| [22:18] | Still that impatient boy I found. | 还是我发现的那个没耐心的男孩 |
| [22:20] | You realize that insulting me is not gonna | 你知道侮辱我 |
| [22:21] | make this go any faster, right? | 不会加快进程的 对吧 |
| [22:23] | Breathe. Remember in everything, breathe. | 深呼吸 记住做任何事之前都要深呼吸 |
| [22:28] | I’m trying to cut my way out of a net, Yao Fei, not shoot an arrow. | 我是想挣脱这个网 姚飞 不是射箭 |
| [22:31] | We wouldn’t be in this net if you had breathed. | 如果你深呼吸了 我们就不会在这张网里了 |
| [22:33] | You know what Fyers is capable of, right? | 你知道法尔斯的本事吧 |
| [22:36] | I need to get back to my family, and I’m running out of time. | 我要回到家人身边 我要没时间了 |
| [22:39] | You could be with your family, | 你本可以陪着你家人 |
| [22:41] | but you chose here instead. | 但你选择了这里 |
| [22:42] | I chose to protect them. | 我选择了保护他们 |
| [22:44] | You avoid them because you’re fated to die. | 你躲避他们 因为你注定会死 |
| [22:48] | I’ve been fighting that fate for a long time. | 我已经和命运抗争很久了 |
| [22:52] | I’ve accepted it. | 我已经接受了 |
| [22:54] | That hasn’t made things any easier. | 这并没有让事情变得更简单 |
| [22:56] | What am I supposed to say to my kids? | 我该对我孩子们说些什么呢 |
| [22:58] | What I could not to Shado. | 说我没能对莎朵说的话 |
| [23:01] | You say good-bye. | 你跟他们告别 |
| [23:04] | I don’t think that I can. | 我觉得我做不到 |
| [23:08] | My kids have spent basically their entire lives without me. | 我的孩子们在没有我的陪伴下度过了一生 |
| [23:17] | And they’re about to have to do it all over again. | 而现在他们又要经历一遍 |
| [23:19] | You think you have failed. | 你觉得你失败了 |
| [23:20] | The first thing that you taught me– shengcun, survive. | 你教给我的第一件事 生存 活下去 |
| [23:27] | Well, I can’t do that anymore. | 我做不到了 |
| [23:28] | Shengcun is more than body. | 生存不仅仅肉体上的 |
| [23:31] | It is spirit, what lives on. | 是精神的长存 |
| [23:34] | Like I did in Shado. | 就像莎朵记住了我 |
| [23:36] | Like she does in you. | 就像你记住了她 |
| [23:38] | That is survive. | 这就是生存 |
| [23:41] | How do I do that? | 我该怎么做呢 |
| [23:43] | You live now | 你在所剩的时间里 |
| [23:45] | with your children | 和你的孩子们 |
| [23:47] | with the time you have left. | 一起生活 |
| [23:52] | I need to get out of this net first. | 我得先挣脱这个网 |
| [23:55] | Always have patience. | 要有耐心 |
| [24:02] | Like I said, patience. | 就像我说的 耐心 |
| [24:14] | Just came by to check on you. How you feeling? | 只是来看看你 感觉怎么样 |
| [24:17] | I–I’ve been better. | 我好些了 |
| [24:24] | I’m so sorry, Roy. | 我很抱歉 罗伊 |
| [24:27] | I should have found another way to get you out. | 我该用别的方法救你出来的 |
| [24:30] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
| [24:33] | Yeah. Well, that’s where you’re wrong. | 你这么说就不对了 |
| [24:38] | I mean, you wouldn’t even be in this situation | 我是说 如果我没去中枢城找你 |
| [24:40] | if I hadn’t come to find you Hub city. | 你就不会伤成这样了 |
| [24:46] | Roy…I can’t protect the people I care about. | 罗伊 我保护不了我在乎的人 |
| [24:50] | You know I worked with you and Oliver for a really long time, | 我已经和你还有奥利弗共事很久了 |
| [24:55] | and if I’ve learned anything, it’s that this team | 如果说学到了什么 就是这支团队 |
| [24:58] | has each other’s backs no matter the cost. | 无论如何都会肝胆相照 |
| [25:01] | Things just didn’t exactly go as planned. | 事情只是没有完全按计划进行 |
| [25:04] | That’s an understatement. | 这么说也太轻描淡写了 |
| [25:05] | No, but I would rather be here. | 是 但我情愿在这里 |
| [25:08] | I would rather be here with you | 我更想和你一起在这 |
| [25:10] | and with the team than back in Hub city, | 还有和团队一起 不想待在中枢城里 |
| [25:12] | living a life all alone. | 独自苟活 |
| [25:17] | Heroes make sacrifices, John, | 做英雄是要做出牺牲的 约翰 |
| [25:20] | and for better or for worse, | 不管怎样 |
| [25:22] | this just had to be mine. | 这次需要我来牺牲 |
| [25:32] | John…we got a problem. | 约翰 我们有麻烦了 |
| [25:35] | Fyers and his men have surrounded the camp. | 法尔斯带着人把营地包围了 |
| [25:37] | We can expect an attack any minute. | 随时都可能发动进攻 |
| [25:38] | How long before the weapon is ready? | 还要多久武器才能就绪 |
| [25:40] | I’m done building it. Once the plutonium finishes | 我已经造好了 只要钚元素 |
| [25:41] | transferring the energy, I can turn it on. | 能量转换完成 我就可以启动它 |
| [25:43] | – How long will that take? – I’m not sure. | -要多久 -我不确定 |
| [25:46] | Can we take this to a safer part of the island and finish it there? | 能带到岛上更安全的地方完成吗 |
| [25:49] | No, no. It has to be here. | 不 必须在这 |
| [25:50] | I’ve tapped into the center of the island’s energy. | 我已经把它接在了这个岛的能量核心 |
| [25:52] | – We can’t move. – And it has to be tonight. | -我们不能搬走 -而且今晚必须完成 |
| [25:53] | We don’t know when the next energy spike | 我们不知道下次能量峰值 |
| [25:55] | will be, and we can’t afford to wait. | 是什么时候 我们等不起 |
| [25:56] | We need to buy William more time. | 我们得为威廉争取更多时间 |
| [26:00] | Dad, you’re ok. | 爸 你没事 |
| [26:02] | Yeah. An old friend steered me back. | 是 一位老朋友把我拉了回来 |
| [26:05] | I’m sorry that I took off. | 抱歉我离开了 |
| [26:07] | Should have been here with the two of you. | 我应该和你们两个一起的 |
| [26:09] | You’re here now. | 你现在回来了 |
| [26:10] | How are we supposed to beat an army of ghosts? | 我们要怎样才能打败一支幽灵大军 |
| [26:14] | Power up the device. | 启动设备 |
| [26:16] | The sphere’s absorbing the energy of the island, | 那个球在吸收这个岛的能量 |
| [26:18] | And if that’s what brought these | 如果一开始是这些能量让 |
| [26:19] | dead people back to life in the first place– | 这些死人起死回生的 |
| [26:21] | Activating the device will destroy them. | 启动设备就会摧毁他们 |
| [26:24] | We’re talking about plutonium here. | 我们现在说的可是钚 |
| [26:26] | That’s nasty stuff. It can take out | 那是危险品 它能炸飞 |
| [26:27] | this entire island, us included! | 整个岛 也包括我们 |
| [26:29] | If this is our best chance of surviving the crisis, | 这是我们度过危机的最好机会 |
| [26:31] | then we need to take the risk. | 我们得承担这个风险 |
| [26:32] | Lyla’s right. She’s right. | 莱拉是对的 她是对的 |
| [26:36] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
| [26:37] | This is our best shot. | 这就是我们最好的机会 |
| [26:42] | Suit up. | 着装准备 |
| [26:51] | You are as foolish as ever, Queen. | 你和以前一样愚蠢 奎恩 |
| [26:54] | Surrender! | 投降吧 |
| [26:56] | I suppose that means you’re not here to surrender to me. | 我想你不是来向我投降的 |
| [26:59] | I’m the one who killed you, Fyers. | 是我杀的你 法尔斯 |
| [27:01] | I’m very pleased to return the favor, | 我很乐意还你这个人情 |
| [27:03] | a task you’ve made much easier by coming alone. | 你自己来让这事更简单了 |
| [27:07] | I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
| [27:24] | Now that the plutonium has transferred the energy, | 现在钚在转换能量 |
| [27:26] | All I have to do is power it on, | 我需要做的就是把它启动 |
| [27:29] | and voila! | 看好了 |
| [27:34] | It doesn’t look on. | 看起来没启动啊 |
| [27:35] | – Why isn’t it working? – I have no idea. | -为什么不起作用 -我不知道 |
| [27:38] | It doesn’t matter how many people you have. | 不管你有多少人 |
| [27:41] | The outcome is the same. | 下场都一样 |
| [27:44] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
| [27:50] | William, we’re running out of time. | 威廉 我们没时间了 |
| [27:51] | Ok. I think I have something. | 我觉得我发现问题了 |
| [27:53] | There was a double helix genetic sequence in Dr. Wong’s formula. | 在王博士的公式里有一个双螺旋基因序列 |
| [27:56] | I thought it was an error, | 一开始我以为是个错误 |
| [27:57] | but now I think the device can only be powered on | 但是现在我觉得这个设备 |
| [27:59] | using a specific DNA code. | 只有用独特的基因密码才能启动 |
| [28:06] | Oliver. Oliver, we need you back here | 奥利弗 我们需要你回来 |
| [28:08] | to activate the device. | 激活这个设备 |
| [28:11] | Oliver, you got to go! | 奥利弗 你得去 |
| [28:16] | Yao Fei, if this works… | 姚飞 如果这个成功了… |
| [28:20] | we will part again, but the dead are never really gone. | 我们会再次人鬼殊途 但逝者从未真正离去 |
| [28:23] | I’ve got your 6. | 我在你背后掩护 |
| [29:07] | They’re not gonna be able to hold them off much longer. | 他们撑不了太久了 |
| [29:09] | We need to hurry. | 我们要抓紧 |
| [29:10] | The sphere is touch-activated. | 这个球是触碰启动的 |
| [29:11] | It’ll turn on the moment you pick it up. | 只要你一拿起它 就启动了 |
| [29:13] | I don’t know what happens after that. | 我不知道之后会发生什么 |
| [29:15] | Ok. | 好 |
| [29:24] | Wow. That was anticlimactic. | 哇 和想象的差别有点大 |
| [29:26] | – What the hell? – What? What is it? | -什么情况 -什么 怎么了 |
| [29:28] | Dad’s DNA doesn’t match the algorithm’s specified sequence. | 爸爸的基因和算法的基因密码不匹配 |
| [29:31] | Does that mean we can’t turn it on? | 是说我们打不开设备吗 |
| [29:33] | You can’t…. | 你打不开 |
| [29:36] | but she can. | 但是她能 |
| [29:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
| [29:40] | The DNA sequence isn’t dad’s. | 基因密码不是爸爸的 |
| [29:43] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
| [29:48] | Is it me, or is this not going well? | 只有我觉得进展不顺利吗 |
| [29:51] | We got to buy them some time. | 我们得给他们争取时间 |
| [29:57] | God, I hate this island! | 老天 我恨这个破岛 |
| [29:59] | Might as well go out with a bang. | 不如来个爆炸吧 |
| [30:03] | I thought this weapon was supposed to help us survive crisis. | 我以为这个武器可以让我们度过危机 |
| [30:06] | That’s what Novu told me. | 诺武就是这样告诉我的 |
| [30:09] | Does this mean you’re the weapon? | 意思是说 你就是那个武器吗 |
| [30:12] | Johnny… | 约翰… |
| [30:16] | I understand why you have to do this. | 我明白你为什么必须这么做 |
| [30:57] | Lyla, are you all right? | 莱拉 你还好吗 |
| [31:01] | I have to go. | 我必须要走 |
| [31:25] | Hey, guys. I just, uh– | 伙计们 我刚刚 |
| [31:28] | I just connected with A.R.G.U.S., | 我刚刚联系了天眼会 |
| [31:29] | And Lyla organized a rescue boat before everything happened. | 莱拉在事发之前就联系了一艘救援船 |
| [31:33] | Should be here any minute, | 分分钟就该到了 |
| [31:36] | so–so we’re all going home. | 我们都要回家了 |
| [31:39] | Did mom–did she know what was gonna happen to her? | 妈妈 她当时知道会发生什么吗 |
| [31:42] | No. No. She was just as surprised as the rest of us. | 不 她和我们一样惊讶 |
| [31:45] | Novu just loves surprises, doesn’t he? | 诺武就是喜欢惊喜 不是吗 |
| [31:47] | Whatever Mar Novu has planned for Lyla, | 不管马尔·诺武为莱拉安排了什么 |
| [31:51] | she can handle it. | 她都能应付的 |
| [31:53] | How much time do we have | 在危机来临前 |
| [31:55] | before the crisis? | 我们还有多长时间 |
| [31:58] | Not long. | 没多久 |
| [32:02] | Should, um, probably finish packing | 该收拾好东西了 |
| [32:05] | before the boat arrives. | 船要来了 |
| [32:07] | Agreed. No more island vacations. | 同意 再也不到岛上旅游了 |
| [32:11] | Uh, hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
| [32:16] | Listen. I just wanted to… | 我只是想… |
| [32:20] | I wanted to thank both of you | 我想谢谢你们两位 |
| [32:21] | for just being there for me no matter what. | 不管发生什么都陪伴在我身边 |
| [32:25] | Why does this sound like a good-bye speech? | 为什么这听起来像是告别 |
| [32:27] | Pass. Do not accept. | 拉倒吧 我不接受 |
| [32:31] | This ain’t over till it’s over, Oliver. | 一切还没结束 奥利弗 |
| [32:35] | Come on. | 我们走 |
| [32:59] | I don’t really know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
| [33:00] | I’m really happy that you’re back with the team, | 你能回归队伍我很高兴 |
| [33:04] | And…I’m really sorry. | 我也很抱歉 |
| [33:06] | Oh. I’ll be ok. | 我没事的 |
| [33:08] | Plus Dig’s gonna set me up with one | 狄格要给我 |
| [33:10] | of those fancy A.R.G.U.S. doctors. | 找天眼会的牛逼医生 |
| [33:12] | Uh, the boat’s almost ready. | 船快准备好了 |
| [33:14] | Uh, we good down here? | 还有事吗 |
| [33:15] | Yeah. We should go. | 我们走吧 |
| [33:17] | Oh. Uh, almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
| [33:22] | This is what led me here in the future | 就是这个让我在未来 |
| [33:26] | to you and, uh, to the team. | 找到了你和团队 |
| [33:29] | Thought you might like it back. | 我觉得你可能想要回去 |
| [33:33] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要了 |
| [33:35] | Plus I think it should stay in the family. | 我觉得这个还是在你们家人手中比较好 |
| [33:43] | You know, when Felicity gave this to me, | 费莉西蒂把这个交给我的时候 |
| [33:44] | she told me it was a symbol of reconnection. | 她说这代表重聚 |
| [33:48] | – She was right. – She normally is. | -她是对的 -她通常都是 |
| [33:53] | No. You keep it. | 不用了 你留着吧 |
| [33:55] | William, what you were able to do, | 威廉 你所做到的事 |
| [33:58] | You’re a hero. | 是英雄之举 |
| [34:02] | Well, I had a pretty good example. | 虎父无犬子 |
| [34:04] | It means a lot to me | 我有机会 |
| [34:06] | that I’ve had a chance to–to see | 亲眼看到长大后的你 |
| [34:09] | the type of man you’ve become. | 对我意义重大 |
| [34:12] | I hope you’ll forgive me | 我希望你最终能 |
| [34:14] | for lots of things eventually. | 原谅我做过的很多事 |
| [34:18] | Dad, I already have. | 爸爸 我已经原谅你了 |
| [34:20] | I mean, I know for you I only left a year ago. | 对你而言 我只离开了一年 |
| [34:22] | For me, it’s been 20 years, | 对我而言 已经二十年了 |
| [34:26] | And back then when I was a kid, | 在我小时候 |
| [34:27] | I didn’t understand what it meant | 我还不明白 |
| [34:29] | to fight for something bigger than yourself, | 为了比自身更崇高的东西而奋斗的意义 |
| [34:32] | but now I do, | 但现在我明白了 |
| [34:35] | and I’m really proud of you, dad. | 我为你骄傲 爸爸 |
| [34:37] | Not as proud as I am of you. | 我更加为你而骄傲 |
| [34:42] | – I’m gonna hug you now. – You better. | -我要拥抱你了 -赶快吧 |
| [35:01] | Thinking about where Lyla went? | 在想莱拉去哪了 |
| [35:03] | Can’t think about anything else. | 没法想别的事情 |
| [35:08] | I know this is a sacrifice she has to make | 我知道她必须为多元宇宙 |
| [35:11] | for the multiverse. | 做出牺牲 |
| [35:13] | I feel like I’m always asking you favors. | 感觉我总是要找你帮忙 |
| [35:15] | Anything you need, Oliver, always. | 你需要什么都可以 奥利弗 |
| [35:19] | I need those kids back in 2040. | 我想要那些孩子们回2040年 |
| [35:22] | Somehow, some way before whatever’s gonna happen happens. | 赶在将要发生的事发生之前 |
| [35:26] | Yeah. I was thinking about the same thing. | 我和你想的一样 |
| [35:28] | I’ll make sure they get home safe. | 我会确保他们安全回家 |
| [35:31] | One more thing. When this is over, | 还有一件事 等这一切结束后 |
| [35:35] | Track down Felicity and… | 找到费莉西蒂 |
| [35:38] | just tell her that I don’t want… | 告诉她我不想让 |
| [35:42] | Mia and William kept separated. | 米娅和威廉分开 |
| [35:48] | I think that they deserve to grow up with each other. | 他们应该一同长大 |
| [35:52] | I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她的 |
| [35:55] | You know, Oliver, I once told you a long time ago | 奥利弗 我很久以前告诉过你 |
| [35:58] | that a solider never lets a brother go into battle alone. | 士兵绝对不会让自己的兄弟独自走上战场 |
| [36:05] | I think that’s why it was so hard for me to accept the idea | 我想 这就是为什么我难以接受 |
| [36:08] | that you weren’t gonna make it out of this. | 你无法全身而退 |
| [36:12] | I felt like I’d be failing you. | 感觉像是我辜负了你 |
| [36:16] | You could never fail me, John. | 你永远也不会辜负我 约翰 |
| [36:21] | I’m gonna stick by your side | 我会尽可能地 |
| [36:22] | for as long as I can, | 在你身边支持你 |
| [36:25] | But I know you have to do this alone. | 但我知道你必须独自完成这一切 |
| [36:28] | Every mission has an end. | 所有的任务都会结束 |
| [36:31] | I wish this one didn’t. | 我希望这次不会 |
| [36:35] | I couldn’t have done any of this, | 如果没有你 |
| [36:40] | any of it without you. | 我不可能完成这一切 |
| [36:43] | You’ve always been my rock. | 你一直都是我的坚实后盾 |
| [36:45] | Don’t mean the best man you’ve ever known? | 我难道不是你认识的最好的人吗 |
| [36:47] | I also mean that. | 当然也是 |
| [37:00] | Let’s get out of here, man. | 我们走吧 |
| [37:02] | Don’t want to keep the boat waiting. | 别让他们久等 |
| [37:03] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
| [37:04] | One more thing I got to do. | 我还有一件事要做 |
| [37:29] | William said I might find you here. | 威廉说我可能在这找到你 |
| [37:31] | Figured you’d be the first one on the boat. | 我还以为你早就上船去了 |
| [37:36] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
| [37:41] | My whole life I heard nothing | 从小到大 |
| [37:44] | but stories about you, | 我不断听到你的故事 |
| [37:46] | You know, this legendary Green Arrow and his team. | 传奇人物绿箭侠和他的队伍 |
| [37:51] | I should have been proud of you | 我本来应该为你而骄傲 |
| [37:55] | because you were a hero, and… | 因为你是英雄 |
| [37:59] | All I could see is that that is | 但我只知道 |
| [38:01] | the reason that you weren’t with me, | 那就是你无法陪伴在我身边的原因 |
| [38:04] | And it’s–it’s kind of hard to let that go. | 放弃这种想法真的很难 |
| [38:09] | I never meant to cause you any pain. | 我的本意从来不是让你痛苦 |
| [38:15] | Your mom and me just wanted to protect you. | 你的妈妈和我只想保护你 |
| [38:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [38:19] | I, uh–I understand that now. | 我现在明白了 |
| [38:26] | For a very long time, | 很长一段时间里 |
| [38:28] | I have hated this place. | 我都仇恨这个地方 |
| [38:30] | Just I’d think about all the people that it took from me. | 我不断地想起这个地方从我身边所夺去的人 |
| [38:34] | It would just make me so angry. | 这让我无比愤怒 |
| [38:39] | But you’re not now? | 但你现在不愤怒了吗 |
| [38:41] | I’m still a little bit angry. | 还有一些生气 |
| [38:44] | This island taught me to survive. | 这座岛屿教会了我生存 |
| [38:47] | It turned me into someone else, | 让我变成了不同的存在 |
| [38:50] | somebody better than the person I was before. | 比过去的我更优秀的人 |
| [38:57] | So despite my feelings… | 抛开我的感受 |
| [39:02] | there are no stories about the Green Arrow to tell | 如果我没能来到炼狱岛 |
| [39:06] | if I don’t make my way to Lian Yu, | 以后就没有绿箭侠的故事了 |
| [39:09] | and I’m also not standing at this moment | 我也没有机会 |
| [39:13] | looking at my daughter. | 在这里看着我的女儿 |
| [39:16] | Thank you for letting me be a part of your story | 谢谢你能让我成为你的故事的一部分 |
| [39:20] | even if it was only for a little while. | 就算只有一小会 |
| [39:25] | Mia, something tells me you’re gonna create your own stories. | 米娅 我有预感 你会书写自己的故事 |
| [39:41] | So what now? | 现在做什么 |
| [39:42] | We need to get back home | 我们得回家 |
| [39:45] | and just be prepared | 做好准备 |
| [39:48] | for whatever’s coming next. | 应对接下来的事 |
| [39:50] | Ok. | 好 |
| [40:00] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
| [40:11] | – Lyla? – Not anymore. | -莱拉 -不再是了 |
| [40:14] | I’m now a harbinger of things to come. | 我现在是即将到来的事物的预兆 |
| [40:17] | – And that’s– – Yes. | -那个是 -对 |
| [40:20] | The crisis has begun. | 危机已经降临 |
| [40:34] | For so many years, | 这么多年来 |
| [40:36] | I’ve traveled across worlds, | 我走遍无数世界 |
| [40:40] | across the multiverse to do one thing– | 横跨多元宇宙 只有一个目的 |
| [40:43] | kill you, | 杀死你 |
| [40:46] | and now here, you save my life. | 可你却救了我 |
| [40:50] | Submit and begin your life anew. | 服从于我 重新开始你的生命 |
| [40:55] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
| [40:57] | The knowledge is within you. | 知识与你同在 |