英文名称:As Far as My Feet Will Carry Me
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | 本片依据 Josef Martin Bauer’s(约瑟夫•马丁鲍尔) 小说中的真实故事 | |
| [00:14] | 主 演 伯恩哈德•贝特曼…………克利门斯•佛菲(囚犯) 阿納托利•科騰拉夫…奥本拉文•加米涅夫(苏军上尉) 迈克尔•门德尔…………… 斯塔弗尔医生(囚犯) | |
| [00:23] | 导 演 Hardy Martins(哈迪•马汀斯) | |
| [00:34] | “1944年8月 德国拜恩州” | |
| [00:39] | Come on! All aboard! | 全体都上车 |
| [00:45] | – Get on the train, Lieutenant! – Right away. | 上车了,少尉! 马上到 |
| [00:49] | Come on! Come on! Aboard! | 上车! 上车! |
| [00:50] | All aboard! | 全体都上车! |
| [00:55] | Where were you? The train’s leaving. | 你去哪了?火车要开了 |
| [00:57] | I know. I was at the doctor’s. | 我知道,我去看医生了 |
| [01:00] | Clemens, we’re going to have a baby. | 克利门斯,我们快有个小宝宝了 |
| [01:18] | Lisa. | 丽西娅 |
| [01:20] | Daddy, will you send me a postcard? | 爸爸,你会寄明信片给我吗? |
| [01:24] | I will. | 我一定会 |
| [01:25] | Promise? | 答应我? |
| [01:27] | I promise. | 答应你 |
| [01:29] | A promise is a promise that you never break. | 一诺千金,不准食言 |
| [01:33] | No, I won’t. | 我不会食言 |
| [01:43] | Last call, Lieutenant! All aboard! | 少尉,最后集合了,快上车! |
| [01:46] | Come on! All aboard! | 快!全体都上车 |
| [01:49] | I’ll be back soon. | 我很快会回来 |
| [01:57] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
| [02:06] | I’ll be back for Christmas! | 我会回来过圣诞节 |
| [02:14] | As Far As My Feet Will Carry Me | |
| [02:30] | Clemens Forell is hereby charged with violating paragraphs 319 and 320. | 克利门斯•佛菲被控违反319和320条 |
| [02:37] | The Court will now pronounce judgment on him. | 法庭现在正式宣判 |
| [02:43] | The defendant is guilty | 罪名成立 |
| [02:46] | of crimes against the Partisans. | 被告人被控从事游击活动 |
| [02:52] | He is sentenced. | 判处劳改 |
| [02:58] | To 25 years of forced labor. | 刑期25年 |
| [03:01] | The sentence is in effect starting today, 13 July 1945. | 从1945年7月13日起生效 |
| [03:15] | Forell! | 克利门斯 |
| [03:24] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
| [03:59] | Everybody turn around! | 全体都转过身 |
| [04:08] | He won’t let go! He wont’ let go! | 他不会放过我们的… |
| [04:22] | Hey, kid! It’s me! | 小伙子,是我,克利门斯 |
| [04:30] | He won’t hurt you now. He’s dead. | 他已经死了,不会再伤害你 |
| [04:44] | “1945年10月” | |
| [04:45] | Hello, Lisa. I have something for you today. | 丽西娅,有你妈妈的信件 |
| [04:55] | Here… And now I get a kiss. | 给你,快来吻伯伯 |
| [05:09] | What a little hussy! | 淘气的小姑娘 |
| 本电影台词包含不重复单词:802个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:108个,六级词汇:40个,GRE词汇:48个,托福词汇:68个,考研词汇:107个,专四词汇:82个,专八词汇:12个, 所有生词标注共:180个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
| [05:29] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
| [05:31] | Lisa. | 丽西娅 |
| [06:24] | A letter from Clemens? | 是克利门斯的家书吗? |
| [06:28] | From the Red Cross: | 是红十字会的来函 |
| [06:29] | We have no record of Clemens Forell in our lists. | 我们的名单内,没有克利门斯的纪录 |
| [06:37] | There is no information about the Russian court martial. | 苏联军事法庭方面亦无消息 |
| [06:49] | They know nothing. | 他们毫无头绪 |
| [06:52] | Nothing! | 音讯全无 |
| [07:07] | Everything will turn out all right… | 一切都会好的 |
| [07:20] | Hail Mary… Mother of mercy. | 全能的圣母玛利亚 |
| [07:27] | Please, bring my father back home. | 请你将我的爸爸带回家 |
| [07:32] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
| [07:51] | Hey, Danhorn. | 丹汉 |
| [07:53] | You were at the divisional headquarters. | 你曾经在陆军师部工作 |
| [07:56] | And you made maps. | 是负责行军地图的 |
| [07:59] | Yeah, and this is my reward. | 对,现在正用得着 |
| [08:04] | Where’s Cape Dezhnev? | 迭日涅夫角在哪里? |
| [08:06] | Don’t know much about geography, huh? | 你对地理不太熟悉吗? |
| [08:14] | Okay… | 好吧 |
| [08:37] | Here… from north to south… | 从北至南 |
| [08:41] | The Ural Mountains. | 这里是乌拉尔山脉 |
| [08:45] | To the west… | 西面的大片土地是欧洲 |
| [08:46] | that trivial place we can now forget about: Europe. | 我们已经远离欧洲大陆 |
| [08:57] | The Irtysh River… is behind us. | 埃蒂斯河在我们后面 |
| [09:00] | We much be here now. | 我们现在应该身处这个位置 |
| [09:04] | Further east near the Yenisey River. | 再往东面走,便接近叶尼塞河 |
| [09:09] | The Lena… | 之后是勒拿河… |
| [09:14] | the Vitim… the little Olekma. | 维季姆河和奥廖克马河 |
| [09:17] | By the way, here everything is little | 全部都是支流 |
| [09:21] | if it’s shorter than 1,000 kilometers. | 最长不超过一千公里 |
| [09:25] | Cape Dezhnev | 至于迭日涅夫角 |
| [09:28] | Yes, well… It’s further east | 是在东面最远的地方 |
| [09:34] | northeast. | 在东北方向 |
| [09:38] | It will take ages to get there. | 要经年累月才可到达 |
| [09:43] | We’ll never get there. | 我们永远也不能抵达目的地 |
| [09:45] | They’ll let us starve and freeze to death first. | 因为在途中早已冻死或饿死 |
| [09:47] | Maybe we don’t deserve any better. | 这样总算死得有价值 |
| [09:49] | We did our duty. | 我们总算完成任务 |
| [09:51] | You were in the SA. | 你当年在SA(冲锋队)服役 |
| [09:53] | And I’m proud of it! | 我为此感到骄傲 |
| [09:57] | Stop it! Have you gone crazy? | 住手!你疯了吗? |
| [10:01] | – That’s your last order, Captain! – Hands off! | 这是你最后的任务? 放手! |
| [12:03] | Four pieces each. Less than usual. | 每人四块,比往常少了 |
| [12:20] | Clemens, we’re going to have a baby! | 克利门斯,我们快要有个小宝宝了 |
| [12:24] | I’ll be back for Christmas! | 我会回来过圣诞 |
| [12:31] | I said four pieces, bastard! | 杂种!我说过每人限取四块! |
| [12:50] | Why do they get fed first? | 为什么他们可以先吃? |
| [12:52] | You’ll all get fed here! Understand? | 大家都有得吃,明白吗? |
| [12:57] | What about the main course, Captain? | 主菜呢?上尉 |
| [13:01] | You won’t have anything to laugh about soon. | 你还有心情开玩笑? |
| [14:49] | They’re gonna let us die. | 他们要处决我们 |
| [14:52] | They uncoupled us, so we’ll die. | 火车停了,我们死定了 |
| [14:55] | Mother, pray for me. Don’t let me die. | 妈妈,替我祈祷,我不想死 |
| [14:58] | They’re gonna let us die. | 他们要处决我们 |
| [15:01] | They’re gonna shoot us. They gotta shoot us. | 他们会把我们枪毙 |
| [15:05] | Shut your fucking mouth! Nothing to eat! | 闭住你的鸟嘴! |
| [15:08] | Come on, kid! Pull yourself together! | 小伙子,你要振作 |
| [15:12] | My mother’s last letter… gives me strength. | 我妈妈的家书赐我力量 |
| [15:23] | Hide it under your lapel. | 把它收藏在大衣内 |
| [15:26] | Don’t let them find it. | 别让他们发现 |
| [15:37] | Try to sleep. | 睡觉吧 |
| [16:33] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | 发生什么事? 我不知道 |
| [16:43] | They’ve come for us. They’re taking us away. | 他们朝着我们走来,是要带我们走 |
| [16:49] | Where to? | 要去哪里? |
| [20:29] | November, somewhere in Siberia. | 11月 西伯利亚某地 |
| [20:33] | This letter will never reach you. | 你永远不会收到这封信 |
| [20:36] | It will never be sent. | 它永远不会寄出 |
| [20:40] | I can’t even write it. | 我根本没有机会写这封信 |
| [20:43] | I can hardly gather my thoughts of what I want to say. | 我心情紊乱,不知从何说起 |
| [20:49] | I saw that huge screeching wheel. | 我看见那隆隆刺耳的巨轮 |
| [20:53] | That terrible thing which crushes everything. | 它辗过之处,所向披靡 |
| [20:57] | But I also realize that no pain is irrevocable. | 我终于醒悟,悲伤也无补于事 |
| [21:03] | But constant hope is. | 唯有寄望未来 |
| [21:36] | Cape Dezhnev Prison Camp, 1946 Headquarters | “1946年 迭日涅夫监狱” |
| [21:42] | 你救了大伙儿,越过了战线 | |
| [21:48] | 因此获颁奖章 | |
| [21:53] | 要喝一杯吗? 不,谢谢 | |
| [22:01] | 你应该在西域或列宁格勒服役 | |
| [22:05] | 但为何会来到迭日涅夫角? | |
| [22:12] | 我认为这是我的职责 | |
| [22:17] | 是因为钟情于一个女人! | |
| [22:19] | 对 | |
| [22:22] | 你负责监狱的保安工作 | |
| [22:25] | 希望你能够胜任 | |
| [22:29] | 谢谢你对我信任,我会尽力而为 | |
| [22:47] | Barracks! | 是营房! |
| [22:56] | We made it! | 终于到达了 |
| [23:27] | Typhoid. | 是伤寒病 |
| [23:33] | We can’t go on like this. | 不可以蔓延下去 |
| [23:40] | 我们从美国买了一批盘尼西林 | |
| [23:45] | 快给我吧 | |
| [23:47] | 斯塔弗尔医生,我警告你 | |
| [23:49] | 若流行病爆发,你得负责 | |
| [23:54] | 我不用你教我 | |
| [23:55] | 别忘记谁是这里的负责人 | |
| [24:16] | 你要检查所有囚犯 | |
| [24:18] | 已完成了,上尉 | |
| [24:21] | 司令有命,我是奉命行事 | |
| [24:28] | – You’re Dr. Stauffer? – Yes, sir, Lieutenant! | 你是斯塔弗尔医生? 是,上尉 |
| [24:37] | You accompany Dr. Pachmutova. | 你要跟波齐姆托娃医生合作 |
| [24:40] | There’s a lot of work to do. | 有很多工作要做 |
| [25:07] | No fence! No watchtowers! | 没有栏栅,没有哨岗 |
| [25:11] | They don’t need things like that north of the Arctic Circle. | 在北极圈不需要这些设施 |
| [25:17] | Where would you go anyway? No trees, no bushes | 四野荒凉,你能跑到哪里去? |
| [25:20] | not even a blade of grass to eat. | 寸草不生,没有任何食物 |
| [25:29] | 214, 215, 216. | |
| [25:42] | A ship! | 有一条船 |
| [25:44] | We’re here at the eastern cape. There must be a harbor around here. | 我们在东部,附近一定有港口 |
| [26:19] | Let’s start again! | 我们重新开始 |
| [26:23] | It’s very tedious, Dr. Stauffer. | 斯塔弗尔医生,这样太沉闷了 |
| [26:26] | But there is one great advantage. | 但也有好处 |
| [26:29] | This way we’ll find out who’s healthy and fit for work. | 这可知道哪个健康,适宜做苦工 |
| [26:33] | – Then you don’t need us. – Yes, I do. | 那不需要我们了 有需要 |
| [26:38] | For the death certificates. | 需要你签发死亡证 |
| [26:59] | My letter. | 我的信 |
| [27:01] | Quiet! | 肃静 |
| [27:18] | What are you hiding? | 你藏了什么? |
| [27:22] | Just a letter. | 只是一封信 |
| [27:26] | From my mother. | 是我母亲的家书 |
| [27:34] | Take off all your clothes! | 将你的衣服全都脱了 |
| [28:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
| [28:28] | Giving my coat to my comrade. | 把我的衣服给我的同志 |
| [28:33] | What are you doing? | 你为什么这样做? |
| [28:39] | So he doesn’t freeze to death. | 这样他才不会冻死 |
| [28:43] | May I say something, Lieutenant? | 上尉,我可以说句话吗? |
| [28:47] | No. | 不 |
| [28:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
| [28:51] | Clemens Forell. | 克利门斯•佛菲 |
| [28:56] | Clemens Forell… | 克利门斯•佛菲 |
| [28:59] | Keep your coat. You’ll need it. | 不准脱,你需要这些衣服 |
| [30:14] | Keep going, Forell. | 佛菲,继续走 |
| [30:38] | What’s wrong? | 你觉得不舒服? |
| [30:39] | I gotta get out. I can’t take this anymore. I can’t stand it! | 我要逃走,我受不了 |
| [30:47] | Go out and join Mattern! And you’ll get your fresh air! | 快去加入大队,去透透气 |
| [31:20] | What? Are these our sleeping quarters? | 什么?这是睡觉的地方? |
| [31:57] | – They’ll be deloused. | 拿我们的衣服去做什么? 消毒 – They’ll be deloused. |
| [32:05] | We’re supposed to take everything off. | 要我们脱个精光 |
| [33:17] | – I think this is mine. – It’s mine! | 这是我的! 是我的! |
| [33:19] | Let go! | 放手! |
| [34:05] | The National Committee of Free Germany. | “德国国民事务委员会” |
| [34:09] | Everyone who joins the right side will get his chance. | 任何人投诚便会有生存机会 |
| [34:19] | – Forell, right? – Clemens Forell. | 姓名? 克利门斯•佛菲 |
| [34:24] | – What’s wrong? – Daddy isn’t dead. | 什么事? 爸爸没有死 |
| [34:29] | No, Lisa. I’m sure he isn’t. | 丽西娅,我肯定他没有死 |
| [34:41] | Sorry, nothing. I don’t have any information. | 对不起,没有纪录 |
| [34:44] | That doesn’t mean he’s dead. | 但并不表示他已死了 |
| [34:50] | New negotiations with the Russians will take place this autumn. | 今秋我们会跟苏俄展开新的谈判 |
| [34:55] | You have to wait. | 你要静候 |
| [34:59] | Wait. | 静候 |
| [35:27] | Damn light! | 妈的!有光线 |
| [35:58] | Danhorn! My God! | 丹汉!我的天! |
| [36:03] | – He’s dead! | 囚犯克利门斯! 他死了 |
| [36:27] | 上尉 | |
| [36:36] | The engineer isn’t here. And that guy is too stupid. | 机械师不在,那家伙真笨! |
| [36:43] | Are you being treated well? | 你的待遇好吗? |
| [36:45] | I’m not complaining, but… | 我没有投诉,但是… |
| [36:47] | Fine. | 好 |
| [36:51] | Come on. Get the machine to work. | 快修理机器 |
| [36:54] | Me? How am I supposed to do that? | 我?我怎么晓得修理? |
| [36:57] | You’re a mechanic, prisoner Forell. It’s in your file. | 你的档案,记录你是个机械师 |
| [37:08] | You don’t mean to say it’s wrong? | 不会有错吧 |
| [37:21] | “阿拉斯加产品” | |
| [37:26] | 启动它 | |
| [37:41] | You speak Russian? | 你会说俄文吗? |
| [37:43] | – That isn’t mentioned in your file. – Just a few words. | 档案内没有提及 只会几句 |
| [38:01] | – Learn the right ones. – Yeah. | 不要胡乱学 知道 |
| [40:44] | Are you still alive, prisoner Forell? | 你还活着吗?囚犯克利门斯 |
| [40:51] | – Yes. – Louder! | 是 大声点! |
| [40:56] | Yes, sir! Lieutenant Kamenev! | 是!加米涅夫上尉 |
| [41:02] | That’s fine! Where were you going? Alaska? | 好,你要去哪里?阿拉斯加? |
| [41:11] | The Union of the Soviet Republics… | 我们苏联… |
| [41:17] | had an agreement with the United States of North America. | 跟美国政府有协议 |
| [41:21] | Even if you’d managed to escape, they’d have sent you back. | 任何逃犯都会被遣返 |
| [41:30] | Attention! | 立正! |
| [41:46] | That’s fine. | 好 |
| [42:16] | You’ll never leave this place. | 你永远也离不开这地方的 |
| [42:19] | You’re going to be buried here. | 你会葬身此地 |
| [42:24] | All of us. | 我们都一样 |
| [42:27] | Go on. | 带他走 |
| [42:30] | Your comrades are waiting for you. | 你的同志们在等你 |
| [43:15] | C’mon, Forell! We’re waiting for you! | 我们在等你 |
| [43:44] | Stop it! You gotta stop it! Stop it! | 住手!快制止他们! |
| [44:13] | They really gave it to you. | 他们狠狠的教训你 |
| [44:16] | I’m not surprised. | 我绝不诧异 |
| [44:21] | They’re hungry. | 他们饿得发慌 |
| [44:24] | Nothing to eat for five days. | 已有五天没有进食了 |
| [44:28] | Who’s dump enough… to run away | 你怎么会逃走,那么笨! |
| [44:30] | the first chance he gets? | 一有机会便逃 |
| [44:34] | You’ll never get out that way. | 这样是永远逃不脱的 |
| [44:39] | Will he make it? | 他会康复吗? |
| [44:43] | He’s tough. | 他很顽强 |
| [44:48] | Take him to… sick bay. | 送他到病人囚室 |
| [44:53] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
| [45:07] | He’s running a high fever. | 你在发高烧 |
| [45:11] | I hope it isn’t typhoid. | 但愿不是伤寒 |
| [45:15] | Help me. | 你要救我 |
| [45:17] | I have to… l have to write home. | 我要…我要写信回家 |
| [45:30] | It will never arrive. | 但永远也送不到你家 |
| [45:41] | Hi there! Hi there! | 你们好 |
| [45:42] | – Here, you must eat some good food. – That’s too much. Thank you. | 送给你吃 谢谢 |
| [46:05] | Dear Dad, I want to write you a letter, | 亲爱的爸爸,我想写信给你 |
| [46:10] | but I don’t know where to send it. | 但不知应寄去哪里 |
| [46:13] | Mom said that you’re in Russia. | 妈妈说你在俄国 |
| [46:16] | But Russia is so big, so far, so far away. | 但俄国那么大,那么遥远 |
| [46:24] | I’d really like to see you again. | 我真的很想再见你 |
| [46:45] | Do you know what this is? | 你知不知道这是什么? |
| [46:49] | These aren’t spider webs, like Pachmutova says. | 这不是蜘蛛网,正如波齐姆托娃说 |
| [46:53] | There aren’t any spiders here, only lead. | 这里没有蜘蛛,只有铅 |
| [46:58] | – What do you mean? – It causes lead poisoning. | 你是什么意思? 会中铅毒 |
| [47:03] | Typesetters are advised to find a new profession. | 排字工人也会被劝改行 |
| [47:06] | – And there’s nothing you can do? – No. | 你也束手无策? 是 |
| [47:10] | Everybody gets it sooner or later. | 所有人早晚都会中铅毒 |
| [47:20] | I gotta go home. | 我要回家 |
| [47:28] | Listen to me… Forell. | 你听我说,佛菲 |
| [47:31] | – You could make it. – But how? | 你会成功的 但如何走? |
| [47:35] | You have to be prepared. You need the right clothes, | 你要妥善准备,带足御寒衣物 |
| [47:39] | sturdy shoes, a compass. | 耐用的鞋和指南针 |
| [47:42] | How will you find food? What if you run into other people? | 哪里找食物?遇到外人怎么办? |
| [47:46] | How do you start a fire at 40 below? | 零下40度如何生火? |
| [47:49] | – I know it’s possible. – Be quiet! | 我知道一定可以的 冷静些 |
| [47:53] | You don’t know a thing. | 你完全不知道 |
| [48:00] | If you reach the Lena within a year, | 如果你一年内能够抵达勒拿河 |
| [48:03] | you can kneel down and thank God. | 你应该下跪感谢上帝 |
| [48:07] | The Lena is in the middle of Siberia. | 勒拿河,位于西伯利亚中部 |
| [48:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [48:15] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
| [48:40] | 路达呢? 可以工作 | |
| [48:45] | Baier? | 拜亚呢? |
| [48:51] | 可以工作 | |
| [48:55] | Klugmann? | 格鲁文呢? |
| [48:58] | I cleaned everything. You see? | 我负责清洁地面,你看见吗? |
| [49:03] | Everything’s clean. Spiders don’t have a chance here. | 地面清洁,蜘蛛也难以生存 |
| [49:07] | 可以工作 | |
| [49:13] | As soon as you get up… | 都因为你可以坐起来 |
| [49:23] | Fever. | 发高烧 |
| [49:28] | Penicillin. | 用盘尼西林 |
| [49:32] | 他可以工作 不! | |
| [49:35] | 我认为可以 他发高烧 | |
| [49:37] | You don’t decide, Dr. Stauffer. | 斯塔弗尔医生,你无权作决定 |
| [49:39] | 我是这里的负责人 | |
| [49:41] | 但我是负责审批进出的人 | |
| [49:53] | 可以工作 | |
| [50:02] | Come see me tonight. | 你今晚来见我 |
| [51:10] | – Any problems? – No. okay. | 有问题吗? 没有 |
| [51:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
| [51:16] | Danhorn drew this map while he was still alive. | 丹汉在世时画的这个地图 |
| [51:21] | Of course, it might not be precise. | 虽然不大准确 |
| [51:23] | A river that runs like this can change its course. | 河川的流向可能会有偏差 |
| [51:26] | The rivers are frozen in the winter but they’re like an ocean in the summer. | 冬季会冰封,但夏季会变成汪洋 |
| [51:31] | You’ll have to wait for the next winter… | 你要等候冬季才可以… |
| [51:35] | Get in there! | 进去 |
| [51:45] | Do you need me, Lieutenant? | 上尉,你找我吗? |
| [51:54] | You work too long, Dr. Stauffer. | 斯塔弗尔医生,你工作这么晚 |
| [52:06] | – Why don’t you… have a swig. – Thanks. | 不如喝个痛快 谢谢! |
| [52:14] | Thank you. It hits the spot. | 谢谢,你来得正是时候 |
| [52:24] | Where did you get this? | 是从哪里得来的? |
| [52:26] | Approved by Command Headquarters. | 已获得司令部批准 |
| [52:29] | I need it to cut splints for fractured bones. | 是用来切割木板,固定骨折的 |
| [52:36] | We’re out of everything. | 我们物资短缺 |
| [52:40] | Don’t work any longer tonight. | 今晚不要再工作了 |
| [52:49] | – Turn off the light. – Yeah. | 关上灯 是 |
| [52:57] | – Good night. | 晚安 晚安 – Good night. |
| [53:15] | We were lucky. There’s no time left. I can’t tell you everything. | 算是走运,没时间了,一言难尽 |
| [53:20] | Come here. My sweater. The boots. | 我的毛衣,还有皮靴 |
| [53:28] | Wear everything during the day. Take some things off at night, | 日间穿上所有衣物 |
| [53:32] | and loosely cover yourself with them. Come on, let’s get started. | 晚上脱下部份用作被褥,该走了 |
| [53:36] | – You have to show me just how… – Do you want to escape? Yes or no? | 你要教我… 你想不想走? |
| [53:40] | – Of course I do! – But only today! Now! | 当然想 今天是唯一机会 |
| [53:43] | If you don’t leave tonight, you’ll go back in the mine and never come out! | 错过了便要返回矿场,永难逃生 |
| [53:53] | I’ve hidden supplies on the hill where the train goes past. | 我在铁路沿线的山上藏了些物资 |
| [53:57] | Dried bread and lard two kilos of machorka! | 有面包干,腌肉,两公斤烟叶 |
| [54:01] | Don’t smoke it. You’ll need it for trading. | 不要吸食,留待变卖赚钱 |
| [54:04] | A spirit cooker, a compass. Snow shoes, too. | 还有酒精炉,指南针和雪鞋 |
| [54:10] | Where did you get all that? | 你从何处得来的? |
| [54:12] | It was actually for my escape. | 其实是我自己,准备逃亡时用的 |
| [54:23] | Here. | 还有 |
| [54:25] | Carry it under you clothing. Right next to your belly. | 要贴身携带,藏在衣服内 |
| [54:29] | It’s loaded. Eight spare bullets. | 已装上子弹,还有六颗备用子弹 |
| [54:33] | They’ll shoot you on the spot if they find you with it. | 若发现你携带枪械,会就地正法 |
| [54:38] | Why don’t you escape yourself? | 你自己为什么不逃亡? |
| [54:40] | There’s a danger of losing your voice. | 你长期不说话会有危险 |
| [54:42] | Talk to yourself. Talk to trees if you have to. | 你要自言自语,或对树木讲话 |
| [54:48] | Take this along with you, too. | 还有,携带这个 |
| [54:53] | I scratched my address on it. | 上面刻有我家的住址 |
| [54:57] | From my wife in Magdeburg. | 是我妻子送的,她在玛格德堡 |
| [55:03] | Tell her I prepared everything for my escape. | 告诉她,我已作好逃亡准备 |
| [55:10] | Yeah. Why don’t I escape? | 对,我为什么不逃亡 |
| [55:17] | Two months ago, I stopped fooling myself. | 两个月前,我已不再欺骗自己 |
| [55:21] | Cancer. | 我患上了癌病 |
| [55:25] | I just have one request, Forell. If you make it back, | 我有一个要求,若你安然回去… |
| [55:30] | go see my wife. | 请你探望我妻子 |
| [55:33] | Tell her that I sent you, and tell her… | 告诉她,是我委托你去的 |
| [55:39] | that I died in the winter of ’50. | 并且告诉她,我在50年冬天去世 |
| [55:43] | February. | 是二月 |
| [55:45] | Describe the grave to her. | 向她描述我的坟墓 |
| [55:47] | Tell her… Tell her there’s a cross on my grave. | 告诉她…我的坟墓上有个十字架 |
| [55:58] | No, wait… Tell her it was May. | 不,慢着,告诉她,是五月 |
| [56:07] | She’ll picture it with flowers. That’ll be more like spring. | 她会幻想是春天,坟场鲜花绽放 |
| [56:14] | Promise me? | 答应我吗? |
| [56:22] | Yeah, okay… don’t forget the map. | 好了,别忘记携带那地图 |
| [56:27] | Here, take the knife with you. I don’t need it anymore. | 还有这小刀,我已经用不着它 |
| [56:31] | You have a head start till tomorrow morning. It’s not enough. | 你要往前走,直至天亮 |
| [56:34] | They’ll look for you to the west. | 他们会向西面追你 |
| [56:36] | Go north to the sea and along the coast. | 你要往北走,直至海边再沿岸走 |
| [56:38] | It’s safer! | 那里比较安全 |
| [56:49] | 来吧 | |
| [56:58] | 求求你 | |
| [56:59] | 失陪 求求你,慢着 | |
| [57:02] | 让我来处理吧 | |
| [57:07] | You see, that’s what the German does. | 德国人就是这样 |
| [57:10] | 他会去处理 | |
| [57:13] | 他也乐得有工作做 | |
| [57:16] | 我俩可以… | |
| [57:18] | 我警告你! | |
| [57:21] | 我警告你!别再勾引那些德国人 | |
| [57:26] | 尤其是那个克利门斯 什么? | |
| [57:28] | 什么什么?也许你俩已有奸情 | |
| [59:47] | 斯塔弗尔,我跟你说话时要站立! | |
| [1:02:12] | Get up! | 起来! |
| [1:02:15] | Get up, bastard! | 起来!杂种 |
| [1:02:18] | Get to work! | 快去工作! |
| [1:02:22] | Only if my men get something decent to eat. Or we won’t work. | 我们要求合理膳食,否则不开工 |
| [1:02:27] | You know who’s to blame. | 你知道应该归咎谁 |
| [1:02:30] | You’re blaming us, too. That isn’t fair. | 但你却怪罪我们,这不公平 |
| [1:02:32] | You talk about fairness! | 你胆敢跟我说公平! |
| [1:02:38] | Yes. | 是 |
| [1:02:41] | You can kill us all | 你可杀尽我们 |
| [1:02:42] | but we will never beat one of our comrades again. | 但我们是不会出卖同志的 |
| [1:03:32] | 上尉,搜捕队有报告 | |
| [1:03:36] | 有什么报告? | |
| [1:03:38] | 我们已搜遍西面的平原 | |
| [1:03:40] | 以及通往山麓的小径 | |
| [1:03:43] | 他不会走到那么远 | |
| [1:03:45] | 我们已搜索五天,全都筋疲力竭 | |
| [1:03:48] | 我相信他已葬身雪地 | |
| [1:03:51] | 你应该执行命令! | |
| [1:03:54] | 你没能完成任务!继续找! | |
| [1:04:01] | 你未能控制劳改营 | |
| [1:04:05] | 未能履行你的职责 | |
| [1:04:08] | 让一名囚犯逃脱 | |
| [1:04:12] | 又枪杀了一人 | |
| [1:04:15] | 这是违反军纪 | |
| [1:04:19] | 因为他顽抗 | |
| [1:04:21] | 好吧,就假设这是真的 | |
| [1:04:26] | 还有,他可能已经冻死 | |
| [1:04:35] | 将这一切都写在报告内 | |
| [1:04:48] | 不,他还没有死 | |
| [1:07:06] | Our Father… who art in Heaven… | 我们在天上之父 |
| [1:07:11] | Give us our daily bread… | 请赐我日用饮食 |
| [1:07:16] | My bread… give me it now! | 我的面包…请你现在赐给我 |
| [1:11:05] | I’m sorry, but I need your fat. | 对不起,要借用你的脂肪 |
| [1:11:15] | I have to go home. | 我要回家 |
| [1:11:55] | 997, 998, 999… | |
| [1:12:15] | 3,000 | |
| [1:12:30] | 001, 002, 003, 004… | |
| [1:14:10] | You’re… you’re a tree! A tree! | 是一棵树! |
| [1:14:15] | You’re a tree! | 你是一棵树! |
| [1:14:22] | I’m gonna make it! | 我快要成功了 |
| [1:14:26] | I’m gonna make it. | 我快要成功了 |
| [1:15:10] | 已通知所有关卡吗? | |
| [1:15:13] | 方圆500公里范围内都已通知了 | |
| [1:15:25] | 要扩大范围 | |
| [1:15:28] | 他两个月内可徒步超过500公里 | |
| [1:16:02] | Drop your guns! | 放下你们的枪 |
| [1:16:08] | It’s all right. | 你不会有事的 |
| [1:16:11] | We don’t want anything from you. | 我们对你没有恶意 |
| [1:16:14] | We easily could have shot you already. | 若要杀你,早已动手 |
| [1:16:17] | But we’re hunters and gold-diggers. | 我们是猎人,也是淘金者 |
| [1:16:21] | In the summer, we wash gold. | 我们在夏天淘金 |
| [1:16:24] | And in the winter, we hunt. | 在冬天狩猎 |
| [1:16:26] | We saw the fire. | 我们看见火光 |
| [1:16:28] | And we thought we’d take a look. | 因此过来看看 |
| [1:16:34] | You must be German. And you ran away? | 你一定是德国人,你是在逃亡吗? |
| [1:16:50] | It will be light soon. | 快要天亮了 |
| [1:16:54] | A snowstorm is approaching. | 到时会有暴风雪 |
| [1:16:56] | You must look for a safe place. | 你要找个安全的地方躲避 |
| [1:16:59] | We know a safe place. Come on. Let’s go. | 我们有个安全的地方,跟我们来 |
| [1:17:04] | I don’t need you two. Go away. | 我无须你俩帮忙,快走! |
| [1:17:08] | Go away! | 走! |
| [1:17:12] | Whatever you say. Let’s go! | 随便你吧,我们走 |
| [1:17:16] | 安纳斯塔 | |
| [1:17:19] | What’s taking you? | 你还在等什么? |
| [1:18:28] | So, you still don’t believe us? | 你仍然不相信我们吗? |
| [1:18:32] | I’m Semyon. What’s your name? | 我叫西蒙,你叫什么名字 |
| [1:18:36] | Pjotr. | 皮尔克 |
| [1:18:38] | Right. Don’t trust anybody. | 你做得对,不要相信任何人 |
| [1:18:41] | And never tell anyone your real name. | 永远不要讲出真姓名 |
| [1:18:46] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
| [1:18:47] | You’ll never make it alone in Siberia. | 在西伯利亚是不能独来独往的 |
| [1:19:06] | It’s becoming spring, Lisa. I’m on my way to you. | 丽西娅,已是初春,我在归家途中 |
| [1:19:11] | Should I thank God for that | 我应该感谢天主… |
| [1:19:13] | or my Siberian companions? | 还是这两个西伯利亚的同伴呢? |
| [1:19:16] | It’s just a small piece of the way I have to go. | 我只差一小段路程要走 |
| [1:19:21] | Semyon said it was 10000 verst, | 西蒙说只差一万多公里 |
| [1:19:25] | and then he laughed. | 说完之后他微笑 |
| [1:19:27] | Semyon is always laughing. | 西蒙常挂着笑容 |
| [1:20:01] | When will we reach the Kalyma Mountains? | 我们何时可抵达克累马山? |
| [1:20:04] | In two days, maybe in three. | 两至三天 |
| [1:20:12] | But the river flows north. | 但河水向北流 |
| [1:20:15] | No, 500 kilometers to the west. | 不,是在西面500公里 |
| [1:20:21] | Take me home, Anastas… On this raft. | 安纳斯塔,用这木筏送我回家 |
| [1:20:27] | We’re crossing the Caucasians. | 我们横渡高加索 |
| [1:20:30] | You’ll make it. If anybody can, he can. | 你会成功的,他能人所不能 |
| [1:20:34] | It would be possible. | 是有可能的 |
| [1:20:37] | But actually you shouldn’t leave. | 其实你不该离开这地方 |
| [1:20:41] | Look around you. How magnificent. | 你环顾四周 |
| [1:20:44] | Siberia is! | 西伯利亚多壮观 |
| [1:20:46] | Fertile and beautiful. | 既肥沃且美丽 |
| [1:20:49] | You can be very happy here. | 你在这里会很快活 |
| [1:20:54] | Okay, Pjotr. | 皮尔克,你看 |
| [1:21:00] | You take the oar. | 你来划桨 |
| [1:21:02] | Now show us what you’ve learned. | 来表演你学到的功夫 |
| [1:21:14] | Stay to the left! | 靠左 |
| [1:21:17] | Anastas! Straight ahead! | 安纳斯塔,往前走! |
| [1:23:18] | Anastas would have let me drown. | 安纳斯塔会任由我溺水 |
| [1:23:29] | Thank you, Petja. | 谢谢你,皮尔克 |
| [1:24:19] | Eat, Pjotr. Eat. | 吃吧… |
| [1:24:23] | You can eat these leaves. I’ll teach you everything. | 这些树叶可以吃的,我教你一切 |
| [1:24:27] | Why did you take me with you? | 西蒙,你为何带我同行? |
| [1:24:30] | We ran away from the goldmines. | 我们已远离金矿 |
| [1:24:34] | Anastas thought that you might give us away. | 安纳斯塔认为你会拖累我们 |
| [1:24:40] | Sooner or later they’d have caught you anyway. | 他们早晚也会抓到你 |
| [1:24:44] | – But now you’re one of us. – No! | 你现在成为我们的伙伴 不 |
| [1:25:35] | No, I didn’t drown! | 我没有溺水 |
| [1:25:38] | What should I have done? Deserted the raft with all our supplies? | 难道要我放弃木筏和所有物资吗 |
| [1:25:42] | – Where’s my pack? – It’s gone. It sank. | 我的背包呢? 全掉进水里 |
| [1:25:51] | Hey, it’s all here! | 所有东西都在里面 |
| [1:25:59] | What happened to my things? | 我的东西怎么了? |
| [1:26:01] | I thought maybe you had some salt. | 看来全都变成盐了 |
| [1:26:04] | We haven’t had salt for a long time. | 我很久没吃过盐 |
| [1:26:15] | What do you need that for anyway? | 这地图有什么用? |
| [1:26:19] | There are cities and streets here that you’ve never heard of before. | 城市和街道都已变迁 |
| [1:26:25] | The rivers are being re-routed. | 河流都已改道 |
| [1:26:28] | Everywhere they’re building, researching and collectivizing. | 他们已大兴土木,重新规划 |
| [1:26:30] | That’s how it is in the Soviet Union today. | 苏联已今非昔比 |
| [1:26:36] | Do you have any salt perhaps? | 你究竟有没有盐? |
| [1:26:43] | Didn’t you check… to see? | 你自己不会去找吗? |
| [1:26:51] | What an idiot I am! | 我真蠢 |
| [1:27:05] | Salt! | 这是盐 |
| [1:27:12] | Vodka! | 这是伏特加酒 |
| [1:27:16] | Vodka! | 伏特加酒! |
| [1:27:18] | What luck, Petruchka! Vodka! | 真幸运,皮尔克,有伏特加酒! |
| [1:27:58] | Why did you kill him? | 你为什么杀死他? |
| [1:28:01] | Why do you think? | 你看呢? |
| [1:28:16] | We have to bury him. | 我们要埋葬他 |
| [1:28:20] | He’ll be taken care of now by the wolves. | 豺狼自会照顾他 |
| [1:28:23] | He wanted to steal my gold. | 他偷我的金子 |
| [1:28:27] | Listen, Petja. Take your things and let’s go. | 听我说,收拾行李走吧 |
| [1:28:33] | We’ll get by without him. Come on. | 没有他,我们也可应付的,走吧 |
| [1:29:05] | I’m heading home, step by step. | 虽然路途迂回曲折 |
| [1:29:09] | Even if I have to go roundabout ways. | 我也会一步一步踏上归家路 |
| [1:29:11] | This is what I’ve learned: The southern route to the west | 我学会了…从南到西 |
| [1:29:16] | goes north sometimes, towards the east. | 偶尔向北,转而向东,迂回地走 |
| [1:29:22] | I’m done with. I can’t go on. | 我困倦极了,我拿不住了 |
| [1:29:28] | We’ll make it, Semyon. | 西蒙,我们一定会成功的 |
| [1:29:33] | We have to go on. Give me your pack. I’ll carry it. | 一定要坚持,我来替你背行囊 |
| [1:29:36] | That’s very nice of you. | 你真是好人 |
| [1:29:40] | But there’s only enough gold for one of us! | 但这些黄金只够我们中的一个人 |
| [1:29:43] | For one of us! | 只够一个人 |
| [1:30:03] | Lisa. | 丽西娅 |
| [1:30:11] | It was just a dream. Just a dream. | 那只是一场梦 |
| [1:30:16] | Clam down, sweetheart. | 甜心,你冷静些 |
| [1:30:21] | I’m thirsty. | 妈妈,我口渴 |
| [1:30:25] | – I’ll get you something. – Okay. | 我给你倒一杯水 OK |
| [1:30:28] | Okay! You’re talking like a Yankee. | OK,你的口吻像美国佬 |
| [1:30:33] | – You dreamed about Daddy again. – Yes. | 你又梦见爸爸了 是的 |
| [1:31:53] | 我,是戈尔卡 | |
| [1:31:56] | 他,是阿廖什卡 | |
| [1:34:23] | 你是战俘 | |
| [1:34:30] | 你梦呓时说的 | |
| [1:34:37] | 她是伊莲娜 | |
| [1:34:41] | 是她祖父医治你的 | |
| [1:34:44] | 他治愈每一个病人 | |
| [1:34:49] | 但救不了她的丈夫 | |
| [1:34:53] | 那群大熊将他撕得粉碎 | |
| [1:34:57] | 她是我妻子 | |
| [1:35:01] | 还有未出世的儿子 | |
| [1:35:07] | 我要出门 | |
| [1:35:10] | 会带着犬只,去一段长时间 | |
| [1:35:14] | 你不用害怕 | |
| [1:35:16] | 这里没有人会伤害你 | |
| [1:35:20] | 但你要多吃多喝 | |
| [1:35:24] | 才可以恢复体力 | |
| [1:35:28] | 知道吗? 知道 | |
| [1:35:31] | 我叫克利门斯 | |
| [1:39:36] | 这有他的消息 | |
| [1:39:37] | 他的钥匙 | |
| [1:39:40] | 他想用偷来的黄金,购买护照 | |
| [1:39:41] | 加米涅夫同志 我对他没兴趣 | |
| [1:39:44] | 我只想找到那个德国人 | |
| [1:39:48] | 他曾提到那德国人吗 有 | |
| [1:39:54] | 你亲自盘问他你要找的那个人吧 | |
| [1:40:21] | 国安局要求雅尔库茨克居民协助… | |
| [1:40:27] | 寻找一名叫皮尔克的德国间谍 | |
| [1:40:30] | 他的真名叫克利门斯•佛菲 | |
| [1:41:09] | 克利门斯,我添了一个男孩 | |
| [1:41:13] | 他是我的儿子,好可爱的小宝宝 | |
| [1:41:18] | 你看他多么健壮 | |
| [1:41:21] | 他会成为一个巨人 | |
| [1:41:24] | 你有儿子吗? | |
| [1:41:28] | 我不知道 | |
| [1:41:30] | 希望有吧 你会知道的 | |
| [1:41:33] | 你一定会找到答案 | |
| [1:41:56] | 他们在找你 | |
| [1:41:59] | 你目前处境危险 | |
| [1:42:06] | 我要离开了 | |
| [1:42:41] | 阿廖什卡会带你到森林 | |
| [1:42:44] | 之后… | |
| [1:42:49] | 你就要靠自己了 | |
| [1:42:58] | 谢谢你帮忙 | |
| [1:43:05] | 阿基斯 | |
| [1:43:14] | 它喜欢你,它会陪伴你 | |
| [1:43:20] | 它是只很好的猎犬,只需吃骨头 | |
| [1:43:24] | 祝你好运 谢谢 | |
| [1:45:35] | 这是雪松风铃 | |
| [1:45:39] | 它会保佑你 | |
| [1:45:51] | 萨满高僧会庇护你 | |
| [1:46:16] | 你回家之后…要忘记我的名字 | |
| [1:46:37] | 走吧!走! | |
| [1:46:57] | 阿基斯,你要照顾他 | |
| [1:47:56] | “1951年夏天” | |
| [1:48:59] | Hey there! Don’t move! | 你!站住! |
| [1:49:04] | Come here! Move it! | 过来 |
| [1:49:17] | – What’s your name? – Answer the Comrade Inspector! | 你叫什么名字? 快回答长官 |
| [1:49:23] | Pjotr Ivanovich. I’m from the Baltic. | 皮尔克•瓦努维奇…来自波罗的海 |
| [1:49:28] | My 8 years of forced labor are over. | 我过去八年接受劳改 |
| [1:49:31] | I have to report to the Rayon commander of the MWD in… | 我要向赖恩司令报告 |
| [1:49:35] | Chita. Here. | 我要到赤塔 |
| [1:49:48] | You have a permit? | 你有通行证吗? |
| [1:49:52] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 |
| [1:49:54] | – But… An I.D.? – Yes… | 身份证呢? 有 |
| [1:49:58] | But it’s being sent by courier. | 会邮递过来 |
| [1:50:02] | Otherwise I could escape. | 若我是你,也会逃亡 |
| [1:50:05] | With an I.D. | 我有身份证 |
| [1:50:12] | I know all about you bastards. | 杂种,你休想骗我 |
| [1:50:17] | You know how far it is to Chita? | 你知否赤塔有多远? |
| [1:50:23] | Far. Very far. | 很远,非常远 |
| [1:50:26] | 800 kilometers. | 是八百公里 |
| [1:50:32] | – Damn dog! – He’s hungry. | 讨厌的狗 它饿了 |
| [1:50:36] | We didn’t find much to eat in the forest. | 森林里没有食物 |
| [1:51:08] | Got out and have them give you some food. | 出去,让他们给你食物 |
| [1:51:19] | Thank you, Comrade Inspector. | 谢谢,长官 |
| [1:51:31] | We have to report him. | 我们要举报他 |
| [1:51:33] | We will, but first we have to send off our freight. | 那一定,但要派车先行 |
| [1:52:00] | You’re lucky! | 你走运了 |
| [1:52:02] | There’s a freight train going to Chita. | 有一班火车前往赤塔市 |
| [1:52:05] | You’re going along as the brakeman. | 你可以跟车负责司闸 |
| [1:52:07] | Make sure no tramps hitch a ride. | 确保沿途没有人偷渡上车 |
| [1:52:10] | You check the chains. | 还要检查车卡的铁链 |
| [1:52:12] | – You understand? – Yeah. | 明白吗? 明白 |
| [1:52:14] | Let’s go! | 我们出发 |
| [1:52:15] | – Bye! – Good luck. | 再见 祝你好运 |
| [1:53:04] | Attention! | |
| [1:53:12] | 上尉,小队已准备行动 | |
| [1:53:15] | 加米涅夫指挥官 | |
| [1:53:18] | 小队有多少人? 15人 | |
| [1:53:23] | 扣好你的外衣 对不起! | |
| [1:53:45] | Hey, come on. We’re here. | 起来,我们到了 |
| [1:54:16] | We gotta go! | 我们要逃走 |
| [1:54:37] | 他不在这里 | |
| [1:54:42] | 在车头位置 | |
| [1:54:51] | Be quiet! | 静一点 |
| [1:55:03] | Almost on time, Prisoner Forell. | 你来得正是时候,囚犯克利门斯 |
| [1:55:11] | Argish! Stop it! | 阿基斯,停止! |
| [1:58:28] | It is walled within the ground, then formed and fired from clay. | 巍巍围墙矗立,还靠工匠烧青砖 |
| [1:58:33] | Hurry, come around, craftsmen, the ball must be finished today. | 工匠们齐加油,今天完成这壮举 |
| [1:58:44] | It is walled within the ground, then formed and fired from clay. | 巍巍围墙矗立,还靠工匠烧青砖 |
| [1:58:50] | Craftsmen, hurry, come around, the bell must be finished today. | 工匠们齐加油,今天完成这壮举 |
| [1:58:55] | Learn as much as you can. | 要努力学习 |
| [1:58:57] | Keep on learning. | 不断求进 |
| [1:59:00] | The Wanderer’s Night Song | 这是“游子夜心曲” |
| [1:59:04] | Hush’d on the hill the breeze; Scarce by the zephyr the trees softly are pressed | 微风在山上栖息,轻拂着柳稍 |
| [1:59:08] | The woodbird’s asleep on the bough. Wait then, and thou. | 小鸟在树桠安睡,静待着黎明 |
| [1:59:14] | Soon will find rest. | 终于找到了安宁 |
| [1:59:25] | That was very nice. Elisabeth. | 念得很好,丽西娅 |
| [1:59:32] | Go to your seat. | 你可以返回座位 |
| [1:59:36] | Who else has memorized a poem? | 还有谁念诗? |
| [1:59:39] | Rudolf. | 鲁道夫 |
| [2:01:09] | “1952年8月 苏联中亚地区” | |
| [2:05:05] | Lord, forgive my sins… | 天主,请宽恕我的罪孽 |
| [2:05:13] | Forgive me. | 请宽恕我 |
| [2:05:15] | Wonders will never cease! | 世事无奇不有! |
| [2:05:20] | A German asks for forgiveness. | 德国人竟然祈求宽恕 |
| [2:05:33] | You’re obvious. | 你引人注目 |
| [2:05:36] | There are lots of poor destitutes here, | 这里到处都是乞丐 |
| [2:05:40] | but I’ve never seen a German destitute here before. | 但从没见过德国籍的乞丐 |
| [2:05:44] | If you pardon the expression, | 请恕我冒犯 |
| [2:05:46] | you have quite a strong odor. | 你的体臭刺鼻 |
| [2:05:51] | You can freshen up at my home. | 你可以到我的家里洗漱 |
| [2:06:02] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
| [2:06:09] | Is it a long way? | 路远吗? |
| [2:06:11] | You have trouble walking? | 你走路有困难吗? |
| [2:06:27] | It’s better to take the side streets. | 最好走小街窄巷 |
| [2:07:24] | “苏联警察局” | |
| [2:07:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
| [2:08:20] | My brothers… | 他们是我的兄弟 |
| [2:08:24] | We came from Poland. | 我们来自波兰 |
| [2:08:27] | I went to the Soviet Union and they went to Gdansk. | 我来到苏联,他们去了格旦斯克 |
| [2:08:30] | An uncle of ours lived there. | 我们的叔叔住在这里 |
| [2:08:40] | I burned it… | 当我得到消息之后… |
| [2:08:42] | when I received the news that… that also… | 将他们的照片烧毁,他们也是… |
| [2:08:52] | Take sugar. | 加点糖吧 |
| [2:09:03] | Were you in a camp? | 你曾入住劳改营吗? |
| [2:09:24] | Why did you burn the photograph of your brothers? | 你为什么将兄弟的照片烧毁? |
| [2:09:29] | Because I can’t look them in the eyes. | 因为我不想见到 |
| [2:09:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起! |
| [2:09:37] | That’s easily said. | 我不会怪你 |
| [2:09:42] | What shall we do with you now? | 我们现在怎么办呢? |
| [2:09:45] | You need a passport. | 你需要一本护照 |
| [2:09:48] | – A passport? – You can’t cross the border otherwise. | 护照? 否则难以通过边境 |
| [2:09:52] | Do you have a name that you’ve chosen for yourself? | 你有假名吗? |
| [2:09:59] | – Pjotr. | 皮尔克 皮尔克 – Pjotr. |
| [2:10:04] | Pjotr Ivanovich Ulyanov. | 皮尔克•瓦努维奇雅诺 |
| [2:10:07] | That’s about as common here as Hans Peter Muller in Germany. | 正如德国人,叫缪勒般普通 |
| [2:10:15] | Why are you doing this for me? | 你为什么帮我? |
| [2:10:19] | You want to know why a Jew would help a German? | 你想知道犹太人为何帮德国人? |
| [2:10:22] | Although you Germans killed my brothers. | 虽然德国人杀了我的兄弟 |
| [2:10:31] | Not all of us knew about it. | 我们大都不知情 |
| [2:10:35] | Of course not. | 当然不知情 |
| [2:10:37] | You’d have fought to save women and children. | 你为了挽救妇孺 |
| [2:10:41] | You’d have killed your commanding officer instead. | 不惜把你的上司杀死 |
| [2:10:46] | But you didn’t know a thing. They kept it a secret. | 你一无所知,因为他们保守秘密 |
| [2:10:53] | You only did your duty. | 你只不过奉命行事 |
| [2:11:02] | I’m doing my duty, too. | 我也是履行职责 |
| [2:11:06] | We’ll prepare a bath for you now. | 我替你安排沐浴 |
| [2:11:15] | I feel a bit queer. | 我有点不适 |
| [2:12:18] | At least the haircut fits. | 终于剪了头发 |
| [2:12:21] | Wait here. | 你在这里等候 |
| [2:12:23] | It could take a few hours. | 可能要等上几小时 |
| [2:12:26] | When I leave, I turn off the lights. | 当我离开的时候,我会关灯 |
| [2:12:30] | Stay here in the dark. | 你要在黑暗中静候 |
| [2:12:34] | – Try to sleep. – Alright. | 不妨睡一会 好 |
| [2:13:33] | No confidence? | 你对我没信心? |
| [2:13:37] | I’ve learned to be careful. | 我学会了凡事谨慎 |
| [2:13:40] | You have to learn to trust people again. | 你要学习对人信任 |
| [2:13:49] | Your passport and travel permit. | 这是你的护照和通行证 |
| [2:13:52] | The trip costs nothing. | 所费无几 |
| [2:13:54] | A Soviet achievement. | 这是苏联最成功之处 |
| [2:13:57] | Now listen, Pjotr Ivanovich Ulyanov. | 你叫皮尔克•瓦努维奇雅诺 |
| [2:14:01] | You’re Latvian. That explains your accent. | 是拉脱维亚人,接近你的乡音 |
| [2:14:04] | Memorize the information. | 谨记所有资料 |
| [2:14:08] | You have to hurry now. | 要马上启程了 |
| [2:14:10] | The meeting place is at the end of the street. | 我们在街尾会合 |
| [2:14:21] | Why are you doing this for me? | 你为何要帮我? |
| [2:14:23] | Do you have a bad conscience, | 你是否因为从没帮过犹太人… |
| [2:14:26] | because you didn’t help a Jew? | 现在问心有愧? |
| [2:14:30] | You’ll have to sort that out yourself. | 你迟些便会知道答案 |
| [2:14:34] | Go now. With a little luck, you’ll make it. | 走吧,只要稍有运气便会成功 |
| [2:14:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
| [2:15:34] | 什么事? | |
| [2:15:38] | 我听说你曾接待客人 | |
| [2:15:40] | 我可以进去吗? | |
| [2:16:37] | Daddy, will you send me a postcard? | 爸爸,你会寄明信片给我吗? |
| [2:16:44] | 我要这张明信片 | |
| [2:16:53] | 20戈比 | |
| [2:17:31] | 我们怀疑你,但没有证据 | |
| [2:17:43] | 其实无须证据 | |
| [2:17:45] | 你不是怀疑我协助德国人吧 | |
| [2:17:54] | 我只想知道他在哪里 | |
| [2:18:00] | 明白吗? | |
| [2:18:15] | 是的,我曾经帮他 | |
| [2:18:20] | 我以后也会这样做 | |
| [2:18:23] | 任何人也会帮,明白吗? | |
| [2:19:11] | 前面山崖滑坡 | |
| [2:19:12] | 你们要绕道走 | |
| [2:19:15] | 这会令我们延误 | |
| [2:19:17] | 我也没办法 | |
| [2:19:20] | 可以徒步去吗? | |
| [2:19:22] | 可以,但很远 | |
| [2:20:15] | How did you get here? | 你是怎样到来的? |
| [2:20:17] | There was a landslide in the mountains. | 山上发生山崖滑坡 |
| [2:20:24] | That’s why I walked. | 所以我徒步前来 |
| [2:20:26] | You walked?… It’s very far. | 徒步?路程很远啊 |
| [2:20:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [2:20:34] | You see… l have to cross the border today. | 我今天要赶过境 |
| [2:20:40] | Here… valid on 13 August. | 因为有效期是到8月13日 |
| [2:20:47] | The Iranians probably won’t let me cross tomorrow. | 明天伊朗人可能不准我过境 |
| [2:20:52] | Yes, the Iranians probably won’t let you in. | 对,伊朗人可能不准你入境 |
| [2:21:44] | You can go across. | 你可以过境了 |
| [2:21:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢! |
| [2:24:15] | It’s my victory. | 胜利属于我 |
| [2:25:09] | 1952年12月 德黑兰监狱(伊朗) | |
| [2:25:31] | We believe that he’s a Russian spy. | 我们认为他是苏联间谍 |
| [2:25:34] | He’ll be sentenced to death. | 将会被判死刑 |
| [2:25:38] | He calls himself Clemens Forell and says | 他自称名叫克利门斯•佛菲 |
| [2:25:40] | he escaped from Siberia’s eastern shore. | 从西伯利亚东岸,逃亡到这里 |
| [2:25:44] | He says it took him 3 years to get here. | 他说一共花了三年时间 |
| [2:25:47] | It sounds so incredible that it might even be true. | 听来不可思议,但有可信性 |
| [2:25:50] | That is why I granted his request | 因此我批准他的要求 |
| [2:25:52] | and asked you to come and identify him. | 邀请你来,核实他的身份 |
| [2:26:00] | The last time I saw him was 1937. | 我最后见到他,是在1937年 |
| [2:26:07] | Before I was appointed to the Ministry of Economics in Ankara. | 之前我出任安哥拉经济部长 |
| [2:26:13] | We shall find out if he really is my nephew. | 我会证明他是否是我的外甥 |
| [2:26:17] | You have my complete support, Mr. Baudrexel. | 巴迪苏先生,我们完全信赖你 |
| [2:26:41] | Uncle. | 舅舅 |
| [2:26:54] | Don’t you recognize me? | 你认得出我吗? |
| [2:27:00] | – You claim to be my nephew. – It’s me. | 你说你是我的外甥 是我啊 |
| [2:27:06] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
| [2:27:10] | If you’re Clemens Forell… | 如果你是克利门斯•佛菲 |
| [2:27:14] | I’d like you to answer some questions. | 我要你回答几个问题 |
| [2:28:06] | Mountain Troop Regiment Reichenhall. | 这是在骑兵山拍摄的 |
| [2:28:09] | I gave my mother the photograph for her birthday in ’39. | 在1939年送给妈妈的生日礼物 |
| [2:28:14] | I wrote it on the back. | 我在背面写的有字 |
| [2:28:26] | To my dear mother on her birthday. | 给亲爱妈妈的生日礼物 |
| [2:28:30] | 15 July, 1939… | 1939年7月15日 |
| [2:28:40] | Clemens. | 克利门斯 |