英文名称:Astronaut
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Atmospheric compression. | 喷气压缩已就绪 |
[00:18] | Discovery Houston, you’re a go at throttle up. | 休斯顿发现号 你们可以发射升空了 |
[00:21] | Roger Houston, going throttle up. | 收到休斯顿指令 正在点火发射 |
[00:25] | Throttling back up to 104 percent. | 发射推力达到104% |
[00:30] | All engines showing 104 percent at this time. | 目前所有推进引擎读数均为104% |
[00:41] | So… | 那么 |
[00:42] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[00:44] | New meds should help the Transient Ischaemic Attacks. | 这些新药应该能缓解脑血栓 |
[00:47] | TIA, Atrial Fibrillation, Angina. | 脑血栓 室颤 心绞痛 |
[00:51] | Well you know the score. | 就你知道那些的病 |
[00:53] | Doctor Kumar is back next week and I’ll fill him in. | 库玛医生下周回来的时候我会告知他 |
[00:55] | Any more dizziness? | 还觉得头晕吗 |
[00:56] | Breathlessness, fainting? | 有哮喘 晕眩的迹象吗 |
[00:59] | No. | 没有 |
[01:00] | No more driving. | 不能再开车了 |
[01:03] | You live alone? | 你一个人生活吗 |
[01:04] | Just moved in with my daughter. | 我刚搬到我女儿那一块儿住 |
[01:07] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[01:09] | Keep up the good fight, Angus. | 安格斯 坚持与病魔斗争吧 |
[01:11] | Because what’s the alternative? | 不然你也知道放弃是什么结局 |
[02:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:44] | How ya doing, Rosie? | 罗茜你在上边过得怎么样啊 |
[02:52] | Granddad? | 爷爷 |
[02:56] | Can I look? | 能让我看看吗 |
[02:57] | Yeah, as long as you stop calling me granddad. | 可以啊 只要你还叫我爷爷就行 |
[03:05] | Looks so close. | 真是近在眼前 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:07] | Like you can reach out and touch it. | 就像伸手可摘星辰 |
[03:12] | People have been looking up at the stars forever. | 人们一直都在仰望星空 |
[03:16] | And I think it’s always for the same reason. | 而且我觉得都有着相同的原因 |
[03:19] | What? | 什么原因 |
[03:20] | To see where we belong. | 想看看我们在大千宇宙中身处何处 |
[03:24] | That’s a question I’ve been asking myself my whole life. | 我究其一生也在寻找这个问题的答案 |
[03:31] | I wish I could be an astronaut. | 我真希望我是个宇航员 |
[03:33] | You can. | 你可以当啊 |
[03:35] | You can be anything you want. | 你想当什么都可以 |
[03:37] | They only want smart people. | 他们只招聪明人 |
[03:39] | Well, you’re smart. | 你不就很聪明嘛 |
[03:40] | I got a D in math. | 我数学都没及格 |
[03:43] | Hey, I wasn’t very good at math myself. | 我以前数学成绩也不好 |
[03:53] | Rosie used to say, | 罗茜以前老是说 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1083个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:198个,六级词汇:95个,GRE词汇:94个,托福词汇:151个,考研词汇:203个,专四词汇:155个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:326个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:55] | ‘on every special occasion, you make a wish.’ | 遇到特别场合的时候 你可以许个愿 |
[03:59] | and that comet, | 现在天上的那颗流星 |
[04:02] | that’s a special occasion. | 就是一个特别场合 |
[04:05] | Dad says wishes don’t come true. | 老爸说许愿是不会变成现实的 |
[04:10] | He does? | 他是那么说的吗 |
[04:22] | Finally got his telescope out of the shed. | 总算把他压箱底的天文望远镜拿出来了 |
[04:29] | That’s good. | 那是好事啊 |
[04:32] | Hey don’t forget you have homework tonight. | 别忘了你今晚还有作业要做 |
[04:34] | Maybe Angus can help you out. | 也许安格斯能指导指导你 |
[04:36] | – Yeah, I’ll finish it. – Wait, I can help him. | -好的我去做作业了 -我可以指导啊 |
[04:38] | Here, dad. | 爸 这杯给你 |
[04:44] | Should you be drinking that? | 你确定要喝那杯酒吗 |
[04:46] | Your heart. | 你的心脏 |
[04:48] | It’s good for his heart, enjoy dad! | 红酒对他的心脏有好处 爸你喝好 |
[04:49] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:50] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[04:52] | Come here! | 过来一下 |
[04:54] | I’ve been summoned. | 有人在呼唤我 |
[05:01] | It’s him! | 到他了 |
[05:02] | Tonight in our studio, | 今晚我们的演播厅 |
[05:04] | We have the billionaire, entrepreneur, Marcus Brown | 请来了身家上亿的企业家马克斯·布朗 |
[05:07] | making a very special announcement. | 即将宣布一份特殊的声明 |
[05:10] | Marcus. | 马克斯 |
[05:12] | You’ve spoken about how your father always supported | 你之前谈到你父亲是如何一如既往地 |
[05:14] | your passion to go into space. | 支持着你飞上太空的执着 |
[05:16] | Well, he always believed everyone should have | 他一直都相信着每个人都应该 |
[05:19] | a chance to achieve their dreams. | 有机会实现他们的梦想 |
[05:21] | He died recently… | 虽然他最近去世了 |
[05:22] | And the Ventura competition | 而文图拉竞赛 |
[05:25] | will honour his memory | 就是以这样的形式来纪念他 |
[05:27] | a lottery to choose someone who dares to dream big. | 用抽签的方式来选出那些敢于梦想的人 |
[05:31] | And the prize? | 抽签的奖励是什么 |
[05:33] | A two-week journey to space | 乘坐首架商用的航天飞机 |
[05:35] | on the first commercial space plane. | 进行一次为期两周的太空之旅 |
[05:38] | We’ll pull twelve names from the lottery hat | 我们将从抽签罐中抽取十二位中签者 |
[05:41] | then the public votes and for the winner. | 然后由大众投票选出优胜者 |
[05:43] | – Who will join six other– -Turn it up! | -同另外六名宇航员 -声音调大点 |
[05:46] | – Are you ready? – We’re ready. | -你们准备好了吗 -我们万事俱备 |
[05:48] | The competition is live now. | 目前竞赛已经上线了 |
[05:50] | So get your entry in before midnight on Friday. | 报名者须在星期五晚十二点前提交申请 |
[05:53] | Our March the 1st launch is coming up fast. | 我们三月一日的发射计划即将到来 |
[05:55] | And I could be taking you. | 可能选中的就是你哦 |
[05:59] | It’s started! | 报名开始了 |
[06:04] | You know how many runways there are | 你知道全国有多少条跑道 |
[06:05] | that are that long in the whole country? | 能有那么长吗 |
[06:07] | Maybe two or three. | 可能就两三条 |
[06:08] | And they need that length because | 跑道之所以需要那么长 |
[06:10] | this ship takes off like an aeroplane | 是因为这架飞船是像航天飞机一样起飞的 |
[06:13] | and it’s fuelled by liquid hydrogen. | 使用液氢作为燃料 |
[06:17] | Boy, they must have done some serious reinforcement | 他们肯定是对原来的那条跑道 |
[06:20] | to that original runway. | 好好改造了一番 |
[06:23] | Got to have the right road. | 飞机得配上合适的道啊 |
[06:25] | Some have said you’ve taken risks | 有些人说你顶着风险 |
[06:28] | in order to be the first commercial space flight. | 就是为了开启首次商业太空旅行 |
[06:31] | Everything has an element of risk. | 所有事情都有一定的风险 |
[06:33] | But, safety is our first priority. | 但是 安全依然是我们优先考虑的 |
[06:36] | Always. | 重中之重 |
[06:39] | Angus, look that this. | 安格斯 你看 |
[06:40] | If you win, companies pay you money. | 如果你胜出了 公司还会倒贴你钱 |
[06:44] | Look at that. | 你再看下面 |
[06:46] | Age requirement, eighteen to sixty-five. | 年龄要求 18到65岁 |
[06:52] | You should sign up. | 你应该报个名 |
[06:54] | Barney. | 巴尼 |
[06:56] | It’s a lottery. | 那是抽奖 |
[06:57] | It’s like winning a lottery. | 就像中彩票一样 |
[07:00] | They need people who are fit or in shape, | 他们要的是身体健康或者健壮的人 |
[07:04] | you know, they don’t want old. | 他们是不会要老人的 |
[07:07] | You could look sixty-five. | 你可以装成65岁啊 |
[07:15] | No, I couldn’t. | 别打岔了 |
[07:27] | Good night, Marcus. | 晚安 马克斯 |
[07:28] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[08:16] | You stay here. | 你就在这等着 |
[08:18] | You wait for mommy. | 等着妈咪过来 |
[08:21] | Angus, don’t forget about the competition. | 安格斯 别忘了参加竞赛 |
[08:24] | Bye mom! | 妈妈再见 |
[08:26] | Hey, the tutor- | 等下 家教 |
[08:27] | the money for the tutor. | 付给家教的钱 |
[08:29] | Got it, okay. | 没事 拿上了 |
[08:33] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了 爸 |
[08:37] | What was the name of that doll you had, | 你以前那个娃娃的名字叫什么来着 |
[08:41] | god, you carried it everywhere, that mom bought you? | 就你妈给你买的那个 你去哪都要带着 |
[08:43] | Patty. | 拍拍 |
[08:44] | Patty, right. | 对 拍拍 |
[08:46] | Because you had to pat her before she burped. | 因为你得在她打嗝之前拍拍她的背 |
[08:51] | Dad, the realtor thinks that we should lower | 爸 房产中介说我们应该 |
[08:53] | the price on the house. | 把房子的售价再压一压 |
[08:56] | Maybe I won’t sell her. | 那这房子我可能就不卖了 |
[08:58] | It’s just all the debt Mom got into. | 但考虑到妈欠下的那些债 |
[09:00] | Aw she didn’t know what she was doing | 她不知道她在做什么 |
[09:02] | when she did that, she was not in the right mind. | 她欠下那些债的时候 她头脑不清楚 |
[09:04] | What kind of company sells a donkey sanctuary | 是什么公司居然忍心把驴保护区 |
[09:06] | to a seventy-five year old woman, | 卖给一个75岁的 |
[09:07] | – with dementia? – A criminal one. | -老年痴呆的女人 -违法的那种 |
[09:10] | Dad, we should talk about selling that too. | 爸 我们也应该谈谈卖掉养老屋的事情 |
[09:16] | You know um, | 我呢 |
[09:18] | I’m gonna take the dog for a walk alone. | 我就一个人去遛狗吧 |
[09:23] | Do you have your phone on you? | 你身上带了手机吗 |
[09:26] | You know, I can still walk. | 我是老了 但腿脚还利索 |
[09:47] | Freeze thaw, huh? | 路面冻融了是吧 |
[09:52] | The subsurface may have some limestone. | 道路底层下面可能有石灰岩 |
[09:55] | That’s what’s causing all the cavings. | 所以才会造成这些塌陷 |
[09:59] | You know these roads were only meant to last | 这些路在当初设计的时候 |
[10:01] | about twenty years. | 就只有二十年的寿命 |
[10:04] | Yah. | 是吗 |
[10:05] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记着的 |
[11:02] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[11:06] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[11:09] | What the hell’s he doing now? | 他到底在干嘛 |
[11:16] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[11:18] | Angus, please. | 安格斯 拜托小声点 |
[11:21] | Some of us gotta work tomorrow. | 我们明天还得上班呢 |
[11:23] | Yes, one minute. | 好的马上 |
[11:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | – Dad, are you ok? – Yeah. | -爸你还好吗 -没事 |
[12:23] | Do you need your spray? | 要给你把呼吸喷雾拿来吗 |
[12:24] | Okay, okay, deep breaths, daddy. | 好了 慢点 深呼吸 爸爸 |
[12:30] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[12:57] | I got you, daddy. | 有我照顾你呢 爸爸 |
[13:07] | Well, I look forward to hearing from you. | 我很期待听到你的消息哦 |
[13:10] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[13:19] | You’re lovely. | 你长得真帅 |
[13:23] | Dinner time, Joe. | 乔 晚餐好了 |
[13:28] | Listen, your father, | 听着 你爸爸 |
[13:29] | he can stay here if he wants | 他在这愿意待多久就待多久 |
[13:31] | but remember how sick you got with your mother. | 但你别忘了当初照顾你妈的时候有多辛苦 |
[13:33] | You never slept, you were always anxious, | 你整天都没法合眼 而且一直处于焦虑 |
[13:35] | you gave up on your teacher’s degree, | 你都放弃了考教师资格证 |
[13:37] | your father couldn’t cope. | 你爸也没帮上什么忙 |
[13:38] | You were left doing it all. | 结果所有的事情都落在了你肩上 |
[13:41] | I’m not having you go through that again. | 我不要让你再经历一次 |
[13:42] | You mean, you don’t want to go through that again. | 你是在说你自己不想再经历一次了吧 |
[13:44] | Don’t you dare try to shove my father into a home. | 你别想着把我爸塞进什么养老院里 |
[13:47] | I’m not trying to shove him in a home, | 不是我想把他塞到养老院里 |
[13:48] | he’s said he didn’t want to be a burden. | 是他自己说他不想成为负担 |
[13:50] | He’s not there yet, not even close. | 他还没到要住进养老院的程度呢 |
[13:52] | And when the time comes, it will be my decision. | 即便是时候到了 那也得由我来决定 |
[13:54] | Not yours! | 而不由你 |
[14:47] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:54] | He wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you, dad. | 爸爸 要不是因为你他也不会搬过来 |
[14:56] | More complicated than that Barn. | 小巴 事情没你想的那么简单 |
[14:58] | He can always come back home. | 他还是可以回家看我们的 |
[15:03] | Crappy stuff. | 铺的什么烂路 |
[15:08] | – You must be Angus. – Yes. | -你一定是安格斯了 -没错 |
[15:10] | Thank you for getting us in so fast. | 谢谢你这么快就帮我们登记入住了 |
[15:12] | Oh you’re welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[15:13] | So, here are the forms | 现在还有些表格 |
[15:15] | to fill out. | 需要填一下 |
[15:16] | But, we’ll see how we do. | 不过我们还是想先看看 |
[15:18] | I think he just wants to have a trial. | 我觉得他可能就是想来试试 |
[15:19] | As you can hear, new fire doors | 正如你所听到的 我们正在安装 |
[15:21] | are being installed. | 新的防火系统 |
[15:23] | We’re working on the teething problems. | 我们还在解决磨合期的一些小问题 |
[15:25] | Lunch- | 午饭 |
[15:28] | lunch is at noon, dinner at six. | 午饭是在中午开餐 晚饭六点开餐 |
[15:30] | Doesn’t get hungry until eight. | 他晚上8点才会饿 |
[15:32] | Well, he will here. | 以后就会习惯的 |
[15:34] | This is a lovely room. | 这个房间很不错的 |
[15:36] | Now, I am always in my office. | 而且 我大部分都会待在办公室 |
[15:38] | So you can come and talk to me, anytime. | 有什么问题可以随时来找我谈 |
[15:45] | Now, feel free to join in | 你随时都可以加入我们的活动 |
[15:50] | for pat the dog and songs. | 比如撸撸狗啊 唱唱歌啊 |
[15:51] | He doesn’t sing. | 他不唱歌 |
[15:53] | Right, okay. | 好吧 |
[15:56] | There’s your bell. | 这是你的呼叫铃 |
[15:57] | You can ring any time. | 你可以随时呼叫我们 |
[15:59] | And we will be right there, right away. | 一听到铃声 我们就会马上赶过来的 |
[16:09] | Okay Dad. | 好啦 爸爸 |
[16:12] | Here’s your phone, okay? | 电话放在这里了 好吗 |
[16:15] | I’m going to call you later. | 等会打给你 |
[16:24] | Have a good dinner. | 希望你有个愉快的晚餐 |
[16:28] | C’mon Barns. | 走吧 巴尼 |
[16:34] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这里的 |
[16:54] | Some questions to ask the short listed contestants. | 这是为入选者设置的一些问题 你看看 |
[16:58] | ‘Why do you want to go to space?’ | ‘你为什么想要去太空’ |
[17:00] | Original question. | 问题还是这么老套 |
[17:02] | I didn’t write them. | 又不是我写的 |
[17:05] | Hydrogen line is still leaking. | 氢气管道还是有泄露 |
[17:08] | We may have to push the launch. | 我们可能要推迟发射时间 |
[17:10] | They’ll fix it. | 他们会解决的 |
[17:12] | Nearly three hundred thousand submissions. | 接近有30万的人提交了申请 |
[17:14] | Twelve names. | 12个入选名额 |
[17:15] | One ticket. | 一个获胜者 |
[17:17] | Take off has to be a great show. | 所以发射时刻要足够精彩 |
[17:22] | And finally, submissions for the Ventura space competition | 文图拉太空竞赛的报名截止时间是 |
[17:25] | close at midnight with already thousands of applicants. | 今晚12点 但现在已有上万人申请了 |
[17:27] | Twelve of those names will be drawn from the lottery hat, | 其中只有12个人能参与抽奖 |
[17:30] | so could one of them be you? | 没准你就是其中的一个幸运儿呢 |
[17:34] | Nut cases. | 这也太疯狂了 |
[17:36] | Breakfast. | 吃早餐吧 |
[17:38] | Um, I’m not- I don’t- | 我还不想吃 |
[17:39] | Yeah, yeah, you will. | 吃吧 |
[17:50] | These eggs are rubbery. | 这些鸡蛋不怎么好吃 |
[18:09] | I can leave this joint anytime I want. | 只要我想 我随时都可以离开这里 |
[18:16] | Don’t forget. ladies and gentlemen | 女士们先生们 不要忘了 |
[18:19] | the hairdresser will be in today from 10 til 4. | 今天理发师的工作时间是10点到16点 |
[18:39] | ♪ I ain’t got nobody ♪ | ♪ 我孤身一人 ♪ |
[18:44] | ♪ And nobody cares for me ♪ | ♪ 也没人在乎我 ♪ |
[18:50] | She’s a little flat ,don’t you think? | 她唱得不太行啊 你不觉得吗 |
[19:01] | ♪ I ain’t got nobody ♪ | ♪ 我孤身一人 ♪ |
[19:06] | ♪ And nobody cares for- ♪ | ♪ 也没人在乎 ♪ |
[19:10] | ♪ Nobody cares for- ♪ | ♪ 没人在乎 ♪ |
[19:13] | ♪ Nobody cares for me ♪ | ♪ 没人在乎我 ♪ |
[19:17] | ♪ Snowflake is nine, aint that devine ♪ | ♪ 雪花有九瓣 难道不是天赐吗 ♪ |
[19:20] | ♪ Won’t you be mine ♪ | ♪ 你是我的 ♪ |
[19:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:29] | And I’ll see some of you next week. | 我们下周见 |
[19:33] | 爸 就问候一下 你还好吗 | |
[19:44] | Do you want to dance? | 要去跳舞吗 |
[19:53] | It does get better, you know. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[20:28] | Right then, Len,Angus. | 好了 伦恩 安格斯 |
[20:31] | – Time to come in. – Did you see the thing? | -该进去啦 -你看见了吗 |
[20:34] | in the pitch black, and guest residents inside now. | 天黑啦 其他人都已经进去了 |
[20:38] | – I’ll take care of him. – I’ve got to close up. | -我会照顾他的 -我要关门了哦 |
[20:43] | Angus. | 安格斯 快进来 |
[20:53] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[21:06] | I know, I know. | 我都懂 我都懂 |
[21:56] | 你有糖尿病 焦虑症或者心脏病吗 | |
[22:00] | Do you suffer from diabetes? | 你有糖尿病吗 |
[22:02] | Anxiety? | 焦虑症 |
[22:03] | Heart condition? | 心脏疾病 |
[22:06] | No. | 都没有 |
[22:11] | P-e-r-f-e-c-t. | 身体状况完美 |
[22:15] | Photo. | 照片 |
[22:18] | Photo, photo, photo. | 照片 照片 照片 |
[22:29] | Good. | 搞定 |
[22:36] | ‘Reasons why I should be chosen.’ | 应该被选中的理由 |
[22:51] | Ready to submit. | 准备提交 |
[23:21] | What? I don’t understand. | 你说什么 我没听明白 |
[23:38] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[23:40] | Sorry we’re late dad | 对不起 爸 我们迟到了 |
[23:41] | I tried calling you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[23:42] | They made me stay back for more stupid math. | 他们逼我做完那烦人的数学题才让我来的 |
[23:45] | Yeah, well, you’ll thank me when you’re older. | 以后你会感谢我们的 |
[23:46] | Yeah, when I’m like dead older. | 那你可有得等了 |
[23:48] | Pardon me, Liz would like a word. | 打扰一下 莉兹有事儿跟你说 |
[23:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:52] | Angus, are you settling in nicely? | 安格斯 住得怎么样啊 |
[23:56] | I really don’t think I’m going to be here for very long. | 我只能说我在这里呆不了多久 |
[23:59] | Nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[24:01] | – You are very robust. – Dad, I’ll be right back. | -你命还长着呢 -爸 我很快就回来 |
[24:04] | Barney. | 巴尼 |
[24:11] | What? | 咋了 |
[24:12] | What, you’re not even going to guess? | 你都不猜一下吗 |
[24:15] | Guess what? | 猜啥 |
[24:18] | Well you said I could look 65. | 你说过我看起来像一个65岁的老头 |
[24:24] | No no no, no no no, | 不会吧 不会吧 |
[24:26] | You entered the competition? | 你申请了 |
[24:27] | Yup! | 没错 |
[24:29] | Oh my gosh, yes yes yes! | 天呐 太棒了 太棒了 |
[24:36] | Does he know? | 那他知道这事吗 |
[24:38] | His name is Len. | 他的名字叫伦恩 |
[24:40] | Why doesn’t he talk? | 他怎么都不说话啊 |
[24:44] | Because nobody listens. | 因为没人听得懂 |
[24:51] | As his needs increase we will move him from plan D | 随着他的自理能力变差 我们也会 |
[24:54] | to plan B. | 从计划D换到计划B |
[24:56] | He’s not really right for plan C. | 他不太适合计划C |
[24:59] | And then later we move him up to Plan A. | 再然后 我们就会实施计划A了 |
[25:03] | But he um | 但是他 |
[25:06] | he may want to come back home. | 他可能想回家 |
[25:10] | It’s always a shock ,isn’t it? | 我知道 你有点难以接受 |
[25:12] | Accepting the fact that this may be your loved one’s last home. | 你爱的人可能就要在这渡过余生了 |
[25:18] | So how about we continue with eighteen hundred | 这样吧 我们还是一周1800美元 |
[25:21] | a week and see how it goes? | 的计划然后看看有什么效果 |
[25:23] | Yes? | 这样可以吗 |
[25:32] | Twelve names have been chosen | 12个幸运儿已经被挑选出来 |
[25:33] | for the Ventura Space Trip Competition lottery. | 参加文图拉太空游比赛的抽奖活动 |
[25:35] | The short listed contestants will take part in a live TV interview. | 这12个人将会参加一个直播采访 |
[25:40] | Where you, the public, vote for your- | 到时候现场观众们可以为他们投票 |
[25:44] | Number three down is… | 第三个下面有 |
[25:49] | Eleven letters | 11个空 |
[25:50] | and it’s ‘A fluke.’ | 那这里应该填”侥幸” |
[25:52] | I want to watch the news. | 我要看新闻 |
[25:54] | News? | 新闻 |
[25:55] | That’s not the News. | 那个才不是新闻 |
[25:57] | It’s the same old crap. | 不就是一些老套的废话嘛 |
[25:58] | Around and around it goes. | 都烂大街了 |
[26:02] | And the final three lottery winner names | 文图拉太空游竞赛的最后三个入选人 |
[26:05] | for the space trip competition are- | 分别是 |
[26:07] | Give it back. | 把遥控器还给我 |
[26:08] | Ah, wildlife. | 按到野生动物的节目了 |
[26:11] | Hey, turn it back. | 嘿 把频道换回去 |
[26:15] | Conor Cranston. | 康纳·克兰斯顿 |
[26:17] | Adrian Ciminitti. | 阿德里安· 塞米缇 |
[26:21] | Angus Stewart. | 安格斯·斯图尔特 |
[26:24] | So those are our lucky short listers. | 以上就是我们的入选名单 |
[26:26] | Which one will you be voting for | 当12位入选者在节目上介绍自己的时候 |
[26:28] | as they present themselves on the live TV interview? | 观众们可以为其投出宝贵的一票 |
[26:30] | The winner will join Marcus Brown and six other | 获胜者会同马库斯·布朗以及 |
[26:33] | paying passengers, some who have paid- | 其他六位付钱乘坐的旅客一起去太空遨游 |
[26:38] | Serendipity. | 运气好而已 |
[26:41] | That’s the answer. | 就是这样 |
[26:48] | Barney! | 巴尼 |
[26:50] | OK,Barney’s school fees… | 这是巴尼学费账单 |
[26:52] | Retirement home bills… | 养老院账单 |
[26:53] | and I don’t know something for you. | 还有一些是你的 我不知道是啥 |
[26:54] | Barney! | 巴尼 |
[26:57] | You should’ve woken me up. | 你应该早点叫我的 |
[26:59] | Since when did you become an early riser? | 你什么时候早起成功过 |
[27:02] | You know I saw on the news um | 今天我在新闻上看到了 |
[27:05] | Some guy named Angus Stewart | 一个叫安格斯·斯图尔特的人 |
[27:08] | entered that space competition. | 入选了那个太空旅游竞赛 |
[27:10] | His name came up in the lottery. | 他的名字就在入选名单上 |
[27:11] | Kinda weird, same name. | 真是无奇不有 跟咱爸同名同姓 |
[27:14] | Speaking of which, | 说起这个 |
[27:16] | I thought I’ll take Angus’ telescope to him after work today, | 今天下班后 我打算把望眼镜带过去 |
[27:19] | give him something to do there. | 这样他还能做些自己喜欢的事情 |
[27:21] | Yeah, he’d like that. | 对哈 爸爸会很高兴的 |
[27:22] | I’ll come. | 我要去 |
[27:23] | I have to go to Dad’s house. | 我还得去爸爸的房子一趟 |
[27:25] | The realtor says that they’re going to have a showing. | 房产中介说他们准备带人来看房子了 |
[27:27] | I’ll pick up some boxes. | 我得过去收拾一下 |
[27:29] | Dad? Can I skip math. | 爸爸 我能晚点做数学作业吗 |
[27:31] | No, you can’t. | 不行 |
[27:31] | What time do you finish? | 你啥时候能做完 |
[27:32] | Two. Four. | 两点 呸 4点 |
[27:33] | Four it is. | 那就4点 |
[27:34] | Take your bar. | 慢点 等等我 |
[27:36] | I forgot a file. | 我忘拿文件了 |
[27:38] | Hey, take your bar. | 慢点 |
[28:21] | Go away! | 走开 |
[28:23] | You won the space trip. | 你赢得了那个太空之旅 |
[28:26] | I didn’t win anything yet. | 我还没赢呢 |
[28:27] | Go away! | 走开 |
[28:28] | You have! | 你就是赢了 |
[28:31] | What’s everybody doing? | 大家在这干嘛呢 |
[28:40] | The sun is out, Angus. | 太阳下山了 安格斯 |
[28:41] | Why don’t you get some fresh air? | 不如出去转转吧 |
[28:50] | Lucky bastard. | 你个走狗屎运的混蛋 |
[29:03] | What? | 看我干嘛 |
[29:10] | You really think I could, huh? | 你真的觉得我能做到吗 |
[29:21] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[29:26] | I knew you could speak. | 我就知道你是能说话的 |
[30:16] | 石灰岩的侵蚀 土木工程论文 | |
[31:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:12] | Hello Mrs Williams? | 威廉姆斯太太 你在吗 |
[31:27] | And then we did more boring equations, | 那么多的数学公式 烦死了 |
[31:29] | then percentages, then pi… | 还有百分比啊 圆周率啊 |
[31:32] | Yeah, well you need math Barn. | 就是这样啊 你以后会用到的 小巴 |
[31:33] | I’m going to be an astronaut, so I don’t. | 我以后要当宇航员 所以可以不用学 |
[31:35] | That’s all math and science. | 宇航员就更要学好数学科学这些了 |
[31:37] | Angus didn’t like math. | 安格斯就不喜欢数学 |
[31:38] | And he’s going to be an astronaut. | 但他还是可以当宇航员啊 |
[31:40] | Woah woah woah, what? | 等一下 你刚刚说什么 |
[31:44] | Barn… | 小巴 |
[31:45] | Nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[31:50] | Nothing, huh? | 没什么 是吗 |
[31:53] | Dad, dad, dad. | 爸 爸 爸 |
[31:55] | Don’t tell him I said anything. | 不要告诉他我说溜嘴了 |
[31:57] | It’s supposed to be a secret. | 我本该保守秘密的 |
[31:59] | Hey Barns, don’t worry about it, | 听着 巴尼 不要担心 |
[32:01] | I’m not going to make any mention it. | 我不会跟他提的 |
[32:03] | Just take the box up to Angus’s room | 把这个盒子搬到安格斯的房间 |
[32:04] | and get us some coffee, alright? | 然后再给我们倒杯咖啡 好吗 |
[32:18] | Angus, you entered the space competition? | 安格斯 你居然参加了那个太空竞赛 |
[32:21] | Where’s Molly? | 莫莉没来吗 |
[32:23] | Showing your house to the realtor’s clients. | 她正带着房地产经纪人的客户看你的房子 |
[32:27] | How did you think that you were going to get away with this? | 你怎么觉得你能去太空竞赛呢 |
[32:29] | You’re eighty years old. | 你已经八十岁了 |
[32:31] | – Seventy five. – And you’re here. | -七十五 -而且你在这 |
[32:33] | Well, shouldn’t you be where you’re suppose to be? | 你难道不应该去你想去的地方吗 |
[32:36] | Doing some of your, what is it? Deals? | 做你的 怎么说来着 交易吗 |
[32:41] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[32:43] | I worked my ass off from office boy up. | 我被坐办公室的那帮家伙给炒了 |
[32:47] | Who’s paying for all of this? | 这一切都是谁付钱的 |
[32:50] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[32:52] | I didn’t mean to tell him. | 我不是故意要告诉他的 |
[32:53] | Oh it’s okay, everybody knows. | 没事 大家都知道了 |
[32:55] | But they picked you. | 但他们选了你 |
[32:56] | You’re going to win the competition. | 你会赢得比赛的 |
[32:58] | You’re going to be an Astronaut! | 你将成为一名宇航员 |
[33:01] | Angus, you’re going to have to tell them the truth. | 安格斯 你得跟他们说实话 |
[33:03] | We need to get you ready. | 我们得帮你好好准备下 |
[33:04] | Meet me in that sunroom place. | 到浴光室跟我汇合 |
[33:06] | – We need to pick an outfit. – Angus. | -我们要挑件行头 -安格斯 |
[33:10] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[33:24] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[33:37] | – What about this? – No no no, | -这件怎么样 -不行不行 |
[33:39] | Not the yellow. Not the yellow. | 不要黄色的 |
[33:40] | Who is everybody? | 请问大家是谁 |
[33:41] | Can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[33:42] | What? | 什么 |
[33:43] | We need to do something with your face. | 我们要给你化个妆 |
[33:44] | What’s wrong with my face? | 我的脸怎么了 |
[33:46] | You’re too pale. | 你看起来太苍白了 |
[33:51] | Everything alright in here? | 这里一切都还好吗 |
[33:57] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[34:02] | Look Barney, you gotta understand | 巴尼 你要知道 |
[34:04] | this is a long shot, your grandfather is frail. | 这是场持久战 你姥爷很虚弱 |
[34:07] | Tomorrow, we rehearse. | 我们明天演练 |
[34:08] | The lift off alone may kill you. | 光是起飞就可能要了你的命 |
[34:10] | This is ridiculous, | 这太荒唐了 |
[34:11] | they want young, healthy, thick. | 他们要的是年轻健康 意志坚定的人 |
[34:16] | – Astronaut! – Don’t call him that. | -宇航员啊 -别那么叫他 |
[34:19] | Kind of, yes, in a way. | 在某种意义上讲 没错 |
[34:27] | It was completely conned. | 这纯属是骗人的 |
[34:30] | She saw this ad in the newspaper, | 她在报纸上看到了这个广告 |
[34:33] | somehow she just bought the donkey herd, | 她不知道用什么办法买下来了驴群 |
[34:36] | the land, the whole thing. | 土地 所有的东西 |
[34:38] | Thousands of dollars, put the whole thing on a credit card | 几千美金 把所有东西都划在信用卡上 |
[34:42] | so I didn’t even know it was happening until it was too late. | 直到木已成舟 我才发现发生了什么 |
[34:47] | I just told Len about your mother and the donkey herd. | 我刚刚向伦恩讲你妈妈和驴群的事 |
[34:52] | So I brought some things over | 我带了些东西过来 |
[34:55] | and I’ll finish the garage next week. | 下周我就能完工车库 |
[35:06] | It’s a nice family, dad. | 爸爸 是户很好的人家 |
[35:15] | Dad, the realtor thinks we could sell the donkeys | 爸爸 房地产经纪人觉得我们可以 |
[35:18] | for a good- | 把驴群卖个好 |
[35:19] | No. | 不行 |
[35:19] | Sold the house. And that is that. | 把房子卖了 就是这样 |
[35:22] | – How you doing, Len? – You’ve never even visited them. | -还好吗 伦恩 -你从来没有去看过它们 |
[35:24] | You know, I think I’m going to and lie down and take a nap. | 我想我要去躺下睡一觉 |
[35:43] | We just sold his home. | 我们刚刚卖掉了他的房子 |
[36:13] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:15] | Dad, ask him some questions so he can practice. | 爸爸 问他几个问题让他练习一下 |
[36:18] | I am not getting involved in this, Barney. | 我不会参与的 巴尼 |
[36:22] | Angus, what did you like about your job? | 安格斯 你喜欢你工作的哪一点 |
[36:25] | I like to fix things. | 我喜欢修东西 |
[36:27] | What things did you fix? | 你都修些什么呢 |
[36:28] | Um, well, things that you don’t really think about. | 那些你不太容易想到的 |
[36:32] | Like roads and runways. | 比如公路 还有跑道 |
[36:38] | One time, there was this runway. | 有一次 有个跑道 |
[36:40] | That was built on a bed of oolitic limestone. | 建在一层浅灰岩上 |
[36:45] | And water eroded a hole in the limestone | 水在石灰岩上侵蚀出了一个洞 |
[36:49] | and that can happen when ground water freezes. | 这种情况在地下水结冰时会发生 |
[36:53] | Then the pipe underneath the runway, burst and the limestone dissolved | 埋在跑道底下的管子炸了 石灰岩溶解 |
[37:01] | this process is called Freeze thaw shattering… | 这个过程叫做冻融破碎 |
[37:05] | Agnus, thanks, thanks. It’s not relevant. | Agnus 这跟比赛没关系 |
[37:07] | – Dad, it’s interesting. – It’s not relevant. | -爸 这很有意思 -这跟比赛无关 |
[37:08] | It is relevant. | 跟比赛有关系 |
[37:10] | A sinkhole in a runway? | 跑道上的天坑 |
[37:12] | Kaboom. | 大爆炸 |
[37:14] | You got to have the right road. | 你得建一条好的道路 |
[37:17] | Angus. Why do you want to win this? | 安格斯 你为什么想赢得这场比赛 |
[37:21] | Yeah Angus, why do you want to win this trip? | 对 安格斯 你为什么想赢得比赛 |
[37:29] | I’ve always wanted to go. | 我一直都想去 |
[37:32] | I mean, always. | 我是说 一直 |
[37:33] | I mean, since I was younger than you. | 从比你还小的时候就开始了 |
[37:39] | Just imagine, Barney, | 想象一下 巴尼 |
[37:43] | you go up into space, | 你进入太空 |
[37:46] | and you turn around and there’s earth | 你转过身来 就看到了地球 |
[37:53] | Floating. | 漂浮在太空中 |
[37:56] | Nothing’s holding it up. | 什么都挡不住你 |
[37:59] | And it’s so magnificent | 太壮观了 |
[38:04] | and beautiful like a gorgeous marble. | 漂亮得像块华丽的大理石 |
[38:14] | How many people have that opportunity? | 多少人能有这等机遇 |
[38:18] | and why am I doing it now? | 至于我现在为什么要这么做 |
[38:22] | Because I ain’t gonna get another opportunity | 因为我不会再有第二次机会了 |
[38:25] | and I’d be a damn fool to let one this pass. | 如果我让这次机会白白溜走就太傻了 |
[38:34] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[38:38] | Let’s have some music. | 来点音乐 |
[38:40] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[38:43] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[38:44] | You need to make a wish on the comet. | 你要在彗星上许愿 |
[38:46] | head to head to win the one free ticket to space. | 一对一赢得去太空的免费船票 |
[38:48] | Never give up on your dreams is what I say, | 就像我说的 永远不要放弃你的梦想 |
[38:51] | so here’s a song to dance to for those lucky short listers. | 这是为那些幸运的入围者准备的一首舞曲 |
[38:54] | ♪ I get tongue tied ♪ | ♪ 我说话吞吞吐吐 ♪ |
[38:56] | ♪ just looking in your eyes ♪ | ♪ 只因看到你秋水明眸 ♪ |
[38:57] | ♪ and I go speechless ♪ | ♪ 我突然喜不能言 ♪ |
[39:00] | ♪ when you say you want a little kiss ♪ | ♪ 只因你要次蜻蜓点水 ♪ |
[39:01] | ♪ and I am struck dumb ♪ | ♪ 我变得笨口拙舌 ♪ |
[39:04] | ♪ when you say you wanna give me some ♪ | ♪ 当你说你想赠与我 ♪ |
[39:05] | ♪ It’s just like three words can do for you ♪ | ♪ 只有三个字能让你满意 ♪ |
[39:10] | ♪ Now there are things that I’d like to say ♪ | ♪ 现在我有话想对你说 ♪ |
[39:12] | ♪ to you baby but I won’t ♪ | ♪ 宝贝儿 但我不会说 ♪ |
[39:14] | ♪ words get caught up in my throat ♪ | ♪ 话语如鲠在喉 ♪ |
[39:16] | ♪ when I see that body dancing across the floor ♪ | ♪ 当我看见你曼妙的舞姿 ♪ |
[39:20] | ♪ Lordy Shorty can’t express ♪ | ♪ 任何华丽辞藻都无法形容 ♪ |
[39:22] | ♪ What that booty and that woah ♪ | ♪ 有什么奖励 ♪ |
[39:24] | ♪ Doing to me ♪ | ♪ 对我做的事 ♪ |
[39:25] | ♪ Got to have it ♪ | ♪ 必须拥有 ♪ |
[39:48] | Astronaut. | 宇航员 |
[40:28] | Angus, I get it. | 安格斯 我明白了 |
[40:30] | One last hurrah. | 最后一次欢呼 |
[40:32] | But we can send you on a cruise. | 但我们可以送你上游轮 |
[40:36] | Nice, warm. | 光鲜亮丽 又暖和 |
[40:41] | Does Molly already know you lost your job? | 茉莉知道你失业了吗 |
[40:51] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:52] | A lot of good men lost their jobs. | 很多好人都丢了饭碗 |
[40:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[40:59] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[41:02] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[41:06] | You have to get yourself a lawyer. | 你要给自己请个律师 |
[41:12] | You know if I win, I’m going to be drowning- | 如果我赢了的话 我会坚持到底的 |
[41:15] | You’re not going to win, | 你不会赢的 |
[41:16] | you’re more likely to get yourself- | 你更有可能找到自己的生活 |
[41:18] | – Molly will kill me. – Hey, hey, hey | -茉莉会杀了我 -好了好了 |
[41:20] | we’re not talking about me, we’re talking about you. | 我们谈论的是我 不是你 |
[41:23] | Number one, | 首先 |
[41:26] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[41:28] | And most important, | 最重要的是 |
[41:31] | don’t tell Molly anything, not yet. | 别让茉莉知道 现在还不是时候 |
[41:42] | Night, Barn. | 晚安 小巴 |
[41:53] | Hey, come on. | 走吧 |
[41:57] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:58] | If Angus wins tomorrow, | 如果安格斯明天赢了的话 |
[42:00] | I know someone at school who can do fake IDs. | 我在学校认识会做假ID的人 |
[42:03] | Fake IDs? | 假ID |
[42:05] | Where the hell am I sending you to school? | 我是把你送到哪里上得学 |
[42:07] | Just a drivers license. | 只是一个驾照 |
[42:10] | Help him dad. | 帮帮他吧 老爹 |
[42:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:29] | Marcus, this has been your dream for 25 years. | Marcus 这是你25年来的梦想 |
[42:33] | Why is this journey so important to you? | 为什么这个旅行对你如此重要 |
[42:37] | Listen, | 听着 |
[42:38] | Imagine. | 想象一下 |
[42:39] | Soaring first through the atmosphere, | 先在大气中翱翔 |
[42:41] | the upper atmosphere. | 在高层大气上 |
[42:42] | Then when we get through | 当我们通过的时候 |
[42:44] | everything’s quiet, everything’s still | 一切都很安静 一切都静止了 |
[42:46] | and you’re looking down back at earth | 然后你低下头来看看地球 |
[42:49] | and you begin to see where we are in the universe | 你开始看到我们在宇宙中的位置 |
[42:52] | And you begin to see | 你开始看到 |
[42:53] | where we are in relation to the universe. | 我们与宇宙的关系 |
[42:55] | You see everything that’s possible for us in the future. | 你看到了我们未来的一切可能 |
[42:59] | And takes your breath away doesn’t it? | 让你喘不过气来 不是吗 |
[43:15] | Angus, come on, let’s go! | 安格斯 快来 出发了 |
[43:46] | Contestants, enter. | 参赛者 进来吧 |
[43:51] | Listen, I am nervous, I am not comfortable with this. | 我很紧张 我不舒服 |
[43:54] | Let’s just forget this, okay? | 我们就忘掉这些 好吗 |
[43:56] | You’re too shiny. | 你太闪亮了 |
[43:58] | – Close your eyes. – Ok, not too hard | -闭上眼睛 -好 别太用力 |
[44:00] | because it goes into the lines. | 因为它跑到皱纹里去了 |
[44:02] | Alright, Angus. | 好吧 安格斯 |
[44:04] | Birthdate? | 生日 |
[44:05] | – August 20th 1953. – No, 54. | -1953年8月20 -错了 54年 |
[44:08] | – Come on keep still. – Okay, I’ll remember that. | -别动 -好的 记住了 |
[44:10] | If I win they’re gonna want proof. | 如果我赢了 他们会想要证据的 |
[44:12] | We’ve got that covered, come on, head up. | 那边已经上好了 抬头 |
[44:13] | Alright, now remember don’t blab. | 好吧 现在记住不要说废话 |
[44:15] | Just keep it simple, straight to the point. | 简单明了 直奔主题 |
[44:17] | I know, I know how to do it. | 我知道怎么做 |
[44:19] | I’ve done press conferences. | 我做过新闻发布会 |
[44:20] | Yeah, that was like a hundred years ago. | 对 那是五百年前的事了 |
[44:24] | – Are you finished? – Yeah, yeah. | -你好了吗 -好了 |
[44:25] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[44:28] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[44:35] | August 1953… | 1953年8月 |
[44:38] | uh, 54. | 是1954年 |
[44:41] | Let’s go Angus! | 走吧 安格斯 |
[44:44] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[44:48] | – Dad, he’s okay. – Let’s not do this. | -爸爸 他很好 -我们别参加了 |
[44:51] | No, no, I can do it. | 不用 我能做到 |
[44:54] | Dad, he’s okay. | 爸爸 他很好 |
[44:56] | Okay Barney, relax. He’s got to try. | 巴尼 放松 他去试一试 |
[45:46] | Sir, can you stay with the group please. | 先生 请跟上队伍 |
[45:49] | Sir. | 先生 |
[45:53] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[45:57] | Sir, can you please make your way to the building. | 先生 你能到那栋楼去吗 |
[46:01] | Immediately. | 现在去 |
[46:06] | – Sir. – Yeah. | -先生 -好 |
[46:09] | – Now. – Yeah, sure. | -现在就去 -好的 当然了 |
[46:12] | – Sorry. – No worries. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[46:15] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[46:18] | So your blood pressure is a bit low. | 你现在的血压有点低啊 |
[46:20] | Do you faint? | 觉得晕吗 |
[46:22] | No, never. | 不 没有 |
[46:26] | You on any medication? | 有在服什么药吗 |
[46:28] | No. | 没有 |
[46:29] | And you had an operation recently. | 最近你做过手术啊 |
[46:31] | Well, four years ago on my back. | 四年前在背上动了刀子 |
[46:36] | Well, if you lose a few pounds, could help. | 如果你能再轻几磅 就好了 |
[46:40] | That’s what everybody says. | 大家都这么说 |
[46:48] | Astro. | 宇宙 |
[46:54] | The last refueling test, | 最后的加油测试 |
[46:56] | the pressure valve kept blowing the booster LH2 tank. | 压力阀不停地吹着LH2号油箱的增压器 |
[46:58] | Construction guys say the water table | 工程的人说地下水位 |
[46:59] | is higher than we expected. | 比我们想的要高 |
[47:01] | If water is leaking into the inspection tunnel | 如果水渗入到检查通道 |
[47:03] | it will form ice and damage the vacuum seal… | 就会结冰 并破坏真空密封层 |
[47:05] | Can you refuel the spaceship? | 你能给飞船加油吗 |
[47:08] | Look, if we sent the robot in to inspect the pipes… | 听着 我们要派机器检查管道 |
[47:11] | It’s the only way to be sure. | 才能确定 |
[47:15] | Okay, I’ll get back to you. | 好吧 下次再找你 |
[47:20] | Ready for the big test? | 准备好面试考核了吗 |
[47:23] | They should be so lucky to have us, eh? | 有我们在 他们真是太幸运了 |
[47:25] | I mean, I’ve seen the others and they’re pretty old so | 我是说 我也见过其他年龄大的人 |
[47:32] | I don’t see how I’m not going to win. | 我想不赢都难啊 |
[47:38] | Good luck man. | 祝你好运 |
[47:44] | Contestant slate. | 选手录像 |
[47:46] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one. | |
[47:48] | My name is Angus Stewart. | 我叫安格斯·斯图尔特 |
[47:52] | Is that okay? | 这样行吗 |
[47:56] | It won’t be long now. | 不会很久的 |
[47:58] | Are you going up? | 你也去吗 |
[47:59] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[48:01] | You must be excited to get onto the short list. | 能榜上有名你一定超兴奋 |
[48:03] | Oh, I never thought I’d have an opportunity like this. | 我从未想过我能有这样的机会 |
[48:06] | Listen, is the old runway the same runway that they used for the old airfield? | 旧跑道的材料和旧停机坪的跑道是一样的吗 |
[48:12] | Yeah, yeah it is. | 是啊 一样的 |
[48:13] | I mean, they’ve extended it of course. | 我是说 他们还做了扩展 |
[48:15] | And they’re still fuelling from inside the hanger? | 他们还是从吊架里开始加油吗 |
[48:19] | Oh, no, outside. | 不 从外面加油的 |
[48:21] | Where are they laying the hydrogen lines to the space plane? | 那他们在飞船哪里设氢气管道呢 |
[48:26] | Oh, under the runway. | 在跑道下面 |
[48:28] | What did they do with the subsurface to the runway? | 他们在跑道表下干什么呢 |
[48:32] | They covered it up I presume. | 我猜是用东西盖住吧 |
[48:35] | Angus, these things can be very nerve wracking and I understand… | 安格斯 我明白这些事情让人紧张 |
[48:39] | No, no, no, I’m not stressed. | 不 不 不 我不是神经紧张 |
[48:40] | I’ve… I’ve done a hundred press conferences. | 我曾办过上百场新闻发布会 |
[48:44] | I just wanted to shake the hand of our most mature contestant. | 我就想和我们最成熟的选手握握手 |
[48:48] | May I ask it, | 我能问一下 |
[48:49] | does your spacecraft weigh 1600 tons? | 你们的宇宙飞船真有1600吨重吗 |
[48:53] | It weighs exactly that. | 正有这么重 |
[48:54] | And is that exact, exact? | 准确吗 精确吗 |
[48:57] | – It is precisely exact. – Yes. | -当然是很精确的 -是啊 |
[48:59] | – That’s a lot of weight. – Indeed it is. | -那很重了 -确实 |
[49:01] | How does that work underground? | 飞船在地下要怎么运作呢 |
[49:04] | How much limestone is there left under the runway? | 跑道下铺有多少石灰岩呢 |
[49:08] | You can rest assure that it’s mostly sandstone under- | 你大可放心 表下大部分的沙石都是 |
[49:09] | We have the top engineers working on the project. | 本次项目我们有顶尖工程师负责 |
[49:12] | And our winner will be in safe hands. | 能保证赢者的安全 |
[49:14] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[49:16] | Provided that they check with the stress loading on the runway. | 前提是要全方位检查 |
[49:22] | With the all-up configuration. | 跑道的承重载荷 |
[49:25] | Thank you for bringing this to my attention. | 谢谢提醒 |
[49:28] | At least it’s good to know. | 至少我们知道了 |
[49:31] | We’ll pass your concerns along to our people. | 我们会把你的顾虑传达给我们的员工 |
[49:33] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[49:35] | Good luck, Angus. | 祝你好运 |
[49:42] | Have we fixed the hydrogen line? | 我们修好氢气管道了吗 |
[49:44] | We’re almost there. | 快了 |
[49:46] | You know what, I like him, Angus Stewart. | 我还挺喜欢他的 安格斯·斯图尔特. |
[49:49] | He looks a hundred. | 他看起来得有百来岁了 |
[49:51] | He could be a favourite. | 他会成为宠儿的 |
[49:53] | Let’s hope not. | 希望还是别吧 |
[49:56] | Did it start yet? | 开始了吗 |
[49:59] | Is he doing okay? | 他表现好吗 |
[50:01] | Let’s go Angus. | 加油 安格斯 |
[50:03] | If I was chosen? | 如果我被选中了 |
[50:07] | I’d start a scholarship fund. | 我会设立奖学金基金会 |
[50:10] | Yeah. For the underprivileged. | 对 为了弱势群体 |
[50:13] | Because not everybody gets a chance to achieve their dreams. | 毕竟不是每个人都有机会实现梦想的 |
[50:16] | And that’s what this trip is all about that. | 这便是本次航行的意义所在 |
[50:18] | A once in a life chance to dream big. | 一生也就一次做大梦的机会 |
[50:24] | Well done. | 漂亮 |
[50:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:29] | Angus Stewart, you’re next. | 下一位 安格斯·斯图尔特, |
[50:35] | Over to you. | 轮到你了 |
[50:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:40] | So, our last contestant is Angus Stewart. | 所以 我们最后的选手是安格斯·斯图尔特 |
[50:44] | Hello Angus. | 你好 安格斯 |
[50:47] | Angus, you are our oldest contestant. | 安格斯 你是选手中年龄最大的 |
[50:52] | You may be the first civilian grandpa in space. | 你可能是太空里第一位国民爷爷 |
[50:54] | How does it feel to be in with a chance for the trip of a lifetime. | 有机会能够进行这次旅行 感觉如何 |
[51:04] | Providing that the ‘experts’ have done their job properly, | 前提是专家们都完成他们的工作了 |
[51:10] | and the geologists have checked out this area properly. | 地质学家已经对地区进行了适当的调查 |
[51:15] | And- | 还有 |
[51:18] | providing that the – | 前提是 |
[51:23] | He’s too tense! | 他太紧张了 |
[51:25] | He looks a little drunk. | 他好像醉了一样 |
[51:27] | runway itself has sufficiently reinforced… | 跑道本身已经足够牢固了 |
[51:31] | – Yes. Yes. -So that there’s not a great deal of – | -当然 是的 -这样就不那么容易 |
[51:38] | Ero-ero-eroding. | 被侵蚀了 |
[51:41] | Right, yes, | 对 是的 |
[51:42] | so, Angus. You were a civil engineer, | 那么 安格斯 你曾是名土木工程师 |
[51:46] | clearly you knew a lot of stuff. | 很明显你懂得不少啊 |
[51:49] | Tell us why you should be chosen? | 告诉我们选你的原因 |
[51:51] | Why do you want to go? | 你为什么想去太空 |
[51:53] | There are hundreds of thousands of people out there right now | 现在外面有成百上千人 |
[51:56] | wishing they were sitting where you are. | 希望能坐在你现在的位置 |
[51:57] | Yes, I know. I…I yeah… | 是的 我知道 我 我 |
[51:59] | So, why should the public vote for you? | 所以 观众凭什么投票给你 |
[52:02] | What makes you that special? | 你有什么特别之处 |
[52:09] | I always wanted to be an astronaut. | 我一直都想当名宇航员 |
[52:12] | – Yes, and? – I… | -好的 然后呢 -我 |
[52:21] | Damn, he’s excited, I think he froze up. | 靠 他太紧张了 他僵在那了 |
[52:26] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[52:47] | C’mon Angus, say something. | 加油安格斯 说话啊 |
[52:53] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[53:11] | – Oh no. – Is he okay? | -不 -他还好吗 |
[53:13] | Is he okay? | 他还行吗 |
[53:14] | God, I knew this was a bad idea. | 天呐 我就知道这是个坏主意 |
[53:22] | At least he’s shut up. | 把他带走 |
[53:24] | Get him out of there. | 把他带走 |
[53:38] | Was it a TIA? | 是TIA发作了吗 |
[53:39] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[53:41] | And he’s going to need a lot of rest. | 他需要大量的休息 |
[53:45] | I can’t believe you put him into that competition. | 我没想到你居然让他参加比赛了 |
[53:48] | He wanted to go. | 他也想去 |
[53:49] | How did he even get picked? | 人家怎么会选他呢 |
[53:51] | His name came up. | 名单上有他的名字 |
[53:54] | We fudged his birth date. | 我们捏造了他的出生日期 |
[53:56] | – You lied? – It wasn’t Dad’s fault. | -你诈骗啊 -这不是爸爸的错 |
[53:58] | I was trying to help him. | 我想帮他来着 |
[53:59] | How could they even consider a frail man like that? | 他们怎么会想要这么虚弱的人呢 |
[54:01] | The comet would have made him all better! | 看到彗星他就好起来了 |
[54:02] | -It can fix things. -Barney. | -这就好了 -巴尼 |
[54:04] | It’s just a frozen rock made of ice and dust. | 它只是一块由冰和灰构成的冰岩石 |
[54:06] | It can’t fix anything. | 解决不了问题 |
[54:08] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[54:09] | – I have to go back. – Dad, no. | -我要回去 -爸爸 不行 |
[54:10] | -Dad, it’s over. -It’s not safe! | -爸爸 结束了 -那不安全 |
[54:12] | That’s right, it’s not safe. | 对 那不安全 |
[54:13] | No, no, no, Molly you don’t understand. | 不 不 不对 莫莉你不懂 |
[54:15] | No, I do understand. | 不 我明白 |
[54:16] | You had a dream to go up and now it’s over. | 你想去实现梦想 但现在一切都结束了 |
[54:17] | – The runway is not – You’re too old. | -跑道不 -你太老了 |
[54:20] | Alright, folks, I’d like to ask you all to leave. | 好了 各位 麻烦离开这里 |
[54:22] | – Dad? -Angus, let’s get you back in bed. | -爸爸 -安格斯 躺回床上 |
[54:24] | There we go, cmon, let’s have a lie down here. | 好了 就躺在这 |
[54:26] | Your dad has to relax. | 你的爸爸需要休息 |
[54:27] | Cmon, goodnight everyone. | 晚安各位 |
[54:30] | I don’t want to go, I want to stay with him. | 我不想走 我想陪他 |
[54:31] | No you’re going home. | 不 你给我回家 |
[54:57] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[55:01] | Robert | 罗伯特 |
[55:09] | He’s told me to execute a dodgy trade. | 他和我做了一笔不靠谱的交易 |
[55:15] | Everybody in banking bends the rules. | 银行里的每个人都违反规则 |
[55:18] | I don’t care about everybody. | 我不管其他人 |
[55:28] | I screwed up, Mol. | 我搞砸了 莫儿 |
[56:24] | May 2nd 1972. | 1972年5月2日 |
[56:27] | Mr. Stewart. | 斯图尔特先生 |
[56:31] | Thank you for your application to be a mission specialist on the space shuttle. | 感谢您申请航天飞机专员 |
[56:36] | Unfortunately you have not been selected | 很遗憾 在本次航天员选拔中 |
[56:38] | in your bid to become an astronaut on this occasion. | 您落选了 |
[56:57] | Hey Angus, | 嘿 安格斯 |
[57:05] | I wanted to come and see you. | 我想来看看你 |
[57:07] | Tell you in person. | 当面告诉你 |
[57:22] | It was a medical concern. | 医生检查出问题 |
[57:35] | You know when I was young, I wanted to marry, | 我年轻时 想结婚 |
[57:39] | have four children, live in a castle. | 生四个孩子 住在城堡里 |
[57:43] | Oh, and of course, I wanted to go to space. | 当然 我还想去太空 |
[57:47] | That was the last wish on my list. | 这是我清单上最后的愿望 |
[57:51] | I suppose one out of four ain’t bad. | 我想完成四分之一还不赖 |
[57:57] | You have a lovely family, Angus. | 你有个幸福的家庭 安格斯 |
[58:07] | Anyway, the vote’s in, | 不管怎样 投票结果说了算 |
[58:10] | they chose the boy. | 他们选择了那个男孩 |
[58:13] | I know, I figured. | 行 我知道了 |
[58:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:24] | And Angus, | 还有 安格斯 |
[58:25] | it’s best to not say anything to the press. | 最好不要对媒体说任何事 |
[58:28] | Leave it up to us. | 把它交给我们 |
[59:14] | Len. | 伦恩 |
[59:22] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[59:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[59:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[59:38] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[59:45] | What? | 什么 |
[59:51] | You- | 你 |
[59:55] | You go. | 你去 |
[1:00:40] | DELISA MYLES 555.0100 | 幸福家园房地产 负担得起的宽敞生活 出售 销售代表 |
[1:01:17] | I’m taking you home. | 我要带你回家 |
[1:01:27] | Sit down. | 你坐 |
[1:01:44] | You know, your mother wanted to go to the space too. | 你知道吗 你的母亲曾经也想去太空 |
[1:01:49] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[1:01:55] | it was a shared thing. | 那是我俩共同的愿望 |
[1:02:03] | One day, | 有一天 |
[1:02:04] | I decided to remind her of the day we first met. | 我决定帮她回忆我们第一次见面的一天 |
[1:02:11] | And I just hoped that it was a day that she would remember who I was. | 我只希望那一天她能记住是我是谁就够了 |
[1:02:20] | And she did, and she smiled. | 她做到了 并且她笑了 |
[1:02:35] | I didn’t call you on the day she died. | 她去世的那天我没告诉你 |
[1:02:41] | Because I was too busy losing her. | 因为失去她我实在是伤心欲绝 |
[1:02:53] | A life well lived, | 把一生过好 |
[1:02:58] | is long enough. | 就足够了 |
[1:03:03] | Was yours well lived daddy? | 那你过得好吗爸爸 |
[1:03:09] | I got you, didn’t I? | 我有你了 不是吗 |
[1:03:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:03:54] | He wouldn’t leave. | 他不想走 |
[1:04:02] | He looked so happy | 他看起来很开心 |
[1:04:05] | when he went into that space interview. | 当他接受那个太空采访的时候 |
[1:04:09] | I mean I was worried sick but He looked so happy. | 我是说我担心死了但是他看起来很开心 |
[1:04:17] | Well, you know, take-off | 但是 你知道 光是起飞 |
[1:04:20] | probably would have killed him anyway. | 很可能就会要了他的命 |
[1:04:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:04:30] | Ground water freezes, | 地下水结冰 |
[1:04:33] | then the pipe underneath the runway, burst. | 然后跑道下面的管子会炸开 |
[1:04:38] | And the limestone dissolved. | 然后石灰岩分解掉 |
[1:04:42] | What you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[1:04:53] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[1:04:54] | Angus knew everything about rocks, | 安格斯知道关于石头的一切 |
[1:04:57] | soil composition | 土壤成分 |
[1:04:59] | you name it he knew it. | 你能说出来的他都知道 |
[1:05:04] | My mother always said, | 我的母亲经常说 |
[1:05:06] | he was a brilliant man. | 他是一个才华横溢的男人 |
[1:05:08] | He still is. | 他仍然是 |
[1:05:14] | Still is. | 仍然是 |
[1:05:17] | So the big day is almost here. | 那么重要的日子就要来临了 |
[1:05:19] | Not a good time for the head engineer of the Ventura | 对于文图拉跑道总设计师的意外退出 |
[1:05:22] | to quit unexpectedly. | 却不是个好时间 |
[1:05:24] | Elisa Adamison, | 伊莉莎·爱达米森 |
[1:05:25] | head of communications | 通信方面的领导 |
[1:05:26] | and one of the passengers explains. | 并且还是其中的一名宇航员解释道 |
[1:05:28] | Everything is absolutely on target and going ahead as planned. | 所有事都朝着目标前进且在计划内进行 |
[1:05:31] | I am so excited to be a passenger | 能够作为一名宇航员让我很激动 |
[1:05:35] | and to be apart of this wonderful opportunity to travel into space, | 并且成为遨游太空这次绝妙机会的一部分 |
[1:05:40] | on the first tour- | 在这第一次航行中 |
[1:05:53] | Are you in my old house yet? | 你在我的房子里面了吗 |
[1:06:00] | I’m in! | 我进来了 |
[1:06:01] | What am I looking for? There’s books. | 我要找什么 这里面有书 |
[1:06:04] | The paper that you’re looking for should have a title, like, | 你要找的纸上面应该有个标题 比如 |
[1:06:08] | “The Erosion of Oolitic Limestone in reference to civil engineering.” | 从土木工程的角度看鲕状灰岩的侵蚀 |
[1:06:16] | – I can’t see any. – All right um- | -我没看到 -好吧那 |
[1:06:19] | Just look for the maps. | 找地图就行了 |
[1:06:21] | Maps, map, um. | 地图 地图 |
[1:06:24] | Ooh, maps, there’s a lot of maps. | 找到了 这里有很多地图 |
[1:06:28] | Is there anything in there that says | 那这里面有上面写着 |
[1:06:30] | Solid drift map for the Springfield area. | 斯普林菲尔德地区的固体漂移图 |
[1:06:34] | Alaska, | 阿拉斯加 |
[1:06:39] | Northwest Territories. | 西北地区 |
[1:06:41] | Barney, think, Springfield. | 巴尼 想想 斯普林菲尔德 |
[1:06:47] | Oh, I think I found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[1:06:49] | Can you see the old airfield where the new space center is? | 你能看到旧机场里面的新航天中心吗 |
[1:06:54] | Yes! With all those curving squiggly lines? | 能 上面有弯弯曲曲的线是吗 |
[1:06:58] | Are there any near the space station? | 那有靠近航天中心的吗 |
[1:07:00] | Yeah, there a ton. | 有啊 多了去了 |
[1:07:02] | Alright there’s an index at the side of the map. | 那好 在地图的边上有一个索引 |
[1:07:04] | Look down the list, | 往下看列表 |
[1:07:06] | it’s going to tell you everything that’s there. | 它会告诉你所有这里的地质信息 |
[1:07:11] | Oh, it says… | 看到啦 |
[1:07:13] | Two separate oolite beds have been identified in the study area. | 在研究区内发现了两个独立的鲕状岩层 |
[1:07:19] | There’s oolite! | 这有鲕状岩 |
[1:07:21] | There’s definitely oolite. | 绝对有鲕状岩 |
[1:07:22] | Okay, we got to tell them. | 好的 我们必须告诉他们 |
[1:07:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:07:33] | We were just looking for Oolite. | 我们只在找鲕状岩 |
[1:07:54] | Exhibit A. | 物证A |
[1:08:16] | Erosion in Oolitic Limestone with reference to Civil Engineering. | 鲕状灰岩对于土木工程的侵蚀作用 |
[1:08:22] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:08:26] | Then the pipe underneath the runway, burst. | 然后跑道下面的管子会炸开 |
[1:08:32] | And the limestone dissolved. | 然后石灰岩分解掉 |
[1:08:35] | It’s live. | 它是活动的 |
[1:08:42] | Are you going to see the donkeys? | 你要去看那些驴吗 |
[1:08:44] | Uh, you wanna come? | 你想一起来吗 |
[1:08:48] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[1:09:35] | Then the pipe underneath the runway, burst. | 然后跑道下面的管子会炸开 |
[1:09:40] | And the limestone dissolved. | 然后石灰岩分解掉 |
[1:09:45] | First of all, the hydrogen refueling line has been fixed. | 首先 加氢管已经被固定好了 |
[1:09:49] | and if there is Oolite it is so far down | 就算下面有鲕状岩它也在下面很远 |
[1:09:51] | it doesn’t matter. | 它无关紧要 |
[1:09:52] | Anyway the line is running through layer of sandstone. | 不管怎样 这条线穿过了砂岩层 |
[1:09:54] | We did a comprehensive ground survey. | 我们做了一个全面的地质调查 |
[1:09:58] | My granddad thinks something is wrong with the Ventura runway. | 我的爷爷认为文图拉跑道出了一些问题 |
[1:10:01] | And I believe him. | 并且我相信他 |
[1:10:03] | And everybody else should too. | 其他人也应该相信他 |
[1:10:06] | The last thing we need is some old man | 我们需要的最后一件事竟然是一个老男人 |
[1:10:08] | sowing doubt three days before lift off. | 在起飞的三天前散播疑论 |
[1:10:14] | No one’s going to listen to him. | 没有人会相信他的 |
[1:10:17] | What if he’s right? | 如果他是对的呢 |
[1:10:21] | Angus? | 安格斯 |
[1:10:36] | So, what did the firm’s lawyer say? | 那公司的律师是怎么说的 |
[1:10:38] | What happens next? | 接下来会发生什么 |
[1:10:39] | Basically, I get two meetings with the lawyer | 基本上是 我要和律师进行两次面议 |
[1:10:41] | and then I’m on my own. | 然后我就靠我自己了 |
[1:10:44] | I don’t have a hope, they’re going to bury me. | 我没有希望了 我肯定会输的 |
[1:10:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:10:55] | Oh my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:10:57] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就到 |
[1:10:59] | It’s dad. What’s going on? | 是老爸 出什么事了 |
[1:11:04] | Can we hurry please? | 我们能快点吗 |
[1:11:13] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[1:11:15] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿到那个东西的 |
[1:11:17] | A friend. | 一个朋友那里 |
[1:11:21] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:11:23] | We were hoping to find him before you arrived, | 我们希望在你来之前找到他的 |
[1:11:24] | he could not have gone far. | 他走不了多远的 |
[1:11:26] | You lost him? | 你们把他弄丢了吗 |
[1:11:27] | Not lost, misplaced. | 不是弄丢了 找不到了 |
[1:11:28] | What the hell kind of a place is this? | 这是什么鬼疗养院 |
[1:11:30] | A pretty crappy one. | 相当糟糕的一个 |
[1:11:31] | Angus did cause some chaos with the residents. | 安格斯的确给病人们造成了一些麻烦 |
[1:11:33] | Yes, but what he actually did do… | 没错 但是他实际上做了 |
[1:11:35] | And he lied his way through a national competition. | 并且他在全国比赛中撒了谎 |
[1:11:38] | He’s gone to tell them. | 他去告诉他们了 |
[1:11:39] | Tell who what? | 告诉谁什么 |
[1:11:41] | Marcus, the runway, oolite. | 马库斯 跑道 鲕状岩 |
[1:11:42] | Enough with the oolite! | 鲕状岩什么的都够了 |
[1:11:44] | Oh my God. Angus knows! | 我的天 安格斯知道了 |
[1:11:45] | The Ventura is in trouble, we need to help him. | 文图拉有麻烦了 我们得去帮帮他 |
[1:11:47] | Barney! | 巴尼 |
[1:11:54] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[1:11:57] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[1:11:58] | There he is, there he is. | 他在那 他在那 |
[1:12:02] | Angus, stop! | 安格斯 站住 |
[1:12:04] | Dad, stop, get in. | 爸爸 站住 上车 |
[1:12:09] | I’m going with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[1:12:10] | We just have to stop them. | 我们必须阻止他们 |
[1:12:11] | Okay, stop this, okay? | 好了 别这样 行吗 |
[1:12:13] | Just stop! | 停下来 |
[1:12:14] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你是错的怎么办 |
[1:12:15] | This is a massive company. | 这是一家大公司 |
[1:12:17] | They would have done survey after survey, test after test. | 他们会做一遍又一遍的检查和测试 |
[1:12:19] | This used to be a runway for Christ sake! | 看在上帝的份上 这曾经是一条跑道 |
[1:12:21] | Do you have any idea how many roads I’ve built? | 你知道我建了多少条路吗 |
[1:12:23] | I’m telling you this is not right. | 我告诉你 绝对有问题 |
[1:12:25] | Dad, are you absolutely sure | 老爸 你是百分之百的确定 |
[1:12:27] | that there is oolite in the region? | 在那片区域有鲕状岩吗 |
[1:12:29] | That there is oolite under the runway? | 在跑道下面是有鲕状岩吗 |
[1:12:31] | You’re gonna have to give me more than just a hunch. | 你要给我的不仅仅是直觉 |
[1:12:33] | Give me one example of such an implausible scenario. | 给我举一个这样难以置信的事情的例子 |
[1:12:36] | Tell them about the Titanic. | 告诉他们泰坦尼克号的事 |
[1:12:37] | It hit an iceberg. | 它撞上了冰山 |
[1:12:39] | It was an unsinkable ship and it sunk. | 它是一艘不沉的船 但还是沉了 |
[1:12:42] | The Challenger? | 挑战者 |
[1:12:44] | That was a freak accident. | 那是个反常的事故而已 |
[1:12:45] | No it wasn’t, the O Rings. | 不 不是的 O型环 |
[1:12:47] | They knew before they went up that there was a problem. | 他们在上楼前就知道有问题 |
[1:12:50] | Dad, if Angus thinks something is wrong it is! | 爸爸 如果安格斯认为有什么问题 那就是 |
[1:12:53] | Okay, everybody shut up! | 好了 大家都闭嘴 |
[1:12:54] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:12:56] | Right now, what we need to do is go and tell them | 现在 我们要做的是去告诉他们 |
[1:13:00] | that Angus knows that something, alright? | 安格斯知道一些事情 好吗 |
[1:13:03] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[1:13:05] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:13:10] | Good luck dad, come on, let’s go. | 祝你好运 爸爸 来吧 我们走吧 |
[1:13:10] | 停止 安全检查点 限制区 未授权者请远离 文图拉 | |
[1:13:14] | He’s come to visit. | 他是来拜访的 |
[1:13:16] | Has he? | 是吗 |
[1:13:17] | Does he have a pass? | 他有通行证吗 |
[1:13:20] | There it is. | 就在那里 |
[1:13:23] | I recognize you. | 我认得你 |
[1:13:25] | You’re the one who’s posted that video? | 你就是那个发布视频的人 |
[1:13:27] | About the runway, right? | 关于跑道的 对吗 |
[1:13:28] | I posted it. | 是我上传的 |
[1:13:30] | It was interesting. | 那个视频很有趣 |
[1:13:31] | No visitors after hours. | 下班后禁止访客 |
[1:13:34] | Hey, listen. | 嘿 听着 |
[1:13:36] | I worked at a bank. | 我在一家银行工作 |
[1:13:38] | At the millennium we had to call in | 在千禧年我们必须打电话告诉 |
[1:13:40] | all the old guys out of retirement just in case | 所有退休的老人以防万一 |
[1:13:42] | there was a bug that we didn’t know how to fix. | 有一个我们不知该怎么修复的漏洞 |
[1:13:44] | That’s true, he was there for weeks. | 这是真的 他在那里呆过几周 |
[1:13:46] | Oh yeah, I remember that, | 是 我记得 |
[1:13:47] | In case the computers crashed, or something right? | 以防电脑坏了或什么的 对吗 |
[1:13:49] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:13:50] | I can’t let you in. | 我不能让你进去 |
[1:13:52] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:13:54] | This is oolite. | 这是鲕状岩 |
[1:13:56] | It’s a very light weight mineral | 它是一种非常轻的矿物 |
[1:13:58] | It’s found all over this area. | 它在这个区域随处可见 |
[1:13:59] | Now the space plane, weighs hundreds of tons | 现在 宇宙飞船有几百吨重 |
[1:14:04] | And I don’t think the runway | 我认为跑道不够坚固 |
[1:14:07] | is stable enough to take it. | 不足以承受这个重量 |
[1:14:08] | My dad knows everything about roads. | 我爸对道路了如指掌 |
[1:14:10] | And runways. | 也熟知飞机跑道 |
[1:14:11] | Do you remember the O rings? | 你记得那个O形圈的事故吗 |
[1:14:14] | The Titanic? | 泰坦尼克号 |
[1:14:15] | Yes, it hit an iceberg. | 是 它撞上了冰山 |
[1:14:18] | The unsinkable ship sunk. | 不沉之舟沉没了 |
[1:14:22] | Now imagine if you could help this man potentially avert | 现在想象一下 假如你能帮这个人 |
[1:14:26] | a potential catastrophe. | 避免潜在的大灾难 |
[1:14:28] | If you could help him stop it, | 假如你能帮他阻止灾难的发生 |
[1:14:33] | and you didn’t. | 但你却没有去做 |
[1:14:35] | People could die. | 会有人死 |
[1:14:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:14:46] | You, only you. | 你 只有你 |
[1:14:51] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:14:52] | – In you go. – Good luck dad! | -你进去吧 -爸 祝你好运 |
[1:14:54] | Go get ’em, Angus. | 加油 安格斯 |
[1:14:55] | Bye Dad, we’re right here. | 再见 爸 我们就在这里 |
[1:14:59] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:15:01] | Excuse me, could you tell me- | 打扰一下 你能告诉我 |
[1:15:03] | Excuse me, I’m looking- | 对不起 我在找 |
[1:15:06] | Could you tell me where Marcus Brown’s office is? | 请问马库斯·布朗的办公室怎么走 |
[1:15:09] | Are you suppose to be here? Uh… | 你是这里的员工吗 |
[1:15:12] | – Sir? – I’ll be right with you. | -你是吗 -我一会找你 |
[1:15:13] | – Excuse me. – I’m looking for Mr. Brown’s office, | -抱歉 -我在找布朗先生的办公室 |
[1:15:16] | Marcus Brown. | 马库斯·布朗 |
[1:15:16] | – Sir. – Marcus… you know, oh jeez. | -先生 -那个马库斯 天啊 |
[1:15:24] | – Excuse me. – Oh dear god. | -打扰一下 -老天啊 |
[1:15:26] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[1:15:27] | There is oolite underneath the runway. | 跑道下有鲕状岩 |
[1:15:30] | The hydrogen line has leaked and it is not safe. | 氢气管道有泄漏 这不安全 |
[1:15:35] | And you are the expert who found the flaw | 你发现了其他人都没发现的错误 |
[1:15:38] | that nobody else did. | 你是那个专家 |
[1:15:39] | That’s exactly who I am. | 我就是 |
[1:15:42] | We have several hundred engineers | 我们有数百位工程师 |
[1:15:45] | who have been working on this site. | 一直在这里工作 |
[1:15:46] | ‘Safety is our first priority, ‘ right? | “安全第一” 对吗 |
[1:15:49] | Angus, this base has revitalized | 安格斯 这个基地振兴了 |
[1:15:52] | this community. | 这个社区 |
[1:15:53] | These things matter to Marcus. | 这些事对马库斯来说很重要 |
[1:15:55] | I know that you have acquired this site | 我知道你买这个地方 |
[1:15:57] | because the runway is basically prepped and in situ. | 因为这里的跑道是基本现成的 |
[1:16:01] | And I know you cut corners because you needed to be | 我了解你偷工减料是因为你不管怎样 |
[1:16:05] | the first commercial space craft, no matter what. | 都要成为第一艘商用宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:08] | It takes one small thing, and you know this | 你知道的 急于求成 |
[1:16:12] | that is overlooked in the rush to success, | 而忽略小事 |
[1:16:14] | that one small thing will cause a disaster. | 一件小事也会酿成大祸 |
[1:16:17] | Oh dear God. | 天啊 |
[1:16:18] | The vacuum pipe surrounding the spaceship’s | 包裹在飞船氢气管线外的真空管 |
[1:16:20] | hydrogen line has not been sealed properly. | 没有完全密封 |
[1:16:23] | We fixed it. | 我们已经修好了 |
[1:16:24] | The hydrogen leaked | 氢气泄漏了 |
[1:16:28] | and it froze the surrounding ground water. | 冻结了周围的地下水 |
[1:16:30] | What happened to the porous limestone underneath? | 地底的多孔石灰岩会怎么样 |
[1:16:33] | We re-enforced the runway. | 我们重新加固了跑道 |
[1:16:34] | But did you account for the all up configuration? | 但你了解所有的配置吗 |
[1:16:37] | The weight of the ship and the passengers? | 飞船和乘客的重量 |
[1:16:39] | and if you’re off by even one kilogram | 如果你超出哪怕一千克 |
[1:16:42] | the ice can press on the limestone underneath. | 冻结的冰会挤压地底的石灰岩 |
[1:16:44] | Enlarge the cracks. | 使裂缝扩大 |
[1:16:46] | Resulting… | 形成 |
[1:16:47] | In a hole so big that will swallow the entire spacecraft | 一个会吞噬整个宇宙飞船和其上所有乘客 |
[1:16:51] | and all the passengers in it! | 的大洞 |
[1:16:52] | Okay, listen, if there is a problem. | 好吧 听着 假如存在一个问题 |
[1:16:56] | And it is as you say it is? | 正如你所说的那样 |
[1:16:58] | – How do you suggest we fix it? – Oh come on. | -你建议我们怎样来解决它 -得了吧 |
[1:17:00] | He’s been retired for twenty years. | 他已经退休二十年了 |
[1:17:02] | We can’t go listening to everybody | 不可能谁有意见 |
[1:17:03] | – who has an opinion. – Bill- | -我们都要去听 -比尔 |
[1:17:04] | – we have the experts. – Listen to me. | -我们有专家 -听我说 |
[1:17:06] | If you move the hydrogen lines | 如果你把氢气管线移到 |
[1:17:08] | to the other end of the runway. | 跑道的另一端 |
[1:17:09] | Where the assembly area is, that may work. | 就在装配区 那也许有用 |
[1:17:13] | and then all you have to do is re-lay the runway. | 然后你做的就是重铺跑道 |
[1:17:15] | Yeah, that’s all. | 是 就这些 |
[1:17:16] | Do you have any idea how much that’s going to cost? | 你知道那要花多少钱吗 |
[1:17:19] | Yeah, well then just take the chance | 行 那么就抓住机会 |
[1:17:21] | and create the sinkhole | 制造这个沉洞 |
[1:17:24] | and let the Ventura project sink with it. | 并让文图拉项目随之失败 |
[1:17:28] | My father said that this mission couldn’t work. | 我父亲曾说 这个任务不可能成功 |
[1:17:32] | I spent twenty five years of my life | 我花了二十五年 |
[1:17:35] | trying to convince him and everyone else that it could. | 来让他和其他人相信这能成功 |
[1:17:39] | And now we’re here. | 现在我们在这里 |
[1:17:41] | From now on, our boundaries are limitless. | 从现在开始 我们再无界限 |
[1:17:46] | Every human could eventually have the chance | 终于 每个人都有机会 |
[1:17:49] | to see our place in the universe from space. | 从太空看到我们在宇宙中的位置 |
[1:17:52] | And that’s just the beginning. | 并且这只是开始 |
[1:17:54] | I believe we were meant to explore | 我相信我们注定要去探索太空 |
[1:17:57] | and we are going to do it. | 我们也将会做 |
[1:18:01] | I totally agree with you sir. | 我完全同意你的看法 先生 |
[1:18:03] | I just want it to start correctly. | 我只是想让这件事有个正确的开始 |
[1:18:07] | We are going ahead on schedule. | 我们将按计划进行 |
[1:18:10] | And we will launch on time. | 我们会按时发射 |
[1:18:12] | Okay, the map is here. | 好吧 图在这里 |
[1:18:14] | Documents are here, just take a look. | 文件在这里 看一下吧 |
[1:18:16] | Thank you, good luck. | 谢谢 祝你好运 |
[1:18:46] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[1:18:53] | How far down is the Oolite? | 鲕状岩有多深 |
[1:18:58] | How far down is the hydrogen line? | 氢气管线埋在多深 |
[1:19:03] | How’d it go, dad? | 怎么样 爸 |
[1:19:05] | I told them. | 我告诉他们了 |
[1:19:06] | I don’t know if they heard me, but I told them. | 我不知道他们会不会听我的 但我说了 |
[1:19:09] | Well, at least you tried. | 至少你试过了 |
[1:19:11] | What do we do now dad? | 爸 我们现在做什么 |
[1:19:15] | Something I should have done a long long time ago. | 某件我很久之前就该去做的事 |
[1:20:03] | Sorry I haven’t visited before. | 抱歉 我以前没来过 |
[1:20:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:20:18] | Eh..? | 叫什么 |
[1:20:20] | Oh, Patty! | 叫芭迪 |
[1:20:22] | Patty. | 芭迪 |
[1:20:23] | Patty | 芭迪 |
[1:20:51] | Make sure that every one of them gets a good home. | 确保它们每一个都能在这里过得好 |
[1:21:45] | ‘Reason why I should be chosen.’ | 这就是我挺身而出的原因 |
[1:21:49] | Marcus, do you remember the millennium bug panic? | 马库斯 你还记得千禧年的病毒爆发吗 |
[1:21:54] | Those old computer guys | 这些老程序员 |
[1:21:57] | they were the only ones who knew how to fix the things. | 只有他们知道该如何解决这个问题 |
[1:22:02] | Marcus, your father believed in your dreams, | 马库斯 你爸相信你的梦想 |
[1:22:06] | but I think, he just wanted to make sure you did it right. | 但我认为 他只是希望你能正确地去做 |
[1:22:24] | Call the press. | 给媒体打电话 |
[1:22:43] | You’re the rocket man. | 你是那个搞火箭的 |
[1:22:46] | Looking for Angus? | 找安格斯吗 |
[1:22:48] | Let’s play a game, shall we? | 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[1:22:50] | A clue, you’re cold. | 给你个提示 你很冷 |
[1:22:53] | Colder! | 更冷了 |
[1:22:55] | Warmer, warmer. | 暖和点了 更暖和了 |
[1:22:59] | Another clue. | 另一个提示 |
[1:23:00] | They have long furry ears. | 它们有毛茸茸的长耳朵 |
[1:23:06] | Oh, sizzling. | 好热 |
[1:23:13] | Good luck, gorgeous! | 祝你好运 帅哥 |
[1:23:23] | What does it mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[1:23:24] | It means you have to do this. | 意味着你必须 这么做 |
[1:23:37] | You’re friend told me I might find you here. | 你的朋友告诉我能在这里找到你 |
[1:23:41] | You’re the man who saved the mission. | 你是挽救了这个计划的人 |
[1:23:46] | Wasn’t the right road. | 是跑道的事吗 |
[1:23:49] | No. | 不是 |
[1:23:51] | What you put in your personal statement. | 你慷慨陈词中所说的 |
[1:23:54] | The reasons why you wanted to go. | 你想去的原因 |
[1:23:58] | I said the same thing to my dad. | 我曾对我爸说过同样的话 |
[1:24:10] | Yours? | 你的吗 |
[1:24:33] | Angus? | 安格斯 |
[1:24:37] | Lord help us, all the old folks here | 天啊 现在这里所有老家伙 |
[1:24:38] | are gonna want to go up now. | 都会想上天了 |
[1:24:40] | Imagine the insurance. | 想象一下保险 |
[1:24:41] | Imagine the publicity. | 想象一下宣传 |
[1:24:49] | Safe travels. | 一路平安 |
[1:24:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:04] | Final passengers arriving. | 最后一位旅客来了 |
[1:25:07] | This is as far as you’re allowed. | 你们只允许到这里 |
[1:25:13] | Okay Angus, | 好吧 安格斯 |
[1:25:15] | T-minus 2 hours. | 倒计时两小时 |
[1:25:18] | have a great flight. | 祝你飞行愉快 |
[1:25:23] | Thank you so much for this. | 非常感谢 |
[1:25:26] | I’ll take the next one. | 我会下一个去 |
[1:25:44] | You, enjoy the ride. | 祝你旅行愉快 |
[1:26:00] | Time to fly. | 该出发了 |
[1:26:08] | For luck. Ok? | 祝好运 好吗 |
[1:26:18] | You know I have to do this. | 你知道我必须这样做 |
[1:26:21] | I know, you do. | 我知道 去做吧 |
[1:26:27] | Safe trip daddy. | 爸 一路平安 |
[1:26:40] | Safe flight. | 一路平安 |
[1:26:50] | The astronauts, now boarding the spacecraft. | 宇航员 现在登上宇宙飞船 |
[1:27:01] | Astronaut, on board. | 宇航员 登机 |
[1:27:07] | Astronaut, I’ll be watching you. | 宇航员 我会一直看着你 |
[1:27:12] | That’s yours now. | 现在那是你的了 |
[1:27:13] | You earned it. | 你应得的 |
[1:27:50] | Launch escape system, armed. | 启动逃生系统 已启动 |
[1:27:56] | Close out crew are in position. | 近距离工作人员已就位 |
[1:28:03] | Let me do it. | 让我来 |
[1:28:05] | No, we’ll miss it! | 不 我们会错过的 |
[1:28:07] | Oh, come come come. Alright | 拿来 快拿来 好了 |
[1:28:12] | Ok. Turn up the sound, turn up the sound! | 行了 调大音量 调大音量 |
[1:28:15] | After a major technical glitch, | 一次重大的技术故障后 |
[1:28:16] | jeopardized Marcus Brown’s billion dollar bid | 马库斯·布朗损失了数亿元 |
[1:28:19] | to become the first commercial passenger space flight | 成为了第一艘商业载人宇宙飞船 |
[1:28:21] | finally the delayed inaugural voyage | 最终 了不起的文图拉宇宙飞船 |
[1:28:25] | of the magnificent space plane Ventura. | 开启了被延误的首航 |
[1:28:29] | All system nominal, go for launch. | 所有系统运行正常 准备发射 |
[1:28:33] | T-minus 30 seconds. | 倒计时三十秒 |
[1:28:41] | T-minus 10. | 倒计时十秒 |
[1:28:44] | Nine, eight, seven, six- | 九 八 七 六 |
[1:28:52] | five four three two one | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[1:29:45] | Ventura is go for full power. | 文图拉正全速前进 |
[1:29:56] | Go, you son of a- | 去吧 混蛋 |
[1:30:08] | Ventura is airborne. | 文图拉正在升空 |
[1:31:23] | 纪念 宇航员安格斯·斯图尔特 | |
[1:31:31] | Keep going… | 继续 |
[1:31:32] | Apparently, comets can bring prosperity, happiness- | 显然 彗星会带来繁荣和幸福 |
[1:31:36] | It’s two AM guys. | 伙计们 现在两点了 |
[1:31:36] | I’ve got school in the morning. Shh! | 我明天一早得上学 |
[1:31:39] | Stop, stop… | 停下 停下 |
[1:31:43] | – Angus! – What? | -安格斯 -怎么了 |
[1:31:45] | I made a wish, look, we’re here, yeah! | 我许了一个愿 看 我们在这里 |
[1:31:49] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[1:31:57] | I made a wish! | 我许了一个愿 |