时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Come on, dude, one more round. | 伙计我求你 再玩一局吧 |
[00:07] | Nope, I can’t. | 不行 我不能再玩了 |
[00:08] | We don’t have to do 18. We can do nine, easy course, par three. | 我们不一定要打满18个洞 9个就够了 打3个标准杆 |
[00:11] | No, Katie’s expecting me. | 不了 Katie在等我呢 |
[00:13] | Well, be late. Women like it when guys are late. | 你可以迟一点 女人喜欢迟到的男人 |
[00:15] | No, they don’t, and I can’t be late. Not for this lunch. | 不 正相反 这顿午饭我不能迟到 |
[00:18] | – Why’s that? – Can you keep a secret? | 为什么? 你能保密吗? |
[00:20] | – No. – Right. | – 不能 – 好吧 |
[00:21] | I… I got this on my last trip to Earth. | 我… 我上次回地球的时候… 买了这个… |
[00:26] | I feel it’s time that Katie and I move the relationship to the next level, so… | 我想是时候让我和Katie 之间的感情更进一步了 |
[00:29] | – Second base? – No. Marriage. | – 到二垒?(可以理解为第二个阶段) – 不 我指的是婚姻 |
[00:31] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[00:32] | – You? – Yes. | – 你? – 是的 |
[00:33] | Married? | 结婚? |
[00:34] | What, you don’t think I’m ready? You think I’m rushing things? | 怎么了? 你认为我还没有准备好吗? 你认为我操之过急了? |
[00:37] | – I didn’t say that. – Well, I’m not. | 我可没有那么说 我还没准备开始约会什么的 但是… |
[00:39] | I’m not ready to set a date or anything, but… | |
[00:40] | – Is this a diamond? – Yeah, it’s an eighth of a karat, actually. | 这是钻石吗? (小到看不见了) 没错 有八分之一克拉呢 |
[00:42] | Conflict-free, and I got a good deal, actually. | 我没有砍价就拿了个好价钱 |
[00:45] | Oh, I’m sure you did. | 我也是这么想的 |
[00:46] | All right, so, here I go. | 那好.. 我这就去了 |
[00:50] | Well, I’ll buy you a beer later, and we can celebrate. | 我一会儿请你喝酒 我们可以庆祝一下 |
[00:53] | Yeah, or drown my sorrows, should she say no. | 好 如果她拒绝了 还可以饮酒消愁 |
[00:55] | No, no. None of that. | 不 不会那样的 |
[01:00] | Well, go get the girl. | 好了 快去见女孩子吧 |
[01:06] | – Rodney… – No, can’t talk. | – 没时间说了… |
[01:10] | John. | |
[01:12] | Do you have a moment to talk? | 你有时间吗? |
[01:15] | Another sparring accident? | 又是拳击事故吗? |
[01:16] | Actually, I slipped in the shower. | 实际上我是洗澡的时候滑倒了 |
[01:18] | – Oh, really? – No. Sparring accident. | 真的? 假的 是拳击伤 |
[01:22] | This is the third time this week I’ve had to patch you up. | 这是我这周第三次要帮你包扎了 |
[01:26] | You know, there are a lot of other ways you can spend your free time. | 你有很多其他的方式来度过闲暇时光 |
[01:30] | Not as much fun, though. | 但是都没有这么有趣 |
[01:35] | – Hi, Colonel. – Doctor, where are you headed? | 嗨 上校 你去哪 博士? |
[01:37] | – Control Room. – Oh, me too. | – 控制室 – 哦 我们同路 太好了 |
[01:38] | – We can share. – Splendid. | |
[01:43] | – Katie? – I’m in here! | 我在这! |
[01:44] | Great. Awesome. | 太好了 真是太好了 |
[01:46] | – Hope you’re hungry. – Oh, I am. | 希望你已经饿了 哦 是的 |
[01:49] | Yeah, me too, very hungry. | 我也饿了 |
[01:51] | Hungry, hungry, hungry. | 很饿 很饿 |
[01:53] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[01:55] | I’m fine. Uh, yeah. | 没事 |
[01:57] | Wow, this is much more, uh… | 这有点太… |
[02:00] | – You’re sweating. – Oh, am I? I suppose I am. | 你出汗了 是吗? 我想是的 |
[02:03] | Okay. Um, I guess I should just, uh, jump right into this. | 我想我应该直接跳到正题 |
[02:08] | You know, rip the Band-Aid off, as they say. | 就像撕下创口贴的时候 就只疼这么一下 |
[02:10] | Not that this is painful in any way. It’s quite the opposite, actually. | 虽然这没有那么疼 而且恰恰相反 |
[02:13] | Rodney, what’s wrong? | Rodney 怎么回事? |
[02:15] | It’s nothing. In fact, everything’s right. | 没事 实际上 一切都好… 我指我们之间… |
[02:17] | With us, I mean. | |
[02:19] | So I was thinking, and I don’t know about you, but the way I see it, | 我在想…我不知道你怎么想… 但是就我而言… 我想也许… |
[02:22] | I thought that maybe | |
[02:25] | it’s time that we, you know, | 是时候我们… |
[02:28] | start entertaining the notion… | 开始进入一种状态… |
[02:45] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[02:47] | Why’d the doors close? | 为什么门关上了? |
[02:49] | Rodney, what’s going on? | Rodney 怎么回事? |
[02:52] | It’s locked. We’re trapped. | 门锁住了 我们被困在这了 隔离 |
[04:09] | We’re locked in. | 我们被锁在这了 |
[04:11] | Rodney, come in. | Rodney回话 |
[04:14] | This one’s locked, too. | 这扇也锁住了 |
[04:16] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[04:19] | Dr. McKay, this is Dr. Keller. Are you there? | McKay博士 我是Keller医生 你在吗? |
[04:22] | Rodney, this is Sam, do you read? | Rodney Sam呼叫 听到吗? |
[04:25] | The control mechanism is not responding. | 控制系统没有响应 |
[04:29] | Perhaps I can physically open the door. | 也许我可以人工打开门 |
[04:32] | Transporter doors are lighter, | 传送器的门比城里其他的要轻一些 |
[04:33] | they’re not nearly as heavy as other doors in the city. | |
[04:40] | Rodney, this is Sam. Please respond. | Rodney Sam呼叫 请回话? |
[04:44] | Colonel Sheppard, do you read? | Sheppard中校 听到吗? |
[04:46] | – Are you getting anything? – No. | 你收到任何信号了吗? 没有 |
[04:48] | Communications must be down. | 通讯系统一定是离线了 太好了 |
[04:49] | Oh, great. | |
[04:50] | All right, I’m going to need a radio. I left mine in my lab. | 好吧 我需要对讲机 我的丢在实验室里了 |
[04:53] | Radio? It’s in there. | 对讲机? 在那里 |
[04:56] | What do you mean? What, you don’t have a radio in here? | 什么意思? 这里没有对讲机? |
[04:58] | It’s a plant cultivation room. We haven’t needed one. | 这是一个植物培植室 我们不需要对讲机 |
[05:00] | Well, you need one now. Look, that alarm was a quarantine lockdown. | 那我们现在需要了 那是一个疾病隔离的警报 |
[05:03] | – Quarantine? – It’s Atlantis’s self-protection | 隔离? Atlantis应对疾病爆发的保护机制 |
[05:05] | against another outbreak. | |
[05:06] | It’s sealing off sections of the city to prevent the spread of a disease. | 系统会封锁部分城市 来防止疾病的传播 |
[05:09] | I, uh, tweaked the, uh, system after the recent Kirsan fever outbreak. | 我…在上次Kirsan热病爆发以后 调整了一下系统 |
[05:13] | But there was no lockdown during that outbreak. | 但是那次没有封锁啊 |
[05:15] | Well, hence the need to tweak the system. | 所以我们才要调整程序 |
[05:18] | You know, institute more vigorous protocols. | 以设置更严格的方案 |
[05:19] | Okay, I need to get to a computer, assess the degree of the situation. | 好吧 我需要一台电脑 来分析现在的形势 |
[05:22] | I mean, is this just a few sections that have been sealed off, | 我要看看是几个区域被封锁了 |
[05:24] | or maybe the whole tower? | 还是整个这整个塔… |
[05:28] | Computer’s in the other room, isn’t it? With the radio. | 电脑在那个房间是吧? 和对讲机在一起 |
[05:34] | There must be another disease outbreak. | 这肯定又是一次疾病爆发 |
[05:37] | McKay said he was going to modify the quarantine system | McKay说他要调整隔离系统 以使其更高效 |
[05:40] | to make it more efficient. | |
[05:42] | How does cutting off the radios make it more efficient? | 关闭对讲系统怎么能算是高效? |
[05:44] | Obviously there’s a glitch in the program. | 明显他的程序有一些毛病 |
[05:48] | Problem is, without communications, he can’t tell me how bad the outbreak is | 问题是没有通讯系统 他没有办法 告诉我这次爆发有多严重 |
[05:51] | or give me the passcodes to open whichever doors are deemed safe. | 也不能告诉我打开安全的通道的密码 |
[05:55] | Ah. Great. | 真是太好了 |
[05:59] | Well, in any case, I should be ready to treat the sick when they bring them in. | 不管怎么样 我应该准备好救治伤员 |
[06:02] | – Will you help me? – Tell me what to do. | 你能帮帮我吗? 愿意效劳 |
[06:05] | I could really use Ronon’s gun right about now. | 我现在真希望能用一下Ronon的枪 |
[06:08] | John, look. | John 过来看 |
[06:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:11] | It appears there’s been another outbreak. | 看上去又有一个疾病爆发了 |
[06:17] | What is a “category five”? | 第五类是什么意思? |
[06:19] | I’m guessing it’s a lot worse than categories one through four. | 我猜就是比一至四类更糟糕 |
[06:23] | We could be here a while. | 我们可能要在这里呆一会儿了 |
[06:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[06:31] | It’s just that every time one of these things happens in the movies, | 每次在电影里发生这种事 |
[06:34] | the pregnant woman goes into labor. | 怀孕的人就会要生产 |
[06:36] | I am still a long way from my due date. | 我离那日子还早呢 |
[06:38] | Yeah, it’s the same thing in the movies, and then, wham! | 但是电影里总是这样的 |
[06:40] | – Relax, John. I will be fine. – Why don’t you sit down? | John放松 我会没事的 坐下来 |
[06:42] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[06:43] | You know, just to be on the safe side, let’s sit down. | 你 你 你知道 为了安全起见 你还是坐下来吧 |
[06:47] | Let’s see what else we can find out. | 看看我们还能找到什么 |
[06:52] | Quarantine lockdown. | 疾病隔离 |
[06:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:57] | Well, I don’t know why communications would be affected. | 但我不知道为什么通讯会受到影响 |
[07:00] | Well, Rodney did say he was going to modify some of the Ancient protocols. | Rodney说过他会调整一些古人的程序 |
[07:05] | Perhaps he made a mistake, made the security measures a little too aggressive? | 也许他犯了一个错误 使得安全措施太过严格了 |
[07:10] | We need to try to access the mainframe. | 我们得试着访问主机 |
[07:12] | Yes, but unfortunately, that’s all you’ll be able to do. | 但是我们就只能做这么多了 |
[07:15] | This tablet has limited RAM. | 这个平板电脑内存有限 |
[07:17] | It’s configured mainly for read-only field diagnostics. | 它本来是用于只读的野外诊断操作 |
[07:19] | Well, we should at least be able to determine the extent of the lockdown. | 至少我们可以得出封锁的范围 |
[07:22] | Yes. Oh, sorry. | 好的 哦 对不起 |
[07:24] | That’s one of my pigeons. | 那是我养的鸽子 |
[07:27] | I raise them, as a hobby. Back home. | 我在家的时候 把养鸽子当作爱好 |
[07:29] | Ah. | |
[07:31] | Let’s see what we have here. | 我们来看看这里有什么 |
[07:37] | You comfortable? You want anything? You want to lie down, eat? | 你还舒服吧? 想要什么吗? 想躺下来吃点什么? |
[07:42] | This is what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我就想找你谈这个 |
[07:44] | What? | 什么? |
[07:46] | Your decision to remove me from the team’s missions. | 你把我从队里解职的决定 |
[07:49] | We’re not going to go through this again, are we? | 我们又要谈这个了吗? |
[07:51] | No, no, no, it’s all right. I understand. | 没事 我能理解 |
[07:53] | It’s not permanent. You’re just going to have to ease off, | 那不是长期的 你现在需要放松然后生孩子 几个月以后 你就可以归队了 |
[07:56] | then you have your baby, and, in a few months, you’re back in action. | |
[08:00] | Will I be? | 我可以吗? |
[08:03] | If it is wrong to place myself and my unborn child in danger now, | 如果现在把我和我的孩子 至于危险之中是不对的 |
[08:06] | will it be any less to do so when he is born? | 那么当他出生以后 这样做岂不是就更不对了? |
[08:10] | John, it’s bad enough that my son may grow up without a father, | John 我的孩子没有父亲 已经够糟糕的了 |
[08:13] | but if I were to be hurt or killed, | 但是如果我受伤或者牺牲了 这个孩子就连妈妈也没有了 |
[08:16] | he would be left without a mother as well. | |
[08:20] | It’s tough. I know. | 这个很难 我知道 |
[08:23] | I got a friend from college. She’s a cop. Three kids. | 我大学里的一个朋友后来当了警察 生了三个孩子 |
[08:26] | She goes through this every day when she goes to work. | 她每天去上班都要想这个事 |
[08:29] | How does she make peace with herself? | 她怎么能承受的呢? |
[08:33] | Well, she figures she’s fighting the bad guys, keeping them off the street, | 她认为她是在打击坏人 让他们不敢招摇过市 这样她不仅保护了她的孩子 还保护了其他孩子 |
[08:37] | so not only is she protecting her kids, she’s protecting other kids, too. | |
[08:44] | Look. | 听我说… |
[08:46] | You have to understand. | 你得理解… |
[08:48] | Your child has a family here, in case anything ever happens. | 如果什么不测发生 这里会是你孩子的家 |
[09:00] | Category five? The entire city? | 第五类? 整个城市? |
[09:03] | Either this disease spreads more rapidly | 这个病要不是比我见过的任何东西 传播得都快 就是… |
[09:05] | than anything I’ve ever encountered before, or something… | |
[09:07] | Or something’s wrong, yeah. Look at the levels. | – 出了… – 出了什么问题 没错 看看这些级别 |
[09:09] | Primary and secondary systems. | 主要和次要系统… |
[09:11] | Look, wild fluctuations in every sector. | 每个部分都有很大的波动 |
[09:13] | Other systems are down, too, not just communications. | 不仅仅是通讯 其他系统也离线了 |
[09:16] | Long-range scanners are out, ventilation in several areas, | 远距离扫描器和几个区域的通风 都停止工作了 包括这个塔里的 |
[09:19] | including this tower. | |
[09:22] | Oh, oh, and plumbing, too. Oh, dear. | 哦 还有下水管道 天哪 |
[09:24] | It’s like the city’s entire operating system is on the fritz. | 像是这个城市的整个操作系统 都出故障了 |
[09:28] | Oh, this may not even be an outbreak at all. | 这也许更本不是什么疾病暴发 |
[09:30] | This entire lockdown could be the result of a malfunction. | 这整个封锁可能就是故障引起的 |
[09:33] | Don’t worry, I’m sure McKay is sitting at a workstation, | 别担心 我肯定McKay 正坐在一个工作站前 |
[09:35] | fixing this problem as we speak. | 修复这个问题 |
[09:42] | I’m sure others are working on the problem. | 我肯定别人都在解决这个问题 |
[09:45] | Dr. Keller, Dr. Zelenka, Colonel Carter… | Keller医生 Zelenka博士 Cater上校… |
[09:49] | Oh, they’d better be. | 最好是这样 |
[09:57] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! | |
[10:03] | You tore your stitches. | 你的伤口裂开了 |
[10:05] | God, honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone with such reckless aggression. | 老实说 我还没有见过 这么鲁莽和有攻击性的人 |
[10:10] | – That’s not a compliment. – Lf you say so. | 这不是什么好话 你说是就是吧 |
[10:14] | Lay down. | 躺下 |
[10:20] | Okay, look, I don’t think we’re going to have any luck | 我觉得我们不会有什么可能 自己打开门了 |
[10:23] | opening those doors on our own. | |
[10:25] | We’re probably just better off waiting for McKay and the others | 我们最好等等McKay 和其他人研究出来必要的步骤 和可以安全打开的门 |
[10:28] | to figure out what needs to be done and which doors are even safe to open. | |
[10:34] | So we’re just supposed to sit here and wait? | 那么我们就应该在这等着? |
[10:35] | Yes. And be ready at a moment’s notice to treat the sick. | 是的 还要在第一时间准备好救治病人 |
[10:41] | I’m not very good at sitting and waiting. | 我不太善于坐着等 这个很明显 |
[10:43] | No kidding. | |
[10:46] | Well, maybe we could pass the time by getting to know each other better. | 也许我们可以了解一下对方 以消磨时间 |
[10:53] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法? |
[10:56] | Oh! I mean, I didn’t… You know, I meant just, like, talk. | 我的意思是 我们可以谈谈 聊聊天 |
[11:00] | I didn’t mean… | 我不是说… |
[11:04] | Yeah, so, anyway… | 好 那好… |
[11:08] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[11:21] | Can’t you fiddle with this thing and get the door open? | 你能弄一下这个东西 然后把门打开吗? |
[11:24] | I could fiddle with it, sure. | 我可以弄一下 没问题 |
[11:25] | As to actually getting the door open, not a chance. | 但是要打开门是没有可能的 |
[11:27] | The quarantine protocol completely disables the door’s control mechanism. | 隔离程序完全解除了门的控制系统 |
[11:31] | The whole point of it is to keep people from getting out. | 这个系统的目的就是防止人出去 |
[11:33] | Oh, it’s going to be okay. | 事情会好起来的 |
[11:35] | – Dr. Keller and Zelenka… – We don’t know that. | Keller和Zelenka… 这个还不确定呢 |
[11:37] | We have no idea if it’s going to be okay. | 我们不知道事情会不会好转 |
[11:39] | For all we know, Zelenka and Keller could already be infected. | 但可以推断的是 Zelenka和Keller 有可能已经被感染了 |
[11:42] | We don’t even know how much of the city is in quarantine. | 我们连多少地方被隔离了都不知道 |
[11:45] | If this is serious, and we have no reason to believe otherwise, | 如果这个病很严重 而且它不可能不严重 |
[11:47] | we could be looking at a city-wide lockdown. | 整个城市可能都被封锁了 |
[11:49] | You are thinking the worst-case scenario. | 你想的是最坏的情况 |
[11:51] | Hello! This is what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[11:52] | Someone needs to think ahead to the worst possible outcome to any situation, | 总有人等提前想想 每种情况的最坏结果 |
[11:55] | in order to properly defend against it. | 这样才能适当的防止其发生 |
[11:56] | Any situation? Even the good ones? | 每种情况? 包括好的情况的(最坏结果)? |
[11:58] | Hey, it doesn’t take much for a good situation to turn ugly. | 要像要一个好的情况变坏并不难 |
[12:02] | One minute, you’re happily riding your bicycle back | 一会儿你正骑着你的自行车带着 拉格朗日力学期中考A的成绩试归来 |
[12:04] | from acing your Lagrangian mechanics mid-terms, | |
[12:06] | you know, the warm breeze in your face, | 温暖的微风负面 然后就成了 你在空中飞行 因为你撞到了一个坑 哦 Rodney 你遇到过这种事? |
[12:07] | and next thing you know, | |
[12:08] | you’re flying through the air ’cause you just hit a pothole. | |
[12:10] | Oh, Rodney, did that happen to you? | |
[12:12] | The point is, one must always be on guard. | 关键在于总要有一个人保持警惕 时刻注意路面上的坑 你可以说我是灾难主义者 但这是我必要承担的负担 |
[12:15] | You know, always looking out for the potholes. | |
[12:17] | Now, you can call me a catastrophist, but it’s a necessary burden I bear. | |
[12:21] | A mindset like that, | 如果你总是这么想 你就会活在不变的焦虑和恐惧之中 |
[12:23] | and a person would live in a constant state of worry and fear. | |
[12:29] | You forgot despair. | 你忘了说绝望 |
[12:34] | Well, it’s definitely a malfunction. | 这肯定是一个故障 神奇的是 这和Rodney做的无关 |
[12:36] | And surprisingly, it’s nothing Rodney did. | |
[12:38] | Look at that. I’m reading a sudden spike in power | 看这 我读到一个由早些时候的 电离层风暴引起的突然的能量峰值 |
[12:41] | caused by an intense ionospheric storm earlier today. | |
[12:45] | This new planet continues to surprise us. | 这个新星球总是给我们惊喜 |
[12:48] | It is going to require some drastic recalibration | 我们需要彻底的调整一下系统 来消除电离层活动的影响 这是肯定的 |
[12:50] | to account for any future ionospheric activity, that’s for sure. | |
[12:52] | Well, first things first. | 首先 我们达到一个工作站 然后修复这个问题 |
[12:53] | We need to get to a workstation and fix this malfunction. | |
[12:56] | Yes. I agree. | 我同意 |
[13:00] | You know, I’m a little bit puzzled as to why Rodney hasn’t solved this problem yet. | 我不知道为什么Rodney到现在 还没有解决这个问题 |
[13:03] | He’s been a little off his game lately. | 他最近不太对头 |
[13:05] | Maybe he doesn’t have access to a computer. | 也许他碰不到电脑 |
[13:08] | Rodney? Without his computer? | Rodney? 没有电脑? |
[13:10] | – This I have yet to witness. – Well, whatever the cause, | 这种奇观我还没见过呢 不管是什么原因 既然没有疾病爆发 我们就不用呆在这 |
[13:13] | since there’s no outbreak, there’s no reason for us to be stuck in here. | |
[13:17] | Well, yes, other than the doors being sealed shut. | 事实是这些门都封得死死的 |
[13:21] | And heavier than we had previously thought. | 而且它们比我们想象的要重 |
[13:23] | Can you use this tablet to access this control panel? | 你能用这个平版电脑 访问这个控制板吗? |
[13:27] | Maybe we can at least figure out a way to get the doors open. | 也许我们至少可以想办法把门打开 |
[13:29] | Doubtful. The transporter panel has no wireless interface, | 不太可能 传送器的控制板没有无线接口 |
[13:32] | and even if we could hook it up directly, | 即使我们采用有线连接 |
[13:34] | you know, with the limitations of the RAM on this tablet… | 因为这个电脑的内存限制… |
[13:36] | May I? Thanks. | 我能试试吗? |
[13:39] | Yes. Of course. | 好吧 当然可以 |
[13:40] | Well, lifesigns all over the city. | 看上去生命信号散布在城市各处 |
[13:42] | Everyone is trapped as we are. | 每个人都像我们一样被困住了 |
[13:44] | Ventilation is down, which means we’re running out of air. | 通风系统离线了 也就是说我们快没空气了 |
[13:52] | He’s in the botany lab. | 他在植物实验室里 |
[13:53] | – Who? – Rodney. | – 谁? |
[13:55] | He went to pick up Katie Brown for a lunch date. | 他要接Katie Brown去约会 |
[13:57] | Have you been in that plant room? | 你去过那个植物室吗? |
[13:59] | There’s no computers, no radio… | 那里没有电脑和对讲机 |
[14:01] | – If he’s locked in there… – He’s going to be freaking. | 如果他被锁在那了… 他会发疯的 |
[14:11] | – Oh, are you all right? – I don’t know. | 哦 你没事吧? 我不知道 |
[14:14] | I feel a little dizzy, a little feverish. | 我觉得有点头昏 像发烧了 |
[14:17] | Here. | 坐下 |
[14:20] | Rodney, come on, sit down. | Rodney 坐下 |
[14:29] | You don’t feel warm. | 你头不烫 |
[14:31] | Are you sure? ‘Cause my joints ache. | 你确定? 因为我的关节也开始疼了 |
[14:34] | It’s usually the first sign of a fever. | 这通常是发烧的第一个症状 |
[14:39] | Pulse… 120? | 脉搏… 哦 120? |
[14:41] | – That’s normal. – Oh? | 那很正常 |
[14:43] | Yes, I’ve always had a rapid heartbeat. | 我的心跳总是很快 |
[14:44] | Ever since I was a kid. | 从我是孩子起就是这样了 |
[14:46] | I mean, even when I was in a deep sleep. | 即使我在熟睡的时候也是 |
[14:48] | Our family doctor once wrote a paper about it. | 我们的家庭医生还为此写了篇论文 |
[14:50] | Oh. | |
[14:52] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[14:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:56] | Okay, well, you let me know when you start feeling sick, all right? | 那好 你一开始感觉不适就告诉我 |
[15:01] | It seems that there was some sort of disturbance | 看上去几小时前这个星球的 电离层有某种波动 |
[15:03] | in the planet’s ionosphere a few hours ago. | |
[15:05] | After that is when the system became unstable. | 在那之后系统开始变得不稳定了 |
[15:08] | New planet, new problems. | 新的星球 新的问题 |
[15:10] | Well, there may not even be a disease outbreak. | 也许更本没有什么疾病暴发 |
[15:13] | Yeah, but the city’s still on lockdown. | 但是这个城市还在封锁状态 如果Rodney接触不到电脑 他就没有办法把隔离关掉了 |
[15:15] | You know, if Rodney can’t get ahold of a computer, | |
[15:16] | he’s not going to be able to shut it down. | |
[15:18] | Perhaps Dr. Zelenka or Colonel Carter can do it. | 也许Zelenka博士 和Carter上校可以办到 |
[15:20] | Well, if they could’ve, they would’ve done it already. | 如果他们可以 他们早就该干了 |
[15:22] | They probably can’t get ahold of one either. | 他们也许也碰不到电脑 |
[15:24] | Well, can anyone do it? | 那么还有谁能做呢? |
[15:25] | They’d have to know Rodney’s password. | 他们得知道Rondey的密码 |
[15:29] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是… |
[15:31] | I do. | 我知道 |
[15:32] | He told you his password? | 他把密码告诉你了? |
[15:34] | Well, he didn’t think I’d remember it. | 他当时不认为我能记下来 |
[15:37] | One, six, four, three, | 看见了 不费崔灰之力 |
[15:38] | one, eight, seven, nine, | |
[15:40] | one, nine, six, eight, | |
[15:42] | four, two. | |
[15:44] | See? Doesn’t take a genius. | |
[15:46] | It doesn’t? | 真的? |
[15:47] | 1643 is the year Isaac Newton was born. | 1643是牛顿出生的那一年 1879是爱因斯坦的 1968… |
[15:50] | 1879, Einstein, and 1968… | |
[15:52] | The year Rodney was born. | 是Rodney出生的那一年 |
[15:54] | Never underestimate the size of that man’s ego. | 永远不要低估那个人自负 |
[15:57] | Wait. Weren’t there other numbers? | 等等 其他数字呢? |
[15:59] | – 42. – What is that? | 那代表什么? |
[16:01] | It’s the ultimate answer to the great question of life, | 那是对生命 宇宙 和其他问题的终极答案 |
[16:03] | the universe, and everything. | |
[16:06] | Okay. We’re in. | 好吧 我们进去了 |
[16:13] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 好多了 是的 好多了 |
[16:20] | – Okay, much better. – Yes. Much better. | |
[16:26] | The control panel won’t recognize authentication. | 控制面板不识别用户授权 |
[16:28] | It’s because it’s not configured, as I said earlier. | 我说过它不是为这个目的配置的 |
[16:30] | I know, which is why I’ve written a workaround, | 我知道 我已经写了一个解决方案 来释放内存以允许本地输入 |
[16:32] | to free up memory to allow for local device input. | |
[16:34] | Oh. So fast? | 这么快? |
[16:35] | Well, there’s obviously not enough RAM to handle the city’s entire operating system, | 这个机器的内存明显不够 处理城市的整个操作系统 但是我们至少可以打开这些门 |
[16:38] | but we should at least be able to open these doors. | |
[16:41] | All I need to do is get it to recognize the authentication command. | 我要做的只是让它识别授权指令 |
[16:44] | Perhaps if you bypassed the secondary crystals, and go directly… | 如果你绕过二级水晶直接连接…不 |
[16:46] | No, I think I… Oh, God, Radek! | 天哪 Radek |
[16:52] | – They didn’t open. – No. | 门没有开 没有 |
[16:56] | And the tablet’s fried. | 而且平版电脑也烧掉了 |
[17:02] | Oh, crap. | 哦 该死 怎么了? |
[17:05] | What is it? | |
[17:07] | Part of the lockdown program includes broadcasting an alert beacon | 封锁程序的一部分包括向接近的船只 广播疾病爆发的警告 |
[17:11] | to approaching ships to warn them about a disease outbreak. | |
[17:13] | The city is doing this right now? | 城市现正在做这个? 信号很强 足够整个区域接收 |
[17:15] | Five by five, clear enough for the entire neighborhood to pick up. | |
[17:18] | – Can you shut it off? – Not from here. | 你能关掉它吗? 在这里不行 |
[17:20] | It can only be turned off from a subspace transmitter, | 只能在控制室的次空间通讯器那里 也就是说楼上的人要不是没有注意 |
[17:22] | which is up in the Control Room. | |
[17:24] | Which means the guys upstairs either haven’t noticed, | |
[17:26] | or, more likely, they don’t have Rodney’s password to turn it off. | 或者说更可能的 他们没有Rodney的密码 |
[17:29] | As long as that signal is broadcast, Atlantis is vulnerable to discovery. | 只要那个信号还在广播 Atlantis就有可能被发现 |
[17:33] | If it hasn’t already happened. | 如果我们还没有被发现的话 |
[17:41] | How are you feeling? McKAY: The same. | 你感觉怎么样? 一样的 |
[17:45] | Hey. | |
[17:47] | You look like you could use some cheering up. | 看上去你需要点鼓励 |
[17:49] | As a matter of fact, I could. | 我确实需要 |
[18:00] | What is it? | 到底是什么? |
[18:02] | It’s nothing. Uh… | 没事 |
[18:05] | Oh, hey, isn’t that the… | 哦那不是… |
[18:08] | The rodneyana villosa? | |
[18:10] | – The plant I named for you. – Right. | 我以你命名的植物 没错 它长大了 |
[18:13] | It’s… It’s grown. | |
[18:15] | Yes, it’s really flourished here. | 是的 它在这长得很好 |
[18:18] | I’ve been kind of doting on it, giving it a little extra TLC, | 我对它精心照顾 多加了一点TLC |
[18:22] | and it just gets bigger and bigger. | 然后它就越长越大 我们得把你送到医务室去 |
[18:31] | We need to get you to the infirmary. | |
[18:33] | I already told you, it’s impossible. | 我已经告诉你了 那是不可能的 |
[18:34] | I mean, the whole point of the lockdown is to prevent the spread of disease, | 封锁的作用就是为了防止疾病传播 |
[18:38] | which means no one’s going anywhere. | 也就是说大家哪也不能去 |
[18:39] | But how are the doctors supposed to treat anyone if they can’t reach them? | 但是医生如何救治病人呢? |
[18:43] | I’m sorry, Katie. | 很抱歉Katie |
[18:46] | Look, I’ve no doubt infected you by now. | 我现在肯定把你也感染了 |
[18:49] | I feel fine. | 但是我感觉很好 |
[18:50] | You’d think I’d have at least a few symptoms. | 我至少应该有几个症状 |
[18:52] | Every disease is different. | 每个病都是不一样的 |
[18:53] | I mean, we have no idea what the incubation period for this strain is. | 我们不知道这个病的潜伏期是多久 |
[18:56] | It could be hours, it could be days. I mean, who knows when I caught it? | 可能是几小时或者几天 谁知道我什么时候得的病 |
[18:59] | No, it’s just a matter of time before you succumb, too. | 你发病只是时间问题 |
[19:05] | Anyway, what were we talking about? | 不管怎样… 我们刚才在讲什么来着? |
[19:10] | You were going to cheer me up. | 你要给我打打气 |
[19:11] | Oh. Right. | 对 |
[19:25] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:30] | I just… | 我只是… |
[19:32] | I don’t like sitting around either. | 我也不喜欢干坐在这 |
[19:37] | Especially when there’s people out there who need me. | 尤其是外面有人需要我的时候 |
[19:45] | You’re not letting them down. | 但你没有让他们失望 |
[19:48] | There’s a disease outbreak. | 外面有疾病在爆发 |
[19:51] | – And I’m a doctor, stuck in this room… – That’s right. | – 我是一个医生 但是被困在这里… – 没错 |
[19:55] | Stuck. | 困住了 |
[19:57] | It’s not your fault you can’t get to them. | 不能救治他们不是你的错 |
[19:59] | So don’t put the blame on yourself. | 所以不要自责了 |
[20:08] | You remind me of someone I used to know. | 你让我想起了我认识的一个人 |
[20:12] | She put way too much pressure on herself. | 她让自己承受了太多的压力 |
[20:19] | Someone from Sateda? | Sateda上的人吗? |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:29] | Who was she? | 她是谁? |
[20:31] | She… She was someone I cared about. | 她是…是我关心的一个人 |
[20:36] | She was killed during the siege. | 他在围攻中死去了 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:45] | I wanted her to leave, | 我想要她离开 |
[20:48] | but she chose to stay behind and help the others. | 但是她要留下来帮助别人 |
[20:58] | Should’ve forced her to go. | 应该逼她走的 |
[21:03] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[21:05] | She chose to stay. | 她选择了留下来 |
[21:09] | Don’t put that blame on yourself. | 不要怪罪自己 |
[21:15] | No. | |
[21:19] | Oh, come on. | 哦 该死 |
[21:21] | Nothing’s working. | 这个不管用 |
[21:23] | – Okay, on to plan “B.” – Which is? | 好吧 换到方案B 是什么? |
[21:26] | Which is, blast our way out of here and get to the Control Room. | 炸开一条到控制室的路 |
[21:30] | Start searching for any explosives Rodney might’ve left. | 开始找找任何McKay留下来的 可做炸药的东西 |
[21:33] | Well, I doubt that he would… | 我想他不会… |
[21:40] | Don’t tell me that you’re… | 不要告诉我你… |
[21:42] | The baby just kicked. | 孩子刚才踢我了 |
[21:43] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:45] | There it is again. Here. | 又来了 这儿 |
[21:52] | Little guy wants to get out of here as much as we do. | 小东西像我们一样想要出去 |
[22:00] | Teyla? You okay? | Teyla? 你没事吧? |
[22:04] | Just hang in there. I’m going to get everybody out of here. | 坚持住 我会把大家救出去的 |
[22:16] | You stand back. | 退后 |
[22:18] | What are you… | 你在… |
[22:23] | John, what are you doing? | John你在做什么? |
[22:25] | The Control Room is only four floors above us. | 控制室就在我们上面四层 |
[22:27] | All I have to do is climb up and I’m in. | 我只要爬上去就行了 |
[22:29] | Climb the tower? Is that even possible? | 爬这个塔? 那有可能吗? |
[22:32] | Sure! Batman did it all the time. | 当然 蝙蝠侠总是这么玩 |
[22:38] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[22:40] | Don’t worry. I’ll be fine. | 别担心 我会没事的 |
[22:42] | I’ll turn off that beacon. | 我会把信标关掉的 |
[23:25] | I’m sorry. I honestly thought that if we bypassed the secondary crystal… | 很抱歉 我以为如果绕过二级水晶… |
[23:28] | Radek, I know. We’ve been through this. I’m not angry with you. | Radek我知道 你已经说过了 我没有生你的气 |
[23:38] | We could really use one of your pigeons around now. | 我们现在真的需要你的鸽子了 |
[23:40] | Well, they’re not for eating. | 它们不是养来吃的 |
[23:42] | No, no, I meant, you know, to get help. | 不 我是说用来求助 |
[23:47] | Like homing pigeons. | 就像家鸽 |
[23:48] | You attach a little S.O.S. Note to their feet, and… Boop! | 你只要在他们腿上放个求救字条… |
[23:52] | Yeah, but there’s no window in here. | 但是这里没有窗户 |
[23:53] | I know, I was just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[25:22] | Okay, I got ventilation restored to most of the tower. | 好的 我已经把塔内 大部分通风系统恢复了 |
[25:25] | Still working on getting air up here, but so far nothing’s… | 还在尝试把空气送上来但是… 中校!你怎么到外面去的? |
[25:31] | Colonel! How did you get out there? | |
[25:32] | Long story. | 故事很复杂 |
[25:34] | We’ve got to turn off the beacon that’s broadcasting our location, | 我们得关闭向附近船只 广播我们的位置的信标 |
[25:36] | to every ship in the neighborhood. | |
[25:38] | We already tried that. It’s password protected. | 我们已经试过了 但是有密码保护 |
[25:39] | What happened? | 怎么了? 中校你是从哪出来的? |
[25:43] | Colonel, where the hell did you come from? | |
[25:45] | Beacon’s deactivated. | 信标解除了 |
[25:56] | The computers just shut down. | 电脑刚刚关闭 |
[25:57] | – All of them. – Is that the, uh… | 全部都是 那是? |
[25:59] | Self-destruct. | 自毁 |
[26:07] | That’s the self-destruct sequence! | 那是自毁倒数 |
[26:09] | Why would anybody arm it? | 怎么会有人启动那个的? |
[26:10] | More importantly, how much time do we have? | 更重要的是 我们还有多少时间? |
[26:13] | I don’t know. Whoever arms it designates the duration, you know, | 我不知道 启动自毁的人设定时间 长短取决于他需要多快… 炸毁城市 |
[26:15] | depending on how quick he wants to blow up the city. | |
[26:21] | The hell with this. | 该死的 |
[26:22] | Ronon… | |
[26:25] | Ronon! We’ve already tried. It’s not going to open. | Ronon我们已经试过了 门不会开的 |
[26:29] | We’ll just have to blast a hole in it. | 那我你就要炸开一个洞了 |
[26:31] | With what? You don’t have your gun. | 用什么? 你没有带你的枪 |
[26:32] | You got any C-4 in here? | 你这里有C4吗? |
[26:34] | In the infirmary? | 在医务室里? |
[26:35] | Anything we could use to act as an explosive? | 有什么我们可以用做炸药的? |
[26:39] | I don’t know. Uh… | 我不知道 |
[26:42] | The oxygen tanks, maybe? | 氧气罐也许可以 |
[26:44] | Right! | 对 |
[26:46] | Shoot ’em like Sheriff Brody did. In the movie Jaws. | 可以把它们射出去 就像Brody警长做的… 那电影是…大白鲨 |
[26:52] | Yeah, I know, I’ve seen it. How do you… | 我知道 我看过那电影 你怎么会… Sheppard给我看的 那是一个好电影 易燃品 |
[26:54] | Sheppard showed it to me. It’s a good movie. | |
[26:57] | “Flammable. “ | |
[26:59] | All right. All we need is a gun to shoot it with. | 好了 现在我们只要一个 用来打它的枪 |
[27:02] | You got one in here? | 你这里有吗? |
[27:04] | Again, infirmary, not armory. | 这里是医务室 不是武器室 |
[27:07] | I don’t get it. Why would you arm the self-destruct? | 我不懂 你为什么会启动自毁? |
[27:10] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[27:13] | Finally. You shut it down? | 终于… 你把它关掉了? |
[27:15] | No, just the alarm. | 没有 只是把警报关掉了 |
[27:17] | The city actually armed the self-destruct by itself, Major. | 少校 是城市自己启动自毁的 |
[27:20] | Well, why? | 为什么? |
[27:21] | Last thing I saw on the screen was a “breach of quarantine” alert. | 我在屏幕上看见的最后一行字是 “隔离被突破” |
[27:26] | My coming into the room caused the city to think the disease was spreading. | 我进入这个房间导致城市认为 疾病已经传播开了 但你之前说过没有任何疾病暴发 |
[27:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. But you said earlier that there was no outbreak. | |
[27:31] | No, there isn’t. The city doesn’t know that. | 确实没有 但城市并不知道 |
[27:33] | It’s all part of the system-wide malfunction. | 这都是全面系统故障的一部分 |
[27:35] | The city must think there’s a disease, and now it’s out of control. | 城市认为疾病暴发已经无法控制了… |
[27:39] | So blowing up Atlantis is its final countermeasure. | 所以启动自毁是最后一步 |
[27:41] | Did you see how much time was left on the self-destruct? | 你有没有看见还有多长时间? |
[27:44] | No, computers shut down before I could see. | 没有 在我看见之前电脑就关闭了 |
[27:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:53] | If we can’t shut it down from here, we’re going to have to turn it off at the source. | 既然我们不能在这解除自毁 我们需要去源头去解除自毁 |
[27:56] | – That’s in the main power room. – That’s six levels down. | 那是在主电源室 在六层楼底下 |
[27:59] | We can’t get there. The jumper room’s sealed off, | 我们去不了 |
[28:00] | We can’t get there. The jumper room’s sealed off, | Jumper库和其他出口都封死了 |
[28:01] | as well as every other corridor out of the Gate Room. | |
[28:03] | I’ll just have to climb back down. | 我爬下去就是了 |
[28:04] | The power room’s in the center of the tower. | 主控制室位于塔的中心 |
[28:06] | Even if you climbed back down, | 即使你爬下去了 |
[28:07] | you’d still have to get through several sealed doors before reaching it. | 你必须得通过好几道门才能到那 你身上还有C4吗? |
[28:10] | You got any C-4? | |
[28:12] | Yeah, a little bit. | 就一块罢了 |
[28:14] | That’s it? | 就怎么多? |
[28:15] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[28:17] | You two, with us. | 你们俩跟我走 |
[28:20] | The alarm turned off. | 警报停了 |
[28:22] | That’s a good sign, right? | 这是个好迹象 对不? |
[28:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:27] | Well, I mean, maybe someone found a cure for the disease, | 我是说 也许他们找到了解药 |
[28:29] | or at least figured out how to turn off the self-destruct. | 或者他们解除了自毁 |
[28:31] | Or maybe someone just figured out how to turn off the alarm. | 也许他们只把警告给关了 我需要躺下了 |
[28:35] | Oh, I have to lie down. | |
[28:38] | Rodney, you can’t give up. | Rodney 你不能放弃 |
[28:41] | You have to keep fighting. I know it looks bleak, but… | 你需要坚持下去 我知道现在情况不妙 但– |
[28:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[28:51] | Oh. | |
[28:53] | That’s… When I came here today, | 那个是… 我今天来这… |
[28:57] | I was going to propose. | 是想向你求婚的… |
[29:00] | Ask your hand in marriage. | 问你愿不愿意嫁给我… |
[29:11] | – This is not going to work. – What are you talking about? | 这不会成功的 为何行不通? |
[29:13] | This was your idea. | 这可是你的主意 |
[29:15] | Yeah, after which I immediately said | 但我也说过我们只有 万分之一的机会成功 |
[29:17] | there was a one-in-a-million chance it would work. | |
[29:19] | It will, this is that one. | 不用担心… 我们会成功的 |
[29:22] | If I cut more than a millimeter too far… | 如果我多割一毫米的话– |
[29:24] | The tank’ll blow. I know. | 氧气瓶会爆炸 我知道 |
[29:25] | So just make sure you don’t cut too far. | 那你最好不要割多了 |
[29:27] | Just score it, like you said. | 像你说的 割一点就行了 |
[29:31] | Okay, look. If you don’t do it, I’m going to do it. | 如果你不做 我来做 |
[29:34] | Come on. You got this. | 加油 你能办到 |
[30:30] | Okay. That’s it. | 我干完了 |
[30:31] | I mean, that’s… That’s as far as I should go. | 这应该足够了 |
[30:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:37] | Let’s do it. | 让我们试试吧 |
[31:02] | All right. You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[31:04] | No. | 没有 |
[31:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[31:18] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:24] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[31:31] | It’s a lot stronger than a shark. | 这门比鲨鱼强多了 |
[31:43] | Fire in the hole. | 起爆了 那个声音离我们很近 |
[31:47] | What was that? | |
[31:51] | Hello? | 喂? – 我们在这里! – 在这里! 你听见了吗? |
[31:52] | – Hey! We’re in here! – Hey! In here! | |
[31:54] | Do you hear that? | |
[31:57] | The transporter. Somebody’s in there. | 传送器那边 有人在里面 |
[32:00] | Grab a side. | 你去拉那边 |
[32:10] | Colonel. You all right? | 你没事吧 上校? |
[32:12] | – Yeah. I’m fine. – I’m fine, too. | 我没事 我也没事 |
[32:15] | There’s no outbreak. It’s just a malfunction. | 这没有疾病暴发 这是个系统错误罢了 |
[32:18] | We know. Was Rodney the one who finally disabled the self-destruct? | 我们知道 是Rondey解除自毁的吗? |
[32:21] | No, it’s still armed, and I haven’t heard from Rodney. | 没有 自毁还在计时 而且我还联系不上他 |
[32:24] | I need to get to a workstation. | 我需要找一个工作台 |
[32:25] | Computers are down. | 电脑都不好用了 |
[32:26] | We’re trying to get to the main power room, | 我们要去主电源室去手动断电 |
[32:27] | so we can physically cut the power to the self-destruct. | |
[32:29] | But all the doors are sealed shut. | 但所有门都封死了 |
[32:31] | We just used the last of our C-4 getting here. | 而且我已经用完了所有的C4 |
[32:33] | Does that mean we’re still stuck here? | 那我们现在还是困在这了? |
[32:34] | That’s what it looks like. | 看来是如此了 |
[32:36] | How much time is left on the self-destruct? | 离自毁还有多长时间? |
[32:38] | We don’t know. Computers shut down before we could see. | 我们不知道 在能看见之前电脑就关闭了 |
[32:40] | So it could happen any time. | 那么城市可能随时自毁了 |
[32:45] | Great. | 真是太好了 |
[32:52] | You were going to propose to me? | 你是来向我求婚的? |
[32:56] | Today? | 今天? 我本来是要 就在… |
[32:59] | Well, I mean, before the… | |
[33:02] | Before the lockdown. | 锁定之前 |
[33:08] | So? | 那? |
[33:12] | Why don’t you? | 那你还等什么? |
[33:16] | Now? | 现在? |
[33:18] | You want me to propose now? | 你要我现在向你求婚? |
[33:20] | Don’t you want to hear my answer? | 你不想知道我的答复吗? |
[33:23] | Well, it doesn’t really matter anymore, does it? | 现在说了也没用了 不是吗? |
[33:26] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能怎样说? 我不知道 也许我们很快都会死了 有必要那么悲观吗! |
[33:27] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe because we’re moments away from our deaths. | |
[33:29] | Don’t talk like that! | |
[33:31] | There’s still a chance someone could come through this door… | 至少还要一线希望我们会被救的 |
[33:34] | Katie, please, enough already. | Katie 别这样了 |
[33:36] | As much as I’d love to believe | 尽管我也希望有人可以 奇迹的来营救我们 |
[33:37] | that someone’s going to swoop in and save the day, | |
[33:38] | the fact that no one has tells me it’s probably not going to happen. | 但是直到现在还没有任何消息 我估计希望不大了 我知道这很悲观 但事实就这样 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry if that’s bleak and horrible and fatalistic, but there it is. | |
[33:57] | What are we going to do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[33:58] | Well, what can we do? | 我们还能干什么? |
[34:00] | Does this vent go to the power room? | 这个通风口通向控制室吗? 是的! 我相信这会通向主通风管道 |
[34:03] | Yes, yes! I believe it leads to the tower’s main ventilation flue. | |
[34:06] | But that system’s shut down. Those vents will be closed off. | 但这个系统都关了 通风口应该封死才对 |
[34:09] | Not anymore. We were able to get it back online | 我们在所有电脑关掉前 |
[34:11] | in most of the tower just before the computers went down. | 打开了绝大多数的通风管道 |
[34:27] | All right, looks clear. | 看起来没问题… |
[34:29] | It’s going to be a tight squeeze, though. There’s no way I can move in here. | 不过就是太窄了 我根本就进不去 |
[34:32] | – I’ll do it. – No. I’ll do it. | 我来吧 不 我来吧 |
[34:35] | – Are you sure? – Yes. I’m small enough. | 你确定? 我体格较瘦 我可以爬进去 我很快就会解决问题的 |
[34:38] | I can crawl through there. I’ll have the power off in no time. | |
[34:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:42] | Attaboy. | 那就请把 |
[34:52] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[34:53] | Yeah. | |
[35:04] | I had you wrong. | 我看错你了 |
[35:09] | When you first came here, | 你刚来的时候 我认为你太脆弱 |
[35:13] | I thought you were weak. | |
[35:16] | That you didn’t belong. | 你跟本就不属于这里 |
[35:22] | It’s the story of my life. | 我一直都是这样 |
[35:29] | Growing up, I skipped three grades. | 长大时 我跳了三级 |
[35:33] | I graduated at 15. | 我15岁大学毕业 |
[35:37] | Got my bachelor’s degree before I was even old enough to vote. | 那时候我还不能投票呐 |
[35:41] | I missed out on a lot of things. | 我错过了很多事情 |
[35:46] | Any kind of social event. | 任何一个社交活动… |
[35:52] | You know, parties. | 派对… |
[35:56] | And dances. | 舞会… |
[36:00] | I don’t ever remember a time in my life where I belonged. | 我从来都没有归属的感觉 这次引爆氧气瓶… |
[36:09] | Yeah, well, blowing up that tank… | |
[36:14] | You really showed yourself. | 你表现的很好 |
[36:21] | But it didn’t work. | 但我们没有成功 |
[36:23] | That’s not the point. | 那并不重要 “我很快就会解决问题的” |
[36:28] | “I’ll have the power off in no time. “ | |
[36:36] | Idiot! | |
[37:20] | Ah… | |
[37:42] | Come on, Radek. | 加油 Radek |
[37:44] | He’ll make it. | 他会办到的 |
[38:31] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[38:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呀! |
[38:54] | They found a cure or figured out how to override the program. | 他们找到解药或者修复错误了 |
[38:56] | I don’t believe it! | 真是太不可思议了! |
[38:58] | We’re going to make it! We’re not going to die! | 我们没事了! 我们不会死了! |
[39:03] | Oh. | |
[39:09] | You crawled the entire way there, in those tiny vents? | 你就一直从那里爬到主控制室? |
[39:12] | I’m surprised he even fit in there. | 我都惊讶他能进去 |
[39:13] | Oh, he fit, all right. There’s plenty of room. | 对他来说 那里面空间挺大的 其实那里并不大 |
[39:15] | Well, not plenty. | 它看起来像那个仓鼠在那些… |
[39:16] | You should have seen him. He looked like one of those little hamsters, | |
[39:18] | in one of those… | 对 对 对 最重要的是我们及时 |
[39:19] | Yes, yes, yes, listen, the important thing is | |
[39:21] | I was able to make it and shut off the power in time. | 将所有电源都关掉了 |
[39:22] | Did you hear? McKay thought it was a real outbreak. | 你们没听说吗? McKay以为是真的疾病暴发 |
[39:25] | He even started getting sick, thought he was… | 他就开始”生病”了 以为自己会… |
[39:29] | Hi. You mind if I join you? | 嘿 我能坐这么? |
[39:32] | Sure. Go ahead. | 当然 |
[39:41] | What? | 干吗? |
[39:43] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[39:47] | Well, it’s been several hours now, | 都已经好几个小时了 而且还没任何迹象 任何人收到了我们的警告信号 |
[39:49] | and there is no indication that anyone out there | |
[39:51] | has picked up our alert beacon. | |
[39:52] | I think we’re in the clear. | 我想我们应该安全了 我们始终应该继续留意下 |
[39:54] | Well, we should keep an eye out, just in case. | |
[39:56] | Great work, Radek. | 干得好 Radek |
[39:57] | Everyone on this base owes you a debt of gratitude. | 我们都欠你的情 |
[40:00] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[40:02] | McKay would love this. | Mckay会特别”喜欢”这事的 |
[40:09] | Katie? | |
[40:12] | Hello, Rodney. | 嘿 Rodney |
[40:15] | I see you’re feeling better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[40:18] | Uh… Yes, I, uh… | 是的 我… |
[40:19] | Well, I mean, it was probably just, you know, an allergic thing. | 可能就是过敏反应罢了 |
[40:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:24] | And the, uh, quarantine? | 关于隔离? |
[40:26] | Is it true there was no outbreak? | 的确没有任何疾病暴发? |
[40:28] | No. It was a malfunction. | 没有 只是系统出错罢了 |
[40:29] | A planetary anomaly. lonospheric disturbance. | 星球特有的现象 电离层干扰罢了 |
[40:33] | I’ve actually recalibrated the system, | 我并且重新对系统调整一下 所以以后就没问题了 |
[40:34] | so it’ll take into effect future activity. So we should be fine. | |
[40:38] | Someone said it was Dr. Zelenka that finally turned off the self-destruct? | 有人说是Zelenka博士 最后解除的自毁? |
[40:41] | Technically, yes, but it was actually more of a group effort. | 没错 其实是靠团队的力量 |
[40:43] | But that’s not why I came here. | 但这不是我来的原因 |
[40:45] | I, um… | 我… |
[40:47] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[40:49] | Over the last year and a half, | 在过去的一年半 我发现我有些… |
[40:52] | I have become aware that I have certain… | |
[40:55] | I don’t want to use the word “flaws. “ | 我不想用缺陷来形容… |
[40:57] | Shortcomings, perhaps? | 也许叫做短处 |
[41:00] | For example, | 举个例子… |
[41:02] | on occasion, I can be negative. | 某些时候 我会很消极… |
[41:05] | And demanding and a tad arrogant. | 很苛刻 并且非常傲慢… 但 我也知道认识到自己的 短处只是自我改善的第一步 真的难度是改掉这些短处 |
[41:09] | But, uh, I’m also finding that, | |
[41:11] | just being aware of your, uh, shortcomings, | |
[41:15] | is just the first minute step on the road to betterment, | |
[41:20] | and that the real trick seems to be to actually do something about it. | |
[41:24] | I know. It’s difficult. | 我知道 那是有难度的 |
[41:26] | The point is, | 我要说的是我之前想向你求婚 |
[41:28] | I came here earlier today to propose marriage to you, | |
[41:32] | but after what happened, | 但经过这事后 我觉得 我可能太心急了 |
[41:35] | I realize that I may have been rushing things. | |
[41:40] | I just don’t think I’m ready for this. | 我还没有做好准备 |
[41:44] | I know. | 我理解 |
[41:46] | You do? | 你真理解? |
[41:49] | I don’t think I’m ready, either. | 我想我也没有做好准备 好的 |
[41:54] | Oh. Okay. Good. | |
[41:58] | That’s good. | 这是好消息 |
[41:59] | It’s not that my feelings have changed or diminished… | – 我是说我不喜欢你了 – 不 |
[42:01] | No. No, of course not. | 我知道你的意思 |
[42:03] | Just… I mean, | 只是… |
[42:06] | if we got married now, I would make your life miserable | 如果我们现在结婚的话 我们让你吃很多苦的 而且这对你也不公平 你就不要自责了 说的简单 做起来难? |
[42:08] | and you are far too good a person for that. | |
[42:12] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | |
[42:15] | Easier said than done, right? | |
[42:24] | Okay. So, rain check on lunch? | 好吧 那么 下次再一起吃午饭? |
[42:27] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[42:32] | – Rodney? – Mmm? | |
[42:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:38] | Right. Bye. | 再见 结束 |