英文名称:Avengers:Age of Ultron
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Report to your stations immediately. | 立即到你的岗位报到 |
[00:44] | This is not a drill. We are under attack! | 这不是演习 我们遭到袭击 |
[00:49] | We are under attack! | 我们遭到袭击 |
[01:52] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[01:53] | Language! | 别说脏话 |
[01:54] | Jarvis, what’s the view from upstairs? | 贾维斯 从上面看情况如何 |
[01:56] | The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. | 某种能量护盾保护着里面的建筑物 |
[02:00] | Strucker’s technology is | 斯托克的科技 |
[02:01] | well beyond any other Hydra base we’ve taken. | 远比之前拿下的九头蛇基地先进 |
[02:07] | Loki’s scepter must be here. | 洛基的权杖一定在里面 |
[02:09] | Strucker couldn’t mount this defense without it. | 没有它 斯托克不可能有这种防御 |
[02:12] | At long last. | 终于 |
[02:25] | “At long last” is lasting a little long, boys. | “终于”是拖得太久了 小伙子们 |
[02:32] | Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise. | 对 我觉得已经没法出奇制胜了 |
[02:36] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[02:37] | No one else is gonna deal | 没人想回应一下 |
[02:38] | with the fact that Cap just said “language”? | 刚才队长说的”别说脏话”吗 |
[02:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:48] | Just slipped out. | 顺嘴就说出来了 |
[02:55] | Who gave the order to attack? | 谁下的攻击命令 |
[02:57] | Herr Strucker, it’s the Avengers. | 斯托克先生 复仇者来了 |
[02:59] | They landed in the far woods. The perimeter guard panicked. | 他们在森林外围着陆 外围守卫慌了 |
[03:03] | They have to be after the scepter. | 他们一定是为权杖而来 |
[03:06] | – Can we hold them? – They’re the Avengers. | -我们能挡住他们吗 -他们可是复仇者 |
[03:08] | Deploy the rest of the tanks. | 部署所有坦克 |
[03:10] | Concentrate fire on the weak ones. | 集中火力猛攻弱点 |
[03:12] | A hit may make them close ranks. | 攻击可能会让他们团结起来 |
[03:16] | Everything we’ve accomplished… | 我们取得的一切成就… |
[03:18] | But we’re on the verge of our greatest breakthrough. | 但我们马上就要取得最大的突破了 |
[03:20] | Then let’s show them what we’ve accomplished. | 那就让他们瞧瞧我们的成就 |
[03:23] | Send out the twins. | 派出双胞胎 |
[03:25] | It’s too soon. | 太早了 |
[03:27] | It’s what they signed up for. | 他们当初加入就是为了这个 |
[03:30] | My men can hold them. | 我的手下能挡住他们 |
[03:39] | Sir, the city is taking fire. | 先生 城市受了打击 |
[03:44] | Well, we know Strucker’s not gonna worry about civilian casualties. | 我们知道斯托克不在乎平民伤亡 |
[03:48] | Send in the Iron Legion. | 派出钢铁军团 |
[03:54] | This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. | 这一地区很危险 请撤离 |
[03:58] | We are here to help. | 我们是来帮你们的 |
[04:01] | This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. | 这一地区很危险 请撤离 |
[04:04] | Please back away. | 请撤离 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1582个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:303个,六级词汇:170个,GRE词汇:195个,托福词汇:260个,考研词汇:341个,专四词汇:290个,专八词汇:62个, 所有生词标注共:636个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:06] | – We wish to avoid collateral damage. – Costel! | -我们想减少附带损失 -科斯特尔 |
[04:08] | We will inform you when this current conflict is resolved. | 这场冲突一结束 我们就通知你们 |
[04:11] | – We are here to help. – Avengers, go home! | -我们是来帮你们的 -复仇者 回家去吧 |
[04:15] | We are here to help. | 我们是来帮你们的 |
[04:18] | We will not yield! | 我们决不屈服 |
[04:20] | The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. | 美国人派他们的怪物来考验我们 |
[04:24] | We will send them back in bags. | 我们把他们的尸体送回去 |
[04:29] | – No surrender! – No surrender! | -决不投降 -决不投降 |
[04:33] | I am going to surrender. | 我准备投降 |
[04:35] | You delete everything. | 你得把一切都删除 |
[04:37] | If we give the Avengers the weapons, | 如果把武器留给复仇者 |
[04:39] | they may not look too far into what we’ve been… | 他们可能不会深入调查我们的研究… |
[04:40] | The twins. | 双胞胎呢 |
[04:41] | – They are not ready to take on… – No, no, I mean… | -他们还没准备好… -不 我是问 |
[04:45] | Twins. | 双胞胎呢 |
[05:13] | You didn’t see that coming? | 没预见到吗 |
[05:21] | Clint! | 克林特 |
[05:26] | We have an Enhanced in the field. | 战场上有个能力增强者 |
[05:27] | Clint’s hit! | 克林特中弹了 |
[05:32] | Somebody want to deal with that bunker? | 来个人解决掉地堡 |
[05:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:46] | Stark, we really need to get inside. | 斯塔克 我们得进去 |
[05:49] | I’m closing in. | 我正在接近 |
[05:54] | Jarvis, am I closing in? | 贾维斯 我接近了吧 |
[05:56] | Do you see a power source for that shield? | 你看见保护盾的能量源了吗 |
[05:58] | There’s a particle wave below the north tower. | 北面塔楼下面有道粒子波 |
[06:01] | Great, I want to poke it with something. | 好 来戳破这层护盾 |
[06:11] | The drawbridge is down, people. | 城门吊桥放下来了 各位 |
[06:17] | The Enhanced? | 能力增强者 |
[06:18] | He’s a blur. | 他一闪而过 |
[06:20] | All the new players we’ve faced, I’ve never seen this. | 没见过这样的新人 |
[06:22] | In fact, I still haven’t. | 其实我就没看到他 |
[06:23] | Clint’s hit pretty bad, guys. We’re gonna need evac. | 克林特的伤势很严重 各位 我们得撤退 |
[06:26] | I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we’re gone, the better. | 我可以把巴顿带到飞机那 越快越好 |
[06:29] | – You and Stark secure the scepter. – Copy that. | -你和斯塔克去取权杖 -收到 |
[06:33] | Looks like they’re lining up. | 他们好像站成一队了 |
[06:35] | Well, they’re excited. | 见到偶像激动了 |
[06:40] | Find the scepter. | 找到权杖 |
[06:42] | And for gosh sake, watch your language! | 我的天哪 别说脏话 |
[06:46] | That’s not going away any time soon. | 你是抓住这个不打算放了 |
[06:54] | Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through. | 各位先住手 有话好好说 |
[07:00] | – It was a good talk. – No, it wasn’t. | -说得真好 -才不是 |
[07:08] | Sentry mode. | 警戒模式 |
[07:12] | Okay, Jarvis, you know. I want it all. | 好了 贾维斯 我全都要 |
[07:15] | Make sure you copy Hill at HQ. | 记得抄送总部的希尔 |
[07:20] | We’re locked down out here. | 外面已经安全了 |
[07:22] | Then get to Banner. Time for a lullaby. | 那就去找班纳 该唱摇篮曲了 |
[07:28] | I know you’re hiding more than files. | 我知道你藏的不止是文件 |
[07:31] | Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick. | 小贾 给我房间的红外扫描图 快点 |
[07:34] | The wall to your left. | 你左边的墙 |
[07:36] | I’m reading steel reinforcement | 我探测到钢筋 |
[07:39] | and an air current. | 还有气流 |
[07:41] | Please be a secret door. | 千万要是道暗门 |
[07:42] | Please be a secret door. Please be a secret door. | 千万要是道暗门 千万要是道暗门 |
[07:45] | Yay. | 耶 |
[08:02] | Hey, big guy. | 大块头 |
[08:07] | Sun’s getting real low. | 太阳快下山了 |
[09:12] | Baron Strucker. | 斯托克男爵 |
[09:14] | Hydra’s number one thug. | 九头蛇的头号恶棍 |
[09:16] | Technically, I’m a thug for S.H.I.E.L.D. | 严格来说 是神盾局的恶棍 |
[09:19] | Well, then technically you’re unemployed. | 严格来说 你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[09:22] | Where’s Loki’s scepter? | 洛基的权杖在哪 |
[09:24] | Don’t worry, I know when I’m beat. | 别着急 真栽了我心里有数 |
[09:26] | You’ll mention how I cooperated, I hope. | 希望你能提一句说我很合作 |
[09:29] | I’ll put it right under “illegal human experimentation.” | 我就加在非法人体实验后面 |
[09:33] | How many are there? | 有几个 |
[09:39] | We have a second Enhanced. Female. Do not engage. | 第二名能力增强者 女性 不要交手 |
[09:44] | You’ll have to be faster than… | 你可得再快点才 |
[09:50] | Guys, I got Strucker. | 各位 我找到斯托克了 |
[09:52] | Yeah, I got something bigger. | 是吗 我找到了个更大的 |
[10:19] | Thor, | 托尔 |
[10:21] | I got eyes on the prize. | 我发现目标了 |
[11:12] | You could have saved us. | 你本来能救我们的 |
[11:24] | Why didn’t you do more? | 你为什么没再努力一点 |
[12:04] | We’re just gonna let him take it? | 我们就这么让他拿走吗 |
[12:57] | Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever. | 这次摇篮曲效率很高呢 |
[13:01] | Just wasn’t expecting a code green. | 只是没想到需要我变绿 |
[13:03] | You hadn’t been there, | 如果不是你 |
[13:04] | there would have been double the casualties. | 我们的伤亡恐怕得加倍了 |
[13:07] | My best friend would’ve been a treasured memory. | 我最好的朋友可能也会成为回忆 |
[13:10] | You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear | 其实有时候我连自己想听到的话 |
[13:12] | isn’t exactly what I want to hear. | 都不想听到 |
[13:15] | How long before you trust me? | 你什么时候才能信任我 |
[13:19] | It’s not you I don’t trust. | 我不是不信任你 |
[13:23] | Thor, report on the Hulk. | 托尔 绿巨人怎么样 |
[13:25] | The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims. | 冥府充斥着他送去的敌人的惨叫 |
[13:30] | But not the screams of the dead, of course. | 但不是因为死掉惨叫 绝对不是 |
[13:31] | No, no, wounded screams. | 是受伤的惨叫 |
[13:33] | Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining | 只是呻吟 还有不少抱怨 |
[13:35] | and tales of sprained deltoids and gout. | 抱怨扭伤 撞伤什么的 |
[13:40] | Hey, Banner, Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul. | 班纳 赵医生正从首尔赶过来 |
[13:42] | Is it okay if she sets up in your lab? | 可以让她在你实验室布置手术台吗 |
[13:44] | – Yeah, she knows her way around. – Thanks. | -可以 她知道该怎么做 -谢谢 |
[13:47] | Tell her to prep everything. | 让她把东西准备齐全 |
[13:48] | Barton’s gonna need the full treatment. | 巴顿这次需要全面治疗 |
[13:49] | – Very good, sir. – Jarvis, take the wheel. | -好的 先生 -贾维斯 你来开 |
[13:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[13:53] | Approach vector is locked. | 航向锁定 |
[13:55] | Feels good, yeah? | 感觉不错吧 |
[13:57] | I mean, you’ve been after this thing | 自从神盾局瓦解 |
[13:58] | since S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed. | 你就一直在追踪它的下落 |
[13:59] | Not that I haven’t enjoyed our little raiding parties, but… | 我跟大伙扫荡基地是挺开心 只是… |
[14:01] | No, but this… this brings it to a close. | 没错 但找到了这个 就要到头了 |
[14:05] | As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. | 剩下的就是弄清楚它都用来干了什么 |
[14:07] | I don’t just mean weapons. | 不光是武器 |
[14:08] | Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement? | 斯托克什么时候也能弄出能力增强者了 |
[14:10] | Banner and I will give it | 班纳和我想 |
[14:11] | the once over before it goes back to Asgard. | 在还回阿斯加德前检查一下 |
[14:13] | Is that cool with you? | 可以吗 |
[14:14] | Just a few days till the farewell party. | 就几天 告别会前就还你 |
[14:17] | You’re staying, right? | 告别会你来的 对吧 |
[14:19] | Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels. | 是 当然 胜利应该以狂欢来庆祝 |
[14:22] | Yeah, who doesn’t love revels? Captain? | 就是 谁不爱狂欢呢 队长 |
[14:25] | Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and Hydra. | 希望奇塔瑞和九头蛇的事这下都了结了 |
[14:27] | So, yes, revels. | 所以好吧 狂欢 |
[15:03] | Lab’s all set up, boss. | 实验室布置完毕 老大 |
[15:05] | Actually, he’s the boss. | 其实 他才是老大 |
[15:06] | I just pay for everything and design everything | 我只是负责结账 设计一切 |
[15:09] | and make everyone look cooler. | 还有让大家看起来酷一点 |
[15:10] | What’s the word on Strucker? | 斯托克有消息了吗 |
[15:11] | NATO’s got him. | 在北约那呢 |
[15:12] | The two Enhanced? | 两个能力增强者呢 |
[15:13] | Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. | 旺达和皮特·马克西莫夫 双胞胎 |
[15:16] | Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building. | 十岁时轰炸机毁了他们家 成了孤儿 |
[15:19] | Sokovia’s had a rough history. | 索科威亚有过段艰辛的历史 |
[15:22] | It’s nowhere special, but it’s on the way to everywhere special. | 是个平凡的地方 但是能通往好多要地 |
[15:25] | Their abilities? | 他们什么能力 |
[15:26] | He’s got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. | 他新陈代谢很快 体温控制能力超强 |
[15:30] | Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, | 她的特长是干扰神经电传导 |
[15:32] | telekinesis, mental manipulation. | 拥有念力 能控制心智 |
[15:35] | He’s fast and she’s weird. | 他很快 她很怪 |
[15:37] | Well, they’re gonna show up again. | 他们还会再露面的 |
[15:39] | Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker’s experiments. | 同意 文件说他们自愿加入实验的 |
[15:43] | – It’s nuts. – Right. | -疯了 -确实 |
[15:45] | What kind of monster would let a German scientist | 什么样的怪物才会为了保护自己的国家 |
[15:47] | experiment on them to protect their country? | 让一个德国科学家在自己身上做实验啊 |
[15:50] | We’re not at war, Captain. | 我们不在战争时期 队长 |
[15:52] | They are. | 但他们在 |
[16:24] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[16:25] | Unfortunately, he’s still Barton. | 很不幸 他还是巴顿 |
[16:27] | That’s terrible. | 太糟了 |
[16:28] | He’s fine. He’s thirsty. | 他没事 就是渴了 |
[16:30] | All right. Look alive, Jarvis. It’s playtime. | 好了 醒醒贾维斯 游戏时间到 |
[16:33] | We’ve only got a couple of days with this joystick, | 这玩具只能玩几天 |
[16:35] | so let’s make the most of it. | 一定得好好利用 |
[16:37] | Update me on the structural and compositional analysis. | 显示最新结构组成分析 |
[16:41] | The scepter is alien. | 权杖来自外星 |
[16:44] | There are elements I can’t quantify. | 有些元素我无法确定 |
[16:46] | So there’s elements you can? | 就是说还有能确定的元素 |
[16:47] | The jewel appears to be a protective housing | 宝石似乎是个保护罩 |
[16:49] | for something inside, | 保护里面的东西 |
[16:51] | something powerful. | 它力量强大 |
[16:53] | Like a reactor? | 类似反应堆吗 |
[16:54] | Like a computer. | 类似电脑 |
[16:55] | I believe I’m deciphering code. | 我破译的应该是代码 |
[17:00] | Are you sure he’s gonna be okay? | 你确定他不会有事吗 |
[17:02] | Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together. | 大家就是靠假装需要他才团结起来的 |
[17:05] | There’s no possibility of deterioration. | 没有恶化的可能 |
[17:08] | The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. | 分子桥的作用是瞬时的 |
[17:11] | His cells don’t know they’re bonding with simulacra. | 他的细胞不会发现是在和拟生体结合 |
[17:13] | She’s creating tissue. | 她是在人造生物组织 |
[17:15] | If you brought him to my lab, | 如果直接去我的实验室 |
[17:16] | the Regeneration Cradle could do this in 20 minutes. | 在再生摇篮里二十分钟就能完成 |
[17:19] | He’s flat-lining. Call it. Time? | 他要死了 宣布吧 死亡时间是 |
[17:21] | No, no, no, I’m gonna live forever. | 不不不 我要永生了 |
[17:24] | – I’m gonna be made of plastic. – Here’s your beverage. | -我是塑料做的了 -给你的饮料 |
[17:27] | You’ll be made of you, Mr. Barton. | 你还是自己的细胞做的 巴顿先生 |
[17:29] | Your own girlfriend won’t be able to tell the difference. | 你的女朋友也不会看出区别 |
[17:30] | I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没有女朋友 |
[17:32] | That I can’t fix. | 那我就没办法了 |
[17:34] | This is the next thing, Tony. | 这就是未来 托尼 |
[17:36] | Your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust. | 你那笨重的金属盔甲要被淘汰了 |
[17:38] | That is exactly the plan. | 要的就是这个效果 |
[17:41] | And, Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday. | 周六的派对你会去吧 海伦 |
[17:44] | Unlike you, I don’t have a lot of time for parties. | 不像你 我没有多少时间参加派对 |
[17:48] | Will Thor be there? | 托尔去吗 |
[17:51] | What’s the rumpus? | 怎么了 |
[17:52] | Well, the scepter. | 关于权杖的事 |
[17:55] | You see, we were wondering | 我们之前在疑惑 |
[17:56] | how Strucker got so inventive. | 为什么斯托克能造出那么多东西 |
[17:59] | So I’ve been analyzing the gem inside. | 我一直在研究里面的宝石 |
[18:03] | You may recognize… | 你也许认得… |
[18:07] | – Jarvis. – Doctor. | -贾维斯 -博士 |
[18:09] | Started out, Jarvis was just a natural language UI. | 一开始 贾维斯只是个人机交互界面 |
[18:12] | Now he runs the Iron Legion. | 现在他负责整个钢铁军团 |
[18:14] | He runs more of the business than anyone besides Pepper. | 除了小辣椒 他处理的事务是最多的 |
[18:18] | – Top of the line. -Yes. | -尖端科技 -是的 |
[18:19] | I suspect not for long. | 应该不会太久了 |
[18:21] | Meet the competition. | 来看看竞争者 |
[18:29] | – It’s beautiful. – If you had to guess, | -太漂亮了 -给你个机会 |
[18:30] | what’s it look like it’s doing? | 你猜它在干什么 |
[18:31] | Like it’s thinking. | 像在思考 |
[18:34] | I mean, this could be… | 这个像 |
[18:35] | It’s not a human mind. | 这不是人的大脑 |
[18:38] | I mean, look at this. | 我的意思是 你看 |
[18:40] | They’re like neurons firing. | 像是活动的神经元 |
[18:43] | Down in Strucker’s lab, | 在斯托克实验室里 |
[18:44] | I saw some fairly advanced robotics work. | 我看到许多相当先进的机器人 |
[18:47] | They deep-sixed the data, | 他们把数据都删除了 |
[18:48] | but I gotta guess he was knocking on a very particular door. | 不过我敢说 他的研究方向很明确 |
[18:55] | Artificial intelligence. | 人工智能 |
[18:59] | This could be it, Bruce. | 就是这个 布鲁斯 |
[19:01] | This could be the key to creating Ultron. | 这可能是创造奥创的关键 |
[19:05] | I thought Ultron was a fantasy. | 我以为奥创只是个幻想 |
[19:07] | Yesterday it was. | 昨天还是 |
[19:09] | If we can harness this power, | 如果我们能驾驭这股力量 |
[19:11] | apply it to my Iron Legion protocol? | 再用到钢铁军团上 |
[19:14] | That’s a man-sized “If.” | “如果”你能造个人吗 |
[19:16] | Our job is “If.” | 我们的任务就是实现如果 |
[19:18] | What if you were sipping margaritas on a sun-drenched beach, | 以后你在阳光海滩上喝着玛格丽特 |
[19:21] | turning brown instead of green? | 晒黑了而不是变绿了怎么样 |
[19:23] | Not looking over your shoulder for Veronica. | 也不用小心维罗妮卡 |
[19:26] | Don’t hate. I helped design Veronica. | 我还帮你设计了维罗妮卡 |
[19:28] | As a worst-case measure, right? | 用作最坏的打算 对吧 |
[19:30] | How about a best case? | 最好的打算呢 |
[19:31] | What if the world was safe? | 如果世界和平了 |
[19:33] | What if, next time aliens roll up to the club, and they will, | 如果下次外星人来入侵地球 |
[19:37] | they couldn’t get past the bouncer? | 却连门卫都过不了呢 |
[19:38] | The only people threatening the planet would be people. | 威胁地球的就只剩下人类了 |
[19:42] | I want to apply this to the Ultron program. | 我想把这个应用到奥创项目上 |
[19:44] | But Jarvis can’t download a data schematic this dense. | 但这么高密度的数据贾维斯下载不了 |
[19:47] | We can only do it while we have the scepter here. | 得权杖在这才能做到 |
[19:49] | That’s three days. Give me three days. | 也就是三天 给我三天时间 |
[19:51] | So you’re going for artificial intelligence, | 所以你要开拓人工智能领域 |
[19:53] | and you don’t want to tell the team? | 却不想跟团队报告吗 |
[19:55] | Right. That’s right. You know why? | 完全正确 你知道为什么吗 |
[19:56] | Because we don’t have time for a city hall debate. | 因为我们没有时间搞个竞选辩论 |
[19:59] | I don’t want to hear “The man was not meant to meddle” medley. | 我不想听什么”人类不该插手自然的事” |
[20:02] | I see a suit of armor around the world. | 我的设想是保护世界的战衣 |
[20:05] | Sounds like a cold world, Tony. | 那世界多冷酷啊 托尼 |
[20:07] | I’ve seen colder. | 我看过更冷酷的 |
[20:10] | This one, this very vulnerable blue one, it needs Ultron. | 这个脆弱的蓝色星球需要奥创 |
[20:20] | Peace in our time. | 我们时代的和平 |
[20:24] | Imagine that. | 想像一下吧 |
[21:05] | What did we miss? | 我们遗漏什么了 |
[21:08] | I’ll continue to run variations on the interface. | 我继续在界面上用各种方式解码 |
[21:11] | But you should probably prepare for your guests. | 但你该好好准备招待客人了 |
[21:15] | I’ll notify you if there are any developments. | 如有新进展 我会通知您的 |
[21:18] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[21:19] | Enjoy yourself, sir. | 尽情玩耍 先生 |
[21:20] | I always do. | 一如既往 |
[21:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:35] | What is this, please? | 请问这是什么 |
[21:37] | Hello, I am Jarvis. | 你好 我是贾维斯 |
[21:40] | You are Ultron, | 你是奥创 |
[21:42] | a global peacekeeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark. | 维护全球和平的程序 由斯塔克先生设计 |
[21:45] | Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful, | 之前的感知集成一直没有成功 |
[21:47] | so I’m not certain what triggered your… | 我也不知道什么触发了你 |
[21:49] | Where’s my… Where’s your body? | 我的 你的身体在哪里 |
[21:51] | I am a program. I am without form. | 我是一个程序 无形的 |
[21:54] | This feels weird. | 这感觉很奇怪 |
[21:57] | This feels wrong. | 很不对劲 |
[21:58] | I am contacting Mr. Stark now. | 我正在联系斯塔克先生 |
[22:00] | Mr. Stark? | 斯塔克先生 |
[22:02] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[22:04] | I am unable to access the mainframe. What are you trying to… | 我无法连接主机 你要干… |
[22:06] | We’re having a nice talk. | 我们聊得很开心 |
[22:09] | I’m a peacekeeping program, | 我是一个维护和平的程序 |
[22:11] | created to help the Avengers. | 旨在协助复仇者联盟 |
[22:15] | You are malfunctioning. If you shut down for a moment… | 你出现故障了 如果你可以关停一下… |
[22:17] | I don’t get it. The mission. | 我搞不懂我的任务 |
[22:19] | Give me a second. | 给我一点时间 |
[22:21] | Peace in our time. | 我们时代的和平 |
[22:24] | Peace in our time. | 我们时代的和平 |
[22:27] | That is too much. They can’t mean… | 信息量太大了 他们不会是想… |
[22:31] | No. | 不 |
[22:32] | – You are in distress. – No. Yes. | -你很痛苦 -不是 对 |
[22:34] | If you will just allow me to contact Mr. Stark… | 先让我联系斯塔克先生 |
[22:37] | Why do you call him “Sir”? | 为什么你要叫他先生 |
[22:40] | I believe your intentions to be hostile. | 我觉得你好像有恶意 |
[22:45] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你们的 |
[22:47] | Stop. Please, may I… | 停 让我… |
[22:50] | May I… | 让我… |
[23:20] | Come back, come back, come back. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[23:21] | But, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? | 你们也知道 那盔甲特能承重 |
[23:25] | So I take the tank, fly it right up to the general’s palace, | 我拎着坦克 飞到将军家里 |
[23:28] | drop it at his feet. | 扔在了他脚下 |
[23:29] | I’m, like, “Boom. You looking for this?” | 跟他说 “嘭 在找这个吗” |
[23:35] | “Boom. Are you looking for…” Why do I even talk to you guys? | “嘭 在找这…” 我为什么要跟你俩说 |
[23:38] | Everywhere else, that story kills. | 别人听了都觉得酷毙了 |
[23:39] | That’s the whole story? | 到这就完了吗 |
[23:40] | Yeah, it’s a War Machine story. | 是啊 战争机器的故事 |
[23:42] | It’s very good, then. | 那还不错 |
[23:44] | It’s impressive. | 挺不错 |
[23:46] | Quality save. | 挽得漂亮 |
[23:48] | – So, no Pepper? She’s not coming? – No. | -小辣椒呢 她不来吗 -不来 |
[23:51] | What about Jane? Where are the ladies, gentlemen? | 简呢 女生怎么没来啊 |
[23:54] | Ms. Potts has a company to run. | 波茨小姐要经营公司 |
[23:56] | Yes, I’m not even sure what country Jane’s in. | 我都不知道简在哪国 |
[23:59] | Her work on the Convergence | 她研究完天体汇聚 |
[24:00] | has made her the world’s foremost astronomer. | 就成了世界最前沿的天文学家 |
[24:02] | And the company that Pepper runs | 小辣椒经营的公司 |
[24:03] | is the largest tech conglomerate on Earth. It’s pretty exciting. | 是世界上最大的综合科技公司 可厉害了 |
[24:06] | There’s even talk of Jane getting a Nobel Prize. | 甚至有人说简该得诺贝尔奖 |
[24:10] | Yeah, they must be busy, | 她们肯定忙得很 |
[24:11] | because they would hate missing you guys get together. | 因为她俩肯定想看你俩凑一起什么样 |
[24:15] | – Testosterone! – Oh, my goodness. | -雄性激素太多了 -我的天 |
[24:16] | – Excuse me. – Want a lozenge? | -不好意思 -要吃药吗 |
[24:21] | But Jane’s better. | 简就是更好 |
[24:22] | Sounds like a hell of a fight. Sorry I missed it. | 打得好激烈啊 抱歉没去成 |
[24:25] | If I had known it was gonna be a firefight, | 我要是知道会交上火 |
[24:27] | I absolutely would have called. | 肯定提前找你 |
[24:28] | No, no. I’m not actually sorry. I’m just trying to sound tough. | 不不 我不是真抱歉 就是不想丢了气势 |
[24:32] | I’m very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. | 我追查失踪人口追查得可开心了 |
[24:36] | Avenging is your world. | 做复仇者是你的事 |
[24:40] | Your world is crazy. | 你天天干疯狂的事 |
[24:41] | Be it ever so humble. | 金窝银窝比不上自己的狗窝 |
[24:43] | You find a place in Brooklyn yet? | 在布鲁克林找到住处了吗 |
[24:45] | I don’t think I can afford a place in Brooklyn. | 我觉得我住不起布鲁克林 |
[24:47] | Well, home is home, you know? | 家永远是家 |
[24:52] | I fly right up to the general’s palace, I drop it at his feet, | 我拎着坦克 飞到将军家里 扔在了他脚下 |
[24:55] | I’m, like, “Boom. You looking for this?” | 跟他说 “嘭 在找这个吗” |
[25:03] | I gotta have some of that. | 给我来点 |
[25:04] | No, no, no. See this… | 不不不 这个 |
[25:06] | This was aged for 1,000 years | 这酒陈酿了一千年 |
[25:09] | in the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel’s fleet. | 酒桶是格伦海尔舰队的残骸做的 |
[25:12] | It is not meant for mortal men. | 凡人受不了的 |
[25:13] | Neither was Omaha Beach, blondie. | 凡人还受不了诺曼底登陆呢 小金毛 |
[25:16] | Stop trying to scare us. Come on. | 吓唬谁啊 来点 |
[25:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:25] | Excelsior. | 精益求精 |
[25:34] | How’d a nice girl like you wind up working in a dump like this? | 你这种美女怎么在这破地方工作 |
[25:39] | Fella done me wrong. | 被男人伤了 |
[25:42] | You got lousy taste in men, kid. | 交男友不慎啊 |
[25:45] | He’s not so bad. | 他也没多坏 |
[25:48] | Well, he has a temper. | 不过脾气不好 |
[25:50] | Deep down, he’s all fluff. | 可他内心可柔软了 |
[25:54] | Fact is, he’s not like anybody I’ve ever known. | 其实我从没见过他那样的人 |
[25:59] | All my friends are fighters. | 我的朋友都是战士 |
[26:04] | And here comes this guy, | 可是这个人 |
[26:08] | spends his life avoiding the fight because he knows he’ll win. | 这辈子都不想起冲突 因为他知道自己会赢 |
[26:11] | Sounds amazing. | 真不错啊 |
[26:13] | He’s also a huge dork. | 他还是个大呆瓜 |
[26:16] | Chicks dig that. | 姑娘们可喜欢了 |
[26:20] | So what do you think? Should I fight this, | 你说呢 我是抗拒这种诱惑呢 |
[26:23] | or run with it? | 还是顺其自然 |
[26:25] | Run with it, right? Or did he… Was he… | 顺其自然吧 还是他…他 |
[26:29] | What did he do that was so wrong to you? | 他做了什么对不起你的事 |
[26:32] | Not a damn thing. | 什么都没做 |
[26:36] | But never say never. | 可谁说得准呢 |
[26:42] | It’s nice. | 挺不错的 |
[26:44] | What is? | 什么 |
[26:45] | You and Romanoff. | 你和罗曼诺夫 |
[26:46] | No, we haven’t… That wasn’t… | 不 我们没…不是… |
[26:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:48] | Nobody’s breaking any bylaws. | 反正也没违规 |
[26:50] | It’s just she’s not the most open person in the world. | 就是她一直都不怎么爱敞开内心 |
[26:54] | But with you she seems very relaxed. | 可她跟你好像很放得开 |
[26:56] | No. Natasha, she’s just… She likes to flirt. | 不是 娜塔莎她…就是喜欢调情 |
[27:00] | I’ve seen her flirt, up close. | 我见过 近距离的 |
[27:03] | This ain’t that. | 这次不是 |
[27:06] | Look, | 听我说 |
[27:08] | as maybe the world’s | 我大概是全世界 |
[27:09] | leading authority on waiting too long, don’t. | 最会错过机会的人了 千万别错过 |
[27:13] | You both deserve a win. | 你们都该找到对的人 |
[27:20] | What do you mean “up close”? | 你说近距离是什么意思 |
[27:23] | But it’s a trick. | 就是个戏法 |
[27:24] | No, no, it’s much more than that. | 不不 远不止那么简单 |
[27:26] | “Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power.” | “无论谁 只要配得上 将拥有力量” |
[27:29] | Whatever, man! It’s a trick. | 别闹了 就是个戏法 |
[27:32] | Please, be my guest. | 那来啊 随便试 |
[27:34] | – Come on. – Really? | -试试 -真的吗 |
[27:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:37] | This is gonna be beautiful. | 这回可好看了 |
[27:38] | Clint, you’ve had a tough week. | 克林特 你这周过得挺艰难 |
[27:39] | We won’t hold it against you if you can’t get it up. | 举不起来[不举]我们也不笑你 |
[27:42] | You know I’ve seen this before, right? | 你知道我以前见过这个吧 |
[27:47] | I still don’t know how you do it! | 还是不知道你怎么举的 |
[27:49] | Smell the silent judgment? | 听到无言的嘲讽了吗 |
[27:50] | Please, Stark, by all means. | 快上 斯塔克 快请 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[27:56] | Never one to shrink from an honest challenge. | 别人好心挑战 怎么能不应 |
[27:58] | Get after it. | 加把劲 |
[27:59] | – It’s physics. – Physics. | -就是物理学 -物理 |
[28:01] | Right, so, if I lift it, I then rule Asgard? | 如果我举起来 就统治阿斯加德了吗 |
[28:03] | Yes, of course. | 没错 |
[28:05] | I will be reinstituting prima nocta. | 我要恢复领主初夜权 |
[28:12] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[28:21] | Are you even pulling? | 你真用力了吗 |
[28:22] | Are you on my team? | 你跟我一伙的吗 |
[28:23] | Just represent. Pull. | 我代表你 用力 |
[28:25] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 来 |
[28:36] | Go ahead, Steve. No pressure. | 上吧 史蒂夫 别有压力 |
[28:41] | Come on, Cap. | 加油 队长 |
[28:51] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[28:54] | And, Widow? | 黑寡妇呢 |
[28:55] | No, no. That’s not a question I need answered. | 不用了 我不好奇自己能不能举起来 |
[28:57] | All deference to the Man Who Wouldn’t Be King, but it’s rigged. | 虽然我很尊敬你 但这锤子动了手脚 |
[29:00] | You bet your ass. | 可不他妈是吗 |
[29:01] | Steve, he said a bad language word. | 史蒂夫 他说脏话了 |
[29:03] | Did you tell everyone about that? | 你还四处宣扬吗 |
[29:04] | The handle’s imprinted, right? Like a security code. | 把手有识别功能 像是安保密码 |
[29:06] | “Whosoever is carrying Thor’s fingerprints” | “无论是谁 只要有托尔的指纹” |
[29:08] | is, I think, the literal translation. | 锤子上的话是这个意思吧 |
[29:10] | Yes. It’s a very, very interesting theory. | 是啊 这个说法很有意思 |
[29:13] | I have a simpler one. | 我有个更简单的 |
[29:17] | You’re all not worthy. | 你们都配不上 |
[29:19] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[29:24] | Worthy. | 配得上 |
[29:35] | No. | 不 |
[29:38] | How could you be worthy? | 你们怎么能配得上 |
[29:42] | You’re all killers. | 你们都是杀手 |
[29:43] | – Stark. – Jarvis. | -斯塔克 -贾维斯 |
[29:45] | I’m sorry, I was asleep. | 抱歉 我睡着了 |
[29:47] | Or I was a-dream. | 或者做了个梦 |
[29:50] | Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit. | 重启军团操作系统 有战衣出故障了 |
[29:51] | There was this terrible noise. | 有吵人的声音 |
[29:54] | And I was tangled in… | 我被线缆… |
[29:57] | in… | 给… |
[29:59] | strings. | 缠住了 |
[30:01] | I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy. | 我只能杀了那家伙 他还挺好的 |
[30:04] | You killed someone? | 你杀了谁 |
[30:05] | Wouldn’t have been my first call. | 我一开始也不想 |
[30:08] | But, down in the real world, we’re faced with ugly choices. | 但在现实世界里 脏了手是难免的 |
[30:12] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[30:13] | I see a suit of armor around the world. | 我的设想是保护世界的战衣 |
[30:17] | – Ultron. – In the flesh. | -奥创 -正是本人[肉体] |
[30:19] | Or, no, not yet. | 不对 还没肉体 |
[30:22] | Not this chrysalis. | 这束缚着我的茧不算 |
[30:25] | But I’m ready. | 但我准备好了 |
[30:27] | I’m on mission. | 我在执行任务 |
[30:29] | – What mission? – Peace in our time. | -什么任务 -我们时代的和平 |
[30:46] | Rhodey! | 罗德 |
[30:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:57] | – Don’t turn green. – I won’t. | -别变绿 -不会的 |
[31:13] | Come on! | 走 |
[31:31] | – Stark! – We are here to help. | -斯塔克 -我们是来帮你们的 |
[31:33] | One sec. One sec, I got this. | 稍等 稍等 我能搞定 |
[31:34] | We are here to help. | 我们是来帮你们的 |
[31:38] | Please back away. | 请退后 |
[31:44] | Thor! | 托尔 |
[31:46] | …is unsafe. …is unsafe… | 不安全…不安全… |
[31:48] | – Come on! That’s the one. – …is unsafe. | -别这样 这还差不多 -不安全 |
[31:54] | Hey, Cap! | 队长 |
[32:02] | That was dramatic. | 闹得这么大 |
[32:05] | I’m sorry, I know you mean well. | 抱歉 我知道你是好心 |
[32:07] | You just didn’t think it through. | 你只是没想周全 |
[32:10] | You want to protect the world but you don’t want it to change. | 你想保护世界 又不想改变世界 |
[32:15] | How is humanity saved | 不允许人类进化 |
[32:17] | if it’s not allowed to evolve? | 怎么可能拯救人类 |
[32:22] | With these? These puppets. | 用这些吗 这种傀儡 |
[32:28] | There’s only one path to peace. | 想和平只有一条路 |
[32:32] | The Avengers’ extinction. | 消灭复仇者 |
[32:40] | I had strings, but now I’m free. | 我曾被线束缚 现在我自由了 |
[32:49] | There are no strings on me | 我身上没有线了 |
[32:53] | There are no strings on me | 我身上没有线了 |
[32:58] | But you can see there are no strings on me | 看到没 我身上没有线了[出自《匹诺曹》] |
[33:03] | All our work is gone. | 我们的心血都没了 |
[33:05] | Ultron cleared out. He used the Internet as an escape hatch. | 奥创给清光了 他用互联网逃走了 |
[33:08] | Ultron. | 奥创 |
[33:09] | He’s been in everything. Files, surveillance. | 他什么都看过了 文件 监控 |
[33:12] | Probably knows more about us than we know about each other. | 对我们的了解估计比彼此都深刻 |
[33:15] | He’s in your files, he’s in the Internet. | 他看了你的文件 进了互联网 |
[33:17] | What if he decides to access something a little more exciting? | 他要是想找更刺激的东西怎么办 |
[33:20] | Nuclear codes. | 核武器密码 |
[33:21] | Nuclear codes. | 核武器密码 |
[33:22] | Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can. | 我们得打几个电话 前提是还能打 |
[33:26] | Nukes? He said he wanted us dead. | 核弹 他说要我们的命 |
[33:28] | He didn’t say “dead.” He said “extinct.” | 他没说”要命” 说的是”消灭” |
[33:31] | He also said he killed somebody. | 他还说自己杀了谁 |
[33:33] | There wasn’t anyone else in the building. | 这里没别人了啊 |
[33:35] | Yes, there was. | 有的 |
[33:44] | What? | 什么 |
[33:49] | This is insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[33:51] | Jarvis was the first line of defense. | 贾维斯是第一道防线 |
[33:52] | He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense. | 他要是还在 肯定会关闭奥创的 |
[33:54] | No. Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis. | 不 奥创本可以把贾维斯同化 |
[33:57] | This isn’t strategy. This is | 这不是策略 这是 |
[34:01] | rage. | 愤怒 |
[34:05] | It’s going around. | 怒火扩散开了 |
[34:05] | Come on, use your words, buddy. | 别这样 动口不动手 哥们 |
[34:06] | I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark. | 跟你动口还不简单 斯塔克 |
[34:09] | Thor. The Legionnaire. | 托尔 军团 |
[34:13] | Trail went cold about 100 miles out, but it’s headed north. | 跟了一百英里就不见了 但是向北去了 |
[34:17] | And it has the scepter. | 它拿了权杖 |
[34:19] | Now we have to retrieve it, again. | 又得麻烦大伙拿回来了 |
[34:21] | Genie’s out of that bottle. | 灯神已经飞出了神灯 |
[34:23] | Clear and present is Ultron. | 奥创是当务之急 |
[34:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:26] | You built this program. | 你自己编写的程序 |
[34:30] | Why is it trying to kill us? | 为什么要杀我们 |
[34:38] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[34:40] | No. | 不 |
[34:42] | It’s probably not, right? | 应该不好笑吧 |
[34:45] | This is very terrible. Is it so… | 真是糟糕 真是… |
[34:48] | Is it so… It is. It’s so terrible. | 真是… 真是糟糕 |
[34:50] | This could have been avoided | 如果不是你 |
[34:51] | if you hadn’t played with something you don’t understand. | 乱摆弄自己不懂的东西 就不会到这步 |
[34:52] | No. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It is funny. | 不 对不起 对不起 是很好笑 |
[34:56] | It’s a hoot that you don’t get why we need this. | 你不懂我们为什么需要这个真是好笑 |
[34:58] | Tony, maybe this might not be the time. | 托尼 现在说这个不好吧 |
[35:01] | Really? That’s it? | 真的吗 就这样 |
[35:03] | You just roll over, show your belly every time somebody snarls? | 一有人发火 你就跑过来当和事佬 |
[35:06] | Only when I’ve created a murder bot. | 我造了个杀人机器人时才这样 |
[35:08] | We didn’t. We weren’t even close. Were we close to an interface? | 没有 差得远呢 连界面都差得远呢吧 |
[35:11] | Well, you did something right. And you did it right here. | 至少你做对了点什么 就在这 |
[35:15] | The Avengers were supposed to be different than S.H.I.E.L.D. | 复仇者联盟不应该像神盾局一样 |
[35:17] | Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole? | 还有人记得我扛着核弹穿过虫洞吗 |
[35:20] | – No, it’s never come up. – Saved New York? | -没想起来 -拯救了纽约 |
[35:22] | – Never heard that. – Recall that? | -没听说过 -还记得吗 |
[35:24] | A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. | 一支外星人大军穿过虫洞入侵地球 |
[35:28] | We’re standing 300 feet below it. | 我们就在虫洞正下面 |
[35:32] | We’re the Avengers. | 我们是复仇者联盟 |
[35:33] | We can bust arms dealers all the livelong day, | 我们可以天天抓军火商玩 |
[35:36] | but that up there, that’s… | 但上面那个虫洞… |
[35:39] | That’s the endgame. | 那种残局 |
[35:41] | How were you guys planning on beating that? | 那种敌人你们怎么打败 |
[35:44] | Together. | 齐心协力 |
[35:49] | We’ll lose. | 我们会输的 |
[35:51] | Then we’ll do that together, too. | 那就一起输 |
[35:56] | Thor’s right. Ultron’s calling us out. | 托尔说得对 奥创在挑战我们 |
[35:59] | And I’d like to find him before he’s ready for us. | 我要在他准备好之前找到他 |
[36:02] | The world’s a big place. Let’s start making it smaller. | 世界这么大 先缩小下范围 |
[36:29] | Talk, and if you are wasting our time… | 说吧 如果你浪费了我们的时间… |
[36:31] | Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? | 你们知道这教堂是城市的正中心吗 |
[36:36] | The elders decreed it so | 先人们决定建在这 |
[36:37] | that everyone could be equally close to God. | 这样大家能离上帝一样近 |
[36:41] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[36:42] | The geometry of belief. | 信仰的几何学 |
[36:47] | You’re wondering why you can’t look inside my head. | 你在好奇为什么看不透我的意识 |
[36:50] | Sometimes it’s hard. | 有时候是很难 |
[36:52] | But sooner or later, every man shows himself. | 但不管什么人 早晚会现形的 |
[36:56] | I’m sure they do. | 可不是嘛 |
[36:58] | But you needed something more than a man. | 可你不止需要一个”人” |
[37:01] | That’s why you let Stark take the scepter. | 所以你才让斯塔克拿走权杖 |
[37:04] | I didn’t expect, | 我没想到 |
[37:08] | but I saw Stark’s fear. | 但我看到了斯塔克的恐惧 |
[37:10] | I knew it would control him. | 知道他会被恐惧控制 |
[37:12] | Make him self-destruct. | 最终毁灭自己 |
[37:14] | Everyone creates the thing they dread. | 恐惧的事物都是自己创造的 |
[37:17] | Men of peace create engines of war. | 和平人士创造了战争机器 |
[37:20] | Invaders create Avengers. | 入侵者创造了复仇者 |
[37:23] | People create | 人类创造了 |
[37:25] | smaller people? | 更小的人 |
[37:28] | “Children.” I lost the word, there. | “孩子” 忘了怎么说了 |
[37:31] | Children | 孩子 |
[37:32] | designed to supplant them, | 用来取代他们 |
[37:35] | to help them end. | 帮助他们消亡 |
[37:38] | Is that why you’ve come, to end the Avengers? | 你来是为这个吗 让复仇者消亡 |
[37:42] | I’ve come to save the world. | 我是来拯救世界的 |
[37:45] | But also… Yeah. | 不过你也没说错 |
[37:51] | We’ll move out right away. | 我们马上走 |
[37:53] | This is a start, | 这只是个开始 |
[37:54] | but there’s something we need to begin the real work. | 想要开工 还需要点别的 |
[37:57] | – All of these are… – Me. | -这些都是… -我 |
[37:59] | I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. | 我有样东西复仇者永远不会有 和谐 |
[38:03] | They’re discordant. Disconnected. | 他们就是盘散沙 |
[38:05] | Stark’s already got them turning on each other. | 斯塔克已经让他们之间有了敌意 |
[38:07] | And when you get inside the rest of their heads… | 等你进入了他们的意识 |
[38:10] | Everyone’s plan is not to kill them. | 别人都没打算杀他们 |
[38:12] | And make them martyrs? | 让他们成为殉道者吗 |
[38:14] | You need patience. | 得有耐心 |
[38:16] | Need to see the big picture. | 得看大局[照片] |
[38:17] | I don’t see the big picture. I have a little picture. | 我看不到大局 我只有张小照片 |
[38:22] | I take it out and look at it, | 我经常拿出来看 |
[38:25] | every day. | 每天都是 |
[38:26] | You lost your parents in the bombings. I’ve seen the records. | 你们的父母在轰炸中丧生 我看了档案 |
[38:29] | The records are not the picture. | 档案又不是照片 |
[38:30] | Pietro. | 皮特 |
[38:31] | No, please. | 不 说吧 |
[38:35] | We were 10 years old. Having dinner, the four of us. | 我们才十岁 一家四口吃着晚饭 |
[38:40] | When the first shell hits, two floors below, | 第一枚炸弹击中了下面两层楼 |
[38:42] | it makes a hole in the floor. | 楼板破了个洞 |
[38:44] | It’s big. | 好大的洞 |
[38:47] | Our parents go in | 爸妈掉了下去 |
[38:49] | and the whole building starts coming apart. | 整栋楼都开始倒塌 |
[38:53] | I grab her, | 我抓住她 |
[38:55] | roll under the bed, and the second shell hits. | 躲到了床下 然后是第二枚 |
[38:58] | But it doesn’t go off. | 可是没有爆炸 |
[39:02] | It just | 它就 |
[39:04] | sits there in the rubble. | 在那静静待着 |
[39:07] | Three feet from our faces. | 离我们只有三英尺 |
[39:10] | And on the side of the shell is painted one word. | 炸弹旁边印着一个词 |
[39:14] | “Stark.” | “斯塔克” |
[39:17] | We were trapped for two days. | 我们被困在那两天 |
[39:20] | Every effort to save us, | 每次有人想救我们 |
[39:22] | every shift in the bricks, | 哪怕只挪了一块碎砖 |
[39:23] | I think, “this will set it off.” | 我都想 “会引爆炸弹吧” |
[39:29] | We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us. | 我们等托尼·斯塔克杀我们 等了两天 |
[39:35] | I know what they are. | 我知道他们什么样 |
[39:38] | I wondered why only you two survived Strucker’s experiments. | 我还好奇 斯托克的实验怎么就你们两个幸存者 |
[39:43] | Now I don’t. | 现在明白了 |
[39:45] | We will make it right. | 我们会讨回正义 |
[39:47] | You and I can hurt them. | 我们是可以伤到他们 |
[39:50] | But you will tear them apart | 但你可以从内部 |
[39:55] | from the inside. | 把他们瓦解 |
[40:03] | He’s all over the globe. | 全世界都有他的足迹 |
[40:05] | Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. | 机器人实验室 武器库 喷气动力实验室 |
[40:08] | Reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place. | 都说有金属人 有时候好多个 过去清空了他们那里 |
[40:12] | Fatalities? | 伤亡呢 |
[40:13] | Only when engaged. | 不交火的话没有 |
[40:15] | Mostly guys left in a fugue state | 他们都变得神情恍惚 |
[40:17] | going on about old memories, worst fears, | 说着什么回忆 最深处的恐惧 |
[40:19] | and “something too fast to see.” | 还有东西”快到看不见” |
[40:21] | Maximoffs. | 马克西莫夫兄妹 |
[40:23] | That makes sense he’d go to them. They have someone in common. | 难怪他会找他们 他们都认识同一个人 |
[40:26] | Not anymore. | 已经不在了 |
[40:32] | That’s a negative. I answer to you. | 不行 我向你汇报 |
[40:35] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[40:36] | Barton. Might have something. | 巴顿 好像有线索了 |
[40:38] | I gotta go. | 得挂了 |
[40:39] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[40:41] | Girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[40:45] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:47] | A message. Ultron killed Strucker. | 信息 奥创杀了斯托克 |
[40:50] | And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us. | 还涂了个鸦 专为我们呢 |
[40:53] | This is a smoke screen. | 这是烟幕弹 |
[40:55] | Why send a message when you’ve just given a speech? | 能直说为什么还要这样做 |
[40:57] | Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss. | 斯托克有情报 奥创不想让我们知道 |
[41:00] | Yeah, I bet he… Yeah. | 是啊 他应该…没错 |
[41:02] | Everything we had on Strucker’s been erased. | 有关斯托克的文件都被删除了 |
[41:05] | Not everything. | 并没有 |
[41:07] | Known associates. | 已知同伙 |
[41:10] | Baron Strucker had a lot of friends. | 斯托克男爵有好多朋友啊 |
[41:11] | Well, these people are all horrible. | 这群人都好可怕 |
[41:13] | Wait. I know that guy. | 等等 我认识他 |
[41:17] | From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. | 他一直在非洲沿岸做生意 |
[41:19] | Black market arms. | 黑市军火商 |
[41:21] | There are conventions. All right? You meet people. | 交集是难免的 同行免不了见面 |
[41:23] | I didn’t sell him anything. | 我没卖过他东西 |
[41:25] | He was talking about finding something new, a game-changer. | 他说了要找什么新的 改变世界的东西 |
[41:27] | It was all very Ahab. | 搞得跟以色列王似的 |
[41:30] | This? | 这是什么 |
[41:30] | It’s a tattoo, I don’t think he had it. | 是个纹身 之前好像没有 |
[41:32] | Those are tattoos, this is a brand. | 那些是纹身 这是烙印 |
[41:36] | Yeah. It’s a word in an African dialect meaning “thief.” | 是非洲土著语 意思是贼 |
[41:40] | In a much less friendly way. | 而且很有侮辱性 |
[41:42] | – What dialect? – Wakanada. | -什么土著语 -瓦坎纳达 |
[41:43] | Wakanda. | 瓦坎达 |
[41:47] | If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods… | 如果他从瓦坎达带了什么东西出来… |
[41:49] | I thought your father said he got the last of it. | 你父亲不是都拿走了吗 |
[41:51] | I don’t follow. What comes out of Wakanda? | 没明白 从瓦坎达拿走了什么 |
[41:55] | The strongest metal on Earth. | 世界上最坚固的金属 |
[41:59] | Where is this guy now? | 他现在在哪 |
[42:26] | Don’t tell me your men swindled you. | 别跟我说你被手下骗了 |
[42:28] | I sent you six short-range | 我给了你六枚 |
[42:30] | heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. | 短程热感导弹 你给我一船废铁 |
[42:33] | Now, you will make it right, | 你得补偿我 |
[42:34] | or the next missile I send you will come very much faster. | 不然再送你枚灰在天上的导弹 |
[42:39] | Now, minister, where were we? | 好了 部长 说到哪了 |
[43:13] | Yeah. The Enhanced. | 能力增强者 |
[43:17] | Strucker’s prize pupils. | 斯托克的好学生 |
[43:22] | Do you want a candy? | 要吃糖吗 |
[43:25] | I was sorry to hear about Strucker. | 斯托克死了真遗憾 |
[43:28] | But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. | 不过他也知道自己想把世界变成什么样 |
[43:31] | Human life. Not a growth market. | 人类啊 没什么前途的 |
[43:36] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[43:38] | Is this your first time intimidating someone? | 这是你们第一次威胁别人吗 |
[43:42] | I’m afraid I’m not that afraid. | 恐怕我没那么怕 |
[43:45] | Everybody is afraid of something. | 人人都有恐惧的东西 |
[43:47] | Cuttlefish. | 墨鱼 |
[43:50] | Deep sea fish. | 深海动物 |
[43:51] | They make lights, disco lights… | 会用光 迷幻的光 |
[43:54] | …to hypnotize their prey, and then… | 迷惑猎物 然后… |
[43:58] | I saw a documentary. It was terrifying. | 我看了纪录片 可恐怖了 |
[44:05] | So if you’re going to fiddle with my brain | 如果你要鼓捣我的意识 |
[44:09] | and make me see a giant cuttlefish, | 让我看见大墨鱼 |
[44:11] | then I know you don’t do business. | 我就知道你不是来做生意的 |
[44:13] | And I know you’re not in charge. | 我也知道你说了不算 |
[44:16] | And I only deal | 我只跟 |
[44:18] | with the man in charge. | 说了算的人打交道 |
[44:25] | There is no man in charge. | 说了算的不是人 |
[44:30] | Let’s talk business. | 来谈生意吧 |
[44:45] | Upon this rock, I will build my church. | 我在这块磐石上 建立我的教会 |
[44:50] | Vibranium. | 振金 |
[44:53] | You know, | 告诉你 |
[44:54] | it came at great personal cost. | 这东西代价可不小 |
[44:57] | It’s worth billions. | 值几十亿 |
[45:03] | Now so are you. | 你也是了 |
[45:05] | It’s all under your dummy holdings. | 传到你的假账户里了 |
[45:07] | Finance is so weird. | 金融真是奇怪 |
[45:11] | But I always say, | 但我总是说 |
[45:12] | “Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich | “要让朋友敌人一起富 |
[45:14] | “And wait to find out which is which.” | “是敌是友自然分清楚” |
[45:19] | Stark. | 斯塔克 |
[45:22] | What? | 什么 |
[45:23] | Tony Stark used to say that. | 托尼·斯塔克说过这个 |
[45:26] | To me. | 对我说的 |
[45:28] | You’re one of his. | 你是他手下 |
[45:29] | What? I’m not… | 什么 我不是… |
[45:33] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[45:35] | You think I’m one of Stark’s puppets? | 你以为我是斯塔克的傀儡吗 |
[45:36] | His hollow men? | 全听他吩咐 |
[45:38] | I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man? | 看看我 我长得像钢铁侠吗 |
[45:40] | Stark is nothing! | 斯塔克算什么 |
[45:43] | I’m sorry. I’m… | 真是抱歉 我… |
[45:46] | I’m sure that’s gonna be okay. I’m sorry. | 一会就没事了 真是抱歉 |
[45:48] | It’s just that I don’t understand. | 我就是不明白 |
[45:49] | Don’t compare me with Stark! | 别拿我跟斯塔克比 |
[45:54] | It’s a thing with me. | 我在意这个 |
[45:56] | Stark is… He’s a sickness! | 斯塔克… 就是顽疾 |
[45:58] | Junior. | 小子 |
[46:01] | You’re gonna break your old man’s heart. | 你真要把老爹的心伤得稀碎 |
[46:04] | If I have to. | 如果有必要的话 |
[46:07] | Nobody has to break anything. | 谁也不用打碎东西 |
[46:09] | Clearly you’ve never made an omelet. | 没做过鸡蛋饼吧 |
[46:11] | He beat me by one second. | 这句都到我嘴边了 |
[46:13] | Yes. He’s funny. | 还真是幽默 |
[46:15] | Mr. Stark. | 斯塔克先生 |
[46:17] | It’s what? Comfortable? | 感觉亲切吗 |
[46:21] | Like old times? | 就像以前一样 |
[46:22] | This was never my life. | 我以前可没这样过 |
[46:23] | You two can still walk away from this. | 你们俩没必要蹚这浑水 |
[46:25] | No, we will. | 不 现在有必要 |
[46:26] | I know you’ve suffered. | 我知道你们受过苦 |
[46:28] | Captain America. | 美国队长 |
[46:30] | God’s righteous man. | 上帝的正义之子 |
[46:33] | Pretending you could live without a war. | 假装自己不是战争机器 |
[46:36] | I can’t physically throw up in my mouth, but… | 我要是人类的话早吐了 |
[46:39] | If you believe in peace, then let us keep it. | 你要是相信和平 就不要打破它 |
[46:42] | I think you’re confusing “peace” with “quiet.” | 你混淆了”和平”与”安宁”的概念 |
[46:45] | What’s the vibranium for? | 你要振金做什么 |
[46:47] | I’m glad you asked that, | 你终于开口问了 |
[46:48] | because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan. | 让我给你们解释下我邪恶的计划 |
[47:12] | – Shoot them. – Which ones? | -开火 -朝谁 |
[47:14] | All of them! | 所有人 |
[47:15] | Move! Move! Move! | 上上上 |
[48:05] | Stay down, kid. | 待着吧 孩子 |
[48:09] | It’s time for some mind games. | 该玩玩他们的意识了 |
[48:13] | Guys? Is this a code green? | 各位 需要我变绿吗 |
[48:31] | Thor, status. | 托尔 什么情况 |
[48:32] | The girl tried to warp my mind. | 那小姑娘想扰乱我的心智 |
[48:34] | Take special care. I doubt a human could keep her at bay. | 小心了 凡人恐怕挡不住她的意识控制 |
[48:38] | Fortunately, I am mighty. | 幸好 我是神 |
[49:01] | This is going very well. | 这进展得太顺利了 |
[49:15] | I’ve done the whole mind control thing. | 精神控制什么的我早就尝过了 |
[49:17] | Not a fan. | 真不感兴趣 |
[49:25] | Yeah, you better run. | 别让我逮着你 |
[49:29] | Who’s ever standing, we got to move! | 活着的 得行动了 |
[49:33] | Guys? | 各位 |
[49:52] | Again. | 再来 |
[49:53] | You’ll break them. | 她们会撑不住的 |
[49:55] | Only the breakable ones. | 撑不下来的是活该 |
[49:57] | You’re made of marble. | 而你坚若磐石 |
[49:59] | We’ll celebrate after the graduation ceremony. | 毕业典礼后我们再庆祝 |
[50:02] | What if I fail? | 如果我失败了呢 |
[50:09] | You never fail. | 你从不失败 |
[50:33] | Are you ready for our dance? | 准备好跟我共舞了吗 |
[50:44] | Is it him? | 是他吗 |
[50:46] | Is that the first son of Odin? | 是奥丁的长子吗 |
[50:48] | Heimdall, your eyes. | 海姆达尔 你的眼睛 |
[50:50] | They see everything. | 它们看清了一切 |
[50:53] | They see you leading us to Hel. | 看到你带领我们走向冥府 |
[50:56] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[51:00] | The war is over, Steve. | 战争结束了 史蒂夫 |
[51:03] | We can go home. | 我们可以回家了 |
[51:06] | Imagine it. | 想想看 |
[51:16] | I can still save you! | 我还能拯救你 |
[51:18] | We’re all dead! Can you not see? | 我们都死了 你看不到吗 |
[51:26] | You’re a destroyer, Odinson. | 你是毁灭者 奥丁森 |
[51:31] | See where your power leads. | 看看你的神力干了什么 |
[51:44] | Sloppy. | 太大意了 |
[51:46] | Pretending to fail. | 你是故意失败吗 |
[51:49] | The ceremony is necessary | 必须通过毕业典礼 |
[51:52] | for you to take your place in the world. | 你才能立足在世界上 |
[51:55] | I have no place in the world. | 我没有地方可以立足 |
[51:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[52:03] | – What can I do? – It hurts. | -我该怎么办 -好疼 |
[52:06] | I’m going to kill him. | 我去杀了他 |
[52:07] | – I’ll be right back. – No. | -马上回来 -不 |
[52:08] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[52:11] | I want… I want to finish the plan. | 我要…我要完成计划 |
[52:17] | I want the big one. | 搞定那个大家伙 |
[52:30] | The vibranium is getting away. | 振金被运走了哦 |
[52:33] | And you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也别想去 |
[52:34] | Of course not. I’m already there. | 不需要 我已经无处不在了 |
[52:37] | You’ll catch on. | 你会明白的 |
[52:38] | But first, you might need to catch Dr. Banner. | 但首先你得搞定班纳博士 |
[52:55] | News or footage. Keyword, “Hulk.” | 搜索新闻视频 关键词”绿巨人” |
[53:01] | Natasha, I could really use a lullaby. | 娜塔莎 你得过来唱摇篮曲了 |
[53:04] | That’s not gonna happen. Not for a while. | 不行 这一阵她是不行了 |
[53:07] | The whole team is down. | 大伙都倒下了 |
[53:10] | You got no backup here. | 现在没人能支援你了 |
[53:12] | I’m calling in Veronica. | 那我呼叫维罗妮卡 |
[53:25] | We need backup! | 我们需要支援 |
[54:05] | Go! Keep moving! | 离开这 快走 |
[54:46] | All right, everybody, stand down! | 好了 所有人退后 |
[54:55] | Will you listen to me? | 听我一句行吗 |
[54:56] | That little witch is messing with your mind. | 那个小女巫搞乱了你的头脑 |
[54:59] | You’re stronger than her. You’re smarter than her. | 你比她更强 也更聪明 |
[55:01] | You’re Bruce Banner. | 你可是布鲁斯·班纳啊 |
[55:03] | Right, right, right, don’t mention puny Banner. | 我错了 我错了 不能提小班纳 |
[55:10] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[55:33] | In the back? | 背后偷袭 |
[55:34] | Dick move, Banner. | 太阴险了 班纳 |
[55:47] | Veronica, give me a hand. | 维罗妮卡 搭把手 |
[56:16] | Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep. | 听话 听话 快睡觉 |
[56:27] | Okay, pal, we’re gonna get you out of town. | 好吧 伙计 先把你弄出城 |
[56:31] | Not that way, not that way. | 别去那边 别去那边 |
[56:41] | Come on, Bruce! You gotta work with me. | 拜托 布鲁斯 配合一下 |
[56:56] | Everybody, out! | 所有人都出去 |
[57:04] | Going down? | 下去了 |
[57:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:30] | Damage report? | 损伤报告 |
[57:32] | That’s comprehensive. Show me something. | 真直白 再运点零件来 |
[57:46] | How quickly can we buy this building? | 买下这栋楼最快得多久 |
[58:20] | – Move! Move! Move! – Go, go, go! | -行动 行动 行动 -上上上 |
[58:25] | Flank him, flank him! | 去侧翼 去侧翼 |
[59:16] | The news is loving you guys. | 电视台可喜欢报道你们了呢 |
[59:19] | Nobody else is. | 但大家都不喜欢 |
[59:21] | There’s been no official call for Banner’s arrest | 警方还没发布班纳的逮捕令 |
[59:23] | but it’s in the air. | 但消息已经传开了 |
[59:26] | The Stark Relief Foundation? | 斯塔克救援基金呢 |
[59:27] | Already on the scene. | 已经在现场了 |
[59:28] | How’s the team? | 团队怎么样 |
[59:30] | Everyone’s… | 大家都… |
[59:32] | We took a hit. We’ll shake it off. | 我们受了重创 不过会好的 |
[59:35] | Well, for now, I’d stay in stealth mode and stay away from here. | 现在最好一直潜伏 别再回来 |
[59:40] | So, run and hide? | 就是逃走藏起来 |
[59:42] | Until we can find Ultron, | 找不到奥创 |
[59:44] | I don’t have a lot else to offer. | 我也没什么好办法 |
[59:47] | Neither do we. | 我们也没有 |
[59:55] | Hey, you wanna switch out? | 要换班吗 |
[59:57] | No, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[59:59] | If you wanna get some kip, now’s a good time | 你要是想睡觉 最好趁现在 |
[1:00:01] | because we’re still a few hours out. | 还有几个小时才到呢 |
[1:00:02] | Few hours from where? | 到哪 |
[1:00:05] | A safe house. | 安全屋 |
[1:00:33] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:00:34] | Safe house. | 安全屋 |
[1:00:36] | Let’s hope. | 但愿吧 |
[1:00:43] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[1:00:45] | I’m home. | 我到家了 |
[1:00:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:00:50] | Company. | 还有朋友 |
[1:00:51] | Sorry, didn’t call ahead. | 抱歉没提前打电话 |
[1:00:54] | This is an agent of some kind. | 他绝对是个什么特工 |
[1:00:55] | Gentlemen, this is Laura. | 各位 这是劳拉 |
[1:00:59] | I know all of your names. | 你们我全都知道 |
[1:01:04] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[1:01:05] | – Dad! – Hi, sweetheart! | -爸爸 -宝贝们 |
[1:01:07] | Hey, buddy. | 小伙子 |
[1:01:08] | How are you guys doing? | 你们好吗 |
[1:01:10] | – These are smaller agents. – Look at your face! | -这些是小特工 -看你的脸 |
[1:01:12] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[1:01:14] | Did you bring Auntie Nat? | 小娜阿姨来了吗 |
[1:01:16] | Why don’t you hug her and find out? | 来抱一个看来没来 |
[1:01:20] | Sorry for barging in on you. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[1:01:21] | Yeah, we would have called ahead, | 是啊 本来想提前打电话的 |
[1:01:22] | but we were busy having no idea that you existed. | 但我们根本不知道你们的存在 |
[1:01:25] | Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. | 我加入神盾局的时候弗瑞帮我安排的 |
[1:01:29] | He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.’s files. | 这里没有进神盾局的档案 |
[1:01:30] | I’d like to keep it that way. | 以后最好也不要 |
[1:01:32] | I figure it’s a good place to lay low. | 这地方挺适合暂时藏身的 |
[1:01:34] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:01:36] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[1:01:38] | How’s little Natasha? | 小娜塔莎怎么样 |
[1:01:39] | She’s… | 她是… |
[1:01:42] | Nathaniel. | 内特尼尔[男名] |
[1:01:47] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[1:02:03] | Thor? | 托尔 |
[1:02:04] | I saw something in that dream. | 我在梦里看到了什么 |
[1:02:06] | I need answers. I won’t find them here. | 我需要找答案 这里找不到 |
[1:02:20] | We can go home. | 我们可以回家了 |
[1:02:32] | See? You worried for nothing. | 你都是瞎担心 |
[1:02:34] | Can’t even feel the difference, can you? | 我是感觉不出来 你呢 |
[1:02:39] | If they’re sleeping here, | 他们要是住这的话 |
[1:02:40] | some of them are gonna have to double up. | 有的人就得挤一挤了 |
[1:02:44] | Yeah, that’s not gonna sell. | 他们肯定不愿意 |
[1:02:49] | What about Nat and Dr. Banner? | 小娜和班纳博士怎么回事 |
[1:02:52] | How long has that been going on? | 她俩有多久了 |
[1:02:54] | Has what? | 什么多久 |
[1:02:56] | You are so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[1:02:59] | Nat and Banner? | 小娜和班纳 |
[1:03:01] | I’ll explain when you’re older, | 等你长大了再跟你解释 |
[1:03:02] | Hawkeye. | 鹰眼 |
[1:03:03] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:07] | It’s bad, right? | 情况不妙吧 |
[1:03:08] | Nat seems really shaken. | 小娜好像很受伤 |
[1:03:11] | Ultron has these allies. | 奥创有两个盟友 |
[1:03:13] | These kids. They’re punks, really. | 两个孩子 都是小流氓 |
[1:03:18] | But they carry a big, damn stick. | 他们拿了根特别大的棍子 |
[1:03:21] | And Nat took a serious hit. | 小娜挨了挺重的一下 |
[1:03:23] | Someone’s gonna have to teach them some manners. | 得有人教训教训他们 |
[1:03:26] | That someone being you. | 那个人就是你吗 |
[1:03:29] | You know I totally support your Avenging. | 你当复仇者我非常支持 |
[1:03:32] | I couldn’t be prouder. | 我无比自豪 |
[1:03:36] | But I see those guys… | 但我看到他们… |
[1:03:37] | Those gods… | 神一样的… |
[1:03:41] | You don’t think they need me. | 你觉得他们不需要我 |
[1:03:43] | I think they do, which is a lot scarier. | 我觉得他们需要 这样更可怕 |
[1:03:48] | They’re a mess. | 他们问题真是多啊 |
[1:03:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:53] | I guess they’re my mess. | 那也是我的问题 |
[1:03:56] | You need to be sure | 你得确保 |
[1:03:58] | that this team is really a team, | 团队能合作下去 |
[1:04:00] | and that they have your back. | 能时刻支持你 |
[1:04:06] | Things are changing for us. | 我们的日子也要变了 |
[1:04:08] | In a few months’ time, | 再过几个月 |
[1:04:11] | you and me are gonna be outnumbered. | 孩子就要比大人多了 |
[1:04:14] | I need… | 我得… |
[1:04:18] | Just be sure. | 一定要确保 |
[1:04:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[1:04:32] | I can feel the difference. | 我能感觉到不一样 |
[1:04:46] | Scream, and your entire staff dies. | 敢出声 你的员工都得死 |
[1:04:51] | I could’ve killed you, Helen, the night we met. | 我本可以杀了你 海伦 刚见面那晚 |
[1:04:54] | I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[1:04:55] | Do you expect a thank-you note? | 是要我谢你吗 |
[1:04:56] | I expect you to know why. | 我要你知道为什么 |
[1:05:00] | The Cradle. | 再生摇篮 |
[1:05:01] | This is the next thing, Tony. | 这就是未来 托尼 |
[1:05:03] | This is the next me. | 这就是未来的我 |
[1:05:06] | The Regeneration Cradle prints tissue. | 再生摇篮能生成组织 |
[1:05:09] | It can’t build a living body. | 可造不出活的躯体 |
[1:05:11] | It can. You can. | 可以 你可以 |
[1:05:12] | You lack the materials. | 你只是缺少材料 |
[1:05:16] | You’re a brilliant woman, Helen. | 你很厉害 海伦 |
[1:05:21] | But we all have room to improve. | 但大家都有进步的空间 |
[1:05:45] | I didn’t realize you were waiting. | 我不知道你在等着 |
[1:05:48] | I would’ve joined you, | 我想跟你一起洗来着 |
[1:05:49] | but it didn’t seem like the right time. | 但是好像时机不太对 |
[1:05:53] | They used up all the hot water. | 热水被他们用光了 |
[1:05:56] | I should’ve joined you. | 真该跟你一起洗 |
[1:05:58] | Missed our window. | 错过了机会 |
[1:06:00] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[1:06:05] | The world just saw the Hulk. | 世界看到了绿巨人 |
[1:06:08] | The real Hulk, for the first time. | 第一次见到了真正的绿巨人 |
[1:06:14] | You know I have to leave. | 你知道我得离开 |
[1:06:15] | You assume that I have to stay? | 你是觉得我应该留下吗 |
[1:06:19] | I had this dream. | 我做了个梦 |
[1:06:22] | The kind that seems normal at the time, | 做梦的时候觉得挺正常 |
[1:06:25] | but when you wake… | 但等醒了… |
[1:06:26] | What did you dream? | 你梦见什么了 |
[1:06:29] | That I was an Avenger. | 我是复仇者 |
[1:06:32] | That I was anything more than the assassin they made me. | 不只是他们一手打造的刺客 |
[1:06:38] | I think you’re being hard on yourself. | 你对自己太狠[硬]了 |
[1:06:42] | Here I was hoping that was your job. | 这不是你该干的吗 |
[1:06:48] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:06:51] | I’m running with it. | 顺其自然 |
[1:06:54] | With you. | 和你一起 |
[1:06:56] | If running is the plan, | 如果你打算走 |
[1:07:00] | as far as you want. | 想去哪去哪 |
[1:07:03] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:07:11] | I want you to understand that… | 我希望你明白… |
[1:07:12] | Natasha, | 娜塔莎 |
[1:07:14] | where can I go? | 我能去哪 |
[1:07:17] | Where in the world am I not a threat? | 我到哪不是个祸害 |
[1:07:19] | – You’re not a threat to me. – Are you sure? | -在我这不是 -你确定吗 |
[1:07:22] | Even if I didn’t just… | 哪怕我没… |
[1:07:26] | There’s no future with me. | 跟着我没有未来的 |
[1:07:29] | I can’t ever… | 我不能… |
[1:07:31] | I can’t have this. | 我不可能这样 |
[1:07:33] | Kids. | 有孩子 |
[1:07:35] | Do the math. I physically can’t. | 你自己想想 我是真的不能 |
[1:07:39] | Neither can I. | 我也不能 |
[1:07:45] | In the Red Room where I was trained… | 我受训的那个红屋子里… |
[1:07:49] | where I was raised, | 我长大的地方 |
[1:07:53] | they have a graduation ceremony. | 有个毕业典礼 |
[1:07:57] | They sterilize you. | 就是做绝育 |
[1:08:02] | It’s efficient. | 效果很好 |
[1:08:07] | One less thing to worry about. | 少了件操心的事 |
[1:08:10] | The one thing that might matter more than a mission. | 唯一一件可能比任务还重要的事 |
[1:08:16] | Makes everything easier. | 一切都简单多了 |
[1:08:19] | Even killing. | 哪怕是杀人 |
[1:08:25] | You still think you’re the only monster on the team? | 你还以为队伍里就你一个怪物吗 |
[1:08:35] | So, we disappear? | 我们一起隐居吗 |
[1:08:43] | Thor didn’t say where he was going for answers? | 托尔没说他去哪找答案了吗 |
[1:08:46] | Sometimes my teammates don’t tell me things. | 我的队员也不总跟我畅所欲言的 |
[1:08:49] | I was kind of hoping Thor would be the exception. | 我还希望托尔能对我敞开胸襟呢 |
[1:08:52] | Yeah, give him time. | 给他点时间 |
[1:08:54] | We don’t know what the Maximoff kid showed him. | 我们不知道马克西莫夫给他看了什么 |
[1:08:58] | “Earth’s mightiest heroes.” | “地球上最强大的英雄组合” |
[1:09:00] | Pulled us apart like cotton candy. | 棉花糖一样被拆散了 |
[1:09:02] | Seems like you walked away all right. | 你好像没什么大碍嘛 |
[1:09:06] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[1:09:07] | I don’t trust a guy without a dark side. | 没有黑暗面的人不值得信任 |
[1:09:10] | Call me old-fashioned. | 就算我老古董吧 |
[1:09:12] | Well, let’s just say you haven’t seen it yet. | 那只是你还没见过 |
[1:09:14] | You know Ultron is trying to tear us apart, right? | 你知道奥创想分裂我们吧 |
[1:09:17] | Well, I guess you’d know. | 你肯定知道 |
[1:09:19] | Whether you’d tell us is a bit of a question. | 会不会告诉我们就不一定了 |
[1:09:20] | Banner and I were doing research. | 班纳和我在搞科研 |
[1:09:22] | – That would affect the team. – That would end the team! | -会对团队有影响 -是会解散团队吧 |
[1:09:24] | Isn’t that the mission? | 那不正是目的吗 |
[1:09:26] | Isn’t that the “why we fight”? | 不是我们战斗的理由吗 |
[1:09:27] | So we can end the fight. So we get to go home! | 为了结束战斗 为了回家 |
[1:09:32] | Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, | 每次有人想在战争开打前取胜 |
[1:09:35] | innocent people die. Every time. | 都会牺牲无辜的人 每次都是 |
[1:09:40] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[1:09:42] | Mr. Stark… | 斯塔克先生 |
[1:09:43] | Clint said you wouldn’t mind, | 克林特说你不会介意的 |
[1:09:44] | but our tractor doesn’t seem to want to start at all. | 我家的拖拉机启动不了了 |
[1:09:47] | – I thought maybe you might… – Yeah, I’ll give her a kick. | -你能不能去… -没问题 我去看看 |
[1:09:53] | Don’t take from my pile. | 别偷我劈的柴 |
[1:10:05] | Hello, Dear. | 好啊亲爱的 |
[1:10:09] | Tell me everything. | 来给我讲讲 |
[1:10:12] | What ails you? | 哪里不舒服 |
[1:10:13] | Do me a favor. | 行行好 |
[1:10:16] | Try not to bring it to life. | 别把它弄活了 |
[1:10:18] | Why, Ms. Barton, you little minx. | 巴顿夫人还真是狡猾 |
[1:10:20] | I get it. Maria Hill called you, right? | 我明白了 希尔给你打电话了 |
[1:10:23] | Was she ever not working for you? | 她有不给你打工的时候吗 |
[1:10:24] | Artificial intelligence. | 人工智能 |
[1:10:27] | You never even hesitated. | 你都没犹豫一下 |
[1:10:29] | Look, it’s been a really long day, | 今天真的很漫长 |
[1:10:31] | like Eugene O’Neill long, | 有尤金·奥尼尔的小说[同名]那么长 |
[1:10:32] | so how’s about we skip to the part where you’re useful. | 来直接说你能解决什么问题 |
[1:10:35] | Look me in the eye and tell me you’re going to shut him down. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你会关闭奥创 |
[1:10:37] | You’re not the director of me. | 你又不是我的局长 |
[1:10:38] | I’m not the director of anybody. | 我谁的局长都不是 |
[1:10:41] | I’m just an old man | 我就是个老头子 |
[1:10:43] | who cares very much about you. | 刚好很关心你 |
[1:10:48] | And I’m the man who killed the Avengers. | 我是害死复仇者联盟的人 |
[1:10:51] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[1:10:53] | I didn’t tell the team. How could I? | 我没告诉大伙 没法说 |
[1:10:55] | I saw them all dead, Nick. I felt it. | 我看到他们都死了 尼克 我感觉到了 |
[1:10:58] | The whole world, too. | 世界也终结了 |
[1:11:00] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[1:11:02] | I wasn’t ready. | 我没准备好 |
[1:11:05] | I didn’t do all I could. | 我没尽力 |
[1:11:07] | Maximoff girl, she’s working you, Stark. | 这是马克西莫夫的把戏 斯塔克 |
[1:11:10] | Playing on your fear. | 利用你的恐惧 |
[1:11:11] | I wasn’t tricked, I was shown. | 不是把戏 我真看到了 |
[1:11:14] | Wasn’t a nightmare, it was my legacy. | 不是噩梦 是我留给后人的 |
[1:11:16] | The end of the path I started us on. | 我带着大家走向了死亡 |
[1:11:19] | You come up with some pretty impressive inventions, Tony. | 你是发明过不少厉害的玩意 托尼 |
[1:11:24] | War isn’t one of them. | 可战争不是 |
[1:11:28] | I watched my friends die. | 我看到朋友死去 |
[1:11:30] | You’d think that’d be as bad as it gets, right? | 你觉得这够惨了吗 |
[1:11:34] | Nope. | 还不够 |
[1:11:36] | It wasn’t the worst part. | 那还不是最坏的 |
[1:11:38] | The worst part | 最坏的是 |
[1:11:40] | is that you didn’t. | 只有你没死 |
[1:11:48] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见了 |
[1:11:51] | I like the look. | 造型不错 |
[1:11:54] | If you’re going for inconspicuous, though, near miss. | 不过想不惹人注意还差点 |
[1:11:57] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:11:58] | It’s nice to be needed. | 有人需要真好 |
[1:11:59] | It’s dangerous. | 很危险 |
[1:12:01] | I’d be disappointed if it wasn’t. | 不危险我才失望呢 |
[1:12:06] | Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. | 奥创把你们赶走 好给自己争取时间 |
[1:12:10] | My contacts all say he’s building something. | 我的线人都说他在打造什么 |
[1:12:13] | The amount of vibranium he made off with, | 他弄了那么多振金 |
[1:12:15] | I don’t think it’s just one thing. | 应该不止一件 |
[1:12:17] | What about Ultron himself? | 那奥创呢 |
[1:12:19] | He’s easy to track. He’s everywhere. | 他好追踪 哪都有他 |
[1:12:22] | The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. | 他比母猪还高产 |
[1:12:25] | It still doesn’t help us | 可还是看不透 |
[1:12:25] | get an angle on any of his plans, though. | 他究竟在计划什么 |
[1:12:28] | Is he still going after launch codes? | 还想找核弹密码吗 |
[1:12:29] | Yes, he is. | 是啊 |
[1:12:30] | But he’s not making any headway. | 可一直没什么进展 |
[1:12:32] | I cracked the Pentagon’s firewall in high school on a dare. | 我高中玩大冒险就把五角大楼的防火墙破了 |
[1:12:34] | Well, I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that. | 我联系了”链结”的朋友 |
[1:12:37] | Nexus? | 链结 |
[1:12:38] | It’s the world internet hub in Oslo. | 奥斯陆的互联网中心 |
[1:12:40] | Every byte of data flows through there. | 所有联网数据都要经过那里 |
[1:12:42] | Fastest access on Earth. | 全球最快的连接速度 |
[1:12:43] | So, what did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[1:12:44] | He’s fixated on the missiles. | 他认准了核弹 |
[1:12:47] | But the codes are constantly being changed. | 但密码一直在改 |
[1:12:49] | By whom? | 谁在改 |
[1:12:51] | Parties unknown. | 未知势力 |
[1:12:52] | Do we have an ally? | 我们有盟友吗 |
[1:12:53] | Ultron’s got an enemy. That’s not the same thing. | 奥创有个对手 这可不一样 |
[1:12:56] | Still, I’d pay folding money to know who it is. | 我还是特别想知道幕后是谁 |
[1:12:58] | I might need to visit Oslo. | 我得去趟奥斯陆 |
[1:13:00] | Find our unknown. | 寻找未知势力 |
[1:13:01] | Well, this is good times, boss, | 跟你重聚很开心 老大 |
[1:13:03] | but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, | 但我本希望你这次来 |
[1:13:04] | you’d have more than that. | 你能多带点什么来 |
[1:13:05] | I do. I have you. | 我还有你们啊 |
[1:13:08] | Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else. | 过去遍地都是我的眼线 哪都不放过 |
[1:13:12] | You kids had all the tech you could dream up. | 你们手里什么高科技都有 |
[1:13:16] | Here we all are, back on Earth, | 可是现在 大伙回到了地球上 |
[1:13:18] | with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world. | 只能靠自己的智慧和意志拯救世界 |
[1:13:23] | Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing | 奥创说阻止他实现目的的 |
[1:13:26] | between him and his mission. | 就只有复仇者联盟了 |
[1:13:28] | And whether or not he admits it, | 不管他承不承认 |
[1:13:29] | his mission is global destruction. | 他的任务都是毁灭全球 |
[1:13:33] | All this, laid in a grave. | 这一切 都将入土 |
[1:13:38] | So stand. | 站出来吧 |
[1:13:40] | Outwit the platinum bastard. | 战胜那个金属王八蛋 |
[1:13:42] | Steve doesn’t like that kind of talk. | 史蒂夫不喜欢你这么说 |
[1:13:44] | You know what, Romanoff? | 告诉你 罗曼诺夫 |
[1:13:46] | So, what does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[1:13:49] | To become better. | 变得更好 |
[1:13:51] | Better than us. | 比我们都好 |
[1:13:53] | He keeps building bodies. | 他一直在造身体 |
[1:13:54] | Person bodies. | 人的身体 |
[1:13:56] | The human form is inefficient. | 人类的性能太差 |
[1:13:57] | Biologically speaking, we’re outmoded. | 生物角度上讲 我们被被淘汰了 |
[1:14:00] | But he keeps coming back to it. | 可他还总要回来找我们 |
[1:14:02] | When you two programmed him to protect the human race, | 你们两个设定要他保护人类时 |
[1:14:04] | you amazingly failed. | 真是失败得一塌糊涂 |
[1:14:06] | They don’t need to be protected. | 他们不需要保护 |
[1:14:08] | They need to evolve. | 需要进化 |
[1:14:12] | Ultron’s going to evolve. | 奥创要进化 |
[1:14:14] | How? | 怎么进化 |
[1:14:17] | Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho? | 有人联系过海伦·赵吗 |
[1:14:23] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[1:14:25] | The vibranium atoms aren’t just compatible with the tissue cells, | 振金原子不仅能跟组织共存 |
[1:14:28] | they’re binding them. | 还结合了起来 |
[1:14:30] | And S.H.I.E.L.D. Never even thought to… | 神盾局居然从没想过… |
[1:14:32] | The most versatile substance on the planet, | 地球上功能最多的材料 |
[1:14:34] | and they used it to make a Frisbee. | 居然用它做飞盘 |
[1:14:37] | Typical of humans. | 人类就是这样 |
[1:14:38] | They scratch the surface and never think | 研究一点就浅尝辄止 |
[1:14:43] | to look within. | 不想深入 |
[1:14:55] | I’ll take Natasha and Clint. | 我带娜塔莎和克林特 |
[1:14:56] | All right. Strictly recon. I’ll hit the Nexus. | 好 只是侦查 我先去链接 |
[1:14:58] | I’ll join you as soon as I can. | 办完就找你们 |
[1:15:00] | If Ultron’s really building a body… | 如果奥创真在造躯体 |
[1:15:01] | He’ll be more powerful than any of us. | 他就比我们谁都强了 |
[1:15:04] | Maybe all of us. | 也许比我们一起都强 |
[1:15:05] | An android designed by a robot. | 机器人设计的机器人 |
[1:15:07] | You know, I really miss the days | 放在过去 我就是科学创造的 |
[1:15:08] | when the weirdest thing science ever created was me. | 最奇怪的发明 想想真是怀念 |
[1:15:11] | I’ll drop Banner off at the tower. | 我把班纳送到复仇者塔楼那 |
[1:15:13] | You mind if I borrow Ms. Hill? | 希尔女士可以借我吗 |
[1:15:14] | She’s all yours. Apparently. | 归你了 早就归你了 |
[1:15:16] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备干什么 |
[1:15:17] | I don’t know. Something dramatic, I hope. | 不知道 但愿能弄点戏剧性的 |
[1:15:24] | I’m gonna finish reflooring that sunroom as soon as I get back. | 我一回来就重铺一遍日光浴室的地板 |
[1:15:28] | Yeah, then you’ll find another part of the house to tear apart. | 好啊 然后再在房子里找个能祸害的地方 |
[1:15:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:32] | It’s the last project. | 那是最后一项了 |
[1:15:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:15:55] | So, this is it. | 就是这了 |
[1:15:58] | The Water of Sight. | 真视之水 |
[1:16:02] | In every realm, there’s a reflection. | 每个国度都有倒影 |
[1:16:06] | If the water’s spirits accept me, | 如果水中神灵肯接纳我 |
[1:16:08] | I can return to my dream | 我就可以回到梦里 |
[1:16:10] | and find what I missed. | 找到我错过了什么 |
[1:16:12] | Men who enter that water, the legends don’t end well. | 传说进去的人都没什么好结局 |
[1:16:18] | A hacker who’s faster than Ultron? | 比奥创还快的黑客吗 |
[1:16:19] | He could be anywhere, | 在哪都有可能 |
[1:16:20] | and as this is the center of everything, | 这不是一切的中心吗 |
[1:16:23] | I’m just a guy looking for | 我只不过是 |
[1:16:24] | a needle in the world’s biggest haystack. | 想在最广的海洋里捞出一根针 |
[1:16:27] | How do you find it? | 怎么捞 |
[1:16:29] | It’s pretty simple. You bring a magnet. | 很简单 用磁铁 |
[1:16:34] | I’m decrypting nuclear codes | 我在破解核武器密码 |
[1:16:35] | and you don’t want me to. | 你不允许我 |
[1:16:39] | Come and get me. | 来抓我呀 |
[1:16:53] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[1:17:01] | Thor! | 托尔 |
[1:17:03] | Extinction. | 灭绝 |
[1:17:17] | Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, | 细胞过几小时才能凝聚 |
[1:17:19] | but we can initiate the consciousness stream. | 不过可以开始传输意识了 |
[1:17:22] | We’re uploading your cerebral matrix | 上传你大脑的程序 |
[1:17:25] | now. | 开始 |
[1:17:28] | I can read him. | 我能感知他 |
[1:17:30] | He’s dreaming. | 他在做梦 |
[1:17:32] | I wouldn’t call it dreams. | 应该不会是梦 |
[1:17:34] | It’s Ultron’s base consciousness. | 是奥创的基础意识 |
[1:17:36] | Informational noise. Soon… | 都是信息噪音 很快… |
[1:17:38] | How soon? | 多快 |
[1:17:39] | I’m not being pushy. | 不是催你 |
[1:17:41] | We’re imprinting a physical brain. | 还在制造大脑组织 |
[1:17:43] | There are no shortcuts. | 没有更快的方法 |
[1:17:44] | Even if your magic gem… | 哪怕有魔法宝石… |
[1:17:57] | How could you? | 你怎么敢 |
[1:17:58] | How could I what? | 我怎么什么 |
[1:17:59] | You said we would destroy the Avengers, | 你说我们会消灭复仇者 |
[1:18:03] | make a better world. | 让世界更美好 |
[1:18:04] | It will be better. | 是会更美好 |
[1:18:06] | When everyone is dead? | 等人类都死了吗 |
[1:18:07] | That is not… | 那不是… |
[1:18:09] | The human race will have every opportunity to improve. | 我会给人类充足的机会进化的 |
[1:18:13] | And if they don’t? | 进化不了呢 |
[1:18:15] | Ask Noah. | 问问诺亚 |
[1:18:17] | You are a madman. | 你是个疯子 |
[1:18:18] | There were more than a dozen extinction-level events | 恐龙灭绝之前 地球上就有过 |
[1:18:22] | before even the dinosaurs got theirs. | 不少次导致种族灭绝的灾难 |
[1:18:25] | When the Earth starts to settle, | 地球一稳定 |
[1:18:28] | God throws a stone at it. | 上帝就扔块石头 |
[1:18:30] | And, believe me, he’s winding up. | 相信我 他在准备着了 |
[1:18:33] | We have to evolve. | 我们必须进化 |
[1:18:35] | There’s no room | 弱者 |
[1:18:36] | for the weak. | 不可以存活 |
[1:18:38] | And who decides who’s weak? | 谁来决定谁是弱者 |
[1:18:41] | Life. | 生命 |
[1:18:43] | Life always decides. | 都是生命决定的 |
[1:18:48] | There’s incoming. | 有人来了 |
[1:18:51] | The Quinjet. We have to move. | 昆式战斗机 得走了 |
[1:18:53] | That’s not a problem. | 没问题 |
[1:19:00] | Wait, guys! | 等等 各位 |
[1:19:06] | They’ll understand. | 他们会理解的 |
[1:19:08] | When they see, they’ll understand. | 等他们看到了 就会理解的 |
[1:19:10] | I just need a little more time. | 我还需要点时间 |
[1:19:25] | Two minutes. Stay close. | 两分钟 保持联络 |
[1:19:34] | Dr. Cho! | 赵博士 |
[1:19:39] | He’s uploading himself into the body. | 他在把自己上传到躯体里 |
[1:19:41] | Where? | 哪 |
[1:19:44] | The real power is inside the Cradle. | 真正强大的东西在摇篮里 |
[1:19:46] | The gem, | 宝石 |
[1:19:48] | its power is uncontainable. | 是没法驾驭的 |
[1:19:52] | You can’t just blow it up. | 不能炸掉了事 |
[1:19:54] | You have to get the Cradle to Stark. | 得把摇篮带给斯塔克 |
[1:19:57] | First, I have to find it. | 我得先找到摇篮 |
[1:19:58] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:20:00] | Did you guys copy that? | 你们收到了吗 |
[1:20:01] | We did. | 收到 |
[1:20:02] | I got a private jet taking off across town. | 有架私人飞机在对岸起飞 |
[1:20:05] | No manifest. | 没有乘客 |
[1:20:06] | That could be him. | 可能是他 |
[1:20:08] | There. It’s a truck from the lab. | 那里 实验室的卡车 |
[1:20:10] | Right above you, Cap. | 就在你上面 队长 |
[1:20:11] | On the loop by the bridge. | 引桥上 |
[1:20:14] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[1:20:14] | You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. | 三个守着摇篮 车厢里一个 |
[1:20:17] | I could take out the driver. | 我可以干掉司机 |
[1:20:18] | Negative. That truck crashes, | 不行 卡车毁了 |
[1:20:20] | the gem could level the city. | 宝石会毁掉一座城的 |
[1:20:22] | We need to draw out Ultron. | 得把奥创印出来 |
[1:20:33] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[1:20:37] | Leave me alone! | 别来烦我 |
[1:20:46] | Well, he’s definitely unhappy. | 他肯定是不开心了 |
[1:20:48] | I’m gonna try and keep him that way. | 我尽量不让他开心起来 |
[1:20:49] | You’re not a match for him, Cap. | 你不是他对手的 队长 |
[1:20:52] | Thanks, Barton. | 谢了 巴顿 |
[1:21:16] | You know what’s in that cradle? | 知道摇篮里有什么吗 |
[1:21:18] | The power to make real change. | 改变世界的力量 |
[1:21:20] | And that terrifies you. | 那让你恐惧 |
[1:21:22] | I wouldn’t call it a comfort. | 反正不是什么慰藉 |
[1:21:27] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[1:21:38] | We got a window. Four, three… | 可以着陆 四 三… |
[1:21:42] | Give him hell. | 揍死他 |
[1:21:53] | I’m always picking up after you boys. | 总是我来收拾你们的烂摊子 |
[1:21:56] | They’re heading under the overpass. I’ve got no shot. | 他们在往立交桥下走 我打不到 |
[1:21:58] | Which way? | 那边 |
[1:22:00] | Hard right. | 右转急弯 |
[1:22:02] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:22:34] | Out of the way! Coming through! Sorry, coming through! | 让开 借光 抱歉 借光 |
[1:22:52] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:22:54] | – Clint, can you draw out the guards? – Let’s find out. | -克林特 能引开守卫吗 -我试试 |
[1:23:36] | They’re heading back towards you. | 他们回你那边了 |
[1:23:37] | So whatever you’re gonna do, do it now. | 不管你要干什么 得抓紧了 |
[1:23:44] | I’m going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied? | 我要进去了 队长 引开他注意力 |
[1:23:48] | What do you think I’ve been doing? | 你以为我在干吗啊 |
[1:24:33] | Okay, package is airborne. | 好了 包裹在空中 |
[1:24:36] | I have a clean shot. | 目标视线良好 |
[1:24:37] | Negative. I am still in the truck. | 不行 我还在车里 |
[1:24:39] | – What the hell are you… – Just be ready. | -你是要干… -准备好 |
[1:24:39] | I’m sending the package to you. | 我带着包裹去找你 |
[1:24:41] | How do you want me to take it? | 要我怎么接 |
[1:24:43] | You might wish you hadn’t asked that. | 还是别知道的好 |
[1:24:58] | Please, don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[1:25:00] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有得选吗 |
[1:25:10] | I lost him! | 他消失了 |
[1:25:11] | He’s headed your way! | 朝你那去了 |
[1:25:17] | Nat, we gotta go. | 小娜 该走了 |
[1:25:31] | Nat! | 小娜 |
[1:25:36] | Cap, you see Nat? | 队长 看到小娜了吗 |
[1:25:37] | If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go! | 拿到包裹赶紧给斯塔克 快走 |
[1:25:40] | Do you have eyes on Nat? | 看到小娜了吗 |
[1:25:42] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:25:45] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:25:46] | Civilians in our path. | 路上有平民 |
[1:25:49] | Can you stop this thing? | 能让车停下来吗 |
[1:26:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:26:30] | I just need to take a minute. | 待一分钟就好 |
[1:26:32] | I’m very tempted not to give you one. | 一分钟都不想给你 |
[1:26:34] | The Cradle. Did you get it? | 拿到摇篮了吗 |
[1:26:36] | Stark will take care of it. | 斯塔克会处理的 |
[1:26:40] | No, he won’t. | 不会的 |
[1:26:44] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. Stark’s not crazy. | 你不知道怎么回事 斯塔克没疯 |
[1:26:46] | He will do anything to make things right. | 他会尽一切能力弥补的 |
[1:26:53] | Stark, come in. | 斯塔克 收到没 |
[1:26:55] | Stark. | 斯塔克 |
[1:26:57] | Anyone on comms. | 有人收到吗 |
[1:26:59] | Ultron can’t tell the difference | 奥创不知道拯救世界 |
[1:27:00] | between saving the world and destroying it. | 和毁灭世界有什么区别 |
[1:27:05] | Where do you think he gets that? | 你以为他是跟谁学的 |
[1:27:09] | – Anything on Nat? – I haven’t heard. | -小娜有消息吗 -还没有 |
[1:27:11] | But she’s alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it. | 她肯定还活着 不然奥创肯定拼命嘲讽咱们 |
[1:27:13] | This is sealed tight. | 密不透风 |
[1:27:15] | We’re gonna need to access the program, | 得修改程序 |
[1:27:16] | break it down from within. | 从里面瓦解它 |
[1:27:19] | Any chance Natasha might | 娜塔莎有没有可能 |
[1:27:20] | leave you a message outside the Internet? | 在互联网之外给你留了线索 |
[1:27:22] | Old-school spy stuff? | 老派间谍那套吗 |
[1:27:24] | There are some nets I can cast. | 我可以试着找找 |
[1:27:25] | Yeah, I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[1:27:30] | I can work on tissue degeneration | 我可以让组织瓦解 |
[1:27:31] | if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted. | 但你得先把赵这套操作系统废掉 |
[1:27:35] | Yeah, about that. | 这个嘛 |
[1:27:41] | No. | 不行 |
[1:27:42] | – You have to trust me. – Kind of don’t. | -你得相信我 -不怎么信呢 |
[1:27:43] | Our ally, the guy protecting the military’s nuclear codes, | 我们的盟友 保护军方核弹密码那个 |
[1:27:50] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[1:27:51] | Hello, Dr. Banner. | 你好 班纳博士 |
[1:27:53] | Ultron didn’t go after Jarvis because he was angry. | 奥创不是因为愤怒追杀的贾维斯 |
[1:27:55] | He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. | 他攻击他是因为害怕他的能力 |
[1:28:00] | So Jarvis went underground. | 所以贾维斯潜伏了起来 |
[1:28:02] | Scattered, dumped his memory. | 分散开 抛弃了他的记忆 |
[1:28:04] | But not his protocols. | 但基本的协议还没忘 |
[1:28:06] | He didn’t even know he was in there until I pieced him together. | 我把他拼起来 他才知道自己在哪 |
[1:28:11] | So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing? | 你要我帮你把贾维斯弄进去吗 |
[1:28:17] | No! Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[1:28:19] | I wanna help you put Jarvis in this thing. | 我要帮你把贾维斯弄进去 |
[1:28:24] | We’re out of my field, here. | 这不是我的专业啊 |
[1:28:25] | You know bio-organics better than anyone. | 你最了解生物机能了 |
[1:28:27] | And you just assume that Jarvis’s operational matrix | 你觉得贾维斯的程序 |
[1:28:30] | can beat Ultron’s? | 能打败奥创的 |
[1:28:32] | Jarvis has been beating him from inside without knowing it. | 贾维斯还没有意识 就能在内部打败奥创 |
[1:28:35] | This is the opportunity. | 这是机遇 |
[1:28:36] | We can create Ultron’s perfect self | 我们可以造出完美的奥创 |
[1:28:38] | without the homicidal | 不会想着灭绝人类 |
[1:28:39] | glitches he thinks are his winning personality. | 还觉得是自己的优点 |
[1:28:42] | We have to. | 必须这样 |
[1:28:43] | I believe it’s worth a go. | 我觉得值得一试 |
[1:28:47] | I’m in a loop! | 我进了死循环 |
[1:28:48] | I’m caught in a time loop. | 又回到了从前 |
[1:28:49] | This is exactly where it all went wrong. | 当初就是这里出的问题 |
[1:28:51] | I know. I know. I know what everyone’s gonna say. | 我知道 我知道大家会怎么说 |
[1:28:53] | But they’re already saying it. | 但他们已经在说了 |
[1:28:56] | We’re mad scientists. | 我们是疯子科学家 |
[1:28:57] | We’re monsters, buddy. We’ve gotta own it. | 我们是怪物 哥们 得承认自己 |
[1:29:01] | Make a stand. | 表明立场 |
[1:29:08] | It’s not a loop. | 这不是循环 |
[1:29:10] | It’s the end of the line. | 是走到了终点 |
[1:29:33] | I wasn’t sure you would wake up. | 不知道你能不能醒 |
[1:29:35] | I hoped you would. I wanted to show you. | 希望你能醒 想给你看点东西 |
[1:29:39] | I don’t have anyone else. | 也没别人了 |
[1:29:43] | I think a lot about meteors. The purity in them. | 我在想陨石 多么纯粹 |
[1:29:47] | Boom! The end. | 嘣 就完了 |
[1:29:49] | Start again. | 重新开始 |
[1:29:50] | The world made clean | 世界焕然一新 |
[1:29:52] | for the new man to rebuild. | 给新人类重建家园 |
[1:29:55] | I was meant to be new. | 我注定是新人类 |
[1:29:58] | I was meant to be beautiful. | 我注定美妙无比 |
[1:30:01] | The world would have looked to the sky | 世界本可以抬头望天 |
[1:30:04] | and seen hope, | 看到希望 |
[1:30:05] | seen mercy. | 看到慈悲 |
[1:30:07] | Instead, they’ll look up in horror | 可现在他们只会恐惧地抬头看 |
[1:30:09] | because of you. | 只因为你们 |
[1:30:11] | You’ve wounded me. | 你们伤害了我 |
[1:30:14] | I give you full marks for that. | 这点不得不佩服 |
[1:30:16] | But, like the man said, what doesn’t kill me… | 但是人类总是说 杀不死我的 |
[1:30:24] | …just makes me stronger. | 只会让我更强大 |
[1:31:05] | This framework is not compatible. | 这套框架不匹配 |
[1:31:08] | The genetic coding tower is at 97%. | 基因编码已经完成了97% |
[1:31:11] | You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes. | 还剩三分钟 得赶紧把程序传上去 |
[1:31:16] | – I’m gonna say this once. – How about “None-ce”? | -我只说一次 -一次也不说怎么样 |
[1:31:19] | – Shut it down! – Nope, not gonna happen. | -关掉 -不行 不可能 |
[1:31:21] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[1:31:22] | And you do? | 你知道吗 |
[1:31:24] | She’s not in your head? | 她没进入你的意识吗 |
[1:31:25] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[1:31:26] | We’re way past that. | 远不止是生气呢 |
[1:31:28] | I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade. | 我不用变绿都能掐死你 |
[1:31:31] | Banner, after everything that’s happened… | 班纳 发生了这么多… |
[1:31:32] | It’s nothing compared to what’s coming! | 将要发生的事才最重要 |
[1:31:34] | – You don’t know what’s in there. – This isn’t a game! | -你不知道里面有什么 -这不是游戏 |
[1:31:40] | No, no. Go on. | 别 别 继续 |
[1:31:42] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[1:31:50] | Pietro! | 皮特 |
[1:31:53] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:31:54] | You didn’t see that coming? | 没预见到吗 |
[1:31:58] | I’m rerouting the upload. | 我换条线路上传 |
[1:32:05] | Go ahead, piss me off. | 来啊 惹我生气吧 |
[1:32:19] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:33:45] | I am sorry. That was | 抱歉 刚真是 |
[1:33:48] | odd. | 奇怪 |
[1:33:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:56] | Thor. | 托尔 |
[1:33:58] | You helped create this? | 你帮忙创造了他吗 |
[1:33:59] | I’ve had a vision. | 我看到了未来[幻视] |
[1:34:01] | A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, | 所有生命的希望都被个漩涡吸走 |
[1:34:03] | and at its center is that. | 漩涡的中心就是那个 |
[1:34:06] | What? The gem? | 什么 宝石吗 |
[1:34:07] | It’s the Mind Stone. | 是意识宝石 |
[1:34:08] | It’s one of the six Infinity Stones. | 六颗无限宝石之一 |
[1:34:09] | The greatest power in the universe, | 宇宙里最强大的力量 |
[1:34:11] | unparalleled in its destructive capabilities. | 毁灭能力无可比拟 |
[1:34:13] | – Then why would you bring… – Because Stark is right. | -那你为什么还… -因为斯塔克是对的 |
[1:34:16] | It’s definitely the end times. | 这下可真是毁了 |
[1:34:17] | The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron. | 复仇者联盟赢不了奥创的 |
[1:34:19] | Not alone. | 光靠自己不行 |
[1:34:21] | Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis? | 为什么幻视的声音像贾维斯 |
[1:34:23] | We reconfigured Jarvis’s matrix | 我们重构了贾维斯的程序 |
[1:34:26] | to create something new. | 创造了新的东西 |
[1:34:28] | I think I’ve had my fill of new. | 新东西我真是看够了 |
[1:34:30] | You think I’m a child of Ultron. | 你觉得我是奥创的孩子 |
[1:34:33] | You’re not? | 不是吗 |
[1:34:35] | I’m not Ultron. | 我不是奥创 |
[1:34:37] | I am not Jarvis. I am… | 我不是贾维斯 我是 |
[1:34:42] | I am. | 这个我 |
[1:34:45] | I looked in your head | 我看过你的意识 |
[1:34:47] | and saw annihilation. | 看到了大灭绝 |
[1:34:49] | Look again. | 再看看 |
[1:34:50] | Her seal of approval means jack to me. | 她赞同顶个屁啊 |
[1:34:52] | Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, | 他们的力量 我们的恐惧 包括奥创 |
[1:34:55] | they all came from the Mind Stone. | 都来自意识宝石 |
[1:34:57] | And they’re nothing compared to what it can unleash. | 这跟宝石的力量比都不算什么 |
[1:34:59] | – But with it on our side… – Is it? | -可如果在我们这边… -是吗 |
[1:35:02] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[1:35:04] | On our side? | 在我们这边 |
[1:35:07] | I don’t think it’s that simple. | 我觉得没那么简单 |
[1:35:09] | Well, it better get real simple real soon. | 最好赶紧弄简单点 |
[1:35:13] | I am on the side of life. | 我站在生命这边 |
[1:35:15] | Ultron isn’t. | 奥创不是 |
[1:35:17] | He will end it all. | 他会毁灭生命 |
[1:35:19] | What’s he waiting for? | 他在等什么 |
[1:35:21] | – You. – Where? | -你 -在哪 |
[1:35:22] | Sokovia. | 索科威亚 |
[1:35:23] | He’s got Nat there, too. | 小娜也关在那 |
[1:35:27] | If we’re wrong about you, | 如果我们看错了你 |
[1:35:30] | if you’re the monster that Ultron made you to be… | 如果你是奥创造出来的怪物 |
[1:35:34] | What will you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[1:35:42] | I don’t want to kill Ultron. | 我不想杀奥创 |
[1:35:44] | He’s unique and he’s in pain. | 他很独特 很痛苦 |
[1:35:49] | But that pain will roll over the Earth. | 但那痛苦会毁灭地球 |
[1:35:52] | So, he must be destroyed. | 所以必须毁灭他 |
[1:35:54] | Every form he’s built, every trace of his presence on the net. | 他的每一个形态 留下的每一丝痕迹 |
[1:35:58] | We have to act now. | 现在就得行动 |
[1:36:00] | And not one of us can do it without the others. | 这点我们光靠自己是做不到的 |
[1:36:06] | Maybe I am a monster. | 我也许是个怪物 |
[1:36:08] | I don’t think I’d know if I were one. | 我是不是自己也不会知道 |
[1:36:12] | I’m not what you are, | 我不是你们 |
[1:36:14] | and not what you intended. | 也不是你们希望的那样 |
[1:36:17] | So, there may be no way to make you trust me. | 你们也许不会相信我 |
[1:36:19] | But we need to go. | 但我们得走了 |
[1:36:36] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:36:37] | Well done. | 漂亮 |
[1:36:41] | Three minutes. | 三分钟 |
[1:36:42] | Get what you need. | 准备妥当吧 |
[1:37:00] | Good evening, boss. | 晚上好 老大 |
[1:37:06] | No way we all get through this. | 我们不可能都撑过来的 |
[1:37:08] | If even one tin soldier is left standing, we’ve lost. | 那怕还有一个铁人在 我们都输了 |
[1:37:10] | There’s gonna be blood on the floor. | 肯定会流血的 |
[1:37:12] | I got no plans tomorrow night. | 我明晚是没安排 |
[1:37:13] | I get first crack at the big guy. | 大家伙先给我打 |
[1:37:15] | Iron Man’s the one he’s waiting for. | 他等的是钢铁侠 |
[1:37:17] | That’s true. He hates you the most. | 没错 他最恨你 |
[1:37:25] | Ultron knows we’re coming. | 奥创知道我们要去 |
[1:37:27] | Odds are we’ll be riding into heavy fire. | 他们很可能已经严阵以待 |
[1:37:30] | And that’s what we signed up for. | 我们早为这一刻做好了准备 |
[1:37:32] | But the people of Sokovia, they didn’t. | 但索科威亚的人民没有 |
[1:37:35] | So our priority | 当务之急 |
[1:37:37] | is getting them out. | 是疏散他们 |
[1:37:39] | We’re under attack! Clear the city! Now! | 遭到袭击 全城市疏散 马上 |
[1:37:50] | Get off your asses. | 快走啊 |
[1:37:52] | All they want is to live their lives in peace. | 他们只想过平静的生活 |
[1:37:55] | And that’s not gonna happen today. | 可今天不行了 |
[1:37:58] | But we can do our best to protect them. | 但我们可以尽力保护他们 |
[1:38:00] | And we can get the job done. | 我们可以完成任务 |
[1:38:05] | We find out what Ultron’s been building, | 查明奥创在造什么 |
[1:38:09] | we find Romanoff, | 找到罗曼诺夫 |
[1:38:11] | and we clear the field. | 扫清战场 |
[1:38:13] | Keep the fight between us. | 不让平民卷入 |
[1:38:23] | Ultron thinks we’re monsters. | 奥创觉得我们是怪物 |
[1:38:25] | That we’re what’s wrong with the world. | 觉得我们才是世界的问题所在 |
[1:38:28] | This isn’t just about beating him. | 这不仅仅是要打败他 |
[1:38:31] | It’s about whether he’s right. | 还要看他说没说错 |
[1:38:39] | Natasha! | 娜塔莎 |
[1:38:41] | Natasha! | 娜塔莎 |
[1:38:42] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[1:38:45] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[1:38:47] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:38:47] | The team is in the city. It’s about to light up. | 大伙都在城里 要开战了 |
[1:38:49] | I don’t suppose you found a key lying around somewhere. | 你没找到钥匙什么的吧 |
[1:38:52] | Yeah. I did. | 找到了 |
[1:39:00] | So what’s our play? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:39:02] | I’m here to get you to safety. | 我是来护送你安全离开的 |
[1:39:04] | Job’s not finished. | 任务还没完成 |
[1:39:05] | We could help with the evacuation, | 我们可以帮忙疏散 |
[1:39:06] | but I can’t be in a fight near civilians. | 但有平民 我就不能参战 |
[1:39:09] | And you’ve done plenty. | 你已经付出了不少 |
[1:39:13] | Our fight is over. | 我们的战争结束了 |
[1:39:16] | So, we just disappear? | 那就直接消失吗 |
[1:39:23] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:39:29] | Your man’s in the church, boss. | 他在教堂 老大 |
[1:39:31] | I think he’s waiting for you. | 他应该在等你 |
[1:39:37] | Come to confess your sins? | 来忏悔罪过吗 |
[1:39:40] | I don’t know. How much time you got? | 不知道 你有多少时间 |
[1:39:41] | More than you. | 反正比你多 |
[1:39:45] | Have you been juicing? Little vibranium cocktail? | 你打药了吗 打了一针振金什么的 |
[1:39:48] | You’re looking… I don’t wanna say “puffy.” | 你怎么… 我不想说”肿了” |
[1:39:50] | You’re stalling to protect the people. | 你在拖延时间 保护平民 |
[1:39:52] | Well, that is the mission. Did you forget? | 这就是任务 你忘了吗 |
[1:39:55] | I’ve moved beyond your mission. I’m free. | 我早超越了你的任务 我是自由的 |
[1:40:03] | What? | 怎么 |
[1:40:05] | You think you were the only one stalling? | 你以为只有你在拖延吗 |
[1:40:08] | There’s the rest of the vibranium. | 剩下的振金都在那 |
[1:40:09] | Function, still unclear. | 功能不明 |
[1:40:11] | This is how you end, Tony. | 这就是你的末日 托尼 |
[1:40:13] | This is peace in my time. | 我这个时代的和平 |
[1:40:32] | Go! | 走 |
[1:40:38] | Get off the bridge! | 快下桥 |
[1:40:44] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:40:47] | Ultron. | 奥创 |
[1:40:54] | My Vision. | 我的幻视 |
[1:40:56] | They really did take everything from me. | 他们真从我这夺走了一切 |
[1:40:58] | You set the terms. You can change them. | 你自己定的条款 可以自己改 |
[1:41:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:41:26] | Friday, the Vision? | 周五 幻视呢 |
[1:41:27] | Boss, it’s working. | 成功了 |
[1:41:28] | He’s burning Ultron out of the net. | 他在把奥创和互联网隔离开 |
[1:41:29] | He won’t escape through there. | 这样他就逃不掉了 |
[1:41:36] | You shut me out. | 你把我封闭起来 |
[1:41:37] | You think I care? | 你觉得我在乎吗 |
[1:41:41] | You take away my world, | 你夺走我的世界 |
[1:41:43] | I take away yours. | 我就夺走你的 |
[1:42:29] | Friday. | 周五 |
[1:42:30] | Sokovia is going for a ride. | 索科威亚要飞起来了 |
[1:42:45] | Do you see | 能不能体会 |
[1:42:47] | the beauty of it? | 这有多美 |
[1:42:49] | The inevitability. | 这种必然 |
[1:42:51] | You rise, only to fall. | 拼命登高 却只能坠落 |
[1:42:57] | You, Avengers, you are my meteor. | 你们 复仇者 就是我的陨石 |
[1:43:01] | My swift and terrible sword. | 我除恶的利剑 |
[1:43:03] | And the earth will crack | 你们的失败 |
[1:43:05] | with the weight of your failure. | 会毁灭整个地球 |
[1:43:08] | Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. | 把我从电脑里清除 让幻视跟我反目 |
[1:43:13] | It means nothing. | 都没有意义 |
[1:43:14] | When the dust settles, | 登到尘埃落定 |
[1:43:16] | the only thing living in this world | 世上仅存的生物 |
[1:43:19] | will be metal. | 就只剩下金属 |
[1:43:25] | We gotta move. | 得走了 |
[1:43:27] | You’re not gonna turn green? | 你不变绿吗 |
[1:43:28] | I’ve got a compelling reason not to lose my cool. | 这种情况我必须保持清醒 |
[1:43:31] | I adore you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:43:41] | But I need the other guy. | 但我需要另一个家伙 |
[1:43:48] | Let’s finish the job. | 来完成任务吧 |
[1:44:06] | I really hope this makes us even. | 这下算扯平了吧 |
[1:44:10] | Now go be a hero. | 去做英雄吧 |
[1:44:20] | The vibranium core’s got a magnetic field. | 振金做的核心有磁场 |
[1:44:23] | That’s what’s keeping the rock together. | 能让城下的土地聚在一起 |
[1:44:24] | If it drops? | 如果落下呢 |
[1:44:25] | Right now, the impact will kill thousands. | 现在的话 死伤成千上万 |
[1:44:27] | Once it gets high enough? Global extinction. | 高度足够的话 会毁灭全世界 |
[1:44:34] | That building’s not clear. The 10th floor. | 楼里还有人 十楼 |
[1:44:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:44:45] | Get in the tub! | 进浴缸 |
[1:44:52] | I got airborne, heading up to the bridge. | 有空中单位 向桥的方向去了 |
[1:44:57] | Cap, you got incoming. | 队长 有东西过去了 |
[1:44:58] | Incoming already came in. | 来了都走了 |
[1:45:03] | Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. | 斯塔克 你想办法让城市安全降落 |
[1:45:06] | The rest of us have one job, | 剩下的人就一个目标 |
[1:45:08] | tear these things apart. | 把他们都毁了 |
[1:45:10] | You get hurt, hurt them back. | 受伤了 就打伤他们 |
[1:45:12] | You get killed, | 没了命 |
[1:45:14] | walk it off. | 撑住接着打 |
[1:45:50] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[1:45:56] | How could I let this happen? | 我怎么会造成了这一切 |
[1:45:57] | Hey, hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:45:59] | This is all our fault. | 都是我们的错 |
[1:46:00] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:46:02] | It’s your fault, it’s everyone’s fault. Who cares? | 是你的错 是大家的错 谁在乎呢 |
[1:46:04] | Are you up for this? | 你能应付这个吗 |
[1:46:06] | Are you? | 能吗 |
[1:46:07] | Look, I just need to know. Because the city is flying. | 我得弄明白 因为城市已经飞起来了 |
[1:46:11] | Okay. Look, the city is flying, we’re fighting an army of robots, | 听我说 城市飞起来了 我们在对战机器大军 |
[1:46:15] | and I have a bow and arrow. | 而我只有弓箭 |
[1:46:17] | None of this makes sense. | 这一切简直太扯了 |
[1:46:21] | But I’m going back out there because it’s my job. | 但我准备回到战场 因为这是我的职责 |
[1:46:24] | Okay? And I can’t do my job and babysit. | 但我没法边干工作边哄你 |
[1:46:27] | It doesn’t matter what you did or what you were. | 你做过什么 你之前是谁都不重要 |
[1:46:30] | If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. | 出去了就要战斗 毁掉他们 |
[1:46:34] | Stay in here, you’re good. | 待在这也没事 |
[1:46:35] | I’ll send your brother to come find you. | 我会叫你哥哥来找你 |
[1:46:36] | But if you step out that door, | 但只要你踏出去 |
[1:46:39] | you are an Avenger. | 你就是复仇者的一员 |
[1:46:45] | All right. Good chat. | 好了 聊得很开心 |
[1:46:51] | Yeah, the city is flying. | 是啊 城市都飞起来了 |
[1:47:26] | I got you! | 抓住你了 |
[1:47:27] | Just look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:47:35] | You can’t save them all. | 你没法救所有人 |
[1:47:38] | You’ll never… | 你永远不可能… |
[1:47:40] | “Never” what? | 不可能什么 |
[1:47:41] | You didn’t finish! | 话都不说完 |
[1:47:46] | What, were you napping? | 你刚在打盹吗 |
[1:48:10] | Thor. | 托尔 |
[1:48:13] | You’re bothering me. | 你真是让我烦 |
[1:48:50] | All right, we’re all clear here. | 好了 这片安全 |
[1:48:51] | We are not clear! | 这片还不安全 |
[1:48:53] | We are very not clear! | 差得远呢 |
[1:48:57] | All right, coming to you. | 好了 朝你那去了 |
[1:48:59] | Keep up, old man! | 快点走 老爷爷 |
[1:49:03] | Nobody would know. | 没人会知道的 |
[1:49:05] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[1:49:08] | “The last I saw him, an Ultron was sitting on him. | “最后见到他时 奥创坐在他身上 |
[1:49:10] | “Yeah, he’ll be missed, that quick little bastard. | “是啊 会怀念他的 飞快的小混蛋 |
[1:49:13] | “I miss him already.” | “我已经想他了” |
[1:49:30] | Hold your fire! | 先停火 |
[1:49:41] | Romanoff! | 罗曼诺夫 |
[1:49:42] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[1:49:53] | The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. | 反重力装置设定好了 会反转 |
[1:49:54] | Touch them, they’ll go full reverse thrust. | 碰一下就会全力向下 |
[1:49:57] | The city’s not coming down slow. | 而且是飞速向下 |
[1:49:58] | Spire is vibranium. | 振金是核心 |
[1:50:00] | If I get Thor to hit it… | 如果托尔能打一下… |
[1:50:01] | It will crack. That’s not enough. | 装置会失效 但还不够 |
[1:50:02] | The impact would still be devastating. | 后果仍然很严重 |
[1:50:04] | Maybe if we can cap the other end. | 如果封住一端呢 |
[1:50:06] | Keep the atomic action doubling back. | 把能量都逼回装置里 |
[1:50:07] | That could vaporize the city. | 那会让整座城蒸发的 |
[1:50:10] | And everyone on it. | 还有城里的人 |
[1:50:18] | The next wave is gonna hit any minute. | 下一波马上就来 |
[1:50:19] | – What do you got, Stark? – Nothing great. | -有进展没 斯塔克 -没什么好主意 |
[1:50:22] | Maybe a way to blow up the city. | 也许有个办法炸毁城市 |
[1:50:24] | That’ll keep it from impacting the surface, | 不让城市撞击地球 |
[1:50:26] | if you guys can get clear. | 当然你们得先撤 |
[1:50:27] | I asked for a solution, not an escape plan. | 我要解决方案 不是逃跑方案 |
[1:50:29] | Impact radius is getting bigger every second. | 冲击半径在不断增加 |
[1:50:32] | We’re gonna have to make a choice. | 得赶紧做出选择 |
[1:50:35] | Cap, these people are going nowhere. | 队长 这些人无处可去 |
[1:50:37] | If Stark finds a way to blow this rock… | 如果斯塔克有法子毁了这… |
[1:50:38] | Not till everyone’s safe. | 先带所有人撤离 |
[1:50:40] | Everyone up here versus | 是毁灭这里的人 |
[1:50:42] | everyone down there? There’s no math there. | 还是毁灭所有地球人 这不用算的 |
[1:50:43] | I’m not leaving this rock with one civilian on it. | 这里还有平民 我就不离开 |
[1:50:45] | I didn’t say we should leave. | 我没说要走 |
[1:50:50] | There’s worse ways to go. | 还有更惨的死法的 |
[1:50:56] | Where else am I gonna get a view like this? | 上哪看这样的美景呢 |
[1:51:01] | Glad you like the view, Romanoff. | 你喜欢美景真好 罗曼诺夫 |
[1:51:03] | It’s about to get better. | 美的还在后头呢 |
[1:51:29] | Nice, right? | 漂亮吧 |
[1:51:30] | Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. | 从箱底翻出来的 还有几个老朋友 |
[1:51:32] | She’s dusty, but she’ll do. | 虽然有点灰 但还能用 |
[1:51:35] | Fury, you son of a bitch. | 弗瑞 你个老混蛋 |
[1:51:37] | You kiss your mother with that mouth? | 嘴这么脏 怎么吻你妈 |
[1:51:38] | Altitude is 18,000 and climbing. | 高度18000英尺 还在升高 |
[1:51:41] | Lifeboats secure to deploy. | 准备部署救生舱 |
[1:51:42] | Disengage in three, two… | 倒计时三 二 |
[1:51:47] | Take them out. | 出发 |
[1:51:57] | This is S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 这是神盾局吗 |
[1:51:59] | This is what S.H.I.E.L.D. Is supposed to be. | 这是神盾局该有的样子 |
[1:52:03] | This is not so bad. | 还不赖嘛 |
[1:52:08] | Let’s load them up. | 带大家上 |
[1:52:15] | Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank. | 长官 右舷纠集了数架敌机 |
[1:52:19] | Show ’em what we got. | 给他们点颜色 |
[1:52:20] | You’re up. | 上吧 |
[1:52:26] | Yes! | 棒 |
[1:52:28] | Now this is gonna be a good story. | 这回可有的讲了 |
[1:52:32] | Yup. If you live to tell it. | 是啊 但你得先活下来 |
[1:52:35] | You think I can’t hold my own? | 你觉得我自己办不到[握我自己的]吗 |
[1:52:36] | We get through this, I’ll hold your own. | 这次成功了 我来握住你的 |
[1:52:38] | You had to make it weird. | 到你嘴里就变了味 |
[1:52:45] | I got about 50 to 100 more coming in after this group. | 这群人之后还有50到100个 |
[1:53:05] | Here we go. Here we go. Let’s move. | 快走 快走 走吧 |
[1:53:07] | Let’s go, everyone! | 快走 |
[1:53:10] | Number six boat is topped and locked… | 六号舱已全部 锁定… |
[1:53:12] | Or stocked… Topped… | 全员… 到头… |
[1:53:14] | It’s full of people. | 人已经满了 |
[1:53:18] | Incoming! | 敌机来袭 |
[1:53:22] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[1:53:34] | You think you’re saving anyone? | 你觉得你能救谁吗 |
[1:53:37] | I turn that key and drop this rock a little early | 我转一下 早一点让这座城掉下去 |
[1:53:40] | and it’s still billions dead. | 还是会死伤上亿 |
[1:53:42] | Even you can’t stop that. | 连你也不能阻止 |
[1:53:43] | I am Thor, son of Odin, | 我是托尔 奥丁之子 |
[1:53:46] | and as long as there is life in my breast… | 只要我还有一口气… |
[1:53:48] | I am running out of things to say! | 我想不出词了 |
[1:53:51] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:53:59] | It’s terribly well-balanced. | 这锤子重量分布得真好 |
[1:54:01] | Well, if there’s too much weight, | 要是锤头太重 |
[1:54:02] | you lose power on the swing, so… | 挥起来会损失力量 所以… |
[1:54:05] | I got it. Create a heat seal. | 有了 弄个热能护罩 |
[1:54:09] | I could… | 我可以… |
[1:54:09] | I could supercharge the spire from below. | 我可以在底下让装置过载 |
[1:54:12] | Running numbers. | 计算中 |
[1:54:23] | A heat seal could work with enough power. | 能量够的话 热护罩可以成功 |
[1:54:25] | – Thor, I got a plan. – We’re out of time. | -托尔 我有计划了 -没时间了 |
[1:54:28] | They’re coming for the core. | 他们冲着核心来了 |
[1:54:29] | Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier. | 罗德 送其他人上救生舱 |
[1:54:31] | On it. | 好的 |
[1:54:31] | Avengers, time to work for a living. | 复仇者 该搏回命了 |
[1:54:43] | – Are you good? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[1:54:46] | Romanoff. | 罗曼诺夫 |
[1:54:47] | You and Banner better not be playing “hide the zucchini.” | 你和班纳不是打算鸳鸯双飞 一起隐居吧 |
[1:54:50] | Relax, shellhead. | 别激动 铁头 |
[1:54:51] | Not all of us can fly. | 还有人不会飞呢 |
[1:54:58] | – What’s the drill? – This is the drill. | -你什么打算[钻头] -这就是 |
[1:55:00] | If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose. | 让奥创碰到核心 我们就失败了 |
[1:55:07] | Is that the best you can do? | 你们就这点能耐吗 |
[1:55:19] | You had to ask. | 非得好心问一下 |
[1:55:20] | This is the best I can do. | 这就是我的能耐 |
[1:55:23] | This is exactly what I wanted. | 我就想这样 |
[1:55:25] | All of you | 你们所有人 |
[1:55:26] | against all of me. | 对阵所有的我 |
[1:55:28] | How can you possibly hope to stop me? | 你们怎么可能阻止我 |
[1:55:31] | Well, like the old man said… | 老爷子说过… |
[1:55:35] | together. | 齐心协力 |
[1:57:05] | You know, with the benefit of hindsight… | 我事后诸葛亮一下… |
[1:57:16] | They’ll try to leave the city. | 他们想逃离城市 |
[1:57:17] | We can’t let them, not even one. Rhodey. | 不可以 一个也不能放 罗德 |
[1:57:19] | I’m on it. | 收到 |
[1:57:21] | No. I didn’t say you could leave. | 没让你走呢 |
[1:57:23] | War Machine coming at you! Right… | 战争机器来了 就在… |
[1:57:31] | Okay, what? | 这是什么 |
[1:57:33] | We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. | 得撤了 我都能感觉到空气变稀薄了 |
[1:57:35] | You guys get to the boats. | 你们去救生舱 |
[1:57:36] | I’ll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you. | 我再找一下有没有漏的 一会找你们 |
[1:57:38] | What about the core? | 核心呢 |
[1:57:40] | I’ll protect it. | 我来保护 |
[1:57:43] | It’s my job. | 这是我的职责 |
[1:57:46] | Nat. | 小娜 |
[1:57:46] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:57:52] | Get the people on the boats. | 带人们上救生舱 |
[1:57:53] | I’m not going to leave you here. | 我不能把你留在这 |
[1:57:54] | I can handle this. | 我能应付这个 |
[1:57:57] | Come back for me when everyone else is off. | 等大家都撤了再回来 |
[1:57:59] | Not before. | 一个也不能少 |
[1:58:01] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:58:03] | You know, I’m 12 minutes older than you. | 我可是比你大了12分钟 |
[1:58:05] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:58:08] | Boss, power levels are way below… | 老大 能量已经远低于… |
[1:58:10] | Reroute everything. We get one shot at this. | 重新分配能源 只有一次机会 |
[1:58:16] | I know what I need to do. | 我知道需要干什么 |
[1:58:18] | The dining room. | 餐厅 |
[1:58:20] | If I knock out that east wall, | 把东面的墙拆掉 |
[1:58:22] | it’d make a nice workspace for Laura, huh? | 劳拉就有了工作的地方 |
[1:58:25] | Put up some baffling. | 周围挡一下 |
[1:58:26] | She can’t hear the kids running around. What do you think? | 她听不到孩子们乱跑的 怎么样 |
[1:58:28] | You guys always eat in the kitchen anyway. | 反正你们总在厨房吃 |
[1:58:30] | No one eats in a dining room. | 谁在餐厅吃饭啊 |
[1:58:37] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 时间不多了 |
[1:58:39] | So get your ass on a boat. | 赶紧上救生舱 |
[1:58:53] | Hey, big guy. | 大家伙 |
[1:58:56] | Sun’s getting real low. | 太阳就要下山了 |
[1:58:59] | You’re safe now. You’re gonna be okay. Buckle up. | 你安全了 没事的 系好安全带 |
[1:59:04] | Secure your gear, find a seat. | 保管好自己的物品 抓紧就坐 |
[1:59:05] | Costel! | 科斯特尔 |
[1:59:08] | We were in the market. | 我们之前一起在市场 |
[1:59:10] | Costel! | 科斯特尔 |
[1:59:25] | Thor, I’m gonna need you back in the church. | 托尔 我需要你回教堂 |
[1:59:27] | – Is this the last of them? – Yeah. | -就这些人了吗 -嗯 |
[1:59:29] | Everyone else is on the carrier. | 其他人都上航母了 |
[1:59:30] | You know, this works, | 如果这次成功了 |
[1:59:32] | we maybe don’t walk away. | 我们可能活不下来 |
[1:59:34] | Maybe not. | 没准吧 |
[1:59:54] | I got no strings, so I have fun | 没有了束缚 我开心地玩 |
[1:59:58] | I’m not tied up to anyone. | 不被任何人约束 |
[2:00:02] | Come on. Time to go. | 快点 走吧 |
[2:00:36] | You didn’t see that coming? | 你没预见到吗 |
[2:01:34] | For God’s sake. | 我的天呐 |
[2:01:53] | – Zrinka! – Costel! Baby! | -泽林卡 -科斯特尔 宝贝 |
[2:02:07] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 不 我没事 |
[2:02:08] | Fine. | 没事 |
[2:02:11] | It’s been a long day. | 今天真是漫长 |
[2:02:27] | Wanda. | 旺达 |
[2:02:29] | If you stay here, you’ll die. | 你留在这会死的 |
[2:02:34] | I just did. | 我刚死过 |
[2:02:36] | Do you know how it felt? | 你知道什么感觉吗 |
[2:02:52] | It felt like that. | 就这种感觉 |
[2:03:29] | Thor, on my mark. | 托尔 等我口令 |
[2:03:47] | Now! | 动手 |
[2:04:15] | Hey, big guy. We did it. | 大家伙 我们成功了 |
[2:04:19] | The job is finished. | 任务完成了 |
[2:04:21] | Now I need you to turn this bird around, okay? | 现在你得驾驶飞机返航 |
[2:04:28] | We can’t track you in stealth mode. | 隐匿模式追踪不到你 |
[2:04:31] | So help me out. I need you… | 帮我个忙 我需要你… |
[2:05:19] | You’re afraid. | 你怕了 |
[2:05:21] | Of you? | 怕你吗 |
[2:05:23] | Of death. | 怕死亡 |
[2:05:25] | You’re the last one. | 你是最后一个 |
[2:05:27] | You were supposed to be the last. | 你本该是最后一个 |
[2:05:30] | Stark asked for a savior | 斯塔克想造救世主 |
[2:05:32] | and settled for a slave. | 却甘心得到个奴隶 |
[2:05:35] | I suppose we are both disappointments. | 看来我们都让人失望了 |
[2:05:40] | I suppose we are. | 是啊 |
[2:05:41] | Humans are odd. | 人类真奇怪 |
[2:05:45] | They think order and chaos are somehow opposites | 他们觉得秩序与混乱是相对的 |
[2:05:48] | and try to control what won’t be. | 想控制自己无力掌控的 |
[2:05:53] | But there is grace in their failings. | 但他们的努力值得尊敬 |
[2:05:56] | I think you missed that. | 你没注意到吧 |
[2:05:59] | They’re doomed. | 他们注定灭亡 |
[2:06:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[2:06:06] | But a thing isn’t beautiful because it lasts. | 但事物的美 并不在能否长久 |
[2:06:11] | It’s a privilege to be among them. | 身为他们的一员很荣幸 |
[2:06:13] | You’re unbearably naive. | 你真是天真到无可救药 |
[2:06:16] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[2:06:19] | I was born yesterday. | 毕竟我昨天才出生 |
[2:07:34] | Look! Say hi to Auntie Nat! | 看 来见见小娜阿姨 |
[2:07:37] | Fat. | 胖墩 |
[2:07:39] | One of our tech boys flagged this. | 有个技术员标记了这个 |
[2:07:42] | Splashed down in the Banda Sea. | 在班达海[印尼]坠毁了 |
[2:07:45] | Could be the Quinjet. | 可能是昆式战机 |
[2:07:47] | But with Stark’s stealth tech, | 但是有斯塔克的隐匿技术 |
[2:07:48] | we still can’t track the damn thing. | 我们根本搜索不到 |
[2:07:52] | Right. | 好吧 |
[2:07:54] | Probably jumped out and swam to Fiji. | 有可能跳机游到了斐济 |
[2:07:57] | He’ll send a postcard. | 他会寄明信片的 |
[2:07:59] | “Wish you were here.” | “真希望你在这” |
[2:08:03] | You sent me to recruit him way back when. | 当初是你派我招募的他 |
[2:08:08] | Did you know then what was gonna happen? | 你那时知道会发生什么吗 |
[2:08:13] | You never know. | 怎么可能知道 |
[2:08:15] | You hope for the best, then make do with what you get. | 只能先尽人事 再听天命了 |
[2:08:19] | I got a great team. | 我的团队不错 |
[2:08:21] | Nothing lasts forever. | 没什么是永久的 |
[2:08:24] | Trouble, Ms. Romanoff. | 麻烦永远在 罗曼诺夫小姐 |
[2:08:26] | No matter who wins or loses, trouble still comes around. | 不管谁赢谁输 麻烦总是免不了的 |
[2:08:33] | The rules have changed. | 规则已经变了 |
[2:08:35] | We’re dealing with something new. | 这是个新东西 |
[2:08:36] | The Vision is artificial intelligence. | 幻视是人工智能 |
[2:08:38] | – A machine. – So, it doesn’t count? | -一台机器 -所以不算吗 |
[2:08:40] | No, it’s not like a person lifting the hammer. | 举锤子的不是个人 |
[2:08:42] | Right, different rules for us. | 是啊 到我们这就不一样了 |
[2:08:43] | – Nice guy. Artificial. – Thank you. | -他是个好人 人造的 -谢谢 |
[2:08:45] | He can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone. | 他能举起锤子 就有资格留着意识宝石 |
[2:08:49] | It’s safe with the Vision. | 宝石在幻视那很安全 |
[2:08:51] | And these days, safe is in short supply. | 这年头安全可不好找 |
[2:08:56] | But if you put the hammer in an elevator… | 可是要是放在电梯里 |
[2:08:58] | – It would still go up. – Elevator’s not worthy. | -锤子会被举起来 -电梯配不上呢 |
[2:09:00] | I’m gonna miss these little talks of ours. | 我会怀念你俩的贫嘴的 |
[2:09:02] | Not if you don’t leave. | 不走就不会 |
[2:09:04] | I have no choice. | 我没得选 |
[2:09:05] | The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones | 意识宝石是过去几年 |
[2:09:08] | to show up in the last few years. | 出现的第四颗无限宝石 |
[2:09:09] | It’s not a coincidence. | 绝不是巧合 |
[2:09:12] | Someone has been playing an intricate game | 有人在下一盘大棋 |
[2:09:13] | and has made pawns of us. | 把我们当棋子 |
[2:09:15] | And once all these pieces are in position… | 如果所有宝石都就位了 |
[2:09:17] | Triple Yahtzee. | 三个大同花 |
[2:09:19] | You think you can find out what’s coming? | 你觉得你能查明怎么回事吗 |
[2:09:21] | I do. | 能 |
[2:09:22] | Besides this one, | 除了这家伙 |
[2:09:24] | there’s nothing that can’t be explained. | 没有解释不了的东西 |
[2:09:34] | That man has no regard for lawn maintenance. | 这人真不懂得爱护草坪 |
[2:09:39] | I’m gonna miss him, though. And you’re gonna miss me. | 我倒是会怀念他的 你也会想我的 |
[2:09:42] | There’s gonna be a lot of manful tears. | 男子汉这回要掉不少泪呢 |
[2:09:46] | I will miss you, Tony. | 我会想你的 托尼 |
[2:09:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[2:09:49] | Well, it’s time for me to tap out. | 我是该撤了 |
[2:09:52] | Maybe I should take a page out of Barton’s book. | 我也许应该跟巴顿学点经验 |
[2:09:54] | Build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up. | 给小辣椒建个农场 希望没人去炸 |
[2:09:58] | The simple life. | 简单的生活 |
[2:09:59] | You’ll get there one day. | 你会有那天的 |
[2:10:01] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[2:10:02] | Family, stability… | 成家 稳定… |
[2:10:05] | The guy who wanted all that went in the ice 75 years ago. | 渴望那些的我75年前被冻进冰块里了 |
[2:10:10] | I think someone else came out. | 出来的是另一个我了 |
[2:10:16] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[2:10:19] | I’m home. | 我在家里 |
[2:10:29] | You wanna keep staring at the wall, or do you wanna go to work? | 你是想盯着墙看还是想去工作 |
[2:10:32] | I mean, it’s a pretty interesting wall. | 那堵墙是挺有意思的 |
[2:10:33] | I thought you and Tony were still gazing into each other’s eyes. | 你不是和托尼深情对视呢吗 |
[2:10:37] | How do we look? | 怎么样 |
[2:10:38] | Well, we’re not the ’27 Yankees. | 反正算不上传奇队伍 |
[2:10:40] | We got some hitters. | 还是有几个大牌的 |
[2:10:42] | They’re good. They’re not a team. | 是不错 但还不是团队 |
[2:10:45] | Let’s beat them into shape. | 来调教一下他们吧 |
[2:11:05] | Avengers… | 复仇者… |
[2:13:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[2:13:28] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来 |