英文名称:A Walk in the Clouds
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | A walk in the clouds | 云中漫步 |
[02:41] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[02:44] | Good luck, soldier. | 战士们 祝好运! |
[02:55] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你上次见她是什么时候? |
[02:57] | Our wedding day. Four years ago. | 四年前 我们的婚礼上 |
[02:59] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜看 |
[03:00] | Meet her on Friday, married her on Sunday, | 你和她星期五认识 星期天结婚 |
[03:02] | shipped out on Monday. | 星期一分别 对吧! |
[03:03] | Pretty much. | 完全正确 |
[03:05] | Me, too. I’ll bet we don’t even recognize them. | 我也一样 我想我们恐怕都认不出来了 |
[03:08] | I’d recognize her anywhere. | 我永远记得她 |
[04:40] | betty? | 贝蒂? |
[04:43] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[04:46] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[04:54] | When I didn’t see you on the dock… | 你没来码头接船 |
[04:56] | I didn’t know you were coming today. | 我不知道你今天回来 |
[04:57] | Didn’t you get my letters? | 你没收到我的信? |
[05:00] | I started to read them, I did, | 你的信?我以前试着读过 |
[05:03] | but after the first few, | 但看过一些后 |
[05:04] | I couldn’t bear to hear about all that fighting | 我就不再想看你写的那些战斗 |
[05:07] | and the killing. | 和杀戮的故事 |
[05:08] | I wrote you almost every day. | 我差不多每天都给你写信 |
[05:10] | I know. And I kept them. Iook. | 我知道 我还保存着呢 看! |
[05:17] | See? | 看到没有? |
[05:20] | Oh, Paul, even the thought of you in all that danger, | 保罗 每当想到你在前线浴血战斗 |
[05:25] | It was just too much. | 我就感到很担忧 |
[05:26] | I knew if I got them, you were still alive. | 我收到信 就知道你还活着 |
[05:29] | That’s all I cared about… | 那些都结束了 我现在关心的是… |
[05:31] | that you were alive… | 你还活着 |
[05:33] | safe. | 平安无事 |
[05:35] | That’s all that was important to me. | 这对我来说才最重要 |
[05:38] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我今天没来吗? |
[05:42] | Yeah, sure. | 可以 那当然 |
[05:45] | I wrote to you. You got those, right? | 我也给你写了信 你应该收到的吧 |
[05:48] | Got a few. | 收到一些 |
[05:50] | I told you I wasn’t a big writer. | 我告诉过你 我确实不大会写 |
[05:55] | It’s a course I’m taking. | 我正在参加补习课程 |
[05:57] | Self-improvement. | 充实自我 |
[06:01] | His name’s Armistead. He makes tons of money. | 作者是雅梅斯 他很会赚钱 |
[06:03] | The whole country’s making money | 全国人民都忙着赚钱 |
[06:05] | hand over fist. | 赚大钱 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:886个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:100个,六级词汇:32个,GRE词汇:31个,托福词汇:55个,考研词汇:96个,专四词汇:83个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:161个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:07] | You’ve been away, out of touch. | 你和社会脱节了 |
[06:08] | You don’t know, but you will. | 你还不知如何赚钱 但你很快就会 |
[06:10] | I went to make sure Mr. Sweeney held your job, like he promised. | 你的前任老板已经答应继续雇用你 |
[06:14] | He said you could start the day you got back. | 他说你一回来就可以去上班 |
[06:17] | Just make sure you wear your uniform. | 但是你得穿上军服 |
[06:20] | Who could resist a war hero? | 谁会拒绝退伍英雄呢 |
[06:23] | Of course I negotiated a raise. | 还有 我们也谈到了加薪的问题 |
[06:27] | Betty, I don’t want to go back to selling chocolate. | 贝蒂 我不再想卖巧克力了 |
[06:33] | You’ve got something better. | 你找到了更好的工作? |
[06:36] | No… | 那倒不是… |
[06:38] | I don’t. | 还没有 |
[06:40] | But, you know… in the war, | 但是 你知道 在部队时 |
[06:42] | I had time to think about what’s important, | 我有很多时间来思考人生真谛 |
[06:45] | I had time to think about what’s important, | 思考我该从生活中得到什么 |
[06:47] | for me, for us. | 为我 为我们 |
[06:51] | I wrote you all this in the letters. | 我在信中都曾向你表明 |
[06:53] | Are we back to those old letters again? | 你为何又提到那些老信? |
[06:58] | You want me to read the letters? | 你要我看它们? |
[06:59] | No. It’s just you’d understand what I’m feeling, | 不 我只是希望你能了解我在想什么 |
[07:04] | what I want. | 和我想要什么. |
[07:06] | Sweetie… | 甜心… |
[07:08] | Tell me what you want. | 快告诉我你想要什么 |
[07:11] | I thought… | 我想… |
[07:13] | some time. | 有一天… |
[07:14] | Time’s money. | 此时一刻 |
[07:15] | I want things, Paulie. | 值千金啊 保罗 |
[07:20] | My whole life I’ve been without. | 我生命中最重要的 |
[07:23] | I want things. | 就是你 |
[07:27] | Don’t you want…things? | 你想要… |
[07:30] | 什么? | |
[07:37] | And you’ll wear your uniform, won’t you? | 你会穿上军服去 对吧? |
[07:40] | To sell chocolates… | 去卖巧克力… |
[07:41] | millions and millions of them. | 你的生意会如日中天 |
[07:44] | Won’t you? | 是吗? |
[07:46] | Yes. | 我想是的 |
[08:32] | Here, let me help. | 让我来帮你 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[08:43] | He’s going to kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[08:45] | It’s just glass. You can replace it easy. | 镜框碎了 换一个不就行了 |
[08:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:52] | No, no, It’s my fault. | 不 不 这是我的错 |
[08:55] | Look at this mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[08:56] | Here you go. | 你的票 |
[08:58] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[09:17] | Ticket, please. | “查票!” |
[09:23] | Had an accident. | 出了个小事故 |
[09:25] | Yes. | 哦 |
[09:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:30] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:31] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Speed you were going, | 年轻人 按你的速度跑下去 |
[11:40] | You could have made Sacramento before me. | 你恐怕比我还先到萨克拉门托河 |
[11:44] | You smell anything? | 你身上的味道? |
[11:46] | No. | 不 |
[11:54] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[11:56] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[12:00] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:01] | I wanted to apologize, | 本想向你道歉 |
[12:03] | but you looked so peaceful. | 可你看上去却若无其事 |
[12:06] | Apology accepted. | 道歉已接受 |
[12:14] | Good book? | 什么好书? |
[12:19] | 《莎士比亚的明与暗》 | |
[12:21] | Quite a mouthful. | 很高深啊 |
[12:23] | It’s required reading. | 课外必读书 |
[12:26] | College? | 你读大学? |
[12:27] | My master’s degree. | 攻读硕士 |
[12:29] | Playing hooky? | 你逃学了? |
[12:31] | No. I’m going home. | 不 我回老家 |
[12:34] | My family has a vineyard in Napa. | 我们家在Napa有个葡萄园 |
[12:39] | And you? | 你呢? |
[12:40] | Uh, business in Sacramento. | 嗯 去萨克拉门托河出差 |
[12:42] | The train goes to Sacramento. | 可那火车正是开往萨克拉门托河啊 |
[12:45] | My ticket didn’t. | 我的票却不是 |
[12:46] | I mean, it did when I got on, | 我是说 当我上车时它还是 |
[12:49] | Oh, no. | 天啊! |
[12:54] | I think this is yours. | 我想这才是你的票 |
[13:01] | Yup. | 确实 |
[13:03] | I thought it was a mistake. I’m so sorry. | 这真是个意外 我实在很抱歉 |
[13:26] | Is this seat taken? | 有人坐吗? |
[13:30] | How are you? | 小姐 你好 |
[13:34] | Look, uh, I’m bill. | 我叫比尔 |
[13:35] | This is my buddy Herman. | 这是我的朋友赫曼 |
[13:37] | And you’re, uh… | 请问芳名是… |
[13:39] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[13:40] | Ooh. | 哦… |
[13:42] | I had a girlfriend once | 我以前也有个女友 |
[13:44] | that always used to say | 总是说… |
[13:45] | 她不感兴趣 | |
[13:46] | It was never what she meant, was it, Herman? | 但总是心口不一 对吧 赫曼 |
[13:48] | Most definitely not. | 的确如此 |
[13:49] | Not after she got to know me. | 但当她了解我以后 |
[13:53] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[13:54] | Fellas. | 老兄 |
[13:55] | Fellas. | 伙计们 |
[13:58] | Lady doesn’t want to be bothered. | 小姐不想被打扰 |
[14:01] | Just let her be. | 放过她吧 |
[14:19] | Oh, now what are we going to do? | 天啊 我们又该怎么做? |
[14:21] | Shut up, Herman. | 闭嘴 赫曼! |
[14:23] | I think he broke my nose. | 他打破了我的鼻子 |
[14:25] | I got to get to Sacramento. | 可我要去萨克拉门托河啊 |
[14:27] | Not on this bus, you don’t. | 本车不欢迎你们 |
[15:11] | I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced. | 我想我们还没有正式自我介绍吧 |
[15:17] | I’m Paul Sutton. | 我叫保罗・萨顿 |
[15:19] | Victoria Aragon. | 维多利亚・阿拉干 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry about the bus. | 车上的事 我很抱歉 |
[15:25] | Um… | 嗯… |
[15:27] | I feel terrible. | 实在抱歉 |
[15:28] | All the problems I’ve caused you. | 我给你带来这么多麻烦 |
[15:31] | You should just keep going. | 你该就此离开 |
[15:33] | Who knows what will happen next? | 谁知道我还会给你带来什么麻烦呢? |
[15:35] | There’s always the possibility | 我估计 你这样哭下去 |
[15:36] | of a forest fire, I suppose. | 会引起一场山火 |
[15:41] | Why aren’t you on the bus? | 你为何下车了? |
[15:44] | My stop. | 我到站了 |
[15:50] | You’re waiting for a ride. | 你在等人接你? |
[15:51] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[15:56] | A miracle. | 大麻烦 |
[16:01] | He’s going to kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[16:04] | Who? | 谁? |
[16:05] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[16:06] | If you’re still worried about that picture… | 只不过镜框破了而已 不至于… |
[16:10] | It’s not about the picture. | 哪里是镜框的问题! |
[16:12] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊! |
[16:14] | Look, it’s none of my business, | 我知道这不关我的事 |
[16:16] | but if you’d like to talk about it… | 但如果你能说说你的烦恼 或许… |
[16:35] | ‘I was not meant for the conventions of this world, | “无人愿意为世俗所限制” |
[16:38] | “not meant to be tied down. | “更不愿意被其羁绊” |
[16:40] | I’m a… free spirit.” | “我是个自由的心灵” |
[16:43] | Who’s a free spirit? | 谁是这个自由的心灵? |
[16:45] | My professor. | 我的教授 |
[16:48] | He and I were… | 我和他… |
[16:49] | We… We were… | 我们… |
[16:55] | I don’t think just because some free spirit | 我想你父亲不会因为 |
[16:57] | broke up with you… | 你被人抛弃就杀了你… |
[16:58] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[17:02] | Oh. | 噢 |
[17:10] | You’re very upset. | 你一定很伤心 |
[17:12] | I can understand that. | 这我了解 |
[17:14] | Definitely understand that. | 完全了解 |
[17:18] | But, Victoria, look at the positive side. | 但是 维多利亚 你的想开点 |
[17:21] | It’s a new life coming into the world. | 新生命就要来到 |
[17:24] | That’s a miracle in itself, right? | 本身就是一个奇迹 对吧? |
[17:26] | “I will kill anyone who dishonors my family.” | “如有人辱没家们名声 我一定会杀了他” |
[17:29] | How many times has he said that? | 他说了不知多少次 |
[17:32] | A hundred times, a million times? | 一百次 一千次? |
[17:34] | I’m sure it’s just a figure of speech. | 不过是说说而已罢了 |
[17:35] | My father means what he says. | 我父亲说到做到 |
[17:38] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[17:40] | He’s… He’s very old-fashioned. | 他非常守旧古板 |
[17:45] | If I come home this way without a husband, | 如果我这样回家 没有丈夫 |
[17:48] | he’ll kill me. | 他一定会杀了我 |
[17:50] | I know he will. | 一定会的 |
[18:05] | How about if you do show up with a husband? | 但如果你带个丈夫回去呢? |
[18:09] | Who does what,comes for the day and then just leaves? | 可谁会去两天然后就离开呢? |
[18:13] | Sure. Comes to meet the family, stays one night, | 当然 见见你的家人 过一夜 |
[18:16] | leaves in the morning, | 翌日就离开 |
[18:18] | writes a letter saying he’s… | 写个便条说他… |
[18:19] | Abandoned me. | 抛弃了我? |
[18:24] | It happens. | 时有发生 |
[18:33] | You’re very kind for trying to help me. | 你能帮我我很感激 |
[18:37] | Maybe it might work… | 这样做或许能行… |
[18:41] | but… | 但是… |
[18:46] | there’s nobody. | 没人会帮这个忙的 |
[18:55] | Miss Aragon. | 阿拉干小姐 |
[18:56] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[18:59] | There’s me. | 我想 我可以效劳 |
[19:02] | Was it horrible, the fighting? | 战斗景象一定很可怕吧 |
[19:06] | Once the shooting starts, you just go blank. | 战斗开始后 头脑一片空白 |
[19:09] | The trick was to get your mind on something else. | 解决方法是找点精神寄托 |
[19:12] | What did you do? | 你怎么做的? |
[19:14] | Write letters to my wife. In my head. | 给我妻子写信 |
[19:17] | In my head. Then later, I would write them down. | 我所想的事情 我都写下来 |
[19:21] | About the war. | 关于战争? |
[19:22] | About what I’d like our life to be like when I got home… | 不 关于回家后我们过什么生活… |
[19:27] | The perfect little house, | 一个不大却温馨的家 |
[19:29] | kids running around in the yard with the dog, | 花园中孩子们和小狗嬉戏 |
[19:32] | great job. | 体面的工作 |
[19:34] | She must have cherished every word. | 这些话一定令她感动 对吧 |
[19:36] | Yeah, every word. | 是的 我想是的 |
[19:39] | You’re very kind to do this for me. | 你肯这样帮我 真是太好了 |
[19:42] | And the baby. | 还帮你的孩子 |
[19:44] | I’m doing it for the both of you. | 我在帮你们 |
[19:47] | Then we both thank you. | 那我们都很感谢你 |
[19:50] | You’re both welcome. | 你们俩都不用客气 |
[20:19] | We call it las Nubes. | 我们管这里叫Las Nubes |
[20:23] | It means the clouds. | 就是”云霄仙境”的意思 |
[20:26] | It’s beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[20:33] | Well, if we’re going to do this right… | 那么 我们再装扮一下 |
[20:49] | The wedding bonbon deluxe. | 豪华婚礼 |
[20:55] | Big seller around June. | 就在眼前 |
[21:39] | We’re unarmed. | 我们没带武器 |
[21:44] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[21:49] | Hello, Papa. | 你好 爸爸 |
[21:51] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[21:55] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[21:56] | Paul Sutton… | 保罗・萨顿… |
[21:59] | my husband. | 我丈夫 |
[22:03] | Marie! | 玛丽! |
[22:05] | Marie! | 玛丽! |
[22:07] | It’ll be O.K. | 不用担心 没问题的 |
[22:08] | Like hell it’ll be O. K! | 没问题个屁 问题大了 |
[22:11] | I will not allow this. | 我决不允许这样 |
[22:13] | I’ll go to the pope himself | 即使找到教皇 |
[22:15] | to get this undone. | 我也要撤消婚姻 |
[22:17] | We weren’t married in a church. | 我们在教堂里结婚的 |
[22:20] | Marie! | 玛丽! |
[22:23] | Marie! | 玛丽! |
[22:24] | Victoria! | 维多利亚! |
[22:28] | Cual es el problema? (what problem) | 出什么事了? |
[22:29] | Here is the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[22:30] | Is this how you were brought up? | 这就是你养大的女儿 |
[22:33] | To betray your mother? | 背叛母亲? |
[22:35] | Betray your father? | 背叛父亲? |
[22:37] | I did not betray anyone. | 我没有背叛任何人! |
[22:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[22:41] | What do you think I’m talking about?? | 你认为我在说什么? |
[22:43] | The gringo. | 这个外国佬 |
[22:44] | His name is Paul. | 他名叫保罗 |
[22:46] | Mi hiijita linda. (U home.) | 你回来了 |
[22:48] | Abuelita. (Grandma) | 奶奶 |
[22:51] | I told you. I told you! | 我给你们说过 |
[22:54] | A girl’s place is here, at home! | 女孩子不该去上学 该呆在家里! |
[22:59] | Here! | 这里! |
[23:00] | Not alone in some city | 不该孤身在城里 |
[23:02] | doing God knows what. | 干一些老天才知道的事 |
[23:05] | I’m going to school there. That’s what I’m doing. | 我在哪里上学啊 |
[23:08] | What is going on? | 到底发生了什么? |
[23:10] | Your daughter, she is married! | 你的女儿 她结婚了! |
[23:13] | Felicidades, querida. | 恭喜 |
[23:15] | Mama! | 妈妈! |
[23:16] | Grandpa, make him stop. | 爷爷 快叫他停下来 |
[23:18] | Please. | 快啊 |
[23:19] | Ha! That’s right. That’s right. | 哈!这很好 这很好! |
[23:22] | Coddle her. | 你们合伙 |
[23:23] | The whole bunch of you. | 包庇她 |
[23:25] | But I tell you right now, | 但我现在告诉你们 |
[23:28] | this will not stand so long as I draw breath. | 只要我还有口气 就决不能容忍 |
[23:32] | I swear before God. | 我对上帝发誓 |
[23:34] | Alberto! | 阿尔贝托! |
[23:35] | You are so unfair. | 你太蛮不讲理了! |
[23:36] | Me? Ha ha! I’m unfair? | 我?哈!我不讲理? |
[23:39] | I came home to tell my family | 像你一样回家告诉家人 |
[23:41] | that I spit on their trust? | 你辜负了他们的信任 |
[23:44] | I’m the one who came home | 带个陌生人回家 |
[23:46] | to rub in their face that I married this… | 带这个家伙回来 令家人丢脸? |
[23:50] | this… | 这个… |
[23:51] | What do you do? | 你干那行的? |
[23:53] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[23:55] | I sell chocolate. | 我卖巧克力 |
[24:05] | No. | 不! |
[24:09] | You… | 你… |
[24:10] | You are the head of the family. | 你是一家之主 |
[24:12] | Say something. | 评评理吧 |
[24:19] | I am Pedro Aragon. | 我叫佩德鲁・阿拉干 |
[24:21] | Welcome to our happy family. | 欢迎你 欢迎来到幸福之家 |
[24:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:29] | May I? | 我可以来一个吗? |
[24:30] | Sure.Of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[24:41] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[24:50] | Huh? | 哈? |
[24:53] | Ugh! | 啊! |
[25:02] | Cierra la puerta! | 太棒了! |
[25:06] | It’s wonderful! | 味道很不错! |
[25:10] | Why can he never just say,, | 为何他从不说 |
[25:13] | “I’m happy for you. Congratulations, Victoria”? | “我为你高兴 祝贺你 维多利亚”? |
[25:15] | Why must everything be a drama? | 为何总是这样子? |
[25:18] | It’s a bit of a shock. | 这确实太突然了 |
[25:19] | Not for Grandma or Grandpa. | 但爷爷和奶奶就不觉得突然 |
[25:21] | Not for you. | 你也不觉得 |
[25:23] | Why is he always this way? | 他为何老喜欢这样? |
[25:24] | I hate him! | 我讨厌他! |
[25:26] | Victoria! | 维多利亚! |
[25:27] | He is your father. | 他毕竟是你的父亲 |
[25:29] | He has never taken change well. | 就是古板了一点 |
[25:31] | Even as a child, he was this way. | 当他还是个孩子时 就这样了 |
[25:34] | Only with the vines he has patience. | 只有对葡萄他才有耐性 |
[25:36] | Maybe he should have some for us, too. | 他也该对我们有点耐性吧 |
[25:40] | That would be nice for a change. | 有点变化就好了 |
[25:41] | You could have at least prepared us. | 你怎么就不先打个招呼? |
[25:44] | A call, a letter would have been wiser. | 来个电话 一封信也会好一点 |
[25:46] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你们一个惊喜 |
[25:48] | Well, you certainly succeeded. | 哦 很显然你做到了 |
[25:50] | He wants me to marry some man in Mexico | 他想让我嫁给一个墨西哥人 |
[25:54] | I have never even met | 一个我甚至都没见过的人 |
[25:55] | just because he has the right bloodlines. | 就因为他的血统正宗 |
[25:58] | I’m not a horse, Mama. | 我可不是种马 妈妈 |
[25:59] | It’s my choice who I marry, not his. | 这该由我来选择 而不是他 |
[26:04] | Muchachas,la comida. (Why stop?) | 为何停手? |
[26:06] | How many times have you told me, | 你告诉过我多少次了 |
[26:09] | “The heart wants what the heart wants”? | “心甘情愿才是真爱”? |
[26:12] | And is this what your heart wants? | 这是你心甘情愿的? |
[26:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:16] | Really and truly? | 全心全意? |
[26:20] | Really and truly. | 全心全意 |
[26:22] | Everything will be fine. You’ll see. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[26:25] | Everything will be perfect. | 别担心了 |
[26:36] | Ooh! | 哎 |
[26:38] | What a delicate ring. | 很不错的戒指嘛 |
[26:41] | You are beautiful tonight. | 你今晚很美 |
[26:46] | Marriage becomes her, no? | 因为你结婚了 对吧? |
[26:48] | Mama? | 妈妈? |
[26:52] | Dear God, bless this food we are about to eat, | 全能的主啊 请为我们将享用的盛宴祈福 |
[26:56] | and bless the harvest of the grapes you have given us | 保佑你给予我们的葡萄园获得丰收 |
[27:01] | in your wisdom and grace, amen. | 以你的智慧和慷慨 阿门! |
[27:05] | Amen. Amen, amen. | 阿门 阿门 阿门 |
[27:07] | Bon appetit. (OK!) | 祝好胃口 开饭吧 |
[27:09] | This is pumpkin flower soup. | 这是南瓜汤 |
[27:12] | It’s a specialty of my grandmother’s. | 奶奶的拿手菜 |
[27:26] | It’s delicious. | 很美味 |
[27:28] | It’s been in the family cookbook | 在《独立宣言》发布以前 |
[27:30] | before your Declaration of Independence was signed. | 就写在我们家族的菜谱上了 |
[27:37] | So, with all the commotion, | 那么 可否告诉我们 |
[27:41] | we never heard the whole story of how you two met. | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[27:48] | I was on leave in June. | 那时六月份我休假时 |
[27:51] | July. | 七月 |
[27:52] | Just after I moved to the city. | 就在我进城以后 |
[27:55] | That’s right. July. | 对对 是七月 |
[27:56] | At the USO. | 在USO(劳军联合组织) |
[27:59] | I didn’t know you worked at the USO. | 还不知道你在军队工作过 |
[28:02] | Um… | 嗯… |
[28:03] | I wasn’t actually working there. | 也不算真的在那里工作 |
[28:06] | Then what were you doing | 你做了些什么? |
[28:08] | in a hall filled with strange men? | 在一个到处是陌生男人的地方? |
[28:13] | Pedro. | 佩德鲁 |
[28:17] | Mi abuelo vivio a– (What?) | 你有什么事? |
[28:19] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[28:20] | My grandfather lived to 102, | 我的祖父活了102岁 |
[28:24] | and he used salt like a fish in the sea. | 他想海鱼一样爱吃盐 |
[28:27] | My great-grandfather was 106! | 我的曾祖父还活了106岁呢! |
[28:37] | So, tell us, Mr. Sutton, | 对了 萨顿先生 请告诉我们 |
[28:41] | since we now have such a clear picture of how you two met… | 我们还想了解得更多一些 |
[28:47] | where are you from? | 你出生在哪里? |
[28:49] | Moline. Moline, Illinois.. | 莫林 伊利洛伊州的莫林 |
[28:51] | Mmm. | 嗯… |
[28:54] | Wherever that is. | 在什么地方? |
[28:55] | It’s in the middle of the country. | 在美国中部 |
[28:59] | Exactly in the middle, right? | 正中央 对吗? |
[29:02] | Right. | 完全正确 |
[29:04] | And your parents, | 你的父母呢? |
[29:06] | they are still in Moline? | 他们还在莫林? |
[29:09] | I never knew my parents. | 我从没见过父母 |
[29:11] | Oh. Who brought you up, | 噢 那谁把你养大的? |
[29:14] | the fairies? | 是神仙吗? |
[29:19] | I grew up in a home. | 我在家中长大 |
[29:21] | Whose home? | 谁的家中? |
[29:23] | I meant an orphanage. | 我是说孤儿院 |
[29:26] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[29:29] | This is just wonderful. | 真是太好了 |
[29:31] | My daughter can trace her ancestors | 我女儿的家族 |
[29:34] | back 400 years | 足足有400年的历史 |
[29:35] | to some of the finest families in Mexico, | 是墨西哥最显赫的家族 |
[29:39] | and you are telling me | 你却告诉我 |
[29:41] | she has married a man with no past? | 她嫁给了一个没有过去的男人? |
[29:44] | Or worse… | 更糟的是… |
[29:46] | a man with no past and no future! | 一个没有过去也没有未来的男人? |
[29:50] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[29:52] | You don’t know that he has no future. | 你凭什么说他没有前途? |
[29:55] | You don’t know anything about him. | 你一点也不了解他! |
[29:57] | Do you? | 你了解他? |
[29:59] | Yes. I know he knows how to love somebody. | 是的 我知道他充满爱心 |
[30:03] | I know he wants a house with kids and a dog. | 我知道他想要自己的家园 小孩和狗 |
[30:09] | A great job. | 体面的工作 |
[30:11] | You mean, like the one he has? | 你是说 像他现在做的这种工作? |
[30:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[30:20] | It was very good. | 很不错的晚餐 |
[30:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:55] | He doesn’t pull any punches, does he? | 还好他没动手打我 是吧? |
[30:58] | I’m sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[31:00] | You must think they’re horrible. | 你一定很难受 |
[31:04] | When I was a kid… | 当我还是个孩子时… |
[31:06] | every night I’d climb up to the roof of the orphanage, | 我常常爬到孤儿院的楼顶上 |
[31:10] | and I’d make a wish on every star I could see. | 对漫天的繁星许下心愿 |
[31:13] | That’s a lot of wishing. | 很多很多的心愿 |
[31:15] | It usually boiled down to one wish, really. | 最后其实只有一个 |
[31:19] | What was that? | 是什么? |
[31:20] | What you have in there. | 像你一样有个热闹的家 |
[31:22] | Everyone always telling you | 像我一样被人指点 |
[31:24] | how you should live your life? | 该这样做 该那样做? |
[31:26] | Better than having no one telling you. | 总比没有人告诉你好 |
[31:31] | I don’t know about that. | 我可感觉不到 |
[31:35] | I do. | 我可以 |
[31:37] | That’s no reason for him to treat you that way. | 他真不该那样对你 |
[31:42] | No. | 不 |
[31:45] | And I was going to say something, but… | 我本想反驳两句 但是 |
[31:50] | I thought, “What if it were me? | 我会设身处地的想”如果是我遇到这种事呢” |
[31:53] | “A strange man comes into my house, | 一个陌生人突然闯入我家 |
[31:55] | “tells me he’s married my only daughter, | 告诉我他娶了我的女儿 |
[31:58] | and I’m the last to know?” | 我却最后一个知道 |
[32:00] | Probably act the same way. | 我也许也会这么做 |
[32:02] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[32:04] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不敢肯定 |
[32:06] | I do. | 我敢肯定 |
[32:19] | It’s only another eight hours, | 还有8个小时 |
[32:23] | I’ll be back on the road. | 我就可以离开了 |
[32:28] | Anyway, I think the worst part’s over, don’t you? | 不过 我想最难熬的时刻过去了 对吧? |
[32:44] | This bed was part of my dowry | 当我嫁给你爸爸时 |
[32:48] | when I married Mr. Aragon. | 这张床是我的嫁妆 |
[32:50] | It was my grandmother’s before that. | 以前是属于我祖母的 |
[32:52] | Her dowry. | 她的嫁妆 |
[32:54] | She had it brought all the way from Paris. | 是她老远从巴黎运过来的 |
[32:58] | He was a diplomat, my grandfather. | 我的祖父是个外交家 |
[33:02] | And this is where we’ve spent | 我们都在这张床上 |
[33:05] | our first wedding nights, | 度过洞房花烛夜 |
[33:07] | my mother… | 我母亲… |
[33:09] | my grandmother… | 我祖母… |
[33:10] | and me. | 还有我 |
[33:13] | We can sleep in Pedro’s room. | 让我们去客房睡吧 |
[33:15] | In that teeny-tiny little bed | 那张床太小了 |
[33:18] | on your wedding night? | 这可是你们的新婚夜啊! |
[33:20] | Ay, hija, no. (No,it can be.) | 怎么可以这样? |
[33:24] | You need room… to maneuver. | 你们需要一张大床才合适 |
[33:27] | Mommy! | 妈妈! |
[33:28] | I know this is not your first night together, | 我知道这当然不是你们第一晚在一起了 |
[33:33] | but I would like to think it is. | 不过我很愿意这么认为 |
[33:36] | It’s just that from the beginning, | 有个好的开头 |
[33:40] | all our marriages have been so blessed. | 你们的婚姻才会幸福美满 |
[33:44] | You know, it is out of love | 虽然有点迷信 |
[33:48] | that my husband roars so. | 但这时他爸爸要求的 |
[33:50] | e are very traditional people, Paul, | 我们都是很传统的人 保罗 |
[33:53] | and this modern world takes a little getting used to. | 很难接受外面的现代化世界 |
[34:00] | He’ll come around. | 你会习惯这里的 |
[34:15] | Iove each other… | 恩恩爱爱… |
[34:18] | always. | 直到永远 |
[34:35] | Ha! | 哈! |
[34:37] | First he comes into my house, steals my daughter. | 先到我们家 偷走我的女儿 |
[34:41] | And now… Now he takes my bed? | 现在 还要占我的床? |
[34:44] | No! | 不! |
[34:45] | Vida… (Honey…) | 亲爱的 |
[34:46] | You don’t want to see it, | 你不愿意接受现实 |
[34:48] | but your daughter is a woman. | 但你的女儿已经长大了 |
[34:50] | And she was not stolen | 她可不是被偷走的 |
[34:51] | any more than you stole me. | 你过去不也一样对我吗? |
[34:53] | Or have you forgotten that little room under the stairs in my father’s house, hmm? | 你忘了我父亲楼梯间下的小屋 嗯? |
[34:59] | I asked for your hand properly, | 我可是正经的向你求婚的 |
[35:02] | with respect. | 体体面面的 |
[35:06] | Who is he? | 他是什么东西? |
[35:07] | He is nobody. | 什么也不是! |
[35:09] | He is her choice, and she is our daughter. | 他是维多利亚选择的 而维多利亚是我女儿 |
[35:12] | Alberto, it is from us that she has learned to be who she is. | 在他们身上 我看到了我们的影子 |
[35:17] | If we don’t have confidence in her, | 如果我们对她没有信心 |
[35:20] | how can we have confidence in ourselves? | 我们又如何能对自己有信心? |
[35:22] | First you go and wish them good night | 你快去给他们说声晚安 |
[35:25] | so they won’t go to bed thinking that you’re furious with them. | 不用畏惧你生气的样子 他们才会安心入睡 |
[35:29] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[35:30] | I am furious with them. | 他们把我气疯了 |
[35:35] | You should smile more. | 你真该多笑一笑 |
[35:37] | You are so handsome when you smile. | 你笑起来英俊多了 |
[35:45] | First go and wish them good night. | 去给他们道晚安 |
[35:48] | Go. | 快去 |
[35:51] | Do you like selling chocolate? | 你真的喜欢卖巧克力吗? |
[35:54] | No, not really. | 不 并不喜欢 |
[35:56] | Why are you doing it? | 那你为何要卖呢? |
[36:00] | It’s part of what I thought | 这正是我一直思考的问题 |
[36:04] | I’d use this trip for, try and figure things out for myself. | 我本打算利用这次出差的机会 考虑一下我的未来 |
[36:06] | But you have things figured out. | 你不是已经想清楚了吗? |
[36:09] | It’s not that easy. | 做起来却不容易 |
[36:12] | It’s complicated. | 很麻烦的 |
[36:15] | It doesn’t sound that complicated to me. | 我到不觉得这有什么麻烦 |
[36:19] | You’re not married. | 那是因为你还没有结婚 |
[36:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉提起这个 |
[36:29] | It’s just not a good time for me now. | 我的确是命苦 |
[36:38] | You’ve been wonderful… | 你太好了… |
[36:41] | more than wonderful. | 实在太好了 |
[36:46] | Would you turn around, please? | 转过去一下 行吗? |
[36:53] | There’ll be someone for you, Victoria. | 你总会找到如意郎君的 维多利亚 |
[36:57] | You don’t have to make me feel better. | 你不用如此安慰我 |
[37:01] | No, I believe that. | 不 我确信如此 |
[37:02] | I believe that there’s a perfect someone for everyone, | 我相信每个人都会有机会 |
[37:06] | someone who’ll love you no matter what. | 找到最爱你的人 |
[37:13] | Would you marry someone | |
[37:14] | If it wasn’t your baby they were carrying? | 你愿意娶一个怀着别人孩子的女人吗? |
[37:20] | If I loved her. | 如果我真的爱她 我会的 |
[37:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:31] | May I? | 可以进来吗? |
[37:33] | One moment, Papa. | 爸爸 等一下 |
[37:47] | Your mother sent me to wish you | 你妈妈派我来给你们说声: |
[37:50] | good night. | 晚安 |
[37:51] | Good night, Papa. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[37:53] | Good night, Mr. Aragon. | 晚安 阿拉干先生 |
[37:56] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:07] | Does the door have a lock? | 门能锁吗? |
[38:08] | No. | 不能 |
[38:10] | Do you think he suspects? | 你担心他起疑心了? |
[38:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:15] | Better not take the chance. | 最好别冒这个险 |
[38:17] | In case he comes back, I should stay. | 它随时可能回来 我还是睡在床上吧 |
[38:21] | Yes. | 好的 |
[38:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:04] | (梦回战场)啊! | |
[39:07] | (孤儿院) | |
[39:32] | Victoria! | 维多利亚! |
[39:35] | Victoria! | 维多利亚! |
[39:38] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[39:40] | It’s all right. | 冷静点 |
[39:44] | Just a dream. | 恶梦罢了 |
[39:45] | It’s nothing. | 这没什么 |
[39:51] | Must be the change… | 这一切转换太快了 |
[39:53] | coming home, everything so fast. | 突然回到家 很难适应 |
[39:58] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了? |
[40:00] | Frost! | 霜冻来了! |
[40:09] | Alberto… | 阿尔贝托… |
[40:11] | what you think? | 情况如何? |
[40:18] | It doesn’t reach the inside. | 幸好没冻到里面 |
[40:21] | We can still save them. | 还有救 |
[40:24] | We have a chance. Now! | 行动起来 快! |
[40:26] | How can I help? | 我能帮上忙吗? |
[40:29] | Do you know how to fly? | 你知道如何”飞”吗? |
[40:31] | If you’ll show me. | 这你得教我 |
[40:32] | We are going to lose everything, | 我们的葡萄园就快完蛋了 |
[40:35] | and you want me to take time to show you? | 你还要我花时间教你? |
[40:40] | Look. | 看吧 |
[40:44] | Spread out. Spread out! | 伸展 伸展 |
[40:49] | Like a butterfly. | 就像蝴蝶一样 |
[40:57] | If you’re going to help, | 你要真想帮忙 |
[40:59] | help! | 就动手吧! |
[41:01] | Butterfly. | 像蝴蝶一样 |
[41:05] | Get the heat down on the grapes. | 用热空气融化葡萄的霜冻 |
[41:09] | Follow me. | 跟我做 |
[41:12] | up… | 上… |
[41:15] | down… | 下… |
[41:17] | up… | 上… |
[41:19] | down… | 下 |
[41:20] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[41:22] | Come on. With me. | 来啊 跟着我 |
[42:58] | The bus doesn’t leave until 11 A.M. | 巴士要早上11点才开 |
[43:01] | Then it’s daylight. Everyone will be up. | 天亮后 大家都会起来了 |
[43:05] | It’s better this way. | 我还是早点比较好 |
[43:06] | Less questions. | 会少点麻烦 |
[43:10] | Yes. | 也是 |
[43:14] | I wish you the best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[43:18] | You, too. | 也祝你好运 |
[43:30] | Buenos dias, senor Paul. (Morning Mr.Paul) | 早上好 保罗先生 |
[43:32] | It’s the call of the grape that robs our sleep. | 快要收获的葡萄催促我早起看看 |
[43:36] | When she’s ripe, she calls to a man. | 当”她”成熟时 她就会呼唤人 |
[43:40] | Give me that. | 把他给我 |
[43:41] | Toma,Jose. | 托玛 约瑟 |
[43:44] | Walk with me. | 和我出去走走 如何? |
[43:46] | Bring the chocolates | 带上巧克力 |
[43:51] | Here. | 这边 |
[43:53] | Here! | 走这边! |
[43:56] | Jose. | 约瑟 |
[43:57] | Buenos dias, Don pedro. (Morning,Mr.Pedro) | 早上好 佩德鲁先生 |
[43:59] | Buenos dias. | 早上好 |
[44:02] | Ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈 |
[44:04] | You know, everybody gives you advice | 你知道总有人告诫我 该这样做不该那样做 |
[44:06] | how to grow old. | 该如何养生 |
[44:08] | And the doctors, they say, | 比方说医生们 他们常说 |
[44:11] | don Pedro, no chocolates. | 佩德鲁先生 别抽香烟 |
[44:14] | Don Pedro, no salt | 佩德鲁先生 少吃盐 |
[44:18] | and no cigars | 更不要抽雪茄 |
[44:21] | and little brandy as possible. | 尽量少喝白兰地酒 |
[44:24] | What the hell do the doctors know | 医生们其实根本不知道 |
[44:27] | about the needs… of a man’s soul? | 人的灵魂到底真的需要什么? |
[44:33] | Nada! | Nada! |
[44:35] | Nothing. | 一无所知! |
[44:39] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[44:41] | May I? | 我可以…? |
[44:47] | Oh, this one. | 噢 这一个 |
[44:52] | This looks like my granddaughter’s… | 这个怎么看上去像我孙女的…戒指? |
[44:55] | uh… | 啊… |
[44:57] | I never noticed that. | 我还真没注意到呢 |
[45:00] | Hmm. | 嗯… |
[45:03] | Ohh… | 欧… |
[45:05] | Oh ho ho ho ho! | 呵呵… |
[45:07] | Excelente! | 太棒了 |
[45:10] | You know, in 1580, the first Aragon, also a Pedro, | 你知道 早在1580年时 我们祖先阿拉干先生也名为佩德鲁 |
[45:14] | came from Spain to Mexico | 从西班牙来到了墨西哥 |
[45:16] | with a dream in his head, | 脑中怀着梦想和憧憬 |
[45:18] | the clothes on his back, | 肩上负着行囊 |
[45:20] | and the root from the family’s vineyard inside his pocket. | 口袋里放着他从家乡带来的葡萄藤根 |
[45:24] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[45:25] | May I… see one more? | 我可以…再来一粒吗? |
[45:28] | Which one? | 你要哪一个? |
[45:34] | Ah, that’s no good. | 啊 这个不大好 |
[45:36] | Try one more. | 再试一个 |
[45:40] | Ahh… | 哈… |
[45:42] | That’s wonderful. | 这个很不错 |
[45:43] | Ha ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈哈… |
[45:45] | Come… I will show you something. | 跟我来…我带你看样东西 |
[45:48] | This is the root I brought with me, | 这就是果园的根 |
[45:51] | a descendant from the root the first Pedro brought with him. | 它就是老祖宗带来的葡萄藤的后裔 |
[45:58] | All our vines come from this one. | 我们所有的葡萄都来自于它 |
[46:02] | It’s not just the root of las Nubes. | 它不仅仅是”云霄仙境”的根 |
[46:07] | It’s the root… of our lives, | 它更是我们共同的根 |
[46:11] | of Victoria’s life. | 也是维多利亚的生命之源 |
[46:12] | Now that you’re a part of all this, a part of us, | 现在你也是我们家的一员了 我们的一分子 |
[46:17] | It is the root of your life. | 这也是你生命的根 |
[46:25] | You are an orphan no longer. | 你曾是一个孤儿 但现在不是了 |
[46:34] | So… | 因此… |
[46:36] | you will stay with your family | 你一定会和我们呆在一起 |
[46:39] | while we harvest the fruit? | 我们很快就会收获了 |
[46:41] | Ah… | 啊… |
[46:43] | It’s a special time. | 这可是个特别的日子啊 |
[46:45] | It’s a time of… magic. | 一个充满”魔法”的日子 |
[46:50] | I really can’t. | 恐怕我无法留下 |
[46:52] | I have commitments. | 因为我已经承诺… |
[46:54] | What about the commitments to your family? | 那你对家庭的承诺呢? |
[46:57] | W- What can be more important than that? | 还有什么比那更重要? |
[47:01] | I would like to, really. | 我也很想留下来 真的 |
[47:06] | But I can’t. | 但确实不能 |
[47:11] | He said you… | 果然如他所说… |
[47:14] | would not stay. | 你不会留下 |
[47:16] | Who did? | 谁说的? |
[47:18] | Alberto. | 阿尔贝托 |
[47:19] | He said, “The first chance the gringo gets, | 他说”她要是嫁了个外国佬 |
[47:24] | he will leave her.” | 就一定会被抛弃” |
[47:30] | His exact words. | 说得一点也不错 |
[47:32] | I’m not leaving her. I’m… | 我不是要抛弃她 我只是… |
[47:34] | No, no, no, no. I understand. | 不用说 我明白 |
[47:36] | Just my… | 只是我的… |
[47:38] | poor granddaughter. | 可怜的外孙女 |
[47:41] | He will whip her with it. | 她父亲一定会责骂她 |
[47:44] | She’ll be the one to pay for your commitments. | 她会为成为你承诺的受害者 |
[47:49] | Such a pity. | 真可怜 |
[47:51] | Such a sweet girl. | 多好的一个姑娘啊 |
[47:56] | But it would just be the difference of a day.? | 这两天到底有什么特殊? |
[48:00] | The most important day of our year, | 我们一年中最重要的时节 |
[48:02] | the day that makes or breaks our fortunes… | 成就或是毁掉我们财富的时节… |
[48:05] | that’s what he will throw up to her… | 也是你决定 |
[48:08] | for the rest of her life. | 她未来的时刻 |
[48:12] | I know… | 我知道… |
[48:14] | my son. | 我的孩子 |
[48:22] | Don Pedro. | 佩德鲁先生 |
[48:24] | Eh? | 呃? |
[48:26] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[48:29] | It’s only one day. | 再呆一天 |
[48:31] | I’ll stay. | 我决定再呆一天 |
[48:40] | Right. | 很好 |
[48:44] | May I? | 我可以…? |
[48:51] | It’s a good thing. | 这真是件好事 |
[48:52] | You have no more chocolates to sell, anyway. | 你再没有巧克力可以推销了 呵呵 |
[49:07] | Come on. | 过来 |
[49:25] | I thought you were leaving. | 我还以为你已经走了 |
[49:27] | I thought it would be better for you if I stuck around… | 我想如果我呆到收获节以后 |
[49:31] | at least until the harvest. | 会对你更有好处 |
[49:32] | Don’t you have chocolates to sell? | 你不是要卖巧克力吗? |
[49:36] | Family comes first. | 家庭第一嘛 |
[49:43] | Hey, everybody, I’m home! | 嗨 大家好!我回来了! |
[49:47] | 哈哈哈哈! | |
[49:48] | 嘿 来了 | |
[49:51] | 噢! | |
[49:52] | 佩德鲁! | |
[49:55] | 啊!哈哈哈! | |
[49:57] | Hiya, sis. | 你好 姐姐 |
[49:58] | Hi,Jose. | 你好 约瑟 |
[50:00] | Bienvenido.(Welcome) | 欢迎 |
[50:02] | Hi, Grandpa! | 嗨 爷爷! |
[50:06] | 哈哈哈! | |
[50:07] | Hi, Grandma. | 你好 奶奶 |
[50:09] | 欧!哈哈哈! | |
[50:10] | My favorite chili’s ready? | 我最爱吃的红辣椒做好了吗? |
[50:12] | Claro que si, Pedrito! | 早就好了 |
[50:13] | Saluda a su madre. | 问候一下你妈妈 |
[50:16] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[50:17] | Oh, at last! | 啊 你终于回来了! |
[50:20] | Hi, Pop. | 你好 老爸 |
[50:22] | Sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉迟到了 |
[50:24] | Pedro. | 佩德鲁 |
[50:27] | This is my husband Paul Sutton. | 我的丈夫保罗・萨顿 |
[50:30] | Paul, my brother. | 保罗 我弟弟 |
[50:34] | You got hitched? | 你终于被套住了? |
[50:37] | Hey, that’s swell! | 嘿!太棒了 |
[50:39] | 噢! | |
[50:42] | Victoria Sutton. | 维多利亚・萨顿 |
[50:46] | I like that. | 很好听 |
[50:47] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎来到我们家庭 |
[50:50] | I’m Pete. | 我叫Pete |
[50:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:53] | Pete. | Pete |
[50:55] | Who is Pete? | 谁叫Pete? |
[50:56] | Pa, come on. | 爸 你又来了 |
[50:58] | I don’t know any Pete. | 我不知道什么Pete |
[51:00] | I know I pay a fortune in tuition | 我知道我给一个叫…里曼图尔的家伙 |
[51:03] | to Stanford University for a Pedro Alberto Aragon limantour. | 支付学费在斯坦福大学读书! |
[51:07] | Maybe I am paying for the wrong person | 也许我选错人了 |
[51:09] | and I should stop the check! | 我看我该停止签支票了 |
[51:13] | Glad to meet you, Pedro. | 很高兴见到你 佩德鲁 |
[51:16] | Can we begin now? | 现在可以开始了吗? |
[51:18] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[51:19] | Make sure he knows what he’s doing. | 告诉他该怎么做! |
[51:22] | We don’t want him cutting off his fingers | 我们可不想他割破手指 |
[51:26] | and getting blood on the grapes. | 血会弄脏葡萄的 |
[51:27] | It would ruin the taste of the wine. | 也会破坏葡萄酒的味道 |
[51:30] | Que empiece la vendimia! (Let’s begin!) | 开始吧! |
[51:31] | Si senor! Si, senor! | |
[51:33] | Aren’t you happy you stayed? | 呆在这里很高兴吧! |
[53:05] | 不 谢谢 | |
[54:00] | Listo! | 准备! |
[54:17] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[54:22] | Salud. | 祝健康 干杯 |
[54:39] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[54:40] | Tiren las uvas! | 把葡萄扔过来 |
[54:48] | How do they feel? | 衣服感觉如何? |
[54:50] | They’re a little big. | 稍微大了一点 |
[54:51] | Clothes are like family. | 衣服就像家庭一样 |
[54:53] | You have to live in them a while before you get the perfect fit. | 要完全适应就得多花点时间 |
[54:57] | But you are doing great. | 你干得很不错 |
[55:00] | I don’t know if everyone would share your opinion. | 真不知道有几个人会接受你的说法 |
[55:04] | It’s not easy being in charge. | 要改变真的不容易 |
[55:05] | It was not easy for me. It’s not easy for him. | 我和他都不容易改变 |
[55:09] | Every man has to find his own way. | 每个人都喜欢坚持己见 |
[55:11] | But I have faith in my son, | 但我相信我儿子 |
[55:13] | and I have faith in you. | 也相信你 |
[55:17] | But your fly is open. | 但你的裤子拉链没拉上 |
[55:44] | My wife’s family, the Aztecs, | 我妻子的家族是阿兹泰克人 |
[55:46] | have a belief | 他们相信 |
[55:48] | that you have to have the permission | 只有得到 |
[55:50] | of the four winds | 四季的风 |
[55:52] | to harvest what the earth gives. | 大地才有丰收 |
[56:00] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她很美 是吧! |
[56:07] | Las muijeres! | Las muijeres! |
[56:13] | Victoria! | 维多利亚! |
[56:15] | Come on! You’re a married woman now. | 来吧!你已经结婚了 |
[56:19] | What about Pedro? | 佩德鲁呢? |
[56:21] | He’s not married. | 他还没结婚 |
[56:22] | Neither are we. | 我们也没有啊 |
[57:52] | 啦啦啦啦啦 | |
[57:55] | 踩葡萄 | |
[58:42] | 踩葡萄 | |
[59:41] | I want you more than anything, Victoria. | 你对我来说比什么都重要 维多利亚 |
[59:45] | You can’t imagine how I want you. | 你无法想象我多么需要你 |
[59:48] | But I’m not free. | 但我不是自由身 |
[59:51] | And I won’t hurt you that way. | 我也不会那样伤害你 |
[59:55] | I won’t. | 我不能 |
[59:57] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:00:01] | I’m sorry. | 真的抱歉 |
[1:00:54] | Pop, we can lead the market instead of chase after it. | 爸 我们该主导葡萄市场 而不是被动接受 |
[1:00:57] | Where the hell is my hat? | 我的帽子呢? |
[1:00:59] | We can raise money through limited partnerships. | 还可以抬高售价 |
[1:01:02] | Hi, Paul. | 你好 保罗 |
[1:01:03] | Hi, Pedro. Morning, Mr. Aragon. | 嗨 佩德鲁 早上好 阿拉干先生 |
[1:01:06] | So what do you think, Pop? | 爸爸 你觉得我的建议怎么样? |
[1:01:08] | About what? | 什么建议? |
[1:01:10] | Modernizing the operation. | 果园管理现代化 |
[1:01:11] | The limited partnerships. | 组织股份公司 |
[1:01:13] | You take in a partner, you take on trouble. | 多一个股东 就多一份麻烦 |
[1:01:16] | You can always borrow from the bank. | 也可以向银行应急贷款… |
[1:01:20] | Listen, just because you harvested a few grapes | 听着!不要因为你收了一点葡萄 |
[1:01:24] | doesn’t give you a say. | 就以为你有了说话的权利! |
[1:01:26] | Stick to your candy, | 先管好你自己的事 |
[1:01:28] | and keep your nose out of our business. | 我们的生意你管不着! |
[1:01:32] | Now… tell me what’s going on here… | 现在 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[1:01:34] | that you sleep one night on the floor, | 第一晚 你睡在地板上 |
[1:01:37] | the next on the couch. | 第二晚 又睡在沙发上 |
[1:01:39] | You’ll use any excuse to make him feel unwelcome, won’t you? | 我知道你不欢迎他 也不用找这种借口 |
[1:01:44] | There is something wrong here. | 这件事有些蹊跷 |
[1:01:46] | This whole thing smells wrong. | 嗯…完全不对头 |
[1:01:49] | A girl comes home | 我女儿回到家 |
[1:01:50] | with a husband nobody ever heard of… | 带回一个从没听说过的男人 |
[1:01:54] | with her suitcases full as when she went away… | 她的行李和离开时一样 |
[1:01:58] | like she has no place else to go. | 好像她无家可归一般 |
[1:02:00] | Where’s my hat? | 我的帽子呢? |
[1:02:02] | You don’t want me here? | 你要赶我走 |
[1:02:05] | I’ll leave. | 我就走好了 |
[1:02:06] | Is that what you want? | 你就想这样? |
[1:02:09] | I want the truth. | 真相 |
[1:02:11] | That’s what I want. | 我想知道真相 |
[1:02:12] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不想知道 |
[1:02:14] | The only truth you want is the truth according to you. | 你想知道的是你假想的真相 |
[1:02:18] | That’s the only truth you can accept. | 你也只能接受这种真相 |
[1:02:23] | Try me. | 你到是说来听听 |
[1:02:39] | The truth is, she came home | 他回家的真相是 |
[1:02:41] | because she loves her family. | 因为她爱这个家 |
[1:02:47] | I told you… | 我再警告你一次! |
[1:02:49] | stay out of our business. | 少管我们家的事 |
[1:02:52] | She is my business. | 她的事就是我的事 |
[1:02:56] | You were looking for this? | 你在找这个? |
[1:03:21] | Senora! | 夫人 |
[1:03:23] | Senora. | 夫人 |
[1:03:27] | I appreciate it very much, | 很感谢你的好意 |
[1:03:29] | but I don’t have time. | 但我确实要走了 |
[1:03:30] | It smells. | 衣服很臭 |
[1:03:31] | I know, | 我知道 |
[1:03:32] | but I have to leave. | 我真的要走了 |
[1:03:34] | I have business. | 我还有公务在生 |
[1:03:35] | Don Pedro has finished your business, I think, no? | 佩德鲁先生已经把你的公务解决了吧? |
[1:03:39] | And besides, you must see it through. | 还有 你应该看清楚一点 |
[1:03:42] | See what through? | 看什么? |
[1:03:44] | Your fate… | 你的命运… |
[1:03:45] | what brought you here. | 带你到这里来的因缘 |
[1:03:48] | Nothing brought me here. | 不 没有谁要带我来 |
[1:03:49] | I brought me here. | 是我自己要来的 |
[1:03:55] | 哈 | |
[1:04:01] | 噢! | |
[1:04:03] | 啊… | |
[1:04:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:04:08] | Nothing. | 我没事 |
[1:04:09] | Here, let me help you inside. | 快 我扶你回去 |
[1:04:11] | No. We had a plan. | 不 我们说好了的 |
[1:04:12] | You were going to stay for one night | 你只呆一晚 |
[1:04:15] | and go back to your wife. | 就该回到你妻子身边 |
[1:04:17] | We should stick to the plan. | 我们应该信守承诺 |
[1:04:19] | I can’t leave you like this. | 我可不能这样丢下你 |
[1:04:21] | And tomorrow? Will you stay tomorrow, too? | 你也许能拖到明天 |
[1:04:24] | And the day after that? | 那后天呢? |
[1:04:28] | Go home, Paul. | 回家吧 保罗 |
[1:04:30] | You still have a wife. | 你有妻室 |
[1:04:33] | Leave it at the station. | 快去车站 |
[1:04:35] | Victoria, please… | 维多利亚 别这样 |
[1:04:36] | You can’t help me anymore, Paul! | 你不可能再帮下去了 保罗! |
[1:04:40] | No one can help me. | 没人能帮我 |
[1:04:43] | It’s not your problem. | 这不是你的问题 |
[1:04:51] | It’s not my problem. | 是我的问题 |
[1:04:57] | I can’t leave. | 我不能这样离开 |
[1:05:04] | 维多利亚! | |
[1:05:09] | 维多利亚? | |
[1:05:12] | 维多利亚! | |
[1:05:17] | Don’t think that just because you married her any of this is yours… | 不要以为你娶了她 这里就属于你了 |
[1:05:22] | If you married her at all. | 再说 还不知道你是否真的娶了她 |
[1:05:24] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[1:05:27] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在场 |
[1:05:28] | I didn’t see a wedding. | 我没有见证婚礼 |
[1:05:30] | I didn’t even see a wedding certificate. | 甚至连结婚证书都没看到 |
[1:05:36] | And don’t think | 别以为 |
[1:05:38] | that just because I speak with an accent | 我对你说话和气了一点 |
[1:05:41] | I think with an accent. | 就真的对你好了 |
[1:05:45] | For four years that I’ve been at war, | 我在战场上呆过四年 |
[1:05:46] | to do what I had to do, I had to keep myself closed off. | 绝对服从命令 如同行尸走肉, 与世隔绝 |
[1:05:51] | What’s your reason? | 这也是你的问题 |
[1:05:53] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈到底在说些什么? |
[1:05:56] | Reason for what? | 什么问题? |
[1:05:57] | For shutting your daughter out of your heart. | 你冷落你的女儿 |
[1:06:00] | Can’t you see how amazing she is? | 你难道没发现她是个很好的姑娘吗? |
[1:06:02] | How alive? | 生气勃勃 |
[1:06:04] | My whole life, I’ve dreamed of getting the kind of love, | 我一生都想得到…你女儿给你的那种爱 |
[1:06:09] | your daughter tries to give you. I would die for what you have. | 如果我能得到这种爱 要我死也心甘 |
[1:06:14] | Why can’t you just love her? | 你就不能疼爱她一点? |
[1:06:17] | She’s so easy to love. | 这再容易不过了 |
[1:06:19] | You know nothing about my daughter! | 你根本不了解我的女儿! |
[1:06:22] | You hear me? | 听懂没有? |
[1:06:23] | Nothing! | 根本不了解! |
[1:06:25] | I know that she is good… and strong… | 我了解她 她善良坚强 |
[1:06:28] | and deserves all the love this world has to give. | 她理应得到全世界所有的爱 |
[1:06:31] | Can’t you see that? | 你能明白吗? |
[1:06:33] | How wonderful… | 她那么完美 |
[1:06:34] | how special she is? | 那么特别 |
[1:06:37] | You see this? | 你就看不到这些? |
[1:06:39] | This land… | 这片土地… |
[1:06:41] | this vineyard! | 这片葡萄园! |
[1:06:44] | This is 365 days a year. | 一年三百六十五天 |
[1:06:48] | Who do you think I do this for? | 我拼命工作为了啥? |
[1:06:51] | For them! | 还不是为他们 |
[1:06:52] | All of them! I love my family! | 为了他们!我爱我的家人 |
[1:06:56] | You should let them know it. | 但你要让他们知道啊! |
[1:07:27] | Paul. Hey, Paul. | 保罗 嗨 保罗 |
[1:07:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:07:30] | Brandy. | 白兰地酒 |
[1:07:32] | Ohhh… | 哦… |
[1:07:34] | The finest. | 最醇的那种 |
[1:07:35] | I made it myself. | 我自己酿造的 |
[1:07:38] | 21 years ago. | 哈? 21年前的 |
[1:07:41] | The secret about brandy… | 白兰地的秘密… |
[1:07:43] | is age. | 就是时间 |
[1:07:46] | The secret | 这也是… |
[1:07:47] | of everything… | 所有事情的秘密 |
[1:07:51] | Is age. | 时间的考验 |
[1:07:52] | Hija… | 小姐 |
[1:07:54] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:07:56] | He only went to work. | 他去出差而已 |
[1:07:58] | He will come back. | 会很快回来的 |
[1:08:09] | What the hell is that? | 乱糟糟的是什么东西? |
[1:08:12] | My uniform. | 我的军服 |
[1:08:13] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:08:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:08:16] | 哈哈哈哈 | |
[1:08:17] | Newlyweds. | 新婚夫妇 |
[1:08:18] | What else do they do | 有点口角 |
[1:08:20] | but make love and war? | 很常见嘛 |
[1:08:26] | Did you talk to her? | 你和她谈过了? |
[1:08:29] | I tried. | 谈了 |
[1:08:30] | Wouldn’t make a difference. | 但是没有什么进展 |
[1:08:32] | Talking between men and women | 男人和女人之间的谈话 |
[1:08:34] | never solves anything. | 是不能解决问题的 |
[1:08:37] | Where we think… | 因为我们用头脑思考 |
[1:08:38] | they feel. | 她们却依赖感觉 |
[1:08:42] | They are creatures… | 她们是… |
[1:08:44] | of the heart. | 受感情左右的生灵 |
[1:08:47] | Please. | 来 |
[1:08:48] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[1:08:49] | Don Pedro… | 佩德鲁先生 |
[1:08:50] | No, no, no. Please. Come on. | 不 不 来啊 坐下 |
[1:08:53] | Come on. Give me that. Don Pedro… | 把它给我 佩德鲁先生 |
[1:08:55] | No, no. | 不不 |
[1:08:56] | I’ll miss my bus again. | 我会错过巴士的 |
[1:08:57] | You make yourself comfortable. | 别担心 |
[1:08:59] | Please. Tomorrow we will go to the festival | 明天我们要参加丰收节 |
[1:09:02] | for the wine blessing. The bus will be there. | 那里也有巴士 |
[1:09:05] | I have | 怎样 |
[1:09:08] | the perfect solution for you. | 我的建议如何? |
[1:09:18] | Salud. | 干杯! |
[1:09:21] | Salud. | 干杯! |
[1:09:32] | My love | 我的爱人啊 |
[1:09:37] | If you call me,my love | 如果你把我称为爱人 |
[1:09:45] | Allow me to call you | 请允许我唤你为… |
[1:09:48] | Beloved | 最心爱的 |
[1:09:49] | My love | 我的爱人啊 |
[1:09:52] | I will cherish you | 爱你永不渝 |
[1:09:55] | For Ever | 永远 |
[1:10:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:10:01] | Isn’t that the most romantic thing you ever heard? | 是不是你听过的最浪漫的情歌? |
[1:10:05] | Maybe it loses a little bit on translation. | 可能翻译得不够准确 |
[1:10:08] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 很好 |
[1:10:09] | All right, now. | 好好 又来 |
[1:10:11] | Muchachos…Otra vez. (Come on…) | 小伙子们 再来一次 |
[1:10:13] | Esta vez el va cantar. Vamos. (Time to sing.) | 是歌唱的时候了 |
[1:10:16] | Now you sing. | 现在该你唱了 |
[1:10:25] | That’s all right, that’s all right, that’s all right. | 很好 很好 |
[1:10:29] | It’s all right. You did wonderful. | 太好了 你唱得很不错 |
[1:10:31] | Let’s let the experts do it themselves. | 现在让专业人士来一次 |
[1:10:59] | You’re a gringo. | |
[1:11:01] | Nice, but still a gringo. | 不错 你是个外国人 |
[1:11:03] | The heart you are talking to is Mexican. | 但你却要和墨西哥人交流 |
[1:11:06] | You speak to it in the language it understands. | 你得说我们的语言 |
[1:11:10] | You… | 你… |
[1:11:11] | be strong. | 勇敢点 |
[1:11:17] | Ah. Stand right here. | 啊 站在这里 |
[1:11:20] | Right here. | 站好 |
[1:11:25] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[1:11:30] | No, no, no. You’ve had enough. | 别喝了 你醉了 |
[1:11:33] | All right. | 没事儿 |
[1:11:34] | You boys… | 孩子们… |
[1:11:35] | wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[1:11:57] | Ay senor | |
[1:11:58] | Saquese de aqui! | |
[1:12:16] | Alberto. | 阿尔贝托 |
[1:12:18] | Alberto. | 阿尔贝托 |
[1:12:20] | Listen. | 快听 |
[1:12:28] | 啦啦啦啦啦 | |
[1:12:59] | You keep watching the window. | 你注意看着窗户 |
[1:13:02] | When the light comes on, | 当灯光亮起时 |
[1:13:03] | you are saved. | 你就成功了 |
[1:13:07] | Just watch the window. | 盯住窗户 |
[1:13:17] | He seems to love her. | 它看起来真的爱你女儿 |
[1:13:21] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯… |
[1:13:23] | Maybe I… | 或许我… |
[1:13:24] | I’ve been too tough on him. | 你以前对他太粗暴了 |
[1:13:40] | 啊!哈哈哈! | |
[1:13:48] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:14:08] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[1:14:47] | Now that you’re single, Paul, | 你是单身的 保罗 |
[1:14:49] | don’t start having too much fun at the festival. | 别在丰收节上玩得太过分了 |
[1:14:52] | 我们的巴士还有十分钟就要开了 | |
[1:15:17] | The Aragons are coming! | 阿拉干一家来了! |
[1:15:18] | 欧!啊! | |
[1:15:19] | 阿拉干家来了! | |
[1:15:21] | 看啊! | |
[1:15:26] | 好啊! | |
[1:15:28] | 太棒了! | |
[1:15:30] | 好啊! | |
[1:15:50] | Hello. | 你好! |
[1:15:52] | 玛丽・琼斯 | |
[1:15:57] | I will now recite the blessing of the harvest. | 现在让我们为今年的丰收祈祷 |
[1:16:00] | We thank you,lord in heaven, for bestowing on us the bounty of thy harvest. | 感谢仁慈的上帝赐予我们丰收 |
[1:16:04] | We ask only that each life here | 希望在场的每个人 |
[1:16:07] | be blessed with the full measure of love, | 都能得到幸福 |
[1:16:11] | health, and happiness | 健康 快乐! |
[1:16:12] | that those who acknowledge God in heaven | 人人都能 |
[1:16:15] | justly deserve. | 永远幸福 |
[1:16:16] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:16:18] | Amen. Amen. | 阿门 阿门 |
[1:16:34] | Excellent! | 好酒! |
[1:16:44] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[1:16:56] | Your serenade was very beautiful. | 你唱的小夜曲很美 |
[1:17:01] | Will you toast with me? | 和我干一杯如何? |
[1:17:08] | What do we toast to? | 为什么干杯? |
[1:17:11] | To… what if. | 为了…不可知的命运 |
[1:17:16] | To what if. | 为命运干杯 |
[1:17:21] | Father Phillipo… | 费利普神父… |
[1:17:23] | may I introduce Paul Sutton… | 给你介绍 保罗・萨顿 |
[1:17:26] | my new son-in-law? | 我的新婚女婿 |
[1:17:27] | As you can see, a bona fide war hero. | 战场归来的英雄 |
[1:17:31] | He helped bring in the harvest. | 他也参与了收割 |
[1:17:33] | Papa… | 爸爸… |
[1:17:34] | What? I can’t be proud? | 怎么?我为他骄傲也不行? |
[1:17:36] | This is a blessed surprise. Congratulations, Victoria! | 真令人惊喜 恭喜你们! |
[1:17:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:40] | I gave her first communion. | 我主持了她的洗礼 |
[1:17:42] | Always thought I’d give her in marriage. | 一直以为我可以主持婚礼 |
[1:17:45] | And you shall. | 你会的 |
[1:17:47] | City Hall is not a proper place | 但不在这儿 |
[1:17:49] | to take your wedding vows. | 这里不适合举行婚礼 |
[1:17:51] | Not for my own daughter. | 尤其是为我的独生女 |
[1:17:53] | Tonight… | 今晚… |
[1:17:54] | listen to me! | 听我说! |
[1:17:56] | Tonight… | 今晚… |
[1:17:57] | I give my daughter’s hand in marriage | 我将当着上帝的面 |
[1:18:00] | before the eyes of God. | 为我的女儿举行婚礼 |
[1:18:03] | And I will take it as a personal insult | 如果你们有人不来的话 |
[1:18:07] | if you all do not show up. | 就是对我个人的侮辱! |
[1:18:09] | Whoo! | 好啊! |
[1:18:10] | You are all invited! | 邀请所有人! |
[1:18:12] | Why are you doing this? | 你为何这么做? |
[1:18:14] | A man can change his mind, can’t he? | 我也是可以改变的 对吧? |
[1:18:19] | We have to tell them. | 我们得给他们说清楚 |
[1:18:21] | No. I have to tell them. | 不 我来说 |
[1:18:24] | I’m not scared now. | 现在我已不再害怕 |
[1:18:28] | Here. | 这个… |
[1:18:34] | For the baby. | 送给你的孩子 |
[1:18:37] | A little present. | 小小的礼物 |
[1:18:40] | What did you get it for? | 怎么得到的? |
[1:18:42] | Courage under fire. | 战火中的勇气 |
[1:18:47] | Paul Sutton… | 保罗・萨顿… |
[1:18:49] | you’re the most honorable man I have ever known. | 你是我见过的最可敬的人 |
[1:20:17] | Where you headed, soldier? | 去哪里 大兵? |
[1:20:18] | San Francisco. | 旧金山 |
[1:20:19] | I can get you as far as San Rafael. Climb in. | 我只能把你载到圣洛费 上车吧 |
[1:20:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:29] | What you doing around these parts? | 你在这附近干嘛? |
[1:20:31] | Walking. | 漫步 |
[1:20:32] | Walking. | 漫步? |
[1:20:35] | In the clouds. | 漫步云端 |
[1:20:38] | Well, welcome back to Earth. | 很好 欢迎回到地球 |
[1:21:50] | 孤儿院 | |
[1:22:50] | Who’s there? | 谁在那边? |
[1:22:52] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:23:01] | You read them. | 你看了这些信? |
[1:23:03] | Yes, Paul, l… | 是的 保罗 我… |
[1:23:05] | Betty? | 贝蒂? |
[1:23:07] | Paul. Paul, listen to me. | 保罗 保罗 听我说 |
[1:23:08] | It wasn’t going to work… for either of us. | 这对我们都没好处 |
[1:23:11] | If I’d only read those letters sooner. | 如果我早点读了这些信就好了 |
[1:23:14] | We hardly even knew each other. | 我们太不了解对方了 |
[1:23:16] | We want different things, different lives. | 我们有着不同的思想 不同的生活 |
[1:23:17] | Who is it, betty? | 谁在哪里?贝蒂? |
[1:23:19] | I don’t even like dogs! | 我甚至不喜欢养狗 |
[1:23:24] | It’s not what it appears to be. | 不是你想的那样 |
[1:23:26] | Armistead? | 雅梅斯? |
[1:23:28] | Paul, listen to me. | 保罗 听我说 |
[1:23:30] | What we want is so opposite. | 我们的追求差得太远 |
[1:23:32] | It would’ve never worked. | 这没用的 |
[1:23:33] | I would’ve been miserable. | 我们以前没有发现 |
[1:23:35] | I came all the way back. I was ready to try. | 我回来是为了… |
[1:23:37] | Paul, don’t do anything crazy. | 保罗 别做傻事 |
[1:23:39] | I’ll just get my things and… Don’t hit me. | 我只想拿回我的东西 然后…别打我 |
[1:23:43] | I’m not going to hit you. | 我不是要打你 |
[1:23:51] | Betty… | 贝蒂… |
[1:23:54] | We could still be friends. | 我们还可以做朋友 |
[1:23:56] | Friends? | 朋友? |
[1:24:00] | I thought an annulment would be the easiest. | 我想离婚是最好的解决办法 |
[1:24:10] | You just have to… sign it. | 你在这上面…签个字就行了 |
[1:24:19] | I’m sorry, Paul. | 我很抱歉 保罗 |
[1:24:36] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[1:24:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:24:42] | Yeah! | 没事! |
[1:24:45] | I’m fine! | 我好极了! |
[1:25:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:01] | Mr. Aragon? | 阿拉干先生? |
[1:26:08] | Mr. Aragon. | 阿拉干先生 |
[1:26:18] | I owe you an apology, sir. | 我该向你道歉 |
[1:26:20] | What I did was wrong. | 那些事是我不对 |
[1:26:22] | Get off my land. | 放开我的手! |
[1:26:24] | My intentions were good. I wanted to protect her. | 我没有恶意 我只是想保护她 |
[1:26:28] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[1:26:30] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:26:31] | She’s like the air to me. | 她就像我呼吸的空气 |
[1:26:33] | I’ve come to ask you for her hand in marriage. | 我是来求你让我娶她的 |
[1:26:36] | You are already married, | 你已经结婚了 |
[1:26:39] | you son of a bitch! | 你这个狗杂种! |
[1:26:41] | Jose! | 约瑟! |
[1:26:42] | My gun! | 拿枪来! |
[1:26:43] | But, Alberto… | 但是 阿尔贝托 |
[1:26:44] | My gun! Now! | 把枪给我!快! |
[1:26:46] | My marriage was never meant to be. | 我的婚姻毫无意义 |
[1:26:49] | It was the war. It was a mistake. | 完全是个错误 |
[1:26:51] | But it’s over… annulled. Iook. | 这都过去了 看 离婚协议书 |
[1:26:53] | You deceived me… | 你骗了我… |
[1:26:55] | in my own house… | 在我的地盘上… |
[1:26:57] | in my own bed! | 在我的床上! |
[1:26:59] | Stay away from her! | 不准找她! |
[1:27:01] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[1:27:02] | I want to be with her for the rest of my life, | 我想和她共度余生 |
[1:27:05] | to take care of her! | 永远照顾她! |
[1:27:07] | Jose! My gun! | 约瑟!拿枪来! |
[1:27:09] | Victoria! | 维多利亚! |
[1:27:09] | My gun! | 把枪给我! |
[1:27:10] | Victoria! | 维多利亚! |
[1:27:11] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[1:27:13] | You made me the fool in front of the world! | 你让我别人面前丢尽了脸 |
[1:27:17] | It’s not even your child she carries! | 她甚至不是怀的你的孩子 |
[1:27:20] | It will be if she’ll have me | 如果她能接纳我 那就是我的孩子 |
[1:27:24] | I… I’ll see you dead first! | 我 我先杀了你! |
[1:27:27] | Senorita! Paul! | 小姐! 保罗! |
[1:27:29] | Victoria! | 维多利亚! |
[1:27:30] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[1:27:32] | Pedro! | 佩德鲁! |
[1:27:34] | Victoria! | 维多利亚! |
[1:27:36] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:27:37] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:27:38] | I love him! | 我爱他! |
[1:27:40] | I love him! | 我真的爱他! |
[1:27:42] | No! | 不! |
[1:27:48] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊! |
[1:27:58] | 爸爸 | |
[1:28:01] | What… What have I done? | 我…我在干什么啊! |
[1:28:04] | 啊… | |
[1:28:25] | 快! | |
[1:28:26] | 不! | |
[1:29:07] | 佩德鲁先生! | |
[1:29:11] | 放开我! | |
[1:29:14] | 闪开! | |
[1:29:16] | 我要去! | |
[1:29:18] | 走 快走! | |
[1:29:21] | 爸爸 | |
[1:29:22] | 佩德鲁! | |
[1:29:24] | 冷静点 佩德鲁!别跑! | |
[1:29:27] | 冷静点! | |
[1:29:30] | 佩德鲁! | |
[1:29:31] | 啊! | |
[1:29:44] | 我没事了 | |
[1:31:01] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[1:31:06] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[1:31:13] | I was afraid of losing you. | 我害怕失去你 |
[1:31:19] | All of you. | 还有我的家人 |
[1:31:27] | I didn’t know any other way to love. | 我不知道如何表达我的爱 |
[1:31:37] | Can you teach me? | 你能教我吗? |
[1:31:41] | Please… | 教我… |
[1:31:43] | can you teach me? | 可以吗? |
[1:32:08] | The fire burned through… | 大火无情… |
[1:32:11] | everything. | 烧光了一切 |
[1:32:14] | There’s no root stock left to… to replant. | 连葡萄藤都没有留下 |
[1:32:22] | Las Nubes… | 云霄仙境… |
[1:32:27] | is finished. | 彻底毁掉了 |
[1:33:57] | 啊… | |
[1:34:26] | Has it reached the inside? | 里面烧焦没有? |
[1:34:45] | It’s alive. | 它还活着 |
[1:34:50] | It’s alive! | 它还活着! |
[1:34:51] | Las Nubes lives! We can plant! | “云霄仙境”没有死去! 我们可以从头来过 |
[1:35:04] | This… | 这就是… |
[1:35:06] | is the root… of your life… | 你生命的根… |
[1:35:12] | the root… | 也是… |
[1:35:14] | of your family. | 我们家族的根 |
[1:35:18] | You are bound to this land… | 你再也离不开这片沃土… |
[1:35:21] | and to this family… | 和我们的家… |
[1:35:22] | by commitment… | 因为承诺… |
[1:35:25] | by honor… | 荣耀… |
[1:35:27] | and by love. | 和爱… |
[1:35:32] | Plant it. | 种下它 |
[1:35:34] | It will grow. | 它就会获得新生 |
[1:35:40] | I don’t know how. | 我不知如何种 |
[1:35:47] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[1:35:48] | Help your husband. | 帮帮你的丈夫 |
[1:36:37] | Beautiful! | 太好了! |