英文名称:Baby Driver
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | ♪ Bellbottoms by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion | |
[02:32] | Put your hands in the air! | 手举高 |
[02:33] | Get on the ground now! I need you on the ground! | 趴在地上 给我趴在地上 |
[02:35] | Stay there! | 趴下 |
[02:37] | Don’t you move! | 不准动 |
[02:39] | Get down! Don’t fucking move! | 趴下 不准动 |
[02:42] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[02:44] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[02:45] | Nobody move! | 通通不准动 |
[02:46] | Nobody move! | 趴下 |
[02:48] | Everybody, stay down! | 通通趴下 |
[05:53] | Driving a red Subaru WRX. | 驾驶红色斯巴鲁WRX |
[06:34] | ♪ Harlem Shuffle by Rolling Stones | |
[06:39] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[06:47] | I’m here. You’re late. I’m waiting on you again. | 我到了 你迟到 又是我等你 |
[06:52] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[06:55] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[06:57] | Hey! Taxi! | 计程车 |
[07:47] | Next customer. Next customer. | 下一位 下一位 |
[07:51] | Can I take your order? | 要点餐吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[07:57] | I’ll have, uh, four black coffees, medium. | 四杯黑咖啡 中杯 |
[07:59] | -Name? -Baby. | -大名 -宝贝 |
[08:00] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[08:02] | B-A-B-Y, Baby. | 心肝宝贝的宝贝 |
[08:05] | Could you pass that? | 能把那递给我吗 |
[08:11] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[08:17] | Subaru WRX believed to be connected to the robbery… | 这辆斯巴鲁WRX应该与今天的抢案有关 |
[08:31] | The river of sin. Sin is your enemy. | 罪恶之河 罪恶是你的敌人 |
[08:34] | Sin can be washed away if you just find God. | 发现上帝就能洗刷罪恶 |
[08:38] | Don’t walk away from your sin. | 不要逃避你的罪 |
[08:49] | Is she in there? | 她在里面吗 |
[08:50] | I told you, no. | 我现在不能跟你扯 |
[08:51] | I can’t deal with you right now. | 我跟你说没有 |
[08:56] | Be on time. | 要准时到 |
[09:05] | It is believed that the robbers have escaped with upwards of $200,000. | 抢匪抢走了超过20万美元 |
[09:29] | What’s his deal? | 他怎么搞的 |
[09:30] | Baby? Full cut, same as everyone. | 宝贝吗 跟大家一样平分 |
[09:33] | No, Doc, I mean is he, uh, retarded? | 道哥 我是说他智障吗 |
[09:38] | “Retarded” means slow. Was he slow? | 智障代表迟缓 他迟缓吗 |
[09:40] | No. | 没有 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1394个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:193个,六级词汇:87个,GRE词汇:93个,托福词汇:135个,考研词汇:218个,专四词汇:160个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:388个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:41] | Then he don’t sound that retarded to me. | 那他就不是智障 |
[09:43] | He’s a good kid and a devil behind the wheel. | 他是技术一流的年轻车手 |
[09:45] | What the hell else more do you need to know? | 其他还想知道什么 |
[09:47] | So you don’t think that there’s something wrong with him | 你觉得他屁都不吭一声 |
[09:50] | just not saying anything? | 没问题吗 |
[09:52] | There’s nothing wrong with a little quiet. | 沉默寡言没什么不好 |
[09:55] | You know why they call him Baby, right? | 你知道大家为何叫他宝贝吧 |
[09:57] | Still waiting on his first words. | 他还没开口说过话 |
[10:08] | So, you’re a mute, Baby? Is that what it is? | 所以你哑巴吗 宝贝 |
[10:12] | God. | 天啊 |
[10:15] | Are you a mute? | 你是哑巴吗 |
[10:16] | No. | 不是 |
[10:19] | So, um, what are you listening to? | 你在听什么 |
[10:22] | Uh, music. | 音乐 |
[10:24] | That’s right. You tell him, Baby. | 让他见识一下 宝贝 |
[10:26] | Shh, shh, shh. It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:30] | For God’s sakes, Griff, leave the kid alone. | 拜托 格里夫 别烦他 |
[10:32] | You can’t just be in crime, right? | 干这档事 |
[10:35] | Not without being a little criminal. | 别想不沾锅 |
[10:37] | I just want to find out what’s going on between those ears, | 我只想知道他脑袋里在想啥 |
[10:40] | aside, of course, from, uh… | 除了这首… |
[10:43] | Egyptian Reggae. | “埃及雷鬼” |
[10:45] | What’s it matter to you? | 你有毛病啊 |
[10:46] | Just think that he thinks he’s better than us. | 我觉得他自以为很屌 |
[10:50] | He wants to sit there in his car and keep his white shirt clean | 想坐在车上一派轻松 |
[10:53] | while the rest of us, we roll in the dirt. | 看着我们其他人去拼命 |
[10:57] | One of these days, Baby, you’re gonna get blood on your hands, | 总有一天 宝贝 你手上也会沾满鲜血 |
[11:01] | and you’re gonna find out that that shit don’t wash off in the fucking sink. | 你会发现怎么洗都洗不掉 |
[11:06] | Relax. The kid did his job, all right? | 别激动 这小子很尽责 |
[11:08] | I ever say that the kid wasn’t great at his job? No. | 我有说他表现不好吗 没有 |
[11:12] | I think he’s a star. | 我觉得他是明星 |
[11:15] | Would I vouch for him if he wasn’t? | 不是的话 要我保证吗 |
[11:24] | Got to hand it to you, totem pole, | 我不得不给你一个赞 木头人 |
[11:27] | you’re either hard as nails or scared as shit. | 你不是酷到不行 就是锉到漏尿 |
[11:32] | Which one is it? | 是哪一种 |
[11:47] | What do you think about that, Baby? | 你觉得怎样 宝贝 |
[11:49] | Mommy and Daddy are getting it on. | 狗男女欲火焚身了 |
[11:51] | Enough. | 够了 |
[11:52] | Yeah, where do you get off? | 你搭到几楼 |
[11:54] | Right… | 到… |
[11:56] | Here. | 这里 |
[11:58] | Okay, folks, if you don’t see me again, | 各位 要是没再看到我 |
[12:01] | it’s ’cause I’m dead. | 那我就是挂了 |
[12:06] | Tell me about tonight, Buddy. | 跟我说今晚要干嘛 巴迪 |
[12:08] | Tonight, Darling, we will have post-heist revelry at Bacchanalia. | 今晚在飨宴餐厅办庆功宴 |
[12:13] | Why, that is the finest winin’ and dinin’ of all the wines and dines in town. | 那是全市最高档的餐厅呢 |
[12:20] | Ah, that’s us. | 到了 |
[12:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:24] | Well, sir, expect the lady and myself to darken your door once the nose bag is empty. | 老大 我俩没钱就会去拜访你 |
[12:28] | And, Baby, you did good, kid. | 宝贝 你表现得很棒 |
[12:31] | Do me a favor. Next time Doc calls, | 帮个忙 下次道哥打电话给你 |
[12:34] | don’t pick up. | 不要接 |
[12:36] | Don’t listen to him. | 少听他鬼扯 |
[12:44] | Now, I get absolutely no pleasure in taking candy from Baby, | 我不喜欢跟你拿钱 |
[12:48] | but we’re fast approaching the day when you… | 不过你把钱还清的日子 |
[12:54] | Will be all paid up. | 应该不远了 |
[12:58] | One more job and I’m done? | 再开一次我就收山 |
[13:00] | One more job and we’re straight. | 再开一次我们就扯平 |
[13:02] | Sound good? | 不赖吧 |
[13:06] | I was gonna wait until we were square, but what the hell. | 我本来想等事情搞定再说 不过管他的 |
[13:10] | These are for you. | 这送给你 |
[13:13] | Now give me your burner. | 你的备用手机给我 |
[13:18] | I’m gonna need you behind the wheel again real soon. | 我很快就需要你再干一次 |
[13:20] | You call, I’m there. | 随时待命 |
[13:28] | ♪ Smokey Joe’s La La by Googie Rene | |
[13:32] | Here’s what we know. | 我们知道的情况是 |
[13:33] | Two men and a woman came into the bank branch | 两男一女进入这家银行 |
[13:35] | clad in black business clothing, | 身穿黑色商务服装 |
[13:37] | trench coats, bandanas and sunglasses. | 风衣 蒙着方巾 戴墨镜 |
[13:40] | They pulled guns and ordered everybody to the floor, | 他们拔出枪 命令所有人趴下 |
[13:43] | and then cleaned out the registers. | 扫光柜台里的钱 |
[13:45] | And hear this, they even swiped jewelry from some of the customers. | 甚至抢走某些顾客的首饰 |
[13:49] | You awake? | 你醒着吗 |
[13:50] | They ran out of the bank to a waiting getaway car. | 他们离开银行 跑向接应的车 |
[13:52] | A driver was there to take them away. It was a red Subaru… | 车手将他们载走 那是一辆红色斯巴鲁… |
[13:56] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[13:58] | Always. | 随时都饿 |
[13:59] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[14:16] | Spread to the edges! | 要抹得满满的 |
[14:23] | …is a young Caucasian male. | …是一名年轻白人男性 |
[14:25] | His identity remains as yet unknown, | 身份不明 |
[14:26] | and police are appealing to anyone who might recognize him to come forward. | 警方呼吁认得他的人勇于出面检举 |
[14:31] | The search for the suspect is ongoing. | 追捕嫌犯的行动持续进行 |
[14:33] | Police pursued the getaway vehicle across downtown Atlanta and I-85 by helicopter. | 警用直升机在亚特兰大和85号州际公路上追捕该车辆 |
[14:44] | Where is that cash from? | 钱哪来的 |
[14:47] | Work. | 工作 |
[14:49] | One more job. | 再开一次 |
[14:50] | Then I’m done. | 我就收山 |
[14:54] | You don’t belong in that world. | 那一行不适合你 |
[15:00] | Sorry, couldn’t hear you. I have a banana in my ear. | 抱歉 听不到 我耳朵里有香蕉 |
[15:04] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[15:13] | You are so beautiful… | 你是如此美丽 |
[15:19] | They grow up so freaking fast, don’t they? | 他们长得好快 是吧 |
[15:21] | You and I are a team. | 你我是一伙的 |
[15:23] | Nothing is more important than our friendship. | 我们的友谊最重要 |
[15:26] | How’s that working out for you? | 你还好吗 |
[15:28] | And still the bull stands, bloodied but unrelenting. | 牛没有倒下 浑身是血却持续攻击 |
[15:32] | Gaston is running out of time. | 加斯顿快没时间了 |
[15:34] | He’s had his tries from horseback. | 他刚刚骑在马上 |
[15:36] | Now he must try to end this on foot. | 现在必须设法独力结束这场比赛 |
[15:39] | “Retarded” means slow. Was he slow? | 智障代表迟缓 他迟缓吗 |
[15:41] | No. | 没有 |
[15:42] | Was he slow? | 他迟缓吗 |
[15:43] | No. | 没有 |
[15:44] | Was he slow? | 他迟缓吗 |
[15:45] | No. | 没有 |
[15:47] | “Retarded” means slow. Was he slow? | 智障代表迟缓 他迟缓吗 |
[15:49] | No. | 没有 |
[15:52] | “Retarded” means slow. Was he slow? | 智障代表迟缓 他迟缓吗 |
[15:54] | No. | 没有 |
[15:56] | …Slow? …Slow? …Slow? | 迟缓 迟缓 迟缓 |
[16:09] | Was… Was he slow? | 他迟缓吗 |
[16:12] | No… N-no | 没有 |
[16:13] | Was he slow? | 他迟缓吗 |
[16:14] | De… Devil behind the wheel | 闪灵车手 |
[16:17] | Was he slow? | 他迟缓吗 |
[16:19] | No… N-N-No | 没…没有 |
[16:21] | Good… Good kid and a devil-devil-devil behind the wheel | 技术一流的年轻车手 |
[16:23] | Was he slow? | 他迟缓吗 |
[17:23] | And my temperature goes sky-high ♪ | 我心跳加速 面红耳赤 |
[17:32] | You know I really don’t want to help it | 你知道我真的不想克制 |
[17:36] | B-A-B-Y, baby | 宝…贝 宝贝 |
[17:40] | B-A-B-Y, baby | 宝…贝 宝贝 |
[17:44] | Whenever the sun don’t shine | 只要阳光不闪耀 |
[17:52] | B-A-B-Y, baby | 宝…贝 宝贝 |
[17:56] | So, what can I get you this fine morning? | 今天早上想吃什么 |
[18:02] | Oh, don’t worry if you need a second. | 别着急 慢慢想 |
[18:03] | I have all the time in the world. | 我可以等你 |
[18:06] | Whoa, are you recording this? | 你在录音吗 |
[18:09] | Am I being monitored for quality assurance? | 你在监控我的服务品质吗 |
[18:12] | No. I… I… | 不 我… |
[18:13] | No. | 不是 |
[18:14] | Um, hello? Hello, testing. | 喂 喂 测试 |
[18:16] | What can I get you this fine morning, sir? | 今天早上想吃什么 先生 |
[18:23] | Oh, um, you know that’s a kid’s menu, right? | 你知道这是儿童菜单吧 |
[18:25] | Yeah, oh. | 对 |
[18:26] | I get it. It’s early. | 我知道 时间还早 |
[18:28] | So you just starting your day or did you just get off? | 你刚起床 还是刚下班 |
[18:31] | Oh, I don’t know if I ever get off. They call, I go, you know? | 我几乎没有下班时间 接到通知就得上工 |
[18:37] | So, what is it you do? | 你做什么的 |
[18:40] | I’m a driver. | 我是司机 |
[18:42] | Oh, like a… Like a chauffeur. | 私人司机 |
[18:43] | You drive around important people? | 专门接送重要人物 |
[18:45] | I guess I do. | 可以这么说 |
[18:46] | Anyone I’d know? | 有我认识的人吗 |
[18:47] | I hope not. | 希望没有 |
[18:49] | Well, aren’t you mysterious. | 这么神秘 |
[18:51] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:52] | Maybe? | 也许 |
[18:55] | So, when was the last time you hit the road just for fun? | 最近开车兜风是什么时候 |
[18:58] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[18:59] | Oh, then I’m jealous. | 我好嫉妒 |
[19:01] | Sometimes all I want to do is head west on 20 | 有时我好想开着买不起的名车 |
[19:03] | in a car I can’t afford with a plan I don’t have. | 上20号公路 随兴兜兜风 |
[19:06] | Just me, my music and the road. | 只有我 我的音乐和道路 |
[19:09] | I’d like that, too. | 我也很想那样 |
[19:13] | Uh, so, you decide on anything yet? | 决定点什么了吗 |
[19:15] | You are so beautiful. | 你是如此美丽 |
[19:18] | You just decided that. | 你刚刚才想到 |
[19:20] | Oh, well, thank you. | 谢啦 |
[19:22] | I’m sure you don’t mean it. | 你一定随便说说而已 |
[19:24] | I do mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[19:25] | Jonathan? | 强纳森 |
[19:27] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:29] | You know, this isn’t my badge. | 这不是我的名牌 |
[19:30] | I’ve only just started here, so… | 我刚来上班 所以… |
[19:32] | As a Jonathan? | 先叫强纳森 |
[19:33] | Yeah. As a Jonathan. | 对 强纳森 |
[19:36] | Well, um, if you have any more questions, just holler. | 还有问题的话再叫我 |
[19:40] | B-A-B-Y, baby | 宝…贝 宝贝 |
[19:44] | I have a question. | 我有问题 |
[19:47] | What’s that song you’re singing? | 你唱的是什么歌 |
[19:50] | ♪ B-A-B-Y by Carla Thomas | |
[20:18] | I approve. | 我赞同 |
[20:20] | Of the song? | 这首歌 |
[20:21] | Of the girl. | 这个女生 |
[20:42] | Oh, there you are. I’ve been calling, Baby. | 你在呀 我打了好久 宝贝 |
[20:44] | -You have? -I have. | -是吗 -是 |
[20:46] | My chicken just laid a very big egg. | 我刚得知有机会大捞一票 |
[20:49] | -You in? -Am I in? | -算你一份 -算我一份 |
[20:51] | It was a rhetorical question, Baby. | 你不用真的回答 宝贝 |
[20:53] | You’re in. | 算你一份 |
[20:55] | I’ll be there. | 我会到 |
[20:57] | ♪ Kashmere by The Kashmere Stage Band | |
[21:07] | Meet your new crew. | 过来见见新成员 |
[21:08] | Over here is Eddie No Nose, formerly Eddie The Nose. | 这位是无鼻艾迪 他本来有鼻子 |
[21:12] | Why, what happened? | 怎么搞的 |
[21:13] | Don’t ask me that. | 别问这问题 |
[21:15] | That’s a No Nose no-no, page one. | 千万别再问 |
[21:17] | And right here is JD. | 这位是杰蒂 |
[21:18] | He put the “Asian” in home invasion. | 擅长私闯民宅 |
[21:20] | And over there is the one and the only Bats. | 那位是独一无二的蝙蝠 |
[21:22] | No need for intros, Doc. | 道哥 不用介绍了 |
[21:24] | Everybody from the jungle to the trap know Bats. | 蝙蝠在江湖上无人不知 |
[21:29] | This your boy, right? | 就是他 |
[21:31] | This the one you say listen to the music all the time? | 你说一直听音乐那个 |
[21:34] | The driver’s supposed to be the eyes and the ears, | 车手应该眼观四面 耳听八方 |
[21:37] | not just the eyes. | 不能光靠眼睛 |
[21:38] | Why does he listen to music all the time, Doc? | 他干嘛一直听音乐 |
[21:41] | -He’s got mental problems? -No, no, no, no. | -心理有毛病吗 -不对 |
[21:43] | I’m the one got the mental problems in the crew. | 心理有毛病的是我 |
[21:45] | Position taken. | 先抢先赢 |
[21:47] | He’s got tinnitus. | 他有耳鸣 |
[21:48] | Tinna-what? | 耳啥玩意 |
[21:49] | He had an accident when he was a kid. | 小时候发生过意外 |
[21:51] | He’s still got a hum in the drum. Plays music to drown it out. | 会一直听到隆隆声 要靠音乐盖过它 |
[21:56] | Yeah, but you feel me. | 对 但你懂我意思 |
[22:01] | Hat? | 帽子 |
[22:04] | Your tattoo says, “Hat”. | 你的刺青是”帽子” |
[22:05] | Yeah. It used to say “Hate”. | 对 以前是”恨” |
[22:08] | But to increase my chances of employment, I got the “E” removed. | 为了找工作 我把E除掉 |
[22:11] | How’s that working out for you? | 你还好吗 |
[22:13] | Who doesn’t like hats? | 谁不喜欢帽子 |
[22:15] | So, Doc, how many jobs you done with the kid? | 道哥 你跟这小子干过几票 |
[22:18] | If you can’t take my word for him, | 如果信不过我 |
[22:20] | then get back in that fucking elevator. | 可以搭电梯走人 |
[22:22] | You never heard of the Spirit of 85? | 没听过85号鬼魂吗 |
[22:26] | -The joyrider? -Yeah. | -那个劫车大盗 -对 |
[22:28] | The ghost that baited cops doing 130 on 85. | 警察在85号公路上急速狂飙追捕他 |
[22:31] | Headlights off, brake lights disconnected. | 他关掉头灯和煞车灯 |
[22:34] | He drove ’em around in circles on Spaghetti Junction. | 害警察在交流道转圈圈 |
[22:36] | Left ’em in the dust every time. That was our boy there. | 每次都把他们甩在后头 那家伙就是这个小子 |
[22:39] | -Wasn’t that, like, 10 years ago? -Yeah. | -那不是十年前吗 -对 |
[22:40] | Well, like I said, that was our boy. | 我说了 就是这小子 |
[22:42] | He’s been boosting cars since he was old enough to see over the dash. | 从他看得到路面就开始偷车了 |
[22:45] | He stole my Mercedes. Had a lot of merch in it. | 他偷了我的奔驰 上面有很多货 |
[22:47] | I watched him do it, too. I didn’t stop him, though, | 我还亲眼看到他动手 我没阻止他 |
[22:49] | ’cause I was just blinded by the balls on that kid. | 因为这小子太狂了 |
[22:51] | ‘Course he didn’t know who I was, | 当然他不知道我是谁 |
[22:53] | or the worth of the junk in the trunk once he dumped it, | 也不知道车上的东西多值钱 |
[22:55] | but once I tracked him down, I made sure to tell him who I was, | 追到他之后 我跟他表明身份 |
[22:58] | what I was capable of, and how much he owed me. | 告诉他我的能耐 还有他欠我多少钱 |
[23:01] | And since he’s been paying me back, | 他开始还钱之后 |
[23:03] | he’s also shown me what he’s capable of. | 我也见识到他的飙车功力 |
[23:06] | I just drew a whole goddamn map in chalk while we’ve been standing here squawking. | 我们杵在这里闲扯的功夫 我也用粉笔画了张地图 |
[23:09] | That’s pretty fucking impressive, right? | 有两把刷子吧 |
[23:12] | Shop, let’s talk it. Baby, you with us? | 我们来讨论正事 宝贝 看过来 |
[23:15] | ♪ Unsquare Dance by The Dave Brubeck Quartet | |
[23:56] | Bank robbers. Whatever. | 银行劫匪 随便啦 |
[23:58] | It’s got to be ready for an 8:30 start in the a.m. | 早上8点半前准备就绪 |
[24:01] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[24:04] | I got a question, Doc. | 我有问题 道哥 |
[24:06] | Why would I believe phones over here heard a goddamn word you said? | 我不相信他戴耳机有在听你说话 |
[24:09] | You laid down your whole play. He ain’t even listening. | 你说明了整个计划 他根本没在听 |
[24:13] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[24:20] | The target is an armored truck at Perimeter Trust in Dunwoody, 10:00 a.m. sharp. | 目标是邓伍迪环周信托银行的武装保全车 早上10点整 |
[24:23] | We have the details of the route because someone at the depot has a nasal problem. | 我们拥有知保全车的路线因为有个毒虫内鬼帮忙 |
[24:27] | The bank itself is right near the Buford Highway, | 银行在布福德公路附近 |
[24:28] | so we should be able to hit the ramp within 60 seconds of getting out. | 我们应该能在60秒内上公路 |
[24:31] | We also have a diversion crew. | 我们还有一支配合小组 |
[24:33] | They’re gonna blow up a bread truck a ways away, keep the fuzz busy. | 他们会在远处炸掉一辆小货车 让警方疲于奔命 |
[24:36] | The dress code is the Michael Myers Halloween mask, | 大家要戴麦克尔•麦尔斯面具 |
[24:38] | but don’t all buy your masks at the same time. It looks suspicious. | 但不要同时去买 以免让人起疑 |
[24:41] | The switch car is ready, | 接应车已准备好 |
[24:43] | but you want me to hit the long-stay parking structure at Hartsfield-Jackson | 但你们要我到机场停车场 |
[24:46] | to get a heist vehicle that stays colder longer. | 偷一辆车 车主才不会立刻报警 |
[24:48] | Boost a commuter car, a family car, | 挑辆一般的通勤车 |
[24:50] | something that blends in well with morning traffic. | 才能混进早上的车阵 |
[24:52] | Something on the heavy side in case we need to ram the cops off the road. | 车子要够重 说不定我们得把警车撞出路面 |
[24:55] | A Escalade, Yukon, Avalanche, whatever. | 休旅车或小货卡之类的 |
[24:58] | It needs to be ready for an 8:30 start in the a.m. | 早上8点半前准备就绪 |
[25:03] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[25:05] | Well, ain’t y’all cute. | 背得滚瓜烂熟 |
[25:06] | That’s my Baby. | 这就是我的宝贝 |
[25:08] | Fuck your Baby. | 去你的宝贝 |
[25:33] | What’s in there is ours. | 里面的钞票属于我们 |
[25:35] | It belongs to us. | 是我们的 |
[25:37] | They took our money, our hard-earned paper. | 他们夺走我们的血汗钱 |
[25:40] | They snuck in when we were asleep last night | 趁我们睡觉时溜进家门 |
[25:42] | and took the pants off the chair and emptied our wallets. | 偷走裤子 掏空我们皮夹 |
[25:45] | They got what’s rightfully ours. | 他们抢走了我们的财物 |
[25:49] | Let’s go get it back, what’s rightfully ours. | 我们去把我们的东西 拿回来 |
[25:54] | ♪ Neat Neat Neat by The Damned | |
[25:57] | What the fuck is this mask? | 这什么面具 |
[25:58] | Austin Powers. | 王牌大贱谍 |
[25:59] | Doc said Michael Myers! | 道哥说麦克尔•麦尔斯 |
[26:01] | This is Mike Myers! | 这是麦克尔•麦尔斯啊 |
[26:03] | It should be the Halloween mask. | 应该是月光光心慌慌的面具 |
[26:04] | This is a Halloween mask! | 这是万圣节面具啊 |
[26:05] | No, the killer dude from Halloween. | 不 月光光心慌慌的杀手 |
[26:07] | Oh, you mean Jason. | 你说13号星期五的杰森啊 |
[26:09] | -No! -No! God! Fuck! | -不是 -天啊 靠 |
[26:11] | -Let’s go. -Wait, wait. | -出发 -等等 等等 |
[26:12] | I got to start the song over. | 我再重播一次 |
[26:16] | The fuck? | 搞屁啊 |
[26:18] | What? | 干嘛 |
[26:19] | Okay, go. | 出发 |
[26:30] | Move! | 动作快 |
[26:33] | Go! | 快 |
[26:51] | Go! | 快 |
[26:53] | Yeah, we out! Let’s go! | 我们出来了 出发 |
[26:55] | -Let’s move! -I got this. | -快走 -我来了 |
[26:56] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快啊 快闪 |
[27:00] | Man up! It’s a tough business. | 别怂 这一行不好干 |
[27:02] | Go! Hit it! | 快走 |
[27:03] | Yeah, Baby! | 耶 宝贝 |
[27:07] | Look out! Fuck! | 小心 靠 |
[27:09] | What the fuck? | 搞屁啊 |
[27:10] | -We got a hero! -Go! | -有人逞英雄 -快走 |
[27:19] | God damn! Fuck! Get him! | 妈的 撞死他 |
[27:23] | Do your job, Baby. Let’s go! | 动作快 宝贝 快走 |
[27:26] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[27:31] | Watch out, watch out, watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[27:45] | Yeah! | 帅啊 |
[27:52] | That’s how you do it, Baby! | 算你狠 宝贝 |
[27:55] | Come on! | 快点 |
[27:58] | Yes! | 很好 |
[28:06] | What the fuck? Soldier Boy. | 追个屁啊 阿兵哥 |
[28:09] | He ain’t giving up, huh? | 他死不放弃 |
[28:18] | Come on, Soldier Boy. | 过来啊 阿兵哥 |
[28:21] | Shit! | 靠 |
[28:22] | Ah! No, no, no, no! No! | 不 不 不 |
[28:26] | No! No! | 不… |
[28:29] | Got your ass now. | 过来领便当吧 |
[28:46] | Damn it! I had that G.I. Joe motherfucker dead to right! | 妈的 本来能干掉那个阿兵哥的 |
[28:49] | God damn! | 靠 |
[28:51] | New ride. Let’s go. | 换车 快 |
[28:58] | Come on, boys, let’s rock! | 大家动作快 |
[29:00] | Move! Move! Move! Move! | 快 快 快 |
[29:02] | Huh? Sweetheart. Oh, my love. | 亲爱的 小可爱 |
[29:06] | Get out the car! | 下车 |
[29:07] | I have a child! | 我有小孩子 |
[29:08] | I got one, too. Get the fuck out! | 我也有 给我下车 |
[29:11] | -No! -Come on! | -不要 -快点 |
[29:12] | Get in! Let’s move. | 进去 快走 |
[29:16] | Here, it’s okay. | 乖乖 |
[29:17] | Bring your sorry ass over! | 快给我过来 |
[29:18] | God damn it! Shit! | 可恶 |
[29:20] | -Baby, what are you doing? -Here, take him. | -宝贝 你干嘛 -来 抱住 |
[29:21] | Leave the baby in the car! | 把婴儿留在车上 |
[29:23] | Get your damn weird ass over here now! | 马上给我滚过来 |
[29:27] | -Come on! Let’s go! -I’m coming! | -快点 -我来了 |
[29:32] | Let’s rock! | 快走 |
[29:36] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[29:39] | Oh, shit! No! Fuck! | 靠 不 妈的 |
[29:44] | I left my shotgun behind. | 我的散弹枪掉在后面 |
[29:46] | What? | 什么 |
[29:47] | I left my shotgun behind. | 我的散弹枪掉在后面 |
[29:48] | Not groovy, JD. Not groovy at all. | 逊毙了 杰蒂 逊到破表 |
[29:54] | Cops! Cops! Cops! | 条子 条子 |
[29:56] | Shit. Get down. | 靠 蹲下 |
[30:00] | Stay down. Stay down. | 低头 低头 |
[30:19] | All units be on the lookout for a red Saturn Aura, license plate… | 全体注意一辆红色土星Aura |
[30:40] | -You see JD over there? -Now, JD’s a idiot. | -看到杰蒂了吗 -他是猪头 |
[30:44] | But you a bright boy, though. | 不过你很聪明 |
[30:46] | So I got a question for you. | 所以我问你 |
[30:50] | You make me miss that shot? | 你故意害我失手的吗 |
[30:54] | Come on, now. | 没关系 |
[30:57] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[31:00] | No. | 不是 |
[31:02] | You’re a good driver. | 你驾驶技术一流 |
[31:04] | You’re a bad liar, though. | 却不会说谎 |
[31:08] | In this business, the moment you catch feelings… | 干这一行 一旦冒出同情心 |
[31:13] | Is the moment you catch a bullet. | 就是吃子弹的时候 |
[31:16] | Now, pick up your purse and go get the coffee. | 带你的钱包去买咖啡 |
[31:18] | ♪ The Harlem Shuffle by The Foundations | |
[31:47] | About goddamn time. | 也该回来了吧 |
[31:55] | Oh, you looking for JD? | 你找杰蒂吗 |
[31:57] | International Man of Mystery? | 王牌大贱谍 |
[32:00] | ‘Cause he’s long gone, Baby. | 他早就走了 宝贝 |
[32:04] | You got that right. | 没错 |
[32:05] | Just put it down. We’ll drink it. | 放下吧 我们会喝 |
[32:19] | So, this is it. | 就这样 |
[32:22] | I’m a man of my word. | 我说话算话 |
[32:27] | And you’re all straight, Baby. | 我们互不相欠了 宝贝 |
[32:30] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[32:31] | Sure is. | 当然 |
[32:33] | You’re all paid up. Cause for celebration. | 你债都还清了 好好庆祝一下 |
[32:36] | Yeah, sure is. | 那当然 |
[32:42] | Yeah, well, before you go completely crazy… | 对了 在你去狂欢之前 |
[32:51] | You need to sunset that ride. | 先处理掉这辆车子 |
[32:54] | Drive safe, Baby. | 小心开车 宝贝 |
[34:24] | ♪ Easy by The Commodores | |
[35:24] | ♪ Baby, I’m Yours by Barbara Lewis | |
[35:32] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[35:33] | I sure am. | 没错 |
[35:34] | Well, then, you, sir, are gonna be my very last customer, | 先生 你是我最后一位客人 |
[35:37] | because I am walking out that door in precisely 30 seconds. | 我在30秒后就要下班了 |
[35:40] | You’re leaving? | 你要离开了 |
[35:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[35:43] | Can I come with you? | 能跟你一起走吗 |
[35:44] | You don’t have work or nothing? | 你不用工作吗 |
[35:47] | Uh, I don’t. I am done with work. | 不用 工作结束了 |
[35:51] | Wow. You seem real happy about that. | 你好像很开心的样子 |
[35:52] | Yeah, I sure am. | 那当然 |
[35:54] | God damn it! | 可恶 |
[35:55] | I don’t blame you. Well, you’re welcome to come with, | 这不怪你 欢迎你跟我走 |
[35:58] | but I don’t know how exciting you’re gonna find the laundromat. | 只是不晓得你是否喜欢自助洗衣店 |
[36:01] | I got to run some errands. | 我有些家事要做 |
[36:04] | But think about what you want, and I will stick around just for you. | 想想要吃什么 我留下来为你服务 |
[36:07] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[36:08] | Please. Uh, cream and sugar. | 麻烦 要糖和奶精 |
[36:11] | So, how you two getting along? | 你们聊得还好吗 |
[36:14] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[36:15] | He’s sweet, isn’t he? | 他很可爱吧 |
[36:17] | That kid? He’s been coming here since before me. | 那小子 我来这里上班之前他就常来 |
[36:20] | Think maybe his mom used to work here. | 搞不好他妈在这里上过班 |
[36:27] | Know what you want? | 想到要什么了吗 |
[36:31] | Your name? | 你的名字 |
[36:32] | Well, you can get that for free. | 我可以直接告诉你 |
[36:35] | It’s Debbie. Debora. | 我叫黛比 黛博拉 |
[36:37] | Oh, like the song. | 跟那首歌一样 |
[36:39] | The Beck one? Yeah. | 贝克唱的那首吗 |
[36:41] | Well, except I’m D-E-B-O-R-A, and I think that’s just D-E-B-R-A. | 不过我是博士的博 那是柏树的柏 |
[36:44] | I don’t know that one. | 我不知道那首 |
[36:46] | Oh, it goes, um… | 它是这样唱的… |
[36:51] | I met you at JC Penney | 我在百货公司遇见你 |
[36:56] | I think your nametag said Jenny | 你的名牌写着珍妮 |
[37:00] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[37:01] | The song’s about him wanting to get with Jenny | 这首歌写他想把珍妮 |
[37:03] | and her sister, too, whose name is Debra. | 还有她姐姐黛柏拉 |
[37:06] | So it’s not even really about me. It’s about the sister. | 所以重点不在我 重点是姐姐 |
[37:10] | My sister’s name is Mary. She has got all the songs. | 我姐叫玛丽 一堆歌都跟她有关 |
[37:14] | “Mary, Mary, where you goin’ to?” | “玛丽 玛丽 你去哪” |
[37:15] | “Proud Mary keep on burnin'”. | “骄傲的玛丽燃烧自己” |
[37:17] | “The Wind Cries Mary”. | “风为玛丽哭喊” |
[37:19] | She’s got me beat. Again. | 她又赢我了 |
[37:21] | She’s got endless songs. I got one. | 她有数不清的歌 我只有一首 |
[37:24] | No, you got two. | 你有两首 |
[37:26] | What’s the other one? | 另一首是什么 |
[37:27] | Debora, the song I’m talking about. | 我说的”黛博拉” |
[37:29] | -Who by? -Trex. | -谁唱的 -崔克斯 |
[37:32] | T.Rex? | 提雷克斯 |
[37:33] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[37:35] | I’ve heard of them, but don’t know that one. | 我听过他们 但不知道这首 |
[37:36] | How’s it go? | 怎么唱 |
[37:41] | Oh, oh, Debora | 噢 黛博拉 |
[37:43] | Always look like a zeb-Ora | 总是像只斑马 |
[37:46] | “A zeb-Ora”? | 斑马 |
[37:47] | Like a zebra, I guess. | 听起来押韵 |
[37:49] | -Yeah. -Well, I’m wearing black and white, | -没错 -我穿黑和白 |
[37:51] | so you can call me Deebra. | 可以叫我斑马拉 |
[37:54] | Actually, I actually got Debora on here. | 这里有那首歌 |
[37:56] | Okay, what? How many of those do you have? | 什么 你有几台啊 |
[37:59] | Oh, I got different iPods for different days and moods. | 我有不同的iPod 分属不同的日子和心情 |
[38:03] | Oh. And you’re in a pink and glittery mood. | 你今天心情是闪亮粉红色的 |
[38:06] | I am now. | 现在是 |
[38:10] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[38:12] | -Baby. -Wait, what? | -宝贝 -什么 |
[38:14] | Your name’s Baby? | 你叫宝贝 |
[38:15] | B-A-B-Y, Baby? | 心肝宝贝的宝贝 |
[38:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:18] | Well, then, you have us all beat. | 你赢了 |
[38:20] | Every damn song is about you. | 每首歌都有你 |
[38:23] | We could drive back and forth across the States forever | 我们开车绕美国一圈 |
[38:25] | and never run out of “Baby” songs. | 也唱不完有”宝贝”的歌 |
[38:27] | We might run out of gas, though. | 不过可能会开到没油 |
[38:31] | Did your mom call you “Baby” as a kid? | 小时候你妈叫你”宝贝”吗 |
[38:34] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[38:35] | She used to work here? | 她在这里上过班 |
[38:38] | Sometimes, but, uh, she was a singer, too. | 有时候 她也是歌手 |
[38:43] | What does she do now? | 她现在做什么 |
[38:46] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[38:49] | Uh, I could find Debora if you want. | 我可以帮你找”黛博拉” |
[38:51] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[38:53] | For crying out loud. | 你来帮帮忙 |
[38:56] | Well, uh, play it for me sometime I don’t have to get out of here. | 改天我不急着下班时放给我听 |
[39:00] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah, deal. | 没问题 |
[39:03] | Now, you know what you want yet? | 现在知道你要什么了吗 |
[39:05] | To get out of here. | 闪人 |
[39:08] | ♪ Debora by T.Rex | |
[39:27] | You’re right. I do like it. | 没错 我很喜欢 |
[39:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:32] | So, what’s your story, Baby? | 聊聊你自己 宝贝 |
[39:35] | You from here? | 你是本地人吗 |
[39:36] | I am. | 没错 |
[39:38] | Keep going. Keep going. | 多说一点 |
[39:41] | You’re from here. | 你是本地人 |
[39:43] | You’re a driver. You like music. You don’t talk much. | 你是司机 喜欢音乐 话不多 |
[39:47] | No. | 没错 |
[39:48] | I’ve, uh, spoken more to you today than I have to anyone all year. | 我今天跟你说的话 比我整年跟别人说的还多 |
[39:53] | Whoa. | 夸张 |
[39:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:56] | Not a motor-mouth. Noted. | 你不是长舌男 了解 |
[39:59] | Yeah, yeah. I have… | 对啊 其实我… |
[40:01] | I have this, uh, hearing thing. | 我听力有问题 |
[40:04] | I was in an accident when I was little. | 小时候出过意外 |
[40:06] | Is that what happened to your mom? | 你妈也碰上那场意外吗 |
[40:08] | Yeah. Yeah, and my dad. | 对 还有我爸 |
[40:11] | I miss her. | 我好想她 |
[40:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:15] | No, don’t be. | 没关系 |
[40:17] | I live with my foster dad, but now he’s getting old, | 我跟我养父住 不过他老了 |
[40:19] | so it’s more like I’m looking after him. | 比较像是我在照顾他 |
[40:21] | Yeah. I know how that feels. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[40:24] | I had to look after my mom when she got sick. | 我妈生病时我也得照顾她 |
[40:28] | It might seem tough now, but once they’re gone, | 现在可能很辛苦 不过一旦他们走了 |
[40:30] | you’ll miss having someone to care for. | 你反而会怀念有人照顾的日子 |
[40:34] | I don’t have much to keep me here anymore. | 已经没有什么能让我留在这里了 |
[40:37] | You don’t? | 没有吗 |
[40:43] | You know, | 跟你说 |
[40:44] | Mmm, we could get together some other time, some other place? | 我们改天可以另外找个地方碰面 |
[40:49] | Oh, you mean, uh, somewhere that’s not a diner or a laundromat? | 你是说餐厅或洗衣店以外的地方 |
[40:53] | Yeah, well, it’s not that this isn’t nice but… | 对 不是这里不好 可是… |
[40:56] | Oh, well, we could go to, uh… Um… | 我们可以去… |
[41:00] | Oh, Bacchanalia. | 飨宴餐厅 |
[41:02] | I’ve never been. I… I hear it’s nice. | 我没去过 听说很不错 |
[41:04] | Oh, it’s… It’s the finest winin’ and dinin’ of all the wines and dines in town. | 那是全市最高档的餐厅呢 |
[41:08] | That is nice. | 听起来好棒 |
[41:11] | Um, but they got me pulling doubles this week, though. | 不过这星期我上班时间加倍 |
[41:13] | What about next week? What’s your schedule like? | 下星期呢 你时间怎么安排 |
[41:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:17] | Oh, I forgot. They call, you go. | 我忘了 你得随时待命 |
[41:19] | No, I mean, I’m… I’m not working. | 不 我是说我没工作 |
[41:21] | You’re not driving anymore? | 你不开车了 |
[41:23] | No. | 对 |
[41:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:26] | No, don’t be. It’s my choice. | 不必 这是我的决定 |
[41:28] | Well, aren’t you the lucky one. | 你真幸运 |
[41:46] | So who’s Debora? | 黛博拉是谁 |
[41:49] | The girl. | 那个女生 |
[41:53] | His name, Malik Kelly, a local veteran. | 他叫马利凯利 本地退伍军人 |
[41:56] | You saw what these folks were doing. You took action. Why? | 你看到那些人的行径 毅然决然采取行动 为什么 |
[42:00] | I’m done. | 我金盆洗手了 |
[42:02] | I saw these guys go marching in the bank with Halloween masks, weapons drawn. | 我看到他们戴着面具进入银行 拿出武器 |
[42:05] | They were attacking… | 攻击… |
[42:07] | Is this the place? | 就是这里吗 |
[42:12] | Here. | 对 这里 |
[42:15] | Pizza? | 披萨 |
[42:16] | Are we celebrating? | 我们要庆祝吗 |
[42:19] | Celebrating you getting | 庆祝你找到 |
[42:21] | a real job. | 正经的工作 |
[42:24] | What kind of job? | 什么工作 |
[42:25] | Wouldn’t it be good to bring joy to people | 开车时带给人们快乐 |
[42:30] | when you drive? | 不是很好吗 |
[42:34] | Pizza? | 披萨 |
[42:41] | Order’s up! | 来啰 |
[43:03] | That was fast. | 超快的 |
[43:05] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[43:06] | Pizza! | 披萨来了 |
[43:18] | Look… | 想想看 |
[43:20] | You only have to wash your hands once | 数完钱之后 |
[43:22] | after counting that. | 你只需要洗一次手 |
[43:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:26] | And not put | 也不必 |
[43:28] | other lives | 危害到 |
[43:29] | in danger. | 别人的性命 |
[43:31] | I won’t let anything bad happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[43:35] | I’m not talking | 我不是在讲… |
[43:37] | about me. | 我 |
[44:22] | You’re all good. A gentleman picked this up already. | 帐单结清 一位男士已经买单了 |
[44:24] | A gentleman? | 男士 |
[44:27] | Who is that? | 那个人是谁 |
[44:30] | It’s my old boss. | 我以前的老板 |
[44:35] | Excuse me one second. | 失陪一下 |
[44:38] | -Here you are, madam. -Thank you very much. | -这是给您的 -感谢 |
[44:41] | Have a good night. | 祝您有个美好的夜晚 |
[44:45] | Good meal, Baby? | 好吃吧 宝贝 |
[44:46] | That foie gras terrine is something, huh? | 那道鹅肝酱简直是人间美味 |
[44:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:50] | You don’t look happy to see me. Why? | 你见到我不开心 为什么 |
[44:52] | I said we were straight, but did you think we were done? | 我说我们互不相欠 但你觉得我们就此结束吗 |
[44:55] | That that was it? | 不再往来 |
[44:57] | Uh, I guess I did. | 我是这么想 |
[44:59] | Well, I could give you the good news and the bad news, | 我能告诉你好消息和坏消息 |
[45:02] | except there is no bad news. | 只是并没有坏消息 |
[45:03] | The good news is you’re about to make a lot of money. | 好消息是你即将大捞一笔 |
[45:06] | And the good news is you’re about to make a lot of money. | 好消息是你即将大捞一笔 |
[45:09] | I got… I got a job, Doc. | 我有工作了 道哥 |
[45:11] | Yeah, but why slave away delivering Good Fellas pizzas | 拼死拼活帮好家伙披萨外送 |
[45:14] | just to afford a night out here, | 收入只能在这里吃一餐 |
[45:16] | when you could make all that dough with a great fella? Me. | 不如跟着我这个好家伙赚大钱 |
[45:20] | And then take your gal here for fucking dinner every night of the week? | 那样就能每天跟马子来这里吃大餐 |
[45:23] | You paid off your debt. Now it’s time to profit. | 债还清了 该开始存钱了 |
[45:26] | This is the fun bit, Baby. | 这样才好玩啊 |
[45:28] | By the time this job is over, you’ll be rolling in money, | 等这次行动结束 你能在钞票上打滚 |
[45:30] | buying Maseratis and feeding your gal catfish dipped in gold. | 买超跑 请马子吃金箔料理 |
[45:35] | So, what do you say? You in? | 怎么样 要加入吗 |
[45:37] | Am I in? | 我要加入吗 |
[45:39] | No, don’t answer my question with another question. | 别用问题回答我的问题 |
[45:41] | You give me one of two replies. Yes or no. | 直接回答 要或不要 |
[45:45] | No, Doc. | 不要 道哥 |
[45:48] | You know I never do a job with the exact same crew twice, right? | 你知道我从不跟原班人马合作第二次 |
[45:52] | Yes. | 知道 |
[45:53] | And you also know you’ve been my driver for every job since we met. | 你也知道我们认识后 我每次任务都找你开车 |
[45:56] | Yes. | 知道 |
[45:59] | So, I’m of the thinking that you are my lucky charm | 我相信你是我的幸运星 |
[46:03] | and that I’m not doing this job without you. | 这次任务非你不可 |
[46:07] | Now, I don’t think I need to give you the speech about what happens when you say no, | 我不必跟你说你拒绝的后果 |
[46:10] | how I could break your legs and kill everyone you love, | 我能打断你的腿 杀了你心爱的人 |
[46:12] | because you already know that, don’t you? | 反正你早知道了 对吧 |
[46:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:17] | So, what’s it gonna be, behind the wheel or in a wheelchair? | 所以呢 想开车还是坐轮椅 |
[46:21] | The first one. | 第一个 |
[46:25] | I’ll pick you up in the morning. | 明天早上去接你 |
[46:27] | Don’t stay out too late, now. | 晚上别玩太晚 |
[46:30] | And your, uh, waitress girlfriend, she’s cute. | 还有 你的服务生女友很可爱 |
[46:34] | Let’s keep it that way. | 别让她变不可爱 |
[46:36] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[46:42] | Well, that was some pretty fine winin’ and dinin’. | 刚才的美酒佳肴太棒了 |
[46:46] | Must have friends in high places to get a table there. | 你一定有很厉害的朋友帮你订位 |
[46:49] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 这我可不确定 |
[46:53] | Is everything okay, Baby? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[46:59] | It will be. | 我会没事的 |
[47:01] | You want to talk about it? I make a mean cup of coffee. | 想聊一聊吗 我煮的咖啡很棒喔 |
[47:05] | I mean, I… I don’t. I make terrible coffee. | 才怪 我煮的咖啡超难喝 |
[47:09] | I want to, but I… I can’t right now. | 我想 但现在不行 |
[47:13] | You know, you… | 要知道 |
[47:15] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不必顾忌我 |
[47:18] | You can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以告诉我 |
[47:20] | I’m not worried about you. | 我没有顾忌你 |
[47:21] | I mean, I… | 我是说… |
[47:24] | You’re the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time. | 你是我长久以来碰到最好的人 |
[47:28] | And I just worry that I’m not good enough for you. | 我只是担心 我配不上你 |
[47:34] | Oh, well, don’t. | 别担心 |
[47:40] | I can see you’re kind and you’re different. | 我知道你很善良 与众不同 |
[47:46] | And I’m here for you when you’re ready. | 只要你愿意 随时都能找我聊 |
[48:00] | What are you doing tomorrow? | 明天有事吗 |
[48:04] | Uh, you tell me. | 你说呢 |
[48:29] | Good morning. | 早 |
[48:33] | These places never get rolled. | 这些地方没被抢过 |
[48:35] | People don’t realize that there’s gold in them there hills. | 大家不晓得 里面可是金山银山 |
[48:38] | And those that do, don’t have the stones | 至于知道的人 |
[48:40] | to pull off a job so public in the hub of it. | 却没胆在众目睽睽之下行动 |
[48:42] | This place’ll be ripe around this time tomorrow, | 这地方明天就要遭殃了 |
[48:44] | but I need you to do something for me today. | 我要你今天做一件事 |
[48:46] | I can’t be seen in there, but you can. | 我不能被人看见在里面 但你可以 |
[48:48] | So go inside. | 进去吧 |
[48:50] | Take note of the number of cameras and positions, | 记住监视器的数量和位置 |
[48:52] | the number of registers open, | 开放的柜台数量 |
[48:54] | the number of employees and the number of customers. | 员工和顾客的人数 |
[48:57] | Is there a guard? Is he armed? | 有没有保全 他有没有武器 |
[48:59] | Do they have bandit glass? | 有没有防盗玻璃 |
[49:01] | And get in line, buy some stamps. | 然后排队买邮票 |
[49:03] | Take your buds out, pull your shades off. | 拿下耳机和墨镜 |
[49:06] | Oh, and, uh, take the nephew. Less suspicious. | 带我侄子进去 比较不可疑 |
[49:14] | The United States Postal Service. | 美国邮政服务 |
[49:15] | We’re here, working for you, seven days a week. | 一周七天都在此为您服务 |
[49:19] | We do a lot more than just stamps these days. | 现在我们不止卖邮票 |
[49:22] | You’d be surprised at what we have to offer. | 您会对我们服务项目之多感到惊喜 |
[49:25] | Yeah, Jack, all looks fine back here. Over. | 杰克 这里一切正常 完毕 |
[49:43] | No bandit glass, one armed guard, | 没有防盗玻璃 一名武装保全 |
[49:45] | 10 cameras, eight registers, two open, | 十台监视器 八个柜台 开放两个 |
[49:49] | 11 customers and four employees. | 11名顾客 4名员工 |
[49:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:59] | Uh, stamps. | 买邮票 |
[50:02] | That your boy? | 你儿子吗 |
[50:04] | Sure. | 对 |
[50:05] | Yeah, he sure is. | 当然 |
[50:07] | How old is he? | 他几岁了 |
[50:09] | -Four. -Eight. | -4岁 -8岁 |
[50:12] | They grow up so freaking fast, don’t they? | 他们长得好快 是吧 |
[50:16] | Does he have a name? | 他叫什么名字呢 |
[50:19] | You have a name, don’t you? | 你有名字吧 |
[50:20] | Samm. | 山姆 |
[50:22] | Well, Samm, I got a mint with your name on it. | 山姆 我有印你名字的薄荷糖喔 |
[50:25] | You have a mint that says “Samm”? | 你的薄荷糖上写了山姆 |
[50:29] | Sweet. | 好可爱 |
[50:31] | Are you here tomorrow? | 明天你会在这里吗 |
[50:32] | Sure am. Working 9:00 to 5:00, just like Dolly. | 当然 朝九晚五 跟多莉一样 |
[50:36] | Oh, Dolly Parton. Yeah. | 多莉•帕顿 |
[50:39] | -I like her. -Mmm, who doesn’t? | -我喜欢她 -谁不喜欢 |
[50:41] | “Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain”. | 大家都要幸福 没人要痛苦 |
[50:43] | “But you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain”. | 但没有一点雨 怎会有彩虹 |
[50:46] | Wise lady. | 好有智慧的女士 |
[50:48] | Yeah, she sure is. | 是啊 |
[50:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[51:01] | Hit me. | 说吧 |
[51:03] | No bandit glass, one armed guard, | 没有防盗玻璃 一名武装保全 |
[51:07] | 10 cameras, eight registers, three open. | 10台监视器 8个柜台 开放3个 |
[51:11] | And, uh, 11 customers. | 11名顾客 |
[51:17] | And, uh, four employees. | 4名员工 |
[51:19] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[51:21] | The teller seemed nice. | 那个出纳员不错 |
[51:23] | She gave me a mint. | 她给我一颗薄荷糖 |
[51:24] | -Did she? -Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[51:26] | You probably wouldn’t even need to use a gun with her. | 应该不用拿枪对付她啦 |
[51:29] | Just say “boo”, and she’ll give you the big bills first. | 只要吓她一下 她就会自动奉上钞票 |
[51:33] | Chip’s off the old block. | 我们一家都是贼 |
[51:44] | What floor are you on? | 你住几楼 |
[51:46] | Third. | 三楼 |
[51:48] | Those stairs must be a real bitch for Joe, huh? | 老乔爬楼梯一定很辛苦吧 |
[51:52] | It’s my business to know everything. | 做好功课是我成功的秘诀 |
[51:54] | So, are they a bitch? | 楼梯很难爬吗 |
[51:56] | There’s an elevator. | 有电梯 |
[51:59] | Ooh, fancy. | 漂亮 |
[52:04] | So, am I gonna see you tonight? | 今晚会见到你吗 |
[52:07] | Yes, you will. | 会 |
[52:09] | You’re not just saying what you think I want to hear, right? | 你不只是说我爱听的吧 |
[52:11] | You consider me a friend, don’t you? | 你把我当朋友吧 |
[52:14] | You and I are a team. | 你我是一伙的 |
[52:16] | Nothing is more important than our friendship. | 我们的友谊最重要 |
[52:19] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道这一点 |
[52:21] | You’ll be out of this shithole soon. | 你很快就能搬出这鬼地方 |
[52:24] | You’re going up in the world! | 迈向人生胜利组 |
[52:36] | Bo’s Diner, what’ll you have? | 老波餐馆 要点什么 |
[52:37] | Is Debora there? | 黛博拉在吗 |
[52:39] | Debbie, phone. | 黛比 电话 |
[52:41] | Keep it short. | 长话短说 |
[52:44] | -Hello? -It’s Baby. | -喂 -我是宝贝 |
[52:46] | Hey. To what do I owe this honor? | 嗨 怎么会打给我 |
[52:50] | I just wanted to hear your voice. | 我只想听听你的声音 |
[52:52] | Am I still seeing you later? | 晚一点还要见面吗 |
[52:54] | I have to drive again. | 我又得去开车了 |
[52:57] | Oh, okay. Thought y’all were done with that. | 好吧 我以为你不干了 |
[53:00] | So did I. It’s not what I want. | 我也以为 这不是我要的 |
[53:04] | And what do you want, Baby? | 那你要什么 宝贝 |
[53:07] | I want us to head west on 20, | 我好想开着买不起的名车 |
[53:11] | in a car we can’t afford, | 上20号公路 |
[53:14] | with a plan we don’t have. | 随兴兜兜风 |
[53:17] | Keep driving and never stop. | 一路开下去 永不停止 |
[53:20] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[53:22] | I am, Debora. | 我是 黛博拉 |
[53:24] | You in? | 你想加入吗 |
[53:26] | I’m in, Baby. | 想啊 宝贝 |
[53:29] | See you soon. | 晚点见 |
[53:48] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[53:51] | -Hey, Baby. -Hey, Baby. | -宝贝 -宝贝 |
[53:52] | Hear-No-Evil’s back, huh? | 耳机哥回来啰 |
[53:54] | -Have you seen this kid move? -Yeah, I’ve seen him. | -见识过这小子的功力吗 -见识过了 |
[53:56] | Think Doc likes having him around because he can park in the disabled spots by the bank. | 道哥喜欢他能停车在银行边的残障车位 |
[54:00] | -Disabled spot? -Yeah. | -残障车位 -对 |
[54:02] | He got some shit wrong with his ears. Tinnitus or something. | 他耳朵有毛病 耳鸣之类的 |
[54:05] | Anyway, he gotta listen to music 24 hours a day | 一天24小时都得听音乐 |
[54:07] | to drown out the whining in his ears. | 抵消耳内的噪音 |
[54:09] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[54:11] | You know who else has the exact same thing and does that exact same thing? | 你们知道还有谁跟他一样吗 |
[54:15] | Barbra Streisand. | 芭芭拉•史翠珊 |
[54:16] | Darling, do I look like I know a fucking thing about Barbra fucking Streisand? | 我会知道芭芭拉•史翠珊她妈的鸟事吗 |
[54:20] | Hey! Watch your mouth. That’s my lady you’re talking to. | 嘴巴放干净点 你在跟我老婆讲话 |
[54:23] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[54:25] | Watch your mouth. | 嘴巴放干净点 |
[54:27] | I’ll watch what I want to watch. | 我想干净就会干净 |
[54:34] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[54:35] | Is that why you have music in your head all the time? Drown out the noise? | 你整天听音乐是为了抵消噪音吗 |
[54:38] | Yeah. It keeps me moving. | 对 音乐让我好过一点 |
[54:41] | It’s an escape. I get it. | 这是一种逃避 我明白 |
[54:44] | Hey, Buddy, you seen a violin? I had a violin here. | 巴迪 佛心大发 我也是佛心来着 |
[54:47] | Shut up. | 少啰唆 |
[54:51] | I used to fool around with cars when I was a kid. | 我小时候也喜欢玩车 |
[54:53] | Drive around all night like a speed freak listening to the radio. | 整晚狂飙 听着广播 |
[54:56] | I used to have my special tape that had my killer track on it. Get me flying. | 我有一卷最爱歌曲的特别卡带 让我嗨到不行 |
[55:02] | You got one of those? | 你有那种歌吗 |
[55:03] | Sure. | 有 |
[55:05] | Well, what is it? | 什么歌 |
[55:07] | -Brighton Rock. -What? | -“布莱顿摇滚” -什么 |
[55:09] | Queen? | 皇后合唱团 |
[55:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[55:12] | It’s got that crazy big guitar solo. | 里面有疯狂的吉他独奏 |
[55:14] | Yeah, I know that song. | 我知道那首歌 |
[55:15] | My brother used to play Sheer Heart Attack right through the wall. | 我哥常播放”心痛” 超大声 |
[55:19] | You got it on here? | 你有那首歌吗 |
[55:20] | Uh, I got it on this one. | 这里有 |
[55:23] | Play it. Let’s hear that killer track. | 放那首超屌的歌来听听 |
[55:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[55:43] | What you ladies listening to? | 两位闺蜜在听什么 |
[55:45] | -Queen. -Queen! | -皇后合唱团 -皇后合唱团 |
[55:47] | Queen? Streisand, now Queen. What the fuck? What y’all gonna do? | 皇后 先是史翠珊 现在皇后 搞屁啊 |
[55:49] | Y’all gonna belt out show tunes on the way to the job? | 你们出任务时 要听这些娘炮音乐吗 |
[55:51] | You don’t need a score for a score. | 抢钱不必靠音乐 |
[55:53] | You just… | 只要 |
[55:55] | Put your fucking foot on the gas and drive the goddamn car. | 踩下油门 疯狂飙车 |
[55:59] | That’s all the music you need, folks. | 把那声音当音乐就行了 |
[56:01] | Come on, now. | 拜托 |
[56:03] | You never been a wheelman? You never had a lucky song? | 没当过抢劫车手吗 你都没有幸运歌 |
[56:07] | Well, a cigarette song. Apres-heist, glass of scotch. Absolutely. | 事后抽烟喝威士忌时会听一下 |
[56:12] | But not before a job. | 事前不听 |
[56:14] | I got enough demons right here playing music all the time. | 我脑袋里鸟事够多了 随时吵个不停 |
[56:18] | Yeah, well, that I believe. | 我相信 |
[56:19] | Had a buddy once walk away from a job. You know why? | 以前有个兄弟临阵脱逃 为什么 |
[56:21] | Because something was playing on the radio he didn’t like. | 因为电台在播他不爱的歌 |
[56:24] | We about to go in, he won’t get out the fucking car. Why? | 都要进去了 他却不肯下车 为什么 |
[56:27] | ‘Cause Knock, Knock, Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door is playing on the FM. | 因为电台在播”敲开天堂之门” |
[56:31] | He called it a hex song. | 他说那是霉运歌 |
[56:32] | That, End of the Road by Boyz II Men, | 还有大人小孩双拍档”路的尽头” |
[56:35] | Hotel California by the Eagles. | 老鹰合唱团”加州旅馆” |
[56:36] | He called ’em all hex songs. | 他说都是霉运歌 |
[56:38] | Then come talking about some crazy shit like we all gonna die. | 然后开始说些我们都会挂掉的鬼话 |
[56:41] | So what? You bail on the job? | 所以你放弃行动吗 |
[56:42] | Fuck no, I didn’t bail on the job. | 才怪 我没有 |
[56:44] | I went and got that money. And we didn’t die, either. | 我进去抢钱 我们也没死 |
[56:47] | Now, he bought it a little later, but it had nothing to do with the heist. | 他后来挂了 但是跟抢劫无关 |
[56:52] | Do all your stories end up with somebody dying? | 你的故事最后都有人挂掉吗 |
[56:56] | I guess you just got to find out, huh? | 到时候你就知道了 |
[57:00] | I need four pairs of eyes and three sets of ears. | 我需要四双眼睛和三双耳朵 |
[57:03] | Gather round. | 集合 |
[57:15] | The postal service is dying. | 邮政服务是夕阳产业 |
[57:17] | People don’t care about their mail anymore. | 人们已经不在乎他们的邮件 |
[57:19] | Lucky for us, their loss is our gain. | 算我们好运 他们的损失就是我们的收获 |
[57:24] | Money orders. | 汇票 |
[57:26] | For I happen to know a guy who has a machine | 我刚好知道有个人能用机器 |
[57:29] | that can turn blank ones into green. | 把空白汇票变现金 |
[57:32] | Each box contains 250 slips per box, | 每一箱装了250张汇票 |
[57:35] | each slip worth up to a grand. | 每张价值一千元 |
[57:37] | That’s quarter a mil per box. | 每箱就是25万元 |
[57:40] | Dot, dot, dot. You do the math. | 总共多少钱 自己算 |
[57:42] | Darling goes in the front. | 达琳走前门 |
[57:44] | Buddy takes a five-alligator count and follows her inside. | 巴迪5秒后跟进去 |
[57:47] | You put on these privacy glasses to blind the CCTV camera. | 戴上这种防窥眼镜 让监视器无用武之地 |
[57:52] | Another five-alligator count. | 再过5秒 |
[57:54] | Darling gets in line, Buddy takes her hostage, shotgun to her head. | 达琳去排队 巴迪抓她当人质 拿散弹枪抵住她的头 |
[57:57] | That gets you guys in the back office. | 接着进入后面的办公室 |
[58:01] | We role-play that a lot. | 我们常在床上演这出 |
[58:04] | Baby drives Bats around the loading dock. | 宝贝载蝙蝠到卸货区 |
[58:07] | Bats uses this security card supplied by an insider with a nasal problem | 蝙蝠用内应毒虫提供的保全卡 |
[58:11] | to get in the staff entrance and cover the rear. | 从员工入口进去接应 |
[58:13] | You guys grab all the boxes and then sneak out the back to Baby and the waiting car. | 搬走所有箱子 从后面上宝贝的车 |
[58:21] | Did you get all that, Baby? | 懂了吗 宝贝 |
[58:22] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[58:24] | Okay, one more thing. | 好 还有一件事 |
[58:26] | We need some fresh hardware, not traceable to us or any previous jobs. | 我们需要新武器 不能追踪到我们或先前的任务 |
[58:30] | Now, I’ve got some contacts who can get us some clean firepower, so the pickup is tonight. | 有人能帮我们弄来全新的火力 晚上去取货 |
[58:35] | But after the pickup, you come straight back here. | 拿到之后直接回来这里 |
[58:37] | You all have an early start in the morning, and there’s eyes everywhere. | 明天一大早出发 到处都有眼线 |
[58:40] | So, you’re staying the night here. | 所以今晚待在这里 |
[58:44] | Oh, we in bed together now. | 这下我们要一起睡了 |
[58:49] | ♪ Nowhere To Run by Martha And The Vandellas | |
[58:55] | Nowhere to run to, baby | 无处可逃 宝贝 |
[58:59] | Nowhere to hide | 无处可躲 |
[59:02] | Got nowhere to run to, baby | 无处可逃 宝贝 |
[59:07] | Nowhere to hide | 无处可躲 |
[59:10] | It’s not love I’m a-running from | 我不是想逃离爱情 |
[59:13] | Pull over there. I got to take a leak. | 停车 我要尿尿 |
[59:18] | Want some gum? Want some gum, Buddy? | 要口香糖吗 要口香糖吗 巴迪 |
[59:20] | Yeah, I’ll take some gum. | 好 我要口香糖 |
[59:25] | Tell me what we’re gonna do with all that money. | 那些钱要拿来做什么 |
[59:28] | We’re gonna go to Vegas. We’ll put it all on red. | 我们拿去赌城豪赌 |
[59:31] | We’ll get married again. It’ll be real romantic. | 再结一次婚 一定很浪漫 |
[59:36] | You know what was real, real romantic? | 知道怎样才浪漫吗 |
[59:38] | What was real, real romantic? | 怎样才浪漫 |
[59:41] | When you stabbed that guy. | 你刺杀那个家伙的时候 |
[59:43] | Which guy? | 哪个家伙 |
[59:45] | The guy that robbed you, the guy that called you a whore, or the guy that looked at you funny? | 抢你钱 骂你妓女 还是看着你流口水的家伙 |
[59:48] | The last one. | 最后一个 |
[59:50] | Yeah. I do remember that. | 我记得 |
[59:52] | Bats just looked at me funny. | 蝙蝠刚才色眯眯地看人家 |
[59:58] | You want me to kill Bats? | 你要我杀了蝙蝠吗 |
[1:00:00] | Not before the job, silly. Hmm? | 等任务完成再说 傻瓜 |
[1:00:05] | You think we should talk about this in front of Baby? | 在宝贝面前谈这个好吗 |
[1:00:07] | He won’t say a thing. Will you, Baby? Hmm? | 他不会说出去的 对吧 宝贝 |
[1:00:14] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[1:00:15] | What, did you steal all this? | 你是用抢的吗 |
[1:00:17] | You said you wanted some gum. | 你说你想吃口香糖 |
[1:00:18] | Fuck I’m supposed to do, pay for it? Let’s go. | 难道要我付钱吗 走吧 |
[1:00:22] | Let’s go. | 走啦 |
[1:00:33] | Looks like the farmers’ market is open. | 看来菜市场有开 |
[1:00:35] | Farmers’ market? | 菜市场 |
[1:00:36] | Yeah. Doc says we got to go see The Butcher. | 对 道哥叫我们去找屠夫 |
[1:01:16] | Come on, you’re going in with us. | 你跟我们进去 |
[1:01:18] | We might not be leaving in this. | 我们可能不搭这辆车离开 |
[1:01:26] | And, uh, find something funky on there. | 找首帅气的歌 |
[1:01:29] | Just in case we got to rip this joint up. | 搞不好要轰掉这地方 |
[1:01:34] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[1:01:36] | Act like you know how to use it. | 假装你会用的样子 |
[1:01:37] | Why would he need it? | 他拿枪干嘛 |
[1:01:39] | Got to swagger in like you got one, so we don’t all look like a bunch of pussies. | 气势摆出来 才不会像一群娘炮 |
[1:01:43] | Darling excluded. | 达琳除外 |
[1:01:47] | What’s with the earbuds? Recording this or something? | 戴耳机干嘛 在录音吗 |
[1:01:50] | It’s just his music. | 他在听音乐 |
[1:01:51] | Yeah, he’s loony. He’s just like his tunes. | 他怪咖一个 |
[1:01:54] | What’s he listening to? | 他在听什么 |
[1:01:55] | How the fuck I know? | 我哪知道 |
[1:01:57] | Let me check. | 我听听看 |
[1:02:02] | Tequila! | 龙舌兰 |
[1:02:03] | Which reminds me, | 这让我想到一个笑话 |
[1:02:05] | why’d the Mexican dude throw his wife off the cliff? | 那个墨西哥佬 干嘛把老婆丢下悬崖 |
[1:02:07] | Ah! Ruined it. Didn’t I ruin it? | 我冷场了 我是不是冷场了 |
[1:02:10] | We met before, right? | 我们见过吧 |
[1:02:12] | I don’t know. You still alive, right? | 你还活着啊 |
[1:02:15] | Then I guess we ain’t never met. | 那我们应该没见过 |
[1:02:18] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:02:19] | I’ve got it. I’ve got it. | 让我来 我来处理 |
[1:02:24] | Voilà! | 仔细看 |
[1:02:25] | Welcome to “la charcuterie”. | 欢迎光临本肉舖 |
[1:02:29] | Tonight, gentlemen, madame, | 各位先生女士 |
[1:02:33] | we have only the finest cuts of pork, direct from the local smokehouse. | 今晚我们只有本地烟熏店直送的上好猪肉 |
[1:02:38] | You’re all experienced butchers yourself. | 你们都是经验老到的屠夫 |
[1:02:40] | I assume you are aware that the humble pig can be cooked from nose to tail, | 应该很清楚 猪全身上下都能吃 |
[1:02:44] | everything but the squeal. | 除了猪叫声以外 |
[1:02:46] | I can offer you nine cuts at the best prices in all of Christendom. | 我能以优惠价提供九种高级猪肉 |
[1:02:51] | So let’s dive in head-first. | 咱们来谈生意吧 |
[1:02:53] | From the jowl comes the godsent Roman bacon that is guanciale. | 腌猪颊是高级罗马培根 |
[1:02:57] | From the shoulder of the hog comes the Boston butt, a tough but tasty cut. | 美味有嚼劲的猪肩 又叫波士顿雪花 |
[1:03:03] | The picnic shoulder is a favorite of those who enjoy the smoking of pigs. | 前腿肉 是喜欢烟熏猪肉者的最爱 |
[1:03:08] | The center-cut loin, the double-cut pork chops, baby back ribs, | 猪腱心 厚切猪排 猪肋骨 |
[1:03:12] | and the Serrano ham, on the back leg, of course. | 当然还有塞拉诺火腿 |
[1:03:15] | All delicious. | 都是人间美味 |
[1:03:16] | Delicious. | 好吃 |
[1:03:17] | And, of course, we have a fine selection of sausages. | 当然 我们也有高级香肠 |
[1:03:21] | Well, I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[1:03:22] | Fantastique. | 太好了 |
[1:03:24] | And your choice is… | 你想挑的是… |
[1:03:26] | Well, I’m gonna go with the picnic shoulder, | 我挑前腿肉 |
[1:03:29] | ’cause, um, I just love smoking pigs. | 因为我爱烟熏猪肉 |
[1:04:04] | Done deal. | 成交 |
[1:04:07] | Dumb son of a bitch. | 蠢蛋 |
[1:04:10] | Fuck, Bats! You got my wife shot! | 搞屁啊 蝙蝠 你害我老婆中弹 |
[1:04:12] | I don’t like that! | 我超不爽 |
[1:04:13] | Relax, Buddy. You handled it! | 放轻松 巴迪 你都搞定了 |
[1:04:15] | What the fuck, you piece of shit? You shot the gunsmiths. | 搞什么鬼 猪头 你干掉武器商 |
[1:04:18] | Weren’t they fucking Doc’s contacts? | 他们不是道哥的人吗 |
[1:04:19] | They were Doc’s contacts! | 已经不是了 |
[1:04:20] | Guess what, they was pigs. | 他们是猪头 |
[1:04:22] | Look at the box. It says “APD”. | 那箱子上面印着亚特兰大警局 |
[1:04:23] | I clocked that tall strip of bacon with that fake-ass Louis Vuitton hat right off the bat. | 我一眼就认出这个戴仿冒名牌帽的家伙 |
[1:04:28] | He busted me in ’98. | 他在98年逮过我 |
[1:04:30] | Now, I don’t know about you lovebirds fucking without a condom, | 你们打炮不戴套是你家的事 |
[1:04:32] | but when somebody getting ready to barbecue me, | 要是有人想干掉我 |
[1:04:34] | I go full-metal batshit on… | 我会抓狂… |
[1:04:35] | -Shit! -Get him! | -靠 -抓住他 |
[1:04:37] | Baby, don’t let him get away! Get him! Get him! | 宝贝 别让他跑了 抓住他 |
[1:04:38] | Do something! Get him! | 快想办法 抓住他 |
[1:04:40] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[1:04:48] | Tequila… | 龙舌兰 |
[1:04:50] | Get us out of here, Baby. Let’s move. | 载我们离开 快闪 |
[1:04:52] | Come on, let’s go. Move. | 我们走 快点 |
[1:05:11] | Tequila. | 龙舌兰 |
[1:05:25] | Bats, you are fucking crazy. | 蝙蝠 你疯了 |
[1:05:27] | When your folks name you Bats, you gonna end up crazy. | 爸妈帮我取名蝙蝠 不抓狂也难 |
[1:05:29] | I don’t doubt you’re crazy, but your real name is not Bats. | 你是真的疯了 但你的本名不是蝙蝠 |
[1:05:33] | So says you. | 这是你讲的 |
[1:05:34] | You think my real name’s Darling? | 你以为我本名是达琳吗 |
[1:05:36] | Yeah, or Buddy? No, they’re nicknames. | 巴迪呢 这些都是绰号 |
[1:05:39] | Code names, monikers. | 代号 别名 |
[1:05:42] | So, what’s your real name, Darling? | 你本名叫什么 达琳 |
[1:05:44] | Monica. | 摩妮卡 |
[1:05:46] | Hey, I thought we weren’t allowed to discuss names. | 我以为我们不准谈论本名 |
[1:05:49] | We’re not. | 是没错 |
[1:05:51] | Baby, what’s your real name? | 宝贝 你的本名呢 |
[1:05:57] | Hey, stop, stop, stop up here. | 停车 停车 在这停下 |
[1:05:59] | Stop up here. | 在这里停 |
[1:06:01] | I said stop. I’m hungry. | 停车 我饿了 |
[1:06:04] | No. | 不要 |
[1:06:05] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[1:06:10] | No? | 不要 |
[1:06:12] | You’re telling me no? | 你跟我说不要 |
[1:06:14] | I don’t want to go in there. | 我不想进去 |
[1:06:16] | “I don’t want to go in there”. | 你不想进去 |
[1:06:18] | Well, hello, Baby. | 拜托 宝贝 |
[1:06:20] | Bodies hit the floor back there, you don’t say shit. | 刚才死了人 你不吭声 |
[1:06:22] | Now all of a sudden, you getting… You getting riled up about stopping at a diner? | 现在停车在餐厅前你却不爽 |
[1:06:27] | I don’t want to go in there. It sucks. | 我不想进去 东西超难吃 |
[1:06:29] | Well, with that recommendation, we got to go in now. | 既然你强力推荐 我们非去不可 |
[1:07:02] | Now, why y’all so mad? You should be thanking ol’ Bats. | 你们不爽什么 应该感谢我才对 |
[1:07:05] | For being a walking fucking death wish? | 因为你是死神吗 |
[1:07:07] | Well, I treat all of my jobs like it’s my last. | 我把每次任务都当成最后一次 |
[1:07:09] | Yeah, but what you do within this group affects all of us. | 但你的行为会影响到我们 |
[1:07:12] | Fine, cowboy. You’re gonna get your money tomorrow. Plus, uh… | 你们明天就会拿到钱 而且… |
[1:07:16] | I know you guys got noses to feed. | 我知道你们不嗑药鼻子会痒 |
[1:07:18] | What, yeah, like you’re Mr. Clean. | 难道你没嗑吗 |
[1:07:19] | I’m Mr. Whatever the Fuck I Wanna Be. | 不干你的事 |
[1:07:23] | Can I get you anything to drink? | 想要喝点什么吗 |
[1:07:24] | Uh, yeah, I think it’ll be, uh, Coke all around, right? | 大家都喝可乐 对吧 |
[1:07:26] | How… How you say it in your language? Coca? | 你都怎么说 可卡 |
[1:07:28] | So let me get three Cokes and one Coca. | 三杯可乐 一杯可卡 |
[1:07:31] | -Four Cokes? -Yeah. | -四杯可乐 -对 |
[1:07:36] | Look, here’s the deal. | 其实是这样 |
[1:07:37] | You rob to support a drug habit. | 你们抢劫是为了嗑药 |
[1:07:39] | I do drugs to support a robbery habit. | 我嗑药是为了抢劫 |
[1:07:41] | -That’s clever. -That’s my job, see. | -好会掰 -这是我的工作 |
[1:07:43] | It’s you two who’s on vacation. | 对你们来说却像度假 |
[1:07:45] | So you doubt our credentials? | 你怀疑我们的专业度吗 |
[1:07:47] | -Wall Street, right? -Doc tell you that? | -你混过华尔街吧 -道哥告诉你的 |
[1:07:49] | Doc ain’t tell me shit. | 道哥啥都没说 |
[1:07:53] | Just a educated guess from an uneducated man. | 只是一个没念书的人做的专业判断 |
[1:07:56] | Well, Bats, I would be fascinated to hear your thoughts on the matter. | 蝙蝠 我倒想听听你的想法 |
[1:07:59] | Tell me if I’m way off, Buddy. | 说错的话告诉我 巴迪 |
[1:08:01] | You were a stockbroker. Maybe a different wife, maybe kids. | 你干过股票经纪人 可能有前妻 有小孩 |
[1:08:05] | You stack your paper, but you say shit like, | 你赚了钱 心里想的是 |
[1:08:07] | “Work hard, play harder”, but you play a little too hard. | 认真工作认真玩 结果玩过头 |
[1:08:09] | You rack up debt, the type of debt that’d make a white man blush. | 债台高筑 留下一屁股烂账 |
[1:08:14] | Maybe you get into a little trouble. | 也许你惹上了麻烦 |
[1:08:15] | Maybe you get your hand caught in the corporate cookie jar. | 也许你盗用公款被抓包 |
[1:08:18] | Maybe you leave and run off to the desert. | 也许你逃到沙漠 |
[1:08:19] | Maybe with your favorite lap dancer in tow. | 带着你最爱的脱衣舞娘 |
[1:08:21] | Maybe you disappear into a world consisting of three things, money, sex, drugs and action. | 也许你陷入只有金钱 性爱 毒品 犯罪这三样东西的世界 |
[1:08:28] | Oh, shit, that’s four. | 靠 四样 |
[1:08:31] | Am I close? | 我说得很准吧 |
[1:08:34] | This how I look at it. You guys just think this is a trip. | 我认为 你们当这只是玩玩 |
[1:08:38] | Either way, if you are Wall Street, you’re a bigger fucking crook than I could ever be. | 不管怎样 只要来自华尔街 你的罪孽绝对比我深重 |
[1:08:46] | I’m gonna go right ahead and speak for the two of us. | 我想直接呛回去 |
[1:08:54] | You think you know us? You don’t. | 你自以为了解我们 才怪 |
[1:08:59] | You think you’re the last word in crazy? | 你以为你是狂人至尊 |
[1:09:02] | You’re not. | 才怪 |
[1:09:04] | And believe me when I tell you, you don’t want to see my Buddy mad. | 相信我 你绝对不想看到巴迪抓狂 |
[1:09:10] | You haven’t seen how relentless he is. | 你没看过他发飙的样子 |
[1:09:13] | Because when he sees red, | 要是他真的火大了 |
[1:09:15] | you will see nothing but black. | 保证你见不到明天的太阳 |
[1:09:24] | You hear that, Speedy? That’s some Oscar shit right there. | 听到没 赛车手 她可以拿奥斯卡影后了 |
[1:09:26] | That was nice. Did you rehearse that? | 超感人 你排练过吗 |
[1:09:29] | You see this shit, Baby? | 看到没 宝贝 |
[1:09:30] | See, now this is a prime example of a man who loves a woman. | 这才是真正的男子汉 这才是真爱 |
[1:09:36] | You guys are perfect for each other. | 你们果然是天生一对 |
[1:09:38] | I mean that. | 真的 |
[1:09:43] | Well, what can I get you to eat? | 想要点什么呢 |
[1:09:47] | Get these cats some Happy Meals, and, uh, I’m gonna take care of the bill, | 给他们快乐儿童餐 我买单 |
[1:09:51] | uh, “Debora.” | 黛博拉 |
[1:09:54] | Yo, my friend here, he, uh… He doesn’t like this place, | 我这朋友不喜欢这地方 |
[1:09:57] | but I think this place kind of nice, you know? | 但我觉得挺棒的 |
[1:10:00] | So let me ask you something, Debora. | 问你一件事 黛博拉 |
[1:10:07] | What’s his problem? | 他有什么毛病 |
[1:10:10] | Uh, maybe your friend would like to fill out a suggestion slip. | 你朋友可填写顾客意见调查表 |
[1:10:14] | Tell us how to improve our service. | 告诉我们如何改进服务 |
[1:10:25] | Baby, you know that bitch? | 宝贝 你认识那女的 |
[1:10:28] | No. | 不认识 |
[1:10:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:31] | Let’s bounce. | 我们走吧 |
[1:10:33] | I got this. | 我买单 |
[1:10:35] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你皮痒了吗 |
[1:10:46] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[1:10:48] | Well, make sure you tip the nice lady. | 记得给那个美眉小费 |
[1:11:22] | 开车上路 凌晨2点 | |
[1:11:43] | Bananas. | 香蕉 |
[1:11:46] | “Bananas” is a code word. | 香蕉是代号 |
[1:11:48] | Whenever a deal is done with one of my clients, | 只要跟客户的交易完成 |
[1:11:50] | they call me on the phone and they say the word “bananas”, and then they hang up. | 他们就打给我 说”香蕉”就挂断 |
[1:11:55] | I did not hear the word “bananas” tonight. | 今晚我没听到”香蕉” |
[1:12:00] | So you tell me who died. | 跟我说谁死了 |
[1:12:02] | Well, your contacts was cops, Doc. | 你的接应人是条子 道哥 |
[1:12:04] | I know. They were my cops. | 我知道 他们是我的条子 |
[1:12:07] | Yeah, well, they fired first. | 是他们先开火的 |
[1:12:09] | And I’m not gonna take a bullet for you or nobody else in this motherfucker. | 我不想为任何人挨子弹 |
[1:12:12] | Is that true? They fired first? | 真的吗 他们先开火 |
[1:12:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:12:29] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[1:12:30] | Ask somebody on the planet Earth. | 你该问地球人才对 |
[1:12:32] | I will ask whoever the fuck I want. | 我他妈的想问谁就问谁 |
[1:12:36] | Go home, job’s off. | 回家吧 任务取消 |
[1:12:37] | -No. What the fuck? -Wait a minute. | -搞屁啊 -等一下 |
[1:12:39] | We are 24 hours from being descended upon by this entire city. | 再过24小时我们就会被全城追缉 |
[1:12:42] | Those pigs are in hog heaven. | 那些猪头升天了 |
[1:12:44] | The only way they can ID us is with a Ouija board or some shit. | 他们只能靠碟仙才能查到我们 |
[1:12:47] | Well, your name only takes four letters to spell out. | 你的名字只有两个字 |
[1:12:49] | Doc, Bats ain’t my real fucking name. | 道哥 蝙蝠不是我的本名 |
[1:12:53] | It’s over, Leon. | 结束了 里昂 |
[1:12:56] | Get out of town. | 去避避风头吧 |
[1:13:01] | Well, I ain’t running, Doc. | 我不会跑路 道哥 |
[1:13:03] | I say we drive into the storm. Ride the hurricane. | 我们应该硬着头皮 勇往直前 |
[1:13:07] | We could be on a non-extradition beach, drinking non-extradition cocktails, | 我们可以在23小时后 在不会被引渡回国的海滩上 |
[1:13:10] | counting our non-extradition cash in 23 hours. | 喝着鸡尾酒 数钞票 |
[1:13:13] | And who do we get to fence those money orders since you shot the fence? | 你把客户干掉了 汇票要卖给谁 |
[1:13:17] | Buddy got a guy. | 巴迪有门路 |
[1:13:19] | I mean, I’m just taking a wild guess here, but Buddy got a guy. | 我是猜的 但巴迪有门路 |
[1:13:21] | Ain’t that right, Wall Street? | 对不对 华尔街金童 |
[1:13:24] | Yeah, I got a guy. | 对 我有门路 |
[1:13:26] | So let’s fucking do this. | 那我们就豁出去啦 |
[1:13:29] | I only hear three voices, and the last time I checked, there’s four in a car. | 我只听到三个人的声音 车上应该有四个人才对 |
[1:13:33] | Baby? Your call. Time to make a big-boy decision. | 宝贝 由你决定 该做个成熟的决定了 |
[1:13:37] | Do we do this thing or not? | 我们该不该行动 |
[1:13:39] | He’s outvoted. We doing it. | 反正他只有一票 我们上 |
[1:13:40] | Let him speak. | 让他说 |
[1:13:43] | I say we all get some sleep. | 我们都去睡一觉 |
[1:13:46] | Get ready for this fucking thing. | 准备明天的行动 |
[1:14:07] | Baby? Your call. Time to make a big-boy decision. | 宝贝 由你决定 该做个成熟的决定了 |
[1:14:10] | Do we do this thing or not? | 我们该不该行动 |
[1:14:12] | Do we do this thing or not? | 我们该不该行动 |
[1:14:14] | Do we do this thing or not? | 我们该不该行动 |
[1:14:16] | Do we do this thing or not? Do we do this thing or not? | 我们该不该行动 该不该行动 |
[1:15:24] | Where you going, Baby? | 你要去哪 宝贝 |
[1:15:27] | Uh, coffee. | 买咖啡 |
[1:15:30] | At 2:00 a.m.? | 半夜两点 |
[1:15:32] | That doesn’t sound smart. | 这理由太瞎了吧 |
[1:15:35] | You fucking kidding me? I got enough on my plate, | 开什么玩笑 我够烦了 |
[1:15:37] | worrying about Bats, I got to worry about you, too, now? | 担心蝙蝠不够 现在还要担心你吗 |
[1:15:41] | You know what? Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[1:15:42] | If you’re gonna mail it in at the post office tomorrow, | 如果明天你无心参与 |
[1:15:45] | then go on your little caffeine run and don’t come back. | 那尽管去买咖啡 不要回来 |
[1:15:52] | If you’re just in this for the buzz, | 如果你只是为了追求刺激 |
[1:15:54] | if driving is just some kind of escape for you, then go. | 开车对你只是种逃避 那就去吧 |
[1:15:57] | What y’all doing in here? Huh? | 你们在干嘛 |
[1:16:02] | Just making sure everything’s ready for tomorrow. | 确定明天是否准备就绪 |
[1:16:04] | Oh, yeah. | 是喔 |
[1:16:06] | Well, uh, look like he’s going somewhere at 2:00 in the morning. | 看来他半夜两点要出门 |
[1:16:10] | -Are you? -No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[1:16:13] | Good. That’s good. | 好 很好 |
[1:16:18] | ‘Cause we got to discuss this. | 我们得讨论一下这个 |
[1:16:21] | No, no, it’s the same one. | 是同一台 |
[1:16:25] | Baby? Your call. Time to make a big-boy decision. | 宝贝 由你决定 该做个成熟的决定了 |
[1:16:28] | Do we do this thing or not? | 我们该不该行动 |
[1:16:30] | Now, why you want to go and do that? | 你想去 为何又录音 |
[1:16:33] | It’s just me fooling around. I like to record stuff. | 录好玩的 我喜欢录东西 |
[1:16:37] | Why you like to record stuff? You the police? | 为什么喜欢录东西 你是警察吗 |
[1:16:42] | Supposed to squeal on the road, not to the cops. | 你应该开快车 不是当条子 |
[1:16:43] | Speak up, Baby. | 说话 宝贝 |
[1:16:45] | I… I like to listen back to conversations. | 我喜欢反复听对话 |
[1:16:47] | I make music out of the words, songs, mixes. It’s just something I do. | 我喜欢把对话和歌曲混在一起 这是我的嗜好 |
[1:16:52] | That’s one fucking dumbass excuse. | 这借口有够烂 |
[1:16:55] | To be fair, even the cops couldn’t come up with an excuse that fucking dumb-ass. | 连条子都想不出这么蠢的借口 |
[1:16:59] | Now can you play us one of your mixes? | 你能播一首混音歌来听吗 |
[1:17:01] | I can’t, they’re… They’re just… They’re at home. | 不行 在家里 |
[1:17:03] | Well, it looks like we’re all going somewhere at 2:00 in the morning, then. | 看来我们都得在半夜两点出门了 |
[1:17:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:17:08] | I live really far away. | 我住得很远 |
[1:17:10] | No, you don’t. | 才怪 |
[1:17:15] | Wake up, Baby. | 醒醒 宝贝 |
[1:17:17] | Time to explain. | 给我解释清楚 |
[1:17:25] | Joe. Where is he? What did you do to him? | 老乔在哪 你们把他怎么了 |
[1:17:28] | Oh, the cripple? | 那个跛脚老伯 |
[1:17:30] | Oh, don’t worry about him. | 别担心他 |
[1:17:32] | He’s good. He ain’t going nowhere. | 他很好 哪都不会去 |
[1:17:36] | Why don’t you play us something, Baby? | 播首歌来听听吧 宝贝 |
[1:17:51] | Was… Was he slow? | 他迟缓吗 |
[1:17:52] | No… N-no | 没…没有 |
[1:17:54] | Good… Good kid and a devil-devil-devil behind the wheel | 技术一流的年轻车手 |
[1:17:57] | Was he slow? | 他迟缓吗 |
[1:17:58] | “Retarded” means slow Was he slow? | 智障代表迟缓 他迟缓吗 |
[1:18:00] | No… N-no | 没…没有 |
[1:18:02] | Then… Then what the hell else more do you need to know? | 其他还想知道什么 |
[1:18:06] | This shit is bananas, Doc. | 这东西帅到爆 道哥 |
[1:18:09] | B-A-N-A-N-A-S. | 帅到没天理 |
[1:18:19] | Hello? Hello, testing. | 喂 喂 测试 |
[1:18:22] | It’s Debbie. Debora. | 我叫黛比 黛博拉 |
[1:18:25] | Yeah, except I’m D-E-B-O-R-A. | 不过我是博士的博 |
[1:18:27] | “Debora”. Isn’t that the waitress from the diner? | 黛博拉不是餐馆的服务生吗 |
[1:18:32] | You said you didn’t know that bitch. | 你说你不认识那女的 |
[1:18:34] | Why would you say you didn’t know her? | 为什么要说你不认识她 |
[1:18:36] | Have you been talking to Debora about us? | 你跟黛博拉谈过我们吗 |
[1:18:38] | I don’t say nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[1:18:40] | What about Wheels? | 那轮椅老乔呢 |
[1:18:41] | He can’t say nothing. | 他不能说话 |
[1:18:43] | Yeah, but he can read motherfucking lips, though, can’t he? | 但他能读唇语 对吧 |
[1:18:45] | Take this fool back to his shithole. | 带这个笨蛋回他的狗窝去 |
[1:18:47] | I’ll find another driver for tomorrow. | 我明天找别的车手 |
[1:18:49] | Doc, I’m available. I can take him where he needs to go, get him home safe. | 道哥 我有空 我护送他回家 |
[1:18:52] | No, you’re not getting a new driver. | 不行 你不能找新车手 |
[1:18:54] | I’ve been on every job since we met. | 我们认识后我无役不与 |
[1:18:57] | I don’t squeal to the cops, I squeal on the road. | 我不会爆料给警察 我只会开车 |
[1:18:59] | And I’m not slow, I’m fast. | 我不迟缓 我很快 |
[1:19:03] | I’m your driver tomorrow. | 你明天的车手就是我 |
[1:19:05] | I’m driving. | 我来开车 |
[1:19:10] | Well, you heard the kid. He’s driving. | 你们听到了 他要开车 |
[1:19:18] | I’ll tell him. | 我会跟他说 |
[1:19:22] | The Atlanta region is under a light, scattered thunderstorm advisory | 亚特兰大地区发布大雷雨特报 |
[1:19:25] | through 4:00 p.m. this afternoon, with sunny skies expected to show up around… | 预计直到下午4点才会放晴 |
[1:19:29] | In downtown Atlanta today | 今天在亚特兰大市区 |
[1:19:30] | due to the ongoing construction work at the intersection of Ted Turner and… | 由于泰德•特纳大道持续施工… |
[1:19:34] | Chance of scattered thunderstorms throughout most of the day. | 今天都有出现雷阵雨的机会 |
[1:19:37] | Low tonight about 40. Tomorrow mostly sunny, 66. | 今晚低温40度 明天晴朗66度 |
[1:19:40] | ♪ Intermission by Blur | |
[1:19:42] | Remember, what’s in there is ours. Belongs to us. | 记住 里面的钞票是我们的 属于我们 |
[1:19:47] | They got our money. | 他们拿走我们的钱 |
[1:19:50] | They got our mama’s jewels. | 拿走我们妈妈的珠宝 |
[1:19:54] | So let’s go back in there and take back what’s ours. | 我们进去把东西抢回来 |
[1:20:34] | It’s go time, Baby. | 该出动了 宝贝 |
[1:20:35] | How the fuck I look? | 我帅吗 |
[1:21:26] | Drop it! | 枪放下 |
[1:21:32] | -Okay, Baby, let’s go. -Move! | -宝贝 出发 -快走 |
[1:21:34] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:21:36] | -Let’s go! -Come on, Baby. | -走了 -快走 宝贝 |
[1:21:37] | We got to go, we got to go, we got to go! | 我们得走了 我们得走了 |
[1:21:39] | Drive the fucking car, retard! | 开车 智障 |
[1:21:40] | Baby, move! | 宝贝 快走 |
[1:21:41] | Put your fucking foot on the gas! | 脚踩油门 |
[1:21:42] | -Come on, come on, come on, come on! -Go! | -快 快 快 -走了 |
[1:21:44] | You better move this car, I’m-a blow your fucking head off! | 再不开车我轰掉你的脑袋 |
[1:21:47] | -Three! -Move! | -三 -快走 |
[1:21:48] | -Two! -Move now! | -二 -快开走 |
[1:21:49] | -One! -Now! | -一 -开车 |
[1:22:03] | -Fuck! -Fuck! | -干 -干 |
[1:22:05] | Come on, come on, give me your hand! | 快点 手伸出来 |
[1:22:07] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:22:09] | What did you do, Baby? | 你做了什么 宝贝 |
[1:22:11] | What the fuck did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[1:22:13] | I moved. | 我开车 |
[1:22:15] | You moved. I’ll fucking kill you! | 你开车 我要杀了你 |
[1:22:16] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[1:22:18] | ♪ Hocus Pocus by Focus | |
[1:22:21] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[1:22:22] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[1:22:35] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[1:22:43] | -Put down your weapons! -Get down on the ground! | -放下武器 -趴在地上 |
[1:22:55] | Get back! | 回来 |
[1:22:57] | Hey, Pongo! Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 彭哥 嘿 |
[1:23:01] | Hey! Slow down! | 慢一点 |
[1:23:17] | Freeze or we’ll shoot! | 站住 不然我们开枪了 |
[1:23:19] | -Stop where you are! -Stop! | -停下别动 -停下 |
[1:23:28] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[1:23:37] | -Get out of the way! -Out of the way! | -让开 -走开 |
[1:23:39] | -Move! -Stop! | -闪边 -站住 |
[1:23:54] | Shot reported at post office downtown… | 市区邮局发生枪击案… |
[1:24:17] | -There he is! -Go, go, go, go! | -他在那里 -快 快 |
[1:24:27] | Stop, or we’ll shoot! | 站住 不然开枪了 |
[1:24:31] | Hey! You can’t… | 你不能… |
[1:24:39] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:24:49] | Stop right there! | 给我站住 |
[1:24:55] | Hey! Whoa! What? | 嘿 什么 |
[1:24:57] | The driver of the car has escaped on foot. | 该车辆驾驶已徒步逃离 |
[1:24:59] | So Laura said… | 所以萝菈说… |
[1:25:31] | No fucking way! | 不会吧 |
[1:25:33] | Baby, you are a fucking jinx! | 宝贝 你这个扫把星 |
[1:25:34] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:25:38] | -Fuck! -Just go! | -干 -走吧 |
[1:25:39] | Baby, fucking get us out of here! | 宝贝 带我们离开 |
[1:25:41] | This is your mess! Your fault! | 这是你闯的祸 你的错 |
[1:25:43] | Put down your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[1:25:47] | -Get down! -Pull back! | -趴下 -后退 |
[1:25:57] | Get an EMT here now! | 快找救护人员来 |
[1:26:09] | Drop your weapon! Now! | 立刻放下武器 |
[1:26:20] | This is all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[1:26:26] | Put your hands where I can see ’em! | 双手举高 |
[1:26:30] | -Fuck! -Got three officers hit! | -妈的 -三名警员中枪 |
[1:26:31] | Suspect on foot! | 徒步逃离 |
[1:26:33] | You! Stop! | 你 站住 |
[1:26:34] | We need support over here. | 我们这里需要支援 |
[1:26:50] | -Get out of the car. -No. | -下车 -不 |
[1:26:51] | -Get out of the car, lady. -Yes. Yeah. | -快下车 女士 -好 |
[1:26:53] | Getting out. Getting out of the car. | 我下车 我在下车了 |
[1:26:54] | I’m getting… Oh, my God! | 我下车了 天啊 |
[1:26:56] | Oh, my purse! | 我的包包 |
[1:26:59] | Shootout near Peachtree Center. | 桃树街附近发生枪战 |
[1:27:01] | Botched post office robbery. | 抢劫邮局失败 |
[1:27:15] | ♪ Radar Love by Golden Earring | |
[1:27:27] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[1:27:30] | God. | 天呐 |
[1:27:37] | What the fuck? | 这是在演哪出 |
[1:27:47] | I have breaking news. | 重大新闻 |
[1:27:49] | This is coming to you live from the scene of a police shootout in downtown Atlanta. | 这是亚特兰大市区警匪枪战现场 |
[1:27:53] | Police tell us that three robbers entered a US Post Office branch downtown shortly after 1:00 p.m. | 警方表示 三名抢匪在下午1点过后进入市区的美国邮局 |
[1:27:59] | But what started as a robbery… | 原本单纯的抢案… |
[1:28:01] | Shit. Oh, shit, Joe! | 糟了 老乔 |
[1:28:02] | Joe, Joe, Joe! | 老乔 老乔 |
[1:28:04] | You all right? I’m so sorry. | 你还好吗 对不起 |
[1:28:06] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[1:28:08] | All right. We got to get out of here. All right? Things are bad. | 我们离开这里 情况很严重 |
[1:28:10] | I’m not blind! | 我又不是瞎子 |
[1:28:15] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:16] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:28:22] | I don’t want your dirty money! | 我不要你的脏钱 |
[1:28:25] | I know, I know, but I can’t leave you here! | 我知道 可我不能把你丢在这里 |
[1:28:28] | From the scene of that shooting, and we want to warn you | 接着是枪案现场画面 先提醒各位观众 |
[1:28:30] | that some of that video is very graphic… | 部分片段涵盖暴力血腥画面… |
[1:28:35] | Bo’s Diner. What’ll you have? | 老波餐馆 想点什么 |
[1:28:37] | -Is Debora there? -Debbie? | -黛博拉在吗 -黛比 |
[1:28:40] | She’s with a customer right now. You want to hold? | 她在服务客人 要等一下吗 |
[1:28:43] | Just tell her Baby’s coming. | 告诉她宝贝要来了 |
[1:28:44] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[1:28:46] | B-A-B-Y. Baby. | 心肝宝贝的宝贝 |
[1:28:52] | Be on the lookout for a 1986 purple Chevy Caprice. | 寻找一辆1986年份雪佛兰 |
[1:28:55] | The whereabouts of these felons are unknown. | 目前这些歹徒下落不明 |
[1:29:01] | Four policemen were wounded in a downtown shootout. | 四名警员在市区枪战中受伤 |
[1:29:04] | Police say not to approach under any circumstances. | 警方劝告不要靠近 |
[1:29:06] | Still at large, are considered extremely dangerous. | 歹徒极度危险 |
[1:29:12] | Hello. My name is Joseph. | 你好 我叫约瑟夫 |
[1:29:16] | Uh, I like TV. | 我喜欢看电视 |
[1:29:18] | And I also like to listen, | 有时我也喜欢 |
[1:29:21] | sometimes, to old records through the vibrations. | 透过震动听老唱片 |
[1:29:25] | I like frozen peas and meatloaf and white bread | 我喜欢冷冻豌豆 肉条 白面包 |
[1:29:29] | and peanut butter. | 还有花生酱 |
[1:29:34] | Spread to the edges. | 要抹得满满的 |
[1:29:39] | Please look after me. Thank you. | 麻烦照顾我 谢谢 |
[1:29:47] | Will you come back? | 你会回来吗 |
[1:29:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:54] | Is everything going to be OK? | 一切都会没事吧 |
[1:30:00] | I promised nothing would happen to you. | 我答应过你不会出事 |
[1:30:04] | And I failed. | 我没做到 |
[1:30:06] | But you’re safe now. | 但你现在安全了 |
[1:30:09] | I’m not talking about me. | 我不是在讲我 |
[1:30:15] | This is the Atlanta Police Department. | 这是亚特兰大警局 |
[1:30:17] | All residents, remain inside your homes. | 所有居民请留在家中 |
[1:30:21] | There is an armed and dangerous criminal on the loose. | 目前有一名危险的持枪歹徒在逃 |
[1:30:25] | Do not go outside until an all-clear is given. | 直到歹徒落网前 请勿外出 |
[1:30:31] | ♪ Never, Never Gonna Give You Up by Barry White | |
[1:31:06] | Your buddy’s here. | 你的伙伴在这里 |
[1:31:20] | Hey, lovebirds. | 小情侣 |
[1:31:22] | I was hoping I would catch you two. | 我正希望碰到你们 |
[1:31:24] | And here you are. | 你果然来了 |
[1:31:26] | Police have identified three of the four robbers. | 警方已查出四名抢匪中三人的身份 |
[1:31:28] | Killed were Monica Castello and Leon Jefferson III. | 已身亡的是摩妮卡•卡斯特罗和里昂•杰弗逊三世 |
[1:31:31] | Monica. | 摩妮卡 |
[1:31:34] | My darling. | 我的至爱 |
[1:31:36] | She was a good girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[1:31:38] | I love… | 我爱… |
[1:31:41] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[1:31:45] | What about Debora, Baby? Is she… | 黛博拉呢 宝贝 她… |
[1:31:49] | Is she a good girl? You love her? | 她是个好女孩吗 你爱她吗 |
[1:31:51] | Yes, I do. | 我爱她 |
[1:31:54] | That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[1:32:11] | Considered armed and dangerous. | 持有武器且非常危险 |
[1:32:13] | Got a bathroom key? | 有洗手间钥匙吗 |
[1:32:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:54] | That’s plenty. | 够了 |
[1:32:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:15] | I’m never, ever gonna quit | 我绝对绝对不放弃 |
[1:33:18] | Quitting just ain’t my stick | 放弃不是我的作风 |
[1:33:20] | I’m gonna stay right here with you… | 我会一直和你在一起 |
[1:33:24] | Song is over, Baby. | 歌曲结束了 宝贝 |
[1:33:27] | But I’m afraid you still have to face the music. | 你还是得面对残酷的后果 |
[1:33:31] | How you two doing tonight? | 两位今晚好吗 |
[1:33:33] | We’re doing just fine. Ain’t that right, Baby? | 很好 对不对 宝贝 |
[1:33:39] | Oh, God damn it! | 可恶 |
[1:33:42] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天 |
[1:33:44] | Come on. Let’s go. Come on! | 快 我们走 快 |
[1:33:46] | You can’t keep running, Baby! | 你不能一直跑 宝贝 |
[1:33:48] | There’s no escape! | 你逃不掉的 |
[1:33:50] | Come on! Let’s get out of here! | 快走 我们离开这里 |
[1:33:52] | I will find you! | 我会找到你的 |
[1:33:53] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[1:33:54] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:33:57] | What’s happening, Baby? | 怎么回事 宝贝 |
[1:34:02] | I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[1:34:03] | No. I’m coming with you. | 不 我跟你走 |
[1:34:06] | -He just shot a guy! -Who? | -他刚刚枪杀了一个人 -谁 |
[1:34:07] | Him! | 他 |
[1:34:10] | Atlanta Police Department! | 亚特兰大警局 |
[1:34:12] | You on the ground, are you okay? | 倒在地上的 你还好吗 |
[1:34:14] | Can you show me where you’ve been shot? | 能跟我说你哪里中弹吗 |
[1:34:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:34:19] | Right there. | 那里 |
[1:34:20] | Officer down. Shots fired. | 警员中弹 |
[1:34:22] | I repeat, shots fired at Bo’s Diner. | 重复 老波餐馆有人开枪 |
[1:34:25] | Unit 412 currently on scene, requesting backup. | 412小组在现场 请求支援 |
[1:34:27] | Possible female hostage. | 可能有女性沦为人质 |
[1:34:30] | All units in the vicinity respond immediately… | 附近全体警员请立即回复 |
[1:34:32] | Who’s this? | 你哪位 |
[1:34:34] | It’s Baby. | 我是宝贝 |
[1:34:35] | Like I said, who’s this? | 我说了 你哪位 |
[1:34:36] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:34:37] | I’m afraid this line is dead. | 这个号码是空号 |
[1:34:43] | Baby, we need to get out of here. | 宝贝 我们必须离开 |
[1:34:46] | I just need one thing first. | 我得先拿到一样东西 |
[1:34:47] | And then it’s just us, music and the road. | 然后就只剩我们 音乐和道路 |
[1:34:51] | But we don’t have a car. Or music. | 我们没车也没音乐 |
[1:34:59] | Yeah, we do. | 我们有 |
[1:35:02] | Get out. | 下车 |
[1:35:04] | Check out Bonnie and Clyde, yo. | 鸳鸯大盗耶 |
[1:35:05] | More like Bonnie and Bonnie. | 应该是蕾丝边大盗吧 |
[1:35:07] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[1:35:08] | You holding? | 你有枪 |
[1:35:10] | You ever shot a gun before, homie? | 开过枪吗 老兄 |
[1:35:13] | I just did. | 刚刚开过 |
[1:35:14] | Literally five minutes ago. | 差不多五分钟前 |
[1:35:21] | ♪ Know How by Young Mc | |
[1:35:27] | Can I at least get my goddamn phone? | 至少让我拿手机吧 |
[1:35:29] | No. | 不行 |
[1:36:03] | Not a chauffeur. Noted. | 你不是普通的轿车司机 知道了 |
[1:36:17] | It’s over, kid. I ain’t open. | 结束了 小子 我不会插手 |
[1:36:21] | I need those tapes. | 我需要那些录音带 |
[1:36:22] | I’m not giving you those tapes. | 我不会给你 |
[1:36:25] | I have the money orders. I’ll trade you for one of those tapes. | 汇票给你 我只要一卷卡带 |
[1:36:28] | I can’t help you, Baby. | 我不能帮你 宝贝 |
[1:36:32] | I shot Buddy. | 我射杀了巴迪 |
[1:36:34] | Congratulations. Then you only have every clean and dirty cop after you. | 恭喜 现在黑白两道都会找你 |
[1:36:38] | You gonna shoot me, too? | 你也要对我开枪吗 |
[1:36:40] | Never. You and I are a team. I… | 不可能 你我是一伙的 我… |
[1:36:42] | Don’t feed me any more lines from Monsters, Inc. | 别再讲”怪兽电力公司”的对白 |
[1:36:44] | It pisses me off. | 我听了很火大 |
[1:36:46] | It’s one of Samm’s favorites. | 那是山姆最爱的电影之一 |
[1:36:49] | I thought it sounded familiar, you little shit. | 我就觉得听来很耳熟 小瘪三 |
[1:36:55] | I’m not your lucky charm anymore. | 我已经不是你的幸运星了 |
[1:36:59] | But I’m standing here asking for your help. | 但我还是在此请求你帮忙 |
[1:37:03] | There’s nothing I can do for you, kid. | 我无能为力 小子 |
[1:37:05] | Why should I, after what you’ve done to me? | 你那样对我 我何必帮你 |
[1:37:14] | It’s okay. Let’s go. | 没关系 走吧 |
[1:37:17] | Oh, God damn it. | 真是的 |
[1:37:20] | Look at the two of you. | 瞧你们两个热恋小情侣 |
[1:37:22] | Okay, go get your fucking tape. | 好吧 去拿带子 |
[1:37:34] | It’s going to take more than a cassette to get you two out of this, | 你们要摆脱这一切 一卷卡带还不够 |
[1:37:36] | because the news is all bad. | 因为现在都是坏消息 |
[1:37:39] | Well, there is some good news. | 不过也有好消息啦 |
[1:37:41] | The good news is you like driving, | 好消息是你喜欢飙车 |
[1:37:43] | because you can’t take your foot off the gas for the next 25 years. | 接下来25年你得不停开车 |
[1:37:47] | This should be enough to get you across the border. | 应该足够让你通过边界 |
[1:37:49] | From there, it’s on you. | 到时候 就看你自己了 |
[1:37:51] | Don’t trust anyone but each other, | 除了彼此 别相信任何人 |
[1:37:53] | and don’t ever look back. | 千万别回头 |
[1:37:58] | I was in love once. | 我曾经爱过一次 |
[1:38:04] | -Bananas. -Run. | -香蕉 -快跑 |
[1:38:17] | I thought… | 我不是… |
[1:38:25] | I thought I told you to run. | 我不是叫你们快跑吗 |
[1:38:32] | Go. I’ll deal with the cops. | 快走 条子我来应付 |
[1:38:36] | That’s not the cops. | 那不是条子 |
[1:38:40] | Here it is, Baby. | 来了 宝贝 |
[1:38:41] | Your killer track. | 你最屌的歌曲 |
[1:38:44] | ♪ Brighton Rock by Queen | |
[1:38:46] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:39:04] | Move! | 闪开 |
[1:39:27] | The bag! Get the bag! | 袋子 去拿袋子 |
[1:40:15] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:40:19] | -We’re getting out. -We’re getting out? | -我们要出去 -我们要出去 |
[1:40:20] | I have to end this. | 我得做个了断 |
[1:40:34] | Come on out now, Baby. | 出来吧 宝贝 |
[1:40:40] | “Romeo, Romeo!” | 罗密欧 罗密欧 |
[1:40:43] | “Wherefore art thou Romeo?” | 你在哪里 罗密欧 |
[1:40:48] | Now! | 出发 |
[1:40:57] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[1:41:00] | Be on the lookout for squad car 3204, | 寻找3204号巡逻车 |
[1:41:03] | believed to be stolen by a Jason Van Horn. | 应该是被杰森•范•霍恩偷走 |
[1:41:06] | Show yourself, Baby! You fucking child! | 现身吧 宝贝 没种的小屁孩 |
[1:41:11] | Hey, you okay, buddy? | 你还好吗 老兄 |
[1:41:12] | He is armed and extremely dangerous. | 他有武器 高度危险 |
[1:41:14] | Fuck! Jesus! He shot me! | 靠 他射我 |
[1:41:16] | Assistance! Assistance, please! | 请求支援 请求支援 |
[1:41:41] | Fuck you, Buddy. | 去你的 巴迪 |
[1:41:55] | Shit, shit, shit! | 糟了 糟了 |
[1:42:21] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[1:42:23] | You did good, kid. | 你表现不错 小子 |
[1:42:25] | But you took something away from me that I love. | 但你夺走我心爱的人 |
[1:42:29] | You know I got to do the same. | 我必须以牙还牙 |
[1:42:39] | I really wish you could hear her scream. | 真希望你能听到她尖叫 |
[1:42:46] | Guess you’ll just have to watch. | 你就睁大眼睛看吧 |
[1:43:26] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:43:36] | ♪ Baby’S Mom Singing Easy by Lionel Richie | |
[1:43:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:43:47] | Hitting the road. Listening to music. | 开车上路 听音乐 |
[1:43:51] | Is this really your mom? | 这真的是你妈唱的吗 |
[1:43:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:43:58] | She has a beautiful voice. | 她歌声真好听 |
[1:44:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:44:43] | This is an active scene. Hold all positions. | 嫌犯接近 全体待命 |
[1:45:17] | You don’t belong in this world. | 你不该趟这浑水 |
[1:45:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:45:50] | Hands behind your back! | 手放在背后 |
[1:45:56] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[1:45:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:46:06] | Please, leave him alone! | 拜托 放开他 |
[1:46:12] | How would you describe your relationship with the defendant? | 你和被告是什么关系 |
[1:46:16] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[1:46:18] | And I think we both wanted to be more than that. | 我想我们都希望不止于此 |
[1:46:21] | He got himself into a bad spot. | 他走投无路 |
[1:46:23] | I was just trying to get him out. | 我只是想帮他 |
[1:46:26] | I believe the defendant is of good character. | 我相信被告心地善良 |
[1:46:28] | He didn’t deserve what happened to him. | 他不该碰到这种事 |
[1:46:31] | Was the strangest thing. | 最奇怪的是 |
[1:46:33] | He finally drove off, | 最后他开车离开 |
[1:46:36] | and he threw my purse right at me. | 把我的包包丢给我 |
[1:46:39] | Then he actually said, “I’m sorry”. | 然后他说对不起 |
[1:46:43] | He looked at me and he shook his head, | 他看着我 摇摇头 |
[1:46:45] | like he was warning me, somehow telling me not to go inside. | 好像在警告我别进去 |
[1:46:49] | He looked concerned, like he was, uh, trying to save me. | 他看起来很担心 好像想救我 |
[1:46:52] | He made a mistake when he was younger, | 他年轻时犯了错 |
[1:46:55] | and it’s haunted him ever since. | 此后懊悔不已 |
[1:46:57] | When he tried to get out, he was pressured even harder. | 当他想脱身时 受到的压力却更大 |
[1:47:01] | It was never his fault. He’s got a good heart. | 那绝对不是他的错 他心地善良 |
[1:47:05] | Always had. Always will. | 过去和未来都一样 |
[1:47:08] | With regard to counts 1 through 19, | 关于第1项到第19项 |
[1:47:11] | and count 21, | 以及第21项罪行 |
[1:47:13] | I hereby sentence the defendant to 25 years in the federal penitentiary, | 我在此宣判 被告在联邦监狱服刑25年 |
[1:47:18] | subject to a parole hearing after five years served. | 5年后可申请假释 |
[1:47:37] | You got a letter, kid. | 有你的信 |
[1:47:42] | Hey, Baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[1:47:44] | You know, it’s funny. | 说来好笑 |
[1:47:45] | Even though I heard it so many times in the court case, | 即使我在法庭上听了好多次 |
[1:47:48] | I still can’t get used to the fact that your real name is Miles. | 我还是不习惯你本名叫迈尔斯 |
[1:47:53] | It’s a cool name, though. | 不过这名字很酷 |
[1:47:56] | I can think of a lot of great Miles songs. | 我能想到一大堆有”迈尔斯”的歌 |
[1:47:59] | But we still have to get through all those Baby songs first. | 不过得先听完有”宝贝”的歌 |
[1:48:04] | I can’t wait until the day when it’s just us, | 我等不及那一天 只有我们… |
[1:48:07] | music and the road. | 音乐 和道路 |
[1:48:10] | See you later, Baby. | 后会有期 宝贝 |
[1:48:12] | All my love, Debora. | 最爱你的 黛博拉 |
[1:48:16] | ♪ Baby Driver by Simon & Garfunkel |