Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Bad Neighbors(邻居大战)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月16日 By jubentaici_movie_user Bad Neighbors(邻居大战)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:邻居大战
英文名称:Bad Neighbors
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] Okay, it’s happening. It’s spontaneous. 好吧 我们真的在做了 好随性哦
[00:48] This… who saw this coming? I did not see this coming. 真是…谁能想到呢 我是真心没想到啊
[00:50] Okay, okay, okay. Okay, let’s do it. 行行行 我们开始吧
[00:52] Okay. It’s happening. It’s totally happening. 我们做了哦 真的做了哦
[00:56] What a twist. Oh, yeah. Okay. 真是百转千回 好耶
[00:59] This is so spontaneous. 太随性了
[01:01] We’re having sex one minute… 我们现在居然在啪啪啪…
[01:02] Who knows what’s gonna happen next? 谁知道接下来我们又会干点啥呢
[01:04] Who knows what we’ll be doing in 10 minutes? 谁知道十分钟后我们又会干啥呢
[01:05] Okay. This is crazy! 哈哈要疯啦
[01:08] I’ve never had sex on a dining room chair in my whole life. 我从来都没在餐厅的椅子上啪啪啪过诶
[01:10] This is amazing. 太爽了啊
[01:12] I’m taking you to boner town, bitch. 小婊砸 我带你去大鸟镇溜达一圈吧
[01:13] Don’t call me”bitch!” Okay. I’m sorry. -你别骂我呀 -哦 对不起哦
[01:15] I’m taking you to boner town, love. Okay. 我带你去大鸟镇 亲爱的
[01:20] Baby? Baby? 怎么了 宝贝
[01:23] She’s totally fucking looking at us. 女儿正看着我们呐
[01:24] Hey, baby. 你好啊 宝贝
[01:25] She knows what’s happening. 她知道咱俩干嘛呢
[01:27] She totally knows what’s happening. 她肯定知道
[01:29] She can’t see anything. She just sees shapes. 不会的 她看不清的 她只看得到两个黑影
[01:31] She sees shapes fucking each other, is what she sees. She can… 她…看到的是两个黑影 在啪啪啪啊
[01:34] She’s fine. She just sees shapes. 没事 她只看得到黑影啦
[01:36] It’s like bouncing balls. 就好像弹力球一样
[01:37] My bouncing balls. 那是我胯下的弹力球啊
[01:39] She’s fine. She’s fine. You know what? 她不碍事的
[01:41] Let me turn her around. Let me turn her around. 这样 我们把她转过去吧
[01:42] Okay. Okay. 好吧
[01:44] Hey, sweetie. Hey, little girl. 嗨 小宝贝 乖女儿
[01:46] Gonna turn around now. Gonna look at the wall now. 转过去吧 看看墙
[01:50] Let’s go. 继续吧
[01:51] Okay. There you go. Love you, sweetie. Okay. 好的 就这样吧 爱你哦 小宝贝
[01:55] Okay! Let’s do it. 好啦 继续吧
[01:57] We’re back. We’re back in business. 我们继续 继续干正事
[01:58] Okay. Okay. 好嘞
[01:59] We are back. It’s happening. Okay. 继续咯 我们开始做啦
[02:04] Oh, God. She keeps turning… turn around. 天啊 她还在不断扭过头来
[02:07] Just look that way. Just turn around. 看那边啦 转过去啊
[02:09] Why is she… okay. 她为什么总是…唉
[02:11] I think it’s over. 我没感觉了
[02:12] We still did that. 我们还是做过了呀
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1448个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:184个,六级词汇:75个,GRE词汇:102个,托福词汇:152个,考研词汇:217个,专四词汇:162个,专八词汇:34个,
所有生词标注共:494个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:13] Oh, I’m sorry. Okay. We still did that. -不好意思 -对 我们做过了
[02:16] Hello. 你好啊
[02:18] What are you doing in your jumperoo? 在你的跳跳车里面待的怎么样啊
[02:19] This never happened. 刚才你什么都没看见哦
[02:20] We’re gonna finish that. We will finish that. -我们还没做完呢 -对 我们要做完的
[02:22] Fyi, we’re gonna do it in every room. 告你一声 我们每个房间都要做一遍
[02:24] And this time, I’m going to ejaculate. 这次我一定要射出来
[02:26] Just because we have a house and a baby 并不是说我们有了房子跟小孩
[02:28] doesn’t mean that we’re old people. 就说明我们老了
[02:29] No. Fuck old people. 当然不是 老个屁
[02:31] Old people don’t fuck like we just did. 你见过谁家老人像我们刚刚那样啪啪啪的
[02:32] Baby, I nearly came. 亲爱的 我刚刚都要高潮了
[02:34] This is like the Brady bunch. 这一切都好像脱线家族呢
[02:36] I know! What’s nice about the house 我知道 我觉得这个房子最好的地方就是
[02:38] is that it looks like every penny we have is inside of it. 让我感觉到我们花的每一分钱都值了
[02:41] So, at least it looks like it. 最起码看上去很值
[02:42] It’s legitimate, right? 看着特好 对吧
[02:44] Neighbors. Hey. Hi. 跟邻居打个招呼
[02:47] Hey. Oh. Gay couple. 哦 一对基友
[02:49] There’s a gay couple. Gay couple. -基友哦 -真的是基友哦
[02:51] They seem like a nice couple. They’re so happy. -他们看着真不错啊 -好幸福的感觉
[02:53] That’s awesome! Dream! -太棒了 -简直就是人生梦想啊
[02:55] It is. Well, it’s the second dream. 也不算…算是第二人生梦想吧
[02:56] First dream, taco bell opens next door. That would be fucking dope. 第一人生梦想是塔可钟在隔壁开分店 那才叫爽
[02:59] Hi! Hi! 你们好
[03:01] Hey. It’s a fabulous neighborhood. 嘿 这个小区超级棒的哦
[03:06] Oh, she’s awake. Really? -哦 女儿醒了 -真的吗
[03:08] She’s awake. Okay. -真的醒了 -好吧
[03:09] Okay. Uh… well, bye. 好吧 再见
[03:11] Okay. Bye. Love you. 再见 爱你哦
[03:12] Love you. Bye. Have a good day. 再见 亲爱的 祝你今天开心
[03:13] Can I come? 我能跟你一块去吗
[03:14] Kidding. 哈哈哈玩笑
[03:16] No, we’ll have a great day! We’ll have a great day. Okay. Bye! 我们会开心的 一定会开心的 好啦 再见
[03:18] I love you! 爱你哦
[03:21] Uh-oh. Mac attack. 啊哦 这不是马克嘛
[03:22] Hey! 嘿
[03:24] Hey, there he is. 他就坐在这儿呐
[03:25] Hey. 嘿
[03:26] I need that mendelson file by 4:00. 四点钟之前 你得把门德尔松的文件给我交上来
[03:28] Okay, yeah. 好的
[03:30] And this is not your bro, this is your boss talking. 我现在可是你老板 不是你哥们儿
[03:33] I’ll have it to you by 3:30. How’s that? 三点半我就把文件给你 行不
[03:34] Mac! Okay. -马克 -好吧
[03:36] Mac! 马克
[03:37] What? 怎么了
[03:38] Wait. Hold on. 你等我一下
[03:41] Okay! 好吧
[03:44] Oh, jeez, it’s so far. 太远 跑的好累
[03:46] Hey, we gotta go work on that thing we were discussing. 我们得出去谈谈我们谈的那事儿
[03:50] What thing? What’s going on? -什么东西 -怎么了
[03:52] We have to go work on that joint file. 我们得谈谈我们一块起”草”的那个文件
[03:56] Of course. The joint file. 哦 我们起”草”的那个文件
[03:57] You guys are doing a joint file? 你们一起起草了什么文件
[03:59] Yeah. We’re pretty deep into it. It’s tight. 对 我们为了那个文件很拼的
[04:01] It’s pretty thick. It’s a big file. -很拼的 -很重要的文件
[04:03] Pretty fat file. It’s dank. -很重要啊 -费了很大劲
[04:05] Yeah, we gotta file that for the thc corporation. 我们给Thc公司起草的文件
[04:10] Okay. 好吧
[04:11] Because we are in the weeds. 我们现在”麻”烦缠身呢
[04:14] How’s Stella? She’s a cute baby. -斯特拉最近咋样 -她真是太可爱了
[04:16] It’s nice. 挺不错的
[04:18] I think I realized for the first six months, everything is fucked. 刚开始的六个月里 我觉得一切都塌了
[04:20] Everything changes completely. Yeah. 我的世界天翻地覆
[04:22] You’re like,”my life is over! 我想 我的生活完蛋了 一切都不同了
[04:24] Everything’s different! 我什么都不能做了
[04:24] But now, I realize that that’s all gonna go back to normal. 但现在 我意识到 一切都回归了正常
[04:29] You sure about that? She can start drinking soon. -真的吗 -她马上就可以自己吸食了
[04:31] They make these little strips that test your tit milk for alcohol. 现在有种带子 能测出母乳的酒精含量
[04:33] She puts them on her tits? 你老婆就戴着那种带子
[04:35] Yeah, she puts them on her tits. Her tits are huge right now. 对啊 她的奶子现在大得惊人
[04:37] Are they really? But I can’t touch them. -真的吗 -不过我不能碰啦
[04:39] She won’t even let me see them, is what’s fucked up. 她现在甚至都不让我看她的奶子
[04:40] What? When we have sex, -啥 -我们晚上啪啪啪的时候
[04:41] she leaves a wife-beater on. 她都不肯脱掉背心
[04:43] It’s like having sex with Tony soprano. 就好像在跟托尼·斯波拉罗上床似的
[04:45] You’re the goomah in this situation. -你就好像她情妇一样 -对 不爽哦
[04:46] You are the only one of our friends that has a house 现在我们的朋友中 只有你现在买了房子
[04:49] and a kid. 有了宝宝
[04:49] Yeah. 对
[04:51] It’s like you’re, like, 10 years older than everyone, you know? 就好像你一下子比大家都老了十岁一样
[04:54] You’re divorced. 你他妈都离过婚了
[04:55] The point is… 我想的是…
[04:57] It’s Jimmy time. You know what I mean? 现在是属于我一个人的时光 你懂吗
[04:58] And the girls, when you’re dating… 当你约会的时候 周围其他的那些女孩…
[05:00] Yeah? Holy shit! -怎么 -该死
[05:02] See, we missed out on the whole, kind of, 你不知道我们错过了多少
[05:04] sex-tech bubble, you know what I mean? 高科技的性爱时代 你懂吗
[05:05] Now they got sex book and fuck friends and… 现在他们有那种爱爱指南之类的
[05:10] There’s this thing called grindr, which is just… 现在有个东西叫Grindr 超灵的
[05:14] Your phone beeps when there’s someone horny near you. 你周围有想约炮的人 你手机就会响起来
[05:15] It’s kind of amazing. 很神奇的哦
[05:17] It’s mostly guys, but I’m gonna find a girl pretty soon. 虽然基本都是男的 不过我会找到几个妞的
[05:21] You’re up. 给你抽
[05:22] Oh, oh! Oh! 哦哦哦哦哦
[05:23] Hey. 嘿
[05:24] What are you guys doing out here? 你们干嘛呢
[05:30] -There are the girls. -Hi. 我家姑娘们好啊
[05:32] How’s it going, sweetie? Good. -今天过得怎么样 宝贝 -不错
[05:34] What’s happening? 怎么样
[05:35] There you go. 给你抱
[05:36] She’s excited to see you. 她看见你多开心啊
[05:38] Wait, wait. Hey. 等等 嘿
[05:45] Man, parenting is easy. Look at that! 看啊 当父母真的不难哦
[05:47] Yeah, two hours a day. 当然了 你一天只当两个小时
[05:48] Yeah. 嗯
[05:50] This is delightful. This is awesome, this thing. 这些东西 挺好玩的嘛
[05:54] We should get one of these above our bed. 我们应该给自己床上也挂两个
[05:55] Oh! 哦
[06:02] Hello? Hey! -喂 -嘿
[06:04] Oh, my God. You guys have to come out with me. 我的天啊 你们两个一定要跟我出来玩玩
[06:06] I haven’t seen you in forever. -感觉我一辈子没见过你们啦 -怎么了
[06:08] Okay. My friend is spinning at the royalton tonight. 我朋友今晚在罗亚尔顿玩的时候
[06:12] There’s a rumor that prince might perform. 听说普林斯今晚可能会在那表演哦
[06:16] I have not been out since Jimmy and I got divorced 自从跟吉米离婚之后我就没出去玩过了
[06:18] and I really need you there. Please? 你们一定要来陪我 行吗
[06:21] How do we do this? Do I call the babysitter bunch? 那我们怎么办 给保姆机构打电话
[06:23] I don’t know about that. Let’s just… 我不知道 要不…
[06:24] It’s too late. We’ll… Okay. -现在太晚了 不行吧…-那好吧
[06:25] Why don’t you drop it at the fire station? 直接把孩子送到消防站不行吗
[06:26] What are you talking about? That’s not how it works. 你扯啥呢 根本行不通的啊
[06:29] The baby drop. 难道他们不管吗
[06:31] Okay. No. 不行的
[06:32] You, like, lost your sense of humor? 我开个玩笑 生个孩子你连幽默感都没了吗
[06:35] what are you doing? 你在做毛
[06:37] I am using the little box in the facetime to put makeup on. 我对着Facetime的屏幕当镜子化妆啊
[06:40] You did not even look at it as we speak right. 你根本就没看着我们说话 对吗
[06:42] No. Who looks at the other people when they facetime? 当然没有 谁Facetime时候会看对方啊
[06:45] Why are you guys not coming out? Is fucking Jimmy there? Jimmy? 你们为什么不出来啊 是因为该死的吉米在你家吗
[06:48] No, Jimmy’s not here. 没有 吉米不在这里
[06:49] We don’t have a babysitter, so… Yeah. 我们找不到保姆看孩子 所以…
[06:51] Hello. Fucking bring her. 拜托 你们带上他不就行了
[06:55] No… 哦不…
[06:58] Yes? 行
[07:00] No. Yes? 不…行
[07:02] What are you doing? What are you thinking? 你看我干吗 你怎么想的
[07:04] Let’s just do it! 我们就这么做吧
[07:05] This could be, like, a doorway to 这可能会是我们幸福生活的入口
[07:07] a whole new life, where we have it all. 去到我们能拥有一切的生活
[07:09] We have fun and a baby. That’s fantastic! -我们又能玩 又能养孩子 -太神奇啦
[07:10] This is the moment. Let’s do it. Okay. I need to go out! -就是这一刻 -我必须要出门去 我们走吧
[07:13] All right. I’m down. Little chicken. Come on! 好了 我要去了 小母鸡 来吧
[07:16] Baby’s first rave. Baby’s first rave. -咱家宝贝的第一场狂欢 -第一场狂欢
[07:18] Baby’s first rave. 第一场狂欢
[07:19] Baby’s first rave. 第一场狂欢
[07:21] Baby’s first rave. 第一场狂欢
[07:28] -Baby’s first rave! -Baby’s first rave! -第一场狂欢 -第一场狂欢
[07:32] Wait. Shit! Diaper bag! It needs to be restocked. 等下 等等 尿布包 尿裤不够了
[07:35] You know what? She needs an extra onesie in case she craps herself. 记得带上一件婴儿服 以免她拉在身上
[07:38] I think I better pump. -我最好去吸点奶 -现在
[07:40] She wants your necklace. Give me your necklace. Now, go pump. 她想玩项链 给我你的项链 好啦现在去吸奶吧
[07:44] We should get the cooler. 小冰箱也带上吧
[07:45] Wait. If we’re bringing the swing, let’s just bring the jumperoo. 等下 既然我们带了小秋千 那把跳跳车也带上吧
[07:49] We have room. I think we have room. 车子应该放得下
[07:51] Butt paste. I don’t know where the butt paste is. PP霜 PP霜在哪儿
[07:52] Binky, binky, binky. I don’t know where the binky is. -奶嘴 奶嘴呢 -我怎么知道
[07:55] Binky’s over here. I got binky. 找到了 我找到奶嘴了
[07:58] Huh? 嗯
[08:01] We fell asleep. Let’s go. Let’s go. -我们居然睡着了 -我们快走吧
[08:02] Okay, let’s go. We’ll go now. 走走走 现在就走
[08:03] Wait. Shit! Another video. 等一下…该死 发视频过来了
[08:06] Best night ever. 最爽的一夜啊
[08:09] Look at how much food I just ordered. 看看我点了多少食物
[08:11] I’m not even hungry. It’s so wasteful! 我一点儿都不饿呀 哈哈哈好浪费
[08:13] We missed it. 我们错过了
[08:15] Shit. Don’t hit me. 讨厌 别打我呀
[08:16] I’m so tired. 我要累死了
[08:18] I know. Let’s just go to sleep. 我也是 我们快睡吧
[08:22] Tomorrow’s a new day. 明天又是新的一天了
[08:24] Love you. 爱你哦
[08:28] Good night. Good night. 晚安
[08:37] Excuse me. Sorry. 不好意思哦 抱歉
[08:43] They’re actually really good. They taste like vanilla, kinda. 挺好吃的 好像香草味
[08:45] They’re awesome. 真的好吃
[08:47] Pudgie, what do you got there? 小胖胖 你在干什么呀
[08:49] Moving truck. Moving truck. 搬家卡车
[08:50] There’s a moving truck. Wow. 来了一辆搬家卡车
[08:52] Who do you think… come on. Oh, my God. -你觉得…我们去看看 -天哦
[08:54] Look, look, look. 快去看看
[08:56] What do we got? 是谁搬来了呀
[08:58] Gay couple? Gay couple? 是基友吗 是基友吗
[09:01] What is this? What are they doing? 何方神圣 他们在干嘛
[09:04] And what are these kids in the pink shirts? 穿着粉红衣服的这些孩子是干嘛的
[09:07] Is that a fraternity? 难道是兄弟会
[09:10] Yeah, they got big Greek letters. 好像是 他们衣服上都有希腊字母
[09:13] Looks like a fraternity. 看上去就是兄弟会
[09:15] Oh, my God. Look at that guy. 我的天啊 看那男的
[09:17] That guy’s the sexiest guy I’ve ever seen. 真是我见过最性感的男人
[09:19] He looks like something a gay guy designed in a laboratory. 好像实验室里特别设计的 性感同志一样
[09:22] Look at his arms. 看他那两条胳膊
[09:24] Oh, my God. They’re like two giant, veiny dicks. 我的天啊 就像两条巨大的布满青筋的JJ
[09:26] It’s like a gun show. 肌肉大展览啊
[09:27] Look at the blonde. 看那金发妞
[09:29] I don’t see which one you’re… 什么金发妞啊我不知道…
[09:33] That blonde dude with the red sleeves? 是不是那个金发红袖子的男的
[09:34] He’s a handsome guy. 挺帅的
[09:35] What do we do? Okay, okay. I know what we do. -我们该怎么办 -好吧 我有个办法
[09:37] They’re gonna be loud, obviously. 他们肯定会又吵又闹
[09:39] And they’re gonna fucking party a lot. 天天爬梯聚会
[09:40] Baby, this is a fucking nightmare! 亲爱的 这简直是他妈的噩梦
[09:42] I agree. We need to go over there. 我知道 我们得过去跟他们说说
[09:43] We need to fucking tell them not to do that. Right now. 我们得警告他们 不能那样 现在就去
[09:45] As soon as they move in, 他们来这里住 就应该知道
[09:46] they know this 我们这个街区不能瞎搞
[09:47] And we’re fucking grown-ups, we have a baby, and they need to be cool. 我们他妈的是大人 当了父母 他们得消停点
[09:51] They need to be cool to us, okay? Yeah, yeah. -他们得对我们尊重 -没错
[09:53] But… okay, wait. Maybe we don’t come on strong, though. 但是我们不要很强硬地去说
[09:55] Maybe we come on… We act cool. 我们可以表现得非常酷
[09:57] We come on like peers. Yeah. Yes. -以一种同龄人的感觉跟他们交流 -好
[09:59] Totally, we be cool. We take them a joint. 对 我们自己要酷起来 我们给他们一根大麻烟
[10:00] Yeah. We be cool. 恩 这想法不错 很酷
[10:01] Roll them a spliff. Give that to them. -给他们卷一颗大麻烟 -让他们抽
[10:03] Then we seem cool. They’re thinking… 然后我们看起来就很酷嘛 他们就会想
[10:05] We’re hip.”Oh, they’re like us. 这对夫妇很潮的 跟我们差不多
[10:07] “This could be us in a few years.” 几年后我们长大也会这么潮
[10:08] Yes, respect. 对 要尊重
[10:10] They’ll want us to like them. Yeah. 他们就会想取悦我们
[10:11] Then we say,”by the way, keep it down.” 然后我们顺便就让他们声音小一点
[10:14] Exactly. Well, we won’t say it like that. We’ll just… 对 不过我们不要用那种语气去说
[10:15] No, of course not. 哦 当然不了
[10:16] I’ll say it. Like, we’ll just… 我来说 我们就像这样…
[10:17] You know,”keep it down.” 就这样 “声音小点”
[10:20] You’re doing it a little weird. 你这样太奇怪了
[10:22] I’ll throw it away. Just throw it away. -就随口一说那种感觉 -哦 我就随口一说
[10:24] Just like, you know,”if you could just keep it down.” 就这样”尽可能小点声音行吗”
[10:26] Just say it normal! I can get it! -表现得正常点行吗 -我很正常啊
[10:28] It’s an important, key phrase here. 这句话非常重要的
[10:29] Okay, watch. I’m just gonna do it like this. 你看我说 我就这样
[10:33] “Keep it down.” “小点声”
[10:34] “Keep it down.” “小点声”
[10:36] Lift it! Come on! 抬起来呀
[10:38] Come on! 快点
[10:57] Wicca-wazzup? 哥们儿咋样啊
[10:59] Hey! How’s it going? Hey! 怎么样啊大家
[11:01] Are you our new neighbors? 你们是我们的新邻居吗
[11:02] We’re your new neighbors! 对 我们是你们的新邻居
[11:04] All right! 好耶
[11:07] I’m Teddy. This is Pete. 我是泰迪 他是皮特
[11:13] What’s going on? And who’s this little lady? 你们好啊 这个小妹妹是谁呀
[11:16] Oh, that’s so sweet. No one ever knows she’s a girl. 哦 你们真好 没人看出来过 她是个女孩
[11:19] What? Of course she is, because you’re a little princess. 不能吧 她是个多么漂亮的小公主啊
[11:22] So, you’re the little princess. 小公主哦
[11:24] Oh, she just scrunched her little nose! 看啊 她冲我皱鼻子了
[11:26] So cute. 太可爱了
[11:29] What’s her name? 她叫什么名字
[11:30] Stella. Stella, yeah. -斯特拉 -对 斯特拉
[11:31] That’s the best name ever. Are you kidding? 真的吗 真是最好听的名字啦
[11:33] She’s a little flirt. 她比较外向 不认生
[11:35] Oh, like her mom, I bet. 哦 跟她妈妈在床上一样吧
[11:38] Cool. 好吧
[11:39] Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know 总之吧 就是想让大家知道
[11:41] that in this neighborhood, we don’t keep off the grass. 在我们这个小区 我们并不排斥大麻哦
[11:44] What? You know what I’m saying? 明白我意思吗
[11:46] No way! 我书读得少你不要骗我哦
[11:47] Legalize it, y’all. 这里大麻合法哦
[11:49] A joint. Thank you, guys. 谢谢你们的大麻
[11:51] Also, if you could maybe, just sometimes… 对了 如果你们可以适当的…
[11:53] Keep it down! 声音小点
[11:55] All right. 好吧…
[11:57] Well, I mean, if you guys ever need anything, 如果你们需要我们帮忙
[11:58] or we get too noisy, just talk to me, or talk to Pete. 或者如果我们声音太大了 跟我或者皮特说一声就行
[12:01] We’ll take care of it. Same with us. -我们会注意的 -我们也是
[12:02] I mean, we get pretty loud over there. Yeah, yeah. -我是说我们平时在家也很吵 -没错哦
[12:04] Game of thrones, we get loud. 《权力的游戏》一开始 我们都疯啦
[12:06] When khaleesi comes on, I’m like… 龙母一出场我们就”啊啊啊啊啊啊啊”
[12:08] Yeah. It’s crazy. 嗯 很疯狂啊
[12:13] All righty. Well… 那行 好吧
[12:14] -Dope. -Cool. -酷 -酷
[12:16] We’re okay. Cool. 大家都没事儿了吧
[12:18] -Later! -See you, guys. -再见了 -再见
[12:19] All right. All right. Nice. 好的
[12:23] Welcome to the neighborhood. 欢迎你们入住这个小区
[12:24] Take it sleazy. 好好做人哦
[12:26] Bye, Stella! 再见 斯特拉
[12:30] And now, as president of delta psi… 现在 作为台达帕普西兄弟会的…
[12:34] And vice president, we call… -主席 -和副主席 我们宣布
[12:35] Our first official meeting in the new house to order. 新居第一次聚会正式开始
[12:39] Chivalry above self! 骑士精神至上
[12:41] Much like scoonie’s cock, 就像司寇尼的JJ一样坚挺
[12:44] this year is going to be legendary. 这一年将是创造奇迹的一年
[12:48] I don’t know if you guys are aware, 我不知道大家意识到没有
[12:50] but delta psi is simply responsible 台达帕普西一直都有着举办历史性经典爬梯
[12:52] for the most epic party moments in history. 的光荣传统
[12:56] Gentlemen, take a look at the wall. 先生们 看一眼那面的墙壁
[12:59] Travel back in time with me to 1930. 跟我一起穿梭时光 回到1930年
[13:02] Delta psi puts on a production of Julius Caesar. 台达帕普西将凯撒大帝搬上舞台
[13:08] A girl in the audience unexpectedly hands one of our brothers a beer. 观众中的一个女孩突然递给 我们的兄弟一杯啤酒
[13:13] And after that one fateful sip, 命中注定的那一小口啤酒喝下去
[13:16] the toga party is born! 奠定了长袍聚会的诞生
[13:17] Hold that gam steady, Pete. 把你的腿放平了好吧
[13:22] The year is 1971. 接下来是1971年
[13:24] The us plays red China in ping-pong. 美国对抗红色中国乒乓球赛如火如荼
[13:28] Meanwhile, back at delta psi, our brothers 与此同时 台达帕普西的兄弟们
[13:30] play a little ping-pong of their own. 也在举办着一场自家人的球赛
[13:32] An errant ball lands in a brother’s beer, 一记回球意外地落到一个兄弟的啤酒杯里
[13:37] and he just drinks it. 他就径直喝了下去
[13:44] I give you beer pong! 这就是 乒乓啤酒
[13:55] The year is 1985! 继续来看1985年
[13:59] Sebastian cremmington and his brothers 塞巴斯蒂安·柯明顿和他的兄弟们
[14:01] They’ve been drinking since the butt-crack of dawn. 喝酒一直喝到日出时分
[14:05] Sebastian knows he has to throw up, but he wants to keep partying. 塞巴斯蒂安知道他马上就喝吐了 但他仍想继续爬梯
[14:08] What does he do? Does he puke, or does he drink? 他做出了选择吗 到底是吐 还是喝
[14:11] Why not do both? 为什么不边吐边喝呢
[14:13] I give you the boot and motherfucking rally! 这就是他妈的”吐完继续喝”的由来
[14:26] So many party inventions. 如此多的爬梯方式
[14:29] So many party discoveries. 如此多的爬梯新发明
[14:32] How are we supposed to stand on the shoulders of giants? 我们要怎么做 才能站在前辈巨人的肩膀上呢
[14:35] Tell ’em, Teddy. 快说 泰迪
[14:36] I’ll tell you how. 我告诉你们
[14:38] Do you see that empty space on the wall? 看到那墙上的空相框了吗
[14:41] Let’s fill it with dreams. 让我们用梦想填满它
[14:44] We are gonna end the year 今年毕业之前
[14:45] with the most legendary rager of all time. 我们要举办 最大最传奇的一次爬梯
[14:50] I’m talking even bigger than last year’s white trash bash. 要比去年的白色垃圾狂欢还要盛大
[14:53] No, no, no! 不行吧…
[14:55] Seems like an impossible feat. 看上去像是不可能完成的任务
[14:58] But when we do it, 但是当我们做到之后
[15:00] we will get our faces on that wall, 我们的照片 将会永久挂在墙上
[15:02] amidst the rest of these legends! 跟传奇的前辈们比肩
[15:06] Pete, do you want to tell us 皮特 跟我们分享一下
[15:08] about your first summer as a delta? 你刚来兄弟会的那个暑假吧
[15:10] My parents got divorced. 我父母离婚了
[15:12] And where did you go? Right here. -你去哪儿了 -来兄弟会了
[15:14] And what happened? I cried. -然后呢 -我哭了
[15:15] Why did you cry? 为什么要哭
[15:17] Because I felt safe. 因为我觉得安全
[15:18] Because I was surrounded by my brothers. 因为我被兄弟们围绕着
[15:21] Brothers have a bond that goes beyond friendship. 我们兄弟之间的感情超越了友谊
[15:25] We are the family you get to choose, and we don’t get divorced! 我们是你可以选择的家人 而且我们不会离婚
[15:29] No, we don’t. We don’t. -不离婚 -肯定不离婚
[15:30] To believe in the life of love… 相信真爱人生
[15:32] …To walk in the way of honor, 走上荣誉之路
[15:35] to serve in the light of truth. 追求真理之光
[15:37] This is the life, the way, the light of delta psi. 兄弟就此生活行事
[15:40] This is the creed of our fraternity. 这就是台达帕普西之训
[15:43] Can you take me higher? 让我飞得更高
[15:47] Delta psi. 台达帕普西
[15:49] Delta psi. 台达帕普西
[15:50] Delta psi, delta psi! 台达帕普西
[15:53] Delta psi! 台达帕普西
[15:54] Delta psi! Delta psi! 台达帕普西
[15:57] Delta psi! Delta psi! Delta psi! 台达帕普西
[16:00] Christ! What the fuck? -上帝啊 -这是在搞毛
[16:02] They’re gonna wake Stella. What do we… -好大声 -他们会吵醒斯特拉的 我们怎么办
[16:05] What do you think we should do? 你觉得呢
[16:06] We should call the police. 我们报警吧
[16:07] No, no, no, no, no. 不好吧
[16:08] We can’t do that. 我们不能报警
[16:10] We should go over there, okay? And talk to them. 我们应该过去跟他们说说
[16:12] They’ll listen to us if they think we’re cool, you know? 如果他们觉得我们人不错 就会小声点了 知道吗
[16:14] Okay. Yeah. Yeah, okay. 好吧
[16:16] Okay. 好
[16:18] Grab the baby monitor. 拿上婴儿监视器
[16:20] Hey, Mac, Kelly. What’s up? 嘿 马克 凯利 你们怎么样
[16:23] We hate to be these guys, but do you mind just, like, kind of… 我们也不想这样 但是你们能不能…
[16:27] Just keep it down. 声音小一点
[16:28] Just a little bit. A little bit. 就小一点点
[16:29] The music? 音乐太大声了吗
[16:30] Yeah, yeah. Yeah, just a tiny bit. 对 就小一点
[16:31] First off, my bad. 对不起 是我的错
[16:33] Yo, guys! Music check! 兄弟们 注意音乐
[16:34] We have neighbors, for Christ’s sake! 拜托了 我们还有邻居要睡觉
[16:36] Come on. Thank you. -快点 -谢谢
[16:38] That’s a big bong. 水烟枪很大嘛
[16:39] Is that a two-story bong? 还是双层的吧
[16:40] I really appreciate you guys coming by. 感谢你们能先跟我沟通
[16:41] Out of control. 好厉害诶
[16:42] Awesome, man. Well, thank you so much. 谢谢你了
[16:44] That’s all we wanted. 小声点就够了
[16:46] Cool. Great. -酷 -好的
[16:48] See you guys around. 再见咯
[16:49] Okay, thanks, man. Dope. Cool. 好的 谢谢 酷啊
[16:55] I think we should invite the old people in. 我觉得咱们应该邀请这对老夫妻进来
[16:57] They’re old and lame. 他们又老又无聊
[16:59] I mean, yeah, I like their baby, 他们的孩子是挺可爱的
[17:00] but this is no place for a baby. 但是有了孩子的人怎么还能在这儿啊
[17:01] They can make our lives a living hell. 他们是邻居啊 总投诉我们就不好了
[17:04] We need them on our side. 我们得拉拢他们一下
[17:05] If we’re cool with them now, they’ll be cool with us. 如果我们对他们好 他们也会宽容我们
[17:08] Hey, slow down! 嘿 等一下
[17:09] Hey, there they are! 他们还没走呢
[17:10] Where you going? 你们要去哪儿
[17:11] Do you guys want to come in? 想进来看看吗
[17:13] You don’t want us to come back in. 我们去就没意思了
[17:14] I mean, no, we can’t. We couldn’t possibly. 我们也不能进去啊
[17:15] No, no, no. 不行的不行的
[17:16] Are you serious? 你真的邀请我们来吗
[17:17] I think you should. Come on. -快进来吧 -进来吧
[17:19] No, we’ve got the baby, so… We’ve got the baby. We can’t. -不行 我们还有孩子 -我们得照顾孩子
[17:21] Come on. Just real quick. 就进来看一下下
[17:22] You have the baby monitor right there. 你带着监视器呢吧
[17:24] We do, it’s working. 带着呢 还有信号
[17:25] It works perfectly. 信号好得很
[17:26] You’re, like, 10 feet away. Come on. 我们的房子也就隔了十英尺 没问题的
[17:28] -Just the tour, maybe. -Just the tour. -就转一转吧 -进来看看
[17:31] -Just the tour. Cool. -Oh, it’s so exciting! -好吧 就进去看看 -快进来 很刺激的
[17:33] Oh, yeah! Magic mushrooms! 对啦 迷幻蘑菇
[17:36] Slow down. 慢点吃
[17:37] I’ve been doing mushrooms since before the fucking Internet existed. 互联网还没有发明之前 我就他妈的开始吃蘑菇了
[17:44] That’s a weird phone! 你的电话很奇怪
[17:45] No, it’s my baby monitor. 这不是电话 是婴儿监视器
[17:47] You should look, you can see her. 看看屏幕 能看到我女儿
[17:49] Aw! 好可爱哦
[17:50] Peekaboo! 躲 猫 猫
[17:54] He’s done. 他睡过去了
[17:57] -Peekaboo! -Oh! -躲 猫 猫 -哦
[18:01] Oh, no, no. The monitor is not working. 不行 监视器没信号了
[18:03] I gotta get back. Gotta get back, gotta get back. 我得往后站站
[18:05] I’m gonna throw up. 我想吐
[18:07] Whoa… 不要不要…
[18:13] I can’t… 不行了…
[18:15] No, no, no! 不要不要
[18:17] No, no, no! 不要
[18:32] Do you guys want to see something amazing? 你们想看点奇妙的东西吗
[18:33] Yes, I want to see something amazing. 当然 我就喜欢奇妙的东西
[18:36] Yeah. What is it? 是什么啊
[18:40] I know you’re all wondering 我知道 你们一定都在奇怪
[18:41] why I brought you here. 我把你们叫到这里干嘛
[18:42] Behold. 瞧着
[18:57] Wow! Good job, man. 干得漂亮 兄弟
[18:59] Yeah, take a bow. 鞠个躬
[19:04] Wait. Wait. 等等我
[19:09] Welcome to the lion’s den, my friend. 朋友 欢迎来到狮子笼
[19:10] Yes! 好耶
[19:12] This is my room. Off limits during parties. 这是我的房间 爬梯时候禁止入内
[19:14] This is where we keep all the important shit. 我们在这里放着要紧的物资
[19:16] Alcohol, drugs, passports, ping-pong paddles. 烈酒 药物 假护照 乒乓球拍之类的
[19:20] Those things are always fucking disappearing. 这些东西总是无声无息的失踪
[19:22] Yeah, dude. My bros is always stealing my paddies. 没错 兄弟 我有个哥们儿总是偷我的球拍
[19:23] Right? What the fuck? 就说嘛 搞毛
[19:25] Holy shit! That’s a lot of fireworks. 草哦 这么多烟花
[19:27] Can we light some of those off right now? 我们现在能放几颗吗
[19:28] Man, literally, the last time we lit those off, we burned the house down. 上次我们放了一点 差点把房子烧了
[19:35] It’s not funny. That was really bad. 那可不好笑 后果不堪设想
[19:38] Check this out. Watch the yard. 看着院子里哦
[19:40] -Ready? -Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[19:45] That’s awesome. 太棒了
[19:46] Welcome to paradise. 欢迎来到天堂
[19:48] Like, when you think of Batman, who’s Batman? 对于你来说 蝙蝠侠是谁
[19:52] Are you kidding me? 你说笑么
[19:53] Christian bale? 是克里斯蒂安·贝尔吗
[19:54] Christian bale. 当然是克里斯蒂安·贝尔
[19:54] Michael keaton is Batman to me. 迈克尔·基顿是我心中的蝙蝠侠
[19:57] “Where is she?” [模仿贝尔的蝙蝠侠]”她在哪儿”
[19:59] Michael keaton’s Batman was like, 迈克尔·基顿是这样的
[20:01] “Hey, I’m Batman.” [模仿基顿的蝙蝠侠]”我是蝙蝠侠”
[20:03] “No! Hey, I’m Batman!” 不对 “我是蝙蝠侠”
[20:06] “No, dude, no. I’m Batman. This is what Batman sounds like.” 不对 不是这样 “我是蝙蝠侠” 这样才对
[20:09] “I’m counting on it!” “我指望着你呢”
[20:10] “No, I’m counting on it. I’m Batman.” 不对”我指望着你呢 我是蝙蝠侠”
[20:12] We actually met in college. Yeah. 我们在大学相遇的
[20:14] Aw! 噢…
[20:15] Yeah, I was here for an exchange program. 我来美国当交换生
[20:18] I was only supposed to stay a semester, 本来应该只念一个学期的
[20:21] but then he convinced me to hang around. 但他说服我留下来了
[20:24] Aw! Yeah. -噢…-是呀
[20:25] What’s cool is we’re almost roommates. 最棒的是 我们基本上就属于室友了
[20:27] Our rooms are, like, 10 feet away from each other. 我们俩的房间相隔也就10英尺
[20:30] Dude, we can have walkie-talkies, 兄弟 我们应该买一对对讲机 这距离绝对可以用
[20:31] Let’s get walkie-talkies and talk to each other all the time. 好呀 我们可以都用对讲机交流啊
[20:36] Walkie-talkies and earpieces and shit. Oh, my God. -对讲机啊耳机啊什么的 -我的天啊
[20:38] That would be so dope. 肯定会很酷
[20:39] It’d be so fun. 肯定挺有意思的
[20:40] So, how did you meet Teddy? 你跟泰迪是怎么相遇的
[20:42] I saw him. He saw me. 我看见他了 然后他也看见我了
[20:45] Yeah. 就这样
[20:47] It’s a really romantic story. 挺浪漫的故事
[20:49] Hold on to this moment, man. Seriously, enjoy this. 把握住现在的好时光吧 孩子 好好享受
[20:52] Because soon, you fucking blink, 因为你他妈再一眨眼
[20:55] and you’re the oldest guy at the party, 你就变成了爬梯上最老的那个
[20:58] and it’s terrible. 那感觉糟透了
[21:00] You don’t seem old. 你看着不老
[21:02] You seem like a senior that took a year abroad. 你看着也就是个出国晃了一年的毕业生
[21:08] Really? Yeah, man. -真的 -真的
[21:11] Bottom of my heart. 说真心话
[21:13] You want to swordfight? 要比剑吗
[21:16] Absolutely. 当然
[21:21] Aw! 噢…
[21:25] Epic night! 今晚真爽
[21:28] Crazy! I owe you, man. 太疯狂了 谢谢你了 兄弟
[21:30] -I really needed that. -Thank you so much. -我正需要好好玩一下 -再次谢谢你
[21:32] Yeah, again, if you can just generally 不过 如果你平时也能
[21:33] kind of, you know, keep it down. 就是…声音小一点就好了
[21:35] Just keep it down. 小声一点
[21:36] Just keep it down. Low. -小声一点 -声音低一点
[21:38] That would be… That would be fucking… That would be trill. 那就…那就太好了
[21:40] You really want us to keep it down? 你真的想让我们声音小点吗
[21:41] Yeah, like, every night. 恩 最好每天都小声点
[21:42] Yeah, try to keep it down. 嗯 声音小点
[21:44] I’ll give it the old college try. 我会尽力试试
[21:46] Nice! That was good. Nice. 那就好
[21:47] Cool, cool. How is that? -怎么样 -很好
[21:49] Just make sure if we’re too noisy, you call me first. 如果我们声音大了 你就先打电话给我
[21:52] Don’t call the cops, okay? 先不要叫警察 好吗
[21:53] Okay. Yeah, for sure. Yeah. 当然了
[21:54] Do you promise? I promise. -保证吗 -保证
[21:55] Do you promise? -保证吗 -我们保证
[21:57] You promise? Okay. Because a promise is a big deal to me. 一定要保证哦 因为承诺对我来说是很重要的
[22:01] Okay. Okay. 好的
[22:02] We promise. Thank you so much, guys. -我们保证 -谢谢你们的承诺
[22:05] I hope you guys come over and try and hang with us some more. 希望你们能多来跟我们玩玩
[22:08] Yeah, dope, dope. Cool. It was a good time. -好啊 -昨晚多有意思
[22:09] I’ll go tell them to shh! 我会让大家 “嘘”
[22:10] Yeah. 好的
[22:11] See you guys. 再见
[22:13] Great night! 晚安
[22:21] Hey, Teddy. It’s Mac again. Your neighbor. 喂 泰迪 我还是你的邻居马克
[22:25] You said to call if it was ever too loud. 你说如果你们太吵 先给你打电话
[22:27] So, we’re calling. It’s too loud. 现在你们太吵了 所以我打电话来了
[22:29] It’s 4:00 in the morning, our baby’s awake. 现在是凌晨4点 你把我们的女儿吵醒了
[22:32] She’s freaking out. 她现在情绪激动
[22:34] Thank you. 谢谢你理解
[22:35] Ten times. 10次了
[22:36] I’ve called him ten times. What do we do? 我都给他打了10个电话了 我们怎么办
[22:38] If we actually go over there and tell them to keep it down, 如果我们再去上门请他们小声点的话
[22:40] we’re gonna seem so lame. 那就太没意思了
[22:41] We’re gonna have to call the cops. 我们必须报警了
[22:42] We call the cops? Yes. -报警 -对
[22:43] He told us not to call the cops. 他说了不让我们报警的
[22:45] Do it anonymously. 打匿名电话报警啊
[22:48] We’re cool, they shut up, 我们装无辜 他们会收声
[22:49] she goes to sleep. Done. 然后女儿睡着了 一切都好了
[22:51] We have no blood on our hands. 我们不需要做坏人了
[22:52] We’re innocents. We’re innocents in all this. 整件事我们都是无辜的了
[22:55] It’s a good idea. It’s a good system. -好主意啊 -社会体制好啊
[22:56] Let’s do it. Okay, I’m doing it. Let’s do it. 好吧 那我打电话了
[22:59] Here we go. Here we go. 来了来了
[23:02] Here they are. 警察来了
[23:06] I feel so lame. 我觉得没意思透了
[23:07] I can’t believe we called the cops. 真不敢相信 我们居然叫了警察
[23:11] They can’t tell it’s us. 反正他们又不知道是我们
[23:12] They don’t know it was us. Could’ve been anyone. 他们不会知道是我们 这小区这么多人
[23:14] Could have been anyone. Any one of these people could have called. 每个人都有可能打电话的
[23:15] We’re not gonna get caught for this. 我们不会被抓现行的
[23:17] Anyone would do this. This isn’t because we’re old. 每个人都有可能报警 并不是说我们太老不经吵闹
[23:22] Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh! 该死
[23:24] Oh, shit! Oh, no! 哦 该死
[23:25] Oh, no! Oh, fuck! 不要 他妈的
[23:27] Oh, no. 不
[23:28] He sold us out. 他居然出卖我们
[23:30] Fuck, they’re coming up the driveway. Oh, shit, they’re coming. 操 他们都走到车道上来了 该死 他们来了
[23:32] -Oh, shit. -They’re right there. 该死 他们就在门口
[23:34] -Just go, you answer it. -You answer it. -快开门啊 -你去开
[23:36] You answer! You are gonna answer. 你去开
[23:38] You do it. You do it. You do it. 你让报警的 你去
[23:40] We’re just getting dressed! I’m naked! 我们先穿衣服 我裸睡来着
[23:42] No, I see you guys right there. One moment. -别骗人了 我能看到你们 -再等一下
[23:44] Act like you just woke up. 假装你刚醒来
[23:48] Hey. 嘿
[23:50] Hello, are you Mac? 你好 你是马克
[23:52] Yeah. What’s happening? 对 怎么了
[23:54] You called about your neighbors? 你投诉你的邻居了
[23:56] No. 没有
[23:58] No. 没有啊
[24:00] I have a call, it’s from Mac radner. 我收到一个来自马克·拉德纳的电话
[24:02] That’s you. Right? 就是你 对吧
[24:03] Yeah. How do you have that information? 你怎么会有我的电话信息
[24:05] We have caller ID. We’re cops. 那叫来电显示 我们是警察
[24:08] Everybody has caller ID. You’re Mac radner. 随便谁家都有来电显示 你是马克·拉德纳吧
[24:10] Okay, yes. 没错 我是
[24:11] You called us. Why did you call us? 你为什么要报警
[24:13] I called the cops because you were being noisy, man. 报警的是我 因为你们太吵了
[24:17] And I tried to get you to stop, and you wouldn’t stop. 我试着给你打电话让你们消停 结果你们不消停
[24:18] They won’t stop partying! 他们根本不消停
[24:20] Officer, you know how it is. 警官 你懂我的吧
[24:21] We have a little baby. We have a baby. 我们家里有个小女儿
[24:23] Mac’s working in the morning. We got jobs. -马克早晨要工作 -我们要工作呢
[24:25] They were at the party with us just last night. 昨晚他还跟我们一起玩呢
[24:27] Did you party with this kid? We don’t party with them! -你有没有跟他一起玩 -我们才没有
[24:29] We shouldn’t be in trouble. We haven’t done anything wrong. 我们才不会惹麻烦 我们不会做傻事
[24:31] We have a baby. We’re parents. 我们有孩子有家庭的
[24:32] Well then, what do you call these? 那这个是什么
[24:35] I’m too fucked up! Ahhh! Ahhh! 我是个大烂人 啊啊啊啊啊啊
[24:38] Well, it looks like you guys were partying with him. 看起来你有跟他们一起爬梯哦
[24:40] You party pretty heavy. 玩儿的还挺嗨
[24:41] That’s a joke photo! 那是开玩笑拍的
[24:44] It’s a joke? That’s a joke! -是玩笑 -对啊 闹着玩的
[24:45] It’s not a good joke. 这可不好玩
[24:46] Okay, you know what? Let’s end this. 好吧 我们结案吧
[24:47] I’m sorry. I rescind the complaint. 很抱歉 我撤销投诉
[24:50] You can go. No noise complaint. 你可以走了 没有噪音投诉了
[24:52] You know the boy who cried wolf? 你知道喊狼来了的那个熊孩子吗
[24:53] You’re that boy. 你就是那个熊孩子
[24:55] Okay, I cried wolf. Never call us again. -好吧 我是熊孩子 -再也别打电话找我
[24:57] Never call you again? You’re the fucking police. 别打电话找你 你他妈的是警察
[25:01] Look, man, we’re sorry. 听着 哥们 我很抱歉
[25:02] We tried to call you. I don’t know what to say. 你太吵了 我想提醒你来这 我不知道该怎么解释
[25:05] We called you five times, you didn’t answer us. 我打了好几次 你不接电话嘛
[25:07] You made a promise to me last night. 你昨晚许下了承诺
[25:08] We were pissing. We crossed streams. 我们尿尿时候都比剑了啊
[25:11] Don’t worry about it, you know? 别生气了好吗
[25:12] “Hey, I’m Batman.” You know? Right? 记得吗”嘿 我是蝙蝠侠”
[25:16] We’re still cool, man. We’re still cool. We’re sorry. 我们还是很酷的呀 对不起嘛
[25:18] I’m not mad. 我没有生气
[25:19] I’m just disappointed. 我就是太失望了
[25:22] Hey, come on. Wait, let’s just… 别这样 我们说说嘛…
[25:27] What’s that? 这是什么
[25:29] Those are for you. 送你的
[25:30] What the fuck? 这什么
[25:32] Oh. 哦
[25:36] You shouldn’t have called the cops, bro! 哥们儿 你不应该叫警察的
[25:38] Okay. 好吧
[25:40] Okay, very good. 好吧 干得不错
[25:42] Very good. 干得不错
[25:43] Okay. Congratulations. 恭喜了
[25:45] You better put that in the recycling bin. 你们最好把这些放到可回收垃圾筒里
[25:46] All of it. All of it. 全都收拾好
[25:50] It’s like Edward scissorhands. Do you like it? 喜欢这从剪刀手爱德华的神作吗
[25:52] It’s a really expensive bush! 这树丛很贵的
[25:54] I’m sorry, I felt inspiration. What was I supposed to do? 不好意思 灵感迸发了 我又能咋办
[25:56] I’m about to rip this shit out of the ground. 我要把这堆垃圾拔出来
[26:00] Fuck this bush! Fuck that bush, man! 干翻这树丛 干翻这树丛
[26:01] Fuck this bush! Fuck that bush! 干翻这树丛
[26:03] Harder, man. Yeah, really get in there. -使劲干啊 -走心啊
[26:05] Oh! Oh! God damn it! Kelly! 妈的 凯利 来帮忙
[26:07] Whoa. Hey, man, buy him dinner first. 哇 兄弟 要干先请人家吃饭啊
[26:08] Fuck this bush! 干翻这树丛
[26:12] Oh! Shit! 妈的
[26:13] Okay. Ha-ha. 一点不好笑
[26:15] Sorry, man. Sorry my ball just got in your face. 对不起哦 我的蛋不小心撞到你脸上了
[26:22] I love you. Baby. 我爱你 亲爱的
[26:25] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[26:27] I can’t believe this is happening. 真不敢相信我们在这里做
[26:29] It’s finally happening. 我们终于啪啪啪了
[26:33] -What the fuck? -Oh, my God! -搞毛啊 -天啊
[26:37] We can’t be the only people in the neighborhood 整个社区里不可能只有我们
[26:39] who are sick of this bullshit, you know. 受不了这群熊孩子吧
[26:40] We’ve gotta get everyone on our side. 我们要团结同志 建立统一战线
[26:41] We could lead a revolution. 我们可以领导一场革命啊
[26:42] Oh, no. 不会吧
[26:45] They’re buying off the whole neighborhood with their slave army. 他们居然假帮别人来贿赂小区居民
[26:48] Oh! Mrs. Haywood, you’re better than that. 哦…Haywood夫人 你可别看上这样的呀
[26:55] I can’t sell your house. 你们的房子是没法卖的
[26:57] Why? Well, 为什么
[26:58] because the only people who would want 因为没人受得了
[27:00] to live next to a frat house is a frat house. 住在兄弟会旁边
[27:02] Oh, the university might be interested. 不过 大学有可能会对这房子有兴趣
[27:04] I know the Spanish department is looking for a new building. 我听说西班牙语系在找新的活动基地
[27:07] Only thing, if you sell to the university, 不过 如果你把房子卖给大学的话
[27:09] I’d say, optimistically, you’re looking 乐观地讲 你们有可能会失去
[27:12] at losing about half your investment. 一半以上的投资
[27:15] We put all of our money in. 一半 我们所有的钱都买了房子
[27:16] This is all of our money. 我们只有这么多钱了
[27:17] We can’t lose half. 我们不能接受
[27:18] But you keep half. 但是你们还能收回一半的投资啊
[27:21] We don’t need that! What is that? 我们不需要 你说啥呢
[27:23] Sold! 就这样吧
[27:24] And you keep making money no matter what! 反正怎么说都是你赚钱
[27:26] Real estate is a fickle bitch. 房地产 真是个薄情的小婊砸
[27:28] Okay, maybe it’s best you just go. 行了 你快走吧
[27:30] Thank you for coming. Okay. 谢谢你能来
[27:31] That was not helpful. 不过你没啥太大用处
[27:32] Well, okay. 好吧
[27:34] What are you wearing? What is this? -你们穿的这是啥 -在搞什么
[27:36] What are you doing? Yeah. 你们在干嘛
[27:38] We’re throwing a Robert de niro party. 我们在举办罗伯特·德尼罗主题爬梯
[27:40] Should be pretty fucking loud. 肯定会很吵
[27:42] It’s probably gonna go pretty fucking late, too. 估计也会很晚
[27:45] I’m taxi driver de niro. 我是《出租车司机》里的德尼罗
[27:47] Yeah, I’m meet the fockers de niro. 我是《拜见岳父大人》里的德尼罗
[27:49] I’m watching you. I’m watching you. 我盯着你呐
[27:52] Who painted that mole on your face? Did you do that yourself? 谁给你点的痣 你自己点的
[27:54] Yes, I did. Yes, I did, focker. 没错 我自己点的 华客
[27:57] who are you? 你又是谁
[27:58] Oh, I’m Sam Jackson, you know, from Jackie brown. 我是塞缪尔·杰克逊 《危险关系》里的
[28:01] Hoo-ah! 呜哇
[28:02] Hoo-ah! 呜哇
[28:04] That’s Al Pacino. That’s not even… yeah. -那是阿尔·帕西诺 -甚至都不是…
[28:05] Scent of a woman. 《闻香识女人》
[28:07] Hoo-ah! 呜哇
[28:09] There’s no consistency here. 你们这都不搭调的
[28:10] You’re all over the place with your references. 左一部电影右一部电影 随便乱说
[28:14] Just stop doing this stupid shit! We’re sorry. 请不要继续这种垃圾游戏了 我们道歉
[28:16] Hey, when you called the cops, 嘿 你打电话报警那一刻
[28:17] you violated the circle of trust, focker. 你已经破坏了信任圈 华客
[28:19] We’re sorry we called the cops, okay? 报警我们也很抱歉 好吗
[28:22] Are you talking to me? 你跟我说话
[28:23] -Yes. -Yes. -是啊 -是啊
[28:24] Are you talking to me? 你跟我说话
[28:25] Yes! Yes! 是啊
[28:26] Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? -你跟我说话 -你跟我说话
[28:29] I don’t see anyone else here. 我没看见这儿有别人
[28:30] I don’t see anyone else here, either! -我也没看见别人啊 -我们想好好谈谈
[28:32] “The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides…” “当正义之人的道路被邪恶所…”
[28:36] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈说屁呢
[28:37] That’s the wrong Sam Jackson speech! 塞缪尔·杰克逊这台词 根本就不是在《危险关系》里的
[28:39] Are you talking to me, or are you talking to him? 你跟我说话还是跟他说话
[28:42] Just get off! Are you talking to me? -快滚啊 -你跟我说话
[28:44] Shut the fuck up! 你他妈闭嘴
[28:45] You get the fuck out of here. 快滚出我家
[28:46] Stop it! 别喊了
[28:49] Hey. What’s nice is in a few years, 往好处想 再过几年
[28:51] we’ll have a third person to help us do this. 女儿长大了就可以帮我们收拾了
[28:55] What do you got there, sweetie? 宝贝 你拿的是什么啊
[28:58] Is that a balloon? 是气球吗
[29:00] Did you find a balloon? 你找到气球玩了吗
[29:02] Oh, shit! That’s not a balloon! 妈的 那不是气球
[29:04] Oh, Jesus! 上帝啊
[29:05] Oh, God! Oh, no! 上帝啊 不
[29:07] Help! Help! 救命啊
[29:09] Get the fuck… Get out of my way! Move! 滚开 不要挡路
[29:11] Doctor! Doctor! Oh, God! 医生 医生
[29:15] All right. Hey. 好了 我们来看看
[29:20] Your baby 你家孩子
[29:23] has HIV. 得了艾滋病
[29:25] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊…
[29:26] Is how bad this could have gone. 是可能发生的最坏情况
[29:29] The condom was unused. 安全套是没用过的
[29:30] Are you fucking kidding me? 你他妈开什么玩笑
[29:32] Who the fuck says that to a couple of parents? 谁他妈会对家长说这种话
[29:36] Hey! Ma’am! 女士 不要这样
[29:37] Chill out, chill out! 冷静 冷静
[29:39] They are dangerous to the neighborhood! 他们给这个小区的居民造成了危险
[29:40] There’s a clear focus going on here. 这是不容忽视的事实
[29:41] I heard they burned down their last house. 我听说他们上一个活动基地被他们烧了
[29:43] And they were reprimanded for that. 他们也因此受到了惩罚
[29:45] We have a very strict three-strike policy at this school. 我们学校里有非常严格的 三振出局规则
[29:48] So, they have one strike. 现在他们已经有了一次大错
[29:50] If they get two more, then they’re out. 再来两次 他们就被取缔了
[29:51] A strike? 大错
[29:52] Well, listen, the way I do my job is, 听着 我做工作的方法
[29:55] you know, I’m always thinking about the headlines, right? 就是把工作当成报纸头条去看 明白吗
[29:57] So,”Duke lacrosse team rapes stripper.” Bad headline. 这么说吧”大学曲棍球队强奸脱衣舞女” 坏头条
[30:02] “Fraternity keeps couple awake”? “兄弟会吵得邻居夫妇睡不着”
[30:04] That’s not really even a headline. 这根本上不了头条
[30:06] I don’t even think it would make the local police blotter. 当地派出所案件记录都不会写这东西
[30:08] Get ready to read the headline of the century. 准备好听一下这个世纪最大头条
[30:10] Extra, extra!”Baby swallows condom!” 号外 号外 “婴儿吞下安全套”
[30:13] That’s disgusting! Exactly! -真恶心 -说的正是
[30:15] It’s the frat’s condom! That’s the frat’s condom! 这是你们兄弟会的套套
[30:17] I have a headline for this. 我有个头条
[30:18] “Fraternity practices safe sex.” “兄弟会推广安全性爱”
[30:21] That’s a good headline. I could get a raise off that headline. 这头条多棒 写出来我都能涨工资了
[30:23] I got a headline for you. 我给你一个头条
[30:25] “Mean Dean doesn’t realize that frat is bad for everyone.” “卑鄙的院长无法意识到 兄弟会百害而无一利”
[30:30] It’s very poorly worded. I don’t think that would ever make it to print. 用词好白痴 还没送去印刷就会被毙掉吧
[30:34] I don’t know where you went to school. 你语文谁教的
[30:35] I went here, okay? That’s why I’m dumb! 你们学校的老师教的 所以我才这么蠢
[30:38] You know what? I just thought of another headline. 知道吗 我又想了一个新的头条
[30:40] “Negligent parents allow baby to swallow condom.” “粗心父母让婴儿吞下安全套”
[30:44] What’d you say? It’s not a good headline. -你说什么 -这可不是什么好头条
[30:46] Here’s a headline. How about,”go fuck yourself”? 这个头条怎么样”麻痹你死吧”
[30:49] That’s what you get. 这个适合你
[30:51] This is our little cub on our lawn with a condom in her mouth. 我们宝贝女儿在自己家草坪上嘴里塞着套
[30:54] Oh, my God. I’m a mama bear. 他妈的 我是头熊妈妈
[30:56] Yes, you are. You know what? -没错 你是 -知道吗
[30:58] I’m gonna act all docile and then… 我先假装温顺 然后突然…
[31:01] My claws are out! I’m gonna fucking get them! 利爪伸出来 干死他们
[31:04] Fuck these fucking guys! 操翻他们
[31:05] They don’t know who they are fucking with. 他们不知道自己惹上什么麻烦了
[31:07] They think I’m just a regular dad 他们以为我只是居家好爸爸
[31:09] and then you know what happens? 然后接下来会发生什么 你知道吗
[31:12] Teddy’s dead! Pete’s dead! Scoonie’s dead! 泰迪死了 皮特死了 司寇尼也死了
[31:15] Fuck you! No, no. -草泥马 -不要
[31:16] I’ll fucking kill them! No, no. -我他妈杀了他们 -不要 不要…
[31:17] Boom! No. 不要这样
[31:19] I’m buying a fucking gun! No, you’re not! -我要去买枪 -不行 不能买
[31:21] I’m not buying a gun! You’re right, it’s a bad idea. 不买了 你说得对 我不能杀人
[31:23] Bad call. 不能这么做
[31:24] What about one of those small prostitute guns? 那种妓女防身枪也不行吗
[31:25] No. You’re not buying a gun. 不行 不能买枪
[31:27] Fuck! 该死
[31:28] What can we do? That fucking Dean. 我们怎么办 看刚刚那女人的嘴脸
[31:30] What woman is named”Dean”? 哪个女人会起名叫迪恩
[31:32] She’s not named”Dean.” That’s her job. 她的名字不是迪恩 那是她的职位
[31:34] What? That’s what”Dean” is here. -什么 -迪恩在美国就是院长的意思啊
[31:36] No. Yeah. -不是吧 -真的
[31:37] Really? What did you think? -真的吗 -你以为呢
[31:39] I thought that was her name. No. -我以为她就叫这个呢 -不是的
[31:40] Oh, no. 原来不是哦
[31:41] What do they call it in Australia?”Chancellor.” -你们澳大利亚怎么叫的 -我们叫”校长”
[31:43] No, she’s the chancellor. 哦 她就是校长
[31:45] Oh, my God. I was so rude to her. 哦 我太失礼了…
[31:48] I don’t know what to do. What do we know? -我想不出办法了 -我们利用一下已知条件
[31:49] What didn’t we have in college? 我们上大学那会 最缺的是什么
[31:51] I didn’t have any money. 我缺钱
[31:52] I had no money either. We had no money. -我也缺钱 -当时我们都是穷比 穷疯了
[31:54] We fuck with their house. They can’t afford to fix it. 我们可以搞坏他们的房子 他们没有钱修
[31:57] Yes. They have to move. -对哦 -他们只能搬走
[31:58] Yeah, fuck them! Fuck them! -对 干死他们 -干死他们
[31:59] We’re gonna fucking fuck them! Fuck them! 我们要干死他们
[32:01] We are going to fuck them! Fuck them! 我们要干死他们
[32:23] So the water came out of here? Yep. -水是从这里漏下来的 -是
[32:25] This is gonna ruin us. 我们全完了
[32:27] I mean, the foundation is flooded. We can’t pay for this shit. 地基已经渗水了 我们修不起的
[32:30] They’re gonna condemn the house. 他们会收回房子的
[32:32] Okay, well, on that note, 好吧 既然你这么说了
[32:33] maybe we should clean up and not 也许我们应该赶快收拾一下
[32:35] stand here with our dicks in our hands. 而不是站在这里盯着我们的JJ无所事事
[32:38] “Dicks in our hands.” “我们的JJ”
[32:42] Dicks in our hands. 我们的JJ
[32:47] Dicks in our hands. 我们的JJ
[32:50] Dicks in our hands. 我们的JJ
[32:55] Dicks in our hands. 我们的JJ…
[32:57] Teddy, how much time we got? 泰迪 还要多久才能好
[32:59] Just a couple minutes, and then we pour in the latex. 几分钟就好 然后就可以倒上胶乳了
[33:02] We’ve got delta psi dildos we can merchandise. 新鲜出炉的台达帕普西假JJ就可以卖了
[33:05] Oh, God, I can’t keep my boner much longer. 上帝 我坚持不了硬这么久
[33:08] We’re supposed to have boners? 我们要硬起来吗
[33:09] Yeah. Nobody wants a limp dildo. 当然 没人想要软绵绵的假JJ
[33:11] You don’t know that. People could want it for after. 你又不知道 万一有人就喜欢事后来一个软软的
[33:15] Like, for cuddling, and it’s like a love… 蹭一蹭亲一亲 也是一种爱…
[33:18] Okay, you’re right. It’s just a limp dick. 好吧 我编不下去了 软绵绵的确实没人要
[33:20] Hey, you boys have to go digital. 嘿 兄弟们高科技起来
[33:23] Look at that 3-d printer go. 这里直接就可以3D打印哦
[33:25] Look at it go! 快看啊
[33:26] That’s awesome. 好棒
[33:27] Now I can go to class while my dick prints. 让它先自己印着 我去上课了
[33:32] Got it at my architecture lab. Pretty cool, right? 我建筑实验室里拿的 很不错吧
[33:34] Wow. Man, you should go to class sometime. 哥们儿 偶尔也去上个课吧
[33:35] We have excellent facilities that, like, no one uses. 好多超棒的仪器都没人用的
[33:38] All right, let’s pull these bad boys off and see what we’ve got. 好了 拔出来看看效果如何吧
[33:40] We’re good? Yeah. 行了吗
[33:41] Let’s do it. 拔出来吧
[33:42] This is like Christmas. Oh! 感觉好像过圣诞哦
[33:44] Wow. Whoa. 哇
[33:46] Hey, you know, I think the Clay is stuck to my pubes. 我说 我感觉我的毛毛被黏住了
[33:49] Why do you have pubes? 你怎么会有毛
[33:52] Wait. You guys shaved? 等下 你们都剃过了
[33:54] Dude, I texted you. I said,”shave.” 哥们 我特地给你发短信说剃毛的啊
[33:55] I thought we were taking pictures. I cleaned up a little, but… 我以为我们要拍照片的 我剃了胡子…
[33:57] Not your face. 不是剃胡子啊
[34:00] Oh, God. 天啊
[34:01] Oh, shit. Oh, shit. 该死的
[34:03] Don’t worry about it. I’m gonna enjoy this. -别担心 -我要看好戏了
[34:04] It’s not gonna come off. 拔不下来的
[34:05] I’m gonna drill a hole, I’m gonna pee. 我就留着这个就好 我在头上钻个洞尿尿
[34:07] I can get bigger pants. 我可以买号大一点的裤子…
[34:09] Look at me. You trust me, right? 看着我 你相信我吗
[34:11] I’m gonna pull this thing off. 我会帮你把它拔下来
[34:12] Come on, just relax. I got you. 放轻松 我罩着你
[34:13] Stay the fuck away from me! 别他妈过来
[34:15] Calm down. Count of three. 淡定 数到三
[34:16] Teddy… One. -泰迪…-1…
[34:18] Look at my eyes. 看着我的眼睛
[34:19] 2… Two!
[34:27] That was so much worse than I thought. 比我想的可怕多了
[34:30] Ladies, I need a single-file line. 女士们 请排成单列队伍
[34:33] And if you’re in the back, 请不要插队 如果你的位置较靠后
[34:36] it is approximately a 20-minute wait. 可能会等20分钟
[34:37] Um… I’ll take a Teddy. Cool. How about a Pete? -我要个泰迪的 -好吧 来个皮特的怎么样
[34:40] Oh, no. 哦 不要
[34:42] I was just kidding, anyway. 我就是开个玩笑
[34:43] So weird. 你好奇怪
[34:45] Holy shit, guys. I think we made $10,000. 妈的 我觉得我们挣了一万块钱诶
[34:48] Hey, you guys, if my calculations are correct, 大家 如果我的计算无误的话
[34:49] not only can we fix the water damage, 我们不仅能修好漏水的损失
[34:52] but we can get the biggest hot tub in the world! 还够买一个世界上最大的热浴盆
[34:55] And outdoor speakers! 还有户外音响
[34:57] Yes! Yeah! 好耶
[34:59] Delta psi! 台达帕普西
[35:01] Delta psi. 台达帕普西
[35:03] Delta psi! Delta psi! Delta psi! 台达帕普西
[35:07] Dildo psi! 台达帕普西
[35:08] Dildo psi! Dildo psi! 台达帕普西
[35:16] This is fucking ridiculous. 这他妈是在逗我
[35:18] Their dicks bought a hot tub? My dick couldn’t buy a hot tub. 他们用自己的JJ买了个热浴盆 我的JJ就买不了
[35:22] Hey. 别这样说
[35:24] Your dick could buy more than a hot tub. 你的JJ能够买到比热浴盆更珍贵的东西
[35:26] Your dick bought me. 它买到了我
[35:27] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[35:29] I’m not a sizeist. 我不歧视你
[35:30] That’s a little patronizing. 你这么说有点屈尊俯就
[35:39] I don’t get it. Who would even buy one of those dildos? 我不明白了 谁会愿意买他们的假JJ
[35:45] Bros before hos. 先兄弟 后马子
[35:47] Why? Because your bros are always there for you. 知道为什么吗 因为你的兄弟永远为你出头
[35:50] They have got your back 当你的马子把你心撕成碎片的时候
[35:51] after your ho rips your heart out. 你的兄弟会陪你渡过难关
[35:54] And you were nothing but great to your ho. 先兄弟 后马子…
[36:05] Bros before hos. 先兄弟 后马子
[36:08] Fraternities. They live and die on the concept of brotherhood. 兄弟会存在的基石 就是 他们之间的兄弟情义
[36:10] The only way to break it apart is to get in there, 唯一能够打入兄弟会内部并瓦解他们的方法
[36:13] infiltrate a party, and get them to put hos before bros. 就是让他们兄弟之间为马子打起来
[36:17] Hos don’t go before bros. 不可能的 马子不可能重于兄弟
[36:18] It just doesn’t work like that. 男人不会这么做的
[36:19] A ho has never gone before a bro. 马子绝对不可能重于兄弟的
[36:20] Maybe I have been a ho who’s taken down some bros. 我曾经就当过拆散兄弟的马子啊
[36:23] Ho, no, you haven’t. I’m just saying. -不会吧 -我就这么一说
[36:24] You have? That is messed up. 你真的当过 太糟了…
[36:26] I’m saying, that’s the only way. 我是说 这是唯一的一种方式
[36:28] We’ve got to get in there, we gotta infiltrate. 我们需要渗透到内部去
[36:30] Get those little motherfuckers, turn them against each other. 抓住那些小混蛋的把柄 让他们内部起矛盾
[36:32] Okay. I’m serious. -好的 -我说真的
[36:34] Just ease up. 你淡定一点
[36:35] Sorry. 抱歉
[36:36] She’s on the fast road to her first word being”cunt.” 再这么下去她学会的第一个词就会是”傻逼”了
[36:38] It’s not cool here. Sorry. -这可不好玩 -对不起
[36:40] We’re gonna make them put hos before bros. 我们要让他们先马子后兄弟 是吗
[36:42] Step one, lock down a babysitter. 第一步 去请一个保姆
[36:45] Get this one taken care of. 来照顾我们小女儿
[36:47] Yeah? Right? 对吧
[36:49] Yeah. We’re gonna get these guys. 好好对付他们
[36:51] Yo. I’ve been waiting forever. 我等了好久了
[36:53] What is she doing here? Wait. What is he doing here? -她来这儿干嘛 -他在这儿干嘛
[36:56] Look, we’re friends with both of you. 你们都是我们的朋友
[36:57] Fucking just learn to deal with it, okay? 忍一忍吧 好吗
[36:59] This is an abomination. 这行为太恶劣了
[37:01] You… right now, both of you have to make a choice right now. 你们两个 现在就做出选择
[37:03] Me or her, choose. It’s up to you. You choose. 要我还是要她 快选 你们现在就选
[37:06] Shut the fuck up. 你他妈闭嘴
[37:08] We’re on a mission. 我们有重任在身
[37:10] Yes, ma’am. I was just kidding. 知道了 女士 我刚才说笑的
[37:13] You here to ask us to turn the music down? 你过来是想让我们小声点
[37:15] Because that’s not gonna happen. 绝对不可能啊
[37:16] No, we’re here to tell you to turn it up. 不 我们来是想让你大声点
[37:19] Shit, homie, we’ve been beefing for too long. 同学 我们彼此斗了这么久
[37:22] We just want to squash this like a bug. 咱们大事化小 小事化了吧
[37:24] That’s all my weed, and it’s really hard for me to get weed. 这是我所有的大麻了 现在搞大麻很难的
[37:27] Oh, shit. 该死
[37:29] Okay, you guys can come in. 好吧 你们进来吧
[37:31] No ‘shrooms for you, mister. 这次可不能再吃迷幻蘑菇了 先生
[37:33] Don’t worry about it, man. 别担心 我不会了
[37:34] All right. 好吧
[38:01] Okay, Teddy’s fucking Brooke, 好吧 泰迪和布鲁克在上床
[38:02] but Brooke wants to fuck Pete. 但是布鲁克想跟皮特上床
[38:03] But she’s afraid because Pete and Teddy are best friends. 但她又不敢 因为皮特和泰迪是死党
[38:06] We’ve gotta get Brooke to hook up with Pete publicly. 我们只要让布鲁克和皮特在公共场合调情
[38:08] Then Teddy is gonna want to kill Pete 泰迪看到了就会想宰了皮特
[38:10] and the whole frat will implode. 整个兄弟会随之崩溃瓦解
[38:12] Paula, flirt with scoonie. Keep him talking and distracted. 保拉 去缠着司寇尼 别让他分神管闲事
[38:15] Okey-dokey. 好哒
[38:16] Jimmy, isolate Whitney. 吉米 去支开惠特尼
[38:18] Okey-dokey. 好哒
[38:19] What do I do? Do I get to do something? 我要干啥 我有啥任务没
[38:20] You’re on Teddy patrol. Keep him close. 你去盯着泰迪 看紧他
[38:22] He’s gotta see them hooking up. 保证他看到布鲁克和皮特调情
[38:23] Otherwise, this plan won’t work. 不然 整个计划就失败了
[38:25] We’ve only got a few minutes before they go upstairs 在他们两个接吻 然后上楼去上床之前
[38:28] and start fucking. 我们只有几分钟实施计划
[38:29] Okay, let’s do it. Okay? 我们行动吧
[38:31] -Let’s go. -Go team. -行动 -加油啊大家
[38:36] What? What? 什么 什么
[38:39] Cutting through. 借过一下
[38:41] What it is, y’all. 干什么呢
[38:43] What’s up? 怎么了
[38:45] What’s this, a dance-off? 你在干嘛 要和我拼舞吗
[38:47] I don’t know, bitch. Is it a dance-off? 我不知道啊 婊砸 你觉得呢
[38:49] You tell me. I think it’s a dance-off. -你说呢 -我觉得是要拼舞的架势
[38:51] Oh, shit! 哦 妈的
[38:52] Dance-off! 这里在拼舞
[38:59] Jesus Christ, not another dance-off. 老天啊 又要拼舞了
[39:01] He likes them. 他喜欢跳舞
[39:03] How about some shots, guys? 喝两杯吧 你俩
[39:05] Okay, yeah! 好啊
[39:06] Sure! 好呀
[39:42] Cheers. Here we go. 干杯 喝吧
[39:44] Cheers. Here we go. 干杯
[39:48] Another one! Another one! 再来一杯
[39:52] One more, one more, one more. 再喝一杯
[39:54] I can’t. No. 不能再喝了
[39:56] I don’t want to. 我不想喝了
[39:57] Oh, shit. 该死
[39:59] I think I’m drunk. 我觉得我醉了哦
[40:00] You guys are so cute together. 你们两个真般配啊
[40:02] No! No! -不是的 -不是的
[40:04] No. She’s my… 不是的 她是我…
[40:05] I’m with Teddy. She’s with Teddy. -我是泰迪的女朋友 -她跟泰迪在一起了
[40:07] So you guys have never hooked up? 你们两个从来没上过床吗
[40:08] No! 没有
[40:09] You’re blushing. 你脸红了哦
[40:11] No, I’m not. You are. -我才没有 -你有
[40:13] You guys have gotta relax. 你们不要太紧张嘛
[40:31] You’re so cute. You’re like a little possum. 你真是可爱 就像只小负鼠一样
[40:33] Look at you. I’m a possum. -看看你 -我是小负鼠
[40:35] I’m a possum. 我是负鼠
[40:47] No… 不要啊…
[40:48] No! No, no, no, okay? No! 不行的 这样不行
[40:52] Just a little taste, a little taste. 就亲一下下 就一下下
[41:10] That was sexy. Can I make out with someone now? 你很性感嘛 我现在能跟别人亲热一下吗
[41:12] What are you doing? We have 60 seconds before they go upstairs. 你呆着干嘛 现在我们只有60秒钟的时间了
[41:14] Get in the dance circle. 快去舞池里
[41:16] Okay, okay. I’m winning, by the way. 好的 对了 拼舞我正赢着呢
[42:18] -Hey, man. -Oh, shit! -嘿 -干嘛
[42:19] I think Teddy saw you. 我觉得泰迪看到你了哦
[42:22] What? No. 什么
[42:23] No, no, no. Shit. Shit. 不行不行 我完了…
[42:29] Hey, what’s up, man? 你好吗 兄弟
[42:30] Hey, man. 你好
[42:31] What’s up? 你…你…好啊
[42:32] What’s up? You good? 没事儿吧
[42:35] Yeah, I’m good, man. How’s it going? 嗯 我挺不错的 你呢
[42:36] Everything’s good. Fucking great party. -我也挺好 -挺来劲的爬梯啊
[42:38] Great party, right? Awesome party. -来劲吧 -是啊 不错
[42:46] And we got a fight over here! 这边打架了哦…
[42:50] -Fuck, are you okay, man? -Dude, I’m so… 该死 你没事吧 兄弟 我太冲动…
[42:57] Oh! 哦
[42:59] Is that how people fight now? What are they doing? 现在人们都这样打架的吗 他们在做什么
[43:01] Let go, let go. 放手啊
[43:03] I’ll never let go. 我永远不会放手
[43:05] I’ll hold onto your balls forever. 我要永远握着你的蛋
[43:13] What are you thinking about? 你想什么呢
[43:15] Why are you so calm? 为何你如此平静祥和
[43:18] What the fuck? Ew! 啊啊啊啊你搞毛 恶心死了
[43:20] So gross! 恶心死了
[43:22] I never wanted to have to use that on you! 我从来没想过对你用这招
[43:24] What the fuck, man? 你他妈搞什么
[43:25] It’s a blessing and a curse! 这既是天赋 也是我人生的诅咒
[43:27] Get the fuck out of here! You’re so gross! 快滚出去 你太恶心了
[43:31] God damn it. 真见鬼
[43:34] Throw shit off the porch! 到门廊去发泄
[43:35] Throw shit off the porch. Throw shit off the porch. 到门廊去发泄
[43:38] Let’s throw shit off the porch! Whoo! 我们到门廊去发泄
[43:59] Holy fuck. 妈的
[44:02] Somebody call 911! 谁打电话叫个警察好吧…
[44:09] He’s still alive. 他还活着
[44:11] He’s still alive! 他还活着
[44:12] He’s still alive. 他还活着
[44:13] Oh, shit. 吓死了
[44:15] We didn’t kill anyone. We didn’t kill anyone. 我们没有杀人
[44:16] Hey, guys! 嘿 伙伴们
[44:18] What do you think of my new necklace? 你们觉得我的新项链好看吗
[44:20] It’s a choker. 是项圈款式哦
[44:25] I fucking did it! I totally did it. 我们做到啦
[44:27] We couldn’t have planned it better. 我们的计划真是不能更棒
[44:28] That was incredible! 太赞了
[44:31] We’re celebrating. 我们要庆祝一下
[44:33] Fuck it. I’ll pump and dump. 管他的 我把奶挤出来倒掉
[44:52] We fucking did it. 我们他妈的做到了
[44:54] Baby, let’s be spontaneous. Let’s go fuck on the kitchen floor. 亲爱的 我们随性一点 在地上啪啪啪好嘛
[44:58] Yes! Come on. -好呀 -来嘛
[44:59] Let’s do that shit. Whoo! Let’s do it! 我们去啪啪啪
[45:02] Let’s do something we’ve never done. Okay. -我们来尝试一下从未练过招数吧 -好的
[45:04] I don’t know. Hit me with something. 我也不知道 你拿个什么东西打我吧
[45:06] Okay. Smack me. -好的 -抽我吧
[45:07] Let’s be crazy. 疯狂一点
[45:09] Okay. Ow! Fuck! -好 -哦草
[45:10] Fuck! Hey! Shit, stop! Stop! I don’t like it, I don’t like it! 草 不要打了 我不喜欢这样
[45:12] I like it. I don’t like it, stop! -我喜欢啊 -我不喜欢 不要打了
[45:14] This is turning me on. I don’t like it. -我现在好高潮啊 -我不喜欢
[45:15] I like it. Don’t do that! -我喜欢 -不要这样
[45:17] Sorry. It hurts. -不好意思 -很痛啊
[45:17] Okay. Okay. 行了
[45:19] Let’s do something crazy. 我们来做点疯狂的事吧
[45:20] Why don’t I stick something up your ass? 我往你菊花里插点东西怎么样
[45:23] No, not tonight. Not tonight. 算了吧 今晚就算了吧
[45:25] Can I stick something up your ass? 我可以往你菊花里插东西吗
[45:26] No, I’m not that drunk. 不行 我还没有那么醉
[45:27] Oh, I’m gonna come soon. 我马上就要高潮了
[45:29] Okay, I’m not even close. 我还早着呢
[45:30] I’m gonna come. Come, baby. -我就要射了 -射吧 亲爱的
[45:31] I’m coming. Are you close? -射了哦 -要射了吗
[45:33] Come on. 射吧
[45:35] And… I’m too drunk to come. 不行了 我太醉了射不出来
[45:37] I’m not gonna come. 射不出来了
[45:39] It’s gone mushy. Thank you, sire. -软下来噜 -谢谢你了 先生
[45:41] I will take the gentleman’s route out and call it a day, 我带着我的家伙出来了 今天就这样吧
[45:45] for no ejaculation will be occurring due to over-intoxication. 反正今天由于酗酒过度 也不会射出来了
[45:52] That’s how adults do it. 成年人啪啪啪就该这样
[45:55] I love you, baby. 我爱你 亲爱的
[45:56] Baby, I love you. 宝贝 我爱你
[45:57] We’re a great team. 我们组团多棒啊
[45:59] Baby, we’re a hot team. 不仅棒 还长得很好看呢
[46:02] My boobs really hurt. 我的乳房胀痛诶
[46:04] I think I should probably pump. 我去吸一下奶
[46:06] My boobs are feeling really full. 胸部好涨
[46:08] I like ’em like that. 涨的挺好
[46:11] I like ’em full, baby. 我喜欢涨涨的奶
[46:20] We did it. We did it. -成功咯 -成功咯
[46:22] That’s a beautiful thing. 计划太完美了
[46:23] Bros before hos, motherfucker. 先兄弟 后马子 去你的吧
[46:25] That dude forgot the golden rule. 他们全都忘干净啦
[46:27] I feel like shit. 感觉好糟糕
[46:29] But I love it. 但是我喜欢
[46:33] Oh, my boobs. 哦 我的胸部
[46:35] I gotta feed Stella. Okay. -我得给斯特拉喂奶 -好的
[46:37] Is she awake? I’m more milk than woman. 她醒了吗 奶都要积满了
[46:41] I gotta get this out of me. 我得放出来
[46:43] Get it out of you. 放出来就对了
[46:46] Wait. Wait, wait, wait! 等一下 等一下
[46:49] Wait. Wait, no! Wait! 等一下 等一下
[46:51] Wait. Wait. Wait. 等一下 等一下
[46:54] Whoa. Wait. Wait. 等一下 等一下
[46:56] No, no, no! What? What? -不行不行不行 -怎么了
[46:58] Don’t slap my boob. 别动我的胸啊
[46:59] There’s booze in your boobs. There’s booze in your boobs. 你的奶里有酒精
[47:02] It’s poison. It’s alcohol. 那是毒药 是酒精
[47:04] There’s alcohol in there. 里面有酒精
[47:07] It’s like a white Russian. Lay down, sweetie. 就像个烈酒瓶子 躺好 宝贝
[47:09] Oh, it fucking hurts! I need this milk out of me. 我的奶好痛 我得挤出来啊
[47:12] Okay, we’ll get that milk out. Get the pump. Ow! -我们把奶挤出来 -快去拿吸泵
[47:15] Okay, I got it. 好了 我拿来了
[47:17] Fuck me! Fucking idiot! 你个蠢货
[47:19] What are you doing? I’m sorry. -干什么呢你 -对不起
[47:20] Fuck. Oh, no. Okay, relax. 草啊 不好意思 你淡定一下
[47:23] I’m sorry. What the fuck? 对不起 怎么办
[47:24] It broke. I totally broke it. 我把吸泵摔坏了
[47:26] I don’t even know what the fuck to do with this. 怎么办 我不知道怎么修
[47:28] Oh, no. 哦 不
[47:29] Oh, shit! 该死
[47:31] Oh, they’re hulking out! They’re gonna blow. 你的胸看起来就像绿巨人一样 要爆炸了
[47:34] What is happening to me? 我怎么了
[47:35] Oh, gross! They look like my grandma’s legs. 好恶心 看着跟我奶奶的腿子似的
[47:40] Okay, let me call my mom. She’ll tell us what to do right now. 我去给我妈打个电话 她会告诉我们该怎么做的
[47:42] Do not call your mother! 不许给你妈妈打电话
[47:44] Jesus! You Jews and your fucking mothers! 天了噜 你们犹太人跟你们该死的老妈
[47:46] What do I do? 那我该怎么办
[47:48] Milk me. What? -帮我挤出来 -啥
[47:49] I don’t want to milk you. Well, you’re gonna have to. -你帮我挤出来 -我不想挤 -你没得选
[47:52] I don’t fucking want to! What do you mean”milk you”? 我他妈不想挤啊 什么叫”挤”啊
[47:54] You don’t have a choice! 你没得选
[47:55] Be a man and milk me. 爷们儿一点 帮我挤奶
[47:56] Milk yourself! Try milking yourself! 你自己不能挤吗 你自己先试试
[47:58] I can’t… 我不行…
[48:01] Oh! I’m sorry. Okay. 对不起 我来吧
[48:03] Get on your hands and knees. We need a pail or something. 你膝盖跪在地上 手撑地 我去找个桶
[48:05] What? You gotta get on your hands and knees. -什么 -你手撑地跪着啊
[48:07] I’m not a cow! Well, how else do you do it? -我又不是奶牛 -那怎么挤
[48:10] just normal 就像平常人那样挤啊
[48:11] There’s no normal way to milk a human woman. 平常人谁会给女人挤奶的啊
[48:13] Okay, okay! Come on! -快点 -好吧 好吧
[48:17] I can’t do it. Don’t yell, just try to… 我不行 能别叫唤吗 就…
[48:19] Come on! Ow! I’m sorry. -快点 -抱歉
[48:21] It’s not working. 挤不出来啊
[48:25] Oh, fuck. Oh, God. -哦草 -天了噜
[48:29] Boo-ya! 好耶
[48:30] Okay. 好了
[48:34] We are not high-fiving. 才不跟你击掌
[48:35] Oh, God. 天了噜
[48:38] They say it tastes good to the baby. 听说婴儿觉得这个很美味
[48:39] It tastes funny to me. 但我觉得很诡异
[48:40] Just relax. Just settle down. Okay. -放松点 别激动了 -好的
[48:43] I got, like, four pails out of you. 从你胸里挤出来的 大概有4桶奶吧
[48:46] We should go mom tipping later. 待会得拿出去倒了
[48:48] Hey, too soon. 这么快就开玩笑吗
[48:49] Okay, too soon. Way too soon. 太快了吧
[48:51] Yeah, I agree. I’m just trying to lighten the moo-ood. 说得对 不好意思 我只是想逗母牛开心一下嘛
[48:55] Moo-ood. 母牛哦
[48:57] Stop it. I know. -别开玩笑了 -知道啦
[48:59] I’m gonna move back to Australia if you don’t stop. 如果你再嘲笑我 我就搬回澳大利亚
[49:02] Now I can’t stop thinking of them. 现在我脑子里全是笑话了
[49:04] Okay. Mac… -马克…-好吧
[49:05] That was udder-ly traumatic. 这件事在我”乳”齿纯洁的心中留下了阴影
[49:07] Please stop. 别说了
[49:09] How much of you is traumatized? 2%? 1%? 你身体的多少成分被震撼到了 2% 1%
[49:12] 双关语 Cheesy的词源是奶酪的意思 这里还是关于奶子的笑话
[49:12] That was a cheesy one. 这个笑话真俗气
[49:14] That was good. You like that? -不错嘛 -你喜欢哦
[49:15] You did it. See? 你也是能讲笑话的嘛
[49:17] Yeah? 是吗
[49:18] But you know what? You hear that? 听见了吗
[49:20] It’s victory. 这是我们的胜利
[49:21] We can finally go back to our lives. 我们终于可以好好过日子了
[49:23] It’s over. 一切都结束了
[49:25] What the heck are you guys doing here? Where’s Pete? 你们俩来这儿干嘛 皮特呢
[49:27] I don’t know. At some job fair or some shit. 我不知道 好像是去什么校园招聘会去了
[49:28] What the heck’s more important than this? 还有什么能比这个见面重要
[49:30] Hey, I just wanna let you guys know 嘿 我就是想跟你们说一声
[49:32] that I ate a whole pot brownie before coming in here 来这里之前 我吃了 整整一个大麻巧克力蛋糕
[49:34] and I am really starting to feel it right now. Yeah. 劲儿慢慢地上头了哦
[49:37] Why would you do that? 你干嘛要吃
[49:38] Guys, don’t talk. Please let me handle this. 你们两个不许说话 我来处理
[49:41] Okay. 好了
[49:44] “Fraternity severely injures economics Professor.” “兄弟会严重致伤一名经济学教授”
[49:48] What is this? 这是啥
[49:50] It’s a headline. 报纸头条
[49:51] Is it a good one, or a bad one? 是好头条 还是坏头条
[49:53] It’s a bad one. 坏的
[49:54] Yeah, it’s a really bad one. 非常坏的头条
[49:56] It’s a bad one. 坏头条
[49:58] I promise you, as the president of delta psi, 作为台达帕普西的主席 我保证
[50:00] that we will find a way to right this wrong. 我们会想方设法纠正我们的错误
[50:04] Very sorry about this. 非常抱歉
[50:07] You know what? That’s it. 算了吧
[50:10] You’re on probation until the end of the year. 你们到这学期结束之前都留校察看
[50:12] Okay? You so much as throw a party, 如果你们再因为办爬梯
[50:14] generate a noise complaint, or end up on any sort of headline, 导致噪音投诉 或者再给我 弄出一个这样的头条
[50:18] and you are out. 你们就要被取缔
[50:19] Please don’t put us on probation. 请不要让我们留校察看
[50:21] What about the end-of-the-year bash, Teddy? 我们学期末的狂欢怎么办 泰迪
[50:23] I mean, we have to get on the wall, plus we bought the kegs. 我们还要名垂青史 我们还买了一堆气压啤酒桶呢
[50:25] What, is she gonna reimburse us for those kegs? 她会给我们报销那些酒桶吗
[50:27] Are you gonna reimburse us for those kegs? No. -你能不能给我们把酒桶报销了 -不能
[50:29] Scoonie. Not now. 司寇尼 现在别闹
[50:31] Get out! 滚出去
[50:34] I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[50:37] I just want to let you know, 我想跟你说啊
[50:38] I ate a pot brownie before coming in here. 来见你之前 我吃了整整一个大麻蛋糕
[50:40] I’m the opposite of the person you say that to. 你最不应该透露这事的人就是我了
[50:43] That could have been two strikes, right there. 你这一项就能又算一个大错了
[50:49] Oh, there he is. 哦 你在这儿呢
[50:51] Holy shit. 吓死我啦
[50:53] I’m just kidding. Sort of. 我算是逗你玩儿呢
[50:55] What’s up, man? 怎么样 兄弟
[50:56] Thanks for missing our meeting, Mr. vp. 副主席 你错过了院长会面啊
[50:58] I had this job interview, so… 我有工作面试 所以…
[51:00] No, no, clearly you had more important things to do. 当然了 你自己的事更重要嘛
[51:03] Yeah. 也是
[51:04] So, how’d the meeting go? 院长会面怎么样
[51:05] Oh, it went great. It went great. 挺好
[51:07] We’re on probation. We can’t party. 我们被留校了 不能再开爬梯了
[51:08] Shit. That’s a bummer. Mmm-hmm. 该死 真扫兴哦
[51:14] So, are we cool with what happened last night? 那…昨晚的事怎么说
[51:19] Bros before hos. Right? 先兄弟 后马子 不是吗
[51:21] -Yeah. -Right? -对 -对吗
[51:22] Yeah, man. 对啊
[51:24] Junk before trunk. 先JJ 后美臀
[51:27] All right, balls before dolls. 对啊 先蛋蛋 后花姑娘
[51:28] Compadres before I sleep with tu madres. 先同僚 后 情妇
[51:31] Brad pitt before grab clit. 先布拉德皮特 后玩小木耳
[51:33] Deez nuts before skinny sluts. 先大棒 后瘦干狐狸精
[51:35] Masturbate before I ask her to date. 先撸管 后约炮
[51:36] Beef stew before watching the view. 先放屁游戏 后看大妈访谈
[51:39] Male erection before one direction. 先勃起 后1D
[51:42] Mario and Luigi before Thelma & Louise-ee. 先超级玛丽 后末路狂花
[51:45] Bert and Ernie before squirtin’ spermy. 先伯特与厄尼[芝麻街里的基友]后上床欢喜
[51:48] Man purses before regular purses. 先男人钱包 后…其他钱包
[51:52] Makes sense. Yeah. -说的不错 -恩
[51:53] Sports before genital warts… No, fuckin’. That’s bad. 先运动 后生殖瘤…不要 这个不好
[51:58] That was a little weird. I’m fading a little bit. -这个很怪诶 -我有点不在状态了
[51:59] John madden before… 先约翰·麦登 后…
[52:02] Jasmine from Aladdin! Jasmine from Aladdin! 阿拉丁里的茉莉
[52:06] We just said it at the same time! 我们同时说出来的
[52:08] All right, man, I should probably… 好了 我还有事…
[52:09] But, I’ll see you back at the house, yeah? 待会我们回去见 好吗
[52:10] See you, brother. 再见
[52:11] -All right. Good talk, man. -Later. -聊得不错 哥们 -待会见
[52:14] Hey! You delta psi? 嘿 你是台达帕普西兄弟会的吗
[52:16] Yeah. Are you a delta? 是的 你也是兄弟会的
[52:18] No, my roommate was. 不 我过去的室友是
[52:19] I used to wear his ties to get girls. 我总是带着他的领带去勾搭女孩子
[52:22] You interested in working for at&t? 你对AT&T的工作感兴趣吗
[52:24] What do you guys do? 你们是做什么的
[52:27] We’re a giant telecommunications corporation. 我们是一家大型电讯公司
[52:30] Cell phones. Oh. -手机啊…-哦
[52:32] What’s your gpa? 你的平均绩点是多少
[52:34] Like, low twos. 大概二出头吧
[52:35] I’m just kidding. High ones. 我在说笑 一点几 将近2
[52:39] We’re actually looking for candidates 我们想找的员工
[52:41] that are a little more academically inclined. 最好在成绩上面有所建树
[52:43] So, you have a nice day. 祝你愉快
[52:46] What does that mean? 你什么意思
[52:47] It means you’re too dumb. 就是说你太蠢了
[52:51] Good luck, bro. 祝你好运 兄弟
[52:55] I hope we can”build” a great future together. 我希望我们能够共同”建立”美好未来
[52:58] Architecture joke. 建筑学笑话嘛
[53:00] I know! 我懂啊
[53:02] I like to have fun with it. 我喜欢开玩笑
[53:04] Lame. 无聊
[53:10] Big Mac! Yo! 老马克
[53:12] There he is. Hey! -他坐在这儿呐 -嘿
[53:16] You know, I was just thinking, 你知道吗 我在想
[53:18] it would be great to have you and Kelly 你和凯利可以带着你家小公主
[53:21] and your little princess over for a play date. 来我家一起聚一聚
[53:24] We’ll put it on the books. Okay, cool. Great. -我们会考虑的 -好的 行
[53:26] Sometime soon. I’ll just… I’ll get back to you. 争取就最近吧 我会给你答复的
[53:28] Yeah. Great. 很好
[53:30] “And the dog goes, ‘woof, woof, woof, woof! 这时候狗就开始叫 汪汪汪
[53:35] “‘Woof, woof, woof!'” 汪汪汪
[53:39] -oh, hi, baby. -How’s it going? -你好 宝贝 -今天过得怎么样
[53:41] Oh, good. Yeah, I’m good, I’m fine. 挺好 我挺好的
[53:44] I’m fine. 我挺好
[53:45] I’m a bit bored, but I’m fine. I’m fine. 有点点无聊 但是挺好
[53:47] Yeah, I’m bored, too. 我也很无聊呢
[53:48] My boss just invited us for a play date, 我老板请咱们去他家聚会
[53:50] so we can both just kill each other. 然后我们就可以互相残杀了
[53:52] I kind of miss the rush of messing with the frat. 我开始有点怀念跟兄弟会斗的日子了
[53:55] I have to go. She’s awake. 我得走了 女儿醒了
[53:57] Okay, call me after. Call me soon. 好吧 待会给我回电话
[54:06] Hey, neighbor. 嘿 邻居
[54:14] Okay. Are you ready? 你准备好没
[54:15] Me and Kelly, we have found a way 我跟凯利想了一个办法
[54:17] to give the frat their last strike. 让这些家伙能被三振出局
[54:18] Get them out of here forever! Out! -让他们永远离开这里 -离开
[54:20] Why are we doing this? Didn’t we already win? Remember? 我们为什么还要这么做 难道我们不是已经胜利了吗
[54:23] “Bros before hos,” that whole thing? It’s over! “先兄弟后马子”那一套 已经结束了
[54:25] They’re still fucking there! There’s beer cans on the lawn. 他们仍旧在这里胡闹 啤酒罐扔的到处都是
[54:27] They’re barbecuing. 他们还烤肉
[54:28] So?”So?” -怎么了 -“怎么了”
[54:29] It smells delicious in here. 烤肉很香啊
[54:31] Try living next to it. Try living next to it! 你自己试试住他们隔壁
[54:33] Hey, you guys don’t want to go back to your 你们两个 就是因为不想回到
[54:34] boring ass lives as parents. That’s what it is. 自己无聊的婚后生活而已吧
[54:36] I’m surprised and shocked, honestly, 你真让我震惊了
[54:38] that it is so hard to convince you, 你怎么就这么听不进人话呢
[54:40] of all people, that this is a good idea. 赶走他们一劳永逸
[54:41] What? 什么
[54:42] One of those Childs is having sex with your wife. 那些孩子里 有一个 跟你老婆啪啪啪过
[54:46] It’s fine. We’re divorced. 无所谓 我们离婚了
[54:49] Jimmy! Wake up! Wake up, man. -吉米 醒醒吧 -醒醒吧 哥们
[54:50] His dick is this big! 他的JJ比我手臂还长
[54:52] “Hey, homie. I’m gonna fuck your wife with my giant dick.” “嘿 兄弟 我要用我的巨鸟插你的老婆”
[54:54] “Oh, my God, this is amazing.” “天了噜 好爽”
[54:55] “Oh, my God, homie. It feels so good.” “天了噜 兄弟 好爽哦”
[55:02] Okay, enough! Stop imitating! 行了行了 不要再模仿了
[55:04] I get it! He’s got a huge dick! 我明白 他的JJ那么大
[55:06] And her vagina,”bye!” It’s ruined! 整个把她的阴道都毁掉了
[55:07] Destroyed. Gone! 毁掉了 没有了
[55:09] It’s like when you lend a fat friend your shirt, 就像你把衣服借给一个肥胖的友人
[55:11] and it comes back, and it’s all stretchy and flappy! 拿回来的时候都撑肥了
[55:13] Sagging all over the place! It’ll be like this. 就这样晃晃荡荡的
[55:17] -I’m in! -Yes! -我加入 -好的
[55:18] Nice! Nice! Great! Awesome, awesome! 好啊 好
[55:22] What’s the plan? Okay, okay. -什么计划 -好的
[55:23] We’ve been thinking. What gets frats 我们一直在想
[55:25] kicked out of schools more than anything? 什么事最能让兄弟会被扫地出门呢
[55:27] Rape! 强奸
[55:30] I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. 不好意思 不好意思
[55:32] Hazing scandals. Hazing scandals! -虐待丑闻 -虐待丑闻啊
[55:35] You should’ve said it before you let me answer. 你让我回答之前就应该说的嘛
[55:38] We need all that equipment you bought to spy on Paula. 我们要用一下 你之前买来监视保拉的装备
[55:40] I didn’t… What? 我没有…说啥呢
[55:44] Just stop. 别不认账
[55:45] Look, you just take these spy glasses. 你带上这个监视眼镜
[55:47] They look totally like normal glasses. 看起来就是普普通通一副眼镜而已
[55:49] You wear them into the frat house. 你带着它到兄弟会去
[55:50] Teddy’s gonna start pushing you around 泰迪像往常一样对你动手动脚
[55:52] and fucking with you, like he always does. 折腾你的时候
[55:53] Like I’ve seen him do a million times. 我见过好多次了
[55:55] At that moment, you just push back. 那时候 你就把他一把推开
[55:57] Okay? Just push back. 记住吗 反击他
[55:59] The rest will take care of itself. 剩下的事情就顺其自然
[56:01] He’ll haze the fucking shit out of you. 之后他肯定会凌辱虐待你
[56:02] It’ll all get caught on this camera. 眼镜上的相机会拍下一切
[56:04] Delta psi is gone, you’re a free man. 台达帕普西就此被取缔 你重获自由了
[56:07] Those guys are my brothers. 那些人 是我的兄弟
[56:08] Your brothers? 兄弟
[56:10] Do you think your brothers would really treat you like that? 兄弟们会那样对待你吗
[56:12] Think about what they’ve done to you. 想想他们对你做过的事
[56:13] They dehumanized you. 他们不把你当人看
[56:14] They treated you like shit. They degraded you. 他们把你当屎一样对待 侮辱你的人格
[56:16] You’re an animal. 对于他们来说你是动物而已
[56:17] They called you assjuice. 他们甚至给你起了难听的外号
[56:18] Assjuice Assjuice.
[56:19] -Assjuice -Assjuice -Assjuice. -Assjuice.
[56:21] -Subhuman. -Assjuice. -非人待遇啊 -Assjuice
[56:22] Assjuice Assjuice. Assjuice.
[56:24] Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice. Assjuice.
[56:26] Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice! Assjuice! Assjuice! Assjuice!
[56:30] You better eat this fucking dog food, now! 你他妈快点吃下这块狗粮
[56:34] What’s the lesson? 你得到了什么教训
[56:35] Don’t go to sleep! 不能睡觉
[56:39] This is your destiny, assjuice. Assjuice 这是你的宿命
[56:42] Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice! Assjuice! Assjuice!
[56:45] Assjuice Assjuice Assjuice! Assjuice!
[56:47] I don’t know. 我不知道诶
[56:48] Everyone breaks, bro. 每个人都会崩溃
[56:49] Biology. 这是生物学
[56:51] That’s from zero dark thirty. 语出刺杀本拉登
[56:54] You guys don’t get it. 你们根本不能理解
[56:56] I’ve gone through hell. 我已经经历了地狱
[56:58] I’m not gonna throw that all away now. 我才不会就此放弃
[57:00] You know how many bjs I’ve been promised? 你知道他们承诺给我多少次口交吗
[57:03] Infinite bjs. 无数的口交
[57:05] Infinite. Infinite. 无数次 无数次
[57:07] Infinite bjs. 无数次的口交
[57:09] Delta psi forever, ya bish. 台达帕普西万岁 婊子们
[57:17] We’ll give you $1,000. 我们给你一千块钱
[57:19] Okay. I’m in. 好的 我干
[57:21] Nice! That was good! That was good. That was really good. 好样的
[57:25] That was good. That was sexy, too. 不错 你戴上很性感
[57:27] He looks like j.J. Abrams. 他好像J·J·艾布拉姆斯
[57:29] You look good. It looks okay. I think it’s okay. 挺帅嘛 不错 不错的
[57:31] Move, elephants! Move! Keep marching. 走啊 大象 前进
[57:35] March! 前进
[57:39] I’m not doing this anymore. 我做不下去了
[57:40] Get back in line, assjuice! Assjuice 回到队伍中去
[57:42] Get back in line! 快回去
[57:43] Fuck you. I am not an elephant! 你去死吧 我不是什么大象
[57:45] What did you just say to me? 你刚才说什么
[57:46] I am not an elephant! 我不是大象
[57:48] He’s doing it. He’s doing it. 他在反击了
[57:49] I’m a human man! I have dignity! 我也是人 也有自尊
[57:52] We all have dignity! Yes, assjuice, yes! -我们都有自尊 -Assjuice 厉害
[57:54] Our names are not fuckhead, or jizzface, 我们的名字不是脑残货 高潮脸
[57:57] or lea Michele. 也不是莉亚·米歇尔
[57:58] Lea Michele from glee? That’s actually funny. -莉亚·米歇尔 演欢乐合唱团那个 -真有意思
[57:59] Yeah, that’s really funny. 好有意思哦
[58:00] It’s Evan. 他叫埃文
[58:04] And Brendan. 这是布伦丹
[58:06] And Juan. 还有胡安
[58:07] So, fuck you. 你麻痹去死吧
[58:09] Haze me. Say it. 有种你就骂我啊
[58:11] Say it! Come on! Say it, Teddy. 快点啊泰迪 羞辱他啊
[58:13] I will haze you until your fucking face falls off! 我他妈的要骂到你没脸见人
[58:15] Yeah! 好耶
[58:18] You’re in so much fucking trouble. Come with me, pledge. 你这次要死了 滚过来
[58:25] Fuck him up, Teddy. 泰迪 弄死他
[58:29] I’m sorry. I’ll do anything. 对不起哦 你让我干什么都可以
[58:36] What’s going on, Gary? 加里 你怎么了
[58:39] Are you okay, man? You seem distraught. 你没事吧 你看起来心烦意乱的
[58:42] I mean, you’ve always been, in my opinion, like, our strongest pledge, 在我心中 你一直是我们最棒的新人
[58:45] and now you’re talking back. 现在你却跟我顶嘴
[58:46] I’m fucking scared, man. I’m tired all the time. -我好怕 好累 -怕么
[58:51] Fucking tired. I miss my mom. 累成狗 我想我妈妈
[58:53] Oh, no, assjuice. 不要这样 Assjuice
[58:54] Breaking? The guy was right. 那个人说人都会崩溃 说的挺对的
[58:55] Everybody breaks. 每个人都会崩溃
[58:56] Okay. I’ll tell you what. 好吧 我跟你说
[58:57] You go up to my room. 你去我房间里
[58:59] Lock the door, draw yourself a bath. Relax. 锁上门 好好洗个澡放松一下
[59:02] “Draw yourself a bath”? “洗个澡”
[59:03] Catch up on some z’s, okay? Take a nap. 好好休息一下 睡一会
[59:05] Full season of girls up there in the dvr. 录像机里有一整季的《都市女孩》
[59:07] We never planned for nice. 没想到他这么和蔼
[59:08] Thanks for talking to me, brother. All right? 你能跟我谈心 我很感激
[59:10] You can always come to me with this kind of stuff, all right? 以后这种事你也可以跟我求助 知道吗
[59:14] You’re doing a great job. See you upstairs. 你做的不错 待会我们楼上见
[59:23] I’m sorry, guys. He’s too good of a dude. 不好意思 他人太好了
[59:26] No! Teddy! -不要啊 -泰迪
[59:30] What’s up? Yeah, one more thing. -怎么了 -还有一件事
[59:31] These glasses, there’s a camera in them. -没有事了 -这个眼镜里有隐藏摄像头
[59:35] No! 完了
[59:37] The asset’s gone rogue. 一切都完了
[59:38] So the fraternity would get dissolved. …这样他们才能扳倒兄弟会
[59:44] And this isn’t the first time. 这已经不是第一次了
[59:45] No, no, no, no. They flooded the basement. 之前 他们还放水淹了地下室
[59:47] They got brother Pete to hook up with sister Brooke. 他们骗皮特兄弟跟布鲁克姐姐调情
[59:50] It’s okay. They’ve been after us for weeks. -真对不起 -没事 -他们已经盯上我们很久了
[59:53] No! He’s telling him everything! 拜托 他居然什么都说了
[59:55] Oh, my God! Jesus Christ, guys! 上帝啊 伙伴们
[1:00:00] Wait. 等等
[1:00:02] He’s looking at us. 他是在看我们吗
[1:00:03] What are you doing? He’s looking at us. -干什么呢 -他在看我们
[1:00:06] You guys just crossed the fucking line. You’re dead. 你们玩过界就死定了
[1:00:09] We’re dead? 死定了
[1:00:12] Oh, God! Oh, my God! That was scary. 天噜 还挺吓人的
[1:00:13] Come on, guys. Jesus. 拜托了…
[1:00:15] How do you turn these off? 这东西怎么关的
[1:00:17] It’s on the side. 在边上
[1:00:20] We’re gonna go to the shops 我们要逛街啦
[1:00:23] then we’re gonna go to mommy and me 然后我们一起去看
[1:00:26] and see all those bitches that I hate 那些我痛恨的小婊砸
[1:00:30] it’s gonna be really boring 一定会很无聊咯
[1:00:34] but we’ll get out of the house! 不过能出门还是好的
[1:00:45] I think the frat has broken into the car 我想兄弟会的人把我们车里的
[1:00:47] and stolen all of the airbags. 安全气囊都偷走了
[1:00:48] Airbags? Yeah. -安全气囊 -是的
[1:00:50] That’s so weird. Is anything else missing? 太奇怪了 别的东西丢了没有
[1:00:52] No! Okay. -没有 -好吧
[1:00:54] Why would they just break in and steal the airbags? 他们为什么要偷安全气囊呢
[1:00:55] I don’t know. We should file a police report… 我不知道 我们先报警…
[1:01:03] What the fuck? 搞毛啊
[1:01:05] Oh, shit! 该死的
[1:01:08] Found the airbags! 找到安全气囊了
[1:01:12] There’s three left! 还剩三个
[1:01:14] Fuck! 草哦
[1:01:16] Two left! 还剩两个
[1:01:18] Jimmy, are you okay? 吉米 你还好吗
[1:01:20] I’m fine! 我没事
[1:01:21] It wasn’t as bad as it seemed. I’m fine. 没有看起来的那么糟糕 我没事
[1:01:24] Delta psi has the upper hand! 台达帕普西暂时领先
[1:01:26] We went too far now. This is dangerous. 我们玩的也太过分了 这样很危险的
[1:01:29] We did not go too far. 我们没有过分
[1:01:31] Now is when we get them back even more. 现在我们要更加激烈地反击
[1:01:33] Do you see what they fucking did to me? 你看到了吗 这些人把我整成什么样了
[1:01:35] We don’t stop now! 现在我们不能停手
[1:01:35] So, what it’s gonna be next? They’re gonna break into the house? 那接下来怎样 他们万一闯入我们家里怎么办
[1:01:37] You need to grow up, okay? Our family is in danger. -不会的 -你成熟点好吗 你的家人有危险了
[1:01:41] I need to grow up? Yes, you need to grow up. -我成熟 -是啊 你要成熟点
[1:01:43] One of us has got to be the adult in this relationship. 在我们的婚姻中总得有个人成熟一点
[1:01:46] That’s not only offensive, but it’s fucking stupid. -你以为你就不用负责吗 -你这样说既伤人又愚蠢
[1:01:49] It’s offensive that I’m saying that you should be smart? 你觉得我说你聪明很伤人吗
[1:01:51] Yes, it’s offensive that I have to be the smart one all the time! 当然 你总认为我理所应当地做聪明的那个
[1:01:54] I’m allowed to be just as irresponsible as you. 我也有像你一样不该负责的权利
[1:01:56] Well, that’s how it works! I’m the dumb guy, 婚姻生活不就是这样吗 我是蠢丈夫
[1:01:58] and you’re the woman who’s supposed to 而你应该是那个阻止蠢丈夫
[1:01:59] stop the dumb guy from doing dumb shit! 的聪明妻子
[1:02:01] Haven’t you ever seen a fucking Kevin James movie? 你他妈没看过凯文·詹姆斯那电影吗
[1:02:03] We can’t both be Kevin James. I’m Kevin James! 我们不能都当凯文·詹姆斯 我才是凯文·詹姆斯
[1:02:05] I have a little bit of Kevin James in me. 我内心也有一点凯文·詹姆斯呢
[1:02:07] Clearly, you’re the one who knows better, 本来你平时就总是更聪明
[1:02:09] so you should know better. 所以这种蠢事应该你来负责
[1:02:11] You know that I’m not like that, and I’ve never been like that. 你知道我没有更聪明
[1:02:14] Well, maybe you should be. That’s never been me. -那就学着聪明点啊 -我不需要
[1:02:15] Just because I’m a mom doesn’t mean 虽然我现在当妈妈了
[1:02:17] that I’m gonna change who I am. 那也不意味着我要做出多少改变
[1:02:20] It doesn’t mean I can stop doing mushrooms with teenagers. 那也不意味着 我不能再跟青少年混迷幻蘑菇吃了
[1:02:24] Fine! Fine! -很好 -很好
[1:02:25] Okay, Kevin, I don’t think we’re a good team anymore. 好吧 凯文·詹姆斯 咱们不再是合作团队了
[1:02:28] The team is breaking up. Yep. -我们可以散伙了 -好的
[1:02:29] This worked before we had Stella, but… 我们生斯特拉之前可能有效…
[1:02:31] Now it doesn’t. It doesn’t work anymore. 不过现在不行了
[1:02:33] Yeah, because someone refuses to grow up. 因为有人不愿成熟起来
[1:02:34] Fine. Okay. Fine then. -好吧 -好的
[1:02:35] You go find your nagging wife that you 你去找你想要的唠叨老婆吧
[1:02:37] want to find, and I’ll go find a real man. 我要去找个真爷们
[1:02:39] Fine! Good to know. Fine. -好啊 感谢通知 -好
[1:02:40] I don’t feel safe here, just in case you didn’t know. 我现在在这个家没有安全感
[1:02:43] Well, that’s crazy. 你是胡说的
[1:02:44] I’m gonna take our child and go. 我要带走女儿走了
[1:02:47] Because this is perhaps the safest place on the planet, 这座房子明明是 世界上最安全的地方
[1:02:50] just so you know! 我就这么一说
[1:02:51] You’re kidnapping our baby! Asshole! -你绑架我女儿 -混蛋
[1:02:53] Don’t kidnap our baby! 别绑架我们的孩子
[1:02:54] I’m gonna put out an Amber fucking alert! 我要发布黄色警戒
[1:02:56] Enjoy the house by yourself, you child! 你自己一个人住着吧 小屁孩
[1:02:58] This is safer than the white house! 这里明明比白宫还要安全
[1:03:02] Dude, we missed the airbag! 哥们儿 我们错过了安全气囊
[1:03:04] Kelly, there’s one left! 凯利 就剩下一个了
[1:03:06] It could be anywhere! 可能在任何地方
[1:03:12] Hey, man, do you think, maybe we’re going, like, way too far with this? 老兄 你觉不觉得我们做的有点过了
[1:03:17] I mean, as a child of divorce, I just… 作为一个家长离婚的小孩 我…
[1:03:19] I can’t help it, I sympathize with them. 我忍不住同情他们诶
[1:03:22] Well, my parents love each other, and I think it’s hilarious. 我家长很相爱 所以我觉得这一切都挺搞笑的
[1:03:44] Fuck! 哦草
[1:03:46] Fuckers! Fuck! 该死的
[1:04:18] Shalom, Mac. 你好 马克
[1:04:20] Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. 嘿
[1:04:23] How’s it going? I’m sorry. -你没事吧 -真对不起
[1:04:24] I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. 太对不起了
[1:04:26] I love you so much. I’m so sorry. 我好爱你 对不起哦
[1:04:27] I love you, I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:04:28] I was so stupid. 我太傻了
[1:04:30] What a stupid fucking fight to have. 这场争吵根本就是没意义的
[1:04:32] No, I was stupid. I’m really, really sorry. -我也够蠢的 -真抱歉
[1:04:33] I’m so sorry. It was so dumb. 对不起 我太傻了
[1:04:34] It was really dumb. I love you so much, okay? -吵架太不应该了 -我太爱你了 知道吗
[1:04:36] Do you still like me? Yes, I still like you. -你还喜欢我吗 -喜欢啊
[1:04:39] Okay, good. I love you. Okay. 好了 我爱你
[1:04:41] She’s so crazy. 她太疯了
[1:04:42] She’s still behind you. 她还在你后边站着呢
[1:04:54] Lame, isn’t it, Pete? 真无聊啊 你说呢 皮特
[1:05:03] You’re really villaining out in here. 你还真是神神秘秘的
[1:05:06] What’s lame? What’s going on? 你说什么无聊 怎么了
[1:05:08] Lame that we’re on probation. 我们被留校 很无聊啊
[1:05:11] We’re not gonna end up on this thing. 我们没法上这面墙了
[1:05:13] That is kind of lame, but also kind of meaningless, right? 确实很不爽 但是上了这墙又有什么意义
[1:05:17] No, man. I just mean, like, you’re the president, you know? -你说什么 -我是说 反正你是主席嘛
[1:05:22] If you want to be up there so bad, just put your picture up. 你那么想上墙 你把自己的照片挂上去不就得了
[1:05:24] No one’s gonna stop you. 也没人会阻止你的
[1:05:25] Because then I didn’t earn it. 因为我不是凭借真正实力上的墙
[1:05:28] It doesn’t mean anything if you don’t earn it. 如果你没做什么实事 上墙也没有意义啊
[1:05:31] Who cares? 谁管你
[1:05:33] “Who cares?” “谁管你”
[1:05:36] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑嘛
[1:05:40] You’re the vp, man. 你是我的副主席
[1:05:45] Dude, that was four years ago, okay? 现在都过去4年了好吗
[1:05:48] We were fucking virgins. All right? 当时我们都是处男 好吧
[1:05:50] We’re about to be, like, adults now. 现在 我们都要成大人了
[1:05:52] In two weeks, none of this is even gonna matter. 两周后我们毕业了 这一切都没意义了
[1:05:55] I mean, you do realize that all this stuff, it’s all bullshit, right? 我说 你知道这面墙上的故事都是假的吧
[1:06:00] Like, my brother’s fraternity also thinks they invented beer pong. 我哥的兄弟会还说他们也发明了兵乓啤酒呢
[1:06:03] Well, your brother is a liar. 你哥是胡说的
[1:06:05] All right, let’s put that down. 放下这个 好好说话
[1:06:07] Dude, I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, 兄弟 我不想让你误解
[1:06:09] but I think you’re freaking out 但是我觉得 你对于自己
[1:06:11] about what you’re gonna do next year. 明年要做什么感到恐惧
[1:06:13] What? 什么
[1:06:14] I’m trying to be your friend, okay? 我只是当你朋友给你说这些
[1:06:16] But I don’t know why you try to hide this stuff from me. 我不知道你干嘛不跟我谈谈这些感受
[1:06:18] I’m a psychology minor, you know that. 我副业修心理科的啊
[1:06:20] “I’m a psychology minor.” “我副业修心理科的啊”
[1:06:21] Dude, why do you think you’re so obsessed 兄弟 你知道为什么你如此放不下
[1:06:23] with that old couple next door, all right? 隔壁那对夫妇吗
[1:06:25] It’s because they remind you of the future. 因为他们让你想到未来的自己
[1:06:27] I’m sorry, but it’s true. 对不起 但这是事实
[1:06:28] What the fuck are you talking about? 你他妈在说什么
[1:06:30] You’re trying to be my friend? Yes! -你是拿我当朋友对吗 -是啊
[1:06:31] Well, why don’t you go fuck my girlfriend again? 那你干嘛不再去跟我女朋友来一炮呢
[1:06:33] What? Yeah. -什么 -对
[1:06:35] I thought we were over that. What are you… 我以为我们已经冰释前嫌了 你怎么…
[1:06:36] How the fuck could I be cool with that, man? 我怎么可能原谅你
[1:06:38] You had sex with my girlfriend! 你睡了我的女朋友
[1:06:40] What are you… We said all those things, all right? 我们不是说了那些押韵的打油诗吗
[1:06:42] They rhymed! What the hell was that? 现在你又反目…
[1:06:44] We said some shit that rhymed? Are you crazy, man? 押韵的打油诗 你疯了吗
[1:06:47] You don’t think I was clearly trying to mask how I really felt, 那些烂玩意怎么可能让我原谅你 你没看出来吗
[1:06:52] so I tried to bro out with you? 我只是假装大度 继续跟你做兄弟而已
[1:06:53] I don’t know! You’re a good actor! 我怎么会知道 你演得太好了
[1:06:55] What the fuck am I supposed to think? 我他妈该怎么想
[1:06:57] Get the fuck out of here! 快滚出去
[1:06:58] God! Dude, take your shit out on someone else, all right? 天噜 你有气找别人撒好吗
[1:07:01] This isn’t about me. Okay. -这事又不是我的错 -行
[1:07:02] That’s right, Pete. Walk away. 他说得对 皮特 快滚吧
[1:07:06] Bitch. Oh, my God. 婊砸
[1:07:09] Scoonie put his dick in your mouth 司寇尼有天在你睡觉的时候
[1:07:11] while you were sleeping, bitch! 把他的JJ放进你嘴里了 婊砸
[1:07:13] Uh-uh. I wasn’t asleep. 不 我才没睡觉
[1:07:34] One sec! 等一下
[1:07:37] Get your knees in there. 把腿放进去
[1:07:39] There you go. 好啦
[1:07:43] Hey, neighbor. 你好啊 邻居
[1:07:46] What the fuck do you want, man? 你还想怎么样
[1:07:47] Hi, how’s it going? 你好 最近怎么样
[1:07:49] What do you want? It’s over. Yeah. 你还想怎样 都结束了
[1:07:50] You won. There’s nothing else. 你赢了 我们不想继续了
[1:07:52] We’re just getting started. 我们才刚刚开始呢
[1:07:53] I know what you might be thinking. 我知道你们脑子里想的什么
[1:07:55] “Teddy is gonna graduate this year 泰迪明年就要毕业了
[1:07:57] “and everything’s gonna be fine.” 然后一切就都会平息
[1:07:58] But it won’t. 不会的
[1:08:00] Because in a few weeks, when school ends, so does our probation. 几周后 学期结束 我们的留校察看也就结束了
[1:08:03] There’s gonna be hundreds and thousands of teddys living 还会有千百个泰迪前仆后继地
[1:08:07] next door to you for all time. 住在你家隔壁
[1:08:08] Because”Teddy” is just an idea. 泰迪只是一个符号
[1:08:12] It’s over. It’s over, man. 都结束了好吗
[1:08:13] It’s over? Okay, it’s over, it’s over, it’s over. 没错 结束了
[1:08:15] I just have one thing I wanted to say. 我只想说一件事
[1:08:17] This entire time, your daughter is gonna be growing up 在这段时间里 你们的女儿
[1:08:20] watching all these young, shirtless men next door, 将会看着隔壁无数个年轻赤膊的汉子长大
[1:08:22] and we’re gonna be watching right back. 而我们也会看回去
[1:08:25] You’re a bad boy! Get off our porch. 你这人咋这么坏 快滚开
[1:08:28] Delta psi, bitch. Now! I’m gonna call the police! -台达帕普西万岁 婊砸 -快滚 我要报警了
[1:08:29] Get off! 滚
[1:08:32] We are not moving. 我们绝不搬家
[1:08:33] No. They are. 不 我们逼他们搬
[1:08:36] The problem is that they’re on probation. 问题是现在 他们被留校察看了
[1:08:37] I know. They’re being careful. -我知道 -也就是说他们现在行事更小心了
[1:08:39] They’re never gonna do anything ridiculous, 以前那些荒唐事他们再也不会干了
[1:08:40] What would be great is if they didn’t think they were on probation. 所以我们就要让他们以为自己脱离留校察看了
[1:08:49] Our probation’s been lifted! Our probation’s been lifted! 我们的留校察看被撤销了
[1:08:53] Our probation’s been lifted! 我们的留校察看被撤销了
[1:08:56] Yeah, this is amazing. 真不错
[1:08:58] I want a baby. I’m gonna have a baby. 我也想要个孩子
[1:09:00] You don’t want a baby. Oh, I do. -你可不想 -我真的想要
[1:09:02] Would you be my surrogate, Kelly? 你愿意当我的代孕妈妈吗 凯利
[1:09:03] No! Dude, don’t ask that. -不 -老兄 别这么问
[1:09:05] Don’t be so fucking offended. It’s not like we’re gonna have sex. 不要用这么受伤的语气 我又没说要跟她上床
[1:09:09] -I would masturbate into her. -That’s not how it works. -我可以自己撸到她里面啊 -代孕不是这样的
[1:09:11] Oh, shit. Teddy just tweeted. 泰迪刚刚发推特了
[1:09:14] What? 什么
[1:09:16] Tomorrow night, party’s on. 明天晚上大爬梯
[1:09:18] There’ll be food, blankets. It’s gonna be great. 今晚有免费爬梯 有吃的 有毛毯 会很不错的
[1:09:21] We’re back on the air with dirty boy. 坏小子正在直播 接下来我们来接听听众热线
[1:09:22] All right, caller, what’s your name? 来电听众 请问你叫什么名字
[1:09:26] This is nutsack calling over from delta psi. 我是台达帕普西兄弟会的毛蛋蛋
[1:09:30] What’s up, nutsack? 你好 毛蛋蛋
[1:09:32] We’re having a huge rager tonight. 我们今晚要举行狂欢
[1:09:33] You know what brings people to a party more than anything? 你知道如何给爬梯 招揽更多客人吗
[1:09:36] This is mark wahlberg. 名人效应 我是马克·沃尔伯格
[1:09:38] If you don’t come to this party, 如果你不来参加我们的爬梯
[1:09:40] I’m gonna give you a world-class knuckle sandwich. 我就要对准嘴给你来上一拳
[1:09:41] Oh, my gosh. This is Anne hathaway. 哦天了噜 我是安妮·海瑟薇
[1:09:44] I want to ask you to the party this weekend 我邀请你们这周末
[1:09:46] that I’m having with friends. 跟我的朋友一起来这个有趣的爬梯
[1:09:48] Hello. This is Julia child. 你好 我是茱莉亚·蔡尔德
[1:09:50] Ho! Hey, babe, you want to party? 嗨 亲爱的 你要爬梯嘛
[1:09:53] The question is, do you want to party? 问题是 你们想要爬梯嘛
[1:09:55] Right there. 就在这里
[1:09:56] You, too, deadwood. There you go. 枯树干 也给你一张吧
[1:09:57] See you guys. 晚上见哦
[1:09:59] Hey, it’s ray Romano. What are you doin’? 大家好 我是雷·罗曼诺
[1:10:03] No, this is ray Romano and… 你说错了 应该是这样 我是雷·罗曼诺
[1:10:04] No, this is ray Romano… 我说的是对的
[1:10:04] Who is ray Romano? 雷·罗曼诺到底是谁
[1:10:07] This is president Barack Obama, 我是奥巴马总统
[1:10:09] telling you to come to a great party 我号召大家今晚都来参加
[1:10:12] this evening at 2203 west olmstead. 在奥姆斯特德西街2033号举行的爬梯
[1:10:15] Peace, nigga. 好运啊 哥们
[1:10:36] Gentlemen, we are fortunate members 先生么 我们幸运地继承了
[1:10:38] of a prestigious lineage of extraordinary gentlemen. 杰出先辈的荣耀血统
[1:10:43] We are delta psi beta. 我们是台达帕普西 Beta兄弟会
[1:10:46] Delta psi! 台达帕普西
[1:10:50] Now, there is no higher honor in delta psi than making it onto the wall. 在我们兄弟会 登上那面墙是至上荣耀
[1:10:56] And this year, we will make it on that wall. 这一年 我们终会登上这面墙
[1:11:00] People have hot-boxed showers. 人们发明过大麻熏浴室
[1:11:02] They’ve hot-boxed cars. 大麻熏车厢
[1:11:04] Attics. Caves. Fire trucks. 大麻熏阁楼 大麻熏洞 大麻熏消防车
[1:11:06] Porta-potties. Private planes. 大麻熏厕所 大麻熏飞机
[1:11:08] But tonight, forget the hot-box. 今晚 让我们忘了那些吧
[1:11:11] I give you the hot house. 隆重介绍 大麻屋
[1:12:30] Holy shit. 妈的
[1:12:32] This party is getting out of control. 爬梯已经脱离控制了
[1:12:34] This is strike three. This is crazy. -这绝对可以三振出局了 -太疯狂了
[1:12:35] Strike three. Yes! -三振出局 -好耶
[1:12:38] Yes, hello. This is the president of the neighborhood watch. 你好 我是街区委员会主席
[1:12:41] There is a giant party at 2203 west olmstead right now. 奥姆斯特德西街2203号正在举行爬梯
[1:12:45] They’re yelling and fighting. The ringleader’s name is scoonie. 又吵又闹 领头的是一个叫司寇尼的
[1:12:49] He’s a little scrawny piece of shit with a giant dick. 他是个长了个大JJ的瘦猴
[1:12:51] Come on, come on. Stay on message! I’m sorry. -拜托 不要扯远了 -对不起
[1:12:54] We have a disturbance at 2203 west olmstead. 奥姆斯特德西街2203号有噪音扰民案件
[1:12:57] 10-4. 收到
[1:13:01] What is this? Is this our flyer? 这是什么东西 我们的传单吗
[1:13:03] No, we do everything online! 不是 我们都是在网上宣传的
[1:13:05] Who makes flyers anymore? 现在谁还用传单
[1:13:07] Fucking old people! 那群老混蛋
[1:13:08] Old people? 老混蛋
[1:13:10] Thumbsucker! Let me see the letter from the school, man! 吞雷货 让我看看学校的解禁令
[1:13:18] Our school’s insignia is in Latin. 我们的校徽上面写的是拉丁语
[1:13:20] This is in Jewish! 这里写的是希伯来语
[1:13:22] What? We’re not off probation! -什么 -我们的留校察看没有被取消
[1:13:23] The old people have the upper hand. 那些老混蛋在耍我们
[1:13:25] We got to get everyone out of here! 快把人物都疏散出去
[1:13:26] We got to get everybody… 大家一起来…
[1:13:27] Hootie-hoo! Hootie-hoo! 呼呼呼
[1:13:30] Guys! 伙伴们
[1:13:32] Hootie-hoo! Hootie-hoo! 呼呼呼
[1:13:42] Shit, they’re hootie-hooing! 妈的 他们开始哄人了
[1:13:43] What? They’re fucking hootie-hooing. -什么 -他们在呼呼呼
[1:13:44] What does that mean? 什么是呼呼呼
[1:13:47] -I don’t get it! -It’s from an outkast song. -我不明白 -就是流浪者组合的那首歌
[1:13:56] Okay, okay, we fucking get it! I get it. I get it. -行了别唱了 -明白了
[1:13:58] That’s the song. How could they know that’s happening? -就是这个歌曲 -他们怎么会识破我们
[1:13:59] How do they know something’s wrong? 他们怎么会知道我们在耍他们
[1:14:00] It’s because of the Hebrew. 应该是因为希伯来语
[1:14:03] I put a little Hebrew in the school sign, 我在学校校徽里加了一句希伯来语
[1:14:04] you know, like a coded game. 好像解码游戏
[1:14:05] What? What? 什么
[1:14:06] Check this out. Inside the school seal, 你看啊 在他们的校徽里面
[1:14:08] I put sof hamisschak, 我写了一句 Sof Hamisschak
[1:14:10] which is Hebrew for”game over.” 希伯来语就是”玩儿完”的意思
[1:14:12] What the fuck is wrong with you, man? Why did you do that? 你有病吗 你干嘛要写那个
[1:14:15] -Stop hitting me. -That’s so stupid! -别打我呀 -你真蠢
[1:14:16] Like at the end of a heist, you leave your calling card. 不是 就像一个示意 在作案之后留下一张名片
[1:14:19] It’s like,”they got us again.” 他们就会很沮丧 “唉 又让他们得逞了”的感觉
[1:14:21] One big difference, the heist isn’t done! 很大的不同是 我们还没作完案呢
[1:14:23] We’re mid-fucking-heist, genius! 我们正在作呢 天才
[1:14:37] Everybody out! Party’s over! 大家都出去 爬梯结束了
[1:14:40] Let’s go! This is not a fucking drill! 这不是演习 快出去
[1:14:42] Stop standing around! Let’s go! 不要逗留了 马上离开
[1:14:44] Drinks down! No alcohol outside! Get the fuck out of here! 把酒喝干净 不要带到外面去 大家快离开
[1:14:48] Party’s over! Dirty Santa, let’s go! 爬梯结束了 圣诞老人 快走吧
[1:14:51] Everyone’s clearing out. Oh, my God! 他们在清场了
[1:14:52] Everyone’s leaving! 大家都走了
[1:14:54] This isn’t a strike! It’s not a strike if everyone’s leaving! 大家都走了就不能三振出局了
[1:14:57] Shit! 妈的
[1:14:59] It’s Watkins. 我是沃特金斯警官
[1:15:00] Looks like the party shut down. 看起来爬梯已经结束了
[1:15:05] Cops are here. 警察来了
[1:15:07] Fuck me! Shit! They’re sending garf out to talk to him. 妈的 他们让加菲去跟警察交涉了
[1:15:09] He’s so charming, he’ll get the cop to leave. 那孩子很有魅力 警察一定会被他说走的
[1:15:11] Yo, is there a party going on around here? 听说你们这里在开爬梯
[1:15:12] No, no. There was, but I shut that down. 没有 刚才有 我让他们都离开了
[1:15:15] You got nothing to worry about, officer. 警官 你就不用担心啦
[1:15:17] That’s really responsible of you guys. 你们真是负责的好青年
[1:15:18] You must’ve heard we were coming. 你们一定知道我要来了吧
[1:15:20] Look, we’re in a nice neighborhood. We want to be good neighbors. 我知道我们的小区很和睦 我们也想做和睦的一员
[1:15:23] It’s the least we could do, you know? 这是我们力所能及的事嘛
[1:15:25] We appreciate that, man. 嗯 我很感激啊
[1:15:26] I’m gonna go now. No. -我得走了 -别着急啊
[1:15:28] You’re not trying to get rid of me, are you? 你不是想赶我走吧
[1:15:29] No. No. 哪有啊
[1:15:32] We’ve got to save… Come on, we’re so close! 我们还能挽回吗 我们马上就成功了
[1:15:34] We gotta save this. What do we do? Okay, okay, okay. -我们要挽救一下啊 -好的
[1:15:36] Teddy’s room. We got to sneak into Teddy’s room. 我们要到泰迪的房间去
[1:15:37] Fuse box. We’ll turn the party back on. 我们要找到保险丝盒 让他们继续爬梯
[1:15:39] Get the party going again. Get the party started. -让爬梯重新开起来 -嗯 让他们重新爬梯
[1:15:41] Let’s go. Get the party started! Come on! 我们走 让他们重新爬梯
[1:15:42] Grab the monitor. Grab the monitor. 带上监视器
[1:15:44] What are you doing? I’m sneaking. -你在做毛 -悄悄潜入啊
[1:15:46] What the fuck? 搞毛啊
[1:15:48] Don’t worry about it. 别这样
[1:15:49] Is that your real name? Garf? 你原名就叫加菲吗
[1:15:51] Well, Garfield. 我叫加菲尔德
[1:15:52] Garfield. Garfield, yeah. Yeah. -加菲尔德 -对 加菲尔德
[1:15:55] Like the cat. My father… yeah. -就像加菲猫一样 -我爸的名字…也是
[1:15:56] “I hate mondays!” “我讨厌礼拜一”
[1:15:58] “I hate mondays!” “我讨厌礼拜一”
[1:16:00] “I love lasagna!” “我喜欢宽面条”
[1:16:06] Do some cat stuff real quick. Be sarcastic or lick yourself. 快学学猫咪 装个逼或者舔舔手
[1:16:11] Okay. All right. 好吧
[1:16:20] I love fucking with you when you high, man. 我最喜欢逗嗑药嗨了的人了
[1:16:28] Get the hell out of here. 快离开这里
[1:16:29] Everybody out! Hootie-hoo! Let’s go! 大家都出去 呼呼呼 该走了
[1:16:33] All right, fellas, get a move on. Hootie-hoo! 快走吧兄弟 呼呼呼
[1:16:36] What the fuck is wrong with you, man? What the… 你他妈有病吗
[1:16:39] That was, like, a distraction so they couldn’t see what was going on. 我只是让他们放松警惕而已
[1:16:41] Grow up! It worked. Okay. Okay. -别计较了 挺管用的 -好吧
[1:16:42] Yeah. There wasn’t anything behind it. 你以为我真的对你有意思吗
[1:16:43] You used so much tongue! 你用太多舌头了
[1:16:45] Upstairs clear! 楼上清干净了
[1:16:52] Hey. Do not let anyone upstairs, you got me? 任何人都不许上楼去 知道吗
[1:16:55] Yes, sir. 知道了
[1:17:05] Holy fuck. 见鬼
[1:17:11] What was that? 怎么回事
[1:17:13] Shaggy, Scooby, jizzface, let’s investigate! 茸茸毛 史酷比 高潮脸 我们来调查
[1:17:18] It’s open. It’s open. 门开着
[1:17:32] He’s right there! He’s right there! 他在里面
[1:17:34] What do we do? What do we do? What do we do? 我们怎么办 怎么办
[1:17:35] We got to get him out of there! Distraction. -我们得让他出来 -障眼法
[1:17:37] Okay, distraction. What? What do we do? 好吧 障眼法 怎么障
[1:17:39] I’m gonna jump off the balcony. What? -我从楼梯上跳下去 -什么
[1:17:43] No, no, why? Why? No! What? -不要 为什么啊 -你干嘛
[1:17:47] Oh, God! 哦 天啊
[1:17:51] Fuck! Shit, shit. Go! 妈的 躲起来
[1:17:56] What the fuck? 搞什么
[1:18:01] Nice. He’s gone. 好了 他走了
[1:18:02] He’s gone. 他走了
[1:18:04] Come on, come on! Damn it! 妈的
[1:18:06] 123 One, two, three?
[1:18:08] No! 不对
[1:18:12] My God, Jesus! 上帝啊
[1:18:14] What the hell, bro? 你怎么搞的 老兄
[1:18:15] What up, Teddy? 泰迪 你好啊
[1:18:16] What the fuck? 搞毛
[1:18:17] “Boobs” upside down! “胸部”的拼写倒过来
[1:18:18] I can’t do”boob.” I can do”Bob.” 那是四个字母 这里只有三位
[1:18:20] I can do”cock.” I can do”c-o-k.” 我试试JJ 试试C-o-k
[1:18:22] Sixty-nine? -试试69 -密码是三位数的
[1:18:23] What other stupid number combinations are there? 还有什么二逼的数字组合啊
[1:18:27] I’ll never talk! I’m unbreakable! 我不会告诉你怎么回事的 我不会崩溃
[1:18:32] I’m not a distraction. 我才不是什么障眼法
[1:18:35] It’s a distraction? 这是障眼法
[1:18:36] No! No! 不是 不是啊
[1:18:37] I got it, I got it. I got it. 我解出来了
[1:18:43] 420 Four-twenty?
[1:18:43] 420是4月20日 是一些爬梯文化中的全美吸食大麻日
[1:18:44] Victory. 赢咯
[1:18:46] Boom! Yes! 好耶
[1:18:50] Yes. I’m gonna kill you. 好耶 我要宰了你
[1:18:53] Go, go. Okay. -你快走 -好的
[1:18:56] Don’t open this door no matter what you hear! 无论听到什么都不要出门
[1:18:58] This is it. 就是现在
[1:19:00] Mano y mano. 男人之间的决斗
[1:19:02] You are not getting through this door. 你今天进不了这扇门
[1:19:03] Jesus. Okay. 上帝啊 好吧
[1:19:07] Fuck, these kids locked everything! 妈的 这些孩子什么都上锁
[1:19:09] God damn it. 妈的
[1:19:10] I’ve been wanting this. I’ve got your number. 我一直在等这一刻 我解出了你的密码锁
[1:19:12] Ready? 准备好了吗
[1:19:14] Yeah, I’m ready. Are you ready, huh? 我准备好了 你呢
[1:19:19] Old man. Oh, my nuts! -死老头 -哦我的蛋
[1:19:20] Why the fuck do you keep fighting? 你干嘛还死不认输
[1:19:26] Yes, that felt good! 这感觉真爽
[1:19:28] I hit him, Kelly! Fuck! 我刚刚打到他了 凯利
[1:19:36] Okay, let’s just relax for a second. 我们先休息一下好吗
[1:19:38] I can’t let you in yet. I haven’t figured out how to open it! -给我开门救我啊 -不行 我还没打开保险丝盒
[1:19:43] Okay, fuck me! 草泥马呀
[1:19:49] Stay! 好好呆着
[1:19:54] What the fuck? 麻痹干嘛
[1:19:57] How’d you even do that? 你怎么做到的
[1:19:58] No idea. 我也不知道
[1:20:00] Come here! No! -你过来吧 -不要
[1:20:03] What the fuck? Damn it! 麻痹搞毛
[1:20:04] Who still has waterbeds? 现在谁还睡水床
[1:20:20] Let’s do this shit. 我们就这样打吧
[1:20:28] Suck my dick! 吞我JJ
[1:20:30] Suck my dick. 吞我JJ
[1:20:36] Yeah, suck it! Suck my dick. 吞我JJ
[1:20:37] No, no! 不要
[1:20:43] So gross! Ew! 恶心死了
[1:20:45] That was very immature! 这样太幼稚了
[1:20:52] I’m Batman! 我是蝙蝠侠
[1:20:54] Oh! Fuck! 妈的
[1:20:58] I’m Batman! 我是蝙蝠侠
[1:21:01] Ahhh! 啊
[1:21:03] Oh, shit! 该死
[1:21:05] Fuck me! 该死
[1:21:19] Good luck with all your problems, officer. 警官 祝你万事顺利
[1:21:22] Really. 真心的
[1:21:33] Get off of me! 放开我
[1:21:34] God damn it! 妈的
[1:21:36] No, no, no! Yeah! -不要 -来吧
[1:21:40] Kelly! 凯利
[1:21:42] Kelly, honey. 凯利 宝贝
[1:21:44] He’s coming. Kelly, it’s over! -他来了 -凯利 一切都结束了
[1:21:46] Kelly, he’s coming! 凯利 他上去了
[1:21:48] Fuck! Shit! 糟糕
[1:21:51] So long, neighbor. 再见了 邻居
[1:22:04] I need backup at 2203 west olmstead! 我需要警力支持
[1:22:08] Delta psi is attacking me! I’m under fire right now! 台达帕普西对我进行了袭击 我现在全身起火
[1:22:10] I need backup! Over! 我需要支持 完毕
[1:22:12] Well played, motherfuckers. 挺会玩儿啊 混蛋
[1:22:14] What the fuck are you looking at? 你们他妈瞎看什么
[1:22:15] What the fuck are y’all looking at? 看毛看
[1:22:18] Well played. What the fuck? -挺会玩 -怎么回事
[1:22:22] You can’t tell anyone I showed you this. Okay, baby? 你可别给别人说我给你看这个哦
[1:22:24] Oh, my God. Shut up, scoonie. 你能闭嘴吗 司寇尼
[1:22:25] I’m sorry, baby. 对不起哦 宝贝
[1:22:32] No, guys! Hey, hey! 别进来
[1:22:35] Oh, shit! 妈的
[1:22:36] Holy shit! 这下糟了哦
[1:22:37] My brothers need me. 我的兄弟们需要我
[1:23:01] Holy shit! Did you break your leg? 该死 你把腿摔断了吗
[1:23:04] Baby broke his leg! 小孩把腿摔断了哟
[1:23:05] I’m not a baby. 我不是小孩
[1:23:07] Oh, no? I’m a fucking man! -不是吗 -我他妈是个男人
[1:23:09] My God, Jimmy! 天啊 吉米
[1:23:11] He’s so light. He’s all dick. 他真的好轻 全身只剩下JJ了
[1:23:12] Thank you. 谢谢夸奖
[1:23:14] Keep your dick away from my wife! 你和你的JJ都离我老婆远点
[1:23:22] This is who I am. 这就是我
[1:23:24] Jimmy fuckin’ blevitz. 他妈的吉米·布勒维斯
[1:23:27] You want this? 你想要我吗
[1:23:29] Oh, my leg. 啊我腿疼
[1:23:34] Let’s make a baby. 我们生小孩吧
[1:23:37] That’ll solve all our problems. 我们之间的问题就都解决了
[1:23:38] Yeah. 好啊
[1:23:47] We are fucked, man. 我们完蛋了 兄弟
[1:23:48] Yeah. We’re fucked, man. 没错 我们完蛋了
[1:23:50] I guess we’re all going down in a blaze of glory, huh? 我想 好兄弟生死与共 对吗
[1:23:53] What? No way, man. Get out of here. 不行 你快离开这里
[1:23:56] Dude, all that shit I was saying the other day 哥们 那天我说到的
[1:23:58] about you and the fraternity… 关于你和兄弟会的
[1:24:00] Fuck that, all right? I was out of line, man. 都是胡扯 好吗 我太过分了
[1:24:02] This stuff is important. 兄弟会是很重要的
[1:24:03] I know. 我知道
[1:24:04] Regardless of anything, we’re brothers for life. 无论如何 我们是一生的好兄弟
[1:24:07] This is on me. I took it too far. 这都是我的错 我玩过火了
[1:24:10] That’s why you got to go. 所以你得离开
[1:24:11] You got a bright future, kid. 你前程远大 孩子
[1:24:13] You’re the smartest person I know. 你是我认识的最聪明的人
[1:24:15] I’m the president of a fraternity. 我只是个兄弟会的主席
[1:24:17] You could be president of the united nations. 而你能做联合国的主席
[1:24:18] There is no president of the united nations. 联合国没有主席…
[1:24:20] Yeah, but see, that’s my fucking point! 我知道 我就是举个栗子
[1:24:22] You know shit like that, man! 你看 你知道的事比我多
[1:24:23] This is all my fault. 这一切都是我的错
[1:24:25] You’re not taking the heat for this. 我不能让你帮我承担
[1:24:26] I fucking will, man. 我自己一人就好
[1:24:27] Brothers don’t get divorced. Yeah, I know. -我们是不离婚的兄弟 -我知道
[1:24:29] I’m a supernova. Burn bright, die young. 我是陨落的超新星 虽然年轻但死得耀眼
[1:24:32] I fucking love you, man. 我爱死你了 兄弟
[1:24:33] I love you, dawg. I love you. -我也爱你 哥们 -我爱你
[1:24:36] I fucking love you, man. Get out of here. 我也爱你 你快走吧
[1:24:38] Be in this moment! Live in this shit with me! 快体会这一刻 跟我一起说
[1:24:41] I love you! I love you, too, man. -我爱你 -我也爱你…
[1:24:43] I love you! 我爱你
[1:24:44] -I fucking love you, Pete. -I love you! -我他妈也爱你 皮特 -我 爱 你
[1:24:47] I love you, too, but… Get out of here, man! Just go! 我也爱你…你快别废话了 走啊
[1:24:52] Delta psi. 台达帕普西万岁
[1:24:54] Delta psi, man. All right? 台达帕普西万岁 兄弟
[1:24:58] Go! Get the brothers out of here now, man! 走 带着兄弟们撤退
[1:25:00] T-bone, gerbil, jizzface, let’s get the fuck out of here! Let’s go! T牛排 老沙鼠 高潮脸 我们快撤 走吧
[1:25:14] Delta psi forever! 台达帕普西万岁
[1:25:18] Delta psi this shit! 台达帕普西是屎
[1:25:19] You’ve been a bad boy. I’m gonna spank you. 你这个坏孩子 我要好好教训你
[1:25:42] That’s our baby. 我们的小女儿
[1:25:44] She’s so sweet. 她多可爱啊
[1:25:46] Look at her. 看看她
[1:25:50] We’re a family. 我们是一家人
[1:25:52] We are. 没错
[1:25:57] I love you. 我爱你
[1:26:08] Holy shit. That was close. 该死 几乎就要醒了
[1:26:10] I could not deal with that right now. Fuck, no way. -现在我可没心情哄她睡 -绝对没有
[1:26:12] Jesus. I’m exhausted. -上帝哦 -我好累
[1:26:13] That would be a fucking disaster. Oh, Jesus. -醒了可就完蛋了 -天了噜
[1:26:16] We did it! 我们成功了
[1:26:17] We did it. We fucking did it. 真的成功了
[1:26:18] We did it. 我们做到咯
[1:26:19] We did it. 做到咯
[1:26:20] Come on. 给力哦
[1:26:22] We fucking did that shit. 我们做成了
[1:26:23] We totally did it. 实现了计划
[1:26:25] I think I was near one of those oil drums for too long. 我觉得我在那个汽油桶旁边站太久
[1:26:30] I think I might be really quite stoned. 我感觉自己被熏嗨了
[1:26:32] Me, too. 我也是
[1:26:34] Life’s crazy. 人生啊 真是无常
[1:26:36] It is crazy. 太疯狂了
[1:26:37] I milked you. 我还给你挤过奶
[1:26:39] You’re a human being, and I fucking milked you. 你是个人诶 但我还是给你挤奶了
[1:26:43] We made a baby. Things have changed. Everything has changed. 我们生了小孩 一切都不一样了
[1:26:46] Part of our life is just totally over. 我们生活中有个部分永远结束了
[1:26:48] Yeah. 没错
[1:26:49] Just gone. Yeah. -结束了 -对
[1:26:51] It’s never coming back. No. -再也回不去了 -是的
[1:26:53] We’ll never not be responsible for someone until we’re so, so old. 以后我们再也不能不负责任地瞎闹了
[1:26:58] I think I like old people shit better than young people shit now. 我觉得跟年轻小混蛋比起来 我更喜欢老年人了
[1:27:01] I love brunch. 我喜欢吃早午餐
[1:27:02] And I get really excited when I smell freshly ground coffee. 喝现磨的咖啡我也更高兴
[1:27:07] Me, too, because it’s awesome. 我也是 因为好喝嘛
[1:27:08] Like, way too excited. 超级高兴的
[1:27:11] I want a tomato garden. How’s that? 我想种个西红柿园子 好不
[1:27:13] I love going to the container store and buying containers. 我喜欢去容器店买一大堆盆回来
[1:27:16] Me, too. 我也是
[1:27:18] I love our hand soap that’s shaped like seashells. 我喜欢我们贝壳型的洗手皂
[1:27:20] Why? 为什么啊
[1:27:21] It smells like lemongrass. 有柠檬草的味道
[1:27:22] Me, too. 我也是
[1:27:24] Do you think we’ll be good parents? 你觉得我们能当好父母吗
[1:27:27] I think we’ll be good at it and bad at it. 我觉得我们会当好 同时又会很糟糕
[1:27:34] You know, when we had Stella, 当我们有了斯特拉之后
[1:27:36] I was afraid of missing the party, 我很担心自己错过爬梯什么的
[1:27:38] but then I realized that we are the party. 现在我才意识到 我们两个就是爬梯
[1:27:41] This is the only party I want to be at. 你是我唯一愿意参加的爬梯
[1:27:45] You’re gonna make me cry. 好感人 我都要哭了
[1:27:47] Don’t cry. 不要哭啊
[1:27:52] Oh, my God. 天了噜
[1:27:55] Where did you get that? 你从哪儿拿的这个
[1:27:58] I brought it into bed with us. 上床的时候我就拿着了
[1:28:02] I also got some ranch dipping sauce. 我还带了农家蘸酱
[1:28:06] That’s the best idea. 这主意真棒
[1:28:18] Welcome to Abercrombie. 欢迎来阿伯克龙
[1:28:20] Come inside. Check out some board shorts. 进来看看滑板短裤吧
[1:28:23] Hey, Mac! 你好 马克
[1:28:25] Hey, dude. What’s up, man? -嘿 兄弟 -你好啊
[1:28:26] What up, man? How’s it going? 最近怎么样
[1:28:28] Good to see you. Good to see you, too. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[1:28:29] You’re one of those guys! 你现在做这个啦
[1:28:30] I am, yeah. Yeah. 没错
[1:28:32] It’s a pretty good gig. Yeah. -这工作还不错 -是吗
[1:28:34] You’d be surprised, I actually meet a shit-ton of girls here. 说出来也许你不信 但是在这里我勾搭好多女生哦
[1:28:36] Not that surprised. 我肯定信
[1:28:37] Your body basically looks like a giant arrow 你的整个身体就像一个巨大的箭头
[1:28:39] pointing right towards your dick. 直指你的JJ
[1:28:40] Oh, my God. Thank you. No problem, man. -天噜谢谢夸奖 -没事啊
[1:28:42] I think that’s a compliment. It is a compliment. -我觉得你是夸我的吧 -我就是在夸你
[1:28:44] We went nuts. 我们过去干了不少疯狂的事
[1:28:46] It escalated to a really crazy place. That was really nuts, man. -是 最终一发不可收拾 -确实很疯狂啊
[1:28:51] How are the guys? 兄弟会怎么样了
[1:28:52] They’re all great. They got a big house off campus. 不错 他们在校外找了座大房子
[1:28:54] Pete’s a fancy architect, designing buildings and stuff. 皮特现在是个高端建筑师 设计楼房啊之类的
[1:28:57] How’s the rest of post-college life treating you? 你呢 毕了业之后怎么
[1:29:00] It’s good, man. I’m having fun. 还不错 我过得不错
[1:29:02] I realize I probably should have studied a little bit more. 我也意识到还是要多学习一点
[1:29:04] Little bit. 学一点 对
[1:29:06] But I’m going to night school to get my degree, so… 现在我上夜校攻学位了…
[1:29:09] Awesome, man. Yeah. 不错啊 兄弟
[1:29:12] Well, it’s still really good to see you, man. 嗯 很高兴见到你
[1:29:14] Great to see you too, buddy. 一样 兄弟
[1:29:15] Bring it in for the real thing. 好好过日子吧
[1:29:18] Nice, okay. Good to see you, dude. 好的
[1:29:20] You know what? While I’m here… 要不这样 反正我在这儿了…
[1:29:23] I’ve always wanted to do this. 我一直都想这么做
[1:29:25] All right. Wow, you’re really going for it. 哇 你还来真的
[1:29:27] I’m doing it. Oh, man. -当然 -那好啊
[1:29:29] So, is it our posture? Why do we look so different? 是我们姿势不同的缘故吗 咱俩看起来太不一样了
[1:29:33] I don’t know, man. Just be free. 我也不知道 你就自由发挥吧
[1:29:34] Just kind of let it out. Okay. -自由演绎 -好的
[1:29:36] I feel free. 我确实很自由
[1:29:40] Welcome to Abercrombie & Fitch. Can we take your order? 欢迎来到阿伯克龙&菲奇 你想买点什么
[1:29:43] Welcome to Abercrombie & Fitch. 欢迎来到阿伯克龙&菲奇
[1:29:44] Abercrombie, Fitch. 他是阿伯克龙 我是菲奇
[1:29:46] Welcome to Abercrombie & Fitch. How you doing? 欢迎来到阿伯克龙&菲奇
[1:29:48] Can we take your order? 你想买点什么
[1:29:49] We’re a great team. Thanks. -我们合作很愉快啊 -谢谢
[1:29:51] You make the store more approachable. 你拉低了此店的门槛
[1:29:52] What does that mean? 什么意思
[1:29:55] It’s like, I make… 你是说
[1:29:57] I’m a more obtainable goal. 我才是正常人能够达到的身材么
[1:30:00] Yeah, you’re like the relaxed-fit Jean guy. 你就是那种休闲装模特的感觉
[1:30:01] Yeah. I’m the relaxed-fit jeans. 对 我是休闲装的模特
[1:30:07] I made some blue meth. It’s gatorade. 我用佳得乐做了点蓝色冰毒
[1:30:09] Oh, perfect! Great. 太好了
[1:30:10] She’s all ready to go. 她准备好拍照了
[1:30:12] This is gonna be the best calendar yet. 这套日历肯定会很赞
[1:30:14] Look at that, sweetie. 看看呀 宝贝
[1:30:15] All right. Let’s do it. 好了 我们拍吧
[1:30:17] Who’s my little Heisenberg? You are! 我家的海森堡是谁呀 是你吗
[1:30:19] She’s a little meth head. 她就是冰毒小瘾君子 对不对呀
[1:30:20] No, she just makes it. 没有 她只是制毒而已
[1:30:25] -Hey. Look who it is. -What’s up, dude? -看看这是谁呀 -你好吗 哥们
[1:30:27] We’re at burning man! 我们在野人狂欢节上
[1:30:28] Burning man! 野人狂欢节
[1:30:31] Bring Stella! You can bring kids! Bring Stella! -你们也来 带着斯特拉 -可以带孩子
[1:30:35] No. No, we’re making a Stella calendar. -不用了 -我们给她拍日历呢
[1:30:37] Yeah, we got six months left. 我们还剩6个月的要拍
[1:30:39] She’s Heisenberg. She’s Walter white. 她现在在扮海森堡 扮老白啊
[1:30:40] See? You’re such a lame-o! -看见了吗 -你们真没意思
[1:30:42] Don’t be so fucking lame! Totally lame. -别这么无聊 -就喜欢无聊
[1:30:44] It only gets better and better! 这里太爽了 越来越爽了
[1:30:46] I feel completely comfortable missing that party. Okay. 错过你们爬梯我一点也不遗憾
[1:30:50] -We gotta go, okay? -We gotta go. -我们要挂了 -我们得挂了 好吗
[1:30:52] Yeah, have a good one. Try not to die. 祝你们开心 不要死
[1:30:54] What should we do next? 接下来我们怎么办
[1:30:56] -Don draper. Yeah. -Yeah, don draper. -唐·德里普 -对 唐·德里普
[1:30:58] Let’s get the leading men out of the way. 我们要把所有的男主角都演一遍
[1:31:00] I love you. I love you. -我爱你 -我爱你
[1:31:03] We love you. We love you. 我们爱你
[1:31:05] Little Walter white. Baby. 可爱的小老白
[1:36:36] Sof hamisschak. It means”game over.” Sof Hamisschak 意思是”玩儿完”
2014年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Spy Next Door(邻家特工)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Neighbors’ Window(邻居的窗)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号