Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Bad President(坏总统)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Bad President(坏总统)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:坏总统
英文名称:Bad President
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:26] Oh, you just cry. 就知道哭
[01:28] You’re just a little crybaby. 真是个爱哭鬼
[01:30] That’s all you do. 你就只会这样
[01:32] Ah, crybaby. Crybaby. 爱哭鬼 爱哭鬼
[01:34] Shut up! 闭嘴
[01:38] Minions, we have a problem. 杂碎们 我们有麻烦了
[01:42] Do any of you bickering geniuses know what that problem is? 你们这些唧唧歪歪的杂碎们知道是什么吗
[01:48] We have a recruiting problem. 我们需要招人
[01:51] It has been years since we’ve had anybody 我们上次招到的那个毁灭者
[01:54] in the game doing any kind of fucking damage. 已经是很多年前的事情了
[01:59] Gonna tell me why that is? 谁能告诉我是为什么
[02:00] To be fair… 说句公道话
[02:02] When have I ever been fair? 我什么时候公道过
[02:06] It’s tough out there. 外面的日子很不好过
[02:08] What do we do when we go out recruiting? 我们外出招人的时候应该怎么做
[02:10] What do we look for? 应该要招什么样的人
[02:12] Greed. 贪婪的
[02:13] – And? – Chaos. -还有呢 -混乱的
[02:15] Exactly. 正确
[02:16] – And? – Rage. -还有呢 -暴怒的
[02:17] This is what I’m talking about! 这正是我要说的
[02:20] Rage against everything that is decent 在如今这个混乱的世界里
[02:23] in this fucked up world. 我们需要对任何得体事情都愤怒反抗的人
[02:27] Do we have anybody that’ll fit that bill? 有合适人选吗
[02:30] The Kardashian sisters. 卡戴珊姐妹
[02:32] They’re witches! 她们是女巫
[02:34] Succubus. 娼妓
[02:36] They can suck a man’s soul 她们吸食男人的精气
[02:38] and his testosterone right out of his dick. 从而窃走他们的灵魂
[02:41] Look what they did to Bruce. 看看她们是怎么对布鲁斯的
[02:44] They couldn’t get the juice. 她们永远得不到满足
[02:46] That dude had potentials. 那家伙是有潜力的
[02:48] Find a new Jeffrey Dahmer or Bernie Madoff. 重找个像杰弗瑞·达默或者伯尼·麦道夫的人
[02:53] I know somebody. 我知道一个人
[02:55] Somebody good. 很不错
[02:56] And what makes him a good one? 怎么个不错
[02:58] He’s got all three of our key requirements. 他满足我们的三个要求
[03:02] He’s a narcissist. 他是个自恋狂
[03:03] He’s Machiavellian 一个阴谋家
[03:05] A psychopath? 是精神变态吗
[03:06] A dark triad. 他是典型的黑暗人格
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1772个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:327个,六级词汇:172个,GRE词汇:201个,托福词汇:260个,考研词汇:364个,专四词汇:302个,专八词汇:50个,
所有生词标注共:664个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:07] And he wants to be president of the United States, 并且他想成为美国总统
[03:10] which could set a new record for chaos. 那将引起前所未有的一场混乱
[03:12] I like it. 我喜欢那样
[03:16] Who are we talking about? 咱们说的是谁呢
[03:18] Donald Trump. 唐纳德·特朗普
[03:22] What? What’s wrong with him? 怎么 他有什么问题
[03:24] He’s a fucking idiot for number one. 他就是个智障
[03:26] He’s perfect. 他是完美人选
[03:27] He has no shame. 他不知廉耻
[03:29] Number two, 二次
[03:30] three, and four. 三次 还是四次
[03:31] He’s filed for bankruptcy three times. 他已经三次申请破产了
[03:33] He’s filed Chapter 11, 11 times. 他根据第十一章的规定申请重整了十一次
[03:35] Everything he’s touched has turned to shit. 只要是他接触的 都会一团糟
[03:37] If he didn’t have a rich father, 如果他不是因为有个有钱的爹
[03:39] this motherfucker would be working 这个挨千刀的早该去
[03:41] at Popeye’s Chicken selling that fucking sandwich to people. 大力水手炸鸡店那儿卖三明治了
[03:43] That’s what makes him the perfect candidate. 所以说他是完美人选啊
[03:46] He wants to be president, 他想成为总统
[03:48] the leader of the free world, 成为这个自由世界的领袖
[03:49] and you , you can make it happen. 而你 能让他美梦成真
[03:53] And just imagine all the chaos and problems he can cause. 想想他能引起的各种混乱和问题吧
[03:57] I’m telling you, he’s our guy. 我告诉你 非他莫属了
[04:00] If he does to the world 如果他像运营他的公司那样
[04:03] what he’s done to all of his companies… 统领这个世界
[04:08] Minions, I think it’s time to tune in to human internet. 杂碎们 是时候调入人类频道了
[04:43] Do you like what you see, Donald? 唐纳德 你喜欢我这样吗
[04:46] I do. 喜欢
[04:56] Why don’t you come over here? 你怎么不过来呢
[05:02] You know, there’s nothing more I love in this world 你知道吗 这世上我最喜欢的
[05:04] than a sexy, beautiful woman 莫过于性感又美貌的女人
[05:07] or a cheeseburger or money. 当然还有奶酪汉堡以及金钱
[05:12] You kind of remind me of my daughter, Ivanka. 你让我想起了我的女儿 伊万卡
[05:14] Whatever you like, Daddy. 爸爸 您高兴就好
[05:19] Not even I can make this fool president. 我恐怕做不到让这个傻子当上总统
[05:22] You know, there’s limits to what I’m capable of, you know? 你要知道 我的能力也是有限的
[05:24] Ah, you’re just being modest. 您太谦虚了
[05:26] I’m telling you, this kind of opportunity 像这种机会
[05:27] only comes up once every half-century or so. 几乎是半个世纪才有一次
[05:30] When was the last time you had a candidate 上次有这种适合引起混乱和苦难的人选
[05:31] this built for mayhem and suffering? 是什么时候了
[05:33] Ah, Hitler. 是希特勒吧
[05:36] But he was genius. 但是他是个天才
[05:37] A mad genius, but genius. 是个疯子 也是个天才
[05:40] Ah, he’s so good. 他真是太棒了
[05:42] He’s got more credits on IMDb 他对互联网电影资料库的贡献
[05:43] than any working actor. 比演员都要大
[05:45] He has his own network. 他有自己的独家网络
[05:47] They call it the History Channel. 叫做历史频道
[05:51] Trump is the king of chaos. 特朗普是混乱之王
[05:54] You have to admit that. 你必须得承认这一点
[05:56] He does present a unique opportunity 他的确在这个特别时刻里
[05:58] at this particular time. 有着独一无二的机会
[06:00] After Bush and Obama, 继布什和奥巴马之后
[06:02] America is ripe for a greed, 美国已经准备好面对
[06:05] racist-driven collapse. 贪婪和种族主义驱动之下的坍塌
[06:07] And Trump just might be our guy 特朗普兴许正合适
[06:09] to push the whole fucking thing over the edge, huh? 把这个破事推到风口浪尖
[06:15] Yes, Mr. Trump? 特朗普先生
[06:16] Get Michael Cohen in here. 叫迈克尔·科恩进来
[06:20] Sit. 你坐
[06:24] I’m not very happy with you. 我对你不是很满意
[06:25] – Why? – What’s going on with Russia? -怎么了 -俄罗斯那边情况怎么样
[06:29] There’s nothing new to report. 一切如常呀
[06:30] There better be something. 你最好有事说事
[06:31] I want a Trump Tower in Moscow. 我想要在莫斯科建一座特朗普大厦
[06:33] Russia needs a Trump Tower. 俄罗斯需要建一座特朗普大厦
[06:35] It’ll give them credibility as a country. 它会像一个国家一样可信
[06:38] I’ve run into a little bit of a brick wall. 我遇到了些麻烦
[06:40] Nobody’s getting back to me. 没有人回应我
[06:41] Well, call Putin directly. 直接给普京打电话
[06:42] Putin loves me. 普京是爱我的
[06:43] Tell him I’m thinking about him, 告诉他我想他了
[06:44] that we need to get together. 我们应该多聚聚
[06:46] Well, we’ve reached out to him through third parties 我们已经通过和他有关联的第三方
[06:47] that are connected to him. 和他联系上了
[06:48] And? 然后呢
[06:49] Nothing. Silence. 没有回应
[06:51] Well, reach out to him again. 那么 再联系一次
[06:53] – Yes, sir. – You know, two years ago, -好的 先生 -你知道的
[06:55] Putin disrespected me 两年前 在俄罗斯的环球选美小姐大赛上
[06:56] at the Miss Universe pageant in Russia. 普京曾对我很无礼
[06:58] He said he was gonna show, 他当时说会来
[06:59] he didn’t. 但是没来
[07:00] Very disrespectful. 十分的无礼
[07:01] So, I need to make this happen. 所以 我一定要把这事儿办成
[07:02] – Yes, sir. – I’m not hiring you -是的 先生 -我雇你不是为了让你失败的
[07:04] to be a loser, to make me look like a loser. 更不是为了让我失败的
[07:06] Am i? 对吗
[07:07] No, absolutely not. No. 是的 当然
[07:08] Then get the hell out of here and get it done. 那就滚出去然后好好把事情办成
[07:10] Yes, sir. Absolutely. 是的 先生 没问题
[07:19] I’ve thought about it. 我已经想过了
[07:21] And you may have a point about this little Trump guy. 也许你对特朗普这个小子的看法是对的
[07:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:26] So, let’s try a little experiment, 所以 咱们来做个小实验吧
[07:31] shall we? 好吗
[07:50] You could concede, you know. 你可以认输的
[07:52] Wouldn’t that be easier than facing any more humiliation? 难道不比面对更多羞辱要体面吗
[07:54] I mean, you’re three strokes down on a five par 18. 你已经落后我3杆了
[07:57] And I got arthritis in both arms. 我的两只胳膊可都有关节炎
[07:59] I never concede, Rupert. 鲁伯特 我从不认输
[08:00] You know that, right? 你是了解我的
[08:02] Okay. 好的
[08:03] If you’d rather be beaten by a virtual cripple. 看来你更愿意输给一个残废
[08:05] Not gonna happen. 不可能
[08:15] See? 看到了吗
[08:16] If you’d conceded, you could’ve avoided that. 如果你认输了 你就可以不用那么难看了
[08:20] I’d never show my face in this club again 要是我击球击成那样
[08:21] if I hit a shot like that. 我就再也不会出现在这个俱乐部了
[08:23] It’s an embarrassment to the game. 简直是侮辱比赛
[08:25] What happened? 什么情况
[08:26] You hooked it, sir. 您打了左曲球 先生
[08:27] No shit. 不是吧
[08:37] I don’t need your help. I can find my own ball. 我不需要你的帮助 我能找到自己的球
[08:39] I’m not here to help. 我不是来帮你的
[08:40] I’m making sure you don’t cheat again. 我是确保你不会再作弊
[08:43] It’s a good thing your real estate game’s better 幸好你做房产生意比你的高尔夫技术好
[08:45] than your golf game, or you’d be penniless. 要不你早就身无分文了
[08:48] But think of the bright side, you’re three shots down, 但往好处想 你已经落后3杆了
[08:50] so this one’s irrelevant. 所以这次也无所谓了
[08:51] I’m not three shots down, I’m only one shot down. 我不是落后3杆 我只落后1杆
[08:53] Three, Donald. 唐纳德 是3杆
[08:55] Don’t cheat. 别耍赖啊
[08:55] It’s unbecoming. 不合身份
[08:59] No, give me the three wood. 不 给我三号杆
[09:01] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[09:03] If it were me, I’d concede. 如果是我 早认输了
[09:05] This is gonna get ugly. 场面会变得很难看的
[09:12] Let’s give him a little help. 咱们帮帮他吧
[09:14] See what happens. 看看会发生什么
[09:21] He filed for bankruptcy three times. 他申请了三次破产
[09:26] What? 什么
[09:28] In your face, Rupert. 鲁伯特 给你好看
[09:37] We’re tied. 我们累了
[09:38] If you don’t make par, I win. 如果你不打标准杆的话 那我赢了
[09:39] And I want cash, not a check. 我要现金 不要支票
[09:41] You might be tempted to cancel it. 支票你可能会想取消
[09:49] You choked, Rupert. 鲁伯特 不行了吧
[09:50] You lose. 你输了
[09:52] Pay up. 快掏钱
[09:53] What did you do? 你做了什么
[09:54] Sell your soul for that shot? 为了击中刚才那杆出卖了灵魂吗
[09:58] No, but I would have. 没有 要是可以那我也愿意
[10:03] I can’t believe he’s that easy. 真不敢相信他这么上道
[10:06] Let’s go. 走吧
[10:13] How do you explain that shot? 刚才那一杆你怎么解释
[10:14] How do you explain that shot? 刚才那一杆你作何解释
[10:16] I can’t. 我无法解释
[10:17] I agree with Murdoch. 我同意默多克说的
[10:18] You must’ve made a deal with the devil. 你肯定是和魔鬼达成交易了
[10:21] Who cares? 管他呢
[10:22] We won. 我们赢了
[10:27] Tiffany, get me Tom 蒂凡妮 给我
[10:29] – on the line. – Yes, sir. -接通汤姆的电话 -好的 先生
[10:31] Tom, it’s Don. 汤姆 我是老唐
[10:33] Need to make a move. 该有所行动了
[10:35] Big move. 来一个大动作
[10:36] Biggest move ever. 从未有过的大动作
[10:37] That’s really saying something, right? 这很有意义 对吧
[10:39] That’s saying something. 这确实很有意义
[10:42] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[10:43] Well, I can tell you 这个嘛 我告诉你
[10:44] the last season of “The Apprentice” is a disaster. 上一季的”学徒”烂透了
[10:46] You know what kind of celebrities 你知道美国全国广播公司都找了些
[10:47] NBC has come up with? 什么名人吗
[10:49] Gilbert Gottfried, Lorenzo Lamas, 吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德 洛伦佐·拉马斯
[10:51] and Kate Gosselin. 和凯特·戈瑟琳
[10:53] Who the hell even knows who Kate Gosselin is? 有谁知道哪个是凯特·戈瑟琳啊
[10:55] Lorenzo Lamas, total loser. 洛伦佐·拉马斯 废物一个
[10:58] And that Gilbert Gottfried, 还有那个吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德
[10:59] what a weirdo. 就是个怪胎
[11:00] I don’t even know where he came from. 我都不知道他打哪来的
[11:02] Some other planet. I don’t know. 可能是外星来的吧
[11:04] I thought you said the ratings were okay. 你不是说收视率还行吗
[11:06] Not anymore. 再也不是了
[11:07] And I’ve got even bigger problems. 另外 我还有更大的麻烦
[11:08] I’m up to my ass in debt. 我现在一屁股债
[11:10] Golf courses and the hotels are down business-wise. 高尔夫球场和酒店生意不景气
[11:13] I’m getting sued by some idiots 我还被一些蠢货给告了
[11:15] that aren’t even smart enough to get into Trump University. 那些蠢得考不进特朗普大学的蠢货
[11:18] I’ve got two morons for sons. 我还有两个傻儿子
[11:19] Ivanka is married to an idiot 伊万卡嫁了个蠢货
[11:21] who’s running his father’s business into the ground. 这个蠢货把他爸的生意搞黄了
[11:24] I need a change, Tom. 我需要改变了 汤姆
[11:25] What did you have in mind? 你有什么想法吗
[11:26] I’m running for president. 我要竞选总统
[11:30] Tom, is that you? 汤姆 是你吗
[11:32] Are you laughing? 你是不是在笑
[11:33] I have a cold. 我感冒了
[11:34] Can I count on you, Tom? 我能指望你吗 汤姆
[11:36] This is my best advice: Get some other reactions first. 我能给的最好的建议是先看看别人的反应
[11:39] See what people say, then we’ll talk. 看看别人怎么说 之后我们再聊
[11:42] Good idea. 好主意
[11:43] I knew I was smart calling you first. 我就知道先打给你是明智的
[11:45] I’ll get some feedback. 我先看看别人的反应
[11:46] Everyone will be thrilled. 所有人都会很激动
[11:48] Everyone loves Trump. 没有人不爱特朗普
[11:51] I’m running for president, and I’m going to win. 我要竞选总统 我一定能赢下大选
[11:55] That’s very funny. 真有意思
[11:57] Good luck, Donald, cause you’re gonna need it. 祝你好运 唐纳德 你真的需要点运气了
[12:04] You’re joking, right, Donald? 你在开玩笑 对吧 唐纳德
[12:06] I never joke. You know that. 我从不开玩笑 你知道的
[12:07] I’m serious. 我认真的
[12:09] I’m putting you on the speakerphone. 我外放了
[12:10] I have to get ready. 我得准备准备
[12:12] Donald, I have to tell you something. 唐纳德 我必须得告诉你
[12:13] Lots of people voted for you, and you’re a fucking midget. 很多人给你投票 而你不过是个矮子
[12:16] When I was younger, I was a Boy Scout. 我还年轻 还是童子军的时候
[12:18] Something I’m sure you never learned. 你根本不知道我经历过什么
[12:20] I’m tall. Good on TV. 我长得高 很上镜
[12:22] Great on TV. 我会表现的很好
[12:23] You have zero chances 你没有丝毫
[12:25] of winning the Republican nomination. 拿下共和党提名的机会
[12:27] You look like you need a step ladder 你看上去需要踩着踏梯
[12:28] just to get up to the screen. 才能爬上电视屏幕
[12:35] Good workout. 健身真不错
[12:39] Daddy. 爸爸
[12:42] You’re running for president? 你要竞选总统
[12:44] No way. 不会吧
[12:46] Oh, my God. That is so wonderful. 我的天呐 这太棒了
[12:49] I can’t wait to run your campaign. 我已经等不及要帮你竞选了
[12:52] Over my dead body. 除非我死了
[12:54] That can be arranged. 可以给你安排一下
[12:55] Believe me. 相信我
[13:01] We have been bankrupt five times. 我们破产五次了
[13:03] Sometimes, I wish I had you 有时我真希望在你还小的时候给你做了
[13:05] lobotomized as a child. 脑叶白质切除手术
[13:07] Oh, wait, you were. 等等 你动过那个手术
[13:13] Did you hear the big news? 你听说那个重大新闻了吗
[13:14] No. 没有
[13:16] I was shopping all day. 我一整天都在购物
[13:17] Big news, huge news. 大新闻 重磅消息
[13:19] Everyone’s very excited. 每个人都很兴奋
[13:20] I’ve never seen people this excited. 我从没见人们这么兴奋过
[13:22] I’m running for president. 我要竞选总统了
[13:25] You’re what? 你要干嘛
[13:26] I’m running for president of the United States. 我要竞选美国总统
[13:30] You are not. 你不想要
[13:31] I just told you I was. 我刚告诉你我想要
[13:32] No, you are not. 不 你不想
[13:34] I will not stand for it. 我不会支持你的
[13:36] Does that mean you’re moving back 意思是你要搬回娘家了吗
[13:37] to Slovenia with your parents? 搬回斯洛文尼亚
[13:39] That is not funny. 这一点也不好笑
[13:41] I thought it was. 我以为挺好笑的
[13:42] You frighten me. 你吓到我了
[13:43] This is bad idea. 这是个坏主意
[13:45] I oppose. 我反对
[13:47] Since when do you tell me 什么时候由得你来告诉我
[13:48] what I can and can’t do? 该做什么不该做什么了
[13:50] Since you tell me I am the best sex supply you ever have. 从你说我最能让你性福时开始
[13:55] Doesn’t matter. I’m still running for president. 不重要了 我还是要竞选总统
[13:57] There’s nothing you can do about it. 你动摇不了我的
[14:01] I’m very upset. 我很难过
[14:02] And you know what that means. 你知道这意味着什么
[14:04] No. 我不知道
[14:06] You will not be touching my pussy for a long time. 你将很久都不能碰我的小妹妹了
[14:16] Happy now? 现在高兴了吗
[14:18] Good luck for president. 祝你竞选顺利
[14:20] Thank you for your support. 谢谢你的支持
[14:22] Love you too. 我也爱你
[14:26] Big news. 重磅新闻
[14:34] Tiffany, get me Bob Greenblatt on the phone. 蒂芬妮 帮我打给鲍勃·格林布拉特
[14:36] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[14:42] Hello, Donald. 喂 唐纳德
[14:44] What can I do for you? 有什么事能帮到你吗
[14:45] How about what you have not done for me, Bob? 不如问你没为我做什么 鲍勃
[14:47] You’ve not done anything to bring up 你没有提高
[14:49] the ratings on “Celebrity Apprentice”. “名人学徒” 的收视率
[14:51] You’ve done nothing to get me better talent. 你没帮我找到更优秀的人才
[14:53] I mean, I thought last year was bad. 就是说 我以为去年已经够糟了
[14:55] Gary Busey, Meatloaf, and Andrew Dice Clay, 加里·布塞 肉卷和安德鲁·戴斯·克莱
[14:58] they were the worst. 他们是最差劲的
[14:59] But this year, Lorenzo Lamas? 但今年呢 洛伦佐·拉马斯
[15:01] Nobody cares about Lorenzo Lamas 没有人在意洛伦佐·拉马斯
[15:03] except other losers like Lorenzo Lamas. 除了那些跟洛伦佐·拉马斯一样的废物
[15:06] At least last season, it was exciting to watch Meatloaf 至少上一季 能看肉卷
[15:08] almost rip off Gary Busey’s head. 差点把加里·布塞的头扯下来还挺刺激的
[15:10] That was fun. 很有趣
[15:11] We do the best we can. 我们尽力了
[15:13] The show’s been around a long time. 节目开播太久了
[15:15] The concept is a little tired. 观念有点过时了
[15:18] I’m sick and tired of your bullshit, Bob. 我受够了你的废话了 鲍勃
[15:21] I’m sick and tired of shitty celebrities. 我受够了十八线小明星
[15:23] I need a change, and I want out. 我需要改变 我不想这样下去了
[15:25] I want out, Bob. 我不想继续了
[15:27] I’m sorry to hear that, Donald. 很抱歉 唐纳德
[15:32] Just out of curiosity, what are you planning to do now? 我有点好奇 你现在打算做什么
[15:36] Besides running my global empire, 除了运作我的全球帝国
[15:38] besides being the biggest celebrity on TV, 除了做电视上最红的名人
[15:40] besides being the most handsome man in the world, 除了做世界上最帅的男人
[15:43] a billionaire, and banging some of the hottest, 做亿万富翁 和一些绝世辣妹一起运动
[15:46] I mean, one of the hottest women in the world, 我的意思是和其中一个绝世辣妹
[15:48] you mean, besides all of that, Bob? 你是说除了以上这些吗 鲍勃
[15:50] We at CBC wish you the best. 我们在加拿大广播公司祝你一切顺利
[15:53] And I look forward 我希望
[15:54] to finishing out the season. 在这一季就收官
[15:56] With a bang, Bob, a very big bang. 用一个爆炸性的 鲍勃 非常爆炸性的
[15:58] The biggest bang the world’s ever heard. 世上最爆炸性的消息收官
[16:01] One big bang. 一个爆炸性消息
[16:03] Come on, Donald. 别闹了 唐纳德
[16:05] We’ve known each other for a long time. 我们认识那么久了
[16:07] Don’t leave me hanging out there like that. 别吊我胃口了
[16:10] What are you planning? 你有什么计划
[16:11] I’m going to run for president. 我要竞选总统了
[16:18] Bob, are you laughing? 鲍勃 你在笑吗
[16:19] You stop laughing. 你别笑了
[16:22] I’m gonna get you. You better believe it. 我饶不了你 我说到做到
[16:23] You’re done, Bob. 你完了 鲍勃
[16:24] You’re done! 你完蛋了
[16:38] This is some group of people. 好多人啊
[16:40] Big crowd. 这么一大群
[16:41] Thousands. 得有成千上万了吧
[16:44] This is beyond anyone’s expectations. 谁能想到呢
[16:46] There’s never been a crowd like this, and I know why, 有这么一大群人聚在这儿 我知道为什么
[16:50] because I’ve never actually announced 因为我还没有官宣过
[16:53] that I’m running for president of the United States. 我要竞选美国总统了
[16:56] Is this the greatest thing or what? 这是最了不起的事了吧
[16:58] Unbelievable. 难以置信吧
[17:01] Let me tell you why I’m running. 让我来告诉你们为什么我要竞选
[17:02] The US has become a dumping ground 美国已经变成垃圾场了
[17:04] for everyone else’s problems. 就因为一些外来人的问题
[17:06] For example, when Mexico sends its people, 比如说 当墨西哥人把人送过来
[17:09] they’re not sending their best. 他们没有送来他们的精英
[17:10] …bringing drugs. 而是送来了一些毒贩子
[17:11] They’re bringing crime. 一些惯犯
[17:12] They’re bringing rapists. 一些强奸犯
[17:14] And some I assume are good people, but who knows? 我想其中应该也一些有好人 但谁知道呢
[17:16] Everyone knows I have the best golf courses 大家都知道我有世界上最好的高尔夫球场
[17:18] in the world, right? 对吧
[17:19] The best. 最好的
[17:20] And if I’m elected, I won’t have time to play golf. 如果我竞选成功 我就没空打高尔夫球了
[17:24] Our country needs a truly great leader. 我们的国家需要一个真正伟大的领袖
[17:27] North Korea, they call him Kim Jong-un. 在北朝鲜 人们称金正恩为伟大的领袖
[17:30] Supreme leader. 称他为最高领导者
[17:31] That’s what we need. 这就是我们需要的
[17:32] A book like “The Art of The Deal.” 一本像”交易的艺术”这样的书
[17:34] Have you read it yet? 你们读过这本书吗
[17:35] Wasn’t that a great book? 这难道不是一本好书吗
[17:37] Many people say it’s one of the greatest books of all time. 很多人说这是有史以来最棒的书之一
[17:40] And frankly, some people, smart people, 坦白说 有些人 聪明人
[17:43] say it is the best book of all time. 说这本书是有史以来最棒的书
[17:44] I want you to know I’m using my own money to run. 我想让你们知道我是在用自己的钱竞选
[17:47] And that’s because I’m really rich. 因为我很有钱
[17:48] Constantly making money. 每分每秒都在赚钱
[17:49] I’m even making money when I sleep. 甚至我睡觉的时候都在赚钱
[17:51] I will bring it back, 我会把我们美国带领回巅峰时期
[17:52] bigger,and stronger than ever before. 并且比以往更大更强
[17:55] And we will make America great again. 我们会让美国重新伟大
[17:57] Doesn’t that sound great? 是不是听起来很棒
[17:59] Make America great again. 让美国再一次伟大
[18:01] Everybody likes that. 每个人都喜欢这样
[18:03] Who came up with that? 这是谁想出来的
[18:04] He must have been a genius. 他一定是个天才
[18:08] Oh, I guess it was me. 其实这个人是我
[18:10] Anyway, thank you. 总之 谢谢大家
[18:11] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[18:12] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:14] Oh, this is the guy I’m supposed to make president? 这就是我该送去当总统的人吗
[18:16] I mean, give me a fucking break. 让我歇会儿吧
[18:18] With your help, remember your objectives. 在您的帮助下 牢记您的目标
[18:20] He’s a dream come true. 他的梦想实现了
[18:22] He’s an embarrassment to God’s favorite creation, humanity. 他让上帝最喜欢的创造物 人类感到尴尬
[18:26] I mean, look at him. 看看他
[18:28] He eats fucking Mickey D’s all goddamn day long. 他整天都在吃该死的麦当劳
[18:31] He’s a walking fucking heart attack. 他的心脏病随时随地会发作
[18:34] He probably hasn’t taken a shit in a year and a half. 他可能一年半没有拉屎
[18:37] Just saying he’s full of shit. 所以说他就是屎做的
[18:40] He’s hanging out with little Yum Yum. 他在小百胜闲逛
[18:42] Chewing bubble gum, having fun, fun. 嚼着泡泡糖 玩的开心
[18:44] Press button again, missile go boom. 再次按下按钮 导弹轰鸣
[18:47] Missile go boom. 导弹轰鸣
[18:49] You think I wanna deal with this fucking shit every day, huh? 你认为我想每天处理这些该死的事情吗
[18:52] No. 不
[18:53] I don’t like little Yum Yum, 我不喜欢小百胜
[18:54] but there’s some cute Korean women over there 但是那边有些可爱的韩国女人
[18:56] I’d like to fuck. 我想要睡睡
[18:57] Anyway, they eat too much rice. 总之 他们吃太多米饭
[19:00] I like rice. 我喜欢米饭
[19:06] Reactions among New Yorkers 对于今天早些时候
[19:07] to Donald Trump’s announcement earlier today 唐纳德·特朗普迅速而明确的
[19:09] that he is running for president 宣布他要竞选总统的消息
[19:10] have been swift and crystal clear. 几乎每一个纽约人
[19:13] Almost everyone thinks he is joking. 都认为他是在开玩笑
[19:15] And those who believe him say 那些相信他的人说
[19:17] they are appalled at the things he said 他们对他在漫无边际的讲话中
[19:19] in the rambling speech that broke the news. 宣布的这一消息感到十分的震惊
[19:21] New Yorkers are either amused or offended 对于唐纳德·特朗普的声明
[19:23] by Donald Trump’s announcement. 纽约人要么感到有趣 要么感到被冒犯了
[19:25] You’re kidding, right? 你在开玩笑 对吗
[19:26] Actually, I’m not. 事实上 我没有
[19:28] God help us all. 上帝保佑
[19:30] Why do you say that? 你为什么这么说
[19:31] I cannot trust a man who cannot do a proper comb-over. 我不相信一个头发都梳不好的人
[19:36] Is there anything else you’d like to say about his hair? 对于他的头发你还有什么想说的吗
[19:39] His hair looks like Christmas past 他的头发看起来就像在圣诞节时
[19:40] after the eggnog’s been spilled on it. 被蛋奶酒洒过一样
[19:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:45] – Really? – He’s a sexist pig. -真的吗 -他是只性别歧视的猪
[19:47] What kind of woman would vote for a philanderer like him? 什么样的女人会想投票给他这样的淫棍
[19:51] What kind of woman do you think would vote for him? 你认为什么样的女人会投票给他
[19:53] Maybe a stripper or hooker? 也许是脱衣舞娘或者妓女
[19:56] I watch on the TV, he call us rapist and drug dealers. 我看了电视 他称呼我们强奸犯和毒贩
[20:02] Pea brain. 蠢货
[20:08] Log on to the New York Daily News website. 登陆纽约每日新闻网
[20:11] Why? You know, I don’t like the Daily News. 为什么 你知道我不喜欢每日新闻
[20:13] Just do it. 做就是了
[20:14] Okay. 好吧
[20:19] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[20:21] Bullshit. 胡说八道
[20:22] It’s not so bad, Dad. 这还不算太糟 爸爸
[20:26] People love clowns. 人们喜欢小丑
[20:27] Don’t they? 不是吗
[20:29] I love clowns and the circus, with cotton candy. 我喜欢小丑和有棉花糖的马戏团
[20:35] Cotton candy? Circus? 棉花糖 马戏团
[20:37] Get this moron out of here before I kill him! 在我杀了这个白痴之前把他弄出去
[20:39] Dad, Dad. 爸爸 爸爸
[20:40] Your blood pressure. 你的血压
[20:42] Oh, right. 好吧
[20:43] All right. 好吧
[20:45] Right. 好吧
[20:48] Don’t be afraid. 别害怕
[20:50] Go play. 去玩吧
[20:52] Even though you’re a moron, you know I love you, Eric. 即使你是白痴 我也是爱你的 艾瑞克
[20:55] Where were we, Don? 我们说到哪了 小唐
[20:57] Go back to the news site. 新闻网站
[21:00] Click on, “See pages four and five.” 点击查看第四和第五页
[21:02] Okay. 好
[21:03] Scroll down. 向下滚屏
[21:05] Scrolling. 在滚屏
[21:06] Read the tweets. 阅读推特
[21:09] That’s what they’re saying about me? 他们就是这么说我的
[21:11] You have to know how the people feel about you. 你必须知道人们对你的感觉
[21:13] You know, I don’t like talking about feelings. 我不喜欢谈感受
[21:16] What do you think, Melania? 你怎么看 梅勒妮
[21:18] What? 什么
[21:21] Ivanka? 伊万卡
[21:22] I love you, Daddy. 我爱你 爸爸
[21:23] That’s my girl. 这才是我的女儿
[21:26] What’d I tell you, boss? 我说什么来着 老大
[21:27] He’s the king of mayhem and destruction. 他是混乱和毁灭之王
[21:30] What psycho would vote for this son of a bitch? 哪个疯子会投票给这个狗娘养的
[21:33] You can get him all the votes he needs. 你可以让他得到他需要的所有选票
[21:35] If our people turn out- 如果我们的人加入
[21:37] Our people have this little problem called sanity. 就会产生一个问题 缺少理智
[21:41] Common sense. 和常识
[21:42] Trust me, boss, this may be the last opportunity you have. 相信我 老大 这也许是你最后的机会
[21:45] And he’s vulnerable now. 而且他现在很脆弱
[21:47] He can’t tolerate humiliation. 他不能忍受侮辱
[21:50] This is our time to move. 是时候该行动了
[21:52] Not yet. 还没到时候
[21:53] Why not? 为什么不
[21:55] Number one, things are gonna get a whole lot worse 第一 对我们的小朋友特朗普来说
[21:59] for our little friend, Trump. 情况会变得更糟
[22:01] Number two, I don’t even know 第二 我不知道
[22:04] if I can work with this man. 我和这个家伙能不能合得来
[22:06] Come on, boss, 拜托 老大
[22:07] you worked with Charles Manson. 你都和查尔斯·曼森一起工作过
[22:08] Ah. Richard Nixon? 还有里查德·尼克松
[22:09] Hitler. 和希特勒
[22:10] – I know. – Why the hesitation, then? -我知道 -那还犹豫什么
[22:12] Those three gentlemen had one thing in common. 那三位先生有一个共同点
[22:16] They were smart. 他们都很聪明
[22:17] This dude is dumber than dirt. 如果说这家伙比土还笨
[22:19] And dirt don’t think. 土都不愿意
[22:22] I don’t even know if this guy is controllable. 我甚至不知道这家伙好不好控制
[22:23] When was the last time 你最后一次是什么时候
[22:25] you ran into a genuine dark triad? 遇见真正的满足黑暗三要素的人
[22:28] Let’s just see how things play out. 让我们看看事情进展如何
[22:30] We got plenty of time. 我们有的是时间
[22:32] Hell is forever. 地狱永恒
[22:52] If a guy from Kenya, 如果一个来自肯尼亚
[22:53] not even born in the US, 并没有出生在美国的家伙
[22:54] can become president, you can too. 都能成为总统 那你也可以
[22:58] Let’s make some orange juice, huh? 咱们做点橙汁吧
[23:01] Orange man’s gonna do it. 橙子男会做的
[23:03] Suck it up, Don. 振作起来 老唐
[23:04] Don’t be discouraged. 不要气馁
[23:07] When the going gets tough, you get going. 当情况变得艰难 你就开始行动
[23:12] I deserve the finer things in life. 我值得拥有生活中更美好的东西
[23:16] I’m entitled to a happy existence. 我有权过上幸福的生活
[23:19] I refuse to beat myself up. 我拒绝打击自己
[23:23] I’m an attractive person. 我是个迷人的人
[23:25] I’m fun to be with. 和我在一起会很有趣
[23:27] What the fuck? 搞什么鬼
[23:28] Well, hello there, handsome, Mr. T. 你好 帅哥 特朗普先生
[23:32] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[23:34] I am Billy J.C. 我是比利·戴维斯
[23:37] Sunday. 礼拜天
[23:39] You remember me, man, from your church. 伙计 在你的教堂里你见过我
[23:42] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[23:44] Church. 教堂
[23:45] I’ve never been to church. 我从没去过教堂
[23:46] When you came in the goddamn church, 当你到该死的教堂时
[23:48] everybody cried ’cause you wore a helmet 所有人都在尖叫 因为你带了个头盔
[23:50] and you were orange, man. 而且你还是橘色的
[23:52] You bumped into shit. 你摔了个狗啃泥
[23:53] We thought you were blind. 我们还认为你瞎了
[23:54] – Really? – Really. -真的吗 -真的
[23:57] Look, I just want you to say these words with me, man. 我只想让你跟着我说这些话 伙计
[24:01] Look me in the eye. 看着我的眼睛
[24:03] Say it along with me. 跟着我一起说
[24:05] I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, 我足够好 我足够聪明
[24:07] and doggone it, people like me. 该死的 人们喜欢我
[24:09] No wonder you got to buy pussy. 难怪你要去嫖妓
[24:11] Say the shit again. 再说一遍
[24:13] Come on. Let’s do it together. 来 我们一起说
[24:16] I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, 我足够好 我足够聪明
[24:18] and doggone it, people like me. 该死的 人们喜欢我
[24:20] I believed that. 我相信这句话
[24:21] That was fucking good. 这感觉真他妈好
[24:22] This is ridiculous. 真是荒谬
[24:23] Am I being punk’d? 我被耍了吗
[24:25] Is James Cameron behind this? 詹姆斯·卡梅隆在这后面吗
[24:26] Nobody puts Billy J.C. Sunday up to anything. 没有人能唆使比利·戴维斯周日做任何事
[24:32] I’m doing this ’cause I care about you, 我这样做是因为我在乎你
[24:34] you orange fuck. 你这个橘色的混账
[24:35] Sure. 知道了
[24:36] Good. 很好
[24:37] Now thank me. 现在感谢我
[24:38] – Are you kidding? – I’m not! -你在开玩笑吗 -我不是
[24:39] Fuck you, you little piece of shit, you. 去你的 你这个小混蛋
[24:42] You fucking thank me, boy, 你他妈的感谢我
[24:43] or I’ll jump out this fucking window, 不然我要从这该死的窗户跳下去
[24:45] and I’ll make orange juice out of your fucking ass. 我会用你的屁股榨橙汁
[24:47] You’ll change your name to Sunny D. 你会把你的名字改成阳光鲜橙汁
[24:49] Thank me, fucker. 感谢我 笨蛋
[24:51] Thank you. 谢谢你
[24:52] Now remember, everything is gonna be fine. 现在记住一切都会好起来
[24:59] Everything is gonna be fine. 一切都会好起来的
[25:02] So, what do you think? 那么你认为呢
[25:03] I don’t know. You on board? 我不知道 你赞成吗
[25:05] Oh, most definitely, man. 非常赞成
[25:07] Now the real fun’s about to begin. 现在真正的乐趣即将开始
[25:11] Next time I show up, 下次我现身时
[25:14] I’m gonna be a guy named Epstein. 我会是个叫爱泼斯坦的家伙
[25:17] Serving up small children 当校车上的孩子们在一个叫做”来睡吧”的
[25:20] on an island called Fuck ‘Em While They On The School Bus. 隐秘的地方 我会利用他们进行性交易
[25:25] I used to live there. 我以前住在那里
[25:27] You lived there? 你在那里住过
[25:28] Had a lot of fun? 玩的很开心吗
[25:29] No wonder your name is Shame. 难怪你叫无耻
[25:30] – Thank you. – That’s a fucking shame. -谢谢 -真他妈无耻
[25:32] Anger, you know what to do. 愤怒 你知道该怎么做
[25:34] Come here. 过来
[25:46] May I help you? 需要帮助吗
[25:47] I’m here to see Donald Trump. 我是来见唐纳德·特朗普
[25:50] Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗
[25:52] No, I don’t, but I’m sure he would like to see me. 没有 但我肯定他想见我
[25:56] Why would you think that? 你为什么会那么想
[25:57] I know that to be a fact. 因为这就是事实
[25:59] I’m sorry, but Mr. Trump is very, very busy. 我很抱歉 但是特朗普先生非常非常忙
[26:04] You can leave a business card or a note. 你可以留下名片或纸条
[26:07] I traveled very far to come and see him. 我走了很远的路来看他
[26:10] I must see him. 我必须见他
[26:11] I will see him. 我会见到他的
[26:14] Please, don’t be difficult. 不要那么顽固
[26:16] I’m asking you to leave. 我在要求你离开
[26:18] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[26:20] It’s not gonna happen. 这是不可能的
[26:22] So now what? 所以接下来呢
[26:28] You’re needed at the front desk. 你现在过来 就在前台
[26:40] This gentleman needs to be escorted out of the office. 这位先生需要被护送出办公楼
[26:44] All right, pal, you got to go. 没问题 伙计 你得走了
[26:47] As I was explaining to this beautiful, 正如我对这位美丽的
[26:50] vivacious young lady here, 活泼的小姐所说的
[26:53] I’m not going anywhere until I see Mr. Trump. 我哪也不会去 直到我见到特朗普先生
[26:55] Well, that ain’t happening, so take a walk. 别做梦了 所以赶紧的
[26:58] I’d advise you to back the fuck up. 我建议你滚回去
[27:01] Is that right? 是吗
[27:02] That’s right. 是的
[27:10] Either I see Donald Trump 要么让我见到唐纳德·特朗普
[27:13] or you going to the hospital with a lot of broken bones. 要么你多处骨折地去医院
[27:16] And I’d really hate to see that happen to anyone. 我是真的不想这样的
[27:20] Am I making myself perfectly clear now? 现在我把话说得很清楚了吗
[27:24] Please inform Mr. Trump I’m bringing someone up. 请通知特朗普先生我要带人上去
[27:38] Is the temperature to your liking? 温度正合你意吗
[27:42] I thought you might be a little thirsty. 我想你也许有点口渴
[27:47] I’m new at this. 我头一次干种这事
[27:48] Sorry to barge in like this, but it’s very important. 抱歉这样子闯进来 但是有要事
[27:51] What the hell happened to you? 你他妈的怎么了
[27:52] I told you the pool is for family use only. 我告诉过你泳池是家庭专用
[27:54] Now I’ve got to drain it again. 现在我得再排空它
[27:56] I heard he pissed in it. 我听说 他在里面方便过
[27:57] No offense, but I’d like to have a private conversation 无意冒犯 不过我想来次私人谈话
[28:02] with our next president of these United States. 和我们的下一任美国总统
[28:06] Do you want me to stay? 你想让我待在这吗
[28:07] You’re not here to assassinate me, are you? 你不是来暗杀我的吧 是吧
[28:09] Don, hell no. 老唐 当然不是
[28:11] I’m a huge fan. 我可是你的超级粉丝
[28:14] Okay. You can go. 好吧 你可以走了
[28:15] But if you hear any gunshots, 不过一旦听到任何枪声
[28:16] you call 911 and you rush right back in here. 你就要打911 然后立马跑回来
[28:23] So, who are you? What’s your story? 所以 你是谁 介绍下自己
[28:26] You look kind of familiar. 你看着挺脸熟的
[28:28] I’m here to help, Don. 我是来这帮忙的 老唐
[28:30] Help me how? 怎么帮我
[28:31] Help you become president of the good old US of A. 助你当上 亲爱的美国 的总统
[28:35] Make America great again. 让美国再次伟大
[28:37] You think I need your help? 你觉得我需要帮助
[28:39] Motherfucker, you definitely need some help. 去他妈的 你绝对需要些帮助
[28:42] So, what kind of help are you gonna give me? 你要给我哪种帮助
[28:45] Let’s just say I have the power to intervene 这么说吧 我有别人做不到的
[28:47] in situations like nobody else can. 干预形势的能力
[28:50] Is that a threat? 那是个威胁吗
[28:52] I have a very powerful personal attorney, Michael Cohen. 我有个很厉害的私人律师 迈克尔·科恩
[28:55] Maybe you’ve heard of him. 你也许听说过他
[28:56] Absolutely. 绝对听说过
[28:57] He’s an idiot. 他就是个智障
[28:58] You know, one day, Don, 总有一天 老唐
[29:00] he’s gonna get you in a shitload of trouble. 他会给你带来一大堆麻烦的
[29:03] What kind of trouble? 哪种麻烦
[29:04] He knows all your secrets. 他知道你所有的秘密
[29:06] I know, but I trust him with my life. 我明白 不过我用生命担保 他可信
[29:08] Exactly. 正是
[29:09] That’s the problem. 这就是问题
[29:11] Forget Cohen. 别管他了
[29:12] Let’s talk about you. 我们来说说你
[29:14] Give me an example of the kind of things 给我举个例子 你觉得
[29:15] you think you can help me with. 你能帮我做哪种事
[29:17] Well, do you remember this amazing golf shot 还记得那惊艳的高尔夫一击吗
[29:22] you had playing golf with this little troll shit 你和那个姓默多克的人类
[29:26] of a human being with the last name Murdoch? 小恶霸一起玩时打的
[29:29] How’d you know about that? 你怎么知道的
[29:30] That wasn’t your shot, Don. 那可不是你打的 老唐
[29:32] That was my shot. 那是我打的
[29:34] Or how about the motivational speaker 还有那个喜欢飘在水上的
[29:38] who likes to float above water 励志演说家
[29:39] and have wine on Sunday afternoons? 及在周日下午喝白酒的那个家伙
[29:42] That was me also. 全都是我
[29:45] That’s funny. What do you think, I’m stupid? 真好笑 你咋想的 以为我傻吗
[29:47] Don’t ask me that question. 不要问我那种问题
[29:48] I’m brutally honest, and the truth always hurts. 我从不撒谎 真相总是伤人心
[29:51] What are you? Psychic? 你是干什么的 巫师
[29:53] A magician? 魔法师
[29:54] Did you come from The Magic Castle? 你来自魔术城堡吗
[29:55] Let’s just say I have a unique 这么说吧 我有一套你
[29:58] set of skills that you need. 需要的独特的技能
[30:01] Skills, really? 技能 真的
[30:02] You know who you’re talking to? 你知道你在跟谁说话吗
[30:04] I’m like the Wizard of Oz. 我就像奥兹国的巫师
[30:05] All-knowing, all-powerful without the curtain. 但是真的无所不知 无所不能
[30:09] Excuse me, Dorothy. 打扰一下 多萝西
[30:10] It is precisely for those reasons 正是你刚才说话如此
[30:13] you so eloquently just stated 有感染力的缘故
[30:15] that nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody, 才让你没人 几乎是没人
[30:19] including your family, is gonna believe 包括你的家庭 相信你有
[30:22] you got a chance in hell of becoming the president. 当上总统的机会
[30:26] That’s it. You’re done. 够了 你完了
[30:27] Get out of here. 离开这里
[30:28] And what if I refuse? 要是我拒绝呢
[30:30] I’m gonna get my big, strong bodyguard in here. 我要把我的大块头 结实的保安叫过来了
[30:32] He’s gonna rough you up, throw you out on the street. 他会胖揍你一顿 再把你扔到街上
[30:35] I believe that he’s got track shoes on. 我相信他早就换上球鞋
[30:37] He’s gonna run like the bitch he is. 就等着像条母狗一样跑掉
[30:41] But fine. 不过没事
[30:43] Take my card. 拿着我的名片
[30:46] When that one brain cell of yours starts to register sound 一旦你的脑细胞开始把这声音寄存
[30:51] in that orange head of yours, 到你大脑的橙色部分中
[30:54] you’re gonna realize that you really, really need me. 你就会意识到你真的 真的需要我
[30:59] And at that moment, pick up the phone, call. 然后从那刻起 拿起手机 拨号
[31:02] I’ll be here in a flash. 我会秒接
[31:04] I could make you president of the United States. 我能让你成为美国总统
[31:10] I can guarantee it. 我能保证
[31:13] Wait a minute. 等等
[31:16] If I agree to do this, what do you want in return? 要是我同意了 你想要什么回报
[31:23] We’ll talk about that when the time comes. 时机成熟时我们会谈到的
[31:27] But in the meantime, 不过同时
[31:29] you’re gonna run into a bumpy next couple of weeks. 你会在将来的两周遭遇坎坷
[31:35] Will that be you too? 是你给我带来的
[31:36] Uh, no. 不
[31:38] It’s gonna be the media mostly. 主要是媒体带来的
[31:42] Believe me. 相信我
[31:50] Pressure is mounting 共和党的总统
[31:51] on Republican presidential candidate 候选人唐纳德·特朗普在公布
[31:54] Donald Trump releases his tax returns. 纳税申报表一事上承受极大压力
[31:56] Even Republican members of Congress are now urging him 甚至共和党议员们现在也在敦促他
[31:59] to follow the long-held tradition 遵守想要入主白宫的
[32:01] among candidates seeking the White House. 候选人之间的长期以来的传统
[32:03] Last January on NBC’s “Meet The Press,” 在最近一月的访谈节目”与媒体见面”上
[32:07] Trump told host Chuck Todd 特朗普告诉主持人托德
[32:09] that he would be releasing his returns. 他会公布他的申报表
[32:11] Well, we’re working on that right now, Chuck. 我们现在正在努力 恰克
[32:13] I have very big returns, as you know 我有数额巨大的申报表 如你所知
[32:15] very big returns. 数额巨大的申报表
[32:16] Some of the biggest returns ever, 有些是迄今为止最大的申报表
[32:18] and I have everything all approved. 并且我已经把一切都审批好了
[32:20] Frankly, I have some of the most beautiful tax returns 老实说 我有一些最最漂亮的纳税申报表
[32:23] that anyone has ever seen. 谁都没见过
[32:24] They’re like works of art. 它们就像艺术品
[32:26] Now that Trump has officially declared that he’s running, 现在特朗普正式宣布他要参与竞选
[32:29] he’s changed his tune a little bit. 他微微改变了他的论调
[32:31] Joining me now is one of Donald Trump’s 现在做客访谈的是唐纳德·特朗普的
[32:33] biographers. 传记作家之一
[32:34] Tom, you know Donald Trump as well as anybody. 汤姆 你和其他人一样了解唐纳德·特朗普
[32:38] What do you make of his recent vagueness 就他最近对于公开纳税申报表的
[32:40] regarding releasing his tax returns? 暧昧态度而言 你有什么要说的
[32:43] Well, first of all, Anderson, 首先 安德森
[32:45] I do know him as well as anybody, 我确实和其他人一样了解他
[32:47] but I know him better than most people. 不过我比大多数人都要了解他
[32:50] So, let me just say this first. 所以 我就先直说了
[32:52] Pigs will fly before Donald Trump 在唐纳德·特朗普公布他的申报表之前
[32:55] releases his tax returns. 猪都会飞起来
[32:56] And why is that? 为什么呢
[32:57] Well, because then we’ll see how corrupt 因为我们将看到
[32:59] he’s been over these years. 他这些年有多么堕落
[33:00] And the American people will see 并且美国人民会
[33:02] that he goes to great lengths to avoid paying taxes. 察觉他千方百计的逃税
[33:05] Then why do you think he ever promised 那么你怎么看待他曾
[33:06] to release them in the first place? 许诺过会第一时间公布它们
[33:07] ‘Cause he’s a con artist. 因为他是个行骗高手
[33:09] And he knows that the people that support him are stupid. 他还明白支持他的人都很蠢
[33:11] So, they’ll buy his story that he’s avoiding 所以他们会接受
[33:14] releasing his tax returns 他因为国税局的审计
[33:16] because he’s under audit by the IRS, which is not true. 而拒绝公布纳税申报表 这可不是真的
[33:21] Just another Trump lie. 不过是特朗普的又一个谎言罢了
[33:23] Fake news. 假消息
[33:24] That’s what I’m gonna call it from now on. 从现在起 我就要这么称呼它
[33:26] Fake news. 假消息
[33:27] Why you call it fake news? 为什么你要叫它假消息
[33:29] You know it is real news. 你知道它说的都是真的
[33:30] You are just making excuses. 你只是在找借口
[33:32] Why don’t you just read your stupid magazine? 为什么不去看看你那本愚蠢的杂志
[33:34] Fine. 行
[33:35] I go to my room, and I go to sleep. 我去我房间 然后睡觉
[33:37] Wait a minute. Hold it. 等等 别走
[33:39] Okay. 好吧
[33:40] You win. 你赢了
[33:46] Here you go. 给你
[33:49] I am not in mood tonight. 我今晚没心情
[33:51] I have bad headache. 我头疼得厉害
[33:52] Headache? I just gave you $10,000. 头疼 我才刚给你1万美金
[33:56] Fine. 行
[34:04] You know, you’re no different than a hooker. 现在你跟妓女没区别
[34:05] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[34:06] Do you? 你呢
[34:07] No. 不
[34:08] Do you think I marry you because you are charming? 你以为我嫁给你是因为你有魅力吗
[34:11] Of course. 当然了
[34:12] – Smart? – Sure. -因为你聪明吗 -是的
[34:13] No. 不
[34:14] I marry you to become US citizen 我嫁给你是为了成为美国公民
[34:17] have easy life. 过上轻松的生活
[34:19] And if I am your prostitute, 如果我是你的妓女
[34:20] you are my John, and you only last one minute. 那你就是我的嫖客 你只有一分钟
[34:23] So now we have sex. 所以现在 我们做吧
[34:31] We have to do something 关于纳税申报表
[34:32] about this tax return thing. 我们得做些什么
[34:35] The tax thing? 纳税的事
[34:36] The press is killing me over this tax return issue. 媒体在纳税问题上快要逼疯我了
[34:40] It’s a big surprise, right? 是个大惊喜 对吗
[34:42] You want my advice? 你想要我的建议
[34:43] There needs to be a fire at your accountant’s offices. 你的会计办公室要乱成一团了
[34:47] We could do that? 我们能把这件事解决吗
[34:49] No doubt about it. 当然了
[34:50] Great. Then make it happen. 好极了 那就去做吧
[34:51] – How soon? – Whoa, wait a minute. -要多久 -等一等
[34:53] Are you nuts? 你疯了吗
[34:54] I was just kidding. 我只是在开玩笑
[34:55] I’m not. 我不是
[34:57] We’ve got to do something. 我们得做点什么
[34:57] I’m not releasing my tax return. 我不要公布我的纳税申报表
[35:00] So just say that, just put an end to the speculation. 那就直说吧 省得让他们继续瞎猜
[35:03] Great idea. 这主意棒极了
[35:04] I mean, who really cares whether I pay my taxes, 我交税或者没交税
[35:06] whether I don’t, right? 没人会真的在意的 对吧
[35:08] What would you do if you were me? 如果你是我 你会怎么做
[35:10] Honestly, I’d drop out of the race. 坦白说 我会退出竞选
[35:13] I think you were out of your fucking mind 我觉得你他妈就是疯了
[35:15] to ever announce in the first place 才会在一开始就宣布
[35:16] that you were running for president. 你要竞选总统
[35:17] Corey? 科里呢
[35:20] I’d drop out. 我也会退选
[35:22] Really? That’s the big advice I pay you for? 真的吗 我雇你来就只有这种建议吗
[35:25] It’s the best I got. 这是我最好的建议了
[35:29] Sorry, boss. 对不起 老板
[35:37] I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, 我足够优秀 我足够聪明
[35:39] and doggone it, people like me. 该死的 人们喜欢我
[35:41] I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, 我足够优秀 我足够聪明
[35:43] and doggone it, people like me. 该死的 人们喜欢我
[35:45] I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, 我足够优秀 我足够聪明
[35:47] and doggone it, people like me. 该死的 人们喜欢我
[35:49] I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, 我足够优秀 我足够聪明
[35:51] and doggone it, people like me. 该死的 人们喜欢我
[35:53] I will not drop out of the race. 我不会退出竞选
[35:54] I will not release my tax returns. 我不会公布我的纳税申报表
[35:56] I’m a winner, not a quitter. 我是胜利者 不是放弃者
[36:02] Are you in there? 你在里面吗
[36:05] No, I’m not in there, you dumb fuck. 不 我不在里面 你个蠢货
[36:07] This guy is fucking delusional. 这人他妈的有妄想症吧
[36:08] What are you gonna do now, boss? 你现在打算怎么办 老大
[36:11] What I’m really good at. 我真正擅长的事呢
[36:14] Turning up the heat. 就是煽动情绪
[36:17] Dad, you gotta see this. 爸爸 你得看看这个
[36:18] Oh, I love Forbes. 我喜欢福布斯
[36:20] They love me. 他们也都喜欢我
[36:20] Is it good? 是好消息吗
[36:22] Bad, Dad. 是坏消息 爸爸
[36:23] Very, very bad. 相当 相当地坏
[36:25] Is it the tax thing again? 又是纳税的事吗
[36:27] Worse. 比那还糟
[36:28] It’s about our foundations. 关于我们基金会的
[36:30] What’s the headline? 标题是什么
[36:33] How Donald Trump shifted kids’ cancer charity money 唐纳德·特朗普是如何将儿童癌症
[36:36] into his business. 慈善资金转移到自己事业中的
[36:37] So, what does the article say? 那 这篇文章说了什么
[36:39] It talks about St. Jude’s Hospital golf course tournament 它说的是圣裘德医院的高尔夫球场锦标赛
[36:42] and how my foundation funneled all of the money 以及我的基金会是如何
[36:45] back to The Trump Organization. 把钱回流到特朗普集团的
[36:47] Read me the worst part. 把最糟的部分念给我听
[36:50] All of this seems to defy federal tax rules 所有这些似乎都在藐视联邦税收规定
[36:53] and state laws that ban 以及州法的禁止事项
[36:54] self-dealing and misleading donors. 包括自我交易和误导捐赠者
[36:57] Is that it? 这就是最糟的地方吗
[36:58] It gets worse. 还有 更糟的
[37:02] “The person who specifically commanded “其背后操纵者是
[37:04] that the for-profit Trump Organization 以营利为目的的特朗普集团的人
[37:06] start billing hundreds of thousands of dollars for the use 开始以使用威彻斯特郡的特朗普国家
[37:09] of Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County 高尔夫俱乐部为理由 收取非营利组织
[37:12] to the nonprofit Eric Trump Foundation, 埃里克·特朗普基金会数十万美元的费用
[37:15] according to two people directly involved, 根据两位知情人士透露
[37:17] was none other than current 这个背后人物正是现在的
[37:18] Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.” 共和党总统候选人唐纳德·特朗普”
[37:21] That’s definitely the worst part, right? 这肯定是最糟的部分了 对吧
[37:25] Let me read this. 我给你读一下这个
[37:27] “This maneuver would appear to have more in common “这种洗钱做法更像是
[37:30] with a drug cartel’s money-laundering operation 贩毒集团的洗钱手段
[37:33] than a charity’s best-practices textbook.” 而不像是慈善机构传统的操作方式”
[37:37] Forbes said that? 福布斯这么写的吗
[37:38] What the hell are you going to do? 你还能做什么去反击
[37:41] What I always do. 做我总是在做的事
[37:51] Now has anyone ever met a Mexican they can trust? 有人见过可以信任的墨西哥人吗
[37:54] I don’t think so. 我觉得没有
[37:56] That’s why they wear these hats. 这就是他们戴帽子的理由
[37:58] They can hide your wallet in here, 他们可以偷了你的钱包再藏在帽子里
[37:59] your jewelry, pretty much anything. 甚至是你的珠宝 什么都可以
[38:02] They’re dope fiends. 他们都是瘾君子
[38:03] You really can’t blame them for being thieves. 你们真的不能怪他们偷东西
[38:06] 女人们 请支持特朗普
[38:13] Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump 共和党总统候选人唐纳德·特朗普
[38:15] went on an epic anti-Mexican rant 在今晚德州的一场竞选集会上
[38:18] at a campaign rally in Texas tonight. 进行了一场史诗般的反墨西哥演讲
[38:19] Again, calling Mexicans rapists and murderers 又一次地 戴着宽边帽 穿着披肩
[38:23] while wearing a sombrero and serape. 把墨西哥人称为强奸犯和杀人犯
[38:24] This recent controversy has silenced, at least for now, 最近关于埃里克·特朗普基金会暗箱操作
[38:28] reports of fraud at The Eric Trump Foundation 和特朗普集团洗钱的争议
[38:31] and money laundering at The Trump Organization. 暂时 至少现在是平息了
[38:33] Am I a genius or what? 我真是个天才不是吗
[38:35] Attention diverted, mission accomplished. 分散民众注意 目标达成
[38:39] May I get you something to drink, Mr. Trump? 您想喝点什么吗 特朗普先生
[38:41] Not right now, Susan. Thank you. 现在不用 谢谢你 苏珊
[38:42] Whatever you’d like, sir. 需要时随叫随到 先生
[38:46] Recent reports from Mexico 近期墨西哥的报道透露
[38:47] reveal that Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto 墨西哥总统恩里克·佩纳·涅托
[38:50] was so outraged by Trump’s comments 对特朗普的发言感到极度愤怒
[38:53] that he had to be sedated by his personal physician. 以至于必须注射镇静剂才能平静下来
[40:04] Fucking genius. 真他妈的是天才
[40:05] I mean, who knew he’s a real master of distraction? 谁能想到他是分散注意力的真正的大师
[40:09] Maybe he doesn’t need me after all. 说不定他本来也不需要我帮忙
[40:11] Oh, he needs you, boss. 老大 他需要你
[40:13] You just gotta turn up the heat, and he’ll crack. 你只需要煽动情绪 然后他就会爆发的
[40:20] I miss you so much. 我想死你了
[40:22] If only you were here now, things would be so different. 如果你在这 事情肯定不一样
[40:26] Uh, give me a minute. 等我一下
[40:30] Come in. 进来吧
[40:34] What the hell do you two want? 你们俩他妈的来干啥
[40:36] Turn on the TV. 打开电视
[40:37] CSN CSN频道
[40:39] What is it this time? 这回又出了什么事
[40:41] Just do it. 打开就知道了
[40:44] The federal judge overseeing 负责监督一场集体欺诈诉讼案的联邦法官
[40:46] the ongoing class-action fraud lawsuit 今日启封了一份经过宣誓的证言
[40:48] against the now-defunct Trump University has unsealed 该案件被告为现已停业的特朗普大学
[40:51] the sworn testimony of a former salesman 证人为房地产教育企业的
[40:53] for the real estate educational venture. 一名前销售员
[40:55] And his testimony is devastating. 他的证词是毁灭性的
[40:58] Ronald Schnackenberg testified that, quote, 罗纳德·施纳肯伯格的证言如下
[41:00] While Trump University claimed 虽然特朗普大学声称
[41:01] it wanted to help consumers make money in real estate, 它想帮助客户真正的在房地产行业中赚钱
[41:04] in fact, Trump University was only interested 事实上 特朗普大学只想
[41:07] in selling every person 尽可能地卖给每个人
[41:08] the most expensive seminars they possibly could. 最昂贵的研讨会
[41:11] The affidavit concludes, quote, 宣誓书内容总结如下
[41:12] Based upon my personal experience and employment, 基于我的个人经验和工作经验
[41:15] I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme, 我认为特朗普大学是个骗局
[41:18] and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated 其目标主要为老年人和未受教育者
[41:21] to separate them from their money, end quote. 从他们手中骗取钱财 完毕
[41:24] As you might recall, based upon previous court filings, 你们可能还记得 按照以前法庭文件规定
[41:27] despite Trump University’s claim 尽管特朗普大学声称
[41:28] that it offered graduate programs, postgraduate programs, 他提供本科生课程 研究生课程
[41:31] and even doctoral programs, it wasn’t a university at all. 甚至是博士课程 他并算不上是一所大学
[41:35] – Really? – It was simply -别搞我啊 -它仅仅
[41:36] a private company that claimed 是一家声称售卖
[41:38] to be selling Trump’s secrets to real estate success. 特朗普在房地产行业成功秘笈的私人公司
[41:41] And of course, long before the fraudulent lawsuit was filed, 当然了 早在欺诈诉讼提起之前
[41:45] many people were asking, 很多人就在问
[41:46] Who would want the real estate secrets of a man 什么人会想要一个破产至少五次的人
[41:49] who had gone bankrupt at least five times? 在房地产行业经营的秘笈呢
[41:52] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[41:53] Other observers are asking 其他观察人士也在问
[41:54] whether the growing Trump University scandal 影响不断扩大的特朗普大学丑闻
[41:56] will be the thing that ends Trump’s candidacy 是否会是终结特朗普竞选的最后一根稻草
[41:59] before it even gets going. 即使他的竞选还没开始
[42:00] And of course, the irony of this news today is that 不过呢 今天的新闻最讽刺的是
[42:03] the judge in the case, US District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, 负责这起案件的法官 冈萨罗·库里尔
[42:06] is a Mexican American. 是墨西哥裔美国人
[42:08] We all know judges are supposed to be impartial, 我们都知道法官应该是公正的
[42:10] but after Trump’s sombrero-clad tirade 但在昨晚特朗普穿着墨西哥传统服饰
[42:11] against the Mexicans last night, who knows? 发表反墨西哥的长篇大论后 谁知道呢
[42:14] Maybe this is revenge. 这也许是一场复仇
[42:16] That liberal left-wing bitch. 那个自由派的左翼贱人
[42:18] Now, there was a time I would have banged her, 好吧 有一阵子我真想揍她
[42:20] maybe set her up in a condo and nail her on a regular basis, 或者把她锁在公寓里定期给她上钉子
[42:23] she’s got nice tits for a broad her age, 她这个年纪还有这么好的胸真不容易
[42:25] but now she’s just a disgrace. 但现在她就是个耻辱
[42:27] I wouldn’t touch her with Anderson Cooper’s dick. 我都不想用安德森·库珀的老二碰她
[42:29] Dad, you need to do something. 爸爸 你得做点什么
[42:32] The bad news, day after day, is killing us. 日复一日的坏消息要把我们逼死了
[42:35] And it’s not just your candidacy. 不仅仅是你的候选资格
[42:37] This whole thing is gonna start doing damage 所有的一切都在打击
[42:39] to the Trump brand, to our business. 特朗普集团 打击我们的事业
[42:42] So, if you’re such a genius, what do you have in mind? 你这么能说 你有什么主意吗
[42:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[42:46] And it might already be too late, 现在可能已经太迟了
[42:49] but you’ve got to do something. 但你总得做点什么
[42:52] No shit, Sherlock. 废话少说 夏洛克
[42:55] Bingo. 完美
[42:56] It’s time to go. 是时候出发了
[43:05] How the hell did you get in here? 你到底是怎么进来的
[43:07] How the hell do you think, Don? 你猜啊 老唐
[43:09] You flew? 飞进来的吗
[43:09] Something like that. 差不多
[43:10] People don’t fly. 人不会飞
[43:11] People don’t fly. 人确实不会飞
[43:14] Get the hell out of here. 给我滚出去
[43:15] That’s just not gonna happen, Don. 那是不可能的 老唐
[43:17] We’re friends. 我们是朋友
[43:18] You’re my dog. 你是我的忠实的走狗
[43:19] Keith, get in here. 基斯 进来一下
[43:25] What the hell are you waiting for? 你他妈在等什么呢
[43:26] Get his ass out of here. 把他弄出去
[43:27] He’s trespassing. 他非法侵入了
[43:36] Uh, is he dead? 他死了吗
[43:37] He’s just counting sheep right now. 他现在正在数羊
[43:39] He’ll be fine. 他会没事的
[43:40] Now, sit down. 现在 坐下吧
[43:42] Shut up. 闭嘴
[43:43] Pay attention. 注意
[43:44] Nobody talks to me that way. 没人能这么跟我说话
[43:46] Everybody talks to you that way, Don. 每个人都这么跟你说话 老唐
[43:48] You’re just too narcissistic to hear ’em. 你只是太自恋了 听不见他们的声音
[43:51] Do you know why I’m here? 你知道我为什么来吗
[43:52] Because you can fly? 因为你会飞
[43:54] No, because you need me more 不 因为你比上次见我的时候
[43:55] than you did the last time I was here. 更需要我了
[43:58] Yes. 是的
[44:01] It was just a matter of time 现在只是时间问题
[44:02] before your dream of getting back at President Obama 在你梦想的总统午宴上
[44:05] for clowning the shit out of you 报复奥巴马总统
[44:07] at that presidential luncheon. 对你的捉弄之前
[44:09] It’s all over. 那时一切就结束了
[44:10] You know, he was really good. 其实他真挺不错的
[44:12] I mean, it was funny. 我是说 这很滑稽
[44:14] Talked about your hair and how orange you were, and- 谈论你的头发以及你皮肤的迷之橘色
[44:17] I’m pretty tough. 我坚不可摧
[44:19] Nobody’s tough enough to go through 没人能坚强到可以抵抗
[44:20] the Normandy storm bombing that you do every single day. 诺曼底大风暴的成日轰炸
[44:24] You obviously don’t know much about me. 那你显然是不了解我
[44:27] I’ve been dealing with shit storms 我自小在陆军军官学校
[44:28] since I was a kid in the Military Academy. 大风大浪我经历得多了
[44:30] I thought you had bone spurs 我还以为你用一大笔钱贿赂了医生
[44:32] and paid a doctor a shitload of money 谎称自己患有骨刺
[44:34] to get you out of the military. 以此来逃避服役
[44:36] How do you know about that? 你怎么知道的
[44:38] I can take your powers of bullshitting, Don, 老唐 我可以让你这种胡扯的本事
[44:40] to a whole new level. 更上一层楼
[44:43] So, show me. Do something. 那就让我看看 你有什么本事
[44:45] – A little experiment, huh? – A little experiment. -让我们做个小实验 – 小实验
[44:47] I don’t do experiments. 我通常不做实验
[44:49] You’re either in, or you’re out. 就说你来不来吧
[44:50] You know, no one gonna negotiates me, right? 你知道没人能和我谈判的
[44:52] You’re correct. You wrote the book on negotiation. 没错 你还写了本关于谈判的书
[44:55] That’s right. 没错
[44:56] So, are you in, or are you out? 所以你到底加不加入
[44:59] – In. – Good. -我加入 -很好
[45:00] Okay, listen. 好了 听着
[45:02] This morning, there was a court hearing in Miami. 今早 迈阿密会有一场庭审
[45:04] One of my painting contractors is suing me for nonpayment 有个涂料承包商起诉我
[45:07] for some job he did at the Trump Hotel. 拖欠他在特朗普酒店的款子
[45:09] I need you to fix it for me, is that possible? 我需要你帮我搞定这事儿 行吗
[45:12] Done. 包在我身上
[45:13] How long will it take? 要花多久
[45:14] Watch the TV tonight. 今晚电视见分晓吧
[45:16] That soon? 这么快的吗
[45:17] I don’t waste people’s time, especially mine. 我从不浪费时间 尤其是自己的时间
[45:19] So how much is this gonna cost me? 所以 这要多少钱来搞定
[45:21] Not a dime. It’s on the house. 一分钱不花 完全免费
[45:23] This one’s on me. 这次算我的
[45:25] Oh, I get it. 我明白了
[45:27] You want my soul. 你想要我的灵魂
[45:29] Soul. 灵魂
[45:31] Don’t worry about that. 别担心那个
[45:32] We’ll get to that when the time comes, Don. 时机到了再说
[45:35] You’re not getting my soul. That’s a deal-breaker. 你不要我的灵魂 这生意还怎么做
[45:37] I don’t even know if I have a soul, 我都不知道我自己有没有灵魂
[45:39] but if I do, you’re not getting it. 即便我有 也不会给你
[45:41] You have a soul. 你有的
[45:42] It just hasn’t been operational for quite a while. 只是许久不用罢了
[45:44] You’re still not getting it. 那你也得不到
[45:45] Fine. We’ll take it slow and easy. 好吧 我们慢慢来
[45:50] My eyes worked a whole hell of a lot better 我第一次看这本书的时候
[45:53] when I was first cast down. 眼睛比现在好使多了
[45:55] The centuries, they pass so fast. 光阴如梭啊
[45:58] Congratulations, boss. 祝贺你 老大
[46:00] Here’s to you and mayhem. 向你和即将到来的骚乱致敬
[46:03] A toast. 干杯
[46:05] A toast to my minions. 敬我的杂碎们
[46:07] Job well done. 干得漂亮
[46:10] Drink up, celebrate. 干了它 咱们来庆祝
[46:12] Get drunk. You deserve it. 一醉方休 这是你们应得的
[46:17] Just like Trump, I don’t drink. 和特朗普一样 我不喝酒
[46:22] Now, who’s got the weed? 谁有大麻
[46:26] Roll it up. 给我来一根
[46:29] In other news, a Miami painting contractor, 下面我们来看看其他新闻
[46:32] who had just won a 120,000-dollar judgment 迈阿密涂料商人在特朗普
[46:35] against Donald Trump for work done at his local golf resort, 拖欠其高尔夫球场油漆费一案中胜诉
[46:39] was struck and killed by a speeding car 并获120,000美元赔偿
[46:41] this afternoon outside his office, 今日下午于办公室外惨遭车祸身亡
[46:43] just hours after his court victory 这一惨案
[46:45] against the Republican presidential candidate. 仅发生在庭审后数小时
[46:52] We have some breaking news 下面是几则突发新闻
[46:53] that I think is going to shock a lot of people. 简直让人大跌眼镜
[46:55] For the first time since announcing 自特朗普一个月前
[46:57] his candidacy just a month ago, 宣布参选总统以来
[46:59] Donald Trump now leads the entire Republican field 其支持率首次领先于
[47:02] of presidential candidates. 众共和党总统候选人
[47:04] That’s according to a new poll out tonight 这一数据来自今日美国和萨福克大学
[47:06] from USA Today and Suffolk University. 今晚新鲜出炉的投票结果
[47:13] What do you say now? 你现在怎么看
[47:15] I’m the front runner for the Republican nomination 我现在可是在共和党总统候选人
[47:18] for president of the United States. 处于领先位置啊
[47:20] I don’t even know what to say. 我无话可说
[47:22] Of course you don’t, idiot. 你当然无话可说 白痴
[47:23] Shut up and drink your water. 闭嘴喝水就行了
[47:25] I think is great. 我觉得不错
[47:26] Maybe we can go shopping for celebrate? 也许我们可以去购物来庆祝
[47:28] There’s nothing more you need. 你啥都不缺
[47:30] You can take me shopping. 你可以带我去购物啊
[47:31] There’s lots of things I need. 我有很多要买的
[47:33] Of course, pumpkin. 当然可以 亲爱的
[47:34] Whatever you want. 任你挑选
[47:35] This is gonna be great for business. 这对我们的生意大有好处
[47:38] The Trump brand will be hotter than ever. 特朗普家族的品牌将热度大增
[47:40] Everyone will want in on our deals. 所有人都想跟我们合作
[47:43] Did you hear that, Eric? 听到没 埃里克
[47:44] He’s the smart one. 他多聪明
[47:45] He’s got the big ideas. 他能想出好点子
[47:47] He gets it. 他能明白个中道理
[47:49] Can you rename the White House, 您能给白宫重新命名吗
[47:51] the “Trump White House” and put a logo on it? 改成”特朗普白宫” 再弄个标志挂上
[47:54] That’s not bad. 这不错
[47:55] I kinda like it. 我挺喜欢
[47:57] Good idea, Eric. 好主意 埃里克
[47:59] See, everybody, once in a while, 大家看到没
[48:00] he comes up with a bright idea. 他偶尔也能想出好点子
[48:02] Makes me think he’s not really a retard. 让我觉得他也不完全是个弱智
[48:04] No, I think he’s retarded. 不 我觉得他就是个弱智
[48:08] So what do you think now, Rupert? 鲁珀特 现在你怎么看
[48:10] Still think Trump as president is funny? 还觉得我当总统很滑稽吗
[48:12] Yeah. It’s even funnier than the last time you said it. 没错 比你上次说更好笑了
[48:16] Piece of shit. 去死吧你
[48:18] Now, I think that the joke is on 我觉得 你这个玩笑已经
[48:19] the country and the world. 开到整个国家和全世界去了
[48:20] You know what, Michael? 你知道吗 迈克尔
[48:22] I think you need some of that growth hormone stuff. 我觉得你需要一些生长激素
[48:24] Then, maybe you’ll be tall enough to run for president. 这样也许你就能长高到足以竞选总统了
[48:26] In the meantime, you can just be jealous. 现在 你就是羡慕嫉妒恨
[48:31] What a jerk. 真是个混蛋
[48:33] God. 老天爷
[48:39] Well, surprise, surprise. 真没想到啊
[48:41] So what should I call you? 我该怎么称呼你
[48:43] I’ve had many names over the centuries. 这几百年来我有太多名字了
[48:46] Luther will do. 叫我路德就好
[48:47] You’re doing a great job, Luther. 干得不错 路德
[48:49] Great job. 漂亮极了
[48:50] I just made an amazing deal. 我刚刚谈成一笔超棒的交易
[48:52] Smart deal. 划算极了
[48:54] You want some chicken? 来点炸鸡
[48:55] No gmos. 我不吃转基因食品
[48:56] Look, Donnie, I just dropped in to say 听着 老唐 我只是顺路来告诉你一声
[48:58] it’s time to step up your game. 是时候该给这场游戏升级了
[49:01] You’re a master of distraction. 你能让所有人抓狂
[49:02] I’ve never seen anything like it. 我从没见过你这样的人
[49:04] You could fuck up, and people think 你干蠢事一流 人们觉得你的所作所为
[49:06] it’s the biggest fuck up ever, 简直是史上最大的笑话
[49:08] and you’ve got one bigger 然后你又想出个更蠢的梗
[49:09] and loaded up for the next day. 作为第二天的推特素材
[49:11] Distraction after distraction 你的蠢话让人招架不住
[49:13] till everybody’s just fucked. 直到所有人习以为常
[49:15] I love it. 我可太爱了
[49:16] We got to press the envelope even further, 我们必须挑战极限
[49:19] build the momentum. 再加把劲
[49:20] I can do momentum. 这我能行
[49:22] So this “press the envelope” thing, any ideas? 所以怎么个”极限挑战”法
[49:26] How about flaming the fire with old John McCain? 在老约翰·麦凯恩身上做文章如何
[49:30] Now, that would be fun. 这会很有趣
[49:31] That would be fun. 确实有趣
[49:33] I can do fun. 我会来事儿
[49:34] Do it. 看你的
[49:37] Mr. Trump, we’ve polled our readers. 特朗普先生 经过我们的读者调查
[49:40] And this is the number one question they’d like to know: 评选出了一个他们最想问的问题
[49:42] You’re famous for applause lines. 您金句频出
[49:44] And people do love that. 深受人们喜爱
[49:46] But referring to Mexicans as “rapists”? 但您为何称墨西哥人为”强奸犯”
[49:49] Referring to John McCain, a war hero, 还称咱们被俘五年半后
[49:52] five and a half years as a POW, and you call him a “dummy”? 归来的战争英雄 约翰·麦凯恩为”蠢货”
[49:56] Is that appropriate 你认为这些言论
[49:57] if you’re running for president? 对一个要竞选总统的人来说合适吗
[49:59] You have to let me speak 你得让我说几句吧
[50:00] because you’re interrupting me all the time, okay? 你不能一直打断我 好吗
[50:02] Let’s take John McCain. 我们来谈谈约翰·麦凯恩
[50:04] I’m in Phoenix. 我在凤凰城
[50:05] We have a rally that’s going to have 500 people 我们在比特摩尔酒店有个集会
[50:07] at The Biltmore Hotel. 大概有500人到场
[50:09] We get a call from the hotel that it’s mayhem, 我们接到酒店打来的电话 说发生了混乱
[50:12] thousands and thousands of people are showing up 有成千上万的人
[50:14] three or four days early. 早了三四天到场
[50:15] So we move it to the convention center. 所以我们把集会改到了会议中心
[50:17] We have 15,000 people, the biggest crowd ever. 到场的有15,000人 有史以来最多的
[50:21] Bigger than Bernie Sanders. 比伯尼·桑德斯的场面更大
[50:23] And the people who show up at the event are incredible people 到场的都是了不起的人
[50:27] that were wonderful great Americans. 是出色的美国公民
[50:28] I will tell you, John McCain goes, 我告诉你 约翰·麦凯恩说
[50:31] “Oh, boy, Trump makes my life difficult.” 天呐 特朗普让我很不好过
[50:33] He had 15,000 crazies show up. 有15,000个疯子参加他的集会
[50:36] Crazies. 疯子
[50:37] He called you all crazies. 他叫你们所有人疯子
[50:39] I said, “They aren’t crazies. 我说 他们不是疯子
[50:40] “They are all great Americans.” 他们都是伟大的美国人
[50:43] He insulted everyone in that room. 他侮辱了那间屋子里的每一个人
[50:45] So I said, “Somebody should run against John McCain,” 所以我说 总有人要来反对约翰·麦凯恩吧
[50:48] who’s been, in my opinion, not so hot. 他在我心里并没那么伟大
[50:51] He ran for president against a black guy from Kenya. 他竞选总统却歧视肯尼亚黑人
[50:53] Somebody who wasn’t even a real American. 他不是个真正的美国人
[50:55] Somebody who’s illegal as a candidate, and he lost. 他是个不合法的候选人 也因此落败
[50:58] So I didn’t like him as much after that 自从那以后我就不太喜欢他
[51:00] because everyone knows I don’t like losers. 每个人都知道我对失败者没什么好感
[51:03] But he’s a war hero. 但他是个战争英雄
[51:04] He was a war hero because he was captured. 被俘才成为的战争英雄
[51:09] We’re just a few hours into a breaking political story 让我们来看一起刚刚发生的重磅政治事件
[51:11] with major implications for 2016. 这可谓是2016年的年度新闻
[51:14] At a conference of religious conservatives today in Iowa, 今日于艾奥瓦州举行的一场宗教保守派会议上
[51:17] Donald Trump said Senator John McCain is not a war hero. 特朗普称约翰·麦凯恩不算是战争英雄
[51:23] The firestorm has been nearly instant, and it is intense. 两人之间的战火一触即发 来势汹汹
[51:27] Our man on the ground is live in Ames, Iowa, 我们身在埃姆斯市 艾奥瓦州的记者采访了
[51:30] with reactions from other 2016 candidates, 今年其他的候选人以及
[51:32] and also the prospective voters behind him. 几位选民 于现场为您发回报道
[51:35] A defiant Donald Trump says 顽固不化的特朗普说
[51:37] he will not apologize for his remarks 他不会为自己关于参议员约翰·麦凯恩
[51:39] about Senator John McCain’s military service. 服役被俘的言论道歉
[51:43] Trump suggested he admires veterans 特朗普还表示自己敬佩老兵
[51:45] who were not captured, over POWs, particularly John McCain. 而不是像麦凯恩这样的战俘
[51:50] He was a war hero because he was captured. 他成为战争英雄是因为他被俘过
[51:53] Former Florida Governor, Jeb Bush, tweeted, 前佛罗里达州长杰布·布什发推特说
[51:56] “Enough with the slanderous attacks.” “我们受够了这些诽谤性的攻击”
[51:59] “Senator John McCain and all our veterans, “约翰·麦凯恩参议员和我们所有的老兵
[52:02] particularly POWs, 尤其是战俘”
[52:04] “have earned our respect and admiration.” “都赢得了我们的尊重和佩服”
[52:06] Do you believe this? 你能相信吗
[52:08] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[52:09] South Carolina Senator 南卡罗来纳州参议员
[52:11] Lindsey Graham tweeted, 林赛·格雷厄姆在推特上称
[52:12] “If there was ever any doubt “如果对他不应该成为共和党候选人
[52:14] that he should not be GOP standard bearer, 有任何疑问的话
[52:18] his growing mountain of stupid statements 那么随着他越来越多的愚蠢言论
[52:20] should end all doubt.” 应该能把这些疑问消除”
[52:23] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[52:29] Cox News. 科西新闻
[52:30] Ah, I love this network. 我爱这个新闻网
[52:32] It’s always full of shit. 它总是狗屎连篇
[52:34] I love this. I love this, man. 我爱这个 我爱这个
[52:35] Man, he’s the king of mayhem. 他是混乱之王
[52:37] You think shit like that’ll get him elected? 你觉得像这样的一坨屎会让他当选
[52:40] He definitely needs to clean up his act. 他绝对需要改正他的行为
[52:42] But once he’s elected, he’s a dream come true. 一旦他当选 他就梦想成真了
[52:45] I mean, my favorite part 美国历史上我最喜欢的部分
[52:46] of American history was the Great Depression. 就是大萧条
[52:49] But when this guy Trump gets in the White House, 但是当这个叫特朗普的家伙入主白宫
[52:52] ah, he could bring down society as we know it. 他就能如我们所愿的败坏整个社会
[52:59] I mean, all he really needs is just a little… coaching. 他只需一点点的帮衬
[53:18] Got a lot of nerve showing your face around here. 你还敢出现在这
[53:21] Why’s that? 为什么不敢
[53:21] You gave me lousy advice. 你的”好”注意呀
[53:23] What are you trying to do? Sabotage me? 你究竟想干什么 想毁了我吗
[53:25] The McCain thing. 因为麦凯恩的事情
[53:26] Good guess. 没错
[53:27] I told you to put a little flame to a fire, 我叫你煽风点火
[53:29] not set the whole fucking country ablaze. 不是让你火上浇油
[53:31] Well, next time you give me some advice, 下次你给我建议的时候
[53:33] be a little more clear. 最好说清楚一点
[53:34] I’ll give you that. 我会的
[53:36] You’re making a big mistake 如果你跟特朗普乱来的话
[53:37] if you’re gonna mess with Trump. 你就是在犯一个大错误
[53:38] Nobody messes with Trump. 没有人可以跟特朗普乱来
[53:39] – Really? – Really. -真的吗 -真的
[53:45] Don’t ever forget who’s in charge 永远不要忘了这个过程中
[53:47] of this little production. 是谁说了算
[53:49] No offense, but you’re the biggest fuck up 无意冒犯
[53:52] I’ve ever come across. 但你的确是我遇到过最糟糕的混蛋
[53:54] How’d you ever become rich? 你是怎么变得富有的
[53:56] Oh, yeah, your daddy made you rich. 对了 你有个有钱的老爹
[53:59] You’re daddy’s little rich, snotty nose brat. 你就是个吃老本的 乳臭未干的混账
[54:01] How dare you talk… 你敢这样说
[54:01] Shut up and listen. 闭嘴听着
[54:03] If you’re serious about becoming president of the United States, 如果你真的想成为美国总统
[54:07] I suggest you stop fucking up and acting like a lunatic. 就不要像个疯子一样把所有事都搞砸了
[54:11] I’m counting on you. 我可都指望你了
[54:14] To do what? 指望我做什么
[54:16] Make America great again, of course. 当然是让美国再伟大起来
[54:27] Donald Trump has reached another milestone 在唐纳德·特朗普争取共和党总统提名时
[54:29] in his quest for the GOP presidential nomination. 他迎来了一个新的里程碑
[54:31] According to a new poll 据国际意见调查集团
[54:33] out this morning from ORC International, 今早的数据显示
[54:35] the renegade Republican business tycoon 叛逆的共和党商业大亨
[54:38] is at an all-time high 其共和党选民的支持率
[54:40] in terms of support from Republican voters. 达到了新高
[54:42] Yes, this order is very important. 是的 这个订单很重要
[54:44] National security. 事关国家安全
[54:46] I want a Trump taco bowl, a Diet Coke, 我要一碗墨西哥煎玉米卷 一瓶无糖可乐
[54:48] and two scoops of chocolate ice cream. 两勺巧克力冰淇淋
[54:52] Make that three scoops. 三勺吧
[54:56] Big news this afternoon. 今天下午的大新闻
[54:57] Releasing my big tax plan, biggest tax plan ever. 将发布我的税收大计划 最大的税收计划
[55:01] What’s in it? 具体是什么
[55:02] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[55:03] My people say it looks terrific. 我的人说看起来不错
[55:05] Tax cut for the middle class? 为中产阶级减税
[55:08] Maybe. Who knows? 也许 谁知道呢
[55:09] But it’s a big tax cut for us. 但对我们来说是大减税
[55:11] So you don’t know what’s in it, then? 所以你还不知道计划是什么吗
[55:13] Doesn’t matter. 没有关系
[55:14] As long as it gets rid of the alternative minimum tax 只要扣除替代性最低税
[55:16] and the estate tax. 和遗产税
[55:17] That way, it’ll save me 30 million a year, 就能让我们一年省下3千万美元
[55:20] and you billions when I go and you take over. 等到你接手的时候就已经省下几十亿美元
[55:22] That’s great, Dad. 太好了 爸爸
[55:24] I am so proud of you. 我以你为豪
[55:27] I’m proud of you too, Don, even you, Eric. 我也以你为豪 小唐 还有你埃里克
[55:31] I think I’m gonna cry. 我感动的要哭了
[55:33] After initially pledging 当初唐纳德·特朗普承诺
[55:34] that he would self-fund his presidential campaign, 自己出钱来竞选总统
[55:37] Donald Trump raised more than $3.5 million 现在他通过2个月的个人捐款
[55:40] from individual donors over the last two months. 筹集了超过3百50万美元
[55:43] That’s according to documents filed 这是联邦竞选委员会
[55:45] with the Federal Election Commission. 收录的数据
[55:47] When asked why Trump has contradicted 当问到 特朗普为什么有悖于
[55:49] his original claim to use his own money, 初始用自己的资金的宣称
[55:52] campaign spokesperson Hope Hicks responded. 竞选发言人霍普·希克斯回应
[55:54] Mr. Trump is just responding to the enthusiasm 普通的美国人用自己
[55:58] of ordinary Americans that wish to support him 来之不易的钱来支持他
[56:01] with their hard-earned money. 特朗普先生却之不恭 只好收下了
[56:03] America loves Trump. 美国爱特朗普
[56:05] Look at her, Dave, isn’t she fantastic? 戴夫 你看看她 是不是美爆了
[56:08] Look at those all-American tits. 看看这美国妞的胸部
[56:10] They’re not that big. 虽然不是很大
[56:11] Usually, I don’t like ’em unless they’re monster hooters, 通常不大我是不喜欢的
[56:13] but there’s something about her. 但是她就有些特别
[56:15] Maybe it’s that her name is Hope. 可能是因为她叫霍普
[56:17] Quite frankly, I hope to bang her 坦白说 在这件事情结束之前
[56:18] before this thing’s all over. 我想睡她
[56:19] That’s what we love about you, Donald. 这就是我们爱你的原因 唐纳德
[56:27] How much money we making on the campaign so far? 这个竞选我们挣了多少钱了
[56:29] You mean, besides using campaign funds for rent here? 你是说除租金之外的竞选基金吗
[56:35] I’m not sure. Why? 我不确定 怎么了
[56:36] Remember I told you I was gonna be 还记得我跟你说过
[56:38] the first candidate ever to make a profit 我要成为第一个通过竞选总统
[56:40] by running for president? 来盈利的候选人吗
[56:42] Now that the cash is flowing in, 现在资金正流进来
[56:44] we need to maybe figure out a few other ways 我们需要找到一些方法
[56:46] to generate some income, 产生一些收益
[56:47] like charging the Secret Service to use golf carts 例如向特勤局收取使用高尔夫球车的费用
[56:51] and gouging the press for everything. 向媒体索取各种费用
[56:53] My base loves it when we gouge the press. 我的人最喜欢向媒体索取费用
[56:56] It’s brilliant. 太棒了
[56:57] You’re a genius. 你就是个天才
[56:59] Why didn’t I think of this? 为什么我没有想到呢
[57:00] Very good question. 非常好的问题
[57:03] So, go get me a cheeseburger. 去给我拿个芝士汉堡
[57:09] You know, I’ve been thinking a lot about this Muslim thing. 关于穆斯林的事情我想了很多
[57:12] Muslim thing? 穆斯林的事情
[57:14] What Muslim thing? 什么穆斯林的事情
[57:14] You know what I mean. 你懂我意思的
[57:15] No, I don’t. 不 我不懂
[57:17] How do you feel about Muslims? 你觉得穆斯林怎样
[57:20] I don’t know any Muslims. 我一个穆斯林都不认识
[57:21] I think most people don’t like Muslims. 我想很多人都不喜欢穆斯林
[57:23] I know my base doesn’t. 至少我的人是不喜欢的
[57:25] They think Muslims are terrorists. 他们认为穆斯林是恐怖分子
[57:26] Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t. 他们可能是 也可能不是
[57:28] I’m not sure, 我不确定
[57:29] but I’ve got to come up with a Muslim plan. 但是我需要想到一个关于穆斯林的计划
[57:31] I’ve talked about it. 我说过的
[57:32] Haven’t really done anything about it. 但是还没有什么行动
[57:34] I need to come up with a plan 我需要想出一个计划
[57:36] so everyone knows I’m on top of the issues. 这样每个人都知道我掌控着这个问题
[57:38] Before Muslim plan, I’m hungry. 穆斯林计划之前 我饿了
[57:40] Can we have food? 我们可以吃东西吗
[57:41] Do you want Indian or Chinese? 你想吃印度菜还是中国菜
[57:48] Hello, I’m Gary Ward with “Millennium News.” 我是千禧新文的加里·沃德
[57:50] I’m here at the headquarters 我现在在共和党候选人
[57:52] of Republican candidate Donald J. Trump 唐纳德·特朗普的总部
[57:55] who’s now making his bid for president. 他现在正在为自己争取总统职位
[57:57] How are you today, Mr. Trump? 你今天怎么样 特朗普先生
[57:58] Thank you for having me, Gary. 谢谢你邀请我 加里
[58:00] Let’s get right to it. 我们现在就开始吧
[58:01] Let’s talk about your immigration policies 我们来谈谈你关于美国穆斯林
[58:02] regarding Muslim Americans. 的移民政策
[58:04] Now, you’ve suggested that maybe 你为什么建议我们
[58:06] we should increase surveillance on these citizens? 增加对这些市民的监控
[58:09] As you know, Gary, 你知道的 加里
[58:10] France recently declared a state of emergency, 法国近来宣布他们进入了紧急状态
[58:13] closed their borders, 现已关闭了边境
[58:15] and ordered searches without warrants 进行了无证搜查
[58:17] in order to protect their country. 就是为了保护他们的国家
[58:19] Do you think that we’re in a state of emergency? 你认为我们正处于一种紧急状态吗
[58:22] And should Muslims in this country be subjected 并且说这个国家的穆斯林应该接受
[58:25] to warrantless searches? 无证搜查
[58:26] Well, we have to do something. 我们要做一些事情
[58:28] Last Friday, 130 innocent people, good people, 上周五 130个无辜的人 好人
[58:32] were massacred in Paris by terrorists. 在巴黎被恐怖分子屠杀了
[58:36] These people are animals, 这些人就是禽兽
[58:38] and we need to do something to protect 我们需要在我们国家做一些事情
[58:39] our people in our country. 来保护我们的国民
[58:41] What are the type of policies that you would have in place 你会有什么样的政策来保护我们的国民
[58:43] to protect our citizens, as well as our borders? 保护我们的边境
[58:46] I’m not sure yet, everything’s on the table. 我还不确定 所有都需要准备好
[58:49] Got to keep our eyes open on all these mosques. 首先得留意所有清真寺
[58:51] See who’s coming, who’s going. 看看来来往往的都有谁
[58:54] Be vigilant and safe. 保持警惕 注意安全
[58:56] So, you’ve also suggested a Muslim registry. 你也建议穆斯林都需要登记备案
[59:00] Would that be at the forefront of your policies 这也是你移民政策
[59:02] on immigration as well? 中的重点吗
[59:03] It’s too early to say that, 现在说还为时尚早
[59:05] but, as you know, Gary, in this country, by law, 但是你知道的 加里 这个国家
[59:09] everyone needs to register their cars, 法律要求每个人都登记他的车
[59:11] register their guns and weapons, so why not our Muslims? 登记他们的枪支和武器 穆斯林不应该吗
[59:15] Wouldn’t that be eerily similar 这恐怕跟二战前
[59:16] to what happened to Jewish people in Eastern Europe, 发生在东欧的犹太人身上的事情
[59:19] right before World War II? 有点像
[59:20] I can’t comment on any decisions that were made 我不能就发生在二战时
[59:22] by another administration in World War II. I can only 其他政府的决定发表评论
[59:26] comment on my campaign for president right now. 我只能就我竞选总统的事情发表评论
[59:30] Well, thank you very much, Mr. Trump, for the interview. 非常感谢你接受采访 特朗普先生
[59:43] I watched TV last night, 昨天晚上我看电视了
[59:45] and I saw our president talking about Islamic terrorism 我看到了我们总统谈论伊斯兰恐怖分子
[59:49] and the recent attacks in Paris. 和最近的巴黎袭击
[59:51] Didn’t know what the hell he was talking about. 不知道他说的是什么鬼
[59:55] He has no idea what’s going on, 他根本不知道发生了什么事
[59:56] and he refuses to use the term “radical Islamic terrorism.” 他还拒绝使用”极端伊斯兰恐怖分子”一词
[1:00:01] Now look, 听着
[1:00:03] we all know our current president is not American. 我们都知道我们现在的总统不是美国人
[1:00:05] He’s from Kenya, okay? 他来自肯尼亚 对吗
[1:00:08] So what the hell should we expect? 所以我们没法指望他
[1:00:10] Africans have no schools, no food. 非洲人上不起学校 也吃不饱饭
[1:00:12] They live in mud huts. 他们住在泥土做的破房子里
[1:00:14] So let’s give Obama a break, 所以 我们就让奥巴马靠边站一会儿吧
[1:00:15] but I’m telling you, we have to do something 但是告诉你们 对于这个”穆斯林问题”
[1:00:18] about what I call “the Muslim problem.” 我们必须采取点措施了
[1:00:21] And so tonight, I’m announcing that I’m calling for 所以今晚 我宣布
[1:00:26] a total and complete shutdown 美国全面禁止
[1:00:27] of Muslims entering the United States 穆斯林入境
[1:00:28] until our country’s representatives can figure out 等到我们的代表们弄清楚
[1:00:31] what the hell is going on. 目前是怎么个情况再放开限制也不迟
[1:00:33] I mean, let’s face it, folks, 我们是时候正视这件事了 伙计们
[1:00:35] Muslims are not like us. 穆斯林和我们是不一样的
[1:00:36] They’re deranged with all this jihad stuff. 他们都被圣战那套东西搞得神经错乱了
[1:00:39] So, we need to keep ’em out of our country. 所以 不能让他们踏入国境半步
[1:00:49] This guy could single-handedly start a holy war 这货差不多要不费吹灰之力
[1:00:51] between the Christians and the Muslims. 在基督徒和穆斯林之间挑起一场圣战了
[1:00:54] Besides not being a very good public speaker, 他也就是不怎么擅长演讲
[1:00:58] he could rival Hitler 不然 一等他当上总统
[1:00:59] when the time comes. 就完全可以和希特勒抗衡
[1:01:00] That’s only true if he wins. 那也得等他真的当上总统才管用
[1:01:01] You really think he could win? 你真觉得他能当选么
[1:01:03] You doubt me? 你是在怀疑我吗
[1:01:04] No. 没
[1:01:05] We got a long way to go. 要想赢还有很长的路要走
[1:01:08] But in the immortal words of Dr. Martin Luther King, 不过马丁·路德·金说过一句名言
[1:01:12] “We’re gonna get to the Promised Land.” “我们终会到达应许之地”
[1:01:15] What about, “We have a dream?” 你觉得”我们有一个梦想”这句怎么样
[1:01:17] It became a nightmare when I got involved. 我所到之处都是噩梦栖息之地
[1:01:21] Don’t doubt this guy. 这家伙能行的
[1:01:23] Don’t underestimate our friends. 别低估我们这位朋友
[1:01:28] There’s a lot of good shit going on out there. 好戏还多着呢
[1:01:32] Let’s just sit back and watch it play out. 我们就坐好慢慢欣赏吧
[1:01:46] He is the guy. 就是他
[1:01:59] This is an interesting development. 事情开始变得有意思了
[1:02:01] It’s not your doing? 这不是你的手笔吗
[1:02:04] Vlad has an independent streak, and a lot of great ideas. 普京为人独立 但很有一套
[1:02:09] I bet you he’s got something up his sleeve on this one. 我想他这回一定有什么高招
[1:02:13] We’ll see. 让我们拭目以待吧
[1:02:22] You look so beautiful. 你可真美
[1:02:26] What is it? Come in. 怎么了 进来
[1:02:29] Very good news. 好消息
[1:02:31] The Russians are on board. 俄罗斯人要来了
[1:02:33] Great. 太好了
[1:02:34] I knew this would work out. 我就知道准行
[1:02:35] Putin loves me, loves me. 普京很喜欢我 他特别喜欢我
[1:02:37] Frankly, I think he’s jealous. 不过说实话 我觉得他嫉妒我
[1:02:40] So, what do we do next? 那我们接下来怎么办
[1:02:41] Putin has a whole bunch of 普京手里握着一大把
[1:02:43] the psycho bitch’s emails. 那些和我们为敌的老疯子的联系方式
[1:02:44] When the time is right, 时机一到
[1:02:46] they’re gonna release them 他们就会把这些联系方式
[1:02:47] through WikiLeaks. 在维基解密上公之于众
[1:02:49] Good work, Don. 干得漂亮 小唐
[1:02:51] Let’s hope they do it in the right timing. 希望他们别错过这个时机
[1:02:53] Timing is everything in life, right, kitten? 时机就是一切 是不是啊宝贝
[1:02:55] You’re always right, Daddy. 你的话从来不会有错 老爸
[1:03:07] Doesn’t this ever get old? 你就会这一套么
[1:03:09] Never. 没错
[1:03:10] I missed you. 我很想念你
[1:03:11] I’ve been watching. 我一直在观察你
[1:03:12] And I have to say, Don, I’m thoroughly impressed. 老唐 我真是对你深有感触啊
[1:03:16] That was you, made me bulletproof, right? 是你让我变成这样刀枪不入的 不是么
[1:03:18] What can I say? 我还能说啥呢
[1:03:19] I’m a man of my word. 我一向信守承诺
[1:03:20] I’m kidding! 我刚才瞎扯的
[1:03:21] I’m tanking in the polls. 我已经输了民意测试了
[1:03:23] Who knew? 谁又知道这些呢
[1:03:24] So, what do you want? 那你到底想要什么
[1:03:25] That’s a loaded question, isn’t it? 这谁能说清楚呢
[1:03:27] I’m sure you didn’t fly in here just to chit chat? 我觉得你专程飞过来总不是为了侃大山吧
[1:03:30] Of course not. 当然不是了
[1:03:31] So, what do you need? 所以你想要什么
[1:03:32] Election night’s in less than a month. 还有不到一个月就要大选了
[1:03:34] And as of right now, you have zero chance of winning, 而目前为止 你获胜的几率为零
[1:03:38] even if we could stop you from sabotaging your stupid ass self, 就算现在让你别再作天作地也没用了
[1:03:42] but everybody knows that’s impossible. 而且我们都知道这是不可能的
[1:03:45] Look, Don, if you really want this presidential thing, 听着 老唐 如果你真想当总统
[1:03:50] I think it’s time we solidify our relationship, 我觉得我们应该巩固一下友谊了
[1:03:54] if you catch my drift. 你懂我意思么
[1:03:55] I told you before, 我跟你说过了
[1:03:56] any kind of serious pact is off the table. 我不会和你签订什么正式契约的
[1:03:59] If you wanna help me, which according to the past, 如果你是因为以前做的不够多
[1:04:02] haven’t been helping me that much, 才打算现在来帮我 那当然没问题
[1:04:04] but if you feel like you need to help me 但是如果你是为了自己的目的才帮我
[1:04:06] for your own reasons, that’s your business. 那就是你个人的事了
[1:04:09] It’s our business. 这是我们两个的事
[1:04:11] What are you saying? We’re partners? 你说啥 我们是绑在一起的么
[1:04:13] Well, not as of right now, 好吧 现在还不是
[1:04:16] but I believe it’s time. 但我觉得时候已经到了
[1:04:18] Oh, right. The soul thing? 好吧 你是说出卖灵魂什么的吗
[1:04:22] Not happening. 没可能的
[1:04:23] I told you, you need me more than I need you. 我告诉过你 比起我你更需要我
[1:04:25] We need each other. 我们是相互需要的
[1:04:27] We have the same goals in mind, Don. 我们都有同样的目标 老唐
[1:04:30] And what is that? 什么目标
[1:04:32] A positive, righteous, resounding victory. 当然是一次响当当的震撼全宇宙的完胜
[1:04:35] Somehow, you and righteousness 不过 你和响当当这个词
[1:04:38] doesn’t really sound that great together. 好像不太搭调吧
[1:04:39] You know, I can say the same thing about you, Donny. 无意冒犯 不过我觉得你和我半斤八两
[1:04:43] No offense. 小唐唐
[1:04:44] You’re wasting my time, Luther. 你是在浪费我的时间 路德
[1:04:46] I guess we’ll see what happens when election time comes. 我想到了大选的时候 一切就会见分晓了
[1:04:48] In the meantime, get out of here. 但是现在 你可以滚了
[1:04:52] No offense. 无意冒犯
[1:04:53] So that’s it? 这就完了
[1:04:54] That’s it. 完了
[1:04:55] No deal? 不和我签订契约么
[1:04:57] No deal. 不
[1:05:00] Okay. 好吧
[1:05:09] You ever see “The Exorcist”? 你见过什么是”驱魔人”么
[1:05:29] Within just hours of the release yesterday 一个录音带记录下了
[1:05:31] of an audiotape of Donald Trump 唐纳德·特朗普曾在比利·布什主持的
[1:05:33] making lewd comments “走进好莱坞”节目中
[1:05:34] about his offensive and possibly illegal treatment of women 发表的对女性冒犯及不合法的言论
[1:05:37] to”Access Hollywood”cohost Billy Bush, 这个录音带昨日刚刚发布几个小时
[1:05:40] his fellow Republicans nationwide have loudly condemned him, 全美共和党同僚就对他进行了大声的谴责
[1:05:43] with a number of them 其中几位同僚
[1:05:44] demanding that he step aside 更是要求他放弃
[1:05:45] as the GOP candidate for president. 作为共和党候选人参与大选
[1:05:48] On the tape, first reported by “The Washington Post,” 《华盛顿邮报》是最早公布这段录音的
[1:05:51] Trump made shocking statements 这段录音中
[1:05:53] that many people now say 特朗普发表了骇人听闻的言论
[1:05:54] have destroyed his candidacy 很多人都说这些话将会让他无缘大选
[1:05:55] just one month before the election. 而现在 距选举开始只有短短一个月了
[1:05:57] You know, Billy, I’m automatically attracted 比利 我会自然而然地
[1:05:59] to beautiful women. 被漂亮女人吸引
[1:06:01] I just start kissing them. 我会直接亲她们
[1:06:02] It’s like a magnet. 她们就像磁铁一样吸引我
[1:06:03] I just kiss. 我就直接开始上嘴
[1:06:04] I don’t even wait. 一秒都不等
[1:06:05] And when you’re a star, they let you do it. 只要你够有名气 她们就会依着你
[1:06:07] You can grab anything. 你可以为所欲为的
[1:06:09] Grab them by the pussy. 直接抓她们的下面就好了
[1:06:11] Reaction to Trump’s comments 特朗普此番言论
[1:06:12] has been swift and unequivocal. 得到了民众迅速且坚决的反对
[1:06:14] Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice 前国务卿康多莉扎·赖斯
[1:06:16] wrote on Facebook, “Enough. 在她的脸书上写道
[1:06:19] “Donald Trump should not be president. 够了 唐纳德·特朗普不能成为总统
[1:06:20] “He should withdraw.” 他必须退出选举
[1:06:22] Republican Utah Senator Mike Lee has also called on Trump 尤他州的共和党议员麦克·李
[1:06:25] to step down as the GOP nominee. 也要求取消特朗普在党内的提名
[1:06:27] And House Speaker Paul Ryan 白宫发言人保罗·瑞安声称
[1:06:29] called Trump’s remarks reprehensible. 他认为特朗普的言辞应当受到指责
[1:06:45] This better be good. 希望不是什么坏事
[1:06:46] I’ve just been through hell. 我刚刚真是乱透了
[1:06:48] Congratulations, Dad. 祝贺你 老爸
[1:06:49] You’ve fucking outdone yourself this time. 你又成功作死了一回
[1:06:53] How come you never told us 你为啥从来不告诉我们
[1:06:54] it’s okay to grab women by the pussy? 可以抓女人的下面呢
[1:06:57] That makes it way easier to get laid, right? 那样啪的时候会更方便 不是么
[1:07:01] What are we gonna do now? 我们现在怎么办啊
[1:07:02] Look, I already made a statement, 听着 我已经发表了声明
[1:07:04] regretting all those terrible things 为自己十年前
[1:07:06] I said over 10 years ago. 说过的屁话忏悔了
[1:07:07] The statement was great. 那份声明做得很棒
[1:07:09] Really great. 真的很棒
[1:07:10] The story is getting bigger, 我们只是把棋局布置得更大了
[1:07:13] not going away. 并没有下错棋
[1:07:14] Maybe you could just say that women 你也可以说
[1:07:15] actually like being grabbed by the pussy, 女人其实就喜欢被别人抓下面
[1:07:20] that it’s like a caveman thing. 很狂野啊
[1:07:25] That’d be cool. 这样说挺酷的
[1:07:27] Shut up, Eric. 闭嘴 埃里克
[1:07:28] Every time you open your stupid mouth, 每次一听到你张开破嘴开始滴滴叭叭
[1:07:29] I wish you weren’t mine. 我都宁愿你不是我亲生的
[1:07:32] Wait a minute. 等一下
[1:07:35] The timing of all this is very suspicious. 这一切发生的时间也太可疑了
[1:07:39] I think I know what’s happening. 我知道是怎么回事了
[1:07:40] So, put Michael Cohen on ’em. 那就让迈克尔·科恩对付他们吧
[1:07:43] Have him bring in some of his muscle. 让他用点硬手段
[1:07:45] I’m not sure that’s gonna work this time. 我不知道这招还管不管用了
[1:07:47] Muscle always works. 硬手段总会奏效的
[1:07:49] And Michael can fix anything. 迈克尔能摆平一切
[1:07:52] That’s what you always say, right? 你自己就一直这么说 不是么
[1:07:55] Maybe not this time. 这次可能不一样了
[1:08:15] You think you’re pretty clever, don’t you? 你觉得自己挺聪明的是吗
[1:08:18] You can’t intimidate me. 你吓唬不了我
[1:08:20] I’m the one who does the intimidation, okay?! 我才是那个吓唬别人的人 知道吗
[1:08:23] So good luck with your agitation 你就继续焦虑着吧
[1:08:25] and your Beelzebub bullshit! 下地狱当你的恶魔去吧
[1:08:28] Fuck you, Luther! 你妈的路德
[1:08:30] Lucifer, whatever the fuck you wanna call yourself. 还是路西法来着 不管你愿意叫啥
[1:08:32] There’s a reason you’re in hell, 你就应该下地狱
[1:08:35] and you’re gonna fucking stay there! 在那儿呆一辈子吧
[1:08:37] You got it?! 听见了吗
[1:08:49] Just days after an old “Access Hollywood” tape 在”走进好莱坞”往期录音带泄露几天以来
[1:08:51] embroiled Donald Trump in a firestorm, 唐纳德·特朗普一直深陷舆论围攻
[1:08:54] new allegations of sexual assault are being made 但现在 这位共和党总统候选人
[1:08:57] against the Republican presidential candidate. 又受到了几条新的性侵指控
[1:08:59] Among them is a writer for “People” magazine, 其中一条是一位《人物》杂志的作者发出的
[1:09:01] who says that Trump sexually assaulted her in 2005 这位作者称曾在2005年受到特朗普性侵
[1:09:05] when she went to his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida 当时 她曾因为特朗普撰写个人简介
[1:09:07] to interview him 前往他位于弗洛里达的玛拉戈庄园
[1:09:08] for a profile. 对他进行个人采访
[1:09:09] Natasha Stoynoff claims that 这位作者名叫娜塔莎·斯托伊诺夫 她声称
[1:09:11] after Melania Trump had left the room, Trump, quote, 在梅拉尼娅·特朗普离开之后 特朗普
[1:09:14] “Pushed me against the wall “把我推到墙上
[1:09:16] and stuck his tongue down my throat.” 亲吻我 舌头都要伸进我喉咙里了”
[1:09:17] Do you believe her? 你信她说的吗
[1:09:19] What is she? A two? 她谁啊 哪次2p叫来的妞吗
[1:09:20] Maybe a three? 还是3p来的
[1:09:21] Everyone knows I don’t do anything less than an eight, 大家都知道我不玩少于8个的
[1:09:24] especially if I’m married. 特别是结婚以后
[1:09:26] Stoynoff’s accusations are reinforced 特朗普在录音带中的言论
[1:09:28] by the comments Trump made 无疑佐证了娜塔莎的指控
[1:09:29] to “Access Hollywood” cohost Billy Bush, 在对《走进好莱坞》主持人比利·布什的评论中
[1:09:31] in which he clearly said he often kissed women 他明确表示不仅经常违背女性意愿亲吻她们
[1:09:34] against their will and grabbed them by their private parts. 还会抓着她们的私处
[1:09:38] Last Sunday evening, after the presidential debate, 上周日晚 总统辩论结束后
[1:09:41] I asked Trump whether he ever kissed women 我询问特朗普他是否曾未经女性允许
[1:09:43] without their permission. 就亲吻她们
[1:09:44] “I have not,” Trump insisted. 特朗普坚称 “我从来没有”
[1:09:47] I always knew your dick would be the end of ya. 我早就知道你的老二会毁了你
[1:09:50] You’re always jealous because I have more women than you. 你早就嫉妒我是因为我拥有的女人比你多
[1:09:53] That’s true. 那倒不假
[1:09:55] My sex is consensual. 毕竟我的性爱是双方自愿的
[1:09:57] Not funny. 别拿我开玩笑
[1:09:59] But true. 但是我没说错啊
[1:10:01] Have you seen her show, “The Writer”? 你看过她的节目”作者”没
[1:10:03] What a joke. 多可笑啊
[1:10:05] She’s a total dog. 她就是个傻狗
[1:10:06] Everybody knows I don’t do dogs. 大家都知道我从来不跟狗做
[1:10:08] Believe me. 相信我
[1:10:09] Never, ever. 永远 不会
[1:10:11] Ever. 永远
[1:10:25] You’re not gonna break me. 你永远不可能打败我
[1:10:26] I never lose, ever! 我不可能失败 绝对不会
[1:10:28] And I’m sure as hell not gonna submit to you. 别妄想我会向你认输
[1:10:30] So, bring it on! 尽管过来吧
[1:10:32] Give it your best shot, bitch. 使出你最拿手的功夫吧 贱人
[1:10:41] What the hell happened, Michael? 迈克尔 到底发生了什么
[1:10:42] All these women are coming out of the woodwork. 这么多女人都是从哪儿冒出来的
[1:10:44] You said it was taken care of. 你不是说都处理好了吗
[1:10:45] I thought it was. 我以为都处理好了
[1:10:46] So, what happened? 所以呢 到底怎么了
[1:10:48] Look, there are only so many hours in the day. 别担心 今天还有好几个小时
[1:10:50] I mean, I’m focused on the most serious cases 我一直在处理最近发生的
[1:10:52] from the most recent past. 最要紧的事
[1:10:53] I mean, I didn’t think they’d go back five or 10 years. 没想到他们竟然翻五年十年前的老账
[1:10:56] You said this was taken care of. 是你说的这事儿已经处理好了
[1:10:58] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:10:59] I guess I misspoke. 那应该是口误
[1:11:00] Well, you better fix this, and fast. 你最好给我把这事儿解决了 赶紧的
[1:11:01] All right, what do you want me to do 好的 这种时候
[1:11:03] about it at this point? 我能做点什么
[1:11:04] Put your finger in the dyke. 深入虎穴
[1:11:08] Are you fucking a lesbian? 你想睡一个女同
[1:11:10] No, you idiot. 不是那个意思 你个蠢货
[1:11:11] It’s an expression. 我只是在打个比方
[1:11:12] You’ve never heard the saying, 你从来没听过那句名言吗
[1:11:13] “Put your finger in the dyke”? “深入虎穴”
[1:11:14] I don’t know, I just… 我不知道 我只是
[1:11:16] Whenever I hear that word, dyke, I just, you know? 一听到这个词我就想到那里去了 懂吗
[1:11:20] Sometimes, I think you’re stupider than Don Jr. 有时候我觉得你比小唐纳德
[1:11:23] and Eric put together, if that’s even possible. 和埃里克加在一起还要蠢
[1:11:25] Now, get the hell out of here and get this taken care of 趁我杀了你或炒了你之前
[1:11:27] before I kill you and fire you. 赶紧滚出去把这事儿解决了
[1:11:29] Yes, sir. 遵命 长官
[1:11:31] Moron. 蠢蛋
[1:11:37] It’s Armageddon time, Luther. 路德 末日决战的时刻到了
[1:11:39] You hear me?! 你听见了吗
[1:11:45] He can’t hold out much longer. 他蹦跶不了多久了
[1:11:47] Although I’d have to say 不过说实话
[1:11:50] he’s a little tougher than I thought he would be to rope in. 他比我想象中强一些
[1:11:55] But a couple of more real good shots right to the nuts, 但是再给他来几次精准打击
[1:11:59] and we’ll have him right where we want him. 我们绝对稳稳地把他拿下
[1:12:02] Now, it’s time to have some real fun with him. 现在该跟他好好玩玩了
[1:12:06] And hit him where it hurts. 直接打他七寸
[1:12:18] This is Michael. 我是迈克尔
[1:12:19] It’s Angelo. 我是安杰洛
[1:12:20] You got a problem in the making. 你有大麻烦了
[1:12:22] You need to get on it, like now. 你得行动起来了 就现在
[1:12:25] Is this a Trump problem? 是有关特朗普的问题吗
[1:12:27] A big Trump problem. 没错 而且是大问题
[1:12:29] What else is new? 他又整的啥幺蛾子
[1:12:32] What is it this time? 这回又是什么
[1:12:33] Does the name Stormy Daniels ring a bell? 斯托米·丹尼尔斯 这名字你听着熟悉吗
[1:12:39] Like a fucking fire alarm. 我脑袋里都他妈的响警铃了 你说呢
[1:12:41] – What is it? – She’s preparing to go public -什么事 -她准备曝光
[1:12:44] about her night with shithead. 那天晚上跟那白痴的事情
[1:12:47] I warned him that she was probably 我可是提醒过他
[1:12:49] the worst mistake that he has ever made. 睡那个女人是他最错误的决定
[1:12:51] Well, pal, you better correct the mistake. 哥们 你最好把这个错误纠正过来
[1:12:54] Quick. 立刻
[1:12:55] Capiche? 懂吗
[1:12:57] Yeah, on it. 马上行动
[1:13:02] This guy’s gonna fucking kill me, I swear. 我发誓 我早晚要被这人搞死
[1:13:07] I swear! 我发誓
[1:13:12] – Hey, hey. – Hey. -你好 -你好
[1:13:13] Mr. Davidson? 戴维森先生
[1:13:15] You look great. 你看起来状态很好
[1:13:17] – Thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[1:13:18] Come on in. 请进吧
[1:13:19] So, do I call you Mrs. Daniels 那我要称呼你丹尼尔斯女士
[1:13:22] or Miss Clifford or… 克利福德小姐还是
[1:13:24] Stormy. 斯托米
[1:13:25] The only people who call me 除了我妈和国税局
[1:13:26] anything else are my mother and the IRS. 其他人都称呼我为斯托米
[1:13:27] And trust me, you don’t wanna be associated with either. 相信我 没人想跟这俩扯上关系
[1:13:30] I assume you know about me. 你应该知道我是做什么的吧
[1:13:33] You know, the kinda things I do for people. 就是我为别人提供怎样的服务
[1:13:36] Your reputation precedes you. 我久仰您大名
[1:13:38] Well, I know that, sweetie, 那个我很清楚 亲爱的
[1:13:39] but why don’t you enlighten me 但是我想知道
[1:13:41] and tell me how you know that? 你是怎么知道我的
[1:13:43] We have a mutual friend 我有个朋友认识你
[1:13:44] who told me that you’re responsible 她跟我说你是负责
[1:13:46] for the deal between Trump 特朗普和《询问报》
[1:13:47] and the “Enquirer” and that Playmate chick? 还有那个陪玩小妞之间的事情
[1:13:49] Karen McDougal. 凯伦·麦克道格尔
[1:13:51] That’s the one. 她就是我朋友
[1:13:52] Yeah. I made her a lot of money. 我可帮她捞了不少
[1:13:55] I’m guessing you want a similar deal? 看样子你也想让我帮你处置这种事
[1:13:57] Not exactly. 不全是吧
[1:13:59] I was contacted by Trump’s attorney, Michael Cohen? 特朗普的律师迈克尔·科恩联系了我
[1:14:02] Never heard of him. 不认识
[1:14:03] Anyway, in light of Trump’s recent, 总之 鉴于特朗普最近的
[1:14:07] shall we say, escapades, 过激行为 可以这么说吧
[1:14:09] I was considering coming forward 我准备公开
[1:14:11] about a night of consensual sex I had with him. 我跟他的一夜情
[1:14:14] Golf tournament, Lake Tahoe, 2006. 发生在2006年塔霍湖高尔夫锦标赛的时候
[1:14:18] Stormy, if the sex was consensual, 斯托米 如果你俩是自愿做爱
[1:14:21] what are we even doing here? 那我们的谈话不纯属浪费时间吗
[1:14:22] Well, ’cause of all the bad publicity 过去这两周特朗普已经收到
[1:14:25] he’s received in the last two weeks, 那么多公开的负面消息
[1:14:26] Trump’s pretty freaked out that if it got leaked 如果他和一个A片女星发生关系的事情
[1:14:30] he had sex with a porn star, 也被泄露出去 他绝对会气炸的
[1:14:32] it would be the end of his campaign. 这事儿对他的选举是毁灭性打击
[1:14:35] They wanna silence you? 他们想收买你
[1:14:38] With a nondisclosure agreement, I’m guessing? 让你签署保密协议 对吗
[1:14:40] Now you’re catching up. 你总算上道了
[1:14:41] Okay. We got something to work with. 好嘞 我们有事要做了
[1:14:50] So, I’m assuming that you’d rather take the money than… 你的目的是钱还是
[1:14:53] Than what? 还能是什么
[1:14:54] Let the entire world find out that I had sex with that? 让我愿意让全世界都知道他睡过我
[1:14:58] Absolutely! 当然是要钱了
[1:15:01] And his attorney has threatened to destroy me. 而且这个律师还威胁说要毁了我
[1:15:04] Well, you think they could actually do that? 你相信他们说那一套
[1:15:06] Duh. 当然了
[1:15:07] I’m a porn star. 怎么说我也是个女明星
[1:15:09] Well, is this Mr.- 这个什么先生
[1:15:10] – Cohen. – Cohen. -科恩 -科恩
[1:15:12] Has he made any kind of formal offer in writing? 他有没有以书面形式提出过正式报价
[1:15:15] He just said, find an attorney 他只是说 让我找个律师
[1:15:17] and have the guy contact him ASAP. 然后让律师尽快联系他
[1:15:19] So… 所以
[1:15:21] The election is in two weeks. 两周后就要开始选举了
[1:15:23] Hence the “ASAP” part. 所以他说要尽快
[1:15:25] So, let’s just say that in return 如果我尽最大努力给你
[1:15:29] for me getting you the best cash deal that I can get, 捞一大笔 作为回报
[1:15:33] are you willing to sign an NDA? 你愿意签一份保密协议吗
[1:15:36] You bet. 必须的
[1:15:37] And what if we can’t make the deal? 要是这笔生意谈不成呢
[1:15:40] Then I go public in a very big 那我就用小人物的方式
[1:15:44] but tiny way. 大肆张扬开
[1:15:47] And why would you say that? 你怎么这么说
[1:15:49] I can describe Trump’s dick in perfect detail. 我会极其详细地描述特朗普的小弟弟
[1:15:54] So accurately that Melania and every woman 让梅拉尼娅还有所有
[1:15:57] who’s had the unfortunate experience of being with him 和他发生过关系的不幸的女人
[1:16:02] will know that I’m telling the truth. 都知道我讲的是真话
[1:16:05] And it’s not a pretty picture, if you know what I mean. 你想象得到 那场面绝对不好看
[1:16:09] I’m trying not to imagine it. 我尽量不去想
[1:16:12] Yeah. I think we’re onto something here. 我觉得我们目标已经很明确了
[1:16:13] I think, me and you, we see eye to eye. 咱们是同一战线的
[1:16:16] And, Stormy, I wanna let you know 斯托米 我想告诉你的是
[1:16:18] that I have your best interest right here. 我已经准备让你赚翻了 我向你保证
[1:16:23] I bet. 我相信你
[1:16:24] 130 grand, is that the best deal you could get? 13万 这就是你谈的最低价吗
[1:16:27] It’s 20 grand cheaper than Karen McDougal. 比凯伦·麦克道格尔那笔还便宜了2万呢
[1:16:30] And it’s a hell of a lot cheaper 比其他我处理过的
[1:16:31] than some of the other broads I’ve been taking care of. 贱货也便宜太多了
[1:16:33] And let me tell you something, this Miss Daniels, 而且这个丹尼尔斯小姐
[1:16:35] she’s way more dangerous than any of them. 她可比那些女人危险多了
[1:16:38] Why is that? 怎么这么说
[1:16:39] Because she’s a porn star, duh. 她是个A片女星啊
[1:16:42] She’s willing to describe your cock, in detail, 她准备向美国公众公开
[1:16:45] to the American public. 描述你的老二
[1:16:46] Worse than that, directly to Melania. 更糟糕的是 她要直接喊话梅拉尼娅
[1:16:49] And then you got a far more expensive problem to deal with. 到时候你要处理 可就没有这个价了
[1:16:52] So, 130 grand, she goes away, with an ironclad NDA? 13万签个保密协议能保证她从此消失吗
[1:16:56] Guaranteed. 没问题
[1:16:57] What do you need from me? 你需要我做什么
[1:16:58] You pretend you’re a guy named David Dennison, 你要假扮大卫·丹尼森
[1:17:00] then you reimburse me after I make the payments. 在我付钱以后把钱转给我
[1:17:02] Why can’t I just write her a check now? 为什么我不能直接给她写个支票
[1:17:04] No. No, we need to have a cover story, just in case. 不行 我们得找个托辞 以防万一
[1:17:07] And that cover story, if we ever need it, 需要的时候
[1:17:09] is that I paid her out of my own pocket. 我就先垫付
[1:17:11] And then I reimburse you? 然后我再转给你
[1:17:13] Yeah, through small monthly payments, 没错 每个月支付一小笔
[1:17:15] you know, like a retainer’s fee. 就像预付金一样
[1:17:16] Trust me, I do this all the time. 相信我 我是老手了
[1:17:17] And this can’t come back to haunt me? 这事儿不会以后再生事端吧
[1:17:20] Never. 绝对不会
[1:17:33] Don’t mean to interrupt. 打扰了
[1:17:34] I know you’re eating dinner, but it’s an emergency. 我知道现在是你的晚餐时间 但这是急事
[1:17:38] Have a seat. 请坐
[1:17:41] You want some vodka? 你要来点伏特加吗
[1:17:42] It’s the best. 这是最好的
[1:17:44] I made it last weekend myself. 我上周末自己造的
[1:17:45] Look, I’ve known you 听着 你在克格勃还是个小伙子的时候
[1:17:46] since you were a youngster in the KGB. 我就认识你了
[1:17:48] You know by now, I don’t drink. 你知道的我以前不喝酒 现在也不喝
[1:17:51] What can I do for you? 我能为你做些什么
[1:17:52] Donald Trump. 唐纳德·特朗普
[1:17:54] Our presidential candidate in the US election? 那个总统候选人
[1:17:58] I need to get his attention. 我要让他注意到我
[1:17:59] He’s a tough guy. 他很难搞
[1:18:05] Oh, you kill me every time. 你每次都能逗笑我
[1:18:07] He’s a fucking idiot. 他就是个蠢货
[1:18:08] 一个超级大碧池 A fucking Сука[俄].
[1:18:10] You can say that again. 没错
[1:18:11] 但他也是个有利用价值的碧池 But, a useful Сука[俄].
[1:18:14] Are you going to recruit him, to the team? 你准备招募他进入团队吗
[1:18:17] I want him to be president 出于和你不同的原因
[1:18:18] for reasons other than your own. 我要让他成为总统
[1:18:21] I want him to be president 我要让他成为总统
[1:18:23] because he’s not Hillary fucking Clinton. 他可不像那个该死的希拉里·克林顿
[1:18:28] Hillary Clinton was quite 希拉里·克林顿就是个
[1:18:29] an intellectual fat booty white bitch. 自持聪明的白胖子
[1:18:32] She would have fucked up my international plans 她差点毁了
[1:18:35] for world dominance and confusion. 我要统治世界 制造混乱的大计
[1:18:37] What do you want me to do? 你想让我做什么
[1:18:40] 2013, Miss Universe contest. 2013年的环球小姐选拔赛
[1:18:44] Prostitutes, golden shower. 俊男美女黄金雨
[1:18:47] Video on Obama’s bed. 还有在奥巴马床上拍的小视频
[1:18:49] Precisely. 小心行事
[1:18:53] I like it. 我喜欢这样
[1:18:54] I show my friends. 和朋友们一起分享
[1:18:55] That’s your business. 那是你的事
[1:18:57] I thought you said you want him to be president. 我以为你想让他成为总统
[1:19:00] I do. 确实
[1:19:01] Seems to me you want to destroy him and humiliate him. 但看起来你似乎是想羞辱他 毁了他
[1:19:06] Humiliation, unfortunately, 没有办法 羞辱是
[1:19:08] is the only thing this idiot understands. 能刺激到这个蠢货的唯一方法
[1:19:11] He has one brain cell, 他只有一个脑细胞
[1:19:13] and it’s stuck on stupid. 还派不上什么用场
[1:19:15] Have you explained to him the benefits? 你和他聊过就任总统的好处吗
[1:19:18] Benefits, you asked for all of this, you have all of it. 说过了 跟他说他想要什么就能有什么
[1:19:21] I deliver. 我都能提供
[1:19:24] This one’s a different kind of a brain. 但这个人脑回路跟寻常人不太一样
[1:19:26] He’s delusional. 他爱妄想
[1:19:28] He thinks he’s worth a trillion fucking dollars. 总觉得自己价值连城
[1:19:31] He’s broke on nine continents 他在九大洲都破产了
[1:19:33] and there’s only seven. 虽然地球上只有七大洲
[1:19:35] Look, man, the election comes up in less than a month. 你看 离选举只有不到一个月了
[1:19:39] I need to close my deal with Trump. 我需要尽早和特朗普达成交易
[1:19:42] I got the machines. 我负责硬件
[1:19:45] You make it look good. 剩下的交给你了
[1:19:46] You have my word. 没问题
[1:19:49] Okay. 好的
[1:19:50] We work together. 合作愉快
[1:19:53] Now, show me the room where this pissing took place. 现在 带我去他们群交的房间
[1:20:02] Yes? 喂
[1:20:03] You have a call from a woman 有个女人打电话找你
[1:20:04] who says you know her. 她说你认识她
[1:20:05] Does she have a name? 她叫什么
[1:20:07] She says she wants that to be a surprise. 她说她想给你一个惊喜
[1:20:09] I don’t like surprises. 我不喜欢惊喜
[1:20:10] Get rid of her. 别理她
[1:20:11] No problem. 好的
[1:20:18] Yes? 喂
[1:20:19] She says the call is very important. 她说她有要事
[1:20:21] At least I think that’s what… 至少我认为是
[1:20:22] You’re not sure? 你还不确定呢
[1:20:23] She’s hard to understand. 我听不太懂她说什么
[1:20:25] She has a very thick accent. 她口音很重
[1:20:27] Accent. What kind of accent? 口音 怎么样的口音
[1:20:29] I’m guessing, but I think she’s Russian. 我猜 她是俄罗斯人
[1:20:33] Did she say anything else? 她还说了什么
[1:20:35] Just that she has a big surprise 就是说有一个来自你朋友
[1:20:37] for you from your friend, Vladimir. 弗拉基米尔的惊喜等着你
[1:20:39] She wants you to come to see her and her girlfriend 她还说希望你能在丽思卡尔顿旅馆
[1:20:42] at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. 见见她和她的女朋友
[1:20:44] Put her through. 把电话接进来
[1:20:46] Hello, sexy man. 你好 性感男神
[1:20:50] This is Nathalia from Moscow. 我是莫斯科的娜莎莉亚
[1:20:53] You remember me? 你记得我吗
[1:20:55] Hello, Natalia. 你好 娜塔莉娅
[1:20:56] How are you, darling? 你还好吗 宝贝
[1:20:57] I’m very good. 我很不错
[1:21:00] I’m here at the Ritz-Carlton, in Washington, 我和朋友一起
[1:21:04] with my friends. 在华盛顿的丽思卡尔顿旅馆等你
[1:21:06] Alexandra and Olga. 亚历桑德拉和奥尔迦
[1:21:08] You remember them too? 你还记得她们吗
[1:21:10] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[1:21:11] Of course I remember them. 我当然记得
[1:21:13] Who could forget them, yes? 谁能忘记她们呢 你说对吗
[1:21:15] Certainly not you. 你当然也不会忘
[1:21:19] Mr. Putin sent us, 普金先生让我们来的
[1:21:22] and he sent a surprise. 他给你准备了一个惊喜
[1:21:26] You must come over. 你一定要来
[1:21:28] Uh, did he say what kind of surprise it was? 他说了是哪种惊喜吗
[1:21:30] You mean beside us? 你还想要除了我们以外的惊喜
[1:21:32] Don’t play games. 别跟我耍滑头
[1:21:34] I don’t like games. 我不喜欢这样
[1:21:35] Do you remember game that we played in Moscow? 你还记得我们在莫斯科玩的游戏吗
[1:21:40] You must come over, tonight. 今晚 你一定要来
[1:21:43] Mr. Putin insists. 这可是普金先生说的
[1:22:21] I’m sorry, ladies. 抱歉了 女士们
[1:22:22] I can’t do this. 我不能这么做
[1:22:23] No. 别呀
[1:22:24] Don’t you want us to pee-pee on you again? 你难道不想再和我们一起玩玩吗
[1:22:30] No! 不要啊
[1:22:34] Didn’t I tell you not to hire hookers 我说了不要招妓
[1:22:36] to pee in Obama’s bed? 更别说你们还是在奥巴马床上玩
[1:22:39] But you couldn’t just control yourself, as per usual. 你就是控制不住自己 每次都这样
[1:22:42] I hope you’re happy. 你现在开心了吧
[1:22:43] I think I know what’s going on here, 我知道这是怎么回事
[1:22:45] and it’s nothing short of blackmail. 这不过就是敲诈勒索罢了
[1:22:47] But by Putin? That doesn’t make any sense. 普金敲诈你 说不通啊
[1:22:50] He saved your ass by dropping Hillary’s emails 在经历”走进好莱坞”录像带带来的灾难后
[1:22:52] after the disaster of the “Access Hollywood” tapes. 还是普金删了希拉里的邮件帮你檫的屁股
[1:22:55] I’m not talking about Putin. 我不是说普金在敲诈我
[1:22:56] All right, well, then, who’s blackmailing you? 那行 那你认为是谁再敲诈你
[1:22:58] I can have them taken care of. 我来处理他们
[1:23:00] Not this time. This is something different. 这次不用 这次不太一样
[1:23:02] Then you better wise up and face facts, Donald. 那你最好聪明点面对现实吧 唐纳德
[1:23:06] You’re gonna lose, and you’re gonna lose big. 你要输了 而且输得很惨
[1:23:08] I never lose. 我从没输过
[1:23:09] And I’m not gonna lose now, understand? 所以现在也不会输 懂了吗
[1:23:17] Gotta tell you, Luther, 我告诉你 路德
[1:23:18] really love what you’ve done with this place. 我特别喜欢你在这儿做的事
[1:23:21] Gotta give you credit. 干得漂亮
[1:23:22] The Russian hookers and their big surprise 这些俄罗斯婊子们和她们的大惊喜
[1:23:24] was a nice touch. 真是个妙招
[1:23:25] You know, you were a rough nut to crack, Trump. 你真是块难啃的骨头 特朗普
[1:23:28] Just so we’re clear, this deal is involuntary. 我们先说好 这笔交易绝非出于自愿
[1:23:31] Quite frankly, it’s extortion. 坦白说 这就是敲诈勒索
[1:23:33] Exactly. 确实
[1:23:34] What about the polls? 民意调查是怎么回事
[1:23:35] The bad press? 舆论批判又是怎么回事
[1:23:37] All the late-night jokes? 还有那些深夜脱口秀
[1:23:38] Meaningless. 现在说这些没有任何意义
[1:23:39] You know, the polls haven’t been wrong 自杜威和杜鲁门选举以来
[1:23:41] in a presidential election since Dewey and Truman. 民意调查从未出错
[1:23:43] There’s a first time for everything, Donny. 凡事皆有第一次 小唐唐
[1:23:45] So, what do you need from me? 那么 你想从我这里得到什么
[1:23:46] For starters, I want this inaugural to be dark, 首先 我想要这次就职典礼变得十分黑暗
[1:23:51] very dark. 非常黑暗
[1:23:53] I want you to make George W. Bush 我想要你让小布什
[1:23:57] and Dick Cheney look like optimists. 和迪克·切尼看起来就像乐观主义者
[1:23:59] Done. 成交
[1:24:00] You and I are gonna have a whole lot of fun 一旦你加入我们团队
[1:24:02] once you’re on the team 我们会得到很多乐子的
[1:24:03] What about Putin? 普金呢
[1:24:05] Is he on the team? 他也加入我们团了吗
[1:24:06] Putin is one of the star players of this team. 普金可是我们团队的王牌之一
[1:24:08] I also got Kim Jong-un starting at center. 我们还有金正恩
[1:24:13] Once you’re in that office, sky’s the limit. 一旦你进入那个办公室 便将权势通天
[1:24:17] Anything else? 还有要说的吗
[1:24:18] That’s it. 没有了
[1:24:28] The art of the deal. 交易的艺术
[1:24:31] The art of the deal. 交易的艺术
[1:24:33] Welcome to the game. 欢迎加入游戏
[1:24:36] Take your seat. 请上宝座
[1:24:47] Feels good. 感觉不错
[1:24:49] Very presidential. 很有总统味儿了
[1:25:04] In his first words to the nation and the world 周五 唐纳德·特朗普在宣誓担任美国总统后
[1:25:07] after being sworn in as president of the United States, 发表了一篇关于
[1:25:10] Donald Trump, on Friday, delivered a populist manifesto 民粹主义宣言的就职演说
[1:25:13] that depicted the U.S. 他将美国描述为
[1:25:14] as a wasteland of abandoned factories, 废弃工厂的荒原
[1:25:17] economic angst, rising crime, 还表达对经济困境 犯罪率上升
[1:25:19] and dystopian carnage. 及反乌托邦式屠杀的担忧
[1:25:20] Reciting a litany of devastating criticisms 他列举了一系列骇人的评论
[1:25:23] of the country, including gangs, drugs, 包括黑帮 毒品
[1:25:26] crime, poverty, and unemployment. 犯罪 贫穷 以及失业
[1:25:30] Trump told the nation, “This American carnage 特朗普昭告天下”美国屠杀
[1:25:33] – stops right here.” – A demoralizing tirade -马上就会停止” -长篇的宣讲
[1:25:34] left many observers with one single question: 让许多观察员提出疑问
[1:25:38] Does Trump really hate America? 特朗普是不是真的憎恶美国
[1:25:40] I don’t think so. 我并不这么认为
[1:25:42] Everything works out in the end. 一切真相终将大白
[1:25:50] Plane crash. 飞机失事
[1:25:53] Car wreck. 车祸
[1:25:55] Shoot your mama. 枪击事件
[1:26:01] Here’s to our greatest accomplishment, 这是我们的杰作
[1:26:06] a complete definite dark triad. 完全符合黑暗三要素的基调
[1:26:12] How bad can it get?! 情况还会有多糟
[1:26:13] Bad. 很糟
[1:26:16] Very, very, very bad! 非常 非常 非常糟
[1:26:22] Especially if you’re Muslim. 如果你是穆斯林
[1:26:24] As-salamu alaykum. 我向你们问个好[阿拉伯语]
[1:26:26] Or you a Mexican. 如果你是墨西哥人
[1:26:28] Taco, burrito. 滚回去吃墨西哥卷饼和玉米煎饼吧
[1:26:31] Or you’s a Jew! 或者你是犹太人
[1:26:33] It’s all mashugana. 一群疯狂的白痴
[1:26:34] Yeah! Or you a negro. 如果你是黑鬼
[1:26:37] Wells, I don’t know. 那我也不知道你的下场
[1:26:39] Or you’s a African American. 如果你是非裔
[1:26:41] Well, chronologically speaking. 等着 还没轮到你呢
[1:26:43] Yeah! 好耶
[1:26:43] Or you black! 如果你是黑人
[1:26:44] Hey, dog! 嘿 你个无赖
[1:26:45] Everybody in trouble is what I’m trying to say. 我想对每一个深陷风波的人说
[1:26:48] If you breathing, 如果你还活着
[1:26:50] your ass gonna get it 那你也早晚会被
[1:26:51] with this orange motherfucker that I got! 我的这个橙色混蛋给搞死
[1:26:55] Now, some more hell. 现在 制造更多混乱吧
[1:26:57] Keep it coming. 让苦难继续蔓延吧
[1:27:21] Would you like some dinner, Mr. Trump? 晚餐想吃点什么吗 特朗普先生
[1:27:22] Sounds good. 有什么不错的吗
[1:27:24] We have chicken. 我们提供鸡肉
[1:27:25] Would you like leg, thigh, breast? 你要鸡小腿 鸡大腿还是鸡胸
[1:27:30] Better bring the whole chicken. 最好给我把整只鸡都拿过来
[1:27:32] You got it. 明白了
2020年

文章导航

Previous Post: To Your Last Death(坏心肠)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Bad Education(坏教育)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号