| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Triple espresso for Jorgenson. | 乔根森的三倍浓缩咖啡 | 
| [00:05] | God… | 天啊 | 
| [00:06] | Red-eye frappuccino for Darius. | 达利斯的红眼星冰乐 | 
| [00:10] | Americano for Sean. | 肖恩的美式咖啡 | 
| [00:17] | Oh, I… I think that’s mine. | 这杯应该是我的 | 
| [00:18] | Oh, relax, coffee police. | 淡定 咖啡警察 | 
| [00:23] | See? It’s Sean. | 看到没 上面写着肖恩 | 
| [00:26] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [00:27] | It’s okay. Mistakes happen. | 没事 人非圣贤 | 
| [00:29] | Yeah, they do. | 是啊 孰能无过 | 
| [00:31] | Sometimes in the backseat of cars. | 有时还会在车后座上犯错 | 
| [00:34] | Americano for Martin. | 马丁的美式咖啡 | 
| [00:38] | It’s an alias. | 是我的化名 | 
| [00:39] | I don’t like just any guy knowing my name. | 不想随便让人知道我的名字 | 
| [00:43] | It’s Meredith. | 我叫梅瑞迪丝 | 
| [00:46] | It’s really nice to meet you. | 幸会 | 
| [00:49] | That’s your car? | 这是你的车 | 
| [00:51] | Now I really wish I had a backseat. | 现在我真希望这车有后座了 | 
| [00:52] | Me, too. | 我也是呢 | 
| [01:00] | If you happen to find one, | 如果你找到了后座 | 
| [01:02] | give me a call. | 记得联系我 | 
| [01:03] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [01:04] | See you soon, Martin. | 再会 马丁 | 
| [01:09] | Miss you already. | 已经在想念你了 | 
| [01:12] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [01:13] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [01:15] | My phone number! | 我的电话号码 | 
| [01:17] | Ah, there’s my coffee. | 我的咖啡在这儿 | 
| [01:19] | Karma’s a bitch. | 恶有恶报 | 
| [01:20] | Oh, come on! I was late. | 别这样 我刚要迟到了 | 
| [01:44] | Okay, class, today, we’re gonna study hieroglyphics. | 同学们 我们今天要学习象形文字 | 
| [01:49] | But we were just learning about the Civil War. | 可我们还在学内战 | 
| [01:51] | And before that, the first Thanksgiving. | 而在那之前学的是第一个感恩节 | 
| [01:53] | What kind of order are we going in? | 这到底是什么学习顺序啊 | 
| [01:54] | Bronwen, everyone knows that history repeats itself, | 布朗温 人人都知道历史会重演 | 
| [01:56] | so it really doesn’t matter what order you go in, duh. | 所以学习顺序并不重要 傻瓜 | 
| [02:00] | Who can tell me | 谁能告诉我 | 
| [02:01] | what this modern-day hieroglyphic is? | 这个现代象形文字的含义是什么 | 
| [02:04] | And why would it be on somebody’s parking pass? | 还有它为什么会在出现在停车通行证上 | 
| [02:06] | That’s Little Zeus, the mascot for Zolt. | 那是小宙斯 佐尔特的吉祥物 | 
| [02:08] | Right. And Zolt is? | 没错 那佐尔特是什么 | 
| [02:10] | It’s my favorite website ever! | 是我最喜欢的网站 | 
| [02:11] | Their CFO, | 他们的首席财务官 | 
| [02:12] | Sherri Sandoval, is my idol. | 谢莉·桑多瓦尔是我的偶像 | 
| [02:14] | Zolt’s a media-sharing, social-networking hot spot | 佐尔特是针对有志向有财力的青年们 | 
| [02:17] | for aspirational tweens with buying power. | 设计的一个媒体共享的社交热点 | 
| [02:18] | Sounds profitable. | 听起来很有赚头 | 
| [02:20] | Well, they will be next week when their company goes public. | 是啊 下周他们的公司就上市[公开]了 | 
| [02:22] | Oh, like, open to the public? | 意思是对外开放了 | 
| [02:24] | No, like you can buy stock in it. | 不 意思是你可以买它的股票 | 
| [02:26] | Their corporate headquarters is | 他们的公司总部就是 | 
| [02:27] | that cement and glass office complex | 直销商城边上的那座水泥和玻璃的 | 
| [02:29] | near the outlet castle. | 精致办公设施 | 
| [02:30] | Class? We’re going on a field trip! | 同学们 我们要去外出实地考察了 | 
| [02:34] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [02:35] | You’d do that for me? | 为了我吗 | 
| [02:36] | – Yeah. – Wait. | -是啊 -不对 | 
| [02:38] | What’s in it for you? | 对你什么好处 | 
| [02:39] | Nothing. It’s just the joy of seeing your face | 没有 看到你见到你的偶像莎伦·斯皮格尔 | 
| [02:42] | when you meet your hero Sharon Spiegel… | 曼 斯邦斯时的笑颜 | 
| [02:46] | man… Spounds. | 我就高兴了 | 
| [02:48] | I can’t believe I’m going to Zolt! | 真不敢相信我要去佐尔特了 | 
| [02:52] | Principal Carl! | 卡尔校长 | 
| [02:53] | There are some glaring issues at this school. | 学校现在有些非常明显的问题 | 
| [02:55] | Good morning, Carl, how are you? | 早上好 卡尔 吃了没 | 
| [02:57] | I saw the huge crack in your windshield. | 我发现你车上的挡风玻璃裂了 | 
| [02:59] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 | 
| [03:00] | For instance, look at the current condition of the Nixon mural. | 比如 看看尼克森壁画现在的样子 | 
| [03:04] | I mean, look at the poor man! He is filthy! | 看看这个可怜的人 他太脏了 | 
| [03:07] | Those are helpful thoughts. | 这个想法不错 | 
| [03:08] | I will take them into consideration. | 我会考虑的 | 
| [03:09] | Wait, that is your quote-unquote | 不对 这是你在教师培训时 | 
| [03:12] | signature blow-off lining | 教我们的所谓 | 
| [03:14] | you taught us at teacher training. | 究极糊弄大招 | 
| [03:15] | I will take that into consideration. | 这事我也会考虑的 | 
| [03:18] | What in hell’s bells?! | 搞毛啊 | 
| [03:30] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们这是要去哪 | 
| [03:31] | We’re going on the field trip to Zolt! | 我们要去佐尔特实地考察 | 
| [03:33] | The permission slips are signed, the bus is reserved, | 家长许可书都签了 巴士也订了 | 
| [03:35] | and Sad Linda is waiting for us out front. | 悲伤琳达在大门口等着我们 | 
| [03:36] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 | 
| [03:37] | I had to use the can. | 我刚上了个厕所 | 
| [03:40] | Ms. Davis, may I speak to you for a minute? | 戴维斯老师 借一步说话 | 
| [03:41] | Janet, hold all my calls! | 珍妮特 电话都给我挡了 | 
| [03:44] | She’s out today. | 她今天不在 | 
| [03:45] | Her grandmother died. | 她奶奶去世了 | 
| [03:45] | I got to remember to send her flowers. | 我得记着送花 | 
| [03:47] | Janet, remind… | 珍妮特 提醒我… | 
| [03:49] | Nope. | 她不在 | 
| [03:50] | All right, Meredith. | 好了 梅瑞迪丝 | 
| [03:51] | All field trips have to be cleared by me first. | 所有的实地考察课都要经过我的批准 | 
| [03:53] | Carl, I texted you that I was taking the kids on a field trip. | 卡尔 我给你发过短信说这件事了 | 
| [03:55] | Well, right now I only have a landline. | 我现在只有座机 | 
| [03:57] | And I don’t know how to check for texts | 我也不知道怎么在 | 
| [03:58] | on my Sports Illustrated football phone. | 我的橄榄球型电话上看短信 | 
| [04:01] | Okay, we’re going to Zolt. | 好吧 我们要去佐尔特 | 
| [04:02] | It’s a really important trip. | 这次考察很重要 | 
| [04:04] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [04:05] | Uh, because, you know, | 因为那个 | 
| [04:08] | the media. | 媒体 | 
| [04:09] | And… | 还有 | 
| [04:10] | Sharon Sandman. | 莎伦·桑德曼 | 
| [04:12] | Uh, lightning. | 闪电 | 
| [04:15] | Hang on. | 稍等 | 
| [04:17] | Social Studies is all about world cultures evolving. | 社会课就是要体验世界文化的演变 | 
| [04:20] | They’re evolving faster than ever, thanks to Zolt! | 多亏了佐尔特 文化演变得更加快速 | 
| [04:22] | And their CFO, | 他们的首席财务官 | 
| [04:23] | Sherri Sandoval, is my shero? | 谢莉·桑多瓦尔是我的女英雄 | 
| [04:25] | She started the company when she was 12 | 她在十二岁时成立了公司 | 
| [04:27] | with nothing but a dream and $60 million. | 仅凭一个梦想和六千万美元 | 
| [04:29] | That’s all part of this awesome worksheet I put together, | 这是我写的活动单里的部分原话 | 
| [04:31] | which Lily memorized. | 莉莉记了下来 | 
| [04:32] | I’m sorry, but first-year teachers aren’t allowed | 不好意思 任职第一年的新老师是不能 | 
| [04:34] | to take their kids on field trips alone. | 独自带学生去实地考察的 | 
| [04:36] | Not after what happened in 1995. | 这一切都源于1995年发生的事 | 
| [04:38] | I won’t go into detail. | 我不会给你讲细节的 | 
| [04:40] | It was a cool, crisp morning. | 那是一个寒冷的早晨 | 
| [04:43] | The temperature, | 当日温度 | 
| [04:44] | 60, 61 degrees. | 十五六度吧 | 
| [04:46] | I’d started the day with a banana. | 我早餐吃了根香蕉 | 
| [04:47] | Not as ripe as you would like, but ripe enough… | 不是很熟 但是足够熟… | 
| [04:50] | Hang on! | 稍等 | 
| [04:51] | Coach Donnie will cover my classes. | 唐尼教练可以代我上课 | 
| [04:52] | Joel’s coming with us to Zolt. | 乔尔可以和我们一起去佐尔特 | 
| [04:54] | Plus dodgeball is a self-governing sport. | 再说躲避球同学们自己玩就行了 | 
| [04:56] | The strong survive, the weak don’t. | 强者生存 弱者打滚 | 
| [04:58] | The bell rings. Everybody happy. | 铃声响起 皆大欢喜 | 
| [04:59] | We have Joel, we have Sad Linda. | 我们有乔尔 还有悲伤琳达 | 
| [05:01] | That’s two men. We’re all set. | 算是两个男人了 可以出发啦 | 
| [05:03] | Meredith? Field trips are serious business. | 梅瑞迪丝 实地考察是很重大的事情 | 
| [05:05] | I don’t want to repeat of what happened in 1995. | 我不想再说一遍1995年的事了 | 
| [05:08] | This time I will go into detail. | 这次我会给你讲点细节的 | 
| [05:09] | Someone lost a toe. | 某个人掉了根趾头 | 
| [05:12] | So, I’m gonna have to come with you. | 所以我得跟你们一起去 | 
| [05:13] | Oh, no. No, no, hey, uh-uh. | 不不 不行 | 
| [05:16] | You have so many responsibilities here. | 你在这里责任重大 | 
| [05:18] | Carl, who could possibly fill in | 卡尔 还有谁能穿上 | 
| [05:20] | the broad shoulders of your moderately priced sports jacket? | 你那价格适中的宽肩运动夹克呢 | 
| [05:24] | Well, I will need an acting principal. | 我需要一个代理校长 | 
| [05:27] | I was waiting to talk to you about dirty air filters. | 我正等着给您讲肮脏的空气过滤器呢 | 
| [05:29] | But did I hear you say you need an acting principal? | 可我听到您说需要代理校长 | 
| [05:32] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [05:32] | Great! Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [05:34] | I accept. You won’t regret it. | 我接受 你不会后悔的 | 
| [05:36] | I am already. | 我已经后悔了 | 
| [05:37] | But I have so many great ideas. | 可我有很多好主意 | 
| [05:39] | Don’t do any of them. | 一个都别实施 | 
| [05:40] | Now come with me. Believe it or not, | 跟我来 信不信由你 | 
| [05:42] | there’s an oath I have to give you. | 我还得让你宣个誓 | 
| [05:46] | Thank you so much for inviting me. | 感谢你邀请我 | 
| [05:48] | I don’t know what you’re up to, but I have a feeling | 我不知道你在打什么主意 不过我感觉 | 
| [05:50] | it’s gonna be big and crazy and especially now that Carl’s coming, | 这次肯定会十分劲爆 尤其是卡尔跟着来 | 
| [05:53] | it’s gonna blow up in your face. | 你肯定会玩脱的 | 
| [05:54] | The only thing blowing up in my face will be learning. | 我唯一会玩脱的就是学习 | 
| [05:57] | Meredith, can you go on the bus, | 梅瑞迪丝 你能先到巴士上 | 
| [05:59] | and assign everybody a buddy? | 给大家分配下小伙伴吗 | 
| [06:00] | That way we can keep all eyes and ears on the whole class. | 这样我们才能好好地监控整个班 | 
| [06:03] | Nobody walks, talks eats or urinates without their buddy. | 无论吃喝拉撒都要跟小伙伴在一起 | 
| [06:06] | Okay! | 好的 | 
| [06:07] | See you on the bus, buddy. | 巴士上见 小伙伴 | 
| [06:17] | Welcome everybody! I’m Patrick, | 大家好 我是帕特里克 | 
| [06:19] | your guide to the Zoltosphere! | 你们在佐尔特领域的向导 | 
| [06:21] | – Is Sherri Sandoval here today? – She is. | -谢莉·桑多瓦尔今天在吗 -在 | 
| [06:23] | She just might pop in at the end of our little tour. | 她可能会在我们参观结束时突然出现哦 | 
| [06:25] | Lily, where is your trip buddy? | 莉莉 你的小伙伴在哪里 | 
| [06:27] | Buddy check! | 清点小伙伴 | 
| [06:29] | Buddy check! | 小伙伴已清点 | 
| [06:30] | You guys came to Zolt at a really exciting time. | 你们这次来得正是时候 | 
| [06:33] | We go public next week! | 我们下周就要上市了 | 
| [06:35] | So everyone’s gonna be rich, right? | 所以每个人都会暴富 对吧 | 
| [06:37] | Like first class rich, or private jet rich? | 是坐头等舱那种富还是坐私人飞机那种富 | 
| [06:40] | Just so the kids know all the good things | 好让孩子们知道好好学习 | 
| [06:41] | that can happen if you study hard. | 会有什么好结果 | 
| [06:43] | Who are you? | 这是谁 | 
| [06:44] | It’s okay, he’s-he’s with The New York Times. | 不要紧 他是《纽约时报》的 | 
| [06:46] | They’re-they’re doing a story on us. | 他们要给我们写专访 | 
| [06:47] | We’re not gonna be paying for those afterwards. | 事后我们可不会为此埋单的 | 
| [06:50] | Hi, me again. Where are the bathrooms? | 又是我 厕所在哪里 | 
| [06:52] | Are they by the, uh, elevators to the important offices? | 是在通往重要办公室的电梯附近吗 | 
| [06:55] | Um, no, they’re right there behind the security desk. | 不 就在保安台后面 | 
| [06:58] | Now, follow me to Zolt’s IMAX theater | 跟我到佐尔特的IMAX影院 | 
| [07:01] | for a 3D interactive thrill ride | 来一场奇幻3D交互电影之旅 | 
| [07:03] | through the history of the Internet! | 以此了解因特网的历史吧 | 
| [07:07] | Okay, I’m just gonna run to the ladies’ room, okay? | 我要去趟厕所 | 
| [07:08] | Where’s your buddy? | 你的小伙伴呢 | 
| [07:09] | Oh, I’ll go with her to the ladies’ room. | 我陪她去厕所吧 | 
| [07:11] | Joel, don’t be gross. | 乔尔 别这么猥琐 | 
| [07:12] | Hurry back, Meredith. | 快去快回 梅瑞迪丝 | 
| [07:13] | Kids, stay together! | 孩儿们 保持队形 | 
| [07:14] | We’re a centipede– the human centipede. | 我们就是蜈蚣 人体蜈蚣 | 
| [07:18] | That would make a great kids book. | 这写到儿童书里肯定很赞 | 
| [07:20] | Why did I stop writing? | 我怎么就放弃写作了呢 | 
| [07:22] | As acting principal, I’ve drafted a list of things | 作为代理校长 我列了这么一个清单 | 
| [07:24] | that must be taken care of A.S.A.A.P.– | 必须尽尽快快解决 | 
| [07:28] | As Soon As Acting Principal… | 尽快如代理校长 | 
| [07:30] | says. | 所说 | 
| [07:31] | Item number one– | 第一条 | 
| [07:32] | Cracked tiles in main hall. | 大厅破裂的瓷砖 | 
| [07:35] | Item number two– water… | 第二条 水… | 
| [07:36] | Don’t you think we should start with fixing the flagpole | 你不觉得我们该先修旗杆 | 
| [07:38] | before it falls on a parent’s car again? | 好让它不再砸中家长的车吗 | 
| [07:40] | We know what we’re doing. | 我们知道该干什么 | 
| [07:41] | Those are helpful thoughts. | 这个想法不错 | 
| [07:43] | I will take them into consideration. | 本校长会考虑的 | 
| [07:45] | Item number three– | 第三条 | 
| [07:47] | Clean the Nixon mural. | 清理尼克松壁画 | 
| [07:50] | You know, my throat is feeling kind of funny. | 话说我的喉咙有些难受 | 
| [07:52] | I think I’m coming down with something. | 我貌似得病了 | 
| [07:54] | How about you guys? | 你们呢 | 
| [07:56] | Sick as a dog. | 病成狗了 | 
| [07:59] | Looks like we’re all gonna have to take a sick day. | 看来我们得请一天病假了 | 
| [08:02] | I see what this is. | 我看出你们的小九九了 | 
| [08:04] | An outbreak? | 暴动吗 | 
| [08:06] | There are seven Seans. | 有七个叫肖恩的 | 
| [08:08] | Sean Ackroyd, I.T.; | 信息技术部的肖恩·阿克罗伊德 | 
| [08:10] | Sean Jackson, finance; | 财务部的肖恩·杰克逊 | 
| [08:12] | Sean Goldman, branding… | 品牌推广部的肖恩·高德曼 | 
| [08:14] | Sweet Edmund, | 亲爱的埃德蒙 | 
| [08:15] | this phone I got from the New York Times reporter department | 《纽约时报》记者部发的手机 | 
| [08:17] | is just the worst. | 太不好用了 | 
| [08:18] | – The worst. – Do you mind slowing down | -不好用啊 -你能讲慢点 | 
| [08:20] | just a little bit? | 就慢那么一丢丢 | 
| [08:22] | So sweet. | 乖 | 
| [08:23] | Sean Regan… | 肖恩·里根 | 
| [08:25] | Regan. | 里根 | 
| [08:27] | Development… | 研发 | 
| [08:29] | lab. | 中心 | 
| [08:30] | God, you’re hot for a reporter. | 娘哎 你这个记者太性感了 | 
| [08:32] | Now, this is the movie I want to see. | 这才是我想看的电影 | 
| [08:36] | Did you change your shirt? | 你换衣服了 | 
| [08:37] | Well, if you must know, Coach Kotsky, | 如果你非要刨根问底 考茨基教练 | 
| [08:39] | I got my period all over my other one. | 那件衣服沾满了大姨妈 | 
| [08:40] | Uh, what does that have to do with putting | 那跟你在手机上记那么多 | 
| [08:42] | a bunch of Seans in your phone? | 叫肖恩的人有什么关系 | 
| [08:43] | Yeah, that’s right, I know everything. | 没错 我无所不知 | 
| [08:45] | Look, I met the perfect guy named Sean at Java Java. | 我在咖啡店遇到了一个叫肖恩的高富帅 | 
| [08:48] | He works here, it was love at first sight of his Lamborghini, | 他在这里工作 我和他的兰博基尼一见钟情 | 
| [08:51] | and we’re getting married as soon as I figure out his last name. | 只要我知道他姓什么 我们俩就立马结婚 | 
| [08:54] | Patrick, can I keep these glasses? | 帕特里克 我能拿走这副眼镜吗 | 
| [08:55] | I’ve been thinking about getting a 3D TV | 我一直在考虑从我租床头柜的店 | 
| [08:57] | from the same place I rent my nightstand. | 搞一台3D电视 | 
| [08:59] | – Nope. – Meredith! | -不能 -梅瑞迪丝 | 
| [09:00] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿啦 | 
| [09:02] | – I ate your Twizzlers. – Oh, that’s okay. | -我把你那份扭扭糖吃了 -没关系啦 | 
| [09:04] | Linda double-parked the bus | 琳达把巴士和别的车并排停放了 | 
| [09:06] | so I had to sweet talk us out of us getting a ticket. | 所以我得用甜言蜜语来给咱们逃罚单 | 
| [09:08] | ’cause God knows she’s not equipped to do that. | 很明显她是肯定做不到的 | 
| [09:12] | So, who’s ready to Zolt into our high-tech development lab? | 你们准备好到我们的高科技研发中心看看了吗 | 
| [09:16] | – I am! – I learned all about it on the interactive thrill ride. | -准备好了 -我从交互奇幻之旅学了不少 | 
| [09:19] | All right, we’ll meet the kids at the exit. | 我们在出口等孩子们吧 | 
| [09:21] | Wait a minute– development lab? | 等等 研发中心 | 
| [09:23] | Isn’t that where… | 那里不是 | 
| [09:24] | Sean Regan works? | 肖恩·里根工作的地方吗 | 
| [09:26] | I don’t know, I guess I should find out! | 不知道呢 我去看看 | 
| [09:27] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也去 | 
| [09:30] | So, it wasn’t fun | 看来把垃圾分类 | 
| [09:31] | separating the garbage from the recyclables, | 不是什么好玩的事情 | 
| [09:33] | but we did it! | 不过我们做成了 | 
| [09:34] | We do not need those janitors. | 我们才不需要那些维护工呢 | 
| [09:36] | I like that big rough-looking one. | 我喜欢那个黑社会老大一样的大块头 | 
| [09:38] | Which one– Tico? I didn’t notice him. | 哪一个 提科吗 我都没注意到他 | 
| [09:40] | Then how do you know his name? | 那你怎么知道他的名字 | 
| [09:42] | It’s like I always say: | 我一直就在说 | 
| [09:43] | If you want to a job done right, do it yourself. | 欲善其事 则必躬亲 | 
| [09:45] | Oh, no! | 别啊 | 
| [09:47] | Is there a leak? | 是漏水了吗 | 
| [09:53] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [09:55] | Girls’ toilet upstairs. | 楼上的女生厕所 | 
| [09:56] | There’s a trick to unclogging it | 把它疏通 | 
| [09:58] | before it shorts out the lights. | 还不把灯搞短路可是有技巧的 | 
| [10:01] | Good luck! | 祝你们好运 | 
| [10:03] | I can’t believe I haven’t found Sean. | 真不敢相信我还没找到肖恩 | 
| [10:05] | All right, Sean Regan was a bust. | 好吧 肖恩·里根显然不是 | 
| [10:07] | But I’m feeling good about Sean Cohen. | 我有预感这个肖恩·科恩有希望 | 
| [10:09] | Sean Java Java… | 芝麻开门 | 
| [10:11] | Damn it. It’s like… | 我擦 这就好像 | 
| [10:14] | you think your cat’s at the back door. | 你以为你的猫咪在后门口 | 
| [10:17] | And you turn on the porch light, | 然后你把廊灯打开 | 
| [10:18] | and it’s just your econ professor | 发现却是你的经济学老师 | 
| [10:19] | begging you for another night. | 希望跟你再云雨一夜 | 
| [10:20] | Wow… You are like a parfait of dysfunction. | 你就像一杯诡异的芭菲 | 
| [10:23] | It’s like yogurt, yogurt, yogurt, commitment issues. | 三层酸奶加一层承诺障碍 | 
| [10:26] | Yogurt, yogurt, yogurt, fear of happiness, | 再三层酸奶加一层幸福恐惧症 | 
| [10:28] | a little granola, a little ego-mania… | 撒点燕麦 再撒点自恋 | 
| [10:30] | Yeah? Well, you’re, like, yogurt, yogurt, yogurt– | 是吗 那你就是三层酸奶加一层 | 
| [10:32] | oh, I guess he could only afford yogurt. | “我只买得起酸奶” | 
| [10:34] | Hey! Can you guys get out of my office? | 你俩能出去不 | 
| [10:37] | – All right. Sorry. We’re going. – Yeah. Sorry. | -我们这就走 -不好意思 | 
| [10:43] | We call this the Zolt Zone. | 我们把这里叫做佐尔特空间 | 
| [10:44] | Each ball represents 10,000 users. | 每颗球代表着一万名用户 | 
| [10:48] | When we first started, | 我们刚起步时 | 
| [10:49] | there were only two balls in this room. | 这个房间只有两颗球 | 
| [10:51] | Then why’d you have a room? | 那你们要这个房间干什么 | 
| [10:54] | Where do you keep going? | 你一直在往哪跑 | 
| [10:55] | You’re gonna miss Sherri Sandoval. | 你会见不到谢莉·桑多瓦尔的 | 
| [10:56] | Go play in the balls. | 快去球池里玩 | 
| [10:57] | I’ve always wanted to do this! | 我早就想这么做了 | 
| [11:06] | Watch out, here I– oh! | 小心 高空… | 
| [11:11] | Okay, that’s my life… | 够了 这是我的地盘 | 
| [11:15] | Yeah, that’s right. Move! | 就是这样 腾点地儿 | 
| [11:18] | I have never seen so much vomit. | 我从没见过这么多呕吐物 | 
| [11:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [11:22] | When I smell it, I do it. | 我是逢臭必吐型的 | 
| [11:24] | That’s okay. We’re still in this. | 没事 我们还要坚持下去 | 
| [11:25] | And if it is the last thing we ever do, | 哪怕我们只能再做一件事 | 
| [11:27] | we are gonna clean this mural. | 也要把这个壁画清理干净 | 
| [11:29] | Carl is going to be so impressed with all you’ve done. | 卡尔肯定会为你所做的对你刮目相看 | 
| [11:34] | Wait… What happened? | 等下 怎么回事 | 
| [11:36] | Kim! Nixon’s face is half gone! | 金姆 尼克松的脸都快丢完了 | 
| [11:40] | This day is a disaster! | 今天逊爆了 | 
| [11:42] | We’ve hardly accomplished anything and there’s… | 我们几乎一无所成 | 
| [11:45] | too many leaks to fix and then toilets to unclog | 要是堵漏 再通厕 | 
| [11:47] | and bodily fluids to clean up, and hepatitis tests to take. | 还要清理各种体液 进行肝炎测试 | 
| [11:51] | And now, I’ve ruined the one thing that I truly care about. | 现在 我还把我最上心的事给搞砸了 | 
| [11:54] | I fixed it! | 搞定了 | 
| [12:04] | Joel, I know this doesn’t make sense, but I feel weightless. | 乔尔 我知道这不科学 但我感觉失重了 | 
| [12:08] | That’s great. | 不错哦 | 
| [12:08] | Like an astronaut… | 像个宇航员 | 
| [12:10] | in space! | 在太空飘 | 
| [12:13] | All right, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [12:14] | Who’s the next Sean? Let’s do it. | 下一个肖恩是谁 我们去找吧 | 
| [12:15] | There is no next Sean. | 没有下一个叫肖恩的了 | 
| [12:17] | We’ve been through everybody on the list, | 我们已经找遍清单上的每一个人 | 
| [12:18] | and the only one left is Sean Gupta. | 只剩个叫肖恩·古普塔的 | 
| [12:20] | And I’m pretty sure that’s a dead end. | 我很确定没希望了 | 
| [12:22] | Maybe he has a-a white mom. | 也许他妈是白人呢 | 
| [12:24] | No. My luck has changed. | 不 我的人品都用完了 | 
| [12:26] | Now I’m the girl that writes her number on a napkin | 我现在是把电话号码写在纸巾上 | 
| [12:29] | and it flies out of the Lamborghini. | 却从兰博基尼里飞走的滚娘 | 
| [12:31] | I used to be the girl that wrote her number on a napkin | 我原来是把电话号码写在纸巾上 | 
| [12:35] | and it didn’t fly out of the Lamborghini. | 却不从兰博基尼里飞走的姑娘 | 
| [12:39] | Hey, come on. | 没事啦 | 
| [12:40] | It’s just a bump in the road. | 这就是个小挫折 | 
| [12:41] | It’s all been bumps in the road, ever since Ray left me. | 自从雷离开了我 一路都是挫折 | 
| [12:45] | My luck has run out. | 人品已尽 | 
| [12:47] | In three years, | 三年后 | 
| [12:48] | I’m gonna be just like Sad Linda. | 我就会像悲伤琳达一样 | 
| [12:51] | This is the closest I’ve ever been to swimming. | 这大概就是传说中游泳的感觉了吧 | 
| [12:58] | Meredith! Come on, slowpoke! | 梅瑞迪丝 走快点 | 
| [13:00] | The employee cafeteria is free! | 员工餐厅免费开放 | 
| [13:02] | We can get whatever we want! | 我们想吃啥就能拿啥 | 
| [13:03] | – Coming. – Hey, come here. | -来了 -到这儿来 | 
| [13:06] | Hey, so I was thinking there has to be some higher-up Seans | 我就在想 肯定有些更高层的肖恩 | 
| [13:08] | that are too big to be in the directory, right? | 不在员工目录里 对吧 | 
| [13:11] | So I did a little sniffing around and I found this. | 所以我在周围探查了一番 发现了这个 | 
| [13:13] | This is Nancy from Accounting. | 她是会计部的南希 | 
| [13:15] | I filled her in on your dilemma | 我给她讲了点你的困境 | 
| [13:16] | and appealed to her romantic side. | 另外勾起了她的性致 | 
| [13:18] | – Joel, you’re so handsome. – She knows your Sean. | -乔尔 你太帅了 -她知道你家肖恩 | 
| [13:20] | – Well, I don’t, but I know his car. – The Lamborghini? | -我只认得他的车 -那辆兰博基尼 | 
| [13:23] | It gets two parking spaces downstairs. | 它在地下享有两个车位 | 
| [13:25] | It’s all right here. Sean Ford, 24th floor, | 都写这儿了 肖恩·福特 24层 | 
| [13:28] | with all the other bigwigs. | 还有各种大佬 | 
| [13:29] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 | 
| [13:30] | Because we’re friends, and as your friend, | 因为我们是朋友 作为朋友 | 
| [13:32] | I thought it would be fun to see this all blow up in your face, | 我以为看到你悲剧会很爽 | 
| [13:34] | but it was sad. | 其实我也很心碎 | 
| [13:36] | And I like to see you happy. | 我希望你开心 | 
| [13:37] | That’s very sweet. Thank you. | 你真好 么么哒 | 
| [13:39] | I’ll take care of Carl. All right. | 卡尔那里我帮你盯着 | 
| [13:43] | I think you’re the most handsome man I’ve ever met in person. | 你是我见过的最帅的大活人 | 
| [13:46] | That’s so nice, Nancy. Thank you. | 南希 你真好 谢谢 | 
| [13:48] | Let’s keep in touch. Okay. | 保持联系 | 
| [13:50] | I… Yes. | 我… 好的 | 
| [13:52] | Oh, Sean Ford, I do! I do, I do. | 肖恩·福特 我愿意 我愿意 | 
| [13:58] | Zolt Acquires International Global Technologies Worldwide. | 佐尔特已掌控全球科技 | 
| [14:01] | I wonder what they’ll write about | 不知道他们会怎么描述 | 
| [14:02] | when he acquires my sweet, sweet bod. | 他掌控我完美肉体的 | 
| [14:05] | 肖恩·福特 24层 要么拿下要么回家 | |
| [14:23] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [14:25] | Meredith! | 梅瑞迪丝 | 
| [14:26] | – Hello, Lamborghini. – What are you doing?! | -你好啊 兰博基尼 -你在干什么 | 
| [14:28] | Doing? I was just about to recross my legs. | 干什么 我刚想换个姿势翘腿 | 
| [14:31] | – Meredith! – Off the record, | -梅瑞迪丝 -别说出去 | 
| [14:32] | I’m not sure if we… Oh. | 我不确定… | 
| [14:35] | Who are you? | 你哪位啊 | 
| [14:36] | Uh, I’m Sean Ford’s future wife. Who are you? | 我是肖恩·福特未来的妻子 你哪位啊 | 
| [14:40] | Sean Ford. | 肖恩·福特 | 
| [14:42] | Get security up here now. | 马上叫保安来 | 
| [14:49] | Uh, you’re not Sean Ford. | 你才不是肖恩·福特 | 
| [14:51] | Yeah, I am. | 我是 | 
| [14:52] | And why are you wearing my jacket? | 你为什么穿着我的外套 | 
| [14:54] | Because I thought it was a fashion-forward, | 因为我以为这是件前卫的 | 
| [14:56] | European cut men’s blazer. | 欧式男装 | 
| [14:57] | – We still off the record? – Yeah. | -还是不能往外传吗 -是的 | 
| [14:58] | – Jason, where’s security! – That’s not Jason. | -杰森 保安在哪里 -他不是杰森 | 
| [15:00] | I met him at Java Java driving a Lamborghini. | 我遇到他开着兰博基尼去买咖啡 | 
| [15:03] | That’s Sean Ford. | 他是肖恩·福特 | 
| [15:03] | Nope. Nope, that’s Jason, my assistant. | 不 不 他是杰森 我的助理 | 
| [15:07] | And you get coffee in your car on your time. | 你要开自己的车在非办公时间去买咖啡 | 
| [15:10] | No, no, better yet, you don’t. | 不 不 算了 | 
| [15:11] | Because you’re fired. | 因为你被开除了 | 
| [15:12] | Can we be on the record? | 这事儿能记录在案不 | 
| [15:13] | Yes. Let’s put how Sean paid for her car on the record. | 好啊 我们把肖恩怎么买车的事也记录在案吧 | 
| [15:16] | – I’m gonna go. – What about the stock trades right before the IPO? | -我先撤了 -还有初次公开募股前的交易呢 | 
| [15:19] | – Yeah, that’s right. – No. | -听到了吧 -别 | 
| [15:19] | – Nice to meet you. – I know all about it. | -很高兴认识你 -我全都知道 | 
| [15:21] | – And I am on the record. – Yeah, you better be. | -我会记录在案的 -最好是 | 
| [15:23] | – Excuse me. – That’s my jacket. | -让一下 -那是我的外套 | 
| [15:24] | It’s mine now. | 现在是我的了 | 
| [15:26] | And that concludes our tour. | 我们的旅程到此结束 | 
| [15:28] | I-I would ask the officers to, uh, | 我本想问下保安能不能 | 
| [15:30] | run you by the gift shop, | 带你们逛下礼品店 | 
| [15:31] | but it appears they want you out as quickly as possible. | 但是他们好像想让你们尽快离开 | 
| [15:33] | Meredith, what’s going on? | 梅瑞迪丝 这是什么情况 | 
| [15:34] | It’s like Willy Wonka in here. | 这跟《查理的巧克力工厂》一样 | 
| [15:35] | You go through one wrong door and you’re out. | 走错一扇门就得滚蛋 | 
| [15:37] | We’ve seen a lot of stuff we can’t unsee. | 我们看到了很多抹不掉的事情 | 
| [15:39] | It’s better if we just go. | 还是赶紧走吧 | 
| [15:40] | Yeah, but I never got my 3D glasses. | 好吧 不过我还没拿到我的3D眼镜呢 | 
| [15:41] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [15:42] | What about Sherri Sandoval? | 谢莉·桑多瓦尔还没见呢 | 
| [15:44] | Uh, sorry, little lady person. | 不好意思 小姑娘 | 
| [15:46] | You can thank lover girl here for that. | 你可以好好感谢下情人小姐 | 
| [15:48] | Lover girl? | 情人小姐 | 
| [15:50] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 | 
| [15:51] | – Nothing. – Meredith! | -什么都没做 -梅瑞迪丝 | 
| [15:52] | I thought I was in love with a guy here. | 我以为我爱上了这里的一个男人 | 
| [15:53] | Turns out it was a woman. | 结果却是个女的 | 
| [15:54] | This whole trip was about a guy? | 这次实地考察就是为了个男的 | 
| [15:56] | A woman… like I just said. | 我刚说了 是个女的 | 
| [15:58] | This was my dream. | 这可是我的梦想 | 
| [15:59] | Sherri was gonna meet us at the end of the tour. | 谢莉本来要在参观结束后见我们的 | 
| [16:01] | I was gonna get a picture with her, | 我本来要和她照张相 | 
| [16:03] | and maybe her e-mail address, which can lead to the internship | 或许要到她的邮箱 从而获得实习机会 | 
| [16:05] | that kicks off my young professional career! | 年纪轻轻就开始我的职业生涯 | 
| [16:07] | She never actually comes. | 她根本就没来 | 
| [16:08] | It’s just something the tour guide says. | 不过是向导说的客套话 | 
| [16:10] | No, she really does stop by the tours. | 不 她真的来了 | 
| [16:13] | She loves kids. | 她很喜欢小孩子的 | 
| [16:14] | Really? | 要不要这样 | 
| [16:17] | Not all adults are liars like you. | 不是所有大人都像你一样是个骗子 | 
| [16:25] | Hey, Lily, I’m sorry. | 莉莉 对不起 | 
| [16:27] | She’s not talking to you. | 她是不会跟你说话的 | 
| [16:38] | Hey, James Pfaff, you want to make 20 bucks? | 詹姆斯·普法夫 想赚二十块吗 | 
| [16:40] | Yeah! | 想啊 | 
| [16:43] | Hey, dumb-dumb, you want to make five bucks? | 呆瓜 想赚五块吗 | 
| [16:44] | Yeah! | 想啊 | 
| [16:45] | This was fun while it lasted. | 过程都挺有趣的 | 
| [16:47] | Certainly better than ’95. | 肯定比95年那次要好 | 
| [16:49] | Around this time, on that fateful trip, | 那次宿命实地考察的这会儿 | 
| [16:51] | I was in the emergency room with a toe in the cooler. | 我正和冷冻器里的一根脚趾待在急诊室里 | 
| [16:54] | My toe. | 我的脚趾 | 
| [16:57] | Oh, no! A runner! | 天啊 有人跑了 | 
| [16:58] | I’ll get him! | 我去抓他 | 
| [16:59] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [17:00] | James… I hope I can catch him! | 詹姆斯 希望能逮到他 | 
| [17:02] | I am gonna come undone! | 我要悲剧了 | 
| [17:04] | Running hurts my stump! | 跑步会让我的残趾疼 | 
| [17:05] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里呀 | 
| [17:12] | Jason! | 杰森 | 
| [17:15] | – Do you want to get out of here? – I don’t know. | -想一起走吗 -我不确定 | 
| [17:18] | Did you, by any chance, sell all your stock | 有没有可能你在过去几周卖掉了所有的股票 | 
| [17:20] | and become really rich in the past few weeks? | 然后变得特别有钱 | 
| [17:22] | – I don’t have any stock. – Yeah, okay, so we’re done. | -我没有股票 -那好吧 我们没戏 | 
| [17:24] | But this little girl here was supposed to meet her shero. | 但这个小女孩本该见到她的女偶像 | 
| [17:27] | Sherri Sandoval. | 谢莉·桑多瓦尔 | 
| [17:28] | And you’re gonna help us make that happen. | 你要助我们一臂之力 | 
| [17:30] | No, I’m not. | 你想多了 | 
| [17:32] | Wait, wait, come here. | 等等 | 
| [17:37] | I’ll send you a picture of me. | 我给你发张照片 | 
| [17:40] | Without the suit jacket. | 香艳激情 | 
| [17:45] | I’m just sick about this mural situation. | 我受不了现在壁画的情况了 | 
| [17:48] | I destroyed a relic. | 我毁掉了一个纪念物 | 
| [17:49] | I’m just gonna have to be honest with Carl | 我得对卡尔坦诚相告 | 
| [17:51] | and I am gonna tell him that you messed up. | 说清楚是你一手造成的 | 
| [17:53] | It grew back. | 脸长回来了 | 
| [17:57] | You do not smell good. | 你闻起来够味儿的 | 
| [18:00] | Did you do that? | 是你干的 | 
| [18:01] | Yeah. I painted the original ten years ago. | 是啊 原作就是我十年前画的 | 
| [18:03] | I used to be an art teacher. | 我原来是美术老师 | 
| [18:05] | Make more money as a janitor. | 但当维护工赚得更多 | 
| [18:07] | I never knew how hard your job was until I tried to do it. | 没试过你的工作真不知道它有多难 | 
| [18:10] | I didn’t even get through three things on my list, | 我连清单上的三件事都没完成 | 
| [18:12] | and then Kim scrubbed half of Nixon’s face off. | 金姆还把尼克松的半张脸给毁了 | 
| [18:15] | I think we can agree we both had a hand in that. | 我们不是说好平摊责任的吗 | 
| [18:18] | Please come back to work. | 求你回到岗位上来吧 | 
| [18:20] | I feel really embarrassed about how I acted. | 我对之前的态度深表歉意 | 
| [18:22] | I just, I wanted Carl to appreciate me. | 我只是想让卡尔赏识我 | 
| [18:25] | Exactly. | 彼此彼此 | 
| [18:27] | I appreciate you. | 我很欣赏你 | 
| [18:29] | Now can you help Carl appreciate me? | 你能帮我让卡尔欣赏我吗 | 
| [18:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:45] | I can’t believe I got a picture with my shero! | 我竟然和我的女偶像合照了 | 
| [18:47] | And she gave me her e-mail address! | 她还给了我她的邮箱 | 
| [18:49] | Well, her third assistant’s e-mail address. | 尽管是她第三助手的邮箱 | 
| [18:51] | – But still! – But still! | -但又如何 -但又如何 | 
| [18:52] | Jinx. | 呸掉 | 
| [18:55] | You know, it-it was nice of your friend | 你朋友能帮我们在谢莉车边 | 
| [18:56] | to help us ambush Sherri at her car. | 堵她真是太好了 | 
| [18:59] | Yeah, well, that didn’t really come for free. | 他也不是白干的 | 
| [19:01] | Well, it was the least I could do. | 但至少能帮到你 | 
| [19:03] | Kind of is. | 其实也是 | 
| [19:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [19:04] | You’re gonna be just as successful as… | 你也会变得那么成功 | 
| [19:06] | S…teffi S…andcastle. | 跟斯黛菲·桑德卡塞尔一样 | 
| [19:09] | You know who I’m talking about. | 你懂我的意思 | 
| [19:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:14] | Linda, let’s get out of here. | 琳达 开车吧 | 
| [19:16] | You know, sometimes it feels good to do things that scare you. | 有时候做些让自己害怕的事还挺不错的 | 
| [19:21] | You don’t have to tell me that. | 还用你说 | 
| [19:22] | Look at Sherri Sandoval. | 瞧瞧谢莉·桑多瓦尔 | 
| [19:25] | Awesome sauce! | 屌炸天 | 
| [19:26] | Bronwen, what did I say about awesome sauce? | 布朗温 我是怎么跟你说的 | 
| [19:29] | That it’s as bad as maze-balls? | 这个词跟炫酷拽一样不合适 | 
| [19:32] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [19:32] | You’re better than that. | 你可不该说这样的话 | 
| [19:36] | So, looks like your luck has changed for the better. | 看来你时来运转了 | 
| [19:39] | How is that? | 怎么说 | 
| [19:40] | Well, I mean, they’re not pressing charges, | 他们不打算起诉你 | 
| [19:41] | you still have a job, | 你也没丢饭碗 | 
| [19:43] | and, um… I am still available. | 我呢 依旧单身 | 
| [19:45] | I mean, unless you’re planning on seeing that assistant again. | 除非你还打算和那个助理约会 | 
| [19:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [19:49] | If I decide to date someone poor, | 如果我打算和穷屌约会 | 
| [19:51] | you’re still at the top of my list. | 你一定是首选 | 
| [19:52] | Buddy check! | 清点小伙伴 | 
| [19:53] | Buddy check! | 小伙伴已清点 | 
| [20:00] | A large, black, drip coffee, please. | 麻烦一杯大杯滴滤黑咖啡 | 
| [20:01] | Why don’t you let me buy that for you? | 我请你喝吧 | 
| [20:03] | A pretty lady should never have to pay for her own coffee. | 如此美人怎能自己花钱买咖啡 | 
| [20:06] | Oh, look, a black card. | 看啊 是黑卡 | 
| [20:08] | What, are you rich or something? | 怎么 是土豪啊 | 
| [20:10] | I do okay, I own a few things. | 还好啦 有一点资产吧 | 
| [20:11] | Oh yeah? I bet you do. | 必须的 | 
| [20:12] | Like the futon in your parents’ basement | 比如你爸妈地下室里的床垫 | 
| [20:14] | and the aquarium you got in the ninth grade? | 还有九年级入手的水族箱吗 | 
| [20:17] | Not fooling anybody, intern. | 别想糊弄姐 实习生 | 
| [20:19] | Especially not with boss’s credit card you got here. | 尤其别再用这招 拿老板的黑卡 | 
| [20:24] | Um, Mr. Cuban, your jet is too big to land in Bali. | 库班先生 你的飞机太大了没法在巴厘岛降落 | 
| [20:27] | So we’re gonna have to take your helicopter to get to your other jet. | 我们得坐直升机换另一架飞机过去 | 
| [20:30] | Today is not my day. | 今天点儿真背 |