英文名称:Ballerina
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | ♪ You’ll know the right words ♪ | ♫ 你知道该做些什么 ♫ |
[00:17] | ♪ They’re all in your head ♪ | ♫ 好的想法就在你心中 ♫ |
[00:18] | ♪ So wake up in the morning and get out of bed ♪ | ♫ 所以当清晨来临时,振奋精神整装待发吧 ♫ |
[00:22] | ♪ The dreams you’ve been dreaming ♪ | ♫ 你所拥有的梦想 ♫ |
[00:24] | ♪ Well, right now’s the time ♪ | ♫ 现在正要实现 ♫ |
[00:26] | ♪ You build up these monsters ♪ | ♫ 你所创造的巨兽 ♫ |
[00:27] | ♪ They’re just in your mind ♪ | ♫ 它们都潜藏在你的意识里 ♫ |
[00:30] | ♪ If you feel it in your heart ♪ | ♫ 如果你的内心感受到了 ♫ |
[00:31] | ♪ Then sing it loud ♪ | ♫ 那么就大声唱出来吧 ♫ |
[00:33] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh ♪ | ♫ 哦~哦~ ♫ |
[00:37] | ♪ I know you know who you are, So sing it loud ♪ | ♫ 我知道你清楚自己是谁,所以大声唱出来吧 ♫ |
[00:41] | ♪ It’s all about you ♪ | ♫ 它原本就为你谱写 ♫ |
[00:43] | ♪ You just gotta know, gotta know ♪ | ♫ 你必须相信 ♫ |
[00:46] | ♪ You can do it on your own ♪ | ♫ 你已经可以独当一面 ♫ |
[00:50] | ♪ Guess that’s why I wrote this song… ♪ | ♫ 这就是为什么我要写这首歌 ♫ |
[00:53] | ♪ You know it’s about you, It’s always about you ♪ | ♫ 它原本就为你谱写,只为你谱写 ♫ |
[00:56] | ♪ So let it go. ♪ | ♫ 所以勇往直前吧 ♫ |
[01:05] | Bye-bye, orphanage! | 再见了,孤儿院 |
[01:08] | Slowly! Almost there! | 慢慢来,就快到了 |
[01:12] | Stop! | 立定 |
[01:17] | Shhh! | 嘘 |
[01:18] | Ha! | 哼 |
[01:22] | Where is Felicie? | 菲丽西又去哪了 |
[01:24] | Uh, sir, I don’t know. | 呃,先生,我也不知道 |
[01:27] | What are you looking at,you idiot? | 你在看什么呢,臭小子 |
[01:30] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[01:33] | Go get Felicie! | 快去找到她 |
[01:35] | You know, I’m having a little bit of trouble knowing which direction… | 可您让我去哪儿找啊 |
[01:38] | Now! | 现在就去! |
[01:39] | Ugh! | 恶 ! |
[01:45] | Ouch! Ah! | 哦好痛 |
[01:53] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[01:55] | Can you help me? | 拉我一下 |
[01:57] | Ha! | 哼 |
[01:58] | Stop! Stop doing your grumpy face! | 你别再闹别扭了 |
[02:01] | I’m not, I’m just a little bit hurt that you were… | 我并没有,我只是有点在意 |
[02:05] | ..I don’t know, escaping without me! | 你居然想丢下我独自逃跑 |
[02:08] | Escaping? Me? | 逃跑?我想逃跑? |
[02:11] | No, I was just looking at the spectacular view! | 不,我只是想上去看看这美丽的景色 |
[02:16] | Because, you know, you wouldn’t last | 你知道的,如果没有我陪你的话 |
[02:17] | more than five minutes out there without me. | 外面的世界可是很危险的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1057个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:157个,六级词汇:75个,GRE词汇:87个,托福词汇:110个,考研词汇:175个,专四词汇:128个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:289个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:20] | Ha! Ha! | 哼 哈 |
[02:23] | Don’t start! You know how this ends. | 快住手 你知道这样做也很危险 |
[02:26] | We arrived at the same time, | 我们是同时来到这个鬼地方的 |
[02:28] | and we’ll escape at the same time. | 我们也要同时逃出去 |
[02:30] | I promise! | 我发誓 |
[02:32] | OK! | 随你说咯 |
[02:35] | Hey, Victor! Hiyah! | 嘿,维克多,接着 |
[02:39] | Oh, no! Here we go! | 哦不,又开始了 |
[02:43] | Whoo! Whoo! | 喔 喔 |
[02:57] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[03:02] | ♪ You just gotta know, gotta know ♪ | ♫ 你必须相信 ♫ |
[03:05] | ♪ You can do it on your own ♪ | ♫ 你已经可以独当一面 ♫ |
[03:09] | ♪ Guess that’s why I wrote this song… ♪ | ♫ 这就是为什么我要写这首歌 ♫ |
[03:12] | ♪ You know it’s about you, It’s always about you ♪ | ♫ 它原本就为你谱写,只为你谱写 ♫ |
[03:15] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔 喔 |
[03:16] | ♪ So let it go. ♪ | ♫ 所以勇往直前吧 ♫ |
[03:23] | This is the last time! | 这是最后一次原谅你们了 |
[03:25] | We’re sorry- We’re sorry, and… | 我们真的感到很抱歉 |
[03:27] | Tut-tut-tut! Let them go! | 行行行,放开他们 |
[03:29] | You, go to your room. | 你,回到你的房间 |
[03:31] | Thank you! Thank you, Mother Superior. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 院长嬷嬷 |
[03:33] | Enough. Go to your room. | 行了,快回去 |
[03:34] | And may I just say that you are looking very… | 容我说一句您今天看起来 |
[03:36] | Enough.. | 够了 |
[03:37] | Superior today. | 非常光彩照人 |
[03:38] | Enough! | 不要再说了 |
[03:39] | OK! | 好吧 |
[03:39] | Felicie, I know you have this dream of being a dancer. | 菲丽西,我知道你梦想成为一个芭蕾舞演员 |
[03:43] | We all know it! | 我们都知道 |
[03:44] | But I… | 但是我 |
[03:44] | Tut-tut-tut! All the world has a dream. | 停停停,所有人都有梦想 |
[03:47] | But get this into your head, dreams are not reality. | 但是记住我这句话,梦无法成真 |
[03:51] | Dreams are buried because life is | 梦想终究会被埋葬 因为生活是 |
[03:53] | hard, brutal and without pity. | 艰辛的,残酷的,没有人会同情你 |
[03:55] | But… | 可是 |
[03:55] | Tut-tut-tut! | 得得得 |
[03:56] | Agreed? | 你记住了没有 |
[04:00] | Agreed. | 记住了 |
[04:09] | A dance school in Paris, little lady, | 在巴黎有一所舞蹈学校,小姑娘 |
[04:12] | the Opera de Paris, | 它叫巴黎歌剧院 |
[04:14] | full of dancers and dance! | 那里全是舞蹈演员和舞蹈 |
[04:17] | Where did you find this? | 你从哪找到这个的 |
[04:19] | I have my sources. | 我自有办法 |
[04:20] | OK? Enough! | 怎么样,看够了吧 |
[04:21] | Can I see it again? | 我能再看一下吗 |
[04:22] | No. | 不行 |
[04:23] | Please! | 求你了 |
[04:24] | No, but if you escape with me tonight, you have my word. | 不行,除非你和我今晚能逃出去,我向你保证 |
[04:28] | I will take you to this dance school, | 我会带你去这个舞蹈学校 |
[04:29] | and you will become the greatest dancer, | 你会成为最伟大的的舞蹈家 |
[04:32] | And I will become the greatest inventor ever! | 而我会成为最伟大的发明家 |
[04:36] | Do you have a plan? | 那么说 你有计划了 |
[04:37] | A brilliant plan! | 一个聪明绝顶的计划 |
[04:39] | A plan worthy of my total, utter, unquestionable genius. | 集合了本天才毋庸置疑的才华与智慧 |
[04:42] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[04:43] | After we escape. | 等我们逃出去再看 |
[04:44] | No! | 不行 |
[04:44] | Now! Now! | 给我 我要看 |
[04:44] | I said after. | 都说了现在不行 |
[04:45] | Now! | 现在就看 |
[04:45] | After ! | 不行 |
[04:46] | Now! | 现在就看嘛 |
[04:46] | After ! | 不行不行 |
[04:48] | Ow! | 噢 |
[04:51] | A dance school in Paris. | 巴黎的舞蹈学校 |
[05:25] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:37] | Shhh! It’s me! Come on! | 嘘,是我,快跟我来 |
[05:40] | Oh, my! | 啊 我的天 |
[05:41] | Is a chicken part of your brilliant plan? | 你的绝妙计划里还有只鸡 |
[05:44] | Affirmative! | 没错 |
[05:45] | Great! | 好极了 |
[05:54] | Aaah! | 哦额 |
[05:59] | I’m taking this pitiful deserter | 院长嬷嬷让我带这个逃跑的孩子 |
[06:01] | to Mother Superior. | 去见她 |
[06:04] | OK, Sister. Hmm… | 没问题 修女 |
[06:07] | Hmm? | 嗯~ |
[06:09] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[06:10] | Emergency! Emergency! Activate Plan B! | 紧急情况 警报 启动备用计划 |
[06:13] | This way! | 从这走 |
[06:13] | Activate Plan B! | 执行备用计划 |
[06:15] | That was your best ever plan? | 这就是你无与伦比的计划? |
[06:16] | You are so critical! | 你别这么挑剔好吗 |
[06:18] | And you’re a terrible escaper! | 你真是个差劲的逃跑家 |
[06:19] | ‘Escaper’ is not a word! | “逃跑家”根本就不是个词 |
[06:21] | Ow! God, not again! | 噢天,又撞了一次 |
[06:24] | Get back down here! | 都给我下来 |
[06:28] | Open this door! | 给我把门打开 |
[06:32] | For the last three months, | 这三个月来 |
[06:33] | I have been studying chickens. | 我一直在研究母鸡 |
[06:35] | I know how they eat. | 我知道了它们怎么进食 |
[06:36] | Open this door! | 给我把门打开 |
[06:38] | I know how they walk. | 我知道了它们怎么走路 |
[06:39] | I know how they lay an egg. | 我还知道它们如何下蛋 |
[06:42] | There is nothing about a chicken that I do not know! | 我现在可以说对它们是完全了解的 |
[06:47] | Ta-da! | 哒哒 |
[06:49] | I call them chicken wings! | 这就是我发明的“鸡翼” |
[06:54] | Chickens don’t fly! | 可是 鸡根本不会飞啊 |
[06:58] | But they have wings. They must fly. | 可它们有翅膀 一定会飞的 |
[07:01] | You fly, don’t you? | 你会飞,对吧 |
[07:04] | Fly! | 飞吧 |
[07:08] | Uh-oh! | 啊哦 |
[07:09] | I’m going to… Got you | 终于逮到你们了 |
[07:12] | Come here, you rascals! | 跟我回去 你们两个小鬼 |
[07:17] | Goodbye! | 后会无期了 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么 |
[07:18] | Let’s go! | 让我们飞吧 |
[07:25] | Cock-a-doodle-doo! | 咯咯哒 |
[07:31] | One day, everyone will travel like this! | 总有一天 人们会这样出行 |
[07:44] | Ow! | 噢 |
[07:46] | My music box! | 我的音乐盒 |
[07:52] | Victor! He’s behind you! | 维克多 他追来了 |
[07:54] | I’ve got my eye on you! You’re not going anywhere! | 快给我停下 你们是逃不掉的 |
[08:13] | Aaah! Oh no! | 哦不 |
[08:33] | Hang on! | 抓紧了 |
[08:38] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[08:40] | Victor, watch out! | 小心前面 |
[08:47] | Yeah! Ha-ha! Now I’ve got you! | 哈哈 现在你们哪也去不了了吧 |
[09:01] | I see you! | 看到你们了 |
[09:11] | This way! Let’s go! | 快点儿 跟我来 |
[09:25] | Wait! Oh! Oh, no! | 等等我 哦不 快点儿 |
[09:27] | Yah! Grab on! Grab on! | 快抓住我的手 |
[09:30] | Oh! Let me go! Let him go! | 放手 |
[09:35] | Let me go, stinky! | 放开我 你这个坏蛋 |
[09:39] | Oh! | 啊 |
[09:49] | That went well, no? | 还算顺利吧 |
[09:51] | You’re unbelievable. | 你可真棒 |
[09:54] | I know. | 那当然了 |
[09:55] | Victor, we actually did it! | 维克多 我们居然逃出来了 |
[09:58] | Yes, we actually did! | 是啊 我们居然逃出来了 |
[10:01] | Oh. | 噢 它坏了 |
[10:04] | I can fix this. | 没关系 我可以修好它 |
[10:07] | But I should say | 我想说的是 |
[10:10] | that seeing as this is the one thing | 因为当初 |
[10:11] | That was in your crib when you were left outside the orphanage, | 它和你一起被留在了孤儿院门口 |
[10:14] | you should take a teeny-tiny, eensy-weensy | 你真的应该小心保管它 |
[10:19] | little bit more care of it. | 别让它受到磕碰 |
[10:22] | Fixed! Don’t thank me! | 修好了 不用谢我 |
[10:25] | And tomorrow, chérie, Paris… | 等到了明天 巴黎 |
[10:32] | ..will be ours. | 将会成为我们的舞台 |
[11:02] | Good morning, sunshine! | 早安 我的公主 |
[11:03] | Eww! When’s the last time you brushed your teeth? | 恶 你是有多久没刷牙了 |
[11:07] | Start with this one. | 这边 这个箱子 |
[11:09] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[11:24] | Ugh! | 哦 |
[11:28] | I can’t see where we are. | 我们到哪儿了 |
[11:30] | Relax! We’re in Paris! | 别担心 我们在巴黎 |
[11:33] | Aaah! | 呃 |
[11:34] | Quiet! We’re going to get caught! | 安静 你想被抓住吗 |
[11:36] | Not another noise out of you. | 不准再出声了 |
[11:38] | That wasn’t me! | 不是我放的 |
[11:47] | Wow! | 哇 |
[11:48] | It’s incredible! | 这儿就是巴黎 |
[11:50] | Paris is amazing. | 巴黎太美了 |
[12:02] | So, where’s the dance school? | 巴黎这么大 可舞蹈学校在哪儿呢 |
[12:03] | Relax, Felicie! | 别担心 菲丽西 |
[12:05] | Enjoy Paris. Breathe it in. | 好好享受吧 这可是梦想之都巴黎啊 |
[12:07] | Hi there! | 你好吗 |
[12:08] | Love your moustache, monsieur! | 您的小胡子不错啊 |
[12:11] | Ah, yes, Paris! | 啊 这就是巴黎 |
[12:13] | City of romance. City of dreams. | 这里有浪漫 这里有梦想 |
[12:16] | City of fame and fortune! | 这里有名望与财富 |
[12:18] | City of lamp posts. City of pigeons. | 还有 路灯和鸽子 |
[12:22] | Did I say romance? | 浪漫说过了吗 |
[12:24] | Yes, you did. Now, where’s the dance school? | 是的 说过了 那舞蹈学校在哪儿呢 |
[12:26] | Uh, I don’t know. | 呃…我不知道 |
[12:30] | Don’t worry. We’re a team. | 没关系 我们是伙伴 |
[12:32] | We’ll find it together. | 我们一起去找 |
[12:33] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[12:36] | Do you think it was stupid to come to Paris? | 你不觉得这样逃出来有点太鲁莽了 |
[12:38] | Don’t say that! We should never give up on our dreams. | 别这样说 我们可不能因为这点小事就轻言放弃 |
[12:45] | We’re kids! We’re all alone. | 可我们只是孤儿 对巴黎一无所知 |
[12:48] | Was I really crazy to think I could be a dancer? | 或许我梦想成为舞蹈家 真的是异想天开呢 |
[12:51] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:54] | Victor? | 维克多? |
[12:56] | I said… | 唉我说 |
[12:58] | Victor? | 维克多? |
[13:00] | I’m OK! | 我没事 |
[13:01] | Come back! | 你去那做什么 快回来 |
[13:02] | I can’t swim! | 可我不会游泳 |
[13:04] | Meet me on this bridge at this time tomorrow. | 明早七点 在这座桥上等我 我们不见不散 |
[13:08] | No matter how dangerous it is, | 无论遇到什么情况 |
[13:10] | I will return! | 我一定会到的 |
[13:14] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[13:16] | Come back! | 你快回来 |
[13:18] | Don’t leave! | 别丢下我 |
[13:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:36] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[15:43] | Aaah! | 嗷 |
[15:45] | What have you come here to do, huh? | 给我老实交代 |
[15:47] | You came here to steal, didn’t you? | 你来这儿想偷什么 |
[15:49] | Answer me! You’re a thief! | 告诉我 你这个贼 |
[15:50] | I wasn’t stealing! I was looking at the dancer! | 我没想偷东西 我只是在看她跳舞 |
[15:54] | Liar! Empty your pockets! | 别想撒谎 把东西拿出来 |
[15:56] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[15:57] | Oh, yeah? | 你想得美 |
[15:59] | Leave her alone. | 住手 放开她 |
[16:01] | She came here to steal! | 她是个小偷 |
[16:02] | I didn’t! I really didn’t! | 我不是 我没有偷东西 |
[16:05] | Think this through. | 先想清楚 |
[16:07] | If you hurt her, then you will have to explain | 如果你指认她是小偷 那你得向院长解释一下 |
[16:10] | how she got here in the first place, | 她是怎么溜进来的 |
[16:13] | and aren’t you supposed to be taking care of the building? | 而你 守门人 那时到哪里去了 |
[16:16] | o you really want to take the fall for this? | D你能承担起这个责任吗 |
[16:27] | Clear off. | 别挡路 |
[16:32] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[16:32] | Go. Get out of here. | 快走吧 离开这里 |
[17:02] | I have nothing to steal! | 我可没什么让你偷 |
[17:05] | I-I can’t sp… I can’t speak! | 我这样 说不出话来 |
[17:07] | I just wanted to say thank you for saving me! | 我只是想说 谢谢你救我一命 |
[17:10] | You’ve said it. Have a nice life. | 你谢过了 好自为之吧 |
[17:17] | Excuse me, but who was that dancer on stage? | 请问 刚才跳舞的人是谁啊 |
[17:20] | Rosita Mauri, top dancer at the Opera. | 罗西塔莫里 芭蕾舞明星 |
[17:23] | Wow! | 哇 |
[17:24] | And what she did – that crazy jumpy thing, what was that? | 刚才她做出的那个惊人的跳跃 这是太美了 |
[17:29] | Are you a dancer too? | 你也是个舞蹈演员吗? |
[17:30] | I’m a cleaner, and you are an irritation. | 我只是个清洁工 你真的有点烦 |
[17:32] | Go away. | 别再跟着我了 |
[17:36] | But you’re the first person | 可您是在这儿第一个 |
[17:37] | to show me any kindness in this city. | 对我这么好的人 |
[17:40] | I’ve been separated from my best friend. | 我和同伴走丢了 |
[17:43] | I have nowhere to go, | 我现在无家可归 |
[17:45] | and I’m an orphan. | 而且我是个孤儿 拜托 |
[17:47] | Nice try, but I hate kids, | 是很可怜 可我讨厌小孩儿 |
[17:51] | especially orphans. | 尤其是孤儿 |
[17:53] | Go find another idiot. | 给我让开 |
[18:06] | The stairs, Odette. | 擦楼梯去 奥黛特 |
[18:08] | The stairs are a disgrace. | 它们脏兮兮的 丢我的脸 |
[18:10] | I have guests tomorrow afternoon, | 明天还有客人来呢 |
[18:11] | and I want my building looking worthy top to bottom. | 我要你把房子彻底打扫得焕然一新 听见了吗 |
[18:15] | I understand, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[18:17] | If you understand, | 既然你听清了 |
[18:19] | why are you entering your rooms? | 打扫干净之前不准休息 |
[18:33] | Let me help you! | 我来帮您吧 |
[18:34] | Get out of here! | 别碍事 |
[18:36] | You need me. I can clean. | 但您需要我 帮您打扫 |
[18:39] | In fact, ‘Squeaky Clean’ is my middle name. | 我可以打扫得非常干净 |
[18:42] | I’m young. My legs work. Yours don’t. | 我还年轻 腿脚灵活 不像您一样… |
[18:46] | Uh, it’s gonna feel so much easier with me helping. | 呃我是说 我可以帮您非常轻松地完成工作啊 |
[18:59] | Are you coming? | 还要我请你进来吗 |
[19:02] | Whoa! That’s a lot of stairs. | 哇 这儿台阶真多 |
[19:06] | Are you the caretaker? | 您在这里工作吗 |
[19:07] | Yes. And you can stay with me until you get on your feet, | 是的 你在能够独立生活之前 可以暂住在我这里 |
[19:11] | On one condition -no more questions. | 但有个条件 别再问问题了 |
[19:15] | How long can I stay? | 那我可以住多久呢 |
[19:16] | Ugh. That was a question. | 又来 问个没完 |
[19:18] | By the way, who was that witch? | 对了 刚才那位很凶的夫人是谁啊 |
[19:20] | Regine Le Haut. She owns this building. | 雷吉纳勒奥 这座房子的主人 |
[19:23] | And she eats ginger orphans with ponytails. | 她就喜欢吃你这种红头发马尾辫的小女孩儿 |
[19:27] | Now, clean! | 快干活吧 |
[19:28] | Ha! | 哈哈 |
[19:30] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[19:32] | How long have you worked here? | 您在这工作多久了 |
[19:33] | Do you have a nickname? Wanna know mine? | 我该怎么称呼您呢 您有绰号吗 我有个绰号 您想听吗 |
[19:35] | Will I have my own bed? | 我有单人床睡吗 |
[19:36] | Do you snore? Are you a morning person? | 您夜里不打呼噜的吧 您起床早吗 |
[19:38] | What’s your favourite fruit? | 您最喜欢什么水果啊 |
[19:39] | What do you have for breakfast? I love baguette and jam. | 我们早餐吃什么啊 我喜欢面包配果酱 |
[19:42] | You know I escaped from the orphanage to become a pupil at the Opera. | 您知道吗 我是因为想跳舞才逃出了孤儿院 |
[19:45] | Did you? | 真的吗? |
[19:46] | You work there, so you must know people. | 您在那儿工作 应该也有认识的人吧 |
[19:49] | Could you help me? | 您能帮帮我吗 |
[19:50] | Don’t hold your breath. | 你可别指望我 |
[19:51] | What that étoile did yesterday,oh, it was so magical. | 昨晚那支舞真是太美了 |
[19:56] | I love dancing. Do you love dancing? | 我喜欢跳舞 您也会跳舞吗 |
[20:00] | Is that because you’ve got a limp? | 是因为你脚瘸了吗 |
[20:03] | Get up | 起来 |
[20:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[20:05] | Who is this? | 她是谁 |
[20:06] | No-one. She helps. | 谁也不是 她来帮忙的 |
[20:08] | You feed it out of your wages. | 那你养她 自己出钱 |
[20:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[20:13] | I want you to air and press the linen. Now! | 我要你把桌布烘干熨好 快去 |
[20:17] | Hmm… | 嗯~ |
[20:21] | It’s not clean. | 还不够干净 |
[20:37] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[20:59] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[21:01] | Whoa! Oh! | 喔 哦 |
[21:02] | Oh! Whoa! | 噢 |
[21:05] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[21:08] | Servants are supposed to knock. Who are you? | 不知道仆人进来要先敲门吗 你是谁 |
[21:13] | I’m Felicie. I work with Odette. I clean. | 我叫菲丽西 是来帮奥黛特打扫卫生的 |
[21:16] | ♪ Da da da da… ♪ | ♫ 哒哒哒 ♫ |
[21:18] | OK! I’m done. ‘Bye now! | 那我先告退了 回头见 |
[21:20] | Wait, little rat! You were spying, weren’t you? | 站住 小耗子,你刚刚在偷看 对不对? |
[21:23] | I don’t think so. | 怎么会 我没有 |
[21:24] | Yes, you were. | 不 你就是 |
[21:26] | You were admiring the most wonderful dancer you’ve ever seen. | 你从没见过如此美丽的舞姿才会偷看的 |
[21:29] | Isn’t that so, little rat? | 是不是这样 小耗子 |
[21:31] | You’re not THE most wonderful dancer. | 别说了 你还不是最棒的舞者 |
[21:34] | Yesterday I saw… | 昨天晚上我看到的… |
[21:35] | Don’t be insolent! | 不得无礼 |
[21:40] | Are you a ballet dancer? | 你也是芭蕾舞演员吗 |
[21:42] | I will be. | 现在还不是 不过很快就是 |
[21:43] | Mother and I are waiting | 我和妈妈正等着 |
[21:44] | for the letter that admits me to the Opera. | 巴黎歌剧院寄来的录取通知书呢 |
[21:46] | I am so talented! | 我很有天赋 |
[21:49] | Plus the director dines in my mom’s restaurant, | 院长非常喜欢去我们家的餐厅用餐 |
[21:52] | and he loves the prime rib. | 因为那里有全巴黎最好吃的牛肋排 |
[21:55] | So this time next year, I shall be a famous ballerina. | 很快 我就会成为全巴黎最有名的芭蕾舞之星 |
[22:00] | Ballerina! Me too! | 芭蕾舞明星 真棒啊 那也是我的梦想 |
[22:03] | Ha Reality check, little rat! | 来照照镜子 小耗子 |
[22:06] | You’re nothing. I’m a star! | 你没戏 只有我才能成为明星 |
[22:10] | You’re just orbiting around me. | 而你只配绕着我转 |
[22:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[22:14] | Have you stolen something from me? | 你是不是偷了我们家的东西 |
[22:15] | No. | 没有啊 |
[22:16] | Show me! What is it? | 给我看看 |
[22:18] | It’s mine, and it’s precious. | 那是妈妈留给我的音乐盒 非常珍贵 |
[22:21] | Oh! | 哦 |
[22:26] | I’m sure. | 是啊 |
[22:28] | Fetch! | 那你去捡吧 |
[22:29] | No! | 不要 |
[22:37] | Oops! | 哦 不 |
[22:41] | Oh! | 哦 |
[22:45] | Oh! | 哦 |
[22:56] | A letter for Madame Regine Le Haut and Mademoiselle Camille from the Opera. | 从歌剧院寄来的雷吉纳勒奥夫人和卡米儿小姐的信件 |
[23:00] | Hmm! Handmade paper! Embossed! Blue ink! | 让我闻闻 信纸真香 带印花 蓝墨水儿 |
[23:05] | Oh, how rude! Children today have no manners! | 现在的小孩儿真没教养 哼 |
[23:28] | Give me that! | 把它拿来 |
[23:31] | You are not Camille Le Haut! | 你才不是卡米尔勒奥 |
[23:33] | Of course I am. | 我就是啊 |
[23:34] | No, you’re not! | 又想骗我 |
[23:35] | This time I call the police! | 我看你这次想去警局 |
[23:37] | Police? Police? Why? No! | 警局? 我不要去警局 放开我 |
[23:40] | ♪ La la la la… ♪ | ♫ 啦啦啦 ♫ |
[23:44] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[23:45] | Um, she says she’s Camille Le Haut. | 院长先生 她自称是卡米尔勒奥 |
[23:48] | Hmm… Are you Camille Le Haut? | 我看看 你说你是卡米尔勒奥吗 |
[23:51] | Uh… yes? | 嗯…没错 |
[23:54] | Hmm…She IS Camille Le Haut! | 哈哈哈 她就是卡米尔勒奥 |
[23:59] | Return to your post, my friend. | 做的不错 这没你什么事了 去干活吧 |
[24:01] | Alright, please yourselves. | 好吧 我不管了 |
[24:02] | Welcome, Miss Le Haut! Charmed! | 幸会 勒奥小姐 |
[24:07] | Charmed! | 幸会 |
[24:08] | I am Auguste Emmanuel Vaucorbeil, | 我叫奥古斯特沃克贝伊 |
[24:11] | director of the Opera. | 这所歌剧院的负责人 |
[24:13] | You are here because your mother serves | 录取你是因为你妈妈的餐厅 |
[24:15] | the best prime rib in Paris. | 有全巴黎最好吃的牛肋排 |
[24:18] | Oh! I hope you dance as well. | 噢 希望你的舞姿也一样美 |
[24:21] | Of course. | 那当然了 |
[24:22] | ♪ When I look at my life ♪ | ♫ 我至今都梦想 ♫ |
[24:24] | ♪ Wanna see myself shine on the dance floor ♪ | ♫ 成为一名舞者 大放异彩 ♫ |
[24:28] | ♪ But I won’t get it right ♪ | ♫ 但想要实现它 ♫ |
[24:30] | ♪ Until I stop asking why and just let it go ♪ | ♫ 就必须忘忧消愁 心无旁骛 ♫ |
[24:35] | ♪ Sometimes I take a look at my life ♪ | ♫ 有时我想直面过去 迎向未来 ♫ |
[24:37] | ♪ I take a look at my life ♪ | ♫ 心有憧憬 ♫ |
[24:38] | ♪ And say oh, oh Wanna get it ♪ | ♫ 想要精彩缤纷的生活 ♫ |
[24:41] | ♪ Yeah, gotta get to the pot of gold ♪ | ♫ 想要灿烂辉煌的人生 ♫ |
[24:44] | ♪ Looking for the rainbow… ♪ | ♫ 想要寻找远方的彩虹 ♫ |
[24:48] | ♪ To break the storm inside of me… ♪ | ♫ 想要穿越汹涌的风景 ♫ |
[24:56] | You’re not a dancer, are you? | 我想你应该不是来学习芭蕾舞的吧 |
[24:59] | Yes, I am! | 我是啊 |
[25:00] | Who would’ve thought? | 真想不到 |
[25:02] | Return to your class! | 那就进去上课吧 |
[25:03] | OK! | 好的 |
[25:04] | Oh, greatest ballet master of all time! | 史上最伟大的芭蕾舞大师 |
[25:09] | Oh, most talented choreographer in the universe and beyond! | 最有才华的芭蕾舞编舞 没有其他人能达到他的高度 |
[25:12] | He is handsome! He is elegant! | 他是那么英俊 那么高傲 |
[25:14] | He is strong! He is powerful! He is the man! | 如此强势 如此权威 而这个人就在我面前 |
[25:19] | You want something from me? | 我猜你有事找我帮忙 |
[25:21] | How did you know? Yes! | 你怎么知道 |
[25:23] | I have enrolled Camille Le Haut in your class. | 我录取了卡米尔勒奥 由你来教她 |
[25:28] | Thank you. | 还真是谢谢你了 |
[25:31] | ♪ Looking for the rainbow… ♪ | ♫ 想要寻找远方的彩虹 ♫ |
[25:35] | ♪ To break the storm inside of me… ♪ | ♫ 想要穿越汹涌的风景 ♫ |
[25:38] | ♪ The rainbow ♪ | ♫ 就让彩虹 ♫ |
[25:41] | ♪ To take the clouds that are hiding me ♪ | ♫ 带走我内心的彷徨 ♫ |
[25:44] | ♪ All I want is someone to heal the heart of me ♪ | ♫ 请治愈我满心的伤痕 ♫ |
[25:50] | ♪ The rainbow… ♪ | ♫ 就让彩虹… ♫ |
[25:52] | Hi! Hello! | 你好啊 你好 |
[25:56] | OK. Super. | 呃 好吧 |
[25:59] | I’m Felicie! | 我叫菲丽西 |
[26:00] | Felicie? | 菲丽西? |
[26:01] | Uh, no, no, no! No, sorry. | 噢 不不不 |
[26:04] | I’m f-friendly, ever so friendly. | 我很高兴能来到这里 |
[26:08] | And my name is Camille. | 我的名字是卡米尔 |
[26:10] | OK. I’m Nora, but everyone calls me Nora. | 你好啊 我叫诺拉 不过大家都叫我诺哈 |
[26:15] | That’s the name that goes with my face. | 她们说这名字和我的脸很配 |
[26:19] | Hey, you should warm up! | 你该去热身了 |
[26:21] | Warm up? | 热身? |
[26:24] | Oh, my! That is crazy! | 真不可思议 亲爱的 |
[26:27] | I’m guessing you’re new, my darling. | 我想你还是个新手吧 |
[26:29] | You can tell that because… | 你是怎么看出来的 |
[26:39] | Who is that? | 他是谁啊 |
[26:40] | You are joking, right? | 你在开玩笑么 |
[26:43] | It’s Louis Merante, | 他就是梅拉特先生 |
[26:44] | ballet master, world-famous choreographer, | 芭蕾舞大师级人物 |
[26:47] | the man who performed the most fouettés ever in a single solo. | 他曾经在独舞中跳出了最恐怖的弗韦泰转 |
[26:51] | Fou-whats? | 孚维泰…? |
[26:52] | Turns. Really difficult turns. | 就是旋转啦 特别难的旋转 |
[26:55] | 187 in total, and right after, he vomited! | 一共转了一百八十七圈 据说他一下台就吐了 |
[26:59] | Silence, mam’selle! First position! | 安静 孩子们 单手扶把准备 |
[27:01] | Uh… | 嗯? |
[27:02] | Second! | 二位 |
[27:03] | What? | 什么 |
[27:03] | Third! | 三位 |
[27:04] | Uh… | 呃 |
[27:04] | Fourth, and rest in fifth! | 四位 收五位 |
[27:07] | Huh? Oh! | 啊 哦 |
[27:10] | Today is an important day. | 我要宣布一件大事 |
[27:12] | I’ve gathered all the coryphées together | 孩子们 你们将有机会 |
[27:14] | to audition for the part of Clara in ‘The Nutcracker’, | 出演《胡桃夹子》中的克拉拉一角 |
[27:17] | which will debut on Christmas Eve and star Rosita Mauri. | 并与罗西塔莫里在平安夜一同演出 |
[27:20] | Rosita? Rosita Mauri? | 罗西塔 罗西塔莫里 |
[27:22] | Oh, I don’t believe it! | 太好了 我简直不敢相信 |
[27:23] | So every girl in this room has a chance to dance in my new ballet | 你们都有机会得到这个角色 |
[27:28] | except you. | 除了你 |
[27:31] | You’ve all worked hard | 你们每个人都很努力 |
[27:33] | except you. | 除了你 |
[27:35] | You are here because of talent and guts. | 你们由于出众的天赋与勇气来到了我的教室 |
[27:38] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[27:40] | Exactly! | 知道就好 |
[27:42] | Starting tomorrow, we’ll have an audition. | 从明天开始 我们将会进行选拔 |
[27:44] | One of you will be eliminated each day. | 每天都会淘汰你们其中之一 |
[27:46] | So, tomorrow, little rich girl, | 所以 大小姐 |
[27:49] | no matter what strings you pulled to get here, | 不管你托了谁的关系 |
[27:52] | that will be you! | 明天要走的人 就是你 |
[27:55] | But my mother serves the best prime rib in Paris! | 可是我们家有全巴黎最好吃的牛肋排 |
[27:58] | I am a vegetarian. | 我是素食主义者 |
[28:08] | First, second. Second. | 一位 二位 嗯二位 |
[28:11] | No, second, third. | 不对 二位 三位… |
[28:13] | Third? Third? | 三…三位? |
[28:15] | Third, fourth. | 三位 四位 |
[28:16] | Fifth? Fifth. | 五位 |
[28:18] | First. Second. | 一位 二位… |
[28:20] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[28:20] | Third. Third? | 三位… |
[28:22] | Bonjour! | 下午好 |
[28:23] | Fifth, sixth. | 五位 六位 |
[28:24] | How are you? | 见到你很高兴 |
[28:26] | There is no sixth. | 不对 根本没有六位啊 |
[28:27] | Well, I’m happy to see you too. | 好吧 我也很高兴见到你 |
[28:29] | Oh, Victor! | 嗨 维克多 |
[28:30] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[28:32] | I have so many things to tell you! | 我有好多事要与你分享 |
[28:34] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:36] | Wow! This time, it’s really broken. | 这次可真是彻底坏了 |
[28:39] | Can you do something? | 你能修好它吗 |
[28:41] | Don’t worry, I’ve got it. | 没问题 交给我吧 |
[28:42] | I am the winner of our little bet. | 我可是在我们的小赌约里先拔头筹了 |
[28:46] | What bet? | 赌约? |
[28:47] | You know, the one about who gets their dream first. | 就是赌我们谁会先实现梦想啊 |
[28:50] | I am going to be an inventor! | 我就要成为一名发明家啦 |
[28:52] | Really? | 真的? |
[28:53] | You’re just jealous that, in 24 hours, | 你就羡慕我吧 |
[28:55] | I’ve got a job with the man who is building that! | 我还找到了一份工作 而我的老板就是建…这个的 |
[28:59] | Did you bump your head when you fell in the boat? | 你不是掉到船上时摔到脑袋了吧 |
[29:02] | Nope! | 呵呵 |
[29:03] | Yesterday, after you got separated, | 你一定想不到我昨天经历了什么 |
[29:05] | I just took a quiet walk around the streets of Paris. | 昨天与你分开之后 |
[29:08] | It was all good, totally good. | 我感到非常轻松惬意 十分开心 |
[29:10] | I was really not scared at all. | 完全没感到害怕 |
[29:12] | I met some charming locals who helped me find my way. | 这里的人也很友善 总给我指路 |
[29:14] | And you will never believe this, | 最不可思议的是 |
[29:16] | but then I stumbled on a Breton bar | 我走到了一间酒吧里 |
[29:17] | and I got a big, warm and friendly welcome. | 那里的人都很友善 给了我一个大大的拥抱 |
[29:21] | They welcomed me like a brother, a son, a nephew! | 他们像对待亲侄子…不对 亲儿子一样对待我 |
[29:25] | And then I met this super guy called Mathurin. | 然后我就遇到了一个名叫马汀的家伙 |
[29:28] | We talked, we laughed, we danced together, | 我们有说有笑 又唱又跳 |
[29:33] | and then my new best buddy and I | 我们就成了好哥们 |
[29:36] | decided to head home to his place. | 总之 玩够了我们就去他家了 |
[29:40] | And you are never, ever going to believe this | 更难以置信的是 |
[29:42] | but he works in the atelier of Gustave Eiffel, | 他的老板竟然就是古斯塔夫埃菲尔 |
[29:46] | the nicest, best | 一位绝无仅有的 慧眼独具的 |
[29:49] | and most magnetic inventor | 才华横溢的 |
[29:53] | in the whole world! | 世界上最伟大的发明家 |
[29:55] | I am going to be | 我做梦都想不到 |
[29:57] | the most famous engineer’s right-hand man. | 我可以在这样一位世界闻名的工程师手下工作 |
[30:01] | Oh, and I’ve gone back to square one with my chicken wings. | 哦对了 我还会再想办法升级我的“鸡翼” |
[30:04] | I am now working on combining air velocity with fibrous catchment systems. | 我现在正在研究纤维材质的空气集流系统 |
[30:08] | I’m trying a kite. | 也就是风筝 |
[30:10] | Wow! I made progress too! | 真棒啊 我也有了些进展 |
[30:12] | Really? | 比如说 |
[30:13] | I’m a dancer. Yes! Yes! A student at the Opera. | 我现在是巴黎歌剧院的学员 差不多算是吧 |
[30:17] | And soon I’m going to be an étoile at the Opera de Paris. | 马上我就会成为巴黎的芭蕾舞明星 |
[30:20] | You, a dancer at the Opera? | 你 现在是巴黎歌剧院的学员? |
[30:23] | OK, and may I know how you came to be at the Opera? | 是吗 那你跟我讲讲你是怎么混进去的 |
[30:27] | By the door, I saw some lights and… | 走进去的啦 那里有灯光 还有… |
[30:29] | Liar! | 撒谎 |
[30:30] | OK! It’s Camille Le Haut, the one who broke my music box. | 好吧 是卡米尔勒奥 就是她摔坏了我的音乐盒 |
[30:34] | Liar! | 还在撒谎 |
[30:35] | She wanted to apologise | 她心存愧疚 |
[30:36] | Liar! | 接着编啊 |
[30:37] | Let me finish. | 先听我说完 |
[30:37] | Liar, liar… | 不听不听你撒谎 |
[30:38] | She gave me the letter that allowed her into the Opera. | 所以她想要把机会让给我 |
[30:41] | When you’re lying, your nose shivers. | 你一撒谎 鼻子就会动 |
[30:44] | You’re exhausting! | 你真没劲 |
[30:46] | I stole her identity. | 好吧 我冒充了她 |
[30:48] | What? You stole it? Are you insane? | 什么 冒充别人 你是不是疯了 |
[30:52] | Whoa! Whoa! Uh-oh! | 喔喔 哦不 |
[30:54] | Whoa! | 啊~ |
[30:55] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[30:59] | Victor! Victor! | 维克多 维克多 |
[31:02] | Whoa! | 啊 |
[31:03] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[31:04] | Come back! Don’t leave! | 你去哪儿 快回来 |
[31:06] | I’ll be back! | 我一定会回来的 |
[31:10] | Again? | 又来了 |
[31:11] | ♪ You’re gonna be somebody ♪ | ♫ 你会成就自我 ♫ |
[31:14] | ♪ You’ll be bigger than Mars… ♪ | ♫ 明媚胜于花火 ♫ |
[31:17] | ♪ They might walk on you now ♪ | ♫ 你曾受尽冷落 ♫ |
[31:19] | ♪ But they’re walk-on, you’re a star ♪ | ♫ 但终将星光闪耀 ♫ |
[31:22] | ♪ You’re gonna take on Titan like the champion you are ♪ | ♫ 与日争辉 实至名归 ♫ |
[31:27] | ♪ From Ibiza to L.A. London to Qatar ♪ | ♫ 誉满四海 声名远播 ♫ |
[31:32] | ♪ You’ll be somebody… ♪ | ♫ 你将成就自我 ♫ |
[31:37] | ♪ You’ll be somebody… ♪ | ♫ 你将成就自我 ♫ |
[31:42] | ♪ You’ll be somebody… ♪ | ♫ 你将成就自我 ♫ |
[31:47] | ♪ You’re gonna be somebody… ♪ | ♫ 你将会成就自我 ♫ |
[31:50] | ♪ You’ll be bigger than Mars ♪ | ♫ 荧惑亦不及你玫丽 ♫ |
[31:53] | ♪ You’ll be somebody… ♪ | ♫ 你将成就自我 ♫ |
[31:57] | ♪ You’ll be somebody… ♪ | ♫ 你将成就自我 ♫ |
[31:59] | And to finish, the splits. | 好现在 下前叉 |
[32:04] | Hmm? | 呃 |
[32:10] | Now rise. | 现在 请起立 |
[32:17] | The class is over, | 今天的课程结束了 |
[32:18] | and the person who’s leaving us today is you. | 宣布一下今天被淘汰的人 就是你 |
[32:21] | You have the energy of a bullet, | 你很有热情与活力 |
[32:23] | but the lightness of a depressed elephant. | 可你的动作笨拙得像一头大象 |
[32:25] | Pack your trunk! | 你现在可以走了 |
[32:30] | Ahem! | 呃~ |
[32:32] | Rise, please, mam’selle. | 请起立 孩子 |
[32:35] | But I like it here! | 但是我觉得这样…还挺舒服的 |
[32:37] | Rise now! | 我说 请起立 |
[32:40] | I’m stuck! | 我卡住了 |
[32:41] | Get her out of here. | 送她去医院 |
[32:43] | Didn’t you say one person per class? | 您不是说一天只淘汰一个人的吗 |
[32:46] | Very well. Until the next audition. | 好吧 今天你可以留下 |
[32:51] | Then it really will be bye-bye. | 但等到明天的课程结束 你一定会和我们说再见 |
[32:55] | Merante hates me. | 梅特拉先生讨厌我 |
[32:56] | Don’t say that. That’s just his way. | 别这么说 他对谁都这样 |
[32:58] | No, she’s right. He hates you. | 不 他就是很讨厌你 |
[33:01] | If he could, he’d smash your kneecaps with his cane. | 他恨不得拿手杖敲碎你的膝盖骨 |
[33:04] | Oh, I have no chance. | 我没机会了 |
[33:06] | There’s always a chance. | 别这么说 机会永远都在 |
[33:07] | Not always. | 不一定 |
[33:08] | This might be one of those times there’s no chance at all. | 有的时候你就是一点机会也没有 |
[33:10] | But I really wanna stay here. | 可我真的很想留下 |
[33:12] | Then you have 12 hours to work really hard, listen, | 这样的话 你还有十二个小时可以练习 努力一下 |
[33:15] | push yourself and then work some more. | 说不定会有进步呢 |
[33:40] | Who is that? | 这是谁啊 |
[33:42] | Rudi from the top boys class. Holder of the Best Cheekbones at the Opera award. | 鲁迪 巴黎歌剧院芭蕾舞团最美颧骨奖得主 |
[33:48] | I love him! He’s so blond and shiny. | 我喜欢她 看他那头阳光般的金发 |
[34:04] | Oh, wow! | 哦 哇 |
[34:08] | Ooh! You are new, yes? | 你就是新来的吗 |
[34:12] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[34:14] | he’s Camille. She has two eyes. | 她叫卡米尔 她有两只眼睛 |
[34:17] | Ha! You have spirit, Camille, but your dancing sucks. | 呵 眼睛倒是挺有灵气的 可你的舞姿烂到没眼看 |
[34:24] | It’s mine! | 别和我抢! |
[34:25] | Who does he think he is? | 他以为他是谁 |
[34:26] | Until we meet again, Minoushka! | 我们会再见面的 小美人 |
[34:30] | Only in your dreams. | 做梦去吧 |
[34:31] | Felicie? | 菲丽西 |
[34:33] | What are you doing here? | 你为什么会在这 |
[34:35] | I can explain! | 我可以解释 |
[34:36] | There is nothing to explain. | 不必了 |
[34:40] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 别走 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry! Triple sorry. | 真的对不起 我也不知道该怎样道歉才好 |
[35:12] | If there was a bigger word for ‘sorry’, I’d say it. | 真心感到抱歉 |
[35:15] | I let you into my life, and you lied to me. | 我收留你 你却用撒谎和冒名顶替来回报我 |
[35:18] | I don’t like lies. | 我不喜欢撒谎的孩子 |
[35:19] | I could lose my job because of you. | 你会害我丢掉工作的 |
[35:22] | I get it. I messed up. | 真的对不起 我不该那样做的 |
[35:25] | But you don’t understand. | 我只是太渴望跳舞了 |
[35:28] | Since I can remember, I’ve wanted to dance. | 我从小就喜欢跳舞 |
[35:31] | And when I saw Rosita Mauri and she did those amazing moves, | 当我看到罗西塔莫里的舞姿时 |
[35:35] | I knew that’s what I wanted to be. | 我就知道我想成为她 |
[35:37] | I knew my dream could come true! | 想跳出像她那样优美而富有情感的舞蹈 |
[35:42] | I know it’s hard to understand. | 说起来您可能不信 |
[35:45] | You hate dancing. | 您不能再跳舞了 |
[35:47] | But I just want you to know I’m truly sorry. | 对此我真心感到惋惜 |
[36:25] | Any mail? | 信来了吗 |
[36:29] | There is no mail. | 没有信件 夫人 |
[36:32] | As soon as there is, fetch it. | 信件一到 立刻送来 |
[36:38] | Can you dance? | 你会跳舞吗 |
[36:39] | Yes. At least, I think I can. | 会吧 我想还算会的 |
[36:43] | Training starts at 5am tomorrow. | 明早五点开始训练 |
[36:46] | Are you a teacher? | 您来教我吗 |
[36:49] | Do you have another option? | 你有的选吗 |
[36:52] | 5am? | 明早五点? |
[37:14] | Time to train! | 训练时间到 |
[37:15] | Jump and ring the bell! | 现在 跳起来摸这个铃铛 |
[37:17] | Why? | 摸它做什么? |
[37:18] | Just do it. | 按我说的做 |
[37:18] | You don’t want me to dance? | 你不是训练我跳舞的吗 ? |
[37:20] | No talking. Jump and ring the bell! | 别问那么多 照做就是了 |
[37:26] | Again. | 再来 |
[37:26] | You said we were going to train. | 我们是要进行芭蕾训练的吧 |
[37:28] | This is it! Again! | 这就是 再来 |
[37:29] | Hmm! | 嗯 |
[37:32] | Ha! | 哈哈 |
[37:32] | Felicie, you lack precision and finesse. | 菲丽西 你的动作毛躁毫无技巧可言 |
[37:35] | You have little or no sense of rhythm. | 肢体协调性也不够 |
[37:37] | You’re without balance, grace and charm. | 平衡感也有所欠缺 更别说优雅了 |
[37:39] | Come on! You can’t tell all that from one jump, can you? | 不是吧 只跳两下就能看出这么多毛病 真的假的 |
[37:44] | You can. | 好吧 你说的没错 |
[37:45] | On the good side, you have the energy of a bullet, | 你的优点是很有活力 |
[37:49] | but you also have the lightness of a depressed elephant. | 可你的动作却又笨拙得像头大象 |
[37:51] | Hey! Merante used exactly the same phrase! | 天呐 梅特拉也这么说我 而且你们说的一字不差 |
[37:55] | After 10 years of cleaning, you pick stuff up. | 毕竟在那里旁听多年 耳濡目染惯了 |
[37:58] | OK, now jump up, ring this bell, | 不说这个 现在跳起来摸铃铛 |
[38:00] | land and do not splash the water. | 落地时不许溅起水花 |
[38:03] | But that’s impossible. | 我怎么可能做到 |
[38:05] | I thought it was your dream to dance. | 你不去努力尝试 梦想永远无法实现 |
[38:09] | OK! | 好吧 |
[38:16] | Come on! | 我能行 |
[38:24] | ♪ You’re so unfair to yourself ♪ | ♫ 生活如此不公 ♫ |
[38:31] | ♪ Got that feeling in your chest… ♪ | ♫ 有时你这样想 ♫ |
[38:39] | ♪ Can’t look in the mirror… ♪ | ♫ 也曾顾影自怜 ♫ |
[38:42] | Get lost. | 你们走开啦 |
[38:43] | ♪ Can’t see who you are… ♪ | ♫ 也曾逃避现实 ♫ |
[38:44] | Get lost. | 走开啦 |
[38:46] | Shoo! Shoo! | 去去 |
[38:47] | ♪ You wanna be somebody else ♪ | ♫ 甚至想要乔扮旁人生活 ♫ |
[38:55] | ♪ Every time you falter ♪ | ♫ 每每举步维艰 ♫ |
[38:59] | ♪ Every time you fall ♪ | ♫ 每每跌堕泥泞 ♫ |
[39:03] | ♪ I can still see the road ahead… ♪ | ♫ 我仍可见前途所向 ♫ |
[39:17] | ♪ You’ll be brighter than the stars ♪ | ♫ 你将成为闪耀的新星 ♫ |
[39:21] | ♪ And you’ll see how radiant you are ♪ | ♫ 你的魅力会令自己惊讶 ♫ |
[39:25] | ♪ I know you’re full of doubt ♪ | ♫ 我知道你心存疑惑 ♫ |
[39:27] | ♪ But don’t let them bring you down ♪ | ♫ 但别因此畏葸不前 ♫ |
[39:29] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re unstoppable ♪ | ♫ 因为你的热情沛莫能御 ♫ |
[39:33] | ♪ Rising higher than the sun ♪ | ♫ 如日方升 ♫ |
[39:37] | ♪ Climb away until they’re gone ♪ | ♫ 将疑惑抛诸脑后 ♫ |
[39:41] | ♪ Way up above the clouds ♪ | ♫ 平步青云 ♫ |
[39:43] | ♪ They’ll never bring you down ’cause you’re unstoppable… ♪ | ♫ 从此不再犹豫彷徨 ♫ |
[39:47] | You! | 你 |
[39:47] | ♪ They’ll never bring you down ’cause you’re unstoppable… ♪ | ♫ 从此不再犹豫彷徨 ♫ |
[39:49] | That was not merely bad, | 跳的可不是一点半点的差 |
[39:51] | it was a catastrophe wrapped in a disaster with a side order of bad. | 简直就是课堂的反面教材 |
[39:56] | Ta-ta! | 回家吧 你没这个天赋 |
[40:01] | ♪ Hold on, don’t let go… ♪ | ♫ 紧握命运 不再放手 ♫ |
[40:04] | You, me, up. | 你 和我 一起去屋顶 |
[40:07] | ♪ Even in the dark, you glow ♪ | ♫ 即使黑暗来临 你也会迸发光芒 ♫ |
[40:08] | ♪ You’ll be brighter than the stars ♪ | ♫ 你将成为闪耀的新星 ♫ |
[40:12] | ♪ And you’ll see how radiant you are… ♪ | ♫ 你的魅力会令自己惊讶 ♫ |
[40:13] | It’s incredible! | 这儿真美 |
[40:16] | ♪ They’ll never bring you down… ♪ | ♫ 但别因此畏葸不前 ♫ |
[40:18] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re unstoppable… ♪ | ♫ 因为你的热情沛莫能御 ♫ |
[40:23] | Last time we met, I was so very rude. | 初次见面时我说的话有些无礼 请原谅我吧 |
[40:26] | Let me introduce myself. | 自我介绍一下 |
[40:28] | I am | 我叫 |
[40:28] | Rudolph Dimitriev Stanislaw Artiem Rankovsky… | 鲁道夫迪梅忒列夫斯坦尼斯拉夫阿列亚穆拉科夫斯基 |
[40:32] | ..the Third. | 三世 |
[40:34] | Big choice of names there. | 你名字可真长 |
[40:36] | Don’t worry.Everyone finds it hard at first. | 别太担心 芭蕾之路并非易途 |
[40:39] | But you and I are unique, | 可你我都是非凡的天才 |
[40:41] | and we do not follow silly rules, yes? | 并不需要像普通人那样努力 不是吗 |
[40:46] | How is that pick-up line working out for you? | 哈 你这些花言巧语向来都很有用吧 |
[40:48] | It is no line. I say it only to you, Camille. | 你误会了 这些话我只会对你说 卡米尔 |
[40:51] | Just to you. | 只会对你说 |
[41:02] | Et hop! | 跳吧 |
[41:06] | Minoushka! | 小心啊 |
[41:15] | Uh, are you alright, Camille? | 你没事吧 |
[41:17] | Yep! I’m OK! | 我没事 |
[41:19] | There’s this boy, Rudolph, who, it turns out, | 那个叫鲁道夫的芭蕾舞演员 |
[41:22] | is a real Russian prince | 居然是俄罗斯王子 |
[41:24] | with a castle and peacocks and cheekbones! | 他住在城堡里 养孔雀 有漂亮的高颧骨 |
[41:26] | And he took me on the roof of the Opera, | 他带我去歌剧院屋顶 |
[41:28] | and he was looking at me like this. | 然后这样看着我 |
[41:31] | Then like this. | 像这样 |
[41:33] | And then once like this. | 然后这样看着我 |
[41:36] | Wait! Uh, a boy? What type of boy? | 等等 我有点乱 剧团里有男生 什么样的男生 |
[41:39] | Peacocks? What type of cheekbones? | 养孔雀 还有高颧骨 |
[41:42] | And Rudolph? | 鲁道夫又是谁 |
[41:43] | He’s a friend. | 他就是我的新朋友啊 |
[41:44] | He says I’m gonna be everything I wanna be. | 他说我一定会心想事成的 |
[41:46] | I say that too! | 我也说过啊 |
[41:48] | But he’s deep as well. | 可他说得特别深情 |
[41:50] | Deep? Yeah, well, I have these. | 好吧 深情…但 我有这个 |
[41:54] | Ta-da! | 哒嗒 |
[41:56] | Whoo-hoo. Doors. | 哦豁 你有扇铁门吗 |
[41:58] | Yes, the doors to the atelier | 没错 这扇门后就是埃菲尔先生的工作室 |
[42:01] | of my new boss, engineer, genius. | 他可真是个天才 |
[42:04] | If you saw what was behind these doors, | 要是你看到这门后的东西 |
[42:06] | I would have to kill you. | 我就得杀你灭口… |
[42:07] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[42:09] | Looks like you’re gonna have to kill me, then! | 糟糕 这下子你只有杀我灭口了 |
[42:13] | Oh la la! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[42:17] | What’s that? | 这是什么啊 |
[42:19] | The Statue of Puberty, | 青春女神像 |
[42:21] | soon to go to America! | 它就要被运往美国 |
[42:25] | But it is a super secret, | 但这是一个大秘密 |
[42:27] | so you did not see it, OK? | 所以你就当什么也没看过 明白吗 |
[42:31] | OK. | 好吧 |
[42:33] | So, here’s my office, | 这就是我的工作室 |
[42:36] | the home of big ideas and genius. | 天才与伟大创意之家 |
[42:39] | For example, here we see the plans for chicken wings version 3. | 比如说这个 这就是我设计的第三代“鸡翼” |
[42:43] | Oh! Aaah! Ahem! | 啊~ |
[42:46] | At the moment, my boss and I are working on several, | 我和老板正在研究几项… |
[42:50] | uh, important…inventions. | 呃…重大发明 |
[42:54] | He, uh, he… | 他… |
[42:57] | He calls me his ideas man. | 他管我叫他的创意顾问 |
[42:59] | Do you know how to use all this stuff? | 这些设备你都会用吗 |
[43:00] | Uh, not yet, but I… I have a chair! | 不全会 可我有 办公椅 |
[43:05] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 喔 喔 喔 |
[43:09] | Ha! | 哈哈 |
[43:10] | Oh, hey, Victor! | 早 维克多 |
[43:12] | He’s the cleaner. | 他管这儿的卫生 |
[43:13] | He’s two sandwiches short of a picnic. | 两块三明治摞起来也高过他 |
[43:17] | So the pencils all need sharpening, | 老板要我们削好铅笔 |
[43:19] | and the boss wants us to polish his boots for tomorrow. | 还有擦干净他明天要穿的靴子 |
[43:23] | So, your big boss calls you his ideas man, huh? | 所以你的老板让他的“创意顾问”干这活儿? |
[43:26] | Well, uh, he… he has the ideas, | 呃 现在是他负责给出创意 |
[43:30] | and I think they’re great. | 而我只负责叫好 |
[43:31] | But it’s a start! | 但这只是个开始而已 |
[43:34] | Hey, Victor, you were right for once. | 但你说的没错 维克多 |
[43:36] | Dreams can come true! | 梦想终究会成真的 |
[43:39] | Oh! Oh! Oh no! | 哦…噢…哦不 |
[43:47] | First position, second, | 一位…二位 |
[43:49] | third, fourth, fifth. | 三位…四位…五位 |
[43:51] | These five positions form the basis of everything. | 这五种站法就是一切的基础 |
[43:54] | First position, second, third, fourth, fifth. | 一位 二位 三位 四位 五位 |
[43:57] | Now you jump. | 小跳 |
[43:58] | First position, second, third, fourth, fifth. | 一位 二位 三位 四位 五位 |
[44:01] | And pose and smile! | 保持住 微笑 |
[44:05] | It’s when you’re tired that you start to progress. | 如果你感到累了 那说明你有进步 |
[44:08] | You were a dancer, weren’t you? | 你以前…就是…芭蕾舞演员 是不是? |
[44:12] | No more questions. | 不许问东问西 |
[44:14] | Again! | 再来 |
[44:19] | Oh, to reach, you might need to stand on your pointes. | 哎呀呀 够不到吧 你得踮起脚尖才能晾上去 |
[44:24] | Feel the balance. | 找到那个平衡点 |
[44:28] | Your toes must be as flexible as willow | 你的脚趾 就如柳条般柔美 |
[44:31] | and hard as a rock. | 又像顽石般坚韧 |
[44:37] | First position! | 一位准备! |
[44:39] | Uh-uh-uh! No hands allowed. | 不不不 可不能用手擦 |
[44:44] | What? | 什么 |
[44:45] | Try this way. | 试试…这样擦 |
[44:47] | Oh! Stop! Stop! Oh! | 疼疼疼 要断了啊~ |
[44:49] | You were a dancer, weren’t you? | 你以前就是练过跳舞 对不对 |
[44:51] | Of course I was a dancer, Sherlock Holmes. | 你说的没错 满意了吗 小侦探 |
[44:55] | To pirouette, you must become the mistress of your dizziness. | 旋转就是控制眩晕感的方法 |
[45:00] | Stare at a spot, and don’t ever lose it. | 你得盯住一个点旋转 别转晕了 |
[45:06] | OK, now come to me, and don’t spill the water. | 好的 现在走向我 别让水洒出来 |
[45:09] | Whoa! | 哦~~~ |
[45:21] | Cheers! Cheers! | 干杯吧 干杯 |
[45:22] | ♪ When you ask me to jump ♪ | ♫ 当你领我纵身一跃 ♫ |
[45:26] | ♪ I say how high… ♪ | ♫ 我才发觉世间多么广阔 ♫ |
[45:28] | Try to introduce your left foot to your right foot. | 把你的左脚介绍给你的右脚认识认识 |
[45:31] | See if they can get along one day. | 让它们今后好好相处吧 |
[45:34] | ♪ I’m waiting in line ♪ | ♫ 一切皆在眼前 ♫ |
[45:38] | ♪ But now that it’s time… ♪ | ♫ 现在轮到我了… ♫ |
[45:39] | There’s a bright future for you | 我给你指条明路 |
[45:41] | as a candle seller. | 还是去卖蜡烛吧 |
[45:45] | ♪ Now that is my turn I’m gonna take what’s mine… ♪ | ♫ 现在轮到我了 我将全力以赴 ♫ |
[45:51] | First position! | 一位 |
[45:52] | Second! Third! | 二位 三位 |
[45:55] | Fourth, and rest in fifth. | 四位 五位 |
[45:57] | Thank you, mam’selles. | 谢谢 孩子们 |
[46:08] | That was… better! | 你进步很大 |
[46:11] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[46:12] | I’m ready to do that crazy, jumpy thing. | 我觉得我可以做那个惊人的跳跃动作了 |
[46:14] | And I’m the Empress Josephine. | 可不是吗 我也觉得我可以加冕为后了 |
[46:16] | I am! | 我没在开玩笑啊 |
[46:17] | Of course you are, | 绝对不行 |
[46:18] | but there’s a difference between being ready and being ready to do it well. | 能做和能做好是两码事 |
[46:22] | That’s why we train every day. | 我们每天练习就是为了做好它 |
[46:24] | That’s all we’ve been doing! | 我们的确每天都有练习啊 |
[46:26] | And then you’ll be ready when you can answer the question, | 想做那个动作 那你先要面对一个问题 |
[46:28] | “Why do you dance?” | 你为什么要跳舞呢 |
[46:30] | I’ve answered it! It’s my dream! | 我说过啊 那是我的梦想 |
[46:45] | Oh! Oh! | 哦 |
[46:46] | Ow! Ow! | 啊~ |
[46:48] | Oh! | 唉 |
[46:50] | By the way, that crazy jumpy thing is called le grand jeté, | 我的小姑娘啊 那个惊人的动作叫做“大跳” |
[46:54] | and you’re not ready. | 以你现在的水准还欠些火候呢 |
[46:55] | Are you doing dance or kung-fu? | 你是在练功夫吗 刚才那一招叫什么 |
[46:59] | You are SO funny. | 一点儿也不好笑 |
[47:01] | This is Victor. We escaped from the orphanage together. | 这是维克多 我们一起从孤儿院逃出来的 |
[47:04] | Hello! I am loving your apron. | 贵安 美丽的女士 这套裙衬得您清丽脱俗 |
[47:10] | It seems that you are going out tonight. | 那么说 你们晚上要出去玩咯 |
[47:12] | Yep! | 没错 |
[47:13] | Bring her back late and you will be six inches smaller. | 她要是回来晚了 我会让你的个头再矮上几寸 |
[47:16] | Of course, of course, of course! | 我们不会玩太晚的 只是出去随便逛逛 |
[47:18] | It’s a quiet, sober, quiet, sober thing. | 绝不沾酒 真的 |
[47:25] | Breton music?Whoa! | 布列塔尼的音乐 太棒了 |
[47:31] | Whoa! Excuse me! | 噢 抱歉 |
[47:42] | I love it here! Whoo! | 我好喜欢这音乐啊 |
[47:44] | Let’s party! | 一起跳吧! |
[47:49] | Did you say you loved me or the bar? | 你是喜欢这间酒吧 还是喜欢我 |
[47:53] | Yeah! Whoo! | 耶~~~ |
[47:56] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[48:01] | Wow! | 太赞了 |
[48:04] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[48:15] | That’s my girlfriend! | 那是我女朋友! |
[48:17] | You’re a lucky guy! | 你可真走运 小子 哈哈 |
[48:31] | Oh, wow! | 太美了 |
[48:42] | Oh! Oh! | 哦呜 |
[48:48] | I hope that tomorrow you act with a little more dignity. | 希望明天上课时 你能稍微优雅一点 |
[48:53] | Anyway, tonight was…a good performance. | 不过今晚的演出…倒是很不错 |
[48:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[49:01] | Whoo! Whoo-hoo! | 啦啦啦 |
[49:05] | I have no idea why you’re happy, but it is great! | 我不知道你为什么这么开心 但是这样很不错 |
[49:18] | Well, I’d better go in. | 好了 我得回去了 |
[49:21] | I’ve got my audition tomorrow. | 我明天就可以去测试了 |
[49:23] | Of course! Sleep well. And I… I… | 好极了 那你睡个好觉 我… |
[49:26] | What? | 什么? |
[49:28] | I think you’re, uh… | 我觉得你… |
[49:31] | I think you’re great. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[49:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[49:44] | Uh, oh, nothing! | 额 没什么 |
[49:47] | I’m stretching. | 我在做伸展运动 |
[49:47] | Yeah, gotta…Ooh, gotta get that one! | 嗯没错 再做一个 |
[49:49] | OK! Yeah, it’s best I leave. | 嗯…我觉得我是时候走了 |
[49:54] | Stupid, stupid, stupid! | 蠢透了,蠢透了,蠢透了 |
[49:56] | Hey, Victor! | 嘿 维克多 |
[49:58] | Uh-huh? | 怎么了 |
[49:59] | I had the best time. | 我今天玩得很开心 |
[50:03] | Thanks! Goodnight, Felicie. | 谢谢你 晚安 菲丽西 |
[50:06] | Oh, sorry. Mademoiselle Camille Le Haut. | 哦 抱歉 是尊贵的卡米尔小姐 |
[50:30] | Wretch! | 真是可怜 |
[50:31] | I want her put in prison! | 我要把她送进监狱 |
[50:34] | She stole my life, my honour and my name! | 她偷了我的生活 我的荣耀 我的名字 |
[50:38] | I want it back! | 现在我要夺回来 |
[50:42] | Too much. | 有点过了 |
[50:43] | OK. | 我知道了 |
[50:45] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[50:51] | My name is Felicie Lebras. | 我叫菲丽西 |
[50:54] | I come from an orphanage in Brittany. | 我来自布列塔尼地区的一个孤儿院 |
[50:57] | I didn’t mean to hurt Camille. | 我并不是故意冒充卡米尔的 |
[50:59] | I just wanted to be at the Opera and… | 我只是想在这儿… |
[51:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:03] | Madame… | 夫人 |
[51:07] | You traitor! | 你这个叛徒 |
[51:10] | You knew this! | 你竟然知道这件事 |
[51:12] | You stabbed me in the back! | 原来是你在背后捅刀子 |
[51:15] | You are sacked! | 你会被开除的 |
[51:16] | Silence! | 不要吵了 |
[51:19] | Alright, like it or lump it, here is my deal. | 好了 不喜欢就憋着 这儿我说了算 |
[51:22] | Miss Le Haut, | 勒奥女士 |
[51:23] | you may enter the coryphée class starting tomorrow. | 卡米尔明天可以进班练习 |
[51:27] | And you will also be in the auditions for the part in ‘The Nutcracker’. | 也可以参加《胡桃夹子》的试镜 |
[51:31] | But I want to be clear, | 但是我得说清楚 |
[51:32] | if you sack Madame Odette, I will sack Camille. | 如果你解雇奥黛特女士 我就解雇卡米尔 |
[51:35] | You! | 你! |
[51:37] | You made a terrible start to the classes, | 你给这个班开了个坏头 |
[51:40] | and you have lied and cheated to be here. | 你已经欺骗了我们 |
[51:44] | But you have also shown great promise, | 但你同时也做了很好的承诺 |
[51:48] | and you’ve worked hard and shown your dedication. | 你也很努力的奉献了那么多 |
[51:52] | You must have a good teacher. | 你应该有一个好老师才行 |
[51:55] | So you may also stay in the auditions. | 所以你也可以来试镜 |
[51:57] | If you get the part in ‘The Nutcracker’ fair and square, | 如果你能公平公正的成功试镜 |
[51:59] | you may become a coryphée too. | 你也可以拥有一个芭蕾舞的重要角色 |
[52:01] | If you fail to get the part, then you must leave the Opera. | 如果你失败了 那你必须离开 |
[52:04] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[52:05] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[52:07] | Is that also clear to you, madame? | 你也听清楚了吗 女士 |
[52:09] | Clear. | 清楚了 |
[52:11] | Then, Felicie Lebras from Brittany, | 来自孤儿院的菲丽西 |
[52:14] | your future at the Opera is in your hands. | 你的未来掌握在你的手里 |
[52:24] | Hmm! | 哼 |
[52:28] | What if she’s good, Mother? | 要是她做到了怎么办 妈妈? |
[52:29] | Get that part, do you hear me? | 你必须夺得那个角色 懂了吗 |
[52:32] | I want vengeance. | 我要复仇 |
[52:35] | I will have it. | 把属于我的东西夺回来 |
[52:48] | She even makes sweeping look graceful. | 她连扫地都那么优雅 |
[52:51] | She was a good dancer, wasn’t she? | 她是个很好的舞者 不是吗 |
[52:52] | Not just a good dancer. The best of her generation. | 她不只是一个很好的舞者 她是这一代最好的舞者 |
[52:56] | And then there was a fire onstage. | 她是舞台上的一团火 |
[53:05] | Oh! | 哦 |
[53:07] | What’s this for? | 这是为什么 |
[53:10] | For everything! | 为你所做的一切 |
[53:14] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们可没时间做这些 |
[53:16] | We’re talking about your future now. | 我们得考虑你的未来 |
[53:18] | You have only one opponent Camille. | 你只有一个对手 卡米尔 |
[53:24] | I have seen her.I know her. | 我见过她跳舞 我知道 |
[53:28] | Her technique is perfect, | 她的舞技堪称完美 |
[53:30] | and she is stronger than she looks. | 而且她比我们所看到的还要厉害 |
[53:32] | She is precise, she is sharp, | 她精准而又敏锐 |
[53:35] | and losing is not a word in her vocabulary. | 她的字典里没有“输”这个字 |
[53:37] | Up, down! Up, down! | 上,下,上,下 |
[53:40] | Up, down! Again! | 上,下 再来一次 |
[53:41] | Up, down! | 上,下 |
[53:43] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[53:44] | ‘Tired’ is for losers! | “累”只属于失败者 |
[53:46] | Again! I am going to get that part! | 再来一次 我一定要夺得那个角色 |
[53:49] | If you try to take her down on her turf, you will fail. | 如果你想和她正面对决 那你现在就输定了 |
[53:53] | Your diet suffers from eating very little food. | 你吃得少 营养跟不上 |
[53:56] | Your muscles are like marshmallows. | 肌肉就没有爆发力 |
[53:59] | In short, on paper, you’re going to get humiliated. | 就目前而言 理论上你很难取胜 |
[54:05] | Great pep talk! So, how do I get that part? | 真会安慰人 那我凭什么去赢她啊? |
[54:08] | You get the part because you have something she can only dream of | 你能行 你拥有她梦寐以求的一片拼图 |
[54:13] | passion! | 那就是热情 |
[54:22] | Build on this. | 以它为基础 |
[54:24] | Feel your anger and your pain and your sorrow and your joy, | 感受愤怒 欢快 悲伤 |
[54:28] | and put it all into your dance. | 将它尽情融入进你的舞蹈中 |
[54:30] | Live the music, feel it. | 感受音乐的生命力 |
[54:35] | Every note, every sound, every harmony | 每个音符 每段旋律 每首曲子 |
[54:39] | needs to have your body vibrating | 都会带动你的身心随之起舞 |
[54:41] | from the end of your hair to the tips of your toes. | 都会带动你的身心随之起舞 |
[54:45] | And then, and only then, will you take her down. | 到那时 只有到那时 你才有资格胜过她 |
[54:59] | Alright! The person leaving us today is… | 好了 今天要离开的人是 |
[55:09] | Ahem! | 嗯~~~ |
[55:14] | Hmm! | 哼 |
[55:16] | This is the end of the road, Miss Nora. | 诺拉小姐 这条路你走到头了 |
[55:18] | What road? Oh, I’m finished. I like you. Beat her. | 什么路 哦 我被淘汰了 加油 打败她 |
[55:25] | Camille and Felicie, tomorrow morning at 8:00am, | 卡米尔和菲丽西 明早八点 |
[55:28] | we will know which one of you will have the honour | 我们就会知道你们中的哪一位 |
[55:30] | of dancing Clara in ‘The Nutcracker’ with Rosita. | 将会成为克拉拉 与罗西塔莫里一起出演胡桃夹子 |
[55:34] | I can only advise you to give everything, ladies. | 希望明天你们可以展现最好的水准 |
[55:39] | You’ve made lots of progress, dirty, little rat, | 你的确进步了不少 脏兮兮的小耗子 |
[55:42] | but tomorrow I am going to be the chosen one. | 但明天他们绝对会选我 |
[55:45] | We’ll see. | 我看未必 |
[55:46] | You can work as hard as you like, you can train 24 hours a day, | 那就放马过来 你整夜练习都没关系 |
[55:50] | but you will always be nothing! | 你永远什么都不是 |
[55:52] | I am somebody. | 我是有身份的人 |
[55:54] | Who exactly? Answer me! Who are you? | 有身份是吗 那请你告诉我 你有什么身份 |
[56:00] | You’re nothing! | 你一无是处 |
[56:05] | Nothing! | 就是个冒名顶替的小耗子 |
[56:09] | She’s wrong, you know. | 是她错了 知道吗 |
[56:10] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[56:11] | What? | 什么 |
[56:15] | You have me. | 你还有我呢 |
[56:17] | And I know exactly what we are going to do. | 我们今晚需要做点什么 |
[56:19] | Tonight, to prove our connection, | 来证明我们心有灵犀 |
[56:21] | we will embark on a little romantic party. | 那就是一场浪漫的约会 |
[56:24] | I offer you the Eiffel Tower. I offer you fireworks. Tonight, 7:00pm | 我们今晚七点 一起登上埃菲尔铁塔观看烟花 |
[56:31] | I should train. | 不行 我还得练习呢 |
[56:32] | You don’t need to train. | 你不用练习 |
[56:33] | You don’t need to know who you are. | 更不用在意你的身份 |
[56:35] | You are unique. | 你是独一无二的 |
[56:38] | Say that again? | 再说一次给我听 |
[56:40] | Tonight. | 晚上见 |
[56:41] | Felicie, it gives me great pleasure to present to you… | 菲丽西 我郑重其事地把它送给你 |
[56:46] | No! | 哦不对 |
[56:53] | Victor! I’m in the final audition! | 维克多 我进了最后一轮选拔 |
[56:55] | Wow! Congratulations! | 真的吗 恭喜啊 |
[56:57] | I have great news too. My boss finally spoke to me! | 我也有个好消息 老板终于和我说话了 |
[57:00] | He said, “Get off my foot, you biological mutation!” | 他说“别再踩我的脚了 你这个讨人厌的小怪胎” |
[57:05] | That’s good, right? | 是不是挺好 |
[57:08] | Ugh! You have no class. | 呃 你可真没品味 |
[57:11] | What, me? No class? | 你怎么就知道我没品味 |
[57:13] | Rudi has class. | 鲁迪就有品位 |
[57:15] | Rudi again? | 又是他 |
[57:16] | What, is he your boyfriend now? | 怎么 他现在是你的男朋友了吗 |
[57:18] | No! He and I, we’re connected. | 不 但我们…心有灵犀 |
[57:23] | OK, OK. You win! I’ll give you class and connectivity-ness. | 好好好 我给你品味 还有你要的心有灵犀 |
[57:29] | Dinner! You and me. | 我约你吃晚餐 |
[57:30] | Some knives and forks, napkins. | 我们手持刀啊叉啊 还有餐巾纸什么的 |
[57:33] | Uh, 7:00pm, north leg of the Eiffel Tower. | 就今晚七点 埃菲尔铁塔北侧 |
[57:38] | Is that a yes? | 这就算答应了吗 |
[57:42] | Yeah. That’s a yes. | 是啊 她肯定答应了 |
[57:46] | Sit! I’ve got something for you. | 坐 我给你看个宝贝 |
[57:51] | They were mine. Now they’re yours. | 这是我以前的舞鞋 现在它属于你了 |
[57:55] | Wow! Thanks. | 哇哦 谢谢 |
[57:57] | OK, enough talking. Eat, and then we practice for tomorrow. | 不用谢 快吃饭吧 然后我们去训练 |
[58:03] | What? | 怎么了? |
[58:04] | Well, I’m going out with Rudi. | 呃 鲁迪约我出去 |
[58:08] | He says I’m ready. He says I’m unique. | 他说我是独一无二的 没必要再练习了 |
[58:12] | Why do you dance? | 你为什么要跳舞呢 |
[58:14] | Stop asking me that question! | 别问了好吗 |
[58:17] | When I was a dancer, the night before an audition, I trained and then I rested. | 我还是舞蹈演员的时候 在演出之前训练也从不间断 |
[58:22] | Rudi’s waiting for me. | 鲁迪还在等我呢 |
[58:23] | Stay! | 别去了 |
[58:24] | No! You’re not my mom! | 才不要 你又不是我妈妈 |
[58:27] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. | 对不起 |
[58:29] | OK. Go, then. | 算了 你去吧 |
[58:56] | Look at the bird. | 你看看那飞鸟 |
[58:57] | Um… | 额… |
[58:58] | Now Look at me. | 再看看我 |
[59:00] | Look at the bird. | 看那飞鸟 |
[59:01] | No! Hmm? Look at me. | 不 再看看我 |
[59:04] | This is a poem I composed in your honour. | 这是我特意为你写的一首诗 |
[59:06] | Ah, of course, a poem. | 噢 当然了 一首诗 |
[59:09] | “Look at the bird! He flies in the sky.“ | 看啊 那飞鸟 翱翔于云天之上 |
[59:13] | “No-one can trap him.” | 来去无踪 身心自由 |
[59:15] | Coco-co-cocococo | 咕 咕咕 咕咕咕 |
[59:21] | Do you like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[59:23] | That’s, uh…well, original. | 这首诗 是挺特别的… |
[59:27] | I know. Thank you. Come on, Minoushka! | 我就知道你会喜欢 来吧 小美人 我们走 |
[59:30] | Let us go to the very top! To the stars! | 去塔顶摘星星咯 |
[59:34] | OK, Matty, we practise. | 好了 马汀 我们排练一遍 |
[59:36] | Music, please! Classical! | 音乐起 古典音乐 |
[59:39] | OK, but that’s not my musical comfort zone. | 好吧 可我不怎么擅长古典音乐 |
[59:44] | Oh, stop! Stop, stop, stop! | 喔 快停下 不行不行 |
[59:47] | We’ll go Breton, but soft and romantic. | 还是乡村音乐吧 不过要轻柔浪漫 |
[59:51] | This will blow her away. | 一定要震撼到她 |
[59:52] | She arrives, she giggles. | 等她来了 一定喜出望外 |
[59:55] | I am looking dark and mysterious. I give her the music box. | 而我则深沉又神秘地拿出音乐盒 |
[59:59] | She’s… “Oh! Oh!” Overwhelmed! | 她一定会这样 哦~人家好感动啊~ |
[1:00:03] | Uh, I don’t know much about girls. | 我不是很了解女孩子 |
[1:00:06] | Frankly, they are a mystery to me. | 应该说我完全搞不懂她们 |
[1:00:09] | But I do know that this one’s not coming. | 但我很确定她今晚不会来了 |
[1:00:12] | Young, innocent fool! Of course she will come! | 你还太小还不明白 她一定会来的 |
[1:00:16] | I can already smell her perfume. | 我已经闻到了她的香水味 |
[1:00:24] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[1:00:26] | Oh, beggars! Ugh! | 是乞丐啊 恶! |
[1:00:28] | Paris is infested with beggars! Yuck! | 巴黎怎么到处都是这种人 恶心 |
[1:00:31] | But… | 但是… |
[1:00:32] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[1:00:32] | But… | 但我… |
[1:00:32] | Quiet! Follow me. | 你别说话 |
[1:00:34] | Have no fear, I have developed a fighting technique based on Cossack dancing. | 我根据哥萨克舞蹈中的动作 自创了一套拳法 |
[1:00:40] | Don’t be ridiculous! | 你别胡闹了 |
[1:00:45] | OK, stop right there! He’s my friend! | 好了 够了 听我说 他是我的朋友 |
[1:00:48] | Oh, is this some kind of joke? | 你在开玩笑么 |
[1:00:50] | No! This is Victor. We grew up together. | 不 他叫维克多 我们从小就认识 |
[1:00:53] | Oh, my! This is funny. | 天呐 你成功逗笑了我 |
[1:00:55] | Friends, huh? | 朋友 哈? |
[1:00:56] | If we’re friends, why are you looking so ashamed? | 只是朋友的话 你怎么一脸羞愧 |
[1:00:59] | I’m not looking ashamed. | 我没有一脸羞愧啊 |
[1:01:01] | Oh, yes, you are! I feel sorry for you, Felicie. | 明明就有 你真让我失望 菲丽西 |
[1:01:06] | Oh! You’re jealous. | 哦 你在妒忌 |
[1:01:08] | No! Ever since you started at the Opera, who are you trying to be? | 才没有 你进巴黎歌剧院到底想干嘛 |
[1:01:12] | Mixing with this big, hairy asparagus? | 就为了和这个一身毛的大蒜苗鬼混吗 |
[1:01:17] | You’re so sad. | 你真可悲 |
[1:01:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔喔喔 矮矬穷 |
[1:01:20] | I could knock you out with one flick of my tiny finger, | 我只要动动手指就能把你打晕 |
[1:01:24] | but that would make my finger dirty and smelly. | 可这样会弄脏我的手指 洗都洗不干净 |
[1:01:28] | So, I’m dirty, but at least I don’t spend my day in tights! | 我是很脏没错 可是我从来不穿娘炮才穿的紧身裤 |
[1:01:33] | I can’t believe this! | 你们不要闹了 |
[1:01:34] | She is my muse. | 她是我的女神 |
[1:01:36] | Yeah, well, she is my whatever-you-just-said, too, | 是吗 那她也是我的女神 |
[1:01:39] | with knobs on, asparagus! | 我们先认识的 你这个大蒜苗 |
[1:01:46] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:01:48] | You’re both idiots! | 你们两个白痴 |
[1:01:55] | OK. Well, goodbye, then. | 好吧 那再会了 |
[1:02:00] | Well, goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:02:04] | That is so low! | 这招可真够阴险的 |
[1:03:05] | Oh, no! The audition! | 噢 糟了 最后一轮选拔 |
[1:03:12] | I’m sure this… | 我敢保证这次的… |
[1:03:14] | Watch it! | 看着点儿 |
[1:03:15] | ..production of ‘Nutcracker’ is going to… | 《胡桃夹子》的演出肯定… |
[1:03:18] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[1:03:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:03:33] | Bravo! Bravo! | 好极了 堪称完美 |
[1:03:35] | Thank you, mademoiselle. | 谢谢你的表演 卡米尔小姐 |
[1:03:37] | The orphan is late. It’s over. | 那位还没来 看来没必要再比了 |
[1:03:40] | Well, as Felicie did not deign to show up for the audition, | 好吧 既然菲丽西不想来 |
[1:03:45] | it is Camille who will dance with Rosita. | 那么就让卡米尔和罗西塔一同登台 |
[1:03:47] | Wait! Wait! I’m here! | 等等 等等 请等一下 我来了 |
[1:03:50] | Please, please let me dance. | 求求您 让我跳吧 |
[1:03:52] | It’s over! Don’t you understand? | 已经太迟了 你不懂规矩吗 |
[1:03:54] | Sit down! | 请您 坐下 |
[1:03:57] | I-I apologise. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[1:03:59] | Did you sleep? | 你睡过头了? |
[1:04:01] | Not much. | 也不是 |
[1:04:03] | Did you train yesterday? | 那昨晚训练了吗 |
[1:04:05] | No. | 没有 |
[1:04:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:04:12] | Alright, music! | 音乐 起 |
[1:04:24] | Hmm! | 哼 |
[1:04:31] | Start again. | 再来一遍 |
[1:04:32] | She fell! She’s eliminated! | 这不合规矩 |
[1:04:34] | Start again! | 我说 再来一遍 |
[1:04:51] | You remember our deal? | 我们有言在先 |
[1:04:54] | Camille, you will have the honour of dancing Clara in ‘The Nutcracker’. | 卡米尔 《胡桃夹子》中的克拉拉由你出演 |
[1:05:11] | Did you think it would end here, little rat? | 你以为这样就算完了吗 小耗子 |
[1:05:14] | No! Let me go! No! | 不 放开我 不要 |
[1:05:19] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[1:05:22] | Please! Please! | 别走 别走 |
[1:05:25] | Odette! No! | 奥黛特 不 |
[1:05:29] | Odette! | 奥黛特 |
[1:05:30] | Felicie! | 菲丽西 |
[1:05:32] | You will never see her again. | 真可怜 你们再也没法见面了吧 |
[1:05:35] | And, of course, you’re sacked. | 当然 你也该走人了 |
[1:05:58] | Stop! | 立正 |
[1:06:00] | Where is Felicie? | 菲丽西这次又去哪儿了 |
[1:06:04] | Ahem! | 咳 |
[1:06:09] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:06:11] | Oh! Well, uh, good. | 喔 哦 好吧 很好 |
[1:06:35] | She’s lost her spirit. | 看她的样子好像丢了魂一样 |
[1:06:37] | Tut-tut-tut! Pull yourself together, you big fool! | 得得得 打起精神来 你帮过什么忙 |
[1:06:49] | I know. I miss him too. | 我知道你在想维克多去哪儿了 我也很想他 |
[1:07:36] | ♪ Have you told me all? I’ve got things to say ♪ | ♫ 你是否已经敞开心扉 我有些秘密想要透露 ♫ |
[1:07:41] | ♪ Hey, I’m talking to you ♪ | ♫ 嘿 听得到吗 ♫ |
[1:07:43] | ♪ We got things to do We got plans to make ♪ | ♫ 我们本应该一起创造精彩 设想未来 ♫ |
[1:07:48] | ♪ And I wanna take you with me ♪ | ♫ 多希望你能陪伴我身旁 ♫ |
[1:07:54] | ♪ Yeah, I wanna take you with me… ♪ | ♫ 伴我身旁 ♫ |
[1:08:01] | ♪ But a far-off gaze is wide in me ♪ | ♫ 可你一朝离去 我便心慌意乱 ♫ |
[1:08:04] | ♪ Can you feel it? ♪ | ♫ 你可知晓 ♫ |
[1:08:07] | ♪ And if you can’t tell I’m a restless girl ♪ | ♫ 你可知晓我心中难安 ♫ |
[1:08:10] | ♪ What are you hearing? ♪ | ♫ 无论你听到多少谎言 ♫ |
[1:08:15] | ♪ Pack it all away Pack it all in one suitcase ♪ | ♫ 请将流言 抛诸脑后 ♫ |
[1:08:18] | ♪ I got all I need, all I need to be free ♪ | ♫ 梦已成真 身获自由 ♫ |
[1:08:21] | ♪ Pack it all away Pack it all in one suitcase ♪ | ♫ 请将流言 抛诸脑后 ♫ |
[1:08:25] | ♪ I got all I need, all I need to be free ♪ | ♫ 梦已成真 身获自由 ♫ |
[1:08:28] | ♪ Pack it all away Pack it all in one suitcase ♪ | ♫ 请将流言 抛诸脑后 ♫ |
[1:08:31] | ♪ I got all I need, all I need ♪ | ♫ 梦已成真 身获自由 ♫ |
[1:08:33] | ♪ I’m flying ♪ | ♫ 梦已成真 我心飞翔 ♫ |
[1:08:34] | ♪ Pack it all away Pack it all in one suitcase ♪ | ♫ 请将流言 抛诸脑后 ♫ |
[1:08:38] | ♪ I got all I need, all I need to be free ♪ | ♫ 梦已成真 身获自由 ♫ |
[1:08:41] | ♪ Pack it all away Pack it all in one suitcase ♪ | ♫ 请将流言 抛诸脑后 ♫ |
[1:08:44] | ♪ I got all I need, all I need ♪ | ♫ 梦已成真 身获自由 ♫ |
[1:08:46] | ♪ I’m flying ♪ | ♫ 梦已成真 我心飞翔 ♫ |
[1:09:06] | OK, I was escaping, | 我是想逃跑没错 |
[1:09:08] | but it’s stupid, and you caught me. | 可又被您捉到了 我真傻 |
[1:09:10] | So, a big sorry to you, and I’ll just go back to the dorm. | 真是对不起 我马上回房间去 |
[1:09:15] | This way, quick! | 跟我来 快点儿 |
[1:09:16] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:09:21] | Whoo! Whoo-hoo! | 喔~~~ |
[1:09:47] | Thank you! | 谢谢您 |
[1:10:01] | Go now. | 快去吧 |
[1:10:18] | Let me help you. | 我来帮您吧 |
[1:10:24] | You need me. I can clean. | 您需要我 我会打扫 |
[1:10:29] | ‘Squeaky Clean’ is my middle name. | 我可以打扫得非常干净 |
[1:10:33] | In fact, I need you. | 不 是我需要您 |
[1:10:36] | I wanna stay with you. | 我再也不想离开您了 |
[1:10:53] | I’m so sorry! I really missed you! | 对不起 我好想您 |
[1:10:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:11:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:11:03] | Merante has given me a room in the attic. | 莫里小姐把阁楼的房间安排给我了 |
[1:11:06] | There’s a little corner for you. | 有个角落可以留给你 |
[1:11:08] | Work starts at 6:00am. One hour for lunch. | 我们早晨六点开始工作 午休时间一小时 |
[1:11:11] | 6:00am? | 早晨六点? |
[1:11:18] | I promise, he is not here. | 我发誓 他不在这儿 |
[1:11:20] | Do you know when he’s coming back? Please! | 那他什么时候回来呢 拜托 |
[1:11:24] | Well, actually… | 好吧 那… |
[1:11:27] | Ow! | 噢 |
[1:11:29] | Nope! I don’t know that. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:11:33] | So… | 那好吧 |
[1:11:38] | Will you please tell him that I’m sorry? | 请帮我转告他 对不起 |
[1:11:42] | I’ve been unkind and foolish | 我不该那样对待他 |
[1:11:46] | and silly and stupid. | 那样做真的太蠢了 太不知好歹了 |
[1:11:48] | And rude. | 也很无礼 |
[1:11:49] | And rude. | 没错也很无礼 |
[1:11:51] | Tell Victor that he’s my best friend ever. | 告诉他我们是最好的朋友 永远都是 |
[1:11:56] | Oh! Uh… | 哦…呃… |
[1:11:58] | That’s my other hand. | 那是我的第三只手 |
[1:12:01] | I have three hands, actually. | 我有三只手 没毛病 |
[1:12:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:12:19] | Goodbye, then. | 你走吧 |
[1:12:21] | Bye, Victor. | 再见 维克多 |
[1:12:23] | That wasn’t him. He is not here. | 那不是他 他真的出去了 |
[1:12:27] | Victor has worked a miracle! Who’d have thought? | 真看不出来维克多还有这样的本事 |
[1:12:30] | He just has the look of a total nitwit. | 他看起来傻兮兮的 |
[1:12:33] | He doesn’t wanna speak to me ever again. | 他再也不会理我了 |
[1:12:35] | He will. | 他会的 |
[1:12:36] | No, no, no! | 不对 不对 不对 |
[1:12:38] | Here we go! | 又来了 |
[1:12:39] | Stop! As cold as lard! | 停! 毫无内涵 |
[1:12:42] | Miss Le Haut, you perform tonight | 勒奥小姐 公演在即 |
[1:12:44] | and so far, we have no emotion! | 为什么我在你的舞姿中看不到一丝丝的感情 |
[1:12:47] | But I’m doing exactly the steps you told me. | 可是我每个动作都符合您的技术标准啊 |
[1:12:50] | It’s not enough to do the steps. | 我没有在跟你谈技巧 |
[1:12:54] | Find some anger or some pain or some love, but find something! | 你的舞蹈里 愤怒 欢快 悲伤 一样都没有 |
[1:13:01] | She lacks this. Tonight will make that clear. | 她缺的就是这个 今晚见分晓 |
[1:13:06] | OK, I’m going to do the stairs in the lobby. You can finish here. | 好了 你继续看吧 我去打扫别的地方了 |
[1:13:10] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:13:28] | Leave it. Give it back. | 干嘛 还给我 |
[1:13:31] | Silly me! I didn’t throw it hard enough the first time. | 我真傻 第一次丢的时候干嘛不用点劲儿呢 |
[1:13:35] | Don’t make the same mistake. | 同样的错误 别再犯第二回 |
[1:13:40] | Why are you leaving? Scared of being humiliated? | 你这就走了?是怕被我羞辱吗? |
[1:13:43] | Looks like you need more training. | 我想你还需要多练练 |
[1:13:45] | You are nowhere near ready. | 这一字马你开的挺吃力吧 |
[1:13:51] | I’m going to show you what a real dancer looks like. | 是时候让你见识见识科班出身的专业芭蕾舞演员了 |
[1:13:53] | Are you sure about that? | 哦哈 原来你是专业芭蕾舞演员啊 |
[1:13:54] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[1:13:55] | Tonight these seats will be full. | 今晚台下将坐满观众 |
[1:13:58] | Paris will be looking at me, adoring me! | 他们都会为我的演出倾倒 崇拜我 |
[1:14:02] | Or not. | 我看未必 |
[1:14:03] | I already told you! | 我说过了 |
[1:14:04] | You are nothing. You will always be nothing! | 你谁也不是 小耗子 你成不了什么角儿 |
[1:14:10] | Only one way to find out. | 那只有试过才知道 |
[1:14:12] | Right here, right now. | 就现在 就在这儿 敢接招吗 |
[1:14:18] | ♪ It’s time for me to take it I’m the boss right now… ♪ | ♫ 我已接管舞台 成为主宰 ♫ |
[1:14:22] | ♪ Not gonna fake it Not when you go down ♪ | ♫ 别想自欺欺人 跪下看好 ♫ |
[1:14:26] | ♪ ‘Cause this is my game And you better come to play ♪ | ♫ 这盘游戏是我坐庄 你尽可一试 ♫ |
[1:14:33] | ♪ I used to hold my freak back Now I’m letting go ♪ | ♫ 我曾屏息以待 今朝放手一搏 ♫ |
[1:14:37] | ♪ I make my own choice Yeah I run this show ♪ | ♫ 我意已决 好戏正要开场 ♫ |
[1:14:37] | Oh, my God! BATTLE! | 哦 我的天哪 对决开始了! |
[1:14:41] | ♪ So, leave the lights on ♪ | ♫ 灯光聚焦 ♫ |
[1:14:42] | ♪ No, you can’t make me behave ♪ | ♫ 你已无法将我左右 ♫ |
[1:14:49] | ♪ So, you say I’m complicated ♪ | ♫ 你污蔑我乱魂失智 ♫ |
[1:14:53] | ♪ That I must be out of my mind ♪ | ♫ 根本就是疯癫狂妄 ♫ |
[1:14:57] | ♪ But you had me underrated Rated, rated Oh, oh, oh♪ | ♫ 欺我诳我 说我不自量 ♫ |
[1:15:03] | ♪ What’s wrong with being… ♪ | ♫ 有何不可 ♫ |
[1:15:05] | ♪ What’s wrong with being… ♪ | ♫ 有何不可 ♫ |
[1:15:07] | ♪ What’s wrong with being confident? ♪ | ♫ 做自信的我 何须迷惘 ♫ |
[1:15:11] | ♪ What’s wrong with being… ♪ | ♫ 有何不可 ♫ |
[1:15:13] | ♪ What’s wrong with being confident? ♪ | ♫ 我自行其是 任人飞短流长 ♫ |
[1:15:23] | You can do it! | 你能行的 |
[1:16:26] | Impressive, ladies. | 两位都跳得不错 |
[1:16:28] | But let me ask you both an important question. | 但我还有个问题要问你们 |
[1:16:33] | Why do you dance? | 你们为什么要跳舞呢 |
[1:16:36] | I dance because… I dance because… because… | 我跳舞是因为…是因为…因为… |
[1:16:43] | ..my mother makes me. | 我妈逼我的 |
[1:16:48] | Because it’s always been a part of my life. | 因为跳舞一直是我的梦想 是生命的一部分 |
[1:16:51] | It was there with my mom when I was a baby, | 我还在襁褓中就和妈妈一起跳舞 |
[1:16:54] | and it’s here now, thanks to Odette. | 而现在我有了奥黛特 |
[1:16:58] | It allows me to live, to be myself. | 我爱跳舞 舞蹈让我的人生有了意义 |
[1:17:03] | She should dance. | 让她跳好了 |
[1:17:07] | That was very honest, Miss Le Haut, and brave. | 勒奥小姐 你既诚实又勇敢 |
[1:17:10] | You have a future at the Opera, if you wish it. | 若你仍愿意留在我的剧团里 我将非常欢迎 |
[1:17:14] | Felicie, tonight, you dance ‘The Nutcracker’. | 菲丽西 今晚的《胡桃夹子》将由你来演 |
[1:17:22] | Great job. | 恭喜你了 |
[1:17:28] | Well done, my sweetness! | 做的太棒了 我的小甜心们 |
[1:17:32] | OK. Bravo, bravo. Oh, bravo! | 精彩绝伦 |
[1:17:36] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:17:46] | Voilà! | 完成了 |
[1:17:47] | I call them Pigeon Wings! – | 这就是第三代“鸡翼” |
[1:17:50] | Wow! Great! | 哇 真棒 |
[1:17:52] | But I’m not sure I want to test them. | 不过我不是很想试用它 |
[1:17:54] | Live dangerously, Matty! | 有点冒险精神好不好 马汀 |
[1:17:56] | I promise you they will almost certainly work. | 我可以向你保证它能基本正常地运行 |
[1:18:01] | Oh! | 哦~ |
[1:18:03] | This is nice! | 这下可好了 |
[1:18:04] | Matty, can you give us some privacy? | 马汀 给我们挪挪地方好吗 |
[1:18:06] | When? | 什么时候? |
[1:18:07] | Matty, privacy! | 马汀 出去啦 |
[1:18:09] | Oh, now. OK! | 噢 这就出去 |
[1:18:16] | I’m dancing tonight at the Opera. | 我今晚在歌剧院演出 |
[1:18:18] | I want you to be there. | 我希望你能来看 |
[1:18:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:18:21] | Really. | 没错 |
[1:18:26] | I like you, Felicie. | 菲丽西 我喜欢你 |
[1:18:28] | You make me laugh and cry at the same time. | 你现在搞得我哭笑不得 手足无措的 |
[1:18:34] | You’re a weirdo! | 你可真是个怪胎 |
[1:18:36] | Tut-tut-tut! You cannot help him. | 哒哒哒 你救不了他 |
[1:18:42] | First you deceive my daughter. | 你先是欺骗我的女儿 |
[1:18:44] | Then you take her identity! | 又窃取她的身份 |
[1:18:46] | Mom, stop! | 妈妈 住手 |
[1:18:50] | Mother! | 妈妈 不 |
[1:18:51] | Do you think you can turn my daughter against me and get away with it? | 你以为离间了我们母女 我还会轻易地放过你吗 |
[1:18:57] | Ah! No-one cheats me! | 你骗过我女儿 却骗不了我 |
[1:18:59] | Mother! You scared her! Stop! | 妈妈 你吓到她了 不要 |
[1:19:07] | The last time she was this late, it did not end well. | 上回她迟到时 后果很严重 |
[1:19:24] | Aaah! | 啊 |
[1:19:42] | Hey, it’s Matty and his twin sister! | 我怎么看到 有两个马汀啊 |
[1:19:47] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:19:49] | There’s a big, scary lady chasing your girl up the statue, trying to kill her. | 有位可怕的夫人追着你女朋友上了青春女神像 要杀了她 |
[1:19:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:54] | And, also, I wet myself. | 我快要吓死了 根本拦不住她 |
[1:20:00] | Come on! Quickly! Save her! | 快 快去救她 |
[1:20:02] | Matty, the Pigeon Wings! | 马汀 准备第三代“鸡翼” |
[1:20:35] | This is the only crown you will touch today, | 这就是你今天可以得到的唯一一顶皇冠 |
[1:20:39] | victim of a terrible accident on the night of your debut. | 恐怕你要出点儿什么意外 缺席今晚的演出了 |
[1:20:43] | You will have something to share with Odette. Both of you used to be dancers. | 就像奥黛特一样 从此告别芭蕾了 |
[1:20:49] | Felicie! | 菲丽西 我来了 |
[1:20:51] | Let go! Oh! | 起飞吧 |
[1:20:54] | Uh-oh! OK! | 啊偶 还好 |
[1:20:59] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[1:21:14] | Felicie! | 菲丽西 |
[1:21:16] | Ha, ha, ha! | 哈哈哈 |
[1:21:17] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:41] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:43] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[1:21:44] | Felicie, don’t worry. We’ll be on time! | 别担心 菲丽西 维克多在此为您效劳 使命必达 |
[1:21:48] | Higher! YES! | 飞得更高 耶! |
[1:21:52] | We will be on time! | 使命必达 |
[1:21:59] | In version three, it might be a good idea to work on some brakes. | 我觉得你这个玩意儿该装个刹车什么的 |
[1:22:05] | Can’t you just say that I’ve invented something and it worked? | 哈哈 你就不能说点好话 夸我一下吗 |
[1:22:08] | I can. | 好啊 |
[1:22:09] | Then say it! | 那你倒是说啊 |
[1:22:12] | Victor François Xavier the First, | 维克多弗朗索瓦格沙维耶氏 |
[1:22:14] | you’re a great inventor. | 你是个伟大的发明家 |
[1:22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:25] | You’re ready. | 现在你准备好了 |
[1:22:27] | Then dance from right here. | 用心去跳 菲丽西 用你那颗热爱芭蕾的心 |
[1:22:33] | You won the bet. | 算你赢了 |
[1:22:35] | You made your dream come true. | 你先实现了你的梦想 |
[1:22:55] | ♪ I had a dream, was it real? We crossed the line and it was…♪ | ♫ 我曾梦见我们冲破束缚 ♫ |
[1:22:59] | ♪ I can’t make it stop Give me all you got… ♪ | ♫ 终于如愿盛放 ♫ |
[1:23:03] | Let’s set Paris on fire. | 让巴黎为我们倾倒吧 |
[1:23:05] | ♪ I want to go all the way Take me to emotion… ♪ | ♫ 想要全情投入 ♫ |
[1:23:10] | ♪ I want to go all the way Show me devotion ♪ | ♫ 再无私心杂念 ♫ |
[1:23:14] | ♪ And take me all the way, all the way ♪ | ♫ 从此一同 ♫ |
[1:23:17] | ♪ And take me all the way, all the way ♪ | ♫ 从此一同 ♫ |
[1:23:19] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪ | ♫ 哦哦哦 ♫ |
[1:23:20] | ♪ I wanna cut through the clouds Break the ceiling ♪ | ♫ 冲破云霄 摆脱束缚 ♫ |
[1:23:24] | ♪ I wanna dance on the roof, you and me alone ♪ | ♫ 你我同台 翩翩起舞 ♫ |
[1:23:29] | ♪ I wanna cut to the feeling ♪ | ♫ 渴望如此恣情 ♫ |
[1:23:33] | ♪ I wanna cut to the feeling ♪ | ♫ 渴望如此尽意 ♫ |
[1:23:36] | That really is my girlfriend. | 真不愧是我的女朋友 |
[1:23:39] | ♪ Play with the angels ♪ | ♫ 想要一同 与天使共舞 ♫ |
[1:23:41] | ♪ I wanna cut to the feeling ♪ | ♫ 渴望如此恣情 ♫ |
[1:23:45] | ♪ I wanna cut to the feeling ♪ | ♫ 渴望如此尽意 ♫ |
[1:23:47] | ♪ I wanna cut to the feeling ♪ | ♫ 我渴望这种感觉 ♫ |