英文名称:Bambi
年代:1942
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 《片名 : 小鹿斑比》 | |
[04:38] | Wake up!wake up! | 起床 ! 起床 ! |
[04:40] | What now? | 又怎么了啊 ? |
[04:42] | Wake up, friend owl. | 快点起床喔 ! 猫头鹰 |
[04:43] | What’s going on around here? | 到底发生什么事 ? |
[04:45] | Wake up. It’s happened. | 起床 ! 有大事发生了 ! |
[04:47] | The new prince is born. | 新的王子诞生了 ! |
[04:48] | We’re going to see him. | 我们要去看��呦 ! |
[04:49] | Come on. You better hurry up. | 对 ! 要看就快点呦 ! |
[04:51] | Well, look. | 走喔 ! 大家快喔 ! |
[05:10] | Well. Isn’t he cute? | 好可爱呦 ! |
[05:16] | Well, this is quite an occasion. | 真难得的场面 , 太热闹了 |
[05:21] | Yes, sir, | 当然了 , 这也难怪了 |
[05:23] | It isn’t every day a prince is born. | 不是每天都有王子出生的 |
[05:25] | You’re to be congratulated. | 你们应该好好的道贺一下 |
[05:28] | Yes, congratulations. | 对呀!恭喜呀! |
[05:32] | Thank you very much.Come on. Wake up. | 谢谢你们 , 赶快醒来吧 ! |
[05:35] | We have company. | 我们有客人来了 ! |
[05:44] | Hello. Hello, there. | 你好啊 , 小可爱 ! |
[05:47] | Hello. | 你好啊 ! |
[05:49] | Hello, little prince. | 你好啊 , 小王子 ! |
[06:07] | Look. He’s trying to get up. | 你们看 , 他想要站起来了 |
[06:32] | Kinda wobbly, isn’t he? | 他还是站得摇摇晃晃的 |
[06:34] | Thumper. | 打手 ! |
[06:37] | Well, he is. | 我说的没错啊 |
[06:42] | Aren’t you? | 你说是不是 ? |
[06:49] | Looks to me like | 我看��是有点困了 |
[06:51] | Well,we should away. | 这样好了 , 我们应该先走了 |
[06:53] | He’s getting kind of sleepy. | 让��好好休息休息 |
[06:55] | I think it’s time we all left. | 好了 , 我们该走了 , 各位 |
[07:00] | Come on. | 快走啊 ! |
[07:02] | Come on | 走了 ! |
[07:17] | Thumper. Come on. | 打手 , 快走了 ! |
[07:22] | What going to call him? | 你要给他取什么名字啊 ? |
[07:26] | Well? | 这个嘛? |
[07:27] | I think I’ll call him Bambi. | 我想就叫他 『斑比』 好了 |
[07:29] | Bambi? | 斑比? |
[07:32] | Yes, I guess that’ll do all right. | 可以 , 这个名字满不错的 |
[07:37] | Bambi,My little Bambi. | 斑比!我的小斑比 |
[08:09] | Look,who is coming? | 你看谁来了 ? |
[08:11] | Walking already. | 他已经会走路了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:337个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:17个,六级词汇:6个,GRE词汇:10个,托福词汇:10个,考研词汇:18个,专四词汇:15个,专八词汇:3个, 所有生词标注共:35个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:28] | Good morning, mars Quall. | 早安啊 , 贵太太 ! |
[08:30] | Good morning. | 早安 ! |
[08:31] | And where’s the young prince this… | 早上怎么不见到小王子呢 ? |
[08:36] | Good morning, Bambi. | 早安啊 , 斑比 ! |
[08:38] | Good morning, young prince. | 早安 , 小王子! |
[08:43] | Goodbye. | 再见 ! |
[08:49] | Good morning, young prince. | 早安啊 , 小王子 ! |
[08:56] | Good morning, young prince. | 早安 , 小王子 ! |
[09:11] | Good morning. | 早安 ! |
[09:14] | Nice sunny day. | 今天天气不错呦 ! |
[09:29] | What’s the matter?What happened? | 怎么了 , 他发生什么事情了 ? |
[09:31] | Did the young prince fall down? | 小王子跌倒了吗 ? |
[09:33] | Is he hurt? | 他受伤了吗 ? |
[09:34] | No, he’s all right. | 没有 , 他很好啊 ! |
[09:38] | He doesn’t walk very well, does he? | 他走路像不大稳 |
[09:40] | Thumper. | 打手 ! |
[09:42] | Yes, mama? | 什么事 , 妈妈 ? |
[09:45] | What did your father tell you?This morning? | 你爸爸今天早上是怎么跟你说的 |
[09:49] | If you can’t say something nice, | 假如你不能说好听的话 |
[09:54] | Don’t say anything at all. | 那就…一句…一句也都不要说 |
[10:02] | Come on, Bambi, get up. Try again. | 斑比 , 要勇敢喔 ! |
[10:05] | Come on, get up. Get up. | 赶快起来 , 站起来喔 ! |
[10:06] | Get up.Try again.Bambi. | 对呀 , 起来嘛 ! 斑比 ! |
[10:08] | Try again. | 来试试看嘛 ! |
[10:10] | Come on, get up. | 快点 , 快点起来嘛 ! |
[10:41] | I’m thumping. | 我很会敲打, |
[10:42] | That’s why they call me thumper. | 所以呢…大家都叫我打手喔 ! |
[10:47] | Thumper! | 打手 ! |
[11:06] | Come on. You can do it. | 跳过来呀 ! 你可以跳得过来的 |
[11:10] | Hop over it. Like this. | 快点嘛 , 像这样子喔 ! |
[11:13] | Hop over it. | 我表演给你看喔 ! |
[11:19] | Like this. | 就像这样 ! |
[11:32] | You didn’t hop far enough. | 你跳的还不够远喔 ! |
[11:39] | That’s it. Now the other one. | 对了 , 现在换另外一只脚 |
[11:52] | Gee whiz, what happened that time? | 天啊 ! 刚才是怎么一回事啊 ? |
[12:12] | Those are birds. | 那是一群小鸟喔 ! |
[12:16] | Bird? | 鸟 ? |
[12:18] | Bird! | 鸟 ! |
[12:20] | Look, he’s trying to talk. | 看,他是在学说话。 |
[12:21] | Bird! | 鸟 ! |
[12:24] | He’s trying to say ‘bird’. | ��是在说 : 鸟 ! |
[12:28] | Say”bird” | 说 『鸟』 |
[12:29] | Bird | 鸟 |
[12:32] | Bird | 鸟 |
[12:35] | Bird | 鸟 ! |
[12:37] | No,no,it’s ‘bird’. | 不对 ! 不对 ! 是 『鸟』 |
[12:42] | Come on, say ‘bird’, and say ‘bird’. | 快点说鸟嘛 ! 快说啊 ! |
[12:51] | Bird | 鸟 ! |
[12:55] | He talked. He talked, mama. | 他说话了 ! 他说话了 …… |
[12:57] | The young prince talked. | 小王子说话了 |
[12:59] | Bird,bird, bird… | 鸟…鸟 |
[13:20] | Bird | 鸟 ! |
[13:23] | No, Bambi. | 不对喔 , 斑比 ! |
[13:24] | That’s not a bird.That’s a butterfly. | 那只不是鸟 , 那只是蝴蝶 |
[13:27] | Butterfly? | 蝴蝶 ? |
[13:29] | Butterfly. | 蝴蝶 ! |
[13:37] | No, that’s a flower. | 不对 , 那是花 ! |
[13:39] | Flower? | 花 ? |
[13:41] | It’s pretty. | 是漂亮的花 |
[13:47] | Pretty. | 漂亮 ! |
[13:56] | Flower. | 花 ! |
[13:58] | Flower? | 花? |
[14:04] | Me? | 笑死我了 |
[14:08] | That’s not a flower. | 不是啦 , 你说错了 |
[14:11] | That’s not a flower.He’s a little… | 那只不是花 , ��是… |
[14:12] | That’s all right. | 没关系 ! |
[14:13] | He can call me a flower.If he wants to. | ��喜欢叫我花 , 那就叫好了 |
[14:19] | I don’t mind. | 我不会在乎的 |
[14:28] | Pretty. | 漂亮 ! |
[14:29] | Pretty flower. | 漂亮的花 |
[14:33] | Are you say me? | 你真的说我? |
[14:49] | I think I better go home now. | 我想我现在应该回家去了 , 斑比 |
[19:06] | Mother, what we going to do today? | 妈妈 , 我们今天要做什么 ? |
[19:08] | I’m going to take you to the meadow. | 我要带你到草地上去 |
[19:10] | meadow? what’s the meadow? | 草地? 草地是什么呀 ? |
[19:13] | It’s a very wonderful place. | 草地呀 , 是一个很好玩的地方 |
[19:17] | Then why haven’t we been there before? | 那为什么我们以前都没去呢 ? |
[19:19] | You weren’t big enough. | 因为那个时候你年纪还小啊 |
[19:22] | Mother, you know what? | 妈妈 , 你知道为什么吗 ? |
[19:24] | What? | 什么 ? |
[19:26] | We’re not the only deer in the forest. | 我们不是在这里唯一的鹿 |
[19:28] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪儿听来的 ? |
[19:29] | Thumper told me. | 是打手告诉我的 |
[19:31] | Well, he’s right. | 他说的没错 ! |
[19:33] | There are many deer in the forest besides us. | 除了 我们之外森林里面还有很多的鹿 |
[19:36] | Then why don’t I ever see them? | 那为什么我们都没有看到��们呢 ? |
[19:38] | You will, sometime. | 总有一天你会见到的 |
[19:40] | On the meadow? | 在草地上 |
[19:41] | Perhaps. | 说不定 |
[19:45] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快要到了 |
[19:58] | The meadow.Wait.Bambi, wait. | 草地 ! 等等, 斑比… |
[20:03] | You must never rush out on the meadow. | 千万不可以在草地上乱跑 |
[20:06] | There might be danger. | 这样会有危险的 |
[20:08] | Out there, we’re unprotected. | 在草地上我们得不到保护 |
[20:11] | The meadow is wide and open, | 草地非常的宽广 |
[20:14] | and there are no trees or bushes to hide us. | 没有树 , 还有丛森来隐藏 |
[20:16] | So we have to be very careful. | 所以我们要非常的小心 |
[20:19] | Wait here. | 你在这里等我 |
[20:22] | I’ll go out first. | 我先走出去 |
[20:23] | And if the meadow is safe, I’ll call you. | 假如草地很安全我就通知你 |
[21:16] | Come on, Bambi. it’s all right. | 斑比 , 可以出来了 |
[21:18] | Do not be afraid | 不要怕啊 |
[21:23] | Come on. | 快出来啊 |
[22:14] | Good morning, prince Bambi. | 早啊 , 斑比王子 |
[22:17] | Good morning, young prince. | 早 , 小王子 ! |
[22:19] | Hello. What ya eatin’? | 你好 , 你们在吃什么啊 ? |
[22:22] | Clover. | 苜蓿 ! |
[22:24] | It’s awfully good. | 很像很好吃喔 ! |
[22:25] | It’s delicious. | 美味可口喔 ! |
[22:27] | Why don’t you try some? | 你也吃吃看吧 ? |
[22:32] | No, no,Bambi. | 不对 ! 不对 , 斑比 |
[22:34] | Not that green stuff, the blossoms. | 不那个东西 , 是花果 |
[22:37] | Just eat the blossoms.That’s the good stuff. | 只吃花果 , 它是最美味的东西 |
[22:41] | Thumper. | 打手 ! |
[22:43] | Yes, mama? | 什么事 , 妈妈 ? |
[22:46] | What did your father tell you? | 你爸爸是怎么告诉你的 ? |
[22:48] | About what? | 有关于什么 ? |
[22:50] | About eating the blossoms and leaving the greens? | 关于吃花果留下绿叶的故事啊 |
[22:53] | Oh, that one. | 原来是那个啊 |
[22:56] | Eating greens is a special treat. | 吃绿叶是特别的糟塌 |
[23:00] | It makes long ears and great big feet. | 会长出长耳朵和大脚 |
[23:05] | And…… | 还有…还有呢 ? |
[23:08] | But it sure is awful stuff to eat. | 不过绿叶的味道真的很难吃 |
[23:11] | I made that last part up myself. | 斑比 , 最后一句话是我自己编的 |
[23:18] | Watch out. | 小心喔 , 小心… |
[24:21] | That’s little Faline. | 她是小法玲 |
[24:24] | He’s kind of bashful, isn’t he, mama? | 妈妈 , ��会不好意思喔 |
[24:26] | Well, maybe he wouldn’t be if you’d say hello. | 如果你跟他打声招呼就不会了 |
[24:34] | Hello, Bambi. | 你好 , 斑比 ! |
[24:40] | I said hello. | 你好啊 ! |
[24:42] | Well, aren’t you going to answer her? | 斑比 , 赶快回答她啊 ! |
[24:47] | You’re not afraid, are you? | 你应该不会害怕 , 对不对 ? |
[24:53] | Well, then, go ahead. | 赶快上前去啊 |
[25:01] | Go on, say hello. | 快说啊 , 快说你好 ! |
[25:06] | Hello.You. | 你好 ! |
[28:15] | He stopped and looked at me. | 他停下来看着我 |
[28:18] | Yes, I know. | 是啊 , 我知道 |
[28:21] | Why was everyone still when he came on the meadow? | 为什么他在草地上出现大家都不动呢 ? |
[28:25] | Everyone respects him. | 因为大家都很尊敬他 |
[28:27] | For of all the deer in the forest, | 森林里所有的鹿 |
[28:29] | Not one has lived half so long. | 没有一只活得比他还要长久的 |
[28:34] | He’s very brave and very wise. | 他既勇敢 , 又很贤能 |
[28:37] | That’s why he’s known as the great prince of the forest. | 所以他是大家公认的森林大王子 |
[29:47] | Faline.Bambi. | 小玲。斑比 ! |
[29:52] | Bambi. | 斑比 |
[29:56] | Bambi. | 斑比 ! |
[29:56] | Mother. | 妈妈 ! |
[30:00] | Bambi. | 斑比…… |
[30:09] | Mother. | 妈…… |
[30:13] | 妈…… | |
[30:17] | 妈…… | |
[30:49] | Come on out, Bambi. | 斑比 , 可以出来了 |
[30:52] | Come on.It’s safe now. | 现在已经很安全了 |
[30:56] | We don’t have to hide any longer. | 已经不必躲藏了 |
[30:57] | Come on out, | 快点出来啊 ! |
[31:02] | What happened, mother? | 妈到底发生什么事了 ? |
[31:05] | Why did we all run? | 为什么我们要躲呢 ? |
[31:10] | Mom,tell you. | 妈妈告诉你 |
[31:12] | Man was in the forest. | 这是因为人类来到了森林 |
[32:50] | Mother, look. | 妈 , 你看 ! |
[32:52] | What’s all that white stuff? | 外面那是什么 ? |
[32:54] | Why, it’s snow. | 那是雪 ! |
[32:57] | Snow? | 雪 ? |
[32:59] | Yes.Winter has come. | 对啊 , 因为冬天已经来了 |
[34:01] | Hiya, Bambi. | 你好啊 , 斑比 ! |
[34:04] | Come on. It’s all right. | 过来这边 , 没关系哪 ! |
[34:14] | Some fun | 真好玩 ! |
[34:18] | Come on | 快来呦 ! |
[34:20] | Come on. It’s all right. | 过来 , 没关系嘛 ! |
[34:22] | Look.The water’s stiff. | 你看 ! 它已经凝固了 |
[34:42] | Some fun, | 好好玩 ! |
[34:43] | Huh, Bambi? | 对不对 , 斑比 ? |
[34:49] | Come on, get up. Like this. | 起来嘛 ! 像我这个样子 |
[35:30] | Kinda wobbly, aren’t you? | 你会摇摇晃晃的 , 对不对呀 ? 斑比 |
[35:53] | Got to watch both ends at the same time. | 斑比 , 你不能光看前脚也要注意后脚嘛 ! |
[36:02] | Guess you better unwind it. | 我想你的脚不打结会比较好看 |
[36:57] | Wake up. Wake up, | 起床 ! 起床 了 ! |
[36:58] | Wake up, flower. | 该起床 了 ! |
[37:00] | Is it spring yet? | 春天到了吗 ? |
[37:05] | No. Winter’s just started. | 没有 , 冬天才刚开始呢 ! |
[37:09] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么啊 ? |
[37:11] | Hibernating? | 你在冬眠吗 ? |
[37:12] | yes. | 对呀 ! |
[37:17] | What do you want to do that for? | 那你为什么要冬眠呢 ? |
[37:20] | All us flowers sleep in the winter. | 就是我可以长时间的睡觉嘛 ! |
[37:31] | Well, good night. | 晚安了 , 两位 ! |
[38:38] | Winter sure is long, isn’t it? | 冬天很漫长是不是 , 妈妈 ? |
[38:42] | It seems long. | 感觉上很漫长 |
[38:44] | But it won’t last forever. | 可是它不会永远持续下去的 |
[38:51] | I’m awful hungry, mother. | 我肚子饿死了 |
[38:54] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 , 忍耐一下吧 ! |
[39:05] | Bambi, come here.Look. | 斑比…过来呀 ! 你看 ! |
[39:09] | Here,look. | 你看这里 ! |
[39:10] | New spring grass. | 这是春天刚刚长出来的草喔 ! |
[39:31] | Bambi. Quick. | 斑比 , 快点躲起来 ! 快点 ! |
[39:43] | The thicket. | 斑比 , 躲到草丛里 ! |
[39:45] | Faster. Faster, Bambi.Don’t look back. | 快点 ! 别往后看 ! |
[39:48] | Keep running.Keep running. | 不停的跑 ! 快跑啊 ! |
[40:04] | We made it. | 我们成功了 ! |
[40:05] | We made it, mother. | 我们跑回来了 , 妈妈 ! |
[40:08] | 妈…… | |
[40:10] | Mother. | 妈…… |
[40:15] | Mother. | 妈妈……! |
[40:19] | Mother. | 妈妈…… |
[40:30] | 妈妈…… | |
[40:37] | 妈…… | |
[40:40] | 妈…… | |
[40:58] | 妈…… | |
[41:05] | Mother, where are you? | 妈…… |
[41:05] | Your mother can’t be with you anymore. | 你妈妈再也不能陪在你身边了 |
[41:23] | Come.My son. | 好了 , 走吧 ! |
[41:25] | Follow,me. | 跟我来 ! |
[42:39] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 ? |
[42:41] | What now? | 又怎么了 ? |
[42:45] | Scat. | 你们快走吧 ! |
[42:49] | Stop that racket. | 不要在这里吵 |
[42:51] | Scat. | 快走 ! |
[42:56] | I’ll fix ‘they. | 好家伙 , 我要来修理他们 |
[43:05] | Right.They are stop. | 好了 , 停下来了啊 ! |
[43:08] | There. I guess that’ll teach ‘you. | 你们也是得到教训了 |
[43:14] | Oh, what’s the use? | 没用啊 ! |
[43:17] | This is the season to sing…Same thing every spring. | 每年春天都在唱情歌 |
[43:28] | Love’s sweet song. | 甜蜜的情歌 |
[43:32] | Pain in the pin feathers, I call it. | 真烦死人了 |
[43:35] | Stop it. | 哎呦 ! 不要再唱了 |
[43:39] | 真受不了 , 这些个家伙 | |
[44:01] | Stop it. | 停下来 ! |
[44:07] | Get out of here. All of you. | 快滚开 ! |
[44:09] | And you, too. | 别摇了 ! |
[44:11] | Who? | 你是谁啊你? |
[44:13] | Hello, friend owl. | 你好啊 , 猫头鹰朋友 |
[44:15] | Don’t you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 ? |
[44:17] | Why, it’s the young prince. | 原来是小王子啊 |
[44:20] | Bambi! | 小王子斑比 |
[44:21] | My, my, how you’ve changed. | 我的天啦 , 你长得都变了 |
[44:26] | Turn round there.Let me look at you. | 来……转过来让我看看 |
[44:29] | I see you’ve traded in your spots | 我猜呀……你是退去了斑点 |
[44:31] | For a pair of antlers. | 长出来一对鹿角 , 对不对啊 ? |
[44:35] | You know, just the other day | 你不知道啊 ?前天啊……我还自己在想呢 |
[44:38] | I was talking to myself about you. And we were wondering what had become of you? | 我们不知道你变成什么样子了,而且我好想你喔 ! |
[44:43] | Hello, Bambi. | 你好 , 斑比 ! |
[44:45] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 ? |
[44:49] | Thumper. | 是打手 ! |
[44:50] | Right. | 不错 ! |
[44:55] | Hi, fellas. | 各位 ! |
[44:59] | Flower. | 花 ! |
[45:00] | Yeah. | 对喔 ! |
[45:11] | Well, what’s the matter with them? | 他们是怎么搞的 ? |
[45:14] | Why are they acting that way? | 怎么会有那种动作 , 好奇怪喔 |
[45:17] | Why, don’t you know?They’re ‘twitterpated’. | 难不成他们恋爱了,你们不知道吗 ? |
[45:23] | Twitterpated? | 恋爱 了 ? |
[45:25] | Yes. Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the spring time. | 没错 , 到了春天大家都这样的 |
[45:36] | For example,You’re walking along,Minding your own business, | 就像,你一个人走着在想心事 |
[45:38] | You’re looking neither to the left,nor to the right, | 你既不看左呢,也不看右 |
[45:41] | When all of a sudden,you run smack into a pretty face. | 突然间 , 你撞见一个漂亮的脸孔 |
[45:44] | You begin to get weak in the knees. | 两腿开始发软 |
[45:46] | Your head’s in a whirl. | 然后……头昏眼花的 |
[45:49] | And then you feel Light as a feather. | 接着呢……你就感觉魂飞出去一样…… |
[45:58] | And then you feel Light as a feather. | 轻飘飘的,像羽毛一样。 |
[46:01] | And before you know it, | 还没弄清楚呢 ! |
[46:04] | You’re walking on air | 原来你是在空中漫步 |
[46:07] | And then you know what? | 然后呢……你知道的 |
[46:09] | What……? | 结果怎么样了 ? |
[46:10] | You’re knocked for a loop. | 你会在空中 , 像这样的旋转 |
[46:16] | And you completely lose your head. | 整天的失去理智 了 |
[46:19] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[46:24] | Terrible. | 真可怕 |
[46:26] | Yes. | 就是嘛 ! |
[46:28] | And that isn’t all. | 不光是这样 |
[46:29] | It can happen to anybody. | 任何的动物都会碰上的 |
[46:33] | So you’d better be careful. | 劝你们要小心一点喔 ! |
[46:35] | It could happen to you | 会让你们碰上的 |
[46:37] | And you | 还有你 ! |
[46:38] | And…… | 还有你…… |
[46:39] | Yes, it could even happen to you. | 你也会碰上的 |
[46:44] | It’s true. | 我说的都是真的喔 |
[46:47] | Well, it’s not going to happen to me. | 不会发生在我身上 , 我敢保证 |
[46:50] | Me neither. | 我也不会 |
[46:51] | Me neither. | 我也不会 |
[48:35] | Twitterpated. | 哼 ! 恋爱 |
[49:41] | Hello | 你好啊 ! |
[50:24] | Hello, Bambi. | 斑比 , 你好啊 ! |
[50:27] | Don’t you remember me? | 你还记不记得我呢 ? |
[50:29] | I’m Faline. | 我是法玲啊 ! |
[51:49] | Bambi. | 斑比 ! |
[51:53] | 斑比 | |
[56:19] | It is man. | 是人类 ! |
[56:20] | He is here again. | 他们又来到这里了 |
[56:25] | There is many this time. | 在这个时候会有很多的人类来这里 |
[56:28] | We must go deep into the forest. | 所以我们要躲入森林里面 |
[56:33] | Hurry. Follow me. | 快点 ! 斑比 , 跟我走 ! |
[56:37] | 法玲 | |
[56:51] | 斑比 ! | |
[56:54] | Bambi, where are you? | 斑比 , 你在哪里 ? |
[56:57] | 斑比??? | |
[57:05] | 斑比??? | |
[57:10] | 法玲??? | |
[57:14] | 法玲??? | |
[57:16] | 法玲??? | |
[57:51] | Listen. | 你听 ! |
[57:53] | He’s coming . | 他来了 ! |
[57:54] | Be quiet. | 安静啊 ! |
[57:55] | Don’t get excited. | 别紧张啊 ! |
[57:58] | We better fly. | 我们还是飞走好了 |
[57:59] | No. No, don’t fly. | 不行 , 不能飞啊 ! |
[58:01] | But… | 可是…… |
[58:03] | Whatever you do, don’t fly. | 不管怎么样 , 都不能飞呀 ! |
[58:05] | It’s danger. | 太危险了 ! |
[58:06] | He’s almost here. | 他就快到了 ! |
[58:09] | I can’t stand it any longer. | 我受不了了 |
[58:26] | Bambi. | 斑比…… |
[59:30] | 斑比…… | |
[59:58] | Quick, Faline. Jump. | 法玲 , 快走 |
[1:01:29] | Get up, Bambi. | 站起来 , 斑比 ! |
[1:01:35] | Get up. | 站起来 ! |
[1:01:41] | You must get up. | 你一定要站起来 ! |
[1:01:46] | Get up. | 起来 ! |
[1:01:49] | Get up. | 快站起来 ! |
[1:01:53] | Now, come with me. | 跟我走 ! |
[1:01:57] | Come | 快点 ! |
[1:04:01] | Bambi. | 斑比 ! |
[1:04:41] | Wake up. Wake up, friend owl. | 起床 ! 起床哦 ! 猫头鹰博士 |
[1:04:45] | Wake up, friend owl. | 起床哦 ! |
[1:04:46] | What now? | 发……发生什么事了 ? |
[1:04:48] | What now? | 到底怎么回事啊 ? |
[1:04:49] | Hey, what’s going on around here? | 这怎么回事啊 ? |
[1:04:52] | It’s happened. | 发生了 ! |
[1:04:54] | Happened? | 发生什么了 ? |
[1:04:55] | Yes. In the thicket.Hurry up, Bambi. | 对喔 , 在草丛里面 ! 斑比 , 快点 |
[1:04:59] | Yes, papa. I’m coming. | 是的 , 爸爸 ! 我来了 |
[1:05:40] | Oh.Well.Look! | 你们看 ! |
[1:05:42] | Two of them! | 有两只呢 ! 好可爱喔 ! |
[1:05:49] | Well, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen | 我还真不敢相信哪 ! |
[1:05:53] | A more likely looking pair of fawns. | 他们两个长得好像小斑比 |
[1:05:56] | Prince Bambi ought to be mighty proud. | 斑比王子一定感到无限的骄傲 |