| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | We were in a store and a guy in that store… | 我们那时候正坐在商店里有个人进来 | 
| [00:11] | …told us to put our uniforms on. | 就叫我们去参军 | 
| [00:14] | “what the hell are you talking about? “ | “你到底在说什么? “ | 
| [00:17] | He says, “The USA is in a war with Japan.” | 他说: “美国与日本开战了” | 
| [00:22] | We couldn’t believe it. | 我们压根儿就不敢相信 | 
| [00:24] | Well, our country was attacked. | 我们的国家被攻击了 | 
| [00:26] | It’s different. | 这是不同的 | 
| [00:27] | It wasn’t like Korea or Vietnam. | 这与朝鲜战争或越南战争不同 | 
| [00:29] | We were attacked. | 我们被攻击了 | 
| [00:31] | And, you know, it was a feeling that… | 你知道 这种感觉… | 
| [00:35] | …maybe, we’re just dumb country people but… | 或许我们是乡下老实人 | 
| [00:38] | …where I come from a lot of us volunteered. | 但我们很多人都自愿参军 | 
| [00:41] | “Who would like to volunteer for the Tank Corps? | “谁要自愿加入坦克部队? “ | 
| [00:43] | “Who would like to volunteer for the Air Force? | “谁要自愿加入空军? “ | 
| [00:46] | “Who would like to volunteer for the Navy? ” or whatever. | “谁要自愿加入海军? “ | 
| [00:49] | And then, they said: | 他们又说 | 
| [00:51] | “Who would like to volunteer for the Airborne? “ | “谁愿意加入空降师? “ | 
| [00:54] | Somebody says, “What the hell’s the Airborne? “ | 什么是”空降”啊? | 
| [00:56] | Nobody ever heard of it. | 根本没有人听过 | 
| [00:57] | We came from a small, small town. | 我们来自一个很小的城镇 | 
| [01:00] | And three fellows in that town that were 4F… | 镇上有三个人因为体检不合格而自杀 | 
| [01:04] | …committed suicide because they couldn’t go. | 因为他们不能从军 | 
| [01:08] | A different time. | 真是个不同的年代 | 
| [01:09] | I did things. | 我们做了些事 | 
| [01:10] | I didn’t do them for medals. | 我们做那些事不是为了勋章 | 
| [01:12] | I didn’t do them for accolades. I did ’em because it’s what had to be done. | 我们做那些事不是为了荣誉 我们做那些事只因那是必须做的事 | 
| [01:17] | The guy says, “would you jump out of airplanes? | 有人说: “各位 当你跳出飞机… | 
| [01:19] | “You know, you got all your army equipment… | “你带着所有陆军给你的配备… | 
| [01:21] | “…and you jump out of airplanes, to fight the enemy.” | “跳出飞机 准备与敌人作战…” | 
| [01:24] | These guys, they said, “Go to hell.” | 我们说”去死吧” | 
| [01:26] | Nobody put up their hands. | 没有人举起手 | 
| [01:28] | And then, I don’t know what it was brought it up… | 我不知道是谁提起的 | 
| [01:30] | …but the guy giving the speech was saying: | 但有个人演讲提到 | 
| [01:33] | “But you get paid $50 a month more.” | “你一个月可以多赚50块钱” | 
| [01:35] | So, that made it a hundred bucks. | 所以那就是100块 | 
| [04:08] | 新 兵 训 练 | |
| [04:15] | (1944年6月4日) | |
| [04:17] | ( 英国 尤波泰瑞 ) | |
| [04:36] | I want a whiff of chicken pie. | …我真想来块鸡肉馅饼 | 
| [04:38] | Okay, boys, let’s get this gear stowed. | 弟兄们 把装备都收好 | 
| [05:01] | Fox Company…we go in five. | F连 我们五分钟内出发 | 
| [05:13] | “In the name of the Father…” | 以圣父圣子之名 | 
| [05:22] | 1st Platoon, draw small arms. | 第一排准备好轻武器 敌人到了再准备就晚了 | 
| [05:25] | Do you need a hand, Lieutenant? | 需要帮忙吗 中尉? | 
| [05:28] | Easy Company! Listen up! | E连注意! 整装! | 
| [05:31] | Gather up around me. | 朝我靠拢集合 | 
| [05:33] | Just move it up. Come on, gentlemen. | 动作快 大家快点 | 
| [05:36] | Let’s go! | 快点! | 
| [05:41] | Now, the Channel coast is socked in with rain and fog. | 现在英伦海峡笼罩在雨雾之中 | 
| [05:44] | High winds on the drop zone. | 空投区风太大 | 
| [05:46] | No jump tonight. | 今晚不跳了! | 
| [05:49] | The invasion has been postponed. | 登陆行动已经延后 | 
| [05:51] | We’re on a 24-hour stand-down. | 现在进入24小时戒备状态! | 
| [05:53] | Son of a bitch. | 可恶! | 
| [05:54] | Drill sergeants, take charge. | 各排排长集合部队 | 
| [05:58] | Well, this is quite a surprise. | 这真是出人意料之外 | 
| [06:02] | Not particularly. | 倒不见得 | 
| [06:03] | It so happens I rather expected it. | 既来之则安之 | 
| [06:06] | Well, I can’t see how you people can pass up $80,000 for the Cause | 我实在无法理解你们 怎能为了八万块钱就从军 | 
| [06:12] | For whose cause? | 我可不是为钱从军的 | 
| [06:14] | If you’re so interested in serving a cause… | 如果是为了薪给 | 
| [06:16] | …why don’t you join the Army? | 为何不干脆加入陆军? | 
| [06:41] | I think it’s clearing up. | 天气要放晴了 | 
| [06:46] | You think it’s clearing up? | 你觉得会变晴? | 
| [06:49] | No. | 不会 | 
| [06:51] | I think it’s clearing up. | 我想是要放晴了 | 
| [06:56] | How are your men? | 你的弟兄准备得如何? | 
| [06:58] | They’ll be fine. | 他们没问题的 | 
| [07:05] | 5:00 in New York. | 现在纽约是五点钟 | 
| [07:08] | 4:00 in Chicago. | 芝加哥是四点钟 | 
| [07:11] | Happy hour, huh? | 快乐时光 对吧? | 
| [07:12] | Yeah. | 是的.. | 
| [07:13] | Happy hour. | 快乐时光 | 
| [07:15] | A couple of drinks. | 喝它几杯 | 
| [07:17] | Maybe an early dinner before the theater. | 或许在看电影前提早吃晚餐 | 
| [07:26] | A civilized place for civilized men. | 那是文明人享受文明的地方 | 
| [07:34] | Should’ve been born earlier, Nix. | 真该早点出生的 尼克 | 
| [07:37] | What, and give up all this? | 然后抛弃这一切? | 
| [07:53] | We’ll go to Chicago, I’ll take you there. | 我们会去芝加哥的 我带你去 | 
| [07:57] | Yeah. | 是喔.. | 
| [07:59] | We’ll see. | 再说吧… | 
| [08:09] | Actually, you know who’s from there? | 事实上 你知道谁是芝加哥人? | 
| [08:12] | Who? Oh, him. | 谁? 他喔 | 
| [08:15] | 712 days of that son of a bitch and here we are. | 忍受他712个日子 我们终于熬过来了 | 
| [08:26] | ( 两年前) | |
| [08:29] | ( 塔可亚军营 乔治亚州 ) | |
| [08:45] | You people are at the position of attention. | 你们所有人应该立正站好! | 
| [08:57] | Private Perconte, have you been blousing your trousers over your boots like a paratrooper? | 派康提二等兵 你是学伞兵把裤管塞进靴子里? | 
| [09:01] | No, sir. | 没有 长官! | 
| [09:02] | Then explain the creases at the bottom. | 那你的裤脚怎么有皱摺? | 
| [09:05] | No excuse, sir. | 长官 没有理由 | 
| [09:06] | Volunteering for the Parachute Infantry is one thing, Perconte… | 志愿加入空降部队是一回事 派康提 | 
| [09:09] | …but you’ve got a long way to prove you belong here. | 但是 要成为伞兵 你还早咧 | 
| [09:11] | Your weekend pass is revoked. | 你的周末外出取消了 | 
| [09:14] | Name? | 名字? | 
| [09:15] | Luz, George. | 乔治鲁兹 | 
| [09:18] | Dirt in the rear side aperture. | 准星后方有灰尘 | 
| [09:19] | Pass revoked. | 外出取消 | 
| [09:33] | When did you sew on these chevrons, Sergeant Lipton? | 你何时把这些阶级绣上去的 李普中士? | 
| [09:36] | Yesterday, sir. | 昨天 长官 | 
| [09:38] | Long enough to notice this. Revoked. | 线头太长 外出取消 | 
| [09:40] | Sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [09:43] | Name? | 名字? | 
| [09:44] | Malarkey, Donald G. | 唐诺·马拉其! | 
| [09:45] | Malarkey | 马拉其? | 
| [09:46] | Malarkey’s slang for bullshit, isn’t it? | 换成俗语就是狗屎的意思 是吧? | 
| [09:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [09:51] | Rust on the butt plate hinge spring, Private Bullshit. | 枪托折轴弹簧生锈 二等兵狗屎 | 
| [09:54] | Revoked. | 外出取消 | 
| [09:57] | Name? | 名字? | 
| [09:57] | Liebgott, Joseph D., sir. | 乔瑟夫·李高特 长官 | 
| [10:02] | Rusty bayonet, Liebgott. | 刺刀生锈 李高特 | 
| [10:05] | You want to kill Germans? | 你想杀德国佬吗? | 
| [10:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [10:07] | Not with this. | 不是靠这玩意儿 | 
| [10:10] | I wouldn’t take this rusty piece of shit to war. | 我不会带这块废铁上战场 | 
| [10:14] | And I will not take you to war in your condition. | 你们这种表现 我也不会带你们上战场 | 
| [10:17] | Now, thanks to these men and their infractions… | 由于你们这些人犯错 | 
| [10:20] | …every man in the company who had a weekend pass… | 连上所有周末外出的人 | 
| [10:23] | …has lost it. | 全部取消休假 | 
| [10:27] | Change into your PT gear, we’re running Currahee. | 换上你们的操练服 我们要去跑步 | 
| [10:33] | 2nd Platoon, fall out. | 第二排解散 | 
| [10:34] | We have two minutes. | 你们有两分钟时间 | 
| [10:35] | Fall out! | 解散! | 
| [10:42] | I ain’t going up that hill. | 我可不想上那座山 | 
| [10:45] | Perconte, what are you thinking of blousing your pants? | 派康提 你干嘛摺你的裤管? | 
| [10:49] | Shut up, okay? | 马丁 你闭嘴好吗? | 
| [10:50] | He gigged everyone. | 他挑每个人的毛病 | 
| [10:51] | You should know better. | 那你就应该更小心 | 
| [10:52] | Don’t give him no excuses. | 不要给他任何借口 | 
| [10:54] | Excuses? | 借口? | 
| [10:55] | Why don’t you come here, look at these trousers… | 你过来看看我的裤子 | 
| [10:57] | …get down and tell me if there’s a crease? | 蹲下来仔细瞧 告诉我哪里有摺痕? | 
| [10:59] | Let’s go on the road in PT formation. | 好了 我们出发了 成体能训练队形 | 
| [11:01] | Let’s move, move, move! | 动作快! | 
| [11:03] | Perconte, let’s go, Perconte. | 派康提 出发了 | 
| [11:10] | Private White, why are you not in your PT gear? | 二等兵怀特 你为什么未着操练服? | 
| [11:17] | I asked you a question, Private. | 我在问你问题 二等兵 | 
| [11:36] | Oh, Easy Company. | E连的弟兄们 | 
| [11:38] | While you’re running, don’t worry. | 专心跑步别担心 | 
| [11:40] | We’ll take your dames to the movies. | 我们会帮你们带小妞去看电影 | 
| [11:42] | Yeah, good, they need some female company. | 很好 他们需要些女伴 | 
| [11:51] | Where do we run? | 我们在哪儿跑步? | 
| [11:52] | Currahee. | 葛拉锡 (新兵营) | 
| [11:53] | What does “Currahee” mean? | 那是什么意思? | 
| [11:54] | We stand alone. | 我们团结一致 | 
| [11:56] | How far up, how far down? | 去跑多远? 回跑多远? | 
| [11:57] | Three miles up, three miles down. | 前去三里 回来三里 | 
| [11:59] | And what company is this? | 我们叫做什么连? | 
| [12:01] | Easy Company. | E连 | 
| [12:02] | – And what do we do? – Stand alone. | – 我们该做什么? – 团结一致! | 
| [12:05] | Do not help that man! Do not help that man! | 不准帮那个人! | 
| [12:08] | We do not stop. | 我们不停下 | 
| [12:11] | You’ve got 30 minutes to get to the top of this mountain… | 你们要想在空降部队混 | 
| [12:15] | …if you want to serve in the Paratroopers. | 就给我在30分钟内跑上山头 | 
| [12:18] | Hi-ho, Silver! | 冲啊 骏马! | 
| [12:46] | You can make it up there. | 加油 你们跑得到的 | 
| [12:47] | Come on. | 加油 | 
| [12:48] | Come on, Alley, let’s go. | 艾利 快跟上 | 
| [12:49] | Come on, Guarnere. | 加油 葛奈瑞 | 
| [12:51] | Christenson, come on. | 克里斯登生 加油 | 
| [12:52] | I never thought I’d see the day, Private Wynn. | 我没想到你办的到 二等兵怀恩 | 
| [12:55] | We are coming on 23 minutes. | 我们23分钟就跑到了 | 
| [12:59] | That may be good enough for the rest of the 506… | 这或许对其他506团的部队来说够好了 | 
| [13:02] | …but that is not good enough for Easy Company. | 但是对E连而言还不够 | 
| [13:15] | We can make it, we can do this, come on. | 第二排 我们办得到的 | 
| [13:47] | I’m going to say something. | 我有话要说 | 
| [13:49] | To who? | 跟谁说? | 
| [13:54] | Lieutenant Winters. | 温特斯少尉 | 
| [13:56] | What is it? | 什么事? | 
| [13:58] | Permission to speak, sir? | 请求发言 长官 | 
| [14:00] | Permission granted. | 请求许可 | 
| [14:01] | Sir, we got nine companies, sir. | 长官 我们一共有9个连 | 
| [14:03] | That we do. | 没错 | 
| [14:06] | How come we’re the only company… | 为何我们是唯一每周五晚上 | 
| [14:08] | …marching every Friday night, 12 miles, full pack in the pitch dark? | 都要全副武装摸黑跑12里的一连? | 
| [14:12] | Why do you think, Private Randleman? | 那你以为是为什么呢? 二等兵蓝道曼? | 
| [14:15] | Lieutenant Sobel hates us, sir. | 索柏中尉恨我们 | 
| [14:22] | Lieutenant Sobel does not hate Easy Company, Private Randleman. | 索柏中尉并不恨E连 二等兵蓝道曼 | 
| [14:26] | He just hates you. | 他只恨你一个人 | 
| [14:29] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [14:33] | He hates him back. | 他也恨他 | 
| [14:35] | He hates you, too, Muck. | 他也恨你呢 穆克 | 
| [14:37] | Lieutenant Winters, I want canteens out of belts with the caps unscrewed. | 温特斯少尉 所有水壶都卸下腰带 盖子打开 | 
| [14:41] | Easy Company, canteens out and open. | 全E连都要卸水壶 把盖子打开 | 
| [14:43] | On my command, they will pour the contents onto the ground. | 听我命令 所有人把水壶里的水倒在地上 | 
| [14:46] | On the CO’s order, you will upend your canteen. | 听指挥官口令 把水壶倒过来 | 
| [14:48] | Now, Lieutenant. | 就是现在 少尉 | 
| [14:50] | Pour them. | 倒 | 
| [14:57] | Who is this? | 这是谁? | 
| [14:59] | Christenson. | 克里斯登生 | 
| [15:00] | Why is there no water in your canteen? | 你水壶里为何没水? | 
| [15:03] | You drank from your canteen, didn’t you? | 你喝了水 是吧? | 
| [15:05] | Lieutenant Winters. | 温特斯少尉! | 
| [15:06] | Yes, sir. | 长官! | 
| [15:07] | Was this man ordered to not drink from his canteen during the Friday night march? | 是不是有规定 不准在周五夜跑喝水? | 
| [15:11] | He was, sir. | 是的 长官! | 
| [15:12] | Private Christenson, you have disobeyed a direct order. | 二等兵克里斯登生 你违反命令 | 
| [15:15] | You will fill your canteen… | 把水壶给我装满 | 
| [15:16] | …and repeat all 12 miles of the march immediately. | 再去跑上12里 | 
| [15:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [15:21] | Fall out! | 离开! | 
| [15:31] | What in the name of God are you doing with my company? | 你是怎么带我的连? | 
| [15:34] | You’re late and you allow troopers to disobey direct orders? | 你不但迟到 还允许士兵违反命令 | 
| [15:38] | No excuse, sir. | 没有理由 长官 | 
| [15:41] | You’re making me look bad, Lieutenant. | 你让我很难看 少尉! | 
| [15:43] | This is not Dog Company. This is not Fox Company. | 我们不是D连也不是F连 | 
| [15:47] | This is Easy Company. | 这是E连 | 
| [15:50] | Under my command, this will be the first… | 在我领导之下 我们将是第一 | 
| [15:52] | …and finest company in this regiment. | 也是军团里最好的连 | 
| [15:56] | I want the names of six men. | 我要你找出六个人 | 
| [15:59] | Their infractions and your disciplinary recommendations on my desk by 0130. | 把他们的名字 犯的错误 以及你的教化建言 在1点30分前放在我桌上 | 
| [16:04] | Is that clear? | 听清楚了吗? | 
| [16:07] | What infractions, sir? | 什么样的错误 长官? | 
| [16:10] | Find some. | 你去找出来 | 
| [16:16] | So, what’d you do? | 结果你怎么做? | 
| [16:18] | Picked six men and gave them latrine duty. | 我找了六个人去扫军厕 | 
| [16:20] | The lucky six? | 哪六个倒霉鬼? | 
| [16:22] | McDowell, Toye, Perconte. | 麦唐纳 托依 派康提 | 
| [16:25] | Lipton, Muck and Guarnere. | 李普 穆克及葛奈瑞 | 
| [16:28] | Why them? | 为何找他们? | 
| [16:30] | It was their turn. | 本来就轮到他们扫 | 
| [16:32] | Sobel’s a genius. | 索柏真是个天才 | 
| [16:34] | I had a headmaster just like him in prep school. | 我在预校就有个教官像他 | 
| [16:36] | I know the type. | 他这种人我很了解 | 
| [16:38] | Lewis. | 路易斯 | 
| [16:39] | Michelangelo’s a genius, Beethoven’s a genius. | 米开朗基罗才是天才 贝多芬也是天才 | 
| [16:42] | You know a man in this company who wouldn’t double-time Currahee with a full pack… | 你知道本连有谁不愿意全付武装跑酷拉练 | 
| [16:46] | …just to piss in that guy’s morning coffee? | 然后在那个傢伙的早餐咖啡里撒尿? | 
| [16:49] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 赶快 赶快 | 
| [16:54] | Stand in the door. | – 站到门边 – 跳 | 
| [16:55] | 1,000, 2,000. | 一秒 两秒 | 
| [16:57] | You just broke both your legs, Private Gordon. | 二等兵戈登 你刚跌断你的双腿 | 
| [17:00] | Are you trying to get killed? | 你想要自杀吗? | 
| [17:02] | No, sir. | 不想 长官 | 
| [17:04] | Stand in the door. | 站到门边 | 
| [17:20] | Shit. | 可恶 | 
| [17:27] | To the wall. | 跑到墙边 | 
| [17:28] | Over as a team. | 大家一起过去 | 
| [17:29] | Go on, against the wall. | 去 靠着墙边 | 
| [17:32] | Jesus, what the hell is this? | 老天 这是什么玩意儿? | 
| [17:34] | That’s pig guts, boy. | 那是猪 | 
| [17:41] | Goddamn it! | 可恶! | 
| [17:44] | Why are you here, Private Gordon? | 二等兵戈登 你为何来这里? | 
| [17:45] | To be in the Airborne, sir. | 我想成为伞兵 长官 | 
| [17:47] | I don’t believe you. Why are you here, Private Gordon? | 我不相信 二等兵戈登 你为何来这里? | 
| [17:49] | To be in the Airborne, sir. | 我想要成为伞兵 长官 | 
| [17:51] | You have 50 minutes to the top and back, and I will be watching you. | 给你50分钟跑到山头再回来 我会盯着你 | 
| [17:56] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? | 
| [18:39] | Easy Company has the finest performance record in the entire 2nd Battalion. | E连在第二营表现最好 | 
| [18:44] | I believe every bit of that is thanks to you. | 我相信这全都归功于你 | 
| [18:48] | Congratulations, Captain Sobel. | 恭喜你 索柏上尉 | 
| [18:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [18:52] | Isn’t that Lieutenant Winters leading Easy Company in PT? | 正在带穿操练服的E连操练的 是不是温斯特少尉? | 
| [18:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [18:58] | He’s a damned good man. | 他真是好军人 | 
| [18:59] | I was planning on giving him a set of these today. | 我今天本要颁发他一副这个 | 
| [19:02] | Why don’t you do it? He’d be proud to get them from you. | 由你来好了 他一定会觉得很荣幸 | 
| [19:11] | Pornography, contraband. | 色情书刊 违禁品 | 
| [19:17] | Non-regulation clothing, contraband. | 规定外的衣服 违禁品 | 
| [19:21] | This man had 200 prophylactic kits in his footlocker. | 这人柜子里有200个保险套 | 
| [19:26] | How in the name of God was he going to have the strength to fight the war? | 他哪里还有力气打仗? | 
| [19:31] | How is it Private Tipper… | 二等兵提波那里来那么多 | 
| [19:34] | …has spare time for so much correspondence? | 空闲时间看那么多的信? | 
| [19:38] | Captain, are personal letters to be considered contraband? | 连长! 私人信件也算违禁品? | 
| [19:43] | These men aren’t paratroopers yet, Lieutenant. | 这些人还不是伞兵 少尉 | 
| [19:46] | They have no personal property. | 他们没有私人物品 | 
| [19:52] | What is this? | 这是什么? | 
| [19:55] | Anybody? | 谁愿意回答? | 
| [19:57] | It’s a can of peaches, sir. | 那是罐桃子 长官 | 
| [19:59] | Lieutenant Nixon thinks this is a can of peaches. | 尼克森少尉认为这是罐桃子 | 
| [20:03] | That is incorrect, Lieutenant. | 这是不正确的 少尉 | 
| [20:05] | Your weekend pass is cancelled. | 你的周末外出取消了 | 
| [20:06] | This is United States Army property… | 这是美国陆军财产 | 
| [20:11] | …which was taken, without authorization, from my mess facility… | 是从我们伙房未经允许带出的 | 
| [20:16] | …and I will not tolerate thievery in my unit. | 而我绝不容忍连上有任何偷窃物品 | 
| [20:19] | Whose footlocker is this? | 这是谁的置物柜? | 
| [20:21] | Private Parks, sir. | 二等兵帕克斯的 长官 | 
| [20:23] | Get rid of him. | 把他退训 | 
| [20:27] | All weekend passes are cancelled. | 所有周末外出许可取消 | 
| [20:28] | Officers included. | 包括军官的 | 
| [20:32] | Carry on. | 继续动作 | 
| [20:38] | Lieutenant Winters. | 温特斯少尉 | 
| [20:48] | Colonel Sink has seen fit to promote you. | 辛克上校觉得你可以晋升了 | 
| [20:52] | As First Lieutenant, you’ll serve as my executive officer. | 身为中尉 你将担任我的值星官 | 
| [20:56] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [20:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [20:59] | And, as a test of your organizational skills and command potential… | 还有 为了训练你的组织能力和领导潜力 | 
| [21:06] | …I am designating you mess officer for 14 days. | 我现在指派你担任14天的伙房官 | 
| [21:11] | Report to the mess kitchen at 0515 hours. | 5点15到厨房报道 | 
| [21:14] | Company breakfast to be served at 0600. | 连上早餐6点开饭 | 
| [21:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [21:21] | And, Dick, there’s rain forecast tomorrow… | 还有 迪克 气象报告说明天会下雨 | 
| [21:25] | …so the company will have a light afternoon of lecture and classroom instruction. | 所以明天下午连上在室内上些轻松的课 | 
| [21:32] | I think a special meal before their afternoon off… | 我想在下午休息前来个特别点心 | 
| [21:36] | …would be a welcome change of pace. | 那会是改变步调的好开始 | 
| [21:37] | Would you agree? | 你同意吗? | 
| [21:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [21:41] | I like spaghetti. | 我喜欢意大利面 | 
| [21:52] | Hold on, more coming. | 等等 马上再来 | 
| [21:54] | These guys are packing it away. | 这些家伙还想打包呢 | 
| [22:08] | This stuff is orange. | 这玩意儿是桔色的 | 
| [22:09] | Spaghetti ain’t supposed to be orange. | 意大利面不应该是桔色的 | 
| [22:11] | This ain’t spaghetti. | 这不是意大利面 | 
| [22:13] | This is army noodles with ketchup. | 这是沾了番茄酱的陆军面条 | 
| [22:15] | You ain’t got to eat it. | 又没规定你一定得吃 | 
| [22:17] | Oh, come on, Gonorrhea, as a fellow Italian… | 拜托 淋病先生 身为意大利人 | 
| [22:19] | …you know that calling this spaghetti is a mortal sin. | 称这垃圾为意大利面会良心不安的 | 
| [22:22] | – I’ll have it. – No, I’m eating here. | – 你不要我要 – 不 我在吃 | 
| [22:24] | Hey, get out of here. | 闪一边去 | 
| [22:27] | Orders changed, get up! | 命令更改 起立! | 
| [22:29] | Lectures are cancelled. | 室内课程取消 | 
| [22:31] | Easy Company is running up Currahee. | E连现在改在营区跑步 | 
| [22:33] | Move, move! | 动作快! | 
| [22:38] | Three miles up, three miles down. | 去三里 回三里 | 
| [22:41] | Hi-ho, Silver! | 冲啊 骏马! | 
| [22:44] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 出发了 | 
| [22:51] | You’re a washout, Private Hoobler! | 你是个懦夫 二等兵胡伯勒 | 
| [22:53] | You should pack up both your ears and go home. | 你应该把耳朵都打包好回家 | 
| [22:56] | Looks like Gordon’s done. | 看来戈登已经不行了 | 
| [22:57] | Aren’t you, Gordon. You finished? | 是不是啊 戈登? 你玩完了吗? | 
| [22:59] | You do not deserve to get your wings. | 你不配得到你的伞兵勋章 | 
| [23:01] | Private Randleman, you look tired. | 一等兵蓝道曼 你看来很疲倦 | 
| [23:04] | There’s an ambulance waiting for you at the bottom of the hill. | 山脚有辆救护车在等着你 | 
| [23:07] | It can all be over right now. | 你现在就可以解脱 | 
| [23:10] | No more pain, no more Currahee. | 再也没有痛苦 再也没有新兵训练 | 
| [23:13] | No more Captain Sobel. | 再也没有索柏上尉 | 
| [23:15] | “We pull upon the risers We fall upon the grass | ∮我们拉着扬升缆 降落在草地∮ | 
| [23:18] | “We never land upon our feet We always hit our ass | ∮我们不用脚落地 永远臀落地∮ | 
| [23:22] | “Hide tidee, Christ almighty Who the hell are we? | ∮万能之神 我们是何人? ∮ | 
| [23:25] | “Zim zam, goddamn! We’re Airborne Infantry | ∮我们是天杀的伞兵∮ | 
| [23:29] | “We pull upon the risers We fall upon the grass | ∮我们拉着扬升缆 降落在草地∮ | 
| [23:32] | “We never land upon our feet We always hit our ass | ∮我们不用脚落地 永远臀落地∮ | 
| [23:35] | “Hide tidee, Christ almighty Who the hell are we? | ∮万能之神 我们是何人? ∮ | 
| [23:38] | “Zim zam, goddamn! We’re Airborne Infantry” | ∮我们是天杀的伞兵∮ | 
| [23:56] | So, do we feel like we’re ready to be army paratroopers? | 你们觉得准备好成为陆军伞兵了吗? | 
| [23:58] | Yes, Sergeant. | 是的 中士 | 
| [24:00] | I hope so. | 我也希望如此 | 
| [24:01] | This’ll be the first of five exits from a C-47 aircraft scheduled for today. | 这是我们今天预定从C47上跳五次的第一趟 | 
| [24:06] | Get ready! | 准备 | 
| [24:09] | Stand up! | 起立 | 
| [24:11] | Hook up! | 挂钩 | 
| [24:12] | Upon successful completion of your fifth and final jump… | 一旦你跳完五次 也是最后一跳 | 
| [24:15] | …you’ll be certified army paratroopers. | 你就成为合格的伞兵 | 
| [24:17] | Check equipment! | 检查装备! | 
| [24:21] | Sound off for equipment check! | 报告检查装备 | 
| [24:24] | Nine okay. | 9号就绪 | 
| [24:25] | Eight okay. | 8号就绪 | 
| [24:26] | Seven okay. | 7号就绪 | 
| [24:28] | Six okay. | 6号就绪 | 
| [24:30] | Five okay. | 5号就绪 | 
| [24:32] | Four okay. | 4号就绪 | 
| [24:33] | Three okay. | 3号就绪 | 
| [24:35] | Two okay. | 2号就绪 | 
| [24:35] | One okay. | 1号就绪 | 
| [24:37] | There’ll be a lot of men dropping from the sky today. | 今天会有许多人从天而降 | 
| [24:39] | Hopefully, under deployed canopies. | 希望大家的伞都能开 | 
| [24:42] | Stand in the door! | 站到门口 | 
| [24:47] | I guarantee you’re going to love it, Lieutenant. | 我保证你会喜欢的 中尉 | 
| [24:50] | Go, go! | 跳! | 
| [24:51] | Jumping from 1,000 feet AGL… | 我们从实际高度一千尺跳 | 
| [24:54] | …in sticks of 12 jumpers per aircraft. | 一架飞机一梯次跳12个人 | 
| [24:57] | All you have to do is remember what you were taught… | 你们只要牢记所学的 | 
| [25:01] | …and I guarantee you, gravity will take care of the rest. | 我保证剩下的就让地心引力去完成了 | 
| [25:04] | Go, go, go, go! | 跳! | 
| [25:11] | Go, go, go! | 跳! | 
| [25:18] | Go, go, go! | 跳! | 
| [25:48] | Damn it. | 可恶 | 
| [25:51] | And, gentlemen, rest assured… | 各位 还有最重要的… | 
| [25:53] | …any refusals in the aircraft or at the door… | 任何在机舱里或是门边拒跳的人 | 
| [25:58] | …and I guarantee you, you will be out of the Airborne. | 我保证你会被踢出空降部队 | 
| [26:02] | Four okay. | 4号就绪 | 
| [26:04] | Three okay. | 3号就绪 | 
| [26:05] | Two okay. | 2号就绪 | 
| [26:05] | One okay. | 1号就绪 | 
| [26:07] | Stand in the door. | 站到门口 | 
| [26:11] | Go! | 跳! | 
| [26:23] | 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, 6,000… | 一秒 两秒 三秒 四秒 五秒 六秒 | 
| [26:28] | …7,000, 8,000, 9,000! | 七秒 八秒 九秒! | 
| [26:35] | Hi-ho, Silver! | 冲啊 骏马 | 
| [26:42] | Now just think, if you had any class or style like me… | 你想想 如果你像我一样帅 | 
| [26:45] | …somebody might mistake you for somebody. | 别人可能以为你是个大人物 | 
| [26:47] | You mean like your fucking sergeant? | 你是说像个班长? | 
| [26:51] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑而已 | 
| [26:55] | Congratulations, Martin. | 恭喜你 马丁 | 
| [26:57] | Corporal Toye, there will be no leaning in my company. | 托依下士! 在我连里是不容许任何偏差的 | 
| [27:02] | Are those dusty jump wings? | 这是沾了灰尘的伞兵徽吗? | 
| [27:05] | How do you expect to slay the Huns with dust on your jump wings? | 伞兵徽要是沾上灰 怎能用来杀德国佬呢? | 
| [27:09] | Luz, just give me a drink. | 鲁兹 给我杯酒就是了 | 
| [27:13] | Hell of an idea, Joe. | 当然 | 
| [27:15] | There you go. | 拿去 | 
| [27:18] | Three miles up, three miles down. | 去三里 回三里 | 
| [27:22] | Ten-hut! | 立正! | 
| [27:33] | Well, at ease, paratroopers. | 伞兵们 请稍息 | 
| [27:37] | Good evening, Easy Company. | E连的弟兄大家晚安 | 
| [27:38] | Evening, sir. | 晚安 长官 | 
| [27:40] | Now, Parachute Infantry is a brand-new concept… | 伞兵部队在美国军队史上 | 
| [27:43] | …in American military history. | 是个崭新的概念 | 
| [27:45] | But, by God, the 506 is going to forge that brand-new concept… | 但506团绝对有能力将这新观念 | 
| [27:48] | …into victory. | 转化为胜利 | 
| [27:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官! | 
| [27:50] | I want you to know that I’m damned proud of each and every one of you. | 我要你们知道我是多么的以你们为荣 | 
| [27:54] | Now, you deserve this party. | 这场宴会是你们应得的 | 
| [27:57] | Thank you, Sergeant Grant. | 谢谢你 葛兰特中士 | 
| [27:58] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [27:59] | So, I want you to have fun and remember our motto: | 现在我要你们尽情享受 并牢记我们的座右铭: | 
| [28:03] | Currahee! | 团结一致! | 
| [28:04] | Currahee! | 团结一致! | 
| [28:12] | ( 1943年6月23日 ) | |
| [28:14] | ( 北卡罗莱纳州 麦考军营 ) | |
| [28:32] | Petty. | 派提! | 
| [28:34] | Map. | 拿地图来 | 
| [28:35] | Come on. | 快点! | 
| [28:36] | Ah, Christ. | 老天 | 
| [28:51] | We’re in the wrong position. | 我们的位置不对 | 
| [28:56] | We’re in the wrong position. | 我们的位置不对 | 
| [28:57] | We’re textbook position for ambush, sir. | 长官 我们处于教范中伏击的位置 | 
| [28:59] | We should sit tight, let the enemy team come into our killing zone. | 我们应该静候 让敌人进入我们的猎杀范围 | 
| [29:03] | They’re right out there somewhere. | 他们就在附近 | 
| [29:05] | Let’s just get them. | 我们去消灭他们吧 | 
| [29:06] | Sir, we have perfect cover here. | 长官 这里有绝佳的屏障 | 
| [29:08] | Lieutenant, deploy your troops. | 中尉 部署你的弟兄 | 
| [29:13] | 2nd Platoon, move out. | 第二排! 前进! | 
| [29:16] | What? | 什么? | 
| [29:17] | Tactical column. | 成战术纵队 | 
| [29:37] | Captain, you’ve just been killed, along with 95 percent of your company. | 连长 你刚跟连上95%的士兵都阵亡了 | 
| [29:42] | Your outfit? | 你们的番号? | 
| [29:44] | Easy Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th. | 506团 第二营 E连 | 
| [29:50] | Leave three wounded men on the ground and report back to the assembly area. | 留下三个受伤士兵 然后向集结区报道 | 
| [29:56] | Goddamn it. | 可恶.. | 
| [30:02] | You, you, you. | 你 你 你 | 
| [30:08] | Well, what are you going to do? | 你要怎么办? | 
| [30:10] | Nothing, just keep training the men. | 不怎么办 继续训练他们 | 
| [30:13] | Am I interrupting? | 我打搅你们了? | 
| [30:17] | No, no. | 没有 | 
| [30:19] | Lieutenant Lewis Nixon. | 路易斯尼克森中尉 | 
| [30:21] | Lieutenant Harry Welsh, just in from the 82nd. | 这是刚从82师调来的哈利威尔旭中尉 | 
| [30:23] | Congratulations on the promotion. | 恭喜你荣升了 | 
| [30:25] | Thanks, if you want to call it that. | 谢谢 如果那算是晋升 | 
| [30:27] | You’ll learn him pretty quickly. | 你很快就会发现他是个 | 
| [30:29] | No flaws, no vices, no sense of humor. | 没缺点 没怪癖 没有幽默感的人 | 
| [30:32] | Just like your chums up at battalion staff. | 就像你在营部的朋友一样 | 
| [30:35] | What’s up? | 什么事? | 
| [30:37] | I’m hearing a lot of rumblings. | 我听到许多是非 | 
| [30:39] | Sobel? | 关于索柏? | 
| [30:41] | Just talking about that. | 我们正在谈这事 | 
| [30:43] | So, he gets a little jumpy in the field? | 他在野战场上有些神经质? | 
| [30:46] | He gets jumpy and then you get killed. | 对 他一神经你就阵亡 | 
| [30:48] | That’s nice. | 那真好 | 
| [30:50] | Yeah, listen, if we discuss it, I think it should just be amongst ourselves. | 是啊 听好了 如果要讨论 仅限于内部 | 
| [30:53] | Absolutely. | 那当然 | 
| [31:03] | 2nd Platoon, ready? | 第二排准备好了吗? | 
| [31:04] | Ready, sir. | 准备好了 长官 | 
| [31:06] | Then get them in formation. | 那就叫他们整队 | 
| [31:08] | We’re moving out. | 我们要出发了 | 
| [31:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [31:36] | Shut up, Cobb. | 卡伯 闭嘴 | 
| [31:38] | You got to admit it. | 你应该承认的 | 
| [31:39] | He’s got no chance. | 他没有机会的 | 
| [31:41] | Either the Krauts will get him or one of us. | 他若非被德军做掉 就是自己人动手 | 
| [31:45] | Who, Sobel? | 说谁? 索柏吗? | 
| [31:47] | He screwed up one maneuver. | 他搞砸了一个演习 | 
| [31:49] | Well, you know, I’m always fumbling with grenades. | 你知道我常把玩手榴弹 | 
| [31:52] | It would be easy if one went off by accident, you know? | 要是不小心炸掉一枚是很容易的事 | 
| [31:55] | Well, now they must have put him in charge for a reason. | 他们让他负责指挥一定有原因 | 
| [31:59] | Yeah, ’cause the Army wouldn’t make a mistake, right? | 因为陆军从不犯错 是吗 西福弟 | 
| [32:17] | Going my way? | 跟我一起走吗? | 
| [32:18] | Wherever the train takes me. | 火车去哪我就去哪 | 
| [32:19] | Where do you suppose that might be? | 那会是哪里? | 
| [32:21] | I haven’t got a clue | 我不知道 | 
| [32:22] | Yeah, come on, take a guess. | 来吧 猜猜看 | 
| [32:24] | Atlantic, Pacific, Atlantic? | 大西洋? 太平洋? 大西洋? | 
| [32:27] | I’m not the intelligence officer. | 我又不是情报局的军官 | 
| [32:30] | Well, as such, I, of course, know, but if I told you, I’d have to kill you. | 我是知道要去哪 但我告诉你就得杀了你 | 
| [32:34] | So, don’t tell me. | 那就别告诉我 | 
| [32:39] | New York City. | 先到纽约 | 
| [32:40] | Troopship. | 上兵船 | 
| [32:42] | England. | 再到英国 | 
| [32:45] | We’re invading Europe, my friend. | 我们要登陆欧洲 兄弟 | 
| [32:48] | Fortress Europa. | 攻击欧罗巴壁垒 | 
| [32:52] | Since when do I drink? | 我何时开始喝酒了? | 
| [32:56] | If I thought you’d drink it, I wouldn’t offer it to you. | 我如果知道你喝酒 才不会请你喝 | 
| [33:01] | Nix? | 尼克? | 
| [33:03] | What are you going to do when you get into combat? | 你从战场上回来后会干什么? | 
| [33:07] | I have every confidence in my scrounging abilities. | 我行骗取巧样样行 | 
| [33:11] | And I have a case of VAT 69 hidden in your footlocker. | 而且你柜子里还藏有一箱陈年威士忌呢 | 
| [33:20] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [33:21] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 | 
| [33:24] | ‘Morning. | 早安 | 
| [33:28] | This could turn into a real nice trip. | 这将会是趟美好旅程 | 
| [33:35] | ( 1943年9月6日) | |
| [33:37] | ( 布鲁克林海军船坞 ) | |
| [33:46] | “Dear sir or madam: | 亲爱的先生女士 | 
| [33:48] | “Soon your son will drop from the sky to engage and defeat the enemy. | 你们的儿子很快就要从天而降 跟敌人作战并击败他们 | 
| [33:54] | “Your frequent letters of love and encouragement… | 你们爱与鼓励的信 | 
| [33:57] | “…will arm him with a fighting heart. | 将可武装他战斗的心 | 
| [34:00] | “With that he cannot fail, but will win glory for himself… | 借着它 他不会失败而会为自己赢得荣耀 | 
| [34:04] | “…make you proud of him, and his country ever grateful… | 让你们以他为荣 而国家也感谢他 | 
| [34:08] | “…for his service in its hour of need. | 在国家需要的时候 挺身而出 | 
| [34:10] | “Signed, Herbert M. Sobel, Captain Commanding.” | 署名: 贺博索柏 上尉连长 | 
| [34:16] | ( 萨玛里亚号 救生衣 ) | |
| [34:27] | Right now, some lucky bastard’s headed for the South Pacific. | 就在此刻 已经有许多走狗屎运的人 朝着南太平洋出发 | 
| [34:31] | Oh, what I’d give. | 好想跟他们换 | 
| [34:32] | He’s going to get billeted on some tropical island. | 被分配到某热带小岛 | 
| [34:35] | Keep talking. | 继续说 | 
| [34:36] | Sitting under a palm tree with six naked native girls… | 跟当地的六个裸体的女孩坐在棕榈树下 | 
| [34:39] | …helping him cut up coconuts so he can hand-feed them to the flamingos. | 她们帮他剥椰子 所以他可以用手来喂火烈鸟 | 
| [34:43] | Flamingos are mean. | 火烈鸟很凶 | 
| [34:45] | They bite. | 会咬人的 | 
| [34:46] | So do the naked native girls. | 裸女也会的 | 
| [34:48] | With any luck. | 如果运气好 | 
| [34:49] | Hey, guys, I’m glad I’m going to Europe. | 大伙们 我很高兴要去欧洲 | 
| [34:52] | Hitler gets one of these right across the windpipe. | 我在希特勒喉管上割一刀 | 
| [34:54] | Roosevelt changes Thanksgiving to Joe Toye Day… | 罗斯福会把感恩节改成乔托依纪念日 | 
| [34:58] | …and pays me $10,000 a year for the rest of my fucking life. | 还要终生每年付我一万元 | 
| [35:02] | What if we don’t get to Europe? | 如果我们不是去欧洲呢? | 
| [35:04] | What if they send us to North Africa? | 如果他们送我们去北非呢? | 
| [35:06] | My brother’s in North Africa. | 我老哥就在北非 | 
| [35:07] | He says it’s hot. | 他说那里很热 | 
| [35:08] | Really, it’s hot in Africa? | 真的? 非洲很热? | 
| [35:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴! | 
| [35:12] | The point is, it don’t matter where we go. | 重点是无论我们去哪里 | 
| [35:14] | In combat, the only person you can trust… | 一旦我们进入战斗 你唯一可信任的 | 
| [35:16] | …is yourself and the fellow next to you. | 就是你自己和身旁的人 | 
| [35:18] | Hey, as long as he’s a paratrooper. | 只要他是个伞兵 | 
| [35:21] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? | 
| [35:22] | And what if that paratrooper turns out to be Sobel? | 万一那个伞兵是索柏? | 
| [35:25] | If I’m next to Sobel in combat, I’m moving on down the line. | 若作战时我旁边是索柏 我会移动战线 | 
| [35:29] | Hook up with some other officer, like Heyliger or Winters. | 去找其他的军官 像是海立格或是温特斯 | 
| [35:33] | I like Winters, he’s a good man. | 我喜欢温特斯 他是个好人 | 
| [35:35] | But when the bullets start flying… | 可是当子弹开始飞舞时 | 
| [35:37] | …I don’t know if I want a Quaker doing my fighting for me. | 我不知道我是不是要让个贵格教徒为我作战 | 
| [35:40] | How do you know he’s a Quaker? | 你怎么知道他是贵格教徒? | 
| [35:42] | He ain’t Catholic. | 他绝不是天主教徒 | 
| [35:43] | Neither is Sobel. | 索柏也不是 | 
| [35:44] | That prick’s a son of Abraham. | 他是个犹太佬 | 
| [35:47] | He’s what? | 他是什么? | 
| [35:49] | He’s a Jew. | 他是犹太人 | 
| [35:54] | I’m a Jew. | 我也是犹太人 | 
| [35:56] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 | 
| [35:58] | Get your nose out of my face. | 快从我面前消失 | 
| [36:07] | What’s all that about? | 那是怎么回事? | 
| [36:09] | Gonorrhea called Sobel a Jew. | 淋病先生说索柏是犹太人 | 
| [36:11] | Liebgott took offense ’cause he’s a Jew too. | 李高特跟他冲起来 因为他自己也是犹太人 | 
| [36:15] | Fighting over Sobel, that’s smart. | 为了索柏打架 真是聪明 | 
| [36:22] | ( 1943年9月18日) | |
| [36:24] | ( 英国 爱德布恩 ) | |
| [36:36] | Attack! | 攻击! | 
| [36:41] | No, you want to kill him! | 不对 你要有杀气 | 
| [36:43] | Parry right, parry left. | 防右刺 防左刺 | 
| [36:45] | Thrust! | 原地突刺! | 
| [36:47] | Take cover. | 还原 | 
| [36:48] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [36:50] | Yesterday, we talked about magnetic declination… | 昨天我们谈到了磁场偏移 | 
| [36:54] | …and the “left add, right subtract” rule. | 以及左加右减定律 | 
| [36:56] | Today we’re putting it into practice. | 今天我们将实地操作 | 
| [36:58] | There are two basic types of fighting positions. | 作战有两种基本位置 | 
| [37:01] | The first is the prepared position. | 第一种是守备位置 | 
| [37:04] | The advantages of a prepared position are that it gives you cover and concealment. | 守备位置的优点是它提供你掩护及隐蔽 | 
| [37:10] | Commence fire! | 开始射击! | 
| [37:16] | We’ll then maneuver right in through these trees. | 然后我们都将朝这树林移动 | 
| [37:19] | At the same time, our second platoon, in this particular case, moves over here. | 同时 在这个例子下 第二排将移动到这里 | 
| [37:24] | He’s then going to close with and kill or capture that German. | 他接着将封锁消灭或俘虏德军 | 
| [37:52] | Sobel’s late. | 索柏迟了 | 
| [38:06] | Why is there a fence here? | 这里为什么会有围篱? | 
| [38:10] | There should be no fence here. | 这里不应该有围篱 | 
| [38:12] | – Tibbo – Yes, sir | – 提波! – 是的 长官! | 
| [38:13] | Give me the map. | 地图给我 | 
| [38:18] | Perconte, Luz. | 派康提 鲁兹 集合弟兄 | 
| [38:19] | Get the men, get them… | 叫他们… | 
| [38:21] | Take cover behind those trees. | 在树后找掩护 | 
| [38:23] | You heard the word. Let’s go over there. | 都听到了 动作快 | 
| [38:29] | There should be no… There should be no fence here. | 这里不应该有围篱 | 
| [38:32] | We could go over it, sir. | 我们可以跨越它 长官 | 
| [38:35] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [38:36] | That’s not the point. Where the goddamn… | 这不是重点 我们到底… | 
| [38:39] | Where the goddamn hell are we? | 在什么鬼地方? | 
| [38:43] | – Perconte? – Yeah. | – 派康提? – 干嘛? | 
| [38:44] | – Sobel’s lost again, right? – Yeah, he’s lost. | – 索柏又迷路了 对不对? – 是啊 他迷路了 | 
| [38:46] | Fucking Christ. | 真该死 | 
| [38:51] | Can you do Major Horton? | 你会模仿贺顿少校吗? | 
| [38:54] | Does a wild bear crap in the woods, son? | – 小子 有人脱裤子放屁的吗? – 安静 | 
| [38:58] | Maybe the good major can goose this schmuck. | 或许这位好少校能耍耍这笨蛋 | 
| [39:00] | Get us moving? | 让我们继续前进吧? | 
| [39:02] | No way. | 不 门儿都没有 | 
| [39:03] | Yes. You got to. | 要 你一定要 | 
| [39:07] | All right, just this once. | 好啦 下不为例 | 
| [39:14] | Three-five-six-eight-three-three. | 三…五…六…八…三…三 | 
| [39:17] | Isn’t that the intersection? | 这不就是交会点吗? | 
| [39:18] | No, sir, it’s here. | 不 长官 是在这里 | 
| [39:20] | You’re a full grid off. | 你偏离整个坐标格了 | 
| [39:22] | Goddamn it. | 可恶 | 
| [39:23] | Is there a problem, Captain Sobel? | 索柏上尉 有什么问题吗? | 
| [39:26] | Who said that? | 谁在说话? | 
| [39:27] | Who broke silence? | 是谁违反通话静默? | 
| [39:29] | I think it’s Major Horton, sir. | 我想那是贺顿少校 长官 | 
| [39:33] | Major Horton? | 贺顿少校? | 
| [39:35] | What is he… Did he join us? | 他怎么…他也参加演习了吗? | 
| [39:37] | I think maybe he’s moving between the platoons, sir. | 我想也许他是在各排间游走 长官 | 
| [39:40] | What is the goddamn holdup, Mr. Sobel? | 索柏先生 你停止不动 是在搞什么鬼? | 
| [39:46] | A fence, sir. | 有座篱笆 长官 | 
| [39:48] | God! | 我的天 | 
| [39:50] | A barbed wire fence. | 有座铁刺围篱 | 
| [39:51] | Oh, that dog just ain’t going to hunt! | 那只狗就是不会打猎 | 
| [39:56] | Now, you cut that fence and get this goddamn platoon on the move! | 你现在把铁网剪了 叫你的排继续前进 | 
| [40:02] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官! | 
| [40:06] | Where are my goddamn wire cutters? | 我那该死的剪线器在哪里? | 
| [40:10] | We have to move. | 我们必须前进 | 
| [40:11] | Sir, without Captain Sobel and 1st Platoon? | 长官 不等索柏连长跟第一排了吗? | 
| [40:15] | It’s a T-intersection. We improvise. | 这是个”T”字形交汇点 我们自行发挥 | 
| [40:18] | Double envelopment laid on a base of fire to cut the road in all directions. | 以火力掩护双重的包围 封锁道路四方 | 
| [40:22] | Hook right with first squad. Tell Guarnere to move left with second. | 向右与第一班会合 叫葛奈瑞和第二班向左移动 | 
| [40:25] | I’ll be right up the middle with third, go. | 我会和第三班从中线突破 | 
| [40:27] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官! | 
| [40:51] | Deary me. | 我的天 | 
| [41:04] | Bloody hell. | 搞什么鬼 | 
| [41:25] | You’ve done it now, Yanks. | 你成功了 美国佬 | 
| [41:27] | You’ve captured me. | 你抓到我了 | 
| [41:32] | Hi-ho, Silver! | 冲啊~ 骏马! | 
| [41:39] | Would that be the enemy? | 那是你们的敌人吗? | 
| [41:41] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 事实上 是的 | 
| [41:51] | Good work, 2nd Platoon. | 干得好 第二排 | 
| [41:53] | We took the objective. | 我们攻占目标了 | 
| [42:03] | Who is the idiot who cut that man’s fence? | 哪个白痴把那个人的篱笆给剪了? | 
| [42:06] | I was ordered to, sir. | 有人命令我剪的 长官 | 
| [42:08] | By whom? | 是谁? | 
| [42:09] | Major Horton, sir. | 贺顿少校 长官 | 
| [42:10] | Major Horton? | 贺顿少校? | 
| [42:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官! | 
| [42:12] | Major Horton told you to do that? | 贺顿少校叫你这么做? | 
| [42:13] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官! | 
| [42:14] | Major Horton ordered you to cut the fence? | 贺顿少校命令你把围篱剪了? | 
| [42:18] | Yes, he did. | 是的 他说的 | 
| [42:19] | Major Horton is on leave in London. | 贺顿少校正在伦敦休假 | 
| [42:26] | Get those cows out of here. | 把那些牛赶走 | 
| [42:56] | Lieutenant Winters. | 温特斯中尉 | 
| [43:01] | With Captain Sobel’s compliments, sir. | 我带来了索柏上尉的”嘉勉” 长官 | 
| [43:07] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 | 
| [43:27] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 我的天啊 | 
| [43:29] | This spells court-martial. | 我看要军法审判了 | 
| [43:31] | Wide open! Yes. | 空位投篮!进了 | 
| [43:37] | No, sir, I do not understand. | 不是的 长官 我不明白 | 
| [43:39] | Your orders to me were to inspect the latrines at 1000 hours. | 你的命令是要我在10点时检查厕所 | 
| [43:43] | From 0930 to 0955 I was censoring the enlisted men’s mail by order of Colonel Strayer. | 从9点30到9点55 我奉史崔尔上校的命令查阅士兵们的信件 | 
| [43:49] | At 1000 hours I followed your orders to the minute. | 10点整 我分秒不差执行了你的命令 | 
| [43:52] | I changed that time to 0945. | 我把时间改到9点45了 | 
| [43:55] | No one told me, sir. | 没人告诉我 长官 | 
| [43:56] | I telephoned. | 我打过电话 | 
| [43:57] | I’m quartered with a family that has no telephone. | 我的排上没有电话 | 
| [44:00] | And sent a runner. | 我还派了传令兵 | 
| [44:01] | No runner found me, Captain. | 传令兵没有找到我 上尉 | 
| [44:03] | Irregardless, when given a task to perform by a ranking officer | 不管那么多 当上属长官指派任务时 | 
| [44:07] | you should have delegated your task of latrine inspection to another officer. | 你应将检查厕所的工作 移交给其他军官 | 
| [44:11] | You failed to do so. | 你并未这样做 | 
| [44:13] | Were I to let such a failure of duty by my own X O go unpunished… | 难道要我不处罚犯错的值星官 | 
| [44:17] | …what kind of message is that to the men? | 那样士兵们会怎样想? | 
| [44:19] | I performed my duty as I was ordered, sir. | 我照命令执行了任务 长官 | 
| [44:22] | And I disagree. | 但我不认为 | 
| [44:23] | So, your options are quite simple, Lieutenant. | 所以你现在的选择很简单 中尉 | 
| [44:27] | Punishment for your offenses will be denial of a 48-hour pass for 60 days. | 对你错误的处罚 将是60天内48小时不许外出 | 
| [44:32] | Stand before me at attention. | 在我面前立正站好 | 
| [44:37] | Or you may initiate a letter of appeal and request a trial by court-martial. | 或者你可以上诉 并要求召开军事法庭 | 
| [44:47] | You spend your weekends on the base anyway, Dick. | 反正你周末休假都待在营区 迪克 | 
| [44:49] | Be a man, take the punishment. | 像个男子汉接受处罚吧 | 
| [44:52] | May I borrow your pen, sir? | 能跟你借个笔吗 长官? | 
| [45:06] | My endorsement, sir. | 我的签署 长官 | 
| [45:09] | I request trial by court-martial. | 我要求开军事法庭 | 
| [45:23] | We lost Winters to battalion mess. | 温特斯被调去营部伙房了 | 
| [45:25] | You’re shitting me. | 你在开玩笑吧? | 
| [45:26] | No. | 真的! | 
| [45:27] | Strayer did it, while they try to figure out the procedures for his court-martial. | 史崔尔调的 为了让他们能想出军法审判他的程序 | 
| [45:31] | Nix better find a loophole and get him out. | 那尼克最好挖个洞把他救援出来 | 
| [45:33] | And if he don’t? | 万一他不出来呢? | 
| [45:35] | Winters scrambles eggs while the rest of us make the big jump with Sobel. | 我们和索柏大空降的时候 温特斯却在炒蛋 | 
| [45:40] | Not me. | 别叫我去 | 
| [45:42] | So we’re going through with this, right? | 所以我们决定这么做了? | 
| [45:45] | We’ve got to do something. | 我们总得做点什么 | 
| [45:46] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [45:49] | All right. | 好吧.. | 
| [45:51] | Good. | 好吧… | 
| [45:54] | But we’d all better be clear on the consequences. | 我们最好都清楚要承担的后果 | 
| [45:56] | – I don’t care about the consequences. – You got. | – 我才不在乎后果 – 要在乎 | 
| [46:00] | We could be lined up against a wall and shot. | 我们可能排排站被枪毙 | 
| [46:05] | Now, I’m ready to face that. | 我已经做好这样的准备 | 
| [46:08] | And every one of us had better be, too. | 大家最好也都准备好 | 
| [46:16] | I will not follow that man into combat. | 我不会跟随那个人作战 | 
| [46:23] | Me neither. | 我也不会 | 
| [46:27] | All right. | 很好 | 
| [46:30] | Then let’s do it. | 我们就这么做 | 
| [46:45] | “I hereby… | 我在此声明 | 
| [46:48] | “…no longer wish to serve… | 不愿再担任 | 
| [46:55] | “…as a non-commissioned officer… | 士官 | 
| [47:05] | “…in Easy Company.” | 管理E连 | 
| [47:20] | All right, boys. | 很好 诸位 | 
| [47:23] | Good luck. | 祝好运! | 
| [47:28] | I ought to have you all shot! | 我应把你们都枪毙 | 
| [47:31] | This is nothing less than an act of mutiny… | 在我们准备反攻欧洲的时候 | 
| [47:33] | …while we prepare for the goddamn invasion of Europe. | 这跟军事叛乱没有两样 | 
| [47:36] | Sergeant Harris. | 哈理士中士 | 
| [47:38] | Sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [47:39] | Turn in your stripes, collect your gear. | 缴交军徽 收拾装备 | 
| [47:41] | You are hereby transferred out of my regiment. | 我要调你离开我的团 | 
| [47:44] | Sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [47:44] | Get out. | 离开 | 
| [47:47] | Sergeant Ranney. | 蓝尼中士 | 
| [47:48] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [47:50] | You consider yourself lucky, I’m only busting you to private. | 算你走运 我只把你降为二等兵 | 
| [47:53] | All of you NCOs have disgraced the 101st Airborne. | 你们这些士官已经让101空降师蒙羞 | 
| [47:57] | Consider yourself lucky that we are on the eve of the largest action in the history of warfare… | 因为我们正在历史上最大战役的前夕 | 
| [48:02] | …which leaves me no choice but to spare your lives. | 我只好饶了你们的性命 | 
| [48:09] | Now, get out of my office and get out of my sight. | 离开我的办公室 别让我看到你们 | 
| [48:13] | Get. | 离开 | 
| [48:30] | Keep them coming, atta-boy. | 继续搬给我 很好 就是这样 | 
| [49:06] | I can only speculate, sir. Most of the men would never do this… | 我只能这样猜想 长官 大部分人不会这么做 | 
| [49:10] | …but I believe just a few of the sergeants may have felt… | 但有少部分的士官 | 
| [49:14] | …their loyalty lay more to the platoon than to the company. | 觉得对排上的忠诚高于对连上 | 
| [49:18] | And these few sergeants convinced all of the other NCOs in your company… | 而这些少数军官说服连上其他士官 | 
| [49:22] | …to turn in their stripes? | 将他们的军阶交出? | 
| [49:23] | As staff sergeants, they have a great amount of influence, sir. | 作为幕僚士官 他们影响力很大 长官 | 
| [49:25] | But as I say, the rest are good men. | 可是就像我说的 其他的都是好人 | 
| [49:27] | I know them, I can work with them. | 我了解他们 我可以和他们共事 | 
| [49:37] | This business with the Winters’ court-martial… | 关于将温斯特交付军法一事 | 
| [49:39] | …has been an unpleasant distraction. | 已经造成不愉快的骚动 | 
| [49:42] | Indeed it has, sir. | 的确 的确是这样的 长官 | 
| [49:44] | However… | 总之 | 
| [49:46] | …your command of Easy Company has been exemplary. | 你对E连的领导一直可为模范 | 
| [49:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [49:52] | In fact, except for the actions of a few of your non-coms… | 事实上 除了这些少数士官的行为外 | 
| [49:57] | …I believe you’ve fielded one of the finest companies of soldiers I’ve ever seen. | 我相信你所统领的是我所见过最好的连队 | 
| [50:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [50:04] | Herbert, Division has established… | 贺博! 师部 | 
| [50:06] | …a parachute training school at Chilton Foliat. | 已经在奇顿佛列建了一所伞兵训练学校 | 
| [50:09] | The idea is for non-infantry types who… | 目的是让在即将展开的登陆中 | 
| [50:13] | …were vital to the coming invasion… | 非步兵的重要人员 | 
| [50:15] | …such as doctors and chaplains, to take jump training there. | 如医生及牧师参加跳伞训练 | 
| [50:20] | I can’t think of anyone more qualified… | 坦白说 除你之外我想不出 | 
| [50:23] | …to command such a school than you are. | 更适合去该校指导的人 | 
| [50:29] | Sir? | 长官? | 
| [50:33] | I’m reassigning you to Chilton Foliat. | 我将你转调到奇顿佛列 | 
| [50:45] | I’m losing Easy Company? | 我要离开E连? | 
| [50:47] | The war effort needs you elsewhere. | 战争需要你去别的地方 | 
| [50:56] | Permission to speak, sir? | 请求发言 长官 | 
| [50:58] | Granted. | 请求许可 | 
| [51:03] | Is… Who will be replacing me? | 谁会来替代我? | 
| [51:06] | Lieutenant Meehan from Baker Company is senior. | B连的米汉中尉比较资深 | 
| [51:12] | Good luck at Chilton Foliat, Herbert. | 祝你在奇顿佛列好运 贺博 | 
| [51:14] | Don’t let us down now. | 别让我们失望了 | 
| [51:22] | No, sir. | 我不会的 长官 | 
| [51:31] | Carry on. | 继续工作 | 
| [52:16] | ( 1944年5月31日) | |
| [52:19] | ( 英国 尤波泰瑞 ) | |
| [52:26] | 2nd Platoon, listen up. | 第二排听好 | 
| [52:27] | I want the first squad and A-side tents right up there. | 我要一班在这边搭帐篷 | 
| [52:31] | Third squad, second row… | 第三班 到第二列 | 
| [52:48] | Holy shit. | 我的老天 | 
| [52:51] | No, it’s all right. We’re tommies… | 没关系的 老兄 我们是英军 | 
| [52:53] | …not bleeding boche. | 不是死德军 | 
| [52:54] | Is all this real? | 这是真的吗? | 
| [52:55] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [52:56] | Some is from the Hermans, somebody’s tailor’s knocked up. | 有些是从赫曼裁缝店赶工缝制 | 
| [52:59] | For you, so you can get your mince pies on this Jerry clobber… | 用来给你们用馅饼砸德国佬的 | 
| [53:02] | …if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我的意思 | 
| [53:04] | Not really. | 不太懂 | 
| [53:05] | Mack, you got a Luger? | 老兄 有鲁格枪(德军手枪)? | 
| [53:07] | I’m dying to get a real Luger. | 我好想摸摸真的鲁格枪 | 
| [53:09] | Yeah, go on then. | 有啊 拿去 | 
| [53:12] | A quick butchers, yeah? | 真是把好枪 对不? | 
| [53:18] | Boy, she sure is a doozy. | 乖乖 她真是棒极了 | 
| [53:19] | Yeah, it’s pukka, ain’t it? | 她真是高级 对不? | 
| [53:21] | What? | 什么? | 
| [53:23] | Hey, Petty. | 派提! | 
| [53:25] | Hey, mate. | 老兄 | 
| [53:28] | You’re having a bath if you think you’re half-inching that. | 你可别得寸进尺 | 
| [53:32] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 | 
| [53:33] | Sorry. Well, good luck. | 抱歉! 祝你好运! | 
| [53:35] | You too, mate. | 你也是 老兄 | 
| [53:38] | What’s up, Hoobs? | 什么事 胡伯? | 
| [53:40] | These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer. | 这些人经历了陆军最严格的训练 | 
| [53:44] | Under the worst possible circumstances. | 在极艰困的环境下 | 
| [53:47] | And they volunteered for it. | 而且这些人都是自愿从军 | 
| [53:49] | Christ, I was just shooting craps with them. It’s not like… | 拜托 迪克 我不过是跟他们掷骰子 又不是… | 
| [53:52] | You know why they volunteered? | 你知道他们为什么自愿吗? | 
| [53:54] | So, when things got really bad, the man next to them would be the best. | 情况变得很糟时 壕沟中身旁的都将是上上之才 | 
| [54:00] | Not some draftee who’s going to get him killed. | 而不是会害死他们的充数兵 | 
| [54:02] | Are you ticked because they like me? | 难道你因为他们喜欢我而不高兴? | 
| [54:05] | Because I’m spending time to get to know my soldiers? | 因为我花时间去了解我的弟兄? | 
| [54:07] | You’ve been with these guys for what, two years? | 拜托 你和他们相处两年了吧? | 
| [54:10] | I’ve been here for six days. | 我才来这里六天 | 
| [54:13] | You’re gambling, Bob. | 你是在赌博 鲍伯 | 
| [54:14] | So what? Soldiers do that. | 那又怎样? 阿兵哥都赌博 | 
| [54:16] | I don’t deserve a reprimand for it. | 这不值得你训我 | 
| [54:19] | What if you’d won? | 如果你赢了呢? | 
| [54:22] | What? | 什么? | 
| [54:22] | What if you’d won? | 如果你赌赢了怎么办? | 
| [54:30] | Never put yourself in a position where you can take from these men. | 千万不要给自己有任何占士兵便宜的机会 | 
| [54:39] | Lieutenant Meehan? | 米汉中尉? | 
| [54:41] | Enter. | 进来 | 
| [54:44] | On the last training jump, I had a compass. | 在上次的跳伞练习 我带着罗盘 | 
| [54:49] | Close the flap. | 把帐帘放下 | 
| [54:53] | Then we turn left. | 然后我们向左转 | 
| [54:54] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [54:55] | Bearing zero-four-two. | 航线042度 | 
| [54:58] | 12 minutes. | 飞12分钟 | 
| [54:59] | Then another left? | 然后再左转? | 
| [55:00] | – Yes – Yeah | – 对! – 对! | 
| [55:02] | Call it three-five-eight… | 算是258度吧 | 
| [55:05] | …for 10 and a half minutes. | 飞了十分半钟 | 
| [55:08] | Green light, right over Ramsbury. | 绿灯亮起 正在兰姆斯柏瑞上方 | 
| [55:10] | Ramsbury. | 兰姆斯柏瑞 | 
| [55:12] | Every single time. | 每次都是一样 | 
| [55:14] | Linear distance on the grid of about… | 用你图上的格数计算是从… | 
| [55:20] | Okay. | 嗯 | 
| [55:21] | Ramsbury. | 兰姆斯柏瑞 | 
| [55:24] | Upottery. | 尤波泰瑞 | 
| [55:33] | So… | 所以… | 
| [55:35] | It’s Normandy. | 这是诺曼底 | 
| [55:37] | St. Marie du Mont. | 圣梅莉山岭 | 
| [55:39] | Causeway Number One. | 一号堤道 | 
| [55:40] | Causeway Number Two. | 二号堤道 | 
| [55:42] | The ultimate field problem. | 最大的战地问题 | 
| [55:45] | The estuary of the Douve River divides two beachheads… | 多佛河口分成两个滩头 | 
| [55:48] | …code-named Utah, here, and Omaha, here. | 代号是犹他 这里 还有是奥马哈 这里 | 
| [55:53] | Seaborne Infantry will hit these beaches in force… | 海运步兵大批抵达这些滩头… | 
| [55:55] | …at a date and time to be specified. | …有待指定日期与时刻 | 
| [55:58] | H-hour, D-day. | 代号H时 D日 | 
| [56:00] | Airborne’s objective, gentlemen, is to take the town of Carentan… | 空降部队的目标是拿下卡汉坦或叫卡云坦 | 
| [56:05] | …thus linking Utah and Omaha into a single, continuous beachhead. | 借以将犹他及奥马哈连成一线 | 
| [56:09] | …linking Omaha and Utah into one continuous beachhead. | …借以将犹他及奥马哈连成一线 | 
| [56:13] | Each trooper will learn this operation by heart… | 每位伞兵心里都要将任务牢记在心 | 
| [56:16] | …and know his and every other outfits’ mission to the detail. | 并了解自己其他兵种协同任务的每个细节 | 
| [56:19] | Meehan? | 米汉中尉? | 
| [56:20] | Yes, Dukeman. | 什么事 杜克曼? | 
| [56:21] | Sir, are we dropping tonight? | 长官 我们今晚跳吗? | 
| [56:23] | When it’s time for you to know, we’ll let you know. | 该让你知道的时候会告诉你 | 
| [56:25] | In the meantime, study these sand tables, maps, and reconnaissance photos… | 与此同时 研究这个沙盘地图以及侦察照片 | 
| [56:29] | …until you can draw a map of the area by memory. | 直到你可以靠记忆画出这一区的地图 | 
| [56:32] | Now, we will drop behind this Atlantic wall five hours | 我们将在第四步兵师登陆犹他滩头前的五小时 | 
| [56:36] | before the 4th Infantry lands at Utah. | 降落在这个大西洋防线之后 | 
| [56:39] | And between our assembly area and the battalion’s objective… | 在集结区及空降营目标之间 | 
| [56:42] | …there is a German garrison right here in this area, St. Marie du Mont. | 这里有个德军的守卫部队 防守着圣梅莉山头 | 
| [56:47] | Easy Company will destroy that garrison. | E连将负责歼灭该军 | 
| [56:53] | Three-day supply of K rations, chocolate bars, charms, candy… | 三天份的口粮 巧克力棒 精力糖 | 
| [56:56] | …powdered coffee, sugar, and matches. | 咖啡粉 砂糖跟火柴 | 
| [56:59] | Compass, bayonet, entrenching tool, ammunition, gas mask. | 罗盘 刺刀 土工器具 弹药 防毒面具 | 
| [57:03] | Musette bag with ammo, my webbing, my.45, canteen… | 携物袋加预备弹药 我的伪装网 45手枪 水壶 | 
| [57:07] | …two cartons of smokes. | 两包烟 | 
| [57:09] | Hawkins mine, two grenades, smoke grenade, gamma grenade… | 霍金式地雷 两枚手榴弹 烟雾弹 伽玛弹 | 
| [57:12] | …TNT, this bullshit, and a pair of nasty skivvies. | 炸药 这鬼玩意 还有件脏内衣 | 
| [57:15] | What’s your point? | 你到底什么意思? | 
| [57:16] | This weighs as much as I do. | 这些东西和我的体重相当 | 
| [57:18] | I’ve still got my chute, my reserve chute, my Mae West, my M-1. | 我还要带降落伞 副伞 救生衣 M1步枪 | 
| [57:21] | Where are you keeping your brass knuckles? | 那你的指节铜套要放哪里? | 
| [57:24] | I could use some brass knuckles. | 我或许会用得上指节铜套的 | 
| [57:26] | Hey, anything for me? | 费斯特 有给我的吗? | 
| [57:28] | No. | 没有 | 
| [57:29] | Sergeant Martin. | 马丁中士 | 
| [57:38] | For Talbert. | 泰伯特! | 
| [57:44] | Heavy! condoms? | 很重呢 保险套吗? | 
| [57:45] | I don’t know, probably. | 我不知道 也许是吧 | 
| [57:47] | What you got? | 信上写的什么? | 
| [57:47] | “Dear Floyd: Give them hell.” | “亲爱的佛洛依德 让敌人都下地狱” | 
| [57:51] | It’s from the chief of the Kokomo Police. | 是柯科摩警察局长寄来的 | 
| [57:52] | Right. | 对 | 
| [57:57] | You’ve got to love cops. | 这些警察真是可爱 | 
| [57:59] | All right, listen up, listen up. | 好了 注意听 | 
| [58:02] | If you did not sign your GI life insurance policy… | 如果你还没签你的大兵人寿险单 | 
| [58:06] | …you go on over and see Sergeant Evans at the headquarters company tent. | 现在就去总部连办公室找依凡斯中士 | 
| [58:12] | You boys don’t let your families miss out on $10,000. | 可别让你们的家人平白损失一万元 | 
| [58:17] | You hear that, Gerry? | 你听到了吗 杰瑞? | 
| [58:18] | Hey, Lip? | 李普? | 
| [58:19] | Yeah, boy. | 什么事? | 
| [58:23] | Has Guarnere said anything about his brother? | 葛奈瑞有告诉你关于他老哥的事吗? | 
| [58:25] | No. | 没有 | 
| [58:26] | I got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 | 
| [58:27] | My wife keeps up with things back home, casualty lists and like that. | 我老婆在美国随时注意消息 如阵亡名单 | 
| [58:31] | Yeah? | 怎么? | 
| [58:32] | Guarnere’s brother in Italy? | 葛奈瑞的老哥在意大利? | 
| [58:34] | Henry? | 亨利? | 
| [58:35] | Killed in Monte Cassino. | 在蒙地卡西诺阵亡 | 
| [58:39] | Well, I’m sure he doesn’t know. | 我确定他并不知道 | 
| [58:41] | Damn. | 糟糕 | 
| [58:41] | What’d you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做? | 
| [58:44] | If it were me, I’d tell him. | 如果是我 我会告诉他 | 
| [58:47] | Couple of hours before we jump? | 就在跳伞前几小时? | 
| [58:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [59:01] | Why are they springing these things on us now? | 他们干嘛现在把这些东西加挂在我们身上? | 
| [59:05] | It’s just an extra 80 pounds strapped to your leg. | 多了80磅的重量绑在你的腿上 | 
| [59:08] | Does anybody have any idea how the hell this thing works? | 有没有知道这鬼玩意儿怎么用? | 
| [59:12] | Colonel Sink. | 辛克上校给你的 | 
| [59:16] | Colonel Sink. | 辛克上校给你的 | 
| [59:20] | “Soldiers of the regiment. | 团里的各位弟兄: | 
| [59:22] | “Tonight is the night of nights. | 今晚就是大战的第一晚 | 
| [59:28] | “Today, as you read this… | 当你在看这封信时 | 
| [59:31] | “…you are en route to the great adventure for which you have trained… | 你正踏上前往伟大历险的征途上 | 
| [59:34] | “…for over two years.” | 为此你已受训两年多 | 
| [59:37] | So, that’s why they gave us ice cream. | 那就是为什么给我们冰淇淋吃 | 
| [59:42] | Easy Company, listen up! | E连注意! | 
| [59:47] | Channel coast is socked in with rain and fog. | 海峡对岸雨雾弥漫 | 
| [59:50] | No jump tonight. | 今晚不跳了 | 
| [59:53] | The invasion has been postponed. | 登陆行动已经延后了 | 
| [59:55] | We’re on a 24-hour stand-down. | 我们现在进入24小时预备状态 | 
| [1:00:01] | Well, this is quite a surprise. | 这真是出人意料之外 | 
| [1:00:03] | Not particularly. | 倒不见得 | 
| [1:00:04] | It so happens I rather expected it. | 既来之则安之 | 
| [1:00:07] | Well, I can’t see how you people can pass up $80,000 for the Cause. | 我实在无法理解你们 怎能为了八万块钱就从军 | 
| [1:00:13] | For whose cause? | 我可不是为钱从军的 | 
| [1:00:15] | If you’re so interested in serving a cause… | 如果是为了薪给的话 | 
| [1:00:17] | …why don’t you join the Army? | 为什么不干脆加入陆军算了? | 
| [1:00:18] | Next, please. | 下一位请 | 
| [1:00:24] | Oh, 4F. | 我穿4M | 
| [1:00:25] | You look 1A to me. | 你看来像是穿1A号 | 
| [1:00:27] | You don’t look so bad yourself. | 你本人比较好看 | 
| [1:00:30] | “Dearest Johnny”? | “亲爱的强尼” | 
| [1:00:33] | Well, should you be giving blood? | 你是不是该捐个血? | 
| [1:00:35] | I woke up. | 我醒来了 | 
| [1:00:38] | I got the wrong goddamn jacket. | 我穿到别人的外套 | 
| [1:00:41] | I was struck by lightning. | 我好象触电一样 | 
| [1:00:50] | Nobody dancing. | 没有人在跳舞 | 
| [1:00:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 没有关系 | 
| [1:00:54] | “Your pal, Bill Guarnere’s brother…” | “比尔葛奈瑞的哥哥” | 
| [1:01:58] | ( 1944年6月5日 ) | |
| [1:02:00] | ( 尤波泰瑞机场 ) | |
| [1:02:30] | Good luck, lads. | 祝你们好运 | 
| [1:02:31] | See you, tommies. | 再见了 英国大兵 | 
| [1:02:33] | See you, mate. | 帮我修理德国佬 | 
| [1:02:48] | Try and get these leg straps through. | 试穿你的脚束 | 
| [1:02:55] | Johnny? | 强尼? | 
| [1:03:02] | Got something you might be looking for. | 你大概找这个很久了 | 
| [1:03:05] | Took your jacket by mistake. | 我不小心拿错了 | 
| [1:03:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [1:03:08] | You read it? | 你看了吗? | 
| [1:03:12] | Where the fuck is Monte Cassino? | 蒙地卡西诺在哪里? | 
| [1:03:14] | I don’t know. Italy somewhere. | 我不知道 意大利某处吧 | 
| [1:03:19] | Sorry about your brother, Bill. | 很遗憾听到你哥的消息 比尔 | 
| [1:03:22] | I’m sorry for my ma. | 对不起我的妈妈 | 
| [1:03:25] | He was… | 我哥… | 
| [1:03:31] | Let’s get this over with. | 赶快把伞跳完吧 | 
| [1:03:37] | Bill? | 比尔? | 
| [1:03:41] | I’ll meet up with you over there. | 我会在那里等你的 | 
| [1:03:47] | Gentlemen, Doc Roe is handing these out for air sickness. | 各位 罗医官开了晕机药给大家 | 
| [1:03:50] | Orders are, “Every man takes one now, another, 30 minutes in the air.” | 规定每人现在吃一颗 升空30分钟后再吃一颗 | 
| [1:03:56] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 | 
| [1:04:04] | 2nd Platoon, listen up. | 第二排注意 | 
| [1:04:09] | Good luck. | 祝好运 | 
| [1:04:12] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你们 | 
| [1:04:15] | I’ll see you in the assembly area. | 我们在集结区再见 | 
| [1:05:12] | If the wire contacts are sensitive, then I think all we should have to do… | 如果这很敏感的话 我想我们应该… | 
| [1:05:22] | Goddamn, Lieb. | 可恶 李 | 
| [1:05:23] | That airsick pill is making me loopy. | 晕机药害我晕头转向 | 
| [1:09:34] | 同盟国远征的陆海空军兄弟们 | |
| [1:09:39] | 我们即将展开长征 为此我们已磨练很久 | |
| [1:09:43] | 世界的目光都在你们身上 | |
| [1:09:49] | 祝好运 让我们都向万能的神 | |
| [1:09:53] | 为伟大而神圣的行动祈求祝福 | |
| [1:09:59] | 盟军最高指挥官德怀特·艾森豪威尔将军 |