| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | 美国家庭影院 出品 | |
| [02:20] | 兄 弟 连 | |
| [02:29] | I never thought I’d get through D-day. | 我从没想过能活过D日 | 
| [02:32] | Let alone the next phase or the next phase. | 更不用说接下来的阶段 | 
| [02:35] | I thought I was going to get killed instantly. | 我以为我马上就会阵亡 | 
| [02:37] | I thought one of two things: | 我想只有两种下场 | 
| [02:39] | A quick death or… | 要不是很快就阵亡 | 
| [02:42] | …I’d come through probably without a scratch. | 不然就可能是毫发无伤 | 
| [02:45] | I think everybody had fear. | 我想每个人都有恐惧 | 
| [02:47] | I think there’s people that can handle fear. | 有人也知道如何面对恐怖 | 
| [02:51] | I think… | 我想 | 
| [02:54] | I think I was probably one of them. | 我就是这样的人 | 
| [02:55] | I think I was just as… | 尽管我和其他人 | 
| [02:58] | …scared as anybody else except I could think. | 一样害怕 只是我还能够思考 | 
| [03:00] | It’s a feeling you would not let yourself down… | 这是一种不能让自己丢脸的感觉 | 
| [03:05] | …and you would not let your comrades or your unit down. | 更不能让弟兄和连队丢脸 | 
| [03:10] | We all had fear. | 我们心里都有着恐惧 | 
| [03:12] | But we all had training to know that… | 但是我们都受过训练去了解 | 
| [03:16] | …you try to handle your fear… | 你要试着去战胜恐惧 | 
| [03:18] | …and work to accomplish what you’re supposed to be doing. | 努力完成你该做的事 | 
| [03:29] | 卡 灵 顿 | |
| [03:34] | ( 1944年6月8日 ) | |
| [03:36] | ( 法国 诺曼底 ) | |
| [04:15] | Hey, it looks like what’s-his-name. | 那家伙叫什么名字来着? | 
| [04:19] | You know, from 1st Platoon? | 就是第一排的那家伙 | 
| [04:21] | Our 1st platoon? | 我们连的第一排? | 
| [04:23] | It sure does. | 废话 | 
| [04:31] | Blithe. | 布洛依 | 
| [04:33] | Hey, Blithe. | 嘿 布洛依 | 
| [04:37] | Blithe! | 布洛依! | 
| [04:55] | Thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 | 
| [05:00] | You alone? | 就你一个人? | 
| [05:04] | You’re the first familiar faces I’ve seen. | 你是我遇到的第一个熟人 | 
| [05:06] | I ain’t surprised. | 没什么好奇怪 | 
| [05:08] | They dropped us all over the peninsula. | 他们把我们在柯胜丁半岛丢得到处都是 | 
| [05:10] | We’ve been fighting with the 502nd since we hit the ground. | 我们降落之后 一直跟着502团作战 | 
| [05:14] | You? | 你呢? | 
| [05:18] | Oh, I’ve been… | 我一直… | 
| [05:22] | …trying to find Easy. | 在找E连的人 | 
| [05:24] | Join the club. | 跟我们一起走吧 | 
| [05:50] | Hey, fellows. | 伙计们 | 
| [05:51] | Well, look who decided to show up, Floyd. | 看看是谁终于露脸了 佛洛依德 | 
| [05:54] | Hi there, Luz. | 鲁兹 你还好吗? | 
| [05:56] | We thought we’d never find you guys. | 我们还以为再也找不到你们了 | 
| [05:57] | Hey, Tab, get a load of this. | 泰仔! 看看这个 挺不错的! | 
| [05:59] | You like that? | 喜不喜欢? | 
| [06:00] | It’s the real stuff. | 喜欢 这可是真材实料呢 | 
| [06:01] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 | 
| [06:02] | You like this? | 你喜欢吗? | 
| [06:03] | Oh, nice. | 不错 | 
| [06:05] | That’s a beauty, Sarge. | – 这真是好东西 中士 – 迷彩真好看 泰柏特 | 
| [06:09] | My Luger’s gonna put you all to shame when I get it. | 等我拿到我的鲁格枪 你们通通都会羞愧至死 | 
| [06:18] | How was your jump? | 你们跳得如何? | 
| [06:20] | Missed the DZ. | 错过了降落地点 | 
| [06:22] | Yeah, that goes without saying. | 那还用得着说吗? | 
| [06:24] | I guess so. | 我想也是 | 
| [06:26] | Got any souvenirs to trade? | 有什么纪念品要交换吗? | 
| [06:27] | What? | 什么? | 
| [06:30] | They’re all ticking. | 它们都还能走 | 
| [06:32] | Unlike their previous owners. | 不象它们的前主人 | 
| [06:34] | Got anything good? | 有什么好东西吗? | 
| [06:36] | Not yet. | 还没有 | 
| [06:36] | Hey. | 好吧 | 
| [06:43] | So, have we lost anybody? | 我们有损失弟兄吗? | 
| [06:46] | Tommy Burgess took one in the face. | 汤米伯基斯脸部挂彩 | 
| [06:49] | Popeye Wynn got pinked in the behind. | “普派”怀恩屁股开花 | 
| [06:51] | But they’re gonna be okay. | 不过他们都会没事的 | 
| [06:53] | That’s good. | 那就好 | 
| [06:54] | You run into Lt. Meehan on your travels? | 你一路上有遇到米汉中尉吗? | 
| [06:56] | No, why? | 没有 为什么这么问? | 
| [06:58] | Company HQ’s still missing. | 还联系不上连指挥所 | 
| [07:00] | They think the plane crashed. | 有人认为飞机被击落了 | 
| [07:01] | They say he’s gonna turn up. | 有人认为他会出现的 | 
| [07:03] | Yeah, I ain’t holding my breath. | 我可不那么想 | 
| [07:05] | Who’s in command, then? | 那现在谁是指挥官? | 
| [07:07] | Winters for now. | 现在是由温特斯指挥 | 
| [07:08] | Lieutenant Welsh is 1st Platoon. | 威尔旭中尉负责第一排 | 
| [07:12] | Let’s go, 1st Platoon! | 第一排出发! | 
| [07:18] | Easy’s moving out! | E连出发了! | 
| [07:20] | On your feet. | 第一排起立 | 
| [07:23] | Stand up, lift up. Let’s go. | 起立 我们出发了 | 
| [07:27] | Listen up! | 注意! | 
| [07:29] | It’ll be dark soon. | 天快黑了 | 
| [07:30] | I want light and noise discipline from here on. | 从现在开始 我要实施噪音及灯火管制 | 
| [07:33] | No talking, no smoking. | 不准说话 不准抽烟 | 
| [07:34] | No playing grab-fanny with the man in front of you, Luz. | 也不准抓前面人的屁股 鲁兹 | 
| [07:37] | So, where we headed to, Lieutenant? | 我们要去哪里 中尉? | 
| [07:39] | We’re taking Carentan. | 去攻占卡灵顿 | 
| [07:40] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来很好玩 | 
| [07:41] | It’s the only place where armor from Omaha and Utah Beach… | 那是奥马哈和犹他滩头的装甲部队 | 
| [07:44] | …can link up and head inland. | 唯一可以集结向内陆挺进的地点 | 
| [07:46] | Until we take it, they’re stuck on the sand. | 在我们拿下卡灵顿前 他们将困在沙滩上 | 
| [07:48] | General Taylor’s sending the whole division. | 泰勒将军已经派了整个师 | 
| [07:51] | Remember, boys… | 各位弟兄记住 | 
| [07:52] | …give me three days and three nights of hard fighting… | 你们好好奋战三天三夜 | 
| [07:55] | …and you will be relieved. | 我就让你们休假 | 
| [07:58] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 | 
| [07:59] | Lieutenant, I’ll take point. | 我来担任尖兵 | 
| [08:01] | Corporal Hoobler will be lead scout. | 胡伯勒下士带领搜索组 | 
| [08:03] | Blithe, glad you could join us. | 布洛依! 很高兴你能加入我们 | 
| [08:06] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [08:07] | 1st Platoon, fall in behind Fox Company. | 第一排 在F连后面集合 | 
| [08:09] | You people from 2nd and 3rd Platoon, follow us. | 第二及第三排跟着我们 | 
| [08:12] | Let’s shake a leg. | 我们出发了 | 
| [08:14] | Another thing to remember, boys… | 再提醒你们一件事 弟兄们 | 
| [08:17] | …flies spread disease. | “苍蝇”会传染疾病 | 
| [08:19] | So, keep yours closed. | 所以把你的给关好了 | 
| [09:08] | Don’t wake Jerry. | 别把德军吵醒了 | 
| [09:28] | – Damn! – What? | – 该死! – 怎么了? | 
| [09:30] | We lost F Company, sir. | 我们跟丢了F连 长官 | 
| [09:32] | Again? | 又跟丢了? | 
| [09:36] | We lost F Company. | 我们跟丢了F连 | 
| [09:37] | Again? | 又跟丢了? | 
| [09:39] | Hey, Blithe, Skinny, guess what? | 布洛依 史基尼 你猜怎么着? | 
| [09:40] | – Perconte, go tell them to hold up. – Yes, sir. | – 派康提 去叫部队停止前进 – 是 长官! | 
| [09:43] | – Hoobler, take Blithe, go find F Company. – Yes, sir. | – 胡伯勒 带布洛依去找F连 – 是 长官! | 
| [09:45] | Come on, Blithe. | 走吧 布洛依 | 
| [09:59] | Shit. | 该死 | 
| [10:05] | Did you send somebody? | 你有没有叫人去? | 
| [10:06] | Hoobler and Blithe are there now. | 有 胡伯勒和布洛依去找了 | 
| [10:08] | Why are we stopped? | 我们为什么停下来? | 
| [10:09] | This is about officers crapping out on their training, Nix. | 尼克 都因为军官在训练的时侯开小差了 | 
| [10:15] | Come on, let’s get this show on the road. | 我们开始找吧 | 
| [10:21] | Dang mosquitoes. | 可恶的蚊子 | 
| [10:35] | What is it? | 怎么了? | 
| [10:36] | Shh | 嘘… | 
| [10:40] | Flash. | 电闪! | 
| [10:41] | Thunder. | 雷鸣! | 
| [10:46] | I can hear y’ll all the way across the field. | 我大老远就听见你们的声音 | 
| [10:48] | You F Company? | 你们是F连的吗? | 
| [10:51] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [10:55] | Where you all been? | 你们跑去哪里了? | 
| [10:57] | Blithe, go back to the Lieutenant. | 布洛依! 回去找中尉 | 
| [10:59] | Tell him we’ve found F Company. | 就说我们找到F连了 | 
| [11:01] | I’ll figure out where these yokels are. | 我会标出这群乡巴佬的位置 | 
| [11:03] | Hey, who you all calling a yokel? | 你说谁是乡巴佬? | 
| [11:18] | He’s dead, Private. | 他已经死了 二等兵 | 
| [11:21] | Did you find Fox Company? | 你们找到F连了吗? | 
| [11:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [11:27] | I thought he… | 我还以为他… | 
| [11:28] | I thought he had me. | 我还以为他逮到我了 | 
| [11:33] | Fallschirmjager. | 德军空降兵部队 | 
| [11:35] | Paratrooper? | 伞兵? | 
| [11:36] | We think there’s a regiment of them holding Carentan. | 师部认为他们有一个团驻守在卡灵顿 | 
| [11:40] | Well, there’s one less to worry about. | 敌人又少了一个 | 
| [11:41] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [11:43] | That’s edelweiss. | 该死 这是雪绒花 | 
| [11:45] | That only grows in the Alps above the tree line… | 它只生长在阿尔卑斯山脉雪线之上 | 
| [11:48] | …which means he climbed up there to get it. | 这表示他真的爬到那么高的地方去摘它 | 
| [11:51] | It’s supposed to be the mark of a true soldier. | 这是真正军人的象征 | 
| [11:56] | ( D日后第6天 ) | |
| [11:59] | ( 法国 卡灵顿 ) | |
| [12:15] | Take the 1st straight up the middle… | 我要你率领第一排直攻中路 | 
| [12:17] | …hard and fast. | 要又快又狠 | 
| [12:18] | We must move quickly. | 我们的行动必须迅速 | 
| [12:19] | I’ll be right behind you with 2nd and 3rd. | 我带第二 三排跟在你后面 | 
| [12:35] | Go! | 上! | 
| [12:37] | Let’s go, 1st, let’s go. | 第一排上 | 
| [12:40] | Go, go, go! | 上! | 
| [12:51] | In the ditch! | 躲进壕沟里!趴下! | 
| [12:54] | Incoming! | 敌人攻击! | 
| [13:00] | God damn it! | 可恶! | 
| [13:01] | Where the fuck is everybody? | 大伙都跑去哪里了?! | 
| [13:04] | Where did everybody go? | 大家都死到哪儿去了?! | 
| [13:06] | I have no idea! | 我不知道! | 
| [13:09] | Let’s go, Easy! | E连 我们上! | 
| [13:10] | Get those MGs moving, will you? | 逼德军机枪转移阵地! | 
| [13:13] | Let’s get them out of there. | 让我们救出他们 | 
| [13:15] | They’re in the open, for Pete’s sake! | 老天 他们暴露在空旷地! | 
| [13:17] | Go, go! | 上! | 
| [13:20] | Get going, Buck. | 叫大家快走 巴克 | 
| [13:22] | Follow me, Easy! | E连的跟着我! | 
| [13:24] | Move out! | 快点! | 
| [13:25] | Move out, men! | 快走! | 
| [13:26] | Go! | 向前进! | 
| [13:29] | Move out, move out! | 前进! | 
| [13:33] | Get yourselves out of that ditch! | 赶快从壕沟里出来! | 
| [13:36] | We have men getting killed out there, Blithe! | 外面有弟兄受到敌人攻击 布洛依! | 
| [13:41] | Move! | 快走! | 
| [13:47] | Upstairs window, left. | 压制火力 楼上左边窗户 | 
| [13:53] | Get yourselves out of those trenches! | 快点离开壕沟! | 
| [13:58] | Incoming! | 遭到攻击! | 
| [14:00] | That’s an MG-42. | 那是挺MG42机枪 | 
| [14:23] | There’s one in the right upper… | 右上方有一个… | 
| [14:27] | Medic! | 医护兵! | 
| [14:28] | Upper flank! | 上方! | 
| [14:35] | Oh, shit! | 可恶! | 
| [14:41] | Snipers, that way… | 狙击手 | 
| [14:42] | …take his lower left. | 打他的左下 | 
| [14:58] | Ah, shit! | 可恶 | 
| [15:02] | We need some covering fire. Ready, Luz? | 我们需要掩护射击 准备好了吗 鲁兹? | 
| [15:08] | Okay, I’m out. | 好了! 我要出去了 | 
| [15:12] | Shit! | 可恶! | 
| [15:17] | Guarnere, clear that sector on the right! | 葛奈瑞! 清除右方那个区域! | 
| [15:22] | Hit them with me! | 跟我一起! | 
| [15:31] | You okay, Shifty? | 你还好吗 西福弟? | 
| [15:35] | We gotta take that warehouse! | 我们得拿下那仓库! | 
| [15:39] | Shifty! | 西福弟! | 
| [15:44] | Hammer those windows. | 射击那些窗子 | 
| [15:50] | Tipper, take Liebgott, start clearing these buildings. | 提波 带着李高特开始检查这些建筑 | 
| [15:52] | Right. Let’s go! | 好的 走 | 
| [15:56] | Second two, go, go! | 二排二班! 上! | 
| [16:01] | Houses on the right! | 注意右边的房子! | 
| [16:29] | Smash. | 打破窗子 | 
| [16:30] | Grenade. | 然后扔手榴弹进去 | 
| [16:31] | Luz, come on, Luz. | 鲁兹 快点 | 
| [16:34] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [16:35] | Close behind. | 就在你后面 | 
| [17:01] | Shit! | 可恶! | 
| [17:03] | They got us zeroed! | 他们瞄准我们了! | 
| [17:05] | Spread it out, spread it out! | 快散开! | 
| [17:08] | Go! | 快点! | 
| [17:09] | Get the hell out of there! | 赶快离开那里! | 
| [17:12] | They got us zeroed! | 他们瞄准我们了! | 
| [17:17] | Get out of there! | 快离开那里! | 
| [17:18] | Go, go! | 快点! | 
| [17:19] | Get the hell out of the street! | 快离开那条街! | 
| [17:21] | Move, now. | 我们快走 | 
| [17:22] | Go, go, go! | 走 走! | 
| [18:07] | Come on, let’s get you out of here. | 我们带你离开这里 | 
| [18:09] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 | 
| [18:14] | Move, move, move! | 快走! | 
| [18:16] | Get off the street! | 快离开这条街! | 
| [18:18] | Go, go! | 快点! | 
| [18:19] | Move it, now! | 快点走! | 
| [18:33] | Hey, buddy. | 撑着点 兄弟 | 
| [18:44] | You’re okay, Lip. | 你没事 李普 | 
| [18:45] | Everything’s right where it should be. | 所有东西都在 | 
| [18:47] | Come on, upsy-daisy. | 来! 我扶你起来 | 
| [18:53] | Get Tipper up here with the bazooka. | 让提波带着火箭筒到这来 | 
| [19:21] | Hello? | 有人吗? | 
| [19:22] | Anybody there? | 里面有人吗? | 
| [19:37] | Tipper! | 提波! | 
| [19:39] | Tip! | 提波! | 
| [19:41] | Tipper! | 提波! | 
| [19:43] | Answer me, Tip! | 回答我 提波! | 
| [19:49] | Joe? | 乔 是你吗? | 
| [19:50] | Looking good, Tip. | 看起来不错 提波 | 
| [19:51] | Is that you? | 是你吗? | 
| [19:52] | Looking real good. | 真的不错 | 
| [19:54] | Come here, you gotta sit down. | 过来 兄弟快坐下 | 
| [19:55] | Come here, come on. | 快过来这里 | 
| [19:56] | Easy, easy. | 慢慢地 | 
| [19:58] | There you go, there you go. | 这就对了 | 
| [20:05] | Ah, Jesus. | 我的天啊 | 
| [20:16] | You hang in there, buddy. | 撑下去 兄弟 | 
| [20:18] | Okay, we’re gonna get you fixed up. | 我们会找人来治你的 | 
| [20:20] | All right? Okay. | 好吗? | 
| [20:22] | Guys, you wanna give me a hand here? | 你们过来帮忙好吗? | 
| [20:24] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [20:27] | Take the left flank! | 从左侧走! | 
| [20:28] | Take the left flank! | 从左侧走 | 
| [20:40] | “In the name of the Father and…” | 奉圣父、圣子、圣灵之名赐福于你 | 
| [20:41] | Hey, Malark. | 嘿 马拉其 | 
| [20:43] | You see what I’m seeing? | 你也看到了吗? | 
| [20:44] | “…is now, and ever shall be, world without end. | 直到没有终点的世界 | 
| [20:47] | “Amen.” | 阿门 | 
| [20:49] | Crazy fools, the Irish. | 疯狂的爱尔兰笨蛋 | 
| [20:51] | You should know. | 你该知道的 | 
| [20:58] | Smokey, the window! Let’s go! | 史摩基 窗户 快点! | 
| [21:26] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 | 
| [21:27] | What’s your name, trooper? | 你叫什么名字? | 
| [21:29] | Sergeant Farmsworth from Able Company 501st. | 501团A连的法姆斯沃司中士 | 
| [21:31] | I’m supposed to tell you… | 我要向你报告 | 
| [21:33] | …it’s clear from here north… | 我们已经清除从这里一直到北边的… | 
| [21:34] | …of them Krauts, sir. | 全部德军 长官 | 
| [21:35] | Well, tell your CO 506 arrived in force… | 那去告诉你们的指挥官 506团已经抵达 | 
| [21:37] | …and secured all positions south of you. | 并已巩固南边所有阵地 | 
| [21:39] | Yes, sir, I’ll tell him. | 是的 长官 我会告诉他 | 
| [21:41] | Come on, bad boy, let’s go! | 肥马 咱们走! | 
| [21:43] | Lieutenant Winters. | 温特斯中尉 | 
| [21:44] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 长官? | 
| [21:46] | Is it safe to cross now? | 现在通过安全吗? | 
| [21:48] | What’s that, sir? | 您说什么 长官? | 
| [21:49] | Is it safe to cross? | 现在通过安全吗? | 
| [21:51] | We wanna move the wounded. | 我们要搬运伤患 | 
| [21:52] | Yes, sir. | 可以的 长官 | 
| [21:53] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [21:59] | Come on, let’s get them out of here. | 快把他们送走 | 
| [22:18] | There she is. | 找到了 | 
| [22:22] | You’re lucky it was a ricochet. | 你真走运这只是颗跳弹 | 
| [22:26] | You just caught a piece of it. | 你只是被碎片打到 | 
| [22:27] | Stupid. | 真是愚蠢 | 
| [22:29] | What? | 什么? | 
| [22:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [22:30] | Walking wounded to the rear. | 能走的伤员到后面去 | 
| [22:33] | Now, you gonna be able to stay off it? | 你现在不用上前线了? | 
| [22:35] | Doesn’t look that way. | 我可不这么想 | 
| [22:36] | Well, you gotta try, huh? | 你得试试看的 | 
| [22:39] | What have we got planned, chief? | 有什么计划 老大? | 
| [22:41] | Well, we expect a counterattack. | 我们得准备防范敌人的反扑 | 
| [22:44] | Carentan’s as important to them as it is to us. | 卡灵顿对他们和我们一样重要 | 
| [22:47] | Any idea when? | 什么时候行动? | 
| [22:49] | We’re not waiting around to find out. | 我们没时间坐在这里等了 | 
| [22:50] | Battalion wants us to head east to high ground… | 营部要我们向东朝高地走 | 
| [22:53] | …set up a defensive position. | 建立防御阵地 | 
| [22:56] | With the flooded fields… | 这里到处都是沼泽 | 
| [22:57] | …it’s the only direction they’d come from. | 那是德军唯一进攻路线 | 
| [22:59] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [23:01] | You gonna be all right? | 你没问题吧? | 
| [23:04] | Yeah. | 没问题 | 
| [23:07] | Good. | 好极了 | 
| [23:14] | What’s wrong with Blithe? | 布洛依怎么了? | 
| [23:18] | Well, nothing, except he can’t see. | 没事 只是看不见东西了 | 
| [23:22] | He can’t see? | 他看不见东西? | 
| [23:23] | So he says. | 他是这么说的 | 
| [23:42] | Blithe? | 布洛依? | 
| [23:46] | It’s Lieutenant Winters. | 我是温特斯中尉 | 
| [23:49] | What happened? | 你怎么了? | 
| [23:52] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 | 
| [23:55] | Things they just kind of went black on me. | 只是眼前突然就变黑了 | 
| [24:01] | You can’t see? | 你看不见吗? | 
| [24:03] | Not a thing, sir. | 长官 我什么都看不见 | 
| [24:05] | I can’t see a thing. | 什么都看不见 | 
| [24:10] | Well, you just take it easy, Blithe. | 放轻松点 布洛依 | 
| [24:13] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会带你离开这里 | 
| [24:15] | Get you back to England. | 让你回到英国 | 
| [24:19] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 | 
| [24:23] | Sir… | 长官 | 
| [24:27] | …I didn’t wanna let anyone down. | 我不想让任何人失望 | 
| [24:34] | Just take it easy. | 你放轻松就对了 | 
| [24:39] | It’s okay, son. | 没关系的孩子 | 
| [24:52] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [24:57] | Yeah, what is it? | 什么事? | 
| [24:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [25:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事了 | 
| [25:07] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 是的 没事了 | 
| [25:10] | I’m okay. | 没事了 | 
| [25:11] | I think I’m okay. | 我想我没问题了 | 
| [25:13] | You can see? | 你看得见了? | 
| [25:16] | God, I don’t know what happened. | 老天 我不知道发生什么事 | 
| [25:20] | I think, I think I’m okay. | 我想我没事了 | 
| [25:25] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [25:28] | Well, stay here a little while longer… | 你在这再待一会儿 | 
| [25:30] | …and make sure. | 确定没事后 | 
| [25:32] | And, then you can report back to your platoon. | 再向你排里报到 | 
| [25:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [25:51] | Now, can we get that bandage on? | 现在可以给你上绷带了吗? | 
| [25:55] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [25:57] | Berlin by Christmas. | 我认为我们可以在圣诞节前攻下柏林 | 
| [25:59] | That’s how I see it. | 我也这么看 | 
| [26:00] | Yeah, you’re full of it. | 是啊 你在胡说八道 | 
| [26:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [26:03] | This Kraut cheese tastes like… | 这德国老的乳酪吃起来象… | 
| [26:07] | It stinks. | 臭死了 | 
| [26:08] | Bread’s stale, too. | 面包也坏了 | 
| [26:10] | Give me that. | 给我 | 
| [26:11] | Yes, sir, the way we came in town today and took over… | 长官 照我们今天攻下这个小镇的情况来看 | 
| [26:14] | …it don’t seem Jerry’s got much fight left. | 德军的气数已尽 | 
| [26:16] | More, don’t get hit in the face… | 摩尔! 德军丢海绵时 | 
| [26:18] | …when Jerry throws in the sponge. | 小心别被砸到脸 好吗? | 
| [26:20] | You mark my words, Mal, Berlin by Christmas. | 记住我的话 摩尔 圣诞节前攻下柏林 | 
| [26:23] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 趁现在享受一下 | 
| [26:25] | We’ll be moving out, soon. | 我们很快就要出发了 | 
| [26:27] | Out of town, Lieutenant? Already? | 这么快就要离开了 中尉? | 
| [26:30] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [26:38] | Don’t they know we’re just getting settled here? | 难道他们不知道我们才刚进驻而已? | 
| [26:46] | Nice, Groucho. | 说得好 抱怨鬼 | 
| [26:48] | What? | 什么? | 
| [26:49] | Real smart. | 自作聪明 | 
| [26:51] | You know, you’re taking your life in your own hands. | 你这是在自寻死路 | 
| [26:53] | Ain’t that right? | 对吧? | 
| [26:55] | I told you, I didn’t actually see it. | 我说过…我没有亲眼看到 | 
| [26:57] | What, his shooting the prisoners… | 史毕尔是射杀战俘 | 
| [26:58] | …or the sergeant in his platoon? | 还是他自己排上的士官? | 
| [27:00] | – Sergeant? – I didn’t hear that one. | – 士官? – 这我可没听说 | 
| [27:02] | He shot one of his own guys? | 等等 他杀了个自己人? | 
| [27:03] | Well, supposedly the guy was drunk… | 好象是这家伙喝醉了 | 
| [27:05] | …and refused to go on a patrol. | 然后拒绝执行巡逻任务 | 
| [27:07] | Who knows if it’s true. | 谁知道是不是真的? | 
| [27:10] | Well, I know a guy who said an eyewitness… | 我认识一个人说有目击者说… | 
| [27:13] | …told him that Speirs hosed those prisoners. | 看到史毕尔屠杀了一群战俘 | 
| [27:17] | Why? | 为什么? | 
| [27:18] | What for? | 为了什么? | 
| [27:20] | On D-day. | 在D日那天 | 
| [27:22] | Speirs comes across this group of Kraut prisoners… | 史毕尔遇到一群受到严密看护 | 
| [27:25] | …digging a hole or some such under guard and all. | 正在挖洞的德国战俘 | 
| [27:29] | He breaks out a pack of smokes… | 他突然拆开一包烟 | 
| [27:31] | …passes them out. | 然后一一发下去 | 
| [27:33] | He even gives them a light. | 他甚至还帮他们点火 | 
| [27:38] | Then, all of a sudden… | 然后 突然间 | 
| [27:39] | …he swings up his Thompson… | 他亮出冲锋枪 | 
| [27:43] | …and he hoses them. | 把他们全都毙了 | 
| [27:48] | I mean, goddamn, gives them smokes first? | 我是说 天啊! 还先给他们烟抽? | 
| [27:53] | You see, that’s why I don’t believe he really did it. | 这就是为什么我不相信真的是他下的手 | 
| [27:56] | You don’t believe it? | 你不相信? | 
| [27:57] | I heard he didn’t do it. | 我听说他没这么做 | 
| [28:07] | Oh, no, no, it was him all right. | 不 就是他干的 没错 | 
| [28:09] | But it was more than eight guys. | 但不止八个人 | 
| [28:11] | It was more like 20. | 大约是二十个人 | 
| [28:17] | Hell of a shot. | 杀的还真多 | 
| [28:20] | All except one guy… | 他把他们全杀了 | 
| [28:22] | …who he left alone. | 只留下一个人 | 
| [28:25] | Well, all I know, from what I heard… | 就我所知 在D日 | 
| [28:27] | …he took that last 105 on D-day practically by himself. | 他独自摧毁了最后一门105炮 | 
| [28:30] | Running through MG fire like a maniac. | 象疯子一样穿越德军的机枪炮火 | 
| [28:32] | Yeah, that I did see. | 这我有亲眼看到 | 
| [28:33] | – On his own? – Yeah | – 他一个人? – 没错! | 
| [28:34] | I don’t care if any of the other stuff’s true. | 我可不管其他的传言是真是假 | 
| [28:36] | Hey, Albert. | 嘿 亚伯特 | 
| [28:39] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? | 
| [28:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [28:43] | I’m gonna have to take everybody’s word for it. | 人家怎么说 我就怎么信 | 
| [28:46] | I didn’t see any of it. | 我什么都没有看见 | 
| [28:47] | Let’s go, 1st Platoon, weapons on me. | 第一排 咱们走带上武器 | 
| [28:50] | We’re moving out. | 我们出发了 | 
| [28:51] | Hey, take all your smokes. | 别再抽烟了 | 
| [28:52] | On your feet, tactical column. | 起立 成战术纵队 | 
| [28:54] | Flankers, up. | 侧翼起立 出发了 | 
| [28:57] | That means you, Private Blithe. | 我是在说你 布洛依 | 
| [28:59] | Come on, Blithe, get up. | 布洛依 快起来 | 
| [29:24] | Hey, Luz? What? | 鲁兹! 什么事? | 
| [29:26] | How far we going? | 我们要走多远? | 
| [29:27] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Frank, I don’t know. | 法兰克 我也不知道 | 
| [29:31] | Until they tell us to stop. | 直到他们叫我们停下来吧 | 
| [29:32] | High ground. | 到高地 | 
| [29:34] | There’s high ground up ahead. | 就在前面的高地 | 
| [29:37] | Okay, genius, answer me this then: | 好吧 天才! 那你告诉我 | 
| [29:39] | Why is Easy Company the only company who’s either… | 为什么E连是唯一的一个连 | 
| [29:43] | …at the front of an advance or, like now… | 不是打前锋 就是象现在 | 
| [29:46] | …exposed at the far edge of the line? | 暴露在战地最前线? | 
| [29:48] | To keep you on your toes. | 要你随时提高警觉 | 
| [29:49] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 这不是我的意思 | 
| [29:51] | I’m saying that we’re never in the middle. | 我是说我们从来没走在中间过 | 
| [29:54] | And we’re the fifth of nine companies of this regiment. | 我们是团里九个连的第五连 | 
| [29:57] | Able through Item. | 从A连到I连 | 
| [29:59] | Think of it. | 你想想看 | 
| [29:59] | See there, you see that? | 看到那里吗? 看到没有? | 
| [30:03] | Incoming! | 敌火射击! | 
| [30:05] | Contact right! | 右边遭遇敌火! | 
| [30:07] | Get in the hedgerow! | 躲进树丛里! | 
| [30:14] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思了吧? | 
| [30:17] | Left, bring it around! | 往左侧!大家散开! | 
| [30:25] | Stay low! | 蹲下! | 
| [30:26] | Luz, get down here with the radio now! | 鲁兹 快把无线电拿来! | 
| [31:15] | What have they got to sing about? | 他们有什么好唱的? | 
| [31:20] | Flash! | 电闪! | 
| [31:23] | Thunder. | 雷鸣! | 
| [31:25] | Catchy tune… | 真是悦耳的歌声 | 
| [31:27] | …ain’t it? | 是吧? | 
| [31:28] | Hey, Lieutenant, what’s the news? | 有什么消息吗? | 
| [31:31] | Oh, same as it was this afternoon. | 还是跟下午一样 | 
| [31:33] | They’re in their hedgerow, we’re in ours. | 德军跟我们都撤回各自的树林 | 
| [31:36] | Spell me a minute, sir? | 我可以休息一下吗? | 
| [31:38] | Are you gonna let Blithe get some sack time? | 你能让布洛依睡一下吗? | 
| [31:40] | My back teeth are floating. | 我后面的牙齿快掉了 | 
| [31:42] | Get back here ASAP, Martin. | 快去快回 马丁 | 
| [31:44] | Count on me, sir. | 你放心 长官 | 
| [31:57] | How you doing, Blithe? | 你还好吗 布洛依? | 
| [32:00] | I’m okay, sir. | 我没事 长官 | 
| [32:02] | What happened at the aid station today? | 今天在救护站是怎么回事? | 
| [32:07] | Doc Roe… | 罗医生 | 
| [32:09] | …called it hysterical blindness. | 他说这叫歇斯底里性失明 | 
| [32:14] | No, thank you, sir. | 不了 谢谢 长官 | 
| [32:17] | You know what they said on basic: | 在入伍受训时 他们说 | 
| [32:19] | “Dehydration’s a soldier’s worst enemy.” | 脱水是军人最大的敌人 | 
| [32:25] | Yeah. | 对了 | 
| [32:29] | It’s a game, Blithe. | 这只是一场球赛而已 布洛依 | 
| [32:32] | That’s all. | 就这么简单 | 
| [32:35] | Hell, we’re just moving the ball forward… | 我们只是将球一码一码 | 
| [32:37] | …one yard at a time. | 向前推进 | 
| [32:39] | Nothing but a game. | 只是一场球赛罢了 | 
| [32:44] | What is, sir? | 什么象球赛 长官? | 
| [32:47] | This. The whole thing. | 这整个战争 | 
| [32:52] | No. | 不了 | 
| [32:53] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 | 
| [32:55] | Just a game. | 只是场球赛 | 
| [32:58] | Harry? | 哈利 | 
| [33:11] | S-2 said the Germans only left a company to defend Carentan. | 情报部门说德军只留下一个连防守卡灵顿 | 
| [33:15] | Yeah. The rest pulled out sometime last night. | 其他人在昨晚撤走了 | 
| [33:18] | I knew that town was too easy. | 我就知道那小镇太容易拿下了 | 
| [33:20] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [33:24] | They regrouped south of town. | 他们在小镇南方重新集结 | 
| [33:26] | May have been on their way to a counterattack… | 我们可能会在此 | 
| [33:28] | …when we ran into them here. | 遭到他们的反击 | 
| [33:31] | Strength unknown. | 敌方兵力不详 | 
| [33:36] | They want the town back. | 他们要夺回小镇 | 
| [33:39] | And we’re in their way. | 而我们阻止了他们 | 
| [33:41] | If they don’t come first… | 如果他们不先发动攻击 | 
| [33:42] | …we’re attacking at first light, 0530. | 我们就在5点30分发动拂晓攻击 | 
| [33:46] | I’ll tell the men to fix bayonets. | 我会叫弟兄们装上刺刀 | 
| [33:51] | Not much of a limp. | 没有跛得很严重嘛 | 
| [33:54] | I’ll survive. | 我撑得下去 | 
| [33:55] | How is it? | 感觉如何? | 
| [33:57] | Hurts. | 很痛 | 
| [34:00] | War is hell. | 战争就象炼狱 | 
| [34:19] | Smith, wake up. | 史密斯 醒醒 | 
| [34:22] | Come on, Smith. | 起来 史密斯 | 
| [34:23] | Get up, it’s your watch. | 该你放哨了 | 
| [34:25] | Smith. | 史密斯 | 
| [34:26] | It’s your watch. | 该你放哨了 | 
| [34:28] | Easy, Smith, it’s me, Talbert. | 别紧张 史密斯 是我 泰柏特 | 
| [34:31] | Smith, what the hell are you doing? | 史密斯 你在千什么? | 
| [34:33] | That’s Talbert. | 他是泰柏特 | 
| [34:35] | Goddamn. | 可恶 | 
| [34:37] | Oh, gosh. | 哦 天啊 | 
| [34:39] | Medic! | 医务兵! | 
| [34:39] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to. | 很抱歉 我不是故意的 | 
| [34:41] | He looked like a Kraut. | 他看来象是德国人 | 
| [34:43] | I didn’t know it was him. | 我不知道是他 | 
| [34:44] | You gotta breathe. | 你能呼吸吗? | 
| [34:45] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [34:47] | Yeah, I can breathe! | 我可以呼吸! | 
| [34:49] | I’ll put sulfur on the wound. | 我要在伤口上撒些硫磺粉 | 
| [34:50] | You’re gonna be fine. | 佛洛依德 你会没事的 | 
| [35:02] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么声音? | 
| [35:06] | Sounds like it’s coming from 3rd Platoon. | 象是从第三排传来的 | 
| [35:11] | You wanna get some sleep? | 你要不要睡一下? | 
| [35:14] | I don’t think, I don’t think I can. | 我不认为我睡的着 | 
| [35:19] | Then go take a look. | 那就去瞧个究竟 | 
| [35:24] | Sarge. | 中士 | 
| [35:58] | Flash. | 电闪! | 
| [35:59] | Thunder, thunder! | 雷鸣! | 
| [36:02] | Lieutenant Speirs, sir. | 是史毕尔中尉吗? | 
| [36:04] | Where are you going, Private? | 你要去哪里? | 
| [36:07] | Check out the noise, sir. | 去查看那个叫声 长官 | 
| [36:10] | I just came from there. | 我才从那儿过来 | 
| [36:11] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 | 
| [36:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [36:19] | Got some nervous privates in your company. | 你连上的弟兄紧张了? | 
| [36:23] | We do, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [36:24] | Yeah, we do, I can vouch for that. | 的确是 我可以向你保证 | 
| [36:28] | They just don’t see how simple it is. | 他们就是看不出来这是件多单纯的事 | 
| [36:34] | How simple what is, sir? | 有多简单呢 长官? | 
| [36:45] | Just do what you have to do. | 只要做好你该做的事 | 
| [36:49] | Like you did on D-day, sir? | 就象是你在D日做的吗? | 
| [36:54] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 | 
| [36:57] | Sir, when I landed on D-day… | D日当天我着陆以后 | 
| [37:00] | …I found myself in a ditch all by myself. | 发现壕沟里只有我一个人 | 
| [37:06] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 | 
| [37:09] | I think it was those air-sickness pills they gave us. | 我想是因为那些 他们给的晕机药的关系 | 
| [37:18] | When I woke up, I didn’t really try to find my unit… | 当我醒来后 我并没有立刻去找我的部队 | 
| [37:25] | …to fight. | 加入战斗 | 
| [37:27] | I just… | 我只是… | 
| [37:32] | I just kind of stayed put. | 我只是待在原地不动 | 
| [37:37] | What’s your name, trooper? | 你叫什么名字 伞兵? | 
| [37:40] | Blithe, sir. | 布洛依 长官 | 
| [37:42] | Albert Blithe. | 亚伯特·布洛依 | 
| [37:46] | You know why you hid in that ditch, Blithe? | 你知道你为何躲在那个壕沟里吗 布洛依? | 
| [37:50] | I was scared. | 因为我害怕 | 
| [37:52] | We’re all scared. | 我们都很害怕 | 
| [37:58] | You hid in that ditch because you think there’s still hope. | 你躲在那个壕沟里 是因为你觉得还有希望 | 
| [38:02] | But, Blithe, the only hope you have is to accept the fact… | 可是你唯一的希望就是… | 
| [38:05] | …that you’re already dead. | 把自己当成已死的人 | 
| [38:07] | And the sooner you accept that… | 你越早接受这一点 | 
| [38:09] | …the sooner you’ll function… | 就能越早发挥… | 
| [38:11] | …as a soldier’s supposed to function. | 一个士兵应有的功能 | 
| [38:14] | Without mercy, without compassion… | 不带怜悯 不带同情 | 
| [38:16] | …without remorse. | 不带悔恨 | 
| [38:19] | All war depends upon it. | 所有的战争都靠它 | 
| [38:34] | ( D日后第7天 ) | |
| [38:36] | ( 卡灵顿外围地带 ) | |
| [38:39] | Got any smokes? | 有烟吗? | 
| [38:40] | Want this candy shit? | 你要来点这种烂烟吗? | 
| [38:41] | No, I’m all right. | 不要 | 
| [38:43] | The outpost got ammo. | 外围哨所里有弹药 | 
| [38:45] | Here you go, guys. | 拿去吧 | 
| [38:46] | No, we don’t know what they’ve got. | 不 我们不知道他们有多少人 | 
| [38:48] | We may be attacking a weaker force… | 我们可能在攻击一个小部队 | 
| [38:50] | …possibly more paratroopers. | 可能大部分是伞兵 | 
| [38:52] | And you know how they can be. | 而且你知道他们的战法 | 
| [38:54] | Fire and maneuver. | “打带跑” | 
| [38:55] | That’s the name of the game, fire and maneuver. | 就是这场游戏的名字 | 
| [38:58] | Dog and Fox Companies will be on our left flank, moving with us. | D连和F连会在左翼和我们一起前进 | 
| [39:01] | Any questions? | 有疑问吗? | 
| [39:05] | Let’s make them holler. | 去打得他们哭爹喊娘吧 | 
| [39:06] | It’s 9:30 in the evening back home. | 现在在家乡是晚上9点30分 | 
| [39:09] | Must be. | 一定是 | 
| [39:10] | Mortar! | 迫击炮! | 
| [39:12] | Incoming! | 敌火攻击! | 
| [39:17] | Down, down, down, down! | 趴下! | 
| [39:19] | Get that OP in! | 去叫通信兵过来! | 
| [39:21] | Tell them to hold, I’m checking the lines. | 叫他们等一下 我正在检查防线 | 
| [39:23] | All Easy stations, Easy Six. | E连注意 这是E6号呼叫 | 
| [39:25] | Hold in position, over. | 所有人留在原地 完毕 | 
| [39:27] | Go, lock and load! | 快 上膛开保险! | 
| [39:34] | Easy Six, Easy Red Six. | 呼叫E6 这里是E红6号 | 
| [39:36] | I’ve got mortars all across my line. | 迫击炮落在我的防线上 | 
| [39:38] | No sign of infantry yet. | 没有看到敌人步兵的踪迹 | 
| [39:40] | I’m pulling the OP in, over. | 通话结束 完毕 | 
| [39:42] | Right plus 15, charge three. | 向右 向上15度! 3号装弹药! | 
| [39:46] | Range, 600. | 距离600公尺 | 
| [39:59] | Come on, move it, move it, hurry! | 走吧 快点! | 
| [40:05] | Watch for silhouettes on the horizon! | 注意地平线上的黑影! | 
| [40:16] | Keep low, go, go, go! | 蹲下点!快走! | 
| [40:21] | Perconte! | 派康提! | 
| [40:22] | Get your men in order! | 叫你的弟兄不要慌张! | 
| [40:24] | Stay low! | 蹲下! | 
| [40:25] | Pour it at them, Perconte. | 集中火力射击 | 
| [40:27] | To your left. | 攻击你的左边 | 
| [40:28] | Keep going, keep going. | 继续走 | 
| [40:31] | Keep it up! | 别停! | 
| [40:35] | I want fire superiority! | 我要优势火力! | 
| [40:37] | Guarnere, keep them pinned down. | 叫你的人蹲下 | 
| [40:39] | Keep firing! | 继续射击! | 
| [40:42] | Sir, just reverse! | 长官 反方向! | 
| [40:43] | Cover the crest of that hill! | 射击那座山顶! | 
| [41:21] | Where in the hell did they come from? | 敌人是从哪儿冒出来的? | 
| [41:34] | Holy shit, there goes our left flank! | 可恶 左翼完蛋了 | 
| [41:37] | Sir, Dog and Fox are pulling back. | 长官! D连和F连撤退了 | 
| [41:39] | What? | 什么? | 
| [41:45] | Who gave that order, God damn it? | 是谁下的命令?可恶 | 
| [41:54] | Keep firing, stay low! | 继续射击 蹲下点! | 
| [41:57] | Stay low, keep firing, Perconte. | 蹲下 继续射击 派康提 | 
| [42:01] | Come on, Blithe! | 来吧 布洛依! | 
| [42:03] | Stand up! | 站起来! | 
| [42:05] | Get up on your feet, soldier. | 给我站起来 士兵 | 
| [42:08] | Get up, Blithe. | 站起来 布洛依 | 
| [42:11] | That’s right, Blithe. | 就是这样 布洛依 | 
| [42:13] | You can do it! | 你办的到的! | 
| [42:17] | Fire your weapon, Blithe. | 开火 布洛依 | 
| [42:20] | Hit those goddamn Germans, Blithe! | 打那些可恶的德国人 布洛依! | 
| [42:37] | Keep firing! | 继续射击! | 
| [42:38] | Let them have it. | 给他们好看 | 
| [42:40] | Keep firing! | 继续射击! | 
| [42:42] | Don’t slack it off. | 不要松懈 | 
| [42:44] | Let them have it, Blithe! | 给他们好看 布洛依! | 
| [42:48] | Pour it on them, Blithe! | 向他们开枪 布洛依! | 
| [43:03] | Get some men up there! | 派些人到上面去! | 
| [43:04] | Move it! | 快去! | 
| [43:16] | Let’s go, McGrath, on me. | 来 麦格加斯 听我口令 | 
| [43:17] | Shift your fire right. | 移到右侧射击 | 
| [43:24] | Down, down! | 卧倒! | 
| [43:37] | Come on! | 快点! | 
| [43:38] | You’re gonna get me killed, Lieutenant. | 你会害死我的 中尉 | 
| [43:42] | I knew you’d get me killed. | 我就知道你会害死我 | 
| [43:47] | Don’t fire till I tell you, McGrath. | 听我命令开火 麦格加斯 | 
| [43:49] | I knew you were gonna get me killed. | 我就知道你会把我害死 | 
| [43:50] | Hold your fire! | 还不可以射击! | 
| [43:52] | No, that’s too close! | 不行 这样太近了! | 
| [43:53] | Bitch, son of a bitch! | – 该死的王八蛋! – 太近了! | 
| [44:09] | Medic! | 医护兵! | 
| [44:12] | Go now. | 快点! | 
| [44:14] | Now, fire, McGrath! | 开始射击! | 
| [44:16] | Fire! | 射击! | 
| [44:25] | Covering fire! | 掩护射击! | 
| [44:28] | Keep firing south. | 掩护射击 | 
| [44:31] | You hit a home run, huh? | 你打了个全垒打 | 
| [44:36] | Smith, I’ve been hit. | 史密斯 我中弹了 | 
| [44:38] | Just get me out of here! | 带我离开这里 | 
| [44:46] | Medic! | 医护兵! | 
| [44:52] | You okay? | – 你没事吧? – 没事! | 
| [44:53] | Move it, move it! | 快走! | 
| [45:05] | Rounds complete! | 弹药用完了! | 
| [45:06] | Rounds complete! | 弹药用完了! | 
| [45:07] | Skip, more ammo! | 史基普 再拿弹药来! | 
| [45:08] | Go, go! | 快点! | 
| [45:10] | On my way. | 马上去! | 
| [45:12] | Medic! | 医护兵! | 
| [45:29] | Jesus, what was that? | 老天 那是什么? | 
| [45:34] | Shermans. | 谢尔曼坦克 | 
| [45:38] | Well, hello, 2nd Armored. | 第二装甲师 你好啊 | 
| [45:47] | That’s right, you sorry asses. | 没错 你们这些可怜虫 | 
| [45:49] | Run! | 快逃吧! | 
| [45:53] | Oh, you beautiful babies, you! | 你们真是漂亮的宝贝! | 
| [46:01] | Let’s go! | 我们上! | 
| [46:02] | Pour it on them! | 狠狠地打! | 
| [46:03] | Let them have it, come on! | 让他们尝尝厉害! | 
| [46:11] | Check it out, Shermans. | 你看 是谢尔曼坦克 | 
| [46:13] | About damn time. | 也该是时候了 | 
| [46:30] | Come on! | 杀啊! | 
| [47:13] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [47:17] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [47:36] | Go to Lt. Kick their ass. Don’t let them rest. | 踢他们的屁股 别让他们歇着 | 
| [48:11] | Hey, buddy? | 嘿 兄弟 | 
| [48:12] | Hey, buddy, you okay? | 你还好吗? | 
| [48:15] | Looks like you fellows had a heck of a fight. | 你们看来好象打了一场硬战 | 
| [48:36] | Move forward on the right flank. | 向前移动到右翼 | 
| [50:32] | ( D日后第25天 ) | |
| [50:39] | We need to know what’s in there. | 我们得知道那里的情况 | 
| [50:41] | I don’t know who the hell to send. | 我根本不知道该叫谁去 | 
| [50:43] | Ask for volunteers. | 找自愿者 | 
| [50:45] | I hate asking for volunteers. | 我最讨厌找自愿者 | 
| [50:48] | Then pick them. | 那就选一个 | 
| [50:51] | Need to take a look at that farmhouse. | 我需要有人去查看那个农舍 | 
| [50:53] | Who wants to go? | 有谁愿意去吗? | 
| [51:02] | I’ll go. | 我愿意去 | 
| [51:04] | Anybody else? | 还有谁? | 
| [51:08] | Martin, Dukeman, you just volunteered. | 马丁! 杜克曼 你们也自愿去 | 
| [51:10] | Hubba-hubba. | 真棒 | 
| [51:12] | I’ll be lead. | 我带队 | 
| [51:14] | Blithe’s lead scout, move out. | 布洛依带领搜索组 出发! | 
| [51:29] | Harry… | 哈利 | 
| [51:30] | …what exactly are you doing with your reserve chute? | 你的副伞是怎么回事? | 
| [51:34] | You been hauling that thing around ever since we jumped? | 你从跳完伞后 就一直拖着那玩意? | 
| [51:37] | Gonna send it to Kitty when we get back to England. | 我要在回英国后送给琪蒂 | 
| [51:45] | Silk. | 丝质的 | 
| [51:46] | Figure it’ll make a good wedding dress, you know? | 我想把它当作婚纱的料子应该不错 | 
| [51:48] | What with rationing and all. | 再配上些缀饰 | 
| [51:57] | Jeez, Harry, I never would have guessed. | 哈利 我没料到你会这样 | 
| [51:59] | What? | 怎样? | 
| [51:59] | That I’m so sentimental? | 没想到我这么多愁善感? | 
| [52:01] | No, that you think we’re gonna make it back to England. | 不是 你还真以为我们能够活着回英国 | 
| [52:28] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [52:31] | Here we go again. | 又来了 | 
| [52:33] | Covering fire, covering fire! | 掩护射击! | 
| [52:35] | Go, go! | 快走! | 
| [52:41] | Hang in there, Blithe. | 撑着点 布洛依 | 
| [52:42] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [52:44] | Keep moving down! | 保持低姿势! | 
| [52:46] | Medic here! | 医护兵! | 
| [52:48] | Top window right! | 右边最上面的窗户! | 
| [52:52] | Hang in there. | 撑着点 | 
| [52:54] | Medic! | 医护兵! | 
| [52:56] | We need a medic down here! | 我们这里需要医护兵! | 
| [52:58] | Cease fire, cease fire! | 停止射击! | 
| [53:01] | Take it easy, Blithe. | 放轻松点 布洛依 | 
| [53:02] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 | 
| [53:03] | Come on, Duke, come on. | 坚持 杜克 坚持 | 
| [53:06] | Move, move. | 闪开 | 
| [53:07] | Coming through, give me room. | 借过 | 
| [53:09] | Out of my way. | 让开点 | 
| [53:11] | I got it. | 我来处理 | 
| [53:13] | What happened? | 怎么回事? | 
| [53:14] | Sniper. | 狙击手 | 
| [53:16] | All right, Blithe, I got you. | 好了 布洛依 我来了 | 
| [53:18] | Nice and easy, nice and easy. | 慢慢的 | 
| [53:19] | They’re pulling us off the front line. | 他们要我们撤离前线 | 
| [53:22] | Now? | 现在? | 
| [53:24] | To a field camp north of Utah Beach. | 到犹他海滩北边的一个野战营区 | 
| [53:27] | Hot food. | 有热食 | 
| [53:29] | And showers. | 还能洗澡 | 
| [53:31] | Then back to England. | 然后回去英国 | 
| [54:06] | Harry. | 哈利 | 
| [54:11] | How’s the leg? | 你的腿怎么样? | 
| [54:12] | Stiff. Sore. | 又僵硬 又酸! | 
| [54:17] | They want me to take it easy for a few days. | 他们要我休息几天 | 
| [54:19] | Yeah, you should. | 你是该休息了 | 
| [54:22] | Talked to Colonel Sink. | 刚跟辛克上校谈过话 | 
| [54:26] | Said he appreciated Easy holding the line. | 他说很感激E连…守住了防线 | 
| [54:30] | Said General Taylor was pleased. | 还说 泰勒将军很高兴 | 
| [54:35] | That’s why I came to France. | 那就是我来法国的原因 | 
| [54:37] | To please General Taylor. | 为了让泰勒将军高兴 | 
| [54:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [54:52] | In grateful acknowledgement… | 为了表达对你们… | 
| [54:53] | …of the bloodshed in service of your country… | 效忠国家浴血奋战的肯定 | 
| [54:56] | …it is my honor to present you… | 我十分荣幸为你们颁发… | 
| [54:58] | …with the order of the Purple Heart. | 紫心勋章 | 
| [55:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 | 
| [55:17] | How many’s that make? | 你拿了几枚了? | 
| [55:19] | Two? | 两枚? | 
| [55:20] | Three? | 三枚? | 
| [55:22] | You have no shame. | 你真是不知羞耻 | 
| [55:24] | Hey, I got one hole in my shoulder… | 我肩膀有穿了个洞 | 
| [55:27] | …a second in my calf… | 膝盖上又有一个洞 | 
| [55:28] | …and a boil on my shin that had to be lanced. | 小腿上的脓疮还得用刀挖掉 | 
| [55:30] | And he only gets one. | 而他却只拿了一枚 | 
| [56:04] | This is great. | 真棒 | 
| [56:38] | She fancied me, Alton. | 她喜欢我 艾尔顿 | 
| [56:42] | Jesus Christ! | 老天! | 
| [56:55] | It’s good to be alive! | 活着的感觉真好! | 
| [57:03] | Jesus Christ, that sure was close. | 我的天啊 刚刚真险 | 
| [57:05] | Nah, missed him by a mile. | 还差一里远呢 | 
| [57:12] | Hey, Hoobler. | 嘿 胡伯勒 | 
| [57:14] | Be quiet for the man. | 安静一下 | 
| [57:15] | What? | 什么事? | 
| [57:16] | The Night of the Bayonet. | “刺刀之夜” | 
| [57:17] | “The night was filled with dark and cold | 那晚又冷又黑 | 
| [57:20] | “When Sergeant Talbert | 当泰柏特中士… | 
| [57:23] | “The story’s told, pulled on his poncho | 故事是这样说的 他披着雨衣 | 
| [57:26] | “And headed out | 要外出检查防线 | 
| [57:27] | “To check the lines dressed like a Kraut” | 却穿的象个德国佬 | 
| [57:30] | Why is everyone in such a hurry to get back? | 为何大家都急着回去? | 
| [57:32] | Hospital food don’t suit you? | 吃不惯医院里的伙食吗? | 
| [57:34] | We don’t need you anymore. | 我们不需要你了 | 
| [57:36] | “Upon a trooper our hero came | 英雄来到某人床前 | 
| [57:39] | “Fast asleep, he called his name | 那人睡得烂熟 他叫着那人的名字 | 
| [57:42] | “Oh, Smith | 史密斯! | 
| [57:43] | “Get up, it’s time | 起床了 | 
| [57:45] | To take your turn out on the line” | 该你出去警戒了 | 
| [57:47] | Do you guys have any idea what he’s talking about? | 你们谁知道他在说什么? | 
| [57:50] | The Night of the Bayonet. | “刺刀之夜” | 
| [57:53] | Whatever that is. | 不管那是什么 | 
| [57:54] | “So very weary | 史密斯好疲倦 | 
| [57:56] | “Cracked an eye, all red and bleary | 睡眼朦胧 撑开红红的眼睛 | 
| [57:59] | “Grabbed his rifle, he did not tarry | 抓着他的来复枪 一点也没耽搁 | 
| [58:01] | “Hearing Floyd but seeing Jerry” | 耳里听到是佛洛依德 却眼花看成是德国佬 | 
| [58:06] | Way to go, Smithy. | 干得好 史密斯 | 
| [58:07] | “‘It’s me,’ cried Tab | “是我!”泰柏特大叫 | 
| [58:08] | “‘Don’t do it,’ and yet Smith charged | “别动手!”可是史密斯冲上前 | 
| [58:11] | “Tout de suite, with bayonet | 挥舞刺刀杀红了眼 | 
| [58:12] | “He lunged, he thrust, both high and low | 他上戳下刺 左剁右砍 | 
| [58:15] | “And skewered the boy from Kokomo” | 把这科可摩来的小子当成肉串 | 
| [58:19] | I’m heading back to barracks. | 我要回兵营了 | 
| [58:23] | You Heffron? | 你是赫夫朗吗? | 
| [58:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [58:25] | Where you from? | 你从哪里来? | 
| [58:26] | Who’s asking? | 你是哪位? | 
| [58:27] | You from Philadelphia? | 你是从费城来的吗? | 
| [58:29] | South Philly, yeah. | 是啊 费城南区 | 
| [58:32] | I could tell. | 我看得出来 | 
| [58:34] | 17th Street. | 我在第17街 | 
| [58:36] | Front Street. | 是吗?我住你前面一条街 | 
| [58:37] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [58:38] | Come here, sit down. | 过来坐吧 | 
| [58:40] | Hey, you know a guy named Johnny Waylon? | 你知不知道有个叫强尼威龙的人? | 
| [58:42] | Yeah, I know Johnny. | 我认识强尼 | 
| [58:44] | Yeah, tar-head, yeah. | 我们以前都管他叫柏油头 | 
| [58:45] | As you weren’t wounded by the enemy… | 因为你不是被敌人所伤 | 
| [58:47] | …and thus didn’t qualify for a Purple Heart… | 所以不能被颁受紫心勋章 | 
| [58:49] | …we’ve taken matters into our own hands. | 我们就自己来表扬这件事 | 
| [58:53] | Tab, this is for you. | 泰仔 这是给你的 | 
| [58:59] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [59:02] | I could have shot the kid a dozen times. | 我当时可朝这小子开了好几枪 | 
| [59:04] | Yeah, right. | 没错 | 
| [59:04] | I just didn’t think we could spare a man. | 我以为我们人手不够 | 
| [59:17] | Couple of announcements, men. | 各位 我有一些事要宣布 | 
| [59:19] | First, listen up. | 首先! 注意听好了 | 
| [59:22] | First, the training exercise scheduled for 2200 has been cancelled. | 原订在晚上十点的训练取消了 | 
| [59:28] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 | 
| [59:29] | Secondly… | 再者 | 
| [59:31] | …all passes are hereby revoked. | 所有休假都取消了 | 
| [59:34] | We’re heading back to France. | 我们要回法国去 | 
| [59:36] | So, pack up all your gear. | 所以把你们的装备都准备好 | 
| [59:37] | We will not be returning to England, boys. | 我们不再呆在英国了 | 
| [59:41] | Anyone who has not made out a will… | 还没立下遗嘱的 | 
| [59:43] | …go to the supply office. | 到补给室办理 | 
| [59:46] | The trucks depart for Membury at 0700. | 前往孟伯瑞的卡车…早上七点出发 | 
| [59:50] | As you were. | 你们继续吧 | 
| [59:58] | Hello? | 有人吗? | 
| [1:00:01] | Hello? | 有人在吗? | 
| [1:00:03] | Good morning, Miss Lamb. | 早安 蓝太太 | 
| [1:00:05] | Sorry to bother you so early. | 很抱歉一大早吵醒你 | 
| [1:00:07] | That’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [1:00:07] | Private… | 你是二等兵 | 
| [1:00:08] | Malarkey. | 马拉其 | 
| [1:00:09] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [1:00:10] | Actually, it’s Sergeant Malarkey now, ma’am. I just got promoted. | 事实上! 我刚被晋升为中士 | 
| [1:00:14] | Oh, lovely. | 真好 | 
| [1:00:15] | I expect you want your laundry. | 我猜你们会来拿衣服 | 
| [1:00:16] | I heard the trucks rumbling by all night. | 整晚都听到卡车的隆隆声 | 
| [1:00:19] | I guess the Yanks must be on their way off again. | 我就猜美国佬又要上路了 | 
| [1:00:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 | 
| [1:00:22] | Looks like for good this time. | 看来是不会回来了 | 
| [1:00:24] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这消息 | 
| [1:00:26] | Two shirts, two pairs of trousers… | 两件衬衫 两条长裤 | 
| [1:00:29] | …light starch. | 稍微烫一下 | 
| [1:00:30] | Two bob and tuppence, please. | 一共是两先令两便士 | 
| [1:00:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [1:00:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [1:00:42] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 你想要来杯茶吗? | 
| [1:00:44] | I’ve got the water boiling. | 我烧了开水 | 
| [1:00:46] | No, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 | 
| [1:00:47] | I’m in a hell of a… | 我有点赶时间 | 
| [1:00:49] | …bit of a hurry but thank you anyway. | 不过还是谢谢你 | 
| [1:00:54] | Oh, Private? | 士兵? | 
| [1:00:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 什么事? | 
| [1:00:58] | Lieutenant Meehan’s one of yours, isn’t he? | 米汉中尉是你们队上的吧? | 
| [1:01:01] | I hope he hasn’t forgotten his laundry. | 希望他没忘了来拿衣服 | 
| [1:01:09] | I’ll take it. | 我帮他拿去 | 
| [1:01:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [1:01:24] | You, you couldn’t be a dear… | 你可不可以帮个忙 | 
| [1:01:26] | …and help me with a few others, could you? | 也帮其他人拿? | 
| [1:01:30] | Let’s see. | 我看看 | 
| [1:01:32] | Sergeant Evans. | 依凡斯中士 | 
| [1:01:33] | Private Moya. | 二等兵摩亚 | 
| [1:01:35] | Blowzer. | 布劳泽 | 
| [1:01:37] | Gray. | 葛瑞 | 
| [1:01:39] | Miller. | 米勒 | 
| [1:01:42] | Owen. | 欧文 | 
| [1:01:45] | Collins. | 柯林斯 | 
| [1:01:47] | Elliot. | 艾略特 | 
| [1:01:49] | Blithe. | 布洛依 | 
| [1:01:58] | E连6月29日撤离前线之前 已失去65名弟兄 | |
| [1:02:05] | 亚伯特·布洛依在诺曼底受的伤始终没有痊愈 于1948年去世 |