| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | It was a situation there where everybody was happy… | 当时大家都很高兴 | 
| [00:10] | …to see the war coming to an end… | 看到战争接近尾声 | 
| [00:12] | …and the Germans didn’t really have a heart for it. | 而德军也无心作战 | 
| [00:15] | They realized that the end was there. | 他们也感到战争将结束 | 
| [00:17] | We’d say the only good Kraut is a dead one. | 我以前说过 唯一的好德军是死掉的德军 | 
| [00:20] | But there was something in there that you know, hey that was a kid. | 可是后来发现他们只是些孩子 | 
| [00:24] | Most of them were kids. We all were kids. | 大部分还只是孩子 我们都还是孩子 | 
| [00:26] | They had a job to do the same way as me. | 他们要做的工作跟我一样 | 
| [00:29] | So, we went about and did the job that we had to do. | 所以我们去把该做的工作做好 | 
| [00:34] | I think we thought that the Germans… | 我想我们以为德国人 | 
| [00:36] | …were probably the evilest people in the world. | 也许是世上最邪恶的人 | 
| [00:38] | But… | 但是… | 
| [00:41] | …as the war went along… | 当战争持续进行下去 | 
| [00:43] | …we found out also that it wasn’t the Germans, per se. | 我们也发现并不是德国人本身的问题 | 
| [00:47] | A lot of those soldiers… | 很多…他们的士兵 | 
| [00:48] | I’ve thought about this often. | 我常常这么想 | 
| [00:50] | That man and I might’ve been friends. | 有些人可能可以成为好友 | 
| [00:52] | We might have had a lot in common. | 我们可能有很多共同之处 | 
| [00:53] | He might have liked to fish, you know. | 你知道 他也许喜欢钓鱼 | 
| [00:55] | He might have liked to hunt. | 他也许喜欢打猎 | 
| [00:57] | You never know, you know. | 这很难说的 | 
| [00:59] | They were doing what they were supposed to do. | 当然 他们只是在尽职做事 | 
| [01:01] | And I was trying to do what I was supposed to do. | 而我也只是在做我该做的事 | 
| [01:04] | But, under different circumstances… | 可是在不同的情境下 | 
| [01:06] | …we might have been good friends. | 我们可能成为好朋友 | 
| [03:35] | 为 何 而 战 | |
| [03:41] | ( 1945年4月11日 ) | |
| [03:44] | (德国 塔兰 ) | |
| [04:36] | That way. | 那边 | 
| [05:36] | Tell you one thing about the Krauts: | 我告诉你德国人的一个特色 | 
| [05:39] | They sure clean up good. | 他们真会清理东西 | 
| [05:41] | Yeah, all you need’s a little Mozart. | 是啊 只需要给他们一点莫扎特就行了 | 
| [05:45] | Beethoven. | 贝多芬 | 
| [05:47] | Sorry, sir? | 你说什么 长官? | 
| [05:48] | That’s not Mozart. | 那不是莫扎特 | 
| [05:51] | That’s Beethoven. | 那是贝多芬 | 
| [05:59] | 一个月前 | |
| [06:01] | 德国史徒佐堡 | |
| [06:12] | Come on, chicken. | 快过来 鸡崽 | 
| [06:14] | All right, this one’s got some, George. | 有了 这只有一些 乔治 | 
| [06:15] | You… | 你… | 
| [06:17] | You grab the chicken and I’m gonna grab the eggs. | 你抓住鸡 我来拿蛋 | 
| [06:20] | Great, all right. | 好 没问题 | 
| [06:21] | Just grab him by the foot. | 你抓住它的脚 | 
| [06:23] | Come on, chicken. | 快过来 鸡崽 | 
| [06:24] | All right, If this thing bites me… | 好吧 如果它咬我的话… | 
| [06:25] | …Frank, I swear I’ll shoot it. | 法兰克 我发誓我会毙了他 | 
| [06:30] | Guten Tag, Fraulein. | 嗨 你好吗? | 
| [06:32] | Guten Tag. | 你好… | 
| [06:34] | Hold on! Hold… | 等一下! | 
| [06:36] | But, George… | 喂 乔治 | 
| [06:37] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 | 
| [06:38] | Hold on a second, hold on. | 等我一下 | 
| [06:40] | Hey, hey, come on. | 嘿 别这样 | 
| [06:42] | I just wanna talk to you. | 我只是想和你说说话 | 
| [06:47] | I just wanna talk to you, that’s all, I just wanna talk. | 我只是想和你说说话 | 
| [06:51] | Okay, look what I got. Chocolate bar? | 看我有什么? 巧克力棒? | 
| [06:56] | You like that? You like chocolate? | 你喜欢吗? 你喜欢巧克力吗? | 
| [06:58] | Hey, Luz, why don’t you leave her alone? | 鲁兹 你别去烦她好吗? | 
| [07:00] | Frank, why don’t you just leave me alone, okay? | 法兰克 你别来烦我好吗? | 
| [07:02] | You don’t like chocolate? | 你不喜欢巧克力吗? | 
| [07:04] | I don’t like it either. | 算了 我也不喜欢巧克力 | 
| [07:05] | How about this? Cigarettes. | 那这个呢? 香烟 | 
| [07:07] | Camel? | 骆驼牌的 | 
| [07:08] | Yeah, you like that? | 你喜欢这个 对不对? | 
| [07:09] | Come on, Luz. | 够了 鲁兹 | 
| [07:11] | Frank, please, why don’t you go make your omelet? | 法兰克 拜托你去弄你的炒蛋好吗? | 
| [07:14] | Well, you ain’t getting none of my eggs, blockhead. | 我一点蛋都不会分给你的 你这个笨蛋 | 
| [07:16] | Jesus, my friend just keeps talking. | 老天 我朋友真爱说话 | 
| [07:19] | Here, I got two packs here. | 拿去 我有两包 | 
| [07:21] | Give it to your friends or something. | 拿给你的朋友之类的 | 
| [07:24] | Why don’t you come and sit down? | 你干吗不过来坐下? | 
| [07:25] | Wanna sit down? | 要不要坐下来? | 
| [07:27] | Here? | 这里? | 
| [07:27] | Come on, that’s it. | 来吧 就是这样 | 
| [07:37] | Hey, Frank, hold on. | 法兰克! 等等… | 
| [07:40] | Perc, Jesus, come on. | 派康提! 别这样 | 
| [07:46] | What? | 怎么啦? | 
| [07:57] | That Captain Nixon? | 那不是尼克森上尉吗? | 
| [07:59] | I think so. | 我想是的 | 
| [08:00] | What the hell’s he doing in his harness? | 他带着伞具做什么? | 
| [08:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [08:03] | Maybe we jumped into Berlin, the war’s over. | 也许我们跳伞到了柏林 战争就已经结束了 | 
| [08:07] | So, what happened? | 结果怎么样? | 
| [08:08] | No dice with the Fraulein? | 没泡到德国小妞? | 
| [08:10] | No dice. She smacked me in the mouth. | 她赏了我一巴掌 | 
| [08:12] | Tell you what, though. | 虽然这样 | 
| [08:13] | Germany’s looking to be pretty good fraternizing territory, huh? | 我觉得德国看来会变成蛮亲善的地方 | 
| [08:16] | Did you lose your cigarettes? | 你的香烟呢? | 
| [08:18] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [08:19] | God, ja, ja, ja. | 上帝 | 
| [08:21] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [08:22] | Hold up, hold up, hold up. | 等等 | 
| [08:27] | That’s right, yeah. | 没错 就是这样 太棒了 | 
| [08:30] | Janovec! | 杰诺维克! | 
| [08:31] | Oh, shit! | 糟了! | 
| [08:34] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [08:37] | Where’s my stuff? | 我的东西呢? | 
| [08:39] | I thought I’d leave it over there, sir. | 我把它放在那边了 长官 | 
| [09:03] | Over there. | 那边 | 
| [09:10] | Here. | 往这儿走 | 
| [09:18] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [09:19] | You’re welcome, sir. | 不客气 长官 | 
| [09:28] | Oh, sir. | 长官 | 
| [09:37] | ‘Morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 | 
| [09:38] | ‘Morning. | 早 | 
| [09:40] | You got a box all this stuff will fit into? | 你有可以放的下这些东西的箱子吗? | 
| [09:42] | Yes, sir, I think so, same destination? | 我想有的 长官 一样的目的地? | 
| [09:46] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [09:47] | Yes, sir, I’ll make sure it goes out first thing in the morning. | 好的 长官我会确定它明早第一时间寄出去 | 
| [09:51] | Thank you, Private. | 谢谢你 | 
| [09:52] | Your folks are gonna have quite a collection by the time you get… | 我确定你们这些人都能搜集到一堆东西… | 
| [09:58] | …home, sir. | …带回家 长官 | 
| [10:02] | Finders keepers. | 谁找到的就是谁的 | 
| [10:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [10:30] | Nix? | 尼克? | 
| [10:32] | Nix? | 尼克? | 
| [10:33] | In here. | 在这里 | 
| [10:43] | Dog. | 你这混蛋 | 
| [10:44] | Making combat jumps with the 17th while I’m in supply briefings all morning. | 当我整早在做补给简报的时候 你却跟第17师进行空降作战? | 
| [10:49] | Yeah, lucky me. | 对 算我好运 | 
| [10:51] | No, congratulations. | 恭喜你 | 
| [10:53] | You’re probably the only man in the 101st with three combat stars over his jump wings. | 你可能是101师中唯一在伞徽上能别上三颗作战星星的人 | 
| [10:58] | Not bad for someone who’s never fired his weapon in combat? | 对一个从未在战斗中开过一枪的人来说 不算太坏吧? | 
| [11:02] | Really? | 真的吗? | 
| [11:04] | Really, you’ve never… | 你真的从来没… | 
| [11:05] | No. | 没有 | 
| [11:07] | Not even with all the action we’ve seen? | 在我们经历过的那么多战役中? | 
| [11:10] | Not a round. | 一枪都没有 | 
| [11:16] | So… | 那么… | 
| [11:20] | How’d it go this morning, the jump? | 你今天早上跳的如何? | 
| [11:24] | It was great, fantastic. | 真不错 棒极了! | 
| [11:29] | We took a direct hit over the drop zone. | 我们在空投区直接被命中 | 
| [11:31] | I got out. Two others got out. | 我跳出来了 另外两个也跳了 | 
| [11:35] | The rest of the boys? | 其他的弟兄呢? | 
| [11:36] | Well, they blew up over Germany somewhere. | 他们在德国上空某处爆炸了 | 
| [11:42] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾… | 
| [11:44] | About what? | 关于什么? | 
| [11:45] | Well, tough situation for the… | 这个惨烈的状况发生在… | 
| [11:47] | Oh, yeah, the boys, yeah. | 对…那些兄弟 | 
| [11:49] | It’s terrible. | 真是可怕 | 
| [11:50] | Oh, well, wasn’t me. | 还好不是我 | 
| [11:55] | You know, the real tragedy is they also lost their CO. | 你知道吗 真正惨的是他们的连长也死了 | 
| [12:00] | So guess who gets to write all the letters home. | 所以猜猜看谁该帮他们写信回家? | 
| [12:03] | Goddamn nightmare. | 真是个噩梦 | 
| [12:13] | Got a visit from Colonel Sink this morning. | 今早辛克上校来过 | 
| [12:20] | And how is the good colonel? | 这位好上校如何? | 
| [12:21] | Concerned. | 很关切 | 
| [12:26] | Still drinking nothing but the Vat 69? | 你还是只喝”翡特69″的陈年威士忌吗? | 
| [12:29] | Only the finest for Mrs. Nixon’s baby boy. | 尼克森太太的宝贝儿子只喝最好的酒 | 
| [12:34] | Had a problem up at regiment? | 与团部闹的不愉快吗? | 
| [12:38] | What, this? | 这个吗? | 
| [12:39] | Is that what he said? | 他是这么跟你说的吗? | 
| [12:41] | No, I just don’t like it up there. | 没有 我只是不喜欢那里而已 | 
| [12:44] | Good, | 很好! | 
| [12:45] | so you’ll be happy to hear that Sink is transferring you back down to Battalion S-3. | 那你应该很高兴听到辛克上校要把你降回营部作战官 | 
| [12:52] | What do you think I should write to these parents, Dick? | 你觉得我该写些什么 给这些父母 迪克? | 
| [12:56] | Hear what I said, Nix? You’ve been demoted. | 你听到我的话了吗 尼克? 你被降级了… | 
| [12:59] | Yeah, demoted, got you. | 对 降级 知道了! | 
| [13:01] | I don’t know how to tell them… | 因为我不知道该怎么告诉他们 | 
| [13:03] | …their kids never even got out of the plane. | 他们的孩子甚至连跳都来不及跳 | 
| [13:05] | You tell them what you always tell them: | 告诉他们你一向告诉他们的 | 
| [13:07] | “Their sons died as heroes.” | “他们的儿子英勇阵亡” | 
| [13:10] | You really still believe that? | 你还相信那一套? | 
| [13:16] | Yeah, I do. | 是 我相信 | 
| [13:18] | Don’t you? | 你不信吗? | 
| [13:25] | “The Cooperative for American Remittance to Europe… | 美国人汇寄协助欧洲行动 | 
| [13:28] | “…or CARE, has begun assembling food packages stateside… | 简称为CARE 已经开始在美国本土聚集食品 | 
| [13:32] | “…to assist those European families in dire need.” | 来帮助那些有迫切需要的欧洲家庭 | 
| [13:36] | Which is presumably all of them. | 讲起来所有家庭都算是 | 
| [13:38] | So, notes home to your family reminding them… | 所以感谢你们写信回家 | 
| [13:41] | …to donate whatever they can would be much appreciated. | 提醒他们尽可能的捐款 | 
| [13:45] | I’m sure that you’ll be happy to know… | 我确定你们会很高兴知道 | 
| [13:47] | …Oklahoma’s still playing on Broadway. | “奥克拉荷马”还在百老汇上演 | 
| [13:50] | “Oklahoma where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain | ∮奥克拉荷马的微风吹抚着平原∮ | 
| [13:55] | “And the wavin’ wheat can sure smell sweet | ∮波浪般的麦穗 闻起来多香甜∮ | 
| [13:58] | “When the wind comes | ∮当阵阵和风∮ | 
| [13:59] | “Right behind the rain” | ∮在雨后出现∮ | 
| [14:02] | O’Keefe, you were sitting on your bayonet there? | 欧基夫 你坐到刺刀了? | 
| [14:05] | Why don’t you leave the singing to Luz? | 你还是让鲁兹来唱好了 | 
| [14:07] | Hey, unless you wanna do… | 除非你想表演一段歌舞秀 | 
| [14:08] | …Surrey with the Fringe on Top, O’Keefe. | 欧基夫 给你选一样 | 
| [14:11] | Rita Hayworth’s getting married. | 丽塔海华丝要结婚了 | 
| [14:13] | Oh, Rita, say it isn’t true. | 丽塔 告诉我这不是真的 | 
| [14:15] | Abbott and Costello… | 劳莱和哈台… | 
| [14:19] | Wartime news. | 战地新闻 | 
| [14:20] | “Resistance in the Rhur pocket’s crumbling. | 在鲁尔区的反抗瓦解了 | 
| [14:22] | “It looks like there might be a breakout in Remagen.” | 看来在雷玛根将有所突破 | 
| [14:25] | Apparently the Krauts forgot to blow up a bridge when they headed back over the Rhine. | 显然德军在从战线撤走时忘了炸掉其中一座桥 | 
| [14:30] | I guess the boys in the 17th Airborne did okay after all. | 我想第17空降师的弟兄最后战果还不错 | 
| [14:33] | Forget it, we’d be in Berlin by now, sir… | 别提了 要不现在早就攻下柏林了 | 
| [14:35] | …if it was us instead of them? | 如果是换我们去的话 | 
| [14:37] | That’s right! | 没错 对! | 
| [14:44] | When do you think we’ll jump into Berlin… | 你觉得我们何时才会跳伞到柏林 | 
| [14:46] | …see some real action? | 见识下真正的战斗? | 
| [14:48] | You in a rush? | 你赶时问吗? | 
| [14:49] | No. | 不是 | 
| [14:50] | So, you wanna go home with a Congressional Medal of Honor? | 你是不是想捧个国会荣誉勋章回去还是怎么样? | 
| [14:53] | I just thought I’d ask. | 没有 我只是想我该问问 | 
| [14:54] | Well, why don’t you do us all a favor? | 那麻烦你帮个忙 | 
| [14:56] | Don’t think. | 什么也别想 | 
| [14:59] | Damn replacements. | 该死的新兵 | 
| [15:10] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 | 
| [15:11] | ‘Bout time. | 也该是时候了 | 
| [15:13] | Yeah, consider yourselves lucky. | 你们应该感到幸运的 | 
| [15:14] | Nixon was giving another current events lecture. | 尼克森在发表”当代大事”的演说 | 
| [15:17] | So, tell me nothing’s happening. | 告诉我你们这儿风平浪静 | 
| [15:19] | Nothing’s happening. | 风平浪静 | 
| [15:20] | Couple of artillery rounds at dawn… | 在黎明有几发炮击 | 
| [15:22] | …probably from across the river, but… | 可能是从河对岸打过来的 | 
| [15:25] | …that’s about it. | 就这样而已 | 
| [15:27] | It spooked Hashey, though. | 只是吓了赫胥一跳 | 
| [15:30] | Here, Perco, I just finished it. | 给你 派康提 我刚读完 | 
| [15:32] | Oh, yeah? Any sex in it? | 是吗? 有没有关于性的情节? | 
| [15:33] | Ain’t that kind of book. | 不是那种书 | 
| [15:36] | – See you. – Yeah, see you. | – 回见! – 好 再见! | 
| [15:41] | “一株在布鲁克林生长的树” | |
| [15:46] | Okay, move on. | 好 继续前进 | 
| [15:57] | Hey, O’Brien. | 嘿 欧布安 | 
| [15:58] | Relax, would you? I’m trying to read. | 轻点 好吗? 我要看书 | 
| [16:00] | It’s O’Keefe. | 我叫欧基夫 | 
| [16:02] | Is that right? | 是吗? | 
| [16:03] | Yeah, Patrick O’Keefe. | 对 帕特里克·欧基夫 | 
| [16:05] | My friends call me Paddy. | 我的朋友叫我派弟 | 
| [16:24] | Hey, O’Brien. | 嘿 欧布安 | 
| [16:25] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! | 
| [16:27] | I told you, it’s O’Keefe. | 我说过我叫欧基夫 | 
| [16:31] | Do you know why no one remembers your name? | 你知道为什么没有人记得你的名字? | 
| [16:33] | It’s ’cause no one wants to remember your name. | 那是因为没有人想要去记你的名字 | 
| [16:36] | There’s too many Smiths, Dimattos and O’Keefes… | 有太多的史密斯…迪马拖…欧基夫… | 
| [16:38] | …and O’Briens, who show up here replacing Toccoa men… | 欧布安…来补充托卡尔老爹 | 
| [16:42] | …that you replacements got killed in the first place. | 结果你们这些笨新兵先阵亡 | 
| [16:45] | And they’re all like you. They’re all piss and vinegar. | 他们都跟你一样笨手笨脚的 | 
| [16:48] | “Where are the Krauts at?” | “德军在哪儿? “ | 
| [16:49] | “Let me at them.” | “让我来对付他们” | 
| [16:50] | “When will I get to jump into Berlin?” | “我什么时候会跳伞到柏林? “ | 
| [16:52] | Two days later, there they are… | 两天之后 他们倒在地上 | 
| [16:54] | …with their guts hanging out… | 肚破肠流 | 
| [16:55] | …and they’re screaming for a medic. | 声嘶力竭的叫医护兵 | 
| [16:57] | Begging for their goddamn mother. | 哭爹喊娘的 | 
| [17:00] | Them dumb fucks don’t even know they’re dead yet. | 那些笨蛋连他们已经死了都还不知道呢 | 
| [17:03] | Hey, are you listening to me? | 你有在听我说吗? | 
| [17:05] | Do you get that this is the best part of fucking war I’ve seen? | 你知道 这段时期是我在战争中看过最好的部分吗? | 
| [17:08] | I got hot chow, hot showers, warm bed. | 我有热餐吃…热水洗…暖和的床! | 
| [17:12] | Germany is almost as good as being home. | 在德国几乎跟在家一样好 | 
| [17:14] | I even got to wipe my ass with real toilet paper today. | 我今天甚至可以用真的卫生纸擦屁股 | 
| [17:17] | Quit asking about when you’re gonna see some action, will you? | 所以别再问你什么时候可以见识到战斗 好吗? | 
| [17:20] | And stop with the fucking love songs! | 别再唱那首该死的情歌! | 
| [17:45] | When’d you ship out? | 你何时离家的? | 
| [17:47] | A few weeks ago? | 几个星期前? | 
| [17:48] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [17:53] | It’s been two years since I seen home. | 我离家已经两年了 | 
| [17:57] | Two years. | 两年了 | 
| [17:59] | This fucking war. | 这该死的战争 | 
| [18:03] | Neither patrol found a single Kraut. | 两次巡逻都没发现德军 | 
| [18:05] | There were none here either. | 这里也没有 | 
| [18:07] | They’ll be across the river by now. | 他们现在应该在河对岸 | 
| [18:09] | Let’s send out a night patrol. | 让我们派出一支夜巡队 | 
| [18:10] | Check out the embankment on the far side. | 查看下另一头的堤岸 | 
| [18:15] | President’s dead. | 总统去世了 | 
| [18:20] | Pair of queens bets. | 两对Q说话 | 
| [18:23] | All right, two bucks. | 好 赌两块 | 
| [18:25] | Nix. | 尼克 | 
| [18:28] | No, I’m out. | 不 我不跟了 | 
| [18:30] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [18:31] | Well, I’ll call you two… | 我跟你 | 
| [18:34] | …and I’ll raise you another two. | 再加两块 | 
| [18:37] | I can’t believe we’re not gonna drop into Berlin. | 我不信我们不跳伞到柏林了 | 
| [18:40] | No shit. | 没错 | 
| [18:41] | Ike’s gonna let the Russkies have it. | 艾森豪威尔要让俄国佬占领它 | 
| [18:43] | Russkies. | 俄国佬 | 
| [18:47] | God damn it. | 他妈的 | 
| [18:47] | Let me tell you something: | 我跟你说吧: | 
| [18:49] | This war is not about fighting anymore. | 这场战争已经无关战斗了 | 
| [18:50] | It’s about who gets what. | 现在是看谁占领了什么 | 
| [18:53] | Why don’t you deal me out of the next hand? | 你们下一把再发牌给我 | 
| [18:56] | What about your money? | 你的钱呢? | 
| [18:59] | Are we waiting on him again? | 我们又要等他吗? | 
| [19:01] | Yep. | 对 | 
| [19:54] | Goddamn drugstore. | 该死的杂货店 | 
| [20:03] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [20:08] | Hey, guys, wait up. | 嘿 伙计 等一下 | 
| [20:10] | Hey, Dexter, how you doing? | 嘿 戴克斯特 你好吗? | 
| [20:12] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [20:13] | You know who that was? | 知道那是谁吗? | 
| [20:14] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [20:29] | ‘Morning. | 早安 | 
| [20:31] | Captain Nixon. | 尼克森上尉 | 
| [20:32] | Good to see you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 长官 | 
| [20:33] | I think I have some mail for you. | 我想我这儿有你的信 | 
| [20:35] | Yeah, I was gonna drop it off this afternoon… | 我本来想下午… | 
| [20:37] | …with all the other 2nd Battalion mail. | 跟第二营其他的信一起给你 | 
| [20:40] | But since you’re here… | 可是既然你来了 | 
| [20:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:44] | Listen, I’m having some trouble finding some whiskey. | 我跟你说 我找不到威士忌 | 
| [20:48] | Whiskey? | 威士忌? | 
| [20:48] | Yeah, a particular brand of whiskey. | 对 一种特别的牌子 | 
| [20:52] | Vat 69. | 翡特69 | 
| [20:53] | Exactly right. | 完全正确 | 
| [20:54] | I gotta be honest, sir… | 老实说 长官 | 
| [20:56] | …that ain’t gonna be easy to find in Germany. | 那个牌子在德国很难找到 | 
| [20:58] | Pickings are kind of slim here. | 这里的选择不多 | 
| [20:59] | Yeah, don’t I know it? | 对 这我知道 | 
| [21:01] | And even if I do find some, sir… | 还有如果我真的找到几瓶 长官 | 
| [21:03] | …it ain’t gonna be cheap. | 它恐怕并不便宜 | 
| [21:04] | That won’t be a problem. | 钱不是问题 | 
| [21:06] | Hey, you hear the news? | 魏斯特 你听到消息了吗? | 
| [21:08] | Sorry, sir. I didn’t realize that you were here. | 抱歉 长官 我不知道你在这儿 | 
| [21:10] | What news? | 什么消息? | 
| [21:11] | 300,000 Krauts just surrendered. | 三十万德军刚刚投降了 | 
| [21:14] | Three hundred? | 三十万? | 
| [21:15] | Yeah, we’re moving out in an hour. | 对 我们一小时内要出发 | 
| [21:18] | – One hour? – Yeah | – 一小时? – 是的 | 
| [21:22] | Sir, sir. | 长官 | 
| [21:23] | Your mail. | 你的信 | 
| [21:27] | Keep looking. | 继续帮我找 | 
| [21:34] | Excuse me, pardon me. | 对不起 | 
| [21:36] | Get a move on, let’s go. | 要出发了 我们走 | 
| [21:41] | Jesus Christ, the dog? | 老天 连那只狗? | 
| [21:43] | Lew? | 路易? | 
| [21:46] | Cathy’s divorcing me. | 凯西要跟我离婚 | 
| [21:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [21:50] | She’s taking everything. | 她要拿走所有的东西 | 
| [21:54] | She’s taking the house… | 她要拿走房子 | 
| [21:55] | …taking the kid. | 带走孩子 | 
| [21:57] | She’s taking the dog. | 还要把狗带走 | 
| [21:59] | It’s not even her dog! | 那根本不是她的狗! | 
| [22:00] | It’s my dog! | 那是我的狗! | 
| [22:01] | She’s taking my dog! | 她要带走我的狗! | 
| [22:05] | Let’s go, load them up, come on! | 我们走 把它们装好 走吧! | 
| [22:18] | Sarge, what do you have in here? | 中士 你们这里有什么? | 
| [22:20] | Germans? | 德国人吗? | 
| [22:21] | Hey, Perconte. | 派康提 | 
| [22:23] | You got a lighter? | 你有打火机吗? | 
| [22:24] | No, sir, I don’t smoke. | 没有 长官 我不抽烟 | 
| [22:25] | Hey, where we headed? | 嘿 我们要去哪里? | 
| [22:27] | To the Alps. Let me see that lighter. | 我们要上阿尔卑斯山 打火机给我 | 
| [22:30] | – The Alps? – Yeah. | – 阿尔卑斯山? – 对! | 
| [22:31] | – That near Berlin, sir? – No. | – 它在柏林附近吗? – 不是 | 
| [22:34] | That’s in Bavaria. | 那是在巴伐利亚 | 
| [22:36] | Birthplace of national socialism. | 国家社会主义(即纳粹)党的发源地 | 
| [22:38] | So, that mean no drop into Berlin? | 这意思是我们不会跳伞进柏林了? | 
| [22:41] | No drop into Berlin. | 不会了 | 
| [22:42] | Hitler ordered the Waffen SS to hide in the mountains and repel all invaders. | 希特勒下令 叫武装党卫军在山区藏洞来驱逐侵略者 | 
| [22:46] | He wants them to start a guerrilla war. | 他要他们开始进行本土保卫战 | 
| [22:48] | Invaders. | 侵略者 | 
| [22:49] | Damn, I like the sound of that. | 听起来挺好的 | 
| [22:51] | They’ll die the last man trying. | 他们要战到最后一兵一卒 | 
| [22:54] | – Sir. – What? | – 长官 – 什么事? | 
| [22:57] | My lighter. | 我的打火机 | 
| [23:03] | All right, nice lighter. | 好吧 打火机不错 | 
| [23:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:06] | Waffen SS? | 武装党卫军? | 
| [23:08] | Looks like you’ll get your wish anyway, O’Flannery. | 看来你的愿望要实现了 欧佛拉内 | 
| [23:10] | Those guys… | 那些人… | 
| [23:12] | Fucking crazy. | 根本是疯子 | 
| [23:14] | It’s O’Keefe. | 我叫欧基夫 | 
| [23:17] | “He ain’t gonna jump no more | ∮他不需要再跳了∮ | 
| [23:21] | “Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die | ∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮ | 
| [23:25] | “Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die | ∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮ | 
| [23:28] | “Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die | ∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮ | 
| [23:32] | “He ain’t gonna jump no more | ∮他不需要再跳了∮ | 
| [23:37] | “Risers wrapped around his neck Connectors cracked his dome | ∮基督缠绕着他的颈部∮ | 
| [23:39] | “Suspension lines were tied in knots Around his skinny bones | ∮围着他的棱骨∮ | 
| [23:44] | “The canopy became the shroud he hurdled to the ground | ∮以天空为幕 他冲向地表∮ | 
| [23:48] | “He ain’t gonna jump no more | ∮他不需要再跳了∮ | 
| [23:52] | “Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die | ∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮ | 
| [23:56] | “Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die | ∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮ | 
| [23:59] | “Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die” | ∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮ | 
| [24:02] | You okay, Nix? | 你还好吗 尼克? | 
| [24:03] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 好 我很好 | 
| [24:04] | “He ain’t gonna jump no more” | ∮他不需要再跳了∮ | 
| [24:07] | She hates that dog. | 她痛恨那只狗 | 
| [24:08] | “His blood went spurting high | ∮他血流如注∮ | 
| [24:11] | “His comrades they were heard to say, ‘A hell of a way to die’ | ∮他以为自己绝不会取义成仁∮ | 
| [24:15] | “He laid there rolling ’round in the welter of his gore | ∮他躺在自己的血泊中∮ | 
| [24:18] | “He ain’t gonna jump no more | ∮他不用再跳了∮ | 
| [24:22] | “Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die | ∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮ | 
| [24:26] | “Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die | ∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮ | 
| [24:30] | “Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die | ∮碧血如泉 取义成仁∮ | 
| [24:33] | “He ain’t gonna jump no more” | ∮他不用再跳了∮ | 
| [24:41] | There’s gonna be good times, Web. | 好日子快要来了 韦伯 | 
| [24:44] | When we get home, I mean. | 我是说在我们回家之后 | 
| [24:45] | First thing I’m gonna do… | 我第一件要做的事 | 
| [24:47] | …is get my job back at the cab company in Frisco. | 是到旧金山找回在出租车公司的工作 | 
| [24:50] | Make a killing off all those sailors coming home, you know? | 赚爆那些返乡水兵的钱 | 
| [24:55] | Then I’m gonna find me a nice Jewish girl… | 然后我要找个好犹太女孩 | 
| [24:58] | …with great big, soft titties… | 有超大酥胸 | 
| [25:00] | …and a smile to die for. | 还有迷人笑容的那种 | 
| [25:03] | Marry her. | 把她娶回家 | 
| [25:04] | Then I’m gonna buy a house… | 然后我要买栋房子 | 
| [25:06] | …a big house with lots of bedrooms… | 一间有很多房间的大房子 | 
| [25:09] | …for all the little Liebgotts we’re gonna be making. | 让我们能生一群小李高特 | 
| [25:12] | She ought to like that. | 她一定会喜欢的 | 
| [25:13] | Hey, Janovec, what you reading? | 杰诺维克 你在看什么? | 
| [25:17] | An article. | 一篇文章 | 
| [25:18] | No shit. | 真的? | 
| [25:20] | What’s it about? | 有关什么的? | 
| [25:22] | It’s about why we’re fighting the war. | 关于我们为何而战 | 
| [25:27] | Why are we fighting the war, Janovec? | 我们为何而战 杰诺维克? | 
| [25:31] | It seems that the Germans are bad. | 看来好象是德国人很坏 | 
| [25:33] | Very bad. | 非常坏 | 
| [25:34] | You don’t say. | 还用你说 | 
| [25:36] | The Germans are bad? | 德国人很坏 不是吗? | 
| [25:38] | Hey, Frank, this guy’s reading an article over here. | 嘿 法兰克 这家伙在读的文章 | 
| [25:41] | It says the Germans are bad. | 说德国人很坏 | 
| [25:43] | So, what about you, Web? | 那你呢 韦伯? | 
| [25:45] | You learn something new every day? | 每天都学到新事物 对吧? | 
| [25:47] | I guess I’ll finish school first and then… | 我要先完成学业 然后… | 
| [25:50] | Wait a minute, finish school? | 等一下 完成学业? | 
| [25:53] | You mean all this time you’ve been talking about Harvard this… | 你是说你老是哈佛长哈佛短的 | 
| [25:56] | …and Harvard that, and you ain’t even finished? | 结果你根本没毕业? | 
| [25:59] | For one thing I haven’t told you anything. | 我只有这件事没提 | 
| [26:01] | Yes, yes, I haven’t finished. | 对 我是没有毕业 | 
| [26:03] | So the fuck what? | 那又怎样? | 
| [26:05] | All right, Web, breathe a little. Jesus. | 好 我们暂时别谈这个话题 | 
| [26:08] | Fuck. | 见鬼 | 
| [26:11] | It’s just the way you always talked, you know? | 因为你老是讲的好象是 你知道 | 
| [26:13] | We all figured that… | 我们都以为… | 
| [26:19] | Hey, you know, you’re right. | 你知道吗? 你说的对 | 
| [26:20] | So the fuck what? | 没毕业又怎样? | 
| [26:26] | So, what did you study? | 那你念的是什么? | 
| [26:32] | Literature. | 文学 | 
| [26:34] | Get out of here. | 别开玩笑了 | 
| [26:35] | You serious? | 真的吗? | 
| [26:36] | I love to read. | 我也爱看书 | 
| [26:38] | Do you? | 是吗? | 
| [26:40] | Dick Tracy, Flash Gordon mostly. | 迪克崔西 闪电侠 | 
| [26:44] | Yeah, fuck. | 对 又怎样呢? | 
| [26:50] | “正进入敌人领土 提高警觉” | |
| [27:01] | Tell her she’s got five minutes. | 告诉她她只有五分钟 | 
| [27:10] | Raus, raus. | 出去 出去 | 
| [27:13] | Sir, she says they’ve got nowhere to go… | 长官 她说她们无处可去 | 
| [27:16] | …but the house next door is… | 而隔壁又是… | 
| [27:17] | Hey, hey, do you hear this? | 嘿 你们听到了吗? | 
| [27:19] | He says he ain’t a Nazi. | 这家伙说他不是纳粹 | 
| [27:20] | Why haven’t I met a Nazi yet in all of Germany? | 为什么我到了德国却还没遇上一个纳粹? | 
| [27:22] | We’re only gonna be here one night. | 我们只在这儿待一晚 | 
| [27:24] | You’ve got four minutes. | 你还有四分钟 | 
| [27:29] | Raus. | 出去 | 
| [27:31] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [27:32] | Let’s go. Move! | 快走! | 
| [27:34] | All of you, out! | 都出去! | 
| [28:11] | Look at them. | 你看他们 | 
| [28:12] | Even in defeat, they still know how to march with pride. | 就算是战败了 他们还是带着傲气行军 | 
| [28:32] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你! | 
| [28:34] | That’s right, you stupid Kraut bastards! | 没错 就是你这个笨德国杂种! | 
| [28:37] | That’s right! | 没错! | 
| [28:39] | Say hello to Ford and General fucking Motors. | 跟福特和通用汽车问好 | 
| [28:43] | You stupid fascist pigs. | 你们这群笨法西斯猪 | 
| [28:46] | Look at you! | 看看你们! | 
| [28:47] | You have horses. | 你们只有马 | 
| [28:49] | What were you thinking? | 你们是怎么想的? | 
| [28:50] | That’s enough, Webster. | 够了 韦伯斯特 | 
| [28:53] | Give it a rest. | 别再说了 | 
| [28:56] | Dragging our asses half-way around the world… | 把我们从半个地球外拖来 | 
| [29:00] | …interrupting our lives. | 干扰我们的生活 | 
| [29:01] | For what? | 为了什么? | 
| [29:03] | You ignorant, servile scum! | 你们这些无知 卑贱的人渣! | 
| [29:06] | What the fuck are we doing here? | 我们在这里干什么? | 
| [30:32] | I wanna send out some patrols. | 我要派出一些巡逻队 | 
| [30:34] | We’ll have Dog here in the village. Easy and Fox in the woods. | D连搜索村庄 E连和F连搜索树林 | 
| [30:37] | Easy Company’s gonna take the northwest. Lt. Lipton… | E连负责西北区 李普少尉 | 
| [30:39] | Sir. | 长官! | 
| [30:40] | Have 1st and 2nd Platoons go to the woods. | 叫第一、第二排进森林扫荡 | 
| [30:42] | Have 3rd swing around. | 叫第三排在外围扫荡 | 
| [30:43] | Yes, sir. 1st Sergeant Talbert. | 是的 长官 泰伯特军士长 | 
| [30:45] | You’re not worried about an ambush, are you? | 你不是担心伏击吧? | 
| [30:48] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:50] | Just in case we have to stay here for the night. | 只是因为我们有可能在这里过夜 | 
| [31:11] | – O’Keefe. – Sarge | – 欧基夫 – 中士 | 
| [31:13] | Why the hell are you so jumpy, boy? | 你为什么那么紧张 小子? | 
| [31:15] | I’m not jumpy. | 我没有紧张 | 
| [31:16] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [31:18] | Can hear your heart pounding in Arkansas, boy. | 我大老远就可以听见你的心跳 小子 | 
| [31:20] | Jesus Christ, give the kid a break, Bull. | 你别再逗他了 大牛 | 
| [31:26] | Hey, George. | 乔治 | 
| [31:27] | Yeah? | 什么? | 
| [31:28] | Does this kind of remind you of Bastogne? | 这有没有让你想起巴斯通? | 
| [31:33] | Yeah, now that you mention it. | 有 你说我才想起来 | 
| [31:36] | Except, of course, there’s no snow… | 除了这里没有雪 | 
| [31:38] | …we got warm grub in our bellies… | 我们有热餐吃 | 
| [31:41] | …and the trees aren’t fucking exploding from Kraut artillery. | 而且树干没被老德轰的七零八落 | 
| [31:44] | But, yeah, Frank, other than that… | 对! 法兰克 除此之外… | 
| [31:46] | …it’s a lot like Bastogne. | 这里很象巴斯通 | 
| [31:48] | Right. | 对 | 
| [31:49] | Bull, smack him for me, please. | 大牛 帮我赏他一巴掌 | 
| [31:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [32:05] | Hello? | 有人吗? | 
| [32:14] | Hello? | 有人吗? | 
| [33:48] | It sure is quiet. | 这里真是安静 | 
| [33:53] | He is right, fellows. | 他说的对 各位 | 
| [35:10] | – You seen Foley? – No. | – 看到佛利没有? – 没有! | 
| [35:12] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计 | 
| [35:13] | Any of you see any of the officers? | 有人看到任何军官吗? | 
| [35:15] | – No, speak to Popeye. – Hey Pop. | – 没有 去问问普派 – 嘿 普派 | 
| [35:17] | Popeye, you seen any officers? Nixon, Foley? | 普派 你看到哪个军官吗? 尼克森? 佛利? | 
| [35:19] | Speirs is searching them buildings right down the street. | 史毕尔在沿街搜索建筑物 | 
| [35:22] | What’s the matter? | 什么事? | 
| [35:23] | More, have you seen any of the officers? | 摩尔 你有看到任何军官吗? | 
| [35:26] | Yeah, Major Winters is right in there. | 有 温特斯少校就在里面 | 
| [35:28] | Are you all right, Frank? | 你还好吗 法兰克? | 
| [35:34] | Major Winters, sir. | 温特斯少校 长官 | 
| [35:37] | We found something. | 我们发现了些东西 | 
| [35:38] | We’re out on patrol and we came across this… | 我们在执行巡逻任务 然后 我们发现了这个… | 
| [35:41] | What, what, what? Frank, Frank, what is it? | 什么…? 法兰克 发现了什么? | 
| [35:45] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 长官 | 
| [35:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [37:10] | Major, sir. | 少校 | 
| [37:19] | Open it up. | 把它打开 | 
| [37:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [37:26] | Stand back. | 退后 | 
| [37:28] | Give us some room here, stand back. | 给我们一点空间 退后一点 | 
| [37:31] | Back, back. | 退后 | 
| [38:10] | Christenson, any of your men speak German? | 克里斯登生 你手下谁会说德语? | 
| [38:13] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 | 
| [38:16] | I need Liebgott. Liebgott! | 我需要李高特! 李高特! | 
| [38:18] | Lipton, find me Liebgott. | 李普 去找李高特 | 
| [38:19] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [38:20] | Liebgott, Liebgott! | 李高特! | 
| [38:24] | Liebgott! | 李高特! | 
| [38:25] | Major needs you up front, right now. | 少校要你到前面来 马上! | 
| [38:27] | Sure. | 是 长官 | 
| [38:29] | All right, boys. | 好了 小伙子们 | 
| [38:30] | These people need care. | 这些人需要照顾 | 
| [38:32] | Give them water and all spare rations. | 给他们水喝 还有多的口粮 | 
| [38:34] | Grab me some blankets, quick. | 去拿些毛毯来 快去! | 
| [38:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 | 
| [38:40] | Dick? | 迪克? | 
| [39:31] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [39:33] | Here, take some water. | 拿去 喝点水 | 
| [39:37] | Jesus, Web, can you believe this place? | 老天 韦伯 你相信有这种地方吗? | 
| [39:41] | No. | 不相信 | 
| [39:59] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [40:00] | Better now. | 现在好了 | 
| [40:10] | He said the guards left this morning, sir. | 他说守卫今早刚离开 长官 | 
| [40:19] | They burned some of the huts first… | 他们先放火烧了些木屋 | 
| [40:24] | …with the prisoners still in them, sir alive. | 犯人都还在屋里 长官 活生生的…被烧死 | 
| [40:27] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 | 
| [40:32] | Some of the prisoners tried to stop them. | 有些犯人想要阻止他们 | 
| [40:37] | Some of them were killed. | 有人就被杀了 | 
| [40:43] | They didn’t have enough ammo for all the prisoners, so… | 他们没有足够子弹杀光所有的犯人 | 
| [40:48] | …they killed as many as they could… | 所以他们就尽量的杀 | 
| [40:54] | …before they left the camp. | 在他们离开集中营之前 | 
| [40:59] | They locked the gates behind them and headed south. | 他们把大门锁上 朝南边走了 | 
| [41:03] | Someone in town must have told them we were coming. | 镇上一定有人跟他们说我们来了 | 
| [41:06] | Yeah, I think so. | 对 我也这么想 | 
| [41:12] | Will you ask him… | 麻烦你问他… | 
| [41:15] | …ask him what kind of camp this is? | 问他这是什么样的营区? | 
| [41:19] | What… | 什么… | 
| [41:21] | Why are they here? | 为什么他们在这里? | 
| [41:33] | He says it’s a work camp for… | 他说这是一个劳改集中营 | 
| [41:36] | Unerwunscht? | 专门关押 Unerwunscht? | 
| [41:38] | I’m not sure what the word means, sir. | 我不确定这个字的意思 长官 | 
| [41:41] | Unwanted, disliked maybe? | 也许是不需要 不喜欢? | 
| [41:44] | Criminals? | 罪犯? | 
| [41:46] | I don’t think criminals, sir. | 我想不是罪犯的意思 长官 | 
| [41:52] | No. | 不是 | 
| [41:55] | Doctors, musicians. | 有医生 音乐家… | 
| [41:58] | Tailors, clerks. Farmers, intellectuals. I mean, normal people. | 裁缝、职员、农夫、知识分子 我的意思是 普通老百姓 | 
| [42:01] | Juden, Juden. | 犹太人 | 
| [42:04] | Juden. | 犹太人 | 
| [42:09] | They’re Jews. | 他们是犹太人 | 
| [42:13] | Poles and gypsies. | 波兰人跟吉普赛人 | 
| [42:31] | Liebgott? | 李高特? | 
| [42:34] | The women’s camp is at the next railroad stop. | 妇女集中营在下一个火车站 | 
| [43:07] | Hey, Babe, come here. | 嘿 贝比 过来这里 | 
| [43:12] | Look at their arms. | 看他们的手臂 | 
| [43:17] | Like cattle. | 跟牲口一样 | 
| [43:18] | Goddamn. | 可恶 | 
| [43:21] | Ah, Jesus. | 老天爷 | 
| [44:42] | O’Keefe? | 欧基夫? | 
| [44:46] | O’Keefe? | 欧基夫? | 
| [45:12] | I’m gonna call Sink. | 我要打电话给辛克上校 | 
| [45:15] | Find Speirs and figure out how the hell to get them some food… | 叫史毕尔想办法给他们弄些食物… | 
| [45:20] | …and water. | 还有水 | 
| [45:32] | Let’s go, let’s pick up the pace, come on. | 我们走 速度加快点 | 
| [45:37] | Sergeant Martin… | 马丁中士 | 
| [45:38] | …get what fits on the deuce and a half. | 把能装上小卡车的想办法弄来 | 
| [45:40] | Move, let’s move. | 快 我们走! | 
| [45:47] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [45:49] | Take everything, take it all. | 把所有东西都拿走 | 
| [45:51] | Check the back and shut up! | 到后面看看…闭嘴! | 
| [45:53] | Check the back and see if there’s any kind of… | 到后面看看还有没有东西可以… | 
| [45:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! | 
| [46:02] | I said shut up, you Nazi fuck! | 我叫你闭嘴 你这个纳粹王八蛋! | 
| [46:06] | You’re not a Nazi? | 你不是纳粹? | 
| [46:07] | My mistake, you fat fucking prick. | 那是我搞错了? 你这个死肥走狗? | 
| [46:10] | How about a human being? Are you one of those? | 那人呢? 你算是人吗? | 
| [46:12] | Or will you tell me you never smelled the fucking stench? | 或者是你要告诉我 你从没闻到那股尸臭味? | 
| [46:19] | Let him go, Web. | 放了他 | 
| [46:20] | He says he doesn’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 他说他听不懂你在说什么 | 
| [46:29] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 | 
| [46:45] | Sergeant Talbert, this is chaos. | 泰伯特军士长 这真是混乱 | 
| [46:47] | There’s plenty to go around, please. | 别急 每一个人都有份 | 
| [46:56] | We’ve got more water on the way. | 还有更多的水会送来 | 
| [46:58] | Dick, Major Winters. | 迪克! 温特斯少校 | 
| [47:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [47:04] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [47:06] | This is Doctor Kent, the regimental surgeon. | 这位是肯特医官 团部的外科大夫 | 
| [47:09] | Doc, tell Major Winters and Captain Nixon what you just told me. | 医生 把你刚告诉我的 去告诉温特斯少校和尼克森上尉 | 
| [47:12] | Yes, sir. We need to stop giving these men food right now. | 我们得立刻停止供应这些人食物 | 
| [47:15] | They’re starving. | 他们处于饥饿状态 | 
| [47:16] | If they eat too much too quickly… | 如果我们太快给他们吃太多东西 | 
| [47:18] | …they’ll eat themselves to death. | 反而会导致他们死亡 | 
| [47:19] | We need to keep them here… | 我们需要将他们留在营内 | 
| [47:21] | …till we can find a place for them in town. | 直到在镇上找到他们栖身之处 | 
| [47:23] | You want us to lock these people back up? | 你要我们把这些人再关回去? | 
| [47:25] | We got no choice, Nix. | 我们别无选择 尼克 | 
| [47:27] | Otherwise they might scatter. | 不然他们会四处分散 | 
| [47:28] | We must keep them centralized… | 我们需要将他们集中起来 | 
| [47:29] | …to supervise their food intake and medical treatment. | 以便监督他们的食物摄取跟医疗 | 
| [47:32] | So, until we find some place better… | 所以在我们找到更好的地方之前 | 
| [47:34] | Colonel Sink. | 辛克上校 | 
| [47:37] | It’s a crying ass shame, but let’s get it done. | 这真是不得已的 就这么办吧 | 
| [47:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [47:40] | I don’t like it any more than you guys. | 我跟你们一样不愿意 | 
| [47:44] | General Taylor? | 泰勒将军? | 
| [47:45] | Bob Sink, 506. | 我是506团的鲍伯·辛克 | 
| [47:47] | Sir, we’re on, we’re at Landsberg… | 长官 我们在…蓝德斯堡 | 
| [47:49] | …the other side of Buchloe. | 布克洛的另一头 | 
| [47:51] | We found something I believe you ought to see, sir. | 我们发现了些你应该要来看看的东西 长官 | 
| [47:55] | I can’t tell them that, sir. | 我没有办法跟他们说 长官 | 
| [47:58] | You’ve got to, Joe. | 非说不可 乔 | 
| [48:05] | Yes, sir. | 好吧 长官 | 
| [48:12] | Grant, Christenson. | 格兰特 克里斯登生 | 
| [48:14] | The prisoners must be put back in the camp immediately. | 这些人犯必须马上回集中营 | 
| [48:17] | Let the men know. | 去告诉大家 | 
| [49:27] | Turns out I’m staying in the only dry frigging house in Germany. | 搞了半天 结果我住在全德国唯一没有酒喝的房子 | 
| [49:31] | Thought you weren’t drinking the local. | 我还以为你不喝当地的酒 | 
| [49:34] | Yeah, well. | 管他的 | 
| [49:37] | Heard from Division. | 我听到师部发来的消息 | 
| [49:40] | Been finding camps like this all over the place. | 到处不断发现象这样的集中营 | 
| [49:43] | Jesus. | 老天 | 
| [49:46] | Seems the Russians liberated one a lot worse. | 俄国人好象找到一个更悲惨的 | 
| [49:50] | Worse? | 更惨? | 
| [49:51] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [49:53] | Apparently. | 似乎是这样 | 
| [49:55] | Ten times as big. | 比这个还大上十倍 | 
| [49:57] | Execution chambers, ovens. | 有毒气室 火炉 | 
| [50:01] | For cremating all the bodies. | 是用来焚化尸体的 | 
| [50:06] | Jesus. | 老天啊 | 
| [50:08] | The locals claim that they never even knew the camp existed. | 当地居民都说他们从不知道集中营的存在 | 
| [50:12] | They say we’re exaggerating. | 他们都说我们太夸张了 | 
| [50:14] | Well, they’re gonna have a hell of an education tomorrow. | 明天他们就要来个震撼教育 | 
| [50:18] | General Taylor declared martial law about an hour ago. | 泰勒将军大约在一小时前宣布了戒严令 | 
| [50:22] | Ordered every able-bodied German in town aged 14 to 80, to start burying the bodies. | 命令全镇年龄14到80岁之间的健康镇民开始帮忙埋葬尸体 | 
| [50:26] | That’ll begin in the morning. | 明天早上开始 | 
| [50:28] | 10th Armored are gonna supervise cleanup. | 第十装甲师会监督清理工作 | 
| [50:31] | What about us? | 那我们呢? | 
| [50:32] | We head out for Thalheim, Thalheim, tomorrow. | 我们向达兰…塔兰出发 | 
| [50:38] | 1200 hours. | 明天中午十二点 | 
| [51:05] | Kerchief, sir? | 要不要手帕 长官? | 
| [51:06] | What? | 什么? | 
| [51:07] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [51:12] | Move along. | 向前移 | 
| [51:14] | Over there. | 放到那里 | 
| [52:12] | Don’t stop. Keep digging. | 别停 继续挖 | 
| [52:14] | You, too. Come on. | 你们俩 快点 | 
| [53:14] | Hitler’s dead. | 希特勒死了 | 
| [53:17] | Holy shit. | 天啊 | 
| [53:18] | Shot himself in Berlin. | 在柏林举枪自尽了 | 
| [53:21] | Is the war over, sir? | 战争结束了吗 长官? | 
| [53:24] | No. | 还没有 | 
| [53:28] | We have orders to Berchtesgaden. | 我们奉命前往贝希特斯佳登 | 
| [53:29] | We’re gonna move out in one hour. | 一个小时内出发 | 
| [53:31] | Why, the man’s not home? | 为什么? 主人不是死了吗? | 
| [53:35] | Should’ve killed himself three years ago. | 他三年前就该自杀了 | 
| [53:38] | Saved us a lot of trouble. | 那就会省我们许多麻烦 | 
| [53:41] | Yeah, he should’ve… | 对 他早该如此… | 
| [53:46] | …but he didn’t. | 可惜他没有 | 
| [54:30] | 在接下来的几个月里 | |
| [54:33] | 盟军陆续发现无数的战犯集中营跟死亡营区 | |
| [54:37] | 这些营区都是纳粹分子面对… | |
| [54:39] | 所谓”犹太人问题”的最后解决办法 | |
| [54:45] | 在1942到1945年之间有五百万少数民族 | |
| [54:49] | 及六百万犹太人遭到屠杀 | |
| [54:53] | 大部分都发生在集中营里 |