| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | I built Barry’s mind. | 是我锻造了巴里的思维 | 
| [00:05] | You don’t think I can tear it apart? | 你觉得我不能把话套出来吗 | 
| [00:07] | Just gimme five minutes with him! | 只要给我五分钟的时间 | 
| [00:09] | I’ll have him shittin’ in my hand. | 我手里面可有他的把柄呢 | 
| [00:11] | What? What? | 什么 | 
| [00:14] | – What is this? – That is the key to my cabin. | -这是什么 -这是我小别墅的钥匙 | 
| [00:16] | I wanna keep it in the family. | 我想把它留给家人 | 
| [00:19] | I don’t want the cabin where your girlfriend was murdered. | 我不想要你女朋友被谋杀的小屋 | 
| [00:20] | That’s sick. | 让我感到恶心 | 
| [00:21] | I can’t work for you anymore. You gotta find someone else. | 我不能再为你工作了 你得重新找个人 | 
| [00:24] | Well, do you know any other assassins? | 好吧 那你认识其它的杀手吗 | 
| [00:25] | What if I trained your guys? | 如果我来训练你的人呢 | 
| [00:26] | My guys suck balls, you know it! | 我的人太逊了 你知道的 | 
| [00:28] | If I suck balls, you are king of suck balls mountain! | 如果我是白痴 你就是白痴之王 | 
| [00:31] | Oh, shut the fuck up. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 | 
| [00:33] | I decided I’m gonna write a scene about Sam. | 我决定写关于山姆的事 | 
| [00:34] | He beat you up, | 他打了你一顿 | 
| [00:36] | so we decided that you needed to get out of there. | 所以我们决定你必须离开那里 | 
| [00:38] | Hey, Sally. | 你好啊 萨利 | 
| [00:40] | Hey, Sam. | 你好 山姆 | 
| [01:27] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 | 
| [01:28] | I said, did you grow up out here, Bobby? | 我说你是在这长大的吗 波比 | 
| [01:32] | My name is… | 我叫 | 
| [01:35] | Oh, sorry. Barry. | 噢 不好意思 巴里 | 
| [01:37] | I grew up in Cleveland. | 我在克利夫兰长大 | 
| [01:39] | You guys must have a lot in common. | 你们一定有很多的共同点 | 
| [01:42] | So, Sally, we saw you on that space show. | 萨利 我们在太空那场戏上看到你了 | 
| [01:45] | Oh… Yeah. | 噢 没错 | 
| [01:47] | Um, I’ve been booking a lot of work actually. | 实际上我现在有很多工作了 | 
| [01:49] | I’ve been getting lots of parts. | 我得到了很多角色 | 
| [01:50] | That was one of my smaller ones. | 那只是我的一个小角色 | 
| [01:51] | But, um, I’ve got these new agents, | 我有了新的经纪人 | 
| [01:53] | – and they’re really great. – She’s doing great. | -他们真的很棒 -她做得很好 | 
| [01:55] | That’s great. I’m really proud of you. | 那太好了 我真为你骄傲 | 
| [01:59] | – Hey, I got this. My treat. – Oh. Thank you. | -我来 我请客 -谢谢 | 
| [02:02] | So, uh, Mark Campbell, | 呃 马克·坎贝尔 | 
| [02:04] | he’s been coaching my boy’s soccer team. | 他一直在指导我儿子的足球队 | 
| [02:06] | – Wow, small world. – Yeah. | -哇哦 世界可真小 -是啊 | 
| [02:07] | – Heck, how old’s your son? – Five. | -你儿子多大了 -五岁 | 
| [02:09] | – Wow. Crazy. – Yeah. | -真疯狂 -是啊 | 
| [02:11] | The other day he mentioned | 前几天他提到 | 
| [02:12] | that you were speaking to Kate about a play? | 你在和凯特谈论一个戏剧 | 
| [02:15] | Yeah, I’m playing you in it. | 我在剧中扮演你 | 
| [02:17] | Yeah, no, that’s not– Sort of, it’s– | 不 那不是 它有点 它是 | 
| [02:21] | Yeah, I didn’t think Kate would tell Mark about that. | 我没想到凯特会告诉马克 | 
| [02:23] | It’s not really a play. | 它并不是一出真正的戏剧 | 
| [02:24] | No, it is a play. | 不 这就是一出戏剧 | 
| [02:25] | I mean, it’s a scene in a play that she wrote, | 她写的是一出戏剧中的一幕 | 
| [02:28] | and it’s great. | 而且她写的很棒 | 
| [02:31] | – Is that why you came out here? – No. | -你就是为这个来这的吗 -不是 | 
| [02:33] | Like I said, I was headed to San Diego on business. | 我说了 我去圣地亚哥出差 | 
| [02:36] | Oh, San Diego, okay. Yeah. | 好吧 圣地亚哥 | 
| [02:37] | But since I’m here, | 但既然我都来了 | 
| [02:40] | is it like something I can see? | 我是不是能看到那个 | 
| [02:42] | No. No, not gonna happen. | 不 不 不可能的 | 
| [02:44] | Well, because it’s not really like a “show” show. | 因为这不像是一个真正的演出 | 
| [02:46] | It’s not really like a play. It’s more like a scene, | 也不像一出戏剧 更像是一段场景表演 | 
| [02:48] | – and it’s kind of more like an exercise. – It’s not an exercise. | -这更像是一次练习 -这才不是练习 | 
| [02:51] | It’s a show we’re do– | 这是我们的一个演出 | 
| [02:52] | Well, it is. At this point, it’s an exercise– | 是的 在这一点上 这就是一个练习 | 
| [02:53] | But it’s gonna be a show that we perform in front of people. | 但这是我们会在观众面前表演的一个演出 | 
| [02:55] | We’re in this class together, | 我们一起上表演课 | 
| [02:56] | – and, um, we’re doing this exercise. – It’s a show– | -我们一起做这个练习 -这是个演出 | 
| [02:59] | Not really about you. | 不完全是关于你的 | 
| [03:00] | It’s more about me and my life, | 更多的是关于我和我的生活 | 
| [03:02] | and so, it’s not really the kind of thing that– | 所以 它实际上并不是那钟 | 
| [03:04] | – I think you’d be bored. – It’s gonna be great. | -你肯定会觉得无聊的 -一定会很棒 | 
| [03:08] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [03:10] | Well, anyway, I, uh, take off on Sunday. | 不管怎么着 我周日的飞机回去 | 
| [03:13] | I’m staying at the Valley Inn and Suites, Studio City. | 我住在斯蒂迪奥城的瓦力商务酒店 | 
| [03:17] | All these cities, right? Why can’t it just be Los Angeles? | 这么多城市 为什么不住洛杉矶呢 | 
| [03:22] | -It’s good to see you, Sally. -Yeah. | -很高兴见到你 萨利 -我也是 | 
| [03:26] | Hey, nice to meet you, bud. | 也很高兴见到你 伙计 | 
| [03:32] | Nice! | 很好 | 
| [03:34] | Way to go, Khazam! Great form, yeah. | 就是这样 卡赞 状态不错 | 
| [03:38] | Activate your core, though, okay? | 锻炼你的内核 好吗 | 
| [03:40] | Great stuff. | 干得不错啊 | 
| [03:42] | So… | 其实 | 
| [03:45] | life at stash house has been super tense, man. | 藏毒屋的生活非常紧张 伙计 | 
| [03:47] | As you know, my favorite flavor… | 你知道的 我最喜欢的冰激凌 | 
| [03:50] | …of all ice creams is Rocky Road. | 就是碎糖口味的 | 
| [03:53] | And yesterday, | 而昨天 | 
| [03:54] | I go to soft-serve machine… | 我去冰激凌机器那儿 | 
| [03:56] | …and Cristobal has had my favorite replaced with cookie dough. | 发现克里斯托巴尔把我的最爱换成了饼干 | 
| [04:00] | Which is the favorite flavor of guess who. | 猜猜谁最喜欢那种口味 | 
| [04:03] | You know how people start to look like their dogs? | 那些人现在看起来跟他们的狗一样 | 
| [04:05] | Well, Esther is sporting very Cristobal-esque hair. | 艾斯特留着克里斯托巴尔式的发型 | 
| [04:09] | – What the fuck is this? – And I– Barry? | -他妈的什么玩意 -我 巴里 | 
| [04:13] | You think this is some fucking game? | 你觉得这他妈是个游戏吗 | 
| [04:15] | Think it’s some fucking game, huh? | 你他妈觉得这是个游戏 是吧 | 
| [04:17] | You lose your focus, you give the other guy a chance to fire, | 你分心了 你给了另一个人开火的机会 | 
| [04:20] | you’re dead! | 你死了 | 
| [04:21] | Kill! It’s the only word I want in your fucking head. | 杀 这是你唯一该想到的词 | 
| [04:25] | Kill. | 杀 | 
| [04:38] | We fucking speak English! We know what he fucking say! | 我们他妈的讲英语 我们知道他讲了啥 | 
| [04:40] | Go! You fucking– | 走开 你个傻 | 
| [04:41] | Your story is that your father was abducted | 你的故事是你父亲被绑架了 | 
| [04:45] | and replaced by aliens? | 之后外星人代替了他 | 
| [04:47] | That’s what happened. | 是的 | 
| [04:49] | I’m having a little trouble with that. | 我对此有点怀疑 | 
| [04:51] | You’re having a little trouble with that? | 你还对此有点怀疑 | 
| [04:53] | Well, you think– I’ve had that trouble my entire life, | 好吧 我的一生都在怀疑这件事 | 
| [04:55] | dealing with that, all right? Really? | 试图将它合理化 – 真的吗 | 
| [04:57] | No, I’m gonna act the vomit. I’m gonna act it. | 不 我要表演呕吐 我想演呕吐 | 
| [04:59] | Um, probably won’t see it because I’ll put my head in a toilet. | 可你们不会看到我吐因为我是在马桶里吐 | 
| [05:01] | So you’ll just hear like a… | 所以你们只能听到 | 
| [05:03] | …you know, sounds. I can make it, I can make it. | 你懂的 呕吐的声音 – 我知道 我知道 | 
| [05:05] | I’ve done it before. | 我之前做过 | 
| [05:06] | I think it’s more powerful if you see it as well. | 我认为观众需要看到呕吐会更震撼 | 
| [05:08] | if you vomit, actually. -Yes. | 我也觉得看到呕吐物会更好 – 是的 | 
| [05:11] | You just put your hands on me for the last time, Sam. | 你最后一次把手放在我身上 山姆 | 
| [05:13] | I’m done with that. And that’s how it’s gonna be from now on. | 我受够了 从今往后都是这样 | 
| [05:17] | You hear me? You wanna choke me? | 你听到了吗 你想掐死我吗 | 
| [05:19] | We choke on this, We’re done. | 就因为这件事 我们完了 | 
| [05:22] | You got it? I– Oh, that’s your line. | 懂吗 我 到你的台词了 | 
| [05:28] | -It’s, “Oh, baby, please–” I know, I know, I know, um… | 宝贝 不要这样 – 我知道 | 
| [05:31] | Hey, listen, I’m not trying to be a jerk or anything, um… -Uh-huh? | 听着 我不是故意做个混蛋说话难听 | 
| [05:35] | When we went and had dinner with Sam, | 当我们和山姆吃晚饭时 | 
| [05:38] | you asked how his… his son was, | 你问候他的儿子怎么样了 | 
| [05:41] | and you thanked him for paying the bill. | 然后你对他付账表示感谢 | 
| [05:43] | Yeah, so what? I… I don’t know, I was just being polite. | 是的 所以呢 我猜我只是表示礼貌 | 
| [05:46] | No, I get it. I-I’m just asking… | 我理解这个 我只是想问 | 
| [05:49] | Okay, in this you say, | 好吧 你在这儿说 | 
| [05:51] | “I don’t ever want to see you again,” right? | 我再也不想见到你了 对吧 | 
| [05:54] | But then he asked us out to dinner, | 但是他接着邀请我们去吃晚饭 | 
| [05:56] | and you seemed pretty down for it. | 你似乎表现的挺乐意的 | 
| [05:59] | And I was just– I was surprised. | 我就有一点点惊讶了 | 
| [06:02] | Oh, I don’t wanna upset you. Listen, I’m just– | 我不想让你难过 听着 我只是 | 
| [06:05] | Do you understand what I’m saying? I’m just trying to… | 你知道我没有其他意思 我只是试图 | 
| [06:09] | I’m just trying to understand where this is coming from. | 我只是想更深入的理解这部分台词 | 
| [06:12] | Whoa, hey. Sally? | 别走 萨利 | 
| [06:15] | I can make like a prosthetic head. Yes! | 我能做一个假头 – 对对 | 
| [06:17] | In my mind’s eye, that is literally what I saw. | 这就是我脑海中想到的画面 | 
| [06:19] | Oh, we’ll run a tube through it, | 我们可以从这儿插一根管子 | 
| [06:20] | I’ll have the vomit come out there. | 我就可以从这儿吐出来 | 
| [06:21] | Oh my God, Nat! Real vomit. | 我的天 屌 货真价实的呕吐 | 
| [06:23] | Hey. Hey, what’s wrong? | 你还好吗 | 
| [06:26] | I never stood up to him. | 我从没有狠下心来打他 | 
| [06:33] | I mean, he fucking… | 我的意思是 他特么的 | 
| [06:36] | he beat the shit out of me, I mean. | 他狠狠的打我 打的很重 | 
| [06:38] | He nearly fucking choked me to death, but I didn’t– | 他插点把我掐死 但是我从来没有 | 
| [06:40] | I mean, I never– I… I mean… | 我的意思是 我从来没有 | 
| [06:43] | I mean, I think I curled into bed with him afterwards. | 我觉得最终我还是被他说服躺到了床上 | 
| [06:45] | And I think, I think that I held him. | 我觉得 我甚至拥抱着他 | 
| [06:47] | I mean, I might have even said, “I love you,” for fuck’s sake. | 我甚至不知道为什么说了句我爱你 | 
| [06:50] | I mean, I didn’t tell him to fucking choke on fucking anything. | 我从来没有告诉任何会让他不爽的事情 | 
| [06:53] | And then, I mean, eventually, yeah, I left, but I… | 最终 是的 我离开了 但是 | 
| [06:56] | but, I mean, he was asleep. | 但是 我的意思是 他那时睡着了 | 
| [06:59] | Hey, but you, left. | 但是你 离开了 | 
| [07:01] | Sally, you left, that’s what’s important. | 萨利 你离开了 这很重要 | 
| [07:03] | Oh God, I mean, in the beginning, it was kind of okay, | 刚开始的时候还挺好 | 
| [07:05] | like for a year, maybe. | 差不多持续了一年吧 | 
| [07:07] | But I was fucking 19. I mean, what the fuck did I know? | 但是我才19岁 我懂什么 | 
| [07:09] | I mean, but then it was just, you know, it was like years | 但是之后 你知道的 那种 | 
| [07:11] | of just like beatings and apologies and… | 数年不断的打骂和道歉 | 
| [07:14] | and this like vicious kind of cycle | 就像一个罪恶的循环 | 
| [07:16] | that just kept repeating itself, but I just… | 就这样一直重复 我就 | 
| [07:21] | I mean, I stayed. | 我还是坚持下来了 | 
| [07:23] | Hey… You know, I wrote it like this because | 我写这个是因为 | 
| [07:26] | if I don’t do it this way, then how do I explain to people | 如果我不这样写 那我怎么面对大家 | 
| [07:29] | that I just like… like ran away? | 说我当初其实是逃跑了 | 
| [07:37] | You don’t have to. | 你不用跟大家解释 | 
| [07:40] | What, you mean like lie? | 你的意思是说谎吗 | 
| [07:43] | It’s not lying. You said it yourself, you said you’re a strong person. | 这不是说谎 你说过你是个坚强的人 | 
| [07:47] | Yeah, but… I mean, this? This didn’t happen. | 是的 但是这个剧本 从没发生过 | 
| [07:52] | Well, yeah, but… | 是的 但是 | 
| [07:55] | you know, Star Wars didn’t happen and that’s a rad movie. | 星际战争也没有发生过但却是部好电影 | 
| [08:00] | You know, just because you’re in this class… | 你在这个表演班里… | 
| [08:04] | …it doesn’t mean that you can’t have secrets. | 不代表你不能有秘密 | 
| [08:09] | You know, you should… | 你知道你应该… | 
| [08:10] | You should be able to be the person that you say you are. | 应该成为你愿意成为的那个人 | 
| [08:17] | Like I’m Barry Block. | 就像我是巴里布洛克 | 
| [08:19] | I’m an actor. | 我是一个演员 | 
| [08:22] | You’re Sally Reed, | 你是萨利里德 | 
| [08:25] | and you stood up to Sam. | 你狠狠的打了山姆 | 
| [08:27] | I didn’t. Yes, you did. It’s okay. | 我没有 – 你有 没事的 | 
| [08:38] | You don’t think all this spy game stuff is overkill? | 你不觉得这个间谍游戏过火了吗 | 
| [08:41] | No. You fucked up. Now we’re out of options Oh. Mm-hmm. | 没有 你闭嘴 现在我们没有选择 | 
| [08:45] | At least this way, I control the situation. | 起码这样我可以控制形势 | 
| [08:48] | Yeah, Just get him here, get him talking, | 是的 – 把他弄来 吐出咱想要的 | 
| [08:51] | and I’ll do the rest. | 接下来交给我 | 
| [08:52] | You remember he’s a pro, right? | 你要记住 他是个老手了好吧 | 
| [08:54] | I trained him. You think he’s gonna, you know, let himself walk | 是我训练的他 你觉得他会将自己 | 
| [08:56] | into some kind of situation where he’s gonna blurt everything out? | 置于这种说漏嘴的境地吗 | 
| [09:10] | – Answer it. – Okay. | -接电话 -好的 | 
| [09:12] | Hey, Barry. | 嘿 巴里 | 
| [09:13] | Hey, look, I tried that Braveheart speech, | 听着 我试了《勇敢的心》里的演讲 | 
| [09:16] | but, um, apparently that’s like a super popular movie, um… | 但是 很明显这个电影太多人看过了 | 
| [09:21] | Do you know of any lesser-known movies | 你还知道别的小众点的电影吗 | 
| [09:24] | that maybe I could do a speech from? | 或许我能摘抄些演讲的那种 | 
| [09:25] | Uh, no, jeez, Barry. No, not off the top of my head, no. | 没有 巴里 我现在想不到 | 
| [09:29] | Yeah, they just have to have a good speech in them. | 好吧 但他们需要一段好的演讲 | 
| [09:31] | Eric recommended Samuel L Jackson’s speech | 埃里克推荐了塞缪尔·杰克逊的演讲 | 
| [09:33] | from Deep Blue Sea, | 《深海狂鲨》里的 | 
| [09:34] | but he gets eaten by a shark midway through it, | 但他演讲中途被鲨鱼吃了 | 
| [09:36] | so I don’t really wanna do that one. | 所以我不太想用这个 | 
| [09:38] | And then there’s Independence Day… What? | -还有就是独立日 -什么 | 
| [09:39] | Get him here. | 把他弄过来 | 
| [09:41] | That’s what that says? | 你写的是这意思吗 | 
| [09:43] | Get… him… here. | 把 他 弄来这里 | 
| [09:47] | I don’t wanna steal their thunder on that. | 但我不想抢他们的风头 | 
| [09:49] | Yeah. No, no. No, I hear what you’re saying. | 对 不不不 我听着呢 | 
| [09:52] | I don’t know, man. I’m just… just a little lost here. | 我不知道 我就是有点迷茫了 | 
| [09:54] | You know what, pal? Why don’t, why don’t you come over here | 兄弟 你为啥不过来呢 | 
| [09:56] | and we’ll, you know, we’ll talk about it together? | 我们可以 你懂的 讨论一下 | 
| [10:00] | – Yeah? – Really? Oh, that’d be great. | -咋样 -真的吗 那挺棒的 | 
| [10:02] | That’d be great. Where are you? | 那挺好的 你在哪呢 | 
| [10:04] | Uh, the address? Uh, yeah, let me find the address. | 地址吗 啊等下 让我找下地址 | 
| [10:07] | It’s, uh… I’m at the Hollywood Palm View Motel. | 我在好莱坞棕榈景观酒店 | 
| [10:10] | It’s near Universal, and the address, | 离环球影城很近 地址的话 | 
| [10:12] | the address is… | 地址是 | 
| [10:18] | The address is 10729 Vineland Avenue. | 地址是文兰大道10729号 | 
| [10:24] | Vineland. All right, cool. | 文兰 好吧 酷 | 
| [10:26] | All right, I’ll see you then. | 好吧 到时候见 | 
| [10:28] | – And, hey, Fuches. – Yeah? | -对了 福克斯 -咋了 | 
| [10:29] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [10:31] | Thank you. I-I… I really appreciate this. | 谢谢你 我 我真的很感激你的安慰 | 
| [10:35] | Sure, buddy, no problem. | 没事 老弟 没关系 | 
| [10:51] | Leo? | 里奥 | 
| [10:52] | Dad, hey. | 嗨 老爸 | 
| [10:54] | And to what do I owe this pleasure? | 我何德何能让你大驾光临呢 | 
| [10:56] | Uh, we had a bunch of extra strawberries, | 我们剩了好多草莓 | 
| [10:59] | and I remembered you liked them, so, um… | 我记得你喜欢吃草莓的 所以 | 
| [11:01] | We were gonna have to throw those out anyway, so I– | 反正早晚也要扔掉 所以我 | 
| [11:03] | Well, that makes me feel wonderful, | 好吧 这让我倍感欣慰 | 
| [11:05] | ’cause no matter what you feel, | 因为不管你是怎么想的 | 
| [11:06] | I know that I rate above the garbage. | 我知道在你心中我比垃圾地位高了 | 
| [11:08] | Look, my therapist and my wife both think this is a bad idea, | 我的医生和我妻子都觉得这是个坏主意 | 
| [11:11] | but, uh, do you maybe want to get a meal sometime? | 但是 或许改天你想一起吃个饭吗 | 
| [11:14] | A meal? | 吃饭吗 | 
| [11:16] | Leo and me having a meal? | 你和我一起吃饭 | 
| [11:17] | Okay, I’m gonna AirDrop you my info. | 好的 我这就把我的信息隔空投送给你 | 
| [11:20] | Push that, push that, and then push send. | 点这个 点这个 然后发送 | 
| [11:24] | – It’s on its way. – Great. | -发送中了 -很好 | 
| [11:27] | Hey, listen, you wanna come in for some tea? | 你想进来喝杯茶吗 | 
| [11:30] | – You want some whiskey? – I-I’m fine. | -或者你想来点威士忌吗 -不用了 | 
| [11:31] | I know it’s early, | 我知道早了点 | 
| [11:32] | but you’re still your mother’s son. | 但你毕竟还是你妈妈的儿子 | 
| [11:33] | – I’ll call you. Okay, Dad? – Yeah. Okay. | -我会打给你的 好吗老爸 -好吧 | 
| [11:37] | Hey, Leo. | 里奥 | 
| [11:40] | What made you change your mind? | 是什么让你改变主意了 | 
| [11:44] | You made an effort. | 你的努力 | 
| [11:47] | Talk soon. | 之后再聊 | 
| [11:48] | Oh, I look forward to it. | 好啊 我迫不及待呢 | 
| [11:51] | Uh, Dad, you… you Airdropped me | 老爸 你刚才给我发了 | 
| [11:54] | a picture of you shirtless, in front of a mirror. | 一张你在镜子前赤裸上身的照片 | 
| [11:59] | That’s because I was being fitted for a shirt, | 那是因为我想买件合适的衬衫 | 
| [12:02] | and they wanted to see my, um… | 然后他们想看看我的 | 
| [12:05] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 你知道我准备干嘛吗 | 
| [12:06] | I’m gonna give you my cell phone number right now. | 我打算现在给你我的手机号 | 
| [12:09] | You ready? | 你准备好没 | 
| [12:09] | You’re a coward, Sam. | 你这个懦夫 山姆 | 
| [12:11] | You’re a small, little man, | 你是如此渺小 | 
| [12:13] | and it is a big, big world out there. | 而世界又是如此广阔 | 
| [12:16] | And… | 还有 | 
| [12:18] | … of my life. | 我的人生 | 
| [12:20] | So I’m not gonna waste the rest of my life. | 所以我不会浪费我的余生 | 
| [12:23] | So I’m not gonna waste the rest of my life. | 所以我不会浪费自己的余生 | 
| [12:26] | So I’m not gonna waste the rest of my life . | 所以我不会浪费我余下的人生 | 
| [12:28] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [12:29] | Life, emphasize life. | 人生 人生要重读 | 
| [12:33] | I’m not gonna waste the rest of my life | 我不会浪费我的余生 | 
| [12:35] | watching it all pass me by. | 看着一切空空流逝 | 
| [12:38] | You wanna choke me, Sam? Hmm? Huh? | 你想掐死我吗 山姆 是吗 | 
| [12:42] | Fuck. | 我操 | 
| [12:47] | Hey! Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 | 
| [12:49] | Hey, Sally said she didn’t want you seeing that. | 萨利说过她不想你看这个的 | 
| [12:52] | No, you said you didn’t want me to see it. | 不 是你说你不想让我看的 | 
| [12:53] | It’s my story, I have the right. | 这是我的故事 我有权看 | 
| [12:55] | All right. Get out of here, man. | 快滚吧你 | 
| [12:56] | You know how she is. She’s a chick. | 你知道她啥样 就是个小妞 | 
| [12:57] | She’s fucking dramatic. All right, let’s leave. | -她他妈的太能装了 -够了 走吧 | 
| [12:59] | I have a family. This could completely fuck up my life. | 我是有家室的人 这能把我人生全毁了 | 
| [13:02] | She’s lucky I don’t get my lawyer involved. | 我还没让我的律师插手 算她走运 | 
| [13:04] | That’s your problem, not mine. Go. | 这是你的问题 不是我的 滚吧 | 
| [13:12] | Go. | 滚 | 
| [13:14] | – You know, you’re a fucking prick, man. – All right. | -你知道吗 你就是个傻屌 -呵呵 | 
| [13:16] | And don’t forget, I fucked her first. | 而且不要忘了 是我先睡了她 | 
| [13:19] | I got it when that shit was tight. | 我睡她的时候她那里还是很紧的 | 
| [13:44] | You just hit me for the last time, Sam. You… | 这是你最后一次打我了 山姆 你 | 
| [13:47] | You take a look at these bruises because– | 你看看这些伤疤因为 | 
| [13:51] | You just hit me for the last time, Sam. | 这是你最后一次打我了 山姆 | 
| [13:52] | You take a good look at these bruises, | 你仔细看看这些伤疤 | 
| [13:54] | because I am walking out that door, and I– | 因为我将要走出那扇门 并且我 | 
| [14:01] | No, you take a good look at my face. | 不 你好好看看我的脸 | 
| [14:05] | You take a look at my face for one last time, Sam, | 这是你最后一次看我的脸 山姆 | 
| [14:09] | -’cause I am– | 因为我要 | 
| [14:24] | Hello? Hey, it’s Sam. | -喂 -我是山姆 | 
| [14:27] | Look, I know you don’t want to see me, | 听着 我知道你不想看到我 | 
| [14:29] | but I have something that I– | 但是我有一些事情想 | 
| [14:31] | Could you swing by my hotel? | 你可以来我酒店一趟吗 | 
| [14:35] | No, I don’t think that’s gonna happen, Sam. | 不要 这不可能的 山姆 | 
| [14:37] | Well, I wouldn’t ask | 但是 我是不会问你的 | 
| [14:39] | except I’m moving my flight up, | 要不是因为我把航班提前了 | 
| [14:40] | and I’m leaving tonight. | 并且我今晚就要走了 | 
| [14:41] | And I got something, | 而且我有一样东西 | 
| [14:42] | and I want to give it to you before I leave. | 我想在我离开前把它给你 | 
| [14:46] | Pick up the torch, dude. I can’t! | -把火把捡起来 兄弟 -我做不到 | 
| [14:51] | Why can’t I pick it up? Because you’re terrible. | -我为什么捡不起来 -因为你太笨了 | 
| [14:56] | This game sucks! You suck, dude. | -这游戏太烂了 -兄弟 你最逊了 | 
| [14:59] | Oh my God, what’s happening? | 我的天 要发生什么了 | 
| [15:01] | Yeah, come on, bring it! | 就这样 来吧 | 
| [15:03] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 我 | 
| [15:04] | I don’t think this is such a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 | 
| [15:07] | Look, if it’s such a big deal, | 听着 如果这很难决定的话 | 
| [15:09] | just meet me in the coffee shop, in the lobby. | 那就在大堂的咖啡厅里见面吧 | 
| [15:22] | Hi, uh, the café is closed, so… | 那个 咖啡厅关门了 所以 | 
| [15:24] | Yeah, I saw that. Just come up to my room. | 我看到了 那就来我的房间里吧 | 
| [15:29] | Sally, my flight’s at 10. | 萨利 我的航班是十点的 | 
| [15:31] | I gotta pack. | 我需要收拾行李 | 
| [15:32] | It’ll take two seconds. | 这不会耽误你很久的 | 
| [15:34] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [15:54] | Hey. Hi. | -嗨 -你好 | 
| [15:59] | Um, what’d you need to give me? | 你想把什么东西给我呢 | 
| [16:01] | ‘Cause I gotta go soon. | 因为我很快就要走了 | 
| [16:02] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 | 
| [16:02] | I, uh, I meant to give it to you earlier, but… | 我之前就想把它给你了 但是 | 
| [16:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [16:24] | Sophomore year. | 学表演的第二年 | 
| [16:26] | I came to all six performances. You were great. | 我去看了全部的六场表演 你真的很棒 | 
| [16:31] | You can keep it. | 你可以留着它 | 
| [16:33] | Okay. Well, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢你 | 
| [16:35] | Listen, I want to apologize for coming to LA. | 听着 我想为我来到洛杉矶的行为道歉 | 
| [16:38] | It was crazy. | 这太疯狂了 | 
| [16:40] | I have a family. | 我已经有家庭了 | 
| [16:41] | I didn’t want this to upend my life. | 我不想因为这件事搅乱我的生活 | 
| [16:43] | Yeah, no one is trying to… I’m not trying to upend your life. | 没错 没人想 我没想毁掉你的生活 | 
| [16:47] | -That’s wasn’t– -I know that. I-I… | -这不是 -我明白的 我 | 
| [16:48] | I wasn’t trusting you, which is crazy. | 我没有相信你 这样做很疯狂 | 
| [16:51] | I wasn’t thinking, and I… I freaked out. | 我没有仔细思考 并且我吓坏了 | 
| [16:55] | Also, things back home have been hard. | 而且 家里的事情真的很艰难 | 
| [16:57] | I haven’t been in the best headspace. | 我不在最佳的精神状态 | 
| [17:08] | Well, what’s going on at home? | 那 家里面发生什么了 | 
| [17:13] | My dad is sick. | 我父亲生病了 | 
| [17:15] | Oh, no. Jack’s sick? | 不会吧 杰克生病了 | 
| [17:28] | Look, I hope that he gets better soon, and, you know, | 听着 我希望他快点好起来 并且 | 
| [17:31] | I mean, | 我想说 | 
| [17:31] | keep me posted on how he’s doing, | 请时不时告诉我他怎么样了 | 
| [17:34] | and thanks for the… | 并且谢谢这个 | 
| [17:35] | I will. Thank you, Sally. | 我会的 谢谢你 萨利 | 
| [17:37] | It’s great to see you. Yeah. | 看到你真的很开心 | 
| [17:41] | And, you know, I… | 而且 我 | 
| [17:43] | I totally understand why you were concerned about my show | 我完全明白你为什么会因为我的节目 | 
| [17:46] | and me using your name and stuff, | 和我用你的名字之类的事情感到担心 | 
| [17:48] | and I just, I promise to be respectful of that. | 我只是 我保证会很尊重它的 | 
| [17:52] | Okay? Thanks. | -好吗 -谢谢你 | 
| [17:54] | Take care. | 保重 | 
| [17:56] | So you won’t do the play, then? | 那么你就不会表演了 对吗 | 
| [18:03] | No, I’m… I’m doing the play, Sam. | 不 我会 我会表演这个剧 山姆 | 
| [18:13] | What part of “I have a family” do you not understand? | 我有一个家庭这句话哪个字你不懂吗 | 
| [18:16] | Yeah, it’s my story, too. | 听懂了 但这也是我的故事 | 
| [18:17] | Not the made-up part! | 编的那部分就不是 | 
| [18:19] | What? Yeah, I saw you rehearsing. | -什么情况 -没错 我看到你彩排了 | 
| [18:21] | That scene is bullshit, Sally. | 那一幕就是狗屎 萨利 | 
| [18:23] | It never happened, and you know it. | 而且你知道这从来没发生过 | 
| [18:26] | Look, I’ll change your name, okay? | 听着 我会把你的名字改了 好吗 | 
| [18:31] | You’re being dramatic! | 你太能装了 | 
| [18:32] | You’re just doing this to get attention! | 你这样做就是为了更高的关注度 | 
| [18:34] | So how about no, huh? | 所以不这样做如何呢 | 
| [18:36] | How about you just grow up and don’t do it? | 你能不能成熟一点不要演它了 | 
| [18:50] | Yeah, run away, just like before! | 没错 逃跑吧 就像原来一样 | 
| [18:52] | Tell everyone | 告诉所有人 | 
| [18:53] | how you kicked my ass or something! | 你是如何狠狠地揍了我一顿之类的 | 
| [18:55] | Everyone’s the hero of their own story, right? | 每个人都是自己故事里的英雄 对吗 | 
| [18:58] | Lying bitch! | 你这个撒谎的婊子 | 
| [19:23] | What the fuck? Where is he? | 什么情况 他在哪里 | 
| [19:24] | I don’t know. I’m not his mother. | 我不知道 我又不是他妈 | 
| [19:27] | Maybe he’s not coming. | 他可能不会来了 | 
| [19:29] | You said you built his mind! | 你说你能掌握他的思维 | 
| [19:31] | Aah! Fuck! | 该死 干他妈的 | 
| [19:37] | Yeah, well… maybe you spooked him! | 你知道吗 有可能是你吓到他了 | 
| [19:39] | You ever think of that? Huh? | 你没想到过这一点吗 | 
| [19:41] | Nice job, dipshit! | 做到真棒 二逼 | 
| [19:47] | Barry? Hey. Hey, Fuches. | -巴里 嘿 嘿 -福克斯 | 
| [19:49] | Hey, listen, man. I need to talk to you. | 嘿 听着 伙计 我们得谈谈 | 
| [19:51] | Just listen, okay? | 听我说 好吗 | 
| [19:53] | Do not come here, you got it? And do not call me again. | 不要进来 懂吗 还有 不要打电话给我 | 
| [19:55] | I cannot talk to you, do you understand? | 我不能和你联系 懂吗 | 
| [19:57] | No, but Fuches, I– | 不 但 福克斯呢 我… | 
| [19:58] | Look, I almost did something really stupid, man, and I– | 听着 我差点做了蠢事 兄弟 我… | 
| [20:00] | I am blocking your number. Do not contact me anymore. | 我要把你拉入黑名单 不要再联系我了 | 
| [20:03] | What? | 什么 | 
| [20:22] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [20:24] | Hey, it’s Barry Berkman. | 嘿 我是巴里波克曼 | 
| [20:26] | Look, today a guy… said something to me, | 听着 今天一个家伙…跟我说了几句话 | 
| [20:31] | and it, uh, made me mad. | 然后 呃 把我气疯了 | 
| [20:33] | What’d you do? You thump him up, huh? | 然后呢 你给他几拳了 | 
| [20:35] | Did you throw him a little high heat? A little chin music? | 爆他菊花了吗 还是踢他的狗嘴 | 
| [20:38] | Hey, Barry, we’re both alphas. I understand. | 嘿 巴里 我们都不是好惹的 我理解你 | 
| [20:44] | No, no that’s not what I did. Look, when I, uh… | 不 我当然没那样做 你看 当我 呃… | 
| [20:49] | When I get angry, I don’t like who I become. | 当我生气的时候 我不喜欢现在的样子 | 
| [20:54] | Can I… Can I be totally honest with you? | 我能…我能说说我心底的想法吗 | 
| [20:57] | Barry, this is becoming a little frustrating. | 巴里 你这可有点让人沮丧了 | 
| [21:00] | You finally open up to me, you tell me this great story | 你终于打开心扉对我说了你的壮举 | 
| [21:03] | about shooting a sheep-fucker, | 对着混蛋开枪 | 
| [21:04] | then all of a sudden, you don’t wanna do it. | 接着突然你又不干了 | 
| [21:06] | So you start talking about our friend, Albert. | 然后开始谈论我们的朋友阿尔伯特 | 
| [21:10] | Then you leave that, and all of a sudden, | 结果你又不干了 突然 | 
| [21:12] | it devolves into some kind of Braveheart bullshit. | 开始谈什么勇敢的心之类的破事 | 
| [21:15] | For the love of God, Barry, | 看在上帝的份上 巴里 | 
| [21:17] | would you pick one horse and ride it? | 你就不能专一点吗 | 
| [21:20] | Now what happened with Albert? | 现在告诉我阿尔伯特怎么了 | 
| [21:33] | Listen to me, son. There are no accidents. | 听我说 小子 这可不能出岔子 | 
| [21:36] | You started writing this story for a reason. | 你开始这一切是有原因的 | 
| [21:39] | The very same reason you came here tonight. | 这和你今晚来这儿的目的是一样 | 
| [21:43] | You want to tell this story. | 你想把这个故事讲出来 | 
| [21:46] | You need to tell this story. | 你必须把这个故事讲出来 | 
| [21:51] | You’ll look at me differently. | 你会对我另眼相看的 | 
| [21:53] | I promise you, I will not look at you differently. | 我保证不会那样做的 | 
| [21:58] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 | 
| [22:07] | Oh, my God. Albert, Albert! You’re going into shock, man. | 我的天呐 阿尔伯特 你会休克 兄弟 | 
| [22:27] | Can’t see ’em! Can’t see ’em! | 看不见他们 看不见他们 | 
| [22:31] | Berkman! What are you doing? | 波克曼 你要干什么 | 
| [22:34] | in foreign language | 阿拉伯语 | 
| [22:36] | Fucking, you fuck! | 该死 你该死 | 
| [22:38] | You fuck! | 你个该死的 | 
| [22:39] | – That’s right, you fuck! -Barry, no! | -你就该死 混蛋 – 巴里 不要 | 
| [22:41] | Barry, what the fuck are you doing? | 巴里 你他妈疯了吗 | 
| [22:44] | -What? He fucking shot Albert! | -什么 -是他开枪射的阿尔伯特 | 
| [22:46] | Barry, stop! It’s not the guy! | 巴里 停下 不是这个人 | 
| [22:47] | What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you fucking insane? | 你他妈到底怎么了 疯了吗 | 
| [22:49] | They were across the street on the roof, you fucking psycho! | 是从街对面房顶飞来的子弹 你个疯子 | 
| [22:56] | Then they sent me to a hospital in Germany. | 然后他们把我送去德国的一个医院 | 
| [23:01] | And, uh… | 还有 呃… | 
| [23:02] | a family friend pulled some strings and got me discharged. | 一个亲戚动用了关系让我免遭起诉 | 
| [23:07] | After that, I, um… | 从那之后 我 嗯… | 
| [23:12] | I didn’t feel like I deserved a good life. | 我就觉得我配不上一个完整的人生 | 
| [23:19] | Holy shit. | 他奶奶的 | 
| [23:23] | Fuck! | 妈了个巴子 | 
| [23:24] | Fu– | 操… | 
| [23:27] | Who else did you tell this story to? | 你还跟谁讲过这个事 | 
| [23:29] | -In class? No one. -Good. | -你说表演班 一个都没 -幸好 | 
| [23:33] | You never tell that story again as long as you live, | 你这辈子都不能再对任何人说这事 | 
| [23:36] | ’cause basically, you killed somebody, and you got away with it. | 因为 你这几乎就是谋杀 并且还逃避了处罚 | 
| [23:40] | See, this is why I didn’t wanna tell you. | 看吧 这就是为什么我不想告诉你 | 
| [23:42] | ‘Cause you’re gonna look at me differently. | 因为你将对我另眼相看 | 
| [23:44] | You’re gonna look at me like I’m a murderer, | 你会把我当成是一个杀人犯 | 
| [23:46] | like I’m a violent piece of shit. | 如同我是一个暴力分子 | 
| [23:48] | Barry. Listen to me. | 巴里 听我说 | 
| [23:56] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 | 
| [23:58] | I was terrible to this son. | 我曾经对他很差 | 
| [24:01] | I was cruel, I was selfish, | 我很残酷 我很自私 | 
| [24:05] | and there’s nothing I can do to change that. | 我也没办法无改变之前的事实 | 
| [24:08] | But I don’t wanna be that guy anymore. | 但我不想再那样做了 | 
| [24:11] | And I pray that human beings can change their nature. | 我常常祈祷人类能改变他们的天性 | 
| [24:18] | Because if we can’t, | 因为如果我们不能 | 
| [24:21] | then you and I are in deep trouble. | 那我们就会深陷麻烦 | 
| [24:25] | Well, how do we do that? | 哦 我们怎么才能做到 | 
| [24:27] | I think we’re doing it already. | 我认为我们已经在改变了 | 
| [24:31] | You didn’t beat that guy up, did you? | 但是你并没有殴打那个人 对吗 | 
| [24:33] | You came here. | 你来到这里 | 
| [24:36] | We’re talking about your feelings | 我们在谈论你的感觉 | 
| [24:38] | instead of acting out your feelings. | 而不是将他掩饰起来 | 
| [24:42] | And as for my son, | 而我儿子呢 | 
| [24:44] | the first time I reached out to him after years and years and years, | 在很多很多很多年后 我第一次去找他 | 
| [24:47] | I got a big, “Fuck you, Dad!” | 他冲我狠狠地说了一句’你去死吧 爸爸’ | 
| [24:50] | But today, today… | 但是今天 今天… | 
| [24:54] | he brought me strawberries. | 他给我带来了草莓 | 
| [25:02] | Do you think I’m a bad person, Mr. Cousineau? | 你觉得我是一个坏人吗 库西诺先生 | 
| [25:05] | I think you’re deeply human. | 你是一个有故事的人 | 
| [25:10] | You did a terrible thing, | 你做过坏事 | 
| [25:12] | but do I think that defines you? | 但是我会觉得那足够来评判你吗 | 
| [25:15] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:17] | That’s why I don’t think you should tell | 这就是我为什么让你不要说出来的原因 | 
| [25:20] | this story in front of the class. | 在全班面前说这件事 | 
| [25:23] | Also, they will shit themselves. | 而且 他们会被吓到失禁的 | 
| [25:25] | I mean, they’re children. | 他们还是孩子 | 
| [25:29] | So we’re gonna be okay? | 那我们会没事的吗 | 
| [25:31] | I promise you, we’re– | 我向你保证 | 
| [25:36] | We’re gonna work through this, okay? | 我们一定会有办法的 | 
| [25:39] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 | 
| [25:48] | Now, I bill my private classes through another loan out. | 开这门私教课的时候贷了一笔款 | 
| [25:53] | So I’m just gonna go and get that ledger. | 我得先去处理一下账务 | 
| [25:56] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [26:27] | Oh, fuck. Fuck. | 握草 | 
| [26:48] | Aah. Shit. | 妈的 | 
| [26:55] | It’s… I… | 真他妈 | 
| [26:59] | Okay, okay. | 可以的 | 
| [27:01] | All right. | 我可以的 | 
| [27:04] | Fuches! | 福克斯 | 
| [27:08] | – Barry? – Hey, what are you doing up there? | -巴里 -你在上面干什么 | 
| [27:10] | Uh, i… | 我 | 
| [27:12] | I can’t find something. | 我在找东西 | 
| [27:14] | – Hey, I gotta tell you something. – Now? | -我有事想跟你说 -现在吗 | 
| [27:15] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 就是现在 | 
| [27:18] | – I’ll come up. I’ll come up. – No, wait, wait, wait! | -我上去 现在就上去 -等等 | 
| [27:21] | No… | 不要啊 | 
| [27:25] | Fuches. | 福克斯 | 
| [27:26] | – Hey, you’re not gonna believe this. – What? | -你一定不会相信 -什么 | 
| [27:28] | The best thing happened. It’s amazing! | 有生以来最美好的事情 | 
| [27:29] | Barry, no. Barry, no, no. Shit, shit, no. | 巴里 别进去 卧槽 | 
| [27:33] | No! | 我的包 | 
| [27:36] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [27:37] | I know you don’t want me calling. Barry… | -我知道你不想让我打电话 -巴里 | 
| [27:40] | -That’s why I came here. But listen, listen. -Barry, just– | -所以我自己来了 听我说 -巴里 | 
| [27:42] | I told Mr. Cousineau about Korengal. | 我告诉库西诺老师科伦加尔的事了 | 
| [27:43] | He accepted me. He said that I… What did he say? | -他接受了我 对我说 说什么来着 | 
| [27:46] | He said I can change my nature. | 他说我可以改变我的天性 | 
| [27:47] | Do you know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 | 
| [27:48] | I – I know. | 我知道 | 
| [27:49] | That means that I can own all this stuff | 意味着我们之前说过所有的事情 | 
| [27:51] | that we’ve been talking about. | 我都可以去实现了 | 
| [27:52] | Barry– | 巴里 | 
| [27:52] | All these things that I don’t like about myself, | 所有那些我讨厌的自己 | 
| [27:55] | that I can own them and they don’t define me. | 他们只是我的一部分 而不是全部 | 
| [27:56] | Like, you know, what happened in the war, | 就比如 战场上发生的那些事 | 
| [27:58] | what we do together, | 我们一起做过的那些事 | 
| [27:59] | even the things I don’t like about myself that I regret | 甚至是那些我做过但是觉得后悔的事 | 
| [28:01] | like killing Moss. | 比如杀了莫斯 | 
| [28:01] | No. | 别说了 | 
| [28:02] | I don’t have to live with that regret anymore. | 我再也不用带着遗憾生活了 | 
| [28:05] | I can move past it. | 我可以向前看了 | 
| [28:06] | I’m not a violent piece of shit | 我不是一个只懂得杀戮的人渣 | 
| [28:08] | is what I’m saying. | 我要说的就是这个 | 
| [28:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:14] | Hey, Barry. | 你好啊巴里 | 
| [28:18] | Hey, Fuches, why don’t you give us a moment? | 福克斯 让我们单独聊两句 | 
| [28:25] | Barry… | 巴里 | 
| [28:27] | Get out. | 出去 | 
| [28:29] | I’m sorr… I’m sorry. | 对 对不起 | 
| [28:33] | Fuches… | 福克斯 | 
| [28:37] | Sit down, Berkman. | 坐吧 波克曼 | 
| [28:42] | Sit down! | 我让你坐下 | 
| [28:55] | I got you. | 录到了 | 
| [28:56] | I got you, Berkman. | 都录下来了 波克曼 | 
| [29:00] | You are so fucked. | 你完蛋了 | 
| [29:01] | I know that was you on the lipstick cam. | 我就知道口红相机拍到的那个人是你 | 
| [29:06] | And Moss was on to you, | 莫斯的死 也是你干的 | 
| [29:08] | so you killed her. | 是你杀了她 | 
| [29:09] | Please, Let me talk to him! | 求你了 让我跟他说句话 | 
| [29:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [29:17] | Tape’s off, so it’s just you and me. | 录音机关了 现在就你和我 | 
| [29:23] | Okay, I’m gonna do this. | 好吧 就这么办 | 
| [29:26] | You thought of everything, you thought of everything, | 你什么都想到了 什么都想到了 | 
| [29:28] | so there’s nothing left to do. | 没什么可做的了 | 
| [29:29] | That’s how it goes. It’s all worked out, | 事情已经变成这样了 完了 | 
| [29:32] | so, yeah… | 那 | 
| [29:34] | You went over it and over it, and so now’s the time. | 你一次又一次地杀人 现在是时候了 | 
| [29:37] | Hey, Loach, don’t do anything stupid. | 洛奇 别做傻事 | 
| [29:40] | – Loach! – Shut up! | -洛奇 -给我闭嘴 | 
| [29:43] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你知道这是什么滋味吗 | 
| [29:45] | to fucking love somebody and have some motherfucker | 你爱上了一个人 却被一个混蛋害死了 | 
| [29:48] | come along and take them away from you? Do you? | 从你身边夺走了 你知道这滋味吗 | 
| [29:53] | I’m sorry about Janice. | 珍妮斯的事 我很抱歉 | 
| [29:57] | Not-Not Moss? | 不是莫斯吗 | 
| [30:02] | That’s Ronny Proxin. | 这是罗尼·普洛克辛 | 
| [30:04] | He’s fucking my wife. | 我老婆的新欢 | 
| [30:07] | You get rid of him, all of this goes away. | 除掉他 所有的事情一笔勾销 | 
| [30:14] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [31:32] | Your name’s Ronny Proxin, right? | 你叫罗尼·普洛克辛 对吧 | 
| [31:33] | -Uh-huh. – Don’t freak out. | -是我 -别害怕 | 
| [31:34] | I’ve been sent here to kill you. | 有人派我来杀你 | 
| [31:37] | I’m not gonna do that. | 但是我不打算动手 | 
| [31:38] | Calling an audible right now. | 我临时改主意了 | 
| [31:39] | Oh, okay, so, I want you to drive to Chicago, | 所以我希望你可以到芝加哥去 | 
| [31:42] | and I need you to stay there… for about a year. | 然后在那儿呆上一年 | 
| [31:46] | – Mm. – Do you have a suitcase? | -这样啊 -你有行李箱吗 | 
| [31:51] | Today, a guy… | 今天 有个人 |