| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | Jeff Please… Please, forgive me! | 求求你原谅我 | 
| [00:21] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 | 
| [00:26] | Please! | 求求你 | 
| [00:29] | Please forgive me! | 求求你原谅我 | 
| [00:32] | Charles: Grab your toolbox. I wanna cut off his eyelids! | 家伙拿好,我要割下他的眼皮 | 
| [00:37] | – His eyelids? – I wanna watch him suffer. Come on! | -割下眼皮? -我要看他痛不欲生,快点 | 
| [00:41] | I thought you wanted me to shoot him | 不是叫我在他挖完洞之后 | 
| [00:43] | – after he was done digging the hole. – I changed my mind. | 再开枪射他吗? 我改变主意了 | 
| [00:49] | Changed his mind… | -他改变主意了 | 
| [00:50] | She tell you how big your cock is? Huh, Jeff? | -她跟你说你的老二很大了吗? 杰夫? | 
| [00:53] | Jeff I’m sorry! | 对不起 | 
| [01:13] | Jeff: I, I, I, know. I’m sorry. | 真的很对不起 让我喘口气,拜托 | 
| [01:18] | – Please. – Charlie: Hold up. Hold up. | 求求你 | 
| [01:22] | Hey, uh, | 等等‥ | 
| [01:23] | I think we’re going to call this off. | 我觉得今天先到此为止吧 | 
| [01:26] | What, no eyelids? Just shoot him? | 所以不割眼皮,纯射杀吗? | 
| [01:28] | – No, I-I don’t want him dead. – Thank you. | 不是,我不想杀他 感恩大德 | 
| [01:31] | – I thought you said you wanted to watch him suffer. – Charlie: I know, | 你不是说想看他痛不欲生? | 
| [01:34] | but, um, he’s asked for my forgiveness. | 对,但他都求我原谅了 | 
| [01:37] | Y-you know, he made some valid points, so, uh, | 他说的其实也有道理 | 
| [01:40] | I’m forgiving Jeff. | 所以我打算原谅杰夫 | 
| [01:44] | – You’re forgiving Jeff. – I’m sorry I fucked your wife. | 你要原谅杰夫? 很抱歉我上了你老婆 | 
| [01:47] | He’s sorry he fucked my wife! | 他说很抱歉上了我老婆 | 
| [01:50] | You know, and she’s no saint either, okay? | 总之我老婆也不是多贞洁 | 
| [01:52] | There’s a whole history we don’t need to get into. I… | 有些往事就莫再提吧 | 
| [01:56] | I think I just overreacted. | 是我反应过度了 | 
| [02:04] | Barry: There’s no forgiving Jeff! | 不准原谅杰夫 | 
| [02:28] | Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! | "'久普林',莎莉里德着" | 
| [02:36] | Sally: Did you not come to bed again last night? | 你昨晚又没有上床睡觉喔? | 
| [02:38] | Uh, no. I had a line on some work, | 是啊,我原本有个表演机会 | 
| [02:40] | but it fell through, so I just drove around. | 但后来泡汤了 所以我就开车到处晃晃 | 
| [02:43] | Fun! | 了解 | 
| [02:45] | Okay, so lunch today’s at 2:00… | 好吧,今天的午餐时间是两点 | 
| [02:49] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah. Can you, like, get there, like, a little early, you know, | 可以请你稍微提早到一些吗? | 
| [02:53] | – and watch us shoot. – Oh… | 来看看我们拍戏 | 
| [02:55] | – My controller’s broken. – Oh! | 我的遥控器坏了 | 
| [02:57] | Hoo! Ah! | |
| [03:01] | Oh god. Diane’s coming to look at cuts today. | 好,赞恩今天会来看拍好的镜头 | 
| [03:04] | Do you want me to bring you flowers? | 要我带花去探班吗? | 
| [03:05] | – Yeah. Uh, nothing yellow, okay? – Unbelievable… | -好,不要买黄色的喔 -真是的 | 
| [03:09] | And, uh, if I say you can stay for lunch, | 然后如果我邀你留下来吃午餐 | 
| [03:11] | just know that you can’t. | 记得要拒绝喔 | 
| [03:15] | Love you! | 爱你 可恶 | 
| [03:17] | Fuck. | "植物" (车臣语) (车臣语) | 
| [03:37] | Sir? | 先生 | 
| [03:40] | Yes? | 什么事? | 
| [03:42] | Hi. I’m Detective Mae Dunn. | 你好,我是梅尔邓恩刑警 | 
| [03:45] | These are officers Tereno and Hale. | 这两位是崔诺警察和何尔警察 | 
| [03:49] | We’d like to speak to NoHo Hank. | 我们想找诺荷汉克问话 | 
| [03:53] | I will fetch him. | 我去叫他 快点藏起来‥ 警察来了,快全藏起来 -警察? -全部藏起来 全部藏起来 藏海洛因吗,烦死了 | 
| [04:10] | I spoke to the elders, | 我跟大佬们谈过了 | 
| [04:12] | told them we needed more men. | 说我们需要更多人手 | 
| [04:14] | LA is us, Akhmal, and Yandar. That’s four guys. | 现在有我们俩 还有阿莫和扬达 总共四人 | 
| [04:18] | Well, SEAL Team Six only has six guys, | "海豹六队"只杀了六人 | 
| [04:21] | and they have their own TV show. | 但他们却有自己的电视剧 | 
| [04:26] | Hank. The cops are outside. | 汉克,外面有警察 | 
| [04:28] | – They want to speak to you. – Well… | 他们想找你问话 | 
| [04:31] | we always knew this was going to happen. | 我们都知道这是无可避免的 | 
| [04:33] | This one is for all the marbles. | 准备上场放手一搏吧 | 
| [04:35] | You have your story straight? | 你想好说词了吗? | 
| [04:37] | Yeah. Um… | 想好了 | 
| [04:39] | This is my first interrogation, | 这是人家第一次被问话 | 
| [04:42] | you know? I’m, like, legit nervous. | 紧张得不得了 | 
| [04:45] | Alright. | 好 | 
| [04:46] | We don’t hear from you in two hours, | 如果两小时内没有你的消息 | 
| [04:47] | – we will all take cyanide pills. – What? | 我们就会听比尔的指令 -什么? | 
| [04:50] | – Ciao, babies. – Yandar: Wait, what? | -再会了,宝贝们 等等,什么? | 
| [04:55] | Yeah. Monastery shooting. | 是啊,修道院枪战 | 
| [04:58] | I heard about that. | 我都听说了 | 
| [04:59] | Heard about it. But, you weren’t there? | 你听说了? 你不在现场吗? | 
| [05:02] | No. | 不在 | 
| [05:03] | Well, we heard that you were there. | 我们听说你在场 | 
| [05:05] | I wasn’t. Because no one survived. | 我不在 因为现场没有任何生还者 | 
| [05:08] | How would you know that if you weren’t there? | 你不在场又怎么知道? | 
| [05:11] | I saw it on Citizen App? | 手机的安全警报程序都讲啦 | 
| [05:13] | Can you tell me what that pin says? | 这枚别针上面写什么? | 
| [05:27] | It says, “The debt has been paid.” | 就是‥ | 
| [05:30] | Mm-hm. Any idea where we found it? | "债已两清" 你知道这是在哪里找到的吗? | 
| [05:33] | Well, they do hand them out at banks back home. | 我们老家的银行都有呀 | 
| [05:35] | – Hank… – After you pay your debts. | -汉克 -还清债务后就会收到 | 
| [05:37] | Well, we found that one in the trunk of a car | 我们在某辆车的后车厢里发现 | 
| [05:40] | next to a detective’s dead body. | 旁边还躺着一具刑警的尸体 | 
| [05:43] | Wow. | |
| [05:47] | Wow. | |
| [05:50] | Wow. | |
| [05:55] | What the fuck? | 搞屁啊? | 
| [05:56] | That is super fucked up. You know? | 这也太胡来了吧 | 
| [06:02] | What does this have to do with monastery? | 这跟修道院有什么关系? | 
| [06:04] | We think the cases are linked. | 我们认为这两起案子互有关联 | 
| [06:08] | And we can put you outside the monastery | 我们拍到你在修道院外头 | 
| [06:10] | a few days before the shooting. | 就在枪战发生的几天前 | 
| [06:21] | Touché. | 没错,小侦探 | 
| [06:22] | Dr. Watsons. | |
| [06:24] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [06:26] | These two cases are linked. | 这两件案子确实有关联 | 
| [06:29] | Same man who shot at monastery | 在修道院进行屠杀的男子 | 
| [06:31] | is also fucking idiot | 就是杀掉你们亲爱同仁的烂人 | 
| [06:33] | who killed your dear, sweet detective. | |
| [06:37] | That pin… | 那枚别针代表的就是‥ | 
| [06:39] | is calling card for… | |
| [06:42] | that man. | 这个人 | 
| [06:45] | We have been trying to identify him. | 我们一直想查出他的身份 | 
| [06:48] | If I tell you, you’d have to pall-bear my coffin becau– | 我如果抖出来 那你就等着帮我收尸‥ | 
| [06:51] | Hank. I’m fed up with the mind games. | 汉克,我不想再玩心理战了 | 
| [06:54] | My patience was here. | 我原本耐心还有这样 | 
| [06:55] | Now, it’s here. | 现在只剩下这样了 | 
| [06:57] | Just tell us, Hank. | 你就直接说吧,汉克 | 
| [07:02] | His name is… | 他的名字是‥ | 
| [07:05] | the Raven. | 渡鸦 | 
| [07:07] | – It’s a good name. – It’s a fake name. | -是个好名字 -这分明是假名 | 
| [07:09] | You’re saying this… | 你是说这个渡鸦杀了摩丝刑警 | 
| [07:10] | Raven killed Detective Moss and shot up the monastery? | 然后跑去修道院大扫射 | 
| [07:13] | Hank: I know he did. | 一定是他 | 
| [07:14] | Anytime someone compromises Chechen operation, | 每次只要有人坏了车臣帮的行动 | 
| [07:18] | he’s sent down by top brass to take care of it. | 上头就会派他来收拾局面 | 
| [07:22] | And he never fails. | 他从不失手 | 
| [07:23] | You know, you should really Wikipedia “raven.” | 你们应该去上网搜寻渡鸦 | 
| [07:25] | You’ll see the name works on, like, three different levels. | 有三种解释方式 | 
| [07:27] | Okay, where do we find him? | 好,要怎么找到他? | 
| [07:28] | The name is not just random is what I’m saying. | 我只能说,这个名字其来有自 | 
| [07:31] | Where to find him? | 至于怎么找到他 | 
| [07:34] | The Raven lives in the shadows, my friends. | 渡鸦神出鬼没啊,各位 | 
| [07:39] | Who knows where he is? | 天知道他在哪里 "薄脆谷片" "车臣山" | 
| [08:36] | This time of year, in my home? | 每年的这个时候 | 
| [08:40] | Spend the weekend watching college football. | 我们家周末 都会一起看大学美足赛 | 
| [08:45] | I’m assuming… | 我们应该看不了串流 | 
| [08:47] | streaming is a no-go. | |
| [08:50] | We could put, uh, put an aerial on the roof. | 倒是可以考虑在顶楼装个天线 | 
| [08:57] | Ohio State! Huh? | 俄亥俄州 | 
| [08:59] | Haven’t missed a game in 25 years! Come on. | 25年来,一场球赛都没错过 帮帮忙 | 
| [09:02] | Hank said you could come home when things cool off in LA. | 汉克说风头过去之后 你就能回洛杉矶了 | 
| [09:07] | That the only phrase you know in English? | 你就只会说这句英文吗? | 
| [09:15] | Hello. I’m Ana. I got two more Flaky Critters. | 你好,我是安娜 我来为您补充薄脆谷片 | 
| [09:18] | They have no Crunchies, so I hope you like. | 酥脆谷片卖完了 希望合您的胃口 | 
| [09:22] | Holy smokes. | 老天爷啊 | 
| [09:25] | Mae Dunn: Mr. Cousineau, thank you so much for coming in. | 库辛奈先生,感谢您拨空前来 | 
| [09:28] | We’ve been spending the last six months | 过去半年来 | 
| [09:30] | putting our case together, | 我们一直努力追查此案 | 
| [09:31] | and we have some information for you. | 这里有些消息想跟您报告 | 
| [09:33] | Now, I want you to look at these photographs, please, | 您先看一下这几张照片 | 
| [09:36] | and tell me are any of these the men | 再告诉我这当中是否有 | 
| [09:38] | that took you out to see Janice’s body? | 带您去看詹妮遗体的男子 | 
| [09:44] | Gene Cousineau: That’s the man. | 是他 | 
| [09:49] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. That’s the man, | -您确定吗? -确定,就是他 | 
| [09:52] | and he is connected to Barry. | 而且他跟贝瑞认识 | 
| [09:55] | That man, Mr. Cousineau… | 库辛奈先生,这个男子‥ | 
| [09:58] | is a Chechen assassin they call the Raven. | 是车臣杀手,人称"渡鸦" | 
| [10:01] | The what? | 人称什么? | 
| [10:04] | He killed Janice. | 是他杀了詹妮 | 
| [10:05] | Yeah, we cleared Barry. | 贝瑞已经被排除嫌疑了 | 
| [10:07] | Ever since I met that punk, bad things have happened to me. | 自从认识那个混球之后 我就噩运缠身 | 
| [10:10] | The love of my life, dead. | 人生挚爱死了 | 
| [10:12] | My acting class, dead. | 表演班也死了 | 
| [10:15] | Mr. Cousineau, you of all people should know what it’s like | 库辛奈先生 | 
| [10:17] | to be accused of a crime you didn’t commit. | 您应该最明白被冤枉的滋味 | 
| [10:20] | From what I understand, Berkman left a pretty big audition… | 就我所知,柏克曼先生留了一个 | 
| [10:34] | ♪ Through constant pained disgraced ♪ | 非常重要的试镜机会‥ | 
| [10:37] | ♪ The young boy learns their rules ♪ | "杀手市场" | 
| [10:40] | ♪ With time the child draws in ♪ | "高额赏金 | 
| [10:44] | ♪ This whipping boy done wrong… ♪ | 跪求尽快做掉我老公" | 
| [10:47] | Distraught Wife I’m a good person. I wish I didn’t have to do this | 我是个好人,我也不想这么做 | 
| [10:49] | but he disparaged me. He cheated on me. | 谁叫他要贬低我,背着我偷吃 | 
| [10:52] | He turned our children against me. | 他还让孩子们都讨厌我 | 
| [10:53] | He leaves work at 6:30. | 他六点半下班 | 
| [10:55] | I can give you a map of the parking lot. | 我可以给你停车场的地图 | 
| [10:57] | – It’d be great if it looked like a mugging– – Hey, can you– | -希望能弄得像行凶抢劫 | 
| [10:58] | can you help me with something for a second? | -能先帮我一个忙吗? | 
| [11:00] | Distraught Wife: What? | 怎样? | 
| [11:02] | I’m buying flowers for my girlfriend. Um… | 我要送花给我女友 | 
| [11:05] | Do the colors mean different things? | 不同颜色会代表不同意思吗? | 
| [11:08] | Distraught Wife: What? | 什么? | 
| [11:10] | Like, does red mean love and yellow mean happy? | 像是红色代表爱 黄色代表幸福? | 
| [11:14] | Distraught Wife: How could you ask me that right now? | 怎么会在这个节骨眼 问我这个问题? | 
| [11:15] | I mean, with everything I’m going through? I… | 我正在遭逢婚变耶 | 
| [11:18] | Are– Are you psycho? | 你是心理变态吗? | 
| [11:20] | Look, Chloe, I just– | 听着,克萝伊,我‥ | 
| [11:23] | I don’t want you to make the same mistakes that I did. | 我不想看到你步上我的后尘 | 
| [11:25] | – He cares about me. – He’s manipulating her! | -他很在乎我 -他在操控她 | 
| [11:28] | Direct to Chloe. | 请直接跟克萝伊说 | 
| [11:29] | He’s manipulating you. | 他在操控你 | 
| [11:31] | Look, Chloe, you have so much light inside of you. | 听着,克萝伊 你内心有一道明亮的光 | 
| [11:35] | And when you’re with him, I just… | 可是你跟他在一起的时候 | 
| [11:37] | I see it being smothered. | 这道光都灭了 | 
| [11:38] | Therapist: I think what your mother is saying | 你妈妈的意思是 | 
| [11:40] | is you need to be with someone who doesn’t abuse you. | 你应该和不会伤害你的人在一起 | 
| [11:44] | Well, she’s one to talk. | 她没资格讲我 | 
| [11:56] | Katie Harris, who plays Chloe, is one of ours. | 饰演克萝伊的凯蒂哈里斯 | 
| [11:58] | She’s a real find. | 她是我们的演员,是个人才 | 
| [12:01] | – Who? Oh, what– that– Was that the daughter? – The daughter, yeah. | 谁? 什么,是演女儿的吗? | 
| [12:04] | The daughter. Yeah. She was excellent. | -演女儿的 -这样啊,对,演得很好 | 
| [12:07] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [12:09] | Which can sometimes bite you in the ass. | 有时候反而会适得其反 | 
| [12:11] | – Agreed. – Mm… | 同意 | 
| [12:18] | Do they… live together? | 她们住在一起吗? | 
| [12:22] | Does who live together? | 谁跟谁? | 
| [12:24] | Chloe and your character. | 克萝伊和你的角色 | 
| [12:26] | Well, they’re mother and daughter… | 她们是母女啊 | 
| [12:27] | – …so, so yes. – Oh. Right… | 所以是的 好 | 
| [12:33] | How do we feel about that? | 那么对此你们有什么看法? | 
| [12:36] | Did you live with your mother when you were in high school? | 你高中时是跟妈妈住一起吗? | 
| [12:39] | – I did. – Oh, I know I did. | -是的 -我也是 | 
| [12:42] | Mine passed away early– | 我妈妈很早就过世了 | 
| [12:43] | So we’re “touching” on a thing, | 所以我们点出了一个议题 | 
| [12:45] | but we’re not “commenting” on it. | 但是不多做评论 | 
| [12:48] | Right. Nice. Well done. | -对 -厉害,很棒 | 
| [12:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:54] | But, I miss that beautiful old man. | 不过我没看到那个迷人的老头子 | 
| [12:58] | You know, the one who says… | 他的台词是‥ | 
| [13:01] | “You can’t call me names in my café.” | "不准在我店里对我爆粗口" | 
| [13:09] | You can’t call me names in my café. | "不准在我店里对我爆粗口" | 
| [13:12] | It’s the most powerful scene in the episode. | 这句是整集最具渲染力的一幕啊 | 
| [13:16] | Mm-hmm. | |
| [13:17] | Oh, I’m thinking of a different show. | 我想到别出戏了 | 
| [13:22] | Natalie: It was powerful though. | 确实是很有渲染力 是 | 
| [13:25] | Even though it wasn’t in this show. | 虽然不是出现在这部戏中 | 
| [13:33] | Well, just keep up all the good work. | 你们很棒,继续保持 | 
| [13:36] | – We’re so… – Over the moon. | -我们‥ -很高兴 | 
| [13:39] | Thank you. Thank you for– | -谢谢 | 
| [13:42] | opportunity… | -好 谢谢您给我们这个机会 | 
| [13:43] | Well, she didn’t seem thrilled, like, at all. | 她看起来完全不感兴趣 | 
| [13:46] | No, no, no. That’s just how these meetings go. | 不是‥这种会议本来就是这样 | 
| [13:47] | – It’s positioning. – Positioning? | -在商言商 -在商言商? | 
| [13:49] | Yeah, so if it’s a hit, they can catch it and take credit. | 对,如果爆红 他们就能趁机抢功 | 
| [13:51] | And if it isn’t a hit, then they can just step aside and… | 如果没红,他们就会装没事闪人 | 
| [13:54] | – splat. – They’re ready for the Chloe scene. | -准备拍克萝伊那场戏了 -好 | 
| [13:55] | – Oh, okay. – Just remember, Sal, it has to work. | 莎莉,这次一定要成功 | 
| [13:57] | Which it will. But, it has to. | 我知道会成功 但总之就是不许失败 | 
| [14:01] | – Oh! Hey, Natalie. – Yes? | -娜塔莉,是说‥ | 
| [14:02] | Um, listen. | -是 | 
| [14:03] | I can’t feel empowered as a woman | 若没有其他女生陪着我 | 
| [14:05] | if I don’t bring up other women with me. | 我就无法拿出自信女性的一面 | 
| [14:07] | So, I’m so happy that you’re here. | 所以我好高兴有你在 | 
| [14:08] | – Thank you. – And I-I really want you to learn. | -谢谢‥太好了 -我也很乐见你观摩学习 | 
| [14:10] | – Great. – But, uh, don’t talk in meetings. | 不过请你在会议上不要开口 | 
| [14:13] | – Right. – Actually, you know what? When I’m in a meeting, | -好 -不如这样,我去开会的时候 | 
| [14:16] | that is a great time for you to be making my snack. | 你可以趁那个空档帮我准备点心 | 
| [14:19] | – And that is where I’m going right now. – Great! | 我这就去办 太好了 | 
| [14:22] | Oh, and can you cut up some carrots | 能请你切些红萝卜 | 
| [14:24] | in those tiny little bites you do? | 加进你做的小点心吗? | 
| [14:26] | Oh, you’re just so good at it. Thank you! | 你的手艺太棒了 谢谢 莎莉,快过来 | 
| [14:34] | – Sally: Are they ready for the Chloe scene? – Yeah, she’s on set. | 准备拍克萝伊的戏了吗? | 
| [14:37] | Wade just wants to do a quick run-through of the Sally/Sam fight. | 对,她到片场了 韦德想要快速跑一遍莎莉那段戏 | 
| [14:39] | – The flashback in 104? – Yeah, that’s right. | -104那场回忆戏? | 
| [14:41] | – Hi. – Hi! Um, what do you think | -对,没错 | 
| [14:42] | about this for Chloe in the dinner scene? | 晚餐的戏 给克萝伊穿这件行吗? | 
| [14:44] | – Sally: It’s blue. Aren’t I wearing blue? – No, this is teal. | -这是蓝色,我穿蓝色了 -不对,这是蓝绿色 | 
| [14:46] | Sally: It looks blue. I think we should be wearing different colors. | -就是蓝色啊,不同颜色比较好 -不是蓝色 | 
| [14:49] | – Alright, everyone, quiet on rehearsal! – Hey, took your notes, | 好,现场安静,准备排练 | 
| [14:51] | made it a little more harsh. Let me know what you think. | 我照你的建议改得粗暴一点了 -有想法再说 -很好 | 
| [14:53] | – Great, great. – On go. Three, two, one, go. | 等我喊开始 三,二,一,开始 | 
| [14:59] | Good. Cut. Put you in here for your close-up. | 很好,停 | 
| [15:01] | – Okay, yeah, and he’ll be yelling the whole time? – It’s up to you. | -停在这里拍特写 -他要全程一直吼叫吗? | 
| [15:03] | Okay, yeah, he should be yelling the whole time. | -看你啰 -那请他全程一直吼叫 | 
| [15:04] | – Okay. – When do we shoot this? | -好 -什么时候拍? | 
| [15:06] | – First thing tomorrow. – Okay, looks good! | -明天一上工就拍 -好,都很棒啰 | 
| [15:07] | – Thank you! – Moving on to Sally’s present-day house. | -谢谢 -接下来是莎莉的家 | 
| [15:09] | – Uh, Swiss, Apple Watch? – Swiss. | 瑞士表或智慧手表? | 
| [15:10] | For the dinner scene, Janet doesn’t eat meat. | -瑞士表 -晚餐那场戏,珍妮特不吃肉 | 
| [15:12] | – Okay. – But I can make a steak out of apples. | -好 -但我可以用苹果做出牛排 | 
| [15:14] | – If it looks like steak, I’m good. – Oh, it’ll look like steak. | -只要长得像牛排就行了 -绝对会很像牛排 | 
| [15:19] | – Hi, hi, um, how about this one? – Ah! Still blue though! | -这件呢? -还是蓝色啊 | 
| [15:21] | – No, no, it’s sea foam– – Uh, just find me anything | 不对,这是海绿色 -请去找蓝色以外的衣服 | 
| [15:24] | – that is not blue! Thank you! – But it’s not! It’s not blue! | -这不是蓝色啊‥ 谢谢 | 
| [15:27] | Fuck. | 可恶 | 
| [15:37] | Assistant Director: Alright, everyone, cameras up! | 好,各位,摄影机架好了 | 
| [15:40] | Cameras up! | 摄影机架好了 | 
| [15:49] | – Here she is. – Makeup on standby. | -拿着 | 
| [15:51] | Hey! | -服化组请待命 | 
| [15:52] | – Oh! You good? – Oh, I’m good. I wanna get started… | -你还好吗? -我很好,我‥ | 
| [15:55] | Guys, I’m good. I don’t need touches. | -天哪‥ -你需要加点‥ -我没事,不用帮我补妆 -要补啦 | 
| [15:58] | – Okay, we’re in meal penalty, so we really gotta jam. – Fuck a duck, okay. | 已经压到放饭时间了 | 
| [16:02] | – Let’s do this thing. – Roll sound! | 我们要动作快 好,开工啰 | 
| [16:04] | Okay. | -开始收音 -好 | 
| [16:06] | – You good? You wanna run lines? – Oh, I’m good. Do you need to? | -好了吗,要不要对一遍台词? -我好了,你呢? | 
| [16:09] | I am great! Oh my god. | 我很好 我的天啊 -还需要一点‥ -好了 肃静 | 
| [16:17] | – Director: Quiet! – Wardrobe Assistant: How about this? | -这件呢? -还是蓝色啊 | 
| [16:19] | – Still blue. – Director: And, action! | 开拍 | 
| [16:20] | How long has he been pressuring you to have sex? | 他多久以前就开始 逼你跟他上床? | 
| [16:23] | For a while, but I promised I wouldn’t do it | 有一阵子了 | 
| [16:25] | until I knew I loved him. | 但我要确定自己真的爱他 才会献身 | 
| [16:26] | Sally: I think you need to know yourself and love yourself | 你要先了解自己,先爱自己 | 
| [16:29] | before you can truly love someone else. | 才有办法去爱别人 | 
| [16:32] | Chloe: What am I supposed to do? Wait for the perfect person? | 我该怎么办? 等他跟我提分手吗? | 
| [16:36] | Sally: You gotta make yourself the perfect person. | 你要懂得让自己有价值 | 
| [16:39] | Assistant Director: Cut! That’s half-hour lunch! | 停 放饭半小时 | 
| [16:45] | Could someone grab wardrobe? | 请帮我叫服装组过来 | 
| [16:52] | Sally: The key to stage acting is doing, | 演舞台剧的重点是放开来演 | 
| [16:53] | whereas when you’re on camera, you really just want to be. | 但是拍片就是要入戏 | 
| [16:55] | You know, it’s more about being. | 入戏才是重点 | 
| [16:58] | Oh my god! Oh! | 天啊 | 
| [17:00] | Are those for me? | 这是送我的吗? | 
| [17:03] | I got ’em from Ralphs. | 我在连锁超市买的 | 
| [17:05] | When’s your audition? | 你什么时候要试镜? | 
| [17:07] | Before, uh, you guys have lunch. | 在你们午餐时间之前 | 
| [17:09] | Oh, sucks you can’t stay. Can’t you move it? | 真可惜你不能留下来 不能改时间吗? | 
| [17:12] | You know, you’re like a… you’re like kind of a dude. | 你这家伙满有个性的 | 
| [17:15] | – It’s cool. – Oh, he is. | 很酷喔 是啊 | 
| [17:31] | NoHo Hank: The cops bought it hook, line, and a sinker. | 警察信了 完全深信不疑 | 
| [17:34] | Batir So, if we have problem with them or Bolivians, | 所以如果他们 或是玻利维亚帮来找碴 | 
| [17:37] | we give them Fuches? | 我们就把福契推出去? | 
| [17:39] | NoHo Hank: We pin everything on him because he is worthless to us. | 把错都推给他 因为他毫无利用价值 | 
| [17:41] | – He is our patsy. – Batir: And they bought the name? | 他只是替死鬼 那个名字他们也信了? | 
| [17:44] | NoHo Hank: Oh, they were scared. They were like, | 他们吓坏了 | 
| [17:47] | “Holy shit, he’s called what?” Batir: Hmm… | 一副"天啊,你说他叫做啥?" | 
| [17:50] | NoHo Hank: Alright, I gotta run. See you on the flippy-flops! | 好,我要挂了 | 
| [18:27] | Oh! Jesus Christ. | 期待再相逢啰 我的天啊 | 
| [18:28] | Guess who finally got interrogated by police today? | 你猜谁今天终于被警察问话啦? | 
| [18:31] | Fuck. You scared me. | 可恶,你吓到我了 | 
| [18:34] | – How did it go? – Um… | 顺利吗? | 
| [18:37] | – I think I aced it. – I told you. I told you, Hank. | 我觉得我表现得超棒 我就说吧‥汉克 | 
| [18:39] | You have to envision your future, yeah? | 一定要先想象自己的未来 | 
| [18:43] | You have to. That’s the only way it’s ever going to happen. | 一定要这样 这样才能成功 | 
| [18:45] | I’m telling you, that’s what I did. I totally envisioned my future, | 我就是照你说的做 我把我的未来说给他们听 | 
| [18:48] | and I think it really worked because it worked. | 我觉得很有用 因为就真的成功了 | 
| [18:57] | Hey, just so you know, I got, like, 16 notifications | 跟你说喔 | 
| [19:00] | about properties in Santa Fe. | 我收到大概16封通知 | 
| [19:03] | – Mm-hmm. – Come on. We have the money. | 都是推荐圣塔非的房子 别这样嘛,我们有钱啊 | 
| [19:06] | – Hank, there is a daydream. – It’s not daydream. | 汉克,别做白日梦了 才不是白日梦 | 
| [19:09] | I can’t make anything happen until I rebuild. | 在重建江山之前 我什么都办不到 | 
| [19:12] | Your little boyfriend Barry killed all my buddies. | 你的坏蛋小男友 杀光了我所有的坏蛋手下 | 
| [19:15] | – You know this. – And you know that he killed most of my buddies, too. | 这你是知道的 你知道他几乎也 杀光了我的坏蛋手下 | 
| [19:19] | I don’t want to talk about Barry. | 我不想聊坏蛋 | 
| [19:21] | When I do, I can’t sleep. | 聊这个我都会睡不着 | 
| [19:24] | Plus… | 况且‥ | 
| [19:26] | he killed all my buddies. | 他杀光了我的坏蛋手下 | 
| [19:29] | We both had buddies killed. | 我们的坏蛋手下都被杀 | 
| [19:31] | You have some buddies. | 你还有一些坏蛋手下 | 
| [19:34] | I have no buddies. | 我一个坏蛋手下都没有 | 
| [19:56] | – Barry: Hey, man. – Fuck! | -老兄 -去死 | 
| [19:58] | Barry? | 贝瑞 | 
| [20:00] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你跑来这里干什么? | 
| [20:02] | I’m sorry to surprise you like this, Hank, | 抱歉惊扰到你了,汉克 | 
| [20:03] | – but I didn’t know where else to go, man. – No, no, no. | -但我不知道我还能去哪儿 -不行‥ | 
| [20:05] | You need to get the fuck outta here. | -你快滚,快点滚 | 
| [20:06] | – You need to get the fuck out. – Why? | -为什么? | 
| [20:08] | – Cristobal: Babe! I’m going to make some tea. – Shit. | -宝贝 -可恶 我要来泡茶 | 
| [20:10] | You want the usual? | 你要喝跟平常一样的吗? | 
| [20:13] | Can you make me a… choco-latte? | 你可以帮我泡一杯可可拿铁吗? | 
| [20:17] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [20:24] | So, you and Cristobal are an item now? | 所以你跟克利斯多波是一对了? | 
| [20:27] | Yes. What? You jealous? | 对,怎样,嫉妒吗? | 
| [20:31] | I was wondering if you had any work, Hank. | 我想问你手上有没有案子,汉克 | 
| [20:34] | Uh… | |
| [20:36] | I’ve been working with some amateurs on, | 我最近都跟一些业余人士合作 | 
| [20:39] | you know, people hiring me off of Craigslist, things like that, | 雇主会从分类广告网站 联络我之类的 | 
| [20:42] | and I, uh… | 我‥ | 
| [20:44] | I could use a job, | 我满需要接个案子的 | 
| [20:46] | and, uh, you know, you don’t have to tell anyone | 你也不用跟别人说你在跟我合作 | 
| [20:48] | you’re working with me. I under… | 我可以明白 | 
| [20:50] | I understand, but I could use– | -我真的很需要‥ | 
| [20:51] | You shoot up monastery. | -你血洗修道院 | 
| [20:54] | You fuck my business. | 你搞砸了我的生意 | 
| [20:56] | You frame me using pin | -你用我送你的别针栽赃给我 | 
| [20:58] | – I gave you for being great dude. – Fuck. | -可恶 那是我送你的好人礼物 | 
| [21:01] | And now you come here to my fucking home, | 现在你还有脸跑来我家 | 
| [21:04] | asking me for a job? | -跟我要工作? | 
| [21:05] | I know, no, I know, I know, I know. | -我知道‥ | 
| [21:07] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你这人有什么毛病啊? | 
| [21:10] | I don’t know what to do, man. | 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [21:14] | Look, I’m-I’m… I’m in a bad spot. | 听着,我现在状况很糟 | 
| [21:19] | Like, I’m seeing shit that’s not there. | 我开始出现幻觉,好像快要疯了 | 
| [21:21] | I’m like– I’m kinda losing my mind, man. | |
| [21:23] | And I need help. | 我需要帮助 | 
| [21:25] | I need… I need a purpose, Hank. | 我需要一个目标,汉克 | 
| [21:28] | – You– – Barry. | 贝瑞 | 
| [21:31] | Forgiveness is something that has to be earned. | 要拿出诚意才能获得原谅 | 
| [21:37] | And whatever shit you’re going through… | 不论你正遇到什么难关 | 
| [21:41] | I can’t be part of it. | 我都不想管 | 
| [21:43] | I’m embracing my life. | 我正在享受我的人生 | 
| [21:47] | It’s like that line in “Shawshank Redemption.” | 套一句"刺激1995"的台词 | 
| [21:50] | “Get rich, or die trying.” | "要么有钱,要么去死" | 
| [21:55] | Now, seriously. Fuck off. | 说真的,快滚吧 | 
| [21:58] | Try not to frame me on the way out. | 滚出去的时候请不要陷害我 "明早能来剧场找我吗? 需要人手帮我收拾,有酬劳" "当然,库辛奈老师" "来自雷普汤恩的桌上" "库辛奈,请不要拿这把枪 把自己的老二给轰了" "雷普留 口述整理但未经本人审阅" | 
| [22:54] | – Alright, make sure you dry that all the way off, alright? – Okay. | 一定要整个擦干 | 
| [23:00] | Hey, Dad. Uh, after work, | 爸 | 
| [23:02] | you wanna meet us at the park? | 下班之后 要不要来公园找我们? | 
| [23:03] | We’ll see how it goes. Come here. | 再联络吧 过来 | 
| [23:08] | Gordon, I love you so, so much. | 高登,我好爱你喔 | 
| [23:10] | It’s all going to be okay. | 不会有事的 | 
| [23:13] | – I love you, too, Grandpa. – Yeah. | 我也爱你,爷爷 "已关闭" | 
| [23:59] | Barry: You look good. | "谢谢各位15年来陪我演戏" "库辛奈留" 你气色很好 | 
| [24:04] | So do you. | 你也是 | 
| [24:06] | Downstairs looks like a lot of work. | 楼下感觉是个大工程 | 
| [24:09] | It is. | 是啊 | 
| [24:12] | Must be hard, uh, closing up this place. | 关闭这个表演班一定很舍不得吧 | 
| [24:17] | So, if you’re not teaching anymore, | 既然你不教演戏了 | 
| [24:19] | are you gonna go back to performing or… | 那你会回去表演吗? | 
| [24:24] | My career is shit, Barry. You know that. | 我的演员生涯是一坨屎,贝瑞 你明知故问 | 
| [24:31] | Well, are you, uh… | 那你‥ | 
| [24:35] | doing well otherwise? | 其他方面过得还好吗? | 
| [24:36] | Remember that day in the woods? | 你还记得在树林里的那天吗? | 
| [24:40] | I’ve been thinking about that a lot. | 那天在我脑海里挥之不去 | 
| [24:45] | Remember the guy that took me into the woods? | 记得那个 把我带去树林的男子吗? | 
| [24:50] | What was his name? | 他叫什么来着? | 
| [24:53] | Like the singer. | 跟某个歌手同名 | 
| [24:57] | Goulet. | 古乐 | 
| [24:58] | Kenneth Goulet. | 肯尼古乐 | 
| [25:02] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [25:04] | After he popped the trunk… | 他打开后车厢之后 | 
| [25:09] | and I saw what I saw… | 我就看到了 | 
| [25:12] | he whispered into my ear. | 他对着我耳语 | 
| [25:17] | He said, “Barry Berkman did this.” | 他说"是贝瑞柏克曼杀的" | 
| [25:25] | I know you killed Janice. | 我知道是你杀了詹妮 | 
| [25:36] | So, you have two choices. | 你有两个选择 | 
| [25:40] | Come with me to the station, turn yourself in… | 一是跟我到警局自首 | 
| [25:45] | or fuckin’ die. | 二是去死吧 | 
| [26:03] | Oh. | |
| [26:07] | Mr. Cousineau. | 库辛奈老师 | 
| [26:09] | Huh? | |
| [26:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:21] | Gene: Barry, you don’t have to do this. | 贝瑞,你大可不必下手 | 
| [26:24] | We can get past this. | 我们可以尽释前嫌 | 
| [26:28] | I know that there is a world in which | 我知道有一种情况 | 
| [26:31] | we can get right past this. Barry, it’s me. | 是我们彼此尽释前嫌 贝瑞,是我 | 
| [26:33] | It’s Mr. Cousineau. Please. Please, dear God. | 是库辛奈老师啊 | 
| [26:37] | I’m not going to tell anybody. Barry, | 求求你,老天,我不会说出去的 | 
| [26:40] | I am swearing on my grandson’s life. | 贝瑞,我以我的孙子发誓 | 
| [26:43] | I won’t tell a soul. | 我绝对不会说出去 | 
| [26:47] | For Christ’s sake, put that fuckin’ gun down. | 老天爷啊,快点给我把枪放下 | 
| [26:54] | Look, I promise you… | 听着,我向你发誓 | 
| [26:58] | this is water under the bridge. Whatever you’ve done, | 我不会再跟你追究 | 
| [27:01] | I forgot it. I’ve forgiven you. | 你做过的事,我会忘得一干二净 | 
| [27:03] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了,我原谅你 | 
| [27:06] | Forgiveness has to be earned. | 要拿出诚意才能获得原谅 | 
| [27:07] | Then fuckin’ earn it! | 那就拿出诚意啊 | 
| [27:27] | I know how I can make it up to you. | 我知道可以怎么向你赔罪了 | 
| [27:37] | I know what I can do. | 我知道该怎么做了 | 
| [27:42] | It could work. | 就是这样 没问题的 | 
| [27:52] | Get back in the trunk. | 回去后车厢 待续 谢谢观赏 | 
| [27:53] | ♪ Whoa… ♪ | |
| [27:57] | ♪ Davy Crockett ♪ | |
| [28:00] | ♪ What you got in your pocket? ♪ | |
| [28:03] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | |
| [28:05] | ♪ You got a big furry tail ♪ | |
| [28:08] | ♪ Hanging down your back ♪ | |
| [28:11] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | |
| [28:14] | ♪ Davy Crockett ♪ | |
| [28:17] | ♪ Who’s that girl in your locket? ♪ | |
| [28:19] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | |
| [28:22] | ♪ You got a big Bowie knife ♪ | |
| [28:25] | ♪ To take her life ♪ | |
| [28:28] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | |
| [28:30] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
| [28:39] | Gabba gabba ♪ | |
| [28:41] | ♪ Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey… ♪ | |
| [28:50] | ♪ Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey… ♪ |