时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Two number threes with Diet Cokes? | 两份三号餐配健怡可乐? |
[00:19] | – Oh, yeah. Thanks. – Sure. | -对,谢谢 -不客气 |
[00:20] | Could I have my change, please? | -有找零吗? -这里 |
[00:24] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 感谢,谢谢 |
[00:44] | – Here’s your burgers. – Yeah. Please let me ride up front with you. | -你的汉堡 -求你让我坐在前座吧 |
[00:46] | – Here’s your drink. Here’s your change. – Okay. | -你的饮料 -好 |
[00:48] | Oh my god. Thanks. Look, can I at least | -你的找零,拿去 -天啊,谢谢 |
[00:50] | – eat the sandwich before we take off? – We gotta go. | -至少让我吃完三明治再走吧? -不行… |
[00:52] | – No, no, no. – Wait, the food is gonna fly all over the– | -要立刻上路 -可是有些食物会乱飞耶… |
[00:54] | We gotta go! Got big plans! | 要出发啰,还有大事要做 |
[01:03] | Sally: Yeah, I just… | 对,我希望能够彻底探讨… |
[01:04] | I wanna make sure that we fully understand, like, | |
[01:07] | why Chloe decides to leave Zach. | 克萝伊为何决定离开查克 |
[01:09] | I think it’s pretty clear. | 我觉得很明显呀 |
[01:11] | Are you worried it’ll appear like we have an agenda? | 你是怕看起来像在 |
[01:14] | No, not an agenda. Just, like, | 灌输某种意识形态吗? 也不是意识形态 |
[01:16] | needs to be, like, complex and gray, you know? | 我想要再更复杂,更模糊一点 |
[01:18] | And right now, it just reads like… | 现在念起来就是很… |
[01:20] | I don’t know. Like her dialogue is… | 不知道,她的台词… |
[01:22] | People just don’t talk like that, you know? | 没有人会这样讲话 |
[01:23] | Like in perfectly worded arguments. | 好像一篇咬文嚼字的辩论文 |
[01:26] | I would disagree with that assumption. | 「我对此假设提出异议」 |
[01:28] | Her naiveté is a direct result of the history of subjugation | 「她的天真烂漫是女性亘古以来 |
[01:31] | of women by a draconian patriarchy. | 受父权严厉压迫下之产物」 |
[01:36] | Right… | 对 |
[01:37] | Maybe we throw a few “um’s” in there? | 不然加几个发语词进去好了 |
[01:39] | Oh my god… | -天啊 |
[01:41] | How do you know to do all this? | -你怎么那么厉害啊? |
[01:43] | Writing? Oh! It’s easy. | 你说编剧吗? |
[01:46] | You know, you just, um… | 其实很简单 |
[01:48] | follow your instincts and keep it honest. | 就是照着直觉走 |
[01:50] | – You know, just like when you’re acting. – Yeah, I’m… | 尽量发自内心,就跟演戏一样 |
[01:53] | I’m actually, like, working on some personal stuff. | 是,我其实最近在忙一个 自己的计划 |
[01:56] | Like, um, kind of a show. It’s like coming of age, | 一个类似节目的东西 |
[01:58] | but set in space. | 讲的是成长故事 但背景在外层空间… |
[02:00] | – I don’t know, but… – Sally! | -我… -莎莉 |
[02:02] | – Barry? – Hey! | 贝瑞 |
[02:03] | Hi. I– Wait… | 等等 |
[02:06] | I’m forgetting. Did I ask you to come? | 我忘了 我叫你过来了吗? |
[02:08] | No, I came on my own. | 没有,是我自己过来的 |
[02:10] | – Oh… Hi! – Hey! | |
[02:13] | Hey. Listen, | 听着,我知道该怎么帮库辛奈 |
[02:14] | I know how to get Cousineau over the murder of his girlfriend. | 走出女友被杀的阴影了 |
[02:17] | You cast him on your show. | 让他来演你的戏 |
[02:18] | Sally: What… | 什…什么? |
[02:20] | I… What? Wait, y– | 你跟库辛奈谈过了? |
[02:22] | – You talked to Cousineau? – Uh, yeah. | 对… |
[02:26] | Yeah, and, um, you know, he’s still pretty fucked up, | 他还是像个丧家犬 |
[02:29] | but I think getting his, um, you know, | 但我觉得 |
[02:31] | career back on track will make him a little less fucked up | 如果他的演艺生涯东山再起 |
[02:33] | and give him a purpose. | 他就会不那么像丧家犬 人生也能有个目标 |
[02:35] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 你人真好呢 |
[02:36] | But we threw his name out for a part and casting said no. | 不过我们试过推荐他 选角指导拒绝了 |
[02:38] | I think the direct quote was, “life’s too short.” | 当时得到的回复好像是 「人生苦短」 |
[02:41] | Well, wait, aren’t you the boss? Can’t you override that? | 你不是老板吗? 你能推翻这个决定吧? |
[02:44] | Yeah, I am the boss, which is why I need to trust | 对,我是老板 |
[02:46] | that I hired smart people, | 所以我必须相信 自己请到的人都很可靠 |
[02:48] | and casting said he’s a shitshow. So… | 选角指导说他是个烂摊子… |
[02:51] | – He’s not a shitshow. – Yeah, I know. Look, | 他才不是烂摊子 |
[02:53] | I was as surprised as you are, | 我知道,我跟你一样很讶异 |
[02:55] | but the town wants nothing to do with him. | 不过这个地方 已经没有他的容身之地 |
[02:58] | He’s made his bed, so… | 他这是自作自受啰 |
[02:59] | Hey, you know, I’m kind of in the middle of something here, | 其实我现在有点忙 |
[03:01] | so can we talk about this at home? | 可以回家再聊吗? |
[03:03] | He’s in a lot of pain. | 他现在很痛苦 |
[03:05] | Yeah. No, I am sorry to hear that. | 是,我知道 我也很同情他 |
[03:08] | – No, you’re not. – What? | -才怪 -什么? |
[03:09] | If you actually felt that way, you’d do something about it, | 如果你是真的同情他 你就会出手相助 |
[03:12] | but you’re not doing anything about it. | 但你完全袖手旁观 |
[03:13] | So now, I have to do something about it. | 所以就要由我来出手 |
[03:15] | I came here for your help, and you’re not giving it to me. | 我来找你帮忙 你却对我置之不理 |
[03:20] | Are you okay? ‘Cause you seem a little manic. | 你还好吗? 你好像有点歇斯底里 |
[03:24] | – I’m worried about him. – So am I. | -我很担心他 -我也是啊 |
[03:26] | Which is why I tried to get him on my show. | 所以我才想找他来演我的戏 |
[03:28] | We’re saying the same thing. | 我们在讲同一件事呀 |
[03:30] | We are not saying the same thing! | 我们不是在讲同一件事 |
[03:33] | We are not saying the same thing! | 根本不是同一件事 |
[03:34] | If I don’t do this, I don’t live! | 我如果不帮他,我就活不下去 |
[03:37] | I have to do this to fucking live! | 我一定要帮到他,才活得下去 |
[03:41] | Don’t fucking laugh at me! | 你笑个屁啊 |
[03:43] | My whole life! My whole… fucking life! | 我的人生,我的整个人生 |
[03:47] | – Barry… – I need you to do this for me now! | -贝瑞 -你赶快帮我实现 |
[03:50] | Now! | 快点 |
[03:53] | Do it. | 快去 |
[03:55] | – Okay. I see… you’re very upset right now. – Do it! | -好,我知道… -快去 你现在很生气 |
[03:59] | Look, I-I-I’m sorry. I tried, and… | 很抱歉,我试过了 |
[04:03] | – I… I can’t. – Shit. | 我办不到 该死 |
[04:27] | – Hello? – Hey-hey. | 你好 |
[04:29] | Are you around to meet up? | 想不想碰面了呀? |
[04:32] | Yes. Um… | 想呀 |
[04:34] | – What time were you thinking? – Now! | 你想约几点? |
[04:36] | NoHo Hank Right. Duh. | -现在 -好 |
[04:39] | You know, I really wish you would trust one of my guys | 我也希望你信得过我的手下 |
[04:41] | to bring you these heroin plants, | 让他们送海洛因植株过去 |
[04:43] | but since I’m the only one you trust, | 不过既然你只信得过我一人 |
[04:44] | you know? Just… | |
[04:46] | – sucks that you live all the way in Calabasas. – Girls: Hi! | 你又住在遥远的卡拉巴萨斯 实在有点不便 |
[04:48] | – I mean, that is a drive. – Say I live in the Redlands. | 要开好长一段路呢 我是住在雷兰 |
[04:52] | Redlands? | 雷兰? |
[04:54] | Fuck me! | 搞屁啊? |
[04:56] | Wow. | |
[04:58] | I am so fucked today. | 我今天要被搞惨了 |
[05:00] | I will not be coming back to this office anytime soon. | 看来我今天不会那么快回办公室 |
[05:05] | Okay. I’ll see you later. | 好,晚点见啰 |
[05:09] | – Are you selling limonada? – Girls: Yeah. | 你们在卖柠檬水吗? 对 |
[05:12] | – Oh, how much? – Both: One dollar! | -多少钱? -一块钱 |
[05:14] | Fantastic. I’ll take two. | 真好,给我两杯 (西语) (西语) (西语) |
[05:37] | Occupant: Don’t pull on the door! | 不要拉车门 |
[05:40] | Let me unlock first! | 先等我解锁 |
[05:47] | Pendejo. | (西语)蠢蛋 |
[05:51] | – Mi yerno. – Suegro. | (西语)我的女婿 (西语)岳父 |
[05:57] | Did you just come all the way from Bolivia? | 您大老远从玻利维亚过来吗? |
[05:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:01] | But, not in this. It’s a rental. | 但不是搭这辆车过来 这辆是租的 |
[06:06] | We flew. | 我们是搭飞机 通关需要一点时间 |
[06:10] | Gene Cousineau Barry? Barry, | -是草地,还是舞台旁的? -贝瑞 |
[06:12] | I’ve been in this trunk way too long. | -我在后车箱里躺太久了 -舞台的 |
[06:14] | I can’t feel my legs! A-and, you might not know this, | 我的脚没有知觉 你可能不晓得 |
[06:18] | but that is definitely a stroke symptom! | -这是中风的前兆 -收到,应该没问题 |
[06:21] | – You’re going to have to relax. – Gene: What are you doing? | 你要懂得放轻松 你在做什么? |
[06:24] | Plan A didn’t work, so I’m gonna have to do plan B. | 计划一失败了 所以我要改试计划二 |
[06:27] | Gene: Do you even know what the plan is? | 你到底知不知道自己在干嘛啊? |
[06:29] | I don’t know what the plan is! | 我不知道自己在干嘛 |
[06:31] | Look, I’m trying to fucking help you, man, alright? | 我只是想帮你,好吗? |
[06:33] | – So, just shut up! – Guard: Where you going? | 所以不要再给我废话了 |
[06:36] | Uh, Allison Jones’ office, please. | -你要去哪里? -艾莉森琼斯的办公室,谢谢 |
[06:40] | We were all just a little confused though. I mean, | 我们都有点疑惑 |
[06:42] | you read for “Swim Instructors,” you were really good. | 你来试演过「游泳教练」 表现非常好 |
[06:45] | We liked you. Jay liked you. | 我们很喜欢你,阿杰很喜欢你 |
[06:47] | – Who? – Jay. | -谁? -阿杰 |
[06:49] | The director. | 他是导演 |
[06:51] | – Oh, Jay Roach. Yeah. – Yeah. | -杰洛奇喔 -对 |
[06:53] | But then, um, we couldn’t find you. | 但是后来你却搞失踪 |
[06:55] | You didn’t return any calls, and we left messages. | 打给你都没接 我们也留言了,但都没有… |
[06:58] | – We left word, we couldn’t– You never called us back. – Right. | -你都没有回应 -是 |
[07:01] | – No, uh, something came up. – Right. Well, it’s cast now. | 我突然遇到一些状况 是,现在角色被拿走了 |
[07:04] | They went with Adam DeVine and Josh Gad. | 他们选了亚当迪凡和乔许盖德 |
[07:07] | Two short guys. Never, ever, ever going to work. | 两个矮个子 绝对不会有好结果 一点都不好笑 |
[07:10] | Not funny. I don’t know why they think it is. | 不懂他们怎么会觉得好笑 |
[07:13] | – Right… Well, it’s, um, I’m not really here for me. – Yeah. | -是 -对 我其实不是为了自己而来 |
[07:16] | Uh, I was wondering if you could, um, | 我是想问你能否 |
[07:19] | – get my acting teacher some work. – Mm-hmm. | 给我的戏剧老师一些演出机会 |
[07:21] | Uh, his name is Gene Cousineau. He’s been around– | 他叫做基恩库辛奈 |
[07:24] | Oh, Gene Cousineau’s a fucking asshole. | -他在这一行打滚多年了 -基恩库辛奈是个混账王八蛋 |
[07:26] | I won’t have anything to do with him. | 我不想跟他扯上关系 |
[07:28] | He was awful to me. No, thank you. | 他是个烂人,我看是免了 |
[07:31] | But, you know what? I like your intensity. | 不过呢,我喜欢你的爆发力 |
[07:33] | You kind of have, like, a not-present Joaquin Phoenix thing. | 你有点瓦昆菲尼克斯 那种抽离的感觉 |
[07:36] | – Huh. – We might have something for you, actually, | 我们有个角色倒是满适合你的 |
[07:38] | that you could be right for. On the show “Laws Of Humanity,” | 这出剧是「人性法则」 |
[07:41] | there’s a great role, Mr. Millaway. | 里面有个角色叫做米勒维先生 |
[07:43] | Can you come back at 6:00 and read for that? | 你可以六点回来试演吗? |
[07:45] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我? |
[07:46] | 6:00. Different office. | -对,六点 在另一间办公室 |
[07:49] | Good role. I think you’d be great for it. Yeah. Last slot. ♪ This is skinny papa, don’t you be a creep ♪ ♪ If you learn to boogaloo, you can really be deep ♪ ♪ Look at fat mama, she’s as cool as ice ♪ ♪ If you dig a boogaloo, you know it’s pretty nice ♪ ♪ Skinny papa ♪ ♪ Come on and do the boogaloo ♪ ♪ Fat mama’s dancing ♪ ♪ So, why can’t you? ♪ | 不错的角色,你一定能够胜任 |
[08:29] | ♪ Skinny papa ♪ ♪ Come on and do the boogaloo ♪ ♪ Fat mama dancing ♪ ♪ So, why can’t you? ♪ | 最后一个空缺了 |
[08:40] | Cristobal! | 克利斯多波 |
[08:41] | Drink with me. Come on. | 跟我喝一杯吧 |
[08:47] | This Airbnb is fantastic. | 这个住宿网太优秀了 |
[08:52] | They’re fun, no? | -他们很会玩吧? |
[08:54] | Y-yeah. Yeah. | -是啊 |
[08:57] | Stop being so much fun! | 不要再那么会玩了 |
[09:00] | Uh, did Elena send you? | 是伊莲娜要你过来的吗? |
[09:05] | My daughter misses her husband. | 我的女儿很想念她的丈夫 |
[09:08] | And the niños, | 孩子们也是 |
[09:09] | they… | |
[09:10] | they need their daddy. | 他们需要爸爸 |
[09:13] | I know you’ve had a hard time establishing a foothold in LA. | 我知道你想在洛杉矶拼出名堂 但却遇到了危机 |
[09:18] | Minor setback. | 只是个小挫败啦 |
[09:19] | Chechens seem to be a major setback. | 车臣帮应该算是重大挫败 |
[09:24] | But not to worry. | 但是别担心 |
[09:25] | The cavalry is here. | 救兵来了 |
[09:27] | We will take them out. Blood for blood. | 我们会把他们赶尽杀绝 一命还一命 |
[09:31] | The sooner we can wipe out these Russian farmers, | 尽快扫除这些俄国农夫 |
[09:33] | the sooner we establish our business. | 就能尽快建立我们的生意 |
[09:37] | And you can go back home! | 然后你就能回家了 |
[09:42] | Blood for blood. | 一命还一命 |
[09:49] | Assistant Director: Sally? Action on rehearsal. | 莎莉? 排练开始 |
[09:53] | Sally, action on rehearsal. | 莎莉,排练开始 |
[09:55] | Oh. Um… | |
[09:57] | You need to get out of this. I think I’ll… | 我劝你赶快脱身 |
[09:59] | I think we’ll cross this way, if that’s not totally weird. | 我想要走过来这边 应该不会太怪吧 |
[10:03] | Um… Sorry. Yeah. You need to get out of this. | 抱歉… 我劝你赶快脱身 |
[10:06] | But, he apologized. | 可是他道歉了 |
[10:07] | That’s why you’re staying in it, for the apology. | 所以你才继续沉迷 就因为他道歉了 |
[10:10] | – That’s not a thing. – Yes, it is. | 才没有这种事 |
[10:12] | I did it with your father, | 就有,我跟你父亲就是这样 |
[10:13] | and it was a pattern I fell into. | 我陷入这样的循环 |
[10:16] | It took me years to break it, but I did. | 我花了好几年努力挣脱 最后我挣脱了 |
[10:18] | And I just don’t want… | 我只是不想… |
[10:20] | Fuck! What’s my line? | 可恶,我忘词了 |
[10:21] | I don’t want you to make the same mistakes. | 我不想看你重蹈覆辙 |
[10:23] | Yeah, we gotta change that. | 对,这句要改掉 |
[10:25] | I just– I say that to her constantly. | 我太常对她说这句了 |
[10:27] | – Alright, let’s set this up. Cast can rest. – Sally: Where’s my script? | -马上办,演员休息 -我的剧本呢? |
[10:34] | Hey. Are, are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:36] | Yeah. That was really scary. | 我没事,刚才是满可怕的 |
[10:39] | Yeah. Um, | 对 |
[10:41] | so, uh, we gotta report that, right? | 所以我们应该检举这件事吧? |
[10:43] | Oh. Are you guys talking about Sally’s boyfriend? | 你们在聊莎莉的男友吗? |
[10:45] | – I heard about that. – Chloe: Yeah, we were there. | 我也听说了 对,我们人在现场 |
[10:48] | It was, like, terrifying. | 超吓人的 |
[10:50] | Who do we talk to about this? | 我们要找谁讲这件事? |
[10:52] | Well, he doesn’t work here, so we can’t report it to HR. | 他不是这里的员工 所以也无法向人资检举 |
[10:55] | Did he hit her? | 他动手了吗? |
[10:56] | – No. Um… – Did he threaten her? | -没有 -他威胁她了? |
[11:00] | Uh, no. | 也没有 |
[11:02] | Did he throw anything? | 那朝她扔东西呢? |
[11:04] | Well he had her pinned up against the wall, | 她男友把她逼到墙边 |
[11:07] | and he was yelling at her. | 然后对她大声咆啸 |
[11:09] | There’s really nothing we can do about that. | 我们也不能怎么样 |
[11:11] | I mean, he’s clearly a violent person. | 他很明显是个暴力分子 |
[11:14] | They’re adults, | 他们都是大人了 |
[11:16] | and I like my job. | 而且我还想保住工作 |
[11:20] | Sucks that you had to see tha– | 很抱歉你目睹了这一幕 |
[11:22] | What, camera’s ready? | 什么,摄影机好了吗? |
[11:24] | We’re ready for you on set. | 你可以进棚了 |
[11:33] | Okay… | |
[11:39] | Apologize… | 道歉? |
[11:42] | So, let me get this straight. | 我不是很明白 |
[11:43] | You went in to get me a part, and you got yourself a part? | 你进去帮我争取演出机会 结果你自己拿到了一个角色? |
[11:47] | It’s an audition. I’m reading Mr. Millaway. | 只是试镜机会 我要试演米勒维先生 |
[11:49] | You’re a lawyer. | 你当律师 |
[11:51] | You seriously want me to interpret the scene for you? | 你当真要我帮你排这场戏? |
[11:54] | Are you out of your fuckin’ mind? | 你是疯了不成? |
[11:57] | Oh, just let me go, Barry. I’m not gonna tell anybody. | 我只想走人,贝瑞 我不会说出去的 |
[12:00] | – Wait, you wouldn’t go to the cops? – Of course not! | 你不会去找警察吗? 当然不会 |
[12:04] | You’re a bad actor, Mr. Cousineau. | 你演技真差,库辛奈老师 |
[12:07] | So, you’re gonna hold me hostage until you book me a part? | 所以你要继续挟持我 直到你帮我争取到演出机会? |
[12:11] | That’s not the way it works. | 这样根本行不通 |
[12:12] | We’re talking about me here. That could take years. | 这可是我耶 估计会耗上好几年 |
[12:16] | Look, what I’m saying to you is that your plan sucks. | 我想说的是你的计划烂透了 |
[12:20] | Look, I swear | 我用詹妮的灵魂发誓 |
[12:22] | on Janice’s soul, | |
[12:24] | I will not say a word | 我绝对不会说出去 |
[12:26] | – to anyone– – It’s either this or I kill you. | 另一个选择就只能杀了你 |
[12:33] | You’re one of the good guys, Barry. | 你其实也是个好人,贝瑞 |
[12:37] | You did a horrible thing. | 你犯了一个滔天大罪 |
[12:41] | But I see your pain. | 但是我知道你很痛苦 |
[12:43] | It is the same pain that you came to me with. | 就跟你刚退伍,过来找我时一样 |
[12:46] | Fresh out of the army. A lost soul. | 你是个迷失的灵魂 |
[12:50] | No one to tell you your worth. | 没有人跟你说过你是有价值的 |
[12:54] | I took you in. | 我接纳了你 |
[12:57] | Not only did I teach you to be a good actor, | 我不只教导你成为优秀的演员 |
[13:00] | I taught you to be a good human being. | 我还把你教成了一个优秀的人 |
[13:05] | And this is how you repay me? | 而这就是你回报我的方式? |
[13:08] | By killing me? | 杀了我? |
[13:20] | I love you, Mr. Cousineau. | 我爱你,库辛奈老师 |
[13:26] | I appreciate that, Barry. | 我很感动,贝瑞 |
[13:29] | Alright. Well, look, we don’t have a lot of time. Uh, | 好,事不宜迟 |
[13:32] | I was going through my checklist in my head, | 我刚刚在脑中跑过一遍清单 |
[13:34] | and I think my guy’s issue is his ego. | 我这个角色的毛病 应该就是太自负 |
[13:36] | Like, he’s one of these big pharma guys. | 他就是那种大型制药业者 |
[13:38] | But, I think I can actually make one of these guys likable. | 但我应该能把他们演得讨喜一点 |
[13:41] | Hi. | |
[13:42] | No, I’m just leaving. Literally the worst date. | 没有,我刚结束一场可怕的约会 |
[13:46] | I’m not exaggerating this time. Okay. | 我没有夸张… |
[13:48] | He ordered milk with dinner. He– Oh my– | 好,他竟然点了牛奶配晚餐 他…天啊 |
[14:00] | This thing has 14 cup holders. | 这辆车有十四个杯架 |
[14:04] | I counted. | 我数过了 |
[14:08] | Madness. | 真是疯了 「植物园」 (西语) |
[14:18] | chatter continues) | (西语) 我就位了 (西语) |
[14:26] | Apaga la luce. | (西语) (西语) (西语) |
[14:43] | Gangster There’s no one here. | 这里空无一人 |
[14:45] | Como que no one? | -什么叫做空无一人? -(西语) |
[14:47] | – Seguro? – Nada. | -(西语)确定? -(西语)是 「已结束 好险你们离开了」 「你的手下 起疑心了吗?」 「他们其实很开心」 |
[14:55] | – Look at the dinosaur! Look! – Look! Dinosaur! Look! | 你看那只恐龙 -有恐龙,快看 |
[14:58] | Dinosaur! “Jurassic Park”! | -恐龙 侏罗纪公园 「我们必须见一面」 |
[15:06] | – Holy shit! Jimmy Kimmel! – Where? | 我的天啊,吉米基墨 -哪里? -那里 |
[15:09] | – Right there! – Yeah, Batir, | 吉米基墨都在那里录节目 |
[15:10] | that’s where they do the Jimmy Kimmel. | |
[15:11] | – “The Man Show” does not age well. – Ah! | 他以前那个喜剧节目都过时了 |
[15:14] | No. Not a carbonara. That’s too fancy. | 不要用培根蛋黄面,太高级了 |
[15:16] | Just, like, a regular spaghetti. | 用一般的意大利面就好 |
[15:19] | I mean, do you guys have a kids menu? | 你们有儿童餐吗? |
[15:20] | – Sally, Lindsay’s in your office. – What? Lindsay? | 莎莉,林赛来办公室找你了 什么,林赛? |
[15:23] | – Wait. What? Did she say what for? – Didn’t say. | 等等,她要干嘛? 她没说 |
[15:26] | – She’s here. – Oh. Okay. She just walked in. I’ll give her the lowdown. | 她来了 好,她走进来了,我再跟你回报 |
[15:31] | – Hey. What’s up? – Lindsay: Hey. That was Casey over at Diane’s office. | -什么事? -黛安的下属卡西刚刚打来 |
[15:34] | – We have a situation. – Ah… | 现在出了一个状况 |
[15:36] | Apparently, there’s another show like yours. | 有另一出剧跟你这出一模一样 |
[15:38] | – What? – It’s called “Pam!” With an exclamation mark. | -什么? -叫做「小潘」 后面有一个惊叹号 |
[15:41] | So, it’s kinda more like… Pam! | 所以应该这样念 |
[15:43] | – Who’s in it? – Lindsay: Alexis Kaplan. | -谁演的? -艾莉希丝卡普琳 |
[15:44] | – She’s a stand-up comedian. – Who’s that? | 她是单口喜剧演员 |
[15:46] | – She is hysterical. – Yeah. In the show, she plays a woman | -谁啊? -她是个疯婆子 |
[15:48] | who escapes an abusive relationship | 她在剧中饰演一个 从恐怖情人手中脱身的女子 |
[15:50] | – and has a daughter. – Natalie: Wait, look at the glass! | 她还有一个女儿 |
[15:53] | – It’s so big! – It’s cute. | -你看她的酒杯,超大的 -真是… |
[15:54] | She loves to drink. | -她很可爱 -她很贪杯 |
[15:56] | That’s a show about abuse? | 这出剧在讲受暴? |
[15:58] | You’re mad? You’re mad. | 你不开心了 |
[15:59] | So, Diane wants to get ahead of it, | 黛安想要抢得先机 |
[16:01] | so they’re pulling your release date up. | 所以他们决定让你的戏提前播出 |
[16:03] | – What? To when? – Yeah. End of the week. | -什么,提前到何时? -对,这周末 |
[16:05] | Exciting! It’s so exciting! | 好兴奋喔,太兴奋啦 |
[16:07] | I-I don’t know how I feel about this. | 我不知该作何感想 |
[16:09] | So, we’ll do the premiere Thursday, | 周四会进行首映活动 |
[16:10] | and you have to do a press junket. | 到时候要请你上播映记者会 |
[16:12] | – When? – Tomorrow. | -什么时候? -明天 |
[16:13] | – It’s happening tomorrow? – So, let’s sit down… | -就是明天了 |
[16:15] | – …we can talk strategy. – I gotta go pick up some spaghetti. | -坐下来讨论一下策略吧 我要赶去拿意大利面了 |
[16:19] | Lindsay: We do– We should talk about it right now | 我们现在就要先讨论好 |
[16:21] | – because it is tomorrow. – Natalie: But she needs to get spaghetti. | 因为明天就要上阵了 可是她要拿意大利面 |
[16:41] | Be right back! | 我去去就回 |
[16:48] | Apologize? Are you nuts? | 道歉? 你疯了吗? |
[16:50] | I’m not the type of man to admit my wrongs. | 我这个人才不会承认自己的过失 |
[16:52] | I’ve already paid the family. | 我都付钱给那一家人了 |
[16:54] | Casting Associate: I need you to not only look inside your wallet, | 你该检讨的不是你的钱包 |
[16:56] | but your soul. It’s part of the settlement. | 而是你的灵魂 这也是和解的条件 |
[16:59] | To apologize? What kind of law practice is this? | 要我道歉? 这是哪门子的律师事务所啊? |
[17:02] | A law practice whose goal is to eradicate meanness. | 致力于消除劣性的律师事务所 |
[17:07] | Wait. That’s you guys? | 等等,原来就是你们? |
[17:12] | – Okay. Yeah. – Yeah. Thanks, Barry. | -好 -谢谢你,贝瑞 |
[17:15] | Uh, when will I know if I got it? | 什么时候会知道结果? |
[17:17] | Uh, work’s tomorrow, so soon. | 我们明天上工,很快就会知道了 |
[17:21] | I really need this job. | 我非常需要这份工作 |
[17:23] | I know, everyone does. We’ll get back to you, okay? | 我懂,每个人都一样 我们会再联络你 |
[17:27] | You have that part, the sad old man whose wife dies, | 那个痛失妻子的可怜老人角色 |
[17:30] | have you cast that yet? | 有人选了吗? |
[17:31] | Doesn’t have any lines. That’s just gonna be an extra. | 他没有台词,找个临演就行了 |
[17:35] | I need you to cast my acting teacher. | 请你们选我的戏剧老师去演 |
[17:37] | – There’s a process here– – His name is Gene Cousineau. | -这是有程序的… -他叫做基恩库辛奈 |
[17:39] | Gene Cousineau? That’s your acting teacher? | 基恩库辛奈? 他是你的戏剧老师? |
[17:41] | That the guy that brought the loaded gun | 是那个带了上膛的枪 |
[17:42] | – to the “Full House” audition? – Yeah. | 去试镜「欢乐满屋」的男子吗? |
[17:44] | When Allison didn’t cast him on “Family Ties,” | 对,然后艾莉森 没有选他演「天才家庭」 |
[17:46] | he called her a donkey witch. | 他还骂她是大蠢驴 |
[17:48] | Everybody deserves a second chance. | 大家都应该有重来的机会 |
[17:51] | That’s not how it works. | 这一行是没这回事的 |
[17:59] | When I met Mr. Cousineau… | 我遇见库辛奈老师的时候 |
[18:02] | I was a lost soul. | 我是个迷失的人 |
[18:04] | I was just out of the Marines. I didn’t have anybody. | 我刚从海军陆战队退伍 无依无靠 |
[18:08] | He didn’t just teach me how to… | 他不只是教导我成为优秀的演员 |
[18:11] | be a better actor, but… | |
[18:13] | he taught me how to be a human being. | 他还教会我做人的道理 |
[18:17] | He saved my life. | 他救了我一命 |
[18:31] | Oh my god. Thank God you’re okay. | 老天啊 谢天谢地,你平安无事 天啊 |
[18:38] | What the fuck is going on? Who’s Fernando? | 到底是怎样啊? 费南多是谁? |
[18:41] | Why the fuck is Fernando trying to kill us? | 费南多又为什么要杀我们? |
[18:43] | – I mean– – Fernando is the head of our family, Hank. | 费南多是我们家族的头目 |
[18:47] | He brought his elite soldiers. | 他带来了他的菁英部队 |
[18:49] | Las Aguilas. | 战鹰队 |
[18:54] | You don’t stand a chance. You need to run. | 你完全没有赢面 你赶快逃命吧 |
[18:58] | Run? | 逃命? |
[19:00] | Come on, we don’t run away from anyone. | 我们不要过着躲躲藏藏的日子 |
[19:03] | – Let me talk to him, okay? – Fuck, man, | -让我跟他谈谈,好吗? -真该死 |
[19:05] | you’re not listening to me, Hank. | 你都没听进去我说的话,汉克 |
[19:08] | You don’t talk to him! No one talks to him! | 你别想跟他谈 没有人能够跟他谈 |
[19:11] | You’ll die. | 你会没命的 |
[19:13] | I couldn’t handle that. | 这我可承受不了 |
[19:17] | Wait, like, are you breaking up with me? | 你这是在跟我分手吗? |
[19:21] | Goodbye. | 再会了 |
[19:25] | Enriquito. | (西语) |
[19:45] | Oh, you know, me and Don Felder… | |
[19:49] | …especially the drums, we wanted it to be very wet… | |
[20:07] | ♪ What I’ve felt What I’ve known ♪ | |
[20:11] | Okay, okay, okay… | 好… |
[20:23] | Okay… | 好 |
[20:25] | “Connect to Bluetooth”? | 连结到蓝芽? |
[20:26] | How the fuck do you do that? | 是要怎么连啊? |
[20:31] | Barry? Hey. | 贝瑞 |
[20:32] | I got a part! | 我拿到了 |
[20:34] | Wh– For your controller? No, no, I-I got you a new one. | 遥控器吗? 不用…我帮你买了新的 |
[20:37] | No! No, like a part on a TV show! “Laws of Humanity.” | 不是,我拿到电视剧的角色了 「人性法则」 |
[20:41] | Wait, what? | 你说什么? |
[20:43] | Oh my god! That’s, like… | 我的天啊 |
[20:46] | That’s like a huge fucking show! | 那可是热门戏剧呢 |
[20:48] | Like, a real show! Congrats! | 不是闹着玩的,恭喜 |
[20:49] | Yeah, I got Cousineau a part, too! | 我还帮库辛奈也拿到角色了 |
[20:51] | Oh my god, so you did it. | 天啊,你办到了 |
[20:53] | – How? – I told Ben, the casting guy, | 怎么做到的? 我跟选角的小班说了我们的故事 |
[20:55] | our story, and he was really moved. | 他就被打动了 |
[20:56] | His exact words were, “That is fucking clean | 他的原句是说 「真是太强,太炫 |
[20:59] | – and rad and beautiful, bro.” – Sally: Oh my god. | 太动人了,老兄」 天啊 |
[21:01] | I can’t believe he said rad. They never say stuff like that. | 他竟然说「太炫」 我没听过他们这样讲话 |
[21:04] | That is just… That is so wonderful, Boo Bear. I mean, | 我真是太为你高兴了,熊宝贝 |
[21:08] | – we should– we should celebrate. Okay. – Yeah, I’ll be home soon. | 这很值得庆祝一下 好,我马上就回家 好 |
[21:12] | Yeah. Hey, listen. I, um… | 对了 |
[21:15] | Uh, I texted you a lot earlier. | 我稍早传了很多讯息给你 |
[21:18] | Oh, I haven’t– I haven’t been near my phone. | 我一直没空看手机 |
[21:20] | Sally: Oh, yeah. No, that’s okay. Um, I just, uh, I actually… | 没事,没关系 |
[21:24] | I wanted to apologize. I… | 我其实是想跟你道歉 |
[21:27] | I was– I’ve just been under so much stress, | 我只是最近压力太大了 |
[21:29] | and then you came to my office, and I was just thrown, | 你突然跑来我办公室 我有点措手不及 |
[21:31] | – and I-I’m really sorry. – Barry: Oh, it’s okay. | 真的很抱歉 没事 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:38] | Uh… Wait, are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[21:40] | Barry: Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:44] | – Are you happy? – Barry: Yeah. I gotta go. | 那你开心吗? -我要挂了 |
[21:46] | – Okay. I just– I really want you to be happy, okay? – Barry: Okay, byeee! | -好,你开心是最重要的 -好,再见 |
[21:49] | Okay. I love you! Love you. | -好,我爱你 爱你 |
[21:55] | Mr. Cousineau! Guess what? | 库辛奈老师,你猜怎么着? |
[22:03] | Ho… Ho! | |
[22:36] | Liz: I-I did not see this coming. | 我没想到会这样 |
[22:38] | I felt like things were going really well. | 我还以为一切都很顺利 一直以来… -我也不想大惊小怪 |
[22:45] | I just… | -的确 -真的 -我也是 只是我… |
[22:47] | I don’t understand why you don’t want to be with me. | 我不懂你为什么不想跟我在一起 |
[22:51] | I mean, it’s been five amazing years. | 这五年过得那么幸福快乐 |
[23:05] | I’m working on myself and you seem to be appreciating that. | 我正在改进自己 你好像也肯定我的努力 |
[23:09] | No? I mean, I don’t understand why you’re leaving me. | 不是吗? 我不懂你为什么要离开我 |
[23:13] | You have too many dogs. | 你养太多狗了 |
[23:15] | – Who? – You! | 谁? -你啊 |
[23:17] | – Me? – Yes! | -我? 对啊 |
[23:25] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[23:27] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[23:39] | Excuse me, little girl, I really need your help. | 不好意思,小妹妹,求你帮帮我 |
[23:42] | Oh my god. Are you okay? | 天啊,你还好吧? |
[23:43] | I’m being chased by a man who killed my girlfriend. | 杀害我女友的人正在追我 |
[23:46] | – Oh my god. – Yeah, and now, | -天啊 -对,他想要补偿我 |
[23:48] | he’s trying to make up for it by getting me a job on a TV show. | 他想帮我争取到 演出某电视剧的机会 |
[23:53] | Right… | 好喔… |
[23:55] | I don’t have my phone. | 我的手机不在身上 |
[23:56] | Could you please call me an internet taxi? | 可以请你帮我用网络叫车吗? |
[24:01] | Is that your dog? | 那只是你的狗吗? |
[24:03] | Oh, no. That’s just one of the 30 that mauled me. | 不是,我刚刚被三十只狗袭击 |
[24:06] | Mm-hmm. Uh… | 牠只是其中一只 |
[24:08] | Okay. It looks like there’s one right around the corner. | 好,刚好有一辆就在附近 |
[24:11] | You are an angel! | 你真是天使 |
[24:13] | Okay. Good luck. | 好,祝你平安 |
[24:14] | No, no, no! Please, don’t leave me. I can’t be alone. | 不要走…求你别丢下我一个人 |
[24:16] | – No, I have to go to work. – I-I’m a good person. | -我还要去上班 -我是个好人 |
[24:18] | I wanted to live. | 我想要活下去 |
[24:20] | So, I ate his sandwiches in the trunk. | 所以我在后车厢里 吃掉了他的三明治 |
[24:23] | – Oh! That’s your car. That one. – Yeah? | -你的车来了,那辆 -什么? |
[25:01] | – L-Leo! – Jesus, Dad, what happened to you? | 里奥 里奥 老天,爸,你怎么了? |
[25:04] | – Call the police. – W-what do you mean? | -快报警 -什么意思? |
[25:05] | – No, no, no. Listen to me! – Gordon: Oh my god, a doggy! | -不对,你听我说… -有小狗耶 |
[25:07] | – I want you to– – Leo: Barry, here’s your tea. | -你赶快去… -贝瑞,你的茶来了 |
[25:12] | Leo: Oh, Dad, you like you got, like, | 爸,你怎么好像被公交车撞一样 |
[25:15] | hit by a bus. | |
[25:16] | Something… Something happen to you two? | 你们两个出什么事了吗? |
[25:20] | No, your dad was helping me with an audition, | 你爸在帮我排练试镜 |
[25:21] | and we both, uh, committed a little too hard. | 我们都有点用功过头了 |
[25:26] | Uh, you said something about the police? | 你刚刚是说要报警吗? |
[25:28] | No. | 没有 |
[25:30] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[25:54] | I told that casting director our story, | 我跟选角指导说了我们的故事 |
[25:57] | and he was so moved… | 他深受感动 |
[26:00] | that he gave us both parts. | 于是我们都中选了 |
[26:04] | So, you’re going to enjoy | 所以请你好好享受这一切 |
[26:06] | everything that comes | |
[26:08] | with being given a second chance. | 你被赐予了重来的机会 |
[26:11] | Because if you don’t… | 如果你不照做 |
[26:14] | this one… | 这只 |
[26:15] | and that one… | 还有那只 |
[26:18] | go away. | 你就看不到了 |
[26:20] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗? |
[26:31] | I love you, Mr. Cousineau. | 我爱你,库辛奈老师 |
[26:38] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[26:45] | Can you say it? | 你可以说出来吗? |
[26:48] | I love you, Barry. | 我爱你,贝瑞 |
[26:53] | Can you say it again? | 你可以再说一次吗? 待续 谢谢观赏 |