时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | – I didn’t– – Shots fired! | |
[00:15] | Corpsman! | -医护兵 -找掩护‥ |
[00:18] | Corpsman… Corpsman! | 医护兵‥ |
[00:20] | Barry: Albert, Albert, it’s gonna be all right… | 撑住,你快休克了,撑住‥ |
[00:54] | Special Agent Albert Nguyen. | 我是调查专员阮艾伯 |
[00:55] | I’m here to help you catch whoever killed | 我来协助你们 |
[00:57] | Detective Janice Moss. | 揪出杀害詹妮摩丝刑警的凶手 |
[01:05] | I’m Detective Mae Dunn, and this is Chief Krauss. | 我是梅尔邓恩刑警 这位是警长克劳斯 |
[01:08] | You can call me Big Cat. | 你可以叫我大猫 |
[01:09] | Look, I know this is an international case, | 听着,我知道这是一起国际案件 |
[01:12] | and they have to send a Fed, | 上头也派了联调局探员 |
[01:14] | but we already know who killed Detective Moss. | 但我们已经找到 杀害摩丝刑警的凶手了 |
[01:16] | It was a Chechen assassin called the Raven. | 是一个车臣的杀手 名叫”渡鸦” |
[01:19] | Yeah, whoever came up with that is a clown. | 编出这个绰号的人肯定没大脑 |
[01:22] | – Wow. – Albert Nguyen: Right, so when I was briefed, | 好了,我去听取简报的时候 |
[01:25] | it turns out a guy I served with | 发现我的某个同梯‥ |
[01:27] | was with Mr. Cousineau when you found the body. | 在库辛奈先生发现遗体时 正好也在他身边 |
[01:30] | – Barry Berkman? – Nguyen: Yeah. | -贝瑞柏克曼? -对 |
[01:32] | Yeah, we cleared him. | -他洗清嫌疑了 -是 |
[01:33] | He was with the wrong guy at the wrong time. | 他只是阴错阳差出现 |
[01:34] | Berkman was just helping his friend. | 柏克曼只是在帮他的朋友 |
[01:36] | – Yeah, sounds like him. – Krauss: They were both framed | 是啊,他就是这样的人 |
[01:39] | – by the Raven. – I’m gonna take you to your desk and get you briefed. | 他们都是被渡鸦陷害了 我带你到座位,再跟你简报一下 |
[01:44] | Welcome aboard, Tuff Turf! | 欢迎加入,火爆小子 |
[01:48] | Natalie Sally. | 莎莉 |
[01:50] | Hey, Sally, wake up. | 莎莉,起床 ”’久普林’” |
[01:56] | It’s the whole home screen. | 主页全版面呢 |
[01:58] | Look at your freakin’ face! | 看看你那张脸 |
[02:01] | It’s huge! That face is being seen everywhere | 超大一张 |
[02:04] | this morning. | 今天早上各地都看到了这张脸 |
[02:05] | And you’re still a 98% on Rotty T’s. | 而且你现在 还是维持98分新鲜度 |
[02:08] | This is insane! | 太夸张了 |
[02:10] | It’s all happening! | 真的成真了 |
[02:22] | Why the fuck is nobody noticing you? | 怎么都没人认出你? |
[02:24] | – Look, it only went up on BanShe last night. – Right. | 毕竟昨晚才在”网妖”上架 |
[02:27] | Mm. | 也是 |
[02:29] | If anything, I should just enjoy my anonymity while it lasts. | 或许我该趁现在 好好享受凡人的生活 |
[02:33] | Because in a few short days, | 因为再过几天‥ |
[02:35] | quiet coffee alone won’t even be possible– | 我就不能再一个人 安静喝杯咖啡了 |
[02:37] | “Joplin”‘s not on the homepage anymore. | ”久普林”已经不在主页了 |
[02:39] | What? | 什么? |
[02:40] | I– | |
[02:46] | It was literally on the home page less than an hour ago. | 明明不到一个小时前 还在主页的啊 |
[02:50] | – Okay. That’s weird. – Yeah. | -好,真奇怪 -对 |
[02:52] | – Um, “Joplin”… – “Joplin.” | -”久普林” -搜一下 对 |
[02:59] | Where are we? | 怎么找不到? |
[03:01] | Barry: Thanks for doing this on such short notice. | 感谢你愿意临时接应 |
[03:03] | Jermaine: Oh, no worries, man. | 没事的,兄弟 |
[03:05] | Nick: We did make some changes to your room, | 我们稍微改造了一下你的房间 |
[03:06] | but it’s, like, pretty much the same thing. | 但基本上没变,你应该会喜欢 |
[03:08] | I think you’re gonna love it. | |
[03:09] | Barry: Oh yeah? | -是喔? |
[03:10] | – Maybe. Who knows. – Be sweet. | -可能啦,不好说 和善一点 |
[03:16] | We turned it into an audition room! | 我们把这里改造成试镜间了 |
[03:18] | Jermaine: Green screen is for auditions, | 绿幕是为了方便试镜 |
[03:20] | and the recording booth is for, uh, V.O. stuff. | 录音室可以用来录旁白 |
[03:23] | I’m recording a really sick comedy record, man. | 我正在录一个很厉害的喜剧专辑 |
[03:26] | Where do I sleep? | 我要睡在哪里? |
[03:28] | – W-well, don’t sleep there. – No. | -不要睡那里 -不行 |
[03:30] | No, and I don’t– No, and don’t sleep over there | 对,也不要睡在那里 |
[03:32] | – because that’s where all of… – And don’t sleep over there either | -因为我们的东西都‥ |
[03:34] | – ’cause that’s just kinda my space. – You know what? Actually, | -也不要睡那里 那里是我的地盘 |
[03:36] | maybe we’ll just mark a little space | 这样好了 |
[03:38] | for you right here on the floor. | 我们直接在地上划一块地给你 |
[03:43] | Producer: Hey, hey! There he is! | 他在这里呀 |
[03:45] | The man of the hour. | 我们的大明星 |
[03:47] | – Nice “Variety” piece. – Thank you. | -杂志那篇文章很精彩 -谢谢 |
[03:49] | Did you get the pages, the scene with your dying wife? | 你拿到 临死妻子那幕的剧本了吗? |
[03:51] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[03:53] | You know what, it’s beautifully written. | 写得真动人 |
[03:54] | I hope I do it justice. | 希望我不会辜负这个剧本 |
[03:56] | Every day you hope to be surprised in this business, | 在这一行 你每天都希望能被惊艳 |
[03:59] | and you almost never are. | 但这种事少之又少啊 |
[04:00] | Thanks for the opportunity. | 谢谢你们给我这个机会 |
[04:02] | I’m so happy to be here. | 很高兴能参与演出 |
[04:03] | Well, hey, we’ll be watching. | 我们拭目以待罗 |
[04:06] | Hey. Hey. Listen. | 是说‥ |
[04:09] | I am so sorry that I threw tea in your face, | 对不起,我之前对你泼热茶 |
[04:12] | you know, at “Murder, She Wrote,” I… | 在拍”女作家与谋杀案”的时候 |
[04:16] | That was wrong, and I apologize. | 我错了,对不起 |
[04:23] | Wow. Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[04:28] | I’m glad we had this little opportunity to reconnect. | 很高兴有这个小小机会 让我们重逢 |
[04:30] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:38] | Fuches: Hi there! Miss? Hi! | 你好 |
[04:42] | You must be, uh, Traci, right? | 你就是翠西吧? |
[04:45] | Sure, you are. Hey, is your brother, | 一定是 |
[04:48] | uh, this guy? | 这是你弟弟吗? |
[04:52] | Yeah. He’s dead. | 对,他死了 |
[04:54] | Oh, yeah, he sure is. | 是啊,死透透了 |
[04:56] | But, I’m a private investigator. | 我是私家侦探 |
[04:58] | Ken Goulet, and I… | 我‥ |
[05:01] | I know that your brother’s good name | 我知道你弟弟的名声 |
[05:04] | was sullied by the LAPD, | 被洛杉矶警方抹黑了 |
[05:05] | and that he was running a crime ring. | 诬赖他经营犯罪集团 |
[05:07] | – We both know that isn’t true, right? – Probably is true. | 我们都知道这不是真的,对吧? |
[05:10] | Uh… Whoa! | 搞不好是真的 |
[05:14] | Jesus Christ. Heh, well… | 老天爷啊 好吧 |
[05:17] | Alright, yeah. Look, look, look, look. | 听着‥ |
[05:19] | They set him up, and I can give you the guy | 他们陷害了你弟 我可以供出陷害他的人 |
[05:22] | – who did it. – We’re good. | -没关系 |
[05:23] | Oh, you’re good, huh? I see. You don’t want justice. | -没关系喔? 我懂了,你不想要伸张正义 |
[05:26] | You don’t want your brothers to have a little | 你不想要帮亲弟弟报仇 |
[05:29] | vengeance, huh? Hey, wait! This guy, Barry, | 慢着,这个叫做贝瑞的家伙 |
[05:32] | owes him 1,700 bucks for a hot tub! | 欠他1700美元 装热水浴缸的钱 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:40] | Uh-huh. | |
[05:42] | So, I got out my laptop and typed out the entire title, | 我拿出笔电输入片名”久普林” |
[05:44] | J-O-P-L-I-N, and still had no matches. | 还是没有搜寻结果 |
[05:47] | It wasn’t until I typed out S-A-L-L-Y | 非要我输入 |
[05:49] | R-E-E-D N-E-W S-H-O-W J-O-P-L-I… | ”莎莉里德新戏久普林” |
[05:52] | that it auto-completed the rest, and I found the show, so… | 然后才自动跳出搜寻字 |
[05:56] | what do we need to do to get it back on the homepage? | 这才找到影集 我们要如何让节目重回主页? |
[06:00] | We are canceling the show. | 我们要收掉这部影集 |
[06:05] | – What? – Why? | 什么? |
[06:07] | Well, the algorithm felt it wasn’t hitting | 为什么? |
[06:10] | the right taste clusters. | 演算法认为这出戏 没有打到对的口味观众群 |
[06:12] | T-taste clusters? | 口味观众群? |
[06:15] | It’s been… 12 hours. | 才过了12个小时 |
[06:18] | Don’t we need time to get word of mouth? | 难道不多给一点时间 让口碑发酵吗? |
[06:20] | Oh, the algorithm takes | 演算法也把口碑算进去了 |
[06:22] | – word of mouth into account. – Mm. | |
[06:24] | But it considers other things, too. For instance, | 但它还会算入其他东西 |
[06:26] | if viewers see someone eating dessert | 例如,若这集开头前两分钟 |
[06:28] | within the first two minutes of the episode, | 有人在吃甜点 |
[06:30] | – they almost always finish the entire season. – Always. | 那观众就几乎都会追完整季 |
[06:32] | Oh, and it’s not just dessert. The same goes for | -都会追完 -不只是甜点 出现中央公园也一样 |
[06:35] | Central Park, kittens, Dev Patel… | -是的 -猫咪和戴夫帕托 |
[06:37] | Dev Patel. | 戴夫帕托? |
[06:38] | We-we have a 98 on Rotten Tomatoes. | 我们在影评网拿到98分新鲜度 |
[06:42] | – Right. – 98. And people were– | -没错 |
[06:44] | They were crying at the screening. | -98分喔 首映的时候,还有观众看到哭 |
[06:47] | I know, and I was one of them. | 我知道,我也哭了 |
[06:49] | But, I guess I was wrong. | 但看来我错了 |
[06:56] | I– | 我‥那你何必浪费时间? |
[06:57] | Why did you even bother | |
[06:59] | – watching cuts, giving us notes… – Careful. | 还看片段? -给我们意见? -注意一点 |
[07:02] | if you’re just going to let some machine | 反正你都交给机器做决定啦 |
[07:05] | make all your decisions for you? | |
[07:08] | See, I-I can see that you’re upset, | 我看得出来你现在很不满 |
[07:10] | and if there was someone | 我也愿意打通电话 |
[07:12] | I could call to override the decision, I would. | 请某人撤回这个决定 |
[07:15] | But, I can’t because I am that person. | 但是我没办法 因为我无法打给自己 |
[07:19] | You know, does that track for you? | 这样你听得懂吗? |
[07:21] | You know, maybe if “Pam!” hadn’t stolen your thunder… | 都怪”小潘”抢走了你的风头 |
[07:25] | “Pam!” has a 27%! | ”小潘”才27分 |
[07:28] | But the right verticals are watching. | 但是刚好打中观众口味啊 |
[07:30] | Taste clusters exploding. | 口味观众群回响剧烈 |
[07:31] | Yeah, you know, I’ve been doing this for 30 years, | 是啊,我干这一行已经30年了 |
[07:35] | and if there’s anything I’ve learned, it’s… | 我学到了一件事 |
[07:39] | nobody knows anything | 人类什么都不知道 |
[07:41] | except the algorithm. | 只有演算法最知道 |
[07:44] | Fuck the algorithm! | 演算法去死 |
[07:46] | And, you know, as you were saying that I thought… | 你这么一说,我想‥ |
[07:56] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[07:59] | – W-what is this? – It’s for rent, | 这是什么? 这栋在出租 |
[08:01] | and this could be yours and Gordon’s new house. | 喜欢的话 |
[08:04] | If you like it. | 这栋就是你和高登的新家了 |
[08:06] | You’re giving us a house? | 你要给我们一栋房子? |
[08:08] | – That’s crazy. – It’s not crazy. | -别闹了 -我不是在闹 |
[08:11] | I know who I’ve been. | 我知道自己过去是什么德性 |
[08:14] | And I need to be closer to you. | 我想要和你亲近一些 |
[08:20] | – Where’d that money come from? – Oh, that doesn’t matter. | 那笔钱是哪来的? 这不重要 |
[08:24] | Honestly, that doesn’t matter. | 这真的不重要啊 |
[08:28] | Want to see the inside? | 想进屋内看看吗? |
[08:30] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[08:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:37] | Sally? | 莎莉? |
[08:41] | Sally? | 莎莉? |
[08:43] | Sally: Yeah… | 怎么了? |
[08:47] | This probably won’t help anything, | 这些话可能无济于事 |
[08:49] | but for what it’s worth, | 但我还是想说 |
[08:51] | I learned so much from watching you work. | 观察你工作,我真的学到好多 |
[08:56] | It was inspirational | 我觉得非常激励人心 |
[08:59] | to see you put yourself out there | 看你投身进去 |
[09:00] | and create something so wonderful from scratch. | 从零打造出一部这么棒的作品 |
[09:05] | I feel like I grew as an artist and a person, | 我觉得自己在艺术或个人层面 都成长良多 |
[09:09] | and I’ll never forget it. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[09:13] | Plus, I know the next show you make’s gonna be even better, | 况且下一部作品 一定会更上一层楼 |
[09:15] | so fuck BanShe. | ”网妖”去死吧 |
[09:22] | Okay. | 没事 |
[09:25] | Look, I’ve been under a lot of pressure lately, | 我最近压力很大 |
[09:27] | and, um, I’m trying to make things right, | 我很想改过向善 |
[09:30] | but doing that is very stressful. | 但改进的过程压力很大 |
[09:34] | And I think I just took it out on Sally. | 我好像把气出到莎莉身上了 |
[09:37] | Look, I acknowledge it sucks to get yelled at, | 我也明白,被吼很不好受 |
[09:40] | but I don’t think it’s something to get dumped over. | 但也不该为此分手吧? |
[09:43] | First off, great to see you, | 先说,很高兴见到你 |
[09:45] | and as much as we love coming home, | 虽然一回家就看到你坐在这里 |
[09:47] | finding you sitting here… | 是个很棒的惊喜 |
[09:50] | – you’re always welcome to call ahead. – You killed all my buddies. | 但下次记得提前一声喔 你杀光了我的人 |
[09:52] | – Shit, I’m sorry about that, man. – NoHo Hank: No, no, no. | 对喔,对不起,老兄 |
[09:55] | I think this is all part of same problem, right? | 不对‥我想应该又是老问题吧 |
[09:58] | It’s classic situation of bottling it up. | 紧闭心扉的典型后果 |
[10:02] | You keep who you are a secret | 你隐藏自己的身份 |
[10:04] | because you cannot be who you really are. | 因为你不能以真面目示人 |
[10:06] | So, you’re trying to be | 所以你等于一人分饰两角 |
[10:08] | two different guys at once, | |
[10:10] | and that is simply not sustainable. | 这可不是长久之道 |
[10:12] | So, naturally, there is… | 终究会产生怨恨 |
[10:14] | resentment, anger, distrust. | 愤怒 怀疑 |
[10:18] | It makes sense you would turn into human pressure cooker | 也难怪你会变成一个真人压力锅 |
[10:21] | and shoot up all of our friends | 杀光我们的朋友 |
[10:23] | and eventually yell at your girlfriend. | 最后演变成对自己的女友咆哮 |
[10:25] | I didn’t yell at my girlfriend. I… | 我没有对女友咆哮 |
[10:27] | like, loudly stated… | 我只是大声说出口而已 |
[10:30] | You know, like– I-I basic– I went like this. I was like, | 我只不过是用这种语气‥ |
[10:33] | “Sally. You gotta help my friend.” | ”莎莉,你一定要帮帮我朋友” |
[10:35] | Like, I said it that loud. | 不过就是这种音量 |
[10:38] | Sure. | 好 |
[10:41] | Barry… | 贝瑞 |
[10:42] | you have massive, | 你有非常严重‥ |
[10:44] | massive rage issues. | 非常严重的脾气控管问题 |
[10:47] | And I think they are triggered when you feel slighted, | 你好像觉得被轻视就会爆炸? |
[10:51] | maybe? | |
[10:52] | And perhaps that would not happen if you are honest upfront. | 如果你诚实做自己 或许就没问题了 |
[10:57] | But Sally can’t know who I am. | 莎莉绝对不能知道我的身份 |
[10:58] | Oh, obviously, but I’m talking about… | 那是当然 |
[11:02] | small gesture. | 但我说的是一些小小的举动 |
[11:04] | You know, something creative. | 发挥创意呀 |
[11:06] | The real you. | 真实的贝瑞 |
[11:11] | Um… | |
[11:12] | our first night, | 我们的第一夜‥ |
[11:14] | when we here in the house, | 我们在家里 |
[11:16] | I make Hank traditional Bolivian meal. | 我帮汉克做了一桌 传统玻利维亚菜 |
[11:20] | – It was heaven. – And… | 幸福小天堂 |
[11:23] | Yeah, it… Well, it made me feel very close to him. | 是啊,让我觉得跟他又更亲近了 |
[11:27] | NoHo Hank: Cristobal and I thrive | 我和克利斯多波能够这么相爱 |
[11:30] | on little moments like that. | 靠的就是这些小幸福 |
[11:33] | And honesty. | 还有诚实 |
[11:34] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[11:37] | Honesty. | 诚实 你为何没有在那里保护我父亲? 我们跑出去跳舞了 我要见我丈夫 但我们要先去捣毁那个车臣毒窟 |
[12:27] | Krauss: I like this graphic here, | 我喜欢这张的图样设计 |
[12:29] | but I think I may prefer this font over here. | 但是另一张的字型比较好看 |
[12:34] | Maybe we can have the boys down at the paint shop | 不然请设计店的店员 |
[12:36] | do a few more mock-ups? | 再多做几张样本吧? |
[12:37] | So this, uh, NoHo Hank guy’s lying his freakin’ ass off. | 这个诺荷汉克扯谎扯到天边了 |
[12:40] | What did the rest of his guys say? | 他的其他手下怎么说? |
[12:47] | Hey, Big Cat. Um… | 大猫啊 |
[12:52] | You raided the nursery and brought these guys in, right? | 你去突击种植场 带回这些家伙了吗? |
[12:55] | Or were you too busy making a logo for something | 还是你只顾着 |
[12:58] | that doesn’t even exist? | 帮不存在的东西做图标? |
[13:00] | We were waiting to put surveillance on them first | 我们要先等到 |
[13:02] | to get proof. | 派出监视小组然后采集证据呀 |
[13:04] | Alright, so let me get this straight. Um… | 好,我厘清一下 |
[13:07] | you haven’t placed a bug in there yet? | 你们还没装监听器? |
[13:11] | No, we have not. | 是的,还没有 |
[13:13] | You know what? Doesn’t fuckin’ matter. | 不管了,无所谓 |
[13:16] | These pieces of shit | 这些混帐东西 |
[13:17] | are a known crime organization. | 是千真万确的犯罪组织 |
[13:19] | So, we send some units over there, | 我们要派一些警力过去 |
[13:21] | we round up these fuckin’ assholes, | 捉住这些混帐王八蛋 |
[13:22] | we bring them back here, we step on their necks, | 把他们抓回来,对他们施压逼问 |
[13:25] | and we see if their stories | 看他们的说法 |
[13:26] | match up with Hank’s. Yes? | 是否与汉克一致,懂吗? |
[13:30] | Now. Now! ♪ I’m a bitch, I’m a lover ♪ | 快行动 |
[13:42] | ♪ I’m a child, I’m a mother ♪ ♪ I’m a sinner, I’m a saint ♪ | 马上 |
[13:48] | ♪ I do not feel ashamed ♪ ♪ I’m your hell ♪ | 借过 |
[14:09] | Barry: Shit. | 可恶 |
[14:12] | Would you mind helping me? | 你可以帮我一下吗? |
[14:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:22] | – Was that him? – Yeah, it was him. | -是他吗? -对 |
[14:23] | I don’t know. I didn’t think he’d be home. I just kinda, | 我不知道他会回家 |
[14:25] | like, ran into him and just froze, you know? | 我们就刚好遇到,我整个僵住了 |
[14:29] | Okay, so… Alright, so, | 好‥ |
[14:31] | I-I’ll take the gun, and I’ll just go back to his apartment, | 枪给我,我再回去他的住处敲门 |
[14:34] | and I’ll knock on the door, and then, I’ll just… | -然后就下手 |
[14:36] | – …just do it. – No, no, I– | -不对‥ |
[14:37] | I think we should wait until he comes out. | 我觉得应该在外面等他出来 |
[14:40] | I think we should follow him and go somewhere safe. | 我们应该尾随他到安全的地方 |
[14:43] | – And I’m gonna do it. – No, I-I can do it, Mom– | 然后我来下手 -不要,我可以的,妈 |
[14:46] | I’m doing it. Do you hear me? | -不行,交给我 听到了吗? |
[14:49] | I’m gonna do it. | 交给我 |
[14:54] | Okay, I see you. You can see me? | 好,我看到你了 你看到我了吗? |
[14:57] | Yes? Good, good. | -看到了吗,很好‥ -我看到你了 |
[15:00] | Yandar! Akhmal! Say hello to elders from Grozny. | 扬达,阿莫 跟人在格罗兹尼的大佬们问好吧 |
[15:03] | – Both: Hello! – Batir: Pick up heroin, eh? | 您好‥ 拿起一包海洛因吧 |
[15:06] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[15:09] | Batir: Good. Uh, higher. Little higher. Huh? | 很好,再高一点 |
[15:13] | Andrei Where is everybody? | 再高一点吧 怎么都没有人? |
[15:15] | This is whole operation? This? | 整个规模就这样? |
[15:18] | Well, is matter of perspective. | 是角度的问题 |
[15:21] | I mean, it’s hard to get a grasp of the size of the place, | 很难拍出这里的规模 |
[15:24] | but when you see it, it’s much bigger than it looks, eh? | 亲眼看比手机拍的大多了 |
[15:26] | Is very sophisticated cover for heroin operation, | 这里很适合 用来掩饰海洛因事业 |
[15:30] | right? No? Am I crazy? | 对吧,是不是? 我没胡说吧? |
[15:34] | Okay, I have an idea. | 好,我有一个主意 |
[15:38] | So, from up here, you can see whole operation, eh? | 从这里就能看到整个规模了 |
[15:41] | Now, remember, when we come here, there was nothing, eh? | 别忘了,我们当初来的时候 这里什么都没有 |
[15:45] | Just empty car parking lot. Can you imagine? | 只是一座空荡荡的停车场 |
[15:51] | Andrei: Who these guys? | 很难想像吧 这些人是谁? |
[15:55] | – Batir? – Don’t shoot! | 巴弟 |
[15:57] | Ah! Fuck you! | 别开枪 去死 |
[15:59] | Andrei: What the fuck? | 搞屁啊? |
[16:00] | – Batir? | 巴弟 |
[16:08] | Is this policía? | 是警察吗? |
[16:13] | Andrei: Batir? | 巴弟 |
[16:29] | Fuck! | |
[16:31] | Officer: Fall back! Fall back! | |
[16:35] | Oh! | |
[16:43] | Batir, this is crazy time shit show. Y-y-you and I, | 巴弟,这简直是一场 惨不忍睹的闹剧 |
[16:46] | we going to have talk about your future. | 我们需要好好聊一下你的未来 |
[17:03] | Joe Mantegna: Gene! You made it! | 基恩,你来了 |
[17:05] | Gene Cousineau: Yeah! Indeed, I did. | 是啊,没错 |
[17:06] | – Well, I’m glad you did. – Gene: Thank you. | -你来我很高兴 -谢谢 |
[17:09] | I want you to meet some people. | 我介绍一些人给你认识吧 |
[17:12] | These are the Colemans from the Pasadena Playhouse. | 他们是来自帕萨迪娜剧院的 柯曼夫妻 |
[17:15] | Of course, I know who you are. | 久仰大名 |
[17:16] | I hear your productions are marvelous. | 我耳闻二位制作的戏都很精彩 |
[17:18] | – Thank you. – Joe: And this is Annie Eisner. | 谢谢 这位是安妮埃斯那 |
[17:21] | She teaches art at a school my kids went to. | 她是我小孩学校的美术老师 |
[17:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:28] | Hi, Gene. | 你好,基恩 |
[17:31] | You know each other? | 你们认识? |
[17:34] | We do. | 是啊 |
[17:36] | Been a long time. | 很久以前的事了 |
[17:39] | Well, shit. | 真是的 |
[17:40] | Um… Hey. Well, thanks for the, uh, wine. | -谢谢你带酒来 -是,太棒了 |
[17:43] | – Yeah. – And why don’t you just, um, | 直接拿给吧台的盖比 |
[17:46] | uh, give it to Gabby at the bar | |
[17:47] | – and have him make you a drink while you’re there. – I will. | -顺便请他帮你倒一杯吧 -好 |
[17:53] | And we are set. | 好了 |
[17:55] | I’m so excited. | 好期待喔 |
[17:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:59] | The broker in Santa Fe said the place | 圣塔菲的房仲说 |
[18:00] | is available to check out as early as next week. | 那里最快下周就能开放看房 |
[18:03] | Are you free to drive down with me? | 你有空跟我一起开车下去吗? |
[18:06] | I’m completely free, Hank. | 当然有空,汉克 |
[18:10] | Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 好棒‥ |
[18:12] | Oh, we should load up our phones with some audiobooks. | 我们可以先在手机载好有声书 |
[18:14] | Uh, we have to finish the last “Percy Jackson.” | 要先听完最后一集 《波西杰克森》 |
[18:16] | Oh right. “Percy Jackson…” | 对喔,《波西杰克森》 |
[18:20] | – Akhmal, I told you, I’m taking personal day. – Akhmal: Hank. | 阿莫,我说了我今天放假 |
[18:22] | We just got hit by Bolivians. | 汉克,我们被玻利维亚帮突击了 |
[18:24] | They took me. I’m calling from trunk of car. | 他们把我抓走 我现在是从后车厢打电话给你 |
[18:26] | What do you mean we just got hit by Bolivians? | 被玻利维亚帮突击? |
[18:28] | Akhmal: A woman named Elena is coming for you. | 有个叫做伊莲娜的女子要去抓你 |
[18:30] | – Elena? Who’s Elena? – Akhmal: You must run. | 伊莲娜吗,她是谁? 你快逃 |
[18:37] | Hank… I’m sorry. | 汉克,对不起 (西语) |
[18:46] | Cristobal: No! No! No! | (西语) (西语) (西语) |
[20:15] | So, I’m coming up with a voice for Fat Tony, | 我要帮胖东尼配音 |
[20:17] | and figure, might as well talk like my Uncle Willy. | 我心想不如就学我叔叔说话吧 |
[20:19] | That’s why Fat Tony talks like this. | 这就是胖东尼这个声音的由来 |
[20:24] | Listen, ex– I’m so sorry. | 我想要说‥ |
[20:26] | I don’t mean to interrupt, but I-I… | 抱歉,我不是故意要打断 |
[20:28] | I have to say something before we finish | 但我有些话不吐不快 |
[20:31] | this amazing meal. | 趁这顿美好的晚餐还没结束 |
[20:36] | Joe, we came up together. | 乔,我们是同时期出来的 |
[20:38] | We trained with the same people, | 我们一起受训 |
[20:40] | we were in productions together. | 我们一起参与戏剧 |
[20:43] | And then, you had to go and be successful. | 后来你就飞黄腾达了 |
[20:46] | And I took your success very personally. | 你的发达让我很眼红 |
[20:53] | I started to lie about you. | 于是我开始污蔑你 |
[20:56] | I started rumors. | 我开始造谣 |
[20:57] | And after all that, | 尽管发生了这些事 |
[21:00] | you still invite me | 你竟然还愿意邀我到你家 |
[21:02] | into your home. | |
[21:05] | And that shows me what kind of guy you are. | 我也因此明白了你的为人 |
[21:09] | Look, I never would have violated my restraining order | 我之所以愿意违反自己的保护令 |
[21:13] | if I didn’t think you had made some big changes in your life. | 就是因为我觉得 你已经改头换面了 |
[21:16] | Well, sometimes you need a gun held to your head | 有时就是需要被枪抵着头 |
[21:19] | to see what’s important in this world. | 你才会大彻大悟 |
[21:20] | – I know exactly what you’re talking about. – Mm-hmm. | 我完全懂你的意思 |
[21:24] | So please, | 所以拜托了 |
[21:26] | let me just say I am so sorry. | 请容我跟你说声对不起 |
[21:30] | Well, I appreciate it, Gene. So, to new– | 听你这么说我很高兴,基恩 那么敬‥ |
[21:33] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[21:36] | I came here to make peace with you, Joe. | 我来是为了与你和好,乔 |
[21:40] | And lo and behold, I see somebody else | 可是谁知道呢 |
[21:43] | I completely fucked over years ago. | 我竟然遇到多年前 被我辜负得好惨的人 |
[21:48] | Annie and I had a relationship. She’s a theater director. | 我和安妮交往过 她是剧场总监 |
[21:52] | She directed me in some productions. | 我也被她导过几部戏 |
[21:55] | She is a genius, | 她是个才女 |
[21:57] | and I am an asshole boyfriend. | 而我是个混帐男友 |
[22:01] | Annie, I am so sorry | 安妮,我真的非常抱歉 |
[22:04] | for the way I treated you. | 我不该那样对你 |
[22:06] | But, I am so happy | 但是我现在很欣慰 |
[22:08] | because it seems like life has been good to you. | 因为你似乎过得很好 |
[22:13] | Joe: Well then. | 好了,敬新的开始 |
[22:14] | To new beginnings. | |
[22:16] | You’re forgetting the part where you ruined my career. | 你漏讲了你毁掉我事业的部分 |
[22:18] | Eh, fuck. | 讨厌 |
[22:20] | – What? – You blackballed me. | -什么? -你封杀了我 |
[22:22] | You were furious that I left you, | 你很气我跟你分手 |
[22:24] | and you made it your mission that I never work in New York | 你要我从此在纽约 |
[22:27] | or LA again. | 或洛杉矶都找不到工作 |
[22:28] | And I didn’t. | 你还真的得逞了 |
[22:30] | – I don’t remember that. – Yes, you do. | 我不记得这件事 你一定记得 |
[22:33] | And I don’t think that you’re really apologizing for us. | 我也不觉得 你是真心在向我们道歉 |
[22:35] | You’re just saying that so you don’t have to feel bad anymore. | 你只是为了让自己心安 |
[22:39] | I– Th-that just isn’t true. | 才不是这样 |
[22:42] | Well, you saying sorry doesn’t bring my career back. | 你的道歉 无法让我的事业起死回生 |
[22:44] | Joe, I’m so sorry. I gotta go. | 乔,抱歉,我要先走了 |
[22:59] | Dear Sally, | 亲爱的莎莉,钥匙在这里 |
[23:00] | Here’s the keys. I’m sorry things didn’t work out. | 很遗憾不能走到最后 |
[23:04] | FYI… | 对了,这些是我在乎的事 |
[23:06] | this is what I’m about. | 莎莉 |
[23:13] | Sally. Hey, um, I was dropping off the keys, | 我正好来还钥匙 |
[23:18] | um, but I-I made something for you that… | 我做了一个东西想给你‥ |
[23:24] | Are you okay? | 你怎么了? |
[23:26] | I just really need to be alone right now, please. | 请让我自己静一静 |
[23:30] | – Are you crying? – No. | -你在哭吗? |
[23:38] | Hey… Hey… | -没有 |
[23:41] | Hey, is it okay that I’m comforting you? | 我可以安慰你吗? |
[23:43] | Okay. | 可以 |
[23:46] | Are you okay? | 还好吗? |
[23:51] | My show got canceled. | 我的戏被砍了 |
[23:54] | What? | 什么? |
[23:55] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:57] | – No one watched it. – It just premiered last night. | 没人看啊 不是昨天才首映的吗? |
[24:00] | I know! | 对啊 |
[24:02] | Fucking BanShe and fucking Diane Villa. | 死”网妖”,死黛安薇拉 |
[24:04] | I mean, they’re such cowards. I mean, their jobs | 他们的工作根本就没意义 |
[24:06] | are totally pointless. Like, a computer makes their decisions. | 都是电脑在帮他们做决定 |
[24:10] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[24:11] | I’m so sorry. | 真可惜 |
[24:13] | You worked so hard on that. | 你为了这部戏这么拼命 |
[24:16] | Yeah, no shit. | 就是说啊 |
[24:17] | For them, it’s just another show, | 他们觉得就只是一部戏 |
[24:19] | but for me, you know, it was… | 可是对我而言却是全世界 |
[24:21] | everything. | |
[24:23] | You know, I just thought, like, if I could tell this story, | 我心想若我能说出这个故事 |
[24:26] | then maybe my life might… matter. | 那我的人生或许就会有意义 |
[24:29] | I know. | 我懂 |
[24:32] | – Do you know where she lives? – I don’t know. | 你知道她家住址吗? 不知道 |
[24:36] | What, were you gonna, like, | 怎么,你要寄威胁信给她吗? |
[24:37] | send her an angry letter or something? | |
[24:40] | No, no, nothing like that. | 不是‥我不会那样做 |
[24:43] | I’m just gonna freak her out a little bit. | 我只是会去吓吓她而已 |
[24:46] | Freak her out how? | 怎么个吓法? |
[24:48] | Oh, there’s a lot of ways. It’s, you know… | 方法有很多种呀 |
[24:51] | nothing bad. No, it’s just… | 不会有什么严重的事 只是些‥ |
[24:54] | like, for instance, I could… | 例如,寄她睡觉的照片给她 |
[24:57] | send her a picture of herself sleeping. | |
[24:59] | You know, just as a way of being like, hey, | 让她知道说 |
[25:01] | not cool what you did to Sally, you know? | ”不准这样欺负莎莉”之类的 |
[25:06] | So you’d break into her house? | 所以你会闯进她家? |
[25:08] | Oh, she’d never know I was there. | 她不会知道我去过她家 |
[25:10] | No, the whole point is to isolate her | 重点是要让她孤立无援 |
[25:12] | and make her feel like she’s going insane. | 觉得自己要疯了 |
[25:14] | So, I would just do little things | 所以我只会搞一些小动作 |
[25:16] | like replace her dog with a slightly different dog, or, | 例如把她的狗 换成另一只差不多的狗 |
[25:19] | you know, change the furniture in her house | 换掉她的家具 |
[25:20] | so she thinks she’s shrinking. You know, basic stuff, | 让她觉得自己好像缩小了 |
[25:23] | most of it I learned in the military. | 就是一些基本招式 这些都是我在军中学到的 |
[25:25] | Some of it on a subreddit. | 有些是在论坛学到的 |
[25:28] | You know. Basically, just plant a seed, | 你懂吗? 大概就是种下种子 |
[25:31] | and then they just kinda hang themselves, | 然后他们就会跑去自杀 |
[25:33] | so it’s super nonviolent. | 这是很温和的做法 |
[25:35] | But by the end of it, like, | 总之到最后 |
[25:36] | her brain will have essentially eaten itself, you know? | 她的脑袋会把自己给吞噬掉 |
[25:41] | But that’s on the table if you want it. | 你想要的话,是有这个选项的 |
[25:44] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[25:45] | I’m just so sorry this happened to you. | 很遗憾你遇到这样的事 |
[25:47] | Can I make you some tea or something or… | 要不要帮你泡杯茶呢? |
[25:50] | – Barry? – Hm? | 贝瑞 |
[25:54] | I need you to get away from me. | 请你离我远一点 |
[25:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:58] | Get out. | 出去 |
[26:01] | Did I say something or… | 我说了什么吗? |
[26:02] | Get the fuck out. | 滚出去 |
[26:07] | – Get the fuck out! – Okay. Jesus Christ… | 滚出去 好,老天爷啊 |
[26:26] | Okay, there he is. | 好,他来了 |
[26:27] | Okay, remember. You walk up to him, | 好,记好了 |
[26:30] | you ask for directions, and then you turn and walk away. | 你走过去找他问路 然后你就转身离开 |
[26:32] | R-right, I’ll go up, I’ll ask directions, and then I’ll get outta there. | 好,走过去问路,然后就离开 |
[26:35] | Yes, it is important for you– | 对,你千万要‥ |
[26:40] | What the? | -天啊 |
[26:43] | – Oh my god… – What… | -怎么回事? |
[26:46] | Oh my– Mom… Wh… | 天啊,妈 |
[26:50] | Julie: Kyle… No… | 凯尔,糟糕‥ 待续 谢谢观赏 |