| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:30] | Come this way, come this way. | 换个体位 | 
| [00:32] | Turn over. | 翻身 | 
| [01:18] | You good? | 爽吗 | 
| [01:22] | Was it okay for you? | 有没有满足你 | 
| [01:25] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 | 
| [01:28] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 | 
| [01:29] | You’re usually a little more animated. | 你平常要更狂野些的 | 
| [01:32] | It was a quiet one. | 我今天想安静点 | 
| [01:34] | Well, that’s no fun. | 那可没啥”性趣” | 
| [01:35] | Come on, let’s see if we can make some noise, huh? | 来吧 来大声叫床 | 
| [01:40] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [01:42] | It’s okay. | 没事啦 | 
| [01:45] | Honey, not now. | 亲爱的 现在不要 | 
| [01:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [01:52] | Nothing. I’m just– I’m just a little spent. | 没事 就是有点累 | 
| [01:59] | You’re sure there’s nothing wrong? | 真的没事吗 | 
| [02:01] | It’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [02:04] | I’m gonna grab a glass of water. | 我去倒杯水 | 
| [04:31] | Fuck! | 我操 | 
| [05:07] | Hello. Where’s my fuckin’ money? | 你好啊 我的钱他妈在哪 | 
| [05:09] | – I’m in a bit of a bind. – And you’re calling me. | -我有麻烦了 -而你挂给了我 | 
| [05:12] | Am I the only one detecting a pattern here? | 你难道没察觉到是你有求于我吗 | 
| [05:15] | I’m on a take. I got boxed. | 我在偷东西 被困住了 | 
| [05:17] | – Where are you? – State Museum, Harrisburg. | -你在哪 -哈里斯堡的州博物馆 | 
| [05:20] | The State Museum. How the mighty have fallen. | 区区州博物馆 你现在还真是落魄啊 | 
| [05:24] | I’ll bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. | 我打赌她的口活一定很棒 | 
| [05:27] | It’s a Modigliani exhibit. | 是莫迪利亚尼画展 | 
| [05:29] | I don’t know which I find | 我不知道哪一点 | 
| [05:30] | harder to believe– that there’s a Modigliani | 更让我难以相信 是哈里斯堡在办 | 
| [05:32] | in Harrisburg or that you got boxed in a State Museum. | 莫迪利亚尼画展 还是你居然被困在州博物馆里 | 
| [05:35] | There was no box in the schematics, Job. | 设计图里没有这一出啊 贾伯 | 
| [05:37] | Well, not in the ones you were looking at, baby. | 你看的那些是没有 宝贝 | 
| [05:40] | Oh, look, the alarm’s got a dialer. | 警报器会自动通知警方 | 
| [05:43] | State police are responding. ETA– six minutes. | 州警开始行动了 预计六分钟后到达现场 | 
| [05:47] | Job, I can barely hear you. | 贾伯 我都听不清你在说什么 | 
| [05:48] | Can you turn this shit off? | 能把这玩意儿关了吗 | 
| [05:52] | – Is it off? – Yeah. | -关了吗 -关了 | 
| [05:54] | Then I’m in there with you. | 那说明我黑进他们的系统了 | 
| [05:55] | And I’m gonna get you out. | 我会把你弄出来的 | 
| [05:57] | Okay. Is there a manual release? | 有人工解锁装置吗 | 
| [05:59] | Not one that you can reach without a blowtorch. | 没焊接工具你是够不到的 | 
| [06:03] | What’s behind these walls? | 墙后面是什么 | 
| [06:04] | Solid stone. Someone knew what they were doing. | 磐石 安保工作做得很不错 | 
| [06:28] | Hold on a second. | 等下别挂 | 
| [06:32] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [06:35] | I figured I’d get your voice mail. | 我还以为会转接语音信箱呢 | 
| [06:36] | – I keep odd hours. – We need to talk. | -我作息很怪 -我们得谈谈 | 
| [06:40] | Now is not really an ideal time. | 现在不是时候 | 
| [06:42] | Really? Well, it’s the middle of the night | 是吗 现在是半夜 | 
| [06:44] | and I’m sneaking out to my backyard | 而我偷溜到后院 | 
| [06:45] | because I haven’t slept a single night since you showed up. | 因为自从你出现我就没睡过一天安稳觉 | 
| [06:48] | You’re putting me and my family at risk. | 我和家人的关系因你而岌岌可危 | 
| [06:50] | Hold on. | 等下别挂 | 
| [06:52] | – Job. – I know you did not just take a call | -贾伯 -我这边在努力帮你脱困 | 
| [06:55] | while I’m trying to save your pasty, dumb ass. | 你可不该接别人的电话 傻逼 | 
| [06:58] | Where are the cops, Job? | 警察到哪了 贾伯 | 
| [06:59] | Three minutes away. | 再过三分钟就到了 | 
| [07:01] | I am looking for an override. | 我在找手工复位装置 | 
| [07:03] | Look harder! | 加紧找 | 
| [07:06] | Hey, Mama, you suck any dick yet tonight? | 妈妈 你今晚吸人鸡巴了吗 | 
| [07:09] | Yeah, like– like maybe your own? | 比如你自己的那根 | 
| [07:13] | Wait, do you ever get bored and tit-fuck yourself? | 等等 你会不会无聊时就跟自己乳交呢 | 
| [07:17] | Ooh, she’s gettin’ pissy. | 她生气了 | 
| [07:21] | – I’ll be right back. – What? | -我去去就回 -什么 | 
| [07:25] | Job! | 贾伯 | 
| [07:29] | Oh, we pissed him off. | 我们惹他生气了 | 
| [07:30] | Oh, yeah, we did piss her off. | 的确是的 | 
| [07:32] | I think she likes you. | 我觉得她喜欢你 | 
| [07:34] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 | 
| [07:39] | Sit your bitch-asses down. | 都他妈给我坐回去 | 
| [07:44] | Now I am going back to my table. | 我现在要回自己那桌了 | 
| [07:48] | And the next one of you that gets up out of this booth | 你们还有谁敢起身离开这个小隔间 | 
| [07:51] | is gonna be pissing sitting down for the rest of his life. | 我就让他下半辈子都蹲着尿尿 | 
| [07:57] | It’s Zack’s Diner, just off | 这里是扎克餐厅 就在 | 
| [07:59] | – the interstate– – Oh, sure, narc on a sister. | -州际公路边上 -真是热心好市民 | 
| [08:01] | She– I mean, he has a knife. | 那女的 不 是那男的有刀 | 
| [08:04] | Job! | 贾伯 | 
| [08:04] | Now we both on the clock. | 现在咱俩都得抓紧了 | 
| [08:06] | Yeah, I’ll be right back. | 我马上和你联系 | 
| [08:08] | Ana. | 安娜 | 
| [08:10] | – It’s Carrie. – Listen, | -我叫卡莉 -听着 | 
| [08:11] | we’re gonna have to talk some other time. | 我们得另找时间谈了 | 
| [08:13] | No, I don’t wanna have another conversation with you. | 不 我不想再跟你说话了 | 
| [08:15] | You need to stop this for both of our sakes. | 就当为了咱俩 你该放手了 | 
| [08:17] | Hold on. | 等下别挂 | 
| [08:18] | Job, I need this door open now! | 贾伯 我要你现在给我把门打开 | 
| [08:20] | Job? You’re talking to Job? | 贾伯 你在跟贾伯打电话 | 
| [08:23] | Jesus Christ, you’re on a take? | 天哪 你又去行窃了 | 
| [08:25] | Listen, I’m in a jam. | 听我说 我陷入困境了 | 
| [08:27] | You’re on a take. Oh, my God. | 你在行窃 我的天啊 | 
| [08:30] | I got boxed. Fuck. | 我被困住了 操 | 
| [08:37] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [08:41] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [08:43] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [08:46] | Just breathe. | 保持呼吸 | 
| [08:51] | Now, where are you? | 你现在在哪里 | 
| [08:55] | State Museum, Harrisburg. | 哈里斯堡的州博物馆 | 
| [08:58] | It’s okay. Job will back-door it. | 没事的 贾伯会搞定的 | 
| [09:02] | Get back to him now. | 快和他联系吧 | 
| [09:04] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [09:12] | Job, I hear sirens. | 贾伯 我听到警笛了 | 
| [09:14] | One second. | 稍等 | 
| [09:17] | I’ve got an override. | 我找到一个了 | 
| [09:20] | Nothing’s happening. Come on. | 门没动弹 快点 | 
| [09:21] | – Wait for it. – Come on! | -稍等 -快点啊 | 
| [09:24] | Now would be good. | 再不打开就来不及了 | 
| [09:26] | Done. | 搞定 | 
| [09:31] | Dispatch, please advise we’re sweeping the east hallway. | 派遣中心 请指示 我们正在搜查东厅 | 
| [10:02] | Ladies. | 女士们 | 
| [10:07] | Bitches. | 贱人们 | 
| [10:31] | Miller, that you? | 米勒 是你吗 | 
| [10:34] | Shots fired! | 有枪声 | 
| [10:35] | Suspect is on the move on foot, | 嫌犯正在徒步潜逃 | 
| [10:38] | heading down North Street to 83rd. | 正沿着北街向八十三号路去 | 
| [10:40] | He’s wearing Miller’s badge. | 他穿着米勒的制服 | 
| [10:54] | Unit 3, respond. | 三中队 请回答 | 
| [11:00] | Right there! Right there! | 在那里 在那里 | 
| [11:17] | Cover the entrance. | 堵住入口 | 
| [11:43] | Over there! | 在那里 | 
| [11:50] | We got the exits. He’s got nowhere to go. | 我们封锁了出口 他插翅难飞了 | 
| [11:54] | Over there! Go! Go! | 在那里 追 追 | 
| [12:03] | Move! Move! I see him. | 快追 快追 我看到他了 | 
| [12:56] | I like that. | 我好喜欢 | 
| [13:13] | On three! | 倒数三个数 | 
| [13:14] | One, two… | 一 二 | 
| [13:21] | three, three, three! | 三 三 三 | 
| [13:36] | – Hi. – Hi. | -好啊 -好啊 | 
| [13:55] | How much does he know? | 他都知道些什么 | 
| [13:57] | Don’t worry about Sugar. | 不必怀疑糖果 | 
| [13:58] | He’s one of us. | 他是我们的人 | 
| [14:00] | There is no us. | 我才不跟你一伙 | 
| [14:04] | That was some solid driving. | 刚才车开得真不错 | 
| [14:06] | You’re still sharp. | 你还是很厉害嘛 | 
| [14:11] | Hey, I didn’t ask you to come, you know? | 我没有求你来救我 对吧 | 
| [14:12] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我那么做不是为了你 | 
| [14:15] | If you go down, we both end up on Rabbit’s radar. | 如果你落网 我们就暴露了 | 
| [14:17] | Well, I guess we’re in it together, then. | 看来我们还站在同一战线上 | 
| [14:24] | This is my life you’re risking. | 你这是在拿我的生活冒险 | 
| [14:26] | – I had it handled. – Yeah, | -我处理的都不错 -是啊 | 
| [14:28] | everything was going right on schedule. | 一切都有序进行着 | 
| [14:31] | What is it with you? | 你到底怎么回事 | 
| [14:34] | You’re still the same | 你还是十五年前 | 
| [14:35] | reckless thrill junkie you were 15 years ago. | 那个无所畏惧的混蛋 | 
| [14:38] | This whole sheriff thing you’re doing– | 你假扮警长 | 
| [14:40] | it’s one long bungee jump without a cord. | 简直就是以身试险 自取灭亡 | 
| [14:42] | – You’re not so different. – I’m | -你也没好到哪去 -我可不是 | 
| [14:43] | not out there risking everything for the thrill. | 冒着一无所有的风险出去寻刺激的人 | 
| [14:45] | I wasn’t the one driving the getaway car. | 刚才驾车潜逃的人可不是我 | 
| [14:52] | – Shut up. – I’m serious. | -闭嘴 -我是说真的 | 
| [14:55] | So am I. Shut the fuck up. | 我也是 闭嘴吧 | 
| [15:12] | What, Sheriff wasn’t good enough? | 扮警长还不够吗 | 
| [15:14] | Now you want to be a statey? | 你还想扮州警吗 | 
| [15:16] | I had to improvise. | 我只是即兴发挥下 | 
| [15:18] | You get the painting? | 你偷到画了吗 | 
| [15:21] | Once a job goes south, | 任务一旦棘手起来 | 
| [15:23] | always leave the take behind. | 通常也顾不上拿东西了 | 
| [15:25] | So all that work for nothing. | 也就是一无所获咯 | 
| [15:29] | Maybe not. | 也不一定 | 
| [16:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [16:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [16:45] | – Sheriff. – Miss Moody. | -警长 -穆迪小姐 | 
| [16:49] | Kat. | 叫我凯特 | 
| [16:51] | Are we on a first-name basis now? | 我们的关系有这么亲近吗 | 
| [16:56] | The Moody boys are gunning for you. | 穆迪家的人在找你 | 
| [16:58] | You killed their brother and they’re not gonna let that sit. | 你杀了他们的兄弟 他们不会坐视不理的 | 
| [17:04] | Why would you warn me? | 你为什么来提醒我 | 
| [17:07] | That’s not the right question. | 你该问的不是这个 | 
| [17:08] | What is, then? | 那我该问什么 | 
| [17:10] | The question is why aren’t you scared? | 该问的是 你为什么都不害怕 | 
| [17:17] | You have a good morning, Kat. | 祝你有个愉快的早晨 凯特 | 
| [17:24] | – What was that about? – Just a friendly chat. | -怎么回事 -友好的聊天而已 | 
| [17:27] | With the widow of the man you killed? | 和那个被你杀死她丈夫的寡妇聊天吗 | 
| [17:29] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [17:31] | I’m funny that way. | 搞笑吧 | 
| [17:33] | Sheriff, you sure you wanna be | 警长 你确定 | 
| [17:35] | showing up to work looking like that? | 你穿成这样来工作没问题吗 | 
| [17:38] | Pick your battles, Brock. | 随你找茬 布罗克 | 
| [17:40] | All right, fine. | 好吧 | 
| [17:42] | Tell it to the senator. He’s in your office. | 把这句话说给议员听吧 他在你办公室 | 
| [18:01] | Senator Schumacher. | 舒马赫议员 | 
| [18:04] | There’s a lacrosse stick in my bed. | 我的床头有根曲棍球棒 | 
| [18:07] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 | 
| [18:10] | Syracuse, Hopkins– | 雪城大学 霍普金斯大学 | 
| [18:13] | all the schools were all after Reed, | 所有的学校都中意他 | 
| [18:17] | offering him full rides. | 为他提供全额奖学金 | 
| [18:20] | He was lightning on the field. | 他是球场上闪亮的明星 | 
| [18:28] | Now he’s dead, and my wife… | 现在他死了 而我的妻子… | 
| [18:32] | she’s got his lacrosse stick in our bed, | 把他的曲棍球棒放在我们的床头 | 
| [18:36] | holding onto it every night as she cries. | 每天晚上都抱着它哭 | 
| [18:38] | I’m… sorry for your loss. | 你儿子的过世我很抱歉 | 
| [18:41] | I’m not here for your sympathy. | 我来这里不是为了获取你的同情的 | 
| [18:43] | I want justice. | 我要伸张正义 | 
| [18:48] | You made enough arrests that ATF has practically closed the case, | 你办了很多ATF几乎不再追查的案子 | 
| [18:50] | never mind that this guy | 却不管那个 | 
| [18:51] | Hanson seems to have disappeared into thin air. | 早已人间蒸发的汉森 | 
| [18:54] | It’s federal jurisdiction. | 这属于联邦管辖范围 | 
| [18:55] | Fuck jurisdiction! | 去他妈的管辖范围 | 
| [19:00] | This happened in your town, Sheriff Hood. | 这事发生在你的镇上 胡德警长 | 
| [19:04] | His blood is on your hands. | 他的死 你也有份 | 
| [19:13] | You sleep with that in your bed. | 永远也别忘记这一点 | 
| [19:38] | Alma, get me the number of the high school. | 阿尔玛 把那所高中的号码给我 | 
| [19:48] | Who are you looking for again? | 你是要找谁来着 | 
| [19:50] | Your telling us about Hanson was helpful, | 你说的关于汉森的事很有帮助 | 
| [19:53] | but he’s disappeared. | 但他人间蒸发了 | 
| [19:55] | So we’re looking for anyone else that might have been involved, | 所以我们想查一下其他相关人员 | 
| [19:58] | someone who might be able to lead us to Hanson | 也许有人能引导我们找到他 | 
| [20:00] | or tell us where that bad E came from. | 或者说出毒品来源 | 
| [20:03] | Hanson was getting his stuff from somewhere. | 汉森一定有货源 | 
| [20:06] | God, how can one town have so many scumbags? | 天呐 一个镇上怎么能有这么多混球 | 
| [20:17] | Hey, him. | 这个人 | 
| [20:19] | – I know him. – You know him how? | -我认识他 -怎么认识的 | 
| [20:21] | Hanson and his guys beat the crap out of this guy. | 汉森和他的手下把这个人揍得不轻 | 
| [20:25] | I don’t know why, but it was the day before the rave. | 我不知道为什么 是在派对的前一天 | 
| [20:29] | Arno Webber. | 阿诺·韦伯 | 
| [20:31] | I played Pop Warner with him. | 我跟他一起打过橄榄球 | 
| [20:32] | He’s pretty small-time, but no stranger to the penal system. | 他只是小角色 不过倒是监狱常客 | 
| [20:35] | He lives over in Hitler’s Bunker. | 他住在希特勒地堡 | 
| [20:37] | – Hitler’s Bunker? – It’s just some run-down apartments | -希特勒地堡 -就是一些破公寓 | 
| [20:39] | where the Aryan Nation guys hang out. | 印欧国家的人大多在那里 | 
| [20:42] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 | 
| [20:44] | You have no right to bring her in here without asking me. | 你们无权在未经我允许的情况下带她来这里 | 
| [20:47] | Chillax, Mom. I’m not in trouble. | 别激动 妈 我没惹事 | 
| [20:49] | Deva was just helping us with– | 蒂法只是在帮我们… | 
| [20:50] | If you want to see or speak to my daughter, you ask me first. | 想见我女儿或者跟她说话 先问过我 | 
| [20:59] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Hopewell. | 很抱歉 霍普韦尔夫人 | 
| [21:05] | Come on, baby, let’s go. | 来 亲爱的 咱们走 | 
| [21:08] | Not for nothing, Mom, | 事出有因 妈妈 | 
| [21:10] | but we’re trying to catch a murderer. | 我们在追查一个杀人犯 | 
| [21:12] | Now. | 马上走 | 
| [21:18] | Deva, | 蒂法 | 
| [21:20] | thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 | 
| [21:24] | Sure. I hope you catch the asshole. | 没事 希望你能抓住那个混蛋 | 
| [21:32] | So, what was all that with you and Mrs. Hopewell? | 刚刚你跟霍普韦尔夫人是什么情况 | 
| [21:36] | She had a point, I guess. | 她说得有理 | 
| [21:37] | That was it, huh? | 就这么简单 | 
| [21:40] | – This the place? – Yep. | -就是这里吗 -对 | 
| [21:44] | This is where the Master Race | 这就是那些优等民族 | 
| [21:45] | collect their unemployment checks. | 收保护费的地方 | 
| [21:55] | They seem angry. | 他们好像很生气 | 
| [21:57] | They don’t like to see a black man with a badge | 他们不喜欢一个戴着警徽的黑人 | 
| [21:59] | stepping into their white world. | 走进他们的白人世界 | 
| [22:03] | Hey, it’s okay, guys. He’s one of us. | 没事的 他是我们的一员 | 
| [22:05] | His wife is white. | 他妻子是白人哦 | 
| [22:08] | – Nice. – Just sayin’. | -真会说话 -就那么一说 | 
| [22:20] | – That’s Arno’s door. – Hey, cop! | -那就是阿诺的房间 -条子 | 
| [22:24] | What the fuck you doing here? | 你他妈来这干什么 | 
| [22:29] | Whatever the fuck I want. | 我他妈想干什么就干什么 | 
| [22:37] | I’ll go see Arno. | 我去找阿诺 | 
| [22:39] | You stay here with the Hitler Youth. | 你在这里看着这位希特勒小子 | 
| [23:03] | Hey, Arno. | 阿诺 | 
| [23:24] | You stay the fuck back! | 你们都他妈不许动 | 
| [23:28] | Penn State, right? | 宾夕法尼亚州立大学是吧 | 
| [23:29] | You’re that all-star nigger running back. | 你是那个人气很高的跑卫黑鬼 | 
| [23:34] | Ah! Okay! Okay! Fuck, what do you want? | 好了好了 你想干什么 | 
| [23:37] | Why’d you run? Why’d you run? | 你为什么跑 为什么跑 | 
| [23:39] | Instinct, man. | 直觉 好吗 | 
| [23:41] | Looking for a guy named Hanson. | 我在找一个叫汉森的人 | 
| [23:42] | Seems to have gone off the grid. | 他好像已经跑路很久了 | 
| [23:44] | I’m not telling you shit. | 我为什么要告诉你 | 
| [23:46] | Oh, God! | 天呐 | 
| [23:49] | You’re a two-time loser, Arno. | 你就是个废物 阿诺 | 
| [23:51] | What are we gonna find if we toss your apartment, huh? | 我们搜遍你的公寓会发现什么 | 
| [23:54] | Possession? An attempt to distribute? | 等着运送的毒品 | 
| [23:56] | Get a warrant, motherfucker. | 那你得有搜查令 傻逼 | 
| [23:57] | – Wrong answer. – Oh, God! | -回答错了 -我的天 | 
| [24:01] | Off the grid. | 跑路很久了 | 
| [24:04] | You wanna see Hanson? | 你们想找汉森 | 
| [24:07] | Well, | 好啊 | 
| [24:07] | there he is. | 这个就是 | 
| [24:11] | That’s Hanson’s hand? | 那是汉森的手 | 
| [24:12] | Fuckin’ “Addams Family,” right? | 人类真他妈可怕 是吧 | 
| [24:17] | How do you know it’s Hanson? | 你怎么知道是汉森的 | 
| [24:18] | From the tat, man. | 看文身啊 | 
| [24:20] | I inked him myself. | 是我亲手刺上去的 | 
| [24:23] | – A crab? – He was a Cancer, man. | -螃蟹 -他是巨蟹座 | 
| [24:25] | He was into all this astrology shit. | 他信那些星座什么的鬼话 | 
| [24:27] | – Where’d you get it? – That I can’t tell you. | -你哪来的 -这我不能告诉你 | 
| [24:31] | Okay, then you’re going down for Hanson’s murder. | 好啊 那么你因谋杀汉森而被逮捕了 | 
| [24:35] | What the fuck, man? I’m helping you. | 搞什么啊 哥们 我可是在帮你 | 
| [24:36] | No. You’re annoying me. | 不 你在消耗我的耐心 | 
| [24:39] | Where’d you get the goddamn hand? | 那只死人手你他妈哪来的 | 
| [24:41] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [24:44] | I work at the slaughterhouse on the killing floor, all right? | 我在屠宰厂的屠宰间工作 | 
| [24:47] | Cleaning and shit. | 干些清洁之类的活 | 
| [24:49] | Well, one day last week, | 上周的某一天 | 
| [24:51] | I sneak in a few pops on the job, | 我工作的时候偷带了点药进去 | 
| [24:53] | get a little loaded, and fall asleep behind some crates. | 嗑得有点嗨 就在一堆箱子后面睡着了 | 
| [24:57] | I wake up around midnight, hearing things. | 我半夜听到声响醒了 | 
| [25:00] | I peek out and there’s the boss himself | 我溜出去偷看 发现是老板 | 
| [25:03] | and that weird, quiet dude with the bow ties | 还有一个戴着蝴蝶领结的诡异男人 | 
| [25:07] | carrying something wrapped up in a tarp. | 静静地拉着一个用布包起来的东西 | 
| [25:09] | I hid while they fed it to the shredder. | 然后他们就把那玩意扔进了绞肉机 | 
| [25:12] | And when they left, I found that down in the blood gutter. | 他们走了之后 我在排血沟旁找到了这个 | 
| [25:16] | I kept it. | 就留下了 | 
| [25:18] | Kind of like insurance. | 就当是保险金 | 
| [25:20] | – You saw Proctor himself? – Yeah, I did. | -你看到了普罗科特本人 -对 | 
| [25:24] | – And you’ll testify? – Fuck, no! | -愿意出庭作证吗 -当然不要 | 
| [25:26] | I’m kinda addicted to breathing. | 我这人有个毛病 怕死 | 
| [25:28] | – I can help you with that. – Wait, wait. | -这点我可以帮你 -等等 不要 | 
| [25:30] | This is bullshit. It’s bullshit. | 这不可能 放屁 | 
| [25:32] | Proctor would never do it himself. | 普罗科特不会亲自干这种事 | 
| [25:33] | – Cuff him. – No, man! Wait, wait, wait! | -拷了他 -不 别 不要 | 
| [25:35] | Check it out! Check it out! | 你们看 看这个 | 
| [25:38] | Uh, modern technology don’t lie. | 现代科技可不会撒谎 | 
| [25:55] | And the Oscar for Best Picture goes to… | 奥斯卡最佳摄影奖得主是… | 
| [25:59] | Arno Webber! | 阿诺·韦伯 | 
| [26:08] | You guys are gonna protect me, right? | 你们会保护我的 对吗 | 
| [26:10] | You’re a good citizen, Arno. | 你是个好公民 阿诺 | 
| [26:11] | Dude, seriously, man, you gotta keep my name out of this. | 伙计 说真的 你们不能提到我的名字 | 
| [26:14] | He’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我 | 
| [26:14] | What a loss that would be to the Nazi gene pool. | 那对于纳粹可真是个损失 | 
| [26:17] | We’ll be in touch. Stay by the phone. | 我们会联系你的 带着手机 | 
| [26:19] | You just took my fuckin’ phone. | 你刚把我那该死的手机拿走 | 
| [26:20] | Then stay here. | 那就留在这 | 
| [26:30] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 | 
| [26:32] | And you confirmed the hand’s Hanson’s? | 你们确认了是汉森的手吗 | 
| [26:34] | Prints match. | 指纹符合 | 
| [26:36] | So we don’t get Proctor for drugs or racketeering, | 所以我们抓普罗科特不是因为毒品或诈骗 | 
| [26:38] | but we get him on murder of one of his own. | 而是因为他谋杀了自己人 | 
| [26:43] | Guess there’s a poetry to that. | 这下有好戏看了 | 
| [26:45] | So, we good to go? | 那么现在就去逮捕他吗 | 
| [26:46] | Well, it’s not a slam dunk, but it’s actionable. | 这次不能鲁莽行事 我们控诉他 | 
| [26:50] | Okay, then. | 好吧 | 
| [26:52] | Get your– get your witness locked up tight. | 看好你的证人 | 
| [26:54] | When his name goes to the grand jury, | 他的名字被陪审团知道后 | 
| [26:56] | he’ll be an endangered species. | 立刻会引来杀身之祸 | 
| [26:57] | You got it. Thanks. | 听你的 谢谢 | 
| [27:00] | Sheriff, could I have a moment? | 警长 能和你谈谈吗 | 
| [27:07] | It’s good to see you, Gordon. | 很高兴见到你 戈登 | 
| [27:08] | Yeah, you, too. Thanks, Emmett. | 我也是 谢谢 埃米特 | 
| [27:19] | So this guy Webber Deva identified him? | 那么这个韦伯是蒂法认出来的 | 
| [27:22] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 | 
| [27:24] | But that’s as far as her involvement here goes. | 但她的参与就到此为止吧 | 
| [27:28] | I don’t see why it needs to go further. | 我当然不会再找她了 | 
| [27:31] | My wife was pretty pissed. | 我妻子很生气 | 
| [27:37] | Well, I’m sorry about that. | 对此我很抱歉 | 
| [27:40] | Poor judgment on my part. | 我考虑不周 | 
| [27:42] | Don’t get me wrong. I get it. | 别误解我的意思 我懂 | 
| [27:44] | The case was getting cold and | 这个案子越来越棘手 | 
| [27:47] | I appreciate what you did for my daughter. | 我很感激你为我女儿所做的一切 | 
| [27:49] | Carrie and I both do. | 卡莉和我都很感激 | 
| [27:51] | I just– I need to keep Deva safe, you know? | 我只是 不能让蒂法受到伤害 你懂吗 | 
| [27:55] | She’s only 15. | 她只有十五岁 | 
| [28:01] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [28:04] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:07] | So, uh, go get him, huh? | 那么 去抓他吧 | 
| [28:39] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 | 
| [28:40] | I’m thinking we should have brought backup. | 我在想我们怎么没带上支援 | 
| [28:43] | You are the backup. | 你就是支援 | 
| [29:19] | Sheriff, deputy. | 警长 副警长 | 
| [29:22] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要帮助的 | 
| [29:26] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [29:30] | What for? | 因为什么 | 
| [29:32] | Murder. | 谋杀 | 
| [29:35] | Who did I kill? | 我杀了谁 | 
| [29:36] | Christopher Hanson. | 克里斯托弗·汉森 | 
| [29:46] | Yeah. I haven’t seen Hanson in quite some time. | 是啊 我有一段时间没有见过汉森了 | 
| [29:50] | Yeah, that’s one of the side effects of killing someone. | 是的 这是杀了某个人之后的正常反应 | 
| [29:56] | It saddens me that you continue to hold me in such low regard. | 你一直对我如此不尊重 我很伤心 | 
| [30:00] | You’ll get over it. | 你会习惯的 | 
| [30:02] | Can we get on with this? You stay right there. | 能给你戴上这个吗 你呆在那 | 
| [30:16] | Can we get on with this? | 能给你戴上这个吗 | 
| [30:56] | So, Sheriff Hood, | 胡德警长 | 
| [30:57] | how are you finding the job so far? | 你的工作做得怎么样 | 
| [31:01] | Never a dull moment, Kai. | 一点也不无聊 凯 | 
| [31:03] | Yeah, you’ve been kind of busy since you got here. | 自从你来了之后一直很忙 | 
| [31:06] | I imagine things were a bit quieter in– | 我猜 哪里来着 在俄勒冈州 | 
| [31:08] | where was it, Oregon? | 一切都风平浪静吧 | 
| [31:12] | Deputy Yawners mentioned your right to remain silent. | 扬恩斯副警长说过你可以保持沉默 | 
| [31:15] | Oh, come on, Sheriff. | 得了吧 警长 | 
| [31:17] | If you’re going to be | 如果每次 | 
| [31:18] | arresting me every time someone shows up dead, | 有人死掉你都来逮捕我的话 | 
| [31:20] | we might as well get to know each other. | 我们一定会很熟络 | 
| [31:22] | I already know– | 我已经知道 | 
| [31:37] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [31:50] | Where’s Emmett? | 埃米特在哪 | 
| [31:52] | The deputy fell out of the car. | 你的副手甩出了车 | 
| [31:54] | We got no business with him. | 我们不想找他 | 
| [31:56] | If he’s hurt and you just left him… | 如果他受伤了而你们撇下他 | 
| [32:02] | Right about now I’d be worried | 我现在要是你 一定会更担心 | 
| [32:04] | about my own ass if I was you. | 自己的安危 | 
| [32:06] | I got to admit… | 我不得不承认 | 
| [32:09] | Didn’t count on Proctor being with you. | 没想到普罗科特会和你在一起 | 
| [32:14] | Two birds, one stone. | 一石二鸟 | 
| [32:17] | Our lucky day. | 我们的幸运日 | 
| [32:19] | I don’t think so, Marcus. | 我不这么认为 马库斯 | 
| [32:21] | You don’t think so? | 你不这么认为 | 
| [32:27] | You knocked every one of my brother’s teeth out. | 你打掉了我兄弟的整口牙 | 
| [32:31] | Looked like a fuckin’ baby when he opened his mouth. | 他一张嘴就像他妈的婴儿 | 
| [32:35] | Yeah, and he cried like a baby, too. | 是啊 哭得也像个婴儿 | 
| [32:41] | Now I’m gonna take your teeth out | 现在我要拔光你的牙 | 
| [32:45] | one by one | 一个接一个 | 
| [32:49] | real surgical. | 像外科手术那样 | 
| [32:53] | Then we’ll see who’s crying. | 然后我们倒要看看是谁在哭 | 
| [32:58] | What the fuck you laughing at? | 你他妈的笑什么 | 
| [33:00] | A dead man making threats. | 一个死人在威胁我 | 
| [33:03] | Marcus, we need to talk about this. | 马库斯 我们得谈谈 | 
| [33:05] | You didn’t say nothing about messing with Proctor. | 你没说要惹普罗科特 | 
| [33:07] | Shut up, Dex! | 闭嘴 德克斯 | 
| [33:08] | We get the sheriff, that’s fair. | 我们抓到警长就可以了 | 
| [33:10] | An eye for an eye. | 以牙还牙 | 
| [33:12] | But Proctor? We got families. | 但普罗科特 我们还有家人 | 
| [33:15] | What about our brother’s family? | 那我兄弟的家人怎么办 | 
| [33:19] | What about Cole’s kids? | 克洛伊的孩子怎么办 | 
| [33:21] | You just didn’t say nothing about messing with Proctor. | 你也没说要动普罗科特 | 
| [33:23] | We got Proctor in the deal! | 我们说过要抓普罗科特 | 
| [33:28] | God was just saving us a trip. | 上帝刚好助我们一臂之力 | 
| [33:30] | Get him up. | 把他扶起来 | 
| [33:33] | Get him up! | 把他扶起来 | 
| [33:43] | Get him up, god damn it! | 把他扶起来 该死的 | 
| [34:02] | Motherfucker! | 狗娘养的 | 
| [34:04] | You tore my fuckin’ ear off! | 你把我的耳朵撕掉了 | 
| [34:13] | Don’t! | 不要 | 
| [34:19] | What, are you gonna kill a cop, Dex? | 你现在想杀警察了 德克斯 | 
| [34:23] | I mean, how do you see this playing out? | 我是说 你知道事情的后果吗 | 
| [34:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [34:26] | What, you’re– you’re gonna kill us both? | 你以为能把我们俩一起杀了 | 
| [34:30] | And then just go home, | 然后回家 | 
| [34:32] | kick back, fry up some fuckin’ venison? | 休息休息 他妈的烤烤野味吃 | 
| [34:35] | – I said shut up! – No, you listen to me! | -我叫你闭嘴 -不 你听我说 | 
| [34:40] | I was taking Proctor in when you guys showed up, | 我带普罗科特回警局的路上被你们撞了 | 
| [34:44] | and that’s what I’m gonna do. | 我将继续带他回警局 | 
| [34:46] | You and your brothers, | 你跟你的兄弟们 | 
| [34:47] | you came out for some redneck justice. | 想得到点狗屁正义 | 
| [34:50] | I get that. | 我能理解 | 
| [34:51] | But you got only one shot at getting out of this. | 你们想脱罪 只有一次机会 | 
| [34:55] | That’s the one I’m giving you right now. | 只能靠我给你的这一次机会 | 
| [34:58] | Go home. Take your brothers. | 带上你的兄弟们回家 | 
| [35:01] | You do it now, | 现在就走 | 
| [35:03] | I might forget this ever happened. | 此事既往不咎 | 
| [35:05] | You’ll let us go? | 你会放过我们 | 
| [35:09] | How do I know you’re not bullshitting me? | 我怎么知道你不是在耍我 | 
| [35:11] | If I was, you’d already be dead. | 要是真耍你 你已经没命了 | 
| [35:21] | I meant what I said. | 我说到做到 | 
| [35:24] | Get the fuck out of here. | 他妈的快滚吧 | 
| [35:49] | No, no, no. Sorry, boys. | 不 不 抱歉哥们 | 
| [35:51] | I’m gonna have to keep the truck. | 卡车得留给我 | 
| [35:53] | You crashed my car. Fair is fair. | 你们撞毁了我的车 这样才公平 | 
| [35:56] | Once you hit the road, | 你们走上大路后 | 
| [35:58] | I’m sure you can catch a ride to the hospital. | 肯定能找到顺风车带你们去医院 | 
| [36:02] | You can come get the truck from the Cadi tomorrow. | 你们明天可以去卡迪领车 | 
| [36:08] | Marcus… | 马库斯 | 
| [36:12] | don’t forget the rest of you. | 别忘了把你整个人带上 | 
| [36:19] | You’re really gonna let them go? | 你真的放他们走 | 
| [36:24] | I’m prioritizing. | 我们有正事在身 | 
| [36:26] | Help me get him down. | 帮我放他下来 | 
| [36:53] | Jesus Christmas. | 我的上帝啊 | 
| [36:55] | – What the hell happened to you guys? – Car trouble. | -你们怎么回事 -车出了点问题 | 
| [36:57] | What the hell is this? | 这到底怎么回事 | 
| [36:58] | What did you do to my client? | 你对我当事人做了什么 | 
| [37:00] | He’s been assaulted? Kai? Wait. | 他被殴打过吗 凯 等会 | 
| [37:02] | Have you been assaulted? | 你被殴打过吗 | 
| [37:03] | If you assaulted my client, | 你要是殴打了我的当事人 | 
| [37:05] | I will have charges brought up against you. | 我一定会起诉你 | 
| [37:06] | You, too, Yawners. | 还有你 扬恩斯 | 
| [37:07] | I’ll bring the wrath of God down on this whole– | 我会让你们整个警局都… | 
| [37:13] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 | 
| [37:22] | He’s all yours. | 他交给你了 | 
| [37:33] | Don’t even ask. | 什么都别问 | 
| [38:40] | I got you something. | 送你样东西 | 
| [38:42] | – Is it hot? – No. | -偷来的吗 -不是 | 
| [38:45] | I paid for this one. | 这是我花钱买的 | 
| [39:05] | It’s our house. | 这是我们的家 | 
| [39:09] | It’s where we’re going. | 我们以后就去那 | 
| [39:18] | Where is it? | 家在哪里 | 
| [39:22] | Far from here. | 远离这里 | 
| [40:16] | What’s the matter? What is it? | 发生什么事了 怎么回事 | 
| [40:28] | Fuck me. Please, just fuck me. | 干我 求你了 快干我 | 
| [41:14] | Big day for you. | 很重要的一天啊 | 
| [41:17] | Why didn’t you just shoot the Moody boys? | 你怎么没直接毙了穆迪兄弟 | 
| [41:19] | They gave you the perfect excuse. | 他们送你了个完美的借口 | 
| [41:22] | Well, if I kill every dumb redneck that crosses me, | 如果我毙了所有跟我作对的乡巴佬 | 
| [41:25] | it won’t be long before | 女妖镇外的人 | 
| [41:26] | people outside Banshee start looking at me. | 很快就会上门找我了 | 
| [41:29] | Yeah, you could lose your job. | 是啊 你会丢了饭碗 | 
| [41:35] | And speaking of jobs… | 说到饭碗 | 
| [41:40] | I want in. | 我想加入 | 
| [41:45] | You want in on what? | 你想加入什么 | 
| [41:47] | Whatever comes next. | 接下来的活儿 | 
| [41:53] | No. | 不行 | 
| [41:55] | – What do you mean no? – I mean no. | -不行是什么意思 -就是不行 | 
| [41:58] | You’ve been good to me. | 你一直对我很好 | 
| [42:00] | You got a good thing going here. | 你在这过得挺好 | 
| [42:01] | I’m not gonna screw that up for you. | 我不想把你的生活搞砸了 | 
| [42:02] | No, this is screwed up. | 不 我生活已经搞砸了 | 
| [42:08] | You think I wanna spend what’s left of my life | 你以为我想下半辈子就这样 | 
| [42:10] | pouring beers and breaking up brawls? | 倒啤酒 阻止斗殴吗 | 
| [42:13] | I got my life savings in this place. | 我毕生的积蓄都投在这酒吧里 | 
| [42:16] | It’s not gonna give it back to me when I’m done. | 有生之年都赚不回本 | 
| [42:20] | I’m 56 years old, that’s 70 for a fighter. | 我已56岁 对拳击手来说相当于70岁 | 
| [42:24] | I’m black, I got a criminal record. | 我是黑人 又有案底 | 
| [42:26] | You have an interesting way of selling yourself. | 你真会自我推销啊 | 
| [42:28] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 | 
| [42:32] | Look, I don’t need much, | 我不需要很多 | 
| [42:35] | but I need more than I got. | 但要比现在多 | 
| [42:43] | You have a particular skill set? | 你有什么特殊技能吗 | 
| [42:46] | You mean aside from saving your ass? | 你指除了能救你的小命之外吗 | 
| [44:41] | The doctors couldn’t get Marcus’ ear back on his head. | 医生无法接回马库斯的耳朵 | 
| [44:46] | I guess half deaf | 我觉得半聋 | 
| [44:50] | is better than all dead. | 总好过死翘翘 | 
| [44:55] | Why didn’t you kill them? | 你为什么没杀他们 | 
| [45:04] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是个杀手 | 
| [45:09] | I think my late husband might disagree with that. | 我觉得我已故丈夫会不同意这说法 | 
| [45:11] | I guess he would. | 我也这么认为 | 
| [45:15] | They’re gonna keep coming, you know? | 他们会继续找你麻烦的 | 
| [45:27] | Why are you here, Kat? | 你为什么来这 凯特 | 
| [45:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [46:55] | Mr. Proctor! | 普罗科特先生 | 
| [46:58] | Would you do me the profound courtesy | 你他妈的能稍微有点礼貌 | 
| [46:59] | of shutting the fuck up? | 闭上你的臭嘴吗 | 
| [47:03] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [47:25] | I’m in here. | 我在这 | 
| [47:29] | Got your babysitting duty, huh? | 你今天有看守职责啊 | 
| [47:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [47:32] | You mind if I have a quick word with your prisoner? | 介意我跟你囚犯说几句话吗 | 
| [47:34] | If it gets him to stop singing, I’m all for it. | 如果能让他别再唱了 随你便 | 
| [47:53] | The wunderkind mayor, | 年轻有为的市长 | 
| [47:55] | here to savor the moment. | 前来亲眼享受我被关的样子 | 
| [47:58] | Enjoy it, Mr. Mayor. | 尽情享受吧 市长先生 | 
| [48:00] | Because a moment is all you’ll get. | 因为你只会有这么一次机会 | 
| [48:10] | Is something on your mind, son? | 你在想些什么呢 孩子 | 
| [48:12] | Don’t call me “Son.” | 别叫我孩子 | 
| [48:14] | Ah. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [48:17] | Forgot about your daddy issues. | 忘记了你对你父亲的事无法释怀 | 
| [48:20] | Did you know I had to put him in a home? | 你知道我不得不把他送进养老院吗 | 
| [48:23] | And when I go visit him there now | 现在我每次去探望他的时候 | 
| [48:24] | in that place and I see him | 我在那里看见他 | 
| [48:28] | and I smell him– | 他身上的味道… | 
| [48:30] | Enterprises fail, Kendall. | 人总要倒台的 肯德尔 | 
| [48:34] | Or it dissolves to make way for progress. | 或是为了进步而消亡 | 
| [48:38] | – I’m not respons… – You broke him. | -我没有责任… -你扳倒了他 | 
| [48:43] | And I’m gonna break you. | 而我将扳倒你 | 
| [48:46] | As long as it takes. | 不管要花多久时间 | 
| [48:52] | I admire your gumption. | 我欣赏你的进取心 | 
| [48:54] | Most men would just grab a shotgun and come after me, | 大部分人只会端着枪来追杀我 | 
| [48:57] | but you– you ran for mayor. | 但你 你却去竞选市长 | 
| [49:01] | It’s maybe a little– I don’t know– gutless, | 这也许有点 怎么说呢 没种 | 
| [49:04] | but for someone like you, | 但对于像你这样的人来说 | 
| [49:07] | a boy who will never really be a man– | 一个小屁孩永远长不成一个男人 | 
| [49:09] | You’re a blight on this town. | 你是这座城镇的瘟疫 | 
| [49:13] | And I’m gonna– oh! | 我要把你… | 
| [49:16] | I was building this town before you were born. | 我建起这城镇的时候你还没出生 | 
| [49:19] | You have me to thank for all of it. | 我要感谢的一点是 | 
| [49:21] | Your father was weak, barely a man. | 你的父亲软弱无能 不是男人 | 
| [49:24] | And you’re no different. | 你和他没什么两样 | 
| [49:25] | Break me? | 扳倒我 | 
| [49:27] | You’re a gnat on my ass. | 你只是烦人的小蚊虫 | 
| [49:28] | You have no idea what real power is, you little prick. | 你根本不知道真正的权力是什么 小屁孩 | 
| [49:35] | What the fuck is going on here? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [49:38] | I think he needs medical attention. | 我看他需要医务治疗 | 
| [49:40] | What happened? Dan? | 发生了什么 丹 | 
| [50:08] | Okay, the charge is murder in the first. | 指控罪名是一级谋杀 | 
| [50:11] | Will you be entering a plea now or waiting on the grand jury? | 你们是现在还是等陪审团来之后开始申辩 | 
| [50:14] | My client is pleading not guilty, Your Honor. | 我的委托人申辩无罪 法官大人 | 
| [50:18] | Very well. | 好的 | 
| [50:20] | I assume you’ll want to discuss bail now. | 我想你们现在想要商议下保释吧 | 
| [50:22] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 大人 | 
| [50:23] | Your Honor, this is a murder charge. | 大人 这是一项谋杀指控 | 
| [50:24] | We have an eyewitness as well as physical evidence. | 我们有目击证人和物证 | 
| [50:26] | Mr. Proctor’s wealth is a matter of public record. | 普罗科特先生的财富是有据可查 | 
| [50:27] | The DA pulls my client into this courtroom on a regular basis. | 地检官如此频繁地将我的委托人告上法庭 | 
| [50:29] | If there was ever a flight risk… | 如果疑犯有潜逃风险 | 
| [50:30] | There’s clearly a larger political agenda at work here. | 这很明显有政治目的 | 
| [50:34] | We fully expect this case to fall apart, | 我们希望这个案子能撤诉 | 
| [50:35] | as all the DA’s cases against my client have in the past. | 和地检官曾经针对我委托人的案子一样 | 
| [50:38] | Mr. Proctor has never fled before. | 普罗科特从前未曾畏罪潜逃 | 
| [50:41] | – He’s not gonna start now. – It’s murder, Judge. | -他现在也不会 -这是谋杀 法官 | 
| [50:43] | Mr. Proctor has a business to run. | 普罗科特先生还要经营公司 | 
| [50:45] | He can’t do that from a jail cell. | 他没法在牢房里维持公司运营 | 
| [50:49] | Okay, | 好吧 | 
| [50:50] | in light of the defendant’s legal history here | 鉴于被告过去遵纪守法的履历 | 
| [50:53] | and the fact that he’s never been convicted, | 以及他从未被定罪过的事实 | 
| [50:55] | I’m not going to remand him until after an indictment. | 在另有公诉之前他不需要还押候审 | 
| [50:59] | Bail is set at $300,000. | 保释金是30万美金 | 
| [51:01] | Defendant will surrender his passport before being released. | 被告必须在假释前上交其护照 | 
| [51:06] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢您 法官大人 | 
| [51:12] | I brought a check with me. | 我带来了支票 | 
| [51:14] | – Eyewitness? – Already working on it. | -目击证人呢 -已经在着手处理了 | 
| [51:44] | Fuck me. | 他妈的 | 
| [51:49] | You don’t write, you don’t call. | 你既不给我写信 也不打我电话 | 
| [51:53] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [51:58] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 | 
| [52:01] | I want a steak, fries, and a Diet Coke. | 我要一份牛排 薯条和健怡可乐 | 
| [52:04] | I want the entire Jean Paul Gaultier fall collection. | 我想要高缇耶今秋全套系列时装 | 
| [52:08] | Oh, and I want $750,000 for my blown-up business. | 我还想为被炸毁的发廊要75万赔偿金 | 
| [52:15] | I am sorry about that. | 关于那事我很抱歉 | 
| [52:20] | What did you expect to happen? | 你以为会怎么样 | 
| [52:22] | It’s fuckin’ Rabbit. | 他妈的那可是兔子先生 | 
| [52:26] | Well, I can get you the steak. | 我可以请你吃一份牛排 | 
| [52:31] | You can start with the steak, | 你可以从牛排开始 | 
| [52:33] | then you can take me shopping for new digs. | 然后你要载我去为新住处添置家具 | 
| [52:37] | Digs? | 住处 | 
| [52:39] | That’s right, baby, digs. | 没错 亲爱的 住处 | 
| [52:42] | You better brace yourself. | 你最好打起精神来 | 
| [52:44] | Here come the motherfuckin’ neighborhood. | 在你狗眼前的是你的新邻居 | 
| [52:48] | You know you’re gonna hate it here. | 知道吗 你以后会讨厌这里的 | 
| [52:50] | Not true. | 才不是 | 
| [52:52] | I already hate it here. | 我已经讨厌这里了 | 
| [52:59] | I know all about witness protection and relocation. | 我知道证人保护和重新安置的那些事 | 
| [53:02] | I’ve seen it in shit loads of movies. | 我他妈看过好多电影里都有 | 
| [53:05] | You gotta set me up with a whole new life | 你们要给我安排一个全新的生活 | 
| [53:07] | in, like, Topeka | 比如在 托皮卡 | 
| [53:09] | where I get to be whatever I want, | 在那里我想装谁都行 | 
| [53:13] | like a master electrician… | 比如高级电气技师 | 
| [53:18] | or a guidance counselor. | 或者咨询顾问 | 
| [53:21] | Don’t judge, bro. I got shit to offer. | 别笑 老兄 我有足够的价码 | 
| [53:23] | You are shit. | 你是个烂人 | 
| [53:29] | I’d make a great stone mason. | 我当泥瓦匠手艺不错 | 
| [53:31] | Is it possible for you to draw a breath without speaking? | 你就不能安静一会儿别说话吗 | 
| [53:33] | You’re an uptight motherfucker. | 你真是个暴躁的混蛋 | 
| [53:34] | What’s your blood pressure like, man? | 你的血压是不是有点问题啊 老兄 | 
| [53:40] | Fuck. | 他妈的 | 
| [53:45] | I gotta take a piss. | 我要去上个厕所 | 
| [53:48] | Well, put it back when you’re done. | 用完记得放下坐垫哦 | 
| [53:55] | Who’s there? | 谁在门外 | 
| [53:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [54:04] | What the fuck’s going on? | 你他妈的搞什么鬼 | 
| [54:12] | What is it? | 出什么事了 | 
| [54:23] | They’re here for you. | 他们找上你了 | 
| [54:25] | Fuckin’ hell. | 真他妈的见鬼 | 
| [54:36] | Wait, are you just fuckin’ with me? | 等等 你这是在耍我玩的吧 | 
| [54:51] | Wait, wait! Get the fuck off me! | 等等 你他妈的放开我 | 
| [54:53] | Get the fuck away! | 放开我 | 
| [54:55] | I didn’t tell ’em anything! Hey, cop, wake up! | 我什么都没告诉他们 条子 快醒醒 | 
| [54:58] | Help! | 救命 |