| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:55] | You got a fucking problem? | 有何贵干 | 
| [04:03] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 | 
| [04:09] | Juliet, Mr. Proctor here? | 茱莉叶 普罗科特先生在吗 | 
| [04:10] | Is he expecting you? | 是他请你来的吗 | 
| [04:12] | Oh, I imagine some part of him is always expecting me. | 我想他总有事等我来查的 | 
| [04:15] | I hear that. | 我可听见了哦 | 
| [04:16] | – You can head back. I’ll let him know. – Thanks. | -直接去后面吧 我会通知他 -谢了 | 
| [04:41] | Sorry, I didn’t realize you were in a meeting. | 抱歉 我不知道你在开会 | 
| [04:43] | No, it’s fine. Come in, come in. | 没关系 请进 请进 | 
| [04:44] | We were just finishing up anyway. | 反正我们也快结束了 | 
| [04:46] | Weren’t we, Mr. Camden? | 是吧 卡登先生 | 
| [04:47] | Deputy Lotus, this is my associate Isaac Camden. | 洛特斯副警长 这是我的朋友艾萨克·卡登 | 
| [04:51] | What the hell is going on in here? | 这到底怎么回事 | 
| [04:54] | Mr. Camden had an unfortunate accident | 卡登先生在进来的时候 | 
| [04:56] | on his way in, but we sorted it out. | 出了点事 不过我们已经解决了 | 
| [04:58] | – Right, Isaac? – That’s right. | -是吧 艾萨克 -是的 | 
| [05:00] | – Yeah. – Hey. | -就是这样 -慢着 | 
| [05:02] | – You sure? – Yes, it’s fine. | -你确定吗 -是的 没事了 | 
| [05:05] | Burton, why don’t you get Mr. Camden a drink on his way out? | 博登 送卡登先生出去 请他喝一杯 | 
| [05:13] | See you next week. | 下周见 | 
| [05:19] | What the hell was that about? | 刚刚到底是怎么回事 | 
| [05:21] | That was just a small negotiation. | 我们只是商量点小事罢了 | 
| [05:24] | May I pour you one? | 要给你倒一杯吗 | 
| [05:25] | No, thanks. I’m on duty. | 不用了 我在当值 | 
| [05:28] | So, what can I do for you? | 那么 你有什么事吗 | 
| [05:30] | Well, I’m, uh– I’m just following up on those two bodies | 是这样 我还在追查上个月 | 
| [05:33] | we dug up last month. | 我们挖出的两具尸体 | 
| [05:34] | Yeah, Munson and Randall. I’m well aware. | 是的 芒森和兰德尔 我知道 | 
| [05:36] | Yeah. They, uh– they work for you? | 没错 他们是你的下属吗 | 
| [05:39] | They worked for me, yeah. | 对 他们曾是我的下属 | 
| [05:40] | – In what capacity? – They hauled meat, mostly. | -是什么职位 -他们主要负责送肉 | 
| [05:44] | Right. Not a job you generally associate | 是吗 不过做这行的 一般不会 | 
| [05:46] | with getting shot and buried in the woods. | 被人枪杀 然后埋在森林里吧 | 
| [05:48] | No, it’s not. | 应该不会 | 
| [05:49] | And as I told Agent Xavier, | 正如我告诉泽维尔探员的 | 
| [05:50] | I have no idea what they may have been up to in their free time. | 我不知道他们下班时间会做些什么 | 
| [05:53] | Yeah, I read the report. | 我看过案件报告了 | 
| [05:54] | Just figured I’d stop by | 只是想过来亲自问问 | 
| [05:56] | and see if maybe you had anything further to share. | 看你有没有什么要补充的 | 
| [06:01] | Are you implying I may not have been truthful with the FBI? | 你是在暗示 我没对联调局说实话吗 | 
| [06:05] | Like I said, I’m just following up. | 如我刚才所说 我只是跟进案情 | 
| [06:07] | Yeah. And now you have. | 是吗 既然听到了我的回答 | 
| [06:10] | You can see yourself out. | 那就请便吧 | 
| [06:12] | Well, okay. Thank you for your time. | 好吧 感谢你的配合 | 
| [06:16] | You’ve been a big help, as always. | 一如既往 你提供了很大帮助 | 
| [06:18] | Oh, by any chance, | 顺便问一句 | 
| [06:20] | do you remember the last time you saw either one of those men? | 你还记得最后一次见到他们是什么时候吗 | 
| [06:23] | I do, actually. | 我记得 | 
| [06:25] | It was the same day Sheriff Hood came to town. | 就是胡德警长到镇上的同一天 | 
| [06:30] | It’s fascinating how the mind makes connections like that. | 能把这两件事联想到一起真是有意思 | 
| [06:37] | Thank you. | 谢了 | 
| [06:39] | You’re welcome. | 没关系 | 
| [06:43] | Now we have yet to fully calculate | 我们还没有完全统计出 | 
| [06:45] | the losses sustained in the explosion– | 爆炸所造成的损失 | 
| [06:46] | No one told me the council was meeting. | 部落委员要开会怎么没人通知我 | 
| [06:50] | I called an emergency session. | 是我临时召开的紧急会议 | 
| [06:51] | Really? What’s the emergency? | 是吗 有什么紧急情况 | 
| [06:53] | I’ve been up front with you, Alex. | 我已经告诉过你了 亚历克斯 | 
| [06:55] | We can’t sit back while our tribe’s | 我们不能坐视 | 
| [06:57] | fiscal security is threatened. | 部落的财政安全受到威胁 | 
| [06:59] | I’ve been chief less than two months | 我才当上酋长不到两个月 | 
| [06:59] | and he’s already planning a coup. | 他就准备策划政变了 | 
| [07:01] | And in those two months, our hotel project has been destroyed | 就在这两个月里 我们酒店的项目失败了 | 
| [07:05] | and now our casino has been robbed. | 而现在赌场也被洗劫一空 | 
| [07:07] | Those are not unrelated events. | 这两件事根本毫无关系 | 
| [07:09] | Look, I’ll admit we’ve had some setbacks, | 我承认我们是遇到了些挫折 | 
| [07:11] | but my people and I are working on it. | 但我和下属会想办法度过难关的 | 
| [07:12] | We expect to have the missing money back shortly. | 我们会尽快找回损失的钱财 | 
| [07:14] | It’s not about the money, Alex. | 这与钱财无关 亚历克斯 | 
| [07:16] | It’s about your ability to lead. | 我们质疑的是你的领导能力 | 
| [07:24] | I’d have a lot more faith in his intentions | 我不得不怀疑他的目的 | 
| [07:26] | if he weren’t angling to be chief himself. | 是让自己做上酋长的位置 | 
| [07:28] | That may be, but his ambitions | 也许你说得对 但他的野心 | 
| [07:30] | don’t in any way mitigate the troubles we’ve been having. | 并不妨碍我们解决手头的问题 | 
| [07:32] | I’m very aware of the problems we’ve been having, Mr. Thompson. | 我非常清楚目前的处境 汤普森先生 | 
| [07:36] | I just need some time. | 我只是需要一点时间 | 
| [07:37] | – You had quite a bit of time already. – Mr. DeLoria, I– | -我们给你的时间够多了 -德罗利亚先生 | 
| [07:39] | This isn’t a witch hunt, Alex. | 我们没有政治迫害的意思 亚历克斯 | 
| [07:41] | We’re just trying to do our duty to the tribe. | 我们只是想为部落履行自己的职责 | 
| [07:45] | Now, I loved and respected your father. | 我敬爱并且尊重你的父亲 | 
| [07:47] | We all did. | 我们都是如此 | 
| [07:49] | But to give fitting honor to his memory– | 但是关于谁更适合接手… | 
| [07:51] | Don’t get ahead of yourself, George. | 乔治 话不要说得太满 | 
| [07:56] | And don’t ever tell me how to honor my father again. | 不用你教我如何尊敬我的父亲 | 
| [08:04] | I’ll see you all at the next meeting. | 我们下次会议再见 | 
| [08:16] | Hey, Squirrel. | 小松鼠 你好啊 | 
| [08:18] | Breece. | 布里斯 | 
| [08:20] | Jesus Christ. | 吓死我了 | 
| [08:23] | You look good. | 你看上去不错啊 | 
| [08:25] | Deputy, huh? | 当副警长啦 | 
| [08:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你啦 | 
| [08:28] | You can’t be here right now, okay? | 你不能来这里的 你知道吗 | 
| [08:29] | I have a restraining order against you. | 禁止令规定你不能靠近我 | 
| [08:31] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 | 
| [08:31] | I just didn’t know how else to get a hold of you. | 我不知道还能去哪儿找你 | 
| [08:33] | You’re not supposed to get a hold of me. | 你不应该来找我 | 
| [08:34] | That’s what a restraining order means. | 禁止令就是起这个作用的 | 
| [08:36] | I know. Look, I’m not here to cause you any trouble– | 我知道 我不会给你造成麻烦的 | 
| [08:38] | – You need to leave right now. – Siobhan, please. | -你快点走 -西沃恩 求你了 | 
| [08:40] | Just– just give me two minutes. | 就 就给我两分钟好 | 
| [08:43] | That’s all I ask. | 求你了 | 
| [08:47] | Okay, two minutes. | 好吧 给你两分钟 | 
| [08:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:51] | – Listen, Squirrel– – Don’t call me that. | -听我说 小松鼠 -不要这么叫我 | 
| [08:54] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:55] | I know how angry you must be at me, | 我知道你肯定还在生我气 | 
| [08:57] | and I deserve all of it. | 都是我活该 | 
| [08:59] | But I want you to know that I left here three years ago | 我希望你知道 三年前我离开的时候 | 
| [09:01] | angry and drunk, and I’m neither of those things anymore. | 又酗酒又易怒 但是我已经变了 | 
| [09:04] | I’ve been sober now for two years. | 我已经戒酒两年了 | 
| [09:06] | Anyway, the thing is, | 是这样 | 
| [09:07] | I haven’t had steady work in seven months. | 七个月来 我一直没有稳定的工作 | 
| [09:10] | As soon as they do a background check on me, | 他们只要一做背景调查 | 
| [09:11] | all the stuff here comes up and– | 就会发现这里发生的事情 | 
| [09:12] | Oh, I know you’re not about to blame me | 我明白了 你是要把你的案底 | 
| [09:14] | – for your police record. – No, no, no, no, of course not. | -怪罪于我 -不是 当然不是了 | 
| [09:17] | It’s just my cousin Jesse. You remember Jesse. | 我表弟杰斯 你还记得杰斯吧 | 
| [09:19] | Anyway, he said that I could come back here | 他说我可以回来这里 | 
| [09:21] | and work for him building swimming pools. | 为他造游泳池 | 
| [09:23] | It’s decent pay, benefits, | 薪水不错 还有福利 | 
| [09:25] | but he won’t have me on | 但是如果我还有禁止令 | 
| [09:26] | while I have that restraining order on me. | 他就不能让我上岗 | 
| [09:28] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 | 
| [09:30] | Look, I know this is a lot to ask, Squirr– | 我知道这要求有点过分 小松 | 
| [09:33] | Siobhan. | 西沃恩 | 
| [09:35] | And I know I don’t deserve mercy from you. | 我知道我不配得到你的同情 | 
| [09:38] | But I have been looking everywhere for work | 可我一直在四处找工作 | 
| [09:40] | and I’m telling you there’s nothing out there. | 却一无所获 | 
| [09:42] | This is my best shot. | 这是我唯一的机会 | 
| [09:48] | – Hey, Emmett. – What the hell are you doing here, Breece? | -埃米特 -布里斯 你来这里干什么 | 
| [09:50] | It’s okay, Emmett. | 没事的 埃米特 | 
| [09:53] | – Move along now or I’ll move you along. – Emmett. | -快滚 不然我就不客气了 -埃米特 | 
| [09:57] | Emmett, I got this. | 埃米特 我来处理 | 
| [10:06] | Sheriff, I need you to sign off on these reports. | 警长 这些报告需要你签字 | 
| [10:11] | What do you got? | 那你干什么呢 | 
| [10:12] | Now I can write it all up, | 我可以写报告 | 
| [10:13] | but only you can sign your name. | 但是只有你可以签字 | 
| [10:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:22] | Breece Connors, Siobhan’s ex-husband. | 布里斯·康纳 西沃恩的前夫 | 
| [10:35] | So what was that about? | 怎么回事 | 
| [10:36] | A job he’s after. | 他在找工作 | 
| [10:37] | He wants me to lift the restraining order. | 他希望我取消禁止令 | 
| [10:39] | Hope you told him to get lost. You told him no, right? | 你是不是让他滚了 你拒绝他了吧 | 
| [10:42] | I told him to take the job and I’d think about it. | 我让他接受工作 我会考虑的 | 
| [10:44] | – He needs to work. – Are you kidding me? | -他需要工作 -你开什么玩笑 | 
| [10:46] | After everything he put you through– | 他当初那么对你 | 
| [10:47] | Emmett, look… | 埃米特 听我说 | 
| [10:50] | I’m not the same person anymore. | 我已经不是之前的我了 | 
| [10:52] | Maybe he’s not. | 可能他也变了 | 
| [10:53] | But either way, I’m not gonna keep him from working. | 但不管怎样 我不想妨碍他找工作 | 
| [11:16] | So the prosecution and defense | 控方律师和被告均在 | 
| [11:18] | have both signed off on the plea deal. | 认罪协议上签了字 | 
| [11:20] | – Is that correct? – Yes, Your Honor. | -对吗 -没错 法官大人 | 
| [11:21] | Yeah, we’re good with it, Judge. | 没有异议 法官大人 | 
| [11:22] | For these charges of reckless endangerment | 针对怠忽致危罪和非法持有枪支的指控 | 
| [11:24] | and discharging of an illegal firearm. | 你们都没有异议吗 | 
| [11:27] | – Yes, Your Honor. – Okay, then. | -是的 法官大人 -那么 | 
| [11:29] | Mrs. Hopewell, please rise. | 霍普韦尔夫人 请站起来 | 
| [11:34] | I’ve reviewed the police reports from the night in question | 我回顾了案发当晚的警方记录 | 
| [11:36] | and considered the mitigating factors | 综合考虑了减轻罪责的因素 | 
| [11:38] | as well as the recommendation of the DA’s office | 并参考了地检署的意见 | 
| [11:41] | and the agreement of the attorneys present. | 与在场律师也达成了协议 | 
| [11:43] | Based on minimum sentencing guidelines | 基于从轻判决的基准 | 
| [11:45] | and the recommendation of the prosecution, | 以及控方的意见 | 
| [11:47] | you’re hereby sentenced to serve no less than 30 days | 现判处你将于默瑟县州立女子监狱 | 
| [11:50] | at the Mercer County Women’s State Correctional. | 进行不少于30天的劳动改造 | 
| [11:53] | Your Honor, really? | 法官大人 说真的吗 | 
| [11:54] | Mercer County is 200 miles away. | 默瑟县离这里有200英里远 | 
| [11:56] | That is an undue hardship on her family. | 这会让她的家人十分辛苦 | 
| [11:59] | Overcrowding in the county system | 本镇的监狱现在人满为患 | 
| [12:00] | compels us to follow the empty beds. | 我们也是不得己而为之 | 
| [12:02] | There’s nothing you can do about it, Jackson. | 你也无能为力 杰克逊 | 
| [12:05] | The prisoner is to be remanded into custody immediately. | 请将犯人收押候审 | 
| [12:07] | Can you at least stay the sentence | 至少请你延缓判决72小时 | 
| [12:09] | for 72 hours so that Mrs. Hopewell, | 给霍普韦尔夫人一点时间 | 
| [12:11] | who is the mother of two children, | 让她作为两个孩子的母亲 | 
| [12:13] | can get her affairs in order, please? | 将事情安排妥当 好吗 | 
| [12:18] | We’re good with that, Your Honor. | 可以接受 法官大人 | 
| [12:20] | Mrs. Hopewell, you are to surrender yourself | 霍普韦尔夫人 三天后的上午九点 | 
| [12:22] | to the Banshee Sheriff’s Department at 9:00 a.m. Three days from now. | 你必须主动归案 到达女妖镇警署 | 
| [12:26] | If you do not appear, you will forfeit your bond. | 如果届时你未现身 协议将作废 | 
| [12:29] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -你明白了吗 -明白了 | 
| [12:33] | Gordon. | 戈登 | 
| [12:35] | – Sheriff. – How are the kids? | -警长 -孩子们怎么样 | 
| [12:38] | How the fuck you think they are? | 你他妈觉得他们能怎么样 | 
| [12:39] | Racine’s squeezing her. | 拉辛在追着她不放 | 
| [12:42] | He thinks she knows something. | 他觉得她知道些什么 | 
| [12:44] | Yeah? For all I know, he’s right. | 是吗 据我所知 他的直觉是对的 | 
| [12:47] | Is that why you let her go to jail? | 所以你就让她蹲监狱吗 | 
| [12:49] | Fuck you. You don’t put that shit on me. | 去你妈的 别都赖我头上 | 
| [12:53] | She’s in this mess because of you, not me. | 她卷入这摊子烂事是因为你 不是我 | 
| [12:55] | Oh, you want to hit me back? | 你想还击吗 | 
| [12:57] | Yeah, go ahead, hit me. | 来吧 打我啊 | 
| [12:58] | It’s what you do, isn’t it? | 你不是就会干这个吗 | 
| [13:00] | Come on, motherfucker, hit me. | 来啊 混蛋 打我啊 | 
| [13:01] | Hit me, motherfucker. | 来啊 他妈的混蛋 | 
| [13:08] | I gave you the first one. | 第一拳是我让你 | 
| [13:11] | You don’t get another. | 但没有买一赠一的 | 
| [13:48] | – Come dance with me. – No way. I’m good here. | -来和我跳舞嘛 -不 我这样挺好的 | 
| [13:51] | Come on. I want to dance with my husband. | 来嘛 我想跟我老公跳舞 | 
| [13:53] | That’s okay, Squirrel. | 算了 小松鼠 | 
| [13:55] | Just enjoying the view. | 我看你跳就行 | 
| [13:57] | Okay, I’m giving you 10 minutes… | 好吧 我让你看十分钟 | 
| [13:59] | and then I’m coming back for you. | 然后我就回来找你 | 
| [14:01] | 10 minutes. | 十分钟哦 | 
| [14:20] | Fuck you, man. | 我操 | 
| [14:23] | Breece, what are you doing? | 布里斯 你在干什么 | 
| [14:24] | Get the fuck out of the way! | 别他妈挡老子道 | 
| [14:33] | Stay the fuck away from my wife. | 你他妈的离我老婆远点 | 
| [14:35] | Stop it! | 住手啊 | 
| [14:39] | This is your fucking fault, too. | 这也是你的错 | 
| [14:40] | You’re shaking your fucking ass on his dick right in front of me? | 我还在场 你他妈就敢对他搔首弄姿 | 
| [14:59] | You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [15:02] | Emmett’s got a big mouth. | 埃米特真是个大嘴巴 | 
| [15:09] | Just leave it alone, okay? | 让我一个人静静 好吗 | 
| [15:13] | Please? | 拜托了 | 
| [15:17] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [15:36] | So Carrie’s really going inside? | 卡莉真的要蹲监狱了吗 | 
| [15:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [15:41] | You know, I don’t want to seem insensitive, | 我不想搞得紧张兮兮的 | 
| [15:43] | – but I need… – Racine’s not interested in you and Job. | -但是我 -拉辛对你和贾伯没兴趣 | 
| [15:48] | We get off, just like that? | 我们就什么事都没有吗 | 
| [15:49] | What do you want, your own hearing? | 你想怎么着 也来个听证会吗 | 
| [15:51] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 | 
| [15:53] | I just think we need to worry about | 只是觉得我们得提防着点 | 
| [15:54] | a high-ranking federal agent | 那个高级联邦特工 | 
| [15:56] | who doesn’t seem to answer to anyone. | 他似乎不听命于任何人 | 
| [15:58] | Didn’t your mother ever tell you? | 你妈没教过你吗 | 
| [16:00] | A wise man never looked a gift horse in the mouth. | 白来的果子就不要嫌酸了 | 
| [16:03] | No, my mother told me a word to the wise is unnecessary. | 不 我妈跟我说不用去找智者咨询 | 
| [16:07] | It’s a damn fool who needs the advice. | 只有傻瓜才需要建议 | 
| [16:11] | Well, look here. | 看看你们的样子 | 
| [16:13] | Ain’t we all just domestic as shit? | 一副被驯服的乖顺样 | 
| [16:18] | Your cut, baby. | 你的分成 亲爱的 | 
| [16:22] | Yours, too. | 还有你的 | 
| [16:26] | What the fuck you lookin’ at? | 你他妈看什么看 | 
| [16:27] | It’s just sometimes I just forget how… | 只是有时候我会忘了你… | 
| [16:32] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 | 
| [16:34] | Came out to about 156,000. | 大概有15万6 | 
| [16:36] | Split four ways, 39 grand a piece. | 分四份就是每个人3万9 | 
| [16:39] | Definitely not our finest hour. | 战果不佳啊 | 
| [16:43] | This one is hers. | 这是她那份 | 
| [16:47] | I’ll let you hang on to it. | 你先留着吧 | 
| [16:50] | So she’s really going in, huh? | 她是真的要进监狱了啊 | 
| [16:54] | It’s 30 days. | 就去一个月 | 
| [16:56] | It’s, uh– it’s not so bad. | 没什么大不了的 | 
| [16:59] | Locked up is locked up. | 被关起来就是被关起来 | 
| [17:24] | – What now? – One way or another, | -又怎么了 -无论如何 | 
| [17:25] | you’re gonna learn to stay the hell away from my casino. | 你给我记住 离我的赌场远点 | 
| [17:28] | This is getting boring. Can’t you come up with something new? | 老这样太无聊了 你就不能想点新花样吗 | 
| [17:31] | Okay, here’s something new. | 好吧 让你见识一下新花样 | 
| [17:56] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 | 
| [17:57] | I guess you’re not the only one in this town | 我们镇上应该不止你一个人 | 
| [17:59] | who can get their hands on C-4. | 能弄到炸药 | 
| [18:01] | You stole $156,000 from my truck. | 你从我的卡车上偷了15万6千美金 | 
| [18:04] | I want it back. | 我要你还给我 | 
| [18:08] | Let’s go. Close it down. | 快点 把门关上 | 
| [18:13] | Move aside. Move aside. | 去边上 去边上 | 
| [18:14] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go. Move ’em in. | -快走 -走 让牛都进去 | 
| [18:35] | Hi, honey. I was hoping we could talk. | 亲爱的 我想跟你谈谈 | 
| [18:38] | What are you doing here, Breece? | 你来这里干什么 布里斯 | 
| [18:39] | I heard from some of the guys that you had a fire. | 我听人说你这里发生过火灾 | 
| [18:41] | I just figured I’d… | 我就想… | 
| [18:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [18:47] | Do you need something from inside? | 你要进去拿东西吗 | 
| [18:48] | No, I just wanted to see you. | 不是 我只是想看看你 | 
| [18:50] | I’m going away soon, and– | 我马上就要走了… | 
| [18:51] | Yeah, I know. The whole town knows. Congratulations. | 我知道 全镇的人都知道 恭喜啊 | 
| [18:55] | I’m sorry, I thought I was gonna be gone before you got back. | 抱歉 我以为能在你回家前就完事的 | 
| [18:58] | – No, you can’t come around here, Breece. – I know. | -你不能来这里 布里斯 -我知道 | 
| [19:00] | Well, maybe I’ll just come inside and give Max– | 那我就进去一下 跟麦克斯… | 
| [19:02] | You can’t come in. | 你不能进去 | 
| [19:04] | I’m still his mother, Deva, and yours. | 我仍然是他母亲 蒂法 也是你母亲 | 
| [19:06] | I don’t know. Are you? | 谁知道呢 你真是吗 | 
| [19:07] | How do I know that wasn’t a lie, too? | 也许这又是另一桩谎言呢 | 
| [19:09] | Look, I know– | 我知道… | 
| [19:10] | – No. No. – I have a lot to make up for. | -不不 -我有很多需要向你弥补的 | 
| [19:12] | Baby, I had reasons– | 孩子 我有我的原因 | 
| [19:13] | I don’t give a shit, Mom. | 关我屁事 妈 | 
| [19:15] | You know Max is still sleeping in my bed? | 麦克斯现在还睡我的床你知道吗 | 
| [19:17] | He’s too scared to sleep in his own room | 他吓得不敢在自己屋里睡 | 
| [19:19] | because you let them take him. | 因为你让坏人把他带走了 | 
| [19:21] | You said you needed to work and that’s all this was, okay? | 你说你需要工作 仅此而已好吗 | 
| [19:23] | I’ve moved on. I don’t wanna hear from you | 我已经走出过去了 我不想有你的消息 | 
| [19:24] | and I don’t want you coming around my house. | 我也不喜欢你接近我家 | 
| [19:33] | Well, either way. | 无论如何 | 
| [19:39] | It’s great to see you doing so well. | 看到你好我就安心了 | 
| [19:42] | Just stay away from us. | 离我们远点 | 
| [19:57] | Yo, check this shit out, bro. | 快看这妞 兄弟 | 
| [19:59] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美女 | 
| [20:01] | Why don’t you come join us for a drink? | 来跟我们一起喝一杯吧 | 
| [20:04] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [20:05] | – We’re shipping off soon. – I’ll pass. Thanks. | -我们马上就走了 -不用了 谢谢 | 
| [20:09] | Well, pass a bit slower | 别这么着急走嘛 | 
| [20:10] | so I can get a good look at that ass. | 让我好好看看你的屁股 | 
| [20:12] | Damn, girl! That’s a thing of beauty. | 我去 妞儿 屁股真不错啊 | 
| [20:14] | You ever consider modeling? | 你考虑过做模特吗 | 
| [20:16] | You ever consider shutting the fuck up? | 你考虑过闭上那张臭嘴吗 | 
| [20:18] | Oh, shit! You got dissed, bro. | 操 被拒绝地好惨啊 哥们 | 
| [20:20] | Shut the fuck up, man. | 你他妈闭嘴 | 
| [20:36] | Well, well, look who’s back. | 看看这是谁回来了 | 
| [20:40] | Hold on. Slow down, now. | 等等 别急着走嘛 | 
| [20:42] | You weren’t very nice to me back there. | 刚才你对我不是很友好啊 | 
| [20:45] | But now you can make up for it. | 不过你可以补偿我一下 | 
| [20:50] | Seriously? | 搞什么 | 
| [20:51] | You were thinking about hitting a United States Marine? | 你居然敢打美国陆战队的人 | 
| [20:54] | Get off of me! | 放开我 | 
| [20:55] | You better learn how to throw a better punch than that, little girl. | 你最好先学学怎么揍人 小妞儿 | 
| [21:16] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 | 
| [21:18] | I’d tell you, but you wouldn’t remember anyway. | 我很愿意告诉你 不过你也不会记得 | 
| [21:26] | Hi. | 你好 | 
| [21:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [21:29] | Don’t thank me yet. | 先别急着谢我 | 
| [21:32] | – What is that? – This? | -那是什么 -这个啊 | 
| [21:34] | It’s chloroform. | 是氯仿[麻醉剂] | 
| [21:43] | This better be good. | 最好是好消息 | 
| [21:51] | – What are you doing? – She’s important to him. | -你这是干什么 -他很重视她 | 
| [21:53] | Besides, he owes us a lot more money | 再说了 他欠我们的多着呢 | 
| [21:56] | than what we’ll ask him for. | 我们要的只是九牛一毛 | 
| [22:00] | George Hunter is gunning for you. | 乔治·亨特正在准备对你下手 | 
| [22:03] | You need a win to keep this council quiet. | 要让部落委员会的人闭嘴 你必须赢一次 | 
| [22:10] | She just brings Proctor to the table. | 绑她来只是为了让普罗科特过来谈判 | 
| [22:29] | Hey! Can I help you? | 你有什么事吗 | 
| [22:31] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 | 
| [22:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [22:34] | Rebecca– I’m talking about Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 我说的是丽贝卡 | 
| [22:35] | – Where is she? – Hey, you’re gonna want to back off right now. | -她在哪 -你离我远点 | 
| [22:37] | I haven’t seen her. | 我没看见她 | 
| [22:40] | Well, she didn’t come home last night. | 她昨晚没回家 | 
| [22:41] | Have you tried calling her? | 你试过打电话给她吗 | 
| [22:46] | Yeah. Earlier. | 打了 之前打的 | 
| [23:00] | Hello, Kai. | 你好啊 凯 | 
| [23:01] | – Alex. – Don’t worry about Rebecca. | -亚历克斯 -不用担心丽贝卡 | 
| [23:02] | She’s perfectly fine, for the moment. | 她好着呢 至少现在是 | 
| [23:06] | I’m still waiting for my money. | 我还等着我的钱呢 | 
| [23:07] | Put her on the phone now. | 让她接电话 马上 | 
| [23:13] | Uncle Kai? | 凯舅舅 | 
| [23:15] | – You listening now? – Yes. | -你在听吗 -在 | 
| [23:17] | Bring me $156,000 by noon today | 今天中午之前 把15万6千美金给我 | 
| [23:19] | and she walks out of here. | 我就放她走 | 
| [23:20] | I didn’t rob your fuckin’ truck. | 我没抢你丫的卡车 | 
| [23:22] | Well, then, I guess we’ll consider it a down payment | 那就把这算作你炸掉我们的赌场 | 
| [23:23] | on the casino you blew up. | 分期赔偿的头款吧 | 
| [23:25] | Now listen to me. | 你给我听着 | 
| [23:28] | At some point in the very near future, | 过不了多久 | 
| [23:30] | you will be made to understand how badly you misjudged me today. | 你就会知道 你今天对我的误解有多大 | 
| [23:33] | And when that time comes | 到那时候 | 
| [23:35] | and you’re begging me for mercy, | 你会求我宽恕你 | 
| [23:36] | I want you to remember this moment | 你要记住这个时刻 | 
| [23:38] | because this is the moment you’ve sealed your fate. | 因为就在现在 你的命数已定 | 
| [23:40] | Yeah, okay, duly noted. | 好好 铭记于心 | 
| [23:42] | Just bring my fucking money. | 赶紧把我的钱给我拿过来 | 
| [23:53] | It’s Alex Longshadow. He’s taken Rebecca. | 是亚历克斯·朗西德 他绑架了丽贝卡 | 
| [23:55] | I need you to go get her back. | 你去给我把她带回来 | 
| [24:01] | I have no jurisdiction on the reservation. | 我对居留地没有管辖权 | 
| [24:03] | Well, neither do I, | 我也没有 | 
| [24:04] | but I’ll get around that by going in with an army. | 不过我可以通过率军进攻来克服这一点 | 
| [24:07] | Is that what you want? | 你想让我这么做吗 | 
| [24:08] | Why don’t you tell me what’s going on? | 你先给我说说发生什么了吧 | 
| [24:15] | A few weeks ago you told me you owed me one. | 几周前你说过 你欠我个人情 | 
| [24:19] | I’m sure you recall that conversation. | 你肯定记得那场对话吧 | 
| [24:26] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [24:27] | Then go get her. | 那就去把她带回来 | 
| [24:49] | Go on. It’s all right. | 喝吧 没事的 | 
| [24:52] | Go on. | 喝吧 | 
| [24:54] | Easy. | 慢点 | 
| [25:02] | I’m sure your uncle will be here soon. | 你叔叔马上就会来了 | 
| [25:07] | I’m sure he will be, too. | 我也这么觉得 | 
| [25:12] | I used to see you at the farmers’ market. | 我以前在农贸市场见过你 | 
| [25:15] | Yeah. | 是吗 | 
| [25:16] | Your family sold pies, right? | 你家是卖派的 对吧 | 
| [25:19] | Now you’ve left that behind, | 现在你不干那个了 | 
| [25:22] | moved into another family business. | 去干其他的家族生意了 | 
| [25:24] | Sad, really. | 真是可惜 | 
| [25:27] | I loved those pies. | 我很喜欢你家的派 | 
| [25:32] | Did you help him do it? | 你有帮他吗 | 
| [25:36] | Help him do what? | 帮他什么 | 
| [25:40] | I think you know exactly what I mean. | 我觉得你知道我在说什么 | 
| [25:45] | You know, my people have this myth about the Thunder Man. | 我的部落有个关于雷神之子的传说 | 
| [25:51] | He’s reborn once each generation. | 他每个世代重生一次 | 
| [25:53] | He’s got the power of a god, | 他具有神力 | 
| [25:56] | prodigious lover, fiercest warrior. | 心存大爱 勇猛过人 | 
| [25:58] | But outwardly, he looks like a normal man. | 但从表面上看 他和一般人无异 | 
| [26:01] | So every man has to ask himself | 所以每个男人都会问 | 
| [26:02] | whether he might in fact be the Thunder Man. | 自己是否有可能就是雷神之子 | 
| [26:07] | And every woman has to wonder | 而每个女人都会想 | 
| [26:09] | whether the man she’s with is him. | 自己的爱人是不是 | 
| [26:13] | Some women live to find him. | 有的女人毕生都在寻找他 | 
| [26:16] | Others know that he’ll destroy them if they stay with him. | 其他人则明白 若与他同行 必被毁灭 | 
| [26:20] | I believe you think you found your Thunder Man. | 你肯定觉得你找到自己的雷神之子了 | 
| [26:24] | I’ve got all the thunder I need. | 我有自己的力量就够了 | 
| [26:26] | Is that so… | 是吗 | 
| [26:29] | Amish girl? | 亚米西姑娘 | 
| [26:37] | Did your uncle rob my truck? | 是不是你舅舅抢劫了我的卡车 | 
| [26:41] | My uncle sells meat. | 我舅舅是卖肉的 | 
| [26:48] | Your uncle blew up my fucking hotel. | 你舅舅炸了我的酒店 | 
| [26:55] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 | 
| [26:56] | I’d be more worried about what he’s going to do to you. | 我会更担心他将如何处置你 | 
| [27:09] | We’ll see about that. | 那就等着瞧吧 | 
| [27:24] | Five more seconds. | 再等五秒钟 | 
| [27:29] | And we in. | 我们进去吧 | 
| [27:32] | And by “we”, I mean you. | 我说的”咱们” 就是指你 | 
| [27:44] | You should be in the kitchen now. | 你现在应该在厨房干活 | 
| [27:45] | Excuse me, Sheriff, are you lost? | 抱歉 警长 你是不是迷路了 | 
| [27:47] | – Is this the kitchen? – Yes. | -这里是厨房吗 -是的 | 
| [27:49] | Then no. | 那就没迷路 | 
| [27:50] | Okay, the most isolated room is the VIP room. | VIP房间是最隐秘的 | 
| [27:53] | – Where is it? – Baby, I’m looking at two sets of plans here– | -在哪里 -亲 我这里有两套设计图 | 
| [27:55] | the old casino and the new one– | 旧赌场的 还有新的 | 
| [27:57] | and I got no fucking clue | 我他妈不知道 | 
| [27:58] | what’s real and what ain’t been built yet. | 图上哪里建成了 哪里还没 | 
| [28:00] | Best guess? | 最有可能在哪儿 | 
| [28:04] | Take a left at the end of the hall. | 走廊尽头左拐 | 
| [28:09] | I could be hacking Google or the Caymans, | 我能黑进谷歌或开曼群岛[避税天堂] | 
| [28:12] | but, no, I gotta be infiltrating Fort Apache. | 但老子现在偏要潜入敌方要塞 | 
| [28:16] | Hey. BSD. | 女妖镇警署的 | 
| [28:19] | I need to get in there. | 我要进去 | 
| [28:20] | BSD has no jurisdiction on the Rez. | 女妖镇警署在居留地没有管辖权 | 
| [28:22] | If you’re not on the list, you don’t get in. | 你不在名单上 就不能进去 | 
| [28:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [28:26] | I could shoot you. | 我能给你一枪 | 
| [28:30] | We could shoot each other. | 要和我比比吗 | 
| [29:10] | That sounded nasty. | 听着真恶心 | 
| [29:21] | And no dice. | 没收获[骰子] | 
| [29:22] | Puns? Really? | 还跟我玩双关 | 
| [29:23] | – Sorry. – Okay, cut across the gaming room, go upstairs. | -抱歉 -穿过赌场 直接上楼 | 
| [29:38] | Ah, shit. | 操 | 
| [29:41] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:06] | What the hell’s going on? | 刚出什么事了 | 
| [30:08] | Job. | 贾伯 | 
| [30:09] | Baby, come back. | 宝贝 回来 | 
| [30:11] | Baby? | 宝贝 | 
| [30:13] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [30:19] | Fuck! | 操 | 
| [31:10] | Seriously. | 不是吧 | 
| [31:29] | Sheriff Hood. | 胡德警长 | 
| [31:35] | Oh, hi. | 你好啊 | 
| [31:41] | Hi yourself. | 好你个头 | 
| [31:42] | Ah, you think you know someone, huh? | 知人知面不知心啊 | 
| [31:45] | I know, right? | 是吧 | 
| [31:47] | I’m sorry, am I missing something? | 抱歉 我是不是错过了什么 | 
| [31:49] | – We’ve met before. – I’m just here for the girl. | -我们之前见过 -我是为这个姑娘来的 | 
| [31:52] | So you’re one of Proctor’s lackeys, is that it? | 这么说你也是普罗科特的一条走狗 对吧 | 
| [31:55] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [31:58] | If your argument’s with Proctor, | 如果你和普罗科特有过节 | 
| [31:59] | you gotta take it up with him. | 那是你们两个的事 | 
| [32:01] | I just get involved when you start kidnapping young women. | 但你绑架这位姑娘 我可不能坐视不理 | 
| [32:07] | Now cut her loose. | 立刻放了她 | 
| [32:08] | Well, you’re in no position to make demands here. | 在这儿还轮不到你来发号施令 | 
| [32:10] | What, this? | 为什么 因为这个吗 | 
| [32:12] | Come on, we both know she’s not gonna shoot me. | 拜托 我们都清楚她不会开枪的 | 
| [32:14] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可没那么确定 | 
| [32:22] | Okay, this is Kinaho land. | 这里是奇诺部落的地盘 | 
| [32:23] | I have no authority to arrest you; we all know that. | 我无权逮捕你 你我都清楚 | 
| [32:26] | But my guess is she’s not gonna press charges anyway. | 但我猜她之后也不会起诉你 | 
| [32:31] | So we can chalk this whole thing up | 不如我们把整件事归咎为 | 
| [32:32] | to one big misunderstanding. | 一场误会吧 | 
| [32:36] | You let her go now, this never happened. | 你放了她 一切都没发生过 | 
| [32:43] | – Put the gun down. – Fuck that. | -放下枪 -去你妈的 | 
| [32:44] | Nola! | 诺拉 | 
| [32:59] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [33:08] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 | 
| [33:10] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [33:18] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [33:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你在耍我吗 | 
| [33:32] | We’re not gonna shoot a sheriff. | 我们不能向警长开枪 | 
| [33:34] | It was a bad idea to begin with. | 一开始就是个错误 | 
| [33:38] | I’m done sending messages. | 看来威胁不起作用 | 
| [33:41] | It’s time to take a more direct approach. | 是时候来点更直接的了 | 
| [33:50] | You came for me. Thank you. | 谢谢你来救我 | 
| [33:54] | Don’t mention it. | 不用客气 | 
| [33:56] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 | 
| [33:57] | It’s fine. It’s just a scrape. | 没事 擦伤罢了 | 
| [33:58] | – Here– – I said it’s fine. | -这儿 -我说了没事 | 
| [34:18] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 | 
| [34:22] | I know this is a hard time for you, | 我知道这段时间你不好过 | 
| [34:25] | but your uncle, | 不过你舅舅 | 
| [34:28] | he’s not a good man. | 他不是个好人 | 
| [34:33] | You shouldn’t be living there. | 你不该住在他那儿 | 
| [34:36] | Well, then, let me live with you. | 那让我和你住 | 
| [34:40] | I’m not a good man either. | 我也不是好人 | 
| [35:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:16] | I’m fine. | 我很好 | 
| [35:22] | I’m gonna go get something to eat. | 我去吃点东西 | 
| [35:30] | So how did it go? | 还顺利吗 | 
| [35:32] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 | 
| [35:35] | Well, thank you. I do appreciate it. | 谢谢 我很感激 | 
| [35:38] | Like you said, I owed you one. | 你说过 我欠你个人情 | 
| [35:50] | Sheriff… | 警长 | 
| [35:54] | you never did ask me if I robbed that truck. | 你从没问过我有没有劫卡车 | 
| [35:57] | I guess I figured it wasn’t your style. | 我只是觉得那不像你的风格 | 
| [36:01] | No, it’s not. | 的确不是 | 
| [36:22] | This is nice. | 真不错 | 
| [36:27] | – I got you something. – Alex. | -送你样东西 -亚历克斯 | 
| [36:30] | It’s stunning. | 好看极了 | 
| [36:38] | What do you think? | 你喜欢吗 | 
| [36:40] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 | 
| [37:00] | Proctor, what the fuck? | 普罗科特 你搞毛啊 | 
| [37:03] | Hello, Alex. | 你好啊 亚历克斯 | 
| [37:08] | You come here to my home? Are you crazy? | 你就这么闯进我家 你疯了吗 | 
| [37:10] | Yeah, your security personnel weren’t very effective. | 是啊 你的保安可没什么能耐 | 
| [37:13] | You may want to talk to them when they wake up. | 等他们醒了你和他们谈谈吧 | 
| [37:23] | This is very romantic. | 真浪漫 | 
| [37:24] | Get the fuck out of here. | 快点滚出去 | 
| [37:28] | Don’t worry. Just be a minute. | 别急 一会就好 | 
| [37:32] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 | 
| [38:17] | You go near my niece again and it won’t be cow’s blood. | 你再敢碰我侄女 那就不是牛血了 | 
| [38:21] | It will be the blood of your family. | 是你家人的血 | 
| [38:24] | Every single one of them I can get my hands on. | 你所有我能找到的家人的血 | 
| [38:28] | I’ll fucking drown you in their blood. | 我他妈会用他们的血淹死你 | 
| [39:07] | I’m not even going to ask. | 我就不问你怎么伤的了 | 
| [39:11] | Figured I’ll be seeing you tomorrow. | 明天应该能见到你吧 | 
| [39:15] | Yeah, well, there’s not much of a difference | 是啊 反正汽车旅馆的房间 | 
| [39:17] | between my motel room and a cell, | 和牢房也没什么差别 | 
| [39:19] | so I figured I’d get a drink while I still could. | 我还是抓紧时间来喝一杯吧 | 
| [39:25] | It’s 30 days. | 三十天 | 
| [39:28] | That’s not long enough for the walls | 监狱里的人还不至于 | 
| [39:30] | to start fucking with your head, okay? | 跟你结下仇怨 | 
| [39:35] | Anyone messes with you, | 要是有谁惹你了 | 
| [39:37] | you don’t engage. | 你别跟她们斗 | 
| [39:39] | You keep to yourself, do quiet time. | 你管好自己 别惹是生非 | 
| [39:45] | It’s not prison I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是坐牢 | 
| [40:00] | That’ll all work itself out. | 家里的事慢慢就会好的 | 
| [40:06] | You just have to give them time. | 你得给他们点时间 | 
| [40:30] | You should get some sleep. | 你早点休息吧 | 
| [40:35] | We got a long drive tomorrow. | 明天要坐很久的车 | 
| [40:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [40:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [41:02] | This is all on me. | 这都得怪我 | 
| [41:06] | She’s going to jail ’cause of me. | 因为我 她要去坐牢了 | 
| [41:11] | You did 15 years for her. | 你都为她坐了15年了 | 
| [41:13] | It doesn’t make it right. | 于事无补啊 | 
| [41:14] | Look, I think you didn’t consider | 听着 你可能没考虑清楚 | 
| [41:16] | what would happen to her when you set up shop here, | 你在这里安顿下来对她有何影响 | 
| [41:20] | but no one does a stretch like you did | 但没人能像你蹲牢里这么久 | 
| [41:23] | without making some mistakes when they first come out. | 出来还不犯事的 | 
| [41:25] | Now you tell me. | 这话你总算说了 | 
| [41:26] | No, I think I told you then. | 我觉得之前也说过 | 
| [41:30] | Listen, you can sit here and get drunk | 你大可坐在这喝个酩酊大醉 | 
| [41:33] | while you dissect everything you’ve gone through. | 仔细分析经历过的一切 | 
| [41:36] | We’re ex-cons. It’s what we do. | 我们都曾是罪犯 我们就是这样 | 
| [41:39] | But at some point or another, | 但是有些时候 | 
| [41:41] | there’s only one question really worth asking yourself– | 唯一值得扪心自问的是 | 
| [41:46] | what are you going to do now? | 你现在要怎么做 | 
| [42:34] | You remember what I said. | 记住我说的 | 
| [42:39] | Quiet time. | 别惹是生非 | 
| [42:42] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [43:31] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走了 | 
| [44:06] | Bye-bye! | 再见 | 
| [44:34] | Look at this bitch. | 看看这骚包 | 
| [44:44] | Fuckin’ Malibu Barbie coming to do time. | 马里布芭比也来蹲监狱了 | 
| [45:03] | Backtracking, huh? | 不理人是吧 | 
| [45:05] | You got some attitude, bitch? | 你很拽啊 贱人 | 
| [45:12] | Come on, Squirrel. We’re gonna be late. | 快点 小松鼠 时间不早了 | 
| [45:13] | – I’m doing my hair. – Do it faster. | -我在弄头发 -动作快点 | 
| [45:16] | Relax, Breece. The restaurant isn’t gonna run out of food. | 急什么 布里斯 餐馆又不会没有吃的 | 
| [45:21] | Don’t you fucking tell me to relax! | 你他妈别让我不急 | 
| [45:23] | Please, Breece… | 求你了 布里斯 | 
| [45:39] | Hey, Squirrel. | 小松鼠 | 
| [45:41] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [45:43] | I just thought, you know, I’d make you dinner, | 我就是想 给你做顿晚饭 | 
| [45:45] | – like I used to. – You can’t just come into my house! | -就像从前 -你不能就这么闯进我家 | 
| [45:48] | Remember our Friday nights like this? | 记得我们从前的周五夜吗 | 
| [45:49] | I’d cook and then we’d dance right in the kitchen. | 我做饭 然后我们在厨房里跳舞 | 
| [45:53] | I thought you weren’t drinking. | 你不是不喝酒了吗 | 
| [45:54] | It’s just a beer, baby. | 不就一杯啤酒吗 宝贝 | 
| [45:56] | Come on. One more dance, come on. | 来吧 再跳支舞 | 
| [45:58] | – No. No. – Come on! | -不要 -来嘛 | 
| [46:00] | Get the fuck out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 | 
| [46:05] | Careful, now. | 当心点 | 
| [46:07] | I’m trying to be gracious here, | 我已经很大度了 | 
| [46:10] | to make amends. | 为了弥补过错 | 
| [46:15] | I said get the fuck out of my house. | 我说了滚出我的房子 | 
| [46:19] | Now! | 现在 | 
| [46:22] | You’re gonna shoot me, Squirrel? | 你想开枪打我吗 小松鼠 | 
| [46:26] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 | 
| [46:28] | Jesus! What the fuck, Siobhan?! | 天啊 搞什么 西沃恩 | 
| [46:31] | The next one’s going in your gut. | 下一枪让你开肠破肚 | 
| [46:36] | Big fucking cop now, huh? | 成了警察牛逼了 是吧 | 
| [46:38] | Want your fucking hair all perfect? | 你他妈喜欢美发对吗 | 
| [46:40] | Well, there you go. | 让你如愿 | 
| [46:41] | Well, go on, then. | 动手啊 | 
| [46:43] | God! | 天啊 | 
| [46:45] | Shoot me. | 开枪吧 | 
| [46:46] | Breece– ow! God! | 布里斯 天啊 | 
| [46:49] | – Breece! – Shoot me. Hmm? | -布里斯 -开枪啊 | 
| [46:51] | Fucking do it, you fucking cunt! | 他妈的开枪啊 臭婊子 | 
| [46:54] | No! | 不 | 
| [46:57] | Don’t! | 不要 | 
| [46:59] | – Come on! – No, no! | -来啊 -不 | 
| [47:02] | No, Breece, please! | 不 布里斯 求你了 | 
| [47:04] | Come on! | 来啊 | 
| [47:10] | – Hey, Alma, what’s up? – I’m a little worried about Siobhan. | -阿尔玛 怎么了 -我有点担心西沃恩 | 
| [47:12] | She was supposed to show up for the night shift an hour ago. | 她本该一小时前来值夜班 | 
| [47:16] | – You tried her cell? – I tried her everywhere. | -你打过她手机了吗 -我什么都试过了 | 
| [47:18] | I was getting ready to call | 我正准备打电话 | 
| [47:19] | one of the other deputies to swing by her place. | 让一位副官去她的房子看看 | 
| [47:21] | No. No, that’s fine. I’ll go. | 不 没事的 我去 | 
| [47:58] | Siobhan. | 西沃恩 | 
| [48:02] | What’s up, boss? | 什么事 头儿 | 
| [48:14] | You expecting someone else? | 你在等人吗 | 
| [48:17] | I wasn’t expecting anyone. | 我谁也没等 | 
| [48:29] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 | 
| [48:31] | Not really. | 不太想 | 
| [48:35] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [48:39] | Then just tell me where he’s staying. | 告诉我他住在哪 | 
| [48:49] | He’s at the motor lodge. | 他住在汽车旅馆 | 
| [48:52] | It’s right near his cousin’s place. | 就在他堂兄的家旁边 | 
| [49:13] | Fuckin’ Dream House Barbie. | 狗日的梦幻芭比娃娃 | 
| [49:27] | Oh, that’s so good. | 太舒服了 | 
| [49:28] | Oh, yeah. Oh, harder. | 用力 | 
| [49:42] | – You got a fuckin’ problem, Barbie? – No. | -你他妈的有问题吗 芭比 -没有 | 
| [49:45] | Look who came to apologize. | 看看谁来道歉了 | 
| [51:29] | Come on. | 来啊 | 
| [51:31] | Come on! | 来啊 | 
| [51:32] | Come on! | 来啊 | 
| [52:10] | So… | 那么 | 
| [52:12] | it turns out Breece isn’t staying | 原来布里斯没有住在 | 
| [52:14] | at the motor lodge after all. | 汽车旅馆 | 
| [52:17] | Sorry. My bad. | 对不起 我的错 | 
| [52:20] | I already called for an ambulance. | 我已经叫救护车了 | 
| [52:22] | Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听说了 | 
| [52:34] | You hurt? | 你受伤了吗 | 
| [52:36] | I’m good. | 我没事 | 
| [52:44] | I know I’ll lose my badge for this. | 我知道我会为此失去警徽 | 
| [52:48] | I’m on probation, for fuck’s sake. | 我正在服缓刑 他妈的 | 
| [52:55] | Go home. | 回家吧 | 
| [52:56] | I’ll clean this up. | 我来善后 | 
| [52:58] | He’ll tell ’em it was me. | 他会告诉他们是我干的 | 
| [53:00] | Yeah, I’ll have a talk with him. | 是的 我会跟他谈谈 | 
| [53:01] | He won’t stick around. | 他不会在镇上久留的 | 
| [53:10] | – Are you sure about this? – Yeah. | -你确定要这样做吗 -是的 | 
| [53:16] | Go home. | 回家吧 | 
| [53:26] | You know, for the last four years, | 你知道 这四年来 | 
| [53:28] | there wasn’t a day that I didn’t imagine | 我每一天都在幻想 | 
| [53:30] | some version of this playing out. | 做出类似的事情 | 
| [53:36] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 | 
| [53:41] | Better than I imagined. | 比想象中好 | 
| [53:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [53:50] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 头儿 | 
| [53:52] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 | 
| [55:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |