| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:03] | Where were you? I’m drowning out here. | 你怎么才来 我都快忙死了 | 
| [02:05] | Sorry. Two short stacks. | 抱歉 两份薄煎饼 | 
| [02:07] | Let me get you guys some more syrup. | 我给你们再拿点糖浆 | 
| [02:15] | – Enjoying the show? – Best seat in the house. | -最近如何 -再好不过了 | 
| [02:26] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛啊 | 
| [02:41] | I’ll catch you later. | 回见 | 
| [03:08] | So when are we gonna stop driving separate cars to work? | 话说我们什么时候一起开车来上班啊 | 
| [03:12] | As soon as we stop living at separate addresses. | 等我们住在一起的时候吧 | 
| [03:14] | – Right. – I mean, I’m not pushing for that. | -好吧 -我不是催你 | 
| [03:18] | No. | 没有 | 
| [03:20] | It’s okay. You can push a little. | 没事 你可以小催一下 | 
| [03:22] | – Oh, really? – Yeah, just a little. | -是吗 -别太急就行 | 
| [03:27] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [03:28] | My name is Kurt Bunker, sir. | 我叫柯特·邦克 警长 | 
| [03:30] | I’m here to apply for the open deputy position. | 我是来申请副警长一职的 | 
| [03:33] | Seriously? | 逗我呢 | 
| [03:35] | I understand that my physical appearance may be unsettling, | 我知道我的外表可能让人误会 | 
| [03:37] | but I can assure you my ties | 但我保证 很久之前 | 
| [03:39] | to the movement were severed long ago. | 我就与印第安活动没有关系了 | 
| [03:41] | Unfortunately, the removal of my tattoos | 不过要除去我身上的纹身 | 
| [03:43] | has taken longer than anticipated. | 需要的时间比预计长了点 | 
| [03:45] | Dade County Sheriff’s Department. | 戴德郡警署 | 
| [03:48] | – You’re a long way from Florida. – I was born in Banshee. | -离佛罗里达不近啊 -我出生在女妖镇 | 
| [03:51] | Just became prudent for me | 我认为自己最好 | 
| [03:52] | to distance myself from former associates. | 远离以前的圈子 | 
| [03:54] | Then why are you back? | 那你为什么回来 | 
| [03:55] | It was time to come home, ma’am. | 我该回家了 警官 | 
| [03:57] | What do your former associates think about that? | 你以前的朋友对此是什么看法 | 
| [04:00] | What they think is none of my concern. | 他们怎么看与我无关 | 
| [04:10] | Sorry, Bunker. Position’s filled. | 抱歉 邦克 我们已经有人了 | 
| [04:12] | You can hold onto that. I appreciate your time. | 这个你留着吧 打扰了 | 
| [04:21] | Was that for real? | 他是真想来吗 | 
| [04:23] | I kind of liked him. | 我挺喜欢他的 | 
| [04:35] | – Mr. Cage. – Mr. Proctor. | -凯奇先生 -普罗科特先生 | 
| [04:38] | – How are you, Kai? – Good. Thanks for coming. | -你好吗 凯 -很好 谢谢前来 | 
| [04:40] | I couldn’t turn down an invitation from an old friend. | 老友相邀我怎么能不来呢 | 
| [04:43] | Who is this pretty young thing? | 这位美女是谁 | 
| [04:45] | Oh, that’s Rebecca Bowman, my niece. | 这是丽贝卡·鲍曼 我侄女 | 
| [04:47] | I’m introducing her to the family business. | 我要让她熟悉一下家族事业 | 
| [04:49] | Proctor pulled the kid out | 普罗科特让这高中妞 | 
| [04:49] | of high school for a little show-and-tell. | 离开学校来这里学习 | 
| [04:52] | Martin, watch your mouth. Show a little respect. | 马丁 怎么说话呢 放尊重点 | 
| [04:56] | Sorry, Kai. | 抱歉 凯 | 
| [04:58] | So what was it you wanted to see me about? | 话说你找我来干什么 | 
| [05:00] | Well, old friend, we need to clarify our arrangement. | 老朋友 我们需要重申一下我们的约定 | 
| [05:04] | What arrangement is that? | 什么约定 | 
| [05:05] | While my factory was down for three weeks, | 我的厂子关了三周 | 
| [05:07] | you began supplying my Philadelphia customers. | 费城的客户是你供的货 | 
| [05:10] | I understand the impulse. You saw an opportunity. | 我知道其中的诱惑力 你也是看到了机会 | 
| [05:12] | But I’m up and running again now, | 但是我现在重新开张了 | 
| [05:14] | so we got to go back to things as they were before. | 所以我们以前怎么办现在还怎么办 | 
| [05:17] | I stay out of Ohio and you stay out of Pennsylvania. | 我远离俄亥俄 你也不要打宾夕法尼亚的主意 | 
| [05:20] | You couldn’t supply them, they came to me. | 你没供货 他们就来找我了 | 
| [05:22] | Plain and simple. Just business. | 仅此而已 只是生意 | 
| [05:25] | You fucked up, Proctor. You don’t get to take that back. | 你搞砸了 普罗科特 哪有要回去的道理 | 
| [05:27] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 | 
| [05:28] | Your uncle may be a big deal here in Banshee, | 你叔叔在女妖镇可能是个人物 | 
| [05:31] | but in the rest of the world, | 但是在别人眼里 | 
| [05:32] | he’s just a country inbreed with an inflated ego. | 他就是个近亲结婚生下的杂种 还目中无人 | 
| [05:34] | – Martin, shut your mouth. – I got it, Dad. | -马丁 给我闭嘴 -我能处理 爸 | 
| [05:37] | Yeah, I heard you were a scary dude back in the day, | 我听说你以前是个厉害人物 | 
| [05:39] | – but he doesn’t look so scary now, does he? – Martin, shut– | -可他现在也不过如此啊 -马丁 闭… | 
| [05:42] | Rebecca, no! | 丽贝卡 不要 | 
| [06:38] | Finish what you started. | 善始善终 | 
| [06:47] | No. No. | 不 不要 | 
| [07:52] | Just got off the phone with Sperling. | 刚跟斯柏林通完电话 | 
| [07:54] | Proctor will plead to a single misdemeanor weapons charge | 普罗科特愿意承认私藏武器 | 
| [07:56] | in exchange for time served. | 不想进监狱服刑 | 
| [07:58] | – I told him to go to hell. – Yeah, we’ll make the deal. | -我让他去死了 -同意他的条件 | 
| [08:00] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:03] | Call Sperling back and tell him that we’ll– | 打电话给斯柏林 告诉他我们… | 
| [08:04] | I heard what you said. | 我听到你说什么了 | 
| [08:05] | Then why are we still talking about it? | 那你还问什么 | 
| [08:08] | We’ve got a shot at putting Proctor away | 我们有机会解决普罗科特 | 
| [08:09] | and you just want to roll over and play dead. | 可你却想妥协 答应他们的条件 | 
| [08:11] | No, I’m done fighting battles I won’t win. | 不 我厌倦了这场毫无希望的战斗 | 
| [08:15] | Are you still on the pills? | 你还在嗑药吗 | 
| [08:16] | No, I’m clean. | 我已经戒了 | 
| [08:20] | So, I– | 我– | 
| [08:22] | I get to experience every single moment with total clarity. | 所以每一秒我都过得很清醒 | 
| [08:27] | Look, if you’ll excuse me, I need to– | 不好意思 我得– | 
| [08:29] | I need to get back to being the mayor. | 我得回去继续当市长 | 
| [08:33] | What does that entail, exactly? | 市长的职责又是什么 | 
| [08:36] | I’ll let you know when I figure it out. | 等我搞清楚了会告诉你的 | 
| [08:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:46] | Bad enough you got us robbing a military base, | 你让我们去抢军事基地已经够糟了 | 
| [08:48] | now we got to worry about all | 我们现在还得 | 
| [08:49] | these motherfucking Rambos killing our asses. | 提防亡命徒的追杀 | 
| [08:52] | You know, the colonel’s got the Marines guarding the money. | 上校让海军队员来守着钱 | 
| [08:54] | What the hell does he need the mercs for? | 他要这些雇佣兵干嘛 | 
| [08:57] | Cause it ain’t Uncle Sam’s cash they’re protecting. | 因为他们保护的可不是美国政府的钱 | 
| [09:01] | Turns out not everything is kosher at Boy Scout camp. | 不是所有事都像童子军一样干净 | 
| [09:03] | The official log accounts for nine million in that safe. | 公开的记录是 保险柜里有九百万 | 
| [09:05] | What about the unofficial log? | 那不公开的记录呢 | 
| [09:09] | That’s saying closer to 15. | 那就将近一千五百万了 | 
| [09:12] | Someone’s cooking the books. | 有人在做账 | 
| [09:13] | Not just someone. | 不是一般人 | 
| [09:16] | Colonel Douglas Stowe. | 道格拉斯·斯通上校 | 
| [09:17] | Naval Academy grad, first in his class. | 作为班里第一名从海军学院毕业 | 
| [09:20] | Tours in Beirut, Panama, and then Haiti. | 在贝鲁特 巴拿马和海地服过役 | 
| [09:22] | After that, he took a little walk on the wild side. | 之后他挑战了一下人生的其它可能 | 
| [09:25] | We’re talking about a string of nasty black ops | 他在伊拉克和阿富汗 | 
| [09:28] | in Iraq and Afghanistan. | 做了很多血腥的秘密任务 | 
| [09:30] | This ain’t just another bad motherfucker, | 这可不是个普通的坏人 | 
| [09:33] | this the guy they send in | 这是他们派来 | 
| [09:35] | to clean out all the other bad motherfuckers. | 杀光其他坏人的坏人 | 
| [09:44] | On the other hand, you steal from a thief… | 换句话说 黑吃黑 | 
| [09:48] | no one calls the cops. | 不会惊动警察 | 
| [09:53] | The cops won’t come after | 警察不会带着 | 
| [09:54] | us with hit teams and Apache helicopters. | 突击队和阿帕奇直升机来追我们 | 
| [10:50] | You are not welcome here. | 这里没人欢迎你 | 
| [11:05] | Kai. | 凯 | 
| [11:11] | You did not have to come. | 你不用来的 | 
| [11:14] | You have a fever. | 你发烧了 | 
| [11:17] | It’s just a touch of the flu. | 只是有点流感而已 | 
| [11:26] | Here, drink some water. | 喝点水吧 | 
| [11:37] | How can you allow this to go on? | 你怎么能任由她病着呢 | 
| [11:38] | The doctor was here. He gave her medicine. | 医生来过 也开了药 | 
| [11:40] | She doesn’t need a house call. She needs a hospital. | 她需要的不是家庭医生 她得去医院 | 
| [11:43] | He will be here again tomorrow. | 他明天还会来的 | 
| [11:45] | We will ask him. | 我们会问他 | 
| [11:48] | But that’s not good enough. | 这还不够 | 
| [11:49] | – Leave her! – Oh, Kai. | -别碰她 -凯 | 
| [11:51] | Get out of my way. | 让开 | 
| [11:55] | We can take care of her here. | 我们能在家照顾好她 | 
| [12:09] | Your mother is suffering from advanced pancreatic cancer. | 你母亲已经是胰腺癌晚期了 | 
| [12:15] | How much time, Doctor? | 还剩多长时间 医生 | 
| [12:17] | A month, maybe less. | 一个月 甚至更短 | 
| [12:22] | I’m going to put you down, mother. | 我要把你放下来了 妈妈 | 
| [12:24] | – Can you stand? – Yeah. | -你站得住吗 -没问题 | 
| [12:27] | Your mother is dying, Mr. Proctor. | 普罗科特先生 你母亲要死了 | 
| [12:32] | You should start thinking | 你应该开始考虑 | 
| [12:33] | about how you can make her most comfortable. | 怎样让她好受些 | 
| [13:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [13:10] | Before you answer that. | 在你回答之前 | 
| [13:14] | Don’t. | 别这样 | 
| [13:28] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [13:31] | Stop! | 停 | 
| [13:39] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 | 
| [13:43] | Do I get an explanation? | 能给我个理由吗 | 
| [13:44] | Does it really matter? | 理由重要吗 | 
| [13:46] | – Your husband? – No. | -你老公 -不是 | 
| [13:48] | – Somebody else? – There’s no time for anyone else. | -有其他人了 -我没时间给其他人 | 
| [13:51] | There isn’t even time for this. | 我跟你都没时间 | 
| [13:52] | Then what’s the problem? | 那问题出在哪里 | 
| [13:58] | My kids. | 我的孩子们 | 
| [14:01] | They need their mother at home, | 他们需要母亲留在家里 | 
| [14:02] | not sneaking out at night for booty calls. | 而不是溜出来跟人上床 | 
| [14:09] | This isn’t about your kids. It’s about you. | 这跟孩子无关 是你的问题 | 
| [14:11] | Don’t do that. | 别说了 | 
| [14:15] | This is a bubble. This isn’t anything. | 就当做个梦而已 没有其它意义 | 
| [14:21] | What we had was great, | 我们有过的一切很棒 | 
| [14:22] | but I’ve got to get back to the real world. | 但我得回到现实世界了 | 
| [14:33] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 照顾好自己 好吗 | 
| [14:36] | All right. | 好 | 
| [15:18] | You really like your military men. | 你很喜欢你的军人朋友啊 | 
| [15:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [15:31] | I was gonna ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你呢 | 
| [15:33] | Who I fuck is none of your business. | 我和谁睡都跟你没关系 | 
| [15:34] | It is when it affects the job. | 影响到工作就和我有关了 | 
| [15:35] | And how about you getting involved with your deputy sheriff? | 那你和副警长有一腿又怎么算 | 
| [15:38] | How does that affect the job? | 那就不影响工作了吗 | 
| [15:40] | We can’t do the heist if you’re involved with the target. | 你跟目标有关系我们就没法抢劫了 | 
| [15:42] | I already broke it off. Are we done? | 我已经和他断了 行了吗 | 
| [15:47] | Should I be worried? | 我需要担心吗 | 
| [15:48] | I told you I’d be ready. | 我说了我会准备好的 | 
| [15:50] | I’m not talking about the job. | 我不是指工作 | 
| [16:00] | I gotta get home. | 我得回家了 | 
| [16:21] | Hold your fire! | 停火 | 
| [16:26] | Adolf Hitler’s favorite game | 阿道夫·希特勒最喜欢的游戏 | 
| [16:29] | was cowboys and Indians. | 是牛仔对战印第安[对战游戏] | 
| [16:30] | He called the Russians redskins | 他管俄国佬叫红皮肤[印第安人] | 
| [16:32] | and found inspiration in the white man’s | 并从白人对我们纳瓦霍族的种族清洗中 | 
| [16:35] | ethnic cleansing of our Navajo kin. | 得到启发 | 
| [16:38] | Now Proctor has slaughtered our chief | 现在普罗科特屠杀了我们的酋长 | 
| [16:42] | and continues to take what is rightfully ours. | 还继续掠夺我们本当拥有的东西 | 
| [16:47] | Viho, Songaa. | 维霍 桑纳 | 
| [16:58] | Go get Proctor and the girl. | 去把普罗科特和那个女孩抓来 | 
| [17:00] | Bring them back here. | 带他们到这里来 | 
| [17:06] | I should be the one getting Proctor. | 应该让我去抓普罗科特 | 
| [17:09] | Not now. | 现在还不是时候 | 
| [17:10] | I’ve got other plans for you. | 我还有别的事要你做 | 
| [17:12] | Chayton. | 切顿 | 
| [17:15] | Everyone here thinks I get a free ride | 这里每个人都觉得我能在这里 | 
| [17:17] | ’cause I’m your brother. | 是因为我是你的兄弟 | 
| [17:18] | I need to show them. | 我要做给他们看看 | 
| [17:20] | You need to be patient. | 你要有耐心 | 
| [17:43] | Alison. | 艾莉森 | 
| [17:44] | I need your signature on the plea deal | 我需要你在认罪协议上签字 | 
| [17:46] | before I can file. | 才能提交 | 
| [17:48] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [17:50] | I included a future crime clause. | 我在里边加了未来犯罪条款 | 
| [17:52] | If Proctor gets so much as a speeding ticket, | 就算普罗科特拿了张罚单 | 
| [17:54] | we can revoke the plea deal and reopen the case. | 我们也可以撤回认罪协议 重审此案 | 
| [17:56] | Can I pour you a drink? | 要喝点什么吗 | 
| [17:58] | – I’m fine. – All right. | -不用了 -好吧 | 
| [18:00] | Suit yourself. | 请自便 | 
| [18:02] | I like the new apartment. | 我喜欢这间新公寓 | 
| [18:04] | Yeah, you know, for a lawyer, you’re a pretty shitty liar. | 作为一名律师 你谎撒得真差劲 | 
| [18:07] | Well, you have to at least put in some effort. | 好吧 你至少要装一下 | 
| [18:10] | Set up the kids’ rooms. | 把孩子们的房间准备好 | 
| [18:12] | Hang pictures. | 挂上些照片 | 
| [18:15] | Start cooking in the kitchen so it smells like home. | 在厨房里做顿饭让这里闻起来像个家 | 
| [18:19] | Yeah. You cook? | 你会做饭吗 | 
| [18:21] | I dabble. | 会一点 | 
| [18:23] | Why don’t you stick around and teach me? | 不如你留下来教教我 | 
| [18:30] | Gordon, I know you’ve been through the wringer, | 戈登 我知道你最近经历了一番折磨 | 
| [18:31] | but you’ve got to get it together. | 但是你得振作起来 | 
| [18:33] | – That was out of line. – You think? | -我刚刚有点出格了 -你以为呢 | 
| [18:36] | Alison, look, you don’t have to go. | 艾莉森 你不用非得走 | 
| [18:39] | I respect you too much | 我非常尊敬你 | 
| [18:40] | to watch you embarrass yourself like this. | 没办法看你这样作践自己 | 
| [19:03] | Nola. | 诺拉 | 
| [19:06] | You know, I thought you’d gone native, | 我想过你会入乡随俗 | 
| [19:07] | but this… | 但是这个 | 
| [19:09] | this is a whole new level. | 真是大开眼界 | 
| [19:11] | I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 | 
| [19:12] | I’m glad you think I like it. | 我很高兴你觉得我会喜欢 | 
| [19:15] | I wondered if you’d come back. | 我想过你会不会回来 | 
| [19:17] | I wondered the same thing. | 我也想过 | 
| [19:19] | Every time I think I’m rid of this goddamn place– | 每次我觉得我可以摆脱这个鬼地方了 | 
| [19:21] | – This place is your home. – It’s your home! | -这里是你的家 -这是你的家 | 
| [19:23] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 | 
| [19:25] | You are a Kinaho woman. | 你是奇诺族女人 | 
| [19:28] | Fat lot of good that did me growing up here. | 不知道倒了什么霉要在这里长大 | 
| [19:33] | I know you suffered greatly back then. | 我知道你以前遭了不少罪 | 
| [19:35] | You think you know. | 你以为你知道 | 
| [19:40] | – Nola. – What? | -诺拉 -怎么了 | 
| [19:44] | Let me die. | 让我死了吧 | 
| [19:46] | We already had this conversation in New Orleans. | 我们在新奥尔良就谈过这个问题了 | 
| [19:48] | Can we not do it again? | 能别再谈了吗 | 
| [19:50] | You’re already dead. | 你已经死了 | 
| [19:52] | I’m very sorry about your brother. | 你哥哥的事我很抱歉 | 
| [19:53] | – You despised Alex. – I pitied him. | -你瞧不起亚历克斯 -我可怜他 | 
| [19:57] | He forgot who he was, but his murder | 他忘了他是谁 但他的死 | 
| [19:59] | was a tragedy and we will avenge it. | 是个悲剧 我们会为他报仇的 | 
| [20:01] | By sending a couple of gangbangers to Proctor’s house? | 所以往普罗科特家派了一群混混吗 | 
| [20:03] | They can handle it. | 他们能处理好 | 
| [20:04] | Alex is dead because he underestimated Proctor. | 亚历克斯的死是因为他低估了普罗科特 | 
| [20:07] | With all due respect, I am not Alex. | 恕我直言 我不是亚历克斯 | 
| [20:15] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 不 你不是 | 
| [20:21] | Alex never liked you. He thought you were bad for the tribe. | 亚历克斯不喜欢你 他认为你会危害到部落 | 
| [20:26] | I am the tribe. | 我就是部落 | 
| [20:29] | Yeah, I really don’t care. | 我根本不在乎 | 
| [20:33] | Nola. | 诺拉 | 
| [20:35] | Don’t get in my way. | 别妨碍我 | 
| [20:37] | He was my brother, Chayton. | 他是我哥哥 切顿 | 
| [20:38] | And you will have your blood. | 你会让他们血债血偿的 | 
| [20:42] | – When you say? – Yes. | -但是要听令于你 -没错 | 
| [20:43] | No. | 不 | 
| [20:56] | There’s an old steam tunnel buried underneath the base. | 基地下埋着一条古老的汽管隧道 | 
| [20:58] | It’s like our own personal VIP entrance. | 就像我们的贵宾通道 | 
| [21:01] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 | 
| [21:03] | Okay, now y’all be careful down there. | 好的 你们要小心点 | 
| [21:06] | You know, snakes and what not. | 你懂的 蛇之类的玩意儿 | 
| [21:08] | After you. | 你先上 | 
| [21:10] | Just like old times. | 就像过去一样 | 
| [21:12] | So how we doing with the vault? | 那个保险箱研究得怎么样 | 
| [21:13] | Based on your description, it has to be a JT-3000 | 根据你的描述来看 应该是 | 
| [21:16] | custom-built in Virginia. | 在弗吉尼亚州定制的JT3000 | 
| [21:17] | – How many locks? – Two. | -有几道锁 -两道 | 
| [21:19] | One mechanical, the other digital. | 一道机械锁加一道电子锁 | 
| [21:27] | If we get past the rolling encryption code, | 如果我们能破解滚动加密代码 | 
| [21:29] | I’ll have to drill through six inches of reinforced steel | 我就得在钢筋外壳上钻个六英寸深的洞 | 
| [21:32] | to disable the tumbler system. | 破坏制动系统 | 
| [21:34] | Job can handle the encryption code. | 贾伯能破解密码 | 
| [21:36] | – It changes every 12 minutes. – We’ll have to work fast, then. | -每12分钟变一次 -那我们最好快点 | 
| [21:39] | – And by we, you mean me. – Yep. | -你是说我吧 -没错 | 
| [21:49] | – You wanted to see me, sir? – Sit. | -你找我吗 长官 -坐 | 
| [21:59] | My unit was point for black ops in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗时 我的小队专门执行黑色行动 | 
| [22:03] | Asset recovery, bag grabs, the dirty stuff. | 回收赃物 抢物资 尽干些脏活 | 
| [22:06] | One night we came under fire. | 有天晚上我们受到攻击 | 
| [22:08] | Not just a couple of insurgents with small arms, | 还不是什么游兵散将 | 
| [22:11] | dozens of them all armed to the teeth. | 而是一群全副武装的人 | 
| [22:14] | Someone had tipped them off. | 有人给他们通风报信 | 
| [22:16] | I called for air support, but it never came. | 我呼叫了空中增援 但迟迟不来 | 
| [22:20] | President’s troop reductions meant less support | 总统的撤军命令意味着 | 
| [22:22] | for soldiers still on the ground. | 对战场上士兵的增援变少了 | 
| [22:26] | Murphy and I were the only ones to make it out. | 只有墨菲和我逃了出来 | 
| [22:33] | The powers that be let seven good men, | 那次袭击让七名好汉 | 
| [22:35] | patriots, die for politics. | 爱国者 因政治而死 | 
| [22:41] | That’s why I only trust my people. | 所以我只信任我自己的人 | 
| [22:56] | This was found beneath a floorboard under your bunk. | 这是在你床铺下的地板下找到的 | 
| [22:59] | It’s not mine. | 这不是我的 | 
| [23:19] | You’re an idiot, Haddock. | 你是个傻瓜 哈多克 | 
| [23:25] | I could have made you rich | 我本可以让你赚大钱 | 
| [23:27] | and you blew it, for what? | 但你却搞砸了 为了什么呢 | 
| [23:32] | – 30 grand? – Sir, I swear– | -三万元 -长官 我发誓 | 
| [23:34] | Did I tell you to stand? | 我准你站起来了吗 | 
| [24:09] | Lock him in the brig. | 把他关起来 | 
| [24:32] | Seems too easy. | 感觉太容易了 | 
| [24:33] | Maybe Stowe doesn’t know about the tunnel. | 可能斯托不知道隧道的事 | 
| [24:40] | He knows. | 他知道 | 
| [24:44] | We got a solid steel door blocking us. | 我们被一扇铁门挡住了 | 
| [24:47] | How thick? | 有多厚 | 
| [24:50] | About 12 inches. | 大概12英寸 | 
| [24:51] | – Shape charges? – Now you’re talking my language. | -装药爆破吗 -这不是我的台词吗 | 
| [24:54] | Now hold on. If those walls are not properly reinforced, | 等等 如果那些墙壁的牢固性不好 | 
| [24:57] | your language will bring down the whole damn tunnel. | 你的台词估计会让这个隧道都塌了 | 
| [25:00] | What do you suggest? | 你想怎么办 | 
| [25:02] | Look, I’ll pull the door off the hinges | 我会把门的铰链拆了 | 
| [25:05] | the old-fashioned way. | 比较老式的办法 | 
| [25:07] | Like you got any other motherfucking way. | 说的好像你还知道别的方法似的 | 
| [27:22] | Checking in. All rooms secure. | 报告 所有房间安全 | 
| [28:21] | Go find Proctor. | 去找普罗科特 | 
| [29:25] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 | 
| [29:30] | There’s some shepherd’s pie in the fridge. | 冰箱里有些肉馅土豆馅饼 | 
| [29:32] | Ooh, beef or turkey? | 牛肉的还是火鸡的 | 
| [29:35] | I stopped eating red meat. | 我已经不吃红肉了 | 
| [29:37] | You should, too. | 你也应该这么做 | 
| [29:38] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能 | 
| [29:41] | You know what? | 这样吧 | 
| [29:42] | I’ll make us something to eat. | 我去做点吃的 | 
| [29:46] | I’ll make us some sandwiches. | 做点三文治我们吃 | 
| [29:48] | You got some lunch meat? Some cold cuts? | 你这有午餐肉吗 冷切肉呢 | 
| [29:51] | Brock, what’s your current location, over? | 布罗克 你当前在什么位置 完毕 | 
| [29:54] | Don’t. She’ll find somebody else. | 不要 她可以找别人的 | 
| [29:55] | I’m still on duty. Give it to me. | 我还在工作 给我 | 
| [29:57] | – Just let it– – Come on, give it to me. | -别管了… -快点给我 | 
| [29:58] | – I’m not messing around, Em. – Come on. | -我没跟你开玩笑 小艾 -不要 | 
| [30:01] | Damn it! | 靠 | 
| [30:03] | Uh, yeah, this is Brock. Go ahead, Alma. | 这是布罗克 请讲 阿尔玛 | 
| [30:07] | We got a call of a disturbance at the Proctor place. | 接到普罗科特家的骚乱报警 | 
| [30:09] | Casualties reported. | 有人员伤亡 | 
| [30:11] | Copy that. I’m on my way. | 收到 马上到 | 
| [30:13] | Job still comes first, huh? | 工作还是第一哈 | 
| [30:15] | – Come on. – Just like the old days. | -别这样 -跟过去一样 | 
| [30:18] | Em. | 小艾 | 
| [30:22] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样 | 
| [30:26] | I want you to leave. | 我想要你离开 | 
| [30:28] | You know what? | 跟你说 | 
| [30:29] | You’re in luck. | 你想啥来啥 | 
| [30:34] | I need pictures of everything. | 需要把所有东西都拍给我看 | 
| [30:35] | Tell her to keep it in focus this time. | 告诉她这次一定要集中注意力 | 
| [30:38] | I can hear you, Job. | 我能听到你说话 贾伯 | 
| [30:40] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [30:41] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 | 
| [30:43] | – Hood. – Hey, it’s Brock. | -胡德 -我 布罗克 | 
| [30:45] | Look, we got a DOA in Proctor’s pool. | 在普罗科特家的泳池里找到一名DOA | 
| [30:48] | Redbone. Looks like he and | 红骨帮 看样子他和他的小伙伴 | 
| [30:49] | his buddy roughed up the niece pretty bad. | 把人家侄女折腾够呛 | 
| [30:51] | I’m on my way. I gotta go. | 我马上过去 我得走了 | 
| [30:53] | Fuck you mean you gotta go? | 你得走了是他妈什么意思 | 
| [30:55] | I’m still on duty. | 我还在上班 | 
| [30:56] | Ana will finish up down here. | 安娜会干完这里的活 | 
| [30:57] | Baby, this whole fake sheriff bullshit | 宝贝 这假警长的破事 | 
| [30:59] | is getting in the way of your real job. | 已经耽误你真正的工作了 | 
| [31:01] | – You hear me? – Hard not to. | -听到没 -努力不听 | 
| [31:22] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [31:40] | Hey, Brock. Give us a minute. | 布罗克 给我一分钟 | 
| [31:44] | Sheriff. | 警长 | 
| [31:46] | You started this war when you took out Longshadow. | 你干掉朗西德的时候 这场战争就开始了 | 
| [31:48] | Yeah, well, you would know about starting wars, Sheriff. | 是的 开战了你会知道的 警长 | 
| [31:51] | Chayton’s not gonna stop coming for you. | 切顿还是会来找你的 | 
| [31:52] | That’s unfortunate for Chayton | 那是切顿不走运了 | 
| [31:54] | and anyone else who comes after what’s mine. | 任何来找我的人都一样 | 
| [31:55] | Okay, let me be clear. | 我跟你说明白 | 
| [31:57] | You and the Redbones can tear each other apart. | 你们两边斗成什么样是你们的事 | 
| [31:59] | I don’t give a shit. Just hurry the fuck up. | 老子不管 他妈的给我快点 | 
| [32:02] | My house was violated by these lowlifes. | 我家被这些下等人侵犯了 | 
| [32:04] | You do your job, Sheriff. | 干好你的活 警长 | 
| [32:10] | Hey, Raven. Come here. | 雷文 过来 | 
| [32:15] | You know the reservation. Where do we start? | 你了解居留地 从哪开始 | 
| [32:18] | We can’t just go to the reservation. | 我们不能就这么去居留地 | 
| [32:19] | Yeah, we can. I do it all the time. | 我们可以 我一直都这样 | 
| [33:22] | This is it? | 就是这儿了 | 
| [33:23] | Yep, Dog Iron. | 对 铁钩镇 | 
| [33:25] | A lot of Redbones hang out here. | 这里有很多红骨帮的人 | 
| [33:27] | Drinks are cheap and nobody bothers them. | 酒便宜 还不会有人来找麻烦 | 
| [33:29] | Hmm, well, let’s see what we can do about that. | 看看我们能做什么吧 | 
| [33:35] | Can we get a couple of drinks? | 给我们来点酒 | 
| [33:36] | Sure, three miles down the road. | 行 这条路再走三公里 | 
| [33:39] | Hey, Sue. | 你好 苏 | 
| [33:40] | Billy, you know better than to show up here in that uniform. | 比利 你知道不该穿这身制服来 | 
| [33:42] | Then just tell me if you’ve seen Chayton. | 你就告诉我有没有看到切顿吧 | 
| [33:44] | – Get the hell out of here. – People are getting hurt. | -滚出去 -有人在受伤 | 
| [33:47] | Our people. | 我们的人 | 
| [33:49] | All I know is that they’re deep in the woods. | 我只知道他们在丛林深处 | 
| [33:51] | Where abouts in the woods? | 丛林深处什么地方 | 
| [33:55] | – You gotta go. – Yo, Raven. | -你得走了 -雷文 | 
| [33:59] | Thanks for your time. | 谢谢你 | 
| [34:01] | What do you think your old man would say | 你觉得你老爹要是知道 | 
| [34:03] | if he knew you were taking orders from the white man? | 你听一个白小子的命令 他会说什么 | 
| [34:06] | – Move, Spatch. – Or what? | -让开 斯派奇 -不然呢 | 
| [34:11] | You sure that’s how you want to play this? | 你一定要玩这套吗 | 
| [34:18] | Your, uh, badge… | 你的警徽 | 
| [34:22] | don’t mean shit around here. | 在这屁都不是 | 
| [34:26] | Well, the badge is the last thing you should worry about. | 警徽是你最不用担心的 | 
| [34:29] | How’s that? | 此话怎讲 | 
| [34:35] | Sit the fuck down. | 他妈的给我坐下 | 
| [34:41] | How about we all put our dicks away? | 都别闹了好么 | 
| [34:45] | It’s good to see you, too, Aimee. | 见到你也很高兴 艾米 | 
| [34:47] | What the hell, Billy? | 搞什么啊 比利 | 
| [35:09] | The hospice nurse is here. | 善终服务的护士来了 | 
| [35:11] | – Mr. Proctor. – Ms. Lotus. | -普罗科特先生 -洛特斯女士 | 
| [35:13] | Thank you for coming on such short notice. | 时间紧 谢谢你能来 | 
| [35:15] | You came highly recommended, you know. | 大家对你的评价很高 | 
| [35:17] | Please, call me Emily. | 请叫我艾米丽 | 
| [35:19] | All right, Emily. | 好的 艾米丽 | 
| [35:21] | Why don’t you make yourself at home here? | 请像在自己家里一样 | 
| [35:23] | And anything you need, just ask. | 需要什么尽管说 | 
| [35:26] | Why don’t you start by introducing me to your mother? | 先把我介绍给你母亲好吗 | 
| [35:34] | This is Leah, my mother, and Rebecca, my niece. | 这位是莉亚 我母亲 还有瑞贝卡 我侄女 | 
| [35:38] | It’s a pleasure to meet you both. | 很高兴见到你们 | 
| [35:40] | Emily will be staying with us, Mother, | 艾米丽会和我们住在一起 妈妈 | 
| [35:41] | to help care for you. | 来照顾你 | 
| [35:46] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [35:48] | I– I had an accident. | 我 我发生了意外 | 
| [35:51] | Well, have you put anything on those cuts? | 你有给伤口上药吗 | 
| [35:53] | No. | 没有 | 
| [35:57] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [35:58] | It’ll help keep you from scarring. | 它会防止伤口结疤 | 
| [36:00] | – You’ve got great skin. – Thank you. | -你的皮肤很好 -谢谢你 | 
| [36:03] | Let me show you to your room. | 让我带你看看你的房间 | 
| [36:12] | Notie and Spatch were looking for a fight. | 诺提 斯派奇找我们茬儿 | 
| [36:14] | You were looking for a fight. | 找事的是你们 | 
| [36:16] | What are you thinking going to the Dog Iron in a BSD uniform? | 穿着女妖镇的警服来这儿干嘛 | 
| [36:18] | – He was following me. – I wasn’t talking to you. | -他是跟着我来的 -我没跟你说话 | 
| [36:22] | We’re looking for Chayton Littlestone. | 我们在找切顿·里特斯通 | 
| [36:23] | – You know him? – Is he serious? | -你认识他吗 -他是认真的吗 | 
| [36:25] | – We’re on the same side here. – Get off the res, Billy. | -我们一起的 -滚出保留地 比利 | 
| [36:27] | If Yaz finds out that you’re out here– | 如果雅兹发现你在这儿 | 
| [36:29] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who’s Yaz? | 等等 雅兹是谁 | 
| [36:31] | Karl Yazzie. Chief of the Kinaho PD. | 卡尔·雅兹 奇诺警局的警长 | 
| [36:33] | Sounds like someone I should meet. | 听起来我应该见见这人 | 
| [36:34] | Let’s go. I’ll take you. | 我们走 我带你去 | 
| [36:36] | No, you should probably get in your car | 不 识相的话 你应该 | 
| [36:38] | and drive away if you know what’s good for you. | 钻进车里 赶紧离开 | 
| [36:42] | Do I look like someone who knows what’s good for him? | 我看起来像是识相的人吗 | 
| [36:54] | Chief. | 警长 | 
| [36:56] | You must have made a wrong turn, boy. | 你一定是来错地方了 小子 | 
| [36:58] | This is the Kinaho Police Department. | 这里是奇诺警署 | 
| [37:00] | – And who do we have here? – Sheriff Lucas Hood. | -这位是谁 -卢卡斯·胡德警长 | 
| [37:03] | You busted that fat bastard that killed the Cleary girl. | 就是你逮捕了杀柯利瑞的混蛋 | 
| [37:06] | I’m surprised you know about that, | 我很惊讶你知道这事 | 
| [37:07] | seeing as you didn’t lift a finger to help. | 那就是你懒得帮忙了 | 
| [37:09] | Happened on your beat, not mine. | 是在你的辖区发生的 不是我的 | 
| [37:11] | I stay on my side of the line. | 我只管好我辖区的事 | 
| [37:17] | Okay, well, Chayton and the Redbones, | 好吧 切顿和红骨帮 | 
| [37:19] | they hijacked a truck from Camp Genoa. | 他们洗劫了一辆热那亚基地的军车 | 
| [37:22] | Stole about a dozen crates of AKs and M4s. | 偷了大概十二箱的AK和M4 | 
| [37:25] | – What? When? – Sounds like a military issue. | -什么 何时发生的 -听起来是军方的事 | 
| [37:28] | Not if the guns end up in Banshee. | 如果枪在女妖镇出现 就归我管 | 
| [37:30] | Sorry, I can’t tell you where the man is if I don’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道他在哪里 | 
| [37:34] | But we’ll keep an eye out for him. | 但我们会留意他的 | 
| [37:38] | You’ll keep an eye out? | 你们会留意的 | 
| [37:41] | None of your business, huh? | 事不关己 是吧 | 
| [37:48] | – Let’s go. – Oh, one other thing, Sheriff. | -我们走 -还有件事 警长 | 
| [37:50] | – Yeah? – I call you sheriff as a courtesy, | -什么 -出于礼貌我叫你警长 | 
| [37:53] | even though out here you’ve got no standing. | 即使你在这儿什么都不是 | 
| [37:57] | The next time you pull some shit like you did today, | 下次你再搞出今天这样的屁事 | 
| [37:59] | I’m gonna have BIA crawling all over your ass. | 我就报告印第安事务局 烦死你 | 
| [38:03] | You mind your own backyard and we’ll mind ours. | 咱还是各管各的吧 | 
| [38:06] | Billy. | 比利 | 
| [38:08] | That goes for you, too. | 你也一样 | 
| [38:18] | So Yaz is dirty? | 雅兹是坏警察吗 | 
| [38:19] | No. | 不是 | 
| [38:21] | That would actually require ambition. | 他没那么有野心 | 
| [38:23] | Yazzie gave up on that a long time ago. | 他只是很久以前就放弃了 | 
| [38:27] | Between the tribal council and the Redbones, | 部落议会和红骨帮 | 
| [38:29] | he’s everyone’s bitch. | 他都不得罪 | 
| [38:31] | – What about the girl? – Aimee? She’s the real deal. | -那个姑娘呢 -艾米吗 她是个狠角色 | 
| [38:35] | She just wants to make a difference. | 她只是不想碌碌无为 | 
| [38:37] | She doesn’t like you much. | 她不太喜欢你 | 
| [38:39] | Yeah, she feels I abandoned her. | 对 她觉得我抛弃了她 | 
| [38:42] | She’s not wrong. | 她做的对 | 
| [38:44] | But I had to get my family out. | 不过我得把家人救出来 | 
| [38:49] | You got kids? | 你有孩子 | 
| [38:50] | Yeah, two little girls. | 对 俩女儿 | 
| [38:53] | Rachel and Kim. | 蕾切尔和金姆 | 
| [38:54] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [38:57] | No. No kids. | 我没孩子 | 
| [39:44] | Jenny. | 珍妮 | 
| [39:46] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 | 
| [39:58] | Living room or bedroom? | 客厅还是卧室呢 | 
| [40:00] | I think I’m gonna, um– | 今天还是算了… | 
| [40:02] | I’m– I’m really tired. I– | 我很累… | 
| [40:05] | I bet I can wake you up. | 我肯定能让你精神 | 
| [40:06] | No, Jenny. | 不 珍妮 | 
| [40:10] | Look, I shouldn’t have called you. | 我不该叫你来的 | 
| [40:17] | For your trouble. | 麻烦你了 | 
| [40:22] | Try again tomorrow? | 明天再试试吗 | 
| [40:25] | No, I– I think this is the end of the road for us. | 不必了 我们到此为止吧 | 
| [40:33] | Well, if you change your mind, | 好吧 如果改变主意 | 
| [40:36] | you know where you can find me. | 随时来找我 | 
| [40:59] | Kitchen’s closed, men. | 我们打烊了 | 
| [41:01] | That’s all right. We already ate. | 没事 我们吃过了 | 
| [41:05] | I would think after a guy like you got his ass kicked by a woman, | 我还以为你这样的人被女人揍了 | 
| [41:08] | the last thing he’d want to do | 绝对不会 | 
| [41:09] | is bring his friends over to watch it happen again. | 带朋友来再感受一遍呢 | 
| [41:11] | You got a smart mouth on you, bitch. | 小嘴倒是挺利的 婊子 | 
| [41:13] | So I hear. | 他们都这么说 | 
| [41:14] | I’m gonna shut it for you tonight permanently. | 今晚我就让你再也张不开嘴 | 
| [41:18] | Listen, | 听着 | 
| [41:21] | it’s been a long day and I’m all out of repartee. | 我今天很累了 懒得跟你嘴炮 | 
| [41:23] | So if you came here to fight, | 你要是来打架的 | 
| [41:24] | quit whining like a little girl and get right down to it. | 就别娘泡似的瞎逼逼 赶紧动手 | 
| [41:27] | – What’s going on here? – Get lost, Pocahontas. | -这是怎么了 -别管 波卡洪塔斯 | 
| [41:29] | – Ain’t none of your business. – Normally, I’d agree. | -不关你事 -我一般不会插手 | 
| [41:32] | But if you’re messing with the only person | 可你如果找她麻烦 | 
| [41:33] | who can serve me some of that apple pie, | 我就不能坐视不理了 | 
| [41:35] | then I’m afraid it is my concern. | 毕竟她做的苹果派无人能敌 | 
| [41:36] | I’ll give you three seconds to walk your pretty little ass | 我给你三秒钟 扭着你的小翘臀 | 
| [41:39] | out that door before I– | 滚出去 否则我… | 
| [41:44] | Don’t talk about my ass. | 别说我的屁股 | 
| [41:48] | So, how about that pie? | 能给我做个派吗 | 
| [41:50] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [42:09] | – You’re Alex Longshadow’s sister. – Nola. | -你是亚历克斯·朗西德的妹妹 -我是诺拉 | 
| [42:12] | And you’re the New York mobster’s daughter. | 你是纽约犯罪集团老大的女儿 | 
| [42:14] | Carrie. Sorry about your brother. | 我叫卡莉 你哥哥的事我很遗憾 | 
| [42:17] | Sorry about your life. | 你的人生我也很遗憾 | 
| [42:20] | Those are nice. What are they, Glocks? | 你戴的是什么 挺好看 格洛克枪吗 | 
| [42:23] | Modified 17Cs. | 改良过的17C | 
| [42:24] | Cycle at 1,200 rounds per minute. | 射速能达到每分钟1200发 | 
| [42:29] | Mmm, more of a Springfield girl myself. | 恩 我更喜欢M1903 | 
| [42:32] | Different strokes. | 感觉不一样 | 
| [42:35] | That’s a great pie. They bake it here? | 派很好吃 是这里做的吗 | 
| [42:38] | I should know the answer to that. | 我理应回答得上来 | 
| [42:40] | I don’t. | 但我不知道 | 
| [42:44] | I do know where they keep the scotch. | 不过我知道苏格兰威士忌在哪里 | 
| [42:57] | Sins of the fathers. | 敬父辈的罪行 | 
| [43:00] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [43:36] | I, um, thought we could hang out. | 我 想来看看你 | 
| [43:46] | You shouldn’t really be here. | 你不该来 | 
| [43:52] | Don’t you have school? | 你不用上学吗 | 
| [43:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [43:55] | Yeah. | 也是 | 
| [43:57] | Okay, so then after school? | 好吧 那放学以后呢 | 
| [43:59] | – I can come by the Cadi. – No, Deva– | -我可以去凯迪店 -不 蒂法 | 
| [44:00] | – Don’t you want to get to know me? – Yes. | -你不是想了解我吗 -是啊 | 
| [44:01] | Then why won’t you? | 那为啥不呢 | 
| [44:02] | Look, I know this is confusing for you, | 我知道你现在想不通 | 
| [44:04] | but Gordon raised you, he loves you, | 但是戈登养大了你 他很爱你 | 
| [44:06] | he’s your father. | 他是你的父亲 | 
| [44:11] | And what about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [44:17] | You told me you stayed in Banshee because of me. | 你说你留在女妖镇是为了我 | 
| [44:19] | I had to make sure you were okay. | 我是想确保你没事 | 
| [44:24] | I’m not. | 我有事 | 
| [44:30] | Fuck! | 操 |