| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:38] | – Brock. – Yeah? | -布罗克 -什么事 | 
| [01:54] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [02:11] | Better have a damn good reason for trespassing on my land. | 擅闯我的地盘 你们最好有充分的理由 | 
| [02:17] | If this is your land, | 如果这是你的地盘 | 
| [02:19] | you must be Sani Crow. | 你一定就是萨尼·克劳 | 
| [02:23] | We’re looking for Chayton Littlestone. | 我们找切顿·里特斯通 | 
| [02:25] | He killed our friend. She was a cop. | 他杀了我们的朋友 她是个警察 | 
| [02:28] | Then you came a long way for nothing. | 那你们这趟算是白费了 | 
| [02:30] | Oh, fuck. I blame you for this. | 我操 都怪你 | 
| [02:41] | This woman you say Chayton killed, | 你说切顿杀的那个女人 | 
| [02:43] | what did she do to him? | 她怎么得罪他了 | 
| [02:46] | Nothing. | 没得罪他 | 
| [02:49] | Then why would he take her life? | 那他为什么杀她 | 
| [02:51] | ‘Cause he’s a fucking psychopath. | 因为他是个变态 | 
| [02:53] | There was a time when you people | 有段时间你们 | 
| [02:54] | would have called him a wild savage instead. | 都该管他叫野人 | 
| [02:57] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 对 这么叫他没错 | 
| [02:59] | Listen, he came to you for help | 听着 他来寻求你的帮助 | 
| [03:02] | and you gave him sanctuary. | 然后你给他庇护 | 
| [03:05] | I understand that. He’s your people. | 这我理解 他是你的人 | 
| [03:07] | But right now every cop | 但现在方圆一千英里内 | 
| [03:08] | within a thousand miles is looking for him. | 所有警察都在找他 | 
| [03:10] | Not even you can avoid that kind of heat. | 这种麻烦你也惹不起吧 | 
| [03:14] | That’s why I didn’t allow him to stay. | 所以我没让他留下 | 
| [03:18] | – When did he leave? – Hood. | -他什么时候走的 -胡德 | 
| [03:23] | A few days before you showed up. | 在几天前 | 
| [03:26] | And where did he go? | 他去哪里了 | 
| [03:29] | My best guess would be the Quarter. | 最有可能去了法国区那边 | 
| [03:32] | It’s not a big place. | 那地方不大 | 
| [03:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [03:46] | Hundred bucks says he’s lying. | 我敢打赌他在说谎 | 
| [03:47] | – Doesn’t matter. – Why not? | -没关系 -为什么 | 
| [03:50] | He sent us to the French Quarter. | 他让我们去法国区 | 
| [03:52] | Whether he’s selling us out or Chayton, | 不管他出卖我们还是切顿 | 
| [03:54] | we all end up in the same place. | 最终我们都是去那里 | 
| [05:26] | Yeah! | 漂亮 | 
| [05:29] | Brock, do you see him? | 布罗克 你看到他了吗 | 
| [05:32] | I can’t see anything. The crowd’s too damn thick. | 我什么都看不到 人太他妈多了 | 
| [05:38] | Hit that motherfucker. | 狠揍那个狗娘养的 | 
| [05:39] | – Hit that motherfucker. – Boys, let’s up the ante. | -狠揍那个狗娘养的 -伙计们 我们来加注 | 
| [05:42] | Let’s get some real shit up in here. | 我们来点真格的 | 
| [05:44] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 好 好 | 
| [06:03] | Yeah! | 耶 | 
| [06:12] | How the hell did you get down there? | 你怎么会到这种鬼地方来 | 
| [06:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for our main event. | 女士们先生们 压轴大戏马上开演 | 
| [06:18] | In this corner, from God knows where, | 这方 来自鬼知道是哪里来的 | 
| [06:21] | weighing in at– who gives a fuck? | 量级…谁他妈管这么多 | 
| [06:27] | Our undefeated champion | 我们战无不胜的冠军 | 
| [06:29] | the Slayer! | 屠杀者 | 
| [06:32] | Is it me, or does this entire place smell like ass? | 是我鼻子有问题 还是这儿真的臭气熏天 | 
| [06:36] | And now, | 现在 | 
| [06:37] | joining us in a surprise appearance, | 让我们欢迎大家最喜爱的选手 | 
| [06:40] | a favorite here at the Underground. | 在地下搏击场惊艳登场 | 
| [06:43] | Born again. | 重生 | 
| [06:45] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 | 
| [06:47] | Chayton! | 切顿 | 
| [07:11] | Hood. | 胡德 | 
| [07:13] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 | 
| [07:17] | I can’t see you. Where are you? | 我看不到你 你在哪里 | 
| [07:38] | Hood, where are you? | 胡德 你在哪里 | 
| [07:57] | Finish him. | 干掉他 | 
| [08:05] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [08:08] | Hood, what the hell are you doing? Hood! | 胡德 你他妈干嘛呢 胡德 | 
| [08:22] | Hood! | 胡德 | 
| [08:48] | The lady cop, | 那个女条子 | 
| [08:51] | she was your woman? | 生前是你的女人 | 
| [08:56] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [10:10] | Don’t move, Chayton. | 不许动 切顿 | 
| [10:12] | Fuck you, cop. | 去你的吧 条子 | 
| [10:13] | The next shot will blow your fucking face off. | 我下一枪会轰掉你的脑袋 | 
| [10:15] | There are no guns allowed in here. | 这里不许带枪 | 
| [10:16] | We’re cops, asshole. | 我们是警察 混蛋 | 
| [10:18] | This man is wanted for murder. | 这个人因涉嫌谋杀被通缉 | 
| [10:19] | Not here, he’s not. Here, that man is under my protection. | 这里不一样 在这里 他受我保护 | 
| [10:23] | Fine. I’ll shoot you, too. | 好 那我也崩了你 | 
| [10:27] | Now that’d be a neat trick. | 这招不错 | 
| [10:37] | This didn’t go as planned. | 跟计划不一样啊 | 
| [10:38] | -Chayton. – Fuck. | -切顿 -操 | 
| [10:40] | Is that man you’re fighting also a pig? | 跟你打的这人也是个条子吗 | 
| [10:43] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [10:46] | Now, as much as I’d love | 虽然我很乐意 | 
| [10:48] | to give these fans the death they deserve, | 让这些粉丝们得偿所愿 观赏死亡 | 
| [10:52] | I think that killing a police officer | 但恐怕杀死警官 | 
| [10:54] | might complicate my arrangement with local law enforcement. | 会使我和执法部门的关系复杂化 | 
| [11:00] | You’re done. | 够了 | 
| [11:04] | You’re done, Chayton! | 够了 切顿 | 
| [11:09] | I’ll see you again, cop. | 改日再会 条子 | 
| [11:10] | Yeah, you fucking know you will. | 还他妈用你说 | 
| [11:23] | Now, what you gentlemen need to understand | 先生们 你们要知道 | 
| [11:28] | is that Chyton is a beloved figure here | 切顿在地下搏击场 | 
| [11:30] | at the Underground. | 深受欢迎 | 
| [11:32] | And it is only my goodwill | 你现在还没被这些狂热的粉丝们 | 
| [11:34] | that is keeping these dedicated fans | 碎尸万段 | 
| [11:38] | from tearing you apart limb from limb. | 全靠的是我的善心 | 
| [11:42] | And I’ll wager you, | 我打赌 | 
| [11:44] | you got roughly 60 seconds | 趁着我的善心还在 | 
| [11:48] | before that goodwill fails me. | 你能有大概六十秒时间 | 
| [11:52] | Starting now. | 现在开始 | 
| [11:58] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s get the hell out. | 来 走 咱们快出去 | 
| [12:00] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [12:01] | God damn it, I thought the plan was to watch Chayton. | 该死 我还以为任务就是盯着切顿呢 | 
| [12:03] | I didn’t want to lose him again. | 我不想再次放掉他 | 
| [12:05] | I’m pretty sure that’s what just happened. | 我确定一定以及肯定他刚刚已经走了 | 
| [12:06] | – Now he knows we’re here. – That’s an understatement. | -现在他知道我们来了 -这说法算温和的了 | 
| [12:08] | What if he leaves New Orleans? | 他要是离开新奥尔良怎么办 | 
| [12:11] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他哪也去不了 | 
| [12:22] | What is it, Burton? | 博登 怎么了 | 
| [12:23] | There’s a small discrepancy in inventory at the factory. | 我们在工厂对货品清单有一点小分歧 | 
| [12:27] | – What, missing product? – The opposite. | -怎么 货少了 -正相反 | 
| [12:30] | It seems we’re showing more profit than sales. | 我们的利润貌似比销售要多 | 
| [12:32] | Well, that’s a good problem to have. | 这倒是个不错的问题 | 
| [12:43] | What would you like me to do? | 您想让我怎么做 | 
| [12:45] | Look into it. | 调查一下 | 
| [12:47] | Tell me what you find out. | 告诉我你查到什么 | 
| [12:51] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 | 
| [12:52] | No. Nothing else. | 没了 就这事 | 
| [12:59] | Burton looked worried. | 博登看起来有点忧心忡忡的 | 
| [13:01] | Oh, Burton always looks worried. | 博登一直都那副样子 | 
| [13:03] | It’s just business. | 生意上的事罢了 | 
| [13:19] | Hey, I thought you went out. | 我以为你出去了 | 
| [13:20] | You thought wrong, again. | 你想错了 又一次 | 
| [13:24] | Did you lose something? | 你丢了什么东西吗 | 
| [13:27] | Not something. $125,000. | 不是东西 十二万五千美金 | 
| [13:33] | Apparently some motherfucker | 很明显 有人不知道 | 
| [13:34] | forgot I’m the one who can count. | 我还会数数 | 
| [13:39] | What the fuck were you thinking taking that money? | 你是怎么想的 要拿这些钱 | 
| [13:42] | Now hold on. | 打住 | 
| [13:44] | It’s just a small taste of what I got coming to me. | 比起我现在的麻烦 这只是小事一桩 | 
| [13:46] | Nothing coming to no one until we all decide how to handle it. | 在我们想出解决办法之前 这都不算事 | 
| [13:49] | It’s not like I’m running off to Atlantic City. | 我又不是要跑路去大西洋城 | 
| [13:52] | I’m not an idiot. | 我可不是傻子 | 
| [13:53] | You doing a damn good impression of one. | 你看起来就像一个傻子 | 
| [13:59] | Something came up. | 我遇到点事 | 
| [14:02] | – What? – Something personal. | -什么事 -私人的事 | 
| [14:05] | That’s all you need to know. | 你知道这么多就够了 | 
| [14:17] | Hey. Hey! | 喂 你要去哪 | 
| [14:25] | Let it go, Job. | 别管了 贾伯 | 
| [14:30] | I ain’t sitting on this just to cover for your fat ass. | 我可不是为了替你收拾烂摊子的 | 
| [14:33] | You hear me? | 你听明白没 | 
| [14:38] | You do what you got to do. | 做你该做的 | 
| [14:41] | So will I. | 我也是 | 
| [14:48] | Take the bag directly to the drop point. | 直接把包带去交易点 | 
| [14:51] | You deliver to Morales himself or no one at all. | 只能把包给莫拉莱斯本人 | 
| [14:54] | – Okay? – Yes, ma’am. | -记住了吗 -记住了 | 
| [14:58] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [15:01] | If your uncle finds out… | 如果你叔叔发现了 | 
| [15:10] | Some chances are worth taking. | 有些机会是要抓住的 | 
| [15:12] | Don’t you think? | 你难道不这么认为吗 | 
| [15:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 | 
| [15:19] | Call me when you’re finished. | 完事之后打电话给我 | 
| [15:44] | You’re violating our agreement with Frazier | 你违反了我们跟弗拉奇尔的协议 | 
| [15:47] | and selling to the Salvadorans. | 把货卖给了萨尔瓦多人 | 
| [15:51] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [15:52] | Your uncle won’t like that. | 你叔叔不会允许的 | 
| [15:55] | Then don’t tell him. | 那就别告诉他 | 
| [16:07] | It can be our secret. | 把这当做我们的秘密 | 
| [16:15] | And in the end… | 到最后 | 
| [16:18] | he’ll thank us for it. | 他会因此感谢我们的 | 
| [16:43] | I’m not going to tell him. | 我不会告诉他的 | 
| [16:45] | It should come from you. | 应该由你来说 | 
| [16:52] | I’m trying to help him. | 我是想要帮他 | 
| [16:55] | Can’t you see that? | 你难道看不出吗 | 
| [16:57] | This woman is making him weak. | 这个女人让他变得软弱 | 
| [17:00] | He’s making bad decisions. | 他正在做出错误的决定 | 
| [17:01] | He’s risking everything he’s built. | 把从前的成果全都拿来冒险 | 
| [17:03] | That’s not going to happen. | 不会这样的 | 
| [17:06] | It’s already happening. | 已经这样了 | 
| [17:12] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [17:15] | Do what you have to do. | 做你想做的 | 
| [17:18] | But just know you’ll be making him pick between us. | 不过提醒你 你这是逼他在我们之中选一个 | 
| [17:23] | And do you really think | 你真的觉得 | 
| [17:26] | he’ll choose you | 他会选你 | 
| [17:28] | over his very special niece? | 而不是他特别的侄女 | 
| [18:02] | Again. Good, good. | 再来一次 很好 | 
| [18:05] | That’s it. One, two, three, slip. | 很好 一二三 躲 | 
| [18:07] | There you go, baby. | 好样的 宝贝 | 
| [18:12] | Uppercuts, uppercuts– one, two, three, four, five, | 上勾拳 上勾拳 一二三四 | 
| [18:14] | six, seven, eight, nine, ten. | 二二三四 | 
| [18:16] | That’s it. One, two, three, slip. | 没错 一二三 躲 | 
| [18:19] | Stay– keep your head up. Keep your head up. | 保持 头抬起来 抬起来 | 
| [18:20] | One, two, three, slip. One, two, three, slip. | 一二三 躲 一二三 躲 | 
| [18:23] | – Oscar. – Shug. | -奥斯卡 -沙格 | 
| [18:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [18:36] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 | 
| [18:38] | He was doing good, all things considered. | 从各方面来看 他还挺不错的 | 
| [18:41] | But a few months back, things got bad, you know? | 不过几个月前还挺糟糕的 你知道吗 | 
| [18:45] | Between the doctors, the nurses, | 天天跟医生护士打交道 | 
| [18:47] | all the new prescriptions, | 不停地换新药 | 
| [18:50] | We’re drowning, Shug. | 压得我们喘不过气来 沙格 | 
| [18:56] | Open it. | 打开 | 
| [19:04] | Jesus. | 天呐 | 
| [19:06] | No, this is way too much. | 不 这太多了 | 
| [19:08] | It’s not even close to what I owe your old man. | 我欠你父亲的可比这些多多了 | 
| [19:12] | Look, Pop took his chances just like every other boxer | 听着 爸爸只是像所有其他拳击手一样 | 
| [19:15] | that climbs into that ring. | 上场搏命罢了 | 
| [19:17] | Could have just as easily been you. | 当时倒下的说不定也会是你 | 
| [19:19] | It wasn’t. | 不是的 | 
| [19:21] | Why don’t you stick around, you know? | 你要不四处看看吧 | 
| [19:22] | You could give some of those young punks | 你可以指点指点这些毛头小子 | 
| [19:24] | the benefit of your wisdom. | 传授你的智慧 | 
| [19:29] | That bag is about all the wisdom I got left. | 这个袋子就是我所有的智慧所在 | 
| [19:54] | You trying to give me a heart attack? | 你想把我吓出心脏病吗 | 
| [19:57] | A girl can dream. | 求之不得 | 
| [20:00] | Start talking. | 说吧 | 
| [20:03] | No. | 不 | 
| [20:10] | That’s real mature, Job. | 你一点都不幼稚 贾伯 | 
| [20:11] | Now you tell me | 现在你告诉我 | 
| [20:14] | who did you give that motherfucking money to? | 你他妈到底把钱给谁了 | 
| [20:22] | His name is Oscar Cruz, Jr. | 他叫小奥斯卡·克鲁兹 | 
| [20:28] | His father was a fighter. | 他父亲曾经是拳击手 | 
| [20:30] | So, what, you forgot his son’s bar mitzvah present? | 所以呢 你是忘记给他儿子送成年礼吗 | 
| [20:34] | Senior wasn’t ready for that fight. | 西尼尔当时并未做好上场的准备 | 
| [20:38] | The promoters didn’t care. | 但主办方不在乎 | 
| [20:40] | I didn’t care either. | 我也不在乎 | 
| [20:43] | I mean, the title was on the line. | 箭在弦上不得不发 | 
| [20:46] | The ref should have stopped | 我下了几次重手后 | 
| [20:47] | the fight after I landed a few big ones. | 裁判应该马上叫停比赛的 | 
| [20:51] | Lord knows I couldn’t. | 天知道我控制不住了 | 
| [20:53] | By the time his head hit that canvas, | 他的头撞到围栏上前 | 
| [20:57] | I had scrambled his brains so badly | 我对他脑子猛击了好几下 | 
| [20:59] | that he would never speak again. | 以至于他后来再也没法说话了 | 
| [21:08] | So where is he now? | 那他现在在哪 | 
| [21:12] | He’s in some overpriced nursing home out West. | 他住在西部某家奇贵无比的疗养院里 | 
| [21:16] | Drooling and wearing a diaper. | 流着口水 穿着尿布 | 
| [21:22] | Now, could you please | 现在你能把 | 
| [21:25] | give me my distributor cap back? | 分电盖还给我吗 | 
| [22:14] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗 | 
| [22:23] | Oh, looks like you’ve been down here quite some time. | 看起来你在这被关了很久了 | 
| [22:28] | They worked you over real good. | 他们好像把你整得很惨 | 
| [22:32] | Always be prepared. | 永远未雨绸缪 | 
| [22:40] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 别担心 我不会伤害你的 | 
| [22:45] | I’m not gonna hurt you. I’ll cut you loose. | 我不会伤害你 我给你松开 | 
| [22:57] | Just take your time. | 慢慢来 | 
| [22:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [23:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [23:37] | I saved one for you. | 留了一个人给你 | 
| [23:41] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 | 
| [24:07] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [24:08] | I am going to help you become a better man. | 我要帮你变成更好的人 | 
| [24:12] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 | 
| [24:15] | What did he tell you? | 他跟你说了什么 | 
| [24:17] | You are going to graciously return all the money he gave you. | 你要有风度地把他给你的钱还回去 | 
| [24:20] | That money was a gift to my father. | 那钱是给我父亲的 | 
| [24:23] | Oscar Cruz, Sr., died in November of 2007. | 老奥斯卡·克鲁兹 2007年11月逝世 | 
| [24:28] | I saw your handiwork with the forged | 我见过你伪造的 | 
| [24:30] | hospital forms and insurance records. | 医院表格和保险记录 | 
| [24:33] | Junior’s been collecting his benefits for years. | 他儿子已经冒领他的福利多年 | 
| [24:36] | Almost as long as he’s been playing you. | 也差不多玩了你这么多年 | 
| [24:38] | Sugar thinks I have no clue | 糖果以为我根本不知道 | 
| [24:39] | what really happened in the fight that night. | 那晚比赛时发生的事 | 
| [24:41] | But I know what he did | 但我清楚他那样对我父亲 | 
| [24:42] | to my father had nothing to do with boxing. | 根本不是因为拳击比赛 | 
| [24:44] | He took everything… | 他夺走了一切… | 
| [24:45] | Bitch, I ain’t come to hear your sob story. | 混蛋 我不是来听你叨叨的 | 
| [24:48] | I come for the money. | 我来拿钱 | 
| [24:50] | Then come and take it. | 那就自己来拿 | 
| [24:52] | What you did or did not do in the past don’t mean shit to me. | 不管你过去做了什么都不关我的事 | 
| [24:55] | What concerns me is a colleague | 我关心的是此时此刻 | 
| [24:57] | that can’t keep to the motherfucking plan in the here and now. | 我的同伴不能按他妈的计划行事 | 
| [25:01] | I just want you to remember | 你要记住 | 
| [25:04] | I gave your punk ass a chance. | 我给过你这个混蛋机会 | 
| [25:21] | Float like a butterfly, motherfucker. | 要像蝴蝶一样灵巧 兔崽子 | 
| [25:32] | You think you know what happened, Job, | 你自以为知道事实 贾伯 | 
| [25:35] | but you don’t. | 但并非如此 | 
| [25:43] | Who was she? | 她是谁 | 
| [25:46] | Well, if it ain’t for money and it ain’t for glory, | 如果既不为钱又不为名 | 
| [25:48] | there’s only one thing left. | 那只剩一个可能了 | 
| [25:50] | Who was she? | 那个女人是谁 | 
| [26:08] | Her name was Vanessa. | 她叫瓦内萨 | 
| [26:11] | I loved her, but she loved him. | 我爱她 但是她爱着他 | 
| [26:15] | I could hear her in the stands cheering for her man. | 我能听到她在人群中为她的男人欢呼雀跃 | 
| [26:18] | A man who wasn’t me. | 但那个人不是我 | 
| [26:20] | I never felt that kind of pain. | 我觉得非常痛苦 | 
| [26:23] | I didn’t know what to do with it. | 我不知道如何是好 | 
| [26:24] | So I gave it to Oscar to deal with instead. | 所以我让奥斯卡来处理 | 
| [26:29] | For 25 years, | 25年来 | 
| [26:32] | I sent his family anything I could spare. | 我把节省下来的都给了他们家 | 
| [26:35] | Wasn’t much, but it was something. | 虽然不多 但是我的心意 | 
| [26:40] | Listen to me. Let it go. | 听我说 放下吧 | 
| [26:43] | I have had more than my fair share | 我听这些悲悲切切的事 | 
| [26:45] | of Podunk Tragedy Theater. | 听得够多了 | 
| [26:47] | I do not have the energy. | 我没那么多精力 | 
| [26:53] | Hey. | 等等 | 
| [26:57] | You could have kept that money, you know. | 你可以留着这些钱的 | 
| [27:00] | Didn’t have to say a damn word to me. | 完全不用跟我打招呼 | 
| [27:04] | So why’d you give it back? | 为什么还回来 | 
| [27:07] | I didn’t give it all back. | 我并没有全还给你啊 | 
| [27:28] | * Your love ain’t never been so strong * | *你的爱就是一剂猛药* | 
| [27:37] | * Your love ain’t never been so strong * | *你的爱就是一剂猛药* | 
| [27:45] | * 16 candles burning * | *十六只蜡烛正燃烧* | 
| [27:47] | * Make love all night long * | *缠绵整夜到破晓* | 
| [27:55] | * Love is * | *爱是* | 
| [27:57] | * Two rivers running side by side * | *两条河流并排流淌* | 
| [28:04] | * Love is * | *爱是* | 
| [28:07] | * Two rivers running side by side * | *两条河流并排流淌* | 
| [28:27] | Ain’t nobody in here gonna talk to us. | 这里没一个人肯跟我们说话 | 
| [28:31] | No. | 是啊 | 
| [28:34] | But they’ll talk to Chayton. | 但他们会和切顿说话 | 
| [28:37] | And he’ll find us? | 等他来找我们吗 | 
| [28:39] | That’s the idea. | 我是这么想的 | 
| [28:44] | You know, Hood, | 胡德 | 
| [28:46] | we’ve been working together for a while now | 我们共事时间也不短了 | 
| [28:49] | and I realized | 可我发现 | 
| [28:52] | I don’t know the first thing about you. | 我根本不了解你 | 
| [28:56] | You know, like where you’re from. | 比如 你是哪里人 | 
| [29:01] | Originally. | 你老家 | 
| [29:06] | Town full of day drinkers. | 满街都是大白天就喝酒的人 | 
| [29:07] | That’s a concept I can get– | 看得出他们… | 
| [29:08] | You got something on your mind, Brock? | 你有什么心事吗 布罗克 | 
| [29:18] | Yeah, I guess I do. | 好像有吧 | 
| [29:24] | You know, | 你看 | 
| [29:27] | when we– | 我们 | 
| [29:30] | when we killed Hondo, | 我们杀了本渡后 | 
| [29:33] | I swore to myself never again. | 我就发誓再也不杀人了 | 
| [29:36] | And yet here I am | 可我现在 | 
| [29:40] | a short while later | 才没过多久 | 
| [29:44] | on another assassination junket. | 就又来跟你杀人了 | 
| [29:46] | Sometimes the law can’t give justice. | 有时法律无法给人正义还人公道 | 
| [29:49] | Oh, don’t kid yourself, Hood. | 别欺骗自己了 胡德 | 
| [29:52] | This isn’t justice. | 这不是正义 | 
| [29:54] | Hondo wasn’t justice, okay? | 杀本渡也不是正义 | 
| [29:56] | This is cold, hard, self-serving revenge. | 这只是冰冷残酷而又自私的报复 | 
| [29:59] | We’re killers, okay? Don’t make us idiots. | 我们是杀人犯 别欺骗自己了 | 
| [30:01] | Keep your fucking voice down. | 他妈的声音轻点 | 
| [30:03] | Who gives a shit? They’re all drunk. | 管他们干什么 全都是醉鬼 | 
| [30:04] | – You need to calm down. – Fuck that, man. | -你得冷静 -去他妈的 | 
| [30:06] | We drove through five states to come here to kill a man. | 我们开车横跨五州到这就为了杀一个人 | 
| [30:09] | You don’t have to kill anyone. | 你不必杀人 | 
| [30:11] | Then what the hell am I doing here? | 那我来这里干什么 | 
| [30:16] | Huh? What am I doing here? | 我来这里干什么 | 
| [30:21] | Hood! | 胡德 | 
| [30:53] | Oh, my God. | 好爽啊 | 
| [30:55] | Oh, fuck. | 爽死我了 | 
| [32:57] | You can’t kill me, cop. | 你杀不了我 条子 | 
| [32:59] | You’re just a man. | 你只是凡人 | 
| [33:02] | No man can kill me. | 没人能杀死我 | 
| [33:03] | Hood! | 胡德 | 
| [33:10] | Damn it, give me that. | 靠 快给我 | 
| [36:05] | I underestimated you. | 我低估了你 | 
| [36:11] | You’re not a cop. | 你不是警察 | 
| [36:14] | No. | 没错 | 
| [36:19] | Your people deal in lies. | 你们总是生活在谎言中 | 
| [36:23] | You will never understand | 你永远不会理解 | 
| [36:25] | the purity of true purpose. | 真正目标的纯洁性 | 
| [36:31] | Of a spiritual calling. | 精神召唤的纯洁性 | 
| [36:36] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 | 
| [36:44] | I am a warrior. | 我是名勇士 | 
| [36:52] | I held her neck in these hands. | 我就是用这双手掐住她的脖子 | 
| [36:58] | So delicate. | 那么的纤弱 | 
| [37:00] | Felt her pulse tapping against my fingertips. | 我的指尖可以感受到她跳动的脉搏 | 
| [37:08] | The life running through her. | 感受到她的生命 | 
| [38:24] | We should probably get the hell out of Dodge | 趁当地警察还没赶来 我们应该 | 
| [38:25] | before the locals show up, huh? | 赶紧离开这里 | 
| [38:28] | Hood, let’s go. | 胡德 我们走 | 
| [38:37] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回去了 | 
| [38:40] | What? | 你说什么 | 
| [38:45] | I’m done. | 我要做的都做完了 | 
| [38:49] | I got nothing left. | 那没有什么让我留恋的了 | 
| [38:51] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样了 | 
| [38:53] | You’re just gonna walk away? | 你就打算这么离开吗 | 
| [38:56] | You know, I’ve been driving myself crazy | 为了弄明白你是什么人 | 
| [38:57] | trying to figure you out, but I’m done. | 我快把自己逼疯了 但是够了 | 
| [39:02] | Who you are, who you were, | 你现在是谁 原来是谁 | 
| [39:05] | where you’re from, I don’t care. | 从什么地方来 我都不在乎 | 
| [39:08] | I don’t care anymore. | 我现在都不在乎了 | 
| [39:11] | The only thing I care about is my town. | 我唯一在乎的是我的小镇 | 
| [39:14] | Kai Proctor has been having his way with us, | 凯·普罗斯特用他的方式控制我们 | 
| [39:17] | all of us, for way too long. | 控制我们所有人太久了 | 
| [39:20] | But you, | 但是你 | 
| [39:22] | you’re the first guy that bastard couldn’t own. | 你是唯一一个那个混蛋控制不了的人 | 
| [39:25] | And together, you and me, we could take him down for good. | 你和我一起 我们可以把他彻底扳倒 | 
| [39:35] | No. | 不感兴趣 | 
| [39:36] | God damn it. | 真见鬼 | 
| [39:38] | What do you think she would have wanted, huh? | 你觉得她想要的是什么 | 
| [39:45] | I’m not going back to Banshee without you. | 我不会一个人回女妖镇的 | 
| [39:50] | Gotta finish what you started. | 你要打完这场战争 | 
| [39:54] | Even if I’ve got to kick your ass all the way back there myself. | 就算拖我也要亲自把你拖回去 | 
| [40:02] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我不会一个人离开的 | 
| [40:08] | Are you done? | 你说完了吗 | 
| [40:12] | I think so. | 说完了 | 
| [40:17] | Come on. | 那走吧 | 
| [40:34] | In the name of the Lord and the Church, | 以主和教会的名义 | 
| [40:37] | we extend to you the hand of fellowship. | 我们向你伸出信徒之手 | 
| [40:42] | “I am He who blots out your transgressions for my own sake | 我为了自己的缘故而清楚你们的罪行 | 
| [40:46] | and remembers your sins no more.” | 忘却你们的罪行 | 
| [40:51] | Rise up and be ye a faithful member of the Church. | 请起身 从此你就是教会忠实的一员 | 
| [41:09] | In youth we learn. | 年轻时我们学习 | 
| [41:11] | In age we understand. | 年长时我们懂得 | 
| [41:15] | This belonged to your mother. | 这个是你妈妈留下的 | 
| [41:19] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 父亲 | 
| [41:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [41:42] | Kai. | 凯 | 
| [41:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [42:44] | Bacon burger. Cheeseburger. | 培根汉堡 芝士汉堡 | 
| [43:02] | I thought you and soldier boy were done. | 我还以为你和那个当兵的结束了呢 | 
| [43:04] | We are. | 我们是结束了 | 
| [43:05] | Does he know that? | 他知道吗 | 
| [43:15] | Hello, Carrie. | 你好 卡莉 | 
| [43:18] | Jesus. What happened to you? | 天哪 你怎么了 | 
| [43:20] | I got robbed. | 我被打劫了 | 
| [43:22] | Doug, are you okay? | 道格 你没事吧 | 
| [43:25] | I will be. | 我会没事的 | 
| [43:26] | Did you call the cops? | 你报警了吗 | 
| [43:27] | No, I’ll be handling this myself. | 没 我自己处理 | 
| [43:31] | Maybe you can help. | 也许你能帮我 | 
| [43:33] | I understand your father was no stranger to illegal behavior. | 我知道你父亲对违法犯罪不陌生 | 
| [43:40] | Maybe you could shed some light on the nuances of the criminal mind. | 也许你能指点我犯罪心理的玄妙之处 | 
| [43:44] | My father and I had a complicated relationship. | 我跟我父亲的关系很复杂 | 
| [43:47] | I doubt I’d be much help. | 我恐怕帮不上什么忙 | 
| [43:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [43:51] | I’d like some more water, please. | 请再给我倒点水 | 
| [43:54] | Of course. | 没问题 | 
| [44:08] | They came in through the old service tunnel. | 他们从旧作业隧洞进入 | 
| [44:11] | A winch was used to breach the steel door. | 用绞车来突破钢门 | 
| [44:13] | They took control of the security cameras and motion sensors. | 他们控制了监控摄像机和运动传感器 | 
| [44:17] | These guys used our own defenses to their advantage. | 这些人利用了我们的防御系统 | 
| [44:20] | The biometric lock was bypassed using a dimensional latent clone | 利用立体复制模具和高端复制声音发生器 | 
| [44:23] | and high-end vocal replication generator. | 破解了生物识别电子锁 | 
| [44:25] | Somebody got close enough to steal your voice and fingerprints. | 有人近到可以窃取你的声音和指纹 | 
| [44:29] | Once they were inside, the rolling vault codes | 他们进入以后 旋转保险库密码 | 
| [44:31] | were exploited by an elite hacker. | 被一个高端黑客破解 | 
| [44:33] | After that, all they needed was an experienced safecracker. | 接下来 只需一个有经验的破箱人 | 
| [44:36] | And just like that, our money was theirs. | 就这样 我们的钱成了他们的 | 
| [44:42] | Captain Murphy, we have three unknowns. | 墨菲上校 未知嫌疑人有三个 | 
| [44:44] | Van driver makes four. | 加上开车的就是四个 | 
| [44:47] | Start with the hacker. | 先说黑客 | 
| [44:48] | He defeated every encryption I set up, | 他破解了我设的每个密码 | 
| [44:50] | avoided every malware trap. | 避开了每个恶意软件陷阱 | 
| [44:52] | And beyond that, | 这还不止 | 
| [44:53] | he hacked into an ironclad mainframe to shut us down. | 他还黑进了坚不可摧的主机把我们关在外 | 
| [44:56] | You’re saying he’s as good as you? | 你是说他跟你一样厉害吗 | 
| [44:58] | I’m saying he’s better. | 我是说他更厉害 | 
| [45:03] | Tell me about the safecracker. | 说说这个破箱人 | 
| [45:05] | The lock was drilled dead center, | 锁从死点钻开 | 
| [45:07] | the tumblers manipulated with a gentle touch. | 换向齿轮被轻易操纵 | 
| [45:10] | The approach was simple, elegant. | 方法简单 优雅 | 
| [45:12] | The work of a professional. | 专业人士的手法 | 
| [45:19] | Are you sure I can’t get you anything else? | 你确定不要别的了吗 | 
| [45:21] | Not today. | 今天不要了 | 
| [45:25] | The one I haven’t figured out is the one you fought in the tunnel. | 我没弄懂的是你在隧道里对战的那人 | 
| [45:29] | He was well trained. | 他受过很好的训练 | 
| [45:30] | Lethal, but a little rusty. | 致命 但有点生疏了 | 
| [45:33] | He allowed his enemy to live | 他让他的对手活着 | 
| [45:35] | instead of cutting his throat. | 而不是割了对方的喉咙 | 
| [45:37] | It shows he’s gone soft. | 说明他变心软了 | 
| [45:41] | Maybe grown a conscience. | 也许是有良心了 | 
| [45:43] | Why have his partners blow the tunnel before he was clear? | 为什么他的同伴在他撤出之前就炸隧道了 | 
| [45:46] | Loyalty and a commitment to the objective. | 忠诚 愿为目标献身 | 
| [45:51] | Number three is gonna be a challenge. | 三号人物会有挑战 | 
| [45:52] | Dismiss all enlisted personnel. | 解散所有士兵 | 
| [45:54] | I want them off the base within the hour. | 我要他们一小时内离开基地 | 
| [45:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [46:01] | Notify HQ that as of today | 通知总部从今天开始 | 
| [46:04] | Camp Genoa is officially shut down. | 热那亚基地正式关闭 | 
| [46:14] | We’re gonna hunt them down and take back what they stole from us. | 我们要抓到他们并且拿回属于我们的东西 | 
| [46:17] | And then we will make them pay. | 然后我们要让他们付出代价 |