| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:20] | Know what photokeratitis is? | 知道什么叫雪盲症吗 | 
| [00:26] | How about flash blindness? | 光盲症呢 | 
| [00:31] | The same thing, really. | 其实一样 | 
| [00:33] | Both caused by excessive exposure to ultraviolet light. | 都是过度暴露在紫外线下引起的 | 
| [00:40] | Cornea burns, | 角膜灼伤 | 
| [00:42] | unable to handle the light’s intensity. | 无法承受光的强度 | 
| [00:47] | And you temporarily lose your vision. | 让你暂时失明 | 
| [00:54] | The theory– | 理论上 | 
| [00:56] | pain is only psychological | 你只会有心理痛苦 | 
| [00:58] | since the retina has no pain receptors. | 因为视网膜上没有痛觉感受器 | 
| [01:05] | This particular model was built by Homeland Security | 这种特别的方式是911事件后 | 
| [01:09] | to torture prisoners after 9/11. | 国安局用来折磨犯人的 | 
| [01:13] | Unfortunately, it was banned… | 不幸的是 后来被禁止了 | 
| [01:19] | after some of those fuckers went blind for good. | 因为有些混蛋永远瞎了 | 
| [03:22] | Let me the fuck out! | 他妈的放我出去 | 
| [03:26] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我他妈要杀了你 | 
| [03:29] | Motherfucker, I will fucking kill you! | 混蛋 我他妈要杀了你 | 
| [06:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [06:05] | Hey, Bunker. | 邦克 | 
| [06:14] | Doctor says you’re gonna be all right. | 医生说你不会有事 | 
| [07:25] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 | 
| [07:27] | You’re safe. Look at me. | 你安全了 看着我 | 
| [07:29] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [07:36] | You have a fever. | 你发烧了 | 
| [07:38] | Your body is fighting off the infection. | 你的身体在抵抗感染 | 
| [07:46] | I’m gonna lift up your head, okay? | 我要把你的头扶起来 好吗 | 
| [07:51] | Hold it down. That’s good. | 咽下去 很好 | 
| [07:54] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [07:56] | That’s good. | 很好 | 
| [08:03] | That’s it, swallow. | 就是这样 咽下去 | 
| [08:07] | I’m gonna clean you up a little bit more, okay? | 我再给你清理一下伤口 好吗 | 
| [08:11] | It’s gonna sting. | 会有点疼 | 
| [08:16] | Do you have any idea… | 你知道… | 
| [08:21] | what you’re even doing? | 自己在做什么吗 | 
| [08:26] | You’re still breathing, aren’t you? | 你还活着 不是吗 | 
| [09:25] | You. | 是你 | 
| [09:32] | You gonna invite us in? | 要邀请我们进去吗 | 
| [09:34] | Colonel Stowe may have been crazy, | 虽然斯托上校是个疯子 | 
| [09:36] | but he was still military and kept meticulous records. | 但他仍然是军人 什么都记录得清清楚楚 | 
| [09:39] | After Genoa, CID seized his files. | 热那亚事件后 刑事调查局掌握了他的资料 | 
| [09:42] | I tried everything I could to get my hands on them, | 我用想尽一切办法 | 
| [09:43] | but I kept hitting brick walls. | 但都没拿到 | 
| [09:46] | So then she came back to you? | 所以她就去找你了吗 | 
| [09:49] | Y’all know busting through walls is my specialty. | 你知道偷盗是我的专长 | 
| [09:54] | Okay, so then you stole the Genoa files from CID? | 所以你们从刑事调查局把热那亚的资料偷出来了吗 | 
| [09:59] | Don’t need to steal when you got the power of persuasion. | 只要你有足够的说服力 根本不用偷 | 
| [10:02] | Took a little longer than I would have liked. | 虽然花的时间有点长 | 
| [10:04] | Finally got to the right record clerk in the Pentagon. | 但最终还是找对了五角大楼的档案员 | 
| [10:07] | In exchange for me not chopping off his dick, | 为了让我不把他的老二剁掉 | 
| [10:09] | he graciously supplied me with a copy of the files. | 他慷慨地给我了一份资料的复印件 | 
| [10:12] | There was a list of everyone working on the base that day. | 里面有那天在基地工作的所有人员名单 | 
| [10:15] | So you compared it to the list of casualties? | 然后你们拿它对比了伤亡名单 | 
| [10:17] | One name was unaccounted for. | 有一个人没找到 | 
| [10:19] | Private contractor named Leo Fitzpatrick. | 一个叫利奥·菲茨帕克里特的私人保镖 | 
| [10:35] | I’m guessing you know how to find this Leo? | 你应该知道怎么找到这个利奥吧 | 
| [10:38] | Of course, soldier boy. | 当然了 兵哥 | 
| [10:46] | I’ve never been on my own before. | 我从没有一个人过 | 
| [10:49] | You’re not anymore. | 以后不会了 | 
| [10:51] | Sir. | 先生 | 
| [10:54] | Nina Cruz. | 妮娜·克鲁兹 | 
| [10:56] | Send her in. | 让她进来 | 
| [11:01] | – Mr. Mayor. – What is it, Deputy? | -市长先生 -怎么了 副警长 | 
| [11:04] | The last three guys your district attorney cut loose | 上次你的地检官放走的那三个人 | 
| [11:06] | were all royally fucked up after the fact. | 之后都遭了黑手 | 
| [11:12] | Vigilante? | 自卫队员吗 | 
| [11:13] | I think it’s more than that. | 我认为不仅如此 | 
| [11:14] | See, all three releases were connected to you. | 你看 三起释放都与你有关 | 
| [11:17] | Whoever the vigilante is, | 无论这些自卫队员是谁 | 
| [11:19] | they know you’ve got the DA in your pocket. | 他们知道你控制了地方检察官 | 
| [11:21] | Someone’s sending you a message. | 有人在向你示威 | 
| [11:25] | Sheriff Lotus. | 洛特斯警长 | 
| [11:28] | What do you think, Deputy? | 你怎么想 副警长 | 
| [11:29] | I think Brock makes a lot of noise, | 布罗克一向嘴上抱怨 | 
| [11:31] | but he’d never come after you like that. | 但他绝不会那样对付你 | 
| [11:33] | Then get me a name. | 那给我查出是谁 | 
| [11:35] | It could get messy. | 可能会惹上麻烦 | 
| [11:38] | Then you’ll clean it up. | 那就把麻烦处理掉 | 
| [11:40] | You hired me to be your eyes and your ears. | 你雇我做你的耳目 | 
| [11:44] | I don’t mind doing the cleaning, | 我不介意处理麻烦 | 
| [11:46] | but that costs more. | 但价钱得提高 | 
| [11:52] | Then you better be worth it. | 那你最好物有所值 | 
| [12:15] | – Sheriff? – Helen, the damn Internet is broken again. | -警长 -海伦 这破网又断了 | 
| [12:18] | I’ll take a look. The Bowmans are here to see you. | 我一会儿看看 鲍曼夫妇想见你 | 
| [12:22] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [12:23] | Shall I bring them upstairs? | 我要带他们上楼吗 | 
| [12:24] | No. No, I’ll do it. | 不用 不用 我去吧 | 
| [12:26] | Try to fix this. | 你来修修这个 | 
| [12:34] | – Mr. and Mrs. Bowman. – Sheriff. | -鲍曼先生和夫人 -警长 | 
| [12:38] | Would you like to come up to my office and talk? | 想去我办公室谈谈吗 | 
| [12:39] | The county coroner won’t release Rebecca’s body to us. | 法医不肯把丽贝卡的尸体给我们 | 
| [12:43] | Yes, that’s true. | 是 确实 | 
| [12:45] | Unfortunately, the body can’t be released | 很不幸 暂时不能带走尸体 | 
| [12:47] | until the coroner has determined an official cause of death. | 要等法医查清真正死因 | 
| [12:49] | The funeral must be held immediately. | 葬礼必须马上举行 | 
| [12:51] | – I understand. – This is our way. | -我理解 -这是我们的习俗 | 
| [12:54] | It’s– | 我们 | 
| [12:56] | it’s been a week since our daughter’s passing. | 我们的女儿已经去世一周了 | 
| [12:58] | I know, and I assure you my entire department | 我明白 我保证整个警局 | 
| [13:01] | is working day and night on your daughter’s case. | 都在夜以继日的调查您女儿的案子 | 
| [13:03] | You have no right to keep her from us. | 你没有权利不把她还给我们 | 
| [13:05] | – Mrs. Bowman– – Please, let us put her to rest. | -鲍曼夫人 -求求你 让我们使她安息吧 | 
| [13:19] | All right, let me make some calls. | 好吧 我去打几个电话 | 
| [13:21] | I’ll try to move things along, okay? | 我尽量让他们加快速度 好吗 | 
| [13:26] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [13:29] | Come. Let’s go. | 来 我们走吧 | 
| [13:30] | Again, I’m sorry for your loss. | 再次 节哀顺变 | 
| [13:37] | With technology crossing cultural boundaries, | 虽然科技突破了文化间的障碍 | 
| [13:39] | computer ethics are virtually intractable. | 但网络道德问题仍几乎无解 | 
| [13:42] | Why? Well, how can we set a global standard | 为什么 我们如何在文化相对性的背景下 | 
| [13:45] | when cultural relativism makes it impossible? | 设定一个全球性的标准 | 
| [13:48] | And by we, I mean they. | 这里的我们 我是指他们 | 
| [13:49] | And by they, I mean the United States government. | 这里的他们 我是指美国政府 | 
| [13:52] | But what they can do is enforce title 18, section 1030. | 但他们可以执行第18章第1030条 | 
| [13:57] | If you are caught accessing a computer | 如果你被发现入侵一台电脑 | 
| [13:58] | with intent to steal information or damage a network, | 试图窃取信息或损坏网络 | 
| [14:01] | you will go to jail. | 你将被抓进监狱 | 
| [14:04] | And when you’re out, | 当你出来时 | 
| [14:04] | you’ll get a six-figure gig as a security analyst. | 你会获得六位数年薪的安全分析师的工作 | 
| [14:08] | That’s it. Go home. | 下课 回家吧 | 
| [14:09] | I’ll see you all next week. | 大家下周见 | 
| [14:20] | That’s great. | 很好 | 
| [15:00] | Go to the next station. | 去下一站 | 
| [15:25] | Please stand clear of the doors. | 请远离车门 | 
| [15:30] | – I’m on the train. – Copy. I’m on the move. | -我上车了 -收到 我在路上 | 
| [15:35] | Next stop, Wallace Street. | 下一站 华莱士街 | 
| [15:40] | What the fuck, bro? | 搞什么 伙计 | 
| [15:43] | Asshole. Move! | 混蛋 让开 | 
| [15:46] | – He’s on the train. – Copy. | -他在车上 -收到 | 
| [16:22] | Move! | 让开 | 
| [16:34] | About time, soldier boy. | 刚刚好 兵哥 | 
| [16:36] | Just get him in the car! | 带他上车 | 
| [16:39] | Get the fuck in the car. | 快上车 | 
| [16:42] | Come on, get the fuck in the car. | 快点 快他妈上车啊 | 
| [16:43] | – Yeah, got him. – Jesus fucking Christ, come on. | -好 搞定了 -我操 快点啊 | 
| [17:16] | Hi, Kurt. | 柯特 | 
| [17:18] | Maggie. | 玛吉 | 
| [17:21] | I–I heard you were back. | 我听说你回来了 | 
| [17:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [17:26] | I brought you some groceries. | 我给你买了点东西 | 
| [17:28] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [17:30] | I don’t see anyone else lining up to help you out. | 感觉没什么人帮你忙 | 
| [17:34] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要帮忙 | 
| [17:35] | Yeah, of course you don’t. | 是 你当然不需要 | 
| [17:41] | Are you gonna let me in? | 我能进去吗 | 
| [17:43] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [17:45] | Yeah. | 进来吧 | 
| [17:59] | I haven’t, uh… | 我还 | 
| [18:01] | had time to go through my mail yet. | 没时间看这些信 | 
| [18:09] | I called the hospital every week to check on you. | 我每周都会给医院打电话问你的情况 | 
| [18:14] | No one told me. | 没人跟我说过 | 
| [18:15] | I asked them not to. | 我让他们别说 | 
| [18:22] | I know that it was Calvin | 我知道那件事 | 
| [18:24] | and his goons that did that to you. | 都是因为加尔文和他的人 | 
| [18:26] | Why didn’t you report them? | 为什么你不举报他们 | 
| [18:29] | That you asking or Calvin? | 说是你问的 还是加尔文 | 
| [18:32] | Don’t be an asshole. | 别傻了 | 
| [18:34] | You know he’d kill me if he knew I was here. | 他要是知道我来过这儿会杀了我的 | 
| [18:40] | I want to kill him for what he did to you. | 他这么对你我真想杀了他 | 
| [18:49] | It’s… | 只是 | 
| [18:51] | it’s just amazing how two brothers can be so different | 太惊人了 两兄弟虽然长得如此相像 | 
| [18:57] | and so alike at the same time. | 但又完全不同 | 
| [19:07] | I have to get home. | 我得回去了 | 
| [19:13] | My cell. | 这是我的号码 | 
| [19:16] | If you need anything. | 有事打给我 | 
| [20:06] | – Oh, shit. Shit. Shit. – What? | -我操 完了 -怎么了 | 
| [20:11] | Calvin. | 加尔文 | 
| [20:39] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈到底在哪 | 
| [20:44] | I can’t– I can’t do this, Kurt. | 不 我不能这样 柯特 | 
| [20:46] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [20:48] | It’s not always gonna be like this. | 我们不会一直这样的 | 
| [20:51] | You think you can still get him out? | 你还觉得你救得了他吗 | 
| [20:54] | No, I don’t. I did. | 不觉得 但我做过 | 
| [20:58] | But after this… | 但那件事后 | 
| [21:02] | I know there’s no coming back for him. | 我知道他回不了头了 | 
| [21:06] | I just need to figure out how to put him away. | 我要想想怎么才能让他进监狱 | 
| [21:10] | That’s gonna take some time. | 就是需要花点时间 | 
| [21:14] | Time’s not gonna change anything, Kurt. | 时间不会改变任何事的 柯特 | 
| [21:19] | What do you want me to do? | 那你要我怎么做 | 
| [21:23] | Just kill him now. | 现在就杀了他 | 
| [21:33] | I can’t kill my own brother. | 我不能杀了自己兄弟 | 
| [21:36] | He’s Hank’s father. | 他是汉克的爸爸 | 
| [21:39] | Kurt, when I was a little girl, | 柯特 小的时候 | 
| [21:43] | my father poisoned me with fear. | 我父亲总是吓我 | 
| [21:46] | He made sure that I would only ever feel safe | 他让我坚信只有待在像他一样的男人身边 | 
| [21:50] | if I was with a man just like him. | 才会有安全感 | 
| [21:53] | And I just accepted that. | 而我后来也欣然接受了 | 
| [21:54] | That that’s how things would always be. | 事情本应是这样的 | 
| [21:58] | And then you came back. | 但接着你回来了 | 
| [22:01] | For the first time in my life, | 人生中我第一次觉得 | 
| [22:02] | I thought things could be different. | 事情或许会有不同 | 
| [22:05] | But this isn’t about me. | 但这不仅关乎我 | 
| [22:07] | I’m terrified that my son | 我害怕我儿子 | 
| [22:10] | is gonna turn out to be just like Calvin | 以后也会变成加尔文那样 | 
| [22:13] | and just like my father, | 像我父亲那样 | 
| [22:15] | mean, hateful, violent. | 刻薄 可恶 暴力 | 
| [22:17] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这一切发生的 | 
| [22:22] | You have to trust me, Maggie. | 你要相信我 玛吉 | 
| [22:35] | I assume there’s a good reason | 这个混蛋居然还活着 | 
| [22:37] | why this son of a bitch is still breathing. | 一定是有什么原因了 | 
| [22:43] | Hey, Leo. | 你好啊 利奥 | 
| [22:45] | Jesus. Fuck! | 我靠 | 
| [22:52] | Where’s Job? | 贾伯在哪 | 
| [22:55] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:58] | Where’s Job? | 贾伯在哪 | 
| [23:05] | Where the fuck is Job? | 贾伯他妈的在哪 | 
| [23:08] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 | 
| [23:11] | Tell me another lie. Please. | 继续给我编 | 
| [23:18] | See how this works? | 看出来这是怎么回事了吗 | 
| [23:19] | Every time you bullshit us, she’s gonna hit you. | 你每跟我们胡扯一次 她就揍你 | 
| [23:23] | When she gets tired, I’m gonna start. | 等她累了 就换我来 | 
| [23:28] | She hits hard. | 她下手狠 | 
| [23:30] | I hit harder. | 我下手更狠 | 
| [23:32] | You understand? | 懂了吗 | 
| [23:35] | You took our friend. | 你抓走了我们的朋友 | 
| [23:37] | We want him back. | 我们要他回来 | 
| [23:41] | Untie me, I’ll think about helping you. | 给我松绑 我就考虑下要不要帮你 | 
| [23:47] | Stop. | 住手 | 
| [23:53] | The boy can’t talk if he ain’t conscious. | 这货要是晕了就没法说话了 | 
| [23:57] | Take Nikita to the kitchen. | 把”尼基塔”带到厨房去 | 
| [24:00] | Give me and Sugar a minute. | 让我和糖果试试 | 
| [24:03] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [24:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [24:34] | You were just doing what we all wanted to. | 你只不过做了我们都想做的事 | 
| [24:44] | Just everybody disappeared all at once. | 所有人突然都不见了 | 
| [24:49] | You know? | 你明白吗 | 
| [24:54] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 | 
| [24:58] | Job knew the risks. | 贾伯知道其中风险 | 
| [25:02] | We all did. | 我们都知道 | 
| [25:05] | I’m not talking about Job. | 我说的不是贾伯 | 
| [25:16] | You know, I spent nearly two years up in those hills | 我在山上待了将近两年 | 
| [25:19] | blaming myself for everything that happened. | 为以前的事责怪我自己 | 
| [25:23] | Now, that would have been a big waste of time | 如果这一切都是你造成的 | 
| [25:25] | if this was all your fault. | 那我真是太浪费时间了 | 
| [25:34] | Everything got so fucked up. | 这一切真是一塌糊涂 | 
| [25:38] | Yeah, it did. | 是啊 | 
| [25:46] | Mr. Fitzpatrick has had a change of heart. | 菲茨帕克里特先生改主意了 | 
| [25:49] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [25:51] | You always travel with a handsaw? | 你出门总带着手锯吗 | 
| [25:53] | Tools of the trade. Soldier boy. | 这是必备工具 兵哥哥 | 
| [26:06] | It would be best for you if you told them what you told us. | 你最好原封不动把刚才的话告诉他们 | 
| [26:15] | After Genoa, Job was interrogated for three months straight. | 热那亚之后 贾伯连着被审了三个月 | 
| [26:20] | They worked him for names, dates, everything. | 逼他供出名字 日期 一切情报 | 
| [26:24] | But he wouldn’t give them shit. | 但他屁都没说 | 
| [26:26] | That stubborn motherfucker. | 真是个倔强的混蛋 | 
| [26:28] | So they gave up and they marked him for EDE. | 所以他们就放弃了 把他列为长押人员 | 
| [26:33] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [26:35] | Extended detainment and exploitation. | 长期关押利用 | 
| [26:38] | It’s usually reserved for enemies of the state | 通常关押那些施加额外激励 | 
| [26:40] | who require some extra motivation. | 便可加以利用的国家公敌 | 
| [26:43] | So where is he now? | 他现在在哪 | 
| [26:47] | Where the fuck is he?! | 妈的他到底在哪 | 
| [26:49] | They’re keeping him in a black site. | 他们把他关在秘密监狱 | 
| [26:51] | A supermax hellhole that makes Abu Ghraib | 是超严密的黑牢 阿布格莱布监狱和它一比 | 
| [26:53] | look like the Four Seasons. | 就像四季酒店似的 | 
| [26:56] | – How do we get in there? – You don’t. | -我们怎么才能进去 -你们进不去 | 
| [26:58] | – How? – No one gets in, period. | -怎么进 -根本没人进得去 | 
| [27:01] | Wrong answer, homes. | 哥们儿 回答错误 | 
| [27:02] | Wait! Wait! | 别 等等 | 
| [27:04] | No one gets in, but we might be able to buy him out | 没人能进去 但如果你们有钱 | 
| [27:07] | if you have the cash. | 也许能把他赎出来 | 
| [27:08] | – Cut his fucking foot off. – No, don’t! | -把他的脚剁了 -不 别 | 
| [27:11] | The money is not for me. | 钱不是给我的 | 
| [27:13] | Look, the government needs plausible deniability, | 政府需要合理的推诿 | 
| [27:16] | so these places, they are completely autonomous. | 所以这些地方有完全的自主权 | 
| [27:19] | The guys who are running them, they answer to no one. | 管事儿的人不听命于任何人 | 
| [27:22] | Sometimes they’ll deal. | 有时候他们会做交易 | 
| [27:26] | How much? | 多少钱 | 
| [27:28] | How much do you have? | 你有多少 | 
| [27:34] | So much for early retirement. | 看来提前退休是没戏了 | 
| [27:36] | Job is gonna be really pissed that we spent it all. | 贾伯知道我们把钱用光会气死的 | 
| [27:39] | He’ll get over it. | 他会消气的 | 
| [27:43] | Make the call. | 打过去 | 
| [27:50] | Glad you kept it safe for us all these months. | 真高兴这么多个月来你都没动这钱 | 
| [27:52] | Yeah, I was saving it for a rainy day. | 我留着是以备不时之需 | 
| [27:55] | I made the deal. | 我达成了交易 | 
| [27:56] | What are you talking about? Are you sure? | 你在说什么 你确定吗 | 
| [28:00] | The money is here. I am staring right at it. | 钱在这儿 我正盯着呢 | 
| [28:02] | But if he dies, you get nothing, you hear me? | 但如果他死了 你一分钱也得不到 懂吗 | 
| [28:07] | What the fuck just happened? | 他妈的什么情况 | 
| [28:09] | Job is scheduled to go dark. | 他们已经计划好让贾伯消失了 | 
| [28:11] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [28:13] | It means they have no further use for him. | 意思是他对他们没用处了 | 
| [28:16] | – When? – Unclear. | -什么时候 -不清楚 | 
| [28:18] | It could be two days, it could be two hours. | 可能是两天 也可能是两小时 | 
| [28:19] | You want him back alive, we need to go now. | 你想他活着回来 我们现在就得出发 | 
| [28:38] | Okay, I’m gonna pretend I didn’t see that. | 我就假装我没看到 | 
| [28:40] | You never heard of the five-second rule? | 没听说过五秒规则吗 | 
| [28:43] | You finished with Rebecca Bowman? | 你解剖完丽贝卡·鲍曼了吗 | 
| [28:45] | Well, she’s Y’d and tied, but it’s gonna be some time | 已经切开并缝好了 但要完全搞定验尸报告 | 
| [28:47] | before I finish the full pathology. | 还需要一段时间 | 
| [28:48] | No, we are out of time, Dan. | 不行 我们没时间了 丹 | 
| [28:50] | I need to get this girl’s body home to her family. | 我需要把她的尸体送回她家 | 
| [28:52] | I hope you’re not asking me to rush the autopsy | 希望你不是要我给一个 | 
| [28:55] | for the victim of an alleged serial killer. | 可疑连环杀手的受害者仓促验尸 | 
| [28:56] | Tell me what you have so far, then, all right? | 那就说下你到目前为止的发现 | 
| [28:58] | What I’ve got is an autopsy in progress. | 那就是目前我还在验尸中 | 
| [29:00] | Don’t test me, Dan. Don’t fucking test me right now. | 别挑战我极限 丹 别他妈现在挑战我极限 | 
| [29:02] | Jesus Christ, Brock, relax. | 老天啊 布罗克 淡定 | 
| [29:14] | Well… | 这个 | 
| [29:16] | puncture wounds and tearing of the soft tissue | 刺伤的伤口和软组织撕裂 | 
| [29:19] | are consistent with animal bites, | 和动物咬痕一致 | 
| [29:20] | but they were most likely caused postmortem. | 但极有可能是死后造成的 | 
| [29:22] | Right, she was already dead when he dumped her body in the woods. | 他把她扔在树林里时她已经死了 | 
| [29:24] | – We knew that, right? – Yes. | -我们早知道这个了 对吧 -是的 | 
| [29:26] | But she was still alive when he filleted her chest | 但他切开她胸部挖出她心脏的时候 | 
| [29:28] | and cut her heart out. | 她还是活着的 | 
| [29:30] | That’s some real “Temple of Doom” shit. | 简直和《夺宝奇兵2》里如出一辙 | 
| [29:33] | So it is the same as the other two girls. | 也就是说和另外两个女生情况一样 | 
| [29:37] | Sick son of a bitch. | 变态狗杂种 | 
| [29:38] | I’ll bet a week’s pay the tox screen will find | 我赌一周的薪水在她体内能找到 | 
| [29:40] | similar traces of Valium and Demerol in her system. | 类似的安定和杜冷丁成分 | 
| [29:43] | He probably used just enough to keep her conscious, | 他使用的剂量可能刚好让她保持清醒 | 
| [29:47] | but knock the fight out of her. | 但又让她无力反抗 | 
| [29:48] | God damn it, Dan. Just give me something. | 该死 丹 给我点有用的 | 
| [29:49] | Anything to catch this asshole. | 任何能抓住这个混蛋的东西 | 
| [29:50] | A fingerprint, DNA, something. | 一个指纹 DNA 随便什么 | 
| [29:52] | This guy’s good, Brock. | 这人很厉害 布罗克 | 
| [29:54] | He covers his tracks like a pro. | 他掩盖痕迹的手法很专业 | 
| [29:55] | Fuck you! You’ve got nothing, then. | 操你妈 也就是说你什么都没发现 | 
| [29:57] | Actually… | 实际上 | 
| [29:59] | I’ve got the opposite of nothing. | 我有所发现 | 
| [30:11] | Holy shit. | 我操 | 
| [30:43] | I haven’t seen you in here before, have I? | 我从没在这里见过你 对吗 | 
| [30:47] | You don’t look like our usual clientele. | 你看着不像这里的顾客 | 
| [30:52] | I’ll just have a cup of coffee. | 我要一杯咖啡就好 | 
| [31:02] | Could I help you with something? | 想要点些什么吗 | 
| [31:05] | How much for a piece of pie? | 一块馅饼多少钱 | 
| [31:06] | $3. | 3块 | 
| [31:16] | That’s all I got. | 我只有这么多了 | 
| [31:20] | How about a cup of coffee? | 来杯咖啡怎么样 | 
| [31:26] | I’ll pay for the pie. | 馅饼记我账下 | 
| [31:30] | And a glass of milk? | 再请一杯牛奶行吗 | 
| [31:33] | Sure. Whatever you like. | 没问题 你想要什么都行 | 
| [31:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [31:53] | Cherry. | 雪莉 | 
| [31:56] | What’s your real name? | 你的真名是什么 | 
| [32:01] | Jennifer. | 珍妮弗 | 
| [32:08] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [32:10] | Look around. | 随处看看 | 
| [32:14] | Where are your parents, Jennifer? | 你的父母在哪里 珍妮弗 | 
| [32:19] | Don’t know. Don’t care. | 不知道 也不关心 | 
| [32:28] | You have your own bathroom, Jacuzzi tub. | 你有自己的浴室 热浴盆 | 
| [32:31] | There’s plenty of fresh towels. | 一大推干净浴巾 | 
| [32:37] | Clothing in the closet. | 衣橱里有衣服 | 
| [32:40] | Should all fit you nicely. | 应该合你的身 | 
| [32:44] | So help yourself. | 请自便 | 
| [32:53] | Are you gonna fuck me? | 你想要上我吗 | 
| [32:57] | I just want you to feel comfortable, | 我只想让你觉得舒服点 | 
| [32:59] | nothing more. | 仅此而已 | 
| [33:03] | You must be tired. I’ll let you get some rest. | 你一定累了 休息吧 | 
| [33:06] | You can stay as long as you like. | 你想要待多久都行 | 
| [33:10] | Hey, whose room is this? | 这是谁的房间 | 
| [33:18] | Someone who was very special to me. | 一位对我很重要的人 | 
| [34:08] | I’m afraid our time together has come to an end. | 恐怕我们要在这里分开了 | 
| [34:23] | Start walking. | 站起来走吧 | 
| [34:29] | Go. | 走 | 
| [35:12] | Keep moving. | 接着走 | 
| [35:47] | Easy. Easy. Easy. | 慢点 | 
| [35:50] | I got you. I got you. | 有我呢 | 
| [35:53] | I got you. | 有我呢 | 
| [35:54] | I got you. | 有我呢 | 
| [36:01] | It’s about motherfucking time. | 你们他妈的总算来了 | 
| [36:04] | Let’s get you home. | 我们带你回家 | 
| [36:21] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈的是哪一出 | 
| [36:24] | If you have to ask, you already know. | 其实不用问你就应该知道了 | 
| [36:41] | For future reference, we don’t make deals. | 以后要记着 我们不做交易 | 
| [36:51] | I was just wondering. | 我只是想知道 | 
| [36:53] | Do I look like the kind of motherfucker who wouldn’t know that? | 我像那种不知道这一套的傻逼吗 | 
| [37:40] | Get the fuck up. | 起来 | 
| [37:54] | Fuck. | 妈的 | 
| [37:58] | What do you want to do with him? | 你想怎么处置他 | 
| [38:01] | Yeah, Job. | 是啊 贾伯 | 
| [38:02] | What are you gonna do now– | 你现在要怎么做 | 
| [38:28] | Can we go now? | 我们可以走了吗 | 
| [39:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [39:38] | Stay the fuck away from me. | 他妈的离我远点 | 
| [39:48] | You ungrateful bitch. | 你这个不知感激的婊子 | 
| [39:49] | I’m sorry. Please don’t hurt me. | 对不起 请不要伤害我 | 
| [39:57] | No. | 不 | 
| [39:59] | I gave you freedom! | 我给了你自由 | 
| [40:01] | I gave you a place to stay! | 我给了你住的地方 | 
| [40:04] | I gave you everything. | 我给了你一切 | 
| [40:07] | But it was never enough, was it? | 但还是不够 是吗 | 
| [40:42] | Man, you got all the time in the world. | 哥们 你有的是时间啊 | 
| [40:49] | We got two on the gate. | 有两位要出门 | 
| [41:00] | C-block inmates, prepare for yard detail. | C区犯人 准备放风 | 
| [41:03] | Yard detail in 15 minutes for all C-block inmates. | 所有C区犯人十五分钟后放风 | 
| [41:13] | Smokes are being X-rayed. | 大麻已被X光检测过了 | 
| [41:14] | They’ll be waiting for you on the other side. | 等你出狱就能看到 | 
| [41:15] | Thanks, but what I really need | 谢谢 但我真正需要的是 | 
| [41:17] | is for you to pull your head out of your ass. | 你正视身边的问题 | 
| [41:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [41:21] | What the hell were you thinking shooting porn in Banshee? | 在女妖镇拍色情电影你是怎么想的 | 
| [41:24] | You talked to Proctor. | 你和普罗科特谈过了 | 
| [41:25] | He’s getting tired of your fuckups. | 他对你们这些傻逼厌烦了 | 
| [41:27] | And so am I. | 我也是 | 
| [41:29] | I saw an opportunity to earn– | 我发现了一个赚钱的机会 | 
| [41:31] | You need to get your priorities straight, boy. | 小子 你要分清轻重缓急 | 
| [41:33] | Scrounging for chump change, | 搜刮小钱 | 
| [41:34] | that’s for niggers and spics. | 那是黑鬼跟墨西哥佬干的事 | 
| [41:38] | Why the fuck are we still answering to this asshole anyway? | 我们为什么还要听那个混蛋的呢 | 
| [41:41] | We have an army 10 times bigger than his. | 我们的势力比他大的多 | 
| [41:42] | Because I say so. | 因为我这么说了 | 
| [41:46] | There are some other reasons I don’t want to get into, | 还有其它我不想说的原因 | 
| [41:48] | but for your purposes, that’s the only one you need. | 但你只需要知道这一条就好了 | 
| [41:56] | Do you hear me? | 你听懂了吗 | 
| [42:00] | I hear you. | 明白了 | 
| [42:02] | No more fuck-ups. | 别再搞砸了 | 
| [42:04] | No, sir. | 不会了 先生 | 
| [42:07] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [42:09] | Now get the fuck out of here before I miss lunch. | 赶紧滚 别耽误我吃午饭 | 
| [42:11] | It’s taco Tuesday. | 周二吃玉米卷 | 
| [42:34] | Kai. | 凯 | 
| [42:43] | I’m sorry, Miriam. | 抱歉 米里亚姆 | 
| [42:46] | I can’t legally do anything to make them release the body. | 法律上我没法让他们把尸体还回来 | 
| [42:48] | Legally? | 法律上 | 
| [42:50] | Since when has legal ever stopped you? | 法律什么时候能阻止你了 | 
| [42:54] | I’ll personally bring Rebecca home to you | 一旦可以 我就会亲自 | 
| [42:56] | as soon as I possibly can, I promise. | 把丽贝卡送回你身边 我保证 | 
| [43:00] | When Rebecca left us, | 当丽贝卡离开我们时 | 
| [43:02] | I prayed that she’d return. | 我祈祷她能回来 | 
| [43:05] | But when you took her in, | 但你收留她以后 | 
| [43:08] | I knew that God had forsaken my prayers. | 我就知道上帝将我的祈祷置若罔闻 | 
| [43:13] | Her blood is on your hands, Kai. | 她的死都是你的错 凯 | 
| [43:17] | And for that, I will never forgive you. | 因此 我永远都不会原谅你 | 
| [43:31] | You rescued me from that hellhole | 你把从我从地狱里救出来 | 
| [43:34] | and the first place you bring me back is here? | 第一件事就是带我来这儿吗 | 
| [43:41] | Baby, you heartless. | 宝贝 你真无情 | 
| [43:44] | I think we could all use another drink. | 我们都再喝一杯吧 | 
| [43:51] | This is an 18-year-old bottle of Glenlivet. | 这是珍藏十八年的格伦利物威士忌 | 
| [43:54] | I’ve been saving it for a special occasion. | 我是留着特殊场合喝的 | 
| [44:10] | Come on, Job. | 来吧 贾伯 | 
| [44:12] | Drink up. | 一口闷 | 
| [44:22] | I just need to get some rest. | 我只是需要休息一下 | 
| [44:27] | Then I’m going to grab my take from Genoa, | 然后拿我热那亚的分成 | 
| [44:31] | head back into the city, | 之后回城里 | 
| [44:33] | maybe set myself up with a penthouse. | 也许会给自己买个顶层公寓 | 
| [44:39] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [44:43] | Somebody better start talking now. | 谁来赶紧说句话 | 
| [44:50] | Buying them off wasn’t cheap. | 收买他们可不便宜 | 
| [44:53] | Leo got away with the bag. | 利奥带着钱走了 | 
| [44:58] | How much? | 有多少 | 
| [45:01] | All of it. | 全部 | 
| [45:03] | So after all that time, I got nothing. | 所以到头来 我一无所有 | 
| [45:06] | You still got your place in the back, Job. | 后面的房间还是你的 贾伯 | 
| [45:09] | No, he’s not gonna stay in a back room. | 不 他不能再住在那了 | 
| [45:11] | You’re gonna come stay with me. | 你来跟我一起住 | 
| [45:14] | I’m gonna take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 | 
| [45:15] | The kids are away. It’ll be quiet. | 孩子们都不在 很安静的 | 
| [45:18] | And what about Gordon? | 戈登怎么办 | 
| [45:21] | I lost track. Is he in or is he out? | 我忘记了 他还在不在 | 
| [45:28] | Gordon didn’t make it. | 戈登没有挺过来 | 
| [45:41] | Thank you all for coming to get me. | 谢谢你们去救我 | 
| [45:46] | Next time you can tell me why it took 20 months. | 下次可以告诉我 为什么要等20个月才来 | 
| [45:53] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈怎么回事 | 
| [45:56] | Lucas Hood. | 卢卡斯·胡德 | 
| [45:58] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Rebecca Bowman. | 你因谋杀丽贝卡·鲍曼被捕了 | 
| [46:01] | Brock, is this a joke? | 布罗克 这是开玩笑吗 | 
| [46:02] | Sir, I’m sorry, | 先生 抱歉 | 
| [46:04] | but we have a warrant. | 但我们有逮捕令 | 
| [46:07] | Brock, you know I didn’t do it. | 布罗克 你知道不是我干的 | 
| [46:08] | Yeah? Then maybe you want to tell me | 是吗 那你跟我解释解释 | 
| [46:10] | how your blood ended up inside of her car. | 为什么她的车里会有你的血 | 
| [46:13] | Nothing? | 没话吗 | 
| [46:13] | And I’m guessing you have no idea how you knocked her up either. | 看来你也不知道是怎么把她肚子搞大的吧 | 
| [46:18] | What? | 什么 | 
| [46:19] | Yeah, Bunker, put the cuffs on this man. | 没听错 邦克 把他拷上 | 
| [46:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [46:28] | Sir. | 先生 | 
| [46:38] | Okay, wait a minute. This is– | 好的 等等 这… | 
| [46:39] | Hey. Cruz, stand down. | 克鲁兹 退后 | 
| [46:43] | I said stand the fuck down. | 我让你他妈的退后 | 
| [46:45] | Let’s go. Get him in the car. | 我们走 把他关车里去 | 
| [46:47] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [46:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [47:01] | So, did I miss anything while I was gone? | 我不在的时候 是不是错过了什么 |