英文名称:Batman Under the Red Hood
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | I should never have allied myself with a madman. | 我真不该与那个疯子合作 |
[00:57] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[00:59] | In Sarajevo, sir. | 在萨拉热窝 先生 |
[01:02] | And he has the boy. | 男孩在他手上 |
[01:15] | Wow, that looked like it really hurt. | 这看起来真的很痛 |
[01:29] | Whoa, now, hang on. | 坚持住呐 |
[01:31] | That looked like it hurt a lot more: | 接下来会更痛哦 |
[01:34] | So let’s try and clear this up, okay, pumpkin? | 我们来搞搞清楚吧 小屁孩 |
[01:38] | What hurts more? A? | 哪个更痛 是这样 |
[01:42] | Or b? | 还是这样 |
[01:44] | Forehand? | 正手 |
[01:46] | Or backhand? | 还是反手 |
[01:59] | A little louder, lamb chop. | 大声点 小朋友 |
[02:02] | I think you may have a collapsed lung. That always impedes the oratory. | 你的肺伤得不轻嘛 讲不出话来了吧 |
[02:10] | Now, that was rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[02:12] | The first boy blunder had some manners. | 第一代男孩还有点教养 |
[02:18] | I suppose I’m going to have to teach you a lesson… | 看来有必要给你上一课 |
[02:20] | …so you can better follow in his footsteps. | 让你懂得 什么叫素质 |
[02:24] | No, I’m just gonna keep beating you with this crowbar. | 算了 还是棍棒教育比较好 |
[02:38] | Where is the detective? | 我们的警探在哪儿 |
[02:41] | He’s on his way. | 在路上了 |
[02:48] | But, sir, he won’t make it there in time. | 但 恐怕他来不及赶到 |
[03:01] | Okay, kiddo, I gotta go. | 小朋友 我先走了 |
[03:03] | It’s been fun though, right? | 我们玩得很开心 |
[03:07] | Well, maybe a smidge more fun for me than you. | 也许我觉得更欢乐一点 |
[03:10] | I’m just guessing since you’re being awful quiet. | 只是主观臆断 因为你老不开口 |
[03:13] | Anyway, be a good boy. | 总之 做个好孩子 |
[03:15] | Finish your homework and be in bed by 9. | 按时完成作业 按时上床睡觉 |
[03:19] | And, hey… | 还有 |
[03:21] | …please tell the big man I said, “hello.” | 代我向你家那位肌肉男问声好 |
[05:10] | No. | 不 |
[05:20] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[07:50] | The hell you say. | 狗日的快说 |
[07:51] | You didn’t set this up? | 要不是你召集我们 |
[07:53] | – Then whose party is this? – I thought it was you east-side losers. | -那又是谁 -我以为是你们这帮废柴 |
[07:56] | You already rolled over for the Black | 你跟黑面具玩得正欢 |
[07:58] | Mask and I figured you were gonna ask us in. | 来邀我们一起加入 |
[08:00] | Rolled over? The mask whacked six of my crew in a month. six. | 正欢 面具男一个月废掉我六个小弟 |
[08:05] | Some of my best people. | 有的还是精英 |
[08:07] | So you set up this meet? | 那是你召集的会面吗 |
[08:08] | No, I thought it was Chi Chi. | 我以为是奇奇你 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1052个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:170个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:105个,托福词汇:123个,考研词汇:182个,专四词汇:160个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:358个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:10] | Wasn’t my meet. | 我只是路过 |
[08:12] | Oh, the hell with this. I’m gone. You Brain Donors wanna hang around | 我走了 离你们这帮脑残远点 |
[08:16] | Sit down, Freddie. | 小弗 回去坐好 |
[08:20] | It’s my meeting. | 我召集大伙儿来的 |
[08:21] | – It’s him. – Batman? | -是他 -蝙蝠侠 |
[08:23] | We didn’t do nothing. | 我们是打酱油的 |
[08:24] | Well, we all know that’s a lie. | 得了 信你们才怪 |
[08:28] | – Who the hell are you? – Smoke him. | -娘的你是谁 -毙了他 |
[08:36] | I said, “Sit down.” | 我都说了 给我坐下 |
[08:38] | You wanna die? There’s easier ways to kill yourself. | 你活腻歪了吗 找死的方法还有很多 |
[08:41] | Yeah, like yelling at the guy who’s holding the AK-47. | 是啊 比如朝着个拿AK的乱吼乱叫 |
[08:44] | Listen to me, you drug-peddling scumbags. | 听我说 你们这帮毒贩小人渣 |
[08:47] | I will be running the drug trade from now on. | 从现在开始 毒品交易归我管 |
[08:49] | You eight are the most prosperous street dealers in Gotham. | 你们八个是高谭市生意最好的毒贩子 |
[08:52] | I’m offering you morons a deal. | 我给你们这些低能儿一笔生意 |
[08:55] | You go about your business as usual, but kick up 40 percent to me. | 你们像往日一样做生意 但四成的收入归我 |
[08:59] | A much sweeter deal than the scraps black mask is leaving you. | 比黑面具留给你们的烂摊子好多了 |
[09:02] | In return, you will have total protection from both Black Mask and Batman. | 作为回报 你们将免受黑面具和蝙蝠侠的骚扰 |
[09:07] | But you stay away from kids and school yards. | 但必须让毒品远离儿童 远离校园 |
[09:10] | No dealing to children, got it? | 不得贩卖给未成年人 你滴明白 |
[09:12] | If you do, you’re dead. | 被我发现就死定了 |
[09:15] | Okay, crazy man, this is all very generous. | 你还真大方 变态 |
[09:18] | But why in the hell should we listen to you? | 但我们凭什么听你的 |
[09:31] | Damn. | 娘的 |
[09:33] | Those are the heads of all of your lieutenants. | 这些是你们二把手的脑袋 |
[09:35] | That took me two hours. | 我就用了两个小时 |
[09:37] | You wanna see what I can get done in a whole evening? | 试试看给我一整晚 |
[09:40] | Make no mistake. | 别误会 |
[09:42] | I’m not asking you to kick in with me. | 这可不是个请求 |
[09:45] | I’m telling you. | 你们没得选 |
[09:55] | Forty percent works for me. | 我听他的 |
[10:10] | – Go, go, go! – Where’s Raymond and Denny? | -快 -雷蒙和丹尼呢 |
[10:12] | – He got them. Just grabbed them up. – Screw it. | -被他逮到了 -干 |
[10:14] | Just go, get us out of here. | 你只管开 逃命要紧 |
[10:21] | I think I lost him. | 应该甩掉他了吧 |
[10:22] | – You think I lost him? – I think you lost him. | -你觉得呢 -应该甩掉了 |
[10:25] | I think we’re good. | 小命保住了 |
[10:27] | No, you’re anything but good. | 这你就大错特错了 |
[11:03] | Who are you working for? | 你们替谁卖命 |
[11:04] | Nobody. | 自主创业 |
[11:05] | Look, we just boosted the truck and… | 听着 我们就偷了辆皮卡 然后 |
[11:08] | Lie to me again and crashing into a wall head-on… | 你要是再敢撒谎 |
[11:11] | …will be the least painful activity | 可不止脑撞墙到开花这么简单了 |
[11:14] | No, I swear to | 不 我发誓 |
[11:31] | – What is that? – Your cargo. | -那是什么 -你的货 |
[11:40] | It’s called Amazo. | 这东西叫亚魔卓 |
[11:42] | What the hell is an Amazo? | 亚魔卓是毛 |
[11:44] | A highly advanced, cybernetic android… | 高科技神经控制机器人 |
[11:46] | …equipped with the ability to absorb the power of super humans. | 能够吸取超能英雄的力量 |
[11:49] | What kind of super humans? | 哪类英雄 |
[11:57] | Big ones. | 强力英雄 |
[12:12] | Packs quite the punch for a toaster on steroids, huh? | 打中你的软肋了吗 |
[12:16] | – Need a hand? – No. | -要帮忙吗 -免了 |
[12:20] | Okay, well, how about I just stick around and watch? | 那我坐山观虎斗总可以吧 |
[12:35] | Who’s that other one? The pretty boy in the leotard? | 那个穿紧身衣的小帅哥是谁 |
[12:38] | That’s nightwing. he was the bat’s first sidekick. | 他是夜翼 蝙蝠侠的第一任拍档 |
[12:41] | The first Robin. | 第一代罗宾 |
[13:00] | – I think you’ll have to do better than that. – I did. | -不会就这么给他挠挠痒吧 -你看着 |
[13:11] | – Will that do any good? – It’ll slow it down. | -这样有效果么 -至少能拖住他 |
[13:14] | You think so? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[13:21] | Get to higher ground. | 往高处去 |
[13:27] | – Did you know he could fly? – Move! | -他会飞耶 -快闪 |
[13:35] | I wouldn’t be offended by a few suggestions. | 你给点建议会死吗 |
[13:38] | He has the same weak points as a human being. | 他的弱点跟普通人一样 |
[13:40] | Got it. This might sting a bit. | 明白了 这可是酷刑哦 |
[14:05] | Lasers. He’s got lasers. | 他居然有激光炮 |
[14:15] | I don’t think putty in his eyes is gonna hurt him. | 用土能弄瞎他的狗眼吗 |
[14:23] | But plastique will. Nice. | 塑胶炸弹 我喜欢 |
[14:41] | This shipment was meant for the Black Mask. | 这本来是黑面具的货 |
[14:44] | I doubt you’re behind this. | 我不信你们有胆去偷 |
[14:46] | – Who do you work for? – I swear. We’re not working for anybody. | -到底替谁卖命 -对天发誓 真没人 |
[14:50] | This was our gig, all our idea. | 货是我们的 点子也是大伙想的 |
[14:53] | – Let it go. – Right. | -放 -好 |
[15:00] | I’ll talk, I’ll talk. Just stop. Just stop! | 我说 快住手 |
[15:05] | The Red Hood. We’re working for the Red Hood. | 红帽兜是我们的头儿 |
[15:08] | We don’t have any choice. He’s got… | 我们别无选择 他 |
[15:17] | The shots came from the rooftop. A sniper. | 屋顶上有狙击手 |
[15:21] | A good one. | 百步穿杨 |
[15:28] | – See him? – Yeah. | -看见他了没 -看到了 |
[15:34] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[15:37] | Right. Leave me with them. | 好吧 又丢下我一个 |
[17:36] | God, please, no. Stay away. | 天呐 不要 |
[17:38] | It’s a setup. Wait. | 我被陷害了 住手 |
[17:42] | I’m not a crook, I swear. | 我发誓我不是坏人 |
[17:47] | No! | 不 |
[18:03] | Hard to forget that night, huh? | 小丑就这么来的 记得吧 |
[18:06] | In a way, batman, this was the site of your first great failure. | 蝙蝠侠 也许他是你人生中的第一次惨败吧 |
[18:10] | Maybe your greatest, but certainiy not your last, right? | 最惨痛的一次 但绝不是最后一次 |
[18:15] | Ah, memories. | 触景生情吧 |
[18:58] | This bit of intel is what brought me to town. | 我是听到风声才回来这里 |
[19:00] | Good thing I’ve always had perfect timing. Take a look. | 看来我来得正是时候哈 看看 |
[19:08] | I got this shot from a snitch. | 我的线人抓拍到了他 |
[19:09] | He says that this guy’s been making some serious moves. | 他说他将有些惊天的举动 |
[19:12] | The Red Hood. | 红帽兜 |
[19:13] | Might be. He bears a resemblance to the original. | 也许吧 他的装扮也并非原创 |
[19:18] | Several criminals have utilized this persona. | 许多罪犯都用过这个装扮 |
[19:20] | One criminal of particuiar interest, though. | 而其中一个则特别情有独钟 |
[19:23] | – But he’s locked up. – Not his M.O. either. | -但他还蹲在牢里呢 -这也不是他的手法 |
[19:26] | There’s been an uptick in heavy trafficking, but crime is down. | 毒品走私数量在增加 但犯罪率降低了 |
[19:30] | Indeed it is. | 的确是 |
[19:32] | Master Bruce got almost three hours sleep in the last two days. | 过去48小时里 布鲁斯少爷只睡了不到3小时 |
[19:35] | True busman’s holiday. | 真是工作狂 |
[19:37] | But he is locked up. | 但他还在监狱里 |
[19:39] | Like, a lot locked up. | 而且还看守得很严 |
[19:42] | Maybe we should go for a visit. | 看来我们有必要登门拜访 |
[19:46] | Could you just once say, “let’s get in the car”? Is that so hard? | 你就不能请我上你的车嘛 说一声会死啊 |
[20:31] | You look good. Been working out? | 你俩看起来不错 健身过吗 |
[20:35] | You could probably use a little sun. | 你们该一起来点日光浴 |
[20:38] | Then again, who am I to talk? | 然后 就一样黑了 |
[20:49] | He’s calling himself the Red Hood… | 关于这个红帽兜 |
[20:53] | What do you know about it? | 你对他知道多少 |
[20:55] | That he has horrible taste. | 他极其没品 |
[20:57] | When I wore that number, it was classy. | 当年我穿这身行头多潇洒啊 |
[20:59] | More flashy maitre d’ than motorcycle fetish. | 显然更有品 而不像什么带摩托头盔的小混混 |
[21:03] | Oh, these kids today. | 如今这些小屁孩 |
[21:05] | If you’re behind this in any way, we will find out. | 你要是也有参与 我们迟早会发现 |
[21:08] | – You’re not… – Oh, bird boy, you’re so much less fun now. | -你别想 -小鸟 才几年就变得这么无趣 |
[21:12] | All grown up and in your big-boy pants. | 翅膀硬了 成熟了嘛 |
[21:16] | Still, better off than his replacement, right? | 不过 总比他后来那个替代品强吧 |
[21:21] | Even tougher making with the yuks when you’re worm food, huh? | 当然 聊胜于无嘛 |
[21:37] | You gonna do it this time? | 你要现在杀了我吗 |
[21:39] | Or you just gonna put me in another body cast for six months? | 还是再把我揍个半死之类 |
[21:53] | So disappointing. | 真令人失望 |
[21:56] | But back to the matter at hand… | 回到正题上来 |
[21:59] | …this new hoody. | 这个帽兜男 |
[22:01] | You really think I would stir up so much trouble… | 要这些儿事都是我整出来的 |
[22:05] | …and not make sure you knew it was me? | 我还巴不得让你认出来是老子我干的咧 |
[22:28] | I know you’ve never met him before, but be cool. | 我知道你没见过老大 放松 |
[22:30] | This here is the Black Mask. | 别人称他为黑面具 |
[22:32] | The first boss to gain control of the entire city in 20 years. | 第一任掌控高谭市二十年之久的老大 |
[22:36] | Whatever he wants in Gotham, he gets. | 他在高谭市简直是呼风唤雨 |
[22:40] | But his appearance takes a bit to warm up to. | 但你得花点时间才能习惯他的尊容 |
[22:45] | He did what? What? | 他做了什么 |
[22:48] | Oh, good, he’s pissed. | 天呐 他在发飙 |
[22:52] | Our concern is the one who ordered the theft of the android. | 那些偷窃机器人的幕后主使 |
[22:55] | He goes by the name of Red Hood. | 人们称他为红帽兜 |
[22:58] | I don’t care what he’s calling himself. | 我不管人们怎么称呼他 |
[23:00] | Do you idiots know how many bidders I had on Amazo? | 你们这些饭桶知道我在亚魔卓身上花了多少钱吗 |
[23:02] | A list of puppet dictators and psychos as long as my arm. | 钱铺起来可以从台北到北京 |
[23:06] | Millions shot right to hell. | 几百万就这么打水漂了 |
[23:09] | – And whose money is that? – Your money. | -几百万是谁的 -你的 |
[23:12] | My money. mine. | 老子的血汗钱 |
[23:16] | This score was a game changer. | 这笔生意至关重要 |
[23:18] | Amazo was going buy my way up into high-end internationai trafficking. | 亚魔卓原本是为跨国贩毒而准备 |
[23:23] | Now I’m forced to keep rooting around in this local leg-breaking garbage. | 害我现在只能守着一堆破铜烂铁 |
[23:27] | And he gives me bat troubie, who blows the damn robot’s head off! | 他还惹上小蝙蝠 那鸟人还爆了机器人的头 |
[23:32] | I could have at least sold it for scrap, but Batman kept it. | 本来还能卖了废品捞点钱 却被蝙蝠侠抢走了 |
[23:37] | Yes, Batman likes to keep things. | 没错 蝙蝠侠就喜欢收破烂 |
[23:41] | – Look, this circus act, this Red Foot… – Red Hood. | -听着 那个杂技演员 叫什么红脚的 -是红帽兜 |
[23:46] | Whatever. | 管他的 |
[23:48] | He’s dead. take care of him. | 他死定了 做了他 |
[23:54] | You, new guy. | 你 新来的 |
[23:56] | – Sir! – Don’t be nervous, kid. | -老大 -别紧张 孩子 |
[23:59] | But if you keep staring at me like that, I’m gonna cut your eyes out. | 但要是你再这样看着我 就把你眼珠子挖出来 |
[24:11] | – Give me the specs on tonight’s shipment. – Yes, sir. | -把今晚的货单报给我 -遵命 老大 |
[24:15] | It’s 10 cases of assorted SMGs and PDWs… | 十箱微冲和小型卡宾 |
[24:18] | …along with 5000 .45 caliber acp rounds, your personal favorite… | 还有5000发点45子弹 您的最爱 |
[24:22] | …and two cases of RPGs. | 还有两箱火箭筒 |
[24:24] | It’s all bought and paid for, so this is strictly a delivery, not a buy. | 已经付款了 准确地说 他们运的是我们的货 |
[24:28] | In view of recent events, I’ve taken the liberty of doubling security… | 鉴于近期发生的事件 安保力量将翻倍 |
[24:31] | …and switching the drop spot. | 交货地点也改变了 |
[24:33] | That sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[24:51] | – What are they waiting around for? – Seriously. | -你们在等什么 -有没有搞错 |
[24:57] | Hey, protocol says I’m only supposed to be on the ground for six minutes. | 条款规定我们只停留六分钟 |
[25:02] | It’s okay. I won’t be staying that long. | 没事 用不了那么久 |
[25:25] | And I almost thought he wouldn’t show. | 我还以为他不来了呢 |
[25:28] | You know what I missed most about running with you? The toys. | 知道我最怀念你哪点吗 牛逼的道具 |
[25:31] | Stay sharp. We’re not done. | 别放松警惕 还没完呢 |
[25:33] | You wanna dance? Let’s dance. | 你想玩吗 那就来吧 |
[25:37] | – Is that gonna hold? – No. | -撑得住吗 -撑不住 |
[25:39] | So you want me to…? Should I…? | 那你是不是 我是不是 |
[25:41] | Okay, I’ll just take care of this. | 好吧 这就交给我吧 |
[26:18] | Okay then. nice night for a run. | 好吧 今晚好好玩玩猫捉老鼠 |
[27:42] | – He’s good. – Yes, he’s putting on quite a show. | -他身手不错 -是 看得出来 |
[28:02] | He’s very good. | 那是相当不错啊 |
[28:07] | We got him. | 抓住他了 |
[28:17] | – That’s impressive. – Nothing we haven’t seen before. | -真是惊艳 -咱什么没见过 |
[28:20] | If you say so. | 你说是就是咯 |
[28:26] | Think we lost him? | 我们跟丢了吗 |
[28:30] | Move! | 快跑 |
[28:48] | You haven’t lost your touch… | 你宝刀未老嘛 |
[29:08] | He’s got some moves, huh? And as much I hate to belabor a point… | 他的确厉害 虽然我也不想唠叨 |
[29:12] | And still that is often exactly what you do. | 但你还是唠叨个不停 |
[29:14] | I’m chatty. It’s part of my charm. | 我只是在饶舌 这是我的魅力所在 |
[29:16] | I’m saying that our boy here has some skills. | 我只是说这哥们确实很牛 |
[29:19] | He’s been trained and trained well. Like right there. That. | 他经过专业训练 快看 就是这里 |
[29:23] | He sliced that cable off his ankle before it went taut. | 绳子锁紧之前他就割断了绳索 |
[29:26] | You don’t just do that. That has to be practiced. Learned. | 需要不断练习 才能有那样的身手 |
[29:29] | – And then there’s the knife. – What about it? | -注意那把刀 -刀怎么了 |
[29:32] | You know many knives that can cut my lines? | 有几把刀能割断我的绳索 |
[29:35] | – Not many. – No. Not many. | -不多吧 -是不多 |
[29:38] | Well, look, we obviousiy have got ourselves a player, we… ow! | 看来这次真是棋逢对手了 好痛 |
[29:43] | Alfred, take him home. | 阿福 送他回家吧 |
[29:45] | Bruce, I can still help. | 布鲁斯 我还能帮你 |
[29:47] | You already have. | 你已经帮了不少 |
[29:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:50] | Go rest up. | 去休息吧 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:54] | But you know where to find me if you need me. | 如果需要帮助 你知道在哪里找我 |
[29:58] | He did just thank me, right? | 他刚刚谢我了吗 |
[30:00] | – Indeed he did, sir. – Weird. | -确实如此 先生 -真诡异 |
[30:10] | You haven’t lost your touch | 你宝刀未老嘛 |
[30:18] | You haven’t lost your touch | 你宝刀未老嘛 |
[30:21] | your touch, Bru | 未老嘛 布 |
[30:28] | You haven’t lost your touch, Bruce. | 你宝刀未老嘛 布鲁斯 |
[31:13] | You guys having a party? | 你们在开派对吗 |
[31:17] | – I guess our invite got lost. – It’s over, Riddler. | -看来咱的请帖是寄丢了 -结束了 谜语人 |
[31:34] | Riddle me this. What’s green and purple but covered in red and yellow? | 猜猜 红黄覆盖在绿紫上是什么东西 |
[31:44] | You. When I land on your sorry butt. | 答案就是你 红黄是我 踩烂你那绿紫色的屁股 |
[31:48] | Don’t move or I’ll… | 不许动 不然 |
[31:49] | You’ll what? Shoot me? | 不然怎样 向我开枪吗 |
[32:06] | Twenty rounds a second and you were still too slow. | 一秒二十发子弹 你还是太慢 |
[32:10] | I’m not slow, punk. | 我可不慢 小鬼 |
[32:13] | – Me neither. – I’ve got him. | -我也不慢 -我来对付他 |
[32:19] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
[32:24] | I had to take him down. | 我不得不出手 |
[32:26] | You shattered his collar bone. | 你打碎了他的锁骨 |
[32:28] | He’s a drug-deallng pimp. | 他是个人渣毒贩 |
[32:29] | I didn’t think I had to prop up some pillows before I took him out. | 难道还要温柔得垫上几个枕头不成 |
[32:32] | We needed him. He would’ve talked. | 我们需要他 他本可以供出信息 |
[32:35] | But you put him into shock. | 你却把他打昏了 |
[32:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:39] | That was dumb. | 干了蠢事 |
[32:41] | But he deserved it. | 但他罪有应得 |
[33:00] | Maybe my last request was too mired in subtlety. | 我上次说得还不够清楚吗 |
[33:04] | I want this man dead. | 我要做了他 |
[33:07] | When I say “dead,” I mean seriously dead. | 明白吗 要他死 |
[33:11] | Beaten, broken. | 狠狠地搞死丫的 |
[33:13] | His-head-mounted-on-my-wall kind of dead! | 把丫的脑袋往墙上狠狠地撞 |
[33:18] | Understood. | 明白 |
[33:19] | We’ll be taking further precautions at every transaction. | 我们会在每次交易前采取预防措施 |
[33:22] | Screw that. Time he learns that this is a contact sport. | 去他娘的 让他丫的知道我们也不是好惹的 |
[33:26] | We’re going on offense. | 老虎不发威尽当我们病猫了 |
[33:28] | Rough up his business. Something big. Something loud. | 去砸他场子 搞得动静大一点 |
[33:32] | When he shows up to shut us down, have a party waiting for him. | 既然他敢和我们对着干 就让他吃不了兜着走 |
[33:37] | And when I say “party”… | 我的意思是 |
[33:38] | I actually mean a whole lot of people who are gonna kill him! | 叫一伙人去把他丫的给我做了 |
[33:43] | – I figured. – Just being clear. | -我明白 -说清楚而已 |
[34:16] | What are you doing? We’re protected. | 你想干嘛 我们有人罩着的 |
[34:18] | We pay up to the Red hood. | 我们向红帽兜交过保护费 |
[34:20] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[34:26] | Cute. | 真有意思 |
[34:48] | Do you know who you’re messing with? | 知道你们惹了什么人吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah, Tyler Bramford. | 当然 你是泰勒·布来福么 |
[34:53] | You’re a club owner and some big damned drug dealer in the east quarter. | 俱乐部老板 东部地区的混账毒贩 |
[34:57] | Right? | 对吗 |
[34:57] | I am the east quarter drug trade, you stupid bags of… | 我是东部地区的毒贩老大 你们丫这群 |
[35:03] | Manners, fatty. | 放尊重点 蠢猪 |
[35:04] | I don’t care who takes care of you. You watch your mouth. | 老子不鸟是谁罩着你 说话注意点 |
[35:08] | Then you know who’s got my back. | 这么说你知道 |
[35:10] | You know who I answer to. | 你知道我背后是谁 |
[35:12] | Sure, the Red Hood. | 废话 红帽兜嘛 |
[35:14] | And we work for the man who’s gonna take back what’s his. | 我们主子正好要向他讨债 |
[35:19] | So at the expense of your very wide butt… | 就拿你这肥头大耳的开刀好了 |
[35:24] | we’re sending your boss a message. | 就当是给你主子送个信儿 |
[35:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:36] | What’s the message? | 什么信儿 |
[35:42] | A simple one, actually. | 其实挺简单 |
[35:46] | Want to guess what it might be? | 想猜猜吗 |
[35:49] | I have a few ideas. | 大概有几个想法 |
[36:19] | Any of you hired guns even know who I am? | 你们这群雇佣兵知道我是谁吗 |
[36:22] | You are our target. | 管你是谁 拿钱办事 |
[36:37] | So you four have all this power and all you do with it is kill for money? | 你们的力量就用来杀人挣钱吗 |
[36:41] | From what I hear, we’ve got that in common. | 据我所知 我们彼此彼此 |
[36:45] | You heard wrong. | 那就是你搞错了 |
[36:59] | I thought you’d put up more of a fight. | 你也不过就这点能耐 |
[37:02] | Oh, the fight hasn’t started yet. | 我还没认真打呢 |
[37:05] | I’m just stalling. | 只是在拖着玩罢了 |
[37:20] | – What the hell took you so Long? – Shut up and fight. | -怎么这么迟 -闭嘴 专心战斗 |
[38:25] | I gotta say. | 不得不说 |
[38:27] | I missed watching you work. | 我还真怀念你那两下子 |
[38:30] | Look out! | 小心 |
[38:56] | Awful close. | 靠得太近了吧 |
[38:58] | You afraid you’ll miss? | 怕打不中吗 |
[38:59] | Black Mask just wants a body. | 黑面具只要尸体就行 |
[39:02] | – We don’t need your head. – Let him go. | -没有头也无所谓 -放开他 |
[39:05] | And step away. | 给我滚远点 |
[39:07] | A Taser? | 泰瑟枪吗 |
[39:10] | Nail me and you’ll electrocute both of us. | 你要是开枪 咱俩都会触电 |
[39:13] | Maybe that’s what he has in mind. | 也许他正想这样 |
[39:20] | No! | 住手 |
[39:24] | Just be happy I only killed one of them. | 庆幸吧 我只杀了一个 |
[39:27] | They’re all assassins. | 他们都是刺客 |
[39:28] | And what are you? | 那你又算什么 |
[39:30] | I’m cleaning up Gotham. | 我是在清理高谭市 |
[39:31] | More than you ever did. | 而且比你有效得多 |
[39:33] | You’re stealing territory from Black Mask. | 你是在强占黑面具的地盘 |
[39:35] | and killing anyone who gets in your way. | 神挡杀神佛挡杀佛 |
[39:38] | Black Mask is just a part of the plan. | 黑面具只是我计划的一部分 |
[39:40] | Plan? You’re becoming a crime lord. | 什么计划 你都快成黑帮头子了 |
[39:43] | Yes. You can’t stop crime. That’s what you never understood. | 没错 犯罪阻止不了 你永远不会明白 |
[39:47] | I’m controlling it. | 我是在控制犯罪 |
[39:50] | You wanna rule them by fear. | 你想利用恐惧控制他们 |
[39:51] | But what do you do with the ones who aren’t afraid? | 但那些不知恐惧为何物的人呢 |
[39:54] | I’m doing what you won’t, I’m taking them out. | 我做到了你办不到的事 扫除他们 |
[39:58] | Tell me what happened to you. Let me help. | 告诉我发生了什么 我会帮你 |
[40:03] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[40:05] | You had your chance. | 你自己放弃了机会 |
[40:13] | And I’m just getting started. | 而我才刚刚开始 |
[41:13] | Son of Are you telling me that scumbag stole my guns again? | 我日 那畜生又偷了我的枪支 |
[41:20] | No, sir, he destroyed them. Biew up the truck, the drivers… | 不 先生 他摧毁了枪支 还有卡车和司机 |
[41:24] | Damn it. Of all the Damn it! | 奶奶地 操他大爷 |
[41:28] | Previously, | 先前 |
[41:29] | he was just enlisting anyone under our province to come work for him. | 他只是吸收我们的部下为他工作 |
[41:32] | Now he just seems to be killing them. | 但现在他开始大开杀戒了 |
[41:36] | Oh, so now we’ve got another Batman? | 这算什么 第二代蝙蝠侠吗 |
[41:38] | One who doesn’t mind the blood? | 杀戮的蝙蝠侠吗 |
[41:40] | No, sir, he’s not Batman. | 不 他和蝙蝠侠不同 |
[41:42] | He’s still taking huge cuts from off the streets. | 他仍在扫荡街头势力 |
[41:45] | But now he’s eliminating the competition. | 只是这次他要消灭竞争对手 |
[41:48] | He’s coming after you. | 他要来对付你了 |
[41:56] | You wanna tell me why this guy ain’t dead? | 那娘逼的怎么还不死 |
[42:00] | We’re trying. We sent the fearsome hand of four. | 我们正在尽力 派出了恐怖杀手四人组 |
[42:04] | Four? Guess they’re gonna need a new name. | 四个人 他们得换个名字了 |
[42:08] | Why hasn’t Batman wiped this little smear off the face of the planet? | 蝙蝠侠怎么还不出手把这贱人做掉呢 |
[42:12] | Maybe he doesn’t want to. | 也许他不想这么做 |
[42:14] | Perhaps he’s letting you and the Red Hood war it out. | 也许他想让您和红帽兜河蚌相争 |
[42:18] | – He could be waiting… – To take on the winner? | -然后再 -坐收渔翁之利吗 |
[42:21] | What do you think this is? A tennis tournament? | 你以为这是什么 网球锦标吗 |
[42:25] | – I’m just saying… – You’re an idiot. | -我只是说说而已 -蠢货 |
[42:27] | And you don’t know Batman. | 你不了解蝙蝠侠 |
[42:29] | He’s not letting this lunatic just run wild. | 他不会任那疯子撒野 |
[42:33] | He can’t catch him either. | 他只是还没抓住他罢了 |
[42:35] | Or it’s something else. | 或许还有其他原因 |
[42:39] | Can’t you feel it? | 你看不出来吗 |
[42:41] | We’re stuck in the damn crossfire. | 我们他妈的正好处在火力中心 |
[42:52] | Oh, hell. | 你大爷 |
[42:59] | Sir? | 先生 |
[43:01] | Wow, he sure can move when he really wants to. | 靠 他丫的逃起命来还真快 |
[43:20] | – You okay, sir? – I’m not dead. | -没事吧 先生 -没死 |
[43:24] | So that’s something. | 看来的确有隐情 |
[43:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:27] | – Time to change up the ground war. – How so, sir? | -该改变策略了 -怎么做 先生 |
[43:31] | I’m being forced into negotiating with a psychotic. | 我被逼无奈 只能去和个疯子谈判 |
[43:34] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听上去不太妙 |
[43:36] | No. | 是不妙 |
[43:38] | It’s going to be a nightmare. | 简直是场恶梦 |
[43:53] | Hey, fellas, 10 minutes to bed check, right? | 伙计们 十分钟后去查铺如何 |
[43:56] | – Terry? What the hell are you doing here? – You miss me? | -特里 你来这干什么 -想我了吗 |
[43:59] | I’m covering Rothman’s shift. He’s got the flu, bronchitis or something. | 我接罗斯曼的班 他得了流感 犯气管炎呢 |
[44:03] | We got this. | 知道了 |
[44:03] | Why don’t you grab some joe? We’ll meet you in the south wing. | 你先去吧 我们南翼见 |
[44:06] | That’s not protocol. | 协议上可不这么说 |
[44:08] | Come on, I’m bored, let’s get… | 我好无聊 一起去吧 |
[44:14] | Sorry, schedule to keep. | 对不起 计划照常 |
[44:17] | You didn’t have to kill him. | 非杀了他不可吗 |
[44:19] | One, yes, I did. Two, we’re paying you a ton. | 首先 杀都杀了 其次我们出了钱的 |
[44:22] | So, three, shut your gob and open the damn door. | 所以 给我闭嘴 快他妈开门 |
[44:40] | – Does he know what’s going on? – He knows he’s leaving. | -他知道怎么回事吗 -他知道要走了 |
[44:45] | It’s gonna be a sleepover, right? | 是一场彻夜狂欢吧 |
[44:48] | I packed my toothbrush. | 我的牙刷都收好了哟 |
[45:10] | – Do you need more light, sir? – No, I can see fine. | -少爷 还要灯光吗 -不用 我能看清 |
[45:34] | Well, there you have it. | 这下你安心了吧 |
[45:37] | He’s still at rest. | 他确实安息了 |
[45:38] | No, he isn’t. | 不 没有 |
[45:42] | That’s not flesh. | 这不是他 |
[45:53] | – Master Bruce, you can’t blame yourself… – It was stupid and careless. | -布鲁斯少爷 这不怪你 -真是愚蠢又粗心 |
[45:57] | Body was made of high-end latex. | 这是具高级乳胶制的尸体 |
[45:59] | If I’d bothered to look inside when I brought him home… | 我带回家时 甚至都没仔细查看 |
[46:02] | Sir, please, remember how distraught you were. Even I found it hard… | 别这么说 当时您心烦意乱 就连我也 |
[46:06] | Stupid and careless. | 愚蠢粗心至极 |
[46:09] | – Where are you going? – To talk to the man who did this. | -您要去哪儿 -去找始作俑者 |
[46:26] | I hope you understand the trouble I’ve gone through… | 我希望你明白 我费了不少力气 |
[46:29] | to arrange this little get-together here. | 才把你弄出来 |
[46:32] | A lot of money. A lot of dead meat. | 花了很多钱 还死了不少人 |
[46:43] | Look, I’ve got a problem. | 听着 现在我有个麻烦 |
[46:45] | And you are absolutely the man who possesses the gifts… | 而只有你 这种高水准的天才 |
[46:49] | to take care of this problem. | 才能帮我解决难题 |
[46:52] | I need you to murder the Red Hood. | 我要你杀了红帽兜 |
[46:55] | You think you can handle that? | 做得到吗 |
[47:01] | May I have some water? | 给我杯水好吗 |
[47:28] | I’m going to need something to wear… | 我要换套行头 |
[47:32] | and a very big truck. | 还要辆特大号卡车 |
[47:35] | Sure, anything else? | 当然 还要什么 |
[47:38] | I’ll need some guys. | 一些手下 |
[47:41] | Not these guys because, well, they’re kind of dead. | 当然不是这些 他们已经挂了 |
[48:26] | What did you do to Jason? | 你对杰森做了什么 |
[48:28] | Act like you don’t know what I’m talking about… | 你要是敢跟我装傻 |
[48:30] | and I’ll dislocate the shoulder. | 我就卸掉你的胳膊 |
[48:32] | That’s just to start. | 这还仅仅只是开始 |
[48:34] | If you haven’t disabled the roof sensors, | 你触动了天花板感应器 |
[48:36] | My guards will be here in under a minute. | 警卫一分钟内就会赶到 |
[48:38] | Answer me. | 快回答我 |
[48:41] | I’m willing to… | 我会告诉你 |
[48:42] | But it’ll be more expedient if you hand me the communicator in my pocket. | 但你最好先把口袋里的对讲机给我 |
[48:46] | And I call off my men. | 让我遣走警卫 |
[48:53] | Commander, this is Ra’s al ghul. | 指挥官 我是忍者大师 |
[48:56] | Stand down. | 解除戒备 |
[48:58] | I will be entertaining a guest in my study. | 我要在书房接待一位客人 |
[49:05] | You remember when we last became embattled? | 还记得我们最后那次交手吗 |
[49:08] | You were planning to blow up banks. | 你计划炸掉银行 |
[49:10] | Accurate, if inelegant. | 粗俗一点说 的确如此 |
[49:13] | I was in the midst of toppling the economy of Europe. | 当时我正为欧洲经济危机所困 |
[49:17] | But you were on to me. | 而你又盯住我不放 |
[49:20] | I sought a distraction. | 我企图分散你注意力 |
[49:23] | So I hired the Joker. | 于是雇了小丑 |
[49:30] | When your paths crossed in Bosnia… | 你们追踪到波斯尼亚时 |
[49:33] | it was to appear that you had stumbled upon him. | 和他正好撞上 |
[49:48] | He was paid extremely well for what was intended to be a wild-goose chase. | 他收了高额钱财 确保你们的追捕注定徒劳 |
[49:57] | Then he murdered the boy. | 他杀了那孩子 |
[50:02] | That was not by design. | 那并非我意 |
[50:05] | I’m afraid I overestimated my ability to control the Joker… | 恐怕我高估了自己对小丑的控制力 |
[50:09] | just as I underestimated his madness. | 也低估了他的疯狂程度 |
[50:13] | It grieved me, sir. | 这令我悲痛不已 先生 |
[50:14] | To be a party to something so brutal. | 居然参与了如此残酷之事 |
[50:17] | You’ve never shied away from drawing blood. | 你从不会对自己的残酷无道感到羞愧 |
[50:19] | True, but always with purpose. | 没错 但我向来是目的至上 |
[50:22] | Always with greater goals. | 凡事都为远大目标 |
[50:24] | This was simply an unnecessary casualty. | 那次杀戮根本毫无意义 |
[50:27] | As penance, I chose not to make war with you again… | 我深深忏悔 不再和你做对 |
[50:31] | and to attempt to rectify this disservice. | 而且很想挽回对你的损害 |
[50:34] | Rectify? | 挽回 |
[50:36] | Yes. I had hoped to return to you what you had lost. | 是的 我希望把你失去的还给你 |
[50:43] | I have walked this world for nearly six centuries. | 我活了将近六个世纪 |
[50:47] | As you know… | 你也知道 |
[50:48] | I achieve this by bathing in the rejuvenating waters of the Lazarus pit. | 因为我在拉撒路深渊的重生之水中浸浴过 |
[51:07] | Along with its healing abilities. | 它赐予了自我修复能力 |
[51:09] | It has long been rumored that it is capable of an even greater feat… | 很久以来就有传闻说它有更强大的力量 |
[51:13] | to raise the dead. | 能让死者复活 |
[51:18] | Procuring the remains of your partner was not difficult. | 要获得你拍档的尸体并不难 |
[51:22] | You had come to Bosnia under the guise of Bruce Wayne… | 你当时以布鲁斯·韦恩的身份来到波斯尼亚 |
[51:26] | and you chose to depart as such. | 也以同样的身份离去 |
[51:30] | You even concocted the cover story… | 你还编造了借口 |
[51:32] | that young Jason had died in a bombing in Sarajevo. | 称年轻的杰森死于萨拉热窝的一场爆炸事故 |
[51:37] | This made it easy for me. | 这些都给我制造了方便 |
[51:40] | All it took was a few payoffs to replace his body. | 我只需花点小钱 就换掉了男孩的尸体 |
[51:48] | I felt confident that you would not perform an autopsy… | 我有把握你不会要求验尸 |
[51:51] | …even if you had, we still would have bought enough time. | 即使你会 我们也已赢得足够的时间 |
[51:54] | But my plan | 但我的计划 |
[51:57] | Detective, it had unfortunate results. | 警探 却导致了悲剧 |
[52:46] | He returned to this world, | 他重新复活了 |
[52:48] | but returned damaged. | 却遭受了伤害 |
[53:23] | My army searched for months, | 我的军队连续搜寻了数月 |
[53:25] | but we were never able to find a body or pick up a trail. | 但没有发现他的尸首和一点踪迹 |
[53:29] | I thought him dead yet again. | 我以为他又死了 |
[53:31] | But I hear you have been having trouble at home. | 但我听说你的高谭市最近麻烦不断 |
[53:36] | I have returned your son to you as a blight upon your house. | 我复活了你的儿子 却给你带来了祸害 |
[53:40] | He burns the very kingdom you protect. | 将你费心保护的家园毁于一旦 |
[53:51] | Shall I alert the guards to pursue him? | 要我吩咐警卫去追他吗 |
[53:53] | Don’t be foolish. They would never catch him. | 别傻了 他们不可能追得上他 |
[53:56] | Besides, I have done enough. | 除此之外 我已经做得够多了 |
[54:08] | Sir, please take this to heart. | 少爷 请听我这番肺腑之言 |
[54:11] | Who Jason was before, | 无论之前杰森怎么样 |
[54:13] | how we lost him | 我们又如何失去了他 |
[54:14] | and this dark miracle or curse that has brought about his return. | 还是因这黑暗奇迹或是诅咒使而复活 |
[54:18] | It is not your fault. | 这都不是你的错 |
[54:20] | I know you view his death as your greatest failure but | 我知道你一直认为他的死是你至今惨痛的失败 |
[54:23] | His life and his death are my greatest failure. | 他的人生和死亡的确是我人生最惨痛的失败 |
[54:25] | Do you remember how he was when I found him? | 你还记得我找到他时的样子吗 |
[54:27] | Of course, sir. | 当然 少爷 |
[54:29] | Fearless, arrogant, brash and gifted. | 无所畏惧 傲慢无礼 富有天赋 |
[54:33] | Yes. Ddifferent than Dick in so many ways. | 对 他与迪克大不相同 |
[54:36] | But still so full of potential and power. | 却同样充满潜能和力量 |
[54:40] | But I knew, even from the beginning, he was dangerous. | 但我知道 从一开始他就很危险 |
[54:44] | If I hadn’t made him into Robin, | 如果我不把他培养成罗宾 |
[54:46] | he would have grown to do wrong. | 他长大后就会作恶多端 |
[54:48] | Then I got him killed. | 那我就不得不杀了他 |
[54:50] | My partner. | 我的搭档 |
[54:52] | My soldier. | 我的士兵 |
[54:53] | My fault. | 我的过错 |
[54:54] | I own that. | 我得承认 |
[54:56] | I will carry that than giving else. | 不管怎样 由我一人承担 |
[54:59] | But now there’s this. | 可是事到如今 |
[55:01] | He’s taken everything I’ve ever taught him and turned it on me. | 我教会了他一切 他却对我反向操戈 |
[55:04] | It’s a hell of my own making, Alfred. | 这都是我自作自受 阿福 |
[55:06] | Sir, this is not your doing. | 这不是你的错 少爷 |
[55:08] | You loved him. He knows that. | 你很爱他 他心里明白 |
[55:09] | – It should be enough. – It’s not. | -这就足够了 -这不够 |
[55:15] | Reporting live from Gotham bay bridge…. | 高谭市海湾大桥现场报道 |
[55:17] | My word. Sir, patch into the media feed now. | 上帝 少爷 请火速赶往报道现场 |
[55:31] | Come on, get out of there, now. | 快点 快点离开这儿 |
[55:34] | Don’t know what that maniac’s up to, | 暂不知道那个疯子想干什么 |
[55:36] | But nobody make a move till I give the order. | 在我下令之前 任何人不要轻举妄动 |
[55:56] | I’m a little teapot | 我是一个小茶壶 |
[55:58] | Short and stout | 矮矮胖胖 |
[56:01] | Here is my handle here is my spout | 这是我的把手 这是我的喷嘴 |
[56:08] | This wasn’t part of the damn deal, you freak! | 见鬼的我们不是说好了吗 你个变态 |
[56:12] | Get me out of here right now! | 快放我们出去 |
[56:15] | I thought you’d enjoy seeing some old faces. | 你们叙叙旧难道不开心吗 |
[56:19] | After all, most of these guys used to work for you. | 毕竟这些家伙以前大多替你卖命呀 |
[56:24] | Who’s that? Get a light on him. | 那家伙是谁 把聚光灯对准他 |
[56:30] | Up there. | 他在上面 |
[56:37] | Hey, look at you. Mr. Hood. | 是你啊 帽兜先生 |
[56:42] | Or do you prefer Red? | 还是你喜欢别人叫你红帽兜 |
[56:44] | I used to wear an outfit a lot like that. | 我以前也穿过你那套行头 |
[56:46] | Mine was more flashy maitre d’ than motorcycle fetish. | 比你那摩托头盔有品多了 |
[56:50] | You kids today. | 现在的小屁孩呀 |
[56:54] | I’m sorry, could you hold on? | 不好意思 你能不能等下 |
[56:56] | I was just in the middle of setting fire to your gang. | 我正准备放火烧死你的同伙 |
[57:00] | Go ahead. | 随便你 |
[57:01] | You think I care if that scum dies? | 你以为我在乎那帮人渣的死活吗 |
[57:03] | Don’t know. I just wanted your attention. | 管他呢 我只想引起你的注意 |
[57:06] | You’ve always had my attention. | 我一直都在注意你 |
[57:09] | But what I really wanted was an audience with you. | 但我的真正目的 是想和你亲自照面 |
[57:13] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[57:15] | that seems to imply that you organized this little clambake. | 怎么听着像是你安排的这场野餐会呐 |
[57:19] | I did. Sure, I had lots of plans… | 是啊 当然了 我做了这么多 |
[57:22] | But the endgame | 就是为了今天 |
[57:23] | was getting Black Mask so desperate | 我逼得黑面具走投无路 |
[57:25] | that he’d cut a deal. | 逼得他只能向其他人求助 |
[57:26] | He was the only one with the connections to get into Arkham… | 只有他在亚克汗有内线 |
[57:30] | And get you out. | 只有他才能把你弄出来 |
[57:32] | You can’t trust anybody. | 这年头还真是谁都信不过 |
[57:35] | So I’ve been bamboozled. | 这么说我被忽悠了咯 |
[57:39] | Oh, my. | 我的娘咧 |
[57:41] | I wouldn’t undersell it. | 我可不想亏待了自己 |
[57:43] | It took a lot of work to bring about our reunion. | 我可是费尽心思才和你重新聚首 |
[57:45] | Reunion?Have we met before? | 重聚 我们之前见过吗 |
[57:50] | Yes, we have. | 没错 我们见过 |
[57:52] | Well, here’s to warm memories. | 这可真是段温馨的回忆 |
[59:00] | I’ve got him. | 我抓到他了 |
[59:02] | You want him? Meet me at crime alley. | 你想要人吗 到犯罪小巷碰头 |
[59:15] | Okay. | 很好 |
[59:17] | So, what’s the plan? | 有什么节目 |
[59:19] | Slumber party? Charades? | 睡衣派对 猜字谜游戏 |
[59:22] | A little truth or dare? | 还是真心话大冒险 |
[59:23] | Yes. I’ll start with “dare.” | 好 我就选大冒险吧 |
[59:30] | Well, maybe I’ll just go with “truth.” | 啊咧 我还是选真心话吧 |
[59:42] | Tell me, how does that feel? | 告诉我 这种滋味怎么样 |
[59:45] | You know, it only hurts when I laugh. | 我只有笑的时候才觉得疼 |
[59:54] | But, hey, I gotta know. | 可是我得知道 |
[59:57] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[59:58] | You said we knew one another, and you do seem really familiar. | 你说我们认识 你好像是挺面熟的 |
[1:00:03] | We double at the prom? | 我们在舞会上跳过舞吗 |
[1:00:04] | Or maybe blow up a school bus together? | 还是我们一起炸过校车 |
[1:00:07] | No, I’m just something you helped make. | 不 只不过是拜你所赐 我才有今天 |
[1:00:09] | That’s pretty cryptic, | 说得还真含糊 |
[1:00:12] | but interesting. | 但挺有意思 |
[1:00:14] | Tell me more. | 再给点提示 |
[1:00:16] | Sure. Listen up. | 没问题 听好了 |
[1:00:41] | Unreal. | 不可思议 |
[1:00:54] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[1:00:58] | So glad you could make it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[1:01:01] | This ends tonight. All of it. | 今晚做个彻底了断吧 |
[1:01:04] | Nobody knows that better than me. | 这一点我自然再清楚不过 |
[1:01:18] | Ha. Oh, you and your gadgets. | 又是这些小玩意 |
[1:01:23] | You’re not the oniy one with toys. | 不只你一个人有小道具 |
[1:01:26] | Crap. | 糟 |
[1:02:21] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:02:26] | I guess we should keep it even. | 我觉得我们得公平点 |
[1:02:33] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[1:02:37] | Yes. | 是我 |
[1:02:39] | I don’t wanna fight you. | 我不想和你斗 |
[1:02:41] | All evidence to the contrary. | 我的本意却恰恰相反 |
[1:02:43] | Please, I can help you. | 求你了 我能帮你 |
[1:02:44] | I know what happened. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[1:02:46] | Oh, you got to talking with Ra’s, huh? | 你和忍者大师谈过了吧 |
[1:02:48] | Does it make it easier for you to | 所以你是不是认为 |
[1:02:50] | think that my dip in his fountain of youth | 我在他的长生不老泉里泡过后 |
[1:02:52] | turned me rabid? | 才变得这般狂暴呢 |
[1:02:54] | Or is this just the real me? | 还是说 这就是我的本性 |
[1:03:14] | Tell me | 告诉我 |
[1:03:15] | what bothers you more, | 你更纠结哪件事 |
[1:03:16] | that your greatest failure has returned from the grave? | 你最惨痛的失败从坟墓里复活 |
[1:03:19] | or that I’ve become a better batman than you? | 还是我变得比你更强了呢 |
[1:03:23] | You’re ruling through intimidation and murder. | 你通过谋杀和恐吓来达到目的 |
[1:03:26] | Just another criminal. | 这只是另一种变相的犯罪罢了 |
[1:03:27] | I’m what this city needs. | 这座城市需要的是我 |
[1:03:51] | Hidden goodies all over, huh? | 四处暗藏道具哈 |
[1:03:53] | We’re both just a couple of walking armories. | 我们都是移动的军械库 |
[1:03:55] | Maybe so, | 也许是吧 |
[1:03:57] | but let’s see how you do without your toys. | 但我们看看没了道具你要怎么办 |
[1:04:28] | Enough. it’s over. | 够了 都结束了 |
[1:04:50] | You say you wanna be better than me. But it won’t happen. | 你说你想超过我 但永远也不可能 |
[1:04:53] | Not like this. | 像这样可不行 |
[1:05:01] | I know I failed you. | 我知道我让你失望了 |
[1:05:03] | But I tried to save you, Jason. | 但我曾试图救你 杰森 |
[1:05:06] | I’m trying to save you now. | 我现在就想救你 |
[1:05:12] | Is that what you think this is about? | 难道你觉得我在意这些吗 |
[1:05:14] | That you let me die? | 你没能救我吗 |
[1:05:15] | I don’t know what clouds your judgment worse. | 我不知道是什么促使你这么想 |
[1:05:18] | Your guilt or your antiquated sense of morality. | 是愧疚感呢还是陈旧的道德观 |
[1:05:23] | Bruce, I forgive you for not saving me. | 布鲁斯 我原谅你没有救我 |
[1:05:26] | But why? Why on god’s earth, | 可是为什么 到底是为什么 |
[1:05:31] | is he still alive? | 为什么他还活着 |
[1:05:38] | Gotta give the boy points. | 谁给这孩子一点奖励 |
[1:05:41] | He came all the way back from the dead to make this shindig happen. | 他死而复生居然就为了这次重聚 |
[1:05:45] | So who’s got a camera? | 谁带相机了 |
[1:05:48] | Get one of me and the kid first. | 先帮我和这孩子照一张 |
[1:05:51] | Then you and me, | 然后我和你合影 |
[1:05:52] | then the three of us. | 最后我们三个人合照一张 |
[1:05:54] | And then one with the crowbar. Then | 然后每人和铁锹合一张 然后 |
[1:05:59] | You’ll be as quiet as possible | 你最好给我闭嘴 |
[1:06:01] | or I’ll put one in your lap first. | 不然我让你脑开花 |
[1:06:02] | Party pooper. | 真是个扫兴的家伙 |
[1:06:04] | No cake for you. | 你可没蛋糕吃了 |
[1:06:06] | Ignoring what he’s done in the past. | 就算忽略他过去犯下的罪行 |
[1:06:09] | Blindly, stupidly, disregarding the entire graveyards he’s filled, | 不假思索 毫不在意地草芥人命 |
[1:06:13] | the thousands who have suffered, the friends he’s crippled. | 多少同伴遭受他的折磨和摧残 |
[1:06:18] | You know, I thought | 知道吗 我以为 |
[1:06:19] | I thought I’d be the last person | 我以为经过我的死 |
[1:06:20] | you’d ever let him hurt. | 你不会再让他伤害任何人 |
[1:06:23] | If it had been you that he beat to a bloody pulp. | 要是换作你 被他打得血肉模糊 |
[1:06:26] | If he had taken you from this world, I would’ve done nothing, | 要是他从我身边夺走了你 |
[1:06:29] | but search the planet for this pathetic | 我会不惜一切代价 掘地三尺 |
[1:06:32] | pile of evil death-worshipping garbage. | 上天入地也要把这无可救药的渣滓杀人狂揪出来 |
[1:06:34] | And sent him off to hell. | 我会亲手送他下地狱 |
[1:06:36] | You don’t understand. I don’t think you’ve ever understood. | 你不明白 你永远不会明白 |
[1:06:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:42] | What, your moral code just won’t allow for that? | 不明白什么 你的道德准则过不去吗 |
[1:06:45] | It’s too hard to cross that line? | 要穿过这条线就这么难吗 |
[1:06:48] | No. God almighty, no. | 不 全能的主 不是这样的 |
[1:06:51] | It’d be too damned easy. | 那样的话 就太简单了 |
[1:06:53] | All I’ve ever wanted to do is kill him. | 我又何尝不想杀了他 |
[1:06:55] | A day doesn’t go by I don’t think about subjecting him | 我哪一天不曾想过 以其人之道 |
[1:06:58] | to every horrendous torture he’s dealt out to others | 分毫不差地还治其人之身 |
[1:07:01] | and then end him. | 最后再把他杀了 |
[1:07:04] | Aw. So you do think about me. | 你还真一直惦记着我呐 |
[1:07:08] | But if I do that… | 但要是我真这么做了 |
[1:07:09] | …if I allow myself to go down into that place, | 我真的纵容自己堕落到那种地步 |
[1:07:14] | l’ll never come back. | 我就再也没法回头了 |
[1:07:17] | Why? I’m not talking about killing Penguin | 为什么 又不是让你去杀企鹅人 |
[1:07:20] | or Scarecrow or Dent. | 稻草人或是双面 |
[1:07:22] | I’m talking about him. Just him. | 我是说他 唯独是他 |
[1:07:25] | And doing it because | 就是因为 |
[1:07:28] | because he took me away from you. | 他从你身边夺走了我 |
[1:07:32] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我办不到 对不起 |
[1:07:36] | That is so sweet. | 这一幕可真感人 |
[1:07:40] | Well, you won’t have a choice. | 你可没的选 |
[1:07:55] | – I won’t. -This is what it’s all been about. | -我做不到 -该做个了结了 |
[1:07:57] | This. | 就我们三个 |
[1:07:59] | You, and me and him. | 你 我还有他 |
[1:08:01] | Now is the time you decide. | 你该决定了 |
[1:08:05] | If you won’t kill this psychotic piece of filth, I will. | 要是你不杀了这疯子 就由我动手 |
[1:08:09] | If you wanna stop me, you’re gonna have to kill me. | 你要想阻止我 只有杀了我 |
[1:08:12] | You know I won’t. | 你知道我办不到 |
[1:08:13] | I’m gonna blow his deranged brains out. | 我要崩了这神经病的脑袋 |
[1:08:16] | And if you wanna stop it, you are gonna have to shoot me. | 你要是想阻止 就开枪吧 |
[1:08:19] | Right in my face. | 对着我的脑袋来吧 |
[1:08:21] | This is turning out even better than I’d hoped. | 比我想象得还刺激 |
[1:08:34] | It’s him or me, you have to decide. | 杀他还是杀我 你必须得决定 |
[1:08:38] | Decide now. Do it. | 现在就做决定 现在就做 |
[1:08:40] | Him or me? Decide. | 杀他还是杀我 快点决定 |
[1:09:04] | I can’t believe you got him. | 难以置信 你居然办到了 |
[1:09:06] | You expert, | 你果然高手 |
[1:09:07] | rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, | 十足滴百发百中 |
[1:09:09] | goth-loving marksman. | 暗黑风的神枪手呐 |
[1:09:10] | I love it. | 我爱死这一套了 |
[1:09:11] | You managed to find a way to win. | 你总能找到办法两全其美 |
[1:09:14] | And everybody still loses. | 但其实是两败俱伤吧 |
[1:09:25] | No, don’t spoil it. This is better. | 不 不要捣乱 这样更好 |
[1:09:30] | I’m the only one who’s gonna get what he wants tonight. | 我才是今晚唯一的赢家 |
[1:09:36] | We all go out together. | 我们仨一起炸飞天 |
[1:09:38] | Don’t you just love a happy ending? | 你不是喜欢完美结局吗 |
[1:10:30] | Sources close to the District Attorney’s office have intimated | 根据地方检察官办公室的消息 |
[1:10:32] | the case will likely be dropped due to lack of evidence. | 该案件很可能由于缺乏证据而被撤诉 |
[1:10:35] | But the Black Mask is still under | 但黑面具依然涉嫌协助 |
[1:10:37] | investigation for his alleged complicity | 小丑从亚克汗监狱越狱 |
[1:10:39] | in Joker’s escape from Arkham. | 目前仍在接受调查 |
[1:10:42] | The guards charged with aiding and abetting the escape | 被控协助和教唆越狱的警卫 |
[1:10:44] | were found murdered in the Gotham courthouse jail. | 被发现死于高谭市法院监狱 |
[1:10:48] | While the alleged crime lord, Black Mask, was released | 而有重大嫌疑的黑道老大黑面具 |
[1:10:51] | on $1 million bail for his suspected involvement | 在对其罪行交押了一百万美金后得以保释 |
[1:10:54] | and is currently awaiting a hearing. | 目前正在等待听审 |
[1:10:56] | Meanwhile, the Joker has been returned to Arkham Asylum. | 同时 小丑已被遣回亚克汗监狱 |
[1:10:59] | Officials claim extra measures have been taken | 官员声称已经采取多重措施 |
[1:11:02] | to ensure another escape would be impossible. | 确保犯人无法逃脱 |
[1:11:05] | Prior to his arrest, Black Mask was being strong-armed | 在被捕前 黑面具遭到 |
[1:11:08] | by the mysterious Red Hood. | 神秘的红帽兜的暴力袭击 |
[1:11:19] | Sir, in light of all the recent events, | 先生 鉴于最近发生的事 |
[1:11:23] | would you like me to remove that? | 需要我把它移走吗 |
[1:11:26] | No. | 不用 |
[1:11:30] | This doesn’t change anything. | 这样做改变不了什么 |
[1:11:32] | It doesn’t change anything at all. | 根本改变不了任何事 |
[1:11:46] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们出发吧 |
[1:11:48] | If you can’t suit up quickly at home base… | 要是你在家都不能迅速穿上制服 |
[1:11:50] | I’m concerned how you would handle it in the field. | 我真担心你在战场上要怎么应付 |
[1:11:53] | Perhaps he’s primping. | 也许他在精心打扮呢 |
[1:11:54] | As I recall, | 我记得 |
[1:11:55] | Master Richard spent nearly half an hour admiring his reflection… | 理查少爷第一次穿上他的披风时 |
[1:11:59] | the first time he donned his cape. | 对着镜子欣赏了半个小时 |
[1:12:01] | Jason, get on out here or I’m going on patrol without you. | 快点 杰森 不然不带你去巡逻了 |
[1:12:06] | My word. | 天呐 |
[1:12:07] | – Gotcha. – Would have… | -吓到你了 -才没有 |
[1:12:09] | if I hadn’t seen you slip behind the computer banks | 早在三分钟前 |
[1:12:11] | three minutes ago. | 我就看见你藏在电脑后面了 |
[1:12:13] | – No, I got you. – How does it feel? | -才不 我就是吓到你了 -感觉怎么样 |
[1:12:18] | It feels awesome. | 感觉太棒了 |
[1:12:21] | Check me out. I’m robin, the boy wonder. | 看呀 我是罗宾 神奇男孩 |
[1:12:24] | Are you kidding me? This rocks. | 没开玩笑吧 酷毙了 |
[1:12:27] | Come on, old man, we’ve got bad guys who need chasing. | 快走吧 老伙计 我们得去抓坏人 |
[1:12:35] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我一生中最棒的一天 |