英文名称:Battle Star Wars
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 联盟曾是一个和平的组织 如今被玛拉斯特大人统领 他只渴望一件事 | |
[00:15] | Netflix1207 | 总监 |
[00:19] | 科宾·雷斯特拉长官统领的 一群反叛者 | |
[00:24] | 正着手一项任务 准备逃往 | |
[00:34] | All personnel, prepare to disembark. | 全体人员 准备着陆 |
[00:37] | Grab what you need and get to the front of the ship. | 拿上需要的东西 到船头去 |
[00:40] | Attention, vessel! | 前方飞船请注意 |
[00:42] | You are in violation of Coalition regulations. | 你违反了联盟规定 |
[00:44] | What the–? | 尼玛 |
[00:46] | Further transgression | 继续越界 |
[00:48] | will be considered a declaration of war! | 将被视为宣战 |
[00:52] | Deactivate your light-speed engines | 关闭你的光速引擎 |
[00:54] | and prepare to be boarded! | 准备接受登船检查 |
[00:57] | Ajax, tell me you’re in position. | 艾杰克斯 报告你的位置 |
[00:59] | We’re coming in hot! | 我们要来了 |
[01:00] | And we got company. | 还有其他人 |
[01:14] | Look, buddy. I need you to hear me out. I’m not your enemy. | 听着 伙计 听我说 我不是你的敌人 |
[01:18] | Yield. | 投降 |
[01:20] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[01:31] | Ajax, where are you? We’re ready for pickup! | 艾杰克斯 你在哪里 我们做好转移的准备了 |
[01:34] | You didn’t tell me there was gonna be a Paladin. | 你没告诉我有圣骑士 |
[01:36] | Too much risk! | 风险太大了 |
[01:38] | Ajax, you leave us out here, we’re dead! | 艾杰克斯 你要是把我们丢下 我们必死无疑 |
[01:40] | We need your ship! | 我们需要你的飞船 |
[01:41] | You’ve got a ship, use it! | 你有一艘飞船 好好利用 |
[01:43] | That wasn’t part of the plan, Ajax! | 计划不是这样的 艾杰克斯 |
[01:46] | Ajax! | 艾杰克斯 |
[01:52] | Disengage the engines and step away from the console. | 关闭引擎 离开控制台 |
[01:55] | I can’t, or everyone on this ship will die! | 恕难从命 飞船上的所有人都会死的 |
[02:00] | Commander Corbryn… | 科宾长官 |
[02:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:05] | The Coalition reported this ship stolen. | 联盟上报这艘飞船被盗 |
[02:07] | Why are you so far off course? | 你为什么偏离航线这么远 |
[02:09] | Commander Corbryn, by Order of the Coalition, | 科宾长官 根据联盟的命令 |
[02:12] | stop this ship now! | 立刻停下这艘飞船 |
[02:13] | We no longer answer to the Coalition of Planets. | 我们不再听命于星球联盟 |
[02:16] | Treason, Commander! | 这是叛国啊 长官 |
[02:17] | There’s no turning back now. | 开弓没有回头箭 |
[02:18] | This is an act of war! | 这是战争行为 |
[02:19] | The Coalition aren’t the good guys anymore. | 联盟不再是好人了 |
[02:22] | You’re a Paladin! Can’t you see that? | 你是一名圣骑士 你还不清楚吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1057个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:214个,六级词汇:136个,GRE词汇:151个,托福词汇:168个,考研词汇:240个,专四词汇:207个,专八词汇:44个, 所有生词标注共:387个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:24] | War against the Coalition is a fight you cannot win. | 与联盟为敌 你毫无胜算 |
[02:28] | Well, we don’t want a fight. We want out! | 我们不想要战争 我们要逃离 |
[02:30] | We want a planet of our own and we’re not turning back, | 我们要建立自己的星球 不会退缩 |
[02:32] | not when we’re this close. | 离成功很近了 |
[02:34] | This close to what? There’s nothing… | 离什么很近 这里什么都 |
[02:38] | Nothing out there. | 什么都没有 |
[02:43] | I’m trusting you to do the right thing. | 我相信你会做出正确的选择 |
[02:46] | Coalition doesn’t know it’s here and they don’t have to. | 联盟不知道这里的存在 也不必知道 |
[02:49] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[02:51] | The Coalition has no records of a planet in this sector. | 联盟在这个领域没有任何星球的记录 |
[02:55] | The planet’s naturally undetectable by sensors, | 这颗星球天然不被传感器检测到 |
[02:58] | completely cloaked. | 完美隐蔽 |
[02:59] | I’m the only one that knows how to find it. | 我是唯一知道怎么发现它的人 |
[03:01] | But this ship will lead them right to us if you don’t help! | 但没了你的帮助 这艘飞船会引他们来 |
[03:04] | In a moment, we’ll be in range for the escape pods | 马上我们就能乘坐逃生舱 |
[03:05] | to reach the surface. | 到达星球表面了 |
[03:07] | After that, destroy the ship! | 在那之后 毁掉飞船 |
[03:09] | Tell them all you found was a wreck | 告诉他们你只找到了飞船残骸 |
[03:10] | or they’ll never stop looking for us! | 否则他们不会放弃寻找我们的 |
[03:12] | They find us, they’ll kill us. | 他们一旦找到我们 我们必死无疑 |
[03:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:17] | Long-range connection established. | 已建立远程连接 |
[03:20] | Oh, shut if off! | 关闭连接 |
[03:22] | Paladin, this is Coalition Command. | 圣骑士 这里是联盟 指挥部 |
[03:24] | We’ve got a lock on this ship’s position. | 我们已经锁定了这艘飞船的位置 |
[03:27] | Go ahead and jump out. We’ll take it from here. | 跳离飞船 我们将接手 |
[03:30] | Commander, I’m on board the stolen vessel. | 长官 我在被盗飞船上 |
[03:32] | Permission to negotiate terms for surrender. | 请求给予谈判投降条件的许可 |
[03:35] | Negative. Command advises immediate evacuation. | 不允许 指挥部建议立即撤离 |
[03:38] | We will destroy that ship, Paladin. | 我们将毁掉那艘飞船 圣骑士 |
[03:39] | – No! – Make sure you’re not on it. | -不 -确保你不在那艘飞船上 |
[03:41] | No! | 不 |
[03:46] | Oh! No! | 不 |
[03:48] | What–? What’s happening? | 发生了 发生了什么 |
[03:50] | They’re blowing the engines. | 他们在炸毁引擎 |
[03:52] | Didn’t even give us time to evacuate. | 一点撤离的时间也不给 |
[03:53] | – I told you! – No. They won’t! | -我告诉过你 -不 他们不会的 |
[03:55] | They wouldn’t! It’s impossible! | 他们不会的 这不可能 |
[03:56] | Command, come in! | 指挥部 请求通话 |
[03:57] | There are innocent people onboard the vessel! | 飞船上有无辜的人 |
[03:59] | Not even you can get a signal out this close to the planet. | 离星球这么近 你不会有信号的 |
[04:02] | There’s no time to get everyone off. | 来不及让所有人下船了 |
[04:04] | How many does your ship hold? | 你的飞船能承载多少人 |
[04:05] | Not enough. | 不够 |
[04:05] | Squire, prepare to initiate the boarding pod’s self-destruct… | 护卫 准备启动登舰舱的自毁程序 |
[04:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:10] | Buying you and your people time to escape. | 为你和你的人撤离争取时间 |
[04:12] | Get them to the front and I’ll separate the engines! | 让他们去船头 我来分离引擎 |
[04:14] | – Separate…? – Do it now! | -分离 -立马行动 |
[04:17] | All personnel, evacuate now! | 全体人员 立刻撤离 |
[04:18] | Drop what you’re doing and go…now! | 放下手头的事 现在就走 |
[04:22] | What about you? | 你怎么办 |
[04:23] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[04:24] | Squire, prepare to initiate the self-destruct on my command! | 护卫 听我命令 准备启动自毁程序 |
[04:29] | Squire? | 护卫 |
[04:39] | Security override. | 安全系统覆写 |
[06:27] | Better a few years late than never. | 迟了几年 总比不来好 |
[06:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:53] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[06:55] | Ajax… | 艾杰克斯 |
[06:57] | No thanks to you. | 我可不打算谢你 |
[06:59] | Found that way out on a frontier planet. | 在一个边境星球上找到了来这的路 |
[07:03] | Word’s spreading. | 消息在传播 |
[07:04] | You’re already getting sloppy. | 你越来越大意了 |
[07:06] | What’s the point of a haven if people can’t get here? | 如果没人进得来 保护区又有什么意义呢 |
[07:08] | What about the Coalition? | 联盟怎么办 |
[07:11] | Even if they’re smart enough to decode it, | 即使他们聪明到能破解硬币 |
[07:13] | the coin only gets you here. | 它也只能送你到这 |
[07:14] | To get to Haven, you need me. | 要到避难星 你需要我 |
[07:17] | What’s it made of? | 这是什么做的 |
[07:20] | That’s Haven’s little secret. | 这是避难星的一个小秘密 |
[07:22] | So what? | 怎样 |
[07:23] | You’re their leader? | 你是他们的统领吗 |
[07:25] | Haven doesn’t really have a leader. | 避难星没有统领 |
[07:27] | I’m just the guy that knows how to get there. | 我只是知道怎么过去罢了 |
[07:32] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[07:34] | 2,756 Novaks perished by these hands | 这双手粉碎了2756个诺瓦克人 |
[07:42] | for this Novak to stand before you today! | 才铸就了站在你面前的这个诺瓦克人 |
[07:50] | No need to sic your Novak on me, Ajax. | 没必要用诺瓦克人来威胁我 艾杰克斯 |
[07:54] | You know, if anything happens to me, | 你要知道 我要是出了什么意外 |
[07:55] | you’ll never find Haven. | 你就再也找不到避难星了 |
[08:01] | You got anything to drink on this wreck? | 这艘破船上有什么喝的吗 |
[08:12] | Don’t you want to know how we survived | 你不想知道你抛下我们后 |
[08:13] | after you ditched us? | 我们怎么活下来的吗 |
[08:15] | Looks like you survived just fine. | 看上去你们活得不错 |
[08:27] | Okay. Helper, you’re… | 好了 帮手 你就要 |
[08:32] | about to be free. | 自由了 |
[08:38] | Feel any different? | 有什么异样吗 |
[08:43] | Excited at the prospect of leaving the ship | 想到第一次能离开这艘飞船 |
[08:45] | for the first time. | 而感到激动 |
[08:47] | Also the looming potential for imminent death. | 还有死亡的可能性越来越大 |
[08:50] | Yeah. | 可不吗 |
[08:53] | Helper, I, uh, have to do this. You don’t. | 帮手 我必须这么做 但你不用 |
[08:58] | I understand if you want to stay on the ship. | 如果你想留在船上 我能理解 |
[09:00] | Astera, I go wherever you go. | 阿斯特拉 你去哪儿 我就去哪儿 |
[09:04] | Do you mean that or is that just how you’re programmed? | 你是真心的 还是被设计成这样 |
[09:07] | Both. | 都有 |
[09:18] | She would be proud of you now. | 她会为你感到骄傲的 |
[09:29] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[09:33] | Like your father’s daughter. | 像你父亲的女儿 |
[09:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | I didn’t realize sarcasm was a part of your programming now. | 我还不知道讽刺也是你程序的一部分 |
[09:47] | Move! | 让开 |
[09:52] | We have searched every deep space quadrant | 我们已经搜遍了联盟已知领土内的 |
[09:54] | of known Coalition territory but this one. | 深度空间象限 除了这一个 |
[09:57] | Corbryn is out there somewhere. | 科宾就在某个地方 |
[09:59] | I know it. | 我确信 |
[10:01] | There’s a reason we haven’t searched here. | 我还没搜过这里是有原因的 |
[10:03] | The sector is barren. There’s nothing here. | 这块区域空荡荡的 什么都没有 |
[10:06] | And we’ve been led astray before. | 我们曾经误入歧途 |
[10:09] | I haven’t come this far and this long to merge everything | 我走到如今 不是靠听信 |
[10:13] | on the word of that rogue criminal! | 那个流氓罪犯的话 |
[10:18] | We have other assurances. | 我们有别的消息来源 |
[10:19] | We’re close. | 我们很接近了 |
[10:30] | Tryn, privacy. | 崔恩 让我们俩单独待会儿 |
[10:35] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah, I’m good. | 对 我没事 |
[10:43] | Ran out of ice a few systems back. | 在几个星系之前就没冰块了 |
[10:45] | Most come to Haven with a lot less. | 大多数来避难星的东西更少 |
[10:48] | Sometimes they drift in on nothing but life support… | 有时他们只剩下生命保障系统 |
[10:53] | some don’t make it at all. | 有些根本没挺过来 |
[11:01] | Would have been nice | 这些年要是有 |
[11:03] | having an industrial class freighter all these years. | 工业级货船就好了 |
[11:06] | You did all right without it. | 没货船你过得也很好 |
[11:08] | There’d be a lot more haven | 要是有 现在避难星上 |
[11:09] | on Haven by now. | 会有更多安全住所 |
[11:10] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[11:12] | Ajax… | 艾杰克斯 |
[11:15] | You left thousands to die. | 你留下成千上万的人送死 |
[11:18] | Because you didn’t tell me there was gonna be a Paladin. | 因为你没告诉我有个圣骑士 |
[11:22] | It was part of the plan. | 这是计划的一部分 |
[11:23] | You didn’t tell me the plan. | 你没告诉我这个计划 |
[11:27] | Would you have come if I did? | 我说了你会来吗 |
[11:30] | Look, I just gotta know. | 听着 我想知道 |
[11:34] | Why are you here now, after all these years? | 你现在怎么来了 过了这么多年 |
[11:40] | How can I trust you? | 我怎么能信任你 |
[11:47] | You convinced me to steal this ship. | 你说服我去偷这艘船 |
[11:50] | – You said we’d never get caught! – We didn’t. | -你说我们不会被抓到 -我们没有被抓 |
[11:53] | And ever since then, I can’t even get an icemaker, | 打那开始 我连制冰器都没有 |
[11:56] | let alone a decent crew or the much-needed repairs | 更别说一帮合格的员工 和这堆破铁 |
[11:58] | for this tub of rust! | 所必需的维修 |
[12:00] | I’m on the run in a ship | 我靠一艘不能在联盟 |
[12:02] | I can’t dock on a single Coalition planet. | 任何一颗星球停靠的飞船逃命 |
[12:04] | And nowadays, that’s every planet! | 如今 所有星球都是联盟的 |
[12:08] | Not Haven. | 避难星不是 |
[12:09] | We welcome everyone, even pirates. | 我们欢迎所有人 包括星际海盗 |
[12:12] | Don’t you call me that! You do not get to call me that! | 你不准这么叫我 你不能这么叫我 |
[12:14] | You know I started out legit! | 你知道我开始是合法的 |
[12:17] | And you know Paladins kill pirates! | 你也知道圣骑士要杀星际海盗 |
[12:23] | How was I supposed to know he was on our side | 你不告诉我 我怎么知道 |
[12:25] | if you didn’t tell me? | 他是我们这边的 |
[12:32] | You ask me how can you trust me. | 你问我你怎么能信任我 |
[12:39] | How can I trust you? | 我又怎么能信任你 |
[12:44] | Because… | 因为 |
[12:48] | sounds like we need each other. | 看起来我们彼此需要对方 |
[12:53] | We call this Mana. | 我们称这个为马纳 |
[12:57] | There’s a lot more where that came from. | 产地里还有很多 |
[13:00] | We convert it to everything | 我们把它转化成所有东西 |
[13:01] | from food to star fuel. | 从食物到恒星燃料 |
[13:03] | But we’re limited in the ways of transporting it, | 但是我们运输它的途径被限制了 |
[13:06] | being as we only have what came down with us in the escape pods. | 因为我们只有带来的逃生舱 |
[13:10] | But with you here, with this ship, | 但是你来了 有这艘飞船 |
[13:14] | we can start expanding. | 我们可以开始扩张了 |
[13:16] | We set up a supply run, we get what we need | 我们建立供应系统 拥有完成目标 |
[13:19] | to finish what we started, | 所需要的东西 |
[13:20] | bring more people to Haven, everything! | 带更多人到避难星来 什么都有了 |
[13:22] | We can get back on track! | 我们可以回到正轨 |
[13:24] | We can make this planet what it was supposed to be! | 我们可以把这颗星球建造成希冀的样子 |
[13:28] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[13:32] | To pirates? | 敬星际海盗 |
[13:40] | To pirates. | 敬星际海盗 |
[13:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:46] | Lucky for us, Mana in its natural form | 幸运的是 原始形态的马纳 |
[13:49] | emits a sort of radiation. | 能发出某种辐射 |
[13:51] | It’s harmless to us, but it’s hell on ship sensors. | 对我们无害 但对飞船感应器有致命打击 |
[13:53] | One of the first things we did was to figure out a way | 当务之急是找出一种 |
[13:56] | to counteract the disruption with a frequency code | 用频率码抵消干扰的方法 |
[13:59] | that only a few of us knows… | 只有少数人能知道 |
[14:08] | Welcome to Haven. | 欢迎来到避难星 |
[14:28] | I’ll show you around when my guys fix up your ship. | 我的人在修你的飞船 我带你四处看看 |
[14:31] | Don’t worry about the Coalition. | 不要担心联盟 |
[14:33] | The only way they’d find you now is with some sort | 他们能找到你的唯一方法是 |
[14:35] | of two-way signal beacon strong enough | 强到能穿透辐射场的 |
[14:36] | to get through the radiation field. | 双向信号塔 |
[14:38] | Even then, you know, you come outta light-speed wrong, | 即便找到了 从光速中脱离的时机不对 |
[14:40] | liable to blow us all to hell. | 也能把我们都炸上天 |
[14:48] | Did you catch all that? | 你都听到了吗 |
[14:50] | – Is he Haven’s leader? – No. | -他是避难星的统领吗 -不是 |
[14:53] | Just the guy that knows how to get there. | 只不过知道怎么过去罢了 |
[14:55] | We copy. | 收到 |
[14:57] | The Coalition thanks you, Captain. | 联盟向你致谢 船长 |
[15:00] | Do you realize what you’ve just done? | 你知不知道你刚刚干了什么 |
[15:03] | Pirate. | 我们是海盗啊 |
[15:10] | There. Sir, we’ve located the pirate. | 找到了 长官 我们定位到了海盗 |
[15:14] | Shall I– | 我应该 |
[15:15] | I think battle stations, please. | 进入战备状态 谢谢 |
[15:17] | And see if you can find Astera. | 把阿斯特拉找来 |
[15:20] | I would like her to be here for this. | 我不想让她错过这一切 |
[15:38] | Your father wants to see you on the Control Deck. | 你父亲要在指挥甲板上见你 |
[15:40] | – I’ll be right there. – No. I’ll take you there now. | -我一会儿就去 -不 我现在就带你去 |
[15:42] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[15:48] | How far can you project that thing? | 你多久才能破解那玩意儿 |
[15:50] | We’ll find out. | 走着瞧 |
[15:52] | You know, it’s an important day for my father. | 知道吗 今天对我爸来说是个大日子 |
[15:56] | and for you, I’m sure. | 我相信对你也是 |
[15:58] | After all, your entire life | 毕竟 你的一生 |
[16:01] | has been a journey leading to this place. | 都在指引你来到这里 |
[16:04] | I imagine this planet holds some significance for you… | 我想这个星球对你来说很重要 |
[16:09] | as it did your mother. | 对你妈妈也是 |
[16:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:15] | No juvenile pranks this time? | 不搞青春期的恶作剧了 |
[16:17] | No petty, ineffectual protest in her honor? | 不以她的名义搞琐碎无力的抗议了 |
[16:22] | I half expected you’d reroute the food synthesizers again | 我还以为你又要改掉食物合成器线路 |
[16:25] | or increase the artificial gravity. | 要么就故意提高人造引力 |
[16:27] | I have to say, I’m disappointed. | 我得说 我很失望 |
[16:32] | Then you’re gon… really…love th… | 然后你要 真的 爱 |
[16:37] | Where’s Astera? | 阿斯特拉在哪儿 |
[16:51] | Sir, I’ve located your daughter. | 长官 我找到了您女儿 |
[16:54] | She’s onboard an escape pod headed towards the planet. | 她登上了前往这颗星球的逃生舱 |
[16:57] | Get up here! | 给我过来 |
[17:08] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[17:10] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[17:12] | He won’t attack if I’m down there, right? | 我在这里他不会攻击的 对吧 |
[17:15] | I’m ready to address them. | 我准备好追踪他们了 |
[17:17] | Make sure they can hear me. | 确保他们都能听见我 |
[17:19] | Attention, enemies of the Coalition. | 听着 联盟的敌人们 |
[17:22] | This is Lord Malastor. You have been lied to. | 这是玛拉斯特大帝 你们被骗了 |
[17:27] | This planet is no haven. | 这颗星球根本不是什么避难星 |
[17:30] | It’s land and resources are property | 它的土地和资源属于 |
[17:32] | of the Coalition of Planets. | 星球联盟的财产 |
[17:35] | There is no corner of the galaxy that the arms of the Coalition | 联盟的铁腕可以伸向星系的每个角落 |
[17:38] | cannot reach, and today I am its hand. | 的每一个角落 今天我就是制裁之手 |
[17:43] | It’ll be up to the leaders among you | 你们的领袖将会决定 |
[17:46] | to determine whether this hand remains | 这只制裁之手 |
[17:48] | open in friendship | 将带来善意 |
[17:50] | or crushes you in its grasp! | 还是将你们粉碎 |
[17:53] | You have 24 hours to surrender the planet | 你们有二十四小时来投降 |
[17:56] | or suffer the consequences. | 否则后果自负 |
[17:59] | Choose wisely. | 做出理智的决定 |
[18:06] | Establish a blockade. | 建立起封锁线 |
[18:08] | Not a single ship gets out! | 任何船只不得出入 |
[18:10] | And, Zelus… | 然后 泽勒斯 |
[18:13] | Find my daughter. | 找到我女儿 |
[18:22] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[18:24] | You get that Mana cleaned out yet? | 那马纳你拿上了吗 |
[18:25] | The reward is mighty, but this Novak is mightier. | 那个很值钱 但是这个诺瓦克人的佣金更高 |
[18:30] | There’s one crate left. | 只剩一个货箱了 |
[18:33] | Then get it and let’s go! | 那就拿上咱走啊 |
[18:44] | System log shows Commander Corbryn should still be onboard. | 系统日志显示科宾指挥官还在船上 |
[18:46] | Lead the way, and hurry. | 带路 赶快 |
[18:48] | This way! | 这边 |
[18:51] | Ah, you’re turning me in and you’re robbing me? | 你卖了我还要抢劫我 |
[18:54] | You let a pirate onto your spaceport. | 你让一个海盗上了你的空间站 |
[18:56] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你还指望什么 |
[18:58] | I didn’t think you’d clean out my entire supply! | 我可没想到你会洗劫我所有的物资 |
[19:01] | Haven needs that Mana! The galaxy needs it! | 避难星需要那些马纳 整个星系都需要它 |
[19:06] | I didn’t want this contract. | 又不是我想干这活 |
[19:07] | I got caught! | 我被抓了 |
[19:11] | It was me or you, and I’m always gonna pick me. | 不是你死就是我亡 我永远会先顾自己 |
[19:15] | And I’m always gonna profit. | 我不可能做亏本的事 |
[19:17] | Is that what you tell yourself, Captain? | 你就这么骗自己吗 船长 |
[19:21] | You think they’re gonna honor some pirate’s contract, | 你认为他们会遵守海盗的协议吗 |
[19:24] | you got a nasty surprise coming to you. | 你不会有好果子吃的 |
[19:26] | Captain Ajax! | 艾杰克斯船长 |
[19:27] | My father sends his regards, | 我父亲向你问候 |
[19:29] | he’s preoccupied with the assault. | 他正全力准备袭击 |
[19:30] | It’s his wish that you release the prisoner | 他希望你能够释放囚犯 |
[19:32] | into my custody for the completion of your contract. | 并交由我来看守以完成你的协议 |
[19:34] | And who’s your father? | 你爸爸是谁 |
[19:36] | Lord Malastor, of course. | 当然是玛拉斯特大帝了 |
[19:38] | And on behalf of the Coalition of Planets, | 并且他代表星球联盟 |
[19:40] | he’d like to thank you for a job well done. | 为你的出色工作表示感谢 |
[19:43] | He’d also like to pardon you for any past transgressions. | 并且他为之前对你的冒犯表示歉意 |
[19:48] | So, Malastor sent his only daughter | 所以 玛拉斯特派了他的独生女 |
[19:52] | into enemy territory for him. | 来到地方领地为他做事 |
[19:56] | You be glad he did. | 你应该感到高兴 |
[19:58] | He might not be so understanding | 他或许还不能那么谅解你们 |
[20:00] | over your plundering Coalition property. | 掠夺联盟财产的行为 |
[20:03] | I’m willing to forgive it | 而我可以原谅你们 |
[20:04] | for a job well done. | 鉴于你们出色的工作 |
[20:06] | I’ll just call and confirm. | 我向他确认一下 |
[20:07] | – I wouldn’t. – I’m gonna. | -不建议你这样做 -我要这样做 |
[20:08] | Allow me. | 那让我来吧 |
[20:11] | Father, forgive me for interrupting… | 父亲 原谅我打扰 |
[20:13] | I thought I sent you to retrieve the prisoner. | 我记得我让你去接回囚犯了 |
[20:15] | Was I not clear enough or can you not handle it? | 我说的不够清楚还是你自己搞不定 |
[20:17] | I’m aboard the Bounty with Captain Ajax. | 我现在在艾杰克斯船长的赏金号里 |
[20:20] | She wishes to confirm your orders. | 她想要想你确认 |
[20:22] | I will not be questioned by a lawless pirate! | 我不会让一个犯罪的海盗来质疑我 |
[20:25] | Tell this self-serving captain that she can turn over | 告诉这个自私的船长 |
[20:28] | Commander Corbryn or she can die | 要么交出科宾指挥官 |
[20:29] | with the rest of the criminals. | 要么就和其他的犯罪分子一起死吧 |
[20:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:36] | Get him off my ship then. | 把他从我的船上弄走 |
[20:39] | He’s not worth the trouble. | 他不值得我费劲 |
[20:44] | – Wait! – Hey! | -等等 -嘿 |
[20:46] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为你好 |
[20:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:53] | Uh, hi. I’m Corbryn. | 嗨 我叫科宾 |
[20:55] | Astera Malastor. | 阿斯特拉 玛拉斯特 |
[20:57] | Yeah. I know who you are. Where we going? | 我知道你是谁 我们去哪儿 |
[20:58] | We have to get off this ship. | 我们得离开这艘船 |
[21:00] | Launch your fleet! Activate your defenses! | 发射你们的舰队 启动你的防线 |
[21:01] | Fight back? | 我们反击 |
[21:03] | Haven doesn’t really have a fleet. | 避难星并没有舰队 |
[21:04] | I mean, the people who come here are refugees, | 我是说 来这儿的人都是难民 |
[21:06] | you know, farmers, smugglers. | 你知道的 农民 走私犯 |
[21:07] | Some are ex-Coalition, but not enough. | 有一些是之前联盟的士兵 但是也不够 |
[21:09] | Even if we got ’em all to fight, | 就算我们把他们召集起来打仗 |
[21:11] | we’d just be sending them to their deaths. | 都相当于让他们去送死 |
[21:12] | Then what do you have? | 那你都有些什么 |
[21:13] | We have a Paladin. | 我们有一个圣骑士 |
[21:15] | All the Paladins are dead. | 圣骑士都死绝了 |
[21:16] | He’s not. At least, I don’t think he is. | 他没死 至少我认为他还活着 |
[21:18] | He helped save us when the Coalition tried | 他在联盟炸掉我们飞船的时候 |
[21:20] | to blow up the ship that brought us here. | 救了我们并把我们带到这里 |
[21:21] | He’s been in hyper-sleep ever since. | 之后他就陷入了深度睡眠 |
[21:23] | Then why didn’t you wake him up before now? | 那你之前怎么不把他叫醒 |
[21:25] | We never had to. | 之前也没这么紧急 |
[21:27] | And historically, the Order of the Paladins | 并且历史上圣骑士议会 |
[21:29] | are loyal to the Coalition. | 都是为联盟效忠 |
[21:30] | Or you could be handing my father the planet | 要是这人出卖你 |
[21:32] | if this guy decides to turn you in! | 你可以选择让星球落入我爸手中 |
[21:33] | He won’t. Trust me. | 他不会的 相信我 |
[21:35] | There wouldn’t be a Haven if it wasn’t for this guy. | 要不是因为他 避难星都不会存在 |
[21:37] | Only reason we didn’t wake him up before now | 我之前没有唤醒他的原因 |
[21:39] | is because I thought it would somehow | 是我以为他可能会 |
[21:40] | bring the Coalition here, | 把联盟军队引来 |
[21:42] | which obviously isn’t an issue anymore. | 不过显然现在已经不用担心这种问题了 |
[21:44] | He’s our last hope, you know, sort of a | 他是我们最后的希望 你知道的 |
[21:46] | “break glass in case of” scenario. | 就是那种最后的底牌 |
[21:48] | Okay. So what’s the next step? | 好 那接下来怎么做 |
[21:50] | Well, we got to get up to him. | 我们得先找到他 |
[21:51] | – Where’s your ship? – Where’s your ship? | -你的飞船呢 -你没有飞船吗 |
[21:53] | My ship? It’s on this ship. | 我的飞船 在这艘舰里 |
[21:54] | The pirates have it. | 在海盗手里 |
[21:56] | The pirates I just saved you from? | 就是刚刚抓你的那群海盗吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah. Don’t worry. I got a plan. | 对 别担心 我有主意 |
[22:02] | We’re not leaving? | 我们不走吗 |
[22:03] | Your father will have established | 你爸爸现在已经建起了 |
[22:04] | an orbital blockade by now. | 环星防线 |
[22:06] | I got a plan that works for that too, Pixels. | 我也有主意对付那玩意儿 小程序 |
[22:09] | Blockade doesn’t apply to me, my ship, or my crew. | 防线不能限制我 我的飞船和手下 |
[22:13] | My contract’s complete. | 我们的交易完成了 |
[22:15] | Let us through and we’ll be on our way. | 让我们通过 我们自己离开 |
[22:16] | Can’t do that, Captain. | 不行 船长 |
[22:17] | Lord Malastor has issued strict orders. | 玛拉斯特大帝已经下达了死命令 |
[22:20] | No ships in or out. | 任何飞船不得进出 |
[22:22] | Like hell, I’m getting stuck on this rock! | 去你的 我都被困在这鬼地方了 |
[22:25] | Put him on! | 让我和他说 |
[22:31] | You’re trying my patience, pirate! | 你在考验我的耐心 海盗 |
[22:33] | You’re surrounded. You can’t escape. | 你被包围了 无路可逃 |
[22:35] | Then tell these idiots to open up and let me through, | 那就让这些蠢货放我们出去 |
[22:38] | and I’ll be out of your hair. | 你就不用再见到我了 |
[22:39] | You’ll be allowed through the blockade | 根据协议把叛军领袖交给我 |
[22:41] | once you deliver the rebel leader per our contract. | 你就可以通过 |
[22:44] | I just turned him over. Check with your daughter. | 我已经把他交出去了 问你女儿 |
[22:47] | With my…what did you say? | 问我 你说什么 |
[22:49] | When was this? Where? | 什么时候的事 在哪儿 |
[23:00] | Whoa! What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[23:01] | Gonna blast the doors open. | 我把门炸开 |
[23:02] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[23:04] | I’ve got it. Helper? | 我来 帮手 |
[23:09] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[23:18] | – What are you doing? – Well, there’s no way | -你在干嘛 -用普通推进器 |
[23:21] | we’ll make it past that blockade with normal thrusters. | 不可能冲出防线了 |
[23:23] | Gonna have to jump us into light-speed. | 我们需要光速跃迁 |
[23:25] | Have you done that before? | 你之前试过吗 |
[23:27] | Never from inside a cargo freighter. | 没在货船上试过 |
[23:29] | – Strap in. – To what? | -系好 -系什么 |
[23:37] | Answer me, Ajax! What’s going on? | 回答我 艾杰克斯 怎么回事儿 |
[23:40] | What happened? Come in! | 发生什么了 |
[23:51] | The cowards fled! | 这些软蛋跑了 |
[23:54] | Take some ships and find them! | 带上几艘船去追他们 |
[23:56] | And send some to Haven. | 派几艘去避难星 |
[23:58] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[24:00] | We’ve lost contact with the blockade. | 我们失去了和防线的联系 |
[24:03] | And we’re no longer receiving signal from the Bounty. | 赏金号也没有信号传来 |
[24:05] | Delay the assault until my daughter’s been found! | 推迟进攻 直到找到我女儿 |
[24:08] | Hey, Helper. | 嘿 帮手 |
[24:11] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:13] | You need more seatbelts. | 你得多装些安全带 |
[24:16] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[24:18] | The Past. | 过去 |
[24:23] | Think you can get over there? | 你可以到那边去吗 |
[24:34] | Helper? Did you get there? | 帮手 你到了吗 |
[24:37] | I’m inside. | 我在里面 |
[24:38] | Okay, great. I’ll dock us. | 太好了 我们现在登上去 |
[24:52] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[24:54] | Yeah, that’s him. | 没错 是他 |
[25:07] | Have you been here before? | 你之前到过这儿吗 |
[25:09] | Only once to make sure he wasn’t dead. | 只有那次过去确认他死没死 |
[25:13] | Planet’s distortion field must have scrambled his ship. | 星球的畸变场一定是影响到他的飞船了 |
[25:16] | If I use a certain frequency… | 如果我能用特殊的频率 |
[25:27] | It seems we’re receiving a new code, | 看来我们收到了新代码 |
[25:30] | an old Coalition code. | 一条旧联盟代码 |
[25:32] | Someone’s talking to us. | 有人在对我们说话 |
[25:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:37] | What’s it say? | 写的什么 |
[25:38] | Peace before order. | 和平高于议会 |
[25:59] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[26:08] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么也不要碰 |
[26:10] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[26:12] | Take him out. | 干掉他 |
[26:19] | This could actually work. | 这也许真的管用 |
[26:20] | Yeah. Let’s just hope he’s on our side. | 我们就祈祷他站在我们这边吧 |
[26:23] | Go see what you can find out. | 去看看你能发现什么 |
[26:40] | Hi. I’m Astera Mala… | 你好 我是阿斯特拉 玛拉 |
[26:41] | Astera Malastor, daughter of Lord Malastor. | 阿斯特拉 玛拉斯特 玛拉斯特大帝的女儿 |
[26:45] | Greetings. | 幸会 |
[26:47] | I am Denz Atreus, | 我是登茨·阿特伊斯 |
[26:48] | Paladin of star-sector Epsilon 27. | 星区艾普西隆 27的圣骑士 |
[26:51] | And you are Commander… Commander Corbryn. | 而你是指挥官 科宾指挥官 |
[26:56] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[26:58] | – Yeah. – Step back. | -是的 -退后 |
[27:03] | The Commander is a good man, if a little misguided. | 他人是好的 只是有点误入歧途 |
[27:07] | Although admittedly, I’ve only known him briefly. | 不过说真的 我不是很了解他 |
[27:10] | I will ensure that he is treated fairly. | 我保证他会被公平对待 |
[27:12] | I’ve synced with Coalition Command. | 我联系上了联盟指挥部 |
[27:14] | Rest assured, you will be with your father in a moment | 放心吧 你马上就可以和你父亲在一起了 |
[27:18] | and we can finally settle this matter once and for all. | 我们终于可以一劳永逸地解决这事了 |
[27:20] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你还不明白 |
[27:22] | There’s gonna be a war. | 必有一战 |
[27:27] | Hey, stop! What are you doing? | 嘿 停下 你疯了吗 |
[27:29] | The path to order lies only through peace. | 只有和平才能铺就秩序之路 |
[27:32] | Once I’ve delivered Corbryn, | 只要我交出科宾 |
[27:34] | negotiations for surrender may begin. | 或许就能开启投降谈判 |
[27:36] | There’s not gonna be peace. My father doesn’t negotiate. | 不会有和平 我父亲从不谈判 |
[27:39] | Denz, if you turn me in, I’m dead. | 登茨 如果你告发我的话 我就死定了 |
[27:41] | If you don’t get us to the surface right now, | 如果你不马上带我们到地面 |
[27:43] | people are going to die. | 人类都会死的 |
[27:44] | No harm will befall either of you | 在我的保护下 |
[27:46] | while you’re under my protection! | 你们谁也不会受伤 |
[27:48] | The same goes for the planet! | 星球也是如此 |
[27:50] | I give you my word. | 我向你们保证 |
[27:53] | You have nothing to fear from the Coalition of the Planets. | 你们不必害怕行星联盟 |
[27:58] | Helper! Now! | 帮手 行动 |
[28:00] | Helper! Ready an escape pod. | 帮手 准备逃生舱 |
[28:04] | That was ill-advised. | 会大出事的 |
[28:13] | Sir, we’re being hailed in an old Coalition frequency, | 长官 我们正在用旧的联盟频率呼叫 |
[28:16] | vessel designation “Honor”. | “荣誉”号飞船 |
[28:19] | It’s a Paladin. | 是一个圣骑士 |
[28:24] | So it’s true. | 所以是真的咯 |
[28:26] | He’s still alive after all this time. | 过了这么久他还活着 |
[28:30] | I thought you dealt with the last of them. | 我以为你处理了最后一个 |
[28:34] | So did I. | 我也以为 |
[28:37] | Let’s hope his loyalties are in order. | 希望他仍然忠诚 |
[28:45] | See? I told you. | 看见了吗 我说过 |
[28:49] | Peace was never an option. | 和平是走不通的 |
[28:51] | What Haven needs right now is a protector. | 避难星现在需要的是一个保护者 |
[28:53] | Haven… | 避难星 |
[28:56] | Paladin, the Coalition of Planets | 圣骑士 行星联盟 |
[28:57] | thanks you for your intervention. | 感谢你的介入 |
[28:59] | And I’m personally in your debt for | 因为我女儿的安全 |
[29:00] | the safe recovery of my daughter. | 我个人欠你很多 |
[29:02] | I trust she hasn’t given you too much trouble? | 她没给你惹麻烦吧 |
[29:04] | – Where is the rebel leader? – Somewhere you can’t get him! | -叛军领袖在哪 -在你不知道的地方 |
[29:07] | Astera, nothing would please me more | 阿斯特拉 没什么比和平解决冲突 |
[29:10] | than to resolve this conflict without bloodshed, | 更让我高兴的了 |
[29:13] | Disable their light-speed engines. | 破坏他们的光速引擎 |
[29:15] | I don’t want them running | 既然阿斯特拉离我们这么近 |
[29:16] | now that Astera’s this close. | 我不想让他们跑了 |
[29:18] | It seems that surrender is off the table for now. | 看来他们是不会投降了 |
[29:21] | Begin the assault! | 发动进攻 |
[29:25] | Let’s see if they change their minds. | 让我们看看他们会否改变主意 |
[29:26] | It will be my honor to lead the attack, sir. | 长官 领导这次进攻是我的荣幸 |
[29:28] | No, it won’t. | 不 |
[29:30] | I need someone that I trust to retrieve Astera for me. | 我需要一个值得信任的人带回阿斯特拉 |
[29:33] | What about the Paladin? | 那圣骑士呢 |
[29:36] | Do what you normally do when you find one. | 按老规矩该杀就杀 |
[29:38] | Just bring her back! | 只要把阿斯特拉带回来 |
[29:41] | Continue the attack! | 攻击不要停 |
[29:45] | No! Do something! | 反击啊 |
[29:46] | They’ve disabled the controls! | 他们破坏了控制系统 |
[29:48] | Then go back! Didn’t I just see you fly? | 那就回去 我刚不是看见你飞吗 |
[29:50] | In zero-g, yes! | 那是在零重力情况 |
[29:52] | This is low orbit where I have gravity to contend with! | 这是在低轨道 我还要处理重力因素 |
[29:56] | It’s okay, Helper. You can come out now. | 安全 帮手 你可以出来了 |
[30:02] | Think you can get over to that warship? | 你可以上到那艘战舰吗 |
[30:04] | I can try. | 我试试 |
[30:06] | That I have not seen yet. | 那我还没见过 |
[30:09] | Is that thing real? | 那玩意是真的吗 |
[30:10] | She is to me. | 她对我很重要 |
[30:12] | Attention, Honor. You are ordered to surrender. | 听着 “荣誉”号飞船 命令你投降 |
[30:16] | Lord Malastor… | 玛拉斯特大人 |
[30:17] | I’ve reached the Paladin ship. | 我已经靠近圣骑士的飞船了 |
[30:19] | They’re not responding. | 他们没有回应 |
[30:20] | Then wait. | 等我命令 |
[30:25] | Think out who you help. | 想清楚你要帮谁 |
[30:29] | What? | 什么 |
[30:31] | It worked. We have to leave. | 它来了 我们得离开了 |
[30:33] | Wait! Stop! Where are you going? | 慢着 你要去哪儿 |
[30:35] | – We have to help! – Look, it’s all blown up! | -我们要去帮忙 -看 炸弹都来了 |
[30:37] | If we don’t retreat now, | 如果现在不撤退 |
[30:38] | battle is over before it even begins! | 战斗还没开始就已经结束了 |
[30:40] | Hang on, I’m going to jump up to lightspeed. | 抓紧 我要调到光速了 |
[30:46] | Zelus, what was that? What happened? | 泽勒斯 什么情况 发生了什么 |
[30:48] | Do you have Astera? Zelus? | 泽勒斯 你抓到阿斯特拉了吗 |
[30:55] | He shot me! | 他居然打我 |
[30:57] | Squire, I need a map of the region | 护卫 我需要一份这片地区的地图 |
[30:59] | and a waypoint for the nearest rebel outpost. | 和最近叛军前哨的路标 |
[31:01] | First imperative is to secure Corbryn | 首要任务是确保科宾的安全 |
[31:03] | and aid in the planet’s defense! | 并协助星球的防御 |
[31:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:06] | Yes. | 好 |
[31:08] | I mean, no, but, yeah. | 我是说 不好 但 |
[31:12] | I can’t believe he just shot me. | 我只是不相信他居然打了我 |
[31:15] | He shot my ship! | 他打的是我的船 |
[31:17] | Will it be all right? How bad is it? | 船还好吗 有多糟 |
[31:19] | Oh, she’ll fly, but the repairs will take time, | 还能飞 但是修理需要时间 |
[31:22] | time we don’t have if we want to reach Corbryn | 如果我们想赶在联盟之前救出科宾 |
[31:24] | before the Coalition does! | 没时间了 |
[31:26] | Lucky for you, we have help. | 你真幸运 我们还有帮手 |
[31:30] | The ship is sophisticated, | 这船建造得很复杂 |
[31:32] | though the technology is quite antiquated. | 可技术过时了 |
[31:35] | I’m certain I can manage the repairs. | 我相信我能修好 |
[31:37] | Can this thing be trusted? | 这东西能信吗 |
[31:41] | This thing’s name is Helper. | 她的名字是”帮手” |
[31:43] | Short for “Hard Light Projected Retainer”, | “强光投射固定器”的简称 |
[31:45] | though I’ve come to find that label somewhat derivative. | 我后来发现这个名字是某些衍生物的标签 |
[31:49] | She’s the only person I trust. | 她是我唯一信任的人 |
[31:52] | All right. Then I’ll leave Honor in your hands. | 好吧 我就把飞船交给你了 |
[31:55] | Excuse my ignorance, Helper. | 原谅我刚才的冒犯 帮手 |
[31:58] | Happy to be of service. | 很高兴能帮到忙 |
[32:00] | Helper, I’m gonna have to leave you alone on the ship for a while. | 帮手 我暂时得留你一个人在船上了 |
[32:04] | You’ll be back. | 你会回来的 |
[32:19] | Listen up down there: find him. | 听着 找到他 |
[32:22] | And bring him to me. | 带他来见我 |
[32:31] | There’s something here. | 那边有动静 |
[32:34] | Go check it out. | 去看看 |
[32:46] | Come on, Ajax. You can do better than that. | 加油 艾杰克斯 你可以做得更好 |
[32:50] | You won’t be needing this anymore. | 你再也不需要这个了 |
[32:53] | Where is your ship? | 你的飞船在哪儿 |
[32:56] | You find him yet? | 找到他了吗 |
[32:57] | Nice try, Ajax, | 艾杰克斯 干得好 |
[32:59] | but I think you’ll find you’re down a couple pirates. | 但我想你会发现你已经干掉了几个盗贼 |
[33:08] | I told you, sir! | 我报告过 长官 |
[33:10] | Somehow the Paladin made the jump to light-speed! | 但不知怎么地 圣骑士调到了光速 |
[33:11] | I tried to disable the engines before they made the jump. | 我试图在他们调到光速之前摧毁引擎 |
[33:14] | You’d better hope that’s all you did. | 你最好祈祷你的确这么做的 |
[33:16] | With all due respect, Lord Malastor, | 恕我直言 玛拉斯特大人 |
[33:19] | your daughter has clearly chosen her side. | 你女儿显然已经作出了选择 |
[33:21] | I will not hear another word! | 我一个字都不想听 |
[33:24] | None of that! Not again. Not from you. | 一个字都不行 尤其是你 |
[33:28] | Get out of my sight and don’t you dare step foot | 从我的视线中消失 |
[33:31] | on this deck again until you’ve found her. | 在你找到她之前 不准踏进一步 |
[33:47] | We shouldn’t be too far off now. | 现在应该不会太远了 |
[33:50] | It’s funny. | 说来也有趣 |
[33:52] | Before today, I’ve only been off the warship a handful of times. | 今天之前 我只离开过军舰几次 |
[33:54] | We’re Haven’s only hope, | 直到现在我们才踏足这个星球 |
[33:56] | and neither of us stepped foot on the planet until now. | 现在却成了避难星唯一的希望 |
[34:00] | That’s the very nature of my order. | 这就是我的任务的本质 |
[34:02] | Then why answer to the Coalition? | 那为什么要对联盟负责 |
[34:05] | My order predates the Coalition by a great many cycles. | 我的任务比联盟早多了 |
[34:09] | There was a time when their values were in line with our own. | 曾几何时 他们的价值观与我们的一致 |
[34:13] | We helped them grow, we worked together. | 我们帮助他们成长 一起工作 |
[34:17] | It pains me now to see them act with such hostility. | 现在看到他们表现出的敌意 我有些难受 |
[34:22] | My dad thinks what he’s doing is right. | 我爸爸坚信他这样做是对的 |
[34:24] | There is hope for your father yet. | 你父亲还有希望 |
[34:26] | How? After what he just did? | 该怎么做 在他干了这一切之后 |
[34:29] | Well, it’s like you said. | 就像你刚说的 |
[34:32] | Your father believes he is right. | 你父亲坚信他是没错 |
[34:34] | It may be up to us to provide him with the necessary perspective. | 或许我们可以站在他的角度想象 |
[34:38] | – Denz! – It’s Zelus! | -登茨 -是泽勒斯 |
[34:41] | He’s going for the outpost! | 他要去前哨站 |
[34:43] | We need to find cover. | 我们得找个地方掩护 |
[34:45] | Denz, if he gets to the outpost and blows it up | 登茨 如果他在我们找到科宾之前 |
[34:46] | before we find Corbryn, | 到达前哨基地并引爆它 |
[34:47] | we’re never gonna make it before the deadline. | 我们就没时间完成任务了 |
[34:49] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[34:50] | Run! | 快跑 |
[34:54] | Astera, get to cover now! Get to the base! | 阿斯特拉 找掩护 快去那基地 |
[35:03] | Everybody out! Leave…now! | 大家都出去 现在 出去 |
[35:07] | I said go! It’s your only chance! | 我说快跑 这是你们唯一的机会 |
[35:10] | I’m not… | 我不是开玩笑 |
[35:13] | This is Astera Malastor. | 我是阿斯特拉 玛拉斯特 |
[35:14] | Tell my father to lock down on my position. | 告诉我父亲锁定我的位置 |
[35:16] | I found the rebels! | 我找到了叛军 |
[35:28] | Okay, Corbryn, where am I going? | 好吧 科宾 我该去哪里 |
[35:32] | Where am I going? | 该去哪儿 |
[35:36] | There! | 就这儿 |
[35:45] | Hey, wait! Wait for me! | 嘿 等等 等我 |
[35:51] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[36:01] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[36:02] | Hey, buddy, you think we’d forget you? | 嘿 伙计 你以为我们忘得了你吗 |
[36:34] | That is Paladin technology. | 这是圣骑士的技术 |
[36:37] | Tell me, friend, how did you acquire it? | 朋友 告诉我 你是怎么得到的 |
[36:40] | From a Paladin, friend. | 朋友 当然是从一个圣骑士那得到的了 |
[36:42] | Paladins serve for life. | 圣骑士用生命效力 |
[36:47] | This one did. | 这个人也是 |
[36:49] | The order you serve is no longer. | 你的任务已经结束了 |
[36:51] | I made sure of that myself. | 我亲自确认 |
[36:53] | My brothers…why? | 我的兄弟们 为什么 |
[36:56] | There is only the Coalition and its enemies. | 只有联盟和敌人 |
[37:00] | Lord Malastor offers you one last chance | 玛拉斯特大人给了你最后的机会 |
[37:03] | to prove your loyalty. | 来证明你的忠诚 |
[37:04] | My order stands as long as I do. | 只要我还活着 我的任务就还有效 |
[37:06] | I decline! | 我拒绝 |
[37:08] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 希望你待会儿还会这么说 |
[37:11] | Hand over the girl and surrender the outpost! | 交出那个女孩 交出哨所 |
[37:14] | I’m here, Zelus. | 泽勒斯 我在这儿 |
[37:16] | Astera? Good to see you. | 阿斯特拉 很高兴见到你 |
[37:19] | I offer you the same terms. | 给你同样的条件 |
[37:21] | Come with me or suffer the consequences of treason! | 跟我走 否则后果自负 |
[37:26] | I’m sure you remember what those are. | 我相信你还记得那些人 |
[37:29] | He’s not gonna kill me. | 他不会杀我的 |
[37:30] | He does whatever my father tells him to. | 他只听命于我父亲 |
[37:32] | Isn’t that right, Zelus? | 对吗 泽勒斯 |
[37:35] | True. | 是 |
[37:37] | I’ve traveled to every scum-ridden corner of this galaxy with your father. | 我和你父亲走遍了银河系的每个角落 |
[37:40] | He’s a good man, | 他是个好人 |
[37:42] | a true leader… | 真正的领袖 |
[37:46] | but he’s grown soft and weak. | 但是他变得软弱了 |
[37:49] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[37:52] | It’s because of you and your traitor of a mother! | 都怪你和你的卖国贼妈妈 |
[37:57] | You can’t kill me. | 你不能杀我 |
[38:00] | I’m sure your father will understand. | 我相信你父亲会理解的 |
[38:03] | After all, I had no choice, | 毕竟 我别无他选 |
[38:05] | overcome with grief after witnessing | 亲眼目睹他的独女被杀后 |
[38:08] | the murder of his only daughter. | 我悲痛欲绝 |
[38:12] | I had to strike down the Paladin responsible. | 我必须杀了这个凶手圣骑士 |
[38:18] | Say hello to your brothers! | 去地下见你的兄弟们吧 |
[38:47] | Helper! Now! | 帮手 快 |
[39:06] | Get us out of here! | 带我们出去 |
[39:07] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[39:10] | I found coordinates for the rebel base, inputting now! | 我找到了叛军基地的坐标 正在输入 |
[39:12] | Helper? | 帮手 |
[39:13] | Setting course. | 设置航向 |
[39:15] | Coordinates accepted. | 坐标已接收 |
[39:20] | Denz, I’m so sorry. | 登茨 对不起 |
[39:25] | All of them…dead. | 他们全都 牺牲了 |
[39:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:31] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你讲 |
[39:36] | I will avenge you, my brothers. | 弟兄们 我会给你们报仇的 |
[39:39] | I swear this. | 我发誓 |
[39:49] | Nice shooting back there. | 刚才干得漂亮 |
[39:51] | I had ample time to learn Honor’s subsystems. | 我有足够的时间学习荣誉的子系统 |
[39:53] | She’s a wonderful ship. | 她是艘了不起的战舰 |
[39:56] | I’m kind of worried about him. | 我有点儿担心他 |
[39:59] | Look who we found. | 看看我们找到了谁 |
[40:02] | Should I shoot them too? | 要我也朝他们开枪吗 |
[40:04] | I wouldn’t, if I were you! | 我要是你的话 我就不会 |
[40:06] | Ajax! You let me out of here! | 艾杰克斯 放我出去 |
[40:08] | Pirates! | 是海盗 |
[40:09] | Come on in. Let’s have a chat. | 过来吧 我们谈谈 |
[40:15] | She’s not gonna kill him. My father wants him alive. | 她不会杀了他的 我爸要的是活的 |
[40:19] | This is must be one of her tricks. | 这肯定是她的阴谋诡计 |
[40:21] | She must want something. | 她一定有所图 |
[40:23] | I would caution you not to trust these brigands! | 我警告你别相信这群海盗 |
[40:26] | They have no honor. | 他们没有信誉可言 |
[40:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:30] | I mean, you’re right, they’re pirates. | 我的意思是 没错 他们是海盗 |
[40:33] | But maybe we can convince them to help. | 但我们也许能说服他们帮忙 |
[40:35] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[40:37] | Maintain a safe following distance. | 保持安全距离 |
[40:39] | I will retrieve Corbryn. | 我会找回科宾 |
[40:41] | Denz, wait! | 等等 登茨 |
[40:42] | You’re gonna have to think outside the box on this one. | 这次你得跳出条框思考 |
[40:45] | They’ve got the only thing close to a functioning fleet on this planet. | 他们有这颗星球上唯一的运载舰队 |
[40:49] | Maybe we don’t blow it up. | 也许我们不用炸了它 |
[40:54] | Maybe we need ’em. | 我们可能用得上 |
[40:55] | We have to at least try. | 起码得试试 |
[40:58] | We have to get to them. | 我们得接近他们 |
[41:07] | Where are you taking Corbryn? | 你们把科宾弄到哪去了 |
[41:10] | Oh, he’ll stay someplace near, but far enough. | 哦 他在附近 但离得挺远了 |
[41:13] | Oh, and I put a little bomb on him. | 还有 我在他身上装了炸弹 |
[41:15] | In case you try anything, | 防止你有什么小动作 |
[41:17] | he goes boom… along with your fancy ship. | 他就和你心爱的飞船 一起炸掉 |
[41:22] | That man is under my protection. | 那个男的归我保护 |
[41:26] | Well, you’ve done a fine job so far, haven’t you? | 那目前为止你干的还不错 不是吗 |
[41:33] | You gonna call your dad? | 你要告诉你爸爸吗 |
[41:34] | What’s it gonna take for you to let him go? | 要什么你才肯放他走 |
[41:36] | Let him go? | 放他走 |
[41:38] | He’s my ticket out of this mess just like you are! | 他跟你一样是我离开这的敲门砖 |
[41:43] | You, I don’t really care about. | 至于你 我不是很在乎 |
[41:44] | You will! | 你敢 |
[41:47] | Denz…so we both know you’re not gonna press that then. | 登茨 所以我们都知道到时你不会摁下去 |
[41:51] | Oh, I’m plenty tempted, | 我有点儿心动了 |
[41:53] | but right now he’s my insurance policy for you. | 但现在他是我在你这的护身符 |
[41:57] | And you’re my insurance policy for them. | 你就是我面对他们时的保票 |
[42:01] | If it came down to it, | 如果正如我所料的话 |
[42:03] | I’m sure your dad would appreciate my judgment here. | 我敢肯定你爸会理解我在这会的决定 |
[42:09] | Listen, I know I lied to you before. | 听着 我之前对你撒了谎 |
[42:12] | But you have to believe me now when I tell you that | 但你现在一定要相信我 |
[42:14] | if you give my dad what he wants, | 我告诉你 如果你给了我爸爸他想要的 |
[42:16] | your next stop is Coalition Brig. | 联盟 禁闭室的今天就是你的明天 |
[42:19] | That’s if he lets you off Haven at all! | 他真不可能放你离开避难星 |
[42:23] | I have the rebel leader, | 我手里有反叛头子 |
[42:26] | thus fulfilling my contract twice! | 我就相当于履行了两次合同 |
[42:31] | I have Lord Malastor’s daughter and her gallant protector! | 我手上有玛拉斯特大人的千金和她英勇的护卫 |
[42:39] | Hey, you forget already? | 嘿 你已经忘了吗 |
[42:41] | Denz… | 登茨 |
[42:43] | I will not be held hostage by cowards! | 我不会被懦夫挟持 |
[42:46] | This Novak does not fear death! | 本诺瓦克人可不是懦夫 |
[42:54] | You may hide behind that button of yours. | 你尽管躲在那堆按钮后面 |
[42:57] | You may even press it, but if you survive the blast, | 你可以按下去 但如果你从爆炸中活下来 |
[43:01] | you will have me to contend with until the end of your days. | 我会一直和你纠缠下去 |
[43:04] | I’m shaking. | 我好怕哦 |
[43:08] | Denz, please! | 登茨 住手 |
[43:15] | I know we don’t have anything to negotiate with. | 我知道我们没什么筹码和你谈 |
[43:17] | But I’m telling you, | 但我要告诉你 |
[43:21] | my father’s not just gonna let you go free. | 我爸爸不会就这么轻易放你走的 |
[43:26] | The only way out of this is to fight. | 你离开这的唯一办法就是战斗 |
[43:41] | This is ill-advised. | 这真是个馊主意 |
[43:43] | Why play the pirate’s game and wait | 我们为什么要跟海盗周旋 |
[43:45] | while our enemies draw near when I can easily dismantle | 为什么不在敌人靠近的时候就拆了这破船 |
[43:47] | this scrap heap of a ship? | 而非要龟缩等着他们过来 |
[43:49] | Yeah. Let’s call that Plan B, okay? | 是啊 那是B计划 好不 |
[43:51] | Like it or not, she has the upper hand right now. | 不管你想不想 现在话语权在她手上 |
[43:54] | We can’t lose Corbryn and we can’t lose Honor. | 我们不能失去科宾 也不能失去荣誉号 |
[43:58] | So I guess we just have to wait until she comes around. | 所以我想我们得等她自己过来 |
[44:03] | Until then… | 到那时候 |
[44:08] | See if you can get to Corbryn and take care of that bomb. | 你试试能不能联系上科宾处理好炸弹 |
[44:12] | Then you can bust us out of here. | 到时候你就能把我们都赶出去了 |
[44:24] | Hello? Is someone there? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[44:28] | Oh, Helper! Is it just you? | 哦 帮手 就你一个吗 |
[44:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[44:31] | Explosion device. I think I can… | 爆炸装置 我觉得能 |
[44:32] | – Don’t touch it! – But maybe if I just… | -别碰它 -但也许我 |
[44:33] | No, no, no, Helper! | 不不不 帮手 |
[44:35] | Let me tell you something about pirates. | 我告诉你点关于海盗的消息 |
[44:36] | You can’t trust ’em and they’re wiring’s slap-dash at best! | 你不能相信他们 他们会在背后捅一刀 |
[44:40] | Just don’t touch it. | 别碰它 |
[44:44] | Okay, com’s open. | 好了 电脑打开了 |
[44:46] | This is Captain Ajax of the frigate Bounty | 这里是赏金号号的艾杰克斯船长 |
[44:49] | hailing Lord Malastor. | 呼叫玛拉斯特大人 |
[44:51] | I didn’t expect to hear from you again, Captain. | 我没料到能再跟你联系上 船长 |
[44:55] | You’d better have something to report to me. | 你最好有什么要紧事 |
[44:57] | I’ve captured the rebel leader. | 我刚刚抓到了反叛头领 |
[45:00] | Ah, it’s about time you made good on our contract. | 看来你履行了我们之间的合同了 |
[45:05] | And I have your daughter. | 而且我还抓到了你的女儿 |
[45:09] | Not bad for a pirate. | 对于一个海盗来讲 你干得不错 |
[45:11] | I don’t say this often, but I’m impressed. | 这句话我不经常说 但我的印象很深刻 |
[45:15] | Bring them both to me and you could be on your way. | 把他们都带过来 你就可以走了 |
[45:18] | What about the Paladin? | 圣骑士呢 |
[45:20] | What about him? He’s here, too. | 他怎么了 他也在这 |
[45:23] | Good. Kill him. | 很好 杀了他 |
[45:27] | Oh, I don’t suspect that he would | 我不怀疑他会 |
[45:29] | align his considerable might with the interest of the Coalition again. | 出于联盟的利益和旗鼓相当的人结盟 |
[45:33] | Better to remove him from the board. | 最好把他赶下船 |
[45:35] | Let him join his brothers! | 让他去和他的弟兄们团聚吧 |
[45:37] | What’s in it for me? | 对我有什么好处 |
[45:41] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[45:42] | Our contract was for Corbryn and the location of Haven. | 我们的合同是关于科宾和避难星的藏身之处 |
[45:47] | I delivered both. | 我两样都达成了 |
[45:48] | Everything after that, including rescuing your daughter, | 除了那些之外 包括救你的女儿 |
[45:52] | is bonus. | 要另外加钱 |
[45:53] | And this? Not my business. | 至于这个 不关我事 |
[45:56] | I’m not your hired killer. | 我不是你雇的杀手 |
[45:58] | Oh, no, no, no, no,no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[46:00] | You’re a pirate that is lucky | 你是个幸运的海盗 |
[46:02] | she’s proven herself useful thus far. | 到目前为止你已经证明了你还有用 |
[46:05] | For your own good, I suggest you continue to do so! | 为了你自己着想 我建议你接着这么干 |
[46:11] | Wait for me there! | 在那别动 等我过去 |
[46:22] | All right, let’s talk… alone. | 好吧 我们单独 聊聊 |
[46:26] | – Now I warned you… – Yeah, yeah, I’m warned. | -现在我警告你 -行行 警告我 |
[46:31] | You coming? | 请吧 |
[46:46] | I think I’ve known your dad for long enough now | 我觉得我认清你爸了 |
[46:49] | to get why you’re willing to go rebel. | 知道你为什么参加反叛军了 |
[46:52] | What I don’t get is how you think you can win. | 我不懂的是你为什么觉得你会赢 |
[46:56] | Because we have to or people will die. | 因为我们不做的话 会有人死 |
[46:58] | Yeah, but what’s your stake in it? | 没错 但跟你又有什么关系 |
[47:02] | Coalition’s been taking exactly everything it wants | 联盟在我们出生之前 |
[47:05] | since cycles before either of us were born. | 就已经得到它需要的了 |
[47:08] | I’m here because I didn’t have an option. | 我没得选才会到这来 |
[47:10] | Why are you willing to go to war with your own family | 你为什么就愿意和你的家人 |
[47:14] | over a planet you’ve never been to? | 在一个你从没去过的星球上开战呢 |
[47:16] | Because I didn’t have a choice either. | 因为我也没得选 |
[47:18] | I’ve known about Haven my entire life. | 我从小就知道避难星 |
[47:20] | Now that I’m here, I can’t just stand by | 既然我在这 我就不能袖手旁观 |
[47:22] | and watch my father destroy it. | 眼睁睁看着爸爸摧毁它 |
[47:25] | Neither should you. | 你也不能 |
[47:27] | And I’m supposed to do what? | 那我该做什么 |
[47:34] | Ajax, you have a crew, you have a ship. | 艾杰克斯 你有船员 你有战舰 |
[47:37] | You can make a difference if you decide to work with us. | 如果你想跟我们并肩作战 你能帮上忙 |
[47:40] | Truth is, I don’t care. | 关键是 我不在乎 |
[47:42] | I was just trying to get you away from the Paladin. | 我只是尽力帮你远离圣骑士 |
[47:44] | We’re leaving. | 我们在离开 |
[47:45] | No! We can’t leave! | 不 我们不能离开 |
[47:47] | Thousands will die if we don’t do something! | 我们不作为的话会有几千人死去 |
[47:49] | I am doing something! Hurry up! | 我在做呢 快点 |
[47:55] | Denz. | 登茨 |
[48:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[48:04] | What’s going on? Helper, is that you? | 怎么了 帮手 是你吗 |
[48:06] | I can hear you. | 我听到了 |
[48:13] | You’re in my seat! | 你坐在我位子上 |
[48:16] | They’re going to find you, you know. | 他们会找到你的 你自己明白 |
[48:18] | Quiet, princess. | 闭嘴 大小姐 |
[48:20] | Plan B! Plan B! | B计划 B计划 |
[48:23] | Thank you, Helper. | 多谢了 帮手 |
[48:28] | This way! | 这边 |
[48:33] | Two of you with me! | 你们俩跟着我 |
[48:34] | The rest of you, kill the Paladin. | 剩下的人去杀了圣骑士 |
[48:43] | Where are they taking them? | 他们被关在哪了 |
[48:44] | She’s running away. | 她正要逃跑 |
[48:46] | You go. I’ll find her. | 你去 我去找她 |
[48:50] | Stand out, violent. | 出来 暴徒 |
[48:52] | Do not fire that weapon! | 别开枪 |
[49:07] | Do you yield? | 你是要弃暗投明吗 |
[49:10] | 2,756 Novaks | 2756个诺瓦克人 |
[49:13] | perished by these hands | 死于这双手 |
[49:15] | for this Novak to stand before you today! | 才造就了今天站在你面前的诺瓦克人 |
[49:20] | This Novak does not yield! | 这个诺瓦克人永不屈服 |
[49:26] | Very well, then. | 那很好 |
[49:29] | Ready when you are. | 你准备好了就开始 |
[49:48] | Pardon my reach. | 不好意思 |
[50:08] | What do I do with this? | 这个我该怎么用 |
[50:09] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰它 |
[50:12] | I’m sure I can find Haven without you. | 我肯定没有你我也能找到避难星 |
[50:15] | Good luck! | 那祝你好运 |
[50:35] | We have to go back! | 我们必须回去 |
[50:38] | Back? To what? | 回去 去哪 |
[50:40] | A blast like that’s gonna bring the Coalition in no time. | 这样的爆炸很快就会把联盟军引过来 |
[50:42] | We have to be gone before then. | 在那之前我们得离开 |
[50:44] | – He could still be alive! – Then he can find us! | -他可能还活着 -那他可以找到我们 |
[50:46] | It’s too risky and not when your dad needs us | 这样太冒险了 你爸爸需要我们 |
[50:48] | both to win the war. | 来赢得战争 |
[50:49] | Denz could still be alive. | 登茨可能还活着 |
[50:51] | It’s too risky! I’m sorry. | 这太冒险了 抱歉 |
[51:21] | I cleared the Bounty. This is what’s left. | 我搜查了赏金号 这是剩下的东西 |
[51:23] | The pirate wasn’t lying. They were definitely here. | 海盗没有撒谎 他们绝对在那 |
[51:26] | I see. | 知道了 |
[51:28] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪 |
[51:29] | We’re still searching the wreckage, | 我们还在搜寻残骸 |
[51:31] | but the hold was filled with crates full of this. | 但货舱里都是装满了这玩意的箱子 |
[51:34] | They’re planning on making a run with it. | 他们准备用它来逃跑 |
[51:37] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[51:39] | It’s a battery. | 电池 |
[51:40] | The power source is something non-cataloged. | 能量源是某种未分类的 |
[51:42] | Can’t get a reading on it, but whatever it is, | 无法读取 但不管是什么 |
[51:45] | the radiation matches the blast scoring we found on the Bounty. | 辐射和我们在赏金号号上发现的相一致 |
[51:49] | A weapon! Well, then… | 是武器 那么 |
[51:52] | Each one of you is guilty of high crimes | 你们每个人都 |
[51:54] | against the Coalition of the Planets, | 在联盟星犯下了滔天大罪 |
[51:56] | rendering your lives forfeit | 你们会被判处死刑 |
[51:59] | unless one of you should choose to do the right thing and aid us in the war effort. | 除非你们弃暗投明在战场上将功补过 |
[52:09] | If not for your Coalition, this Novak would not exist! | 如果不是为了你们的联盟 本诺瓦克人就不会存在 |
[52:14] | His guilt is your own. | 他的罪行是你指使的 |
[52:18] | He will die silently | 他死也不会说一个字 |
[52:21] | before he forfeits his knowledge to such feeble men as you! | 除非他把他的良知卖给你这样的人 |
[52:27] | I demand trial by combat! | 我要求决斗审判 |
[52:32] | Name this one your champion | 派他吧 你的冠军选手 |
[52:35] | so I may bring an end to his days. | 那样我就能把他置于死地了 |
[52:40] | A Novak, a clone bred for battle, | 一个诺瓦克人 一个为战争而生的克隆种 |
[52:46] | discontinued line. | 早已停产了 |
[52:48] | He’s no threat. | 他不是威胁 |
[52:50] | How many Novaks have you killed? | 那你又杀过多少诺瓦克人呢 |
[52:54] | None…yet. | 到目前为止 还没有 |
[52:57] | Then release me and try! | 那就把我放了 来试试啊 |
[53:05] | I don’t see your captain, | 我没看到你的舰长 |
[53:06] | so I’ll assume she’s dead or fled. | 那我就姑且认为她死了 或者逃了吧 |
[53:11] | And that you are in charge now. | 现在是你在指挥 |
[53:14] | Novaks don’t command. They only follow. | 诺瓦克人不发布命令 他们只听从命令 |
[53:19] | If she’s alive, then he’s still under her command. | 如果她还活着 那他就还在她的控制之下 |
[53:22] | What are the orders, then? | 那么 你得到的命令是什么 |
[53:24] | Where is your captain and the rebel leader? | 你们的舰长和叛军首领在哪儿 |
[53:27] | Where is my daughter? | 我女儿在哪儿 |
[53:31] | They were seen with a man named Denz. | 有人看见他们和一个叫登茨的人在一起 |
[53:34] | Perhaps you’ve seen him, | 也许你见过他 |
[53:35] | a Paladin, like one Novak, | 他是个圣骑士 就像诺瓦克人一样 |
[53:38] | but as strong as 100 Novaks! | 但和100个诺瓦克人加起来一样厉害 |
[53:40] | He would make more than a worthy opponent. | 他绝对是个更有挑战的对手 |
[53:43] | No such Novak exists! | 不存在这样的诺瓦克人 |
[53:48] | Was he the one that destroyed your ship? | 是否就是他毁了你的舰船 |
[53:51] | Did he have my daughter with him? | 是不是他掳走了我女儿 |
[54:01] | That is one you are owed! | 你活该 |
[54:08] | You’re in no position to make demands, clone! | 你没有资格提要求 你这克隆人 |
[54:11] | What you owe me has fled this ship, | 你该交出的人犯已经逃离了这艘舰船 |
[54:14] | which puts the fate | 这就导致余下船员的命运 |
[54:15] | in your remaining crew in your hands, Captain! | 都掌握在你的手中了 我的舰长 |
[54:20] | I suggest you consider how best to be an asset | 我建议你仔细考虑下在即将到来的战斗中 |
[54:23] | to the Coalition in the upcoming battle. | 站队联盟一方的好处 |
[54:28] | Have them taken to the Brig and search the wreckage. | 把他们带到禁闭室 然后搜查舰船残骸 |
[54:31] | Commandeer every last remaining ship. | 征用能找到的每一艘舰船 |
[54:34] | I want to make certain, absolutely certain, | 我需要确认 绝对确认 |
[54:37] | that Astera has not swayed Ajax’s loyalties. | 阿斯特拉并没有动摇艾杰克斯的忠诚 |
[54:43] | No more tricks. | 别再耍出什么花招来 |
[54:44] | Just find them. | 只要找到他们就好 |
[54:52] | Move it! | 麻利点儿 |
[54:56] | Clean him up. | 清理干净 |
[55:11] | What do we do about the Captain? | 我们该怎么处置那个舰长 |
[55:13] | Leave her. | 别管她了 |
[55:14] | She’s not Captain of anything any more. | 她现在什么舰长都不是了 |
[55:32] | How does all this still have power? | 这些灯怎么还有电 |
[55:35] | I have to show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[55:54] | We think the planet formed around it. | 我们推测星球是围绕它形成的 |
[55:57] | But it’s impossible to get an accurate date. | 但是我们无法得到准确日期 |
[55:59] | What we do know is that | 我们所知道的是 |
[56:01] | this is the source of everything that makes Haven a haven. | 这是使避难星成为避风港的一切之源 |
[56:06] | The Mana, the distortion effect, the cloaking field, everything. | 马纳 畸变效应 隐形场 一切的一切 |
[56:13] | We can’t let the Coalition find it. | 我们不能让联盟找到它 |
[56:16] | It’s limitless resource and power. | 这是无穷无尽的资源和力量 |
[56:18] | No one would ever be able to stand up to them again. | 再也没有人能站起来反抗他们了 |
[56:21] | If they don’t take it, | 如果他们得不到它 |
[56:23] | they’ll destroy it, Haven along with it. | 他们就会毁了它 连带着避难星一起 |
[56:37] | Okay, we’re stuck here, so let’s talk strategy. | 好吧 我们被困在这里了 商量下对策吧 |
[56:40] | Helper, how many ships do we have, | 帮手 我们还有多少舰船 |
[56:42] | working ones, functioning ones? | 能派上用场的 |
[56:45] | There’s got to be… | 应该有 |
[56:47] | 117. | 117艘 |
[56:51] | That’s more than I thought, actually. | 我还以为没这么多 |
[56:53] | – It’s not enough. – No. | -远远不够 -确实 |
[56:56] | I mean, all we have to do is take out the warship. | 我们的唯一目标是打掉那艘战舰 |
[56:58] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[57:02] | We don’t have enough ships for a direct assault. | 我们没有足够的舰船进行直接攻击 |
[57:03] | But maybe they can buy us some time. | 但也许现有的能给我们争取点时间 |
[57:10] | Time for what? | 干什么的时间 |
[57:14] | We don’t have Denz, | 虽然我们失去了登茨 |
[57:15] | but we have a ship and we have the Mana bomb. | 但我们有舰船 还有马纳炸弹 |
[57:17] | You guys saw what it did to the Bounty. | 你们已经见识过它对赏金号舰的威力了 |
[57:21] | Maybe if we get onboard the warship… | 如果我们登上战舰 |
[57:25] | I don’t know… maybe we can… | 说不好 或许我们就能 |
[57:26] | Astera? | 阿斯特拉 |
[57:28] | The people who came to Haven, they’re not fighters. | 投奔避难星的人们 都不是来打仗的 |
[57:33] | They’re not leaders. | 他们也不是领袖 |
[57:34] | Look what they did. | 看看他们干了什么 |
[57:36] | They turned a warship into a warehouse. | 他们把一艘战舰变成了仓库 |
[57:39] | If we send them into a battle they can’t win… | 如果强迫他们参战 他们是赢不了的 |
[57:41] | We can win. We just need a plan. | 我们能赢 我们缺的只是个作战计划 |
[57:46] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[57:49] | Maybe Haven does need a leader. | 大概避难星不需要领袖 |
[57:52] | Corbryn, you’re Haven’s leader. | 科宾 你就是避难星的领袖 |
[57:56] | I mean, you’ve gotten them this far. | 你带他们走了这么远 |
[57:57] | Just keep doing what you’re doing. Don’t even… | 接着干 别放弃 甚至别 |
[58:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[58:02] | Just one of the many uses of Mana. | 马纳诸多用途的一个 |
[58:05] | These are traveler’s tokens. | 这些是访客令符 |
[58:07] | They hold the records of the ones who came, | 用来记录谁来过 |
[58:08] | how they got here, where they came from. | 怎么来的 从哪里来 |
[58:11] | Do they work? | 有用吗 |
[58:12] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[58:15] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿得到的 |
[58:17] | From my mom. | 妈妈给我的 |
[58:19] | She died trying to get here. | 她因想来这里而死 |
[58:21] | Must have been one of the distress beacons that Denz missed. | 一定是因为登茨错过的某个求救信号 |
[58:25] | Just another reason to hate the Coalition. | 我憎恨联盟的又一个理由 |
[58:27] | Are you sure… | 你确定吗 |
[58:29] | you want to? | 你真的要这样做 |
[58:32] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[58:42] | There’s no time! They’re coming! | 没有时间了 他们来了 |
[58:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[58:45] | I need you to help her! Stay with her! | 我需要你帮她 陪伴她 |
[58:49] | The program’s been wiped from my memory. | 这段程序从我的记忆中被抹去了 |
[58:52] | Keep her safe, okay? Promise me! | 保护好她 好吗 答应我 |
[58:57] | Make sure she knows. | 一定要让她知道 |
[58:59] | Make sure she knows I love her. | 让她知道我爱她 |
[59:02] | You… You can record. | 你 你可以记下来 |
[59:09] | Astera, it may take a long time for you to understand this. | 阿斯特拉 你可能要花很长时间才能明白 |
[59:16] | That’s my mom. | 那是我妈妈 |
[59:19] | I want a better life for you and I tried for that, | 我想让你过得更好 我尽力了 |
[59:25] | but I failed. | 但我失败了 |
[59:27] | I need you. I need you. | 我需要你 我需要你 |
[59:30] | If your father were to ever find Haven, he will destroy! | 你父亲一旦找到避难星 他会毁了它 |
[59:36] | I hate to burden you with this. You’re still so young. | 我不想给你负担 你还小 |
[59:42] | But one day, you will have to remember | 但总有一天 你会懂得 |
[59:45] | that no life is worth a planet, | 没有谁的命会比一个星球更珍贵 |
[59:48] | not mine, not his, | 我的不会 他的不会 |
[59:52] | not even yours. | 你的也不会 |
[59:55] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[59:59] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[1:00:03] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:00:05] | Helper? | 帮手 |
[1:00:06] | Astera, look away. | 阿斯特拉 不要看 |
[1:00:14] | Who would… | 是谁要 |
[1:00:16] | Zelus! | 泽勒斯 |
[1:00:17] | Citizens of Haven! The deadline has expired! | 避难星的公民们 最后期限已过 |
[1:00:21] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[1:00:22] | Send forth your representative and prepare for surrender | 派出代表 准备投降 |
[1:00:25] | or face the full power of the Coalition! | 否则你们将会面对联盟的全力攻击 |
[1:00:30] | – What’s that? – That’s my ship! | -那是什么 -是我的舰船 |
[1:00:34] | My ship! | 我的舰船啊 |
[1:00:51] | I told you, fiend! | 恶魔 我早和你说过 |
[1:00:53] | I made a promise to protect this planet and its people, | 我承诺要保护这个星球和它的人民 |
[1:00:58] | and another, to avenge my brothers… | 以及 为我的兄弟们报仇 |
[1:01:02] | and I intend to keep both. | 两个承诺 我都要兑现 |
[1:01:05] | Paladin, you can barely stand. | 圣骑士 你站都站不起来 |
[1:01:08] | And yet I stand with them. | 然而我还是与他们站在一起 |
[1:01:19] | Open fire! | 开火 |
[1:01:22] | Corbryn, it’s now or never. | 科宾 机不可失 时不再来 |
[1:01:27] | Attention all ships! | 所有舰船 注意 |
[1:01:28] | Anyone on this band, anyone who can hear me, attack! | 听到这个波段的所有人 立即攻击 |
[1:01:31] | Get your asses in the air and fight to save your planet! | 奋起抗敌 为守卫你们的星球而战吧 |
[1:02:09] | Is it bad? | 很糟吗 |
[1:02:11] | Yeah, it’s bad, isn’t it? | 确实很糟 是吧 |
[1:02:14] | Check the box. | 检查一下那个盒子 |
[1:02:15] | What box? | 什么盒子 |
[1:02:16] | The green metal one. | 绿色的金属盒子 |
[1:02:29] | They’ll come for it. | 他们会来抢的 |
[1:02:32] | – We gotta get out of here. – I’m ready. | -我们得离开这里 -我准备好了 |
[1:02:38] | Corbryn, snap out of it! We have to get out of here! | 科宾 振作起来 我们得离开这里 |
[1:02:42] | No, they’ll come for the Mana core! | 不 他们会来抢夺马纳内核的 |
[1:02:43] | Corbryn, the battle’s out there now! | 科宾 战斗已经打响了 |
[1:02:46] | We have to leave! | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[1:02:48] | Okay, let’s go! | 好的 我们走 |
[1:02:51] | – Helper? – Go! | -帮手 -你们快走 |
[1:02:56] | I’ll hold them off! | 我来拖住他们 |
[1:03:01] | What’s happening down there? | 下面情况如何 |
[1:03:03] | They attacked! | 他们发起了进攻 |
[1:03:04] | Peace was offered and declined! | 我提出和平解决 但他们拒绝了 |
[1:03:06] | I had no choice but to respond! | 我别无选择 只能迎战 |
[1:03:10] | Zelus, I told you to hold until I gave… | 泽勒斯 我让你等我 |
[1:03:12] | They have the Paladin with them! | 他们带着圣骑士一起 |
[1:03:13] | If I hold, I die! | 我不能坐以待毙 |
[1:03:19] | Continue the attack! | 继续进攻 |
[1:03:21] | Bring us in now. | 现在带咱们进去 |
[1:03:25] | Astera! | 阿斯特拉 |
[1:03:31] | Your father wants to see you. | 你父亲想见你 |
[1:04:25] | Yield. | 投降吧 |
[1:04:27] | Never. | 绝不 |
[1:04:48] | I see the champion still stands. | 我看到我们的冠军还站着 |
[1:04:52] | Show them what happens when you defy the Coalition. | 让他们看看反抗联盟的后果是什么 |
[1:04:54] | Make him surrender. | 让他投降 |
[1:04:57] | Fire the tractor beam. | 发射牵引光束 |
[1:05:17] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[1:05:18] | What? Are you gonna kill me like you killed her, too? | 怎么 你想像杀她一样杀了我吗 |
[1:05:25] | Let her go! | 放了她 |
[1:05:28] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[1:05:30] | She tried to run, like you tried to kill me. | 她想逃跑 就像你想杀我一样 |
[1:05:36] | But you can’t. | 但你做不到 |
[1:05:37] | I didn’t kill your traitor of a mother, | 我没杀你那叛徒母亲 |
[1:05:42] | though I gladly would have for what she did! | 尽管我很乐意让她为所做的一切付出代价 |
[1:05:53] | Then who? | 那么到底是谁 |
[1:05:55] | I suggest you ask your father. | 我建议你问问你父亲 |
[1:06:02] | Dad, stop! | 爸爸 住手 |
[1:06:05] | Astera, I’m so glad to see that you’re safe. | 阿斯特拉 我很高兴看到你平安无事 |
[1:06:10] | It pleases me how integral you were | 我很高兴你对联盟今天的胜利 |
[1:06:12] | to the Coalition’s victory here today. | 做出了至关重要的贡献 |
[1:06:14] | Dad, let him go. Please. | 爸爸 放了他吧 求你了 |
[1:06:17] | He chose the wrong side. | 他站错了队 |
[1:06:20] | You, on the other hand, have managed to elude capture | 而与之相反 你却设法逃脱了抓捕 |
[1:06:24] | and deliver not only the rebel leader, | 不仅抓来了叛军领袖 |
[1:06:26] | but the location of their hidden base, | 还探寻到他们秘密基地的具体位置 |
[1:06:28] | and the very source of their power. | 以及他们的能量之源 |
[1:06:33] | Quite a resource kept hidden so long. | 隐藏了这么久的资源 |
[1:06:37] | It would have brought great advancements to the Coalition effort | 要不是你为了一己私欲而把持它这么久 |
[1:06:41] | if you had not kept it for your own selfish needs. | 它早就造福于联盟了 |
[1:06:46] | Guess I thought the Coalition had enough power. | 大概我以为联盟已经有足够能量了 |
[1:06:49] | You thought wrong. | 那你就以为错了 |
[1:06:51] | I understand you’re in possession of a frequency | 我知道你掌控着一个频段 |
[1:06:54] | we use to calibrate our instruments | 我们可以用其校准仪器 |
[1:06:56] | to extract the source. | 提取资源 |
[1:06:59] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[1:07:02] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[1:07:08] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:07:10] | The Paladin is neutralized, | 圣骑士已被我们解决 |
[1:07:14] | your fleet decimated, base is in ruins! | 你的舰队已被摧毁 你的基地已化为废墟 |
[1:07:17] | And the battle already lost. | 这场战役 你已经输了 |
[1:07:20] | You can choose to be the leader Haven needs right now! | 你可以选择现在就成为避难星所需的领袖 |
[1:07:24] | You can stop the war! | 结束这场战争 |
[1:07:26] | You can save what’s left of the refugees, or… | 拯救剩下的难民 或者 |
[1:07:30] | You can watch as I obliterate this planet. | 你也可以亲眼目睹我毁灭这个星球 |
[1:07:33] | Give me the rebel frequency and surrender! | 交出叛军通讯频段 然后马上投降 |
[1:07:38] | End this. Full-scale assault, planet wide. | 停下吧 全面进攻整个星球 |
[1:07:42] | We’ll just have to extract the core from the rubble. | 我们只需要从废墟中取出内核 |
[1:07:47] | No! Wait! | 不要 等等 |
[1:07:48] | Corbryn! | 科宾 |
[1:07:49] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 停下 |
[1:07:52] | Cease fire. | 停下 |
[1:07:58] | It’s the people or the planet. | 要么是人民 要么是星球 |
[1:08:16] | It worked. | 奏效了 |
[1:08:19] | Begin extraction. | 开始提取 |
[1:08:22] | No! No, wait! | 不 不要 等一下 |
[1:08:24] | I surrendered! | 我已经投降了 |
[1:08:26] | There’s people down there! You said refugees… | 有人在下面啊 你说过难民们 |
[1:08:30] | They stopped being refugees when the deadline expired. | 当死到临头的时候 他们就不是难民了 |
[1:08:34] | You had your chance. | 你有过机会了 |
[1:08:36] | – You liar! – Do it. | -你这个骗子 -动手 |
[1:08:57] | Denz! | 登茨 |
[1:09:00] | The Paladin makes an appearance. | 圣骑士出现了 |
[1:09:14] | Denz! | 登茨 |
[1:09:18] | Put the rebel leader with the rest of the criminals in the Brig. | 把叛军领袖和禁闭室的其他罪犯关在一起 |
[1:09:21] | And the Paladin? | 那圣骑士呢 |
[1:09:23] | He won’t make any further difference here. | 他在这里也不能搞出什么动静 |
[1:09:26] | He did the worst of his damage a long time ago. | 很久之前他就已经坏事做尽了 |
[1:09:28] | Kill him? | 要杀了他吗 |
[1:09:30] | No! Dad, please! | 不 爸爸 求你了 |
[1:09:37] | Put him back in his ship. | 把他带回他的船 |
[1:09:39] | Make sure that he’s in hyper sleep. | 保证他处于超睡眠状态 |
[1:09:42] | Oh, and make sure he has a view. | 然后确保他看得见 |
[1:09:46] | Perhaps in a thousand cycles, | 也许在一千个轮回中 |
[1:09:47] | he will have atoned for his betrayal. | 他会为自己的背叛赎罪 |
[1:09:52] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:09:55] | You, too. | 你也走 |
[1:09:57] | Move! | 快点 |
[1:10:07] | Don’t try anything stupid. | 不要试图做蠢事 |
[1:10:17] | I have to say, Paladin, I had hoped | 我必须承认 圣骑士 我曾经以为 |
[1:10:19] | things would end differently. | 一切会有不一样的结局 |
[1:10:20] | See you in a thousand cycles. | 咱们一千个轮回再见吧 |
[1:10:22] | -No! No! -Hypersleep sequence initiated. | -不 不要 -超睡眠程序启动 |
[1:10:24] | Squire! Cancel! Open the door! | 护卫 取消它 开门啊 |
[1:10:29] | – Dad… – We will speak later. | -爸 -我们等会谈 |
[1:10:31] | Until then, I expect you to remain in your quarters. | 直到那时 我还以为你留在了你的区域 |
[1:10:35] | Are you really sending me to my room? | 你真的要把我送进我的房间吗 |
[1:10:38] | There are far worse alternatives. | 还有更糟的选择 |
[1:10:42] | I hope you know how much I strive to keep you | 我希望你能明白我花了多大的力气保护你 |
[1:10:45] | from being suspected of more than childish rebelliousness! | 使他们对你的怀疑仅仅停留了在孩子气的叛逆上 |
[1:10:49] | I hope you know that everything I’ve done | 我希望你明白我所做的一切 |
[1:10:52] | has been to protect you! | 都是为了保护你 |
[1:10:55] | From who, Dad? | 爸 你说从谁手里保护我 |
[1:10:57] | Your Coalition? | 你的联盟吗 |
[1:10:58] | What does that tell you? | 那他们告诉了你什么 |
[1:11:01] | Like it or not, we are the force of order in the galaxy. | 不管怎样 我们都是银河系中规则的力量 |
[1:11:05] | I’d hoped you’d learn that sooner than your mother did. | 我曾以为你在你母亲去世前就学到了这点 |
[1:11:10] | Please don’t repeat her mistakes. | 请不要重蹈她的覆辙 |
[1:11:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:11:29] | Hey, guys, wanna blow this joint? | 嘿 大伙 想把这个炸了吗 |
[1:11:36] | – Do you have access to Honor? – They’re jamming my signal. | -你能连接到荣誉号吗 -他们在拦截我的信号 |
[1:11:38] | I can’t get inside. | 我进不去 |
[1:11:39] | Can you reach it from here? | 你能从这里进去吗 |
[1:11:40] | – I can try. – Do it. | -我可以试试 -试吧 |
[1:11:42] | Let Denz keep them busy. I’ll get Corbryn. | 让登茨拖住他们 我去找科宾 |
[1:11:46] | Open the door! | 开门啊 |
[1:12:08] | Captain Ajax, can you hear me? | 艾杰克斯队长 你能听到我吗 |
[1:12:09] | Captain Ajax, are you there? | 艾杰克斯队长 你在吗 |
[1:12:12] | Yeah, I hear you. Hold on. | 我在 我听到你了 等一下 |
[1:12:23] | That was using your head. | 你就用你的头捶啊 |
[1:12:26] | No hard feelings? | 不难受吗 |
[1:12:29] | No more tricks? | 没别的把戏了吗 |
[1:12:33] | No more tricks. | 没了 |
[1:12:36] | This should work…I think. | 这个应该能行吧 我觉得 |
[1:12:41] | Get off your asses! It’s time to fight! | 都起来 该战斗了 |
[1:12:44] | 2,756 Novaks… | 2756诺瓦克人 |
[1:12:45] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, a lot of Novaks…it’s all right. | 好好好 一大堆诺瓦克人 好啦 |
[1:12:47] | I got it. Here, let’s get out of here. | 有我在 让我们出去吧 |
[1:12:48] | He’s coming. I’ll show you the way! | 他来了 我告诉你们怎么走 |
[1:12:52] | Astera, what about you? | 阿斯特拉你呢 |
[1:12:53] | I’ll disable the tractor beam. | 我要去捣毁牵引光束 |
[1:12:55] | – What if… – Shut up! | -可是如果 -闭嘴 |
[1:12:56] | I know this ship better than anyone. | 我比任何人都了解这艘船 |
[1:12:57] | I can get around faster. | 我能更快地逃出来 |
[1:12:59] | – Yeah, but what about… – Don’t worry about me! | -确实 但是 -不要担心我 |
[1:13:01] | You’re their leader now, | 你现在是他们的领袖 |
[1:13:03] | so get out there and lead and let’s win this thing. | 所以赶紧出去 引领他们取得胜利 |
[1:13:12] | I need to get into that warship. | 我必须要进入战船 |
[1:13:14] | No way they’re gonna let us dock now. | 他们现在连船坞都不会让我们进去 |
[1:13:18] | They wouldn’t have to if it wasn’t | 如果不是为了给这破盔甲造成伤害 |
[1:13:20] | for the damage to this blasted armor. | 他们都没必要这么做 |
[1:13:21] | My battery’s almost depleted. | 我的电池快耗尽了 |
[1:13:23] | You kidding me? We got all the power you need. | 你认真的吗 我们拥有一切你需要的能量 |
[1:13:32] | Let’s hope this works. | 希望这个能成功 |
[1:13:36] | Like mother, like daughter! | 如母如女啊 |
[1:13:39] | I’m– | 我 |
[1:13:47] | Zelus! | 泽勒斯 |
[1:13:49] | Hello, Paladin! | 你好呀 圣骑士 |
[1:13:51] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:13:56] | Out of all the Paladins I’ve killed, | 在所有我杀过的圣骑士们中 |
[1:13:58] | your death is going to be the one I enjoy the most. | 你的死将会是我最享受的 |
[1:14:21] | This one’s for Haven! | 这发是替避难星报仇的 |
[1:14:35] | Denz…? | 登茨 |
[1:14:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:14:40] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:14:41] | There’s just one more thing I have to do. | 就只剩一件我必须做的事情了 |
[1:14:46] | I’ll meet you at your ship. | 我会到船上和你们碰面的 |
[1:14:50] | – Dad! Come out here! – Astera? | -爸 出来 -是阿斯特拉吗 |
[1:14:56] | Is this what you wanted? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[1:14:57] | Destroying an entire planet, | 毁灭整个星球 |
[1:14:59] | killing thousands of innocent people? | 杀死成千上万的无辜群众 |
[1:15:01] | They stole the ship that brought them here. | 他们偷走了那艘把他们带到这里的船 |
[1:15:05] | They stole the resources to fuel it. | 他们偷走了能源给它提供燃料 |
[1:15:08] | From the moment of its founding, | 从这颗星球的诞生之日起 |
[1:15:09] | this planet has been nothing but a malignant tumor | 它就长了恶性的肿瘤 |
[1:15:12] | feeding off the lifeblood of the Coalition. | 靠蚕食联盟的生命为生 |
[1:15:16] | And now that tumor has been removed. | 而现在这个肿瘤已经被去除了 |
[1:15:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:21] | I don’t think it was the tumor. | 我不觉得那是肿瘤 |
[1:15:22] | I think you just can’t stand to see people free. | 我觉得你只是无法忍受别人拥有自由 |
[1:15:27] | Astera, come on… | 阿斯特拉 别这么说 |
[1:15:28] | No, don’t. | 不 别过来 |
[1:15:31] | You don’t get to do that anymore. | 你将再也无法做这些事情了 |
[1:15:36] | I have a ship ready and waiting. | 我准备了一艘船 |
[1:15:39] | I just need to, um… | 我只需要 |
[1:15:41] | I just need to know one thing about Mom. | 我只需要再知道关于母亲的一件事 |
[1:15:46] | You said she died trying to get to Haven. | 你说她是因为试图接近避难星才死的 |
[1:15:50] | That’s right. | 对 |
[1:15:52] | But she got there. | 但她到了那里 |
[1:15:53] | She just never made it back, right? | 她只是没能回来 对吗 |
[1:15:57] | – Astera, don’t ask… – Was it you? | -阿斯特拉 别问 -是你吗 |
[1:16:02] | I loved your mother very much. | 我曾非常爱你的母亲 |
[1:16:03] | Did you kill her? | 是你杀了她吗 |
[1:16:05] | She betrayed me! | 她背叛了我 |
[1:16:06] | You! She betrayed us all! | 也背叛了你 她背叛了我们所有人 |
[1:16:09] | Did you? | 是你杀了她吗 |
[1:16:12] | She had an option. | 她有过选择的机会 |
[1:16:14] | She chose her path! | 是她自己选了她的路 |
[1:16:17] | I didn’t want to do it, but she forced my hand! | 我本来不想这么做的 是她强迫的我 |
[1:16:25] | Your mother made her own choice. | 你母亲做出了她自己的选择 |
[1:16:31] | Yeah, and I’ve made mine. | 是啊 而我也做出了我的选择 |
[1:16:40] | Astera… | 阿斯特拉 |
[1:16:45] | Then you’ll die with the rest of them. | 那你和其他人一起去死吧 |
[1:16:47] | Sir, the rebel fleet is out. | 长官 叛军舰队已经出逃了 |
[1:16:50] | Release the fighters. | 放出战机 |
[1:16:57] | Calling all ships! | 呼叫所有船只 |
[1:16:59] | That’s your planet’s heart down there! | 下面是你们星球的心脏 |
[1:17:00] | Let’s pull it together and end this thing. | 让我们一起结束这一切吧 |
[1:17:02] | Everyone on me! | 每个人跟着我 |
[1:17:03] | We’re with you! | 我们与你同在 |
[1:17:05] | Watch your backs. Here they come! | 小心背后 他们来了 |
[1:17:06] | Get them! | 干掉他们 |
[1:17:10] | You got one behind you! | 有一个在你背后 |
[1:17:12] | He’s locked on to me. I’m going to try to lose him. | 他锁定我了 我试试能不能甩掉他 |
[1:17:15] | A little help would be nice. | 能帮我一下是最好的了 |
[1:17:17] | Hang in there. Twell’s on him. | 坚持住 特维尔跟上他了 |
[1:17:22] | If you have it, take the shot. | 如果你有种 就开枪啊 |
[1:17:24] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:17:29] | Whoa! Nice shot! | 哇 干得漂亮 |
[1:17:32] | Okay, I’m going for the beam. Cover me. | 好 我要去光束那边了 掩护我 |
[1:17:34] | We’re on you. | 我们掩护你 |
[1:17:40] | Whoa! Yeah! | 好耶 |
[1:17:42] | That tractor beam’s down, but the warship’s still kicking! | 那个牵引光束已经不行了 但是战舰还很强大 |
[1:17:45] | We gotta get that Mana core back down to the surface. | 我们要把马纳核心带回地表 |
[1:17:46] | Any ideas? | 有主意吗 |
[1:17:47] | I might have one. | 我有 |
[1:17:50] | Great. We could use a pirate trick right now. | 很好 我们现在可以用一个海盗把戏 |
[1:17:53] | I got just the thing, but I got to get a signal out. | 我刚刚拿到那个东西 但是我必须要放个信号 |
[1:17:56] | You’ll have to give me the frequency. | 你得给我波段 |
[1:17:58] | That I can do. Sending it now. | 可以 正在发送 |
[1:18:02] | Oh, I got it. | 我收到了 |
[1:18:04] | – I hope this works. – So do I. | -我希望这个能行 -我也是 |
[1:18:07] | Come on, baby. One last jump. | 来吧宝贝 最后一次跳跃 |
[1:18:13] | Prepare for impact. In three… two… one. | 准备接收影响 3 2 1 |
[1:18:21] | Yeah! Ramming speed, baby! | 冲啊 用撞击速度吧宝贝 |
[1:18:26] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[1:18:30] | Wait. The Mana core isn’t moving. | 等等 马纳核心没有在移动 |
[1:18:32] | It’s already escaped the planet’s gravitational pull. | 它已经脱离星球的引力范围了 |
[1:18:35] | You’re going to have to use that ship | 你们不得不动用那艘船了 |
[1:18:36] | and push it back down. | 然后把它推回下面 |
[1:18:39] | The ship’s only got one pod left. | 这艘船只剩一个可分离舱了 |
[1:18:42] | Take it, get to safety. When I’m done here, hopefully, | 拿着 保证安全 当我完事的时候 |
[1:18:44] | there will still be planet left for me to land on. | 希望还能有星球等我着陆 |
[1:18:46] | That’s all I needed to hear. | 这就是我想听到的一切了 |
[1:18:50] | You coming? | 你要来吗 |
[1:18:51] | What are you doing? Are you not coming? | 你在干嘛 你不来吗 |
[1:18:53] | Someone needs to stay if this doesn’t work. | 如果这事不能成的话 需要有人留下 |
[1:18:55] | It’ll work. | 会成功的 |
[1:18:57] | Then I’ll see you on the surface. | 那我会在地表与你们碰面 |
[1:18:59] | I’m not gonna leave you here alone. | 我不会留下你一个人的 |
[1:19:03] | He won’t be. I’ll stay. | 他不会是一个人的 我会留下 |
[1:19:07] | Not like I have a choice in the matter anymore. | 我再也没有别的选择了 |
[1:19:09] | Honor holds the last copy of my programming. | 荣誉号有我程序的最后一份拷贝 |
[1:19:14] | Helper, I’m so sorry. | 帮手 对不起 |
[1:19:15] | I completely forgot that you’ll… | 我完全忘了你会 |
[1:19:17] | – You’ll die. – Yes. | -你会死 -是的 |
[1:19:19] | Lucky for you, self-preservation | 挺幸运的 自卫本能 |
[1:19:21] | is not a core dictate of my programming. | 并不是我程序中的核心指令 |
[1:19:24] | Thank you, Helper, for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 帮手 |
[1:19:26] | It’s been a considerable pleasure. | 这是我无上的荣幸 |
[1:19:29] | I am, after all, here to help. | 毕竟 我生来就是为了提供帮助的 |
[1:19:38] | Commander Corbryn, pull back and get your people to safety! | 科宾指挥官 请撤退并带你的人去安全的地方 |
[1:19:42] | All right, I thought you’d never ask. | 好吧 我以为你不会问的 |
[1:19:44] | Give her everything you got! | 把东西都给她 |
[1:19:52] | It’s not enough! | 不够啊 |
[1:19:58] | It’s not working. | 没有成功 |
[1:20:03] | Helper, I’m sorry. | 对不起 帮手 |
[1:20:08] | Squire, ready the self-destruct and activate on reentry. | 护卫 准备好自毁程序并尝试重新进入 |
[1:20:13] | The blast should be powerful enough | 这爆炸应该足够强烈 |
[1:20:14] | to send the Mana core back to the ground. | 能把马纳核心送回地面 |
[1:20:17] | But I will need to pilot us within range. | 但我需要驾驶到一定范围内 |
[1:20:19] | Denz, allow me. | 登茨 请允许我这么做 |
[1:20:21] | You’ve already sacrificed yourself once for Haven. | 你已经为了避难星牺牲过一次了 |
[1:20:24] | You don’t need to do it again. | 你不需要牺牲第二次 |
[1:20:25] | I can handle the ship. | 我能掌控好飞船 |
[1:20:29] | Helper, this… this war, | 帮手 这场战争 |
[1:20:33] | it’s all my fault. | 全都是我的错 |
[1:20:36] | And the fate of this planet is my burden to bear. | 这颗星球的命运 是我注定要背负的 |
[1:20:41] | Self-destruct sequence initiated. | 自毁程序启动 |
[1:20:44] | Not anymore it’s not. | 不 这再也不是你的错了 |
[1:20:53] | Thank you, Helper. | 谢谢你 帮手 |
[1:21:03] | Self-destruct in five, four, three, two… | 开始自毁 5 4 3 2 |
[1:21:15] | They did it! | 他们成功了 |
[1:21:24] | Denz! You made it! | 登茨 你成功了 |
[1:21:26] | I had some help. | 我得到了一些帮助 |
[1:21:27] | Are we all gonna die? | 我们会死吗 |
[1:21:29] | Not today. | 反正不是今天 |
[1:21:32] | I guess you won’t be going into hyper sleep again. | 我猜你们不会再进入超睡眠状态了 |
[1:21:34] | I hope not. | 我希望不会 |
[1:21:35] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[1:21:37] | – Haven could use some wisdom from the ages – healthy perspectives. | -避难星可以使用一些长者的智慧 -很好的角度 |
[1:21:41] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[1:21:44] | The Coalition’s not gonna leave Haven alone, | 联盟不会放过避难星的 |
[1:21:46] | not after this. | 特别是经历了这一切之后 |
[1:21:49] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[1:21:50] | They’ll want to know what happened. | 他们会想知道发生了什么 |
[1:21:51] | They’ll come looking. | 他们会过来看 |
[1:21:53] | And when they do, we’ll be ready. | 而当他们真的过来的时候 我们已经准备好了 |