Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Baywatch(海滩游侠)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Baywatch(海滩游侠)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:海滩游侠
英文名称:Baywatch
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:16] All right, boys. Here we go. 好了 孩子们 来吧
[03:18] Nice and easy. 轻柔点
[03:20] Man, Mitch, if you weren’t here… 伙计 米奇 如果你不在这里
[03:22] I’m always here. 我一直都在
[03:23] Don’t worry, your friend’s gonna be all right. 别担心 你朋友会没事的
[03:25] Are you Batman? 你是蝙蝠侠吗
[03:26] Sure, pal. Just bigger and browner. 没错 伙计 只是更大 更黑
[03:30] – All right, boys, get him in. – Have a good run, Mitch. – 好了 伙计们 把他弄上车 – 慢走不送 米奇
[03:32] All right, Steph. 好吧 斯蒂芬
[03:37] – Yeah, Mitch. – Yo, Eros. – 米奇 – 厄洛斯
[03:39] How’s it looking out there? 外面怎么样
[03:40] Lippers are feebs today. Just eggy. 今天浪太小 蛋花浪
[03:41] Waves are shitty today. 糟糕的一天
[03:43] Eggy beyond. Nuggin’ higher outside than a full-on gazebo. 比蛋花大 兄弟 在这看着像蛋花
[03:44] Yup. It’s windy! 实际可比凉亭高
[03:47] – Good call, brah. – Come on. – 形容得好 兄弟 – 得了
[03:51] All right, brah-brah! It’s just brah. 好了 兄弟 只是兄弟
[03:52] Later! 回头见
[03:55] – Come on, Pete. – Hey, Mitch! – 拜托 皮特 – 嗨 米奇
[03:57] I told you, you don’t have to do this every day. 我告诉过你 你不必每天都这么做的
[03:58] I want to. You saved my sister’s life. 我愿意 你救了我妹妹的命
[04:00] You think I’m gonna forget that? 你以为我会忘记吗
[04:02] All right. Well, listen, tomorrow make my pecs a little bigger. 好吧 明天让我的胸肌变大点
[04:04] And don’t cover up my front bump. 别遮住我的前凸点
[04:05] You got it. Huge dick. 没问题 大老二
[04:07] Big dick. 大老二
[04:08] – Yo, Ellerbee. – Hey, Mitch. – 哟 艾勒比 – 嘿 米奇
[04:10] Hey, come on, man, why don’t you leave my boys alone, 嘿 拜托 伙计 你为什么不放过我的孩子们
[04:12] and get off this big wheel and come join me for a run? 离开风火轮 过来和我一起跑步吧
[04:14] What are you saying, that I need to work out? 你在暗示什么
[04:16] That I’m, what, looking smaller? 我是不是看起来更小只
[04:17] No! You’re looking big. 不 你很大块
[04:18] I don’t know how you fit in that uniform, man. 我不知道你是怎么塞进制服的 伙计
[04:19] – Yeah? – Hey, hey! – 是吗 – 是啊
[04:20] If I had a sister, I’d introduce you to her, man. 如果我有个妹妹 一定把你介绍给她
[04:22] You all right, all right. 你很不错
[04:25] Wait, was that sarcastic? 等等 那是讽刺吗
[04:27] Like calling a tall guy “Shorty”? 就像叫高个子男人”矮子”
[04:30] Damn it, he always does that to me. 妈的 他总是那样对我
[04:31] I heard he invented Google and gave it all to charity. 我听说他发明了谷歌 并全部捐给了慈善机构
[04:34] Man, I heard he invented the cure for the common cold. 我听说他发明了治疗普通感冒的方法
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1544个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:234个,六级词汇:105个,GRE词汇:135个,托福词汇:181个,考研词汇:268个,专四词汇:210个,专八词汇:49个,
所有生词标注共:536个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:36] He ain’t Superman, he’s a damn county lifeguard. 他不是超人 他只是救生员
[04:39] Grown man wears spandex to work. 成年男子 穿着紧身衣上班
[04:42] So does Superman. 超人也是
[04:44] Hey, fuck you! Get off my beach! 嘿 去你的 离开我的海滩
[04:49] – I don’t even have to stretch to guard you. – Let’s go. – 我甚至不用伸手防御 – 来吧
[04:51] Nothing, nothing, nothing. 什么招数都没用
[05:00] Not on my beach, Arian! 我的海滩可不行 阿里乌人
[05:01] – What up, Vern? – What’s up, Mitch? – 怎么了 维恩 – 怎么了 米奇
[05:03] He saved my nana’s life. I ever tell you about that? 他救了我祖母的命 我跟你说过吗
[05:04] Every time he jogs by. 每次他慢跑的时候有说
[05:06] Literally, every single time. 或者字面上 每一次都有
[05:11] Hi, Mitch. 嗨 米奇
[05:43] Flakka. Jesus. 夫拉卡 天啊
[05:44] Hey, what’s up, buddy? 嘿 怎么了 伙计
[05:46] – Hey, Mitch. – Hey, can I see that? – 米奇 – 我能看看吗
[05:50] – Where’d you get this? – Right there. – 你从哪弄来的 – 就在那儿
[05:52] Right there? Is this the only one? 就在那里 就一个吗
[05:55] All right. 好的
[06:01] You could go over there, you could go the fuck over there, 你们可以去那边 也可以去他妈的那边
[06:04] get the fuck out of here! 他妈的给我滚出去
[06:06] What part of “private” do you not understand? “私人”你不懂吗?
[06:07] Hey, hey. What’s up, boys? 嘿 嘿 怎么了 孩子们?
[06:12] – Beach belongs to everybody. – Nothing belongs to everybody. – 海滩是属于每个人的 – 没有东西属于每个人
[06:15] That’s not nice. 这样不好
[06:17] There are killer waves, boys. Go shred. It’s on. 那边的海浪不错 去玩吧
[06:20] – Later, Mitch. – All right, brah. – 回见 米奇 – 好的 哥们
[06:23] You don’t want to do that, big dog. 别这样 像条大狗
[06:25] I’m an animal lover, but I will put you down. 我是动物爱好者 但我会把你击倒
[06:33] Frankie! My God, I am so sorry. 弗兰基 我的上帝 我很抱歉
[06:36] Frankie, stop. 弗兰基 停下
[06:37] Don’t you know he’s a friend? 你不知道他是个朋友吗?
[06:41] What a terrible, terrible way to meet. 这种见面的方式太不幸了
[06:43] – You’re Lieutenant Buchannon, right? – I am. – 你是巴肯农队长 对吗?- 是的 我是
[06:45] Victoria Leeds, the new owner of the Huntley Club. 维多利亚 利兹 亨特利俱乐部新主人
[06:48] Of course. I know exactly who you are. 当然 我知道你是谁
[06:52] – Well, welcome to Emerald Bay. – Thank you so much. – 好吧 欢迎来到翡翠湾 – 非常感谢
[06:54] I heard you were a head-turner. What an understatement that is. 我听说你在这里很有名气
[06:58] And I heard you were a charmer. Guess that’s an understatement, too. 我听说你是很迷人
[07:04] I apologize for Frankie. 我为弗兰基道歉
[07:06] I know this beach is public and, honestly, I wish the club was, too. 我知道这个海滩是公共的 说实话 我也希望俱乐部也如此
[07:10] – But you, you’re welcome anytime. – Thank you very much. – 但是我这里随时欢迎你 – 非常感谢
[07:14] – I’ll see you around? – Yes, you will. – 那么回见?- 嗯 再见
[07:23] Okay, I get that you have to test for image stabilization, 好吧 我知道你必须测试图像稳定
[07:25] but why’d we have to come to the beach? 但为什么要来海边
[07:27] You know I hate the beach. 你知道我讨厌海滩
[07:28] Besides, I got to get back to work at the Huntley. 而且 我还得回去亨特利工作
[07:30] Well, I’m sorry, man, but the beach is important, okay? It’s… 抱歉 伙计 但海滩很重要好吗
[07:33] It’s, you know, the wind and the… 你知道的 风和…
[07:36] Just… 只是
[08:01] I get it. 噢 我懂了
[08:02] – I get it now, okay. I get it. – Who… What, C. J. ? – 我现在懂了 – 谁啊 CJ?
[08:05] No, I didn’t even know she was working on the beach today. 不 我根本不知道她今天海滩当班
[08:07] “I didn’t know C. J. was working. “ “我不知道CJ当班”
[08:08] – Shut up, Dave. – Hey, Ronnie. – 闭嘴 戴夫 – 嘿 罗尼
[08:12] It’s Ronnie, right? 是罗尼吧?
[08:14] What the fuck? Yeah, it’s Ronnie. 搞什么 他是罗尼
[08:16] – I’m Dave. – Hi, Dave. – 我是戴夫 – 嗨 戴夫
[08:18] Nice to meet you. C. J. How you doing? 幸会 CJ 你好吗
[08:19] I’m doing all right. 我很好
[08:20] You’re trying out today, right? 你今天参加选拔赛?
[08:24] I saw your name on the board. That’s how I… 黑板上有你名字 所以我…
[08:28] Say… Say something. 说点什么
[08:29] Kinda feel like this is your year. 感觉你运气来了
[08:32] Stop that. 别说了
[08:35] Okay. 好吧
[08:38] Well, I’ll see you at tryouts. 好吧 选拔赛上见
[08:40] All right, C. J. 好吧 CJ
[08:43] That was amazing to watch. 她看着真是太棒了
[08:44] She came up to you, she was very nice and warm. 她走到你面前 漂亮又热情
[08:47] And you handled it really smoothly. 你处理得很顺利
[08:50] – Really? – Fuck, no. That was awkward. – 真的?- 不 太尴尬了
[08:52] – It was horrible. – Fuck! – 太可怕了 – 妈的
[08:53] Did you have a stroke? It felt like you had a stroke. 你中风了吗 感觉像中风了
[09:35] Hey, I’m Matt Brody. 嘿 我是马特·布洛迪
[09:37] And not a single fuck was given. 懒得鸟你
[09:47] – Hey, Ronnie. – Hey, Steph. – 嗨 罗尼 – 嗨 斯蒂芬
[09:49] – Welcome back. – Thanks. – 欢迎回来 – 谢谢
[09:51] – Third time’s a charm, right? – Yeah, yeah, you know, I’m… – 第三次了 对吗?- 是啊 我…
[09:54] Hey. 嘿
[09:55] I’m more motivated than ever. 我比以往任何时候都更有动力
[09:56] So you just need to fill out this form and take off your shirt. 你填一下这张表然后脱掉你的衣服
[10:01] My shirt. No, I don’t… 脱衣服?不 我不脱
[10:06] No one wants to see that. 没人想看的
[10:08] Take it off. 把它脱下来
[10:09] Okay. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, of course. 好吧 没问题 我脱…
[10:19] Wow. Nice nipple-fros, bro. Damn! 哇 好漂亮的乳晕 兄弟 该死
[10:22] Hey, does anyone have a weed whacker? 嘿 谁有除草机吗?
[10:25] We got a comedian on the line. What’s your name, funny guy? 这里有个滑稽演员 你叫什么名字 有趣的家伙?
[10:28] – I’m Zane. – You’re Zane. – 我是赞恩 – 你是赞恩
[10:30] Why don’t you step out of my line, Zane? 赞恩 出来一下
[10:32] Okay. Okay. 好的 没问题
[10:34] You need to understand one thing, Zane. We’re a family here. 你需要明白一点 赞恩 我们是一家人
[10:38] A team. And we support each other. 我们是一个团队 我们互相支持
[10:41] – You’re out. – Come on, I’m… I’m Zane. – 你出局了 – 不是吧?我… 我是赞恩
[10:44] – Get the fuck off my beach. – Okay. Okay. – 滚出我的海滩 – 好的 好的
[10:52] So you’re going to make me guess your name? 你打算让我猜猜你的名字吗
[10:56] Are you following me? 你跟踪我吗
[10:57] I was actually just going to ask you the same thing. 其实我也想问你同样的问题
[11:01] Okay. Look, you’re hot. 好吧 你很性感
[11:03] I may resist for a while, but we both know eventually I’ll give in. 我可能会抗拒一段时间 但我们都知道最终我会屈服
[11:07] So why don’t we just skip that. 那我们何不干脆跳过尴尬阶段
[11:08] Why don’t you put a baby in me? 不如直接生孩子
[11:12] – Now. – You know, honestly… – 现在 – 老实说
[11:14] I was thinking dinner first. 我想先吃晚饭
[11:17] But we could try the baby thing, if you want. 但如果你愿意 我们可以尝试生小孩的事情
[11:19] You are trying. Way too hard. 你有努力 但太难
[11:21] Trying’s the best part. 努力才是最精彩的部分
[11:22] – Summer. – Hi. – 小夏 – 嗨
[11:23] I was hoping we’d see you here. 希望能在这里看到你
[11:24] I couldn’t sleep last night. I am so excited. 我昨晚睡不着 我太兴奋了
[11:27] Hey, it’s your day today, Summer. 祝你今天顺意 小夏
[11:28] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢 – 不客气
[11:30] Hey, fresh face. You here for the qualifiers? 嘿 新面孔 你是来预选赛的?
[11:32] No, no, I’m not trying out. 不 我不是来获取资格的
[11:34] I’m actually already on the team. 事实上 我已经在队里了
[11:35] You’re already on this team? 你已经在这个队里了?
[11:37] I’m Matt Brody. Ready for duty. 我是马特·布洛迪 准备当班
[11:39] “Ready for duty”? Okay. 准备当班?好的
[11:41] You got any papers or anything like that? 你有文件之类的吗
[11:43] I do. There you go. 我有 给你
[11:46] It’s a permission slip. Literally. “Dear Mitch, 噢 这是许可单 写着 亲爱的米奇
[11:48] “I am pleased to write you on behalf of Mr. Matt Brody. “ 我很高兴向你推荐马特·布洛迪先生
[11:51] Right. Well, no free passes. Yeah. 没有免费通行证的
[11:53] At all. Yeah, ’cause I don’t give a shit. 因为我一点都不在乎推荐信
[11:56] I legit needed those for my taxes. 那些是我的合法税单证明
[11:59] What you need is to understand that if you’re going to be on this team, 你得明白 如果你要在这支队伍里
[12:02] – you got to earn it. – Really? – 必须证明自己 – 真的?
[12:03] Yeah. So, why don’t we start this whole thing over, 对 我们能不能
[12:05] just like gentlemen? 能不能绅士一点?
[12:07] Where you from, One Direction? 你从哪里来的
[12:09] Iowa? 嗯 爱荷华州
[12:10] – Iowa? – You heard of it? – 爱荷华州 – 你听说过吗
[12:11] Yeah, I know what it is. 对 我知道
[12:13] Hey, Steph. Hey. 嘿 斯蒂芬
[12:14] New Kids on the Block here is from Iowa. 这新面孔来自爱荷华州
[12:15] Man. 伙计
[12:16] And he says he’s already on the team. 他说他已经在队里了
[12:18] – Yeah. – Doesn’t have to try out. – 对 – 不必参加选拔
[12:20] – Really? – Yeah, absolutely. – 真的?- 是的 当然
[12:21] Let me ask you this… A lot of oceans in Iowa? 让我问你 爱荷华州有很多海滩?
[12:23] No, just ponds and lakes and cocky pretty boys, apparently. 没有 只有池塘和湖泊 还有自大的帅哥
[12:26] Cocky pretty boys. 自大的帅哥
[12:28] Hey, Mitch, what happened to that 嘿 米奇 后来怎么样了
[12:29] last pretty boy recruit we had? 就是我们最后的帅哥新兵
[12:31] – He died. – R. I. P. – 他死了 – 安息
[12:32] Are you guys being serious right now? 你们现在是认真的吗
[12:34] I honestly can’t tell. 我真的不知道
[12:36] You show up here, matching bathing suits. 你出现在这里 穿着泳衣
[12:38] What is this, “lifeguard hazing”? 这算什么 救生衣戏弄?
[12:40] I’m Matt Brody. 我是马特·布洛迪
[12:41] I hold the world record in the 200 meter. 我保持200米的世界纪录
[12:43] Two gold medals. 两枚金牌
[12:44] – Hey! Matt Brody. – Matt Brody. – 嘿 马特·布洛迪 – 马特·布洛迪
[12:46] Yes, yes. 是的
[12:47] Absolutely. And we still 绝对的 但我们仍然
[12:49] don’t give a fuck. Don’t give a fuck. 懒得鸟你
[12:50] No, fresh out. Fresh out of fucks. Yeah. 不行 新手免入
[12:53] Okay, that ocean out there has riptides that’ll tear your little mangina in two. 好吧 外面暗流会把你的”小曼吉纳”撕成两片
[12:57] My mangina? 我的”曼吉纳”?
[12:59] So you are being serious. 所以 你们是认真的
[13:00] Dead serious, right now, NSYNC, all right? 认真到死 好吗
[13:02] This ain’t no little fucking pond out of Iowa. 这不是爱荷华州的小池塘
[13:04] So with all due respect, 出于尊重
[13:05] you want to be here on this team, on our team, 你想加入队伍 我们的队伍
[13:07] you’re gonna have to earn it. 你得证明自己
[13:08] Look, I get it. 我明白了
[13:10] You’re big, Sasquatch. 你很高大 野人
[13:13] But I’m fast. 但我很快
[13:14] Really fucking fast. 真正他妈的快
[13:17] Which is why somebody important thinks I belong here. 所以 大人物认为我属于这里
[13:21] So when you two figure out who the fuck I am, 当你们两个搞清楚我是谁的时候
[13:24] you can find me on the beach. 请到海滩上找我
[13:27] See you. 回见
[13:31] Did that really just happen? 真的么
[13:32] It did. He slapped me. 的确如此 他扇了我一巴掌
[13:34] Yeah. His hands were soft and supple though, 虽然他的巴掌柔软又柔顺
[13:36] – like a woman. No offense. – None taken. – 像个女人 无意冒犯 – 没关系
[13:38] You know what, man? I gotta tell you, 伙计 我得告诉你
[13:40] I’m feeling really good about this year. 今年我感觉很好
[13:42] You know what I’m saying? 你知道我在说什么吗
[13:44] Good luck out there, man. Good luck. 祝你好运 伙计 祝你好运
[13:45] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:46] And if you need some extra motivation… 如果你需要额外的动力
[13:49] – Looking at it right there. – Hey… – 就在那里 – 嘿
[13:53] You okay? Help! C. J. , help! 你没事吧 救命 CJ
[13:55] My friend is choking! Help! 我朋友噎住了 救命
[13:56] No, not C. J. Not C. J. No, no! 不 不要CJ 不
[13:59] Are you okay? You’re choking. 你没事吧 你要窒息了
[14:14] Oh, God. 天啊
[14:15] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[14:16] – Ronnie. – You’re gonna be just fine. – 罗尼 – 你会没事的
[14:18] What? 罗尼 干嘛
[14:23] Thank you! 啊 谢谢
[14:28] – Ronnie, are you okay? – Yeah. – 罗尼 你没事吧 – 没事
[14:31] Are you sure? 真的没事?
[14:32] Yeah, yeah. No, don’t touch, don’t touch. 是的 不 别碰我
[14:34] Okay. 好吧
[14:36] I’m so good. You did good, good, good work. 我很好 你干得不错
[14:39] Good job. Thank you, you can go now. 干得好 谢谢 你可以走了
[14:41] Okay, drink some water… 好的 喝点水
[14:43] – Thank you so much. Okay… . – I guess. – 非常感谢 – 我想
[14:47] – Dave? – Yeah. – 戴夫 – 干嘛
[14:49] – How does it look? – How does what look? – 看起来怎么样 – 什么怎么样
[14:51] Down there. 下面
[14:57] – Does not look good at all. – Yeah, what does it look like? – 一点都不好看 – 看起来怎么了?
[15:00] Looks like your dick is trapped between two slats of wood. 看起来你的老二被夹在木板间了
[15:02] Okay, I just… Fuck, I can’t reach it. 我只是 妈的 我够不着
[15:05] I just need you to get down there and just pop it out. 你下去 然后把它弹出来
[15:07] No, I can’t do that at all. 不 我不能这么做
[15:09] Come on, I just need you… You grab that dick 拜托 我需要你抓住老二
[15:11] – and you push it out. – No, no. – 把它推出来 – 不
[15:12] Okay. Hi. 好吧 嗨
[15:13] I’m going to help you. 我会帮你的
[15:15] We’re going to deflate the situation together. Okay? 我们得软趴趴一下 好吗
[15:17] – Okay. – Focus. – 好的 – 集中注意力
[15:18] Think about things that turn you off. 想一想令你软趴趴的事情
[15:20] Maybe like… Like your grandma’s underwear? 比如你奶奶的内裤
[15:24] – Not working. – No? Okay, cool. – 没用 – 没用?好吧 冷静
[15:26] – Maybe, like… – Ostriches. – 也许 – 鸵鸟
[15:28] – Guys, still stuck. – Mitch, hey, need you. – 伙计们 还是卡住了 – 米奇 你来
[15:30] No, no, not Mitch. Don’t bring Mitch over. 不 不要米奇 别把叫米奇过来
[15:32] Hey. Hey, Mitch is here. 嘿 米奇来了
[15:34] Ronnie, you pumped about the qualifiers, buddy? 罗尼 你在为预选赛打气?
[15:36] You know it, man. I’m just… I’m really… 你知道的 伙计 我只是 我真的
[15:40] Really excited to quit my double major in robotics 真的很兴奋 不用再搞我的机器人专业
[15:42] and computer science and really, really do something with my life. 和计算机专业了 真正地活出自我
[15:44] You don’t need to look down there. 你不需要往下看
[15:46] Do not touch me right now. 不要碰我
[15:47] – Not even touching you. – Okay. – 完全不碰你 – 好的
[15:50] Okay. 哇噢 好吧
[15:51] Looks like you got your beef and your biscuits 看来你的牛肉和小饼干
[15:53] stuck down there. 都卡住了
[15:55] It’s gonna be okay. I’ve been through it, too. 会没事的 我也经历过
[15:57] – Not a big deal. – Really? – 没什么大不了的 – 真的?
[15:59] Yeah, absolutely. I was stuck in a woman for hours once. 当然 我被一个女人困了好几个小时
[16:01] Couldn’t get out. 不能出去
[16:03] – Totally the same, yeah? – It’s the same thing. – 完全一样吗 – 都一回事
[16:05] Stuck junk is stuck junk. 一样是卡住了
[16:07] Stuck junk is stuck junk. Okay. 一样是卡住了 好吧
[16:10] All right, buddy, we’re gonna have to flash-freeze your johnson. 伙计 我们得把你的约翰逊冷冻一下
[16:12] No, no, it’s okay, it’s okay, I got it. 不 没关系 我行的
[16:14] Look, it’s okay. 听着 没事的
[16:16] – Oh, my God. – Nope. Still stuck. – 天啊 – 不 还是卡住了
[16:18] I mean, if you think about it, it’s a good thing, right? 其实你不妨考虑一下 这是件好事
[16:20] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[16:23] Hey, how you feeling, sport? 你感觉怎么样 小伙子
[16:25] Better, but could we get 好点了 但我们能不能
[16:26] some sort of perimeter going for the crowd? 改善一下围观的人群
[16:29] Nah. Nobody’s looking. Just us. 不 没人看 就我们俩
[16:31] God, you’re lying. That’s a lot of people. 天啊 你在撒谎 很多人
[16:33] Mitch, I can’t get the swelling to go down. 米奇 不能继续肿胀了
[16:36] All right. 好吧
[16:37] We’re going to have to pull it out. 我们得拔出来
[16:38] – Pull it? – Yeah. – 拔出来?- 是的
[16:40] – Just like pulling a tooth. – What? – 就像拔牙一样 – 什么
[16:42] Don’t you touch my dick! 别碰我的老二
[16:43] I’m okay. 我没事
[16:46] Ronnie, are you okay? 罗尼 你没事吧
[16:48] Yeah, no, I’m good. 是的 我很好
[16:50] I’m proud of you, Ronnie. 我为你骄傲 罗尼
[16:51] Fuck you, Dave. You’re my worst friend. 去你的 戴夫 你是我最差劲的朋友
[17:04] Captain, I need to talk to you about this… 队长 我要和你谈谈
[17:06] Yeah, Mitch. Look, you’re just in time. 米奇 你来的正好
[17:08] I want you to watch something. 我想让你看点东西
[17:09] Check this out. 看看这个
[17:12] Matt Brody, U. S. swimmer, sex symbol and adrenaline junkie. 马特·布洛迪 美国游泳运动员 性标志和肾上腺素成瘾者
[17:16] How do I define myself? 我如何定义自己
[17:18] 80% trill and 30% dope. 八成抖抖病 三成毒品
[17:22] People think I’m crazy, that I’m out of control. 人们认为我疯了 我失控了
[17:24] How do you think I got all this gold? 不然我怎么获得这些金牌的
[17:26] “Crazy and out of control” 疯狂和失控
[17:27] may have worked for his individual events, 可能对于他的个人赛行得通
[17:29] but when it came to the relay, Brody blew it for the team. 但接力赛时 布洛迪搞砸了队伍
[17:32] USA is in the lead for the team relay and Brody’s in the water to anchor. 美国接力队领先 布洛迪是最后一棒
[17:36] Oh, my God! 噢 天啊
[17:38] Looks like he just vomited in the pool. 看来他刚吐在水池里了
[17:40] After a night of partying in Rio led to a streak of bad luck in the pool, 在里约热内卢狂欢一夜带来了一连串的厄运
[17:44] Brody was dubbed the “Vomit Comet. “ 布洛迪被称为”呕吐彗星”
[17:47] How do you feel about losing a medal for your teammates? 丢掉了奖牌 你对队友有什么想说的
[17:49] There’s no “I” in “team. “ 队里没有”大我”
[17:53] But there is a “me. “ 但是有一个”小我”
[17:54] Are you dyslexic? 你有诵读困难吗
[17:55] I’m Caucasian. 我是白种人
[17:59] This is the guy you think is a good PR opportunity for us? 这人对我们来说是一个好的公关机会?
[18:03] Right? 不是吗
[18:05] He’s reckless, he’s insubordinate. Come on. 他鲁莽 他不顺从 得了
[18:07] Which is why we can afford him. 所以我们才请得起他
[18:09] Come on, Mitch. 来吧 米奇
[18:10] The guy’s only here because he took a plea deal. 那家伙在这里 因为他认罪了
[18:13] A plea deal? 认罪协议?
[18:15] For what? 认什么罪
[18:17] The specifics aren’t important. 细节不重要
[18:18] What’s important is that we are his community service. 重要的是 我们是他的社区服务
[18:22] Come on. He’s a train wreck. 拜托 他是个害群之马
[18:23] With two gold medals. 两枚金牌
[18:25] How many gold medals do you have? 你有多少枚金牌
[18:27] Probably zero. Okay? 可能是零
[18:30] Brody is an American hero with the face of a Swedish model. 布洛迪是一个瑞典模特脸的美国英雄
[18:33] You’re losing me. 你别乱搞了
[18:34] He’s one of the best swimmers in the whole world. 他是全世界最好的游泳运动员之一
[18:35] There’s more to this job than just swimming. 这份工作不仅仅是游泳
[18:37] – You know that. – Yeah, there’s also politics. – 你知道的 – 对 还有政治
[18:40] Now, look, Mitch, let’s be honest. 听着米奇 我们实话实说
[18:43] We’re staring into the abyss here. 我们正面临深渊
[18:45] City council’s already cut our funding again. 市议会又削减了我们的资金
[18:47] What the council wants and what the bay needs 议会的需要 海湾的需要
[18:50] are two different things. 是两种不同的东西
[18:51] I found more flakka this morning. 今天早上我发现了更多的夫拉卡(兴奋剂)
[18:53] Clearly, we have new dealers in the bay. 很明显 我们在海湾有新的经销商
[18:55] And this shit is like bath salts on meth. 这玩意就像冰毒上的浴盐
[19:01] Flakka? 夫拉卡?
[19:02] Good work, Mitch. 干得好 米奇
[19:04] I’ll turn this over to the police. 我会交给警察
[19:05] Hey, look. This new guy of yours? He’s not ready for this kind of trouble. 你的新朋友 他还没准备好惹这种麻烦
[19:09] He doesn’t need to be, and neither do you. Okay? 他不需要 你也不需要
[19:12] It’s not your job. 这不是你的工作
[19:13] It’s the busiest time of the year. 现在是一年中最忙的时候
[19:15] I need you out there shining for me. 我需要你闪耀出场
[19:18] – All right, I’ll do it. – Yes! – 好吧 交给我 – 很好
[19:20] But he’s got to pass qualifiers first. 但他得先通过预选赛
[19:22] – You got it. – Which should be easy – 没问题 – 应该挺容易
[19:23] considering he’s the “best swimmer in the world. “ 考虑到他是”世界上最好的游泳选手之一”
[19:25] Right? 对吗
[19:28] Good afternoon, Councilman. 下午好 议员
[19:29] – Good afternoon. – So, how is our progress? – 下午好 – 进展如何
[19:33] Most of the council has signed off on your terms. 大部分议员 已经签署了你的条款
[19:36] Good. 很好
[19:37] And the rest are almost there. 剩下的也差不多了
[19:38] “Almost”? 差不多?
[19:41] Councilman, 啊 议员
[19:43] you seem like the kind of man who knows how to seize an opportunity. 你好像是那种懂得抓住机会的人
[19:48] Me, too. 我也是
[19:49] Back home, my younger brother was given the family business to run 我家 我弟弟被赋予家族企业经营权
[19:53] when clearly I had the business gene. 虽然我更有商业基因
[19:56] Why? Because I’m a woman. 为什么 因为我是个女人
[19:59] So I came to America, 所以我来美国
[20:00] the Land of Opportunity, because everything is fair here. 机会之地 因为这里一切公平
[20:05] But who’s to say anymore? 但口说无凭
[20:07] I have a point to prove, Councilman. 我有点小意思 议员
[20:11] And I’m here to create an opportunity for you. 机会是你的
[20:22] I’m sure they’ll come around. 我肯定他们会到齐的
[20:25] I’m sure they will, too. 我也肯定
[20:30] Why does she always look like she’s running in slo-mo? 为什么她总是看起来在慢动作
[20:33] You see it, too? 你也看到了
[20:37] She always looks wet. But not too wet. 她总是看起来很湿 但又不太湿
[20:39] Right. 没错
[20:42] She’s the reason I believe in God. 她是我信仰上帝的原因
[20:44] Hey, how’s your dick? 嘿 你的老二怎么样了
[20:47] It’s good, you know… 噢 很好 你知道的
[20:48] It’s better, you know… 好多了 只是
[20:50] It’s just ready for action. 它只是在预热
[20:52] – Okay. – Okay. – 好的 – 好的
[20:54] Okay. 好的
[20:55] I got my dick stuck in a chair earlier. 我刚才把老二卡在椅子上了
[20:57] – What? You did? – Yeah. – 什么 你干的?- 是的
[20:58] You haven’t heard about this? 你没听说吗
[20:59] Yeah, I heard. Everybody’s heard. 我听说了 大家都听说了
[21:02] All right. Welcome, everybody. 好了 欢迎大家
[21:03] You know, Baywatch proudly accepts only one new recruit every year. 好了 海滩救护队每年只招聘一个新人
[21:07] But the good news for you 但好消息是
[21:09] is that this year, we’ve got three open spots. 今年我们有三个名额
[21:12] Now without further ado, I’d like to turn it over to the man 废话少说 现在我们把话筒交给
[21:15] who has 500 career saves. 这个救过500人的强人
[21:17] Give it up for Lieutenant Mitch Buchannon. 有请米奇·布坎南队长
[21:22] All right, thank you. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[21:25] Baywatch is the elite of the elite. 海滩救护队是精英中的精英
[21:28] Our team’s commitment to protecting the bay at all costs 我们的队伍 承诺不惜一切代价保护海湾
[21:32] is the reason why the single mom behind me 所以我身后的单身妈妈
[21:34] feels very comfortable letting her two kids run 感觉很放心她的两个孩子下水
[21:36] right into the water unaccompanied. 而无需人陪伴
[21:40] Thanks, Mitch. That’s right. 谢谢 米奇 没错
[21:42] And Baywatch works because we follow rules. 海滩救护队之所以成功 因为我们遵循规则
[21:44] We follow rules because if we don’t, people die. 我们遵循规则 就不会有人死去
[21:48] You work in an office 如果你在办公室
[21:49] and you doze off at your desk one day, no big deal. 工作的时候打瞌睡 没有什么大不了的
[21:52] You slack off here… Say it with me… 如果你在这里偷懒 跟我说
[21:55] People die. 人们会死
[21:57] So here’s the thing, if you’ve come to Baywatch 所以 如果你要参加救护队
[21:59] on your little motorcycle, thinking you’re cool, 骑着小摩托 自以为很酷
[22:02] trying to work on your killer tan… 打算成为杀手的话
[22:04] Well, you need to find another beach to go to. 请你另谋海滩
[22:06] But if you’ve come to sacrifice 但如果你甘愿牺牲
[22:08] for something much bigger than yourself, 愿意奉献自我
[22:10] this is the beach for you. 这海滩便属于你
[22:13] But you’re gonna have to get through this first. C. J. ? 但你得先通过第一关 CJ
[22:16] Yeah, C. J. ! 啊 CJ
[22:18] There are tons of qualities that make a great lifeguard. 伟大的救生员 有很多特性
[22:20] Today, we’re gonna test all of them 今天 我们将采用艰苦的障碍赛
[22:22] in a grueling obstacle course we like to call 测试所有特性 我们喜欢称之为
[22:25] “The Absentee Father. “ 缺席的父亲
[22:26] He’s tough. Brutal, even. 他很强硬 残酷
[22:29] His presence in your life is brief, but it will scar you 他的存在虽然短暂 但会给你留下伤痕
[22:31] and instill a toughness in you that will carry you through birthdays, 并灌输给你坚韧 陪你一生的生日
[22:34] Christmases and even “Bring Your Dad To School Day” 一生的圣诞节 甚至”带你爸爸上学日”
[22:37] when your mom has to put on a fake moustache 要妈妈要戴上假胡子
[22:39] just so you can fit in with the other kids. 以便你和其他孩子一样
[22:42] All right. 好的
[22:43] Thank you, C. J. 谢谢你 CJ
[22:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:46] So get out there, kick ass and make us proud. 我们走吧 让我们自豪
[22:49] Go, Baywatch. 去吧 海滩救护队
[23:03] On your mark. 各就各位
[23:06] Get set! 预备
[23:24] This is Baywatch, people! 海滩救护队 诸位
[23:26] Kick those legs! Let’s go! 踢腿 上
[23:27] Come on, let’s go! Listen to what she’s saying. 快点 上
[23:29] Keep it going! Keep it going! 继续 继续
[23:31] You are guppies! 你是鱼
[23:32] One day you will be sharks! 有一天你会成为鲨鱼
[23:33] Pick it up, folks. Move those legs! 快点 伙计们 动动腿
[23:37] Who’s your daddy now? 现在谁是你爸爸
[23:39] Come on, guys! 来吧 伙计们
[23:46] Come on, guys! Let’s go! 来吧 伙计们 我们上
[23:48] Hustle, hustle, hustle! 快点 快点
[23:50] Let’s go! You got this! Come on! 上 你得搞定 加油
[23:53] Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! 我们上 我们上
[23:55] Up and over! 翻过去
[23:58] Let’s go, come on! Way to hustle! Come on, you’re almost there! 上啊 快点 你快到了
[24:03] Kid’s really got no quit in him. 他真是不放弃
[24:07] Attaboy, Ronnie! Great job! 好样的 罗尼 干得好
[24:09] Great! 好极了
[24:18] Fuck. 该死
[24:19] You know, you wanna be on our team, 你想成为我们的一员
[24:21] you’re gonna have to pass this course. 你得通过预选赛
[24:22] – We all do. Look. – Mitch, right? – 我们都一样 – 米奇 对吗
[24:25] – Lieutenant to you. – “Lieutenant”? – 该叫队长 – 队长?
[24:28] Like in the army? 就像军队一样?
[24:30] Let me save you some time. Okay? 不如我帮你省点时间
[24:33] You’re not gonna be my big brother here and put me on the right path. 你不用做我的大哥 对我指指点点
[24:36] It doesn’t work like that. 这样行不通
[24:37] I got where I am today completely by myself. 我能有今天完全靠自己
[24:41] So how about you let me do my job, 不如我干我的
[24:42] and I’ll tell you where to send my checks? 我会告诉你支票寄送地址
[24:45] You know, sharks always swim slowly. 你知道吗 鲨鱼总是游得很慢
[24:50] Until they need to attack. 直到它们发动进攻
[24:51] Thank you for that cryptic 谢谢你那神秘的
[24:53] and totally irrelevant piece of information. 和完全不切主题的信息
[24:54] What are you, Aquaman? 你是什么 潜水侠?
[24:56] ‘Cause I’m really confused with what we’ve been talking about. 因为我真的搞不懂我们在说什么
[25:00] Come on, Gold Medal. 来吧 金牌仔
[25:01] You afraid I’m gonna kick your Little Mermaid ass 你怕我会踢爆你的小美人鱼屁股
[25:03] all over this course in front of all these people? 当着所有这些人?
[25:06] I mean, now you’re gonna have to beat me 我的意思是 你得
[25:08] on the big boy’s course, princess. 在大男孩的预选赛上拿出成绩 公主
[25:57] Well, that was cute. 好吧 很酷
[25:59] – Probably in record time. – Yeah? – 可能还创记录了 – 怎么样
[26:00] The problem is, that’s not the course. 问题是 这不是预选赛
[26:02] That’s not the course? 那不是预选赛?
[26:04] So here’s what we’re gonna do. 我们现在
[26:05] We’re gonna go over to the real course, and if you beat me over there, 要开始真正的预选赛 如果你能打败我
[26:08] not only are you on the team, 你不仅可以入队
[26:10] but I won’t fuck with you anymore 我再也不会和你捣乱了
[26:11] and I’ll call you by your real name. 我会用真名称呼你
[26:12] Really? 真的?
[26:27] Yeah! 耶
[26:41] Refrigerators? 扛冰箱?
[26:42] 98 99 100 九八 九九 一百
[26:58] That was bullshit, Mitch. 那是胡扯 米奇
[27:00] You know I was already gassed. 你知道我已经用过力了
[27:02] Because you were showboating. You want to be a lifeguard, 因为你在卖弄 如果想当救生员
[27:04] you gotta learn to conserve your energy. 你得学会节约体力
[27:05] Conserve my energy? 节约体力?
[27:08] No! 不
[27:10] Help! My kids! 救命 我的孩子
[27:13] Lifeguard Tower One! 一号救生塔
[27:49] Help! 救命
[27:55] Look out! Look out! 小心 小心
[27:59] We’re on the go! 我们赶紧上
[28:00] Come on, move! 快点 闪开
[28:02] Yo, move! 闪开
[28:03] Watch it! Move, move, move! 小心 闪开 闪开
[28:08] Hey, look out! 注意
[28:10] Lady, get out of the way! 女士 让开
[28:24] – My kids! – Ma’am, everything’s okay. – 我的孩子 – 女士 一切安好
[28:27] I’m here to save you. My name is Matt Brody. 我是来救你的 我叫马特·布洛迪
[28:30] – Somebody help! – Ma’am, stop it! – 救命 – 女士 住手
[28:32] I can’t save you if you’re being a dick! 如果你再胡闹 我救不了你
[28:36] – Where are the other two? – “Other two”? – 其他两个在哪里 – 其他两个?
[28:38] Shit. 该死
[28:50] Here you go. Here you go. Okay. 救到了
[28:52] Take him. 抓住他
[28:57] You’re okay. 没事了
[28:59] Come on. 加油
[29:00] Breathe for me. Come on, big man. 为我呼吸 来吧 大个子
[29:02] Come on. 加油
[29:06] We’ll set you down right here. 我们把你放在这里
[29:08] Good. Let’s get you over. Attaboy. 很好 翻过来 好样的
[29:12] – Brody, stop! – One, two, three… – 布洛迪 住手 – 一 二 三
[29:13] – Brody, stop! – What? Why? – 布洛迪 住手 – 为什么
[29:15] Her airway’s blocked. 她的气道堵塞了
[29:21] – Okay, breathe. – C. J. , she good? – 好了 呼吸 – CJ 她还好吗
[29:25] – Steph, how is she? – She’s all right. – 斯蒂芬 她怎么样 – 她没事
[29:27] You’re gonna be good. 你会好起来的
[29:29] Give me some. 击拳
[29:30] Let’s get you to your mom. 带你去见妈妈
[29:41] All right, guys. Hey, listen up. 伙计们 听着
[29:42] We want to thank you for a great year of qualifiers. 感谢你们参加今年的预选赛
[29:44] For those of you who don’t go on and become trainees, 对不能晋升实习生的人
[29:47] we wanna thank you, we expect to see you next year. 我们想谢谢你 希望明年再见
[29:50] To the trainees who made it, congratulations. 祝贺实习生们
[29:57] Oh, my God. I made it. 天啊 我成功了
[29:59] I made it! Oh, my God. 我做到了 上帝
[30:02] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[30:03] You don’t ever have to thank me. 你永远不用谢我
[30:05] You did this one on your own. 这是你自己的成功
[30:06] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢 – 不客气
[30:08] What the fuck? That’s my name. 搞什么 那是我的名字
[30:11] That’s my name! 那是我的名字
[30:13] Holy shit! 我靠
[30:14] I made it onto… 我做到了…
[30:16] Wait. Do not tell me that I’m the tech guy. 等等 别让我做技术专家
[30:18] No! 不
[30:20] No, I chose you because you have heart, 我选择你 是因为你有心
[30:21] no quit and you leave it all out on the beach. 永不放弃 你全心全意为了海滩
[30:24] – Thanks, Mitch. – Congratulations. – 谢了 米奇 – 祝贺
[30:29] Hey, High School Musical. 嘿 高中音乐剧仔
[30:30] You were reckless out there. 你在外面太鲁莽了
[30:33] Completely destroyed a motorcycle, which you stole. 完全摧毁了你偷来的摩托车
[30:35] I didn’t steal that. 我没偷
[30:36] I commandeered it, okay? 我征用的 好吗
[30:38] Because it was faster and clearly had insurance. 因为它更快 显然有保险
[30:40] And by the way, 顺便说一下
[30:41] the lady that I saved, she didn’t seem to mind. 我救的那位女士 她似乎并不感谢
[30:45] Let me tell you something, man, 我告诉你 伙计
[30:46] the rescues don’t mean a thing 如果你把其他人置于危险之中
[30:47] if you put other people in danger. Okay? 那么营救并不意味着什么
[30:49] Now, I get it, you’re fast, you’re fearless. 现在我明白了 你太快了 你无所畏惧
[30:51] And I have to make you a trainee, butterfly, 我不得不让你晋升实习生
[30:53] but you got a lot to learn. 但你还有很多要学
[30:54] All right. Thank you, Lieutenant. 好吧 谢谢你 队长
[31:00] All right, listen up! 好了 听着
[31:01] Training begins at 0600. 培训从6点开始
[31:03] Hot Wheels, I’ll see you back here in the morning. 在风火轮那边 明早见
[31:06] Sure thing, Lieutenant. 当然 队长
[31:08] Welcome to Baywatch. 欢迎来到海滩救护队
[31:13] All right. 好的
[31:15] Hey, I’m so glad I caught you all. 嘿 很高兴能赶上你们
[31:19] I don’t mean to interrupt, 无意打断
[31:21] but everyone on the beach is talking about you guys. 但海滩上每个人都在谈论你们
[31:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:24] Brody, that save sounds incredible. 布洛迪 这次营救听起来不可思议
[31:27] Impulsive, but incredible. 冲动 但令人难以置信
[31:29] Appreciate it. See that? 谢谢 看到吗
[31:30] We’re just doing our jobs. 只是我们的本职工作
[31:34] Hey, guys, this is Victoria Leeds, the new owner of the Huntley Club. 这是维多利亚·丽兹 亨特利俱乐部的新主人
[31:38] Hey. How you doing? Hey. 嘿 你好
[31:39] Well, I just wanted to invite all of you 我只是想邀请你们
[31:41] to the Huntley. We’re having an open house. 去亨特利 那边有开放参观日
[31:43] It’s a kind of “meet the neighbors” thing. 类似”会见邻居”
[31:46] Look, I know that the club’s kind of “fancy” 听着 我知道俱乐部有点”花哨”
[31:48] and probably not your scene, 也许不是你的菜
[31:51] but you have a standing invitation. 但你们拥有一份长期邀请
[31:53] Thank you. We’ll keep that in mind. 谢谢 我们会记住的
[31:59] – I’ll see you there? – See you then. – 诸位明天见 – 明天见
[32:01] Let’s go, Frankie. 走吧 弗兰克
[32:32] Brody? 布洛迪
[32:33] – Hey. – What are you doing? – 嘿 – 你在做什么
[32:35] Nothing. I was just… 没事 我只是
[32:38] You know, stargazing. 你知道的 观星
[32:39] Under a pier? 在码头下面?
[32:41] Yeah. That way. 是的 那边
[32:43] Look, you’re on the team, 听着 你是队里的
[32:44] and I don’t want anyone on the team sleeping outside, so… 我不想让队员睡在外面 所以
[32:47] Yeah, come on. You’re coming with me. Let’s go. 走吧 要跟我走 我们走
[32:49] Brody, let’s go, I don’t want to wait for you. Come on. 布洛迪 我们走 我不想等你 快点
[32:52] Thank you again, so much. 再次感谢你
[32:53] Really embarrassed. 真不好意思
[32:54] Yeah, no, it’s totally cool. Don’t worry about it. 酷 别担心
[32:57] I forgot something in my car. 我的车里忘了什么东西
[32:58] Just… Just knock. 敲门就行
[32:59] You sure Stephanie won’t mind? It’s cool? 你确定斯蒂芬不会介意吗
[33:02] It’s cool. She won’t mind at all. 她一点也不介意
[33:04] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[33:05] This is really cool of you guys. 你们真酷
[33:07] No problem. 没关系
[33:09] What the fuck? 搞什么
[33:14] – Sup. – Hey. – 你好 – 嘿
[33:15] This is your house, isn’t it? 这是你的房子?
[33:16] Yeah, this is… It’s my house. 是的 这是我的房子
[33:20] I assume you need a place to crash. 我猜你需要地方睡觉
[33:22] Yeah. Come on in. 快进来
[33:25] Just like C. J. , always picking up strays. 就像CJ 总是捡流浪狗
[33:37] Quit looking at Little Mitch! It’s creepy. 别再看小米奇了 有点吓人
[33:40] Come and see where you’re gonna crash. 来看看你睡觉的地方
[33:42] There’s your cot. 那是你的小床
[33:45] Don’t jack off on my sheets. 别撸在我的床单上
[33:47] Don’t. 不要
[33:50] I can’t find my hermit crab. 我找不到我的寄居蟹了
[33:52] I think he ran out earlier today. 我想它今天早些时候跑出去了
[33:54] He’s got short legs, but he’s got a fast walk, so, 它的腿很短 但走得很快
[33:57] if you’d keep eyes open, I’d appreciate that. 如果你能关照一下 我会很感激的
[34:01] I will start combing the beach first thing at sunup. 我日出时 首先把海滩梳理一遍
[34:06] This is Echo Bravo 153. Go ahead. 我是EB153 请继续
[34:09] Fuck it. Mitch, can I please turn the C. B. off in my room? 米奇 我能关掉房间里的电台吗
[34:12] Jonas Brother, listen to me. 乔纳斯兄弟 听我说
[34:13] Get your beauty rest. 让你的美人休息一下
[34:14] We’re starting bright and early tomorrow. 我们明天一大早就开始
[34:25] How was your first riptide? 第一次激流怎么样
[34:29] It stings! 刺痛
[34:30] That’s just the lactic acid. 因为乳酸
[34:32] Actually, it’s the jellyfish stuck to you. 事实上是 水母粘在你身上
[34:36] What the fuck? 搞什么
[34:39] Oh, my God! 天啊
[34:40] One, two, three. Cross. 一 二 三 交叉
[34:42] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[34:43] Keep your hands up. One, two, duck! Again. 把手举起来 一 二 躲避 再来
[34:45] One, two, duck! 一 二 躲避
[34:47] Nice! 好
[34:54] What you doing there, killer? 你在干什么 杀手
[34:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[34:59] – I don’t know. – Okay. – 我不知道 – 好吧
[35:01] Honestly, I don’t even know what I’m doing here. 老实说 我根本不知道我在这里做什么
[35:04] Mitch sees something in you. 米奇在你身上看到了潜质
[35:07] And I see it, too. I do. 我也看到了 真的
[35:09] I really do. 真的
[35:11] What? 什么
[35:12] What? 什么
[35:17] Very important lesson. 非常重要的一课
[35:20] That is the Devil’s Urchin. 魔鬼海胆
[35:21] One prick out of that thing 被这玩意儿扎一下
[35:22] will give you enough adrenaline to choke out a pissed-off bull. 会给你足够的肾上腺素杀死一头生气的公牛
[35:25] The only problem is, after that, 唯一的问题是在那之后
[35:27] you say some crazy-ass shit, and then you fucking die. 你会说些疯狂的屁话 然后你就死定了
[35:30] Now pick that up and take it to Tower One. 现在捡起来 带到一号塔
[35:32] So these are just like laying around everywhere? 你的意思是 这些东西到处都是?
[35:35] Do you want me to help you? 你想让我帮你吗
[35:36] Okay, look, let’s just be honest, all right? 我们实话实说好吗
[35:39] I mean, we’ve lost him. 我是说 我们现在已经失去他了
[35:42] – No, it’s not your fault. – No, Ted. – 不 这不是你的错 – 不 泰德
[35:43] Not my boy Ted. 别是我儿子 泰德
[35:45] – Why, why, Ted? – Why you, Ted? – 为什么 泰德 – 为什么是你 泰德
[35:47] Why? 为什么
[35:48] Don’t you do this to me, Ted! Don’t you do this! 别这样对我 泰德 别这样
[35:53] Okay, no. But, seriously, I got to help you 好吧 说真的 我得帮你
[35:54] because you are gonna kill someone with that technique. 因为你现在这种技术 能杀人
[35:56] – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – All right. Okay. Ready? – 好的 – 准备好了?
[35:58] Wait, Summer, do you have time to study later? 等等 小夏 你有时间学习吗
[36:00] Yeah. 是的
[36:04] Did you just look at my boobs? 你在看我的胸吗
[36:06] I… Was not my intention. 我不是有意的
[36:07] I didn’t stare directly at them. 我没有直接盯着看
[36:10] You’re looking at them right now. 你现在就在盯着看
[36:12] Now I did. 现在我在看
[36:13] ‘Cause you’re talking about them. 因为你在说这个
[36:15] Testing. Failed. 测试 失败
[36:17] Oh, my God. Well, we’re gonna be 天啊 好吧 接下来
[36:18] – in swimsuits a lot, so… – Yeah. – 你会面对很多泳装 – 是的
[36:20] If it’s gonna be a problem for you… 这可能成为你的问题
[36:21] There’s not a problem for me. 我没问题的
[36:23] – At all. Cool. – Yeah. – 真的 – 好吧
[36:24] All right. You just looked at them again. 好吧 你又看了一遍
[36:26] – No, I didn’t. I was… I didn’t… – Yeah, you did. – 不 我没有 – 我没有 你有
[36:28] Well, when you point them out like that… 因为是你指出来的
[36:30] It’s a compliment if you think about it, sort of. 这算恭维 如果你考虑一下的话
[36:38] Victoria. 维多利亚
[36:40] I’m gonna need more time. 我需要更多的时间
[36:41] Do I strike you as a patient woman, Councilman? 我是个有耐心的女人吗 议员
[36:44] No, no, I got the council to sign off on your real estate proposal. 不 议会已经签署你的房地产计划
[36:49] Just some property owners won’t give approval. 只是一些业主不批准
[36:50] But I’m working on it. 但我正在努力
[36:52] Yeah, well, you just ran out of time. 是啊 你只是没时间了
[36:54] Leon, would you show Mr. Rodriguez what we do to people who don’t deliver? 里昂 你能告诉他我们怎么对那些不配合的人吗?
[37:03] I know you’re dealing flakka, 我知道你在销售夫拉卡
[37:05] which is gonna drive down real estate prices in the bay, 这会压低海湾的房产价格
[37:07] right? Right? 对吗?
[37:09] So if anything happens to me, I will expose you. 如果我有什么不测 我会揭发你
[37:13] And then you’ll never get your approvals. 然后你就再也得不到批准了
[37:15] Such accusations. 这样的指控
[37:17] I’m not a Bond villain. 我不是个邦德恶棍
[37:19] Well, yet. 不过
[37:20] You’re in politics. 你是政客
[37:22] You know that no one can claw their way to the top 你知道没有人能平步青云
[37:24] without getting a little dirt under their fingernails. 指甲却不带一点点污垢
[37:27] Clearly, I overestimated you. 很明显 我高估你了
[37:30] But calling me a drug dealer… 但叫我毒贩子
[37:33] It’s so much bigger than that, you know? 我可比那个大得多 你知道吗
[37:36] – I… – Leon… – 我 – 里昂
[37:38] Teach him some manners. 教他一些礼仪
[37:41] Have fun, boys. 玩得开心 男孩们
[37:43] I agree with… 我同意
[37:44] I overstepped. 我越雷池了
[37:45] I overstepped, Victoria. 我越雷池了 维多利亚
[37:48] Guys, we can talk about this. 伙计们 我们可以谈谈
[37:51] Leon doesn’t talk. He’s a man of action. 里昂不会说话 他靠的是行动
[37:54] There’s a purity to that. I’m going to kill you. 很纯洁 我要杀了你
[37:56] Damn it. You do that every time. 该死 你每次都这样
[37:58] I build you up, and then you ruin the mystique. 我塑造你的形象 然后你毁了神秘感
[38:19] – See something you like? – Jesus Christ. – 看到喜欢的东西了吗 – 天啊
[38:22] You… You got me. 你 你抓住我了
[38:24] You’re gonna be cool and go talk to her like a real man, 你是该像个真汉子一样过去跟她说话
[38:27] or you gonna stand up here and be Creepy Creeperton 还是站在这里把自己吓得毛骨悚然
[38:29] through the binoculars? 用望远镜?
[38:30] Look, man, I’m fine in that department, 听着 伙计 那部分我很在行
[38:32] so don’t worry about me. Yeah. 所以别担心我
[38:34] I’m sure your approach to women is Snapchatting a dick pic or two. 我敢肯定你接近女人 靠的是分享一两张鸟图
[38:37] Don’t ever do that. 永远别像”冠希老湿”那样
[38:39] A lot of people screenshot them nowadays. 现在很多人都在截图
[38:42] Yeah. If it leaks on the Internet, it’s terrible. 如果在互联网上泄露的话 很可怕
[38:45] Hola? Is anyone there? 你好 有人在吗
[38:46] This is Baywatch. What is your emergency? Over. 海滩救护队 有什么急事 完毕
[38:47] Please help! 救命
[38:49] Please help! My friends and I are on a boat. 救命 我和朋友在一条船上
[38:51] We are lost… 我们迷路了
[38:52] We are lost… and there’s fire everywhere! 我们迷路了 到处是火
[38:54] What is your position? Over. 你的位置在哪 完毕
[38:55] Gringa, my position is the ocean. 外国妞 我的位置是海洋
[38:59] I can’t feel my face! 我感觉不到自己的脸了
[39:01] Okay, call Coast Guard. We got a 10-73. 好了 打电话给海岸警卫队 代码10-73
[39:03] – I’m gonna take the WaveRunner. – “10-73”? – 我去拿摩托艇 – 10-73?
[39:04] You and C. J. take Rescue One. 你和CJ乘坐救援一号
[39:05] – Go, go, go! – Rescue One, ASAP. – 快走 – 救援一号 尽快
[39:07] Hold up! Wait, what, what? What are we doing? 等等 什么 我们在做什么
[39:09] Shit. 妈的
[39:11] – Summer? What’s a 10-73? – Fire! – 小夏 什么是10-73?- 着火
[39:14] “Fire”? What does that mean? In the ocean? 火?那是什么意思 在海里?
[39:15] You need to start studying! 你得开始学习了
[39:16] Yeah, I know. Got it. I’m there. 是的 我明白了 我会去的
[39:18] See you out there. 外面见
[39:24] – Come on. Let’s go. – I’m coming! – 加油 我们走 – 我来了
[39:25] – If you’re comin’, hurry up. – Where’s mine? – 如果你要来 快点 – 我的呢
[39:27] You don’t get one. 你不需要
[39:32] Come on. Quit screwing around! 快点 别胡闹了
[39:33] – Could you wait for me? – Come on. – 你能等等我吗 – 快点
[39:34] – God damn it, – let’s go. – 妈的 – 我们走
[39:36] Go, go, go! 快走 快走
[39:41] Lock your arms around my waist or you’re gonna fucking fall off again! 手臂搂在我的腰上 否则你会再次跌倒
[39:46] – This is so awkward, dude. – Hold on. Hold on. – 这太尴尬了 – 伙计 坚持
[39:47] How many buckets of lotion do you wear a day? 你一天抹几桶乳液?
[39:50] You’re like a greasy, hairless gorilla. 你就像一只油腻无毛的大猩猩
[39:56] Don’t worry, guys! I got it. 别担心 伙计们 我来搞定
[39:58] I’ll take care of… If the fire spreads… 如果火势蔓延 我会照顾的
[40:06] All right, I need you to take the throttle. 好的 我需要你控制油门
[40:07] That’s impossible. 不可能
[40:08] Go between my arms and take the fucking throttle! 到我的臂弯中间 然后他妈的拉油门
[40:17] Holy shit. 我靠
[40:32] When I say so, hard right turn. 等我信号 用力向右拐
[40:34] What? Three. 什么?三
[40:36] Two. One. Go! Shit, man. I don’t know. 二 一 走
[41:10] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[41:11] Are you the fire water man? 你是消防海员吗
[41:13] Tell me, where are your friends? 告诉我 你朋友在哪里
[41:14] – I don’t know. – Okay. You stay right here. – 我不知道 – 好吧 待在这里
[41:15] Don’t move. Okay? Okay. 别动 好吗
[41:23] Help! 救命
[41:25] Down here! 这里下面
[41:28] Is anyone there? 有人在吗?
[41:31] I hear you! 我听到了
[41:32] Get to the front of the boat! We’re coming! 到船前面去 我们来了
[41:34] Help! 救命
[41:38] Help me! 帮帮我
[41:42] Mitch! 米奇
[41:50] Portside. 左舷
[41:57] Over here! 这边
[41:58] – In the front! – Fuck. – 前面 – 妈的
[41:59] There’s a girl trapped in the front of the boat! 有个女孩被困在船前部
[42:01] There’s too much fire! 火势太猛
[42:05] No way. 不可能
[42:12] Okay, guapo. 好的 瓜波
[42:13] If you want me, you can have me. 如果你想要我 你可以拥有我
[42:15] But rápido because the boat is on fire. 但是 拉皮多 船着火了
[42:18] – Some other time. – No… – 也许另选时间 – 不
[42:25] Are you all right? Can you hear me? 你没事吧 能听到我说话吗
[42:26] No, I’m not okay! 不 我不好
[42:30] Help! Please! 救命 拜托
[42:34] Help! In here! 救命 在这里
[42:39] Do not go under that fire, Brody! 不要火下穿行 布洛迪
[42:42] Wait! 等等
[42:44] In here! 在这里
[42:46] Please! Help! 救命
[42:48] – Oh, my God! – Take my hand. – 天啊 – 抓住我的手
[42:49] Trust me. 相信我
[42:53] – Are you hurt? – No. I’m okay. – 你受伤了吗 – 不 我没事
[42:55] – Good. Hang on. – What? – 好 坚持 – 什么
[42:59] Portside! 左舷
[43:05] Miss, are you okay? 小姐 你没事吧
[43:07] Can you help me? 你可以帮我吗
[43:08] Are you all right? Are you hurt? 你没事吧 你受伤了吗
[43:28] Brody! 布洛迪
[43:40] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[43:41] That was such a great plan, 你这计划不错
[43:43] just to see fire and just swim right into it. 为了看火势 就游近看
[43:46] You care about me. 你关心我
[43:48] I care about you. 我在乎你
[43:50] Get off that boat, Mitch. 从船上下来 米奇
[44:18] … eight, nine, ten. 八 九 十
[44:26] Come on. 加油
[44:27] Hey, other than him, we did good, right? 除了他 我们做得很好 对吗
[44:30] Like, we saved everyone. 我们救了所有人
[44:31] Yes, including you. 是的 包括你
[44:32] I know that. 我知道…
[44:34] – I’m just saying, all things considered, – things could’ve gone a lot worse. – 我只是说 综合考虑 – 事情可能会更糟
[44:38] Come on! 加油
[44:40] Is he going to be okay? 他会好起来吗
[44:42] Do you know what happened to the Councilman? 你知道议员怎么了吗
[44:43] No, I don’t know. 不 我不知道
[44:44] We were partying, 我们在聚会
[44:46] and then when we came upstairs, the boat was already on fire. 我们上甲板时 船已经着火了
[44:58] You disobeyed an order out there, put yourself in danger. 你违抗命令 让自己处于危险之中
[45:01] You can’t save anyone if you die. 你死了,则救不了任何人
[45:03] Yeah, I know. I messed up. Okay? 我明白了 我搞砸了 好吗
[45:05] I’m just… What are we still doing here? 我只是 我们还站着干嘛
[45:07] – Just write this down. – Can we just go? – 写下来 – 我们可以干活了吗?
[45:08] Victim is male, five foot nine… 受害者 男性 五英尺九
[45:11] Hey, hey, hey. Get back right now. Do not contaminate 嘿 马上退后 别破坏
[45:13] my crime scene. 犯罪现场
[45:16] Come on, Ellerbee. 拜托 艾勒比
[45:17] Don’t give me any of that jurisdiction shit. 别给我来管辖权那套
[45:19] No, I won’t, because technically, you don’t have a jurisdiction, lifeguard. 不 我不会 因为实际上你没有管辖权 救生员
[45:23] You got one job, make sure swim-happy white people don’t drown. 你的工作是确保游泳快乐的白种人不会淹死
[45:27] Technically, that boat out there is the Coast Guard’s jurisdiction. Okay? 实际上 那艘船是海岸警卫队的管辖权
[45:31] And if I would’ve waited for them, all these girls would be dead. 如果我等他们 所有的女孩都会死
[45:33] What? We would have died? 什么 我们会死吗
[45:34] – Burned to a crisp. – I’m not ready to die! – 烧成了脆虾 – 我还没准备好去死
[45:37] I know. It’s okay, you’re not. 我知道 没关系 你们不会
[45:40] So technically, we saved lives. 实际上 我们拯救了生命
[45:41] Technically, I see a dead body, 实际上 我看到一具死尸
[45:43] which technically makes this a crime scene. 实际上 这是犯罪现场
[45:46] Hey, technically, these “technicallys” are wasting a lot of time, technically. 实际上 这是”实际上”浪费了很多时间
[45:49] Thank you, blue-eyed demon. 谢谢你 蓝眼恶魔
[45:52] And as far as this dead body goes, look. 就这具死尸而言 看
[45:55] Badge on a uniform. 制服上的徽章
[45:57] Patch on a swimsuit. 泳衣上的补丁
[45:59] Lieutenant. Beat cop. 队长 打败警察
[46:02] So keep us informed 所以我们应该
[46:03] of the investigation and we’re gonna do the same. 相互了解案情 分享信息
[46:04] All right. Hey, how do I keep in touch? 好吧 怎么保持联系
[46:07] Seashell phone, 贝壳手机
[46:08] or do I just blow into the conch and you appear? 还是我吹海螺 直到你出现
[46:11] That’s the spirit, Ellerbee. 调子不错 艾勒比
[46:13] Just call me on the shell phone. That’s all you gotta do. 给我打个电话就行了
[46:15] I’ll tell you this, if you crack this case, 我告诉你 如果你破解这个案子
[46:16] they’re gonna upgrade you to a Segway 他们会把你升级到赛格威
[46:18] and they’re gonna give you big-boy pants to wear, 他们会给你穿大人物的裤子
[46:19] cover up those chicken legs. 能盖上你的鸡腿
[46:22] Christ, that’s… Councilman Rodriguez. 老天 那是罗德里格斯议员
[46:25] Good luck, Officer. 祝你好运 警官
[46:27] #I got the eye of the tiger# 我有猛虎般的眼睛
[46:30] #A fighter Dancing through the fire# 像火一样 在火焰中舞蹈
[46:33] #Cause I am the champion# 因为我是万兽之王
[46:36] #And you’re gonna hear me roar# 而你将听到我咆哮
[46:42] – Damn, Ronnie. – C. J. ! – 见鬼 罗尼 – CJ
[46:45] Please! 拜托
[46:46] Shit. 该死
[46:48] I never really heard a guy sing that song, 我从没听人唱过那首歌
[46:50] but you’re really good. 但你真的很棒
[46:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[46:54] C. J. , what are you doing here? CJ 你在这里做什么
[46:57] Here? It’s a coed shower. 这里?这是男女混合淋浴
[47:00] Coed, cool. 男女都很酷 凉爽
[47:02] Cool, cool, cool. 真酷
[47:04] Yeah, coed is cool with me, ’cause I’m cool with the coeds. 对 因为我对男女同浴没有意见
[47:09] I’m taking lunch orders. Do you want anything? 我正要订午饭 你想要什么吗
[47:12] I would like a salad. 我只想要一份沙拉
[47:16] You sure? 你确定?
[47:17] This place has really good cheesesteaks, 这家店的奶油牛肉很不错
[47:19] meatball subs, foot-longs. 还有肉丸潜艇 英寸长度
[47:22] – They really hit the spot. – No, I’ll have a salad. – 真的恰到好处 – 不 我要一份沙拉
[47:26] I’m just a straight-up leafy green type of guy. 我是一个绿叶型的直男
[47:30] That’s my type of jam. 那是我果酱的类型
[47:31] Just hook me up with a salad. 给我一份沙拉就好
[47:34] Okay. Salad. 好 沙拉
[47:35] – Cool. – All right. Great. – 酷 – 好吧 好极了
[47:37] By the way, when we shower in here, we keep our suits on. 顺便说下 这里洗澡一般穿泳装
[47:43] Right, Phil, Sarah? 对吧 菲尔 莎拉
[47:46] But your clean nips are looking really good. 但是你干净的奶头 看起来很不错
[47:52] Thanks. Bye. 谢谢 再见
[47:59] Oh, God. 天啊
[48:02] Why me? 为什么是我
[48:06] How was your day today? 今天过得怎么样
[48:09] I don’t know. A guy died. 我不知道 一个人死了
[48:11] Maybe this is why we keep losing recruits. 也许这就是我们不断失去新兵的原因
[48:13] – They can’t handle it. – Yeah. – 他们承受不了 – 是的
[48:16] I mean, now that you know our job 我们的工作
[48:17] is much more than you expected, right, the stakes are higher. 比你预想的风险更高吧
[48:19] What happened today, while very tragic, unfortunately, it does happen. 今天的事虽然非常悲惨 不幸的是它确实发生了
[48:22] So if you want to quit, hey, we totally get it. 所以如果你想退出 我们完全理解
[48:24] But if you don’t and you choose to stay, 但如果你不想退出 选择留下
[48:26] just know that Baywatch is more than a job. 就必须知道救护队不仅仅是一份工作
[48:28] It’s a way of life. 而是一种生活方式
[48:29] “A way of life. “ 一种生活方式
[48:32] You and I both know I’m sticking around. 你我都知道 我会坚持住
[48:34] Am I the only one that got a salad? 我是唯一吃沙拉的人吗
[48:36] Look, this is what I don’t understand, okay? 听着 我不明白的是
[48:39] A guy dies. That’s tragic. 一个人死了 太悲惨了
[48:41] But that doesn’t mean that there’s anything sinister going on. 但这并不意味着 有什么险恶的事情发生
[48:44] Okay? And even if there was, 好吗?即使有什么
[48:46] that’s not our job. That’s not what we do. 也不是我们的工作 工作不是这么做的
[48:48] We’re lifeguards. So, this, technically, has nothing to do with us. 我们是救生员 实际上与我们无关
[48:51] You just heard that cop. He just told us that. 你刚听到那个警察说 他告诉我们了
[48:53] I just thought you had to be on a really restrictive diet 我只是觉得必须严格限制饮食
[48:55] to look like you guys. 起码体格像你们
[48:57] Brody, what is it that you think we do here at Baywatch? 布洛迪 你认为我们在救护队做什么
[49:00] I thought we were lifeguards. 我以为我们是救生员
[49:01] I thought that we prevent people from getting sunburned 我们防止人们被晒伤
[49:04] and, yeah, occasionally stop them from drowning. 而且 偶尔防止他们溺水
[49:06] And that’s all you think that this is? 这就是你所认为的?
[49:07] It’s exactly what I thought it was. 这正是我想的
[49:08] C. J. , how about you throw a few CJ 你告诉他
[49:10] of last month’s cases at Olympiad here and see what he’d do. 说几个上个月在奥运会上的案例 看看他会怎么做
[49:13] – “Cases”? – Okay… – 案例?- 好吧
[49:15] School of manta ray in the cove? 海湾的蝠鲼群?
[49:17] You call Animal Control? 动物控制?
[49:18] Before Animal Control shows up, 在动物控制出现之前
[49:20] the school of manta ray fly up out of the water, 蝠鲼会从水里飞出来
[49:22] sting someone in the chest and they die. 刺人胸口 然后他们就死了
[49:24] – Steve Irwin, – R. I. P. – 史蒂夫·欧文 – 安息
[49:25] How about sand grifters running a con on the beach, right? 沙滩骗子怎么样
[49:29] Well, I’m not exactly sure what a sand grifter is, Stephanie. 我不确定沙滩骗子是什么 斯蒂芬
[49:32] But I would probably call the cops. 但我可能会报警
[49:33] Sand grifters are beach thieves. 沙滩骗子就是海滩窃贼
[49:36] Okay, so while you’re working on your tan, 当你在晒日光浴的时候
[49:38] they’re stealing things from families on the beach. 他们在海滩上偷东西
[49:40] I’ll give you one better. 我给你举个更好的例子
[49:41] How about diamond smugglers who are putting the rocks in surfboards 钻石走私者 就是利用冲浪
[49:44] and bringing them ashore? 携带钻石上岸的
[49:45] Everything that you guys are talking about 你们说的每件事
[49:47] sounds like a really, like, entertaining, but far-fetched TV show. 听起来都很有趣 像是电视节目
[49:51] But if that was the case, I would definitely call the cops. 证据确凿的话 我肯定会报警的
[49:54] We could call the cops, and then do nothing, 我们可以报警 然后什么也不做
[49:57] like most people would. But that’s not us, 像大多数人一样 但那不是我们
[49:58] it’s not how we operate. 这不是我们的运作方式
[50:00] We watch when other people don’t want to watch. 我们关注别人没有关注的事情
[50:01] We protect when other people don’t want to protect. 我们保护别人不想保护的事物
[50:04] If we do the bare minimum, sometimes people die. 如果我们只是最低限度本职工作 有时会死人
[50:08] Guys, we have flakka that just washed ashore. 伙计们 有夫拉卡已经被冲到岸上了
[50:11] That shit is hardcore and it fucking kills people. 那玩意是硬核的 能杀人
[50:14] And now we got a dead body in our bay. 现在海湾里有一具尸体
[50:15] And the girls on that boat had the same drugs on them 船上的女孩们也有同样的毒品
[50:18] that I found in front of Leeds’s club. 我在丽兹的俱乐部门前发现的
[50:21] So my gut says that it’s all connected. 我的直觉告诉我 这一切都是相通的
[50:25] Wait, Leeds did say there’d be an open house tonight, right? 等等 丽兹说今晚会有开放日 对吧
[50:28] Yes, she did. 是的 她说过
[50:30] And we’re all going. 我们都去
[50:50] What’d you find on Chen? 你在陈身上发现了什么
[50:51] No criminal record. No fetishes. 没有犯罪记录 没有恋物癖
[50:53] No weird photos. He’s clean. 没有奇怪的照片 他很干净
[50:55] Makes me feel weird about the stuff I have going on in my life. 我都开始怀疑我的人生了
[50:59] What about his bank accounts? 他的银行账户呢
[51:00] Account. 账户
[51:01] This dude is not rich at all. 这家伙一点也不富有
[51:03] All his money is tied up in real estate in the bay. 他所有的钱都被套牢在海湾的房地产上
[51:05] Well, I guess you’ll have to help me persuade him 好吧 我想你得帮我说服他
[51:07] some other way. 用其他的方式
[51:09] Every man has a price. 人人都有价码
[51:10] Speaking of which, 说到这
[51:12] I know you’ve been using my special set of skills 我知道你一直在使用我的特殊技能
[51:15] for your own nefarious purposes, 为了你自己的邪恶目的
[51:16] but additional compensation 但额外报酬
[51:18] would go a long way in motivating me to keep my mouth shut. 会在很大程度上 激励我保持沉默
[51:26] You’re blackmailing me. 你在勒索我
[51:27] – Well, I wouldn’t… – Dave… – 我不会的 – 戴夫
[51:30] I really admire a man who knows how to seize an opportunity. 我真佩服懂得把握机会的人
[51:34] I’m very impressed. 我很感动
[51:37] – Keep up the good work. – Thanks. – 保持良好的工作 – 谢谢
[51:39] Do we have a deal, or… 我们成交吗 还是
[51:42] I need some closure. 我需要闭关
[51:46] – Hey. – Hi. – 嘿 – 嗨
[51:48] You look really nice. 你看起来真漂亮
[51:49] Hey, you look really nice, too, Baby Gap. 你看起来也很不错 小男童
[51:51] That shirt come in big-boy size? 那件衬衫是大号的吗
[51:52] Well, at least I’m undercover. 至少我是卧底
[51:54] Look at you. You didn’t even try. 看看你 你都没试过
[51:56] All right, guys, we got a very big night, with one goal in mind. 好了 伙计们 今晚很关键 只有一个目标
[51:58] It’s our only shot to prove that they’re dealing here, 这是我们唯一的机会 来证明他们有交易
[52:00] so we gotta make it right. 所以我们得做好
[52:02] So, C. J. and Ronnie, find out who’s selling. 好吧 CJ 罗尼 查出是谁在卖货
[52:04] Summer, keep an eye on Leeds and her thugs. 小夏 盯着丽兹和她的暴徒
[52:07] Then Mitch and I will search the place for where she hides the product. 然后米奇和我去搜索藏货点
[52:10] – Brody? – What? – 布洛迪 – 什么
[52:11] – You’re our lookout. – Lookout? – 你负责望风 – 望风?
[52:12] Guys, if you want to find drugs at a party, 伙计们 如果你想在派对上找到毒品
[52:15] I can walk in there and find drugs. 我可以走进去找毒品
[52:17] It’d take me, like, five minutes. 只要五分钟
[52:18] Not ’cause I do it all the time. 别老是因为我负责瞭望 就归我望风
[52:20] I’m just saying it’s not rocket science. 这又不是什么复杂的事情
[52:21] Okay, troubled youth. Thank you for that. 好了 麻烦的年轻人 谢谢你
[52:23] The only way this whole thing is gonna work out 这整件事唯一能解决的办法
[52:25] is if everyone, everyone, does their job. 就是每个人都做好他们的工作
[52:28] – Can you handle that, Malibu Ken? – Yeah. – 你能应付吗 布洛迪 – 是的
[52:32] What? 什么
[52:33] Why is everyone looking at me? Summer. 为什么大家都看着我 小夏
[52:35] Hey, am I the only one that thinks this is clearly a job for the police? 难道只有我认为这是警察的工作吗
[52:38] – Yes. – Yes. – 是的 – 是的
[52:40] Fuck it. 我操
[52:56] Mr. Chen, I’m so glad you could make it. 陈先生 很高兴你能来
[52:59] I wanted to meet the new neighbor everyone is talking about. 我想见见大家都在谈论的新邻居
[53:02] So I presume you know why I had to invite you. 我猜你知道 我为什么要邀请你
[53:05] I am not interested in selling my properties. 我对出售我的房产不感兴趣
[53:08] Why don’t you think about it, okay? 你不考虑一下吗
[53:10] I of all people know how hard it is to run a business. 我知道经营企业有多难
[53:15] You never know when a dry spell could come. 谁都不会知道 什么时候会有难关
[53:19] What are you thinking? 你在想什么
[53:20] I think we case it and I’ll meet you back here in five. 我想我们分头一下 五分钟后汇合
[53:22] – All right. Sounds good. – All right, Steph. – 听上去很好 – 好吧 斯蒂芬
[53:24] So where should I, like, look out from? 那么我应该从哪里看
[53:26] Hey. How are you? 嘿 你好吗
[53:42] Victoria. 维多利亚
[53:48] You killed Rodriguez in front of witnesses. 你当着目击者的面 杀了罗德里格斯
[53:51] What the fuck were you thinking? 你他妈的在想什么
[53:52] They were high. They didn’t see anything. 她们嗨大了 什么也没看见
[53:54] They better not have. 她们最好没有
[53:56] Because now Dave knows too much. 因为现在戴夫知道的太多了
[53:58] And this better not come back to me. 最好别再让我操心
[53:59] I can’t have this unraveling. 这事必须成功
[54:01] Got it? 明白了?
[54:02] Now go clean up your mess. 现在去收拾你的烂摊子
[54:07] Brody. 布洛迪
[54:09] I’m so glad you came. 我很高兴你能来
[54:10] Gosh. 天啊
[54:12] Let’s get you a real drink. Greg, the good stuff. 我们喝一杯真货 格雷格 来点好东西
[54:15] – Scotch is your drink, right? – Yeah. – 威士忌是你的最爱吧 – 是的
[54:18] This is a really nice place you have here. 这地方真不错
[54:19] You have great taste. 你很有品位
[54:21] I really respect that. 我真的很尊重你
[54:23] It’s nice to have somebody who respects you, you know? 我高兴有人能尊重
[54:31] I sense trouble. 我感觉到有麻烦
[54:36] I think I’m just 我想我只是
[54:38] not used to having a boss. 不习惯有一个老板
[54:40] Mitch is threatened. 米奇受到威胁
[54:42] He should be thrilled to have you. 他应该很高兴有你
[54:44] Yeah, you’d think. 你才会这么想
[54:45] Oh, my God. 天啊
[54:47] “Lieutenant Matt Brody. “ 马特·布洛迪队长
[54:50] That has such an amazing ring to it. Don’t you think? 这名号太响亮了 你不觉得吗
[54:54] Yeah. 是的
[54:57] Here. Keep the whole bottle. 整瓶都归你
[54:59] I think you need it. 我想你需要
[55:01] – This’ll be fun. – Thank you. – 这会很有趣的 – 谢谢
[55:06] Hey. 嘿
[55:07] Did you get any intel on Leeds? 你有丽兹的情报吗
[55:09] – Yeah, I got intel. – That’s awesome. – 是的 我有情报 – 太棒了
[55:11] Single malt 35-year-old intel. 单一纯麦 35年陈 情报哦
[55:14] And it’s fucking delicious. 真他妈的好喝
[55:16] All right, I think I got something. 好吧 我想我有料了
[55:18] Found our access point. 找到了接入点
[55:19] Where is Brody? Have you seen him? 布洛迪在哪里 你见过他吗
[55:21] No. No time. 不 没时间了
[55:22] We gotta move without him. 我们别管他
[55:24] Yeah, but we need our lookout. 但我们需要望风
[55:25] What’s your deal? You like torturing guys? 你有什么偏好 喜欢折磨男人吗
[55:27] – No. – Yeah, you do. – 不 – 你喜欢
[55:29] Well, I mean, I have three brothers, so I’ve had a lot of practice. 我意思是 我有三兄弟 所以我有很多练习
[55:33] I take it you’re an only child. 我认为你是独生子
[55:35] I don’t know, honestly. 老实说 我不知道
[55:36] You don’t know? 你不知道?
[55:37] – I grew up in a foster home. – Shit. – 我在寄养家庭长大 – 不好意思
[55:40] – Three of them, actually. – I’m sorry. – 实际上是三家 – 对不起
[55:43] Don’t be. 嗯
[55:44] It was pretty cool. One of them had a pool. 其实还不错 其中一家有游泳池
[55:45] If it wasn’t for that pool, 要不是那个池子
[55:46] I probably wouldn’t have gone to the Olympics. 我可能不会去参加奥运会
[55:48] Yeah. I mean, that’s amazing. 我是说那太棒了
[55:50] Go from foster home to winning a gold medal. 从寄养家庭去赢得金牌
[55:52] – Two. – Two gold medals. – 两枚 – 两枚金牌
[55:54] And I fucking busted my ass for those gold medals, 我他妈的为了那些金牌而拼了老命
[55:58] so you can’t blame me for celebrating. 所以你不能怪我庆祝
[56:00] Yeah. 是的
[56:02] I mean, I’ve always wondered what happened that night. 我是说我一直想知道那晚发生了什么
[56:04] I knew the relay was the next day, but those guys… 我知道接力赛是第二天 但那些家伙
[56:08] They didn’t care about me. They just needed me to win. 他们不关心我 他们只需要我赢
[56:10] Well, you certainly made sure they did not win. 你是故意让他们输掉的
[56:13] I lost way more than they did. 我失去的 比他们更多
[56:16] Okay? I lost all my sponsors. 我失去了所有的赞助商
[56:18] I’m an Olympic champion and I’m fucking broke. 我是奥运冠军 我他妈的身无分文
[56:22] – Ronnie, hey. – What? – 罗尼 – 干嘛
[56:24] Okay, listen. I need you to create a distraction for Leeds. 听着 我需要你吸引住丽兹
[56:27] What? How? 什么 怎么做
[56:28] Remember the first time I met you? 还记得我第一次见到你吗
[56:29] The night at Chen’s? 在陈家的那晚
[56:30] Yeah. 是的
[56:32] What? No. 什么?不行
[56:33] – Yes. – No! – 是的 – 不行
[56:34] – Yes! – Mitch, no! – 是的 – 米奇 不行
[56:36] – Yes. Yes! – No! – 是的 – 不行
[56:37] No! God damn it, Ronnie. 见鬼 罗尼
[56:38] You listen to me, and you listen good. 你听好了 认真听好了
[56:40] Every team has a ringer, and you and only you are my ringer. 每支队伍都有一个枪手 而你是我唯一的枪手
[56:43] Well, then I guess I’m your ringer. 那我猜我是你的枪手
[56:45] You are my goddamn ringer. 你是我该死的枪手
[56:49] – Ring, ring? – Ring, ring. – 枪枪 – 枪枪
[56:53] Yeah. Oh, God. 天啊
[56:57] Could I… 噢 我能
[57:01] Will you just have one drink with me? 能和我喝一杯吗
[57:02] You should probably actually stop drinking 你真的应该停止饮酒
[57:04] because you’re supposed to be the lookout for Mitch. 因为你应该是米奇的望风
[57:06] I am looking out for Mitch. 我在找米奇
[57:09] Leeds is right there. I’m gonna go check it out. 丽兹就在那里 我要去看看
[57:13] Ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们
[57:14] A warm welcome to our host, Victoria Leeds! 热烈欢迎我们的主人 维多利亚·丽兹
[57:20] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[57:21] So many people. 这么多人
[57:24] So as a welcome to the bay, I… 所以作为海湾欢迎礼 我
[57:28] Oh, God. Mitch, this is for you. 天啊 米奇 这杯敬你
[57:30] Wait. No, Victoria. 等等 不 维多利亚
[57:32] I have something very special planned for you, for everyone. 我为大家准备了一些特别节目
[57:36] So God help us. 上帝保佑我们
[57:39] I’ll just put that down. Okay. 我先把酒放下
[57:42] Hit it. 开演
[58:23] That’s weird. 真奇怪
[58:24] Who’s Angelo’s Fish Company? 安吉洛渔业公司是哪根葱
[58:26] Doesn’t the Huntley get their fish from Flynn’s? 亨特利不是从弗林那里买鱼的吗
[58:28] Let’s check it out. 我们去看看
[58:31] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[58:40] Mitch. 米奇
[58:42] I just got a little hunch, okay? 我只是有些预感
[58:46] Shit. 该死
[58:48] You two, what are you doing back here? 你们两个在后面干嘛
[58:51] Hey. 嘿
[58:52] First date. You can’t blame me, right? 第一次约会 你不能责怪我吧
[59:07] So juvenile. 太中二了
[59:09] I’m onto you all. 我被你鸡动了
[59:10] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[59:11] put your hands together for whatever that was. 请鼓掌吧 不管那是啥玩意
[59:34] You did good, Ronnie. 你做得很好 罗尼
[59:36] Where’d you learn to dance like that? 你在哪儿学的跳舞
[59:41] Hebrew school. 希伯来学校
[59:49] You were supposed to be there for us tonight. 你今晚应该在那里陪着我们
[59:51] You had a job to do. 你有工作要做
[59:53] And now you’re trashed. 现在你喝醉了
[59:56] See, I just… I don’t understand this, man. 我只是 我不明白 伙计
[59:58] If you really think that there’s drugs here, 如果你真的认为这里有毒品
[1:00:00] call the police. 报警啊
[1:00:01] And then what? 然后呢
[1:00:04] We get a few minnows? The big whale gets away? 捡了小鱼 丢了鲸鱼?
[1:00:06] Do you hear yourself when you talk? 你说话的时候 有注意吗
[1:00:08] I dare you to say one thing without the ocean in it. 我敢说你句句不离海洋
[1:00:11] I dare you. 我敢打赌
[1:00:12] We were depending on you tonight. 我们今晚指望你的
[1:00:15] And you fucked up… Again. 你又搞砸了
[1:00:21] Watch yourself. 小心点
[1:00:26] Really? 真的?
[1:00:28] Get this through your head, Mitch. 把这个想法忘掉 米奇
[1:00:30] You’re not a cop. You’re not the fucking Equalizer. 你又不是警察 你不是他妈的武器
[1:00:33] You’re a lifeguard, Mitch, 你是救生员 米奇
[1:00:35] who sits in his fucking tower all day, 整天坐在他那该死的塔里
[1:00:37] ’cause that’s the only place he has any sort of power. 因为那是他唯一有权力的地方
[1:00:40] This is the real world, Mitch. Lifeguards can’t do shit. 这是真实的世界 救生员不是万能的
[1:00:43] Come on. 走吧
[1:00:45] Don’t fucking touch me. 别他妈碰我
[1:00:47] – Let’s go. – Or what? – 我们走吧 – 不然怎样
[1:00:49] What’re you gonna do, Mitch? 你要做什么 米奇
[1:00:56] Shit. 妈的
[1:00:59] Shit. I didn’t touch you. 妈的 我没碰你
[1:01:00] You dick. 你这个混蛋
[1:01:04] Cool off, pool boy. 冷静 可怜的小子
[1:01:11] That’s him! The Vomit Comet! 就是他 呕吐彗星
[1:01:16] What are you guys standing around for? 你们站在这里干什么
[1:01:19] Let’s do some shots! 这轮我请
[1:02:34] Hey. Hey. Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:37] Summer, this is your day today. 小夏 祝你今天愉快
[1:02:39] Yeah, I know it. 我知道
[1:02:49] Mitch? 米奇
[1:02:53] Hey, man, I think… 伙计
[1:02:55] I think we both said a few things last night that we didn’t mean. 昨晚多说了几句 我们都不是故意的
[1:02:59] Not me. I meant every word. 我没有 我每句都是真话
[1:03:02] Come on, man. 拜托 伙计
[1:03:03] You’ve never gotten drunk and said something you don’t mean? 你从来没喝醉过 说些你不真心的话?
[1:03:07] Seriously? 真的?
[1:03:08] I fucked up, man. I know that. 我搞砸了 伙计 我知道
[1:03:15] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:03:25] I watched you win two gold medals. 我看着你赢了两枚金牌
[1:03:28] You were amazing when it was just you. 你真的很棒
[1:03:33] But when it came to the relay, 但是接力赛的时候
[1:03:34] being part of your team, your Olympic team, your family, 作为队伍的一份子 你的奥林匹克队伍 你的家庭
[1:03:39] you blew it. ‘Cause you’re selfish. 你搞砸了 因为你很自私
[1:03:42] Baywatch is our team. Baywatch is our family. 救护队是我们的队伍 是我们的家
[1:03:45] These are the keys to our house. 这些是我们家庭的钥匙
[1:03:48] But you’ve proven to me 但你已经证明了
[1:03:49] that you don’t want to be part of this family. 你不想成为这个家庭的一员
[1:03:52] So you’re done. 你走吧
[1:03:54] ‘Cause the only thing you give a shit about 因为你唯一在乎的就是
[1:03:56] is yourself and your medals. 你自己和你的奖牌
[1:03:59] You talking ’bout this medal? 你是在说这枚奖牌?
[1:04:10] That’s really impressive. 哇 真是令人印象深刻
[1:04:12] Don’t you have two of them, though? 你不是有两枚吗
[1:04:14] That’s not the point. 这不是重点
[1:04:16] That’s polluting. 那是污染
[1:04:17] Listen, Mitch, I know I messed up, okay? 听着 米奇 我知道我搞砸了 好吗
[1:04:19] I should have listened. 我应该服从的
[1:04:22] I want to be a part of this team. 我想成为这个队伍的一员
[1:04:25] And I will not let you down again, I swear. 我不会再让你失望了 我发誓
[1:04:31] And by the way, I think you’re right about Leeds. 顺便说一下 我想你对丽兹的看法是对的
[1:04:34] And the Councilman… Councilman… What’s his face? 还有议员 议员 他脸长什么样
[1:04:37] Councilman Rodriguez. Yeah. 罗德里格斯议员
[1:04:38] Rodriguez, that’s it. The dead guy. 对 罗德里格斯 那个死了的家伙
[1:04:41] He had this watch. It was a nice TAG watch. 他有这块表 泰格豪雅名表
[1:04:43] Yeah, I’ve seen that watch, too. 是的 我也看过那块表
[1:04:45] On one of Leeds’s thugs. 丽兹有个打手也戴
[1:04:47] That’s it. See? 就是这样 看到么
[1:04:52] I want to help, man. And I want to… 我想帮忙 伙计
[1:04:55] I want to help. 我想帮忙
[1:05:07] All right. I’ll give you another shot. 好吧 我再给你一次机会
[1:05:10] Councilman Rodriguez is connected to all of this somehow. 罗德里格斯议员和这一切都有联系
[1:05:13] And the coroner’s office just released his body. 验尸官办公室刚刚检测完他的尸体
[1:05:16] And I got a plan. 我有个计划
[1:05:26] Guys, I still don’t understand what part of the plan this is. 兄弟 这是计划的哪一部分?
[1:05:29] – Just go with the flow, Brody. – Yeah, you were in a very bad accident. – 布洛迪 节哀顺变 – 真是一个非常糟糕的事故
[1:05:32] – It was all your fucking fault. – We’re all really, really sad. – 这都是你的错 – 我们都非常非常伤心
[1:05:34] It was my fault? Why was it my fault? 是我的错?为什么是我的错?
[1:05:39] Come on, guys. I need a bigger coat. 靠 我需要一件大一点的外套
[1:05:40] There’s no coat in here that’s gonna fit you. 这里没有外套适合你
[1:05:42] – You got a better idea? – I think I do. – 你有更好的主意吗?- 我想是的
[1:05:48] But you’re not gonna like it. 但你不会喜欢的
[1:05:53] Okay, clear. Come on, let’s go. 好了 安全 快 我们走
[1:05:55] Okay, left turn, left turn. 左转弯 左转
[1:05:57] What the fuck? 搞什么
[1:05:58] Who taught you how to drive, Stevie fucking Wonder? 谁教你开车的 史提夫·汪达吗
[1:06:01] You’re huge, man. Very hard to control. 你太重了 伙计 很难控制
[1:06:03] Just get me to the morgue. That’s all I said. 带我去停尸房 我就说了这么一句
[1:06:05] – I’m taking us to the morgue. – Go left. – 我正要去太平间 – 向左走
[1:06:06] Left, left. Left turn. 左边 左边 左转
[1:06:08] Careful. 小心
[1:06:10] Okay. We’re clear, we’re clear. 好了 我们安全了
[1:06:16] All right. 好了
[1:06:17] – Oh, no. – What? – 不 – 怎么了
[1:06:18] – What does that say? – “Morgue. “ – 那是什么意思 – 太平间
[1:06:20] Exactly. 完全正确
[1:06:22] I got us to the morgue. 我们到了太平间
[1:06:25] Nice. Good job. Yeah. 干得好
[1:06:27] These disguises are awesome. 这些伪装真棒
[1:06:29] I actually feel like a doctor. 我真的觉得自己像个医生
[1:06:36] Oh, no. 不
[1:06:38] – Read me his toe tag. – It smells like yogurt. – 读他的脚趾标签 – 闻起来像酸奶
[1:06:40] Oh, Jesus. 天啊
[1:06:50] Read me line 12. 给我读第12行
[1:06:52] Jesus. 天啊
[1:06:54] Line 12. “Alveoli are clean. “ 12行 肺泡干净
[1:06:56] Wait, that means that there was no smoke in his lungs. 等等 那意味着他的肺部没有烟雾
[1:06:59] – So how did he die? – That’s the question. – 那他是怎么死的 – 这就是问题
[1:07:00] McDreamy, get over here. I need you to help me. 白马医生 快过来 我需要你帮我
[1:07:03] Oh, God, what? 天啊
[1:07:06] Dude. 噢 伙计
[1:07:07] I need you to check his taint for needle marks. 我要你检查他的下面是否有针孔痕迹
[1:07:09] You want me to check his taint? 你要我检查他的下面吗
[1:07:11] Don’t be a baby. Lift his scrotum. 别孩子气了 抬起他的阴囊
[1:07:13] Not touching the man’s scrotum. 我不要触摸阴囊
[1:07:14] Lift his ball sac and check for anything unusual. 只需抬起球囊 检查是否有异常
[1:07:16] There’s… Fuck. 就这样
[1:07:19] Oh, my God. 噢 天啊
[1:07:25] – Dude, it’s a taint, man, it’s a taint. – You didn’t even look. – 伙计 这是阴茎 – 你都没看
[1:07:28] My God. 我的天啊
[1:07:30] Dude, there’s been gloves here literally the entire time. 老兄 这里一直都有手套
[1:07:33] You didn’t even say anything. Yeah… That… 你什么都没说
[1:07:40] I’m going in. 我要进去了
[1:07:42] All right. Tell me what you see. 好吧 告诉我你看到了什么
[1:07:43] Hair. Lots of hair. Definitely not a groomer. 毛 很多毛 绝对不是美容师
[1:07:47] Get deeper. Lift the balls up higher. 再深入一点 把球抬高点
[1:07:49] – And get closer. – Oh, God, it stinks. – 再靠近点 – 天啊 真臭
[1:07:52] I don’t know, man. There’s a big something. 我不知道 伙计 有件大事
[1:07:54] There’s something. There is a hole. 有东西 有一个洞
[1:07:57] – That’s just his butthole. – Smile. – 那只是他的菊花 – 笑一个
[1:08:01] Good job, doc. I’m posting that. 干得好 医生 我会上传朋友圈的
[1:08:04] Do not post that. The Internet is forever. 不要乱发 互联网是永久性的
[1:08:07] It’s just a handful of ball sac. 只是玩球球而已
[1:08:09] It’s disgusting. 真恶心
[1:08:12] Oh, God. 天啊
[1:08:14] Dude, I can’t take you seriously when the dick is out. 伙计 面对鸡吧 我不能把你当回事
[1:08:16] Can you please just cover the dick? 你能帮我盖一下老二吗
[1:08:17] You cover the dick. I’m busy. 你盖上老二好了 我很忙
[1:08:21] All right, check this out. 好吧 看这个
[1:08:22] Cervical fractures of the fifth, sixth and seventh vertebrae. 第五第六和第七椎骨的颈椎骨折
[1:08:25] That’s how he was killed. Broken neck. 他就是这样被杀的 脖子断了
[1:08:29] So, what? That could have happened any time. 那又怎样 这可能发生在任何时候
[1:08:30] I mean, you jumped off the boat with him, right? 你和他一起跳下了船 对吧
[1:08:32] You can literally swan dive down a flight of stairs 实际上即使你鱼跃入水
[1:08:35] and not break that many vertebrae. 也不会折断那么多椎骨
[1:08:36] This was done on purpose. 这是故意的
[1:08:38] Why has no one else figured this out? 为什么没人想出来
[1:08:40] What are you talking about? Figured what out? 你在说什么 想通了什么
[1:08:43] Broken neck in multiple places. 断颈多处折断
[1:08:45] No smoke in his lungs, which probably means he died 他的肺部没有烟雾 可能意味着他早就死了
[1:08:47] before that boat was even on fire. 在那艘船着火之前
[1:08:49] The reason why no one has figured this out? 为什么没人想出来
[1:08:51] It’s murder. 这是谋杀
[1:08:53] – And someone’s covering it up. – Holy shit. – 有人在掩饰 – 该死
[1:08:55] In which case, 在这种情况下
[1:08:56] I should go interrogate those girls. 我应该去审问那些女孩
[1:08:57] No, those girls were too high. They don’t remember anything. 不 那些女孩嗨大了 什么都不记得
[1:09:00] All the more reason to investigate. 更有理由去调查了
[1:09:03] Oh, shit. Someone’s coming. 该死 有人来了
[1:09:05] Hide. Hide! Put him away. 藏起来 把他带走
[1:09:12] – What do we do now? – Now we hide. – 我们现在怎么办 – 躲起来
[1:09:14] Hide? Where? 藏哪里
[1:09:21] I don’t like confined spaces. 我不喜欢密闭空间
[1:09:23] This was a bad idea. 这是个坏主意
[1:09:26] Stop being a baby. 别再像个小孩子了
[1:09:28] Oh, my God! 天啊
[1:09:29] Shut your mouth. You’re gonna get us caught. 闭嘴 你会让我们被抓的
[1:09:31] I’m laying on a dead old lady. 我躺在一个死去的老太太身上
[1:09:33] Well, she’s not going to bite you, for Christ’s sakes. 她不会咬你的
[1:09:34] – Will you shut up? – Our drawers are empty. – 你能闭嘴吗?- 我们的箱子是空的
[1:09:35] Why’d you pick that drawer? 你为什么非选那个箱子
[1:09:36] I’m the only one with a body in my drawer? 难道就我这个箱子里有尸体?
[1:09:38] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:09:40] She smells like cheese toast and chowder. 她闻起来像芝士吐司和浓汤
[1:09:42] Holy Christ. You just tickled another man’s taint. 上帝啊 你只是压在了一个人身上
[1:09:44] Who gives a shit right now? 现在谁在乎
[1:09:51] This was a bad… 这是个坏主意
[1:09:53] Something just dripped on me. 有东西滴在我身上
[1:09:54] Shut your mouth. 闭上你的嘴
[1:09:56] – What is it? – It’s all right. – 这是什么?- 没关系的
[1:09:57] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:09:59] – It did it again. – Nothing’s dripping on me. – 又来了 – 我身上什么都没滴
[1:10:02] – Listen to me. Formaldehyde melts fat. – What? – 听我说 甲醛会融化脂肪 – 什么?
[1:10:05] That’s what’s dripping on your face, necrotic liquid fat. 这就是你脸上滴下来的东西 坏死的液体脂肪
[1:10:07] Now will you shut the fuck up? 现在你能闭上你的臭嘴吗?
[1:10:08] What the fuck did you just say? 你他妈刚才说什么?
[1:10:10] Just sit back and shut up. 躺好了 闭上嘴
[1:10:12] Stop complaining. 嘘 别抱怨了
[1:10:19] Guys, someone’s coming. Be quiet. 伙计们 有人来了 安静
[1:10:23] It’s him. 是他
[1:10:36] Rodriguez. It is him. 罗德里格斯 是他
[1:10:37] You got the fake files? 你带假鉴定书了吧?
[1:10:44] Relax. 放松
[1:10:45] We’re only here ’cause you broke his fucking neck. 我们来这儿 是因为你把他的脖子弄断了
[1:10:52] It’s all good. 一切都好
[1:10:54] – God damn it. Keep it together. – No! – 该死的 别动 – 不
[1:10:56] – Oh, shit. – That’s it! I’m out! – 该死 就是这样 – 我要出去了
[1:10:58] No. God damn it! 不 该死的
[1:11:02] Shit! Fuck. 妈的
[1:11:07] What do we do? 我们该怎么办
[1:11:26] Hey, gentlemen. 嘿 先生们
[1:11:28] Now that that’s over, I’m gonna need those files. 既然结束了 我需要那些鉴定
[1:11:32] Shit. 妈的
[1:11:33] That must be my phone. I probably left it in the nap room. 那一定是我的电话 我可能掉在太平间里了
[1:11:36] – Shit. – Fuck. Give me that phone. – 妈的 – 妈的 把电话给我
[1:11:39] Shit! 妈的
[1:11:41] No, lifeguard. 救生员
[1:11:46] That was a cheap shot, man! 那是恶意中伤 伙计
[1:11:53] Damn it. 该死
[1:11:56] I’ll get the car. 我去拿车
[1:11:57] All right, meet us on the far side of the park! 在停车场另一边等我们
[1:11:59] – Come on, let’s roll. – Mitch, hold up. – 快 我们过去 – 米奇 等等
[1:12:02] Check this out. 看我的
[1:12:05] Excuse me. That’s a very nice scooter. 你好 这两踏板车真漂亮
[1:12:08] Have you ever seen the Olympics? 你看奥运会吗?
[1:12:09] – Why are you grabbing me so tight? – Why the fuck are you driving? – 你为什么要抓我这么紧?- 妈的为什么是你开车?
[1:12:12] Stay off the grass. It’s freshly fertilized. 当心草坪 这是刚施肥的
[1:12:15] Stay on the pathway. 回到路上开
[1:12:16] – I’m on the path, man. – They’re right there! – 我在路上 – 他们就在那里
[1:12:18] – Watch it, watch it! – Shut up! – 当心 当心 – 闭嘴
[1:12:20] You got a beautiful border collie right there. Don’t hit him! 前面有一条漂亮的边境牧羊犬 当心别撞到他
[1:12:22] You do not respect anything. 你不尊重任何事
[1:12:24] Stop. Have some respect. Mommies and babies. 停车 给妇女和儿童让路
[1:12:26] – Mommies and babies. – Yeah, I see them. – 妈妈和宝宝 – 是的 我看到了
[1:12:27] – Go get them. Stay on the pathway. – You get the white one. – 去追 记得在路上开 – 你去追那个白人
[1:12:30] All right. You’re just slowing me down, anyway. 好吧 你只是拖慢我的速度
[1:12:34] Give me the phone. 把电话给我
[1:12:41] Hey! 嘿
[1:13:02] – Shit! Oh, my God. – I can’t believe I just did that. – 噢 我的上帝 – 我不敢相信我所做的
[1:13:05] – I cannot believe I just did that! – Hey, Summer. Here. Hey. – 我不能相信我所做的 – 嘿 夏天 在这里 嘿
[1:13:08] – Oh, my God! – Where’s your phone? – 啊 天哪 – 你的电话在哪里?
[1:13:14] That’s not my phone! 那不是我的电话
[1:13:16] – Summer, you okay? – That guy’s got my phone. – 夏天 你还好吗?- 那个家伙拿了我的电话
[1:13:18] – Nice work! – Thanks! – 干得好 – 谢谢
[1:13:23] – Where’d he go? – Oh, shit. – 他去哪儿了?- 哦 狗屎
[1:13:38] – Mister, – get off! – 先生 – 下车
[1:13:43] Hey, Mitch, take this one. 嘿 米奇 骑这艘
[1:13:46] Yeah. Thanks, Mikey. 谢谢 麦克
[1:13:49] Hey, man, this is a wake-free zone! 伙计 这里是低速区
[1:14:06] Hey! 嘿
[1:15:01] Hi, honey. 嗨 亲爱的
[1:15:03] I’m going to go get rid of the bad man that’s in your house. 我要抓你家里的坏人
[1:15:05] Eat your food. 吃你的食物
[1:15:07] Why is he here? 他为什么在这里
[1:15:31] I’m gonna need that phone. 我要那电话
[1:15:34] This phone? 这电话?
[1:15:40] Whoops. Fuck your phone. 去你的电话
[1:15:43] You’re going night-night, bitch. 你准备说晚安吧 婊子
[1:16:22] I’m a pig. 我是头猪
[1:16:24] Wait! Hey, hey. 等等
[1:16:25] No baby pictures. 不要婴儿照片
[1:16:27] Have some class. You’re right. 真经典 你是对的
[1:16:52] It’s bath time, shithead. 洗澡时间 猪头
[1:16:57] All right, Ellerbee, what did we learn from the perps 好了 艾勒比 我们从罪犯那里得到了什么
[1:16:59] after the interrogation? 在审讯后
[1:17:00] The only perps here are you three. 这里唯一的罪犯是你们三个
[1:17:02] Okay, you turned the canals into the goddamned X Games. 你把运河变成了该死的X游戏
[1:17:05] Yeah, that’s ’cause we were in lifeguard pursuit. 是啊 那是因为我们在救生员追捕
[1:17:08] Okay. My bad. 好吧 我的错
[1:17:11] Except for there’s no fucking such thing as “lifeguard pursuit”! 除了”救生员追捕”之类的狗屁东西
[1:17:14] Police do pursuits! 警察才能追捕
[1:17:16] When you do it, it’s just some guys chasing some other guys. 你们这么做 只能称作追逐
[1:17:20] – No offense. – None taken. – 无意冒犯 – 没关系
[1:17:22] Hey, what are you saying? You’re just gonna let those guys walk? 你什么意思 就这么让那些家伙走了?
[1:17:24] Okay, how do I explain this so that you people understand? 好吧 我该怎么解释让你们这些人明白?
[1:17:28] “You people”? “你们这些人”
[1:17:30] “You people”? “你们这些人”?
[1:17:31] You don’t get to say that. 噢 你不必这么说
[1:17:33] You’re just tan. 你只是晒黑了
[1:17:35] Right on. Come on, brother. 就这样吧 兄弟
[1:17:38] Look, even if you were police, 听着 即使是警察
[1:17:40] which you’re not, 其实你不是
[1:17:42] and even if this was your jurisdiction, which it isn’t, 即使这是你的管辖权
[1:17:45] and even if you had probable cause to pursue, 即使你有追逐的目标
[1:17:48] which you definitely don’t, 显然你绝对没有
[1:17:51] what you did would still be totally illegal. 你所做的还是完全违法的
[1:17:53] Okay, well, I mean, it’s a good thing we’re not police, then. 好吧 我是说幸好我们不是警察
[1:17:56] It’s like you purposely only hear 1% of what I say. 就像你故意只听我说的1%
[1:18:02] Mitch, did you pull Brody off the beach 米奇 你是不是带着布洛迪离开海滩
[1:18:05] to break into the medical examiner’s office earlier today? 今天早些时候闯入验尸官办公室?
[1:18:07] Yeah, you bet I did. 是啊 肯定是我干的
[1:18:09] Absolutely, 100% and here’s why. 绝对100% 原因如下
[1:18:10] The Councilman’s boating accident was no accident at all. 议员的事故根本不是意外
[1:18:13] He had no smoke in his lungs, 他的肺部没有烟雾
[1:18:15] his neck was broken in multiple places. 脖子多处被折断
[1:18:17] Which means he was probably dead before that boat even caught on fire. 也就是说 他可能在船着火之前就已经死了
[1:18:20] And our investigation has found that all of this shady shit 我们调查发现 所有这些见不得人的东西
[1:18:23] leads right back to the Huntley. 全部指向亨特利俱乐部
[1:18:24] You don’t do investigations. You’re lifeguards. 你不用做调查 你是救生员
[1:18:27] Police do investigations. 警方会进行调查
[1:18:29] When you do it, 你那么做
[1:18:30] it’s just a bunch of guys investigating another bunch of guys. 只是一帮人在调查另一帮人
[1:18:33] – No offense, you’re included in that. – None taken. – 无意冒犯 居然有你的份 – 没关系
[1:18:35] Do you have any proof of this conspiracy? 你有证据证明这个阴谋吗
[1:18:38] Yeah, absolutely. We read the coroner’s report. 是的 当然 我们看了验尸官的报告
[1:18:40] It’s all in there before those other guys switched it. 在其他人换掉之前 都在里面写着
[1:18:42] Yeah, and I recorded the whole thing on my cell phone. 对 我用手机记录了整个事情
[1:18:45] – Where’s the cell phone? – They destroyed it. – 手机在哪 – 他们毁了它
[1:18:49] Okay. 噢 好吧
[1:18:50] So the only evidence that you had was destroyed. 你唯一的证据被毁了
[1:18:53] Exactly. All the evidence… 完全正确 所有的证据
[1:18:57] Gone. Doesn’t exist. 全都不存在了
[1:18:59] They’re bad guys and they don’t want us to have it. 他们是坏人 不希望我们有证据
[1:19:02] Okay. 好吧
[1:19:03] Let me try to explain this to you 我试着解释给你听
[1:19:04] in a way that you people can understand. 在某种程度上 你们这些人可以理解
[1:19:06] “You people”? There it is again. “你们这些人” 又来了
[1:19:07] – Hey, hey. Be cool. – There it is again. – 嘿 冷静 – 又来了
[1:19:10] Just trying to figure out what the fuck was 只是想搞清楚到底
[1:19:11] with “you people. “ 什么叫做 “你们这些人”
[1:19:12] All right, now, look. 好吧 现在
[1:19:14] Leave law enforcement to the police. Okay? 把执法事务交给警察 好吗
[1:19:18] And you guys just do the jobs that I hired you to do. 你们只做我雇你做的工作
[1:19:23] You remember? The lifeguarding stuff. 你还记得吗?救护队的工作
[1:19:25] – Splish, splash. – Otherwise, I’ll fire you. – 噼里啪啦 – 不然我炒了你
[1:19:30] Now I gotta go clean up this mess that you made. 现在我得去收拾你的烂摊子了
[1:19:36] Obviously, you have every reason to be upset, and I apologize. 很明显你有理由不安 我很抱歉
[1:19:49] So, do you always do the opposite of what people ask you to do? 那么 你总是和别人反着干吗
[1:19:52] Because I don’t know, man, it looks clear to me. 具体我不知道 伙计 我看的很清楚
[1:19:55] Nice and quiet. 很好 很安静
[1:19:59] No, man, you got to look closer. I knew it. 不 伙计 你得仔细看 我就知道
[1:20:02] Flynn’s Seafood Company. 弗林渔业公司
[1:20:03] What about Flynn’s Seafood Company? 弗林渔业公司干嘛
[1:20:05] They’re the ones who supply all the fish to the Huntley Club, right? 是他们供应亨特利俱乐部鱼类的吧
[1:20:07] – So? – So the question is, – 所以呢 – 所以问题是
[1:20:10] who the fuck is Angelo? 安吉洛渔业又是谁
[1:20:15] I saw barrels like that down in the Huntley, 我在亨特利看到过这样的桶
[1:20:16] and now they’re on the back of her yacht. 现在就在他们游艇的后面
[1:20:18] Oh, my God. Mitch, you’re impossible. 天啊 米奇 你真行
[1:20:20] My gut says there’s some bad shit going on over there, 我的直觉告诉我 那边有不好的东西
[1:20:22] and my balls say we need to go over there and check it out. 我的球说 我们得过去看看
[1:20:24] – Yeah. Your balls said that? – Yes, they did. – 你的球这么说?- 是的 他们有料
[1:20:26] ‘Cause my balls say, “Hey, just take it easy right here. Just chill. “ 但是我的球在说:”放轻松点吧 冷静”
[1:20:29] Why the fuck do your balls sound like three-year-old girls? 为什么你的球听起来像三岁女孩
[1:20:31] I don’t know, man. That’s just how they talk. 我不知道 伙计 他们就是这么说的
[1:20:34] But they’re wise. 但他们很聪明
[1:20:36] Well, tell your shriveled, wise balls 告诉你那干瘪的 聪明的球
[1:20:37] we’re going to the Huntley to see what’s in those barrels. 我们去亨特利看看桶里有什么
[1:20:44] Dude, we are penetrating the shit out of this place. 伙计 我们贯穿这鬼地方了
[1:20:46] No, I think it’s “infiltrate. “ 不 我觉得是”潜入”
[1:20:47] That’s what we want to do. To infiltrate. 这就是我们想要做的 潜入
[1:20:49] You know they’re gonna be looking for us. 你知道他们会找我们的
[1:20:51] That’s why we’re going undercover. 所以我们要偷偷的
[1:20:52] – Undercover? – In disguise? – 偷偷的?- 伪装
[1:21:00] Remember. Undercover. 记住 偷偷的
[1:21:02] – Undercover, yeah. – Yeah. – 偷偷的 – 是的 好的
[1:21:41] Check it out. I’m undercover. 看看吧 我这是偷偷的
[1:21:43] Yeah. A little too undercover. 是的 有点太隐蔽了
[1:21:45] Why the fuck are you wearing makeup, dude? 你他妈的为什么要化妆
[1:21:46] What do you mean, why the heck am I wearing makeup? 你说我为什么要化妆
[1:21:48] – It’s a little much. – What was I supposed to do? – 有点太过分了 – 我该怎么做
[1:21:50] Well, what we’re supposed to do is find the fucking flakka. 我们要做的就是找到夫拉卡
[1:21:52] Oh, my God. Angelo’s Fish Company. There it is. 天啊 安吉洛渔业公司就在那儿
[1:21:55] You are so selfish. 你太自私了
[1:21:56] You think this was easy? 你觉得这很容易吗
[1:21:57] It’s very impressive, princess. 太感人了 公主
[1:21:59] But please shut the fuck up and focus. 但请你闭嘴 集中注意力
[1:22:09] Come on. 走
[1:22:19] Holy shit. 我靠
[1:22:22] Can’t believe Leeds is doing that shit during the day. 真不敢相信丽兹白天会这么做
[1:22:26] Yeah. That takes balls. 是啊 那需要胆量
[1:22:29] Holy shit. 我靠
[1:22:30] It’s like Breaking Bad in there. 这就像”绝命毒师”
[1:22:32] Yeah, dude, Breaking Bad. 是的 伙计 绝命毒师
[1:22:35] – You were right. – Yeah, I was right. – 你是对的 – 我是对的
[1:22:39] Let’s get him in! 把他弄上来
[1:22:40] – I got here. – Right. – 我来了 – 好
[1:22:42] Yep. We’re good. 搞定
[1:22:46] – Grab his other leg. – Got it. – 抓住他另一条腿 – 抓到了
[1:22:49] Get a stretcher ready. 准备好担架
[1:22:54] Yeah, this is the police. How can I help you, lifeguard? 警察 我能帮你什么吗 救生员
[1:22:57] Ellerbee, you got to get down to the Huntley ASAP. 艾勒比 你得尽快赶到亨特利
[1:22:59] We found the drugs. 我们找到毒品了
[1:23:01] Yeah, that sounds great, Mitch, 听起来很棒 米奇
[1:23:03] but right now I’m busy dealing with another dead body. 但我现在正忙着处理另一具死尸
[1:23:05] Oh, and this one’s on your beach. Did you hear that? 这具在你的海滩上 你听到了吗
[1:23:08] First a councilman and now a shark attack. 先是个议员 现在是鲨鱼攻击
[1:23:10] That’s crazy. 太疯狂了
[1:23:12] Lifeguard coming through. 救生员来了
[1:23:13] You’re still calling this your jurisdiction, right? 你还称这是你的管辖权?
[1:23:15] We haven’t had a dead body on the beach in years. 我们已经很多年没有在海滩上有尸体了
[1:23:18] But this has got to be connected to the Huntley. 这必定与亨特利有关
[1:23:19] We found the drugs here. I’m telling you. They’re behind this. 我们找到了毒品 他们是幕后指使
[1:23:21] Mitch, it’s Thorpe, your boss. 米奇 我是索普 你的老板
[1:23:24] Look, stop with the Huntley crap, okay? 听着 别再废话了 好吗
[1:23:27] And don’t even come down here. We don’t need you. 还有别过来了 我们不需要你
[1:23:29] Just meet me back at headquarters. 回总部见我
[1:23:30] Right now I gotta deal with your new publicity nightmare. 现在我要处理你的新的宣传噩梦
[1:23:34] Fuck! 操
[1:23:35] Emerald Bay is reeling this afternoon 今天下午 在翡翠湾
[1:23:37] from the shocking discovery of another dead body. 又发现另一具令人震惊的尸体
[1:23:40] But in the wake of the recent death of Councilman Rodriguez, 继罗德里格斯议员最近死亡之后
[1:23:42] the locals here want answers. 当地人都想知道答案
[1:23:44] I can’t believe that no one was at Tower One. 真不敢相信 一号塔没人
[1:23:48] I don’t even know what to say. 我都不知道该说什么
[1:23:50] Whose shift was it? 是谁的轮班
[1:23:52] Sir, it was mine. 先生 是我的
[1:23:55] And where were you? 你去哪了
[1:23:56] Stalking one of the most prominent women in Emerald Bay? 跟踪翡翠湾最杰出的女性之一?
[1:23:59] Blatantly disregarding your jurisdiction? 公然无视你的管辖权?
[1:24:01] Sir, I only stepped away to check out the Huntley 先生 我只是走去看看亨特利
[1:24:03] – and find the flakka. – I warned you. – 找到夫拉卡 – 我警告过你
[1:24:05] I warned you about sticking to your job. 我警告过你要坚持你的工作
[1:24:08] This wasn’t even Mitch’s fault. 这也不是米奇的错
[1:24:09] You leave me no choice. 你让我别无选择
[1:24:11] You’re done. 你完了
[1:24:12] I want you off the beach. I’m putting Brody in charge. 我要你离开海滩 由布洛迪负责
[1:24:16] No way. 不 不 不可能
[1:24:17] – There’s not a chance… – Hey… You can do this in your sleep. – 不可能 – 你不是做梦都想吗
[1:24:20] That’s not what I’m saying. I don’t want the position. I don’t… 我不是这个意思 我不想要那个职位 我不要
[1:24:22] You have two gold medals, okay? 你有两块金牌
[1:24:24] You’re like the Stephen Hawking of swimming, 你就像是游泳界的斯蒂芬·霍金
[1:24:27] minus the total paralysis part. 减去瘫痪那部分
[1:24:29] Unless you want me to replace you with someone else. 除非你想让我用别人代替你
[1:24:32] With all due respect, that job should go to Stephanie Holden. 说得对 这份工作应该交给斯蒂芬
[1:24:34] She knows the bay better than anyone. 她比任何人都更了解海滩
[1:24:36] I’m no longer interested in your opinion, Buchannon. 我对你的观点不再感兴趣了 布坎南
[1:24:40] Dismissed. 解散
[1:24:47] Brody. Brody, hang back. 布洛迪 回来
[1:24:50] Okay, it’s just me and you now. 现在只有我和你了
[1:24:52] If you can help me keep your new pals in line, 如果你能帮我让新队伍保持一致
[1:24:54] I can make sure that you stick around here 我可以保证让你留下
[1:24:56] for a long, long time. 很长很长的时间
[1:24:59] And if you don’t, your probation could get fucked up. 如果你不这样做 你的试用期可能会被搞砸
[1:25:05] Good talk, Brody. Okay. 谈的好 布洛迪
[1:25:07] You’re my dawg, right? I’ll see you tomorrow. 你是我朋友 对吧 明天见
[1:25:10] Bring it in. 露一手
[1:25:12] I fucked it up. 我搞砸了
[1:25:16] Turn in your trunks, Mitch. 换掉你的工作服 米奇
[1:25:22] I’m going to go. 我要走了
[1:25:28] What, you think that I wanted this? 你们以为我想要这个
[1:25:30] – It kinda looks like you did. – What? – 看起来像是你干的 – 什么
[1:25:32] If anyone should get the job it should be Stephanie. 如果有人得到这份工作 那应该是斯蒂芬
[1:25:33] No shit. I couldn’t agree more. 我完全同意
[1:25:35] What would you have done? 你会怎么做
[1:25:36] I wouldn’t have taken the job, 我不会接受这份工作的
[1:25:38] even if they’d offered it to me. 即使他们愿意给我
[1:25:40] It was not an offer, it was a trap. 这不是一个提议 而是圈套
[1:25:41] Guys, guys, come on. Please. 伙计们 拜托
[1:25:44] All right? I need you to work together to help 好了 我需要你们一起工作
[1:25:46] Bieber here figure out why there’s a dead body on our beach, 比伯知道为什么我们的海滩上有尸体
[1:25:49] and how Leeds is bringing in drugs to the bay. 丽兹是怎么把毒品带到海湾的
[1:25:59] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:26:04] Mitch. 米奇
[1:26:06] Yo, Mitch! 哟 米奇
[1:26:16] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:26:27] I want you to have something. 我想给你点东西
[1:26:30] My mentor gave me this. 我的导师给了我这个
[1:26:32] It’s the keys to Lifeguard Tower One. 一号救生塔的钥匙
[1:26:37] Your new post. 你的新职位
[1:26:39] No. I’m not ready. 不 我还没准备好
[1:26:41] I’m not ready for this, man. 我还没准备好
[1:26:43] They need you. 他们需要你
[1:27:02] Hi, Mitch. Just checking in on you again. 嗨 米奇 只是再看看你
[1:27:05] Please call us back. We’re worried about you. 请给我们回电话 我们很担心你
[1:27:10] No, thanks, man. 不 谢谢 伙计
[1:27:13] Excuse me, ma’am… 抱歉 夫人
[1:27:33] Yo, Mitch. It’s Brody. 哟 米奇 我是布洛迪
[1:27:36] I hit you on the C. B. , so I know you’re listening. 我打你电台 我知道你在听
[1:27:38] I hope you haven’t gone crazy and started eating carbs or something. 我希望你没有发疯 开始吃碳水化合物什么的
[1:27:43] Everyone says hi. Come back, man. 大家都说 嗨 回来吧 伙计
[1:27:46] I could really use your help, brother. 我真的需要你 兄弟
[1:28:04] You know, well, it all depends on the data plan that you want. 一切都取决于数据计划
[1:28:07] Internet, everything like that? 互联网 诸如之类的?
[1:28:09] – It’s all fantastic with the Internet, – sure. – 上网真是太棒了 – 当然
[1:28:11] It’s Internet-savvy in function 具有互联网专家功能
[1:28:13] and there’s broadband… All right. 还有宽带
[1:28:15] … you gotta have that. Yeah, sure. 必须要有
[1:28:16] Samsung has all the capabilities of the I. T. process, and… 三星具有所有的信息技术流程功能
[1:28:21] Mind if I cut in for a second? 介意我打断一下吗
[1:28:24] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[1:28:25] I’m here to remind you who you are. 我是来提醒你的
[1:28:30] Come on, buddy. 拜托 伙计
[1:28:32] Snap out of it! 振作起来
[1:28:37] Shoes? 鞋?
[1:28:38] You’re wearing worker man shoes? 你穿的是工人鞋?
[1:28:41] Really, how far have you fallen? 真的 你这是有多惨
[1:28:44] – Far. – I’d love to buy a… – 非常惨 – 我想买一个
[1:28:47] – Mitch? – Yes, Mitch. – 米奇 – 是的 米奇
[1:28:50] Come on, man. 来吧 伙计
[1:28:51] You don’t just protect the bay. 你不只是保护海湾
[1:28:55] You are the bay. 你就是海湾
[1:28:56] Mitch, the bay needs you. 米奇 海湾需要你
[1:29:11] Hey, do you guys know of any good bars around here? 你们知道这里有什么好酒吧吗
[1:29:19] Hey, do you guys know where you can rent a bike? 你们知道在哪里可以租到自行车吗
[1:29:21] – Yeah, right up that way. – This way? – 对了 就在那边 – 这边?
[1:29:23] Not too far away. 离得不远
[1:29:24] All right, cool. Thank you, guys. 好的 酷 谢谢伙计们
[1:29:28] Sand grifters. 沙滩骗子
[1:29:43] Get the fuck out of here! This is my beach! 滚出去 这是我的海滩
[1:29:45] All right, we’re out of here! 好了 我们离开这里
[1:29:49] Did you see that? 你看到了吗
[1:30:04] Hey. 嘿
[1:30:05] You guys want to help me figure out whose stuff this is? 你们想帮我弄清楚这是谁的东西吗
[1:30:08] Yo, this cooler is… Cool. 这个冷却器是 真是太酷了
[1:30:14] Yo, Ellerbee? 哟 艾勒比
[1:30:15] What’s up, man? How you doing? 怎么了 伙计 你好吗
[1:30:17] Lieutenant Brody! What you got in the cooler? 噢 布洛迪队长 你的冰箱里有什么
[1:30:20] Black market organs from the Boogie Board Bandits? 冲浪板强盗的黑市器官?
[1:30:24] You mean this? 噢 你是说这个?
[1:30:25] No, no. 不 不
[1:30:27] This is actually for you. 这其实是给你的
[1:30:28] You see, I’m not Mitch, right? 你看 我不是米奇 对吧
[1:30:30] I know my place. 我知道我的位置
[1:30:32] I’m just a lifeguard. And that’s it. 我只是个救生员 就这样
[1:30:35] I just want to make sure that you and I start out on the right foot. That’s it. 我只是想确保你和我友好开始 就是这样
[1:30:39] So I went ahead and got something a little bit special for you. 所以我继续往前走 给你带了点特别的东西
[1:30:44] Which is a double-chocolate smoothie from Chen’s. 这是陈氏双份巧克力冰沙
[1:30:48] – A double-chocolate smoothie? – Yeah. – 双份巧克力冰沙 – 是的
[1:30:51] – From Chen’s? – They’re the best. – 陈氏的?- 他们是最棒的
[1:30:53] You know, I shouldn’t. 你知道我不应该
[1:30:55] But it is my cheat day. 但今天是我的放松日
[1:30:59] It’s your cheat day. 今天是你的放松日
[1:31:01] Exactly. 完全正确
[1:31:03] And by the way, I went ahead and added that extra protein for you, dawg. 顺便说一句 我继续前进 并添加了额外蛋白质
[1:31:07] My man. 我的天啊
[1:31:08] – I know you’re trying to keep up. – Yeah, man. – 你值得拥有 – 是的 伙计
[1:31:24] Summer. 小夏
[1:31:26] Hey, Summer. 嘿 小夏
[1:31:31] Come on, Summer. 拜托 小夏
[1:31:36] I think I found something big here, okay? 我在这里找到了大料
[1:31:39] I really need your help. 我真的需要你帮忙
[1:31:43] Please? 拜托
[1:31:46] – You took marine biology, right? – Yeah. – 你有海洋生物学位 对吧?- 是的
[1:31:49] Look at these. Tell me what you think. 看看这些 告诉我你的想法
[1:31:51] Do these look like shark bites to you? 这些看起来是鲨鱼咬的吗
[1:31:56] No, they don’t all look like shark bites. 不 看起来不像鲨鱼咬的
[1:31:58] Hey, let me take a look. 嘿 让我来看看
[1:32:02] God, I can’t deal with blood. 天啊 我不能看血迹
[1:32:03] I mean, that one might be. 我的意思是 那个可能是
[1:32:07] Those definitely are not. 那些肯定不是
[1:32:08] So they could be, like, knife wounds. 也许像刀伤
[1:32:11] Yeah, maybe. 是的 也许吧
[1:32:14] Oh, my God, that’s Dave! 天啊 那是戴夫
[1:32:17] – Oh, my God. – What? – 天呐 – 什么
[1:32:18] Hey, stop looking at the picture, dude. 别再看照片了
[1:32:20] Ronnie, Ronnie, what did you just say? 罗尼 你刚才说什么
[1:32:21] – That’s Dave. – Who’s Dave? – 那是戴夫 – 谁是戴夫?
[1:32:23] I used to work with him. 我以前和他一起工作
[1:32:24] – What do you mean? Doing what? – Tech stuff. – 你是什么意思 做什么?- 高科技的东西
[1:32:27] – You wouldn’t understand. – I would understand! – 你不会明白的 – 我会理解的
[1:32:29] What kind of tech stuff? 什么高科技的东西
[1:32:30] Holy shit! That’s it. 我靠 就是这样了
[1:32:31] Dave told me that he was working with Leeds 戴夫告诉我 他和丽兹一起工作
[1:32:33] on something for the Huntley. 在亨特利
[1:32:35] Oh, my God. Fucking Mitch was right. 天啊 他妈的 米奇是对的
[1:32:37] Both of these bodies were dead before they hit the water. 两具尸体在入水之前都已经死了
[1:32:40] Mitch got set up. 米奇被陷害了
[1:32:42] Leeds got rid of him and we’re probably next. 丽兹把他赶走了 我们可能是下一个
[1:32:45] Shit. Ronnie, I need your help. 妈的 罗尼 我需要你帮忙
[1:32:48] – No. – Yes. – 不行 – 你行的
[1:32:49] – No. – Yes. – 不行 – 你行的
[1:32:51] Yes. Please? 不行 拜托
[1:32:53] – Okay, fine. – We really appreciate it. – 好吧 – 我们真的很感激
[1:32:54] Because as much as I know about laptops, 因为我不懂电脑
[1:32:56] I don’t know shit about computers. 我是电脑白痴
[1:33:01] So Dave had access to Leeds’s server. 戴夫可以访问丽兹的服务器
[1:33:03] Her server, you mean her network. 她的服务器 你说她的网络
[1:33:05] Yeah, her network. That’s what I meant. 是的 她的网络 我就是这个意思
[1:33:06] Okay. So we just take a flash drive and we plug it in, you know. 好吧 我们只要插入一个闪存驱动器
[1:33:10] Get into her cloud and then steal all her cookies, right? 进入她的云空间 然后偷走她所有的记录 对不对?
[1:33:13] And then we’re… 然后我们
[1:33:14] Straight through the firewall. 直接穿过防火墙
[1:33:17] Literally none of what you said made any sense. 实际上你所说的没有任何意义
[1:33:19] Straight over the firewall. 直接穿过防火墙
[1:33:20] It’s not like a physical thing you do. 这不像你做的体力活那么简单
[1:33:21] Okay, I don’t know what I’m talking about here, dude. 好吧 我不知道我在说什么
[1:33:23] – Just… Can you do it? – Yeah, it’s done. – 你能做到吗 – 是的 完成了
[1:33:25] It’s been done this entire time? 总是这样吗
[1:33:26] – Yeah, man. – Shit, – 是的 伙计 – 该死
[1:33:28] – well, what did we find? – We found a lot of dirt. – 那我们发现了什么 – 我们发现了很多污垢
[1:33:30] Drug dirt, real estate dirt, yacht dirt. 毒品污垢 不动产 游艇污垢
[1:33:33] “Dirt”? 污垢?
[1:33:35] What the hell are we supposed to do with dirt, Ronnie? 我们到底该怎么处理这些污垢 罗尼
[1:33:36] I meant evidence. 我是指证据
[1:33:38] – Evidence. – Evidence. – 证据 – 证据
[1:33:39] Well, why didn’t you say so, man? 好吧 你为什么不早说 伙计
[1:33:41] Heck, yeah! Thank God you’re pretty. 见鬼 谢天谢地 你真行
[1:33:44] I’m really proud of you, man. 我真为你骄傲 伙计
[1:33:48] Guys, we did some digging. 伙计们 我们深入挖了点证据
[1:33:49] And Mitch was right. 米奇是对的
[1:33:51] The Huntley is a front for a giant drug operation. 亨特利是巨大的毒品行动的前线阵地
[1:33:54] But I figured out it’s not about drugs for Leeds, 但我知道丽兹并不直接需要毒品
[1:33:57] it’s about real estate. 是关于房地产的
[1:33:58] And she’s planning on making the entire bay private. 她打算私有化整个海湾
[1:34:02] – Yeah, but the town would never let her. – Yes, it will. – 但镇上永远不会让她得逞 – 没错
[1:34:05] Because she has every single politician in this town 因为她给镇上每一个政治家
[1:34:07] on her payroll. 都开了工资单
[1:34:08] Rodriguez, the taint guy. 罗德里格斯 那个污点男
[1:34:09] – What about the business owners? – Yeah. – 企业主呢 – 是的
[1:34:12] Well, most of them sold out and signed away their properties. 他们中的大部分都卖光了 签字放弃了他们的财产
[1:34:14] Leeds blackmailed the ones who didn’t 丽兹勒索那些没有签字的
[1:34:16] and used Dave to help hack into their accounts. 并利用戴夫黑客侵入他们的账户
[1:34:19] I mean, she’s like some sort of modern-day J. Edgar Hoover. 我是说她就像现代的埃德加·胡佛
[1:34:21] The vacuum guy. 那个吸尘器
[1:34:22] No. 不
[1:34:24] But there was one holdout. 但有一个人不干
[1:34:26] – Who? – Chen. – 谁 – 陈氏
[1:34:28] And if anything happens to him, his property goes back to the city. 如果他死了 他的财产会归属市政府
[1:34:33] Who do you think they’re gonna sell it to? 你认为他们会卖给谁
[1:34:34] – We have to warn him. – I tried. – 我们得警告他 – 我试过了
[1:34:37] – No one’s seen him for days. – What? – 没人见过他几天了 – 什么?
[1:34:39] But Leeds is having a party on her yacht tonight. 但丽兹今晚要在她的游艇上开派对
[1:34:42] I guarantee you, she found a way to get that guy into her boat. 我保证 她找到了让那家伙上船的办法
[1:34:46] Which is why we’re gonna go to that party. 所以我们要去参加派对
[1:34:49] What? 什么?
[1:34:50] Summer, you and I are going to find the flakka. 小夏 你和我去找夫拉卡
[1:34:53] You guys find Chen. 你们去找陈氏
[1:34:55] – Will it work? – Maybe. – 会管用吗 – 也许
[1:34:57] Will there be some surprises along the way? 路上会有惊喜吗
[1:34:59] Abso-fucking-lutely. 绝逼会有
[1:35:01] Is anyone going to die? 有人会死吗
[1:35:04] I don’t know. Maybe Ronnie. 我不知道 也许是罗尼
[1:35:07] Sorry, what? 抱歉 什么
[1:35:08] But we are Baywatch. 但我们是救护队
[1:35:12] We save lives. 我们拯救生命
[1:35:13] I know because you guys saved mine. 我知道是因为你们救了我
[1:35:18] Let’s go kick that bitch’s ass. 我们去踢那婊子的肥臀
[1:35:21] – Let’s do it. – For Mitch. – 我们去吧 – 为米奇
[1:35:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:35:47] – Lifeguards, this is a surprise. – Oh, hi! – 救生员 真是个惊喜啊 – 噢 嗨
[1:35:50] Victoria, we wanted to come here in person and tell you 维多利亚 我们想亲自到这里来告诉你
[1:35:54] how excited we are to be working with you 我们很高兴和你一起工作
[1:35:57] instead of against you, now that… 而不是针对你 现在…
[1:36:01] – Now that… – Mitch is gone. – 既然现在… – 米奇走了
[1:36:02] He’s gone, so all we care about now is protecting the bay. 他走了 所以我们现在只关心保护海湾
[1:36:06] And we know you feel the same. 我们知道你也是这么想的
[1:36:08] I do. 是的 确实
[1:36:10] I always knew I liked you two. 我一直都很胸上你们两个
[1:36:15] – Enjoy the party. – You look amazing, by the way. – 享受晚会 – 顺便说一句 你看起来美极了
[1:36:18] Well, someone has to. 嗯 总会有人的~
[1:36:30] What? What are you wearing? Where are your sleeves? 你穿的是什么 你的袖子呢
[1:36:33] Listen, I know where the flakka is. 听着 我知道夫拉卡在哪
[1:36:34] – What, where? Under the boat? – Yeah. Potentially. – 在哪 在船底下?- 是的 可能
[1:36:37] Please don’t die. 请不要死
[1:36:39] Do you think we should kiss? 你认为我们该接吻吗
[1:36:40] I think we should kiss. 我想我们该接吻了
[1:36:41] Otherwise, we may never know 否则 如果我死了 我们可能
[1:36:45] what it was like. If I die… 永远不会知道是什么感觉
[1:36:47] Maybe we should talk about it later. 也许我们以后再谈吧
[1:36:51] It was worth a try. 值得一试
[1:36:52] It was a good try. Fuck. All right. 这是一个很好的尝试
[1:36:57] Okay. 好了
[1:36:58] Don’t do anything too stupid. 不要做任何蠢事
[1:37:01] I won’t. 我不会的
[1:38:01] Summer. Summer! Yeah, hey. 小夏
[1:38:03] She’s been smuggling it under the boat this entire time. 这段时间她一直利用船底走私
[1:38:05] No shit? We have to let Mitch know. 我们得让米奇知道
[1:38:07] Okay, yeah. 好的
[1:38:09] But Mitch hasn’t answered the phone since he was fired. 但自从他被开除后 米奇就没接电话
[1:38:11] Fuck. 啊 妈的
[1:38:13] The C. B. ! Use the C. B. 电台 使用电台
[1:38:14] – He’s always listening on the C. B. – Okay, yeah. – 他总是听电台 – 好的
[1:38:16] Tell him, Brody found the flakka 告诉他 布洛迪找到了夫拉卡
[1:38:19] and that he needs to meet us at the marina at 0900. 让他0900和我们在码头会合
[1:38:22] 0900 is 9:00 a. m. , so 9:00 p. m. would be 2100. 0900指的是上午9点 晚上9点应该是2100
[1:38:25] That system is so stupid and flawed. 这个系统是如此愚蠢 有缺陷
[1:38:28] Okay, well, militaries use it all over the world. 好吧 全世界的军队都是这种标准
[1:38:30] But I’ll tell him 2100. 但我会告诉他是2100
[1:38:41] Hey, guys. 嘿 伙计们
[1:38:48] I’ll bet Lurch over here knows where Chen is. 我敢打赌 这家伙知道陈在哪里
[1:38:56] Mitch, if you can hear me, you were right. 米奇 如果你能听到我的话 你是对的
[1:38:58] We found the drugs on Leeds’s boat. 我们在丽兹的船上找到了毒品
[1:39:01] Shit! 妈的
[1:39:05] Hey. No guests allowed upstairs. 嘿 客人不允许上楼
[1:39:06] Then I guess that means that you and I are all alone. 那么我想这意味着 这里只有你我二人
[1:39:10] And you look like a bad boy. 你看起来像个坏孩子
[1:39:15] How about we get into some trouble? 我们惹点麻烦怎么样
[1:39:21] Too much champagne. 香槟喝多了
[1:39:26] Miss? 小姐
[1:39:33] Stephanie! Damn! 斯蒂芬 妈的
[1:39:35] Chen! 陈
[1:39:38] Hey, hey. 嘿 嘿
[1:39:39] – Are you okay? – She was going to kill me. – 你没事吧 – 她会杀了我的
[1:39:41] It’s okay. Shit! 没事了 妈的
[1:39:42] What the fuck is going on? 这他妈是怎么回事
[1:39:44] Shit. 该死
[1:39:46] Put your hands where I can see them. 把手放在我能看见的地方
[1:39:50] Oh, my God. 噢 天啊
[1:39:51] Summer! Oh, my God. 小夏 天啊
[1:39:52] Did I kill him? 我杀了他吗
[1:39:53] No, you just knocked his ass out. 不 你刚把他打出屎来了
[1:39:55] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[1:39:56] Here’s the key. Here’s the key. 这是钥匙
[1:39:57] All right, guys, Brody found the flakka. 好了 伙计们 布洛迪找到了夫拉卡
[1:40:00] And let’s get you out of here and call Ellerbee, okay? 我们带你离开 给艾勒比打电话 好吗
[1:40:02] – What about Leeds? – Ronnie and I will stay here and – 丽兹呢 – 罗尼和我会留在这里
[1:40:03] keep an eye out for her, okay? 看好她 好吗
[1:40:04] – What? We will? – Yes. – 什么 我们吗 – 是的
[1:40:06] Okay, yeah, we will. 好吧 就是我们
[1:40:07] We’re going to be on the villain’s boat. 我们在罪犯船上
[1:40:12] Jason Bourne ain’t got shit on me! 杰森·伯恩能奈我何
[1:40:17] If I could please have your attention. 请注意
[1:40:20] By this time tomorrow, 明天这个时候
[1:40:22] the expansion of the Huntley will be official. 亨特利将正式扩张
[1:40:27] But for now, let’s enjoy the caviar, the champagne and the fireworks. 现在 让我们享受鱼子酱 香槟和烟火
[1:40:31] Cheers. 干杯
[1:40:33] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[1:40:41] Wrong time to grow a conscience, Brody. 错误的时间 良心长错地方了 布洛迪
[1:40:46] Chen’s getting away. 陈要跑掉了
[1:40:48] How is Chen getting away? 陈怎么会跑掉的
[1:40:52] Fucking idiots! 该死的白痴
[1:40:53] They’re trying to trap us. Plan B. 他们给我们下套了 B计划
[1:40:55] Get the chopper to meet us at the barge. 召唤直升机
[1:40:57] We need to get the fuck outta here. 我们得离开这鬼地方
[1:40:58] What do we do about him? 该拿他怎么办
[1:40:59] Do what you were supposed to do with Chen. 与陈一样处理
[1:41:01] We got Chen off the boat. Do you guys have eyes on Brody? 陈下船了 你们有看到布洛迪吗
[1:41:03] No, we still haven’t seen him… 不 我们还没见到他
[1:41:05] What! … and we lost Leeds. 什么 我们跟丢了丽兹
[1:41:07] Wait! Good news. We found Leeds. 等等 好消息 我们找到丽兹了
[1:41:10] Bad news. 坏消息
[1:41:11] She’s got Brody in a cage on the back of a boat. 她把布洛迪放在船后的笼子里
[1:41:14] – Oh, my God. Let’s go. – Come on. – 天啊 我们走吧 – 快点
[1:41:16] Wakey-wakey, pretty little dum-dum. 醒醒 漂亮的小笨笨
[1:41:19] Such a shame. 真丢人
[1:41:20] Why’d you have to go snooping? 你为什么要去偷看
[1:41:24] Maybe Thorpe was wrong about you after all. 也许索普看错了你
[1:41:29] What? 什么
[1:41:31] Thorpe? What are you talking about, “Thorpe”? 索普?你在说什么”索普”
[1:41:34] You haven’t figured that part out yet. 噢 你还没想到那部分呢
[1:41:37] Where I bribed him, you know, got Mitch fired, 我贿赂了他 你知道的 米奇被开除了
[1:41:39] put your dumb ass in charge. 让你这头蠢驴负责
[1:41:42] All you had to do was be a lifeguard. 你要做的就是救生员
[1:41:44] Get a tan. 晒晒阳光
[1:41:45] But instead, you tried to be like Mitch and save the bay. 但你却试图像米奇一样拯救海湾
[1:41:48] Now let’s see how long you can hold your breath. 现在让我们看看你能屏住呼吸多久
[1:41:51] No, just listen to me. Just listen… 不 你听我说 只是听着
[1:41:53] God… Fuck! 天啊
[1:41:55] No! You have to listen to me! 不 你得听我说
[1:41:57] You’re fucking crazy. 你真他妈疯了
[1:41:58] If I was a man, you’d call me “driven. “ 如果我是男人 请叫我”生死极速”
[1:42:00] – No! – Let’s go, boys. – 不 – 走吧 伙计们
[1:42:02] You have to listen to me! 你得听我说
[1:42:03] Have a nice swim. 游泳愉快
[1:43:34] What the fuck? 搞什么
[1:43:39] Damn it, brah! 见鬼 兄弟
[1:43:41] Fuck! 操
[1:43:57] Thank you. Where’s Leeds? 谢谢 丽兹在哪里
[1:44:01] Leeds is gonna escape in a helicopter on that fireworks barge. 丽兹会从那艘烟花船坐直升机逃走
[1:44:05] – Not if we stop her first. – What? – 那我们得先阻止她 – 什么?
[1:44:08] Come on, buddy. 走吧 伙计
[1:44:11] How? 怎么搞?
[1:44:12] Watch and learn. 观察和学习
[1:44:14] Ronnie, come in. 罗尼 回复
[1:44:15] Holy shit, Mitch, you got him! 天啊 米奇 你救到他了
[1:44:18] Yeah, he’s alive and he’s well. 对 听着 布洛迪已获救 他还活着 他很好
[1:44:20] Ronnie, I need you to figure out a way 罗尼 我要你想办法
[1:44:22] to launch those fireworks. 发射烟花
[1:44:24] Listen to me. 听我说
[1:44:25] I want you to light up the sky. 我要你照亮天空
[1:44:26] – Okay. Got it, Mitch. – Got it. – 好的 米奇 – 明白了
[1:44:30] That’s got to be her boat up there! 那一定是她的船
[1:44:33] There’s the console. Go. 去控制台
[1:44:36] Okay. Let’s see what we got here. 好的 看看这里有什么
[1:44:42] Fucking lifeguards! 该死的救生员
[1:44:44] What a nuisance! Take care of them already! 真讨厌 不是已经解决掉他们了吗
[1:44:48] – What the fuck? – Holy shit! God damn it, get down! – 搞什么 我靠 – 见鬼 趴下
[1:44:52] Miss Leeds, I’m approaching the barge. I’ll meet you at the top. 丽兹小姐 我正在接近驳船 在顶上等你
[1:44:55] Okay. Okay, okay. 好的
[1:44:57] Holy shit. 我靠
[1:44:58] – She’s gonna get away! – Shit, shit, shit! – 她会逃走的 – 妈的 该死
[1:45:01] Ronnie, C. J. , right now. Let’s do this. 罗尼 CJ 马上来吧
[1:45:03] Yeah, yeah, Mitch. We’re on it. Fuck! 米奇 我们正在搞定
[1:45:13] I’ve never seen any interface like this. I don’t know what to fucking do! 我从没见过这样的界面 我真不知道该怎么办
[1:45:16] Hey! Look at me, look at me, look at me! 嘿 看着我
[1:45:17] You are the tech guy. 你是技术专家
[1:45:19] You are the motherfucking tech guy. 你是他妈的技术专家
[1:45:29] I’m the motherfucking tech guy. 我是他妈的技术专家
[1:45:32] Come on, Ronnie. 快点 罗尼
[1:45:34] – All right, let’s go. – I’m behind you, dude. – 好了 我们走 – 我在你后面 伙计
[1:45:37] All right, watch your step. There’s urchins everywhere. 好了 注意你的脚下 到处都是海胆
[1:45:39] – What, the ones that kill you? – Let’s go, partner. – 是那种要命的?- 走吧 搭档
[1:45:42] I like the sound of that. 我喜欢这调子
[1:45:44] Shit! 妈的
[1:45:46] What the fuck! 搞什么
[1:45:48] God… Oh, my God, I got it! 天啊 天啊 我搞定了
[1:45:52] – And I’m in. – And… Fire! – 我进去了 – 点火
[1:46:00] Holy shit! 我靠
[1:46:04] It’s working, he’s turning! 行了 转弯了
[1:46:06] – It’s go time. – Right. – 时间到 – 很好
[1:46:10] What the hell is taking you so long? 你怎么这么久才来
[1:46:12] All right, Miss Leeds. Circling around. 丽兹小姐 我正盘旋
[1:46:15] Could you put that dog down already? 你能把那只狗打下来吗
[1:46:24] Second level! Fire! 第二层 点火
[1:46:25] Take that, motherfucker! 受死吧 混蛋
[1:47:02] Mitch! 米奇
[1:47:08] The fireworks are almost done. And then you can land. 烟花快要放完了 然后你可以降落
[1:47:11] Holy shit! 我靠
[1:47:13] And come to this side, you imbecile! 到这边来 你这个低能儿
[1:47:19] Fire. 点火
[1:47:20] None of them are working anymore. I think it’s over. 不动了 我想放完了吧
[1:47:23] Honey. As usual, I have to do everything myself. 亲爱的 像往常一样 我必须亲力亲为
[1:47:29] – Mitch! – Don’t bother. He’s dead. – 米奇 – 别担心 他死了
[1:47:32] – Because of you. – Of course because of me. – 因为你 – 当然是因为我
[1:47:35] You do realize I’m holding a gun, right? 你知道我拿着枪吧
[1:47:40] So impulsive. 太任性了
[1:47:43] That’s why you walked right into my plan. 所以你才走进我的计划
[1:47:45] Leeds! 丽兹
[1:47:47] For fuck’s sake. Why don’t you die already? 看在上帝的份上 你怎么还不死
[1:47:50] Let the little boy go. 让小男孩走
[1:47:52] That’s not how this story ends, Mitch. 这不是故事的结局 米奇
[1:47:54] You see, you’re not here to save him. 你不是来救他的
[1:47:56] After all, he took your job. 毕竟他抢走了你的工作
[1:47:59] So you shot him. 所以你杀了他
[1:48:00] But not before he got a shot off that killed you. 但在他开枪打死你之前
[1:48:03] I don’t know. That seems a little complicated. 听起来有点复杂
[1:48:05] Yeah, that sounds cheesy. 对 听起来很俗气
[1:48:07] You won’t get away with this! 你逃不掉的
[1:48:09] I already have, Mitch. 我已经逃走了 米奇
[1:48:11] You know the best thing about winning 你知道获胜的最好办法
[1:48:13] is that you get to write the story of what happened. 就是预先策划好故事
[1:48:16] Isn’t that right, Mr. Gold Medal? 不是吗 金牌先生
[1:48:18] – Fuck you, lady. – Pass. – 去你的 娘们 – 没关系
[1:48:22] What’s that? 什么东西
[1:48:23] What the hell? 管他呢
[1:48:25] It’s a big red button. 红色的大按钮
[1:48:30] The big red button. 红色大按钮
[1:48:39] Time to die, boys. 受死吧 孩子们
[1:48:41] No! 不
[1:48:42] I was born of the sea! 我生于大海
[1:48:45] I eat fire coral and I piss saltwater! 我吃火珊瑚 我尿于盐水
[1:48:48] I scratch my back with a whale’s dick, 我用鲸鱼的老二挠背
[1:48:52] and I loofah my chest with his ball sac. 我用它的蛋蛋做胸口按摩
[1:48:55] What the fuck? 搞什么
[1:48:57] I’ll die when the tide stops and the moon drowns! 除非潮水停止 月亮淹没 我才会死
[1:49:01] Until then… 在那之前
[1:49:10] Go, baby. 上 宝贝
[1:49:12] I’m oceanic, motherfucker. 我是大洋之王
[1:49:15] How tacky. 真俗气
[1:49:33] – Mitch, you just blew her up! – Yeah. – 米奇 你把她炸上天了 – 对
[1:49:35] Plus I’m high as a motherfucker right now 再加上我现在是个大混蛋
[1:49:38] on Devil’s Urchin. 我插了魔鬼海胆
[1:49:43] You stabbed yourself with one of those? 你用其中一个刺了自己?
[1:49:45] I thought that was supposed to kill you. 我以为那会杀了你
[1:49:46] It does. 确实如此
[1:49:48] And I’m in desperate need of medical attention. 我急需医疗救助
[1:49:55] That wasn’t so bad. 没那么糟
[1:50:00] That’s good luck. Pick it up. 祝你好运 捡起来
[1:50:02] – What? What? – God, there’s so much blood. – 干嘛 – 天啊 血太多了
[1:50:04] – What? – God, why do I keep looking? – 干嘛 – 天啊 为什么我要一直看
[1:50:11] What took you so long with Leeds? 你怎么这么久才搞定丽兹
[1:50:13] I didn’t want to make it seem like it was too easy. 我不想搞的太简单
[1:50:16] The adrenaline kept you alive. 肾上腺素让你活着
[1:50:18] Thank God you make us carry these. 感谢上帝 你让我们带着装备
[1:50:21] Take it easy. 别紧张
[1:50:22] You saved your own life this time. 这次你救了你自己的命
[1:50:26] – Thank you. – Yes. – 谢谢 – 嗯
[1:50:29] Hey… 嘿
[1:50:31] So I hear you were… 我听说你
[1:50:33] You were right the whole time. And… 你一直都是对的
[1:50:40] I owe you an apology. 我欠你一个道歉
[1:50:44] Owe you an apology. 欠你一个道歉
[1:50:52] No apology needed. 不需要道歉
[1:50:54] I mean, we saved the bay. 我是说我们救了海湾
[1:50:58] So you can hit us on that shell phone anytime. 所以你可以随时打我们的手机
[1:51:02] Come on, brother. 来吧 兄弟
[1:51:05] – My man. – My man. – 男神 – 男神
[1:51:07] Hey! 嘿
[1:51:08] What part of “You’re fired” do you not understand, Mitch? 你被解雇了 你不明白吗 米奇?
[1:51:11] Get the fuck off my beach or I’ll have you arrested. 滚出我的海滩 否则我就逮捕你
[1:51:15] Hey, Thorpe. 嘿 索普
[1:51:20] Oh, my God. 噢 天啊
[1:51:23] This is our beach, bitch. And you’re under arrest. 这是我们的海滩 婊子 你被逮捕了
[1:51:29] That was a badass right cross, Brody. 漂亮的右勾拳 布洛迪
[1:51:33] You just said my real name. 你刚说了我的真名
[1:51:50] Hey, killer. 嘿 杀手
[1:51:53] Hey. 嘿
[1:51:55] – Morning. – Good morning. – 早 – 早上好
[1:51:58] Do you want breakfast? 你要吃早餐吗
[1:51:59] – Okay. – Okay, cool. – 好的 – 好的 酷
[1:52:01] – Pancakes? – Yeah. – 煎饼?- 好的
[1:52:03] – Bacon? – Yeah. – 培根?- 好的
[1:52:07] Cinnabon? 肉桂
[1:52:13] – I saw you do that. – You’re still there. – 我看到你的姿势了 – 你还在啊
[1:52:15] Yup, just the… Bacon sounds good too. 只是 培根听起来也不错
[1:52:23] Good morning. 早上好
[1:52:25] That was a hell of a punch, mister. 那真是一记好拳 先生
[1:52:27] – Thank you. – I mean, – 谢谢 – 我的意思是
[1:52:29] it’s not exactly in the lifeguard manual, but… 这不完全符合救生手册 但
[1:52:31] Well, I told you I would learn better if I had a study buddy. 我告诉过你 如果我有个学习伙伴 我会学得更好
[1:52:38] Don’t get ahead of yourself. 别高兴的太早
[1:52:40] Oh, my God. Did you just… 天啊 你刚才
[1:52:42] Look at my dick? 看我的老二?
[1:52:44] Now we’re even. 现在我们扯平了
[1:52:57] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:52:58] We’re late. We have to go. Come on. 我们要迟到了 我们得走了 快点
[1:53:03] I found something. 我发现了些东西
[1:53:09] – How’d you get this? – Well, it washed up on shore. – 你怎么弄到的 – 被冲到岸上了
[1:53:11] You only threw it eight feet, dude. 你只扔了八英尺 兄弟
[1:53:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:53:19] You’re welcome. You’re very welcome. 不客气 不客气
[1:53:22] Guys, after finding the drugs, 伙计们 在找到毒品
[1:53:24] helping save Chen 帮忙救陈先生
[1:53:25] and helping me blow up the bad girl with a Roman candle, 并帮我用罗马烟火筒炸掉那个坏女孩之后
[1:53:29] it’s a pleasure to say you are officially no longer trainees. 很高兴你们已经正式不再是受训生了
[1:53:34] – Congratulations. – Yeah, guys. – 祝贺你们 – 伙计们
[1:53:37] Hey, guys, one more important thing. 伙计们 还有一件重要的事
[1:53:38] I want to introduce you to our new captain 我想介绍下新队长
[1:53:41] who has been running our Hawaii division 她运行夏威夷分部
[1:53:42] very successfully for years now. 多年来 非常成功
[1:53:44] The amazing Captain Casey Jean. 令人惊异的凯西·吉恩队长
[1:54:03] Is it just me, or is she in… 是只有我 还是她
[1:54:04] – In super-slow motion? – Yeah. – 在慢运动作?- 是的
[1:54:09] This is gonna take a while. 慢动作要花些时间
[1:54:12] That’s how we roll. 这就是我们的方式
[1:54:32] Oh, fuck! 操
[1:54:52] All right, here we go. I think we should roll with it. Let’s do it. 我们开始吧 该上场了 来吧
[1:54:56] Yeah, we saw it in the coroner’s… Coroner’s… 对 我们在验尸官那里看到的
[1:54:59] Yeah, we saw it in the corn… 我们在玉米地那里看到的
[1:55:00] Coroner’s. We saw it in the coroner’s report. 验尸官的 我们在验尸报告里看到的
[1:55:02] It was in the coroner’s report. 是验尸官的报告里
[1:55:03] I’m gonna get it. “In the coroner’s report. “ 我去拿验尸官的报告
[1:55:05] Yes, we saw it in the coronary’s report. 我们在冠状动脉报告中看到的
[1:55:08] – Ronnie. – What? – 罗尼 – 干嘛
[1:55:10] Stop looking at the donuts like that and dump them. 别再那样看甜甜圈 扔了它们
[1:55:24] Oh, boy, that was fun. 孩子 真有趣
[1:55:26] You’re like a dolphin on cocaine, but not annoying at all. 你就像一只吸食可卡因的海豚 但一点也不烦人
[1:55:30] You’re like if a human fucked a jet ski… 你就像在操喷气滑雪机
[1:55:33] Which is impossible, but it’d be so cool. 虽不可能 但很酷
[1:55:35] What? 什么
[1:55:37] Okay, I got this. 好的 我来
[1:55:40] – Come on, dude. Hurry up. – Fuck, how’d you do that? – 来吧 伙计 快点 – 你怎么做到的
[1:55:42] Because I’m fucking strong. Let’s go. 因为我他妈的强壮 我们走吧
[1:55:44] What do your balls say? 你的球怎么说
[1:55:45] “Don’t follow Mitch’s balls. Mitch’s balls be stupid. “ 不要听米奇的球 米奇的球很愚蠢
[1:55:50] Your hidden balls want to go to the cartel? 你的间谍球想去毒枭组织?
[1:55:51] – Right now. – It’s just a third testicle. – 就现在 – 那是第三个球
[1:55:53] My balls are talking… 我的球在说话
[1:55:57] I need you to check his taint for needle marks. 我要你检查他的下面是否有针孔痕迹
[1:56:01] God damn it. 该死的
[1:56:03] It’s… And hairy. 好多毛
[1:56:05] God, it’s getting really fro-y in here. 天啊 这里真的是毛茸茸
[1:56:07] Smile. 笑一个
[1:56:15] Love your chest, it is so… 爱你的胸膛…
[1:56:21] I like your chest as well. 我也喜欢你的胸部
[1:56:23] It doesn’t work when you say it back to me like that. 你这么回嘴 没用
[1:56:27] Hey, C. J. , why do our suits ride so far up our asses? 嘿 CJ 为什么我们的工作服离屁股这么远
[1:56:31] It makes us faster in the water. 这样我们在水中更快
[1:56:51] Did you just… Please. 你刚才 拜托
[1:56:52] I hope that doesn’t make the boob-lers… 我希望这件不会使蛋蛋很突兀
[1:56:54] All right. 好吧
[1:56:56] I’d love it if you wore tighter pants. 如果你穿紧身裤 我会喜欢的
[1:56:58] I really would. 我真的会
[1:57:02] Why do you get to play Mitch Buchannon? 你为什么要扮演米奇·布坎南
[1:57:05] You’re joking. 你开什么玩笑
[1:57:06] No, I’ve been Mitch Buchannon for 20 years. 不 我扮演米奇·布坎南已经20年了
[1:57:09] Am I gonna be in the sequel? 我会在续集里吗
[1:57:10] I think you should be in the sequel. 我想你应该在续集里
[1:57:14] Do I look like a tiny little asshole next to him? 我在他旁边 像个矮子混蛋吗
[1:57:16] No. Okay, good. 不 好的
2017年

文章导航

Previous Post: Buried(活埋)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Hesher(海瑟)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号